PDA

View Full Version : Broad River Road Question

Allen
02-27-07, 08:47
anyone have any luck on Broad River road.. maybe south of I-20 down to where Bush River Road comes over and hits it. there is a mall near there and fast food places out on Broad River Road?.. i wonder somedays if i get my BRR's mixed up when i read other reports...AL

Smut Villian
02-27-07, 11:55
anyone have any luck on Broad River road.. maybe south of I-20 down to where Bush River Road comes over and hits it. there is a mall near there and fast food places out on Broad River Road?.. i wonder somedays if i get my BRR's mixed up when i read other reports...AL
Recently I've seen a couple of girls in that area who I'm sure were working, but never had the time to stop and verify. From what I've read in the forum you'd probably have better luck driving through some of the hotel parking lots in the area.

Hunter2Pgp
02-28-07, 00:47
I was in Col. today & did a little trolling On BRR I saw 2 BSW in differnt areas.. I thought sure they were. I pulled in beside them & asked if they neded a ride. I got looked at funny. They were showing a little extra skin becuase of the weather & maybe I assumed they were.

Allen
02-28-07, 09:28
when you say BRR do you mean Bush River Road or Broad River Road?.. thanks..AL

I was in Col. today & did a little trolling On BRR I saw 2 BSW in differnt areas.. I thought sure they were. I pulled in beside them & asked if they neded a ride. I got looked at funny. They were showing a little extra skin becuase of the weather & maybe I assumed they were.

Hunter2Pgp
03-01-07, 15:07
Broad River Road

Knot Sure
03-01-07, 19:26
Hunter:
Make me chuckle with your story. Been there myself when I have seen what sure looked like a certain provider only to find out that she was a scantaly clad pedestrian. Not funny at all when it is happening, but sure is afterward.

Amosskittow
03-01-07, 23:36
happened to me out near Gaston back in the summer. Thought for SURE I had a live one.. and quite the hot one, too. Just a scantily clad exercise freak. Dayum!