PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Romo1122
11-21-07, 02:58
Driving by today at 11:00 PM I saw three SWs one decent looking tall and thin blonde wearing daisy dukes(with i'm guessing her pimp), a 5'6 slightly overweight brunnette in sweat pants, a petite blonde with her black pimp. Lot's of LE cruising the area though. It was just a recon mission for me.

Justa Bloke
02-27-08, 00:34
I've hit on a couple over the past few months and they were both horrible skanks. The last one expected me to do myself while she displayed her tits for me! What a bunch of space cadets we have in Austin.

They both came from the usual area.

Romo1122
08-03-08, 00:28
A few weeks ago I saw this new girl from Indiana. She was tall, good looking blond with blue eyes and wanted too much. 90 but she was worth it as she was fresh.

I have seen some zombies but also some hoties on Powel. Rundberg has been pretty empty so far. LE is crusing always though.

Member #4509
10-05-08, 18:44
im looking for the walkers? Where can i find them, in what areas and around what time?

Justa Bloke
10-06-08, 12:23
Mega-man,

All of the info you are asking for is already listed in this and the general forum for Austin. Just to give you a quick start though, the area around Powell, Wonsley, Georgian and Rundberg is probably the busiest. Be careful as the filth are well aware of that too. As for times, I usually can only stroll them during the evening hours. It can be a bit hit and miss, but there is usually something to be found. I was driving along there last week at about 3pm and also spotted a couple.

Member #4509
10-20-08, 15:45
i checked out all those areas the passed days and I see no quality at all! what is going on? Does anyone know of any strip clubs that get down to business or a quality area of sw.

thanks

Hoho Creampie
11-10-08, 01:29
I picked up Joanna on E 12th east of Chicon. We went to a place we mutually agreed on. She is slender, has blonde hair, early 20s, a little acne. Has a landing strip and her pussy was way tight. She wanted me to use a condom, I said no. We did BBFS for 35. She told me not to cum inside her but I did anyway.

She doesnt do blowjobs, so that kinda sucks.

Hoho Creampie
11-17-08, 13:31
I banged Crystal on the access road south of Rundberg/Powell. Drove to the woods, did BBFS with creampie for 30.

I banged Camille on Rundberg, BBFS with creampie for 30 as well. A damn good area, but a lot of bums/scary looking dudes. And not many inconspicuous pickup zones.

Justa Bloke
11-18-08, 00:25
or crazy? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt HoHo, but I would not put anything uncovered into the kind of female that I see on the streets.

Hoho Creampie
11-18-08, 00:55
I enjoy ejaculating in the pussies of pretty, young SWs. I have done this over 200 times and am still HIV negative. Read "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS" by Michael Fumento. I have caught chlamydia twice, thats it.

I found Angel, WSW, 29,dark hair, on 12th on the bench west of Chicon. Got to BBBJ then BBFS with creampie at around 11 PM yesterday.

Romo1122
11-18-08, 02:20
I picked up this girl on Rundberg today she had a great pair of legs but I could tell she was wacked out. Took her to a parking lot and she started to go down on me. She kept figeting and near my legs. Turns out she was taking my wallet out of my jeans. I was able to cancel my credit cards w/I 5 min of her leaving, after I figured out that she had snaked my wallet.

Word of advice. If you are going to pick up a street girl, leave your wallet somewhere else.

Hoho Creampie
11-18-08, 08:48
I picked up this girl on Rundberg today she had a great pair of legs but I could tell she was wacked out. Took her to a parking lot and she started to go down on me. She kept figeting and near my legs. Turns out she was taking my wallet out of my jeans. I was able to cancel my credit cards w/I 5 min of her leaving, after I figured out that she had snaked my wallet.

Word of advice. If you are going to pick up a street girl, leave your wallet somewhere else.Good lord. Write the 22 rules a hundred times and go sit in the corner. How the fuck do you manage a stunt like that?

Teabag X
11-18-08, 09:13

Word of advice. If you are going to pick up a street girl, leave your wallet somewhere else.You made a rookie mistake! ALWAYS have the moey you're prepared to spend in your pocket and everything else, somewhere else. I usually lock mine in the console, right along with my 45 Glock.

HoHo, looks like you got a job on your hands teaching those texas boys how to do things right.

Have fun and bang a mexican chic for me !

Romo1122
11-19-08, 00:53
Talk about learning the hard way. There are many good girls out there that just want to fuck and make some money. But this ***** taught me a hard lesson.

Hoho Creampie
11-19-08, 13:28
OK, Ive made enough fun of you, now onto useful information.

Heres another lesson not covered by the 22 rules. Dont leave any personal documents in your glovebox either. And carry a spare key. I always keep a 20 in my left sock and a 10 and a 5 in my right. Any more than that is in the wallet, which is hidden. Hide your phone too. One thing from the 22 rules, wherever you thought was a clever place to hide your shit, a SW has seen it or tested it before. I lie and tell the girls I only bring so much cash with me and I leave my wallet and phone at home. I also lie about not having condoms, haha, I only use them if the girl is REALLY throwing a hissy fit, and 99.9% give in. The remainder of the ladies, I take the condom off and nut in them anyway.

The biggest rookie mistakes Ive made is going to her place/having her suggest where to park.

Romo1122
11-20-08, 00:00
Good advice man. I have found out that the new girls, my absolute favs always have condoms on them but are cool not to use them if you give them an extra 10.

If I may ask, why shouldn't I leave personal documents in the glove box? Do you mean items such as insurance card, jiffy lube receipts, etc?

I'll keep your advice in mind and look for your 22 rules.

Thanks a lot!

Hoho Creampie
11-20-08, 07:17
Did anyone see the gorgeous HSW at Rundberg by the crappy motel at 5 AM? She had a green and white striped shirt and long black hair. It broke my heart to pass her by but I had some BS to attend to. She has been targeted for spermination though, and you can bet I will be back for her. I am gonna shoot one hell of a load inside her.

Romo1122
11-21-08, 01:16
I don't swing by there at 5AM but only after work. Try and get some pics of her. There's a new black BSW there that just got out of jail for parole violation. She's clean and doesn't do drugs with a nice body.

Romo1122
11-21-08, 23:25
I drove by Gessner and Anderson with gessner being the next street east of Powell. There I saw this foxy looking hispanic girl with nice long hair, a skirt, and knee high boots. I swung around and someone beat me to her. I go around the block and see that she's free. As I drive up and talk to her, I hear a voice that is a little too husky, no wonder the other driver dropped her/him off. Ouch!

Humpty Dumpty
11-23-08, 16:14
wrong thread

Hoho Creampie
11-23-08, 16:18
Friday night. I drove down the access road and noticed a pretty HSW. At first, I didnt think she was a SW because she didnt make eye contact and I had to circle back a couple times. I said "Hola!" out the window and finally got her attention. Then right off the bat, she said "What are you doing? I need to make some money, I wanna fuck!"

Her straightforwardness really weirded me out, like maybe she was a cop. I didnt answer, I simply motioned unlocking the passenger door. She got in. We went to a place we had agreed on and did BBFS for 30. I cocked my shotgun and gave her both barrels. She then used some napkins I had from some fast food joint and used them to wipe all the excess cum off her pussy.

Her name is Veronica G. 36, a bit older and a few extra pounds but shes great. Still attractive. Dark skin, shaved pussy. Would definitely repeat. No digits.

Romo1122
11-24-08, 01:21
Good intell Hoho Creampie. Does she have black hair about shoulder length and light almost pale complexion? Also, does she seem to wear work out pants? If so, I think I know who you are talking about. We need to get some good pictures.

Also, I swung by 12th street east of Chicon during the week around 6:30 PM as it is dark this time of year and could not find a single working girl. Perhaps, I need to go later in the night.

Hoho Creampie
11-24-08, 16:25
Veronica G has really dark skin and long black hair.

And 12th st. looked great when I just got here, but now nothing but ugly BSWs.

Hoho Creampie
11-25-08, 16:36
Whats the deal with the police presence on a Monday night? It must cost the city a couple million bucks a night to foot the bill for this shit. Anyhow there were girls out; scuds. A scud is a girl who looks OK from far away, but up close looks gross. Saw Veronica but since I just had her the other night, I passed her by.

I picked up JG, a 29 yr old WSW. She needed to stop at the store for a crack pipe. She looked Ok, but wouldve looked better with longer hair(she cut it way too short) and talked too ghetto so I was thinking of leaving her at the crack pipe store, but I didnt. We agreed to do FS for 30, but when she insisted on a condom, I definitely knew I had to throw her out, so when she asked to stop again for a bottle of soda, I seized the opportunity and drove off when she was in the store.

Tuesday afternoon I saw Mona on the I35 frontage road by some of the better hotels, south of 183. She is 38, HSW, long curly hair, slender. No spring chicken but for 25 I guess it was worth it. BBFS with creampie at some risky place outside. Shot my nutritious nut nectar in her shaved pussy. Probably wouldnt repeat because I would rather explore other options.

Romo1122
11-26-08, 00:13
I went on North Lamar and spotted a possible WSW with natural Blonde hair yesterday stading in front of a bar before kramer looking as if she was waiting for a bus. However, there was no bus stop. She looked at me but I didn't know if it was because she was working or bec I slowed down to look at her. Anyways, I drive down the road and u-turn to not make it so obvious and to have a closer look. I go drive in but didn't want to stop right there as it would have been so obvious that I was going to pick her up so I go all the way to the back and u-turn. SOB, if some John didn't beat me to her and pick her up. She was Jem to be sure.

On a separate note, I was in San Antonio on separate biz and decied to do some recon in that area. Since it was my first time there, I read up on it her. I hit up Zarz/Guadalupe to Zarz and Culebra. Shit, they were doing road work and had LEOs all over the damn place. Not really knowing where to go I drove west on Commerce remembering it being mentioned. Not too many but boy quality was pretty good. One dirty blonde spinner, an athletic looking hispanic maybe light skinned black, and one too cute to be walking hispanic gal that I picked up, fucked, and dumped some baby gravy on. I know this was a dead day but in comparison to ATX, wow, S. A. Was good to me.

Hoho Creampie
11-27-08, 13:34
The evening started at St Johns and Lamar. I saw what I believed to be 2 WSWs. After circling around so many times, one said "What do you want? " I assumed it was a non-pro. I asked "Uh, you need a ride? " and to my surprise she got in. To make a long story short, we made small talk, stopped at Whataburger, and she gave me mixed signals whether or not she was a SW. She was on something, but claimed she just hadnt slept. Then we drove back down Lamar, and she ordered me to stop, then got into a car with and older white guy! I did the whole "I'm not a cop" thing. I bet if I had just whipped out my cock and some money it would have been OK. She was 20 something, had tattoos all over her arms, 5 foot 3, slender, and had the hairstyle of a white girl trying to look black. Name? Who knows, she dodged that question. Next time I see her, I will sperminate her for sure.

Later than evening on St Johns I met Jessica! 26, Cuban, Nice body, Long curly hair. Very sexy. She was drunk as hell and hiccuping. We drove to a safe place. She asked if I had a condom and I said no. She said "So you wanna fuck a ho. Without protection? " She finally relented, and told me not to cum in her. She took off her clothes and she had a landing strip and some tattoos on her upper body I didn't really care for. Her BBBJ technique was great. We then did BBFS in the missionary position. Well, I was not gonna waste my genetic blueprints, so I blew my load inside her and just kept thrusting after I was done so she wouldn't notice I had came in her.

Then she had me drop her off at a VERY bad street near Powell and Georgian. Sam Rayborn. I will never make a dropoff here again. I would advise everyone to stay away from it. I wonder how Mr. Rayborn feels about his name going to one of the shittiest streets in Austin. What a legacy.

Edit- I didnt take photos of her but did find a small pic of her on *******.

Romo1122
11-27-08, 15:34
Awsome Intl Ho Ho. I haven't tried St Johns area because every time I was there, I couldn't really find any working girls if there any they were only rail thin skanky as crack Ho's who have been doing it for god knows how long. I'll have to check it out now though.

That Sam Rayborn is where all the drug dealers either live or congregate the cops are always in there on a regular basis.

Is Fine 69
11-28-08, 08:06
HoHO,
How much did she charge?

Hoho Creampie
11-28-08, 11:51
30 bucks was what she asked for.

I didn't have to bargain with her or anything.

Romo1122
11-28-08, 20:27
I drove by St. John's today and I believe I saw Jessica a block west of St John's and Cameron. However, she had what I'm guessing is a pimp with her so I decided to drive around and see if he took a hike. She was gone by the time I was around.

Then I went to Powel street and it was dead. I went up Georgian to Rundberg and came back south on the I35 feeder. Seeing a woman walking north on the street, I took some one's advice on here and assumed that mostly any girl walking on a hobby street is working. I parked and waited for her to walk up to where I was waiting and sure as shit we look at each other and she comes over for the inevitable 'Need a ride? '. She hops on board and I head south bound on the feeder. I believe that she thought I was a cop because she said she was just going down the road, ie drop me off over here. So we went through I'm not a cop bs, then High tailed it to a secluded spot. She gave great BBBJ, I'm tellign you this girl has some skill then we went onto BBFSCIP. She wanted to use a condom but had none. Her name was Mary Jane, this is not the CL Mary Jane. She says she doesn't walk often and gave me her number. This was a very good find.

Seed Seller
11-28-08, 21:02
What do you all think of "Hoho Creampie" endangering everyone with all this unprotected sex?I don't think he's endangering anyone but himself.

Romo1122
11-28-08, 21:59
With regard to Unprotected sex: assume every girl does it with every John and vice-versa. Although that may not be the case it's a good assumption erroring on the side of caution. If you want to bare back it then it's your choice b/c MANY hobbyists out there feign indignant concern when they infact are BBFS hounds.

Chastising a member is not going to do anything other then keep everyone else silent while still contining what ever they do. Hence, the assumptioned mentioned earlier.

Hoho Creampie
11-28-08, 22:52
Around the North Austin Plaza, I noticed a young lady walking by herself. A couple other mongers and myself kept circling around her. Then finally she came up and got in. Seriously, what is with the girls around here waiting until you circle around them, then have to yell at them, then ask you what you want, before you get in? I don't like making a scene like that. I've been here 3 weeks and I've already ran into this situation almost a dozen times. I like to make eye contact, pull up, maybe ask "you need a ride? " and thats it.

Anyhow, shes WSW, frizzy hair, slightly ruddy complexion, slender, probably 30. I offer 25, she says no. Then says she will do it if I give her cash before the deed and she runs into some dudes house. Yeah right! Dropped her off at a gas station by St Johns. Her name is Betty, I would avoid her.

Ben Looking
11-29-08, 19:46
I've read recent reports that indicate 12th street, east of Chacon may be the holy-grail for Austin. I've recently had some spare time so I thought I would do some recon. Past reports have indicated that the selection and quality was quite good.

At least 4 trips over the past week have yielded basically zero. I also must say that I'm not too into BSWs and this was all that I saw on the 1st three trips. On the 4th trip, there was some encouragement when I spotted two very attractive latino girls walking west. True, these girls were young, hot and seemed to be dressed the part. I circled, as we do, but got nothiing other than a look that basically said "don't hit us while you drive that way".

Eventually they entered the apartment complex near Chacon and dissapeared. If thery were working it would have been a hell-of-a-find, if they weren't some dude's got some hot flesh. It really looked like these girls could have been sisters, they were both young and built the same way (did I mention hot? ).

There were a few (2-3) very low-end BSWs that made it well known that they were working.

Plently of LE in the area to make things a bit stickier.

If you have some additional information about 12th, let me know. I hope that I just hit it on a bad few days.

Hoho Creampie
11-29-08, 23:14
Met Crystal on E 12th several blocks west of Chicon. Her "boyfriend", a black male in his 40s, was walking on the other side of the street parallel to her. Crystal is a WSW about 5 foot 6 and has a few extra pounds. 27, reasonably attractive. Her speech, motor skills and blank stare leads me to believe shes not all there in the head; I am guessing she previously had a stroke from smoking crack. Anyhow, we drove to a place I picked out and we did BBFS for 25. She can work the hell out of her pussy though, no DFF here. I sent an armada of navy seals swimming inside her. I told her to shave her pussy next time and dropped her off.

Seed Seller
12-02-08, 22:17
Let me also say that 12th st seems to be a bust. I've only been here a few weeks, so thought I'd check it out. Do I have the wrong street here? Nothing but BSWs and gangbangers. 12th is east of i-35, near MLK, right? If so, its no holy grail that I can see.

Romo1122
12-10-08, 00:32
The rundberg and powel area are dead, but I did find a nice young WSW and two HSWs that were worth the trip. I found them on different days around 6 PM over the last. 5 days. The number of SWs has taken a nose dive, but you can still find them.

On my way home from work around midnight this crack head tranny jumped out of a bush on Rundgerg when it saw me driving and scared the shit out of me.

Does anyone have any new info on 12th St area?

Hoho Creampie
12-14-08, 10:21
Street activity has once again taken a nose dive. I picked up Veronica again, and gave her another creampie. I also met an older gal named Carla, who looks OK. Her lips are big, like he she had collagen treatment a while back. She sure can suck a dick. Made me use a rubber for FS but I took it off and shot my seed deep inside her for 20 bucks. I met her at Lamar south of Rundberg. She's a HSW but looks white enough.

I have also seen a crazy HTV on Rundberg. Look out!

Seed Seller
12-14-08, 21:00
I saw that same crazy HTV just two nights ago. Motioned "her" over and as he got closer, realized what it was. Kept trying to convince me, which pisses me off because I hate talk to them through the window. Had to roll up the window and drive off.

Yeah, pretty dead. Met a WSW last week, decent skills. Would even see again. Then I noticed, she took my sunglasses! Dumb b!tch, steals some crappy wally world sunglasses worth five bucks, and ruins any chance of making 30. Well, I guess they wouldn't be doing it if they were geniuses.

Other than that, slooow. I actually miss Denver a little.

Hoho Creampie
12-27-08, 03:01
Did anyone see the drop dead gorgeous HSW on I35 access road just south of Rundberg wearing a little white top and a little black bottom at 11 PM on Friday night? Wow. She was attracting a LOT of attention but didnt get into anyones car. If any of you dudes saw her or humped her, post a report. But knowing this board, it will be 2 more weeks before someone posts again. Romo, send Mary Jane's digits. I called Jessica's mom's house but she claimed not to know where she was.

I went back on 12th. Saw Joanna by Pleasant Valley. She said we needed to get a condom. I refused. Then she made me promise not to blow my load inside her hot shaved pussy. Anyhow, after we got to the spot, we did BBFS and I got most of the load in her. She was not happy! Ha ha. Gave her 35 and dropped her off at the crack house. I saw Crystal later by Comal. BBFS with creampie was 20 for her. No digits with either of them.

Also Ive noticed some SW action on E. Cesar Chavez.

Romo1122
12-27-08, 23:36
Hoho, I didn't get to see that HSW that you are talking about but now you have me interested and will definitely keep an eye out for her.

Can you hook up Jessica? PM me if you want.

Can you tell me what Joanna looks like and what times she strolls? 12th St has been an absolute dead end for me.

I can't find any Hos there and am getting discouraged.

You said Crystal was by Comal St. Can you let me know by what cross street, ie 11th or 7th.

I don't cruise that part of town and stick mostly to Rundgerg or SoCo.

Mary Jane's contact number is owned by someone else who supposedly leaves messages but I haven't heard from Mary Jane at all using that contact number. If it was any good I'd give you the number.

Thanks for the info.

Hoho Creampie
12-28-08, 19:29
Before you mongers see the lady in the photo and make a beeline for E 12th, please read the whole post.

Joanna does not look like this on the street. I am guessing these photos are still relatively recent, like 6 or so months ago. She is even skinnier, has zits, and is generally a little disheveled. I don't think her looks are beyond repair. Yet. She will probably look this good if she was thrown in jail or rehab for a couple months. She is not out very often, I have seen her 4 times in the past 2 months. Her and Crystal are the only good looking girls I have seen since then, its usually a waste to go out there. Not to mention dangerous. Can someone tell these black folks that if you wanna sell crack to someone, don't scream, wave your hands, chase after the car of your intended customer and shout "YO YO WHAT YOU NEED MAN I HOOK YOU UP I KEEPS IT REAL! " Its as if they are trying to draw as much attention from the cops as they can. White people like to be discreet. If you can't make eye contact or otherwise get the attention of a random white guy driving down the street, chances are he isn't looking for drugs!

So anyhow, I looked her up on My Space and found the pics. There are a couple comments like "no one has heard from you in a month, whats going on? " and this one, from a young man who I assume is her brother: "Hey I heard some shit that I can't belive what the fuck is the matter with you no one has heard from you your better than that joanna get your head on straight call me as soon as you get this"

So apparently they know all about it! Here are the pics. The guy in her pic is her father, who I am sure is really proud! I'm sure he will be extra proud when his grandson is named Hoho Creampie Jr! Ha ha!

Big Dick69
12-28-08, 21:53
Did anyone see the drop dead gorgeous HSW on I35 access road just south of Rundberg wearing a little white top and a little black bottom at 11 PM on Friday night? Wow. She was attracting a LOT of attention but didnt get into anyones car. If any of you dudes saw her or humped her, post a report. But knowing this board, it will be 2 more weeks before someone posts again. Romo, send Mary Jane's digits. I called Jessica's mom's house but she claimed not to know where she was.

I went back on 12th. Saw Joanna by Pleasant Valley. She said we needed to get a condom. I refused. Then she made me promise not to blow my load inside her hot shaved pussy. Anyhow, after we got to the spot, we did BBFS and I got most of the load in her. She was not happy! Ha ha. Gave her 35 and dropped her off at the crack house. I saw Crystal later by Comal. BBFS with creampie was 20 for her. No digits with either of them.

Also Ive noticed some SW action on E. Cesar Chavez.Hoho, I see you love to cum inside a sw's pussy. Well me too. we should talk more often on the board. Why use condoms. Nothing is gonnna happen to us right i mean we all smoke weed. We need to release,relax. We need to talk more often on this board man. You are the monger king of Orlando.

Hoho Creampie
12-28-08, 23:24
Glad to see you like my report. It seems since I have been posting, others are "coming out" and not afraid to admit they like to spoil the ladies of the street with white creamy treats. It makes their thirsty pussies so happy. I am happy to receive their support! Obama will spread the wealth, but I spread the love!

But the "monger king of Orlando" credit is somewhat undeserved since I haven't been there since I was a kid. I would however, love to go to Florida sometime soon for vacation. I am sure there are many chicacitas there who would enjoy the gifts I bring.

Romo1122
12-30-08, 12:44
I saw Joanna on 12th west of a couple of blocks Chicon she was the only girl I saw on 12th. We went to get some rubbers at the shell station near 8th street because she was complaining about how she doesn't do anything w/o a rubber. At the sell I saw another working girl there, she was maybe mid 30's but had a pretty good body. Joanna was complaining about how much to charge for her time. She is one whinny biotch and I almost kicked her out of my car. She's trying to be a hussler but falls short. I can say that she has a very tight snatch This was around 8:00 PM. Joanne said that a lot of girls walk from 8th/6th to neches or the arch.

Romo1122
12-30-08, 18:26
I added this same report yesterday but it didn't seem to make it for some reason. Anyways, I saw Joanna on 12th a couple of blocks west of Chicon. She was complaining about how she doesn't do anything for 30 but wanted 50. I pretty much told her to go F**** herself and we agreed to 40 for her time. Went to the Shell on 8th to pick up some protection and saw a woman in her mid 30's looking pretty good who was working. She know Joanna. Joanna is a whinny girl that night and I almost kicked her out but decided against it. She's got a very nice tight kitten. She looks just like her pic but she is skinny.

Hoho Creampie
01-01-09, 05:02
Haha, thats definitely Joanna! Yeah, her hustling doesnt work so well with a street vet like me. Ive never seen any girls near the arch, it would make sense if there were but I have seen none. I will check again.

I agree that both of us should be unmoderated members. I hope Jackson will change this.

Anyhow, I started off my new year with a bang! Banging a pretty young WSW who asked that her name be withheld. She is blonde, 27, and has a few extra pounds in her hips and thighs, and a nice shaved pussy. Cesar Chavez and Pleasant Valley. We did BBFSCIP at a place I had used before. The problem was, we were in the middle of doing it and a huge mob of drunks came out of nowhere, laughing, pointing and cheering at us. Gave her 30 and dropped her off. Her attitude was great and I hope to see her again soon. She claimed theres another site in Austin where someone reviewed her, but she couldnt remember what it was.

John in Tampa
01-03-09, 12:47
Hey Mongers...

I'll be in town soon for a week and a half on business. I have been to Austin before and usually get frustrated with the street action (probably because I don't know the very best hot spots), spend hours scouring CL or TER searching for the perfect experience, or end up at an AMP.

I have RTF, so I have at least a vague idea about possible cruise routes, but thought I would just ask to see if anyone has any particular recommendations, favorite CL girl, favorite SW, favorite high-class escort, AMP, whatever.

Thanks in advance, and please let me know if you will be in Minnesota or the Tampa area - both of which I can lend some advice on...

thanks,
JT

Hoho Creampie
01-03-09, 18:27
Congress-I have not seen many SWs on Congress. Those who have seen are not up to my standards at all.

Riverside, Oltorf- Same as Congress.

E 12th-I have met 3 attractive SWs on E 12th. These ladies can be found from the 35 access road to Airport Road. For the most part though, this street is a waste of time as well.

Cesar Chavez- have seen some from 35 to Pleasant Valley. Some good, some bad. I will be cruising this area more frequently since there is usually decent selection, good places to turn around and make a pickup, safe areas not so far away to park and traffic is not usually a problem. Not a perfect neighborhood, but does not seem to be super dangerous from what I have seen.

As far as north Austin- I usually get off the St Johns exit(go west), follow it to Lamar, go north on Lamar until I get to East Rundberg, then south on the access road until I get back to St Johns. However, this stretch is loaded with LE, and on Rundberg and the access road, there is nowhere to turn around, and no places to stop and make a pickup without being noticed. Mongering in this area is not just dangerous, its frustrating and a major pain in the ass. When you finally do see a hot SW, its too late and you cant stop to pick her up. You might jump on a side street called Powell. At Georgian and Powell you might see some ladies, but you probably wont. Its also extremely dangerous.

Overall, the SW scene ranks very low in both quantity and quality. Police presence is absolutely ridiculous, the yearly police expenditures have to be over a billion dollars.

Romo1122
01-05-09, 01:32
There use to be action on SoCo but I haven't been down there in a while. There has to be action. I'll check it out and let you guys know how it goes.

12th Street for me other than one time visit with Joanna has been dead. I tend to go right after dark, so I don't know if timming is my problem.

I went through Cesar Chavez right after dark once and it was a waste of time. Not one girl was spotted.

For the St. John exit, I usually have been scouting east of I-35 but not too much luck. Some 3's & 4's but pickings are slim and incosistent. I will try the west route up to Lamar.

On lamar I have seen WSWs from 183 & Lamar all the way to Runderg like HoHo suggested. These sightings have been during the day after 12:00 PM right until before dark. Quality has been from 6's through 7's on a SW scale. There is an LE prescence but not too heavy.

From Lamar and Rundgerg going east to I-35 you can find SWs walking on a daily basis but there is a very heavy LE prescence. I have seen a lot of girls being picked up right in the open. This is balsy and may be asking for trouble but to be fair, I have not seen anyone being pulled over right after picking up a girl. Going down south through the access road from Rundberg & I-35, you may find some girls walking but this doesn't happen too often. A lot of people make a right (west) on Powel from the south bound access road and that spot is where a lot of SWs like to walk. I'm not saying you'll find 5 or 9 girls walking there but instead you'll see 1-3 girls walking there and they are different ones on different days. I have seen 3's through 9's but mostly 6s and 7s. This is where most of the pickups occur. There is a bus stop on Georgian and Powell that some SWs hang out at or walk sometimes north on Georgian Dr. All the way to Rundgerg. You can go to lamar to do the lgop up to Runderg but most take Georgian Dr. I have found most SWs on Rundberg/I-35 access and Powel/I-35 Access to Powel/Georgian from after 12:00 PM to right after dusk. My buddy tells me that they are out as early as 6:30 AM. Girls confirm this as many like to get a good jerk before work.

I hope more guys contribute and take pictures!

John in Tampa
01-05-09, 01:37
Congress-I have not seen many SWs on Congress. Those who have seen are not up to my standards at all.

Riverside, Oltorf- Same as Congress.

E 12th-I have met 3 attractive SWs on E 12th. These ladies can be found from the 35 access road to Airport Road. For the most part though, this street is a waste of time as well.

Cesar Chavez- have seen some from 35 to Pleasant Valley. Some good, some bad. I will be cruising this area more frequently since there is usually decent selection, good places to turn around and make a pickup, safe areas not so far away to park and traffic is not usually a problem. Not a perfect neighborhood, but does not seem to be super dangerous from what I have seen.

As far as north Austin- I usually get off the St Johns exit(go west), follow it to Lamar, go north on Lamar until I get to East Rundberg, then south on the access road until I get back to St Johns. However, this stretch is loaded with LE, and on Rundberg and the access road, there is nowhere to turn around, and no places to stop and make a pickup without being noticed. Mongering in this area is not just dangerous, its frustrating and a major pain in the ass. When you finally do see a hot SW, its too late and you cant stop to pick her up. You might jump on a side street called Powell. At Georgian and Powell you might see some ladies, but you probably wont. Its also extremely dangerous.

Overall, the SW scene ranks very low in both quantity and quality. Police presence is absolutely ridiculous, the yearly police expenditures have to be over a billion dollars.

Thanks for the great run-down on locations...

JT

Romo1122
01-05-09, 03:01
I hope you gut guys get to seem my additions to HoHo's rundown sometime this week.

Romo1122
01-06-09, 02:47
I was driving down by Powell St and got to see my friend MJ and gave her a ride as it was cold outside. It had been a while seen I had seen her and she said she needed to borrow some money for some bills. I dropped her off where she asked me to but before I did, she gave me a nice BBBJ. She was a little hungry so I have her a cream pie to ease her hunger.

Romo1122
01-08-09, 22:22
Yesterday I did one pass through SoCo around 3:30 PM and saw nothing. Then, I went to Cesar Chavez and did a couple of drive bys. I saw this older Hispanic lady with a very nice ass and gave her a ride. Knowing there was going to be better prospects, I gave her the boot along with some grocery money to help her out. She was grateful and would have thanked me any way I wanted, I'm sure. So off to Rundberg/Powel loop where I get to see my old friend MJ. MJ was looking good, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Unfortunately, MJ forgot to mention that her Aunt Flo was in town and that cut our trip a little short. But other than that, it was nice to see some girls out for a nice stroll.

Today, I drove by SoCo around 4:00 PM and spotted a nice looking tall brunette, I drove by her a couple of times and went in for a closer look. Upon turning around to see if she needed a ride some one else beat me to it. What gentlemen we have in Austin, always willing to give a lady a ride.

Tjbfan1958
01-11-09, 12:27
Last week I got stop by LE after I let out a girl (Susan) on Powell. It seems he was in one of those "stealth" cars and parked along the road like a lot of other cars are. He issued me a ticket for Manifest Prostitution (a misdemeanor) and said that LE will be observing cars that drive through a lot, and if you don't live in the area they will be issuing more of these tickets. So far all I've been told is that it's a $199 fine, but don't know much else about this. Has anyone else gone through this? I'd appreciate any useful info. Thanks!

Carl63_99
01-11-09, 18:32
Tjbfan1958,
My recommendation is to fight the ticket. There is no law against dropping someone off, and if they didn't see you in the "act" or catch you picking her up a known SW, I don't see how they can do sheet! This is just and example of how they are using their badges to scare people.

I got stopped once on Powell and said I was using a short cut from 35 to lamar, what was the problem? I wasn't speeding or any other trivial violation, and he let me go.

carl

John in Tampa
01-14-09, 02:15
He issued me a ticket for Manifest Prostitution (a misdemeanor) ... I'd appreciate any useful info. Thanks!
Sorry to jump in here, but I am researching your city for a business trip that is coming up and couldn't resist commenting...

Tjbfan1958, the Austin City Code actually refers to this as "MANIFESTING THE PURPOSE OF ENGAGING IN PROSTITUTION". In most cities, the police have a flexible "loitering" law that they use for a similar purpose. In Austin, subsection 9-4-16 provides a very large blanket of code to place over a number of different activities that could be construed, by the arresting officer, to be related to the act of prostitution.

I copied the relevant section of the code below (but it should also be quoted on your citation.) Your rights under this section include the items mentioned in parts D and E. The arresting officer needs to let you explain why you were there (D), and if your explanation is truthful and honest (E), you are not meant to be subject to arrest. Having said that, realize that the officer gets to use these kinds of citations (just like loitering) with a lot of lattitude for interpretation.

If it were me, I'd get an attorney and go to court. However, if Susan is well known by the arresting officer, has a record of previous prostitution arrests, has been seen (and possibly recorded) performing acts like those outlined in part C, then the burden of proof that you were in te right falls to you.

I hope you will report back here and let everyone know how it goes. Good luck and I hope this helps...

John

§ 9-4-16 MANIFESTING THE PURPOSE OF ENGAGING IN PROSTITUTION PROHIBITED.
(A) In this section:

(1) KNOWN PROSTITUTE OR PANDERER means a person who has, within the knowledge of the arresting officer, been convicted of prostitution, promotion of prostitution, aggravated promotion of prostitution, or compelling prostitution within one year previous to the date of an arrest for a violation of this section.

(2) PROSTITUTION has the meaning provided in Section 43.01 (Definitions) of the Texas Penal Code.

(3) PUBLIC PLACE has the meaning provided in Section 1.07 (Definitions) of the Texas Penal Code.

(B) A person commits an offense if the person loiters in a public place in a manner and under circumstances manifesting the purpose of inducing, enticing, soliciting, or procuring another person to commit an act of prostitution.

(C) In making a determination that a person is in violation of this section, a peace officer may consider whether the person:

(1) is a known prostitute or panderer;

(2) repeatedly beckons to, stops or attempts to stop, or engages in conversation with persons passing by; or

(3) repeatedly stops or attempts to stop motor vehicle operators by hailing, waving of arms, or any other bodily gesture.

(D) A peace officer may not arrest a person for a violation of this section unless the officer has given the person an opportunity to explain the person’s conduct.

(E) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section if the explanation given the arresting officer under Subsection (D) is true and discloses a lawful purpose.

Source: 1992 Code Section 10-1-21; Ord. 031023-13; Ord. 031211-11.

SW Surfer
01-14-09, 09:02
Good info John, I too will be in Austin on a business trip very soon and was looking for similar info.

Thanks for the help,

Surf

ForumLurker
01-15-09, 13:33
>Tjbfan1958, the Austin City Code actually refers to this as "MANIFESTING THE PURPOSE OF ENGAGING IN PROSTITUTION".

Thats the problem with this country. Freedoms have been takin away thru the uncontrolled of local, state, and federal government that we are making criminals out of someone wanting a BJ for crissakes.

Tjbfan1958
01-15-09, 19:59
John in Tampa:

Thanks for the info. I have a meeting with a prosecutor next month to see what happens next. Not sure what all this includes, but maybe I'll get more info from that meeting. I do plan on fighting this, though.

Seed Seller
01-16-09, 00:13
I wonder if there is a similar law regarding all those young black men I see when I'm cruising for ladies? You know, those upstanding men selling uh, bibles. Does anyone doubt what these men are doing?

Anyway, glad to see someone fighting it.

A quick report. I haven't been here long, so I may get the street names wrong. Runderburg and Georgian? At a bus stop, a fatter then I thought blonde. Was going to go full, but at that size, settled for the BJ. 20 bucks and pretty much worth it. Would do again, but only as last call. Nothing bad about her, I just like young, thin, and attractive.

Hogardesert
01-16-09, 15:04
Susan is well know SW on Powell St. But still you can't just stop someone from dropping a person. Unless you are caugh discussing money for sex, I don't how they can tag you. You can argue that you just picked her up thinking she needed a ridde, and dropped ker off because you found out who she was. Problem is, that all LE needs to do is arrest Susan and make a deal where she will tell the truth. Sorry to say but you will need a good lawyer to stop this shit from spreading. I thing they are testing the boundaty of the Constitution. Just because you happen to be in a bad area where prostitution and drugs are problem, doesn't mean they can charge you just for being in the neighborhood. They are also banning people from coming back to the neighborhood once they are caught as part of the deal for reduced jail time. What if they live in the neighborhood?

Humpty Dumpty
01-16-09, 17:53
This is Hoho Creampie under a "new" username. Anyhow, did anyone see the BTV on Rundberg by the Conoco last night? I dont think it fooled anyone! No takers from what I saw. Heres an update on the ladies Ive been with recently.

Miss L- She asked me not to use her real name. Shes 26, WSW on 12th, quite good looking but a little street worn. I have some My Space pics but she told me not to post them. BBFSCIP.

"Erica"- not her real name. A really pretty 26yo Puerto Rican on 12th. Her brown skin is a delight for the senses for sure! Curly black hair. Great attitude. BBFSCIP.

Cindy- HSW on Cesar Chavez. Great French skills, did covered Greek for 20! Shes in her late 30s but still looks good. Her ghetto talk turned me off a bit.

Brandi- only good looking WSW Ive seen on Riverside. 26, a few extra pounds. BBFSCIP was 20. Update- her looks have gone downhill big time in one week! Plus she is out too much. Guess I will skip out on Riverside.

Crystal- saw Rundberg Crystal again and took her to a cool place and gave her a creampie.

Romo1122
01-19-09, 19:32
I swung by Rundberg around 1:00 am and saw a slim WSW that got picked up before I got a chance to get a good look. Took a couple of passes but didn't see anything.

Next up, I went to 12th street which was dead. I then went to Cesar Chavez and guess what, it was dead to.

Then I went to SoCo and that too was dead.

I hit up Riverside and saw a youg WSW with a nice spinner body walking around with two guy friends. She gave me the look but i held out for better prospects as her face took worn out for such a young age. I believe whatever meds she was taking took a huge tool on her and aged her by 15-20 years. I considerered giving her a
ride but she was too out in the open so I called it a night and went home.

Humpty Dumpty
01-30-09, 04:46
Kat- WSW on Riverside by the crappy apartments. 23. Did BBFS in my car, creampie. 20. Gave her kat plenty of milk!

Nicole- pretty young black girl near the Arch. I dont pick up black chicks often, but this sweet lady has a good attitude and service. 20, BBFSCIP.

Theres a "flea market" off Pleasant Valley in which young HSWs walk regularly. More info later!

Tittysucker24
02-01-09, 14:27
HD, out of towner here. What is the Arch?

Thanks

Romo1122
02-02-09, 08:50
What time of day are you going? I have been only able to go around 10:00am -2:00 PM and haven't found shit.

Dad 47
02-02-09, 22:27
Just to give you guys a big thank you for the information on here. Was in town for a few short days and didn't see anything until Sat night around 10: 30 PM on C. Chavez. Ran across Wendy to the West of Downtown (toward the Airport road).

SHe didn't have a specific amount in mind to play so we settled on a Jack for a BJ. Mentioned that if she had more time, I wouldn't mind doing the FS thing with her. SHe agreed and we headed to my place. If you run across her, she's a pretty little red haired thing, about 27 YO, and witty as well as accomodating. She does have some meth sores on her, so be warned.

She showered, we played and she wasn't lying when she told me she was in no hurry. I didn't drop her off until 02:30 with 2 and a half jacks, and a sack of jack in the box. (guess the meth does give them an appetite).

Had to hit the road on Sunday, but will remember your fine city with a smile.

Play safe

Humpty Dumpty
02-03-09, 23:24
Wendy is OK. She is a heroin addict and has been on the streets for years, by her own admission. Is out way too much. I will not be doing FS with her in the future.

Romo- That is not an ideal time, but there is a possibility.

tittysucker- the Arch is the Austin Resource Center for the Homeless. E 7th and Neches. You would think there would be SW activity around there, but there is not. I just happened to luck out and find a pretty BSW.

Dollarbill614
02-12-09, 20:29
We miss you in Columbus. Have you been following the news here? I use to live in Austin before moving back to Columbus. The strech from Braker to 51st along the access road is a gold mine. You can find alot of girls that work on CL moonlighting for some quick cash.

Happy Hunting to all!

Romo1122
02-24-09, 23:45
In North ATX, Uncle Leo is out with all his friends stopping and talking to everyone.

Humpty Dumpty
02-28-09, 09:42
In North ATX, Uncle Leo is out with all his friends stopping and talking to everyone.Details please. PM if necessary.

Romo1122
03-01-09, 23:01
All the usual N. ATX areas where crawling with Uncle LEOs looking to pull people over. This seemed to have lasted for a couple of days. I'll do some recon and let you know what's up.

Barond
03-02-09, 01:14
Humpty- you better not be slackin in giving the lovely ladies of austin what they soo richly deserve. Which is lots and lots of your bodily fluids squirted deep in there pussies unrestricted rawdog bareback creampie full service!

I will be visiting austin this summer so your reports have been great.

Humpty Dumpty
03-03-09, 18:42
Humpty- you better not be slackin in giving the lovely ladies of austin what they soo richly deserve. Which is lots and lots of your bodily fluids squirted deep in there pussies unrestricted rawdog bareback creampie full service!

I will be visiting austin this summer so your reports have been great.Ha! This is the kind of posting style I like. I have not been on the street for a whole month, though I have banged a couple UT chicks. Mongering must be too cold in Michigan, though I have mongered in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek.

Humpty Dumpty
03-08-09, 02:29
I was at First Thursday(where every month theres a street fair on SoCo) and as I was walking down the street, I noticed Carla, a young lady I had creampied before. She was with walking some dude and they looked like a normal(even classy!) couple. We made brief eye contact and it was quite awkward. If that poor bastard with her only knew!

Anyhow, its been a month since Ive hit the streets, Ive had my hands full with non-pros recently. God bless Austin! I bet the young ladies sure are sad that I am not out there being the generous sperm philanthropist that I am. But fear not. I will be back soon and will shotgun my seed to all of them as soon as I find the time.

Calchuk
03-19-09, 13:48
Visiting Rundberg at the Budget Inn, was wandering around, seen this redhead, skinny,about late 30's mid-40's, goes by the name Betty,anyone seen her?, went to Jack in the Box, seen her there and started conversation with her, long story short after chit chat,took her to my room for BBBJCIM, really good service,$with tip, gave her my singles in pocket , nice gal, thats what happen to me in Texas! seems to me this area has a few SW in the area, but ya never know,just wanted to add to Austin's tread here.

Humpty Dumpty
03-20-09, 17:31
I drove down 12th, and just east of Chicon, I met Jessica, the pretty Cuban lady whose pic I posted a while back. Asked what she was doing on 12th rather than St Johns. Claimed her car was broken down, but I am sure going there to get drugs was somewhere on her agenda. Went to a safe place, told me if I nutted inside her she would cause a scene. I only gave her a few precious drops of cum. She is such a good lady, I think she deserved more! 30 was the damage.

Then out on N Lamar, a few blocks south of Koenig, I met Marie. A pretty 23 year old HSW who could lose about 15 lbs. Still cute and young. After I took her to a cool place, she whined that she charges more than 25 and always uses a rubber. Yeah right. She told me not to cum inside her too, but since she didn't make a threat, I shot my anchor baby formula inside her. I wanted her contact info, but I drove her to a house a few blocks away in a decent area; she wanted to pick up her "housekeys" but knew something was not right. She was there to make a drug purchase, and I unfortunately had to leave her stranded.

I would repeat both these young ladies.

Ben Looking
04-04-09, 22:18
Visiting Rundberg at the Budget Inn, was wandering around, seen this redhead, skinny, about late 30's mid-40's, goes by the name Betty, anyone seen her? , went to Jack in the Box, seen her there and started conversation with her, long story short after chit chat, took her to my room for BBBJCIM, really good service, $with tip, gave her my singles in pocket, nice gal, thats what happen to me in Texas! Seems to me this area has a few SW in the area, but ya never know, just wanted to add to Austin's tread here.Funny thing, I had a dream that I also met Betty. Seemed very nice, said that she had "A. Suit" In my dream, we didn't partact, but I remember that I was tempted. Nice enough looking red-head, about 7. 5 on SW scale (opinions? ). Is it too much to ask for a full set of teeth? . Maybe I expect too much.

Humpty Dumpty
04-11-09, 19:24
There is this girl called "Joi" and you guys have probably seen her. Her ex-boyfriend and her used to be seen holding signs begging for money at 12th by 35. They could also be seen at the ARCH and places that give out free food. I always wanted to talk to this chick, but her boyfriend or other bums were always around. She is really pretty and you can tell she comes from a rich family. Though shes been homeless for months, she never actually started selling herself until her boyfriend went to jail for drugs. She got a new boyfriend and this dude is, of course, pimping her. She has only been doing this for a couple weeks. I was wondering if I was ever gonna have the opportunity to talk to her, get her story, and of course, shoot a big load inside her.

Well that changed today. I found her on Cesar Chavez just east of the library. I told her I had been wanting to get with her ever since I came to Austin and never had the opportunity. We exchanged stories of our background and life before Austin. She is from a rich family from Maine and tells me she is actually happy being homeless. Fucking weird. Anyway, lets get to the good stuff.

I took her to a spot on Pleasant Valley by the park I have used many times. She asked if I had a condom. I told her that I was clean. She said that was fine. For 30, I fucked her BBFS and soon I had a billion white kids swimming in the deep end of her gene pool. Dropped her off, gave her my number and email. Looking to get with her again Monday night. This girl is a very pretty, slender WSW and her attitude is a 10. She has a beautiful face, long hair. Gave her several condoms as a tip.

Romo1122
04-12-09, 11:44
Humpty, I have tried to bang that read head, she is hot. But her b/f at the time was around and she wouldn't do anything. I know you gave her a nice cream pie! You should have taken pics.

Ben Looking
04-13-09, 00:47
Wow, Powell was really dry today. There were LE cruisers at every corner it seemed like (and what looked like an unmarked also). I just wanted a little eye-candy but no, LE had to have everyone nervous. Hope that wasn't one of you guys being interigated today. The Mayor must have been in a bad mood.

Even 12th was unwelcoming. I thought I saw a familiar face over that direction today but that was all. Seems like there may be a migration going on?

Romo1122
04-14-09, 09:33
There was some booty to be had but the heat made it a hot day yesterday.

Humpty Dumpty
04-16-09, 23:49
Did anyone see the dude at Powell on the ground right by Super 8? I wasnt sure if he was assaulted, overdosing, or maybe it was a guy acting like he needed help as part of a robbery setup. This happened Wednesday night around 1 AM. A couple ugly girls were out that I passed on.

Mason Tazz
04-18-09, 12:16
Hey Humpty,

You got any info on Joi?

I'm headed over there around your neck of the woods next week and would like to meat her.

Thanks bro

Humpty Dumpty
04-19-09, 16:40
About Joi, I saw her new boyfriend(VERY dark skinned Mexican) around Chalmers/E Cesar Chavez, but not her. This dude, just like her old boyfriend, keeps her on a short leash.

Romo, with all due repsect, I met the lady you mentioned and she is hideous. Didnt do a damn thing with her. She was crazy too. I was hoping this girl would be up to the same standard as the previous ladies, but this chick looked like she washed her face with a bear trap. I was praying she wouldnt stab me with a heroin needle. Plus she wanted an absurd amount of money! Awful in every way.

Then I met "China Doll" at Powell and 35. She claimed she had AIDS. She is 19 and attractive HSW with decent sized boobs. Even though the chances of getting AIDS from a girl doing BBFS are almost none, I didnt do anything with her. I was so turned off I couldnt even beat off in front of her, and even though I had a rubber, I just wanted her out of the car. She claims some other girls, like P-Nut, have AIDS too.

Romo1122
04-20-09, 13:30
Sorry to hear about the dud. I believe I had warned about her appearance but when I met her she had make up, looked ok, and had a great attitude. You know how theese ladies' attitudes can change from on minute to the next.

The china doll thing is scary man!

Humpty Dumpty
04-22-09, 17:31
There is a BTV and HTV warning issued for the entire Austin area.

Whats the deal?

Radical Guy
04-23-09, 18:11
There is a BTV and HTV warning issued for the entire Austin area.

Whats the deal?What the hell are BTV and HTV?

WileyCoyote1
04-24-09, 20:10
Black and hispanic transvestites.

Cluster99
04-26-09, 18:58
Any of you guys see any thing on N capital of Texas Highway?

Humpty Dumpty
04-27-09, 20:26
Any of you guys see any thing on N capital of Texas Highway?You are joking right? Why do you ask?

SW Surfer
04-28-09, 17:09
I don't think I have ever heard those before - We always called them WTS, BTS or HTS (TS - Transsexual).

Oh FYI -

-Transsexual's have had medical ops (i.e breast implants, junk cut off, etc)
-Transvestites are in most cases a crossdresser and no surgery has been done.

:) have a nice day

Black and hispanic transvestites.

Humpty Dumpty
04-28-09, 18:06
Your Austin and San Antonio maps were great, dude!

I would add Riverside, complete with Elmont, Royal Crest, and the adjacent streets in that area. Ive seen quite a bit of ladies!

Cluster99
04-28-09, 20:55
Hay dude, give a brother a break.

I just got into town.

I am going to check out xtc, but if I don't have to drive that far from the hotel.

Dawg2005
04-29-09, 09:21
Hey guys,

I remember reading a review on here or **** a long time ago, probably before the first crash, about a SW in Austin that walked on crutches. Well, I saw a likely candidate while in Austin yesterday. Looked about 5'5" blond shoulder length hair, but couldn't tell much more other than she had no right leg.

Does any of this sound familiar? Now I know all the heckling and all that will come with any question about a one legged SW and any perversions associated with that, but I have been a member long enough that most of that doesn't get to me any more. However if anyone remembers the lady, send me a PM if you are too embarrassed to put it in the open here. Your secret will be safe with me.

Oh, was in the NW Part of town if I remember correctly. When I am driving listening to the GPS Directions, I tend to not be as aware of my surrounds as I should be.

Thanks

SW Surfer
04-29-09, 10:12
Thanks Humpty Dumpty, I have updated the maps.

Your Austin and San Antonio maps were great, dude!

I would add Riverside, complete with Elmont, Royal Crest, and the adjacent streets in that area. Ive seen quite a bit of ladies!

Humpty Dumpty
04-29-09, 12:56
Dawg- I know exactly who you're referring to. She looks OK from a distance, but when I pulled up closer she was a bit too old. She isn't really a SW, just stands on her one leg with a sign at Lamar and Rundberg, also 35 and 51st. Her sign used to read "Lost my leg" (DUH) then she changed it to "On my last leg" maybe I'll hook her up with a buck or so next time I see her just to ask what her story is. I'm sure she will do whatever for 20 bucks though, so try it.

Cluster- sorry, dude. Check out SW Surfer's maps, they rule!

Surfer- Keep up the good work. Any other cities you have planned? The guys from Houston should try it. Also color coding for the racial makeup of the SWs.

Austin Open
04-29-09, 18:54
The one legged blonde does not put out. Not a SW.

Dawg- I know exactly who you're referring to. She looks OK from a distance, but when I pulled up closer she was a bit too old. She isn't really a SW, just stands on her one leg with a sign at Lamar and Rundberg, also 35 and 51st. Her sign used to read "Lost my leg" (DUH) then she changed it to "On my last leg" maybe I'll hook her up with a buck or so next time I see her just to ask what her story is. I'm sure she will do whatever for 20 bucks though, so try it.

Cluster- sorry, dude. Check out SW Surfer's maps, they rule!

Surfer- Keep up the good work. Any other cities you have planned? The guys from Houston should try it. Also color coding for the racial makeup of the SWs.

SW Surfer
04-29-09, 19:46
There was a one legged SW in Daytona Beach years ago. She was a hell of a fuck. You could lay her on her long side and let he plant that nub right into your chest and "F" her as hard as you wanted - totally wicked for Anal as well.

Humpty Dumpty
04-30-09, 15:15
Austin Open- yeah thats what I figured.

Anyhow, gentlemen, LEOs and ladies of the night, I regret to inform you that I am out of town yet again. It will be another 3 weeks before the ladies of street will be able to relish my creamy treats again.

So how come no one has posted this? This is a couple months old, but who got stabbed?

http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dws/txcn/austin/stories/020509kvue_school_stabbing-cb.2182458d.html

Dawg2005
05-01-09, 10:05
Thanks Austin Open.

I was just wondering.

Has she been solicited successfully by anyone on here?

The one legged blonde does not put out. Not a SW.

Humpty Dumpty
05-01-09, 17:38
Thanks Austin Open.

I was just wondering.

Has she been solicited successfully by anyone on here?We already said no. If that you're that concerned with her, I told you where to find her, try it yourself. The worst thing that can happen is if she says no. Besides, she isn't that great looking when you get a closer look at her.

Humpty Dumpty
05-19-09, 23:16
Almost a month has passed without a report. I get back in town on Friday. However, all the cops are gonna be out this weekend, so I shall be cautious. Anyone have any numbers of young, attractive SWs, with emphasis on YOUNG and ATTRACTIVE? I am gonna blow my load in at least 6 different ladies this weekend.

Goldydigger
05-20-09, 11:59
A SW who may go by the name of "Lilly" She's white, about 30, decent rack, has a tattoo on her wrist and a tattoo of a poppy on the inside of her left arm to hide an old abscess. She usually works St John's between North Congress and I-35. Haven't seen her in a while; wondering if she's still in the business.

Is Fine 69
05-27-09, 22:15
Amy Dickey 28
http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/crime/body_in_austin_woods_homicide

Also big stings going on right now all over Austin

Humpty Dumpty
05-28-09, 01:05
Amy Dickey 28

Also big stings going on right now all over AustinI saw this earlier today. .

Rest in peace.

And what stings are you talking about? Where, what? What proof do you have?

Humpty Dumpty
05-28-09, 19:46
Met Marie, a 23 year old dark Latina I had reported on previously at St Johns and Lamar. Did BBFSCIP. I was reluctant to go to her place but it was daylight, and there were several businesses around. Once we got to the FS, she was all of a sudden in a hurry. That her mom and her baby's daddy would be back soon. I blew my load in her real quick and got out. I would pick her up again, but take her somewhere else.

Met Erica aka Patricia, who I have reported on previously at 12th and Airport. She has grown some unsightly belly fat and her once dark brown Puerto Rican skin seemed faded to white. She looked dead. What a shame. Probably wont pick her up again. Her BBBJ skills had enthusiasm, but she was so fucked up her technique wasnt so good.

I was driving down Powell at Georgian and noticed a pretty Latina lady "using" the phone. She looked familiar but I had never picked her up before. She didnt give me "the look" and assumed she was not a SW. So I went back toward Lamar.

Then as I got to Lamar it hit me. It was "Savannah" who Romo had taken a pic of and sent to me a while back. I turned the car around and luckily she was still there. Finally established eye contact and she got in. At first she was nervous, but I told her how I knew her and she seemed cool with it. She is in her early 20s, pretty HSW with a shaved pussy. She told me not to blow my load in her, but of course I did anyway.

Met Flaca, the 25 year old HSW on Cesar Chavez near Pleasant Valley. Again, I blew my load in her at a secret place near the park.

Also I picked up a WSW on Royal Crest. She looked good from a distance. Then she got in the car and I realized she was not good looking. I gave her the "I thought you were someone else" BS. She said all the guys who picked her up were saying that recently. She said she knew what it really means.... that she was unattractive. She began to sob uncontrollably. I had to console her and tell her not to call herself ugly. I dropped her off at some apartment complex on Riverside. Oh well, Im sure there is an Austin equivalent of CookyJar who would be thrilled to see her.

SW Surfer
05-29-09, 10:24
This is the Beth I partied with two months ago. She was around 20pnds lighter then in the photo on the news cast. It's a shame some A-Hole would do this to her.

She was a great GFE, would hang out at the hotel for hours, drink and get coked up with me and a friend.

Wow - she will be missed.

SW Surfer Out!

Amy Dickey 28

Also big stings going on right now all over Austin

Justa Bloke
06-03-09, 23:33
Picked up Lisa a couple of weeks ago. She's a tallish, slim HSW with small boobs made up for with a very decent attitude. For a couple of Jacksons she started off with a very nice BBJ that almost had me blowing my wad straight away. We then climbed into the back of the van for a covered missionary. Her pussy was nice and wet and she seemed to be well into it. All too soon it was over (not had any for ages!) and I dropped her off at her place of work.

One thing that was a bit different is that her house is nearby and she had me park in her unlit driveway, well back from the road. If I have to car date, this is a much better arrangement, especially in bandit country.

I would definitely do her again.

SeanExpress
06-04-09, 14:03
Hey, going to be in the Victoria & Corpus area next week.

Can someone tell me some street areas that would have some possibilites?

Thanks for your help,

Sean

Romo1122
06-04-09, 23:55
I was driving by Rundberg not really looking for anything when I saw this fine ass white girl walking and doing turkey looks. Hmn, let me turn around I said to myself. I did a U-turn and did not see her but came back for a second pass and there she was. I picked her up and boy did she look good, nice soft freshly shaved legs with a healthy look to her. I had seen this girl before and looks like she found a sugar daddy but comes out occasionally for some extra grocery money. BBBJ(doesn't like BJs) and cream pie for her. Will definetly give her a ride again, if I see her. Unfortunately, she doesn't' have a cell phone. Also, I did she three other girls. One good looking blonde with short hair who go picked up FAST. Then there were two WSWs chilling in the shade by Powel.

Elguero
06-06-09, 11:37
Hey Sean,

In Corpus the most popular area is Leopard Street from Crosstown Expressway to SPID (South Padre Island Dr).

There are other areas, but this is easy to find and is the prime spot.

Jason77
06-14-09, 23:36
I know I will sound naive to some of you, but I have a question about the adult movie store off 35 up on the hill around slaughter lane area. What is up with all the men hanging out around the jack booth area in the back? It makes for a really uncomfortable experience when you are trying to handle your business. Am I missing something, is there something I should be aware of? I would appreciate the insite.

C9999
06-19-09, 19:00
Do anyone have any reviews on a nice looking WSW named Candy. She usually hangs out on Sam Rayburn and is great. I have not seen her in a while and wondered if anyone else has seen her. She has reddish/blonde curly hair and one heck of a country girl voice. Last number I had for her was 480-242-1449.

Humpty Dumpty
06-19-09, 21:37
Damn the girls of Seattle are expensive. And most demand condom use!

Azn Siesta
06-26-09, 01:48
All I can say is a good score can be found at the austin suites formally travelodge, much fun, easy hunt and satisfaction guaranteed. Only in town for a few days but austin didn't dissappoint. Its a little rough but don't give them no mind and they won't pay you no grief.

Humpty Dumpty
06-26-09, 16:00
All I can say is a good score can be found at the austin suites formally travelodge, much fun, easy hunt and satisfaction guaranteed. Only in town for a few days but austin didn't dissappoint. Its a little rough but don't give them no mind and they won't pay you no grief.Yeah, Carolina and Inez have stayed there. I got a bad vibe from the owners, I try not to make myself seen there.

Anyhow, I am back in town and am looking to reclaim my throne as Austin's #1 sperm donor!

Seed Seller
06-26-09, 19:54
Well you wouldn't donate much with my last catches. On Cesar Chavez near Pleasant valley. About 5'7", 45+. Thin. Decent service, but everything covered. Actually it was pretty funny, because she insisted on everything covered, even the BJ. So, I turn her around into doggie to finish, and what happens, the condom breaks! Ha! I almost felt like telling her. Would not repeat with her.

Previous to that was another no name. 5'8", 50+, blonde, very thin. My personal pet peeve is that I do not like to discuss business immediatley. Let's drive a few blocks at least. She immediatley makes the pitch. I'm not nervous as she clearly is a pro, but it still annoys me.

Actually, it kind of amused me. The first thing she says is, "You wanna drain the lizard? " Which to me is slang for peeing. So, actually no, I don't want to drain the lizard.

At any rate, she is worth passing up if you see her. Trouble from the get go. Insists on going to her spot "because I know it's safe". Yeah, well I don't know that. So after a bit of argument, I finally kick her out. She wants five dollars for her time. Yeah right. Take a hike.

So that's been my week. One decent encounter, one wish I could have avoided.

Humpty Dumpty
06-28-09, 18:05
I was driving down Lamar Saturday afternoon. My A/C had just gone out. But it was about to get hotter. I saw Savannah, the HSW, I think she is 22? that both me and Romo had done before. She initially wanted to go to the Texan Motel to do the deed but there were kids in the room. So we went somewhere indoors and semi-private elsewhere. She was not happy about the amount of money I had, but did a great job regardless. I will give her more next time. She wanted to use a condom, but I said no.

So we did BBFS. She doesnt like doggystyle I guess, so I had to hold her up against a wall and fuck like that. She told me not to cum inside her, but I figured why waste it? She is a nice, pretty lady and her pussy deserves my gift. I set her down and some of the cum dripped out of her shaved pussy and on the floor. Then I took her home.

Also about Friday night. What was with all the drunk drivers? I had 3 close calls, 2 on Springdale and 1 on Cesar Chavez. They were all driving big trucks too! Accidents all over town. That night I didnt see any attractive ladies at all. I did pick up a girl on Congress but she wasnt a hooker. She mumbled some shit about taking rides from strangers and then got in. Usually girls like these put out anyway. If they trust you enough to get in your car, they trust you enough to be inside them. But no such luck with this girl. Just drove her home and that was it. Oh well, cant win em all I guess!

Humpty Dumpty
07-02-09, 14:18
So I get a call from Savannah around 6 PM. She is horny and begging for my cum. But she is obviously on some drug and and I can barely understand what she says. She says shes "on 35" and that was all I could make out. She tells me not to "pick up any other hoes" but since I she cant explain where she is, I have no choice.

So I drive down Cesar Chavez, which has dried up as far as good looking ladies go recently. As I approach Pleasant Valley, I see a pretty young WSW with a few tattoos and long dark hair. I figured this was not a SW, but one of the chicks who thinks its the in thing to move to a non-white kinda ghetto area. I drive by, flash a smile, and she smiles back. So I pull over and she gets in.

Her name is Melanie. She is 32, and I rarely pick up girls over 30, but if she looks good, does it matter? We drove to an area I've been to a million times before, and she says other dudes have taken her there, too. A few seconds after we get out of the car, Another car pulls up, then drives off. Melanie and myself agreed, they were there to do the same thing, we had beat them to it. So if that was you with the HSW in your car, sorry about that!

She asks if I have a rubber. I tell her no. I give her 25 and say thats all I got. She wasnt happy about that but still started with a great BBBJ which led to BBFS with a hot messy creampie. Have digits. Also gave her My Space info, but the profile is private and the main pic is blurry.

Bluhat
07-06-09, 21:29
So I took some of yalls advice and cruised through the powell area around lunch. Saw a couple of worn out WSWs and a couple of LEs. Went back after work and saw this stunning short hair blond done up like she was going to the club. She went up to another WSW waiting at a bust stop in front of a convenience store. There was lots of traffic so I pulled in and waived her over. She had a killer skinny body, black tights with lacing up the side and a black and red corset top. No tits, but a teenagers ass. I asked if she needed a ride and she jumped in. Can't remember her name, but she said she was the "queen" of the neighborhood. Haha. She looked real good in the face, a bit older and starting to get lines. She said she was 30, I pegged her at 35. Whatever. BBBJ w CIH. I should have popped in her mouth. She asked for 50 but I got her down to 30. Tipped her an extra 20 cause she went to town on my cock.

Tjbfan1958
07-08-09, 12:15
Well, Bluhat, you got taken. First of all, you NEVER pay more than 20 for a BBBJ in that area. And when you say she called herself the "queen" of the neighborhood - and that she had no tits - she was probably a boy. But you seemed to enjoy yourself and that's the most important thing.

Bluhat
07-09-09, 02:05
Thanks for the heads up on the price. She was definately a she, though a little ghetto. As for the queen thing, it sounded more like she was top dog, big earner sort of meaning in how she used it.

Good hunting!

Justa Bloke
07-10-09, 23:59
That sounds like it could have been Lisa, who I mentioned in my previous report.

Humpty Dumpty
07-11-09, 12:36
I dont know what lady youre referring to. If I dont know her and she walks in that area, it means I dont know her because I havent picked her up. And I havent picked her up because she is unattractive.

HIV Alert- Veronica Vallejo (HSW seen on the Riverside offstreets, early 30s)
and Brandi Denham(WSW 20-something on Riverside near Baby A's, often walking with an older black pimp) are reputed to have HIV. I have blown my load in both of these ladies months ago and have passed tests since then.

Not too many attractive ladies out in recent weeks. I am sure this will change, though.

Merlin Magician
07-13-09, 11:38
I hit that stroll this morn early. I was amazed at how many ho's were out working at the hour. It's gonna work for me cuz I'm a morning kind of guy.

Cagep1967
07-16-09, 14:16
I hit that stroll this morn early. I was amazed at how many ho's were out working at the hour. It's gonna work for me cuz I'm a morning kind of guy.In town for a little visit, and read your post. GPS ed it and met 22yo Diamond, a cute little BSW. Parked behind some apartments and got BBBJCIM, very nice soft lip action finished by me forcing her head up and down (something I like to do which she did not complain about).

Afterwards went to Dairy Queen with her for some lunch dropped her off at Austin Suites (seems to be where they all stay). She doesn't have any contact info so I tried to see her later in the evening but could not find her and since I was tired from working all day, I just went back to hotel to sleep.

Merlin Magician
07-17-09, 10:24
I have hit this stroll many times last week. No ho's in sight. Not one.

Romo1122
07-17-09, 12:18
I used to think the same thing but there's action there. I've seen it between right around dusk and before 1am.

Humpty Dumpty
07-17-09, 14:49
There are still hookers at Cesar Chavez. Too bad there arent many, and the good looking ones seem to have taken off. The level of good looking ladies has dried up! Heres a few updates.

Found Deanna. Shes older that what I like (30 something), but sexy and clean. Had a room at one of the hotels near St Johns. I very, very rarely go to a girl's room but since this wasnt a crappy Rundberg hotel and I had a good vibe from her, I went there. Her skills were great. Too bad it was CFS. I told her I would bring a printout stating my HIV negative status next time so we could do BBFS. Damage was 30.

Found Inez the 4 foot 10 HSW again. One of my favorites. She was featured in the "Busted in Austin" newspaper, which is basically a collection of mugshots of everyone arrested in Austin in the past week. I buy it every week. Her real name is Rachel, and her pic is in the "Heavenly Hair" section. She can be seen at 35 and Powell. Took her to a safe place and blew my load inside her. Said she has done threesomes with Savannah before. I would love to try that!

Back to Powell, a suspicious tow truck has been seen at all hours in the insurance agency parking lot. So be warned. That area is terrible for making inconspicuous pickups.

HTVs have been spotted on Oltorf as well as Rundberg.

Also on Oltorf, I saw from a distance what appeared to be 2 hot young white ladies. Closer up, one was old and hideous, the other younger and moderately attractive. Told the young one to get in, she refused without bringing her hag friend along for "protection" whatever the fuck that means. I never let 2 SWs in the car at the same time. Its asking for trouble. I might cut an exception for Savannah and Inez though.

Street mongering in Austin is really a waste of time and gas, and although things might turn around I am considering cutting down or at least scaling back on this.

Humpty Dumpty
07-20-09, 14:15
There has been a very disturbing spike in TVs all over the place again. Gross.

So, I met Kelly at Sam Rayburn and Powell late at night. She is blonde, has big tits, probably about 30. Told her I had 30, she wasnt thrilled with the amount offered, did the whole "I'm not like the other girls on Powell" bullshit. When we got to a secret place, she demanded I use a condom! Neither of us had one. I told her I was clean, then asked if she was. I was not prepared for what happened next. A big lecture about condoms and STDs! She claims "52% of n*****s have AIDS." I don't know where she got that stat from. Blacks do have a much higher rate of HIV, but not even in Africa do they have absurd HIV rates like that. And since were both white, I told her that wasnt a problem. Weird.

We drove up to the Tigermarket and St Johns and bought some condoms, drove back and I hurriedly fucked her and dropped her off.

YMMV for this chick, though. I have a feeling if I had 50 bucks, a hotel room, and didn't balk at the condom use, she probably wouldve been a much better time.

As I mentioned, I should probably hang up mongering in Austin anyway.

Romo1122
07-21-09, 20:29
The relatively cool weather has brought out all the ladies !

Humpty Dumpty
07-23-09, 15:20
The relatively cool weather has brought out all the ladies !How about some details?

Heres a little update from me. Thursday afternoon, drove down 12th and saw Joanna. She was too busy talking to crackheads by the hair salon.

I also saw Kelli again on Powell. But I wouldnt pick her up because she is a hassle.

Romo1122
07-23-09, 19:35
How about some details?

Heres a little update from me. Thursday afternoon, drove down 12th and saw Joanna. She was too busy talking to crackheads by the hair salon.

I also saw Kelli again on Powell. But I wouldnt pick her up because she is a hassle.

Details from yesterday:

on Powel there was Savanah, Inez, two BSW while a little north there was a petite cutie with the glass pieces in her face, looked way better, in addition to a tall, lanky, missing a few teeth nasty looking girl and two decent looking WSWs that had pimps nearby.

CC was a bust as I only saw two skanky looking WSWs. Saw LE cruising so I jetted.

All thus was around dusk.

Poonhound69
07-24-09, 03:01
Antibodies take up to six months to show up in testing, so thats when you can conclude.

are reputed to have HIV. I have blown my load in both of these ladies months ago and have passed tests since then. .

Humpty Dumpty
07-24-09, 14:56
Drove down Cesar Chavez. Saw a couple ugly chicks. Then I did something I rarely do; pick up a BSW. Denise is 33, good looking black chick but needs braces since she has an overbite. Not ghetto, more southern belle type. I offered 25. She refused BBFS, so unfortunately, we used a condom. How come blacks have the highest rates of HIV by far, but BSWs always insist on using condoms? Weird.

Then on Oltorf I met Phoenix by Whataburger. She is a WSW, 26, from South Brooklyn. She wears striped stockings, has long hair and is thin. She talks like an old lady though! Kind of a turn off. We drove to a secret place. I offered 30 for BBFS which is standard, and she whined about the money and insisted on a condom. She finally accepted the offer and told me that she would get "really upset" if I nutted inside her. Well guess what! I blew my load inside her and she didn't get upset at all! She claims she is a physical therapist and doesn't do drugs. I'm calling bullshit!

Poonhound- yeah, I am aware of that. How come people are always belting out HIV/AIDS facts (or fallacies) to me when I know everything about it?

Humpty Dumpty
07-24-09, 17:40
Apparently, in some cases, crack does a body good. I looked at Savannah's My Space pics(she hasnt logged on in a year. When youre doing drugs, who needs the internet?) and I was surprised to see that she used to weigh a little more, and didnt seem good looking. Most girls who do crack lose their good looks quick, but street life has worked well for her!

I would post the pics, but I'm not sure if she is OK with it.

Romo1122
07-24-09, 20:10
LE is out with about four cruisers stopping one car after another.

KingDd
07-24-09, 23:22
She finally accepted the offer and told me that she would get "really upset" if I nutted inside her. Well guess what! I blew my load inside her and she didn't get upset at all!
If she remembered your plate number then you might get upset in 9 months. Living on the edge. :)

Romo1122
07-24-09, 23:50
You know what, I've seen a lot of the same girls walking around for over a year and I'm pretty confident a lot of guys nut in them. On am really surprised to have seen only about three pregnatn girls out there and none of thar pregos were the ones that o could say I have seen wAlking for some time.

Humpty Dumpty
07-25-09, 11:09
You know what, I've seen a lot of the same girls walking around for over a year and I'm pretty confident a lot of guys nut in them. On am really surprised to have seen only about three pregnatn girls out there and none of thar pregos were the ones that o could say I have seen wAlking for some time.Drugs arent good for the reproductive system!

Oh, I forgot to tell this story. I was driving down the street at night in an area where there arent many hookers. I had to take a shit, real bad, but no place was open. I pulled into a car wash, in one of the bays, and searched for a roll of TP I had in my car. A few bays over, I heard a truck roar to life and abruptly pull out of the bay.

I looked and saw older white or latino male driving, and a much younger blonde in the passenger seat. There did not seem to be any water on the truck. I then realized what I had done. I ruined someones date! So if that was you, sorry. And please send the digits of the young lady!

DownTowner
07-28-09, 19:56
I was driving South Congress last night around 1:20pm and saw what looked like a shapley WSW...big big super big perfict headlights and super small rear end. Turned around and got her and she was bad a*s in every way, nice store bought boobs and pretty face, have not ever picked up one this fine. forked over $4-0 for CBJ and she had more rules than a girls Church camp, paid to much, just ok he*d, covered- even ended up finshing myself just looking at her.
I know I will catch hell from you guys but I have not had a girl like ths cence
High School or maybe Bangkok. Also did Humpty Dumpty's Phoenix girl he got by Whataburger and her voice is a trun off.

Downtowner

Romo1122
07-31-09, 00:32
Drove by CC early evening and found me a nice diamond. 5'7" blonde green eyed southern girl with nice B cups and a pretty pink shaved pussy. Hmn,hmn, good!

Merlin Magician
07-31-09, 09:38
Finally spotted ladies on CC yesterday at 630 AM. Looked like a couple of the older WSW ladies previously described here. However they wont do cbj for less than 40. Maybe Im just cheap or you guys been paying too much.

Cops are thick here too, be careful.

Poon Hard, Poon Safe,
Merlin

Humpty Dumpty
07-31-09, 12:24
Finally spotted ladies on CC yesterday at 630 AM. Looked like a couple of the older WSW ladies previously described here. However they wont do cbj for less than 40. Maybe Im just cheap or you guys been paying too much.

Cops are thick here too, be careful.

Poon Hard, Poon Safe,

MerlinNo, younger girls only! 15 to 20 for BBBJCIM and 20 to 30 for BBFSCIP.

Hell On Wls
07-31-09, 12:55
No, younger girls only! 15 to 20 for BBBJCIM and 20 to 30 for BBFSCIP.What is CIP? I can't find it in abbreviations.

Thanks.

HH

Romo1122
07-31-09, 18:39
No, younger girls only! 15 to 20 for BBBJCIM and 20 to 30 for BBFSCIP.

humpty is right about the prices. The girl I picked up was complaining that a lot of girls are doing it all as low as 10 and 20.

Don't get hussled because that will raise prices for us all!

Dollarbill614
08-01-09, 16:16
What is CIP? I can't find it in abbreviations.

Thanks.

HH
c*m in p*ssy....read between the lines

Humpty Dumpty
08-01-09, 16:44
Drove down 12th and noticed several SWs of various races. One thing they all had in common though, was ugliness! One fat ugly HSW was obviously upset that none of the passing cars would pick her up. She was sobbing and cussing at cars who slowed down for a look, then sped off. Time for her to find a new line of work!

Also, during the daytime, I have seen ladies who work other streets walking down South Congress! Flaca, Maria, Melanie and a few others. They are not looking at traffic and do a good job blending in. At night, I have seen very few ladies on SoCo and they were all ugly. Its not worth mongering in Austin as it is, and SoCo is truly a waste of time, but if you have errands to run down there, you might get lucky.

Romo1122
08-01-09, 16:47
c*m in p*ssy....read between the lines

are you kidding me! A quick google search on bbfscip would have answered that question.

Hell On Wls
08-01-09, 17:36
Okay, I did not even think of that. It has been a long week.

Thanks HH

Seed Seller
08-01-09, 18:59
Found something better than usual this Weds. CC, right near the convention center. WSW, name of Star, 5'5", thin, brunette, a bit goofy looking. Very quiet, which makes for a nice change.

Did everything for 30 and that was fine, but one thing worth noting. After we get to the place, she takes her top off and I am greeted by the absolute worst pair of bolt-ons I have ever seen. I mean, these things were way too big for her body. Plus, they were certain the fakest feeling I have ever had in hand. These things felt like wood! Hard, unyielding, just plain odd.

The service was fine, and she was quiet which I like a lot. She claims to be out most nights, late, around that area. Would recommend.

Hell On Wls
08-02-09, 11:13
are you kidding me! A quick google search on bbfscip would have answered that question.Wouldn't BBFS have covered it? Or it would have been Greek, right?

Humpty Dumpty
08-02-09, 16:11
Found something better than usual this Weds. CC, right near the convention center. WSW, name of Star, 5'5", thin, brunette, a bit goofy looking. Very quiet, which makes for a nice change.

Did everything for 30 and that was fine, but one thing worth noting. After we get to the place, she takes her top off and I am greeted by the absolute worst pair of bolt-ons I have ever seen. I mean, these things were way too big for her body. Plus, they were certain the fakest feeling I have ever had in hand. These things felt like wood! Hard, unyielding, just plain odd.

The service was fine, and she was quiet which I like a lot. She claims to be out most nights, late, around that area. Would recommend.Hmmm. How old is this lady? She works downtown west of 35?

DownTowner
08-02-09, 19:56
APD makes 23 arrests in undercover prostitution sting
8/2/2009 6:18 PM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

In an undercover prostitution-reversal sting, the Austin Police Department Central Metro Tactical Unit arrested 23 males, all varying in age.

Aside from the suspects, the only variance was the location, according to affidavits. Those include the 1800 block of Colony Creek, the 700 block of E. Powell Lane and the 7100 block of Grand Canyon.

The undercover officers reached an agreement with each of the suspects to accept money from the suspects in exchange for sexual acts. They were then arrested on the scene.

Humpty Dumpty
08-03-09, 16:38
APD makes 23 arrests in undercover prostitution sting
8/2/2009 6:18 PM
By: News 8 Austin Staff

In an undercover prostitution-reversal sting, the Austin Police Department Central Metro Tactical Unit arrested 23 males, all varying in age.

Aside from the suspects, the only variance was the location, according to affidavits. Those include the 1800 block of Colony Creek, the 700 block of E. Powell Lane and the 7100 block of Grand Canyon.

The undercover officers reached an agreement with each of the suspects to accept money from the suspects in exchange for sexual acts. They were then arrested on the scene.I guarantee 90% of those arrested are unassimilated Mexicans who probably can't put 2 words of English together. Can someone make these dudes watch a few episodes of "Cops" so they can learn how not to get busted? Oh well, better the cops spend their time on someone else rather than me. Can't wait to see everyone's mugshots in www.bustedinaustin.com this week.

Anyhow, last night on E 12th, I picked up a light skinned BSW with a thick, thick ass. I thought she was Latina from a distance. She wouldnt do it bareback, so I declined to do anything with her. She had me drop her off at Willie's crack house at 1194 Coleto. The house is supposedly going to be demolished on Wednesday.

Then I met Flaca the HSW on Cesar Chavez and Chalmers again. She gave me an above average BBBJ. I was gonna cum in her mouth but she stopped for a break just as I was cumming. A bunch got in her pretty curly black hair. Gave her 15 and a few condoms.

There are girls out; its just that almost all of them are ugly!

Romo1122
08-03-09, 20:02
Humpty, u had way better luck than me cuz the north side was dead last night and I only saw two cracked out nasties on CC. It wad a bust but better than being those fools in jail.

Seed Seller
08-03-09, 22:09
Hmmm. How old is this lady? She works downtown west of 35?In her 40's. Pretty well preserved. She says she works on CC, near the convention center, that IHOP, that area. I've actually never seen her there before, but that is what she said to me.

Humpty Dumpty
08-04-09, 13:23
It wad a bust Haha, great Freudian slip, dude. Anyhow, I will be out of town for the next week. When I come back, I owe several Austin ladies some generous creampies.

And next time I see that big booty BSW on 12th, I will just agree to do her with a condom, then sneak it off real quick while doing it doggystyle!

Oh, and does anyone read bustedinaustin.com ? You can buy it for a buck at most convenience stores in Austin. It has the mugshots of everyone who has been arrested that week. If the accompanying story is funny, they write that too.

I have never heard of or seen "Butta" a hooker who allegedly works on Rundberg by the crappy hotels, who was mentioned in a previous issue. The same issue has a picture of Rachel "Inez" Trujillo, who I have sperminated on several occasions. That is the only hooker Ive done who has had her mugshot in there.

Romo1122
08-04-09, 21:47
I just picked up my first copy of bustedinaustin the other day bec of humpty.

Some of the girls just tell you no just to get more money out of you. If it slips and you nut in it raw, just give em an extra ten to shut em up. Keeps her happy and she won't make a scene or try and robb your ass .

I'll do a little recon and see what's going on.

Ben Looking
08-08-09, 23:50
Has anyone notced the tall, very thin long haired blond near Wonsley and Gessner? Looks like a very interesting conversation piece there. Any history in this area? The A. Suites have had LE visiting today.

Humpty Dumpty
08-15-09, 16:00
I have digits for Sandra, a HSW who works near Powell. She is very pretty, well dressed, nice boobs and is pricey. She wanted 50 for a CBJ and 150 for CFS! A bit too much for me, but I got her number and will share it with anyone as long as you post a review!

Also, LE watches what goes on at Powell from the Super 8 parking lot. I dont make pick-ups there anymore. I dont know why all the girls walk there when it leaves them and their customers exposed and vulnerable.

Humpty Dumpty
08-16-09, 18:11
Anyone get caught in the sting on Powell Saturday night?

Mgarcia446
08-17-09, 18:54
Can anybody tell me the where the action is without any LE lurking? I'm here till Wednesday on business.

Seed Seller
08-28-09, 22:03
Got the itch Thursday, so decided to go out. On 12th, near PV. WSW, about 50, thin (or so I thought). Name of Hope. Simply would not shut up! Honestly, just couldn't be quiet. About her grandkids, about the pool, about the weather, etc, etc. Amazingly annoying.

Quick aside, I *hate* the cop check. It is of course, total bull. Cops can, will, and are in fact allowed to lie. I know it puts them at ease, but in reality it has all the legal power of a rabbit's foot and I wish they'd stop with it.

Reason I bring it up is because she really was on about it. Touch me here, and I'll touch you, now I'l lsuck you a little, you have to tell me if you really are a cop or the bust won't stick, etc. And then she plays this stupid game where I'm "paying her water bill". Gee, clever. You've found the perfect legal loophole lady! Sheez, the stuff we go through.

Anyway, we settle for about 50 gallons. I mean, 30 bucks. Way too fast on the first half. When we get to the second, her body was a real shock. She has a nice bottom half, but the top half, yuck! A huge gut. Spilling out like 20 pounds of bread dough. I had to put her on her stomach and do her from behind, or I would have never gotten off. She asked that I don't finish in her, but I did anyway.

And then the suprise. I pull out, covered in blood. She's on her period and didn't tell me. She "didn't know". Luckily I always carry cleanup items like wet naps. Oh, and I guess she can't afford tampons, because she used a wet-naps as one. Shoved it right up her cooch. Charming.

On the ride back, she was even more talkative if possible. When I finally dropped her off, I just turned off the radio to get some blessed silence.

Not the very worst I've had in Austin, but pretty close. Avoid this one guys, believe me.

Member #3331
08-31-09, 03:17
Powell has been a hit or miss lately. Definitely too much LE presence. I'm finding too many girls with a bad attitude. Usually you can tell just by looking at them. Also, most of the girls there are pretty nasty. I've also seen a few possibilities around the 183 service road around burnet and ohlen.

All my pick ups have been around CC and PV lately though.

Romo1122
08-31-09, 18:10
Powell has been a hit or miss lately. Definitely too much LE presence. I'm finding too many girls with a bad attitude. Usually you can tell just by looking at them. Also, most of the girls there are pretty nasty. I've also seen a few possibilities around the 183 service road around burnet and ohlen.

All my pick ups have been around CC and PV lately though.

On Powell, I saw two good looking WSWs one young in her early 20s & the in her 30s. Saw one HSW with some smoiking hips and one BSW wirha decent athletic looking body but small Ts and butter face.

I have seen some SWs near the 183service road but haven't really been through there a lot to sY if it's good trolling grounds.

Romo1122
09-01-09, 13:17
I happen to be driving by the feeder road and see a brand new WSW that I had tagged and wanted seconds. So I pull into a side street and fuck me if there aren't two LEOs parked and talking in the shade....shiiiit. There goes that thought.

Member #3331
09-06-09, 00:58
Angie near Powell around the motel 6. Really nice body. Tall and lean. Okay face. Looked to be in 50's. Didn't pick her up after talking to her. Just too old for me.

Picked up Lisa on Powell. Petite latina. Said she was 26, but she was at least 40. Breasts looked really good, but it was all padding in her bra. Flabby A cups. Agreed on $20 for CFS. When we went back to her room in Austin Suites, I asked her to start with a BBBJ, and she did. But when I was ready, she refused CFS saying I had tricked her into doing BBBJ, so she would just keep doing only that. Oh well. Won't ever pick her up again.

Romo1122
09-10-09, 23:48
Powel - I believe that I saw Angie on powel, nice looking body. Ugly face. The HOs were out in powel today. There were at lest 6, Saw a couple of decent ones but didn't pick any up.

Riverside- I saw about 3 BSWs and 1 chubby HSW on riverside. Two of them were 7 (BSW) and 6 (HSW).

Oltorf - I saw this older blonde/light brunnette with a real nice pair of legs, I was going to pick her up, until I saw her face...yuck, it looked like a raisin.

SoCo - I gave a ride to an older white woman early 40s with a nice pair of legs and an overall nice body. There was also an older white girl with an equally nice bod. I hear they will take .20 for everything.

Seed Seller
09-16-09, 21:23
In cased you didn't know, 12th street is the bottom of the barrel. As was proven again to me last night. Nothing on CC but one dumpy HSW, and nothing on S. Congress at all. So, up to 12th.

Midnight I spot Dana, WSW, 50’s, in a dress. Smoker’s voice, leathery skin. Not a prize.

But I think sometimes the oldsters and a hidden gem. Because they know they aren’t that attractive. She started at 20 for everything. Around the world everything. Started at that price. I negotiated a little.

So, while the grandmas aren’t great, they can sometimes be useful. Where else are you going to get ATM for the princely sum of 12 bucks?

Not the best I’ve ever had, but certainly the cheapest!

Merlin Magician
09-19-09, 12:22
I too tried 12th St. I think all of the gals there were hit with an ugly stick.

Saw an HSW on CC and PV but too much Adams apple and beard stubble to suit me. Told her, "No thanks, sir."

I am beginng to see some BSW ladies working Hwy 71 in del Valle east of the airport.

Went by Powell after leaving the AMP up by Braker and Lamar. Powell was loaded.

Stopped by the Mermaids place off CC and I 35 S access, and two UC cops took my pic from the Alley. They drove off in a silver Jaguar. I followed them for a while just to agitate them.

Seed Seller
09-22-09, 23:24
Man, I gotta get off 12th! It's better than nothing, but only barely.

Last night, met Christine. WSW, about 30, tall. Judging by how fast she was talking, I’d say meth was her recreation of choice. Maybe she’s new to it, but she was only just starting to show the effects. She wasn’t great looking, but in a few years it’s going to really show. Shame, since she is OK looking.

Anyway, we settled for 20 for the deed. Decent, except for two things. One, the endless chatter. And so quick I couldn’t understand (not that I’d want to). Two, the service was rushed, which I hate. Spending 15 seconds getting me to half mast is not what I would call a good first half.

Oh, and here’s a bonus complaint. The second I’m in, she’s mad with ecstasy. Apparently, I have the biggest dick she’s ever had, I’m the greatest fuck in the history of the world, etc. Honestly, are there guys that need all that? Or even believe it?

But it was really no worse than the others that do similar. She insisted I write her number down, claims she never comes out (sure), and that she owns a house with three other girls, blah blah. I won’t repeat, but will give her number if anyone wants it. Might want to avoid that house though, just to be safe.

Also on 12th saw a very fat HSW, being very obvious. Just standing there on 12 and PV, she actually flagged me down! Seeing as how there are plenty of cops on that street, she was being just plain stupid. And who’d pick up a grossly overweight walker anyway?

Typical 12th street fare, I’d say. Hope you guys cruising up north have better luck.

Romo1122
09-28-09, 00:51
Powel -The ladies were out on powel. 4 BSWs, 4 WSWs, 3HSWs ranging from 4-9. I think one of the HSWs was a man. Another HSW could have been under cover. Said she was working and if I had a certain amount. She would not get in the car. BYE!!! Ended up picking up an old f* buddy, 23 y/o pretty w/ big Ts and a doggy style ass. I bought her $25 worth of groceries since she needed some.

CC - I didn't see anything but LE up the ass!

Oltorf. - same as CC

Seed Seller
10-03-09, 19:28
Out last night, on CC, another hidden gem. Actually, not a gem at all. And actually not on CC.

Just to do something different, I decided to cruise CC, but come back on 2nd. I won’t call it great, but there is a little bit more to offer there. Unfortunately, usually rather old. Last week, I saw a walker that I swear was 70 years old, if not more.

Last night, on 2nd, I picked up a WSW, 50, smoker, pretty beat up looking. No fresh peach, that’s for sure. But she told me she hasn’t had much business (no surprise there) so she’d “cut me a deal”. The deal was, around the world with an ATM cleanup for- get this- 7 dollars. I am not kidding. I added some cream to that Hershey highway, and she licked it clean for me afterwards. Nice.

What was last time, like 12 bucks? This time 7? I swear, at this rate they’re gonna be paying me!

So, if you like the thin, good looking ones, stay off 2nd, since you’ll probably be disappointed. But if you can close your eyes and think of England, give it a try. At these rates, you can’t lose.

Seed Seller
10-09-09, 19:06
Well I guess my cheaper streak is over. Paid the usual for this one. Last night picked up Sarah, WSW, about 30, thin and tall. Short blondish-reddish hair. On CC near the yellow gas station. Almost 11 pm.

A few surprising things. One, she was a pretty hard bargainer. We went back and forth for a while, but is the outcome really in doubt? I can do without pussy tonight, but can she do without the money? I don’t have a habit to feed. So, we bargain back and forth, but settle on 20 for full deal, as usual. 30 for around the world but I wasn’t interested.

The first half was surprisingly good. Enough so that I could have finished that way, which is rare. But since I was paying for it, decided to go the full route. Nice. Not a lot of fake moaning and all that crap, but not a cold fish, either.

Since this was BB, let me borrow a line from Humpty. “She asked me not to come inside her, but I did anyway.” Overall a decent experience.

On 2nd, I saw the same old lady I was with last time (passed her by, not interested in doing that twice) and also saw another rough older chick. They appeared to be friends. I’ll probably do the other one, just to say I had.

Oh and the same fat HSW on 12th. Pack it in lady, it ain’t gonna happen!

Humpty Dumpty
10-10-09, 15:52
Haha. Yeah, Sara will do that. I have given her my seed on several occasions. Her looks were slipping a bit when I had last seen her.

Seed Seller
10-10-09, 23:20
Picked up a very short 50ish WSW on 12th and Cedar, about 11 at night.

Lots of cop checks. Sucked me a little, made me touch her, etc. Stupid and worthless, but I've spoken about that before.

Anyway, she keeps suggesting a place, I keep saying no. Kind freaked me out how she insisted. Finally I found a place and got to it. $25 for the whole deal. She kept calling it "relaxation therapy", which was dumb but I ignored it.

To start, a VERY agressive BJ. Way too much suction, way too much motion. I actually stopped her as I feared for my dick. The deed was fine, nothing special. Although as I was ready, she actually spread her lips open and made meowing noises. So dumb. Not funny and so dumb.

During the deed, I had to tell her to be quiet and to stop bucking her hips like her ass was on fire. I pretty much had to think of someone else or I never would have gotten off.

Soon as I finish, she says "About the best you've had, right?" No, not even close. On the way back, she talked non-stop about her husband, kids, grandkids, the nieghborhood, her drug habit (she's clean now, of course), etc.

Lady, do I look like I give a flying fuck about your personal life?

And wouldn't you know it, once I drop her off, I see two decent (or at least younger) WSW's. Both blonde, one with feathered hair ala Farah Faucet, the other one I think I picked up before. She was tall, thin, and really needed her fix. But even she would have been better than Ann/Hope.

Anyway, if you're interested, she is on Cedar, between 12 and 16.

Romo1122
10-17-09, 11:24
There was a sting operation on SoCo the 7th/Pleasant valley areas.

Humpty Dumpty
10-21-09, 17:50
There was a sting operation on SoCo the 7th/Pleasant valley areas.Details please? Maybe a link to a news article?

Seed Seller
10-22-09, 22:47
The worst thing in the world. Pulled over!

Actually, not so bad. On 2nd, I pass a cop, not speeding, no big deal. Until I look in the mirror. He's stopped, he's turning, he following me. He hits the lights and I get that sinking feeling. Luckily, I'm alone. Reason for pulling me over? Headlight out.

Phew! Imagine if I did have a walker with me. I'm sure a cop that patrols those streets would have recognized her. And even if not busted, I'm sure they'd make a note in their database. "Green Toyota, White male, suspected soliciting in the area".

It just goes to show you what I'm sure you've heard already. Don't give them any excuse to pull you over. Make sure the headlights are working, use turn signals, wear your seatbelt.

I'm going to do all the above, and maybe add one more thing- dont drive around all night after you pick her up. I have one good place, but I'm going to pick out a few during the day to keep ready.

So, after that, I figured it best to head home. That was last week and I still haven't replaced it, or had the need to do so. But tomorrow may just be the night I find that hidden gem! Hope springs eternal...

Seed Seller
10-27-09, 11:31
Well so much for diamonds in the rough. Not anything out there, diamonds or otherwise. Went out on Saturday, nothing as usual. It's always amazed me how the weekends are so dead. Don't these ladies need their fix on the weekends? Maybe not because evrywhere I go, it's dead on the weekends.

Out Monday, 9am, on business. Saw 2, one a very old WSW, one perhaps indian? South American indian. VERY old. Both of them very rough. Not even worth a second look.

Hope it's better next time.

Seed Seller
10-29-09, 13:12
What happened last night might just put me off walkers forever.

On CC, picked up Debbie. WSW, 30's, thin and tall. I don't remember seeing her before, but she did look a little familiar so I guess I did.

Anyway, 20 for the whole deal. The first half was OK. The second, dear god. After I come, I pull out, and this awful stench assaults me. I almost puked.

Not fish, shit. Jesus, did she shit on me? No, thankfully. But she did bleed. Seems it was her time and she "didn't know". Which is bullshit, since every female over the age of say, thirteen knows when it's her time.

But she didn't, and so she bled. On the seat of my car, on me. It looked like a murder scene. Seriously, it was about a quarter cup. If I got pulled over, it might be hard to explain why my passenger seat is covered in blood, in a known walker area. And thank god I'm not married! That might be tough to explain to a wife.

And the smell! I'm no doctor, but I can't believe a healthy woman can make that kind of smell.

I always carry wet naps, and thank god I did. I used several to wash the stink off me, and some did come out of the seat. But not enough. The stink and blood was so bad I stopped into a local grocery store (with a bag covering my crotch, since it was covered in blood) and bought air freshener and carpet cleaner. Then I spent the next half hour trying to preserve the resale value of my car. Anyone want to buy a used Toyota? Green, low miles, smells like shit. Best offer or just take it off my hands.

Ugh. Usually, after I’m done, I get a few tacos, maybe hit a bar, or just drive around listening to music. This time, I only had one thing on my mind, take a long, hot shower. With lots of disinfectant soap.

Honestly, one of the worst street experiences I’ve had. I’m seriously considering packing it in. Austin has been the worst place I’ve ever cruised, and that says something. I don’t know, maybe I’ll try again, and the next one will be a gem. But maybe not. This might just be my final report.

Sexwaffle
10-29-09, 19:04
I'm going to be back in the Austin area again this weekend and was wondering if there were any good areas early morning. I need some fun before my flight.

DownTowner
10-31-09, 22:02

On CC, picked up Debbie. WSW, 30's, thin and tall. I don't remember seeing her before, but she did look a little familiar so I guess I did.

Anyway, 20 for the whole deal. The first half was OK. The second, dear god. After I come, I pull out, and this awful stench assaults me. I almost puked.

Not fish, shit. Jesus, did she shit on me? No, thankfully. But she did bleed. Seems it was her time and she "didn't know". Which is bullshit, since every female over the age of say, thirteen knows when it's her time.

But she didn't, and so she bled. On the seat of my car, on me. It looked like a murder scene. Seriously, it was about a quarter cup. If I got pulled over, it might be hard to explain why my passenger seat is covered in blood, in a known walker area. And thank god I'm not married! That might be tough to explain to a wife.

And the smell! I'm no doctor, but I can't believe a healthy woman can make that kind of smell.

I always carry wet naps, and thank god I did. I used several to wash the stink off me, and some did come out of the seat. But not enough. The stink and blood was so bad I stopped into a local grocery store (with a bag covering my crotch, since it was covered in blood) and bought air freshener and carpet cleaner. Then I spent the next half hour trying to preserve the resale value of my car. Anyone want to buy a used Toyota? Green, low miles, smells like shit. Best offer or just take it off my hands.

Ugh. Usually, after I’m done, I get a few tacos, maybe hit a bar, or just drive around listening to music. This time, I only had one thing on my mind, take a long, hot shower. With lots of disinfectant soap.

Honestly, one of the worst street experiences I’ve had. I’m seriously considering packing it in. Austin has been the worst place I’ve ever cruised, and that says something. I don’t know, maybe I’ll try again, and the next one will be a gem. But maybe not. This might just be my final report.

Did you sit in the shower and cry?

Just joking, hope you can sell that car real quick.

Downtowner

95 Vette
11-01-09, 13:14
Did you sit in the shower and cry?

Just joking, hope you can sell that car real quick.

Downtowner"They're all gonna laugh at you! "

I'm just picturing this; man its happened to me before, but not that bad.

Anyway I have been able to frequent ATX now (maybe once a month or so) but I have yet to find any of these girls on the streets mentioned. I did happen to find, by "accident", a decent AMP up in the round rock area, maybe before it, off 35/Yager Ln. Or something. Pretty god damn decent.

Blockmeistor
11-02-09, 15:08

He dude, shouting at you from Dallas. Sometimes I read what kind of street action is going on there in case happen to come by.

Don't let that bad experience swear you off from the game. That kind of shit happens. Sw's are so hungry for money to feed that habit that they neglect (purposely) not to tell you that they're on the rag. Sometimes it's just them. The pussy just has a natural funk that comes out after you pull your dick out. That kind of shit has happened to me 2 or 3 times before.

The best way to get that funk out your ride is to stop off at Wallyworld, get a bottle of fabreez, air freshener. Place the air freshener on the vents and blow the A/c on full blast. You also want to keep your windows cracked open over night. That's always worked for me. Hopefully I never have to do that procedure again.

LostNomad
11-03-09, 15:04
LE is out in force on Powell and Rudberg. Double teaming their stops (two LE cars). There are tri-wheelers out also.

Romo1122
11-12-09, 18:43
I had a dream that I met sone sweet newly arrived in town petite chocolate from out of town. She's a dancer who couldn't get a dancing job here and needed some help with the rent. Near georgian and Powell area is where she was along with her white friend. I heard she wNywd 50 but would tAke 40 fir her rent fund. Spinner with curves and a jenuinely nice attitude.

DownTowner
11-17-09, 07:00
I had a dream that I met sone sweet newly arrived in town petite chocolate from out of town. She's a dancer who couldn't get a dancing job here and needed some help with the rent. Near georgian and Powell area is where she was along with her white friend. I heard she wNywd 50 but would tAke 40 fir her rent fund. Spinner with curves and a jenuinely nice attitude.

Good dream, keep them cumming

Sexwaffle
11-28-09, 18:19
I had a couple delicious dreams of some turkey stuffing this weekend. First tasty treat was Brandy in the early afternoon on Powell and then later Daisha or Daishia can't remember. Stuffed them and made sure to baste the insides for .2 each.

LostNomad
11-28-09, 19:19
. Brandy in the early afternoon. Then later Daisha or Daishia. Stuffed them and made sure to baste the insides for. 2 each.In this dream were they BSW, hsw, WSW or other?

Were they ugly/scrawny birds, average/cute birds, heathy/pretty birds or big/full birds?

Were they worth stuffing?

Would you recommend adding them to our menus?

Your dreams are a little vague.

Your dreaming in cgi (120 x 80 x 16 colors) upgrade to xwvga (2048 x 2048 x 32 million colors).

Simply put, more detail.

Thank You

Humpty Dumpty
11-30-09, 01:39
Has anyone seen Lindsay since I've been gone? She hangs out on 12th. She is sometimes west of Chicon, and sometimes as far east as Airport Rd. She used to hang out at Willie's drug house on Coleto too. She often needs to be dropped off at a house near Pleasant Valley and New York. So what is going on with her nowadays? I have emailed her a couple times recently with no response.

Sexwaffle
12-01-09, 19:15
In this dream were they BSW, hsw, WSW or other?

Were they ugly/scrawny birds, average/cute birds, heathy/pretty birds or big/full birds?

Were they worth stuffing?

Would you recommend adding them to our menus?

Your dreams are a little vague.

Your dreaming in cgi (120 x 80 x 16 colors) upgrade to xwvga (2048 x 2048 x 32 million colors).

Simply put, more detail.

Thank You

sorry about that I've been on a mongering spree lately and I haven't had the time to breathe let alone get a couple posts up lol. Brandy was a WSW I'd say a 3-4 on the scale, other was I think was LSW and I'd say a 5-6. I'd recommend the 2nd one for sure but Brandy always seems to ask for some sort of food when you pick her up. Also seems cracked out a lot of the time. Both were on the skinny side and needed a little stuff and baste.

LostNomad
12-02-09, 16:32
S. Congress. Dead, one at a bus stop but someone beat me to her.

C. Chavez. Dead, not one female anywhere.

Powell. Dead, only drug dealers.

Hopefully, I'll have better luck next time.

Romo1122
12-02-09, 18:13
sorry about that I've been on a mongering spree lately and I haven't had the time to breathe let alone get a couple posts up lol. Brandy was a WSW I'd say a 3-4 on the scale, other was I think was LSW and I'd say a 5-6. I'd recommend the 2nd one for sure but Brandy always seems to ask for some sort of food when you pick her up. Also seems cracked out a lot of the time. Both were on the skinny side and needed a little stuff and baste.

Put up as many reviews as you can when you get a chance.

Sexwaffle
12-03-09, 02:56
Put up as many reviews as you can when you get a chance.
I'm mostly over in San Antonio these days Romo, but I'll try to post my Austin dreams when I make it out that way.

Romo1122
12-04-09, 19:46
I'm mostly over in San Antonio these days Romo, but I'll try to post my Austin dreams when I make it out that way.

That's cool. I do go over to S.A. once in a while and love it. Better,selection, quality, service, and price!

DownTowner
12-06-09, 20:47
Then on Oltorf I met Phoenix by Whataburger. She is a WSW, 26, from South Brooklyn. She wears striped stockings, has long hair and is thin. She talks like an old lady though! Kind of a turn off. We drove to a secret place. I offered 30 for BBFS which is standard, and she whined about the money and insisted on a condom. She finally accepted the offer and told me that she would get "really upset" if I nutted inside her. Well guess what! I blew my load inside her and she didn't get upset at all! She claims she is a physical therapist and doesn't do drugs. I'm calling bullshit!

Poonhound- yeah, I am aware of that. How come people are always belting out HIV/AIDS facts (or fallacies) to me when I know everything about it?

PM me for digets

Romo1122
12-22-09, 00:25
The ladies were out today around 5pm. I saw about 12 ladies walking around. There was even a group if five hanging out. Each one got picked up. Here were approximately 3 BSWs, 4 HSWs, and 5 WSWs ranging from 4s to 8s.

Humpty Dumpty
12-29-09, 08:49
Damn I am hating the cold. I cannot wait to get back to Texas. The lusty Latin ladies need my seed! This Austin forum is dead. Then I checked the "other" forum(Sara the WSW on Cesar Chavez told me about it) and that board is a joke. You can get banned there for anything. That board could be great but they ban everyone. No wonder that forum is dead!

Maybe some people from the "other" forum can come over here. There are reports of Phoenix on this other board, but due to her monetary demands and gravel throated voice, I am not interested in sperminating her again.

Melanie from Cesar Chavez is in jail until February. Does anyone have any more newslinks to sting operations? I need to subscribe online to Busted in Austin.

Dr Mier JMC
01-24-10, 05:28
My mongering and reports are mostly from Nuevo Laredo Mexico and Boystown. Back before my BT days I lived in Austin but stuck mainly to escorts and AMPs (LE took out all of my contacts from back in the day). Anyway, just wanted introduce myself since I am also a fan of BBFSCIP and have read some interesting posts on this forum. I have enjoyed planting my seed with young latinas in both Nuevo Laredo and Acuna (sometimes even after promising not to cum inside). I may someday delve into the Austin scene (I now live just north of Austin) but remain hesitant due to the higher level of risk here. However, I look forward to reading the reports of when fellow mongers plant their seed. "Stay thirsty my friends."

Dr Mier JMC

Romo1122
01-26-10, 00:03
My mongering and reports are mostly from Nuevo Laredo Mexico and Boystown. Back before my BT days I lived in Austin but stuck mainly to escorts and AMPs (LE took out all of my contacts from back in the day). Anyway, just wanted introduce myself since I am also a fan of BBFSCIP and have read some interesting posts on this forum. I have enjoyed planting my seed with young latinas in both Nuevo Laredo and Acuna (sometimes even after promising not to cum inside). I may someday delve into the Austin scene (I now live just north of Austin) but remain hesitant due to the higher level of risk here. However, I look forward to reading the reports of when fellow mongers plant their seed. "Stay thirsty my friends."

Dr Mier JMC
Go for it. There's plenty of good looking girls here to cream pie.

Sexwaffle
01-29-10, 20:56
Go for it. There's plenty of good looking girls here to cream pie.

Yea there is, I need to make another trip out that way again Romo. SA is starting to fizzle out and I'm having to find new hunting grounds.

Bad Bad Bad
01-30-10, 07:54
Has anyone seen Lindsay since I've been gone? She hangs out on 12th. She is sometimes west of Chicon, and sometimes as far east as Airport Rd. She used to hang out at Willie's drug house on Coleto too. She often needs to be dropped off at a house near Pleasant Valley and New York. So what is going on with her nowadays? I have emailed her a couple times recently with no response.Anyone have a reply on this one?

Humpty Dumpty
01-30-10, 22:45
Anyone have a reply on this one?I e-mailed her a while ago and she had been clean for quite some time. However, I just checked the jail registry and she got arrested for paraphernalia a week ago.

Romo1122
02-01-10, 19:36
I e-mailed her a while ago and she had been clean for quite some time. However, I just checked the jail registry and she got arrested for paraphernalia a week ago.

Humpty - Good to hear from you. Are you back in ATX?

Sadly, I have not been able to pick up the slack you left behind and there's a lot of pussy out there feeling a little dry because they are missing cream pies.

Humpty Dumpty
02-02-10, 15:25
I am out of state and I am not sure when I will be back. I miss Lindsay, Santana aka Savannah, Joanna, Jessica Coto, Kat on Riverside, Melanie Garcia, Inez (Anastasia). their pussies must be thirsty for my seed. I can't wait to come back.

Romo1122
02-03-10, 12:34
I am out of state and I am not sure when I will be back. I miss Lindsay, Santana aka Savannah, Joanna, Jessica Coto, Kat on Riverside, Melanie Garcia, Inez (Anastasia). their pussies must be thirsty for my seed. I can't wait to come back.

I'll keep them lubed up for you.

Romo1122
02-10-10, 14:33
I dreamt that I drove around last Saturday and there were no ladies until the third time around up north. This WSW spinner that has been working for 6 months was a real cutie and could suck a dick with nice suction and depth. She wanted 50 for 1/2 and 1/2 but settled for 40 with a cream pie finish.

Humpty Dumpty
02-11-10, 08:59
I dreamt that I drove around last Saturday and there were no ladies until the third time around up north. This WSW spinner that has been working for 6 months was a real cutie and could suck a dick with nice suction and depth. She wanted 50 for 1/2 and 1/2 but settled for 40 with a cream pie finish.Cmon, dude! Name, location, age? I can't wait to get back!

Romo1122
02-11-10, 11:25
Cmon, dude! Name, location, age? I can't wait to get back!

You know the hottest location up north near Rundberg and feeder of i35. I forgot her name.

Philanthropist
02-21-10, 17:50
Here is a video montage of mostly Austin SWs who like BBFS.

Anyone recognize any?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=issH2gMf6uA

Romo1122
02-22-10, 02:46

Anyone recognize any?

Yup, I recognize a couple. The third girl, blonde, and Savanah I believe. Looks like humpty put this together. You know any if the others?

C P Guy
02-22-10, 07:24

Anyone recognize any?

I'd like to know who the 4th one was, in the pink shirt.

Humpty Dumpty
03-05-10, 18:19
This publication is great, but where are the prostitution arrests? I see records of arrests on the Travis County site, but no pics in BIA. I know Lindsay has been arrested again, I know Joanna got a DWI, and there have been numerous prostitution arrests. But I have not seen their mugshots! I think this paper is probably only posting 30 to 40% of the arrestees.

http://www.co.travis.tx.us/courts/files/dockets/dockets_criminal.asp

1. Download "criminal settings by defendant"

2. In the find key, look up the name of your favorite SW or just type in "prostitution"

The pdf thing is updated every other day, so check it often.

Seed Seller
03-09-10, 02:32
Greetings all. Well, I know I said I may just quit the hobby after my last experience, but after tonight I am pretty much forced to do so.

Driving around, not seeing anything so no pickup. I turn around for one last pass, and get pulled over. Seems I didn’t use my turn signal 100 feet prior to turning. Which is of course bullshit, since those particular streets don’t even have 100 feet between them. It was just an excuse to pull me over and hassle me.

The cop informs me that I am in a know area of prostitution, and what am I doing there? Just driving, was my reply. Did you know you were in that kind of area? No, was my reply. Are you trying to find prostitutes tonight? No, was my reply.

See the pattern here? Any lawyer will tell you that when dealing with the police, the best answers you can give are “Yes” “No” or “I don’t know”.

He tried to intimidate me. He threatened me with arrest. Figuring that I didn’t know that when you are pulled over with lights, you are under arrest. Do you feel like you can leave the scene? No? Then you are under arrest. Even if he doesn't say the words, you are detained and therefore under arrest. His threat therefore, was meaningless.

None of his other threats affected me either, because I wasn’t doing anything illegal. I was just driving. So what is bacon sandwich going to charge me with? Driving at night? I didn’t point that out or argue, because it simply doesn’t pay to get angry at them, especially since in our very free US of A, the police can act with near impunity, coerce, threaten, and even outright lie to you. The highest court in the land has affirmed this. God bless America!

Anyway, he also tried a bunch of other bullshit tactics. He demanded a rundown of all my time spent in the last hour!

“I don’t really know.”

“You don’t know?” he asked. “How can you not know your own whereabouts tonight?”

“I don’t know.”

He runs my license, looking for open warrants. Finds nothing. I was even wearing my seatbelt. And the failure to signal was such bullshit we both knew it. He ends the stop by asking me one more time if I was trying to pick up a prostitute, to which I gave my usual answer of No. He then informs me that he thinks I am. Silence. Silence on my part as well. He didn’t ask a question, he made a statement. A statement. An opinion. No response required. Although several came to mind, I didn’t share any of them.

He gave me back my license, told me to go home, and that he works this area and he would be watching for me in the future. Typical bully pig, always has to get that last threat in. I went home.

I’m giving it up. Several factors why. I don’t really enjoy it that much. I found that the hassle and the bullshit is just not worth it. Austin frankly, stinks for the hobby. The girls are ugly and just not all that many of them. I’ve been spoiled by the likes of LA, New York a while back, and New Orleans.

But the biggest factor is that I have no doubt that the cop made some kind of notation on my file to the tune of “driving in a known area of prostitution”, so it would be VERY unwise to continue, me being a marked man so to speak. I doubt any police would be looking for me specifically. And I don’t know the legality of such a note in my file (although I doubt the legality, I don’t doubt they’d do it anyway).

So, that’s the end of my adventure. Even if I go up north, if I get pulled over, that note in my file is still there. And too many of those is just asking to be arrested. It’s simply too hot for me now.

I suppose I may get into craigslist, backpage, or whatever. Hell, I may just find me a girlfriend or hit the bars or something. But street action is a thing of the past for me. It just has to be.

It’s been fun guys. Be safe out there.

Humpty Dumpty
03-09-10, 19:37
Yeah, there were several times I was considering abandoning the street scene. The whole point of the streets is price and convenience. But if you waste a tank of gas and drive hours and find only ugly ladies, thats not cheap and certainly not convenient. Its not worth the trouble and in a city like Austin there are plenty of great non-pros around UT, 6th street, the local music venues, at work, at a bar, on the internet, whatever.

Not to mention how dangerous Powell is. I told the girls many times that walking that area was (from a monger's point of view) extremely dangerous, because there are criminals everywhere and plenty of places for cops to hide as well as being extremely inconvenient(because if you miss a SW on the access road, you can't hang a U turn and go back).

I would love to see Joanna, Lindsay, Melanie, Santana, Jessica C. and a few other favorites again though. I saw Inez aka Anastasia's recent mugshots in BIA and damn she looks awful now. A damn shame. Lindsay looked awful too but in a recent my space picture, she was gorgeous.

Any new gems out there?

Saguy Bob
03-09-10, 20:46
About a year ago in SA I had something like this happen to me. But I bull shitted I was lost. Cop pulled me over to check if my car was stolen as his reasoning, since plates showed I lived about 20 mins away. I was scared and didn't go out for like 5 months.

Utanks
03-10-10, 00:07
I'm giving it up. Several factors why. I don't really enjoy it that much. I found that the hassle and the bullshit is just not worth it. Austin frankly, stinks for the hobby. The girls are ugly and just not all that many of them. I've been spoiled by the likes of LA, New York a while back, and New Orleans.

But the biggest factor is that I have no doubt that the cop made some kind of notation on my file to the tune of "driving in a known area of prostitution", so it would be VERY unwise to continue, me being a marked man so to speak. I doubt any police would be looking for me specifically. And I don't know the legality of such a note in my file (although I doubt the legality, I don't doubt they'd do it anyway).Sorry you got harrassed by LE, but I don't think there's a "file" in the way you mention it. I could be wrong, but I don't think their systems are set up to store "notes" level history, the archive for that kind of stuff would be unmanageable. You weren't cited were you? I'm pretty sure they can only store citations and offense history. I don't doubt he made a mental note and some of his boys might have an informal "list" of cars they think they want to be looking out for, but I don't think there's going to be any official flag. Especially considering he stopped you for the blinking bs. Just like their video cams on their car record and can be used as evidence they are aware you could possibly be recording the convo and he went "on record" for the blinking thing, his opinion of what he suspected you were looking for can't be in contradiction with what he claimed he wanted to stop you for, IMO.

Humpty Dumpty
03-10-10, 08:22
Sorry you got harrassed by LE, but I don't think there's a "file" in the way you mention it. I could be wrong, but I don't think their systems are set up to store "notes" level history, the archive for that kind of stuff would be unmanageable. You weren't cited were you? I'm pretty sure they can only store citations and offense history. I don't doubt he made a mental note and some of his boys might have an informal "list" of cars they think they want to be looking out for, but I don't think there's going to be any official flag. Especially considering he stopped you for the blinking bs. Just like their video cams on their car record and can be used as evidence they are aware you could possibly be recording the convo and he went "on record" for the blinking thing, his opinion of what he suspected you were looking for can't be in contradiction with what he claimed he wanted to stop you for, IMO.I don't know what they do here in Austin, but any time you meet up with the cops, its usually logged. In another city, I was harassed by a cop for "suspiciously" walking down the street. I looked at his screen and noticed it had logs of other times I had been harassed by the cops over things like napping in the car and riding my bicycle down the sidewalk. Stuff I had completely forgotten about. No citations on either incident, but that sure is creepy.

So yes, he can bet that he is red flagged.

Romo1122
03-11-10, 14:37
I don't know what they do here in Austin, but any time you meet up with the cops, its usually logged. In another city, I was harassed by a cop for "suspiciously" walking down the street. I looked at his screen and noticed it had logs of other times I had been harassed by the cops over things like napping in the car and riding my bicycle down the sidewalk. Stuff I had completely forgotten about. No citations on either incident, but that sure is creepy.

So yes, he can bet that he is red flagged.

That should be illegal. It's like a secret police file on you.

SW Surfer
03-11-10, 15:40
I was in Austin a few weeks back and stay at a hotel very close to Powell; it makes a good excuse for being in the area. Any way, I was doing the Powell / Georgian / Red-White Oak loop and got pulled by one of Austins Finest. He gave me abunch of BS about driving in a know SW area and I shocked the hell out of him by saying " Wow- I didn't know, thanks for the tip. I normally just prey on Drunk Stripers". He actually laughed at me and sent me on my way.

The next night I was on Lamar and turned down Powell and that same LE pulls me over. He again asked what I was driving in the area for. I told him I was on my way to my hotel and he gave me sh*t for a few minutes and sent me on my way.

Night three I just get done with a hot little WSW, 20ish, sucked me dry for .20, I drop her off around Cooper and head to Rundburg to go back to my room. What do you guess happened - same cop, three nights in a row pulls me over. This time for a burnt out tail light on the rental. He gave me a warning said he is glad it was him that pulled me over so I didn't have to lie to anyone else about drunk strippers when he knows I am looking for SW's.

I will tell you - the LEO in Austin are pretty damn hard to avoid.

Be Safe,

Surfer Out!!!

LostNomad
03-11-10, 17:29
I'm in the mood for a real redhead with milk white skin and (green or gray) eyes, pointy b-cups with puffy nipples, huge hairless pussy lips and leaves a large puddle when she's done.

Anyone know the number or location to such a dish?

PM me with the details.

Thanks

Lostnomad

LostNomad
03-11-10, 17:40
I haven't seen Robin in a long time. She is white, about 5' 5", thin, late 40's to mid 50's. She was staying with some friends in the motels around Rudburg.

She loved Jack in the Box.

Has anyone seen/heard from her?

Thanks

Romo1122
03-11-10, 19:46
I was in Austin a few weeks back and stay at a hotel very close to Powell; it makes a good excuse for being in the area. Any way, I was doing the Powell / Georgian / Red-White Oak loop and got pulled by one of Austins Finest. He gave me abunch of BS about driving in a know SW area and I shocked the hell out of him by saying " Wow- I didn't know, thanks for the tip. I normally just prey on Drunk Stripers". He actually laughed at me and sent me on my way.

The next night I was on Lamar and turned down Powell and that same LE pulls me over. He again asked what I was driving in the area for. I told him I was on my way to my hotel and he gave me sh*t for a few minutes and sent me on my way.

Night three I just get done with a hot little WSW, 20ish, sucked me dry for .20, I drop her off around Cooper and head to Rundburg to go back to my room. What do you guess happened - same cop, three nights in a row pulls me over. This time for a burnt out tail light on the rental. He gave me a warning said he is glad it was him that pulled me over so I didn't have to lie to anyone else about drunk strippers when he knows I am looking for SW's.

I will tell you - the LEO in Austin are pretty damn hard to avoid.

Be Safe,

Surfer Out!!!

Although very annoying, that doesn't concern me as much as the flagging your dossier.

LostNomad
03-12-10, 11:36

Anyone recognize any?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=issH2gMf6uADoes anyone know the first lady?

If you do pm me her hang outs or contact info.

Thanks

Utanks
03-13-10, 10:56
Hey y'all. First, let me recap the week of crusing the town and then I'll respond to an older post that sounds like my dream. So, I've mostly been a strip club venturer, or an MP type, but after reading y'all I decided to check out the scene. The run/pow/geo area does have a pretty fair amount of SW pretty much at all times, but also a ton of LE which makes it really hard to really make any effort to give a gal a ride. Mon & Tues, I did day time cruising and noticed too much LE to give trying to stop any consideration. I did ask in the general thread if y'all had any idea about a pretty decent blonde gal who had tight braids, but didn't get any word if she's been around before?

Wed, I gave night time a go. It feels more relaxed because at night seems LE is actually out trying to oh, I dunno, look for real crime or drunks on the road instead of camping about? Plus, you're mostly just a pair of headlights vs being XYZ type of vehicle that just made it's 3rd trip around the block, LOL.

So anyway, did the northie scene, and it was kinda dead, so I decided to head way south and look at Chicon area. Maybe I didn't know where to look but that street was totally empty. So went to north area and there was one I would have liked to give a ride on the south frontage, but it's too dang hard to stop and going back around takes forever! So I called it a night.

I had a dream that I met sone sweet newly arrived in town petite chocolate from out of town. She's a dancer who couldn't get a dancing job here and needed some help with the rent. Near georgian and Powell area is where she was along with her white friend. I heard she wNywd 50 but would tAke 40 fir her rent fund. Spinner with curves and a jenuinely nice attitude.Thurs, I did a daytime drive again. Decided to try Chicon area again and work my way north. Man that street is downright SCARY in the daytime thug wise. Doubt I'll want to check that way again. So, went over to cameron, missed a gal I might have given a go, so then went up to geo. There was a real nice looking BSW who is a spinner type, perfect butt and I gave her the eye. No LE at that time.

I dreamt that I asked if she needed a ride. I had a dream that she said yes and we went looking for a place to go. I dreamt she asked me to her place, I said heck no, so we found a parking spot. She said she would only take. 40 or more and I wasn't real good at getting her to change her mind. So I dreamt she gave me a good CBJ for. 40 and then I dropped her off close to where we met.

If she were a stripper I'd rate her a 7. 5 easy, so that's have to be good for SW right? Oh, and she told me that LEO tends to be pretty heavy on tues/thurs and as far as gals go that she hasn't seen any undercover gals tryin to work it lately, so that was good to know!

C9999
03-14-10, 18:42
Anyone know this girl or how to get in touch with her?

Trust Lust
03-15-10, 07:48
Anyone know this girl or how to get in touch with her?Nope, but looks too expensive or the camera is helping out. We see pictures of absolutely gorgeous places that aren't nearly as pretty as what we have here.

LostNomad
03-17-10, 10:23
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a completely pointless report regarding a number of individuals who were arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities.

The "report" was completely un-newsworthy, and was apparently posted with the sole intention of embarrassing and humiliating this individual.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Utanks
03-18-10, 01:52
Hey y'all! Another update for ya. Went crusing on rund/geo area on Tuesday. I noticed that around lunch time is REALLY bad for LE, but this time I went around 3ish, and man the ladies were out!

So anyway, I was driving down geo area and saw this really cute curly haired brunette in a leather jacket. I gave her the eye and she saw me. I dreamt that I pulled over and asked her for a ride and she said yes. I drove out to Lamar and proceeded to find a good parking spot. I dreamt that said I wanted a BBBJ for 20 and she agreed. I dreamt she was *really* good at it. I think she said her name was Barbara? Anyway, I'd rate her a 7 on the SW scale, but she talked a lot so that was a drag.

Romo1122
03-18-10, 15:46
Good report. Next please give us more information such as H/W/A TT size, etc.

Makes me want to do a recon pass.

Utanks
03-18-10, 23:29
Good report. Next please give us more information such as H/W/A TT size, etc.

Makes me want to do a recon pass.Sure thing. I'd say she was about 5'6", 'A' cup, about 105 lbs? Looked like she was in her late 20's.

Humpty Dumpty
03-23-10, 03:56
I am back. There are girls on the streets; however, there are not many, and the girls that are out are certainly not up to my standards. Here is an update:

Georgian, Powell, Wonsley- A few ugly girls out. And wannabe "pimps" following them. If you see any of these guys sticking to SWs like glue, call the cops on them. I see that Sam Rayburn has yet to be gentrified. Give it a few years. I try to stay away from this area. Mongers are sitting ducks for LE as well as potential robbers.

Rundberg- Nothing. Seriously, nothing. No girls on the I35 feeder either.

East 12th- A couple ugly girls.

Cesar Chavez- This street has nothing but hipsters now! One decent looking girl.

St Johns- nothing worth posting about.

Riverside, Woodward, Royal Crest, Burton, Elmont- A few ugly girls. I saw Brandi Denham and Veronica Vallejo too, who are reputed to be HIV+

Oltorf- nothing.

South Congress- plenty of non-pros looking for action.

BTVs have been seen all over so be careful.

Romo1122
03-23-10, 17:11
Welcome back buddy! We can't wait for more reports from you.

Give us more specifics looks wise on the HIV girls so we can avoid them.

I am back. There are girls on the streets; however, there are not many, and the girls that are out are certainly not up to my standards. Here is an update:

Georgian, Powell, Wonsley- A few ugly girls out. And wannabe "pimps" following them. If you see any of these guys sticking to SWs like glue, call the cops on them. I see that Sam Rayburn has yet to be gentrified. Give it a few years. I try to stay away from this area. Mongers are sitting ducks for LE as well as potential robbers.

East 12th- A couple ugly girls.

Cesar Chavez- This street has nothing but hipsters now! One decent looking girl.

St Johns- nothing worth posting about.

Riverside, Woodward, Royal Crest, Burton, Elmont- A few ugly girls. I saw Brandi Denham and Veronica Vallejo too, who are reputed to be HIV+

Oltorf- nothing.

South Congress- plenty of non-pros looking for action.

BTVs have been seen all over so be careful.

Romo1122
03-23-10, 17:35
South Congress- plenty of non-pros looking for action...

Are you kidding or serious? I'll take some non-pros looking for action if it's for real.

Trust Lust
03-24-10, 23:44
I was hungry and was going somewhere to eat until my curiosity directed towards South Congress. I've really missed seeing a girl I really do love until after the loving. I cruised everywhere I've always picked her up over and over again. Deep down inside I didn't expect to find her as it's been several months since I've seen her and her habit of calling me has ceased.

Anyway, I really got hungry and was making my way back to the restaraunt where I was originally destined and out she pops. Only now I was mad for ever expending gas on this failed cruise, and certainly wasn't going to trade satisfying my appetite for sex. I mean you think nothing is more important than sex until you're starving or dying of thirst! For some reason I was deluded enough to think, "My only chance to ever eat is now, so why blow that chance over an SW I can have anytime. " Imagine this kind of thinking after the SW draught we've suffered lately. Just think of how utterly demoralised my stomach had made me! I practically had to run over to get away from her with her begging me to stop because she was so glad to see me.

Once I was through eating too much at the buffet, I put my mind back to mongering. Only I was packed to my gills and the fantasy of being ensnared by an SW nauseated me until my gutts could handle my gluttonous error. Now I would resume my cruising cursing myself for forfeiting the sweetest tightest p-e I've ever had in my life over a buffet that's always there.

I had already given up and was beaten so I wasn't going to put much effort into this go around. I ran up on some toothpick legged skank with two eyes an two ears with a corn flake in between. She hops in with throwing a scattered barrage at me that I completely discounted as nothing more than a dog barking. Somehow we made our non compes mentis contract and were on our way to my big brass bed when another girl I knew pops out. She wasn't as good as the first I missed out on, but with my horizontal drilling experience I've gotten to where I drill in her formation without losing mud circulation and dropping my tools. So here we go with this cancellation of my contract with the skank so that I could get something that looked better but may not even been as good. Finally the cat fight is over, the skank is out, and here I go chasing the pot at the end of the rainbow. Just as I turn the corner to pick up the girl with good attitude, figure, and looks only to be too loose- Poof, she steps into someone elses car!

Humpty Dumpty
03-25-10, 17:33
The quantity and quality of the Austin streets are low. Last night, by the Texan Motel.I saw a decent looking WSW, but she had a babysitter unfortunately. Then another WSW was seen. She looked like a punk rocker chick but it turns out she was ugly. She calls herself Rainbow but her real name is Dawn. She was tossed out of the car.

Utanks
03-25-10, 19:01

Welcome back! I enjoy your posts. Regarding the above area, I've cruised quite a bit the last several days and noticed the total absence in ladies getting exercise. I'm wondering if they've been chased away or what? I wanted to find the cute brunette I mentioned in my last update, but she's nowhere to be found. Matter of fact, the only SW I've seen walking pretty much everytime I've made some runs is the black SW with a killer ass I mentioned once, but her rate was too high, so I've not attempted to give her a lift again. But I'm curious if something's happened due to the lack of gals?

Utanks
03-30-10, 23:56
No updates? Nobody scannin' the streets? Anything out there?

Anyone want to corroborate my thoughts that the cupboard is bare right now in Rund/Geo area and ponder why come?

Bueller?

Humpty Dumpty
03-31-10, 16:44
Lots of ugly women out. I found Paula near the Walgreens on Riverside. She is a WSW, 32, red hair, looks pretty. She is also shaved. We went to a place I picked and did CFS for 20. Other than that, there aint much going on.

Also, girls have been telling me to watch out for Morena, a HSW in her mid 30s who loves to steal and do robbery setups.

Trust Lust
03-31-10, 17:21
No updates? Nobody scannin' the streets? Anything out there?

Anyone want to corroborate my thoughts that the cupboard is bare right now in Rund/Geo area and ponder why come?

Bueller?I had errands to run in both Congress and Riverside areas last night. I always check it out for the sake of curiosity. I saw one completely worn out skank that wasn't doable at all ten years ago, so imagine how ghastlly she is now. I honked, turned around, and drove back by for a new face, but things didn't register. All that was out, and there was alot, was too ugly. A good looking girl was at bus stop on Oltorf and Parker, but traffic constderations made her untenable.

By the way, does anyone know a Hispanic chick who calls herself Jose? I think her name has popped up in previous threads. She's 5'5'' and 37. I ended up giving her a ride to work to pick up her check and then to 6th and Comal. She should still be tender and juicey as for menopause not quite being here yet. I told her I was looking for a girlfriend, and she told me she understood. She wasn't available for whatever reason, but did call me the next day. I didn't answer, as my mind was on completely different things. She didn't call back, so I'm sure she just wanted to mooch a ride. How is it that girls, not boys, are always able to mooch those rides? Anyway, let me know what she's like, so I'll know whether to call her back for a trip to the chapel.

Romo1122
04-01-10, 11:35
Lots of ugly women out. I found Paula near the Walgreens on Riverside. She is a WSW, 32, red hair, looks pretty. She is also shaved. We went to a place I picked and did CFS for 20. Other than that, there aint much going on.

Also, girls have been telling me to watch out for Morena, a HSW in her mid 30s who loves to steal and do robbery setups.I dreamed that I found a red headed/blonde gal near riverside who's about 5'4" is in her mid to late 20's looking work but sometimes you need a bbbjcim just to release. Other than that, there's ugly ladies almost causing nightmares.

Utanks
04-01-10, 23:31
Cruised Geo again in the daytime and there is absolutely nobody around. Had a chance to drive that way last night and ran into the good lookin WSW I mentioned before. Confirmed her name is barbara. She was wearing a grey hoodie this time. I'd say she looks about 21ish, and ya she's a cute little thing.

I dreamt I asked her for a ride and got a fantastic BBBJCIM.

Humpty Dumpty
04-06-10, 12:31
Burton seems like a hot spot now. Burton stretches from Riverside to Oltorf. Whatever you do, do not park in the nearby apartments. That is a robbery setup waiting to happen. Also, there is a BTV with dreadlocks hanging out there, as if I had to tell you.

Beware of Marie. She is a HSW who hangs around there. She got in the car and her midsection was much bigger than I thought. She ordered me to park in a lot and told me to give her money, then she would come out and tell me when to come in. Yeah right. Besides she is not to pretty anyway. I left her stranded. Oh well!

Sunshine on SoCo is OK, but too rushed and expensive. I paid a whopping 60 bucks for BBFS with her in her mom's apartment. I have dated her in the past but for that price, I will have to pass. Have digits.

Also beware of Brandi (WSW, early 20s) and Veronica (HSW mid 30s) in the Burton area. Both are reputed to be HIV +.

Mongering in Austin just isn't worth it. I'll just stick to girls around campus or 6th st. But sometimes when you want a quick fix, the street is the way to go.

If anyone has some numbers, send them right away, I have a couple good ones for trade.

Humpty Dumpty
04-07-10, 04:09
Not to be confused with Veronica Vallejo from my previous report, this Veronica is 28, dark latina, has long frizzy hair and is average weight(though a little belly fat, most Mexican girls over 25 have this problem) I met her on Burton near the convenience store.

We went to a place we both liked. She was hopped up on crack. Wanted to use a condom, I told her no. She wanted 30. Fine. I told her to suck it and get it hard, but she wanted more money for that. What the fuck? So we did BBFS. She kept saying "don't put your sperm in me" but guess what? It did not matter how many times she said it, I put my sperm in her. She said, "You put your sperm in me!" and then whined that her husband would not be happy. Oh well. My sperm is his problem now. I dropped her off at her crappy apartment. I would repeat!

Trust Lust
04-09-10, 05:39
I did the Riverside/Otorf/Elmont thing as I had things to attend in that part of town today. Whatever vibe that part of town puts out, it's really a bargain of a place to live. Alot of college kids live there, and the neighborhood along the highway is fairly affluent.Thirty years ago I lived in the apartments around where most of the SW action of that area is situated, and things aren't that much different now from what they were then. Without knowing where else to go, I'd land there now too, were I new to town.

As far as SW's go it's been a haunted house there lately. The last time I picked up over there it was some woman that was 45 years old. We get about half way to bed, and she wants to know whether or not I had a rubber. Come to think about it, she should be the one that has them. Her not providing for her own fears, is like one being required to provide their own soap at the car wash. Anyway, I took her thoughts into consideration and ran her back to where I got her. Were it to break, I might get her pregnant despite her menopausal age, and the risk of birth defects would be far greater. Safe sex this time with honor not to mention how undelectable a "can of sardines left on the shelf too long" she would have been. I'd been better off scrolling up some sandpaper and jacking off with it! Now, I kind of wish I'd tried her out in light of what's been over there recently. Should anyone do with any of that, make sure to bathe thoroughly afterwards; this would be my bones moving in doing so without any cerebral activity.