PDA

View Full Version : 15th Ave Bookstore

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Kiss Kiss 69
10-13-11, 12:18
Liz and Teri,

Thanks much for all the fun. We saw you both coming around 7:50 PM. Not sure till what time you were there in the store, but I was glad to see a big line following up to the locker room to play with both of you. And you serviced everyone in the crowd. I was one lucky guy to be part of that group. You both were amazing. One thing that I missed was the moaning. YES, there wasn't much moaning from either of you.

But still it was an amazing fun. Teri's tits were yummy. I got a chance to lick and taste them.

Someone said, they saw you at 10:30 PM. Were you staying late till then?

I will be at 15th Wednesday, not sure of start time. But will be going into the evening hours. It's my girl's bday on Tuesday and we are cutting loose by celebrating at the 15th Wednesday. She loves the men (and women too) , so looking for as many people to come out and have fun!

She will be there around 7:30 probably.

Show my girl the best bday Chicago has to offer her. When you show up to play w / her tell her "Liz told me to tell you Happy Birthday Teri". Let's see how many people can wish her a Happy Birthday.

OF course I'll be there to play also.

GoldenGreek
10-13-11, 14:38
Liz. Thanks for an AWESOME time. Your oral skills are second to none.

I hope your friend had a blast.

Lizco
10-13-11, 15:16
Thank Everyone for coming out to visit with us. Yes Teri had fun as did I. It was great seeing so many of the people on this site there and finally getting to meet. Yes we stayed for a long time. I believe she left at closing I left shortly after midnight as I had been there since 2:00 and by that time was completely exhausted!

KissKiss. Sorry, I am not a moaner. Can't speak for Teri but unless I am really getting f'd hard I just don't moan much especially giving oral. I moan more when I am with a relationship partner and personally, I have yet to fake something! Sorry if that disappoints you, but it's just who I am!

Workmuch. Sorry that was an impromptu event and became a private affair. We weren't trying to make it such an event back there it just happened, and we had a first-time couple so they asked us only to have people we have known for a while come in. Even at that they were very uncomfortable being their first time. Maybe next time it won't be like that, as it was fun.

GoldenGreek. It was a very special pleasure to meet you! And thank you for the compliment, always appreciated.

Well, looking forward to having you guys frequent the establishment and may we meet in the future.

Kiss Kiss 69
10-13-11, 20:50
Thanks much Liz again. We all had a great time.

You can guess my next question, when are we meeting next? Can't wait to see you again.

Thank Everyone for coming out to visit with us. Yes Teri had fun as did I. It was great seeing so many of the people on this site there and finally getting to meet. Yes we stayed for a long time. I believe she left at closing I left shortly after midnight as I had been there since 2:00 and by that time was completely exhausted!

KissKiss. Sorry, I am not a moaner. Can't speak for Teri but unless I am really getting f'd hard I just don't moan much especially giving oral. I moan more when I am with a relationship partner and personally, I have yet to fake something! Sorry if that disappoints you, but it's just who I am!

Workmuch. Sorry that was an impromptu event and became a private affair. We weren't trying to make it such an event back there it just happened, and we had a first-time couple so they asked us only to have people we have known for a while come in. Even at that they were very uncomfortable being their first time. Maybe next time it won't be like that, as it was fun.

GoldenGreek. It was a very special pleasure to meet you! And thank you for the compliment, always appreciated.

Well, looking forward to having you guys frequent the establishment and may we meet in the future.

Davidonecall
10-14-11, 00:54
I can't believe I forgot. I hope next time I set my alarm so I can remember. I'm glad you had fun and even more amaze that Lizco stayed that long. Hopefully next time. DOC.

Lizco
10-14-11, 10:01
Thanks much Liz again. We all had a great time.

You can guess my next question, when are we meeting next? Can't wait to see you again.Sorry at this time I don't know when I will be back."Real Life" has become very busy, so trying to coordinate that and my "fun life" sometimes runs into a snag. I'll keep this site posted, and no need to ask if I am really showing and hope that I am on time. If you ask most people who see I am going. I go when I say I am and arrive within 10 minutes of when I say I will be there.

HeadInClouds
10-16-11, 16:20
I've been to the 15th a couple times and always had a good time there. And I just now found this board for other people to come and hang out which is cool.

And Liz, it's totally understandable, you have to take care of #1 and what's most important for you before doing anything else. I don't think we've ever met, but would be nice to one day.

Lizco
10-18-11, 17:32
My plans are that I will be at 15th starting around 9:00 pm. Not sure how long at this moment that will all depend on crowd etc.

Hope to see everyone there!

Lizco
10-18-11, 19:52
For those that missed the action. Google Emilio lizardo and read my blog from last week. While I can never guarantee excitement like that every week you can see the trouble I always get into. Being good trouble right!

See you Saturday!

Kiss Kiss 69
10-19-11, 15:01
Liz.

Glad to hear that, cannot wait to see you again for that awesome action. Is your girl Teri joining this time (or) is it just you?

My plans are that I will be at 15th starting around 9:00 pm. Not sure how long at this moment that will all depend on crowd etc.

Hope to see everyone there!

Funride128
10-20-11, 09:11
Any one know how the lunch time action has been lately getting rained out again and was thinking of heading up have not been to the store in a long time?

IslandGuyMike
11-03-11, 15:34
We are new to the area and love to spice up our sex life.

We area bigger then average cple that loves wild crazy sex.

I latina 44 and my Bf is 36 white love to get nuts. Love voyerism.

Whats good about that place? We hear alot of things. Whens good to go? Times?

Benderedundat
11-05-11, 15:44
Now I am just wondering what the "spa" in the back is like. If I remember right, it was an extra 20 bucks to go in there. Just wondering if it is a large open sauna or a hot tub or what. Are there men and womens locker rooms? Any info would be helpful and would tell me more than I know now. It seems to me if a woman wants to "play" the "spa" or "sauna" is where she would go. Anyway, thanks for any info. Take care have fun and be safe.Http://www.montclarespa.com/features.htm

The spa features a tv viewing area, showers, steam room and several private rooms where you can. Well be more private

Johnf610
11-14-11, 01:00
I was there Saturday night at about 6:30, purchased the Theater entrance, wandered around for about a half hour and there were all of 3 people (all Guys!) wandering around also, but there were quite a few cars in the lot. I decided that I would take the gamble and purchase the entrance to the spa. I got my towel, walked into the spa and to my surprise a very nice looking bbw sucking on her man's cock. I observed for a bit and then asked if I could join in, the reply."of course". After about 10 minutes of playing with her huge jugs and pussy she turned around sat on the bench and pulled my cock out of my pants and started working it. This was the best experience I have had there! Oh, and what an excellent cocksucker she was!

Funride128
11-21-11, 16:46
Wondering if any one has heard about some fun for the holiday Thursday morning would love to play or watch

BruceJenna
11-29-11, 20:55
Hello everyone. This is Bruce from BruceJenna. We are a new couple on here. We will be visiting the 15th on Sunday between 2-3. This will be both Jenna's and my first time there. I have had a few visits to other local clubs but Jenna is entirely new to this experience. I have read several posts about the 15th and the only concern I have is her feeling overwhelmed if she is rushed by an eager crowd of guys. Believe me. She is very open and enjoys being the center of attention. We would like to play with another couple if anyone is thinking of going. Otherwise guys she has said she wouldn't mind pleasing a few but isn't sure about jumping right into the action. So with that said, if you would like to meet us out and play I am positive everyone will have a good time, if you could be patient. If this trip goes well we would like to make this a regular thing and make plans with others to meet up there. We are both in our thirties HWP, she has a very cute face and curves in all the right places! She is bi and I am straight. Safety is a must downstairs but she is willing to allow others to enjoy her oral skills freely. Which I must say. And yes I am biased. She is amazing! We are planning on going to the theatre and the spa. We will also be getting a private room. If anyone is interested let us know. Thanks. Looking forward having some fun!

BruceJenna
11-30-11, 01:21
We will be arriving between 2 and 3 on Sunday. Yes, there is a Bears game but hopefully the win will be in the bag by then!

Chadwick
12-03-11, 02:15
Hello everyone. This is Bruce from BruceJenna. We are a new couple on here. We will be visiting the 15th on Sunday between 2-3. This will be both Jenna's and my first time there. I have had a few visits to other local clubs but Jenna is entirely new to this experience. I have read several posts about the 15th and the only concern I have is her feeling overwhelmed if she is rushed by an eager crowd of guys. Believe me. She is very open and enjoys being the center of attention. We would like to play with another couple if anyone is thinking of going. Otherwise guys she has said she wouldn't mind pleasing a few but isn't sure about jumping right into the action. So with that said, if you would like to meet us out and play I am positive everyone will have a good time, if you could be patient. If this trip goes well we would like to make this a regular thing and make plans with others to meet up there. We are both in our thirties HWP, she has a very cute face and curves in all the right places! She is bi and I am straight. Safety is a must downstairs but she is willing to allow others to enjoy her oral skills freely. Which I must say. And yes I am biased. She is amazing! We are planning on going to the theatre and the spa. We will also be getting a private room. If anyone is interested let us know. Thanks. Looking forward having some fun!Don't know if you know or if anyone told you but Sunday is gay and lesbian day at 15th, this does not mean that other couple won't show up I'm just letting you know!

BruceJenna
12-03-11, 03:53
Thank you for the reply. I did read that in some of the posts. But with our schedule this day worked out best or us. Also, that might make it easier to look around and become familiar with the spa, theatre, locker room, etc.

Thanks again.

Don't know if you know or if anyone told you but Sunday is gay and lesbian day at 15th, this does not mean that other couple won't show up I'm just letting you know!

BruceJenna
12-03-11, 20:56
I am sorry to cancel going on Sunday. Jenna had an unexpected death in her family this morning and we will be with family. Again, I apologize to P and F, anyone who was planning to meet us. We will be heading to 15th soon once life settles down. I am sorry for the late notice.

Bruce

AveryHappyman
12-04-11, 18:59
Hi everyone this is my first time posting although I have been a long time reader. I made my first visit ever to 15th ave this past Saturday nite and I wanted to report my fun time. I got there very late maybe around 1:30am as I was out with friends and since I was close by figured I would check it out and hoped there would be some action inside even though it was quite late. Well I pull inalthough the place is not exactly easy to fine but a well lit back parking lot and seemed like still 20 cars for that late hour. I park very close to the entrance and I am parked next a white car. I get out lock my door and realize there is a guy in the car next to me. I look closer and see he is talking with a very hot woman also inside the car. I stroll over and ask if there is anything going on here tonight and the guy looks at me and says he has no idea as he and his lady were going to check out the place too but she is too drunk to get out of the car. I look inside and see an amazing piece of ass. She is older proably 50ish but great big tits and her dress is hiked up exposing a shave dpussy encased in pantyhose. I am just starig inside the car and the guy asks me if he knows if I know is there a restroom inside. I tell him yeah there must be and he stumbles a bit as he is buzzed too and says too keep and eye on her he will be right back and walks inside. So here I am standing outside of this car with a sweet MILF passed out inside and her man inside the store. I make my way over to the driver side open the door and hope in the driver seat. I keep one eye out for him while I check out her body in greater detail. I tell her she is smokin and she mumbles thanks. I tell her she has great tits as her eyes are shut but she smiles. I ask her if she likes her nipples rubbed or sucked and she mumbles yes so I start rubbing and licking them and they are fantastic. Her dress is already hiked up and I start rubbing her pantyhosed legs and pussy and it is so soft. I ask her if she wants her pussy fingered and she says something like mmmmm. I tear a small hole in her pantyhose and start finger fucking her and taste my finger and it is awesome. Just then I notice the guy coming back outside and I hurry up and get out of the car and start walking towards the entrance. I say to him did you find the bathroom and anything going on inside. He tells me yeah he pissed but didn't check for action. I tell him his lady is still asleep in the front seat and to have a great nigt. He mumbles thanks and I just have to laugh as I wanted to say thanks for letting me fondle that sweet ***** wish there had been time for more fun. I attached the pics I took of her with my cellphone for your viewing pleasure. Anybody else see this couple that night or if they frequent this place? Let me know as that broad was HOT! Hope I did okay for my first report. Have a good week.

Al Melrose
12-05-11, 03:44
Hi everyone this is my first time posting although I have been a long time reader. I made my first visit ever to 15th ave this past Saturday nite and I wanted to report my fun time. I got there very late maybe around 1:30am as I was out with friends and since I was close by figured I would check it out and hoped there would be some action inside even though it was quite late. Well I pull inalthough the place is not exactly easy to fine but a well lit back parking lot and seemed like still 20 cars for that late hour. I park very close to the entrance and I am parked next a white car. I get out lock my door and realize there is a guy in the car next to me. I look closer and see he is talking with a very hot woman also inside the car. I stroll over and ask if there is anything going on here tonight and the guy looks at me and says he has no idea as he and his lady were going to check out the place too but she is too drunk to get out of the car. I look inside and see an amazing piece of ass. She is older proably 50ish but great big tits and her dress is hiked up exposing a shave dpussy encased in pantyhose. I am just starig inside the car and the guy asks me if he knows if I know is there a restroom inside. I tell him yeah there must be and he stumbles a bit as he is buzzed too and says too keep and eye on her he will be right back and walks inside. So here I am standing outside of this car with a sweet MILF passed out inside and her man inside the store. I make my way over to the driver side open the door and hope in the driver seat. I keep one eye out for him while I check out her body in greater detail. I tell her she is smokin and she mumbles thanks. I tell her she has great tits as her eyes are shut but she smiles. I ask her if she likes her nipples rubbed or sucked and she mumbles yes so I start rubbing and licking them and they are fantastic. Her dress is already hiked up and I start rubbing her pantyhosed legs and pussy and it is so soft. I ask her if she wants her pussy fingered and she says something like mmmmm. I tear a small hole in her pantyhose and start finger fucking her and taste my finger and it is awesome. Just then I notice the guy coming back outside and I hurry up and get out of the car and start walking towards the entrance. I say to him did you find the bathroom and anything going on inside. He tells me yeah he pissed but didn't check for action. I tell him his lady is still asleep in the front seat and to have a great nigt. He mumbles thanks and I just have to laugh as I wanted to say thanks for letting me fondle that sweet ***** wish there had been time for more fun. I attached the pics I took of her with my cellphone for your viewing pleasure. Anybody else see this couple that night or if they frequent this place? Let me know as that broad was HOT! Hope I did okay for my first report. Have a good week.So you raped a woman. Wow.

AveryHappyman
12-05-11, 08:34
So you raped a woman. Wow.Sorry Al yoiu completely missed it as the lady was a setup. She was awake while I spoke with her and the guy obviously wanted to get his rocks off by having me "Watch her" as he went to ther bathroom. If you have frequented adult book stores you know they are all sorts of times guys want to see there wives with other guys and vice versa. I already heard from others that this couple is into "dogging" at this place along with someplacew in schaumburg & roselle so I guess they get around the area.

Professor Amp
12-05-11, 16:09
Sorry Al yoiu completely missed it as the lady was a setup. She was awake while I spoke with her and the guy obviously wanted to get his rocks off by having me "Watch her" as he went to ther bathroom. If you have frequented adult book stores you know they are all sorts of times guys want to see there wives with other guys and vice versa. I already heard from others that this couple is into "dogging" at this place along with someplacew in schaumburg & roselle so I guess they get around the area.Even if they were looking for that, it's kind of fucked up to partake given that you were sober and they weren't. Also, it's kind of weird that you took off when he can back. I'm going to guess you're the hubby posting a fantasy. If so, it's cool, but I'm not sure encouraging guys to approach cars at an ABS is wise. You could end up with a busted face, or worse.

AveryHappyman
12-05-11, 18:25
Hi everyone this is my first time posting although I have been a long time reader. I made my first visit ever to 15th ave this past Saturday nite and I wanted to report my fun time. I got there very late maybe around 1:30am as I was out with friends and since I was close by figured I would check it out and hoped there would be some action inside even though it was quite late. Well I pull inalthough the place is not exactly easy to fine but a well lit back parking lot and seemed like still 20 cars for that late hour. I park very close to the entrance and I am parked next a white car. I get out lock my door and realize there is a guy in the car next to me. I look closer and see he is talking with a very hot woman also inside the car. I stroll over and ask if there is anything going on here tonight and the guy looks at me and says he has no idea as he and his lady were going to check out the place too but she is too drunk to get out of the car. I look inside and see an amazing piece of ass. She is older proably 50ish but great big tits and her dress is hiked up exposing a shave dpussy encased in pantyhose. I am just starig inside the car and the guy asks me if he knows if I know is there a restroom inside. I tell him yeah there must be and he stumbles a bit as he is buzzed too and says too keep and eye on her he will be right back and walks inside. So here I am standing outside of this car with a sweet MILF passed out inside and her man inside the store. I make my way over to the driver side open the door and hope in the driver seat. I keep one eye out for him while I check out her body in greater detail. I tell her she is smokin and she mumbles thanks. I tell her she has great tits as her eyes are shut but she smiles. I ask her if she likes her nipples rubbed or sucked and she mumbles yes so I start rubbing and licking them and they are fantastic. Her dress is already hiked up and I start rubbing her pantyhosed legs and pussy and it is so soft. I ask her if she wants her pussy fingered and she says something like mmmmm. I tear a small hole in her pantyhose and start finger fucking her and taste my finger and it is awesome. Just then I notice the guy coming back outside and I hurry up and get out of the car and start walking towards the entrance. I say to him did you find the bathroom and anything going on inside. He tells me yeah he pissed but didn't check for action. I tell him his lady is still asleep in the front seat and to have a great nigt. He mumbles thanks and I just have to laugh as I wanted to say thanks for letting me fondle that sweet ***** wish there had been time for more fun. I attached the pics I took of her with my cellphone for your viewing pleasure. Anybody else see this couple that night or if they frequent this place? Let me know as that broad was HOT! Hope I did okay for my first report. Have a good week.Turns out they spent an hour pulling in and out of the parking lot late on Saturday night talking with several guys. One time asking if they were closed another putting on a show with the windows rolled up. Looks like I wasn't the only one who saw them or enjoyed their parking lot antics. Oh well I'm happy.

AdaptableMan
12-05-11, 20:13
Turns out they spent an hour pulling in and out of the parking lot late on Saturday night talking with several guys. One time asking if they were closed another putting on a show with the windows rolled up. Looks like I wasn't the only one who saw them or enjoyed their parking lot antics. Oh well I'm happy.LOL dude come on you were totally set up. I know exactly who these two are. They drive a white station wagon I think something like that.

Anyway yes they drive into the lot and the lady is either asleep in the front or backseat and the guy likes showing her off. I once got a show as she had a guy in the backseat and he was eating her while the dude sat in the front seat with the windows up and doors locked. Dude they knew what they were doing just surprised he left her alone LOL. Damn I would have dropped a load on those nice big nipples LOL

G.G.
12-05-11, 20:49
I was having a smoke late on Sat and saw the chick and the guy you were talking about in a white cruiser asking what time the place was open til and I just pointed to the sign for him to read. I went inside came out again for another smoke maybe 30 minutes go by and same guy pulls in to lot with the chick and her top is down this time. He saw I was the same guy he had talked with earlier and pulled away. No clue they were there to play but chick was older and had a nice freaking rack. Maybe next time I'll get lucky.

Roscoe23
12-09-11, 00:03
Just went through the parking lot at 10 2 nite and saw 6 cars in the lot did not look like anything is going on.

BruceJenna
12-22-11, 03:33
Hi Bruce and Jenna here. Want to say sorry to P and F for not letting you know we were heading down to 15th tonight. It was a last minute, what the hell kind of idea. At first walking in and Jenna being the only woman made her uneasy because she was feeling stalked. But we met Dave and June in the spa and I want to thank them for their conversation and advice. We had a lot of fun with our time together and enjoyed having an audience as well. I did have to speak up a couple times about Jenna's boundaries even though I already stated what they were. As the night went on she became more relaxed and she made sure even a couple of gentlemen left happy. Hope to meet more fun couples and others to hang out with. Jimmy. You left a little too quickly my friend. Take care all and have a safe and happy holiday.

Chitwnxxx
01-02-12, 20:28
Can anyone fill us in on when is a good day to make our first visit to 15th. Are Monday nights good? We were thinkin about headin out tonight. Would we be wasting our time?

Thanks

Professor Amp
01-04-12, 12:55
Can anyone fill us in on when is a good day to make our first visit to 15th. Are Monday nights good? We were thinkin about headin out tonight. Would we be wasting our time?

ThanksWeekdays are probably best if you're looking for lighter crowds. If a couple shows up, you could expect at least 15-20 any time / day of the week. Expect 100 or more on a weekend.

I've never seen anything get bad or out of control even when the place is packed.

Hope this helped. PM if you'd like to know more.

Ieatuot
01-08-12, 05:07
Headed to the book store to see how busy it was. Latin couple was shy but ate each other for a bit. No mess tho, it was like foreplay then they went shy again. Black couple in theater started by her giving head while ass in the air. He fingered her till she shook and what a trooper she ate that cock none stop till he cim he bent her over the seat and gave it to her hard. Good first time visit. Any other great places like this in chicago? I'm here for 3 more days would love to see some more before I fly out.

SteveEnders99
01-14-12, 17:18
Thinking of heading over early afternoon. Is this a good time?

LookingForSex1
01-18-12, 19:58
First time ever went it was a bust. Looking for some people to meet up with sometime for a visit. Hit me up if interested.

Single Dad
01-23-12, 00:31
Was there between 9 and 11. Just as I got there a smoking hot Asian girl was leaving. Apparently she had been there all day playing, and had been there earlier in the week as well. Other than that, nothing going on to speak of. An older couple was showing off, a Mexican girl blowing her guy, but nobody was playing with the crowd of hungry wolves and sad eyed old men. Maybe next time.

Chadwick
01-23-12, 11:35
Was there between 9 and 11. Just as I got there a smoking hot Asian girl was leaving. Apparently she had been there all day playing, and had been there earlier in the week as well. Other than that, nothing going on to speak of. An older couple was showing off, a Mexican girl blowing her guy, but nobody was playing with the crowd of hungry wolves and sad eyed old men. Maybe next time.Unfortunately that seems to be the norm lately!

Funride128
01-25-12, 11:41
Any one here if anything is going on this Saturday night thinking of driving up.

Chadwick
02-02-12, 21:20
Took a lady friend of mine last weekend she is a latina bbw. We watched the pro bowl in the party room and had a few beers, nothing was going on, there were a few couples there including p & f but no one to my knowledge were playing or even showing! Being her first time she basically just wanted to be watched but who know in the future, I had her give me a BJ in the theater always a little uncomfortable when a guy is standing over your shoulder masturbating, I warned him none of his mess better find its way on to me. After she got worked up we moved to one of the preview booths where I gave her what she needed, being a little shy she instinctively locked the door behind he mid way thru I unlocked it but no one came in! Went back to the party room still nothing going on and I think p & f had left, we had a few more beers. We then went back into the theater where I fingered and fisted her till she squirted all over the place including a huge puddle on the floor and a bunch all over her dress, once again there were guys watching masturbating but they were all polite. What she was a little upset about is that she wanted to watch some mam on man action and I thought being alternative lifestyle day it would be perfect but other that a few trannies that were not doing anything there was nothing for her to watch. I want her to get a chance to fulfill here fantasy of watching some men get it on does anyone know when I might be able to make this happen for her? Also I have been wanting to get a BJ by her and another women so if there are any women who would be up to that please pm me!

Tomti
03-04-12, 21:58
I have not been there for about 4 months so I was not expecting much. Was in the hood about noon and decided to pay and get banded and see what was going on. Not much except a very hot cd came in, not my thing but I do have to say, he had a girls body and face, very skinny. Had to leave and came back at 9ish and guess who's playing in one of the rooms taking on all cummers, fk only with condom, you guessed it, FEMCAR. She dropped some weight and looked good. She is an amazing lady, sweet as ever and very complex, those that know her well know what I'm talking about. Had my turn in her tight pussy and popped a nice load. One funny side note, there was some dude that did not come with a condom and femcar made it a point to tell the dude, do you know how many guys I've been with, the guy was oblivious and still wanted her to do whatever to him bare back. He was kindly told to leave, LOL.

There were some other couples in the theater, a couple of very fine black ladies but no play that I saw. Night stayed mild and I decided to leave at about 12. Got about a mile away and remembered I had a lock on the locker, had the lock since elementary school, sentimental value, LOL, so I went back for it. As I was walking in a hot blonde and her BF walked in. They got a room and headed for the theater, were in there for 15 or so minutes and headed for their room. Of course the posse followed. They put on a brief show in their room and then let all who could fit in did and the door was left open. I was well positioned logistically and she started playing with all within reach, including me. The first guy was hard to follow if you know what I mean. She did some major sucking and playing and a little fking, mostly with her boyfriend. They let a tranny in with all of us and that was interesting and another women wanted to see the action so she came in. She was a bit shy but I happened to be next to her and stuck my hand down her jeans and fondled her bare ass for a while, then she left. The blond continued to do her thing with all of us, never saw so many cramped in. I had my finger in her ass and was kissing her neck while she gave me a covered hand job until completion. End to great night.

Only one negative, towards the end with the blond a couple of big fat asses tried to push their way in, classless as they were and with big mouths, everyone handled it well with a little levity. Again, the blond and her boyfriend were awesome, she was one of the finest ladies I have seen in there over the years.

Femcar and a cute blond both on the same night, I think I'm playing the lotto this week, LOL. To the regulars, nice seeing you and to the newbies, nice new group except for the 2 fat asses, LOL.

Won't probably be back until late spring unfortunately, is 15th back to the old days, no, but gettin closer I think considering my infrequent visits. Stay well all!

Taboo
03-06-12, 11:15
Hello everyone I'm new to this and very curious about the 15th theater.

Is it ok to go by myself, when us the best time to go? Please help.

Looking to play with couples I'm a male 30y / o good looking thanks.

Maithai
03-07-12, 23:02
You should pick up a chick who is interested in going there, and tell US when. You say you're young and good looking, set it up bro.

Hello everyone I'm new to this and very curious about the 15th theater.

Is it ok to go by myself, when us the best time to go? Please help.

Looking to play with couples I'm a male 30y / o good looking thanks.

Taboo
03-08-12, 10:10
You should pick up a chick who is interested in going there, and tell US when. You say you're young and good looking, set it up bro.Yeah I'll work on it, anyone interested?

Chadwick
03-10-12, 22:05
You should pick up a chick who is interested in going there, and tell US when. You say you're young and good looking, set it up bro.That comment was just unnecessary, that is what this site is for to help out fellow mongers!

Chadwick
03-10-12, 22:07
I have not been there for about 4 months so I was not expecting much. Was in the hood about noon and decided to pay and get banded and see what was going on. Not much except a very hot cd came in, not my thing but I do have to say, he had a girls body and face, very skinny. Had to leave and came back at 9ish and guess who's playing in one of the rooms taking on all cummers, fk only with condom, you guessed it, FEMCAR. She dropped some weight and looked good. She is an amazing lady, sweet as ever and very complex, those that know her well know what I'm talking about. Had my turn in her tight pussy and popped a nice load. One funny side note, there was some dude that did not come with a condom and femcar made it a point to tell the dude, do you know how many guys I've been with, the guy was oblivious and still wanted her to do whatever to him bare back. He was kindly told to leave, LOL.

There were some other couples in the theater, a couple of very fine black ladies but no play that I saw. Night stayed mild and I decided to leave at about 12. Got about a mile away and remembered I had a lock on the locker, had the lock since elementary school, sentimental value, LOL, so I went back for it. As I was walking in a hot blonde and her BF walked in. They got a room and headed for the theater, were in there for 15 or so minutes and headed for their room. Of course the posse followed. They put on a brief show in their room and then let all who could fit in did and the door was left open. I was well positioned logistically and she started playing with all within reach, including me. The first guy was hard to follow if you know what I mean. She did some major sucking and playing and a little fking, mostly with her boyfriend. They let a tranny in with all of us and that was interesting and another women wanted to see the action so she came in. She was a bit shy but I happened to be next to her and stuck my hand down her jeans and fondled her bare ass for a while, then she left. The blond continued to do her thing with all of us, never saw so many cramped in. I had my finger in her ass and was kissing her neck while she gave me a covered hand job until completion. End to great night.

Only one negative, towards the end with the blond a couple of big fat asses tried to push their way in, classless as they were and with big mouths, everyone handled it well with a little levity. Again, the blond and her boyfriend were awesome, she was one of the finest ladies I have seen in there over the years.

Femcar and a cute blond both on the same night, I think I'm playing the lotto this week, LOL. To the regulars, nice seeing you and to the newbies, nice new group except for the 2 fat asses, LOL.

Won't probably be back until late spring unfortunately, is 15th back to the old days, no, but gettin closer I think considering my infrequent visits. Stay well all!Seems odd to me that she was "thin" and made the comment about how many men she has been with, actually it makes me a little worried cause I've been with her!

Tomti
03-12-12, 22:00
Seems odd to me that she was "thin" and made the comment about how many men she has been with, actually it makes me a little worried cause I've been with her!I said she dropped some weight. She looked good. Do you know femcar, seems not if you have no clue what she is all about.

Maithai
03-15-12, 00:37
That comment was just unnecessary, that is what this site is for to help out fellow mongers!And yours is creepy. Please refrain from replying to my replies wick, thanks.

Chadwick
03-16-12, 19:27
I said she dropped some weight. She looked good. Do you know femcar, seems not if you have no clue what she is all about.I said I have been with her so yes Tomti " I know what she's about ", but it's not like I'm friends with her and know every intimate detail of her life! Sorry that her weight loss and odd comment made me worried. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that a women who lets guys circle jerk on her could have something that those of us who have been with her should worry about! This post is in no way intended to berate Femcar. I think that what she does for all of us patrons of 15th ave is great

Chadwick
03-16-12, 19:39
And yours is creepy. Please refrain from replying to my replies wick, thanks.Wow that sure means a lot to me coming from someone who has contributed zero to this forum. I took a look back at all of your posts and managed to find one small shred of useful information in your last report where you mentioned the "unmarked car" but other than that I see nothing. Take a look at my 300 some odd posts and see what I have contributed! I don't know what was creepy about my comment maybe you could enlighten me mr. 17 posts!

Tomti
03-31-12, 09:20
I said I have been with her so yes Tomti " I know what she's about ", but it's not like I'm friends with her and know every intimate detail of her life! Sorry that her weight loss and odd comment made me worried. It's not out of the realm of possibilities that a women who lets guys circle jerk on her could have something that those of us who have been with her should worry about! This post is in no way intended to berate Femcar. I think that what she does for all of us patrons of 15th ave is greatBeing with her at 15th does not come close to understanding who she is. She is vanilla at 15th compared to some of the other things she is / has been involved in. I am not making this a big deal but I doubt that 1/100th of 1% of women have done what she has done in her life so far. Pm me if you want a few details. Her complexity is what amazes me. Fking as many guys as she can at 15th, with condom, is child's play for her.

Gary Man
03-31-12, 13:53
Being with her at 15th does not come close to understanding who she is. She is vanilla at 15th compared to some of the other things she is / has been involved in. I am not making this a big deal but I doubt that 1/100th of 1% of women have done what she has done in her life so far. Pm me if you want a few details. Her complexity is what amazes me. Fking as many guys as she can at 15th, with condom, is child's play for her.I know what you speak of: I was witness to her doing 50+ guys in about 2hrs at CT's one night, (me included.) You could hear her screaming O's out in the parking lot. When she was done, she said she was off to meet her date! I know of her many exploits, she is a sexual dynamo, a true Libertine.

Quick Nick
04-03-12, 01:34
I met her at a private club group party in chicago. She came up to me at the bar and asked if I liked to f. Of course I said yes. She then proceeded to hop up on the bar and demand I f. Her on the bar. Who am I to argue? Absolutely one of the hottest experiences of my life. Unfortunately the group has since gone their separate ways.

Ontheroad
04-09-12, 11:33
I met her at a private club group party in chicago. She came up to me at the bar and asked if I liked to f. Of course I said yes. She then proceeded to hop up on the bar and demand I f. Her on the bar. Who am I to argue? Absolutely one of the hottest experiences of my life. Unfortunately the group has since gone their separate ways.I'm glad to hear that F-Car is still at it. I have had the pleasure to pound her cervix (her phrase) and jerk off on her body on only 2 occasions.

Due to a change of job, I haven't been to 15th Ave in 3 years. But my job has changed again, so I'll be a regular again starting next week!

Femcar
04-20-12, 16:30
But somebody told me my ears should be ringing so here I am. Ummm, I did not actualy even lose weight so I have no clue what all THAT fuss was about anyways? LOL But nope I am healthy as a horse and still bending over for cock wherever I can!

Single Dad
04-22-12, 16:54
But somebody told me my ears should be ringing so here I am. Ummm, I did not actualy even lose weight so I have no clue what all THAT fuss was about anyways? LOL But nope I am healthy as a horse and still bending over for cock wherever I can!The fabled Femcar. I hear you're back at 15th now and then lately; hope you give some advance notice prior to your next visit, particularly on the behind the screen listserv as we'd love to see you again!

Member #5297
04-23-12, 19:23
But somebody told me my ears should be ringing so here I am. Ummm, I did not actualy even lose weight so I have no clue what all THAT fuss was about anyways? LOL But nope I am healthy as a horse and still bending over for cock wherever I can!Didn't know about 15th ave. Back in the days when you use to visit, but I've heard a lot about you and can't wait to experience you myself. Please post when you plan to go to 15th next, I'm sure you'd make this young cock here very satisfied.

Maithai
04-24-12, 01:50
.still bending over for cock wherever I can!Would you ever do double penetration gang bangs?

I know it would be a lot to ask of you, but if it's a smaller crowd it could make the orgasms incredible.

Taboo
04-27-12, 09:41
Looking for someone to show me around 15th ave

I'm a male Hispanic 31y / o decent looking anyone interested?

Johnf610
05-08-12, 03:37
Had some spare time yesterday so I took a trip up to 15th around 2:30pm. Walked in paid my $20 and surprise spa is included on Mondays, BONUS.

The parking lot was packed so I figured something must be going on. Walked into the theater, nothing. Into the booths, nothing. Not even one person. In the spa looks like nothing going on, walk over to the TV area I see what had to be 20 or more guys all huddled around and muffled screaming / moaning. Well, she had all holes and both hands full. She was taking on anyone that could get close enough to her. Her "daddy" was up on the top bleacher making sure she was enjoying herself. Her daddy then moved her to the bench in the locker room. I was lucky enough to get right to the front of the line and get one hell of a blowjob while she was getting fucked. I blew probably the equivalent of 3 loads right right down her throat and she wanted more. This was definitely the best visit I have had to the store, and will be returning frequently now.

HungHardRon
05-15-12, 18:06
Arrived around 8pm. Lot about 15 cars, as mentioned before, spa is included for $20. I walk into the theater. Empty. Walk by booths, empty. Walk into spa, bunch of guys. Must have been the 15 cars, lined about along the wall to the shower / private booth area.

Can hear a lady being pounded and moaning. Very hot.

Everyone says she is a looker. About 10min wait, door opens and patron leaves her room with a smile on his face. More banging and moaning. Another 5-10min and door opens. STUNNING. Korean / Chinese woman exits, short 4'10" or less. 100lbs or less, wearing a wrap around skirt. She dumps towels in bin, I ask how it went and she replies "great". Sweat is pouring down her and her top is open with no bra, but nips covered up. Mmmm I would lick that sweat off, but I remain a gentleman. Her man comes out fully dressed and says "she is crazy".

The go by bleachers and all the men act like gentlemen and a posse does not follow. They don't play anymore.

Then, weirdest thing happens. Tall blond, thin blond, whom I have seen before walking around in lingerie (long story) walk by the sauna with her man. They go to the top bleacher stairs after the oriental woman leaves and sit on top. She has revealing clothes and her man is making use of his hands. All of a sudden, the woman says "what are you looking at?" Uhhhh Duhhhhh. You guys playing. She gets pissed and they walk out to the front of the store.

I go to the theater and amazingly, there is a blond in the movie, who looks like her but is actually doing something and way better personality. So, being nearly alone, I pull it out and start wanking. I'm near the front, NOT in the couples section. Said couple with blond walk back in with towels. They sit 3 rows in front of me, put towels down, even though they are dressed and man announces "we are not looking for partners"."OK!" everyone yells.

They sit down and everyone plays nice, only about 5 guys in there, and two sit down 2 rows behind them, leaving them plenty of space. All of a sudden, the blond turns around looks at everyone and they storm out, glaringly at possibly me wanking.

WTF. I was there first, I did not budge to move up closer, etc. I made no attempt on them at all. I think they got mad that there were guys 2 ROWS behind them.

I mean come. On. You are in the FRONT ROW. Of course guys are going to be behind you and what did you expect. No one watching you? Why come into the place then.

After they left, I shot 2 loads in the private booths, by myself, thinking of what COULD have been. The oriental or the blond in the movie.

Funbull
05-16-12, 14:38
I've been out of commission lately and lost touch. Been to melrose many times but not for a couple years. Can anyone pm me the name of the yahoo group or list serve for 15th street.

Thanks

Natefarwell
05-30-12, 22:13
Does anyone have a report from the single lady that was at the theater on Tuesday?

Bruce 7663
06-02-12, 09:34
Good morning all you horny gentlemen! This afternoon, around 2:30 or so, I plan on bringing a friend of mine to the theater and spa. She is a cock-hungry BBW who is looking to suck and fuck all cocks. Condoms required to fuck her pussy. Sorry, no anal if that is what you want.

ShesForFun
06-02-12, 11:55
Hope you like.

Davidonecall
06-03-12, 21:48
I don't get why they would get mad. If they want privacy get a room. If they are there is because she want to get lots of C or she want to be looked at. Total wrong to get mad.

Arrived around 8pm. Lot about 15 cars, as mentioned before, spa is included for $20. I walk into the theater. Empty. Walk by booths, empty. Walk into spa, bunch of guys. Must have been the 15 cars, lined about along the wall to the shower / private booth area.

Can hear a lady being pounded and moaning. Very hot.

Everyone says she is a looker. About 10min wait, door opens and patron leaves her room with a smile on his face. More banging and moaning. Another 5-10min and door opens. STUNNING. Korean / Chinese woman exits, short 4'10" or less. 100lbs or less, wearing a wrap around skirt. She dumps towels in bin, I ask how it went and she replies "great". Sweat is pouring down her and her top is open with no bra, but nips covered up. Mmmm I would lick that sweat off, but I remain a gentleman. Her man comes out fully dressed and says "she is crazy".

The go by bleachers and all the men act like gentlemen and a posse does not follow. They don't play anymore.

Then, weirdest thing happens. Tall blond, thin blond, whom I have seen before walking around in lingerie (long story) walk by the sauna with her man. They go to the top bleacher stairs after the oriental woman leaves and sit on top. She has revealing clothes and her man is making use of his hands. All of a sudden, the woman says "what are you looking at?" Uhhhh Duhhhhh. You guys playing. She gets pissed and they walk out to the front of the store.

I go to the theater and amazingly, there is a blond in the movie, who looks like her but is actually doing something and way better personality. So, being nearly alone, I pull it out and start wanking. I'm near the front, NOT in the couples section. Said couple with blond walk back in with towels. They sit 3 rows in front of me, put towels down, even though they are dressed and man announces "we are not looking for partners"."OK!" everyone yells.

They sit down and everyone plays nice, only about 5 guys in there, and two sit down 2 rows behind them, leaving them plenty of space. All of a sudden, the blond turns around looks at everyone and they storm out, glaringly at possibly me wanking.

WTF. I was there first, I did not budge to move up closer, etc. I made no attempt on them at all. I think they got mad that there were guys 2 ROWS behind them.

I mean come. On. You are in the FRONT ROW. Of course guys are going to be behind you and what did you expect. No one watching you? Why come into the place then.

After they left, I shot 2 loads in the private booths, by myself, thinking of what COULD have been. The oriental or the blond in the movie.

Ohboy
06-04-12, 10:38
Hope you like.Are you planning a trip to the book store? Please post here if you are going. We all like fun here.

ShesForFun
06-06-12, 05:37
I don't get why they would get mad. If they want privacy get a room. If they are there is because she want to get lots of C or she want to be looked at. Total wrong to get mad.Thanks great thouhts, sometimes private is good and other times maybe not, just depends on the mood.

AdaptableMan
06-07-12, 19:25
Thought I would share some additional pics of that couple that cruise the lot at 15th ave and the adult store in Roselle. They always pull in, look for a guy, and then it goes down but for some reason never play inside the store. She is in her late 50s but looks like a hot granny.

I have more info but don't like sharing to much publicly so private message me for info.

Davidonecall
06-07-12, 20:02
Hope you like.Hey is this you? Very niceeeeee

Nated
06-09-12, 03:57
I don't get why they would get mad. If they want privacy get a room. If they are there is because she want to get lots of C or she want to be looked at. Total wrong to get mad.I think I know who it is, her and her partner watched me get my cock sucked at a football party once, they are selective about who gets to watch them.

Powertoyguy
06-09-12, 17:47
I think I know who it is, her and her partner watched me get my cock sucked at a football party once, they are selective about who gets to watch them.Here's a general response on the thread, not directed at the previous poster.

If they are in a non-private area they don't have the option to dictate who watches them. They do, however, have a right to request reasonable distance (a few feet). The best thing to do is report them to the desk.

To reiterate to everyone, NO patron can tell you to leave if you are in a common area, such as the theater, behind the screen, or open areas in the sauna. Privacy is only available in a booth or room.

DreamLuver1110
06-11-12, 00:57
Saw a post on craigslist of a blonde MILF coming to 15th ave. So, I decided to check it out and glad I did. MILF in her 40s looked good came in with her man and they played in the steam room and let others touch and lick. After awhile they moved into their room and let a few guys play doggie style. Wish they could have stayed longer but when enoughs enough.

JessCdBottom
06-13-12, 21:57
Hi, my name is jess. I'm a femme cute cum loving CD who wants to go to 15th for her first time on a Sunday. Is that the best day? I'd like to suck as many cocks as I can but I don't like to be sucked or anything like that, I'm a total service bottom. Any help would be appreciated. .

Jess

Bikercouple
06-14-12, 10:40
Any couples planning on going Friday evening? Couple here looking to play with couple.

Knight71
06-22-12, 12:25
Are the gloryholes still covered?

I haven't seen any posts about them in awhile.

Ontheroad
06-28-12, 11:17
Are the gloryholes still covered?

I haven't seen any posts about them in awhile.Yes- Still covered. Most of the action has moved to the spa / sauna.

Butcherboy
06-29-12, 11:59
Working in the area just wondering if any thing happens in the mid afternoon time. Been once but nothing going on that day. Any info wood help.

Bulls143
07-14-12, 23:19
I don't know what thread to put this on so hear goes. On C'slist their was an advertisement about this Missy ladie that was going to be at the Mann and Fullerton Adult store between 8-9. I showed up at 8 and I saw her and a man in a car waiting. I went in and waited. They came in and about 7 guys were there. The couple hit a booth and she obviously serviced 2 dudes. I was 3rd in line. She looked at me in the hole and came to my booth and serviced me with protection. Missy (I hope that was her name because the posting is down now) was in her 40's, petite, dark hair, C's, nice C's too. She worked it good. Hope she post again on C'slist. Thanxx Missy.

ShesForFun
07-15-12, 12:53
Sorry missed the fun got there around 11, seemed like everyone was worn out, was pretty lame, however all where polite.

Chubbybear
07-19-12, 15:30
I had a few extra minutes around lunch time today and pulled into the parking lot to find it packed. Thinking something was going on, I paid my admission and headed to the spa. I found around 10-12 men all enjoying each others company. If this would ruin your lunch. Be aware.

Stay safe.

CB

StrokeBoy
07-22-12, 22:31
Anyone know if mornings are active in any way?

StrokeBoy
07-22-12, 22:33
I had a few extra minutes around lunch time today and pulled into the parking lot to find it packed. Thinking something was going on, I paid my admission and headed to the spa. I found around 10-12 men all enjoying each others company. If this would ruin your lunch. Be aware.

Stay safe.

CBAnyone know if there is any action in the mornings. I'll be out that way around 10-11 am tomorrow.

Bulls143
07-27-12, 18:29
Does anyone know if anything is going on tonight? Thanxxx

ShesForFun
07-28-12, 08:30
Does anyone know if anything is going on tonight? ThanxxxTry Sat night the 28th

Sycamore Scott
07-28-12, 23:24
I want to get back to this spot but I'm shooting blanks on Sunday. Let me know if any couples are going.

Az Sandman
07-30-12, 00:00
Went to 15th Avenue Saturday night. Wow, crazy night. Hot couples with the wives giving blowjobs. The petite blond must have given 35 BJ's in the auditorium. Then she had a gangbang in the sauna with at least 10 guys. Tight pussy, she was sucking my cock while three different guys banged her pussy hard. Two ladies came in to the auditorium and sat down in front. Again, wow. They started making out then one went down on the other. While getting her pussy licked, she gave at least 15 BJ's. Crazy. Another 3 or 4 couples were hanging out but didn't get anything started.

HeadInClouds
08-01-12, 00:57
Try Sat night the 28thJust out of curiosity, how did everyone know to go the 28th specifically?

Lickslamsucku
08-04-12, 02:11
Dropped into the theatre about 11. A few couples in the theatre not doing much but groping each other. Paid the xtra 10-spot to check out the spa, and WOW! A nice tan blonde and a tight brunette spinner were taking on those that could get to the door with wood. I have to thank the brunette for a great time. She really got the best of me. Hope to see them back again.

Nugs15
08-08-12, 11:57
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cas/3191735445.html

So I know everybody seen that corny porno when a guy and girl walks in a porn theater starts fuckin and then random guys just show up. Yea I want to do that one day. Just walk in a sex shop / bookstore nd just get fucked by random guys. Where can this happen at.

Bulls143
08-09-12, 20:39
Anyone know if anythings going on tomorrow or Saturday night?

ShesForFun
08-11-12, 06:32
Anyone know if anythings going on tomorrow or Saturday night?Try Sat the 11th.

Gopher88
08-13-12, 13:18
Just out of curiosity, how did everyone know to go the 28th specifically?What a good name. Wish I would though of it.

Humpfree
08-13-12, 13:37
Try Sat night the 28thI see 9 new Members on the the first page alone. Some one tell me what is the 15st Thing is all about?

Don't know my way around over there. Other that the Ford dealer. I ran in to a tiny Polish chick,

Working on the north side 3900 N. Pulaski. Her name was Jojo but who realy know's.

She told me she lived in Melrose Pk. She told me she use to work at a strip club in Melrose.

Went back to see her she was gorn. Got my first lap dance from her Wow.

Anyone know her? PM me Hump

Hikin69
08-13-12, 15:05
I have been wanting to go to 15th ave fo sometime now, going to go for it in a couple weekends. Anybody know of any dates or weekends that would be best? Any advice at all would be great!

BJ Daty
08-30-12, 21:52
I have been wanting to go to 15th ave fo sometime now, going to go for it in a couple weekends. Anybody know of any dates or weekends that would be best? Any advice at all would be great!The second Tuesday of next week.

SimonPieMan
08-30-12, 22:12
The second Tuesday of next week.It's the third Thursday.

Hotpeg
09-14-12, 14:06
Hello everyone, HotPeg here. We used to go to the 15th Ave a few years back, then they had some media exposure and we quit going. We were wondering how the place is now?

Also, I would love to see if anyone remembers me from awhile back and could post their experiences with me on here? Might make me want to come back for more!

Peggy

Bulls143
09-14-12, 17:53
Anything going on tonight? Message me if anyone knows. Thanxxx

DanAndLola
09-16-12, 20:07
Took my wife in last weekend to check it out and have some fun. Couples area not real friendly. Need to reconfigure it if you want more women in it. Had 3 rows roped off on one side, so the guys were sitting in the row in front in arms reach starring back all the time or standing right behind the back row with their dicks next to her head. Or standing against the wall in the couples area. Come on people. Give the couples a little room and if the girls relax you might get a show or even some attention. Soon as we started to have a little fun the guys come swarming around you. Will probably be a while before we go back! To bad to for you guys. She was the hot one in the plaid skirt and see through top too! Actually went in to have her play around with some guys while I watched, but what a bunch of losers!

HornyPrego
09-17-12, 19:38
My husband and I will be going to the 15th ave bookstore in melrose park on Saturday night after 10pm we are looking for someone to join us or maybe even several guys keep in mind I am very pregnant so I am big but very horny if interested show up we will see what happens.

HornyPrego
09-17-12, 20:07
Looking for fun this Saturday after 10pmschool very pregnant and big.

Mysterious
09-25-12, 18:52
I went there on Saturday and got followed around by this guy trying to give me head. Not that I am opposed to that but I was really hoping for more women there. Does any one know do the ladies tend to come in at night? I was there during the day and it was all dudes. One older couple walked in and left shortly after. Please advise on when the best time to meet couples would be.

Harley314
09-27-12, 03:49
I know its a hit or miss but when are usually good times to go and play. 23 white inshape good looking male here looking for couples or single women.

Surpriseme64
09-27-12, 13:50
Hello all,

Had a little time to kill on my way home for some meetings and swung by the bookstore. I have actually never ventured in before this date, but as I finished a call, I saw a good looking mixed couple walk in. The nerves were running pretty high, but I thought this would be my best chance to witness, experience some fun. After walking around for a bit and seeing a couple guys getting towels I said now or never.

Back in the spa the couple underdressed and headed to the sauna, about 5-6 of us followed. Over the next 30 minutes there was some interesting conversation and before it got interesting I had to leave, so I got dressed and said my good byes. I'm really hoping this couple could contact me if they plan on going back. Very cool dude and sexy wife about 25 or so. I didn't get to experience the full affect since I had to leave but the sauna, and shower rooms were pretty hot! Wish I had more time to hang out at the bookstore. If T or N want to get a hold of me, I'm the guy that had to leave early, please send me a note.

Play safe!

Femcar
09-27-12, 18:44
If there are any bi-men out there who want to cum pound me while he watches and then blow all over his face we will be there at 7. Probably will be there for an hour but depends on the fun level of course. As always and yes STILL, I am all about the slamming not sucking, and condoms that YOU have brought are required pretty please.

CrazyFun2746
09-29-12, 02:20
Heading out tomorrow. Can't wait to see whats going on

ShesForFun
09-30-12, 07:57
Going back Sunday 1:30 2 in the early afternoon in the spa.

Benderedundat
10-06-12, 12:54
If there are any bi-men out there who want to cum pound me while he watches and then blow all over his face we will be there at 7. Probably will be there for an hour but depends on the fun level of course. As always and yes STILL, I am all about the slamming not sucking, and condoms that YOU have brought are required pretty please.So good to hear you are still around. Folks, this is an AMAZING woman that I have had the pleasure of drilling several times. Fun, easy to talk to, encouraging and when she gets going she is a sight to behold. Wish I had seen this earlier, I would have made it out there.

Sxywelder
10-06-12, 14:07
So good to hear you are still around. Folks, this is an AMAZING woman that I have had the pleasure of drilling several times. Fun, easy to talk to, encouraging and when she gets going she is a sight to behold. Wish I had seen this earlier, I would have made it out there.I too have had the pleasure of femcar. Phenomenal woman. Hope to see her again soon.

Horny Dog #2
10-06-12, 14:13
So good to hear you are still around. Folks, this is an AMAZING woman that I have had the pleasure of drilling several times. Fun, easy to talk to, encouraging and when she gets going she is a sight to behold. Wish I had seen this earlier, I would have made it out there.I would have loved to see her too (I never have had the pleasure). Unfortunately, by the time I saw her post, it was already too late. I tried to PM her to ask if she had any plans to be back there, but her PM box was full.

Sxywelder
10-06-12, 14:23
I would have loved to see her too (I never have had the pleasure). Unfortunately, by the time I saw her post, it was already too late. I tried to PM her to ask if she had any plans to be back there, but her PM box was full.I remember those days when the bookstore had wall to wall fun in the theater. Femcar would come in, take off her trench coat and just jump on the exam table. I remember one of the guys that worked there would walk around with the trash can making sure all the used rubbers were disposed of properly.

Ahh the good old days of Sheba, femcar, that hot blonde I think her name was Susan and the insatiable petite Asian lady.

Benderedundat
10-06-12, 17:08
I remember those days when the bookstore had wall to wall fun in the theater. Femcar would come in, take off her trench coat and just jump on the exam table. I remember one of the guys that worked there would walk around with the trash can making sure all the used rubbers were disposed of properly.

Ahh the good old days of Sheba, femcar, that hot blonde I think her name was Susan and the insatiable petite Asian lady.It was pretty amazing. The exam table, the swing, the couch in the front with the gauzey curtains around it. Pre Yahoo groups, pre competing factions trying to make money off the parties, pre wolf pack and now scared couples, it was not for the feint of heart.

ChicagoScott
10-07-12, 17:06
If by Asian lady you mean Angel. Good god, what I would give to be with her again.

I remember those days when the bookstore had wall to wall fun in the theater. Femcar would come in, take off her trench coat and just jump on the exam table. I remember one of the guys that worked there would walk around with the trash can making sure all the used rubbers were disposed of properly.

Ahh the good old days of Sheba, femcar, that hot blonde I think her name was Susan and the insatiable petite Asian lady.

Sxywelder
10-07-12, 17:07
If by Asian lady you mean Angel. Good god, what I would give to be with her again.I don't remember her name. But she would be accompanied by a white guy. Salivating just thinking about her

Benderedundat
10-08-12, 13:59
If by Asian lady you mean Angel. Good god, what I would give to be with her again.Angel and her man, Master Michael. I almost hooked up with them outside of the club. I exchanged emails with him a number of times. We tried to set something up for outside of the club but timing never worked out. Then he stopped responding to emails. Who knows. Life takes strange turns. I can't remember exactly what happened, (something about activities in the parking lot, I think) but they were banished from 15th ave, by the then management. Accusations flew back and forth, and he swore he would never bring her back there again.

The mature woman Nancy was another amazing woman. Awesome BJs, facials, titty fucks and pounding of the cervix.

I was in there one Tuesday afternoon with a woman that I met thru this forum, and another couple came in. IT was wild. They were in their early 30's maybe, and she was ordering him around, telling him to prep her to be fucked, and then be her fluffer so guys would be ready to fuck her. She was smoking hot and had cocks in hand, mouth and pussy. People were on the floor all around that couch. The woman that I was there with had already taken on a few guys and she got all worked up again watching, and then joined in.

TenFourten
10-08-12, 17:01
New to this forum. Plan on heading to 15th ave this Friday. Had luck about a month ago on Friday. 2 couples fucking in the couples section and one couple in the general area. The man she was with sat next to her as she sucked off and swallowed around 8 guys one after another. Anyone plan on going Friday night? Any playful females plan on going?

UpForSafeFun
10-11-12, 21:43
I was there onetime and chickened out worrying about STDs. I am 26 and am disease free. I am interested in getting in on the action, but am worried about what I could leave with. Has anyone gotten anything from playing here? I really want to go participate!

UpForSafeFun
10-11-12, 21:49
I'm a straight 26 / m and really want to return to the bookstore and actually participate. I am clean and don't want to leave there with anything I didn't show up with. Is this safe or should I just forget the whole thing?

Tornacl
10-12-12, 13:21
I'm a straight 26 / m and really want to return to the bookstore and actually participate. I am clean and don't want to leave there with anything I didn't show up with. Is this safe or should I just forget the whole thing?Anytime you have intimate contact with another person there is the potential risk of an std. Only you can decide if the risk is worth the reward.

BigFoot79
10-20-12, 10:12
Went last night for the first time from 11:00 till 11:30. Total of three couples in the theater. One older couple in the roped off section of the theater that just watched the movie, another younger couple in the main section and the female was hot young blonde. They made out with clothes on but that was about it. Then there was another couple and I think the female might have been Femcar. Watched her jerk a guy off while he finger banged her and then he ate her out. Plenty of random groping going on from behind which I was lucky enough to take part in. This woman had great tits and nice body. There was also some kind of party going on in the back and after that this woman left. Unfortunately I couldn't stay but I think if I had there would have been plenty of fun to be had. Cool place definitely will be back.

Sxywelder
10-21-12, 20:41
Went last night for the first time from 11:00 till 11:30. Total of three couples in the theater. One older couple in the roped off section of the theater that just watched the movie, another younger couple in the main section and the female was hot young blonde. They made out with clothes on but that was about it. Then there was another couple and I think the female might have been Femcar. Watched her jerk a guy off while he finger banged her and then he ate her out. Plenty of random groping going on from behind which I was lucky enough to take part in. This woman had great tits and nice body. There was also some kind of party going on in the back and after that this woman left. Unfortunately I couldn't stay but I think if I had there would have been plenty of fun to be had. Cool place definitely will be back.Really doubt that was femcar. She doesn't allow any of that. All she allows is condomed cock in her. One after another. No more no less.

Moputter
10-22-12, 13:07
Was visiting your fine city last week and decided to hit the 15th during early afternoon. I haven't been here for a couple of years but still follow the board, so I knew my luck was limited, but I love the place and have great memories, thank you Nancy!

Parking lot decent, about 8 cars, and went in, paid and hit the theater. Walked in and wow, a beautiful young blond getting it from her significant other in the couples section. About 6 guys around her, touching and feeling, and all seemed okay. She straddled her man and put a couple of cocks in each hand, but that was it. They finished up, picked up and left.

Only other action in the place was a CD with a guy and he / she was blowing all comers, pun intended.

Was very pleasantly surprised with the hot young blonde even though I got nothing. Like a birdie on 18, it will bring me back!

Stay safe.

Moputt

Single Dad
10-28-12, 11:15
Good News last night was there were about 8 couples there. Bad news is that none were playing at all, even with their guys, in the two hours I was there. An Asian girl was pretty cute and made out with her guy some but that was about it. A couple of the women there must have been in their 60s if not older, but nobody was doing nothing. Bachelor party going on in private party room

Sounded fun but was off limits to rest of us.

Montanna2011
11-05-12, 09:01
FYI.

There used to be a couple in a white PT Cruiser that would show up occasionally at 15th ave or the place in Roselle.

She was always dressed in pantyhose and heels and was in her 50s.

The husband would pull in and wait for a guy and invite him to play with his wife in their back seat.

Anyone seen them lately?

I was pulling into 15th ave this past Saturday night and saw a white PT cruiser pulling out so I was wondering if they were there.

Any information is appreciated as I always wanted to play with her and still do.

Funride128
11-06-12, 11:20
Rumor has it that robin mite be making a apperince at 15th today some time she allways a fun woman.

Supreme1
11-17-12, 04:08
Anyone headed up to 15th tonight sat nov 17? White male 5'10". I've been there before and played with lots of couples just wanted to know if any couples, looking for a white male 169 lbs 30 yr old? Pm me

CrazyFun2746
11-26-12, 00:52
Coming in on Monday. Straight Male 29 lookin to have some fun.

ShesForFun
12-02-12, 07:55
Coming in on Monday. Straight Male 29 lookin to have some fun.A post from 15th "Amber Alert" we got there around 9:30 a little more then an hour after the post went up, no seemed to know anything. Anyone know who or what Amber is, this was second time in the past 4 weeks.

Hey was just wondering.

Thanks

Benderedundat
12-06-12, 02:05
Rumor has it that robin mite be making a apperince at 15th today some time she allways a fun woman.Robin was in the NW suburbs. She did make two trips to CTS in Gary recently. No trips to 15th as far as I know

RonHungHard
12-06-12, 17:41
A post from 15th "Amber Alert" we got there around 9:30 a little more then an hour after the post went up, no seemed to know anything. Anyone know who or what Amber is, this was second time in the past 4 weeks.

Hey was just wondering.

ThanksI'm not in the group. Dang Amber still goes there? Have not seen her in over 1 year!

No one touches her and yet it is the HOTTEST thing going.

She is medium height put wears stripper glass shoes that make her about 5'11" tall, long red (hence amber name) curly hair that goes to her shoulders and makes her look Irish. Slim and thin and pale white.

She starts in theater and flashes her red pubes. When enough guys look interested, she goes to the bleacher section in the sauna, by the big TV.

There, she pulls out a toy, and plays with her pussy with fingers and toy.

Soon, the brave ones (I'm one of them) unzip, pull down the under wear and start wanking. She start admiring the hard cocks while we continue wanking. Soon there might 10-12 guys just wanking, while she plays with her self and talks about her vacation, her job, etc.

Totally sureal and yet so hot. When the quick to finish guys want to cum, she sits up, pushes her two enhanced breasts together, and lets guys bust their nut on her gorgeous tits. Again. No touching, just the white paint hitting her tits. Not even the cock touching her tits.

She leaves the cum on her tits and if no other guys are ready yet, releases her tits to bounce down, leans back, and keeps talking and watching the guys wanking off while continuing the small talk. Next guy says "I'm coming" walks up to her, she sits straight up, presses her tits together, he aims whereever he wants on her tits and shoots a load.

This continues until the last guys is finished and she is DRENCHED in cum. She gets up with only her white garter belt on, her push up open cup bra, and cum on her tits and walks to the bathroom, cleans up, dresses, and goes home. Ohhh yeah she is still wearing those clear stripper shoes!

You see women out there. You don't have to touch the guys or be a gangbang girl. Just encourage guys to whip it out, watch them stroke, and then let them shoot on your tits and everyone goes home very very very happy.

She is so nice and has even been there long enough for me to jack to pops out. Now THAT is super hot.

Ron

Backseatcouple
12-07-12, 16:34
Well not sure how we found this site but we did and it is funny as I had scrolled through posts for the past couple years and low and behold found some exploits about my wife and I. Yes were are the pt cruiser couple as some named us. LOL The wife is a horn dog when she drinks but sober is not at all into swinging or playing with anyone then a few drinks and boom she changes. Over the past 3 years or so when the wife and I have gone to a party or a dinner or just a night out things have happened. Okay we have made them happen. We are not into going into adult stores or theaters and letting guys play as when we do do that we play alone and usually in a booth.

The excitement we find come from what some call "dogging". I hate that word. We will on a occasion say once a month drive into the parking lot of 15th ave, or zebulon on lake st, or exotic books and park away from the entrance and then invite the first guy we see into the backseat for some adult fun with the wife.

As though who have played with her no there is no intercourse but touching her, undressing her, rubbing her, eating or fingering her are fine. If the mood is right and you are clean and clean shave and I might add cut (she won't touch uncut) a handjob or blowjob may well occur.

For those of you who don't know her or haven't seen her though we have had many spectators watching from outside the car she is a mature sexy in shape woman.

Late 50s, big tits, big ass, great legs always encased in stockings or pantyhose and high heels. She is a size 8 petite so definitely has the body of a woman in her 30s. Well thats it just want to introduce ourselves. I'm Ben and she is Carol. We don't set up meetings or hotel meetings we do what we like to do and that is spontaneous car sex. We are open to corrospondence especially with those who have enjoyed her in the past or have watched from outside as we love the perspective. Be well play safe and maybe see you soon. Probably our next trip out will be between Christmas and nye. Bye

Supreme1
12-08-12, 19:17
Hi,

I'm a 29 year old white male 5'9" 180 lbs who is thinking about heading up to the 15ave bookstore was wondering who else might be going. I Want to eat pussy and play! I have posted a few times but people are either bullshiting or fake spam crap! Any real couples going that want a hot wing man? I would love to play with a couple or woman today 5'9" white male 8" shaved cock 180 and very very real Hit me up! I'm very respectful to your limits just looking to have a good time with a woman or couple on this gloomy Saturday!

Maithai
12-08-12, 19:37
Well not sure how we found this site but we did and it is funny as I had scrolled through posts for the past couple years and low and behold found some exploits about my wife and I. Yes were are the pt cruiser couple as some named us. LOL The wife is a horn dog when she drinks but sober is not at all into swinging or playing with anyone then a few drinks and boom she changes. Over the past 3 years or so when the wife and I have gone to a party or a dinner or just a night out things have happened. Okay we have made them happen. We are not into going into adult stores or theaters and letting guys play as when we do do that we play alone and usually in a booth.

The excitement we find come from what some call "dogging". I hate that word. We will on a occasion say once a month drive into the parking lot of 15th ave, or zebulon on lake st, or exotic books and park away from the entrance and then invite the first guy we see into the backseat for some adult fun with the wife.

As though who have played with her no there is no intercourse but touching her, undressing her, rubbing her, eating or fingering her are fine. If the mood is right and you are clean and clean shave and I might add cut (she won't touch uncut) a handjob or blowjob may well occur.

For those of you who don't know her or haven't seen her though we have had many spectators watching from outside the car she is a mature sexy in shape woman.

Late 50s, big tits, big ass, great legs always encased in stockings or pantyhose and high heels. She is a size 8 petite so definitely has the body of a woman in her 30s. Well thats it just want to introduce ourselves. I'm Ben and she is Carol. We don't set up meetings or hotel meetings we do what we like to do and that is spontaneous car sex. We are open to corrospondence especially with those who have enjoyed her in the past or have watched from outside as we love the perspective. Be well play safe and maybe see you soon. Probably our next trip out will be between Christmas and nye. ByePost a photo and prove me wrong. Several on here will verify your authenticity. Its either a golden opportunity for you and your wife or an opportunity to discount the claim and bail out never to be heard from again. I'm just trying to save myself and others time from reading bullshit on here thats all.

Backseatcouple
12-08-12, 22:22
Hey you can choose to believe me or not as I am not asking for anything or offering anything just sharing our information.

My post was one of information and nothing more so not sure why you personally need verification.

If you played with us (her) before or watched before then email privately or publicly as again we are asking nothing of anyone.

If you choose not to believe me then fine move on to another subject as it doesn; 't effect our lives you belieivng us or not.

I will not post face pics sorry.

Sxy Joker
12-10-12, 01:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bulls143
12-15-12, 15:47
Anyone here on this gloomy Saturday

Rushman
12-15-12, 17:50
Anyone here on this gloomy SaturdaySaw this post in Dr. Emilio Lizardo.

http://dremiliolizardo.********.com/2012/12/coming-attraction-sexy-wisconsin-couple.html#links

ShesForFun
12-15-12, 19:24
Anyone here on this gloomy SaturdayNot here but there aroun 9pm

Maithai
12-15-12, 22:04
Hey you can choose to believe me or not as I am not asking for anything or offering anything just sharing our information.

My post was one of information and nothing more so not sure why you personally need verification.

If you played with us (her) before or watched before then email privately or publicly as again we are asking nothing of anyone.

If you choose not to believe me then fine move on to another subject as it doesn; 't effect our lives you belieivng us or not.

I will not post face pics sorry.No need, I think you have captured the spirit of this website perfectly, and thanks, I hope to see your wife sometime.

NoSmoking
12-15-12, 22:24

I will not post face pics sorry.Wow sir you have a very sexy, attractive looking woman there. I may have to cruise towards Melrose Park and pray that I run into you guys!

Danni50
12-21-12, 04:23
Fun couple wanting to play going tomorrow night.

We like to play he watches see how many will cum on her and in her if she picks you.

Danni50
12-21-12, 04:25
Looking to play tomorrow night.

Danni50
12-21-12, 04:29
Looking to play tomorrow night go there regularly.

Andyuwant
12-22-12, 01:13
I have always read about the Avenue stop. I decided to finally stop in. This was after my Carl's strip stop (read that report). I was buzzed, I bought the 30 spa package, I went to the booths first. There were 3 guys (awkward) walked to the spa, and one helpful fellow was there, covered in towel. I asked If he can explain the layout to me. He said couples in spa, no one was in sauna but him. I went to the theater, two couples were there, and some bloody guy in the back. Awkward. I sat to watch the porn movie, there were 7 guys sitting. I stayed for 20 mins and nothing. Then a couple of transgenders walked in. They sat in couples side. Then I left, the older went to the booths. I waited but nothing, then the awkward part, the bloodied guy came looking for the couple. The poor girl hide behind her husband? Maybe. The guy got kicked out. Some guy went in the booth with one trans gender. I stayed at a booth 20 min nothing. I stayed about two hours total, I did nothing, and nothing. I left by 9:30pm. What is a good day to go? Thanks

Vandy5050
12-31-12, 18:02
Played with a sexy ebony gal on Saturday night (12/29). She was there with two guys, it appeared, and she was wild as hell. Taking on anyone and everyone. She was also playing with another hot bbw that was there sucking cock in the theater for awhile. Is the ebony gal a regular? Anybody know her name?

Member #4648
01-10-13, 16:14
Had a chance to stop by the ole bookstore on Tuesday. Place wasn't that busy.

Pretty much full of other mongers just like me. Sat in theater for a bit then went to rub one out in the private booth area.

How many times did my door get knocked on by others?

I counted at least 5 times. Thank god I locked it. I mean seriously guys?

If I wanted to have anything to do with a man I'm sure I would've told you. Word of advice. Give us normal guys the privacy we want.

Thank you

Bouncie1
01-15-13, 02:48
Played with a sexy ebony gal on Saturday night (12/29). She was there with two guys, it appeared, and she was wild as hell. Taking on anyone and everyone. She was also playing with another hot bbw that was there sucking cock in the theater for awhile. Is the ebony gal a regular? Anybody know her name?I was the BBW. I have never seen her there before. One of the guys stated, he was trying to get her broken out of a shell. LOL

Chadwick
01-16-13, 13:56
I was the BBW. I have never seen her there before. One of the guys stated, he was trying to get her broken out of a shell. LOLNice to meet you Bouncie, don't know if you have been giving a heads up on here prior to your visits but I for one love bbw's and would love to know when I can come meet you in person!

Big Boner
01-16-13, 20:59
Its been years since I've been here. I didn't see any recent posts regarding if the holes were still covered. I assume that means yes. Am I correct? Thanks guys

Bouncie1
01-20-13, 01:44
Nice to meet you Bouncie, don't know if you have been giving a heads up on here prior to your visits but I for one love bbw's and would love to know when I can come meet you in person!Nice to know. I am also Diamond1 in the group. I try and come Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. None of which is every week. Random.

Chubbybear
01-23-13, 05:55
Its been years since I've been here. I didn't see any recent posts regarding if the holes were still covered. I assume that means yes. Am I correct? Thanks guysAnd will probably stay that way for the foreseeable future.

CB

Bouncie1
01-27-13, 18:35
Thinking about going tomorrow evening.

But, I am looking for BC 8 inch-14 inch.

I want to gag.

Ohboy
01-28-13, 10:47
I would luv to see you on Mon. PM. I don't have 8-14, but I would luv 2 try to gag you. Hope 2 see you there

Bouncie1
01-28-13, 19:27
I would luv to see you on Mon. PM. I don't have 8-14, but I would luv 2 try to gag you. Hope 2 see you thereI am looking to be there between 930 and 10pm. Was on my way now actually around the corner, and a family member called me in need.

So first things first. Also, looking at the group, there is not much going on today.

Debating if I want to be the center of attention cause all I do is covered.

Adrenaline888
01-29-13, 21:05
I am looking to be there between 930 and 10pm. Was on my way now actually around the corner, and a family member called me in need.

So first things first. Also, looking at the group, there is not much going on today.

Debating if I want to be the center of attention cause all I do is covered.I'm new to this and I've been reading post about this place and its sound interesting and fun, I'd like to check it out one day as I don't stay to far from there but I really don't know what to expect, can yous tell me about your experience there?

Bouncie1
02-01-13, 03:05
I'm new to this and I've been reading post about this place and its sound interesting and fun, I'd like to check it out one day as I don't stay to far from there but I really don't know what to expect, can yous tell me about your experience there?Fun, that is all I have to say.

It is what you make it.

Tornacl
02-02-13, 19:51
If you want to laugh at WC 6 inch let me know. . lol

I want to gag.

Al Melrose
02-03-13, 03:56

I want to gag.So you are a troll since there is no such thing as a 14 incher. An 8 incher is in the 99 percentile.

Bouncie1
02-05-13, 15:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BbcRecon
02-12-13, 16:30
I would love to meet a lovely lady or nice couple. I'm 33 black and good looking. I f we connect we can go back to my hotel room.

BbcRecon
02-12-13, 19:53
So you are a troll since there is no such thing as a 14 incher. An 8 incher is in the 99 percentile.Any sexy ladies going today? 33 Ebony male here.

Chadwick
02-13-13, 13:37
I would love to meet a lovely lady or nice couple. I'm 33 black and good looking. I f we connect we can go back to my hotel room.Unlikely to happen Bud. And besides not many ladies posting on here maybe you should take some time and read the posts!

Razorthin2011
02-14-13, 21:00
Boy am I glad I did! As most who have been there know this place is hit or miss. Saturday nights often brings several couples but it can be a rough one as many of the guys just stare and follow them around where ever they go. When I walked in at about 2:30pm there were of course a few regulars (all guys) an older couple, and a couple that was headed back to the spa (which I initially didn't pay for). Wasn't much going on so I went to check out the booths and that was when a much younger couple came out from the spa area. My jaw nearly hit the floor as it was the hottest girl I'd ever seen here (blonde hair with two pink streaks, slim, tight body, small perkies). They went into the theater and were immediately surrounded by guys "doing there do." So of course they felt a tad uncomfortable and headed back to the spa area. No way I was going to miss anything so I went an paid to hit the spa. I was lucky enough to be able to strike up a conversation and found out they were from WI and just checking the place out. To make an already too long story short the guy let her put a brief little show in the spa area where she essentially "chose" who she wanted to invite into the room with her and her man. I was one of two lucky guys (both of us AA) that got to go with them. She took on a double team in the room all for the pleasure of her man to watch. Very hot and pretty much nothing was off the table. A great time was had by all of us. A very cool couple I hope to cross paths with again. I've had some luck at the 15th but when you get one like this makes you want to go there every night. But unfortunately I know that place will always be hit or miss.

Chubbybear
03-01-13, 02:21
A while back I answered a query about the glory holes at the 15th Ave book store and I said they were closed (and they were at the time) and that they would stay that way for the foreseeable future. Well, I stopped in tonight and the future is here, at least for the moment. One of the two holes has been reopened.

Play safe.

CB

DaAssMan
03-01-13, 10:56

I will not post face pics sorry.Lovely pics sure would like to lick that kitty and maybe turn you over and start a crack habbit. Not the drugs no thanks I'm just an assman would love to meat you guys at 15th ave 1 day.

Davidonecall
03-02-13, 20:18
A while back I answered a query about the glory holes at the 15th Ave book store and I said they were closed (and they were at the time) and that they would stay that way for the foreseeable future. Well, I stopped in tonight and the future is here, at least for the moment. One of the two holes has been reopened.

Play safe.

CBLast time I was there was more then 8 months ago. I need to start going again. I wonder how long before they discover that it's open again.

Chubbybear
03-03-13, 12:13
Last time I was there was more then 8 months ago. I need to start going again. I wonder how long before they discover that it's open again.The one has been open for at least a week now, on the right as you head down the hall. The one on the left is still closed. Also, they added a padded table BSD. It looks like last night was very busy (I couldn't make it, go figure) but Thursday and Friday night were pretty dead, unless you like sausage.

Stay safe.

CB

Beerman1982
03-10-13, 21:29
Visited midweek after reading the forum. Not much going on early evening and a black woman came into the theater. When a dude was able to free her boobs, patrons flocked to the scene. One guy whipped out his johnson quickly. Before long the theater emptied out into room behind the screen. The guy with his johnson out got his turn first. She blew the first guy who unwrapped her boobs. No more than 5min, they all stopped and returned back into the theater. Everyone then must have gone to the booths after. Theater emptied out again. With no other action, I left. On my way out I saw a young couple coming in. The girl was bbw and they had towels. They must be headed to the spa. I was hoping to see what had been reported here with Femcar, Nancy and others. But it wasn't meant to be.

Wyopoke
03-16-13, 20:20
Its Sat. March 16. I'm looking for some well hung men to take my BBW tonight in the spa. Be there after 10.

StanCopier
03-19-13, 12:16
I was fortunate enough to get to know Nancy when she played about five years ago, was a preferred friend when she went to the theater. After she loved to SC I never heard much from her. Does she ever come back to Chicago and stop in for old times sake?

BadBoyMc
03-19-13, 15:19
Its Sat. March 16. I'm looking for some well hung men to take my BBW tonight in the spa. Be there after 10.Wish I would of seen this I would of been there, How did it go?

Rushman
03-19-13, 21:48
I was fortunate enough to get to know Nancy when she played about five years ago, was a preferred friend when she went to the theater. After she loved to SC I never heard much from her. Does she ever come back to Chicago and stop in for old times sake?I. Never hear Nancy come back to Chicago after she gone. I realy miss when she was there. And now even Sheba they don't host any party. All those just in recall!

Single Dad
03-26-13, 18:51
I also like to think I was a "preferred friend" of Nancy B back in the day. So fun to fuck, so nice to spend time with. I heard she was later in Myrtle Beach and tried to get her contact info from a mutual friend when I was going down there, but no luck.

Being at 15th back in the day is like saying you were around to see the 27 Yankees or the Big Red Machine in the 70s, never to be equalled. Back before they built on the spa and party room, just about random weekend night one could see Femcar, Angel with her Master, Nancy B, Sheba, Velvet Skye and on and on.

Recently did see two couple BBWs on the premises who were playing, so all is not lost, but its hard not to reminisce.

I. Never hear Nancy come back to Chicago after she gone. I realy miss when she was there. And now even Sheba they don't host any party. All those just in recall!

Tomti
04-19-13, 02:36
Just wondering, is Melrose no longer posting updates on yahoo when women or couples are there. Thanks and we need some fresh reports from Melrose.

Chubbybear
04-20-13, 11:23
Just wondering, is Melrose no longer posting updates on yahoo when women or couples are there. Thanks and we need some fresh reports from Melrose.15th Ave is still posting. Last post was 12:01 AM this morning. Tomti I will be looking for your fresh reports.

Stay safe.

CB

The Watcher313
05-05-13, 21:53
15th Ave is still posting. Last post was 12:01 AM this morning. Tomti I will be looking for your fresh reports.

Stay safe.

CBWhat is the yahoo group name?

VeronicaRotten
05-06-13, 04:37
So I'm new to the site but no longer new to 15th.

I'm a sub and at the time came to play with a then male friend of mine, it was on a Saturday (November 28th, I want to say) during the late afternoon; I was dressed in a white button-down blouse, yellow hat, really big tits, blue corduroy skirt & Ugg boots (I'm AA) & my male friend was bald, AA and slightly heavy-set. It was my first visit but not his, so he led me around the place. Took me to the theater next to the front store area & I guess showed me off before we left, he said everyone else must be in the spa. We peeked in the locker room and first thing I saw was another AA guy in a towel, kinda tall w / glasses. We walked out and went towards the back, there was a big tv and bleacher-like seats w / a few guys sitting around watching whatever was playing on the tv.

My male friend (who all the guys apparently thought was my husband, he in fact was not) sat me down on his knee & told me to play with my pussy, so I did. Then he told me to pull my tits out and I did. While I was groping on myself a number of guys walked over and I hoped that they'd start groping on me and rubbing my pussy also but they were mostly watching and rubbing their cocks, I kept hoping someone would call me a * or a working girl and be a little rough with me but the guys were rather quiet. My male friend made it clear that guys couldn't fuck me unless they had condoms, at that point one of the guys had me lie back on the bleachers, forced my legs apart and started fucking me while my male friend kneeled over my face and fucked my mouth. After a few good pumps, they stood me up, bent me over so I could continue servicing my male friend while taking numerous cocks inside me. A few times I felt someone fingering me good and hard to the point where I squirted repeatedly, then after the guys who actually showed up with condoms were spent my male friend went last and pounded me really good while an older white gentleman sat in front of me and I jerked his cock off on my shirt. I actually was a bit disappointed we didn't go longer cause I always fantasized about a gang bang and all me & my friend were thinking would happen that day was we would simply have an audience while we fucked but the gang bang was even better cause it was so random. You guys got to come prepared. I would like to visit again but him & I are no longer friends and it's entirely too unsafe for me to travel there alone. I basically posted this to find out if any of you guys were in fact there that day and remember seeing us / participating? I've posted a few pics of myself to see if I can jog anyone's memory. Without being able to film that day I only have my memory to go off of, would've been nice to watch the moment over & over again.

I'm with someone new now, hope he'll want to go with me one day cause I realized my worth that day and I loved every minute of it.

Ohboy
05-06-13, 19:34
Holy crap! I was there and I have been going back in hope of seeing you again! The guys who know what is going on know not to be too aggressive and wait until they get a go ahead before getting too "intimate". Some couples cum to play to an audience, some cum to select certain types to participate, and some cum for an all out gang bang. Please cum back soon. Everyone was talking about you for weeks! Please post on here also when you are cumming back. Lots of participants willing to show you a good time!

VeronicaRotten
05-07-13, 13:37
Holy crap! I was there and I have been going back in hope of seeing you again! The guys who know what is going on know not to be too aggressive and wait until they get a go ahead before getting too "intimate". Some couples cum to play to an audience, some cum to select certain types to participate, and some cum for an all out gang bang. Please cum back soon. Everyone was talking about you for weeks! Please post on here also when you are cumming back. Lots of participants willing to show you a good time!What did you guys think? It was my first time in front of an audience, with more than one guy, and I loved it. Like I said I hated that not everyone had condoms cause I wanted to keep going. Were you one of the guys who participated?

Ohboy
05-07-13, 17:07
Luckily I was one of the guys who got to play. Please make a return visit soon, and give us advance notice. This way you will get all you can handle!

VeronicaRotten
05-07-13, 22:45
Luckily I was one of the guys who got to play. Please make a return visit soon, and give us advance notice. This way you will get all you can handle!I most certainly will.

JclAhern
05-08-13, 09:45
Luckily I was one of the guys who got to play. Please make a return visit soon, and give us advance notice. This way you will get all you can handle!Agreed! I'm dying to go back to 15th Ave soon, and would love to meet you (and meat you).

Nidhogg69
05-08-13, 15:40
I most certainly will.Cum back soon! There are a bunch of us who watch here and / or the yahoo group, let us know in advance when you'll be there, and you'll have MORE than enough. If we know you're there to play with all who want, and are ready. Just lay out your rules, and let us know the time with enough notice to get there. I know I used to LOVE going when Nancy or Femcar would show up for an afternoon of fun with a day or two notice, and have more than enough who were willing to play. GREAT memories of those two ladies especially, would love to ad you to that list personally. On the few afternoons I've swung by there recently when they've announced couples "in the house", most of them have been playing themselves and only seemed interested in others watching, not playing so much. If you're open to more playing, you'll definitely get your "fill".

Latinlover45
05-10-13, 12:04
Can some tell me the name of the yahoo group so I can join.

ShesForFun
05-11-13, 06:23
Can some tell me the name of the yahoo group so I can join.The easiest way is next time you go to 15th ask how to join, the way it is set up it doesn't show as a Yahoo group, you can't even join from the website. The problem posting here is sometimes posts show the next day, check CL at times a certain couple posts there. Hope this helps.

Bouncie1
05-12-13, 13:54
Hi female here thinking about stopping by there today after I get the liquid courage going.

Any straight males and bi fems coming out today?

Ohboy
05-13-13, 17:54
I hope you decided to wait for your visit. I just got home and read your post. If you can, please give us more notice. Thanks. PS If you get your liquid courage near by, I would love to join you and buy.

Migilito63
05-14-13, 21:04
15th is a lot closer for me getting tired of driving to CT's Seems like it just BBW's over there It's OK if you like BBW's and they are willing.

Femcar
05-18-13, 10:55
Reminds me of the OLD 15th ave days. There were lots of hard hungry cocks and a hot guy that I got to play with. I did get my cervix pounded VERY hard by a yummy bbc. I was with a partner who wanted to cum all over my tits in a glory hole room so I couldn't take on all cumers but I will be back!

ChicagoScott
05-19-13, 13:50
F'ing great to see you post! Glad you had a good time.

Horny Dog #2
05-19-13, 16:07
Reminds me of the OLD 15th ave days. There were lots of hard hungry cocks and a hot guy that I got to play with. I did get my cervix pounded VERY hard by a yummy bbc. I was with a partner who wanted to cum all over my tits in a glory hole room so I couldn't take on all cumers but I will be back!I really hope that you post in advance when you will be there (of course, that will draw quite a crowd.) I have never met you, but I really, really want to meet you based on what I have read.

Nidhogg69
05-19-13, 23:28
Reminds me of the OLD 15th ave days. There were lots of hard hungry cocks and a hot guy that I got to play with. I did get my cervix pounded VERY hard by a yummy bbc. I was with a partner who wanted to cum all over my tits in a glory hole room so I couldn't take on all cumers but I will be back!You need to let us know in advance! I will never forget two experiences I had at 15. One was getting blown in the middle of the theater by Nancy B for about 15 min, and the other was getting to fuck you during one of your afternoon visits, when they still had the couch and exam table in the main theater room up front. You showed up, walked in, stripped down, and basically just took all cummers to pound your pussy until all were done. Fucking INCREDIBLE time, would love to do that again. Bucket list stuff, for real.

Member #4081
05-31-13, 16:15
Hello all, heading to Chicago to finally check out 15th St on Tues night. Heard about it from a Chicagoan I met at The Green Door in Las Vegas, hoping something might be going on on a Tues or Wed night. I am straight, attractive, fit professional 40, 7" cut polite and open minded. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you. Not expecting much, even Vegas Green Door and Power Exchange were dead during the week, but you never know. Thanks for all the info in the forums. See you Tues.

Gusher
07-06-13, 00:35
15th is a lot closer for me getting tired of driving to CT's Seems like it just BBW's over there It's OK if you like BBW's and they are willing.What is or were is CT's.

CTmongerX1
07-07-13, 16:42
What is or were is CT's.Its a dive not to be missed.

Ctm

Ohare Milf
07-12-13, 10:00
After some talk and discussion my wife agreed to try out the 15th Avenue Bookstore. She had sampled Glory Holes before but this I told her was going to be different. As the night approached she started to get more excited about the evening. Coming downstairs to proudly display her freshly shaved pussy. This would really complete her look. Now she stands at 5'1".125 lbs, extremely attractive, very petite body and stunning blonde hair. For the event she would wear a deep v neck black teddy, covered at first by workout shorts and a mesh top. (All in black). During the day I was also showing her some videos from Theater Sluts, to show her the flow and prepare her for what to expect.

As we pulled into the parking lot, we saw there was a T-Gurl party going on next store. This was to big of a step for us so we passed and went to the Theater. We entered and the place seem to be deserted, we got the lay of the land from the helpful counterman. She went to the bathroom first and as she went a couple of guys were in the hall and they both said hi to her. We went into the theater and were a little disappointed to see we were the only ones in there. Suddenly like sharks in a feeding frenzy 5 guys came and took seats randomly encircling us. My wife being a little nervous at first did not know how to respond to this. As we watched the movie she started to say aloud some comments like "That's a nice cock" and " I bet that feels good". Suddenly the bravest of the group came up to us and asked if he could sit next to her. As we watched the movie he started to massage his cock through his pants. My wife's eyes were upon him as he took it out of his pants. The next 20 minutes were like a blur, she leaned over and started to suck his cock, and as if on signal the other 4 guys walked over to us and unzipped their pants. Imprinted on my brain is the sight of my wife sitting / laying in there seat with a stranger eating her bald pussy. Both of her hands wrapped around a cock, and two guys in the back each playing with a breast. Her moans and groans got really loud and I suggested we go to the back room. While there the five guys surrounded her as she was on he knees on the table. Clockwise turning to each stranger and sucking their cocks. While the others all hand a hand or two on her. Finally they could take no more and politely asked if the could fuck her. They then took turns fucking her doggy style as she sucks the cocks in front of her. Too soon it was over and we sat down and tried to take in all that happened. WOW.

We got dressed and took a self-tour of the place checking out the spa and TV room, and then hydrated. After catching our second breath we returned to the theater and took our positions. Even though there was only one person in there when we sat down, within minutes there were 4 other guys coming in (one was a repeat from the first time). Before I knew it, there was my wife in the same position her legs draped over the chair in front while someone munched on her hairless pussy. Again she was jacking two cocks and the guys behind here were taking turns feeding her their dicks. This time we stayed there and she took turns sucking them all and letting them fuck her tight pussy. Then she started to sudden and cam we a low scream. Finally she was done. We slowly got dressed and cleaned most of the cum from her pretty little body. As we left a few of the guys were in the parking lot and waved goodbye, one even tipped his hat.

Suffice it to say that my wife had a fantastic time, she loved being the center of attention. The place was clean, the guys well dressed, clean and very polite. Very respective of any limits. She asked me on the way home when we could go back. It will be soon. By they way five guys twice, refers to double nickel.

BridgetB
07-12-13, 13:39
Hi,

Bridget here. Just want to let you all know I will be at the 15th ave bookstore tomorrow, July 13 in the evening for some fun. Hope to see you all there.

Nidhogg69
07-15-13, 01:59
Suffice it to say that my wife had a fantastic time, she loved being the center of attention. The place was clean, the guys well dressed, clean and very polite. Very respective of any limits. She asked me on the way home when we could go back. It will be soon. By they way five guys twice, refers to double nickel.Let us know here when you'll be back, and she'll have PLENTY of opportunity to be the center of attention! Any chance you might go during the daytime during the week?

Ohare Milf
07-16-13, 09:48
We are thinking of going back there tonight. So A special invite to any BBC's that might think of going.

HardOnFourLife
07-16-13, 17:54
We are thinking of going back there tonight. So A special invite to any BBC's that might think of going.What time tonight O'Hare MILF?

HardOnFourLife
07-16-13, 18:26
We are thinking of going back there tonight. So A special invite to any BBC's that might think of going.What time tonight?

Bigboy5000
07-17-13, 01:43
We are thinking of going back there tonight. So A special invite to any BBC's that might think of going.No way I could get there Tues night any chance youll be able to get there Wednesday night. Think I ve got just what she"ll want.

Ohare Milf
07-17-13, 07:59
Tuesday was a bust we even posted on CL with no luck. We will try to go again tonight. She enjoys the guys there, but is looking for some "bigger guys" especially black.

HardwareMan42
07-17-13, 14:03
Tuesday was a bust we even posted on CL with no luck. We will try to go again tonight. She enjoys the guys there, but is looking for some "bigger guys" especially black.Maybe you should try CT's Theater in Gary. I think you will find what your looking for there. BBC's. Check NW Ind for postings.

NewFireTools
07-18-13, 16:29
Have only seen a couple women here, but have only been at off times. Of the women I've seen, only one was playing. The others didn't stay long. Three one want too easy on the eyes, but she was a pretty good cock sucker and had a nice tight ass hole. Does this place ever have a lot of women at once?

Wheres Oslo
07-18-13, 21:47
Heading to Northbrook to pick up a family member on Monday.

Thinking this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to head to 15th ave. Bookstore.

I would be heading there Late morning to have a couple hours to play.

Does a person bring a suit or anything?

Where do you put your clothes if you take them off?

Lust Manal
07-21-13, 11:19
Heading to Northbrook to pick up a family member on Monday.

Thinking this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to head to 15th ave. Bookstore.

I would be heading there Late morning to have a couple hours to play.

Does a person bring a suit or anything?

Where do you put your clothes if you take them off?You don't need a suit. There are lockers. You may want to bring a lock.

Have fun

MrTisBad
07-22-13, 17:24
How often are women here? Is it only on weekends or during the week as well?

Wheres Oslo
07-25-13, 10:47
Did not end up making it down there as I ran out of time.

Hopefully next trip

Lgrre
07-26-13, 00:37
What time do you go? I'd love to meet up on a weeknight!

EsposaYMarido
07-26-13, 04:55
The 15th ave Adult Eporium Night Club and Theater will host another couples party on Saturday July 27, 2013 from 8pm. 1am. Music by DJ Bob, large dance floor, club lights and a stage where you can hop on and dance. (BYOB) Bring Your Own Beverages (soda, wine, beer and even your flavor vodka if you like) Private rooms and access to the theater at no extra charge. Single males can attend only with the company of a couple (one single male per couple) , no limit on couples and single females to enter. $30 couples and single men, single ladies no charge.

Absolutely 21 and over.

Absolutely no cameras, video cameras and cellphones, (cellphones must be kept in your pocket or purse and calls must be made in front of the building).

Absolutely no touch without asking.

Absolutely No means No.

EsposaYMarido
08-06-13, 04:57
15th ave Adult Eporium Night Club and Theater present "Couples Party" Saturday August 31, 2013 from 8pm. 1am. Music by DJ Bob, large dance floor, club lights and a stage where you can hop on and dance. (BYOB) Bring Your Own Beverages (soda, wine, beer and even your flavor vodka if you like) Private rooms and access to the theater at no extra charge. Single males can attend only with the company of a couple (one single male per couple) , no limit on couples and single females to enter.

$30 couples and single men.

Free cover for all single ladies.

Absolutely 21 and over.

Absolutely no cameras, video cameras and cellphones, (cellphones must be kept in your pocket or purse and calls must be made in front of the building).

Absolutely no touch without asking.

Absolutely No means No.

15th Ave. Adult Emporium Night Club And Theater

15th Ave. * Melrose Park, IL 60160*

708-XXX-2095

DMaths
08-07-13, 21:09
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove homosexual references in the text. Please do not post homosexual references in the Forum. Thanks!

ShowAna
08-10-13, 00:30
Whats goin on for couples nite? Any hot couples looking to have fun or be watched?

ShowAna
08-10-13, 00:41
Whats goin on for couples nite? Any hot couples looking to have fun or be watched?

ShowAna
08-10-13, 00:53
Anyone gona be there couples nite? Looking to see some hot couples!

ChiTownSlut
08-12-13, 17:39
Looking for a couple of men to fuck my brains out. Interested in DP. No oral though.

DrDro54
08-14-13, 08:33
I been tryen to get up there but have been so busy and want to make sure there people to play with when I go black MILF let me know sounds interesting.

Gary Man
08-31-13, 12:37
Posted last night at Dr Lizardo's B L O G: "Saturday night, August 31st. 15th Avenue Adult Theater & Spa will be hosting a Couples / Singles Party in their terrific party room, starting at 8PM and running to 1AM. Here is the rundown of the event: This last party of the summer is open to everyone! The theme for the party is Ladies in Button Down Shirts and Stilettos. Guys, wear more than a t-shirt! BYOB. Beverages must stay in the party room." More Info on Dr Emilio Lizardo's B L O G. Google it.

SpokenOne69
09-02-13, 10:50
Chi townslut PM me

Gary Man
09-02-13, 14:30
Not even sure how to write this report, as a lot of things happened at the party. Dr Lizardo estimated 30 couples attended. I'm not so sure. 15 by my count. I met a couple I know from WI at the party. Things started slowly. Four women were playing off and on, in the 2 rooms, in the party room, taking on a few guys. One very Hot twenty-something gave 2 guys BJ's in the party room during the party. Unfortunately, that's all she did, (on the rag she said.) There was another hot slim MILF, wearing a barely there crochet outfit. She too played briefly, I was told, (private room maybe.) A Hot blonde in a little black dress and thigh highs, a theater regular she said, sadly only played with her guy, (PDOA only.) 2 Latinas, of which, one only did HJ. Highlight, towards the end of the party. 4 women on the table behind the screen: My WI frend, Dr Lizardos blond, a small BBW and a petite blonde, (fucked only by her guy.) 1 of the Latinas, (also fucked only by her guy.) Lots of interaction among the ladies though. About 1:30a only a few stragglers remained. Second highlight of the night, was the after party Dogging in my WI friends van: her, Doc's blonde, another mature blonde, a BBW black chick and 5 guys got the van a rockin in and outside of it. Once Dr Lizardo recovers he'll have a full report on his B L O G. (Give him a couple of days.) As is the case at 15th, you could have spent $45 for full single guy access, seen a lot and not gotten any action. Also wherever, women went, a pack of guys followed. Not much has changed at 15th.

VegasRyan35
09-06-13, 22:29
I am bringing my girlfriend to the theater tomorrow night for the first time. We are looking for another couple that will help her. She may not be able to fuck, only suck and she loves cum and wants it all over her. If any couples plan on going tomorrow night, please I'm us and we can voice verify before we go. She gets creeped out by the Mongers when we tried to go before. So if we go, and that is only if we can get another couple to go. Have some respect, and we will invite guys that she likes to play. Very hot blonde with short hair, nice fake tits, and awesome ass.

GolfMf
09-24-13, 13:59
Hi,

We are both 25 and a couple. I had done some research on this place and think it would be a lot of fun for us to go. I asked her last weekend and she said she would do what ever I wanted I just had to tell her before we got there. I am asking you all what I should set the limit and what I should tell her. We are both good looking, in shape, and new to this. I would enjoy seeing her in a gangbang (which she said ok to) and getting her messy. Just looking for some advise on what to say to ensure she can please everyone and we both can have fun. Look forward to seeing the responses and seeing everyone in a few weeks.

CTmongerX1
09-25-13, 21:07
Hi,

We are both 25 and a couple. I had done some research on this place and think it would be a lot of fun for us to go. I asked her last weekend and she said she would do what ever I wanted I just had to tell her before we got there. I am asking you all what I should set the limit and what I should tell her. We are both good looking, in shape, and new to this. I would enjoy seeing her in a gangbang (which she said ok to) and getting her messy. Just looking for some advise on what to say to ensure she can please everyone and we both can have fun. Look forward to seeing the responses and seeing everyone in a few weeks.If she does come out, try the spa the first time. Take a look at the place yourself, and have a great time. Sent you a PM.

Ctm

Dudder
10-02-13, 22:57
The bookstore is having a party this Saturday night from 8:00PM-1:00 AM. $45 single males, $30 couples, Single women free spa, theater & party room included. The last party in August had 15 women. I am going to be out of town this weekend so I am going to miss it. Somebody post a report on the action.

ChicagoScott
10-07-13, 13:14
On a whim, and as I was passing by, I figured what the hell & hit 15th Ave for the first time in a long while yesterday. Thought maybe some couples might hit there after the Bears game. Paid for the theater & spa. Was pretty dead, just a few guys. The lady who works there is pretty cute, and has great tits! I wonder if she ever joins in any situations. Left, but since I paid, got the urge to go back later, and was glad I did. There was one couple, with a sexy blonde, who was orally pleasing several guys in the booths. It was hot, and I was glad to see it's still alive & kicking.

ShesForFun
10-18-13, 21:22
Oct 26th Halloween party 8 pm-1 am in the party room 8 pm-1 am your admission gets access to the theater, spa, party, raffle tickets to anyone in costume, open to everyone, the store theater spa remains open till 2 am.

ChicagoBob63
10-21-13, 14:06
Attractive middle aged couple planning to visit early tomorrow evening, probably about 6:30. Would really prefer the presence of other couples vs. A total sausage fest. Not perfect 10's but I would consider us considerably attractive. If any other couples can make please post a response.

Kiss Kiss 69
10-24-13, 07:24
Attractive middle aged couple planning to visit early tomorrow evening, probably about 6:30. Would really prefer the presence of other couples vs. A total sausage fest. Not perfect 10's but I would consider us considerably attractive. If any other couples can make please post a response.Did anyone see this couple's fun yesterday? Curious to know did they turn up finally?

Zimm69
10-24-13, 19:25
We are a middle aged couple, who are very curious about this place. Before we go, we want to know if it really has the things that are talked about on the posts. We have been reading them for a while now and want to know before we go.

Is it worth it? Is it clean? Are the rules really enforced?

She really wants to put on a show first (no touching except for myself, maybe more later) She is very excited by the thought of a group of guys watching her. She will play with a female if she is clean, and attractive.

Please help with questions, and be honest. If it is a waste of time we will not bother to go.

Thanks.

Zimm69
10-24-13, 19:37
Did anyone see this couple's fun yesterday? Curious to know did they turn up finally?We are an attractive middle aged couple who are both very curious about visiting here. We have been reading the posts for about a week and are getting excited about going. However, we have some reservations about the place.

Is it really like people are saying.

Is it clean.

Are the rules enforced.

Is it really couples friendly.

She really wants to put on a show for a group of people (no touching YET. Except for females). But she wants to make sure that it is clean, safe and couples friendly first.

Any input or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

We are looking to go on 10/30.

mwvoyeur
10-27-13, 09:01
The answers are yes, yes, yes, yes and yes!

http://www.15thavetheater.com/photo-gallery.html

We are an attractive middle aged couple who are both very curious about visiting here. We have been reading the posts for about a week and are getting excited about going. However, we have some reservations about the place.

Is it really like people are saying.

Is it clean.

Are the rules enforced.

Is it really couples friendly.

She really wants to put on a show for a group of people (no touching YET. Except for females). But she wants to make sure that it is clean, safe and couples friendly first.

Any input or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

We are looking to go on 10/30.

BigRed
10-27-13, 18:58
My better half is looking to meet up with a lady tonight at 15th avenue if anyone is interested. She is petite and hot looking for the same. Not sure I can talk her into taking on guys. If we go it will be after 9 tonight.

ShesForFun
11-13-13, 20:13
Dec 7th a Winter Ball open to everyone in the party room 8 pm- 1 am, couples admission gets access to the whole place remember the well maintained nightclub styled room is adjacent to the store and separate the place is clean and well maintained hope to see some new faces.

Alphaphi33
11-15-13, 15:19
Was there from about 8-1130. Not much going on. A girl was there getting fingered in the room behind the screen then some annoying guy insisted they get a room. Then another girl came and the guy did the same thing with her. He's a short dark haired guy who is super annoying. Sort of ruined the fun for everyone.

Tornacl
11-19-13, 09:25
We have been at the 15th, twice as a couple. It is clean and safe but for us, way to many single guys. As my lady told me after the last visit, "I felt like a piece of red meat in front of a pack of starving dogs."

Most couples, not all, are looking for other couples. Usually the ladies want to play with each other before anything else happens. She just couldn't get comfortable here.

We thought the Vinny's and Wally's at Hedo were annoying. The pack here in some ways is just as bad. I understand they have paid their money to get in, but that didn't matter to my S.O. Following her to the washroom? Really?

The best clubs gate the number of single guys.

We might give it one more chance when they have another couples event.

Member #5297
12-10-13, 21:38
Do they still have a yahoo group that posts gives updates when couples arrives or did they get rid of that?

Chubbybear
12-10-13, 23:32
Do they still have a yahoo group that posts gives updates when couples arrives or did they get rid of that?The group is behindthe_screendoor They also have a website, http://www.15thavetheater.com/.

CB.

Papahound
12-17-13, 08:31
'Got a Lead on some noontime fun. The guy who runs the board just posts "couple" usually. Not a BBw, if it matters. Can't narrow it down further than that, sorry. I was told when I see her I will recognize her. Best I got.

PrincessBBgum
12-18-13, 20:19
My fiance and I have been looking for a clean save gloryhole experience. Does 15th Ave still have these or are they closed as I have read in other non confirmed reports?

Thank you.

PrincessBBgum
12-18-13, 20:28
Are the gloryholes closed at 15th? The fiance and I have been looking for a clean safe place to play out this fantasy.

Chubbybear
12-19-13, 01:21
My fiance and I have been looking for a clean save gloryhole experience. Does 15th Ave still have these or are they closed as I have read in other non confirmed reports?

Thank you.Back right. There may be some confused folks in the way.

PrincessBBgum
12-20-13, 12:20
Back right. There may be some confused folks in the way.Any idea on the type of men that are on the other side of the wall? Just any other patron that has paid to be there? I assume they aren't hired. Just want to be as safe as possible.

GotMilf
12-20-13, 12:47
Any idea on the type of men that are on the other side of the wall? Just any other patron that has paid to be there? I assume they aren't hired. Just want to be as safe as possible.Most of the guys there for the GH are black dudes. And if I were you, I'd bring lots of covers.

YoungFun
01-14-14, 18:15
Hey I'm new to the site and was interested in hitting up 15th ave for the first time. I'm younger and just looking for something new. If there are any females that would like to go with me just shoot me a PM and we can exchange info. Or any other info you guys to could give to make sure I have a fun first time would be great.

Thanks!

SouthpawTom
01-25-14, 00:19
So, I had a little time today and took a ride over to 15th Ave. It was a Friday at 2 pm, so was not sure what to expect. There were a couple of guys in the theater and a black woman sitting by herself. I wanted to sit next to her, but did not know if that was appropriate. She got up and left at some point, and I waited a few and went back by the video booths hoping she was there. Did not see her anywhere. Went back into the theater for a minute. The room at the very front looks like it could be some fun on a busy night.

So, what is the protocol? Is there an afternoon where a lunch trip might yield some results? There was also a guy standing and watching and he eventually went back by the booths and stood and watched. Is he making sure nothing bad is going on or what?

Professor Skid
01-28-14, 11:02
Hey, Southpaw.

Every situation is different, but if she made no sexual gestures watching the movie, and no effort to make eye contact, then it was probably not your lucky day. And if she wasn't wearing fuck-me clothes, that is a downer as well. Finally, if she sat in the protected Couples section, then who knows why she was there? I've never seen working girls there, and I'm glad of it. But, she probably didn't want company. You did also check out the spa area I assume?

The rare single female does appear sometimes, even on a weekday afternoon. Why was the store so empty? Bad weather? If she was a player, some of the regulars would have started the ball rolling, but there are a lot of regulars who do nothing but creep out people. She might have wanted a bigger selection for an all out gangbang and decided to come back later.

I would likely have approached her and asked if she would like company or privacy. There are many couples who are quite passive and then complain later that nobody wanted to play. If you do it right, you won't come off as a pushy creep.

I know this is primarily a monger forum, but I'll take free pussy form a 1 or a 2 over paid pussy from a 9 anytime.

Good luck,

Prof.

So, I had a little time today and took a ride over to 15th Ave. It was a Friday at 2 pm, so was not sure what to expect. There were a couple of guys in the theater and a black woman sitting by herself. I wanted to sit next to her, but did not know if that was appropriate. She got up and left at some point, and I waited a few and went back by the video booths hoping she was there. Did not see her anywhere. Went back into the theater for a minute. The room at the very front looks like it could be some fun on a busy night.

So, what is the protocol? Is there an afternoon where a lunch trip might yield some results? There was also a guy standing and watching and he eventually went back by the booths and stood and watched. Is he making sure nothing bad is going on or what?

Davidonecall
01-30-14, 15:08
Have not visited the book store in over 3 months but your right I would also take free kitty over pay any time. She must have expected something different or waiting for a friend. If you go very politely they could respond back. Sometime they will talk to you and explain what they want.

Hey, Southpaw.

Every situation is different, but if she made no sexual gestures watching the movie, and no effort to make eye contact, then it was probably not your lucky day. And if she wasn't wearing fuck-me clothes, that is a downer as well. Finally, if she sat in the protected Couples section, then who knows why she was there? I've never seen working girls there, and I'm glad of it. But, she probably didn't want company. You did also check out the spa area I assume?

The rare single female does appear sometimes, even on a weekday afternoon. Why was the store so empty? Bad weather? If she was a player, some of the regulars would have started the ball rolling, but there are a lot of regulars who do nothing but creep out people. She might have wanted a bigger selection for an all out gangbang and decided to come back later.

I would likely have approached her and asked if she would like company or privacy. There are many couples who are quite passive and then complain later that nobody wanted to play. If you do it right, you won't come off as a pushy creep.

I know this is primarily a monger forum, but I'll take free pussy form a 1 or a 2 over paid pussy from a 9 anytime.

Good luck,

Prof.

Nugs15
02-07-14, 13:24
So I have a friend who wants to go. What's the diff between the 2 beside location? I live closer to 15th she's closer to Cts LOL.

Is Cts all Black guys? Are both places free for all or is there staff regulating?

MrWally219
02-07-14, 14:09
So I have a friend who wants to go. What's the diff between the 2 beside location? I live closer to 15th she's closer to Cts LOL.

Is Cts all Black guys? Are both places free for all or is there staff regulating?Cts is a mixed group of Gentlemen, all races and ages. Its is a little more hardcore than 15th ave. If she is a newbe to the life style she may be more comfortable at 15th ave. At Cts she may have a little more fun, but it is smaller and can get crowded. Both are very well behaved.

Chicago Monger
02-07-14, 18:18

Is Cts all Black guys? Are both places free for all or is there staff regulating?15th is leaner and $20 min to get in more if you use the spa. I like the crow better at CTs.

CTs is has a mix of black and white. I find CTs more friendly even though is is a longer drive. Its is $11 to get in the theater.