PDA

View Full Version : Ashtabula

Dreamer2
02-24-07, 12:08
What happened to all the AMPS in 'bula? I went out there and they were both closed and looked like not open for a while.

Sexy Shay
07-23-07, 13:03
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Iziandali
08-04-07, 19:54
Keep seeing an ad on Craigslist, Back Pages, etc. for erotic nude massage. Lately it's saying full GFE for $. Any intell about this provider?

Valdez
08-20-07, 17:42
Keep seeing an ad on Craigslist, Back Pages, etc. for erotic nude massage. Lately it's saying full GFE for $. Any intell about this provider?

I have seen Debbie from Craigs List reviewed elsewhere. She received high marks in the one review I saw. She is described as 5'3", age 4? and large tits! She allegedly does DFK, CFS and BBBJ without swallow. You must bring your own latex. Have fun and let us know how it works out!

Nj Topaandback
08-23-07, 04:20
I have seen Debbie from Craigs List reviewed elsewhere. She received high marks in the one review I saw. She is described as 5'3", age 4? and large tits! She allegedly does DFK, CFS and BBBJ without swallow. You must bring your own latex. Have fun and let us know how it works out!I met with Debbie also known as Jewel. She is as real as they come and makes you feel comfortable right through the door. Anyone in Eastern Ohio or Western PA would be wise to give her a try. The price is damn sure right also for what you receive.

Nj Topaandback
08-23-07, 04:25
I have been over to see Debbie. She is as real as it gets and if you are anywhere near Eastern Ohio I would make my way over. And for the FS price you cant go wrong.

Lone Ranger
09-13-07, 11:26
What happened to all the AMPS in 'bula? I went out there and they were both closed and looked like not open for a while.
Sadly, according to this article both Ashtabula AMPs (Hawaiian and Osaka) were shut down by LE in 2006. http://www.starbeacon.com/local/local_story_337073020

Macavity31
09-14-07, 21:34
I have been over to see Debbie. She is as real as it gets and if you are anywhere near Eastern Ohio I would make my way over. And for the FS price you cant go wrong.How can I contact Debbie?

Iziandali
09-15-07, 14:43
Try Cleveland Craigslist - for search put in Ashtabula and choose erotic services.

Iziandali
10-27-07, 09:55
Her were there daily (at least) and have suddenly stopped as of Oct 17. Busted or what?

Monger Jim
02-21-08, 18:26
What happened to all the AMPS in 'bula? I went out there and they were both closed and looked like not open for a while.How could you tell it was closed, without the news story? The Hawaiian always looked like it was closed, but the service was usually good and erotic. The Sun in Warren (esp Candy) is worth the drive -- day or night.

Dreamer2
02-22-08, 03:55
How could you tell it was closed, without the news story? The Hawaiian always looked like it was closed, but the service was usually good and erotic. The Sun in Warren (esp Candy) is worth the drive -- day or night.
Someone sent me a news link online that said it was raided and shut down
http://www.starbeacon.com/local/local_story_337073020

Clit Lickr
02-22-08, 08:47
Her were there daily (at least) and have suddenly stopped as of Oct 17. Busted or what?Ad's still there.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/ers/576895987.html

Badboy330
10-28-08, 16:45
I have been over to see Debbie. She is as real as it gets and if you are anywhere near Eastern Ohio I would make my way over. And for the FS price you cant go wrong.That is disgusting bro.

Woodworth
06-04-10, 01:51
Paid a visit to The Rare Cherry. It has been years. I have a soft spot for this place don't know why. There is no FS/BJ to be had there. Takeout maybe I suppose but I doubt it. Ymmv right? Someone please prove me wrong and tell me how.

It was no cover night. Cover is usually only three dollars. Monday is bomb drink special $2.50 per I believe and tuesday is amateur night. See miespayce for details; The Rare Cherry Ashtabula OH.

There were only three girls there unfortunately. I sat at the stage and handed out some dollars. Tits were in my face with no problem, just as I remember this place. Girls also showed off their snatches although they kept bottoms on. They just pulled them aside.

Really liked one called Sy? She got me hard by fingering herself six inches from my face. She really made my dick twitch when she took a dollar from my lap with her mouth, and left a stain of precum on my underwear I am staring at right now.

They have a nice balcony area for lap dances. I asked Sy the cost and she said either .1 or .2 depending on nudity and grindage desired. Her attitude smelled of laziness and I thought this a ripoff. I was a little upset but I did not plan on spending any money anyway. It was just that my balls were a little blue.

If you are close this is a good place to chill for cheap. I probably spent twelve dollars including one drink. It is not however what most people at this forum expect to receive.

I know the whole story pretty much with this place and won't tell it but if you like to ride they used to have a couple of bike runs a year, don't know if they still do that or not. I like this place I really do but I don't think my report is biased.

FYI, I went by Eden's Apple/ Cinderella's and it is closed for good it appears. This is hardly news. It is probably been this way for at least a year, but I have visibly confirmed this. I was going to go by the Queen of Hearts but couldn't remember directions, but it has been closed since the last time I was there. Maybe it is reopened but I doubt it. Maybe someone could check.

Drove around for SW a little too but didn't see any. I don't think there are any either. It is a cozy little area and any women who needed the money that bad could probably find a guy to fulfill her needs without resorting to the streets if you know what I mean.

This was my little degenerate one tank trip to Ashtabula. Hope it helps.

Geewhiz63
10-25-10, 17:13
Tried to hookup with Debbie but she has moved to Calfornia.

Is there anyone else in the Ashtabula area?

Dreamer2
12-31-11, 13:41
Still no action in Bula?

Dreamer2
05-23-12, 10:55
Anything? Tips? Leads?

Dreamer2
07-25-12, 12:49
Met an UTR girl. 26 5'7' I'll share digits / details with senior members.

Dreamer2
07-26-12, 05:33
Met an UTR girl. 26 5'7' I'll share digits / details with senior members.she's fairly new (month) and works with 2 other girls from what she tells me (seen one and she's tiny and cute, may partake in future). She will do car dates, but the real fun is if you get her in a motel. She is real pretty, but missing her 2 front teeth, which she hides but you can tell by the better BBBJ. FS is covered and she is very multi orgasmic, you can make her come very very easy with fingers, no faking because you can feel her gush, she says she squirts. Nice tight giner but stomach sag shows she's had kids. She looks like the girl next door, olive skin, she claims to be italian / native indian. She doesn't have ads up but scans CL for guys who have ads 440-536-2403 she prefers texts.

GatorBlue12
01-02-13, 20:37
she's fairly new (month) and works with 2 other girls from what she tells me (seen one and she's tiny and cute, may partake in future). She will do car dates, but the real fun is if you get her in a motel. She is real pretty, but missing her 2 front teeth, which she hides but you can tell by the better BBBJ. FS is covered and she is very multi orgasmic, you can make her come very very easy with fingers, no faking because you can feel her gush, she says she squirts. Nice tight giner but stomach sag shows she's had kids. She looks like the girl next door, olive skin, she claims to be italian / native indian. She doesn't have ads up but scans CL for guys who have ads 440-536-2403 she prefers texts.Is this girl still out there or does anyone know of others?

Dark Lotus
01-03-13, 05:40
she's fairly new (month) and works with 2 other girls from what she tells me (seen one and she's tiny and cute, may partake in future). She will do car dates, but the real fun is if you get her in a motel. She is real pretty, but missing her 2 front teeth, which she hides but you can tell by the better BBBJ. FS is covered and she is very multi orgasmic, you can make her come very very easy with fingers, no faking because you can feel her gush, she says she squirts. Nice tight giner but stomach sag shows she's had kids. She looks like the girl next door, olive skin, she claims to be italian / native indian. She doesn't have ads up but scans CL for guys who have ads 440-536-2403 she prefers texts.Should not post digits, I'm pretty sure LE watches this board

GatorBlue12
01-03-13, 16:29
Should not post digits, I'm pretty sure LE watches this boardYa I'm hesitant about trying that but if anyone has any info on people nearby pm me!

Farmer12U
02-21-13, 18:55
The Bula is open. Found a WSW today. Older service was ok better then driving to Warren or Cleveland. She said there was a couple other girls working in the area.

Farmer12U
02-26-13, 13:42
Was out cruising yesterday no action to report.

Farmer12U
05-17-13, 07:43
Been meeting up with a friend named ashly. Pretty good at what she does. Great head will try to rush sometimes but just have to remind her I am the one cash.

Farmer12U
07-06-13, 11:36
Things have been great up here. Was with a nice girl last week. Best bbjcm I have ever had. Her name was Rose a brunette with amazing skills. There are also several others will and the area. That have provided good service.

LoveDaPuss
03-07-20, 08:02
Hello, visiting your area from down south and looking for anboutcall provider near Geneva area. Would bebgreatful for any help. Pm is fine. If you are ever on the Tampa or Jacksonville, FL I would be more than glad to return the favor.

Thanks for any help.