PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

Stud993
02-17-17, 20:27
Are there any other areas where I can find SW's in Huntsville. I know Knight, Seminole and cobb, they have been pretty dry lately. Please let me know if there are any other areas.

Thank you.

OldLight
02-18-17, 13:56
Today I let the number ring until voicemail picked up, which I either hadn't done before or there wasn't voicemail before, I'm not sure. Anyway, M&M Paving and Concrete.If Melisa number goes to voice mail. It will say M&M Concrete. Funny everytime I call I get her right away. Or Max answers and I ask for Melisa.

Text will not work. You have to call.

RobertBent
02-18-17, 14:41
Are there any other areas where I can find SW's in Huntsville. I know Knight, Seminole and cobb, they have been pretty dry lately. Please let me know if there are any other areas.

Thank you.I don't think there are any other spots, than those 3. Actually 2 because nothing is ever on Seminole.

I do have a "feeling" that Decatur may have a spot, but I never bothered to venture around there.

OldLight
02-18-17, 20:17

Thank you.I have seen them on the ABC streets off Drake. Look slike some walk up Drake. They stay on the ABC street side. You can loop thru there and find them sometimes.

I have picked one up on Patton about 1/2 way down from Drake to the base entrance.

Seems apartments at the end Patton a few reside in.

OscarGomez
02-18-17, 22:18
Made a run through Cobb and Knights around 3:00 pm Noticed one red headed WSW sitting at the bus stop on Cobb. Went on around to Knights and saw one BSW walking toward Airport Drive.

PilotCary
02-19-17, 03:34
Came for a visit to Huntsville for the weekend. Checked out the SW scene that the locals bragged about. I am not at all impressed. Actually seen over 20 girls out between Siminole Cobb and Knight there but damn they were all bad rough but 1. Picked up 3 different girls. Started with Dee Dee and she is a disappointment. Quoted 40 for FS and half ass sucked and jerked me with a cover and said she was tapping out after not even 5 minutes. ***** still wanted full payment but instead got put out my ride still broke and pissed off. Next was Judy. She said she is 41 but looks 55 up close. She also quoted 40 for FS and I went for it. CBJ wasn't the best by far and I tried to poke her but just as we got good and going the ***** leaned up and head butted me as I was bending forward. I also tossed her out but gave her what I agreed upon because the headache was an accident but it threw me off my stroke. Next I picked up Little Bit. I have no idea why in the hell I even stopped for her but I took her back to her place and just could not do it. She is about a negative 14 on the 1 through 10 SW scale. She stripped down while I was walking out and I got to see it all. She is built like like a GIJoe doll and is maybe 55 also. Never again is all I can say for myself. I don't know if I missed the A Team SW crew but I definitely know I didn't see anything I would go brag to any of my fellow mongers about. Just curious as to if there is anything descent to come back and try again for.

Enigma9912
02-19-17, 12:42
Made a pass through on Thursday and a young redhead (she said she was 18) was walking down Cobb on the way to Knight. I asked her if she needed a ride and she hopped in right away. She gave an awesome BBBJ and CFS was on the table for a little more but I didn't partake. I don't like to do that in my monger mobile. I probably would have if we had a place to go. I asked her for her number but she told me her daughter dropped the phone in the toilet so now she doesn't have one. I'll be keeping my eye out for her on future cruises.

OldLight
02-19-17, 18:43
Came for a visit to Huntsville for the weekend. Checked out the SW scene that the locals bragged about. I am not at all impressed. Actually seen over 20 girls out between Siminole Cobb and Knight there but damn they were all bad rough but 1. Picked up 3 different girls. Started with Dee Dee and she is a disappointment. Quoted 40 for FS and half ass sucked and jerked me with a cover and said she was tapping out after not even 5 minutes. ***** still wanted full payment but instead got put out my ride still broke and pissed off. Next was Judy. She said she is 41 but looks 55 up close. She also quoted 40 for FS and I went for it. CBJ wasn't the best by far and I tried to poke her but just as we got good and going the ***** leaned up and head butted me as I was bending forward. I also tossed her out but gave her what I agreed upon because the headache was an accident but it threw me off my stroke. Next I picked up Little Bit. I have no idea why in the hell I even stopped for her but I took her back to her place and just could not do it. She is about a negative 14 on the 1 through 10 SW scale. She stripped down while I was walking out and I got to see it all. She is built like like a GIJoe doll and is maybe 55 also. Never again is all I can say for myself. I don't know if I missed the A Team SW crew but I definitely know I didn't see anything I would go brag to any of my fellow mongers about. Just curious as to if there is anything descent to come back and try again for.Well it is pot luck on any given day. I would say only about 1/3 of the times I cruise through do I see anything descent.

Melisa, Britannia, Shanna Are the best I have found so far. All found off Knight.

OscarGomez
02-19-17, 19:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Not so much. If you have something to say about YOUR experience with the chick please feel free. Unless you were in the room when somebody else was fucking her you have no idea what happened.

A2

PilotCary
02-20-17, 01:22
Well it is pot luck on any given day. I would say only about 1/3 of the times I cruise through do I see anything descent.

Melisa, Britannia, Shanna Are the best I have found so far. All found off Knight.I spent 3 days in Huntsville and drove through the 3 mentioned roads many times at many different hours days and some nights. I even drove down by the ABC roads after I figured out what and where they were and only spotted a few BSW that didn't appeal to me. I will come back again and try some more to find me a treasure once I gather another excuse to be in the area for a few more days. I also noticed something odd. This is the only place I've mongered that I have actually noticed the managers literally standing with their flock while they are waiting for Johns. I've seen them near but around here it seems they make it known they are around. I refuse to offer a ride to a girl if she has her handler standing close enough to her to smell the used condoms on her breath. Its just too awkward and disturbing for me so I drive right on by.

OscarGomez
02-20-17, 18:31
Made a run between 3:30 and 4:00 this afternoon. Seminole was dead except for Anita. After turning off Drake onto Cobb there was 1 WSW (Stephanie) sitting on the sidewalk across from the bus stop waving at cars. At the bus stop was an older blonde WSW. At the entrance to the apartments behind the bus stop was 2 BSW and another WSW. At the curve where Cobb turns to Hood I saw 1 BSW and 1 SW who appeared to be Hispanic. Nothing on Knight at all.

OscarGomez
02-20-17, 18:58
These are a couple of the SWs by the apartments behind the bus stop in Cobb.

OscarGomez
02-20-17, 19:00
This is the BSW on Hood.

OscarGomez
02-20-17, 19:02
Another photo of the SW I think that is Hispanic. Maybe, maybe not.

OldLight
02-21-17, 13:52
Another photo of the SW I think that is Hispanic. Maybe, maybe not.That is Melisa. You should have stopped and spoke with her.

AdmireMyRealit
02-21-17, 14:08
This is the BSW on Hood.She is not a SW. This girl is only seen walking because she does not own a car.

OscarGomez
02-22-17, 03:53
She is not a SW. This girl is only seen walking because she does not own a car.Sorry. She may or may not be.

The only thing I had to go by was the fact she tried to waive me down as I passed her on two occasions. So I assumed she was.

OscarGomez
02-22-17, 03:56
That is Melisa. You should have stopped and spoke with her.Ah. Thanks. So that's Melissa. In all the trips I've made through there I had never seen her. Have to remember that. Unfortunaty I had other things going on so I didn't have time to stop and pick her up.

Jshintn
02-22-17, 13:32
Cruised and saw only one (rough) short redhead WSW and she looked hungry for money for either drugs or food. I don't recognize her, but maybe some of you might. Is she any good?

Jshintn
02-22-17, 13:55
Saw Anita at the corner of Seminole and Governors. LEO was having a little talk with her. She looks rougher by the day. That Meth really takes its toll.

There was 2 WSWs sitting on the sidewalk at the convenience store at the corner cooling their heels while LEO was right there. One looks pretty nice with rather long silky hair. The other looked slightly rough but has a nice body.

OldLight
02-22-17, 13:58
Ah. Thanks. So that's Melissa. In all the trips I've made through there I had never seen her. Have to remember that. Unfortunaty I had other things going on so I didn't have time to stop and pick her up.Yes sir. That was her.

Spoke with her yesterday on the phone. She said she had a room. She had said she wanted to get a room / suit. Think off University by La Quinta.

So you will not see her walking. If you want to see her you will have to call. I must say she has treated me very well.

Jshintn
02-22-17, 14:27
Friendly WSW hanging out at the convenience store toward the back side. Nice teeth. Doesn't look like a meth head. Older girl.

Close to noon.

OscarGomez
02-23-17, 00:05
Cruised and saw only one (rough) short redhead WSW and she looked hungry for money for either drugs or food. I don't recognize her, but maybe some of you might. Is she any good?She goes by the name of Stephanie. She says she lives at the apartments that are behind the picture. That's were I've always seen her sitting when she is out. Doesn't do too bad of a BBBJCIM.

OscarGomez
02-23-17, 00:10
Saw Anita at the corner of Seminole and Governors. LEO was having a little talk with her. She looks rougher by the day. That Meth really takes its toll.

There was 2 WSWs sitting on the sidewalk at the convenience store at the corner cooling their heels while LEO was right there. One looks pretty nice with rather long silky hair. The other looked slightly rough but has a nice body.That's definitely Anita. They are always harassing her. Known her for quite awhile now and never seen her messed up or under the influence of drugs.

OscarGomez
02-23-17, 00:26

Thank you.Though I rarely drive over that way, I've seen a few walking around the various motels around University, in particular a couple close to Olive Garden. I've heard those motels are drug havens as well so I avoid those places. A couple of SWs live down Patton Road almost at the base entrance. You'll see them out and about on Patton or hanging with the dope boys at the gas station on the NE corner of Drake and Patton.

OldLight
02-24-17, 17:42
Saw Melisa yesterday. She is at room / suit off univeristy near Chili's. She said she is looking to get some regulars and was not going to be walking the streets anymore.

Said she needed some quick cash so she did the street thing for a bit. She will see you if you make an appointment. My guess is she has done well and I think the rates might go up.

She said my rate is grandfathered in.

I have seen a few on back page and Melisa is as good or better than most I have seen.

RobertBent
02-24-17, 20:43
Saw Melisa yesterday. She is at room / suit off univeristy near Chili's. She said she is looking to get some regulars and was not going to be walking the streets anymore.

Said she needed some quick cash so she did the street thing for a bit. She will see you if you make an appointment. My guess is she has done well and I think the rates might go up.

She said my rate is grandfathered in.

I have seen a few on back page and Melisa is as good or better than most I have seen.Okkaayy, so where's her ad?

Gabbb
02-25-17, 03:23
Has anyone seen Shanna, are there some digits you can pass along?

OldLight
02-25-17, 12:11
Okkaayy, so where's her ad?She does not post on BP. She did mention she might.

AdmireMyRealit
02-27-17, 15:42
Do not pick up! She complains of mouth hurting after 2. 5 seconds of BJ. Her BBBJ skills are horrible. She did not allow me to finish and had the nerves to ask me additional money.

RobertBent
02-27-17, 16:12
Do not pick up! She complains of mouth hurting after 2. 5 seconds of BJ. Her BBBJ skills are horrible. She did not allow me to finish and had the nerves to ask me additional money.You win some, you lose some ¯\12484_.

- LOL.

RobertBent
02-27-17, 21:23
I never think to ask any of the SWs for their name, but I see names tossed around in this thread and I don't who's who without a pic.

Anyway, what's the name of the young WSW, who's out pretty regularly at night on Cobb with a black pimp sometimes following closely behind her.

She has blonde hair and kinda frumpy looking, she also has the deer eyes when you slow passed her.

She wears a hoodie most of the time, and looks to be around 18-21.

OscarGomez
02-28-17, 00:33
Do not pick up! She complains of mouth hurting after 2. 5 seconds of BJ. Her BBBJ skills are horrible. She did not allow me to finish and had the nerves to ask me additional money.You have a name or the area where you picked her up.

OscarGomez
02-28-17, 00:37
Do not pick up! She complains of mouth hurting after 2. 5 seconds of BJ. Her BBBJ skills are horrible. She did not allow me to finish and had the nerves to ask me additional money.That sucks dude. You have a name or the area where you picked her up. Will definitely stay away from that one. Kills me that some of these [Deleted by Admin] provide shitty service and then expect you to do them a favor and pay more.

AdmireMyRealit
02-28-17, 09:07
You have a name or the area where you picked her up.No name but she is on cobb / knight.

HSVObserver
02-28-17, 11:20
I saw 5 WSW out this morning around 8:00! Never seen it this busy. Must have been trying to get a date in before the rain.

Stephanie.

Brandy.

Kiki.

Tamara.

New petite spinner never seen before.

OscarGomez
02-28-17, 17:23
Had a dream with Melisa around 3:00 pm Today. Picked her up off of Knights. Decent BBBJCIM and FIV for 2. Not the greatest as I've heard but did a fairly good job so I would try it again sometime. Got digits.

RobertBent
02-28-17, 22:38
Had a dream with Melisa around 3:00 pm Today. Picked her up off of Knights. Decent BBBJCIM and FIV for 2. Not the greatest as I've heard but did a fairly good job so I would try it again sometime. Got digits.That's strange, according to another member, Melisa is off the street. Is this a different one?

OscarGomez
03-01-17, 21:44
That's strange, according to another member, Melisa is off the street. Is this a different one?Not sure if this is the same Melisa or not. I've seen this one walking before but the first time I've dreamed her. I posted a picture of a WSW the other day that another member said it was Melisa but you can compare the pictures and they don't really look like the same girl (and I haven't been with that one). I don't believe half of what most of the girls say anyway. But anyone that's been around awhile know these girls change their names and their stories about as much as they change their haircolor anyway.

BamaCowboy
03-04-17, 00:13
Was in Huntsville Friday morning on business finished up about eleven and checked out Seminole, coob, and knight from 11:30 to 1:30. Made four passes in two hours and didn't see anything. On last pass a very rough blonde at wavaho so gave up and went home.

Bamacowboy.

Gabbb
03-06-17, 19:42
I saw Anita walking at Governors and Seminole today at 1:30 didn't stop was on my way to get an oil change. By The Way Does Anyone Have Her Digits?

OscarGomez
03-07-17, 01:00
I saw Anita walking at Governors and Seminole today at 1:30 didn't stop was on my way to get an oil change. By The Way Does Anyone Have Her Digits?Check your inbox.

HSVObserver
03-09-17, 14:31
Don't know if anyone has seen the new, smoking hot WSW on knight but I am anxioud to try. She looks too good to be true but I picked her up yesterday and she seems legit. However I did have a couple of caution flags go up while talking with her. She serms like a real hustler! I dropped off because she was insisting on going to her spot. May just be nervous. If anyone scores with this one let us know. She likely won't last long. The hot ones never do.

HSVObserver
03-09-17, 15:52
BTW the one I mentioned below is McKayla. White, brunette, about a size 6. Smoking hot!

Also saw a new pretty WSW on Patton near arsenal gate. Young petite and pretty. She got scooped up before I could get to her.

UCanWatch
03-10-17, 18:20
BTW the one I mentioned below is McKayla. White, brunette, about a size 6. Smoking hot!

Also saw a new pretty WSW on Patton near arsenal gate. Young petite and pretty. She got scooped up before I could get to her.Makayla is real and fine! Anyone have her digits? I can't make it out until after dark.

PizzlePro
03-11-17, 11:39
Don't know if anyone has seen the new, smoking hot WSW on knight but I am anxioud to try. She looks too good to be true but I picked her up yesterday and she seems legit. However I did have a couple of caution flags go up while talking with her. She serms like a real hustler! I dropped off because she was insisting on going to her spot. May just be nervous. If anyone scores with this one let us know. She likely won't last long. The hot ones never do.I read this and I needed to login to reply ASAP. HSVObserver, I like you and I don't want you, or anyone else to end up in a bad situation.

Monger rule #1: Don't ever go to the girl's spot. Period.

Monger rule #2: Never, ever pay up front.

It's your dick, your rules, your money. The moment you allow the girls to hustle you and tell you what to do, then it's game over. You have the power cause you have something they want, the money. I know of couple of guys in Huntsville that did EXACTLY the same thing, went to the girl's spot, and once their pants are around their ankles, two black homeboys with pipes and knifes come into the room and tell them to get the fuck out. It also doesn't matter if you saw the hoe before, they can set you up on the 100th visit even if the first 99 were cool. The fact that she is brand new, was hustling you and insisting on going to her spot is a total deal breaker. Additionally, if you think you're too smart, and nothing like that can happen to you, then that's when it will happen. It doesn't even matter if you are carrying a piece. What are you going to do? Get into a gunfight with two guys over $40 that you have paid some street hoe in a room off Knight?

I applaud HSVObserver for thinking with his big head, let this serve as an illustration of how to stay safe.

MammieJammer
03-11-17, 18:02
I read this and I needed to login to reply ASAP. HSVObserver, I like you and I don't want you, or anyone else to end up in a bad situation.

Monger rule #1: Don't ever go to the girl's spot. Period.

Monger rule #2: Never, ever pay up front.

It's your dick, your rules, your money. The moment you allow the girls to hustle you and tell you what to do, then it's game over. You have the power cause you have something they want, the money. I know of couple of guys in Huntsville that did EXACTLY the same thing, went to the girl's spot, and once their pants are around their ankles, two black homeboys with pipes and knifes come into the room and tell them to get the fuck out. It also doesn't matter if you saw the hoe before, they can set you up on the 100th visit even if the first 99 were cool. The fact that she is brand new, was hustling you and insisting on going to her spot is a total deal breaker. Additionally, if you think you're too smart, and nothing like that can happen to you, then that's when it will happen. It doesn't even matter if you are carrying a piece. What are you going to do? Get into a gunfight with two guys over $40 that you have paid some street hoe in a room off Knight?

I applaud HSVObserver for thinking with his big head, let this serve as an illustration of how to stay safe.Truer words were never spoken. That's great advice. MJ.

HSVObserver
03-13-17, 09:06
Thanks for the reply PP!

Gents, the scenario PizzlePro describes in his post below is exactly the reason I dropped Makayla off instead of proceeding with the date! And believe me it was tough because she is as good looking as they come. Picture the best looking stripper you've ever seen. She looks that good!

But the two rules he lists are NOT negotiable!! Following these two simple rules has kept me out of trouble in this hobby for 30 years! Just remember, if the girl is legit and she's not trying to hustle you, she will have no issue going to your spot.

Also, if they insist on getting paid up front I drop them off. Usually when they see they will be dropped off they change their mind. If not, that means they were going to bolt on you anyway.

Be careful out there!!

Shadow Stalker
03-23-17, 15:09
Just got done seeing Ms Makayla. Let me say wow! She's s gem. So I found her on Siminole, she stays on Boardem now. Can't miss those nice titties. Now she is a little, ok a lot paranoid, seems to have pissed of some other girls or something. She won't talk services or price. I just showed her the money in advance and gave it to her afterword. She won't do anything in a car. I went to her spot which was a bit weird and something I'd never ever do. But after some checks I was sure I was safe. Glad I did. She looks damn good for 40, I thought maybe early 30s for sure. Very nice man made knockers with nice pencil erasers on the ends. She treated me well. It was a cbj but took her time and drained it good. Doesn't have a phone and would love some help getting one. Again she's not on knight any longer. Oh and she's a talker....has a tragic story I was sorry I asked about. Lost her husband and kids in a terrible car accident she witnessed. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Gentleman you're welcome!

Shadow Stalker
03-23-17, 22:10
Just got done seeing Ms Makayla. Let me say wow! She's s gem. So I found her on Siminole, she stays on Boardem now. Can't miss those nice titties. Now she is a little, ok a lot paranoid, seems to have pissed of some other girls or something. She won't talk services or price. I just showed her the money in advance and gave it to her afterword. She won't do anything in a car. I went to her spot which was a bit weird and something I'd never ever do. But after some checks I was sure I was safe. Glad I did. She looks damn good for 40, I thought maybe early 30s for sure. Very nice man made knockers with nice pencil erasers on the ends. She treated me well. It was a cbj but took her time and drained it good. Doesn't have a phone and would love some help getting one. Again she's not on knight any longer. Oh and she's a talker....has a tragic story I was sorry I asked about. Lost her husband and kids in a terrible car accident she witnessed. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Gentleman you're welcome!I have to share this story.

So she wouldn't do anything in my car and all I wanted was a quick blow and go. She said she had a place to go. Another girls place. I refused and she came up with another idea. We drive to another friends house and she said we'd use his drive way. When we got there his mother was sitting on the porch. She said momma doesn't know I do this. She gets out and talks to momma real quick and I can hear everything so nothing funny. She gets back in and says can we go to my friends place please. She says just pull in and honk your horn, she'll open the door. We can go in and she'll wait outside. After some back and forth I went ahead with it. Pulled in and honked the horn. I had it in reverse and ready. And just as she said this older black lady opened the door and pops her head out. So my girl sticks her head and and says "can I use your place real quick?" And the lady waves her in. We walk in and it's a tiny little place and a complete mess. The lady says I'm sorry it's such a mess but I need $10 so I gave it to her. She says you want me to leave and I say no you can watch. She says good I like watching. She sits down right next to Makayla. I unbutton and unzip and pull out and my girl starts with me standing in front of her. Old lady reaches over and pulls makaylas tits out. She says you ever see tits that nice? I say yours don't look to bad yourself and she whips hers out then lays back (no comparision to makaylas I was just being nice). She has a long dress on no panties and spreads her legs and starts playing with her pussy. Makayla goes for a while and as I get close grab her head and face fuck her nice and hard. Makayla gags and old lady laughs and says haha you're making her gag. It was a true twilight zone moment. We left and I dropped her back off at her place.

Breasty
03-23-17, 23:10
I have to share this story.

So she wouldn't do anything in my car and all I wanted was a quick blow and go. She said she had a place to go. Another girls place. I refused and she came up with another idea. We drive to another friends house and she said we'd use his drive way. When we got there his mother was sitting on the porch. She said momma doesn't know I do this. She gets out and talks to momma real quick and I can hear everything so nothing funny. She gets back in and says can we go to my friends place please. She says just pull in and honk your horn, she'll open the door. We can go in and she'll wait outside. After some back and forth I went ahead with it. Pulled in and honked the horn. I had it in reverse and ready. And just as she said this older black lady opened the door and pops her head out. So my girl sticks her head and and says "can I use your place real quick?" And the lady waves her in. We walk in and it's a tiny little place and a complete mess. The lady says I'm sorry it's such a mess but I need $10 so I gave it to her. She says you want me to leave and I say no you can watch. She says good I like watching. She sits down right next to Makayla. I unbutton and unzip and pull out and my girl starts with me standing in front of her. Old lady reaches over and pulls makaylas tits out. She says you ever see tits that nice? I say yours don't look to bad yourself and she whips hers out then lays back (no comparision to makaylas I was just being nice). She has a long dress on no panties and spreads her legs and starts playing with her pussy. Makayla goes for a while and as I get close grab her head and face fuck her nice and hard. Makayla gags and old lady laughs and says haha you're making her gag. It was a true twilight zone moment. We left and I dropped her back off at her place.That story is worthy of Penthouse Forums. Good job.

OldLight
03-29-17, 20:13
Did a couple of laps on Knight / Cobb. Just 1 walker. WSW. A bit on the heavy side blonde. Seen her walking before.

Otherwise nothing. So I tried Seminole. Just as dead.

OscarGomez
03-30-17, 09:42
Ran through Knights on the way to work this morning about 8:25. Didn't have time to stop. Makayla was out in tight ass purple stretch pants and a black tee shirt. She was walking around in the yard of the White House that she sits on the porch sometimes that's across from the apartments she was staying at for awhile. Guess she is going back and forth from Seminole and Knights.

OscarGomez
03-30-17, 19:07
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

OscarGomez
03-30-17, 19:11
Did a couple of laps on Knight / Cobb. Just 1 walker. WSW. A bit on the heavy side blonde. Seen her walking before.

Otherwise nothing. So I tried Seminole. Just as dead..You probably saw Melissa. She's about the only chunkie blonde that's been out the last few days.

MissingOut229
04-05-17, 14:11
I need some of that dream.

I have to share this story.

So she wouldn't do anything in my car and all I wanted was a quick blow and go. She said she had a place to go. Another girls place. I refused and she came up with another idea. We drive to another friends house and she said we'd use his drive way. When we got there his mother was sitting on the porch. She said momma doesn't know I do this. She gets out and talks to momma real quick and I can hear everything so nothing funny. She gets back in and says can we go to my friends place please. She says just pull in and honk your horn, she'll open the door. We can go in and she'll wait outside. After some back and forth I went ahead with it. Pulled in and honked the horn. I had it in reverse and ready. And just as she said this older black lady opened the door and pops her head out. So my girl sticks her head and and says "can I use your place real quick?" And the lady waves her in. We walk in and it's a tiny little place and a complete mess. The lady says I'm sorry it's such a mess but I need $10 so I gave it to her. She says you want me to leave and I say no you can watch. She says good I like watching. She sits down right next to Makayla. I unbutton and unzip and pull out and my girl starts with me standing in front of her. Old lady reaches over and pulls makaylas tits out. She says you ever see tits that nice? I say yours don't look to bad yourself and she whips hers out then lays back (no comparision to makaylas I was just being nice). She has a long dress on no panties and spreads her legs and starts playing with her pussy. Makayla goes for a while and as I get close grab her head and face fuck her nice and hard. Makayla gags and old lady laughs and says haha you're making her gag. It was a true twilight zone moment. We left and I dropped her back off at her place.

MissingOut229
04-05-17, 15:29
A couple of opportunities but uncle LEO had a very real presence today.

MissingOut229
04-05-17, 15:30
Ran through Knights on the way to work this morning about 8:25. Didn't have time to stop. Makayla was out in tight ass purple stretch pants and a black tee shirt. She was walking around in the yard of the White House that she sits on the porch sometimes that's across from the apartments she was staying at for awhile. Guess she is going back and forth from Seminole and Knights.You have a number for her? PM if you or anyone else does.

PooParty
04-05-17, 18:46
You have a number for her? PM if you or anyone else does.PM me as well. I'm too scared to pick someone up.

LEO is all I saw today.

OggyTheDoggy
04-05-17, 21:45
Haven't posted a good fishing story in a long while, just getting back into things after a long term girl and I parted ways. Made the rounds and found one calling herself Melissa near the corner of Drake and Patton. She was very disappointing. She wanted 2 jacksons for an oral report. I told her the going rate is half that. She promises the moon about shooting her in the throat. Whatever. I give her a jack and tell her that she can get the second one after a second report. Then she pulls out a cover (so much for that throat shooting nonsense) and proceeds to give a few industrious pumps before complaining about how hot it is in the vehicle. A couple more pumps before mentioning that I only get five minutes. A couple more before switching to a tepid HJ to finish. If I wanted a HJ I can do that at home for free. Anyways, this was not a good welcome back to the craft. But as any old fisherman knows, thems the breaks sometimes. I don't recommend this one if you see her. She's got an average body I'd say, looks like she's in her 40's, blonde hair, no teeth I could see. Then after that pitiful performance she asks to use my phone! LOL! I dropped her at the corner and went home. I tried an old backpage provider, but she's apparently not in the business anymore. Oh well. If at first she don't suck seed, try try again. Stay safe out there and happy fishin.

OscarGomez
04-07-17, 11:43
Made a run this morning around 10:30. Saw a brunette WSW I've never seen before on Knight. Handler, I presume, was standing across the road from her communicating back and forth. Stephanie was sitting at the bus stop on Cobb.

OscarGomez
04-15-17, 09:29
Made a run through Knights and Cobb this morning around 8:15. Makayla was out on Knights in a pair of tight blue jeans and white shirt. Melisa was out in a green floral dress but looks pretty haggard. Probably been out all night!! Stephanie was at her usual spot on Cobb. These 3 gals are about the only ones I've seen around lately so it's been pretty hohum. Be nice if something new was around!! Haven't seen any BSWs in a couple of months either.

HeyHey13
04-16-17, 22:22
Ran through Knights on the way to work this morning about 8:25. Didn't have time to stop. Makayla was out in tight ass purple stretch pants and a black tee shirt. She was walking around in the yard of the White House that she sits on the porch sometimes that's across from the apartments she was staying at for awhile. Guess she is going back and forth from Seminole and Knights.I've never went cruising for ladies, but this one peaks my interest. Can someone help a brother out and let me know where exactly I can find this lady? Thank you in advance. Pm me if need be.

SlimDawg87
04-18-17, 10:41
Any info or number for Makayla would be greatly appreciated.

OscarGomez
04-18-17, 11:27
Made a run this morning. Dee Dee (dyed red hair now) and Gypsy Rose out on Knights. Stephanie at her usual spot on Cobb.

Member #5394
04-18-17, 11:38
Made a run this morning. Dee Dee (dyed red hair now) and Gypsy Rose out on Knights. Stephanie at her usual spot on Cobb.I haven't cruised the streets in years but something about these recon photos is fun to me. Thanks, Oscar.

Gareth
04-20-17, 08:38
Anyone know where to find her? Digits?

Thank you!

Gareth
04-20-17, 09:33
I think she may have been messing with you. I can find no Boardem anywhere in Huntsville! Maybe Google Maps is wrong.

Just got done seeing Ms Makayla. Let me say wow! She's s gem. So I found her on Siminole, she stays on Boardem now. Can't miss those nice titties. Now she is a little, ok a lot paranoid, seems to have pissed of some other girls or something. She won't talk services or price. I just showed her the money in advance and gave it to her afterword. She won't do anything in a car. I went to her spot which was a bit weird and something I'd never ever do. But after some checks I was sure I was safe. Glad I did. She looks damn good for 40, I thought maybe early 30s for sure. Very nice man made knockers with nice pencil erasers on the ends. She treated me well. It was a cbj but took her time and drained it good. Doesn't have a phone and would love some help getting one. Again she's not on knight any longer. Oh and she's a talker....has a tragic story I was sorry I asked about. Lost her husband and kids in a terrible car accident she witnessed. Treat her right and she'll treat you right. Gentleman you're welcome!

Alanj42
04-20-17, 11:11
I have seen them on the ABC streets off Drake.

Oh my gosh, I'm a two time Huntsville resident, anyhow my parents lived on Fairview when I was born. Dad said while living there the landlord reduced his rent. Said he paid off some of the mortgages and could pass it along. That would never happen today. Wow thanks for reminding me of the ABC streets. When I was doing service calls in town in the '80's I had them memorized, Grotte is the only other one I know today!

Alanj42
04-20-17, 11:16
I think she may have been messing with you. I can find no Boardem anywhere in Huntsville! Maybe Google Maps is wrong.Off Governors between Seminole and 1st.

Gareth
04-20-17, 13:50
I see a Boardman but no Boardem. I'll look there in case she's around there.

Off Governors between Seminole and 1st.

BigJoe79
04-21-17, 15:32
Ran the circuit twice today. Very dry out there and the favorite uncle was parked out on Knight all day.

MartinSanders6
04-21-17, 20:20
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sno-in-town-best-around-you-wont-be-disappointed-available-now-500-real/18011509

Complete waste of time. Girl is real, tits are real. But service is complete shit. Don't touch this, all covered. Since I am a little bag, she double bagged me. Never heard of that crap. Would have been better off watching porn at my hotel. What a waste.

CountryBoi3575
04-21-17, 23:36
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sno-in-town-best-around-you-wont-be-disappointed-available-now-500-real/18011509

Complete waste of time. Girl is real, tits are real. But service is complete shit. Don't touch this, all covered. Since I am a little bag, she double bagged me. Never heard of that crap. Would have been better off watching porn at my hotel. What a waste.LOL why the post on the Huntsville street walker section.

Stud993
04-22-17, 10:56
Picked up britney on drake. WSW with a baby face. She took me to a spot and parked. Then her guy came near the car and she pulled the car keys off ignition. Hit me real bad on my face, stole my money and my phone and left.

MadIsHobby
04-22-17, 18:53

Complete waste of time. Girl is real, tits are real. But service is complete shit. Don't touch this, all covered. Since I am a little bag, she double bagged me. Never heard of that crap. Would have been better off watching porn at my hotel. What a waste.There was a negative report on Kasie, April the 13th, on Backpage Advertiser Reviews (Huntsville). Since you and the other reviewer quote beautiful tits, I gather you describe the same Kasie (however her name is spelled).

One should always check the reviews: the time spent doing that is never wasted.

MIH.

Shadow Stalker
04-22-17, 18:57
I think she may have been messing with you. I can find no Boardem anywhere in Huntsville! Maybe Google Maps is wrong.I was going with her spelling, went back and looked where I dropped her off. I'd thought she knew the spelling if she was staying there. Sorry.

LateNightPerv
04-23-17, 00:05
Picked up britney on drake. WSW with a baby face. She took me to a spot and parked. Then her guy came near the car and she pulled the car keys off ignition. Hit me real bad on my face, stole my money and my phone and left.Sorry that happened to you. I've been curious about the SW game for awhile but it's this kinda thing that's kept me away.

NgjMan1
04-24-17, 01:09
Picked up britney on drake. WSW with a baby face. She took me to a spot and parked. Then her guy came near the car and she pulled the car keys off ignition. Hit me real bad on my face, stole my money and my phone and left.You really should post this in the ripoff thread also!!

BamaCowboy
04-25-17, 01:33
Picked up britney on drake. WSW with a baby face. She took me to a spot and parked. Then her guy came near the car and she pulled the car keys off ignition. Hit me real bad on my face, stole my money and my phone and left.Never go to the girls suggested spot, go close and tell them you don't like the area make her suggest second spot, and then pay attention to whether or not she starts texting on her phone, if she is she telling thug of second location, kick her out then and there. Your safety is most important.

Bamacowboy.

Stud993
04-25-17, 15:20
Picked up britney on drake. WSW with a baby face. She took me to a spot and parked. Then her guy came near the car and she pulled the car keys off ignition. Hit me real bad on my face, stole my money and my phone and left.Here are their pics.

ToooLegit
04-25-17, 16:48
Who's is the thick redhead on knight? Looped around to get a better look and she was gone. Black volleyball shorts.

UsMale69
04-25-17, 22:00
Saw an older WSW at the apartments on Cobb immediately after turning onto Cobb from Drake; she was wearing a white tank top and had nice tits. Any info on her? I didn't have time to stop but she looked friendly and waved. If she's not a ROB I'd be interested in stopping next time as it looked like she could be a fun date.

OscarGomez
04-25-17, 23:25
Saw an older WSW at the apartments on Cobb immediately after turning onto Cobb from Drake; she was wearing a white tank top and had nice tits. Any info on her? I didn't have time to stop but she looked friendly and waved. If she's not a ROB I'd be interested in stopping next time as it looked like she could be a fun date.If she had short black hair then it was probably Stephanie. She lives in those apartments on the left after turning onto Cobb from Drake. Does a pretty good BBBJCIM. I've never had any bad encounters with her nor noticed any evidence of drug use. She's about the only one hanging out on Cobb or Knight that isn't on some bullshit anymore.

OscarGomez
04-25-17, 23:51
Here are their pics.Yeah. Both are known crackheads. Anyone ever see these two stay away, they are always up to no good. I've seen these two walking on Drake many a time. One of the girls said they were bad about ripping people off. Sorry you had to go through what you did. If it occurred at the far end of a small group of apartments on the right on Knight before you get to Airport Drive, then I heard about it. (Makayla, Melisa, Dee Dee and a couple others have worked out of that apartment) It's getting bad down in that area. SW's all cracked up and ripping people off. Unless I see something new down there I'm probably not going to be doing any more business around there. Just too dangerous and Uncle LEO is hanging out more than they have in awhile. Good luck.

UsMale69
04-26-17, 00:16
Thanks OG. Yes she does live in the Cobb apartments and when she smiled looked like she had a gap between her two front teeth. I'll try and send out a pic next time.

If she had short black hair then it was probably Stephanie. She lives in those apartments on the left after turning onto Cobb from Drake. Does a pretty good BBBJCIM. I've never had any bad encounters with her nor noticed any evidence of drug use. She's about the only one hanging out on Cobb or Knight that isn't on some bullshit anymore.

OscarGomez
04-27-17, 09:33
Made a run around 8:20 through Knights. Gypsy Rose picked up by a monger in front of me. Wish the guy luck since she was out in the middle of the road dipping and bobbing, all cracked up.

OscarGomez
04-27-17, 18:20
Made a run through Cobb and Knight around 5:10. The regulars were out. Stephanie, Dee Dee and Michelle were out by the bus stop on Cobb. Melisa and Gypsy Rose were on Knight. Maybe someday they'll be something new out.

HSVObserver
04-28-17, 09:54
I picked up Mellisa a few years ago and got a terrible BBBJ. Technique and service were both terrible! Because of that, I have passed her by for years! This morning she was the only girl out and was looking better than usual so I decided I would give her a try for a HJ. The service and attitude were just as bad as I remember. When I started to cum she jerked her hand away and said eww. As if she just got deadly poison on her hand. Didn't even finish. Total waste of time and money!! Just leave her ass on the street!

BTW she is WSW, dirty blond hair, big hips and legs.

HSVObserver
04-28-17, 10:12
Obviously we should be careful with all these girls. But especially with Stephanie and that crazy thin brunette that's usually on Seminole. Rumor is that both are carrying a really serious bug!

As far as safety from crazy bitches like Britany, never go to a spot they recommend, never have the money sitting out where they can see it, never have your cell phone or any other valuables out where they can see it and never pay up front! If they don't like those terms put them out on the street immediately!!

RedPeter8
04-29-17, 17:28
But nobody wants to put the work in. If you can't handle your girl any better than walking the lap with her and yelling at her from like 20 feet away and have to resort to jacking johns because between the two of you, you can't figure out how to make money off of the most bought and sold commodity in the history of man. You should be locked up just to keep you from breading and making more of you. Get a job that at least pays your bills and fills enough of your time to keep you off the street cause you are just fu**ing shit up with your stupidity.

OscarGomez
05-04-17, 11:38
Made a run through Knight and Cobb this morning. Knight is dead. Saw Dee Dee being picked up at the apartments (normally where Stephanie hangs out) on the corner of Drake and Cobb. First time in several days I've seen any SWs out on Knight or Cobb.

OscarGomez
05-04-17, 21:23
Made a run through Knight and Cobb around 7:25. No one out. Dead..

CrzyMad
05-06-17, 07:45
Anything in Decatur.

Shadow Stalker
05-07-17, 22:22
Picked up Michelle on Cobb just after dark. Never picked her up before but not much out. She wanted to go back to her apartmet for full service $30. I opted for $20 BBBJCIM. It was ok. She said she hadn't eaten asked if I'd take her to subway, but then changed her mind and went to her dealer.

OscarGomez
05-10-17, 18:43
Made a run about 5:30. Stephanie in her normal spot at the apartments on Cobb. Gypsy Rose on Knight. Nothing much of anything.

IceXGrillZ
05-11-17, 20:08
Made a run around 6:30, completely dead.

Johnson8765
05-13-17, 18:22
Twice in the last week a cute WSW has approached me in Athens. She is hot, way more attractive than the usual SW. Claims to be with her "brother. " Once was at a gas station, and then yesterday at Publix. We haven't come to an agreement because of GPS. Has anyone partaken?

OscarGomez
05-13-17, 18:36
Made a run through Cobb and Knight. Saw a Hispanic (??)looking girl out walking between Cobb and right before you get to Knight. 1st picture (sorry not the best) I think she is with a possible handler. Turned around down the street and then got the 2nd picture of her walking just ahead of him.

Stud993
05-13-17, 18:39
Any info on Makayla. She has been pretty stealth for the last few weeks.

OscarGomez
05-16-17, 11:35
Made a run this morning. Only saw Stephanie out on Cobb. Came up to the car as I was stopped at the light. Bent over and had a white top on showing those big tits of hers. Looked mighty tempting but didn't have time. LOL.

ToooLegit
05-16-17, 14:38
Noon here. I've been lurking for a while now and ready to take the plunge. Anxiety gets the best of me but I'm looking for a mentor to chat with before I go for it. Pms are appreciated.

OscarGomez
05-16-17, 20:36
Made a run around 7:30. One BSW and one WSW walking by Knight Garden Apts. BSW doesn't look familiar. The WSW looks like Jennifer who doesn't hang out too often on Knights. See attached photos.

OscarGomez
05-17-17, 11:28
Made a run through Knight and Cobb. Dee Dee out on Knight. Nothing else to be seen.

OscarGomez
05-18-17, 11:37
Made a run. Dead on Knight. One big BSW sitting out at the apartments were Stephanie lives off of Cobb. Gave me the wave and smile. No thanks. LOL.

Gabbb
05-18-17, 22:14
Made a run. Dead on Knight. One big BSW sitting out at the apartments were Stephanie lives off of Cobb. Gave me the wave and smile. No thanks. LOL.Is Stephanie the tall slender Brunette that has acne on her face? If so I was told she gave tag number to police if someone did not agree to her price, I just wondered if that was true or just made up to take Stephanie"s business away for the girls advantage that told me?

OscarGomez
05-19-17, 00:55
Is Stephanie the tall slender Brunette that has acne on her face? If so I was told she gave tag number to police if someone did not agree to her price, I just wondered if that was true or just made up to take Stephanie"s business away for the girls advantage that told me?I don't think it's Stephanie. She's not slender but she isn't a big ole girl either and not very tall. Never seen acne on her. From my experiences with her I think those stories are actually that, stories. Steph probably does a pretty good business and some of the other girls in that area are probably pretty jealous cause she takes their business and potential crack money. I've dreamed her several times and each time it was laid back, no rush, no drama, not a phone call interruption, and she sufficiently took care of all my needs. Left me week kneed and shaking afterwards on several occasions. And ya know, that's a good thing! I also like the fact that she is consistent. Unlike most of those girls, whom, it depends on whether they're high or not, you never know what to expect from one day to the next.

SteveCainer
05-19-17, 09:49
Work traffic deferred me down knight nothing at 8:15 am. On Cobb area saw younger chubby redhead walking she didn't smile or wave so not sure what she was about.

IceXGrillZ
05-19-17, 17:37
Work traffic deferred me down knight nothing at 8:15 am. On Cobb area saw younger chubby redhead walking she didn't smile or wave so not sure what she was about.I made a run last night from around 8-9:30 and saw her several times, she was standing by one of the signs for the apartment complex on the right hand side, pulled up and she asked me after a few moments of sitting around if I was looking for someone. Decided to pass, something seemed sketchy about her.

IceXGrillZ
05-19-17, 17:41
Made a run last night around 8 to 9:30, never picked up a streetwalker before so figured I'd give it a try.

Skinny white girl with braids and one tattoo on her arm approached me but said he wasn't working right now.

Saw about 3 different girls standing in front of the house right at the corner of Knight and Elmore before you make a turn down to the dead end, seems like they might actually be working out of that house now. Picked up a skinny black girl named "T Baby", gave me a shitty HJ for. 10 behind a sketchy apartment complex and she smelled awful. 0/10 would not repeat again.

HVilleRonin
05-20-17, 13:40
Dreamed I made a run on Knight a few nights ago, and came across this skinny white girl with long kool-aid red hair. We quickly reached an agreement and went back to my place. She proceeded to rock my world with a passion I've never seen before. Anyone got any contact info for her? PM me if you have it.

OscarGomez
05-20-17, 19:18
Dreamed I made a run on Knight a few nights ago, and came across this skinny white girl with long kool-aid red hair. We quickly reached an agreement and went back to my place. She proceeded to rock my world with a passion I've never seen before. Anyone got any contact info for her? PM me if you have it.It's probably Dee Dee. Is a good piece of tail. Gives a decent BBBJ but no CIM. Loves DATY. Since I've known her she has never had a phone so you just have to see her walking on Knight or Cobb to find her. I've added a picture of her nicely shaved pussy.

OscarGomez
05-20-17, 19:44
Made a run last night around 8 to 9:30, never picked up a streetwalker before so figured I'd give it a try.

Skinny white girl with braids and one tattoo on her arm approached me but said he wasn't working right now.

Saw about 3 different girls standing in front of the house right at the corner of Knight and Elmore before you make a turn down to the dead end, seems like they might actually be working out of that house now. Picked up a skinny black girl named "T Baby", gave me a shitty HJ for. 10 behind a sketchy apartment complex and she smelled awful. 0/10 would not repeat again.The couple of times I've been around her she was clean and didn't smell bad. I've added a photo of TBaby I took awhile back. TBaby also has a new sidekick BSW, in her 30's, has nice big tits, a nice shaved pussy and has her clit pierced.

OscarGomez
05-20-17, 19:50
I made a run last night from around 8-9:30 and saw her several times, she was standing by one of the signs for the apartment complex on the right hand side, pulled up and she asked me after a few moments of sitting around if I was looking for someone. Decided to pass, something seemed sketchy about her.Luckily I've never wanted to try this one. She and her boy friend are nothing but trouble. Not too long ago there was a post here with their pictures. He, especially, is worthless and has attacked her johns on occasion. Stay away guys. Just stay away.

OscarGomez
05-22-17, 09:52
Luckily I've never wanted to try this one. She and her boy friend are nothing but trouble. Not too long ago there was a post here with their pictures. He, especially, is worthless and has attacked her johns on occasion. Stay away guys. Just stay away.Here are those pics of these 2. Is this the gal you saw?

OscarGomez
05-22-17, 10:03
Made a run around 7:30. One BSW and one WSW walking by Knight Garden Apts. BSW doesn't look familiar. The WSW looks like Jennifer who doesn't hang out too often on Knights. See attached photos.Actually the BSW is TBaby.

Shadow Stalker
05-22-17, 21:24
Got into Huntsville tonight hit Cobb. Saw 3. Spread out between Cobb / Hood / Knight. Then spotted a marked car on knight pass me by. I got to the end of knight turned around and passed him again on Hood coming back through. Headed over to Seminole saw nothing but three marked cars, two near apartments and SUV parked in lot. Headed back to Cobb, two more SUVs nearby and that marked car going through again. Funny thing was there now were 6-7 of them out all looked legit. The fat white girl who looks like grumpy cat. A group of three walking together (BSW with purple hair, WSW breaded hair and skinny WSW short boy cut hair) then saw two near the house on knight, one getting dropped off and one WSW on Cobb. I was too parinoid to partake.

Also saw a skinny WSW on Triana near 7th, she gave a look but LE was up there too.

Shadow Stalker
05-23-17, 18:11
Got into Huntsville tonight hit Cobb. Saw 3. Spread out between Cobb / Hood / Knight. Then spotted a marked car on knight pass me by. I got to the end of knight turned around and passed him again on Hood coming back through. Headed over to Seminole saw nothing but three marked cars, two near apartments and SUV parked in lot. Headed back to Cobb, two more SUVs nearby and that marked car going through again. Funny thing was there now were 6-7 of them out all looked legit. The fat white girl who looks like grumpy cat. A group of three walking together (BSW with purple hair, WSW breaded hair and skinny WSW short boy cut hair) then saw two near the house on knight, one getting dropped off and one WSW on Cobb. I was too parinoid to partake.

Also saw a skinny WSW on Triana near 7th, she gave a look but LE was up there too.Drove back through today around noon. Saw 2 of the same ones I saw last night. Picked up Michelle? Not the same one I saw last time I was in town. White girl in her 30's dirty blonde, face kinda rough once she got close. She was on knight. Asked her about all the LE I saw yesterday. She said a girl got beat up by a monger. She was thought to have taken some money from his place during a visit. Didn't see any LE out today.

Dropped her off at the gas station, her friend was walking out with a case of beer and got in with two guys. Looked like they were ready to party!

OscarGomez
06-01-17, 16:42
Made a run through Knight and Cobb around 10:00 this morning. Nothing out on Knight. Stephanie was out in front of her apartment with a black dress on.

BenjiFranklin
06-01-17, 17:13
Has anyone seem Makayla lately? I really miss those big tits!

OscarGomez
06-01-17, 20:28
Made a run through Cobb, Hood and Knight. Stephanie out in blue jeans and a black top, Melissa out at the bus stop. She has now dyed her hair black. The Big girl, whom I can't remember her name, along with her rip off boy friend are on Hood. Got on Knight and saw Dee Dee and and two BSWs I've never seen before. Looks like they're out tonight.

TnCharles
06-04-17, 15:44
Have never tried a syteet gal before. I keep see locations and names but cannot connect names to pics. Any suggestions for a first timer would be appreciated.

HSVObserver
06-07-17, 09:23
The activity level in Huntsville is pretty good right now. A few months ago you couldn't find anyone out. Now with a little persistence you can pretty easily find someone out every day.

Last week I saw Teresa on Tuesday morning before work. Brandy on Wednesday morning, and Gypsy Rose on Thursday morning. I could have picked up Kiki Friday but was running late.

The BBBJ from gypsy rose was outstanding!!

Unfortunately Pam is MIA for several weeks. Likely locked up. And haven't seen Makayla in weeks. She probably found someone to support her ass. She's too hot to stay on the street.

Good hunting. Be careful out there.

Gabbb
06-07-17, 22:55
I don't see anyone out myself but I usually make my runs late afternoon to late evenings as I go to work at 4:00 am.

NorthMx
06-09-17, 19:11
Looks like there was a big bust this afternoon.

OscarGomez
06-10-17, 00:16
Looks like there was a big bust this afternoon.And where was this located??

NorthMx
06-10-17, 14:21
If you meant where I found this, it was on the sheriff's website. But if you meant where the bust happened, I'd assume between governors or drake. The majority of the looked pretty torn up in the face, but hey they are SWs.

SureWeCan
06-10-17, 18:14
I notice a fairly nice looking white female. In her 20's or early 30's. Walking on Broad St. (279) pretty regular. Does anyone know about her? She gives the impression she wants to be picked up. Near Jack's

HSVObserver
06-15-17, 10:40
I notice a fairly nice looking white female. In her 20's or early 30's. Walking on Broad St. (279) pretty regular. Does anyone know about her? She gives the impression she wants to be picked up. Near Jack'sJust stop and ask if she needs a ride. If she's selling, she will jump in and take it from there. I hope she's real, I'll be spending some time in Scottsboro and would love to find some local talent.

HSVObserver
06-15-17, 15:27
Picked up Tamara today on Knight around noon. Took her to secluded spot and parked. She has excellent attitude and excellent skills! She actually takes pride in her work. .

Laid back, pulled pants down and she leaned over and took my dick in her mouth and slowly worked it like the professional she is! Slow deep throat strokes with the perfect amount of suction! Once hard, She added a little lube and worked it with her hand and mouth. This girl knows how to work a cock!!

After a few minutes of stroking and sucking while I fingered her pussy and ass, I unloaded in her mouth. She leaned out to spit with a mouthful, but I was still Cumming so she came back and finished me off, sucking out every last drop! Wow! Excellent service and excellent attitude! If she's out this afternoon I think I'll go for seconds!

OldLight
06-16-17, 14:00
Picked up Tamara today on Knight around noon. Took her to secluded spot and parked. She has excellent attitude and excellent skills! She actually takes pride in her work. .

Laid back, pulled pants down and she leaned over and took my dick in her mouth and slowly worked it like the professional she is! Slow deep throat strokes with the perfect amount of suction! Once hard, She added a little lube and worked it with her hand and mouth. This girl knows how to work a cock!!

After a few minutes of stroking and sucking while I fingered her pussy and ass, I unloaded in her mouth. She leaned out to spit with a mouthful, but I was still Cumming so she came back and finished me off, sucking out every last drop! Wow! Excellent service and excellent attitude! If she's out this afternoon I think I'll go for seconds!WSW or BSW? What she look like?

CrzyMad
06-16-17, 20:59
WSW or BSW? What she look like?Yes what does she look like.

PooParty
06-19-17, 22:58
Didn't see anyone out late todat. Mostly just a bunch of locals out chatting with one another. I dare not stop and try pick up any SW out in groups haha.

Gabbb
06-21-17, 21:41
Anyone have A pic of Stephanie and Tamara or describe what they look like?

NorthMx
06-21-17, 22:15
Anyone have A pic of Stephanie and Tamara or describe what they look like?Ugly as hell, but what do you expect? They're streetwalkers.

AdmireMyRealit
06-23-17, 23:44
Have anybody ever experienced a SW on exceutive drive where the homeless shelter is? I sometimes see potentials but never made any attempts.

OscarGomez
06-24-17, 06:01
Recently got a PM wanting to know what Gypsy Rose looks like. Here is a photo I took awhile back of her.

AdmireMyRealit
06-24-17, 12:48
Recently got a PM wanting to know what Gypsy Rose looks like. Here is a photo I took awhile back of her.Is she the good or the bad?

OldLight
06-25-17, 10:31
Is she the good or the bad?Gypsy I believe is visiting her Uncle.

CharlesBnTn
06-25-17, 17:25
Who knew there are streetwalkers in Fayetteville, TN? Just one block off the town square. Cute spinner redhead with small tits and tight ass. Was in her 40's but looked half that. BBBJ for. 4, CIP was. 1 extra. Will try to get her name and a picture next time.

RedPeter8
06-26-17, 16:50
Tall super thin 31 and stands in Bruce's driveway talked to her but had somwhere to and could not partake.

OscarGomez
06-27-17, 23:42
Tall super thin 31 and stands in Bruce's driveway talked to her but had somwhere to and could not partake.WSW or BSW? What location? Not sure where Bruce's driveway is.

WarTide
06-29-17, 18:19
I had a chance to check out Huntsville and I must say I was surprised by the available talent. 1st I have to thank all the local guys reporting because there is no way in hell I'd find the hot spot with out you. I visited the trifecta near Knight and soon as I pulled in a BSW tried to flag me down. She had a great set but was wearing a night cap and pajamas and that look just isn't my thing. I left that day and returned less than 24 hours later and she was still there wearing the same thing! At this point I thought I failed but I notices a seemingly cute WSW with short hair and a perky rack down the street. I gave an invite and we left. I had know clue who Mellisa was but after taking time read further down the thread I wish I had. She's easily a top 15 worst experience ever. I'm not going to go into how bad things went but I will provide info to help calm her down. She left her cell where we were visiting. I told her if I have to go back I was leaving her. She went on a rant so I held onto the cell and allowed her back in the vehicle. She stayed silent all the way back occasionally asking for her phone but for the most part stayed quiet. Soon as I dropped her off with her cell 3 more WSW appeared, one tall slender brunette wearing all purple romper who was classically hot like Connie Sellica. Unfortunately I wasted time and kisses on Melissa and didn't feel like playing the game anymore. Thanks for a info and I'm hoping for a better event next time.

CharlesBnTn
07-04-17, 15:54
Saw my WSW in Fayetteville this morning. Stopped at Marathon station on West College and saw her in parking lot. She noticed me and started to approach my car. Had family with me, which she noticed and she detoured into the store. Went in to pay for gas, we chatted and she gave me a contact number. Who knew, she is discreet.

Rsotn
07-05-17, 19:09
Saw my WSW in Fayetteville this morning. Stopped at Marathon station on West College and saw her in parking lot. She noticed me and started to approach my car. Had family with me, which she noticed and she detoured into the store. Went in to pay for gas, we chatted and she gave me a contact number. Who knew, she is discreet.Hey, never had the urge to respond to a post this this one, Fayetteville is close to where I live now.

Hobby Lobby
07-06-17, 13:32
Saw my WSW in Fayetteville this morning. Stopped at Marathon station on West College and saw her in parking lot. She noticed me and started to approach my car. Had family with me, which she noticed and she detoured into the store. Went in to pay for gas, we chatted and she gave me a contact number. Who knew, she is discreet.Any photo or more details?

Rsotn
07-06-17, 14:29
Any photo or more details?Was in Fayetteville last night around 10 pm and cruised around, but did not see anybody. I always thought that this town would get a few girls walking around, too many have habits and they need the extra income. Now I have heard it is especially busy when the fair is at the Fairgrounds too.

CharlesBnTn
07-06-17, 18:25
I have contacted her and she is ok with a contact number being given out. Also got donation info. PM me for details. Just ask that you treat her right.

AdmireMyRealit
07-07-17, 19:46
Had a dream today around 2:00 pm With WSW picked up at the bus stop on Cobb. Called herself Kee Kee. Did a pretty crappy job of trying to talk with an English accent but she had a room off University and was well worth the. 40. Took her time with a really decent BBBJCIMS. After taking a break for about 30 minutes started BBBJ again and then climbed on top for a ride. Nice and tight. She didn't have a number to get so just have to keep on the lookout for her later on. Definitely recommend her and looking forward to another encounter!Whats her phone number?

CharlesBnTn
07-09-17, 08:11
Hey guys, let me know if you see Linda in Fayetteville. Would like to hear about your experience with her.

OldLight
07-09-17, 10:22
Is she the good or the bad?I saw Gypsy at the bus stop. Looks like she it out and back to work.

UCanWatch
07-09-17, 14:43
Where has she been? Miss watching those jugs bounce.

Voltron94
07-09-17, 15:16
I saw Gypsy at the bus stop. Looks like she it out and back to work.She was out on the 4th in a black & white patterned dress. Looked pretty good. One of the few SWs I've ever really considered picking up, but someone else swooped in.

BigLick
07-09-17, 15:25
Hey guys, let me know if you see Linda in Fayetteville. Would like to hear about your experience with her.Wish I could report but she never answered my text this am.

Stud993
07-09-17, 16:55
Can anyone inbox me Anita's digits?

BigLick
07-09-17, 17:22
Wish I could report but she never answered my text this am.I gave it another try and was able to meet. After I spotted her in those pink short shorts I knew I had to test the water. She is petite and very very tight. Skze and tightness reminded me of moe. She said her sister was coming over and mentioned she does the same thing. Maybe scedule both next time.

Other things on table like toys and a trp to greece!

Stud993
07-09-17, 17:53
I gave it another try and was able to meet. After I spotted her in those pink short shorts I knew I had to test the water. She is petite and very very tight. Skze and tightness reminded me of moe. She said her sister was coming over and mentioned she does the same thing. Maybe scedule both next time.

Other things on table like toys and a trp to greece!Can you please share her contact. Would love to see her.

CharlesBnTn
07-09-17, 18:07
I gave it another try and was able to meet. After I spotted her in those pink short shorts I knew I had to test the water. She is petite and very very tight. Skze and tightness reminded me of moe. She said her sister was coming over and mentioned she does the same thing. Maybe schedule both next time.

Other things on table like toys and a trp to greece!Glad you had a good time. Did you do incall?

BigLick
07-09-17, 22:03
Glad you had a good time. Did you do incall?Yes. Very pleasant girl.

OscarGomez
07-10-17, 06:07
Whats her phone number?I haven't seen or heard of her since I met her that one time. Never had any digits because she didn't have a phone.

OscarGomez
07-10-17, 06:12
Where has she been? Miss watching those jugs bounce.I haven't seen or heard from her in several months. I started getting weird text messages from her (think it was actually her handler texting) so I didn't answer back anymore.

OscarGomez
07-10-17, 06:19
I saw Gypsy at the bus stop. Looks like she it out and back to work.She's been out for awhile now. I've seen her standing out by the apartments across from the bus stop at Cobb and Drake a few times but she was so high on crack I wouldn't even stop.

OscarGomez
07-10-17, 06:32
I meant to post a few weeks back but never got around to it. If anyone is wondering why they haven't seen her around the past few weeks it's because she is visiting her Uncle. Probably will do her good. She's a really good provider but her crack and heroin habits were causing her to do some shysty shit like running off with people's money.

OscarGomez
07-10-17, 06:43
Can anyone inbox me Anita's digits?Check your pms.

TheNovacain
07-10-17, 18:48
Would appreciate contact info on both Anita and Linda.

HSVObserver
07-11-17, 16:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Normally unless somebody give a street number I don't do anything but giving a corner, then a landmark, then the color of the house is as good as an address.

A2

HSVObserver
07-11-17, 16:06
Meanwhile Tamara is still providing toe curling head with a smile (and cum) on her face! Definitely worth your time!

OscarGomez
07-11-17, 20:16
Meanwhile Tamara is still providing toe curling head with a smile (and cum) on her face! Definitely worth your time!I have yet to run into this provider. What does she look like??

SlimDawg87
07-12-17, 01:49
Had a great few meetings with Linda sweet girl but I wouldn't reccomend anyone trying BBFS with her rumor has it you will gain a friend that will carry and be with you until the end she is currently visiting her uncle be careful out there.

AdmireMyRealit
07-12-17, 01:56
Recently got a PM wanting to know what Gypsy Rose looks like. Here is a photo I took awhile back of her. OscarGomez, follow the quoted post and you'll see what she looks like.

OscarGomez
07-12-17, 11:03
OscarGomez, follow the quoted post and you'll see what she looks like.Ah. So Gypsy Rose is going by the name of Tamara also. Been there and done that. From what I've heard she doing the needle thing and has become a drama queen so I don't mess with her anymore.

Shadow Stalker
07-12-17, 23:33
I'm not one to go out after dark much. I did tonight between 830-9 and was astonished on how many ladies were out. With that said I didn't pick any of them up because for the most part I couldn't see who they were. But my biggest issue is seeing headlights in front of me coming at me or lights in my rear view and not knowing if was uncle or not. I did see one pull onto Cobb as I was at the light turning on to Drake. I'll try my luck tomorrow during day light.

HSVObserver
07-13-17, 08:52
Ok so bottom line. Ashley is back out on street. Lives near corner of Drake and Patton. Has a "buzzed" haircut. Looks like a little blond dyke. Has excellent oral skills. HOWEVER she is trouble trouble trouble. Do not pick her up unless you want to be hustled.

AdmireMyRealit
07-13-17, 11:30
It was fun while it lasted but I must say that I willl officially never see a streetwalker or BP girl again. The risk is too much of a barrier and it's not worth putting my life on the line for. Last week I drovee through cobb and noticed that there were no females out what so ever. I made at least 4 trips back and forth through cobb / knight but the only walker I kelpt seeing was theresa. She was too ugly for her to be my first option but due to the lack of SW I decided to give her a try. We did BBBJ only and it was amazing. Shortly after seeing her, I've been having greenish leakage coming from the tip of my penis along with iritation in my urethra. I have been continuasly seeing this discharge for a full week now and some days. I will soon see a doctor to get this cleared but I must say that I will not continue to play in this hobby. I am now convinced that it is time for me to retire.

My biggest concern is my wife. I have to try to get this cleared up while managing to hide it from her. Since me and her have sex at least 3-4 times a week, idk how I can manage avoiding sex with her without seeming suspiscous to her. It's not like me to avoiding having sex with her and I know she will soon say something about it.

Voltron94
07-13-17, 13:40
It seems as though some of the SW from Knight & Cobb pooled their money and got a burner phone. They posted freebie ads on BP under a shared number. Said there were 5 ladies at that number including Gypsy. They were quick to ask if I was LEO, but other responses sometimes took hours. I asked for rates and then got a reply 9 hours later at 1 am.

They quoted QV at 60, HH at 100, HR at 150. I can't imagine why anyone would pay that when you can get the same thing from the same girl for a Jackson.

If they were smart, they'd keep their rates lower and just use this as a way to get picked up more discreetly. Less risk for them and the mongers alike, and they'd probably get more business than they do by walking. Of course, if they were smart, they probably wouldn't have become SWs to begin with.

HSVObserver
07-13-17, 13:54
Thanks for the candid post admiremyreality! That is a situation we all fear with this hobby! I have been fortunate enough to escape that situation for over 20 years now, and I have seen Teresa on several occasions (just not recently). I was just thinking earlier this week it is time to retire from the hobby. Your post has convinced me that is a good idea!

I hope everything works out for you. It sounds like a curable situation. Go get it taken care asap and just tell your wife you feel ill with the flu or something until it is cleared up! Good luck. I'm sure like the rest of us you don't want to harm another person with this hobby.

OscarGomez
07-14-17, 13:38
[QUOTE=AdmireMyRealit;3467152]It was fun while it lasted but I must say that I willl officially never see a streetwalker or BP girl again. The risk is too much of a barrier and it's not worth putting my life on the line for. Last week I drovee through cobb and noticed that there were no females out what so ever. I made at least 4 trips back and forth through cobb / knight but the only walker I kelpt seeing was theresa. She was too ugly for her to be my first option but due to the lack of SW I decided to give her a try. We did BBBJ only and it was amazing. Shortly after seeing her, I've been having greenish leakage coming from the tip of my penis along with iritation in my urethra. I have been continuasly seeing this discharge for a full week now and some days. I will soon see a doctor to get this cleared but I must say that I wil
My biggest concern is

Take care of that stuff as soon as possible dude.. Hope things work out for the best! Good luck!

UCanWatch
07-15-17, 19:48
Anyone have Anita's digits or know where to find her tonight? Pm me.

OggyTheDoggy
07-16-17, 23:43
I travel for work and end up in H-ville about once a month. I'm already familiar with the common fishing spots and a couple not so common. I'll be in Athens for work for a couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone has ever ventured to this little town to get some action? I have a general idea where the right neighborhoods might be, but if anyone can be specific it would be a real help. Any response will be much obliged. I know that H-ville is only a short drive away, but it would be nice to branch out if anyone knows of anything over there. Variety is the spice of life after all!

CharlesBnTn
07-18-17, 17:11
With Linda staying at her uncle LEO's bording house, was thinking about making a trip to Huntsville. Problem is, I do not know where any of these areas are located! Any and all help is appreciated. BTW Linda might be gone for an 3 xtended vacation. Did anyone get her sister's name and / or digits?

SlimDawg87
07-19-17, 01:59
Yea very unfortunate for Linda on her vacation. I could be wrong but I believe the sister she was referring to actually was her BSW friend and she is vacationing along with her.

BigLick
07-21-17, 16:29
Yea very unfortunate for Linda on her vacation. I could be wrong but I believe the sister she was referring to actually was her BSW friend and she is vacationing along with her.I noticed from mugshots that the BSW wasn't bad! Actually she was referring to her real sister. When I mentioned doubles she mentioned incest. I said you both concentrate on the guy and not each other. On positive note, she does have morals.

SlimDawg87
07-22-17, 01:44
I noticed from mugshots that the BSW wasn't bad! Actually she was referring to her real sister. When I mentioned doubles she mentioned incest. I said you both concentrate on the guy and not each other. On positive note, she does have morals.Oh thanks for the correction she never mentioned a sister to me I wonder if she is still in the business if any info would greatly appreciated.

AdmireMyRealit
07-25-17, 12:16
It was fun while it lasted but I must say that I willl officially never see a streetwalker or BP girl again. The risk is too much of a barrier and it's not worth putting my life on the line for. Last week I drovee through cobb and noticed that there were no females out what so ever. I made at least 4 trips back and forth through cobb / knight but the only walker I kelpt seeing was theresa. She was too ugly for her to be my first option but due to the lack of SW I decided to give her a try. We did BBBJ only and it was amazing. Shortly after seeing her, I've been having greenish leakage coming from the tip of my penis along with iritation in my urethra. I have been continuasly seeing this discharge for a full week now and some days. I will soon see a doctor to get this cleared but I must say that I will not continue to play in this hobby. I am now convinced that it is time for me to retire.

My biggest concern is my wife. I have to try to get this cleared up while managing to hide it from her. Since me and her have sex at least 3-4 times a week, idk how I can manage avoiding sex with her without seeming suspiscous to her. It's not like me to avoiding having sex with her and I know she will soon say something about it.So I just got my results back. Positive for both chlamydia and gonorrhea. I got treated for both also. I may still be active on the forums but my days of being active in the hobby have ended. If you guys have any questions about anything, feel free to inbox me. As always, stay safe.

RedPeter8
07-25-17, 16:14
So I just got my results back. Positive for both chlamydia and gonorrhea. I got treated for both also. I may still be active on the forums but my days of being active in the hobby have ended. If you guys have any questions about anything, feel free to inbox me. As always, stay safe.Would love a pic or two of this Theresa.

AdmireMyRealit
07-25-17, 21:52
Would love a pic or two of this Theresa.She's on the madison county jail roster for prostitution. I don't have a photo.

Voltron94
07-26-17, 04:38
So I just got my results back. Positive for both chlamydia and gonorrhea. I got treated for both also. I may still be active on the forums but my days of being active in the hobby have ended. If you guys have any questions about anything, feel free to inbox me. As always, stay safe.That's terrifying to have gotten both from one BBBJ. Especially because Theresa isn't even attractive to begin with. That revelation escalates her to full blown nightmare fuel in my book.

Shadow Stalker
07-27-17, 14:03
So I just got my results back. Positive for both chlamydia and gonorrhea. I got treated for both also. I may still be active on the forums but my days of being active in the hobby have ended. If you guys have any questions about anything, feel free to inbox me. As always, stay safe.Is this the Theresa with the false teeth?

AmericanAss
07-27-17, 17:43
So I just got my results back. Positive for both chlamydia and gonorrhea. I got treated for both also. I may still be active on the forums but my days of being active in the hobby have ended. If you guys have any questions about anything, feel free to inbox me. As always, stay safe.Hey,

I was wondering how you got treatment without your wife finding out? Glad you're able to get treated. Hopefully that shot will clear our soon!

OscarGomez
07-27-17, 21:34
Anybody got a photo of this girl? I'd like to know who to stay away from. Thanks!!

Shadow Stalker
07-27-17, 23:22
Anybody got a photo of this girl? I'd like to know who to stay away from. Thanks!!I'm thinking it's this one. Saw her on Cobb this afternoon. Thought about taking one for the team......and taking her out with my bumper but had second thoughts.

Snuggle Bunny
07-28-17, 08:27
I'm thinking it's this one. Saw her on Cobb this afternoon. Thought about taking one for the team......and taking her out with my bumper but had second thoughts.Why does she remind me of Ted Nugent? They must make these ladies take of their makeup for their mugshots. Most women really need that layer of fantasy on to get any attention. When it's not there, dang it's rough.

Be safe out there.

Peejay2015
07-28-17, 08:33
I'm thinking it's this one. Saw her on Cobb this afternoon. Thought about taking one for the team......and taking her out with my bumper but had second thoughts.Taking something as hideous as that out with your bumper would be merciful and no jury would ever convict you.

AdmireMyRealit
07-28-17, 09:52
I'm thinking it's this one. Saw her on Cobb this afternoon. Thought about taking one for the team......and taking her out with my bumper but had second thoughts.That's her.

AdmireMyRealit
07-28-17, 09:54
Hey,

I was wondering how you got treatment without your wife finding out? Glad you're able to get treated. Hopefully that shot will clear our soon!I just acted as if I was sick for one week. And told her I injured my d*ck by masturbating the second week. I'm all cleared up now.

OscarGomez
07-29-17, 09:03
I'm thinking it's this one. Saw her on Cobb this afternoon. Thought about taking one for the team......and taking her out with my bumper but had second thoughts.Oh yeah. I've seen her out a few times. Just didn't know her name!! Thanks.

LvrBoy76
07-29-17, 11:37
Oh yeah. I've seen her out a few times. Just didn't know her name!! Thanks.Just drove through only wired skinny red head out, keep on driven.

OscarGomez
07-29-17, 22:52
Just drove through only wired skinny red head out, keep on driven.The redhead you saw may have been Dee Dee. I think I saw her while passing through a couple days ago. Guess she is done with her visit with Uncle LEO. As far as I know Navia, Jennifer and Gypsy Rose are still visiting uncle LEO.

TnGuy16
07-30-17, 04:47
Picked her up on Cobb at about 3 in the morning after she flashed me one of her tits. She said her name was Gummy or something stupid like that. Told me to pull into the apartments by the red light. She said come in because that's where she lives. I didn't want to leave my car because there were three guys just hanging out in front. I told her to do it there or find another place to park and she kept saying no come in. She said if I came in she would do whatever I wanted. I told her no thanks and gave her a fiver for her trouble. Has anyone had any dealings with her where they actually got out of the car and made it back safe?

OscarGomez
07-30-17, 19:50
Made a run through Cobb / Hood / Knight. Stephanie was standing out at the bus stop on Cobb. There were a couple of black chicks, I presume we're BSWs, sitting in chairs talking to her. Saw Theresa standing on the porch at the house on Hood, across from where you turn right onto Knight. Nothing on Knight.

OscarGomez
07-30-17, 19:57
Picked her up on Cobb at about 3 in the morning after she flashed me one of her tits. She said her name was Gummy or something stupid like that. Told me to pull into the apartments by the red light. She said come in because that's where she lives. I didn't want to leave my car because there were three guys just hanging out in front. I told her to do it there or find another place to park and she kept saying no come in. She said if I came in she would do whatever I wanted. I told her no thanks and gave her a fiver for her trouble. Has anyone had any dealings with her where they actually got out of the car and made it back safe?I'm thinking you saw Dee Dee. She, along with Stephanie, Mya, Gypsy Rose and a couple of other SW's freguent that one apartment at the beginning of Cobb. Stephanie actually lives there. Dee Dee used to be a damn good provider but she started shooting up heroine and smoking crack and is going down hill fast. Before she went to visit her uncle for a few weeks she was ripping guys off. I've been to that apartment and won't go again. It's nasty as hell and too much traffic in and out. I would steer clear. Good luck.

Member #6478
08-01-17, 19:26
Picked her up on Cobb at about 3 in the morning after she flashed me one of her tits. She said her name was Gummy or something stupid like that. Told me to pull into the apartments by the red light. She said come in because that's where she lives. I didn't want to leave my car because there were three guys just hanging out in front. I told her to do it there or find another place to park and she kept saying no come in. She said if I came in she would do whatever I wanted. I told her no thanks and gave her a fiver for her trouble. Has anyone had any dealings with her where they actually got out of the car and made it back safe?Saw her about 6 pm. Skinny almost bright pink hair, glasses. Dirty white chuck Taylor's.

Doesn't look half bad. Waved at me touched here boobs and turned in my direction.

I had a green light and moved on. Drove around and not there anymore.

OscarGomez
08-04-17, 18:34
Made a run thru Cobb / Hood and Knight. Dead. The SW's that normally hang out at the apartments at the corner off Cobb and Drake (Stephanie's place) probably don't have a place to hang now. As I drove by by noticed a large dumpster sitting outside at the end of those apartments. There are personal belongings sitting outside the apartment. Guess they've been kicked out. Some more girls must have been picked up cause it's been dead the last 3 days. Four or five are already visiting uncle LEO so good chance there's been some more picked up. Beware out there in the neighborhood guys. Good luck.

OscarGomez
08-11-17, 21:54
Made a run thru Knights / Hood and Cobb this morning. Guess since she was kicked out of her apartment Stephanie is hanging out on Knight. Saw her and T-Baby sitting out in front of the house where some of the other girls have been seen. The rest of the trip was dead.

OscarGomez
08-19-17, 23:41
Saw Stephanie a couple of days ago at the bend at the start of Hood. Must not be living anywhere since she got kicked out of her apartment on Cobb. She looked pretty hagared and like she had been in the same clothes for several days. Too Bad. She gives a great BBBJCIM, and tight ginner, but, hell, as nasty as she looked I probably wouldn't chance it.

OscarGomez
08-23-17, 22:02
Yeah. You are exactly right. My apologies.

CharlesBnTn
08-24-17, 17:00
What is the proper way to approach a SW to let her know I am interested?

BigLick
08-24-17, 21:21
What is the proper way to approach a SW to let her know I am interested?Not an expert but observing cops and stings on tv:

You offer them a ride. If she gets in your vehicle then she is not LEO. Most will not get in your vehicle unless they are willing to take risk for $. I wouldn't start talking services or money til she is in vehicle.

AdmireMyRealit
08-24-17, 22:40
Not an expert but observing cops and stings on tv:

You offer them a ride. If she gets in your vehicle then she is not LEO. Most will not get in your vehicle unless they are willing to take risk for $. I wouldn't start talking services or money til she is in vehicle.The cops will also get in the vehicles too. It depends on the type of tactic they are wanting to use depending on the scenario brought to them. The best way to play this safe is to:

1. Ask if they need a ride.

2. Strike a conversation until you get to your location. DO NOT speak about anything sexual related or money related during the trip. Just let them know where you are taking them.

3. Either during the trip or when you reached your destination, ask her to let you see "something", if she refuses to show you any form of "skin" or suggest you pay before she shows you any "skin" then drop her off without saying anything. If she shows you some "skin" then she is not a cop and you are free to discuss whatever or do what ever at this point.

Side Notes:

There are false details about what a cop can and cannot do during a sting so I'll settle this score right now.

During a prostitution sting a cop:

1. CAN lie about being a cop. Asking "are you a cop?" is a waste of time because they DO NOT have to tell you the truth.

2. CAN touch your private areas if you ask them to. So if you say "can you touch it?" and she grabs your dick, that does not mean she is not a cop. You asked her to do it, so she did and that is something that can be defended in court because it is a part of the sting and something that was requested by the "john" and wasn't unconcesual.

3. Can get in your vehicle. Sometimes may even tell you where to go so you can easily get arrested after agreeing to an exchange of a sexual act for money.

4. Will not show you her bare boobs (nipples and all) or vagina. This is pretty much the only safe route to see if she is a cop or not, to ask if you can see her tits or vagina. Not the side tit but the WHOLE thing, I mean you must be able to see the shape and color of the nipple. Vagina too. Not the outlining of it theough the clothes, but pants down, pubic hair, clit showing sight of it.

As always,

Stay safe.

Voltron94
08-25-17, 14:22
What is the proper way to approach a SW to let her know I am interested?SWs are not really my thing, but it's not really that subtle.

1. Drive past and turn onto the next side street or lot. Or turn into someplace in front of her. Make sure she sees you do it. If she's a SW, she will approach your vehicle. The savvy ones will casually get in as though you were meeting to give them a ride.

2. Once she's in the car, start driving out of the immediate area. LEO knows the hotspots even better than mongers do.

3. Once they're in the car, SWs tend to be impatient to get underway. Let them make first mention of any money or sex act.

4. Have your own nearby spot picked out in advance. You don't know what could be waiting for you at their spot.

5. Understand that they're looking for that quick pop and done. SWs are volume providers, and will rush you.

6. Afterwards, make it clear that you will only drop her off. Don't let her try to talk you into an extra stop. Once she is out of the car, you are gone.

MammieJammer
08-25-17, 18:55
That is great information and much-needed thank you guys for posting it Admire and Voltron, well done. MJ.

PooParty
08-29-17, 14:00
I've been making a couple of runs this week and cobb / knight seems to always be dead now.

Gabbb
08-29-17, 21:54
Saw A really attractive WSW walking on Elmore brunette had on A flowered design dress Saturday Sunday afternoon.

Gabbb
08-30-17, 20:47
Anita was out on Seminole today at 5:30 pm Also A WSW on University Dr. At 5:45 pm Things may be starting to change for now.

AdmireMyRealit
08-31-17, 20:36
I've been making a couple of runs this week and cobb / knight seems to always be dead now.Dead because they were all either kicked out or got evicted and is scrambling to find a new home / man to live under.

ToooLegit
09-02-17, 00:23
You guys ever try adult emporium? Stopped by tonight and there were about 3 couples there, got off by a chick being banged by her bf / husband. Good times.

LvrBoy76
09-04-17, 11:48
You guys ever try adult emporium? Stopped by tonight and there were about 3 couples there, got off by a chick being banged by her bf / husband. Good times.Yes I have had luck in past with couples there, a lot fun when you can catch them there.

LvrBoy76
09-04-17, 12:11
Dead because they were all either kicked out or got evicted and is scrambling to find a new home / man to live under.Hey, anybody know about the short hair blonde with boobs, black dress? Red lipstick, Was also brunette on side street, looks popping now, damn to bad I'm working.

RhettRyder
09-04-17, 14:58
Is the Adult Emporium the place off I65 near the Boobie Bungalow exit? I have never been in there when any other customers were there.

You guys ever try adult emporium? Stopped by tonight and there were about 3 couples there, got off by a chick being banged by her bf / husband. Good times.

ToooLegit
09-04-17, 18:27
Is the Adult Emporium the place off I65 near the Boobie Bungalow exit? I have never been in there when any other customers were there.No, in having beside visions / cherry 2.

OscarGomez
09-04-17, 22:23
Hey, anybody know about the short hair blonde with boobs, black dress? Red lipstick, Was also brunette on side street, looks popping now, damn to bad I'm working.

I heard Anita was back out on Seminole again. Sounds like it might have been her. She might not be the best looking thing out there but she is always reliable, gave a great, and consistent service with no drama. Does BBBJ, BBFS and doesn't mind if you take photos of all that's going on.. lol. Sure beats the hell out of the ripping and running drama/crack queens on Cobb, Hood and Knight.

OscarGomez
09-07-17, 11:46
Made a run this am through Knight, Hood and Cobb. Nothing on Knight or Cobb. I've seen this WSW out a few times lately on Hood right before the bend that turns into Cobb. Never dreamed her. Anyone have a name for her?

OldLight
09-08-17, 11:18
Made a run this am through Knight, Hood and Cobb. Nothing on Knight or Cobb. I've seen this WSW out a few times lately on Hood right before the bend that turns into Cobb. Never dreamed her. Anyone have a name for her?That is Melissa. Looks like she needs money and is walking again. I like her.

AmericanAss
09-08-17, 18:41
You guys ever try adult emporium? Stopped by tonight and there were about 3 couples there, got off by a chick being banged by her bf / husband. Good times.What! Was this inside or in the parking lot?

Rsotn
09-10-17, 19:57
Like to know more about this at AE, have not been there but now may have to make a stop by.

Rsotn
09-11-17, 00:39
Just got back from a run in the Cobb area and saw a blond black girl in white top & denim skirt walking down Drake. Did not stop, never seen her before. Not much out tonight, Any info would be appreciated.

CountryBoi3575
09-16-17, 22:55
Anyone seen Darlene lately?

Shadow Stalker
09-17-17, 15:31
Found this in another city's forum I visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI0eDINtyZw

BigJoe79
09-20-17, 11:06
Ran the circuit for the last 2 days. It is drier than a 90 year old woman.

Davis4824
09-22-17, 11:52
Ran the circuit for the last 2 days. It is drier than a 90 year old woman.I have driven through every day for about the last week anytime between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm and there has been no one out and about.

Gabbb
09-22-17, 21:10
I have driven through every day for about the last week anytime between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm and there has been no one out and about.I been driving between 3 and 6 pm I occasionally see 2 or 3 walking, or walking from store needing A ride during the week days.

CharlesBnTn
09-22-17, 22:34
Ran the circuit for the last 2 days. It is drier than a 90 year old woman.Have been cruising the areas in Fayetteville to see if anyone is out. Seems that no one wants to play anymore.

TnGuy16
09-24-17, 03:49
She flagged me down outside her apartment by the time I circled back around there were two cops outside here building so I left. Came back through about ten minutes later and her boyfriend told me to pull in. Talk to him for about five minutes and he said that she was scared that the cops would come back and wanted me to go inside. I told him I have a rule about going into people's houses that I don't know so he went inside and told her to come out. She looks kind of Latina but I'm not really sure if she is. 30 for BBBJ that she went pretty deep on. Let me FIV and rub on the backdoor. The only problem is she wouldn't catch. Overall sexy girl that I would repeat. Got her number so next time I'm going to try and get a little more.

SlimDawg87
09-25-17, 04:12
Have been cruising the areas in Fayetteville to see if anyone is out. Seems that no one wants to play anymore.Fayetteville is dead bud the two that were here are visiting their uncle.

HSVObserver
09-25-17, 09:34
That is Melissa. Looks like she needs money and is walking again. I like her.I have seen her out a few times but she looked TGTBT so I passed. Had confirmation she is legit so I have been looking for her on a regular basis. Have not seen her in two weeks.

HSVObserver
09-25-17, 09:34
She flagged me down outside her apartment by the time I circled back around there were two cops outside here building so I left. Came back through about ten minutes later and her boyfriend told me to pull in. Talk to him for about five minutes and he said that she was scared that the cops would come back and wanted me to go inside. I told him I have a rule about going into people's houses that I don't know so he went inside and told her to come out. She looks kind of Latina but I'm not really sure if she is. 30 for BBBJ that she went pretty deep on. Let me FIV and rub on the backdoor. The only problem is she wouldn't catch. Overall sexy girl that I would repeat. Got her number so next time I'm going to try and get a little more.Where is Tara located?

HSVObserver
09-25-17, 09:36
Anyone seen Darlene lately?Unfortunately no. She was a good provider. Easy to get along with and great service. No drugs. Miss her!

HSVObserver
09-25-17, 09:45
I been driving between 3 and 6 pm I occasionally see 2 or 3 walking, or walking from store needing A ride during the week days.Yea, I have made frequent rounds in the morning, at lunch and after 4. It is very hit and miss right now. But persistence pays off. If you keep your line in the water you can catch some fish. Most are on vacation but they will return. They always do. The best time of day right now does seem to be after 3 or 4 in the afternoon.

Found a newby (Jen) out this morning on Seminole dressed a lot like Anita. She was very tired but managed a very nice HJ while FIV. Dropped off on Knight.

Amazingly I saw Ashley out about 4 PM on corner of Drake and Jordan a few days ago. It's a miracle she's not locked up!

TnGuy16
09-26-17, 02:03
Where is Tara located?I'm not sure the name of the apartments but it's on knight. The two story apartments were the put up all the 2 x4's at the entrance. It's right across from the apartments with the gravel driveway that's kind of an oval shape.

HSVObserver
09-26-17, 09:16
I'm not sure the name of the apartments but it's on knight. The two story apartments were the put up all the 2 x4's at the entrance. It's right across from the apartments with the gravel driveway that's kind of an oval shape.Ok I think I know who she is. Yea, she does look hispanic. I rarely see her out but caught her roaming down seminole one morning. Had no issues with her service or attitude. Dropped her off at "the horseshoe. " (The oval gravel driveway).

Gabbb
09-26-17, 20:15
I saw 6 streetwalkers Sunday at about 1:30 pm on Cobb and Knight 2 were BSW and 3 were WSW, also 1 WSW on Seminloe. Today about 2: pm I saw 2 BSW and 3 WSW The 1 WSW on Seminloe was A very pretty Brunette at the house, very pretty.

Gabbb
09-29-17, 20:33
Saw 2 very pretty WSW on Knight Rd at 6:30, also A very pretty blonde on North Pkwy at 6: oo.

XMasterBaiter
09-30-17, 16:03
Everytime I have to come to Huntsville I try alot of the areas I've heard about, seen a few people out that I wasnt sure of guess because I'm not from the area LOL but will continue to check maybe one day it will pay off for me.

TnGuy16
10-03-17, 03:33
Made the run Sunday night at about 11 pm. Saw two BSW and 3 WSW on Knight. Didn't think any of them were very attractive so I decided to call Tara. I pulled up to the apartments and was about to call when he boyfriend saw me and went inside to get her. The last time I saw her she was just wearing a big shirt and panties so I didn't realize that she actually has pretty big boobs. This time she came out wearing sweatpants and a tank top. Got started 40 for BBBJ. Had her pull her pants down so I could play with the kitty. She was wearing a nice black thong that I pulled to the side. A neighbor pulled right up beside us so she told me to pull off. We went to the apartments wear apparently all the Mexican people live. This time she let me CIM which she didn't do last time. The only problem was that when we were finished she asked me to take her to the store so she could get some cigarettes. I don't want them in the car any longer than they need to be because you never know what they have on them and get pulled over and go to jail for something serious. I was nice this time and took her but if it happens again that will be the end of me seeing her even though I think she's the best looking girl out there. Does anyone else out there have this problem with the girls?

UCanWatch
10-03-17, 11:55
Made the run Sunday night at about 11 pm. Saw two BSW and 3 WSW on Knight. Didn't think any of them were very attractive so I decided to call Tara. I pulled up to the apartments and was about to call when he boyfriend saw me and went inside to get her. The last time I saw her she was just wearing a big shirt and panties so I didn't realize that she actually has pretty big boobs. This time she came out wearing sweatpants and a tank top. Got started 40 for BBBJ. Had her pull her pants down so I could play with the kitty. She was wearing a nice black thong that I pulled to the side. A neighbor pulled right up beside us so she told me to pull off. We went to the apartments wear apparently all the Mexican people live. This time she let me CIM which she didn't do last time. The only problem was that when we were finished she asked me to take her to the store so she could get some cigarettes. I don't want them in the car any longer than they need to be because you never know what they have on them and get pulled over and go to jail for something serious. I was nice this time and took her but if it happens again that will be the end of me seeing her even though I think she's the best looking girl out there. Does anyone else out there have this problem with the girls?Her boyfriend is a swell guy. Any chance you can pm me those digits?

OscarGomez
10-03-17, 23:45
Made the run Sunday night at about 11 pm. Saw two BSW and 3 WSW on Knight. Didn't think any of them were very attractive so I decided to call Tara. I pulled up to the apartments and was about to call when he boyfriend saw me and went inside to get her. The last time I saw her she was just wearing a big shirt and panties so I didn't realize that she actually has pretty big boobs. This time she came out wearing sweatpants and a tank top. Got started 40 for BBBJ. Had her pull her pants down so I could play with the kitty. She was wearing a nice black thong that I pulled to the side. A neighbor pulled right up beside us so she told me to pull off. We went to the apartments wear apparently all the Mexican people live. This time she let me CIM which she didn't do last time. The only problem was that when we were finished she asked me to take her to the store so she could get some cigarettes. I don't want them in the car any longer than they need to be because you never know what they have on them and get pulled over and go to jail for something serious. I was nice this time and took her but if it happens again that will be the end of me seeing her even though I think she's the best looking girl out there. Does anyone else out there have this problem with the girls?95% of these girls are crack heads, heroin addicts or both. You can pretty well count on them having paraphernalia or even dope on their person. None of them have cars so they really have no way of getting around to pick stuff up like smokes, beer, etc. ,etc, unless they can get a John to give them a ride. You are always taking a chance when you have one of them in your car.

CrzyMad
10-05-17, 11:11
I saw 6 streetwalkers Sunday at about 1:30 pm on Cobb and Knight 2 were BSW and 3 were WSW, also 1 WSW on Seminloe. Today about 2: pm I saw 2 BSW and 3 WSW The 1 WSW on Seminloe was A very pretty Brunette at the house, very pretty.Which house.

Gabbb
10-05-17, 22:23
Which house.Green House.

JayTide
10-06-17, 23:52
Could someone pm me Tara number? Thanks in advance.

BigFaceAce
10-08-17, 14:43
So what's the deal with her! How do you guys rate her BBBJ?