PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

J Redmond
01-22-18, 20:34
Thanks for the update and review. May I ask what the "whole new level" of service is provided / available and the donation for said service provided. Could I expect same as a new visitor?

Thanks in advance.

J.

As many of you know, Angel has returned, is better than ever, and all I can say is "WOW". I've visited her many times with YGND going back 5 years or so and has always been one of my ATF's. But since her return around the first of the year, she's expanded her service to a whole new level and I will be visiting her often. Angel usually advertises everyday during the week, and her website has everything you need to know.

Angel is a Sweetheart. Beautiful, intelligent, sensual, and with a body to die for. She has the sensual part down to an art and, in my opinion, that is something lacking with many other providers. Maybe it's because I've seen her many times, but I find her friendly and engaging. My time with her always feels non-rushed, and like being with girlfriend. If we finish early, she always spends time just chatting or continuing with a relaxing massage.

Her apartment is very nicely decorated in the CWE with easy parking. Her table is larger and more comfortable than most, and with a large strategically placed mirror.

Thanks for the great visit Angel. Can't wait to see you again.

RHornyBoy
01-22-18, 20:56
You sure? This looks totally legit.The only problem is she is always running late and can no show you from time to time. Good Luck.

Ritewing
01-23-18, 01:28
As many of you know, Angel has returned, is better than ever, and all I can say is "WOW". I've visited her many times with YGND going back 5 years or so and has always been one of my ATF's. But since her return around the first of the year, she's expanded her service to a whole new level and I will be visiting her often. Angel usually advertises everyday during the week, and her website has everything you need to know.

Angel is a Sweetheart. Beautiful, intelligent, sensual, and with a body to die for. She has the sensual part down to an art and, in my opinion, that is something lacking with many other providers. Maybe it's because I've seen her many times, but I find her friendly and engaging. My time with her always feels non-rushed, and like being with girlfriend. If we finish early, she always spends time just chatting or continuing with a relaxing massage.

Her apartment is very nicely decorated in the CWE with easy parking. Her table is larger and more comfortable than most, and with a large strategically placed mirror.

Thanks for the great visit Angel. Can't wait to see you again.I wanted to add a couple of things to my previous post about Angel.

First: I mentioned that she was with YGND for many years, retired for a short while, however I forgot to point out that since returning around the 1st of the year, she is completely independent now and in a new location.

Second: With the recent posts about prices going up and service going down: This is definitely NOT the case with Angel. In fact her rate for FS now is the same as it was 5 years ago when I first saw her. Anyone that has visited her knows that she is one of the best providers in the area, and I feel one of the best values as well. She now includes kissing and daty which may not have been available previously, and the BJ is now uncovered. FS is of course, covered.

QueNine
01-23-18, 10:43
I wanted to add a couple of things to my previous post about Angel.

First: I mentioned that she was with YGND for many years, retired for a short while, however I forgot to point out that since returning around the 1st of the year, she is completely independent now and in a new location.

Second: With the recent posts about prices going up and service going down: This is definitely NOT the case with Angel. In fact her rate for FS now is the same as it was 5 years ago when I first saw her. Anyone that has visited her knows that she is one of the best providers in the area, and I feel one of the best values as well. She now includes kissing and daty which may not have been available previously, and the BJ is now uncovered. FS is of course, covered.You guys should start a thread for her. Holy shit. Can we move on and discuss someone else? Maybe?

Jeffc 574
01-23-18, 12:19
You sure? This looks totally legit.Has been on BP for a long time. Probably over a dozen reviews here. HJ finish, runs late according to reviews. I have not seen her. Search the thread for Clayton, then Serenity, then Niki, then Nikki. You will have enough reading material to make a decision.

Jeffc 574
01-23-18, 12:56
It looks like these girls are all offering some sort of upgrades the base price for an hour is 150. Does anyone have any info on what upgrades they offer and at what prices? I'm especially interested in Ava, she looks like my type. Thanks for any info.I visited Jade at HH over the summer. The hour has gotten cheaper, the extras probably have not. I took the $$$ total BJ option. The hour was $$. Jade is not in the lineup any more. Foxy Asian who spoke English. But better can be found for 3 bills. I have not been back. I had the feeling that they were not that into providing extras so the price was set at "if you really want it" levels.

Compshop
01-23-18, 13:45
I have an appointment with Soulard Susan tomorrow. Those of you who've seen her before (I haven't), please PM me and let me know what I expect on first visit, chances for upgrades, etc. Thanks for the info.

Compshop.

SamWise Cometh
01-23-18, 15:15
On Manchester. I'm very curious and cannot find any reviews. Might need to toftt.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lotus-massage-grand-opening-pretty-young-girl/36796077

LordMorpheus
01-23-18, 16:10
You guys should start a thread for her. Holy shit. Can we move on and discuss someone else? Maybe?Yes. How about Parker formerly of Anastasialovestl?

She Just texted me as she went through old client lists.

$$hour massage with a nice ending and $$$ for FS.

Saipan311
01-23-18, 19:52
You guys should start a thread for her. Holy shit. Can we move on and discuss someone else? Maybe?Yeah. Start a high dollar hottie thread or so. All kinds if fun can be had anywhere for those prices. I don't consider those hobbyist prices. Not judging, just sayin'.

Fbm014
01-24-18, 08:41
Went to this place off Lake STL Blvd exit north of 70, W. Terra. Nothing to report except you only get a free table shower if you get the 1. 5 hour. Masseuse was a new lady just flew in from the west coast, probably 40-50 year old Trucker arms. Massage was decent but no tease or anything else.I'll start by saying Don't expect anything from Alley. I had a nice massage there with a middle aged woman though. Don't recall her name.

Saipan311
01-24-18, 10:15
On Manchester. I'm very curious and cannot find any reviews. Might need to toftt.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lotus-massage-grand-opening-pretty-young-girl/36796077Standard STL AMP experience. Little teasing (sometimes). DIY. Don't fall the overly cute girl in there ads. Spoiler alert: she aint there. MMS is pretty cute. The place is ok, but the ads create an expectation that is not met. My last visit was a standard 40-50 yo lady. Just OK.

Splatter34
01-24-18, 11:01
My schedule for tomorrow will put me on Manchester like I found myself two weeks ago. And I'm thinking of stopping in at BLDS again. I saw Coco last time and enjoyed it, so am willing to repeat. She indicated that more (than me) was on the table. Will I be disappointed? Or should I ask for Jenny or? Thanks!

Atwork
01-24-18, 11:37
Any Recommendations for the Wentzville area? Thanks!

JackJasmin1338
01-24-18, 16:04
I guess nobody ever saw Roxy. I never got the chance and now she's gone.

Does anyone know about this new girl also on professionalluxuriesmassage? April?

JackJasmin1338
01-24-18, 22:31
So turns out Roxy is gone before I got a chance to see her (professionalluxuriesmassage). But now this new girl April is listed. Anybody know anything about her?

StlGuy1950
01-25-18, 09:07
Any Recommendations for the Wentzville area? Thanks!St. Charles Jenny, Cari are both in St. Charles and both have been well reviewed.

StlGuy1950
01-25-18, 09:37
Recently saw the provider that advertises on backpage massage services as $75 Massage Kirkwood. She goes by the name of Michelle and is a very attractive AA, full figured, in her early 30's. She has a one room office in a small office building in a safe location in Kirkwood with off street parking. Answers the phone when you call for easy booking. I did the 30 massage at $75 (I think she wanted $140 for an hour) and she strips down to only a thong. Nice body and stand up tits. This was my first time with her and she does not allow touching on the first massage. YMMV. I assume on the next massage she allows full roaming for everything that is not covered. (Like Bodyworks Boutique) Anyway the massage was OK, however not really a good therapeutic massage or an erotic one. Mostly just rubbing with no tease. HJ finish was adequate. I may or may not repeat as I really like more of a tease massage. However if you are looking for a 30 minute rub and tug, at a good price, from a nice looking provider in a safe location she fits the bill.

http://stlouis.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-hump-day-75massage-kirkwood-75-open-till-7pm/37222292

StlBang
01-25-18, 09:52
Recently saw the provider that advertises on backpage massage services as $75 Massage Kirkwood. She goes by the name of Michelle and is a very attractive AA, full figured, in her early 30's. She has a one room office in a small office building in a safe location in Kirkwood with off street parking. Answers the phone when you call for easy booking. I did the 30 massage at $75 (I think she wanted $140 for an hour) and she strips down to only a thong. Nice body and stand up tits. This was my first time with her and she does not allow touching on the first massage. YMMV. I assume on the next massage she allows full roaming for everything that is not covered. (Like Bodyworks Boutique) Anyway the massage was OK, however not really a good therapeutic massage or an erotic one. Mostly just rubbing with no tease. HJ finish was adequate. I may or may not repeat as I really like more of a tease massage. However if you are looking for a 30 minute rub and tug, at a good price, from a nice looking provider in a safe location she fits the bill.

http://stlouis.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/happy-hump-day-75massage-kirkwood-75-open-till-7pm/37222292Thanks for reporting on this place as I was thinking about trying. It's interesting that she strips down to a thing, but Bodyworks Boutigue wants to charge you $40 extra for topless and another $40 for nude.

Slikrick
01-25-18, 13:38
Has anyone been to VIP recently? The ad now says young girls, but they are always older when I have been. Just curious if they changed it up some.

SunnyDaze
01-25-18, 18:47
Thanks for reporting on this place as I was thinking about trying. It's interesting that she strips down to a thing, but Bodyworks Boutigue wants to charge you $40 extra for topless and another $40 for nude.Agree with StLGuy, had a great initial session, hoping for roaming next time. Safe, good parking, and I think a good deal.

Ekim76
01-25-18, 22:45
Tina is back. Looks like she may have lost a little weight!128512;.

StlGuy1950
01-26-18, 15:25
Any intel available on Lisa in Westport? She runs ad's on Backpage in the massage services section. I googled her phone number and came up with some interesting intel. On one site she charges $60 for an hour with additional unnamed services at $20 each. She has an active web site where she sells sex toys and another where she sells Avon. She is listed on the Maryville University website as being a honor student. BBW in photos.

Ad titled A sensual full body massage under Westport. Sorry having issues with copying URL.

Rocketman Stl
01-26-18, 16:41
Any intel available on Lisa in Westport? She runs ad's on Backpage in the massage services section. I googled her phone number and came up with some interesting intel. On one site she charges $60 for an hour with additional unnamed services at $20 each. She has an active web site where she sells sex toys and another where she sells Avon. She is listed on the Maryville University website as being a honor student. BBW in photos.

Ad titled A sensual full body massage under Westport. Sorry having issues with copying URL.Don't waste your time StlGuy. Lisa lectures you about the difference between a massage and a rub for about half the session, like she's some kind of expert. The extra $20 is for an uninspired, mechanical HJ ending. Afterwards she constantly sends texts telling you her availability. I tried her once and will not repeat.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-real-and-sensual-massage-only-friday-and-saturday/37223317

StlGuy1950
01-26-18, 20:25
Don't waste your time StlGuy. Lisa lectures you about the difference between a massage and a rub for about half the session, like she's some kind of expert. The extra $20 is for an uninspired, mechanical HJ ending. Afterwards she constantly sends texts telling you her availability. I tried her once and will not repeat.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-real-and-sensual-massage-only-friday-and-saturday/37223317Thanks Rocketman Stl for saving me the time and money. I had seen a Lisa mentioned in one or two old posts but was not sure this was the same girl. That is why to me this website is so great.

She does have interesting intel on the internet. I think if I was her I would use a different phone number from the one I use for my personal life and legit business. The phone number gets you her exact name with which you can find out about her personal life. Besides the lousy experience she offers she is none too smart me thinks.

Coatings Guy
01-27-18, 08:25
You guys should start a thread for her. Holy shit. Can we move on and discuss someone else? Maybe?I would like to talk about Karin in Festus! Is she still available anymore? She always provided a wonderful session!

Levatedprz
01-27-18, 10:14
Thanks Rocketman Stl for saving me the time and money. I had seen a Lisa mentioned in one or two old posts but was not sure this was the same girl. That is why to me this website is so great.

She does have interesting intel on the internet. I think if I was her I would use a different phone number from the one I use for my personal life and legit business. The phone number gets you her exact name with which you can find out about her personal life. Besides the lousy experience she offers she is none too smart me thinks.Based on what I am reading, Lisa has not changed her massage behavior from 4 years ago. I suggest everyone steer clear of this lady.

Apache77
01-27-18, 14:00
You guys should start a thread for her. Holy shit. Can we move on and discuss someone else? Maybe?I know that a lot of people are getting tired of posts about Angel but I thought I should share a couple of recent experiences that I had. This might help explain why she has such an ardent following.

I have seen her a number of times over the past five years. In 2017 she broke away from Lake and started JUSTCALLANANGEL and then decided to go out on her own at the start of 2018. In order to help her out some I made a number of posts and reviews about her ladies and then about her and also offered some suggestions about her new website.

So she decided she wanted to thank me for my help and found out from a mutual friend that I liked Dewar's 12 year old scotch. But at the liquor store when she sees it's only $30 a bottle she decides that isn't good enough. So she asks the clerk about good scotches and gets me a bottle of Balvenie 21 year old which sells for $200! I was simply blown away by this incredibly kind gesture.

I've sent her a number of texts thanking her for my treasured scotch. I also said I'd love to see her early next week but I already had an appointment with Gracy. Her response was: "Fabulous! Gracy is simply stunning! Have fun as I know you will. " And that reminded me that in the past she has always been very kind and gracious to ladies who are basically her competition. I'm sure you'll believe me when I say that isn't always the case in this industry.

Okay, that's all for now. I'll get off my high horse and we can let the bashing of Apache77 begin!

QueNine
01-27-18, 18:45
I know that a lot of people are getting tired of posts about Angel but I thought I should share a couple of recent experiences that I had. This might help explain why she has such an ardent following.

I have seen her a number of times over the past five years. In 2017 she broke away from Lake and started JUSTCALLANANGEL and then decided to go out on her own at the start of 2018. In order to help her out some I made a number of posts and reviews about her ladies and then about her and also offered some suggestions about her new website.

So she decided she wanted to thank me for my help and found out from a mutual friend that I liked Dewar's 12 year old scotch. But at the liquor store when she sees it's only $30 a bottle she decides that isn't good enough. So she asks the clerk about good scotches and gets me a bottle of Balvenie 21 year old which sells for $200! I was simply blown away by this incredibly kind gesture.

I've sent her a number of texts thanking her for my treasured scotch. I also said I'd love to see her early next week but I already had an appointment with Gracy. Her response was: "Fabulous! Gracy is simply stunning! Have fun as I know you will. " And that reminded me that in the past she has always been very kind and gracious to ladies who are basically her competition. I'm sure you'll believe me when I say that isn't always the case in this industry.

Okay, that's all for now. I'll get off my high horse and we can let the bashing of Apache77 begin!Great score on some excellent Scotch. But to me, I don't see that as anything special. Why? You've literally spent thousands with her over the years. Even at 1 x per year the minimum would be 1,000. Maybe she also has a liking for you. My only concern is that it appears there are a ton of schill reports about her. I've never seen her. Maybe she's the best piece of ass ever. But for that kind of money I can have 2, very attractive, and younger women from SA.

I'm not trying to be a dick or discourage anyone from seeing her. This is just how I see it. We all have been talking about how prices are skyrocketing with the girls around here. Angel just one example. The other "massage" groups are similar. I have 1 girl I see from one if those groups and I never spend more than $100 and that includes BBBJ. If she wants the money she will see me, if not no big deal. She and I both know what I'll spend and I have seen her several times. People get too eager to just spend money all willy nilly with these ladies. I'm still young enough and good looking enough that I don't have to spend the extra money. I realize one day I probably will be in that boat and maybe some if you are and that's why you don't mind the extra donation. But for me, tight Now, I won't. $100 or less or I'm just not making an appointment. I'm always clear on this. Some girls take it, others say no.

Apache77
01-27-18, 20:44
Great score on some excellent Scotch. But to me, I don't see that as anything special. Why? You've literally spent thousands with her over the years. Even at 1 x per year the minimum would be 1,000. Maybe she also has a liking for you. My only concern is that it appears there are a ton of schill reports about her. I've never seen her. Maybe she's the best piece of ass ever. But for that kind of money I can have 2, very attractive, and younger women from SA.

I'm not trying to be a dick or discourage anyone from seeing her. This is just how I see it. We all have been talking about how prices are skyrocketing with the girls around here. Angel just one example. The other "massage" groups are similar. I have 1 girl I see from one if those groups and I never spend more than $100 and that includes BBBJ. If she wants the money she will see me, if not no big deal. She and I both know what I'll spend and I have seen her several times. People get too eager to just spend money all willy nilly with these ladies. I'm still young enough and good looking enough that I don't have to spend the extra money. I realize one day I probably will be in that boat and maybe some if you are and that's why you don't mind the extra donation. But for me, tight Now, I won't. $100 or less or I'm just not making an appointment. I'm always clear on this. Some girls take it, others say no.Thanks for your well written and well thought out reply as I now have a much better understanding of where you're coming from. There have been reports of the Honeys wanting $150 for the hour and then an additional $500 for FS, or perhaps a total of $500. In any event, compared to that many of us feel that Angel is a good value at $300. And I would have to differ with you when you say that she is just one that has raised her prices as that really hasn't been the case over the years I've known her.

As a somewhat (now there's an understatement!) older gentleman of age 72 - damn, does this thing still work? - I definitely enjoy spending time with her, with or without the scotch. But if you are able to find ladies that float your boat for $100 then more power to you and I can certainly understand why you think she is too high priced.

EddieBoy1
01-27-18, 21:19
Great score on some excellent Scotch. But to me, I don't see that as anything special. Why? You've literally spent thousands with her over the years. Even at 1 x per year the minimum would be 1,000. Maybe she also has a liking for you. My only concern is that it appears there are a ton of schill reports about her. I've never seen her. Maybe she's the best piece of ass ever. But for that kind of money I can have 2, very attractive, and younger women from SA.

I'm not trying to be a dick or discourage anyone from seeing her. This is just how I see it. We all have been talking about how prices are skyrocketing with the girls around here. Angel just one example. The other "massage" groups are similar. I have 1 girl I see from one if those groups and I never spend more than $100 and that includes BBBJ. If she wants the money she will see me, if not no big deal. She and I both know what I'll spend and I have seen her several times. People get too eager to just spend money all willy nilly with these ladies. I'm still young enough and good looking enough that I don't have to spend the extra money. I realize one day I probably will be in that boat and maybe some if you are and that's why you don't mind the extra donation. But for me, tight Now, I won't. $100 or less or I'm just not making an appointment. I'm always clear on this. Some girls take it, others say no.I might pay a bit more at times but they rarely becomes regs. And for the smart girls out there that run a good show, they don't have to rely on new business that much. Less or little advertising. Some have reg jobs, do it on the side and keep normal lives. Family don't know, just a select few. And they easily double their.

Income. Plus I'm still appealing enough that my regs look forward to seeing me. Or did. We all grow old and die. I'm guessing HJ go on in nursing homes LOL.

Dagny Taggert
01-28-18, 11:05
Apache77.

I completely agree with your compliments of those two ladies. Both are classy women. Perhaps you bring out the best in them.

I know I cannot say enough good about Angel or Gracy, or Tammy, for that matter.

Your contributions here are excellent and most appreciated.

DT.

I know that a lot of people are getting tired of posts about Angel but I thought I should share a couple of recent experiences that I had. This might help explain why she has such an ardent following.

Okay, that's all for now. I'll get off my high horse and we can let the bashing of Apache77 begin!

Apache77
01-28-18, 11:33
Apache77.

I completely agree with your compliments of those two ladies. Both are classy women. Perhaps you bring out the best in them.

I know I cannot say enough good about Angel or Gracy, or Tammy, for that matter.

Your contributions here are excellent and most appreciated.

DT.Wow. Thank you very much. Perhaps we should get a room?

Big Titluvr
01-29-18, 12:47
I went Saturday evening, they have a special for 1 hr massage and 1 hr foot massage for $70. I didn't get the ladies name but she gave a good massage. On the flip she starts rubbing lightly all over my chest and stomach and down my legs and teasing the twins for a couple of minutes and then takes my hand and places it on my dick to encourage DIY and asked if I wanted oil, so I said yes. She starts rubbing my balls and taint, when I finished she grabbed the base of my dick and shook it and then cleaned me up with hot towels. I got dressed and went to the back room where they do foot massages. Sat in the lounge chair and a different lady comes and puts my feet in a bucket of hot water, as my feet are soaking she massages my face and scalp and shoulders. Then she goes to my feet and dries them and massage one and then the other which had my dozing off. When she finished my feet she massaged my legs some more and my shoulders. Very relaxing and enjoyable evening, tipped them both $20. If anyone is a fan of Anna at Riverside in St. Charles, she told me she was going to work at Healthy Body in the near future.

Member #6123
01-29-18, 14:52
By any chance have anyone seen this girl?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-spend-time-with-me-while-i-gently-rub-every-muscle-relieving-all-your-unwanted-tension/32334237

If so can you please provide details on her. Don't know her name so couldn't search the forum.

Been exchanging texts with her yestrday and her rates are 80 hhr and 100 hr. Wanted to do an outcall but she quoted 140 for that. From texts sounds like a nice gal but don't know if those pics are real.

Thanks.

Fire.

WillRodgers
01-29-18, 21:17
By any chance have anyone seen this girl?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-spend-time-with-me-while-i-gently-rub-every-muscle-relieving-all-your-unwanted-tension/32334237

If so can you please provide details on her. Don't know her name so couldn't search the forum.

Been exchanging texts with her yestrday and her rates are 80 hhr and 100 hr. Wanted to do an outcall but she quoted 140 for that. From texts sounds like a nice gal but don't know if those pics are real.

Thanks.

Fire.She shares a place with Gina.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/melt-away-your-stress-with-a-full-body-rub-in-or-out-314-591-4604/31835328

There have been reports her b / f was present (in the house) at maybe caused a scene.

I have seen Gina, would not see again.

CDinMilwaukee
01-30-18, 13:16
Hey fellas! I was once from around here and saw Karen in Festus all the time. I've since moved away and lost her contact info. Well I'm here for work this week and would love to see her. The frustrating thing is I could go straight to her house if I wanted, but cannot find her number anywhere. Members can PM me with more info.

I understand I don't have a lot of clout on here. I was historically a lurker. Thanks in advanced!

Tony 9
01-30-18, 15:49
I went Saturday evening, they have a special for 1 hr massage and 1 hr foot massage for $70. I didn't get the ladies name but she gave a good massage. On the flip she starts rubbing lightly all over my chest and stomach and down my legs and teasing the twins for a couple of minutes and then takes my hand and places it on my dick to encourage DIY and asked if I wanted oil, so I said yes. She starts rubbing my balls and taint, when I finished she grabbed the base of my dick and shook it and then cleaned me up with hot towels. I got dressed and went to the back room where they do foot massages. Sat in the lounge chair and a different lady comes and puts my feet in a bucket of hot water, as my feet are soaking she massages my face and scalp and shoulders. Then she goes to my feet and dries them and massage one and then the other which had my dozing off. When she finished my feet she massaged my legs some more and my shoulders. Very relaxing and enjoyable evening, tipped them both $20. If anyone is a fan of Anna at Riverside in St. Charles, she told me she was going to work at Healthy Body in the near future.Mr Big Titluvr. Please make room for your PM responses. Thanks again.

HesDeadJim
01-30-18, 18:15
Tina is back. Looks like she may have lost a little weight!128512;.Wow this forum is buzzing lately, my comment about Tina just a couple weeks back is already buried. But agree with Ekim76. Was bored today and didn't feel like playing hit and miss tag all day with more independent options, so I compromised and swung by the nice place on HWY k and 364. Just wanted mention Coco is back as well, and as before medium on the massage, insane amount of teasing, after the flip all went well (no DYI) and gave me the full hour.

StlGuy1950
01-30-18, 19:04
Wow this forum is buzzing lately, my comment about Tina just a couple weeks back is already buried. But agree with Ekim76. Was bored today and didn't feel like playing hit and miss tag all day with more independent options, so I compromised and swung by the nice place on HWY k and 364. Just wanted mention Coco is back as well, and as before medium on the massage, insane amount of teasing, after the flip all went well (no DYI) and gave me the full hour.What is the damage for the finish and do any clothes off? Feel free to PM. As a comparison at BLDS on Barrett Station $60 tip gets you a topless HJ and for $100 the pants come down. Plus the house fee.

DgFitter
01-30-18, 20:08
Thanks Rocketman Stl for saving me the time and money. I had seen a Lisa mentioned in one or two old posts but was not sure this was the same girl. That is why to me this website is so great.

She does have interesting intel on the internet. I think if I was her I would use a different phone number from the one I use for my personal life and legit business. The phone number gets you her exact name with which you can find out about her personal life. Besides the lousy experience she offers she is none too smart me thinks.Agree with both post.

Fbm014
01-31-18, 09:13
St. Charles Jenny, Cari are both in St. Charles and both have been well reviewed.Seen Jenny a few tmes, but Cari is new name for me. Where are her ads? She new? Any details would be appreciated. Pm in fine in needed.

StlGuy1950
01-31-18, 11:27
I know Kay has been reviewed several times but thought I would put in my two cents. She is one of Vicky's girls at the Bodyworks Boutique which is in a safe spot close to Hwy 55 and Bayless. Set up was easy with their online scheduler. Off street parking is available in the rear. She is drop dead gorgeous with a great body just like the photos on her massage ad on Backpage. I went with $80 for 30 minutes and another $40 for topless and $40 for stripping down to a thong. You can touch anything that is not covered. The massage is pretty much rub followed by a standard tug. The rub did not include any tease like the AMP girls are famous for doing. When it came time for the tug she stood down by my feet and I had to ask her to step closer so I could touch that beautiful body. Paying that much I did not want to just look but wanted to touch. If you are looking for a standard rub and tug from a hot provider Kay should be on your list. However for me I thought the price was too high for what I got. I will not repeat. I did an earlier review of Kirkwood Michelle who offers a similar 30 minute rub and tug, mutual touch, HJ, stripped down to only a thong for $75. Both are about the same age, AA, but Michelle is not as hot as Kay. However for the difference in price I will go with Michelle. $75 plus tip for Michelle vs Flat $160 for Kay. Enjoy.

http://stlouis.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/attention-business-professionals/35511532

EddieBoy1
01-31-18, 12:04
I know Kay has been reviewed several times but thought I would put in my two cents. She is one of Vicky's girls at the Bodyworks Boutique which is in a safe spot close to Hwy 55 and Bayless. Set up was easy with their online scheduler. Off street parking is available in the rear. She is drop dead gorgeous with a great body just like the photos on her massage ad on Backpage. I went with $80 for 30 minutes and another $40 for topless and $40 for stripping down to a thong. You can touch anything that is not covered. The massage is pretty much rub followed by a standard tug. The rub did not include any tease like the AMP girls are famous for doing. When it came time for the tug she stood down by my feet and I had to ask her to step closer so I could touch that beautiful body. Paying that much I did not want to just look but wanted to touch. If you are looking for a standard rub and tug from a hot provider Kay should be on your list. However for me I thought the price was too high for what I got. I will not repeat. I did an earlier review of Kirkwood Michelle who offers a similar 30 minute rub and tug, mutual touch, HJ, stripped down to only a thong for $75. Both are about the same age, AA, but Michelle is not as hot as Kay. However for the difference in price I will go with Michelle. $75 plus tip for Michelle vs Flat $160 for Kay. Enjoy.

http://stlouis.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/attention-business-professionals/35511532Or try not to. Depending on the fee. These price points are taking the fun out of the game.

StlBang
01-31-18, 13:25

http://stlouis.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/attention-business-professionals/35511532I agree with your assessment about Bodyworks Boutique. I recently visited there with Mia and the price structure was the same. I passed on the extras as I was doing the hour session. Mia was a little heavier than her pictures but she did do a very good massage. I would think that the price that you pay for an hour would include at least topless. Although she had clothes on she did allow hands to roam. Not sure that I would repeat as I can find cheaper.

Member #5818
01-31-18, 22:48

http://stlouis.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/attention-business-professionals/35511532Was there an open menus for Kay?

StlGuy1950
02-01-18, 10:20
Was there an open menus for Kay?Not sure as I did not ask. She did not suggest anything either.

TheGreatD
02-01-18, 10:37
Is parker back in buisness yet? Always wanted to see her.

LordMorpheus
02-01-18, 13:53
Is parker back in buisness yet? Always wanted to see her.Yes she is. She texted me the other day.

George B
02-01-18, 14:09
Contacted Julia 832-272-66 several times by text just as her add asks but no reply for 2 days, WTF is wrong with these Girls?

Trolln
02-01-18, 15:24
Anybody seen Molly Hurst lately? She was always good to go for a buck 25. I've seen her several times, the location was perfect for me. But now she's raised her prices, not sure if the menu has opened up or if she is filtering her clientele? She's always had restrictions at the old price point with no options for an upgrade which I respect but I have a hard time paying that much more for the same service. I just hope the supply and demand issues we have in Illinois didn't get her thinking about ways to squeeze more cash out of the guys. I don't think she likes to be reviewed, feel free to PM me if you have any info or just blast it out there.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/molly-314-635-8181-in-photos/38514757

DownHere
02-01-18, 21:51
Ok. So I've done the VIP O'Fallon thing until it went downhill, as well as the BLDS, filling in the blanks with Jasmine, B&F (best tease), and Harmony. As we know, DIY is pretty much the norm until a few visits in when it becomes a $40-60 upcharge for a massage+. Anyone want to throw me a bone on someone who does a decent massage, plus more options than the AMPs? I could go over the river, but I'm looking for that one good provider that doesn't cost $300 for basically just a "looks" upcharge. I've given info to some of you out there via PM and only a few posts (mainly because I frequent the same places), so if anyone would be kind enough to PM me a good go to for this weekend? Looking for massage ++, nuru, anything exciting. (I've seen both Susan's, Pebbles, Faro and Catz already). Thanks!

Dubberman
02-01-18, 23:45
Is parker back in buisness yet? Always wanted to see her.Yes she is, and still operating in the same building.

TheGreatD
02-02-18, 15:20
Yes she is, and still operating in the same building.How do I get ahold of her? Is she posting on backpage?

YourMomLikedIt
02-03-18, 02:10
Contacted Julia 832-272-66 several times by text just as her add asks but no reply for 2 days, WTF is wrong with these Girls?Miss Mia downtown is the same. No response.

MadeInTheUsa
02-03-18, 16:36
Heard there is a new place in Festus anyone tried yet extras? Location? Any info appreciated.

Apache77
02-03-18, 18:53
How do I get ahold of her? Is she posting on backpage?I sent you a PM. She is on Snapchat but not BP as far as I know.

Bill Bradsky
02-04-18, 16:07
Heard there is a new place in Festus anyone tried yet extras? Location? Any info appreciated.http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/we-would-love-to-see-you-asian-moon-massage-great-for-men-and-women-call-636-543-3588-festus/37371837

There are two reports if you read back on this thread.

DJ195
02-04-18, 16:11
Anyone know if this place offers extras.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-pretty-asian-girls/37023952

Apache77
02-04-18, 18:21
After posting about Parker below I've received a couple of messages looking for info so I thought I'd share it with everyone. She doesn't advertise on BackPage but does on Snapchat where her name is "parkerlovestl". Her website is http://parker.companionfiles.com/ However, if you go there looking for more pictures with less clothing like I do you'll be disappointed as the site is currently being updated. Since I don't think I'm supposed to put a phone number in a post just PM me and I'll send it to you as I don't think it's on her website unfortunately.

Spoolie70
02-05-18, 08:37
BJ was on the table with Kay when she was in Illinois.

TheoryGuy
02-05-18, 12:22
There is a phone number on the website. Just look in the bottom left corner.

After posting about Parker below I've received a couple of messages looking for info so I thought I'd share it with everyone. She doesn't advertise on BackPage but does on Snapchat where her name is "parkerlovestl". Her website is http://parker.companionfiles.com/ However, if you go there looking for more pictures with less clothing like I do you'll be disappointed as the site is currently being updated. Since I don't think I'm supposed to put a phone number in a post just PM me and I'll send it to you as I don't think it's on her website unfortunately.

Zodiac123
02-05-18, 16:23
Anyone know if this place offers extras.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-pretty-asian-girls/37023952Haven't tried it in over six months but there wasn't anything extra for me then. They didn't impress me and I didn't want to waste my time & $$ trying again. Maybe others have had better luck. There's a few that will do the job-so I've been sticking to them.

HesDeadJim
02-05-18, 18:29
What is the damage for the finish and do any clothes off? Feel free to PM. As a comparison at BLDS on Barrett Station $60 tip gets you a topless HJ and for $100 the pants come down. Plus the house fee.I can't really say. I tend to try and keep expenses below 100 so not really going to chart new territory without spending. I will say Tina did allow me to "reposition" let articles of clothing but nothing was officially removed.

Johnnygadget
02-06-18, 18:12
It's been awhile but I've got an itch to scratch. Here are some quick reviews and a couple I'd like to see but would like opinions on.

Ivy rose, not real pics and was at the motel 6 in fenton, horrible waste of time and dough so I finished up and cut out early.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rainy-day-woman/37406497

Totally dig knottykneads, she's a fun gal, I just don't go south very often.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lori-stl-nuru-goddess-in-town-all-month/37275762

Tiffany is still recreating her ads to not say its her but she and the sis are still terrible and don't stop talking.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/enjoy-my-heated-table-and-let-my-intuitive-hands-gravitate-where-you-need-it-the-most/29015513

Camille was a waste of time, she was at the Strattford and ran for a towel during the finish. Horrible.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/unforgettable-slow-sensual-touch-smokin-hot-body-your-new-favorite-is-here-reviewed-and-verified/38906067

Of course Angel is, well, sent from above.

I dig Kat, she has some therapeutic background and the hands free finish is amazing.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kat-exotic-touch-massage-314-666-4978/38314197

I'd like to find out about a couple, I've already searched the threads, feel free to PM me.

Holly - http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/holly/36464747.

Whitney - http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lets-relax-together-divine-nuru-massage-your-place-or-mine/37861727.

And I'm dying to know about Toni http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irresistible-and-upscale-milf-must-see/36131862.

And http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-sweetand-not-mean-slim-and-lean-now-your-reality-and-no-more-a-dream-your-chocolate-queen/30179883.

I've already done a bunch of searches and found nothing so I'm hoping some of my crew here can give me some input mostly about if their pics are real and if the juice is worth the squeeze.

SwFun4
02-07-18, 11:00
I sent you a PM. She is on Snapchat but not BP as far as I know.Been there twice and no either time. Not even roaming hands.

LatinLuvr
02-07-18, 11:59
Hello St. Louis, I live in Orlando and will be coming up there for a work trip later this month. I am not new the hobby but wanted to try out your city seeing as I'll be there alone and a good massage with a good ending would be welcomed. Is there anyone you guys recommend? I will do the same for anyone who wants recommendations for Orlando I have a few to mention. You can PM me if that's more your thing.

Thanks.

Jeffc 574
02-07-18, 12:51
I visited Lilia this week. She is beautiful. After I finished we chatted for a bit. She said Brielle was going to Lake's operation. As there she is today. "Ready To Meet Our NEWEST Girls? Brielle, April, & Sloane! Lillia had only good things to say about Lake and how she runs a business.

StlGuy1950
02-07-18, 14:22
It's been awhile but I've got an itch to scratch. Here are some quick reviews and a couple I'd like to see but would like opinions on.

Ivy rose, not real pics and was at the motel 6 in fenton, horrible waste of time and dough so I finished up and cut out early.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rainy-day-woman/37406497

Totally dig knottykneads, she's a fun gal, I just don't go south very often.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lori-stl-nuru-goddess-in-town-all-month/37275762

Tiffany is still recreating her ads to not say its her but she and the sis are still terrible and don't stop talking.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/enjoy-my-heated-table-and-let-my-intuitive-hands-gravitate-where-you-need-it-the-most/29015513

Camille was a waste of time, she was at the Strattford and ran for a towel during the finish. Horrible.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/unforgettable-slow-sensual-touch-smokin-hot-body-your-new-favorite-is-here-reviewed-and-verified/38906067

Of course Angel is, well, sent from above.

I dig Kat, she has some therapeutic background and the hands free finish is amazing.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kat-exotic-touch-massage-314-666-4978/38314197

I'd like to find out about a couple, I've already searched the threads, feel free to PM me.

Holly - http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/holly/36464747.

Whitney - http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lets-relax-together-divine-nuru-massage-your-place-or-mine/37861727.

And I'm dying to know about Toni http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irresistible-and-upscale-milf-must-see/36131862.

And http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-sweetand-not-mean-slim-and-lean-now-your-reality-and-no-more-a-dream-your-chocolate-queen/30179883.

I've already done a bunch of searches and found nothing so I'm hoping some of my crew here can give me some input mostly about if their pics are real and if the juice is worth the squeeze.Great intel, thanks. What was the damage for the providers that you visited? Since quoted prices have gone up recently it is good information to make a selection. Especially to compare to the AMP's.

GlumberJack69
02-07-18, 15:56
Had scheduled several times with Abby when she was independent in the past but she would always flake out on me with "car troubles" or some other reason at the last minute. But I kept at it and I finally got to see her since going back to an agency. What a disappointment, I will never repeat. I really don't know what she was even going on about with some money troubles and what she has to pay her booker and something about rent. Chuck it up as loss.

Nurse Jenny not what I expected should of known if she was all about offering more services. Setup for her to arrive at my home and I was under the impression she was professional and that was not the case. I pretty much just told her after a few minutes I was not feeling to good and sorry. Still paid her but not any technique and my x is a nurse and there is not anyway possible she is truly a nurse if so I certainly would not even think the nursing homes would have her working even as a Nurse Aid.

Johnnygadget
02-07-18, 16:14
Great intel, thanks. What was the damage for the providers that you visited? Since quoted prices have gone up recently it is good information to make a selection. Especially to compare to the AMP's.No worries bro.

1. 5 - 2. Average.

Knotty has gone up but emma came down to 160 I believe.

Top option with angel was 3 at the time, don't know what it is now.

DocOck81
02-07-18, 19:34
Been there twice and no either time. Not even roaming hands.With Parker? Seems unusual to not at least get a handshake.

YourMomLikedIt
02-07-18, 20:44
Anything beyond the standard massage going on here? I saw an interesting looking woman on Facebook saying that she had openings for massage today and wondering if it's legit or not.

StlGuy1950
02-09-18, 15:46
Anything beyond the standard massage going on here? I saw an interesting looking woman on Facebook saying that she had openings for massage today and wondering if it's legit or not.Judging from their website, yelp, etc. They look to be a legit massage similar to Massage Luxe. They have three locations and all sound the same. Discount coupons available on Groupon. The names given for their licensed massage therapists are almost completely void of Asian names. Save your money unless you want a legit massage.

Ekim76
02-09-18, 17:14
It is closed. Went by todaycand doors locked. Went to lotus on manchester and not worth time. Got the evil eye when I only tipped 10 and shouldn't done that.

Bill Bradsky
02-09-18, 19:06
It is closed. Went by todaycand doors locked. Went to lotus on manchester and not worth time. Got the evil eye when I only tipped 10 and shouldn't done that.Chinese New Year.

ChinnaSwami
02-09-18, 20:10
Judging from their website, yelp, etc. They look to be a legit massage similar to Massage Luxe. They have three locations and all sound the same. Discount coupons available on Groupon. The names given for their licensed massage therapists are almost completely void of Asian names. Save your money unless you want a legit massage.If anyone remember Sarina who used to work at Too Good To Be True on Highway K, she is working at Morgan Ford. Ofcourse legit massage was what I had before.

Ekim76
02-09-18, 20:59
Chinese New Year.How come lotus wasn, t closed and Chinese new year is the 14 and 15.

YourMomLikedIt
02-09-18, 21:04
If anyone remember Sarina who used to work at Too Good To Be True on Highway K, she is working at Morgan Ford. Ofcourse legit massage was what I had before.Thanks. Sarina was who I was interested in based on her social media post. I will move on.

DJ195
02-10-18, 01:08
Haven't tried it in over six months but there wasn't anything extra for me then. They didn't impress me and I didn't want to waste my time & $$ trying again. Maybe others have had better luck. There's a few that will do the job-so I've been sticking to them.Anywhere close to St Charles you would recommend?

Apache77
02-10-18, 12:22
With Parker? Seems unusual to not at least get a handshake.I have to say I was wondering the same thing. I have seen Parker a number of times and there's always been, in the immortal words of Jerry Lee Lewis, a "Whole Lotta Shakin Goin' On!".

In addition, I have found her to be a very kind and appreciative lady. I put a post on here for her to give out some contact information and also started a similar thread for her on another board. So as a way to say thanks she has offered me a half hour visit "on the house". This is certainly something she didn't need to do as I didn't really put out that much effort.

DocOck81
02-10-18, 14:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You just can't help yourself can you?

A2

Bill Bradsky
02-10-18, 14:45
How come lotus wasn, t closed and Chinese new year is the 14 and 15.Just a guess, but she likes to travel and they do have a second location now beyond 270. Do you think something else is going on?

FloydLeukins
02-10-18, 16:57
Hoping to get Kim's new contact number. I had to delete it for discretionary purposes and she doesn't post any longer. Please PM and we can work out something out. If you want to check with her first, she knows me as Mr Blonde. Thanks in advance.

Saipan311
02-11-18, 21:19
I know it's near impossible to get any action beyond diy in the Lou, but sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good massage and let myself be surprised where it leads. The 88 buck four hand piqued my interest.

I was met at the doir by a very sweet Asian young lady, couldn't really understand her name, but I don't think it was Helen. Was led to the room where another lady joined in, quite a bit older and less engaging. The massage was good, worth 88 bucks or thereabouts. Unfortunately teasing was minimal. Pretty close, but no touching of anything. Pretty much the same thing after the flip. I'm never too pushy, and always wait for some signals from the girls, but I don't think I got any. Possibly YMMV, but for now I think Cha is just ok for a nice 4 hand massage, but I'm not going to repeat, unless indications are more is available.

BoobsMcghee
02-12-18, 02:11
Which east st. Louis AMP would you guys reccommend the most as far as quality / price / experience?

SlyMan123
02-12-18, 05:16
I don't know if this will be deleted for being argumentive but I just wanted to tell you what happened to me recently. I went to have a massage at one of my favorite AMPs and I get to talking to the girl who speaks little English. We have talked before but always through the phone. This time she pulls it out and the first thing I see is thus site on her phone.

Everyone wonders why places clam up so quick and it's because someone is trying to earn favor and show the places the site and what is said about them. Next thing you know its all diy or just nothing at all because someone has to say something.

Please all I ask don't involve others who don't want to indulge in the hobby. You are ruining it for the rest of us. This city is dry as it is and I would like to at least keep something interesting here. Sorry, just wanted to get that out there as this really annoyed me seeing this.

Good luck out there guys.

Sly.

Wyghost
02-12-18, 08:19
I don't know if this will be deleted for being argumentive but I just wanted to tell you what happened to me recently. I went to have a massage at one of my favorite AMPs and I get to talking to the girl who speaks little English. We have talked before but always through the phone. This time she pulls it out and the first thing I see is thus site on her phone.

Everyone wonders why places clam up so quick and it's because someone is trying to earn favor and show the places the site and what is said about them. Next thing you know its all diy or just nothing at all because someone has to say something.

Please all I ask don't involve others who don't want to indulge in the hobby. You are ruining it for the rest of us. This city is dry as it is and I would like to at least keep something interesting here. Sorry, just wanted to get that out there as this really annoyed me seeing this.

Sly.Some do it to brag, others do it because they are dumb, but both are wrong in what the do.

Member #5818
02-12-18, 15:06

Sly.Totally agree.

Bill Bradsky
02-12-18, 19:34

Sly.Anyone who is foolish enough to think that mentioning a review site to an AMP is going to earn them favor is in for a very big negative surprise and they will likely be relegated to DIY prison in that place forever. The people who run these places know all about this site and RM and all the rest.

BigSock
02-12-18, 20:33
Anyone who is foolish enough to think that mentioning a review site to an AMP is going to earn them favor is in for a very big negative surprise and they will likely be relegated to DIY prison in that place forever. The people who run these places know all about this site and RM and all the rest.I totally agree with you Bill, that is the whole purpose of this site is to give reviews or the AMPs be they good or be they bad.

YourMomLikedIt
02-13-18, 11:28
Anyone else get an email from her yesterday?

Apache77
02-13-18, 14:47
Anyone else get an email from her yesterday?Yes, I got an email and I asked if I could post about it and she said fine. Unfortunately, she has lost her apartment so for the time being she will only be doing outcall visits. She said she might be getting a B&B every now and then and would advise her regular clients. Let's just hope this amazing lady is able to find a new place sooner rather than later as I'm sure outcall won't work for too many mongers.

FartCity
02-13-18, 20:56
I know it's near impossible to get any action beyond diy in the Lou, but sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good massage and let myself be surprised where it leads. The 88 buck four hand piqued my interest.

I was met at the doir by a very sweet Asian young lady, couldn't really understand her name, but I don't think it was Helen. Was led to the room where another lady joined in, quite a bit older and less engaging. The massage was good, worth 88 bucks or thereabouts. Unfortunately teasing was minimal. Pretty close, but no touching of anything. Pretty much the same thing after the flip. I'm never too pushy, and always wait for some signals from the girls, but I don't think I got any. Possibly YMMV, but for now I think Cha is just ok for a nice 4 hand massage, but I'm not going to repeat, unless indications are more is available.I've posted this observation previously. It seems way less likely to get a good "bang' for your buck with 4 hand. Girls just seem more timid, which makes sense for a lot of different scenarios, even if they both know you pretty well. Just what I've noticed.

YourMomLikedIt
02-13-18, 21:14
Yes, I got an email and I asked if I could post about it and she said fine. Unfortunately, she has lost her apartment so for the time being she will only be doing outcall visits. She said she might be getting a B&B every now and then and would advise her regular clients. Let's just hope this amazing lady is able to find a new place sooner rather than later as I'm sure outcall won't work for too many mongers.Gracie needs a place.

I will contribute on a monthly basis this amazing woman a place to operate!

Maddog72
02-15-18, 14:57
Gracie needs a place.

I will contribute on a monthly basis this amazing woman a place to operate!Guys we already pay Gracie a ton $$$ she's great but I'm going to guess she can afford her own place IHO.

BukkakeLuvr
02-15-18, 18:28
Looks like thier are a few new girls at professional liveries massage (ygnd 2. 0).

I believe Brielle used to work with lilia after she went independent. Any info on the other 2 new girls April or Sloan's. Are they new to the game or have they workers somewhere else before too?

RHornyBoy
02-15-18, 20:47
On BP saw an ad that points to the web site. www.kellymariecmt.webs.com.

Her ad states: My guests are perfect gentlemen, reliable, mature (35 year-old and up. The older the better. Are highly preferred), drugs, decease- free, physically and emotionally healthy, well educated, generous, sophisticated, well behaved, well spoken, well dressed, well groomed and they are kind, polite, with a calm, confident and gentle demeanor.

Just make sure you are "decease-free".

DocOck81
02-16-18, 00:14
Guys we already pay Gracie a ton $$$ she's great but I'm going to guess she can afford her own place IHO.Agreed. If she cannot handle getting her own place, let her find a SD to fund it or she can do outcalls.

WillRodgers
02-16-18, 16:47
On BP saw an ad that points to the web site. www.kellymariecmt.webs.com.

Her ad states: My guests are perfect gentlemen, reliable, mature (35 year-old and up. The older the better. Are highly preferred), drugs, decease- free, physically and emotionally healthy, well educated, generous, sophisticated, well behaved, well spoken, well dressed, well groomed and they are kind, polite, with a calm, confident and gentle demeanor.

Just make sure you are "decease-free".Being long time hobbyist I've never seen her before anywhere or anyone who's commented on her.

The price point is extremely high for someone with little or no history. If you've got the dough to waste might try wasting on better options with talent who are recognized for their delivery.

Member #6123
02-17-18, 18:43
Anybody see this one.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-relaxing-massage/39407417

On Snapchat she is pretty hot and just signed up for a month for her xrated pics and she quoted 100/140/160.

Tempted on seeing her for the qv but before I do just wanted to see if anyone has seen her.

Thanks.

Fire.

Apache77
02-17-18, 20:19
Agreed. If she cannot handle getting her own place, let her find a SD to fund it or she can do outcalls.With all the talk of Gracy not being able to afford, or "handle", her place I thought I should chime in. She lost her incall not because she couldn't pay the rent but because the landlord asked her to leave because of "suspicious activity". Suspicious activity" is code for many mongers, such as myself, showing up with a bulge in their pants and then leaving an hour later basically unable to move.

By the way, if you think I'm just a complete shill for Gracy then you, sir, would be correct! I have seen this wonderful lady many times and think she is one of the best in our fair city. I'm supposed to see her later this week for an outcall at my place and I can hardly wait, although I think I may need to straighten up the place a bit!

YourMomLikedIt
02-18-18, 11:26
With all the talk of Gracy not being able to afford, or "handle", her place I thought I should chime in. She lost her incall not because she couldn't pay the rent but because the landlord asked her to leave because of "suspicious activity". Suspicious activity" is code for many mongers, such as myself, showing up with a bulge in their pants and then leaving an hour later basically unable to move.

By the way, if you think I'm just a complete shill for Gracy then you, sir, would be correct! I have seen this wonderful lady many times and think she is one of the best in our fair city. I'm supposed to see her later this week for an outcall at my place and I can hardly wait, although I think I may need to straighten up the place a bit!Can I meet her at your place? LOL.

WillRodgers
02-18-18, 15:54
Anyone have experience with Sherry?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-girl-and-best-popular-professional-full-bodywork32-in-outcall-st-charles/23750034

If you could PM me some details I'd appreciate it!

Anondudeinstl
02-19-18, 10:05
I've seen a bunch of comments about gracy, but nothing answering the question of how much does she cost, can I fuck her, and can I cim?

PassportMan69
02-19-18, 14:32
I've seen a bunch of comments about gracy, but nothing answering the question of how much does she cost, can I fuck her, and can I cim?Good question! How nasty can she be?

PassportMan69
02-19-18, 14:40
Seen a few comments on the honeys, and now their website has a couple of them offering outcalls. Would love to get asian Alley to my house or hotel. $400 quoted for everything. Anyone have an everything experience with her? I probably have to do an in call with her first?

WillRodgers
02-19-18, 17:25
I've seen a bunch of comments about gracy, but nothing answering the question of how much does she cost, can I fuck her, and can I cim?The answer to all your question depend on "how much" you answer to #1. If you pay enough I'm sure she'll paint your house too!

TonyGlass
02-20-18, 12:10
Last week I went to the old reliable Super Spa / Fuji Spa, whatever they call it this week, in Centerville. Went for the one hour with shower for 60. Started with the shower, she cleaned me up everywhere, special attention to the boys and back end. About half way through the shower, some old gal called my girl out to talk with someone and the old gal took over the shower! I am like WTF! She said my girl would be right back, and she was back in a minute to complete and dry me off. Back to the room and I laid out 1.6 for the tip, that may be a little high, but I always get great reliable service. After a light massage, she started licking me all over! Pretty soon my favorite number 69 came up. Wasn't long and she was bent over the chair looking in the mirror watch me do my job. Ended up back on the table for several positions. I almost blew my wad but she stopped me, which is unusual, she said not yet! I was so close, I could barely stop. And then you know how it is when you get so close and get stopped, well then we got back at it and I didn't think I would ever get to finish, but she was a trooper though and kept riding and then sucking to finish me. I was there almost an hour and had a great time as always. Highly recommend.

Blue23
02-20-18, 18:54
Does anyone have any info on Tammy in Richmond Heights? Is she legit?

Sparky140
02-20-18, 20:50
Last week I went to the old reliable Super Spa / Fuji Spa, whatever they call it this week, in Centerville. Went for the one hour with shower for 60. Started with the shower, she cleaned me up everywhere, special attention to the boys and back end. About half way through the shower, some old gal called my girl out to talk with someone and the old gal took over the shower! I am like WTF! She said my girl would be right back, and she was back in a minute to complete and dry me off. Back to the room and I laid out 1.6 for the tip, that may be a little high, but I always get great reliable service. After a light massage, she started licking me all over! Pretty soon my favorite number 69 came up. Wasn't long and she was bent over the chair looking in the mirror watch me do my job. Ended up back on the table for several positions. I almost blew my wad but she stopped me, which is unusual, she said not yet! I was so close, I could barely stop. And then you know how it is when you get so close and get stopped, well then we got back at it and I didn't think I would ever get to finish, but she was a trooper though and kept riding and then sucking to finish me. I was there almost an hour and had a great time as always. Highly recommend.Do you happen to remember her name. My go to person is Lucky!

PassportMan69
02-20-18, 22:02
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

I banned you because you're obviously a shill for Fuji. If you ever do this again I'll edit the "review" to say that there are bedbugs in your place.

A2

Dagny Taggert
02-21-18, 08:41
Tammy is a long-time favorite of mine. I cannot recommend her enough. If I get around to it, I hope to write a review this week. I saw here about two weeks ago and, as usual, enjoyed her and myself thoroughly.

DT.

Does anyone have any info on Tammy in Richmond Heights? Is she legit?

MadeInTheUsa
02-21-18, 21:22
What isbthe best time to go to fugi spa to have selection of girls? Do youbget to see each girl & take your pick?

Bill Bradsky
02-22-18, 00:29
What isbthe best time to go to fugi spa to have selection of girls? Do youbget to see each girl & take your pick?Just like any entertainment business, Friday night and Saturday they have the most staff working. You can see anyone who is available. The bad news is that those times are also when they are the busiest and a lot of the girls will already be occupied.

Member #6067
02-22-18, 14:40
Been out of the game for a bit any positive words or any AMP to request been kinda quiet.

Pm please or post thanks.

Splatter34
02-22-18, 14:40
I was running loose at 10 pm earlier this week and stopped in at this AMP. Although the door faces Tesson Ferry, you get to it from a side street and have to go around the backside of the building. That feels a bit seedy. Or promising. Based on your mood. And at 10 pm, I thought my chances were pretty good. Saw two women that appeared attractive enough, but I'm not very good about ages. I ended up doing 30 minutes for $40 with Amy. No discussion about tips at any time. Amy provided a great massage. Concentrating on my back and really ironed out some kinks that I didn't even know I had. About half way through she applied oil and conntinued the massage. Even though she washed it off, I carried the smell and feel of oil until I showered at home.

On the flip, she did a bit of leg massage before putting my hand on my cock, which was begging for attention. I asked about getting help. She looked up to the door and essentially said DIY, which then happened while she played with the boys. Maybe she was concerned about someone coming in? Or maybe that's just a ploy that puts an end to the customer's request? All-in-all, a very good massage with a so-so ending. I tipped $10 at the door because she really did work on me like a pro.

The place seems clean and upscale by what I saw. But unless I hear of some positive change, I won't be going back.

Member #6123
02-22-18, 16:44
Went to VIP over the weekend and asked for Tina due to good reviews on her. I never saw her so really don't if it was actually her or not. This person was probably in her 40's. So so looking a good massage with hardly any teasing. On the flip never asked what I wanted and just finished me off nicely. I heard for others she allows more but never got offered.

My favorite is still BLDS.

Been out of the game for a bit any positive words or any AMP to request been kinda quiet.

Pm please or post thanks.

Bill Bradsky
02-22-18, 17:50
Went to VIP over the weekend and asked for Tina due to good reviews on her. I never saw her so really don't if it was actually her or not. This person was probably in her 40's. So so looking a good massage with hardly any teasing. On the flip never asked what I wanted and just finished me off nicely. I heard for others she allows more but never got offered.

My favorite is still BLDS.Tina at VIP is tall and slender and has zero curves, but is very nice and is a no BS type.

I have to say BLDS has upped their game from the way they used to be. Last time I was there I saw a much younger gal who had a dress on with tights and was nice enough. That is a welcome change from the bullet proof jeans over Spanx look they used to have, but it may have been a one-off thing.

TonyGlass
02-22-18, 18:01
What isbthe best time to go to fugi spa to have selection of girls? Do youbget to see each girl & take your pick?I normally go in the mid afternoon. I usually go to the strip clubs for a warm up, and normally not to busy at the clubs. As far as Fuji, when I get there in mid afternoon, they are not busy at all, only 1 or 2 cars in parking lot. As far as a lineup, I have never been given the choice of girls, anytime I ask for one, they say she is on vacation, that happens a lot. But I will say whoever I get, I usually get pretty good service, there was only one a few years ago I would not see again, but I am sure she is gone by now. I like the mid day when they are not busy, the girls seem to take their time and give you more attention and am never rushed.

AsianMasge1967
02-23-18, 10:34
Tina at VIP is tall and slender and has zero curves, but is very nice and is a no BS type.

I have to say BLDS has upped their game from the way they used to be. Last time I was there I saw a much younger gal who had a dress on with tights and was nice enough. That is a welcome change from the bullet proof jeans over Spanx look they used to have, but it may have been a one-off thing.Right on Bill. Speaking of BLDS, they have an apartment AMP in Creve Coeur that offers FS. Go to BP an search for Kiki. Chen Sheng massage in Valley Park is also upping their game. There are two really hot girls working there that are very accommodating.

BukkakeLuvr
02-23-18, 12:22
Any info on her?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/california-dream-girl-irresistible-blonde-call-kate-sexy-real-ready/38338262

Thanks in advance.

Elnino1978
02-24-18, 11:14
Thanks for the review for Chen Sheng. Visited Fri evening and had an enjoyable massage. Ladies were nice and place was clean, left very relaxed. Only issue was area was busy, almost no parking. Will return for another massage in future.

ElNino.

Right on Bill. Speaking of BLDS, they have an apartment AMP in Creve Coeur that offers FS. Go to BP an search for Kiki. Chen Sheng massage in Valley Park is also upping their game. There are two really hot girls working there that are very accommodating.

JohnnyRocket17
02-24-18, 13:01
Is there a site?

DocOck81
02-24-18, 14:54
I know stuff happens but there is nothing that will kill a girl's reputation faster than repeatedly cancelling appointments at the last minute. We see posts and comments all the time where they tell the guys their time is valuable but they don't care to have the same respect when they make appointments to keep them. Just a friendly FYI to the girls I know who read the messages on here who can't keep appointments they make.

Apache77
02-24-18, 15:38
Is there a site?Wow. Just go to the BP post and click on the link.

Member #6123
02-24-18, 15:49
http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-relaxing-massage/39407417

Had to see this one this past week after watching her snap chat pics / videos. Def the girl in the pics / snap gorgeous everything. She should be in the escort section but she doesn't see her self as an escort.

Saw her at her upscale hotel and met her outside her room and was blown away. Chatted a little in her room and got started with the qv hundo She had me lay in the bed and she just stripped down to her Thong. Believe she might charge extra for the panties to come off. Her bod was just flawless nice perky tits with a rock hard ass. Massage was so so and with normal finish she up charges with anything else. Super nice chick but too rich for my blood to see her on a regular basis. She can charge like she does because she knows she will get the money she asks for with no questions ask. There is zero chance of negotiating with her so don't try and she might not see if you try to negotiate her prices.

Once you see her snaps you will want to see her. For the x-rated ones she wants 10 bucks a month via PayPal acct and imhop it's worth it at least for a month or so. She is def for real and knows how to work it.

You will need to text her for her donations which is set in stone and she has a website and if you ask she will send you the link.

Will probably see her one more time to see what the hhr gets.

She pretty much keeps busy but she will answer your text right away.

If you see her let me know your experience with her.

Puppy48
02-24-18, 17:09

Had to see this one this past week after watching her snap chat pics / videos. Def the girl in the pics / snap gorgeous everything. She should be in the escort section but she doesn't see her self as an escort.

Saw her at her upscale hotel and met her outside her room and was blown away. Chatted a little in her room and got started with the qv hundo She had me lay in the bed and she just stripped down to her Thong. Believe she might charge extra for the panties to come off. Her bod was just flawless nice perky tits with a rock hard ass. Massage was so so and with normal finish she up charges with anything else. Super nice chick but too rich for my blood to see her on a regular basis. She can charge like she does because she knows she will get the money she asks for with no questions ask. There is zero chance of negotiating with her so don't try and she might not see if you try to negotiate her prices.

Once you see her snaps you will want to see her. For the x-rated ones she wants 10 bucks a month via PayPal acct and imhop it's worth it at least for a month or so. She is def for real and knows how to work it.

You will need to text her for her donations which is set in stone and she has a website and if you ask she will send you the link.

Will probably see her one more time to see what the hhr gets.

She pretty much keeps busy but she will answer your text right away.

If you see her let me know your experience with her.What were her fees?

Thank you!!

LuvMchn
02-24-18, 19:06
Has anyone seen Holly in Wildwood. Can't find any reviews. Prices seem a little high. Just want to see if it's worth it?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/holly/36464747

Member #5818
02-25-18, 00:37
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/d/professional-luxuries/6507157974.html

Is this that Girl Next Door massage place?

Member #5818
02-25-18, 00:37
Thanks for the review for Chen Sheng. Visited Fri evening and had an enjoyable massage. Ladies were nice and place was clean, left very relaxed. Only issue was area was busy, almost no parking. Will return for another massage in future.

ElNino.Average age of masseuse?

Elnino1978
02-25-18, 02:39
The lady attending to me was at the desk when I arrived and also did massage.

Early 20's, fuller build but pleasant and friendly.

And as always, little to no english.

Average age of masseuse?

Apache77
02-25-18, 08:51
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/d/professional-luxuries/6507157974.html

Is this that Girl Next Door massage place?Yes, that is basically YGND rrebranded as Professional Luxuries Massage with, I'm assuming, Lake still running the show. Interesting that the website now says, in many places: "Please note that we do not offer licensed massage therapy and are not licensed massage therapists. " That may stem from the fact that I think they were busted for not having a business license, but I'm just guessing.

Bill Bradsky
02-25-18, 11:05
Tammy is a long-time favorite of mine. I cannot recommend her enough. If I get around to it, I hope to write a review this week. I saw here about two weeks ago and, as usual, enjoyed her and myself thoroughly.

DT.Hey DT, so these are her real pics? Looking forward to that report.

Dagny Taggert
02-25-18, 12:16
Looks about right.

She's not fake anywhere, and no tattoos either.

Very clean woman who's bright, well informed and excellent company.

A favorite of mine for sure.

DT.

Hey DT, so these are her real pics? Looking forward to that report.

Member #6123
02-25-18, 12:54
Made a visit to Chen Sheng last night in Valley Park and only 2 girls working there. After about 30 min wait got Coco cute gal 20 something with little plump body. Decent massage with a little tease little roaming and without asking got a nice finish.

If you go here and got time to kill stop at Nopal Mexican restaurant before same lot.

All in all nice time don't know if will repeat since really not close to me.

WillRodgers
02-25-18, 13:07
Hey DT, so these are her real pics? Looking forward to that report.Those are real pictures of her.

Nalopy
02-25-18, 16:13
Has anyone seen Holly in Wildwood. Can't find any reviews. Prices seem a little high. Just want to see if it's worth it?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/holly/36464747Check out review from 12-26-17.

IlcCouple94
02-25-18, 21:45
Any info on couples massage with HE or at least teasing for both? We've had some great ones on vacation but having trouble finding around the St. Louis area. Recently had a couples massage in FVH and they barely reached mid thigh and very little contact above the knee on the flip.

Jeffc 574
02-26-18, 11:34
Does anyone have any info on Tammy in Richmond Heights? Is she legit?Tammy is my ATF, at least so far. The pictures on Instagram are 100% her. No Photoshop, no Instagram filters. She does have a few scars, I want to say from an auto accident. If you like long and lean, book today. Pleasant enough conversation and a good rub. She offers the standard YGND handshake at the base price. At $$ total, is a fully nude Tammy and you can play. FS is the third option. If you don't last your hour there is light stroking and conversation after. Shower time is built in so an hour is closer to 45 minutes on the table. Live with it. It also means you and I won't meet on her doorstep. Centrally located location with street parking.

Mafo29
02-26-18, 20:49
So when looking at post on backpge the last few months All have been posting with a link to Facebook, Twitter, etc. I see it funny that in the post the "therapist" goes by Mistress Willow though her Facebook account name that she links to is RhondaSmith84.

Do we start calling them Rhonda or Willow?

A1. These are made up names to point out my example.

StlGuy1950
02-27-18, 12:30
So when looking at post on backpge the last few months All have been posting with a link to Facebook, Twitter, etc. I see it funny that in the post the "therapist" goes by Mistress Willow though her Facebook account name that she links to is RhondaSmith84.

Do we start calling them Rhonda or Willow?

A1. These are made up names to point out my example.I seem to remember that there was a post awhile back that said BP now requires some type of social media link on the their posting. Most of the time the social media link is bogus and is there just to satisfy the requirements of BP.

StlGuy1950
02-27-18, 12:34
Was thinking about visiting BLDS after a somewhat long hiatus. Any suggestions on who to request for an appointment or is simply walking in the best current option. PM or public response would be appreciated.

StlGuy1950
02-27-18, 13:26
Was thinking about visiting BLDS after a somewhat long hiatus. Any suggestions on who to request for an appointment or is simply walking in the best current option. PM or public response would be appreciated.Especially intel on the girl with dress and tights. One of my turn on's is to roam up and down the girls legs and crotch. Much easier without spanks and jeans. I miss Susan at Royal who had the dress and no tights. She used to let you roam all over under her dress. Sadly she is no longer there.

Stlconnoisseur
02-27-18, 21:06
Anyone seen Toni. Her photos look good but wondering if these are accurate. Can't remember the porn star that was with Hometown Honeys and was in St. Peters / Cave Springs area. Would appreciate any information if you have seen her. Thanks!

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irresistible-upscale-milf-come-see/36131862

Daviss
02-28-18, 12:08
Anyone seen Toni. Her photos look good but wondering if these are accurate. Can't remember the porn star that was with Hometown Honeys and was in St. Peters / Cave Springs area. Would appreciate any information if you have seen her. Thanks!

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irresistible-upscale-milf-come-see/36131862Anxious for any feedback. The adv has a link to instagram--but it's non functional.

Maddog72
02-28-18, 23:17
Anxious for any feedback. The adv has a link to instagram--but it's non functional.Hey so I've seen Toni twice, here is the deal photos fake as could be she probably weighs 230 or so on a 5'3" frame so huge however what I will tell you if I've seen here twice she give the best handshake I've probably ever had no extras on the table but if you can get past how fake the pics are the HJ is worth it I usually steer away from now girls it's just not my thing trust me on the HJ though.

J Redmond
03-01-18, 08:52
This has to set a new record for "bait and switch".

Are you saying the real girl is actually 230 pounds? And she only jacks you off?

Hey so I've seen Toni twice, here is the deal photos fake as could be she probably weighs 230 or so on a 5'3" frame so huge however what I will tell you if I've seen here twice she give the best handshake I've probably ever had no extras on the table but if you can get past how fake the pics are the HJ is worth it I usually steer away from now girls it's just not my thing trust me on the HJ though.

Daviss
03-01-18, 09:52
Hey so I've seen Toni twice, here is the deal photos fake as could be she probably weighs 230 or so on a 5'3" frame so huge however what I will tell you if I've seen here twice she give the best handshake I've probably ever had no extras on the table but if you can get past how fake the pics are the HJ is worth it I usually steer away from now girls it's just not my thing trust me on the HJ though.Thanks!

Where I come from--that's call "bait and switch". Too bad.

Daviss
03-01-18, 19:01
This has to set a new record for "bait and switch".

Are you saying the real girl is actually 230 pounds? And she only jacks you off?Thank God!

Member #6067
03-01-18, 21:16
She is nice gal but she is way bigger than pic bait and switch plus she wants 150 for 1/2 hr too steep.

Bill Bradsky
03-01-18, 22:36
Went to VIP over the weekend and asked for Tina due to good reviews on her. I never saw her so really don't if it was actually her or not.

My favorite is still BLDS.Just FYI, got a message from Tina and she left for greener pastures it seems.

Maddog72
03-01-18, 22:39
Thanks!

Where I come from--that's call "bait and switch". Too bad.Yes it is bait and switch I meant to say big girls are not my thing but I did repeat the only thing that is the same as pics is hair color she is BIG I was nice on the 230# probably bigger.

StlGuy1950
03-02-18, 09:56
Especially intel on the girl with dress and tights. One of my turn on's is to roam up and down the girls legs and crotch. Much easier without spanks and jeans. I miss Susan at Royal who had the dress and no tights. She used to let you roam all over under her dress. Sadly she is no longer there.Made a one hour appointment for a massage and got Jenny. Allows roaming with a HJ finish.

Jeffc 574
03-02-18, 13:48
I did not get much luck the last time I was there which was about a year ago. As a few of you have posted better times to be had, about how much?

Member #6123
03-02-18, 15:34
35 and up just depends what you want.

I did not get much luck the last time I was there which was about a year ago. As a few of you have posted better times to be had, about how much?

ThatGuy43
03-02-18, 16:27
I did not get much luck the last time I was there which was about a year ago. As a few of you have posted better times to be had, about how much?Was there yesterday and had a girl named Ida (or that's how I think she pronounced it). Very cute and thin. Definitely quite a bit of teasing. $40 for 30 and a $20 tip. The ending was very very nice.

When I walked out, she did say that's all when I gave her the tip. Thought I was being fair.

StlGuy1950
03-03-18, 11:30
Was there yesterday and had a girl named Ida (or that's how I think she pronounced it). Very cute and thin. Definitely quite a bit of teasing. $40 for 30 and a $20 tip. The ending was very very nice.

When I walked out, she did say that's all when I gave her the tip. Thought I was being fair.Hmmmm. Let's see, quite a bit of teasing and a very very nice ending. Assume not DIY. A $20 tip me thinks does not reflect the service given nor received.

MCH1968
03-03-18, 14:33
Just make sure you are "decease-free".By that can we assume she means living?

Ekim76
03-04-18, 18:32
Went by today and new management and boss! The girl ee said that Tina and Koko were gone. They were problems and new boss said no more problems. She didn't let hands roam at all. New girls coming tomorrow but I wouldn't expect anything. Time to move on. Does anyone know where Tina and Koko might have ended up.

Sarcasticles
03-04-18, 19:27
Hey guys, I found a young lady this week that used to work for MB a couple years ago. Spinner type, good massage and lots on the menu.

Here's the deal, Auntie F came visiting and she lost the last page of her menu this week. She is in town till late Monday. Seniors, if you want info, PM me.

Ekim76
03-04-18, 23:28
Anyone seen her? Her email came back as andrew? At gmail.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-sweetand-not-mean-slim-and-lean-now-your-reality-and-no-more-a-dream-your-chocolate-queen/30179883

Donny Brasso
03-04-18, 23:31
Went by today and new management and boss! The girl ee said that Tina and Koko were gone. They were problems and new boss said no more problems. She didn't let hands roam at all. New girls coming tomorrow but I wouldn't expect anything. Time to move on. Does anyone know where Tina and Koko might have ended up.Did you get the kinda thicker. Well kinda a fat ass for a asian? Good god if so it took everything I had to talk her into a pole stroke.

RegisJ1
03-05-18, 11:17
Anyone seen her? Her email came back as andrew? At gmail.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-sweetand-not-mean-slim-and-lean-now-your-reality-and-no-more-a-dream-your-chocolate-queen/30179883I saw her a few times while she was in Fenton. Pictures are of her. Service is a big YMMV, but I would recommend checking her out. Lots of fun.

Dickisslick
03-05-18, 14:14
Odd, my service was opposite of yours. But, I am a long time client though. I did not see Kevin or Susie when I came in, but girl at desk was accommodating during massage with no prompting. FYI: Girls change every week or so. Do not expect to see posted girl unless poster saw them this morning and you are there that afternoon.

Dickisslick.

AssLover0
03-05-18, 14:17
Was there yesterday and had a girl named Ida (or that's how I think she pronounced it). Very cute and thin. Definitely quite a bit of teasing. $40 for 30 and a $20 tip. The ending was very very nice.

When I walked out, she did say that's all when I gave her the tip. Thought I was being fair.You were being fair. Remember that girls to work in massage parlors that provide extras are basically prostitutes. And in the prostitutes mind you cannot overpay her.

Runon99
03-05-18, 16:24

When I walked out, she did say that's all when I gave her the tip. Thought I was being fair.I don't know what the tip scale is like in the St. Louis area, but that seems really low. Even though it was just a half hour session, I wouldn't give less than $40 for what you described.

Just curious, have you given that tip before for similar experiences, or was this your first time doing this kind of thing?

Sarcasticles
03-05-18, 18:50
Hey guys, I found a young lady this week that used to work for MB a couple years ago. Spinner type, good massage and lots on the menu.

Here's the deal, Auntie F came visiting and she lost the last page of her menu this week. She is in town till late Monday. Seniors, if you want info, PM me.So, she might actually be staying longer if you guys want to see her. Think she needs cash to get to next location. Here every couple weeks.

FartCity
03-05-18, 20:41
I don't know what the tip scale is like in the St. Louis area, but that seems really low. Even though it was just a half hour session, I wouldn't give less than $40 for what you described.

Just curious, have you given that tip before for similar experiences, or was this your first time doing this kind of thing?The standard tip scale in St. Louis and most of the Midwest is $20 for diy and $40 for he. Anything less and you probably hope she doesn't see you come in next time. They share info on who tops what with their coworkers often.

Stlconnoisseur
03-05-18, 21:11
Hi, has anyone seen Sloan?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/can-you-handle-our-newsest-girl-erotically-gifted-luscious-curves-and-naturally-busty-sloan/38393992

I would appreciate any information on looks and level of fun available.

Elnino1978
03-06-18, 01:29
Had some time and paid a visit to BLDS Sat before closing. Got Jenny I believe (Older lady and thin) for a massage. After flip immediately asked for "how much tip" $1. For top off and happy finish. Too much for just looking, feeling and HJ, so got her down to. 5 for roam inside bra and HJ. Rushed and out door at 45 min.

Not as nice as Classic, Chen and VIP, so probably last time there (O for 2).

I have always been thinking about Amanda and now that she moved out from Mar Hts may try. Any one have any encounters with her?

I also saw Holly is listing in the massage section of BP now, enjoyed her last year for FS but may try massage and see what is on menus. Any one try her for massage?

Thanks and enjoy ElNino.

Deldel
03-06-18, 10:21
Had some time and paid a visit to BLDS Sat before closing. Got Jenny I believe (Older lady and thin) for a massage. After flip immediately asked for "how much tip" $1. For top off and happy finish. Too much for just looking, feeling and HJ, so got her down to. 5 for roam inside bra and HJ. Rushed and out door at 45 min.

I have always been thinking about Amanda and now that she moved out from Mar Hts may try. Any one have any encounters with her?

I also saw Holly is listing in the massage section of BP now, enjoyed her last year for FS but may try massage and see what is on menus. Any one try her for massage?

Thanks and enjoy ElNino.Maybe it was just me, but she seemed all business and totally legit. Went on to say she preferred athletes.

Hooterpatrol
03-06-18, 10:58
Is this the famous Karen that people compare to since retired Debbie?

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/d/looking-for-the-best/6519138011.html

AssLover0
03-06-18, 14:32

Thanks and enjoy ElNino.I see poeple reference it a lot. Is it a massage parlor? A strip club that offers TLC?

Lovethatbob
03-06-18, 16:18
I see poeple reference it a lot. Is it a massage parlor? A strip club that offers TLC?Beautiful Life Day Spa.

Joshstl
03-06-18, 16:33
Well, I saw the report that VIP was dead, and then a report that said it was fine. I was in area, so took a chance.

I think I would have had a more erotic massage from my grandmother.

Despite my effort to tell her no drape. Drape went on, and was on 85% of the time. Absolutely no tease. Not even a very good massage. Gal was old and unatractive. I won't be back until I see a bunch of good reports.

GrabSumbud
03-06-18, 17:27
Finally checked out VIP (hwy K) after reading reviews for awhile. Only saw two ladies working. Both looked 50+. Should've left then but sometimes looks can be deceiving. Not this time. Did not like the drape at all and the massage was more like her trying to get me to tap out from her putting her body weight into my massage. Never flipped and was very disappointed. Will not return no matter what.

Bill Bradsky
03-06-18, 17:43
Well, I saw the report that VIP was dead, and then a report that said it was fine. I was in area, so took a chance.

I think I would have had a more erotic massage from my grandmother.

Despite my effort to tell her no drape. Drape went on, and was on 85% of the time. Absolutely no tease. Not even a very good massage. Gal was old and unatractive. I won't be back until I see a bunch of good reports.That's a bummer, but these places run in streaks. For a while there was no reason to go to an AAMP. I went to Orlando this winter for a visit. I think I have to move to Florida now to ever be happy again.

Dubberman
03-06-18, 18:36

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-massage-with-isabella-new-phone-number/37190812

I tried setting up a time with these two, Khloe and Isabella. I contacted Khloe first but she never replied back. Okay moving on. Isabella got back to me and we made a time to meet a few hours later with her telling me to contact her one hour before for the address. I did that and crickets, tried again later, got more crickets.

I guess these girls think they're too above us to just ignore us or blow off a scheduled appointment.

HeadHunter42
03-06-18, 19:43
How accommodating is this place?

Bonerfide
03-06-18, 20:47
Is this the famous Karen that people compare to since retired Debbie?

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/thp/d/looking-for-the-best/6519138011.htmlYes. Very nice therapeutic real massage. Optional endings all very nice. YMMV.

Paulieb9601
03-07-18, 14:48
Hi, has anyone seen Sloan?

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/can-you-handle-our-newsest-girl-erotically-gifted-luscious-curves-and-naturally-busty-sloan/38393992

I would appreciate any information on looks and level of fun available.I saw her when she first started with YGND (can't remember their new name). She is very nice, larger than the pictures make her out to be. Not fat, everything is pretty tight, but a curvy girl. Wonderful boobs, large, perky, and great. The massage left a lot to be desired (at least from past experience with YGND). Basically rubs oil on your back and legs with minimal teasing. On the flip goes right to business and definitely knows how to use those boobs. Slightly rushed and definitely didn't get my 45 minutes.

For the price point, there are better values, but maybe it gets better with more visits. As always YMMV.

Paulieb9601
03-07-18, 14:58

Thanks and enjoy ElNino.I was in the area and gave Holly a try. From previous reports, I didn't have high expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. Pretty girl, nice body. She uses real massage oil (has a shower available), and I was happy with the massage. Took her time and gave me one of the better massages. She's a little cautious, which is ok by me. On the flip tells you to put her hand where you want her to concentrate the remaining massage time. She took her time with the end of the massage. All in all I was pleased and will repeat when I'm in the area.

I didn't get the impression that more was on the table. If FS is available, I may need to make a special trip. Do you remember what she charged for FS?

ChinnaSwami
03-07-18, 17:16
How accommodating is this place?I visited this place last week. I got the girl who used to work in Clayton Classic Spa. She is very accomodating.

Member #6123
03-07-18, 18:02
If your discreet Khloe will return your text. She is just really busy don't give up. You can snap chat her as well if she isn't answering her texts.

You will not be disappointed.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-massage-with-isabella-new-phone-number/37190812

I tried setting up a time with these two, Khloe and Isabella. I contacted Khloe first but she never replied back. Okay moving on. Isabella got back to me and we made a time to meet a few hours later with her telling me to contact her one hour before for the address. I did that and crickets, tried again later, got more crickets.

I guess these girls think they're too above us to just ignore us or blow off a scheduled appointment.

Member #5818
03-07-18, 18:45
I visited this place last week. I got the girl who used to work in Clayton Classic Spa. She is very accomodating.Both places are accommodating?

HesDeadJim
03-08-18, 04:01
Went back to an area I had not been for a long time. FUJI spa on hwy 157 in IL.

For the old timers, right between where VIP and Pink's used to be. Long story short, Korean ladies, 40- ish. Saw Yoyo. Pretty enough, very nice, skinny body, ample sized and very well done bolt-ons. Took the hour option with table shower. To keep it short, I received everything I expected. 60 for the hour, tip the the masseuse for anything above and beyond. Remember you get what you pay for. Apparently the former "Pink" herself runs the place. Said hello and exchanged pleasantries. If you really for some reason need more details I will answer PMs from seniors.

HesDeadJim
03-08-18, 05:20
If you are on this forum then Amanda is the last gal you are looking to get a massage from. Do not bother unless you like being disappointed. Do not pay attention to the wording on any of her ads. It is intentionally misleading. Dozens of reports on her over the last 4+ years. Nobody happy.

Coatings Guy
03-08-18, 09:26
Yes. Very nice therapeutic real massage. Optional endings all very nice. YMMV.So happy she is back! Absolutely the best st louis has to offer!

Jeffc 574
03-08-18, 12:03
I just saw a message about a week old asking about parking when visiting Lilia. There are meters out front. I think they take quarters, I know they take credit cards. The charge just says stlparking. The address is the parking division downtown.

Elnino1978
03-08-18, 12:38
Thanks, I was hoping that she changed, but apparently not.

Thanks for the heads up.

ElNino.

If you are on this forum then Amanda is the last gal you are looking to get a massage from. Do not bother unless you like being disappointed. Do not pay attention to the wording on any of her ads. It is intentionally misleading. Dozens of reports on her over the last 4+ years. Nobody happy.

Dubberman
03-08-18, 22:48
If your discreet Khloe will return your text. She is just really busy don't give up. You can snap chat her as well if she isn't answering her texts.

You will not be disappointed.Yea, she answered like five hours later after the initial contact and sends a new message every couple hours. She does need a reference so I gave her one. Hopefully she gets back to me with that. I get why she's busy and I can understand so nothing wrong with that.

Erdric
03-09-18, 00:47
Any places in South County area that end with a BJ? And for how much? Wife's been slacking lately and need something satisfying.

GrabSumbud
03-09-18, 15:37
Had been awhile since I'd seen Angel. She was working w Lake last time I'd seen her. Rest assure her body and skill set is still as good as it was before!! Had a dream about her today and was not disappointed. Nice massage BBBJ on the flip followed by covered ch. Blew in the bad shortly after. Will make sure I rub one out prior next time.

ChinnaSwami
03-09-18, 16:39
Both places are accommodating?I no more go to Classic Spa so I have no idea how they are doing now.

DocOck81
03-10-18, 13:38
I know stuff happens but there is nothing that will kill a girl's reputation faster than repeatedly cancelling appointments at the last minute. We see posts and comments all the time where they tell the guys their time is valuable but they don't care to have the same respect when they make appointments to keep them. Just a friendly FYI to the girls I know who read the messages on here who can't keep appointments they make.Refreshing since this week alone I had two girls I see regularly no show and no contact at date time after confirming with me the day before. Nothing will kill a reputation faster than no showing on a client with no contact. I don't care how popular or busy a girl is, when people start to notice you are flaking on them, you will start to lose business.

I am holding off on names until I hear back from them.

Olman
03-11-18, 13:12
I no more go to Classic Spa so I have no idea how they are doing now.I checked out Classic Spa and was happy I did. Had older plain looking woman who did a nice rub and was accommodating.

RickBarnes
03-11-18, 15:48
I checked out Classic Spa and was happy I did. Had older plain looking woman who did a nice rub and was accommodating.MT allowed?

Bill Bradsky
03-11-18, 15:53
I checked out Classic Spa and was happy I did. Had older plain looking woman who did a nice rub and was accommodating.I have not been there for a long time. Do they still have a bed sheet curtain for a door? There was zero privacy as I recall and one of the reasons I did not return. Considering the money these places make they could at least put in a real door.

LknAss
03-11-18, 15:53
I checked out Classic Spa and was happy I did. Had older plain looking woman who did a nice rub and was accommodating.I too have been to Classic recently. My last three visits were with different masseuses. All three really knew what they were doing and gave a great massage. I left happy every time.

Luvtheladies
03-12-18, 00:26
That's a bummer, but these places run in streaks. For a while there was no reason to go to an AAMP. I went to Orlando this winter for a visit. I think I have to move to Florida now to ever be happy again.Dallas is well worth ckg out. AMP mecca.

Olman
03-12-18, 05:23
They have doors. MT allowed.

Davi2188
03-12-18, 09:18
I'm in town for just the afternoon. I'm looking for someone that gives the good massage in addition to just a good ending. Preferably independent. Any suggestions?

Splatter34
03-12-18, 12:38
They have doors. MT allowed.I can't find the meaning for MT? Help please.

Oscar314
03-12-18, 15:44
I can't find the meaning for MT? Help please.Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it stands for "Mutual Touch".

Puppy48
03-12-18, 15:58
I can't find the meaning for MT? Help please.Mutual touching allowed.

Bill Bradsky
03-12-18, 16:54
I'm in town for just the afternoon. I'm looking for someone that gives the good massage in addition to just a good ending. Preferably independent. Any suggestions?If you are downtown for the games you are actually closer to places across the river in Illinois. Go to BP and search Fuji and take an Uber. No good independents nearby, I am sorry to say.

LordMorpheus
03-12-18, 18:07
I can't find the meaning for MT? Help please.Mutual Touch.

Deldel
03-12-18, 18:25
Beautiful Life Day Spa.

63131.First time last Friday morning. Ended up with Yuki, 40+ average looks. Thought uh-oh when she covered me with a sheet. No sign of fun until she got on the table and put one knee way up close, between the legs. That was it until the end of the back rub and after the warm wash. Then the fun began: very light touch all over, including the taint. She also got up on the table, straddling my head. All I could think about was going home with my scalp smelling like an anchovy pizza! On the flip, she wasted no time, giving me the universal hand job signal. We dickered: an additional $50 with roaming rights. OK, but no skin. Might go back if I can't get in with "I'm running late NH".

AsianMasge1967
03-13-18, 08:39
Has anyone been to this one yet? It is quite the hike for me to get there but as we all know on this forum, we will travel a good distance for a healing hand! Any intel would be appreciated.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-healinghand-massage-3143757233-or-feel-free-walking-for-make-appointment/37256682

JakeStone
03-13-18, 12:16
I'll be in town next month and would like to visit one of these two.

I started out at Kimjoe's a decade ago and then became a regular of Lee's when she took over. I've never heard how she's performing since her stroke. Any word on how things are at her place now?

I never went to Mimi's in Swansea, but the reports I've read here make it sound like I would like it. That being said, she doesn't appear to be advertising anymore. Is she still offering services? Worth checking out?

JakeStone
03-13-18, 13:23
I am going to be in town next month and want to visit one of these two providers.

I started out at Kimjoe and then became a regular of Lee's after she took over. Always enjoyed the tease. I haven't heard how she's recovered from her stroke and whether one can expect the same performance.

I've never seen Mimi in Swansea, but reports here suggest I would enjoy her. That being said, it appears that she has stopped advertising. Is she still providing services that have been reported here?

Any thoughts anyone may have would be appreciated. Thanks.

Member #5818
03-13-18, 14:02
I have not been there for a long time. Do they still have a bed sheet curtain for a door? There was zero privacy as I recall and one of the reasons I did not return. Considering the money these places make they could at least put in a real door.Are they all older looking women in their 40's?

HeadHunter42
03-13-18, 17:48
I gave it a try. Very little MT had some tall older lady probably in her 50's. Massage was ok some what accommodating. Probably won't go back though.

BigSock
03-13-18, 21:04
I am going to be in town next month and want to visit one of these two providers.

I started out at Kimjoe and then became a regular of Lee's after she took over. Always enjoyed the tease. I haven't heard how she's recovered from her stroke and whether one can expect the same performance.

I've never seen Mimi in Swansea, but reports here suggest I would enjoy her. That being said, it appears that she has stopped advertising. Is she still providing services that have been reported here?

Any thoughts anyone may have would be appreciated. Thanks.Kinjoes is hit or miss but on the other hand Mimi is I sure thing. Lee is more affordable where Mimi will drain your wallet, but then again Mimi has more on the menu.

BigSock
03-13-18, 21:06
Has anyone been to this one yet? It is quite the hike for me to get there but as we all know on this forum, we will travel a good distance for a healing hand! Any intel would be appreciated.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-healinghand-massage-3143757233-or-feel-free-walking-for-make-appointment/37256682Have gone there many times and always leave happy.

RickBarnes
03-13-18, 21:58
Are they all older looking women in their 40's?I was there a couple of months ago and had a younger one. Probably in her 20's. Was my first time there and didn't push or ask for anything. She walked on my back for a while and the massage was pretty good.

JohnStl
03-14-18, 09:07
First time last Friday morning. Ended up with Yuki, 40+ average looks. Thought uh-oh when she covered me with a sheet. No sign of fun until she got on the table and put one knee way up close, between the legs. That was it until the end of the back rub and after the warm wash. Then the fun began: very light touch all over, including the taint. She also got up on the table, straddling my head. All I could think about was going home with my scalp smelling like an anchovy pizza! On the flip, she wasted no time, giving me the universal hand job signal. We dickered: an additional $50 with roaming rights. OK, but no skin. Might go back if I can't get in with "I'm running late NH".I'm rather new to AMP so I may have missed the signal. At the end of the 30 min massage she looked at me and said "Want more time?" While holding her two hands both like the "ok" sign, so that she had 6 fingers total standing up. Was this a signal or was she just asking if I was ok? Would appreciate any help.

Bill Bradsky
03-14-18, 10:32
How accommodating is this place?I stopped by this place and there were 7 walk-ins while I was there for the hour. They must be doing something right or maybe it is Forum chatter. Like I said, these places run hot and cold for whatever reason. I hate that blue jean outfit though.

Arutha
03-14-18, 11:04
Have gone there many times and always leave happy.Details please, pm if you want, this is close to home for me would like to check it out of its worth it.

StlBang
03-14-18, 14:58
I'm in southern Florida from St Louis for a few weeks and decided to try out the AMP in the area. I read a few reviews on here for the Sarasota area and went to one in the downtown area of Venius, Florida (on Miami Ave if anyone has been down here). What a difference from the massage's that I normally get in St Louis where you get excited if you even get s slight tease during the massage, much less a hand shake at the end. Here the Mamasan lead me to a room and patted me on the butt when she left. In came "Candy", cute, early 30's, slender. I'm laying face down and the first thing she does is kiss me down my back, down to the butt, then goes right to the taint, balls and asshole with her tounge. This lasted for several minutes before she stopped, ran her fingers and hair back up my back. Then the regular massage started with plenty of teasing and grabbing the balls. I let my hands roam on her legs and then up to her ass. She was wearing jean short shorts and I could tell that she had no underwear. During the massage she gave a great rim job with her hand and arms. She also allowed my hands to roam between her legs. With all of the teasing I was ready on the flip. She started with rubbing the boys and then she lifted her shirt and placed her nice breasts with rock hard nipples into my mouth. By now I was trying my best to hold back, but you know that the little head has a mind of his own sometimes, so I didn't last too long. All of this was without any negotiations for how much, which was nice for once. The visit was. 8 and I tipped her. 6. I know that this isn't St Louis, but from this Forum I am finding that many of the AMP's here offer FS or other items on the menu. Makes me want to stay in Florida another week!

Waterboy3
03-14-18, 17:34
This doesn't exactly belong here but I have discussed it here in the past.

It has been a great place to stop while traveling through IL. I guess not so much anymore.

Yojimbo99
03-14-18, 19:27
This doesn't exactly belong here but I have discussed it here in the past.

It has been a great place to stop while traveling through IL. I guess not so much anymore.http://fox2now.com/2018/03/14/prostitution-bust-at-mt-vernon-massage-parlor/

J Redmond
03-14-18, 19:41
I don't do the massage thing (but to each his own).

Does that picture portray the type of woman that one will be seeing at these places?

I know a mug shot is never flattering, but Damn.

http://fox2now.com/2018/03/14/prostitution-bust-at-mt-vernon-massage-parlor/

Dubberman
03-14-18, 22:20
Does anyone know whatever happened to Heather? She used to be with the Tantra Massage Club and I always had a good time with her. Tried contacting her number but it's no longer in service. Would be nice to see her again.

Here's one of her old ads: http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantra-massage-club-stl-newest-member/23102836.

Bill Bradsky
03-14-18, 22:23
Does that picture portray the type of woman that one will be seeing at these places?

In Mt. Vernon, IL? Yes. At Korean Palace in Chicago? No. Of course at this lady's age of 57 most people won't be flipping through Tinder or SA.

Bret M69
03-15-18, 18:53
In Mt. Vernon, IL? Yes. At Korean Palace in Chicago? No. Of course at this lady's age of 57 most people won't be flipping through Tinder or SA.Actually, a year ago that place had two much younger and fairly attractive providers named Summer and Candy for quite some time. I never saw this older woman so don't know if she was a long-term mamasan or perhaps a big down-grade rotational worker. Had Summer or Candy been in STL, they would have had a line around the block (think of the recent excitement at BLDS a few months back).

The articles mentioned a couple of points from neighboring business owners for all of us to consider with our limited options in town at storefronts or at various homes:

1) Parking. People were often parking behind the building when there was convenient parking right in front or beside it. Parking behind would have made sense for a semi-truck or if the building has a rear door but looked strange if it required walking around the building. If parking is such a huge risk then maybe reconsider where you are or your car (this is a unfortunately a factor for me that sometimes limits my choices. Can't have it all unfortunately).

2) Entering. People were behaving suspiciously before entering. Just walk up and enter the building like you were going to an appointment at your doctor's office.

End of the day, an all-male clientele will eventually become obvious to anyone working nearby but it doesn't hurt to not make it worse.

Evader54
03-15-18, 20:18
Anyone know about Rain Spa in Ellisville? Went by tonight and the lights were off and the door locked. They ran a Backpage ad this morning, so I'm guessing it's recent. Any info is appreciated.

JohnStl
03-15-18, 22:42
They are running a 4 hands special and quoted me $ for 2 hours. Is it really worth it? I'm curious as to anyone's experience with 4 hands or classic spa on olive.

Bill Bradsky
03-16-18, 10:09
Anyone know about Rain Spa in Ellisville? Went by tonight and the lights were off and the door locked. They ran a Backpage ad this morning, so I'm guessing it's recent. Any info is appreciated.I think they are still in operation. I have not been there in a while. Since Lulu left I lost interest. Really get tired of that happening. The hot ones always say the same thing when you ask them why they are leaving: money. " I make 3000 a month here, I can make 6000 in (Seattle, Chicago, Orlando, etc)".

AssLover0
03-16-18, 12:14
I think they are still in operation. I have not been there in a while. Since Lulu left I lost interest. Really get tired of that happening. The hot ones always say the same thing when you ask them why they are leaving: money. " I make 3000 a month here, I can make 6000 in (Seattle, Chicago, Orlando, etc)".Oh wow, only $3,000 a month. And in off the books cash. No wonder those girls are so skinny, they can barely afford to eat on that.

Sstewart
03-16-18, 18:06
I don't do the massage thing (but to each his own).

I know a mug shot is never flattering, but Damn.Yes, unfortunately this is a fair representation of the parlors around town.

Runon99
03-16-18, 19:47
Oh wow, only $3,000 a month. And in off the books cash. No wonder those girls are so skinny, they can barely afford to eat on that.If those numbers are accurate, then it's $36 K a year vs. $72 K a year to live in a more dynamic, exciting place? Hmmmmm.

Blade87
03-17-18, 10:52
Has anybody tried the 24 year old Mediterranean Cutie? Been seeing her post for awhile. Any insight? Thanks.

EddieBoy1
03-17-18, 14:32
Has anybody tried the 24 year old Mediterranean Cutie? Been seeing her post for awhile. Any insight? Thanks.Maybe you the one to pry those legs loose.

WillRodgers
03-17-18, 22:56
This gals has periodically been visiting the STL area and advertises on Backpage.com, anyone have any experience with you you'd be willing to share?

http://www.massagetroll.com/stlouis-massages/505-629-7409/?pid=9191939277247

Thanks in advance.

Deldel
03-18-18, 09:52
I'm rather new to AMP so I may have missed the signal. At the end of the 30 min massage she looked at me and said "Want more time?" While holding her two hands both like the "ok" sign, so that she had 6 fingers total standing up. Was this a signal or was she just asking if I was ok? Would appreciate any help.Uh. Think of her holding a can of Redi-Whip, then vigorously shaking it to prepare the contents for squirting a spurt onto your dessert!

Ekim76
03-18-18, 10:33
http://stlouis.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/message-with-a-twist-of-adult-fun-7738424047/40601277

She was around a few years ago has anyone seen her recently?

Blade87
03-18-18, 10:39
Maybe you the one to pry those legs loose.Not even a rub and tug?

Evader54
03-18-18, 11:07
Anyone know about Rain Spa in Ellisville? Went by tonight and the lights were off and the door locked. They ran a Backpage ad this morning, so I'm guessing it's recent. Any info is appreciated.I answered my own question. I found a new ad on BP for Magic Touch at same address.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ellisville-magic-touch-new-asian-beauty/37265807

Went by and still closed. I suppose they are remodelling.

ChinnaSwami
03-18-18, 11:55
This gals has periodically been visiting the STL area and advertises on Backpage.com, anyone have any experience with you you'd be willing to share?

Thanks in advance.Never had an experience with her but I can't remember any good reviews on her.

Evader54
03-18-18, 12:04
My regular spot had been Rain Spa. It is very close to where I live and convenient. And there was a regular girl there who I had gotten to know and, after several visits was giving the level of tease, MT, and HJ ending I enjoyed so much. Since they appear to be switching over and are currently closed, I just need to ask about BLDS and Chen Sheng since they are close to me also. Without giving any details away, how much should I take with me in cash in order to have a good time? PM's with more detail are appreciated.

Member #6123
03-18-18, 13:43
Usually anywhere from 50-100 for L1 to L2 with other fun stuff. Also depends on who you get and negotiating.

My regular spot had been Rain Spa. It is very close to where I live and convenient. And there was a regular girl there who I had gotten to know and, after several visits was giving the level of tease, MT, and HJ ending I enjoyed so much. Since they appear to be switching over and are currently closed, I just need to ask about BLDS and Chen Sheng since they are close to me also. Without giving any details away, how much should I take with me in cash in order to have a good time? PM's with more detail are appreciated.

EddieBoy1
03-18-18, 17:21
Not even a rub and tug?But still a a Prude.

AsianMasge1967
03-18-18, 19:26
My regular spot had been Rain Spa. It is very close to where I live and convenient. And there was a regular girl there who I had gotten to know and, after several visits was giving the level of tease, MT, and HJ ending I enjoyed so much. Since they appear to be switching over and are currently closed, I just need to ask about BLDS and Chen Sheng since they are close to me also. Without giving any details away, how much should I take with me in cash in order to have a good time? PM's with more detail are appreciated.Go see Coco and Ida at Chen Sheng. You will have the best massage of your life. Be sure to tip well unless you do not plan to go back. Eden Spa if you want a great massage from an older woman ask for Maria, Lulu or Jenny, or Orchid Spa on Watson ask for Kelly or Summer.

Jfouquet
03-19-18, 11:29

Thanks in advance.There's a review or two in this forum I just can't find it now but I remember looking at her ad a while back and being tempted but read the review (s). Stay away.

Lovethatbob
03-19-18, 12:33
Has anybody tried the 24 year old Mediterranean Cutie? Been seeing her post for awhile. Any insight? Thanks.Yes, a prude. But HJ for sure with moderate tip. She'll take her top off, too, in my experience. YMMV, of course. Nice enough girl, but not that good looking and not very bright either. Much better to be found.

LTB.

LowdownOne
03-19-18, 19:36
Has anybody tried the 24 year old Mediterranean Cutie? Been seeing her post for awhile. Any insight? Thanks.I saw her maybe two years ago guess I forgot to do a review. She met me at her massage place at a strip center on the fringe of CWE. She was pretty young as I recall. I was a bit apprehensive something seemed odd about her.

The massage was terrible. She actually had one hand holding the lotion bottle and one hand rubbing me. She did take instruction on the ending and like someone said, she did remove her top to unleash some big ass tits. I think I opted for a half hour which was enough. I recall her being cute with her exotic heritage. Maybe that has changed. I was thinking about going back to see her maybe time and practice have helped her. But it doesn't sound like it.

RickBarnes
03-20-18, 00:01
FYI. There is a new massage place opening up in the strip mall at Big Bend and Sulpher Spring Road. They don't have a sign up yet but it's going in next to the Liquor Store and 2 door down from the MO Highway Patrol Drivers License exam station.

DJ195
03-20-18, 10:07
Anyone had any good luck at the Harmony-Massage in st charles.

Was thinking of going but didn't know if they offered any extras.