PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Soxfan04
04-14-07, 07:29
Was in Norwich visiting Juicee's this past evening. Wasn't able to arrange takeout (although it looked like a couple of sailors managed it). Picked up SW Mary on N. Main near Acme.

Mallard
08-05-10, 19:29
Maybe we can get some shared info going for Norwich again. Or am I the only John in New England?

I've been cruising Norwich occasionally all summer and the action finally seems to be picking up just a little. I have had some success on central and main streets with new talent. I would say about a 6 or 7 on the SW scale with girls in their mid to late 20's with negotiated $30 cbb and then by the liquor store where main and central split off $30 for BBBJCIM (excellent: ') There were a few others, but not quite my type. Slow, but not impossible is the conclusion. Lots of LEO around to protect, serve and harass you, so beware.

Cheers,

M

Joe Zog
08-15-10, 07:38
Norwich LEO activity.
Ch 30 news reports a bsw and 3 hobbyists arrested last night.
http://www.ctnow.com/news/hc-norwich-prostitution-0814-20100814,0,7755055.story

An overnight Norwich Police sting leads four people being arrested on charges related to prostitution Saturday morning.

Police officers conducted an investigation in the area of Central Avenue where they targeted illegal prostitution around 2 a.m. and arrested Monte P. White, Dorie A. Langlois, Donyell Wooten and Jordan Edwards., police said. Langlois was arrested on prostitution charges while Wooten, Edwards and White were arrested for patronizing a prostitute along with various drug charges.

If anyone notices other criminal activity, they are encouraged to call police at (860)886-5561 or the anonymous tip line at (860)886-5561, extension 500.

anumonger
08-28-10, 14:49
I was doing a little looking around Greenville on Thursday night. Saw one very eager bsw but she was a 2 at best. Also I saw three different wsw that were average in looks walking alone one was even checking her cleavage frequently. Try as I could they all refused rides, very strange, it was 1am and there is no destination, they were walking a circuit. 8 might be too clean cut I don't know. I would be a little leary due to the recent bust but maybe one of you guys is having better luck. Sorry there is no juice in this report but I tried.

Grimpy
02-18-11, 20:49
Have done a few different nights during past few weeks going through N. Main, Central, and Boswell, and nothing of note seen. No one at all, actually. Is there still anyone around, or have they all been scared off or sent on state vacations?

Soxfan04
07-20-11, 11:29
Went out last night around 11:30 and found one BSW on Boswell. She was definitely a 1 on the SW scale though.

Soxfan04
09-27-11, 21:40
Have done a few different nights during past few weeks going through N. Main, Central, and Boswell, and nothing of note seen. No one at all, actually. Is there still anyone around, or have they all been scared off or sent on state vacations?There _is_ still activity going on in the areas that you mention. When I was previously searching, I was on the wrong end of the stroll but they're definitely out there. I've seen at least 4 different WSW out and about. You won't generally find anyone out after about 2 in the morning though.

Dippy168
09-27-11, 21:54
Hello,

The last 3 weeks have had some very good luck on the Norwich loop. Actually had a choice of several girls working the area lately. I first met Makalub a 30ish thick WSW with huge 38 melons and outrages ¾ inch nips. She gave excellent head for double Jackson. Roaming was limited because of her clothing. The next week I met a thin very cute short haired 25YO WSW named Heather who also gave great head for the same price and has a very good attitude that allowed for total roaming. This week I met a Hispanic 30ish thin very cute SW named Laura who offered $30 for BBBJ and $50 for FS. She was also the only one that has a phone, and gave up digits. She also however said that on Sunday night Leo had set up a sting and busted about 12 guys so be extremely careful.

Play safe,

Dippy

Boy Wonder 9
10-07-11, 06:45
Hello,

The last 3 weeks have had some very good luck on the Norwich loop. Actually had a choice of several girls working the area lately. I first met Makalub a 30ish thick WSW with huge 38 melons and outrages ¾ inch nips. She gave excellent head for double Jackson. Roaming was limited because of her clothing. The next week I met a thin very cute short haired 25YO WSW named Heather who also gave great head for the same price and has a very good attitude that allowed for total roaming. This week I met a Hispanic 30ish thin very cute SW named Laura who offered $30 for BBBJ and $50 for FS. She was also the only one that has a phone, and gave up digits. She also however said that on Sunday night Leo had set up a sting and busted about 12 guys so be extremely careful.

Play safe,

DippyHi Dippy, I'm from Hartford but doing lots of work in your area lately. Can you give me some more intel on Makalub (height, hair style, location, time of day) so I can scoop her up if I see her? Sounds like a good time. Thanks.

Lovethatfrench
10-08-11, 21:46
I drive through Norwich on a semi-regular basis and had no idea there was action there. I need to pay more attention to other areas of CT (since I'm all over the place).

Soxfan04
10-16-11, 11:56
Saw a hot little white or latina SW'er across from the church this past Thursday night around 11:15 PM. I wasn't able to stop for her though since I was heading in to work. The clothes, combined with the way she had her hair styled, makeup done, hotness level (she looked like would have fit in at any regular dance club) and location, made me think that it was a possible sting though I didn't see anything obvious. I haven't seen her since but I'm definitely looking.

Dippy168
10-20-11, 20:30
Hey Mongers,

I've been away on vacation for the last 2-weeks and it's good to back in CT. I went to the Norwich loop to check out the scenery and found a couple of SW working the loop. I picked up a roughly 35 YO WSW named Sheri. She is about 5'7, 140 lbs long blond frizzy hair with a great ass and very nice 36C tits with long nipples. She was very negotiable but starts out requesting 30 BBBJ & 50 FS. She also has a great attitude and tries hard to make sure your time is enjoyable. Reminder, LEO patrols this area frequently so be carefull!

Play Safe,

Dippy

JpcCT
10-27-11, 15:44
I'm familiar with loops in other areas but not Norwich (and I am close to there). Could someone give me a general idea of what it is (don't have to give street names).

Sun Seeker7
10-27-11, 20:14
I'm familiar with loops in other areas but not Norwich (and I am close to there). Could someone give me a general idea of what it is (don't have to give street names).Scroll down to the post from February and you will find a good starting point.

Rock N Roll
11-23-11, 01:33
Have cruised the loop a several times over the past 2 weeks both day & night time and have come up empty. I did find a 20ish white girl on Franklin St one afternoon last week, on the tall side, thin, with stringy brown hair. Did not get her name, and wasted. 4 on a very uninspired BBBJ. Wound up having to take matters into my own hand.

Soxfan04
02-22-12, 05:30
Have cruised the loop a several times over the past 2 weeks both day & night time and have come up empty. I did find a 20ish white girl on Franklin St one afternoon last week, on the tall side, thin, with stringy brown hair. Did not get her name, and wasted. 4 on a very uninspired BBBJ. Wound up having to take matters into my own hand.They're around. You can actuallly find one peeking out of her ground floor apartment on Central and giving people driving / walking by the look. She'll invite you in and during negotiations ask for $50. I actually laughed at her. She came down to reality very quickly. I won't go to her again though. She tried to quit 5 minutes into the BJ claiming that she was tired and getting dizzy. She's in her 30s or 40s, white, brunette, unshaved, has a pretty big belly so I needed the BJ to get firm enough for anything else. I had to be firm with her to get her to continue but that actually killed the mood more. Rather than fight with her about a refund of half the fee (since it wasn't "her fault") I just said the hell with it and took off. I found someone else a 1/2 hour later who finished the deed though.

Dippy168
03-01-12, 13:07
Did a loop in Norwich last week and hooked up with CeeCee. A short early 20's petite WSW with gnarly blonde short hair. Pickup was smooth and after doing the cop check (always fun to grab nipples) she said that she only does BJ and she wanted 40 roses. I negotiated her down to 30 and she had to remove her top so I could play with her titties. I went to my spot and pulled my pants down. She removed her coat and top and started sucking like she hadn't had a meal in weeks. Then she stopped sucking and began licking my cock like it was an ice-cream cone for a good 5 minutes. She then went back to deep throating the entire cock which felt awesome. I couldn't take it anymore and shot a huge load down her throat. While I was cumming she started gently massaging my balls with one hand and her other hand was squeezing my shaft like she was milking every last drop. Can't wait till my next opportunity to find her out again.

Play safe,

Dippy

Soxfan04
03-02-12, 09:14
Did a loop in Norwich last week and hooked up with CeeCee. A short early 20's petite WSW with gnarly blonde short hair. Pickup was smooth and after doing the cop check (always fun to grab nipples) she said that she only does BJ and she wanted 40 roses. I negotiated her down to 30 and she had to remove her top so I could play with her titties. I went to my spot and pulled my pants down. She removed her coat and top and started sucking like she hadn't had a meal in weeks. Then she stopped sucking and began licking my cock like it was an ice-cream cone for a good 5 minutes. She then went back to deep throating the entire cock which felt awesome. I couldn't take it anymore and shot a huge load down her throat. While I was cumming she started gently massaging my balls with one hand and her other hand was squeezing my shaft like she was milking every last drop. Can't wait till my next opportunity to find her out again.

Play safe,

DippySounds like a WSW that I know as Heidi. The only CeCe I know is a BSW who's in the 18-25 range, very thin, and is a thief.

Pyro1976
05-17-12, 13:49
Mongers beware buddy told me there is a girl out there that is 16 she tries to say she is 18 she is strung out on crack very skinny med height and boobed her shoulder length not one to get busted with.

Pyro1976
05-17-12, 14:29
Mongers beware buddy told me there is a girl out there that is 16 she tries to say she is 18 she is strung out on crack very skinny med height and boobed her shoulder length not one to get busted with.

Rmagrei17
05-21-12, 21:31
Hello everyone,

I usually do my mongering in providence but actually live next to the rose city. The commute to providence is killing me but when I look on this page, doesn't seem like much going on out there. I would be through between 9 and 10 pm some nights, is it worth checking out? I know central and Greenville areas, is lower Boswell on the loop? I would be willing to share intel on my trips everytime I check things out but need to know if it's even worth it?

Thanks in advance!

Soxfan04
05-29-12, 00:59
One of these days I'll learn. I've been with this girl twice before (another one who calls herself Cee-Cee. Second girl who calls herself that who's burned me) so I hadn't been worried. She called me up earlier this evening and asked if I could meet her. I told her that we could and I went to pick her up near her house in Ledyard. We went back towards Norwich and she tells me that she wants to go pick up her weed 420 beforehand. She calls her dealer and arranges to meet him at a bar. Two minutes later and it's changed to a parking lot at Thamesview. She, of course, didn't have any money on her and so I had to front her the money that I was going to give her. I made her keep her glasses and lighter in the car as collateral while she did her thing. The dealer apparently tried to stiff her so she didn't end up buying anything (she said). She wanted me to take her back to her place because there was nobody there. I did that and pulled into the driveway when she told me to stop since it looked like someone was home and she wanted to check things first. Again, I made her leave her stuff in my car, figuring that she's not going to abandon a pair of glasses. Less than five minutes later and I get a text from her saying that her stepdad is apparently home and he's calling the cops. Totally bogus since I waited further down the street out of sight for a while and nobody ever came. I will never understand how stupid some of these girls are over $40 freaking bucks. I was actually considering outing her via the anonymous tip line to the cops but that's too scorched earther for $40 bucks. Lesson (probably) learned. If someone wants to do anything beforehand, stop the car and tell them that they can get out right then since they're probably (must be assumed at least) up to no good. I still can't believe she left her glasses. Granted, the lens are extremely cloudy but they still have to cost more than what she stole.

Soxfan04
05-29-12, 03:08
One of these days I'll learn. I've been with this girl twice before (another one who calls herself Cee-Cee. Second girl who calls herself that who's burned me) so I hadn't been worried. She called me up earlier this evening and asked if I could meet her. I told her that we could and I went to pick her up near her house in Ledyard. We went back towards Norwich and she tells me that she wants to go pick up her weed 420 beforehand. She calls her dealer and arranges to meet him at a bar. Two minutes later and it's changed to a parking lot at Thamesview. She, of course, didn't have any money on her and so I had to front her the money that I was going to give her. I made her keep her glasses and lighter in the car as collateral while she did her thing. The dealer apparently tried to stiff her so she didn't end up buying anything (she said). She wanted me to take her back to her place because there was nobody there. I did that and pulled into the driveway when she told me to stop since it looked like someone was home and she wanted to check things first. Again, I made her leave her stuff in my car, figuring that she's not going to abandon a pair of glasses. Less than five minutes later and I get a text from her saying that her stepdad is apparently home and he's calling the cops. Totally bogus since I waited further down the street out of sight for a while and nobody ever came. I will never understand how stupid some of these girls are over $40 freaking bucks. I was actually considering outing her via the anonymous tip line to the cops but that's too scorched earther for $40 bucks. Lesson (probably) learned. If someone wants to do anything beforehand, stop the car and tell them that they can get out right then since they're probably (must be assumed at least) up to no good. I still can't believe she left her glasses. Granted, the lens are extremely cloudy but they still have to cost more than what she stole.Tried to edit this after hitting "post" too soon but the edit link up and disappeared on me. Anyway, the night had a happy ending since I met up with Tammy (41, blonde WSW) on Central. She asked for $60 for 1/2 and 1/2 initially but came back down to reality readily enough. I ended up being nice and giving her a ride over to the west side and dropped her off near her apartment. The only downside is that she started the "are you close yet, are you close yet" too damn soon.

Pyro1976
06-03-12, 08:06
Well Norwich Pd busted three more girls on central ave went thru there the other night heat is on would not try anything down there.

Be safe

Soxfan04
06-06-12, 09:53
Well Norwich Pd busted three more girls on central ave went thru there the other night heat is on would not try anything down there.

Be safeHttp://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/x358804236/Norwich-police-bust-alleged-prostitutes#axzz1x1IWn3i9

Yep. Just keep a low profile for a couple of weeks and things will die down some though. It sounds like some of the girls and their clients weren't being discreet enough and locals complained.

Soxfan04
06-26-12, 20:57
Found two WSW along central in the last couple of weeks. Samantha two weeks ago at 6:00 AM (very skinny, bony even. 20's, brunette, too much eye makeup). BBBJ and she would have gone BBFS if I hadn't had my own wrapper. Be careful. Kari was picked up earlier tonight (petite, shoulder length brunette hair. 20 yrs old). BBBJ and she had her own wrapper, wet wipes, etc. Both accepted standard prices. Girls are out there still but you won't be sure to find them at any specific time. Both pickups were made when I wasn't actually looking for a date.

For Tis
07-08-12, 01:00
Found two WSW along central in the last couple of weeks. Samantha two weeks ago at 6:00 AM (very skinny, bony even. 20's, brunette, too much eye makeup). BBBJ and she would have gone BBFS if I hadn't had my own wrapper. Be careful. Kari was picked up earlier tonight (petite, shoulder length brunette hair. 20 yrs old). BBBJ and she had her own wrapper, wet wipes, etc. Both accepted standard prices. Girls are out there still but you won't be sure to find them at any specific time. Both pickups were made when I wasn't actually looking for a date.Yep. Think I saw the same one on one morning, about same time down next to D&D. Been seeing another WSW, dark shoulder length hair with glasses. Seems like she is always out in the a. M. But still not sure about her. Anyone have any imput? Still searching for HSW or BSW in the same area but no luck yet, any idea?

Thanks,

For Tis

NoSmoking
07-10-12, 20:08

Be safeKinda dig the older looking babe.

Tiger 37
07-13-12, 00:52
Saw the news today that Norwich arrested two S / W's and a handful of mongers, hope one of you on this board was not one. Norwich seems to be on top of hookers in their town, dangerous place to go.

Tiger

For Tis
08-26-12, 22:10
CeCe. Anyone? Any imput? Small, light skin or spanish around Central area,

Read an old post that says she's a thief, didn't know if anyone else has had any dealings with her?

Stay safe!

Soxfan04
09-21-12, 16:45
Why do SW'ers feel like they have to fuck up a good thing? I met up with Kari a couple of weeks ago and she gave me her new number, telling me to call her. I did so this afternoon. She asked to meet me in 45 minutes over on east main, where she apparently staying. She was on the corner with who she'd said was her boyfriend (who knew what she does and didn't have a problem with it). She got in the car and asked me to pull over real quick. She gave me a story about being robbed last week so she wanted to give the cash to the bf real quick and then come right back. I never would have allowed this with anyone else but I've seen her regularly for a few months now and thought we had a very good relationship. She got out of the car, went to her bf and then they walked around the corner. I said to myself, WTF? I got out, went to the corner, and saw them go to their apartment. The bf turned around and saw I was giving him the eye so he came back and had to try to intimidate me. He said something about me calling his "wife" for pussy and the next time I called that number he'd "put a bullet in me." So, I told him I'd definitely call back and turned and left him there. I texted Kari to inform her that she'd burned someone who had actually cared about her and that I'd put the warning out about her new behaviour. She turned around and texted me back that I couldn't do anything because she's 16 years and what am I doing to do if I report her? Well, for starters, I'm sure she's not 16. She's at least 18 because she's worked in bars before. Anyway, she's 5'2", shoulder length brassy hair, A-cup (flat-chested) , about 110 lbs, tats across her chest. Oh, the best part, she's texting me that I'm an idiot for "offerring her money for sex" when she's the one who requested "payment" in her text to me, to bring a condom, and to please, please, bring her (not a part of her payment) a pack of Newport 100s.

Wsst3
09-21-12, 19:01
Why do SW'ers feel like they have to fuck up a good thing? I met up with Kari a couple of weeks ago and she gave me her new number, telling me to call her. I did so this afternoon. She asked to meet me in 45 minutes over on east main, where she apparently staying. She was on the corner with who she'd said was her boyfriend (who knew what she does and didn't have a problem with it). She got in the car and asked me to pull over real quick. She gave me a story about being robbed last week so she wanted to give the cash to the bf real quick and then come right back. I never would have allowed this with anyone else but I've seen her regularly for a few months now and thought we had a very good relationship. She got out of the car, went to her bf and then they walked around the corner. I said to myself, WTF? I got out, went to the corner, and saw them go to their apartment. The bf turned around and saw I was giving him the eye so he came back and had to try to intimidate me. He said something about me calling his "wife" for pussy and the next time I called that number he'd "put a bullet in me." So, I told him I'd definitely call back and turned and left him there. I texted Kari to inform her that she'd burned someone who had actually cared about her and that I'd put the warning out about her new behaviour. She turned around and texted me back that I couldn't do anything because she's 16 years and what am I doing to do if I report her? Well, for starters, I'm sure she's not 16. She's at least 18 because she's worked in bars before. Anyway, she's 5'2", shoulder length brassy hair, A-cup (flat-chested) , about 110 lbs, tats across her chest. Oh, the best part, she's texting me that I'm an idiot for "offerring her money for sex" when she's the one who requested "payment" in her text to me, to bring a condom, and to please, please, bring her (not a part of her payment) a pack of Newport 100s.That's the reason you got taken advantage of, you got too close to the SW, and she found out too much about you. You told her you actually care for her? That was a dumb move.

Soxfan04
09-22-12, 03:49
That's the reason you got taken advantage of, you got too close to the SW, and she found out too much about you. You told her you actually care for her? That was a dumb move.Almost. I told her after the fact that she'd screwed over someone who actually cared whether she lived or died. Same difference, I guess.

Rmagrei17
10-10-12, 03:20
I'm actually from the area but do my mongering in Providence. I had a rare occasion of actually being downtown around 2:30 am and decided to see for myself if this area is actually as dead as the lack of posts indicates or people just don't know about this site. Central and North Main St. Were completely empty so I took a ride down boswell and turned right onto Franklin. The only 2 people I saw on the street at all were ironically a pimp and a HSW that was walking right in front of a carwash I believe. She was actually decent looking, either mexican or guatamalen I believe. Has anyone seen her before? I have to say that I wish Norwich would come alive because the gas to providence is killing me! The guys that hunt these streets must really have to grind it out to even find a SW. If anyone wants to exchange info about what they know, I am becoming very familiar with the spots in Providence. On the upside, I did not see any LEO while I was out and about. By the way, I had no intention of picking anyone up, just wanted to see what was out their but the one girl on Franklin definitely gave me the look.

Willy O
10-10-12, 09:01
I'm actually from the area but do my mongering in Providence. I had a rare occasion of actually being downtown around 2:30 am and decided to see for myself if this area is actually as dead as the lack of posts indicates or people just don't know about this site. Central and North Main St. Were completely empty so I took a ride down boswell and turned right onto Franklin. The only 2 people I saw on the street at all were ironically a pimp and a HSW that was walking right in front of a carwash I believe. She was actually decent looking, either mexican or guatamalen I believe. Has anyone seen her before? I have to say that I wish Norwich would come alive because the gas to providence is killing me! The guys that hunt these streets must really have to grind it out to even find a SW. If anyone wants to exchange info about what they know, I am becoming very familiar with the spots in Providence. On the upside, I did not see any LEO while I was out and about. By the way, I had no intention of picking anyone up, just wanted to see what was out their but the one girl on Franklin definitely gave me the look.I don't remember what news station I saw it on but there was a bust last night. They were targeting prostitution and heroin and I believe eight people were charged. It seems like this is happening quite frequently so your gas money to Providence might be worth it.

Rmagrei17
10-10-12, 10:13
I don't remember what news station I saw it on but there was a bust last night. They were targeting prostitution and heroin and I believe eight people were charged. It seems like this is happening quite frequently so your gas money to Providence might be worth it.Thanks for the input, it does seem that Norwich Leo does stay active with stings, every one stay safe out there.

Soxfan04
10-10-12, 11:24
http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/crime/8-arrested-in-prostitution-drug-busts

Yup. There was a bust on the 9th for drugs and prostitution. For those that pm'd me about Kari, she's photo #4 and is actually 19-years old.

Rmagrei17
10-17-12, 20:50
For reasons I can't discuss, I can't monger in Norwich so I travel but that doesn't mean I can't keep my eyes sharp and help my fellow bretheren who can. Ill take trips and report back what I see, you decide if its helpful, ill even start taking pics. Tonight I saw one WSW on central by the leader store, she was skinny with dark hair who looked cute from afar. She gave me the wave and the look. Circled back to see if she was a sting decoy but she got scooped. On the corner of chestnut and Franklin, a young, possible BSW was just turning onto Franklin, Leo was parked behind the car wash though.

Soxfan04
10-23-12, 21:12
Tonight I saw one WSW on central by the leader store, she was skinny with dark hair who looked cute from afar. She gave me the wave and the look. Circled back to see if she was a sting decoy but she got scooped.I think that was "Deb." I picked her up for the first time tonight but never again. Gave her the standard $donation but she initially asked for 1/3 more than the usual for 1/2 1/2. Horrible job giving head. It's been said that there's no such thing as bad oral but her technique, if one can call it that, is to just put her mouth over it with no suction and almost no tongue action at all. I have no idea who told her she was good but she thought she was. Then, just a couple of minutes (literally) into the main event, she's asking if I'm close. Two more minutes and the same question. Another two minutes and it's "I don't know what's taking so long. It's never taken this long before." I tried telling her that two minutes was not "normal" and her reply was "It is with me!" I had to laugh, say the "hell with it. It's not worth having to listen to this. I really feel sorry for you though if you think a guy lasting two minutes is how things normally work." I even made it a point to show her the time on the dashboard clock to illustrate my point on the time. Never again. The price was right but the attitude and performance was severely lacking.

Rmagrei17
10-25-12, 13:42
I think that was "Deb." I picked her up for the first time tonight but never again. Gave her the standard $donation but she initially asked for 1/3 more than the usual for 1/2 1/2. Horrible job giving head. It's been said that there's no such thing as bad oral but her technique, if one can call it that, is to just put her mouth over it with no suction and almost no tongue action at all. I have no idea who told her she was good but she thought she was. Then, just a couple of minutes (literally) into the main event, she's asking if I'm close. Two more minutes and the same question. Another two minutes and it's "I don't know what's taking so long. It's never taken this long before." I tried telling her that two minutes was not "normal" and her reply was "It is with me!" I had to laugh, say the "hell with it. It's not worth having to listen to this. I really feel sorry for you though if you think a guy lasting two minutes is how things normally work." I even made it a point to show her the time on the dashboard clock to illustrate my point on the time. Never again. The price was right but the attitude and performance was severely lacking.Thanks I will avoid, was just out around 12 and saw her and 2 others that looked bad. Is a monger meeting something you guys are interested doing? I have digits to a non pro for any intel In Norwich. I would especially want to hear from successful pick ups. Pm me

For Tis
02-25-13, 10:46
Friday cruised through Norwich, central saw a WSW long black hair, gave the look a recieved look back. Toured the block to check for LEO, came back around and saw her again, another look. She was one I've never seen before, very good looking and looked more "clean" then others. Very hesitate so I took another quick drive around. When I came around again to take the chance she was gone. Waited around for a few but she never showed up again. It's tough out there with the new faces because you just don't know if you can take the chance, but then again you swear up and down when you miss them. Just kept telling myself it's not worth taking the chance first time around, especially in Norwich on such a short strip of road. Anyways. If anyone else saw her or have info I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Stay Safe,

For Tis

Fazone
03-14-13, 23:45
Someone got popped in the Greenville section of town, just before sunset:

http://www.theday.com/article/20130314/NWS01/130319768/1047

Soxfan04
03-16-13, 08:20
Someone got popped in the Greenville section of town, just before sunset:

http://www.theday.com/article/20130314/NWS01/130319768/1047Yup. I've seen her around the area a lot the last few months. Asks $40 and $60.

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/x930814935/Two-arrested-in-Norwich-on-prostitution-charges#axzz2Nhk7It89

Boy Wonder 9
03-16-13, 08:35
Yup. I've seen her around the area a lot the last few months. Asks $40 and $60.

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/x930814935/Two-arrested-in-Norwich-on-prostitution-charges#axzz2Nhk7It89The dude looks happy and proud in the mug shot. WTF.

ILoveThatPoo
03-16-13, 11:11
The dude looks happy and proud in the mug shot. WTF.He's happy because his drunk has worn off, he has seen what he actually paid for. The police rescued him!

For Tis
03-17-13, 01:43
He's happy because his drunk has worn off, he has seen what he actually paid for. The police rescued him!Funny because the same day at about or around same time I picked up a young red head down at the opposite end! She first asked for 50/100! I said no way, see you later! She settled for .3 and then asked for everything up front. Guess she thought she was dealing with a rookie. I gave her half up front and said the rest would depend on her performance.

She went to town. Wow did she go to town! Deep throat, non-stop, it felt like she enjoys what she does. Anyway. BBJ, No CIM though but her skill made up for it. Gave her the balance and off she went.

Never saw her before, but I would have to guess early twenties, looked like red hair, could be dirty blonde, nice body. The following morning I read the paper and saw the bust. Guess I got lucky being down the opposite end. Knew I was taking the chance on a T&T day. But was hurting bad.

Stay Safe ya'll,

For Tis

For Tis
03-26-13, 22:59
Seeing a more coming out lately on central. WSW, long black hair, very sweet body. Heard her name is "sonic" and she is up for just about anything. Didn't get the chance for pickup before someone else beat me to it. Saw her out the past two days, late afternoon. Met another one, HSW, said her name was "Maria". Older latin, still nice shape, little heavy, but nice. Talked a little on the street. When the deal was almost sealed uncle leo came around, she got spooked and said she had to go. Told me to meet up later when leo left the area. Never saw again. Interested in either or if any one has been with either one I appreciate some guideness.

Thanks,

Stay safe

Pyro1976
07-14-13, 11:12
Norwich is at it again two girls busted in 24 hours becareful out there

Craven Morehed
07-26-13, 09:25
Norwich is at it again two girls busted in 24 hours becareful out thereBusted a couple of guys in the greenville section a few days ago with a sting. Be careful out there.

Soxfan04
08-31-13, 03:46
Just swept through the area when I went to the gas station at 3:00 AM. Those CCTV cameras and increased police presence seem to have worked. Greenville and Boswell have been dead for over a month now.

Pyro1976
09-07-13, 22:31
I have done several runs and seen several out there 730 to 11 pm then their gone go earlier.

Just swept through the area when I went to the gas station at 3:00 AM. Those CCTV cameras and increased police presence seem to have worked. Greenville and Boswell have been dead for over a month now.

Soxfan04
09-08-13, 13:03
I have done several runs and seen several out there 730 to 11 pm then their gone go earlier.I'll try. Must not be having very good luck tho. I've tried cruising a few times in that time frame but had no luck. I usually try from midnight to 3 or so tho. I'd like to find someone other than skinny Aimee so I'll keep on cruising.

Pyro1976
07-11-14, 20:16
Been seeing life in new London was wondering if the night life was picking back up in Norwich.

Soxfan04
07-12-14, 02:19
Been seeing life in new London was wondering if the night life was picking back up in Norwich.Not that I've seen. Got the urge to cruise last night from 7:30 to 10:45. Saw one possible skinny wreck by the car wash on Franklin who gave me a look but I passed on even trying to pick her up (she had a little kid who was sitting not even 20 feet from her). Saw one other who was hanging out mid-Central who I've seen walking with the big fat guy (you've probably seen girls hanging around with him if you've cruised the area) but she wasn't working that night since she never looked and didn't wander over when given the chance.

HayWoodYaBloMe
11-11-14, 20:28
Ran into a girl at the harbor last week feeding the birds. Said her name is Rachel. Looks to be around 30, ice blue eyes, skinny (no, it's not Aimee). She mentioned eating at the soup kitchen and something about a shelter. Very friendly and talkative but I didn't have the time to find out more. Does anyone know of her? No idea if she's just a regular girl down on her luck, or someone who would appreciate our kind of help. Thanks.

Soxfan04
12-19-14, 23:18
Been seeing life in new London was wondering if the night life was picking back up in Norwich.Don't know about picking up per se but I was cruising through Greenville on my way to go to Walmart (just had an urge to take the long route) and drove by a girl in a long, thick winter coat. Made a few circles to scout the area as it looked like she'd given me a look of interest. Finally picked her up on a side street and it turned out to be Cee-Cee, who I hadn't seen in close to two years. Turns out she had twins in the meantime. Standard fare w / BBBJ and dropped her back off.

Chaz00
01-13-15, 22:42
Has anyone had any luck in norwich lately. If so please share the spots.

Soxfan04
04-24-15, 10:04
I think you just have to luck into things in Norwich nowadays. That was the case with me. I was actually planning to go get a grinder down at Starwood this morning when I saw a cute white girl walking down the road right by the fork in the road by North Main around 7:30 AM. I did the typical guy thing and turned my head to look at what I thought was a cute civilian girl filling out her blue jeans in a nice fashion when she turned her head to look back at me as I drove past her. Wait. What? Was that? Hmmmmm. This bears investigating. I turned around and came out a side road near her and watched for a minute as she stopped walking, looked back at me, did a "Who me?" look, and then came over to me when I nodded at her. She jumped in and it turned out to be Nikki (street name) who had apparently last been out and about nearly 3 years ago (and whom I'd picked up one time) after doing a stretch of time. She put on some weight and it all settled into a nice booty (she was stick thin the last time I saw her). So, a pleasant morning was passed with a round 2 with a cute 20's WSW.

Sun Seeker7
07-06-15, 18:24
I had a dream that I was driving the stroll in Norwich last week. I dreamt I saw a young spinner walking up the street. Pulled down a side street, she got in, we went to a spot. She asked for. 4 o but agreed to. 25. BBBJ no CIM. I hope I have this dream again sometime.

HayWoodYaBloMe
08-03-21, 00:39
Just wondering if there is anything in or near Norwich these days.

BeenHereFYears
08-31-21, 11:39
You use to be able to find them in the Greenville area. It seems like that group cleaned up their acts. I have seen some of their facebook pages, and the ones that use to play are all in recovery.

HayWoodYaBloMe
03-13-22, 11:35
Saw this one in Greenville while I was driving for work. Was looking around and asked for a ride. Ok. Dropped her off just a couple miles away. Didn't say much and I didn't ask anything cause I didn't want to assume she was working. Next day she was at the same place, holding a phone to her ear and looking down the street. Asked for a ride again. Sure. While I was moving something from the front seat to the back, some guy came out of the store and asked her if she wanted a ride. She opted to go with him. Was nice and polite and told me she found a ride. This makes me think she was working. I was just a ride and the other one may be money, so she chose money. It's been like 2 weeks and I haven't seen her since. Maybe she's tied up in that guys basement. Lolz.