PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

Admin
12-31-99, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Bill Bradsky
02-23-07, 02:20
I decided to start this thread to point out the good, the bad, and the ugly in the world of the HE. Without a doubt the queen of the good show is the amazing Sharon who has become somewhat of a legend and deservedly so. So much has been written about her that I hesitate to put yet another glowing report about her on the net. You can barely get an appointment with her now as it is.

Suffice it to say that my recent visit was as close to one hour in heaven as you are going to get on a massage table. Run, don't walk to see this lady before she moves away and she is moving away soon. Within 2 minutes of laying down on her table you will be in orbit.

She now has a partner for you 4 hand fans. Wow. No FS, BJ, etc. but trust me you won't care.

She seldom has to advertise but look for her ad on CL and Backpage from time to time or just do a search here. If you still can't find her PM.

There are other "Sharons" in STL so as a guide look for 314-749-6xxx otherwise you've got the wrong one.

Bill Bradsky
02-23-07, 12:32
Molly is a very nice massues who is definitely in the top 10 list of the local massage providers. She is in very good shape and as I have stated elsewhere was a real stunner when she was 20 but still attractive and knows what she is doing. The fun starts immediately so she understands like all the good ones do that happy beginnings and happy middles are just as important as happy endings. Do a forum search and you will find lots of info on her.

Check out SoBo's report here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=503081&postcount=617

She is highly recommended. Runs her ad on the CL. Look for 314-550-xxxx

Bill Bradsky
02-26-07, 03:05
Andrea has been reported on this board in the past and she is another in the Top 10 if you want a massage. I classify her as a MILF and I mean that in the most respectful way. I am putting a link here to HeSo's old report so you out of towners can just follow the thread. Andrea runs an ad on CL from time to time. Recommended.

Heso's report:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=465483&postcount=452

Bill Bradsky
02-28-07, 01:08
I am just going to put his link here to organize this thread. Here is one to avoid. My encounter did not go quite this bad but close.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=500614&postcount=42

Bill Bradsky
02-28-07, 01:16
Sandee advertises on CL and the Backpage. She sometimes puts her own glowing review there too. She does try for a HE in the last 30 seconds then yells "next!" Here's the link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=501191&postcount=10

Indy Greek
02-28-07, 03:03
Just wanted to commend your efforts, and say that we are all very appreciative. At least, so long as the review isn't negative and about us...

Keep up the great work, I love this board.

Has anyone been back the the AMP on Watson since they reopened? Sign in the door stated they were out until 2-15, but I haven't even checked to see if things were operational. Just thought I'd check.

Fly Fun
03-01-07, 11:11
I'm looking for info on Liz/Beth/Elizebeth. She posts under those 3 names in RFT, 691-xxxx. I've some searches and checks and don't seem to find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Bill Bradsky
03-01-07, 13:22
I'm looking for info on Liz/Beth/Elizebeth. She posts under those 3 names in RFT, 691-xxxx. I've some searches and checks and don't seem to find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Fly Fun-

She is one of the many new faces that continue to pop up on the radar seeking to cash in on this lucrative business. She is located north around the 270 and Lindberg area. Runs the ad using a cell phone. Charges $60-80. Fits the mold. PM if needed.

Bill Bradsky
03-01-07, 14:48
does everybody. Debbie has been around for 3 or 4 years and is actually a very sweet middle aged lady who likes sex and makes no apologies for it. If you're looking for Selma Hyack keep looking. If the ordinary looking, slightly plump soccer mom you see at the grocery store appeals to you then call her. She was the hot topic on this board 3 years ago. Here is HS's old report. Difference now is she has a new location and is 3 years older. Take the half hour option(50?) because nothing is going to happen in an hour that can't happen in a half hour. She has an almost constant ad on Backpage and is easy...to find.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=270007&postcount=281

Fly Fun
03-01-07, 19:28
Fly Fun-

She is one of the many new faces that continue to pop up on the radar seeking to cash in on this lucrative business. She is located north around the 270 and Lindberg area. Runs the ad using a cell phone. Charges $60-80. Fits the mold. PM if needed.As a follow up. I called Elizabeth and set a time a couple hours later. I asked for some directions and she said she was busy right now but to call her back in a few minutes. 15 minutes later I called and left a message with my number. I tried again before it was time to leave for the appt and still no answer. Its this kind of stuff that really erks me with the local talent. Hope you have better luck than I.

Bill Bradsky
03-02-07, 12:15
Just two words here. Hot Lotion. If you can't find her ad on Backpage you're blind.

The link says it all:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=241328&postcount=216

Bill Bradsky
03-03-07, 01:40
If you are in a hurry for a massage this one may be too much trouble but here is HeSo's old report.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=375067&postcount=176

Rubs Are Fun
03-03-07, 08:41
I've heard there are now two ladies named Phyllis. I have recently seen the Phyllis in South County.

When I called she immediately picked up and I was able to come right over.

It had been several months since I'd last visited Phyllis and she greeted me with a cheery smile and a hug.

Her house is clean, and although she has two cats, the house does not smell bad.

Phyllis led me to the back of the house and through her bedroom to a small toasty room in the back. The lights were dim and she put on some new age music and I stripped and got on the table.

We spent a few minutes catching up and then she began the massage. I had a semi-stiff neck, which I've had for months, and she worked on it, and I must say it's better now. She started out giving me what I would describe as a deep tissue massage, but she periodically threw in light fondles and scratches with her finger nails.

Phyllis normally does the massage topless.

About 10 minutes into the massage it became sexual. She lightly grazed my balls and when I started to swell she pulled my cock so it was sticking out within her reach. She massaged my ass and at one point spread my cheeks and gently blew air across my asshole. Then she gave my balls a good massaging which I could have enjoyed forever.

On the flip she teased my nipples and worked on getting me rock hard with more teasing of my inner thighs, balls, under the balls, lower abdomen and bottom of my thighs. It was all heavenly.

Since she was topless I played with one of her pendulous breasts throughout the 2nd half of the massage. Finally, she went for the release and once I started cumming I told her not to stop stroking me. I had a lot to shoot and she didn't stop until I let her know my balls were completely empty.

Then she cleaned me up and told me to relax and lay there as long as I wanted.

It was great!

Phyllis is an older woman in her 50's. She has grey/white hair which she wears short, and she is short and heavy. She has a pleasant face, and a warm disposition. Her breasts are large and floppy.

If heavy women turn you off she's not for U. If it's not an issue and you enjoy skilled hands and fingers at a reasonable price, I'd include her in your rotation.

She has a very pleasant personality, and consistently delivers a first rate massage with happy ending. A one hour massage is $60. Tips are optional, but appreciated.

She runs ads on the local internet venues which often have the heading Don't you KNEAD some RELAXATION?

Here is her most recent ad:

Do you need a time for total relaxation? Mature female therapist has day, evening, and weekend appointments available for a session tailored to your needs: relaxation, deep tissue, trigger points, reflexology, reiki, etc.

"The time for a Massage is when you don't have the time"

Rubs Are Fun

Larks Tongue
03-03-07, 14:10
If you are in a hurry for a massage this one may be too much trouble but here is HeSo's old report.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=375067&postcount=176

Not sure if this is the same Gina that runs an ad in the RFT and does Incall out of a place by I-44 and Hampton. A friend of mine had been with her previously before she moved to this place. He had liked her but she has some ADD issues going on and is distracted easily. The last time he saw her she had been in some sort of accident and had part of her head shaved. He paid for an hour but wishes that he didn't. He definately got his monies worth but he said that it was hard to make oppointments with her due to her changing her cell phone often.

Brad 243
03-03-07, 15:50
She fell off the Map - Anybody have any info?? Just curious - she was a wild fucked up gal into drugs " the bad stuff " . I always got a blow and she'd swallow. I began to fear the cops because she ran such an open business.

Tororojo
03-03-07, 18:30
I'm no too sure Gina belongs in this thread or not. I don't mention this to be argumentative, but for clarifiation for anyone who hasn't seen her yet.
I've seen her 3 times over the last 2 years and if she ever had any massage skills, she lost them or she is too high too remember.
I think she is more of an entertaining, easy, incall date with a pretty good body and is one of the least expensive in town. IF...you can get ahold of her and IF...she opens the door within an hour of your scheduled time, and IF...you can tolerate her answering the phone during your session.
Of course the massage is usually not the priority, but my times with Gina have been about 3% massage 97% other .
But I'm very glad this tread has been started, since I love a good massage. Good job Bill B.
I'll concur with the positive reviews of Sharon, Andrea and Molly since this is my normal rotation.
Tororojo

Bill Bradsky
03-04-07, 03:25
I'm no too sure Gina belongs in this thread or not. I don't mention this to be argumentative, but for clarifiation for anyone who hasn't seen her yet.

Tororojo
I know what you mean. Gina gives a lame massage and I think that is your point. However, the purpose of this thread is to help out of towners sort through women who post in the massage section of BP/CL for St. Louis. Gina runs her ad there as a massues so that's why she is here.

Tororojo
03-04-07, 09:00
I know what you mean. Gina gives a lame massage and I think that is your point. However, the purpose of this thread is to help out of towners sort through women who post in the massage section of BP/CL for St. Louis. Gina runs her ad there as a massues so that's why she is here.

You're right Bill. My main intent was to pass on info about her service ( or lack of...)
Good point

Bill Bradsky
03-05-07, 01:31
If you did not know better and did not read this report you would swear this must be an AMP. There are older Asian ladies at the door. The name seems like an AMP. It looks like an AMP. It must be an AMP.

This place is not an AMP. At least not the kind you are looking for if you are reading this report. These ladies are squeaky clean. Down right boring in fact. They fool a lot of mongers into thinking the place might be the real deal. This is no mistake and is by design on their part.

If you want a massage that is nothing but a boring massage you might like it. My take on it is don't waste your money.

They are located in north STL county on Lindberg. The ad runs in RFT/Backpage/CL.

Here is the ad to watch out for and avoid:

Oriental Spa Relaxing and Holistic!! Lic. 200600xxxx kimjoespa Call(314)972-9xxx

Bill Bradsky
03-05-07, 14:29
Here is Phuqued's report with the link reposted here just to keep things organized:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=507323&postcount=643

Amanda posts her massage ad on BP/CL.

Bill Bradsky
03-07-07, 15:55
Cheryl is a 45ish soccer mom type who works out of her house around the southern part of STL county. She gives the massage in her basement which can be a little distracting. She has some nurse training (she claims) and I can say she really understands male anatomy quite well. She is in pretty good shape and is happy to show you. If you just got into town for a business meeting and are looking through the RFT wondering, "does she or doesn't she?". She does. Easy to find. Safe. Reasonable $60 fee.

The BP ad:

Deep Tissue Massage Swedish Sport Massage Professional Nurse. Massage Therapist. 7 days a week. Hours: 8:30am-7p Near 270 and 55 Call Cheryl 314-471-17xx #20010xxxxx

Bill Bradsky
03-07-07, 16:16
Also runs her ad in BP/CL/RFT located in north STL county. She does too but I am not really a big fan of hers. Maybe she has improved. There are reports on her on this forum so do a search. My take on her : Been there, done that, once was enough. YMMV and I hope it does.

The ad changes, as so many do, so note the number:

Come in for a Massage Mini-Break
Walk-In Appointments Welcome.
Weekday & Weekend Appointments Available!
CALL CHERYL 314-895-16xx

Rubs Are Fun
03-09-07, 09:43
Below is a detailed review of a visit I paid to Sharon yesterday. This is the kind of review I wish everyone would post so we all know exactly what to expect.

Sharon is in her early 50's but looks 10 years younger. She is around 5'4", has straight dark brown hair shoulder length or a little shorter, and average build with nice natural boobs, and brown eyes. She is one of the sweetest and most unpretentious ladies around. She never fails to please.

Sharon only does erotic massages, but she's expert at it. If you're a clean polite gentleman she will do them in the nude and allow you to respectfully touch her. I've seen her for several years, first at her North County location, and then when she moved to Lake St. Louis. If you haven't seen her yet, you'd better hurry. She is in the process of selling her home and moving to Illinois.

After I undressed I layed down on her table. She offers you the choice of either a face rest or pillow. I usually direct her to give me a light sensual touch rather than a therapeutic massage. She does it expertly, gliding her smooth soft fingers and hands over every inch of your body.

She began with my shoulders and worked her way down to my ass. Within a few moments I felt her hands reach underneath me and light graze my balls. She moved her fingers across my rapidly growing cock and briefly teased it with a rapid fluttering motion, then moved her hands down along the insides of my thighs.

Over the next 20 minutes she continually fondled my sensitive areas, and each time she got near my balls and cock I raised my ass to give her greater access to the goodies. At one point she took hold of my balls and massaged them with one hand while I pumped my cock in her other. She knew when I was getting close to shooting and retreated each time, building the tension and anticipation.

Each time she leaned over me I could feel her warm soft boobs pressing against my back. On the flip I began to slide my hand down her back and gently squeezed her ass, periodically reaching up to feel her breasts. I made small circles around her nipples with my thumb feeling them getting hard until they stood straight out.

She teased and fondled and massaged my nipples, cock and balls until I could barely stand it. Then she finally lubricated my cock and began to stroke the shaft and slide her silky hand up and down and across the sensitive ridge of my throbbing organ.

I turned my body slightly and she knew what I wanted. She pressed her tits on each side of my cock and I pumped between them until I finally let out a primal grunt and began firing my load. I had a lot to give her and when I stopped pumping, she continued to milk my cock until I told her, "Thank you", which is my normal way of indicating I'm done shooting.

She got a wash cloth and cleaned both of us up and then asked me if there was anywhere else I wanted her to massage. I actually had a slightly stiff neck and asked her to direct her attention there, which she expertly did for the remainder of my session. It was so relaxing I nearly fell asleep.

I highly recommend Sharon as one of the most reasonably priced and consistent masseuses around. She gives an excellent erotic massage with a ball-draining finish. Sharon is one of my favorites and will always be in my regular rotation.

Rubs Are Fun

Bill Bradsky
03-09-07, 18:47
Below is a detailed review of a visit I paid to Sharon yesterday. This is the kind of review I wish everyone would post so we all know exactly what to expect.

Sharon is in her early 50's but looks 10 years younger. She is around 5'4", has straight dark brown hair shoulder length or a little shorter, and average build with nice natural boobs, and brown eyes. She is one of the sweetest and most unpretentious ladies around. She never fails to please.

Sharon only does erotic massages, but she's expert at it. If you're a clean polite gentleman she will do them in the nude and allow you to respectfully touch her. I've seen her for several years, first at her North County location, and then when she moved to Lake St. Louis. If you haven't seen her yet, you'd better hurry. She is in the process of selling her home and moving to Illinois.

After I undressed I layed down on her table. She offers you the choice of either a face rest or pillow. I usually direct her to give me a light sensual touch rather than a therapeutic massage. She does it expertly, gliding her smooth soft fingers and hands over every inch of your body.

She began with my shoulders and worked her way down to my ass. Within a few moments I felt her hands reach underneath me and light graze my balls. She moved her fingers across my rapidly growing cock and briefly teased it with a rapid fluttering motion, then moved her hands down along the insides of my thighs.

Over the next 20 minutes she continually fondled my sensitive areas, and each time she got near my balls and cock I raised my ass to give her greater access to the goodies. At one point she took hold of my balls and massaged them with one hand while I pumped my cock in her other. She knew when I was getting close to shooting and retreated each time, building the tension and anticipation.

Each time she leaned over me I could feel her warm soft boobs pressing against my back. On the flip I began to slide my hand down her back and gently squeezed her ass, periodically reaching up to feel her breasts. I made small circles around her nipples with my thumb feeling them getting hard until they stood straight out.

She teased and fondled and massaged my nipples, cock and balls until I could barely stand it. Then she finally lubricated my cock and began to stroke the shaft and slide her silky hand up and down and across the sensitive ridge of my throbbing organ.

I turned my body slightly and she knew what I wanted. She pressed her tits on each side of my cock and I pumped between them until I finally let out a primal grunt and began firing my load. I had a lot to give her and when I stopped pumping, she continued to milk my cock until I told her, "Thank you", which is my normal way of indicating I'm done shooting.

She got a wash cloth and cleaned both of us up and then asked me if there was anywhere else I wanted her to massage. I actually had a slightly stiff neck and asked her to direct her attention there, which she expertly did for the remainder of my session. It was so relaxing I nearly fell asleep.

I highly recommend Sharon as one of the most reasonably priced and consistent masseuses around. She gives an excellent erotic massage with a ball-draining finish. Sharon is one of my favorites and will always be in my regular rotation.

Rubs Are Fun

Damn, Rubs, give up whatever you are doing and start writing scripts for Hollywood. Sharon is a sexy little thing indeed when she does her massage and your description is as always, right on.

I know I am throwing names on this thread in a hurry with just a link. That is mainly to guide the out-of-towners who are rushing around reading the massage ads and wondering who to pick. When I can find a link to you, I always use it.

Hopefully others who get a massage in STL will contribute to this thread.

Ramdhere
03-12-07, 13:16
Thanks Bill and Rubs are fun. But, I am trying to find the folowing about these two providers - Cheryl (South) and Sharon.

Sharon: SO, where does she advertise (RFT/BP/CL) and what is her rate? Any tipping?

Cheryl (South): WHat kind of experience did you have, Bill with her ? DOes she agree to touch or more. My friend said that he just had a massage and nothing extra. But, he did not tip. Is that why?

Also, have anyone heard of surrealmassage and Araiana?

Appreciate your help on these.

R.

Ramdhere
03-12-07, 13:19
So now that I have had my first post , here is some details on Debbie. She is definitely the best. Has a great attitude and is always cheerful and part of the whole deal. She also has the greatest rubs and more.

She is on RFT and BP under the name.

Ramdhere
03-12-07, 13:32
Here are some quickies on some of the massage providers

Debbie - I already did a report on her and she is very good. On RFT/BP

Gina - on RFT - As Bill rightly pointed out she has issues. Jumped into things and when I met her she was almost sleeping (it was around 11:00 PM or so). No interest and mostly not involved. Just seems to be doing things for the heck of it.

Dee - She is on RFT and BP as The Massage Place - Older lady, probably early 50's and looks late 40's. Good attitude. Let us massage her also and its lot of fun with her. Very close to Debbie in the way she handles her session. Nice warm lady with a great rub

Kims Massage Place - Average Massage and thats it. Waste of atleast $40. Guess you get massage for the other $20.

Hong Kong (on RFT)- Like any agency parlors, this is Expensive, $70 and tipping on top.

VIP in Centerville - Again, $55 (if you have the RFT ad) + tipping and depending on the girl could run expensive. Some girls have siad that there is no massage here and just what u want based on what u pay. Others have done decent massage with cheaper tips.

Thats it for now. Others can share their experiences too

Rubs Are Fun
03-13-07, 07:56
PM me and I'll give you contact info and rate info on Sharon. She rarely advertises these days.

There is controversy regarding Arianna. Some question her gender. I have seen her and I did not perceive any irregularity. To me she appeared to be a very attractive young woman who gave an excellent massage with a happy ending.

Thanks Bill and Rubs are fun. But, I am trying to find the folowing about these two providers - Cheryl (South) and Sharon.

Sharon: SO, where does she advertise (RFT/BP/CL) and what is her rate? Any tipping?

Cheryl (South): WHat kind of experience did you have, Bill with her ? DOes she agree to touch or more. My friend said that he just had a massage and nothing extra. But, he did not tip. Is that why?

Also, have anyone heard of surrealmassage and Araiana?

Appreciate your help on these.

R.

Scuzzee
03-13-07, 18:41
Going to be in St. Louis on business for 2 two weeks at the end of this month. Most definitely will be making an appt to see Debbie and one or two others that have been reviewed here. What I am hoping to find is a prostate massage ending with a bbbjtc, any recommendations? Also I am not familiar with the reference to advertising on BP, is there a link?

TIA

Scuzzee

Ramdhere
03-13-07, 18:48
WHat are the good AMP's in the STL area. Been to VIP and Hong kong. Is there any better or good ones . ANyone ?

Rubs Are Fun
03-14-07, 08:03
Dee, formerly of Collinsville, now working in North County gives prostate massages either with her finger or her tongue, and does the bbbjtc at the end if you want her to - pm me for contact info. Please note, she is obeses and in her 40's - if age and size doesn't deter you then she fits your requirements to a t!

Going to be in St. Louis on business for 2 two weeks at the end of this month. Most definitely will be making an appt to see Debbie and one or two others that have been reviewed here. What I am hoping to find is a prostate massage ending with a bbbjtc, any recommendations? Also I am not familiar with the reference to advertising on BP, is there a link?

TIA

Scuzzee

Brad 243
03-14-07, 12:48
She / He is a chick with a dick - no kidding.

Ramdhere
03-14-07, 16:31
Had an appointment with Sharon today. Thanks Rubs are Fun for the PM and details. She is awesome - The Best !!! She gives attention to the smallest details and makes sure that you have a great time. She is a very sweet person and has a great attitude. She does advertise occasionally. She will be glad to accomodate new clients into her schedule.

Guys, if you are loking for a great massage, do not look any further. Bill and "Rubs are Fun" are masters and they have said the same before. You will not be disappointed. Ofcourse, if you are looking for a BJ or F/S, she may not be the right person. But trust me, you wont even care.

She has a beautiful body and nice curves. So, Scuzee or any others out there looking for a great massage with a nice sweet and beautiful lady, she is the one!

Bill Bradsky
03-14-07, 18:12

TIA

Scuzzee

BP is a reference to Backpage classified ads. Type the word "Backpage" in the search engine Google and look for the city you want under massage, health and wellness, or adult services.

Bill Bradsky
03-14-07, 18:19
WHat are the good AMP's in the STL area. Been to VIP and Hong kong. Is there any better or good ones . ANyone ?

Ramd-

The short answer is "no". There are no other places in St. Louis that could be called real AMPS. If they ever do show up here though there will be a line out the door.

Rubs Are Fun
03-17-07, 08:03
I recently heard that someone who read one of my reviews on Phyllis made an appointment with her and gave me ("Bob") as the reference. When she came to the door he looked at her and turned around and left.

That's very rude and doesn't encourage me to give out contact info to people I don't know.

I always state in my reviews what the masseuse looks like. I usually add the disclaimer with heavy providers that if you don't like bbw's then you will not be interested in the one I'm reviewing.

This is the first time in all of the years I have shared resources that someone was that rude to a lady I reviewed and offered contact information.

I hope this doesn't happen again.

Rubs Are Fun

Howler
03-17-07, 13:26
I have just joined this forum but have been reading it for some time. I am dying to see molly and sharon. Will someone please message me with the #'s.

Thanks!

Howler
03-17-07, 14:29
Will someone please PM me molly and sharon Telephone #'s.

Thanks!

Bill Bradsky
03-17-07, 19:44
I recently heard that someone who read one of my reviews on Phyllis made an appointment with her and gave me ("Bob") as the reference. When she came to the door he looked at her and turned around and left.

That's very rude and doesn't encourage me to give out contact info to people I don't know.

I always state in my reviews what the masseuse looks like. I usually add the disclaimer with heavy providers that if you don't like bbw's then you will not be interested in the one I'm reviewing.

This is the first time in all of the years I have shared resources that someone was that rude to a lady I reviewed and offered contact information.

I hope this doesn't happen again.

Rubs Are FunRubs,

Sorry to hear that story. I saw your report and you made it clear that this lady is not a beauty queen. Thanks for your help on this thread.

Howler
03-19-07, 18:44
I went to see Sharon on Saturday night for an erotic massage. This was my first time with her and I felt comfortable right away. She is a very nice lady and a lot of fun to talk to, we have many common interests. I got undressed, she got undressed as well, and she begins the massage. Lots of Hot Oil! This of course feels very good, but it's just a standard massage. Until she kind of brushes over my balls, and says "sensual massage tonight?" I say "yes please!" After a few more minutes, she tells me to turn over. Then she starts the "sensual" part of it, and let me tell you, she has got quite a technique! She does this thing with her hands that I don't know how to describe, but it was the best HE you can imagine. Plus her hands are small, which makes my dick look big! So this was a definite 5 star massage, and I will try to see her again soon. Highly recommended!

Mylove1
03-20-07, 13:48
I'm sorry to hear that about Phyllis also. I made and appointment and visited with Phyllis and it was a wonderful experience. Phyllis is a very nice woman with great technique. She really knows what she's doing and I will see her again.

Rubs,

Sorry to hear that story. I saw your report and you made it clear that this lady is not a beauty queen. Thanks for your help on this thread.

Bill Bradsky
03-20-07, 21:48
Oh-Dee is a massuese who has been reviewed here before but now runs her ad in the BP as titled above. She shares a place and sometimes a massage with Debbie who was reviewed earlier on this thread. Oh-Dee is a bit older (60ish) than most but makes up for it in experience. She has a relatively new pair of bolt-ons that she is very proud of and likes to call attention to them. She knows what she is doing and has a lot of practice at making people happy hence the "big smile". Not all the past posts are positive though, so read carefully.

The ad in the BP:

THE MASSAGE PLACE LLC * We've Moved to a Larger, New, More Relaxing Location!! Call OH-DEE For a Therapeutic Massage That Will Put A BIG SMILE On Your Face. By Apt. 314-941-8xxx

Search back in the STL forum for more info.

Bill Bradsky
03-21-07, 01:04
This massuese keeps changing her ad so here is the caution again:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=500614&postcount=42

Mylove1
03-21-07, 12:43
How can I get in touch with Sharon? She sounds like a fun time.

Michael

I went to see Sharon on Saturday night for an erotic massage. This was my first time with her and I felt comfortable right away. She is a very nice lady and a lot of fun to talk to, we have many common interests. I got undressed, she got undressed as well, and she begins the massage. Lots of Hot Oil! This of course feels very good, but it's just a standard massage. Until she kind of brushes over my balls, and says "sensual massage tonight?" I say "yes please!" After a few more minutes, she tells me to turn over. Then she starts the "sensual" part of it, and let me tell you, she has got quite a technique! She does this thing with her hands that I don't know how to describe, but it was the best HE you can imagine. Plus her hands are small, which makes my dick look big! So this was a definite 5 star massage, and I will try to see her again soon. Highly recommended!

Mylove1
03-22-07, 11:42
I've read the reviews for Sharon and would be interested in a massage. Can anyone tell me how to contact her? I would also like to see a photo if possible and hear a bit more about her massage skills.

Can anyone helpme out?

Michael

Bill Bradsky
03-22-07, 19:08
I've read the reviews for Sharon and would be interested in a massage. Can anyone tell me how to contact her? I would also like to see a photo if possible and hear a bit more about her massage skills.

Can anyone helpme out?

Michael

Mike-

I think this report a page or two back pretty much details her skills.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=508382&postcount=24

Mylove1
03-22-07, 19:16
Thanks Bill,

I appreciate the info.

Mike

Mike-

I think this report a page or two back pretty much details her skills.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=508382&postcount=24

Bill Bradsky
03-28-07, 11:47
This ad runs mostly on the Backpage and the phone number does not change but the ad wording does.

Without going into a lot of pointless detail, this was one of the worst massage visits I have encountered. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Seniors who want the pointless details can PM me.

The ad:

Endless touch central location 314-647-5xxx lic # 200300xxxx

Admin
03-28-07, 22:21
Greetings everyone,

I received the following PM from "Ariana" which I thought I'd pass along for everyone's benefit.

Hi my name is Ariana. I was told by a few my clients about a few postings on this site about my business Surrealmassage. First off I am a licensed therapist and business owner who does not want my name or business listed on this site. I do not offer any kind of sexual services and those who have posted anything about me or my business is slander. Please remove all posting with my name Ariana, Riki or Surrealmassage off your site. These kind of negative rumors may ruin my business, reputation and have my license revoked or suspended. I am asking you kindly before I contact my lawyer about the slander on here.Apparently, she is specifically concerned about the following reports to which she directed to my attention:

hi i would like this posting to be deleted..I am the therapist they are talking about. I have had a few problems with clients who I do not take anymore due to rudeness. Please delete this posting. This is my main line of buisness and if a posting like this can be seen it could ruin my business and get my license suspended.

==============================================

Link: http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?postid=289698#post289698
Link: http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?postid=289850#post289850
Link: http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?postid=431000#post431000
Link: http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?postid=430950#post430950
Link: http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?postid=430870#post430870
Link: http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?postid=430630#post430630Okay now, everybody has been warned, Ariana doesn't offer any services that would interest anyone on this forum, so do NOT pay her a visit expecting anything "extra".

http://www.surrealmassage.com

Thanks,

Jackson

Bill Bradsky
03-29-07, 14:41
Well at least it is good to know a "few" of her clients read this site. I guess they're attorneys.

Rubs Are Fun
04-04-07, 07:32
Last night I tried a new masseuse named Melony that currently offers only outcall to either homes or motels & hotels. Eventually, she will offer incall.

She is 5'2", 105 to 110 lbs, long dark brown hair and eyes, and I would rate her looks as above average. Actually, in many respects I felt she had the prettiness of Molly, plus the sweetness and professional massage techniques of Sharon.

She has nice natural medium sized boobs. Like Sharon she looks younger than she is - to me she looked to be in her early 30's, but in reality she's probably closer to 40.

I opted for a sensual massage with happy ending and I was completely satisfied. Topless was an option. Respectful touching was allowed.

I was quite taken by her and plan on seeing her again. Her pricing was in line with that of the more reasonable providers in St. Louis.

I will share her contact information with Senior members only. Those of you interested in checking her out, PM me.

Admin
04-05-07, 18:13
Greetings everyone,

I have received the following email from "Ariana" wherein she is threatening me with a lawsuit.

Once again, I must advise everyone that "Ariana" claims to provide only legitimate massages and that she does not provide any extra services.

Thanks,

Jackson

Arianaww
nikiww2001@yahoo.com

----------------------------------------------------------------

April 8, 2007
2:27pm Central Time

I emailed your website last week about a few untrue posting on my business. My name is Ariana and I own Surrealmassage LLC. A few of my clients have told about the negative and untrue comments about my business and me. I kindly asked you to remove any postings with my name Ariana, Riki or Surrealmassage due to defamation of character and loss of future business. I recently talked to my lawyer about this problem and he advised me to contact you one last time to delete this information from your website. If someone could email me form your company about this problem or just take care of the problem I would appreciate it. If I do not hear or see any results from this email, by April12, 2006 I will go ahead and start a defamation law suit against you and your company.

Thank you
Ariana Willis
Surreal Massage LLC

Copy sent to Rick Schalfer Attorney at Law
Copy sent to Ariana Willis

Rubs Are Fun
04-07-07, 13:09
As I stated in my review of Melony, I invite Senior Members (ONLY) to pm me if they want more information about Melony or anyone else that I post about.

I have two reasons for restricting the information I have:

1) For the security of the provider - Senior members publically demonstrate they have seen other providers and therefore are better security risks.

2) The basic notion of sharing information - give some to get some.

This may seem harsh, but I won't even acknowledge a request for information from a member who is not a Senior Member. I myself am trying to build a body of posts that will enable me to be granted that status. In the meantime, I will keep posting reviews and miscellaneous information towards that end.

Rubs are fun

Last night I tried a new masseuse named Melony that currently offers only outcall to either homes or motels & hotels. Eventually, she will offer incall.

She is 5'2", 105 to 110 lbs, long dark brown hair and eyes, and I would rate her looks as above average. Actually, in many respects I felt she had the prettiness of Molly, plus the sweetness and professional massage techniques of Sharon.

She has nice natural medium sized boobs. Like Sharon she looks younger than she is - to me she looked to be in her early 30's, but in reality she's probably closer to 40.

I opted for a sensual massage with happy ending and I was completely satisfied. Topless was an option. Respectful touching was allowed.

I was quite taken by her and plan on seeing her again. Her pricing was in line with that of the more reasonable providers in St. Louis.

I will share her contact information with Senior members only. Those of you interested in checking her out, PM me.

GrayTurner
04-09-07, 18:54
Just curious why a regular member says he will only share info with Senior members. If you are such a contributor as you claim why are you not Senior,

Just curious.My guess is that it has something to do with homeland security (sarcasim)

This information is available to anyone who does a little homework.

Just search the name on Cl and several adds come up.

There is also a complete review on TNAReviews that include location, phone number and e-mail address.

Ramdhere
04-10-07, 17:16
SHe has her ad on CL. They had her number, but her phone seemed busy all the time. Either she was really busy (almost all the time for 2 days, thats highly improbable) or she does not want to take any new calls.

Either way, I think that does nopt help us in what we are looking for. We ned the right attitude also. She may be gr8 when I finally have the massage, but how I gett here matters too.

Anyway, Rubs has been a good help and friend to all of us. He may have his own reasons for saying what he did. But ot the rest out there, I think we have enough good providers out there apart from her. The Sharons and Debbies are friendly and ready to talk to us anytime with no inhibition. Debbie actualy has an assistant to talk and take appointments.

Ramdhere
04-10-07, 17:19
Saw the ad in RFT for this AMP in Swansea, IL. Forgot the name. Has anybody been there? Any experiences. Pls do let us know.

How does this compare to the VIP AMP in Centerville, IL.

Ramdhere
04-10-07, 17:20
As Bil said, we lack good AMP's here.

As an update, the Oriental AMP on Olive (U-City) has been closed and they have converted the other one near downtown (One of them was called Hongkong, cant remember which one) has now been converted to a FS place. 1.5 when u call them.

Never been to the latter, but the former was okay.

Jeffc 574
04-11-07, 10:07
The one in U-City was Hong Kong Mist. They closed about a year ago. There is a purse store there now. I keep checking on new Oriental business along Olive. Driving by there a few times a week would have made me poor but happy had they stayed open.

As Bil said, we lack good AMP's here.

As an update, the Oriental AMP on Olive (U-City) has been closed and they have converted the other one near downtown (One of them was called Hongkong, cant remember which one) has now been converted to a FS place. 1.5 when u call them.

Never been to the latter, but the former was okay.

GrayTurner
04-11-07, 13:37
I wasn't interested in the contact info......just curious about the regular member who claims to know so much and only wants contact from Sr. Members?

Old DickSorry for any misunderstanding. I did not think you wanted the info, I was just trying to point out how foolish it was to be so clandestine with information that was easily available. I don't care if someone is a regular or senior member. If I get a request from someone I am not familiar with I read some of their posts to decide if I will share or not. I got a request from a senior member last week. When I read his posts 80% were asking for information. The remaining posts were completely useless to anyone,Things such as "I saw a red head walking down Elm street". Why would I want to share with them?

Indy Greek
04-12-07, 00:43
The one is Swansea, IL, was terrible, although YMMV, I would be surprised if it varied that much. I met a 45-50 YO, heavier Asian woman that told me to wait in the room, after taking my $ (I think she wanted .4). She told me she would get my "nice girl for massage." A few minutes later, she returns to tell me that she will do the shower, then the other girl will massage. I'm not opposed to that, sometimes the older ladies provide some perks (not like Sunny in Columbia, but perks). Not this time, but she did wash all the appropriate spots. Back to the room, she leaves, but returns a few minutes later. Thinking with the little head as much as possible, I tried to let things proceed, but just couldn't hack it and left. She asked for a tip, but I only said something that may be construed as a rude remark, but it was a tip. I'm not mean, but that was really ridiculous. Thought I posted that scenario a ways back, but since someone asked, avoid if you can. Maybe they will get some younger blood and be all right.

On the MO side, there is a place that is advertising, and is now back after being down for some time. They don't list the address, just a phone and Chinese Massage techniques, or something close, with a picture of a lady you'll never meet at their location. It's on Watson road, and is good for a handshake, nothing like VIP, but neither is the price. If you get the younger girl, feel free to browse the menu, but don't ask the older one (I think it is her mother, or I misheard mamasan for mama). I called an made an appointment, but walk-ins are welcome. They told me to wait, and when I said that I had made an appointment, someone got rushed out (sorry!), so I would suggest making the appointment. They were very friendly. PM if you have any other questions or want some advice on the menu.

SS Goldma
04-12-07, 03:01
Everyone, This provider has been reviewed before but i thought I would give my two cents. I was able to finally arrange for a session a few days ago.

The location was easy to find Cheryl gave good directions. When i had arrived(within five min of my appointment time) she had run out to the store she had left a note though. It was kinda strange to hang around in a residential area for ten min waiting for her to arrive.

Anyway she returns and we go inside, she shows me to her basement massage room/Laundry room. I've been in worse places for a massage. Anyway I get undressed and no cover is offered. She does a nice medium touch massage with a lot of light touch mixed in. Before the flip lots of teasing of the boys she has a nice touch there.

After the flip a few more minutes of massage then a nice slow HE with a very nice touch. She cleaned me up with a towel to remove some of the lotion and that was it.

All in all a nice time for the price. I will probably give her another call. The only real complaint that I have is that she answered her phone alot during the session. Not only answered but talked "business" on each one.

As always YMMV

SS

Rubs Are Fun
04-12-07, 08:07
First, I am the former He So Horney - I killed off that persona and am starting anew with Rubs Are Fun.

I made a big mistake here just prior to eliminating He So Horney. I organized a massage-a-thon with two novice masseuses and set up a Yahoo Club to continue similar activities, etc. (which I also killed at the same time I stop using He So Horney).

I wasn't trying to compete with this forum because the purpose of my Yahoo CLub was extremely narrow and I had continued to post reviews here.

Jackson demoted He So Horney from a Senior Member to a regular member. That is why as Rubs Are Fun, I am also a regular member and that in no way is indicative of my experience. I've been at this for over 30 years (I'm in my fifties and got my first professional hj at the Montclair Health Club when I was 21). When I was younger I used to frequent most of the seedier areas like Washington Avenue, and the Hillcrest Motel on the East Side, as well as the Broadway/Cherokee neighborhoods. I scouted the Cass Corridor in downtown Detroit, and the Sunset Strip in LA. I also was a regular at Mainstreet and Dollies.

I have assured Jackson that I would never post about any private clubs I organize again.

I am trying to rebuild credibility here by sharing information with you all. Jackson may never trust me and I may never attain Senior status again. This is unfortunate because I see people mentioning other venues here all the time. I guess Yahoo Clubs are considered different from CL and the RFT Backpage. But it's his ball game, so we play by his rules. I understand he feels burnt whenever he gets the impression someone is exploiting this forum for their own benefit. I didn't see it that way, since usually I give more than I get, with a few exceptions, and over the years have shared information with hundreds of guys.

In any event I will continue to share with you all.

I thought I was fairly clear why I will only share with Senior members, but I'll repeat it with a further qualifier.

a) I think it's only fair that you give as well as take.
b) Most of the masseuses I see more than once I become friends with - I want to be sure that the people I give their private information to have a history that's documented by their reviews. This is some assurance they aren't affiliated with law enforcement. Not fool proof, but probably a good indicator - what cop would have the time to post fictional reviews hoping to troll for providers? It's just as easy to review what's on line, right?
c) Recently, someone I didn't know, someone without the Senior Member status insulted one of the providers I reviewed, Phyllis, when he made an appointment, and turned and left when she opened the door.

If you follow the rules here and post reviews it's not that hard to become a Senior Member.

I hope this explains my posture and who I am. I apologize to those that feel I screwed them when I killed the Yahoo club. I had kind of a melt down, lots of personal stress at the time, including losing one elderly parent and the demands and stress of moving the other one into my home.

I wasn't interested in the contact info......just curious about the regular member who claims to know so much and only wants contact from Sr. Members?

Old Dick

Rubs Are Fun
04-12-07, 08:12
Maybe I just lucked out the night that I called Melony. She picked up and I saw her within the hour.

I think she's worth the extra effort it might take to make contact with her, but I also understand there are plenty of other ladies out there to choose from in case you don't hear from her right away.

I have been trying for weeks to set something up with Ereena, whom I've never seen before. Either she can't see me when I can see her, or a few days go by before she returns my call.

Since I've read some good reviews about her, I'll keep trying periodically since I've read enough enticing details to intrigue me.

SHe has her ad on CL. They had her number, but her phone seemed busy all the time. Either she was really busy (almost all the time for 2 days, thats highly improbable) or she does not want to take any new calls.

Either way, I think that does nopt help us in what we are looking for. We ned the right attitude also. She may be gr8 when I finally have the massage, but how I gett here matters too.

Anyway, Rubs has been a good help and friend to all of us. He may have his own reasons for saying what he did. But ot the rest out there, I think we have enough good providers out there apart from her. The Sharons and Debbies are friendly and ready to talk to us anytime with no inhibition. Debbie actualy has an assistant to talk and take appointments.

Ramdhere
04-12-07, 10:15
If anybody had seen her ad on CL, looks like two numbers in the middle part of the phone number got juggled. I think the 4 and 5 needs to be interchanged. You can PM me if you need furtehr details. I just thought you may want to know if you are getting the busy tone like me.

Haven't seen her yet, but will post here based on my visit.

Rubs Are Fun
04-12-07, 12:56
You're right, she just called me about it. That might explain why some of you that called her never heard back from her or always got a busy signal.

If anybody had seen her ad on CL, looks like two numbers in the middle part of the phone number got juggled. I think the 4 and 5 needs to be interchanged. You can PM me if you need furtehr details. I just thought you may want to know if you are getting the busy tone like me.

Haven't seen her yet, but will post here based on my visit.

Bill Bradsky
04-12-07, 17:15
Nijah, Nijah, Nijah. I love that name. Just saying it makes me horney. I know this girl has had mixed reviews on this board and I don't doubt they are true. She can be a bit arbitrary and moody like all women, but if you catch her in the right mood she is one sexy lady. The first time I saw her things got accomplished, but not with much enthusiasm. She kept answering her phone and getting distracted.

I had to go back though because I just could not get that beautiful, 100% natural, chest of hers out of my head. Halle Berry has her beat there, but not by much. Even in her mid-30s, the view is still clearly worth the price of admission. As Borat would say, "It nice". The Russians are coming? You bet.

On the second visit the massage started just fine, but then things quickly went up a notch for some reason and jungle fever hit both of us at the same time. Before I knew it, she was bent over the table and subsequently almost everywhere else.

Needless to say, I recommend Nijah and consider her one of the top 10 massage women on here, but not for the same reasons as some of the others in that group. I don't want to oversell her. If getting the best deep tissue massage is your goal, then she may not be your cup of chocolate milk.

Be prepared to flop and cover. Always a good idea in case you fall in love with someone during a massage. Look for the easy to find ad on the BP/CL. Do a search back though for both sides of the story. Obligated to ad: YMMV.

Massage Fun
04-12-07, 17:42
First off I just wanted to thanks Bill for getting this together. I usually just lurk on here, but I feel compelled to contribute. Due the the efforts of everyone I had a chance to see Nijah and Molly. I thought Nijah was a very attractive black girl, with nice natural tits. The massage was ok, but the he was awesome! I will go back soon. I also got a chance to see molly. She was just ok looking to me, but I can see how others find her attractive. She really got into the HJ with some licking. She said next time bring a cover and she will cbj. Excellent experience with her too, I will most likely repeat. The only complaint is that she is sorta in lala land sometimes. Thanks again!

Rubs Are Fun
04-12-07, 22:47
No matter how many new girls I try out, Sharon is always someone I return to because of her technique and her sweetness. She is just such a joy to be around. It doesn't hurt that she knows how to get me rock hard then totally drains me.

The more I see her the quicker she seems to turn the massage into something extremely erotic.

I saw her the day before yesterday - was horny on my lunch hour, called, and she was free and said come on over.

The finish practically had me doing a primal scream.

Rubs

Ramdhere
04-12-07, 23:11
Heard so much about her and finally had an opportunity to setup something with her.

My fault and the traffic didnt help either and hence I got there almost 15-20 minutes late. But, she was very polite about it. I also had called her and let her know that I am late. But, I guess she did include that time into the total time anyway (which is okay). She also said that she had backto back clients which she normally never do. ANyway, so I guess I only had a 45 minute massage.

The massage was great. Someone like me who likes to experience the wholed eal, the foreplay before, this was good. The way she leaned over with her topless body and did the massage was great. Followed this with her ball lick fetish and the deal was complete . She is definiteky great and tried everything to make me happy.

Looks wise, I think she is not a grat looker . But at her age, she is awesome. I also was not very ahppy with the way her breasts looked. Looked like a job that went wrong with Si in the wrong places. But, I dont think that was a big issue. Overall, it was quite satisfactory and I might go back. Eventhough, I think Sharon is still the best !!!

Ramdhere
04-13-07, 17:27
Guess, can't get enough of her.

Had another visit today and she was at her best as usual. Its almost my 4th visit in the last 4-6 weeks. Would have done more but for the money and also since I wanted to try out others. Thanks to Rubs for helping me with her contacts.

She is awesome. I have done a report on her before and I guess now looking aty others, the main difference is her attitude, personality and the skills. You really feel so relaxed at the end of a massage session with her. As she said today " You look so peaceful". Thats exactly how I felt. Shes like a great football coach who knows how exactly to use the different teams.defense, offense, special teams etc. She is good with all.

So, for you all new comers, try others, but don't miss Sharon!

Ramdhere
04-13-07, 17:33
Visited her couple of times . The first one was a short half hour visit since she had another client and I just wanted to sample it. The massage was good, but no much extras. But, you felt good at the end of the massage, but nothing more.

The second visit was a full hr the very next day. Again, the massage was good, conversation was great, she was a friendlyu person to be with, but no extras. What abt the happy ending. I know I am not as tactful as Bill and some of our Seniors, but shouldn't she be looking to see what the customer wants too.

Anyway, I havent been back since then. She has a good attitude and is cheerful. No time watching (except for my first visit since she had another customer). Also, she does it at her basement and her daughter lives with her. During one of these visits, her daughters teacher was there to do tution and it was kindaa odd having to meet him while waiting.

I know Bill said she had given him a good time. Anyone else, had similar experiences . Let us all know.

R.

Bill Bradsky
04-14-07, 13:09
If you are in from out of town, this would not be the place to go to try to get lucky with just one visit. Good things have happened here but only to the well known. Search back for more info if you care to stick with it. The regular massage is ok though. I think they quote $60 or $70 for the hour.

Here is the ad on the RFT/Backpage:

For the Massage You've Been Waiting For Call Time Out Massage Unlimited 314-821-2xxx #2001xxxxx

Bill Bradsky
04-14-07, 13:30
Visited her couple of times . The first one was a short half hour visit since she had another client and I just wanted to sample it. The massage was good, but no much extras. But, you felt good at the end of the massage, but nothing more.

The second visit was a full hr the very next day. Again, the massage was good, conversation was great, she was a friendlyu person to be with, but no extras. What abt the happy ending. I know I am not as tactful as Bill and some of our Seniors, but shouldn't she be looking to see what the customer wants too.

Anyway, I havent been back since then. She has a good attitude and is cheerful. No time watching (except for my first visit since she had another customer). Also, she does it at her basement and her daughter lives with her. During one of these visits, her daughters teacher was there to do tution and it was kindaa odd having to meet him while waiting.

I know Bill said she had given him a good time. Anyone else, had similar experiences . Let us all know.

R.

R,

That doesn't sound good. Two visits and only a look at the furnace room is a bummer. I wasn't all that tactful. I just came out and asked her on the first visit. As I said on my first post about her, don't go if she says her kids will be home. Obviously, getting reviewed does make them more cautious. No doubt she reads these reports just like you and the Evil Empire do.

Jax Guy96
04-16-07, 08:55
Hey guys, new guy here.

Very happy I found this forum and hope to contribute to it. I am visiting St. Louis and have been looking through CL. I keep running across Marie Creole Cutie Pie. Has anyone heard of her or reviewed her. Can't find her on any of the boards.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/adult/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A480445&name=escorts

Thanks for your help.

Jim

Bandit69
04-17-07, 15:18
Been there 4 times now and it is ok.

She is russian woman in her late 40's and very petit. Gives a clothed massage with decent finish.

She is a real game player though and really works you emotionally which I do not like. I have given up on this one.

Massage is done in a dedicated room at her hair salon. Place is clean and neat, as is she.

Really thought this one had potential, but the more I got involved the less I liked.

Brad 243
04-29-07, 01:44
This girl fell off the map - she is my all time favorite. Anybody out there know anything?

Bill Bradsky
05-02-07, 09:58
Runs her ad on the CL as a "thick but not fat" BBW with black hair 5'4. Her ad states the massage price as $60 but will drop to 50 or even 40 if you press the issue. Works out of an apartment off Tesson Ferry. Phone number 749-12xx.

Very unreliable and may set an appointment and then just not answer her phone when you get there, as she did with me. This is after two confirmation calls. A real flake.

On the other hand, where else are you going to get offered FS for .4 except on the street.

So if you are a bargain basement shopper this might be a good place to start. Just don't set your standards very high.

Dayzed
05-02-07, 10:50
At the risk of contributing a redundant/useless post... I have tried all of the major providers of the area and my experiences have been in line with prior reports. (With the possible exception of my feelings on Sharon... a great lady and attentive masseuse, but I find her looks facially a notch below the others, so didn't enjoy her as much.)

I am wondering though, why are the vast majority of the most reliable body-rub providers in the 50+ age range? Unless I'm mistaken, all of the providers reviewed in this thread (except Nijah, who I have not yet seen) are from this demographic. Where is the up-and-coming generation; who will replace these fixtures upon their inevitable retirement? "Jane from Collinsville" (allegedly 23) arguably has the most ubiquitous ad in all of CL/BP, but I have yet to see her reviewed, so I assume she should not be grouped in the "reliable" category.

Payforfun
05-03-07, 23:10
At the risk of contributing a redundant/useless post... I have tried all of the major providers of the area and my experiences have been in line with prior reports. (With the possible exception of my feelings on Sharon... a great lady and attentive masseuse, but I find her looks facially a notch below the others, so didn't enjoy her as much.)

I am wondering though, why are the vast majority of the most reliable body-rub providers in the 50+ age range? Unless I'm mistaken, all of the providers reviewed in this thread (except Nijah, who I have not yet seen) are from this demographic. Where is the up-and-coming generation; who will replace these fixtures upon their inevitable retirement? "Jane from Collinsville" (allegedly 23) arguably has the most ubiquitous ad in all of CL/BP, but I have yet to see her reviewed, so I assume she should not be grouped in the "reliable" category.

You are missing a good one in Nijah, trust me. Tell her Larry says hi. She like the rough talk, and her titfucks are out of this world. She has skills.

Rubs Are Fun
05-10-07, 11:29
Friends had told me that you could get a half hour massage from Colleen for $40 and a happy ending for $20 more, so I decided to try her.

Her location is in an small office building right near 270 & New Florissant Rd. If you don't pay attention you'll fly right by it like I did.

I got there at exactly 3 pm, and went into the waiting room and rang the buzzer. I waited 5 minutes and rang it again. I waited 10 minutes and rang it again. Finally I rang it a third time and a few minutes later Colleen appeared.

She is a pleasant young woman with red/auburn hair and brown eyes, decent body. She was in shorts and a t-shirt and look nice enough.

She led me to the room and I stripped and she returned, and started the massage. She suggested that I tell her if she was massaging too hard or too soft. I told her I really wanted a "sensual" massage and said, "Okay" and proceeded to give me a deep tissue therapeautic massage that at times was downright painful. So much for the sensual massage.

She went no where near my balls although I kept moving my butt each time she touched it and spread my legs apart the first time she moved her hands along the back of them.

It wasn't the least bit arousing. On the flip she asked me if I wanted anything special massaged. I pointed to my cock and said "this". She asked me if I was a cop. I said no.

Then she began to pull off her top as my hand came to rest on her ass, but she told me it would be another $40. I told her I only had $20 more with me. Which was true, I had figured all I would need was $60 based on the info I had. Wrong!

I tried to reason with her, asking her if she'd like referrals, but she wasn't interested. She did ask me if I smoked pot, and would have jacked me off for a bag of weed. Right!

So despite the fact that I needed to bust a nut I was content not to shell out another $40 to her, but instead save it towards a better massage with someone else. Had she teased me and gotten me aroused I might have been tempted, but as it was, she gave me a piss poor massage that left me unmoved and unaroused. It was easy to walk away and cut my losses this time.

Maybe someone else got to her early in the game when $20 was enough to get the handjob. All I know is I wasted $40 on what I presumed was a done deal.

Log Jammin
05-11-07, 15:27

I am wondering though, why are the vast majority of the most reliable body-rub providers in the 50+ age range? Unless I'm mistaken, all of the providers reviewed in this thread (except Nijah, who I have not yet seen) are from this demographic. Where is the up-and-coming generation; who will replace these fixtures upon their inevitable retirement? "Jane from Collinsville" (allegedly 23) arguably has the most ubiquitous ad in all of CL/BP, but I have yet to see her reviewed, so I assume she should not be grouped in the "reliable" category.I've been a lurker for quite sometime and I've gotten a lot of great info from everyone. It's been greatly appreciated. A few weeks ago, I decided to take a chance and answer Jane's ad on CL. She lives in a duplex in Collinsville in what seems to be nice part of town. She is a black girl and a little on the thick side, but decent looking enough for me. I was led upstairs and told to to get undressed. She came back in started giving me one of the most painful massages I have ever had. After about 10 minutes, I was told to flip. She started right in with the h/e. The television was on the whole time and she was actually watching it while finishing the massage. This girl could not have been less interested in what she was doing. Do not waste your money.

Fly Fun
05-21-07, 14:22
Hi everyone,

I have a vague memory of an older massage list/report that referred to a massuese who's name I think was Dawn Dief. Does this ring a bell for anyone? Is she still around?

BeemerguyI remember the name as well. I was never able to get in touch with her from before.

Has anyone seen Erika in N. County. Her site and ads only call for massage (HE assumed). I get the impression FS might be available. Any info would be helpful.

PilotPete
05-22-07, 10:21
Ericka is massage with HE. Anything else might or might not happen on subsequent visits. She is talented.

Bill Bradsky
05-22-07, 11:08
I remember the name as well. I was never able to get in touch with her from before.

Has anyone seen Erika in N. County. Her site and ads only call for massage (HE assumed). I get the impression FS might be available. Any info would be helpful.

Here is a link to her classified ad and her website:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=506961&postcount=6

She has dozens of photos and if you read her blog you will know more about her and what she does. She leaves very little to the imagination. FS seems to be on the menu.

Why more providers don't put an ad in the free classified section of this site is beyond me.

Saint Louie
05-28-07, 13:45
Hey alll. I was fortunate enough to get an appointment with Melony yesterday. I must say it was truly one of the most memorable experiences I have ever had.
I called Saturday for an appointment. I thought she said she was booked, so I asked for 2:00 on what I thought was a Sunday appointment. She meant it to be a 2:00 on Saturday. So, I called her on Sunday when I was getting ready to leave my house and head her way. She said she thought I was a no show on Saturday (and I thought the appointment was Sunday) but, she was available and to come on over. She's in one of the extended stay motels in Riverport area.

Typical 2 call, call me when you get here. I'll meet you in the lobby. When she came down to the lobby I was pleasantly surprised by her beauty.

NOW REMEMBER YMMV. When I got there she was finishing fixing lunch. She invited me to eat with her (she has a greek backround). We had a nice lunch and wine.
We then proceeded to the massage which I should say was great. Without going into great detail, we did about everything two people could do. The session lasted almost 3 hours and was $200. Her normal 1 hour massage is (I think) $60 or $80 (please don't quote me on the price, it's her business). It's been a while since I have seen a lady with so much passion. I do think I will be a repeat client. Give this lady an opportunity to "Make Your Day".

Ary Guy
05-29-07, 02:27
Has anyone seen Lindsey (314-413-0094)? Can't find much info on her.

Bill Bradsky
06-02-07, 00:50
Hi everyone,

Recent post on Craigslist: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/341857653.html

I saw her a 5 or 6 months ago, under a different name I believe. She is nice, takes care of business at hand, meets in her apt. in West County (if she is still living there). She is average looks 6-7 or so, big-boned, not fat though. Seemed a little pricey at $120 given other options like Andrea.

Beemerguy

Beemer-

I agree, $120 is very pricey for a HE. There are dozens of women in STL who will make your toes curl for 60 to 90 for the hour.

Rubs Are Fun
06-03-07, 19:51
I decided I needed to go on the hunt again. I spotted a Chinese Acupuncture and Massage place in Ballwin that listed hours of 10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week. Anytime you see massage and those kind of hours, odds are there's a good chance some extra's can be had.

I called up at 8:00 pm and got directions. It's about 2 and 1/2 miles west of 141 (Woods Mill Rd) on Manchester. It's on the corner of Manchester and New Ballwin, on the second floor of a little strip center. From the front you can see a neon sign that says "massage". You enter in the back, and you can park there or anywhere around the building. There's kind of a Mexican bodega below it. When you enter you go up a flight of stairs and down the hall. It's in Suite #250.

I was greeted by a young Chinese girl named "Maggie". I briefly caught a glimpse of another young girl, who looked cuter and smaller.

Maggie led me to a room that had a massage table with a towel and some fake roses. I moved the towel and roses off, stripped and got on the table face down. When Maggie came in she put the towel on my ass and began a rather rough massage. I told her I like it lighter and she said "Ok" and didn't change a bit. I thought to myself, "Oh Brother, there's $50 down the drain for the team. " I had booked a half hour for that amount.

But she immediately moved the towel below my ass and standing at my head moved her hands down my back and across my butt cheeks. Each time she did I moved my butt to encourage her.

Over the course of the next 15 minutes she got close to the goodies, but never quite touching them, although she was all over my ass and along the inside of my thighs. I was getting aroused. It was that wonderful time where you anticipate the promise of something terrific without knowing if it's a done deal or not.

On the flip, she covered me again and poured oil on my chest and stomach, and once more got close to the goods without touching them. Then she uncovered one leg but kept my cock and balls covered as she massaged the exposed leg. By the time she did the same thing on the other side I decided to go for broke, and moved the towel away from my cock. Then I spread my legs like a frog as she massaged my leg and inner thigh. I grew hard as her hand got close but never actually touched anything. Maybe once she grazed the side of my balls.

Finally, since she didn't object to me laying there with a half erection, I asked her if she could massage my cock. She pretended not to understand and I said to her, "I'll give you more money". After the second offer she poured oil on my cock and began to stroke it.

Now she switched gears from innocent therapeutic masseuse to skilled erotic masseuse. She stroked me with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. I was not full erect and then she moved her hand below my balls and explored my asshole. It felt good and I raised a little to encourage her and she slipped her finger just inside of me as she continued to stroke me. That's all it took. I pumped out my load and thanked her when I was done.

She brought a warm wet towel to clean me up and offered me a drink of water. All in all she was very nice.

I meant to give her just $20, but when she returned with the water I pulled out a twenty and a ten, and since she saw me do it, I felt I had to give it all to her.

I told her I would send some friends to see her and they would say, "Bob" sent me.

It's good to know I haven't lost my touch at prospecting or turning a therapeutic massage into an erotic one.

All I tried while she was stroking me was feel up her ass. So I can't tell you if anything more was allowed.

Bill Bradsky
06-05-07, 20:48
I urge everyone to post a caution if you find a provider posting fake or out of date photos. Mica and Nicolette on STL/BP are posting fake pictures. The numbers to watch out for: 314-951-80xx and 314-650-46xx. I'll try to post the current fakes.

Ramdhere
06-08-07, 11:57
I think Rubs did the right orientation for the girls here. I met Amy there the other day. She was a 7 on looks, small and had a good figure. Nice massage on the back. ON the flip, I mentioned how good she looked and she mentioned something to the likes of "yeah, it cud be yours", but am not sure if thats what she meant bcos of the accent.

Anyway, had access to everything and had a great time with a very happy ending. No FS, and tipped $40 for that. Overall, was very good and less bargaining like the VIP etc. Atlast, I think we have something in AMP near our area (I am near the West County area).

I would recommend curious guys to take a peek. Ofcourse, YMMV based on the girl or the type. But, this was good. The fun part was that after the stress release, I was ready to leave when she said that I had 10 more miutes and she massaged my problem areas. Neck, shoulder etc.

I decided I needed to go on the hunt again. I spotted a Chinese Acupuncture and Massage place in Ballwin that listed hours of 10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week. Anytime you see massage and those kind of hours, odds are there's a good chance some extra's can be had.

I called up at 8:00 pm and got directions. It's about 2 and 1/2 miles west of 141 (Woods Mill Rd) on Manchester. It's on the corner of Manchester and New Ballwin, on the second floor of a little strip center. From the front you can see a neon sign that says "massage". You enter in the back, and you can park there or anywhere around the building. There's kind of a Mexican bodega below it. When you enter you go up a flight of stairs and down the hall. It's in Suite #250.

I was greeted by a young Chinese girl named "Maggie". I briefly caught a glimpse of another young girl, who looked cuter and smaller.

Maggie led me to a room that had a massage table with a towel and some fake roses. I moved the towel and roses off, stripped and got on the table face down. When Maggie came in she put the towel on my ass and began a rather rough massage. I told her I like it lighter and she said "Ok" and didn't change a bit. I thought to myself, "Oh Brother, there's $50 down the drain for the team. " I had booked a half hour for that amount.

But she immediately moved the towel below my ass and standing at my head moved her hands down my back and across my butt cheeks. Each time she did I moved my butt to encourage her.

Over the course of the next 15 minutes she got close to the goodies, but never quite touching them, although she was all over my ass and along the inside of my thighs. I was getting aroused. It was that wonderful time where you anticipate the promise of something terrific without knowing if it's a done deal or not.

On the flip, she covered me again and poured oil on my chest and stomach, and once more got close to the goods without touching them. Then she uncovered one leg but kept my cock and balls covered as she massaged the exposed leg. By the time she did the same thing on the other side I decided to go for broke, and moved the towel away from my cock. Then I spread my legs like a frog as she massaged my leg and inner thigh. I grew hard as her hand got close but never actually touched anything. Maybe once she grazed the side of my balls.

Finally, since she didn't object to me laying there with a half erection, I asked her if she could massage my cock. She pretended not to understand and I said to her, "I'll give you more money". After the second offer she poured oil on my cock and began to stroke it.

Now she switched gears from innocent therapeutic masseuse to skilled erotic masseuse. She stroked me with one hand and massaged my balls with the other. I was not full erect and then she moved her hand below my balls and explored my asshole. It felt good and I raised a little to encourage her and she slipped her finger just inside of me as she continued to stroke me. That's all it took. I pumped out my load and thanked her when I was done.

She brought a warm wet towel to clean me up and offered me a drink of water. All in all she was very nice.

I meant to give her just $20, but when she returned with the water I pulled out a twenty and a ten, and since she saw me do it, I felt I had to give it all to her.

I told her I would send some friends to see her and they would say, "Bob" sent me.

It's good to know I haven't lost my touch at prospecting or turning a therapeutic massage into an erotic one.

All I tried while she was stroking me was feel up her ass. So I can't tell you if anything more was allowed.

Ramdhere
06-08-07, 12:00
Visited her y'day. Same location. She is a nice lady, good looking, good body and nice attitude. There was no massage really, the back massage was hardly for 10-15 minutes.So, if you are looking for a good massage, look elsewhere.

Otherwise, was good. I would rate Sharon better anyday. The difference is that you have access to everything with no reach issues. Right there for you, you just got to access. I was in for a regular massage with a good ending and it was good for the 30 inutes we had eventhough it was an hr session.

Hey alll. I was fortunate enough to get an appointment with Melony yesterday. I must say it was truly one of the most memorable experiences I have ever had.

I called Saturday for an appointment. I thought she said she was booked, so I asked for 2:00 on what I thought was a Sunday appointment. She meant it to be a 2:00 on Saturday. So, I called her on Sunday when I was getting ready to leave my house and head her way. She said she thought I was a no show on Saturday (and I thought the appointment was Sunday) but, she was available and to come on over. She's in one of the extended stay motels in Riverport area.

Typical 2 call, call me when you get here. I'll meet you in the lobby. When she came down to the lobby I was pleasantly surprised by her beauty.

NOW REMEMBER YMMV. When I got there she was finishing fixing lunch. She invited me to eat with her (she has a greek backround). We had a nice lunch and wine.
We then proceeded to the massage which I should say was great. Without going into great detail, we did about everything two people could do. The session lasted almost 3 hours and was $200. Her normal 1 hour massage is (I think) $60 or $80 (please don't quote me on the price, it's her business). It's been a while since I have seen a lady with so much passion. I do think I will be a repeat client. Give this lady an opportunity to "Make Your Day".

PilotPete
06-08-07, 18:51
Saw Sharon today and it was an outstanding experiance. Search the forum here for more 411. I was truly relaxrd when I left there. What a great gal.

I highly reccomend

Pete

BrainLocked
06-09-07, 09:41
Saw Sharon today and it was an outstanding experiance. Search the forum here for more 411. I was truly relaxrd when I left there. What a great gal.

I highly reccomend

PeteI agree 100%, she is fantastic!

Stl Eclectic
06-09-07, 18:51
I went to that amp in Ballwin today, and Maggie massaged me for half an hour, and then said 'all done'. I asked if she did other kinds of massage, and she said 'no, only regular massage'. I couldn't pursuade her I guess. I forget to mention Bob recommended her. I'll go back and ask for Amy I suppose.

Stl Eclectic
06-10-07, 23:41
Had the chance to go see Molly on her Birthday week special. It was a very nice time as all the reviews I've read describe. Her hands are really awesome! She said that she will extend her special one more week. So go see her!

Cheers!

Bill Bradsky
06-12-07, 22:13
Wow, 100 posts on this relatively new massage thread. Thanks to all the contributors. Way to go!

California Kid
06-13-07, 22:56
So I was in St Louis last week on Business. I PM’d a couple of senior members for info but unfortunately they got back to me too late. I appreciate the help anyway!! Doing my own research and using search engines creatively I was able to find VIP. This will be a report of my experience there. Locals to St Louis will know this info already so this is being written with the visitor in mind.

First off VIP Is in East St Louis, it’s across the river in Illinois. I don’t have the address but if you search for a strip club called the crystal palace, its right across the street. I do not recommend going to this place after dark. Not because the neighborhood it’s in is bad, but because the neighborhood you have to drive through to get there is bad, really bad. It was still light out when I was done but it was getting closer to 8:00 and I was getting nervous. If you do decide to venture out I would not stop at any stop signs or traffic lights, I would roll on through.

When I got to VIP I was the only one there. I was greeted by an older Korean girl I would say early 30’s who turned out to be my provider. She had C-cups but had the stomach and the ass to match. She was pleasant enough and her english was good. When she came into the room she immediately reached for my pants and asked what I wanted. I said everything and she said great. Paid 60 for the hour and then she asked me to get undressed while she got the shower room ready. Came back in and took me to the shower and cleaned all of the proper parts well. Played with me for a little bit with her soapy hand and then soaped up my ass really well. She then led me back to the room and asked for the donation. I started off with $4 and she said no, up to $6 then $8, still no deal. Ended up with $$. She said that she normally gets $$5. Even though I paid $$ I thought this was very expensive. Usually I get all in at an AMP for $$ with the house fee. For the money I paid I could have hired local talent, but you always run the risk that you are hiring LE. Anyway after we settled on price she got down to business, there was no illusion of a massage. She had me on my stomach and played with my ass and balls before getting into some rimming. This was the only part of the session that I enjoyed. Her CBJ was mechanical. She started with CG but I was taking to long and she was getting tired. If she worked at it a little harder it might have helped her flabby stomach! Switched to missionary where I finished.

I can’t say I would recommend this place. It’s expensive, you have to drive though Beirut to get there and the service was mediocre at best. On the plus side you are going to get laid and you don’t’ have to worry about LE posing as the provider. Plus there are numerous strip clubs near by so you can go get worked up and then get a release.

Ramdhere
06-14-07, 13:38
She advertise as

PLEASURE PROVIDER
FULLBODY RELEASE
38d/29/37 HT:5'4" BLK Hair AGE:35
So sorry no pics..
Hugs/Kisses Donation--40--
*3*1*4*7*2*9*****

ANyone has any exdperience. The phone number was under some guys name. Any experiences ?

Ramdhere
06-14-07, 13:40
Kid, So sorry to hear that. The new one that opened in Ballwin (Rubs and me did some report on that a week or so back) is far better. No FS, but you get good value for money.

But, I guess from what I have read here, you need to have the right girl. AMy seemed nice and had gr8 attitude. Give it try. They have their ad on RFT

So I was in St Louis last week on Business. I PM’d a couple of senior members for info but unfortunately they got back to me too late. I appreciate the help anyway!! Doing my own research and using search engines creatively I was able to find VIP. This will be a report of my experience there. Locals to St Louis will know this info already so this is being written with the visitor in mind.

First off VIP Is in East St Louis, it’s across the river in Illinois. I don’t have the address but if you search for a strip club called the crystal palace, its right across the street. I do not recommend going to this place after dark. Not because the neighborhood it’s in is bad, but because the neighborhood you have to drive through to get there is bad, really bad. It was still light out when I was done but it was getting closer to 8:00 and I was getting nervous. If you do decide to venture out I would not stop at any stop signs or traffic lights, I would roll on through.

When I got to VIP I was the only one there. I was greeted by an older Korean girl I would say early 30’s who turned out to be my provider. She had C-cups but had the stomach and the ass to match. She was pleasant enough and her english was good. When she came into the room she immediately reached for my pants and asked what I wanted. I said everything and she said great. Paid 60 for the hour and then she asked me to get undressed while she got the shower room ready. Came back in and took me to the shower and cleaned all of the proper parts well. Played with me for a little bit with her soapy hand and then soaped up my ass really well. She then led me back to the room and asked for the donation. I started off with $4 and she said no, up to $6 then $8, still no deal. Ended up with $$. She said that she normally gets $$5. Even though I paid $$ I thought this was very expensive. Usually I get all in at an AMP for $$ with the house fee. For the money I paid I could have hired local talent, but you always run the risk that you are hiring LE. Anyway after we settled on price she got down to business, there was no illusion of a massage. She had me on my stomach and played with my ass and balls before getting into some rimming. This was the only part of the session that I enjoyed. Her CBJ was mechanical. She started with CG but I was taking to long and she was getting tired. If she worked at it a little harder it might have helped her flabby stomach! Switched to missionary where I finished.

I can’t say I would recommend this place. It’s expensive, you have to drive though Beirut to get there and the service was mediocre at best. On the plus side you are going to get laid and you don’t’ have to worry about LE posing as the provider. Plus there are numerous strip clubs near by so you can go get worked up and then get a release.

PilotPete
06-14-07, 17:24
In short - a very bad idea unless you enjoy shitty service and have money to throw away. JMHO

When faced with no other choice - a quick jerk will have to work.
Pete

Bill Bradsky
06-14-07, 18:13
She advertise as

PLEASURE PROVIDER
FULLBODY RELEASE
38d/29/37 HT:5'4" BLK Hair AGE:35
So sorry no pics..
Hugs/Kisses Donation--40--
*3*1*4*7*2*9*****

ANyone has any exdperience. The phone number was under some guys name. Any experiences ?

The same:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=523781&postcount=78

Hose Nose
06-15-07, 16:04
There is a new AMP at 221 Spencer in St. Peters. Just opened. I may try next week. They say "call 40 minutes before for an appointment". $70/hr plus whatever. Anyone tried them yet?

Bill Bradsky
06-15-07, 22:43
I finally met up with Melony and I have to say she is very safe and very real. Rubs old report pretty much covers it so I won't repeat it all. Read back for his details. There are several other reports on this thread with other details. All are accurate.

Petite. Nice chest. Not overweight but a little belly flab. Very friendly and easy to be with and does not play games. I was going to get a massage but we decided we liked eachother too much to waste time with it.

She runs her ad on CL and is easy to find.

Stl Eclectic
06-16-07, 15:49
How do you contact them? I'd be interested in trying it.

There is a new AMP at 221 Spencer in St. Peters. Just opened. I may try next week. They say "call 40 minutes before for an appointment". $70/hr plus whatever. Anyone tried them yet?

Hose Nose
06-18-07, 10:32
How do you contact them? I'd be interested in trying it.
Box picture ad in the RFT on page behind the massage classifieds.

Hose Nose
06-18-07, 14:25
In RFT Picture add. 314-757- 7772

Ramdhere
06-18-07, 18:20
Thsi says some Beautiful Life Day SPa. When called, they asked to call back in July as they are not open yet.

In RFT Picture add. 314-757- 7772

Ramdhere
06-18-07, 18:24
One of my friends told me of a review almost an year back in another board about a spa that is operating out of West County. He said there were reports about guys been there for 4 years plus and that this was an asian lady doing massage business ou of a residential home in the neighborhood.

I was looking up RFT for this and was hoping that the Beautiful Life Day spa was the one he was talking about. But that # looks like is the ST. Peters spa.

Does anyone have any idea what the other one maybe. Or, may be it closed? Please let me know.

Bill Bradsky
06-19-07, 22:58
One of my friends told me of a review almost an year back in another board about a spa that is operating out of West County. He said there were reports about guys been there for 4 years plus and that this was an asian lady doing massage business ou of a residential home in the neighborhood.

I was looking up RFT for this and was hoping that the Beautiful Life Day spa was the one he was talking about. But that # looks like is the ST. Peters spa.

Does anyone have any idea what the other one maybe. Or, may be it closed? Please let me know.

Well it wasn't really a "spa". It was two very sexy Asian ladies working out of a house, first in Manchester and then in Creve Couer. Their working names were LuLu and DeeDee. They were absolutely the best Asian experience ever to hit this town. Both were hot, but DeeDee was really beautiful. I called her Suzie Wong and she looked like Lucy LU. Very reasonable, never any guess work, and great service. To top it off , both were skilled at real massage. They came here from LA, made a ton of money, and one day just said they were going back to LA and retiring.

If you're reading this girls, please come back!

Bill Bradsky
06-20-07, 00:18
Someone posing as an official has posted the following on CL:

"The state of Missouri and Illinois have statutes that state that massage is any soft tissue manipulation. This does not apply to fully clothed energywork, feet or hand therapy." That is a true statement.

So ladies please state in your ad that you do just do "hand therapy" work. It is perfectly legal, you don't need a license, and we will all know what you mean.

Ramdhere
06-20-07, 12:06
Thanks Bill for that detailed reply. What you just did though was to take me on an exciting ride and then drop me all the way down. Just kidding! Just my luck that they decided to go back.

Ladies, if you are reading and saw the kind words of someone regular and sr as Bill, please come back.

Well it wasn't really a "spa". It was two very sexy Asian ladies working out of a house, first in Manchester and then in Creve Couer. Their working names were LuLu and DeeDee. They were absolutely the best Asian experience ever to hit this town. Both were hot, but DeeDee was really beautiful. I called her Suzie Wong and she looked like Lucy LU. Very reasonable, never any guess work, and great service. To top it off , both were skilled at real massage. They came here from LA, made a ton of money, and one day just said they were going back to LA and retiring.

If you're reading this girls, please come back!

Ramdhere
06-20-07, 12:16
Bill had a good post earlier. I agree with him for the most. But, since I couldn't reach Melony, I decided to give her a shot anyway.

She actually has anotehr massuese working there too for her. My massage was done by Cheryl, but I was introduced to Sandra, who was a 8-9 in looks, tall girl with a nice body.

The massage with Cheryl was good. She uses either oil or lotion. I opted for non scented oil and she worked on my back for almost 30-45 minutes. It was an average massage but I loved the scalp massage. She wraps your scalp/head with a towel and used her fingers to give a slow and a fast massage. It was really good. Atlest I liked it especially being tired at the end of my work day. Towards the end, there were teasing touching around the croch and rear.

On the flip, the tease continued until we got to the real stuff. HE was done and maybe because i took some time, she seemsed to be waiting for the climax. ANyway, it was good.

Nothing special, but okay for the 70-80 bucks.

Stl Eclectic
06-21-07, 16:46
Anyone have some info on a massage place on Watson near Crestwood Mall? It is listed with picture ad in RFT: 'chinese therapy massage- hours: 10am - 9pm'. I called to ask for rates, and they said $35 for an hour! Ad is in back of RFT, ph: 314-600-20XX.

Hose Nose
06-21-07, 17:27
Gone downhill fast. Massage itself is overpriced. Some real Oriental skanks who rush you through, keep answering the door during massage, and keep trying to get more money from you for very little in return.

Used to be a B on satisfaction meter. Now a D-.

Hose Nose
06-21-07, 17:28
Watch out. That's all I will say in and open forum.

Bonerfide
06-21-07, 19:45
Tried out the Balwin AMP. Rubs must have radar for finding these women. I would never have seen the small sign in the window. But I had 30 min. session with Amy. Good massage and HE. I will probably go back again. I don't know any more extras will be offered. There was really no talking just pointing and raising an eyebrow and then onward to the HJ HE. 50+30.

Brad 243
06-21-07, 19:48
Anyone have some info on a massage place on Watson near Crestwood Mall? It is listed with picture ad in RFT: 'chinese therapy massage- hours: 10am - 9pm'. I called to ask for rates, and they said $35 for an hour! Ad is in back of RFT, ph: 314-600-20XX.Every time I've been their it ends up costing $150 for the HE, butt play & playing with them a bit. The girls are OK looking. One time about a year ago a thin younger girl went all the way and it still cost $150. It's funny so many of theses AMP's are popping up now. I wish there was more consistently from place to place.

Ramdhere
06-21-07, 19:51
Infact, I just visited them for the first time today. Its $70/hr and $55/Hhr. I had Nancy as the masseuse. She was in the 40's, 4-5 in looks.

Masage was very good, infact oneof the best massges I have had, but there were not any extras. tried, but nothing. There were some teases like rubbing in different place setc. I also hinted that I need more, but there were no further progress.

Overall, the half hr is worth the great massage. But no HE or extras. Infact during the first 20 minutes I was so relaxed in the massage that I didnt really care about anything else. Nice plae if u need some relaxing massage, not erotic.

Hope this helps

Anyone have some info on a massage place on Watson near Crestwood Mall? It is listed with picture ad in RFT: 'chinese therapy massage- hours: 10am - 9pm'. I called to ask for rates, and they said $35 for an hour! Ad is in back of RFT, ph: 314-600-20XX.

Brad 243
06-23-07, 12:58
Wow. What a waste. Every time I've been there they work the groin area right away. They leave no doubt you will get more when you flip over. Maybe they are screening people now. I guess they know my face. Therefore I've gotten the norm.

Dayzed
06-26-07, 15:40
Anyone w/ any info on this recent posting for massage from "two hott gurls"?

"hey guys we are offering one hour full body massages for 100 roses can't check my email so call 314 61x-xxxx to set something up or with questions, ask about extras hope to see you soon"

STLniceguy
06-27-07, 00:22
Anyone w/ any info on this recent posting for massage from "two hott gurls"?

"hey guys we are offering one hour full body massages for 100 roses can't check my email so call 314 61x-xxxx to set something up or with questions, ask about extras hope to see you soon"There was a review post on Craigslist about the two girls you're asking about. It was not complimentary at all. I remember it saying that the massage quality was horrible and it was vague about any other services provided or not provided. Sorry I can't remember the entire content of the post better, but for me it was a clear sign to not consider them at all.

Ramdhere
06-27-07, 11:57
Did go back a second time just to check. This time was another girl. "Tina" I guess. Brad you are right. This one just started giving signals all around.

It was funny when we tarted the session. Tina came upto me and asked me to wait for 5 minutes. Then nancy came in and said that it wil be 25 minutes since she is with another client. I didnt request for her in particular and the girls seems to have shouted for a couple of minutes and finally Tina came in and said 2 minutes. There were interruptions in between everytime someone opened the door. They have to go out and welcome. There is no receptionist here.

Anyway, the massage was not comparable to the good one I had with Nancy. But, there were options. Unfortunately, she wanted 0.6 tips and was firm on that. I said 0.4 and later she said no touching. That did it. I said I did not want the extras and asked her to complete the massage.

That brings me to another point. Whats with the prices now a day ? Many new ones in CL advertise at $100-150 for HHr. Guess there are guys willing to pay whatever. There are very few Sharon's and Debbie's who do well within $100/Hr. But, somehow they seem to be better than the others too. hmmmm !!! Interesting !!! Food for thought.

Wow. What a waste. Every time I've been there they work the groin area right away. They leave no doubt you will get more when you flip over. Maybe they are screening people now. I guess they know my face. Therefore I've gotten the norm.

Ramdhere
06-27-07, 13:13
Guys,

Other than CL, RFT and BP, what are the other plces that we can look for ads from the providers. And ofcourse, our own USG here is good for reviews and some news.

I am seriously done with CL for all the hype and chaos in there. Any other better place? Suggestions?

Turbo Pwr
06-27-07, 21:21
I have been a quiet soul on many of these topics, Both on CL and several other spots. Here is the deal with CL. Waste of Everyones time. PERIOD! 90% of the chicks are nothing more than SW w/ a computer. I found the USG about a month ago, thank goodness. The reality is that ALL of this is tricky. (excuse the pun or poon! ) Stay away from CL. It is garbadge! 1-and-6 are real escorts. The rest. WTF! So the? 's was where? You tell me! EROS is 1/2 the girls from CL. Thw other 1/2 is traveling and quite frankly expensive! I tried several and found that for one exception. CL = no differnece. I really believe that Blogg'and brings more to the table than what is out there. But heh, It's just an opinion.

Blue Sterling
06-29-07, 11:04
Oh-Dee is a massuese who has been reviewed here before but now runs her ad in the BP as titled above. She shares a place and sometimes a massage with Debbie who was reviewed earlier on this thread. Oh-Dee is a bit older (60ish) than most but makes up for it in experience. She has a relatively new pair of bolt-ons that she is very proud of and likes to call attention to them. She knows what she is doing and has a lot of practice at making people happy hence the "big smile". Not all the past posts are positive though, so read carefully.

The ad in the BP:

THE MASSAGE PLACE LLC * We've Moved to a Larger, New, More Relaxing Location!! Call OH-DEE For a Therapeutic Massage That Will Put A BIG SMILE On Your Face. By Apt. 314-941-8xxx

Search back in the STL forum for more info.

Here is a lesson for everyone who RTFF, listen to Bradsky. He knows what he is talking about.

I had a session with Dee this week. It's been a rough week.

Started with a nice massage. The hints were there & I returned them by opening more. It ended very, very happily. I am a big fan of a woman who has nice lips and I am pleased to say Dee's are absolutely perfect in every way.

The process was painless and I got to meet her business partner too. Nice folks & I will be back.

Hose Nose
06-29-07, 13:19
As I stated previously. This AMP has become a real rip-off. By the way, Amy at the Ballwin AMP is the same Amy from the AMP that was on Delmar in you-City for a while. Very put out if you fail to tip at least. 6

As to the prices in this town. They are what they are because people like us are paying them. Unfortunately.

Bill20
06-30-07, 02:55
You don't know what you are talking about. The Amy at Ballwin was NOT at U City-Delmar AMP. This gal is younger and never upsells or anything. She is very nice, gives a great massage and based on multiple positive reports on another forum has never acted "put out." Suggest you recheck your facts, or maybe try visiting yourself. Not interested in a flame war but this is a very nice lady.

As I stated previously. This AMP has become a real rip-off. By the way, Amy at the Ballwin AMP is the same Amy from the AMP that was on Delmar in you-City for a while. Very put out if you fail to tip at least. 6

As to the prices in this town. They are what they are because people like us are paying them. Unfortunately.

PilotPete
06-30-07, 18:59
I am not ripping you, man, but slow down and read what you have written before posting it. It is helpful for others to be able to make sense out of your writing.

All I can tell is that you don't like the girls from CL. Was there something else?
Pete

Hose Nose
07-01-07, 00:01
Was just there. Amy has lump on buttox. Same as lump on Amy in U-City. I do know what I am talking about or would not have said it.

Rubs Are Fun
07-01-07, 13:48
I have been there twice, that last time was this past Friday. I've been with both ladies, Amy & Linda. Neither tried to upsell me, and when I was with Linda she didn't even ask for more money, in fact, I didn't have to ask for the happy ending, it just happened.

I gave her a $25 tip because she was so sweet and I enjoyed the massage.

Two other guys I know have had positive experiences there.

Maybe it's a case of YMMV?

Rubs Are Fun

Was just there. Amy has lump on buttox. Same as lump on Amy in U-City. I do know what I am talking about or would not have said it.

Turbo Pwr
07-01-07, 16:26
I have had the same experience as "Rubs". Both ladies are great! And I had the same exact thing to happen as he did. Funny, we left the same tip. So I guess the standard has been set.

Bill20
07-01-07, 19:38
Was there last night & during my exam, all I noticed was a cute, firm little Asian ass! YUM!! Didn't see a lump but I could have missed it. But like Rubs said, maybe it's a case of YMMV.

Brad 243
07-02-07, 00:30
She is nice but the massage is lame. I've read many positive things and was surprised it was sub par. I was taken care of but I won't go back. She even cut my session short. I think she may have been better in the past but has gotten burnt out. She goes for the finish too soon. Also she's not attractive as she sounds. A tad over weight - if over all the experience would have been more memorable it would not matter, but it did. I spent $80.

Dayzed
07-02-07, 10:29
Have swung the bat twice and missed both times. First time, we set something up, I get to her place, and she postpones last-minute. (She asked me to come back several hours later but it didn't work for me.) Fine, it happens.

The next one was the bizarre one. I called her a day in advance and made a tentative appt. The next afternoon I call around an hour before the tentative time to confirm. She expresses mild irritation that I didn't confirm earlier in the day. Whatever, she still tells me to come on over. When I get there I call to let her know that I've arrived and she sounds extremely agitated.- almost distressed. Tells me to just forget it.- that she can't see me now and will call me back in 30 minutes. (Emphasizing several times that SHE will call ME.) Of course, she never called me back.

Is this behavior normal for her? It's almost like she suspected me of being LE or something.

Bill Bradsky
07-02-07, 11:30
She is nice but the massage is lame. I've read many positive things and was surprised it was sub par. I was taken care of but I won't go back. She even cut my session short. I think she may have been better in the past but has gotten burnt out. She goes for the finish too soon. Also she's not attractive as she sounds. A tad over weight - if over all the experience would have been more memorable it would not matter, but it did. I spent $80.

The first visit with her for me was very uninspired. The second was really nice. If you look back at HeSo's old reports on her you will find that his first visit was fantastic and his second was horrible. Like so many, she is very inconsistent. That is the reason providers like Sharon get such good reviews. They repeat the performance exactly the same way for everyone, every time.

Brad 243
07-03-07, 00:33
Sharon, Molly, Andrea, Debbie, O dee - crazy Gina -these girls need their own hall of fame. As bad as Gina went down hill - Gee what a blow & fuck.

All of us boys have benefited, I hope and will report on more surfacing.

Bill Bradsky
07-03-07, 10:38
Here is another classic waste of time and money. Tall and extremely thin AA girl working out of her house up in North County. Runs a fake picture on BP of a much cuter girl. Knows absolutely nothing about massage. Wants 80 for what she calls a HE. Calling her an A cup would be generous. Actually a nice girl who just doesn't get it. No need to post the picture since it is not even her. 314-650-4xxx

Rubs Are Fun
07-03-07, 16:27
My initial experiences with Nijah were good, especially when she placed my cock between her velvety boobs. I started writing nice reviews about her and sent many friends over there.

However, the last time I was there, which was some time ago, she gave me a sub par massage too. Just like yours. I felt it was unenthusiastic and rushed. I stopped going to her, and stopped passing on her phone number. I emailed her to let her know I was disappointed but never heard back from her.

Since your experience coincides with mine, we must conclude she is inconsistent. For the money we're spending on these ladies, and the amount of ladies in town willing to do better for the same money, it's not worth hoping you catch Nijah on a "good day". Too much of a gamble.

Rubs

Turbo Pwr
07-04-07, 08:31
Turbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not ripping you, man, but slow down and read what you have written before posting it. It is helpful for others to be able to make sense out of your writing.

All I can tell is that you don't like the girls from CL. Was there something else?

Pete

Pete, sorry for the confusing blog. Yada! Here is exactly what I meant. The "CL" is a wasteland. I get much better info from places like "USG" with a great deal less BS. That's all. BTW- AMP in Ballwin. Good place and getting better. Don't cheat yourself. But heh, it's just an opinion.

Turbo Pwr
07-04-07, 08:39
Happy 4th of July Special - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-366310828@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-04, 7:17AM CDT

Lets start our own fireworks in the bedroom
I offer full erotic massages for 400 an hour.
Would like to find a regular generous professional gentlemen to offer services too.
Your picture gets mine

$400 for a massage? Wow!

Is anyone willing to be a "Regular"?

ROTFLMAO

Brad 243
07-04-07, 14:55
I checked this out yesterday and saw Linda. Cute little gal and we had a lot of fun. Very funny & nice - they make no bones about it & they are waiting for you to asked about the HE. I got her top off and he pants down. It was an over all good time. I can't understand somebody going there and leaving with out being taken care of. Thumbs Up!

Itscliff
07-05-07, 16:19
Are walk-ins okay or do you have to make an appointment?

Thanks

Meb314
07-06-07, 09:40
A long time ago, probably three or more years, there was a hot blonde working for a while with Gina & Sally before they parted ways. Has anyone seen her recently, and if so, is she still working?

Hose Nose
07-06-07, 21:09
She works at the Nurturing Center out past High Ridge. Their ad is in the RFT. Has got a great bod. Better check it out fast though. Because your hour massage may be over in less than 30 minutes.

Jason is Here
07-07-07, 09:35
Does anybody know what happend to molly the drama queen. She was good looking but she had a lot of drama always. I would like to see her more if she didn't have a long story for me everytime I saw her. Please post if anyone knows who I am talking about.

Bill Bradsky
07-07-07, 10:28
She works at the Nurturing Center out past High Ridge. Their ad is in the RFT. Has got a great bod. Better check it out fast though. Because your hour massage may be over in less than 30 minutes.

Yes, Sandee (High Ridge) is known for rushing you through, trying to make things happy in the last 2 minutes, and talking on her cell phone. She also will book appointments back to back so you get to meet the next customer. She has all the warmth of a robot.

You can find more info by using the search function above.

Phil Anderer76
07-07-07, 11:00
I checked this out yesterday and saw Linda. Cute little gal and we had a lot of fun. Very funny & nice - they make no bones about it & they are waiting for you to asked about the HE. I got her top off and he pants down. It was an over all good time. I can't understand somebody going there and leaving with out being taken care of. Thumbs Up!Had a good experience there on Friday. Can't remember the gal's name (but it wasn't Linda). I opted for the hour at. 7. About 20 minutes I was definitely getting the vibe that I'the be leaving happy. While still on my stomach, and just after she broke out the oil she started doing these long, light strokes. She stood at the head of the table, reached down as far as she could (about to my thighs) and started teasing my balls and the crack of my ass. This made me harder than Chinese arithmetic. I stayed on my stomach and she continuted to play, including the occasional reach-around (ya really gotta love the reach-around).

Eventually it became impossible to keep laying on top of a very hard Mr. Happy. I initiated the flip. The goodies continued. She kept all her clothes on, but did allow some touching. Pop #1 came about 30 minutes in. After that, more massaging and eventually she pulled me through pop #2 just before the 60 min mark.

All said and done I probably should've just gone for the 30 min. I had 1. 0 total to spend (and that's what I told her up front). At the end she lobbied pretty heavily for more of a tip, but I didn't have it. Given the previous posts, I thought I'the be safe. But with a different girl, (and potentially more service? ) the mileage does appear to vary.

Bottom line, I'the recommend it. When funds allow, I will return.

Frequencyman
07-08-07, 23:04
Any info on Sunset Massage? It's at the corner of Big Bend & Clayton Rd, upstairs. I stopped in last week, just to see the place. Kelly was there, a very cute brunette with a great bod in tights and barefeet. I asked if it was a "Complete" massage, and she said that it was theraputic, "It's a professional place. " I've seen on theis sight that extras may happen with repeated visits to the same girl. Any info on this place?

Hose Nose
07-09-07, 11:48
Any info on Sunset Massage? It's at the corner of Big Bend & Clayton Rd, upstairs. I stopped in last week, just to see the place. Kelly was there, a very cute brunette with a great bod in tights and barefeet. I asked if it was a "Complete" massage, and she said that it was theraputic, "It's a professional place. " I've seen on theis sight that extras may happen with repeated visits to the same girl. Any info on this place?Have been to Kelly twice. No indication as to anything other than theraputic.

The other person is Susan. Both of them were at Serenity on Brentwood. Not sure about Susan.

Bill Bradsky
07-09-07, 17:38
Have been to Kelly twice. No indication as to anything other than theraputic.

The other person is Susan. Both of them were at Serenity on Brentwood. Not sure about Susan.

Not sure if Susan still does the HE but she did once for me at Clayton Serenity. Not that she was so bad but others were just a lot better at it.

Th old 2005 report:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=372074&postcount=164

Bonerfide
07-09-07, 18:28
Any info on this lady? Backpage ad

Are you hungry for a personalized professional meeting?

Do you crave the luscious warmth of a soft, uninhibited complexion?

Aromatherapy
Hydrotherapy
Rubdown Therapy

I'm 5'8½" tall, 118 lbs. with
long blonde hair, big brown eyes and real long legs!

Great location.
Very relaxing and attentive service.
Never rushed.

Super Sunday specials!
For spoiling and pampering, please call the number below.

618 447-24xx

Bill20
07-09-07, 19:06
I had a similar experience with her canceling. I call on a Saturday for an afternoon appointment. She said she was booked. Had someone at 3:30 & someone at 5pm. But the 5 pm hasn't confirmed. But she would see me at 7 pm. I said fine. She said she would call if one of the other times cancelled. I said "OK. "

I did some stuff around the house, watched TV and around 5:15 took a shower, etc. When I got out I saw she had called & I had a voice message from her stating her 5pm canceled & call her back asap. So it's now 5:35, I call & she's pissed at me for not answering. She goes on to say she's left the motel for the night so maybe tomorrow. I asked her "I thought we had a 7 pm appointment? Afterall, I didn't cancel on her; heck I can come over now! " She told me that she didn't want to wait around and maybe tomorrow.

Jeez. What's that all about? A Molly, Sharon, or Andrea would never pull that kind of crap.

Bill

Have swung the bat twice and missed both times. First time, we set something up, I get to her place, and she postpones last-minute. (She asked me to come back several hours later but it didn't work for me.) Fine, it happens.

The next one was the bizarre one. I called her a day in advance and made a tentative appt. The next afternoon I call around an hour before the tentative time to confirm. She expresses mild irritation that I didn't confirm earlier in the day. Whatever, she still tells me to come on over. When I get there I call to let her know that I've arrived and she sounds extremely agitated.- almost distressed. Tells me to just forget it.- that she can't see me now and will call me back in 30 minutes. (Emphasizing several times that SHE will call ME.) Of course, she never called me back.

Is this behavior normal for her? It's almost like she suspected me of being LE or something.

Hose Nose
07-09-07, 21:57
St. Peters AMP is open. Box ad in RFT with the other AMP's. Was there today. Pretty uptight. Going to take time. $70 for hour. She called herself Nancy. Both girls were young and nice appearance.

I will wait and see how this develops before going back. Let's just say that I batted first and went down swinging. Next batter up!

Carm On Angel
07-09-07, 23:46
I moved here just over a year ago, would like to get involved in the scene. Know Atlanta pretty well. I am in a pretty high profile job so I have to be careful. I am looking for discreet!

Willie177
07-09-07, 23:54
Can someone send me info on location, thinking about trying this place out.

Had a good experience there on Friday. Can't remember the gal's name (but it wasn't Linda). I opted for the hour at. 7. About 20 minutes I was definitely getting the vibe that I'the be leaving happy. While still on my stomach, and just after she broke out the oil she started doing these long, light strokes. She stood at the head of the table, reached down as far as she could (about to my thighs) and started teasing my balls and the crack of my ass. This made me harder than Chinese arithmetic. I stayed on my stomach and she continuted to play, including the occasional reach-around (ya really gotta love the reach-around).

Eventually it became impossible to keep laying on top of a very hard Mr. Happy. I initiated the flip. The goodies continued. She kept all her clothes on, but did allow some touching. Pop #1 came about 30 minutes in. After that, more massaging and eventually she pulled me through pop #2 just before the 60 min mark.

All said and done I probably should've just gone for the 30 min. I had 1. 0 total to spend (and that's what I told her up front). At the end she lobbied pretty heavily for more of a tip, but I didn't have it. Given the previous posts, I thought I'the be safe. But with a different girl, (and potentially more service? ) the mileage does appear to vary.

Carm On Angel
07-10-07, 00:16
I am with Willie, I want to see this person soon!

Brad 243
07-10-07, 03:39
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any references to transvestites or transsexuals. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to transvestites or transsexuals are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup transvestites or transsexuals, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not post information about or references to transvestites or transsexuals in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Jeffc 574
07-10-07, 09:27
Can someone send me info on location, thinking about trying this place out.

This post has the address and directions
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=533621&postcount=92

Also, search this forum for Ballwin. You will find all you need to know.

Ramdhere
07-10-07, 16:51
For those who have been to the Ballwin AMP beofre and have seen Amy, Linda and AMy are the same. I dont know why they have changed her name in between.

Just talked to them to see if I cud get a session with the new girl and the voice sounded familiar. She said that they are the same and that its her full name or something. Anyay, just in case anyone is wondering and wanted to see a different girl, I am sorry they are the same.

Also Phil, I guess the girl you saw was Maggie. Try Linda alias Amy and I am sure you will lie her.

Had a good experience there on Friday. Can't remember the gal's name (but it wasn't Linda). I opted for the hour at. 7. About 20 minutes I was definitely getting the vibe that I'the be leaving happy. While still on my stomach, and just after she broke out the oil she started doing these long, light strokes. She stood at the head of the table, reached down as far as she could (about to my thighs) and started teasing my balls and the crack of my ass. This made me harder than Chinese arithmetic. I stayed on my stomach and she continuted to play, including the occasional reach-around (ya really gotta love the reach-around).

Meb314
07-10-07, 19:14
I've seen Melony three different times in the last couple months. Never had anything other than a great time; none of the cancellation stuff that's been going on. I think she is probably very high on the YMMV scale. She and I seemed to really click, so we've had a great time together, every time. I like her because you don't get all the drama as with Molly, who I've seen quite a few times.

Meb314
07-10-07, 19:20
I've seen most of the mature ladies who provide HE in the area, but not Sharon; she sounds like a gem! Would someone be so kind as to provide me with contact info on a PM?

Thanks!

Bill Bradsky
07-10-07, 22:28
I've seen most of the mature ladies who provide HE in the area, but not Sharon; she sounds like a gem! Would someone be so kind as to provide me with contact info on a PM?

Thanks!

Go to: st louis craigslist > therapeutic services > search

Type the name "Sharon" in the search box. Her ad pops up with the number.

Headmasterstl
07-11-07, 17:19
I've never seen Gina, but I have read some good reviews on her, albeit dated. Is she still active? If so, is she still a good massage provider with bbbjtc? I can't get into the HE if it's just HJ, and reviews seem to indicate Gina provides what I seek.

Payforfun
07-14-07, 17:24
I've never met her, but had talked to her several times last year, as her original ad was always only on EROS in massage section

Always hectic, and kids nearby on phone. She usually advertises Sunday specials. I think she is legit, but @ quoted $.50 for massage, I wanted to be sure of f/s and she was too nervous to discuss over phone. Frankly, it is hard for me to broach over the phone also, lol, so I didn't hold that against her, but I'm not paying over $ for a HJ

Her ad disappeared off ErOS for awhile, and I don't know the story behind that.

That's all I have, until someone posts who has actually seen here.

Larry

Any info on this lady? Backpage ad

Are you hungry for a personalized professional meeting?

Do you crave the luscious warmth of a soft, uninhibited complexion?

Aromatherapy
Hydrotherapy
Rubdown Therapy

I'm 5'8½" tall, 118 lbs. with
long blonde hair, big brown eyes and real long legs!

Great location.
Very relaxing and attentive service.
Never rushed.

Super Sunday specials!
For spoiling and pampering, please call the number below.

618 447-24xx

Ramdhere
07-15-07, 16:58
Saw some old report by Bill under Top 10 way back in Sep 2006. She was metioned as #2.

"2. Cat / Hawaiian Honey (both look enterprising, fresh and seem to offer good value have seen only one review on the latter though) "

Is this the same girl in CL now?

Not too much details. Bill or anyone else have seen ehr recently. I did see some good reviews in TER. Let me know.

Bill Bradsky
07-16-07, 10:41
Saw some old report by Bill under Top 10 way back in Sep 2006. She was metioned as #2.

"2. Cat / Hawaiian Honey (both look enterprising, fresh and seem to offer good value have seen only one review on the latter though) "

Is this the same girl in CL now?

Not too much details. Bill or anyone else have seen ehr recently. I did see some good reviews in TER. Let me know.

Ram-

That "Top Ten List" was a copy/paste from CL so it has to be taken with a grain of salt.

As I have said, CL is as close as it gets to having the inmates run the asylum. The so called "reviews" on there are mostly a joke.

Hawaiian Honey would not be on my top ten list mainly because I have never had a session with her. Her photos are all over the net so you can judge for yourself. I think it is likely that it is the same person from that post.

Ramdhere
07-16-07, 12:55
Thanks Bill.

I wa strying to see if I can safely setup something. Loks like she has been advertising for sometime and it is safe. How good it may be is a totally different thing.

I may take one for the team and scheduel something. WIll keep you all posted.

Ram-

That "Top Ten List" was a copy/paste from CL so it has to be taken with a grain of salt.

As I have said, CL is as close as it gets to having the inmates run the asylum. The so called "reviews" on there are mostly a joke.

Hawaiian Honey would not be on my top ten list mainly because I have never had a session with her. Her photos are all over the net so you can judge for yourself. I think it is likely that it is the same person from that post.

Aaplfan
07-16-07, 14:23
Took a day off so I decided to see if the Ballwin AMP was what it was cracked up to be. Good massage from Maggie (5 in looks). I think they are catching on for the happy ending as I didn't have to work hard at all to get Maggie to offer.

Thanks for the original post about this place.

Searay460
07-16-07, 14:25
Ram, I have seen HH a couple times and she is as pictured and very interested to please. She really takes her performance and reputation serious and unlike a lot of women in town wants you to leave happy and fully sattisfied. If her body style is to your liking, I don't feel there is a better performer in town. Catch her at the right time and the price is very right. Good luck.

Big Dog 101
07-16-07, 15:15
Fellas. It looks like a few of the gents out there may have a question or two about Hawiian Honey. Guys rest assured she is everything you will ever ask for and more. This gal has a great personality and LOVES to make you happy. Treat her very good. I have had many encounters with this lovely lady and she will definitely treat you right. If you have any question please PM. I will let you know more about her and if you see her tell her Brian said Hi!

Bill Bradsky
07-16-07, 18:10
Here is an ad from the Backpage massage section that has a very bad review from me and others on here. This AA girl puts out a new fake name every other ad to try to avoid her bad reviews. Uses multiple numbers to confuse. She was located in of Creve Couer near Craig. Major hassle and upsell to finish. I found her to be a waste of time and money.

The current ad on BP:

LOOKING FOR AN ESCAPE? COME VISIT MY WORLD OF RELAXATION.CENTRALLY LOCATED,CANDLELIT,SOFT MUSIC,FULL BODY,DEEP TISSUE OR SOFT SENSUAL FEATHERLIGHT TOUCH. CALL ME TO SET YOUR MIND FREE.4HANDS AVAL.(2WOMEN 1TIME)CONTACT MIA AT 314-732-84xx/ NAUTEI AT 314-769-80xx

Turbo Pwr
07-16-07, 21:26
I have seen this woman, and quite frankly, She is a little big for my taste. But. She all that is advertised. Great time, good looks, fun! , but still not my deal-e-o. But. One GREAT time!

Happy Hunting!

Ramdhere
07-16-07, 23:04
I wish I had seen this review before going to see them. I made an appointment almost 3-4 weeks back. Wanted the one girla nd was allured into the 2-girl 4 hands. Guys, do not be fooled by this. There is nothing special.

They told me that they used to work at Massage Envy and that they quit because they thougth clients were treated just for money there. But you know what, I have had massage at the Envy and it was much better even though a guy did it.

Stay away from these girls as Bill said. Nothing but a waste of ur money and time. One of them atleast does a good massage, the other (I dont even remember who was who) is not even worth the massage. Major upsell and well, just stay away !!! :-)

Here is an ad from the Backpage massage section that has a very bad review from me and others on here. This AA girl puts out a new fake name every other ad to try to avoid her bad reviews. Uses multiple numbers to confuse. She was located in of Creve Couer near Craig. Major hassle and upsell to finish. I found her to be a waste of time and money.

The current ad on BP:

LOOKING FOR AN ESCAPE? COME VISIT MY WORLD OF RELAXATION.CENTRALLY LOCATED,CANDLELIT,SOFT MUSIC,FULL BODY,DEEP TISSUE OR SOFT SENSUAL FEATHERLIGHT TOUCH. CALL ME TO SET YOUR MIND FREE.4HANDS AVAL.(2WOMEN 1TIME)CONTACT MIA AT 314-732-84xx/ NAUTEI AT 314-769-80xx

Hose Nose
07-17-07, 00:16
Been there, done that. Never again. And that was several years ago. They have been at this a long time. There ads are easy to smell out. Even though they are pushing hard right now. Big Upsellers!

Hose Nose
07-17-07, 18:25
St. Peter's AMP (RFT Back Page -Box ad). They are young and quite attractive. More attractive than Ballwin or Watson. Very relaxing massage. You really get your $70 worth. Beyond that, YMMV.

Frequencyman
07-17-07, 23:23
I've been making a few rounds lately, thanks in part to the reports on this site.

Colleen: I've seen her a few times and have always had a great time. She may run a little late, but always came out to tell me. Always had the "deluxe" massage. Starts out with a good massage, with a little "reach under" to let you know she knows. She's always let my hands wander anywhere, but I did ASK the first time. On the flip, everything comes off and she goes to work. Again, my hands were allowed ANYwhere. Nothing but high marks from me. Very sweet, never an upsell.

April (Summer): Used to be in St. Charles, but now she's in So. County I think. Tall & lithe with enhanced boobs, but a great butt and legs! Very nice GFE with BBBJ, and a "raincoat" later. Not rushed and very giving.

Sugar: Called & made appt for same day. She's in a apt in So. County off of Tesson Ferry. Got right to it. She advertises "sensual massage" but after a few minutes said her hands were tired! Nice BBBJ and loves to receive tongue action everywhere. She's tall with size 12 feet! I said I had a foot fetish (her ad also mentioned fetishes) but she's ticklish and I couldn't do much. My luck! Kind of rushed. The "hour" was really a 1/2. And she's up and dressed, like she can't wait for you to leave.

Arianna: Still THE BEST massage, hands down, so to speak. I've seen her several times. Her place is quiet & clean and she's very focused. On my first visit, after I told her what I wanted and she asked if I would "take care of" her, she gave a great HE. On repeated visits, maybe I pushed her boundaries, even though she said she was up for anything fun & safe. She offered a prostate massage on my 2nd visit, and it was great! Later, I would call for an appt. But she never returned my calls. I've seen posts here that question her "authenticity" buy I'm not sure. She would tease with a promise that next time I would "see it all" but it never happened. It was always, "next time".

Lindsey: A reat sweetie. Great bod with a butt to die for. She was in a motel near the airport, now she's bak in an office situation near L'berg & 270. Her ad says $75 but if you want the goodies, it's double that. And WORTH IT! She won't do BJ but let me go to town on her. Very sweet and giving. Not a rusher, but afterwards gets dressed very quickly.

Anyone have reports on Andrea? Marcie? Or the lady who advertises on CL and Backpage at 2-HR massage? The ad says she's discreet, so I'm guessing a HE.

More later

Brad 243
07-19-07, 01:31
Hey dude,

Did Arianna show you her/his cock?

So how about those #'s?

Drillermann55
07-21-07, 18:07
Stopped by the Ballwin AMP yesterday around noon. met Linda and she asked me to wait 20 minutes. I agreed and was asked to disrobe and lay on the table face down. She did come back in 20 and asked me to follow her to another room. While waiting I heard the phone ring at least 3 times and one of the girls come out and answer.

Linda was very friendly and started a so-so massage. I was allowed to let my hands roam freely. The phone continued to ring and fortunately the other masseus answered it the first 3 times. Half way through Linda got to the HE. when done she continued the massage then the phone rang again and she left to answer.

She came back and continued the massage then I heard a cell phone ring and Linda went to answer. 5 minutes must have passed and I got up dressed and went out.She was still on the phone however she hung up when I left the room. I paid the 70 for the hour and a Jackson tip. She requested 2 Jacksons and I said no and left.
I don't think I'll return.

Hose Nose
07-21-07, 21:58
Stopped by the Ballwin AMP yesterday around noon. met Linda and she asked me to wait 20 minutes. I agreed and was asked to disrobe and lay on the table face down. She did come back in 20 and asked me to follow her to another room. While waiting I heard the phone ring at least 3 times and one of the girls come out and answer.

Linda was very friendly and started a so-so massage. I was allowed to let my hands roam freely. The phone continued to ring and fortunately the other masseus answered it the first 3 times. Half way through Linda got to the HE. when done she continued the massage then the phone rang again and she left to answer.

She came back and continued the massage then I heard a cell phone ring and Linda went to answer. 5 minutes must have passed and I got up dressed and went out.She was still on the phone however she hung up when I left the room. I paid the 70 for the hour and a Jackson tip. She requested 2 Jacksons and I said no and left.
I don't think I'll return.I'm with you on that Drillerman. I've said it before. This is the same Amy (Linda) that was in you-City. Sometimes she can be great. Other times she puts on the hurt attitude because you did not tip enough. She did not deserve it this time. Way to stick to your guns. This is the only way that she will get the mesage.

I would still try again if I were you. If you catch her at the right time it would be worth the two Jacksons.

Phil Anderer76
07-22-07, 10:36
St. Peter's AMP (RFT Back Page -Box ad). They are young and quite attractive. More attractive than Ballwin or Watson. Very relaxing massage. You really get your $70 worth. Beyond that, YMMV.I posted regarding a similar experience with grief over the tip at Ballwin. Hose indicated that he'd had a nice massage at St. Peters, but I wasn't clear if the massage is strictly where it ended. Hose, if you were going to do a return visit, where would you go - Ballwin or St. Peters?

Setman
07-23-07, 10:13
Guys,

I've been looking and looking, but can't seem to find any advertising for this establishment. The only listing with a 636 area code is Ballwin. Am I just not seeing it? Any help would be appreciated.

Hose Nose
07-23-07, 10:51
I posted regarding a similar experience with grief over the tip at Ballwin. Hose indicated that he'd had a nice massage at St. Peters, but I wasn't clear if the massage is strictly where it ended. Hose, if you were going to do a return visit, where would you go - Ballwin or St. Peters?I would say that, for now, Ballwin is a sure thing. St. Peters takes some work to get the FULL experience. But they are definitely better looking.

Tommy Boy
07-24-07, 09:50
This was my first foray into AMPs. My experience has primarily been with SWs. But the reports on Ballwin intrigued me as it is close to where I live. Never realized the place was there before. Stopped in on a Thursday evening just after 9 PM. Decided on the 1/2 hour for 50. Two girls were in the outer room. My provider was Linda. Massage room was nice and clean as were the towels on the table. The massage itself was nice. Then toward the end she got to the HE with a well-oiled HJ. (I did not have to ask.) During that I was touching her breast through her shirt. She has a nice body and a so-so face. Overall it was a positive first experience. I gave her 20 tip on way out. She gave no complaint over this amount. I guess with the hour session she might expect more.

I have been leery of massage places til now because of the expense. But this was not as expensive as I thought it might be.

Big Titluvr
07-24-07, 22:24
After reading the recent reports about the Ballwin AMP, I decided to check it out last Sunday. I arrived @ 6:00pm, Maggie was the only one there. After about 15 min. into my massage someone came in wanting a 30 min session. She came back in and told me she needed to take care of the other client and would be back, she told me to go to sleep and kissed my forehead and left. About 20 min. later she was back and gave me over an hour from the time she came back. She gave me an excellent massage that ended in a nice HE. I was rubbing her ass and reached up to massage her tits, she pulled her blouse and bra up so I could get some skin. Then she leaned down and put her tit in my mouth and switched back and forth from one tit to the other, I was rubbing her pussy through her pants by now, she seemed to be getting off on it. After I came she kept her tits in my mouth for several minutes.

I'm going back to see if I can get her pants down.

Hose Nose
07-26-07, 22:03
Went back there today. There are still two cute younger ladies there. The older of the two is always on the cell phone. The other one took me into the room and told me that she had a 1-hour $50 special today. So I get undressed as she leaves the room. Several minutes later in walks a middle age woman wearing a green therapist's frock.

Now I have been there before. It took some coaching, but basically, I pretty much got an excellent massage with a good finish. Not so this time. Lady in green says "hard or soff". I say soft. She proceeds with soft strokes for about 60 seconds and then proceeds to start pounding away. About 20 minutes later she brings in some hot rocks and puts them on my back. She proceeds to pound away on my glutes and legs. No matter how many times I try to get her to go "soff" she proceeds to dig in and rub away.

Bottom line is. Everything she did was hard, except for the most important thing. That remained "soff".

The switch that was pulled really pissed me off. Probably won't go back until someone else tries it and reports that they have changed.

DeadDead22
07-31-07, 00:53
I've never seen Gina, but I have read some good reviews on her, albeit dated. Is she still active? If so, is she still a good massage provider with bbbjtc? I can't get into the HE if it's just HJ, and reviews seem to indicate Gina provides what I seek.I recently saw Gina, and she does provide some good services (BBBJ, FS, and Multiple positions), but I also have to give the no-go warning. She's probably still snorting heroine and now she's on pain-killers. Also, if you've never seen Gina, she talks constantly about her life. And it's not interesting banter, either. Now, she does stop when she gets down to business, but she talks constantly during the massage portion. Also, she's getting sloppy. Apparently, she lives with Capt Sav-a-hoe since she got out of the klink (for drug charges) and she told me he's trying to get in her pants for free (y'know, the boyfriend thing). Anyway, she left the condom wrapper on the sink in the bathroom. Somehow, the dude gets my cell phone and calls me to ask me if it's mine! WTF? I told him to shove off and hung up. Someone from that number called me three times a day for a week. Finally the calls stopped. Anyway, not a fun experience. I no longer reccommend Gina, as she has taken a turn for the even worse.

Headmasterstl
08-01-07, 13:10
They say timing is everything. As luck would have it, I got ahold of Gina and schedule an appointment for yesterday. It was only after my appointment that I saw Tallaser's comment. I must have had one of the more positive experiences with Gina. She was at her incall location when I got there. Even though the place smelled of dogs (she'the warned me), it was relatively neat and clean. She was fresh out of the shower. I took my que from other posts I'the read about Gina and kept the non-business time to a minimum, choosing to get down "to it" rather quickly. I received a pretty decent BBBJTC, and I must say the comments about Gina's looks and body are right on. Great breasts, attractive, nice body. One spaced out lady, though.

Had I read Tallaser's comments before I scheduled, I'the never have seen Gina and I doubt I'll go back. Not because of the experience I had, but I don't want anything to do with someone who is on such hard drugs like heroin. Just my $. 02 worth.

I recently saw Gina, and she does provide some good services (BBBJ, FS, and Multiple positions), but I also have to give the no-go warning. She's probably still snorting heroine and now she's on pain-killers. Also, if you've never seen Gina, she talks constantly about her life. And it's not interesting banter, either. Now, she does stop when she gets down to business, but she talks constantly during the massage portion. Also, she's getting sloppy. Apparently, she lives with Capt Sav-a-hoe since she got out of the klink (for drug charges) and she told me he's trying to get in her pants for free (y'know, the boyfriend thing). Anyway, she left the condom wrapper on the sink in the bathroom. Somehow, the dude gets my cell phone and calls me to ask me if it's mine! WTF? I told him to shove off and hung up. Someone from that number called me three times a day for a week. Finally the calls stopped. Anyway, not a fun experience. I no longer reccommend Gina, as she has taken a turn for the even worse.

Saint Louie
08-02-07, 03:36
Whoooa! You da man.

I used to read every day but don't have time now. Sorry so late in posting a comment.

I have posted before about Lindsey. Great time. A little pricey but worth it.

Good luck to all and play "safe".

Mike Stl
08-07-07, 14:41
A big "thank you" to all those people who suggested Andrea. She is great. She is the total package - she is sexy, good looking, nice, fun, and has a great body. She got me totally relaxed. She put me at ease with good conversation and then worked me over with her hands. She has a great body - tan with big breasts. I can't wait to go back and see her. She gives a great erotic massage with an awesome HE.

DeadDead22
08-08-07, 00:03
Been there several times. Had massages from both girls. The one who looks bulldoggish gives a good HJ. The other, smaller girl is the one I always choose. She's kind of cute and has a tight little box. She does FS, but needs to be coaxed into it with a little handplay. Be sure to pack your own Trojan Warriors, as they run a hand-humping place, primarily. She really gets into it, too. Probably because her poo-nani is only big enough for a couple fingers. Let's try and keep it quiet so the po-po doesn't get a wild hair up it's arse.

T

Nukmed
08-08-07, 09:45
Hey fellow mongers.

Where are the AMP's located. Am a monger interested in tryong the AMP for as change. The SW's aren't really doing it for me anymore.

Thanks

Markanon
08-08-07, 13:04
Price is right. Scam? Otherwise. Title is interesting.

Saint Louie
08-08-07, 14:23
From what I remember from other posts on other sites the "lady" at burning desire wasn't worth the time. Cheap price or not. But as all things go YMMV.

Larks Tongue
08-08-07, 22:41
Been there several times. Had massages from both girls. The one who looks bulldoggish gives a good HJ. The other, smaller girl is the one I always choose. She's kind of cute and has a tight little box. She does FS, but needs to be coaxed into it with a little handplay. Be sure to pack your own Trojan Warriors, as they run a hand-humping place, primarily. She really gets into it, too. Probably because her poo-nani is only big enough for a couple fingers. Let's try and keep it quiet so the po-po doesn't get a wild hair up it's arse.

T

Let's hope that there aren't any retards that go to the police complaining that the girl offered it. We had one guy here in Columbia go to the police complaining about it, they arrested him, the girl and the owner of the AMP. The AMP soon closed and the girl and the john got a $200 fine and probation. The owner has yet had his day in court.

All it takes is one idiot to ruin it for everyone.

Larks Tongue
08-08-07, 22:42
Hey fellow mongers.

Where are the AMP's located. Am a monger interested in tryong the AMP for as change. The SW's aren't really doing it for me anymore.

Thanks

Try the eastside of the river. V.I.P in Centreville is one place to go to. It is across the street from PT's.

Hawaii 50
08-09-07, 20:05
Gents,

I will be visiting the St Louis/Belleville, IL area next month. Would definitely love to check out the action in your area. Can anyone suggest some places for me to check out (Ballwin, St Peters, etc.)? I prefer massages with extras but will settle for AMPs if nothing else. I'm not familiar with the areas around St Louis so addresses/phone numbers would really help.

Thanks in advance,

Papa Golf

DeadDead22
08-09-07, 22:04
Try the eastside of the river. V.I.P in Centreville is one place to go to. It is across the street from PT's.Contrary to what a lot of people say, VIP is ot full of ugly bitches. There are one or two that are a little tough to look at, but there's always one or two that are pretty cute if you're into the asian thing. I used to see Jay (or Jae or something) all the time on my trips between Mt Vernon and the STL. She's got a hot bod and small, fake titties that look decent on her. She does good work and never rushes. I b*a*n*g*e*d that shit for 25-30 minutes straight one time and anyone who goes to massage parlors knows that the girls get fidgety after about ten minutes. Clean, professional little b*r*o*t*h*e*l they run there. Does anyone know if Jay still works there? Anyway, just my two cents.

-Tall

Bill Bradsky
08-10-07, 18:39
Gents,

I will be visiting the St Louis/Belleville, IL area next month. Would definitely love to check out the action in your area. Can anyone suggest some places for me to check out (Ballwin, St Peters, etc.)? I prefer massages with extras but will settle for AMPs if nothing else. I'm not familiar with the areas around St Louis so addresses/phone numbers would really help.

Thanks in advance,

Papa Golf

PG-

My first advice would be to stay in Hawaii rather than go to Belleville, IL where it is 100 degrees right now.

If you must go, just read back in the Massage Provider Thread here. All the info you seek is there for the taking. We would love to get a report from a visitor too, so please post your experiences here.

Bill Bradsky
08-10-07, 21:21
Price is right. Scam? Otherwise. Title is interesting.

The CL, "Burning Desires" lady is/was aka Maria, Mariah, Maraiha, 314-729-12xx.

Apparently changes identity often. However, you are right about the price. "30 flowers" for a French lesson for her old friends (or any friend).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=548011&postcount=806

Phil Anderer76
08-11-07, 10:58
I've checked to usual places (BackPage, CL) for info on Andrea and I've come up short. If anyone can steer me down this path I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Daedelus
08-11-07, 17:09
The CL, "Burning Desires" lady is/was aka Maria, Mariah, Maraiha, 314-729-12xx.

Apparently changes identity often. However, you are right about the price. "30 flowers" for a French lesson for her old friends (or any friend).

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=548011&postcount=806Does anyone know how this "Burning Desires" woman looks? I wouldn't mind checking it out for only 30 bones.

Phil Anderer76
08-12-07, 09:45
Ok guys. I took a flyer on something brand new yesterday and I thought I'the share the experience. I checked out the following CL ad: http: //stlouis. Craigslist.org/ers/394489211.html

I got an email response back right away that included a yahoo profile and pic of an attractive young gal. The email indicated topless erotic massage for 80 and FS for 100. I ended up scheduling the appointment.

When I got there I was VERY surprised to find a young, attractive. Parapalegic woman. Being a bit shocked and probably too politically correct, I never did bring up the subject of her disability. Technically, she may not be parapalegic. She had legs, but it looked like there was some sort of congintal birth defect that kept them from fully developing. But from the waist up, everything else was fine. Very pretty face, nice hair, cute smile, nice girl. Being pressed for time and horned to the max, I gave her. 8 and we proceeded.

We went (I walked, she wheeled) back to her bedroom. She hoisted herself onto the bed and told me to get undressed and lie down next to her. I obliged. She wanted me face down first. She started with the massage. A few minutes into it she lowered her top to reveal some very nice, natural breasts. As things proceeded she asked me a lot of questions about other providers I've seen, what they're like etc. I got the hunch she was definitely new to the game and was trying to learn as much as she could.

After 10 min or so, we got to the flip. I was touching her breasts and she was continuing with the strokes and up to this point. Mostly coming near, but not directly engaging 'the issue. ' Then to my surprise she leaned down took my cock in her mouth and gave me a few very gentle strokes. So far so good. But then came the upsell. For. 5 more she would complete that transaction. Other 'a la carte' items were also mentioned. I ended up giving her another jackson with the anticipation there would be more head to come. Well after that, she broke out the lotion and gave me a well above average tug job.

I left getting essentially what I came there for, but it certainly had it's ups and downs. After thinking about it, the disability issue. She sure as hell should have been up front about it. But that wasn't what bothered me. It's that I overpaid for what I got. I know there are some guys out there who really get off on the whole 'girl in a wheel chair' thing. If you do, trust me this is your girl. If not, and you want a good tug, she still may be worth it. But be warned about not paying too much for that. With providers like Sharon, Debbie, Molly, etc. There's just no need to pay too much of a premium.

Phil Anderer76
08-12-07, 09:53
I tried calling the number yesterday and got a "This number is no longer in service" message. It has me wondering if the message by Larks Tongue on 8/8 wasn't right on the mark.

It's kind of interesting, there's also a new one that is having a grand opening down in the China Town section of Olivette. This is advertised in RT.

Bill Bradsky
08-12-07, 19:00
Does anyone know how this "Burning Desires" woman looks? I wouldn't mind checking it out for only 30 bones.

D,

She is 5'4, dark hair, 38-38-38, and as the link states, "not so glamorous". For that price just don't look down.

Daedelus
08-12-07, 21:52
Ok guys. I took a flyer on something brand new yesterday and I thought I'the share the experience. I checked out the following CL ad: http: //stlouis. Craigslist.org/ers/394489211.html

I got an email response back right away that included a yahoo profile and pic of an attractive young gal. The email indicated topless erotic massage for 80 and FS for 100. I ended up scheduling the appointment.

When I got there I was VERY surprised to find a young, attractive. Parapalegic woman. Being a bit shocked and probably too politically correct, I never did bring up the subject of her disability. Technically, she may not be parapalegic. She had legs, but it looked like there was some sort of congintal birth defect that kept them from fully developing. But from the waist up, everything else was fine. Very pretty face, nice hair, cute smile, nice girl. Being pressed for time and horned to the max, I gave her. 8 and we proceeded.

We went (I walked, she wheeled) back to her bedroom. She hoisted herself onto the bed and told me to get undressed and lie down next to her. I obliged. She wanted me face down first. She started with the massage. A few minutes into it she lowered her top to reveal some very nice, natural breasts. As things proceeded she asked me a lot of questions about other providers I've seen, what they're like etc. I got the hunch she was definitely new to the game and was trying to learn as much as she could.

After 10 min or so, we got to the flip. I was touching her breasts and she was continuing with the strokes and up to this point. Mostly coming near, but not directly engaging 'the issue. ' Then to my surprise she leaned down took my cock in her mouth and gave me a few very gentle strokes. So far so good. But then came the upsell. For. 5 more she would complete that transaction. Other 'a la carte' items were also mentioned. I ended up giving her another jackson with the anticipation there would be more head to come. Well after that, she broke out the lotion and gave me a well above average tug job.

I left getting essentially what I came there for, but it certainly had it's ups and downs. After thinking about it, the disability issue. She sure as hell should have been up front about it. But that wasn't what bothered me. It's that I overpaid for what I got. I know there are some guys out there who really get off on the whole 'girl in a wheel chair' thing. If you do, trust me this is your girl. If not, and you want a good tug, she still may be worth it. But be warned about not paying too much for that. With providers like Sharon, Debbie, Molly, etc. There's just no need to pay too much of a premium.Hey man, is this chick Erotic Message Now? I was so close to getting a massage from her, but I decided to back out for some reason. I think I would be creeped out by the disability issue, so thank God I did. I wonder how things would have gone if you opted for FS. I mean, would anyone want to screw this chick? And also, since she advertises 100 for FS, I wonder how she would have tried to upsell that. Thanks A LOT for this report. Its reports like this that make the board an invaluable tool for us.

Hose Nose
08-13-07, 01:14
If you check the RFT you will see 4 display ads for AMP's. They are all connected. The cell phoned number that was listed for St. Peters is now used for the new Olive location. In this town, I doubt that they will be able to stay in any one location very long.

Dayzed
08-14-07, 11:22
Her CL ad typically reads "DON'T be disappointed / 42F / KINK / great hands / bdsm / prost / gfe / fun fun - w4m - 45" or similar. I recently visited and opted for massage w/ BBBJ, but as per her ad, pretty much everything is on the table. Her ad doesn't include a pic but she emails one to you. The provided pic was accurate. She is definitely in her 50s and things are sagging a bit but she has a nice personality and a pretty face. It was easy to set up the appt. Main drawback is that she is all the way out in Edwardsville.

Doug985
08-14-07, 17:33
Her CL ad typically reads "DON'T be disappointed / 42F / KINK / great hands / bdsm / prost / gfe / fun fun - w4m - 45" or similar. I recently visited and opted for massage w/ BBBJ, but as per her ad, pretty much everything is on the table. Her ad doesn't include a pic but she emails one to you. The provided pic was accurate. She is definitely in her 50s and things are sagging a bit but she has a nice personality and a pretty face. It was easy to set up the appt. Main drawback is that she is all the way out in Edwardsville.I've also made the drive to E'ville and spent time with this lady. Yes, accurate picture, and I agree that 45 y/o is probably generous by 7 or 8.

The deal ius in her home and others have reviewed her in the past. Her daughter lives with her and others have posted that she is sometimes in the other room when the massage/fs is going on in the bedroom. That didn't happen with me, but certainly would have bothered me. (Daughter is 23 years old.)

About the lady - she is enthusiastic, a great chatter (if you want silence, not your girl.) She's not little, probably 5'7" and at least 175 or so, was much bigger some time ago.

The massage is first rate, she knows how to give one, not to just rub a little and get to the main event. If the happy ending wasn't coming I could easily have fallen asleep while she worked my back.

I opted to continue on to fs and she is talented there as well. DATY and she's qiuite responsive, a little miss, doggie, and cg. Totally shaved. huge chest - some sag but for the age very nice.

No time rush at all. No upsell.

Will definitely repeat the drive.

Tommy Boy
08-14-07, 18:53
I tried calling the number yesterday and got a "This number is no longer in service" message. It has me wondering if the message by Larks Tongue on 8/8 wasn't right on the mark.I live near this place and drive by it regularly. I noticed the sign was no longer lit in the window, so I stopped to check it out. The light is not only unlit; it is gone completely from the window. Also, at 5:20 PM, the back door of the building was locked. So I can only assume that this place has been shut down. It's a shame. But there's a reason such establishments are not usually found in West County. The local LE just won't tolerate them.

Headmasterstl
08-15-07, 11:55
I'll drive to E'ville for a good massage with the right kind of HE. I'm usually interested in BBBJ as opposed to HJ. Which makes me wonder if her BJ is to completion or not? Please post or I'm. Thanks.

I've also made the drive to E'ville and spent time with this lady. Yes, accurate picture, and I agree that 45 y/o is probably generous by 7 or 8.

The deal ius in her home and others have reviewed her in the past. Her daughter lives with her and others have posted that she is sometimes in the other room when the massage/fs is going on in the bedroom. That didn't happen with me, but certainly would have bothered me. (Daughter is 23 years old.)

About the lady - she is enthusiastic, a great chatter (if you want silence, not your girl.) She's not little, probably 5'7" and at least 175 or so, was much bigger some time ago.

The massage is first rate, she knows how to give one, not to just rub a little and get to the main event. If the happy ending wasn't coming I could easily have fallen asleep while she worked my back.

I opted to continue on to fs and she is talented there as well. DATY and she's qiuite responsive, a little miss, doggie, and cg. Totally shaved. huge chest - some sag but for the age very nice.

No time rush at all. No upsell.

Will definitely repeat the drive.

TheShadow2
08-16-07, 14:48
I'm pretty bummed that it appears Ballwin is closed. I'm from the Chicago area, and need to be in the St. Louis area this Saturday. I did my research on past posts and had concluded Ballwin was my best bet, now what the heck do I do?
Any help or advice would be great, I'm looking to keep the total for a massage and HE under $...
Thanks!

Blue Sterling
08-16-07, 18:28
I needed a massage this week, not just a HE. I asked 2 senior members who they would see if they wanted a massage, not just a HE. Based upon their advice, I made two appointments.

First, I saw Sharon. What a great lady and fantastic massage. She has a great place and a technique that was amazing. No, it was not FS or BJ. But, I liked my massage and she was great to talk with. I left feeling happy and relaxed. I didn't care that it was not a FS experience. It was that great.

Second, I saw Debbie. She is also a great lady and the session was amazing on every single level. The massage was not the same as Sharon's and the extras were very different. This is a lady with mind blowing oral skills (no pun intended). I left happy and will be back for more.

For the 2 senior members who gave me suggestions, thank you both. You were 100% on the money with your suggestions. You guys can spot talent and you are willing to share. Thank you.

Larks Tongue
08-16-07, 19:11
I tried calling the number yesterday and got a "This number is no longer in service" message. It has me wondering if the message by Larks Tongue on 8/8 wasn't right on the mark.

It's kind of interesting, there's also a new one that is having a grand opening down in the China Town section of Olivette. This is advertised in RT.

I wasn't trying to predict the future it is just that AMP's don't last in the city or the county long before they are shut down. I am sure that passing intell on here doesn't help matters as well. Uncle LEO is doing the work for the morality police. This is an activity between 2 adults that should be legal and licensed for the safety of the ladies and us. The ladies should work in a safe enviorment and must be free of disease and drugs. If they are licensed and checked out we all benefit from the taxes that would go to Uncle LEO to fight real crime. Shit one of their own got shot and killed the other night in north county and they are worried about AMP's and the guys that frequent them. Let's get it right and run things like they do in Europe and Nevada. It is a win/win for everyone.

Just my 2 cents.

Vote LT for President in '08.

Stlfun05
08-16-07, 21:53
Shit one of their own got shot and killed the other night in north county Just as a slight correction, it was a St. Louis City Police Officer near Goodfellow and 70 in north St. Louis City (right on the border with Flordell Hills but not actually in the county at least according to stltoday). Any way you look at it, a pretty rough area.

Phil Anderer76
08-17-07, 11:04
Gina's erratic behavior has been the topic of posts here before. So this isn't really new news, but rather further confirmation of the care that should be excercised when dealing with her.

I have not seen Gina for at least a year now. A few times over the past year I've made calls to her to see how she sounded and check on her availability. The other morning I was driving to a meeting with some of my co-workers (including a VERY senior level exec) and my cell phone starts ringing. I had the BlueTooth gizmo in my ear, so I answered without looking to see who it was. To my suprise it's crazy Gina calling unannounced, totally uninvited.

Her suspected drug use has also been talked about here. I can speculate that she was either f'the up at the time she called, or she was lacking the funds she needed to get f'the up and was dialing for dollars. Either way it breaks the rules of the way this game is supposed to be played. Granted, in comparison to the other 'massage' providers, she looks good, has a hot bod, and is only too willing to give it up. But be advised, there's a risk you take. I don't think I'll be risking it with her any more.

Hose Nose
08-17-07, 13:26
I have been seeing Cheryl for almost a year. Never had a problem before, so I wondered why every was complaining about her. NOW I KNOW! Called yesterday at 10 AM for an appointment for noon. She said that I should maybe give her an extra 5 minutes for her to clean up from her 11 AM appointment. I said "no problem".

At 12:05 I stood at her door ringing the bell with all the dogs barking and that black cat trying to rub my leg. Waited 4 or 5 minutes and then phoned her again (while standing at the door looking in the picture window).

Now anyone who has been a regular of Cheryl's knows that the one thing she does during her massage that is really annoying is answer phone calls while giving the massage. So, understanding that maybe her 11 AM appt was a little late I had every expectation that she would still answer the phone and let me know when to come back. Well, not only did she not answer but she never called at all.common courtesy would certainly warrant some kind of call with an explanation or apology to a long-time customer.

No Class. No Return. No More.

She deserves a boycott. It is for reasons such as this that ladies like Sharon, Andrea, and Cynthia get the respect that they do.

Bill Bradsky
08-17-07, 15:22
The other morning I was driving to a meeting with some of my co-workers (including a VERY senior level exec) and my cell phone starts ringing. I had the BlueTooth gizmo in my ear, so I answered without looking to see who it was. To my suprise it's crazy Gina calling unannounced, totally uninvited.

There are many reports of this happening to guys from whacked-out providers. Just go pay cash for a cheap prepaid phone like the girls do and be done with that hassle. Set it to erase all call logs and only use it when searching. If anyone asks, you found it.

Chicagomax
08-19-07, 13:53
Man what the hell happened to Molly? I was in St Louis a while back and decided to give her a call and she was free. Now I have not seen her in a long time and did not know what to expect. She has moved again. Surprise Surprise.

She answers the door in a t-shirt and plants a huge kiss on me. I of course do the same back and before i know it we are on her huge couch and never make it to the bedroom for a massage. She still have a nice body but man her face has aged. I did not see much of it for a while though because she could not take her mouth off of my balls..

I was there about two hours and had a great time. She never mention price so I dropped the usual with a nice tip. So is Molly not doing massage anymore? Now I use to on again off again date her but this seemed out of character for her. I am wondering if she is off her meds again.

Rubs Are Fun
08-20-07, 07:41
Sharon has been part of my permanent rotation ever since I first saw her when she was living in North County. By now you've probably read a dozen reviews of mine, here on USA Sex Guide, singing her praises.

If you've never seen her, you owe it to yourself to visit her at least once.

I can almost always reach her by phone, however I have the uncanny knack of calling just before she has another appointment. But I just tell her, I'll try again later. Usually I do this spontaneously and don't plan ahead too often. Especially when I'm working and don't know exactly when I'll be able to slip away to get a "treatment".

This past one was terrific - I asked for a combination moderate therapeautic and sensual light touch. That's just what I got.

The massage table is now in the big room in her lower level - it used to be in the unfinished side.

She started off working out the knots in my shoulders, then she moved down my back and before she was finished with the top half of me she gave me a really nice scalp massage.

Of course, she never neglects my balls and cock, and really teased them until I was bone hard and twitching. I love it when she reaches underneath with both hands as I raise up, and she massages my balls while she strokes my cock.

On the flip she didn't waste much time working on my chest, legs, and stomach before she came back to my cock and balls. A lot of times I just close my eyes and focus on the sensation of those soft skillful hands working on my goodies. However, this time I decided to watch. Her hands are small, so they make my cock look bigger than it is. She worked my balls as her other hand moved up and down my shaft, and over and around the head of my cock. After a few minutes of that I shot my load.

As usual she cleaned me up and continued the massage.

Sharon is about 5'4", I would guess somewhere between 105 and 115 pounds, has an average body with nice boobs. She has dark brown hair
and eyes, pleasant looking but not what you would call pretty. She is in her early 50's but looks 10 years younger.

Besides her skills as a masseuse she is one of the nicest ladies you've ever hope to meet. Anyone who sees her more than once will begin to form a friendship with her. The house is in a state of flux since she thought she was moving, but it's always clean and comfortable.

Give her a chance if you haven't seen her - if you call, tell her "Bob" referred you.

If you've shared information here feel free to PM me for her contact info. If you haven't posted any reviews don't bother because I probably won't respond.

Dayzed
08-20-07, 12:44
I have been seeing Cheryl for almost a year. Never had a problem before, so I wondered why every was complaining about her. NOW I KNOW! But isn't this type of sudden and unexpected flakiness native to the hobby? (And in a perverse way, part of the attraction.- there is a certain excitement in the fact that we can never know exactly what to expect.) I saw Cheryl a couple of weeks ago, and I wouldn't go back (due to her appearance.- not that she was unattractive, but that she made no effort whatsoever to act or appear sexy, which was a turn-off to me). However, setting up the appointment was super-quick and easy.

On the other hand, Melony.- who was received several absolute raves in this thread.- has been an absolute flake with me. Three times I have set up an appointment, and all times she subsequently cancelled.- twice as I was pulling into her parking lot. I totally want to boycott her, but she keeps posting her ad, and because of the raves on this thread, I keep trying. Has anyone else had this experience w/ Melony?

Bill Bradsky
08-20-07, 16:34
But isn't this type of sudden and unexpected flakiness native to the hobby? (And in a perverse way, part of the attraction.- there is a certain excitement in the fact that we can never know exactly what to expect.) I saw Cheryl a couple of weeks ago, and I wouldn't go back (due to her appearance.- not that she was unattractive, but that she made no effort whatsoever to act or appear sexy, which was a turn-off to me). However, setting up the appointment was super-quick and easy.

On the other hand, Melony.- who was received several absolute raves in this thread.- has been an absolute flake with me. Three times I have set up an appointment, and all times she subsequently cancelled.- twice as I was pulling into her parking lot. I totally want to boycott her, but she keeps posting her ad, and because of the raves on this thread, I keep trying. Has anyone else had this experience w/ Melony?

I really did not have any problem with her although she did make me wait about 10 minutes for her to get ready. I booked for a massage but she asked me if I wanted to trade up for the same 1 hour massage fee. So that is what happened.

Sorry to hear she has gotten unreliable or maybe just afraid of new clients due to the inherent risk.

I do have to laugh at her ad though where she says she looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Maybe she will keep the appointment if you tell her you look like Brad Pitt.

Katfish991
08-21-07, 08:36
She has turned into a big cracker in the last few months.

Hose Nose
08-21-07, 13:46
Dayzed, Cheryl was thinner a year ago. She has let herself go. Ironically, in her current ad she describes herself as very sexy.

By the way, as an FYI. I refer to her as Cheryl south. There is a Cheryl north. Phone is and 895 number. For what it's worth, avoid this person like the plague. She can get very mean if she feels crossed. Buyer beware!

Jeffc 574
08-23-07, 15:07
Stopped by 8517 Olive today. Got a massage, just a massage. Sorry.

Hose Nose
08-23-07, 16:23
Stopped by 8517 Olive today. Got a massage, just a massage. Sorry.Was there earlier in the week. Same result. Pretty girl though. I like the orientals. The don't talk you to death while your trying to enjoy the massage. Bit of a language barrier. I swear, some of these other people, I know more about their life than I do about my own.

Larks Tongue
08-23-07, 16:55
Stopped by 8517 Olive today. Got a massage, just a massage. Sorry.

Don't be sorry. If it was anything more than that it would be closed in two weeks.

Member #4228
08-24-07, 14:30
All,

I read the reviews on Sandee and assume it is not worth the time or money if extras are my goal. However I see Lynn and Jaime from the same location advertising on backpage.com

http://nurtureyourbodyandspirit.com/thenurturingcenter_003.htm

They are offering two and four hand specials. Considering Sandee is offering extras (even if not so great) it is reasonable to expect the other two girls might also? I only ask because I live well .. close. Real close. I am considering heading over to Wash. Park like usual but if I can find what I am looking for closer to home that would be preferred.

If anyone had any experience please post.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Bradsky
08-24-07, 19:20
All,

I read the reviews on Sandee and assume it is not worth the time or money if extras are my goal. However I see Lynn and Jaime from the same location advertising on backpage.com

They are offering two and four hand specials. Considering Sandee is offering extras (even if not so great) it is reasonable to expect the other two girls might also? I only ask because I live well .. close. Real close. I am considering heading over to Wash. Park like usual but if I can find what I am looking for closer to home that would be preferred.

Thanks in advance.

This place is a complete waste of time unless you enjoy being rubbed while covered with a heavy blanket.

Even Sandee's finish is rushed and not worth it.

They have to advertise constantly and have little repeat business because they don't seem to understand why men want a massage from women.

The whole experience is just boring.

Member #4228
08-25-07, 01:14
This place is a complete waste of time unless you enjoy being rubbed while covered with a heavy blanket.

Even Sandee's finish is rushed and not worth it.

They have to advertise constantly and have little repeat business because they don't seem to understand why men want a massage from women.

The whole experience is just boring.Thanks. Looks like Wash. Park here I come.

Rubs Are Fun
08-25-07, 17:20
I booked an appointment there two weeks ago with Lynn, the mother of Jaime. She made me stay draped and absolutely refused to give me a happy ending when I asked for one. When I was leaving she made some nondescript comment about having to get to know someone, which I took to mean maybe after I come back several times things will improve, but for the distance and money, I'm not willing to invest in this one.

All,

Thanks in advance.

Rubs Are Fun
08-25-07, 17:50
Below is a review I wrote about my visit to see Abby this past thursday. She emailed me shortly thereafter and indicated she would take my advice about not shorting the session. It's nice to know there are masseuses that will consider the "big picture" and try to cultivate repeaters.

I have seen Abby's ads for a while, first when she lived in Illinois and more recently since she's moved. I decided to give her a try.

When I called she picked up right away and seemed very friendly over the phone. I was able to see her within 45 minutes of my call. It was the typical 2 call arrangement - I called her when I was within blocks of her apartment.

She lives not far from the airport, and her apartment was neat and clean.

She greeted me at the door dressed in a short sexy robe, and had a smile and a hug for me. Her massage table was set up in the living room. She invited me to have a seat on the couch and I did. We talked for 10 minutes or so, and then she indicated she was ready to start the massage.

I got undressed and onto the table. Her hands were warm and soft and I agreed to let her use oil on me so they slid effortlessly across my back; so did some nice other parts of her semi-nude body.

When she got to the "sensual" part of the massage I really enjoyed her technique - I'm an older man, and she really got my motor going.

On the flip, again I benefited from her bountiful endowments, and she skillfully relieved me of all of tension.

Pros & Cons

Good - She didn't ask for money up front, that shows class. She also didn't stop the massage to answer the phone, which rang 3 times during the massage - also a sign of class. She knew how to excite me, and put her assets to good use. She has a nice face, pleasant smile, and very warm demeanor.

Bad - The only negative is that the session was short. When you advertise a one hour massage for a certain price, guys expect to be on the table for more than 20 minutes.

I had actually read another review of Abby some where else and the guy said the same thing, which I mentioned to her before I left. I understand that it's nice to chat and get to know each other, but most of the popular masseuses do that while you're getting the massage, not as a separate part of it that reduces your total time being massaged. She wasn't defensive about it, and I gave her the full amount we agreed upon.

Abby is curvy, but overweight and she told me she is working on that. I am not put off by BBW's, so for me that really wasn't an issue - it may be for some. I thought she had a nice face and smile, and I certainly found her warm and friendly.

Would I go back to see her again? I would definitely, but only if I could book a half hour session for a lesser rate. Otherwise, I would feel I was short-changed unless she changes her routine.

Rubs Are Fun

Hose Nose
08-26-07, 20:33
I booked an appointment there two weeks ago with Lynn, the mother of Jaime. She made me stay draped and absolutely refused to give me a happy ending when I asked for one. When I was leaving she made some nondescript comment about having to get to know someone, which I took to mean maybe after I come back several times things will improve, but for the distance and money, I'm not willing to invest in this one.Lynn used to be at "Health Therapy" in Hazelwood. After that she was on Euclid in an upstairs office for a while. Trust me, the woman knows how to give an undraped massage. In fact she used to give a great fingertip massage. Her M. O. Changed when she moved to an office on Clayton Rd.

I am sure that she has some regulars that have been with her a long time. If any of you are out there, fill us in.

STLniceguy
08-27-07, 02:29
I would love to spend some time with her. We've had some great conversations on the phone. We set up an appointment for a late night rendezvous. I called and spoke with her as I was leaving my house. When I arrived at her place approximately 25 minutes later I called to let her know I was there. After calling repeatedly for about 20 minutes, I left. She later explained that she didn't answer the phone because she had taken a sleep aid and fell asleep. According to her, when she's asleep, she doesn't hear anything. Why would you take something that's going to knock you out if you're expecting company? Strange.

We talked a few times after that and I noticed that she never seemed to be available when she said she would. My feeling is that she's just not a very time concious or accountable person. It wasn't worth it to me to try another appointment risking the same or similar result as the first.

I've seen Melony three different times in the last couple months. Never had anything other than a great time; none of the cancellation stuff that's been going on. I think she is probably very high on the YMMV scale. She and I seemed to really click, so we've had a great time together, every time. I like her because you don't get all the drama as with Molly, who I've seen quite a few times.

Ramdhere
08-27-07, 14:56
Stay away from her. Well, guess I took one for the team.

Called her from teh RFT ad. She said its $80. I asked her if a happy ending is included and she said yes.

She gave good directions and it was somewhere in Hazelwood near the 270/lyndberg area. Nice condominium. I got in around 2:30 PM. She asked me to get ready and was gone for almost 10 minutes. Then she came back and asked if oil is okay. She then gave a very below average back rub starting with the legs for a change. No pampering, no signals.

Guess u know where this is going. On the flip, she just touched here and there near the feet and said its $75 extra for a Happy ending. I didnt even care to bargain. In another 5 minutes, she said its done and then asked me if ZI needed to take a shower or use hot towel. I said hot towel and she rubbed my legs and then gave me the towel to use for the rest of teh body. Didnt even care to wipe off the oil she had applied.

A big waste of money. Not worth a penny. Wel, a penny maybe:.) you get the point. Do not waste your money on her. She is on rft under alaana's massage. Stay away!

Ramdhere
08-27-07, 14:59
She is an older lady in her 50's. But, I guess she has the experience and she did demonstrate that well. She gave me one of teh best feet and scalp rubs before we proceeded to the rest.

I had a headache and she gave me a cold pack and a great forehead massage that took it out by the time the sesion was over. Overall, very energetic and knows what she is doing. Great massage. Reasonable rates and a wonderful lady. WOuld recommedn if u like the older women.

Ramdhere
08-27-07, 15:01
She sounded nice over the phone and gave a great reduced price too. The deal was good.

But one of my pre requisites was that I being an affectionate person needed time than being wild. She said she is the right one for that, but whern I got there, she just wnatde to rush and get things done.

Not very understanding and guess was just looking at the time. WOuldnt repeat. Good for a quickie maybe, not for multiple visits

Bill Bradsky
08-27-07, 16:25
Stay away from her. Well, guess I took one for the team.

Called her from teh RFT ad. She said its $80. I asked her if a happy ending is included and she said yes.

She gave good directions and it was somewhere in Hazelwood near the 270/lyndberg area. Nice condominium. I got in around 2:30 PM. She asked me to get ready and was gone for almost 10 minutes. Then she came back and asked if oil is okay. She then gave a very below average back rub starting with the legs for a change. No pampering, no signals.

Guess u know where this is going. On the flip, she just touched here and there near the feet and said its $75 extra for a Happy ending. I didnt even care to bargain. In another 5 minutes, she said its done and then asked me if ZI needed to take a shower or use hot towel. I said hot towel and she rubbed my legs and then gave me the towel to use for the rest of teh body. Didnt even care to wipe off the oil she had applied.

A big waste of money. Not worth a penny. Wel, a penny maybe:.) you get the point. Do not waste your money on her. She is on rft under alaana's massage. Stay away!

Ram,

Thanks for the info. The up-charging types are really annoying.

Here is Allana's number to AVOID in the BP massage section. 314-599-983x

Bill Bradsky
08-27-07, 16:30
She sounded nice over the phone and gave a great reduced price too. The deal was good.

But one of my pre requisites was that I being an affectionate person needed time than being wild. She said she is the right one for that, but whern I got there, she just wnatde to rush and get things done.

Not very understanding and guess was just looking at the time. WOuldnt repeat. Good for a quickie maybe, not for multiple visits

Thanks again Ram-

Here is Renay's photo

Bill Bradsky
08-27-07, 16:33
She is an older lady in her 50's. But, I guess she has the experience and she did demonstrate that well. She gave me one of teh best feet and scalp rubs before we proceeded to the rest.

I had a headache and she gave me a cold pack and a great forehead massage that took it out by the time the sesion was over. Overall, very energetic and knows what she is doing. Great massage. Reasonable rates and a wonderful lady. WOuld recommedn if u like the older women.

Thanks Ram-

Here is Sara Lee's photo.

Hose Nose
08-27-07, 19:04
Is anyone else getting emails from this person? I have never given my web address out to anyone, but she is soliciting business on the internet and has my address.

Just for the record, I know who this is. She works out of a two-story house in Chesterfield. She does it right in the middle of the family room. STRICTLY theraputic. Don't waste your time if you get on of these messages.

Rubs Are Fun
08-28-07, 06:19
Abby gets a positive review from me, and responds affirmatively in email to my observation about being short-timed, but then posts an ad on CL announcing in "appreciation for the response following positive reviews she's going to raise her prices from $80 to $100".

People never cease to amaze me.

Below is a review I wrote about my visit to see Abby this past thursday. She emailed me shortly thereafter and indicated she would take my advice about not shorting the session. It's nice to know there are masseuses that will consider the "big picture" and try to cultivate repeaters.

I have seen Abby's ads for a while, first when she lived in Illinois and more recently since she's moved. I decided to give her a try.

When I called she picked up right away and seemed very friendly over the phone. I was able to see her within 45 minutes of my call. It was the typical 2 call arrangement - I called her when I was within blocks of her apartment.

She lives not far from the airport, and her apartment was neat and clean.

She greeted me at the door dressed in a short sexy robe, and had a smile and a hug for me. Her massage table was set up in the living room. She invited me to have a seat on the couch and I did. We talked for 10 minutes or so, and then she indicated she was ready to start the massage.

I got undressed and onto the table. Her hands were warm and soft and I agreed to let her use oil on me so they slid effortlessly across my back; so did some nice other parts of her semi-nude body.

When she got to the "sensual" part of the massage I really enjoyed her technique - I'm an older man, and she really got my motor going.

On the flip, again I benefited from her bountiful endowments, and she skillfully relieved me of all of tension.

Pros & Cons

Good - She didn't ask for money up front, that shows class. She also didn't stop the massage to answer the phone, which rang 3 times during the massage - also a sign of class. She knew how to excite me, and put her assets to good use. She has a nice face, pleasant smile, and very warm demeanor.

Bad - The only negative is that the session was short. When you advertise a one hour massage for a certain price, guys expect to be on the table for more than 20 minutes.

I had actually read another review of Abby some where else and the guy said the same thing, which I mentioned to her before I left. I understand that it's nice to chat and get to know each other, but most of the popular masseuses do that while you're getting the massage, not as a separate part of it that reduces your total time being massaged. She wasn't defensive about it, and I gave her the full amount we agreed upon.

Abby is curvy, but overweight and she told me she is working on that. I am not put off by BBW's, so for me that really wasn't an issue - it may be for some. I thought she had a nice face and smile, and I certainly found her warm and friendly.

Would I go back to see her again? I would definitely, but only if I could book a half hour session for a lesser rate. Otherwise, I would feel I was short-changed unless she changes her routine.

Rubs Are Fun

Ramdhere
08-28-07, 10:31
Thanks Bill.

This is the picture she has on CL. But, looks like a pretty old picture. She does not look like this anymore. But, I can see her having looked like this some 10 years back atleast.

She has more weight now. The picture seems to be a 34 hipsize, she is probably 38. The picture is a size 4-6 overall. She is probably a size 8-10 now.

Thanks Ram-

Here is Sara Lee's photo.

Bill Bradsky
08-28-07, 17:14
Thanks Bill.

This is the picture she has on CL. But, looks like a pretty old picture. She does not look like this anymore. But, I can see her having looked like this some 10 years back atleast.

She has more weight now. The picture seems to be a 34 hipsize, she is probably 38. The picture is a size 4-6 overall. She is probably a size 8-10 now.

Ram-

Well I guess we should not be surprised when a provider named Sara Lee is overweight.

I guess we should also not be surprised that a provider is posting pictures taken ten years ago. So many of them do this if they have aged or gained weight.

They usually have this quote in their ad, "Pictures are real".

Which means real old.

Ramdhere
08-28-07, 18:39
She advertises on CL as ""Want a Massge today" and has a 314-266-15XX number. Her ad is:

"anyone up for a rubdown this afternoon or possibly this evening?

call 266 15XX

5'1 125

100/hr"

Short girl, medium size with DD breasts. Usually not my cup of tea, but wanted to try after the Alaana debacle. Guess , it did help. She gave a light massage and let me (well, guess she wanted that rather than letting me) massage her. Was very warm and definitely not a clock watcher.

I had a good time. Hetr place is in South County and is neat though the bathroom could use some cleaning. Overall, I will rate her 4 on looks and 8 on attitude.

Member #4228
08-31-07, 01:30
Lynn used to be at "Health Therapy" in Hazelwood. After that she was on Euclid in an upstairs office for a while. Trust me, the woman knows how to give an undraped massage. In fact she used to give a great fingertip massage. Her M. O. Changed when she moved to an office on Clayton Rd.

I am sure that she has some regulars that have been with her a long time. If any of you are out there, fill us in.Thanks for the information. Considering the location is less than 5 miles from me I might see if I could cultivate a relationship. If I do I will let you all know how it goes.

Ramdhere
08-31-07, 15:30
Guess I am on a massage roll now :-)

Saw Christina's ad on CL and gave her a call. Even though Bonne Terre is 50-60 miles away, something about the ad and the phone conversations had a good feel. She set the expectations straight that its a massage with a HE and not GFE or FS.

SHe gave good directions and I got to a medium sized apartment which looked okay. I wanted a half hr and She asked me if I needed a dance before the massage and I ofcourse said yes. Had fun seeing her and dancing with her for 5-10 minutes before we proceeded to the massage. The massage was good eventhough she ran out of the massage cream.

This was followed by the HE and by the time everything was done I had spent almost an hr at her place. SHe diod not complain or ask for more. I tipped her and left. Overall, it was definitely a good experience and at the end well worth the trip. Would definitely recommend her to anyone who dont mind travelling. She also does Outcalls to SOuth County at an additional charge.

She advertises in CL as Christine Thomas and has a (573)358-43XX number

Blue Sterling
09-02-07, 16:01
I attempted to set an appointment last week with a provider I saw a few weeks ago. She sent me back a text message saying she would love to see me and that the session cost would be doubled this time.

I passed on the offer. Is this as strange as I think it is? I understand basic supply and demand, but as great a time as I had... I just don't think double is for me.

Tororojo
09-03-07, 13:48
I attempted to set an appointment last week with a provider I saw a few weeks ago. She sent me back a text message saying she would love to see me and that the session cost would be doubled this time.

I passed on the offer. Is this as strange as I think it is? I understand basic supply and demand, but as great a time as I had... I just don't think double is for me.

Would you be willing to share this providers name? Maybe someone else has additional info, or would benefit from knowing.
Thanks

Massage Fun
09-04-07, 13:34
Well I got a copy of the Riverfront Times and called an ad for an amp in St. Peters. I got a pretty solid massage and HE. Not sure if more is available but the HE is good enough for me. The massage consisted of playing with my balls so there was no doubt from the beginning what was going on.