PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

Dickisslick
11-03-09, 13:38
Here are her ad prices. I not saying Okigive didn't enjoy himself, but these prices are a little too high for me. For 150 an hr I can see Molly or Andrea twice

Friday Specials!!! 30min=80.00!!!!!!!
Regular Rates
30=100.00
Hour=150.00
XO
Christen
Poster's age: 45

Okayigive
11-04-09, 01:01
She advertises $.50 for an hour. Was that what you paid?I think the first time. Yes. But was able to work it down some after that. Honestly don't recall exactly now. But I think repeats, polite, clean clients can get closer to $.

Sgsg4444
11-04-09, 22:42
I saw Sharon about two years ago, and just have not been back, but would like to.

Can someone send me her contact info.

A PM works for me.

Thanks

Mumbles1127
11-05-09, 11:08
Thanks all for the notes and tips on Sharon and Debbie. I have seen each of the last week or so and have had great times with each. I will agree with some who have said that for the money, time and services, Debbie is the best bang for the buck.

I enjoyed Sharon. The four hand was not available, but like said, sounds like the new girl provides some extra service. Attentive massage, great finish and fun to talk to. Hoping to move a little East of LSt. L. Hope so, because that was a long drive.

Debbie was great. Massage itself was great and seemed like she was enjoying herself in the more adult activity as much as I was. For $ for all that time and the fullness of the services, it was well worth it. And the height/weight reports seem a little off. More like 5'3" and 150. Nice skin and shapely where she needs to be. She also takes care to be clean and smell nice all over, which is a real plus. And the location is topnotch.

I will definitely being seeing more of Debbie.

Kbearluv69
11-05-09, 14:08
I read a couple reports on Ereena and thought I give the massage a try. The massage was good, don't take me wrong, but that was it. Ouch! And she wanted $80.00. Anyway, done there and ran over to Molly. I had a great time as always.

Tazman12
11-05-09, 14:58
Thanks all for the notes and tips on Sharon and Debbie. I have seen each of the last week or so and have had great times with each. I will agree with some who have said that for the money, time and services, Debbie is the best bang for the buck.

I enjoyed Sharon. The four hand was not available, but like said, sounds like the new girl provides some extra service. Attentive massage, great finish and fun to talk to. Hoping to move a little East of LSt. L. Hope so, because that was a long drive.

Debbie was great. Massage itself was great and seemed like she was enjoying herself in the more adult activity as much as I was. For $ for all that time and the fullness of the services, it was well worth it. And the height/weight reports seem a little off. More like 5'3" and 150. Nice skin and shapely where she needs to be. She also takes care to be clean and smell nice all over, which is a real plus. And the location is topnotch.

I will definitely being seeing more of Debbie.If you like Debbie you should try Dee some time, same locaton same price great service, tell her Taz Man sent you

Bonerfide
11-05-09, 21:09
Does anyone have any info on any good sensual massage providers in the Festus area? Even down to St. Gen, Bonne Terre, or Potosi would be useful.

Markanon
11-05-09, 22:35
Does anyone have any info on any good sensual massage providers in the Festus area? Even down to St. Gen, Bonne Terre, or Potosi would be useful.Info on this direction would be great.

Tunkata
11-06-09, 16:42
Can somebody give a report on steph at XXX-536-3382

Stl Eclectic
11-06-09, 18:49
I read a couple reports on Ereena and thought I give the massage a try. The massage was good, don't take me wrong, but that was it. Ouch! And she wanted $80.00. Anyway, done there and ran over to Molly. I had a great time as always.

Hmmm, that's a shame. It's been a good while since I've seen her, but I always found her extremely enjoyable. I will have to go back and see her again, hope it's still a good experience.

Tunkata
11-06-09, 21:23
Does anyone have any info on Steph?

270 and St. Charles Rock Rd.

Thanks

Ducky321
11-07-09, 22:50

ThanksDon't waste your time.

Member #4899
11-09-09, 19:43
At the recommendation of several of you, I saw Molly today and had a good time. She is fun and sweet, and I'd rank her with Sharon. Yes, she's older--which I like--yet quite easy on the eyes. Decent massage; price as advertised here. Sounds like she's got a lot going on in her life but she's very upbeat and warm and she makes you feel comfortable right away. I hope to be a regular of hers.

Thanks again for your reports. Now if only we had a good AMP in STL.

Turbo Pwr
11-09-09, 20:42
I saw Sharon last week and just want to say. Awesome time. I found her laid back atmosphere great. I recommend her powder massage. She claims that it is "Organic". It really does feel great. She definately gives a great massage and the FULL hour with lots of great conversation. I have always left refreshed, reguivnated (sp? ), and awesomely relieved! Twice on several occasions. Which is a shock to me. I highly recommend. I too have tried to set up the 4 hando and have yet to be successful. If any of yall have been fortunate on this deal. Please advise. She is Definately well worth the coin!

TP

Rugger115
11-10-09, 15:04
I have seen Molly many times. No FS, but she has given me a BBBJ briefly, but only after sevral visits. She is very careful about bodly fluids and cleanliness. She is an excellent provider. I have always left satisfied.

I also visited Angella in Brentwood. She advertises on BP under massages. Strictly a real massese. She looks great in the pics, but they are a little old. Great real masage for $45.

PatrickBateman
11-10-09, 15:28
I am trying to figure this one out. She is hot, on backpage, returns email, but no one has any reviews. Maybe just to good to be true? Can any one can help me out, please post or PM me. Thanks

PB

( Darling Diva is a sensual massage, body therapy establishment.You may come for a relaxing while soothing Deep tissue or Trigger point body massage. These treatments are geared more towards tension release. Exquisite Chinese and Swedish techniques that date back to 2,000 B.C. are practiced.

If your short on time (before work, on lunch break, or after work) this discreet location will have you rejuvenated, while feeling euphorically satisfied. Treat yourself to a totally relaxed and soothing experience!

Now accepting 1st timers, discounts, as well as half hour specials with hosting provided. I will do out calls upon special request.

Spa Treatment #1
*organic oil, lotion, or aromatherapy with your choice of an hour long trigger point message or sportsmen release.One Sixty

Spa VIP Treatment #2
*organic oil, lotion, or aromatherapy with your choice of hour long, deep tissue or trigger point sensual plus, with a peak into your wildest fantasy...(chosen and worn... sexy attire by masseuse).One Eighty

*New Customers Special and Lunch Specials*(between 12pm-4pm):30min session.One Thirty

HOURS AVAILABLE: MON-WED-FRI 9a.m.-6p.m.
NO SEX!, Clean ,DISCREET and provided by a licensed professional 314 S4b-9b74 Bella

Poster's age: 26)

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/darling_diva_specializing_in_sensual_body_therapy_26/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2591982

Ironmike1559
11-11-09, 11:37
She seems to have relaxed a bit in the past six months or so. I've seen her for some time. We always start and end w/ a release. She used to only go topless and she was naked this past time. Not a beauty and can be a bit of debbie downer at times, but always good in a pinch. BTW, good massage.

Mike

I saw Sharon last week and just want to say. Awesome time. I found her laid back atmosphere great. I recommend her powder massage. She claims that it is "Organic". It really does feel great. She definately gives a great massage and the FULL hour with lots of great conversation. I have always left refreshed, reguivnated (sp? ), and awesomely relieved! Twice on several occasions. Which is a shock to me. I highly recommend. I too have tried to set up the 4 hando and have yet to be successful. If any of yall have been fortunate on this deal. Please advise. She is Definately well worth the coin!

TP

Ironmike1559
11-11-09, 12:28
Ereena gives an okay massage, wants to get a few more bucks for release, and understand from friends that she's hit up quite a few guys for 'support'

Hose Nose
11-11-09, 13:47
Ereena gives an okay massage, wants to get a few more bucks for release, and understand from friends that she's hit up quite a few guys for 'support'
She would get better results if she worked on her telephone skills.

Qwcdrw
11-11-09, 14:34
Made my first stop to see Sharon tues afternoon very nice pleasent time with very happy ending. She is a definate repeat and would recomend for any one who needs refreshing massage.

Ironmike1559
11-12-09, 11:46
Forgot to say earlier that Melissa is not stopping by as before, so Sharon is by herself now.

Made my first stop to see Sharon tues afternoon very nice pleasent time with very happy ending. She is a definate repeat and would recomend for any one who needs refreshing massage.

Ironmike1559
11-12-09, 11:51
http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_simply_the_best_314_495_7651_270_40_west_toppless_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2256945

Have seen Leah some time back. AA provider with massage table. Wide menu. Great rack (just beautiful). I got in and out for $.6 and very open to more for more. I keep making new friends, so haven't been back, but those interested should consider. In west county location. Fyi, a bit ghetto, but worth a visit.

Face: 7
Body: 9
Attitude: 8
Overall: 8

Ironmike1559
11-12-09, 12:04
Staci's past reviews on another site show above average massage. Several commented as such. Just remember she does CBJ and one shot. And that was before it was massage. I don't know if that means FS or not.

Mike

As most might know Staci has returned from Vegas; I've always wanted to see Staci when see was in the St Louis area but not really thrilled about going on the East Side. However now that she's back and in MO, she's advertising also massage services. From what I've read she a 'gem' however I'm curious if she can actually give a decent massage. Has anyone tried or have any opinion of her massaging skills?

Ironmike1559
11-12-09, 18:10
Meant to say .6 for time. Check with her now for pricing, but it was for 1 hr and I was out in 40 min and it was well worth it.

Mike

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_simply_the_best_314_495_7651_270_40_west_toppless_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2256945

Have seen Leah some time back. AA provider with massage table. Wide menu. Great rack (just beautiful). I got in and out for $.6 and very open to more for more. I keep making new friends, so haven't been back, but those interested should consider. In west county location. Fyi, a bit ghetto, but worth a visit.

Face: 7
Body: 9
Attitude: 8
Overall: 8

Turbo Pwr
11-12-09, 23:29
Staci's past reviews on another site show above average massage. Several commented as such. Just remember she does CBJ and one shot. And that was before it was massage. I don't know if that means FS or not.

MikeGreat tata's. A little worn out. Stripper days take the tole! FS is on the menu. 1 shot is the deal-o. She says she is "Italian" yet I think probably "White / Black" mix. She is a cool person. Everything is covered. YMMV. Like any othr person. My thoughts. Looks better than reality. But she is a fun person and a good time. IMO

TP

Member #4721
11-15-09, 21:51
After watching the Rams nearly bring upon the apocalypse with a Saints upset, decided to shoot across the river to Pink Spa. Never been there and I have an undying love for a good amp experience.

As I pulled in, two cars pulled out..which I saw as a sign they probable weren't busy. Not true.

Mamasan told me there'd be a wait and stuck me in a tiny room that was chilly.

Offered $40 for a half hour or $60 with an hour with table shower. They were busy, and the room looked like shit, so I opted to get a quick cheap nut and get out.

Mamasan checked on me several times and was nice about it... I heard several men's voices come and leave, which I do not like at an amp. I want to be as oblivious to other clients as possible.

Soon, mamasan took me to another room..much larger and much nicer... heard more dude voices.

After about a 30 minute wait, Pink comes springing in like shes shot out of a rocket and jumps on my back.

Massage was actually pretty good, although short.. Very hard, which I like... Cracked all my joints like a pro.. nice and relaxed.

Handed her .60 tip and she offered cbj, but i more enjoy an hj/fj combo..which she obliged very nicely.

Pink, who owns the place, is about a 7 on looks. A little old for me, but a goddess compared to what I've seen at VIP.

mid 40s, tall, nice rack... hair down there, which isn't quite my liking.. but i never go there anyway.

After it was over, she offered me a table shower for the road, I guess trying to take me as a regular..which was nice.

Table shower wasn't nearly as nice as I've seen at other amps. and a toilet right next to it.. ugh. just in need of a huge remodel.

Anyway, mamasan did table shower and was very nice and talkative.. but i unfortunately started wanting another massage from the extra attention and didn't leave fully relaxed.

Extra notes: After everything was over, Pink went for some kissing action which, once again, I'm not really about.. but I know a lot guys love it.

Even though the wait was long, both mamasan and Pink were very nice and seemed to really care about my experience.. which is a big plus and something that I didn't get in my VIP experience.

My main question to you guys is this: Is Pink the only girl working there? They're open 24 hours, so there has to be more. Does anyone have any information on the other girls? Would return for some younger blood.

As I've said before, I'm DYING for a good amp. It's all I partook in before moving to the area and were always awesome experiences that I haven't found here yet.

Massage: 8
Look: 7
Attitude: 9
Environment: 6
Overall: 7.5

Ordiecpo
11-15-09, 23:47

ThanksNot worth it, she is very distant, pics aren't her, doesn't provide much of service, waste of time and money.

Mumbles1127
11-16-09, 16:26
Went their today because I needed to see for myself. Got the. 45 for an hour special for Asian accupressure. Linda, 5'0, 110, be cup, fully dressed in blouse and jeans, was a great masseuse. One of the best legit massages I have ever had, but confused the heck out of me. Firm massage mostly, uncovers my backside regularly, heaving massaging there, brushes my inner thigh often. Even gets on table, knee between my legs and rocks into me on every stroke (which again included my azz). Hot towels wipe down. Flip was some of the best actual massage ever, arms, legs, head, face and again, grazing the twins a few times, but. That's it and no hint of anything else.

Anyone been there more than once and had a different result after time. I am definitely going back to Linda just for the great massage.

Ironmike1559
11-16-09, 16:52
Saw Pink in late May (memory??), around 'grand opening'. Mamasan met me and led me to room. Place is a 5 at best. Cramped, cold, dark room, but hey I'm naked and massage coming. Pink comes in and notice lot of energy. I'm 40+, like older, so great for me. Pink probably mid 40s, goodlooking (some may disagree), nice body, no smoke. She likes my cock, so I like her. Paid .6 for hour (memory?). Then she tells me plumbing out, so no table shower. As she's rubbing all over me, she tells me great massage and she's going to swallow my cum. Damn happy to oblige. Then shows me her pussy and big hairy ass bush. Want suck or fuck? Not excited by bush and really turned to pop in her mouth. Suck it is. Another .6 as previous .6 was for house (hey Pink, aren't you the fucking house??). She says turn over and starts vigorous massage, playing with ass and cock, too. Deep tissue good description. Tells me I'm too tense, wants to crack back and neck. Uh, no thanks. Flip over and she's kissing me, saving grace is early in evening, praying she hasn't swallowed yet. Anyways, I like her look and she eventually gets to cock. Sure as shit, ends up bbbjcimws. Nurses last drops out of cock, bless her soul. We keep flirting and she's dancing with me and kissing me as I'm dressing. Appreciate her enthusiasm, still praying she didn't swallow before me.

Face 7
Body 8
Massage 7
Attitude 9
Value 8
Overall 7

Ironmike1559
11-16-09, 17:01
Just finished with Pink at Pink Spa and been long time since headed over to VIP. Found it and June was available. Like face and body. I *think* .6 to house for hour. Start massage and then asks me what next. FS and she says $$. I have $.6. She tells me she was new and trying to build up clients, so she'd take it. CBJ and then on to FS. Liked face and body, but notice that she has the flattest ass in the universe, which I don't care for, so mish it is. Pop 20 mins later, dress, and leave. BTW, no table shower available at time, think because someone else using. Massage was ok.

Face 6
Body 7
Ass 2
Massage 5
Attitude 6
Value 4
Overall 5

Fly Fun
11-16-09, 19:20
Met with Lindz in soco last Friday. I've wanted to try her for a while but haven't been very active lately. She lists a 618 number on BP but is on this side of the river. Got out of work early and was able to set up a last minute appt. The pic in her add isn't very accurate. It is her but she doesn't look like that any more. Its hard to explain. To me the pic is of a cute young woman. What showed up at the door was a worn out skinny mess. Typical 2 call system. Her apt was a complete mess, disgusting. She was nice enough and gave an average massage. Has an option for topless or naked. Allowed touching above the waist only. She talked about other clients the whole time which is a complete turn off. HE was uninspired. Was only there 30 minutes but that was enough. It wasn't the worst experience I've ever had but I will not go back and suggest you spend your money somewhere else.

Member #4721
11-16-09, 23:29
I was under the impression that VIP didn't have a shower?

Thanks for the amp reports, guys.

MkeMike
11-17-09, 01:43
Last days there have been few reports of VIP and Pink AMPs on this thread. Is the official correct thread for those reports http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=961 ?

I wonder, as some guys already mentioned in the past, why not merging STL and East STL (Brooklyn http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=421 and WP http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=961 ) into only one (covering the Greater or Metropolitan STL area, MO an IL) , was there and end or conclusion to that discussion that I may have missed?

The merging would make it easier to report and also easier to look for information, and helping to avoid the problem I mentioned in first paragraph above.

I am not sure it is done that way to maintain different states (IL and MO) separated? , somebody knows?

Enjoy!

Ironmike1559
11-17-09, 09:40
http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_spectacular_bodywork_by_elena/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2346348

Have seen Elena 2x for massage, including prostate. Great demeanor, great setup, put lot of effort into mood, music, lighting, scent, warm table, warm oil, etc. Very good massage, very relaxing for me. Good voice, goodlooking gal. She's way out in Fenton, very safe incall. Limited menu HJ and sometimes topless. $.2 is okay for me for full hour as I'll pay more good massage and/or prostate work. Stress very relaxing, gives you water on way out. Okay, expensive fucking bottle of water, but recommend. Mike

Jeffc 574
11-17-09, 11:24
The merging would make it easier to report and also easier to look for information, and helping to avoid the problem I mentioned in first paragraph above.

I am not sure it is done that way to maintain different states (IL and MO) separated? , somebody knows?

Enjoy!

St. Louis is not the only metropolitan area to cross state lines. There are listings for each state by state. For locals, we know that fun in Illinois is ten minutes away. For visitors, they may not know.

One thing would be for someone to add a sticky that you should check Brooklyn and Washington Park, IL if you are visiting St. Louis. And then similar stickys for KC MO/KS, Davenport/Moline, Detroit/Windsor, etc.

Jeffc 574
11-17-09, 11:30
... That's it and no hint of anything else.

Anyone been there more than once and had a different result after time. I am definitely going back to Linda just for the great massage.

This is their third location on Olive in the last four years. They may have done a stint in St. Chuck as well. Search this thread for hong kong or olive to find the old reports.

I don't think you will get anything other than a back rub. The PD and possibly INS have shown them the straight and narrow and they appear to be following it.

While I drive by on regular basis, I have not tried this location after only getting a back rub at their last Olive location near Woodson.

Brad 243
11-17-09, 11:45
This is their third location on Olive in the last four years. They may have done a stint in St. Chuck as well. Search this thread for hong kong or olive to find the old reports.

I don't think you will get anything other than a back rub. The PD and possibly INS have shown them the straight and narrow and they appear to be following it.

While I drive by on regular basis, I have not tried this location after only getting a back rub at their last Olive location near Woodson.I've been going there at least a couple of times a month just for the massage. It is super deep tissue and they even get a pop out of my back sometimes. They have had a few cute girls working there like Linda and another is Anglia.

I have tried in the beginning offering a 20 for anything extra - but haven't had any takers. They now have inside the doors a flyer that says in Chinese and English " NO Sexual Performances in the Room." I guess that includes taking care of yourself after they leave the room.

One time Linda harassed me as I was leaving because I didn't tip her. I only did this to try to drive home the point of extras mean extra $$.

At 45 - it's a fantastic massage. I have lower back problems and their deep tissue really helps. They have a wide circulation of women coming and going it seems. So in my opinion - a Diamond in the Ruff is waiting.

Mwqb4
11-17-09, 12:23
Saw Sarah of Time Out fame, she looks good and it was a very good massage working the back first, the only thing I didn't like was the lotion she was using very sticky and even after clean up it was still on me, ok back to the massage on the flip she went to warm up the lotition after comming back she had the titties in my mouth and they are very nice, she worked me over very well with a BBBJ for the finish.

She is a very sweet girl with a nice place to meet at, she does seem to like what she does. I didn't have an issue with the. 80 for the whole thing, the best part of it is she does provide a very good massage on top of the extras.

Face 7
Body 7
Value 9
Massage 8
Attude 10
BBBJ 8
Overall 9

Tfp6314
11-17-09, 14:41
Been there a couple of times. Saw Linda once. Can't remember the other gal. From what I can tell, nothing except legit (and actually pretty good) massage on the menu. Too bad. It would be very convenient if the menu was more extensive.

Hose Nose
11-17-09, 14:44

While I drive by on regular basis, I have not tried this location after only getting a back rub at their last Olive location near Woodson.
Olive Street AMP is straight. They have connection to St. Chuck AMP on 5th Street. The people there used to work for the old AMP on Olive that was busted.

The other AMP is on Watson. There are people working there that have also been seen at the Wentzville AMP that was recently busted.

These are not true AMP's. No table shower or Mamasan.

Also, your experience may vary.

Hose Nose
11-17-09, 14:50

Unlikely that anything other than massage will happen there. If you remember the Chinese girl named Cindy from the other AMP you would understand why. Recently married, had a baby, and would probably be in pretty big trouble if she had a repeat of what happened at the other place. She was a nice girl. Can't say that I blame her.

Hose Nose
11-17-09, 14:56
On the subject of these AMPS here. One of the girls, who's English is not too bad, told me that they work 10 hours a day - seven days a week. As much as enjoy going there, this really sucks.

These Oriental ladies (on the Missouri side) actually give very good massages. And they are always smiling, polite, and keep their mouths shut during the massage. This is not something that you can say of most of the Occidental women around here.

Just my opinion.

Mumbles1127
11-17-09, 15:37
Is this Sarah you have been talking about:

Call Sarah 314-446-9xxx. (from an ad on BP:Massage)

Downyonder
11-17-09, 21:33
I was under the impression that VIP didn't have a shower?

Thanks for the amp reports, guys.

VIP has a very nice shower

Downyonder
11-17-09, 21:42
Olive Street AMP is straight. They have connection to St. Chuck AMP on 5th Street. The people there used to work for the old AMP on Olive that was busted.

The other AMP is on Watson. There are people working there that have also been seen at the Wentzville AMP that was recently busted.

These are not true AMP's. No table shower or Mamasan.

Also, your experience may vary.

If al you want is a stiffie and a massage, then the Watson or Olive locations are fine. HE is generally avail at Watson, but the girls there think they have hands of gold....crazy tip requirements. I have known Cindy since she worked on Delmar, long ago. Last I talked to her (Olive and Woodson) she owned that place and her ex owned the place on Watson....allegedly...

She is very nice but she has been trying to go straight since Olive and Woodson...good luck with that....she gave great BBBJ in her day, I'll tell you. You can get just as good a straight massage at a Massage Envy for less.

Zandor99
11-18-09, 10:51
...The massage was good, don't take me wrong, but that was it. Ouch! ...Interesting event at Ereena's. As I was recently driving up for an appointment, her door burst open and a guy came running out. Ereena was right on his ass (she is a super-fast runner, even in heels!) yelling at him to pay her. She took down his license plate number as he drove off and was yelling something about calling the authorities. She said that is not the first time she's chased somebody down. During my appointment she could not stop jabbering about what she would do to that guy using her "connections". Actually was kinda entertaining to listen to. She is pretty animated. Might be BS? Never know given how wacky she is.

Mwqb4
11-18-09, 11:06
Yes that is Sarah, she worked at Time Out before it closed, she is working out of her home on on the ss, nice and clean place, she uses a massage table in the living room. Good massage and a better ending.

Mwqb4

Ironmike1559
11-18-09, 15:44
See: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5513

Says post SW and stroll in Brooklyn thread. Brooklyn covers IL side (no Wash Park). Brooklyn thread is linked in thread, too. Mike

Last days there have been few reports of VIP and Pink AMPs on this thread. Is the official correct thread for those reports http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=961 ?

I wonder, as some guys already mentioned in the past, why not merging STL and East STL (Brooklyn http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=421 and WP http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=961 ) into only one (covering the Greater or Metropolitan STL area, MO an IL) , was there and end or conclusion to that discussion that I may have missed?

Enjoy!

Buttho
11-18-09, 17:50
I have had the same experience with Lindz as you. She is into women for sure.

B

Met with Lindz in soco last Friday. I've wanted to try her for a while but haven't been very active lately. She lists a 618 number on BP but is on this side of the river. Got out of work early and was able to set up a last minute appt. The pic in her add isn't very accurate. It is her but she doesn't look like that any more. Its hard to explain. To me the pic is of a cute young woman. What showed up at the door was a worn out skinny mess. Typical 2 call system. Her apt was a complete mess, disgusting. She was nice enough and gave an average massage. Has an option for topless or naked. Allowed touching above the waist only. She talked about other clients the whole time which is a complete turn off. HE was uninspired. Was only there 30 minutes but that was enough. It wasn't the worst experience I've ever had but I will not go back and suggest you spend your money somewhere else.

Hose Nose
11-18-09, 17:57
New girl at Watson. Sherri. Not sure of the spelling. Neither is she. Cute girl. Great massage. Needs to practice the rest.

No longer any old Mamasans there. $.20 to $.30 for massage. She actually helped my stiff neck.

Northstar1
11-20-09, 05:02
Visited the Olive AMP a few days ago and Cindy was up front with her newborn baby looking very content, if you want a good massage for a good price then this is a good option, if you want more this is not the place.

Mumbles1127
11-20-09, 11:26
Posting this here because I am on the MO side and we newbies will not go to the IL forum under Wash Park VIP thread until they understand (which was exactly my case). Went there after that tip and learned alot that really helped.

Went there midday. Easy to find on 157. Met woman (mamasan?) at door. Took the half for. 4 with a TS. She said not enuf time, but I stuck to guns as advised. She gave me lazy (and fully dressed) TS. Then Pink came in. Great body top to bottom. Good strong massage. Short of course because of time, but did crack neck and back (neck feels great). Flip, big smile and offers me the world. I give. 6, she wants more. Had. 1 more. Comes back to room gives a BBBJCIM. Says don't tell, her special. (She's Pink, who am I going to tell). Again, got great info on Wash Park, IL reviews about price and what to expect, especially if Pink was the one.

Cleaned me up with hot towel, even helped me dress (commented on my clothes, thinking I had money, wearing my costco sweater).

May try VIP someday. Not what I had seen for AMPs when traveling in Denver or Houston, as we know in STL, but definitely good experience and very clearly knew what I was getting for what I was willing to pay.

Drive. Long

Value. 7

Performance. 8

Looks. 7

Body. 9

Tazman12
11-20-09, 13:25
I had a four hand massage from Dee and Debbie last night, what a treat. I can say it was the best I have ever had. The back was very professionally done hot packs to loosen you up and then a nice and deep but not too deep just right with a fingertip finish. The flip was even more amazing. The warm water towel wash at the end was a pleasant surprise. It is my opinion that these 2 ladies are the best 4 hand team in the St Louis area, and for sure I will be back. There location is very clean, professional, safe, and easy to find.

Roberte08
11-22-09, 12:52
Tried to setup with Sarah on wed, and message said next available on Thur. Called back on Thur and message said next appointments were Fri, but no new customers being accepted. She might want to setup a franchise.

Roberte08

Member #4721
11-22-09, 17:42

Thanks

Attitude is pretty good.. talkative and pleasant. she's small, but has a belly.. FS is on the menu. Massage very light and lame.. basically uses it to size you up for what's next. Get's it done as quick as possible without giving you the opportunity to slow things down. Not an upscale provider.

Would not repeat.

Stl Eclectic
11-22-09, 18:24
I called today and got her voicemail- it said appointments were being taken for Monday, but no mention of 'no new clients'. Hopefully that was just a temporary thing for Friday... perhaps she was overly busy for a few days or something. I sure hope that's the case as I'd love to try her out as well.

Good luck all.

Tried to setup with Sarah on wed, and message said next available on Thur. Called back on Thur and message said next appointments were Fri, but no new customers being accepted. She might want to setup a franchise.

Roberte08

Buttho
11-23-09, 23:48
Could you give the area and local of Pink AMP?
Thanks,

B

Posting this here because I am on the MO side and we newbies will not go to the IL forum under Wash Park VIP thread until they understand (which was exactly my case). Went there after that tip and learned alot that really helped.

Went there midday. Easy to find on 157. Met woman (mamasan?) at door. Took the half for. 4 with a TS. She said not enuf time, but I stuck to guns as advised. She gave me lazy (and fully dressed) TS. Then Pink came in. Great body top to bottom. Good strong massage. Short of course because of time, but did crack neck and back (neck feels great). Flip, big smile and offers me the world. I give. 6, she wants more. Had. 1 more. Comes back to room gives a BBBJCIM. Says don't tell, her special. (She's Pink, who am I going to tell). Again, got great info on Wash Park, IL reviews about price and what to expect, especially if Pink was the one.

Cleaned me up with hot towel, even helped me dress (commented on my clothes, thinking I had money, wearing my costco sweater).

May try VIP someday. Not what I had seen for AMPs when traveling in Denver or Houston, as we know in STL, but definitely good experience and very clearly knew what I was getting for what I was willing to pay.

Drive. Long

Value. 7

Performance. 8

Looks. 7

Body. 9

Btcotc
11-24-09, 01:08
Could you give the area and local of Pink AMP?

Thanks,

BIt's on 157 in Centreville just across from Centerfolds (Crystal Palace).

BTC

Lexington18
11-24-09, 23:12
Forgot to say earlier that Melissa is not stopping by as before, so Sharon is by herself now.I've been told that Sharon and Melissa are now doing 4 hand once again. Have seen Sharon but not both Sharon and Melissa 4 hand. But hope to soon.

Stl69
11-25-09, 15:28
I've been told that Sharon and Melissa are now doing 4 hand once again. Have seen Sharon but not both Sharon and Melissa 4 hand. But hope to soon.
I saw them both recently and had a good time. It was my first time with Melissa who reminds me a little of Amy Poehler, the actress/comedian. She is tall, has a nice body, small breasts, blonde hair, some tattoos and piercings. Her massage was just so-so but of course Sharon is awesome.

On the flip there was plenty of attention to all areas. At one point, Melissa climbed on the table and provided a special touch not on the menu with Sharon. The finish was manual since CIM was apparently not on the menu. Touching was not restricted and she seemed to enjoy it.

While the variety of a 4-hand was very nice, I doubt I would repeat with Melissa for the brief extra service.

Buttho
11-25-09, 17:07
I have dreamed of the pleasure of Sharon and Melissa too. Nice touching all over and great ending by M.

Sharon is great and with the little extra Melissa gives, I can and will keep dreaming.

B

Buttho
11-25-09, 17:08
Saw an add on CL for new Asian in town $.75 hr. massage. Anyone know of or see the ad?

B

jmc88
11-25-09, 18:47
Hi Folks,

Although not a frequent poster, I have been around for some time (apologies for being a parasite).

I just wanted folks to know that apparently, CS is on the upswing after a bit of a lull in recent months (e. G., no one ever there during business hours, missed calls, appointments, etc). Rhonda has returned to work there after an extended leave of absence, and some of the new girls are supposedly the sort that might be of interest to members of this site (of course, YMMV, and it usually takes a few visits to gain trust, etc).

Hope this helps

Brad 243
11-26-09, 13:21
Yes I saw Rhonda recently there and almost didn't recognize her. She's 4 months pregnant. Doesn't know who the father is? Hummm. Kinda funny I guess. Just glad its not mine. What a mess ---- There is some little black girl who works there and actually answers the phone during the day. What a revelation.

Her name is Christeen. I wouldn't recommend seeing her. Short fat. Lousy massage. By the book.

Buttho
11-27-09, 03:36
Nice to have info on CS. If it is the same Rhonda, wasn't she getting kind of off and on before she vanished? No disrespect, but Rhonda sometimes seemed high or needing some.

B

Hi Folks,

Although not a frequent poster, I have been around for some time (apologies for being a parasite).

I just wanted folks to know that apparently, CS is on the upswing after a bit of a lull in recent months (e. G., no one ever there during business hours, missed calls, appointments, etc). Rhonda has returned to work there after an extended leave of absence, and some of the new girls are supposedly the sort that might be of interest to members of this site (of course, YMMV, and it usually takes a few visits to gain trust, etc).

Hope this helps

Ezgoin
11-29-09, 06:03
Info on this direction would be great.Ditto - we need a 'lil relief down this way!

Ezgoin
11-29-09, 06:15
Saw an add on CL for new Asian in town $.75 hr. massage. Anyone know of or see the ad?

BCurious about that 1 myself: TGTBT?

Mwqb4
11-30-09, 12:21
Went by the Watson Road. AMP on Friday around noon and I think they were having a Happy Hour. Walked in and there were 2 guys sitting on the couch waiting and one was comming in as I was standing there. I heard there were new girls and wanted to try them again but I'm not waiting with three other guys, first time I've seen that many people there.

Mwqb4

Hose Nose
11-30-09, 17:41
Went by the Watson Road. AMP on Friday around noon and I think they were having a Happy Hour. Walked in and there were 2 guys sitting on the couch waiting and one was comming in as I was standing there. I heard there were new girls and wanted to try them again but I'm not waiting with three other guys, first time I've seen that many people there.

Mwqb4
I guess Black Friday applies to AMP's also. I have been there twice since I gave them the good revue. Was crowded Both times. Could cause some regrets..........

By the way has anyone tried Brigitte down off of Lemay lately. She ads almost twice a day. I contributed to that one twice. Got tired of the tease routine and have not gone back.

Any change in attitude?

BostonPride33
12-01-09, 01:24
I was in town for business and had the opportunity to go to Pink.

1 car in the lot when I arrived. Go to the door and mamsan answers. Into the room. $60 for the hour with table massage. A different Asian lady comes to the room and takes me to the table shower. Thought this was going to be my girl. She's ok, but older and nothing special. Turns out her name is Jennifer and she helps with table showers and massages if Pink is busy. She's not a provider. Fine by me. An hour later, Jennifer is still giving me a fairly lame massage. I was trining of the small talk. Finally, Pink comes in. Great body. She started with the rush service right off, probably because I'd been there so long already. Rushed bbbj. Quickly hit 2 positions, then she won't stand and bend over the table to let me finish, just wants me to hop on and get it done. I think this was not the usual, but it's what I got and I finished but didn't feel satisfied. .6 for FS and she tells me that's a special price just for me. She also says, I can come back anytime even if that's all I have.

I'll be back in town in January and I got some different leads from a member of this board. If those fall through, I may hit Pink again to see if I get better unrushed service. The price was right.

Ironmike1559
12-01-09, 17:59
I've seen Kelly from bp/CL about 6-8x. AA, well dressed, smells good, nice enough body. Decent massage, licensed. In/out in 40 minutes, good for me. Great west central location (270/olive). She lets my hands roam, but only HJ. Good conversation, very fun for me. Charge. 75, I give her. 8 for massage. FYI. She does share with Skylar and potentially others. They are moving.

Looks 8

Body 6

Massage 7 (does back, not so much front other than HJ)

Attitude 7

Value 6

Overall 7 and recommend.

Mike

Ironmike1559
12-01-09, 18:02
Not worth the time, in my experience. Decent looking AA gal, good body. Does massage, undraped. Too nutty for me. No HJ, nothing. Not worth time. Shares rented house with others and is moving. Advertises on BP/CL from time to time. My recommendation is to avoid. Mike

Member #4721
12-01-09, 19:33
The fact that Pink is apparently the ONLY therapist there and it's open 24 hours a day is very unappealing... and weird.

Mwqb4
12-02-09, 12:45
I guess Black Friday applies to AMP's also. I have been there twice since I gave them the good revue. Was crowded Both times. Could cause some regrets.

By the way has anyone tried Brigitte down off of Lemay lately. She ads almost twice a day. I contributed to that one twice. Got tired of the tease routine and have not gone back.

Any change in attitude?

my response:

No change in attitude, I saw her last week and only got the tease as well. I will not be back to see her.

Mwqb4

Hose Nose
12-02-09, 20:42
I guess Black Friday applies to AMP's also. I have been there twice since I gave them the good revue. Was crowded Both times. Could cause some regrets.

Any change in attitude?

my response:

No change in attitude, I saw her last week and only got the tease as well. I will not be back to see her.

Mwqb4
Thanks for the reply. She has the right to conduct her business any way that she wants to. However, the pictures are a stretch. Perhaps when we all stop funding her nonsense she will either change her act or, at least, change her ads.

Hose Nose
12-02-09, 20:49
Speaking of ads. I know many of you remember Laura B. and all the drama surrounding her. Have you noticed the glamor shots picture in her new ad for massage in Kirkwood. She has that picture and an ad full of disclaimers and statements for "NON-SEXUAL" massage. I mean, we are talking about the original massage police here.

Could she actually be a little conflicted?

Just an observation.

Mwqb4
12-03-09, 12:52
Speaking of ads. I know many of you remember Laura B. and all the drama surrounding her. Have you noticed the glamor shots picture in her new ad for massage in Kirkwood. She has that picture and an ad full of disclaimers and statements for "NON-SEXUAL" massage. I mean, we are talking about the original massage police here.

Just an observation.Hose,

I saw her a month ago, just wanted to see if there was anything there. Well I can tell you there is not, not even a brush against it, fully draped the whole tim and told me to put my boxers back on when I took them off in front of her it was funny seeing her face when I dropped them in front of her, not sure she had ever seen one.

Mwqb4

Webcat
12-03-09, 17:55

Just an observation.Glad to see I am not the only one shaking my head at Laura's new add and pic!!!

Ezgoin
12-07-09, 04:55
Glad to see I am not the only one shaking my head at Laura's new add and pic!!!I think the actual term is hypocritical.

Mwqb4
12-08-09, 16:18
Made it by the Watson Road AMP yesterday. It was the same as with the old ladies there, the girl I had was late 30s with nothing on top, massage was ok she kept trying to cover me up and asking for tip, so on the flip she starts with the tip again I asked what was on the menu she said HJ only so I told her 40 would be it, she didn't like it but did it and not well I might add. As for me I will not be back. I can't stand it when they start with the tip right out of the gate.

I don't mind paying for the service, but these gals just keep going with it.

Anyway the place is the same even if they have diffrent girls there. Not worth the trip.

Mwqb4

Buttho
12-09-09, 00:42
I am glad to see another report on AMP Watson. I too had hoped they changed since the new crew came in. My friend went there last week and he got a pretty young masseuse this time. Got undressed and girl came in and covered the butt. Good massage but not close to the boys.

On the flip, his hands started to roam and the lady pulled away for a second and then started rubbing again. Hands started the roaming again a step back once more. "Can I touch?" he says. "You tip big?" repy from her. He sais $.30 okay? No, I like $.60 she say. "Can't do sorry, bye". Very upset so she finish and asks if he wants a drink of water. She brings in a little Dixie cup of water that he wanted to through on her face. But my friend is a gentleman.

"I no come back".

And that's it for me too.

B

Mwqb4
12-09-09, 15:34
Had an appt. with Debbie in St Charles today, I have seen her for the last 5 years off and on, and I have to say you would be hard pressed to find anyone as nice and sweet as her, and also willing to please like she does. I do like her office and room, very clean and safe. She is also willing to go the extra mile to make sure you leave happy.

Mwqb4

Turbo Pwr
12-09-09, 21:36
Had an appt. With Debbie in St Charles today, I have seen her for the last 5 years off and on, and I have to say you would be hard pressed to find anyone as nice and sweet as her, and also willing to please like she does. I do like her office and room, very clean and safe. She is also willing to go the extra mile to make sure you leave happy.

Mwqb4Debbie is a "great Lady"! No hassell, great message, good person, and fun. THERE IS NOT A BETTER! Period! She has been welled reviewed. The best part is she has not changed in the last 3-4 years. Refreshing.

Thanks for your report.

Turbo

Downyonder
12-10-09, 12:16
I am glad to see another report on AMP Watson. I too had hoped they changed since the new crew came in. My friend went there last week and he got a pretty young masseuse this time. Got undressed and girl came in and covered the butt. Good massage but not close to the boys.

On the flip, his hands started to roam and the lady pulled away for a second and then started rubbing again. Hands started the roaming again a step back once more. "Can I touch?" he says. "You tip big?" repy from her. He sais $.30 okay? No, I like $.60 she say. "Can't do sorry, bye". Very upset so she finish and asks if he wants a drink of water. She brings in a little Dixie cup of water that he wanted to through on her face. But my friend is a gentleman.

"I no come back".

B

I gave up on them 2 years ago. There are better options around town.

Qwcdrw
12-10-09, 19:03
Called Sharon about a week ago 4 hand was available but not after 3 pm I got ther a little after 3,thats my luck but massage was sitll great as usual with great HE.

Play Safe

Qwc

Ironmike1559
12-11-09, 23:55
Stopped by to make friends with Molly. Well reported here. Like others, she's happy to have new/old friends stop by. Great finish, nice incall, real goodlooking lady. Tells me she has a ball fetish and makes me like her more. Great red hair, pretty face, great big tits, nice body. I'm closer in age and found her attractive. Got motor running. Happy to have new/old friends stop by.

Face 7/8

Body 7

Tits 9

Massage 6

Value 7

Overall 7 and well worth it. Recommend.

Mike

Tower545
12-12-09, 14:13
I have seen Andrea, Debbie, Sharon, Molly & Dee and my ranking is in the order listed. Obviously ymmv as will your opinions, but the gal can be a knockout and if it is a lame massage and she just flips you over and jerks you off, she is low on my list.

Ereena's reports just seem to be all over the place from she is a psycho to great.

DickFirst time post - LONG time lurker. I have found the reports to be very helpful. My list of favorites of those that I have seen is: Sarah, Susan, Debbie, Molly, Dee. Pretty much in that order as well. Sarah and Susan really know how to give a great massage as well as delightful service on the flip. I have seen Katrice and Ereena and I have to agree with Dickslick: Ereena is all over the place - guess it just depends on how she is feeling on any given day.

I once had a double with Katrice and Sarah when they worked at Timeout and it was okay.

I would like to go back to Sharon and try the 4 hand with her and Melissa - sounds like an interesting massage.

T

Benny D
12-12-09, 16:14
Lost Sharons digits, if any one has the last four digits please help.

Ironmike1559
12-12-09, 16:33
Reported previously that I really liked Kelly for massage. This is the wrong Kelly. Noticed her ad and wanted to avoid confusion. Don't know if good/no good, just not the one that I reported on.

The Kelly that I am referring to for massage is AA. I have her digits.

Mike

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual_massage_your_holiday_treat_30/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2790296

Lovethatbob
12-13-09, 11:46
Reported previously that I really liked Kelly for massage. This is the wrong Kelly. Noticed her ad and wanted to avoid confusion. Don't know if good/no good, just not the one that I reported on.

The Kelly that I am referring to for massage is AA. I have her digits.

Mike

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual_massage_your_holiday_treat_30/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2790296Not familiar with the Kelly who "is AA. " (I looked that up in the abbreviations page here and it's not there. Asian-American? Alcoholics Anonymous? Help me here.)

I called Kelley from the ad above last week and had her over on Saturday. She brings her own table, is actually trained in massage, and does a good job. Not as good as some, like Karen in JeffCo or Rachel in South City or Christen in Manchester, but still a very good massage. Says she used to teach in south Florida where she learned the trade.

Her skills on the flip aren't bad either. She doesn't allow much touching and I'm very sure she can't be swayed to getting up on the table with you, but she took directions fairly well and took her time, making sure Li'l Bob was thoroughly pleased with the finale.

Worth the $? Your call on that one, but I'd rather go out to see one of the better gals at less than $, and not worry about having someone over at my place. Never can tell what wacky things may come of that.

LTB

Assmanoh
12-13-09, 16:36
Being from out of town, I did a lot of reading first. I'm a Sr Member in Indianapolis and always suggest that people RTF but that only gets you so far. Of the ladies that I could get #'s for from the forum, I picked Molly.

A short drive from my downtown hotel and I was at her location. I called but got no answer. Needless to say I was disappointed since we had just spoke a little while earlier. After about 20 mins she calls and apologized - her phone battery had came out when she dropped it and she didn't know she missed the call. But she sounded sincere so I went back and met her.

She's older, not bad looking for her age and in decent shape. After the donation I got ready and got on her table. The massage was okay but the extra little touches were nice. On the flip it was just as expected. Good service, russian, and a little verbal encouragement.

You guys have a great deal going on there. The price & service can't be beat. In my travels and around home that would be about $ with tip. Molly said a tip wasn't necessary but I gave her one.

I have another full week in your town this week. I would be greatful for any PM's with suggestions of who to see -- likely my last week there for a bit. Also, I work days so hopefully you can suggest who is available after 5pm.

Thanks in advance and if you want info on Indy, Dallas, Atlanta, SFO or Seattle, let me know.

Benny D
12-13-09, 23:18
Visited her in the Kirkwood area, good massage but thats all

Rugger115
12-14-09, 07:58
Ditto on her. Meet at a hotle in kirkwood and nadda. Older gal. Decent massage for. 1. Reccommend for that but no extras.

Visited her in the Kirkwood area, good massage but thats all

Hose Nose
12-14-09, 13:45
Ditto on her. Meet at a hotle in kirkwood and nadda. Older gal. Decent massage for. 1. Reccommend for that but no extras.
She seems to be really screwed up. Makes appointments and breaks them. A real drama queen. If you look at past reports you will find that she apparently provided more than a massage.

She has broken three appointments with me here, and one in Denver. She gets around. I'm appreciate your taking one for the team. I won't try her anymore.

Brad 243
12-14-09, 13:59
She seems to be really screwed up. Makes appointments and breaks them. A real drama queen. If you look at past reports you will find that she apparently provided more than a massage.

She has broken three appointments with me here, and one in Denver. She gets around. I'm appreciate your taking one for the team. I won't try her anymore.I reported on her in the past and it went real well. Got everything FS. Only paid $90. I think she takes it on a case by case basis.

I do believe she is a bit unstable now. She is from St. Louis but lived in TX. Her husband passed away over a year ago and she is still getting though it.

I would say buyer beware. Considered going back. But my gut said no.

Ironmike1559
12-14-09, 16:36
Wow, she is very pricey, unless you negotiated down?? Your call, bro, but why I posted previously. If want legit massage with extras at much better prices, there are a lot reviewed here, including Sarah, Debbie, Dee, et al. - Mike

Not familiar with the Kelly who "is AA. " (I looked that up in the abbreviations page here and it's not there. Asian-American? Alcoholics Anonymous? Help me here.)

I called Kelley from the ad above last week and had her over on Saturday. She brings her own table, is actually trained in massage, and does a good job. Not as good as some, like Karen in JeffCo or Rachel in South City or Christen in Manchester, but still a very good massage. Says she used to teach in south Florida where she learned the trade.

Her skills on the flip aren't bad either. She doesn't allow much touching and I'm very sure she can't be swayed to getting up on the table with you, but she took directions fairly well and took her time, making sure Li'l Bob was thoroughly pleased with the finale.

Worth the $? Your call on that one, but I'd rather go out to see one of the better gals at less than $, and not worry about having someone over at my place. Never can tell what wacky things may come of that.

LTB

Mwqb4
12-14-09, 18:26

She has broken three appointments with me here, and one in Denver. She gets around. I'm appreciate your taking one for the team. I won't try her anymore.Saw her last week, same thing had to re-book twice she moved hotels the first time, and called 15 min. Before the appt. The second time. I have seen her 4 or 5 times now and have been very well taken care of, don't know about the massage only deal always a HJ when I saw her. She is a lot of work to see and I don't have the time to mess with the DRAMA so that was the last time I will see her.

Mwqb4

MrGozinya
12-15-09, 12:43
Wow, she is very pricey, unless you negotiated down?? Your call, bro, but why I posted previously. If want legit massage with extras at much better prices, there are a lot reviewed here, including Sarah, Debbie, Dee, et al. - MikeSounds like the Kelly the works out of a chesterfield area. the massage was nothing to recommend. spent to much time texting. no chemistry for me.

Hose Nose
12-15-09, 12:47
I reported on her in the past and it went real well. Got everything FS. Only paid $90. I think she takes it on a case by case basis.

I do believe she is a bit unstable now. She is from St. Louis but lived in TX. Her husband passed away over a year ago and she is still getting though it.

I would say buyer beware. Considered going back. But my gut said no.
Brad's report was the only reason that I kept trying. I gave up on her in St. Louis. Happened to be in Denver a couple of months ago and stumbled into her ad there. Same drill, different place. Make appointment. She calls back right before appointment and cancels.

Too bad. We could use some new blood in the "massage plus" department.

Mongobee
12-15-09, 17:26
I got a massage from Lisa for the 1st time. She advertises on CL and BP under the therapeutic/massage section. Her ads are:

http://riverfronttimes.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/an_ulimate_vip_massage_by_lisa/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1932535
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/1499640152.html

Her number is 314-458-57xx. Warning: her number also traces to a another masseuse named Laura, if you look back far enough. They are not the same girl.

Since her ads are in the legit sections, I didn't know what to expect. She currently has shop in a hotel. I went in, and she has a table set up, and has you fill out an info form. Then she gives the standard instructions, but there is no draping around. So on the table, she comes back in (multi-room hotel) and begins. Not too chatty, but enough to break the ice and protect her safety. In her advertisements, she mentions her 40DD's. So expect a bigger gal, and she is also AA (thanks for defining that, I couldn't find it either). But nice and professional.

It was still unclear how it was going to end, even though I was un-draped (there used to be Katherine in Creve Core who did un-draped but didn't deliver). The massage gets a A+. Then, she hit upon the taint region and the boys, but she was still being careful. On the turn, I did some flopping around, like a flag pole in the wind. She continued the therapeutic massage. She gave full hour for. 5. During it, she bumped it a few times and got as close as you can. She was wrapping up the session, and I though oh F'. I didn't ask for anything, but then she asked straight out if I wanted a happy ending; } Sorry, but that part only lasted about 5 sec of the hour session (she said "You're supposed to hold out. "). She probably did it just because of my magnetic personality. I did have enough time top ask for oral, and she responded with a stern no.

So, no up sale. Total cost was. 6. **** In her 2 ads, the BP ad says. 1 for extra and CL doesn't list any price or say extras. When making the appointment, she was very insistent on knowing which ad I had saw. I luckily said BP.

It looks like she is taking the rest of the year off, or she is almost done for the year. Also she is searching for a space to work out of, instead of the hotel. I was definite worried going to a hotel in Westport, but the ad is non-sexual and posted legit. So if you don't ask for anything, you can't get in trouble.

Again her massage gets an A+, and the extra's also get an A+.

M

P.S. F' the AMP on Watson, everyone should boycott it.

Hose Nose
12-15-09, 19:45
I got a massage from Lisa for the 1st time. She advertises on CL and BP under the therapeutic/massage section. Her ads are:

http://riverfronttimes.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/an_ulimate_vip_massage_by_lisa/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1932535
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/1499640152.html

Her number is 314-458-57xx. Warning: her number also traces to a another masseuse named Laura, if you look back far enough. They are not the same girl.

Since her ads are in the legit sections, I didn't know what to expect. She currently has shop in a hotel. I went in, and she has a table set up, and has you fill out an info form. Then she gives the standard instructions, but there is no draping around. So on the table, she comes back in (multi-room hotel) and begins. Not too chatty, but enough to break the ice and protect her safety. In her advertisements, she mentions her 40DD's. So expect a bigger gal, and she is also AA (thanks for defining that, I couldn't find it either). But nice and professional.

It was still unclear how it was going to end, even though I was un-draped (there used to be Katherine in Creve Core who did un-draped but didn't deliver). The massage gets a A+. Then, she hit upon the taint region and the boys, but she was still being careful. On the turn, I did some flopping around, like a flag pole in the wind. She continued the therapeutic massage. She gave full hour for. 5. During it, she bumped it a few times and got as close as you can. She was wrapping up the session, and I though oh F'. I didn't ask for anything, but then she asked straight out if I wanted a happy ending; } Sorry, but that part only lasted about 5 sec of the hour session (she said "You're supposed to hold out. "). She probably did it just because of my magnetic personality. I did have enough time top ask for oral, and she responded with a stern no.

So, no up sale. Total cost was. 6. **** In her 2 ads, the BP ad says. 1 for extra and CL doesn't list any price or say extras. When making the appointment, she was very insistent on knowing which ad I had saw. I luckily said BP.

It looks like she is taking the rest of the year off, or she is almost done for the year. Also she is searching for a space to work out of, instead of the hotel. I was definite worried going to a hotel in Westport, but the ad is non-sexual and posted legit. So if you don't ask for anything, you can't get in trouble.

Again her massage gets an A+, and the extra's also get an A+.

M

P.S. F' the AMP on Watson, everyone should boycott it.
I saw her at the Residence Inn by the Galaria. She gives a very good massage. Told me to ask for Topless next time for just a little bit more. I am not really into BBW but she is a nice person.

However, she needs to find another location. Get out of Westport.

Payforfun
12-16-09, 15:11
You have that right. MH Barney fifes scour. Cl for their lead source. That is right in their turf, and they defend it like pimps. Her radar better be working perfectly.

I saw her at the Residence Inn by the Galaria. She gives a very good massage. Told me to ask for Topless next time for just a little bit more. I am not really into BBW but she is a nice person.

However, she needs to find another location. Get out of Westport.

Mumbles1127
12-16-09, 15:39
I saw Angie the other day at her home. Home was cleaner than expected given reports and she had a heat lamp in basement massage room. Nice table and place looked and smelled good. She was taller and a little bigger than I expected, but was sweet, asked about how I was feeling throughout and offered some light, pleasant conversation.

IMHO, the massage was OK. Not really a massage, more like a good back rub. Some attention paid to the sensitive areas on the backside then on the flip, a great face and neck massage before heading to the finish. The finish was OK, with mostly just a strong HJ. Allowed me to touch, but shirt on (topless extra). Was a little rushed because I was late, but I dont think she changed her style or pace really

Face -6, Body - 6, Massage w/HE - 6. Attitude - 8. Real nice person. .7+.1 tip.

Dont mean to sound less than satisfied, but for the money, I still think Molly or Debbie are a better deal and hoping to try Sarah one day when I can actually reach her.

Buttho
12-17-09, 01:32
I used to see a lady named Kim who was in Olivette and then Kirkwood and last in U City for massage and ..... She is in her late 30's possibly and did a pretty good rub and then some. When she was pregnant she as me for fs but the price was out of reach for me.

Wandering if anyone remembers her or what she is doing now.

B

Ironmike1559
12-17-09, 15:21
This gal the one reviewed here several times? Name is Debra.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_treat_yourself_to_a_wonderful_relaxation_massage_female_lmt_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2751871

Just moved from Denver. Good reviews elsewhere. Trust she's legit and good massage. Good conversation, but no direct experience. Pricey at .9 or .95 or $ hour. Experiences?

Mike

Mwqb4
12-18-09, 12:30

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_treat_yourself_to_a_wonderful_relaxation_massage_female_lmt_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2751871

Just moved from Denver. Good reviews elsewhere. Trust she's legit and good massage. Good conversation, but no direct experience. Pricey at .9 or .95 or $ hour. Experiences?

MikeMike, look at post 1634, 1636, 1638, I have seen her and had a good time, but it appers YMMV with her, she is getting harder to get a hold of and she is a drama queen, but she has given me great service once I got there. And I have had a full menu with her.

Mwqb4

Fly Fun
12-18-09, 14:26
Scheduled with Debra because she was just too close not to try. Called and set an appointment. She seemed very nice. 10 minutes later she called back and cancelled. On to the next!

Notunusual
12-18-09, 20:32
Anyone tried this girl? Advertises in the body rub section on backpage and on cl. .70/45. Last 4 digits are 3000.

She looks cute.

HesDeadJim
12-19-09, 09:42
Well this may be one of my only posts, trying to quit this habit, I've got me reasons.

Been lurking for awhile and have gotten a LOT of useful info from you guys, so thank you. Never had much to add in the past, but thought I could at least add some insight from my experiences. Some I have left out because I forgot their names / they changed their name.

Debbie

Been over a year since I saw her. Was large but VERY nice and accommodating.. $ gets you ANYTHING (within reason). Flat rate, no upsell and no pressure for tip. Heard she's had a tummy tuck since last saw her. Easy to make appointment. Not model material, in 50's, but would recommend. Did everything BB. Stupid of me, I know.

Oh-Dee

Works in same office as Debbie. Also been over year since I saw her. Same flat rate of. $ and pretty much everything is on the menu also. Much better body, nice tits, in 50's, had granny haircut when I saw her which was turn off (heard that's changed now). Also did everything BB. (I have since decided this is bad idea)

Brenda (ads on CL a lot)

Saw a couple of times when I actually needed a massage. CHEAP affordable massage, I think. 35 was the number. Nothing more than a massage, wasn't sure if their was an upsell or not though; started me on my front and finished on my back which is the exact opposite order they teach in massage school, so maybe their is something more on the menu (I'm military so I get mistaken for looking like a cop a lot)

Molly

Redhead, 50's or 60's. Saw last month. Easy to set up appoint. Nice body for her age, but face makeup was on pretty thick, like she didn't know when to stop or something. Nice enough, but seriously I don't know if she was on meds at the time or not, but she seemed a couple cans short of a six-pack. Nude massage, finished Russian. ONLY does Russian. She was adamant about that, even though I didn't ask her anything else. Weird. Asked. 8 which is higher than most people have reported, must have been a slow day.

VIP massage.

Not one person to report on. YMMV at this place when talking about. $, depending on the lady you may get a good deal, however have never walked out without dropping (edit) over (/edit). $ +. 2. Everything is on the table as far as services go

Pink

Next to VIP. 2 very recent visits. Korean, 50's (?) has assistant (also 50's) who helps out with showers and such. Quite possibly the best body of ANY massage provider I have seen.. 6 for the massage. First time out handed. 8 and got BBBJCIM. Second time additional. 6 (on top of the original. 6) got me FS. Can be a bit stereotypical at times, you know like in the movie Full Metal Jacket ("Me love you long time. Me sucky sucky"). Yeah, that's exactly how she talks. I know this is a sex guide, but I have to add one point about Pink: She also really knows what she is doing in the massage department. Seriously she found all my problem spots without me pointing them out to her AND she fixed. In like 10 minutes. I can actually turn my head now. Something legit massage therapists and chiropractors (charging 150 for 15 min vist) have not been able to do. I would recommend her just for the damn massage! LOL

Sharon

Not much to report. Set up appointment. Long drive, no problem. As I'm getting in the car, calls me to ask if we can bump up the appointment time so she can squeeze in another client. I say okay (stupid). Then I hit major traffic on 70 going out there. Okay shit happens, now I'm not going to make the "new" appointment time and there won't be any time for a massage before the next client will be there. But the thing that irked me was she literally got mad at ME for missing the appointment, when if she had just left things alone all would have been fine. Haven't tried her again.

Hope some of that has been helpful to somebody, thanks for all the useful tips over the last year!

Hose Nose
12-19-09, 18:25
Well this may be one of my only posts, trying to quit this habit, I've got me reasons.

Been lurking for awhile and have gotten a LOT of useful info from you guys, so thank you. Never had much to add in the past, but thought I could at least add some insight from my experiences. Some I have left out because I forgot their names / they changed their name.

Debbie

Been over a year since I saw her. Was large but VERY nice and accommodating.. $ gets you ANYTHING (within reason). Flat rate, no upsell and no pressure for tip. Heard she's had a tummy tuck since last saw her. Easy to make appointment. Not model material, in 50's, but would recommend. Did everything BB. Stupid of me, I know.

Oh-Dee

Works in same office as Debbie. Also been over year since I saw her. Same flat rate of. $ and pretty much everything is on the menu also. Much better body, nice tits, in 50's, had granny haircut when I saw her which was turn off (heard that's changed now). Also did everything BB. (I have since decided this is bad idea)

Brenda (ads on CL a lot)

Saw a couple of times when I actually needed a massage. CHEAP affordable massage, I think. 35 was the number. Nothing more than a massage, wasn't sure if their was an upsell or not though; started me on my front and finished on my back which is the exact opposite order they teach in massage school, so maybe their is something more on the menu (I'm military so I get mistaken for looking like a cop a lot)

Molly

Redhead, 50's or 60's. Saw last month. Easy to set up appoint. Nice body for her age, but face makeup was on pretty thick, like she didn't know when to stop or something. Nice enough, but seriously I don't know if she was on meds at the time or not, but she seemed a couple cans short of a six-pack. Nude massage, finished Russian. ONLY does Russian. She was adamant about that, even though I didn't ask her anything else. Weird. Asked. 8 which is higher than most people have reported, must have been a slow day.

VIP massage.

Not one person to report on. YMMV at this place when talking about. $, depending on the lady you may get a good deal, however have never walked out without dropping under. $ +. 2. Everything is on the table as far as services go

Pink

Next to VIP. 2 very recent visits. Korean, 50's (?) has assistant (also 50's) who helps out with showers and such. Quite possibly the best body of ANY massage provider I have seen.. 6 for the massage. First time out handed. 8 and got BBBJCIM. Second time additional. 6 (on top of the original. 6) got me FS. Can be a bit stereotypical at times, you know like in the movie Full Metal Jacket ("Me love you long time. Me sucky sucky"). Yeah, that's exactly how she talks. I know this is a sex guide, but I have to add one point about Pink: She also really knows what she is doing in the massage department. Seriously she found all my problem spots without me pointing them out to her AND she fixed. In like 10 minutes. I can actually turn my head now. Something legit massage therapists and chiropractors (charging 150 for 15 min vist) have not been able to do. I would recommend her just for the damn massage! LOL

Sharon

Not much to report. Set up appointment. Long drive, no problem. As I'm getting in the car, calls me to ask if we can bump up the appointment time so she can squeeze in another client. I say okay (stupid). Then I hit major traffic on 70 going out there. Okay shit happens, now I'm not going to make the "new" appointment time and there won't be any time for a massage before the next client will be there. But the thing that irked me was she literally got mad at ME for missing the appointment, when if she had just left things alone all would have been fine. Haven't tried her again.

Hope some of that has been helpful to somebody, thanks for all the useful tips over the last year!
I'd say that you definitely have been there. The BB with debbie and Dee was stupid. I did the same thing a couple of times. Have not been back.

I used to see Molly a lot. She will FS covered. Her call. She can surprise. Is a little spacey.

If you are talking about Brenda in Chesterfield, I believe that you experienced the whole menu.

As for Sharon - I like her. We are close in age. But I know what you are talking about. She does cram them in there. She does a decent job, but not really worth the time to get out there. I know that this is sacrilegious to some, but it's just one man's opinion.

You should try Andrea. definitely worth it.

Benny D
12-19-09, 19:21
Anyone seen this person in South County?

Stlconnoisseur
12-19-09, 19:46
I have seen Andrea several times and was just wondering what my be on menu.

Anyone know is FS available?

Mackeral
12-20-09, 02:06
Long time lurker, have seen Sharon a handful of times. Sorry in advance to go against the grain here, especially to those of you whose loyalty is so blind and unwavering. There's a reason its called being loyal "to a fault": Guys, she's friggin 60 years old! Not younger. Not by a day. She has a mediocre attitude and although she is generous at times, she is sixty years old. If that's your thing, so be it. Granted, she looks a bit younger. So be it. She is sixty years old. Get the picture? Assume she's 75 or 80. Are you still big fans. 60 should be, and is, way above what we're shooting for, folks.

Okay, bash away. I can take it. Engage in petty, ad hominem attacks. I don't mind. I know I've crossed the thin blue line here.

Best to all,

M

Stl Erotic
12-20-09, 11:49
Long time lurker wondering about Mercedes. Saw her a few months back and have not yet repeated (despite her great body) due to: attempted upsell, lack of true massage skills, and an advertising sign on her driver's truck door for some sort of lingerie biz. But dang that body might have to repeat. Any feedback?

Also, Sunrise on Olive amazing straight massage. W/ lack of good AMP in town that place would have a line out the door if extras were on the menu (we should all drop the beggers on Watson until they wise up and go back to $40 tip standard)

Lovethatbob
12-20-09, 13:52
M, you got it right. Somewhat. At my age (3 years short of 60), I don't care THAT much about age. It's the sensation I crave as I lay there, often with eyes closed, enjoying the superb sensations that a wonderful masseuse can provide. She may be 30, 40, 50, or more, but I don't care. IMHO, few gals under 30 can be patient, use their hands unselfishly, and achieve the end game that we all want. They just aren't experienced enough and they often are just in it for the quick bucks.

So after seeing Sharon 6 or 7 times in the past 5 years, I'm done. It's the mediocre attitude (blase, ho hum) and the very average hand job that have kept me away for over a year. From recent reports here, the prospect of a 4 hand experience with a younger babe makes me mull over a return visit. But the facts are simple: To see Sharon alone, it's not worth the drive and the $ for the sensations I get from her. I'd give her main course (the massage) an 8. 5, but the dessert (which is the ultimate measuring stick) comes up short at about a 4 or 5.

OK, I'm also up for the bashing we'll surely get, Mackeral. But I'm willing to say Sharon just MIGHT be a shade under 60. If I were a betting man, I'd say she's 56, +/- 3, with a 90% confidence factor in a chi squared test proving me right.

Forget that s_h_*_t, I'm driving down to Festus to see Karen! Merry Christmas, one and all.

LTB

Long time lurker, have seen Sharon a handful of times. Sorry in advance to go against the grain here, especially to those of you whose loyalty is so blind and unwavering. There's a reason its called being loyal "to a fault": Guys, she's friggin 60 years old! Not younger. Not by a day. She has a mediocre attitude and although she is generous at times, she is sixty years old. If that's your thing, so be it. Granted, she looks a bit younger. So be it. She is sixty years old. Get the picture? Assume she's 75 or 80. Are you still big fans. 60 should be, and is, way above what we're shooting for, folks.

Okay, bash away. I can take it. Engage in petty, ad hominem attacks. I don't mind. I know I've crossed the thin blue line here.

Best to all,

M

Brad 243
12-20-09, 14:16

Best to all,

MNo problem Man - I've been friends with Sharon for a long time and yes she has had her moments. I remember back when she 1st moved to Lake Saint Louis and I had a little trouble finding her place more then once. She'd coped an attitude with me. Bottom line she gets a bit stressed sometimes and can be a little of the Drama Queen. That's just her her. She runs and is motivated by nervous energy.

Overall despite her age she does give a nice rub - once she slows down. Does have a special technique on the HE side which is her claim to fame.
YES I just found out she is indeed 60??? Just a few months ago. I've known this women for 7+ years.

Ironically she still has very nice natural TATAS still basically looking at you not down if you know what I mean.

She has aged well ....... not the norm.

Andrea - I can say that what ever you got is what you will get. If you have seen her several times I think you should know the drill.

YMMV .................... FS not on the Menue

Hose Nose
12-20-09, 18:40

Best to all,

M
And your point is????

MrGozinya
12-20-09, 19:41
I used to see a lady named Kim who was in Olivette and then Kirkwood and last in you City for massage and. She is in her late 30's possibly and did a pretty good rub and then some. When she was pregnant she as me for FS but the price was out of reach for me.

Wandering if anyone remembers her or what she is doing now.

BKim was great! She was accomodating and attractive(danced for a short stint). Massage? Second to none in comparison to any one mentioned on this board. She would be great to get back in the fold. Last I heard she was working for a spa of Brentwood.

MrGozinya
12-20-09, 19:48
Does any one remeber Dawn from B. O. (prob. 5-7 years ago) north county area. Petit with sultry voice, sexy face, great hand. She quite to work for chrystler. I assume she is doing something else now. Was hoping she may start again.

Ironmike1559
12-20-09, 23:06
Think many better options available.

Read the board for ideas for what you want. A lot of good suggestions.

Mike

Anyone seen this person in South County?

Ezgoin
12-21-09, 00:28
Anyone seen this person in South County?Saw her 1 time after I made 5-6 other calls, couldn't seem to get schedules together with anyone.

Got to her apt., seemed pretty spacy, which isn't unusual these days. Sat down, and listened to her b***h for almost 1/2 hr. Lotsa problems, too many to cover in a little old 17 page post. Took a quick shower-that was a plus, kept my pants w/ $ in the room w/ me!

Came out, started with what she called a massage, about 2 minutes at a time. Got to the point seemed like she was jonesin', busted a nut on a BJ and gtf outta there!

Seems like others might like her, so I guess YMMV, but I ain't goin' back. Might a been a bad, freaky day. Emphasis on the freaky.

Bob Clayton
12-21-09, 01:16
Made it by the Watson Road AMP yesterday. It was the same as with the old ladies there, the girl I had was late 30s with nothing on top, massage was ok she kept trying to cover me up and asking for tip, so on the flip she starts with the tip again I asked what was on the menu she said HJ only so I told her 40 would be it, she didn't like it but did it and not well I might add. As for me I will not be back. I can't stand it when they start with the tip right out of the gate.

I don't mind paying for the service, but these gals just keep going with it.

Anyway the place is the same even if they have diffrent girls there. Not worth the trip.

Mwqb4First time poster. Long time lurker. Quick question.

I know you guys have slammed this place, but to me, at least it's in a good part of town. What's it called exactly? I"ve tried Google searching for AMP off Watson Road, but haven't had much luck. If nothing else, I'll just take the crappy massage for the hell of it.

Thanks!

Bob Clayton
12-21-09, 01:30

On the flip, his hands started to roam and the lady pulled away for a second and then started rubbing again. Hands started the roaming again a step back once more. "Can I touch? " he says. "You tip big? " repy from her. He sais $. 30 okay? No, I like $. 60 she say. "Can't do sorry, bye". Very upset so she finish and asks if he wants a drink of water. She brings in a little Dixie cup of water that he wanted to through on her face. But my friend is a gentleman.

"I no come back".

B

First time poster, long time lurker. I know many of you have had bad things to say about this place, but I'd like to scope it out for myself. If nothing else, I"ll take the bad massage! Ha! I just like it being in a good area.

Anyway, what's this parlor called? WHere on watson is it? I've tried searching on Google without much luck.

Thanks in advance!

Bob Clayton
12-21-09, 01:44
New girl at Watson. Sherri. Not sure of the spelling. Neither is she. Cute girl. Great massage. Needs to practice the rest.

No longer any old Mamasans there. $.20 to $.30 for massage. She actually helped my stiff neck.Where off of Watson is this?

Beemerguy
12-21-09, 09:35
I have seen Andrea several times and was just wondering what my be on menu.

Anyone know is FS available?Andrea is pretty open, particularly as she gets to know you better, but no FS.

Beemerguy

Lucia99
12-21-09, 10:55
I would like to contact Andrea.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

L

Flstn96
12-21-09, 11:41
Just dont understand the meaning, everyone here knows she is a mature provider, and if you have a problem with older woman find someone younger dont go see them a handfull of times as you stated. "have seen Sharon a handful of times"

Best to all,

M

Tfp6314
12-21-09, 14:44
First time poster. Long time lurker. Quick question.

I know you guys have slammed this place, but to me, at least it's in a good part of town. What's it called exactly? I"ve tried Google searching for AMP off Watson Road, but haven't had much luck. If nothing else, I'll just take the crappy massage for the hell of it.

Thanks!The card they gave me a couple of months ago says "Golden Health Center"

Tfp6314
12-21-09, 15:35
Andrea is pretty open, particularly as she gets to know you better, but no FS.

BeemerguyBeemerguy is right on. She's a very nice lady in many ways, but no FS. Too bad.

I can only imagine that would be quite a ride!

Hose Nose
12-21-09, 16:44
First time poster. Long time lurker. Quick question.

Thanks!
Pick up a Riverfront Times. They have a display ad neat the back with the other massage display ads. digits are 600-xxxx.

For the most part, depending upon who you see, you will get a good 1 hour massage. Be advised up front that .4 tip will get you a lsome grief on the way out the door. At .6 there is no hastle.

Personally, I consider a no hastle or BS opportunity, and worth the extra .2. Since they mostly only speak Chinese you don't have to listen to all their troubles.

Hose Nose
12-21-09, 16:47
Andrea is pretty open, particularly as she gets to know you better, but no FS.

Beemerguy
Andrea is quite a ride, but, I agree, no FS.

Buttho
12-22-09, 01:11
When I used to go to Watson Rd. AMP I showed the "Golden Health Center" card they gave me. It let them know I was a regular. But, still cost extra .60 or the extra. Too much hassle.

Very good massage tho.

B

Buttho
12-22-09, 01:15
Kim was great! She was accomodating and attractive(danced for a short stint). Massage? Second to none in comparison to any one mentioned on this board. She would be great to get back in the fold. Last I heard she was working for a spa of Brentwood.
Yes, she is the one. When she was expecting her last child, she was so horny I got FS. What nice soft pointy nipples she had.

B

Mjaymjay
12-22-09, 11:45
Does any one remeber Dawn from B. O. (prob. 5-7 years ago) north county area. Petit with sultry voice, sexy face, great hand. She quite to work for chrystler. I assume she is doing something else now. Was hoping she may start again.Dawn had the best touch of anyone ever. Her strokes started a little soft and built. Plus, as you say, she looked great. I was a huge fan too, although she seemed to lose interest (at least with me) in the later times that I saw her.

I agree that it would be fantastic for her to return.

Thanks for the memory.

MJ

Mjaymjay
12-22-09, 11:47
Folks,

Anyone have a read on Clayton Serenity these days...new ownership, new staff?

The place has provided some good times and some not so good.

Thanks,

MJ

Northstar1
12-23-09, 03:49
Does any one remeber Dawn from B. O. (prob. 5-7 years ago) north county area. Petit with sultry voice, sexy face, great hand. She quite to work for chrystler. I assume she is doing something else now. Was hoping she may start again.I remember Dawn, she was very sweet and sexy, never knew what happened to her, any recent updates?

SouthernOne
12-23-09, 11:50
M, you got it right. Somewhat. At my age (3 years short of 60), I don't care THAT much about age. It's the sensation I crave as I lay there, often with eyes closed, enjoying the superb sensations that a wonderful masseuse can provide. She may be 30, 40, 50, or more, but I don't care. IMHO, few gals under 30 can be patient, use their hands unselfishly, and achieve the end game that we all want. They just aren't experienced enough and they often are just in it for the quick bucks.

So after seeing Sharon 6 or 7 times in the past 5 years, I'm done. It's the mediocre attitude (blase, ho hum) and the very average hand job that have kept me away for over a year. From recent reports here, the prospect of a 4 hand experience with a younger babe makes me mull over a return visit. But the facts are simple: To see Sharon alone, it's not worth the drive and the $ for the sensations I get from her. I'd give her main course (the massage) an 8. 5, but the dessert (which is the ultimate measuring stick) comes up short at about a 4 or 5.

OK, I'm also up for the bashing we'll surely get, Mackeral. But I'm willing to say Sharon just MIGHT be a shade under 60. If I were a betting man, I'd say she's 56, +/- 3, with a 90% confidence factor in a chi squared test proving me right.

Forget that s_h_*_t, I'm driving down to Festus to see Karen! Merry Christmas, one and all.

LtbHey LTB,

Merry Christmas to you too.

I pretty much agree with what you are saying here. We all have our favorites and sharing our experiences makes this board worthwhile to me.

I spent lots of $'s and time chasing down recommendations on this board. For the most part, both were not wasted and my experiences were similar.

I am a fan of some but not to the point that my experience with her clouds real facts about her looks, attitude, location condition and performance, both as a masseuse and a HE provider.

I am grateful that ours is straight up and not provider controlled like others.

I appreciate you and others keeping it real. I think we all can and should do that and without bashing. Hell, we all have bad days and I try to keep that in mind as I believe we all try to do.

Later,

S. O.

Buttho
12-23-09, 14:32
Sharon is 60. Visions of seeing her lots. I do like to dream about variety and that is what keeps us going.

Good holidays to all.

B

Buttho
12-23-09, 14:35
Speaking of memories, remember Monique in St. Charles? Young white girl in 20's. Ran a swingers group with her BF. Nice massage along with extras. Miss her much.

B

Dawn had the best touch of anyone ever. Her strokes started a little soft and built. Plus, as you say, she looked great. I was a huge fan too, although she seemed to lose interest (at least with me) in the later times that I saw her.

I agree that it would be fantastic for her to return.

Thanks for the memory.

MJ

Fallen One76
12-23-09, 15:22
Does anyone know if there are any extras offered at Rumors in St. Charles?

Mjaymjay
12-23-09, 15:28
Speaking of memories, remember Monique in St. Charles? Young white girl in 20's. Ran a swingers group with her BF. Nice massage along with extras. Miss her much.

BWas Monique the one who had the house on the south side of 70, right on the access road? I think that was her name. If so, I am angry that I did not pursue that opportunity a lot more than I did. She was attractive and did give a good massage.

I was also partial to Sally who was also in St. Charles (at least a fair amount of the time).

Thanks,

MJ

Tfp6314
12-24-09, 12:31
Was Monique the one who had the house on the south side of 70, right on the access road? I think that was her name. If so, I am angry that I did not pursue that opportunity a lot more than I did. She was attractive and did give a good massage.

I was also partial to Sally who was also in St. Charles (at least a fair amount of the time).

Thanks,

MJYes. Monique was on the south access road. Nice gal, but ancient history I'm afraid. Don't remember Sally, but I do remember Phyllis who had a little place on Booneslick. A little older, but freaky as the day is long. I believe she was the one who liked to frequent the strip clubs with her BF on swingers' night. Again. Ancient history.

Tfp6314
12-24-09, 12:50
Yes, she is the one. When she was expecting her last child, she was so horny I got FS. What nice soft pointy nipples she had.

BI remember Kim as well. Always full of surprises. The first time I saw her in O'vette she was very pregnant. And lactating. What a pleasant surprise that was. Last time I saw her was in UC apt. Fantastic massage. BBBJ. Then b/4 I knew what happened BB CG. All I can say is that she must have spent all her spare time doing kegel exercises. NEVER experienced anything close to Kim's special talent b/4 or after (though I continue to search.). Must admit that when the brain in my head resumed control I was scared as hell and eventually got tested. Luckily dodged that bullet.

If she is still around, let me know where and/or digits.

Brad 243
12-24-09, 15:31
I did see a women awhile back who worked on 7750 Clayton or something like that. A professional building. She has a background skin care and still did massage. Her mother is Lynn of The Nurturing Center in High Ridge. I'm sure most guys are familiar with this place and Sandy who did extras use to work there. She was the big flake that always stood people up.

Nobody else to my knowledge did that. Didn't care if Lynn did. Just wondering? I hope the Kim your referring to is not her. She's pretty average on the rub and no extras.

MrGozinya
12-25-09, 15:10
Was Monique the one who had the house on the south side of 70, right on the access road? I think that was her name. If so, I am angry that I did not pursue that opportunity a lot more than I did. She was attractive and did give a good massage.

Thanks,

MJSally passed away in 09. supposed O.D. , family issue.

MrGozinya
12-25-09, 15:43
Yes. Monique was on the south access road. Nice gal, but ancient history I'm afraid. Don't remember Sally, but I do remember Phyllis who had a little place on Booneslick. A little older, but freaky as the day is long. I believe she was the one who liked to frequent the strip clubs with her BF on swingers' night. Again. Ancient history.Phyllis is still around and does great job. She is in st.charles.

Bob Clayton
12-26-09, 04:04
Pick up a Riverfront Times. They have a display ad neat the back with the other massage display ads. digits are 600-xxxx.

For the most part, depending upon who you see, you will get a good 1 hour massage. Be advised up front that .4 tip will get you a lsome grief on the way out the door. At .6 there is no hastle.

Personally, I consider a no hastle or BS opportunity, and worth the extra .2. Since they mostly only speak Chinese you don't have to listen to all their troubles.I hate to be a jerk, but I can't get access to an RFT often. And there are supposedly several massage parlors on Watson. Is there anyway you could PM me roughly the location of this AMP? Or give me a street or restaurant it's close to? Thanks!

Tfp6314
12-26-09, 10:29
I did see a women awhile back who worked on 7750 Clayton or something like that. A professional building. She has a background skin care and still did massage. Her mother is Lynn of The Nurturing Center in High Ridge. I'm sure most guys are familiar with this place and Sandy who did extras use to work there. She was the big flake that always stood people up.

Nobody else to my knowledge did that. Didn't care if Lynn did. Just wondering? I hope the Kim your referring to is not her. She's pretty average on the rub and no extras.The (Clayton Rd) Kim to which you refer is different, but I happen to have run into her as well in my travels. I agree she was nothing special (which may be why she's in the lazer hair removal biz now).

Hose Nose
12-26-09, 13:58
The (Clayton Rd) Kim to which you refer is different, but I happen to have run into her as well in my travels. I agree she was nothing special (which may be why she's in the lazer hair removal biz now).
Lynn was doing four hands with her "daughter" in High Ridge for a while.

I was told that this daughter used to be her son.'

For what it's worth.

Hose Nose
12-26-09, 14:00
Phyllis is still around and does great job. She is in st.charles.
Phyllis used to work at Body Options with Katrice and a real cute young blond named Cynthia. This was over 10 years ago.

Ericb3865
12-26-09, 17:43
Hose Nose is right. The person you're talking about is named Jamie, Lynn's supposed daughter. I've have four handed massage before with them and it is quite good, but Jamie doesn't say alot and has a rather low pitched voice. That coupled with very large hands and feet and a an unshapely body for a woman, it would make one be very suspicious. Don't get me wrong, it was a great massage, very talented, but definitely leaves some questions about gender. Just my two cents.

Hose Nose
12-28-09, 12:22
Hose Nose is right. The person you're talking about is named Jamie, Lynn's supposed daughter. I've have four handed massage before with them and it is quite good, but Jamie doesn't say alot and has a rather low pitched voice. That coupled with very large hands and feet and a an unshapely body for a woman, it would make one be very suspicious. Don't get me wrong, it was a great massage, very talented, but definitely leaves some questions about gender. Just my two cents.
Thats it. Could not think of the name. Jamie is the one.

Moego
12-28-09, 14:09
I saw Debbie in St Charles a few weeks back. She is a bit larger than I thought she would be and possibly late 40's but all in all not a bad time for $. I most likely will not see her again but I guess you never know. You can find her number on BP.

Jimr51
12-28-09, 18:02
Spoke with Sarah the other day regarding Katrice. Apparrently, she is working in the Physical Therapy Department at a local hospital. Sarah stopped doing four hand with her due to being unreliable and not returning calls. She said she is looking for a partner for four hand. As usual, great service from Sarah and wll remain a regular with her.

Mjaymjay
12-28-09, 20:03
Sally passed away in 09. Supposed O. D., family issue.Wow, that's too bad. She was nice. Great body and nice attitude.

Buttho
12-29-09, 01:40
Thats it. Could not think of the name. Jamie is the one.
Jamie in fact was a boy at one time. I know them both.

B

Kma2006
12-29-09, 08:44
Been lurking for a while and with all the helpful posts figured I'd add to them. First of all thanks for all the great input from each of you. Having just getting started in the hobby it's been helpful.

Saw Angie the other day. She can be found on CL however the pics she sends you are very outdated. She's definitely heavier now. As other posts have said, I too don't think she really "prettied" herself up much before my arrival. She was wearing older sweat pants and an older shirt. House was picked up and didn't smell. She's a nonsmoker which goes very far with me! Hate walking out of somewhere smelling like an ash tray! She gives the massages in her basement in a decent room and there was a heat lamp to warm the room which was plenty warm.

She only had time for a 30 minute session so time was limited. Back massage was so so. I've had better at Massage Envy but I'm not sure how much that would have changed in a 60 minute session. She did massage my ass, legs, and feet which was nice. Only attention paid to the boys before the flip was a little cupping right before. Again this may change with a 60. On the flip she went right in. She really had great technique and before long it was over.

She mentioned a topless for extra. I didn't ask the cost cause I knew I didn't have time. Extremely sweet gal, easy to chat with, and provided a decent service. I'll probably try out the 60 minute session just to see what all changes.

I've also seen Phyllis in South County. I would not repeat simply because her house was a disaster and she smoked. I felt absolutely dirty when I left. She also claims to have a professional massage background which wasn't at all evident during my session. The massage was horrible and for me that's the primary reason I'm going.

Those are the only two I've seen up to this point. Looking to try a few more but to be honest, I've received better massages from professional spa's. Again this is the main reason I'm visiting the gals. If anyone has any good suggestions for next visits I'd appreciate it.

Ironmike1559
12-29-09, 16:02
Don't have ad link. Nicky posts on BP under body rubs. Bad reviews elsewhere. Last review awful. Independent, white, blond, North County. Digits are xxx-556-532x.

Mike

Lazerbeen
12-30-09, 22:19
Has anyone gotten more than just a massage from her? Saw her awhile ago and got nothing but a rub but did bump the boys, so i decided to give her another shot. this time she said she remebered me, maybe she did but not sure. Anyway this time she bumped the boys several times but that's it. Just a big tease, just wondering if it takes several visits before you get the HE? If this is the case please let me know, don't want to waste time with her if it's not going to happen.

Thanks,

L

Buttho
12-31-09, 12:48
I have been to Bridgette in S. Co twice and both times she did the same massages with not even getting near the privates. I asked for a little stimulation one my pole and she told me she does not do that anymore. Anymore? When did she ever do it I asked. Not with anyone who is not her boyfriend. Can I be your BF? She laughed and said she already had one and for sometime now.

I have not returned in over a month and will not go again. YMMV.

B

Crazy Ness
12-31-09, 13:02
Has anybody seen this gal who advertises on bp in the "body rub" section. Looks to good to be true - so probably is. But, just wondering if anybody gave it a look-see.

Thanks

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking_for_an_erotic_sensual_massage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2698251

Member #4823
12-31-09, 17:45
Hey All!

Hope you all have a happy New Year! New To the boards but not mongering!
Thought I would chime in with my 2 cents.

Sharon have seen her for years. yes she is a little older but very nice body, great tits, easy to talk to. Yes she can be a little on the grumpy side now and then but I usually find her very eager to please. Been going to her for years. I usually find myself wanting more from her but a good massage and a HJ is all I have ever gotten!

Molly I see now and then. Falls in the same catagory as Sharon, I think her body isn't as good as Sharon's but her boobs are bigger, she gets wilder than Sharon but is also on the flakey side. I have booked with her and she has not shown up completely or been very late.

Angie in North county. Mid 30's. Huge tata's. Place could be cleaner. Good massage, you pay extra for the top to come off. Would like to see more of her...literally. Very sweet girl. Rates could be better for what you get.

Lee in Wentzville. She has pretty much disappeared. saw her once in a office building. Got the best massage I ever got and a total body adjustment. On the flip she covered up the little buddy with a towel and eventually figured out what I wanted. She kinda acted like the place was bugged or we were being listened in on which was creepy. I tried several times to get back to see her but she was always busy or I did not have the time. Went by earlier this month and everything was shuttered.

Nicky in North County. Looked great. Sounded great. Got to her neighborhood not so great. She openned the door, looked like the same girl. She invited me in but I did not stay. Ladies if you are going to entertain please clean the place up a bit and half way act like you like what you are doing. I read another review of her else where and it pretty much mirrored my experience.

Read reviews of Phyllis for a long time. Made it down to see her a couple of days ago. I think I caught her on a off day. So-so massage. Not as crazy as I had heard about.

More to come gents! Have a great new Year!

Member #4823
01-01-10, 09:11
Hello, & Happy New Year to all!

New to this forum but not the hobby! [Message to Admin deleted] A big thanks to everyone for all the reviews, a big help. I have a few myself if this one goes.

Be safe,

Rambler

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Stlconnoisseur
01-02-10, 10:54
Happy New Year to all!

I am out west and looking to be a little happier. Any recommendations other than (dee, debbie, and sharon)?

Does anyone know if Leah/Sasha are same person (http://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/1531693679.html)?

Also, any infomation on "Relaxing Massage with Cutie (st. charles)" (http://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/1528470826.html)?

Thanks!

Tfp6314
01-02-10, 14:47
Happy New Year to all!

I am out west and looking to be a little happier. Any recommendations other than (dee, debbie, and sharon)?

Does anyone know if Leah/Sasha are same person (http://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/1531693679.html)?

Also, any infomation on "Relaxing Massage with Cutie (st. charles)" (http://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/1528470826.html)?

Thanks!I've seen Cutie/St Charles, she's quite a spinner, but lame massage and upsell for her to get topless, then more to get nude. Avoid the 4-hand...her friend is a russian bbw with an attitude. HE but no FS. YMMV.

Good luck

Dogbone1600
01-02-10, 17:26
Found a minute to get back again. Dang interruptions.

Over the past year and a half, I've had almost monthly recurring pleasant dreams with Debbie or Dee. They share a professional location with a great attitude, and provide a fine massage on the back and even better finish on the flip. Either one will make sure you're satisfied. Excellent value at $ for 60 and tipping is completely up to you. Yes they are older and Debbie is a bit thick but both have nice chests and talented hands, lips and tongues.

Have to run,

DogBone

Bill20
01-02-10, 20:15
Has anybody seen this gal who advertises on bp in the "body rub" section. Looks to good to be true - so probably is. But, just wondering if anybody gave it a look-see.

Thanks

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking_for_an_erotic_sensual_massage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2698251She's asking $.5 fot a topless massage.

Yea right!

Bill20

Brad 243
01-03-10, 20:44
A week ago I had an Appointment at Clayton Serenity and got stood up for the last time. Makes you wonder what kind of business plan Nikki is operating under.

Anyway Bummed out I went across the street and had a few and said WTF I'll head to Pink in Centerville. I got out there spending $. Got a nice rub, Full Back Adjustment and a BBJ. Pink sure has lots of energy. She has a nice body. Not your typical Asian. You do have to be careful with her because she can really try to up sell and is always trying to look in your wallet to see what you have.

Hope this helps.

Longball Larry
01-04-10, 13:14
Hello all,

Thanks to those who's posts I've been reading for awhile, here is my. 02 cents:

Had a few dreams about Paula. Clean, convenient (creve coeur area) Cute gal, gives nice massage. Teases a bit while face down and on the flip does a good job. She keeps her clothes on, a bummer b/c her tits look like fun to play with. 120, so not as good a deal as Andrea. But good in a pinch. More reports to follow-

Lball Larry

Tony 9
01-04-10, 14:13
She's asking $. 5 fot a topless massage.

Yea right!

Bill20Did she actually reply to you, mail or phone?

I'm curious if that was her in the photos. THOSE pix belong to a profile on AFF, she's been on AFF cam chat also. I did see her on the Ameristar also, ya couldn't miss her walking thru the concourse! I'm just leary of the photos matching the person who listed the ad. I could be wrong.

A lot of working gals are on AFF.

update - StlMATT sounds about right ...... from seeing her video's on that 'dating' site, she looks every bit like a very sexy exotic dancer.

Stl Matt
01-04-10, 16:20
Yes she replied via phone after I e-mailed her with my number and told her who I was. As I said before I knew her from the past. I was in the swinger lifestyle for years and we use to hang out,. So I am sure those pics are floating around on AFF and other swinger sites. I will agree the top few pics don't really look like her, but the bottom ones are her for sure. You can also see more pics on stlpartyspot.comshe charged me 150 for one hour. Like I said she is the real deal, one of the hottest chicks I have scene in the business

Sorry if I didn't get the $. 50 correct, I thought $ = 100

StlMatt

Did she actually reply to you, mail or phone?

I'm curious if that was her in the photos. THOSE pix belong to a profile on AFF, she's been on AFF cam chat also. I did see her on the Ameristar also, ya couldn't miss her walking thru the concourse! I'm just leary of the photos matching the person who listed the ad. I could be wrong.

Crazy Ness
01-04-10, 16:41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill20

She's asking $. 5 fot a topless massage.

Yea right!

Bill20

Did she actually reply to you, mail or phone?

She did reply to me. Sent more pics as well.

Okayigive
01-05-10, 10:46
As a few other have said, yes. Real deal. Great looking, very clean and fresh, clean place. I don't look for FS so didn't go there. I was happy with a handylady as I am a handyman. And I did some handywork. Super nice lady.

Thanks

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking_for_an_erotic_sensual_massage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2698251

Okayigive
01-05-10, 10:49
Hey guys,

Still looking for a nice asian. Has anyone seen or heard of the "new asian arrival" on BP? PM any details.

Thanks

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ads/1536587018.html

Theeb 32
01-05-10, 13:37
As a few other have said, yes. Real deal. Great looking, very clean and fresh, clean place. I don't look for FS so didn't go there. I was happy with a handylady as I am a handyman. And I did some handywork. Super nice lady.She wil do fs for the right guy, and I guess that mean she has to be cool with you.

Two Nutts
01-05-10, 19:34
As a few other have said, yes. Real deal. Great looking, very clean and fresh, clean place. I don't look for FS so didn't go there. I was happy with a handylady as I am a handyman. And I did some handywork. Super nice lady.

I also enjoyed my encounter today. Very friendly lady. And beatifull. That is her on aff, also on naked.com. Very hot, I'll repeat

Moego
01-05-10, 21:29
I also enjoyed my encounter today. Very friendly lady. And beatifull. That is her on aff, also on naked.com. Very hot, I'll repeatWas her rate correct? .50

Ezgoin
01-05-10, 23:12
I hate to do it, but have to report. Saw Angie up in noco a week ago. Hadn't seen her in awhile, just too damn far to get there from here! Seen her off and on for about 2 yrs now. Sweet girl, and seemed to enjoy pleasing.

ALWAYS got a good, strong rub down, hell that's what I was there for! A little happy time's always good too, but the old bones need the workin' over.

I always set up 1-1/2 hr, anything else seems rushed. Always thoroughly taken care of till now.

Mebbe a bad day or sumthin', but got a mediocre massage, seemed kinda rushed, and half assed, in spite of the already laid out more than generous tip.

Time to move on and sample some more of the lovely ladies available I guess. Damn shame.

Two Nutts
01-06-10, 09:00
Was her rate correct? .50

150 Was what I paid.

Mumbles1127
01-06-10, 16:02
Saw Debbie recently and I still find her combo of massage, anything goes and oral skills were great and for an hr for $ it is a great value as well. People mention she is a little thick, but at my age and her skills, I don't really notice and frankly, she is no worse than some of the extra weight I have seen on some BP escorts. Totally recommend. She needs business. Send her some.

Have been to Sunrise in Olivette a few times (a few too many for my wallet) lately. Have been seeing Amy for and hour and hour and a half. I am so confused. There is more than bumping going on when I am on my front and back and the butt massage is great. But no finish. She is not making a secret she is touching, but just no extra mile. Hour and a half is great and definitely multiple stiffies (and she sees them), but was so in need went and got a quick BBJ someplace else. Oh well. Best massage I have ever had and most frustrating, all in one. Any word on Clayton Serenity.

Mumbles1127
01-06-10, 16:07
Hey guys,

Still looking for a nice asian. Has anyone seen or heard of the "new asian arrival" on BP? PM any details.

Thanks

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ads/1536587018.htmlMade a time with this new Asian to see at notel by Airport for a massage. Was willing to take one for the team and hope I wud not be meeting LEO at the door. Was running late, called and said I was on way, but she said I had missed appt. She said then said if I got there by 2:20, I could see her since she had a 2:40 or I could see her at 3 and she would call me then to say she was ready. So apparently. 75 for an hour massage is not the deal. She called me at 3:15 to say I could come back now, but I had moved on. Never saw her. But someone tried her out at 2:40. Anyone want to fess up.

Agnew
01-06-10, 23:49
I have gone to Sunrise a few times. They do a really good job at legit massages and really can take the soreness away. The last time as I was leaving, it noticed a monitor on the front desk that seemed to be security cameras. I couldn't tell, but I hope they weren't hidden cameras in the rooms! I guess that's a way to keep their girls legit. I am not sure about returning if they have cameras watching me undress.

Theeb 32
01-07-10, 11:18
Can you refer me to Michelle. I too was in the swingers scene awhile back (Couples Inc.) now defunct. I would like to hook up with this lady soon.

Thanks,

BThat is the same one, pm me and I will tell you more.

Mjaymjay
01-07-10, 15:39
Saw Debbie recently and I still find her combo of massage, anything goes and oral skills were great and for an hr for $ it is a great value as well. People mention she is a little thick, but at my age and her skills, I don't really notice and frankly, she is no worse than some of the extra weight I have seen on some BP escorts. Totally recommend. She needs business. Send her some.

Have been to Sunrise in Olivette a few times (a few too many for my wallet) lately. Have been seeing Amy for and hour and hour and a half. I am so confused. There is more than bumping going on when I am on my front and back and the butt massage is great. But no finish. She is not making a secret she is touching, but just no extra mile. Hour and a half is great and definitely multiple stiffies (and she sees them), but was so in need went and got a quick BBJ someplace else. Oh well. Best massage I have ever had and most frustrating, all in one. Any word on Clayton Serenity.I have been to Sunrise often. The therapist most apt to "bump into the parts" has been Vicky. However, that is certainly as far as things go, as far as I can tell.

As for Clayton Serenity's current team, I have asked on this site too and not yet received any word.

MrGozinya
01-07-10, 21:36
Anyone had any luck with this one? I called on a few occations with no answer, finally I was able to make contact and apparentlly she works out of her home, I think it was around cavesprings and 70 area. She sounded a little rough on the phone and I could hear kids in the back ground. said she needed a few hours to get set up. I wanted to test the waters but my schedule did not permit.

FULL DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE!! I am a 5ft 5in brown eyed, brown hair babe that weighs 130 lbs. Please call for rates at 636-284-5676 and ask for Olivia. Please NO TEXT messages

Brad 243
01-08-10, 02:05
I spoke with her on the phone and she is working with Cheryl 320 Brooks Drive. Said; she was working at another place that was not on the up & up and wanted to get out of there. She wanted to use her degree in a positive way.

I'm sure many of you guys know the history of Health Therapy .... O Dee use to work there over 10 years ago. If those walls could talk. I don't think this girl has any idea of what she is walking back into.

I drilled her on where this place is at that is not so legit but she wouldn't tell me. Well I did a little investigating and it turns out to be Kimjo Spa in NC.

I did go there back in Dec when they were running a special - $65 an hour, They normally charge $75. I saw a nice looking Black women by the name of Priscilla. Gave a great massage and seemed to be open minded. Minimal draping and I asked for some extras but it was a no go. Don't know if it's worth multiple visits to build trust.

Any thoughts?

Tfp6314
01-09-10, 14:05
Anyone had any luck with this one? I called on a few occations with no answer, finally I was able to make contact and apparentlly she works out of her home, I think it was around cavesprings and 70 area. She sounded a little rough on the phone and I could hear kids in the back ground. said she needed a few hours to get set up. I wanted to test the waters but my schedule did not permit.

I had an experience with a woman in that area a couple of months ago that was horrible. Can't remember the name she used. She spent quite a bit of time on the phone arguing with her lawyer about having to pay him to show up for her in court on possession and prostitution charges. Worked out of her basement while the kids (allegedly home from school with swine flu) raised hell upstairs. She was fat and ugly, to boot. Should have walked away, but....

Don't know if it's the same one. Googled the digits and found the following CL ad for a guy named Todd offering massages to "stressed out ladies".

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/adg/1540113425.html

I'd pass. If you pursue, use extreme caution.

Tfp6314
01-09-10, 14:19
Made a time with this new Asian to see at notel by Airport for a massage. Was willing to take one for the team and hope I wud not be meeting LEO at the door. Was running late, called and said I was on way, but she said I had missed appt. She said then said if I got there by 2:20, I could see her since she had a 2:40 or I could see her at 3 and she would call me then to say she was ready. So apparently. 75 for an hour massage is not the deal. She called me at 3:15 to say I could come back now, but I had moved on. Never saw her. But someone tried her out at 2:40. Anyone want to fess up.Saw her yesterday at 2:30, though not near airport. Closer to mid county business district in a nice new suite style hotel. Very pleasant, good looking gal, says she's 26; probably is. .75 for C+ "asian hour" massage, extras not included. Wanted .6 for topless HE, but agreed to .5. Not a bargain, but par for the course for this sort of experience.

Rocketshot
01-09-10, 15:34
Made a time with this new Asian to see at notel by Airport for a massage. Was willing to take one for the team and hope I wud not be meeting LEO at the door. Was running late, called and said I was on way, but she said I had missed appt. She said then said if I got there by 2:20, I could see her since she had a 2:40 or I could see her at 3 and she would call me then to say she was ready. So apparently. 75 for an hour massage is not the deal. She called me at 3:15 to say I could come back now, but I had moved on. Never saw her. But someone tried her out at 2:40. Anyone want to fess up.Her name is Judy. I've seen her twice. Nice looking, very petite but has strong hands. She's from Hong Kong-not much on conversation. Very good massage for 30 minutes with lots of bumps and taps along the way. She wanted. 50 for HE. A little steep but at that point it was worth it. She keeps her clothes on throughout but lets you touch up top for grand finale. She said she's going to Toronto soon so if you're interested, don't wait too long.

Rocketshot-long time reader, first time poster.

Benny D
01-09-10, 16:39
As a few other have said, yes. Real deal. Great looking, very clean and fresh, clean place. I don't look for FS so didn't go there. I was happy with a handylady as I am a handyman. And I did some handywork. Super nice lady.Anyone have digits on Michelle.

Jimr51
01-10-10, 13:17
If anyone is traveling north to the Hannibal/Quincy area there is still a provider in West Quincy, Mo. She's been there 30+ years and is still open. Used to have several girls there and was a pretty good bargain. Many of the girls maintained a separate price list which included additional services. She still charges $. 35, but massage is pretty lame and he is even lamer. Recommend skipping unless you happen to be in the area and $. 35 is all you have. No other providers in that area that I'm aware of. Visited Debbie the other morning and same great service for $. Great BBBJ with cof finish. Still sticking with Sarah as a regular, but visit Debbie on occassion since find her good bargain and very sweet. Does anyone know if Sharon from Timeout is still working? Always wanted to try her, but was a Katrice regular at the time. If so, please pm me with contact. Did she provide he?

Jimr51
01-10-10, 17:50
Posted earlier that provider in West Quincy charged $.35. Should have been .35.

$.35 would be way out of line for quality of service.

Sorry about the mistake.

Mjaymjay
01-11-10, 14:32
If anyone is traveling north to the Hannibal/Quincy area there is still a provider in West Quincy, Mo. She's been there 30+ years and is still open. Used to have several girls there and was a pretty good bargain. Many of the girls maintained a separate price list which included additional services. She still charges $. 35, but massage is pretty lame and he is even lamer. Recommend skipping unless you happen to be in the area and $. 35 is all you have. No other providers in that area that I'm aware of. Visited Debbie the other morning and same great service for $. Great BBBJ with cof finish. Still sticking with Sarah as a regular, but visit Debbie on occassion since find her good bargain and very sweet. Does anyone know if Sharon from Timeout is still working? Always wanted to try her, but was a Katrice regular at the time. If so, please pm me with contact. Did she provide he?I don't know where she is. The answer to your question though was that it varied, at least the few times I saw her. The time when not much happened, she was in a hurry to leave for the evening.

Mjaymjay
01-11-10, 14:33
I have been to Sunrise often. The therapist most apt to "bump into the parts" has been Vicky. However, that is certainly as far as things go, as far as I can tell.

As for Clayton Serenity's current team, I have asked on this site too and not yet received any word.I was back at Sunrise. I checked out the security cameras by looking at the screens. They only seem to be for public spaces -- entrances, hallway, etc. I doubt there are cameras in the rooms.

Two Nutts
01-11-10, 14:37
If anyone is traveling on 70 west about 125 miles from STL. I stopped at TOEKYO SPA. Had Kim. (if I had a dollar for every korean I've seen that said her name was Kim) OK massage, not what I was there for anyway. Got what I wanted after 30 min. Full menu establishment. She was good looking, great attitude, great service. Wish this was closer to home.
40 pluss 100

Larks Tongue
01-11-10, 14:57
If anyone is traveling on 70 west about 125 miles from STL. I stopped at TOEKYO SPA. Had Kim. (if I had a dollar for every korean I've seen that said her name was Kim) OK massage, not what I was there for anyway. Got what I wanted after 30 min. Full menu establishment. She was good looking, great attitude, great service. Wish this was closer to home.
40 pluss 100

Big fake bolt-on's.older with a dog? Been there. I am surprised that they haven't shut her down as well. The glory days of Columbia are gone.

Two Nutts
01-11-10, 23:57
Big fake bolt-on's.older with a dog? Been there. I am surprised that they haven't shut her down as well. The glory days of Columbia are gone.

saw the dog. one hell of a body...her not the dog

Hose Nose
01-12-10, 00:49
I don't know where she is. The answer to your question though was that it varied, at least the few times I saw her. The time when not much happened, she was in a hurry to leave for the evening.
Works out of her apartment in Kirkwood. Does a lot of regular massages. Has another business and grandchildren.

Does not like to give more than 30 minute massage for full hour price.

Cynthia, andrea, other sharon better for the price.

Chet8889
01-12-10, 01:46
Finally decided to post... figured I should start, given all the help this site has given me.

Anyway, here are the massage ladies I've actually seen (and not seen) and my thoughts on each:

Nijah (Hidden Lakes) - surprised not more reports/convo on her - I've seen about 5 times and everything on the menu. Top notch - though last time the bf was there and that just weirds me out.

Colleen (comfy massage place) - seen 3-4 times and after each time, I say it's my last, yet somehow it's not? Nothing about her appeals to me - YMMV?

Nicky (xxx-xxx-4757 in NoCo) - place is a dump as many have said. Even knowing this beforehand, the place was an absolute dump. That said, she turned me on - sort of - would not repeat, but not terrible.

Arnold BBW - forget her name - not the nurse - did it almost as a joke to myself bc she was fugly in her ad (but young) - trailer park - terrible in every way.

Sharon (LSL) - this is the "not seen" - tried to, but she weirded me out w the "Hello, I'm the only one home" stuff. Is this some sort of code? I tried to talk to her, but she acted very strange - twice - is it me, or can anyone explain?

Tallicat
01-12-10, 14:45
Finally decided to post. Figured I should start, given all the help this site has given me.

Anyway, here are the massage ladies I've actually seen (and not seen) and my thoughts on each:

Nijah (Hidden Lakes). Surprised not more reports/convo on her. I've seen about 5 times and everything on the menu. Top notch. Though last time the bf was there and that just weirds me out.

Colleen (comfy massage place). Seen 3-4 times and after each time, I say it's my last, yet somehow it's not? Nothing about her appeals to me. YMMV?

Nicky (xxx-xxx-4757 in NoCo). Place is a dump as many have said. Even knowing this beforehand, the place was an absolute dump. That said, she turned me on. Sort of. Would not repeat, but not terrible.

Arnold BBW. Forget her name. Not the nurse. Did it almost as a joke to myself bc she was fugly in her ad (but young). Trailer park. Terrible in every way.

Sharon (LSL). This is the "not seen". Tried to, but she weirded me out w the "Hello, I'm the only one home" stuff. Is this some sort of code? I tried to talk to her, but she acted very strange. Twice. Is it me, or can anyone explain?Saw Sharon last week, massage was ok but man this gal is 60 yrs old. Gave HE afterwards but geez I could not get turned on to a 60 yr old. Will not return.

Tallicat
01-12-10, 14:55
Saw Sharon last week, gave an ok massage, she is a little weird but the real problem is that she is 60. Some reports here say that she is 50 and does not look it. My arse. I could not even get hard when she gave HE after massage. God if having an old lady give you the HE is what you re looking for then go for it. I will not return.

Buttho
01-12-10, 18:09
Sharon in LSL is the massage only lady you will find several post on her. Do a search. Highly recommended or massage.

B

Buttho
01-12-10, 18:16
I spoke with her on the phone and she is working with Cheryl 320 Brooks Drive. Said; she was working at another place that was not on the up & up and wanted to get out of there. She wanted to use her degree in a positive way.

I'm sure many of you guys know the history of Health Therapy .... O Dee use to work there over 10 years ago. If those walls could talk. I don't think this girl has any idea of what she is walking back into.

I drilled her on where this place is at that is not so legit but she wouldn't tell me. Well I did a little investigating and it turns out to be Kimjo Spa in NC.

I did go there back in Dec when they were running a special - $65 an hour, They normally charge $75. I saw a nice looking Black women by the name of Priscilla. Gave a great massage and seemed to be open minded. Minimal draping and I asked for some extras but it was a no go. Don't know if it's worth multiple visits to build trust.

Any thoughts?
Been to Kimjo 4 times over a year ago. Twice with the same person. Nothing extra. Massage was greasy and had odor. Not good. I have since gave up on them. Will the people on Brooks go more?

B

Brad 243
01-12-10, 19:08
Cheryl does but she is an older women with an attitude. Usually goes right into spending a great deal of the time bumping and working thoroughly the inner thighs. Once you ask for the 1st time extras she will at 1st protest then hustles big time for extra funds.

I originally seen her at the Horizon Center way back in the early 90's. After they got shut down then she started at Health Therapy and eventually bought it. Great history here with Horizon Center with Crazy Denise in Florissant going on her own and many of the women going to the org Body Options with Katrice and company.

I haven't seen Cheryl forever and have no desire to do so ..... she is a bit of a paranoid Wac job. A total control freak for the girls who work there.

I'm not sure what this Ginger girl is all about but last I heard is she only works Wed and if you wish to see her the she will have to pass your # along to Cheryl and she will call and set up the appointment.

I'll probably pass all together on this. I personally don't care for Cheryl - no offence but disfigured old women with an attitude don't do much for me.

Hose Nose
01-13-10, 01:26
Cheryl does but she is an older women with an attitude. Usually goes right into spending a great deal of the time bumping and working thoroughly the inner thighs. Once you ask for the 1st time extras she will at 1st protest then hustles big time for extra funds.

I originally seen her at the Horizon Center way back in the early 90's. After they got shut down then she started at Health Therapy and eventually bought it. Great history here with Horizon Center with Crazy Denise in Florissant going on her own and many of the women going to the org Body Options with Katrice and company.

I haven't seen Cheryl forever and have no desire to do so ..... she is a bit of a paranoid Wac job. A total control freak for the girls who work there.

I'm not sure what this Ginger girl is all about but last I heard is she only works Wed and if you wish to see her the she will have to pass your # along to Cheryl and she will call and set up the appointment.

I'll probably pass all together on this. I personally don't care for Cheryl - no offence but disfigured old women with an attitude don't do much for me.
Ditto here. This woman is scary. Have known her for a long time. If she knows you she will always hit you up for more money. Really got tired of that and quit going there several years ago. I really would not recommend going there.

Northstar1
01-13-10, 01:56
Been to Kimjo 4 times over a year ago. Twice with the same person. Nothing extra. Massage was greasy and had odor. Not good. I have since gave up on them. Will the people on Brooks go more?

BKimjo is a waste of time unless all you want is an overpriced massage, Tina used to provide HE but she has been gone for a while.

Tallicat
01-13-10, 12:22
Sharon in LSL is the massage only lady you will find several post on her. Do a search. Highly recommended or massage.

BThat's why I went to see her, I saw alot of posts recommending her. I would only recommend you go if you are over the age of 50. She might turn you on if you are that old.

Tfp6314
01-13-10, 18:34

I haven't seen Cheryl forever and have no desire to do so. She is a bit of a paranoid Wac job. A total control freak for the girls who work there.

I'll probably pass all together on this. I personally don't care for Cheryl. No offence but disfigured old women with an attitude don't do much for me.Saw Cheryl off and on for a few years. Frankly, I think she's bi-polar and she'll talk your ear off with all her drama. She once kept me on the table, giving me a pseudo massage for 2 hrs because she simply would not shut up. On the other hand, she once got on the table and had me give it to her greek-style. I should still probably be in therapy over that experience.

Colleen works out of that space now, too. I've seen her there a couple of times, which resulted in awkward encounters with Cheryl. It's just not worth it.

Candyland
01-13-10, 18:38
I am looking for a massage parlor that is called Hot Rub or Hot Tub or something along those lines. I am sure you guys would know. LOL. I have heard of it but I am not sure exactly and I am trying to go there to work. If you know names or anything for any massage parlors in east stlouis that would be great.

Thanks so much guys.

Jason 628
01-13-10, 23:27
Greetings,

I see her post on CL just about every day...One ad for a massage and another for "damsel in distress." So obviously she offers more. I replied and got a G-rated pic of her face. Anybody try her yet? Here's the ad:

attractive female looking to give full body massages.
massage will last one hour

must come to me

100hr includes nding
please be younger than 50

your face pic gets mine

if interested send me an email
misscna73 at yahoo dot com

Mwqb4
01-14-10, 13:56

MikeWell I hate to say it but I did see Debra yesterday and it was the worst time I've ever had, it started out ok, she tells me to get on the table and I do, the massage is ok and than on the flip she asks if I would massage her, off come the clothes and up on the table she goes, she has an ok body and I think this is going where I want it to go, rub here rub there and than I go between her legs and she stops me, she has aunt flo visiting, now this is the third time in a week I've had this happen to me with the ladies. So now I just want to get a nice HJ or BJ and get out of there, not to be she starts telling me how she isint feeling it and she is done with the whole massage and my time is up, being the gentleman I am and knowing the crazy train is ready to leave the station I get dressed and get out as fast as I can. Be careful if you see her she is not all there, I had seen her 4 times before and they were all a little weird but, this time it was too much.

Mwqb4

Brad 243
01-14-10, 14:41
Just for the record thought I'd help out the guys who wish to see her with out having to jump though hoops / she post every week 4 or 5 times. She is very accessible and nice. When I first spoke to her on the phone I knew extras were available.

She goes topless and will do the HE. Only seen her once. Mainly because she was a bit far for me. If she was closer I'd pop by in a pinch. She is a bigger gal and normally doesn't do a lot to spice herself up for the rub.

As you can see in the photo she can doll up when she wants to. I think I only spent $80 with her over year ago. Got the HE and topless boob feel/rub.

She may be charging more but I believe she would probably give a regular a break. Again a very nice person.

Lovethatbob
01-14-10, 16:41
OMG, dudes! Stay away. Stay FAR FAR away from this troll!

I bit on her ad a few weeks back. Should've updated the esteemed brothers here, but better late than never, right? Texts, emails, etc. Led me to her haunt in Belleville one afternoon. I was over there anyway. She had sent a pic that was "interesting" at best. Mostly it was her face and not much more could be seen. She opened her apartment door in some mediocre complex, and I walked in and there was this short, misshapen, hunch-backed troll of a gal. EGADS, I thought. "Hi, " is what I said. "Can I use your bathroom? " So, she led me through a nightmare of a bedroom into a filthy bathroom that had dripping faucets and crap everywhere. I stared at the guy in the mirror and mumbled, "You cannot be serious!, " John McEnroe's famous line. As I walked back to her, wiping my hands on my jeans, I said, "Look, where's an ATM? I forgot the all-important cash for you. "

So, I walked out, drove away, and she didn't utter a peep. I'm guessing that is pretty much something she is used to. Kinda reminded me of this gal in Jennings who used to do massage and HE out of her tidy little home. Nice face, but she's in a wheel chair and has a crooked spine and all. OK, so sue me for insensitivity here, but c'mon! You have to feel some spicy feelings in this mongering hobby, no?

Ltb

Greetings,

I see her post on CL just about every day...One ad for a massage and another for "damsel in distress." So obviously she offers more. I replied and got a G-rated pic of her face. Anybody try her yet? Here's the ad:

Mjaymjay
01-14-10, 18:19
I saw an ad for Annie (age 25) on BP last week. I had not seen her before. She advertises being in North County. New to me. Anyone know her? She looks good on the picture.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual_full_body_massage_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3114459

Thanks,

MJAY

Tallicat
01-15-10, 12:28
Well I hate to say it but I did see Debra yesterday and it was the worst time I've ever had, it started out ok, she tells me to get on the table and I do, the massage is ok and than on the flip she asks if I would massage her, off come the clothes and up on the table she goes, she has an ok body and I think this is going where I want it to go, rub here rub there and than I go between her legs and she stops me, she has aunt flo visiting, now this is the third time in a week I've had this happen to me with the ladies. So now I just want to get a nice HJ or BJ and get out of there, not to be she starts telling me how she isint feeling it and she is done with the whole massage and my time is up, being the gentleman I am and knowing the crazy train is ready to leave the station I get dressed and get out as fast as I can. Be careful if you see her she is not all there, I had seen her 4 times before and they were all a little weird but, this time it was too much.

Mwqb4So this is the 4th time you have seen her and you still never got a HE? [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Chet8889
01-15-10, 16:34
I saw an ad for Annie (age 25) on BP last week. I had not seen her before. She advertises being in North County. New to me. Anyone know her? She looks good on the picture.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual_full_body_massage_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3114459

Thanks,

MJAYUser who posted that is the same account as Nicky (see my earlier review and the reviews of many others). Could be her friend, which would be nice, since this Annie looks much more attractive. Anyone going to TOFTT?

Mwqb4
01-15-10, 16:59
So this is the 4th time you have seen her and you still never got a HE? [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.Read what I reported about her in the past and you will see that I have had a WIDE open menu with her, she has something going on, I dont want to guess what is going on but its not good, I was reporting on what happened the last time I saw her so other guys have a heads up, that is what this board is for. Do you have something to add or are you trying to be a smart ass?

Tallicat
01-16-10, 10:52
Read what I reported about her in the past and you will see that I have had a WIDE open menu with her, she has something going on, I dont want to guess what is going on but its not good, I was reporting on what happened the last time I saw her so other guys have a heads up, that is what this board is for. Do you have something to add or are you trying to be a smart ass?Nope not being a smart ass just questioning your level of intelligence if you continue to visit this provider and get results you are not happy with and cry about them afterwards.

Doublerider
01-16-10, 13:16
I'm a long-time lurker finally contributing to the cause. Here are a couple recent experiences to note:

Nijah. I do not recommend. She is friendly and has some meat on her bones. However it was clear her boyfriend or SO was in the building and it made it very uncomfortable. Worst part was the massage was lame and the ending was extremely rushed. Seemed like she was trying to win an Olympic record for shortest massage.

Molly. Highly recommend. Very nice and cute redhead. Incorporates the ample twins into the massage. Ending is always Russian style with a lot of tongue action on the boys. Caution, tho. She's a talker, so if that turns you off, take note.

Speaking of Russian style. Have you seen the new add for Ereena on BP? I don't remember ever seeing a picture on there before. Recent reports have been lackluster. Anybody have anything new to report? Just wondering if the picture is an indication of good things on the menu. Might need to TOFTT. Let me know if you think it is worthwhile. PM is welcome.

Tunkata
01-16-10, 20:06

Thanks,

MJAYProbably Niki is fishing for customers with fake picture,using the same nomber.

Hose Nose
01-17-10, 03:56
Nope not being a smart ass just questioning your level of intelligence if you continue to visit this provider and get results you are not happy with and cry about them afterwards.
Personally, I appreciate the info. Sometimes I have found that some of these "therapists" that you are patient with and nurture can develop into a solid long-term situation. This sometimes takes several trips and a bit of cash.
It's hit and miss. When you hit it's pretty good.

This particular person (Debra) has broken three appointments with me. So I have given up on her. Seems to be a lot of drama there. However, I do appreciate the feedback from someone that has seen her lately. Thanks for the report Mwqb4.

Member #4823
01-17-10, 09:24

Thanks,

MJAYIf this chick has anything to do with Nicky or any connection what so ever, I would steer clear.

Member #4823
01-17-10, 09:41
Well I hate to say it but I did see Debra yesterday and it was the worst time I've ever had, it started out ok, she tells me to get on the table and I do, the massage is ok and than on the flip she asks if I would massage her, off come the clothes and up on the table she goes, she has an ok body and I think this is going where I want it to go, rub here rub there and than I go between her legs and she stops me, she has aunt flo visiting, now this is the third time in a week I've had this happen to me with the ladies. So now I just want to get a nice HJ or BJ and get out of there, not to be she starts telling me how she isint feeling it and she is done with the whole massage and my time is up, being the gentleman I am and knowing the crazy train is ready to leave the station I get dressed and get out as fast as I can. Be careful if you see her she is not all there, I had seen her 4 times before and they were all a little weird but, this time it was too much.

Mwqb4I am glad I got on here and read this forum. I was getting ready to call this one, she looked very interesting. But the price would have probably been a deal killer.. If you are going to drop that kind of dough go see Danielle down in south county. She is worth every cent!

Buttho
01-17-10, 20:40
I visited Ereena last June for the last time. She seemed to have changed. Massage was good but she was occupied with other thoughts. Did an ok HE and then off I want. We usually visited awhile after the massage, but the last time she all but shoved me out da door.

I had heard she was married recently. Don't know for sure.

Some TOFTT. I tried already.

B

Mumbles1127
01-18-10, 10:51
Anyone see this ad or try this out. Sounds like just east of Sunrise in Olivette. Is someone setting up a branch office. Called, gave location right away on phone, standard fees, and too good pics. Just seems out of nowhere

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asain_kitty_cats_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3233377

Also ad on regular massage page.

Mjaymjay
01-18-10, 11:59
I just noticed an ad on BP over the weekend.

Maybe it has been around for a while, but I missed it.

Here's the link:

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian_retreat/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3233458

The location is familiar for AMP's, but the area code is not local (512).

Anyone know anything about this one? If not, I might TOFTT at some point.

Thanks.

MJ

Phoolish80
01-18-10, 12:09
Anybody gave this place a spin?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asain_kitty_cats_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3233377

Hose Nose
01-18-10, 16:39
Anyone see this ad or try this out. Sounds like just east of Sunrise in Olivette. Is someone setting up a branch office. Called, gave location right away on phone, standard fees, and too good pics. Just seems out of nowhere

Also ad on regular massage page.
Pics are bogus, of course. Located in a house just off olive street, east of the old Chinese massage place (Cindy's). Ad says .6 for massage. You walk in and they say .6 for massage $ for tip - "please pay now". She was decent looking (wearing just a robe) - the other one was kind of scaggy. Obviously, full menu. Did not like the approach. Turned around and left.

Can't imagine them lasting long in University City.

Hose Nose
01-18-10, 16:43
Speaking of Cindy. There is another ad on Back Page for "massage coming soon". A 556-xxx number. I called the number and she told me that they are open and located on Barrett Station Rd off of Manchester. Supposed to be Chinese. I am positive that was Cindy on the phone. They must be branching out.

Bill Bronze
01-18-10, 18:09
I'm trying to find some info on Andrea.

I've seen someone named Andrea before, trying to find out if its the same lady.

Thanks.

Chet8889
01-19-10, 01:11
The bf weirded me out too. He was never there (as far as I knew) except on the last one, when he opened the door for me. Never again. Too bad, bc I was a fan. She almost had me letting loose when still on my stomach. The way she rubbed the boys. Russian and a TC finish two of the times.

Almost saw Molly but something came up. The talking would bother me, so I'll scratch her off the list.

Also tried to see Ereena but that didn't work out either. Someone posted that she's massage-only now that she's married? I read that right or is it that she's HE only now?

Nijah. I do not recommend. She is friendly and has some meat on her bones. However it was clear her boyfriend or SO was in the building and it made it very uncomfortable. Worst part was the massage was lame and the ending was extremely rushed. Seemed like she was trying to win an Olympic record for shortest massage.

Molly. Highly recommend. Very nice and cute redhead. Incorporates the ample twins into the massage. Ending is always Russian style with a lot of tongue action on the boys. Caution, tho. She's a talker, so if that turns you off, take note.

Speaking of Russian style. Have you seen the new add for Ereena on BP? I don't remember ever seeing a picture on there before. Recent reports have been lackluster. Anybody have anything new to report? Just wondering if the picture is an indication of good things on the menu. Might need to TOFTT. Let me know if you think it is worthwhile. PM is welcome.

PatrickBateman
01-19-10, 12:50
If you google the phone number, a lot comes up...

Austin, TX BP Jan 18 (http://austin.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_9829_9829_stop_looking_i_am_the_best_9829_9829_asian/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1811880)
Eros-Austin, Carmen? (http://www.eros-austin.com/files/121647.htm)
Number belongs to ARUNEE FLAMEZ (http://www.phonewhois.us/reverse-phone/5125845846.html/)
Univision ad Austin Jan 19 (http://espanol.clasificadosaustin.univision.com/TherapeuticMassage/_relax_and_enjoy_a_quality_asian_massage_incall_or_outcall/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1816525)
St Louis BP Jan 19 (http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asain_kitty_cats_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3233377)
Our friend Merlin reviewed the Austin Place (http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=869246&postcount=36)

Nose, did she ask for a specific amount as a tip?
~PB

Pics are bogus, of course. Located in a house just off olive street, east of the old Chinese massage place (Cindy's). Ad says .6 for massage. You walk in and they say .6 for massage $ for tip - "please pay now". She was decent looking (wearing just a robe) - the other one was kind of scaggy. Obviously, full menu. Did not like the approach. Turned around and left.

Can't imagine them lasting long in University City.

Slotter1
01-20-10, 14:40
I visited Molly quite a few times last year with usually good results. She is very friendly ,after she feels comfortable with you.She is very paranoid about her neighbors. She lives in a nice apartment close to St Louis Hills.She has a nice figure for a mature woman and enjoys rubbing it on your back. She also has a boys fetish. Very ok by me. After quite a few visits I must say it became a bit to robotic for me,but it might be a good change of pace. All in all a good value.

Rocketshot
01-20-10, 17:37
If you google the phone number, a lot comes up...

Austin, TX BP Jan 18 (http://austin.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_9829_9829_stop_looking_i_am_the_best_9829_9829_asian/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1811880)
Eros-Austin, Carmen? (http://www.eros-austin.com/files/121647.htm)
Number belongs to ARUNEE FLAMEZ (http://www.phonewhois.us/reverse-phone/5125845846.html/)
Univision ad Austin Jan 19 (http://espanol.clasificadosaustin.univision.com/TherapeuticMassage/_relax_and_enjoy_a_quality_asian_massage_incall_or_outcall/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1816525)
St Louis BP Jan 19 (http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asain_kitty_cats_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3233377)
Our friend Merlin reviewed the Austin Place (http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=869246&postcount=36)

Nose, did she ask for a specific amount as a tip?
~PBHose Nose nailed it. I should have turned around and left as well but I TOFTT. I was hosted by the "good looking one" and yes the other was quite scraggly. After getting the legal stuff out of the way I asked about HE and she said $. 60. She thought I meant FS but I explained what I wanted and offered her $. She agreed. Long story short: lame "massage" in her under wear, no massage on flip. She went straight for the goods and proceeded like a Chinese fire drill. She did go topless on the flip and allowed some groping. Can not recommend.

Retman06
01-20-10, 20:32
Just wondering if anyone has a report on Lindsay?

She is on backpage and the pictures look good.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-massages-24/3144534

Doublerider
01-21-10, 10:55
Had an interesting dream this week about Ereena. Must have been due to advice from here. She was easy to contact and set up an appointment. Her business was in a nice location, with lots of parking nearby. She was a tiny thing. Just as advertised. And was wearing a tight sweater and slinky form-fitting skirt. Great legs, accented by high heels. Extremely sexy accent. The massage room was nice with candles, music and a heater. Massage was extremely good. She really works. Especially the legs and butt. Almost strong enough to be painful. She sure was entertaining. But she will slap your butt around a bit when she laughs, so don't be surprised by that. Extremely teasing and gets you going. On the flip she said she was getting too warm and took off the sweater. She had a little tank top underneath revealing some great nips standing at attention. Made it clear there was to be no touching. But she stressed "this time". But for repeat customers possibly. Again, on this side, the massage was excellent. The teasing even better. Interesting ending, though. There was a lot of teasing and then. Times up. However she said that for repeat customers there were many many other options (her words) and the time could be allocated better. No details, though. Is that just BS or real? Anyone have experience with the options for repeats? It is extremely tempting to go back since she was so much fun and the massage was good. But then theres more than teasing available with others. Oh, she also seemed very interested in getting together socially. Not sure what was up with that.

Brad 243
01-21-10, 12:06

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-massages-24/3144534I seen her and she is pretty open minded got a decent massage & BBJ for less then $. She was in Lemay at the time in a house and the neighbors were on to her so I never went back. She's moved since and things may be better.

I'd recommend checking her out at least once. YMMV

Poolgod
01-21-10, 12:51

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-massages-24/3144534This girl is nasty. I saw a week or two ago and her apartment was filthy.

I would not recommend unless you are into that sort of thing.

Rocketshot
01-21-10, 16:08
I saw her about a month ago in south county. Her pics are real and she looks good. Decent massage. It was. 80 for the massage,. 20 more for nudity. I paid it. Mutual touching up top.

The only drag was that her daughter (very young I think) was in the next room. I didn't know it until halfway thru and she started crying-kinda weird.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-massages-24/3144534

JoseyWales
01-22-10, 00:34
Hose Nose nailed it. I should have turned around and left as well but I TOFTT. I was hosted by the "good looking one" and yes the other was quite scraggly. After getting the legal stuff out of the way I asked about HE and she said $. 60. She thought I meant FS but I explained what I wanted and offered her $. She agreed. Long story short: lame "massage" in her under wear, no massage on flip. She went straight for the goods and proceeded like a Chinese fire drill. She did go topless on the flip and allowed some groping. Can not recommend.I agree with your post. I made the mistake of showing up awhile back and have regretted it ever since. There are a total of three girls in a house behind papa johns on olive. All three are far from beauty queens, but I managed to get full service from the best looking girl in the bunch which is not saying much. I would give you a rate, but I am pretty sure it varies based on how much money they think you have and how much they think you are willing to pay. I will not go back in the future. The house smelled like sushi and dirty pu$$y. Why does every Asian massage parlor smell like raw fish?

Hose Nose
01-22-10, 03:45
Had an interesting dream this week about Ereena. Must have been due to advice from here. She was easy to contact and set up an appointment. Her business was in a nice location, with lots of parking nearby. She was a tiny thing. Just as advertised. And was wearing a tight sweater and slinky form-fitting skirt. Great legs, accented by high heels. Extremely sexy accent. The massage room was nice with candles, music and a heater. Massage was extremely good. She really works. Especially the legs and butt. Almost strong enough to be painful. She sure was entertaining. But she will slap your butt around a bit when she laughs, so don't be surprised by that. Extremely teasing and gets you going. On the flip she said she was getting too warm and took off the sweater. She had a little tank top underneath revealing some great nips standing at attention. Made it clear there was to be no touching. But she stressed "this time". But for repeat customers possibly. Again, on this side, the massage was excellent. The teasing even better. Interesting ending, though. There was a lot of teasing and then. Times up. However she said that for repeat customers there were many many other options (her words) and the time could be allocated better. No details, though. Is that just BS or real? Anyone have experience with the options for repeats? It is extremely tempting to go back since she was so much fun and the massage was good. But then theres more than teasing available with others. Oh, she also seemed very interested in getting together socially. Not sure what was up with that.
Sounds like she has not changed after all. Watch out for the social part.

Member #4823
01-22-10, 13:04
Had an interesting dream this week about Ereena. Must have been due to advice from here. She was easy to contact and set up an appointment. Her business was in a nice location, with lots of parking nearby. She was a tiny thing. Just as advertised. And was wearing a tight sweater and slinky form-fitting skirt. Great legs, accented by high heels. Extremely sexy accent. The massage room was nice with candles, music and a heater. Massage was extremely good. She really works. Especially the legs and butt. Almost strong enough to be painful. She sure was entertaining. But she will slap your butt around a bit when she laughs, so don't be surprised by that. Extremely teasing and gets you going. On the flip she said she was getting too warm and took off the sweater. She had a little tank top underneath revealing some great nips standing at attention. Made it clear there was to be no touching. But she stressed "this time". But for repeat customers possibly. Again, on this side, the massage was excellent. The teasing even better. Interesting ending, though. There was a lot of teasing and then. Times up. However she said that for repeat customers there were many many other options (her words) and the time could be allocated better. No details, though. Is that just BS or real? Anyone have experience with the options for repeats? It is extremely tempting to go back since she was so much fun and the massage was good. But then theres more than teasing available with others. Oh, she also seemed very interested in getting together socially. Not sure what was up with that.I have never personaly ever seen this lady, I hear she give a very good massage and heard she dose hair too. It has been my experience with other ladies that if you did not get what you were really after on the first visit. You probably never will.

Benny D
01-22-10, 15:16
Saw her at her nice N. County location, Great Lady a little stressed out but would repeat. She is a new post on BP.

Tony 9
01-22-10, 19:41
I've yet to see any reports on the cutie in St Charles.

Does anyone know if she is legit?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-with-cutie-thursday-special-23/2172963

Tfp6314
01-23-10, 11:37

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-with-cutie-thursday-special-23/2172963Saw her a few months ago when she was offerring 4-hand with a friend. "Cutie" is indeed a hot spinner, but her pal was a heavy unattractive gal with an attitude. Topless is an upcharge, nude is an upcharge, as is HE. Expect to spend $.2 at least for a lame massage and HE. Needless to say, I haven't been back.

James8974
01-23-10, 15:43
I saw her about a month ago in south county. Her pics are real and she looks good. Decent massage. It was. 80 for the massage,. 20 more for nudity. I paid it. Mutual touching up top.

The only drag was that her daughter (very young I think) was in the next room. I didn't know it until halfway thru and she started crying-kinda weird.I hear she got busted this week.

Tunkata
01-23-10, 16:02

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-with-cutie-thursday-special-23/2172963Yes, she is legit,lil oversized ,big tatas can touch them,she has a girlfrend summer also in st. charles she is the real cutie same limited menue,he + lil touching, summer nomber ends 3328 on bp body rubs.

Hose Nose
01-23-10, 20:21
I have never personaly ever seen this lady, I hear she give a very good massage and heard she dose hair too. It has been my experience with other ladies that if you did not get what you were really after on the first visit. You probably never will.
Then, with all due respect, you don't have much experience.

Retman06
01-23-10, 21:28
Good info & we have a good forum here.

Thanks,

Retman06

SouthernOne
01-24-10, 11:18
Then, with all due respect, you don't have much experience.Hose, My opinion exactly.

If research had been done on info posted here a person could tell that the russian gal is ymmv and has some consistent traits. Loads of intel.

However, having said that. I have not seen one who hasn't had HE on the first time...hence ymmv. Of course she may have really liked you and played harder to get because of the social invite. Ya never know with this one.

I too have developed more with some upon getting to know them and then again some not. So the rationale of not getting what you desired the first time and not expecting any more is flawed in mho.

Later,

Southern One