PDA

View Full Version : Club Venus, Wild Cheri and other clubs

T Birdy
03-25-07, 02:27
Hi all,

So, Thursday I have all day off (and apparently, $500 to blow) and decide to spend a day just on myself for a change (meaning a day of debauchery, but you understand me)

After sleeping in and a big IHOP breakfast, I slide into Club Venus on 16th st at almost 1pm. No girls dancing, but I take a stool at the bar and have a beer.

Soon, several ordinary/homely girls come sauntering out. Some are overweight or pasty or have glasses. Some have overly large tatoos (which is always a sign of exceptional judgement). Ugh.

I often wonder what encouragement these girls got that made them want to apply for a stripper job in the first place. You know what I mean? Did someone actually say, "Your pear-shaped figure, greasy skin, bad teeth and ass rash are just made for strippin'!! You're HOT!"

Anyway, out comes one that gives me a double-take. Petite with short black hair, an absolutely hot ass, and body. Not a model, but adorable. Cute. Girl Next Door.

I introduce myself, by holding out my hand, smiling and pressing one knee between her legs to see her reaction. She rubs back and gives me a slanticular smile. And the next minute, she hops on my lap - she's a light little thing too - and is rolling my cock with her ass cheeks. I take that as a compliment.

She is..well, I can't tell you her name for reasons upcoming. We talk and rub for a bit as I work my fingers gently under her panties.

She leads me to the VIP room, where I unzip my pants and she takes over. I spend 3 or 4 songs wringing her out before she finishes, panting, her face over mine and sweat dripping off her nose. Ahh, I love leaving them exhausted!

After a bit, she's all fussy and chatty over me and enters her number into my phone. OK... Poor girl, mistaking this for attraction?

But then...then we arrange to meet Friday night for dinner downtown for a real non-billable date - and she is true to her word.

Sorry - this isn't a dating forum, so you'll get nothing from me (except to say my forethought in getting a room at the Hyatt was time and money very well spent). I may see her again, or maybe not.

And now, if you will permit me, I got home a little bit ago, fed the cat and I'm going to sleep for the next 14 hours!

Cheers,

T Birdy

A Mongerer
03-26-07, 01:27
Nice one my man! I love it when a plan comes together!

T Birdy
03-27-07, 00:02
Hello,

I forgot to include somthing in my last post. I visited the Wild Cheri last week and saw the girl that gave unexpected FS last year. I couldn't remember her name, but I do now. Alexia.

This time around, she was a little closed off, indignant and carried a bit of a 'tude to be honest.

I can't abide a stripper with an attitude, so I told her I was done after one song and left her up there putting on her top.

I chuckled as I left, thinking in mongering or anything else really, MMMV too!

T Birdy

Gossioii9
04-17-09, 01:23
Looks like your question thing at the end of the post worked. Also not having to sign in is nice too. Good job. Nice list.

Thanks

LapDogg
04-17-09, 20:52
Hi all,

After sleeping in and a big IHOP breakfast, I slide into Club Venus on 16th st at almost 1pm. No girls dancing, but I take a stool at the bar and have a beer.

Any mileage at the IHOP ? Nothing like an IHOP uniform to get the blood flowing.... LOL

Robert4612
04-18-09, 02:12
Any mileage at the IHOP ? Nothing like an IHOP uniform to get the blood flowing.... LOL

You guys know this thread is over 2 years old, right? :)

Two Nutts
04-18-09, 08:35
haaaaaaaaaaa

Russnready
04-18-09, 09:38
You are the man!

Love the posting.

Robert4612
04-18-09, 18:53
You are the man!

Love the posting.

TBirdy is MIA from this site unfortunately. I enjoyed his posts too!

LapDogg
04-18-09, 22:22

Yeah, that is why I joked about the IHOP.... looks like someone resurrected the thread.

Northsideman
04-21-09, 12:42
Most of the IHOP's in Indy are closed. Even the one downtown that's been there since the '60s (old A-frame building at 16th & Meridian). A friend of mine thought the IHOP on N. Michigan was a front for the Russian mob He said they were almost never open and once he saw what looked liked money laundering!

Guess you have to go somewhere else to pick up a pancake waitress!

Northsideman
05-12-09, 18:09
Someone is reopening the old Castleton IHOP as the "Omega Pancake House". I wonder if the waitresses will be as sweet as maple syrup?

Northsideman
07-27-09, 23:26
I know the purpose of this site is to review "providers", but I went to Omega Pancake House. Terrible food, slow service. Stay away!

Ilapp
09-02-09, 17:47
Any body catch the ad for dancers that said it was under new management?

Ilapp
02-25-10, 22:49
I made a couple of visits recently, shared it with some friends but honestly forgot this thread. First day was going to Rio to meet some friends and hit Wild Cheri at a time of day I used to frequent and they were not open yet. I went back a few days later for a late afternoon visit, mind you I have wasted lots of time and money in this place over the years, actually there the money was almost never wasted and take out was standard fare if you had anything left after the dine in menu, but as I walked in at around 4:30 a doorman asked for a cover, yes at Wild Cheri day shift. After the shock of it I wondered what would make me pay to get in there so I asked how many dancers were there, said he didn't know, he had just gone on(remember that fact for next visit, play beat the doorman) but he figured 3 or 4- I could see one ok looking ebony on stage, one so so looking dancer at the bar and that was it. I could only see one customer in the entire place, and he was walking out by me-- I looked at the doorman and said since its kind of lonely here you sure you want to charge me that cover- his answer in the affirmative sent me to my car and down to Venus, another old haunt. Walked in, no cover for days here by God, sat down, ordered a beer, got a good look at who was on the shift, wished I had paid the cover at Cheri after all, shugged the beer and went to the eastside. It is what happens when you get old, you really long for the good old days.

Rich60
06-06-10, 00:43
Ilapp

Do you remember the Venus Fly Trap at 38th St. and College Ave. One could find anything there back in the early 80's. I was in their one time and was the only white guy there, dressed nice and looked like I had more then 10.00 dollars on me and you needed a fly swater just to keep the girls away while you tried to finish your drink. Take out was an evey day thing there and was always avalible. (It is what happens when you get old, you really long for the good old days.)[/QUOTE]

R60

I made a couple of visits recently, shared it with some friends but honestly forgot this thread. First day was going to Rio to meet some friends and hit Wild Cheri at a time of day I used to frequent and they were not open yet. I went back a few days later for a late afternoon visit, mind you I have wasted lots of time and money in this place over the years, actually there the money was almost never wasted and take out was standard fare if you had anything left after the dine in menu, but as I walked in at around 4:30 a doorman asked for a cover, yes at Wild Cheri day shift. After the shock of it I wondered what would make me pay to get in there so I asked how many dancers were there, said he didn't know, he had just gone on(remember that fact for next visit, play beat the doorman) but he figured 3 or 4- I could see one ok looking ebony on stage, one so so looking dancer at the bar and that was it. I could only see one customer in the entire place, and he was walking out by me-- I looked at the doorman and said since its kind of lonely here you sure you want to charge me that cover- his answer in the affirmative sent me to my car and down to Venus, another old haunt. Walked in, no cover for days here by God, sat down, ordered a beer, got a good look at who was on the shift, wished I had paid the cover at Cheri after all, shugged the beer and went to the eastside. It is what happens when you get old, you really long for the good old days.

Ilapp
06-08-10, 12:58
Ilapp

Do you remember the Venus Fly Trap at 38th St. and College Ave. One could find anything there back in the early 80's. I was in their one time and was the only white guy there, dressed nice and looked like I had more then 10.00 dollars on me and you needed a fly swater just to keep the girls away while you tried to finish your drink. Take out was an evey day thing there and was always avalible. (It is what happens when you get old, you really long for the good old days.)

R60[/QUOTE]

wow, that is a name I don't think I would have remembered without a little jolt, yes I remember because you could drive a couple of blocks to the east and get a great "massage". You must be old enough to remember the Aloha and Fluff Your Duff then too. Diamonds(the east 38th Version-next to the 38th ST. Bar strip club) and Doll house were the best in that area, down 38th I mean, for take out in the day, actually lived with a couple from both of those before it was over, no tipping necessary. I actually still get together with one of them for fun and elderly sex to this day, it helps though that she lied and was only 15 when she was dancing there, if she were my age I would have to have written her off by now.

Chill Pill
06-22-10, 23:47
R60

wow, that is a name I don't think I would have remembered without a little jolt, yes I remember because you could drive a couple of blocks to the east and get a great "massage". You must be old enough to remember the Aloha and Fluff Your Duff then too. Diamonds(the east 38th Version-next to the 38th ST. Bar strip club) and Doll house were the best in that area, down 38th I mean, for take out in the day, actually lived with a couple from both of those before it was over, no tipping necessary. I actually still get together with one of them for fun and elderly sex to this day, it helps though that she lied and was only 15 when she was dancing there, if she were my age I would have to have written her off by now.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are too old, saggy balls and all. At least that's what the polekat said.

Nobsnindy
12-01-10, 20:10
Hi all,

So, Thursday I have all day off (and apparently, $500 to blow) and decide to spend a day just on myself for a change (meaning a day of debauchery, but you understand me)

Soon, several ordinary / homely girls come sauntering out. Some are overweight or pasty or have glasses. Some have overly large tatoos (which is always a sign of exceptional judgement). Ugh.

I often wonder what encouragement these girls got that made them want to apply for a stripper job in the first place. You know what I mean? Did someone actually say,"Your pear-shaped figure, greasy skin, bad teeth and ass rash are just made for strippin'! You're HOT!"

Anyway, out comes one that gives me a double-take. Petite with short black hair, an absolutely hot ass, and body. Not a model, but adorable. Cute. Girl Next Door.

I introduce myself, by holding out my hand, smiling and pressing one knee between her legs to see her reaction. She rubs back and gives me a slanticular smile. And the next minute, she hops on my lap. She's a light little thing too. And is rolling my cock with her ass cheeks. I take that as a compliment.

She is. Well, I can't tell you her name for reasons upcoming. We talk and rub for a bit as I work my fingers gently under her panties.

She leads me to the VIP room, where I unzip my pants and she takes over. I spend 3 or 4 songs wringing her out before she finishes, panting, her face over mine and sweat dripping off her nose. Ahh, I love leaving them exhausted!

After a bit, she's all fussy and chatty over me and enters her number into my phone. OK. Poor girl, mistaking this for attraction?

But then. Then we arrange to meet Friday night for dinner downtown for a real non-billable date. And she is true to her word.

Sorry. This isn't a dating forum, so you'll get nothing from me (except to say my forethought in getting a room at the Hyatt was time and money very well spent). I may see her again, or maybe not.

And now, if you will permit me, I got home a little bit ago, fed the cat and I'm going to sleep for the next 14 hours!

Cheers,

T BirdyTHis is still a great read. Long Live

Maxxx4628
04-25-11, 23:19
THis is still a great read. Long LiveOk I can't top that. Still you might enjoy this. There used to be a club near the south end of Lafayette Road past Eagledale and before 16th St. It was burned down for the insurance money I am sure, maybe 10 years ago.

Sorry I can't remember the name of the place.

OK it was a bit of a dive but I always had a good time there. It was my place to start the rounds.

So on this day a tiny brunette with wonderful curls and a cute smile was 'out' as in the man who provided her a roof, nutrition and most likely an ample supply of feel good medications was telling her off; throwing her out. He literally bumped into me, he was leaving as I was arriving. . . He was walking one way and spitting vile back in the opposite direction. This guy had just decided that the trade was no longer fair. I suspect his decision was based on her lack of commitment to his fantasy of a monogamous relationship. Out he went.

If she gave him a further thought I would be surprised. Rather, her instinct kicked in and she needed to reestablish access to her basic needs. (see above) Our eyes met and a minute later we were at a table drinking and it was still before noon. I love Indy. Within in 5 minutes she told me she was available for consideration. Ok I nodded, then asked what could I expect. She put my hand between her thighs then pulled the G string to the side inviting me to have at it. This place was not that big, but no one seemed to notice. I got to play for a few songs then it was her turn to dance. After she left the stage we went to the back room. This was not private. The main stage was just around a corner. For those of you that remember this place, recall there was not a door and the private dance seats were built into the wall in sort of an arc facing the main stage. We are back there for maybe 4 songs. Barely into the first she is standing between my legs with her back side in my face and again pulls the g-string aside. Then her hands reach between her legs and start working on me. I have no idea how long the term HE has been around, This day proceeded the coining of that phrase. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Right? It's always an adventure but that was as good as I ever got at a club. I only bought that first round.

She got off that night at 8 and needed to know if I would be there for her. I thanked her and declined. It was all very nice and polite. To this day my best friend still rips me for not letting him know about this girl and her situation. He used to get action at a place on Meridian called Shannon's Roaring 20s. I never had the balls to go. It was an urban club.

Bad Bad Man
05-19-11, 08:48
Ok I can't top that. Still you might enjoy this. There used to be a club near the south end of Lafayette Road past Eagledale and before 16th St. It was burned down for the insurance money I am sure, maybe 10 years ago.

Sorry I can't remember the name of the place.

OK it was a bit of a dive but I always had a good time there. It was my place to start the rounds.

So on this day a tiny brunette with wonderful curls and a cute smile was 'out' as in the man who provided her a roof, nutrition and most likely an ample supply of feel good medications was telling her off; throwing her out. He literally bumped into me, he was leaving as I was arriving. . . He was walking one way and spitting vile back in the opposite direction. This guy had just decided that the trade was no longer fair. I suspect his decision was based on her lack of commitment to his fantasy of a monogamous relationship. Out he went.

If she gave him a further thought I would be surprised. Rather, her instinct kicked in and she needed to reestablish access to her basic needs. (see above) Our eyes met and a minute later we were at a table drinking and it was still before noon. I love Indy. Within in 5 minutes she told me she was available for consideration. Ok I nodded, then asked what could I expect. She put my hand between her thighs then pulled the G string to the side inviting me to have at it. This place was not that big, but no one seemed to notice. I got to play for a few songs then it was her turn to dance. After she left the stage we went to the back room. This was not private. The main stage was just around a corner. For those of you that remember this place, recall there was not a door and the private dance seats were built into the wall in sort of an arc facing the main stage. We are back there for maybe 4 songs. Barely into the first she is standing between my legs with her back side in my face and again pulls the g-string aside. Then her hands reach between her legs and start working on me. I have no idea how long the term HE has been around, This day proceeded the coining of that phrase. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Right? It's always an adventure but that was as good as I ever got at a club. I only bought that first round.

She got off that night at 8 and needed to know if I would be there for her. I thanked her and declined. It was all very nice and polite. To this day my best friend still rips me for not letting him know about this girl and her situation. He used to get action at a place on Meridian called Shannon's Roaring 20s. I never had the balls to go. It was an urban club.The place you're describing was Diamonds. Great memories there. Shannon's was good for what it was: basically a brothel. By shutting it down the city just put all the girls out walking the streets.