PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90

Brad 243
03-29-08, 19:03
ROFESSIONAL THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE.
FEMALE THERAPIST R R
lol M R SSSBBB333
Email US for an Appointment Today Massage envy is clayton .

Leave Your Name, Phone Number and We Will Call You Right Back

THE BEST IN CLAYTON

I've left emails and my cell many times and never got a response. Looks like it could be interesting.

Jeffc 574
04-03-08, 09:56
Massage Envy is a chain/franchise operation. Doesn't seem like "our kind" of place, but you never know. Please report.

Jeffc 574
04-03-08, 09:59
A friend said there was a massage place on Mason ln. off of Manchester. I did not get the chance to check it out, I may on Friday. Does anyone know about the place? Mason lane would be on the south side of Manchester next to the Acura dealer. My friend said it was about three or four ladies and each had their own room. Sounds like independents sharing space and rent.

Brad 243
04-04-08, 00:17
They use the term massage envy in the ad but it's not a Massage Envy. To the best of my knowledge there is no Massage Envy in Clayton. Maybe some of you guys could email them to see if you get a response.

One Dogg
04-04-08, 01:34
A friend said there was a massage place on Mason ln. off of Manchester. I did not get the chance to check it out, I may on Friday. Does anyone know about the place? Mason lane would be on the south side of Manchester next to the Acura dealer. My friend said it was about three or four ladies and each had their own room. Sounds like independents sharing space and rent.Jeffc,

Keep us posted.

This would be a great location for those of us that are West.

Frequencyman
04-04-08, 23:44
I've noticed an ad on CL 'Theraputic' for "FULL Body massage, discreet."

With a phone #. The number is Clayton Serenity. Their ad also states that it is under new management. Has anybody been there lately?

It could very well be worth trying.

Brad 243
04-05-08, 02:01
See Nikki - don't ask me for more info. Be a trooper -

Horn Dog Too
04-08-08, 00:03
Seriously, she was extremely personable, funny, and eager to please. She is not a clock watcher, and really went out of her way to please me. She even boosted my ego when she commented on the size of my manhood. Something my ex-wife use to ridicule, referring to it as "my childhood".

RubsarefunNow that's funny, well sort of. I asked my wife for a compliment on my manhood and she said.. "Your dick is bigger than your brother's" OWWWW

SouthernOne
04-10-08, 11:44
Hi all,

Kinda new here but have been in hobby forever. I see MP's mostly nowdays due to SO.

This MP came from info. in another board locally.

Anyhoo...saw Phyliss in Afton who was recommended as a BBW MP who gave a great rub w/ a HE.

I saw her yest. in her home. Called and was given directions w/ a caveat that she had just returned from a trip n her house was a bit messy...

I arrived and was greeted at the door by a woman who has super short silver hair and weighed in at 275+!

I thought oh well maybe...who knows. The place was not filthy but sure was in need of cleaning...Sorry I have pets and in my book no excuse for mess or smell.

She sat down on a stool for most of the massage which was ok. Defenitaly sensual and lots of butt play (which I like) and on the flip there was a nice HJ.

All for 60.

Now for my take on the experience:

I left feeling yucky/dirty. Now I like getting messy n downright nasty w/ the best of 'em but she does not keep herself up and does not keep up her location so took a loooong shower when I got home...lol

Sorry this is so long but wanted to give you my take on her.

Later,

Southern One

Amp Lvr
04-10-08, 15:32
What happened to Great Wall / Olive AMP?

It seems to have been shut down totally; phone was going directly to vmail; then disconnected.

Amp Lvr
04-10-08, 15:37
On watsun there. Went back there because Olive was closed.

I didn't have the best time in the world last time I was there.

Got a decent, not great, massage. The lady was pretty hot (but I have low standards).

On flip, she asked for .8 he hj; I scoffed. Left unhappy.

Larks Tongue
04-11-08, 02:16
A friend said there was a massage place on Mason ln. off of Manchester. I did not get the chance to check it out, I may on Friday. Does anyone know about the place? Mason lane would be on the south side of Manchester next to the Acura dealer. My friend said it was about three or four ladies and each had their own room. Sounds like independents sharing space and rent.

If you haven't checked this out yet I am off tomorrow and will be in the area. I'll TOFTT to see if this is worth it.

Travelinguy77
04-11-08, 10:04
ROFESSIONAL THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE.
FEMALE THERAPIST R R
lol M R SSSBBB333
Email US for an Appointment Today Massage envy is clayton .

Leave Your Name, Phone Number and We Will Call You Right Back

THE BEST IN CLAYTON

I've left emails and my cell many times and never got a response. Looks like it could be interesting.If it is an actual Massage Envy, then it is actual professional massage. I have met some of them at chamber of commerce events and they are actual above-board message therapists. They have corporate logos, shirts, and business cards and some of them are men. I am a little surprised that they would advertise on cl.

Jeffc 574
04-11-08, 10:21
I have tried twice. The first time, the door was locked. I figured no one was home.

I tried Thursday afternoon. I could hear the women talking in one of the rooms. Sounded like retired or semi-retired nurses. The business cards where full of certified this, national association of that, etc. Decided it was not what I was looking for and left.

Jeffc 574
04-11-08, 10:23
After a disappointing trip on Mason ln. I decided to try Ereena in Kirkwood. The office space was for lease. Little head was not happy. Tried a few numbers in the RFT but nothing came of it.

Larks Tongue
04-11-08, 13:36
I have tried twice. The first time, the door was locked. I figured no one was home.

I tried Thursday afternoon. I could hear the women talking in one of the rooms. Sounded like retired or semi-retired nurses. The business cards where full of certified this, national association of that, etc. Decided it was not what I was looking for and left.

I found what you did. It looked legit from the start. Like you I did not go any further than just inquiring.

Stlconnoisseur
04-11-08, 18:50
Well I am fairly new to the board but not to the hobby. I thought I would share some information/my opinion of the St. Louis massage scene. All of the best ladies I have seen are in the 50+ range.

I got started using a massage referral list that someone sent me after a post on TER. I worked my way through the list until I reached Andrea and have since become a regular of hers. In my opinion she is the best for the price in the area. She is 50+ but has a nice body and GREAT attitude. Only complaint is her fake boobs are hard and don't feel real. Widest range of activities allowe for massage provider. Provides a full hour of time.

I have also seen Sharon and Molly. I would put Molly above Sharon in the attractiveness category. She is an attractive redhead and has a nice set of boobs. Again after market equipment but very soft/squeezable. She also has a fetish and likes to lick your balls. I have only seen her once recently and will go back to see if things get more relaxed once she gets to know you. A little light on the full body massage part but definitely covered the important parts. Our initial session only last 35 minutes.

Sharon is sweet and very accommodating just not be type in the looks category. She gets the job done and has good suspenseful technique. She spends the entire hour on you and if you are up for it will go along with let you replay the good parts.

I seen many others in the area but (in my opinion) these three are headed for the massage hall of fame.

Always on the lookout for new talent so if you run across up and coming star be sure to share. There are a few new CL posts this week that look interesting if anyone has any info.

Buttho
04-12-08, 23:23
I went to the AMP on Watson Road last Thursday. Coco was only one available. Asked for additional 60 to remove top and HE HJ. I said I only have 20 left and she did the HJ and made me take the clean up paper towels so her manager could not find.

Good massage too and I used the punch card given me long ago. Buy 10 get one free. I am half there.

Stl69
04-13-08, 02:37
......until I reached Andrea and have since become a regular of hers. In my opinion she is the best for the price in the area.I wanted to try Andrea after getting a recommendation from another member of this site but she was real spooked for some reason because I didn't know the guys real name. I tried Molly instead but felt rushed and session only lasted about 35 minutes. She was fine but was too eager to get me to the finish line.

I've been to Sharon about four times and do enjoy her full hour of service. It's nearly a 50 minute drive to her place so I can't get out there too often while Andrea is located less than 5 minutes from my place - Damn!

Sharon says she will be moving in the future and will be in my area so more frequent visits are likely. My other two providers are in St. Charles and are too far for regular visits but are the best of the bunch.

Stlhustla
04-13-08, 18:23
Not sure where she is conducting business, but Ereena posted her services on Craigslist today:

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/641026738.html

I've seen her in the past, and had a thoroughly strange yet entertaining time. I will repeat, sometime when I am feeling adventurous.

Bill Bradsky
04-13-08, 18:27
After a disappointing trip on Mason ln. I decided to try Ereena in Kirkwood. The office space was for lease. Little head was not happy. Tried a few numbers in the RFT but nothing came of it.

I called Ereena because I saw her ad pop up on Backpage. She confirmed she is still in the same place and ready to take appointments. Apparently the building is having some sign issues that may have thrown you off.

Saint Louie
04-17-08, 15:51
I believe I know why there are multiple phone numbers for most of the "Ladies".... C/L is now requireing a phone number for verification to allow any post in the "Erotic" category.

Once the ad is composed and submitted, C/L computer calls the number with a 4 or 5 digit code that the composer of the ad must type to verify they had access to that phone number.

C/L is also allowing only 1 post every 48 hours per phone number.

Brad 243
04-19-08, 12:18
MAASSAGE HEALING IN A DEEPER SENSE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-647807971@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-18, 10:10PM CDT

WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER IS A DEEP MASSAGE TO HEAL YOURE INNER BODY AS WELL TO YOURE OUTER BODY. SO NO WORRIES FOR YOU,, I WILL TAKE YOURE STRESS AWAY EACH TIME I GIVE A MASSAGE WITH MY SWEET TOUCH OF RELIEF. IM LOOKING FOR A FEW NEW CLIENTS TO PAMPER!!! SO IF YOURE READY FOR WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER THEN CONTACT BETHANY FOR MORE INFO @ 314-255-7901

She professionally trained and gives a good massage. OK looking - a bit too heavy for my taste. Did take her top off and gave me a HE for an extra $30.00. She said if I book again she would do more after she gets to know me better. Kinda silly in my opinion. Over all a nice girl.

Big Titluvr
04-22-08, 19:58
What happened to Great Wall / Olive AMP?

It seems to have been shut down totally; phone was going directly to vmail; then disconnected.I called them this evening, the lady that answered the phone said they had moved to 221 Spencer Rd., St. Peters, MO.

Horn Dog Too
04-22-08, 23:36
Well, I saw Sharon again today, and normally I wouldn't report on my manyith visit, but this one was special. Last week we decided that this time we'd do the front side first and that way I'd have a whole lot less tension for the rest of the massage. So as she was heating the oil, I disrobed and lay on my back. She very happily beginninged me. Man it was then one of the most relaxing massages I've ever had. I rolled over for a long languishing back, butt and leg rub and drifted into that blissful near sleep mode.

She is certainly in my hall of fame, and I hope she doesn't move. 15 minutes door to door is just too good to be true.

Stlconnoisseur
04-23-08, 00:09
Anyone seen Rhonda?

This is link: http://stlouis.backpage.com/HealthServices/the_unforgettable_touch/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=920955

Talked to her to try and find out what kind of massage technique she used. She thought I would enjoy it. Any info or age, appearance and service?

SouthernOne
04-25-08, 11:47
Hey guys,

I saw Hollywood Molly last week and man what a treat!

Was a bit hard to find and a drive for me but well worth it.

Tom Two Times
04-27-08, 14:27
I am looking for Andrea's phone number. I have Molly's # if someone would like to trade.

Thanks!

Jjbjam
04-30-08, 15:18
Here is her ad

Come and see Sarah and get all your stress relieved in a calm and comfortable atomsphere.314.846.xxx.NO EMAILS PLEASE

Horn Dog Too
05-03-08, 23:59
Hey guys,

I saw Hollywood Molly last week and man what a treat!

Was a bit hard to find and a drive for me but well worth it.Tried to call Molly, as I was downtown on business, and she is out of town for an undetermined time. Rats!

Dayzed
05-07-08, 15:42
I finally had the opportunity to see Ereena. I second the comments of many on this board. A wild rild, a bit of a mindf**k. One of the more interesting massage experiences I've had in this town. Seems like nothing would be off the table, once you got to know her, but OTOH one might want to keep a healthy distance (I. E..- visit only intermittently) for fear of getting wrapped up in her world.

Has anyone seen Melony in (what appears to be) her latest incarnation, "Candace"? What are her rules, is everything covered?

Big KC
05-08-08, 18:16
I went by the new location 221 Spencer Rd, and got a massage. The HE was selfserv only. The massage was good, but I will not go back. The ladies name was something like Linne.

Un Holy
05-08-08, 22:30
Any of you guys know where I can find a AMP that has Korean in this area.

Stlconnoisseur
05-10-08, 10:22
Anyone seen Angelica at 636-Massage?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/671745680.html

Please feel free to PM with any other recommendations.

Brad 243
05-10-08, 19:17
Spam ////////////// Not Real

Pachi
05-12-08, 00:49
I've seen a TON of great reviews for this lady, but can't find her contact info (even following the instructions for how to find it on craigslist).

Can anyone PM it to me, or list it here?

Thanks!

Johnnygadget
05-13-08, 13:01
Does anyone have a lead for massages in mid county?

St Ann, Westport, Overland?

Noise Maker
05-15-08, 21:13
Well I was looking to make an appointment at Clayton Serenity. I have not been back since Bob sold the business.

Adrianna answered the phone and I asked her who was working. She was beating around the bush and gave an ambiguous response. She was trying to book the appointment herself so that I was unable to book it with someone of my preference.

I went ahead and booked it. When I got there there were 3 others working so I just canned my appointment on the spot knowing full well Adrianna was just trying to divert me from booking with anyone else.

So if you get to talk to Adrianna when making an appointment, do not let her beat around the bush when you make an appointment. I've seen this sort of thing take place in the past where one attendant wants to book the appointments because quite honestly not too many are booking with her.

Ok so here's a question. What is the name of the girl with dark brown hair, medium length, average build, and wears glasses who works here at Clayton Serenity? Forgot her name and was trying to make the appointment originally with her.

NM

Ducky321
05-16-08, 01:01
Does anyone have a lead for massages in mid county?

St Ann, Westport, Overland?Abby is not far from overland,you can find her ad's at c.l. and backpage.And i would stay away from the westport area.

Hose Nose
05-16-08, 10:57
Had a similar experience. Tried to book with Nikki. First time I ended up with Carol. Really lame. The next time Adriana (who was very evasive about information regarding any of the other people there). Her's was one of the worst massages that I ever had.

I tried again the other day and got another run-around. Been burned twice. Not going to make it three.

Brad 243
05-17-08, 03:06
You should leave a message for her to call you. get her cell - that's BS

Retman06
05-18-08, 02:17
Does anyone else work there with Oh Dee and Debbie? I noticed one other door (I think) with a do not disturb sign on it. When I was there the first time Oh Dee was talking to a younger girl but I didn't want to ask then.

Retman06

Stlhustla
05-18-08, 12:49
I do not post very often. But I have been looking for some new providers to visit, and have not had a lot of luck. I'm hoping maybe if I provide some info on a new girl in the area, maybe someone will PM my some other options.

I decided to TOFTT and called Sarah from CL

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/685277306.html

She started posting about a week ago, and immediately started getting negative reviews on CL. All of the posts seemed to be the same guy, so I decided that it might just be one guy with a vengeance.

I had wanted to see Abra, but she had closed up shop for the day... I though about Sarah (no picture in her posts by the way) and $ seemed reasonable for the half hour, anyway WTF, I gave her a try.

South County location, good directons, clean safe location, very pleasant on the phone, easy to set up.

When I got there, she met me in shorts and a string top, fresh out of the shower, tasteful makeup, and frankly, she is very attractive. Long curly brown hair, and a very tight, spinner type body. Maybe a little tall to be a spinner, but definitely thin and fit.

Massage was topless, I believe when I repeat she will be willing to go nude. Excellent dark, tiny nipples. She delivers from her ad, sensual massage, with a focus on the happy ending. Extras are available, but not f/s, and not a GFE. Perhaps as we get more familiar, but if you are going for the sensual massage with h.e. she is a good option.

BTW, the massage is not therapeutic, not a professional style, muscle relaxing type massage. But if you enjoy a very pretty girl spreading lotion all over your body, you will be pleased.

Stl Looking
05-19-08, 12:54
I googled her phone number from the craigs list ad and a guys name shows up with a Dougherty Estates Drive, Ballwin address. I'm a cautious first timer. Anyone else seen Sarah to confirm she's OK to use.

I do not post very often. But I have been looking for some new providers to visit, and have not had a lot of luck. I'm hoping maybe if I provide some info on a new girl in the area, maybe someone will PM my some other options.

I decided to TOFTT and called Sarah from CL

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/685277306.html

She started posting about a week ago, and immediately started getting negative reviews on CL. All of the posts seemed to be the same guy, so I decided that it might just be one guy with a vengeance.

I had wanted to see Abra, but she had closed up shop for the day... I though about Sarah (no picture in her posts by the way) and $ seemed reasonable for the half hour, anyway WTF, I gave her a try.

South County location, good directons, clean safe location, very pleasant on the phone, easy to set up.

When I got there, she met me in shorts and a string top, fresh out of the shower, tasteful makeup, and frankly, she is very attractive. Long curly brown hair, and a very tight, spinner type body. Maybe a little tall to be a spinner, but definitely thin and fit.

Massage was topless, I believe when I repeat she will be willing to go nude. Excellent dark, tiny nipples. She delivers from her ad, sensual massage, with a focus on the happy ending. Extras are available, but not f/s, and not a GFE. Perhaps as we get more familiar, but if you are going for the sensual massage with h.e. she is a good option.

BTW, the massage is not therapeutic, not a professional style, muscle relaxing type massage. But if you enjoy a very pretty girl spreading lotion all over your body, you will be pleased.

DeadDead22
05-21-08, 00:05
Does anyone else work there with Oh Dee and Debbie? I noticed one other door (I think) with a do not disturb sign on it. When I was there the first time Oh Dee was talking to a younger girl but I didn't want to ask then.

Retman06

If it's the pretty cute looking brunette with the tight body, then, no, she doesn't massage. I asked Dee that before and apparently, she's like the office manager. She takes phone calls at the office and that sort of stuff. Too bad... she looked pretty good.

-T

Bonerfide
05-21-08, 08:47
Any info on these ladies?

2 or 4 hand special Wed., Thurs., Fri., $50,00 for one therapist or $50.00 per therapist for one hour. Please call for more info. Same day apt. with one or two hour notice. 314249350* Thanks Lynn and Jamie and Cindy

Log Jammin
05-21-08, 11:50
Any info on these ladies?

2 or 4 hand special Wed., Thurs., Fri., $50,00 for one therapist or $50.00 per therapist for one hour. Please call for more info. Same day apt. with one or two hour notice. 314249350* Thanks Lynn and Jamie and CindyI saw Lynn about a year ago. They are located in "The Nurturing Center" in High Ridge. She's an older lady, 60ish. Ok massage, I was draped the entire time and got no impression that anything else was offered.

Brad 243
05-21-08, 20:22
Sandy use to work there did HE & More. A Big Flake - Stood people up. It would be interesting to see what Cindy is like. Vicky who works there sounds hot really not. No HE. Get this - Jamie a TS complete .... Man Made Vagina ... pretty funny.

Beemerguy
05-23-08, 08:07
I noticed this on Craigslis: http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/691841959.html

I've never seen this before and wonder if anyone has had any experience with her?

Beemerguy

Mr Derek 2000
05-23-08, 13:10
Anyone been to the place next to the VIP Spa in Centreville/Caseyville on the east side? I'm assuming the VIP Spa is still shut down?

Member #4228
05-23-08, 16:20
Sandy use to work there did HE & More. A Big Flake - Stood people up. It would be interesting to see what Cindy is like. Vicky who works there sounds hot really not. No HE. Get this - Jamie a TS complete .... Man Made Vagina ... pretty funny.

Sandy advertised that she was working somewhere new by where I live ... I called and she gave some lame excuse. I never bothered again. Besides I had been warned about her before but little head sometimes over rules big head.

Log Jammin
05-28-08, 15:28
Anyone been to the place next to the VIP Spa in Centreville/Caseyville on the east side? I'm assuming the VIP Spa is still shut down?Are you talking about the Hwy 159 Spa? I went there a couple years ago. It's .6 for a half-hour rub down. After she rubbed lotion on my back for about 5 minutes, she had me flip over and asked what else I wanted. A HE was .8 and there was no talking her down. I was pretty horny and already naked, so I paid it, she proceeded to put on latex gloves and gave a very mechanical HE then handed me a towel for me to clean myself up. I wouldn't waste my money again, there are definitely better deals out there.

Budroe
05-30-08, 15:18
Hey guys,

I've been a lurker on this blog for a while, but this is my first post. Thanks, by the way, for the recommendations.

Based on the comments, I would really like to try a massage from Andrea, but have not been able to find any contact info. I suppose maybe she is keeping a lower profile and keeping just her regular customers.

Can anyone PM me with her contact info? I saw where Stl69 said she was spooked. Any suggestions on how to set up an appointment with her would be greatly appreciated.

Tororojo
05-30-08, 22:26
Hey guys,

I've been a lurker on this blog for a while, but this is my first post. Thanks, by the way, for the recommendations.

Based on the comments, I would really like to try a massage from Andrea, but have not been able to find any contact info. I suppose maybe she is keeping a lower profile and keeping just her regular customers.

Can anyone PM me with her contact info? I saw where Stl69 said she was spooked. Any suggestions on how to set up an appointment with her would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, with only 1 post, no one knows you. Some providers, like Andrea, don't advertise and depend on regulars and those recommended by them.
I can only advise you to start posting and gain a level of trust and you will be rewarded.

Stl Eclectic
05-31-08, 10:24
I finally had the opportunity to see Ereena. I second the comments of many on this board. A wild rild, a bit of a mindf**k. One of the more interesting massage experiences I've had in this town. Seems like nothing would be off the table, once you got to know her, but OTOH one might want to keep a healthy distance (I. E..- visit only intermittently) for fear of getting wrapped up in her world.

Has anyone seen Melony in (what appears to be) her latest incarnation, "Candace"? What are her rules, is everything covered?I agree with you! I have been to her a few times, and each time she tells you more about her life, and the session gets more interesting! I have a feeling things could get more bdsm oriented if you are into that. Not sure how FS she'd go though. She did request that I come see her more regularly! I guess that's a good sign. I kinda like her craziness.

Budroe
05-31-08, 11:05
Thanks for the advice, I figured my lack of posts would be a barrier. I'll start posting.. Honestly, the gals I've seen over the past 4 years or so, are already fairly frequently reviewed.. but here's my brief synapsis

(listed approximately most recent to earliest, * indicates repeat visits)

Sharon* caring lady with a nice touch
Colleen, sweet girl a little detached
Ereena, great massage, great ending, will go back
Molly, very nice experience, will go back
Anna, nice boobs, runs porn on the VCR
Cheryl ("nurse" in S Cty), so-so she fell asleep
Debbie*, sweet lady, great touch, enjoys what she does
Sara Lee (now Tantra), 50+ experienced
Oh Dee*, nice massage, great body, occasional pleasant surprises
Kelley, a little thin, big upsell
Cheryl* (near Big Foot Monster truck.. not sure she's still there, it's been a while), flaky
Gina --flaky or high

I'll provide a more detailed report after my next visit

Bonerfide
06-01-08, 14:28
Budroe, I have seen or am familiar with all the ladies on your list except for kelly and anna. Do you have more details on these ladies?

Budroe
06-01-08, 16:25
Bonerfide,

Kelly: It's been more than a year ago that I saw Kelly. She is cute, but thin, late 20's. Saw an ad, with a face photo, in Riverfront Times. Met her at a Lindbergh/270 location. Started with a normal massage, on the flip she explained some cash issues, " I don't normally do this, but....". Received a HE..not bad, but asked for large tip for the extra service. I think this is her current ad..

Massage for you designed by kelley in/out 314-750-xxxx 2004021745. (look in riverfornt times, online a run a search for kelley)

Abby(my mistake ..Abby not Anna): Saw her a few months ago. Her availability is sometimes restricted due to her "real " job. Met her at a St Chas Rock Rd location. She is early 30's, blond BBW+, as I mentioned nice tits. has porn running on the VCR.. not really my cup of tea, but told me she has a really large porn collection. Hinted at FS, but I was not really interested. Nice rub with a Russian finish. Her photos in the ads are flattering.

Here's her ad in Riverfront Times:
Your Search Is OVER - 27
posted: May 30, 2008, 09:38 AM

Hope this helps..

Budroe

Bill Bradsky
06-02-08, 20:46
Bonerfide,

Abby(my mistake ..Abby not Anna): Saw her a few months ago. Her availability is sometimes restricted due to her "real " job. Met her at a St Chas Rock Rd location. She is early 30's, blond BBW+, as I mentioned nice tits. has porn running on the VCR.. not really my cup of tea, but told me she has a really large porn collection. Hinted at FS, but I was not really interested. Nice rub with a Russian finish. Her photos in the ads are flattering.

Your Search Is OVER - 27

Hope this helps..

Budroe

I am guessing this might be the same Abby.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=615787&postcount=119

Qtown
06-03-08, 12:23
Bonerfide,

Kelly: It's been more than a year ago that I saw Kelly. She is cute, but thin, late 20's. Saw an ad, with a face photo, in Riverfront Times. Met her at a Lindbergh/270 location. Started with a normal massage, on the flip she explained some cash issues, " I don't normally do this, but....". Received a HE..not bad, but asked for large tip for the extra service. I think this is her current ad..

Massage for you designed by kelley in/out 314-750-xxxx 2004021745. (look in riverfornt times, online a run a search for kelley)

Your Search Is OVER - 27

Hope this helps..

BudroeDifferent Kelley. Kelley with 750-xxxx is short with huge boobs. Not sure if any extras are available. I think you might have been talking about Lindsay who had an office by the Bigfoot truck lot.

Budroe
06-03-08, 13:25
Thats the girl. I'll probably be moving on to new adventures.

Here are some of the "more flattering" photos I was referring to.

Brad 243
06-04-08, 21:53
This girl advertises NO HE - but she use to work at Clayton Serenity about 3 years ago. Looks cute and fun - any info to share??

Horn Dog Too
06-05-08, 10:12
This girl advertises NO HE - but she use to work at Clayton Serenity about 3 years ago. Looks cute and fun - any info to share??Where does she advertize? Couldn't find her on CL or BP.

Mister Quick
06-05-08, 11:24
This girl advertises NO HE - but she use to work at Clayton Serenity about 3 years ago. Looks cute and fun - any info to share??She likes costumes!

Bad Boy 50
06-05-08, 14:42
I remember her from Clayton, always thought she was kind of ditzy, maybe it was an act. Could never corrupt her there, so I gave up. As I remember, she designed and created her own clothing and outfits. I didn't know she was back working.

Brad 243
06-05-08, 15:49
Fabulous European Massage !!! (Outcalls & Incalls )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-707655499@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-04, 3:00PM CDT

Hello !
I am a fabulous massage therapist who loves her clients and my clients love me .
I will massage you in a soft , relaxing , wonderfull atmosphere with classical Italian melodies , aromatherapy candles and my magical caring little hands .
I am experienced , professional , punctual and I love what I do , so if you need/want a great European massage , call me . For everyone who is not familiar with what an European Massage is , here is a detailed description for you . It's quite similar to a Swedish massage . This is the most common type of massage therapy in the Europe . It is also known as Swedish massage or simply massage therapy. Massage therapists use long smooth strokes, kneading, and circular movements on superficial layers of muscle using massage lotion or oil. It is euphoric !!! I will show you what the words relaxed & rejuvenated actually mean ...
Serious Inquries only . Thanks to all you massage addicts out there , I tend to book up quickly , so please call me at least one day in advance . I am a massage addict as well , so I understand !!!
Women & Men welcome .
If you don't consider yourself a nice person , please don't call me .
My aura is positive . . .I like to keep it that way .
Elena Laura

Funny she comes out to my place no towel or table. We do on my bed. She brags how cute she is. I flip and ask her about going higher on the thigh and she says that as far as she goes. So I start to take care of myself and she gives me some lotion to get started. She didn't mind watching.

Slbright
06-05-08, 17:05
Has anyone seen Stevie before?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/708657542.html

Her picture looks old, so I'm just wondering how is the massage.

She post almost everyday on CL.

Please let me know. Thanks

Roberte08
06-05-08, 19:45
Sounds like an unhappy happy ending.

Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands, though...

As a member of the team, I thank you for taking one for us!

Roberte08
06-06-08, 07:23
Photos are from the 80's. Breast, all nat, and best asset. Does most of items requested. I saw her when she first started dating, say a year ago. Use to be a dancer, I believe at Main Street. Not GFE, but great if you enjoy playing with the large pillows. She was open to many forms of a happy ending. No DATY.

Horn Dog Too
06-06-08, 10:53
She likes costumes!If I could find out how to contact her, I'd TOFTT just to see her massage me in the Supergirl suit LOL. What a hoot!

Ezgoin
06-07-08, 01:13
I thought that 'Candace' was probably Melony-shame I kinda prefer a 'middle aged' lady, but not her! Saw her 1x, about 6mo. Ago. Rushed, flaky, piss poor massage-complained about her arthritic hands the whole time. F/S avail, but not my cup 'o tea.

Has anyone seen Melony in (what appears to be) her latest incarnation, "Candace"? What are her rules, is everything covered?

Crownedprince
06-07-08, 02:45
Are there any unshaved full nude massage providers in STL?

Brad 243
06-08-08, 14:00
Well - my curiosity was killing me so I gave it the OL College try. Funky cool place where she works. She's not as cute in real life like the photo's. Nice big titties but a bit dummy over all and the butt is disappointing.

I went in and we went upstairs and I smelled some real nice weed. I wasn't offered any but thought we might be off to a nice start.

We go in the room and she give a small towel and a wash rag - to cover I guess and something jack off on. Anyway; I lay face down and don't cover.
She comes in; not surprised and doesn't cover me up. I thinking maybe this is my lucky day.

The massage starts and is OK not great. We get to the legs area and she get just so close then moves away. We all know the routine.

She ask me to flip - I do and she doesn't cover me. Unfortunately same routine as when I laid on my stomach. I didn't ask or hint for anything more. I wanted to honor her ad. NO HE. She did say that another therapist may be starting soon. When I first got there I spoke with a really hot little #. Really sexy about 5'6 115lbs and perky everywhere. She followed us up stairs and acted a bit flirty. My hopes are she may start doing massage. If thats the case - I get the feeling she might give the kind of massage we are all looking for on here.

Horn Dog Too
06-08-08, 20:05
Thanks for TOFTT Brad. Did she wear the pirate oufit, or supergirl? LOL Good report, too bad she's not what I'm looking for.

DeadDead22
06-09-08, 19:52
She might be one of those "multiple visits before I give you a handj*b with a rubber glove" type masseuses. Not my speed. Too much of a tease in my opinion. Thanks for TOFTT, dude. You're the man.

-T

Jeffc 574
06-10-08, 02:35
I saw this add on CL.

come play with kandy and london today lets have lots of fun - w4m - 26 (my house in overland)
Reply to: pers-710108093@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-06, 1:30PM CDT

come play today we can have a blast so call now 314-323-0167

They post frequently. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Big0008
06-10-08, 10:13
I saw this add on CL.

come play with kandy and london today lets have lots of fun - w4m - 26 (my house in overland)
Reply to: pers-710108093@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-06, 1:30PM CDT

Come play today we can have a blast so call now 314-323-0167

They post frequently. Does anyone have any experience with them?JeffC,

I have seen Kandy before when she was set up in St. Charles off Fifth Street. She was camping style.. no bed, blanket on the floor. Pretty rough. Might have been a lot more fun on a real bed. She did a fair job though. Never tried London. She claims to be preggo and lactating, they offered duos for one price at one time.

All in all I rate Kandy a 6-7 on looks, and a 7-8 on service. BTW, when I saw her she claimed she had fallen down a couple of steps, small buises around her eye and cheek. Usually code for the BF beat me. She will kiss, FIV and DATY, but doesn't want to CIM, even covered.

YMMV.

Good luck. If you try the 2fer, let us know.

Slbright
06-13-08, 19:44
I decide to see Stevie today. It was nice. Topical two call system and once I got to her place, she made me feel at home. We went to the room. She had the radio on and the bed on the floor. She start the massage. Not the best in the world by any means but she does have some big tit's. She is about upper 40's I would say now. She does CBJ and more just have to ask. I would rate it about 7.5. I only got the 45 minutes massage. I will go back if I don't get any reviews on tantra.

So has anyone seen Tantra? Claims to be in 50's, a natural blonde, 38D, and weigh around 145. Please let me know.

Bill Bradsky
06-15-08, 15:50
I decide to see Stevie today. It was nice. Topical two call system and once I got to her place, she made me feel at home. We went to the room. She had the radio on and the bed on the floor. She start the massage. Not the best in the world by any means but she does have some big tit's. She is about upper 40's I would say now. She does CBJ and more just have to ask. I would rate it about 7.5. I only got the 45 minutes massage. I will go back if I don't get any reviews on tantra.

So has anyone seen Tantra? Claims to be in 50's, a natural blonde, 38D, and weigh around 145. Please let me know.

I think the new "Tantra" is the old "Sara Lee". It is never a good sign when they get a new fake name. Search this thread. There are several posts about her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=562672&postcount=250

Noise Maker
06-16-08, 18:33
This girl advertises NO HE - but she use to work at Clayton Serenity about 3 years ago. Looks cute and fun - any info to share??I forget her name but I saw her a number of times at CS. And yes, no HE, no extras, just straight massage. Nice looks, great figure, but strictly no extras.

NoiseMaker

Noise Maker
06-16-08, 18:39
She might be one of those "multiple visits before I give you a handj*b with a rubber glove" type masseuses. Not my speed. Too much of a tease in my opinion. Thanks for TOFTT, dude. You're the man.

-TNo Mary is all tease and never any follow through. She has put on weight over the past few years in the rear. Use to be small frame with large boobs, now things are evening out. She is a bit ditzy which may not be to anyone's advantage. Too ditzy to know just how much extra she could take to the bank given her assets.

NM

Waterboy3
06-19-08, 18:57
Well she advertises for a massage, and I love her creativity in her ads. I've had my eye on her for awhile. I knew that extras were available, through research, so I decided to give her a try. I prefer massage with HE anyway as apposed too FS. So I showed up. I was way over dressed for the hotel. The place was not the best, but it worked. She was very pleasant, slightly larger than I expected, but again she was very nice. So I decided to go with it. She had me lay face down on the bed. She then used a "scented" hand lotion to massage my back, legs, ect. I get "professional" massages often and she did the best she could do. She isn't trained and it shows, but today I was looking for something more anyway. Well she did an alright job on my back and made sure she brushed the boys and rubbed the butt real good, and then had me flip. On the flip she lowered her blouse so I could touch her nice breast. About the time things got going the neighbors started fighting, a couple. They started threatening each other and slamming things, it got really load. Well I knew at that point the po po was going to be in route shortly so I called it quits. She was a little freaked as well and told me not to pay her anything. Well thats not me, so I gave her 50 and made a speedy exit. Now I smell like flowers, I still have an pain in my crotch, and I'm ready to go home and sneak in and hope no one smells the flowers. There was a shower in the room, but, I made like speedy gonzalas and got out of there. It would have been a decent experience but just too much was going on at once. Very nice girl though. So I'm still looking for my hot massage gal.

Brad 243
06-20-08, 00:15
Rainey

I had the opportunity to venture out Saturday and check out an ad posted on CL. Rainey advertises a 45 minute massage that will leave you smiling for $65. She is in Berkley, just off the intersection of Hanley and Airport Rd. On Madison. Nice house, double driveway for off street parking, and a seemingly safe neighborhood considering the location. She's in her 40's, 5'4, rather thick, but more than ample proportions, long black hair, probably American Indian descent. She gives the massage on the floor of her living room, with clean linens and thank God no pets! An above average massage with lotion, front and back, and when she goes for the goods, it's long and drawn out to completion. She likes to play the edge game for sure. Not a clock watcher at all. Quite friendly and appreciative and more than glad to show off her body. And is really happy to let you sqeeze the Charmin! If you like big breasts and rounds asses, this is the lady for you. I tipped her an extra $20 and she was very happy about it. I get the feeling there might be more offered once she gets to know you better. Her number is 314-306-3102. She's fun, no rush, and no upsell.

I saw this gal the other day and she offered no HE - what gives?? A waste of time.

Log Jammin
06-20-08, 10:33
Rainey

I had the opportunity to venture out Saturday and check out an ad posted on CL. Rainey advertises a 45 minute massage that will leave you smiling for $65. She is in Berkley, just off the intersection of Hanley and Airport Rd. On Madison. Nice house, double driveway for off street parking, and a seemingly safe neighborhood considering the location. She's in her 40's, 5'4, rather thick, but more than ample proportions, long black hair, probably American Indian descent. She gives the massage on the floor of her living room, with clean linens and thank God no pets! An above average massage with lotion, front and back, and when she goes for the goods, it's long and drawn out to completion. She likes to play the edge game for sure. Not a clock watcher at all. Quite friendly and appreciative and more than glad to show off her body. And is really happy to let you sqeeze the Charmin! If you like big breasts and rounds asses, this is the lady for you. I tipped her an extra $20 and she was very happy about it. I get the feeling there might be more offered once she gets to know you better. Her number is 314-306-3102. She's fun, no rush, and no upsell.

I saw this gal the other day and she offered no HE - what gives?? A waste of time.Really? I saw her a couple month ago. When she was massaging my front, she "accidentally" brushed against the goods. She apologized, I told her it was ok and I liked it. She then offerred the HE for $20, which I, of course, accepted. Decent massage, but she talks too damn much. She also wanted to set me up with her daughter, now that wouldn't be weird at all.

Stl Eclectic
06-20-08, 19:48
Very nice girl though. So I'm still looking for my hot massage gal.You should check out Ereena... she's a very hot massage woman in my book! I've had several very satisfying sessions with her.

Brad 243
06-21-08, 13:54
Come relax in a spa like atmosphere and get a light stress relief massage
1hr $80

314-723-1254 (Heather)

This girl also advertises $100 tip included. I've spoke to her on the phone as well as; Sara who supposedly set people up and ripped them off.

Heather doesn't sound like Sara - she sounds real nice and possibly attractive. I didn't ask about looks.

Somebody ran an ad on CL saying not to be fooled by the # 314-723-1254. It's connected to the Sara who was stealing from people.

Does anybody have info? I'd like to check out Heather. She sounds real hot.

Bill Bradsky
06-21-08, 17:25
Come relax in a spa like atmosphere and get a light stress relief massage
1hr $80

314-723-1254 (Heather)

This girl also advertises $100 tip included. I've spoke to her on the phone as well as; Sara who supposedly set people up and ripped them off.

Heather doesn't sound like Sara - she sounds real nice and possibly attractive. I didn't ask about looks.

Somebody ran an ad on CL saying not to be fooled by the # 314-723-1254. It's connected to the Sara who was stealing from people.

Does anybody have info? I'd like to check out Heather. She sounds real hot.

Brad-

There are several Sarahs on CL lately. The one using that number has posted on CL-e asking $150 and then in the massage section for 100. Who knows if the CL post about the theft thing are true. It certainly would be a very foolish thing for her to do. It is true she has changed her name and number several times. One of those numbers goes back to a West County address that shows a guys name. Here is a pic of her that she posted last month. I have no clue about her or Heather.

Jeffc 574
06-22-08, 22:42
Brad-

There are several Sarahs on CL lately. The one using that number has posted on CL-e asking $150 and then in the massage section for 100. Who knows if the CL post about the theft thing are true. It certainly would be a very foolish thing for her to do. It is true she has changed her name and number several times. One of those numbers goes back to a West County address that shows a guys name. Here is a pic of her that she posted last month. I have no clue about her or Heather.

I work near there and swung by one evening, just to see the house and such. It is as white bread a west county area as can be. Minivans and Acuras in every driveway. There was a hot blonde talking outside. Who knows. definenetley not the girl in the attached picture.

Jeffc 574
06-24-08, 14:03
After several tries on Broadway with no luck, I decided to try something else. There have been several reports about Debbie, all saying she was great but heavy set. I decided that since I will never see a 30" waist again, I would give her a shot.

She advertises in the RFT and CL so there is no need for me to add the number. She only works by appointment. I called in the afternoon and that day and most of the next was booked so I set an appointment for the following day. She works out of a office in one of the 100s of anonymous office parks off of 70 & 94. Found it easily. It was clean and cheerful. I was a little early so I needed to wait.

I told her I had called after reading the reviews here. She said she did not know this page. She also said she did not like the online reviews because it made it easy for LEO to find places.

I paid, stripped down and she dropped her pants and did the massage in lacy underwear. Nice. On the flip, she played with Mr. Happy and proceeded to give him a wonderful kiss and swallow. Easily the best I have had since college. I will be back.

Her rates are all inclusive, no tipping.

The other reviews say she looks like a 40ish soccer mom but heavy. One review said obese. I would say BBW with red hair. She was ok with everywhere my hands went. Her legs are firm not fat. Same for her butt.

She said that what she looks like is the most frequent question asked when a guy calls. She is a BBW and about 40 with red hair and jiggly boobs. If you are looking to play out a cheerleader fantasy, this is not your stop. Dreaming of the MILF/Soccer mom down the street, this is it.

She said she books up so I should call in the mornings. She opens at 8:00am if that works for you.

Have fun.

Hose Nose
06-24-08, 18:00
After several tries on Broadway with no luck, I decided to try something else. There have been several reports about Debbie, all saying she was great but heavy set. I decided that since I will never see a 30" waist again, I would give her a shot.

She advertises in the RFT and CL so there is no need for me to add the number. She only works by appointment. I called in the afternoon and that day and most of the next was booked so I set an appointment for the following day. She works out of a office in one of the 100s of anonymous office parks off of 70 & 94. Found it easily. It was clean and cheerful. I was a little early so I needed to wait.

I told her I had called after reading the reviews here. She said she did not know this page. She also said she did not like the online reviews because it made it easy for LEO to find places.

I paid, stripped down and she dropped her pants and did the massage in lacy underwear. Nice. On the flip, she played with Mr. Happy and proceeded to give him a wonderful kiss and swallow. Easily the best I have had since college. I will be back.

Her rates are all inclusive, no tipping.

The other reviews say she looks like a 40ish soccer mom but heavy. One review said obese. I would say BBW with red hair. She was ok with everywhere my hands went. Her legs are firm not fat. Same for her butt.

She said that what she looks like is the most frequent question asked when a guy calls. She is a BBW and about 40 with red hair and jiggly boobs. If you are looking to play out a cheerleader fantasy, this is not your stop. Dreaming of the MILF/Soccer mom down the street, this is it.

She said she books up so I should call in the mornings. She opens at 8:00am if that works for you.

Have fun.
Debbie works with Dee. Their menu is expansive. Tipping is not required but, considering how well they are willing to treat a client, it certainly is the polite thing to do. Can't hurt. You should try it sometime.

Cybrsx
06-24-08, 23:47
I am the one that saw Sarah a few weeks ago, in her S Co. Condo. I am so fuat#ing stupid. I am new to the hobby and I made the mistake of leaving my tool box unlock. (dumbass) When I showed up at the condo she had me parking the back, no parking on the street. I had several cordless tools (all new of course) stolen from me. I am not positive it was her but it sure seems strange that she kept leaving the room while I was laying there. (about 3 different times) Then when I got to my job I went to get my tools and much to my surprise they weren't there. (kicking myself) I can only tell you that this is a lesson learned, and will never happen again.

Tororojo
06-25-08, 17:33
Debbie works with Dee. Their menu is expansive. Tipping is not required but, considering how well they are willing to treat a client, it certainly is the polite thing to do. Can't hurt. You should try it sometime.

I'm curious how most feel about this subject. I believe that if you get better service than you expected, and especially if you will return to this provider, a tip will generally pay-off in your future visits.
In my experience, and I've never asked, I think most ladies keep records of us. What kind of client we are and if /how much we tip.
I always find when I've had several repeats, things get progressively better.
Of course one must be clean and friendly, but a bit of a tip is usually 'appreciated'.

Just my dos centavos

Tororojo

Stl69
06-25-08, 18:56
I'm curious how most feel about this subject. I believe that if you get better service than you expected, and especially if you will return to this provider, a tip will generally pay-off in your future visits.

TororojoI agree with you on this topic. I always tip unless the service is bad enough that I won't repeat. I usually go with 20% with most providers. If repeating, I might also bring a little gift like a bottle of wine or a gift card. If you have friendly conversations with your regular providers, they may tell you a little something like their favorite wine, restaurant, fragrance, etc. Pay attention and try to be thoughtful with a small gift of something they like or will use.

I like the gift idea sometimes (not always) instead of a gratuity. It may be a little more memorable to her and a small expression of thanks like this will often come back to you a special way.

Mister Major
06-25-08, 20:46
Just a word to the wise regarding Rainy. I have several good friends with the Berkeley Police and Fire departments and they informed me that Rainy was arrested several weeks ago by St. Louis County police. In fact, she is still under investigation, and that's why the one fella did not get the HE he expected several days ago. Reliable souces say that she may try and have you "set up" as a solicitor to help reduce her upcoming sentencing for prostitution. Also be advised that her boyfriend hides in the back room during all her sessions, but she will tell you he's not there. She's been living in the Berkeley area for over thirty years and everyone knows she's has very serious emotional and behavioral problems. Poor fellas must really have wanted a HE pretty bad to venture into that hornets nest. Anyway guys, just wanted to give you the heads up since I have made a few costly mistakes in my day searching for that HE. Here's her web page which also shows her boyfriend Stan on the right side under the Friends List. Be very careful with this one.

[Link to Photo deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Mister Major
06-25-08, 21:07

I saw this gal the other day and she offered no HE - what gives?? A waste of time.

Hose Nose
06-25-08, 21:28
In my experience, and I've never asked, I think most ladies keep records of us. What kind of client we are and if /how much we tip.
I always find when I've had several repeats, things get progressively better.
Of course one must be clean and friendly, but a bit of a tip is usually 'appreciated'.

Just my dos centavos

Tororojo
For me, it is like going out for dinner. A surly attitude and poor service will be tipped accordingly. Same for massage. Regardless of what kind it is. If I feel better than when I came in, then that person has done something special and deserves the extra money. After all, they are selling a service.

Why should they go the extra mile if they know the client is to cheap to appreciate it.

Jeffc 574
06-26-08, 09:48
Since tips pay for my hobby, I am well aware of the importance and appreciation of a tip. I added the section on pricing to differentiate between $xx for the massage and $xx for the HE and just one price for the whole deal. I think it allows someone to know how much cash they should have with them.

SouthernOne
06-26-08, 10:27
Hi all,

I saw Colleen in Florrisant a couple of times in last month. She adv. On RFT BP. I saw her last minute when reviewing their ads and since my regulars were booked. The price list for options was wayy too long but I chose hour for $. Stiff, but decide to give her a shot. Anyway, she is 20 something and cute. Nice place too. Thought boy, this may pan out. She gave better than avg. Massage. Flip was nice! If you see her will leave that one to you to find out.

Saw her again last week, and a bit more friendly.

All told, she's clean, cute gives good massage, nice HE but lacks personality. A bit cold, shy, something?

Jim Bob2002
06-26-08, 19:54
Lurking for a while and thought I'd post some experiences.

Start with my first and most regular

Debbie:

I really enjoy her company, as others have said she can be talkative but always seems interested in what you have to say as well. I have probably seen her 9 or ten times and the massage's range from so-so to great. Its really hit and miss. I won't go into the details but she is always ready to make the massage special.

Oh-Dee:

Works out of the same office as Debbie. Nice lady, little older. Massage is usually pretty good (4 times). Fake boobs, very tan. I love the little surprise when she puts your arm behind your back. Seems open for just about anything.

Holly:

Formerly Lidd or Lydia and worked out of her Ballwin apartment. Same massage as back then, 20 minutes in the door and out. Watched TV the whole time. Not really talkative, wasn't into it at all. Didn't clean up, etc. Can't really reccomend other than that she is a younger, blonde, bbw. From what I gather has a strict no touching rule (although I remember different). Has a full time job so it seems you work around her schedule.

Phyllis:

Older, larger gal. Giant boobs, massage out of home in SoCo. Felt pretty safe during the massage. She kept reminding me to breathe. Willing to massage just about anywhere you want. Besides the fact she is not the most attractive lady in the world not a bad experience.

I have a couple more but I'll save those for my next post.

If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Jim Bob2002
06-26-08, 19:59
"The Original" INTUITIVE MASSAGE Open 7 days. Call Kathleen 314-XXX-XXX Creve Coeur ? #XXXXXXXX

Mister Major
06-26-08, 21:31
Anyone remember the medium brown skin African American lady named Renee that used to do outcall massages several years ago. With really nice body? I believe she lived in North County and had very reasonable prices, especially if you decided you wanted FS. I saw her pretty regular for about a year, but the last time I tried her cell it was disconnected. She always left me very very satisfied.

Brad 243
06-27-08, 18:06
Yes I did about a year or so ago. If you like a bad massage in a dirty environment that smells like large wet dogs. Then she's your gal.

NO HE ........ A WASTE

Mister Major
06-28-08, 09:19
Haven't seen any posts about Timeout Massage on Lindbergh just past the Amtrak station. And wondering if they're still operating. Sharon used to be the owner and also gave massages on occasion. I have to say I had a pretty good run there several years ago and had the pleasure of FS with all the ladies during that era, except Sharon's daughter who used to work Saturdays. Good thing is, none of them charged me for FS, since I had become a regular customer (thought we would break the table a few times LOL). I also think the FS had a lot to do with the generous tipping that I did from time to time. Which again shows the benefits that "TIPPING" can have in certain situations.

I do remember that my very first visit was with Sara. Because she would not give me a HE until I returned the second time. Seems to be standard procedure with many of them. Until they feel you're not an undercover cop or something.

Brad 243
06-28-08, 14:32
December 02, 2005 Printer-friendly version

It happens and it is normal, yet no one wants to talk about the primary reason men avoid therapeutic massage. Learn how to assess a client’s intentions and professionally address this situation.

A Common Male Physiological Response to Massage
It is very common for men to get an erection during a non-sexual, therapeutic, full body massage. While an erection can be indicative of being physiologically aroused, it does not necessarily indicate the presence of emotional or sexual desire. Touch administered to any part of the body can activate the parasympathetic nervous system, which can result in a partial or complete erection. Professional assessment can help a therapist decipher a physiological response to touch from inappropriate sexual intentions.

While physical arousal can occur with both male and female clients, a woman’s arousal is typically less visible. Fear of an erection, or a massage practitioner’s response to it, prohibits some men from seeking a much needed therapeutic massage. For those devoid of inappropriate intentions, education about normal body function can ease this fear and invite a new level of comfort with somatic-based therapies.

If there is any discomfort on the part of either the client or the practitioner when an erection occurs, it must be addressed.

• Discomfort on the part of the client or the therapist will divert the focus of the therapy, resulting in decreased effectiveness.
• If a man shows no signs of embarrassment or discomfort due to his erection, and the therapist is comfortable, then addressing it is not necessary.
• If the therapist notices any client discomfort, such as body tension or facial flushing, then it would best serve the client to talk about it.
• Because the antidote to a parasympathetic response is activation of the sympathetic nervous system, changing the technique being used can quell a spontaneous erection.
• The sympathetic nervous system can be activated by increasing massage pace and pressure. Note: This increase should be moderate, as it is not intended to alarm or cause pain to the client.

Based on fundamental communication skills, Ben E. Benjamin, Ph.D. and Cherie Sohnen-Moe describe “The Intervention Model” in The Ethics of Touch. When a client’s intent is unclear, The Intervention Model contains eight steps to guide a practitioner’s assessment and subsequent action in response to ethical dilemmas. Dependant upon the details of the situation being addressed, it may be necessary to consecutively progress from step one to step eight, stop after step one or two, follow the steps in a different order or skip inapplicable steps. The following outline of The Intervention Model has been slightly modified for approaching a client with an erection when the client’s intent is not understood.

Step One: Stop the treatment using assertive behavior.
• Addressing the client with body language congruent with verbal communication demonstrates assertive behavior.
• Tips to remain assertive include making eye contact, standing with relaxed, yet grounded posture and using a firm voice.
• Shrinking or speaking quietly portrays passivity, while yelling or touching inappropriately displays aggression. Avoid both.
• By adjusting the drape to make sure the client is properly covered, the therapist non-verbally confirms professional boundaries. Additionally, if touch has contributed to a sexually aroused state, adjusting the drape physically stops the cause of stimulation.
• At this point, maintaining safety is crucial. If the therapist feels intimidated, positioning him/herself with easy access to an exit can allow for safety should the client become actively threatening.

Step Two: Describe the behavior.
When encountered with an erection, stating the obvious can be difficult, but clarifies the client’s intent. By describing a behavior, the client knows the therapist is paying attention without passing judgment. Examples of this type of communication are:

• “I notice you’re tightening your muscle and grimacing when I pass over this area.”
• “I am aware that you made a comment about my appearance, then made a sexual joke and now you have an erection.”

Step Three: Clarify the client’s intent.
After stating the obvious, directly asking the client what they are experiencing can reveal the meaning behind the erection. Examples include:
• “Can you tell me what’s happening?”
• “What are you experiencing?”

Dependant upon the client’s comfort level and their intent, a client’s response may or may not be straightforward. It is important to resist providing an answer for the client, so wait for a clear response. Clarification of the client’s intent allows for the practitioner to render an accurate assessment.

Step Four: Educate the client.
During a somatic-based therapy, some recipients experience unexpected emotional and physiological responses. When aware of a client’s concerns, the therapist can share information to educate the client. Examples of educative statements for a client experiencing an unintentional erection are:

• “Sometimes clients become aroused as a physiological response to touch. It is a normal body response.”
• “It’s natural for some men to have a physical response to massage.”
• “I noticed you had an erection during the last massage. I want you to know that erections are usually just a physiological response to touch and it’s not unusual for clients to have them.”

Step Five: Re-state your intent.
Safety is re-established by a therapist clarifying the therapeutic contract of the session. Examples of re-instating therapeutic intent are:

• “It is never my intent to create sexual arousal during a session. If it happens and I’m confident your intent isn’t sexually inappropriate, then I’m comfortable in continuing the session if you are.”
• “I want to make it clear that this is a non-sexual massage. I will end the session if you are looking for something else.”

Step Six: Continue or discontinue the session as appropriate.
A client with sexual intent or displaying inappropriate behavior necessitates immediate termination of a session.
• If sexual intent is determined right away, there is no need to employ the previous steps.
• If a client’s intent remains unclear, establishing conditions may be necessary.
• An example of establishing conditions is “I will continue with this session, but will stop if your behavior causes me to feel uncomfortable in any way.”

Step Seven: Refer client to other professionals as appropriate.
This step is typically taken after the completion of a session.

• In your opinion, if your client could benefit by professional help from a psychotherapist, counselor or other medical practitioner, provide referral information to the client when he is fully dressed and alert.

Step Eight: Document the situation.
After the client leaves, document the occurrence and obtain supervision or peer support as necessary.

• Difficult communication with a client can evoke ethical questions and safety concerns. Seeking supervision indicates a commitment to ethics and professionalism.
• A neutral party can provide a reality check or needed emotional support.
• Unless you fear for your own or someone else’s safety, client confidentiality must be honored.
• When documenting the situation, be sure to include all the facts, including your own actions. This is vital should a client ever lodge a complaint.

Encountering the male physiological response to parasympathetic arousal is a frequent occurrence in the massage profession. Professionally managing human interaction surrounding this type of arousal requires preparedness, maturity and education. Determining the intention behind a man’s erection serves to maintain professionalism, ensures therapist safety and reduces client embarrassment. Meanwhile, communication regarding client behavior, therapeutic intent and the physiological normalcy of erections allows a therapist to preserve ethical boundaries while maintaining respect for the client.

Hose Nose
06-28-08, 15:03
Hi all,

I saw Colleen in Florrisant a couple of times in last month. She adv. On RFT BP. I saw her last minute when reviewing their ads and since my regulars were booked. The price list for options was wayy too long but I chose hour for $. Stiff, but decide to give her a shot. Anyway, she is 20 something and cute. Nice place too. Thought boy, this may pan out. She gave better than avg. Massage. Flip was nice! If you see her will leave that one to you to find out.

Saw her again last week, and a bit more friendly.

All told, she's clean, cute gives good massage, nice HE but lacks personality. A bit cold, shy, something?
Have seen Colleen many times over the last couple of years. She probably is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but very sincere. Always pleasant and polite. At least that has been my experience.

Hose Nose
06-28-08, 15:04
"The Original" INTUITIVE MASSAGE Open 7 days. Call Kathleen 314-XXX-XXX Creve Coeur ? #XXXXXXXX
Don't waste your time. Tried that one a couple of years ago. Never went back.

Nuff said?

Bill Bradsky
06-28-08, 20:19
Haven't seen any posts about Timeout Massage on Lindbergh just past the Amtrak station. And wondering if they're still operating. Sharon used to be the owner and also gave massages on occasion. I have to say I had a pretty good run there several years ago and had the pleasure of FS with all the ladies during that era, except Sharon's daughter who used to work Saturdays. Good thing is, none of them charged me for FS, since I had become a regular customer (thought we would break the table a few times LOL). I also think the FS had a lot to do with the generous tipping that I did from time to time. Which again shows the benefits that "TIPPING" can have in certain situations.

I do remember that my very first visit was with Sara. Because she would not give me a HE until I returned the second time. Seems to be standard procedure with many of them. Until they feel you're not an undercover cop or something.

Yes, they are still operating. $70 for the hour last I heard. If they are doing no charge FS I would imagine they are quite busy.

Fly Fun
06-30-08, 11:39
Does anyone have experience with Candice. I've been traveling a lot lately and am just getting settled back in. She appears to be new in the SoCo area. Posts on CL 757-xxxx. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Ducky321
06-30-08, 15:58
Does anyone have experience with Candice. I've been traveling a lot lately and am just getting settled back in. She appears to be new in the SoCo area. Posts on CL 757-xxxx. Any info is appreciated.

ThanksShe used to go by Melony,you can find several report's on her here if you look further back.

Fly Fun
07-01-08, 10:09
She used to go by Melony,you can find several report's on her here if you look further back.Thanks for the info. I'll keep looking.

Thewindmaster
07-01-08, 17:08
Anybody got any info on these girls? There are a lot of CL ads using that phone # which just traces to a cell.

The names Dallas, Monyea, Shellie, and Layla, are used in various ads and some of them advertise 4 hand massages.

*****A Full Body Massage 2 stimulate your Mind & Body leaving you completely Satisfied & Relaxed !! Treat yourself 2 a well deserved Paampering by,me *DALLAS*,I'm Tall * Attractivie* Sweet* Young* with over 5YRS.experience* Southern Belle!!!! So call now !! **314**707*6592 or **314**255*5069* 24/7 !!Avail. couples welcome!! OutCalls Only!! Hotels*Homes*Offices !! NO PRIVATE CALLS,Please!! Thank You!!

Brad 243
07-02-08, 14:53
Stay away -A VERY BAD GROUP. Especially Shellie

Hose Nose
07-02-08, 18:51
Anybody got any info on these girls? There are a lot of CL ads using that phone # which just traces to a cell.

The names Dallas, Monyea, Shellie, and Layla, are used in various ads and some of them advertise 4 hand massages.
Bad news. Don't know squat about real massage. Always advertise together.
Big time up-sellers.

Mister Major
07-03-08, 10:36
Anyone seen Phyllis at Rising Sun on Boonslick Rd. in St. Charles?

I heard she gives a great HE after she gets to know you.

Bill Bradsky
07-04-08, 01:13
Anyone seen Phyllis at Rising Sun on Boonslick Rd. in St. Charles?

I heard she gives a great HE after she gets to know you.

I have no first hand experience but I did read a report that said she threw a guy out of her office after he asked for a HE. I think crazy was the word he used in his description. Sounded like they did not get along at all. Not sure if it was a first visit.

Rubs Are Fun
07-04-08, 07:01
I have spotted a CL advertiser that has recently been offering 60 kisses special.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/740947799.html

Her ad reads: Hey this Stacy,the hottie with the deal of a life time.This upscale cutie would like to show you a wonderful time some you'll never forget.More info call 8*4*7*2*0*8*1*3*6*3 AND YES ITS TRUE!!!

I'll try to attach a picture of her.

Has anyone here given her a try?

Headmasterstl
07-04-08, 10:14
Does anybody know if Gina is still active? All the digits I have for her are old. Crazy lady, but great upper bod and wonderful finish.

Payforfun
07-04-08, 14:11
I have no first hand experience but I did read a report that said she threw a guy out of her office after he asked for a HE. I think crazy was the word he used in his description. Sounded like they did not get along at all. Not sure if it was a first visit.

Yeah, she is very sensitive about any HE talk, or probing questions over the phone. She seemed too edgy when I called her about a year ago, but I had planned on trying again

Where some are comfortable with referrals; I think it would send off an alarm with her.

Johnnyc24
07-06-08, 04:03
Well she advertises for a massage, and I love her creativity in her ads. I've had my eye on her for awhile. I knew that extras were available, through research, so I decided to give her a try. I prefer massage with HE anyway as apposed too FS. So I showed up. I was way over dressed for the hotel. The place was not the best, but it worked. She was very pleasant, slightly larger than I expected, but again she was very nice. So I decided to go with it. She had me lay face down on the bed. She then used a "scented" hand lotion to massage my back, legs, ect. I get "professional" massages often and she did the best she could do. She isn't trained and it shows, but today I was looking for something more anyway. Well she did an alright job on my back and made sure she brushed the boys and rubbed the butt real good, and then had me flip. On the flip she lowered her blouse so I could touch her nice breast. About the time things got going the neighbors started fighting, a couple. They started threatening each other and slamming things, it got really load. Well I knew at that point the po po was going to be in route shortly so I called it quits. She was a little freaked as well and told me not to pay her anything. Well thats not me, so I gave her 50 and made a speedy exit. Now I smell like flowers, I still have an pain in my crotch, and I'm ready to go home and sneak in and hope no one smells the flowers. There was a shower in the room, but, I made like speedy gonzalas and got out of there. It would have been a decent experience but just too much was going on at once. Very nice girl though. So I'm still looking for my hot massage gal.What do you mean by slightly larger?

How big is she?

Bill Bradsky
07-06-08, 10:43
College girl offering nude massage. Really nice body but knows nothing about erotic massage. She does understand that there is supposed to be a HE at the end if you want anyone to come back again. Lots of fun mutual touching but no FS. Sometimes works with another girl who is a BBW. Charges $100.

If you want an erotic massage from start to finish there are way better out there, but not with that bod. Ad on CL and BP.

The ad:

Nude Oil Massage By Two College Girls - w4m - 22 (Incalls)

We have a room today so call and make your appointment. xx6-322-9849

Stl69
07-06-08, 23:50
The landscape of providers seems to change and everyone's taste is different. Myself, I prefer the more mature provider but one who still has good equipment and isn't reluctant to push the envelope a little bit. Since FS is not expected, I don't want to pay FS prices. I've tried five providers in the last year and there was only one disappointment. While she provided a fair massage with a HE, her appearance was a significant drawback. Another was attractive but was eager to make a one hour appointment last about 15 minutes.

My repeats were all located west of the Missouri River, a significant drive from my home territory but still a nice treat when the need is there. Are there any others who fit my criteria who are safe and located within or near the 270 ring? I might even cross the other river and head into Illinois.

Jim Bob2002
07-07-08, 00:12
I am not able to use my phone during the day because of reception in the office. Are there any ladies that schedule via email (besides Holly)?

Brad 243
07-07-08, 01:59
Questions on Sarah

I am the one that saw Sarah a few weeks ago, in her S Co. Condo. I am so fuat#ing stupid. I am new to the hobby and I made the mistake of leaving my tool box unlock. (dumbass) When I showed up at the condo she had me parking the back, no parking on the street. I had several cordless tools (all new of course) stolen from me. I am not positive it was her but it sure seems strange that she kept leaving the room while I was laying there. (about 3 different times) Then when I got to my job I went to get my tools and much to my surprise they weren't there. (kicking myself) I can only tell you that this is a lesson learned, and will never happen again.

Get this - I called her the other day by mistake. I ask her about her service and she says its $150 no FS. Tip if you want. I laughed and she got pissed. All of a sudden I get a call from a guy on my cell saying he is doing a survey.

I can tell it is a young guy not real bright and not really doing a survey. So I slam him and tell him not to call again, especially on my cell.

He calls back " anonymous " again and leaves a message saying he knows I rapped a 19 year old girl and is turning me into the police.

He calls again at midnight leaving the same messages. I called Sara and told her to have him stop but she said she has nothing to do with it.

This a BAD GAL. She needs to be ran back to Florida.

Mister Major
07-07-08, 19:10
Greetings all,

Wondering if anyone has tried this lady yet. Was curious if this is Natalie (who was also on Olive across from bowling alley) and changed names.

Relaxing Massage by Kristina. 314-532-xxxx In/Outcalls. Lic 2005021316-

Beemerguy
07-07-08, 23:19
Based on your post, it seems to me that Andrea (S. Hampton) in the city would be a perfect option. I have had a number of great experiences with her as have many on this list.

Beemerguy

The landscape of providers seems to change and everyone's taste is different. Myself, I prefer the more mature provider but one who still has good equipment and isn't reluctant to push the envelope a little bit. Since FS is not expected, I don't want to pay FS prices. I've tried five providers in the last year and there was only one disappointment. While she provided a fair massage with a HE, her appearance was a significant drawback. Another was attractive but was eager to make a one hour appointment last about 15 minutes.

My repeats were all located west of the Missouri River, a significant drive from my home territory but still a nice treat when the need is there. Are there any others who fit my criteria who are safe and located within or near the 270 ring? I might even cross the other river and head into Illinois.

Qtown
07-08-08, 09:08
Based on your post, it seems to me that Andrea (S. Hampton) in the city would be a perfect option. I have had a number of great experiences with her as have many on this list.

BeemerguyCan someone pm me her contact info?

I've been looking for a massage provider close to me.

Jeffc 574
07-08-08, 11:24

Debbie and Oh-Dee are both well reviewed and less than 10 minutes west of 70&270.

Hose Nose
07-08-08, 12:17
Greetings all,

Wondering if anyone has tried this lady yet. Was curious if this is Natalie (who was also on Olive across from bowling alley) and changed names.

Relaxing Massage by Kristina. 314-532-xxxx In/Outcalls. Lic 2005021316-
This is not Natalie.

Dayzed
07-08-08, 14:50
Well she advertises for a massage, and I love her creativity in her ads. I've had my eye on her for awhile. I knew that extras were available, through research, so I decided to give her a try.... It would have been a decent experience but just too much was going on at once. Very nice girl though. So I'm still looking for my hot massage gal.I saw her recently... very pretty and personable, slightly heavy. My experience was similar to that described by Bill in his earlier post. She delivered a solid ending, when I (politely) suggested more she (politely) declined, and I saw no sign of flexibility (whether that changes over repeat visits I have no idea). All in all, a good experience, and well worth the fee if you are content with the standard HE. Apparently will only be here a couple more weeks. Ubiquitous in CL therap.

BrainLocked
07-08-08, 18:00
I am a bit reluctant to share this information since I would like to keep her to myself, but I must reiterate that Sharon of Lake St Louis/O'Fallon area is the best massage therapist I've ever experienced. No F/S so please don't be rude. Anyway, that's my 2¢.

Thewindmaster
07-09-08, 11:10
Debbie and Oh-Dee are both well reviewed and less than 10 minutes west of 70&270.Just recently saw Debbie for the first time. Actually, my first visit to any provider. Not much to look at but pleasant, very nice massage with a great ending in bbbj.

Bill Bradsky
07-09-08, 14:31
I am a bit reluctant to share this information since I would like to keep her to myself, but I must reiterate that Sharon of Lake St Louis/O'Fallon area is the best massage therapist I've ever experienced. No F/S so please don't be rude. Anyway, that's my 2¢.Brain,

I agree Sharon knows what she is doing. I don't think you are giving any secrets away though and are just slightly late to the party. Check out post #1 on this thread and about two dozen other posts about her with the search feature.

Dayzed
07-09-08, 17:00
One observation I omitted from my earlier report re: Nicole is that she appears, to me, exactly as I imagine Edwardsville Jessica might have looked 25 years ago. Just struck me as an odd/interesting coincidence. Maybe if she stays on this road she will offer the same wider range of activities 25 years from now.

Different subject: anyone have experience w/ Stacy? Has been posting on CL w/ pic.

"Hi guys: Do you ever want to just be pampered and spend time with a beautiful woman and relax? If you want the best massage of your life, give me a call. I offer the full array of services, swedish full service massage. I will be magic to the touch and have you so relaxed, you will be walking on clouds all day. Call me for an unforgettable massage. Stacy (636)493 xxxx. Talk to you soon"

Mister Major
07-09-08, 21:09
I have to also agree that Sharon does a wonderful massage. I saw her many times when she lived just off of Halls Ferry and twice at her new home in Lake St. Louis.

AmbushPlayer
07-10-08, 00:06
I have to also agree that Sharon does a wonderful massage. I saw her many times when she lived just off of Halls Ferry and twice at her new home in Lake St. Louis.Can you give me digits on Sharon.

Stl69
07-10-08, 00:20
Debbie and Oh-Dee are both well reviewed and less than 10 minutes west of 70&270.
I have to also agree that Sharon does a wonderful massage. I saw her many times when she lived just off of Halls Ferry and twice at her new home in Lake St. Louis.Yep, these were the three repeats I mentioned out west of the Missouri River. All worth the long drive but not as frequently as I'd like. I did call Andrea several months back but she seemed spooked and asked a lot of questions. I may try again since she's close to me.

Bill Bradsky
07-10-08, 00:33
There is a new massage group posting on CL that has this statement in their ad:

"The growing popularity of massage therapy in recent years has attracted greater attention to the profession and its practitioners by the media and the public. While this increased attention has resulted in a wider recognition of the many benefits of massage, occasionally some public figures attempt to link the practice of massage therapy to sexual activity. Perpetuating this view not only demeans the profession of massage therapy, but also can threaten the physical safety of massage practitioners when an assumption is made that someone can demand sex from them."

I thank them for their upfront honesty but I don't think their phone is going to be ringing all that much. There is hardly any reason to demand sex from them when there are thousands of girls on CL that already have sex as part of their massage business plan. These women have a line out the door. Buy a clue. Also, how the hell did they know I am a public figure?

Mister Major
07-10-08, 22:09
I spoke with sharon today and she welcomes the business. Her number is
(314) 749-6275.

Can you give me digits on Sharon.

Michaelnstl
07-12-08, 19:14
I had no idea there was anyone in the south city area. I have been driving out to see Dee. Thats like 45 miles.

Can anyone give me contact info on Andrea? I can't find her ad on CL and I would love to see her next week.

Thanks,

Michael

Michaelnstl
07-12-08, 20:46

BeemerguyA South City provider...didn't know we had one. I have been driving the 40 some miles to get out to see Dee.

Can anyone PM me with Andreas contact info - I can't find her ad on CL.

Thanks,

Michael

Beemerguy
07-13-08, 15:13
Andrea seems to keep a low profile. Not even sure if she advertises. She probably will be a little careful and cautious.

Beemerguy

Yep, these were the three repeats I mentioned out west of the Missouri River. All worth the long drive but not as frequently as I'd like. I did call Andrea several months back but she seemed spooked and asked a lot of questions. I may try again since she's close to me.

Brad 243
07-13-08, 22:31
I've been good friends with her for several years. Just email me and we can talk about communication. She is a teffific women.

Horn Dog Too
07-16-08, 09:44
I spoke with sharon today and she welcomes the business. Her number is
(314) 749-6275.She does welcome new business, but remember she is not in any way a FS provider. You will leave smiling, relaxed and happy.

Stl69
07-16-08, 17:47
I've been good friends with her for several years. Just email me and we can talk about communication. She is a teffific women.Hi Brad,

I just got back in town and saw your message about Andrea. I called her once about 8 months ago on a referral but she wanted to know the name of the person and I didn't have a full name. I understand her cautious nature but if nothing else, maybe she'd schedule me for a straight forward massage to get her comfort level. If she's in my neighborhhod, that would work out great for me.

Thanks,

JIM

Brad 243
07-17-08, 01:54
Sounds like you have her # and should try again. I can't help you. It's up to her to see you. Not me.

Jeffc 574
07-17-08, 10:21
Any insight would be appreciated

CL

***Relaxation Sessions Available 7 Days a Week*** (Fenton)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-07-13, 11:05AM CDT

1 hour $70 not including a tip
Hours: 10am-6pm. Take calls from 8am to 8pm, no later please.
1/2 hour $50 not including a tip
Soft to Medium full body rub, Light scratch, soft/feather touch.
Candles, soft music, aromatherapy, feather, tassles, pretty girl : )
Located off I-44 and Bowles ave. Across from Chrysler plant> SOOO easy.
Other services-Not Married? If you would like the married experience I offer chastizing, nagging, belittling, browbeating, crying, PMS and NO SEX ofcourse!
Girlfriend experience- offer call you 400 times a day, cheating accusations, chase you friends away, dinner at a really expensive restaraunt and drinking WINE, chick flicks, crying on your shoulder, nagging and PMS again. OH and you MUST bring flowers, candy, gifts, etc., etc., etc!
Or The NIKI package-Relax for an hour, I will not say a word, or I can talk if you like, relaxing massage, lightly scratching my nails over you, smiling pretty girl, soft music, nice scents, leave after an hour never to see me again, your choice. Everyones Happy!
Call soon! Niki 314-685-5310
No sex included with the girlfriend package either, lol.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/753220509.html

Bill Bradsky
07-17-08, 12:55

CL

***Relaxation Sessions Available 7 Days a Week*** (Fenton)
Date: 2008-07-13, 11:05AM CDT

1 hour $70 not including a tip
Hours: 10am-6pm. Take calls from 8am to 8pm, no later please.
1/2 hour $50 not including a tip
Soft to Medium full body rub, Light scratch, soft/feather touch.
Candles, soft music, aromatherapy, feather, tassles, pretty girl : )
Located off I-44 and Bowles ave. Across from Chrysler plant> SOOO easy.
Other services-Not Married? If you would like the married experience I offer chastizing, nagging, belittling, browbeating, crying, PMS and NO SEX ofcourse!
Girlfriend experience- offer call you 400 times a day, cheating accusations, chase you friends away, dinner at a really expensive restaraunt and drinking WINE, chick flicks, crying on your shoulder, nagging and PMS again. OH and you MUST bring flowers, candy, gifts, etc., etc., etc!
Or The NIKI package-Relax for an hour, I will not say a word, or I can talk if you like, relaxing massage, lightly scratching my nails over you, smiling pretty girl, soft music, nice scents, leave after an hour never to see me again, your choice. Everyones Happy!
Call soon! Niki 314-685-5310
No sex included with the girlfriend package either, lol.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed

Two call. Sort of casual with any exact appointment schedule. Blond hair, blue eyes, 35, nice skin and no raving beauty but not bad looking. Knows very little about massage but does get your motor going. Goes topless. Seems to be getting better at the build up to HE. No FS. Nice lady. Reasonable price of $70 for the hour.

Bill Bradsky
07-17-08, 12:57
She does welcome new business, but remember she is not in any way a FS provider. You will leave smiling, relaxed and happy.

Agreed. Sharon is the gold standard in erotic massage.

Waterboy3
07-17-08, 15:16
I think I wrote a report about my experience. Its worth a try. She does have some of the most creative ads out there. Its worth a try once, who knows you might really really like it.

Mister Major
07-17-08, 22:04
Does anyone know if Colleen offers full service?

Noise Maker
07-18-08, 08:04
Does anyone know if Colleen offers full service?Colleen offers many things depending on the tip. However, no BJ ever. Has something against them or just some sacred things for the man to be.

NM

Noise Maker
07-18-08, 12:01

I do remember that my very first visit was with Sara. Because she would not give me a HE until I returned the second time. Seems to be standard procedure with many of them. Until they feel you're not an undercover cop or something.The Kirkwood number for the place is no longer in service (314)822-XXXX

NM

Ttrider
07-18-08, 20:24
Hey guys,

Wanna get a massage tomorrow and looking for help here, have been a member for sometime but don't post or hobby much. Would luv to get a massage from the biggest natural breasted provider out there. Help an old hobbyist out here men.

Mystikal1000
07-18-08, 21:42
Has anyone tried Knockouts Massage Therapy in STL? Its a salon for Men with hooter type girls doing haircuts, massage and grooming.

http://knockouts.net/serv/serv_m.php

Bill Bradsky
07-19-08, 12:20
The Kirkwood number for the place is no longer in service (314)822-XXXX

NM

NM-

Part of the problem is that you are dialing the wrong number. Just Google, "Time Out in Kirkwood Mo".

Bill Bradsky
07-19-08, 12:32
Colleen offers many things depending on the tip. However, no BJ ever. Has something against them or just some sacred things for the man to be.

NM

NM-

Is that a "yes" on FS?

Bill Bradsky
07-19-08, 14:02

Jeff-

Here is a sort of goofy photo she posted.

Mongobee
07-19-08, 16:13
That does look interesting. Here is a better link and a map:

http://knockouts.net/loca/mo.php
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=9+Clarkson+Road+st+louis+mo&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=12.292461,27.246094&ie=UTF8&ll=38.596967,-90.585151&spn=0.007932,0.013304&z=16&layer=c&cbll=38.592984,-90.585883&panoid=Nl5A5zLsmrCYDJTXEq8gWA&cbp=1,44.205761171641484,,1,4.618467822565685

Hose Nose
07-19-08, 21:45
NM-

Part of the problem is that you are dialing the wrong number. Just Google, "Time Out in Kirkwood Mo".
Sharon has closed up. This was her last week at that location.

Buttho
07-20-08, 00:00
Does anyone know if Colleen offers full service?Colleen does not do FS. Tried many times.

B

Buttho
07-20-08, 00:05
Two call. Sort of casual with any exact appointment schedule. Blond hair, blue eyes, 35, nice skin and no raving beauty but not bad looking. Knows very little about massage but does get your motor going. Goes topless. Seems to be getting better at the build up to HE. No FS. Nice lady. Reasonable price of $70 for the hour.Nikki has been having some issues lately with her husband being a prick. Her words.

B

Bill Bradsky
07-20-08, 00:42
Sharon has closed up. This was her last week at that location.
HN/NM-

You are right. The 821 number no longer works. Any info on where they are going?

Just to make this clear, this is Sharon of Time Out not Sharon of LSL. The latter would be a real loss.

AmbushPlayer
07-20-08, 03:17
I saw Nikki for the first time on Friday and I must say she is beautiful and very classy. She even wore a dress and high heels for me as I asked her to do. This is something most ladies say yes to and then do not do it. She does a great massage and always ends in a HE. I will be back to see Nikki.

Jeff-

Here is a sort of goofy photo she posted.

Brad 243
07-20-08, 13:28
Light relaxation massage

1hr for $100

314-723-125x Has anybody seen her? Sometimes she post just massage. Now she's not.

Horn Dog Too
07-20-08, 21:55
Just to make this clear, this is Sharon of Time Out not Sharon of LSL. The latter would be a real loss.[/QUOTE]Praise the Massage gods! I almost had a heart attack when I thought it might be the amazing Sharon!!

Jeffc 574
07-22-08, 11:30
I would like to thank every one who posted and PMed when I asked about Nikki. She was excellent. She does like to play dress up, there was a closet full of outfits. Make sure to tip well, she was fun. She does not do FS, and has a few other rules, but she is clear and polite about it. And she is great to look at.

Now to the down side. She said she was moving out of the area in the next two to three weeks. Watch CL for her add. And even if you do not try her, read her ads, they are a hoot.

MikeHuntSweat
07-23-08, 08:27
Will be in St. Louis this week, any good amp's in the airport vacinity?

Buttho
07-23-08, 22:52
Will be in St. Louis this week, any good amp's in the airport vacinity?Only two AMP here in St. L. One on Watson Road south and one in St. Peters west. Not worth much.

B

Bill Bradsky
07-23-08, 23:01
Will be in St. Louis this week, any good amp's in the airport vacinity?

The short answer is no. St. Louis does not have anything like some of the better places that can be found in Chicago. Maybe a few tug joints scattered around the 'burbs but none are worth visiting. This may have something to do with the fact that our metro area has 700+ separate government units, most with their own police departments, all trying to out-arrest each other.

Larks Tongue
07-24-08, 01:19
The short answer is no. St. Louis does not have anything like some of the better places that can be found in Chicago. Maybe a few tug joints scattered around the 'burbs but none are worth visiting. This may have something to do with the fact that our metro area has 700+ separate government units, most with their own police departments, all trying to out-arrest each other.

^ What he said along with when one does opens up that could offer any extras it seems to be shut down within two weeks. There is one over in Illinois that will be re-opening soon.

Brad 243
07-24-08, 19:09
Sarah & katrice have relocated same excellent massage. discounts for...

Here's the Skinny - These girls were stealing from Sharon, having calls forwarded to their cells, booking outside her location & not reporting work they were performing on site.

So she shut down .....

Payforfun
07-24-08, 21:05

What he said, + beware stings around Airport, And stay FAR, FAR away from anything marked Earth City or Maryland Heights. You have been warned

Even if they don't say it, if in their directions, they mention right by 70/270, that is still in Maryland Heights, where Barney Fife roams

Bill Bradsky
07-25-08, 00:52
Sarah & katrice have relocated same excellent massage. discounts for...

Here's the Skinny - These girls were stealing from Sharon, having calls forwarded to their cells, booking outside her location & not reporting work they were performing on site.

So she shut down .....

That seems like quite a drastic move on her part. Why not just fire them rather than shutting down her income. Perhaps there is more to the story. There is a report on here of these two renegades doing FS.

Hmmm...maybe I should call them and test the theory.

Brad 243
07-25-08, 01:31
They do - do FULL SERVICE. You just have to see them multiple times. I never did because of the old Body Option days and Horizon Center where I met Katrice. Sarah in my opinion is a dog. Katrice was always cute & petite.
Sharon always gave a good slow HE. Great boobs.

A 4 hand with these two could be interesting - thats what they are pushing. I'd like to hear a report.

Mister Major
07-26-08, 23:07
I agree that's there's more to this than meets the eye. I just talked to Sharon about 3 weeks ago and she said everything was going great. She mentioned that her daughter would be opening a salon as part of the business very soon.
I suspect they ran into some legal issues since I talked to her.

That seems like quite a drastic move on her part. Why not just fire them rather than shutting down her income. Perhaps there is more to the story. There is a report on here of these two renegades doing FS.

Hmmm...maybe I should call them and test the theory.

Footloose190
07-27-08, 18:57
Hello,

New poster here. This may be hard to find, but are there any resaonable therapists that have a mix of massage experience and sensuality? An ol' goat like me can use both! Any thoughts or guidance is appreciated.

Footloose190
07-27-08, 19:11
Hello new poster here. The information provided here is very helpful to a newbie, so thanks again.

This is probably asking the moon, but are there any decently priced therapists that are both sensual (re: open) and actually give a decent massage that can help a cranky back?

Any thoughts or guidance is appreciated.

Hose Nose
07-28-08, 22:55
has anyone had a session with elena from CL? She speaks very highly of herself in her ad.

Brad 243
07-29-08, 00:04
Check out the drama on CL

Bill Bradsky
07-29-08, 01:14
I have spotted a CL advertiser that has recently been offering 60 kisses special.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ers/740947799.html

Her ad reads: Hey this Stacy,the hottie with the deal of a life time.This upscale cutie would like to show you a wonderful time some you'll never forget.More info call 8*4*7*2*0*8*1*3*6*3 AND YES ITS TRUE!!!

I'll try to attach a picture of her.

Has anyone here given her a try?

Rubs-

Here is a report on her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=647516&postcount=154

Bill Bradsky
07-29-08, 01:22
Hello,

New poster here. This may be hard to find, but are there any resaonable therapists that have a mix of massage experience and sensuality? An ol' goat like me can use both! Any thoughts or guidance is appreciated.

Sharon, of course.

Ezgoin
07-29-08, 02:05
Saw Sharon last week for the 1st time, as she's waaay out in the 'Lake' area. Lots of good reviews on here, so I figured I'd throw mine in too! She'll leave you very satisfied and relaxed.

She also asked me to let all you fellas know that she can use the business if anyone gets out that way! It's worth the trip!

Footloose190
07-29-08, 06:20
Thanks Bill.

Does anyone have digits for contact?

GrayTurner
07-29-08, 09:33
has anyone had a session with elena from CL? She speaks very highly of herself in her ad.

Elena

I don't know about the drama on CL except that it is always there and is 99% BS. I do know about Elena and I would agree with everything she says in her ad. I have never left her less than satisfied. The picture posted today is somewhat old and she is actually much thinner now.

Bill Bradsky
07-29-08, 10:48
Thanks Bill.

Does anyone have digits for contact?

The search feature above is a wonderful thing. Try it.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=673421&postcount=651

Bill Bradsky
07-29-08, 10:56
Elena

I don't know about the drama on CL except that it is always there and is 99% BS. I do know about Elena and I would agree with everything she says in her ad. I have never left her less than satisfied. The picture posted today is somewhat old and she is actually much thinner now.

GT-

My guess is there are two Elenas. Euro massage posts 314-239-40xx. The other posts 314-809-58xx.

That is no too bad considering there are about 5 "Heavens", 10 "Angels", and 30 "Candies". Not a lot of original thinking going on so it is tough to tell the players apart without part of a phone number.

Bourne02
07-29-08, 12:19
Has anyone seen Candace in South County?

There was a "review" on CL, but who knows if that is accurate.

Here is her ad:

Petite, SWF, considered very attractive.
5'2", 108#, 34C!
Long dark red hair past middle of back.
High cheekbones, long eyelashes, hazel brown eyes.
I'm soft & provide a very sensual massage.
Sorry, no pics. Like to be as discrete as possible.
I'm very honest about my description.

Candace

Bourne02
07-29-08, 13:00
Elena

I don't know about the drama on CL except that it is always there and is 99% BS. I do know about Elena and I would agree with everything she says in her ad. I have never left her less than satisfied. The picture posted today is somewhat old and she is actually much thinner now.So I'm confused. Is there two Elenas? Or just one? I don't see any ads with pics of her.

Does she give a HE?

GrayTurner
07-29-08, 13:32
GT-

My guess is there are two Elenas. Euro massage posts 314-239-40xx. The other posts 314-809-58xx.

That is no too bad considering there are about 5 "Heavens", 10 "Angels", and 30 "Candies". Not a lot of original thinking going on so it is tough to tell the players apart without part of a phone number.

Yes the Elena I am talking about is 809-58xx. When I read those two posts this morning I did a search on CL and her ad was the only one that came up. The other ones must have been flagged.

Hose Nose
07-29-08, 18:40
The Elena that I am referring to is the 239-xxxx Elena. I have seen all of the back and forth B.S. - What I am asking is if any of the regulars on here have seen her yet. If not, maybe I will give it a try. Won't be the first one that I have TFTT.

Bandit69
07-29-08, 20:10
Elena & Erena are 2 different Russian women, One has a salon in Kirkwood (Erena). The other does massage out of her home (Elena). I have been to the salon and she is a nice yet talkative lady and a bit on the controlling side. Have not been to Elena.

Brad 243
07-30-08, 10:16
Since you left satisfied are you one of the few to get a HE from her??

Bill Bradsky
07-30-08, 11:25

Brad-

I have seen some posts that appear to be the so called "legitimate" masseuses trying to eliminate their more liberal competition. I think panic sets in when they post some moralistic BS in their ad and then the phone stops ringing.

Everyone who has a brain knows that requiring someone who rubs oil on you to have a license is a joke. About a dozen of the more enlightened states do not even bother to have these ridiculous massage license laws.

The not so hidden agenda of these laws is obvious. Just another example of a few religious fanatics in the legislature try to impose their views on everyone else.

They can expect more civil disobedience.

GrayTurner
07-30-08, 15:28
This is the Elena I am talking about, and highly recommend. I don't know anything about a Euro massage.

Jamesj
08-01-08, 00:22
Made an appointment & drove out west to see Sharon. She is a true gem! Same 1st class service,nice private location, non rush session,usual fare (.75) , 2 shots on goal(HE)and a great massage-what more could you ask far? If she ever calls it quits, we must fly the Mongers flag at half "staff". Be safe and happy hunting- Seniors can PM for contact info. JAMESJ

SouthernOne
08-02-08, 04:38
Went to the Crystal Palace 2nite and glanced at the VIP. No lights on so I assume its still closed. Color me sad here. Can't wait till its open again.

Southern One

Dickisslick
08-02-08, 13:28
I always feel safe and satified seeing one of the St.Charles County girls (Sharon, Dee and Debbie). You know what your going to get with a firm price. I hate to haggle, but I also can't tolerate overpaying for poor service. I will tip all three of the ladies above because I have never had a poor experience.

Dick

STLniceguy
08-02-08, 20:13
Stay away -A VERY BAD GROUP. Especially ShellieThere's a new ad in the CL Therapeutic section.

*~*Mesmerising~Massages All Weekend Long*~*By*DANYELLÁ*~*Aaaahh*~* (In/Out Calls~ West County Area)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-08-01, 1:22PM CDT

*****Five Star Mesmerising Massage session
Danyell'a 314~591~6989 I promise to customized your massage session to fit your body needs! Deep tissue to swedish styles! Gifts are well appreciated.24/7 No private calls please. Thanks!Remember Mesmerising*~*Beautiful & Unforgettable! So Call Now~I'm waiting~~~~~~~

Location: In/Out Calls~ West County AreaSpoke with "Danyell'a" on the phone yesterday. I recognized the voice. It's Monyea.

Stl69
08-02-08, 23:05
I must concur! I've been to all three and my only complaint is I live so far away from their respective locations. I haven't found any comparable providers in my area so I often make the trip to St. Charles County.

I always feel safe and satified seeing one of the St.Charles County girls (Sharon, Dee and Debbie). You know what your going to get with a firm price. I hate to haggle, but I also can't tolerate overpaying for poor service. I will tip all three of the ladies above because I have never had a poor experience.

Dick

Horn Dog Too
08-03-08, 00:33
I tried to meet either Dee or Debbie this afternoon as I happened to be in the area, but Dee had already closed shop for the day. I gave Sharon a short notice call and was under her magic hands 20 minutes later. I agree with Dickisslick, about consistancy and reliability for Sharon. She's awesome. I do hope to meet Debbie and Dee one day soon.

Curiousinstl
08-03-08, 02:41
Only two AMP here in St. L. One on Watson Road south and one in St. Peters west. Not worth much.

BWhat is the AMP on Watson Rd? I tend to go down Watson a fair amount and don't remember ever seeing a place that could be an AMP

Buttho
08-03-08, 21:15
What is the AMP on Watson Rd? I tend to go down Watson a fair amount and don't remember ever seeing a place that could be an AMP
The AMP on Watson Road is about one mile east of 270. I usually just drive by and stop in. The place is on the north side of Watson and on the second floor. I do not know the address, but I will try to find it for you next time I go by. Good massage, but not much with the ladies.

Curiousinstl
08-03-08, 23:50
What is the AMP on Watson Rd? I tend to go down Watson a fair amount and don't remember ever seeing a place that could be an AMPNever mind. I just had to find the right combination of keywords to search with. Got it now.

Crazy13
08-04-08, 08:27
I have recently seen this young lady and find that she is a sweet as her ad does say she is. She gives a great 45 min massage and she does have strong hands. She doesnt though give a h/e put her prices are reasonable and she is very professional. I am planning on going back to see her. Its quit and relaxing at her home. I can say even without the h/e it was a fantastic massage. She advertises on Cl

Crazy13
08-04-08, 08:54
I have seen this girl and she is what she says she is on her ads. She is sweet and as she says bubbly. She provides a nice relaxing place where she gives a fantastic massage, no happy ending but well worth the $65 for her sessions. She does have a great personality and is funny as hell. I had a quiet and relaxing visit with her and plan to go back to her for a massage.

Bill Bradsky
08-04-08, 13:45
I have seen this girl and she is what she says she is on her ads. She is sweet and as she says bubbly. She provides a nice relaxing place where she gives a fantastic massage, no happy ending but well worth the $65 for her sessions. She does have a great personality and is funny as hell. I had a quiet and relaxing visit with her and plan to go back to her for a massage.

Crazy-

A massage with a new provider is like a blind date. The last thing you want to hear is that she has a "great personality".

You can go to Massage Envy and get the same frustrating experience for 35 bucks.

In any case, thanks for the info and I will be avoiding "Rainy" like the plague.

Jamesj
08-04-08, 15:52
It seems like CRAZY 13 wrote two almost identical reports.(see other report below) This looks like a case of self promotion or sombody helping a girlfriend. I call BS from a newbie poster! Be careful & happy hunting. JAMESJ

Jannisary
08-04-08, 16:54
Does Jackson still have postings delayed for regular members?

If so, I'm guessing Crazy13 submitted the first report and when it didn't immediately show up he wrote up the second one.

Milton Waddams
08-04-08, 18:17
Gents,

Long time lurker, first-time poster. Was driving down 141 near Fenton and had an 80's flashback. Anyone else remember the massage places in JeffCo along 141 back in the day? Good times, good times. Okay, I promise not to wax nostalgic about the good ol' days in future postings, now that I got it out of my system.

Missery
08-04-08, 19:09
Does Jackson still have postings delayed for regular members?

If so, I'm guessing Crazy13 submitted the first report and when it didn't immediately show up he wrote up the second one.

Yes the posts are delayed until you are cleared by Jackson. If you type like crap, need edits or use all caps you can remain restricted/delayed, even as a Senior member.

Brad 243
08-05-08, 02:30
its Rainey - educated yes. A guy posting on this site and bragging about no HE??? Hello ???? You are a real jackaXXXX - if your a man.

Rainey????? we are on to you.

Dickisslick
08-05-08, 12:46
I saw Debbie today early. This is about the 4th time I have seen her, but it has been about 3 months since my last visit. When I arrived she was scurrying about getting the water ready and such and said to go ahead and get ready. I didn't get a great look at her at that time, but she appeared thinner. Asking her if she had lost weight also didn't seem proper since the answer back could be something on the order of "Yes, I have cancer. " She was disrobing and asked if I had noticed anything? She explained she had an operation 3 weeks ago and had lost 30 lbs. She didn't go into details as to what type, but I presume it was some type of stomach size reduction from the area of the scar. She is by no means a thin woman yet, but she definitely looks better and may continue on that path.

It seems there is a little jealousy/competition going on in the office. Some of Dee's clients have noticed Debbie's change and commented on how she looks. When Dee has heard these compliments when all parties are present she has snapped back "yeah, she had to have an operation to lose weight. " Debbie has taken some of this to offense saying to me that she didn't think it was a nice of Dee to say it that way. Debbie said "I don't comment on her store bought tits. "

As usual, the service from Debbie was A+.

Dick

Missery
08-05-08, 12:51
Gents,

Long time lurker, first-time poster. Was driving down 141 near Fenton and had an 80's flashback. Anyone else remember the massage places in JeffCo along 141 back in the day? Good times, good times. Okay, I promise not to wax nostalgic about the good ol' days in future postings, now that I got it out of my system.
I remember it, wasn't it by the Springdale Pool? Never went there. But it was talked about in school. I recall a friend of mines brothers used to go though.

Lr1922
08-05-08, 13:44
New to the area and just found this site, great stuff. Top of my list next week will be Sharon and the two D’s out west. You all have also helped me take a few others off my list. But I would like to know if any of you have seen the ones listed below? I didn’t find any recent reviews (a few on Elena) but I thought I would check before I started dialing. I’ve seen all the drama around Elena on CL but would like to get more info from you all (looks, skill, options, etc). For some reason the Kayla ad also has me intrigued, no pic but sounds interesting. Saw where she was doing doubles with a friend named "Kandi" few weeks back. I might have missed out. Thanks for any help.

Any other suggestions on massage providers would be greatly appreciated, feel free to PM me as well.

Craig’s List:
Elena
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ths/780076147.html

Backpage:
Kayla
http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_kayla_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1130539

Trisha aka Paradise
http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/petite_brunette_hottie_for_steamy_massage_in_a_cool_atmosphere_26/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1080140

Jade Fox
http://stlouis.backpage.com/BodyRubs/foxy_nursing_student_for_in_home_erotic_massage_23/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1098369

Ican Beyours6
08-06-08, 11:55
Yep guys, I also posted a very serious warning about Rainey several months ago and from what I'm told, she's still under investigation by St. Louis County. Please BEWARE!For everyday that you defamed my name and lied to get even I am going to get paid.

Ican Beyours6
08-06-08, 12:05
Well Since You Nice Men Want To Discuss This I Will Too!!

This Gentleman That Posted This Totally Has Defamed My Name And What I Do. You See Because I Didnt Give Him A Massage Wth A Happy Ending He Got Mad. So I Have Contacted A Lawyer For This And Can Say I Know Im Not Introuble With The Law Because I Didnt Even Arrested For The Charges He Has Stated. And For Anyones Info I Did 5yrs Ago Get Arrest For Pot. So Keep On Listening To A Gentleman That Has No Clue. I Can Prove What Im Saying Can He???? No I Think Not So To All Of The Wonderful People Who Know Me And Dont Listen To Rifraft Lies Thank You And For The Ones Who Want To Keep Defaming Im Adding All The $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Oh And To Crazy 13 Thanks For Trying To Stand Up For Me Thanks. Yes Its Possiable Someone Could Have A Great Time With Out Getting Their Dick Tuggged On. Stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Post Something Else And Im Sure My Lawyer Will Love You. Defame Away!!!! Next Time Tell The Truth That You Snapped Out On Me And Rushed Me . And You Made Me In Fear Of You.. So Thanks.

======================================

HiIcan Beyours6,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Dickisslick
08-06-08, 14:04
Gents,

Long time lurker, first-time poster. Was driving down 141 near Fenton and had an 80's flashback. Anyone else remember the massage places in JeffCo along 141 back in the day? Good times, good times. Okay, I promise not to wax nostalgic about the good ol' days in future postings, now that I got it out of my system.It was on Fiedler Lane and although I cannot remember the name of the place, it was run by a lady named Marsha (probably best if I don't mention her last name). She had numerous ladies working there. I was lucky enough in that time period to be considered a stud with a hot body (boy, how things have changed) and to have spent a few overnight sessions on the house with Marsha. If I remember right the cost was 60-80 dollars and included a bath with her. She eventually was caught and it was well publicized in the papers making her out to be the similiar to Heidi Fleiss. They reported that she was making some astrinomical income and not paying taxes on it. She eventually went to prison and I have not heard anything about her in 20 years.

Dick

Milton Waddams
08-06-08, 22:32
New to the area and just found this site, great stuff. Top of my list next week will be Sharon and the two D’s out west. You all have also helped me take a few others off my list. But I would like to know if any of you have seen the ones listed below? I didn’t find any recent reviews (a few on Elena) but I thought I would check before I started dialing. I’ve seen all the drama around Elena on CL but would like to get more info from you all (looks, skill, options, etc). I saw Elena (of CL fame) a couple of weeks ago. Great massage, no extras. She is quite easy on the eyes, and has a knockout figure. She was dressed in a skimpy tank top and shorts, so I had hopes for more than a massage, but it was not to be.

Bill Bradsky
08-07-08, 23:22
Ican-

To your point:

Yes Its Possiable Someone Could Have A Great Time With Out Getting Their Dick Tuggged On. Stupid !!!

Yes, it is possible to get a ordinary massage for $65, but why would someone pay that for it?

That is about $125,000. per year on an annual salary basis or just about what the average airline pilot makes in the USA per hour.

Maybe you do have a point there. That would be stupid.

Member #4899
08-08-08, 07:26
Thanks to all those who have contributed to this thread. I've enjoyed mongering in NYC and other places but am new to STL and so I have a question about tipping. At a Manhattan AMP $40 was typical but I know that in some cities the tip can be more than the massage fee.

I've read here that in STL 20% is expected--is that the case? I want to be sure to give the two Ds in LSL the proper tip even though they say "no tipping".

Thanks again.

ps: Say it isn't so that there are no good AMPs around here! I'm going to suffer withdrawal symptoms. LOL

Dickisslick
08-11-08, 12:23
I believe that 20% is very fair. I also know that YMMV and this may be appropriate, low or totally out of the question as to whether you are going to give one. With the D's, it is not expected, but I personally always do.

I presume you are not using the phrase tipping as a service that the provider will perform for additional $. To me that is not a tip.

What I absolutely refuse to do though is to tip in any manner when the provider service is poor. By doing so, I feel I am leading them more down the path that poor or mediocre service is acceptable.

Dick

Bill Bradsky
08-11-08, 19:53
Thanks to all those who have contributed to this thread. I've enjoyed mongering in NYC and other places but am new to STL and so I have a question about tipping. At a Manhattan AMP $40 was typical but I know that in some cities the tip can be more than the massage fee.

I've read here that in STL 20% is expected--is that the case? I want to be sure to give the two Ds in LSL the proper tip even though they say "no tipping".

Thanks again.

ps: Say it isn't so that there are no good AMPs around here! I'm going to suffer withdrawal symptoms. LOL

Al-

Sorry, but it is all true. Real Amps don't exist here for the reasons stated previously.

St. Louis isn't Manhattan so any provider doing massage here will be more than happy with a $20 tip. I recommend Sharon too if you are heading out to LSL.

Brad 243
08-12-08, 01:44
She loves to Tease:

Reply to: serv-792739119@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-11, 8:41PM CDT

I am professionally trained in Massage/Touch Therapies yet my approach is not cold & clinical but sensual, caring and spiritual. Your body will feel worshipped and cared for rather than carelessly manipulated... Over the years I have developed a style that is my signature and a motto that goes as follows:

Strong and satisfying or soft, gentle and nurturing with an artistic integration of tissue manipulation applied.

You Will Love What Massage Therapy Does For YOU... Breathing Synchronises, Toxins Release, Skin Tingles @ different rates, Muscles Warm Up, Feet Cuddled.... You Drift In & Out of Consciousness...

Therapeutic/Sensual Blend is a FULL BODY massage that's geared to loosen muscles and relax tension in the body plus stimulate the body with a slow soft nurturing touch. This is a fantastic massage if you are looking to relieve stress and tension.

Starting with your traps and leading to the paraspinal muscles along your upper back, I progress methodically, covering your entire back, arms & hands down to your fingertips, your glutes, inner thighs, your entire legs, and then your feet. Then you turn over and I work on your neck, shoulders, arms, hands and the front of your body. As I work, I vary my touch, giving the thorough, all-over kind of massage I would like to receive when I'm being massaged. My touch applies a balanced level of pressure never rises to a level that causes discomfort. TRUTH IS: I know how to touch you.

-60/90 minute Sensual/Therapeutic Blend Massage
-60/90 minute Sensual " not sexual" Soft Touch Massage
-60/90 minute Pure Therapeutic European Massage

Plz. let me know which style you prefer .

Reward yourself...

You work hard. You deserve a touch experience that delivers. My work bridges the gap between therapeutic and sensual bodywork, giving you the best of both worlds: thorough, competent nurturing techniques, and a confident, excitingly touch that will uplift you . . .
Call me @ 314 239 409X

Mister Major
08-12-08, 03:00
Guys, is there any info on this lady from CL?

FULL Body Massage - Out Calls ONLY
At your home/office/hotel
Call Karen 314-753-XXXX

Brad 243
08-12-08, 22:47
A close friend of mine knows her and got her started in the Business. I hear shes not bad has some nice fakes, I'd check her out. HE may be in order maybe more.

Dickisslick
08-14-08, 14:16
I was in the area of this AMP today which has been closed for so long. The open sign was not lit, but I went to the door and tried to look through the darkened glass to no avail and was shocked when I pulled on the door handle and it opened. Three asian ladies approx. 30 to 40 years old and about a 4-7 were present in the lobby. I told them I was very surprised that they were open. One replied "Yes, we closed for long time, but open now. " I was not prepared to get a massage today, but was quoted. 70 for an hour. I had heard so little of this place prior to it's closing that I don't know if other items are on the menu. If anyone has experience with this establishment please pass on the information.

Hose Nose
08-15-08, 02:27
I was in the area of this AMP today which has been closed for so long. The open sign was not lit, but I went to the door and tried to look through the darkened glass to no avail and was shocked when I pulled on the door handle and it opened. Three asian ladies approx. 30 to 40 years old and about a 4-7 were present in the lobby. I told them I was very surprised that they were open. One replied "Yes, we closed for long time, but open now. " I was not prepared to get a massage today, but was quoted. 70 for an hour. I had heard so little of this place prior to it's closing that I don't know if other items are on the menu. If anyone has experience with this establishment please pass on the information.
You get a decent massage and semi self-service.

Dickisslick
08-15-08, 15:09
You get a decent massage and semi self-service.I kinda got the felling that it was fairly legit and not a whole lot of playing would be involved just by the providers attire. They definitely were not dressed in a manner to make anyones little soldier stand at attention.

Dick

Big KC
08-15-08, 17:21

When I went in after they reopened I got an okay massage, nothing more. Thought that if I went back I may get more, but have never gone back.

Vouyer
08-18-08, 15:34
Mongers,

I usually only go for massages with a HE.....well, 2 weeks ago the massage provider I was seeing decided that she likes me and moved from a massage to a BBBJCIM. Well, who was I to say stop?

Well, now I'm a little worried about getting a STD from oral. I have NO symptoms of any kind....only a bit of anxiety. Have any of you dealt with this, and if so, how did you deal with it?

Milton Waddams
08-18-08, 17:16
When I went in after they reopened I got an okay massage, nothing more. Thought that if I went back I may get more, but have never gone back.I had the same results as Big KC when I ventured by over the weekend. Massage was good, nothing else even hinted at.

Bill Bradsky
08-19-08, 00:45
Here is the old Angela report. Someone asked for a picture so here it is:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=671541&postcount=632

Dickisslick
08-19-08, 15:13
Thanks to all who replied and evidently ended up toftt. This location will no longer be on my radar unless they change the ending.

Dick

Horn Dog Too
08-19-08, 22:47
Mongers,

I usually only go for massages with a HE.....well, 2 weeks ago the massage provider I was seeing decided that she likes me and moved from a massage to a BBBJCIM. Well, who was I to say stop?

Well, now I'm a little worried about getting a STD from oral. I have NO symptoms of any kind....only a bit of anxiety. Have any of you dealt with this, and if so, how did you deal with it?From all I've read, and the people I've talked to in the know, you really don't have much to worry about. Two questions. Did you have any open nicks or cuts on your penis and did you notice any around her mouth? If not, you probably have no real worries. There are STD's that can be passed orally, but it is pretty rare. If you are really sweating it and it is causing you anxiety, just wait for about six weeks from the event and go get a blood test. You can look up the labs in the yellow pages or google up STD testing.

But rather than that. Hook me up with her! I sure can use a massage that ends that happily!

Cheers

Bill Bradsky
08-20-08, 18:22
Mongers,

Well, now I'm a little worried about getting a STD from oral. I have NO symptoms of any kind....only a bit of anxiety. Have any of you dealt with this, and if so, how did you deal with it?

V-

I am starting to notice that I must be getting more likable too. Things are going farther than I expected with more of the masseuses. I'd like to think it is because I have become more charming but it probably has more to do with the increase in competition and the economy. Your provider has found one of the quickest ways to make sure you keep coming back.

Go to the CDC website if you want to know more than you want to know about the issue you are having. St. Louis County also provides free testing and meds (finally something sensible from the government).

...and oh, by the way, hook me up too.

Teddyb699
08-20-08, 19:57
Hook me up too, I need a regular mp. <grin>

Actually, when I had a regular mp, I knew what my tip was going to be. So, I would lay it down before the massage and I could just lay there and enjoy it. In your case, place a couple flavored condoms with the money. The mp will know what to do with them, if they get in the mood again. :)

Mongers,

Horn Dog Too
08-21-08, 12:03
So far, no word from Voyeur on the MP hookup.

A little help here bud!

Cheers

Loopguystl
08-21-08, 19:17
Newbie here folks. But I had the pleasure of having the best massage and the worst one in one single week.

First, I visited Renee and it was the best massage I have had. She worked slowly and throughly on all my muscle groups and it was great. She is also a good conversationalist. However, there was no indication of flirting or HE at all. So I was a bit disappointed, but I did get a great massage for 65. So no complaints there. She posts on CL and works from her home in North County.

So I figured I will try to find some one who combines a decent massage with a HE. With my luck I ended up with Kristina. She advertises on backpage and works off of olive and 170. She is good looking and when she opened the door I had high hopes. First of all she does not speak, period. You can ask all the questions you want while on the table, but no response, not even a mhm mhm. She wants the money first. No touching whatsoever. She barely touched me during the massage. All this for 85? I am defiinitely not going back.

Bill Bradsky
08-22-08, 00:48
First, I visited Renee and it was the best massage I have had. She worked slowly and throughly on all my muscle groups and it was great. She is also a good conversationalist. However, there was no indication of flirting or HE at all. So I was a bit disappointed, but I did get a great massage for 65. So no complaints there. She posts on CL and works from her home in North County.Looped,

Happy to hear you found another great "conversationalist". Why do we care?

It seems we keep getting these reports about "best" massages that involve no "flirting or HE" a lot lately. I think you may have missed the point here.

Just to go over the mission statement again, I have to quote our fearless leader:

Remember: "The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex."

SouthernOne
08-22-08, 01:21
Saw Molly couple of weeks ago. Did a search on here and found out you guys have been seeing her for awhile. Well new to me, but I digress. She gave a great massage, very sensual and HE was very good. The kind only a more mature MP can give. Very intuative. Anyway, I recomend her highly. I know its someone who has been around but reporting in to keep this forum going.
BTW, keep up the good work guys,

Southern One

Mobanker
08-22-08, 14:50
First, I visited Renee and it was the best massage I have had. She worked slowly and throughly on all my muscle groups and it was great. She is also a good conversationalist. However, there was no indication of flirting or HE at all. So I was a bit disappointed, but I did get a great massage for 65. So no complaints there. She posts on CL and works from her home in North County.Looped,

Thanks for the info. While others may not care about "conversationalists", some of us like to know when a teammate TOFTT. Saves us time & $.

Keep up the good work.

Saint Louie
08-22-08, 14:53
I for one do care that a new member is letting all of us know who they have paid to see and is a "conversationalist".

I commend them for posting about the experience, giving all of us a heads up and TOFTT!!!!

Some day one of these new posters may have a new "gold standard" find to report on.

However, that being said, I would rather read the quality reports that have substance to work from.

Thanks for ANY and all posts.

Bill Bradsky
08-22-08, 16:25
St. Louie, Mobanker, Loopguystl, Renee, etc,

Please stop posting these promotional ads as monger reports. No one is fooled by your antics. If you want to place an ad, put it in the Classified Section where it belongs.

Mobanker
08-22-08, 18:13

Please stop posting these promotional ads as monger reports. No one is fooled by your antics. If you want to place an ad, put it in the Classified Section where it belongs.With all due respect, while I can't speak for the others, I can tell you that I am not a provider. Not sure what is wrong with knowing when a massage therapist offers extras or doesn't. It's always nice to know before you fork over $. Surely we can disagree without being disagreeable. My last word on this subject. There is enough drama on CL, sure don't need it on here.

Hose Nose
08-23-08, 15:18

Please stop posting these promotional ads as monger reports. No one is fooled by your antics. If you want to place an ad, put it in the Classified Section where it belongs.
Have you noticed that these goofy reports have started up since that nutty Laura "what's her name" linked this site to a Craig's List ad. You know who she is. The one that thinks she is the "Massage Police" on Craig's List. Sells Mary Kay on the side. She used to work for RC Massage in Clayton until he threw her out for not having a license (ironic?) and being just plain nuts.

Tororojo
08-23-08, 18:55
OK Loopguy, if you want conversation AND a HE: 1st you should have RTFF.
Now I'll make it easy, go see Debbie or Sharon. Sharon gives a top rate massage, with good conversation and a HE.
Debbie, who I just saw today, is very personable, almost bubbly, and will give a happier ending. BTW, Debbie has lost weight recently and is looking better than ever. She really does enjoy her work. She had no appointment after me and spent about a half hour extra with me.

Loopguystl
08-25-08, 00:24
I am not sure why any one will think I am a provider. I am on here for the same reason as most of you are. I wanted to find some one who will give a massage with a HE. Now, I have heard good things about Sharon and others by St Charles. But that is a bit far for me and so I tried some one closer to where I live, and I was merely reporting my experience, just in case if it helps any one to make a decision. I don't think there is any reason to call names for that.

Personally, I will have a good massage with a HE any day. But if that doesn't happen, I will need at least a good massage for the money I fork out. Conversation is just a bonus.

Part of the reason I posted my experience here is because I wanted to know if some one else had seen Kristina and had a different experience. May be I did something wrong, may be she was not in the "mood". I am not sure. Either way it will be nice to know.

Also, isn't the whole point of this forum so that men like us can find the information they need. For those of you who thinks I am newbie and so should be shunned out, didn't you start out as a newbie? Or did you all have all this experience on your first day?

I agree about the other poster that we should try to keep the drama away from here. And, for the love of god please don't call me a provider. I am just another horny guy in St. Louis.

Bill Bradsky
08-27-08, 01:24
Works out of her mobile home just off the Pevely exit down 55. A bit of a drive if you are not going that way. Offers bargain pricing of 50/60/80 to make up for the drive. She is a youngish, BBW with enormous, very real hooters you can examine.

Definitely a country girl type who gives a decent massage and does not play games when it comes to the HE. She tells you up front that her massage is sensual and makes good on her promise, though I have had better.

Kind of gets carried away with the oil so you have to remind her it is now $116 a barrel. Runs her ad on CL.

Here is a snap she posts showing her best two assets.

Stlpilot
08-27-08, 13:03
Hi gang. I've been traveling for a couple weeks so not on this board lately. WTF. Can you all play nice and get back to reports. This bickering is tired! Move on, don't fight, and don't acknowledge those who are not here providing value. Ge'ez!

Pilot

Admin
08-27-08, 16:08
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by One Heaven, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson