PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Inncogneatoe
08-13-09, 23:32
I just left her. My dick is still wet.

I asked if anyone ever took her picture. No!

She did say that she had vaguely heard of this site.

She totally gave me permission to post her pics.

Great date. She even gave me permission to pass on her number to you.

I do believe some of what she told you. But she lied to me about ever being previouly post.

I wish I had read your info first. I had no way of nothing this was the girl you were talking about.

Stay tight bro

Inncogneatoe

Giani
08-14-09, 15:06
What a sensual face. What bedroom eyes:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80396

Thanks for posting these pix! Wish I were somewhere near Vermont! (Where in Vermont?)

Clue us into what discussion you are continuing. And give us more detail on your experiences with her.

Giani

...Great date. She even gave me permission to pass on her number to you.
I do believe some of what she told you. But she lied to me about ever being previouly post.
I wish I had read your info first. I had no way of nothing this was the girl you were talking about...

Boss2751
08-16-09, 08:37
Would sure like to hear more about this beauty. How much? . How to contact? . Can somebody advise

Thanks,

Boss

Inncogneatoe
08-16-09, 11:51
It's been over a week.

She is a MILF with an athletic body.

Hopefully this will help you out.

Inncogneatoe

Inncogneatoe
08-16-09, 11:59
The second girl was a total accident. She was really wild.

If you know her pass on the info.

The house owner seemed like an OK guy.

For some reason my comments take awhile to catch up with the pictures.

Inncogneatoe

Seva Lurker
08-17-09, 07:16

Inncogneatoe

That is one of the 'benefits' of being a 'newbie'. Jackson reviews all 'regular member' (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php?faq=member_type_questions#faq_membership_type_questions_01) posts prior to posting them. The software on the other hand posts the pictures when you hit the 'submit report' button.

But with posts and pics like that, it won't take long to get your 25 posts. The six months is still six months.

Just one thing to ask on your reports. Give us information on where and when (like the time of day) you found these girls and damage done (how much it cost you).

From the bedspread in the pics, they were taken at the same location. So it was a either a motel (hers or yours?), her place or yours. From the statement the second girl 'was a total accident', I would guess it was a notel or her place.

Jackson has posted the '22 rules for street mongering' (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php). Well worth reading especially rules 12 and 13.

But even if you don't post the when's, where's and how much. With pictures like that, you'll soon have a following.

Welcome to USASG.

Motobone
08-18-09, 04:31
Incogneato, great job on Terri. Who is that cute little chick you posted on the 13th? I really like her. Thanks for the pix, I'm out of the game at the moment (commitment) but pictures of girls like her keep me going!

Be safe.

Moto.

Member #4196
08-21-09, 08:40
The second girl was a total accident. She was really wild.

If you know her pass on the info.

The house owner seemed like an OK guy.

Inncogneatoe

Any way to get contact info?

PM?

Giani
08-21-09, 10:07
Inncogneatoe: you have ignored three requests for information about the providers about which you have posted. I am not sure why this is. Is there a reason for the cryptic, often inco(gni)herant text. It is especially noticeable when you seem to be continuing a conversation, giving no clue as to who you are talking to, or where it came from.

I would repeat the questions asked several times:

Where in Vermont did you have the proported adventures from which these reports originate? What kind of fees? How did you meet them? Any way to contact the providers?

Another question: It is clear that the beautiful young "tennis player" you first posted (in response to what board???), is not the Terri or friend featured in the next posting, even tho it seems you were suggesting she is the same? [You said, "I hope this helps you out..."] It helps if you make it clear in connected posts when you are talking about different providers, if that is the case.

"Inncogneatoe": We know that you are a neebie, and give you latitude in your posts. But you DO need to answer questions posted so that you do not lose your cred on the board. We would hate to be scammed, I'm sure you understand? Capito?

Giani

Any way to get contact info?

PM?

SomeDude
08-21-09, 21:40
Great pics Inncog, you just gotta love what the Glass Dick and Rock does to a girls looks. The blonde used to be hot, and no doubt had a shitty attitude and was all about the material crap, but is now she's just a washed up skank. I bet she can suck a mean cock though and will bare back for an extra dime, irony is a *****.

Greenmountman
08-21-09, 23:34
Inncogneatoe: you have ignored three requests for information about the providers about which you have posted. I am not sure why this is. Is there a reason for the cryptic, often inco(gni)herant text. It is especially noticeable when you seem to be continuing a conversation, giving no clue as to who you are talking to, or where it came from.

I would repeat the questions asked several times:

Where in Vermont did you have the proported adventures from which these reports originate? What kind of fees? How did you meet them? Any way to contact the providers?

Another question: It is clear that the beautiful young "tennis player" you first posted (in response to what board???), is not the Terri or friend featured in the next posting, even tho it seems you were suggesting she is the same? [You said, "I hope this helps you out..."] It helps if you make it clear in connected posts when you are talking about different providers, if that is the case.

"Inncogneatoe": We know that you are a neebie, and give you latitude in your posts. But you DO need to answer questions posted so that you do not lose your cred on the board. We would hate to be scammed, I'm sure you understand? Capito?

Giani

Giani - Let it go. Streetwalkers in Vermont are exactly the same as Bigfoot sightings. I call bullshit that these woman were picked up off the street in Vermont. Peace. GMM

Misfit
08-23-09, 09:27
I think I've spotted the cooky monster sticking his hands into the Vermont "cookyjar" lol.

Misfit

Giani
08-23-09, 09:46
Wonder if "Cooky" has seen these sets? If not his, I wonder whose they are? Does Cookyjar have an alter ego?

I DO smell fish, and I don't think it is from well-used snatch.

Good catch, Misfit.

Giani

I think I've spotted the cooky monster sticking his hands into the Vermont "cookyjar" lol.

Misfit

Johnboy
08-24-09, 18:48
Wonder if "Cooky" has seen these sets? If not his, I wonder whose they are? Does Cookyjar have an alter ego?

I DO smell fish, and I don't think it is from well-used snatch.

Good catch, Misfit.

GianiThe blond is Terri from the Camden, New Jersey stroll, not sure about the other one. Unless she went north for vacation, I saw her less than a month ago. Used to have a great body and so-so attitude, now shes all about the money and how much she can get out of you. Your right about the pic set, sure does look like a CookyJar spread.

Charlieo
09-01-09, 04:54
If something seems to good to be.

Mo Beejays
03-24-10, 23:15
If something seems to good to be.So I live in a small S. VT town of about 12, 000 people. I'm always looking for SWs, though I never actually expect to find one right here in my little town. But two nights ago, I was bored driving around and hoping.

What do I see ahead but a young-ish lady who fits the profile! I pull around a second time and wave, she seems hesitant. I pull over up ahead and she finally comes over to the car. It's rainy and I offer a ride. She gets in. Her face is cute enough, but still a bit worn. Great ass! She tells me she is. Blah, blah, drama. And to meet her back here in 45 minutes.

She meets me around the right time. We go somewhere to burn, as she is into that. She starts to tell me about how she "doesn't really do this, but she's in a rough spot now. Some guy offered $1 for CBJ the other day. "

I said that guy was nuts. She told me she's no. 2 hoe, and that she needs at least. 4 or. 5. Obviously when led with a choice like that I will pick the. 4, right. Neither of us had a cover, so she did it without to my enjoyment. But I could tell there was some stress about her getting back into the work, so her enthusiasm may have been better.

Her name is Gina. She is dark haired and petite with a great ass. I am meeting her again later to see how into F'ing she is. Her ass is really great. She said she moved up here from Newark a year or two ago.

Good luck! Have fun! Be safe! And there are SW in VT!

Mo Beejays
01-01-11, 21:41
I had thought the SW that I had found here in Brattleboro had up and disappeared. She had. For her seven months in lockdown. However she is back and needs to make some cheese. She has no cell phone and only had two guys she was tricking with before she went in (as tricking isn't her main source of un. Taxed. Income). One of which was myself.

I have Gina's new number. She has gained weight and seems pretty out of it lately. I haven't tried to ride that ride since I have seen her. I just made sure to get her number. It's a small ass town, and you see people around like that here.

But I'm going to check in with her this week and ask if she is needing any more friends in the area.

Coco Chanel
01-09-11, 19:20
Hi Gentlemen,

I'm new to the Bennington area. Yes, I'm a Provider and I placed an ad there, I am in this room to say Hello, and introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know some of you a little better. Have a great night!

Love Coco Chanel

Mo Beejays
06-28-12, 00:59
There is the return of Gina to report. Very exciting as she looks good and is trying to stay fairly straight. Trusted senior members have the opportunity to get her digits, though she only wanted maybe two new people. Her prices are a bit higher, as she is clean and whatnot. See past reviews for details on her appearance and performance. An she is on the street daily, so if you don't catch her number from me, then you may still find her on your own.

After hanging with her again for the first time in a very long while, she told me there are a couple other girls around trying to work. I have encountered one older and beat up blonde from Fitchburg, and her younger, completely inexperienced and also not so hot friend who was also not so hot. The blonde was willing, but her friend seemed hesitant to come alone.

Good luck and be safe

Charlieo
06-28-12, 13:48
There is the return of Gina to report. Very exciting as she looks good and is trying to stay fairly straight. Trusted senior members have the opportunity to get her digits, though she only wanted maybe two new people. Her prices are a bit higher, as she is clean and whatnot. See past reviews for details on her appearance and performance. An she is on the street daily, so if you don't catch her number from me, then you may still find her on your own.

After hanging with her again for the first time in a very long while, she told me there are a couple other girls around trying to work. I have encountered one older and beat up blonde from Fitchburg, and her younger, completely inexperienced and also not so hot friend who was also not so hot. The blonde was willing, but her friend seemed hesitant to come alone.

Good luck and be safeOff topic Mo but please you and others check my post in Massage parlors for Burl and help with any intel. Thanks much!

Vagen
08-08-17, 00:41
Any Intel on St J?

SL1983
09-22-17, 13:11
Any Intel on St J?The few who were UTR have all recently been arrested for various problems. Any SW. You don't want to go there. Not without wrapping your entire body in plastic first. And it's a small town and people talk waaaaaay too much.

ForFunTimes
07-14-21, 11:19
That Terri chick from post #5/6 IS a hot MILF for sure. Love to meet up with her.

Johan Brauer
07-14-21, 16:37
That Terri chick from post #5/6 IS a hot MILF for sure. Love to meet up with her.Check the dates of the posts mate.

TwoShaftinDusk
06-24-23, 17:04
To pick a VT girl up and have some fun together? Which area gives more chance to find a long horn lovers.