PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

Brad 243
02-04-09, 17:42
New place on 9441 Olive 63132 - American guy owns but it turns out to be Asian women. Great massage from a gal named Cindy. No HE but did not mind seeing my goods and bumping a bit. Very nice place .... maybe down the road. She told me nonsexual. Also as I was leaving she stood by the door about to ask for a tip. I just walked out. Right now its $40 for an hour - you pay before hand.
314-566-677X Did Cindy work at the other Olive location more East??

Member #4899
02-04-09, 18:33
New place on 9441 Olive 63132 - American guy owns but it turns out to be Asian women. Great massage from a gal named Cindy. No HE but did not mind seeing my goods and bumping a bit. Very nice place .... maybe down the road. She told me nonsexual. Also as I was leaving she stood by the door about to ask for a tip. I just walked out. Right now its $40 for an hour - you pay before hand.
314-566-677X Did Cindy work at the other Olive location more East??Well, $40 for an hour seems like a good deal whether or not there's an HE! I might have to make-due with this to satisfy my cravin' for Asian--though I'd still like to find the place on Watson Rd. Is it, by chance, at 9981 (as mentioned in the "General Reports" for STL)? I might have to drive-by & check.

Anyway, thanks Brad!

Nsa Stl
02-05-09, 17:24
Well,

I had a chance to visit Angie Monday. I called her around 9am, she sounded very nice. We set up an appt for 11:30. Perfect, I would just take a long lunch.

At 11:30 I pulled up to her N. County house and it looked a little run down. I knocked and she invited me in. (Yes the house was a little, ok VERY messy and dirty) I was kind of expecting that and got passed it right away. She led me down to the basement where I was pleasantly surprised by a nice massage table in a bit cleaner of a room. She asked me if I needed a sheet to cover up with after I disrobed, and I smiled but declined. Soft music started playing and she returned to the room and shut and LOCKED the door. Nice I thought as I did not want to be interrupted.

She did a damn good massage (I like it deep and hard and she provided that, BONUS).

On the flip she was very attentive to all parts of my anatomy. She provided a good amount of teasing, and then got down to business. I am a little older and it takes me a little longer than an 18 year old. She had no problem with it. She never looked at the clock, or made me feel rushed in any way. She was very pleasant, and provided a very nice HE.

I was there for almost 90Mins. I left a little extra for her patience.

Overall I had a great time. Thanks Angie.

I WILL RETURN

NSA STL

P Clark
02-05-09, 18:24
What do you make of this, it says non sexual but the arrangements tend to suggest otherwise:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1021340932.html

Buttho
02-05-09, 20:56
Well, $40 for an hour seems like a good deal whether or not there's an HE! I might have to make-due with this to satisfy my cravin' for Asian--though I'd still like to find the place on Watson Rd. Is it, by chance, at 9981 (as mentioned in the "General Reports" for STL)? I might have to drive-by & check.

Anyway, thanks Brad!The AMP on Watson is the address you gave. 70 for the hour. Nice massage, but that is it, unless you cough up another 40 or 50. I did not like the asian named Cindy who wanted more to HE me.

I will not return unless all I want is a good massage.

B

Jeffc 574
02-06-09, 01:06
New place on 9441 Olive 63132 - ... She told me nonsexual. Also as I was leaving she stood by the door about to ask for a tip. I just walked out. Right now its $40 for an hour - you pay before hand.

If Cindy is a 40ish Asian with a great massage and only passable English, then yes.

Brad 243
02-06-09, 11:32
I spoke to her on the phone and said I have the opposite problem. She said yoga can help that too. She also said she could make arrangements to see me at a private location. On her website she has a little video intro and I must say she is hot and has a very sexy voice. The fee was around $200. It sure is tempting.

Dayplaywithu
02-06-09, 13:30
I spoke to her on the phone and said I have the opposite problem. She said yoga can help that too. She also said she could make arrangements to see me at a private location. On her website she has a little video intro and I must say she is hot and has a very sexy voice. The fee was around $200. It sure is tempting.Hey Brad. I agree, her voice is sexy. Let us know if you decide to take one for the team. I would be very interested to see if she is what we hope. Take care!

Chris0907
02-06-09, 15:22
Found this girl on CR and checked her out. Very nice finish, massage just ok . Worth seeing if you like'em young .Will go back.

Peace!

Hose Nose
02-06-09, 16:21
Cindy at Olive is a tall, somewhat attractive, Chinese girl who worked at the other Olive location. They were shut down by University City and moved out to St. Peters (now in St. Charles). Very well could be her.

Hose Nose
02-06-09, 16:27
The AMP on Watson is the address you gave. 70 for the hour. Nice massage, but that is it, unless you cough up another 40 or 50. I did not like the asian named Cindy who wanted more to HE me.

I will not return unless all I want is a good massage.

B
These girls on Watson are real beggars. This is a younger group than was there previously. They are more aggressive about asking for additional money.

Real turn off for me.

Tom Two Times
02-07-09, 08:04
I saw Debbie recently. I wasn't too impressed with her. While she was flirtatious and had a good personality, her skills were subpar. It felt like a girl giving head for the first time. Also, she is not very attractive at all. Just my 2 cents. I would try Dee but she is basically a dinosaur. Do not recommend.

Bone69
02-07-09, 15:34
Had another wonderful session with Andrea recently.

I have been to all of the massage providers mentioned on this site and she definitely is the best, IMO, for the money.

Member #4899
02-08-09, 14:05
314-566-677X Did Cindy work at the other Olive location more East??Saw Cindy at Sunrise on Olive last evening and can confirm what Brad wrote.

A great massage & a nice new spa, but no extras.

Before I go into details, which one of you fellow mongers called Cindy on her cell about 7pm last night? LOL. Because guess who was getting a massage at the time? LOL. I don't mind, the place is new so she probably has to get the word out on her new location--and she repeatedly told the caller "at a new place". So maybe this is the old Cindy from another AMP? If so, then perhaps the veterans will know how far things can go with her.

Anyway, I mostly went for the massage and to TOFTT. So, once alone in the room, I got into my birthday suit and laid face-down on the table. Cindy came in wearing a polo shirt and cotton pants--always a sure sign that a place is probably only legit.

She asked me immediately if I was cold, and even though I said "no", she still put a sheet on me. This kinda surprised me b/c Brad said she didn't mind "seeing his goods". I thought about telling her to remove the sheet, but I decided to see how things went instead. There was "bumping" and at times my hands pressed against parts of her--I didn't grope but I didn't move them either. For her part, there were no stray touches or gropes either. On the other hand, she suggested that next time I try a hot oil or meridian massage, and I'm wondering if that was a hint that things could get more. Sensuous.

Overall, I'd go back for a great massage at an unbeatable price ($4 w/ coupon from their website) and to cultivate the relationship w/ Cindy and see where it goes. Why not, right? I think she said there were 3 Chinese women who specialize in acupressure and an American woman who does Swedish massage.

Hope the post was--if long--helpful and informative.

Hose Nose
02-08-09, 21:28
Saw Cindy at Sunrise on Olive last evening and can confirm what Brad wrote.

A great massage & a nice new spa, but no extras.

Before I go into details, which one of you fellow mongers called Cindy on her cell about 7pm last night? LOL. Because guess who was getting a massage at the time? LOL. I don't mind, the place is new so she probably has to get the word out on her new location--and she repeatedly told the caller "at a new place". So maybe this is the old Cindy from another AMP? If so, then perhaps the veterans will know how far things can go with her.

Anyway, I mostly went for the massage and to TOFTT. So, once alone in the room, I got into my birthday suit and laid face-down on the table. Cindy came in wearing a polo shirt and cotton pants--always a sure sign that a place is probably only legit.

She asked me immediately if I was cold, and even though I said "no", she still put a sheet on me. This kinda surprised me b/c Brad said she didn't mind "seeing his goods". I thought about telling her to remove the sheet, but I decided to see how things went instead. There was "bumping" and at times my hands pressed against parts of her--I didn't grope but I didn't move them either. For her part, there were no stray touches or gropes either. On the other hand, she suggested that next time I try a hot oil or meridian massage, and I'm wondering if that was a hint that things could get more. Sensuous.

Overall, I'd go back for a great massage at an unbeatable price ($4 w/ coupon from their website) and to cultivate the relationship w/ Cindy and see where it goes. Why not, right? I think she said there were 3 Chinese women who specialize in acupressure and an American woman who does Swedish massage.

Hope the post was--if long--helpful and informative.
Cindy had an experience with LE. Since then she has been somewhat straight. She always answers the phone during the massage because she is the one that is the most fluent in English. Nice girl though. Very polite.

Brad 243
02-08-09, 22:19
Im such a dog and its such a great price and I tried it again. An even better massage with a gal that cant speak any En"g didnt get her name - OK looking". She didnt wait outside for a tip either. She did 0 bumping - a real bummer. At that price I'll get to all 4 and see who really wants to make money.

Joe2323
02-09-09, 22:36
Went to the massage place on Watson Rd. Today. When I showed up, they were busy. Said to come back in an hour. Came back an hour later and was lead into a private room after paying. 7 for hour massage. In walked an Asian woman around 40 years old named Chi-Chi. She was good looking for her age. Got a great massage for the next hour. Very relaxing and paid particular attention to my back since it was hurting. On the flip we negotiated. 6 for the HE. She did not haggle over amount. Overall, was a great experience. Relaxing massage with a nice ending. Will be returning.

Jamesj
02-10-09, 13:15
Went to the massage place on Watson Rd. Today. When I showed up, they were busy. Said to come back in an hour. Came back an hour later and was lead into a private room after paying. 7 for hour massage. In walked an Asian woman around 40 years old named Chi-Chi. She was good looking for her age. Got a great massage for the next hour. Very relaxing and paid particular attention to my back since it was hurting. On the flip we negotiated. 6 for the HE. She did not haggle over amount. Overall, was a great experience. Relaxing massage with a nice ending. Will be returning.
You may be a newbie, but please, DO NOT pay $1.30 and only get a HE!! In this kind of ecconomic situation----you got robbed!! FS does'nt cost that much. Be safe & happy hunting. JAMESJ

Payforfun
02-10-09, 13:52

((
You may be a newbie, but please, DO NOT pay $1.30 and only get a HE!! In this kind of ecconomic situation----you got robbed!! FS does'nt cost that much. Be safe & happy hunting. JAMESJ))

Ditto: I was going to ad, I'm SURE she didn't haggle over the addtl .60 for HE

If she offered that amount, YOU should have haggled
If you offered that amount (EITHER amount) then you should have read up on here sooner.
-----------------------------------------------

It's all good, though, glad you enjoyed your time

She just saw you coming a mile away, and now you are better prepared for others you might meet.

Stl69
02-10-09, 14:07
Last time I checked, Sharon was six bits for a great massage and the HE.

Sometimes even HE x 2! The two D's in St. Charles are only $ for a decent massage and nice finish. I get even better mileage there but YMMV.

You may be a newbie, but please, DO NOT pay $1.30 and only get a HE!! In this kind of ecconomic situation----you got robbed!! FS does'nt cost that much. Be safe & happy hunting. JAMESJ

Larks Tongue
02-10-09, 14:29

I would agree with this. You can get the same over on the eastside for .60. True it won't be an hour but you can have at least one more for the $.3 that he spent.

Bill Bradsky
02-10-09, 15:57
We call this place an "AMP" but if you have ever been to a real AMP, complete with table shower and FS, then you know this place is just a pretender.

A year or so ago they were charging $50 for the half and $65 for a full hour. The ladies were older but they got your motor running for the full hour and they were happy with a $20 tip. No pressure, no complaints, just a smile and out you went.

The last time I was there (about 3-4 months ago), the door was $70 an hour and the massage was mainly a back rub that was about as exciting as watching paint dry.

As I got up and dressed the lady asked me for $40 as a tip. I looked at her like she was crazy and said, "For what?" She screwed up her face and huffed and I just walked out, never to return.

Maybe they have not noticed there is competition in the massage business. How about the 700 plus ads currently on Craigslist under the "Therapeutic Section" for starters.

There are so many masseuses out there I will never get to even a fourth of them. New ads pop up every day. Bad service and silly prices mean just one thing: I don't go back. You shouldn't either.

If anyone asked me for $130 for a hand job, I would just laugh.

Read the Forum. There are way better deals out there.

Hose Nose
02-10-09, 20:49
We call this place an "AMP" but if you have ever been to a real AMP, complete with table shower and FS, then you know this place is just a pretender.

A year or so ago they were charging $50 for the half and $65 for a full hour. The ladies were older but they got your motor running for the full hour and they were happy with a $20 tip. No pressure, no complaints, just a smile and out you went.

The last time I was there (about 3-4 months ago), the door was $70 an hour and the massage was mainly a back rub that was about as exciting as watching paint dry.

As I got up and dressed the lady asked me for $40 as a tip. I looked at her like she was crazy and said, "For what?" She screwed up her face and huffed and I just walked out, never to return.

Maybe they have not noticed there is competition in the massage business. How about the 700 plus ads currently on Craigslist under the "Therapeutic Section" for starters.

There are so many masseuses out there I will never get to even a fourth of them. New ads pop up every day. Bad service and silly prices mean just one thing: I don't go back. You shouldn't either.

If anyone asked me for $130 for a hand job, I would just laugh.

Read the Forum. There are way better deals out there.
This is just what I was alluding to when I first mentioned the Watson "AMP".

Brad is right. They used to be a decent, no hassle place to go. After they brought in the new ladies everything changed. These women sometimes start out asking for .80 and, reluctantly, work their way down. If you pay less than .60 than practically push you out the door.

I'm like Brad. I like a good massage with my package. You can do better than Watson.

Howudoin 7410
02-10-09, 22:56
New to St. Louis, Any comments?

Btcotc
02-11-09, 01:05
New to St. Louis, Any comments?Check out the VIP thread under Washington Park, IL.

Member #4899
02-11-09, 08:12
Bill B. and Hose have pretty well covered my reaction, though I would emphasize that--for me anyway--the TS (table shower) is an essential part of the AMP experience. And it should be covered by the house price too.

Some mongers can take it or leave it, but if you haven't experienced a TS, be sure to do so the next time you're visiting a city with well-equipped AMPs.

Haven't been to VIP, but I'm guessing that not even they have TS. With Watson's reviews being so poor, I may have to risk the East STL neighborhood to give it a shot.

Bill Bradsky
02-11-09, 12:35
Check out the VIP thread under Washington Park, IL.

Good idea. Here is a cross post of Lardo's VIP report and thanks to him. Excellent first report.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=759373&postcount=10

Howudoin 7410
02-11-09, 20:23
That's a lot more money then I wanted spend. It's also more action then I wanted too. I prefer to take my medicine orally.

I've liked the idea of AMP's because I think they are safer then meeting someone somewhere or working the streets, but it doesn't seem like there are many choices in this area.

Wouldn't have thought that it would be this hard to get cbj (BBBJ) in a big city.

Anyone know anything about cassandra (backpage -
WWW.CASSANDRASFUNN.COM ) - I've got a thing for blonds with curls.

Zandor99
02-12-09, 01:33
I saw Molly for the first time this week and was very happy with the session. She was easy to reach on the phone (see her ad on craigslist), and the directions she provided to her location were perfect.

Molly is a cute redhead in the St Louis Hills area, tall and slender, with a great smile and attitude. She is skilled and attentive with her massage techniques. I found her easy to talk with, and she made it clear that she cared about meeting my needs throughout the session.

I will definitely go back and recommend her highly. Much above average experience overall.

He 1960
02-12-09, 13:14
I've gotten plenty of good advice from this forum so I thought I post some of my own experiences. Susan in Soulard gives an average massage and a great BJ. Ereena in Kirkwood is a bit nuts but if she likes you, you'll get one of the best HJ's around. Molly is also a bit whacky and has a huge ball fetish. Sharon in Lake St. Louis is like everybody says. Probably the best build up to he around. Like some of the others on here, for me a good massage is nearly as important as the endgame. I'm always looking for the quasi-legit providers. I haven't made it out to St. Chuck for Debbie but will at some point. I'm a city guy so if anyone has any recommendations for the mid town area, please pass it on. I'll try to put together a detailed post of all the "therapists" I've gone to.

Luv Fkemall
02-12-09, 14:11
That's a lot more money then I wanted spend. It's also more action then I wanted too. I prefer to take my medicine orally.

I've liked the idea of AMP's because I think they are safer then meeting someone somewhere or working the streets, but it doesn't seem like there are many choices in this area.

Wouldn't have thought that it would be this hard to get cbj (BBBJ) in a big city.

Anyone know anything about cassandra (backpage -
WWW.CASSANDRASFUNN.COM ) - I've got a thing for blonds with curls.

she is reviewed on TER and ***ASP

Porter33
02-12-09, 17:06
I saw Molly for the first time this week and was very happy with the session. She was easy to reach on the phone (see her ad on craigslist), and the directions she provided to her location were perfect.

Molly is a cute redhead in the St Louis Hills area, tall and slender, with a great smile and attitude. She is skilled and attentive with her massage techniques. I found her easy to talk with, and she made it clear that she cared about meeting my needs throughout the session.

I will definitely go back and recommend her highly. Much above average experience overall.Has anyone else seen Molly?

Fresh Newbie
02-13-09, 08:10
I am a first time poster and not sure what is the appropriate way to go about this. If private messages or starting a standalone thread would be more appropriate, please let me know. The purpose of this post is to find massage providers in the Stl area who meet a certain criteria.

Want this out of fantasy/excitement rather than pure urge/necessity, so waiting longer for multiple visits or paying more is no issue.

Looking for a lady 20-35, discreet, slim and pref good looking. I would like it to be a legitimate place, either office location or spa type place. Only looking for HE action, ideally should only happen if provider is "into" it, not mandatory as result of tip. So I'm really asking if anyone knows any legit places are into HE for right guy. Can provide details via pm if needed.

Completely willing to provide in detail report afterward. I realize that as a first time poster this is asking for a lot without giving anything back, so I hope you can take pity and help me out, thanks.

Beemerguy
02-13-09, 08:53
Has anyone else seen Molly?Hi everyone. I saw Molly several times a few years ago. I agree that she is very accommodating. Age however is taking its toll. Please don't view this as cranky sarcasm, but goodness, with Molly, Dee, etc. Its like getting a massage from my grandmother! We need younger masseuses!

Beemerguy

BrainLocked
02-13-09, 14:45
Has anyone else seen Molly?I agree that Molly gives first class service. She's very easy going and knows how to please a man. My 2¢ worth.

Howudoin 7410
02-13-09, 22:59
Hi everyone. I saw Molly several times a few years ago. I agree that she is very accommodating. Age however is taking its toll. Please don't view this as cranky sarcasm, but goodness, with Molly, Dee, etc. Its like getting a massage from my grandmother! We need younger masseuses!

BeemerguyWhat does a molly massage run? Does she do evening appts?

Buttho
02-14-09, 00:40
I suggest as a newbee you read many of the previous posts and you can pick up on a lot ot stuff. We all were new on here at one time.

Good luck and make your own concussions.

B

I am a first time poster and not sure what is the appropriate way to go about this. If private messages or starting a standalone thread would be more appropriate, please let me know. The purpose of this post is to find massage providers in the Stl area who meet a certain criteria.

Want this out of fantasy/excitement rather than pure urge/necessity, so waiting longer for multiple visits or paying more is no issue.

Looking for a lady 20-35, discreet, slim and pref good looking. I would like it to be a legitimate place, either office location or spa type place. Only looking for HE action, ideally should only happen if provider is "into" it, not mandatory as result of tip. So I'm really asking if anyone knows any legit places are into HE for right guy. Can provide details via pm if needed.

Completely willing to provide in detail report afterward. I realize that as a first time poster this is asking for a lot without giving anything back, so I hope you can take pity and help me out, thanks.

Stl69
02-14-09, 10:47
Hi everyone. I saw Molly several times a few years ago. I agree that she is very accommodating. Age however is taking its toll. Please don't view this as cranky sarcasm, but goodness, with Molly, Dee, etc. Its like getting a massage from my grandmother! We need younger masseuses!

BeemerguyThat's funny! Sometimes when I go to much younger providers, I feel like I'm getting a massage from my daughter or a grand-child. We all have preferences and favorites. If you really did some research, you'll find the least amount of complaints about these "grandmothers" and plenty of complaints on the young batch of newcomers. By the way, you're grandmother was GREAT!

Beemerguy
02-14-09, 15:53
That's funny! Sometimes when I go to much younger providers, I feel like I'm getting a massage from my daughter or a grand-child. We all have preferences and favorites. If you really did some research, you'll find the least amount of complaints about these "grandmothers" and plenty of complaints on the young batch of newcomers. By the way, you're grandmother was GREAT!LOL--well that's what's great about this Forum...we can share different opinions!

Beemerguy

Stl69
02-15-09, 12:19
By the way, you're grandmother was GREAT!This topic inspired me so much that I called one of the "grandmothers". As always, Sharon was wonderful. A very pleasant session from start to finish.

♪ Over the river and through the woods To Grandmother's house we go ♪

Two Nutts
02-16-09, 13:05
I called and set a apointment for an Oriental girl massage on Thursday. Got there and paid the girl at the desk. Overweight by about 250 lbs, white girl with zits all over her face. Just nasty ass looking. She informed me that she would be doing the massage. Took my money back and left.

Also had the legit massage by Cindy in Olivet or somthing like that. Very good massage but no extras even tho I offerd to pay alot more than I really should have but no go. She asked if I ever had my feet massaged, and had the other girl come in and do a 40 min foot massage for extra 20 bucks. That was nice as well.

Two Nutts

Mister Major
02-17-09, 12:19
Just wanted to comment on some of the same reviews I keep seeing over and over again about Sharon, Debbie and so forth. I have see them all and do admit they give very good massages. I do however think we are neglecting to mention (more often) some of the other providers that also do pretty good massages at affordable prices. This includes Renee and Angie of North County. Colleen, off of 270 and Florissant, seems a bit distant sometimes, but she will give you a very nice, un-rushed ending.

Kingcondom
02-17-09, 20:18
This new spa in Centreville, Il has real Korean girls and not like the white girls reported yesterday. Pink Spa is located at 220 S. 88th Street.and is open 24 hours a day. They offer a great table shower, sauna , and massage that left me VERY happy.

Observer314
02-17-09, 20:58
A few years back I visited a tall blonde, who lived on Wyoming, near Morganford. Her house had a ton of animals: dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, everything. Over the door was a weird symbol, like a devil's head, or something like it. Funky chick, for sure. Recalling: 40-ish, 6-footer, thin with large bolt-ons, worked only her home, real long, straight hair; claimed to be a former PT's girl.

Visited twice. First time was great, second was meh. Anybody remember this masseuse and/or able to ID where she might be?

Knucklebuck
02-18-09, 01:52
A few years back I visited a tall blonde, who lived on Wyoming, near Morganford. Her house had a ton of animals: dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, everything. Over the door was a weird symbol, like a devil's head, or something like it. Funky chick, for sure. Recalling: 40-ish, 6-footer, thin with large bolt-ons, worked only her home, real long, straight hair; claimed to be a former PT's girl.

Visited twice. First time was great, second was meh. Anybody remember this masseuse and/or able to ID where she might be?

Maybe Paige Foxx?
http://members.fortunecity.com/paige_foxx/PaigeLair1/Page_2x.html

Don't know if she is still around. One of the guys on here used to see her regularly. I want to say Bowhuntmopar or possibly MaxHere/ChicagoMax but I am recalling from vague, vague memories.

Also, one gal I used to know a few years ago, very young, shacked up with her a few days and did some massages with her. Talked about the cats.

Searay460
02-18-09, 11:56
Any recent contact info on Page. I have seen her several times in the past before she moved to southern MO, looks like she might be back in this area. I remember the house with many animals, the lizzard scared the shit out of me once.

Member #3903
02-18-09, 14:49
Hi all,

I normally don't post because I usually have nothing new to share. I have seen Molly, Sharon, Debbie, Dee, Angie, and Crazy Gina when she was still around in the past.

I saw Kami today and had a nice time. The session was a little short but that was my fault because I let her get my motor started a little too early. The session is done on a bed and she probably goes about 15 minutes before the flip. She uses full body contact from the beggining of the massage and likes to show off her oral skills as soon as the she flips you over. She does not seem to be a clock watcher. She seemed genuinely dissapointed that Mr. Happy cut the session a little short. As far as technique, I would say that the session was probably the most sensual first time Massage that I have had in my limited experiences around town.

She is no spinner and I would probably compare her body type Debbie in St Charles. She has a nice set of B cups with pierced nipples.

I did not have any trouble contacting her to set up the appointment. I think whatever issues she has had in the past have been resolved. She is close to my work which makes lunch appointments easy for me. I will see her again and if she ends up being inconsistent I will report back.

Observer314
02-18-09, 19:14
Great catch, Knucklebuck, you're a good man. That's definitely her, based on the link you sent. While I'm fuzzy on her details, I still remember the Noah's Damned Ark inside that house.

Unless I'm looking past the info and it's right there, that site's only advertising her selling things like panties, pix and vids. The thought of sending her a check or money order is pretty funny to me. Thinking that a paper trail is the last thing I wanna be laying down, when visiting our ladies.

O314

Shocking6969
02-19-09, 09:57
Just a heads up that Shelly the 44 year old provider in E. Alton has been busted. Front page of the Alton Telegraph this am.

Bill Bradsky
02-19-09, 16:15
Just a heads up that Shelly the 44 year old provider in E. Alton has been busted. Front page of the Alton Telegraph this am.

There have been so many warnings about Alton, IL on this board and others this should come as no surprise. They apparently have millions of dollars for a "task force" to go after little old ladies giving happy endings but no funds to stop the rampant political corruption in Illinois.

So if you have gotten the message yet, here it is: Stay out of Alton,IL.

Flstn96
02-19-09, 17:37
Here is the link I wouldnt be suprised by the mess she is in and by the log book, she dont take a plea to rat some out.

http://www.thetelegraph.com/news/police_23746___article.html/east_alton.html?orderby=TimeStampAscending&oncommentsPage=1&showRecommendedOnly=0#slComments

There have been so many warnings about Alton, IL on this board and others this should come as no surprise. They apparently have millions of dollars for a "task force" to go after little old ladies giving happy endings but no funds to stop the rampant political corruption in Illinois.

So if you have gotten the message yet, here it is: Stay out of Alton,IL.

Jason 628
02-19-09, 20:38

So if you have gotten the message yet, here it is: Stay out of Alton,IL.Greetings,

I live near Alton in Illinois and I totally agree. Never try to play or monger in this neck of the woods! It's far from worth it and if you are caught, you get to be plastered all over the small-town newspapers around here.

Newbadenrat
02-20-09, 00:09

So if you have gotten the message yet, here it is: Stay out of Alton,IL.http://anonym.to/?http://www.thetelegraph.com/news/police_23746___article.html/east_alton.html

Gonzo7
02-20-09, 00:20
This is from the story and it can't be good.

"Wells said some of the evidence that was collected included a computer, cell phone and datebook with scheduled appointment times, names and the amount earned during each week."

http://www.thetelegraph.com/news/police_23746___article.html/east_alton.html

SouthernOne
02-20-09, 11:26

So if you have gotten the message yet, here it is: Stay out of Alton, IL.It is such a mind fu__ to me that here we have a town that has a casino, Fast Eddie's (Most alcohol consumed/sold anywhere), the area is rife w/ bars and yet to make good PR the popo set up a sting for a MP? The irony is that Alton is teetering on the edge. Wide open in their attitude towards drinking/ alcholism megabars and gambling. Anything else is immoral?

Larks Tongue
02-20-09, 16:35
It is such a mind fu__ to me that here we have a town that has a casino, Fast Eddie's (Most alcohol consumed/sold anywhere), the area is rife w/ bars and yet to make good PR the popo set up a sting for a MP? The irony is that Alton is teetering on the edge. Wide open in their attitude towards drinking/ alcholism megabars and gambling. Anything else is immoral?

I'll agree with you on that but the problem is the MP/Working girls don't have lobbyists paying off and influencing people to accept their products. We all know how well the prohibition on alcohol went. Shit Las Vegas would even allow legalized prostitution. How much of a mind fu*k is that.

Ken St Louis
02-23-09, 11:05
Recently visited Josie, who was working with Kari offering 4 hand massages. Josie was working alone at her home in Lemay. Got a less than worthwhile massage and at one point, felt a brief pause in her work. Didn't think much of it and suddenly it hit me on the way home that I should check my wallet. Sure enough, my credit card was missing. I turned around and found Josie immediately (couldn't have been more than 15 minutes). Got my card back, but not before she had used it twice!

DO NOT GO TO KARI AND/OR JOSIE! Not worth it. I promise!

Stl69
02-25-09, 17:59
I turned around and found Josie immediately (couldn't have been more than 15 minutes). Got my card back, but not before she had used it twice!

DO NOT GO TO KARI AND/OR JOSIE! Not worth it. I promise!You found her in within fifteen minutes? So she was in the same place or you searched the neighborhood? She used your card twice in those fifteen minute and she was easy to find immediately after? This story sounds bogus to me.

Jamesj
02-26-09, 03:34
Recently visited Josie, who was working with Kari offering 4 hand massages. Josie was working alone at her home in Lemay. Got a less than worthwhile massage and at one point, felt a brief pause in her work. Didn't think much of it and suddenly it hit me on the way home that I should check my wallet. Sure enough, my credit card was missing. I turned around and found Josie immediately (couldn't have been more than 15 minutes). Got my card back, but not before she had used it twice!

DO NOT GO TO KARI AND/OR JOSIE! Not worth it. I promise!
Have never been to the gals mentioned above, BUT it does seem "fishy" that a guy was able to "locate "the provider in 15 minutes after she used his card twice. And on top of that ,it was his first report--- not buying this story at all!! Be safe & happy hunting, JAMESJ

Loopguystl
02-27-09, 15:33
She has been posting on Craigslist.

Affordable Licensed Massage Therapy 314.664.xxxx (St Louis/Centrally Located).

Any info is much appreciated.

Stl69
02-27-09, 19:03
Have never been to the gals mentioned above, BUT it does seem "fishy" that a guy was able to "locate "the provider in 15 minutes after she used his card twice. And on top of that, it was his first report--- not buying this story at all! Be safe & happy hunting, JAMESJYes, the BS-o-meter must be working. This guy didn't come back to defend his post.

Ken St Louis
02-27-09, 20:23
I can't make you believe it, and frankly don't really care if you do or don't.

I just thought I'd share.

Suit yourselves.

Take care.

PilotPete
02-28-09, 02:00
If she was at an incall a quick "location" is reasonable. I might have called the law and swore all I got was a legit massage and ripped off. I hate a f***ing thief!

BrainLocked
02-28-09, 11:30
I can't make you believe it, and frankly don't really care if you do or don't.

I just thought I'd share.

Suit yourselves.

Take care.I've been the victim of identity theft and can verify that a thief can get on the phone and max a card out in seemingly no time. That's what they do, and they are good at it.

Bill20
02-28-09, 14:24
DO NOT GO TO KARI AND/OR JOSIE! Not worth it. I promise!Seems like only the gals posing as guys do the all caps thing her and on Craigslist. Sorry, but for your first post, it is really weak. And I don't care if you care if that I don't care if you care either, because I don't care.

If you are real, then you made a real rookie error by bringing in your wallet.

The second error was in goung back because you could have gotten your ass wooped or shot. Would have been safer to call the cc company & say you lost it. You would only be liable for $50 max. Cheaper than the deductible for the ER or to make bail and have to explain what you were doing with a known prostitute.

Hose Nose
03-01-09, 02:59
She has been posting on Craigslist.

Affordable Licensed Massage Therapy 314.664.xxxx (St Louis/Centrally Located).

Any info is much appreciated.This Lisa has always worked out of her residence. Strictly legit. Went to her a couple of times several years ago. Good for a deep tissue massage, if that is what you are looking for.

Nsa Stl
03-03-09, 21:18
Today I had the opportunity to visit Dee in St. Charles. It was a $ for 1 hour. Clean office, safe parking. She answered on the first call. She spent about 45 mins on my back and legs. Great massage skills. She was very nice and clean. She even had warmed the table and had some warmed bean bag type things that she put on my back which felt great. On the flip she fulfilled everything I was looking for. Ya it was great. But the best part of the whole hour was after I was done, she washed my front and back with soapy water and a wash cloth. Then she dried my body. That felt great.

No upselling AT ALL!

No Clockwatching AT ALL! No Rushing AT ALL!

Wow.

Will probably return, but want to try Debbie also.

Perhaps a 4 hand is in my future.

NSA STL

Nsa Stl
03-04-09, 23:55
Dude,

I tried to PM you and got Mailbox full error. I have that data you asked for in your last PM to me. I just missed your request as I skimmed your PM.

Sorry. PM me for the info.

PilotPete
03-07-09, 11:34
I had an appointment with Dee yesterday but she stood me up. Apparently, she stood up Deb as well; she said they has a 4 hand scheduled at the same time. At any rate Dee did not show.

It worked out for the best however. Deb had a later opening and I took that. Deb was amazing. Will repeat.

Stl69
03-07-09, 12:00
Sorry to hear about your missed opportunity with Dee. That is quite unusual. Both Deb and Dee have been very reliable for me and never cancelled or delayed an appointment. It almost sounds like some unforseen event may have caused it. At any rate, glad you were able to see Deb. Both girls are favorites of mine but I've never had the 4-hand service. I guess for me it's like having steak and lobster together. I'd rather have them seperate and on different ocassions.

I had an appointment with Dee yesterday but she stood me up. Apparently, she stood up Deb as well; she said they has a 4 hand scheduled at the same time. At any rate Dee did not show.

It worked out for the best however. Deb had a later opening and I took that. Deb was amazing. Will repeat.

Bill Bradsky
03-07-09, 17:56

Dee was probably delayed cashing her Social Security check. Can't argue with those bolt-ons that look like they belong on a 20 year old though.

Doctor D
03-08-09, 20:56
I enjoyed a very pleasant session with Molly the other day. I was passing through St. Louis and, after researching FBSM options on this forum, decided to give Molly a try. She was very accommodating to my schedule and very nice to deal with. She has a nice apartment in a good residential area, clear directions and easy parking. Her massage is very erotic and she had me very aroused before the flip. Then she finished me Russian style, something I've not experienced many times in FBSM sessions and it was wonderful. I gave her a tip and she seemed very pleased. Don't know what the other offerings in St L are like, but Molly is a real treat.
Dr D

Silver Tongue
03-08-09, 21:08
Does anyone had a good recommendation for a good provider in the North County area? Preferrably around the Dellwood area?

Green_Thumb
03-11-09, 01:50
Okay locals,
So last year about this time I was in St Louis for business. One night I got very very drunk and my destinations included Hustler club & a massage parlor. I basically stumbled into the cab and on the drive back to my hotel I asked the cabbie if he knew of a place I could have a little more fun that I couldn't find in the strip club. He made a detour and took me to some massage parlor, house, it definitely looked like a place set up for business.

I can't remember if I had to buzz in or how it exactly all went down but the little details I can recall is we started with a massage, she flipped me over and I was able to negotiate full service for $200-$250 I think. They big key here is that it was a pretty good looking Caucasian gal & I think I saw other white girls walking around and maybe a black chick too. Does any of this ring a bell to anyone? I'm going back to St Louis next week and I definitely want to hit this place up again or maybe any other parlor where Asian is OFF the menu. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
GT

Theeb 32
03-11-09, 12:11
I think you were in Brooklen at the S$L rub, but you can get fs a the clubs in WP (Dollies, Wise Guys, C Moes)

Bill Bradsky
03-12-09, 17:59
I currently do not have access to RFT can any one give be the numbers to the ladies below? Also anyone know of Kami 314-337-60XX near Page and I-170? Or a new posting "older women for fun and new friends" in N county, 267-348-78XX or 361-218-47XX very interesting area codes.

The RFT is online and the ads are called Backpage. Just search the massage section and you will find all the numbers there. Please file a report if you go.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/Results?category=83097

Tazman12
03-13-09, 15:38
I just spent a very delightful hour with Angie 314-443-33XX, a very nice lady, great massage, clean and respectful. I was 15 min early, she greeted me at the door nice smile, went now to the basement, where she has her massage area set up turn on some nice soft music. No rush or clock watching. I will defiantly be back to see her soon. Well worth the $

Jeffc 574
03-15-09, 07:03
I friend was delivering advertisements in a strip mall where a Massage Envy had just opened. He said the girls where very cute and friendly and wondered if "it was that kind of MP." I told him I didn't think so.

So, has anyone gotten anything but a back rub from one of these chain places?

Stlconnoisseur
03-15-09, 08:30
Anyone have information on these ladies?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1075134143.html

Georgepapo
03-15-09, 13:14
I need some help. I have seen Dee and Debby in St Chuck and I would like to hook up with Paula. Does anyone have any info on her or can you tell me if there is a review on her.

Thanks

Bill Bradsky
03-15-09, 13:49
Anyone have information on these ladies?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1075134143.htmlDon't waste your time and money.

Stl69
03-15-09, 19:55
I don't post a lot but I usually have a common theme to my offerings. You just can't beat the A-list! You guys often write about some spinner who occasionally stands you up or another woman with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth doing fast paced rub 'n tugs in her laundry room while watching Dr. Phil.

Sure, I know some of you want the wild thangs or the young nymphs with breast implants and tats but I guess I'm old school. I enjoy someone who is more my age. 50's. And doesn't feel rushed to get to the finish line.

OK, enough lead in. I had another amazing visit with Sharon today. I could easily have seen someone closer than LSL, or someone offering more that a massage and HE. But Sharon remains one of my favorites because she's warm, friendly and genuine. The massage is great. Certainly one of the best available. The HE can be at the start, middle or end of your session. Hell, if you're Superman it can be all three. I'm an old fart with only one shot per episode but Sharon makes the fun last as long as I like. For those of you looking for a straight forward massage provider without the drama, Sharon is a great choice. She does permit respectful touching but there's nothing more available except a wonderful massage and her sensual touch. Give her a call at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Rwits
03-16-09, 11:32
Drove out to the AMP in st. Chas. On 5th st. A couple weeks back. Looked like a safe, clean place. Met two very nice 40ish Chinese girls. Requested younger by calling mgr. To no avail. Btw, why does every AMP seem to have a "Cindy" working there? So I extricated myself and hauled out to IL side where I stopped at 4 Seasons which also looked safe and clean. Greeted by attractive and very sweet 30ish korean. All downhill from there. Possibly the worst massage ever. Then the place got busy and 1hr+shower turned into 40 min. W/o shower. Any request beyond a lousy massage greeted with disapproval and dismay. Massage. 7 and tip. 5 (she was not pleased w/. 3 or. 4). Total waste of time and money.

STLniceguy
03-16-09, 20:03
I'm having a difficult time figuring out who's who. I know severeal have been mentioned and that several names have been used (Lala, Monyea, Dallas, Naudia, Sasha, Leah, etc.)

Can anyone clear up which names belong to the same girl? It seems Leah has been getting solid reviews lately, so I'm hoping maybe she's separate from these others who have been deemed less than desirable.

Anyone been following this long enough, and been in touch with them often enough to really know who's who?

Thanks!

STLNiceGuy

Don't waste your time and money.

Hose Nose
03-17-09, 00:53
Drove out to the AMP in st. Chas. On 5th st. A couple weeks back. Looked like a safe, clean place. Met two very nice 40ish Chinese girls. Requested younger by calling mgr. To no avail. Btw, why does every AMP seem to have a "Cindy" working there? So I extricated myself and hauled out to IL side where I stopped at 4 Seasons which also looked safe and clean. Greeted by attractive and very sweet 30ish korean. All downhill from there. Possibly the worst massage ever. Then the place got busy and 1hr+shower turned into 40 min. W/o shower. Any request beyond a lousy massage greeted with disapproval and dismay. Massage. 7 and tip. 5 (she was not pleased w/. 3 or. 4). Total waste of time and money.
Those "middle age" ladies in St. Charles are extremely polite and gracious. They always smile and never complain. That goes a long way for me. Sounds like your loss - their gain.

Buttho
03-17-09, 01:39
I'm having a difficult time figuring out who's who. I know severeal have been mentioned and that several names have been used (Lala, Monyea, Dallas, Naudia, Sasha, Leah, etc.)

Can anyone clear up which names belong to the same girl? It seems Leah has been getting solid reviews lately, so I'm hoping maybe she's separate from these others who have been deemed less than desirable.

Anyone been following this long enough, and been in touch with them often enough to really know who's who?

Thanks!

STLNiceGuyAll I can say is I have seen Leah and she is nice black girl. Ok massage and more if you want. Monyea has several names and I have seen her two years ago. I did not like after several trips. UP sell and not much of a massage for me.

B

Buttho
03-17-09, 01:44
I friend was delivering advertisements in a strip mall where a Massage Envy had just opened. He said the girls where very cute and friendly and wondered if "it was that kind of MP." I told him I didn't think so.

So, has anyone gotten anything but a back rub from one of these chain places?NOPE!

B

Brad 243
03-17-09, 13:04
Call Kami 314 337 606X

All Sessions are 45MIN

7AM - 11PM $80

12AM - 6AM $70

INCALLS ONLY

Just wanted to say if you are budget minded and don't mind larger BK women then she's your gal. Very nice lady - super clean place - super oral. Gives a great massage too.

Stlconnoisseur
03-17-09, 20:23
Live in St. Charles and never seen Debbie. Can someone pm or post information about her appearance? I understand she has lost some weight. Lot's of information about her services - just looking for good information about what she looks like.

Webcat
03-18-09, 10:06
Live in St. Charles and never seen Debbie. Can someone pm or post information about her appearance? I understand she has lost some weight. Lot's of information about her services - just looking for good information about what she looks like.I would appreciate any information on Amanda who advertises on CL, sensual massage in Edwardsville.

If you have not seen Christina in Belleville, I highly recommend. Sweet black lady with a nice touch.

Rwits
03-18-09, 13:03
Those "middle age" ladies in St. Charles are extremely polite and gracious. They always smile and never complain. That goes a long way for me. Sounds like your loss - their gain.If you bothered to read the post the very 1st thing it said about the women was "very nice". Good for you that you like older women, but not everyone (myself included) does. My only loss was your unsolicited advice.

Buttho
03-18-09, 23:48
Live in St. Charles and never seen Debbie. Can someone pm or post information about her appearance? I understand she has lost some weight. Lot's of information about her services - just looking for good information about what she looks like.
Debbie has had a tummy tuck. She is a sweet mature over 40 cute talking mom who treats you like you treat her. She still is a little plup, not not obese. You must have an open mind when you see her, she is not a model type but does a good massage plus if you know what I mean.

One of the nicest and cleanest establishments to get a massage in.

B

TheDangPenguin
03-19-09, 14:50
Debbie has had a tummy tuck. She is a sweet mature over 40 cute talking mom who treats you like you treat her. She still is a little plup, not not obese. You must have an open mind when you see her, she is not a model type but does a good massage plus if you know what I mean.

One of the nicest and cleanest establishments to get a massage in.

BI find debbie attractive because she is a real woman. its kind of hot, cuz she looks like a normal person that you see everyday but is great and open minded in keeping you happy. she made not be a model but i have not found a better provider in stl for the price. for me almost everything is on the menu. treat her right. but she has lost alot of wieght and it makes it better.

SouthernOne
03-21-09, 10:06
I agree about Debbie. I am mature myself so I appreciate a real woman, which Debbie is. Her place is super clean, nicely appointed and safe. I saw her for the first time about a month ago. She is sweet and gives a good massage. On flip it was good fun. I will go back. (I have seen Dee a couple of times now so I wanted to experience her partner.)

Southern One

Bone69
03-22-09, 10:44
Has anyone seen this girl advertising on CL in the therapeutic section? Sounds nice.

Hello men hope your day is going well for you.Well i am here to make sure you end it the right way!I am here to offer you an EROTIC FULL BODY MASSAGE in my condo. in s.county (in-call only).

A lttle bit about me,i am 5'7",120lbs.,real long brn hair,grn eyes,white smile, clear skin,cute perky lil 34b boobs,really long legs,a nice full plump butt,all wrapped up in a soft,tight,hard body w/ no stretch marks/celulite any where!!

So if it's a real hot woman your looking for to rub you from top to bottem front and back then look no further and call me now for an appt. 314*256*1997**Lisa Marie.I am taking appts. all day until late 2-night.Only 150./hr. (tips always welcomed&appreciated!!)

If you like what you have heard so far then i can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed in anyway!I always aim to please all my clients and work,clothed,topless,or in just my lil cute panties your choice.So don't hesitate any longer and call me now for an appt. today!NO private/blocked calls will be accepted!!If you get my machine just leave me a message and i'll call you right back!.................................................I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

ExMiami
03-22-09, 11:30
I saw her in May of '08. She used to advertise in erotic section. She does have a nice body. Seems like a drug user, though. She smokes heavily. The massage is done on her bed in the back room. On dirty sheets. The massage was quick the he was quick and all and all I had a lack luster time. I would not go see her again.

Looks. 5

Body. 7

Massage. 3

Ending. 5

Has anyone seen this girl advertising on CL in the therapeutic section? Sounds nice.

Hello men hope your day is going well for you.Well i am here to make sure you end it the right way!I am here to offer you an EROTIC FULL BODY MASSAGE in my condo. in s.county (in-call only).

A lttle bit about me,i am 5'7",120lbs.,real long brn hair,grn eyes,white smile, clear skin,cute perky lil 34b boobs,really long legs,a nice full plump butt,all wrapped up in a soft,tight,hard body w/ no stretch marks/celulite any where!!

So if it's a real hot woman your looking for to rub you from top to bottem front and back then look no further and call me now for an appt. 314*256*1997**Lisa Marie.I am taking appts. all day until late 2-night.Only 150./hr. (tips always welcomed&appreciated!!)

If you like what you have heard so far then i can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed in anyway!I always aim to please all my clients and work,clothed,topless,or in just my lil cute panties your choice.So don't hesitate any longer and call me now for an appt. today!NO private/blocked calls will be accepted!!If you get my machine just leave me a message and i'll call you right back!.................................................I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Knucklebuck
03-23-09, 19:39
I saw her in May of '08. She used to advertise in erotic section. She does have a nice body. Seems like a drug user, though. She smokes heavily. The massage is done on her bed in the back room. On dirty sheets. The massage was quick the he was quick and all and all I had a lack luster time. I would not go see her again.

Looks. 5

Body. 7

Massage. 3

Ending. 5

I coulda swore there was a guy who talked about having some of his tools stolen from his truck during his visit to this lady? Name in post was Sarah but I thought it was this same lady. Moved from Telegraph to Germania?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=671821&postcount=635
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=658320&postcount=1226

If this is not the same provider, I'm sorry!

STLniceguy
03-23-09, 22:21
You have it right, Knucklebuck. I remember the same story and have followed her ads long enough to know it's her.

Good eye!

I coulda swore there was a guy who talked about having some of his tools stolen from his truck during his visit to this lady? Name in post was Sarah but I thought it was this same lady. Moved from Telegraph to Germania?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=671821&postcount=635
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=658320&postcount=1226

If this is not the same provider, I'm sorry!

Surpriseme64
03-27-09, 00:02
Hello all,

I occassionaly visit St Louis and like to enjoy a nice experience when I'm on the road. After seeing some positive post about Sharon, I thought I'd make a vist. I'm sooo glad I did! She's a wonder full lady with a great attitude. She delivers a GREAT massage and wants you to be comfortable in your time with her. As some posts have claimed she want you to be satisfied, and I was! I hope to visit her safe clean location next time I come to town. Her assets are very nice and her touch is even better.

Be safe and call Sharon.

Stl69
03-28-09, 14:19
Hello all,

I occassionaly visit St Louis and like to enjoy a nice experience when I'm on the road. After seeing some positive post about Sharon, I thought I'd make a vist. I'm sooo glad I did! She's a wonder full lady with a great attitude. She delivers a GREAT massage and wants you to be comfortable in your time with her. As some posts have claimed she want you to be satisfied, and I was! I hope to visit her safe clean location next time I come to town. Her assets are very nice and her touch is even better.

Be safe and call Sharon.I'm one of Sharon's biggest fans and have posted many times about the consistent services and great value. Afte reading your post and having a nagging back ache, I decided to make the 50 minute drive to visit Sharon. She was available on short notice and left me stress free.

Glad you were pleased with Sharon - I am too!

Nukmed
03-29-09, 00:02
Was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Massage Parlor close to PT's in Centerville.

Are there any good looking providers there and are extra's available?

What are the rates...?

Thanks, NukMed

Turbo Pwr
03-29-09, 11:02
Was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Massage Parlor close to PT's in Centerville.

Are there any good looking providers there and are extra's available?

What are the rates...?

Thanks, NukMedNukmed,

Take a look at the Washington Park thread concerning the VIP.

You should be able to find the info you seek. There also has been some conversation regarding the "Pink Spa". I have yet to try Pink however.

Happy hunting.

Turbo

Neversaynever9
04-01-09, 16:38
Had an incall with Molly in South STL. Very sensual rubdown, lots of ass and ball play, great release with russian, hand and tongue play. Will go back.

Fly Fun
04-02-09, 12:59
Does anyone have any info on a CL ad for massage in Soco. The ad provides an email addy for Linzxxx and a 618 area code. The amount of info in the add leaves me suspicious. I also wonder if it could be the Lindsey from Lindsey and Kari fame. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bill Bradsky
04-06-09, 14:29
Runs her ad on BP and says she does a "Full Body Massage" which I suppose is true if you eliminate the middle one third of the human body. No disclaimer in the ad which would have immediately disqualified her from a possible visit.

She walked in and immediately covered me with a blanket so I knew this was going to be by State meddling standards. The blanket felt good though because the place was freezing. Actually a nice person but the experience was lackluster and although I got the feeling there could be more on subsequent visits, I will not repeat. I was just not that interested in her overall and there are too many others that understand the pleasures of civil disobedience and how it relates to having repeat business.

I've had some great experiences with some of these seemingly straight-laced massage ladies that ended up doing it right then and there on their massage table. That is fun. That did not happen this time.

The price is right at $40 for the hour and it is likely that others who are more persistent have had different results.

The ad: "Ultimate Massage by Brigitte
Let me pamper you with a relaxing, therapeutic 1hr Full Body Massage" 698-33xx

Tazman12
04-08-09, 08:39
I saw Dee in St Charles last night and was pleasantly surprised. Her place is extremely safe, clean, professional, and easy to find. Dee was on time, no hassle, no up sell, everything was just the way it was presented. Dee herself, is a lovely woman in her early 50’s, very clean, nice looking, and I think very sexy, with a damn good body. I prefer mature women as I think they provide much better service than the younger money hunger types. I rate her place a 10++, the quality of service a 9. 5, and Dee herself a 9. 5. I was very pleased and will most defiantly return. While I was there I did get to see Debbie and I can wait to get a 4 hand massage from the both of them, to me that would be as close the heaven as I will ever get. If your looking for a GREAT, TOP RATE, PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE, Dee is the place to go.

Dudeinthelou
04-10-09, 08:01
I gave Dee a call and set up an appointment. The location was near me, and was quite nice. It was a very professional building and the location was very safe. She talked to me a bit and made me feel comfortable before I disrobed and layed on a massage table face down. The massage was spectacular, as I lay on my stomach, my hands explored her body while she was giving the massage. Upon flip, I got to experience a FULL massage until I was given the opportunity to go even further, when I decided to give her a ride. It was quite a good time and I was definitley pleased when I finished. She's definitely an older gal and her body is a bit flabby and that's usually not my type, so I'm not sure if I would personally return for that reason, but if you're looking for a quality massage, she knows what she's doing.

Hose Nose
04-10-09, 18:24
I gave Dee a call and set up an appointment. The location was near me, and was quite nice. It was a very professional building and the location was very safe. She talked to me a bit and made me feel comfortable before I disrobed and layed on a massage table face down. The massage was spectacular, as I lay on my stomach, my hands explored her body while she was giving the massage. Upon flip, I got to experience a FULL massage until I was given the opportunity to go even further, when I decided to give her a ride. It was quite a good time and I was definitley pleased when I finished. She's definitely an older gal and her body is a bit flabby and that's usually not my type, so I'm not sure if I would personally return for that reason, but if you're looking for a quality massage, she knows what she's doing.
Do you mean BBFS? I quit going to Debbie and Dee because of the
BB part. Scary.

Dudeinthelou
04-11-09, 11:08
Do you mean BBFS? I quit going to Debbie and Dee because of the
BB part. Scary.No, it was covered.

SouthernOne
04-13-09, 11:26
Hi all,

I saw an ad in therapeutic massage on CL and the gal has her own website. I looked and she is a 22 yr old bbw masseuse.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1119859007.html

Her website link: http://www.freewebs.com/massagebycandice/index.htm

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with her?

(I did a search on here, and it seems she is different from other Candice/Melony mentioned?)

Thanks in advance.

Southern One

Bone69
04-13-09, 14:52
Hi all,

I saw an ad in therapeutic massage on CL and the gal has her own website. I looked and she is a 22 yr old bbw masseuse.

(I did a search on here, and it seems she is different from other Candice/Melony mentioned?)

Thanks in advance.

Southern One

I asked about her about a year ago and someone on here advised against it. I did not go, so I can't say for sure, though.

TheDangPenguin
04-13-09, 15:23
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Southern OneShe used to go by Christine, and she used to be off pevely. Shes does a ending that will make you happy. all for about .6. No other play.

Mookie1733
04-13-09, 17:17
I have some free time this Wednesday, and I'll be in the West Co/ St. Charles area. Any ideas? Can the Seniors PM me with the contact info for Dee / Deb?

Thanks,

Mook

Jamesj
04-13-09, 22:46
I have some free time this Wednesday, and I'll be in the West Co/ St. Charles area. Any ideas? Can the Seniors PM me with the contact info for Dee / Deb?

Thanks,

Mook
Check backpage or craigslist under therapeutic section and RTFF-- back several pages. Be safe & happy hunting. JAMESJ

Tazman12
04-14-09, 11:13

Thanks,

MookYou will enjoy Dee, I think she is one of the best out there and I have tried a lot of them. There may be some that are younger but from an over all evaluation she is by far the best.

Inandout Man
04-14-09, 22:10
Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone had some information on Cheryl from Arnold.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1119756846.html

Looking for someone in the Jefferson County/South County/South City area that is a good provider. I've mostly just done the VIP, and 4 Sea Sons, and I'm looking to branch out. The not so good looking thinner chick at 4 Sea Sons always seems to do me up right. She has a damn good body too. Which she will usually show some T&A if you like. Just a little rough in the face, but she gives the best massage there. Seems like the better they look there, the worse of a massage you will get.

Considering making a trip to St. Chuck to see Debbie given all the rave on this thread about her, and Dee. Just wondering if there is something more in the Southern part of town.

Thanks for all the good tips.

So Ill Bill
04-15-09, 06:40
You will enjoy Dee, I think she is one of the best out there and I have tried a lot of them. There may be some that are younger but from an over all evaluation she is by far the best.Her ad is the one that says something about putting the "treat" in treatment. Better pre-book though she is sometimes hard to get into see. Good luck.

Bill

Bonerfide
04-16-09, 20:49
Candice is significantly larger BBW than Angie. Same ending but not in the same league as Angie in my opinion. Candice also lives works in a filthy trailer.
I would never repeat. But for those who don't mind she is bargain priced and beats the risk of a SW.

Dayplaywithu
04-17-09, 10:18
Hello all,

Hope you are enjoying your Friday. I have not posted in awhile, but was hoping someone might have some info on the following ad on CL:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1123630441.html

Her ads have always intrigued me, but I have never indulged. Thinking I might if somone has seen her. Thanks in advance for any help!

Have a great weekend and stay safe!

Brad 243
04-17-09, 11:24

You pay extra not to drape and no HE. Average looks boring massage. Boring person.

Dayplaywithu
04-17-09, 12:44
Thanks for the info Brad. Will steer clear.

Sorry about the double post. My impatience got to me!

You pay extra not to drape and no HE. Average looks boring massage. Boring person.

Tazman12
04-17-09, 16:12
I saw Dee again and the second time was MUCH better than the first, Great massage, wonderful place (very safe, clean, and professional) and the ending. Well lets say it was the best, and I have a lot.

Stl69
04-17-09, 20:35

I'll have to agree. I checked her out last summer and was quite disappointed in the massage and the attitude. Even for a straight, legit massage - its not worth the trip.

Tricatalyst254
04-18-09, 22:01
I saw Dee again and the second time was MUCH better than the first, Great massage, wonderful place (very safe, clean, and professional) and the ending. Well lets say it was the best, and I have a lot.Do you have a site or contact info for her?

Thanx

Asianflu
04-19-09, 19:11
From her website comes this photo.

That's one big one. OMG

Dickisslick
04-20-09, 11:50
Any newer information on this gal? Everything I have seen is a few months old and has limited information.

I have seen Dee, Debbie, Sharon and Molly...but may be interested in something new.

Dick

Pedro40
04-21-09, 09:31
Any newer information on this gal? Everything I have seen is a few months old and has limited information.

I have seen Dee, Debbie, Sharon and Molly...but may be interested in something new.

DickI saw Kami about a month ago. The massage was nothing special. She is a small BBW " or thick" as the kids like to say. I will say that her "ending skills" do rival Debbie and Dee's out in St. Chuck.

Gaminguy
04-21-09, 12:27
Kami is amazing to say the least. She is a very pretty black girl. She starts off with a fine massage, but on the flip will show off her great BBBJ skills.

Dick

Mjaymjay
04-21-09, 18:58
Hey - I'm new to this chat room, though not to the hobby. Just wondering if anyone has info on any of these providers:

* Lisa (seen her ads on CL for years). Seems kind of serious.
* A woman who says she is petite and gives a satisfying massage in So. City (never gives her name)
* Meline (in U.City, I think)
* The current staff at Clayton Serenity

Thanks a lot!

Mjaymjay

Dayplaywithu
04-22-09, 09:06
Hello Mjaymjay,

I don't know about the others you asked about, but if you are inquiring about the lisa in this ad, I can offer some advice: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1134311201.html

Lisa is indeed a professional and serious. I used to see her a lot for some back issues I had a few years ago. She does massage in her home and gives an awesome massage-she is strong and really works the muscles--but strictly massage. If you are looking for more than an excellent massage, she is not the one for you.

Good luck!

Hey - I'm new to this chat room, though not to the hobby. Just wondering if anyone has info on any of these providers:

* Lisa (seen her ads on CL for years). Seems kind of serious.
* A woman who says she is petite and gives a satisfying massage in So. City (never gives her name)
* Meline (in U.City, I think)
* The current staff at Clayton Serenity

Thanks a lot!

Mjaymjay

Crownedprince
04-22-09, 14:41
It's been awhile since I posted but was wondering about Angie.

What services does she offer?

And is she any good? Details please.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1132629256.html

Tazman12
04-23-09, 10:54
Angie does provide a very good massage with a happy ending. I found that she is very conservative on the first time. SHe does have a very nice set of 40+DDD's. Her place is in a safe location, and once you get to the massage area it is professional, and clean. Over all rating is very good.

It's been awhile since I posted but was wondering about Angie.

What services does she offer?

And is she any good? Details please.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1132629256.html

Mjaymjay
04-23-09, 12:37
Hello Mjaymjay,

I don't know about the others you asked about, but if you are inquiring about the lisa in this ad, I can offer some advice: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/1134311201.html

Lisa is indeed a professional and serious. I used to see her a lot for some back issues I had a few years ago. She does massage in her home and gives an awesome massage-she is strong and really works the muscles--but strictly massage. If you are looking for more than an excellent massage, she is not the one for you.

Good luck!Thanks a lot.

Yes, she's the one I meant.

Mjaymjay
04-23-09, 13:02
I have dabbled in Tantric experiences in other cities. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about certain aspects of the experiences, but I love the connection with the provider, and pleasure is certainly always on the menu.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for me here in STL. If so, would you please share them?

Also, occasionally there are a few women who come across the state from KC. One is named River. The other is Sydney. Has anyone been with them, and if so, how was it?

Thanks.

Mjaymjay

Supr Azz Frk
04-23-09, 17:41
I have met River she gives a great massage. She enjoys sharing power of the time you share. She is not Full Service. She can bring you to the brink and back off to make you ride the wave of orgasm. She will push you to your limit it is a wild ride. If you want to touch she is not the goddess.

Mr. Warm Touch

I have dabbled in Tantric experiences in other cities. I'm still trying to decide how I feel about certain aspects of the experiences, but I love the connection with the provider, and pleasure is certainly always on the menu.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for me here in STL. If so, would you please share them?

Also, occasionally there are a few women who come across the state from KC. One is named River. The other is Sydney. Has anyone been with them, and if so, how was it?

Thanks.

Mjaymjay

Buttho
04-23-09, 20:26

Thanks.

Mjaymjay
I know RiverGoddess from KC. She charged me 250 for 90 of massage and butt play and good HE. She does do the tantra tech. and wants you to relax and hold off. She is the best I have been with. She came to St. L when I saw her. Stayed in Maryland Hts. of all places.

I have seen Sydney also. Hot chick. She does not do the same tantra stuff as River, but what a looker. Just the HE for 125 I think.

You can search google for RiverGoddess in KC and find her web page.

Another one who lives in KC if Reminice with Cathy or Kathy. She is an older lady with a hot body. She is deep into Tantra. Wish we had something here. Did you ever try Erika?

B

Jeffc 574
04-23-09, 21:46
[QUOTE=I
Looking for someone in the Jefferson County/South County/South City area that is a good provider. ...

Thanks for all the good tips.[/QUOTE]

Go to CL and search for Dawn. Not a back rub, but a great time to be had in that neighborhood.

Dark Knight 32
04-28-09, 16:57
Be careful about Dee and Debbie.

Both are nice but each wanted to do bareback (and I don't mean BBBJ)!

That is way over the top for riskiness!

Clark37
04-28-09, 18:03
I used to see Marion, in south part of St.Louis, and then her numbered was no longer activated. I really enjoyed her massage and relaxing talents. Does any one know what happened to her?

Thanks

Tornadojim
04-29-09, 10:45
I have heard good things about Dee in St Chas.

What are her rates?

Thanks,

TJ

Hose Nose
04-29-09, 11:47
Be careful about Dee and Debbie.

Both are nice but each wanted to do bareback (and I don't mean BBBJ)!

That is way over the top for riskiness!
They have been doing that for years. That should scare the shxx out of you.

Dark Knight 32
04-29-09, 16:45
I have seen her ads for some time and, while somewhat picky about with whom I am having fun, it seems that I am not so picky when I am with someone just for a massage. Angie has a nice setup in her basement, gives a great massage, and certainly does have 36DD or 36DDD. They are obviously natural and she does let one play with them. Her touch was great and I left refreshed.

Tazman12
04-30-09, 09:15
I don't know where your getting your information from, but I have knowned both Dee and Debbie for years and I can assure you they are safe and a professional message place. I think to many guys just like to make up things up and brag.

They have been doing that for years. That should scare the shxx out of you.

TheDangPenguin
04-30-09, 11:05
I have heard good things about Dee in St Chas.

What are her rates?

Thanks,

TJDee and Debbie both are $ for an hour. No other tipping required.

Brad 243
04-30-09, 14:20
Nothing made up here. I had the same experience with Debbie. Everything on the menu. Get this about 10 years ago I saw Dee at the business office in Hazelwood by Bigfoot. She was an old bag then but man did she take to town. She really enjoyed her self. Nice BBJ. I was just looking for a massage at that time!! I " Walked Out With A Smile on My Face."

Dayplaywithu
04-30-09, 14:34
Taz,

You are right, both Debbie & Dee are professional and give wonderful massages, but I have been there several times and HoseNose & DarkKnight32 are right. BB was the norm. Just giving my two cents from my experiences.

Be safe

I don't know where your getting your information from, but I have knowned both Dee and Debbie for years and I can assure you they are safe and a professional message place. I think to many guys just like to make up things up and brag.

Hose Nose
04-30-09, 15:57
Nothing made up here. I had the same experience with Debbie. Everything on the menu. Get this about 10 years ago I saw Dee at the business office in Hazelwood by Bigfoot. She was an old bag then but man did she take to town. She really enjoyed her self. Nice BBJ. I was just looking for a massage at that time!! I " Walked Out With A Smile on My Face."
Yup. Dee worked with Cheryl at Health Therapy. Debbie worked at Serenity.
I never said they were bad people. I just gave you a warning. Really don't care whether you believe me or not.

The purpose of this forum is to share. I shared.

Flstn96
04-30-09, 16:06
Both wonderful people, that give wonderful times at a good rate. They are very mature and slightly BBW. Not fat just mature and curvy, no since in bashing them cause there old. Older mature woman arent for everyone, as young spinners arent for everyone.

Dayzed
05-01-09, 13:00
The real problem here is not the risky activities practiced by Dee and Debbie but the fact that so much space is devoted to them at all. Don't get me wrong, they are a perfectly fine, nice, dependable mature option, but where is the new talent? Really, it is depressing that throughout this thread, the same 5-7 ladies come up over and over again, and not much else.

Even more comical is when someone pops up asking for "information" on Dee or Debbie. I mean, how does one AVOID information on these ubiquitous ladies?

Did anyone else have the same reaction I did to the Boston tragedy?

- reaction 1: horrible tragedy; hope they fry the guy.

- reaction 2: an attractive caucasian massuese in her mid-20s advertising on CL?

Man, why don't we get this in St. Louis?

Mongobee
05-01-09, 19:23
FYI: Not that I was a fan, but it looks like Time Out Massage in Kirkwood is gone. The phone is disconnected and a drive by glance looked like the place was empty. Although there is another massage place on far bottom-right of the same building that has potential. I walked in one time, and a lady said they didn't take walk ins. It looked upscale, which means there are some nice lookers in there.; but here was no real indication about how the service is.

Brad 243
05-02-09, 12:18
I tried to see this girl last night and got the run down that its just massage.

I AM ABOUT 5'8 WITH LONG BLOND SEXEY HAIR I HAVE A PRETTY FACE WITH EVEN A PRETTYER BOBY I AIM TO PLEASE ALL MY CLIENTS WITH A FULL BODY MASSAGE FROM HEAD TO TOE I PROMISE YOU WILL LEAVE FEELING LIKE A MILLION BUCKS. JUST CALL 314/260/914x GERMANIA

She told me this before it started so I walked out. I called back and told them I'm going to spread the word and that they should stop wasting peoples time running misleading ads.

Then some guy gets on and starts threatening me and calling me names. Sounded like a real punk. So their you have it - please stay away.

So Ill Bill
05-02-09, 14:09
Heys boys our girl Dee is taking a real bashing on CL these days. The therapeutic services section there is becoming a real soap opera. Man just live and let live. Lay low guys, there are some real vindictive wierdos out there.

Bill

Hose Nose
05-03-09, 00:43
Heys boys our girl Dee is taking a real bashing on CL these days. The therapeutic services section there is becoming a real soap opera. Man just live and let live. Lay low guys, there are some real vindictive wierdos out there.

Bill
Most of the Craig's list bashing comes from a certain female that advertises $39 massages. She considers herself the massage police. She comes and goes. Just have to ignore it.

Hose Nose
05-03-09, 00:46
FYI: Not that I was a fan, but it looks like Time Out Massage in Kirkwood is gone. The phone is disconnected and a drive by glance looked like the place was empty. Although there is another massage place on far bottom-right of the same building that has potential. I walked in one time, and a lady said they didn't take walk ins. It looked upscale, which means there are some nice lookers in there.; but here was no real indication about how the service is.
Time Out has been gone for some time. Was owned by a lady named Sharon. She still does some work privately. Nice person. Just said it was hard to make ends meet they way things were. The girls that were working for her split out on their own.

Ballwin Boy
05-03-09, 10:14
Hi,

New guy here.

I want to go to see Ereena in Kirkwood for a nice massage, maybe HJ?

Do you know her, how is the service and price

Thanks for your help.

Buttho
05-03-09, 22:15
Hi,

New guy here.

I want to go to see Ereena in Kirkwood for a nice massage, maybe HJ?

Do you know her, how is the service and price

Thanks for your help.
Ereena is a Russian masseuse who also is a hair stylist. Clean place and good massage. You should try her for her massage talents. Get to know her. Visit a few times. She is a bit flaky at times but a very nice person.

YMMV

B

Beemerguy
05-07-09, 08:26
Hi everyone,

This ad has every rare once in a while popped up on CL: pers-smtd5-1158573144@craigslist.org

I wonder if anyone has had any experience with this woman?

Beemerguy

Dickisslick
05-07-09, 13:59

I agree with Taz. I have seen them both for years and not once did bareback come into play. BBBJ all the time, other activities always covered. Both are married and why would they take a chance taking something home. Could it have happened or been offered, yes I guess so. In the heat of the action over the last 30 years I have had a few instances that in hindsite I said to myself WTF were you thinking afterwards. They see several clients a day every day. Not too many hobbyist I know have this big of disposable bankroll to see 4+- providers a day five days a week much less the stamina.

Dickisslick

Dayplaywithu
05-07-09, 16:13
I have been there with Dee several times and the first time FS was offered without a cover. I decided against it and simply brought a cover the next time I visited. The purpose of this forum is to share info (as Hosenose said in his post). So that is what we are doing. It is a fact that uncovered FS is, in fact, on the menu with these two. Take it for what it is worth. Be careful out there and have fun!

I agree with Taz. I have seen them both for years and not once did bareback come into play. BBBJ all the time, other activities always covered. Both are married and why would they take a chance taking something home. Could it have happened or been offered, yes I guess so. In the heat of the action over the last 30 years I have had a few instances that in hindsite I said to myself WTF were you thinking afterwards. They see several clients a day every day. Not too many hobbyist I know have this big of disposable bankroll to see 4+- providers a day five days a week much less the stamina.

Dickisslick

Beemerguy
05-11-09, 09:12
This is the actual ad:

COME AND RELAX AND UNWIND.......I specialize in pleasing you with a stress relaxing massage.....I am 5'4 i weigh 130lbs.call me steph at 314-536-XXXX.......My location ST. CHARLES ROCK RD and 270...... the rate for the massage is 125 half and 175 full hour.......... I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SPEAKING TO YOU

This ad has every rare once in a while popped up on CL: pers-smtd5-1158573144@craigslist.org

I wonder if anyone has had any experience with this woman?

Beemerguy

Tazman12
05-11-09, 10:30
I had the Pleasure of having a 4 hand massage from Dee and Debbie. What a wonderful experience, professional, timely, NO up sell, and a GREAT HAPPY Ending. If you think you have done it all, you need to experience these two, what a wonderful team. Like fine wine these two women just get better and better. I can not wait to experience them again.

Ballwin Boy
05-11-09, 21:41
Did anyone had a massage with this girl. Please let me know if she is as good as the pics and if the massage is good too.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/Results?layout=detailed&section=4381&keyword=prostate&category=4443

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Ballwin Boy,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

MrGozinya
05-13-09, 02:24
Saw a girl named Dawn who listed on CL. She was hefty but the biggest pillows I have ever seen. Worth a shot.

Bigboy1947
05-13-09, 11:13
This is my first review as I just signed up. I went to see Angie. Her house is older, but it looks fine. I was greeted at the front door with a smile. Her house wasn't dirty, but did have some toys here and there. I asked if she had kids, she laughed and asked if I could tell. Very nice laugh. She took me to a finished basement, and asked about draping. I declined. She turned on music while I was getting undressed. She gave an amazing massage. One of the best I have ever recieved. She then turned me over for the ending. I was shocked that she gave a great massage and a HE. But It was an amazing HE. She knew how to move her hands, and to touch me in all the right spots. I suggested she try something, and she took my instruction so well. I was so impressed. When she walked me out, she explained that she hired a housekeeper to help with the house, so i guess, I didn't see what some of you saw. But I would recomend her over and over again.

Spartan Guy
05-13-09, 17:10
Does anyone have contact information for Strawberry or Melissa from Arnold?

Great massage and great body.

I know she has a few kids, but she is great.

She used to work at Club Imperial.

MkeMike
05-15-09, 03:51
The news was yesterday "Craigslist to drop erotic services ads" http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE54C4YP20090513

Today there are no more new ads. And they will remove existing ones in 6 days. It is said CL will create a new "monitored" adult category.

MkeMike
05-15-09, 04:01
Today I visited Sunrise Massage & Spa, who announces in RFT. They are in Olive 9441. Massage was great $.5 for 1hr, not cute women, no extras, just great massage. Would try again for massage but I would not expect anything else extras there.

Jamesj
05-15-09, 22:56
Today I visited Sunrise Massage & Spa, who announces in RFT. They are in Olive 9441. Massage was great $.5 for 1hr, not cute women, no extras, just great massage. Would try again for massage but I would not expect anything else extras there.
You indicate you paid 150 for a massage with NO extras---you have got to be kidding, or did you just pay .50? Please clarify. Be safe & happy hunting....JAMESJ

DeadDead22
05-15-09, 23:39
You indicate you paid 150 for a massage with NO extras---you have got to be kidding, or did you just pay .50? Please clarify. Be safe & happy hunting....JAMESJ

He probably meant $50. I paid that amount for a very good massage there. But that's all. It's run by some white dude and Cindy from the 2nd story place in Olivette. I don't know if she helps run it, but she works there. The one time I saw her there, she was really being pampered by the owner... maybe he "takes care" of her.

Member #5703
05-16-09, 19:19
I had the Pleasure of having a 4 hand massage from Dee and Debbie. What a wonderful experience, professional, timely, NO up sell, and a GREAT HAPPY Ending. If you think you have done it all, you need to experience these two, what a wonderful team. Like fine wine these two women just get better and better. I can not wait to experience them again.Have only had the pleasure of Debbie alone, and a pleasure it was, like you prefer the more experienced ladies, and Debbie is fantastic.

Hose Nose
05-18-09, 00:19
He probably meant $50. I paid that amount for a very good massage there. But that's all. It's run by some white dude and Cindy from the 2nd story place in Olivette. I don't know if she helps run it, but she works there. The one time I saw her there, she was really being pampered by the owner... maybe he "takes care" of her.
I have been told that she is married and going to have a baby.

Beemerguy
05-18-09, 20:57
Hi all,

I took a chance on Skye who advertises "HE" and "Prostrate Massage" on STL Backpage. Young, a little overweight but great personality. Enjoys her work, wants you to feel good, experienced masseuse, all included at $90.

Beemerguy

Buttho
05-19-09, 00:52
Hi all,

I took a chance on Skye who advertises "HE" and "Prostrate Massage" on STL Backpage. Young, a little overweight but great personality. Enjoys her work, wants you to feel good, experienced masseuse, all included at $90.

Beemerguy
I also saw Skye last week. Outcall only and she does indeed like to give you a good massage and cum on tits. I declined the prostate massage but she did a good massage just the same.

Nice lady.

B

Not A Golfer
05-19-09, 10:54
I went out to St. Chuck last week, (1st time) to Dee/Debbie's location. I made the appointment with Debbie. She is cute, and has a very sexy voice. She is overweight as mentioned here previously but not obese. She didn't have all her strength in her hands, still recovering from the "carpal tunnel surgery".

On the flip to my back for the massage I asked her to remove her top, she obliged. I played with the fun bags and licked her nips (she likes that) while she massaged Mr. Happy and getting happier. Started the bbbj, very well done. I asked for some daty, and she got real excited about that. On to her back on the table and I started to dine. After many climax's for her and a very enjoyable time for me, I covered up and went in for a mish completion. She is one horny women and loves the sex.

A real sweet women and I do recommend her for a he massage, just keep an open mind about her body. She is a little sensative about that.

N.A.G.

MkeMike
05-19-09, 15:53
You indicate you paid 150 for a massage with NO extras---you have got to be kidding, or did you just pay .50? Please clarify. Be safe & happy hunting....JAMESJSorry, I meant to say .50 (fifty)

Nsa Stl
05-20-09, 14:28
My Brothers,

Have any of you sampled the wares of this beautiful young lady. She has an ad on BackPage.

Feel free to PM me if you like.

Thanks,

NSA STL

Sgsg4444
05-30-09, 10:46
Being located in St. Chuck makes finding good people tough at times. I have been reading the posts here and would like to find Molly, but from what I can tell she only posted on CL.

Any ideas on how to reach this lady?

Lovegolf
06-01-09, 12:05
Being located in St. Chuck makes finding good people tough at times. I have been reading the posts here and would like to find Molly, but from what I can tell she only posted on CL.

Any ideas on how to reach this lady? I've seen Molly many times she's listed usually every now and then on BP or CL sometimes as Molly Mae.

If you go to theeroticrewview dot come she is in the review section under massage and 314 on page 5. Her digits are there

She is a sweet girl in her late 40's probably maybe early 50s but very nice trim, huge rack pretty eyes.

Lovegolf
06-01-09, 13:03
Anyone know about niki or nikki at clayton serenity, blonde used to be a dancer I think?

Have heard about but no info

Any info?

Sgsg4444
06-02-09, 00:12
I went to the E. Pierce Massage way out west tonight for deep tissue massage. I saw an older lady, 5'4", mid 40's. The rub was very good, but she spoke very little english. On the flip, great tease, but then came the up sale.4 donation to be added to the basic hr long price. Action was so. So at best, not other contact than HE by HJ, but still did the job. I did see a much younger and much prettier gal in the office, maybe mid twenties and very cute. I may go back to see if she will provide the service. OK trip if you really want asian, but too pricy considering the service offered when compared to other rubs in the area.

Hose Nose
06-03-09, 11:42
Goodbye Craigslist?

Log Jammin
06-03-09, 12:32
Goodbye Craigslist?I noticed that, too. However, if you go to the main st. louis page and type "massage" into the search craigslist tool, the ads still come up.

Something is messed up with the website.

Sgsg4444
06-05-09, 19:03
Can someone give me more info about this location. I drove around today and couldn't find the place. I went back to the rub in Wentzville, saw the cute girl working there, but she was busy. Lele wanted to provide the service, but I have been there, done that.

Stlconnoisseur
06-07-09, 11:30
Anyone have info on Amy posted on CL under therapeutic?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/1207565654.html

Sgsg4444
06-08-09, 07:34
I was able to see Debbie for the first time this week. To be honest, I may not go back. Debbie is a kind person and does try to make the client feel good, and there is no question that she has a great place. My lack of interest is more of a personal preference than a fault of hers.

Debbie met me a few minutes late and then sent me to the room for the rub. On her return, fully clothed and looking a little tired, she started to give a soft rub down. 40 minutes in and still no flip or tease, and she had to answer the phone twice during that time.

On the flip, I had to imagine what it would have been to like to get full service and could only create a scene where Debbie kept on her top while she gave me a so-so bbj. I could not imagine anything else, even though I tried. After reading so many reports of her talents, the actual perfomance fell well short. I can cut her some slack and say she is over worked, may not have felt well, or had other things on her mind, but whatever the reason, her performance made me question a return trip.

For those of you who wonder if it was me that was the problem, I showered and shaved before going, had a new hair cut, trimed nails, and trimmed the bush. I was spit shinned and polished so that I was as presentable as possible. She just wasn't on her game that day is the best I can say.

Hose Nose
06-08-09, 11:11
Can someone give me more info about this location. I drove around today and couldn't find the place. I went back to the rub in Wentzville, saw the cute girl working there, but she was busy. Lele wanted to provide the service, but I have been there, done that.
North of I-70 a couple of blocks past were it shrinks to one lane. On the right in a small shopping plaza. They are perpendicular to 5th street.

These ladies are middle aged. They may not fit what you are looking for.

Larks Tongue
06-08-09, 11:37

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/1207565654.html

WOW!. She looks talented.

Can't say that I have any info but I might be tempted to check it out if my work and wallet allow.

Edit: The number is out of OKC. I have found another posting from New Orleans for her.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/1163147728.html

Scott734
06-08-09, 14:41
WOW!. She looks talented.

Can't say that I have any info but I might be tempted to check it out if my work and wallet allow.

Edit: The number is out of OKC. I have found another posting from New Orleans for her.

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/1163147728.htmlI saw on another board that she has used fake pics in the past, so this might not be the real deal.

Ducky321
06-08-09, 16:15

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/1207565654.htmlWaste of time and money,and not her pic.

There is talk about her on another board here in town and it is not good.

Buttho
06-09-09, 00:02
I was able to see Debbie for the first time this week. To be honest, I may not go back. Debbie is a kind person and does try to make the client feel good, and there is no question that she has a great place. My lack of interest is more of a personal preference than a fault of hers.

Debbie met me a few minutes late and then sent me to the room for the rub. On her return, fully clothed and looking a little tired, she started to give a soft rub down. 40 minutes in and still no flip or tease, and she had to answer the phone twice during that time.

On the flip, I had to imagine what it would have been to like to get full service and could only create a scene where Debbie kept on her top while she gave me a so-so bbj. I could not imagine anything else, even though I tried. After reading so many reports of her talents, the actual perfomance fell well short. I can cut her some slack and say she is over worked, may not have felt well, or had other things on her mind, but whatever the reason, her performance made me question a return trip.

For those of you who wonder if it was me that was the problem, I showered and shaved before going, had a new hair cut, trimed nails, and trimmed the bush. I was spit shinned and polished so that I was as presentable as possible. She just wasn't on her game that day is the best I can say.
Your are probably right that Debbie was not having a good day when you saw her. I have known her to have some personal issues in the past and sometimes she shares them with clients.

Deb is not for everyone being the person she is and not the model type some of us like. She is nice as you say but may need a rest for sure.

B

Lovegolf
06-10-09, 12:07
Some have been asking about Jade Fox in Alton.

Yeah she's still around but been laying low and very skiddish of LEO

I saw her and Leana together on Monday. Actually called Leana didn't know they worked together from the same place had seen jade before

It was ok did 4 hand. For a buck fifty but my problem is it takes a half hour to drive out there and then I was out of there in about 35 minutes

They are both fun and hot but after about a 15 minute back work, then the flip is lets see how quick we can get this over. Even when I suggested we slow down Jade was working me fast

Not sure if I like my time on the table being the same as my drive out there

Not sure if I will go back because of.

Bonerfide
06-12-09, 18:41
Has any one tried this lady? I received an email from her and she said that she did not do happy endings. Her current add says she does massages in a bikini?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate_massage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1555815

Bill Bradsky
06-12-09, 21:28
Has any one tried this lady? I received an email from her and she said that she did not do happy endings. Her current add says she does massages in a bikini?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate_massage/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1555815

Been there, done that. Does her massage in the upstairs of a house in south city. Nice lady. Draped. Boring. Seems to be one of those who may change her ways if she gets to know you. I was not that interested in pursuing it. I filed a report a ways back but incorrectly called her Brigette. I guess she is French, although you'd never know it.

Big Titluvr
06-21-09, 22:25
I saw Sarah last week, she used to be with Time Out. She's in an apartment on Magnolia west of S. Grand. She has a small but very nice and clean place. She greeted me at the door in a knee length flowing dress. Her massage table was set up in the living room. After the introductions I got undressed and laid face down on the table. She warmed up the lotion and started working on my shoulders. She really gives a good massage, very thorough from head to toe on the back side. Did a little teasing of the twins and Mr. Happy when rubbing my inner thighs, I did get a good feel of her pussy through her dress when she let her crouch rub over my finger tips. I could feel her panties through the dress. Since she quoted me .8 for the hr., gratuity included, I wasn't sure what to expect.

When she asked me turn over she went in the kitchen to warm up the lotion . I had my eyes closed so I didn't see her come back in. She approached my head and started rubbing my chest, as she bent over to reach my stomach her tits were rubbing on either side of my face. She had come back from the kitchen completely nude. She came around to the side and rubbed on my stomach and legs a little before getting around to my cock. I started massaging her tits and ass while she's stoking me and then started fingering her pussy and clit until she made cum. I asked her if she would sit on my face, she said maybe next time.

She doesn't have a great body, could stand to lose 20 or 30 lbs. She has a very nice friendly personality. I may go back to sample her pussy. Very good massage & HE for .8 wasn't bad.

Brad 243
06-23-09, 11:07
Linda's last day I hear is Friday. Shes very cute and fun. I've seen a few times. 70 + 40 for a nice ending

Stormbringer
06-25-09, 01:15
Ads for Angie seemed to have slowed to nothing. Anybody have recent experiences with her, and how did they go? Is she likely to bust my chops on initial verification? That part sort of freaks me out.

And why nothing on TER or other local sites, reviewing Angie? Is that a bad sign?

MrGozinya
06-25-09, 11:16
Linda's last day I hear is Friday. Shes very cute and fun. I've seen a few times. 70 + 40 for a nice endingThanks for the "heads-up". First visit went as you described. Sounds like she will be back next month as of the 7th.

Waterboy3
06-25-09, 16:05
I saw Paula again the other day. I know she isn't every ones type but I always enjoy my time with her. I think she has found a new man, gained some weight, but the actually massage quality is getting better. That is what I'm really looking for anyway. I've never had a bad experience but I always let her lead the way, I'm not ever pushy or rude with her and it has always been good.

Bill20
06-25-09, 23:13
Ads for Angie seemed to have slowed to nothing. Anybody have recent experiences with her, and how did they go? Is she likely to bust my chops on initial verification? That part sort of freaks me out.

And why nothing on TER or other local sites, reviewing Angie? Is that a bad sign?Just read the posts. By tje way, most guys aren't gonna answer questions for someone who has not contributed.

Bill

Brad 243
06-26-09, 04:12
No offence - but just enter her name in google and you get all kinds of info -
plus some of you guys just need to call these girls and you don't have to be Clairvoyant to figure it out.

Here's the DEAL - BIG BOOBS - COLD BASEMENT - HE - have fun - she's a big gal but not fat. Went once never went back. But I'm a picky jackass.

Dayplaywithu
06-26-09, 13:27
Based upon Big Titluvr's review, I saw Sarah today (thanks, Big T). Very nice and sweet woman. Since it was my first time seeing her, I was not as bold and did not get as much play as Big. Same initial scenario: very nice massage with warm lotion, sweet personality, subtle teasing between my legs. On the flip, she came back with her dress pulled down to her waist and the girls were slapping either side of my face while she reached down and massaged my boys a little. She let me suck on her awesome nipples and play with her pretty boobs! Good amount of teasing on the boys and the little sergeant! Really got me going. I asked and she was thankful so she let my hands wander on the outside of her dress, but I never got a good chance to touch her besides her ass (which I happened to love). Great finish that made me lay there and catch my breath and then smile! I am very happy with the $80 gratuity included for a great massage w/HE and the location of Grand and Magnolia-very convenient to my work. I will definitely repeat and see if more is on the menu.

Be nice to her and she will be nice to you. Have fun and stay safe!

I saw Sarah last week, she used to be with Time Out. She's in an apartment on Magnolia west of S. Grand. She has a small but very nice and clean place. She greeted me at the door in a knee length flowing dress. Her massage table was set up in the living room. After the introductions I got undressed and laid face down on the table. She warmed up the lotion and started working on my shoulders. She really gives a good massage, very thorough from head to toe on the back side. Did a little teasing of the twins and Mr. Happy when rubbing my inner thighs, I did get a good feel of her pussy through her dress when she let her crouch rub over my finger tips. I could feel her panties through the dress. Since she quoted me .8 for the hr., gratuity included, I wasn't sure what to expect.

When she asked me turn over she went in the kitchen to warm up the lotion . I had my eyes closed so I didn't see her come back in. She approached my head and started rubbing my chest, as she bent over to reach my stomach her tits were rubbing on either side of my face. She had come back from the kitchen completely nude. She came around to the side and rubbed on my stomach and legs a little before getting around to my cock. I started massaging her tits and ass while she's stoking me and then started fingering her pussy and clit until she made cum. I asked her if she would sit on my face, she said maybe next time.

She doesn't have a great body, could stand to lose 20 or 30 lbs. She has a very nice friendly personality. I may go back to sample her pussy. Very good massage & HE for .8 wasn't bad.

Stlconnoisseur
06-26-09, 21:36
Anyone have info or experience with Lindsey?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awsome_massages_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1842883

Dynamike
06-27-09, 16:04
I seen Lindsey a while back. She was moving in at time so everything was not set up much and massage was on floor. Nice apartment. Nice very cute girl was a bit chatty. Massage was ok but I can be picky. 10 extra for topless and nice he. Overall good experience.

Shilpasiren
06-28-09, 05:54
Hi guys,

I am kind of new to city. Staying near olive blvd and lyndberg. Would like to know info on AMP or asian providers. I hope some one wud help me.

Thanks in advance.

SouthernOne
06-28-09, 16:40
For those wondering about Sensual Massage in Edwardsville - I just seen her Friday. $80 - OK massage and she not great in the figure department. Overall very nice women who give a OK massage & HE Topless.[/QUOTE]Hey Brad,

Is this Jessica who is in her 40's? ...big chest

I saw her awhile back if it is.

Thanks,

Southern One

SouthernOne
06-28-09, 16:43
Anyone have info or experience with Lindsey?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/awsome_massages_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1842883I got her email back the other day quoting prices and was hoping she would pan out...

Anyone else see her besides right after she moved in?

Hope she has improved...we need to cultivate/train the younger ones...lol

Southern One

Hose Nose
06-29-09, 13:09
I post real info on people I've seen and help anyway I can - You sure seem to have quite a bit of time on your hands as much as your out there. Something seems a bit fishy about you. Not sure if everything your posting is real.

I've given out Andras # to people I know are OK and have posted lots & lots of info on massage providers who do more. Sharon is $80, Andra is $80 and most of the other older gals on here. With Debby FS is in order for $100.

You may want to look up the definition of a lurker. You don't become a senior member by being a lurker " dummy." Most of my post are reviews and info to keep the guys out of trouble and to keep people from wasting their time.

This is the last thing I'm going to say about this and will not respond to your PMs.
I have always found your posts to be helpful and right on. Sharon and Debbie advertise, so I have no problem giving out their numbers. Andrea is another story. I don't give her number out to anyone that I am not sure of.

Hose Nose
06-29-09, 13:13
Has anyone tried to connect with the person advertising in BP with the 512 area code? I tried but cannot get a return call.

http://riverfronttimes.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_attractive_female_licensed_massage_therapist_offers_relaxation_massage_at_its_finest_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1866188

Brad 243
06-29-09, 15:04
*Attractive Female Licensed Massage Therapist Offers Relaxation Massage At Its Finest!***

I had quite a nice time with her out in Chesterfield Valley. She was working out of a hotel. All I can say is she is really worth seeing if you don't mind an older gal. Her body's not bad at all.

FUN TIME ....

Johnnygadget
06-29-09, 15:43
Emailed skye the other day after debating about it for a week or so since she only does outcalls.

Made an appointment & she arrived on time and we got along great in fact I blew the first 20 minutes just BSing.

Got down to the rub and to my pleasant surprise she does seem to have actual massage training so it was a nice massage with a little tease and onto the flip she worked my legs and into the main event which as she worked into it she seemed to get just as into it as I did. Very nice finish and the only down side was that I didn't get to see the twins.

Aparently she does do incall on sundays, otherwise out $.9

I would love to warm you up with some long, deep strokes!!!!

I am a licensed massage therapist with amazing erotic talent...... I will relax you completely and finish with the most amazing technique you have ever experienced!

Imagine my hands sliding warm, and slick, over your inner thighs and shoulders, easing your tight muscles and making every inch of you feel the heat of my sensual touch!!!

I love my job, and I would love to have you as a new client! I get 90% of my business from my repeat client that are very satisfied, and i have room for just a few more!

I work daytime hours and would love to meet you...... Outcalls only within 30 mins of St. Louis , and I am Hotel Friendly!!!

AND YES, THE PICS ARE 100% ME!!!!

My fee is only $90 for the hour, and I also do PROSTATE MASSAGE if you would like to explore the ultimate sensation!!!

Johnnygadget
06-29-09, 15:47
Saw Kami a month ago or so and was unimpressed. Large black lady, nice clean appartment, set the mood well, music etc..

I guess I just wonder who is training people that a massage is just smashing your tits on my back then going for the finish. I've had better bbbjs also.

Boneinstl
06-29-09, 18:31
Dreamed of seeing Debbie in St. Charles this afternoon. She is as sweet as always and provided everything I could want.

I got lucky in that I was able to book an appointment within an hour of calling. Seems that some days are hit and miss--she and Dee are booked solid or nothing at all. As I said I got lucky today.

Debbie provides a great sensual massage. I don't think anyone would mistake her for a sports therapist, but she certainly sets the mood and provides lovely long strokes that relax everything that needs relaxing. She provided just enough play in the right areas to make sure you aren't too relaxed.

After arriving I used the restroom to tidy up a bit. Then met Debbie in her room. A bit warm for me, but that's just me. Probably fine for a normal person. After depositing the $ in the folder, I stripped down and went face down on the table. Clean sheets and towels, by the way.

Debbie joined me in the room, turned on the fan, lower the lights and got down to business. Standard fare, as I said--nice long firm strokes. Just the right amount of oil to lube things up and just enough grazing of the boys with her fingers to keep me awake.

On the flip it was more of the same. A bit more attention to Mr. Happy. Options of Oral offered after a few minutes. I asked if I could play and she complied by stripping to bra and thong. Nice look and I was a happy man. Got to play with the ladies and finished the deed there.

All in all a very good trip--everything I expected from this fine provider.

If I have left out anything important just ask for it. I don't write many reviews---I apologize for not being a better citizen of monger-ville and will try to improve!

Bone

Shilpasiren
07-01-09, 14:32
*Attractive Female Licensed Massage Therapist Offers Relaxation Massage At Its Finest!***

I had quite a nice time with her out in Chesterfield Valley. She was working out of a hotel. All I can say is she is really worth seeing if you don't mind an older gal. Her body's not bad at all.

FUN TIME ....Does she provide HE/HJ

Shilpasiren
07-01-09, 14:37
Hi guys,

This is my second post. I haven't received any help yet.

I am kind of new to city. Staying near olive blvd and lyndberg. Would like to know info on AMP or asian providers. I hope some one wud help me.

Thanks in advance.

Doug Stubb
07-02-09, 12:28
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.Hi new member. go to the VIP section under Illinois / Washington Park and you will find lots of good info.

Be Safe,

Doug

Bill Bradsky
07-03-09, 00:47
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Shil,

The reason no one can really help you on this is because you have managed to land in the middle of what can only be called an AMP desert. Missouri has zero real AMPS so the advice to look over in Illinois is good advice. If you're used to NY, Chicago, or LA real Amps you may be very disappointed, even with what you will find over there.

Larks Tongue
07-03-09, 15:10

Very nice and complete report. Local to me it appears. Where did you find her? BP? Craigs? I can't find anything under Sarah or am I completely dense?

Thanks again for sharing your dream with all of us.

Big Titluvr
07-03-09, 17:30
Larks Tongue, she has an ad in Riverfront Times and runs an ad once in awhile on CL Therapeutic section. She worked at Time Out last year and Body Options a long time ago.

Columbia Fan
07-06-09, 19:33
Long time lurker here. (Haven't sampled anything locally so I never have had much to share) As you can see from my name I used to be a regular of the Columbia AMP's before the city law enforcement went out of control. Still have good memories of Vicki. Anyways just setting my background up to try and avoid a newbie jibe or a RTFF. So here is my question.

Anyone tried this "Tantra" massause who advertises on bp? I am not that interested in an escort and it looks like maybe that is what you are paying for. I do have interest in the massage if she is as good as the link she provides on her ad. Any info would be appreciated! Are the $$ set in stone? Is she any good?

(I checked this forum and even went over to KC which appears very dead but can't find anything on either)

Buttho
07-07-09, 23:06
Larks Tongue, she has an ad in Riverfront Times and runs an ad once in awhile on CL Therapeutic section. She worked at Time Out last year and Body Options a long time ago.
Sarah used to work 4 hand with Katrice. I was wanting to see Katrice but no answer or returned calls.

Anyone know if Katrice is still in business?

B

Searaymike1000
07-07-09, 23:31
Does anyone know what happen to Sharon, is she still working in the business. If she is, where and how do you get in contact with her. I had several good massages from her.

Hose Nose
07-08-09, 11:24
Does anyone know what happen to Sharon, is she still working in the business. If she is, where and how do you get in contact with her. I had several good massages from her.
Sharon is still around. Working out of her apartment. Had problems with sarah and Katrice, who worked for her.

Dayzed
07-08-09, 13:12

FUN TIME ....Wow... my experience was totally different. (This is the 512 area code provider.) Not at all "our" type of massage and drastically overpriced for the service provided. Not recommended.

Brad 243
07-08-09, 13:51
Sorry guys -

Heres an ad she runs on a wholistc website.

Debra Dunn (bookmark this profile)

E-mail: Click here to e-mail me!

Origin: Chesterfield/Clarkson Valley, Missouri (US) (about 0 miles away)
Outcalls only. You are within the provider's 15 mile range.

Style(s): Swedish, Deep Tissue, Relaxation Massage

Hours: Daily 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.

Fees: $90/hour; $150 outcalls

Description: Nationally Certified therapist offers the perfect way to unwind and experience deep relaxation with a soothing, nurturing, and therapeutic swedish-based massage. I use my training in "Deep Touch" massage to address muscle pain and tightness -- and it all FEELS GREAT! I am happy to tailor the session to meet any specific needs you may have. I am highly-skilled, enjoy what I do, and am frequently told by my clients it is the "best massage" they have ever had.

Searaymike1000
07-08-09, 16:04
I got a appt with Debra this friday nite and was wondering what to expect. With todays economy i have to watch my funs carefully. If anyone has seen her could they please email me with details of what i might get. Nude massage,etc.

Big Titluvr
07-08-09, 20:03
Sarah used to work 4 hand with Katrice. I was wanting to see Katrice but no answer or returned calls.

Anyone know if Katrice is still in business?

BI saw her about a month ago, as far as I know she is still doing massages . She isn't always prompt about returning calls.

Neversaynever9
07-09-09, 15:27
Had a wonderful session with Erika last week taking advantage of her summer sizzler special. $100 for all you can handle and it was all I could handle.

Very oral beginning leading to first cup of coffee, followed by very sensual massage and more intense playtime with the second cup served.

Third time seeing Erika and will definately see her again.

Brad 243
07-11-09, 13:02
Katrice former Eastside Stripper, Horizon Center Therapist, Body Options, Time Out, Partner with Sara and now doing doubles with her sister for $100.

They do this to screen & they said on the phone you can see them individually after that. Well here's what I experienced and it wasn't good.
Katrice is always nice enough however I stopped about 35 minutes into on the flip because I could tell I wasn't going to leave happy.

The closest they got to my good was about 6 inches away. A really lousy massage and they did not work very well together. Plus her sister isn't much to look at and acts like a ghetto queen.

I made a mild suggestion I need some attention in the area that was being neglected and they went off. I haven't seen Katrice for years and she did not remember me. I have heard from much of the guys out there who have gotten FS from her - so whats with a HE. Plus no draping.

Anyway they started threatening me and tell me my Johnson was small. Well it always is when turtling from frustration. No big deal - I know that's the #1 way a women can hurt a man. Plus her sister has a 45 and Katrice was telling her not get it it.I took in stride and left. Did not take that seriously. They got their $100. Big waste of time for me.

Lets see I was also called a predator and sent there to spy on them. Funny - NO in reality I was a horny guy on a Friday Night who needed some relief and wanted to try something different.

Well I called Susan from Soulard and she saved the day. Her roommates were out so I was able to book that night. Thank you Susan!!

Bill Bradsky
07-11-09, 23:34
Katrice former Eastside Stripper, Horizon Center Therapist, Body Options, Time Out, Partner with Sara and now doing doubles with her sister for $100.

They do this to screen & they said on the phone you can see them individually after that. Well here's what I experienced and it wasn't good.
Katrice is always nice enough however I stopped about 35 minutes into on the flip because I could tell I wasn't going to leave happy.

The closest they got to my good was about 6 inches away. A really lousy massage and they did not work very well together. Plus her sister isn't much to look at and acts like a ghetto queen.

I made a mild suggestion I need some attention in the area that was being neglected and they went off. I haven't seen Katrice for years and she did not remember me. I have heard from much of the guys out there who have gotten FS from her - so whats with a HE. Plus no draping.

Anyway they started threatening me and tell me my Johnson was small. Well it always is when turtling from frustration. No big deal - I know that's the #1 way a women can hurt a man. Plus her sister has a 45 and Katrice was telling her not get it it.I took in stride and left. Did not take that seriously. They got their $100. Big waste of time for me.

Lets see I was also called a predator and sent there to spy on them. Funny - NO in reality I was a horny guy on a Friday Night who needed some relief and wanted to try something different.

Well I called Susan from Soulard and she saved the day. Her roommates were out so I was able to book that night. Thank you Susan!!

My only encounters with her was back at TO. The first visit was just ordinary. The second visit she went immediately into a really erotic massage from start to HE finish. The third time I went back just a couple of weeks later she acted like she had never met me. Nothing pisses me off more than inconsistent erratic behavior. After that she was off the list.

Brad 243
07-13-09, 00:01
Saw this young lady and she was a pleasant surprise. Cute and willing to please. I did the massage first - but she said next time I could do a half and go right for the fun. I paid her an extra 4 for FS. She just had a baby and has a little bit of a belly but well worth seeing. Nice private location.

She also works at Club 64 and has friends. Hummm could get interesting. Message me for the last digit if interested.

CAMDEN (bookmark this profile)

E-mail: famisliv3@yahoo.com

Origin: Collinsville/Lumaghi Heights, Illinois (US) (about 17 miles away)
Incalls only .

Styles: Swedish, deep-tissue, Tantric, Prostate, and more

Hours: availability varies, I am a single mom.

Fees: 120/hr

Contact: Call Amy (my appt. setter) to book an appointment at: 618-223-808*.

Description: Hi my name is CAMDEN and I am an accomplished healer who focusses on the mind, body and spirit. I offer a variety of services so that my clients can have their kneeds met!

Wether you are interested in Massage work, Energy Work or are curious about the intense tantric sessions I offer I am available for it all and have years of experience under my belt.

Enjoy my warm hands and kind heart at my very cozy location.

Tom2568
07-13-09, 23:40
I have never posted on here until today but I feel compelled to share that I had a wonderful massage today from Sarah advertised in the BP. She had everything right- personality, pretty face, great mood. She gave a really good massage and HE ! I have tried to contact her several times with no luck until today. So glad I kept trying. I will be back.

Beemerguy
07-14-09, 08:56
I have never posted on here until today but I feel compelled to share that I had a wonderful massage today from Sarah advertised in the BP. She had everything right- personality, pretty face, great mood. She gave a really good massage and HE ! I have tried to contact her several times with no luck until today. So glad I kept trying. I will be back.Hi! I wasn't able to find Sarah in BP. Is she in the BodyRubs section or the Escort section?

Beemerguy

Webcat
07-14-09, 11:35
Save some money, Brianna in North County, add on backpage, 314 267-763X, not worth the trip.

Tom2568
07-14-09, 18:51
Hi! I wasn't able to find Sarah in BP. Is she in the BodyRubs section or the Escort section?

BeemerguyWas not escort section, so must have been BodyRubs. It was a short ad. I think it said something about a caring touch, which she definitely delivered. I hope this helps.

Stl Eclectic
07-16-09, 15:20
Was this the ad? If so, it's in the regular massage section.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/swedish_massage_with_a_warm_caring_touch_m_f_sarah_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1638069

Was not escort section, so must have been BodyRubs. It was a short ad. I think it said something about a caring touch, which she definitely delivered. I hope this helps.

Roadrunnerrick
07-20-09, 22:19
I got her email back the other day quoting prices and was hoping she would pan out.

Anyone else see her besides right after she moved in?

Hope she has improved...we need to cultivate/train the younger ones...lol

Southern OneI saw Lindsey late last year with a friend of hers for an advertised 4-hand. Her friend had was not much in the looks dept. And a bigger gal. Well, instead of 4-hands at one time, they took turns because they both seemed preoccupied with other stuff going on at that place (e. G. Constant phone calls, leaving the room to chat with someone who stopped by, etc.) If the distractions weren't bad enough, Lindsey's friend was not really all there and not into the massage whatsoever. Well, finally Lindsey finished up the massage. She was topless and provided HE. The mood was shot by this time. Lindsey seems like a nice gal but hopefully she is not doubling up with her other pal.

Hope that helps.

SouthernOne
07-21-09, 13:02
I saw Lindsey late last year with a friend of hers for an advertised 4-hand. Her friend had was not much in the looks dept. And a bigger gal. Well, instead of 4-hands at one time, they took turns because they both seemed preoccupied with other stuff going on at that place (e. G. Constant phone calls, leaving the room to chat with someone who stopped by, etc.) If the distractions weren't bad enough, Lindsey's friend was not really all there and not into the massage whatsoever. Well, finally Lindsey finished up the massage. She was topless and provided HE. The mood was shot by this time. Lindsey seems like a nice gal but hopefully she is not doubling up with her other pal.

Hope that helps.Yes it does help.

Thanks man.

Southern One

PS My opinion for what its worth. These ladies have no idea what a gold mine they have if they paid attention to their clients wants and needs. Young and dumb. Durn.

St Louis Mitch
07-21-09, 21:17
Have held onto her number for a couple of years now thinking might have the opportunity to enjoy the services of Sharon in Lake St. Louis, and today was the day. Sharon is very much still providing professional, relaxing, non-rushed, multiple satisfying massages out of her home. I would highly recommend her for her skills.

Cybrsx
07-24-09, 09:33
I saw Paula again the other day. I know she isn't every ones type but I always enjoy my time with her. I think she has found a new man, gained some weight, but the actually massage quality is getting better. That is what I'm really looking for anyway. I've never had a bad experience but I always let her lead the way, I'm not ever pushy or rude with her and it has always been good.I saw a couple of days before she went on vacation and she is looking as fine as ever! And a +1 on NEVER had a bad experience.

Stormbringer
07-25-09, 12:14
Where is this Paula advertising, and what does she look like, etc?

Thanks

Brad 243
07-25-09, 17:02
Here ya go - she is pretty but my massage was lack luster. Very sweet person. Backpage Massage

Roadrunnerrick
07-25-09, 18:46
There were 2 posts on Craigslist a while back and I wondered if anyone has/had seen these gals. I was out of town at the time and could not take advantage of their services when they were posted. The first post has zero contact information but I have included her photo "1". Her service sounded promising.

Here's her ad from CL:

serv-bpv5s-1087279723@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-22, 7:49PM CDT
People once used natural therapy for healing and to experience complete sensuality. In Japan, traditional therapies includes:

Acupuncture - to calm sympathetic nerves and restores flow of Qi energy.
Shiatsu - to relax the muscles, increases circulation and eliminates toxins
Cupping - to increase circulation of blood and lymph

These ancient methods stimulate the body's own healing potential, without harmful side effects. Treatments are gentle and effective for a wide range of disorders; physical, mental and emotional. After a session, you'll feel lightness in the limbs, renewed energy, and an overall sense of well being. In addition, most people experience improved digestion and deeper sleep.

My standard fee is $75 for a full combination treatment which runs from 70 to 90 minutes. To find out more about me and my work, please email me. I normally perform my sessions with absolutely NO DRAPING.The second gal's ad I have included is a very attractive young gal with very reasonable prices. I have tried to contact her at the email listed but have had no luck. Her pics are attached as well "Carley1" and "Carley2"

Anyone with experience from either of these gals or contact info...would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Roadrunnerrick
07-25-09, 21:19
Here's my 2nd attempt to post this.

I have included two posts I saw from Craigslist. The first post has no contact info. except the outdated link from CL, but seems like a promising venture. I have included her photo as "1.jpg". Here's her post from CL:

serv-bpv5s-1087279723@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-03-22, 7:49PM CDT
People once used natural therapy for healing and to experience complete sensuality. In Japan, traditional therapies includes:

Acupuncture - to calm sympathetic nerves and restores flow of Qi energy.
Shiatsu - to relax the muscles, increases circulation and eliminates toxins
Cupping - to increase circulation of blood and lymph

These ancient methods stimulate the body's own healing potential, without harmful side effects. Treatments are gentle and effective for a wide range of disorders; physical, mental and emotional. After a session, you'll feel lightness in the limbs, renewed energy, and an overall sense of well being. In addition, most people experience improved digestion and deeper sleep.

My standard fee is $75 for a full combination treatment which runs from 70 to 90 minutes. To find out more about me and my work, please email me. I normally perform my sessions with absolutely NO DRAPING.
The second gal, Carley, is young and very attractive her photos are labeled "Carley1.jpg" & "Carley2.jpg". Here's an initial email response I received from her when I inquired about her service. I was out of town at the time I saw the ad, so I was not able to take advantage of her offerings. Here's what she said in her email:

full body nude massages for $65 (HE included). i'm avail 1pm - 2am daily and do both in and out calls. i have attached a couple pictures for you. if you have any additional questions or would like to schedule an appt., please reach me on yahoo instant messenger at Carley_P2002 i can't wait to hear from u!

cheers,

carleyHas anyone had any experience with either of these gals? If so, could you please share you experience along with any contact info. you may have.

Thank you.

BTW - Had trouble attaching the photos to this post but can be found in the Photo Gallery page under the titles I listed.

Buttho
07-25-09, 22:36
Molly charged me 65 for just about one hour. I told her I had seen her long ago and she acted like she remembered. Anyway, once in the massage room she striped off her top and exposed some d breasts and used them on my back several times. On the flip I did some play and she gave me some ball sucking and off I came.

She has a nice place in S City off of Jamison. I did not mention this site but as reported somewhere she is looking for the business.

B

Buttho
07-25-09, 22:38
I have seen Paula several times. Always good. She was out of town for 3 weeks. Shoudl be back next week.

I wish she would do more that massage. Nice person to me

B

Here ya go - she is pretty but my massage was lack luster. Very sweet person. Backpage Massage

Hsv Hard
07-26-09, 10:29
The second gal's ad I have included is a very attractive young gal with very reasonable prices. I have tried to contact her at the email listed but have had no luck. Her pics are attached as well "Carley1" and "Carley2"
These same two pics were used in Alabama perhaps a year ago now. She never answered emails here either.

Mongobee
07-26-09, 11:39
The amp on Watson has a sign on their door saying they are closed for vacation until 9/9.

Brcan611
07-26-09, 12:05
There were 2 posts on Craigslist a while back and I wondered if anyone has/had seen these gals. I was out of town at the time and could not take advantage of their services when they were posted. The first post has zero contact information but I have included her photo "1". Her service sounded promising.

Here's her ad from CL:

The second gal's ad I have included is a very attractive young gal with very reasonable prices. I have tried to contact her at the email listed but have had no luck. Her pics are attached as well "Carley1" and "Carley2"

Anyone with experience from either of these gals or contact info...would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.This girl will try to get you to a pay site for her screening process and then she will sell your e mail addresse, if she can she will say that your info can not be verified or accessed so she will try and get you to jpin another site. I have been fighting junk mail for the last couple of months, this was while I was still new at thus but I am more cautious at this now. I hope this helps put an end to this girl. She was in alabama when I saw her ad. Everyone be safe and good hunting,

Lazerbeen
07-27-09, 07:24
Molly charged me 65 for just about one hour. I told her I had seen her long ago and she acted like she remembered. Anyway, once in the massage room she striped off her top and exposed some d breasts and used them on my back several times. On the flip I did some play and she gave me some ball sucking and off I came.

She has a nice place in S City off of Jamison. I did not mention this site but as reported somewhere she is looking for the business.

BDoes anyone have Molly's contact info or know where she advertises at? I can send you my number so you can verify to give me her contact info.

Beemerguy
07-28-09, 07:52
Hi everyone,

I saw Camden yesterday. Works from her small house in Collinsville. She was pretty, nice. Overall good experience. I went with.6 for 1/2 hour plus.4 for HE.

Beemerguy