PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

PoolSideChairs
09-15-21, 12:36
Can anyone advise if Abby is a utr, FS provider?Abby is strictly rub and tug. No FS ever, very limited touching. Chest is sometimes, kitty is almost never, FIV is never. Be too pushy and I'm guessing you will not get an invitation to return. My opinion, the best massage and he for the $.

WingerDinger99
09-15-21, 12:42
I didn't stick around to find out for sure. Spidey senses were tingling. I got to the location and then the person asked me to send a picture of the main building, so I did, and then they said it was blurry and looked fake (even though it was very clear). So then they asked me to send a pic of the building number the person said they are in. So I walk over to it and then see a single van with a guy on his phone out in front of that building watching his phone. Could be her pimp or a trap. Once I saw that and the fact that she wouldn't answer her phone after the first pic, I bounced. A couple other users claim to have visited her, but I am skeptical as this was a strange situation that I haven't had any girl request before. As another user mentioned, the marryland heights area might be a hotspot for traps. This post was on rr FYI.If it looks fishy it may be fish, glad that you made it out safe. We can never be too careful in this hobbying business.

Yorgi1
09-15-21, 12:47
I didn't stick around to find out for sure. Spidey senses were tingling. I got to the location and then the person asked me to send a picture of the main building, so I did, and then they said it was blurry and looked fake (even though it was very clear). So then they asked me to send a pic of the building number the person said they are in. So I walk over to it and then see a single van with a guy on his phone out in front of that building watching his phone. Could be her pimp or a trap. Once I saw that and the fact that she wouldn't answer her phone after the first pic, I bounced. A couple other users claim to have visited her, but I am skeptical as this was a strange situation that I haven't had any girl request before. As another user mentioned, the marryland heights area might be a hotspot for traps. This post was on rr FYI.Was this an apartment or hotel?

OldCedar
09-15-21, 12:52
I didn't stick around to find out for sure. Spidey senses were tingling. I got to the location and then the person asked me to send a picture of the main building, so I did, and then they said it was blurry and looked fake (even though it was very clear). So then they asked me to send a pic of the building number the person said they are in. So I walk over to it and then see a single van with a guy on his phone out in front of that building watching his phone. Could be her pimp or a trap. Once I saw that and the fact that she wouldn't answer her phone after the first pic, I bounced. A couple other users claim to have visited her, but I am skeptical as this was a strange situation that I haven't had any girl request before. As another user mentioned, the marryland heights area might be a hotspot for traps. This post was on rr FYI.I have seen one of the girls there. It could be that the new girl is trying to be cautious. Even having seen a girl there before I would have bounced after all that.

Member #6507
09-15-21, 12:57
Was this an apartment or hotel?It was the Sonesta ES Suites. Apartment complex that didn't seem too occupied, not many cars, but it was a higher end looking complex.

OldCedar
09-15-21, 13:10
I will be traveling from Evansville to st. Louis Saturday morning and would like to stop and get a very good massage with a attractive lady with FS! Would someone please help me out with a place and a name. You may pm me if you prefer. Thanks.If you are middle aged then I would stop in at Tokyo in Centreville and get a table shower and FS. If you are young and expect a young girl then you are out of luck. There is no guarantee on the good massage, but FS is always available and I love the table shower.

NobodyIsMyName
09-15-21, 15:05
I didn't stick around to find out for sure. Spidey senses were tingling. I got to the location and then the person asked me to send a picture of the main building, so I did, and then they said it was blurry and looked fake (even though it was very clear). So then they asked me to send a pic of the building number the person said they are in. So I walk over to it and then see a single van with a guy on his phone out in front of that building watching his phone. Could be her pimp or a trap. Once I saw that and the fact that she wouldn't answer her phone after the first pic, I bounced. A couple other users claim to have visited her, but I am skeptical as this was a strange situation that I haven't had any girl request before. As another user mentioned, the marryland heights area might be a hotspot for traps. This post was on rr FYI.The guy in the van was probably waiting for his turn.

This group will book everybody at the same time then ask you to wait.

WyzGuy
09-15-21, 16:02
I have seen one of the girls there. It could be that the new girl is trying to be cautious. Even having seen a girl there before I would have bounced after all that.I have visited too and was not asked to provide any pics. Agree with OC and would have also bounced despite having a successful previous experience.

Member #6507
09-15-21, 19:12
The guy in the van was probably waiting for his turn.

This group will book everybody at the same time then ask you to wait.Yeah you might be right. I wasn't going to chance it because at first it all seemed well, got the address to the place and was told to let them know when I got there. I did. And then I had to go around the complex and take two different pictures, which seemed like an odd request to verify I'm real or there. I was also asked my race and age. Never had to go around taking pics to see someone before. Seemed like a waste, when she wouldn't pick up the phone when I called while walking around the complex, which was a red flag to me -- she can text, but not answer the phone. Unless she really did have someone else still up there, but I doubt that, because at this point she is wasting my time and I'm having to take pics for her and its already 10 to 15 minutes since I parked and its wasting my time slot. I left when I realized even if it was legit, I'd be paying for hardly any time, when I came prepared for an hr. I never sent her the 2nd pic, even though i was right outside the building. she kept texting me to send it, and thats when i just walked away and ghosted her. i just left because it seemed like a joke or like someone was playing a game that i couldnt figure out, so the only way i could see to win the game was to not play. may try again, depending on other reports, to see if anyone else has this happen to them or not. If she is new, which she very well may be, she needs to refine her business processes, because it didnt seem very legit or standard at all -- red flag. I ended up jetting on over to see an asian womam and had a really good massage and a good dream instead.

BigJohn314
09-15-21, 19:29
Could some one please send me abbeys digits she post on rub rating $100 hour massage lost her number she hasn't been posting like to get a massage from a very pretty lady with handy.

Thanks.In my experience if she didn't post that day, she isn't working. Doesn't live at the place she works out of so won't be there. She is a sexy albeit quirky gal. On the positive side, if you have a confirmed appointment, she has never ghosted me.

Member #6507
09-15-21, 19:37
In my experience if she didn't post that day, she isn't working. Doesn't live at the place she works out of so won't be there. She is a sexy albeit quirky gal. On the positive side, if you have a confirmed appointment, she has never ghosted me.Quirky is an understatement. Good price to value though. Hard to beat that price point $ per ending was happy. I tried contacting her today, but got no reply. I wish she had a bigger menu, because I cqan imagine it would be worth dropping $$ She is leaving a lot of $ on the table, because I think she would be able to triple her income if she did more.

BranFlakes
09-16-21, 13:36
I saw a RR review from someone saying they dropped $200 on extras at Sun Li. Is this true for anyone else? I've only had DIY there and never got the impression there was more on the table with how they are set up. With how rough Panda / Best / Oriental has been, I'm interested in finding something reliable Southside.

Ben6556
09-16-21, 14:27
It is Sylvia.Is anyone having same experience. She sets a time then either ghosts you or says you didn't confirm early enough and then is rude and cuts you off. Then a few days later she texts saying she is booking and the cycle repeats.

LifeIsAGamble
09-16-21, 14:30
There's been an ad up off and on for a few months now.

I've seen no reports and she looked TGTBT so I never reached out.

But then yesterday I got the itch and was looking around and saw the ad for Brenda again. It's a 725 area code attached to the ad which is currently gone so I couldn't include the link on here.

She quickly responded Agreed upon $.5 for 30 min. Way to much but I really wanted to see if she was the real thing in pictures.

After time and rates are set I get a text a few minutes later saying she needs some. 5 up front guarantee. Do I'm not waiting " her time."

I have done this for to long to know that's not happening and you're trying to scam me. So I tell her I'm not doing it. Thanks anyway She comes back and says "can I trust you to show up. Are you a good guy?" She agrees to wave her normal policy and will see me anyway.

So I agree. Drive to the gated apt complex she gives me address to down by Forest Park (30 min drive for me one way) I get to complex. Text her I'm here. She tells me where to park and what door to use. I get to the door and text her and she now starts demanding half up front before she lets me in. WTF I feel so dumb for wasting an hour of my time falling for such nonsense.

Of course I didn't pay the ransom for what was never going to be. But it did cost me an hour.

Only good thing to come from it was Asian Megan was available and 20 min later I was with her.

Be careful on these scams.

Anything asked for up front for you new mongers is most likely a scam Not sure I know of anytime pay up front has ever been legit.

Life Is A Gamble.

Badboy2
09-16-21, 19:35
I saw a RR review from someone saying they dropped $200 on extras at Sun Li. Is this true for anyone else? I've only had DIY there and never got the impression there was more on the table with how they are set up. With how rough Panda / Best / Oriental has been, I'm interested in finding something reliable Southside.

As far as my experience goes, they don't even offer DIY anymore. I still go there for a great massage. In my opinion, Coco (I think that's her name) really does a great job in giving a legit massage. It's a pretty good massage for $60 plus tip for an hour.

BranFlakes
09-16-21, 21:40
Interesting experience at what used to be Panda. It's a very different vibe. I got a darn good massage, but only a slightly awkward DIY finish. Surprising since I got a little teasing. I had a slightly older lady named Yoyo, but there were at least two other women that I saw working. One seemed younger.

Overall I would return.

Member #6507
09-17-21, 09:14
Is anyone having same experience. She sets a time then either ghosts you or says you didn't confirm early enough and then is rude and cuts you off. Then a few days later she texts saying she is booking and the cycle repeats.Yes, she is very impatient. She freaks out and throws a fit. She is like a child. When I finally saw her, I knew I wasn't going to bother seeing her again, because of how she acts. Also her place is kept totally dark, so you can't see her really either. She isn't very smooth and a bit too hairy, legs and glute area. she also has gps and asks for way too much. she is at best a one and done pump n dump type. she is very disrespectful and not patient at all, very aggressive, not very feminine or lady like. You are hurried out the door in 15 to 20 minutes, she just hurries it along and you are left paying an insane amount. Note that the reason she keeps it so dark is because she lies about her age, she claims to be early 30s but is actually 39 or 40. After you see her, she will text you asking you to buy her bags or clothes, asking for more money too. Don't waste your time. She has a very gps valley girl, air head type personality, where she thinks her time is all that matters. Her personality and attitude were the worst out of any woman i met doing this for 4 plus years now, and I'm the type where i prefer the woman to not speak much at all, because i don't want a gfe experience (not that she can even offer that). she is the type that would do better if she just acted like a respectable adult and treated people with respect.

Purry
09-17-21, 09:17
I didn't stick around to find out for sure. Spidey senses were tingling. I got to the location and then the person asked me to send a picture of the main building, so I did, and then they said it was blurry and looked fake (even though it was very clear). So then they asked me to send a pic of the building number the person said they are in. So I walk over to it and then see a single van with a guy on his phone out in front of that building watching his phone. Could be her pimp or a trap. Once I saw that and the fact that she wouldn't answer her phone after the first pic, I bounced. A couple other users claim to have visited her, but I am skeptical as this was a strange situation that I haven't had any girl request before. As another user mentioned, the marryland heights area might be a hotspot for traps. This post was on rr FYI.Group from MH does that. I made appointment to see asian at the hotel in MH when arrived she asked to send a pic of the building. Never been asked to do that before so I bounced right away. Stay safe and if anyone have any good info let us know.

Member #6507
09-17-21, 09:23
Group from MH does that. I made appointment to see asian at the hotel in MH when arrived she asked to send a pic of the building. Never been asked to do that before so I bounced right away. Stay safe and if anyone have any good info let us know.Glad to know I wasn't the only one. Thanks for the report.

Lfsman
09-17-21, 09:39
I haven't been to any prolux since Lizzie left and I had a bad experience with a couple girls and the bad descriptions of them on the website. The images on prolux are not the girls you see. You'll get a basic massage + HE. I went to see Lizzie several times because someone on the board told me he got a CBJ from her in DM's (no luck). Extra's just to touch from most of them. More is definitely available for the angels plus the pics are accurate.Agree prolux is a waste of time unless you are only into hand shake ending, I visited a couple girls even saw the same one at least 3 times hoping to build a relationship for a CBJ but nada. Worse part is some of them nickel and dime you for MT which should be included and one of them even looked insulted when I asked about extras. I quit going to proluxe as I can spend better time with the angels, asian megan, or eden.

KatChaser
09-17-21, 09:52
Group from MH does that. I made appointment to see asian at the hotel in MH when arrived she asked to send a pic of the building. Never been asked to do that before so I bounced right away. Stay safe and if anyone have any good info let us know.Made an appt. The other day just to f' with them for wasting my time told them I was there, they say wait, girl checking in now, I text back no I'm not waiting about 15 min later they text girl is ready now please come, then they call like 3 times, which they have never done before its a bit strange. Be careful for sure.

Jeffc 574
09-17-21, 10:55
I see Scarlett https://sensualscarlett.com about once a month. She is a consistent good time. Her basic massage is a full hour starting with you face down while she does a better than average therapeutic / erotic rub. She starts in her panties. The fun part includes her rubbing her little tits on your back. On the flip she doesn't attack Mr. Happy like many other places. More fun, maybe a little DATY and then on the finish. Your 180 is going to include fully nude, mutual touch and a HJ. More is available. Don't be a jerk and you can have a great time. YMMV as always. Some things may not be on the table for first timers.

My afternoon ended with her bent over the table then rolling over for some face to face. A good time was had.

Flower 79
09-17-21, 11:04
Visited recently per the good review in post #17933. Big mistake. Not attractive, uninterested attitude, poor performance.

Before visiting I asked for a "real" photo of her. She sends one that appears to be a quick selfie inside a hotel room. The girl in the photo is young and cute, albeit plain looking in Korean girl-next-door way.

I arrived for a $140 half hour visit which started with no greeting and lots of immediate poorly communicated instructions to undress, sanitize hands, lay on the bed. Ok fine. She's not the girl in the selfie photo (of course) and is odd looking: maybe late 30's or 40's but with something wrong with her face: she seems to have had reconstructive or cosmetic surgery that appears to have partially paralyzed or frozen part of her face. Not bad looking really, but not attractive either. Petite good body.

She undresses and spends the first two minutes washing my member with either sanitizer or alcohol or both. She then immediately tries to put a condom on my entirely tiny, unaroused, rubbery cock. I still don't know how she did it. She starts an uninspired CBJ that does almost nothing to move the process along. After about five minutes of trying to get things going she moves to the bottom of the bed and gestures for me to stand between her spread legs, and tries to get me inside her while I'm still a rubbery, noodley, disappointment. Not going to happen. A couple minutes of floundering attempts to insert, and she goes to hand job upon my suggestion. Finally after five minutes of HJ we have something to work with and I say lets do it. She responds that now I need to DYI. WTF?

I get dressed and walk. No tip, and she never asked for or seemed to expect one at that point. Once I walked away from the bed she also just started to get dressed and never looked at me, said anything, or asked for anything.

Let me be clear, I'm a complete and total gentleman, polite, and groomed, with impeccable hygiene. This is just a bad provider.

Finally, despite the fact that this is a nice suite style hotel in a good area, there were three unsavory characters hanging out in the parking lot when I left.

I'd totally avoid this one.

Chicago377
09-17-21, 11:14
I see Scarlett https://sensualscarlett.com about once a month. She is a consistent good time. Her basic massage is a full hour starting with you face down while she does a better than average therapeutic / erotic rub. She starts in her panties. The fun part includes her rubbing her little tits on your back. On the flip she doesn't attack Mr. Happy like many other places. More fun, maybe a little DATY and then on the finish. Your 180 is going to include fully nude, mutual touch and a HJ. More is available. Don't be a jerk and you can have a great time. YMMV as always. Some things may not be on the table for first timers.

My afternoon ended with her bent over the table then rolling over for some face to face. A good time was had.Yes, she is a sweet thing. I wish I had the availability to spend once a month seeing her. I had an amazing time with her.

Ska T
09-17-21, 11:36
Made an appt. The other day just to f' with them for wasting my time told them I was there, they say wait, girl checking in now, I text back no I'm not waiting about 15 min later they text girl is ready now please come, then they call like 3 times, which they have never done before its a bit strange. Be careful for sure.Why would you do this? You're wasting your time premeditating this plan and actually doing it. This may get censored but I can't recommend or support f'ing with them. Please don't 'revenge' against the services we enjoy so much.

LifeIsAGamble
09-17-21, 12:18

My afternoon ended with her bent over the table then rolling over for some face to face. A good time was had.Great report.

I need to go check her out.

Qrout
09-17-21, 13:42
Agree prolux is a waste of time unless you are only into hand shake ending, I visited a couple girls even saw the same one at least 3 times hoping to build a relationship for a CBJ but nada. Worse part is some of them nickel and dime you for MT which should be included and one of them even looked insulted when I asked about extras. I quit going to proluxe as I can spend better time with the angels, asian megan, or eden.If have been trying to get in touch with them to set something up for a while. They don't answer their phone and their mailbox is full. So unless you are already a customer with the " real" number you are SOL. After reading this I am realizing I saved money and avoided a crap time.

Purry
09-17-21, 14:01
Anyone visited sunshine lately or have anything positive feedback??

Bill20
09-17-21, 14:03
Saw her for a massage recently. Semi nice apartment in the CWE. Greeted me allowed me to clean up and got to work. She offer table or bed. Great massage. Really worked out the kinks and almost put me to sleep. On the flip we had some fun. I didn't breach any additional menu items went for a basic HJ and in between he tiggle bitties. She hinted that if I had gone for a longer visit there was more fun to be had. Overall I would go back.What was the damage?

Jeffc 574
09-17-21, 16:10
Anyone visited sunshine lately or have anything positive feedback??I have never been.

I also have never seen a review say anything other than a rub. Oh. Those pictures were old when they were on paper in the RFT a decade ago.

"The race is not always to the swift nor the contest to the strong. But that is where the smart money is. " My money won't be TOFTT anytime soon.

KatChaser
09-17-21, 17:26
Why would you do this? You're wasting your time premeditating this plan and actually doing it. This may get censored but I can't recommend or support f'ing with them. Please don't 'revenge' against the services we enjoy so much.You go and have a visit and report back, they may waste your time on the first try or two also then you will see why, if you do get service let us all know about your experience.

Hidden120
09-17-21, 18:22
Saw Olivia today. She's very kind, but no where near as attractive as the "representative" picture. Great conversation and a very relaxing massage. I would have preferred a little more teasing from the beginning, but she eventually made it a little more of a sensual massage instead of just relaxing. After the flip there was more massage before just getting to the finish, which was nice. I had a good time, but may try Brea before repeating. MT up charge offered but I wasn't interested.

AmpMonger18
09-17-21, 22:10
As far as my experience goes, they don't even offer DIY anymore. I still go there for a great massage. In my opinion, Coco (I think that's her name) really does a great job in giving a legit massage. It's a pretty good massage for $60 plus tip for an hour.I am sure the 120 tip and the 200 tip was the actual total price of the session which could be 1 hour, 90 minutes, or 2 hours with the tip included. Thanks unfortunately the adult ad sites are used to set these places up to fail inspection or do what they did to Royal. Made a whole lot of noise about illegal activities but there was no case. The only reason this place closed was the because the landlord was pressured not renew their lease.

Use the ads and reviews are to get you to try the store. After that YMMV.

Wick12
09-19-21, 11:43
Anyone know the * name for our Parker?

Ska T
09-19-21, 12:17
You go and have a visit and report back, they may waste your time on the first try or two also then you will see why, if you do get service let us all know about your experience.I've had my time wasted by the hotel Asians. I've also had a super, hella good time with the hotel Asians. Experienced hobbyists in this forum can attest it's like the proverbial Forest Gump 'box of chocolates'. Sometimes it sucks and things get screwed up when attempting to schedule. Sometimes it's fucking awesome!

You are at the mercy of the scheduler you are texting with. You realize you are not texting the actual girl you are attempting to schedule with? You are dealing with a scheduler that may / or may not know if the girl is busy with another customer. If the girl and scheduler are not in synch, everything gets screwed up. Add on top of that the scheduler barely speaks English. It's a bad recipe for sure.

I'm sorry for calling you out. Not cool on my part. However, f'ing with them may burn that bridge. They keep track of customers that call / text. A single hotel Asian provider may be behind several of the ads you see. You are then burning multiple bridges. Just consider that. I know I take the messed up attempts in stride because I've had enough positive experiences that balance the scales.

Serenity now. Say no to revenge.

NobodyIsMyName
09-19-21, 16:20
I've had my time wasted by the hotel Asians. I've also had a super, hella good time with the hotel Asians. Experienced hobbyists in this forum can attest it's like the proverbial Forest Gump 'box of chocolates'. Sometimes it sucks and things get screwed up when attempting to schedule. Sometimes it's fucking awesome!

You are at the mercy of the scheduler you are texting with. You realize you are not texting the actual girl you are attempting to schedule with? You are dealing with a scheduler that may / or may not know if the girl is busy with another customer. If the girl and scheduler are not in synch, everything gets screwed up. Add on top of that the scheduler barely speaks English. It's a bad recipe for sure.

I'm sorry for calling you out. Not cool on my part. However, f'ing with them may burn that bridge. They keep track of customers that call / text. A single hotel Asian provider may be behind several of the ads you see. You are then burning multiple bridges. Just consider that. I know I take the messed up attempts in stride because I've had enough positive experiences that balance the scales.

Serenity now. Say no to revenge.Speaking of good ones.

Who remembers Lilly that was here late 2018?

Tiny waist with big boobs.

It is exciting walking through that door not knowing what your going to get.

LOL I've walked right back out many times.

Lovethatbob
09-19-21, 16:25
Is anyone having same experience. She sets a time then either ghosts you or says you didn't confirm early enough and then is rude and cuts you off. Then a few days later she texts saying she is booking and the cycle repeats.Exactly! Happened on Thursday. Set it up on Monday. Confirmed on Tuesday. SHE confirmed with me on Weds. Thursday I sent a text 2 hours before the time. Crickets. TO HELL WITH THIS CHICK!

LTB.

Apache77
09-19-21, 16:31
Anyone know the * name for our Parker?I actually posted this on 9/1/2021. It's https://onlyfans.com/sammyunravelled.

RoyBoy69
09-20-21, 07:30
I usually don't post but this experience I had is too crazy not to share.

First the good. Kimmi was very nice and super chill. Raw look, no makeup but I think she's a attractive for a 40-ish MILF. She has one of those broken, gravelly voices that drives me crazy in a good way. So as I arrived at her Troy (not Collinsville) home and walked in I was hopeful. She took me to the back bedroom, threw a sheet over the bed and told me to get comfortable. She starts the massage which is just sensual. We're having a nice conversation.

Then things get weird. First she wants to play music, which is fine. But instead of just turning on a playlist, she plays one song at a time. So she's picking up her phone every 4-5 minutes to play a different song. And it's not spa or anything it's country music which I hate. But that's my fault she asked me if I liked it and I just lied and said yes. Then all of a sudden someone starts ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door. She calmly excuses herself and leaves the room. I hear the muffled voice of a girl yelling through the door. She yells back: "I thought I told you to go to your grandmas! I'll pick you up in an hour after I get my car back!" Thank God the door was locked and apparently she didn't have a key. But it's too late. By this time I've already jumped off the bed, started putting my clothes back on while I'm looking for a window to jump out of. She walks back in and declares the situation under control while rolling her eyes at "these damn kids. " I decided to divest for a second time and stay.

On the flip she starts a tease and massage which is going well, but then the phone rings. She picks it up and starts talking DURING the HE. It's her mechanic. So she's going at it while I can hear Whitey on the other end of the line describing the damage to her bumper. Very arousing! She hangs up and apologizes. But then she picks up a towel and asks when I'm ready. Then she asks again. And again. She's holding the towel up to me ready for the "catch. " When it's time for the finish she essentially wraps it around me. Yikes. I jumped off the bed and put my clothes on and left in a hurry. She did offer a bottle of water for the road which was nice.

I have never left a place more uneasy than entering until this visit. Or more quickly. I felt like I was fleeing the scene of a crime. I can't wait to see her again.

Maddog72
09-20-21, 11:54
I actually posted this on 9/1/2021. It's https://onlyfans.com/sammyunravelled.Guys,

Please do not patronize these waste of time only fans sites, if we all want her to come back and I know we all do because she is one of the best ever in STL, she has to need money, patronizing her only fans will not help that situation I did look at it and nothing is nude its all teaser pics with everything available for purchase, guys I beg of you stop paying for only fans not only is it stupid but if you want material to spank the monkey its free online everywhere! Parker come back asap please.

FartCity
09-20-21, 13:52

First the good. Kimmi was very nice and super chill. Raw look, no makeup but I think she's a attractive for a 40-ish MILF. She has one of those broken, gravelly voices that drives me crazy in a good way. So as I arrived at her Troy (not Collinsville) home and walked in I was hopeful. She took me to the back bedroom, threw a sheet over the bed and told me to get comfortable. She starts the massage which is just sensual. We're having a nice conversation.

Then things get weird. First she wants to play music, which is fine. But instead of just turning on a playlist, she plays one song at a time. So she's picking up her phone every 4-5 minutes to play a different song. And it's not spa or anything it's country music which I hate. But that's my fault she asked me if I liked it and I just lied and said yes. Then all of a sudden someone starts ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door. She calmly excuses herself and leaves the room. I hear the muffled voice of a girl yelling through the door. She yells back: "I thought I told you to go to your grandmas! I'll pick you up in an hour after I get my car back!" Thank God the door was locked and apparently she didn't have a key. But it's too late. By this time I've already jumped off the bed, started putting my clothes back on while I'm looking for a window to jump out of. She walks back in and declares the situation under control while rolling her eyes at "these damn kids. " I decided to divest for a second time and stay..My weirdest experience was 10 or 15 years ago, not in the St. Louis area and this (much older) woman (I dig that sometimes, don't judge) was in the middle of the HE, takes a call, is clearly setting up another appointment, during which she says to the caller, "Hell yeah hun, I love sucking off little boys." I've never torn out of a place faster. Gives me creep-gag-inducing chills every time I remember that nightmare.

But yeah, my point is that unless you're paying for golden pussy at one of the upscale services or going to an AMP, there's a good chance something kinda fucked up is going to happen. Those kinda ladies aren't doing it because they lead normal, stable lives. Just how it is.

Sparky Smith
09-20-21, 16:00
I have never left a place more uneasy than entering until this visit. Or more quickly. I felt like I was fleeing the scene of a crime. I can't wait to see her again.Yeah, Sparky had a similar misadventure with someone else, a former SW, a month or so ago. The woman that said she doesn't live alone, but Sparky was assured that everyone was out for at least an hour. So she suggests Sparky lie on the living room couch. Considering she doesn't live alone Sparky wasn't too happy about that, but whatever, and she begins a mediocre massage. Five minutes later, someone knocks at the door which was like 10 feet away from the couch. Without a word she goes to answer it. Huh? Sparky quickly starts getting dressed, and after a short conversation, she closes the door. It was someone she knows, she said. So we get back to business, and in a couple minutes, knocking at the door again. WTF? Sparky quickly starts getting dressed again. A longer conversation ensues, and she comes back and says it was the same person, OK, lie back down. Needless to say, Sparky is in no mood for a massage by now. Are these girls stupid?

GM2019
09-20-21, 16:12
Since this thread is Massage Parlor Reports, I figure I would get us focused on the MPs and AMPs again. YMMV.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/105366

Chrisstl
09-20-21, 17:04
Guys,

Please do not patronize these waste of time only fans sites, if we all want her to come back and I know we all do because she is one of the best ever in STL, she has to need money, patronizing her only fans will not help that situation I did look at it and nothing is nude its all teaser pics with everything available for purchase, guys I beg of you stop paying for only fans not only is it stupid but if you want material to spank the monkey its free online everywhere! Parker come back asap please.Why pay for pictures and stuff on Only Fans site when you can get all those things and much more for free on free porn sites!

RuberAvis
09-20-21, 17:54
Guys,

Please do not patronize these waste of time only fans sites, if we all want her to come back and I know we all do because she is one of the best ever in STL, she has to need money, patronizing her only fans will not help that situation I did look at it and nothing is nude its all teaser pics with everything available for purchase, guys I beg of you stop paying for only fans not only is it stupid but if you want material to spank the monkey its free online everywhere! Parker come back asap please.I'm sorry but she has some hot stuff on there.

BoDean
09-20-21, 19:24
Yeah, Sparky had a similar misadventure with someone else, a former SW, a month or so ago. The woman that said she doesn't live alone, but Sparky was assured that everyone was out for at least an hour. So she suggests Sparky lie on the living room couch. Considering she doesn't live alone Sparky wasn't too happy about that, but whatever, and she begins a mediocre massage. Five minutes later, someone knocks at the door which was like 10 feet away from the couch. Without a word she goes to answer it. Huh? Sparky quickly starts getting dressed, and after a short conversation, she closes the door. It was someone she knows, she said. So we get back to business, and in a couple minutes, knocking at the door again. WTF? Sparky quickly starts getting dressed again. A longer conversation ensues, and she comes back and says it was the same person, OK, lie back down. Needless to say, Sparky is in no mood for a massage by now. Are these girls stupid?Maybe crazy as a fox. She got paid and you left in a hurry. .

OK, I've meet several. So I'm still going with bat shit crazy.

RickBarnes
09-21-21, 00:12
Since this thread is Massage Parlor Reports, I figure I would get us focused on the MPs and AMPs again. YMMV.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/105366Did you leave happy from your latest Zen visit? Everything I've read says the massages are good but you don't leave happy.

ChrisHansen92
09-21-21, 08:03
I refuse to pay a penny for any pic's or vid's for any girl (unless I am taking them myself), but it's not going to stop. We have a bunch of guy's doing it but will never admit it here for fear of being shamed. Don't tell me not one person on here does not do it LOL. It's a little like no one ever admits to eating at McDonalds, yet somehow they sell over 6 million burgers every day.

Guys,

Please do not patronize these waste of time only fans sites, if we all want her to come back and I know we all do because she is one of the best ever in STL, she has to need money, patronizing her only fans will not help that situation I did look at it and nothing is nude its all teaser pics with everything available for purchase, guys I beg of you stop paying for only fans not only is it stupid but if you want material to spank the monkey its free online everywhere! Parker come back asap please.

Lfsman
09-21-21, 10:16
Why pay for pictures and stuff on Only Fans site when you can get all those things and much more for free on free porn sites!Totally agree I don't bother with * rather just hit up pornhub for free but different strokes for different folks.

MikeyD138
09-21-21, 16:51
Just pulled in and down the hill and there's a county brownie sitting in the lot. I about shit my britches!

Moogiebar
09-21-21, 17:53
Hit up relaxing not expecting anything but a massage and was offered HJ finish as a natural course of events, tipped 40 and left. Was a little jackhammery but nice enough surprise I didn't care.

LeaveIt
09-22-21, 07:20
Since new to area saw many reviews on Eden all right on, beautiful lady excellent location, services well like I read gold standard for sure, she set the mood perfect will repeat!

Question is where do I go from here?

I'm open to suggestions at the $300 top spending hope to hear from you mongers out there!!

Thanks.

Leaveit.

RoyBoy69
09-22-21, 08:06
I know it's commonplace on this board to complain about Prolux girls, but I got no complaints with Lila. I'm a regular. I'm a sucker for a cute face and a chippery girl. Lila has both. She's a dancer / entertainer and strips (although not as much since she's been with Prolux), so her session is kind of like she's putting on a show for you. She has you laughing and engaged from the start. It's a great time. Hawaii is my fav place to visit in the world. She's got a tropical motif going with setting, music and dress that I really enjoy. It's like a mini vacay every time I visit her. She's also sexy as hell and always accommodates my kinks. Good finish; massage is just sensual that's the only drawback. But overall she's just a super sweet gal and a wonderful time.

Member #6067
09-22-21, 09:16
I'm sorry but she has some hot stuff on there.I agree she has some hot stuff and she is as hot as they come!

Just my opinion!!

Lfsman
09-22-21, 10:41
Since new to area saw many reviews on Eden all right on, beautiful lady excellent location, services well like I read gold standard for sure, she set the mood perfect will repeat!

I'm open to suggestions at the $300 top spending hope to hear from you mongers out there!!

Thanks.

Leaveit.Welcome yes eden is a favorite as to where you go from here it really depends on what you are looking for. I'd suggest asian megan who is also on rr she also gives a great real massage that none of the other girls do so it is an added bonus! I'd also recommend diana who is on rr and sensual scarlet. Next would be the the angels, I like angels but scheduling is a hit or miss depending on if they are working that day. Those are my gotos but if none of that works my fallback would be the AMPs in centerville. You can use the search button to look for any of them that I mention and please share and post your reviews to give back to the usasg community!

Jeffc 574
09-22-21, 10:53
Roy,

To ask the $80 question. Was there an upcharge for nude and / or MT? For that matter, how much did accommodating your kinks run?

It has been about a year since I last saw a Pro Luxer, the latest reviews about upcharging for what used to be included isn't making me eager to call. Scarlett and Diana both are nude / MT for 180 straight up.

I have been hitting COVID OT all month. The money needs to go somewhere.

Jeff.

I know it's commonplace on this board to complain about Prolux girls, but I got no complaints with Lila. I'm a regular. I'm a sucker for a cute face and a chippery girl. Lila has both. She's a dancer / entertainer and strips (although not as much since she's been with Prolux), so her session is kind of like she's putting on a show for you. She has you laughing and engaged from the start. It's a great time. Hawaii is my fav place to visit in the world. She's got a tropical motif going with setting, music and dress that I really enjoy. It's like a mini vacay every time I visit her. She's also sexy as hell and always accommodates my kinks. Good finish; massage is just sensual that's the only drawback. But overall she's just a super sweet gal and a wonderful time.

Jeffc 574
09-22-21, 10:57
Along with LFSman's choices, add Lilia to the list. There are some rules, search for reports, but the 300 option is the most beautiful girl I have ever been with. Well worth a call and visit. https://stlouis.rubratings.com/234635.

Search for Scarlett to find all about her.

Thanks.

Leaveit.

SkeeWurt
09-22-21, 11:22
Thanks to the generous folks on these boards for suggesting Eden, and the Centreville AMP Osaka. I had 2 good visits with Blue, but am.

Interested in trying Tokyo. I'm open to suggestions as to recommendations. Also, any BBBJ going on there, or all CBJ? And, do they.

Charge double for 2 girls, or is there a price break. Thanks.

OhioSteve513
09-22-21, 11:38
Hit up relaxing not expecting anything but a massage and was offered HJ finish as a natural course of events, tipped 40 and left. Was a little jackhammery but nice enough surprise I didn't care.I've gotten consistently good massages at Relaxing Spa, mostly at least several months ago, almost always with a HJ HE.

Also have been very happy with the service at Health / Classic on Olive a few months ago and at Classic on Clayton Road with Carrie recently.

Derosa
09-22-21, 14:43

Thanks.

Leaveit.Where do you go from here?

Seems to me you go back to Eden for more!

Maddog72
09-22-21, 20:49
I agree she has some hot stuff and she is as hot as they come!

Just my opinion!!What you do not understand is she will never come back if you guys keep her in money!! Cut it out guys just stop this is crazy she will never be back if you continue paying her for pictures get your porn for free online and pray for Parker to come back.

RoyBoy69
09-22-21, 21:30
Roy,

To ask the $80 question. Was there an upcharge for nude and / or MT? For that matter, how much did accommodating your kinks run?

It has been about a year since I last saw a Pro Luxer, the latest reviews about upcharging for what used to be included isn't making me eager to call. Scarlett and Diana both are nude / MT for 180 straight up.

I have been hitting COVID OT all month. The money needs to go somewhere.

Jeff.I can't compare with what things used to be since I'm kinda new to the industry. I pay $140 plus the $50 upcharge for MT, the kinks and sometimes cuddling. Some say that's overpaying but to me it's well worth it for a wildly fun, intelligent girl.

Badboy2
09-23-21, 09:27
What you do not understand is she will never come back if you guys keep her in money!! Cut it out guys just stop this is crazy she will never be back if you continue paying her for pictures get your porn for free online and pray for Parker to come back.She won't come back because she don't have to worry about some stalker turd beating the crap out her and taking her money on Only Fans. She can also spend time at home with her family without being rode by all of St. Louis all day. I believe her last hurray was with Destiny, but never say never.

Jeffc 574
09-23-21, 10:21
I can't compare with what things used to be since I'm kinda new to the industry. I pay $140 plus the $50 upcharge for MT, the kinks and sometimes cuddling. Some say that's overpaying but to me it's well worth it for a wildly fun, intelligent girl.It looks like 180 is the new 140.

Did you overpay? You had fun and it sounds like you would again, so no. 160-180 is the going rate for several other girls.

RuberAvis
09-23-21, 11:01
What you do not understand is she will never come back if you guys keep her in money!! Cut it out guys just stop this is crazy she will never be back if you continue paying her for pictures get your porn for free online and pray for Parker to come back.I'll support her any way that I can, she is truly one of the most amazing girls I have ever met.

DirtyDuke
09-23-21, 13:38
Anyone know if she's back working? She last had an ad on rubratings at the end of August saying she'd be gone until Sept. 6. Haven't seen anything from her since then.

Thanks,

DD.

ThatGuyStl
09-23-21, 15:22
It looks like 180 is the new 140.

Did you overpay? You had fun and it sounds like you would again, so no. 160-180 is the going rate for several other girls.I just saw her today as well based on the description. Decent light touch massage and convo but Lila is a fucking smoke show man. Everyone has their type and she is right up my alley. I don't think there is an ounce of fat on that body besides her perfect tits and ass. Amazing eye contact on the finish and I love that.

Only downside is +20 for MT and I can live with that. Panties come off at 50 but no touch even when off so I opted for MT and left another 20 tip just cause I hope the menu opens up when I go back. There were a few rules and I asked for her to sit on me rather then stand on the side of the bed and was denied.

I will for sure repeat as she is on of the hottest I've seen of late but its difficult not to remember girls like Molly Hurst. I used to have her for 125 and pretty much anything went. I know those days are long gone but Lila will be a regular of mine while I continue to see reviews of others.

Member #6067
09-23-21, 17:45
She won't come back because she don't have to worry about some stalker turd beating the crap out her and taking her money on Only Fans. She can also spend time at home with her family without being rode by all of St. Louis all day. I believe her last hurray was with Destiny, but never say never.I agree with bad boy some guy chocking her she is a very nice person I get she won't come back but she has a family and is a very good person.

You'll fine place to go.

Badboy2
09-23-21, 19:12
Anyone know if she's back working? She last had an ad on rubratings at the end of August saying she'd be gone until Sept. 6. Haven't seen anything from her since then.

Thanks,

DD.I believe she went off with a new boyfriend, that's my best guess. She likes to talk during sessions and she was enamored over some guy, blah, blah other stuff she talks about. As much of fruitcake she is when opens her mouth, she is a loyal fruitcake. So, my guess is giving hand jobs and talking dirty isn't being a good girlfriend. That's not even mentioning all the other stuff she listed in her ad, but to each his own. My guess, if the relationship works out, she's another one who's moved on. If not, you will see her posting again.

LeaveIt
09-24-21, 07:36
Where do you go from here?

Seems to me you go back to Eden for more!Well I took the safe but owe so good trip back to Eden twice in a few days! She is beautiful lady opted for hour FS session again!

Ok I must find another place! Hear a lot about Lilia but too many missing parts to the service don't think for me thanks to one of the long time mongers thanks 77!

Any utr that might be interested in new friends, like BBBJCIM not sure if Asian Megan will oblige if so please let me know.

Thanks.

LifeGuy
09-24-21, 17:40
Avoid this one, worst massage ever, only light touch and not much of that. No teasing at all and the extras were on the table but way to expensive for what was happening with the shitty massage, why throw good money at bad and expect a different outcome.

Platinum345
09-25-21, 11:22
Hey guys,

Help me out here. I'm wanting to get some info on hotel Asians. I see there posts on rubratings all the time and a little bit of info here and there on the forums but was wondering if anyone would be willing to PM me with some details. Which are safer? Which are more reliable? Which are more into their jobs? That kind of stuff. PM me if anyone has some good info.

StCharlesTool2
09-25-21, 17:19
Nice young sexy workers here. Full body, walk on back for hard pressure, four hands, table shower. All good. Always tip. 2 and everyone loves you. Call for appointment if busy.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/239837

HotStoneStl
09-25-21, 22:42
Nice young sexy workers here. Full body, walk on back for hard pressure, four hands, table shower. All good. Always tip. 2 and everyone loves you. Call for appointment if busy.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/239837I agree, BF has always been good about making sure you get massage. Zen, Happy Feet, BF, Sun Li. You will get massage and they are very good. YMMV.

Hamster4072
09-26-21, 09:44
I've gotten consistently good massages at Relaxing Spa, mostly at least several months ago, almost always with a HJ HE.

Also have been very happy with the service at Health / Classic on Olive a few months ago and at Classic on Clayton Road with Carrie recently.I could have written this. This has been my experience also. If you are looking for more than HJ, then these are not the right places. Good report, however it would be better NOT to put the AMP girl's name on this public forum. If she gets too much attention (LE), they may have to ship her to a new city. Then they can tell LE that she went rogue offering HJ HE, so they had to fire her. It is better to private message with the girls names. Thanks.

MScofield
09-26-21, 14:05
Had a dream on Saturday about Carrie. Called and fixed an appointment with Carrie. Upon arrival, received by Carrie and took me to a room. I got down without cover but upon her entrance she covered me from back side. I hinted her about my reason to come and even removed the cover but she forced to do the massage only when covered, Upon face-up same thing. I got frustrated and asked her upfront "Are you Carrie", and got the answer 'Yes'. Since I was suspicious about the behavior mentioned here and actual, I asked again after sometime, and she accepted that she is not Carrie, may be Cici or Jen, whatever and told me that Carrie has gone to LA. Feels like I was really ripped of in the name of Carrie and no even given a decent massage, just talked about her personal life and interested to know about me and personal life. May be not return unless someone post HE to this story.

Eveready1469
09-26-21, 18:49
Had a dream on Saturday about Carrie. Called and fixed an appointment with Carrie. Upon arrival, received by Carrie and took me to a room. I got down without cover but upon her entrance she covered me from back side. I hinted her about my reason to come and even removed the cover but she forced to do the massage only when covered, Upon face-up same thing. I got frustrated and asked her upfront "Are you Carrie", and got the answer 'Yes'. Since I was suspicious about the behavior mentioned here and actual, I asked again after sometime, and she accepted that she is not Carrie, may be Cici or Jen, whatever and told me that Carrie has gone to LA. Feels like I was really ripped of in the name of Carrie and no even given a decent massage, just talked about her personal life and interested to know about me and personal life. May be not return unless someone post HE to this story.I remember my first rodeo.

Hamster4072
09-26-21, 20:29
I remember my first rodeo.This is soul crushing news. She was only here about two months! I may have to find a new place.

OhioSteve513
09-26-21, 21:00
Had a dream on Saturday about Carrie. Called and fixed an appointment with Carrie. Upon arrival, received by Carrie and took me to a room. I got down without cover but upon her entrance she covered me from back side. I hinted her about my reason to come and even removed the cover but she forced to do the massage only when covered, Upon face-up same thing. I got frustrated and asked her upfront "Are you Carrie", and got the answer 'Yes'. Since I was suspicious about the behavior mentioned here and actual, I asked again after sometime, and she accepted that she is not Carrie, may be Cici or Jen, whatever and told me that Carrie has gone to LA. Feels like I was really ripped of in the name of Carrie and no even given a decent massage, just talked about her personal life and interested to know about me and personal life. May be not return unless someone post HE to this story.Terribly disappointing news if Carrie is no longer at Classic on Clayton Road.

LJ Looking
09-27-21, 00:19
Avoid this one, worst massage ever, only light touch and not much of that. No teasing at all and the extras were on the table but way to expensive for what was happening with the shitty massage, why throw good money at bad and expect a different outcome.Is this the Kimmi / Kimmy you're referring to??

If not, anybody got any intel??

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/130454

DirtyDuke
09-27-21, 12:05
I believe she went off with a new boyfriend, that's my best guess. She likes to talk during sessions and she was enamored over some guy, blah, blah other stuff she talks about. As much of fruitcake she is when opens her mouth, she is a loyal fruitcake. So, my guess is giving hand jobs and talking dirty isn't being a good girlfriend. That's not even mentioning all the other stuff she listed in her ad, but to each his own. My guess, if the relationship works out, she's another one who's moved on. If not, you will see her posting again.If that's what it was, it didn't last long. She's back advertising today.

Zr Guy
09-27-21, 13:54
Terribly disappointing news if Carrie is no longer at Classic on Clayton Road.That's for sure. I only went there once, on an early Monday afternoon a few weeks ago. I was planning to go again, soon. I didn't get the name of the girl that gave me the massage but I left happy. I have to assume it was Carrie. I usually don't get that lucky.

Badboy2
09-27-21, 19:04
If that's what it was, it didn't last long. She's back advertising today.She's cuckoo for coco puffs. So I'm not surprised. I'm glad she's back. She's easy on the eyes and gives a good hand whacking. The conspiracy theory / mobster stories along her anxiety paranoia is just enough crazy to make her fun. We only see her occasionally, it's a different story if you have to be in a relationship with her. Even the Joker had his limits.

MadManMax
09-28-21, 22:38
I see a lot of reviews on Eden. Can anyone PM me to confirm contact information?

Seems like a lot of info via text, just want to make sure I am contact the right number.

Phone ends in *683? Near Pershing?

Thanks!

Max.

JOtis
09-29-21, 01:12
Think she was in accident over weekend so could be gone for awhile.

Yes, she is very impatient. She freaks out and throws a fit. She is like a child. When I finally saw her, I knew I wasn't going to bother seeing her again, because of how she acts. Also her place is kept totally dark, so you can't see her really either. She isn't very smooth and a bit too hairy, legs and glute area. she also has gps and asks for way too much. she is at best a one and done pump n dump type. she is very disrespectful and not patient at all, very aggressive, not very feminine or lady like. You are hurried out the door in 15 to 20 minutes, she just hurries it along and you are left paying an insane amount. Note that the reason she keeps it so dark is because she lies about her age, she claims to be early 30s but is actually 39 or 40. After you see her, she will text you asking you to buy her bags or clothes, asking for more money too. Don't waste your time. She has a very gps valley girl, air head type personality, where she thinks her time is all that matters. Her personality and attitude were the worst out of any woman i met doing this for 4 plus years now, and I'm the type where i prefer the woman to not speak much at all, because i don't want a gfe experience (not that she can even offer that). she is the type that would do better if she just acted like a respectable adult and treated people with respect.

Jeffc 574
09-29-21, 10:05
I see a lot of reviews on Eden. Can anyone PM me to confirm contact information?
Seems like a lot of info via text, just want to make sure I am contact the right number.
Phone ends in *683? Near Pershing?
Thanks! Max.Max,

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/192666 No Wednesdays. Great time.

Jeffc 574
09-29-21, 10:08
Has anyone seen the post Pro Lux Jessica?

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/241649

RangerStl
09-29-21, 10:24

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/241649Haven't seen her, but previous reports weren't good. Up charge for anything, lackluster attitude and mediocre finish.

WingerDinger99
09-29-21, 15:26
Think she was in accident over weekend so could be gone for awhile.Every time I made an appointment with her it went no where. She would randomly text that she was available at times too which was so confusing. How did you hear about this?

RegisJ1
09-29-21, 18:10
Every time I made an appointment with her it went no where. She would randomly text that she was available at times too which was so confusing. How did you hear about this?Yeah, I made a dozen attempts to connect with her over a month. I should note that she was always communicative and polite, but ultimately didn't have much availability and 50/50 even if you got an appointment. I eventually gave up and enjoyed another fun session with Elsa.

Hamster4072
09-29-21, 18:30
She's cuckoo for coco puffs. So I'm not surprised. I'm glad she's back. She's easy on the eyes and gives a good hand whacking. The conspiracy theory / mobster stories along her anxiety paranoia is just enough crazy to make her fun. We only see her occasionally, it's a different story if you have to be in a relationship with her. Even the Joker had his limits.I have only been to AMPs. I was wondering how much money ballpark we are talking about for a session with Abbey. The nutty stuff sounds entertaining too. Thanks for any info.

DerekStL
09-29-21, 20:32

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/241649Set an appointment with her last Friday. Was nervous at first because of other reviews but she was hella sexy and even for just a massage I was pretty happy with my time. Took her time with the finish, great conversation along the way.

I get the feeling that once she gets more familiar with someone there is more on the menu but I knew what I was getting at the time and was really happy.

Will be repeating again if she's available.

Hamster4072
09-29-21, 21:57
I went to Classic recently. I got a tall slender woman, very bad English. I was shocked that I was only offered DIY, based on prior visits. My hands were only allowed otc butt. I am older, so I need more stimulation to get going. Hopefully next visit will be better. I hope this is not the new norm.

Badboy2
09-29-21, 22:00
I have only been to AMPs. I was wondering how much money ballpark we are talking about for a session with Abbey. The nutty stuff sounds entertaining too. Thanks for any info.She has a very reasonable flat rate, but as with anyone tips are appreciated. Great looking enhanced knockers. Everything she offers and the rate is in her ad. If she's advertising, she's available. Have fun.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161850

Hamster4072
09-29-21, 22:13
Share please sent pm.Can you share your good place please. I would keep it on the dl. Thanks.

Jsleez
09-30-21, 07:48
Set an appointment with her last Friday. Was nervous at first because of other reviews but she was hella sexy and even for just a massage I was pretty happy with my time. Took her time with the finish, great conversation along the way.

I get the feeling that once she gets more familiar with someone there is more on the menu but I knew what I was getting at the time and was really happy.

Will be repeating again if she's available.Jess is real good. Photos are her. YMMV on extras I suppose but had good chemistry and we pretty much got to third base. LOL.

RockBottom47
10-01-21, 08:35
How do you get the phone numbers to show up on escort babylon? Searched and cannot find anything?

Puppy73
10-01-21, 10:57
How do you get the phone numbers to show up on escort babylon? Searched and cannot find anything?If you are not seeing the number in the ad then check the web address at the very top. The last 10 numbers should be the phone number.

Jeffc 574
10-01-21, 13:45
Scarlett has a new price list! My addiction just got a little cheaper.

Fall Special.

Have you wanted to give Scarlett a try. Now is the best time to get in on this special deal!

30 min $120 Now $100.

60 min $200 Now $160.

90 min $240 Now $220.

2 hours $300 Now $280.

30 min consultation $45.

https://sensualscarlett.com

LknAss
10-01-21, 19:26
I could have written this. This has been my experience also. If you are looking for more than HJ, then these are not the right places. Good report, however it would be better NOT to put the AMP girl's name on this public forum. If she gets too much attention (LE), they may have to ship her to a new city. Then they can tell LE that she went rogue offering HJ HE, so they had to fire her. It is better to private message with the girls names. Thanks.Been mongering AMPs for over 20 years. I have seen it many times. If a girl gets requested by name often she does not last long at the location.

JRay1963
10-01-21, 20:53
Any intel on this one? Based on a text exchange, it sounds like just a striptease with no ending.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/210817

Badboy2
10-01-21, 21:38
Any intel on this one? Based on a text exchange, it sounds like just a striptease with no ending.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/210817No HE and no full service is good enough for me to say nope, not wasting that money.

PicWalsh
10-02-21, 09:16
Helen from rub ratings burned me yesterday. Texted back and forth, all set up, go to location and then requested a venmo or paypal payment before seeing me. I said by-by and moved on. I did not see her ad today but beware of this thief. Please post it helps all of us safe from scams and share the good ones.

Zr Guy
10-02-21, 15:20
Helen from rub ratings burned me yesterday. Texted back and forth, all set up, go to location and then requested a venmo or paypal payment before seeing me. I said by-by and moved on. I did not see her ad today but beware of this thief. Please post it helps all of us safe from scams and share the good ones.Her pics are fakes as well. They're from some model named Genesis Lopez.

Parakleet
10-02-21, 16:22
Helen from rub ratings burned me yesterday. Texted back and forth, all set up, go to location and then requested a venmo or paypal payment before seeing me. I said by-by and moved on. I did not see her ad today but beware of this thief. Please post it helps all of us safe from scams and share the good ones.Did you actually lose any money?

Sparky Smith
10-02-21, 19:23
Interesting experience at what used to be Panda. It's a very different vibe. I got a darn good massage, but only a slightly awkward DIY finish. Surprising since I got a little teasing. I had a slightly older lady named Yoyo, but there were at least two other women that I saw working. One seemed younger.

Overall I would return.Sparky decided to give Oriental (the old Panda) on Bayless a whirl. He paid an older woman at the front. 6 for an hour, assuming she would do the massage, but instead she told Sparky "lie down and wait". Um, Sparky thinks she meant sit down, but OK. Sparky waited in the lobby for 5 minutes, and then a couple of guys walked out, as Sparky tried to look uninterested, and someone called Sparky in.

It was Yoyo; she spent 90% of the massage with Sparky face down, giving a pretty good massage. Minimal teasing and no MT.

Finally with maybe 10 minutes left she told Sparky to turn over and covered him up. At this point she asked for a tip. Sparky tried to explain that he would tip her at the end. She either didn't understand, or pretended not to understand. Finally she began massaging Sparky, but kept him covered, with no teasing. A few minutes and a hot towel later, Sparky's time was up.

So what's the deal with asking for a tip before the end?

She was waiting outside for her tip, and Sparky gave her. 2. It would have been. 4 if she was a bit more daring.

The massage was actually not bad though, so there's that.

Smhoehne
10-03-21, 00:44
Long time lurker here. I thought I could give my 2 ¢ here on Eden in West County a couple weeks ago.

It is strictly either DIY or just a massage here now. Though if you want a very firm massage it can be had here.

Last year an older 50+ masseuse named Hannah was here and would do just about anything. She unfortunately went back to China. I also noticed whenever the older man is at the counter nothing is ever offered, I'm guessing he is the owner.

WyzGuy
10-03-21, 08:39
Hey all. Has anyone else seen Bella. Reports are slim to none but keep thinking about hooking up with a hot Indian chick. Texted with her back and forth not something felt off so never pulled the trigger. Any info is appreciated.

PicWalsh
10-03-21, 12:29
It been said before many times but Scarlett is the gal that can take of all you needs and enjoys doing it. The screening is weird but you'll get through it.

Browser83
10-04-21, 12:02
Would anyone experienced with Eden CWE be able to PM me. Is it a discreet experience? Screening, menu and parking? I've seen Lillia and it was text when I arrived. Is this the same with Eden or ring an apartment number. Looking to leave my phone behind. Any details are much appreciated and will be reciprocated in the future. She sounds amazing.

OkeDokie
10-04-21, 13:01
Anyone have decent info on this one? Want to go see her tomorrow and very mixed reviews on here so far. Old reviews say bad, most recent says she is good. She is the one who talks about yoga as an option.

Thanks.

Browser83
10-04-21, 14:15
Any info anyone could PM about parking, how discreet and is it text before entry or push a buzzer when I arrive. Eden sounds like an amazing provider as they go in St Louis. Looking for a provider that I can stay low key and out of site with.

AmpMonger18
10-04-21, 16:39
Zen is being managed by the former owner of Sunshine on 21. The most you will get here is a flirty DIY.I went to Sun Li and got a similar flirty massage to BF on Manchester. Anyone know if these two AMPs are connected?

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/240069

And FYI the former owner of Sunsine on 21 works at Eden Ballwin. YMMV.

BobbyHobby
10-04-21, 16:49
I agree with bad boy some guy chocking her she is a very nice person I get she won't come back but she has a family and is a very good person.

You'll fine place to go.Parker is back, but is VERY selective and cut her regular list down alot and is also helping her friend get in the business.

QuiGon
10-04-21, 17:32
Hey all. Has anyone else seen Bella. Reports are slim to none but keep thinking about hooking up with a hot Indian chick. Texted with her back and forth not something felt off so never pulled the trigger. Any info is appreciated.I saw Bella about a month ago. Not the same girl in the pictures, but really hot black Indian girl with huge manmades. Paid 3 for the hour b2 b. 5 min then flip tried for HJ and upsell. I said what about the b2 b part. She said OK, got 5 min of b2 b. Then back to upsell. BJ for 150 more, or FS for somewhere and of 5. I felt extremely rushed so opted out, was gone in 20 min. On the way out she said she had to borrow the room from a friend, so there may be more then 1 girl working this ad. She does ask for a picture, I gave her one no face included. She gave me one which was representative no face included. Sorry I since deleted. If you do see her, go for lowest rate possible, then wait for upsell. Don't expect to be there for long.

Jsleez
10-04-21, 23:09
Any info anyone could PM about parking, how discreet and is it text before entry or push a buzzer when I arrive. Eden sounds like an amazing provider as they go in St Louis. Looking for a provider that I can stay low key and out of site with.Park on the street, text her, and walk in like a normal person. If still on same place on pershing. You can walk down the fire escape steps when your done. She is good.

Jeffc 574
10-05-21, 09:26
Any info anyone could PM about parking, how discreet and is it text before entry or push a buzzer when I arrive. Eden sounds like an amazing provider as they go in St Louis. Looking for a provider that I can stay low key and out of site with.To add on to what Jsleez said. Park on the street. It may be crowded but it is safe. She will send you all of the info for entering the building. One of the newer CWE buildings. No one said boo to me. If you want to blend in more, my favorite is to carry a clipboard. No one questions a delivery guy.

Bill Bradsky
10-06-21, 13:29
I went to Sun Li and got a similar flirty massage to BF on Manchester. Anyone know if these two AMPs are connected?

Yes it is the same owner. They also owned East Garden before it closed.

KingOfNowhere
10-06-21, 18:56
I'm not an active poster, so I understand if anyone is skeptical. But I'm not stating anything here that hasn't already been said about Scarlett. When I find a provider who I can trust and who I click with, I stay with that provider. Scarlett is that person for me. She is super friendly and I immediately feel at ease with her. There is no pretence with her. My hour with her is relaxing, fun, and sexy. I never regret my visits with her. If you haven't seen her yet, now is the time. She has reduced rates for a short period of time. Treat her right and she will be a favorite of yours. I'm not providing details as each experience may be different but she is certainly more than a mechanical handshake that some of these providers give at the same $$.

BukkakeLuvr
10-07-21, 13:55
Any info on this one? Texted with her a bit and she said she was located in Dupo IL. I'm not to familiar with the area and haven't seen her ad before.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/247084

Odysseus46
10-07-21, 14:11
The best. I have enjoyed her company for several years, and it just gets better.

O46.

To add on to what Jsleez said. Park on the street. It may be crowded but it is safe. She will send you all of the info for entering the building. One of the newer CWE buildings. No one said boo to me. If you want to blend in more, my favorite is to carry a clipboard. No one questions a delivery guy.

Puppy73
10-07-21, 16:07
Any info on this one? Texted with her a bit and she said she was located in Dupo IL. I'm not to familiar with the area and haven't seen her ad before.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/247084This gal contacted me a couple of months ago through a usasg pm She sent me several pictures and I would have liked to have seen her but she did not have an in-call but she said she had a place in Dupo but I don't think she was using it at the time. She sounded quite Sharp in our conversing but we were unable to work out a meet although I would have liked one.

I'm pretty sure she is real and if you visit her please tell us how it was. Thanks

RoyBoy69
10-07-21, 23:36
I owe you, JeffC, and the other Scarlett reviewers a virtual beer. She's exactly what I've been looking for! It took me a while to make the move to book because I was initially intimidated by the screening process. I've come to appreciate it though. I'd much rather see a girl who is smart, cautious, and selective about who she sees.

Only two sessions in and Scarlett already knows what buttons to push with me. I love how she isn't a clock watcher. I love how she isn't just going through the motions like so many of the other girls; she really has a passion for what she does, and she's good at it. All facets of the experience: the massage, the intimacy, the finish. A+. I finally get why there are so many positive reviews. I will definitely repeat.

I'm not an active poster, so I understand if anyone is skeptical. But I'm not stating anything here that hasn't already been said about Scarlett. When I find a provider who I can trust and who I click with, I stay with that provider. Scarlett is that person for me. She is super friendly and I immediately feel at ease with her. There is no pretence with her. My hour with her is relaxing, fun, and sexy. I never regret my visits with her. If you haven't seen her yet, now is the time. She has reduced rates for a short period of time. Treat her right and she will be a favorite of yours. I'm not providing details as each experience may be different but she is certainly more than a mechanical handshake that some of these providers give at the same $$.

Slimpicker
10-08-21, 09:26
That's way too much info to dish out for not even knowing what intimate details you actually get.

Apache77
10-08-21, 10:12
That's way too much info to dish out for not even knowing what intimate details you actually get.Wow, just do a search and you will find lots of informative reviews. Even a couple by JeffC who has over 1,200 posts so I think he's reasonably legitimate.

Jeffc 574
10-08-21, 11:44
Since I joined USAG I have always tried to be a straight shooter. I have never taken or forced a "deal" for a review. Many of the girls I have seen read or someone tells them about their reviews.

A trip to Scarlett Land.

Answer the questions. It isn't that hard. She has a copy of my real COVID card with my real name. I don't worry about it. Communication is great most of the time. Her phone provider is messing up at the moment. Oh, don't be a jerk. Part of not being a clock watcher means that she answers her phone in between clients. Leave a message, she will get back to you. She is low volume. Another well known service tries to book the 5 or so hours they are open each day 100%. Scarlett books maybe three people a day and rarely back to back.

In her studio. If this is your first visit, lie down. She will probably be topless. She has some massage training. She will ask you about what you need worked on. The tease is outstanding. She likes rubbing her boobs on my back. Time to roll over. More teasing. You may be asked if you would like to rub her. Be polite and you will have a great time. There are a lot of things on the table if the vibe is right. I has been a while since my first visit so what the options are for a rookie may be limited. She is smart, funny and can carry on a conversation. No black helicopter talk.

Website pictures are the real Scarlett. Have a good time.

JRay1963
10-08-21, 21:29
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/241649

Probably mid-late 30's. Very sweet girl. Genuinely good massage. Some encouraged hand roaming but no extras on the table.

Natural a / b cups and a nice little ass. 200 is a bit high for a handy imo but it's nice to have a drama free experience with a genuinely sweet young girl.

Happy hunting out there.

NikeSportsMan
10-09-21, 17:07
Anyone take the plunge on these mega titties yet?? I did FaceTime her briefly and I can confirm these things are massive. I'm trying to get her over tonight.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/68294015

Steven Hyde
10-09-21, 23:44
That's way too much info to dish out for not even knowing what intimate details you actually get.You get an erotic rub and tease, followed by a great BBBJ, daty, and cfs. During subsequent visits, if you tip well and are a nice guy then she is open to almost anything.

KatChaser
10-10-21, 01:01
This gal contacted me a couple of months ago through a usasg pm She sent me several pictures and I would have liked to have seen her but she did not have an in-call but she said she had a place in Dupo but I don't think she was using it at the time. She sounded quite Sharp in our conversing but we were unable to work out a meet although I would have liked one.

I'm pretty sure she is real and if you visit her please tell us how it was. ThanksShe is real. Much bigger than her pics, tries to oversell, a qv is only a BJ, and she wants 150 for FS, money better spent other places, but she is a nice girl good personality, just needs to adjust her prices for what you get.

GM2019
10-10-21, 15:12
I got a great massage at Peaceful Garden in Creve Coeur. Really nice new clean stores. Attractive yet LMT quality. YMMV.

BukkakeLuvr
10-10-21, 23:21
Yeah, I made a dozen attempts to connect with her over a month. I should note that she was always communicative and polite, but ultimately didn't have much availability and 50/50 even if you got an appointment. I eventually gave up and enjoyed another fun session with Elsa.Elsa seems like she is not so easy to get ahold of herself. Seems like she only works a few days a week and somewhat inconsistently from week to week. The Angels main line seems to be out of commission this past week as well.

Tiny Lil
10-11-21, 00:18
She has a very reasonable flat rate, but as with anyone tips are appreciated. Great looking enhanced knockers. Everything she offers and the rate is in her ad. If she's advertising, she's available. Have fun.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161850Abbey James has reduced her hours (9 am to 2 pm) and she is also not offering light BDSM stuff anymore. Any thoughts / ideas why?

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161850

Maddog72
10-11-21, 12:59
Elsa seems like she is not so easy to get ahold of herself. Seems like she only works a few days a week and somewhat inconsistently from week to week. The Angels main line seems to be out of commission this past week as well.Elsa does whatever the fuck she wants to in life, and guys fund it all. She constantly travels never is in stl more than half the month and very rarely works with angels maybe 3 x per month, she is great if you can get a time with her but. She is hard to catch, listen I'm not mad I wish I was 24 with that body and could be a SB to multiple guys she's living a great life.

Sparky Smith
10-11-21, 14:17
Abbey James has reduced her hours (9 am to 2 pm) and she is also not offering light BDSM stuff anymore. Any thoughts / ideas why?

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161850Her ad also says: only seeing returning clients, so if you haven't dipped your toe in crazy yet, you might be out of luck.

Zr Guy
10-11-21, 20:14
Her ad also says: only seeing returning clients, so if you haven't dipped your toe in crazy yet, you might be out of luck.I noticed that she won't see anybody new. Maybe she's just super busy right now from being out for a few weeks. I'm hoping she see's new clients in the future as I wanted to give her a try.

Engr1994
10-11-21, 22:15
Any info anyone could PM about parking, how discreet and is it text before entry or push a buzzer when I arrive. Eden sounds like an amazing provider as they go in St Louis. Looking for a provider that I can stay low key and out of site with.I've seen Eden several times over the past two months. Always an excellent date.

She'll text you instructions on how to enter her secured building before you arrive for the date, park on the street, enter her building as instructed, walk in like you belong there and no one will bat an eye, show up at her door on time, have a great date.

Eden actually has the best setup of any provider that I've seen to date.

HeHopeful
10-12-21, 00:17
Anyone take the plunge on these mega titties yet?? I did FaceTime her briefly and I can confirm these things are massive. I'm trying to get her over tonight.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/68294015Color me curious. Her pics seem. Sus. But I want to know.

HeatFan
10-12-21, 18:41
Color me curious. Her pics seem. Sus. But I want to know.They belong to the P.S. MaseratiXXX is why. One even says ClubMasi LOL.

NikeSportsMan
10-13-21, 07:40
They belong to the P.S. MaseratiXXX is why. One even says ClubMasi LOL.The pics are fake for sure there just a representation. I ended up seeing her. She's friendly with huge titties.

StCharlesTool2
10-13-21, 15:33
Very sexy curvy MILF massage text Jenny. She prefers text.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/135501

Browser83
10-13-21, 18:04
Would anyone be willing to PM what to expect with Reanee? Is it discrete and what neighborhood? I know it is South City but that could mean several different areas. Thanks in advance.

Dubberman
10-13-21, 18:53
New angel Megan just came in, she looks pretty good, hopefully her services are just as good or better. Seems a bit difficult to get a hold of but apparently she was having issues setting up her number, maybe one of you lucky guys got to see her already. Anyways, would be nice if she was more like Reanne, Parker, or Sasha rather than some the newer girls that upcharges a lot just for the BJ. Speaking of which, I haven't seen any of the newer girls being posted in a while lately. Anyone know what happened to them?

RegisJ1
10-14-21, 10:55
New angel Megan just came in, she looks pretty good, hopefully her services are just as good or better. Seems a bit difficult to get a hold of but apparently she was having issues setting up her number, maybe one of you lucky guys got to see her already. Anyways, would be nice if she was more like Reanne, Parker, or Sasha rather than some the newer girls that upcharges a lot just for the BJ. Speaking of which, I haven't seen any of the newer girls being posted in a while lately. Anyone know what happened to them?Would someone mind sharing Megan's number? I'm not on Snapchat. Hopefully I'll have better luck meeting her than I did with Celeste. And I’ll report back. Thanks

StlGuy1950
10-14-21, 11:03
Very sexy curvy MILF massage text Jenny. She prefers text.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/135501Like to give her a try. She has been around for awhile. What is the damage and anything on the table. Mutual touch, etc. ?

HeatFan
10-14-21, 12:36
The pics are fake for sure there just a representation. I ended up seeing her. She's friendly with huge titties.I love a nice big rack myself. What was on the menu? Is she simply just a rub and tug or are there other options?

Member #6122
10-14-21, 13:01
Peaceful garden. Not much going on here. Just good massage.

Eden. You'll leave happy. Ladies were in their 60's?

HeatFan
10-14-21, 13:01
Like to give her a try. She has been around for awhile. What is the damage and anything on the table. Mutual touch, etc. ?Been around forever. $ standard topless rub & tug / Russian is all that's on the menu. She strips down to just her panties about halfway thru. Hands can roam around everywhere but the treasure trove. Don't ask for more as there isn't any and she will probably also ban you. She can be quite chatty but just let her know if she is and she'll tone it down.

BukkakeLuvr
10-14-21, 18:07
I have seen this from a few girls but here's another reference to it in her ad.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/209907

Since many of these girls come on sites like USASG to read their own reviews it only seems fair that we be able to do the same. Does anyone know where providers leave these reviews?

FartCity
10-14-21, 19:35
Went to the old Panda (now says Jasmine on the door?) Was my first AMP visit since the End Times began, so I was pumped. Got right in, not busy. I liked that they keep the front door locked.

Massage was uncovered, but not really much of a tease. On flip, hands got close enough for a chub but still didn't even graze anything that would be considered inappropriate. Then she does the "all done!" While looking down at me like she's expecting me to ask for more. I did the motion. "ok, but you do. " . No assistance AT ALL. Just a loser jerkin it in front of an old Asian lady.

Bad times.

Jannisary
10-15-21, 00:35

Since many of these girls come on sites like USASG to read their own reviews it only seems fair that we be able to do the same. Does anyone know where providers leave these reviews?The sites with that sort of information that I've heard about all require vetting before anyone is allowed access. If you act respectful, don't waste their time, and don't get abusive towards a provider you really don't have much to worry about.

Jeffc 574
10-15-21, 09:04
The sites with that sort of information that I've heard about all require vetting before anyone is allowed access. If you act respectful, don't waste their time, and don't get abusive towards a provider you really don't have much to worry about.I found a national site once. It was several years ago. What I saw was a list of phone numbers with notes like, forced anal, rapist, didn't pay, hit, stalker. In short, don't be that guy and you will be fine.

Also, if you have sent 17 texts to the same girl today, the answer is no never. Stop doing that.

A now retired provider told me about a facebook group of STL area providers. Assume they talk about us. My new life goal is to get invited to one of their face to face meetings.

Splatter34
10-15-21, 09:32
This was the old Panda at Bayless and I-55?

Went to the old Panda (now says Jasmine on the door?) Was my first AMP visit since the End Times began, so I was pumped. Got right in, not busy. I liked that they keep the front door locked.

Massage was uncovered, but not really much of a tease. On flip, hands got close enough for a chub but still didn't even graze anything that would be considered inappropriate. Then she does the "all done!" While looking down at me like she's expecting me to ask for more. I did the motion. "ok, but you do. " . No assistance AT ALL. Just a loser jerkin it in front of an old Asian lady.

Bad times.

AmpMonger18
10-15-21, 10:49
This was the old Panda at Bayless and I-55?https://stlouis.rubratings.com/240069

Check out Sun Li on Watson or B&F on Manchester for a better massage.

HotStoneStl
10-15-21, 11:13

Check out Sun Li on Watson or B&F on Manchester for a better massage.I like Sun Li (no table shower) And BF (table shower).

Zen on Manchester has the best massage and table shower. Full body, and body scrub, no hassles, no begging for more money after the massage. YMMV.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/105366

Honorable mention to the massage and table shower at Happy Feet Brentwood as well. Have a good weekend.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/236985

Jayp80
10-15-21, 18:01

Since many of these girls come on sites like USASG to read their own reviews it only seems fair that we be able to do the same. Does anyone know where providers leave these reviews?She's using pictures of one of the most famous porn stars in the last 20 years, Brandi Love.

Relax1223
10-16-21, 09:50
Long time member. First time poster. I have seen Karen in feature cc area quite a while ago. Looking for someone else in the Jeffco area. I know I had seen ads for a outcall Karen. Anyone know if she's still around? Or if their are any other girls in Jeffco? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Average Joe55
10-16-21, 14:32
Hello,

Can anyone provide any information on "Toni" Saint Charles. She is a frequent poster and rub ratings.

How good are the massages, etc. Thanks.

Maddog72
10-16-21, 18:39
Long time member. First time poster. I have seen Karen in feature cc area quite a while ago. Looking for someone else in the Jeffco area. I know I had seen ads for a outcall Karen. Anyone know if she's still around? Or if their are any other girls in Jeffco? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.Steer clear away from Karen she has turned In to a whacko she now thinks if you get vaccinated you are a alien, and she thinks if you stand too close to vaccinated person you give of some weird protein that will make unvaccinated people sick the chick has lost her marbles all the way avoid like the plague.

Badboy2
10-16-21, 20:16
Hello,

Can anyone provide any information on "Toni" Saint Charles. She is a frequent poster and rub ratings.

How good are the massages, etc. Thanks.The good: Her place is in a nice area and the massage is excellent. She is really good if you desire a really good close to therapeutic massage and fun finish. On the flip, HE is excellent, even better than most Pro Lux girls I've seen, and unlike some of them, she gets me to the finish line. She can hold a decent conversation and pleasant to chat with during the massage. She's very nice and like Abbey, sends you off with a bottled water.

The bad: That picture on Rub Ratings isn't even close to who you will see. If it's her, it was years ago. She's a busty bbw type. Overall, she's just a nice mom, just doing her massage thing on the side.

ZZFunster
10-17-21, 21:28
I went to Sun Li and got a similar flirty massage to BF on Manchester. Anyone know if these two AMPs are connected?

And FYI the former owner of Sunsine on 21 works at Eden Ballwin. YMMV.Under good information I believe both are owned by the same couple. Lisa the owner who works mostly at B&F is the owner with her husband.

DerekStL
10-18-21, 11:10
Had a session with a new girl Bella the other day.

Overall great session and this little hottie is definitely a fun time!

Massage was actually decent and she was really flirty along the way which made it better for me. On the flip nice BBBJ with a handshake for the finish. She mentioned after she feels comfortable with a client there is more on the menu and will definitely be repeating with her sometime soon.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/249475

DerekStL
10-18-21, 11:13

Massage was actually decent and she was really flirty along the way which made it better for me. On the flip nice BBBJ with a handshake for the finish. She mentioned after she feels comfortable with a client there is more on the menu and will definitely be repeating with her sometime soon.

Bxy444
10-18-21, 14:45
Anyone use rub ratings? Feel like there are a lot of scams on there but can't tell. Saw a newish ad of a "sophisticated law student." Has anyone seen her? I've seen her ads awhile ago but have never seen any reviews.

Bxy444
10-18-21, 15:05
Has anyone seen April Dawn? PM if possible. Looking to book an appointment but don't see any reviews.

ChrisHansen92
10-18-21, 18:26
Not a jackoff guy but she looks good! Thanks for the report and interested. If I may ask sir after reading the ad, no age is listed? Could you provide an estimated age and effective age? Also it indicates 300 dollars for what you received. Did she give you any indication / hint of what a FS hour would cost? Thanks again.

BlahBlah983
10-19-21, 01:04
Has anyone seen Miss Samantha listed on rubratings?

LeaveIt
10-19-21, 08:36
As anyone seen the new Angel looks cute a spinner for sure! Communication not so good!

Please DM if any experience.

Thanks.

Leave.

Bxy444
10-19-21, 17:04
Anyone tried the new girl Brittany? Looking for a review so I can book. Number doesn't seem like it's from in state so leads me to believe it's a scam? PM or comment if you have any insight. Thanks in advance!

Slimpicker
10-20-21, 09:17
Not a jackoff guy but she looks good! Thanks for the report and interested. If I may ask sir after reading the ad, no age is listed? Could you provide an estimated age and effective age? Also it indicates 300 dollars for what you received. Did she give you any indication / hint of what a FS hour would cost? Thanks again.Well you put it nicer than I would have. I'm more like "what? You paid 300 for what you got?? Seriously?" and were you able to at least roam your hands anywhere?? And how many times do you need to drop the 3 before the fun really starts??

Paulieb9601
10-20-21, 12:24
Is there a provider that offers a good sensual rub with a lot of teasing?

My go-to was Lizzie at ProLux, but she has been gone for a while.

I gave Harley a nice tip up front and she did a pretty good job. May have to try her again.

-Asian Megan is amazing, but she is more therapeutic with limited teasing.

- Sweet Blonde Therapist offered no teasing.

-Toni had a great run and finish, but again limited teasing and a little pricey.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Paulieb9601
10-20-21, 12:47

I gave Harley a nice tip up front and she did a pretty good job. May have to try her again.

-Toni had a great run and finish, but again limited teasing and a little pricey.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MRH99
10-20-21, 13:46

Any suggestions would be appreciated.I found the teasing to be excellent with Asian Megan, YMMV. One of the many things I like about her.

The finish is DIY and she is an older lady, but Lee at Lee's KimJoe has the most sensual teasing. Hands down. Of any provider I have seen.

Paulieb9601
10-20-21, 14:10
I found the teasing to be excellent with Asian Megan, YMMV. One of the many things I like about her.

The finish is DIY and she is an older lady, but Lee at Lee's KimJoe has the most sensual teasing. Hands down. Of any provider I have seen.Megan is amazing. I won't say a negative thing about her. She does some nice teasing in the the middle with some reach under, which I love, but then she does more massage and stretching and the excitement goes away.

Badboy2
10-20-21, 17:11
Well you put it nicer than I would have. I'm more like "what? You paid 300 for what you got?? Seriously?" I so agree with this portion of what you said. I'd DIY and pay myself 300 before I'd pay anyone else 300 to do it.

CutiePie7
10-20-21, 18:31
Megan is amazing. I won't say a negative thing about her. She does some nice teasing in the the middle with some reach under, which I love, but then she does more massage and stretching and the excitement goes away.Does she only do DIY or does she give you a hand? How much if she does?

Gerry2753
10-20-21, 21:11
There used to be a young lady, went by the name 'J', working in St. Charles just south of 70 between 5th and 94. Her and her significant other were swingers and partied in IL. She then got tagged by LE and that was basically that last I heard of her. Anyone know who I am dreaming of?

Dlister426
10-21-21, 06:42

Any suggestions would be appreciated.Best tease in town and maybe the state.

Paulieb9601
10-21-21, 09:01
Does she only do DIY or does she give you a hand? How much if she does?She has been well reviewed on here. If you do a quick search, you'll get all the information you need.

GM2019
10-21-21, 10:02
Under good information I believe both are owned by the same couple. Lisa the owner who works mostly at B&F is the owner with her husband.I got a great 4 hands massage at BF. And a great 2 hands massage with DIY assist at Sun Li. YMMV.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/228784

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/228785

Bballstl
10-21-21, 10:23
I found the teasing to be excellent with Asian Megan, YMMV. One of the many things I like about her. And she brings back the tease after her amazing massage, the ending is satisfying and exceptional, Not DIY.

Rubs Are Fun
10-21-21, 21:46
Best tease in town and maybe the state.Is it just a tease or does Lee do the happy ending? Cost?

Thanks,

Rubs Are Fun.

Dlister426
10-22-21, 06:36
Is it just a tease or does Lee do the happy ending? Cost?

Thanks,

Rubs Are Fun.It's all DIY. I pay $100 for all.

MRH99
10-22-21, 09:20
Is it just a tease or does Lee do the happy ending? Cost?

Thanks,

Rubs Are Fun.DIY only but she has always helped out in a sensual way. Last time I went it was 40/ hh 60/ hour to the house. Pretty much the same service in the hh session just a little shorter.

Rubs Are Fun
10-22-21, 14:19
DIY only but she has always helped out in a sensual way. Last time I went it was 40/ hh 60/ hour to the house. Pretty much the same service in the hh session just a little shorter.Thanks for the info.

Sentier
10-23-21, 11:00
No go with Julia use to give HJ on flip now acts like no extras don't go waste your time.

MadManMax
10-23-21, 19:38
Very jealous of you all in STL. Eden is an absolute dream.

Easy set up, although she does odd hours for most of us. A+ provider with a rocking body. Will be back next time I'm in town.

RickBarnes
10-23-21, 23:51
No go with Julia use to give HJ on flip now acts like no extras don't go waste your time.Seems like most of the time I drive by there, there are a couple cars in the parking lot. I'm assuming one is the person doing the massage and other cars are clients. Has anyone left there happy? If so, did it take some visits to build rapport?

Sentier
10-24-21, 00:31
Has anyone seen Monica or have any experiences with her? She use to be at D'Angelas in O'fallon and now is gone. If anyone knows where she is now please PM me. Also, if anyone has had experience with Monica please PM me and let me know how it went and what you got would really appreciate any ideas and cost associated, but most importantly just where she is now. Thanks for the heads up appreciate this forum and everyone here.

FScott1984
10-24-21, 09:03
Finally got into see Scarlett. Location is one of safest I have been to since starting the hobby.

It's was definitely in my top 5 visits to a provider. Scarlett is really interested in what you want out of the session. She combines a thorough knowledge of true massage therapy with intimacy and sexuality that was a true surprise. She helped in ways that was both physical and mental.

She went out of her way to make my body totally relax and I was so in a great place by the time she made every part of my body reach Euphoria.

She is very invested in making you happy.

I have found a new regular provider.

Wow.

Tony 9
10-24-21, 12:54
Has anyone seen Monica or have any experiences with her? She use to be at D'Angelas in O'fallon and now is gone. If anyone knows where she is now please PM me. Also, if anyone has had experience with Monica please PM me and let me know how it went and what you got would really appreciate any ideas and cost associated, but most importantly just where she is now. Thanks for the heads up appreciate this forum and everyone here.Boss Angela had told me she is gone from that store. When I last called to set up an appointment, the boss lady told me 2 versions why she left. Days later I shared this info w my AMP source. I was told by my source that Angela was NOT happy with Monica (not his exact quote). Another person I exchange AMP info with, who communicated w Monica, had messaged me: "the boss is telling lies about her". Yes I am being vague on the details, purposely.

A coincidence? :

While I was on the RM site. I posted a nice review of my visit with M at the store this past summer. Eventually someone new started remarking on that report and reports from other members (they were very envious) - claiming we were all lying about our POSITIVE remarks with Monica 😉. Then soon after, I began to get PM's from this same person, same name.

I ONLY speculate it may be the owner or someone associated with the store. You have to believe that owners, workers may also be reading the various forums on the AMP businesses. The posted reports are the intension of the review sites, why members read & share. Could the "details" posted be incentive for the owners who also read reports. To crack down on employees?

I've not been back to DAngela's. No desire too after the RM circumstances. I'll assume this is a legit store only.

Prolly what Angela desired.

P.S. My advice newbies to this forum. Read & present reports yourself to build up your history & trust factor in order to share with other members prior to requesting info / details.

RchiGuy
10-24-21, 13:37
Been touring the Centreville AMPs recently and want to stop in at Tokyo. Where the hell do you park? I don't see a driveway.

Mediares1
10-25-21, 00:05
Been touring the Centreville AMPs recently and want to stop in at Tokyo. Where the hell do you park? I don't see a driveway.There's a fence around the lot, and a gap in the fence on the north side for your vehicle to enter the lot. Follow the pavement with your eyes from that gap until you see the access point.

Woderif
10-25-21, 01:25
Been touring the Centreville AMPs recently and want to stop in at Tokyo. Where the hell do you park? I don't see a driveway.You turn in at the driveway next to Belagio. Then you follow the driveway through the trees. You park in the lot behind the privacy fence.

Sentier
10-25-21, 08:10
Does anyone have experience with this place? Sunny is provider I have been several times always HJ and always kind. She is 45 maybe very skinny wears mask only complaint answers phone too much. Has anyone got more then HJ is there more on menu? PM me thanks I recommend her just know she is busy always with others and tha is downside recommend going or booking later get little extra time. No table shower but place is clean. Health Massage is name now.

Sentier
10-25-21, 08:14
Very thin provider maybe 40 name Mary anyone know or been? She is good massage and will do HJ and maybe more anyone have any experience more PM me I went got HJ and gave 60 on flip put out for her. Wonder if more on menu place is clean let me know if anyone has more info recommend. Also was able to do more just PM for details.

Sentier
10-25-21, 08:22
Went to parlor got Tiffany nice place clean she was wearing professional outfit. I started massage she is good provider on flip I touch her ass she opens her legs so can touch kitty otc and she rubs my inner leg. Anyone have simular experience PM me. I got her to give HJ wonder if more on menu?? Table shower she all over the boys and clean ass really tooo well if you know what I mean no cover on junk. Let me touch her under outfit Bush pussy she is thin attractive and I think a lot more on menu. I will try 100 next time to see if can get more maybe CBJ will let you all know anyway let me know if anyone has info Pm me thanks.

Beetle01
10-25-21, 09:20
You turn in at the driveway next to Belagio. Then you follow the driveway through the trees. You park in the lot behind the privacy fence.They have that drive blocked off with a gate at the moment. You have to go around the traffic circle and pull in a little spot big enough for 2 cars across from PT'S parking lot, then go up the stairs by the building and walk around to the front to get in. Or park in PT'S lot I guess if the 2 spots are full. It's pretty shitty right now.

Jfouquet
10-25-21, 11:36
There used to be a young lady, went by the name 'J', working in St. Charles just south of 70 between 5th and 94. Her and her significant other were swingers and partied in IL. She then got tagged by LE and that was basically that last I heard of her. Anyone know who I am dreaming of?I remember her well. Great massage and ending. She was a looker too. One of my top 5.

SamuelAdams
10-25-21, 11:52
Went to parlor got Tiffany nice place clean she was wearing professional outfit. I started massage she is good provider on flip I touch her ass she opens her legs so can touch kitty otc and she rubs my inner leg. Anyone have simular experience PM me. I got her to give HJ wonder if more on menu?? Table shower she all over the boys and clean ass really tooo well if you know what I mean no cover on junk. Let me touch her under outfit Bush pussy she is thin attractive and I think a lot more on menu. I will try 100 next time to see if can get more maybe CBJ will let you all know anyway let me know if anyone has info Pm me thanks.Is she young or old??

Sentier
10-25-21, 13:06
Is she young or old??I would say she is 40 maybe under can't totally tell with Asians but not 50 or 60 so I would say late 30 maybe early 40 guessing.

SocratesRvng
10-25-21, 18:19
Went to SS on Saturday after I was striking out with my UTRs and some regulars I see. Was finalizing some last ghosts be more pulling the trigger to walk inside. Sarah stumbled out of Tokyo and made way to Bellagio. In her way she stopped by the car and said a new girl was inside named Pula. Searched the forum and of course Paula isn't new but read good things on here so I decided that's who I wanted to see. No one was parked outside so I knew I'd have my pick and she wouldn't be busy. BTW, Sarah looks rough in the daylight LOL.

Made my way inside and Paula is the one who opens the door and leads me to the room. She is definitely the better looking one out of the bunch with nice titties to play with. We agreed on the deed and she got to work caressing the back and playing with the taint and even licked it. She started a good BJ which felt like uncovers but she secretly used her mouth to put on the wrapper. When it came to FS, I told her I didn't want it so she snatched it off. We did my favorite standing missionary (I have yet to find an Asian that isn't made for standing missionary) and she started to complain that it wasn't going to work but I activated the quads and made it work perfectly. From then on she really got into it way more than I even cared for her to LOL. I slid a finger between her clinches cheeks to the third hole but she didn't let me enter but allowed me to caress until I exploded inside her. As I was stroking during the finish, she did not want me to remove myself. She kept saying "leave it in" and pressing me inside and even got a little mad when I finally exited.

She cleaned me up thoroughly with a warm wet towel and alcohol and We chatted for a bit since no one was there and she kept asking why I do this (because I'm not the typical look, I guess?) and I told her because it's fin and easy. I left happy and empty, and I'd come back for Paula any day.

So-Crates.

RchiGuy
10-25-21, 18:47
They have that drive blocked off with a gate at the moment. You have to go around the traffic circle and pull in a little spot big enough for 2 cars across from PT'S parking lot, then go up the stairs by the building and walk around to the front to get in. Or park in PT'S lot I guess if the 2 spots are full. It's pretty shitty right now.Thanks! I did see a couple cars parked right off the state road there, but didn't think that was their parking (plus, the other three AMPs have a fenced lot). I'll keep an eye out to see if their driveway opens up again.

Member #6122
10-25-21, 19:05
I would say she is 40 maybe under can't totally tell with Asians but not 50 or 60 so I would say late 30 maybe early 40 guessing.Late 50's maybe early 60's. We just look young. She's already very busy.

Sentier
10-25-21, 20:57
Great experience and great ts. Pm if your interested in specific provider got HJ no issue. This place is private and clean providers know the deal.

Sentier
10-25-21, 21:03
Pm on provider but went last night and I guess she was feeling bad she has been a ***** to me and finally got the works from provider. I simply said here's the deal I want it all here's this amount of money and you have been really horrible to me lately. She said fine and finally got it all it was great and I am so lucky to have had this happen. I have known her for about 4 years now. Until this last year everything was cool, but never did I expect to get FS out of her. Always thought was off limits. But apparently not now. She told me her business has fallen off and she and her husband need the money. I was shocked. She lives in town and country been to her house got normal stuff in past. She once told me her deal with husband was everything she can do except FS and BJ. But money is a real motivator PM I will tell you how much I gave for it wasn't cheap but worth it. I have always liked her but now I really like her she knows how to F.

Enough said.

Sentier
10-25-21, 21:05
Just PM me on providers and who you got and experience I am interested in knowing about the skinny one. I know her name just not posting it here. Need to know if others getting anywhere with her. Thanks.

Sentier
10-26-21, 00:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SamuelAdams
10-26-21, 10:13
I was never got HJ in those multiple visits, only gets DIY with roaming, I always give. 40 tips, is everyone the same there or am I missing something??

Ska T
10-26-21, 10:50
I was never got HJ in those multiple visits, only gets DIY with roaming, I always give. 40 tips, is everyone the same there or am I missing something??I am skeptical of the HE claims, maybe I am missing something too!

RubDowninstl
10-26-21, 11:02
I was never got HJ in those multiple visits, only gets DIY with roaming, I always give. 40 tips, is everyone the same there or am I missing something??Your experience is the same as everyone else, those posts misleading.

Ominous
10-26-21, 11:12
Your experience is the same as everyone else, those posts misleading.I disagree, but you have to invest a lot of time and money over years and dozens of visits and even then it's a coin flip. In my view, the whole point of AMPs are supposed to be convenient, consistent, and guaranteed service, and often a safe and discreet location. In most cities you can get FS and hit all these factors.

Unfortunately the best options today are the east metro kamps or Megan, which do not meet all these factors.

GM2019
10-26-21, 13:08
Pm on provider but went last night and I guess she was feeling bad she has been a ***** to me and finally got the works from provider. I simply said here's the deal I want it all here's this amount of money and you have been really horrible to me lately. She said fine and finally got it all it was great and I am so lucky to have had this happen. I have known her for about 4 years now. Until this last year everything was cool, but never did I expect to get FS out of her. Always thought was off limits. But apparently not now. She told me her business has fallen off and she and her husband need the money. I was shocked. She lives in town and country been to her house got normal stuff in past. She once told me her deal with husband was everything she can do except FS and BJ. But money is a real motivator PM I will tell you how much I gave for it wasn't cheap but worth it. I have always liked her but now I really like her she knows how to F.

Enough said.The accuracy based on past experience and the information trend on this and other sites makes these posts from this.

New Member questionable. I have had great massages at all of these places however it is quality massage first and PG teasing second. Most of the time with, a few exceptions which are based on the transient or temporary workers that interpret the AMP boss rules in favor of themselves making big tips. The long time workers are not going to risk their reputation or the AMPs reputation for a little more money from one new customer. As Forest said, that's all I have to say about that.

Here comes the SUN.

Sun Li, Sunrise and Sunshine have all been good to me lately. Try for yourself and see what you think. YMMV.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/228785

Sparky Smith
10-26-21, 13:15
Sparky saw a review on TER from June for Shh Angie. It had a new 636 number, in addition to her old number. Well, the 636 is not her number, it's a business. Her old 314 number said it was not accepting calls at this time. So no luck getting ahold of her, she doesn't post ads anymore.

Cvin2000
10-26-21, 13:49
The accuracy based on past experience and the information trend on this and other sites makes these posts from this.

New Member questionable. I have had great massages at all of these places however it is quality massage first and PG teasing second. Most of the time with, a few exceptions which are based on the transient or temporary workers that interpret the AMP boss rules in favor of themselves making big tips. The long time workers are not going to risk their reputation or the AMPs reputation for a little more money from one new customer. As Forest said, that's all I have to say about that.

Here comes the SUN.

Sun Li, Sunrise and Sunshine have all been good to me lately. Try for yourself and see what you think. YMMV.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/228785I have been to many places many times and on this side of the river only once did I get a BJ at a AMP and never FS. Anyone else? BTW it was on Olive but I am not a fan of that place anymore.

Cvin.

SamuelAdams
10-26-21, 14:10
Recent postings about AMP are quite misleading.

Levatedprz
10-26-21, 14:39
I would say she is 40 maybe under can't totally tell with Asians but not 50 or 60 so I would say late 30 maybe early 40 guessing.I will be shocked if Tiffany is doing more than massage. Seriously.

Hamm Berger
10-26-21, 17:09
What do you guys typically give for a 4 hands massage? Destiny was running an ad on snapchat and quoted me 400 for 30 minutes no FS involved. I had a good time with her solo before but that was 120 for HH. Seems like quite a price hike for one extra girl. Any other duos offering a better deal?

Hamster4072
10-26-21, 17:16
I am skeptical of the HE claims, maybe I am missing something too!I have gotten everything from nothing to DIY to HJ with and without roaming. Never anything else.

Member #6067
10-26-21, 17:51
What do you guys typically give for a 4 hands massage? Destiny was running an ad on snapchat and quoted me 400 for 30 minutes no FS involved. I had a good time with her solo before but that was 120 for HH. Seems like quite a price hike for one extra girl. Any other duos offering a better deal?All I can say is they are both great, and well if it gets you into see Parker I would go for it a can't miss session for sure, if I could swing it I would if you like or have seen either I'd be all over it my schedule just didn't work due to work.

Thanks.

Time.

ChrisHansen92
10-26-21, 18:22
Remove Parker from the equation. She's leaving for her own reasons and will miss her. But I do not not plan on seeing her friend. What is FMV (fair market value) of a nice AA BBW in this market? You guy's decide and sort it out.

All I can say is they are both great, and well if it gets you into see Parker I would go for it a can't miss session for sure, if I could swing it I would if you like or have seen either I'd be all over it my schedule just didn't work due to work.

Thanks.

Time.

Sentier
10-27-21, 01:36
The accuracy based on past experience and the information trend on this and other sites makes these posts from this.

Here comes the SUN.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/228785I am a frequent person at AMP's have been for years spending about 5000 a month so not new to the AMP's just new here. My experiences I am telling now but I don't care what you believe or not. I have no reason to mislead what would I gain I don't know any of you and honestly don't care too.

Badboy2
10-27-21, 01:49
Remove Parker from the equation. She's leaving for her own reasons and will miss her. But I do not not plan on seeing her friend. What is FMV (fair market value) of a nice AA BBW in this market? You guy's decide and sort it out.I couldn't agree with you more. Parker is / was the best. Otherwise, in regards to her friend she introduced, hard pass. To each his own preference.

Member #6067
10-27-21, 02:58
What do you guys typically give for a 4 hands massage? Destiny was running an ad on snapchat and quoted me 400 for 30 minutes no FS involved. I had a good time with her solo before but that was 120 for HH. Seems like quite a price hike for one extra girl. Any other duos offering a better deal?I went the whole tamale hour $600 FS I had more than I could handle, they both were very accommodating! It was a one time experience for me lots of tits ass I was enjoying a little show, daty kidding everywhere they were all about pleasing me even though I wanted to please them both!

It was fun they never stopped but didn't just get me off in a few minutes helped to mix it up to enjoy most of the hour!

Not something I could do regularly but heck you only live once!

Parker is beautiful and Destiny is very nice and pleasant and gets into the session just wish I was younger might got off with each one but I'm a one and done not sure if msog was available it is a moot point! If you want a good time they are doing it Thursday go enjoy! If nothing else to beautiful ladies that want to make it a great experience!

Aim.

Sentier
10-27-21, 02:58
I disagree, but you have to invest a lot of time and money over years and dozens of visits and even then it's a coin flip. In my view, the whole point of AMPs are supposed to be convenient, consistent, and guaranteed service, and often a safe and discreet location. In most cities you can get FS and hit all these factors.

Unfortunately the best options today are the east metro kamps or Megan, which do not meet all these factors.I disagree with this logic. Not all AMP's are the same and most of them are not our romp area. Remember people invest money in these businesses to make money. I have had great success because I have know providers a long time and the ones I don't know they know providers that know me. I feel like since I know these providers for the most part is my reason for success. I am always dressed to max. I think that matters also. But I don't believe the AMP's are their to service us. I think they are their to make money and survive. Just my opinion.

Sentier
10-27-21, 03:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

An349
10-27-21, 11:59
Sparky saw a review on TER from June for Shh Angie. It had a new 636 number, in addition to her old number. Well, the 636 is not her number, it's a business. Her old 314 number said it was not accepting calls at this time. So no luck getting ahold of her, she doesn't post ads anymore.She posted today.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144999707/1

Ska T
10-27-21, 13:08
It certainly looks like you aren't here to make friends and share information helping each other.OK, I'm not going to pile on here.

But, check this out.

Let assume, Sentier is posting fact.

This man is a straight up PIMP, he has skills to turn 'them out!

My suggestion. Stop spending $5000 a month and make the career move now, start making $5000 or more a month as a professional pimp.

Your welcome.

TDort
10-27-21, 16:08
I haven't seen much about this lady. She's been posting every weekday for over a month. Have any of you seen her? She sent me some selfies that make me think she's real.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/242152

KM5000
10-27-21, 19:10
I haven't seen much about this lady. She's been posting every weekday for over a month. Have any of you seen her? She sent me some selfies that make me think she's real.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/242152She's great! Thick in all the right places. Sweet personality. GREAT nuru massage with a hand finish on the flip. Sexy shower after as she'll wash you down. Pricey. But sexy. This is my first post BTW. I've seen a lot of girls around town, and have used this site to gain a level of comfort on and off for a while now. Happy to pay it back and will be reviewing girls more often. Cheers.

FarmFun
10-28-21, 05:28
There was a gal posted on rub rates a few months back in Union mo that was a bit pricey. Never heard much about her. Did anyone get to meet with her? I need some providers further West. Don't like going too deep in the city. Any feed back would be appreciated.

Zr Guy
10-28-21, 10:09
Maybe he drinks Gatorade for lunch and goes two times per day. I have done that many times, such as when I've been away on business and wanted to make the most of my free time. That said, after a few days, I've needed some time to rest and recuperate--financially and physically!Ha, when I was young (many moons ago) I was good for 3-4 times a day if the opportunity presented itself. I had a bipolar girlfriend for a few months that used to wear me out! Only the sex made it worth it, though, but that's another story. Back then if I would have had the $$ I could see myself spending it on the hobby!

RockBottom47
10-28-21, 13:22
Tried the full blown hour with Parker and Destiny. Mixed feelings was an amazing experience but I do believe over priced. Was totally into Parker and she is gorgeous and very accommodating couldn't get a vibe with Destiny. Would perhaps do an hour with Parker moving forward but not sure if she works on her own she was non committal when I asked the questions I don't think she wanted to hurt Destiny's feelings? Anyways great time with 2 very nice women but would not repeat at this price level $600 for an hour.

HolyStone1975
10-28-21, 20:28
Tried the full blown hour with Parker and Destiny. Mixed feelings was an amazing experience but I do believe over priced. Was totally into Parker and she is gorgeous and very accommodating couldn't get a vibe with Destiny. Would perhaps do an hour with Parker moving forward but not sure if she works on her own she was non committal when I asked the questions I don't think she wanted to hurt Destiny's feelings? Anyways great time with 2 very nice women but would not repeat at this price level $600 for an hour.Parker is not working solo anymore. She is 'retired' except when she comes back to work with Destiny.

RegisJ1
10-28-21, 23:16
I've received a few PMs inquiring about my experiences with the MH groups, so I'll summarize here.

There seems to be 2 groups: the Extended Stay / hotel group and the apartment group. I do NOT recommend the former. Less fun in every way. And, then the apartment group, they seem to rotate the girls every month or so. They are generally young-ish (under 45) and attractive (obviously NOT the girls in the posts) and service is very good. Upcharge for BBBJ is usually reasonable. Current girl is Helen. Very pretty Asian MILF who seems genuinely into it.

Don't ask me for the post or digits. They gave me a private number a while ago, so I don't look at the posts anymore. I do know that Emma is with the hotel group and not worth the $$. Hopefully that narrows the field.

Sparky Smith
10-29-21, 09:16
She posted today.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144999707/1Unfortunately it looks like someone else pretending to be Shh Angie. The pics have a few of Angie, but most are an AA woman.

Elnino1978
10-29-21, 10:07
Sparkey, that was what I thought as well, but it was Angie. The pics were somehow pushed onto her ad and she is unable to remove them.

It is the same laid back Angie from the past and still fun, I visited a little while back after I had a question as well.

Good luck, ElNino.

Unfortunately it looks like someone else pretending to be Shh Angie. The pics have a few of Angie, but most are an AA woman.

ScottMarley
10-29-21, 10:12
I was wondering if there are any MPs or providers who offer a milking table option? I've been wanting to experience that for a while now and missed a few opportunities with some touring providers that offered that service. I'm just trying to see if there's anyone local that I may have missed in my searches. I appreciate any info.

Hidden120
10-29-21, 11:37
Hands down the best massage I've ever received, including professional MTs that work in chiropractor offices. What a gem.

NobodyIsMyName
10-29-21, 11:50
I've received a few PMs inquiring about my experiences with the MH groups, so I'll summarize here.

There seems to be 2 groups: the Extended Stay / hotel

group and the apartment group. I do NOT recommend the former. Less fun in every way. And, then the apartment group, they seem to rotate the girls every month or so. They are generally young-ish (under 45) and attractive (obviously NOT the girls in the posts) and service is very good. Upcharge for BBBJ is usually reasonable. Current girl is Helen. Very pretty Asian MILF who seems genuinely into it.

Don't ask me for the post or digits. They gave me a private number a while ago, so I don't look at the posts anymore. I do know that Emma is with the hotel group and not worth the $$. Hopefully that narrows the field.Well said and I agree.

I haven't seen the new girl yet but I'm somewhat friendly with their boss for the past couple years and she always let's me know when new is here.

They may not always be available but they won't double triple book you.

Politics
10-30-21, 13:06
Good morning friends. Not sure how many of you visit the place on Bayless. I went back again this week and for the first. Time left without feeling happy.

Sparky Smith
10-31-21, 09:12
Good morning friends. Not sure how many of you visit the place on Bayless. I went back again this week and for the first. Time left without feeling happy.That was Sparky's recent experience there too. He thought maybe it was a fluke, but apparently not. Sparky would only go back there if he was looking for just a relaxing back massage with no extras.

KevinKsc90
10-31-21, 15:29
Anyone been to Asian moon recently in crystal city? Experiences?

Smhoehne
11-01-21, 08:47
Anyone been to Asian moon recently in crystal city? Experiences?I was there last year and got Betty, who is a little thick with good English. Totally legit massage.

Though I did see a post a few months ago were there was more to be had evidently.

FunAndGamessss
11-01-21, 12:14
I am new to the area and I had asked for a reliable AA in the area, I was pointed in Destinys direction. From reading through her reviews on her it seems to be good. If she's not your body type move along, I've wasted time reading through reviews who she didn't fit because they weren't into her. Nothing about her service or what she provides, that doesn't help those of us who like that and are into that. So I will say she was 100 percent into it, extremely accommodating and gave an amazing BBBJ. I went all in for the whole thing and was surprised with the tight kitty. If you aren't into her then I'm sure it would be hard for her to be into you. I went with an open mind and was very pleased! Again if she's not your body type WE GET IT. I just felt an honest review on those looking her was needed. She is for sure worth ever penny I paid and more. If you're looking for a smaller AA BBW she's it. She's about 5'1 180 lbs with an amazing rack.

LeaveIt
11-01-21, 14:40
Anyone else tried relax if so what was your experience please PM thanks.

LeaveIt
11-01-21, 17:25
I am new to the area and I had asked for a reliable AA in the area, I was pointed in Destinys direction. From reading through her reviews on her it seems to be good. If she's not your body type move along, I've wasted time reading through reviews who she didn't fit because they weren't into her. Nothing about her service or what she provides, that doesn't help those of us who like that and are into that. So I will say she was 100 percent into it, extremely accommodating and gave an amazing BBBJ. I went all in for the whole thing and was surprised with the tight kitty. If you aren't into her then I'm sure it would be hard for her to be into you. I went with an open mind and was very pleased! Again if she's not your body type WE GET IT. I just felt an honest review on those looking her was needed. She is for sure worth ever penny I paid and more. If you're looking for a smaller AA BBW she's it. She's about 5'1 180 lbs with an amazing rack.I agree with fun games she offers a great location and is there with big smile and makes sure you have smile when you leave!

She is thick but has great rack and nice big booty and can take a pounding with a smile!

She offers flexible scheduling prompt to respond one of the better AA around, go enjoy I'm do for another visit.

Leaveit I'll take it.

LeaveIt
11-01-21, 17:30
I am new to the area and I had asked for a reliable AA in the area, I was pointed in Destinys direction. From reading through her reviews on her it seems to be good. If she's not your body type move along, I've wasted time reading through reviews who she didn't fit because they weren't into her. Nothing about her service or what she provides, that doesn't help those of us who like that and are into that. So I will say she was 100 percent into it, extremely accommodating and gave an amazing BBBJ. I went all in for the whole thing and was surprised with the tight kitty. If you aren't into her then I'm sure it would be hard for her to be into you. I went with an open mind and was very pleased! Again if she's not your body type WE GET IT. I just felt an honest review on those looking her was needed. She is for sure worth ever penny I paid and more. If you're looking for a smaller AA BBW she's it. She's about 5'1 180 lbs with an amazing rack.I agree with fun games she offers a great location and is there with big smile and makes sure you have smile when you leave!

She is thick but has great rack and nice big booty and can take a pounding with a smile!

She offers flexible scheduling prompt to respond one of the better AA around, go enjoy I'm do for another visit.

Leaveit I'll take it.

HotStoneStl
11-01-21, 22:09
Anyone else tried relax if so what was your experience please PM thanks.Hello Regular Member. Would that be Relax Place, Let's Relax, or Relaxing Spa. There used to be Foot Relax in South County but it closed.

LeaveIt
11-01-21, 23:07
Hello Regular Member. Would that be Relax Place, Let's Relax, or Relaxing Spa. There used to be Foot Relax in South County but it closed.Yes it is.