PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

Billaffton
12-03-22, 00:52
I don't think you were messing with us. I think she got freaked out, by the huge influx of interest out of nowhere. She was polite, but surprised. Your contributions are appreciated.I was able to get ahold of her and set up an appointment. Then she cancelled on me.

Billaffton
12-03-22, 00:58
Sharon is still working. She doesn't advertise (does that make her UTR?) And yes, you need to look businesslike, bring a folder or something like that LOL. Seniors message for number.Would also like her number. The best I have found is a good looking MILF named Jenn who now stays off Hampton.

Billaffton
12-03-22, 02:30
Tell us who don't know about what Apple has to offer?Yes please!

AmpMonger18
12-03-22, 10:29
Just a shitty night for me trying to hit up a StL AMP scene. Ended up at don't Li, and it was AWFUL. THE WORST. I've been there in the past and Kew it to be kinda reliable like BF. But I'd never experienced the low walls thing like this. Some dude came into the next room and it was fucking awful. Like, 20 of the loudest zippers I've ever heard going up and down, the flopping around and constantly clearing phlegm like he was dying of covid and doing weirdo moaning sounds. It was disgusting. Was only offered DIY, and this was the first time in my life, Hundreds of AMP visits with all varying degrees of success, that I could not finish. Because there was what sounded like a diseased and dying cow 5 ft. Away.

So the next stop was Sakura. I've gotten lucky there before, and I know it's very clean, private, smells good, everything that Sun Li isn't. Only DIY offered, despite my pleas. But it was a solid experience and I'd recommend, if you're cool with strictly DIY.Sometimes it's just not your day. You have to learn to focus and block out the noises. I have been to places with solid walls and you can still hear activity in the other rooms. In Vegas, I heard a session with bodies slapping, the masseuse moaning, and beds squeaking and sliding all over the non carpeted floors. I wanted to clap and give them a standing ovation when they were finished. However, never lost focus on my own massage and finish. Hang in there. Sounds like you need more private providers or start wearing noise canceling ear phones to the AMPs.

Elnino1978
12-03-22, 11:25
I wanted to ask my fellow mongers if any may know what Toni may offer in way of "fetishes"?

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a08ac7e4-8afb-4b81-9401-adf8391a3f1c

In her ad she mentions fetishes and to request them prior to visit. I see prostate massage, but she refers to more available in ad. I always wanted to visit her but not had the chance. Those ta-tas look amazing.

Thanks for any info or help, and you can pm if ok.

ElNino.

AmpMonger18
12-03-22, 12:29
Just a shitty night for me trying to hit up a StL AMP scene. Ended up at don't Li, and it was AWFUL. THE WORST. I've been there in the past and Kew it to be kinda reliable like BF. But I'd never experienced the low walls thing like this. Some dude came into the next room and it was fucking awful. Like, 20 of the loudest zippers I've ever heard going up and down, the flopping around and constantly clearing phlegm like he was dying of covid and doing weirdo moaning sounds. It was disgusting. Was only offered DIY, and this was the first time in my life, Hundreds of AMP visits with all varying degrees of success, that I could not finish. Because there was what sounded like a diseased and dying cow 5 ft. Away.

So the next stop was Sakura. I've gotten lucky there before, and I know it's very clean, private, smells good, everything that Sun Li isn't. Only DIY offered, despite my pleas. But it was a solid experience and I'd recommend, if you're cool with strictly DIY.Sometimes it's just not your day. You have to learn to focus and block out the noises. I have been to places with solid walls and you can still hear activity in the other rooms. In Vegas, I heard a session with bodies slapping, the masseuse moaning, and beds squeaking and sliding all over the non carpeted floors. I wanted to clap and give them a standing ovation when they were finished. However, never lost focus on my own massage and finish. Hang in there. Sounds like you need more private providers or start wearing noise canceling ear phones to the AMPs.

Longball Larry
12-03-22, 12:54
Curious if anyone has seen Britt. Seems familiar but looks a bit too good to be true. Thanks for any info.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/0dc61b6a-09d0-49e3-88a7-8be30077c690

Kryan13
12-03-22, 13:20
Decided to go out on a limb and try something off mainstreet. Should have stayed on mainstreet. I know she was going to be thick and she is most definitely thick. Her prices are also to high for what your going to get. My loss is your gain gentleman. Going to have to go with a no on this one.

BigRedFireTruk
12-03-22, 20:13
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to prom me with Susan's number. My phone got destroyed not long ago and her number with it. I've searched around without luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mike94
12-05-22, 10:35
I saw her a few times. Very nice lady good massage. Is she still around? Do you have her info?I wish I had her info. I miss her.

Jeffc 574
12-05-22, 13:40
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to prom me with Susan's number. My phone got destroyed not long ago and her number with it. I've searched around without luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.I have not seen Susan in several years. Sadly, reports here say she is retired. Maybe her BF got tired of the steady stream of guys heading to his basement. Maybe COVID convinced her it was time to stop.

Mike94
12-05-22, 14:01
Any info on U city foot massage?

HenryA77
12-05-22, 14:31
Any info on U city foot massage?I have never been there (but I might go!) but in general, places with "foot massage" in the store name are legit places.

There tend to be 2-3 stations per room, and sometimes there are guys (doing the massage.

It's cheap and relaxing, but despite the fact that Asians are doing a massage, it is not an AMP.

Mike94
12-05-22, 14:52
I have never been there (but I might go!) but in general, places with "foot massage" in the store name are legit places.

There tend to be 2-3 stations per room, and sometimes there are guys (doing the massage.

It's cheap and relaxing, but despite the fact that Asians are doing a massage, it is not an AMP.I went in, it's appointment only, honestly I'd like a really good foot and head massage. I was just in the area and thought I'd try it. Wasn't able to get in, so I'm at the bar having lunch and a beer.

BigRedFireTruk
12-05-22, 15:04
I have not seen Susan in several years. Sadly, reports here say she is retired. Maybe her BF got tired of the steady stream of guys heading to his basement. Maybe COVID convinced her it was time to stop.You may be right. I had been seeing her fairly regular until mid / late May and I kind of got the feeling in the last few appointments she was starting to wind down. Even so, I figured it couldn't hurt to make a posting and see what came of it.

HenryA77
12-05-22, 15:18
I went in, it's appointment only, honestly I'd like a really good foot and head massage. I was just in the area and thought I'd try it. Wasn't able to get in, so I'm at the bar having lunch and a beer.Guess it must be good, if they are so busy it's appt only.

Or perhaps they were just busy. But I love a good head massage too, so relaxing. Did you see if the staff were female?

Mike94
12-05-22, 16:04
Guess it must be good, if they are so busy it's appt only.

Or perhaps they were just busy. But I love a good head massage too, so relaxing. Did you see if the staff were female?No I didn't see, but I think it is men and women. I don't care who gives me a foot and head rub. I'm closing my eyes and relaxing anyway.

PelotaGuy10
12-05-22, 16:51
Any one interested in a new hot low key chick? Senior members only. If your interested I'll pass the info along.Please pass on her information.

Thank you.

PelotaGuy10
12-05-22, 16:59
Anyone know what happened to Sunny Day in Ballwin? They say they are closed for two weeks for travel. Somethings weird?

Stlbill
12-05-22, 21:22
Any one interested in a new hot low key chick? Senior members only. If your interested I'll pass the info along.By all means! Please share!!

Smhoehne
12-05-22, 23:31
Anyone know what happened to Sunny Day in Ballwin? They say they are closed for two weeks for travel. Somethings weird?I hit 2 spots I usually go to on Saturday, they were both closed. I remember one girl telling me she was taking off for a 2 week vacation. This seems to happen every year at the same time. I'm guessing it's close to the Chinese New Year. They'll be back I'm sure.

FartCity
12-06-22, 11:26
Sometimes it's just not your day. You have to learn to focus and block out the noises. I have been to places with solid walls and you can still hear activity in the other rooms. In Vegas, I heard a session with bodies slapping, the masseuse moaning, and beds squeaking and sliding all over the non carpeted floors. I wanted to clap and give them a standing ovation when they were finished. However, never lost focus on my own massage and finish. Hang in there. Sounds like you need more private providers or start wearing noise canceling ear phones to the AMPs.Thanks for the levity, sir. Haha. . Appreciate you.

Jeffc 574
12-06-22, 12:35
Christmas through the Chinese New Year are big holidays in China. With COVID and other travel delays and the overall time and expense needed to go to China, some people will be taking long holidays. Chinese New Year is Jan. 22. Expect all of the Asian places to be closed around that time. It will be hit or miss.

Tony 9
12-06-22, 16:17
Sharon is still working. She doesn't advertise (does that make her UTR?) And yes, you need to look businesslike, bring a folder or something like that LOL. Seniors message for number.I saw her two months ago for the first time in close to 3 years. In those yrs gone by she had another younger FUN gal working with her, whom I eventually hooked up with at my home a few times. Hoping this scenario would occur once again, I tried Sharon at her home, same locale, same basement set up, only her. She remember my face, our history etc. I was disappointed this time, nothing special about the massage or the lame HJ. Not worth the drive and the entire session seemed weird, and you definitely can't touch her nipples. It wasn't enticing, exciting or worthwhile. She is a nice older low key lady.

I don't have her # any longer, don't request it from me. To each their own.

ZachAlex
12-07-22, 11:50
Hey guys,

Came across a ad on Onebackpage and curious if anyone else has been to her or is even a real ad for STL.

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/body-rubs/kim-titilates-you_i15375565

I've heard of a Kim before with large breasts and just curious if this is her?

Thank you all!

Jfouquet
12-07-22, 12:59
I saw her two months ago for the first time in close to 3 years. In those yrs gone by she had another younger FUN gal working with her, whom I eventually hooked up with at my home a few times. Hoping this scenario would occur once again, I tried Sharon at her home, same locale, same basement set up, only her. She remember my face, our history etc. I was disappointed this time, nothing special about the massage or the lame HJ. Not worth the drive and the entire session seemed weird, and you definitely can't touch her nipples. It wasn't enticing, exciting or worthwhile. She is a nice older low key lady.

I don't have her # any longer, don't request it from me. To each their own.You are spot on Tony 9. Sharon is a nice older low key lady but the massage and HE are nothing to write home about.

EddieBoy1
12-07-22, 23:34
You are spot on Tony 9. Sharon is a nice older low key lady but the massage and HE are nothing to write home about.I haven't seen her for years but would consider if she recruits another similar to the past. My last one was with a hot black gal. She's doing me cowboy with Sharon's boobs in my face. All for a reasonable fee. Those were the days.

BuderBum314
12-08-22, 02:41
Is she still around? I used to see her pretty regularly years ago. She had a banging body and never disappoint it. She's still around.

Derosa
12-08-22, 10:31
Is she still around? I used to see her pretty regularly years ago. She had a banging body and never disappoint it. She's still around.No. Karin left the business quite some time ago. She was special though, my all-time favorite.

Cpapi8949
12-08-22, 15:14
Went to Classic this week. Surprisingly, they were not busy. Got an older, probably mid 50's girl for an hour massage. I didn't catch her name. Massage was nothing to brag about. Plenty of teasing, mutual touch and HJ. Thanks.

Purry
12-08-22, 17:13
I have not seen Susan in several years. Sadly, reports here say she is retired. Maybe her BF got tired of the steady stream of guys heading to his basement. Maybe COVID convinced her it was time to stop.She's definitely did not retire. Still seeing clients.

Splatter34
12-08-22, 20:24
My fantasies are always changing and I've recently given thought to pegging. I don't have any experience or much knowledge about this, so am looking for some advice. I know Abbey James offers fetish play, but would be interested in knowing about similar providers. I'm curious about the equipment, size, positions, etc. Can anyone share their experience with pegging? I'm fine with a private message rather than replying here. Thanks!

Lucian101
12-09-22, 03:18
My fantasies are always changing and I've recently given thought to pegging. I don't have any experience or much knowledge about this, so am looking for some advice. I know Abbey James offers fetish play, but would be interested in knowing about similar providers. I'm curious about the equipment, size, positions, etc. Can anyone share their experience with pegging? I'm fine with a private message rather than replying here. Thanks!I've only found 2 provider that offered BDSM, 1 in COMO & 1 in STL, but one retired shortly after Hobbying 6 yrs ago.

The other is Ember from Angels, she mentioned having toys and offered before but I've not been brave enough to take that route.

DeadDead22
12-09-22, 10:18
I have not seen Susan in several years. Sadly, reports here say she is retired. Maybe her BF got tired of the steady stream of guys heading to his basement. Maybe COVID convinced her it was time to stop.I'm sure her boyfriend got tired of digging out all the creampies. That women would get liquored up and let you basically do whatever you wanted. She was a wild. Definitely a dying breed around here.

She told me she's very selective about who she sees now. I probably got nixed because I would be expecting more than a rub and tug. I'm guessing she got wifed up and now only gives it to her man.

But for real, I think her new real world job is taking up more of her time. After getting in touch with her, I was cancelled on twice and ghosted the last time. Oh well. Not much to move on to in this market.

BlahBl
12-09-22, 12:33
My fantasies are always changing and I've recently given thought to pegging. I don't have any experience or much knowledge about this, so am looking for some advice. I know Abbey James offers fetish play, but would be interested in knowing about similar providers. I'm curious about the equipment, size, positions, etc. Can anyone share their experience with pegging? I'm fine with a private message rather than replying here. Thanks!There was a lady I've contacted a few times with no response. Finally got a response. She'll see me on one condition first visit: that I (or she) shove vibrator up my ass. I said I wasn't interested in that and I'd never ask that of a provider. I think it was a joke. I also think it was her way of telling me to f myself and not bother her.

She (or someone else) replied, you'll "you must try it. First visit. You'll like it."

I didn't pursue this further but I'll PM you if you'd like. I think she was kidding or doesn't care to see me (we've never met).

GM2019
12-09-22, 13:17
Got the best 4 hands I have had in a while. Fun and relaxing.

I had a great 2 hands massage with Lily at Sun Li last week and another fantastic 4 hands massage this week.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/211104.html

MadeInTheUsa
12-09-22, 14:26
I had a great 2 hands massage with Lily at Sun Li last week and another fantastic 4 hands massage this week.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/211104.htmlWhat was your dream & roses?

Jannisary
12-09-22, 15:30
My fantasies are always changing and I've recently given thought to pegging. I don't have any experience or much knowledge about this, so am looking for some advice. I know Abbey James offers fetish play, but would be interested in knowing about similar providers. I'm curious about the equipment, size, positions, etc. Can anyone share their experience with pegging? I'm fine with a private message rather than replying here. Thanks!Whatever happened to Bree from Listcrawler? She was always advertising pegging and guys reported that she kept asking them about doing it.

Zorney99
12-09-22, 17:45
Whatever happened to Bree from Listcrawler? She was always advertising pegging and guys reported that she kept asking them about doing it.She has posted on listcrawler about 5 times today.

JimmyBobTuna
12-10-22, 12:30
Something I always want to try was edging and milking table. Anyone know a provider in the St Louis area? PM me if you wish. Thanks.

BigDick55
12-10-22, 15:40
Hey folks,

Back in town after being gone for a short while in Denver, very bummed we don't have the same quality in all aspects of MPs that they do there. Anyways, a few questions for the group.

1. Does lees Kim Joe still have a great tease although only DIY?

2. Anyone have any experience with A+ Spa in Ballwin / Manchester area?

3. Still mostly DIY on west side of the river or any gems out there with HJ lately?

4. Does anyone have any info about the massage parlor that looks like it opening up off Watson (general grant center, I think)? It in the exact same location where Rose Spa was before they were shut down.

Thanks in advance y'all!

Splatter34
12-10-22, 18:04
Do you mean where Royal Day Spa was located? By Social Security?

Hey folks,
4. Does anyone have any info about the massage parlor that looks like it opening up off Watson (general grant center, I think)? It in the exact same location where Rose Spa was before they were shut down.
!

HentaiNerd
12-11-22, 00:25
Was thinking about hitting up Centreville sometime this week, anyone notice anything noteworthy? Any new ladies who might be fun (descriptions would be nice)?

Is Blue still the best or is there anyone else giving her a run for her (our) money?

StlGamerDude
12-11-22, 02:20
Does anyone still use Prolux? I haven't seen any updates in a minute on this website. I'm curious about Zoee. Any information would be appreciated.

Splatter34
12-11-22, 11:44
Royal Day Spa was located by the Social Security office. Orchid Day Spa was in General Grant. Both on Watson and both shut down.

Rose Day Spa is still in business by the Antique Mall on Tesson Ferry.

BigDick55
12-11-22, 16:37
Royal Day Spa was located by the Social Security office. Orchid Day Spa was in General Grant. Both on Watson and both shut down.

Rose Day Spa is still in business by the Antique Mall on Tesson Ferry.Sorry, I meant Orchid in General Grant.

Mike94
12-12-22, 06:15
Is she still around? I used to see her pretty regularly years ago. She had a banging body and never disappoint it. She's still around.I live close to her, she has went full conspiracy nut job. She shows up to school board meetings (no in her school district) and spews wild conspiracies. I'd be afraid to see her now as I couldn't trust her to keep quiet if she thought you fit her agenda. Also I have seen her get called out on facebook for doing more than massaging. She's still in the business, but I believe she works out of a shop now and not her home.

FartCity
12-12-22, 14:04
There was a lady I've contacted a few times with no response. Finally got a response. She'll see me on one condition first visit: that I (or she) shove vibrator up my ass. I said I wasn't interested in that and I'd never ask that of a provider. I think it was a joke. I also think it was her way of telling me to f myself and not bother her.

She (or someone else) replied, you'll "you must try it. First visit. You'll like it."

I didn't pursue this further but I'll PM you if you'd like. I think she was kidding or doesn't care to see me (we've never met).I'm in no way joking -- I'm sure it's not for everybody -- but the gasms you can have from a good prosrate massage are life changing. . I don't believe in God, but a good prostate massage has gotten me pretty close.

Jfouquet
12-12-22, 15:24
Texted back and forth for a bit. Wants you to pay first then she'll give you address. Nah, not going to do it.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/577a11bb-fdf3-4a57-a2c0-0a381af035f7

DonSpade
12-12-22, 15:41
I live close to her, she has went full conspiracy nut job. She shows up to school board meetings (no in her school district) and spews wild conspiracies. I'd be afraid to see her now as I couldn't trust her to keep quiet if she thought you fit her agenda. Also I have seen her get called out on facebook for doing more than massaging. She's still in the business, but I believe she works out of a shop now and not her home.Interested in the shop name if you have it.

Crazy might be fun.

QueNine
12-12-22, 15:47
Anyone have info on this?

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d/saint-ann-sam-is-backmassage-therapy-at/7567160033.html

Starkness
12-12-22, 16:36
Something I always want to try was edging and milking table. Anyone know a provider in the St Louis area? PM me if you wish. Thanks.Egypt at eliteindulgence.com has one and she is great. But expensive.

She is coming to town next week.

Tony 9
12-13-22, 03:02
Interested in the shop name if you have it.

Crazy might be fun.(laughing) . How some will interpret the description "crazy" as possibly "fun". I saw Karin a few times yrs ago. Awesome, nice to be with, great massage, cow girl ending. She told me her (adult) step son lived in the camper out back of the large home, nice property out off the main road. Maybe just her sounding out to clients to be aware that someone is close by if needed. She told me hubby worked downtown. She stopped replying to text, I read the info on this forum, but I don't have verification what actually happened. Supposedly some guy gave details out to her husband what her massage session were "really like" .

Reading ADV SEARCH. These quotes from early 2022:

"Couple of weeks ago she replied via text that genetic change caused by vaccine is permanent and cells will produce spike proteins that will harm unvaxed. So sorry no session".

I texted with her a couple of weeks ago hoping she was up for another visit but she says that she has "moved on to other things".

"I saw her off and on for a couple of years, she was a good time that's for sure! But, ya she seemed to go off the deep end a few years back. If you look her up on Casenet it seems she got jammed up".

" I see the reports on Karin down south. I saw her in the past. She was fun. But I'm here to tell you, she has flipped and went way over board. I'm vaccinated and I'm like another poster, I don't care ".

"Karin. It's also how I always used her name when I contacted her. Lovely married gal, nice secluded home w basement studio, security cams, great massage & fun (a belly dancer also)".

Whoa, you talking about Karin? 40 yr. Old MILF who is a legitimate LMT. Thought she retired after some issues with a couple of "clients". I know for awhile she had "security" on site. Sure doesn't sound like her, but she was pretty "freaked out" with the client problems she had.

Tried to book a appointment with Karen and she asked if I was vaccinated, I said yes because I am (do not care what your stance is on it) she then start a Julia type rant on me about she cannot see me anymore because people that have had the vaccine cause her proteins in her blood to go up when she is around them, she we straight up nuts on me, had to block her its a shame she was a fun one, but as you all know there will be another. When say Julia type rant I mean crazy who really thinks that being in the same room as someone that's had the vaccine can affect their own body WTF for real.

FartCity
12-13-22, 03:06
Egypt at eliteindulgence.com has one and she is great. But expensive.

She is coming to town next week.$300 is base. I've also wanted to try that experience, but for that scratch. An HJ you can't watch?

Chamberlin
12-13-22, 14:43
Saw Summer on Lemay recently. Was a little nervous, but I thought she gave a decent massage and had some good conversation. She's a little older than other providers out there, but she has a good looking body (looks like her pics) and great nipples. Only HE was available, but she took it slow and played around a bit. Only $1 for the hour, which was reasonable. If I'm ever around River City again I would see if she was available.

Pete Sand
12-14-22, 00:46
Any thoughts or experience Cynthia in Eureka, Natalie, or Blanca that advertise in the RFT? Willing to become a repeat customer if it might lead to a happy end or more. Search here, google and the Duck don't reveal much of anything. Thanks in advance.

Jsleez
12-14-22, 11:28
I saw Carley from the Angels today. She's back in town for awhile anyway. I was happy with the visit. Post #16698 on this forum is 100% accurate, plus DATY, if you're into that.

She's working out of Angels HQ. I have read some not great reviews of that location but it seemed just fine to me. I mean, it's not the parlor of a Lafayette Square mansion but it was clean enough, smelled fine and was perfectly comfortable.

Enjoy gentlemen, she's a pleasure.I just saw her recently and it had to be her home. Personal pics everywhere. Had an awesome GFE and will repeat. Soon! What a gem. Will put her up against stl's best with overall smokng body and making it feel "real". Nothing but good things to say about her.

Moogiebar
12-14-22, 13:45
Any thoughts or experience Cynthia in Eureka, Natalie, or Blanca that advertise in the RFT? Willing to become a repeat customer if it might lead to a happy end or more. Search here, google and the Duck don't reveal much of anything. Thanks in advance.Have not seen Blanca but my experience with Cynthia, although a few years ago, was good. Standard HE. She was in Eureka and not convenient to me. Natalie in the Olivette area was a waste. She was dismissive of guys who wanted "more than a massage". I think she went through with it anyway but was a 1 and done. Have not repeated either, obviously.

DiveMasterStl
12-14-22, 14:00
Saw Summer on Lemay recently. Was a little nervous, but I thought she gave a decent massage and had some good conversation. She's a little older than other providers out there, but she has a good looking body (looks like her pics) and great nipples. Only HE was available, but she took it slow and played around a bit. Only $1 for the hour, which was reasonable. If I'm ever around River City again I would see if she was available.Summer is a sweet heart. Take care of her. She's a good person.

DiveMasterStl
12-14-22, 14:04
Cat https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/catz-massage-and-more/31197246.

Is she still working?

MaxRinse
12-14-22, 15:29
Been to Sun Li a handful of times with the same girl but only ever DIY with teasing. Been to Jasmine twice and both times HE was an option, not sure about other options. Any others in the area that offer HE option? Tired of going to Sun Li to not get anything more than OTC roaming and teasing. Heard of the apartment Asians but don't have a contact for them. Any UTR or suggestions appreciated!

CDestine
12-14-22, 17:28
Any thoughts or experience Cynthia in Eureka, Natalie, or Blanca that advertise in the RFT? Willing to become a repeat customer if it might lead to a happy end or more. Search here, google and the Duck don't reveal much of anything. Thanks in advance.Cynthia gives a legit massage. She is older and HE is all I have gotten. It is a nice time due to the massage.

QueNine
12-14-22, 17:34
Is everyone talking about a Karin who's number ends in 5110? A search led me back to Karin, who's massaging at the Sanctuary Massage in Fenton.

I live close to her, she has went full conspiracy nut job. She shows up to school board meetings (no in her school district) and spews wild conspiracies. I'd be afraid to see her now as I couldn't trust her to keep quiet if she thought you fit her agenda. Also I have seen her get called out on facebook for doing more than massaging. She's still in the business, but I believe she works out of a shop now and not her home.

Amigo314
12-15-22, 00:12
Best legit massage?

BuderBum314
12-15-22, 12:26
Saw her add on Craigslist. Wondering if she's legit or not.

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d/saint-charles-massage/7567596281.html

BuderBum314
12-15-22, 12:28
Same thing, she's on craigslist, and wondering if anyone has seen her or know if it's legit or not.

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d/saint-louis-outside-coldwarm-massage/7568566060.html

SecretFriends
12-15-22, 16:54
Who are some of the companies around here? I have a couple girls that want to join a team but not lakes group. Anyone?

Member #6412
12-15-22, 17:49
Saw her add on Craigslist. Wondering if she's legit or not.

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d/saint-charles-massage/7567596281.htmlSearch for ghost Lindsey in the forums you will can find many reviews.

RickBarnes
12-15-22, 18:21
Same thing, she's on craigslist, and wondering if anyone has seen her or know if it's legit or not.

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d/saint-louis-outside-coldwarm-massage/7568566060.htmlA reverse search of the picture shows it was being used on EROS in the DC area a few days ago. The number returns to a VOIP company. I'll call fake on it but if someone wants to TOFTT, I'd love to see her if she's legit.

MostlFun
12-15-22, 20:29
The sanctuary, but it's festus not Fenton. Karin.Is she still giving out extras?

Mike94
12-16-22, 06:09
Is she still giving out extras?Try her and let us know.

Kranp20
12-16-22, 08:39
I'm in town tonight and I'm looking for quick and easy. I'm in chesterfield. Can anybody make a suggestion? Stay safe.

Jfouquet
12-16-22, 09:16
I'm in town tonight and I'm looking for quick and easy. I'm in chesterfield. Can anybody make a suggestion? Stay safe.Eden.

stlvixens.com

anangelstouchstl.com

QueNine
12-16-22, 12:31
A reverse search of the picture shows it was being used on EROS in the DC area a few days ago. The number returns to a VOIP company. I'll call fake on it but if someone wants to TOFTT, I'd love to see her if she's legit.Received a response. 1 hr full service massage is $170. Don't feel like being the guinea pig with this one.

Kranp20
12-16-22, 18:52
Eden.

stlvixens.com

anangelstouchstl.comI couldn't get a response today so I working on this one.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/103914427#.

https://tryst.link/escort/karaaaskyy

I couldn't find any reviews so I'll report back. Thanks for the help!

KatChaser
12-16-22, 19:07
I couldn't get a response today so I working on this one.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/103914427#.

I couldn't find any reviews so I'll report back. Thanks for the help!Save your money friend, can't recall her old name but she changed it, she was a one and done for me, no repeat for me.

JShanahan427
12-16-22, 20:47
Anyone heard from Reanne recently? I've been seeing her monthly all year and haven't heard from her the last month or so. I've been texting every couple days with dates trying to set something up and its been crickets. She's usually slow to respond but will get back to me. Any have info? She's a real gem and I was hoping to see her again before the holiday. Pm's welcome.

RangerStl
12-17-22, 09:50
I couldn't get a response today so I working on this one.

I couldn't find any reviews so I'll report back. Thanks for the help!She's got a major attitude, not worth your money.

Billaffton
12-17-22, 19:21
Anyone heard from Reanne recently? I've been seeing her monthly all year and haven't heard from her the last month or so. I've been texting every couple days with dates trying to set something up and its been crickets. She's usually slow to respond but will get back to me. Any have info? She's a real gem and I was hoping to see her again before the holiday. Pm's welcome.I haven't had any response either.

JorgeDiaz69
12-17-22, 21:25
Anybody seen her yet? Looks like a decent deal.

https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina314

Anondudeinstl
12-18-22, 01:39
I haven't had any response either.Saw her 2 weeks ago, just got to get her at the right time I guess.

StCharlesTool2
12-18-22, 19:35
Please comment on any AMPs you have been to that cannot seem to keeps the rooms warm.

Even if the furnace needs repair, many places are using electric heaters to get by.

Froze my balls off at Rose Day Spa. So cold in there. Only one room heater but it couldn't over come the recent cold spell.

I get that things break unexpectedly and I respect those businesses that adapt. I have no tolerance for penny pinching AMP owners that drop hundreds daily at the casino but fails to pay utility bills or maintenance on HVAC systems.

Table showers at these places are out of the question.

I have had many good massages at Rose. I guess I will go back in April.

Happy Festivus.

RoyBoy69
12-18-22, 22:33
I saw Carley from the Angels today. She's back in town for awhile anyway. I was happy with the visit. Post #16698 on this forum is 100% accurate, plus DATY, if you're into that.

She's working out of Angels HQ. I have read some not great reviews of that location but it seemed just fine to me. I mean, it's not the parlor of a Lafayette Square mansion but it was clean enough, smelled fine and was perfectly comfortable.

Enjoy gentlemen, she's a pleasure.Just saw this on Angels Snapchat: "sadly she took a trip down the rabbit hole and is no longer dependent so she is not with the angels. ".

Yet they're posting her availability tomorrow and her page is still up on the website. I'm confused.

RHornyBoy
12-19-22, 10:29
Just saw this on Angels Snapchat: "sadly she took a trip down the rabbit hole and is no longer dependent so she is not with the angels. ".

Yet they're posting her availability tomorrow and her page is still up on the website. I'm confused.Possibly moving on to Vixens.

Jfouquet
12-19-22, 11:02
Please comment on any AMPs you have been to that cannot seem to keeps the rooms warm.

Even if the furnace needs repair, many places are using electric heaters to get by.

Froze my balls off at Rose Day Spa. So cold in there. Only one room heater but it couldn't over come the recent cold spell.

I get that things break unexpectedly and I respect those businesses that adapt. I have no tolerance for penny pinching AMP owners that drop hundreds daily at the casino but fails to pay utility bills or maintenance on HVAC systems.

Table showers at these places are out of the question.

I have had many good massages at Rose. I guess I will go back in April.

Happy Festivus.Happy Festivus for the rest of us!

I agree! Nothing worse than being in a massage room and freezing your butt off! So ladies, please keep it "room temp" or warm! And enough of the scented lotion and / or oil! Get rid of the incense and candles too! I know, I know. Picky picky.

HolyStone1975
12-19-22, 12:05
Just saw this on Angels Snapchat: "sadly she took a trip down the rabbit hole and is no longer dependent so she is not with the angels. ".

Yet they're posting her availability tomorrow and her page is still up on the website. I'm confused.The phrasing on that post is hilarious because it makes it seem like she is no longer 'dependent' on the guy running that group so he cut her loose. I assume he meant to try and make it sound like she has a drug issue with the 'rabbit hole' part but it really makes him sound like an a**hole.

Let's hope she is just moving to some other group, as I would recommend any girl working for the Angels should do and get far away from that dick.

Apache77
12-19-22, 15:26

Yet they're posting her availability tomorrow and her page is still up on the website. I'm confused.I'm happy to report that Carley is alive and well and hasn't gone down the rabbit hole with Alice. She is no longer with the Angels but will be seeing people on her own. The number she can be reached at is 3 1 4 xxxx6 6 8 and if that doesn't appear then just PM me. Definitely one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending some time with behind closed doors.

OkeDokie
12-19-22, 16:53
Anybody seen her yet? Looks like a decent deal.

https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina314I know this girl personally. Huge ***** LOL. That being said she is legit. Did porn for a bit. I wouldn't touch her since I know her history. But she is real.

KatChaser
12-19-22, 17:35
Do any of you know if Lila on rub md offers FS? PM me if you like thanks.

Apache77
12-19-22, 19:21
Do any of you know if Lila on rub md offers FS? PM me if you like thanks.If you're talking about Lilia (https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2a596bb-a5b8-4446-aa07-18106e26f9c4) she does offer FS. Her rates are $175 for topless massage with happy ending, $200 for nude massage with happy ending and $300 for nude massage with FS. One of the loveliest ladies in the "hobby" by far!

Ritewing
12-19-22, 20:08
I'm happy to report that Carley is alive and well and hasn't gone down the rabbit hole with Alice. She is no longer with the Angels but will be seeing people on her own. The number she can be reached at is 3 1 4 xxxx6 6 8 and if that doesn't appear then just PM me. Definitely one of the loveliest ladies I've had the pleasure of spending some time with behind closed doors.Carley's new number.

314 730 2668.

Member #6409
12-19-22, 23:13
https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj

Have any of you guys seen her? Is she worth it? How open is the menu?

Jsleez
12-20-22, 09:23

Have any of you guys seen her? Is she worth it? How open is the menu?I know her. She used to work at Peaks. Kind of but not kind of surprised she made this jump. Sweet girl in real life. I actually got her to go out w me after a shift one time. She was a fun date. Would love to hear how she is in tryst life. Here's her IG if you want to creep. LOL.

https://www.instagram.com/vitaminri/

Good luck!

NobodyIsMyName
12-20-22, 11:36
Carley's new number.

314 730 2668.Could someone pm me about what is included for the semi VIP upgrade and the full VIP upgrade?

Thank you.

Jeffc 574
12-20-22, 12:14
If you're talking about Lilia (https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2a596bb-a5b8-4446-aa07-18106e26f9c4) she does offer FS. Her rates are $175 for topless massage with happy ending, $200 for nude massage with happy ending and $300 for nude massage with FS. One of the loveliest ladies in the "hobby" by far!I will second Apache's recommendation! Turn your head stunning. FS, doggie, with her mirror is one of the great times you will ever have. Glad she is back. She took a break durning COVID. Maybe I know what to get myself for Christmas.

BlahBl
12-20-22, 15:53
If you're talking about Lilia (https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2a596bb-a5b8-4446-aa07-18106e26f9c4) she does offer FS. Her rates are $175 for topless massage with happy ending, $200 for nude massage with happy ending and $300 for nude massage with FS. One of the loveliest ladies in the "hobby" by far!I like Lilia also. There's one thing people may miss with her maybe (I did initially). She's actually witty and very funny. I like that. Yes she's beautiful. But for as pretty as she is. She's hilarious when she wants to be. I won't cite why but she has made me laugh aloud a few times. And her humor is fun. It's not mean or dark. She's extremely professional also. There are Little things she does. An example for me has been. If you want to shower she will turn on water for you, ask you to wait, and make sure it's warm. No one else has done this for me. It's little gestures like this that people might miss regarding Lilia, I don't know her well but she once made me laugh aloud via text with a witty comment. Then again in person. I don't think I caught her wit initially. I see it now, and yes she's beautiful too. She doesn't allow kissing which has been noted. I like this also because this guarantees safety (this is just my preference sometimes).

BigJohn314
12-21-22, 06:58
If you're talking about Lilia (https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2a596bb-a5b8-4446-aa07-18106e26f9c4) she does offer FS. Her rates are $175 for topless massage with happy ending, $200 for nude massage with happy ending and $300 for nude massage with FS. One of the loveliest ladies in the "hobby" by far!Can anyone clarify? At 175 and 200 are we talking HJ only? Any Russian finish option? Or does she play the woodwind? Just curious what the menu entails.

BuderBum314
12-21-22, 08:05
Can anyone clarify? At 175 and 200 are we talking HJ only? Any Russian finish option? Or does she play the woodwind? Just curious what the menu entails.Curios about this myself, but also, does allow your hands to roam with the $175 and $200 package.

BuderBum314
12-21-22, 08:09

Have any of you guys seen her? Is she worth it? How open is the menu?She also has an active account on Seeking Arrangements. We've messaged back and forth on there but never made plans to meet. At first glance I thought she could be a tranny with a bad boob job. Lmao!

Jeffc 574
12-21-22, 12:49
Can anyone clarify? At 175 and 200 are we talking HJ only? Any Russian finish option? Or does she play the woodwind? Just curious what the menu entails.175 and 200 are HJ only. I don't remember about MT. Didn't ask about Russian. No oral. The last few times I have gone straight for the 300. If I remember she likes to rub your back with those wonderful boobs and ask you about upgrading. At that point the little head was firmly in control and a good time was had.

QueNine
12-21-22, 15:15
She also has an active account on Seeking Arrangements. We've messaged back and forth on there but never made plans to meet. At first glance I thought she could be a tranny with a bad boob job. Lmao!100% looks like a tranny.

Anondudeinstl
12-22-22, 03:07
175 and 200 are HJ only. I don't remember about MT. Didn't ask about Russian. No oral. The last few times I have gone straight for the 300. If I remember she likes to rub your back with those wonderful boobs and ask you about upgrading. At that point the little head was firmly in control and a good time was had.I don't bother with the massage at this point. She knows why I'm there.

RumDude
12-22-22, 12:43
Any update here? Anyone seen her?

Has anyone seen this lady.

Sensual massage.

Incall and out call.

Incall Outcall.

Phone...

HenryA77
12-22-22, 12:55
100% looks like a tranny.I fully agree. And as someone who has gone to Thailand a fair amount for my old work, I've seen more than my fair share.

BigDick55
12-22-22, 15:14
I posted about this a while ago, but this MP is now open. Didn't have the time to patronize earlier but stopped in to check rates as they have no name or number to call yet. All was standard. Also said they have a table shower, which Orchid has as well. Let us know if any of y'all get a chance to give it a try. I will for sure but not sure when I'll be able to get in there. Good luck out there.

EssentialGuy
12-22-22, 17:01
I know this girl personally. Huge ***** LOL. That being said she is legit. Did porn for a bit. I wouldn't touch her since I know her history. But she is real.LOL, I don't know her personally but follow the drama on FB. Everytime I see her name or pic I hear the sound of an aluminum bat hitting a baseball in my head. LOL, soundbar girl.

EddieBoy1
12-22-22, 20:25
I've never done it but I've been communicating with a person who's requesting this. It seems like a Red Flag but I'm having a hard time putting together the scam other than robbing me once I show up. It's at a loft downtown. Any thoughts?

Binder79
12-22-22, 20:41
She also has an active account on Seeking Arrangements. We've messaged back and forth on there but never made plans to meet. At first glance I thought she could be a tranny with a bad boob job. Lmao!There is 1 tranny test that has never failed me. They will have voice box surgery, they will have the Adams apple shaved. But I have never seen the ring finger shortened. It would be too much to chop out 3 sections of bone to keep the knuckles where they belong. Look at your fingers, Men's have a ring finger longer than the index finger. Women it's equal to or shorter, look at her tryst ling 5th pic.

NobodyIsMyName
12-22-22, 20:57
I've never done it but I've been communicating with a person who's requesting this. It seems like a Red Flag but I'm having a hard time putting together the scam other than robbing me once I show up. It's at a loft downtown. Any thoughts?Its a scam.

Google gift card scams.

They will want you to scratch off the last part of the card and send them a picture.

I like it when I am asked for 20.00 via cashapp just to verify booking.

Thats when I ask them to send me 5. 00 just to verify they are real. LOL.

If they don't want cash then 99 percent its a scam of some sort.

BoilerWelder
12-22-22, 21:24
Its a scam.

Google gift card scams.

They will want you to scratch off the last part of the card and send them a picture.

I like it when I am asked for 20.00 via cashapp just to verify booking.

Thats when I ask them to send me 5. 00 just to verify they are real. LOL.

If they don't want cash then 99 percent its a scam of some sort.I can't believe that the gift card scam is still a thing. I guess some guys are still falling for it. Can't fix stupid.

EddieBoy1
12-22-22, 22:43
I can't believe that the gift card scam is still a thing. I guess some guys are still falling for it. Can't fix stupid.I'm not going to do it but for the benefit of others on here. How does that work? She gave me her 1st name. Some of us on here may not be that worldly.

DScott
12-23-22, 10:05
I'm not going to do it but for the benefit of others on here. How does that work? She gave me her 1st name. Some of us on here may not be that worldly.They will want you to send a picture of the numbers on the card to prove that you actually bought it. Once they have the numbers they don't need the card. Then they ghost you because they already have the $$.

HenryA77
12-23-22, 15:23
I'm not going to do it but for the benefit of others on here. How does that work? She gave me her 1st name. Some of us on here may not be that worldly.They also say it's "safer" than cash, which is total BS.

FartCity
12-23-22, 18:18
There is 1 tranny test that has never failed me. They will have voice box surgery, they will have the Adams apple shaved. But I have never seen the ring finger shortened. It would be too much to chop out 3 sections of bone to keep the knuckles where they belong. Look at your fingers, Men's have a ring finger longer than the index finger. Women it's equal to or shorter, look at her tryst ling 5th pic.Oh shit. . Guess I'm a woman by this standard. A 6-4, 220 pound person with a dick. But based on my ring finger length compared to my index finger, I'm a woman. This is a flawed method and should be discounted. No offense. It just isn't reliable.

BlahBl
12-23-22, 18:51
I'm not going to do it but for the benefit of others on here. How does that work? She gave me her 1st name. Some of us on here may not be that worldly.There is a person I know that did send a pic of a Target or Walmart gift card, but it had a remaining balance of $3 plus. He did this with a provider promising she'd not cash the card or anything until later. She apparently tried to redeem the card in some manner online and was irate regarding the low remaining balance. She also tried to find an item for $3 and ended up buying chewing gum packs, this guy never saw her but I laugh to this day about his story whether true or not. I believe it. This gal still is around today and is actually well reviewed on this site, but infrequently. . Since this wasn't me I'll never share her name privately or publicly but he got her pretty good in my opinion. She was quite upset at his trickery.

If anyone wants to kill time on YouTube , do a search for “Kitboga” and you’ll see him reverse gift card scams on call centers that prey on innocent people. It’s quite funny and interesting to watch real time how these scammers operate and the scripts used.

EddieBoy1
12-23-22, 20:01
There is a person I know that did send a pic of a Target or Walmart gift card, but it had a remaining balance of $3 plus. He did this with a provider promising she'd not cash the card or anything until later. She apparently tried to redeem the card in some manner online and was irate regarding the low remaining balance. She also tried to find an item for $3 and ended up buying chewing gum packs, this guy never saw her but I laugh to this day about his story whether true or not. I believe it. This gal still is around today and is actually well reviewed on this site, but infrequently. . Since this wasn't me I'll never share her name privately or publicly but he got her pretty good in my opinion. She was quite upset at his trickery.

If anyone wants to kill time on YouTube , do a search for Kitboga and youll see him reverse gift card scams on call centers that prey on innocent people. Its quite funny and interesting to watch real time how these scammers operate and the scripts used.She did say that I'd hand it to her inside her place and nothing about a screen shot of some numbers. I'm guessing she'd would work that into the process once I got through the trouble of actually getting a card. It does take away the spontaneity of seeing someone. Drunk and cash on hand has made a many a dollars on my end for the trade.

RumDude
12-24-22, 11:17
Any update here? Anyone seen her?Agreed / would love to know. I was messaging her but times didn't work. Now I can't find her ad.

Jsleez
12-25-22, 10:31
There is 1 tranny test that has never failed me. They will have voice box surgery, they will have the Adams apple shaved. But I have never seen the ring finger shortened. It would be too much to chop out 3 sections of bone to keep the knuckles where they belong. Look at your fingers, Men's have a ring finger longer than the index finger. Women it's equal to or shorter, look at her tryst ling 5th pic.She's not a tranny. Can verify. Just had some really saggy tits prior to the massive tit job.

HolyStone1975
12-26-22, 16:01
I have to say, my favorite new thing with the Angels, or Vixens, is when a girl texts you every day to tell you they are available and you can't make it work because they only are working from 10-3, and you have an actual full time job, but when you are off work for a week and ready to schedule something they are no where to be found. Three different Angels and Vixens texted me for like 5-7 days straight over the last two weeks telling me they were working but today, when I reach out, crickets. It's followed closely by the girls who you text once, like in October, and they were not available but then they randomly send you a text at 6 am one day, 2. 5 months later, saying they are available today and then they get mad when you have no idea who they are.

OakBarrel2
12-26-22, 18:12
Had to get a new account, changed my password on the old one then forgot the new password. LOL. Curious about parking at Tokyo now? Looks like the driveway has been blocked off and you're supposed to enter the building from the other side but where do we park our cars? I really don't like the idea of leaving it in PTs lot and walking across the street. That makes discretion a bit challenging in my mind.

BoilerWelder
12-26-22, 20:18
I have to say, my favorite new thing with the Angels, or Vixens, is when a girl texts you every day to tell you they are available and you can't make it work because they only are working from 10-3, and you have an actual full time job, but when you are off work for a week and ready to schedule something they are no where to be found. Three different Angels and Vixens texted me for like 5-7 days straight over the last two weeks telling me they were working but today, when I reach out, crickets. It's followed closely by the girls who you text once, like in October, and they were not available but then they randomly send you a text at 6 am one day, 2. 5 months later, saying they are available today and then they get mad when you have no idea who they are.So it's not just my shit luck after all.

I have noticed the same exact damn thing. I have wondered if the hours they work are by design, and I think they are. Keeps them to a certain demographic.

Reason for edit was fatfingered

Anondudeinstl
12-26-22, 20:35
I have to say, my favorite new thing with the Angels, or Vixens, is when a girl texts you every day to tell you they are available and you can't make it work because they only are working from 10-3, and you have an actual full time job, but when you are off work for a week and ready to schedule something they are no where to be found. Three different Angels and Vixens texted me for like 5-7 days straight over the last two weeks telling me they were working but today, when I reach out, crickets. It's followed closely by the girls who you text once, like in October, and they were not available but then they randomly send you a text at 6 am one day, 2. 5 months later, saying they are available today and then they get mad when you have no idea who they are.It's worse than that sometimes. Good communication with Olivia, scheduled something for the next day at 10 am. She gave me the address. Oof - Edwardsville. Drove an hour to get there, and ghosted. Drove an hour to get home unsatisfied.

HeHopeful
12-26-22, 21:13
Any luck here in recent months?

BajaMike1000
12-26-22, 22:12
There was a lot of talk about Karin, has anyone tried her and had any luck?

HolyStone1975
12-27-22, 02:12
It's worse than that sometimes. Good communication with Olivia, scheduled something for the next day at 10 am. She gave me the address. Oof - Edwardsville. Drove an hour to get there, and ghosted. Drove an hour to get home unsatisfied.Girls who pull that shit should be blacklisted. If a guy did that, those girls would def find a way to blacklist the guy but the girls pull that shit all the time, even the really good ones, and then don't expect repercussions.

Sparky140
12-27-22, 10:31
Had to get a new account, changed my password on the old one then forgot the new password. LOL. Curious about parking at Tokyo now? Looks like the driveway has been blocked off and you're supposed to enter the building from the other side but where do we park our cars? I really don't like the idea of leaving it in PTs lot and walking across the street. That makes discretion a bit challenging in my mind.Not sure when you went pass there but I did just before Christmas. They have a new access driveway off Hwy 157, it was open so you no longer had to park along the side of the building or over at the closed PTs. It you go please let me know about the talent as I've been thinking of paying them a visit.

Lucky697
12-27-22, 11:40
I have to say, my favorite new thing with the Angels, or Vixens, is when a girl texts you every day to tell you they are available and you can't make it work because they only are working from 10-3, and you have an actual full time job, but when you are off work for a week and ready to schedule something they are no where to be found. Three different Angels and Vixens texted me for like 5-7 days straight over the last two weeks telling me they were working but today, when I reach out, crickets. It's followed closely by the girls who you text once, like in October, and they were not available but then they randomly send you a text at 6 am one day, 2. 5 months later, saying they are available today and then they get mad when you have no idea who they are.Of course, they're available 10-3 because they want to jam every guy they know into their schedule rather than create an experience, it's all about maximizing profits. Most of us have real lives and real full-time jobs and even though the fantasy of a brief interlude is enticing, the mystique wears off when it dawns us the magic is in the transaction rather than the experience.

IncognitoGhost
12-27-22, 13:13
I am new to Stl and looking to book Brea with http://www.professionalluxuriesmassage. Was wondering if she / the company.

Are legit? If she is legit, how was she, worth the price?

Also, what other girls should I check out?

Thanks in advance!

Headmasterstl
12-27-22, 13:23
If you're talking about Lilia (https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2a596bb-a5b8-4446-aa07-18106e26f9c4) she does offer FS. Her rates are $175 for topless massage with happy ending, $200 for nude massage with happy ending and $300 for nude massage with FS. One of the loveliest ladies in the "hobby" by far!First, thanks for posting. I've been wanting to see Lilia for months but until I saw the link in this most recent post I didn't have her current phone number. Second, does anyone know if any of Lilia's options includes BBBJ ending?

Maddog72
12-27-22, 16:14
First, thanks for posting. I've been wanting to see Lilia for months but until I saw the link in this most recent post I didn't have her current phone number. Second, does anyone know if any of Lilia's options includes BBBJ ending?None of her options involve anything oral or even letting you touch the pussy, yes she is hot but 300 for a hottie to ride me without allowing me to do oral or even touch the pussy is crazy? No BJ at all ever can anyone say Parker and Sasha please.

Maddog72
12-27-22, 16:17
Of course, they're available 10-3 because they want to jam every guy they know into their schedule rather than create an experience, it's all about maximizing profits. Most of us have real lives and real full-time jobs and even though the fantasy of a brief interlude is enticing, the mystique wears off when it dawns us the magic is in the transaction rather than the experience.Need girls to have more realistic hours for us guys and they got to stop texting listen what if someone's wife catches that text WTF, someone that works 5-9 would have better clientele than a girl that works 10-3 it's the old guys only 10-3 and working class 25-55 year guys after that.

Ladies create the experience and make it worth our $300 we are paying you please.

Bertie105
12-27-22, 18:02
I am new to Stl and looking to book Brea with http://www.professionalluxuriesmassage. Was wondering if she / the company.

Thanks in advance!I've seen Brea (total MILF with a hot body) and Ivy (short Black woman into Tantra massage).

I only did massage L1 with each but was very satisfied.

Particularly looking forward to exploring the rest of the menu with Brea.

I recommend this service.

BigJohn314
12-27-22, 20:37
First, thanks for posting. I've been wanting to see Lilia for months but until I saw the link in this most recent post I didn't have her current phone number. Second, does anyone know if any of Lilia's options includes BBBJ ending?She does not offer any oral ending. I've asked, I'd definitely be onboard for that. She's one of the very few providers that regularly bother with eye makeup and lipstick. It's stunning how many can't be troubled.

LloydXmas
12-27-22, 21:49
Need girls to have more realistic hours for us guys and they got to stop texting listen what if someone's wife catches that text WTF, someone that works 5-9 would have better clientele than a girl that works 10-3 it's the old guys only 10-3 and working class 25-55 year guys after that.

Ladies create the experience and make it worth our $300 we are paying you please.I totally agree that the cold texting is inappropriate unless you've clearly told them cold text are fine. However I don't agree that 10-3 is"old guys only". Only time preference old guys have is "what part of the day do I get the best wood", then make that time slot a priority with anybody. LOL. I believe the 10-3 for the higher end local girls works best for the MARRIED professionals. Its much easier for a salaried professional to take off for lunch / "doctors appointment"car maintenance"/ on way home from office / etc. Once you get to later in the day, basically anytime after 5 ish, married guys are likely subjected to extreme scrutiny. It seems like the only girls I've noticed who have extremely generous operating hours are the high end travelers and the down on their luck junkies living in a dirty hotel chasing their demons.

I don't know specifics on all the Vixens or Angels, but I imagine childcare / daycare is the number one limiter to their availability. The travelers don't have that limitation on the road. And the junkies just need the next fix, and don't know where their kids are.

As a married guy, when I schedule with Parker or Renee for instance, I'm asking for 1130 or 1230 or 3 ish (last appointment of the day). Shoot, I wish they had an 8 am option. I can plan my meetings at work easily around those times. But by 5 pm, I'm getting text from home about kids practice / dinner / request to pick something up / etc. And there is zero short simple answer to explain why you can't, or why you didn't respond. Shit, I'm scared to retire because work is my number 1 excuse to vanish for multiple hours to hobby. Hahahaha. Take care. Lloyd.

Roman Bath
12-27-22, 22:58
Need girls to have more realistic hours for us guys and they got to stop texting listen what if someone's wife catches that text WTF, someone that works 5-9 would have better clientele than a girl that works 10-3 it's the old guys only 10-3 and working class 25-55 year guys after that.

Ladies create the experience and make it worth our $300 we are paying you please.Personally I appreciate getting the texts letting me know of availability, if it's someone I've been wanting to see. I have a hobby phone (which I highly encourage you to get) and it stays hidden when I'm not looking. If you are using your personal phone, I would just block the number when you don't want to be receiving texts from them, but then you got to remember to unblock it if you try to reach them again.

ErdRick
12-28-22, 02:05
Been to Sun Li a handful of times with the same girl but only ever DIY with teasing. Been to Jasmine twice and both times HE was an option, not sure about other options. Any others in the area that offer HE option? Tired of going to Sun Li to not get anything more than OTC roaming and teasing. Heard of the apartment Asians but don't have a contact for them. Any UTR or suggestions appreciated!So when I see HE is it BJ or just HJ? How much should one tip if they want to convince for a BJ?

Derosa
12-28-22, 05:25
There was a lot of talk about Karin, has anyone tried her and had any luck?She has retired.

MensHealth69
12-28-22, 08:23
None of her options involve anything oral or even letting you touch the pussy, yes she is hot but 300 for a hottie to ride me without allowing me to do oral or even touch the pussy is crazy? No BJ at all ever can anyone say Parker and Sasha please.She does allow touching, I just remember her asking me not to put my fingers inside stating that everyone's hygiene varies too widely with hand washing and nail grooming.

Jfouquet
12-28-22, 10:49
I saw Carley this week and was fairly satisfied. For the mid tier price (can't remember what she calls it) of $24 X bills she gets fully nude and your hands can roam. Oral included (I started to go there but didn't. Friday during lent smell). BBBJ. She's one of the better looking girls around and has a good personality. She gets right down to business. You're in and out pretty quick. Just seems like the price is a little high.

BlahBl
12-28-22, 10:58

Ladies create the experience and make it worth our $300 we are paying you please.I think childcare and holiday break / family gatherings is playing a part in recent availability, much less the "flu" that's going around everywhere now. Kids are home sick or on break, which means the providers should be upfront there is potential for the flu etc. One recent provider contacted me and cancelled which was fine. She truly was sick.

As far as texting. (Mentioned further down from others) You have to presume you WILL receive unwanted, poorly timed, text messages that might not be wanted. The same goes for spam messages from Viagra sellers, fake bank messages, etc. During this holiday break, anyone with kids has to get a sitter or make arrangements, meaning odd random availability.

The one huge huge huge (I'll say it one more time) HUGE pet peeve are providers that send "group texts" where everyone can see one another's numbers. Unbelievably that occurred with me but I wasn't even the intended recipient. I'd never seen the person. I blocked that number and provider (I checked the number and sure enough, it's on a site). I'm sure some ladies may be reading these messages. At minimum please don't send "group" text messages. (Most don't). I've gotten, to date, two group text messages with people replying back and forth, not quite understanding everyone can see one another's messages, numbers, even arrangements. Absurd.

Jeffc 574
12-28-22, 11:06

Thanks in advance!I have written a few times about ProLux, so I won't here.

Brea is consistently the real deal. Blonde literal soccer mom / body builder. You ever go to a high school sporting event and start checking out the hot mommy? Brea lives that part. Consider this. She has been a ProLux girl for about 3 years. Some don't last 3 months.

Jfouquet
12-28-22, 12:34
I have written a few times about ProLux, so I won't here.

Brea is consistently the real deal. Blonde literal soccer mom / body builder. You ever go to a high school sporting event and start checking out the hot mommy? Brea lives that part. Consider this. She has been a ProLux girl for about 3 years. Some don't last 3 months.I agree with Jeffc. I've seen her a couple times and she will not disappoint.

BukkakeLuvr
12-28-22, 13:52
Does anyone have any info on either of these girls from Rub Md.

The first ones name is Kimmy.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6b2d666a-cd6d-42f6-8424-06d9a40956c6

Second one doesn't have a name in her ad.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/8c5ee872-ca6b-415e-841c-38ffee2d2630

Thanks in advance.

MaxRinse
12-28-22, 15:43
So when I see HE is it BJ or just HJ? How much should one tip if they want to convince for a BJ?The tug is the only thing I've ever asked for. Not sure about the tip. If you negotiate you should be able to find out.

UB377
12-28-22, 15:52
It's worse than that sometimes. Good communication with Olivia, scheduled something for the next day at 10 am. She gave me the address. Oof - Edwardsville. Drove an hour to get there, and ghosted. Drove an hour to get home unsatisfied.That's exactly why I'm not booking with Olivia right now. She ghosted me once at Angels HQ. No big deal. I'm not that far away. But Edwardsville is a hike.

Super Max
12-28-22, 20:04
I should have known better, but no one else was responding to texts or calls. Pics very fake, smelly extended stay room, terrible experience.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/df99fb1d-bbc9-4c7b-833a-7f1a28a0bc6f

Badboy2
12-28-22, 20:37
I've seen Brea (total MILF with a hot body) and Ivy (short Black woman into Tantra massage).

I only did massage L1 with each but was very satisfied.

Particularly looking forward to exploring the rest of the menu with Brea.

I recommend this service.Please report know if Brea expands her menu. That body is so hot. I haven't heard of her going full service yet.

FiveLbsOfFun
12-29-22, 00:26
That's exactly why I'm not booking with Olivia right now. She ghosted me once at Angels HQ. No big deal. I'm not that far away. But Edwardsville is a hike.Hahaha I live in Edw, and when I saw the original post. I thought, "damn. A local sweetheart would be perfect" ! Texting with her for two days back and forth. Set up a meet tonight at 10 pm. Yep, ghosted me too. WTF? She even confirmed at 8 pm. Strange times for sure.

jonplus
12-29-22, 14:38
I was wonder how Jessica service is. I saw her once in 2019 when she was with ProLux and was wondering if or how it changed? Thank you all.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/76045885-8e83-40f3-b971-f3f87022d264?ref=p

Anondudeinstl
12-30-22, 01:38
Ariel. More expensive than the average angel, but worth it. Very pretty face and a superhero physique. She doesn't allow daty or kissing. I stayed hard after the first pop and mounted up. She came more than once or she deserves an Oscar. Cwe incall.

Jeffc 574
12-30-22, 13:54
After running into one of ProLux's vacations and a couple of other no call backs, I tried an AMP. The last few times I tried an AMP I said to myself "No more. " A desire to not spend 300 won out. My bad.

Rose on Tesson Ferry south of 270.

35 minutes of having one butt cheek rubbed. DIY.

I will never be back.

MostlFun
12-30-22, 15:58
She has retired.She's not retired, she's working out of Le' Anne Nicole Massage in Festus. Not sure if the extras are still there though, haven't had the time to go find out yet.

HenryA77
12-30-22, 16:43
After running into one of ProLux's vacations and a couple of other no call backs, I tried an AMP. The last few times I tried an AMP I said to myself "No more. " A desire to not spend 300 won out. My bad.

I will never be back.That massively sucks. Thanks for TOFTT.

Badboy2
12-30-22, 21:45
I was wonder how Jessica service is. I saw her once in 2019 when she was with ProLux and was wondering if or how it changed? Thank you all.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/76045885-8e83-40f3-b971-f3f87022d264?ref=pYou're just paying extra for same ProLux handshake. She will put your hand where you're allowed to touch and will upcharge you if want your hands to roam elsewhere. I was one and done.

Rickstr352
12-30-22, 22:34
Please report know if Brea expands her menu. That body is so hot. I haven't heard of her going full service yet.She's a fantastic provider with her terms. I've seen her a number of times in the last 2 yrs and don't think she'll do FS. If someone else has info, please share.

Rickstr352
12-30-22, 22:52
That massively sucks. Thanks for TOFTT.Try Health spa on Olive in Chesterfield. No DIY there. Been twice.

Rickstr352
12-31-22, 01:10
You're just paying extra for same ProLux handshake. She will put your hand where you're allowed to touch and will upcharge you if want your hands to roam elsewhere. I was one and done.Agreed. Saw her a couple yrs ago at prolix. Saw her this summer. Good bod but nothing special. She was doing an upgrade 100 doing a vibrator on her. That was a waste of 100 !!

Rickstr352
12-31-22, 01:14

I will never be back.Try Health Spa off Olive in Chesterfield. Great massage and they do HE!

Sparky Smith
12-31-22, 10:01
Since many of the ads on LC are fake, Sparky can confirm that this is a real ad:

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/106308655

Sparky saw Lisa once, but has never seen the other girl, Mistress Sammie (aka Samantha). Samantha also advertises on RubMD.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/8f9e347c-dcb2-4255-b4f0-aa83a0cbfee8

If you're mainly looking for a massage, there are probably better options. Sparky only recommends them for the specific types of play that they advertise.
Admittedly Sparky has never seen Sammie, so he can't really be sure about her massage skills. South city residential location.

Richter
12-31-22, 12:10
Relax off Long rd: tired older lady, wants more than $50 on top of $60 1 hour massage. Looked at me the whole time like she wanted to smash my head with a brick. Very weird.

Eden: no changes, HE available, same people.

B&F: short haired younger, chipper lady, a little teasing, was adamant on the DIY, great massage tho and good attitude.

Zen: HE available, $40+ on top of 1 hour fee. No new ladies.

No need for details yall, if you have questions, go do some research.

This is just an FYI post.

SirChuck
12-31-22, 13:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RSCowboy
12-31-22, 21:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Splatter34
01-01-23, 01:01
4. Does anyone have any info about the massage parlor that looks like it opening up off Watson (general grant center, I think)? It in the exact same location where Rose Spa was before they were shut down.I stopped by there Thursday night around 9 pm, but they were closed. The store front says "massage", but there was no name that I saw. I did some online research and found the name of the place to be "Meditation Massage and Spa". There is a web site.

I probably won't get back there for a few weeks, so would like to hear about anybody's experience.

LknAss
01-01-23, 13:34
I got a massage at the new place in General Grant Center off Watson last week. Masseuse was Chinese and in her mid 40's. Very good thorough massage, but was professional with no tease at all. Maybe they will loosen up after some time.

TampaBanker
01-01-23, 22:34
Agreed. Saw her a couple yrs ago at prolix. Saw her this summer. Good bod but nothing special. She was doing an upgrade 100 doing a vibrator on her. That was a waste of 100 !!Honestly, she was one of the reasons I gave up on Lake after a decade.

Jessica keeps returning, she never looks like the photos (common with Prolux) and I'm not interested in spending money to play with "her toys".

It's a bad business model all around.

Good luck gents, stay safe.

RickBarnes
01-01-23, 23:22
Relax off Long rd: tired older lady, wants more than $50 on top of $60 1 hour massage. Looked at me the whole time like she wanted to smash my head with a brick. Very weird.

Eden: no changes, HE available, same people.

B&F: short haired younger, chipper lady, a little teasing, was adamant on the DIY, great massage tho and good attitude.

Zen: HE available, $40+ on top of 1 hour fee. No new ladies.

This is just an FYI post.I've been to Eden and Zen multiple times with no teasing or no HE. What's your secret?

BuderBum314
01-02-23, 10:40
Gentleman, slept wrong the other night and my lower back has legit been hurting for the last couple days. Was hoping one of you guys could respond here or reply to me privately with who you think is the best bang for your buck on here.

Sure, I would like somebody attractive and who offers a good happy ending but more importantly, I want somebody that knows how to give a really good massage and knows what they're doing. And before you say, "do a little research", I've been looking for about an hour and have a few people in mind but just thought I would ask y'all first.

Thanks, BB.

Jfouquet
01-02-23, 11:25
You're just paying extra for same ProLux handshake. She will put your hand where you're allowed to touch and will upcharge you if want your hands to roam elsewhere. I was one and done.I was one and done with Jessica too. Your review is spot on as well as the other review that stated she will "allow" you to put her vibrator on her vag for an upcharge. Ridiculous.

StCharlesTool2
01-02-23, 14:38

Eden: no changes, HE available, same people. Jessie

B&F: short haired younger, chipper lady, a little teasing, was adamant on the DIY, great massage tho and good attitude. Coco

Zen: HE available, $40+ on top of 1 hour fee. No new ladies. Eva

This is just an FYI post.LMT Massage Only.

Zen Ellisville, Happy Feet Ballwin, Let's Relax Ballwin, Sunrise Ollivette, Bluebird St Peters, D'Angelas Lake St. Louis, Beijing St Peters, Cozy St Charles, Massage Miracles St Charles, Lily Foot Spa Sappington, Meditation Massage Watson, A+ Spa Massage Ballwin.

LMT Massage with Extras.

Happy Feet Brentwood, Peaceful Garden Creve Coeur, Sakura Tesson Ferry, Sunshine Tesson Ferry, Lakes St. Charles, Paradise O'Fallon, CY Massage O'Fallon, Sunshine Creve Coeur, Sufei Chesterfield, Peaceful Massage Telegraph, Eden Ballwin, ZSpa St Peters.

No massage, Jack Shacks.

Health Chesterfield, Classic Ballwin, Jasmine Chippewa, Beijing Clayton, Calla Schuetz, Sunny Day Spa Des Peres, Lee's Kim Joe Florissant.

Enjoy massage in 2023 YMMV.

FartCity
01-02-23, 16:41
I've been to Eden and Zen multiple times with no teasing or no HE. What's your secret?This again. And it's weird. There is no teasing, no DIY, no HE at Zen. I don't know how these weird planted reports happen, but they pop up every couple months, I presume when business there is slow.

So, not to be a Debbie Downer, I had a decent experience recently at Jasmine Chippewa. . Good tease, good HE. But she always answered the phone during the session, and on speaker. . One dude called her a ***** when she said they didn't do outcasts, haha. But anyway, It was decent. And I like their locked door system.

BlahBl
01-02-23, 22:18
This again. And it's weird. There is no teasing, no DIY, no HE at Zen. I don't know how these weird planted reports happen, but they pop up every couple months, I presume when business there is slow.

So, not to be a Debbie Downer, I had a decent experience recently at Jasmine Chippewa. . Good tease, good HE. But she always answered the phone during the session, and on speaker. . One dude called her a ***** when she said they didn't do outcasts, haha. But anyway, It was decent. And I like their locked door system.I've been to zen twice. I can't understand a word they're saying. One of the two times the door remained cracked open entire time. I wasn't expecting anything beyond a massage and the last time there the lady kept whispering in my ear but for all I know she was reciting a short fictional adventure story. I likely don't put out the correct vibe but having the door cracked open the entire session most definitely indicates massage only. My theory is maybe after 600 visits, more may be offered. Or 550 visits? That's just me. The place offers spectacular massages, though. They use too much oil in my opinion but they're still trained massage therapists. I've only been twice. First time the door was cracked open midway through session. This last visit, the door was open entire session slightly. Seemed weird but I didn't say anything.

ScorchedEarth1
01-02-23, 22:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Richter
01-03-23, 11:54
This again. And it's weird. There is no teasing, no DIY, no HE at Zen. I don't know how these weird planted reports happen, but they pop up every couple months, I presume when business there is slow.

So, not to be a Debbie Downer, I had a decent experience recently at Jasmine Chippewa. . Good tease, good HE. But she always answered the phone during the session, and on speaker. . One dude called her a ***** when she said they didn't do outcasts, haha. But anyway, It was decent. And I like their locked door system.Not sure what to tell you but you're insinuating I am being dishonest. I've provided accurate information based on MY experiences. You can take it or leave it. I am no stranger to these places. If you're going for a one and done, YMMV drastically. Good luck.

Jeffc 574
01-03-23, 12:57
Gentleman, slept wrong the other night and my lower back has legit been hurting for the last couple days. Was hoping one of you guys could respond here or reply to me privately with who you think is the best bang for your buck on here.

Sure, I would like somebody attractive and who offers a good happy ending but more importantly, I want somebody that knows how to give a really good massage and knows what they're doing. And before you say, "do a little research", I've been looking for about an hour and have a few people in mind but just thought I would ask y'all first.

Thanks, BB.Sensual Scarlett offers "massage only" as well as other services. Talk to her when you get there as to how much massage you want and how you would like to finish. She was going to school for an LMT but I don't know how that is going. I do know she does wonders on my shoulder if I need it. Before the fun stuff.

Cpapi8949
01-03-23, 14:28
LMT Massage Only.

Zen Ellisville, Happy Feet Ballwin, Let's Relax Ballwin, Sunrise Ollivette, Bluebird St Peters, D'Angelas Lake St. Louis, Beijing St Peters, Cozy St Charles, Massage Miracles St Charles, Lily Foot Spa Sappington, Meditation Massage Watson, A+ Spa Massage Ballwin.

LMT Massage with Extras.

Happy Feet Brentwood, Peaceful Garden Creve Coeur, Sakura Tesson Ferry, Sunshine Tesson Ferry, Lakes St. Charles, Paradise O'Fallon, CY Massage O'Fallon, Sunshine Creve Coeur, Sufei Chesterfield, Peaceful Massage Telegraph, Eden Ballwin, ZSpa St Peters.

No massage, Jack Shacks.

Health Chesterfield, Classic Ballwin, Jasmine Chippewa, Beijing Clayton, Calla Schuetz, Sunny Day Spa Des Peres, Lee's Kim Joe Florissant..I went to Sunshine on Tesson last week and received a very good therapeutic massage along with plenty of teasing. Will definitely repeat.

SouthCityGuySt
01-03-23, 14:47
Please report know if Brea expands her menu. That body is so hot. I haven't heard of her going full service yet.Surely there's someone out there that has gotten some sort of expanded menu. That body is truly fantastic and watching her hovering her cash and prizes over my face while jerking me off just made me want to dive in for a taste. Has any one tried and if so, how did it go?

DeltaMale
01-03-23, 17:18
Hey guys,

I'm really new to this and was thinking about hitting classic. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect for the massage and anything else. Feel free to msg me too.

BlahBl
01-03-23, 17:53
Sensual Scarlett offers "massage only" as well as other services. Talk to her when you get there as to how much massage you want and how you would like to finish. She was going to school for an LMT but I don't know how that is going. I do know she does wonders on my shoulder if I need it. Before the fun stuff.I prefer scarlet over Megan but I must give credit also to Asian Megan. She requires references but she will walk or crawl over your back and have things snapping or stretching in a nice manner (she's firm but gentle). I would wholeheartedly recommend Scarlett or Megan but I personally prefer Scarlett for the location.

Scarlett appears to me to have massive professional LMT training. I don't know if she's an LMT but she behaves like one. I've only seen Megan and Scarlett once. I would recommend either depending on your schedule or desired location. Both require verification and both have different service options. Scarlet actually called out an injury from past (minor injury) as did Megan. Both provide great atmospheres and both are responsive in terms of scheduling. Both are located in different areas geographically.

BuderBum314
01-03-23, 21:13
I decided to check out Jasmines on Chip for the first time yesterday. Mainly due to it being less than 5 min from my house. Got there about 6:00 and the place was dead, which I prefer. If I roll up in a place and there's seem busy I will leave and try again some other time.

I opted for the hour massage. Didn't get my masseuses name but she was probably mid-late 40's with shoulder length hair. I told her I wanted her to focus on my lower back and she did not disappoint. She spent a good 45 min on my back until the flip. On the flip there was a little teasing and I agreed to. 4 for a HJ finish. Hands were allowed to roam the whole session over her clothes. I didn't try to take it much further with it being my first ever visit.

Spent 100 for the whole experience and I have to say it was worth it.

Fbm014
01-03-23, 21:44
Surely there's someone out there that has gotten some sort of expanded menu. That body is truly fantastic and watching her hovering her cash and prizes over my face while jerking me off just made me want to dive in for a taste. Has any one tried and if so, how did it go?Yes, has been a while, but she gave the go ahead when I requested. Was fine, but I could tell she wasn't really into it so cut it short. I really liked that there was no odor. May try again, but could tell it was reluctantly offered.

Derosa
01-04-23, 02:40
She's not retired, she's working out of Le' Anne Nicole Massage in Festus. Not sure if the extras are still there though, haven't had the time to go find out yet.Yes, that's correct. What I meant was she has retired from providing the services for which the vast majority of the member are looking. She does give an excellent, straight massage, should anyone be seeking that level of service.

SouthCityGuySt
01-04-23, 11:21
Yes, has been a while, but she gave the go ahead when I requested. Was fine, but I could tell she wasn't really into it so cut it short. I really liked that there was no odor. May try again, but could tell it was reluctantly offered.There was no question in my mind about her being clean, hence my urge to dive in for a taste. Perhaps it's time for another visit to see if she's open to it.

Jeffc 574
01-04-23, 12:53
Surely there's someone out there that has gotten some sort of expanded menu. That body is truly fantastic and watching her hovering her cash and prizes over my face while jerking me off just made me want to dive in for a taste. Has any one tried and if so, how did it go?The first time I saw her it seemed like more was on the table but I did not ask. She said things like having an ex named Jeff and so on. Another time I asked and it was a no. Probably time to ask again.

HesDeadJim
01-04-23, 18:38
Lakes massage (formerly Harmony massage) in St Peters on Old HWY 9X.

Always been a DIY, fairly decent massage with heavy teasing and a very fair price (before tip). But lately there has been just one good masseuse and a second who quite honestly just is not good at all. I saw the "good" one was available paid for an hour. After about 15-ish minutes while I was still face down they changed girls on me without saying anything to me. I noticed because my massage went from pretty damn decent to absolute crap. For some stupid reason I tried to "make the best of it" but the continuing lame-ass was just pissing me off. I eventually just stopped the whole thing dressed and left, which is what I should have done immediately in the first place.

I don't know about you guys but not matter how bad the place, I have never had anything like this pulled on me before.

KevinKsc90
01-05-23, 13:19
Where can I go to get a solid HE in stl / south stl? Attractive girls is a plus but just looking for a solid HE.

Frost101
01-05-23, 14:19
Fellow residents and mongers in St. Louis county,

I am moving to Chesterfield, MO for a brief 6 months and looking for nearby independent / AMP experiences (HE to FS). I understand if you can't disclose names per obvious reasons. DM me or if you post landmarks I should be able to decode and find those. It would be great if they offer table shower experience as well!

Thank you,

Frosty.

RickBarnes
01-05-23, 20:56

I am moving to Chesterfield, MO for a brief 6 months and looking for nearby independent / AMP experiences (HE to FS). I understand if you can't disclose names per obvious reasons. DM me or if you post landmarks I should be able to decode and find those. It would be great if they offer table shower experience as well!

Thank you,

Frosty.Zen Massage in Ballwin off Manchester offers a table shower. They offer a good massage there but some have reported extras but all I have ever left with was a good massage.

Rickstr352
01-05-23, 21:39

Thank you,

Frosty.Try Health spa in Chesterfield on Olive. Definitely HE's there. You won't find any FS in Mo AMPs Have to go to Illinois for that.

Frost101
01-06-23, 01:30
Zen Massage in Ballwin off Manchester offers a table shower. They offer a good massage there but some have reported extras but all I have ever left with was a good massage.Thanks Rick for the suggestion. I have also read about this in RM though USASG reports suggests only DIY. I'll be sure to update my experience if I visit this place.

AmpMonger18
01-06-23, 12:42
Jenny in St Charles is a consistently good massage.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208904.html

Cpapi8949
01-06-23, 15:17
Want to share a recent experience at one of the St. Louis AMPs. Called to schedule an appointment, they told me four girls were available and I can chose when I arrive. Once I got there, of course they were all busy and an older lady was available. I told them that I was not interested in her and that I would come back. She shouted something in her language and another lady came out. She looked much better and told me that she would be available shortly.

Once she started the massage, I was fully draped. Massage was very relaxing and she even used Hot Stones. There was absolutely no teasing or hint of anyone extra. Before I was ready to flip over, she suddenly started with teasing and touching my shaft. She whispered in my ear, good tip?? I said absolutely.

When she mentioned how much she wanted, I told her that was way too high for a HJ but then she pointed at her mouth. I will stop right here and you can imagine the rest.

Please do not DM me, as I will not reveal the name of the massage place nor her name. I wanted to share my experience and let you know that anything is possible if you find the right girl.

Massey8140
01-06-23, 17:36
Does anyone have any info on either of these girls from Rub Md.

The first ones name is Kimmy.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/6b2d666a-cd6d-42f6-8424-06d9a40956c6

Second one doesn't have a name in her ad.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/8c5ee872-ca6b-415e-841c-38ffee2d2630

Thanks in advance.Has anyone have any info on Kimmy? She is on the premium listings on Rubmd (I don't know if that makes her legit). Never seen her talked about on here.

RickBarnes
01-06-23, 20:00
Please do not DM me, as I will not reveal the name of the massage place nor her name. I wanted to share my experience and let you know that anything is possible if you find the right girl.Since we can't DM you nor will you reveal the name of the place, would you at least tell us the general area? St. Charles, West County? South County?

How much of a tip did she want? I think if that information is shared, in case others come across the place they can keep the tip amount the same...don't want the next guy tipping a ton just to drive the prices up, do we?

SirChuck
01-06-23, 23:19
Just a FYI, I lived in a subdivision in Chesterfield between Baxter and Clayton for 13-14 years and had a decent hobby hookup. But, mostly I'd meet girls for in calls then I would have some do outcalls after getting to know them. Had some amazing times. But, it was a much different time in the hobby than today. It was like the Wild West in the hobby till 2017-2018. RTP and some other sites were like going shopping on Amazon but for pussy. Then I moved to DTSTL off Washington Ave and I had my most fruitful selection of providers. I literally had so many regulars that it became a problem keeping up. I think living in such a convenient location and it being the city made it easier for some providers. If they lived in South City, IL, or in DTSTL. I had a couple girls that lived in walking distance from my place that would come over after hanging out with friends and spend the night for incredible low donations. I've had 3 different girls come in a day a few times. Towards the end of me living downtown I had a steady 8-10 girls in the rotation. I used to get some regulars texting me multiple times a week that they were in the neighborhood and could stop by for a quickie for super cheap. Then I moved out to Wildwood on Chesterfield, Ellisville border in April of 2020. Then me drowning in pussy became me starving for pussy. I'm literally within 7 minutes from my place in Chesterfield and now I have 1-2 semi regulars. The point is West County is a great place to live but in todays hobby it much less plentiful. Just my two cents.

Thank you,

Frosty.

Buttho
01-07-23, 01:24
Lakes massage (formerly Harmony massage) in St Peters on Old HWY 9X.

I have always been a DIY, fairly decent massage with heavy teasing and a very fair price (before tip). But lately there has been just one good masseuse and a second who quite honestly just is not good at all. I saw the "good" one was available and paid for an hour. After about 15-ish minutes while I was still face down they changed girls on me without saying anything to me. I noticed because my massage went from pretty damn decent to absolute crap. For some stupid reason I tried to "make the best of it" but the continuing lame-ass was just pissing me off. I eventually just stopped the whole thing dressed and left, which is what I should have done immediately in the first place.

I don't know about you guys but no matter how bad the place, I have never had anything like this pulled on me before.This masseuse change during the massage is not for me either. This happened to me at Lisa's off of Mexico in the St. Peters area and I never went back I told Lisa no tip because of the lady change. It also happened to me by T in Ellisville on Manchester. She always wore a white dr. Looking smock. She did a great massage with no extras. She took my money and a beginner came in to do me and it was not good. Never went back even tho Tiffany and I became good friends.

I do have my favorites.

Be safe.

B.

Cpapi8949
01-07-23, 09:57
Since we can't DM you nor will you reveal the name of the place, would you at least tell us the general area? St. Charles, West County? South County?

How much of a tip did she want? I think if that information is shared, in case others come across the place they can keep the tip amount the same...don't want the next guy tipping a ton just to drive the prices up, do we?Tip was 80. Place is off 270 Highway. Sorry, I know this Forum was created to share information but if I reveal her name and the place of business, she would probably be gone in a day. Thanks.

SkullMarked25
01-07-23, 14:47
Has anyone checked out Tokyo lately? I know they got a new drive way and all that, but has the service or quality been upgraded too?

I'm curious and might even check it out tonight if I have nothing better to do.

KatChaser
01-07-23, 17:24
Is she still strickley massage only, no HE?

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/de287357-bd5a-4a9e-aafb-0685fc7e5a67

RicharddAngle
01-08-23, 00:05
This masseuse change during the massage is not for me either. This happened to me at Lisa's off of Mexico in the St. Peters area and I never went back I told Lisa no tip because of the lady change. It also happened to me by T in Ellisville on Manchester. She always wore a white dr. Looking smock. She did a great massage with no extras. She took my money and a beginner came in to do me and it was not good. Never went back even tho Tiffany and I became good friends.

I do have my favorites.

Be safe.

B.Lisa sis the same thing to me at her old place on West Terra Ln. No tip for those shenanigans.

Rickstr352
01-08-23, 11:35
Is she still strickley massage only, no HE?

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/de287357-bd5a-4a9e-aafb-0685fc7e5a67She wants 400 an hour and no HE!

Don't think she'd be in business long.

She used to double with Kelley on wkends.

QueNine
01-08-23, 12:05
Tip was 80. Place is off 270 Highway. Sorry, I know this Forum was created to share information but if I reveal her name and the place of business, she would probably be gone in a day. Thanks.Sounds like it's off Olive. Or maybe one of the Ferry's. Boys, let's figure this out. LOL.

RSCowboy
01-08-23, 12:48
Just a FYI, I lived in a subdivision in Chesterfield between Baxter and Clayton for 13-14 years and had a decent hobby hookup. But, mostly I'd meet girls for in calls then I would have some do outcalls after getting to know them. Had some amazing times. But, it was a much different time in the hobby than today. It was like the Wild West in the hobby till 2017-2018. RTP and some other sites were like going shopping on Amazon but for pussy. Then I moved to DTSTL off Washington Ave and I had my most fruitful selection of providers. I literally had so many regulars that it became a problem keeping up. I think living in such a convenient location and it being the city made it easier for some providers. If they lived in South City, IL, or in DTSTL. I had a couple girls that lived in walking distance from my place that would come over after hanging out with friends and spend the night for incredible low donations. I've had 3 different girls come in a day a few times. Towards the end of me living downtown I had a steady 8-10 girls in the rotation. I used to get some regulars texting me multiple times a week that they were in the neighborhood and could stop by for a quickie for super cheap. Then I moved out to Wildwood on Chesterfield, Ellisville border in April of 2020. Then me drowning in pussy became me starving for pussy. I'm literally within 7 minutes from my place in Chesterfield and now I have 1-2 semi regulars. The point is West County is a great place to live but in todays hobby it much less plentiful. Just my two cents.Prior to 2020, that's some legendary sh*t!

EtDeadPool
01-08-23, 14:36
Surely there's someone out there that has gotten some sort of expanded menu. That body is truly fantastic and watching her hovering her cash and prizes over my face while jerking me off just made me want to dive in for a taste. Has any one tried and if so, how did it go?She offered BBBJ with me for no extra tip so I can firmly say she's open to that though YMMV obviously.

EtDeadPool
01-08-23, 14:41
Haven't been out about in a bit but here's some fairly recent experiences:

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/8a7319c5-4fed-42bd-b1bd-06f20be079e1

Jazmine. Shorter, fit but curvy ebony gal with a great ass. Works with Diana occasionally (also on RubMD), offers a good massage with plenty of teasing a standard finish. There's potentially more on the menu though YMMV, she's not into oral though so you'll be disappointed there.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/7ddb9daa-a2e5-4f73-b8bf-1936b5a3632b

Kali. Slimish gal, mid to late 20's. Definitely the gal in the pics. Massage was decent and despite her no HE thing in the post she'll definitely help you finish at the end. Potentially open to even more based off my experience but it is definitely a YMMV experience from the conversation we had. Being polite and having a fun conversation will go a long way here.

EddieBoy1
01-08-23, 20:29
Haven't been out about in a bit but here's some fairly recent experiences:

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/8a7319c5-4fed-42bd-b1bd-06f20be079e1

Jazmine. Shorter, fit but curvy ebony gal with a great ass. Works with Diana occasionally (also on RubMD), offers a good massage with plenty of teasing a standard finish. There's potentially more on the menu though YMMV, she's not into oral though so you'll be disappointed there.

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/7ddb9daa-a2e5-4f73-b8bf-1936b5a3632b

Kali. Slimish gal, mid to late 20's. Definitely the gal in the pics. Massage was decent and despite her no HE thing in the post she'll definitely help you finish at the end. Potentially open to even more based off my experience but it is definitely a YMMV experience from the conversation we had. Being polite and having a fun conversation will go a long way here.So you really paid that for something that sketchy? She's cute in the photos. Does that match up? I'm guessing no 1/2 hours.

KatChaser
01-08-23, 23:03
She wants 400 an hour and no HE!

Don't think she'd be in business long.

She used to double with Kelley on wkends.Yes your right, she will not last long, unless some of those guys pay far a less than par massage with no end, and her friend will not last long either, I stopped going to her overpriced HE, and GPS FS Kellie is a bbw. Charging class 10 prices, but some of those guys are buying pussy by the pound now, so there you go.

Mav69
01-09-23, 08:14
Jenny in St Charles is a consistently good massage.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/208904.htmlNew here. Have some experience going to several places in St. Charles and St. Peters area. Was considering trying her out, have not yet. Was wondering. Someone like this that says this is my fee for 1 hour massage and it is their own place. Do you still tip? I understand tipping at the other places but was curious about this situation.

Mav69
01-09-23, 11:51
Hey guys,

I'm really new to this and was thinking about hitting classic. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what to expect for the massage and anything else. Feel free to msg me too.Was wondering if you went? I was thinking of trying them out also.

BlahBl
01-09-23, 16:24
New here. Have some experience going to several places in St. Charles and St. Peters area. Was considering trying her out, have not yet. Was wondering. Someone like this that says this is my fee for 1 hour massage and it is their own place. Do you still tip? I understand tipping at the other places but was curious about this situation.I always tip if I like the person and service. That's entirely your call. There is not an easy answer to this question. If you want to return with a favorable impression, I'd tip. If you don't have a good session, then don't tip and don't return.

How tip much depends on the service. Others will tell you they don't tip. You're going to get many answers. When I've seen Jenny, I've tipped 20 $-$40 above the fee. And I might be low. I've tipped other people 100 $, nothing, and $20-$50. It depends on the fee she's charging you. If someone wants 400 $ or 500 $ without tip, I generally tip less percentage. This is just me but I almost always tip something. For Jenny, it was $40 most times, but comically, I don't know what her current rates are. I think rates are already out of control for some providers. Also know once you tip a certain amount, you may be expected to continue that forevermore.

GM2019
01-09-23, 20:14
New AMP, call for appointment, 1 or 2 workers since it's new.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/213002.html

EtDeadPool
01-09-23, 20:31
So you really paid that for something that sketchy? She's cute in the photos. Does that match up? I'm guessing no 1/2 hours.If she went up to $300 that was a more recent change, I did $200 for an hour that extended to pretty much 2 hours since we were having fun together. and to be clear, she did go straight for HE. what i meant by the previous post is that even though she claims that, she had no problems going right for it

FartCity
01-09-23, 23:31
Hey guys. Did you know that YMMV? Just a heads up.

HentaiNerd
01-10-23, 02:08

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/213002.htmlAverage prices? L1 or potentially L2? Ages of women working?

Jeffc 574
01-10-23, 12:56
It is possible tipping your Uber driver pays for my hobby.

For non-AMPs, I generally tip based on what is included in the base price. For example, Summer (Relax and Rejuvenate) is $100/150. She includes the HJ. More than that, and I tip. Other providers offer greater extras. The extra fee is usually expressed as a tip. If you had a good time, consider tipping. I will tell you if you are known as a frequent tipper, you will end up being a VIP. Preferred scheduling? Bump someone else? That thing you want and she says she doesn't? Tipping helps.

AMPs.

Given the current market and service, I go with this: HJ, tip 40-60. DIY, but maybe more next time, 20-40. Won't be back, 10.

Member #6409
01-10-23, 13:17
Lakes massage was DIY and boring. Not even a good massage. Waste of time and money.

Rickstr352
01-10-23, 16:08

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/213002.htmlHE or DIY?

OhioSteve513
01-11-23, 02:09
Hey guys. Did you know that YMMV? Just a heads up.Seems to me at a lot of places YMMV depends a lot on "once they know you". That takes time & money, probably at least 2 or 3 visits & at least $200.

Rnmhrd5050
01-11-23, 10:04
This masseuse change during the massage is not for me either. This happened to me at Lisa's off of Mexico in the St. Peters area and I never went back I told Lisa no tip because of the lady change. It also happened to me by T in Ellisville on Manchester. She always wore a white dr. Looking smock. She did a great massage with no extras. She took my money and a beginner came in to do me and it was not good. Never went back even tho Tiffany and I became good friends.

I do have my favorites.

Be safe.

B.Had same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. Started off a Good teasing massage for 10-15 minutes. Then Girl stepped out and another one came in for rest of massage which was BTB and No teasing or HE. Happen last year at Lisa's old location that why I stopped going there.

Member #6409
01-11-23, 11:42
Had a good time, great finish and surprisingly good massage. Glad I went.

Jfouquet
01-11-23, 12:13
It is possible tipping your Uber driver pays for my hobby.

For non-AMPs, I generally tip based on what is included in the base price. For example, Summer (Relax and Rejuvenate) is $100/150. She includes the HJ. More than that, and I tip. Other providers offer greater extras. The extra fee is usually expressed as a tip. If you had a good time, consider tipping. I will tell you if you are known as a frequent tipper, you will end up being a VIP. Preferred scheduling? Bump someone else? That thing you want and she says she doesn't? Tipping helps.

AMPs.

Given the current market and service, I go with this: HJ, tip 40-60. DIY, but maybe more next time, 20-40. Won't be back, 10.I visited an AMP along Manchester in Des Peres. It has always been DIY. Massage was good. Tease was just ok. I did the hour for $60. I tipped $20. When I handed her the bill, you would have thought it had sh*t on it.

Jfouquet
01-11-23, 12:18
Has anyone seen her yet? Seems like she came from one of the 2 or 3 groups (Angels, Vixens or Lake). Looks tempting (no pun intended), I just really don't go see gals that are downtown (distance thing).

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/65dd3cf6-5fe7-4a6b-8918-edfaad1c1395

Kshep199
01-11-23, 12:58
Has anyone seen her yet? Seems like she came from one of the 2 or 3 groups (Angels, Vixens or Lake). Looks tempting (no pun intended), I just really don't go see gals that are downtown (distance thing).

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/65dd3cf6-5fe7-4a6b-8918-edfaad1c1395She is just a rebranded Celeste / Sophia. You can find reviews under those names.

PJP1932
01-11-23, 13:11
Has anyone seen Summer? She is on RubMd. Is she worth the visit? Does she offer FS?

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fdfa-4f85-4b7f-adfb-d8730ff067a2

Maddog72
01-11-23, 13:20

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/65dd3cf6-5fe7-4a6b-8918-edfaad1c1395She has gone by Camille and Sophia with the Angels she is absolutely bat shit crazy, super bitchy too save your money you have been warned.

DoWorkson75
01-11-23, 14:18
Had a good time, great finish and surprisingly good massage. Glad I went.I have been going to calla for quite a while I always leave very happy. But the last 2 times I went the gentleman before me smelled like feet and B. O. If you do go please take a shower or some deodorant please. I left before the massage thus last time.

Fbm014
01-11-23, 22:38
Has anyone seen Summer? She is on RubMd. Is she worth the visit? Does she offer FS?

https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/1c29fdfa-4f85-4b7f-adfb-d8730ff067a2I've tried texting her at least a half dozen times in the last few months. Have yet to get a reply.

Jeffc 574
01-12-23, 11:22
I've tried texting her at least a half dozen times in the last few months. Have yet to get a reply.Summer is a divorced mom of school aged children. So, when school is not in session, the kiddos are home and she has part time hours. She also has some sort of W2 job. That cuts into the supplemental income as well.

But she is a good time if you can book.

OhioSteve513
01-13-23, 01:05
Thanks for your list with the 3 categories. I'm mainly interested in the jack shacks.

Health / Olive & Classic / ClaytonRd have been my go-to places for over a year.

Always consistently excellent service both places.

Based on your post, then tried Calla / Scheutz. It was great. Got HE / HJ there for the first time ever.

There. Hadn't been there since before Covid, it had never before been any good for me before.

Then tried Sunny Day Des Peres, no such luck there. I guess victim of the YMMV / once they.

Know you theory. Very average massage, no teasing, no HE / HJ, not even DIY, had CiCi.

It had always been great for me before they closed for a while & changed ownership.

I'll try the other 3 places from your jack shacks section later this month.

Thanks.

LMT Massage Only.

LMT Massage with Extras.

HardKnock30
01-13-23, 09:27
Had a good massage with a boring HJ. Tip $40 and when I was walking out the door she grab my shirt and yanked me back inside demanding I give her more money. Crazy Asian *****. No I did not get her name.

MikeyD138
01-13-23, 15:36
Had a good massage with a boring HJ. Tip $40 and when I was walking out the door she grab my shirt and yanked me back inside demanding I give her more money. Crazy Asian *****. No I did not get her name.Was it the taller skinny girl or the shorter lady with the big titties?

FartCity
01-13-23, 16:01
Had a good massage with a boring HJ. Tip $40 and when I was walking out the door she grab my shirt and yanked me back inside demanding I give her more money. Crazy Asian *****. No I did not get her name.That's weird and sucks. Any time I've been there, $40 is the tip. I mean. That's supposed to be the tip everywhere.

RickBarnes
01-13-23, 17:46
That's weird and sucks. Any time I've been there, $40 is the tip. I mean. That's supposed to be the tip everywhere.I agree with FartCity. I think $40 is a fair tip. If guys start tipping more, then women will come to expect more. Just carry a couple twenties with you and leave the rest at home and say "that's all I have on me".

LknAss
01-13-23, 18:57
Had a good massage with a boring HJ. Tip $40 and when I was walking out the door she grab my shirt and yanked me back inside demanding I give her more money. Crazy Asian *****. No I did not get her name.Been to Jasmine Chippewa twice fairly recently. First time the masseuse was bigger, about 40 yrs old, and not very attractive. I do not really care about that if the service is good. Massage face down was just okay with minimal tease. After flip got slow sensual tease with HJ. OTC touching was allowed. Tipped 40 with no complaints. Second time was with the skinny one. No tease face down. After the flip she wanted more money for OTC touching like I was touching gold. Nope. OTC touching should be included. Got a non-enthusiastic HJ and gave 40. I am not thrilled with the skinny masseuse. I think she is kind of a *****. I will be staying away for awhile.

HardKnock30
01-13-23, 21:02
Was it the taller skinny girl or the shorter lady with the big titties?Shorter lady with bigger tits.

Rickstr352
01-13-23, 21:24
I have been going to calla for quite a while I always leave very happy. But the last 2 times I went the gentleman before me smelled like feet and B. O. If you do go please take a shower or some deodorant please. I left before the massage thus last time.Just curious, why not ask for another room? Or do they only have a couple of them?

I'm wanting to try Calla, but yea think I'd walk out too!

MikeyD138
01-14-23, 07:51
Shorter lady with bigger tits.I haven't had her yet. Good to know.

DoWorkson75
01-14-23, 17:12
Just curious, why not ask for another room? Or do they only have a couple of them?

I'm wanting to try Calla, but yea think I'd walk out too!I did try a different room the smell was I'm that room too.

EddieBoy1
01-14-23, 23:02
Been to Jasmine Chippewa twice fairly recently. First time the masseuse was bigger, about 40 yrs old, and not very attractive. I do not really care about that if the service is good. Massage face down was just okay with minimal tease. After flip got slow sensual tease with HJ. OTC touching was allowed. Tipped 40 with no complaints. Second time was with the skinny one. No tease face down. After the flip she wanted more money for OTC touching like I was touching gold. Nope. OTC touching should be included. Got a non-enthusiastic HJ and gave 40. I am not thrilled with the skinny masseuse. I think she is kind of a *****. I will be staying away for awhile.Yes and she was pushy along with a shitty massage. The other two made up for their looks with enthusiasm and a real massage.

RickBarnes
01-15-23, 00:38
I did try a different room the smell was I'm that room too.Do you think maybe the smell is coming from someone that works there?

Elnino1978
01-15-23, 02:30
I was just there last week and the smell appeared to be the linen or table. Not as prominent but there.

Do you think maybe the smell is coming from someone that works there?

RicharddAngle
01-16-23, 01:30
Do you think maybe the smell is coming from someone that works there?Was there yesterday. Started disrobing, got a whiff of BO and thought maybe I forgot to put deodorant on, then remembered this thread. I actually didn't notice again once the massage started and it was not my masseuse. Must be someone that works there, though.

RSCowboy
01-16-23, 21:10
Was there yesterday. Started disrobing, got a whiff of BO and thought maybe I forgot to put deodorant on, then remembered this thread. I actually didn't notice again once the massage started and it was not my masseuse. Must be someone that works there, though.I have a theory to ponder, maybe it was that strangle looking fruit they like to eat that smells like a $$, BO and feet. It's horrific.

PJP1932
01-16-23, 23:15
I decided to try out Jasmine Day Spa. It seemed to have all the right signs but the was no HE offered. I was annoyed so she gave me some oil to handle things myself. Save your money and go somewhere else.

BuderBum314
01-17-23, 11:52
I decided to try out Jasmine Day Spa. It seemed to have all the right signs but the was no HE offered. I was annoyed so she gave me some oil to handle things myself. Save your money and go somewhere else.Sorry for your horrible luck. I have been 3 times and had a HE all 3 visits. Not sure why one wasn't offered for you. Not sure how your mannerism was during the massage but within the first five or 10 minutes especially when they're up near the top of my head I will let my hands room and normally their vibe to that will let you know if they're down for a little extra or not. Clearly a case of YMMV.

I've had a shorter lady with big tits twice and had a great time and a taller one named Erica (so she says) and I had good luck with her too.

FartCity
01-17-23, 16:48
I have a theory to ponder, maybe it was that strangle looking fruit they like to eat that smells like a $$, BO and feet. It's horrific.Holy shit, this is brilliant. Last time I was there, I could see one of the workers in their little kitchen and it looked like she was slicing up fruit. I didn't smell anything, though. But there's no way simple BO could permeate that hard, unless it's basically a millionaire homeless guy and workers never, ever change anything. This is a great theory. Well done.

HenryA77
01-17-23, 16:58
I have a theory to ponder, maybe it was that strangle looking fruit they like to eat that smells like a $$, BO and feet. It's horrific.I've had Durian before. The smell is not nearly as bad as the taste. Durian is really polarizing. You love it or hate it, no middle ground.

In HK and Singapore, if you bring it to the office you will be told to remove it, and it might cost you your job, especially if you do it again.

PJP1932
01-17-23, 20:27
Summer is a divorced mom of school aged children. So, when school is not in session, the kiddos are home and she has part time hours. She also has some sort of W2 job. That cuts into the supplemental income as well.

But she is a good time if you can book.Is she strictly massage or are there extras she offers? What are the costs for upgrading?

RickBarnes
01-18-23, 01:27
I decided to try out Jasmine Day Spa. It seemed to have all the right signs but the was no HE offered. I was annoyed so she gave me some oil to handle things myself. Save your money and go somewhere else.Just curious which location? There is one on Manchester Road in Manchester and another one off Chippewa.

DeadDead22
01-18-23, 02:49
Get a load of this fucking guy.

So the dozens of people who contacted me about my Blue footage, behold, your wanking material:

https://www.xvideos.com/amateur-channels/massage_media

This is NOT me, just for the record. I have no affiliation with this guy, either, so let's make that clear. Just came across it on xvideos.

This doesn't strike me as the smartest thing ever. Don't know the video consent laws in Illinois, but I'm pretty sure consent is required in places where a person should have a reasonable expectation of privacy. And plastering your face all over the page doesn't help. I'm assuming he's been banned from, at the very least, One Spa. Anyway, food for thought.

Jeffc 574
01-18-23, 10:51
Is she strictly massage or are there extras she offers? What are the costs for upgrading?See her ad. Expect HJ. Who knows? She may like you.