PDA

View Full Version : 83 BodyWorks

Young Man
03-06-07, 00:13
I hit 83 this week, new girls, the only old one is KC. I had Sue who was an old old lady. I mean old. She is not even worth reviewing. I had a hard time popping a nut. I will not be back untill they update women.

I made a commen before that I scored with the same lady as my Grandpa did in the Korean War, well I think I just scored with the Mother of the lady my Grandpa scored with in the Koren War.

Take Care, If you are in to old ladies Sue is your gal.

YM

Young Man
03-06-07, 00:14
How can I delete this thread?

Chi Guy
03-08-07, 11:51
How can I delete this thread?
Only Jackson can delete a topic. Just e-mail him with a request. I've found he'll usually comply with any reasonable requests.

Gooch
03-08-07, 22:04
I had Sue the other day. She's probably in her mid 40's, which isn't old, unless your really young. I had a tough time reaching the finish line, too. It was all she could do to last the eight or so minutes it took. I thought she was going to give up. The ts and massage though were good. I like how she works her knee between your legs while she's working on your back. That was a first for me.

As I was leaving, she said "Come back soon, and give some other girl a hard time." Obviously, she speaks English well and has a good sense of humor.

looks: 6
body: 7
massage: 9 for therapeutic, 8 for erotic
ts: 8
finish: 4

SamaRy
03-12-07, 04:05
I had Sue the other day. She's probably in her mid 40's, which isn't old, unless your really young. I had a tough time reaching the finish line, too. It was all she could do to last the eight or so minutes it took. I thought she was going to give up. The ts and massage though were good. I like how she works her knee between your legs while she's working on your back. That was a first for me.

As I was leaving, she said "Come back soon, and give some other girl a hard time." Obviously, she speaks English well and has a good sense of humor.

looks: 6
body: 7
massage: 9 for therapeutic, 8 for erotic
ts: 8
finish: 4

If this is the sue I am thinking of, it may be worth a drive for me... Where is 83 (Tried Search, could not find) Thanks

Gooch
03-12-07, 06:32
SamaRy,
I don't know which of the 50 or so Sue's you might be thinking of..... I've never seen this one anywhere else. It's definately not Sue from Dandelion. Unless this might be a friend of yours, I would say she's not worth the drive from your neck of the woods. The one main identifying characteristic I can think of is she that has tiny inverted nipples.

But fwiw, the place is on Elmhurst Rd, three buildings south of Algonquin, on the west side.

Marks33
03-12-07, 16:51
I was there Friday night no rush at all. Jennifer a Korean girl gave me standard TS, pathetic massage and rushed .40 ending. Place is ok , some stinky smell with girl huh I wonder if they at least use wipes between sessions. Any recommended names in this place?

SamaRy
03-26-07, 14:21
SamaRy,
I don't know which of the 50 or so Sue's you might be thinking of..... I've never seen this one anywhere else. It's definately not Sue from Dandelion. Unless this might be a friend of yours, I would say she's not worth the drive from your neck of the woods. The one main identifying characteristic I can think of is she that has tiny inverted nipples.

But fwiw, the place is on Elmhurst Rd, three buildings south of Algonquin, on the west side.

Gooch... Perfect.. I think only 1 was inverted though... which sounds just like her... (If it is her she used to work out in indiana)

But figures... I was out that way Friday night... had pansy or some flowery name like that, "Sue No Here"

Really a boring mechanical session....

SpokenOne69
03-29-07, 10:34
Had Sue last night. I believe she is the only Sue there. But.....who knows.

Anyway, got whatever I wanted for the .7 + .5 tip. Very good massage for my aching back.

Sue is late 40's, 5' 3" and about 6 1/2 stones (115 lbs). Nice butt and chest, although smallish.

BTW I have going to 83 for years. This place has undergone a major transformation for the better. It seems like every 7-9 months the "look" of the attendants changes.

Short Stack
05-27-07, 07:59
Went for the first time to 83 about two weeks ago, this place is really nice. I think someone put some effort into decorating and making it comfortable, which is a nice change from my usual haunts in Belvidere and The Rock. Anyway, the masseuse was very enthusiastic and put a lot of energy into the massage. She literally jumped into it at the beginning and got me all worked out. It was my first back-walk, which was pretty awesome. No negotiations, but she did lift her top and finish me off in grand style. I tipped a bit over the norm, but that was more for future service. She promised a good time the next time, can't wait to see what that entails. Of course, I should have gotten her name. Korean, probably mid-30s, nice be-cups and a wonderfully tight rear end. Can anyone hazard a guess?

Nidhogg69
05-29-07, 11:21
SamaRy,

But fwiw, the place is on Elmhurst Rd, three buildings south of Algonquin, on the west side.Ah, Sue from Dandelion. Not much in the looks department, but man, did she ever give an AMAZING massage. Always left with a BIG smile on my face, after all, I was her "boyfriend" accordign to her. Me and 1, 000 other guys I'm sure! But for such a thin, kinda plain looking woman. Yeoooowch! What fun!

Come to think of it, I think it's her that Sandra Oh reminds me of.

Young Man
05-29-07, 13:03
KC is her name nothing on menu

I cannot recall KC walking on backs. Was her English good?

Short Stack
05-30-07, 17:14
KC is her name nothing on menuHm, bummer. To Young Man, her English was pretty good, I had no problems with what little was said. Does this still sound like KC?

Young Man
06-12-07, 00:49
Hm, bummer. To Young Man, her English was pretty good, I had no problems with what little was said. Does this still sound like KC?

No KC's english is poor. I was with her but I cannot remember her name, she said her wrist hurt, she gave an OK massage.

Iceman1951
06-24-07, 22:14
She calls herself Candy none of them use there real names.

Bildo
07-21-07, 10:40
Stopped by after reading a report about Sunny since I haven't visisted in for a long time. Caught Moon-ah, that's how she pronounced it, she may be Sunny based on her talk and behavior. She was tall, thin, long sexy hair, enhanced cans, overall nice and sexy and probably in her mid to late 40s. The TS was great, took her time with lots of play, front and rear. The massage was very short and weak. She asked who I had seen before, I think she is new because I mentioned Kimberly , who I saw quite some time ago. Lost her clothes on the flip and performed well, all for typical fees and implyed that additional services were available depending on the price. She is an actress, pretending to have provided more activities than were performed. All in all the exeperience was okay, but it was rushed as I was dressed and gone in about 40 minutes.

Iceman1951
08-17-07, 22:03
I go to body works they usally have good looking girls but you have to supply your own condom and exercise spa they are the same way you have to bring your own condom. Arlington heights singapore is the only place around here that they supply the condom. The only bad thing about singapore is you never know who you are going to get some of the women are so ugly and fat that you don't want to have sex with them. On the othe hand some of the women there are beautiful. Anyway singapore is the place to go if you want full service. I am really surprised they have never been busted I think they must be paying off the cops. The first time I ever went there they asked me if I wanted to fuck. They don't even try to hide it.

Young Man
08-19-07, 01:49
I have not been to Spa 83 in a while is KC still there? I have never had anything more then a HJ, but it was a always a good one. She always had a great attitude.

Bill R
08-20-07, 19:48
Guys, Singapore has been busted many times in the past 10 years it has been in existance. Before it was Singapore, it was around the corner by the name of "Lucky Spa". Same set up as now.

Iceman1951
08-20-07, 22:17
Has Singapore always done full service or has that been just with the last year or so?

I could be wrong but i did not think they use to do full service.

Mr Stinky
08-21-07, 10:26
Has Singapore always done full service or has that been just with the last year or so?

Of course they do full service. Lube, oil change, rotate your tires and a little transmission work, if not too involved. Iceman, you have to get with the program. As 67 Lincoln put it, try being just a little subtle.

Stinky Out

Corndog #2
08-21-07, 17:32
Boy....and I need a good lube job, too!

Of course they do full service. Lube, oil change, rotate your tires and a little transmission work, if not too involved. Iceman, you have to get with the program. As 67 Lincoln put it, try being just a little subtle.

Stinky Out

Quimby
08-21-07, 19:15
Visited sing 2 weeks ago. My masseuse was just back from vacation. Hats off to d2. Excellent. She was a very good masseuse. Ice please try to keep your teeth together and practice subtlety.

Thanks

Horny Massage2
08-22-07, 17:23

You got it all wrong. You must be thinking of another place.
At Sing you take your own shower, you can sit in a sauna to relax and warm up, then you can get a simple massage. Thats it.
Maybe if the girl likes you, she will give you an outstanding massage. But full service forget it. D2

Iceman1951
08-26-07, 00:03
The cops are not stupid they no what is going on I beleive that the cops use Singapores service any one with a half sense knows what goes on in Korean Spas.

Funride128
09-13-07, 22:36
I had the pleasure of spend ing some good time with sunny she is a little older but what fun the ts was a 7 the massage a 8 and the extra 9 boy o boy she has the tightest little ass I have had the chance to massage in a long time and she let me play twarads the end of the massage all and all good time just have to shut out the gum chewing this was the second time I have seen her and both times were as good stay safe out there.

Iceman1951
09-23-07, 23:17
I would like to say at gq spa they have two new girls both young and are very beautiful they also have a older lady that works there. If you like young pretty women then ask for the younger girls. All three give a great massage. The two young are the prettiest girls in the area as far as asian massage places go.

Marks33
10-02-07, 21:26
I am regular at 83, today I saw KIM (a thin oldie). She looks like crack w----. Got a ts very basic, didn't even clean soap properly and a lame massage. She has worst attitude and worst massage. Nothing more. I would have stay back home or go some legit MP. I was being good, I should have said NO to her when I saw her.

Never ever see her again, now I feel this place is getting worst. Better look at other places guys.

Chi Guy
10-03-07, 19:02
I had the pleasure of spend ing some good time with sunny she is a little older but what fun the ts was a 7 the massage a 8 and the extra 9 boy o boy she has the tightest little ass I have had the chance to massage in a long time and she let me play twarads the end of the massage all and all good time just have to shut out the gum chewing this was the second time I have seen her and both times were as good stay safe out there.

Funride,

Not a bad report, but that is one long-ass sentence!

Funride128
10-08-07, 23:43
Yes, I never was good with grammer, but I will try harder.

Funride,

Not a bad report, but that is one long-ass sentence!

Funride128
10-09-07, 17:47
So, I was at 83 to see Sunny again but to no avail she was busy. I get the pleasure of spending some time with Lisa, not all that good looking but very playful in the TS, the boys had some well-needed attention. The massage was mediocre and then she just laid there, not at all like the enthusasiam of Sunny. Hell I could not even get her to take her top off. All and all I was satisfied but don’t think I will see her again.

Meischas
10-11-07, 09:52
Is Sing in Mt Prospect....looking for an address?

Chi Guy
10-11-07, 18:40
Is Sing in Mt Prospect....looking for an address?

It's in Arlington Heights in International Plaza, one light east of Arlington Heights, on the north side of Golf Rd. It's tucked in back just a little west of XSport Fitness Center.

Bill R
10-11-07, 20:24
You won't be able to see it from Golf Rd. You have to drive all the way to far north east corner of the mall.

Tples69
10-18-07, 17:35
Longing for the old days.. While I appreciate a AMP now and again I truly miss the American spa's that used to be in the area such as Spa 53 and those other places that used to be on Oakton between Elmurst and Higgins.

Anyone frequent those places about 7-10 years ago? Is there anything similar available anywhere in the metro area? I did the Rockford thing a couple of years ago and that was fun but looking closer to home these days.

Iceman1951
11-18-07, 09:21
GQ Spa is the best place to go in this area. They have the best looking women working there and they are sweet. I also think they give and a wonderful massage. It is in Buffalo Grove. This place is more frendly and nicer than any other spas in the area.

Hardwood1060
11-19-07, 15:25
GQ Spa is the best place to go in this area. They have the best looking women working there and they are sweet. I also think they give and a wonderful massage. It is in Buffalo Grove. This place is more frendly and nicer than any other spas in the area.It looks promising but is there a backdoor (no pun intended) entry. I hate the idea of going by the eatery and hair salon - both which are VERY active.

Surewill
11-19-07, 18:11
Greetings,

Am a long time reader of forum and frequent AMPs and emps, mostly.

I'm very interested in GQ however had little success on locale. Tried the usual places to look and a search on forum. Any help?

Appeciated

Or feel free to PM

Surewill

Chi Guy
11-19-07, 22:02
It looks promising but is there a backdoor (no pun intended) entry. I hate the idea of going by the eatery and hair salon - both which are VERY active.

I don't think they have a back door (the place, not the women ;)). Just keep in mind that this place was busted a while back.

Member #4943
11-21-07, 23:21
[QUOTE=Surewill]Greetings,

Am a long time reader of forum and frequent AMPs and emps, mostly.

I'm very interested in GQ however had little success on locale. Tried the usual places to look and a search on forum. Any help?

Appeciated

Or feel free to PM

GQ Spa if not mistaken is on Weiland and Deerfield Prkwy. It's in the strip mall were there use to be a White Hen, not sure if it's there anymore...Also there was a Rib place. Hope this helps.

Iceman1951
11-28-07, 22:15
Gq spa does have a back door and there is parking in the back. Just ring the door bell and they will let you in. Also I think just about every spa in the area has been busted at least once. The gq spa that was busted was under different management. They have completly new management and different girls. They have improved in every way better looking women and also the women that work there now are nice girls.

Astralwerks
12-13-07, 22:17
I haven't been to 83 in a while because of all the bad/lack of reports. So after a little hiatus, I decided to check it out because it's always been a convenient place for me.

The first thing I noticed was the dog when I entered. Little pomeranian thing. A couple of things stuck out from this visit to my prior ones. I always am offered a TS. I had to ask, otherwise she told me to just lay down.

The massage sucked. But it's usually hit or miss with AMPs, not to mention the girls. Kimberly gave great massages here, but dunno if she's still around. Sunny, to me, was. Strange, but those are other stories. Anyway, massage was uneventful, although right before the flip she was rubbing me in all the right places with her hands AND bare melons. I had to check if she completely dropped everything or not. It was the latter.

On the flip I thought I was at Sing because she totally asked me what I wanted. Everything was on the menu. Mind you, this is the first time I've seen this girl. She quoted me 1. 60 for FS. I said F-that, and brought her down to 1. 0. She wasn't that good looking where my "other" head was making all the decisions.

I always thought you had to bring your own rubber here, but apparently they're stocked now. Mish, doggie, and ended with cowboy.

Btw, her name was Sammy. Her face had heavy make-up (looked like she had acne scars), not that much of a looker. All right body, a bit of a gut, but I'm pretty strict on my girl rating scale.

Well, like always ymmv. Also, for the lack of/bad reports, it sure got pretty busy while I was there. 3 rings during my visit.

Astralwerks

Funride128
12-28-07, 06:51
I had some free time the past week and thought i would go see jennifer, she has all ways done good buy me. The one thing i dont get is every time i see here she dose not do the ts mamasan dose whats up with that? but what ever she is older and not that bad looking. Any way she finished up and sent me to the room and jennifer as all ways did a great massage on the flip i rembered that once befor she had asked if i would like her sister to join but i declined did not have the extra cash with me. So i asked her if this was still a option she said sure what a good time jen and meme both were handling things together, then jen took over the f/s and meme got over me for a lil daty it was well worth it after we finished they both cleand me up and said we switch next time! Looking forward to that meme is young tite lil thing. massage standerd rate extra $ sister .5$ my first 2 girl experence priceless

BeetleJuice001
12-28-07, 16:36
Stopped by there twice this week and it was closed both times. :(

BJ001

Colomoon
12-31-07, 23:41
On my last trip I tried Sing at Int Plaza....was not thrilled at all...any help on other locations (addresses or directions ) could really help out this Windy City Visitor.....PM me please if ya would =====D

Call Me Booger
01-01-08, 21:59
On my last trip I tried Sing at Int Plaza....was not thrilled at all...

Cmon Lincoln, isn't this enough sharing of information for you?

Call Me Booger
01-03-08, 19:04
Boog,
I understand they have pills for that problem....

I can forward on some emails I get everyday Lincoln, I also got a great mortgage quote and a way to increase the size of your member to make your girlfriend happier.

Now if only there was a website that you could find all this information on and reviews from guys that have been there. I think I'll start one up like that, and one about showing clips of hot actresses from the movies they appeared nude in.

Milkman9876
01-05-08, 01:49
Long time reader. First time poster.

Busy night there tonight. Relaxed for 15 minutes and my girl came and got me. (sorry, forgot her name but I've seen her before, 30's, big nips, boob yob, little thick)

Ts 6

massage 5

fs 8

Regular cover and optd for fs 1. 2

Usually go to the mp AMP's for a shake but I had some extra $ today. First time and well worth it

Visited sing nyrs day (only place open around here) hs for $40 with nina? Sorry, bad with names.

Jarboechicago
01-08-08, 19:47
Gq spa does have a back door and there is parking in the back. Just ring the door bell and they will let you in. Also I think just about every spa in the area has been busted at least once. The gq spa that was busted was under different management. They have completly new management and different girls. They have improved in every way better looking women and also the women that work there now are nice girls.GQ used to be a frequent place i'd stop at. Got usually consistent service, but often got a "can you come back in 30 minutes" when you drop by without an appointment.

Wasn't aware it got busted. I was last there in August timeframe.

Bill R
01-09-08, 07:41
I've been hitting Sing regularly lately but decided to hit 83 for a change. I don't think I've been to this place in 10 years.

Anyway, it was pretty quiet I was the only one there until somebody came just when I was leaving. I got the aforementioned Sammy. As has been mentioned she's got really nice fake ones. She's a little on the heavy side but not bad. Older maybe 45-50 is my guess.

FS was offered and taken. Pretty uninspired. As is always true, YMMV, but she's definitely not going steal me away from Nina at Sing. Nina is very customer service oriented and also very skilled.

Chi Guy
01-09-08, 09:42
GQ used to be a frequent place i'd stop at. Got usually consistent service, but often got a "can you come back in 30 minutes" when you drop by without an appointment.

Wasn't aware it got busted. I was last there in August timeframe.

Here's a link to the story about the bust: http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/Yon.Hui.Cha.2.330389.html

Iceman1951
01-19-08, 00:35
If you go to gq now it has gotten better they have added another massage therapist. One thing I will say is they still have christina and she is so very beautiful. I think that gq is the best spa in the Chicago land area.

GoldenGreek
02-05-08, 04:07
If you go to gq now it has gotten better they have added another massage therapist. One thing I will say is they still have christina and she is so very beautiful. I think that gq is the best spa in the Chicago land area.
Where is GQ?

Not Joe Velez
02-05-08, 15:28
Where is GQ?Try the link in Chi Guy's thread. (ooops ... post)

Chi Guy
02-05-08, 18:50
Where is GQ?

Do the following search in Illinois:

GQ Spa Buffalo Grove

Chadwick
04-26-08, 15:55
Went to 83 yesterday around 2pm seemed dead. Got Nora who I had seen before, opted for the ts cause I had just got off of work and from previous experience know that this will generally get you more play. A little teasing during the ts decided not to take the sauna. The massage was ok not the best I've had but not the worst, while she was working me over we were talking and she said it has been very slow. She massaged me for about 10 to 15 min. , then walked on my back which I love. She then began teasing my ass and balls with her nails and told me to flip over. After the flip she asked what I wanted I told her full service, to which she replied do you have a condom, I told her yes and she said she would be back in a min. When she returned she got undressed and wiped herself down with alcohol doing the same to my now covered cock. Now I have to tell you she was not much to look at in the face but for a women of her age (probably between 40-50 maybe late 30's)she had a great body. Nice full see tits (fake), huge eraser size nips, a little bit of loose skin in the mid-section, but a great ass for a asian (usually they are flat and bony). She started off with a cbj in the 69 position it was ok enough to get me ready but what I really enjoyed was looking at her bald puss it was maybe the nicest I have ever seen! She then laid on her back and told me to stand (sort of mish)when I went inside her I could not even believe how tight she was I had to take it slow so I wouldn't bust to soon. I then put her legs over my shoulders and pounded her she seemed to really enjoy it but it might had been an act. We then both got on the table doggie where I finished inside her the tip was never discussed when I gave her the condom I handed her a Franklin and nothing else was said, I don't know if it was cause it was slow and she was desperate or it was the going rate. I have been to my share of AMP's and have to say that this rated in my top 5 experiences and I will repeat. I did see another monger coming in as I was leaving so the place is not completely dead I don't see this place getting talked about much on this board and have to wonder why? It is much cleaner than sing, spa one, or exercise and all the extras are on the menu. Maybe it is the quality of girls but that is usually hit or miss wherever you go I've had old and ugly ones at all the fore mentioned places.

Confucius
04-27-08, 18:47
Went to 83 yesterday around 2pm seemed dead. Got Nora who I had seen before, opted for the ts cause I had just got off of work and from previous experience know that this will generally get you more play. A little teasing during the ts decided not to take the sauna. The massage was ok not the best I've had but not the worst, while she was working me over we were talking and she said it has been very slow. She massaged me for about 10 to 15 min. , then walked on my back which I love. She then began teasing my ass and balls with her nails and told me to flip over. After the flip she asked what I wanted I told her full service, to which she replied do you have a condom, I told her yes and she said she would be back in a min. When she returned she got undressed and wiped herself down with alcohol doing the same to my now covered cock. Now I have to tell you she was not much to look at in the face but for a women of her age (probably between 40-50 maybe late 30's)she had a great body. Nice full see tits (fake), huge eraser size nips, a little bit of loose skin in the mid-section, but a great ass for a asian (usually they are flat and bony). She started off with a cbj in the 69 position it was ok enough to get me ready but what I really enjoyed was looking at her bald puss it was maybe the nicest I have ever seen! She then laid on her back and told me to stand (sort of mish)when I went inside her I could not even believe how tight she was I had to take it slow so I wouldn't bust to soon. I then put her legs over my shoulders and pounded her she seemed to really enjoy it but it might had been an act. We then both got on the table doggie where I finished inside her the tip was never discussed when I gave her the condom I handed her a Franklin and nothing else was said, I don't know if it was cause it was slow and she was desperate or it was the going rate. I have been to my share of AMP's and have to say that this rated in my top 5 experiences and I will repeat. I did see another monger coming in as I was leaving so the place is not completely dead I don't see this place getting talked about much on this board and have to wonder why? It is much cleaner than sing, spa one, or exercise and all the extras are on the menu. Maybe it is the quality of girls but that is usually hit or miss wherever you go I've had old and ugly ones at all the fore mentioned places.Now that is a report!

I got a stiffo reading it!

Milkman9876
05-01-08, 17:27
Went there lastnight and spent some time with Jenny. Pretty busy there. Had to wait for the ts in the sauna, mamasan did the ts which was fine with me. Even joked around with her a little bit since she was giving me shite for being skinny.

20 min oiled massage with back walk was about a 7, hot towel wipe down and then sampled everything on the menu (69, reverse cg, doggie, mish finish ). Pretty inspired and unrushed session for as late as it was so I'll give it an 8. 7 at the door as usual, offered 1.3 since I didn't feel like bargaining but probably could have saved a few.

Clean as usual, still have the frikin heat lamp in the shower room.

Chadwick
05-17-08, 17:21
Went to GQ today it was the first time I had been there, was greeted at the door and taken to the first available room. The women asked if I had been there before and I replied "yes". I gave her the $0. 70 and got undressed and she led me to the ts, not much attention given to my ass or the boys in fact she asked if it was "ok to washee there" to which I replied "yes". She then was ready to put me in the sauna but I don't really like that so I opted to just air dry. When she came in the room I was face down uncovered she proceeded to cover my up which I thought was a bad sign seeing as this place was busted and the lady was not familiar with me. The massage was ok I would say a 6 she walked on my back but was unable to get it to crack. All the while the towel kept slipping off and she would put it right back on, I was thinking I was going to have to do something to let her know it was cool so I removed the towel and threw it on the floor. When I did this she just giggled and kept massaging but did not put the towel back on. About three minuets later she started to gently tease my legs and back with her nails and she asked if "It was good" I said "yes" she then began to brush my balls and ass this continued for a good 5 min. Which I really enjoyed usually it is real quick and then they ask you to flip, but she took her time and got me real aroused before asking me to turn over. She then teased my the front of my legs and my chest before making her way down to my cock. She didn't oil it up right away she teased it and the boys until I was at full attention, then applied the oil. She would not take her top off but did allow me to go inside her shirt and tug on her giant nips, and grab on her ass. The hr was I would say cause she took her time about a 8 or 9 she then toweled me off real nice, covered me back up and and worked on the front of me this was real surprising to me seeing as 90 percent of the time the session is finished when you are. The lady was ok looking for an AMP probably in her late 30's she said her name was Monica, I would give her maybe a 6, maybe! But overall it was a relaxing somewhat enjoyable session, I tipped her $0. 40 and left feeling refreshed. I am kind of getting sick of AMP's though as the women tend to be older and not as attractive as the ladies at the emp's.

Chadwick
07-08-08, 00:17
Went back to GQ today after a uneventful trip to 7th heaven. Paid. 70 at the door got Mimi she was just ok looking and the massage was sub par. The one thing I like about this place is that they really take their time teasing your ass and balls before the flip. On the flip, all that was on the menu was the standard HJ, pretty uninspired if I do say so, asked and offered an above average tip for more and she just laughed. After I finished she cleaned me up and then continued to massage the front, another nice touch, but for. 70 at the door and. 40 tip I think I'll go somewhere else the next time.

Cyberpunk1011
07-14-08, 05:52
I tried 83 bodyworks last week. I forgot to post anything, and now I can't remember the woman's name. It was something asian that sounded like it started with a V. It was a good session. Better message than Sing (RIP), and got full service.

Any ideas what the name might have been. She looked to be in her late 30s or early 40s.

SpokenOne69
07-15-08, 09:06
I have been reading this board for a long time. With all due respect to other's opinions, I believe that SOME of these places get busted because of what is written on this board. I would also state that the AMP's are themselves responsible because they become so complacent. They dont do their checks. They just assume that LE will leave them alone

RIP:

Health Spa Richton Park
Spa in OakBrook Terrace - actually three of them
Spa in Wheaton - Butterfield & 53 - outstanding while they lasted/beautiful asian wimmin
Spa 34 in Westmont
two places in Kankakee/Broubonnais - maybe the best
Spa in Frankfort
Probably all AMP's in Du Page County before the crack down about 5 years ago
and numerous others that I have patronized, got good service and eventually were busted.

I guess as long as we mongers exist, new ones will open. But, I dont know about you guys, but time is getting short on me. Takes time & funds to development good relatioinships at these places.

What's my Point? Let's go a little more underground and give the good details via PM? I dont think that LE cares about HJ's. I get those without asking and of course leave the appropriate propina. But, the other stuff needs to be negotiated.

Next area for big bust - Chinatown AMP's. Go there while you can

my .02

Topgunner
07-15-08, 15:25
I'm not a senior member (but I have one.), and I agree with SO69 on most points. There is way too much info provided here.

I the only point that I would disagree on is the location of the next shutdown. I'm pretty familiar with most of the AMPs in the NWS, and I think they are all on "borrowed" time.

Play Safe!

Imwithstupid
07-15-08, 23:34
Only my opinion, but I would LIKE to think that most LEOs are overworked as it is without looking to bust AMPs and probably won't bother them unless they get a complaint from some busybody citizen. That's why I like AMPs in out-of-the-way places, less chance that some divorced soccer mom will drive by and have to explain when the kid asks, "what's a spa? ", think about her ex-hubby, and complain to the cops and everyone else within earshot.

As far as which ones will get busted next, this is an election year and any county that has someone running for states attorney has an excellent chance of seeing its AMPs raided, to show that the incumbent is "tough on crime".

Iamslobbyist
07-16-08, 01:34
I think all AMPS everywhere are on borrowed time. I have been following many AMPS in different cities besides our own and too many to count have been busted. Yet they keep springing up somewhere else.

George W. Bush
07-16-08, 10:26
It's funny, because a few days earlier I had read a story about how AH still wants the land there for some kind of city sponsored project-a project other than the Target they had originally proposed. It stuck out only because of Sing being there. Next thing you know...a bust. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Call Me Booger
07-16-08, 11:56
It's funny, because a few days earlier I had read a story about how AH still wants the land there for some kind of city sponsored project-a project other than the Target they had originally proposed. It stuck out only because of Sing being there. Next thing you know...a bust. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

I think this has more to do with it than anything else, unless they start shutting them all down.

Rubenme2
07-16-08, 22:41
They just assume that LE will leave them alone

RIP:

Health Spa Richton Park
Spa in OakBrook Terrace - actually three of them
Spa in Wheaton - Butterfield & 53 - outstanding while they lasted/beautiful asian wimmin
Spa 34 in Westmont
two places in Kankakee/Broubonnais - maybe the best
Spa in Frankfort
Probably all AMP's in Du Page County before the crack down about 5 years ago
and numerous others that I have patronized, got good service and eventually were busted.

I guess as long as we mongers exist, new ones will open. But, I dont know about you guys, but time is getting short on me. Takes time & funds to development good relatioinships at these places.

What's my Point? Let's go a little more underground and give the good details via PM? I dont think that LE cares about HJ's. I get those without asking and of course leave the appropriate propina. But, the other stuff needs to be negotiated.

Next area for big bust - Chinatown AMP's. Go there while you can

my .02

I agree that Chinatown is next. Not only because there is too much information but also because it's an easy bust and notoriety for the LE.

What's easier? Busting a defenseless tiny Asian woman or criminals with guns?

I have always kept my best places close to the vets but now I'm going to keep a few more. I'd love to share with you guys some great FS places at low cost but never mind.

I may tell some juicy stories but the locations will not be discussed.

Sorry.

SpokenOne69
07-18-08, 09:31
Rubme

post the stories and we (seasoned mongers) will figure it out

Milkman9876
07-20-08, 22:14
In light of the recent events, figured I'd check out another local (EXR). Took the daily special as opposed to the top steak on the menu. They were a little apprehensive about my order (go figure thanks to the heights) but complied after a little q&a. Massage was about a 6 but I left satisfied. Bill was normal as usual for a massage.

Ps. I'd recommend renaming this thread to save one on the last few good places in the area and note my explanation above. The places around here are as easy to catch as fish in a barrel. IMHO

Cyberpunk1011
07-22-08, 03:35
In light of the recent events, figured I'd check out another local (EXR). It's not very helpful to figure out what you are talking about. A name would help.

Cyberpunk1011
07-23-08, 17:46
It's not very helpful to figure out what you are talking about. A name would help.I apologise if I was a bit sarcastic, I was just trying to figure out what and where this "EXR" is.

Milkman9876
07-23-08, 19:18
It's not very helpful to figure out what you are talking about. A name would help.Would you like an address, directions and a few pictures of the building?

*shakes head*. Figure it out punk. Spend about 30 minutes reading old posts and the lightbulb will turn on.

Too much info given here leads to busts, get it?

Iceman1951
07-23-08, 23:06
I agree that Chinatown is next. Not only because there is too much information but also because it's an easy bust and notoriety for the LE.

What's easier? Busting a defenseless tiny Asian woman or criminals with guns?

I have always kept my best places close to the vets but now I'm going to keep a few more. I'd love to share with you guys some great FS places at low cost but never mind.

I may tell some juicy stories but the locations will not be discussed.

Sorry.Does anyone know what happen to candy she was the one that got busted in bourbonnais her real name was minn young. I have been trying very hard to get a hold of her. The last I heard she was some place in new york she worked at singapore in indiana but she left before they got busted you know singapore sun spa and two other spas all 4 did boom boom the owner of sun spa nana got 5 years in prison for running a brothel anyway it is urgent that I get a hold of candy minn young I hope some one has information on her.

Member #1658
07-23-08, 23:21
New to 83. A few questions...

What hours does 83 keep? I stopped by rather late last night and the door was locked and clearly no one was there.

Also, I want to make sure I understand the standard rates. Based on what I read, door fee is $0.7 and standard tip for excellent service is $. What I couldn't figure is is for the total price of $1.7 would that include TS or is TS extra?

What are the names of the CURRENT girls in there? I have names from months ago that I can use to say I've been there before, but who should be asked for now? I like 'em younger and I expect at least an OK attempt at a real massage.

Oh, and do they prefer appointment or walk-in?

I'm asking here so I can go into 83 acting like I've been there before.

Thanks for the help!

Cyberpunk1011
07-24-08, 06:26
Would you like an address, directions and a few pictures of the building?

*shakes head*. Figure it out punk. Spend about 30 minutes reading old posts and the lightbulb will turn on.

Too much info given here leads to busts, get it?I did, there is NOTHING in this thread about an "EXR", nor in the general thread going back the last year. So, yes, I'd like a full name, and an address would be nice if I can't google it.

Chadwick
07-24-08, 16:51
Went to 83 today asked mammason for someone new ,I told her Nora was great but i wanted to try something different! Got a women named Sunny don't know if this is the same Sunny from Sing but she told me "she was new" and was very apprehensive about doing anything. She was pretty decent looking by AMP standards, somewhat slender with nice large breasts,and spoke fairly good english. I was covered the entire session and she kept the door cracked?At one time she went and got Nora and brought her into the room, I'm not sure if she was checking to make sure I was not lying or what, did get a four hand massage for about 5 mins. though, which was nice! There was never any teasing and the massage was just ok and very short. On the flip she just raised the towel,even though she did take a peek, and continued on with the massage. Finally I had to grab her hand and give her some reassurance that everything was cool, she kept saying "I don't want any trouble".She did give me a hr without lotion which I usually prefer cause it last longer but it began to get a little painful ,when I asked her for fs and told her Nora does it and the price she just shook her head no, she did let me go inside her top and play with those nice tits though! After she was finished and I was leaving she told me "she was scared cause she was new" and things would be "better next time". Like I said she was pretty hot and i might try seeing her again to see if anything else is on the menu, I'm not sure if her paranoia was because it was Sunny from Sing and they just got busted or if she had just heard about it.Paid .70 at the door and .40 tip.

Iceman1951
07-28-08, 07:12
The reason there so scares is they got busted. They are fighting to keep the place open. Also that was a differnt sunny not the sunny from sing the sunny from sing is not working anywhere right now.

Chi Guy
07-28-08, 14:00
I did, there is NOTHING in this thread about an "EXR", nor in the general thread going back the last year. So, yes, I'd like a full name, and an address would be nice if I can't google it.
Go to the Mt. Prospect > General Reports thread no more than four pages back, and you'll find reports about this spa. No, it won't be under "EXR," but you should be able to put 2 and 2 together.

Member #1658
07-28-08, 23:00
Anyone care to help me with my questions about 83? I want to give them a try but I want to know what I'm doing when I get there... If you don't want to post answers here, how about helping a fella out in PM?

Thanks in advance!

New to 83. A few questions...

I want to make sure I understand the standard rates. Based on what I read, door fee is $0.7 and standard tip for excellent service is $. What I couldn't figure is is for the total price of $1.7 would that include TS or is TS extra?

What are the names of the CURRENT girls in there? I have names from months ago that I can use to say I've been there before, but who should be asked for now? I like 'em younger and I expect at least an OK attempt at a real massage.

Appointment or walk-in? Which is best?

Milkman9876
08-01-08, 23:04
The reason there so scares is they got busted. They are fighting to keep the place open. Sad but true. Say bye bye to all too all the AMPs in the area. It's just a matter of time.

From the local paper

PROSTITUTION

• Jeanie S. ****, 55, of **** S. Tonne, Arlington Heights, was charged with prostitution July 16 during a sting operation at 83 Bodyworks, *** S. Elmhurst Road, where she worked as a masseuse. An Aug. 1 court date was set.

Cyberpunk1011
08-08-08, 18:49
So is 83 closed, or are they both still in business and still giving extras? Seems like they'll be watched for a while if they are still open and it's a place to avoid now, or am I just being paranoid?

Lemmy
08-15-08, 15:50
Sad but true. Say bye bye to all too all the AMPs in the area. It's just a matter of time.

From the local paper

PROSTITUTION

• Jeanie S. ****, 55, of **** S. Tonne, Arlington Heights, was charged with prostitution July 16 during a sting operation at 83 Bodyworks, *** S. Elmhurst Road, where she worked as a masseuse. An Aug. 1 court date was set.Hey man it never goes away. They just pop up somewhere else. Cant get rid of the oldest profession dude.

Funride128
08-28-08, 15:11
Dose any one know if jennifer is still working at 83 or not? I would love to stop in and see her next time i am in the area if she is thanks.

Nicky Forza
11-21-08, 16:44
She actually thought someone wanted to pay good money to buy 55 year old pu$$y. I can't stop laughing.

http://www.journal-topics.com/mp/08/mp081121.4.html

Xxofe
11-21-08, 17:07
"We cannot and will not tolerate any acts of prostitution in this village," said Village Manager Michael Janonis.I wonder if this means they will be closing all the night clubs. Forbiding dating, and even marraige. Everybody prostitutes themselves, it's just a matter of how the bill is settled.

GoldenGreek
12-02-08, 05:56
So is this place closed now?

Funride128
12-03-08, 16:46
I am working round the corner from 83 and yep it is closed green letters on the windows. I did not stop and read what they said man what a shame to, I had some good time in there hope that it pops up some place new and still close to work.

Robert Vesco
12-04-08, 21:02
The sign pasted to the door and windows reads: Mount Prospect Police notice of closure. It was dated November 19.

Ralphhy 23
02-26-09, 19:41
Yes this placed is closed down it looks.

Tried the new place on Northwest/Mount Prospect rd. Went in got a half hour with a nice Russian girl with big tits and nice ass. She was fairly good at the massage but as soon as she was done she left the room without even offering anything. I got dressed and left. Anyone else have any expierance with this place. 940 Northwest Hwy. , I think, I just do not want to go back and waste anymore money.

Anyother places people have been to around there?

Goldiesix
10-08-09, 16:34
Drove by yesterday, and I saw two cars out in front. Somebody has scrapped *most* of the green sticker that was on the street-facing window. Wonder if they're back in business? I'd imagine those interior decorations would be hassle to move.

Chicag0
10-09-09, 15:11
Ralphy, Ralphy, Ralphy. This place has been reviewed sooo many times before with results exactly as what you experienced. Please try to do some research before you post or visit an establishment next time. It will save you time and money and reduce unneeded posts. Thanks.

Yes this placed is closed down it looks.

Tried the new place on Northwest/Mount Prospect rd. Went in got a half hour with a nice Russian girl with big tits and nice ass. She was fairly good at the massage but as soon as she was done she left the room without even offering anything. I got dressed and left. Anyone else have any expierance with this place. 940 Northwest Hwy. , I think, I just do not want to go back and waste anymore money.

Anyother places people have been to around there?

Hobby Lover
10-10-09, 11:11
Chicag0, Chicag0, Chicag0.

Ralphys post was over nine old. Women have fucked and have children born as a result of said fucking in the time since Ralphy posted what he did.

Try to look at when people posted something before replying to someone who may well be gone.

It will reduce unneeded posts.

Ralphy, Ralphy, Ralphy. This place has been reviewed sooo many times before with results exactly as what you experienced. Please try to do some research before you post or visit an establishment next time. It will save you time and money and reduce unneeded posts. Thanks.

Chadwick
10-15-09, 18:27
Drove by yesterday, and I saw two cars out in front. Somebody has scrapped *most* of the green sticker that was on the street-facing window. Wonder if they're back in business? I'd imagine those interior decorations would be hassle to move.Definitely not open, I drive past all the time and those cars are always there one of them is a green mustang and the other a pickup I believe. You are right about the stickers being removed, I assume it makes it easier to rent the place out if the perspective occupant does not know about that kind of stuff that went on there. Also notice the sign on 83 right in front that tells of a unit for rent, I don't think this place will ever re-open (at least not as an amp), so if you live or work in the area start looking for a safe apartment to frequent, because my guess is that any remaining amp's (exercise and spa one) will be raided and shut down (if spa one is not already closed), and you don't want to be at one when it goes down!

Goldiesix
11-29-09, 19:12
Any of you guys remember a girl named Jenny from this place?

I'd love to track her down.

Thanks

GoldenGreek
11-30-09, 22:18
Anyone care to help me with my questions about 83? I want to give them a try but I want to know what I'm doing when I get there... If you don't want to post answers here, how about helping a fella out in PM?

Thanks in advance!They are closed.