PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

ToooLegit
10-09-17, 19:26
Could someone pm me Tara number? Thanks in advance.Is this the chick with pink hair? Saw her in just a T-shirt today.

SlimDawg87
10-10-17, 03:13
Can anyone dm contact info for Tara and gypsy rose. Thanks in advance.

HSVObserver
10-10-17, 15:18
Could someone pm me Tara number? Thanks in advance.Her phone just went dead yesterday.

HSVObserver
10-10-17, 15:20
So what's the deal with her! How do you guys rate her BBBJ?Best I've ever had! Will make your eyes roll back in your head! I think she's on vacation at the blue roof inn.

HeyHey13
10-11-17, 14:46
Saw a real petite, white girl with red hair walking around the knight / Cobb area. Can anyone fill me in who this little lady is?

MikeWill360
10-11-17, 14:52
Can anyone dm contact info for Tara and gypsy rose. Thanks in advance.

Gabbb
10-11-17, 22:44
Can anyone dm contact info for Tara and gypsy rose. Thanks in advance.Could you please pm Tara's digits Thanks.

Shadow Stalker
10-12-17, 19:40
Yes or No.

I saw one say she was iffy and one said she was good to go. Saw her out tonight talking with a gentleman near by.

Member #6478
10-12-17, 20:49
Wondering the same, she looks cute! Jumped in front of.

My car twice yesterday, I didn't partake.

HSVObserver
10-13-17, 14:40
Yes or No.

I saw one say she was iffy and one said she was good to go. Saw her out tonight talking with a gentleman near by.I forget her name but she is a good date. Behaves herself, provides good BJ or HJ at a decent price. My only complaint with her is she believes that because she owns a vagina she is in control of your radio. Sorry, once a girl I'm dating (in real life) starts adjusting my radio without asking me, I know I am officially in a relationship. And Ms Pink hair does not qualify for that position!

WildBob
10-14-17, 01:06
Could you please pm Tara's digits Thanks.Same here.

Gabbb
10-15-17, 15:58
Saw 2 spinner WSW on Knight Rd about 2:00 pm today one walking medium build dark red hair really nice upper set, second one real petite blonde standing at the house watching the one walking both smiled and very friendly.

Voltron94
10-15-17, 20:06
Saw 2 spinner WSW on Knight Rd about 2:00 pm today one walking medium build dark red hair really nice upper set, second one real petite blonde standing at the house watching the one walking both smiled and very friendly.At the risk of stating the obvious, just remember that TGTBT is a thing with SWs too. Especially when there's any sort of LEO activity with local providers, I would be wary of a SW that looks way too good to be a SW.

Shadow Stalker
10-17-17, 20:45
At the risk of stating the obvious, just remember that TGTBT is a thing with SWs too. Especially when there's any sort of LEO activity with local providers, I would be wary of a SW that looks way too good to be a SW.Good point. I'm be out looking tomorrow. I guess I'll be super carefull.

Chromie
10-22-17, 11:17
Cruised through the Knight / Hood Rd. Area yesterday, saw a taller, slender WSW with short dark hair walking, had on a bare midriff black top and lowcut jeans. She gave me the look as I was driving by, and turned around to see if I was stopping. I started to pull over but something about her spooked me and I didn't. Has anyone else seen her? She almost looks too attractive to be there, but you never know.

HSVObserver
10-22-17, 17:49
FYI, Pam is off her 45 day vacation and back out and about the usual spots on Seminole. Always pleasant non-rushed service!

HSVObserver
10-24-17, 11:05
Kinda busy out on Knight this morning around 7:30. Tara contacted me this morning to let me know she was up early. On my way over to pick her up I saw Gypsy Rose standing outside waiting for a ride. Saw another walking but she had on a hoodie so didn't see her face.

Hated to pass up amazing head from GYpsy Rose but already told Tara I'd pick her up. She treated me well, dropped her off and headed to work.

BigJoe79
10-25-17, 10:08
Rolled for a bit. Saw blonde in tight jeans. Didn't partake. Something didn't feel right.

HSVObserver
10-25-17, 10:45
Rolled for a bit. Saw blonde in tight jeans. Didn't partake. Something didn't feel right.Smart! A good lesson for newbies. Always trust your instincts. If something doesn't feel right, move on. It isn't worth forcing a situation that feels awkward in any way. There will always be another girl and another day. Come back when the situation feels better.

BigJoe79
10-26-17, 11:37
Whos the WSW with short pink hair?

HSVObserver
10-26-17, 13:56
Whos the WSW with short pink hair?Scroll down about 9 or 10 posts.

OscarGomez
10-26-17, 19:53
The Red Head you are talking about I believe is Dee Dee. Used to be a good provider. Now with her shooting heroin, with a crack habit as well, she has become a thief and not to be trusted.

MikelDavis
10-27-17, 15:35
Chelsea. http://huntsville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-24-7when-you-are-cum-tastechelsea/24967692.

Tried a Q. V. And she was terrible. Terrible BBBJ. Complained about her jaw. She has terrible kid damage she could not finish anything. Then gets opens the door to let a lady in then calls down to 2 black guys in a black car got which they tried to attack me. I escaped by throwing 20 at them. LOL bad experience. She smelled bad too.

BigFaceAce
10-28-17, 19:30
What does she look like so I will know to pick her up.

OscarGomez
10-29-17, 01:06
Here is a pic I posted a few months back of her.

UCanWatch
10-29-17, 09:40
Anyone seen Anita out lately?

HSVObserver
10-30-17, 09:09
Anyone seen Anita out lately?No. She is mysteriously MIA. Haven't seen her in weeks which is odd because typically when there is no one out and about you can always find Anita strolling down Seminole dressed like she is going to a formal PTA meeting.

I picked her up a couple years ago when she first got on the street. She offers pretty much anything you want but I opted for the BBBJCIM and she swallowed every drop. Haven't picked her up in a long time.

BigJoe79
10-30-17, 13:44
Anyone got digits for Tara?

HSVObserver
11-04-17, 23:18
Gave her several chances to provide quality service for the high prices she wants. Kept thinking it would get better. But it just got progressively worse. Avoid her. Won't give head and won't even finish a HJ. Waste of time and money.

OscarGomez
11-05-17, 14:19
What does she look like so I will know to pick her up.Here is another pic of her that I found on Facebook.

OscarGomez
11-05-17, 14:22
The Red Head you are talking about I believe is Dee Dee. Used to be a good provider. Now with her shooting heroin, with a crack habit as well, she has become a thief and not to be trusted.If it's Dee Dee that you're talking about then this is a photo I found on Facebook.

XMasterBaiter
11-05-17, 22:53
Saw a beautiful white chick brown curlyish hair maybe shoulder length wearing a leopard dress with looks like timberland boots. Walking with ear buds in but could tell she was looking to see if anyone was trying to get her attention. Unfortunately I was with the family but wished I could see what was up. Anyone see her today about 1 pm.

HSVObserver
11-06-17, 10:25
Saw a beautiful white chick brown curlyish hair maybe shoulder length wearing a leopard dress with looks like timberland boots. Walking with ear buds in but could tell she was looking to see if anyone was trying to get her attention. Unfortunately I was with the family but wished I could see what was up. Anyone see her today about 1 pm.What area of university? Near olive garden?

Rare to see one walking on university but occasionally a new girl shows up there.

HSVObserver
11-06-17, 10:28
Saw her on Knight about a week ago. But was too busy to pick up. Haven't seen her since. Anyone seen her lately?

XMasterBaiter
11-06-17, 12:09
What area of university? Near olive garden?

Rare to see one walking on university but occasionally a new girl shows up there.Yes, it she was walking in that area. Not from there so not great with landmarks LOL but believe there was best buy. She was walking by that gas station thought she was heading to the bus stop there but she walked past it then the light turned so I had to go on.

Blaze256
11-06-17, 23:07
Saw a beautiful white chick brown curlyish hair maybe shoulder length wearing a leopard dress with looks like timberland boots. Walking with ear buds in but could tell she was looking to see if anyone was trying to get her attention. Unfortunately I was with the family but wished I could see what was up. Anyone see her today about 1 pm.Haven't tried the SW market but I would be a little nervous picking someone up off university. Especially with it being so busy there.

HSVObserver
11-07-17, 08:34
Well I finally found GR out yesterday afternoon on Knight around 5:00. Waited for traffic to die down and pulled up to pick her up. She jumped in the car smiling and gave me a kiss. This is one girl that enjoys playing as much as you do! Drove to a private parking area and as soon as we pulled into the entrance she was undressing. Once nude she said I want your cock now and reached over and pulled it out. I parked as she was stroking my cock. I was pressed for time so she stroked me while I fingered her ass. Nice tight body and the whole time she is wiggling as though she wants to jump on and ride! As I approach the end she looks me in the eyes and starts some light french kissing. I shot my load while she was describing how much she wanted my cock in her ass. Overall a great time. Damage was 30 roses. Sure wish this girl had a phone!!

XMasterBaiter
11-07-17, 20:35
Haven't tried the SW market but I would be a little nervous picking someone up off university. Especially with it being so busy there.Yes I probably wouldn't have if I was able to LOL it was very busy at that time of day. She was very attractive but not worth the troubles.

XMasterBaiter
11-07-17, 20:45
Well I finally found GR out yesterday afternoon on Knight around 5:00. Waited for traffic to die down and pulled up to pick her up. She jumped in the car smiling and gave me a kiss. This is one girl that enjoys playing as much as you do! Drove to a private parking area and as soon as we pulled into the entrance she was undressing. Once nude she said I want your cock now and reached over and pulled it out. I parked as she was stroking my cock. I was pressed for time so she stroked me while I fingered her ass. Nice tight body and the whole time she is wiggling as though she wants to jump on and ride! As I approach the end she looks me in the eyes and starts some light french kissing. I shot my load while she was describing how much she wanted my cock in her ass. Overall a great time. Damage was 30 roses. Sure wish this girl had a phone!!Wish I was that way more often LOL I would definitely give her a shot.

HSVObserver
11-08-17, 10:16
Haven't tried the SW market but I would be a little nervous picking someone up off university. Especially with it being so busy there.Not a big deal. Pull up, offer her a ride. If she's working she'll jump in, no questions. As far as you or anyone else knows she is an unfortunate damsel in distress who has had car trouble and needs a ride. If she says no or asks if you're looking for a date, move on. No talking unless she gets in the car!!

OscarGomez
11-11-17, 12:34
Made a run through Knight on my way to work. Gypsy Rose and Jennifer are out. Not personally impressed with Gypsy Rose but Jennifer is a little freak.

HSVObserver
11-13-17, 09:52
Made a run through Knight on my way to work. Gypsy Rose and Jennifer are out. Not personally impressed with Gypsy Rose but Jennifer is a little freak.Not familiar with Jennifer. Can you describe her?

OscarGomez
11-13-17, 23:41
Not familiar with Jennifer. Can you describe her?This pic was from awhile back. I found it on Facebook not too long ago.

OscarGomez
11-13-17, 23:47
Well I finally found GR out yesterday afternoon on Knight around 5:00. Waited for traffic to die down and pulled up to pick her up. She jumped in the car smiling and gave me a kiss. This is one girl that enjoys playing as much as you do! Drove to a private parking area and as soon as we pulled into the entrance she was undressing. Once nude she said I want your cock now and reached over and pulled it out. I parked as she was stroking my cock. I was pressed for time so she stroked me while I fingered her ass. Nice tight body and the whole time she is wiggling as though she wants to jump on and ride! As I approach the end she looks me in the eyes and starts some light french kissing. I shot my load while she was describing how much she wanted my cock in her ass. Overall a great time. Damage was 30 roses. Sure wish this girl had a phone!!Interesting. Don't know if someone or something changed Gypsy Rose towards anal. In the past she said she hated it. I guess if the price is right and it is the right person it’s an option though.

HSVObserver
11-14-17, 10:18
Interesting. Don't know if someone or something changed Gypsy Rose towards anal. In the past she said she hated it. I guess if the price is right and it is the right person its an option though.Yea, not sure. She brought it up as something she wants to do. I haven't had the opportunity to dip in that hole yet but I plan to! I can tell from fingering her ass she has the muscle control to pull it off. I'll post a report when that day comes!

HSVObserver
11-14-17, 10:21
This pic was from awhile back. I found it on Facebook not too long ago.Thanks for the pic! As many times as I've been down Knight I'm surprised I've never seen her. Even more surprised she has a facebook page! I don't even have one of those! LOL.

ReWritten
11-19-17, 06:35
Will. Be in Madison for a few days. Any Intel on anything in that area.

CharlesBnTn
11-19-17, 10:49
All these posts about Gypsy Rose have me curious and ready for a road trip from TN. How can I find her? Any photos? PM me if you have any info, all help appreciated.

FYI, Fayetteville SW well has gone dry.

OscarGomez
11-19-17, 23:25
All these posts about Gypsy Rose have me curious and ready for a road trip from TN. How can I find her? Any photos? PM me if you have any info, all help appreciated.

FYI, Fayetteville SW well has gone dry.Personally I wouldn't waste my time driving from Tennessee. Some people are high on her, I've dreamed her once and wasn't impressed. Most of the time I've seen her out she is all cracked up and being a real *****. That's probably what turns me off so much about her. You can look down through some previous posts of mine and I have already posted pics.

HSVObserver
11-20-17, 11:21
Will. Be in Madison for a few days. Any Intel on anything in that area.You won't find any SW in Madison (that I'm aware of). The two most likely spots are in Huntsville on Seminole or Knight Rd. But it's hit and miss. Some days no one out. Other days you'll see 3-4. Just have to cruise the area at different times of day.

Also if you decide to visit an incall while here, don't do it in Madison. All the local busts have been in Madison hotels. Pick someone with Huntsville address. I would also avoid hwy 72 aka university drive hotels. Those can be trouble and since you're not local it's best to just avoid that area.

Good luck!

HSVObserver
11-20-17, 11:31

FYI, Fayetteville SW well has gone dry.As with all the girls out there, indoors or out, YMMV. They have preferences just like we do. I have always had a good time with GR. She has tried to test me a couple of times, but once she saw I wasn't going to put up with any BS, she was sweet as pie. I see OG has not had a similar experience, so I guess it depends on her mood.

I wouldn't make a special trip to see her. She has no phone. And out of 5 or 6 passes down Knight rd over 2-3 days I may see her once. It takes some effort to find her. If you want to spend a Sat afternoon / evening cruising Knight for saeveral hours you may have good luck. But its not gauanteed. Your call. Good luck!

WildBob
11-23-17, 12:43
Pics? What she look like.

RobertBent
11-23-17, 16:26
[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

As itemized in the Forum's Rules, the following information constitutes Personally Identifying Information and will be deleted

WildBob
11-26-17, 12:53
Made a few runs up and down Cobb, Knight, siminole, around 10:30 this morning in hope to find Gypsy Rose. Crickets. Is this too early to check?

WildBob
11-26-17, 21:32
New to SW game. Picked up GR. She said she didn't like my location and offered one. I said probably not. She got out. Need advice on spotting a good spot. Please PM me.

OscarGomez
11-26-17, 21:37
Pics? What she look like.Look down about 23 posts. You'll see a picture I posted of her. Good luck.

OscarGomez
11-26-17, 21:40
Made a few runs up and down Cobb, Knight, siminole, around 10:30 this morning in hope to find Gypsy Rose. Crickets. Is this too early to check?Sunday is probably the worst day to find anything in the morning. If you are a morning person then Friday / Saturday morning is usually the best if you're looking on the weekend. Good luck.

Shadow Stalker
11-26-17, 23:58
Just before dark I saw 2 WSW on knight, one was that nasty hoe you shouldn't let touch your picker with a dozen rubbers on. Also saw two young looking BSW walking together. Saw them get picked up by one gent, I hope he posts about them. Also ran into one on 9th and Triana. Passed her a couple times trying to get a good look. She tried flagging me down. Kinda looked older maybe a good gum job as I didn't see may teeth when she smiled. I passed on her too.

ToooLegit
11-29-17, 18:05
So. I'd given up on the SW scene and went other routes. Only because my SW skills weren't very good. I️ want to get into the swing of things, so I'm thinking about a ride along. Of course not for the deed, but for the pickup. I've gotten a few pms from senior members, and watched countless videos hahaha but it's still not clicking for me. I just find myself cruising, and in my mind looking super suspicious. If anyone can help please pm.

OldLight
12-02-17, 12:06
Jennifer at the White House on the corner of Elmore and Knight. Looped back around and saw Gypsy Rose walk across Elmore headed toward Hood rd. Then saw a brunette I had not seen before walking on Cobb toward hood.

So 3 were out at around 2:30 pm yesterday.

Blaze256
12-06-17, 19:31
So. I'd given up on the SW scene and went other routes. Only because my SW skills weren't very good. I️ want to get into the swing of things, so I'm thinking about a ride along. Of course not for the deed, but for the pickup. I've gotten a few pms from senior members, and watched countless videos hahaha but it's still not clicking for me. I just find myself cruising, and in my mind looking super suspicious. If anyone can help please pm.Same with me. Anyone would like to pm me info. I always drive around a see a few but too scared to request. I know it's better on the wallet and gets the job done. Any info or videos would be appreciated.

HSVObserver
12-10-17, 16:46
Same with me. Anyone would like to pm me info. I always drive around a see a few but too scared to request. I know it's better on the wallet and gets the job done. Any info or videos would be appreciated.Guys, its not that hard. You see a girl walking and making eye contact, stop next to her. If she gets in, drive off and start negotiations. If she doesn't get in, drive off. Simple.

Snuggle Bunny
12-10-17, 22:56
Guys, its not that hard. You see a girl walking and making eye contact, stop next to her. If she gets in, drive off and start negotiations. If she doesn't get in, drive off. Simple.Now a days folks need their hand held to get the job done. Few are raised to step out on a limb to get what they want. It's what separates the men from the boys sadly. There are always more boys than men. I weep for our future leaders. They'll not have anyone to command.

Blaze256
12-14-17, 15:47
Guys, its not that hard. You see a girl walking and making eye contact, stop next to her. If she gets in, drive off and start negotiations. If she doesn't get in, drive off. Simple.Yeah, duh going by that logic. It's still a skill. The most seasoned knows who to pick up and who to leave alone.

Snuggle Bunny
12-15-17, 00:09
Yeah, duh going by that logic. It's still a skill. The most seasoned knows who to pick up and who to leave alone.I think what HSVObserver is trying to say is that you should take a chance based on his safe parameters. How are you going to know until you try? Don't be spoon fed your entire life and step out on a limb. You'll be a better person for it. That is the definition of TOFTT.

SilverDawg
12-15-17, 10:20
Now a days folks need their hand held to get the job done. Few are raised to step out on a limb to get what they want. It's what separates the men from the boys sadly. There are always more boys than men. I weep for our future leaders. They'll not have anyone to command.Seperate the live men from the dead men. Be safe my friends.

OldLight
12-16-17, 13:25
What I did to start was to loop around a number of times so the girl knew I was checking her out.

She then would be alert to my driving by. If you drive by enough they will make eye contact or motion to you.

Just slow down and they will start to approach the car. They will get in quickly and you just drive off.

Now you can start your negotiation. Nothing says you cannot just let them out at the next corner if you do not like them in any way.

As we all know you cannot win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. .

Voltron94
12-18-17, 16:01
Guys, its not that hard. You see a girl walking and making eye contact, stop next to her. If she gets in, drive off and start negotiations. If she doesn't get in, drive off. Simple.I have to agree with this. It isn't difficult. I've literally had SWs try to get into my car when I wasn't even looking to pick anyone up.

It's mostly common sense. Go to the hot spot areas during times of day when lots of people are out on the roads.

RobertBent
12-18-17, 20:46
I think the guy curious about getting starting, gets the point now.

RocketGt
12-28-17, 20:16
I have to agree with this. It isn't difficult. I've literally had SWs try to get into my car when I wasn't even looking to pick anyone up.

It's mostly common sense. Go to the hot spot areas during times of day when lots of people are out on the roads.Where the hott spots normally at?

Voltron94
12-29-17, 11:24
Where the hott spots normally at?The Streetwalker Reports thread makes repeated references to Seminole and Knight / Hood. That's pretty specific, because they are only a few blocks each.

Keep in mind, it's Huntsville and not NYC. Even the hot spots here are totally hit or miss on any given day.

OldLight
12-29-17, 12:24
Where the hott spots normally at?Cobb rd. Off Drake ave, - Sometimes at the bus stop.

Hood rd off of Cobb, - Walking on the sidewalk between Cobb and Hood rd.

Knight rd off of Hood. - house on Knight & Elmore they will sit on porch or be at street.

On a rare occasion I have seen them on seminole between Governors and 8th ave.

Gabbb
01-07-18, 17:24
Anyone have Good Recommendations for A WSW for A Regular that maybe the closest to GFE? More of A spinner type?

OldLight
01-08-18, 18:00
Anyone have Good Recommendations for A WSW for A Regular that maybe the closest to GFE? More of A spinner type?First thoughts are if you find one she has a rec issues and is why she is a spinner.

They come and go. Only 2 come to mind I have seen out regularly.

Gypsy Rose. Most time is at corner of elmore. She is not a spinner but think meets your other request.

Is a short hair blonde a friend of Gypsy's Jennifer . Again not a spinner but will meet other requirement.

if you go back 3-4 pages you will see pcs of both

Fordf
01-09-18, 04:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BenjiFranklin
01-09-18, 09:57
Does anyone remember this one, she was a lot of fun. This was taken after she had a kid. As you can see the tittys were full and nipple were dark. Damn I miss her, anyone seen her lately or know what happened to her?

BenjiFranklin
01-09-18, 10:15
Well I posted a pic from the past and it needs to be rotated, can admin please rotate it? Or give me instructions on how to do it? Original pic does not look that way until I uploaded it to the site. Thanks.

IssAVibe
01-09-18, 11:28
Willing to trade contact info for girls.

SwFun4
01-09-18, 13:42
Cobb rd. Off Drake ave, - Sometimes at the bus stop.

Hood rd off of Cobb, - Walking on the sidewalk between Cobb and Hood rd.

Knight rd off of Hood. - house on Knight & Elmore they will sit on porch or be at street.

On a rare occasion I have seen them on seminole between Governors and 8th ave.Really appreciate how specific this is. Other forums all the strolls are talked about in code and as a visitor it drives me nuts trying to decipher.

HSVObserver
01-09-18, 15:23
First thoughts are if you find one she has a rec issues and is why she is a spinner.

They come and go. Only 2 come to mind I have seen out regularly.

Gypsy Rose. Most time is at corner of elmore. She is not a spinner but think meets your other request.

Is a short hair blonde a friend of Gypsy's Jennifer . Again not a spinner but will meet other requirement.

if you go back 3-4 pages you will see pcs of bothSpeaking of Gypsy Rose, has anyone seen her lately? Her phone is dead. (As ususl).

HSVObserver
01-09-18, 15:27
Does anyone remember this one, she was a lot of fun. This was taken after she had a kid. As you can see the tittys were full and nipple were dark. Damn I miss her, anyone seen her lately or know what happened to her?She had a baby and got off the street to try and keep this one. Other sources tell me she still has rec issues but she's got an old hispanic sugar daddy keeping her off the street (for now). Almost all end up back on the street eventually.

She was pretty attractive several years ago!

BenjiFranklin
01-10-18, 00:27
She had a baby and got off the street to try and keep this one. Other sources tell me she still has rec issues but she's got an old hispanic sugar daddy keeping her off the street (for now). Almost all end up back on the street eventually.

She was pretty attractive several years ago!I saw her when she was barely 18 years and she was smoking then!!

OscarGomez
01-10-18, 16:40
Speaking of Gypsy Rose, has anyone seen her lately? Her phone is dead. (As ususl).She still hangs out on Hood and Knight. It's hit or miss running into her. Last time I saw her was last Friday night and she was going into an apartment in the horseshoe there off of Knight. Good hunting.

OldLight
01-23-18, 11:18
Picked up a little spinner. Cute black girl. She was around the abc streets of Drake.

Very nice BJ, very reasonable. Forget her name was a funny one began with a and, Like Nirvana or something.

HSVObserver
01-23-18, 12:22
Picked up a little spinner. Cute black girl. She was around the abc streets of Drake.

Very nice BJ, very reasonable. Forget her name was a funny one began with a and, Like Nirvana or something.I've see her out about once a week (during the day). Never picked her up but if she's the one I'm thinking of I've read nothing but positive reviews on her. May have to give her a try.

OscarGomez
01-23-18, 21:31
I've see her out about once a week (during the day). Never picked her up but if she's the one I'm thinking of I've read nothing but positive reviews on her. May have to give her a try.Not sure how it's spelled but if it who I think you're talking about it's pronounced "A-vay-a. " Never had a bad experience with her. Can be a little freak and loves to run around naked. Pretty much everything is on the menu as well. Would definitely hook up with her often if she had a phone. It's hit and miss trying to find her out and about.

MissingOut229
01-24-18, 17:54
Did the loop about 1:30 this afternoon. Reed Contracting is doing some work on Knight rd. It was a dry run.

OldLight
01-24-18, 18:50
Not sure how it's spelled but if it who I think you're talking about it's pronounced "A-vay-a. " Never had a bad experience with her. Can be a little freak and loves to run around naked. Pretty much everything is on the menu as well. Would definitely hook up with her often if she had a phone. It's hit and miss trying to find her out and about.I took her to Thomas st. Off Newsum, Think it is where she stays.

BenjiFranklin
01-25-18, 11:09
I took her to Thomas st. Off Newsum, Think it is where she stays.Her name is Neveah or heaven spelled backwards. She is a lot of fun, sometime she does have an odor and I pass and settle for a BBBJ. She likes to get every last drop to include the dribbles right before you finish. I have never experienced anal with her, has anyone been that lucky? I bet the ass is super tight!

HSVObserver
01-25-18, 12:34
It has been a bit slow lately. However if you are persistent you can find some action in the Knight area and even Seminole area. Tara broke her phone so she has been outside more than usual lately to make up it. However she just got a new one yesterday so she will be harder to find.

Brandy is back out and about in the Knight area. Her BBBJ is mediocre at best, but she can and will give up that ass for whatever you have in mind.

I thought Pam had gone on extended vacation since I had not seen her out in weeks. However she is around but not out as much. Try two streets east of Seminole. She stays over there and you may catch her out.

Finally found my UTR chick yesterday. She has been MIA for weeks. Found out she moved and got new #. Got new address and # so back in business playing with that perfect ass of hers!

Still haven't seen Gypsy Rose in weeks.

Occasionally see SW along Drake. Hit and miss.

Good hunting!

Gabbb
01-31-18, 23:32
Has anyone got Tara's new digits, Please pm also has anyone seen Anita around lately? Thanks.

HSVObserver
02-06-18, 11:34
Has anyone got Tara's new digits, Please pm also has anyone seen Anita around lately? Thanks.Tara is very careful and being very protective of her number right now. Haven't seen any sign of Anita in months. Or her jackass handler. Did see Teresa walking along Patton this morning but she has too many miles on her for my taste.

Very slow right now.

AdmireMyRealit
02-06-18, 20:37
Tara is very careful and being very protective of her number right now. Haven't seen any sign of Anita in months. Or her jackass handler. Did see Teresa walking along Patton this morning but she has too many miles on her for my taste.

Very slow right now.Go to Teresa and you may end up catching the "bug".

Ispep
02-10-18, 13:44
I remember a while back, someone wrote a post about the girls coming out in bad weather. That is true! In the middle of the rain today, I made a run and saw GR and another WSW. Around noon today.

Narducci
02-11-18, 22:52
Going to Huntsville area tomorrow to check it out, last time I was there a week or so ago, I saw a good looking spinner on cobb, giving me the comeon. Unfortunately, I had my dog with me and he is not friendly! Reports to come.

HSVObserver
02-12-18, 10:51
I remember a while back, someone wrote a post about the girls coming out in bad weather. That is true! In the middle of the rain today, I made a run and saw GR and another WSW. Around noon today.Yep, that was me. It's an odd phenomenon but I've seen it many times! Good to hear you saw GR out, I have been hoping to find her out for weeks now, but our schedules don't seem to be matching up! Glad she is still around. Too bad her phone died!

BenjiFranklin
02-13-18, 00:03
I remember a while back, someone wrote a post about the girls coming out in bad weather. That is true! In the middle of the rain today, I made a run and saw GR and another WSW. Around noon today.I can also say they will come out in the rain, snow or shine. Saturday night I found one on Cobb out in the rain for a bargain price, let's just say it was so low I am embarrassed to say how much.

Member #6478
02-14-18, 17:37
Saw her yesterday around 5 pm. Was looking very decent. Surprise me! I was late so I couldn't partake.

Gabbb
02-14-18, 23:05
Go to Teresa and you may end up catching the "bug".Anita is still around texted her phone was told police gave her too much problems trying to pick her up and said if you want to see her you have to call her and set up that way, but be ready for hard screening.

Jaxx1979
02-15-18, 15:04
Gypsy is out.

HSVObserver
02-15-18, 17:07
Gypsy is out.Thanks! I'll swing by after work.

HSVObserver
02-16-18, 11:35
Of course no sign of GR by the time I got off work. Also not out early this morning.

However there were 3 SW out this morning. BSW spinner on Drake. She got picked up before I could turn around. WSW on Drake. A little blond thing, I forget her name. She's been around a while. Passed on her. Her service has always been mediocre. Another WSW out on Knight. Chubby blond that has bad reputation so I passed on her also.

ToooLegit
02-16-18, 20:15
Anyone partaken? Had on grey tights today black hoody. Nice backside.

CharlesBnTn
02-18-18, 14:55
Coming from Fayetteville, best way to Drake and other SW locations?

HSVObserver
02-20-18, 15:33
Anyone partaken? Had on grey tights today black hoody. Nice backside.Seen her out a couple times. Never approached her, wasn't sure if she was available. She was not sending out any "I'm available" signals!

HSVObserver
02-20-18, 15:34
Coming from Fayetteville, best way to Drake and other SW locations?Just look up "Cobb" "Knight" and "Seminole. " Those will be good places to start.

HSVObserver
02-20-18, 15:38
Finally saw GR out this morning. Picked up, headed to private spot and got one of her fabulous BBBJCIMWS!! Dropped off and headed to work with both heads smiling!

ToooLegit
02-21-18, 00:42
Seen her out a couple times. Never approached her, wasn't sure if she was available. She was not sending out any "I'm available" signals!I want in before it goes south LOL.

Beretta705
02-21-18, 14:03
Newbie info needed I'm new to this any locations or girls would be grateful here tired of the motel scene you can pm me any info thanks.

Beretta705
02-21-18, 14:09
Newbie info needed I'm new to this any locations or girls would be grateful here tired of the motel scene you can pm me any info thanks.

OscarGomez
02-21-18, 20:07
Just look up "Cobb" "Knight" and "Seminole. " Those will be good places to start.You may want to check Drake between Trianna and Patton Road. Some of the girls that used to hang out on Knights are now strolling that area.

OscarGomez
02-21-18, 20:09
Anyone partaken? Had on grey tights today black hoody. Nice backside.If this is the gal then it is Tara.

HSVObserver
02-22-18, 11:45
If this is the gal then it is Tara.Yes, if that's who you're talking about, I see her on a regular basis. She is young, pretty and has a nice tight body! She is very careful about who she sees. Her menu (so far) has been pretty limited. Although I normally don't push things too far with these girls considering the risks. And yes, she has a real nice ass!

Would be curious if anyone has tried BBFS or anal with her?

NewTou812
02-22-18, 12:11
If this is the gal then it is Tara.She's cute! I'd definitely be interested in seeing her.

Gabbb
02-22-18, 16:13
Yes, if that's who you're talking about, I see her on a regular basis. She is young, pretty and has a nice tight body! She is very careful about who she sees. Her menu (so far) has been pretty limited. Although I normally don't push things too far with these girls considering the risks. And yes, she has a real nice ass!

Would be curious if anyone has tried BBFS or anal with her?Which set of apartments off Knight Road does Tara stay at?

ToooLegit
02-23-18, 00:52
If this is the gal then it is Tara.Yep. That's her.

AdmireMyRealit
02-23-18, 00:59
Anyone partaken? Had on grey tights today black hoody. Nice backside.Haven't seen her as a SW. But on a personal level she was pretty much a freak (in a good way). As far as someone who has to pay $ for it, idk how she is. I only met and knew her outside the hobby lifestyle. Actually felt bad the day I noticed her walking.

SnowKing
02-23-18, 18:35
So was driving down knight and saw Tara. She smiled and got in. Went by an apartment building and parked. Great experience. BBJCIM.

Can someone pm Tara digits?

Thank you.

Rsotn
02-25-18, 12:18
I was on Cobb yesterday around 3 pm and looked and saw a girl walking and smiling in a work uniform like pants and work shirt. From what I could tell she was tan and black haired but I only got a quick look as I was not paying that close attention at first. I was wondering if anybody knew who she was, is she new or did not know any better.

OscarGomez
02-25-18, 17:05
Which set of apartments off Knight Road does Tara stay at?Not sure what the name of the apartments are called. Been awhile since I've been down that way before the apartments she lives in is across the street from the Horseshoe.

OscarGomez
02-25-18, 17:08
I was on Cobb yesterday around 3 pm and looked and saw a girl walking and smiling in a work uniform like pants and work shirt. From what I could tell she was tan and black haired but I only got a quick look as I was not paying that close attention at first. I was wondering if anybody knew who she was, is she new or did not know any better.I doubt she was an SW since they don't wear uniforms LOL. My guess it was just a friendly civilian going to or coming home from a regular job.

PantySnatcher
02-26-18, 22:28
She had a baby and got off the street to try and keep this one. Other sources tell me she still has rec issues but she's got an old hispanic sugar daddy keeping her off the street (for now). Almost all end up back on the street eventually.

She was pretty attractive several years ago!Indeed. 10 years ago she was by far my favorite.

OggyTheDoggy
03-05-18, 16:23
Have not posted on here in forever. I have been out of the game for a long time. I've been a bit of a lurker here in the forum off and on but not really adding anything. I'd heard about Gypsy Rose but never seen her around, much less partook. Until today. Very nice indeed. All the good reviews on here are pretty accurate from what I can tell. Went up Knight around lunch time and picked her up. Red hair, slim, nice looking to boot. She asked if I wanted some pussy, but I was more interested in head. We found a place to park and she gave me a covered BJ. Good job. She had some kind of chap stick / lip gloss that made it tingle a bit. Anyway, dropped her off near a flowering tree and went home smiling. Good attitude and service, will repeat if I get a chance. Didn't get a number.

HSVObserver
03-07-18, 10:20
There is fairly steady action in the Drake, Cobb, Knight area during the day lately. Even saw a WSW on Drake this morning at 7:15. Fat WSW working Drake yesterday morning and afternoon at lunch. Knight has been very steady near the horseshoe. Some are drugged out wrecks, but you can occasionally find a gem likd GR.

Seminole is 99% dead. Pam must have found a new source of income.

HSVObserver
03-08-18, 16:03
Saw Teresa walking along Patton after work yesterday. Near the gate. Haven't seen her in months, maybe over a year. Didn't pick her up but if that's your cup of tea she's back on the street.

Also, a couple of WSW working Drake pretty hard last few days.

Gabbb
03-08-18, 22:34
Saw Teresa walking along Patton after work yesterday. Near the gate. Haven't seen her in months, maybe over a year. Didn't pick her up but if that's your cup of tea she's back on the street.

Also, a couple of WSW working Drake pretty hard last few days.Was that Teresa that used to live off Drake / triana in the White House?

HSVObserver
03-09-18, 12:44
Was that Teresa that used to live off Drake / triana in the White House?Yep, that's her. She was at gas station corner of Triana and Drake yesterday around lunch time.

Beretta705
03-14-18, 16:32
Any recommendations would be appreaciated I drove knight and Cobb quality was very low so I passed.

OscarGomez
03-14-18, 17:16
Made a run around 4:00 this afternoon. All kinds of activity!! Tara, Navea, Mya and a WSW I've never seen before were all out on.

Knights.

RobertBent
03-15-18, 17:19
Any recommendations would be appreaciated I drove knight and Cobb quality was very low so I passed.Low quality is the new standard around those parts.

HSVObserver
03-16-18, 11:17
Happened to be out around 7:00 last night and made a pass through Cobb / Knight. Plenty of girls out walking. Saw GR, turned around and made the scoop. She was pleasant (other than giving me a complete rundown of her day) Found quiet spot and got nice HJ.

She says the heat is picking up in that area so be careful. Also noticed what appeared to be a security vehicle parked across the pond from nautitorium yesterday afternoon. Be careful in that area also.

RobertBent
03-26-18, 23:30
Happened to be out around 7:00 last night and made a pass through Cobb / Knight. Plenty of girls out walking. Saw GR, turned around and made the scoop. She was pleasant (other than giving me a complete rundown of her day) Found quiet spot and got nice HJ.

She says the heat is picking up in that area so be careful. Also noticed what appeared to be a security vehicle parked across the pond from nautitorium yesterday afternoon. Be careful in that area also.Is GR the real skinny one, that sometimes has different color hair and is literally decaying due to heavy med use?

HSVObserver
03-29-18, 09:52
Is GR the real skinny one, that sometimes has different color hair and is literally decaying due to heavy med use?No, GR is about 5'9 thin with brown hair. I forget the girl's name you're talking about but she used to provide good service before she hit the candy too hard. Haven't picked her up lately because of her apperance so I can't comment on how she behaves now.

Voltron94
04-06-18, 18:06
Keep an eye out this weekend for LEO activity. If the DOJ seized BP on a Friday night, you can bet that local law enforcement agencies around the country are going to be looking for an uptick in streetwalker activity.

Be smart. Keep your head on a swivel, and if she looks TGTBT she probably is.

Gabbb
04-07-18, 15:17
Is I

No, GR is about 5'9 thin with brown hair. I forget the girl's name you're talking about but she used to provide good service before she hit the candy too hard. Haven't picked her up lately because of her apperance so I can't comment on how she behaves now..

Is is Gypsy Rose?

HSVObserver
04-09-18, 11:47
Is I

Is is Gypsy Rose?Yes, GR = Gypsy Rose.

Member #5893
04-09-18, 13:57
There were several on K and C. Most were rough. A nice, young, top heavy brunette with sunglasses on. Made the loop. Was gone when I got back. What's her name?

CharlesBnTn
04-09-18, 19:32
She's back. WSW some baby damage, tats, Bush! Sloppy BJ, DATY, and covered sex. Damage was $40. Senior members can inbox me for details.

OscarGomez
05-31-18, 18:31
Made a run through Knights, Hood & Cobb yesterday. Tara, Dee Dee, Gypsy Rose sitting on Bruce's porch. Navia and Teresa walking Hood and Stephanie at the bus stop off Cobb. Things are picking up again. Knight was hot for a couple of weeks due to Little Bit being murdered. I never knew her I'm sure some of you did.

Beretta705
06-04-18, 09:22
Is there any tips anyone would like to give me on this whole SW thing I have visited providers before but never a SW any tips location do's and don't's or contacts would be appreciated.

Member #6478
06-04-18, 12:16
Is there any tips anyone would like to give me on this whole SW thing I have visited providers before but never a SW any tips location do's and don't's or contacts would be appreciated.If Quality is at least 1% of your criteria, don't do it.

Wiregrass
06-05-18, 06:43
If Quality is at least 1% of your criteria, don't do it.Not always true, I've known some awesome SW providers in the past.

Beretta705
06-05-18, 09:04
I'm just looking for info on dos and don'ts and locations sometimes getting a full provider and coughing up the high rates since backpage went down is not going to work hence the PM me as to not waste the logical info and reviews on the board.

OscarGomez
06-05-18, 13:44
Not always true, I've known some awesome SW providers in the past.I have to agree with you Wiregrass. I've known some myself.

Beretta705
06-06-18, 14:51
I cruised through by on Drake Cobb and knight today in between 12 and 130 it was a ghost town I saw one but she got swooped up before I could turn around by a grey van. Dammit LOL.

Rsotn
06-06-18, 15:53
She's back. WSW some baby damage, tats, Bush! Sloppy BJ, DATY, and covered sex. Damage was $40. Senior members can inbox me for details.Glad to hear that, is she working the streets of Fayetteville?

WildBob
06-08-18, 16:30
Best looking SW? Gypsy Rose has really gone down hill in appearance. I opted to not pick her up the other day due to her almost decaying face.

OscarGomez
06-09-18, 00:00
Anyone had a dream with Kelly? Blonde, big tits. She hangs off of Governors and Seminole.

AllAbout
06-12-18, 15:35
There used to be a blonde street walker named Tera who would walk on University near Budget Inn & Southern comfort suites part of Univ.

Enjoyed her services for the cheap, but lost track of her. Any users that may know who I'm talking about send a Pm. Blonde, late 30's possibly 40 now.

Rocketman25
06-21-18, 13:41
Swung through Knight after a disappointing visit to an AMP, and I saw an HPD car outside the house on the corner of Elmore that should be familiar. Not sure what was going on, but be safe.

Gabbb
06-23-18, 21:08
Is Anita still in Columbia TN, any Info. ?

IssAVibe
06-23-18, 21:18
Has anyone ever seen her? She's even on xvideos. I myself have participated and made videos.

RhettRyder
06-24-18, 17:08
How about including a link or photos? There are a lot of Edens on XVideos.

Has anyone ever seen her? She's even on xvideos. I myself have participated and made videos.

OscarGomez
06-24-18, 22:51
Swung through Knight after a disappointing visit to an AMP, and I saw an HPD car outside the house on the corner of Elmore that should be familiar. Not sure what was going on, but be safe.No telling what was going on. Whether they are sitting on the porch, in the yard or standing by the road in the front, a lot of the girls, Tara, Gypsy Rose, Michelle, Treasa, Brandy, Jennifer, (who, by the way, is visiting her uncle), are always hanging out there.

IssAVibe
06-27-18, 02:13
Has anyone ever seen her? She's even on xvideos. I myself have participated and made videos.Just search Huntsville.

NewTou812
07-03-18, 08:05
Has anyone ever seen her? She's even on xvideos. I myself have participated and made videos.So where does one find Eden or contact her? I'd like to give her a spin.

RobertBentBack
07-06-18, 16:13
More info about this "mysterious" Eden of Huntsville. Anyone feel free correct me if any of this is inaccurate.

Before BP when down, "Eden", going by a different name at the time, was working with a petite blk provider on Universty Dr.

Her services were pretty open for the most part. Her specialty is giving head, as most probably have experienced already at least.

The fact that she's on the street now, means she most likely hooked on the "meds" like the rest of them, be safe.

Video https://www.xvideos.com/video33692923/eden_huntsville_alabama_sucking_dick.

In case the above link gets mutilated, here's instructions to get to the video:

Go to xvideos d o t com and paste this, with no spaces - / video33692923/ eden_huntsville_alabama_sucking_dick <- after the url.

And it should take you to the video.

The photos attached to this post are most likely the same female in the video, whom is Eden.

IssAVibe
07-07-18, 15:42
More info about this "mysterious" Eden of Huntsville. Anyone feel free correct me if any of this is inaccurate.

Before BP when down, "Eden", going by a different name at the time, was working with a petite blk provider on Universty Dr.

Her services were pretty open for the most part. Her specialty is giving head, as most probably have experienced already at least.

The fact that she's on the street now, means she most likely hooked on the "meds" like the rest of them, be safe.

Video https://www.xvideos.com/video33692923/eden_huntsville_alabama_sucking_dick.

In case the above link gets mutilated, here's instructions to get to the video:

Go to xvideos d o t com and paste this, with no spaces - / video33692923/ eden_huntsville_alabama_sucking_dick <- after the url.

And it should take you to the video.

The photos attached to this post are most likely the same female in the video, whom is Eden.Eden has never advertised on BP. That is also not her in the photos. I personally know her.

OscarGomez
07-07-18, 22:04
Got off work about 7:30 and it was pouring down rain. Saw Brandy walking east on Drake. Stopped just up the road ahead of her at the convenience store there by Thomas Rd. She caught up and begged me for a ride since she was getting soaked and told me she would take care of me. Ha ha. Yeah she did. BBBJCIM and FIV at a little secluded spot and then I was on my way home.

IssAVibe
07-08-18, 00:13
Eden has never advertised on BP. That is also not her in the photos. I personally know her.That's her in the video though.

TnGuy16
07-09-18, 03:53
I was cruising around cobb / knight at about 2:30 in the morning. I passed the garden place apartments and saw a young looking girl maybe in her mid 20's. She stuck her ass out so decided to turn around I think another guy wanted her to because he turned a round in the same place I did. When she got in the car I could tell she was high as fuck. She talked nonstop about her love of cum LOL. She BBBJ me but said her mouth was tired and same to jerk it for a second I told her to play with the kitty while I did. I really only pretended to so finally she just said to get in the passenger seat and fuck her. I told her I didn't have a condom and she said she didn't care but I told her I did care and to just keep sucking. It was weird because I tried to stick my finger in but she wouldn't let me but would let me go in bare anyway she finished the job swallowed and keep going. Damage was 30. I asked her name and she Britney Spears then Corrie then Jessica so I have no clue what her name is.

OscarGomez
07-09-18, 20:00
I was cruising around cobb / knight at about 2:30 in the morning. I passed the garden place apartments and saw a young looking girl maybe in her mid 20's. She stuck her ass out so decided to turn around I think another guy wanted her to because he turned a round in the same place I did. When she got in the car I could tell she was high as fuck. She talked nonstop about her love of cum LOL. She BBBJ me but said her mouth was tired and same to jerk it for a second I told her to play with the kitty while I did. I really only pretended to so finally she just said to get in the passenger seat and fuck her. I told her I didn't have a condom and she said she didn't care but I told her I did care and to just keep sucking. It was weird because I tried to stick my finger in but she wouldn't let me but would let me go in bare anyway she finished the job swallowed and keep going. Damage was 30. I asked her name and she Britney Spears then Corrie then Jessica so I have no clue what her name is.Don't donate any more than 20 for BJ to the gals on these particular streets. If they try to charge you more tell them forget it and you'll just drop them back off. Nine times out of 10 they'll back down and take your offer. I'll usually tell them I've only got 10-15 and they'll accept. Good luck.

SlimDawg87
07-10-18, 02:49
Can anyone pm contact info for Eden or do you just have to catch her out?

OldLight
07-11-18, 11:46
Did a run thru Knight and Cobb. Down Drake past the abc streets. Did not see any thing out. Took one last trip down Knight and saw Gypsy Rose. She is looking a bit rough these days.

Rose is all O saw out at around 2:30 pm.

ToooLegit
07-15-18, 15:06
Bus stop duo one WSW and one BSW, usually with bike riding mgmt. Both look promising. Anyone partaken?

Rocketman25
07-15-18, 21:06
I was cruising around cobb / knight at about 2:30 in the morning. I passed the garden place apartments and saw a young looking girl maybe in her mid 20's. She stuck her ass out so decided to turn around I think another guy wanted her to because he turned a round in the same place I did. When she got in the car I could tell she was high as fuck. She talked nonstop about her love of cum LOL. She BBBJ me but said her mouth was tired and same to jerk it for a second I told her to play with the kitty while I did. I really only pretended to so finally she just said to get in the passenger seat and fuck her. I told her I didn't have a condom and she said she didn't care but I told her I did care and to just keep sucking. It was weird because I tried to stick my finger in but she wouldn't let me but would let me go in bare anyway she finished the job swallowed and keep going. Damage was 30. I asked her name and she Britney Spears then Corrie then Jessica so I have no clue what her name is.Did she have dreadlocks? Saw a girl with the same attitude today around 4 or so. When I got to the stop sign, she started backing her ass up and grabbing her breasts somewhat violently. What the hell happened to the wave to say you were on the stroll? I didn't bother to stop because she seemed like too much drama.

Member #5956
07-20-18, 15:59
So I have been a player for a good while now in the massage and escort forum's but have never played the game associated with this one. To be delicate. LOL. Off work today so I did take a run through knight and Cobb. Also Newson off of drake. Saw one on each road that was kind of obvious. In my hesitation and slow reaction both were grabbed up. So I pose this question, would any of you longer playing people on here be willing to PM some advice on who's who out there? Pics if available. Names to look for. I would appreciate any advice to bring me up to speed and would be very willing to share back info on my forums of expertise if anything like that was wanted. Thanks in advance and be safe out there.

B.R.

Voltron94
07-20-18, 19:57
So I have been a player for a good while now in the massage and escort forum's but have never played the game associated with this one. To be delicate. LOL. Off work today so I did take a run through knight and Cobb. Also Newson off of drake. Saw one on each road that was kind of obvious. In my hesitation and slow reaction both were grabbed up. So I pose this question, would any of you longer playing people on here be willing to PM some advice on who's who out there? Pics if available. Names to look for. I would appreciate any advice to bring me up to speed and would be very willing to share back info on my forums of expertise if anything like that was wanted. Thanks in advance and be safe out there.

B.R.I partook back when I lived in Texas and Florida, so I can help you out.

Pretty much if you see a woman out for a walk alone in the hotspot areas, she's probably working. Especially late at night. Try making eye contact, they will probably look to make eye contact back. They may do something subtle like wave or wink or blow a kiss at you. Pull into a nearby lot or down a side street and idle. They will approach your vehicle and hop in. If they don't approach you, they aren't working.

That's really all there is to it. Don't pick up anyone that looks TGTBT, and you should be fine.

IssAVibe
07-24-18, 15:46
I have another diamond in the ruff. Eden has been playing games so her friend replaced get. Hmu for details. Low cost BBBJ.

AdmireMyRealit
07-25-18, 02:57
I have another diamond in the ruff. Eden has been playing games so her friend replaced get. Hmu for details. Low cost BBBJ.Eden will tell you she is available at times that she is NOT and wilm have you waiting hours to meet her and never show up. And the messed up part about it is that she will probably keep in touch with you while still wasting your time.

IceXGrillZ
07-26-18, 16:34
Not sure her name, but she's tall and has lighter red hair (ginger style, but obv not natural).

Picked up Along Newson, agreed on a price and she ran out of the car with the cash.

FastNutter
07-26-18, 18:07
I try to stay away from street walkers as much as I can. Most of my experiences have been bad.

Member #5956
07-26-18, 20:40
Not sure her name, but she's tall and has lighter red hair (ginger style, but obv not natural).

Picked up Along Newson, agreed on a price and she ran out of the car with the cash.I was driving down Newson Rd. A couple days ago. Going somewhere and not hunting. But saw her, she was working hard to get my attention. I did look, so thanks for the warning update.

B. R

HSVObserver
07-27-18, 09:29
Just FYI guys I believe there is a set of "guidelines" on this site's home page for picking up SW. They are good guidelines to keep you safe!

One of those guidelines is to Never Ever give the girl the money up front! If she insists, kick her out of the car. 99% of the time they will cooperate if you insist on paying after. Also hide anything of value. Wallet, phone, etc before picking anyone up and have the cash you plan to spend where it can't be seen.

I follow these guidelines and have had no trouble for the past 25 years!

Most recently picked up BSW Neveah on Knight yesterday. First BSW I've picked up in over 10 years because she is a cute little spinner, behaves well and has had good reviews on here in the past. The reviews were correct! She was pleasant, clean and followed direction well. Got nice HJ while fingering her pussy and ass! Her skin is amazing and she was clean and smelled wonderful! Will repeat!

FreeMan101
07-31-18, 10:33
Afternoon Gentleman, so I have a question. I have never needed to find a discrete spot to park in, however, I need to find one now. I hooked up with a chick on tinder looking to hookup for some muff diving and a little BJ action and she cannot host. For obvious reasons I cannot either. I would rather find some quiet spot and see how it goes instead of springing for a hotel the first time. Any ideas? Feel free to PM me instead of just posting the location. Thanks Gents!

AdmireMyRealit
07-31-18, 23:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HSVObserver
08-02-18, 09:49
Drove down Knight yesterday morning around 7:15. Gypsy Rose was out, stopped and picked up. Lately she has been a little too high and loud so I have driven by her several times without stopping. But she was more quiet and discreet so I decided to pick up. She was very calm and polite. Went to parking spot. Got HJ with some excellent head mixed in while fingering her fresh pussy and ass! Had already blown once that morning so it took a little extra effort. She had the skills to make it happen! Overall great job. Dropped off. No drama. Felt great all day!

HSVObserver
08-02-18, 09:59
Yes, AdmireMyReality, we all had the same thought about that post. 😊.

HSVObserver
08-03-18, 15:00
Took a break from work at lunch today and made a pass down Hood. Ran into a Brunette at the corner of Knight. Wearing long dress and looking good. Scooped her up and headed to discreet parking spot. She proceeded to give wonderful HJ while I played with her pussy and ass. The more I fingered her ass the hotter she got! Job well done and dropped off near Drake.

HSVObserver
08-08-18, 14:03
Running errands at lunch I made a pass down Cobb. There was the most beautiful HOT young white babe walking down Cobb like she was looking for a ride. She was walking with her back to me so initially I admired the short shorts! Hot overall body, check. Hot legs, check. Hot ass, check. No fat seen from behind, check. As I rode on by, she looked over at me. Hot face, check. Nice hair, check. No visible signs of recreation, check. She looked gorgeous!! TGTBT meter going off, check!

Turned around at the end of Cobb for another look. Second evaluation same as the first. Car in front of me slowed to go for scoop. She looked at driver like she was interested so he pulled into nearby apartments. She headed that way, but at a very slow pace. I wanted to stop and see if she actually got in the car, but my "decoy" meter was in the red so I kept rolling.

Has anyone seen her? Know her? She is a hot goddess that any man would want for his GF. Not what you would expect to need to walk to get a buck. She could walk around Wal-Mart and guys would hand her money.

I am guessing set up unless someone can confirm seeing her. Anyone?

MissingOut229
08-08-18, 17:45
Running errands at lunch I made a pass down Cobb. There was the most beautiful HOT young white babe walking down Cobb like she was looking for a ride. She was walking with her back to me so initially I admired the short shorts! Hot overall body, check. Hot legs, check. Hot ass, check. No fat seen from behind, check. As I rode on by, she looked over at me. Hot face, check. Nice hair, check. No visible signs of recreation, check. She looked gorgeous!! TGTBT meter going off, check!

Turned around at the end of Cobb for another look. Second evaluation same as the first. Car in front of me slowed to go for scoop. She looked at driver like she was interested so he pulled into nearby apartments. She headed that way, but at a very slow pace. I wanted to stop and see if she actually got in the car, but my "decoy" meter was in the red so I kept rolling.

Has anyone seen her? Know her? She is a hot goddess that any man would want for his GF. Not what you would expect to need to walk to get a buck. She could walk around Wal-Mart and guys would hand her money.

I am guessing set up unless someone can confirm seeing her. Anyone?I may have to go scouting later.

MikelDavis
08-08-18, 22:22

I am guessing set up unless someone can confirm seeing her. Anyone?I did see her but also saw an unmarked van parked with a lot of antennas. I kept driving. Not worth the risk. There has been some strange activity lately and unmarked vehicles around. Even one with a camera.

HSVObserver
08-09-18, 10:11
I did see her but also saw an unmarked van parked with a lot of antennas. I kept driving. Not worth the risk. There has been some strange activity lately and unmarked vehicles around. Even one with a camera.Agreed! She wasn't behaving "normal" for a SW. Was pushing buttons on her phone as she walked toward the vehicle. I would avoid.

DDraper
08-09-18, 13:10
Agreed! She wasn't behaving "normal" for a SW. Was pushing buttons on her phone as she walked toward the vehicle. I would avoid.Just an additional observation — could be totally unrelated — but that local site that keeps track of visits to uncle, well there were at least three Johns I noticed picked up on solicitation yesterday.

Malcolm Angus
08-09-18, 18:35
Agreed! She wasn't behaving "normal" for a SW. Was pushing buttons on her phone as she walked toward the vehicle. I would avoid.WAFF is reporting a prostitution sting with 7 arrests.

http://m.waff.com/story/38853107/7-arrested-in-huntsville-prostitution-sting

Be safe out there.

Vscrtlvr
08-09-18, 23:29
Just asking. Why all the arrests for traffic violations? Don't get it.

HVilleShyGuy
08-10-18, 12:50
Has anyone heard from or seen Anita lately?

OscarGomez
08-13-18, 09:49
Just asking. Why all the arrests for traffic violations? Don't get it.Traffic stops open the door to other violations for LEO. They run your license plate and drivers license and they can find warrants out on you or for someone in your car. If they smell alcohol or weed then they can test you for being under the influence, then search your car for possible violations. Beware probably the majority of the SW's carry drug paraphernalia on them and if stopped some will drop the stuff under your seat, in the floor board or down next to the door. Always check your car after dropping them off! Good hunting! Stay safe.

HSVObserver
08-13-18, 09:59
Just asking. Why all the arrests for traffic violations? Don't get it.I've wondered that myself. Doesn't make any sense. What happened to just writing a ticket?

HSVObserver
08-13-18, 10:00
Has anyone heard from or seen Anita lately?Nope! Not a trace. Haven't seen her in months. Last time was about a year ago.

HSVObserver
08-15-18, 15:10
Not much discussion about Pam on here but she is a steady reliable WSW. Can almost always find her within a street or two of Seminole (on the south side of Governors). She is not as enthusiastic as she once was but will get the job done with no drama or crazy behavior!

PantySnatcher
08-17-18, 02:24

I am guessing set up unless someone can confirm seeing her. Anyone?Just picked her up around midnight off Cobb. She was geeking really really hard, and kept muttering to herself and twitching. Randomly screamed at a car driving by. I almost let her out of the car because of her behavior, but she didn't personally threaten me (this is probably a YMMV thing. I could see this chick potentially getting violent). Would have considered taking her back to my place, but with the way she was acting I don't think I would've wanted to have her over. Anyway took her to a spot nearby and let her do her thing. Really nice firm tits, nice little ass, and really tight little butt and pussy. Face and body are shockingly nice for a SW. I've been doing this 10 years now in hsv, and she is by far the prettiest SW I've ever picked up. Hell the ONLY "pretty" SW I've picked up in Huntsville. Deedee looked pretty good about 6-7 years ago but she is busted as hell last time I saw her (heard she also robs people now).

She said her name is Corey I think? No phone #, so you just got to catch her out. Be careful with this one, but I can say 100% she is not a cop.

UCanWatch
08-20-18, 13:21
Nope! Not a trace. Haven't seen her in months. Last time was about a year ago.Damn I miss her. Best tits in town.

CountryBoi3575
08-21-18, 01:43
Damn I miss her. Best tits in town.Last I heard she was back in her hometown.

OscarGomez
08-22-18, 22:48
Just picked her up around midnight off Cobb. She was geeking really really hard, and kept muttering to herself and twitching. Randomly screamed at a car driving by. I almost let her out of the car because of her behavior, but she didn't personally threaten me (this is probably a YMMV thing. I could see this chick potentially getting violent). Would have considered taking her back to my place, but with the way she was acting I don't think I would've wanted to have her over. Anyway took her to a spot nearby and let her do her thing. Really nice firm tits, nice little ass, and really tight little butt and pussy. Face and body are shockingly nice for a SW. I've been doing this 10 years now in hsv, and she is by far the prettiest SW I've ever picked up. Hell the ONLY "pretty" SW I've picked up in Huntsville. Deedee looked pretty good about 6-7 years ago but she is busted as hell last time I saw her (heard she also robs people now).

She said her name is Corey I think? No phone #, so you just got to catch her out. Be careful with this one, but I can say 100% she is not a cop.If this is her then, yes, it's Corey!!

OscarGomez
08-22-18, 22:55
Just picked her up around midnight off Cobb. She was geeking really really hard, and kept muttering to herself and twitching. Randomly screamed at a car driving by. I almost let her out of the car because of her behavior, but she didn't personally threaten me (this is probably a YMMV thing. I could see this chick potentially getting violent). Would have considered taking her back to my place, but with the way she was acting I don't think I would've wanted to have her over. Anyway took her to a spot nearby and let her do her thing. Really nice firm tits, nice little ass, and really tight little butt and pussy. Face and body are shockingly nice for a SW. I've been doing this 10 years now in hsv, and she is by far the prettiest SW I've ever picked up. Hell the ONLY "pretty" SW I've picked up in Huntsville. Deedee looked pretty good about 6-7 years ago but she is busted as hell last time I saw her (heard she also robs people now).

She said her name is Corey I think? No phone #, so you just got to catch her out. Be careful with this one, but I can say 100% she is not a cop.Here are a couple more photos. She's a freak. I've got an interesting collection of photos and videos or this one!! LOL.

HSVObserver
08-23-18, 09:34
Here are a couple more photos. She's a freak. I've got an interesting collection of photos and videos or this one!! LOL.Thanks for the pics!!

She is not the one that was walking on Cobb the other day. That one WAS bait and the news reports show several catches!

HSVObserver
08-23-18, 09:36
Here are a couple more photos. She's a freak. I've got an interesting collection of photos and videos or this one!! LOL.Nice pussy!!

Good shot of that asshole too!

She looks delicious!

ToooLegit
08-23-18, 21:01
Here are a couple more photos. She's a freak. I've got an interesting collection of photos and videos or this one!! LOL.Does she also go by gummy something? I had a baaaad experience with that one.

Joebleaux
08-24-18, 17:47
I've been up and down Cobb / Knight around 4:15-4:30 after work and have had zero luck in the past few weeks. Are there any other places I could try?

SmashvillePred
08-25-18, 21:03
Agree with Joebleaux made the pass from Seminole to Hood Friday around 7:00 pm and it was dead. Hit or miss.

RobertBent
08-26-18, 00:31
Did the ole Cobb, Hood, Knight Rd. Combo at around 10 pm.

Saw 2 WSW, both addicts of course.

I think one was the infamous "Gypsy Rose", who looks horrible BTW and has that crackhead gait going on. She had on a white dress and was walking away from the street when I passed.

The other one was a young blond with a braid or 2 in her hair. She had on a hoodie with a black skirt.

I picked the young blond up, but immediately dropped her off after she insisted we go to her apartments after 1 second of being in my car. She also looked out of it. I think I may have dodged a bullet that wasn't worth taking.

Also saw Dee's old ass hanging around on Seminole Dr. She was dressed the part, but was scratching herself for some reason. I passed her. I think she's the only one you'll see when passing through Seminole.

OscarGomez
08-26-18, 05:31
Does she also go by gummy something? I had a baaaad experience with that one.Yes. She also goes by Gummy Bear. That's what she called herself the first time I hooked up with her.

SmashvillePred
08-26-18, 22:42
Completed the known circuit around 7:45 pm Sunday. A fascinating drive into the underworld I might add. I apologize in advance I do not know much about this scene ie names etc. On first pass saw a long dirty blonde haired WSW walking out of the apartments directly north of ADRS building on knight (same side of road). She left said room and walked nrthwst across lot heading towards what I assume another apmt bldg. On second pass spotted a taller (short haired) blond WSW talking to an AA male leaving apmts (just nrth of house on corner of Elmore) on rhs of knight. Pondered on picking her up so made one more pass, she didn't really acknowledge me plus looked like she was on a mission so decided to head home.

HSVObserver
09-10-18, 16:43
Made a pass down Knight this morning and saw what appeared to be an attractive brunette on the front porch. On a second pass I realized her hair was actually dyed a dark maroon. She looked good from the road but I didn't recognize her. She was busy talking with a couple of guys on the porch and didn't walk out to the road. I don't feel comfortable pulling in the driveway like some guys. Anyone had any experience with her?

OscarGomez
09-10-18, 23:17
Made a pass down Knight this morning and saw what appeared to be an attractive brunette on the front porch. On a second pass I realized her hair was actually dyed a dark maroon. She looked good from the road but I didn't recognize her. She was busy talking with a couple of guys on the porch and didn't walk out to the road. I don't feel comfortable pulling in the driveway like some guys. Anyone had any experience with her?I'm wondering if it was Miranda. I've seen her a couple of times sitting in the porch. Never hooked up with that one. I'm like you.

I don't just drive up in somebody's driveway.

Jaxx1979
09-11-18, 14:18
Gypsy is out but looking rough as of late.

RobertBent
09-11-18, 23:27
Gypsy is out but looking rough as of late.She's always looking rough.

HSVObserver
09-12-18, 11:23
Gypsy is out but looking rough as of late.Yea, she has gone downhill over the past two years. A couple of years back she was looking and acting much better! Would have made some lucky guy a nice GF back then. And oh what talent and mind she has for sex! What a waste!

LikeSitWeird
09-12-18, 17:39
Anything going on around the fair? Heard there was action this time of the year.

HSVObserver
09-13-18, 10:53
Anything going on around the fair? Heard there was action this time of the year.Never seen any girls working an event in Huntsville. They tend to work the same streets every day. The ones within walking distance of where they live.

BTW, what do you consider weird? 😊.

UsMale69
09-14-18, 16:43
Can you post a pic or give a physical description? Finding drama free gals these days is rare.

Not much discussion about Pam on here but she is a steady reliable WSW. Can almost always find her within a street or two of Seminole (on the south side of Governors). She is not as enthusiastic as she once was but will get the job done with no drama or crazy behavior!

HSVObserver
09-17-18, 09:17
Can you post a pic or give a physical description? Finding drama free gals these days is rare.No pics, but Pam is brunette, 5'7, 130 lbs. Average build. There is a tall skinny brunette that is occasionally out in the same area. Avoid her.

Pam will treat you right!

Krazybob
09-17-18, 13:24
No pics, but Pam is brunette, 5'7, 130 lbs. Average build. There is a tall skinny brunette that is occasionally out in the same area. Avoid her.

Pam will treat you right!Pam is gold. I had daily conversations with her when I worked at the car lot on the corner of Seminole. Top notch service.

HsvSeeker
09-17-18, 16:50
Saw a spinner blond in blue shirt walking on University this afternoon about lunchtime (12:30 ish). I wanted to go back and partake, as she was a solid 7 on the scale, but alas I had coworkers in the car. Did anyone else partake? Details and digits please?

HSVObserver
09-18-18, 09:58
Saw a spinner blond in blue shirt walking on University this afternoon about lunchtime (12:30 ish). I wanted to go back and partake, as she was a solid 7 on the scale, but alas I had coworkers in the car. Did anyone else partake? Details and digits please?Haven't been down University in a while. Used to see SWs in that area on rare occasions. Was it near the Olive Garden? They typically work out of the hotels on both sides of OG.

HsvSeeker
09-18-18, 13:28
Haven't been down University in a while. Used to see SWs in that area on rare occasions. Was it near the Olive Garden? They typically work out of the hotels on both sides of OG.Saw her in front of Rod's custom body. She was the first good one I have seen on university in months.

Joebleaux
09-18-18, 20:56
Seen quite a bit of Uncle nearby on the Cobb / hood / knight route, particularly sitting at the interesection of Hood and Knight the past week around 4:15-4:30. Made the mistake of doubling back last week and he pulled out behind me and followed me for a couple miles on my way towards home but eventually went about his own business.

Just a friendly reminder to monger responsibly.

UsMale69
09-19-18, 14:58
Thanks guys, hope I get to meet her next time I'm over in the Seminole / Governors area. Wish Anita was still around that area, sweet gal with an awesome rack.

Pam is gold. I had daily conversations with her when I worked at the car lot on the corner of Seminole. Top notch service.

HSVObserver
09-19-18, 16:29
Seen quite a bit of Uncle nearby on the Cobb / hood / knight route, particularly sitting at the interesection of Hood and Knight the past week around 4:15-4:30. Made the mistake of doubling back last week and he pulled out behind me and followed me for a couple miles on my way towards home but eventually went about his own business.

Just a friendly reminder to monger responsibly.Yea, I cut through there one evening around 9 pm from Johnson Rd to Drake about a year ago. First pass through and didn't stop or even slow down. On my way through some jerk off cop gives me the intimidating tailgate all the into the Wavaho parking lot where he turns on his lights as I pull up to the pump. He comes over and starts asking all kinds of ridiculous questions. Finally I ask him "did I do something wrong?" He says no and walks off.

Be careful making multiple passes through there. One pass and they really don't have much to go on. But back and forth a few times will draw a lot of attention from cops and neighbors.

HSVObserver
09-19-18, 16:36
Thanks guys, hope I get to meet her next time I'm over in the Seminole / Governors area. Wish Anita was still around that area, sweet gal with an awesome rack.Made a pass down Seminole at lunch and first pass through there is Pam looking good in a pink dress! Scooped her up and headed to quiet spot. Started with HJ and when nice and hard she proceeded to suck on me while I played with her pussy and ass! As I got closer she used hand and mouth together while I held her head, thrusting into her mouth! She never missed a stroke and took every drop in her mouth. Looking forward to the next one!

Blaze256
09-19-18, 17:00
Haven't been down University in a while. Used to see SWs in that area on rare occasions. Was it near the Olive Garden? They typically work out of the hotels on both sides of OG.I don't think I saw a SW but someone with glasses, tatts and fiery red long hair and thick in all the best places walk across the street going to the motel by Olive Garden. I didn't know if that was a new one or Syn Moore.

WildBob
09-19-18, 19:58
Made a pass down Seminole at lunch and first pass through there is Pam looking good in a pink dress! Scooped her up and headed to quiet spot. Started with HJ and when nice and hard she proceeded to suck on me while I played with her pussy and ass! As I got closer she used hand and mouth together while I held her head, thrusting into her mouth! She never missed a stroke and took every drop in her mouth. Looking forward to the next one!Does anyone have a pic of pam? 5'7 brunette is all I really know.

HSVObserver
09-25-18, 16:28
Well I swung by Seminole about 1:00 this afternoon and Pam was standing outside at the Wavaho. She has bleached her hair a bit so she is looking more like a blond now. Picked up, parked and got a nice slow BBBJTC. Took direction very well!

AdmireMyRealit
09-26-18, 16:14
Well I swung by Seminole about 1:00 this afternoon and Pam was standing outside at the Wavaho. She has bleached her hair a bit so she is looking more like a blond now. Picked up, parked and got a nice slow BBBJTC. Took direction very well!Did you take a pic?

HSVObserver
09-27-18, 13:21
Did you take a pic?No I don't have any pics (of any provider).

But it's very simple. If you guys have been in this hobby for any length of time you can tell by looking at a girl walking the street if she is for sale. So, drive down Seminole. If you see a girl walking that you know is available, pick her up. If she says her name is Judy stop the car and tell her to get out. If she says her name is Pam, you are good to go.

RobertBent
09-27-18, 23:10
Well I swung by Seminole about 1:00 this afternoon and Pam was standing outside at the Wavaho.That's the key for street mongering near Seminole. Maybe availability is better during daylight, but I never anything but guys walking the street at night in that area.

AdmireMyRealit
09-28-18, 00:53
No I don't have any pics (of any provider).

But it's very simple. If you guys have been in this hobby for any length of time you can tell by looking at a girl walking the street if she is for sale. So, drive down Seminole. If you see a girl walking that you know is available, pick her up. If she says her name is Judy stop the car and tell her to get out. If she says her name is Pam, you are good to go.LOL that's kind of cruel.

Guy: Hey hop in.

Girl: *Gets inside car*.

Guy: What's your name?

Girl: Judy.

Guy: Get out!

Lmao.

HSVObserver
09-28-18, 14:25
LOL that's kind of cruel.

Guy: Hey hop in.

Girl: *Gets inside car*.

Guy: What's your name?

Girl: Judy.

Guy: Get out!

Lmao.Yea, 😊 it's sad but true! I'm not kidding about Judy! She is rumored to be "unsafe. " Plus she's ugly and has no personality. Other than that she's a great date! LOL.

Best to stick with Pam!

AdmireMyRealit
09-28-18, 22:31
Yea, 😊 it's sad but true! I'm not kidding about Judy! She is rumored to be "unsafe. " Plus she's ugly and has no personality. Other than that she's a great date! LOL.

Best to stick with Pam!Judy must be the tall skinny one with the "bug".

HSVObserver
09-30-18, 19:22
Judy must be the tall skinny one with the "bug".Yep! That's the one. She acts crazy most of the time. I wouldn't even bother picking her up for a HJ.

NgjMan1
09-30-18, 23:30
No I don't have any pics (of any provider).

But it's very simple. If you guys have been in this hobby for any length of time you can tell by looking at a girl walking the street if she is for sale. So, drive down Seminole. If you see a girl walking that you know is available, pick her up. If she says her name is Judy stop the car and tell her to get out. If she says her name is Pam, you are good to go.Wow!! That is funny. Best reply I've seen in awhile.

HSVObserver
10-02-18, 09:28
Wow!! That is funny. Best reply I've seen in awhile.Thanks NgjMan!

FYI guys, made a pass down Knight this morning around 7:15 on the way to work. Saw 5, yes 5 girls out this morning. Must have been a sale on crack last night! There was Gypsy Rose, Melissa (worthless), Brandy, another WSW and another BSW. A SW buffet!

No time to partake this morning, but glad to see so many options!

BuckNastee
10-03-18, 12:15
Any info for a good hunting ground for Huntsville or Decatur?

OscarGomez
10-03-18, 16:09
Thanks NgjMan!

FYI guys, made a pass down Knight this morning around 7:15 on the way to work. Saw 5, yes 5 girls out this morning. Must have been a sale on crack last night! There was Gypsy Rose, Melissa (worthless), Brandy, another WSW and another BSW. A SW buffet!

No time to partake this morning, but glad to see so many options!It should be like that for a little while. Just about all the girls, except for 3-4, that hang out on Knight have been visiting their Uncle LEO here the last few weeks for various reasons.

LvrBoy76
10-05-18, 18:48
Swung through.

No action except LEO in plane wrapper. Oh well.

BigWillyBeamin
10-16-18, 12:06
Not sure of names, but I've seen 3 of the locals from knight walking on university in the last few days. 3 WSW. Just a heads up.

WildBob
10-16-18, 15:07
Made a lap yesterday. Saw one BSW in blue dress that didn't loook to bad. I had to pass up cause she didn't look like my cup of tea but maybe someone else would of liked.

HSVObserver
10-17-18, 15:16
Not much going on lately. One out here and there during the day. Be careful on Knight. Guys are being pulled over if seen cruising near the wrong white home.

JSlay42
11-01-18, 23:38
And the girls were out everywhere. Saw one BSW who was fine as hell but she got scooped up before I could get turned around. Had a WSW try to get in the car with me 2 times but she wasn't nothing special. One Latino that I thought hard about but she was wigged out. Another BSW who cracked out and ugly as hell too. And finally a mid 20's WSW carrying a laundry basket that was hott with big tits in a white tank top went into a house before I could get turned around (had a car on my ass). This was all in about a 20 minute timeframe just before dark. Be safe.

WayWardWind4
11-02-18, 00:44
With the scene so poor and the selection of crackheads and the cops out. What is the fascination with the Street Walkers. Are they just $20 blow job and if there was ever any risk of disease it would look like there would be with them. So I know there is something I am missing. Is it the walking on the edge of danger? Or the hope you will find a lost pearl? Or iis it raise your pulse just to pull up and have one get in the car. Even though you think they can be dangerous?

Anyone willing to venture an answer. ??

MadIsHobby
11-02-18, 14:54
With the scene so poor and the selection of crackheads and the cops out. What is the fascination with the Street Walkers. Are they just $20 blow job and if there was ever any risk of disease it would look like there would be with them. So I know there is something I am missing. Is it the walking on the edge of danger? Or the hope you will find a lost pearl? Or iis it raise your pulse just to pull up and have one get in the car. Even though you think they can be dangerous?

Anyone willing to venture an answer. ??Hey WWW4.

This is my understanding:

They are there, in real time, when you really want it, when you are horny like hell.

A SW is not a blind date. You see her and you like her or don't. You take her in your car or you do not. And. You do not have to wait in your care and then get crickets or be disappointed by a person who is not the one on the pics.

Stay safe.

MIH.

HSVObserver
11-04-18, 21:02

Anyone willing to venture an answer. ??"If there was ever any risk of disease?" There is risk of disease any time you exchange body fluids with another human. If you think you are safe playing with girls indoors vs in a car, you are wrong. The risk depends on what you do and what risky behavior the girl has been up to before you got there. There could be additional risk with a SW based on her behavior. But the same is true of an "upscale" escort. Play safe (even with a date off POF) and you reduce your risk.

One appeal of a SW as pointed out below is instant relief when you need it on a 15 minute date. And you can get off for much much less than 200-300 roses. Get a nice HJ and there is no risk involved. Just my 2 cents.

AdmireMyRealit
11-11-18, 13:18
At this time, I doubt cobb is active. I've only had luck on university with girls that I didn't even know was a SW. Its a hit and miss though. The only sign is if you see one standing outside of a gas station like she's just hanging out.

BigLick
11-12-18, 09:08
No sure if still active or on vacation, any info on linda from Fayetteville would be appreciated. Please pm. Thanks!

Hobby1891
11-20-18, 21:00
Just left knight Rd. There was a fair selection out tonight. Several girls out and about. Met with Gypsi for some quick head. Nice time drama free.

OscarGomez
12-11-18, 01:10
I've had a few of you guys pm me about Gypsy Rose. Here are a couple of pictures.

RobertBent
12-11-18, 13:42
I've had a few of you guys pm me about Gypsy Rose. Here are a couple of pictures.Yikkkesss! I feel bad for those who are probably bare-backing her.

Cumm2018
12-11-18, 23:37
Yikkkesss! I feel bad for those who are probably bare-backing her.Those have to be old pics of GR because this was just taken three nights ago. There was a time when she was so stressed over the drama from others that she wasn't eating much. I believe she is getting a better grip on things.

Doug Stamper
12-12-18, 10:14
....So I know there is something I am missing. Is it the walking on the edge of danger?YES.

Or the hope you will find a lost pearl?YES.

Or iis it raise your pulse just to pull up and have one get in the car.YES.

Even though you think they can be dangerous?YES.

Anyone willing to venture an answer. ??Its all that and then some. Sure we all hope (and regulars do occasionally) to find a diamond in the rough. But many times the thrill of the hunt is more exciting than the score itself. But once you experience the adrenaline rush its hard to retire from it.