PDA

View Full Version : Legitimate Massage and Other Bodywork

Double Nickle
03-11-07, 01:00
Is getting your testicles or prostate gland massaged legitimate? If both your hands were all bandaged up would the candystriper scrub your penis during a sponge bath? How can we simplify byzantine draping protocols? How does one get the best possible massage? How do the different kinds of massage rate? Have you ever gotten a happy ending at a supposedly legitimate place? Should I give colon hydrotherapy, sexual surrogate therapy, acupuncture, etc. a try?

Double Nickle
03-11-07, 01:30
One complaint I have about both "legitimate" and happy ending massage parlors is that usually no attention is paid to the front torso. This is more understandable in a rub and tug or full service place because time has to be set aside for HJ, BJ, or full service.

Typically in a legitimate parlor the sheet, towel or other covering will be kept above nipple level. While women are in most but not all public places required to cover their nipples, I do not feel gender equality for males is needed in this regard. What, are we to regress to the Victorian era and make men as well as women wear tops on the beach?

I suppose that one could argue that the erectile tissue of the nipple is an erogenous zone and should be protected to prevent abuse. I enjoy it when the masseuse plays with my nipples but I have never had this drive me totally amok. How about the rest of you? Plus I think that masseuses will follow your wishes if you say, "please don't touch my nipples, they are too sensitive."

For peter's sake let's undrape and massage the chest more often. You are more likely to be hit by a meteorite than to contract a fatal disease by hand to tit contact. Too pleasurable? So what? If we ban everything that feels good all that would be left would be most work and non consensual crime.

While we're at it we should at least legitimatize do it yourself hand relief which is absolutely safe and will probably cut down on much riskier behavior. Handjobs by the masseuse are probably a good idea too. They are probably less risky than eating lunch. An individual masseuse should be able to make up her own stricter rules, but why enforce a large scale ban on safe pleasurable activity?

Double Nickle

Thinkstoomuch
03-11-07, 14:27
Interested in answers to this as well, as there are no AMPs where I now live.

Have you ever gotten a happy ending at a supposedly legitimate place?Yes. The problem is consistency, and it seems to really depend on the girl, or on their comfort level. I've been in a place where I've had 4 massages and got a happy ending once, and it was the manager that did it, of her own volition (starting by casual contact while still in my stomach).

Would love to hear from someone who consistently has good luck at 'legitimate" establishments.

Double Nickle
03-12-07, 16:19
A lot of people are going on cruises nowadays. All the major cruiselines have their own spa, offering massage. What should you expect?

Formerly Carnival ships' masseuses were run by a british company starting with S whose name I do not recall. The other company's girls nicknamed the company "sluts." They did not seem to follow the nudity taboo. They would come for the customer right into the men's locker room on the ship. Frequently a young british babe would come up to me while I was stark naked, "time for your massage." When changing a wet towel around one's waist for a dry one or when flipping over, all would be revealed. They didn't seem to mind looking at my erect penis. I always enjoyed the massage. And I enjoyed not having draping rules. I never got a happy ending. Oh well, I can always do that myself later.

But now Carnival, Windstar, Cunard, and Holland America at least are all under one umbrella company. On Holland America line and likely all the others the masseuses are under a second British company, Steiner. I think some of the other cruiselines use them too. So if you get a massage at sea it will very likely be by a Steiner girl.

The Steiner girl might be from anywhere in the world, but the odds are it will be from the British Isles or a British Commonwealth country. There seems to have been some flux in the draping conventions. You are supposed to be covered at all times, but usually only by a towel or other covering. Once a French Steiner girl got all pissy when she found I did not have a bathing suit, shorts, or underwear under my towel. I really did not know that was expected. The flip would sometimes be awkward with the towel tending to shift and the girl scrambling to avoid exposing any forbidden zone.

I just returned from a 15 day cruise from San Diego to Hawaii and Mexico. I tried another Steiner massage. I booked it at the reception desk of the Evergreen Spa onboard. Two Days later, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, I report back to the desk where I fill out a long questionaire. Medical stuff. How often do I get a massage? A checklist of what parts I want special attention given [penis is not on the list]. Etc. Etc. Sign at the end.

Then a tiny Flippina lady, May, comes up to me and says she'll be my masseuse. She is very native looking with a big head and jaws. But it is attractive in it's own way and she has huge dark eyes and a big smile. She takes my room key and comes back with a locker key and slippers. I'm to change into a robe and slippers and meet her in the hallway.

From the hallway I am led into a nearby massage room. It is quite a room with an electronically adjustable massage table, counter, sink, and shower. I am to take off my robe, lie face up, and cover myself with a light print sheet after she steps out of the room. She knocks. "Come in." She uncovers one side of me, then the other, using a brush to take off old dead skin cells. She goes up the side of each leg all the way up to the waist.

Then she surprises the hell out of me. One second I am getting little unoffensive bits of my front treated. The next thing I know the sheet is whipped off me and I'm lying there stark naked, uncovered, face up, dick hanging out. I think to myself, "Wow, I guess Steiner has dumped some of those silly draping rules - what next?" "Turn over." Then the sheet goes back down on my backside.

Later I realize that what she does is hold the sheet up vertically in front of her eyes so she doesn't see me in all my glory. At first I though she was so short that she couldn't do a regular "tented" flip. But later I discover the tall Steiner girls do it that way too.

Now dead skin cells are brushed off my back and most of my legs (not my inner thighs though). She works over my feet with a wet cloth. Then the actual massage begins. The sheet is lowered to just above the crack of my ass. Warm oil is rubbed over my back and most of my buttocks under the sheet (not the cleft though). Then a hard massage of the same areas. My arms and hands get done as well. A hot wet towel is laid across my back. My back is covered and each leg is uncovered one at a time and massaged. Not the inner thigh though.

Now we do a second flip. Again I am totally exposed for a while - not that I mind. She does the legs again, still avoiding most of the inner thighs. My scalp, neck and shoulders get massaged. The rest of my front torso is left untouched. It was a great massage, nice and relaxing (except for some of the hard massaging). She leaves. I put my robe back on. Knock, Knock. "Come in." She tries to sell me further spa services. I say, "maybe later- I'll think about it." I'm sure I wouldn't mind seeing this little honey again.

Virile Vito
03-12-07, 16:33
One complaint I have about both "legitimate" and happy ending massage parlors is that usually no attention is paid to the front torso. This is more understandable in a rub and tug or full service place because time has to be set aside for HJ, BJ, or full service.

Typically in a legitimate parlor the sheet, towel or other covering will be kept above nipple level. While women are in most but not all public places required to cover their nipples, I do not feel gender equality for males is needed in this regard. What, are we to regress to the Victorian era and make men as well as women wear tops on the beach?

I suppose that one could argue that the erectile tissue of the nipple is an erogenous zone and should be protected to prevent abuse. I enjoy it when the masseuse plays with my nipples but I have never had this drive me totally amok. How about the rest of you? Plus I think that masseuses will follow your wishes if you say, "please don't touch my nipples, they are too sensitive."

For peter's sake let's undrape and massage the chest more often. You are more likely to be hit by a meteorite than to contract a fatal disease by hand to tit contact. Too pleasurable? So what? If we ban everything that feels good all that would be left would be most work and non consensual crime.

While we're at it we should at least legitimatize do it yourself hand relief which is absolutely safe and will probably cut down on much riskier behavior. Handjobs by the masseuse are probably a good idea too. They are probably less risky than eating lunch. An individual masseuse should be able to make up her own stricter rules, but why enforce a large scale ban on safe pleasurable activity?

Double Nickle

DN,

There is absolutely no reason for even a "legitimate" place to make you cover anything above the waist. Even the typical absurd state massage regulations (which call massage a sensual activity but decry what we call extras as being evil) only say that the genitals have to be covered - breasts are only included for females. If a place has licensed masseuses, they should be able to do (and you should be able to demand) massage on the front of the body, including the front of the shoulders, abdomen and face.

Vito

IrishMale
03-12-07, 16:44
DN, I have taken several cruises on Carnival over the past few years and have been an AMP customer for about the same numer of years. When I saw the price of the massage on the ships I declined to get one, not so much because I thought it was too much but because for almost the same price I could get FS in an AMP. I have checked in at the spas on board the ships just to ask about the massages and everything appeared to me to be super-legitimate. Nothing wrong with that, except that the legitimate massages around here run in the $50 to $75 range and there is no attempt to get a tip. Also, when I was really seriously considering an on board massage I found a website that was really a blog and pretty much everyone who had patronized an on board spa wrote that the employees work at trying to sell you spa products and further services. Even with that, though, many felt the massages were very good. I guess I've been spoiled by AMPs and by the affordable massage therapists in my area.

A lot of people are going on cruises nowadays. All the major cruiselines have their own spa, offering massage. What should you expect?

Formerly Carnival ships' masseuses were run by a british company starting with S whose name I do not recall. The other company's girls nicknamed the company "sluts." They did not seem to follow the nudity taboo. They would come for the customer right into the men's locker room on the ship. Frequently a young british babe would come up to me while I was stark naked, "time for your massage." When changing a wet towel around one's waist for a dry one or when flipping over, all would be revealed. They didn't seem to mind looking at my erect penis. I always enjoyed the massage. And I enjoyed not having draping rules. I never got a happy ending. Oh well, I can always do that myself later.

But now Carnival, Windstar, Cunard, and Holland America at least are all under one umbrella company. On Holland America line and likely all the others the masseuses are under a second British company, Steiner. I think some of the other cruiselines use them too. So if you get a massage at sea it will very likely be by a Steiner girl.

The Steiner girl might be from anywhere in the world, but the odds are it will be from the British Isles or a British Commonwealth country. There seems to have been some flux in the draping conventions. You are supposed to be covered at all times, but usually only by a towel or other covering. Once a French Steiner girl got all pissy when she found I did not have a bathing suit, shorts, or underwear under my towel. I really did not know that was expected. The flip would sometimes be awkward with the towel tending to shift and the girl scrambling to avoid exposing any forbidden zone.

I just returned from a 15 day cruise from San Diego to Hawaii and Mexico. I tried another Steiner massage. I booked it at the reception desk of the Evergreen Spa onboard. Two Days later, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, I report back to the desk where I fill out a long questionaire. Medical stuff. How often do I get a massage? A checklist of what parts I want special attention given [penis is not on the list]. Etc. Etc. Sign at the end.

Then a tiny Flippina lady, May, comes up to me and says she'll be my masseuse. She is very native looking with a big head and jaws. But it is attractive in it's own way and she has huge dark eyes and a big smile. She takes my room key and comes back with a locker key and slippers. I'm to change into a robe and slippers and meet her in the hallway.

From the hallway I am led into a nearby massage room. It is quite a room with an electronically adjustable massage table, counter, sink, and shower. I am to take off my robe, lie face up, and cover myself with a light print sheet after she steps out of the room. She knocks. "Come in." She uncovers one side of me, then the other, using a brush to take off old dead skin cells. She goes up the side of each leg all the way up to the waist.

Then she surprises the hell out of me. One second I am getting little unoffensive bits of my front treated. The next thing I know the sheet is whipped off me and I'm lying there stark naked, uncovered, face up, dick hanging out. I think to myself, "Wow, I guess Steiner has dumped some of those silly draping rules - what next?" "Turn over." Then the sheet goes back down on my backside.

Later I realize that what she does is hold the sheet up vertically in front of her eyes so she doesn't see me in all my glory. At first I though she was so short that she couldn't do a regular "tented" flip. But later I discover the tall Steiner girls do it that way too.

Now dead skin cells are brushed off my back and most of my legs (not my inner thighs though). She works over my feet with a wet cloth. Then the actual massage begins. The sheet is lowered to just above the crack of my ass. Warm oil is rubbed over my back and most of my buttocks under the sheet (not the cleft though). Then a hard massage of the same areas. My arms and hands get done as well. A hot wet towel is laid across my back. My back is covered and each leg is uncovered one at a time and massaged. Not the inner thigh though.

Now we do a second flip. Again I am totally exposed for a while - not that I mind. She does the legs again, still avoiding most of the inner thighs. My scalp, neck and shoulders get massaged. The rest of my front torso is left untouched. It was a great massage, nice and relaxing (except for some of the hard massaging). She leaves. I put my robe back on. Knock, Knock. "Come in." She tries to sell me further spa services. I say, "maybe later- I'll think about it." I'm sure I wouldn't mind seeing this little honey again.

Double Nickle
03-13-07, 17:54
Virile Vito is right. When you pay for a full body massage and chest, abdomen, and inner thighs are left untouched you feel a bit ripped off. If my dick is in the way, just move it with the towel as I've had some legitimate masseuses do.

Irish Male2 is correct that often the price of a legitimate cruiseship massage will be more than the price of a massage with fucking and sucking at an AMP. But the price of cruise ship and other legitimate massage varies widely. I paid $109 plus about a 20% tip for my great massage with May. If I had waited a few hours it was being offered on sale for $89. Near the end of the cruise a 50% off special was advertised. So presumably it would have been $54.50. If you opt for add ons the price can rise substantially. One morning an ad for exfoliation, body scrub, and full body massage appeared. It was on special sale for $67 off; $159 instead of the regular $226. At full price with a 20% tip added you're paying almost double what inexpensive AMPs charge for massage with FS. Of course some AMPs charge double what others do.

Chinese massage without hand relief starts at about $40 an hour. Legitimate on shore massage goes up from there. And up and up and up. I can get a great legitimate american massage in Waterbury for $65. But at a spa in what must be one of the swankest hotels in the Hawaiian islands I paid $211 including tip for an 80 minute Lomi Lomi massage by a young native Hawaiian lady. I am happy paying that much for the rare treat of a special kind of massage by a native in the homeland of that massage type. Ordinarily I do want FS for that price though. For half that price or so I'll want a HJ but might settle for DIY.

Double Nickle

IrishMale
03-13-07, 19:25
DN,

I may have this backwards but it does make sense. I was told that massages on board the ships are less expensive when the ships are in port than when they are out to sea. This may hold true for the longer cruises but perhaps not so for the 3 or 4 day cruises, especially if there are very short ports of call. It does make sense, though, if you are in a port of call, most people will go ashore for shopping and partying so lowering the prices for those who stay on board will get at least a few customers for the on board spas.

Double Nickle
03-15-07, 01:40
If I see an ad for massage with table shower I am sure this is a place where a happy ending is available. "Legitimate" massage parlors just do not offer table showers, named as such. They may offer a body scrub. But there are body scrubs and there are body scrubs. I had 2 "body scrubs" recently. They were different as night and day.

I had a second shipboard massage on my recent cruise, with Hungarian Steiner girl Anna. I had bought a package with exfoliation and body scrub offered on sale. She rubs this gritty and oily but sweet smelling goop over my calves, the sides of my legs, and my back. This was the combined body scrub and exfoliation. The grit scrubbed away the dead skin cells when rubbed over my body. Then Anna left the room and I was to use the in-room shower to wash the goop away. Then I am to dry myself off, lay back on the massage table, and cover myself, before Anna knocks and comes back in. On sale this was an extra $50. Full price it would have been an extra $117. K-girls throw in the infinitely better table shower for no extra money. I would recommend sticking with the regular massage only (preferably on sale) unless you are Mr. Moneybags Monger.

In San Diego I went to a massage parlor where, if I remember correctly, an hour massage was $90; an hour hot bath and body scrub (which included massage) was $100. Only $10 more for the body scrub? Sure, I'll try it. The tub looked like a hybrid between a bathtub and a Jacuzzi. I had already gotten butt naked in front of this hot Japanese lady. I climbed into the tub. She scrubs my legs, arms, chest and back sitting down in the tub. She has me stand up and she scrubs some of my missing bits. My by now rock hard penis, balls, and butt crack she has me wash myself. She is right in front of me watching. Now that is a body scrub! Much later, after the massage, she asks if I wanted anything else massaged and I got extras. But I could have said, "give me a scalp and face massage," and walked out with a great totally "legitimate" experience for only $100.

Some places apparently are not offering table showers anymore because of LE pressure. In these places it might be an idea to start calling a table shower a body scrub, further confusing terminology.

Double Nickle
03-16-07, 16:25
1. She keeps adjusting the towel over my ass. What, is a glimpse of my crack going to strike you blind - what am I the sun god?
2. It's the hottest day of the year, I'm sweating like a pig, but she won't let me use her shower.
3. I don't get my inner thighs massaged. Just move my penis with the towel lady.
4. She has an ad in the paper, but gets flustered at a walk - in.
5. I have to fill out a questionaire longer than my grad school application.
6. The receptionist is a 10 but the masseuse is a 4.
7. She tries to sell me massage oil or something - like I'm going to massage myself.
8. I talk, she says nothing or just grunts.
9. She talks, but only about what bad shape I'm in.
10. My penis is obviously fully erect but she won't take mercy on me saying, "I can't touch your magnificent cock because of my professional association rules and guidelines - but you can jack off in front of me if you want while I stroke your inner thighs, belly, and nipples."

Bighawg11
03-21-07, 00:49
#11. The masseuse talks, exhaustively, about how this establishment (or themselves, the worker) are legitimate and proceed to leave me totally limp (for a week, it seems) by telling me stories of how gross it is when someone gets excited in their massage.

#12. [what the heck] being witnessed to by a "born again" masseuse. Blech. I'm trying to either (a) relax and get away from day-to-day stress or (b) get off. I don't want to be saved, thank you.

Double Nickle
03-22-07, 19:32
Before the Europeans discovered Hawaii in the late 1700's natives there were getting a type of massage called lomi lomi. Here is what Islands magazine (March 2007) has to say about it:

"Massage" is a convenient European term, but the Hawaiian art of
lomilomi, passed down over time through the teachings of the
kahunas (priests), is both massage and spiritual reconnection.
Recipients of true lomilomi not only experience physical relaxation
but also an erasure of anxiety and negative thoughts. The Four
Seasons Resort Lanai at Manele Bay and the Lodge at Koele both
offer a 50- or 80- minute lomilomi massage.

Many other places in Hawaii and some elsewhere offer lomilomi, lomi lomi or Lomi Lomi (the massage; the term also refers to a salmon dish). I talked to a blonde masseuse at Spa Tiki in San Diego who was trained in lomi lomi in her native Hawaii. She said that the masseuse is actually supposed to assume the negative energies of the person being massaged. It sounds like the old legend of the scapegoat. I also received a lomi lomi massage in Hawaii by a beautiful young Hawaiian native who had been specially trained in it.

Forearms and elbows are used a lot in lomi lomi. The elbows supply hard localized pressure while the forearms provide more general pressure. They may be held steady or moved along the body. More customary long firm handstrokes were also used. Fingertips were additionally applied to pressure points. The massage oil was coconut based. All the many knots in my body were individually worked on. Arms and legs were lifted, bent, and massaged hard. The individual joints of hands and feet, palms, and soles all received special attention. Scalp and face were massaged and my earlobes were pinched.

In a great many respects the lomi lomi was similar to Qi Gong Tuina, the Chinese form of massage. This is probably not just a coincidence. It is believed that the Polynesians derived from the Lapita culture of China. I rather doubt the lomi lomi connection dates from the original exodus of the Polynesian people. It more likely dates from circa 1500 BC to 300 AD when Polynesian culture was centered on the island of Fiji, but it could have been assimilated any time up to about 1300 AD when the long distance voyaging in canoes ceased.

Undoubtedly the original lomi lomi has been altered to conform to modern massage practice. "Proper" draping was observed in my lomi lomi. I'm sure the original natives wouldn't have bothered. After all, the women used to swim naked to the European ships and fornicate freely with the sailors. The belly was apparently massaged well unlike today. A story tells of a native queen, full after a feast, who, after lomi lomi was able to eat more. Nevertheless, I would recommend experiencing a lomi lomi massage. If you can find one closer to the native spirit, so much the better.

JesterCasanova
03-23-07, 00:01
#11. The masseuse talks, exhaustively, about how this establishment (or themselves, the worker) are legitimate and proceed to leave me totally limp (for a week, it seems) by telling me stories of how gross it is when someone gets excited in their massage.

#12. [what the heck] being witnessed to by a "born again" masseuse. Blech. I'm trying to either (a) relax and get away from day-to-day stress or (b) get off. I don't want to be saved, thank you.Laffs

#13 Every so often she'll actidentally hit my pitched tent with an elbow and then pretends like nothing unusual happened, but it was enough to make Jr, think he's going to get attention so he keeps on reaching for the stars.

Double Nickle
03-23-07, 21:30
Cruiseships are starting to add acupuncture to their onboard spa services. On my cruise the start of this month I attended a scheduled acupuncture lecture. This Californian guy was speaking to a full (but rather small) room. He was telling how it enabled him to cut healing time in half, how conditions that had been totally unresponsive to regular medicine were improved by acupuncture, etc. He asked for a show of hands of people who were afraid of needles. I immediately raised my hand, expecting nearly everybody else to do the same. I look in back of me - everybody else has their hands down. He says he wants me to volunteer to come up front. "You're Kidding." He wasn't. He swabs my left arm near the elbow and in goes this acupuncture needle. I was quite surprised. I felt a pop when it went in but it actually didn't hurt. Later a youngish lady who had a full treatment told me that didn't hurt either.

So I'm one step closer to trying a regular treatment. I've seen lady acupuncturists on another ship. I might give them a try. Dedicated monger that I am I always want a lady servicing me whether it is acupuncture, acupressure, massage, haircut, chiropractic, dermatology, whatever. I might try Chinatown, though, where I've noticed several female acupuncturists advertise. Sometimes both acupuncture and acupressure are offered, I believe even in a combination treatment. That might be interesting, especially if I note I would be interested in having my retarded ejaculation condition treated. I really do have this condition. Acupuncture and acupressure are closely related Chinese medical disciplines, both having to do with meridians on the body and with getting the Qi or chi (life energy) flowing properly.

Double Nickle

Double Nickle
03-29-07, 14:42
In the March 2007 issue of Massage magazine an article on spas indicates that in 2005 the US spa business had revenue of 9.7 billion. There were 131 million spa visits. Spas employed 267,400 workers. Massage is a core offering at your local spa. However, there are many licensed massage therapists who do not work at a spa. Texas alone has 24,378 licensed masseuses. Many so called legitimate masseuses operate unlicensed. Then there are your happy ending masseuses. I would not be surprised to find nearly as many of these as "legitimate" masseuses. Looks like pretty much the entire population is "touched" by the industry.

To get registered as a massage therapist in Ontario, Canada you need 2 to 3 years of full time education. There is a government fee of $425 canadian dollars a year.

Readers of the magazine are asked to email their answer to the following question. "Should massage therapists accept tips?" "Why, or why not?"

Real Lmt
03-30-07, 13:24

Okay, first off: In New York, we are bound by our licensing agreements to drape the breast area of men and women, unless they specifically ask not to be draped. I'm qualified to do lymphatic breast massage on women, and can do this if requested. For men, I often massage the abdomen and chest as there are many reasons to do this. The psoas muscle is the cause of low back pain in many people and best accessed through the abdomen. However, I would NOT massage the chest and stomach of a man until I had seen them several times and knew it was a non-sexual request, and I would certainly never "play" with their nipples. Massage therapy is not sensual, period.

My avoidance of areas on the male body have nothing at all to do with fear of disease. I do not wish to have sensual/sexual contact with men (or women), and that type of touch has absolutely no connection to my practice or my education.

I would most certainly not be willing to participate (actively or passively) in male release in any way. Again, this has nothing to do with "risk", as in disease, and everything to do with NOT BEING A SEX WORKER. My boyfriend doesn't masturbate in front of me...why on earth would I be interested in seeing strangers do this?

Real Lmt
03-30-07, 13:44
http://www.op.nysed.gov/mtguide.htm

Some highlights:

Massage therapists will avoid exerting undue influence on patients/clients and will never engage in sexual behavior during the course of the professional relationship. The therapist should not engage in sexual conduct or activities, even if the patient/client attempts to sexualize the relationship.

No manipulation of the genital areas is permitted, even at the patient's/client's request.

Massage of genital areas and massage of a patient/client who is not properly draped for massage shall be considered immoral conduct.

The practice of massage by a massage therapist who is not properly dressed shall be considered immoral conduct.

Now, even if I felt okay about exposing or touching genitals, why would I risk the thousands of dollars I put into my education for some guy who doesn't understand what the "big deal" is for me to give him a handjob?

Real Lmt
03-30-07, 18:54
I thought these were very funny, but here are my replies:

"1. She keeps adjusting the towel over my ass. What, is a glimpse of my crack going to strike you blind - what am I the sun god?"

I'm not concerned about a glimpse of crack, but I do want your ass covered.

"2. It's the hottest day of the year, I'm sweating like a pig, but she won't let me use her shower."

In the spas I've worked in, there were showers. I don't work from my home, so I don't have access to a shower at my office. I'm not sure I'd want someone using my shower if I had only one bathroom, but this was actually part of the reason I decided not to have a home office. I'd rather not share my bathroom.

"3. I don't get my inner thighs massaged. Just move my penis with the towel lady."

I will massage the inner thighs...but not if you've got an erection, and only if I've established that you're not looking for something other than your thighs massaged.

"4. She has an ad in the paper, but gets flustered at a walk - in."

Probably a safety issue, even for girls who are doing the extras. It's always always always in the back of your mind that a man could be a physical threat if they come walking into your space unannounced. That's just the way of the world. If you've called ahead, we have eased our minds about you to some degree based on that phone call.

"5. I have to fill out a questionaire longer than my grad school application."

Haha, I must admit, my paperwork is rather lengthy. But it's important for doing good work. I really need to know about your health, injuries, etc. so that I can treat you properly, and also in the rare case of litigation. If you've not disclosed a condition on the intake, and something goes wrong, it's your responsibility. If I've not asked the question, it's mine. My liability insurance requires complete health intakes.

"6. The receptionist is a 10 but the masseuse is a 4."

Not relevant if you're just there for a real massage.

"7. She tries to sell me massage oil or something - like I'm going to massage myself."

If she works in a spa, she has to. Spa workers are required to try to move product. In my own office, I only offer products I actually feel would be beneficial for after-care of a particular issue.

"8. I talk, she says nothing or just grunts."

Some therapists are not so good with chatting. They lose their focus. I let the client set the pace...I answer when they speak, but am quiet when they are.

"9. She talks, but only about what bad shape I'm in."

I never comment on anyone's body type, but I will suggest exercises or stretches, etc. that might alleviate pain.

"10. My penis is obviously fully erect but she won't take mercy on me saying, "I can't touch your magnificent cock because of my professional association rules and guidelines - but you can jack off in front of me if you want while I stroke your inner thighs, belly, and nipples.""

HAHA, now that's just silly.

Double Nickle
04-01-07, 11:18
The oldest continuous massage tradition in the world today is Qi Gong Tuina which is also called Chinese back rub, Chi Kung Tuina, etc. It developed in China previous to 1,700 BC, has thrived there ever since, and has been exported to other countries. Also variations of it have acheived autonomous status in other countries.

Originally Qi Gong and Tuina were two separate disciplines. Tuina was the very forceful repositioning of bones, back to the optimum positions. It is the equivalent of Chriropractic or Osteology in the West today.

As anybody who has been to a chiropractor knows, they relieve subluxations in which misaligned bones interfere with nerve conduction. Tuina of course does the same. Qi Gong has a similar effect but is more subtle. Qi or chi originally meant breath. It still does but has been expanded to mean life energy - all forms of life energy, not just oxidation. Elan vital, mana, theta, orgone, the Force (to Star Wars fans): many cultures have their own version. Gong or kung means skill, a particular technique or exercise developed for some purpose. Kung Fu comes from the same root. Qi Gong can and sometimes does mean breathing exercises and you will see elderly Chinese ladies doing them in parks around Chinatown. But Qi Gong is also a form of Chinese martial art. Channel the life energy flowing through the body correctly and you come up with explosive force. There are certain energy meridians and focal points in the body which are utilized by Qi Gong practictioners and also by acupuncturists, a closely related discipline.

My regular Qi Gong Tuina masseuse starts out with me lying face down on a regular massage table under a towel She presses down hard with her palms, but I think this is just to sop up residual moisture from my unassisted stand up shower. Then she stands by my head and gives a long two handed stroke down my whole back. Good way to start that Qi moving. She manipulates my neck really hard which is great because I always have a lot of tension stored there. My back is pressed, squeezed, prodded, rolled (with a little wooden thingie). Then each arm is individually brought to my side and kneaded, bent, and kneaded some more. Fingers and thumbs are pulled and rotated. She digs in deep with her fingers around my shoulderblades which almost feels better than sex to me.

Then the towel is brought back up over my back again, so once more I'm fully covered. Next she flips the bottom of the towel up, so my bare derriere is completely exposed. She really has to do this because part of the Qi Gong involves pressing on pelvic acupressure points where hipbones fuse with the spine right down to the ends of the pubic bones. The joint where femur meets hip socket is also worked. At this point a 90 pound tuina girl would do the backwalking thing. Mine is tall and muscular (though nicely curved) so instead she walks on my back on her knees, exerting the pressure with the whole area of her calves. The towel is brought down until it is just covering my legs for this. Each buttock is pressed with her bodyweight. Why neglect the gluteus maximus, the largest muscle in the human body? Each half of my back is pressed several times.

Time for the legs. The towel goes back up over my ass and each leg is uncovered separately. She presses, grabs, bends, rubs, prods, and shakes my flesh and bones. The toes are worked individually. Then she goes down my legs with the sides of her hands like she's tenderizing a steak. A hot towel is then procured, laid on my back and pressed hard. She rubs it all over the back of my body, probably to clean up the massage oil which I'd scarcely noticed her applying. A dry towel is then used to dry me off. At one point she always grabs my trapezius muscles between the folds of the towel, lifts my shoulders right off the table and shakes me like a rat in the jaws of a terrier.

Often the Qi Gong Tuina is over at this point. Some masseuses will have you flip and do some front side bodywork. Mine always gives me a nice fingertip scalp, face, and neck massage, including squeezing the earlobes.

Double Nickle
04-22-07, 08:25
Is getting your testicles or prostate gland massaged legitimate? If both your hands were all bandaged up would the candystriper scrub your penis during a sponge bath? How can we simplify byzantine draping protocols? How does one get the best possible massage? How do the different kinds of massage rate? Have you ever gotten a happy ending at a supposedly legitimate place? Should I give colon hydrotherapy, sexual surrogate therapy, acupuncture, etc. a try?
My blood pressure has always gone up and down. Lately even the lows have been too high. Researching this, I found that natural methods written about by Dr. Julian Whittaker would bring my BP down to good numbers. In my research I also found discussion of toxins accumulated in the colon. There are oral remedies now to flush these toxins out of the system. The traditional method is variously called a colonic, high enema, colon hydrotherapy, internal cleansing, colon irrigation, etc. I don't know who invented it. I have seen a sign for a doctor in Chinatown who advertises colon hydrotherapy. Europeans and Americans have been doing it for a long time. My understanding was that a tube was inserted up the anus, through which the lower intestines would be flushed out with water. I had never tried it until now.

It was this past week that I first noticed a picture ad featuring "Colonic" by a European. It didn't give the exact address so I called up. The guy who answered the phone was almost impossible to understand because of his accent. He asked if I wanted a male or female therapist, so I said female. [In the poshest legitimate spas I've been in I've also been asked if I wanted a male or female therapist.] I made an appointment.

It was located in a casually hip neighborhood. There was a sprinkling of bums in the neighborhood but also trendy vegetarian restaurants and specialty stores. Foot traffic was heavy, mostly regular people. In other words, I felt comfortable there.I found the second floor door and rang the buzzer. Nobody answered but I was early for my appointment. After a few minutes waiting a pleasant professionally dressed 40ish blonde lady comes up the stairs and says "Hi." When I saw her going in my door I told her I had an appointment.

Inside was very nice. A desk with a modern computer was just inside the door. Beyond that was a waiting area with futon couch and chair, and glass-topped table with magazines. Beyond that was a hallway with doors on both sides, obviously the treatment rooms. The premises weren't large, but the space was very well utilized. It seemed fresh and clean.

"First colonic?" "Yes." She takes me into a very clinical room on the end. It is dominated by a space age chair-table. It is not flat but angled, with a forked end. The surface is obviously durable, water resistant, and easily washable. Various medical looking cabinets are along the walls, which also have diagrams of the digestive system and diseases of the digestive system. I am left to undress, lie face up on the table, and cover myself with a disposable paper drape. It has 2 holes on one end, obviously for either arms or legs. I stick my legs through and draw up the other end over my nipples.

She knocks and comes in. I had put the drape on backwards. She just rips the holes open. She has me scoot up a little on the table. She rubs some goop all around my anus, pops her gloved finger in there, then in goes the tube. She asks if I'm OK. "Yes." The tube goes in further. It hurts a little going in but then is OK. She explains about how the water is going to go up into my belly and I should just let it sit for a bit so it will pick up more stuff to be rinsed out. I'm to relax and not push against it so the water will do this.

She leans over me to adjust the knobs controlling the water. I can look at a side mirror and see a reflection of the water flowing out. (I think it is out rather than in.) After a while I get a bellyache feeling like I'd eaten too much. It persists. When I notice that my stomach is swollen up tight like a water balloon about to burst, I press the white call button on the side. She comes in and explains that I have to push like I'm going to the bathroom to expel the water. She massages my belly a bit to help. Eventually I think I get it. When I'm relaxed I can feel the slightly cool water coming in. I let it build up until it is too uncomfortable or until I am fully distended with water, then I push and start a steady stream of water out.

Eventually she comes back in and decides I'm finished. The tube comes out. While I'm still in position she washes the area around where the tube went in. She asks if I want to follow up with a massage. Not pushy at all, as if it is an option many don't take. I haven't been quoted any prices yet. I figure I probably ran up a good sized bill already with a long session of specialized treatment by a skilled european [read non asian] therapist. How much more is a massage session going to be? Oh well, I'd better take one for the team, they'll probably want to know. It is a nice but quick massage. Interestingly I'm lying on my stomach with my butt exposed. I half expected her to cover it with a towel. Of course, having already shoved her finger and a tube up my anus, adjusting it, removing it, washing it and the immediate surrounds; there would not seem to be much reason for a cover-up except maybe that the state massage code might ask for it.

After the short massage I dress and come out to the waiting room. A man and woman, possibly a couple, are there. Neither seems to be staff, they are apparently more customers. I am quoted a price of only $160 for everything. She asks how my first time was. "I feel like I'm down 10 pounds." She pats my belly through my shirt, "You've got some more to come out." After leaving I immediately hit the bathroom. I can feel lots of liquid coming out. I wonder if it will be clear as I'd already rinsed who knows how much muck out of my nether regions. Nope, almost black still. This is despite the fact that I hadn't had breakfast, mid morning snack, nada before the appointment so my bowels would hypothetically be empty.

Double Nickle
04-22-07, 17:31
I just got a solicitation by mail to join the One Spirit book club. Maybe I should, for they have a lot of bodywork books on offer:

Trigger Point Therapy for Myofascial Pain. The blurb says that the authors merge the philosophy on Qi with Western physiology.
Hand Reflexology.
Reiki.
Reflexology.
Healing Massage.
Ancient Secrets of Facial Rejuvenation. "Victoria Mogilner describes how touching and holding each pressure point stimulates your lymphatic system to drain waste, toxins, and bacteria from your tissues." Sounds like Lymphedema Massage for normal folk.
Sexual Reflexology. "The body's most powerful reflex points are on the sexual organs." Ouch, be gentle. "...timeless Tao teachings..." Tao is an element in the Chinese religions of Taoism and Confucianism which have about 400 million adherents.

Double Nickle
05-05-07, 12:59
If you go to pesi dot com and click on the brochure for the seminar Self Injury you will find that they teach "Energy Psychology's meridian-based techniques...acupressure points-for...arousal reduction."

It sounds like the same technique I read about on USA SexGuide. Our innocent fellow client was visiting a Chinese masseuse and got an erection/boner/hard-on, whatever you call it. She immediately presses a couple of acupressure points hard - and instant deflation/detumescence.

After all that I'm not sure whether it really matters if the therapist still wants you to drape your poor shrunken little weenie.

There should be a huge market for this technology among masseuses, wives, girlfriends, Catholic seminaries and monasteries, ZPGers, Opus Dei, boys schools and clubs, nudist resorts, etc.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, but from the same Chinese Qi Gong source, Village Voice has an ad for "ancient chinese techniques now being used in more than 40 hospitals in China." It uses "no medicine no acupuncture no electric device." "You'll gain - harder erection" and "maintain - longer time." All safe and fully legal Chinese medicine. I presume it falls under the "Other Bodywork" of this thread and will admit I am curious about exactly what is entailed, prices, etc. Should I take one for the team?

Double Nickle

Sarang Haeyo
05-05-07, 14:16
If you go to pesi dot com and click on the brochure for the seminar Self Injury you will find that they teach "Energy Psychology's meridian-based techniques...acupressure points-for...arousal reduction."

It sounds like the same technique I read about on USA SexGuide. Our innocent fellow client was visiting a Chinese masseuse and got an erection/boner/hard-on, whatever you call it. She immediately presses a couple of acupressure points hard - and instant deflation/detumescence.

After all that I'm not sure whether it really matters if the therapist still wants you to drape your poor shrunken little weenie.

There should be a huge market for this technology among masseuses, wives, girlfriends, Catholic seminaries and monasteries, ZPGers, Opus Dei, boys schools and clubs, nudist resorts, etc.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, but from the same Chinese Qi Gong source, Village Voice has an ad for "ancient chinese techniques now being used in more than 40 hospitals in China." It uses "no medicine no acupuncture no electric device." "You'll gain - harder erection" and "maintain - longer time." All safe and fully legal Chinese medicine. I presume it falls under the "Other Bodywork" of thris thread and will admit I am curious about exactly what is entailed, prices, etc. Should I take one for the team?

Double Nickle
Wish I had known about this back in high school. Nothing more embarassing than having to get up and do some work on the board while you've got a hard-on from looking at the legs of the girls sitting near you. High school in the 70's, mini-skirts; the memories.

Shit, where are those points located? I'm getting aroused just thinking about math class.

Double Nickle
02-06-08, 22:29
A cutting edge book by Dr Stephen Oppenheimer, Eden in the East, suggests that there really was an Eden, but that it was in this now drowned area of Southeast Asia. Many innovations are supposed to have spread from there to China, Polynesia, and even Mesopotamia. I wonder if massage was one of those innovations.

That does coincide with my idea of Eden. A hot naked babe swims out to my sailing canoe and proceeds to give me Lomi-Lomi massage. Next is a nice tasty luau accompanied by hula dancers. Finally we practice the closely related sex rites in our Tiki Tiki hut.

Double Nickle

Double Nickle
05-12-08, 17:19
I just finished reading Kevin Trudeau's Natural Cures They don't want You to Know about, which I mostly agree with. He is a big fan of massages and gets at least one a week from various practitioners. On page 399 and elsewhere he recommends getting a colon cleanse every other day for thirty days. He says you can take formulas orally or get a series of colonics by a certified colon therapist. The latter is much more fun, especially if she gives you a hand job afterwards like my Russian one. I think he says getting rid of those toxins makes your dick harder too.

Double Nickle

Jericho Jay
06-30-08, 17:59
I have been looking around craislist and looking around for a great place to receive massage. I am going to Orlando for vacation and want to have time on my own. Anyways, I have seen a couple of postings on Heather. BodyDelightbyHeather in the Winterpark or Maitland area. Any reveiws on her?

Jesus Collins
11-07-08, 12:24
Just a simple psychological question as to why a legit CMT would wrok at a rub and tug.

I see this alot where I am at. Don't get me wrong I like a good CMT style massage but I was curious as to what the motivation would be.

IrishMale
11-29-08, 20:41
Just a simple psychological question as to why a legit CMT would wrok at a rub and tug.

I see this alot where I am at. Don't get me wrong I like a good CMT style massage but I was curious as to what the motivation would be.

The AMPs and MPs need someone legitimate to deal with LE. The businesses are required to have a state license, county license and city license. The person applying for the license either has to be a certified therapist or provide the name of a certified therapist.

Otherwise there will be consequences. If you watch the county arrest records when an AMP girl is arrested, you will find that the offer of something sexual for money is a misdemeanor with a low bond and fine and the practicing of a medical profession without a license is a felony with a higher bond and fine.

Also, there is more money in sensual massage so some get into it for the extra money.

Jesus Collins
12-22-08, 20:16
I know several masseuses that do it for the fun and excitement, and just plain love to have good sex. 1 in particular claims that her sex life is very satisfying to her now, but was definitely "hit or miss" when she was a legit CMT. Another one claims she wouldn't have a sex life at all (her hubby doesn't enjoy sex) if she didn't delve on the sensual side of bodywork. Income is another issue that plays an important role; it tends to triple when he is included, and tips are also much more generous. Clients tend to repeat far more often as well.

While I'm sure this doesn't answer your question in general, it is the truth for the ones I know.

AlohaNo thats good info, thanks. I was just looking for a more "pathological" side, something common that would motivate them. From other mongers I have heard that an establishment must have maybe 1 or 2 licensed MTS to put on the wall for LE's sake. But at the same time, I just don't buy the prudishness of some CMT's who say there is nothing sensual or for that matter sexual about it. Everyone gets horny. Its a fact of life. So for a CMT to be tempted is very believeable. The crossing of that line has to be exciting for the MT's side as well as the clients.

With all that said, if the MT really knows what they are doing, there is no need for any sexual extras. I have walked away from CMT sessions and it was like taking mushrooms or something. Really a other owrldly experience.

Very interesting topic.

Double Nickle
03-01-09, 22:32
I was at Haulover Nude Beach on Valentine's Day weekend. It is probably one of the best established nude beaches in the U.S., located in the southern part of North Miami beach. It is a public beach which has been approved by the government for nude use. Maintainence employees take care of the beach, lifeguards are provided, and there are restrooms about 50 yards away. (You're supposed to wear something to go to use it.) There is also a private association that lobbies to keep this beach free (many prudes demand covering up) and provides some other amenities such as a food and drink stand, beach "ambassadors," rental beach chairs, and sometimes massage.

On a previous visit I had noticed that massage was available, but I didn't have enough money on me so I did not sample it. On this visit I found out that the massage had been shut down by the Park Department, apparently because it was deemed "sexual" or something like that, but was about to reopen. I had a nice chat with a beach ambassador who was not sure if the massage was going to be available that weekend, but was definitely going to be available next weekend. Obviously it will be "legit" massage but hopefully one will not have to dress for it.

I have had massage at two nude beaches. The first was Orient Beach in Saint Martin in the Caribbean. The nice, attractive young masseuse from Minnesota kept her clothes on, but was fine with me being totally naked, even sporting a raging hard-on. I didn't get a happy ending, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. This was in a private building on the beach.

Last year I was sitting naked at the nude beach in Barcelona, Spain when two young Chinese girls offered me a massage right there. I got a great massage and was astonished when they gave me a happy ending right out in the open on the beach. That would likely have gotten me banned from Haulover for life.

These last were of course outside the United States where things are a bit free-er. I have had massages at two nude resorts in the U.S. Even though the massages took place in private massage rooms and I had come in naked, I was modestly draped with a large towel in each case before the massage commenced.

Let us wish the Haulover Nude Beach massage a great success, even though we will have to go elsewhere for our happy endings.

Double Nickle

Double Nickle
03-14-09, 12:49
I've had all sorts of massages over the past 35 years. Swedish massage from a swedish lady, Lomi-Lomi massage from a Hawaiian lady, Thai massage from a Thai lady, Shiatsu from a Japanese lady, Qi Gong Tuina from a Chinese lady, etc. Often one will ask if there is any particular problem area I'd like worked on. I often hesitate to give them any such information. I like having attention to a problem area, but I don't want the whole massage centered on one small area. My whole body wants to be massaged. Invariably the masseuse can't tell any problem area or areas unless told. But I've had a new Chinese masseuse who came off the boat from China 4 years ago. She can tell problem areas just from sight and/or touch without a clue from me. My one chronic problem is a bum neck. I've had it x-rayed and the bones have grown a bit off, apparently from improper alignment and/or stress. This little Chinese looker starts in on my neck and immediately tells me, "your neck is no good." She is absolutely correct. She hasn't been able to make it all better, but I like having it worked on. Afterwards she takes good care of the rest of my body. Plus she gives a humdinger of a happy ending too.

Double Nickle

Slick Dick
03-15-09, 14:00
Great reports, Double Nickle!

Cudjoe Man
04-05-09, 12:49
Hi,

If you don't mind I would love to check this lady out.

Thanks,

I've had all sorts of massages over the past 35 years. Swedish massage from a swedish lady, Lomi-Lomi massage from a Hawaiian lady, Thai massage from a Thai lady, Shiatsu from a Japanese lady, Qi Gong Tuina from a Chinese lady, etc. Often one will ask if there is any particular problem area I'd like worked on. I often hesitate to give them any such information. I like having attention to a problem area, but I don't want the whole massage centered on one small area. My whole body wants to be massaged. Invariably the masseuse can't tell any problem area or areas unless told. But I've had a new Chinese masseuse who came off the boat from China 4 years ago. She can tell problem areas just from sight and/or touch without a clue from me. My one chronic problem is a bum neck. I've had it x-rayed and the bones have grown a bit off, apparently from improper alignment and/or stress. This little Chinese looker starts in on my neck and immediately tells me, "your neck is no good. " She is absolutely correct. She hasn't been able to make it all better, but I like having it worked on. Afterwards she takes good care of the rest of my body. Plus she gives a humdinger of a happy ending too.

Double Nickle

Double Nickle
10-11-09, 08:24
This is one of those gray areas. Well, OK, very grey. I was in Montreal at a "massage centre" that offered "all kinds of massage." It started out not that differently from any other massage. But while I was still lying on my stomach, when she started massaging the upper part of my legs, I got a very nice surprise. She started kneading my nut sacs. She did a very thorough job of it too, and it was intensely pleasurable. From there she moved on to my nuts themselves. I have never had anything like that, even for extra money. It was Heavenly.

But she did not touch my cock at all, and had not yet asked me if I wanted any extras. So I reckon this was part of the massage proper rather than the happy ending part. Wow. Like with prostate massage such contact itself is not per se sexual. After all, doctors will manipulate your balls to check that your testes are descended and all that. Doctors will stick their finger up your ass to check out whether your prostate gland is enlarged. Personally I think legitimate masseuses should do prostate massage and ball massage more often. Moreover, I think they should stroke the old lingam, the mancock itself, until orgasm. It is safe and effective, and it even makes good medical sense.

A book I would recommend is Ultra-Longevity, by Mark Liponis, MD. At Canyon Ranch, where he is Medical Director, "we offer more than twenty different types [of massage], including Ayurvedic, craniosacral, deep tissue, Lomi Lomi Hawaiian, hot stone, Jin Shin Jyutsu, myofascial, neuromuscular, polarity, reflexology, shiatsu, Swedish, Watsu, and zero balancing." One wonders whether prostate massage is given if medically indicated. Obviously they need to avoid being shut down by the AMA or other unenlightened overseer group. But he does mention how even apparently "legitimate" massage itself "improves natural killer cell activity" - a good thing. On the next page while he is still on the topic of "therapeutic touch" he not only writes "that sexual arousal increases the number of natural killer cells in the blood" - still a good thing; as well as that "frequency of ejaculation was proportional to reduced risk of prostate cancer." That "Happy Ending" can save your life.

Double Nickle

RediMax42
12-22-09, 11:07
Now that brings a smile to my face......

Seems to be a thing in Korea. Whilst I was stationed there, there were several places we'd visit for such an experience. They were mostly tucked in a small cubby in subway stations...(many subway stations are like a small mall, all underground)....the providers were all older...all business, but the experience was quite unique.....

Nice interlude to the usual steam and creams.

Heard rumors that they are available in Thailand and indonesia, but never did actually find one, nor meet anyone with actual first hand experience.

This is one of those gray areas. Well, OK, very grey. I was in Montreal at a "massage centre" that offered "all kinds of massage." It started out not that differently from any other massage. But while I was still lying on my stomach, when she started massaging the upper part of my legs, I got a very nice surprise. She started kneading my nut sacs. She did a very thorough job of it too, and it was intensely pleasurable. From there she moved on to my nuts themselves. I have never had anything like that, even for extra money. It was Heavenly.

But she did not touch my cock at all, and had not yet asked me if I wanted any extras. So I reckon this was part of the massage proper rather than the happy ending part. Wow. Like with prostate massage such contact itself is not per se sexual. After all, doctors will manipulate your balls to check that your testes are descended and all that. Doctors will stick their finger up your ass to check out whether your prostate gland is enlarged. Personally I think legitimate masseuses should do prostate massage and ball massage more often. Moreover, I think they should stroke the old lingam, the mancock itself, until orgasm. It is safe and effective, and it even makes good medical sense.

A book I would recommend is Ultra-Longevity, by Mark Liponis, MD. At Canyon Ranch, where he is Medical Director, "we offer more than twenty different types [of massage], including Ayurvedic, craniosacral, deep tissue, Lomi Lomi Hawaiian, hot stone, Jin Shin Jyutsu, myofascial, neuromuscular, polarity, reflexology, shiatsu, Swedish, Watsu, and zero balancing." One wonders whether prostate massage is given if medically indicated. Obviously they need to avoid being shut down by the AMA or other unenlightened overseer group. But he does mention how even apparently "legitimate" massage itself "improves natural killer cell activity" - a good thing. On the next page while he is still on the topic of "therapeutic touch" he not only writes "that sexual arousal increases the number of natural killer cells in the blood" - still a good thing; as well as that "frequency of ejaculation was proportional to reduced risk of prostate cancer." That "Happy Ending" can save your life.

Double Nickle

Waikikian
06-01-11, 21:57

A book I would recommend is Ultra-Longevity, by Mark Liponis, MD. At Canyon Ranch, where he is Medical Director,"we offer more than twenty different types [of massage], including Ayurvedic, craniosacral, deep tissue, Lomi Lomi Hawaiian, hot stone, Jin Shin Jyutsu, myofascial, neuromuscular, polarity, reflexology, shiatsu, Swedish, Watsu, and zero balancing." One wonders whether prostate massage is given if medically indicated. Obviously they need to avoid being shut down by the AMA or other unenlightened overseer group. But he does mention how even apparently "legitimate" massage itself "improves natural killer cell activity". A good thing. On the next page while he is still on the topic of "therapeutic touch" he not only writes "that sexual arousal increases the number of natural killer cells in the blood". Still a good thing; as well as that "frequency of ejaculation was proportional to reduced risk of prostate cancer." That "Happy Ending" can save your life.

Double NickleI see this Massage Therapist, for strictly legit massage. She has a renown reputation in my area for being a strictly straight Masseuse. While giving me a foot massage, she rubbed my package with her foot. I mentioned how good it felt and she giggled lightly. She always has me cover up my private areas for the massage. However I catch her straining to glimpse my package whenever I roll over or get up. I am afraid to make any moves on her because of her strictly straight legit reputation. And actually I'm afraid to, since I feel she might slap me.

What do you guys think? I'm really afraid to make a move on her, really! Maybe she likes moving on her men, but a reply to her moves, may not be so wise. Strange why I think this way. Any thoughts!

Slick Dick
06-02-11, 10:58
Go for it, dude! You only live once!

Param Ahmad
10-30-12, 05:54
I see this Massage Therapist, for strictly legit massage. She has a renown reputation in my area for being a strictly straight Masseuse. While giving me a foot massage, she rubbed my package with her foot. I mentioned how good it felt and she giggled lightly. She always has me cover up my private areas for the massage. However I catch her straining to glimpse my package whenever I roll over or get up. I am afraid to make any moves on her because of her strictly straight legit reputation. And actually I'm afraid to, since I feel she might slap me.

What do you guys think? I'm really afraid to make a move on her, really! Maybe she likes moving on her men, but a reply to her moves, may not be so wise. Strange why I think this way. Any thoughts!Start with light touching and see how she responds. Give her a hug when you leave. One time as a thin, attractive masseuse reached over my head while I laid on my back, suspending her fully clothed breasts about two inches above my nose, I raised my head a little and rubbed my nose across one of her breasts, eliciting a giggle from her. If the masseuse you like seems pleased by light touching, try a little more. If she doesn't seem to like your interest in her, desist and try your luck with a different girl.

JoMeek
11-06-12, 03:49
Start with light touching and see how she responds. Give her a hug when you leave. One time as a thin, attractive masseuse reached over my head while I laid on my back, suspending her fully clothed breasts about two inches above my nose, I raised my head a little and rubbed my nose across one of her breasts, eliciting a giggle from her. If the masseuse you like seems pleased by light touching, try a little more. If she doesn't seem to like your interest in her, desist and try your luck with a different girl.Where is this legit masseuse located Sir? I'm looking in the Florence, Ky area & haven't found any yet.

Not legit anyway.

Thanks

Pababe48
02-05-13, 14:42
There's a lady friend I know quite well now been seeing her for about 2-3 yrs now for bodyrubs / relaxing massage. She is not state licensed so I think that's why she's not in the phone books, etc. But I have seen alot of her ads like on classifedads. Com and on fb and a few other sites she is trained in this buisness has certification she's very good for the money although that's all it is massage. However I always get the hour full nude body massage and it feels so good and she's really good with her hands. Here's one of her links.

http://www.manta.com/c/mxfrfw8/lisa-s-massage

Check her out if your looking to relax and feel good.

MtheX
04-06-13, 00:13
I visited a cmt in Florence, Ky the other day with a lady named Deeanna. Really good massage.

She Mixed it with some flattery and innuendo, and I thought I'd get lucky. NOT. Ill go back and try again.

Warvet77
10-15-13, 23:06
Does anyone else out there visit massage parlors frequently, being a MARRIED man? I got caught doing so and am questioning why I do so frequently if I am really happy in my marriage?

Thoughts?

Slick Dick
10-16-13, 12:27
My opinion is that you can be very happy in a marriage but still want to sample the goods elsewhere. I think it's part of our (men) makeup. We are the hunter. Women generally don't understand our makeup. That we can be perfectly happy in a marriage while still wanting to fuck other women. And that we want to be married to her and her only, and not to the other women we're fucking on the outside. The two issues (being married and wanting to fuck others) need to kept separate. Besides, it's just fucking.

Then again, I've never been married, so take this post for what it's worth.

Ron M
10-16-13, 13:01
My opinion is that you can be very happy in a marriage but still want to sample the goods elsewhere. I think it's part of our (men) makeup. We are the hunter. Women generally don't understand our makeup. That we can be perfectly happy in a marriage while still wanting to fuck other women. And that we want to be married to her and her only, and not to the other women we're fucking on the outside. The two issues (being married and wanting to fuck others) need to kept separate. Besides, it's just fucking.

Then again, I've never been married, so take this post for what it's worth.See what happens. LOL. Glad I never got Married.

SeeksEasy
10-16-13, 14:45

A book I would recommend is Ultra-Longevity, by Mark Liponis, MD. At Canyon Ranch, where he is Medical Director, "we offer more than twenty different types [ofmassage], including Ayurvedic, craniosacral, deep tissue, Lomi Lomi Hawaiian, hot stone, Jin Shin Jyutsu, myofascial, neuromuscular, polarity, reflexology, shiatsu, Swedish, Watsu, and zero balancing." One wonders whether prostate massage is given if medically indicated. Obviously they need to avoid being shut down by the AMA or other unenlightened overseer group. But he does mention how even apparently "legitimate" massage itself "improves natural killer cell activity" - a good thing. On the next page while he is still on the topic of "therapeutic touch" he not only writes "that sexual arousal increases the number of natural killer cells in the blood" - still a good thing; as well as that "frequency of ejaculation was proportional to reduced risk of prostate cancer." That "Happy Ending" can save your life.

Double NickleOne of the things I enjoy most in the gray area is the thrill of not knowing exactly what will be delivered. When you go into an old-style asian fuck parlor, you know what is available (everything, generally) and the thrill of the chase is gone even if the satisfaction is there. In the new style places, with at least a few real LMTs who usually give a pretty good massage, the cloud of the unknowing makes the journey more pleasant. Or exciting. Seeks