PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

ChaseSmith
01-23-20, 12:03
Just a note. I don't think she is taking new clients. Last I heard she was not so don't be surprised if she doesn't respond and you are new to her.I've seen her a few times and we always had a blast together. Just was going to attempt to rekindle.

Night1
01-23-20, 12:39
Has anyone been to B & F in Des Peres lately? Anything to share about your experience?

BDDFC.Went there a while back. Poor massage, light teasing when on stomach, then only DIY after flip with restricted mutual touch.

Probably will not be going back anymore.

BoopHelps
01-23-20, 13:18
Anyone have any info or reviews on the proluxe girls? I've only been to some of the Asian parlors out in West county looking for a little more and unfortunately the company seems to disable reviews on their ads.

BoopHelps
01-23-20, 15:07
I'm back in the game after a couple years. Been to a couple of the Asian parlors in West county, same *old* thing pretty much. Looking for a provider that isn't self finish. Anyone have info on Lizzie from plm?

Rodimus54
01-23-20, 19:42
I've seen her a few times and we always had a blast together. Just was going to attempt to rekindle.Same here Had. Fun and she was really cool. After taking a 6 month break, I tried to rekindle 7 ish months ago. She seemed mad or offended (for lack of a better word) I took a break, said she did not have any spots open for clients and would reach out when a spot opens up. Never heard back. Not mad really, just wish we could have reconnected. ATF. Oh well. PM me if you have better luck.

StevenHyde
01-23-20, 20:46
Anyone have any info or reviews on the proluxe girls? I've only been to some of the Asian parlors out in West county looking for a little more and unfortunately the company seems to disable reviews on their ads.Search the forum with the name of the girls. Most of them have been reviewed. I reviewed Krista a while ago. Bring a lot of money and generate some chemistry and you will likely get more than a handshake.

Omar66
01-24-20, 11:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

NipLuver
01-24-20, 14:08
Have had some good times in Centreville over the years and some not so good. I've always been intrigued by Asian Megan and Asian Angie posts. Anyone have any info on these two as to which one is best please let me know. Previous posts say FS is an option but do either offer BBBJ on their menu? Would I have to visit multiple times before I was offered the full menu and about how much cash would I need? Thanks in advance?

EddieBoy1
01-24-20, 21:27
Have had some good times in Centreville over the years and some not so good. I've always been intrigued by Asian Megan and Asian Angie posts. Anyone have any info on these two as to which one is best please let me know. Previous posts say FS is an option but do either offer BBBJ on their menu? Would I have to visit multiple times before I was offered the full menu and about how much cash would I need? Thanks in advance?My experience is. She's a real masseuse that luvs it doggie style. Don't expect much orally.

Newbie1961
01-24-20, 21:32
Just follow her Snap. She will usually say if she is not accepting new customers.

Just a note. I don't think she is taking new clients. Last I heard she was not so don't be surprised if she doesn't respond and you are new to her.

Badboy2
01-25-20, 18:17
I've seen Tammy many times over the years and definitely is a top tier provider. Yes YMMV with her and every other provider, I'll continue to visit her along with a short list of others.I agree with you on Tammy. We have a pretty good vibe so I have a lot of fun with her. She's a little steep on cost, but the service provided makes it worth it in my book. On another note, Abby James is also nice, but man, she's strange if you listen to her conspiracy theories. Just my 2 nickels.

Elnino1978
01-26-20, 23:25
After last weeks visit, thought I would visit again.

Got a new lady tonight, Amelia? Very pretty and maybe late 20's, good body not skinny but full and long hair.

Massage was nice while on stomach with slight teasing, tenderly touching the boys, then hot towel.

On flip oil all around midsection, then turned and looked at me and smiled then oiled the boys and started slowly stroking.

As I roamed she allowed me to fondle breasts and kiss one nipple, but was afraid to pull top off as she kept hearing.

Owner in other room. Wore jeans and I rubbed outside but did not go inside pants.

Continued stroking and put finger in back and stroked both at once.

She had good technique and finished me off nicely.

Cleaned me up and asked if I was happy, gave me a great hug.

She was very nice, and very pretty.

Gave a. 5 tip and she was happy.

Well after seeing new ad on other site thought I would visit and see the product.

Last week went and got May, older MILF type who was fun and decent massage. Played while on stomach and on turn over began to barter for finish. Only offered HJ and pull up top for. 5, nothing further at that time that I was aware of. Finish was fun and did the job.

Went tonight and got another lady, again older MILF type, Alana and strictly business, no tease or ending.

Will probably try again to see who else is there and hopefully have some fun.

ElNino.

Qtown
01-27-20, 10:40
Anyone seen this new girl? Wondering if it's one of the girls from one of the other groups that has switched over to lake.

Thanks.

TerribleIdea
01-27-20, 11:33
Hi all,

Been reading posts on here for a while now, finally registered for an account so I could post. I've been seeing posts recently (ish) about Reanne and just wanted to add my strong recommendation. I've only seen her once but will absolutely see her again soon, hopefully this week if my schedule works out. The massage itself isn't the best, but I loved the little extra things she does that make it clear she really is enjoying what she's doing. (That, or she's a hell of an actress.) The ending was absolutely fantastic. Might have been the best BBBJ I've ever had. She tried to make it last, and so did I, but nope, I couldn't hold out. I also liked that she didn't rush me out after that. After reading about the duo of Reanne and Ember, I'm dying to try them out. I've only done the two-provider thing once before and it kinda sucked, so here's hoping Reanne and Ember are as good as advertised.

One thing about Reanne, the pics of her on the Angels Touch website are of her about 30 pounds lighter. That's what she told me, that she's about 30 pounds heavier now. She still looks great, if you ask me. I don't like a woman without curves. Just sharing that, if you haven't met her yet.

I've spent time with Tammy quite a bit over the last couple years. Maybe ten visits? Recommended. I've only paid for the hand finish; just haven't wanted to pay for more, otherwise I'd go for it. (I'm curious about her BJ skills, so if you've tried them out, let me know.) Great body, tits are only so-so but the rest is so good I'm fine with that. I like the mirror she has in her place; you can watch her working, which is fun. She knows what she's doing, that's for sure. Makes the experience last before the big finish, which I appreciate. She's very nice, super responsive, just maybe a little pricey.

Finally, I've seen Lilia a decent amount, too. The actual massage is really good, and she's by far the most physically attractive of these three. Perfect body, nicely crafted tits, very pretty, good location. Also super friendly, very responsive. She was one of the first I tried, so at first I loved the services. But I've since learned that other providers are more clearly into it. Lilia is almost clinical in her approach. It's literally like a regular massage except for the nudity and extras. Also, her menu is limited. She gives a fantastic HJ with a great view that you can explore with your hands, but BJ of any kind is a no. Tried the FS once and wished I hadn't paid for it. Very rushed and just sorta lets-get-this-done. I feel like Lilia is a good starting point before you find the better options.

Now that I've found Reanne, I may or may not revisit Tammy, and probably done with Lilia. Oh, and I visited Angel in the CWE once and won't repeat. She's smoking hot, but seemed downright bored and really wasn't even friendly. That one was one-and-done for me.

LuvMchn
01-27-20, 11:59
I haven't seen any reviews. Looking for some feedback. I'm looking for a new provider, my UTR disappeared, having a hard time finding anyone reliable.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/138538

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/121302

Thanks Luvmchn.

HenryJames789
01-27-20, 15:47
Went and visited Scarlett a few weeks ago. It wasn't my first time with her. I've seen her a few years ago. Got to say she's gotten so much better!

Before the flip her hands worked the boys nicely and her laying down fully on top of you, grinding it. So awesome!

I did take her upgrade option and I'm so happy that I did. DATY and lots of extras so good!

Perky tits and nice round ass. Skinny but not too skinny.

I'll be becoming a regular with her very soon!

Scarletandco.bytheost7.com

You do have to have a reference. Super easy to do and she makes it totally worth it!

StaneMac
01-27-20, 15:50
Made my first trip today after seeing posts from my fellow mongers. My 2 cents are enjoy it while it lasts because it's got Chen Sheng written all over it. I had a great massage with attention to detail however it was garnering far to much attention. I heard them turn away several people and it got so rushed at the end I was getting dressed while she was changing the linens. Stay safe.

StaneMac
01-28-20, 12:47
I've tried contacting the second add (chocolate) and can't get a response. She must not want business. Let me know if you ever reach her.

I haven't seen any reviews. Looking for some feedback. I'm looking for a new provider, my UTR disappeared, having a hard time finding anyone reliable.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/138538

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/121302

Thanks Luvmchn.

LuvMchn
01-28-20, 16:57
I've tried contacting the second add (chocolate) and can't get a response. She must not want business. Let me know if you ever reach her.I got a hold of the 2nd one, Melanie, she didn't come across overly friendly in text. Sent me a verification pic that appeared to be accurate, said she's 5'9 132 lb. Asked about Daty and FS. She replied "don't know what these are but sounds nasty". Quoted me 240 for hr for Prostate.

Bill Bradsky
01-28-20, 17:23
Hi all,

Been reading posts on here for a while now, finally registered for an account so I could post. I've been seeing posts recently (ish) about Reanne and just wanted to add my strong recommendation. I've only seen her once but will absolutely see her again soon, hopefully this week if my schedule works out. The massage itself isn't the best, but I loved the little extra things she does that make it clear she really is enjoying what she's doing. (That, or she's a hell of an actress.) The ending was absolutely fantastic. Might have been the best BBBJ I've ever had. She tried to make it last, and so did I, but nope, I couldn't hold out. I also liked that she didn't rush me out after that. After reading about the duo of Reanne and Ember, I'm dying to try them out. I've only done the two-provider thing once before and it kinda sucked, so here's hoping Reanne and Ember are as good as advertised.

One thing about Reanne, the pics of her on the Angels Touch website are of her about 30 pounds lighter. That's what she told me, that she's about 30 pounds heavier now. She still looks great, if you ask me. I don't like a woman without curves. Just sharing that, if you haven't met her yet.

I've spent time with Tammy quite a bit over the last couple years. Maybe ten visits? Recommended. I've only paid for the hand finish; just haven't wanted to pay for more, otherwise I'd go for it. (I'm curious about her BJ skills, so if you've tried them out, let me know.) Great body, tits are only so-so but the rest is so good I'm fine with that. I like the mirror she has in her place; you can watch her working, which is fun. She knows what she's doing, that's for sure. Makes the experience last before the big finish, which I appreciate. She's very nice, super responsive, just maybe a little pricey.

Finally, I've seen Lilia a decent amount, too. The actual massage is really good, and she's by far the most physically attractive of these three. Perfect body, nicely crafted tits, very pretty, good location. Also super friendly, very responsive. She was one of the first I tried, so at first I loved the services. But I've since learned that other providers are more clearly into it. Lilia is almost clinical in her approach. It's literally like a regular massage except for the nudity and extras. Also, her menu is limited. She gives a fantastic HJ with a great view that you can explore with your hands, but BJ of any kind is a no. Tried the FS once and wished I hadn't paid for it. Very rushed and just sorta lets-get-this-done. I feel like Lilia is a good starting point before you find the better options.

Now that I've found Reanne, I may or may not revisit Tammy, and probably done with Lilia. Oh, and I visited Angel in the CWE once and won't repeat. She's smoking hot, but seemed downright bored and really wasn't even friendly. That one was one-and-done for me.Damn, for a first time review that is one of the best I've seen on this Forum. Way to go.

OkeDokie
01-28-20, 17:26
Made my first trip today after seeing posts from my fellow mongers. My 2 cents are enjoy it while it lasts because it's got Chen Sheng written all over it. I had a great massage with attention to detail however it was garnering far to much attention. I heard them turn away several people and it got so rushed at the end I was getting dressed while she was changing the linens. Stay safe.That isn't good it seems to be so busy. What time of day was it? I was thinking about checking this place out too one day after work as it's close to my work place.

If anything, I'll keep going to Jenny in O'Fallon. Nice warm private room and I know I'll get something without being rushed.

StaneMac
01-28-20, 22:02
It was around 11:30. It's good that they're busy but it just feels like the way Cheng was. Mongers in and out all day long. My experience was great, just don't think it will last.

That isn't good it seems to be so busy. What time of day was it? I was thinking about checking this place out too one day after work as it's close to my work place.

If anything, I'll keep going to Jenny in O'Fallon. Nice warm private room and I know I'll get something without being rushed.

FartCity
01-29-20, 02:20
It was around 11:30. It's good that they're busy but it just feels like the way Cheng was. Mongers in and out all day long. My experience was great, just don't think it will last.I was there a couple days ago and it was busy as hell. Not when I showed up, but a constant stream immediately after. In 20 years of AMP hobbying, I've never seen dudes sitting in the waiting area, so that was a first. My visit, however, sucked. No tease, no HJ and was hurried out because "Ooh So bussy Yaya!" Three visits ago, like on or around Christmas, and there were no other customers in sight, I was satisfied. Only reason I'd tried back. Always luck. That's why it's fun.

HotStoneStl
01-29-20, 11:28
Went there a while back. Poor massage, light teasing when on stomach, then only DIY after flip with restricted mutual touch.

Probably will not be going back anymore.I have been going here for years. The key is you have to be a known good regular guest that tips well and knows what to expect from the different workers. One of the best massages in the area when you and the masseuse are comfortable with each other. Sun Li on Watson has some of the same workers so I assume they are affiliated. I especially like the walk on back when I need deep tissue / hard massage. If you are new, do not expect much more than massage on the first visit. Also, these women like doing massage and they are good at it so a 30 minute massage is only recommended after you have been a few times and expectations are set. Remember, always tip something, and give complimentary feedback to the workers that you are enjoying the massage. The rest will come with familiarity and rapport. YMMV. I like this place. I know what to expect every time I go.

LuvMchn
01-29-20, 12:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #6160
01-30-20, 00:51
Can someone PM me exactly what to expect and how much to bring with Maneater? She seems super cool and almost to good to be true. Just want to know exactly what to expect. Thanks Mongers. As always happy hunting.

NipLuver
01-30-20, 13:57
My experience is. She's a real masseuse that luvs it doggie style. Don't expect much orally.Thanks! Is she good looking? Good body? Doggy is OK but I prefer woman on top riding, enjoy the view of a pretty face and bouncing tits. Any info on Asian Angie?

Nukmed
01-30-20, 15:18
I too verify Zen Massage, awesome massage, very good price, but I tip a bit more than most for good service. Table shower was more than other places. More time and more thorough body scrub. I have another GoTO AMP now. Senior Members PM me for details.Never been and am looking forward to a visit. You mentioned another AMP you like to go to and I am curious about that place. Can you expand my information?

Thank you,

NukMed.

Anondudeinstl
01-30-20, 17:18
Can someone PM me exactly what to expect and how much to bring with Maneater? She seems super cool and almost to good to be true. Just want to know exactly what to expect. Thanks Mongers. As always happy hunting.Sure thing I just saw her recently.

TommyWong
01-30-20, 22:44
Anyone hear anything about Ana and her angels? Their website has been down for a bit, however this has happened a few times before.

BBBoom56
01-30-20, 22:53
I might just be cursed but I just struck out big time at Cha.

I was getting off work about 20 min from their location so I thought I would call to make sure they are not super busy. I dial the number, someone answers, say I am looking for a 1 hr massage and ask how much would that cost and are you very busy right now. She says the price and no not busy, then asks "when will you be here. " I say about 20 min and we end the call. I get to the lot about 20 min later. Open sign on in the window, a few lights on inside, door is locked. I go back to the car, try to call and goes straight to voicemail but the mailbox is full. Maybe she had to step out. I sit for a few more minutes, no action at the door. Try to call again, Mailbox full. May give it one more shot but I might just be done with this hobby. I hope it lives up to expectations for some of you out there.

DonSpade
01-31-20, 07:22
Sure thing I just saw her recently.200 for a hour you need a hour with her You can always tip She never asks for anything cigs or anything except one time a reeses peanut butter cup. And rest up she will have you winded best cardio invented for men.

LikesU3
01-31-20, 11:25
Can someone PM me exactly what to expect and how much to bring with Maneater? She seems super cool and almost to good to be true. Just want to know exactly what to expect. Thanks Mongers. As always happy hunting.If you contact her she will tell you everything you need to know.

Apache77
01-31-20, 11:43
Anyone hear anything about Ana and her angels? Their website has been down for a bit, however this has happened a few times before.The one that's down, for maintenance I think, is Anastasia's personal site. The one that shows all of the ladies other than Ana is still active: https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/.

Jeffc 574
01-31-20, 15:51
The one that's down, for maintenance I think, is Anastasia's personal site. The one that shows all of the ladies other than Ana is still active: https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/.It looks like Anastasia has not paid her Wix bill. It happens. But she does have a recent ad.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anastasia-escort-st-louis-109037-3

BrisketBack
01-31-20, 16:08
Have seen Nikki several times. She's well worth it and a total blast!

Bring $2 and you'll be more than happy.

HotStoneStl
01-31-20, 16:16
Never been and am looking forward to a visit. You mentioned another AMP you like to go to and I am curious about that place. Can you expand my information?

Thank you,

NukMed.Yes I am a regular at Zen, BF, Sun Li, Happy Feet, Eden, and Sunrise in Olivette. These AMPs have been around a while and are clean and well managed. I wish more of them had the free massage cards as I have earned many miles with these stores. GO CHIEFS!

ThatGuy43
01-31-20, 18:12
Need we worry about the coronavirus with these ladies? Some do go back and forth from China. 😷

DJ195
02-01-20, 13:20
Looking for a review on Lindsey.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lindsey-escort-st-louis-391135

Does anyone have an email for her if so can you DM me it.

HeadHunter42
02-01-20, 15:15
Had to check it out last night. Had Amelia. Massage was very good but wanted Centerville prices for tip to lift top, allow access to top only and a hand shake. I will pass and go see my regular spots.

YourMomLikedIt
02-01-20, 15:34
Have seen Nikki several times. She's well worth it and a total blast!

Bring $2 and you'll be more than happy.I'm thinking of seeing her and I'm wondering what is her location like? Thank you in advance.

EddieBoy1
02-01-20, 16:33

Does anyone have an email for her if so can you DM me it.Mixed reviews.

Member #6507
02-01-20, 16:44
This same thought crossed my mind as I was in.

An AMP the other day. But I think the US is now preventing travel from China to the USA. Anyone coming from the danger zone will be blocked entry. Although some women could have snuck in before the temporary ban.

Need we worry about the coronavirus with these ladies? Some do go back and forth from China. 😷

BrisketBack
02-01-20, 16:44
I'm thinking of seeing her and I'm wondering what is her location like? Thank you in advance.Was at a Caseyville motel. Area was fine. A little sketchy but never had a problem.

BrisketBack
02-01-20, 17:30
I'm thinking of seeing her and I'm wondering what is her location like? Thank you in advance.Her incall is a motel in caseyville. A little sketchy but I've never had any issues.

Payforfun
02-01-20, 19:20
Mixed reviews.So true on the mixed reviews. She was very nice and we had a great visit on1st visit.

I think it was 2 weeks to a month later, looking to repeat #2, had great text talk during set up again, everything good, then when I pull up to area, she texts back that she doesn't feel comfortable, can't communicate to me what's going on, and poof, it's over, LOL.

Now, I'm only 5-10 minutes away, so not end of the world. Then some of the stories that I read, I finally went, " wow, now I see what they meant". The visit was fun, so as long as your not a 30 minute visit away, you should go for it. She's not outwardly spacey like some seem to be, was very nice, but then she gets a vibe.

I don't know it you can find anything useful out of that, LOL.

DonSpade
02-02-20, 08:10

Does anyone have an email for her if so can you DM me it.Have been stood up and blocked a few times I use different #'s and she's not far from the house. But ill take my money elsewhere nothing like getting there being told one minute and the landlord is here.

DJ195
02-02-20, 11:06
So true on the mixed reviews. She was very nice and we had a great visit on1st visit.

I think it was 2 weeks to a month later, looking to repeat #2, had great text talk during set up again, everything good, then when I pull up to area, she texts back that she doesn't feel comfortable, can't communicate to me what's going on, and poof, it's over, LOL.

Now, I'm only 5-10 minutes away, so not end of the world. Then some of the stories that I read, I finally went, " wow, now I see what they meant". The visit was fun, so as long as your not a 30 minute visit away, you should go for it. She's not outwardly spacey like some seem to be, was very nice, but then she gets a vibe.

I don't know it you can find anything useful out of that, LOL.Thanks for the info, I am still undecided if she is worth the visit, but some of her reviews seem to be very good.

JRose13
02-03-20, 11:26
First post, thanks for the information you all have given me. So that means I have to share my experiences as well to help the next monger out. My personal favorite is Reanne; an absolute joy to be around. From the moment I walked to when I leave, all the attention was on me and it was fantastic. We had some good natural chemistry and it showed, I could barley handle her. Her teasing was wonderful, finishes have been fantastic. She is an absolute trooper who enjoys what she does. After the finish we enjoyed each other's company for a while. Made me giddy like a little kid when she would come up for a quick kiss. I've seen her three times. Two just her and one with ember. The 4 hands with ember is a real show, I don't know how I made it most of the hour but I did. Your mileage may vary, but for me she was brilliant. If you guys want any further information feel free to PM me.

Jfouquet
02-03-20, 11:35
I give. Who is Maneater exactly? I've tried following the threads but can't figure it out!

Tallicat
02-03-20, 12:55
Have been stood up and blocked a few times I use different #'s and she's not far from the house. But ill take my money elsewhere nothing like getting there being told one minute and the landlord is here.Yep, that's her game for sure. That POS trailer she lives in nobody would own so I highly doubt there is a landlord, just a boyfriend.

ARealCoolTime
02-03-20, 14:22
First post, thanks for the information you all have given me. So that means I have to share my experiences as well to help the next monger out. My personal favorite is Reanne; an absolute joy to be around. From the moment I walked to when I leave, all the attention was on me and it was fantastic. We had some good natural chemistry and it showed, I could barley handle her. Her teasing was wonderful, finishes have been fantastic. She is an absolute trooper who enjoys what she does. After the finish we enjoyed each other's company for a while. Made me giddy like a little kid when she would come up for a quick kiss. I've seen her three times. Two just her and one with ember. The 4 hands with ember is a real show, I don't know how I made it most of the hour but I did. Your mileage may vary, but for me she was brilliant. If you guys want any further information feel free to PM me.The angels site is down. Are they still going?

Jeffc 574
02-03-20, 16:35
It seems the Angels have not paid their Wix bill either. Not a terrible sign, but not a good one. I have always gotten better luck with their individual numbers rather than the main number anyway.

I have done a web site or two in real life. Maybe I should see if they want one done?

Cvin2000
02-03-20, 16:40
First post, thanks for the information you all have given me. So that means I have to share my experiences as well to help the next monger out. My personal favorite is Reanne; an absolute joy to be around. From the moment I walked to when I leave, all the attention was on me and it was fantastic. We had some good natural chemistry and it showed, I could barley handle her. Her teasing was wonderful, finishes have been fantastic. She is an absolute trooper who enjoys what she does. After the finish we enjoyed each other's company for a while. Made me giddy like a little kid when she would come up for a quick kiss. I've seen her three times. Two just her and one with ember. The 4 hands with ember is a real show, I don't know how I made it most of the hour but I did. Your mileage may vary, but for me she was brilliant. If you guys want any further information feel free to PM me.I have been trying to figure this out. I tried Jessica and had a blast but couldn't get past the upcharges. Are they all the same way or maybe its just me upcharges $100 for each item?

JRose13
02-03-20, 16:45
The angels site is down. Are they still going?They are still going, I only have Reannes # so if you need it PM me. I was just told their dealing with website problems.

YourMomLikedIt
02-03-20, 17:21
I give. Who is Maneater exactly? I've tried following the threads but can't figure it out!She is a provider without limits and she operates out of a motel in Caseyville right off the highway. So much so that she scared me. Traditional sex was covered of course and her tongue goes everywhere.

My question for those that have seen her for a while- is she clean and free of stds?

Member #6507
02-03-20, 21:54
I'm planning on seeing here. Can you or someone pm what to expect or how many extras $ I need to bring?

I can confirm this as well, just saw her this morning. Very sexy with a nice pair of man mades. Decent massage with more on the menu. Great personality and very fun to be with.

MasonVrh
02-03-20, 22:15
Went and visited Scarlett a few weeks ago. It wasn't my first time with her. I've seen her a few years ago. Got to say she's gotten so much better!

Before the flip her hands worked the boys nicely and her laying down fully on top of you, grinding it. So awesome!

I did take her upgrade option and I'm so happy that I did. DATY and lots of extras so good!

Perky tits and nice round ass. Skinny but not too skinny.

I'll be becoming a regular with her very soon!

Scarletandco.bytheost7.com

You do have to have a reference. Super easy to do and she makes it totally worth it!Thinking about seeing Scarlett. Looking for some detail on her upgrade menu and options. She sounds great.

LowdownOne
02-03-20, 23:48
She is a provider without limits and she operates out of a motel in Caseyville right off the highway. So much so that she scared me. Traditional sex was covered of course and her tongue goes everywhere.
Damn That's one hell of a statement. WTF did she do? Sounds like she is an ass eater! I'm intrigued. No kissing LOL.

Newbie1961
02-04-20, 07:33
Can someone maybe point me in the right direction with Kylie Love. I read the reviews on here. I don't do massage girls but following her Snap it appears she's doing FS out of hotels now? Usually casino's. Or am I reading her wrong. She responds quickly to messages and quoted me 200 HR and out call was also available. I didn't get to specific with her on services because some girls don't like that from a new customers. Wondering if the 200 is an entry price for massage only then upgrades (if you can get it), or that's the price of admission for FS now. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

DonSpade
02-04-20, 07:51
She is a provider without limits and she operates out of a motel in Caseyville right off the highway. So much so that she scared me. Traditional sex was covered of course and her tongue goes everywhere.

My question for those that have seen her for a while- is she clean and free of stds?She is amazing clean fresh and nothing showing any STD's.

DonSpade
02-04-20, 08:17
Yep, that's her game for sure. That POS trailer she lives in nobody would own so I highly doubt there is a landlord, just a boyfriend.Your talking the one girl on the east side this one is st Charles Lindsey Nuru massage and Ghost expert.

Qrout
02-04-20, 09:21
I have been trying to figure this out. I tried Jessica and had a blast but couldn't get past the upcharges. Are they all the same way or maybe its just me upcharges $100 for each item?It is not clear to me if Jessica's upcharge is so high because she does not know what the market rate is or if she does not like to do extras and sets her price to reflect that. Obviously each provider make their decision between volume vs higher price but is she getting that many guys upgrading? Ell is another one from that roster who asks for way more for upgrades. Upgrade or not you get a lot of enthusiasm from Jessica in addition to her goddess like natural assets. I was really disappointed by Ell's uninspired basic service and can not remotely imagine her being good enough to justify what she asks for FS. I have seen Ember and Ana and they are both fantastic. I hope to meet Reanne soon.

Cvin2000
02-04-20, 12:51
It is not clear to me if Jessica's upcharge is so high because she does not know what the market rate is or if she does not like to do extras and sets her price to reflect that. Obviously each provider make their decision between volume vs higher price but is she getting that many guys upgrading? Ell is another one from that roster who asks for way more for upgrades. Upgrade or not you get a lot of enthusiasm from Jessica in addition to her goddess like natural assets. I was really disappointed by Ell's uninspired basic service and can not remotely imagine her being good enough to justify what she asks for FS. I have seen Ember and Ana and they are both fantastic. I hope to meet Reanne soon.Jessica was awesome but she mentioned that I got a few extras for free. I just don't like not knowing my all in cost until I have already committed. Can someone explain Reanne upcharges?

Apache77
02-04-20, 12:52
If you're still having issues with the Angels website here is the correct link: https://anangelstouchstl.wixsite.com/mysite.

Cvin2000
02-04-20, 12:55
Had to check it out last night. Had Amelia. Massage was very good but wanted Centerville prices for tip to lift top, allow access to top only and a hand shake. I will pass and go see my regular spots.I tried to go there last week. They didn't answer the phone so I stopped in. 2 busy come back in an hour. I think this one is in a bad location for the amount of traffic they are getting.

Plummer1616
02-04-20, 14:49
Does anyone have Kylies number or snapbeed looking for her fir a couple weeks.

Can someone maybe point me in the right direction with Kylie Love. I read the reviews on here. I don't do massage girls but following her Snap it appears she's doing FS out of hotels now? Usually casino's. Or am I reading her wrong. She responds quickly to messages and quoted me 200 HR and out call was also available. I didn't get to specific with her on services because some girls don't like that from a new customers. Wondering if the 200 is an entry price for massage only then upgrades (if you can get it), or that's the price of admission for FS now. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Qtown
02-04-20, 15:12
Lizzie keeps getting booked up with pro lux and nobody has reported anything.

QueNine
02-04-20, 19:03
Has anyone actually seen this girl? We've texted a few times and I'm hesitant. Somewhat has an attitude, which also intrigues me. :eek:

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sensual-vixen/24927614

Djibouti69
02-04-20, 19:13
Avoid Kylie at all costs now. Ever since she got booted from the angels, she works only out of casino hotels and will ghost you. She'll respond incredibly slowly only to cancel or completely ignore you and leave you sitting in the parking lot forever.

Additionally, I heard she was booted because she was begging for money and favors on her Snapchat. She's gotten involved in some bad stuff, it seems. It's a shame, she used to be a great provider but has gone completely downhill.

See Reanne or Megan or Lilia / Tammy instead for wonderful company and good communication.

Does anyone have Kylies number or snapbeed looking for her fir a couple weeks.

Newbie1961
02-04-20, 20:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Darius451
02-04-20, 23:08
She is amazing clean fresh and nothing showing any STD's.Long time lurker on east side. Does she have an ad or how would one have a go with the man eater?

PatDeCousins
02-04-20, 23:31
Lizzie keeps getting booked up with pro lux and nobody has reported anything.Sorry, I have been meaning to make a review on Liz. She's young. I would say about 21-22. She is red head, very cute and petite (probably 5'1 and 100 pounds). The pros is that she is very cute. She really cares about giving you a great normal massage. Cons is that she upcharges for nothing great. You got to pay extra 60-80 just to touch. She doesn't offer even CBJ or anything more than touching. Great massage but don't expect nothing more than that.

MyEndo
02-04-20, 23:59
Has anyone actually seen this girl? We've texted a few times and I'm hesitant. Somewhat has an attitude, which also intrigues me. :eek:

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sensual-vixen/24927614That picture matches one of Savannah on the Angel's snapchat. I saw her once and won't repeat. So many other angels with more open menus.

PharmD00
02-05-20, 01:58
Lizzie keeps getting booked up with pro lux and nobody has reported anything.Sorry but what is pro lux?? Maybe I missed something.

PharmD00.

FartCity
02-05-20, 03:56
Visited Cha for maybe the 6th time in 7 weeks, and the first was the only time I got more than a suggestive tease, despite some recent reports. Last couple times, not even that, with different ladies. Worst, it's been crazy busy the last two or three times I was there. Not 5 minutes without someone coming in and being asked to come back later. Besides the first time, with a lady I haven't seen there since, they've seemed happy with a (literally, not code) tip of $10. Similar to Lilly up north, but not as skilled massage.

One day, unsatisfied, I found another place up Olive -- literally don't know the name. And was basically beaten up by some Chinese lady yelling "REEELLAAAXXXX JUSSSS RELAAXXXX! . In had to get up and walk out it was so fucked up. . Anyway, after a good streak, back into an awful slump.

Macgazkol
02-05-20, 08:47
Sorry but what is pro lux?? Maybe I missed something.

PharmD00.It's http://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/.

Apache77
02-05-20, 11:36
Sorry but what is pro lux?? Maybe I missed something.
PharmD00.Pro lux is a goup of ladies who give massages: http://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/about.html

Before the advent of FOSTA-SESTA they were known as Your Girls Next Door (YGND) and were quite active. The ladies included Angel, Tammy and Lilia who have now gone on to successful, independent careers. The operation was very well run with easy scheduling. In addition, the ladies all had their own private incall that was not where they lived.

After FOSTA-SESTA there was a hiatus of about two years but they have now returned as Pro Lux. However, for some unknown reason I haven't seen any of the current line up and, as Qtown mentioned below, it seems that they don't get a lot of press or reviews. Perhaps this thread will encourage someone to pass on their experience?

By the way, the pictures on the website were never of the actual ladies. While this seems a bit disingenuous it's done to protect their identities. And in the past there were never any complaints about the ladies' appearance.

Jeffc 574
02-05-20, 14:28
Pro lux is a goup of ladies who give massages: http://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/about.html

Before the advent of FOSTA-SESTA they were known as Your Girls Next Door (YGND) and were quite active. The ladies included Angel, Tammy and Lilia who have now gone on to successful, independent careers. The operation was very well run with easy scheduling. In addition, the ladies all had their own private incall that was not where they lived.

By the way, the pictures on the website were never of the actual ladies. While this seems a bit disingenuous it's done to protect their identities. And in the past there were never any complaints about the ladies' appearance.For the record, Scarlett was a YGND for a spell as well. There are a few more providers who are YGND alums.

Yes, the pictures are "representative". If that is a deal breaker, move on. But after seeing 6 or 9 girls over the years, who you see is going to be pretty. I have found the written descriptions to be more accurate. While some have been prettier than others, I have never seen anyone who I would call ugly.

Back in the day, everyone was booked every available hour. It seems less busy now. The last time I called I was able to get a time outside of the posted hours for the girl I wanted. It pays to ask. One thing is that if Abby is booked on Tuesday, she may actually be in class or working a legit job on Tuesdays. You will just be told she is booked.

I have compared calling ProLux to ordering a pizza. It is pretty accurate. Call, who do you want and when. Be on time. They will be ready. To keep on schedule you will have shower time at the end. Expect about 45 minutes on the table. It is the price you pay for being able to show up at 2:00 pm, let in, and start. I have never had an issue with it.

$140 as listed will get you the "YGND handshake. " Most girls have some sort of extras. Shhh! You may want to bring as much as 300 depending on what you are looking for. A great start for newbies.

Short form.

Pretty.

On time.

Fun.

Straight up pricing.

Safe locations.

You could do worse for more.

StaneMac
02-05-20, 14:33
Complete 180 form my last trip. I got an older lady, no personality, no fun. Horrible massage. Made the mistake of tipping before hand. Should have just burned my $80. It would have been more fun. Older lady had a very sour look the entire time, shouldn't be to hard to spot.

DonSpade
02-05-20, 16:26
Long time lurker on east side. Does she have an ad or how would one have a go with the man eater?https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/maneater/769205365679#.

MeesterMan
02-05-20, 23:07
Just to toss in another report saying what others have said. Went by Friday night and the door was locked, and over the span of about 30 minutes that I hung around, I'd say at least 5 people came and were turned away.

Tried again Monday, this time I get in with the younger girl I had seen before, so I expect good times ahead. A lot of the massage time was one handed, so I assume she was texting or something, but never saw her phone when I looked. Said she was tired, that they had been busy. No tease, no extras, not even the fun conversation we had when I saw her previously. Big disappointment.

Member #6160
02-06-20, 15:08
Anyone here have any experience with Megan? Are pictures accurate? I see she only does outcall. Feel free to PM with details. Happy Hunting Gentleman.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/122263

Hidden120
02-06-20, 19:52
I may have a new favorite provider. She was so easy to talk to, and so stinkin' cute. Very petite girl who gave a really nice massage. She could stand to tease a little more as things go along, but all in all a pretty standard ProLux experience.

Member #6507
02-07-20, 02:57
Anyone here have any experience with Megan? Are pictures accurate? I see she only does outcall. Feel free to PM with details. Happy Hunting Gentleman.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/122263I haven't seen Sarah, but I have tried to. Texted her on 3 different numbers. Last two times no reply. Also, those pics aren't her. Idk what she looks like exactly, but the word is she is curvy bbw ish and mature / older. Those pics make her an 8, but in reality she probably a 6.

Jfouquet
02-07-20, 10:42

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/122263Search. Search. Search. Come on man!

Jeffc 574
02-07-20, 13:20
Ultimate massage by summer is advertising again. I have been a member here for five years or so. I have never seen any review other than just a massage. Oh, that is the same picture with 10 seconds of photo editing from her RFT days.

NikeSportsMan
02-07-20, 15:07
I haven't seen Sarah, but I have tried to. Texted her on 3 different numbers. Last two times no reply. Also, those pics aren't her. Idk what she looks like exactly, but the word is she is curvy bbw ish and mature / older. Those pics make her an 8, but in reality she probably a 6.She is not a bbw and she is not mature LOL. She is hot. Nice tits and ass. Last time I saw her she put her pussy right on my face.

WingerDinger99
02-07-20, 18:53
That picture matches one of Savannah on the Angel's snapchat. I saw her once and won't repeat. So many other angels with more open menus.Set up appointment with her one night and they she ghosted me after we agreed on the time. I guess it wasn't worth the hassle. Ember and Kiyah are pretty easy in setting up appointments with.

Member #6507
02-07-20, 23:47
She is not a bbw and she is not mature LOL. She is hot. Nice tits and ass. Last time I saw her she put her pussy right on my face.Hmm. Well maybe she don't like me. I never got to see her even. I think she just been busy. Ill try again and review her.

MikeyD138
02-08-20, 09:36
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161239

There's a bunch of new bullshit ads on RR lately. Is anybody using a better site?

Olman
02-08-20, 11:57
Dropped by Foot Relax AMP on south Lindbergh. Attractive 30 something with nice boobs I could play with but not see. Lame rub with no tease, but decent tug.

MikeyD138
02-08-20, 12:01
Dropped by Foot Relax AMP on south Lindbergh. Attractive 30 something with nice boobs I could play with but not see. Lame rub with no tease, but decent tug.What was her name? What was the damage after tip?

Bddfc
02-08-20, 18:48
Anyone try the foot/body massage place in Ellisville (north side of Manchester Rd) in Schnucks plaza? It's across Manchester Rd from the old Shop and Save building.

GM2019
02-08-20, 23:57
What was her name? What was the damage after tip?Her name is Jessica and she is much older than 30. She has been around the area for a while. She just wants too much money for what you get in my opinion.

Olman
02-09-20, 01:17
What was her name? What was the damage after tip?Didn't get name. 75 half hour.

Anondudeinstl
02-09-20, 05:54
I haven't seen Sarah, but I have tried to. Texted her on 3 different numbers. Last two times no reply. Also, those pics aren't her. Idk what she looks like exactly, but the word is she is curvy bbw ish and mature / older. Those pics make her an 8, but in reality she probably a 6.Head game is an 8 though.

StaneMac
02-09-20, 11:03
Look good, expensive but good. However the way it's worded gives me a funny feeling. What do you guys think?

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161143

An349
02-09-20, 13:09
Look good, expensive but good. However the way it's worded gives me a funny feeling. What do you guys think?

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161143Your funny feeling was correct, these are pictures of a lady named Jana Fox.

https://janafox.com/categories/photos/5/latest/

StaneMac
02-09-20, 13:38
When things look to good to be true, they usually are. Thanks!

Your funny feeling was correct, these are pictures of a lady named Jana Fox.

https://janafox.com/categories/photos/5/latest/

YourMomLikedIt
02-09-20, 15:09
I'm curious if the three or four folks that PM to me about her would like to provide a review of their experience with her?

GoldMiner
02-10-20, 05:18
Is this the real photo of Asian Megan? I heard nothing but a good reviews from fellow mongers. I am surprised that there is an Asian escort who reveal their face. Typically they don't reveal them and use professional photos as "representational". Any info appreciated!

https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/6136238.htm

Zykkyo
02-10-20, 12:32
I'm hearing a lot about Maneater and was wondering what her rates looked like and if she offered MSOG. Any info would be appreciated, PM's are welcome too.

LowdownOne
02-10-20, 12:47
Damn so she is a full blown fetish freak. So which one of you dirty bastards is wearing a diaper or getting pegged? Confess LOL. Man I actually had to look up olfactophilia and osmolagnia. Maybe I'll reach out for the role play option. I can be the sleazy monger and she can be the dirty skank. Oh wait never mind.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/126390

QueNine
02-10-20, 13:43
Damn so she is a full blown fetish freak. So which one of you dirty bastards is wearing a diaper or getting pegged? Confess LOL. Man I actually had to look up olfactophilia and osmolagnia. Maybe I'll reach out for the role play option. I can be the sleazy monger and she can be the dirty skank. Oh wait never mind.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/126390If she can provide this, I'm in.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph593e265a9129b#1.

DoubleFun
02-10-20, 14:23
Head game is an 8 though.I would like to know more about her head game?

Qwcdrw
02-10-20, 14:43
Now that is talented LOL, I'm in if she can do that.

If she can provide this, I'm in.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph593e265a9129b#1.

Badboy2
02-10-20, 15:11
If she can provide this, I'm in.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph593e265a9129b#1.She only provided the usual hand jam to me, but talked about providing the fetish services a lot. She talked so much about crazy conspiracy theories that I stopped going because she NEVER stops talking. She's also paranoid about the phones. Some yoyo supposedly tried to record a session and she makes you put it in the box. Between the constant gab, paranoia and conspiracy talk, I stopped seeing her and see other ladies on RR. You only get a topless look, her bottoms don't come off and she gabs even during the HJ. As far as know, no upgrade above a HJ as far as I know unless you want her fetish services. As always, YMMV. If someone got full service please share. I would definitely opt for the pornhub option anytime!

MadeInTheUsa
02-10-20, 16:52
My GF knows my past & is intrigued by the idea of a table shower not in a sexual way but in a massage relaxing way are there any still around & do the cater to woman.

StaneMac
02-10-20, 17:09
I see all of the time. She is a lot of fun and very pretty. I agree her stories are out there but she is worth every penny imo.

My GF knows my past & is intrigued by the idea of a table shower not in a sexual way but in a massage relaxing way are there any still around & do the cater to woman.

RBM1430
02-10-20, 20:15
Anyone know how much it costs to obtain FS from any of the Pro Lux providers? I have been a few times but have not inquired about anything more than a handshake. Any info is appreciated; feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

MrGozinya
02-10-20, 22:38
Your funny feeling was correct, these are pictures of a lady named Jana Fox.

https://janafox.com/categories/photos/5/latest/Also this one https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161000.

Ava A. Say yes its her and she is retired from the biz and in st. Louis, LOL, of all places st. Louis? Now that being said there is an x porn star here that does massage, soooo who knows.

StevenHyde
02-11-20, 01:13
Anyone know how much it costs to obtain FS from any of the Pro Lux providers? I have been a few times but have not inquired about anything more than a handshake. Any info is appreciated; feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!YMMV, but 300 for an hour should work. That is, if the provider offers it. I've seen mixed reviews. But my own experience has been positive.

FartCity
02-11-20, 04:20
Didn't get name. 75 half hour.You tipped 25 short, brah. Good luck going back.

FartCity
02-11-20, 04:32
My GF knows my past & is intrigued by the idea of a table shower not in a sexual way but in a massage relaxing way are there any still around & do the cater to woman.Interesting post. I've heard some high end spas, some in 5 star hotels cater to women. The non-sexual part is suspect though. I'd have her make an appointment at Royal. Private, quiet, smells girly, dark, table shower, no happy endings to be had.

HotStoneStl
02-11-20, 11:17
Need we worry about the coronavirus with these ladies? Some do go back and forth from China. 😷Since I am always trying to help with the information that I have, I just wanted to let you know about the AMPs that I frequent. No worries about sickness at these AMPs, just go and enjoy. These workers have been here a long time and live in America. They do not travel from place to place which increases the possibility of get infected. So enjoy your massage without worry at.

BF Massage.

Sun Li Massage.

Zen Massage & Day Spa.

Happy Feet in Brentwood.

Rose Day Spa.

Jasmine Massage on Chippewa.

Eden Massage Ballwin.

CY Massage.

I would worry about Cha Massage since they have had lots of turnover and workers coming in from big cities like NY, LA and Chicago and I would worry about Jasmine Spa Ballwin that has a worker there that always goes back to China when on vacation and they have a sign on their door saying they have been on vacation for the past month.

Good luck and be safe out there and do not just take my word for it, ask questions and you will find out for yourself. No worries. Relax and enjoy your favorite AMP.

RBM1430
02-11-20, 11:59
YMMV, but 300 for an hour should work. That is, if the provider offers it. I've seen mixed reviews. But my own experience has been positive.Thanks sir! Appreciate the info.

Hadley6
02-11-20, 13:20
If anyone is comfortable with it, please pm me with SS #. I thought I had it but either didn't or lost it.

GM2019
02-11-20, 15:12
My GF knows my past & is intrigued by the idea of a table shower not in a sexual way but in a massage relaxing way are there any still around & do the cater to woman.Zen in Ellisville has the most complete table shower IMHO. I hope you and / or your GF like it.

MkeMike
02-11-20, 16:19
Called number ending 9079 in cityxguide (Fenton 100% young, Japanese). Young late 20's, good looking, spinner, good b-c cups, thin, and good body. Not kissing, not shower or none of the things the add mentions. Simple FS, CBJ and mish. However good service and good pay value wise. Enjoy, she is good looking and young. Recommended.

RBM1430
02-11-20, 16:35
Does anyone know if Angel (Former YGND in CWE) offers uncovered BBBJ as part of her 30 min (cost is 2 bills) session? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

RBM1430
02-11-20, 16:39
Called number ending 9079 in cityxguide (Fenton 100% young, Japanese). Young late 20's, good looking, spinner, good b-c cups, thin, and good body. Not kissing, not shower or none of the things the add mentions. Simple FS, CBJ and mish. However good service and good pay value wise. Enjoy, she is good looking and young. Recommended.Thanks for sharing! Do you mind sharing how much it sets you back? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks!

TonyGlass
02-11-20, 18:02
Went to the spa in Centerville that I normally go to, I believe it is the super spa, its the one in the big red line of buildings. Normally I leave satisfied and happy. When I got there, there were 3 cars in the parking lot which means they were busy. I went in and a not so attractive older lady, can't remember her name, took me to the back, I asked for line up, but she said all were busy. I requested an hour with a table shower. She told me shower was broken, and I could only stay a half hour. Keep in mind, when we walked by the shower, someone was in there getting a TS. Paid her 40 for half hour, gave a 140 tip. She said for another 60, I could have 2 girls. I have done it before and it is not worth it. But, my little head was talking and I ended up going with it. Definitely not worth it. The 2nd one came in and did a CBJ for about 5 minutes and left the room. Then me and whatever her name was, got in missionary and she kept rushing me to hurry up, hurry up, hurry up. So I finally just finished my job and that was it. I got dressed and left feeling like I wasted money. Even though I left "happy", it was not the normal experience I am used to at that place. It may be a while before I return.

LowdownOne
02-11-20, 19:50
Since I want to be able to check off all the AMPs, I finally stopped into Sun Li on Watson. Paid for an hour and got goofy looking Coco with not great English. The fact that the walls don't go all the way up sucks and I could hear the folks next to us. Once or twice she was talking to the girl next door. So right there I knew I would have to keep my requests very quiet. Her massage was probably 75% ass focused, which for some reason felt pretty good. Obviously I was naked. Flip time and it was a no go on the HJ, she carefully put my hand on it and told me they won't do that here but encouraged my DIY with oil. I asked (whispered) a few more times but it was a no. Overall she was a nice enough gal. I noticed there was an "anti prostitution" disclaimer in the room by the door. Guess they have to check off that box for uncle LEO. Paid my tip and jetted to King Edwards for chicken. I get that some times you have to hit the AMPs twice or so for them to open up but that never works for me. Happy Hunting.

QueNine
02-11-20, 19:59
Also this one https://stlouis.rubratings.com/161000.

Ava A. Say yes its her and she is retired from the biz and in st. Louis, LOL, of all places st. Louis? Now that being said there is an x porn star here that does massage, soooo who knows.I messaged "Ava" she assured me it was her. I said, cool, come over. Then she required deposit. Told her to take a fucking hike.

SitnSmash
02-11-20, 21:36
First time poster so sorry about the length.

I've been on the sidelines a bit waiting for a good traveling Asian review. There really hasn't been any (looking at you AN349) so I figured I try Someone with plenty of reviews.

I reached out to Abbey J and setup an appointment. I had researched the reviews and knew what to expect: phone in the box, chatty massage, paranoid delusions, and a decent reliable hand job with no extras. Well apparently she has been reading her reviews as well because she was silent pretty much the entire time. The hand job was mechanical and there was zero encouragement / interest on her part. I ended up trying the prostate massage in an effort to finish up but even that didn't do the trick. Overall she seemed nice and the massage was decent but I doubt I'd repeat because it was just awkward.

Leaving unsatisfied and off for the day I figured I'd TOFTT down in Fenton on an Asian. Ended up setting up an appointment. This Gal was staying in a decent looking hotel. Met her in the room and she was hot. I'd say late 20's early 30's thin with nice naturals and a retainer or braces not sure. I laid down on the bed and she started some light massage on the lower body. She asked why I had oil down there. OOPS. I made up some lame excuse and she chuckled before cleaning me with wipes. She began with a covered blowjob and had some nice skills. Before FS she grabbed another condom.

SPOILER ALERT:

I thought she switched them out but what she did was double wrap it. She climbed on top and rode me for a while. She felt great and was really into it. After a bit she switched to reverse cowgirl for a couple minutes. She went to switch back and pulled off a condom. I though It was the only one but apparently there was 1 more. When she started back up I thought and it felt like I was going bareback. I was both nervous and extremely turned on. After a few minutes I finished and she cleaned up. It was a very nifty trick and worked well. With time left she gave a really decent deep tissue massage all over. Overall great experience and I'd highly recommend seeing her before she leaves town. Normal price 1. 6 hr.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/new-two-asian-juicy-tight-asian-b2b-lick-suck__1580683338-36883891

Tiny Lil
02-12-20, 00:01

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/126390Like to see a review if anyone has taken fetish / dominating session with Abbey J.

What kind of fetish equipment are in her studio? Ropes, restraints, spank bench, cross, electric wand for shock, strap on dildo, collar / leash, blindfold, chastity cage, whips etc?

DonSpade
02-12-20, 00:21
First time poster so sorry about the length.

I've been on the sidelines a bit waiting for a good traveling Asian review. There really hasn't been any (looking at you AN349) so I figured I try Someone with plenty of reviews.

I reached out to Abbey J and setup an appointment. I had researched the reviews and knew what to expect: phone in the box, chatty massage, paranoid delusions, and a decent reliable hand job with no extras. Well apparently she has been reading her reviews as well because she was silent pretty much the entire time. The hand job was mechanical and there was zero encouragement / interest on her part. I ended up trying the prostate massage in an effort to finish up but even that didn't do the trick. Overall she seemed nice and the massage was decent but I doubt I'd repeat because it was just awkward.

Leaving unsatisfied and off for the day I figured I'd TOFTT down in Fenton on an Asian. Ended up setting up an appointment. This Gal was staying in a decent looking hotel. Met her in the room and she was hot. I'd say late 20's early 30's thin with nice naturals and a retainer or braces not sure. I laid down on the bed and she started some light massage on the lower body. She asked why I had oil down there. OOPS. I made up some lame excuse and she chuckled before cleaning me with wipes. She began with a covered blowjob and had some nice skills. Before FS she grabbed another condom.Nice review she just told me she would do BBBJ did you ask for covered?

StevenHyde
02-12-20, 00:23
Does anyone know if Angel (Former YGND in CWE) offers uncovered BBBJ as part of her 30 min (cost is 2 bills) session? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!YMMV, but she gave me the option of BBBJ or CBJ. I chose the former, of course.

RBM1430
02-12-20, 01:20
YMMV, but she gave me the option of BBBJ or CBJ. I chose the former, of course.Good to know! Thanks for the info on this.

Splatter34
02-12-20, 01:45
Dropped by Foot Relax AMP on south Lindbergh. Attractive 30 something with nice boobs I could play with but not see. Lame rub with no tease, but decent tug.I got the idea that this place had cubicles are partitions instead of private rooms. Truth?

DiveMasterStl
02-12-20, 08:14
Does anyone know of UTR massage (in-home maybe) St Charles or West County / Chesterfield areas?

PM thanks.

Happy Hunting.

SitnSmash
02-12-20, 10:39
Nice review she just told me she would do BBBJ did you ask for covered?I'm sure covered is the standard service. I didn't ask about BBBJ because I get nervous about it. Please report back your results. As always stay safe out there.

StaneMac
02-12-20, 14:52
Saw another mongers report and decided to pay a visit. I definitely regret it. Lame dry massage that felt awful. No teasing, no flip. In and out. So many better places to go and get a quality massage with "excellent" customer service. YMMV but it's a hard pass for me unless you like burning money.

GM2019
02-12-20, 19:40
Since I want to be able to check off all the AMPs, I finally stopped into Sun Li on Watson. Paid for an hour and got goofy looking Coco with not great English. The fact that the walls don't go all the way up sucks and I could hear the folks next to us. Once or twice she was talking to the girl next door. So right there I knew I would have to keep my requests very quiet. Her massage was probably 75% ass focused, which for some reason felt pretty good. Obviously I was naked. Flip time and it was a no go on the HJ, she carefully put my hand on it and told me they won't do that here but encouraged my DIY with oil. I asked (whispered) a few more times but it was a no. Overall she was a nice enough gal. I noticed there was an "anti prostitution" disclaimer in the room by the door. Guess they have to check off that box for uncle LEO. Paid my tip and jetted to King Edwards for chicken. I get that some times you have to hit the AMPs twice or so for them to open up but that never works for me. Happy Hunting.Great report. I see nothing wrong with a 75% ass focused massage. Gets the juices flowing. Especially for we older mongers. Sun Li, BF, Lee's Kim Joe and Eden are known for a really good body and ass tease. I will let these cute Asian women sit back there and play with my ass all day sometimes. Works for me.

RBM1430
02-12-20, 23:44
Does anyone know if Angel YGND offers full service on anything other than a massage table? Feel free to PM if you prefer. Thanks!

MasonVrh
02-13-20, 08:42
I messaged "Ava" she assured me it was her. I said, cool, come over. Then she required deposit. Told her to take a fucking hike.I also messaged and she wanted a deposit. Knew something was "funny" so I played along. She wanted a Steam wallet gift card, which was kinda odd but who knows maybe she is a gamer. So after an exchange of a couple texts about gaming, I asked if she played on a "PS5" console (trick question) and she said yes. She sent along a couple of pics. Then told her she is a scammer, there is no PS5 !

She did text an address to meet up when demanding a deposit; 1X1 Louisville Ave, Saint Louis, MO 6XX39 - am a little curious however.

Buttho
02-13-20, 12:25
Does anyone know of UTR massage (in-home maybe) St Charles or West County / Chesterfield areas?

PM thanks.

Happy Hunting.Me too. We all would like something like that?

B.

Jeffc 574
02-13-20, 12:52
The Angels seem to have paid their web bill. The site is up again.

https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/

Jason Big
02-13-20, 16:55
Who would you say gives the best actual deep tissue massage (and also happens to finish). See a ton of reports on the end but curious of a high quality massage as priority while leaving happy.

DoubleFun
02-13-20, 17:29
Head game is an 8 though.What is her contact info? Thank You in Advance!

HolyStone1975
02-13-20, 19:35
The Angels seem to have paid their web bill. The site is up again.

https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/What's the word on Carly and Savannah, the two new ones? Are they FS girls like the others?

MyEndo
02-13-20, 23:09
What's the word on Carly and Savannah, the two new ones? Are they FS girls like the others?Carly will for an upcharge. You can try to negotiate her down. Savannah says she does on repeat visits but not on first visit.

HotStoneStl
02-14-20, 15:01
I went to Cha Wednesday and it was only massage. Too much attention there I guess. I suggest staying away for a while so that the demand gets back to normal. I left there and got a much better massage at BF in Des Peres.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/134562

I go to both places often but I had never seen the girl at Cha before. Lots of turnover since it became the preferred monger jack shack. YMMV.

Jeffc 574
02-14-20, 15:33
Who would you say gives the best actual deep tissue massage (and also happens to finish). See a ton of reports on the end but curious of a high quality massage as priority while leaving happy.Scarlett is working on her CMT. Tell her what you want in a massage. About as good as the last Physical Therapist I saw. Less money and a better finish too!

Tammy gives a solid massage.

Yes, these are my two favorites.

JTimberlake
02-14-20, 17:56
First visit ever. I was nearby last Saturday around 1230 pm and decided it was time to give one of the two places a try. The place painted red only had 1 truck in the lot, but the brown building, Tokyo Spa, had 2 cars parked behind it which looked more like where workers would park, but no cars where customers should park. I figured there might be a dude at the red one already, so lets try the brown one, Tokyo. 40 yo to 50 yo Asian met me at door, nothing special. Plain cloths and plain looking, but she asked if I wanted a shower. I said no I just had a shower, so she took me to a room. In comes a upper 20's to 30 yo Asian, not bad looking good body, Tiffany from DC. I give 60 for the massage, she takes it and comes back. Get a 30 min good back massage, pretty deep tissue rub, she let me touch legs and butt while getting back massage and she had her top down, small b's. She was wearing a one piece dress with nothing under. After that she asks what next. I point to the little guy, she points to her mouth and gives the oral lollipop tongue in cheek expression. I say what about that and point to her bottom. She says no and points to her mouth again. I say OK, 100? She says 140. I say OK. So I'm thinking only BJ. She leaves and another Asian comes back, Amy from Tampa. Short hot spinner about 25. I go through same process, however, she now says 160 if I want bottom also. I cave, but she was pretty hot. I ask you need money now, and she says wait till end. She gets naked, jumps on for bbj with tiny puss in my face so I daty 69 style. This lasted for about 10 minutes and was great. Out of nowhere, she slips a glove, on, not sure where glove came from and turns around and rides for about 5 minutes cowgirl. I ask if she kisses and she obliges, dfk. Soon after she says you get on top. 5 minutes later done. She gets dressed and heads out the door. I still haven't paid extra. She comes back with a hot towels on a small tray and a shot of mouthwash. She wipes me down, lets me gargle and then helps me get dressed, she put on 1 of my socks and she tied one of my shoes. I gave her the extra, she says come back next time, ask for Amy and she will lick me all over next time.

I probably overpaid a bit but maybe not. I enjoyed it. 220 less. Time of day being 1230 on a Saturday may be a good time to go or YMMV and I just got lucky. I have never been in either one of those before.

JT.

Zergiok
02-14-20, 18:56
Carly will for an upcharge. You can try to negotiate her down. Savannah says she does on repeat visits but not on first visit.I have seen a few of the new angels so will review briefly here.

Bottom line Carley is cool, savannah and abby are a no repeat for me.

Savannah is a bit older, when I saw her she didn't allow much mutual touch and kept her panties on, no extras allowed on the first try but said more will open up. She was generally mechanical and honestly standoffish, I would not repeat.

Carley is attractive and everything is on the table for the right price, she has a good attitude and her head skills are on point as well, I recommend and would and have seen again.

Abbey is brand new, she's a tiny skinny girl who is young. She has a pretty big case of GPS and wants a lot of money just for oral and a lot more for FS, she also doesn't take off her panties except for extra, and wants extra for full mutual touch. She also stood me up once after making me wait a long time outside. Her attitiude is kind of rude as well, maybe because she's young, so I don't recommend. HOpefully she gets better otherwise she probably won't get much repeat customers.

Long story short, Carley is cool, other than that the new girls have been a miss from me. I'll stick to the good one's like Reanne, Ember, etc.

Bill Bradsky
02-15-20, 12:42
First visit ever. I was nearby last Saturday around 1230 pm and decided it was time to give one of the two places a try. The place painted red only had 1 truck in the lot, but the brown building, Tokyo Spa, had 2 cars parked behind it which looked more like where workers would park, but no cars where customers should park. I figured there might be a dude at the red one already, so lets try the brown one, Tokyo. 40 yo to 50 yo Asian met me at door, nothing special. Plain cloths and plain looking, but she asked if I wanted a shower. I said no I just had a shower, so she took me to a room. In comes a upper 20's to 30 yo Asian, not bad looking good body, Tiffany from DC. I give 60 for the massage, she takes it and comes back. Get a 30 min good back massage, pretty deep tissue rub, she let me touch legs and butt while getting back massage and she had her top down, small b's. She was wearing a one piece dress with nothing under. After that she asks what next. I point to the little guy, she points to her mouth and gives the oral lollipop tongue in cheek expression. I say what about that and point to her bottom. She says no and points to her mouth again. I say OK, 100? She says 140. I say OK. So I'm thinking only BJ. She leaves and another Asian comes back, Amy from Tampa. Short hot spinner about 25. I go through same process, however, she now says 160 if I want bottom also. I cave, but she was pretty hot. I ask you need money now, and she says wait till end. She gets naked, jumps on for bbj with tiny puss in my face so I daty 69 style. This lasted for about 10 minutes and was great. Out of nowhere, she slips a glove, on, not sure where glove came from and turns around and rides for about 5 minutes cowgirl. I ask if she kisses and she obliges, dfk. Soon after she says you get on top. 5 minutes later done. She gets dressed and heads out the door. I still haven't paid extra. She comes back with a hot towels on a small tray and a shot of mouthwash. She wipes me down, lets me gargle and then helps me get dressed, she put on 1 of my socks and she tied one of my shoes. I gave her the extra, she says come back next time, ask for Amy and she will lick me all over next time.

I probably overpaid a bit but maybe not. I enjoyed it. 220 less. Time of day being 1230 on a Saturday may be a good time to go or YMMV and I just got lucky. I have never been in either one of those before.

JT.The Koreans are such experts at extracting cash from guys. At that price point almost any storefront AMP lady will be all over you, once she knows you.

NipLuver
02-15-20, 14:09
The Koreans are such experts at extracting cash from guys. At that price point almost any storefront AMP lady will be all over you, once she knows you.The Koreans are experts but are usually hotter than the AMP lady's on the Missouri side. Mostly 40+ Chinese women would you agree?

I'm still looking for info on Asian Megan and Angie?

Olman
02-15-20, 16:04
You tipped 25 short, brah. Good luck going back.I think I over tipped for a mediocre half hour. She was appreciative of the tip. For a hundred dollars I could get a full hour with a good massage a good ending and topless.

Bill Bradsky
02-15-20, 20:59
The Koreans are experts but are usually hotter than the AMP lady's on the Missouri side. Mostly 40+ Chinese women would you agree?

I'm still looking for info on Asian Megan and Angie?Yes I would agree in regard to St. Louis. Both Megan and Angie have ads out every day. Search this thread or PM.

JOtis
02-16-20, 01:28
Finally able to setup a time with her this afternoon. She give one of the best massages in the area The girls look great and was able to massage them a little bit. Overall enjoyed the session and left very happy. She was talkative
andthe convo was nice. I will certainly repeat!
Take care and stay safe.

PharmD00
02-16-20, 02:23
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/45547370/3142263180

Has anyone tried this place? There was a place in Brooklyn years ago where you would pay the house to use their room depending on how much time you wanted. You could then choose a "masseuse" out of a line up. None were very attractive as I recall. Next, she would take you to a room for service. FS was always an option for the right price. It got shut down because they got sloppy and weren't trying to be discreet anymore about what they were doing. For some reason this place seems eerily similar.

PharmD.

Maddog72
02-17-20, 08:54
I have seen a few of the new angels so will review briefly here.

Bottom line Carley is cool, savannah and abby are a no repeat for me.

Savannah is a bit older, when I saw her she didn't allow much mutual touch and kept her panties on, no extras allowed on the first try but said more will open up. She was generally mechanical and honestly standoffish, I would not repeat.

Carley is attractive and everything is on the table for the right price, she has a good attitude and her head skills are on point as well, I recommend and would and have seen again.

Abbey is brand new, she's a tiny skinny girl who is young. She has a pretty big case of GPS and wants a lot of money just for oral and a lot more for FS, she also doesn't take off her panties except for extra, and wants extra for full mutual touch. She also stood me up once after making me wait a long time outside. Her attitiude is kind of rude as well, maybe because she's young, so I don't recommend. HOpefully she gets better otherwise she probably won't get much repeat customers.

Long story short, Carley is cool, other than that the new girls have been a miss from me. I'll stick to the good one's like Reanne, Ember, etc.Abby is aspen renamed guys don't be a sucker she's horrible.

RubDowninstl
02-17-20, 11:42

Has anyone tried this place? There was a place in Brooklyn years ago where you would pay the house to use their room depending on how much time you wanted. You could then choose a "masseuse" out of a line up. None were very attractive as I recall. Next, she would take you to a room for service. FS was always an option for the right price. It got shut down because they got sloppy and weren't trying to be discreet anymore about what they were doing. For some reason this place seems eerily similar.

PharmD.I haven't, simply because I'm sure the price point is way too high. They know once you pay the house fee you aren't just going to leave. I haven't been over there since way back when, doubt it's any safer now.

Flstn96
02-17-20, 15:24
They have a couple posts on the ILL board. Haven't read anything good at all.

PharmD.

Bonerfide
02-17-20, 15:29
Reminiscing of the old days. Wondering if any of the older ladies are still around.

Molly thin redhead with D implants. Great tease and nice Russian and bjs. Never got more than a single digit in her. Always saying one day we will do it. But doubt anyone bigger than a pencil could fit. But still fond memories. It's been a few years.

Andrea my personal favorite. Great body not fat but extras were available if she liked you. Again another I lost track of a few years ago.

Sharon. Another nice lady. Nice natural breasts. Kept panties on and limited to HJ. No extras. But she was the only one that could get two shots out of me in one hour. Again few years ago.

Susan Soulard still around. Would stick that mouth and tongue anywhere. Not my cup of tea.

Summer near lemay. Reacquainted recently. Rules are more relaxed. Nice tits and ass. Don't think anybody can get more than a HJ from her.

Marion friend of Molly. Total flake and ghoster. She is pretty old by now.

Dee and Debbie.

A Swiss chick off of i170 was fun for awhile forgot her name.

Angie with huge natural tits is still going. Understand she expanded her menu from just a HJ from when I last saw her.

Just curious if anyone here is still seeing these oldies. Most were between 50-70 $. For pretty good time.

TheGreatD
02-17-20, 16:13
Abby is aspen renamed guys don't be a sucker she's horrible.Anyone tried Sasha?

JShanahan427
02-17-20, 17:39
Hey guys could use some older gents advice on this one.

I've met this girl a couple times, once at her incall hotel and then 6 months later at her friends house. Haven't seen her in a couple months but she texts me wanting to meet up. She doesn't post anywhere so I start getting excited. This girl is great, young, sexy, petite, best service in the area, talking rtp Scarlett and Jazz levels. Not without her issues, she can be a little bit crazy but overall safe enough.

Anyways, she'll only meet up if I get a room as she can't host. I've never done this before. I'm relatively young and haven't rented a hotel room by myself. Just looking for some advice on how to be discreet about it. Do I get and pay the room then go pick her up? Get in the room then call her over? Come with her to the hotel and then get the room? Do I use her I'd or mine? The plan is for me to get the room, and then I'll leave, and she can use it the rest of the night. Just wondering how most people would go about this situation.

Thanks.

Pedalsandmotor
02-17-20, 18:34
Reminiscing of the old days. Wondering if any of the older ladies are still around.

Molly thin redhead with D implants. Great tease and nice Russian and bjs. Never got more than a single digit in her. Always saying one day we will do it. But doubt anyone bigger than a pencil could fit. But still fond memories. It's been a few years.

Andrea my personal favorite. Great body not fat but extras were available if she liked you. Again another I lost track of a few years ago.

Sharon. Another nice lady. Nice natural breasts. Kept panties on and limited to HJ. No extras. But she was the only one that could get two shots out of me in one hour. Again few years ago.

Susan Soulard still around. Would stick that mouth and tongue anywhere. Not my cup of tea.

Summer near lemay. Reacquainted recently. Rules are more relaxed. Nice tits and ass. Don't think anybody can get more than a HJ from her.

Dee and Debbie.

Angie with huge natural tits is still going. Understand she expanded her menu from just a HJ from when I last saw her.

Just curious if anyone here is still seeing these oldies. Most were between 50-70 $. For pretty good time.Dee passed away, sadly. I loved seeing her. I loved those tits and her giant clit. Not sure about Debbie. I loved seeing her too! I hope there are some guys who can provide info / links to these great ladies.

RegisJ1
02-18-20, 00:29
Anyone tried Sasha?Yes, I have. She's inconsistent with her schedule but reliable once you set something up. Cute, in a tatted punk kind of way, but not the most attractive of the angels but great skills and a quirky, upbeat attitude. Seems to really enjoy what she does.

Qrout
02-18-20, 03:00
Hey guys could use some older gents advice on this one.

I've met this girl a couple times, once at her incall hotel and then 6 months later at her friends house. Haven't seen her in a couple months but she texts me wanting to meet up. She doesn't post anywhere so I start getting excited. This girl is great, young, sexy, petite, best service in the area, talking rtp Scarlett and Jazz levels. Not without her issues, she can be a little bit crazy but overall safe enough.

Anyways, she'll only meet up if I get a room as she can't host. I've never done this before. I'm relatively young and haven't rented a hotel room by myself. Just looking for some advice on how to be discreet about it. Do I get and pay the room then go pick her up? Get in the room then call her over? Come with her to the hotel and then get the room? Do I use her I'd or mine? The plan is for me to get the room, and then I'll leave, and she can use it the rest of the night. Just wondering how most people would go about this situation.

Thanks.I am not big on going this route so I very rarely do but on the few occasions I have. I would not get the room before you pick her up. If she ghosts you won't have the added expense of the room. You should also pick out the hotel as it reduces the chances of getting set up. I always try to avoid showing my ID to anyone when doing this. Depending on your tolerance for flea bag hotels and how picky the lady is I would go for an hourly motel. Give her the $25 and make her get the room with her ID. If she runs off with the $25 your only at of a small amount. Also I am concerned about getting the room on my ID then letting her use it for the rest of the day after your are gone. You become financially and criminally liable for whatever she does in there and if cops get involved they might try to charge you with pandering or something related. When you factor in the added cost of the hotel its about the same as hooking up with a pricier and likely nicer lady that has her own incall. I am curious what other guys do.

Tobydude1000
02-18-20, 08:54
I am not big on going this route so I very rarely do but on the few occasions I have. I would not get the room before you pick her up. If she ghosts you won't have the added expense of the room. You should also pick out the hotel as it reduces the chances of getting set up. I always try to avoid showing my ID to anyone when doing this. Depending on your tolerance for flea bag hotels and how picky the lady is I would go for an hourly motel. Give her the $25 and make her get the room with her ID. If she runs off with the $25 your only at of a small amount. Also I am concerned about getting the room on my ID then letting her use it for the rest of the day after your are gone. You become financially and criminally liable for whatever she does in there and if cops get involved they might try to charge you with pandering or something related. When you factor in the added cost of the hotel its about the same as hooking up with a pricier and likely nicer lady that has her own incall. I am curious what other guys do.I've done this a few times. Emphasize NEVER book this with your I'd. Even if she forgets hers, which has happened to me, cancel the meeting and see her another time. Just remind her to bring it with her. You have to be at least 21 to book a room. I forgot that little detail one time when the provider was only 19. So, she brought her 21 year old boyfriend along to book it for us. It was one of those hourly places so we went inside while he waited in the car. Not crazy about that deal but it was our first meeting and she was absolutely hot. She eventually got her own place and things were good after that. Active providers should be open to the offer to giving you a reduced rate if you're paying for an overnight rate hotel. They'll make that money back in no time and they've got a place to stay. Not saying they are all that smart sometimes, but I have gotten than offer before. Problem is you have to give them the money go in and book it. I've been stiffed once. If she'll leave her phone or purse in the car with you while book then that is a good sign. I've probably done that a half dozen times with no issues. Your girl sounds ok since you've seen a couple of times already. Just heed the advice of making sure she leaves a valuable item in the car when she goes into book. You never know when they'll turn into a thief.

MkeMike
02-18-20, 10:46
The Koreans are experts but are usually hotter than the AMP lady's on the Missouri side. Mostly 40+ Chinese women would you agree?

I'm still looking for info on Asian Megan and Angie?Twelve+ months ago visited Asian Angela (phone ending 6395), very mechanical, not bad looking but 40+ years old, not GFE at all, she just wanted to finish quickly. Would not repeat.

Cvin2000
02-18-20, 11:52
Has anyone tried this place and can provide details.

Thanks.

Cvin.

Hadley6
02-18-20, 12:37
I've done this a few times. Emphasize NEVER book this with your I'd. Even if she forgets hers, which has happened to me, cancel the meeting and see her another time. Just remind her to bring it with her. You have to be at least 21 to book a room. I forgot that little detail one time when the provider was only 19. So, she brought her 21 year old boyfriend along to book it for us. It was one of those hourly places so we went inside while he waited in the car. Not crazy about that deal but it was our first meeting and she was absolutely hot. She eventually got her own place and things were good after that. Active providers should be open to the offer to giving you a reduced rate if you're paying for an overnight rate hotel. They'll make that money back in no time and they've got a place to stay. Not saying they are all that smart sometimes, but I have gotten than offer before. Problem is you have to give them the money go in and book it. I've been stiffed once. If she'll leave her phone or purse in the car with you while book then that is a good sign. I've probably done that a half dozen times with no issues. Your girl sounds ok since you've seen a couple of times already. Just heed the advice of making sure she leaves a valuable item in the car when she goes into book. You never know when they'll turn into a thief.I usually use hotwire. I can have everything setup on my phone and hit "book" when I'm comfortable that she will show. I can even set it up for the room to be in her name if I want. Either way it's paid on line and you just have to go in, show I'd and let them put 50 on a card for incidentals which comes off after check out. Rates are pretty good too.

Cvin2000
02-18-20, 12:40
Great report. I see nothing wrong with a 75% ass focused massage. Gets the juices flowing. Especially for we older mongers. Sun Li, BF, Lee's Kim Joe and Eden are known for a really good body and ass tease. I will let these cute Asian women sit back there and play with my ass all day sometimes. Works for me.Can someone give details on Lee Kim Joe. Is this the place on Lindbergh in florissant. Is Lee the worker? Details please.

Illside667
02-18-20, 13:12
Which Angie? Referring to post below.

Cvin2000
02-18-20, 14:00
Anyone try her she advertises daily.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/125226

StaneMac
02-18-20, 15:29
Drove all the way to Jasmin since I thought they were back from Vacation 2/14, nope! Now the sign on their door says retuning March 2nd. I should have taken my money back home but decided to stop in Eden. OK massage, OK everything. Left feeling OK but gave 40 and she still wanted more. Not nearly worth the price.

MkeMike
02-18-20, 20:09
Called number ending 9079 in cityxguide (Fenton 100% young, Japanese). Young late 20's, good looking, spinner, good b-c cups, thin, and good body. Not kissing, not shower or none of the things the add mentions. Simple FS, CBJ and mish. However good service and good pay value wise. Enjoy, she is good looking and young. Recommended.Today she was still there, I was happy. Young and good looking Asian girl. One of the best I found in a long time. Recommended. Most AMPs almost never offer the young and good looking combination. Enjoy before is gone.

ChaseSmith
02-19-20, 13:00
Anyone try her she advertises daily.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/125226I tried to reach her a few times. First, she is rude on the phone. When I asked her for an appt she told me she needed time to prepare and that I need to call and book ahead of time. Second time I called her she said I needed to call when ready and she doesn't book appts. WTF. LOL. When I told her about our previous conversation she hung up on me, then texted me that I was harassing her. LOL. From there I never tried again. I did see those same pictures on another city before so I am certain they are not hers.

SirChuck
02-19-20, 13:41
Funny, as I contacted her at least 4 plus years ago and she was a angry mean hoe. I'd call her a women but she acted nothing like a women. When I contacted her I asked where she was located as I thought she originally posted close to the airport. She said it's her home and it was in Ferguson. Literally within a month or two of the Ferguson riots. I said, sorry I'm not heading to your incall can she do a outcall? Then she started texting me why? I said because I am not comfortable and her ad alluded to her being by the airport. Then she started texting me saying you little ***** and etc. I responded, LOL. Good luck and good bye.

I can honestly say I have never read anything positive about this hoe. Her pics are eye catchers but they are probably fake. This hoe hates the world.

I tried to reach her a few times. First, she is rude on the phone. When I asked her for an appt she told me she needed time to prepare and that I need to call and book ahead of time. Second time I called her she said I needed to call when ready and she doesn't book appts. WTF. LOL. When I told her about our previous conversation she hung up on me, then texted me that I was harassing her. LOL. From there I never tried again. I did see those same pictures on another city before so I am certain they are not hers.

Cvin2000
02-19-20, 17:20
Everyone thanks for the information. Well I can just say that it was an experience. Not sure I will repeat but glad I did it once.

Very interesting.

Stl69
02-19-20, 17:44
I saw and still see some of the providers you mentioned. I actually prefer them over some of the younger choices. Unlike what Forest Gump said about that box of chocolates, I always wanted to know what I was gong to get".

I still see Andrea once in a while. Still lots fun and a great body for her age. I haven't seen Sharon in quite a while but I might have to revisit her. Nice massage but I'm a one shooter so the MSOG was never an advantage for me. Soulard Susan is fun and we still get together often. In my older age, it take a while to get to the finish line. She doesn't mind working at it for a while. It actually seems like she enjoys it more the longer it takes.

Dee and Debbie were both great. Yes, Dee had a huge clit and loved having it sucked and licked. Debbie was also fun but unfortunately she retired. I'd definitely see her again if she became available.

The Swiss girl you mentioned was Agnes. She used a few other names as a provider. I got the impression that she never was quite sure what kind of provider she wanted to be. At first, she was totally legit as a MP. Then she offered a HJ finish and allowed some MT. One time she was open to everything but FS. Then she was back to just regular massage. For me, she was the most attractive provider I had seen but it was confusing not knowing what you were going to get.

Dee and Debbie.

Just curious if anyone here is still seeing these oldies. Most were between 50-70 $. For pretty good time.

Mike94
02-19-20, 19:01
Saw another mongers report and decided to pay a visit. I definitely regret it. Lame dry massage that felt awful. No teasing, no flip. In and out. So many better places to go and get a quality massage with "excellent" customer service. YMMV but it's a hard pass for me unless you like burning moneyI've been 3 times. First 2 were great, actually had seen the girl at BF or one other place, I don't recall. Anyway she gave me a decent massage, lots of ass, ball teasing. Mt also. The last time, let me daty. But today was horrible. I was off work early, so stopped on my way home. Crappy massage. 2 girls working, lots of customers, phone ringing in the room with me. Women calling for a massage, but can't understand the girl. Then the 2 are yelling at each other in Chinese. The happy time was 40. The only good part was she did my shoulders while I was on my back. I doubt I repeat anymore. I have a better place close to home and limited customers.

Joshme
02-19-20, 19:21
Anyone know if Kirkwood Aime is still around or not? Thought I had seen someone post something on her awhile back but haven't found it again.

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3144414370?gid=0e67c4a2e18b2a5371870e358ee84745

Donny Brasso
02-19-20, 20:06
I saw and still see some of the providers you mentioned. I actually prefer them over some of the younger choices. Unlike what Forest Gump said about that box of chocolates, I always wanted to know what I was gong to get".

I still see Andrea once in a while. Still lots fun and a great body for her age. I haven't seen Sharon in quite a while but I might have to revisit her. Nice massage but I'm a one shooter so the MSOG was never an advantage for me. Soulard Susan is fun and we still get together often. In my older age, it take a while to get to the finish line. She doesn't mind working at it for a while. It actually seems like she enjoys it more the longer it takes.

Dee and Debbie were both great. Yes, Dee had a huge clit and loved having it sucked and licked. Debbie was also fun but unfortunately she retired. I'd definitely see her again if she became available.

The Swiss girl you mentioned was Agnes. She used a few other names as a provider. I got the impression that she never was quite sure what kind of provider she wanted to be. At first, she was totally legit as a MP. Then she offered a HJ finish and allowed some MT. One time she was open to everything but FS. Then she was back to just regular massage. For me, she was the most attractive provider I had seen but it was confusing not knowing what you were going to get.Yes agnes was confused but oh man I had one time with her she started BBBJ was rubbing her clit and boom it was on for a 1. 5 hr smash, oh she loved cock when you got her in the right mood.

MrWiggles68
02-19-20, 20:23
Dee and Debbie were a good time. Is Sharon still around. Its been 7 years last time I seen her.

The Swiss girl you mentioned was Agnes. She used a few other names as a provider. I got the impression that she never was quite sure what kind of provider she wanted to be. At first, she was totally legit as a MP. Then she offered a HJ finish and allowed some MT. One time she was open to everything but FS. Then she was back to just regular massage. For me, she was the most attractive provider I had seen but it was confusing not knowing what you were going to get.

MyEndo
02-19-20, 21:26
Has anyone seen Lexie from the Angels and can report back? What's on the menu and is there gps at work? Thanks!

LowdownOne
02-19-20, 22:14
Yes agnes was confused but oh man I had one time with her she started BBBJ was rubbing her clit and boom it was on for a 1. 5 hr smash, oh she loved cock when you got her in the right mood.From what I gather, she moved to Chicago and now is back in Switzerland. I'm assuming she took her cats. She was interesting.

Zergiok
02-19-20, 23:17
Has anyone seen Lexie from the Angels and can report back? What's on the menu and is there gps at work? Thanks!Considering she's working with Abby / Aspen (the worst most GPS chick ever) you can bet your ass she sucks as well.

DownHere
02-20-20, 10:15
Everyone thanks for the information. Well I can just say that it was an experience. Not sure I will repeat but glad I did it once.

Very interesting.She's awesome, but the last time I was there I got bed bugs from the massage table.

I'm sure it was an isolated incident, but it was enough to keep me from going back.

Trying to find options out in W County however is rough.

If anyone has one they'd like to share, I'd be happy to hear it.

Jeffc 574
02-20-20, 13:42
Anyone know if Kirkwood Aime is still around or not? Thought I had seen someone post something on her awhile back but haven't found it again.

https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3144414370?gid=0e67c4a2e18b2a5371870e358ee84745A while back was 2017. From time to time I look for her. She wasn't everyone's cup of tea but fun for the price. If I ever find her, you will see it here.

Pedalsandmotor
02-20-20, 15:53
Does anyone know if Mimi in Swansea is still around? I saw her a while ago, and had fun. I have a craving for those mature D cups of hers.

Anyone have any info on her?

Cvin2000
02-20-20, 17:19
She's awesome, but the last time I was there I got bed bugs from the massage table.

I'm sure it was an isolated incident, but it was enough to keep me from going back.

Trying to find options out in W County however is rough.

If anyone has one they'd like to share, I'd be happy to hear it.I would love the same. I used to have a great person at Classic on Olive but I think she got married and left.

Darius451
02-20-20, 21:14
Does anyone know if Mimi in Swansea is still around? I saw her a while ago, and had fun. I have a craving for those mature D cups of hers.

Anyone have any info on her?I haven't seen her in awhile. Last time I got a Nuru, which sounds more fun than what it was.

Neelk2
02-20-20, 23:19
Been to BF multiple times and every time had "happy" experience.

Visited again today around 7:30 pm. Called before going but still 30 minutes waiting while arrived. Took 1 hr massage and one beautiful Chinese lady in her 30 show up. Her name was Tina. Started doing back massage but no teasing and didn't allowed me to touch her. After 30 minutes flip over and kept towel on cover area. Started doing massage on my tummy. Even though my tummy is flat but still she played for almost 30 minutes. Did massage on face, hand, leg but still no teasing. At end I removed towel and started playing with boy but she removed my hand and kept towel again. In few more minutes "1 hr over". Not sure what changed at BF but will think before going next time.

NikeSportsMan
02-21-20, 00:54

Anyone have any info on her?Last time I saw her she got fully nude and spread her legs wide open for me. She got a tummy tuck and boob lift LOL. I want to see her again soon.

PwrPlay4
02-21-20, 01:08
From what I gather, she moved to Chicago and now is back in Switzerland. I'm assuming she took her cats. She was interesting.She was indeed an awesome time.

Noob2011
02-21-20, 02:12
Big shout out to Apache77, Jeffc and stevenhyde for your input.

Was visiting your wonderful city and had to try the local cuisine. St. Louis truly has a great menu.

The original plan was Jessica and Lilia. Then it switched to Anastasia and Lilia. Ana couldn't make it so it was finally Scarlett and Lilia. Hey, best laid plans right?

Scarlett:

Got to Scarlett's on time. Nice and clean location as long as you don't mind cats. Scarlett is a pretty little thing, reminds me of a pixie with her colored hair. She welcomed me with a hug which was very nice. She's pretty fit with a small chest and nice butt. Led me to the room and asked me to get comfortable, stripping along with me. Lay down face down on the table.

She is training in massage and that showed as she worked my tired old muscles. Very good conversation, which I like, and not too much. Eventually she was gliding up and down my back with lot of ear nibbling.

On the flip the fun began. She paid attention to all of me, lot of nipple play and I played with her small boobs as well. Her ass is really nice to grab and play with too. She slowly but surely moved down to junior and she slowly stroked me the right way. We switched positions for a few where I was able to play FIV. After I was back on my back she proceeded to blow my whistle the right way until I gave her a milk shake which was soooo satisfying. Cleaned me up no rush and I said thank you and headed out. Overall great experience and will repeat.

Lilia:

A couple of hours later I found myself at Lilia's for round 2. Was met at the door by a gorgeous topless creature, fake tits pointing straight at me. Yay!

She asked me to freshen up and I headed to the table face down. She proceeded to start the massage, which was average. Spoke about the rules and figured no sucking those titties (bummer). Good conversation. She reached under to play with my balls. On the flip I was allowed to touch her but that was it. Ask if I wanted FS, then went straight to the HJ and the finish. Cleaned up and left spent.

While she was worth the money, there was nothing sensual about the experience. Based on the forum you will enjoy yourself if you set expectations low. I don't think I'll repeat though.

All in all a good time and I look forward to my next visit. If there are any curvy AA ladies do tell. Last good one I saw was Nurse Rayna.

MattMan1969
02-21-20, 10:22
First time poster. Thanks for all your review and info. I'm looking to visit Scarlett after that review as well.

Met Diana at her apartment near Ucity last week. It's a nice place. Safe and clean.

Diana is a attractive lady. Probably mid 30's. Nice man mades. Easy to talk to and easy on the eyes.

She gives a great massage. Really knows what she is doing. She gives a medium pressure massage but will work the areas in need. It was very nice. There is plenty of teasing. Kissing the ears and neck. Nipple play. She really does a great body slide as well. On the flip she continues the tease. She allowed me to touch, FIV which she was vocal about and then continued to stroke harder. I did not pay for an upgrade but I'm certain she used her mouth or at least a lot of spit while I played with her. It was a fun time.

Pedalsandmotor
02-21-20, 10:44
Last time I saw her she got fully nude and spread her legs wide open for me. She got a tummy tuck and boob lift LOL. I want to see her again soon.How long ago did you see her? I might try to take a trip there next week if I can, to see if she's there.

LukeNounverber
02-21-20, 10:52
Saw Abbey James recently. You guys were not kidding, she's a definite conspiracy theory nut. Seems pretty defensive of her theories too, but she warms up to you if you humor her. She's got a beautiful face (and great fake tits). Like others said, she let's you touch but not insert anything; makes you put your phone in a box; very chatty, almost too chatty. Still worth a visit for the price.

I'd like to see her again, I'm really curious if she chills out a bit on the space cadet talk on repeat visits. And I'm definitely interested if anyone's seen her for any of her "fetish" sessions if anyone would be willing to let me know about that!

Apache77
02-21-20, 13:03
Considering she's working with Abby / Aspen (the worst most GPS chick ever) you can bet your ass she sucks as well.Have to say it seems to me that if she sucks that isn't necessarily a bad thing? Oh well, just a skewed attempt at humor by Apache77.

In any event, I haven't seen her yet but I certainly will at some point. I would think if you're looking for a young lady with a "sweet ass" she would be an excellent choice!

And with the recent addition of Lexie and Carley this group has quite the lineup (https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/). Not sure how they keep coming up with these Angels but I hope they keep up the heavenly work!

StlGamerDude
02-22-20, 01:47
Have to say it seems to me that if she sucks that isn't necessarily a bad thing? Oh well, just a skewed attempt at humor by Apache77.

In any event, I haven't seen her yet but I certainly will at some point. I would think if you're looking for a young lady with a "sweet ass" she would be an excellent choice!

And with the recent addition of Lexie and Carley this group has quite the lineup (https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/). Not sure how they keep coming up with these Angels but I hope they keep up the heavenly work!Lexie? I'm not seeing her on the website. Am I missing something?

Zergiok
02-22-20, 03:10
Lexie? I'm not seeing her on the website. Am I missing something?A lot of new girls aren't on the site, they just get advertised on the snapchat.

I saw her anyway.

Pros: Cute face, nice butt, she's cool and has a nice attitude, friendly.

Negatives: Her teeth are pretty yellow, she's a bit of a stoner, she is flat no tits really, and worst of all she has a major case of GPS (the new girls seem to). She wanted 300 for BJ and 500 for FS for the half hour, yikes.

Boys what's up with these new girls, they all think they have gold plated pussies.

Apache77
02-22-20, 08:17
Lexie? I'm not seeing her on the website. Am I missing something?No, she isn't on there yet as well as a few other Angels and I should have pointed that out. She does appear on their Snapchat which is how they advertise but I'm not sure I can give that out. It seems for some reason that they only want to have existing clients being able to see Snapchat. I will check and if I can disclose and let you know how to gain access I'll let you know.

Badboy2
02-22-20, 09:14
Reanne. Angels Touch. The bomb and every positive review is correct! Her skills are top notch. Nuff said.

HardHitter88
02-22-20, 14:40
Been to BF multiple times and every time had "happy" experience.

Visited again today around 7:30 pm. Called before going but still 30 minutes waiting while arrived. Took 1 hr massage and one beautiful Chinese lady in her 30 show up. Her name was Tina. Started doing back massage but no teasing and didn't allowed me to touch her. After 30 minutes flip over and kept towel on cover area. Started doing massage on my tummy. Even though my tummy is flat but still she played for almost 30 minutes. Did massage on face, hand, leg but still no teasing. At end I removed towel and started playing with boy but she removed my hand and kept towel again. In few more minutes "1 hr over". Not sure what changed at BF but will think before going next time.I had experienced happiness here, also, but this past week was "I can't touch."

AmpMonger18
02-22-20, 18:14
I had experienced happiness here, also, but this past week was "I can't touch."Neelk2 and HardHitter88 what you fail to realize or mention is that is WHO you were happy with the last time you went to BF not WHERE you went. It is not the store, it is the individual masseuses and how well they know or like you. I went and checked this new girl out and she is hotter than Guam. She is shy, and new and figuring it out. She was very nice, the massage could have been a little better / more pressure but there was some MT. In my experience, she will still make good money and tips because she is scalding hot. Over time, I am sure she will develop her own style that keeps customers coming back if not just for the massage with an exotic woman. Or she will will be gone like the others. Give it time, or go back and try the masseuses you got the last time if they still work there. It not usually about the place. There are exceptions to that in the area but many of those places are closed. For good or still closed. You all know which ones I mean. Also. YMMV.

LowdownOne
02-22-20, 18:57
Today she was still there, I was happy. Young and good looking Asian girl. One of the best I found in a long time. Recommended. Most AMPs almost never offer the young and good looking combination. Enjoy before is gone.I tried her out, have no idea if it was the same girl that you all got. Average overall. I got there she was a little skittish making sure no one in the hotel saw me. I don't think she is in her twenties, thinking early 30's, but she did have a nice body. Donation first, which I hate, and then texts her handler / mamasan. Remove clothes and told to lay on towel on bed. Her robe comes off, just underwear not bad. Then she proceeds to do this awkward teeth to my nipples sucking move which I suppose was to get me hard. CBJ for a little bit, then bottoms off and away we go. She was a bit of a germ a phobe, held on to a tissue and seemed liked she didn't want to really connect. No frills somewhat mechanical but got the job done. Glad I only opted for 30 minutes. This girl had a hairy Bush (which was fine with me). Was it the same girl?

RicharddAngle
02-23-20, 01:42
First time poster. Thanks for all your review and info. I'm looking to visit Scarlett after that review as well.

Met Diana at her apartment near Ucity last week. It's a nice place. Safe and clean.

Diana is a attractive lady. Probably mid 30's. Nice man mades. Easy to talk to and easy on the eyes.

She gives a great massage. Really knows what she is doing. She gives a medium pressure massage but will work the areas in need. It was very nice. There is plenty of teasing. Kissing the ears and neck. Nipple play. She really does a great body slide as well. On the flip she continues the tease. She allowed me to touch, FIV which she was vocal about and then continued to stroke harder. I did not pay for an upgrade but I'm certain she used her mouth or at least a lot of spit while I played with her. It was a fun time.Nice report! So was that for the full hour or half? And what did you tip, if anything?

MattMan1969
02-23-20, 08:02
Nice report! So was that for the full hour or half? And what did you tip, if anything?I went for the half and no tip. She's very talented. I'll be going back this week no question about that. I don't know about too many extras but I have a feeling they can be had. She was very into it.

Apache77
02-23-20, 10:41
Nice report! So was that for the full hour or half? And what did you tip, if anything?On RubRatings (https://stlouis.rubratings.com/152823) her rates are $100 for a half and $180 for the hour. I have seen this wonderful lady many times and can highly recommend!

BrisketBack
02-23-20, 16:36
On RubRatings (https://stlouis.rubratings.com/152823) her rates are $100 for a half and $180 for the hour. I have seen this wonderful lady many times and can highly recommend!Agree with you Apache. Great gal, great massage and excellent extras. YMMV but I've left happy in a number of ways.

BoSox50
02-23-20, 17:56
Driving through St Louis soon to head west. Looking for the best AMP options. If FS is available great and if not next best available option. Hopefully near the interstate. I'll be happy to offer intel for Nashville or Louisville area. Please PM me, thank you.

RobertKraft19
02-23-20, 22:38
How long ago did you see her? I might try to take a trip there next week if I can, to see if she's there.Mimi is still there on and Illinois in Swansea. She let those puppies out but was a half assed massage. I left happy for 1. 4. Nothing else unless I pay more and I opted for just the lame massage and tug.

RobertKraft19
02-23-20, 22:43
Been keeping a lid on this one for a while but I am leaving so thought I would share. .

Yumi will keep you coming back. . 1 for an hour. (50/50).

Excellent massage skills and plenty of playing.

She will be heading to China for January and February.

Relaxing Massage.

2xx9 Barrett Station Rd.

Phone: (314) xxx-1413.Yumi is still gone but saw Zo at Relaxing on Barrett Station. She gave one of the best massages I have had in a long time. Just otc during the massage. On the flip she took care of me. Same price as before. 100 total. (50/ house).

Definitely will be seeing her again.

WifePleezer
02-24-20, 09:15
Mimi is still there on and Illinois in Swansea. She let those puppies out but was a half assed massage. I left happy for 1. 4. Nothing else unless I pay more and I opted for just the lame massage and tug.Just curious $ 1.4 why so much? For level 1 w a flash. Is that the negotiated rate or just what you donated.

DownHere
02-24-20, 10:51
I think it has been renamed:

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/314-628-1688-new-asian-girl-best-service-38972934

Went there Sunday, had probably the best massage at an AMP I've ever had. Kept the boys covered at all times. No tease, but quite frankly, as much as I enjoy the hunt, getting a quality massage is just as important. No tease, no DIY, no extras. Name was Emily. Very professional, incredible pressure. When I need the real thing, I'll definitely go there as it's close to home.

Plummer1616
02-24-20, 11:09
Can you send me Angel's snap link.

No, she isn't on there yet as well as a few other Angels and I should have pointed that out. She does appear on their Snapchat which is how they advertise but I'm not sure I can give that out. It seems for some reason that they only want to have existing clients being able to see Snapchat. I will check and if I can disclose and let you know how to gain access I'll let you know.

ChipperD
02-24-20, 16:33
Does anyone know of a massage parlor that offers a milking table or strait glory hole in the Saint Louis area? Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

RobertKraft19
02-24-20, 19:09
Just curious $ 1.4 why so much? For level 1 w a flash. Is that the negotiated rate or just what you donated.Made the classic mistake of giving her the money up front. Others said that was the going rate. I never do that but she had a way of getting it out of me.

HolyStone1975
02-24-20, 19:53
Can you send me Angel's snap link.Their normal policy is to add people who have seen them in the past. I am not sure if they accept random invites from people they don't know.

Lbh8513
02-24-20, 20:01
I tried her out, have no idea if it was the same girl that you all got. Average overall. I got there she was a little skittish making sure no one in the hotel saw me. I don't think she is in her twenties, thinking early 30's, but she did have a nice body. Donation first, which I hate, and then texts her handler / mamasan. Remove clothes and told to lay on towel on bed. Her robe comes off, just underwear not bad. Then she proceeds to do this awkward teeth to my nipples sucking move which I suppose was to get me hard. CBJ for a little bit, then bottoms off and away we go. She was a bit of a germ a phobe, held on to a tissue and seemed liked she didn't want to really connect. No frills somewhat mechanical but got the job done. Glad I only opted for 30 minutes. This girl had a hairy Bush (which was fine with me). Was it the same girl?They switched girl today, new girl is a bit mature (late 30) but has a great body. These Asian providers switch girls every 2 weeks and this particular provider in Fenton is having the better looking girls for a while, I say try them when they're still around.

FartCity
02-24-20, 20:59
Mimi is still there on and Illinois in Swansea. She let those puppies out but was a half assed massage. I left happy for 1. 4. Nothing else unless I pay more and I opted for just the lame massage and tug.Speaking of Mimi, I think I ran across a hidden video some Hoosier took there. I don't want to give the straight link in case I'm mistaken. But the title is Midwest AMP.

MrGozinya
02-24-20, 22:00
Made the classic mistake of giving her the money up front. Others said that was the going rate. I never do that but she had a way of getting it out of me.Yeah, you pay now! Me love you long time!

MeesterMan
02-24-20, 23:06
At least one spot across the River has had a few worth seeing lately as well. I went by after the reports of Amy, and I don't think she's there based on her description. I did see three different ladies there besides the mamasan and all were attractive, guessing lower 40's since I'm sure they aren't quite as young as they look. My gal spoke good English, had a pair of natural Cs and was all about DATY.

Rub was terrible. Just a lot of pushing. On to the fun stuff and she starts licking junior, then adds the cover for some CBJ. After a few she says "your turn" and lays down with legs spread. Followed with mish and Asian cowgirl. Chatted for a bit after she got me cleaned up. Two bills total for the hour.

BoSox50
02-25-20, 08:47
Traveling through the area and looking for local knowledge to the AMP's in Centreville. Fuji Super Spa, Tokyo Spa and Sun Spa. How do you rate these? Your welcome to PM me if you like.

TyTalks
02-25-20, 09:05
Hey all,

I will be honest I am a first timer, but looking to schedule a time with either Diana (Ucity) or Angel (Westend). Can anyone give me some pointers on how to do this?

Just text the number and go from there? Will they take newcomers? How do I know I am not being setup?

Apache77
02-25-20, 11:33
Their normal policy is to add people who have seen them in the past. I am not sure if they accept random invites from people they don't know.

I would agree that they want you to see someone first, or perhaps a couple of the ladies, before you get access to the Snatchchat. While I have enjoyed many of the Angels a good place to start would be with Sasha who is definitely one of my favorites (https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/sasha). She is very much into girls and any double involving her will be a memorable experience, IMHO!

RBM1430
02-25-20, 13:05
Can anyone report how GFE friendly Tammy is? I'm considering an upgraded session but I didn't know if that included MT, DATY, or anything orally-focused. Please feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

ChipperD
02-25-20, 13:29
I haven't been to STL. I have plans to travel there early next month. I love Korean girls 25-30 year old that offer massage in nice private apartments. Very common in LA, San Fran, Vegas and NYC. I was hoping to find something like this in STL. Any suggestions?

TyTalks
02-25-20, 16:24
Hey all,

I will be honest I am a first timer, but looking to schedule a time with either Diana (Ucity) or Angel (Westend). Can anyone give me some pointers on how to do this?

Just text the number and go from there? Will they take newcomers? How do I know I am not being setup?Correction: looking into booking with Reanne (angels touch) or Diana. Any info is greatly appreciated!

StevenHyde
02-25-20, 17:02
Hey all,

Just text the number and go from there? Will they take newcomers? How do I know I am not being setup?Use the "search thread" tool to efficiently read several past reviews of the providers in which you are interested. With the two you have mentioned, though, I can assure you that you will not be set up for anything but relaxing and getting all of your tension drained by a hot lady. Go for it, have fun, and report back with a detailed review.

StevenHyde
02-25-20, 17:09
Traveling through the area and looking for local knowledge to the AMP's in Centreville. Fuji Super Spa, Tokyo Spa and Sun Spa. How do you rate these? Your welcome to PM me if you like.Compared to AMPs in some other parts of the country, the parlors in Centerville are not so great. That said, if you bring 200, then you will leave happy after a full (L3) massage.

RBM1430
02-25-20, 18:11
Tammy is five stars. I am losing track how many times I've enjoyed the wonderful FS session which included mt and daty. Sensitive yet was able to bury my face as a distraction but she emptied the hose. Need some recovery time be I repeat again, exhausting yet satisfying. Need to try Angel next as newbie. PM me with any thing I need to know before plunging into the FS session. Was able to squeeze into Sat session but curious why she's doing appt on Saturday and select Sunday. Stay safe!Hello there, was the FS on the massage table or a different surface? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

ChipperD
02-25-20, 18:18
Can anyone report how GFE friendly Tammy is? I'm considering an upgraded session but I didn't know if that included MT, DATY, or anything orally-focused. Please feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!How do I reach Tammy?

Cvin2000
02-25-20, 19:04
Compared to AMPs in some other parts of the country, the parlors in Centerville are not so great. That said, if you bring 200, then you will leave happy after a full (L3) massage.I have gone a couple of times and had fun but they arent the nicest places kinda nasty actually. Sorry to the Centerville people out there. I would feel better if it didn't cost me 200 bucks.

NikeSportsMan
02-25-20, 19:47
They switched girl today, new girl is a bit mature (late 30) but has a great body. These Asian providers switch girls every 2 weeks and this particular provider in Fenton is having the better looking girls for a while, I say try them when they're still around.How are the tits on this one?

StevenHyde
02-25-20, 20:57
Can anyone report how GFE friendly Tammy is? I'm considering an upgraded session but I didn't know if that included MT, DATY, or anything orally-focused. Please feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!Tammy is not GFE, according to my definition, but still worth seeing because she is super hot and knows how to work it. She will do some BBBJ and allow daty, but it's limited and she is a bit mechanical and no dfk.

NikeSportsMan
02-25-20, 21:18
Speaking of Mimi, I think I ran across a hidden video some Hoosier took there. I don't want to give the straight link in case I'm mistaken. But the title is Midwest AMP.Thats 100% her LOL. Play the volume you can hear her loud and clear.

BoSox50
02-25-20, 23:12
I haven't been to STL. I have plans to travel there early next month. I love Korean girls 25-30 year old that offer massage in nice private apartments. Very common in LA, San Fran, Vegas and NYC. I was hoping to find something like this in STL. Any suggestions?Eros in St Louis, Megan is Asian. Reports are this is St Louis best option.

RBM1430
02-26-20, 00:08
Tammy is not GFE, according to my definition, but still worth seeing because she is super hot and knows how to work it. She will do some BBBJ and allow daty, but it's limited and she is a bit mechanical and no dfk.Thanks for the intel! Appreciate it, sir.

PharmD00
02-26-20, 03:42
At least one spot across the River has had a few worth seeing lately as well. I went by after the reports of Amy, and I don't think she's there based on her description. I did see three different ladies there besides the mamasan and all were attractive, guessing lower 40's since I'm sure they aren't quite as young as they look. My gal spoke good English, had a pair of natural Cs and was all about DATY.

Rub was terrible. Just a lot of pushing. On to the fun stuff and she starts licking junior, then adds the cover for some CBJ. After a few she says "your turn" and lays down with legs spread. Followed with mish and Asian cowgirl. Chatted for a bit after she got me cleaned up. Two bills total for the hour.After having no luck with the asian girls on cityguide, I made my way to Centreville. Hadn't been there in over a year because I was tired of women in their mid-fifties with horrible bolt-ons. House mom initially asked me if I could wait 30 minutes because all four girls were tied up. When she saw I was going to bail she said "just give me 10 minute". I obliged and she showed me to a room. Shortly thereafter in walks "Naomi" who I pegged as early to mid forties, attractive but older looking face, long pretty hair, super skinny with the usual big fake tits. She asked me how much time I wanted. I said 30 minutes which was 40. Shen then asked if I wanted "happy ending". I said no and that I wanted oral and full sex. She said it would be another 140. Even though she wasn't exactly what I wanted I paid in full got undressed as she asked. She then left the room which I thought was to get ready, but in walks a different women. I could tell immediately that her breasts were real and awesome. I asked her what her name was and she said Amy (yep she's still there). As I sat on the edge of the table, we started with hugging and some sensual lip-only kissing. Then she drops to her knees and proceeds to give me a fantastic BBBJ. I mean like deep with no hands kind of BBBJ. I was floored because this has never happened for me before. After that she stood up for some more hugging and kissing. She pulls out a condom but I told her I brought my own (Trojan Bareskin). She laid down and said she wanted me to get on top. First I went down for daty, which she totally responded to by gyrating her hips in rhythm to my tongue. I covered up and slid in. After more kissing, it didn't take long. I normally do at least 2 positions but looking down at her attractive face, pretty hair and epic tits did me in. Afterwards she cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, and offered me some mouth wash. She told I went too fast and next time I should take my time. Upon leaving I told house mom to please keep Amy around because I will be back. Best experience at Centreville AMP ever for me.

PharmD00.

MikeyD138
02-26-20, 08:39
After having no luck with the asian girls on cityguide, I made my way to Centreville. Hadn't been there in over a year because I was tired of women in their mid-fifties with horrible bolt-ons. House mom initially asked me if I could wait 30 minutes because all four girls were tied up. When she saw I was going to bail she said "just give me 10 minute". I obliged and she showed me to a room. Shortly thereafter in walks "Naomi" who I pegged as early to mid forties, attractive but older looking face, long pretty hair, super skinny with the usual big fake tits. She asked me how much time I wanted. I said 30 minutes which was 40. Shen then asked if I wanted "happy ending". I said no and that I wanted oral and full sex. She said it would be another 140. Even though she wasn't exactly what I wanted I paid in full got undressed as she asked. She then left the room which I thought was to get ready, but in walks a different women. I could tell immediately that her breasts were real and awesome. I asked her what her name was and she said Amy (yep she's still there). As I sat on the edge of the table, we started with hugging and some sensual lip-only kissing. Then she drops to her knees and proceeds to give me a fantastic BBBJ. I mean like deep with no hands kind of BBBJ. I was floored because this has never happened for me before. After that she stood up for some more hugging and kissing. She pulls out a condom but I told her I brought my own (Trojan Bareskin). She laid down and said she wanted me to get on top. First I went down for daty, which she totally responded to by gyrating her hips in rhythm to my tongue. I covered up and slid in. After more kissing, it didn't take long. I normally do at least 2 positions but looking down at her attractive face, pretty hair and epic tits did me in. Afterwards she cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, and offered me some mouth wash. She told I went too fast and next time I should take my time. Upon leaving I told house mom to please keep Amy around because I will be back. Best experience at Centreville AMP ever for me.

PharmD00.Which AMP was this and how big are these tits?

GoldMiner
02-26-20, 10:15
After having no luck with the asian girls on cityguide, I made my way to Centreville. Hadn't been there in over a year because I was tired of women in their mid-fifties with horrible bolt-ons. House mom initially asked me if I could wait 30 minutes because all four girls were tied up. When she saw I was going to bail she said "just give me 10 minute". I obliged and she showed me to a room. Shortly thereafter in walks "Naomi" who I pegged as early to mid forties, attractive but older looking face, long pretty hair, super skinny with the usual big fake tits. She asked me how much time I wanted. I said 30 minutes which was 40. Shen then asked if I wanted "happy ending". I said no and that I wanted oral and full sex. She said it would be another 140. Even though she wasn't exactly what I wanted I paid in full got undressed as she asked. She then left the room which I thought was to get ready, but in walks a different women. I could tell immediately that her breasts were real and awesome. I asked her what her name was and she said Amy (yep she's still there). As I sat on the edge of the table, we started with hugging and some sensual lip-only kissing. Then she drops to her knees and proceeds to give me a fantastic BBBJ. I mean like deep with no hands kind of BBBJ. I was floored because this has never happened for me before. After that she stood up for some more hugging and kissing. She pulls out a condom but I told her I brought my own (Trojan Bareskin). She laid down and said she wanted me to get on top. First I went down for daty, which she totally responded to by gyrating her hips in rhythm to my tongue. I covered up and slid in. After more kissing, it didn't take long. I normally do at least 2 positions but looking down at her attractive face, pretty hair and epic tits did me in. Afterwards she cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, and offered me some mouth wash. She told I went too fast and next time I should take my time. Upon leaving I told house mom to please keep Amy around because I will be back. Best experience at Centreville AMP ever for me.

PharmD00.Is this Amy at them? Always wondered whether she is real or not.

RBM1430
02-26-20, 10:17
[QUOTE=ChipperD;4679793]How do I reach Tammy?[/QUOTEhttps://stlouis.rubratings.com/123038

Cvin2000
02-26-20, 10:50
Speaking of Mimi, I think I ran across a hidden video some Hoosier took there. I don't want to give the straight link in case I'm mistaken. But the title is Midwest AMP.I must be clueless can you help me on the link? Trying to decide if I should make the trip.

NikeSportsMan
02-26-20, 11:14

PharmD00.How big were the tits on this one? I got to see.

Dalton425
02-26-20, 11:25
Speaking of Mimi, I think I ran across a hidden video some Hoosier took there. I don't want to give the straight link in case I'm mistaken. But the title is Midwest AMP.So is this on Pornhub maybe? Just trying to find the video.

KongDong64
02-26-20, 11:42
Tammy is not GFE, according to my definition, but still worth seeing because she is super hot and knows how to work it. She will do some BBBJ and allow daty, but it's limited and she is a bit mechanical and no dfk.Kelly does great DATY. If it's your 1st time all you'll get is MT and HE. I'd you've seen her before she'll let you upgrade to her fully nude and DATY. The more regular you are, the more upgrades she offers.

Ominous
02-26-20, 12:00
So is this on Pornhub maybe? Just trying to find the video.Can someone confirm if it's the one on "why-Gerbil?" If so, I should thank the guy poster for saving me the trip across the river.

KongDong64
02-26-20, 12:14
Went to see Kelley in Fenton, really nice girl great finish however she has lost a ton of weight and the body is a wreck I almost asked to to put the clothes back on as I have never seen something so bad for the price if she kept clothes on everything would be good, problem I have is not the body but the filtered pics she advertises with that elude to her being attractive and not bad in the body I long for the days of no social media filters.She had all the hanging skin removed. Looks great now and she gives BBBJ to regulars with some extra money. Wish she worked more than just the weekend tho.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/146623

QueNine
02-26-20, 13:19
Can someone confirm if it's the one on "why-Gerbil?" If so, I should thank the guy poster for saving me the trip across the river.WTF is why gerbil? LOL.

I believe this is the link in question - https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c28fb19e9bb8.

NipLuver
02-26-20, 14:44
WTF is why gerbil? LOL.

I believe this is the link in question - https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c28fb19e9bb8.This is not Mimi. The video in question can be found on Pornhub / midwest AMP. Type in those exact words. Its definitely her, short but don't know why the puppies aren't out. Every time I seen her she's topless, maybe this guy was to cheap to tip!

Cvin2000
02-26-20, 15:51
WTF is why gerbil? LOL.

I believe this is the link in question - https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5c28fb19e9bb8.OMG I googled why gerbil its a flipping hamster site that has an midwest AMP video.

RBM1430
02-26-20, 17:26
She had all the hanging skin removed. Looks great now and she gives BBBJ to regulars with some extra money. Wish she worked more than just the weekend tho.

https://stlouis.rubratings.com/146623Do you mind sharing how much it sets you back for a BBBJ?

Cvin2000
02-26-20, 18:37
This is not Mimi. The video in question can be found on Pornhub / midwest AMP. Type in those exact words. Its definitely her, short but don't know why the puppies aren't out. Every time I seen her she's topless, maybe this guy was to cheap to tip!Is the price point really 1. 4?