PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Double Nickle
04-15-07, 16:56
There are too many General Reports to hunt through for Massage Parlors.

Double Nickle
04-15-07, 18:16
I try to follow the teachings of the Trashman School of Mongering Arts and Sciences. So when I saw report 200 was coming up I realized I needed to make a special trip for a special report. Well, why not put my joint to use in New Jersey for the first time.

I had made prior recon trips but had always ended up getting serviced in the Big Apple. I had high hopes for a massage parlor in Hoboken, advertised in the New York Press. But Hoboken is a very yuppy community and the local authorities shut the place down immediately. Much of Jersey City is the opposite of Hoboken. I believe it was there that film was shot of a crowd cheering 9-11. There have been quite a few massage parlors with happy endings in Jersey City. I am not sure how many are currently open. Unlike many areas, parlors there are harder to locate than Bin Laden. Many are along John F. Kennedy Boulevard, but don't expect a sign. Others are elsewhere in the city like the one I visited today.

I came down in the beginnings of the super storm to get shuttled all over the subway system. There are weekend changes while the system is being renovated. PATH was working well and I emerged from the station in a nice section of Jersey City. The massage parlor was only a block or two away. It took a bit to find the entrance which was down a small side street. They had a sandwich board on the sidewalk with "Spa" in big red letters. There was also a tiny sign by the side door. The first floor hall was all covered in plastic sheeting and the stairs were closed. You have to take the elevator to the second floor. The door labeled "Spa" was unlocked and I walked right in.

I heard a voice saying "hello" so I followed it to the left, into a big room labeled office. I was immediately shooed out of there by a babe in long blue track pants and a red t-shirt. She had nice tight curves, a shag haircut, and a pretty face, wide but not fat. I'm not sure if she was Chinese or Korean. She was probably 40ish, which is young to me, but looked younger. She wouldn't tell me her name later when I asked. "Do I want a massage?" "Yes, please." "Have I been here before?" "No."

So she led me past an aquarium with goldfish, left turn, down a hallway with doors on either side. I get deposited in a room where I'm to wait for a bit. First I pay her the $60 house fee. I get naked like the usual drill back home. She pops in shortly after. I hadn't followed procedure here. She goes out and comes back with a robe which she helps me into. She grabs my clothes and leads me across the hall to a locker room where she hangs up my clothes. She locks it and slips the elastic wristband with the key around my wrist. I have a short wait for another gentleman in the table shower room. I had seen him before we went in the spa, but not after. I see another masseuse in white top and black pants. Not bad. There are a few curtained alcoves, all of which probably have table showers. My lady sloshes down the table, does my back pretty thoroughly. On the flip she goes over my penis lightly, but doesn't roll down the foreskin and thoroughly rub it down like most. We go to the sauna on the other side of the table shower room. After a few minutes cooking my bod, she comes back and dries me off all over, including my erect cock.

Back in the room I lie face down and she gives me an absolutely great massage. For most of the first part she keeps a towel over my butt. She starts off, unusually, firmly rubbing me side to side instead of lengthwise, all the way down to and including my ass. One side then the other side. I get a ear, scalp, and neck massage. Then I get strong fingerpoint pressure including a bit of nail all over my back. Then she rolls my spine, but I didn't see if it was her forearm or one of those wooden things. My legs and arms get thoroughly and firmly kneaded. It felt so good I was almost tempted to say, "No, I don't want to turn over, just keep going." Then the towel came off and she gave me those sensual strokes along back, ass, and legs. Very nice.

On the flip she goes right into rolling and stroking my cock without my asking for it. I guess she could tell I wanted it - and from her. She did a hell of a job, varying strokes and speed. Because of a retarded ejaculation condition I take too long to come. So I finally took matters in my own hand while she lightly fingered the outside of my anus and my left nipple. We were both quite happy with my orgasm. After the wet towel she massaged my legs and my scalp and ears.

She leads me to the locker room and helps me dress. I initially offer a $40 tip which I can tell she doesn't consider enough. She holds out one finger and bends it. I don't know if that means $5 more, or $50 total, or what. I take back the forty and give her a fifty and she seems satisfied. This is a great place for a massage and a simple release although I get the impression that's about it for extras.

Double Nickle

AnonJohn
04-19-07, 20:59
Great report, Double Nickle. Jersey city sounds like a good place to start checking out. Do you have any info on Newark? Esp in the areas within walking distance of the business district, down near Penn Station?

Double Nickle
04-20-07, 12:20
Great report, Double Nickle. Jersey city sounds like a good place to start checking out. Do you have any info on Newark? Esp in the areas within walking distance of the business district, down near Penn Station?

The only one I've heard of in Newark itself is Verona Accupressure on Verona Avenue and McCarter Highway. I can't vouch for it personally as I haven't been there yet. The Star Ledger is supposed to have masage parlor ads in the classified section, but I haven't managed to pick up a copy of this paper yet.

I'm gonna visit NJ next Monday, and found this spa (lyydown.net) on CL and am wondering if they are good, it's located on 1219 Liberty ave Hillside NJ. Or anyone knows any other good massage with happy ending places around Newark area?...

This place is in Hillside, between Newark and Elizabeth. There are others in the area that haven't been reported yet. Who will TOFTT (take one for the team)?

Double Nickle

Purple Porkchop
04-25-07, 20:24
I've never had good experiences in that area. Usually end up being American MPs and the girls will take your money and try get you out ASAP. Had to stop one before she gave me a blister. Took a few days for Mr. Johnson to get back in shape.

YMMV. I avoid them

P Chop

Intelius
12-01-08, 17:12
I'm posting out of a duty to share experiences. I state this in advance because I really don't have anything of great consequence to relate. I found this place in CL, usual $60 rub and tug. I made an appointment on the hour and had to wait 20 minutes for my turn. The place is clean no TS friendly staff I started with a young Mama San, she may have been filling in. She promised another massuese would be in to do the deed until time she would fill in. 10 minutes in came my masseuse, long and short very mediocre massage although 2 sets of hands doing the rub was interesting. I managed to get her down to braless and panties easily though only a rub was on the menu. All in all nothing special but a decent stop for an occasional rub and tug. YMMV!

Rebrobate218
12-30-08, 14:51
If you are talking about the place on Warren St, I had pretty much the same experience. I did not have to wait nor did I get attention from the Mama San but I did get a very standard massage and a very standard ending. The girl was not attractive enough for me to try and get her down to her panties or bra. I have found that when a massage place does not have a TS the services will be limited. All in all this is a nice place to get a massage.

LarryS1352
01-01-09, 17:20
Quoted from Double Nickel Report "I came down in the beginnings of the super storm to get shuttled all over the subway system. There are weekend changes while the system is being renovated. PATH was working well and I emerged from the station in a nice section of Jersey City. The massage parlor was only a block or two away. It took a bit to find the entrance which was down a small side street. They had a sandwich board on the sidewalk with "Spa" in big red letters. There was also a tiny sign by the side door. The first floor hall was all covered in plastic sheeting and the stairs were closed. You have to take the elevator to the second floor. The door labeled "Spa" was unlocked and I walked right in.

I heard a voice saying "hello" so I followed it to the left, into a big room labeled office. I was immediately shooed out of there by a babe in long blue track pants and a red t-shirt. She had nice tight curves, a shag haircut, and a pretty face, wide but not fat. I'm not sure if she was Chinese or Korean. She was probably 40ish, which is young to me, but looked younger. She wouldn't tell me her name later when I asked. "Do I want a massage?" "Yes, please." "Have I been here before?" "No.""

Double Nickel....I grew up in Jersey City but now live in San Diego. I am visiting in January. Could you give me an approximate location for this Spa or another good one in the area.

Thanks so much and if you ever make it out here we have plenty of full service AMP's...$50 entry and $100 for FS.

Thanks again.

Roamin Roman
01-06-09, 03:16
I grew up in Jersey City but now live in San Diego...we have plenty of full service AMP's...$50 entry and $100 for FS.What Larry says ain't the half of it. I've experienced it first-hand. And not everything is in SD proper, either. There are two AMPs in Pacific Beach, as well as one on ECB just a short distance off of I-805 (IIRC), that gave me terrific service. One provider was a 23-year old student, whom I managed to catch at 8:30am, and another was a 55-year old minx who rocked my world on the last appointment of the night. I dream of visiting SD in the near future again, although a monger could get poor out there rather fast.

R:R

LarryS1352
01-07-09, 00:03
What Larry says ain't the half of it. I've experienced it first-hand. And not everything is in SD proper, either. There are two AMPs in Pacific Beach, as well as one on ECB just a short distance off of I-805 (IIRC), that gave me terrific service. One provider was a 23-year old student, whom I managed to catch at 8:30am, and another was a 55-year old minx who rocked my world on the last appointment of the night. I dream of visiting SD in the near future again, although a monger could get poor out there rather fast.

R:RWell since you know the San Diego area, I live in Escondido. Several fine places all give full service, Right now Tijuana is too dangerous, but when it calms down their red light district is just 45 minutes away.

Life is good.

Intelius
07-01-09, 11:44
I checked an AMP in a town neighboring Plainfield. Decent massage although mostly one girl, 2nd girl came in about 20 minutes into the session. Both girls were mid to late 30's more than usual amount of English skills. 2nd girl took charge once I did the flip, negotiated $60. CBJ with 1st girl looking on and stroking both of us.

Bigsmoove Big
07-01-09, 14:12
I checked an AMP in a town neighboring Plainfield. Decent massage although mostly one girl, 2nd girl came in about 20 minutes into the session. Both girls were mid to late 30's more than usual amount of English skills. 2nd girl took charge once I did the flip, negotiated $60. CBJ with 1st girl looking on and stroking both of us.If you don't mind can you pass on the info for this place? Maybe via pm.

Purple Porkchop
07-29-09, 11:18
Just got back from good ol’ 255. Same good value. Had a session with a new lady named Nicole. Only ever had one medium experience. Now that the mayor of Secaucus is under investigation, will things get tough for the MPs?

P Chop

Purple Porkchop
09-09-09, 16:43
AKA
New Day Spa
3701 Bergenline
Union City

A great massage and TS (exfoliate)

During the TS felt like she was using 50 wt sandpaper. Each scrub able area was hit at least three times. Thank goodness she did not touch the dirt chute or worse.

Different lady did the massage. Both were over 45.

Great massage, great exfoliate, but nothing else could or would happen

Intro offer 80 total usually 20 TS, 70 massage

Purple Porkchop
09-09-09, 16:47
New management and things have changed for the worse. Average massage. Not so good HE.

That was my last visit

LongRanger99
09-09-09, 23:09
Decided to give this place a try since they were advertising how much they payed attention to customer service. They were also advertising a $45 dollar special.

My rating on a scale of 0 to 5

attendant appearance: 4
attendant attitude: 4
attendant communication skills: 4.5
theraputic massage: 3
table shower: Not Available
roaming: 5
other massage: 4
options available: 5
facility appearance: 4
time given -vs- time advertised: 3
Overall Experience: 5

I gave a $20 tip but she wanted $40. What is wrong with these attendants? Don't they know there is recession going on around here.

LongRanger99
09-10-09, 17:41
I was not going to get a massage but because they are open so late and no one else was; I decided to give them a try. Close at midnight.

attendant appearance: 3
attendant communication skills: 1
theraputic massage: 3
table shower: 3
roaming: 3
other massage: 5
options available: 0
time given -vs- time advertised: 4
Overall Experience: 3.5

I gave a $10 tip but she wanted more and asked if I had anymore money. What is wrong with these attendants? Don't they know there is recession going on around here. I spent a total of $70 for 45 minutes and I do not think it is my problem is she is not getting a fair wage from the facility.

LongRanger99
09-11-09, 19:29
Had a really rough day so I needed a massage. After so much job stress today I had no choice but to find a way to relieve some tension and get some pampering.

attendant appearance: 3.5
attendant attitude: 4.5
attendant communication skills: 2
theraputic massage: 4
table shower: 5
roaming: 0
other massage: 3.5
facility appearance: 4.5
time given -vs- time advertised: 4.5
Overall Experience: 4

I gave a $10 tip but based on her facial expression she wanted more money even though she did not give me any static. What is wrong with these attendants? Don't they know there is recession going on around here. I spent a total of $70. I do not think it is my problem if she is not getting a fair wage from the facility.

LongRanger99
09-12-09, 22:20
Not necessarily stressed today, more so just needed some attention. Sometimes a man just wants to be touched and rubbed down.

attendant appearance: 3
attendant communication skills: 2
theraputic massage: 2.5
table shower: Not Offered
roaming: 0
other massage: 3
time given -vs- time advertised: 4.5
Overall Experience: 3

Gave a $10 tip and not sure if it was okay or not. Based upon her facial expression she may have wanted more money even though she did not give me any static. Not trying to be rude to anyone but there is a recession so I cannot just be throwing money around.

LongRanger99
09-30-09, 00:53
Exact location: 255 State Rt. 3, Ste. 104F

Very busy day, work and then time in class so needed a bit of relaxation. Decided to give this place a try because of a recommendation. For starters, this was the hardest place that it has ever took for me to find. The directions that they give you on their own web page are incorrect. Using yahoo maps to find the location will send you to the wrong place also. The best way to get there is to find directions to the Sunoco Gas Station next to them. Blue Spa is located in the building next to Sunoco.

Attendant appearance: 3.5
Attendant attitude: 4
Attendant communication skills: 1
Theraputic massage: 4.5
Table shower: declined
Roaming: not applicable
Other massage: 4
Options available: not applicable
Facility appearance: 4
Time given. Vs- time advertised: 3
Overall Experience: 3.5

Had money when left home in the morning but miscellaneous spending took more money out of wallet than thought. Most massage places charge $60 but after arrived and was ready to pay she asked for $70. After I payed her I noticed I only had a few dollars left. Oh well, 30 minutes looking around and tolls and other travel time, I was going to get my massage anyway but I knew I was not going to have much for a tip. After massage was over, was going to give tip but she noticed I did not have much money left so she nodded and said "Thats okay". I felt a little bad but then when I got to my car then I noticed that my actual massage time had only been for 35 minutes. Okay, so maybe it was an even exchange. They charge $10 more than the other places and they only gave me 60% of the time that I payed for. So after everything is said and done, I feel no shame that I did not leave a tip.

Scale Meaning:

5 = Loved it or beautiful or 100%

4 = Liked alot or good looking

3 = Decent or above average looks

2.5 = Take it or leave it/neutral/average or 50%

2 = Dislike or below average looks

1 = Awful or not attractive

0 = Hated it or ugly or 0%

LongRanger99
10-20-09, 23:47
265 South St. {[Ironbound; Route 21; Airport] area}
973 368 2087

Wanted some relaxation so decided to give location a try. Sometimes a man just needs a good rub down and nothing else will do.

Attendant appearance: 3.5
Attendant attitude: 3
Attendant communication skills: 5
Theraputic massage: 3.5
Table shower: not applicable
Roaming: 4
Other massage: 2.5
Options available: 5
Facility appearance: 4
Time given. Vs- time advertised: 4
Overall Experience: 3

Upon finishing up my theraputic massage it was mentioned and made clear that other massages were available but not included with the $40 forty minute special. She requested $60 for a basic other massage but I told her that an other massage would be great but $20 was what I was willing to pay/tip. She stated that since this is my first time then it is okay but for the future I needed to bring more finances/gratuities. I told her there is a recession going on around here and the best I was going to do was $20. She told me that she did not know anything about a recession but accepted and performed my other massage in an average manner or maybe because she seemed to be a bit young performed average because she did not know any better. Pardon me fellows for appearing to be cheap but there is a serious recession going on around here and I cannot just be throwing money around.

Scale Meaning:

5 = Loved it or beautiful or 100%
4 = Liked alot or good looking
3 = Decent or above average looks
2.5 = Take it or leave it/neutral/average or 50%
2 = Dislike or below average looks
1 = Awful or not attractive
0 = Hated it or ugly or 0%

Purple Porkchop
11-10-09, 09:07
Blue Spa AVOID TINA

Neither of my two favorites were working so got stuck with Tina. About 5’ 4” natural Bs and slender. She did very little right. Massage was so so. During last half of HE she swung around and almost put her ass in my face for the last few minutes. The HE started out OK, but at the end she increased speed 10X or more. Almost ripped of the valuables

P Chop out

Fbtom
11-10-09, 23:58
... she increased speed 10X or more. Almost ripped of the valuables...

ROTFLMAF!!

Smnewport123
11-17-09, 13:07
Checked out a new listing on CL few months back. In Hoboken across from the CVS near the Path station. AMP with a early 40's attendant. Went for the hour but then she made a hand gesture at the end so I took an extra half. Massage was so-so. Did some UTR without noticing a flinch. Took a while for her to finish but I figured it was fair exchange for the mediocre(and quite dry) massage. Damage was 1 total. Will probably not go back although is a convenient location.

EEAvenger
11-29-09, 21:53
201-435-9600. Second floor on top of a subway.

Entrance is in alleyway through service door, there is a sign indicating that door is for deliveries and spa customers only. Upon entering you are meet by a sleeping building service person; who looks at you for 5 seconds, then says "Spa? ", "yea", "second floor, first elevator on right".

Meet on second floor by mid 40's Korean women. Only option at this place is. 6 for an hour with table shower.

"Have you been here before". "no". "The money is just for the house, you need to give me a tip too, ok" [worried about upsell].

Everything pretty standard, but I'm not into middle aged slightly chubby women; so, I decided to just enjoy the massage. Decent, massage, I'd say. 3. 5/10;

On flip, extras were available; I wasn't interested in this lady, so I didn't find out prices.

. 3 tip;. 9 total; If your interested in middle aged korean ladies, this is the place for you!

Purple Porkchop
12-17-09, 12:26
Visited this place a year ago and had more fun at a funeral. Saw their new adds on C–LIST, was in the area and decided to stop by. 60 at the door for one hour. Middle aged female, average looking. Roaming was tolerated
The door bell was ringing and she was in a hurry to move on. The prelude to the flip went quick. During the HE she went faster and faster every time the door bell rang. Tried to get to the goodies and she was sweating like a pig. I guess cause she was just a tad slower then a jig saw. Not my style. I did not tip and Mr J was not happy

Go early in the morning while they are fresh. If they are not rushed it might be an OK place

They are very cautious about LE—Lyndhurst LE have no sense of humor. Best way to let the lady know that you are a monger is:
1. On the TS take her arm and let her shake hands with Mr. J
2. Get real affectionate while getting undressed. Check for bolt ons in a nice way

Fun Sex
02-17-10, 00:02
Gents,

I am in DC this week, and will be in NJ next week. I will be on North Avenue West, Westfield, NJ. I have NO idea where it is, but will find out. I have been out of the game for about 4 years now and am not familiar with the area. So, I need some help.

I need a reliable massage therapist who provides outcall in the area and gives HJ. Good looking and FS are pluses, but not a big deal. I would spend between $ to $.5 for the service.

If I can't find outcall providers, I will have to visit one of the massage parlor. What's the standard damage in the area?

Thanks in advance,

FunSex

Intelius
03-10-10, 00:37
Checked this provider from CL, I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. Gorgeous Black girl working out of her home. She has a massage table set up in her living room. The setting is comfortable as is the table. Upon arriving I was met by the masseuse in classy but revealing lingerie, she asked me to disrobe and offered four hands massage for $$. Her friend is a bigger girl but very cute and friendly, I was down but this was beyond my budget. I enjoyed the 2 hand massage even got her to pop out her girls which had the most amazing nipples and were incredibly firm and all natural. I know Purple has his own metric for his outings as far as I'm concerned my bottomline is will I return, most definitely.

Purple Porkchop
03-27-10, 13:45
Advertises on CL and BACKPAGE. At most a HE which may or may not be good. The ads imply a lot more. Not worth the time

Purple Porkchop
05-05-10, 19:12
Found add on CL and gave it a shot. American lady just in from Florida. Short massage with a touch of Tanta. No shower of any type. Sheets on msg table was clean and she changed as I was leaving. 60 at the door + tips. The chop is picky monger and will return. PM for more details

Andy Kemper
05-05-10, 21:46
Any recommendations? I'm staying in East Rutherford (next to Charlie Brown's steakhouse on 17) tonight and tomorrow night. Would like a good rub-n-tug on a budget. PM is fine. Thanks!

Tazdude
05-06-10, 01:53
Any recommendations? I'm staying in East Rutherford (next to Charlie Brown's steakhouse on 17) tonight and tomorrow night. Would like a good rub-n-tug on a budget. PM is fine. Thanks!There is a lot advertisement in BP or CL on that area.

Also there is an AMP in Secacus. I forgot the name.

but you will get full service.

Also you are very close to Manhattan lot places that close around 3 or 4am.

Good luck

Andy Kemper
05-06-10, 23:59
I ended up going to blue spa. Had a very relaxing time with Hannah. Highly recommend her. Agree with the previous poster that the place is impossible to find. Even when you're there you'd have no idea you were. Thanks everyone for the help!

Hdmaybull
05-21-10, 01:42
Stopped in saw forgot name, a round faced thick older k lady. She didn't have a belly but was thick all around. There were two othr ladies there but only one wore the all white "uniform," she looked a bit younger smaller. TS did it's job (I was had to clean the little bull). She seemed to know some massage techs so it was OK. The light touch was a light rub the ended with a HR and hot towel. was .6 door plus tip. There may be more on multiple visits.

Hdmaybull
06-01-10, 12:40
Went to Warren st. in Harrison. They were painting the place and wanted me to come back in 30 min. Since I was in no rush I did. Was following the CL add and asked about the price special. The lady said since painting they were short handed and there was none, but next time I would have a four hand massage for the .6. The massage was nice, used a little oil and spent a lot of time on my neck and butt. I don’t know why but she seemed to like it. I got a bit nervous but she stayed on the outside. The flip started with a soft touch then a HR. And continued massage until she said time was up. I looked at the clock and total time was about 50min. They don’t have a table shower but a standing one you could use. My attendant was mid 30s nice rack and smooth skin. More may be left for later.

Purple Porkchop
06-30-10, 16:13
Was trying to contact a private MP and left a voice mail asking her to call back before 6:00 PM. She returned the call--after 6:30. Too many people around to discuss business. Arranged an "appointment" later and was asked to give her a confirmation call. Tried, but got a full mail box message. She calls later that day: again after 6:00 PM!!!

Anyway, guess this is a hazard of the hobby!

Are we having fun yet???

P Chop

Bigcatt69
08-29-10, 14:55
I found myself in Newark a couple times in the last few weeks which afforded me a little down time to explore the Prudential Center area and find a little vip spot for some relaxation. Anyway, normal sort of set up, standard question and answer led to a fairly standard room, that was followed by a completely outstanding therapist - young, petite, friendly, willing and able. Very enjoyable and playful TS, followed by strong massage, back walking and nice interaction. On the flip, she turned to the light massage, and after a little break she returned to introduce me to other things on the menu. After enjoying some appetizers, tried a couple other dishes before finishing me off with a little more massage and cleaning up then giving me a bottle of water for the road. All together a nice spa, with a lovely girl who I would be happy to see again.

Enjoy.

SailingJohn
09-13-10, 23:21
Guys,

I'm headed to NJ and Philly this week. Any leads for AMP or Russian massge would be appreciated. Also, what are the costs like and services available at the Russian massage parlors I see on backpage, etc.

Any leads appreciated, and I'm happy to share in the RI or NY area.

Purple Porkchop
11-30-10, 00:37
New place; time to TOFTT. Door opened by a cute Korean. 7 or 8 on the scale. We get to the room and there is a one foot glass window in the door—at least there was a door.

Little larger than the standard KMP room. She asks if a want a shower. Of course. I ask if she wants any money. She says later! (Some MPs don't ask for $ for extra services to avoid P4P hassles with LE)

Into the shower and more then usual attention to the poop shut and the boys. Mr happy isn't too happy. Back to the room and she places a small sheet over me. Window in door, sheet, is this going no where?

Three minutes into the massage the sheet is pulled down to my waste. She was an expert at moving my arms so I could not gain access to her play things. She was wearing slacks, panty hose, and a blouse. Finally the sheet comes off and she starts using long body strokes down my sides—the teasing began as her hands dipped in at the waste to let Mr. Happy know more was coming. Finally got a hand between her legs to look for the little man in the canoe. She let that pass. Then tried to play with her twins but she moved away to disallow access! WTF.

During the between the legs part her hands teasingly slip way up. Getting interesting. Hot towel and afterward the lights go dim. Butterfly touch starts at the ankles and then slowly up the body. Things are at attention

During the whole time could not get a hand on or in her twins or under any clothing. She probably didn't feel my finger through her slacks and panty hose.

70 + tip. Might go back to see if more is available. Probably not with the glass in the door

Purple Porkchop
01-05-11, 01:25
Stopped by to see if a second visit would be better. Place was closed at 15:00 on a week day.

No signs. Just locked doors and no one answering the door.

Oh well!

P chop

Inglewood
01-21-11, 19:08
Checked out ACE spa this week. Young therapist probably 18-20, very cute, very petite. Great ts, massage, and left happy! Well worth the visit!

Stinkfinger202
01-24-11, 14:04
New place; time to TOFTT. Door opened by a cute Korean. 7 or 8 on the scale. We get to the room and there is a one foot glass window in the door—at least there was a door.

Little larger than the standard KMP room. She asks if a want a shower. Of course. I ask if she wants any money. She says later! (Some MPs don't ask for $ for extra services to avoid P4P hassles with LE)

Into the shower and more then usual attention to the poop shut and the boys. Mr happy isn't too happy. Back to the room and she places a small sheet over me. Window in door, sheet, is this going no where?

Three minutes into the massage the sheet is pulled down to my waste. She was an expert at moving my arms so I could not gain access to her play things. She was wearing slacks, panty hose, and a blouse. Finally the sheet comes off and she starts using long body strokes down my sides—the teasing began as her hands dipped in at the waste to let Mr. Happy know more was coming. Finally got a hand between her legs to look for the little man in the canoe. She let that pass. Then tried to play with her twins but she moved away to disallow access! WTF.

During the between the legs part her hands teasingly slip way up. Getting interesting. Hot towel and afterward the lights go dim. Butterfly touch starts at the ankles and then slowly up the body. Things are at attention

During the whole time could not get a hand on or in her twins or under any clothing. She probably didn't feel my finger through her slacks and panty hose.

70 + tip. Might go back to see if more is available. Probably not with the glass in the doorHey porkchop. Whats the name of this place on pat plank Road Secaucus?

Purple Porkchop
01-24-11, 17:50
Decided to TOFTT. 546 valley brook, Lyndhurst. Places like this deserve to get busted. 60/70 at the door. Took 60—thank goodness. Bimba's (bimbo is male) name was Luci, PR / Dominican, or so she said.

Started out interesting and a little roaming was allowed. The massage lasted all of 10 minutes. She wanted $200 for full and $100 for CBJ. Asked about a HE. Either she didn't understand or didn't want to do it.

Enough of this crap! Got off the massage table and went back to the locker room to leave. As I'm getting dressed she pokes her head in and says another girl might do it. Said no thanks and left.

This is by far the worst the Chop has ever been to.

P Chop

Purple Porkchop
01-25-11, 11:31
Hey porkchop. Whats the name of this place on pat plank Road Secaucus?It was Garden something. Located across the street from the CVS mall

Nomyud1981
04-13-11, 14:59
I found myself in Newark a couple times in the last few weeks which afforded me a little down time to explore the Prudential Center area and find a little VIP spot for some relaxation. Anyway, normal sort of set up, standard question and answer led to a fairly standard room, that was followed by a completely outstanding therapist. Young, petite, friendly, willing and able. Very enjoyable and playful TS, followed by strong massage, back walking and nice interaction. On the flip, she turned to the light massage, and after a little break she returned to introduce me to other things on the menu. After enjoying some appetizers, tried a couple other dishes before finishing me off with a little more massage and cleaning up then giving me a bottle of water for the road. All together a nice spa, with a lovely girl who I would be happy to see again.

EnjoyI was passing through Newark and eventually figured out where this place was and went for myself. Review is spot on. Nice facility and table shower. The Massage is also very good and worked out a lot of kinks in my back and legs. Other menu options available but YMMV. Would def go again

Jeffg
04-24-11, 15:21
Hey guys, will be in Clark, NJ couple days this week would love some recommendations on asian MP. Is the place you guys talked about near Clark?

Appreciate any tips.

Thanks,

Jeffg

Intelius
04-25-11, 00:45
Hey guys, will be in Clark, NJ couple days this week would love some recommendations on asian MP. Is the place you guys talked about near Clark?

Appreciate any tips.

Thanks,

JeffgJust Google map the Prudential Center in Newark with Directions to Clark or vice versa. I expect it is less than 20 miles s the crow flies. Clark is right by the Parkway you can hop on that to 22 east and then 21 north. Have fun!

Jeffg
04-26-11, 14:24
Thanks man, your right, I googled the map and is only 19 miles from hotel awesome. Really appreciate it.

Thinking of trying out. http://www.personalbestdayspa.com/ As well, anyone been there. Looks nice.

J.

Just Google map the Prudential Center in Newark with Directions to Clark or vice versa. I expect it is less than 20 miles s the crow flies. Clark is right by the Parkway you can hop on that to 22 east and then 21 north. Have fun!

Bigcatt69
06-02-11, 22:18
Found myself with opportunity to be in Newark and dropped by to find that some of my past favorites are on bacation. Thought the woman who met me at the door was MS, but and should have known when she was the one giving me the TS since Mimi really wasn't my preference albeit with a decent natural rack. Massage was ok, but perfunctory, no back walking as I have had here in the past. On the flip we had a not so subtle negotiation, and she wasn't really happy with the $tip I offered. Oh boy, nothing but regrets though I made her work. As soon as I relaxed she cleaned me up and said that's it time to go, rushed me out. Would not repeat or recommend her; not sure this place is in the same hands?

Ampman44
10-08-11, 13:24
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/07/undercover-newark-cop-sting_n_1000710.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%7C102635

Member #3997
10-17-11, 20:18
Driving up the NJ Tpk and the traffic stressed me out so I went on BP and found Sandy http://northjersey.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-relaxing-environment-sensational-massage-by-a-pretty-american-woman-in-lovely-location/8214721

Good massage for $ with little roaming. Plenty of attention paid to C & B prior to flip. After flip sensual massage of the cock and balls with light oil for a good 10 min until a full on HJto major eruption!

I will repeat.

Normal Guy
11-21-12, 02:24
Anything you'd recommend? I will be back in town for TG and wanted to check out what's around.

Norm

When In Vegas
11-26-12, 13:04
There's a place on St George, near the intersection with Inman Ave. Just R&T place but the massage was excellent and the tug was avg.

Anything you'd recommend? I will be back in town for TG and wanted to check out what's around.

Norm

Purple Porkchop
11-29-12, 13:42
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/07/undercover-newark-cop-sting_n_1000710.html?icid=maing-grid10

%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%7C102635So how do we prove we are not LE. I see the "JOHN" kept is under ware on. I guess the best thing to is to be stripped before doing the 'I'm not a cop! ' routine

King Speck
12-03-12, 13:42
I visited Spa 27 in Edison the other day, and I have to say, although I did enjoy the open atmosphere of it all, it was not at all what I expected. Public steam rooms, public showers, a communal area to hang out and watch tv. I knew they had all of it, (BP) , which is why I wanted to go there. I'm in my late 30s now, and I'm looking for more than just a quick tug. I wasn't disappointed the steam, but I was expecting something more intimate, if you catch my meaning. I've been to a million AMPs, and every time I find someplace that really relaxes me, they get raided, or switch girls. It really fucks me up.

I liked the steam, the showers were nice with real tiles and not cheap crap, although I do prefer a good old fashioned table shower. But the massage itself was a huge let down. I was given Kay, who was a real beauty (at least an 8 or 9 on a real world scale) , but holy shit she didn't know what the hell she was doing. I asked for a strong massage, which apparently means "keep your dirty socks on and let's pretend we're stomping grapes". There was no build up to it. No preparing the muscles for 100+ lbs of precise pressure. Nothing. The socks were bad enough, but she was so unskilled in the art of back walking that I actually had to stop her short because I couldn't breathe. I've never had that happened before. So instead of switching techniques, she started in with the "here comes the ending" playful fingertips across my back. At that point, I didn't even want the flip and tug, but fuck it, I got one out of spite.

65 at the door which is worth it, I think, for all the pluses this place has to offer.

40 tip because I'm not an asshole.

Has anyone else ever been there? Is there a girl anyone would recommend? I don't want to give up on this place, but I need a woman who knows what the fuck she's doing. And if she's down to go down, that would be great

KS

PrGuy23
12-03-12, 23:39
Going to crowne plaza seacaucus in a month any recc

Intelius
02-18-13, 23:13
The strolls have been so dead, I decided to try BP. Found an ad for "Mature Latina" in north Newark. Her name is Victoria and she's located in an older row house in which she has a small room in the basement with a massage table. Best franklin I ever dropped for a so so massage and very happy ending. She made it clear all was available covered for the right tip. Victoria is a very petite slim early 40's spinner with an ass & tits made for fun. Her English is limited but that rack of hers pressed against you is all the language you'll want.

Linkin321
03-01-13, 13:38
The strolls have been so dead, I decided to try BP. Found an ad for "Mature Latina" in north Newark. Her name is Victoria and she's located in an older row house in which she has a small room in the basement with a massage table. Best franklin I ever dropped for a so so massage and very happy ending. She made it clear all was available covered for the right tip. Victoria is a very petite slim early 40's spinner with an ass & tits made for fun. Her English is limited but that rack of hers pressed against you is all the language you'll want.Can you post the link? Do you have it? What was the total damage?

Intelius
05-13-13, 18:13
Her ad claims 30 but she is shorting herself at least 10 years. Her age is irrelevant as she has a body that any 30 yo would be happy with The massage was outstanding as is her attitude. I've seen her several times so we are comfortable with each other, she can be very catious and I get the impression she knows how to take care of herself against an idiot who does not respect limits. FS is not offered but between her body, the massage and happy ending she offers a great value. Be good to her and enjoy!

http://northjersey.backpage.com/BodyRubs/in-callbeautiful-ebonyask-about-new-service-30/6287498

Camden Lover
01-01-14, 09:46
There hasn't been much mention of VIP on here. I went there a few days ago. I had, IMO, one of the single best spa days in my long history of patronizing AMPs.

For your reference, VIP is just down the road from the Prudential Center off of Mulberry. I will hold off on providing more info on the exact location. Interested senior members can send me a PM to get more info. I walked up and knocked on the door. A short (maybe 5'1") and petite (maybe no more than 100 lbs soaking wet) woman opened the door. At first I thought she might have been the mamasan but I noticed she was wearing a very short black and red teddy. I believe she has be. Cups and she appeared around 35 but later said she was 24. I highly doubt that but whatever. I never asked for her name. She asked me if I had been there before and then we proceeding to the room. She asked if I wanted a TS and I said yes. She took the .6 house fee and left the room. While she was gone, I quickly got undressed and discreetly hid my cash and my valuables. On a side note, I thought about hiding my phone and recording the whole thing for prosperity but I decided against that. I may try that on future trips.

She returned no more than 2-3 minutes later. She gave me a towel and walked me over to the shower room. The water was lukewarm but I did not ask her to turn up the temp. The TS was perfunctory she did stroke me off a few times but nothing spectacular. I did try some UTC contact but she said my hands were cold (very windy and cold day and I walked from the center so yeah, that was possible). After the TS, she wiped me off and grabbed another towel so I can walk back across the hall to the room. While she grabbed a towel, I walked up behind her and gently grabbed her ass. I made my way around to the front and grabbed her breasts and did some OTC rubbing of her clit. I gently kissed the back of her neck while I was doing this. At no point did she pull away so we both knew what was up.

Back in the room, she finished drying me off and asked me to lay on my stomach. Let me tell you, I did not go there intending to get an actual massage but it was very good. She walked my back and really kneading some knots out of my body. On the flip, I was ready and she saw this. She started massaging my leg. While she was doing this, I starting rubbing her leg and then made my way up to her ass. I pressed my luck and reached inside her panties and started massaging her clit. She let out a slight moan and then playfully slapped my leg. She asked me if I was ready. I said, "What do you think" and pointed to my dick. She then placed her hand out for money. I gave her $.4 and she said she would be right back. She was gone no more than 2 minutes. When she came back, she locked the door behind her. She took off her teddy and showed off the best set of perkies I have seen in a very long time. Her nipples had to be about a quarter to a half inch long. She got on top of me and started to playfully run her fingers over my groin area. She has very long hair (down to her back). She let some of it gently fall onto me. I sit up and start sucking her nipples. After a few minutes, I asked her to lay on the table and I began some DATY. She was very wet and very sweet down there. She let out a few moans but asked me to get back on the table a few minutes later. After the switch, she immediately took my dick in her mouth (BB) and proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I have had in a long time. She did this for about 10 minutes and then I nutted all in her mouth. At this point, I thought she was going to be upset but she took every drop. She did spit it out but she had a smile on her face the whole time.

Now, I was feeling a bit brazen so I asked for another round. Without blinking an eye, she said yes! She left the room and to get a hot towel. When she came back, we went at it again. First she got back on top and started giving me more head. Then we switched to 69. She saw I was ready again so she placed the condom in her mouth and slid it on my dick. We started in cowgirl, switched to reverse cowgirl, and ended in missionary. All in all, I was there for 50 minutes and I nutted twice! I gave her .2 for a tip. I will definitely repeat.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-26-14, 18:16
Hope I have my NJ geography right. I tried this place the other day; for me it was not great. Brought the BP add and got the discount. They provided a lineup of three girls, selected the dye-job blonde latina (about 5'4" and reasonable body with a nice natural rack). Lots of upselling turned me off for FS and just got the nude HJ, which was satisfactory. YMMV!

Member #5606
06-08-14, 00:43
K&W Health Center in Kenil worth. Was there this past winter, delayed reporting. Nice KOR girl, good english, great body. Good TS, playful, and fun. Had some kind of heat lamp thing that warmed the room. Anyway, std. 6/ 2. Think my time went over, they weren't busy that night.

LowellMan
08-12-14, 08:04
I will be in Edison in mid-September and would like to take a little time to myself and check out the local AMP action. Can I get any recommendations? I find A+ and Great Wall, either of them worth it? What rates can I expect. Would prefer girls that do not start with the negotiations and upselling. I am used to some AMPs in boston area that operate this way, very safe as there is no upfront discussion and I always take care of them.

Charlieo
09-07-14, 14:05
I am in Bridgewater this Tuesday and would love some intel on an AMP. No need for FS but a great massage followed by a inspired HE or BJ would be just what the doctor ordered. Any help would be appreciated. PM is fine. Thanks, see.

Maxim V
09-11-14, 18:14
Anyone know if FS is on her menu.

http://northjersey.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-sexy-antonia-201-243-8688-30/19280345

LittleElvis
12-15-14, 07:39
Well the end of the year is coming and I need to get myself something for the holidays. I was wanting to try something different and have always been curious about trying an Indian. Anyone been to Green Healthy Spa in Newark. Ads look good on BP (don't they all though) and / or have any recommendations?

William Rva
01-23-15, 01:35
Had an adequate visit here recently but nothing special.

Good. Had TS, HE, decent looks.

Not good. Overall short on time, long breaks, weak massage.

Location is convenient for me, and another local place seems to have shorter hours than VIP so I tried VIP.

Nana was friendly enough, very petite (5' 100 lbs max), but hardly understood any English at all.

TS was fine, long break to clean up, massage was weak, HE OK, another long break, ending massage a bit short.

I suspect experience may differ by provider more than other places I've been. Experience was OK, but I'll try other places in the area before I go back.

DudeNJ
07-09-15, 06:12
Any info on Autobody in Hillside spa? Review mileage? Recommendation, I want to check it out soon.

Yellowfever023
07-22-15, 15:45
Hi Guys,

I am a fellow monger from Boston (please don't hold it against me LOL). I am going to visit freinds in and. New Jersey in a few weeks and would like to hit a Latina FS MP. I will be in the area of I 80 and not opposed to going into NYC as long as the area is fairly safe for some day time fun. Can anyone recommend a place? PM me or post and I will check back.

RayInJax
08-16-15, 17:23
http://newjersey.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-newnew-management-4hands-massage-best-asian-relaxation-the-spa/17742435

The SPA in Secaucus on meadowland pkwy. Any intel on this?

WilliamGrove
12-10-15, 00:39
Dreamed of a wonderful visit at VIP. Arrived and was led to my room. A young Korean came in as took me to my TS which was OK-lots of soap and touching everywhere. Dried me off and led me back to the room. In my dream, before laying down she gave me a kiss and a hug. She left the room for a minute and I heard the water run some more-then she came back in. I dreamed that while she was rubbing my back my hands roamed on her ass and discovered she took off her panties! I knew everything was open to negotiation.

Massage was good, dreamt she allowed roaming UTC. On the flip she asked what I wanted (with motions indicating everything). I dreamt I asked for BJ with dress off. Agreed with some negotiation. Dreamt that I actually got a good CBJ while I was able to FIV and feel her chest. Great ending and I'm sure if I wanted more I could have had anything. Total damage was. 6+ . 8.

Then I woke up and realized I might want to check out VIP in Newark next time I'm in the area.

Xelajo
12-31-15, 18:10
I wanted to go to this place since a long time as it advertised as a Russian place. Finally went there in the Route 1 place near Auto parts. House fee of 70 and got in the room. After 10 minutes in comes a lady (not Russian) and asked for tip upfront. Which is flat 100. I asked for TS and it was the worst TS I ever received. No touching the junior. And even worse is not helping to dry. I had to dry myself. Went back to room -another 10 mts wait and she comes back. Put some lotion on my back with a light spread on my back. It was not a massage, not even a rub. DId not even fully apply the lotion on my legs. All for less than 10 minutes and she says, everything over.

I wasted my time, money for the worst experience in my life.

Stay away.

Too Long
12-31-15, 22:46
I wanted to go to this place since a long time as it advertised as a Russian place. Finally went there in the Route 1 place near Auto parts. House fee of 70 and got in the room. After 10 minutes in comes a lady (not Russian) and asked for tip upfront. Which is flat 100. I asked for TS and it was the worst TS I ever received. No touching the junior. And even worse is not helping to dry. I had to dry myself. Went back to room -another 10 mts wait and she comes back. Put some lotion on my back with a light spread on my back. It was not a massage, not even a rub. DId not even fully apply the lotion on my legs. All for less than 10 minutes and she says, everything over.

Stay away.Were there reviews of the place and service before you went? What is the name of the place? I know there are many massage parlors in edison, the most in NJ.

Fffinster
06-28-16, 21:49

Stay away.I have heard about this, and unfortunately experienced first hand, at "Russian" or "European" parlors. At one Russian parlor in Southampton, the masseuse even used vinyl gloves to slop the lotion onto my back. They know you are not going to report it to the police, because who tips $100 for a massage especially upfront. I'm happy to try an AMP that hasn't been reviewed yet, but I stay away from the non-AMP until they are reviewed a couple times at least.

Rebrobate218
07-02-16, 08:30
I went to VIP yesterday as a walk in and drew April. She was about 5'3" with a nice body. Her face was OK and I would guess she was maybe 35. She collects the house fee I get undressed and its off to the TS. The TS was mediocre at best. She paid attention to the crack of my ass and balls, which was a good sign but again it was a half assed effort on her part. She only dried me off half way before going back to the room and lays me down on the table half wet and leaves the room for 5 minutes. When she came back her massage was worse than her TS. It was mostly prodding, pushing and poking. She walked on my back, which is something I am not really fond of. I have had massage were your entire body is worked. She missed a good deal of it. I have actually had better massages in strip clubs.

On the flip, which came very quick, she asked me what I wanted and collected the tip and stripped down. There is nothing enhanced about her body. Small breast, small ass and a flat tummy. The ST was something she does very well. She had insane BJ skills. She kept moving her long hair to the side so I could see it and it was good. She climbs on top and she could move it pretty good. Next was mish then doggy and I really put a pounding on her. She was making so much noise that I asked her if I was hurting her and she said no but that she was coming. At completion she puts her little dress back on gets paper towels and cleans me up. She did a lousy job at that too. Gives me a little bottle of water on sends me on my way. I am not one of those guys who watches the clock but I was in and out in less than 40 minutes and a good portion of that time was the fun part. I will not repeat with her.

Normal Guy
03-31-17, 15:36
How much? House, tips, HE vs. FS. Thanks. First timer at VIP, just in town a few days from Miami.

I went to VIP yesterday as a walk in and drew April. She was about 5'3" with a nice body. Her face was OK and I would guess she was maybe 35. She collects the house fee I get undressed and its off to the TS. The TS was mediocre at best. She paid attention to the crack of my ass and balls, which was a good sign but again it was a half assed effort on her part. She only dried me off half way before going back to the room and lays me down on the table half wet and leaves the room for 5 minutes. When she came back her massage was worse than her TS. It was mostly prodding, pushing and poking. She walked on my back, which is something I am not really fond of. I have had massage were your entire body is worked. She missed a good deal of it. I have actually had better massages in strip clubs.

On the flip, which came very quick, she asked me what I wanted and collected the tip and stripped down. There is nothing enhanced about her body. Small breast, small ass and a flat tummy. The ST was something she does very well. She had insane BJ skills. She kept moving her long hair to the side so I could see it and it was good. She climbs on top and she could move it pretty good. Next was mish then doggy and I really put a pounding on her. She was making so much noise that I asked her if I was hurting her and she said no but that she was coming. At completion she puts her little dress back on gets paper towels and cleans me up. She did a lousy job at that too. Gives me a little bottle of water on sends me on my way. I am not one of those guys who watches the clock but I was in and out in less than 40 minutes and a good portion of that time was the fun part. I will not repeat with her.

Normal Guy
03-31-17, 15:36
Any Latina / Brazilian spots in the area?

Rebrobate218
06-10-17, 13:05
Any Latina / Brazilian spots in the area?Normal Guy, there is a Latina massage place on Ferry St in a Lucky Realty building across from the Acme supermarket. A buddy went there by mistake, looking for a tailor shop, a Brazilian woman answered the door. I have been there years ago when Dominican girls used to work there. There is also a Latina place that on PB which is on Bloomfield ave in Newark. I think they are connected.

For VIP the damage was the standard $0. 6 for the house and $1. 0 for the tip.

DjSunshine
06-22-17, 20:33
I'm a FL guy up here for a few days. Had some time in my schedule today so I stopped in VIP. Mamsam said she remembered me LOL. I drew April she is the type I like. TS was better than any I can get in my area. Back to the room and I request a strong massage. She did an excellent job. I actually liked the walk on my back. She also did some adjustments similar to what my chiropractor would do. Then on the flip some teasing and she ask what I wanted. I said all of you she smiled and said she was hoping I would say that. Thanks to info on here from other members I knew how much to cough up so no unexpected negotiation. Good CBJ then cg mish and k9. She moaned a lot and when I was finished she cleaned me up and even gave me a little foot / leg rub. While I was getting dressed she told me next time I need to relax more for massage. She said she can tell that I wanted and needed the massage. I may try to go back before I leave. Total damage house. 6 and her tip 1. 0.

JtHardy920
08-09-17, 19:26
Both the European and Asian place on Blackwell are good times in a pinch. Been to both at different times in the past on business travel.

UsedToBeReg
01-01-18, 09:19
Has anyone tried them? They are across the street from CVS on Ferry in Newark. I am going to prob TOFTT, but wanted to see if anyone has had any first-hand experience.

BlueBuff
01-23-18, 20:39
Went to VIP yesterday. Mamasan was polite and gave me a young 24 year old called Sue. TS was good and teasing began there. Back in the room told her what I wanted and the fun began. CBJ, mish, cowgirl and finished in 20 minutes. She then cleaned me up and started the good massage which felt good. I was pleasantly surprised since it was my first visit and normally things happen on the flip. Would repeat again. 000 + . 6 total.

Dammit Dan
03-21-18, 15:57
Went to VIP yesterday. Mamasan was polite and gave me a young 24 year old called Sue. TS was good and teasing began there. Back in the room told her what I wanted and the fun began. CBJ, mish, cowgirl and finished in 20 minutes. She then cleaned me up and started the good massage which felt good. I was pleasantly surprised since it was my first visit and normally things happen on the flip. Would repeat again. 000 + . 6 total.Can someone message me a link for this place or the address?

Thanks.

Rebrobate218
03-26-18, 22:55
I went to Top Spa in Bloomfield yesterday. There is a new place advertising in BP in Iron Bound Newark on Clifford street so I went there. When I got there no one answered the phone and the address is in a medical building but you couldn't get in without a code. So I drove to Bloomfield to go to Top Spa which I had declined a session last spring. I stuck my head in and was greeted by Kay who has a big top. I excused by self and when to spa further up Bloomfield across from the TD bank and looked around. The woman who answered the door was not appealing at all and Kay had a big top and seemed to have a nice figure for and older woman so I went back. I paid the $. 6, got undressed and went off to the TS. Before the TS I told her I had to pee and she took me to the bathroom. The TS was good. She spend a lot of time washing the crack of my ass. After the TS I told her I had to go pee again. In the room she starting joke about how I had to pee every 5 minutes, and I tried to explain to her about the mature man's prostate issues. She was joking about it but I don't think her proficiency in English let her really understand. Back in the room the massage was mediocre. It wasn't bad it just really wasn't the good. She did walk on my back and did not hurt me. She did use a ton of oil which for me was not bad. The TS was good and she did not collect the tip up front but she did negotiate up front. She took a pounding like a champ. I would go back. I would say Kay is in her 40's but looks OK for a woman of her age and she does have a sense of humor. In a pinch I would go back.

Sypress
06-21-18, 08:47
Stopped by aloha 2 days ago. Wow, I was pleasantly shocked. 38 DD latina MILF with a nice body named Jennifer. She only works Tuesdays, breasts are natural. Non-GFE but she still has nice extras and took care of me. She was worried when she saw me because I look young, asked to see my I'd but I told her the names of a couple girls I saw in the past and she calmed down. Good massage, really nice personality. Couple asian girls working there right now.

I also stopped by 1219 autbody in Hillside. I did NOT know you had to make an appointment in order to see a girl. You can't do a walk-in. I felt dumb for driving over there, it was my first time. Does anybody have any good experiences at that spot? Any busty girls? I didn't have a cellphone on me to call them and was pissed LOL.

DieHard69
06-21-18, 20:56
Nice place. Had a girl mid 20's Ruby. 120 plus 60 for house for one hour. Good massage strong hands and very playful. CBJ CFS I might repeat in a pinch. Any of you guys know if any full GFE MPs in NJ? PM me please if you do know of any. We can swap intel.

HustlerGuy7
06-24-18, 01:34
Stopped by aloha 2 days ago. Wow, I was pleasantly shocked. 38 DD latina MILF with a nice body named Jennifer. She only works Tuesdays, breasts are natural. Non-GFE but she still has nice extras and took care of me. She was worried when she saw me because I look young, asked to see my I'd but I told her the names of a couple girls I saw in the past and she calmed down. Good massage, really nice personality. Couple asian girls working there right now.

I also stopped by 1219 autbody in Hillside. I did NOT know you had to make an appointment in order to see a girl. You can't do a walk-in. I felt dumb for driving over there, it was my first time. Does anybody have any good experiences at that spot? Any busty girls? I didn't have a cellphone on me to call them and was pissed LOL.Love Autobody. Been going there for the past 2 years or so (albeit not that much), but I always see the same provider, except for one time I seen a young black girl (forgot her name). Both have nice bodies, though the one I always see is a bit older. Nice asses / tits on most of the girls there.

Anadi
07-14-18, 14:11
Love Autobody. Been going there for the past 2 years or so (albeit not that much), but I always see the same provider, except for one time I seen a young black girl (forgot her name). Both have nice bodies, though the one I always see is a bit older. Nice asses / tits on most of the girls there.My experience at autobody was not so good though. I made an appointment (not with any particular girl), reached on time. Only person available was Sandra. Older lady (may be early 40's) with nice ass and tits. However, lot of up-selling and rushing. She wanted $$ over the cost of the massage ($80) for additional services. Not sure if it was equally pricey for others -- but I might not repeat.

HustlerGuy7
07-17-18, 18:44
My experience at autobody was not so good though. I made an appointment (not with any particular girl), reached on time. Only person available was Sandra. Older lady (may be early 40's) with nice ass and tits. However, lot of up-selling and rushing. She wanted $$ over the cost of the massage ($80) for additional services. Not sure if it was equally pricey for others -- but I might not repeat.Yea that's how I remember it. Was that your first time? Definitely helps having a rapport with them, small talk, going back a few times. Not to mention your experience is basically dependent on how you look / how you treat them, if they're in the mood (cause some will upsell) etc. How was she for you? You could PM explicit details if any not fond of saying in public.

Rebrobate218
08-18-18, 10:12
I went to Reflex Therapy last Sunday. The spa is located in a medical building on Clifford St in Newark's Iron Bound section. I had been calling them and not getting an answer since before Backpage was shut down. I butt dialed them by mistake and they pick-ed up so I made an appointment. This is a one woman operation and she said she had another spa and if a girl calls out sick she has to fill in. Ruby was the provider and she seemed to be in her mid 40's. She was relative attractive for a woman of her age. The spa is nice inside. The TS room is cramped but very clean. Ruby gave a pretty good TS. She gave a mini massage during the TS with a lot of attention to the crack of my ass and by the boys. The massage was actually very good and thorough. She started the TS with the feather fingers across the back, ass and sack. On the flip she was really playful. She would blow on the boys. I pulled out one of her breast and she didn't mind. She started rubbing it on my cock. When I was at full attention she grabbed the oil of a HJ but I told her I wanted FS. She wanted the tip upfront which was no problem. She gave me a 3 second BJ just enough to get the cover on. Started and finish mish. Shorted on time as I was in and out in less than 40 minutes. Ruby was very pleasant but if I want to go to a bar in Newark I will go to VIP due hotter girls.

Alty100
08-22-18, 22:26
On a whim I saw a run down building along this road in Clark with massage on the front building. I couldn't find any reviews but saw on Yelp that dudes were happy. Had to park on the side of the building. 50 for the hour. They had a shower but not a table shower. They asked if I was there before and I told them yes. But I'm pretty sure I was busted as having not been there before. The masseuse was very attractive. Late 30's small b cup. She started the massage and I could tell she was nervous. Another masseuse came in and started rubbing along side asking me questions. I started rubbing back to make them feel comfortable. Needless to say she decided to stay along for the hour and I got a 4 hands for the price of one. Massage was really good and the ending was just as good. PM for details. I wil return when I'm back in the area.

FolleBlanche
10-11-18, 07:05
Sorry if this is the wrong board. I'm from out of town and it seems like Fort Lee could be covered on either North Jersey or Newark. I'll be in Fort Lee for a couple of days this weekend and I'm looking for a good AMP that offers HE or BBJ. FS isn't on my list, but if it's an FS place that does good massage, I'm sure BBJ will be on the menu. PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

Danooj
11-08-18, 20:52
Was wondering if anyone has been to it beauty center and what's it was like and cost.

Electronman
03-13-19, 04:26
I'll be visiting the Garden State for business in April. Any recommendations for full service massage parlors near New Brunswick??

(I'm hoping that my geography is correct and that this query is best posted in the Newark thread or in the Central NJ thread, where I cross posted this question).

Rebrobate218
03-20-19, 08:22
I'll be visiting the Garden State for business in April. Any recommendations for full service massage parlors near New Brunswick??

(I'm hoping that my geography is correct and that this query is best posted in the Newark thread or in the Central NJ thread, where I cross posted this question).I would take the 50 minute drive to Newark and go to VIP or Reflex. Both are in the Iron Bound section which is relatively safe. VIP is your best shot. Please note that parking can be a problem. Pay attention to the signs.

Smack25
03-20-19, 20:18
Any good FS spa that I should be checking out I prefer AMP but any place will do and shouldn't be over 1. 6 in price.

Electronman
03-21-19, 03:03
I would take the 50 minute drive to Newark and go to VIP or Reflex. Both are in the Iron Bound section which is relatively safe. VIP is your best shot. Please note that parking can be a problem. Pay attention to the signs.Repro: Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

Them.

BlueBuff
03-26-19, 16:54
Repro: Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

Them.VIP is your place bro. . 1 . 6 no frills experience. Just make sure you tell the mamasan you been there before.

Electronman
04-06-19, 03:39
First ever visit to VIP Health Spa. Address is on Mulberry but entrance is on the side street, Elm, a one way street that intersects with Mulberry. Parking is challenging. I was lucky to find one open spot in the tiny parking area (more like a wide alley) immediately behind the VIP with an entrance off of Elm.

Mamasan was friendly and spoke decent English. The facility itself appears to be clean and well maintained. I drew Jessie, a middle aged Korean woman who was well endowed up top but a bit thicker than I prefer. Massage started off pretty boring (as in she draped my body with a towel) but as soon as I touched her legs, she giggled (actually she giggled often during the session) and loosened up.

Table shower was enjoyable (although I did have to request warmer water) with lots of attention to thoroughly cleaning all parts of my body. The remainder of my visit was enjoyable but not outstanding. Jessie was fun but she was also a clean freak and must have used nearly half a box of tissues dabbing and drying any semblance of dampness from my body. I would go back to VIP but probably ask for a different attendant.

Too Long
04-06-19, 15:12
Table shower was enjoyable (although I did have to request warmer water) with lots of attention to thoroughly cleaning all parts of my body. The remainder of my visit was enjoyable but not outstanding. Jessie was fun but she was also a clean freak and must have used nearly half a box of tissues dabbing and drying any semblance of dampness from my body. I would go back to VIP but probably ask for a different attendant.So there is no line up of women to choose from?

Electronman
04-06-19, 20:32
So there is no line up of women to choose from?No line up, either of two visits over the past four days. Is a line up standard?

Drew Jessie one time and Sophia the other time.

Rebrobate218
04-07-19, 08:29
No line up, either of two visits over the past four days. Is a line up standard?

Drew Jessie one time and Sophia the other time.Typically with this place there is no line up. The mammasan will assign the provider so that each one gets business and none of them are unhappy.

PmChen
04-11-19, 17:34
Typically with this place there is no line up. The mammasan will assign the provider so that each one gets business and none of them are unhappy.First time visitor, was greeted by Soji (not sure about the name) and brought to a warm room. She is Korean and about late 40's, slim with MM top but no ass. TS was thorough but not enough attention paid to the private area. Massage was ok. ST was safe and boring.

I think I'll stick to the AMPs in Bridgewater or Franklin Township. Younger girls with better mileage.

Rebrobate218
04-15-19, 09:04
I went to VIP yesterday around 2:30 in the afternoon. I drew Sunny who I would say was in her early 40's with a thin body and an enhanced top. I paid the HF got undressed and off to the TS room. The TS was pretty good. She spent a lot of time washing my crack which pretty much had me standing at attention. She dried me off and back to the room. The massage wasn't really that great. She used lotion and went over my entire back paying attention to the palms of my hands and the souls of my feet. There was no real feather soft touch she just told me to flip. She massages my front for a while then made the gesture for a HJ. I made the gesture for FS and she said OK pay. I gave her a Benjamin but she wanted an additional Jackson. Told her that it was all I had and she said OK. She gets undressed and starts with nipple sucking and then a covered BJ. She did a lot of ball sucking and tonging the spot between your ass and balls. The actually BJ was actually pretty good. She wanted me to mount her for Mish. After a while I popped in the bag. She helped me get dressed and did everything to make it seem that I was not being rushed. Sunny was very pleasant. What stands out was the music that was playing. Songs were in both Korean and English and it was the cheesiest music I have ever heard. It was like being trapped in the elevator from hell.

TimeX745
07-02-19, 16:34
Any current info on VIP? PM will work.

Smack25
07-24-19, 13:41
I went to VIP around 11 30 am and was given Sophia gave her the standard house fee and did the ts and got a massage a decent one at that. After that I tip her 1. 0 thinking the fun would begin, wrong she didn't have a condom so I only got a HJ no FS I was given 0. 2 back which was I guess nice but overall pretty disappointing she said she got me next time I see her but idk I pretty much paid. 8 for a HJ I guess I have to bring a condom every time I go to a MP LOL at least she was nice so there that.

Rebrobate218
07-25-19, 13:30
I went to VIP around 11 30 am and was given Sophia gave her the standard house fee and did the ts and got a massage a decent one at that. After that I tip her 1. 0 thinking the fun would begin, wrong she didn't have a condom so I only got a HJ no FS I was given 0. 2 back which was I guess nice but overall pretty disappointing she said she got me next time I see her but idk I pretty much paid. 8 for a HJ I guess I have to bring a condom every time I go to a MP LOL at least she was nice so there that.I have never had an experience like that. They are not known for screw jobs.

Smack25
07-25-19, 19:23
I have never had an experience like that. They are not known for screw jobs.Maybe because I was the first customer idk I'll give then another chance and report on that, the place was nice and clean for what its worth.

Lioil
09-27-19, 02:40
Going there tomorrow and wondering any good places with FS or BBBJ near the area? Maybe 30 min or less? I think there's this euro place not sure if it's good? Thanks.

I saw bubbles, fantastic euro,soft hands and revitalization center as places closeby..not sure if any of those are good?

BlueBuff
11-05-19, 16:13
I went to VIP around 11 30 am and was given Sophia gave her the standard house fee and did the ts and got a massage a decent one at that. After that I tip her 1. 0 thinking the fun would begin, wrong she didn't have a condom so I only got a HJ no FS I was given 0. 2 back which was I guess nice but overall pretty disappointing she said she got me next time I see her but idk I pretty much paid. 8 for a HJ I guess I have to bring a condom every time I go to a MP LOL at least she was nice so there that.VIP has been good to me. . 001 all the way with condoms on the house. Was this your first time?

Swiggy
12-03-19, 13:52
Any info on this location? I have seen ads on cityxguide for a couple weeks now. Looks promising, but my issue is distance. If anyone has been any intel appreciated.

https://www.goldenfeetspa.com/

James1
12-07-19, 11:58
Looking for Brazilian MP. Any Intel on handsonrt22 in Hillside?

Dereliction
12-08-19, 01:14
Looking for Brazilian MP. Any Intel on handsonrt22 in Hillside?Try BSC in Bloomfield. Quality ladies.

Bigsnipe
12-08-19, 16:03
Try BSC in Bloomfield. Quality ladies.Link for the spot??

JchMod
12-20-19, 23:03
Since the last time I went to an AMP, but I went today. Got a BBBJ, tipped $60. Too high or too low or just right? Let a fellow hobbyist know.

Am2511
12-30-19, 07:22
Hey bro, did you get any intel on this place? Heard about it awhile back and heard it might be an LMP, but never got around to it since I usually head over to queens for Latinas. Would like to try it out since it's close to me. PM if necessary.

Any info on this location? I have seen ads on cityxguide for a couple weeks now. Looks promising, but my issue is distance. If anyone has been any intel appreciated.

https://www.goldenfeetspa.com/

Swiggy
12-30-19, 10:19
Hey bro, did you get any intel on this place? Heard about it awhile back and heard it might be an LMP, but never got around to it since I usually head over to queens for Latinas. Would like to try it out since it's close to me. PM if necessary.Stopped by one day when in area. 60 house plus tips. FS was had. Covered service. She was Columbian stacked tits and nice thick booty. Had a great time but far from me to only would partake if nearby. 4 digit code system for repeat customers like a pin.

Zerk93
12-30-19, 15:00
Stopped by one day when in area. 60 house plus tips. FS was had. Covered service. She was Columbian stacked tits and nice thick booty. Had a great time but far from me to only would partake if nearby. 4 digit code system for repeat customers like a pin.Thanks for the info on this place. How are the facilities and is the massage any good?

Am2511
12-30-19, 15:43
Will definitely give it a try. Would be a great alternative when I don't feel like traveling to NY. And the pin is to get through the door right?

Thanks for the info on this place. How are the facilities and is the massage any good?

Swiggy
12-31-19, 03:26
Will definitely give it a try. Would be a great alternative when I don't feel like traveling to NY. And the pin is to get through the door right?Pin is for when you call they know that you've been there before. Like a member number.

TwoSwizzle
01-19-20, 15:45
What's up everyone in NJ. Flying into NJ Thursday staying at Hliton Parsippany. Would you please advised of a good massage polar near the hotel. I'll probably uber / lift from the hotel to the polar. I prefer somewhere safe as I'll be traveling in the evening hours. I'll return the favor whenever you guys visited Michigan.

JoeMuckInFutch
01-21-20, 17:14
What's up everyone in NJ. Flying into NJ Thursday staying at Hliton Parsippany. Would you please advised of a good massage polar near the hotel. I'll probably uber / lift from the hotel to the polar. I prefer somewhere safe as I'll be traveling in the evening hours. I'll return the favor whenever you guys visited Michigan.Might be too far for you but New Happy will make you very happy 831 Main in Passaic.

TimeX745
02-01-20, 23:39
Might be too far for you but New Happy will make you very happy 831 Main in Passaic.Dang. Just looked that one up. Looks nice but a bit far. I'm near the airport and no car.

Smack25
02-03-20, 10:18
Anyone knows where this spa is located and how is it.

A p. M or a reply is fine thanks.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/the-best-of-the-best-vip-girls-973-389-3403-13394146

TexasMonger
02-03-20, 10:54
Anyone knows where this spa is located and how is it.

A p. M or a reply is fine thanks.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/the-best-of-the-best-vip-girls-973-389-3403-13394146Golden Feet. Newark - McCarter Hwy & Lafayette St.

Cheers.

TM.

CautcautousGuy
02-14-20, 15:28
Can anyone recommend a female independent masssuese who has her own play and really knows how to do a pain relieving massage. I have some aches and pains that needs attention but I am only interested in being rubbed by a female. I am looking for a great massage first, but a happy ending will be a plus. PM me if you like.

HustlerGuy7
02-29-20, 21:33
Golden Feet. Newark - McCarter Hwy & Lafayette St.

Cheers.

TM.It says that on Rubmaps, but I think that info is outdated. Its still in Newark just not on McCarter Hwy / Lafayette St.

Actually went there earlier this week tbh. Pretty nice and relaxing environment, not really rushed. Only had 2 people working that day.

BBFnatic
03-18-20, 13:14
Golden Feet. Newark - McCarter Hwy & Lafayette St.

Cheers.

TM.I'm guessing these Hispanic places with Latinas don't do anything bb?

TexasMonger
03-18-20, 16:13
I'm guessing these Hispanic places with Latinas don't do anything bb?All will for the money. Normal donation gets you service with rain cover.

Cheers.

TM.

BBFnatic
03-18-20, 22:48
Try BSC in Bloomfield. Quality ladies.Hello, could you please give details on BSC bloomfield. Do they offer BBBJ / BBFS?

Tony156
04-16-20, 13:28
Anyone know of any parlos that are open?

Sypress
04-17-20, 18:58
Anyone know of any parlos that are open?Linda' spa in roselle, I just called today, also hands on rt 22 is open.

Anybody have any info on linda's roselle spa? How much for a bbj there, and who should I see for a good bbj?

BBFnatic
04-18-20, 13:15
Anyone know of any parlos that are open?164 brooks ave in passaic was open when I went not too long ago. Check my previous post to find review. Basically got good table shower, meh BBBJ, and hand release by middle aged decent looking japanese lady but she was the only person working there and refused to give me massage which is real reason I was there. Your best bet would be to find independent provider that will provide massage. [Deleted by Admin]

Please stop posting about Corona on review threads. Post about it in the general threads or the fight threads.

A2

Sypress
04-19-20, 10:46
I went to the massage spot on emmet street recently, saw Jackie there, , older brazilian / dominican mix, she was GFE friendly, but she charges 200 for it, ontop of the house fee which was 60. YMMV, but they have a nice spot, it's in a nice part of newark and it was quiet. I don't know about any other girls there but I do recommend Jackie, they had a thick Dominican chick there but be aware all girls here are pretty much NON-GFE except for jackie. She gave me BBBJ, bls, and light kissing (said she would give me DFK once the pandemic ends). Forgot their number but they advertise heavily on citxguide, I did see her about 5 weeks ago. Recommend this spot to check out if you are nearby.

EDIT: Found their number for you guys, here it is: 1-347-332-3733

MoreNeaux
04-21-20, 20:35
I went to the massage spot on emmet street recently, saw Jackie there, , older brazilian / dominican mix, she was GFE friendly, but she charges 200 for it, ontop of the house fee which was 60. YMMV, but they have a nice spot, it's in a nice part of newark and it was quiet. I don't know about any other girls there but I do recommend Jackie, they had a thick Dominican chick there but be aware all girls here are pretty much NON-GFE except for jackie. She gave me BBBJ, bls, and light kissing (said she would give me DFK once the pandemic ends). Forgot their number but they advertise heavily on citxguide, I did see her about 5 weeks ago. Recommend this spot to check out if you are nearby.

EDIT: Found their number for you guys, here it is: 1-347-332-3733I contacted this spot before I saw your review coincidentally. The address was a mechanic. How's that work?

Sypress
04-21-20, 21:13
I contacted this spot before I saw your review coincidentally. The address was a mechanic. How's that work?They share the same building, you go up a floor when you call them they will open the door for you and bring you up a flight of stairs.

MoreNeaux
04-21-20, 21:26
They share the same building, you go up a floor when you call them they will open the door for you and bring you up a flight of stairs.Salute to you.

Smack25
07-11-20, 19:43
Can confirm VIP is open, its hours are 8 am to 9 pm and you have to wear a mask, paid 1. 5 got table shower, massage and FS although no BJ and no GFE pretty good overall.

Rebrobate218
07-24-20, 10:00
Can confirm VIP is open, its hours are 8 am to 9 pm and you have to wear a mask, paid 1. 5 got table shower, massage and FS although no BJ and no GFE pretty good overall.This was my go to stop before the pandemic so I have to ask, was this for an hour or half-hour? Who gave you service and how was the overall vibe?

Smack25
07-24-20, 13:42
This was my go to stop before the pandemic so I have to ask, was this for an hour or half-hour? Who gave you service and how was the overall vibe?Vibe was same as before, they only do half hour and I forgot who serviced me but I think it started with an S maybe she had nice tits but a pretty flat ass.

FireBoy769
09-09-20, 20:33
Hey why'all. First time posting here, long-ish time lurker here. Anybody know the rates VIP Health Spa charges at? Planning to pay them a visit for a FS and whatnot.

Smack25
09-11-20, 14:32
Hey why'all. First time posting here, long-ish time lurker here. Anybody know the rates VIP Health Spa charges at? Planning to pay them a visit for a FS and whatnot.They're alright although there are better AMP in towns like Passaic and Paterson but as far as Newark goes they are the best although I've been meaning to try the one on ferry street for awhile now.

Melisil
09-11-20, 23:11
They're alright although there are better AMP in towns like Passaic and Paterson but as far as Newark goes they are the best although I've been meaning to try the one on ferry street for awhile now.I had no idea there was one on ferry street? Do you have a name or address to look up?

Smack25
09-12-20, 11:59
I had no idea there was one on ferry street? Do you have a name or address to look up?This place.

https://northjersey.bedpage.com/Escorts/ferry-st-newark-07105/9720011.html

LurkeyLoo
09-18-20, 22:38
Looking for a solid massage and h / e. Big naturals are a plus. I will be visiting in a few weeks if anyone can help. I can help you in the Carolinas.

Rebrobate218
09-19-20, 08:06
Looking for a solid massage and h / e. Big naturals are a plus. I will be visiting in a few weeks if anyone can help. I can help you in the Carolinas.At VIP on Mulberry Street Sophia has big cans.

MoreNeaux
09-23-20, 07:40
This place.

https://northjersey.bedpage.com/Escorts/ferry-st-newark-07105/9720011.htmlHey did you ever end up going? Or can anyone provide intel on this place?

Can't find anything besides the ads on BP.

Smack25
09-23-20, 15:12
This is the spa located on ferry street in the ironbound section of Newark very close to Newark penn station bit of foot traffic but I went around 2 pm, anyway its next to metropcs and behind a brown door.

The spa itself is very nice and new and clean got paired with a young Korean she wanted 1. 8 but we settled at 1. 6 anyway the shower is standing up no bed and massage was good and firm.

On their ad it mentions bbj and GFE and neither was delivered in fact had to wear a mask during the actual action.No bbj or any bj had to go slow and kept asking if I finish every 20 seconds. Overall its alright although if you want a better AMP experience just go to ones in Passaic and Paterson.

https://northjersey.bedpage.com/Escorts/ferry-st-newark-07105/9720011.html

AVeryGoodnight
09-27-20, 05:51
Hi Guys I see a lot of ads for MPs mixed with Asians and Latinas. Was always skeptical about that. Can anyone recommend beautiful Latina (s) that offer FS. PM is fine. Thanks.

Scream3000
01-28-21, 15:09

EDIT: Found their number for you guys, here it is: 1-347-332-3733You mentioned 60 was the house fee, how much tip for the bbj.

Smack25
02-07-21, 18:40
I've been to plenty of AMP but never a latina spa so I figured I'd check that box off and this is probably the closest and maybe the best. I went on Saturday around 1 and its one of those places where you have to call to get inside and man the location kinda blows, its right next to a mechanic shop and I hate going to places that are right next to a legitimate business I can never tell if they know or not anyway I call and a min later I'm let in, BTW its the door on the left when you walk through the 1st door.

I didn't catch the woman's name but she was busty big tits and a thick ass she was half Dominican and half Colombian and spoke good English and she wasn't talkative but made good conversation anyway this place isn't really much of a parlor the room itself was a big bedroom with a couch and a small massage table. It's 1. 6 upfront which is fine that's normal, she asked it I wanted baby oil or lotion and chose lotion because why not and all she did was rub my body with lotion which is fine It was relaxing and I don't need a massage from someone who has no idea what their doing.

To the action we start with CBJ then reverse cowgirl and cowgirl and then hop on the couch I don't know if she noticed or not but I busted and she kept going like a champ and even sucked me off to get hard and I finished doggy on the couch, overall way better than I expected I saw other girls as I was leaving but I don't think they would of been as good as her definitely going to have to repeat with this spot.

Sypress
02-07-21, 23:14
You mentioned 60 was the house fee, how much tip for the bbj.It's a negotiable tip but if you reread my post you will see I wrote what I paid for the GFE service.

Too Long
02-08-21, 12:35
I've been to plenty of AMP but never a latina spa so I figured I'd check that box off and this is probably the closest and maybe the best. I went on Saturday around 1 and its one of those places where you have to call to get inside and man the location kinda blows, its right next to a mechanic shop and I hate going to places that are right next to a legitimate business I can never tell if they know or not anyway I call and a min later I'm let in, BTW its the door on the left when you walk through the 1st door.

.1) How much time do you get for your 160 bucks?

2) Can you just skip the massage and get to fucking?

3) You can't ask for a line up? You have to take the girl that greets you?

Smack25
02-09-21, 14:48
1) How much time do you get for your 160 bucks?

2) Can you just skip the massage and get to fucking?

3) You can't ask for a line up? You have to take the girl that greets you?1. It felt like half an hour.

2. It was my first time there and I wanted the full experience.

3. I don't really know but it kinda felt that way.

Smack25
02-27-21, 23:46

I didn't catch the woman's name but she was busty big tits and a thick ass she was half Dominican and half Colombian and spoke good English and she wasn't talkative but made good conversation anyway this place isn't really much of a parlor the room itself was a big bedroom with a couch and a small massage table. It's 1. 6 upfront which is fine that's normal, she asked it I wanted baby oil or lotion and chose lotion because why not and all she did was rub my body with lotion which is fine It was relaxing and I don't need a massage from someone who has no idea what their doing.

To the action we start with CBJ then reverse cowgirl and cowgirl and then hop on the couch I don't know if she noticed or not but I busted and she kept going like a champ and even sucked me off to get hard and I finished doggy on the couch, overall way better than I expected I saw other girls as I was leaving but I don't think they would of been as good as her definitely going to have to repeat with this spot.Went back again and it honestly sucked this place is like any latina spot it's hit or miss, to start she wanted 200 LOL yea right she Settled on 1. 6 girl had a banging body but it killed the mood for me right away and to top she kept putting her hand in the way so I couldn't go deep or fast. I'd still recommend but it just sucked this time.

Scream3000
02-28-21, 16:20
Since they are open late (maybe even 24 hrs), I decided to text for an appointment since I had some time to kill for my next train. They are located in Ferry St (not too far from Walgreens). I agreed to a 30 min session for $50 plus tip. When I arrived, I gave $60 (no change was given) and a fully clothed middle aged Asian girl started with a very light back rub (more like a back scratch). It felt good, but didn't turn me on. When she checked, she realized I wasn't responding and actually got me a better looking younger girl, who was dressed less conservative. She continued with the same type of backrub, which still only excited me a little since she was still dressed. After about 10 more min, she asked me to flip even though I was still soft.

She asked me how much I tip for FS and I told her 100, but I didn't have the cash and only had a credit card. Yes, they do take credit cards here. At this point I had to get off the massage table and get my credit card. Then she comes back and wants my ID too. Hmmm (I hope I didn't make a mistake by giving it to her, but she did promptly return my DL and CC after I signed the CC reader. However, they did charge $110 rather than the negotiated $100.

I get back on the table and she starts to give me a CBJ, but it was tough since I still wasn't too excited. She still wasnt nude. Eventually I got a little turned on (still soft, but ready for FS. She asked point blank, do you want to F now? I said sure. She said, ok, but ONLY if you go on top. She insisted in that. Hmm, ok. She wasn't naturally wet, but lubed herself up. This part felt great because she provided very thin condoms and I busted within 5 min. (No masks were worn by either of us for entire session BTW). I would not repeat because of the upcharges and non nude body rub, making it difficult to be turned on.

Smack25
02-28-21, 18:37
Since they are open late (maybe even 24 hrs), I decided to text for an appointment since I had some time to kill for my next train. They are located in Ferry St (not too far from Walgreens). I agreed to a 30 min session for $50 plus tip. When I arrived, I gave $60 (no change was given) and a fully clothed middle aged Asian girl started with a very light back rub (more like a back scratch). It felt good, but didn't turn me on. When she checked, she realized I wasn't responding and actually got me a better looking younger girl, who was dressed less conservative. She continued with the same type of backrub, which still only excited me a little since she was still dressed. After about 10 more min, she asked me to flip even though I was still soft.

She asked me how much I tip for FS and I told her 100, but I didn't have the cash and only had a credit card. Yes, they do take credit cards here. At this point I had to get off the massage table and get my credit card. Then she comes back and wants my ID too. Hmmm (I hope I didn't make a mistake by giving it to her, but she did promptly return my DL and CC after I signed the CC reader. However, they did charge $110 rather than the negotiated $100.

I get back on the table and she starts to give me a CBJ, but it was tough since I still wasn't too excited. She still wasnt nude. Eventually I got a little turned on (still soft, but ready for FS. She asked point blank, do you want to F now? I said sure. She said, ok, but ONLY if you go on top. She insisted in that. Hmm, ok. She wasn't naturally wet, but lubed herself up. This part felt great because she provided very thin condoms and I busted within 5 min. (No masks were worn by either of us for entire session BTW). I would not repeat because of the upcharges and non nude body rub, making it difficult to be turned on.You used a credit card?? Always use cash brother no chance for an upcharge with cash.

Scream3000
02-28-21, 19:08
You used a credit card?? Always use cash brother no chance for an upcharge with cash.Agreed. Just didn't have that kind of cash on me. I only went expecting to get a nice body rub and hand release, but this place seems like it is FS or nothing. I was more concerned why they needed my ID with payment.

Smack25
02-28-21, 23:12
Agreed. Just didn't have that kind of cash on me. I only went expecting to get a nice body rub and hand release, but this place seems like it is FS or nothing. I was more concerned why they needed my ID with payment.Probably just covering their tracks incase you were using someone else's cc.

Sypress
04-03-21, 18:20
Stopped by this good old spot in Roselle it is a nice cozy little spot always feel safe and discreet, older ukrainian women working here but I see the one spanish girl that works here her name is Tania, give's me phenomenal service each time ofcourse it took time to get that from her, you have to be a regular and she has to be cool with you, but even if you never get GFE with her she has a nice body and has a fat ass. I've seen her 7-8 times by now.

Scream3000
04-03-21, 20:43
Stopped by this good old spot in Roselle it is a nice cozy little spot always feel safe and discreet, older ukrainian women working here but I see the one spanish girl that works here her name is Tania, give's me phenomenal service each time ofcourse it took time to get that from her, you have to be a regular and she has to be cool with you, but even if you never get GFE with her she has a nice body and has a fat ass. I've seen her 7-8 times by now.What are their rates?

Sypress
04-03-21, 21:46
What are their rates?60 house fee and usually like 120 -140 for the girl.

PeterNorth898
04-07-21, 20:45
Stopped by this good old spot in Roselle it is a nice cozy little spot always feel safe and discreet, older ukrainian women working here but I see the one spanish girl that works here her name is Tania, give's me phenomenal service each time ofcourse it took time to get that from her, you have to be a regular and she has to be cool with you, but even if you never get GFE with her she has a nice body and has a fat ass. I've seen her 7-8 times by now.How old would you say she is? Does she have a pretty face? Is she thick or is she slim with a big ass?

Madd28
05-10-21, 16:00
Long time member first time posting in Jersey. About the most difficult thing about this place is parking. Standard. 6 at the house. 1. 10 great table shower. The woman that came in had a nice body and was really good on the massage. I will repeat for sure.

DunKey
05-20-21, 15:08

To the action we start with CBJ then reverse cowgirl and cowgirl and then hop on the couch I don't know if she noticed or not but I busted and she kept going like a champ and even sucked me off to get hard and I finished doggy on the couch, overall way better than I expected I saw other girls as I was leaving but I don't think they would of been as good as her definitely going to have to repeat with this spot.Been here multiple times. Mostly Dominican older women, they come from Pennsylvania, some offer takeout but I haven't come across it. Best to go in the winter when it gets darker earlier and the mechanic shop is closed. Last time I went in March I had this banging ***** with big tits and a huge ass but her ST was very mechanical.

BobBrady2
05-21-21, 12:26
Stopped by this good old spot in Roselle it is a nice cozy little spot always feel safe and discreet, older ukrainian women working here but I see the one spanish girl that works here her name is Tania, give's me phenomenal service each time ofcourse it took time to get that from her, you have to be a regular and she has to be cool with you, but even if you never get GFE with her she has a nice body and has a fat ass. I've seen her 7-8 times by now.I tried going there today but couldn't find it. Are you sure the address is correct? Please PM me. Thanks.

Ganesh420
08-28-21, 11:04
Went in early. Entry is a little creepy, and you have to ring a doorbell and look into a camera. The door is on Elm, not Mulberry, despite maps.

Candy met me at the door. She's got to be about 60 years old. Good skin, though, and friendly. Nothing remarkable about her body: 34 B / C, flat butt, and big tattoo on her mound.

Table shower, CBJ, and cfs was. 6 + 1.2, but no DFK. Massage was so-so. She really didn't do it for me and I wouldn't repeat, but not a horrible terrible experience. Just mediocre.

EngineerGuy
09-01-21, 15:17
https://newjersey.rubratings.com/184120

Can anyone tell me if this Asian outcall is legit? She quoted $220 for an hour at my hotel in Fairfield. I'm in town for the week and thinking about calling her for tonight, just wanted to see if anyone is familiar with her. Thanks.

LionGuy09
09-07-21, 11:06
In town for business later this week. Any recommendations for a reliable outcall provider? Would gladly return the info if you visit Michigan.

FireBoy769
10-27-21, 19:12
Anybody been to VIP recently? How's it like? Still more or less the same?

BlueBuff
10-28-21, 22:47
Lineup was not that great 2 weeks back when I went. Used to be much better pre-pandemic.

Anybody been to VIP recently? How's it like? Still more or less the same?

Kudos7
01-11-22, 16:03
Lisa was sweet and welcoming although it's been a year since I've seen her. She commented on the obvious pandemic pounds I've packed on, but despite her lack of ability in ego elevation, her womanly skills are as top-notch as ever. A decent massage relaxed the tension and then the fun began. The soft touch build up, the pacing of the strokes from her hands And the facedown pullback BJ still gives me the most sensational sensation. By the time she has me on my back, I am close to eruption. Having her look in my eyes, while her tongue and lips magically massage my stiffness is too much to bear. It's an elongated process that takes all the energy from every cell in my being and collects it in my little head until all the stress of the past three months jubilantly leaves my body. I am left weak and quivering and amazed. On my way out Candy said there will be a new girl soon so will text me. Why not. I don't think I'm going to turn off the faucet for a while.

WhiskeyStocks
01-25-22, 03:06
Aye fellas, would really appreciate any suggestions or recommendations. My birthdays next Friday and I scheduled off from work to celebrate by spending the morning in a hotel with an exgf. After checkout, the plan is to get a couples massage, but I'm now thinking if we can hit up an AMP or somewhere that I could get a little extra while the xgf is laying on the table next to mine. I know she'd be down for that! At this point my sack would be plenty empty so I'm not trying to get FS or anything but maybe nuru, HJ or something fun. What do you guys think, should I just scratch this idea? LOL.

I'm hoping someone has a place in mind where my odds are good.

Scream3000
01-26-22, 10:06
Aye fellas, would really appreciate any suggestions or recommendations. My birthdays next Friday and I scheduled off from work to celebrate by spending the morning in a hotel with an exgf. After checkout, the plan is to get a couples massage, but I'm now thinking if we can hit up an AMP or somewhere that I could get a little extra while the xgf is laying on the table next to mine. I know she'd be down for that! At this point my sack would be plenty empty so I'm not trying to get FS or anything but maybe nuru, HJ or something fun. What do you guys think, should I just scratch this idea? LOL.

I'm hoping someone has a place in mind where my odds are good.What town are you near? VIP in Newark or that other spot on Ferry St are the only ones that come to mind.

WhiskeyStocks
01-27-22, 17:21
What town are you near? VIP in Newark or that other spot on Ferry St are the only ones that come to mind.Newark area would be perfect. The exgf lives in that area. That ferry st location, is it above the mechanics garage? VIP did come to mind, do you think these places are equipped for couples massage?

Scream3000
01-27-22, 21:37
Newark area would be perfect. The exgf lives in that area. That ferry st location, is it above the mechanics garage? VIP did come to mind, do you think these places are equipped for couples massage?No, not the place above the mechanics garage. Will send you a PM.

TomCat67
02-18-22, 22:19
Does anyone recognize this store name or location? Thanks.

RonEngel1
03-10-22, 20:02
PM me for a spot in Newark and Jersey city thanks.

Intelius
03-10-22, 23:16
PM me for a spot in Newark and Jersey city thanks.Are you paying dues or mooching?

If it's dues please share any intel.

Scream3000
03-15-22, 13:55
PM me for a spot in Newark and Jersey city thanks.I am also looking for a good spot in the Jersey City OR Hoboken area (near PATH). Something not too expensive. No more than. 1.
As for me, I have shared a lot on here over the years, so hoping some others can do the same.

Kb1234
03-31-22, 18:54
Can somebody recommend a good AMP for a Rhode Islander who's staying the night in Upper Saddle River NJ?! I might be in the wrong thread and I apologize, but I don't know NJ well! Currently 6:53 Pm.

Thanks!

KindBud.

Gartobo
04-27-22, 12:03
Hey,

I'm new to the whole massage scene so I wanted to know if anyone knew the rates for the Mulberry parlor. I'm not too knowledgeable about the prices for massage parlors and I want to make sure I don't get ripped off.

McKilla
04-28-22, 13:22
Hey,

I'm new to the whole massage scene so I wanted to know if anyone knew the rates for the Mulberry parlor. I'm not too knowledgeable about the prices for massage parlors and I want to make sure I don't get ripped off.AMP is hf + 1. 2 for everything.

BigC184
04-29-22, 18:55
Iv never been to a AMP spot yet and I'm looking to try it out can someone PM me spots in the Elizabeth / Newark area to try out and some prices too, and maybe what I should look out for and be aware of like maybe not bring my wallet or other items to these spots and just carry some cash, thanks in advance for any advice.

FireBoy769
05-11-22, 21:52
Still relatively new to the whole AMP mongering scene. Been meaning to try out VIP in Newark for a while. Anybody here been there recently? Know their rates? What type of girls are there atm?

Smack25
05-12-22, 00:50
Still relatively new to the whole AMP mongering scene. Been meaning to try out VIP in Newark for a while. Anybody here been there recently? Know their rates? What type of girls are there atm?It's a meh spa and like most spas they probably change girls every week but hey you might get lucky and find a gem.

FireBoy769
05-12-22, 01:41
It's a meh spa and like most spas they probably change girls every week but hey you might get lucky and find a gem.Yeesh, it really went from being considered "Okay" on here to "Meh" in the span of a year or so, huh? Not surprising but oh well. Still might give it a go anyway depending on their rates.

MyProxy
08-02-22, 18:54
Tall and Thick. Covered. Lame massage with short foreplay. Watery pussy and hot grinding in CG / RCG. Total 1. 4.

BbbjFanatic
08-02-22, 20:09
Can you guys recommend a legit female masseuse with strong hands? I need my lower back blown out, no homo. Essex / Union / Passaic or NYC. Attractiveness not important.

morone99
08-04-22, 18:22
Looks like everyone is asking but no one is going and sharing back. Are AMPs in this area or NJ in general worth it? Or any AAMP leads? Or, my fav, LMP recommendations?

Rede46
08-04-22, 20:35
Can you guys recommend a legit female masseuse with strong hands? I need my lower back blown out, no homo. Essex / Union / Passaic or NYC. Attractiveness not important.Try Susie at Swan spa in Pinebrook, she is very strong.

ToneTime
08-11-22, 11:46
Can you guys recommend a legit female masseuse with strong hands? I need my lower back blown out, no homo. Essex / Union / Passaic or NYC. Attractiveness not important.Oriental Eden Day spa.

BbbjFanatic
08-27-22, 21:03
$160, all in. It's supposed to be massage, CBJ, FS. I got rushed CBJ, not-so-fresh rushed FS & an oily HJ to completion. Large breastfed DR mis, nothing crazy, typical chick. I just felt rushed for the price & I won't repeat. Look it up on LC, last 4 is 2058.

Drummr
08-31-22, 15:34
Looking for some Latina fun. LMP would be nice. Any leads?

BbbjFanatic
08-31-22, 20:47
Looking for some Latina fun. LMP would be nice. Any leads?Read the post before yours.

RiverRat99
09-02-22, 16:39
I'll be in Morristown on business soon (from Atlanta) and have beeing doing my research, RTFF, and would like to hear from anyone with experience in the korean aamps nearby to Morristown (wi 30.

Minutes). Spa46 looks promising but so does New Apple and I want to make sure the trip from morristown to the aamp is worth it. Any recommendations? Also as an aside- I am flying into Newark. Is it best just to take a cab to Morristown or is a rental car worth it? Thanks in advance and PM me if you like. If you need Atlanta intel, I am happy to reciprocate.

River.

AjBlack1010
09-09-22, 10:24
Hey All,

Out of stater here looking for a nice LMP in the Jersey City area. Don't mind driving 20/30 mins for a nice spot too. Please comment here or PM with any recommendations, any help is appreciated!

AJ.

Passers
04-24-23, 16:54
Got an apple in a orchard but it didn't taste good. Rush the session and she asked me when you going to cum honey 4 time while pumping her pussy. I'm totally not happy with these kinda attitude. It's still on downhill since last summer.

AstrideAHorse
05-09-23, 12:05
Hey All,

Out of stater here looking for a nice LMP in the Jersey City area. Don't mind driving 20/30 mins for a nice spot too. Please comment here or PM with any recommendations, any help is appreciated!

AJ.They have a light screening process but it won't be tough.

TonsilHockey
06-07-23, 15:47
They have a light screening process but it won't be tough.It won't be hard. But you have to take a note for your passcode created by MMS. They ask for it every time you set up an appointment with them.

BlandDay
06-11-23, 14:14
A place easy to skip FS menu if you don't check the backpage of menu. But not all girls have it. Mimi usually offered FS but left since April. Any decent successor of her?

KudosToHead
06-26-23, 19:11
A place easy to skip FS menu if you don't check the backpage of menu. But not all girls have it. Mimi usually offered FS but left since April. Any decent successor of her?Still a hit or miss place.

DailyFarm
07-07-23, 18:49
A place easy to skip FS menu if you don't check the backpage of menu. But not all girls have it. Mimi usually offered FS but left since April. Any decent successor of her?Search the areas then you'll fine much of AMPs and LMPs offering full meal.

HeadMistress
07-24-23, 18:02
Search the areas then you'll fine much of AMPs and LMPs offering full meal.Can you give any specific name or drop a pin in google map?

SkipF69
08-03-23, 17:30
PSA announcement- original put in wrong area I think belongs here. April is my ATF- I see her when she visits Chicago from New York (5 times in two weeks). Stunning sexy GFE party girl. Beautiful mid twenties with larger manmades and rail thin body and butt. Gorgeous bald pussy. Dfk, Bbj and energy in all positions like the bunny you never had! You will also fall in love with her! If she wears the little green dress that barely covers her bare little butt- OMG it is your lucky day! Tell her you visit because you heard about the green dress online- ha. SF.

MrFrench
08-11-23, 22:20
Anyone know of a place in the Passaic area that's better than 785 Spa on Main Ave. In Passaic? I'm fed up with them. This is the third time that I've gone there, had a girl come in, introduce herself and then have another girl come in to do the "service". Today, Maggie was the girl who came in first, and I was glad because I'd heard a lot about her, but then she walked out and another girl took her place. I walked out. Thankfully I hadn't paid yet this time. I hate this "bait and switch" style of nonsense. This has never happened to me at other places.

I've gotten tired of Gold Spa because the girls there are so old and unfriendly. 785 had younger girls and my first couple of times there were good. But, they've changed, I guess.

Yeah, I'm pissed off. And unsatisfied. .

Urologists
08-20-23, 13:01
Anyone know of a place in the Passaic area that's better than 785 Spa on Main Ave. In Passaic? I'm fed up with them. This is the third time that I've gone there, had a girl come in, introduce herself and then have another girl come in to do the "service". Today, Maggie was the girl who came in first, and I was glad because I'd heard a lot about her, but then she walked out and another girl took her place. I walked out. Thankfully I hadn't paid yet this time. I hate this "bait and switch" style of nonsense. This has never happened to me at other places.

I've gotten tired of Gold Spa because the girls there are so old and unfriendly. 785 had younger girls and my first couple of times there were good. But, they've changed, I guess.

Yeah, I'm pissed off. And unsatisfied. .Unbeatable so for. So I'm trying to see Latina indy asking lower price. But no TS. No perfect place so far.

Mustang69
08-21-23, 14:19
Any update on the parlors in Newark as far as extras f / s.

ObnoxiousBye
10-02-23, 16:46
It's near the station. Lucy gives great massage. Limited but OTC. Not sure you can suck her erasers. (it never happened to me! HJ finish. A typical HJ shack but their massage is always on shelf.

Cobera
10-08-23, 20:12
Can you guys recommend a legit female masseuse with strong hands? I need my lower back blown out, no homo. Essex / Union / Passaic or NYC. Attractiveness not important.Cindy Points Wellness Westfield.

Antiasceticism
10-11-23, 19:21
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hi-lover-lets-play/57944886

Easy set up with Lori via text. We agreed on the price and I was on my way.

Found parking close by but I get the sense I was lucky and it's usually difficult to find parking. Front door was open then walked up the creaky staircase to her apartment. Lori is at the door topless with her full Ds in all its glory and underwear. She tells me to get settled in her room and relax on the bed.

After the funds were exchanged she started with a light massage (skip the massage, it isn't memorable) after she went to the kitchen to get some ice and came back to give a pretty good sub zero BBBJ which was sloppy and wonderful. I could've finished like that alone but she grabbed the rubber and I went to town on her pussy in CG. She can take a pounding and it's obvious she enjoys it rough. After we switched to doggy. My mission was to blow her back out but I ended up blowing my load on her back instead.

All in all, it was a surprisingly good time. Paper towels were on the nightstand. She offered her shower but I declined and was out the door. Had no idea there were providers in Hoboken area. Anyone know of others?

I'd return. She's a good time and accommodating.

DealBreaker
10-31-23, 10:54
Got to wait for 25 min in the parkin lot though I made 1:30 pm appointment. Gina looked so beautiful and gave me a great DT. Long BBBJ followed by covered doggy.

Member #2613
11-03-23, 17:24
PSA announcement- original put in wrong area I think belongs here. April is my ATF- I see her when she visits Chicago from New York (5 times in two weeks). Stunning sexy GFE party girl. Beautiful mid twenties with larger manmades and rail thin body and butt. Gorgeous bald pussy. Dfk, Bbj and energy in all positions like the bunny you never had! You will also fall in love with her! If she wears the little green dress that barely covers her bare little butt- OMG it is your lucky day! Tell her you visit because you heard about the green dress online- ha. SF.DUDE thanks for posting about this place. I was in a pintch and after I read your review I stopped wasting time and headed over there. They had three ladies working Linda was one of them and ooooooommmG. Petite silk smooth skin and everything was tight. Her hands were nice and hard for the massage. We clicked almost immediately and she was like my GF there was not one rock left unturned. Once again thanks for posting.

Pleasantries
11-06-23, 17:24
PSA announcement- original put in wrong area I think belongs here. April is my ATF- I see her when she visits Chicago from New York (5 times in two weeks). Stunning sexy GFE party girl. Beautiful mid twenties with larger manmades and rail thin body and butt. Gorgeous bald pussy. Dfk, Bbj and energy in all positions like the bunny you never had! You will also fall in love with her! If she wears the little green dress that barely covers her bare little butt- OMG it is your lucky day! Tell her you visit because you heard about the green dress online- ha. SF.Sounds like Latina spot though. And you think they have 4 hands option too?

Hatch7508
11-13-23, 17:39
I'm visiting from VA and staying by the airport. Are there any good AMPs close by where you can have fun? Have gone to multiple places in NYC when I used to go up there for work but have never mongered here. I appreciate the help. Feel free to PM to keep things from the public eye. I can definitely I rely provide recommendations in the RVA area if needed but I'm sure they won't compare I. Quality to here. Thanks in advance. Hatch.

BlandDay
11-21-23, 16:58
So I got the itch and I have a tendency for latinas so I had kept seeing ads of this place in Newark so not crazy far. I decided to give it a shot. I text the number and I got a pretty fast answer. I was offered 3 ladies and I went with rose.

Rose is a very pretty MILF type Dominican. She is enthusiastic about her job but she does try crazy upsell. I went into the shop side door (IYKYK) and rose received me. She walked me up to the room and told me to undress while she dropped off donation. She came back in and proceeded to give me a pretty boring massage. You know the type where they just rub their hands all over but with no real grip. Afterwords she told me to flip and this is where I was like ehhhhh. She wanted and extra 100 for a BJ. I was like no thank you. She kept trying to push it but finally relented and then she pulled out the mat and we laid down and she just did a cowgirl doggy and I popped cause she does have a really nice bottom and the tits are really soft and all natural. I asked her if we could go for a second round and she was like for a BJ and 2 was and extra 150. At that point I was like nope I'm out. She eventually bought it down to 100 for another round not sure if the bi was included but I turned it down. YMMV but if you need a quick release then you could do a lot worse than this place. It's a bit awkward with the shop and everything being out in the open but I had a face mask on and I parked like 2 blocks down. I'll give it a yes only cause rose did look really good.

BobBrady2
11-22-23, 08:58
So I got the itch and I have a tendency for latinas so I had kept seeing ads of this place in Newark so not crazy far. I decided to give it a shot. I text the number and I got a pretty fast answer. I was offered 3 ladies and I went with rose.

Rose is a very pretty MILF type Dominican. She is enthusiastic about her job but she does try crazy upsell. I went into the shop side door (IYKYK) and rose received me. She walked me up to the room and told me to undress while she dropped off donation. She came back in and proceeded to give me a pretty boring massage. You know the type where they just rub their hands all over but with no real grip. Afterwords she told me to flip and this is where I was like ehhhhh. She wanted and extra 100 for a BJ. I was like no thank you. She kept trying to push it but finally relented and then she pulled out the mat and we laid down and she just did a cowgirl doggy and I popped cause she does have a really nice bottom and the tits are really soft and all natural. I asked her if we could go for a second round and she was like for a BJ and 2 was and extra 150. At that point I was like nope I'm out. She eventually bought it down to 100 for another round not sure if the bi was included but I turned it down. YMMV but if you need a quick release then you could do a lot worse than this place. It's a bit awkward with the shop and everything being out in the open but I had a face mask on and I parked like 2 blocks down. I'll give it a yes only cause rose did look really good.Please give contact info. Thanks for the review.

BlandDay
11-28-23, 18:04
Please give contact info. Thanks for the review.https://harlothub.com/united-states/new-jersey/newark/female-escorts/570-926-2116-2822860.html

Concubine
12-02-23, 17:07
About 5'2, thick, thick legs, nice round soft Latin ass, natural B's with nice nipples, saved and tight, good looking, shoulder length black hair.

Private Details: I was curious about this place so wanted to try, wishing I hadn't. Wasted 195.

Called up and made sure victoria was working. Reached the place, parking is no problem; you can park in the lane. The spa door is no open, you have to call the number and then Russian Mamasan will open the door.

Mamasan opens the door, man the Russian Mamasan is hot, blond hair, deep blue eyes, must be in her 50's but hot, she was wearing a dress, little above the knee, you can see her nice legs / ass and figure. I ask for victoria and calls for victoria and take the HF from me. Victoria comes in, was not impressed, she was wearing a shirt with buttons, and her Ds were going to bust thru those buttons anytime, looked man made. She was wearing pants; her legs / ass looked weird in it. Face was average. She says she will be back in 1 minutes and leaves.

In comes another girl Elizabeth, and I like what I see, she is wearing tight jeans, so I can see her thick legs and nice round Latin ass. I go with her. She gives me an oil massage for like 10 minutes, just spreads oil all over my back and leg, she has no massage skills. Then turnover, she asks how much I will tip her, I say 100 for FS, she wants 150, I say I got 130 and that's all I took, I usually take 20/30 extra if the service is good but I always start with 100. She says ok, pours oil on junior and starts jackhammer, I say BBBJ, no BBBJ or covered BJ, nothing, for 130 you better give me BJ, no. Keeps jackhammering, it was not doing it for me, cover goes on, standing mish and then doggie so I can play with her ass and all this time she kept saying quick quick are you done.

I was completely out of it now, I remove the cover and say just HJ, after 30 seconds you cum you cum. I popped after 3-4 minutes. Dressed up never to return. In and out in less than 25 minutes, paid for the hour. I am giving a no recommendation. One and done. For 195, I expect a good service, this was nowhere near it. Not going there again. Was curious, didn't do it for me. One and done.

HundyPussies
12-10-23, 14:22
Easy appointment setup via text. Made my way up the elevator to the 5th floor. She text me ahead of time telling me the door was open. Upon entry I was brought to a smaller room and got undressed. Jackie came in and put on some relaxing music and start with a nice massage. It was actually nice kind of a light massage stronger soft touch if that makes sense. There were small hints of there being something at the end the way she was touching me but I would have thought I had a 50/50 chance. But reading reviews I kind of knew there would be a finish at the end. On the flip she put a small towel on my johnson. She massage me all around it. I told here to loose the towel and she had no problem with that. Final I ask her to finish me off and she proceeded with a nice slow HJ. I must say she had good technique and allowed some roaming up top. I will definitely try her again and see if I can get her top off. Overall it was good and I like the location as there is a restaurant on the corn that has some good food and a bar in it.

HundyPussies
12-10-23, 14:24
I was in the area and decided to give this place a try. I called ahead and she said come now. I got there place was a ghost town. I drew Nicole 1st impression was not good she had a low energy frumpy look to her but I figured let's give it a try. Undressed and she took me to the table shower which was uneventful just a low energy basic wash. Back to the room and she started the massage, nothing special a typical AMP massage, what I didn't like is her stomach kept rubbing against my arm she's chunky definitely a mood killer. When she started the st she stopped and said everything, which I said yes and then wanted money up front. I know this pisses a lot of guys off but it doesn't bother me. I gave her 1. 0 she said oh no baby 1.20. I laughed felt like telling her your an 80 girl at best but I said this time 1.0 next time 1.20. She flipped me over and gave lackluster CBJ. She then took off her top and skirt and laid down for cfs mish. I finished got dressed and left. This one definitely has no enthusiasm and not my type.

Fuckery
12-15-23, 19:23
I was in the area and decided to give this place a try. I called ahead and she said come now. I got there place was a ghost town. I drew Nicole 1st impression was not good she had a low energy frumpy look to her but I figured let's give it a try. Undressed and she took me to the table shower which was uneventful just a low energy basic wash. Back to the room and she started the massage, nothing special a typical AMP massage, what I didn't like is her stomach kept rubbing against my arm she's chunky definitely a mood killer. When she started the st she stopped and said everything, which I said yes and then wanted money up front. I know this pisses a lot of guys off but it doesn't bother me. I gave her 1. 0 she said oh no baby 1.20. I laughed felt like telling her your an 80 girl at best but I said this time 1.0 next time 1.20. She flipped me over and gave lackluster CBJ. She then took off her top and skirt and laid down for cfs mish. I finished got dressed and left. This one definitely has no enthusiasm and not my type.Do they offer SS for cheap price?

AudacityFark
12-24-23, 16:16
Called BSC on a Monday and had two available girls at the time. Suzy and Vitoria. I normally like to try girls that I haven't been with so I went with Vitoria. Very attractive women who looked to be in her late 30's. She had a nice short mini dress on as she provided a decent massage. She did spend time on the massage and used her elbows to work out some knots. She definitely attempted to provide a decent massage which I enjoyed that lasted maybe 15 minutes. On the flip I decided to return the favor so I can get some time exploring her body which she had nice natural feeling breast. Her ass was nicely shaped. I wouldn't say she was thick but had above average curves with large breast. She allowed FIV and some LFK but I believe YMMV. We moved over to the bed and she provided a good CBJ with some DT action. Seems like she enjoys giving head. After a good BJ she got on top until I was ready to climax and finished on her breast. I normally go to BSC but I will try other Latin / Brazilian places soon so I can compare. Probably will try BWW soon in central jersey soon to see if there's a difference.

SultryBrunette
01-16-24, 17:46
I needed to release some steam, so I went the cheap route. I have had Coco before, she gets the job done but there is 0 fun. She is very mechanical, but I only had 1 purpose. I'll recommend because that group is relatively cheap, gets the job done. I got bbj the rest all covered.

https://sumosear.ch/phone/731-214-6552

ScumbagInAHole
02-06-24, 19:02
Very easy to set up with Jackie. Very nice and very clean studio in a building (area of Newark was fine). Honestly one of the nicest setups I've ever seen, has a shower available too. Not sure what the deal was next door but could hear some chatter from them. She was dressed very nicely in a form fitting dress and heels and has a nice voluptuous body. Massage was thorough and very relaxing. She is skilled and worked hard. On the flip, I tried for the top / dress to come off but was politely but firmly declined. A little OTC but I didn't push it too hard and left happy. I understand and respect limitations, but with a body like that it was hard to take! That would honestly be my hesitation about going back but I would recommend. Very sweet woman.

https://www.massagebook.com/therapists/massage-by-jackie-

TheDogg
02-06-24, 23:35
I needed to release some steam, so I went the cheap route. I have had Coco before, she gets the job done but there is 0 fun. She is very mechanical, but I only had 1 purpose. I'll recommend because that group is relatively cheap, gets the job done. I got bbj the rest all covered.

https://sumosear.ch/phone/731-214-6552Does this place still exist?

TheHarlmen
03-01-24, 16:23
I went this week, made the appointment drawed Emily she was cool light skin fake tits. She could have spent more time on the CBJ. She was ready to fuck though cause she took a pounding in all positions and even talks dirty. When I went in I saw a skinny young joint that I want to try. Last time I saw a black hair big booty chick but didn't get her name I have to talk more to see what they have. The damage is 280/ hr which could be cheaper does anyone know any other Brazilian spots.

Passers
04-15-24, 15:28
Used this agency a few times in the past with positive experiences so figured to give Kayla a try when I saw her pics. Cute Dominican that provided GFE service. Midrange hotel on RT 1 Dropped donation on the table. Great DFK then solid BBJ. DATY was fresh and tasty. Put on cover did multiple positions then finishing BBJ/ hand job. Not sure if CIM is available. Will definitely repeat when she is the area. Told me she lives in the Bronx but comes out to jersey to work every few months.