PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00

Zinger2
02-24-07, 00:01
Cruised around all of the regular places today at lunch time. Didn't see anything. Did LE do a round-up?

Qwerty2
03-20-07, 22:33
This forum should be merged w/ the general forum IMO.

Gunter62
03-23-07, 22:04
This forum should be merged w/ the general forum IMO.

I agree. We don't really need multiple threads for Huntsville.

MoeShempLarry
04-08-07, 09:16
How cum SW are NOT in this category? B/c seems ONLY info in general IS SWs.

Mr Nick
12-03-07, 17:34
I think reports on SWs are flooding the general forum. If there is an interest in SWs it great to keep it here. IMHO.

Savage55
09-07-09, 22:32
Luve more info on SWs.

Especially in athens/decatur areas.

Like to hear of Huntsville as well but do not get to that area as much. Keep postin info, people.

Mann Bama
09-08-09, 22:37
Its been awhile since I reported in, been kinda busy. But the SW scene is alive and well. In fact its been pretty good lately. This afternoon after lunch I saw no fewer than 6. 2 were older WSW on 1st. Passed. Saw another one that had potential on seminole by the salvation army place. Kept looking, and found Kim, a blonde on knight. She is tall, has a little extra weight on her, not much, and very fun. She is staying on knight till she has saved enough for her deposit on her apartment. After I finished with her I saw a VERY cute blonde on drake wearing a pink tank top, and a cute girl with blk hair on drake. Then closer to patton I saw yet another girl walking and looking for attention.

Some days are really good, and some are not. But there arent many days when I am really looking that I havnt found something. The hot areas lately seem to be drake, cobb, and 1st st between drake and bob wallace. University seems to be hit and miss lately. I know there are girls in the motels, but they don't come out much.

Techneck
09-15-09, 10:20
Saw a few bsw down on gordon and 4th. Moved on to 14th headed south. there was a wsw a little chubby but very cute. She was good for a 20spot b&g. On my way to next meeting stress free.

Happy Hunting

I C Weiner
09-16-09, 16:43
Decided to excerise this morning with a jog down Patton Rd towards the gate and when I got to the half way point on Telstar Rd there was another white person walking down the side walk with dish water dirty blonde hair in blue jeans and blue blouse. I would say her fitness level was about a 6. Was moving a fast pace and on the return trip she was already gone. But was back out around 7:30. Took my jog about 6:30.

Mann Bama
09-17-09, 09:46
SW's arent all dumb. They know when males are going to work alone in the morning. You can see them out between 7-9 alot. Then nothing till lunchtime. Then dead again till 4.

Decided to excerise this morning with a jog down Patton Rd towards the gate and when I got to the half way point on Telstar Rd there was another white person walking down the side walk with dish water dirty blonde hair in blue jeans and blue blouse. I would say her fitness level was about a 6. Was moving a fast pace and on the return trip she was already gone. But was back out around 7:30. Took my jog about 6:30.

Techneck
09-17-09, 10:02
Its been awile for me to hit the Governors Dr area. So yesterday afternoon about 7:00 I took a ride. Damn the blue tags everywhere some with lights some without. I moved on to Hood just that super thin girl thats always there. I was comeing up craps so headed back. Stoped at a gas station at jordan and holmes. Saw a bsw headed up holmes. Gave her a shoot. Glad I did 30clams backdoor she hosted at her house.

Happy Hunting

Xcelman 2009
09-20-09, 16:22
Cute reddish/brown hair WSW near gas station on corner of Bob Wallace and 1st. Turned around but someone was already at Gas station. Missed her. Went on up toward the park and several ladies were under pavilion but couple big guys hanging around and LE was over by the lake area. Skipped. Anyone else with any news?

James Polk
09-21-09, 00:30
Its been awhile since I reported in, been kinda busy. But the SW scene is alive and well. In fact its been pretty good lately. This afternoon after lunch I saw no fewer than 6. 2 were older WSW on 1st. Passed. Saw another one that had potential on seminole by the salvation army place. Kept looking, and found Kim, a blonde on knight. She is tall, has a little extra weight on her, not much, and very fun. She is staying on knight till she has saved enough for her deposit on her apartment. After I finished with her I saw a VERY cute blonde on drake wearing a pink tank top, and a cute girl with blk hair on drake. Then closer to patton I saw yet another girl walking and looking for attention.

Some days are really good, and some are not. But there arent many days when I am really looking that I havnt found something. The hot areas lately seem to be drake, cobb, and 1st st between drake and bob wallace. University seems to be hit and miss lately. I know there are girls in the motels, but they don't come out much.

I have seen Kim a couple of times. once late at night and once during the late afternoon. Both GREAT expierences!

Doinker
09-21-09, 17:12
Sounds like lisa, also goes by lana. Seen her a couple of times. Looks better w/ her clothes on, but nice person and polite.

Cute reddish/brown hair WSW near gas station on corner of Bob Wallace and 1st. Turned around but someone was already at Gas station. Missed her.

Doinker
09-21-09, 17:14
Unfortunately, she makes it way too obvious. I've seen her on numerous occasions, just won't pick up anything on knight. Hobbs, once in a while, but don't like making the swoop where there's only two ways to get out. Heard the county was holding a block party there last week. Stopping cars and talking to individuals.

I have seen Kim a couple of times. once late at night and once during the late afternoon. Both GREAT expierences!

Mann Bama
09-21-09, 21:29
Yes the county was. I'd advise to let that area cool down for a while. Most things on knight arent worth alot.

Unfortunately, she makes it way too obvious. I've seen her on numerous occasions, just won't pick up anything on knight. Hobbs, once in a while, but don't like making the swoop where there's only two ways to get out. Heard the county was holding a block party there last week. Stopping cars and talking to individuals.

Savage55
09-24-09, 21:51
Used to have lot of luck behind post office of governor's in Huntsville and around the old martin industries plant, has that area dried up?

Mann Bama
09-25-09, 10:56
For the most part yes.

Drake is picking up some

Used to have lot of luck behind post office of governor's in Huntsville and around the old martin industries plant, has that area dried up?

BattleRattle
09-26-09, 15:07
I saw a fair amount of action on Drake. I am an out of towner so I benefited from the info that yall' have shared on this board to help me meet my needs while visiting your fair city. I came up with my own route. (remember that this is my first time in your town, so it may not make sense.) I was staying on University, so I'd drivedown univ, then down drake, then right at the gate onto patton which turned into something else and hit univ again. Hmmm. I think BW was in there too. Anyway, contrary to the reports I dodnt see anything on BW, but University and Drake had some action.

Thanks to MB for the PM's, and to huntsville for its hospitality.

I miss those prices in ATL area!

Techneck
09-28-09, 17:07
Just so you know you don't have to stay around the same old places to find a girl. I have had luck in a few places not widely known. Even north side of huntsville. It may take more time but there not that hard to find if you got the time. One simple thing to remember. If an area looks like place that might have shady things happening it most likely does. You might have to look a little harder but its there. Gas stations, payphones, crapy hotels, low income areas and any kind of subsidized housing are a good places to start.

Happy hunting

Xcelman 2009
10-16-09, 22:46
Hottie walking down drake toward patton. Brownish blonde hair.6+ with jeans and jersey. Had to go down to service station and turn around. Got back and could not find her again. Dang anyone know her?

Doinker
10-17-09, 13:16
There are a few that fit that description. She younger, 20s w/ nice bod?

Hottie walking down drake toward patton. Brownish blonde hair.6+ with jeans and jersey. Had to go down to service station and turn around. Got back and could not find her again. Dang anyone know her?

Mann Bama
10-18-09, 23:09
As most of us have noticed, Drake has really picked up lately. Some nice looking girls walking around over there. Just don't cause attention to yourself or her by going crazy over there, and stopping in the middle of the road to talk to a girl. The girls know the deal, if you pull into a side st close to her she will come to you. Be aware this is a very busy road and Uncle Leo is usually lurking close by.

Have fun and be carefull

Techneck
11-06-09, 14:29
If it looks like a duck and acts like a duck it must be a duck. Unless it has short dirty blond hair then it might be a pig. Just be really carefull out there.

Always happy hunting.

James Polk
11-21-09, 12:01
I haven't really been out and about in 3 weeks. Has the Weather cooling off cooled off the ladies as well?

Doinker
11-21-09, 13:24
That and the pinch last month. Most are probably only doing 30 days. I expect you'll see them back out shortly.

I haven't really been out and about in 3 weeks. Has the Weather cooling off cooled off the ladies as well?

Love To Lick01
11-22-09, 01:24
That and the pinch last month. Most are probably only doing 30 days. I expect you'll see them back out shortly.

I have to steal from the Humble Pie song & just say..."Thirty Days Till The Hole". LOL!

Madison45
12-15-09, 09:29
Has anyone ever used the apt on Bob Wallace when picking up a SW, had a couple suggest it and it's safe and cheap. 30 min for $10 and private. Going west from 1st its a couple blocks on the rt. Turn in and park close to the first entrance. First door downstairs on the rt. Usually you can park and wait for a monger coming out with one and just pick up in the parking lot.

Mann Bama
12-16-09, 23:22
Its run by a old man named Pops. He stays drunk most of time, but keeps the room clean. If he doesn't like the girl cause she pissed him off or something he will upcharge. LOL Be advised though if you hang in the parking lot, the locals are running more than rooms out of that complex. There is a drive thru on the other side and they can be nosey about who is just hanging in THERE parking lot. Overall its not a bad place for a 10-30 minute romp.

Has anyone ever used the apt on Bob Wallace when picking up a SW, had a couple suggest it and it's safe and cheap. 30 min for $10 and private. Going west from 1st its a couple blocks on the rt. Turn in and park close to the first entrance. First door downstairs on the rt. Usually you can park and wait for a monger coming out with one and just pick up in the parking lot.

James Polk
12-27-09, 11:53
Went on a run on the 24th about 2pm and only saw only 1 SW. Is anyone else having any luck?

Doinker
12-27-09, 12:23
They are there, just hit n miss. There one minute, gone the next.

Went on a run on the 24th about 2pm and only saw only 1 SW. Is anyone else having any luck?

James Polk
12-27-09, 14:20
They are there, just hit n miss. There one minute, gone the next.
How is the action after dark. I went today and drove for an hour. All I saw was one again, the black chick by the wall. It is just frustrating

Doinker
12-27-09, 14:39
Can't speak for real late. But there is action on and off most of the day, starting in the afternoon. There are a couple I see around the seminole area, but not like summer.

How is the action after dark. I went today and drove for an hour. All I saw was one again, the black chick by the wall. It is just frustrating

James Polk
12-27-09, 14:53
Can't speak for real late. But there is action on and off most of the day, starting in the afternoon. There are a couple I see around the seminole area, but not like summer.
Clearly more action in the summer and easier to spot. Is university. Better at this point than the old spots?

Techneck
12-28-09, 14:24
The cold wind is hard on crackheads. There out there most have a monster to feed. Make sure to check at places they can get out of wind ie... gas stations and older shopping centers. Hell I meet one at the dollar store on Blue Spring just this weekend.

Happy Hunting

Clearly more action in the summer and easier to spot. Is university. Better at this point than the old spots?

James Polk
12-29-09, 17:47
I went last night about 5pm or so, and found 3 or 4 around knight. I also, while driving down Drake this afternoon, saw two

Mann Bama
12-29-09, 21:48
With it being so cold out I am still seeing a few out during day time hours. University from the budget inn to the jet pep station is a good place to start. Good hours may vary but 11-1 during day and 4-7 at night are good. Drake is still active and streets off drake. The advice about warm spots is correct, gas stations, fast food places, etc, they wil stay close to so they can pop in and get warm.

Johnt
12-30-09, 18:13
Used several incall locations,but wanting to try SW scene,any keys I should look for while scouting PM with advice if possible.

Techneck
01-25-10, 11:05
Meet up with a pair of girls at gas station on Moulton looking for a ride. Took some talking but got with both of them. Don't think they where pros or if they weren't all that experienced. One was kinda jumpy the other was alright but both where younger and fairly good looking. Have had some luck in Decatur might be worth a drive if your looking for a change of venue. A word to the wise thing are watch close around there.

MoeShempLarry
02-03-10, 13:22
Friend of mine lives over in that area, has a neighbor(s) whom are SWs. Past Sunday nt, coppers pulled over (one whom got the sting right before turkey day); given a warning, that leo were going to be keeping an eye out and making arrests; told them this was their last chance; to quit or be arrested if they were seen in that area again.

Leo also inquired about someone named barbara; but, no one seemed to know of her.

4-5 of the SWs were walking together along drake, that's when/where the warning occurred. It was 6 pm.

Wanger1973
02-12-10, 22:19
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the site and new to the game so to speak. I've been out every day this week at lunch and in the evening mainly on Drake and Knight and have seen nothing. Am I missing something? Like I said, I'm new to this, so maybe I'm in the wrong area.

Thanks for any and all advice.

Wanger1973
02-12-10, 22:33
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and new to the game so to speak. After browsing the forums, I've spent the past week cruising Drake and Knight around lunch and the evening. Thus far, I have seen no one. I know it has been cold, but am I missing something? Do I need to try side streets off of Drake.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Doinker
02-13-10, 08:50
They're there. Some times are better than others. It has been somewhat spotty with the cold weather and they don't stay out long, so keep at it and be patient.

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and new to the game so to speak. After browsing the forums, I've spent the past week cruising Drake and Knight around lunch and the evening. Thus far, I have seen no one. I know it has been cold, but am I missing something? Do I need to try side streets off of Drake.

Techneck
02-13-10, 13:28
I find that it is better to make a large loop rather than going back and forth on the same roads. Your less likely to be a target for the blue tags that way as well. Try starting on University to Jordan down to Drake and back up Triana. Don't just stay on the main road some girls only walk the sides.Stop at a gas station every now and then you can buy some nice thing there some times not just a cold drink.

I know it has been cold, but am I missing something? Do I need to try side streets off of Drake.

Mann Bama
02-19-10, 01:16
I have been seeing a cute curly haired young blonde on Knight hanging out around the apartments over the last few weeks. Does anybody know who she is? I am fairly sure she is working, but no luck yet getting her.

With warmer temps coming in, business should be picking up soon. There has been on and off activity on drake, and knight, and university. Just not a good time with the weather. There out there, but not out there for long.

Wanger1973
02-25-10, 18:49
Hey all. Was just wondering if anyone had any info on a thin, short light brown haired lady seen out on and around Drake. She was OK looking and was clearly working. I just did a drive by because I hadn't seen her before.

Thanks

Doinker
02-26-10, 18:03
Young, old, real short?? Check out the pics and see if you recognize anyone.

http://www.hsvpolice.com/News%20Releases%202009/News_Release%2010_22_09.htm

Hey all. Was just wondering if anyone had any info on a thin, short light brown haired lady seen out on and around Drake. She was OK looking and was clearly working. I just did a drive by because I hadn't seen her before.

Thanks

Gothic Beauty
03-02-10, 16:38
Young, old, real short?? Check out the pics and see if you recognize anyone.

http://www.hsvpolice.com/News%20Releases%202009/News_Release%2010_22_09.htmI don't recognize anyone there but I tell you what, sad little group there. This makes me feel like a damn drop-dead gorgeous supermodel!

Zikes!

Doinker
03-02-10, 18:46
Needless to say they all were having a "bad" day. I know the one girl, she looks a lot better than her picture and would make a run at most of the girls: indy, agency, or spa.

I don't recognize anyone there but I tell you what, sad little group there. This makes me feel like a damn drop-dead gorgeous supermodel!

Zikes!

Redrock1
03-02-10, 21:55
Great Stars!! WIth the exception of that 20 year old chick from Hazel Green, that's enough to scare you celibate. Seriously, congratulations to you guys with a libido that can get it up for that! God help them, and their customers.

Redrock1
03-02-10, 21:58
Great Stars! With the exception of that 20 year old chick from Hazel Green, that's enough to scare you celibate. Seriously, congratulations to you guys with a libido that can get it up and actullay enjoy any of that! God help them. And their customers.

Doinker
03-03-10, 18:02
There's two or three that look a lot better in person. At least on par with what's being offered on a higher tier locally.

Great Stars! With the exception of that 20 year old chick from Hazel Green, that's enough to scare you celibate. Seriously, congratulations to you guys with a libido that can get it up and actullay enjoy any of that! God help them. And their customers.

Wiregrass
03-03-10, 21:00
I find only four of them offensive ... and I have done worse in my time.
Maybe this reminder will help: in the dark they all look (and perform) alike.

I actually find Tanisha Kachelle Johnson, 29, attractive.

Redrock1
03-03-10, 23:12
Hey, Guys,

When I read my post it sounded a little judemental, and I guess it could have been perceived as snobbish by some. I certainly didn't mean it in that way. Hey, difference in tastes and the quest for variety is why we're here. To each his own. Let's all just be safe and, in some cases, remember not to curse the dark.

Redcrxsi
03-04-10, 19:53

Maybe this reminder will help: in the dark they all look (and perform) alike.I'm glad you said that Wiregrass, so I didn't have to. Give them their makeup back and I'm sure you'd be surprised by several of them.

Amber Sue is my favorite, poor girl. LOL

Being arrested is certainly a wakeup call. Been there, done that.

Mann Bama
03-09-10, 12:19
Tanisha is staying at a local motel. Been there for a while. A few years ago she was nice to look at. Lately she has really gone downhill as far as looks and body.

Maybe this reminder will help: in the dark they all look (and perform) alike.

I actually find Tanisha Kachelle Johnson, 29, attractive.

Techneck
04-20-10, 10:53
Things are looking up in Huntsville with the moderate weather. Mostly the same places as last summer but some new girls are out. Be for warned though had a girl who wanted to ask alot of questions before she got in the car so I passed on it. Don't know if she was LE or not. Why take the chance? I would hope that no one here would go for that. Any one who hasn't needs to read the 22 rules they can be helpfull to someone who hasn't done this alot.

Dad 47
05-09-10, 22:29
Just in town for a week or so, and went out to the loop ( Universit/Drake) described down the page a bit. You guys have a lot of good looking talent out there. Saw two that I'd have to ask their birth year before letting them near the truck, but otherwise says four real possibilities. Will definetely be playng when the job permits. LEO started making their presence known (saw 3 with 2 of them having cars stopped) at about 9 in the evening.

As said, aim from out of town, so any PMs with other possible areas would sure be appreciated.

Thanks again for the great reports that made the quick find possible.

Devvin
05-10-10, 20:06
Decatur monger here Been checking the all the decatur spots. Not finding anything has this town gone dry?

Any info would be appreciated.

Devvin
05-10-10, 20:37
Decatur monger been checking all the regular spots no signs of any talent. Has Decatur gone dry any info would be appreciated.

Techneck
06-04-10, 15:32
http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp?S=12595880

I C Weiner
06-04-10, 17:12
http://blog.al.com/breaking/2010/06/post_324.html

Looks like there have been some busy bees out there with election time these days.

Have to say some of these look like the ice has caught up to them badly.

Doinker
06-04-10, 23:13
Well, they had a "bad" day.. lol.. One or two of them lot better in person. On par with anything that has been popping up on BP, or here, lately.

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2010/06/post_324.html

Looks like there have been some busy bees out there with election time these days.

Wiregrass
06-05-10, 07:25
With one exception, they're all WSW.
Was the one BSW singled out?

Note: IMO she's the best looking gal there.

Doinker
06-05-10, 08:10
Yep, she was. Cute girl and a spinner body to die for. Wasn't strung out either. Doubt anyone would be in best frame of mine getting their pics taken compliment of the county.

With one exception, they're all WSW.
Was the one BSW singled out?

Note: IMO she's the best looking gal there.

Krazybob
06-05-10, 09:21
What amazes me about all this is the fact that when I visit Huntsville, I can witness way more drug deals going down that the SW that is just trying to survive. However, I guess that sex is more offensive to the Bible Thumpers than someone getting strung out and robbing and killing.

Mann Bama
06-05-10, 10:03
They got maybe a 20% of the girls that are walking. I was surprised to see the list so small. Must have been a bad night for trolling. LOL And Doinker is right, 2 or 3 of those girls are VERY hott in person.

Techneck
06-05-10, 17:08
Thats why sometimes you have to pass on 4 or 5 to get one good one. Heck some days you have pass on all you run across. That being said there are a some good looking ones believe it or not.A couple of those girls picked up are really not bad. A mug shot isn't the most flattering thing in the world just look up celebrity mug shots and these people are paid to look good.

Doinker
06-05-10, 17:51
Exactly. Anyone think the girls would look any different if there was a big raid and all the former BF girls had their pictures taken in the same manner?

Thats why sometimes you have to pass on 4 or 5 to get one good one. Heck some days you have pass on all you run across. That being said there are a some good looking ones believe it or not.A couple of those girls picked up are really not bad. A mug shot isn't the most flattering thing in the world just look up celebrity mug shots and these people are paid to look good.

Mann Bama
06-05-10, 22:28
I don't remember anyone saying that glenda was a "gem" Not sure why you have to chime in with the attitude. Live and let live dude. The majority of girls that I see, and Doinker see's, and many others on this board see, are not "SW" They have jobs, in nursing school, or college, or even sometimes married just wanting extra cash. Many on this board have seen at least one of the girls pictured I'm sure and she is pretty good looking in person. Lets try to cut down on the personal attacks and get back to rating girls and having fun.

Making excuses for your "50 dollar gems" there. Lmmfao. I find that fucking funny as hell. So much for that side to side comparison huh. LOL. Stay with your girl Glenda. She looks like such a winner.

Mann Bama
06-06-10, 14:38
Just post your opinions about the girls you are seeing and dont worry about about the rest of us.

Theres no reason for the name calling and being rude to others. Thanks

Dang shows what you know. It is already up and running. Keep up with the times there po-boy.

Underadar420
06-06-10, 22:20
Hi, guys

I am in town for 4 days look for some fun spots that there are sw drake/univer the best areas. I did see that sting that happened but didn't know if it has calm down in town.

Thanks

Krazybob
06-07-10, 12:01
Thats why sometimes you have to pass on 4 or 5 to get one good one. Heck some days you have pass on all you run across. I have found over the years that sometimes the ones that do not look quiet as good as some others are the best performers. Now, I will pass on a skank or one that looks cracked out.

Techneck
06-07-10, 14:41
There still are girls who work the governors/seminole area. Just keep in mind a lot of SW in huntsville don't really walk the street much. Stop by some gas stations, restaurants and shopping plazzas in the low income side of town.You will be sure to find a few. Cruise some hotel parking lots too.

Hi, guys

I am in town for 4 days look for some fun spots that there are sw drake/univer the best areas. I did see that sting that happened but didn't know if it has calm down in town.

Thanks

Krazybob
06-07-10, 15:35
There still are girls who work the governors/seminole area. Just keep in mind a lot of SW in huntsville don't really walk the street much. Stop by some gas stations, restaurants and shopping plazzas in the low income side of town.You will be sure to find a few. Cruise some hotel parking lots too.I have found that the gas station on the corner to be good, But the shopping center across the street on Governors has been ok as well. Just keep the doors locked till you actually are ready to give a lady a ride. However it has been a while since I have made that stroll since I live in Ms. now.

Mann Bama
06-07-10, 17:43
I found a white girl named Kim today on University today. She is tan, brunette, and very curvy. 28 years old. Not fat at all. She is a dancer at katz, but not working now due to some story I wasnt interested in LOL She is very open to all ideas and is very clean. She's also very nice so treat her well if you see her. She is staying at a motel on university, not sure where she will be staying tomorrow.

Krazybob
06-08-10, 08:56
I found a white girl named Kim today on University today. She is tan, brunette, and very curvy. 28 years old. Not fat at all. She is a dancer at katz, but not working now due to some story I wasnt interested in LOL She is very open to all ideas and is very clean. She's also very nice so treat her well if you see her. She is staying at a motel on university, not sure where she will be staying tomorrow.If that is the same girl I have gotten private dances and take out from once, she is very good and great to "associate" with.

Very easy going, laid back and has great oratory skills.

Beastman 80
06-10-10, 17:25
If that is the same girl I have gotten private dances and take out from once, she is very good and great to "associate" with.

Very easy going, laid back and has great oratory skills.Care to pm me some info anyone?

Doinker
06-11-10, 23:51
She was walking the streets tonight. Saw her on drake. Hard to say where she'll be tomorrow.

If that is the same girl I have gotten private dances and take out from once, she is very good and great to "associate" with.

Very easy going, laid back and has great oratory skills.

Ntech Detec
06-16-10, 08:43
I am really not sure where to post this. I found a real jewel that lives in an apartment off of Bailey Cove. Not a streetwalker but at $60 for unrushed fun her prices are in that area. Blonde mid 20's. 5'7" tall and around 145 pounds. Natural 38D's and very accomidating. Not a "spinner" but far from being "bbw". I call her body type "healthy" if that makes any sense. She has a cell phone and is looking to make new friends but won't see more than 3 guys a day.

Nowwouldbenice
07-14-10, 17:53
Hello, all. It's been a while.

I took a quick drive down Drake this afternoon and noticed a thin dark skinned young girl walk walking south close to Jordan with some shorts and a top on that didn't leave much to the imagination. She popped inside the gas station on the corner, so I pulled in to get a closer look. I passed her to get a drink from the cooler, and she had an incredible smile, and the rest looked nice, but, damn, did she look young. I went to the front and paid for my soda, and the attendant said, "Be careful my friend, I think she's no more than 15". I was like. "yeah". Anyhow, she followed me out and she commented on how hot it was, and I agreed, and she asked if she could have a ride. I asked, aren't you a little young to be asking for rides, and she said, "No, I'm 19. " So I said, "Really? Quick! What year were you born? " And she struggled with the answer. And I was on my way.

Nowwouldbenice
07-15-10, 20:35
I had a brief chat with a tan brunette who looked to be in her early 20's. Full in the hips. She was walking west on University just past the buffet place before Jordan. She said mentioned that she didn't have her own place, but that she's friends with a nearby "friend" that has a steady residence at one of the hotels on University closeby that could be used with a little advance notice. She didn't have digits, so I took a chance and gave her mine because I caught her on her way somewhere. Anyone ever heard of her?

Mann Bama
07-18-10, 20:58
Probly Kim. He cell is turned off right now. LOL

Did she have a dyke hanging close to her?

I had a brief chat with a tan brunette who looked to be in her early 20's. Full in the hips. She was walking west on University just past the buffet place before Jordan. She said mentioned that she didn't have her own place, but that she's friends with a nearby "friend" that has a steady residence at one of the hotels on University closeby that could be used with a little advance notice. She didn't have digits, so I took a chance and gave her mine because I caught her on her way somewhere. Anyone ever heard of her?

Nowwouldbenice
07-20-10, 21:43
Nope,

She was by herself walking along.

Never did get a call.

Probly Kim. He cell is turned off right now. LOL

Did she have a dyke hanging close to her?

Earnie
07-29-10, 05:43
Long time monger but short time as member. I must say you guys do some excellent reporting thanks for the information I plan on sharing myself on my SW activity. With that said say a very nice BSW off of drake talking about a spinner, she goes by littlebit, if you get a change you need to pratake in this spinner.

Rholling
08-05-10, 04:22
Hey, does anyone know of any SW's in the Hazel Green area?

Kinda sucks having to always go down to Huntsville.

Ntech Detec
08-06-10, 00:52
Hey, does anyone know of any SW's in the Hazel Green area?

Kinda sucks having to always go down to Huntsville.No. Only action up that way was back when Dave's Bottoms Up club was open and Katz. You could always get extras at both clubs but both are now gone.

Krazybob
08-06-10, 13:48
No. Only action up that way was back when Dave's Bottoms Up club was open and Katz. You could always get extras at both clubs but both are now gone.When did Katz close. I moved from that area about 2 years ago. I always went there to "take the pressure off" from time to time. I am going to be in the Huntsville area in a couple of weeks. Any place that has taken Katz place in the "extras" department?

Doinker
08-07-10, 06:25
http://huntsville.backpage.com/Strippers/katz-huntsville/3523906

When did Katz close. I moved from that area about 2 years ago. I always went there to "take the pressure off" from time to time. I am going to be in the Huntsville area in a couple of weeks. Any place that has taken Katz place in the "extras" department?

Mann Bama
08-07-10, 12:18
I was told by a dancer named Kim, that is now a WSW, that hey closed due to renovations. Who knows if its true or not, but thats what she says.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/Strippers/katz-huntsville/3523906

Bamadawg
08-08-10, 02:45
I was told by a dancer named Kim, that is now a WSW, that hey closed due to renovations. Who knows if its true or not, but thats what she says.

Was on the North Parkay last Saturday afternoon and evening and Katz was closed up tighter then a tick. Too bad, it was the most fun joint and I used to frequent it a lot 10 years ago/
Bd

Jerryntheville
08-08-10, 15:54
Was on the North Parkay last Saturday afternoon and evening and Katz was closed up tighter then a tick. Too bad, it was the most fun joint and I used to frequent it a lot 10 years ago.

BdThe owners of katz are going through a divorce, it will re-open soon tho.

Ntech Detec
08-08-10, 16:42
According to "Donna" who managed Katz and is now at Foxtails they closed for lack of business. The last two weeks they were open she told me the club made 500 bucks that entire two weeks. But their talent pool had gone way down and the last two times I was in there I was the only customer so I tend to believe that.

Krazybob
08-09-10, 09:58
http://huntsville.backpage.com/Strippers/katz-huntsville/3523906Thanks, Mr. Doinker. Everybody is saying closed, but the ad says open. I guess I should just call there and verify. I should have done that anyway.

Chopper269
08-23-10, 02:29
Hi there,

I'm coming from Memphis and going to be in Huntsville Tuesday nite. I have read thru the forum threads here. I need just a little help. All I need is one intersection that I can start my search and maybe another intersection so I know which way to go the GPS will do the rest for me. I am not asking for any trade secrets here at all. If I find any SW I will report and if I get digits I will share. I'm not leo and just a few intersections will not put any body at risk. Obviously if I was law enforcement or even snitch I would know where to go. If any one could help me here I would apprieciate it. Just PM me if you prefer. Don't have alot of threads I mostly do PMs but check them out if you like.

Thanks,

Happy mongering

Techneck
09-07-10, 19:32
Big bust in Athens around the box it will be a least a few weeks before things pick back up.If still in need in Athens there are a few hot spots on 31.

Turtleluver
09-08-10, 06:47
I don't usually spend much time in Huntsville, but usually there is always something to be had on 1st. Nothing going on now. Has it moved to another location? I mean even LEO wasn't out.

Mann Bama
09-19-10, 21:09
There were plenty of opportunities Sunday afternoon to find a friend. University Dr had a nice a redhead walking around the area of of the Red carpet. She was picked up fast though. The usual areas had more than there share out today as well. A few new ones that I havnt seen before as well. There was one even sun bathing on knight Road LOL

P5040
09-20-10, 08:07
Maybe I'm going out too early ----- maybe I'm in the wrong areas. Sunday, noonish ---- drove drake from the prkwy to the base, up and down triana a couple times. Not a creature was stirring.

This is my first post on the HSV board, transplant from Florida and thusfar struggling with the seedier side of this fair city.

wrong areas? wrong time?

Doinker
09-20-10, 17:34
If you are a practicing monger, you know it is truly hit and miss. Different girls out at different times of the day. One minute there, next minute gone. Patience and persistence is the key.

Maybe I'm going out too early ----- maybe I'm in the wrong areas. Sunday, noonish ---- drove drake from the prkwy to the base, up and down triana a couple times. Not a creature was stirring.

This is my first post on the HSV board, transplant from Florida and thusfar struggling with the seedier side of this fair city.

wrong areas? wrong time?

Techneck
09-20-10, 18:14
nice a redhead walking around the area of of the Red carpet.
sounds kinda fitting

Seriously though lots of girls out around lunch time lately.Carwash man has had his girls out.Some cruising down drake.I meet a nice bsw spinner on bob wallace near the park.Even saw a girl around the wall.

Mann Bama
09-21-10, 17:35
Quite a few things to play with today. If yall arent seeing them then your not trying LOL Same spots as usual. New girl I found today just off drake, tall skinny brunette, very good find. Sandy, or stacy, can't remember her name LOL

A word to the wise though. If one asks you to go in the house she's sitting in front of, you should move on. Thats never a good thing unless you know her.

Later on

Mann Bama
09-23-10, 18:12
I refuse to believe that some of you are not finding anybody walking around. LOL I must have seen 5 within an hour today around lunch time. And guys, Little Kelly was one of them.

There were 4 knight and one on Johnson Road.

P5040
09-25-10, 21:29
630pm tonight .... johnson & knight. Michelle, around 25. Said she was from Cali.

.2 bbbjcim

Worked out well for both of us.

Be safe all

Mann Bama
09-25-10, 21:35
Michelle isn't from Cali, she's been around for years. Glad you found someone though. She was the one laying out the other day on knight. Pretty good find for you.

630pm tonight. Johnson & knight. Michelle, around 25. Said she was from Cali.

.2 BBBJCIM

Worked out well for both of us.

Be safe all

Earnie
09-27-10, 00:43
I refuse to believe that some of you are not finding anybody walking around. LOL I must have seen 5 within an hour today around lunch time. And guys, Little Kelly was one of them.

There were 4 knight and one on Johnson Road.I have not seen little Kelly in awhile, I was just thinking of her the other and and wondering what happened to her. Has she been around a lot lately?

Mann Bama
09-27-10, 11:56
She looks pretty healthy. She stays off the streets for the most part and just sees regulars. I got lucky and happend to see her walking to the store. She has been living with a guy who has a full time job so she is being taken care of. I'm glad I found her again and will be seeing her again.

I have not seen little Kelly in awhile, I was just thinking of her the other and and wondering what happened to her. Has she been around a lot lately?

Mann Bama
10-19-10, 19:10
The regulars were out on Drake this afternoon. Found Michelle close to knight and had a nice afternoon. She's looking pretty good lately. Make up on and sobor LOL

Anybody know a girl that goes by Sandy, and stays in the Lindon ave area? White girl with long dark hair, tall, early to mid 30's.

Krazybob
10-28-10, 00:24
Was at the convience store picking up a drink on Wed. At about 10pm. Big titted girl with brown hair headed up seminole.8 on SW scale. She had great oral skills. She wanted.2 but got her for 5 less. Great service BBBJCIM. Unfortunately I did not aquire digits.

Mann Bama
10-28-10, 17:50
Was at the convience store picking up a drink on Wed. At about 10pm. Big titted girl with brown hair headed up seminole.8 on SW scale. She had great oral skills. She wanted.2 but got her for 5 less. Great service BBBJCIM. Unfortunately I did not aquire digits.What was her name.

Krazybob
10-31-10, 14:34
What was her name.Sorry but did not get her name. She was hanging at the store when I went in. She started walking up Seminole as soon as I came out. I turned up the street and asked her if she needed a ride. We came to an agreement and finished the deal. I droped her off at a house on the corner of 6th and something, if I remember correctly.

Techneck
11-01-10, 09:37
Meet up with sweet little brunet Cindy at the Athens house with the pourch in the early AM. Cute and pretty good at things to. A couple other girls where hagging out there as well. A good time was had.

Hsvlover
11-13-10, 23:43
Careful out there monogers, LEO is out in force on the loop.

Milfsearcher
11-28-10, 11:35
Greetings Rocket City Mongers, had to pass thru H'ville for business on Friday. Ran into a decent w? SW on University (at honda? Dealership) Said her name was Katy. Gave good bbjcim for. 3. I would repeat.

Hsvlover
11-29-10, 11:57
Greetings Rocket City Mongers, had to pass thru H'ville for business on Friday. Ran into a decent w? SW on University (at honda? Dealership) Said her name was Katy. Gave good bbjcim for. 3. I would repeat.Due respect. .3 sounds high. But good job by you, keep your eyes peeled for more opporunities

Mann Bama
12-01-10, 20:10
Greetings Rocket City Mongers, had to pass thru H'ville for business on Friday. Ran into a decent w? SW on University (at honda? Dealership) Said her name was Katy. Gave good bbjcim for. 3. I would repeat.If its the Katy I know then she is pretty good. Brunette, shoulder length hair, good shape?

Hsvlover
12-24-10, 01:44
Found nothing, went after work about 10:30pm.

A question: Are there no more mongers out there? No posts for a month?

Mann Bama
12-27-10, 14:42
Well it works both ways. If I don't see anybody posting reports why should I share. I share info with people on here that share with me. If you don't feel good about posting then send me a pm.

There are plenty of girls out there. Knight has picked up, as well as cobb and drake. One motel on university has a few staying there. Some new ones as well I've noticed.

TheBurgRider
12-27-10, 20:42
Long time member, wondering if I can get some help, heading down to your neck of the woods for a couple days later in the week, and will be staying in Decatur. Any action around there? If not could someone be so kind as to point me to the local loops? I'll post my reviews as needed and will do my best to get pics. PM me the info if you would be so kind.

Remember to think with the right head and if it looks too good to be true. It usually is!

Thanks

Bamadawg
12-29-10, 16:27
Had business on different parts of town today so cut across using part of the loop and sure enough standing by a set of mailboxes was a petite brown haired gal that gave me the look, could get her at the time and when I swung back 20 minutes later some lucky hunter had already taken her. Happy hunting and be safe out there.

BD

Hsvlover
12-29-10, 21:05
Had business on different parts of town today so cut across using part of the loop and sure enough standing by a set of mailboxes was a petite brown haired gal that gave me the look, could get her at the time and when I swung back 20 minutes later some lucky hunter had already taken her. Happy hunting and be safe out there.

BDThanks for the report! Come on mongers! Where are the reports, will try to update when roaming myself.

Hsvlover
12-29-10, 23:48
Just saw a lady in a Bama hoodie get picked up on Drake!

They are out there guys. 9:48 PM Wednesday night.

Hsvlover
12-30-10, 00:09
Onto Drake after typing my post via my phone, I see a blonde walking, I chose to not partake. Will try to drive during daylight hours and give an update.

Madison45
12-30-10, 19:53
To the guy looking for action in Decatur, try Geno's Pub on 6th ave. Jane and Kathy work it regularly.

Mann Bama
01-07-11, 00:06
Found a nice looking brunette today on University. Saw her a while back on Linden. She is now staying in a motel on University close to Dennys. Usually walks early in morning around 8ish. Her name is Sandy

Love To Lick01
01-24-11, 19:58
I have never done the SW scene but have been into the escort scene for the past few years. Curiosity has got the best of me lately and I have cruised some of the roads mentioned on here. University had nothing (not sure what part of University to cruise).1st Nothing again. But on Knight, there were a few ladies out. Only one really caught my eye but I'm not really sure if she was a SW or not. In my opinion she looked too good compared to the others. She was a very cute brunette. Not heave but not thin either. Anyone know of someone that fits that description? I wanted to stop but wasn't sure if she was a SW or just walking. She was with another girl. Please post or PM any info or help you can offer here.

Thanks

Doinker
01-25-11, 08:22
Anyone that stops on knight is asking to meet the man. One way in, one way out, and the area is always under watch.

But on Knight, there were a few ladies out.

Thanks

Techneck
01-25-11, 12:51
A couple things you need to know frist off a lot of SWs don't really walk the streets much especially when the weather is harsh. I find this to really be true for some of your better looking one seeing how they don't have to work as hard to find someone interested. You will find gas staions are a good place to start or any where in a known area they can duck into from time to time. This works to your advantage too because you can get a closer look and make sure she don't have a bad case of the far away looks. Distance and lighting is to SW what camera angles and Photoshop is to escorts. They never look them same up close and personal. The second thing you need to know if there is a girl out on the street you just have to meet learn a little unspoken language a head node or slight hand motion go a long way to get her to move to a less open or watched place. She should get the point.

I have never done the SW scene but have been into the escort scene for the past few years. Curiosity has got the best of me lately and I have cruised some of the roads mentioned on here. University had nothing (not sure what part of University to cruise).1st Nothing again. But on Knight, there were a few ladies out. Only one really caught my eye but I'm not really sure if she was a SW or not. In my opinion she looked too good compared to the others. She was a very cute brunette. Not heave but not thin either. Anyone know of someone that fits that description? I wanted to stop but wasn't sure if she was a SW or just walking. She was with another girl. Please post or PM any info or help you can offer here.

Thanks

Mann Bama
01-26-11, 00:26
If a girl is walking on kinight I am 10000% sure she is a working girl. But be carefull about picking them up on knight, especially at night when you can't see who else is watching the street. If you give a little wave and point to the main road she will get the message. That was probably a girl named Michelle you saw. She's a good one for the most part. University is good between dennys and the red carpet inn. Like tech said, gas stations are great spots. Sometimes I just pull into one and wait. I've found some nice ones that way, UTR girls.

Thanks

Krazybob
01-27-11, 09:10
Anyone that stops on knight is asking to meet the man. One way in, one way out, and the area is always under watch.I have only been on Knight one time. It looked like set up city. I prefer the gas station on Gov. And Seminole. Always something coming or going there. There is also a station on Triana and Bob Wallace that is hit or miss for me.

Love To Lick01
02-10-11, 00:20
Thanks to everyone that shared info. I haven't taken the plunge yet but have already noticed a lot out there thanks to your help.

Hsvlover
02-20-11, 01:05
Went on the Drake loop both Thursday night and Saturday night. Two black ladies were on Seminole dr Thursday night. Saw nothing Saturday night. Both runs were in the 9:45 to 10:30 pm ranch. Have all the ladies moved to University?

TNTravler
03-05-11, 10:25
Saw a WSW with short blond hair and shorter skirt walking on University near Meadow Friday afternoon around 2 pm.

About a 6 on the scale. Thin. Could not stop but wish I did.

Be safe!

DanTheManhsv
05-05-11, 01:31
Any luck out there?

Hsvlover
05-10-11, 22:29
Any luck out there?There are some girls out there on Drake. Kinda hit and miss, can't speak to University Dr. Can anyone report anything on that front?

Member #4198
05-11-11, 03:51
There are some girls out there on Drake. Kinda hit and miss, can't speak to University Dr. Can anyone report anything on that front?I took a few passes the other day and saw nothing. Hope you fellas have better luck.

Market104
06-05-11, 14:19
So I have started to travel to Huntsville on business and luckily found this site. This is my first post. Was there on June 1 and decided to do a first time look with no intention of taking part. Made several passes on University. Saw a nice looking WSW, curvy but by no means heavy, brown hair, probably mid-20's. She was leaving one of the motels on foot (walking pretty fast too!) when I spotted her at about 7:00 pm. Saw her walk probably about 1/2 mile with no takers so she stopped at a gas station and the last glimpse I had was of her talking with a guy there. Appeared to be putting on the sell! Second encounter on University was between 9 and 10 pm. This one was a pretty old WSW. Made several passes to check her out. On the third pass she gave me the "come on" but as I said, was only looking. Almost immediately after though some other guy scooped her up. Switched over to Drake and saw two LSW. First was all in black and had a pretty substantial rack I must say. She was near Patton Road. The second was very short probably under 5 feet with curly red hair. She was near Triana. Passed on both. Looking forward to my next trip!

Mann Bama
06-11-11, 00:24
So I have started to travel to Huntsville on business and luckily found this site. This is my first post. Was there on June 1 and decided to do a first time look with no intention of taking part. Made several passes on University. Saw a nice looking WSW, curvy but by no means heavy, brown hair, probably mid-20's. She was leaving one of the motels on foot (walking pretty fast too!) when I spotted her at about 7:00 pm. Saw her walk probably about 1/2 mile with no takers so she stopped at a gas station and the last glimpse I had was of her talking with a guy there. Appeared to be putting on the sell! Second encounter on University was between 9 and 10 pm. This one was a pretty old WSW. Made several passes to check her out. On the third pass she gave me the "come on" but as I said, was only looking. Almost immediately after though some other guy scooped her up. Switched over to Drake and saw two LSW. First was all in black and had a pretty substantial rack I must say. She was near Patton Road. The second was very short probably under 5 feet with curly red hair. She was near Triana. Passed on both. Looking forward to my next trip!The first girl you probably saw was sandy. She is trouble. Not sure of the 2nd. But university is always hit and miss. But it is fertile hunting ground for the most part. Drake is as well.

Hsvlover
06-11-11, 23:52
I went on a drive, not really looking to partake unless a real find jumped out at me. Saw one girl walking on Cobb. That's it.

Market104
06-12-11, 12:49
The first girl you probably saw was sandy. She is trouble. Not sure of the 2nd. But university is always hit and miss. But it is fertile hunting ground for the most part. Drake is as well.Thanks for the tip. I'll keep looking, eventually trying (and reporting!).

Love To Lick01
06-14-11, 19:46
I haven't been looking for SW action for long but really haven't seen much out there lately. I drive parts of the loop different times of the day up until about 5:00. Am I too early? Are chances better later or is it just slow now? Feel free to PM if you don't want to post here. Thanks for any info.

Techneck
06-20-11, 10:12
If your going out looking around mid-day when its in the 90's I would stop and get a drink especially if I was on Drake near Triana.

JD6969
07-04-11, 04:24
Made a quick stop by the museum in faytown yesterday and saw something I never thought I'd see in such a small town. Girl walking down the side street approached a van, she kisses him, gets in and he drives off.

Anyone else seen this girl before?

Love To Lick01
07-13-11, 21:47
Made the loop tonight around 7:30 thinking it had been slow earlier because of the heat. Still nothing out there. Did see one WSW on Drake. Otherwise it was dead. Anyone having any luck out there?

Doinker
07-17-11, 08:29
They are out there but quite a few are residents of the county right now.

Made the loop tonight around 7:30 thinking it had been slow earlier because of the heat. Still nothing out there. Did see one WSW on Drake. Otherwise it was dead. Anyone having any luck out there?

Hsvtyler
07-19-11, 17:06
Made a quick stop by the museum in faytown yesterday and saw something I never thought I'd see in such a small town. Girl walking down the side street approached a van, she kisses him, gets in and he drives off.

Anyone else seen this girl before?I have lived in the area most of my life and never seen anything like that. Could it just have been a bf or such?

Hsvtyler
07-19-11, 17:24

Anyone else seen this girl before?I have lived in that area most of my life and have never seen anything like that. Could it have been he bf?

TheGigalo
07-19-11, 18:50
If your going out looking around mid-day when its in the 90's I would stop and get a drink especially if I was on Drake near Triana.I was coming by thw Wavaho today around 2:30. Saw a WSW on the stroll. She had blonde hair and looked like a 6 on the scale. I pulled in the parking lot at a fastfood joint and waited. She came to the door and we discussed the event. She got in and we drove around the corner while she took my junk out and sucked it good. $20 was the damage and she was good at it. Mary I think was her name.

RoadWarrior615
07-20-11, 16:21
http://i55.tinypic.com/b55u20.jpg

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama – After receiving numerous complaints from citizens, Huntsville police conducted an undercover prostitution sting over the weekend resulting in nine women being arrested, police said. The sting happened on Friday, but police released the information Monday citing an ongoing investigation between police and concerned neighbors, said Huntsville police spokesman Harry Hobbs.

Tnt69
07-26-11, 19:27
http://i55.tinypic.com/b55u20.jpgFirst thing I try to remember that there is no make up on the ladies for a mugs shot, on second thought tho, DAMN hell no, never mind. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone!

Member #4198
07-30-11, 19:49
For the first time in (seemingly) forever, I've got a completely free night, so I've got it in my head that I'm going to head to Hsv to play in the street. I know it's short notice, but does anyone have anything to look out for? I understand the local police ran a sting to kidnap individuals conducting free commerce recently, so I hope they aren't going in reverse tonight. Thanks for any help; hopefully, I'll have some good news to report back later.

Ntech Detec
08-06-11, 14:46
On Putnam of all places. Anyone else by chance see this at any time in the past?

Love To Lick01
08-06-11, 23:50
On Putnam of all places. Anyone else by chance see this at any time in the past?I wondered about that myself. I saw a girl walking there a few weeks ago but couldn't decide if she was just passing through or what.

I was in a company vehicle and didn't inquire.

WinSomeLoseSome
08-08-11, 12:10
Seen the same. Wondered the same thing.

I wondered about that myself. I saw a girl walking there a few weeks ago but couldn't decide if she was just passing through or what.

I was in a company vehicle and didn't inquire.

Doinker
08-08-11, 17:53
If it's the putnam I am thinking of, the shelter is right there and the cheaper motels are on university in that area as well.

Hsvtyler
08-12-11, 09:31
If it's the putnam I am thinking of, the shelter is right there and the cheaper motels are on university in that area as well.I saw the post about Putnam and decided to ride through there and sure enough, saw a couple of WSW. Picked up Maria who was probably in her mid thirties and said she was staying at the shelter. Nice $10 covered blow. Will. Drive back through.

Ntech Detec
08-12-11, 13:03
If it's the putnam I am thinking of, the shelter is right there and the cheaper motels are on university in that area as well.Close to University but I had forgotten all about the shelter. Makes sense now.

I Like Thick
09-17-11, 10:49
After coming into town late on a business trip, I decided to see what the local entertainment options were. Putman was in close proximity to my hotel so I figured that would be the best option. I saw one black female walking with a black male that I thought for sure was working. When I looped back around, they were both gone. I looped around a couple times before giving up on them. Out on University, I found a girl that initially turned me down but something told me I wasn't asking the right questions. After a second attempt, I was able to get her in the car. Her name was Pam and she was not the best looker, but I was more interested in information than the actual service. Got a nice BBBJ with some coochie play for. 3. She referred me to a different area near a gas station that begins with a W. Something about a politician and an indian tribe making a connection.

I Like Thick
09-17-11, 10:53
After getting a good tip the night before, I decided to see what more the rocket city had to offer. I went out a little earlier hoping to have more luck with selection. I looped back around Putman and University but with no luck. Moved on to the other stroll with the politician and the indian tribe. After a couple quick spins, I found Crystal. She looked much better from a distance but again I was looking more for intel then the service. She took me to a spot near the highway and back into a wooded and grassy area. Service was OK and cost me. 2. I would not repeat unless it was my only option. I didn't even bother asking for any additional info about the area. After I dropped her off at a gas station, a group of people started yelling at me and an undercover pulled out of a side street. Nothing happened, but the undercover seemed interested in me as a pulled away.

I Like Thick
09-17-11, 11:04
So far, every day had been a success. I went back to the streets hoping a new day would bring some new options. Same routine as before, checked out Putman and University and found nothing. Moved on to Gov and Sem. Something was definitely not right about the whole scene. Seemed like there were more options but they would disappear with in minutes of spotting them. In addition, it looked like there were a lot of LEO patrols around. I decided to get out of there before things got out of control. On my way out, a LEO decided to follow me. Apparently I made some kind of driving mistake and got the blue lights. Got let go with a warning and no mention of the SW activity in the area. Spooked me enough to call it quits here in Huntsville. I don't need any trouble and clearly this is not an activity LEO plans to allow in their city.

Cobalt14
09-22-11, 13:58
Spotted one WSW out this morning on Drake, med height, very thin, dark hair. No time to stop and engage on free enterprise.

Further down Drake, past Triana. Lots of marked LEO presence. Be careful.

Love To Lick01
10-05-11, 22:45
Cruised Drake tonight & saw 2 slim WSW. One with long blonde hair & one with thick long brown hair. Both looked pretty good from what I could tell. Anyone have any info based on the little info I could provide? I get leary of SW's if they are too attractive. Thanks for any info. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post in public.

Cobalt14
10-06-11, 08:32
I was on Drake mid-morning yesterday. Met a girl with lots of brown hair. Kinda scruffy, but she might have cleaned up nicely. .2 for BBBJCIM. And. 1 for a repeat during the same date. She offered more for the. 2, but that area is just too busy.

Techneck
11-16-11, 14:49
Meet up with Sara near the Boardwalk. It has been awhile since I have seen her. Slim brunet and she still has those great breast anyone that has seen her knows what I'm talking about.

Dcand4
11-20-11, 23:50
Meet up with Sara near the Boardwalk. It has been awhile since I have seen her. Slim brunet and she still has those great breast anyone that has seen her knows what I'm talking about.Where is the Boardwalk.

Bamadawg
11-21-11, 23:33
Where is the Boardwalk.University Drive by the County Inn & Suites

Cobalt14
11-27-11, 18:47
The girls are out there. Even in inclement weather. Same girls conducting free commerce, but they seem to be carrying handbags / purses these days.

Lots of HPD over that way today. Be careful.

Sauve1000
11-27-11, 23:53
Just wondering. Saw a nice looking blonde on University drive near Jordan Lane, wanted to say Hi, but didn't. Any word on her?

Doinker
11-29-11, 09:29
I was on Drake mid-morning yesterday. Met a girl with lots of brown hair. Kinda scruffy, but she might have cleaned up nicely.This your girl? If so, heard the health dept was looking for her not too long ago. Open sores, doesn't take care of herself. Can't say what she has for sure, but staph definitely.

http://www.huntsvillereporter.com/mugshot/pearson-amber-sue

Two Nutts
11-29-11, 13:51
This your girl? If so, heard the health dept was looking for her not too long ago. Open sores, doesn't take care of herself. Can't say what she has for sure, but staph definitely.

http://www.huntsvillereporter.com/mugshot/pearson-amber-sueLooks like Shawn White

Luvemshvd
12-19-11, 17:00
Did I see what I thought I saw in Athens today? I didn't know there were any SWs in that little' town. Strange.

Jayb20
12-20-11, 05:07
Went out to cruise earlier around 10ish and there was uncle Leo is around pretty much every third block and side parking lots.

Stay off the naughty list for Christmas!

Gene Norelius
12-20-11, 10:30
Did I see what I thought I saw in Athens today? I didn't know there were any SWs in that little' town. Strange.If your were on the West side of town you did.

Techneck
12-20-11, 11:22
Did I see what I thought I saw in Athens today? I didn't know there were any SWs in that little' town. Strange.They have been there. Spotty at times but their are there. Some guy even made a map of the best places I heard.

Cobalt14
12-23-11, 12:31
This your girl? If so, heard the health dept was looking for her not too long ago. Open sores, doesn't take care of herself. Can't say what she has for sure, but staph definitely.

http://www.huntsvillereporter.com/mugshot/pearson-amber-sueYikes! No, I don't think that's her. But I've seen her walking the street.

Doinker
12-23-11, 17:24
She's out quite a bit. Not bad looking but does not take care off herself.

Yikes! No, I don't think that's her. But I've seen her walking the street.

Techneck
12-27-11, 10:33
I have actually seen her sleeping on the grass and wearing the same thing like 3 days in a row bet that stuff is down right funky. I almost picked her up a long time ago till she got closer to the truck. I got a good look at her open sores on her face yeah it was a pass on that.

She's out quite a bit. Not bad looking but does not take care off herself.On another note have had a good run on some Hispanic girls on the south end but it has all but dried up. Anyone know if they have all move out of state or just to another location in Huntsville? The dollar seems to go farther with these ladies.

Member #4198
01-18-12, 02:37
Got out a little today before and in between the rain. Nothing on Governors or Drake, but I made only a cursory pass on each.

Saw two on University. One older blonde that was a little long in the tooth and one decent younger blonde. Was trying to scoop the younger one, but couldn't get a clear chance and then the rain came. I saw her a later after the rain had let up (she was now sporting a sweat shirt,) but I was busy at this point.

I've never offered a ride on University; what is the protocol for a daytime scoop there?

BigFaceAce
02-09-12, 20:29
Who has the best BBBJ here in Huntsville.

Hsvtyler
02-21-12, 11:12
Who has the best BBBJ here in Huntsville.I would suggest the intersection of Drake and Triana.

Member #4162
02-28-12, 10:20

http://www.huntsvillereporter.com/mugshot/pearson-amber-sueSaw this one working Drake Avenue near the Johnson Road intersection right in from of Jackson Square apartments. Hair is a lot shorter now, but it was definitely her.

Doinker
02-28-12, 19:39
Partake at your own risk. Looks inviting, but has staph real bad and who knows what else.

Saw this one working Drake Avenue near the Johnson Road intersection right in from of Jackson Square apartments. Hair is a lot shorter now, but it was definitely her.

Love To Lick01
03-13-12, 23:49
She's Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Doinker [View Original Post]

http://www.huntsvillereporter.com/mu.rson-amber-sue

Saw this one working Drake Avenue near the Johnson Road intersection right in from of Jackson Square apartments. Hair is a lot shorter now, but it was definitely her.

I saw her this afternoon in front of Jackson Square apartments also. I was passing through taking a short cut to Airport Road and noticed her. I picked her up a few months ago and that was a big mistake. She smelled like ammonia, couldn't sit still, looked better from a distance (sores all over her face and arms). Then she fires up a big rock in my car. Dropped her off quick. Can't speak of her service because I didn't go there.

Cobalt14
03-24-12, 08:42
I would suggest the intersection of Drake and Triana.Drake and Triana is dead the last couple of weeks. At least during the daytime.

Doinker
03-24-12, 12:18
It's been hit or miss as usual. Watch out for the tranny who's been hanging around knight and triana. White dude that wears a wig sometimes. Seen him walking in full drag the other night down triana.

Drake and Triana is dead the last couple of weeks. At least during the daytime.

Dcand4
03-24-12, 12:45
Saw a latino very hot the other night sitting on sidewalk against Our favorite Indian Conv Store. This was Thurs night about 10:30. Anyone know anything about her? Is she working?

Cobalt14
03-24-12, 19:51
It's been hit or miss as usual. Watch out for the tranny who's been hanging around knight and triana. White dude that wears a wig sometimes. Seen him walking in full drag the other night down triana.Thanks for the heads up. I'm not into Lola.

I figured Uncle Leo harassed the entrepreneurs to clear the streets for Spring Break a couple of weeks ago. But things never picked back up, even with the nicer weather.

Telliks205
03-28-12, 17:19
Took a ride down triana today and dreamed I saw at least 3. Scored on the road that connects just east of the Indian. Michelle. Slender, Cute, good teeth, little belly heavy but great tits on a small frame. Se provided a 5 (of 10) on the BBBJ. Finished on my belly. Nothing else. Saw a pretty hot black girl who looked like fun, but I wasn't sure until I saw her again down the street. Pink shirt, jeans, big tits, short haired black girl. ALong the Tri. Also skinny black frizzy hair who looked high as balls along johnson. Michelle told me it was good as long as a certain LEO was off duty. Good hunting. And there's always the dream by the river. Message me for questions or heads up.

Guil2011
04-03-12, 16:12
Took a look around Drake off Patton nothing today. Has everyone moved?

Guil2010
04-11-12, 22:32
I drove the loop again. Nothing I guess cool weather has everyone indoors again. Hit me up if you know the moving targets.

Doinker
04-17-12, 18:58
Lot of po po activity on Drake the other night. Beware all you mongers that want to pick up that skinny little brunette. Besides having staph, let's just say I'm pretty sure if anyone picks her up they'll be seeing lights in their rear view.

Steve L
04-17-12, 21:07
Lot of po po activity on Drake the other night. Beware all you mongers that want to pick up that skinny little brunette. Besides having staph, let's just say I'm pretty sure if anyone picks her up they'll be seeing lights in their rear view.I saw her out around 8:00 AM on Monday morning and then again around 2:00 PM. Definitely working the street but no takers.

Member #4162
04-18-12, 10:14
I actually saw her out on Monday as well but this time she was actually wearing makeup and dressed nicely. Not the 2-bit skanky look she normally has. I was close to taking a try, but then a flash hit me of what all that makeup was covering up and I decided to just keep driving LOL.

I saw her out around 8:00 AM on Monday morning and then again around 2:00 PM. Definitely working the street but no takers.

MissingOut2269
04-22-12, 13:33
I have seen a blonde named Dee before. Blonde, tall, great tits. Give the best BBBJ I have ever gotten. She had a kid a little while back and I have only seen her once since. Anybody got any info on her. Another walker I saw says she stays over off Penny. Any info would be appreciated.

Doinker
04-23-12, 11:02
Word is that mongers are now going to be the focus on the street. Hope they get the dumb ones. Saw a dumbass stopped in the right hand lane in the middle of drake trying to pick up a girl. No one in sight to resolve the issue. Go figure.

Lot of po po activity on Drake the other night. Beware all you mongers that want to pick up that skinny little brunette. Besides having staph, let's just say I'm pretty sure if anyone picks her up they'll be seeing lights in their rear view.

Techneck
04-23-12, 13:53
Saw a blond waving at traffic from the second floor. She look attractive enough at least from the road. Just wondering is this a setup or just one dumb chick. Needless to say I didn't investigate the matter. Meet a older lady still fair looking and cleaner then most while having my breakfast at MD on University. She approached me said her name was Ranae and told me to call her. Anyone else meet up with this chick thought about hitting her up next time I am striking out on a cruise.

Cobalt14
04-23-12, 22:34
Saw a blonde yesterday afternoon in a blue dress at the Indian. She walked up to talk to me at my car.

Her body was 35, face was 45 or 50. Either she was high or had two scoops of crazy. My guess is some of both.

Did not partake.

Telliks205
04-27-12, 12:16
Just a heads up for everyone, I took a drive down knight yesterday and noticed a Black Ford 350 extended cab, short bed, parked in a weird spot. As I got closer, I spotted a blonde in a short black dress who I had suspected of working. Then a girl in a bulletproof vest and a guy with police across his back. Be careful. They're out there.

Doinker
04-30-12, 18:09
Must have been a round up today. They got a few girls, including typhoid amber.

Wiregrass
05-01-12, 12:13
PEARSON, AMBER SUE http://www.****************.com/madison-county-al/pearson-amber-sue-2

And HEBERT, BRANDY MICHELLE http://www.****************.com/madison-county-al/hebert-brandy-michelle

BambamBama
05-01-12, 18:13
PEARSON, AMBER SUE.

http://www.****************.com/madison-county-al/pearson-amber-sue-2

And HEBERT, BRANDY MICHELLE.

http://www.****************.com/madison-county-al/hebert-brandy-michelleThanks for posting these pics. Knowing that guys in here are jumping in between girls on the street corner and escorts on backpage was enough to make me clean up my act and look for a steady gf instead. Yuck

Doinker
05-02-12, 06:38
Quite a few of the girls that are on backpage or with an agency end up on the street corners. Before you start judging guys that may partake of either, you better take a LONG hard look at these backpage "angels" and agency girls.

Thanks for posting these pics. Knowing that guys in here are jumping in between girls on the street corner and escorts on backpage was enough to make me clean up my act and look for a steady gf instead. Yuck

Member #4162
05-22-12, 09:58
Thought I'd pass this along just in case anyone wanted to know / partake (not that I think anyone actually would). Driving into work this morning, I saw the always flamboyant Amber Sue walking down Drake and waving at nearly ever car that passes.

It seems she has decided to make a little more money before her court date I guess?

Member #4162
05-22-12, 10:39
Thought I'd pass this along just in case anyone wanted to know / partake (not that I think anyone actually would). Driving into work this morning, I saw the always flamboyant Amber Sue walking down Drake and waving at nearly ever car that passes.

It seems she has decided to make a little more money before her court date I guess?

Sthrngent44
05-23-12, 00:10

It seems she has decided to make a little more money before her court date I guess?She was out working it this morning too.

Also saw someone new (well that I hadn't seen before anyway) late this afternoon. Reddish-brown hair, decent looking body but couldn't get a good look at her face. She was walking damn near backwards down Drake working traffic coming from behind her. Saw a pickup slow almost to a stop in the middle of the road and make a turn, she couldn't get there fast enough. A little too blatant for my comfort.

Bamadawg
05-23-12, 00:13

It seems she has decided to make a little more money before her court date I guess?Being the paranoid guy I am, got to ask myself if she made a deal with Uncle Leo to help bring in some Johns, but then again, had her wave at me this last fall as I was turning from Drake on the General's street but if I wanted to take health risks like playing with her, I might as well go to East St Louis and grab some needles for use.

Doinker
05-27-12, 07:47
Most likely she is just that well known for numerous reasons, one of which is health risks. Anyone wonder why she's wearing jeans and a jacket when it's 90? Most likely to cover her open sores. Besides staph, good chance she has Syphilis. Seems the health dept may be looking for her again.

Being the paranoid guy I am, got to ask myself if she made a deal with Uncle Leo to help bring in some Johns, but then again, had her wave at me this last fall as I was turning from Drake on the General's street but if I wanted to take health risks like playing with her.

Krazybob
06-11-12, 09:29
I am going to be in Huntsville later this week on a job interview. I was wondering how things are with LEO in regards street action?

BambamBama
06-11-12, 13:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BambamBama
06-11-12, 19:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Doinker
06-12-12, 07:18
Hit or miss, depends on what time of day.

I am going to be in Huntsville later this week on a job interview. I was wondering how things are with LEO in regards street action?

Krazybob
06-12-12, 10:46
Hit or miss, depends on what time of day.Many thanks kind sir. I usually travel up near Seminole and Drake, sometimes University. It has been such a long time since I lived in the area, I have lost touch with what is going on there. I will be moving back around July 1 and hope to be able to participate more in what the area has to offer.

Twilighter
06-13-12, 13:21
Anyone had a chance to see this young lady? She looks interesting.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/samantha-companionship-wme-is-delightful-29/5939577

Krazybob
06-18-12, 10:35
I was in the area last Friday and thought I would see if anything was out there. Was over at the convenience store on the corner of Seminole getting something to drink. A lady came up to me when I got back in my car and asked if I had a light. I handed her my lighter. She then asked if I was looking for a girl. I told her to hop in and we could discuss things while we drove. She then told me to meet her on the next street because the store had cameras and she did not want to be seen getting in a car there. I knew something was not right with this scene, but I told her ok. I made it a point to go up an extra block and come back up from down the street. Well, There sitting on a cross street out of sight was a patrol car and also an unmarked SUV. I went on my way. The lady was late 30's, maybe 40's, missing teeth. Hair a touch unkempt. She did talk a bit better than some I have met over there. I guess Huntsville is trying to make a point again. I am going back again this week for a follow-up job interview and plan to cruise the area again.

That was the only SW I saw in cruising 4 areas where I used to have good luck.

Doinker
06-23-12, 12:12
For those that cruise the drake area, couple hispanic shemales been fooling some folks. Be sure before you do the snatch and run.

Doinker
06-25-12, 22:20
Drake today around lunch. 90+ degrees out and she's in jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

Desoto
07-08-12, 03:34
Hotel across street from the Red Carpet, I was outside my room having a smoke around 230am and a late 30's WSW came limping around the corner from the pool area while she was hitting her stem.

Thin / avg build dark hair with a chubby stomach, ill fitting tshirt 3 sizes to small and her thong was pulled halfway up her back, what a mess but she did have all her teeth, told me she was from myrtle beach although her dealer or a john showed up and drove away w / her.

She tried to come into my room but I did not partake as I don't want involved with crack drama.

She is staying by the pool with another WSW.

Member #4198
07-09-12, 23:49
May have saw the same one today. Medium to tall height, long brunette hair, decent tits. She was walking in front of the LQ in some short denim shorts and a white tee around 14:00. Thought about scooping her, but HPD was pretty visible today.

Hsvtyler
07-11-12, 10:01
I will be in Destin next week. Any info on areas to visit for some action?

Member #4198
07-16-12, 22:27
Drake today around lunch. 90+ degrees out and she's in jeans and a long sleeve shirt.Same today. About 13:30 90 degrees with 90% humidity and she's wearing jeans, long sleeves, and boots. On down the road, though, there was a 4/10 white girl with some short shorts on. I couldn't get a good look, but it looked at least a little promising.

Doinker
07-17-12, 20:50
Watch out for apple / jennifer. If you see a decent looking white girl running around that has really short hair, that's probably her. Looks like she got her hair cut real short. Probably the only way someone will pick her up because of her demeanor. Runs her mouth complaining instead of using it for something useful. LOL.

Same today. About 13:30 90 degrees with 90% humidity and she's wearing jeans, long sleeves, and boots. On down the road, though, there was a 4/10 white girl with some short shorts on. I couldn't get a good look, but it looked at least a little promising.

Luvemshvd
07-20-12, 12:09
I was driving down University today (work-related) and saw a girl that looked pretty ill. Is there a pic posted of 'Typhoid Amber' for me to compare to?

Doinker
07-21-12, 09:33
She's skinny and petite. Hard to miss her because she constantly gawks at traffic.

http://media.al.com/breaking/photo/10956457-large.jpg

Watch out for this one too, same area. Last I saw she had her hair cut real short. She is thin and petite too.

http://images.****************.com/images/madison-county-al/MCSO12JBN005062.jpg

I was driving down University today (work-related) and saw a girl that looked pretty ill. Is there a pic posted of 'Typhoid Amber' for me to compare to?

Luvemshvd
07-21-12, 17:45
She's skinny and petite. Hard to miss her because she constantly gawks at traffic.

http://media.al.com/breaking/photo/10956457-large.jpgYep, that's the woman I saw walking down University. WOW is she run down!

BbJohnson
07-26-12, 15:54
I am coming from out off town and will be by the airport if anyone has a cross streets in mind that are willing to share.

Stay safe

Rocketman25
07-28-12, 21:38
Took a drive today, and all that was to be had seemed to be Typhoid Amber. Would never stop and pick her up, but did enjoy seeing her run across 5 lanes of busy traffic without looking to get to a car that stopped at a gas station on the other side of the road.

Member #4162
08-02-12, 12:11
On my usual trek home down Drake I happened to be right behind a car that stopped to ask if Amber needed a ride. Sure enough, she hoped in and the car turned off the main drag a few streets down I sure hope that guy wrapped it up a few times.

Not surprisingly, I saw her again on Drake this morning on my way to work, wearing the exact same clothes from yesterday.

I'm really not sure how any guy can get off with that. As horrible as she looks, she's got to smell absolutely disgusting.

Took a drive today, and all that was to be had seemed to be Typhoid Amber. Would never stop and pick her up, but did enjoy seeing her run across 5 lanes of busy traffic without looking to get to a car that stopped at a gas station on the other side of the road.

Sthrngent44
08-12-12, 02:26
Pretty much count on TA to be on the street every morning on my way to work. I did come home a couple of times last week between 2 and 3 am and there were several girls on the street but it was too damn dark to see what any of them looked like. At least one of them, looked like she was a little bit of a larger gal, was very aggressive hollering at cars as they drove by to get their attention.

On my usual trek home down Drake I happened to be right behind a car that stopped to ask if Amber needed a ride. Sure enough, she hoped in and the car turned off the main drag a few streets down I sure hope that guy wrapped it up a few times.

Not surprisingly, I saw her again on Drake this morning on my way to work, wearing the exact same clothes from yesterday.

I'm really not sure how any guy can get off with that. As horrible as she looks, she's got to smell absolutely disgusting.

Member #4198
08-21-12, 17:05
Took an early lunch today and headed down University to get some grub and saw an interesting sight. 3 Piglet units had stopped a pretty good looking girl right in front of that proudly displayed Fisker. She looked very promising, so watched from afar. Much to my surprise, they did their little bit and sent her on her way. She had a fan-damn-tastic build for a H'ville SW, medium height, shoulder length medium colored hair, decent (maybe full B) cup, tiny little shorts revealing a fantastic ass, and she had a very good little wiggle to her walk.

After her harassment, she headed east and I eased along in hopes of picking her up, but no luck. The piggies didn't immediately disperse and she went to the fine establishment just east of the Italian eatery. Unfortunately, the parking lot of said establishment looked like a Mogadishu Saturday night; pair that with the "authorities" parked up the road and I decided to just get some hate filled nuggets. On this lunch trip.

I sure hope I see her out again under better circumstances. Anyone have any idea who it may be?

Back in the office, I'm feeling like today could have been much better. Or much worse; who knows!

Desoto
08-26-12, 02:42
I have been working in the area a few weeks and decided to get out of the hotel and have a look at the Huntsville scene.

Anyways I stopped at a store on Clinton, some old timers were on the side of the store so I bought a few cold ones and chatted them up for info, next thing I know a

Chubby short haired blonde came from behind the store.

A total flake job, but sweet at the same time. Strange indeed.

Probably very early 20's, said she was in college. Brandy.

All was available but I did not partake, to close to a sub station and she just didn't do anything for little pancho.

Mann Bama
08-27-12, 14:30
It was more than likely Katlyn. She is the the hottest thing on the street these days and doesn't walk very often. She was staying in the apartments behind super 8 with her mom, but I think she got kicked out and moved to the RCI. If you can catch her she's well worth the visit.

Took an early lunch today and headed down University to get some grub and saw an interesting sight. 3 Piglet units had stopped a pretty good looking girl right in front of that proudly displayed Fisker. She looked very promising, so watched from afar. Much to my surprise, they did their little bit and sent her on her way. She had a fan-damn-tastic build for a H'ville SW, medium height, shoulder length medium colored hair, decent (maybe full B) cup, tiny little shorts revealing a fantastic ass, and she had a very good little wiggle to her walk.

After her harassment, she headed east and I eased along in hopes of picking her up, but no luck. The piggies didn't immediately disperse and she went to the fine establishment just east of the Italian eatery. Unfortunately, the parking lot of said establishment looked like a Mogadishu Saturday night; pair that with the "authorities" parked up the road and I decided to just get some hate filled nuggets. On this lunch trip.

I sure hope I see her out again under better circumstances. Anyone have any idea who it may be?

Back in the office, I'm feeling like today could have been much better. Or much worse; who knows!

CoastToCoast
09-23-12, 19:53
Looks like I'm workin near here tomorrow. Nothin happenin here. I'm parked people watchin at walmart. A few cuties but don't ook like any of them working.

Steve L
10-03-12, 22:05
Not a bad looking white streetwalker walking down Drake just west of Trianna at 5 PM, wearing a red blouse. Definitely working.

Rocketman25
10-04-12, 19:05
Not a bad looking white streetwalker walking down Drake just west of Trianna at 5 PM, wearing a red blouse. Definitely working.If she has big tits, keep driving. Picked up a decent looking large breasted blonde a week or so ago, and she wouldn't stop trying to convince me to go to the ATM and get more money. Got tired of her asking after about the fifth time and had her get out of the car.

Doinker
10-05-12, 15:02
Sounds like the one that used to be on BP because she does walk drake. Saw her the other night crossing to get on her stroll with the po po pulled over watching about two blocks down. LOL.

If she has big tits, keep driving. Picked up a decent looking large breasted blonde a week or so ago, and she wouldn't stop trying to convince me to go to the ATM and get more money. Got tired of her asking after about the fifth time and had her get out of the car.

Member #4198
10-11-12, 04:44
The RCI is crawling with girls. I see a very attractive (for a roach motel SW) blonde out there nearly every day on my way in to and out of the office as well as a smattering of other girls who all appear to be working. Most are average looking on the SW-scale (with a few above and a few below the curve) with a decent mixture of black and white. I ordered out lunch from the Italian place a few days ago and while picking up my food, the blonde was trekking along the third floor railing in a pair of two size too small spandex shorts with half of her nice ample ass hanging out dancing while listening to music from her cell; it was a rather bizarre scene, but it piqued my interest.

That said, the male characters that hang out there are a rough looking bunch. I'd like to visit with a few of the girls I've seen out there, but every element of that place, save for the females, is extremely uninviting to me. I may risk it one day, but I thought I'd see if any of you had experience first.

Happy Hunting!

Doinker
10-11-12, 06:51
Personally, I'd stay away from that place. It is visited quite often by the man for various reasons, mostly drugs. Unfortunately, that's all some can afford to stay at. Had a few friends of mine call me from there wanting me to visit. I politely turned them down or picked them up down the block and went elsewhere.

That said, the male characters that hang out there are a rough looking bunch. I'd like to visit with a few of the girls I've seen out there, but every element of that place, save for the females, is extremely uninviting to me. I may risk it one day, but I thought I'd see if any of you had experience first.

Happy Hunting!

Steve L
10-11-12, 17:18
Sounds like the one that used to be on BP because she does walk drake. Saw her the other night crossing to get on her stroll with the po po pulled over watching about two blocks down. LOL.No, not big tits, I would say medium to slim build about 5'8". Maybe a be cup but hard to tell with the blouse she was wearing.

Member #4198
10-11-12, 21:26
Personally, I'd stay away from that place. It is visited quite often by the man for various reasons, mostly drugs. Unfortunately, that's all some can afford to stay at. Had a few friends of mine call me from there wanting me to visit. I politely turned them down or picked them up down the block and went elsewhere.Rode by during lunch today and 6 HPD cruisers were in the parking lot; good call. I'll scratch a visit there off of my list.

PantySnatcher
10-12-12, 00:40
The RCI is crawling with girls. I see a very attractive (for a roach motel SW) blonde out there nearly every day on my way in to and out of the office as well as a smattering of other girls who all appear to be working. Most are average looking on the SW-scale (with a few above and a few below the curve) with a decent mixture of black and white. I ordered out lunch from the Italian place a few days ago and while picking up my food, the blonde was trekking along the third floor railing in a pair of two size too small spandex shorts with half of her nice ample ass hanging out dancing while listening to music from her cell; it was a rather bizarre scene, but it piqued my interest.

Happy Hunting!I'm a noob, what is the RCI? Is it near the indian gas station?

LustyGuy
10-12-12, 16:35
I'm a noob, what is the RCI? Is it near the indian gas station?I am not certain, but I believe RCI stands for the Red Carpet Inn at 3200 University, near the Olive Garden. It is an extremely inexpensive motel ($40-45) that caters to out of town construction workers and visiting ladies. Very friendly place but definitely not high class. Its pool is supposed to be its best feature! LG

Steve L
11-09-12, 16:29
Spotted Amber at about 4:15 on Thursday on the corner of Drake and Patton. Looked to be in pretty rough shape. No takers from what I saw.

Techneck
11-13-12, 16:16
Took a little ride today down around Jordan. Meet up with Kekie short little BSW face was alright would have been better without some scaring but body was built well. Seemed clean and freshly showered. Worth a stop if you see her out

Ole
11-19-12, 13:49
For you fans, apparantly Caitlynn is going up before the judge this week, so her mom is working her hard. If you would like to see her this may be your last chance for some time.

PantySnatcher
11-21-12, 22:02
For you fans, apparantly Caitlynn is going up before the judge this week, so her mom is working her hard. If you would like to see her this may be your last chance for some time.Can you pm me with a good place to meet Caitlynn?

PantySnatcher
11-21-12, 22:03
For you fans, apparantly Caitlynn is going up before the judge this week, so her mom is working her hard. If you would like to see her this may be your last chance for some time.I've heard that she's worth a see, where would a good place to meet up with caitlynn be? Pm me please.

PantySnatcher
11-21-12, 22:06
Took a little ride today down around Jordan. Meet up with Kekie short little BSW face was alright would have been better without some scaring but body was built well. Seemed clean and freshly showered. Worth a stop if you see her outShe looks great until she takes her bra off. Those tits are pretty gross after her 6 or however many kids. Still worth it to see kiki.

Steve L
11-26-12, 21:27
So, spotted Ms. Amber tonight around 5:15 on Drake near Patton (one block in). At least I think it was her due to the winter clothes she was wearing. For the past few weeks, she has been the only one I have seen working this area.

Doinker
11-27-12, 08:10
Haven't seen typhoid amber in a while. If the girl was small and thin, I'm betting it was another girl that hangs around that area quite a bit.

So, spotted Ms. Amber tonight around 5:15 on Drake near Patton (one block in). At least I think it was her due to the winter clothes she was wearing. For the past few weeks, she has been the only one I have seen working this area.