PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Gabbb
11-17-15, 21:39
Was making rounds today saw Stephanie at Drake and Cobb with her blonde not so attractive friend and saw T I believe her name is Teresa at her usual place at Triana near Drake the time was around 3:30. By the way has anyone got intel onT or Stephanie, are they good providers?

HSVObserver
11-17-15, 22:37
Was making rounds today saw Stephanie at Drake and Cobb with her blonde not so attractive friend and saw T I believe her name is Teresa at her usual place at Triana near Drake the time was around 3:30. By the way has anyone got intel onT or Stephanie, are they good providers?Stephanie and Teresa are sisters. S has no personality. Can't speak to her service but rumor is she may be infected.

T has been around for years working Drake. Nice girl and will curl your toes sucking you till you explode in her mouth. Reasonable. A little freaky watching her remove teeth before BBBJ. Then puts them back in when done. But results are amazing!

Predator II
11-19-15, 04:09
Stephanie and Teresa are sisters. S has no personality. Can't speak to her service but rumor is she may be infected.

T has been around for years working Drake. Nice girl and will curl your toes sucking you till you explode in her mouth. Reasonable. A little freaky watching her remove teeth before BBBJ. Then puts them back in when done. But results are amazing!Its been a few years but:

Teresa loves anal and handcuffs.

Stephanie responds well to a good spanking. It gets her attention.

HSVObserver
11-27-15, 12:28
It has been slow over the past few days, but have seen these girls out at various times during the day.

Blond Michelle back out. Have seen her out a few times on Seminole.

Rarely see Anita but she was walking Seminole on thanksgiving.

Brunette Michelle is rarely out walking, but she was out earlier in the week near Drake Wavaho. She had on short shorts and tall knee-high boots. It was a classic hooker outfit. Never seen a girl in Huntsville go that far with the outfit. I have to say, with her legs and nice body she looked pretty damn good!

Always seems to be a BSW hanging around Cobb.

Teresa working out of her old house on Triana. Without power or water. Not a good situation.

Pam is MIA, but short older brunette named Darlene occasionally seen walking in the Seminole area. Nice lady and provides pretty decent service.

Ashley not out walking, buts texts when she needs help. A bit of a train wreck, but pretty young girl with tight body and really sweet ass. She tried BP recently but lost her place to host so had to quit. Love getting one of her BBBJCIM while fingering her pussy and ass!!

That's about it other than occasionally spotting that tall skinny brunette ***** with H!V that hangs out on Seminole. She needs to be locked up.

LBurgtn
12-09-15, 23:35
I work 2nd shift in S TN. I was wondering if there was anything happening around midnight during the week? I've ben reading these reports for a few months, but nervous about venturing out.

HSVObserver
12-11-15, 17:04
I work 2nd shift in S TN. I was wondering if there was anything happening around midnight during the week? I've ben reading these reports for a few months, but nervous about venturing out.You could try Seminole and Cobb / knight at that time and may occasionally catch someone out walking. But it's typically pretty dead after 9 pm.

HSVObserver
12-11-15, 17:07
Saw long lost Amber out on Patton near the gate Thursday around 1:00. She looked like she had gotten cleaned up a bit and put on some weight. Didn't have time to stop but she is looking much better!

RobertBent
12-11-15, 20:31
Not a big fan of SW, but I notice a nice looking young BSW cutting a corner onto Drake Ave. As I was.

Passing. Not 100% sure if she was a SW, but she sure was dressed skimpy as hell. She was wearing a.

Black 2 piece with her belly showing. She looked nice enough to make me do a double take. Any info her?

OggyTheDoggy
12-12-15, 14:19
Had an appointment in town and was on Holmes near Triana. Stopped at this little convenience store / gas station and ended up picking up a little something more than planned. There was a light skinned black woman, she seemed young probably 24? She was wearing a tight pink skirt over white thermals and a black jacket over a light pink shirt. I did not think a second thought about her because she is just another customer shopping. I have almost never picked up anyone inside a business and I'm generally not in that mental mode at those times. As I'm standing behind her at the counter, I overhear that she is buying cigarettes and condoms. Two boxes of condoms. Well suddenly my radar goes off and I make it a point to go to the ATM and I wink to her on the way back to the register. She smiles at me and walks out of the station. I make my purchases and it's almost like the guy knew I was trying to get laid and slowed down to cock block. As I'm leaving I see her just about to cross the street to leave the parking lot. I pull up and ask her if she wants a ride. She agrees and gets in and we have the talk. She says her name is Sharonda. We have to kinda drive a ways to find a private place, but we get there. She pulls up her shirt and puts the bottom over her head to show her tits without taking the shirt off. She has some very nice perky little tits. She broke out one of those condoms to give a BJ, and I started to worry. I can barely feel oral with a condom and if I took too long some girls just give up. She gave a valiant effort for about 8 minutes before pulling up her skirt to reveal that the thermals are crotchless. We did mish in the passenger seat to completion. Pussy was shaved and clean and while not loose, I could tell she was not a stranger to having something in there. She might be getting toward the end of her tread on those tires. I paid two jacks for this, which is more than I would normally pay for half and half, but I did spend a little longer in her than I usually take because of those thick condoms so I figured still worth it. Got the phone number and dropped her off at an apartment complex nearby. Happy hunting!

Member #6478
12-12-15, 17:15
A bit on the heavy side but cute and only 19.

Picked her up for a ride and ended up dreaming at a messy house nearby.

Overall not bad but there was another girl and her hubby with a baby in the next room.

Guy was cool but I was scared to death.

She offered head and kitty during the dream I just got head Cim ns.

Brandy is her name.

CapCity
12-27-15, 19:42
WSW around (40 ish) 6th St off governors. I asked her name and if she was local. Said her name was Salisa and she had just moved back local.

Any intel.

HSVObserver
12-29-15, 15:37
Just FYI, it appears city "officials" have a burr up their ass concerning SW at the moment. A lot of HPD presence in all the usual locations. Someone must have received a poor BJ. I would recommend calling your regulars rather than a pick up on the street until the heat dies down a bit.

BigLick
12-29-15, 16:26
Spoted a tall black girl wearing skin tight black jumpsuit with killer body. Had shoulder length hair that covered her face. Not sure if SW but at intersection of pulaskl pike and mastin lake.

HarryRod
12-31-15, 18:28
WSW around (40 ish) 6th St off governors. I asked her name and if she was local. Said her name was Salisa and she had just moved back local.

Any intel.Selisia is actually how her name is spelled. When I first met her probably 10 years ago she was a reliable provider who would occcasionally walk the streets to support her habit.

She was never into anything hard, just pills and weed.

Back then she was pretty tight and not unattractive for a 30 year old woman living that life.

Used to give a great BBBJCIM and would even give up the booty from time to time.

If she is back I may have to go partake to see how she is doing.

Just remember thar she has a pretty extensive record and is known to LEO. You can look her up on the jail website.

CapCity
12-31-15, 23:04
Selisia is actually how her name is spelled. When I first met her probably 10 years ago she was a reliable provider who would occcasionally walk the streets to support her habit.

She was never into anything hard, just pills and weed.

Back then she was pretty tight and not unattractive for a 30 year old woman living that life.

Used to give a great BBBJCIM and would even give up the booty from time to time.

If she is back I may have to go partake to see how she is doing.

Just remember thar she has a pretty extensive record and is known to LEO. You can look her up on the jail website.Thanks for the info. Got a ph# from her that I eventually lost, ND area code.

Chromie
01-07-16, 08:38
Have noticed Uncle LEO working the Seminole /1st St. Area pretty hard the last couple of days, complete with blacked out SUVs and unmarkeds. Just giving a heads up to all who prefer the SW variety.

Narducci
01-07-16, 22:46
Today at 5 PM I was driving to S Huntsville from Athens. I thought I would take a trip through Cobb. Within 1/4 mile I saw 5 SW's, 4 WSW and 1 BSW, all looked good except for one, she was a little on the large side. All young and not bad looking. I was on my way to a sure thing so I did not partake. But damn, is it always that fertile at that time of day?

HSVObserver
01-08-16, 00:23
Today at 5 PM I was driving to S Huntsville from Athens. I thought I would take a trip through Cobb. Within 1/4 mile I saw 5 SW's, 4 WSW and 1 BSW, all looked good except for one, she was a little on the large side. All young and not bad looking. I was on my way to a sure thing so I did not partake. But damn, is it always that fertile at that time of day?That many out on Cobb is possible but rare. That is the peak time of day, but with all the HPD activity working that area the past few days I would be suspicious of a sting. My advice would be to avoid all the regular pick up areas for a couple of weeks. That many girls out also attract a lot of attention from neighbors. Which is why HPD is out there.

Member #6478
01-08-16, 19:25
Just saw Brandi again. Cobb wearing brown coat, blue shirt. 5:30 Friday.

HSVObserver
01-17-16, 23:09
It has been slow lately but the girls are starting to get back out. Saw Anita out walking on the parkway with her handler yesterday. Yes, the parkway, near 565. It was bizarre.

Pam, Darlene and brandi out now and then. They are trying to be discreet, but if you pay attention you will find them around Seminole. New girl, Rose also out occasionally. She will try to get paid up front, but Don't Do It!! Keep your eyes open out there!

SureWeCan
01-25-16, 21:32
Anybody have an UTR friend that gives blowjobs in a safe clean place? If you do please give me digits. Thanks.

OggyTheDoggy
01-31-16, 14:20
Happened to be driving through and seems like there was a bust at a no tell motel in Athens. I was shocked because I didn't know that sleepy little town had ANY action. Saw four cops in the parking lot, along with one scantly clad girl and an older man in nothing but boxers and a wife beater shirt. It could have been something else, but all the hallmarks were there. Availability is coming back but uncle LEO is rearing his ugly head about more as well. Maybe it's because of the election year? Someone trying to claim some "tough on crime" platform nonsense? I don't know. Just stay safe while you're out fishing.

NgjMan1
02-11-16, 15:33
Was out this morning. After a disappointing cancellation. Drove up Cobb. No joy. Took a swing by Seminole and rounded the curve onto 9th. Saw a WSW walking up Boardman. Turned around to investigate, she had short blond hair and pink pants she looked older. Not really my cup of tea so kept going. BTW saw LEO sitting at the other end of Seminole across the street in a parking lot. Be safe out there!!

Shadow Stalker
02-17-16, 14:59
I'm from out of town but found a posting that mentioned Cobb. I'm took a trip through and saw 2 larger white gems on a stroll on opposite ends of the street. One in her pjs and the other flagging down ever car that pasted by. I sat back a watch for a few minutes but decided maybe to try again later or another stroll. Is joy a heavy girl?

Shadow Stalker
02-17-16, 21:34
I'm from out of town but found a posting that mentioned Cobb. I'm took a trip through and saw 2 larger white gems on a stroll on opposite ends of the street. One in her pjs and the other flagging down ever car that pasted by. I sat back a watch for a few minutes but decided maybe to try again later or another stroll. Is joy a heavy girl?I drove back over and parked across the street to see what was out. One of the same ladies from earlier and 2 maybe 3 others. 2 w and 1 be. Just didn't see anything worth letting in my car. I did see Uncle LEO drive down Cobb once but it was a marked car and the ladies didn't seem to mind. One got in a car right after he passed. Any of the other streets I saw in other post any better?

HSVObserver
02-22-16, 17:39
Not sure why, but I've noticed for years now that there seems to be a direct correlation between bad weather and girls out walking. You would think the beautiful sunny days are when you see the most girls out walking. Nope! Just the opposite. The worse the weather, the more likely you are to find the girls.

Last Friday when we had such beautiful weather, I made several passes in all the hot spots. Nothing. Not a single sighting. Then Sunday when the weather turned cold and rainy, I was out running errands. Made one quick pass down governors and saw April near the food bus, Anita on Seminole and Darlene walking home. WTF?

Bottom line. Don't think there is no one out when the weather turns bad.

Good luck out there!

PizzlePro
02-27-16, 10:06
What's going on in Huntsville lately? I did a couple of serious runs, but it seems like the city is completely dead. I've outsourced and now travel to Atlanta to handle business. SW and BP scene is much better out there, better quality too.

HSVObserver
02-28-16, 22:37
What's going on in Huntsville lately? I did a couple of serious runs, but it seems like the city is completely dead. I've outsourced and now travel to Atlanta to handle business. SW and BP scene is much better out there, better quality too.They are out there, you just have to work a little harder lately. Boys in blue have been patrolling hard for past couple of months and thinned the herd. But if you are persistent you will find several options. Saw 3 out today during a 1 hour period.

Zone 3
03-01-16, 08:58
Has any one seen Nevaeh? Saw her last weekend but left off one of the digits to her number.

PizzlePro
03-02-16, 02:12
Has any one seen Nevaeh? Saw her last weekend but left off one of the digits to her number.I've been trying to see her. The number I have has been long disconnected. I know where she is staying at, but I don't want to knock on the door cause she lives with her aunt and sister. I drive through her neighborhood once in a while. I'll catch her soon.

PantySnatcher
03-06-16, 01:39
A bit on the heavy side but cute and only 19.

Picked her up for a ride and ended up dreaming at a messy house nearby.

Overall not bad but there was another girl and her hubby with a baby in the next room.

Guy was cool but I was scared to death.

She offered head and kitty during the dream I just got head Cim ns.

Brandy is her name.Brittany britney however you spell it. Gives nice head, cute face, chubby girl. I would suggest taking care of business in a car or at your place, her apartment is quite scary as he mentioned.

Member #5123
03-08-16, 16:48
Did the loop during my lunch break today and found Anita walking down 8th.

She looked good by SW srandards. Nice tight dress, tight body, big fake tits.

She was pleasant to talk to and knew the drill. Saw uncle LEO as we were leaving to get on governors and she ducked down.

Went to a hotel on the parkway. BBBJ with covered mish to completion.

Paid for her room 40 bucks damage.

BenjiFranklin
03-12-16, 20:26
Did the loop during my lunch break today and found Anita walking down 8th.

She looked good by SW srandards. Nice tight dress, tight body, big fake tits.

She was pleasant to talk to and knew the drill. Saw uncle LEO as we were leaving to get on governors and she ducked down.

Went to a hotel on the parkway. BBBJ with covered mish to completion.

Paid for her room 40 bucks damage.Also picked up Anita, she sure can give a great BBBJ and swallow it all. What a girl!k

BenjiFranklin
03-12-16, 20:29
Picked up Michelle and had a really good time, her tits were swollen and her belly was ready to pop. Said she would be out of commission due to baby being due any day now. I am going to miss her, but I am sure she will be back she always does.

AdmireMyRealit
03-13-16, 18:14
Can someone PM the the short, skinny BSW number? She normally is on drake.

BenjiFranklin
03-14-16, 21:52
I guess I was a bit too much for her because she popped the very next day. She informed me she would be out of order for 4 to 6 weeks.

UsMale69
03-15-16, 22:12
Is she the gal with short blonde hair? If so she was out today after lunch on 8th and Seminole and got scooped fast.

Also picked up Anita, she sure can give a great BBBJ and swallow it all. What a girl!k

CapCity
03-15-16, 22:46
I dreamed of Brandi on Drake near Wavaho. CBJ to completion. She didn't have great skills but was pleasant to work with. Would repeat.

Member #5123
03-17-16, 07:05
Is she the gal with short blonde hair? If so she was out today after lunch on 8th and Seminole and got scooped fast.Yeah that's her.

Elrod1016
03-17-16, 07:10
Picked up Michelle and had a really good time, her tits were swollen and her belly was ready to pop. Said she would be out of commission due to baby being due any day now. I am going to miss her, but I am sure she will be back she always does.Would you pm me with a way to contact her or where I could find her please?

Member #5123
03-17-16, 07:10
Made the rounds after work picked up a young slim brunette on Cobb. Never seen her out before.

She said she didn't have a spot so it was road head through the neighborhoods in the area.

Not the smartest move ever because uncle LEO pulled next to us at the light at Tirana and Johnson and I had this chicks head in my lap.

BBBJ to completion but wouldn't let me bust in her mouths.

All in all good pickup. She is prob the best looking SW I've ever visited.

Narducci
03-17-16, 18:18
Made the rounds after work picked up a young slim brunette on Cobb. Never seen her out before.

She said she didn't have a spot so it was road head through the neighborhoods in the area.

Not the smartest move ever because uncle LEO pulled next to us at the light at Tirana and Johnson and I had this chicks head in my lap.

All in all good pickup. She is prob the best looking SW I've ever visited.That must have been the one I saw on Cobb about 6 pm last night, I didn't have time to investigate though. Maybe worth getting a room for.

SureWeCan
03-17-16, 18:30

All in all good pickup. She is prob the best looking SW I've ever visited.Did you get her phone number?

LoveSurf
03-20-16, 14:10
Hey, I don't do SW. But I drive through many know monger areas on some of my daily routes. I was cruising home this morning, and saw a skinny, short haired, bleached white with dark roots, big boobs, and wearing a black and white tight fitting dress. She looked pretty good. Almost looked too good. If you know what I mean. So for all you monger that like the SW scene there is a nice looking one out there. Happy hunting, stay safe.

Member #5123
03-21-16, 10:10
Did you get her phone number?Nope. Tbh I was trying to get her out of my car ASAP. She kept asking to use my phone and for me to tip her.

MissingOut229
03-26-16, 20:34
I did the loop Friday a couple of times. Once just after lunch and once right at 4:30 pm. Came up empty both times. Guess the girls were with their sugar daddies.

HSVObserver
03-26-16, 23:10
Been making the rounds between work and travel. Weather too nice Friday and Sat. So of course the girls were nowhere to be found. Rain forcast Sunday so they will be out in droves. Go figure.

Anyway picked up brunette Michelle a couple days ago in hopes that she would have some milk in those swollen tits! No luck. They look good but only two weeks after delivery. All dry. She was dressed to kill and attracting too much attention so be careful. She's looking real good. Too bad she won't finish a BJ.

Anita out here and there. Mainly around governors. Darlene can be picked up at her home. Very easy to work with and swallows. Brandi out around drake occasionally. Even saw Ashley out near drake and mcvay a couple days last week.

Saw a new WSW out today on seminole but couldn't set the hook.

The fishing is a little slow right now but with a little patience you can hook what you need.

MissingOut229
03-27-16, 11:13
Been making the rounds between work and travel. Weather too nice Friday and Sat. So of course the girls were nowhere to be found. Rain forcast Sunday so they will be out in droves. Go figure.

Anyway picked up brunette Michelle a couple days ago in hopes that she would have some milk in those swollen tits! No luck. They look good but only two weeks after delivery. All dry. She was dressed to kill and attracting too much attention so be careful. She's looking real good. Too bad she won't finish a BJ.

Anita out here and there. Mainly around governors. Darlene can be picked up at her home. Very easy to work with and swallows. Brandi out around drake occasionally. Even saw Ashley out near drake and mcvay a couple days last week.

Saw a new WSW out today on seminole but couldn't set the hook.

The fishing is a little slow right now but with a little patience you can hook what you need.Just did the loop. Dry run so far. Maybe it's too early.

HSVObserver
03-27-16, 11:56
Just did the loop. Dry run so far. Maybe it's too early.Yea, they are rarely out before lunch on weekends. Out too late the night before I guess. There should be someone out by 2 or 3.

JD6969
03-28-16, 00:13
Popped my SW cherry tonight. Saw teresa. Took her teeth out and went to town, nqns. Then I wope up. . 4 damage.

Hornybiker
03-29-16, 15:23
Went for a drive yesterday saw a thin brunette in a blue track suit near Seminole. She was so wasted she could barely walk. Had to pass on that one, a shame she didn't look too bad. Went on down drake saw a nice looking blonde in striped shirt. LEO was just a few cars back so I left the area.

HSVObserver
03-29-16, 15:47
Popped my SW cherry tonight. Saw teresa. Took her teeth out and went to town, nqns. Then I wope up. . 4 damage.Nice! Now that you've got the first one under your belt, it will get easier. You should be able to repeat with her for 25-30 no problem.

MachoLove
03-31-16, 03:21
Just wondering about the menus and prices for SW.

Please some one PM me about info.

Want to hunt around.

HSVObserver
04-01-16, 16:46
Just had a random thought guys. Paying for sex should not be an illegal activity. It is just dating on a "prepaid plan. ".

CSims
04-05-16, 15:24
So new to HSV. Did my first tour yesterday after finding this forum. Nothing on knight or cobb, but at seminole and Gov a SW was at the mini mart. For 30 she jumped in and went a street over to an apartment. BBBJ with cfs dream. She was older and not top tier, but expected of an SW. When I looped back through Cobb, what looked like a SW was getting dropped at the apartments. Tall skinny dark girl. Worth a shot later on. Maybe today!

CSims
04-07-16, 10:19
Was out at seminole at lunch yesterday. Had a quick dream with her. Again like others have said. Slow down! But swallowed every drop. Cobb and Knight were dry.

Member #5123
04-07-16, 14:53
I think Cobb and Knight might be dry for a bit.

I made the rounds again yesterday and noticed that the house most of the girls used to work out of right there at the corner is boarded up with no trespassing notices posted on it.

Saw Anita and another out off Seminole.

Freaking uncle LEO is out in force in that area though. I'm going to chill for a bit and confine my mongering to BP.

BenjiFranklin
04-17-16, 06:58
Friday morning on my way to work I thought I would take a stroll to see what is up in the old mill area. Saw this girl that I have never seen before and she did not give the usual signals if you know what I mean, so I was debating to make the approach or not. Finally I went for it and I am glad I did! Said she has a bf, but that good for nothing has not worked in months and she was better off alone then with him. Apparently she left him asleep and went to work at normal time, but did not have to report until later that morning. To make it short, that was some of the best couple of hours I have had in awhile! There is something about having a girl ride you like she has not had any in months while her bum bf is at home sleeping make this all worth wild. I almost forgot, the price was free, but I insisted on a McMuffin at least!

Happy hunting!!

CSims
04-21-16, 12:11
Just FYI. Stay clear today. Uncle at every corner from BW-1st-9th and seminole up.

Tolerate
04-24-16, 13:04
Saw a WSW, short blond hair nice figure probably 40 yo. Wearing nicer dress and dark shades near Seminole. Didn't partake, I was busy. Who is she?

BenjiFranklin
04-24-16, 23:11
Saw a WSW, short blond hair nice figure probably 40 yo. Wearing nicer dress and dark shades near Seminole. Didn't partake, I was busy. Who is she?That would be Anita, she has a really nice size of store bought tits that she love to show!

BenjiFranklin
04-24-16, 23:37
I have seen Brandi off and on for a couple of years now, I honestly believe when she first got into this game. Back then she was much thinner and had a tighter body, I guess you could say this was pre baby. She is honest, sweet and has never tried to rush me into finishing.

Today I saw her and it has been over 6 months. She has put on weight, tight as ever and BBBJ was vastly improved from her earlier days, and her attitude is still the same as always, the streets here have not harden her yet. From experience we all know it is usually a matter to time before that usually happens so she has been an exception to the rule so far.

What bothered me today was after we were done I saw her wrists and each one has about 10 slices across them. I asked what had happened and she was very honest about, family, bf, and law problems, etc. I know most of these problems are self induced and nothing anyone can say or do will make her change her lifestyle. That is something she will have to do on her own on her own terms.

I guess what I am getting at, if you see her treat her right, I am not sure if that is the answer to her problem. I would sure hate for her to cut deeper if you know what I mean.

Happy hunting!

Tolerate
04-25-16, 23:14
Jw how to pay for the SW hotel? Where are the cash only motels?

CountryBoi3575
04-25-16, 23:50
That would be Anita, she has a really nice size of store bought tits that she love to show!According to her uncle she's 58.

Rlwyld1
05-05-16, 03:01
Saw a WSW, short blond hair nice figure probably 40 yo. Wearing nicer dress and dark shades near Seminole. Didn't partake, I was busy. Who is she?Was taking friend home same morning and thought hard about stopping. When was heading back home saw her again unfortunately didn't get chance to meet.

NgjMan1
05-21-16, 08:10
Was taking friend home same morning and thought hard about stopping. When was heading back home saw her again unfortunately didn't get chance to meet.That is Anita. See earlier posts.

Gabbb
05-30-16, 11:12
Mailbox is full, please empty.

CountryBoi3575
06-01-16, 15:52
Looks like Unc LEO has been busy today over near Knight Rd.

MissingOut229
06-01-16, 19:44
Looking at the Jail website, I saw that 3 males and a female were all checked into the iron bar hotel on Prostitution charges.

Be Careful out there.

http://jail.madisoncountyal.gov/smartwebclient/

AdmireMyRealit
06-08-16, 19:05
Has anybody tried the on foot mongering instead of driving through? How successful is it in huntsville?

MongrDog
06-09-16, 11:32
Saw a WSW, short blond hair nice figure probably 40 yo. Wearing nicer dress and dark shades near Seminole. Didn't partake, I was busy. Who is she?I think that may be Tammy a lady I met recently but did not partake cause of a pimp with her.

NgjMan1
06-09-16, 23:46
I think that may be Tammy a lady I met recently but did not partake cause of a pimp with her.Not Tammy. That is Anita!! Many posts on here about her! Read earlier posts I answered him 3 posts later!

XpressMan
06-19-16, 19:32
Are there any known areas of Decatur, where streetwalkers are hanging around. Thanks.

UCanWatch
06-21-16, 03:22
After reading these reports, I need to find Anita. I have a fake boob fetish. Pm me. I'll be back in town Friday night and will spot a guy if he can make it happen.

NgjMan1
06-22-16, 06:28
After reading these reports, I need to find Anita. I have a fake boob fetish. Pm me. I'll be back in town Friday night and will spot a guy if he can make it happen.I have seen her down in the area of Seminole regularly. If she is not out then she has been picked up by a monger. Just keep trolling the area and you will see her!

MongrDog
06-23-16, 05:41
A friend recommended I try this girl for a fast dream at a local hotel damage 20. Talented yeahs okay looking BUT Will not repeat cause her boyfriend was walking around outside the door the whole time and made me nervous cause they were fighting and she would stop and stick her head out to yell at him. Not cool.

BenjiFranklin
06-24-16, 00:01
A friend recommended I try this girl for a fast dream at a local hotel damage 20. Talented yeahs okay looking BUT Will not repeat cause her boyfriend was walking around outside the door the whole time and made me nervous cause they were fighting and she would stop and stick her head out to yell at him. Not cool.Is she the one with the huge tits?

RemPitt
06-26-16, 14:31
Anyone got somebody for BBBJCIM. That's the only kind of dream I'm looking for right now.

AdmireMyRealit
06-26-16, 22:33
Anyone got somebody for BBBJCIM. That's the only kind of dream I'm looking for right now.That's pretty much what every SW offers.

RemPitt
06-26-16, 22:46
That's pretty much what every SW offers.I get that but I'm not really well versed on the picking up game. Would be to afraid I'd get caught by LEO or would run into an SW who should be avoided so was hoping someone had someone with an incall location who offered a dream at a SW price.

CountryBoi3575
06-27-16, 16:49
I get that but I'm not really well versed on the picking up game. Would be to afraid I'd get caught by LEO or would run into an SW who should be avoided so was hoping someone had someone with an incall location who offered a dream at a SW price.Look down about 4 or 5 post that may help.

FunAllNite
07-06-16, 00:09
Nothing out on cobb / knight.

Nothing out on Seminole.

Few weeks ago I had one from Seminole got BBBJCIM on 2 separate evenings and could she work it.

But she wasn't out tonight.

MongrDog
07-09-16, 12:55
Is she the one with the huge tits?They are decent size. She looks a bit like a hunchback.

BenjiFranklin
07-09-16, 22:54
They are decent size. She looks a bit like a hunchback.Yup that is her, she will do in a pinch but definitely not a looker.

BenjiFranklin
07-09-16, 23:13
Today I saw a gorgeous girl that was almost TGTBT. Blonde, nice rack and short shorts just walking and giving that I am for hire look. She actually looked like she just turned 18 today if she was lucky. So I stop and she walks to my car and quotes me. 50 for 15 minutes which is way to high, I told her to get in and she repeated the quote. But here is the kicker, I had to give the quoted amount to her pimp down the road (her words not mine) all I had to do was pull up and hand it out the window and she would be in the passengers the whole time while this went down.

Well my big head took over at that time and said WTF are you a dum ass or something, when you stop and hand over the quoted amount she is going to dart out the passengers door with her pimp at my drivers door. Anyway to make the story short I dropped that ass right in front of her pimp and drove off.

Has anyone else seen her and this has happened to them?

NgjMan1
07-13-16, 16:18
Whenever I go out for an appointment, meeting, etc I always do a run through Seminole, Cobb and Knight just to see if there is any talent out. My run times are varied. The last couple of weeks I haven't seen anything at all. Anyone else notice this also or is my timing off??

Gabbb
07-13-16, 20:52
Whenever I go out for an appointment, meeting, etc I always do a run through Seminole, Cobb and Knight just to see if there is any talent out. My run times are varied. The last couple of weeks I haven't seen anything at all. Anyone else notice this also or is my timing off??I'VE seen sseveral.

NgjMan1
07-13-16, 22:23
I'VE seen sseveral.What time have you been diving through? PM me if you like!!

FunAllNite
07-28-16, 17:44
In Sunday night and hopefully find a SW.

Any activity out there?

RedPeter8
08-13-16, 14:25
Had the pleasur of picking up Anita a couple of days ago, She is our only real pro you guys be nice to her. She smelled good cute little red dress with the titties busting out of it some panty hose on the keep everything tight just stick you finger in and guide from there perfectly, no smell fresh as a daisy (but hairy as a goat).

Shadow Stalker
08-18-16, 22:00
I took a stroll down Seminole after seeing that name posted. I saw a group of 3 ladies at the gas station and pulled across the street. A tall WSW came across and knocked on my window. She asked if I had change, a gave her a few cents. She looked around in my car and asked if I was a cop. I said no then asked if I wanted a date. I kinda laughed and asked if that's what she was doing out there. She said lots of girls in the area. The other two weren't my cup of tea at all. Both heavily one black one white. She wasn't looking terrible but I was waiting to hear from a BP girl so I told her no. She told me to be careful that a lot of cops were around. I drove by again a few minutes later and 3 cop cars had a guy pulled over. All 3 girls I saw still hanging out at gas station may have been something else but not sure.

Shadow Stalker
08-21-16, 18:39
On Friday afternoon around 1 PM I drove back over to Seminole. I spotted a WSW walking down the street in a bright yellow dress. Didn't see any others out. I passed by and pulled into the next street. She walked up and got in. Looked a little older than I first thought. I asked her name and she said "Anita". I said oh I've heard of you and she asked how. I told her about this forum and she was happy to hear the positive reviews. I told her I had seen her name but didn't know what she looked like. I offered to post a pic of her but she politely declined. We had a quick car visit, services were ok, BBBJCIM. Donation was a little high. $40 plus she asked for a tip. Said she has a place to host and gave me her number. Might see again if nothing else available.

CSims
08-22-16, 10:07
On Friday afternoon around 1 PM I drove back over to Seminole. I spotted a WSW walking down the street in a bright yellow dress. Didn't see any others out. I passed by and pulled into the next street. She walked up and got in. Looked a little older than I first thought. I asked her name and she said "Anita". I said oh I've heard of you and she asked how. I told her about this forum and she was happy to hear the positive reviews. I told her I had seen her name but didn't know what she looked like. I offered to post a pic of her but she politely declined. We had a quick car visit, services were ok, BBBJCIM. Donation was a little high. $40 plus she asked for a tip. Said she has a place to host and gave me her number. Might see again if nothing else available.She will do the. 4 for everything back at her place.

CountryBoi3575
08-22-16, 16:49
She will do the. 4 for everything back at her place.She will do it for half that.

UCanWatch
08-27-16, 00:36
I haven't seen Makayla around lately. Would love to cross paths with her again!

Gareth
08-29-16, 09:16
I want to meet up with Anita. I've read back posts so I know where but is there a particular time of day that's good? It's kind of a long drive for me. Any pictures of her?

Gabbb
08-29-16, 21:04
Is Anita the great looking older lady with neck length sandy blonde hair, and a really nice man made chest? Also on seminole theres a nice looking brunette that sits on the front porch at times, any one know her?

Lizzard57
08-30-16, 16:43
Is Anita the great looking older lady with neck length sandy blonde hair, and a really nice man made chest? Also on seminole theres a nice looking brunette that sits on the front porch at times, any one know her?That would be her. Had a dream with her yesterday BBBJCIM very nice older lady. Check between 10 and 1130 is when I catch her.

Gareth
08-30-16, 20:42
That would be her. Had a dream with her yesterday BBBJCIM very nice older lady. Check between 10 and 1130 is when I catch her.10 in the morning?

Lizzard57
08-31-16, 09:13
10 in the morning?Yes morning time.

Narducci
08-31-16, 09:31
At 7 AM this morning, I saw a very good looking WSW on Knight. She was definitely working, giving all the signals. Unfortunately. I was late and could not stop.

HSVObserver
09-02-16, 11:10
I want to meet up with Anita. I've read back posts so I know where but is there a particular time of day that's good? It's kind of a long drive for me. Any pictures of her?It's hit and miss with all these girls. If you have to drive a ways I would recommend doing it when you have time to make "the loop" for a couple hours. Otherwise you can easily end up without a nibble.

CSims
09-05-16, 09:22
Made the loop through Seminole then Knight / Cobb yesterday. Seminole was dead as expected for a Sunday afternoon. But Knight was actually busy. One cracked out white blonde smoking a joint. Anytime a car slowed she would move toward it. I backed off her. To many red flags. Down the road was a short hair black girl. Not bad looking. Picked up by car in front of me. I got to end and looped back and was a blue haired black lady, real nice looking walking with a dog in her hand. I slowed up with windows down, she looked over and said sweety I'm not one of the other girls, it will take more than 20 to get me in the truck. I laughed and chatted with her for a second. Didn't have more than that with me so told her I might loop back another time to find her. She told me again, she wasnt that type, but might make an exception if I brought a couple of twins for that 20. She didn't look like there were any noticeable rec issues. So might TOFTT soon.

AmericanAss
09-06-16, 10:48
I haven't seen Makayla around lately. Would love to cross paths with her again!Who is makayla?

Stud993
09-14-16, 02:24
Guys I'm new to this forum and huntsville. Where exactly are seminole, knight and cobb and where can I spot some hookers?

Stud993
09-14-16, 02:27
Guys I'm new to huntsville. Where can I spot some hookers? And where exactly are Seminole, Knight and cobb located?

NgjMan1
09-16-16, 09:54
Guys I'm new to huntsville. Where can I spot some hookers? And where exactly are Seminole, Knight and cobb located?Try entering the streets in either your GPS or Google Maps.

BigJoe79
09-16-16, 14:08
She was out and about earlier today. I'll agree with the earlier reports. Great BBBJCIM.

NgjMan1
09-20-16, 21:19
Was out around 3:30 this afternoon showing my visiting brother the local areas. Saw Anita and another SW across the street from the projects. Proceeded down Seminole over Governers and saw a drugged out brownish / blond haired SW south of the gas station. Drove through Cobb / Knight and saw a large blond SW. Their out and about today!

Shadow Stalker
09-20-16, 22:28
Didn't take me long to find a WSW on Seminole. Just after 8 pm. She was walking pretty quick, turned at the gas station onto Seminole. I drive up asked if she needed a ride. She jumped in. Drove to her parking spot, pretty safe and not far away. I forget the name Ill try and get a picture posted tomorrow if she's out. I notice this forum is lacking photos. Service was good, some gagging and she tried to catch it all but just couldn't hang in there. Damage was 30. I'd repeat. She's got quiet the story. God bless her if any of its true. Just lost a daughter to Overdose month ago. Living in car with 4 kids. I don't get caught up with all those crazy stories. Thought maybe someone would put a name to the story. I'm sure she tells it all the time. Glad I could help her with my $30.

Shadow Stalker
09-21-16, 21:14
Drove down Seminole again tonight. Saw a guy pick a girl up off 7th, saw him a little bit latter dropping her off. I came up behind to see what she looked like and poof she was gone. Drive a few more times around and couldn't find her. The I saw uncle LEO in an suv druving around so I took off. Came back later and he's sitting on 8th. Not sure if he was shooting radar or what. I did notice 2 WSW down a bit maybe watching them? Needless to say I left.

Went over to Cobb and saw 2 WSW. Not my type so I passed.

Shadow Stalker
09-22-16, 11:57
Drove through Seminole around 10 am. Nothing to report.

Drove over to Cobb saw one and a possible? Pictures attached. The for sure one isn't the best pic but might be recognizable. Saw the for sure one north of Cobb on Drake. She was pacing a three block stretch. She's the one with 2 pics sorry for the bad shots. The other was on drake at Cobb in her fuzzy slippers. Not 100% sure on this one. Didn't see anything on Cobb besides crazy uncle parked on Knight.

UCanWatch
09-22-16, 14:18
Who is makayla?Slender tan brunette with fake boobs that use to be on Knight.

Shadow Stalker
09-22-16, 17:33
Drove through Seminole around 10 am. Nothing to report.

Drove over to Cobb saw one and a possible? Pictures attached. The for sure one isn't the best pic but might be recognizable. Saw the for sure one north of Cobb on Drake. She was pacing a three block stretch. She's the one with 2 pics sorry for the bad shots. The other was on drake at Cobb in her fuzzy slippers. Not 100% sure on this one. Didn't see anything on Cobb besides crazy uncle parked on Knight.Alright so I came back around later this afternoon and found the girl on drake. Swooped in and picked her up. Says her name is Theresa. 42 yrs old looking pretty weathered, took out her top teeth. Did a BBBJCIM for $25. Nice and slow took direction well. She let me take a better photo. She does have a crack problem and when I say problem I mean she no more than opened up my door to spit and was on the phone placing an order. Dropped her off so she could meet her dealer. I did get digits if seniors want them. I will repeat.

IceXGrillZ
09-23-16, 20:19
I'd like to see anita, location and times?

NgjMan1
09-24-16, 13:51
I'd like to see anita, location and times?The area that she frequents is posted regularly here. Do some research and read some of the reviews.

Stud993
09-25-16, 18:54
I was passing on Knight at around 3 pm and spotted Cupcake (I did not know she was cupcake though), Stopped my car and she came sprinting. Asked what does she offer, she said everything. I asked for a 20 blow. She asked me to pay the money upfront and I did (My bad). When I was handing over the 20 she spotted another 10 in my wallet. She is a greedy *****. She wanted that 10 too. I knew where all this was going. So I said blow first. She started playing with her rather than blowing. I ended up self performing and asked her to leave after the act. She pulled the car keys and threw them at me.

I regret picking her up. She is no good and nothing but trouble.

BenjiFranklin
09-25-16, 22:54
Believe it or not she actually gave excellent BJ when she first started years ago. Now she pull this stuff all the time so I just drive by, sometimes I will slow down and she will start running to the car, I will let her get close and speed off. Payback is a *****!

I was passing on Knight at around 3 pm and spotted Cupcake (I did not know she was cupcake though), Stopped my car and she came sprinting. Asked what does she offer, she said everything. I asked for a 20 blow. She asked me to pay the money upfront and I did (My bad). When I was handing over the 20 she spotted another 10 in my wallet. She is a greedy *****. She wanted that 10 too. I knew where all this was going. So I said blow first. She started playing with her rather than blowing. I ended up self performing and asked her to leave after the act. She pulled the car keys and threw them at me.

I regret picking her up. She is no good and nothing but trouble.

CountryBoi3575
09-25-16, 23:53
Believe it or not she actually gave excellent BJ when she first started years ago. Now she pull this stuff all the time so I just drive by, sometimes I will slow down and she will start running to the car, I will let her get close and speed off. Payback is a *****!Just be thankful you didn't book a reservation near the pkwy last time she booked a room hers got cancelled and everyone else had to pay ufront.

Shadow Stalker
10-03-16, 17:44
Saw this one walking at 4:30 this afternoon. A little to rough for me, I'll keep hunting.

Shadow Stalker
10-03-16, 20:09
I picked up a young pregnant lady around 6:45 named Ashley. She walked out of the gas station and we made eye contact. I pulled up and she did the feel test. Not a bad looking young lady in her mid 20s maybe? Agreed to 25 BJ. I wish I had good news, It was less than inspiring. She kept gagging and complaining about Pre-cum and finished with a HJ. Wouldn't have been a cim finish either way but she gave up real early. Said she was new to the game but don't they all. I drove her back to knight and dropped her off. At this point it was getting dark but I spotted another one headed toward Johnston.

Saw another monger driving around hunting as well hoped he had better luck.

I personally will pass on by next time.

Shadow Stalker
10-04-16, 12:31
Any one know this one, I think she's the one I saw last night on knight. Also the Ashley I reviewed was at the bus stop on Cobb.

Shadow Stalker
10-04-16, 13:38
Ok boys I saw no less than 8 out today. 7 WSW and one BSW. I didn't get pics of all of them but here's what I could get. I hope you can identify a few of them even its a shot from behind. Until next time all be safe.

Shadow Stalker
10-06-16, 12:57
Ok boys I saw no less than 8 out today. 7 WSW and one BSW. I didn't get pics of all of them but here's what I could get. I hope you can identify a few of them even its a shot from behind. Until next time all be safe.I was hoping someone could help identify a couple of these. If cupcake is there I'd like to know who to stay away from.

Johnson8765
10-06-16, 16:56
Ok boys I saw no less than 8 out today. 7 WSW and one BSW. I didn't get pics of all of them but here's what I could get. I hope you can identify a few of them even its a shot from behind. Until next time all be safe.Based on nothing but that picture, I'd be tempted to drive down there and look for the one in the third picture from the left.

Shadow Stalker
10-06-16, 18:02
Saw Shana on knight this afternoon. Saw two others one bf and one wf. Real easy to work with, never discussed donation or really even asked for it. I just handed her some money at the end and she seemed thrilled. Took every drop and then spit. I'll see again. Sorry forgot to get a picture. Doesn't have a phone right now.

PizzlePro
10-08-16, 03:04
Cupcake has been reviewed in great detail throughout this forum. Look at my previous posts or do a simple "cupcake" search and you will see. I even posted her photo once before.

Davis4824
10-08-16, 16:59
I went through today just a little while ago around 3:00 pm and it was like a ghost town.

Shadow Stalker
10-11-16, 20:42
Cupcake has been reviewed in great detail throughout this forum. Look at my previous posts or do a simple "cupcake" search and you will see. I even posted her photo once before.I'm not looking for a review, I understand she's a dumpster fire. I've searched "cupcake" with no luck on a photo. I've also checked your posts. I see her mentioned but no photo. I just want to steer clear. The only thing I got is she a black female with a valley girl voice.

Trolled Cobb and knight just before dark with no luck.

PizzlePro
10-12-16, 13:38
Fellas, see the attached photo of Cupcake. She literally pulled her shorts down and spread her asscheeks in front of all the cars passing by today, around 4 PM, right on Cobb. You're asking for serious trouble if you decide to pick her up. I feel sorry for guys who are not reading this forum. Stay safe.Here is her photo and my original post. She's batshit crazy, and even though the pussy is really good, it's not worth the hassle and the risks associated. You will end up getting hustled, set up, or worse. She damaged my car door once.

Narducci
10-12-16, 19:06
I picked up a young pregnant lady around 6:45 named Ashley. She walked out of the gas station and we made eye contact. I pulled up and she did the feel test. Not a bad looking young lady in her mid 20s maybe? Agreed to 25 BJ. I wish I had good news, It was less than inspiring. She kept gagging and complaining about Pre-cum and finished with a HJ. Wouldn't have been a cim finish either way but she gave up real early. Said she was new to the game but don't they all. I drove her back to knight and dropped her off. At this point it was getting dark but I spotted another one headed toward Johnston.

Saw another monger driving around hunting as well hoped he had better luck.

I personally will pass on by next time.Saw that one out today and passed based on your recommendations. I was out today for 3 hrs, no action, period.

OscarGomez
10-13-16, 07:39
Saw Cupcake around 3:30 pm Yesterday on Knight. She dropped her bra and showed the tits. Kept on driving. LOL. Saw one prego WSW on Cobb around 1:30 p. M and then again a little before 3:30 pm.

OscarGomez
10-13-16, 07:59
Saw prego WSW on Cobb around 1:30 pm And then again around 3:30 pm Then saw Cupcake walking down night, as I drove by her she dropped the bra and flashed her tits. After seeing all the reports on her I drove right on by.

Shadow Stalker
10-13-16, 14:05
Saw that one out today and passed based on your recommendations. I was out today for 3 hrs, no action, period.Happy to help save you on that one.

I was out around 11:30. Saw a handful out. 3 on Knight, 2 on Cobb.

Had three get picked up literally in front of me including Anita in a Red dress today over off 7th and Seminole. I decided to pass on the others.

OscarGomez
10-13-16, 17:32
Had a dream today around 2:00 pm With WSW picked up at the bus stop on Cobb. Called herself Kee Kee. Did a pretty crappy job of trying to talk with an English accent but she had a room off University and was well worth the. 40. Took her time with a really decent BBBJCIMS. After taking a break for about 30 minutes started BBBJ again and then climbed on top for a ride. Nice and tight. She didn't have a number to get so just have to keep on the lookout for her later on. Definitely recommend her and looking forward to another encounter!

Member #6478
10-13-16, 17:42
Saw 2 young and decent looking BSW on Cobb, around 6 pm last night.

We made eye contact and I drove around. They ask me to stop.

But I wasn't feeling too confident.

Will check again today.

OscarGomez
10-14-16, 13:39
12:30 pm And just passed Anita on Seminole across from the projects. Looks like she's having a heated conversation with maybe her pimp?? No other SWs around. Went thru Cobb and Knight and it was the same.

Shadow Stalker
10-14-16, 21:06
I picked this one up off knight and wish I would have kept on driving or just paid her to get out of the car quicker. She had an oder and needed a shower pretty bad. She agreed to a $20 BBBJ so I thought I'd give it a shot. Then saw her meth mouth. Just couldn't do it. I forgot to get her name. This was a photo I took a few weeks ago.

Shadow Stalker
10-14-16, 21:08
Had a dream today around 2:00 pm With WSW picked up at the bus stop on Cobb. Called herself Kee Kee. Did a pretty crappy job of trying to talk with an English accent but she had a room off University and was well worth the. 40. Took her time with a really decent BBBJCIMS. After taking a break for about 30 minutes started BBBJ again and then climbed on top for a ride. Nice and tight. She didn't have a number to get so just have to keep on the lookout for her later on. Definitely recommend her and looking forward to another encounter!Welcome OscarGomez,

I see your new to the boards or at least new to posting. Thanks for the report, keep them coming.

OscarGomez
10-14-16, 21:55
Welcome OscarGomez,

I see your new to the boards or at least new to posting. Thanks for the report, keep them coming.Good to be welcomed. New to posting and to the area but been a monger for years. Didn't know about this site until the last few weeks. Nice to have a place to go to get better informed and share some info and experiences! Be safe!

CountryBoi3575
10-15-16, 10:13
Had a dream today around 2:00 pm With WSW picked up at the bus stop on Cobb. Called herself Kee Kee. Did a pretty crappy job of trying to talk with an English accent but she had a room off University and was well worth the. 40. Took her time with a really decent BBBJCIMS. After taking a break for about 30 minutes started BBBJ again and then climbed on top for a ride. Nice and tight. She didn't have a number to get so just have to keep on the lookout for her later on. Definitely recommend her and looking forward to another encounter!Do you have hotel and room number if shoot me a pm.

TN Runner
10-15-16, 18:07
Had a dream today around 2:00 pm With WSW picked up at the bus stop on Cobb. Called herself Kee Kee. Did a pretty crappy job of trying to talk with an English accent but she had a room off University and was well worth the. 40. Took her time with a really decent BBBJCIMS. After taking a break for about 30 minutes started BBBJ again and then climbed on top for a ride. Nice and tight. She didn't have a number to get so just have to keep on the lookout for her later on. Definitely recommend her and looking forward to another encounter!From out of town and not familiar with side streets. Info to Cobb from parkway please.

Shadow Stalker
10-15-16, 21:00
From out of town and not familiar with side streets. Info to Cobb from parkway please.Sent you a pm as well.

OscarGomez
10-17-16, 13:05
Made the rounds about 12:30 pm Only saw Anita out and about on 7th and Sequoyia. Had other things going so headed on to the house.

NgjMan1
10-17-16, 13:23
Did a run on Seminole, it was dead. Next up was Cobb and Knight. As I turned onto Cobb, LEO turned right behind me. Saw a decent WSW on Knight but couldn't stop because of LEO.

BigJoe79
10-17-16, 14:34
Did a run on Seminole, it was dead. Next up was Cobb and Knight. As I turned onto Cobb, LEO turned right behind me. Saw a decent WSW on Knight but couldn't stop because of LEO.Uncle LEO has been out heavy in both areas. Be safe.

Enigma9912
10-18-16, 11:57
Uncle LEO has been out heavy in both areas. Be safe.I noyic d the same thing at both locations yesterday. A lot heavier and more constant presence on Seminole though.

Enigma9912
10-18-16, 12:24
Had a dream today around 2:00 pm With WSW picked up at the bus stop on Cobb. Called herself Kee Kee. Did a pretty crappy job of trying to talk with an English accent but she had a room off University and was well worth the. 40. Took her time with a really decent BBBJCIMS. After taking a break for about 30 minutes started BBBJ again and then climbed on top for a ride. Nice and tight. She didn't have a number to get so just have to keep on the lookout for her later on. Definitely recommend her and looking forward to another encounter!Nice review. If anyone gets contact info on Kee Kee, please PM me to share. Thanks!

OscarGomez
10-19-16, 14:20
Nothing out on Knights or Cobb for now. Anita at one of her usual spots on Seminole and 7th. Lots of Uncle LEO out so be safe!

Davis4824
10-20-16, 00:15
Nothing out on Knights or Cobb for now. Anita at one of her usual spots on Seminole and 7th. Lots of Uncle LEO out so be safe!Does anybody have a pic of Anita, so I have an idea of who I might look for on Seminole.

Shadow Stalker
10-20-16, 21:18
Does anybody have a pic of Anita, so I have an idea of who I might look for on Seminole.Short blonde hair, sunglasses and a colorful dress (yellow, red, green, etc) Older with big tits and kinda sunbaked skin. Shouldn't be hard to spot. Sometimes walks the side streets. Out earlier in the day from my experiences.

I tried to get her to let me take a picture after a date and she declined.

OscarGomez
10-21-16, 15:35
Made a short run down Cobb and Knight. 1 WSW at the bus stop and 1 WSW around the curve. Neither one too much to look at.

Anyone else here having problems uploading photos here. Had a couple to post but keep being told upload failed.

CountryBoi3575
10-21-16, 17:08
Short blonde hair, sunglasses and a colorful dress (yellow, red, green, etc) Older with big tits and kinda sunbaked skin. Shouldn't be hard to spot. Sometimes walks the side streets. Out earlier in the day from my experiences.

I tried to get her to let me take a picture after a date and she declined.She's currently on vacation with Pam I'm sure she'll be back soon.

Gabbb
10-21-16, 21:55
Short blonde hair, sunglasses and a colorful dress (yellow, red, green, etc) Older with big tits and kinda sunbaked skin. Shouldn't be hard to spot. Sometimes walks the side streets. Out earlier in the day from my experiences.

I tried to get her to let me take a picture after a date and she declined.I see Anita often walking the Parkway between The Escort Inn, Governors and seminole, usually it's between3 and 5 in the afternoon she sometimes be walking with A guy but here lately she been walking by herself also saw Anita at The Escort Inn talking to LEO about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I believe Anita stays at The Escort Inn.

Tyler8675
10-22-16, 08:05
I see Anita often walking the Parkway between The Escort Inn, Governors and seminole, usually it's between3 and 5 in the afternoon she sometimes be walking with A guy but here lately she been walking by herself also saw Anita at The Escort Inn talking to LEO about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I believe Anita stays at The Escort Inn.Looks like Anita and Pam took a vacay last night.

OscarGomez
10-25-16, 15:32
Made a run after work. There are a few out today. There was 1 WSW coming around the bend at Hood and Cobb. Another by the bus stop at Cobb. There was also a WSW on Knight at the Eden Springs Apts. Trying to flag every car down that went by her. Then down to Seminole there was a Hispanic looking SW and a BSW before Seminole and 7th. There was also 2 WSWs on Seminole down past the Salvation Army. No sign on Uncle LEO. Good hunting guys!

Shadow Stalker
10-25-16, 15:43
Picked up Theresa (42 WSW) around 2 pm today. She's a little spooked due to recent police sting. She said a couple girls got picked up last Thursday. This is the 2nd time seeing her and she's got a pretty good memory. We didn't discuss money I just gave her 30 for her time. She takes her time and gives pretty good lip service and catches it all before spitting. She's in a black shirt and jeans. A little weather beaten and she will take out her top teeth before.

CountryBoi3575
10-25-16, 17:09
Picked up Theresa (42 WSW) around 2 pm today. She's a little spooked due to recent police sting. She said a couple girls got picked up last Thursday. This is the 2nd time seeing her and she's got a pretty good memory. We didn't discuss money I just gave her 30 for her time. She takes her time and gives pretty good lip service and catches it all before spitting. She's in a black shirt and jeans. A little weather beaten and she will take out her top teeth before.Damn some gum action huh.

Davis4824
10-25-16, 23:02
I made the circuit today around 2:30 - 3, It was dead. I finally saw a wise named Emily. She looked kinda young, a little on the plump side with some very large sagging breast. I picked her up about half way down Cobb. Said that she doesn't come out much. Asked for $40, I told her I thought that was a little high. She said that she was worth it. I offered $30 and she accepted. She was definitely not worth $40, wasn't worth $30 either. If you pick her up, you will need to instruct her. Happy hunting.

NgjMan1
10-28-16, 12:05
Looks like Anita and Pam took a vacay last night.Was on my way home after an appointment and decided to drive Seminole. Looks like Anita is back from vacation. Not interested but thought her fans would like to know!

OscarGomez
10-29-16, 12:43
Was on my way home after an appointment and decided to drive Seminole. Looks like Anita is back from vacation. Not interested but thought her fans would like to know!Here's a pic I got yesterday.

OscarGomez
10-31-16, 15:30
Made a run after work around 2:00 pm Anita was on Seminole across from the projects. BSW walking down Hood and then Kee Kee was across from the apartments on Knight. Didn't stop.

Gareth
11-07-16, 13:17
For those who like our photos right side up!

OggyTheDoggy
11-07-16, 22:38
Been a long time since I posted, but decided to make the rounds. I was at the Wavaho near Cobb and saw a BSW inside. I was getting gas and she was leaving the store. I have seen her before. She's kinda hyper and sleepy at the same time, but she gets the job done. We went to a secluded locale and got to it. Wanted $30 for an oral report but she got a Jackson and didn't argue. Gave me a much needed BBBJCIM. Dropped her off at the parking lot of the Wavaho, and just as she was getting out of my car, our friend LEO pulled very quickly into the parking lot nearby. I paused in the car for a second, slowly backed out of the lot and drove off. Totally expected to get stung, but I guess it was a coincidence. I drove home sweating bullets. Anyway, stay careful out there fellas. I think this might have spooked me off for a while.

Shadow Stalker
11-07-16, 23:35
Drove down Cobb and Knight. I saw 4 ladies out but always right before or as I passed. Almost hit one of them (WSW) in the damn street on Cobb. She had to be on something out there dancing around. Saw a young lady down on knight had a real big black dude sitting in the shadows just a few feet away. All this between 5:30 & 6:00.

RobertBent
11-08-16, 19:09
Been a long time since I posted, but decided to make the rounds. I was at the Wavaho near Cobb and saw a BSW inside. I was getting gas and she was leaving the store. I have seen her before. She's kinda hyper and sleepy at the same time, but she gets the job done. We went to a secluded locale and got to it. Wanted $30 for an oral report but she got a Jackson and didn't argue. Gave me a much needed BBBJCIM. Dropped her off at the parking lot of the Wavaho, and just as she was getting out of my car, our friend LEO pulled very quickly into the parking lot nearby. I paused in the car for a second, slowly backed out of the lot and drove off. Totally expected to get stung, but I guess it was a coincidence. I drove home sweating bullets. Anyway, stay careful out there fellas. I think this might have spooked me off for a while.They usually do the sting, before the act happens.

Petty theft probably happens like crazy at that gas station, which is why they probably hang out there.

OscarGomez
11-09-16, 01:05
Made a run earlier this afternoon saw 2 WSW on Seminole and 7th. One big girl and one really skinny. Passed on both. Saw 1 BSW on Knight and passed on her as well.

Sorry about the last couple of photos I posted. I guess it's hard for some people to figure out that they can turn their phone around and still be able to view the picture. Be safe.

OscarGomez
11-14-16, 16:48
Made a run after work around 2:30. Anita off of Seminole. Saw one BSW and one WSW on Knight.

OscarGomez
11-14-16, 18:54
Saw this one walking at 4:30 this afternoon. A little to rough for me, I'll keep hunting.I'm not sure if this one is a SW or not. I've seen her several times sitting out on the little hill with the homeless people by the Salvation Army. Matter of fact she was sitting out there this afternoon around 2:45. You're right though, she's pretty rough. I couldn't go there. LOL.

Gabbb
11-17-16, 20:49
I think I may have seen Anita today, if in fact it was her she went through A makeover, instead of walking Seminole and Governor's in A nice dress or pantsuit saw her on Cobb Road wearing blue jeans and A black polo shirt; looked Awesome as always.

OscarGomez
11-21-16, 17:24
Made a run after work about 2:00. Anita was in front of the Salvation Army along with 2 BSWs. Passed. Went on around to Cobb and saw 1 WSW coming out from the bus stop. She looked over at me but didn't give any signals whatsoever. I went on down to Knight did the turn around to see if she was still walking. She was. I made a couple of passes by her and finally she waived on the 3rd pass. I pulled over and she got on in. After getting in she appeared to be a little buzzed. Once she pulled out her bottle of wine I then knew she was. LOL. Said her name was Stephanie. She quoted me. 30 cents for BJ. Since I knew she was buzzed I told her I only had. 10 cents. She thought for a minute and then agreed. Gave a decent BJ. It was kinda strange when she had me put a cover on during the action but as I started to get close she pulled it off and said she wanted cim. She had no clue I had been building up for a few days and was surprised when it not only went in her mouth, it went all over her face and nose. LOL. She didn't seem to mind even though I didn't have anything to wipe up. (Probably cause of the alcohol) So she wiped it off with her jacket. Guess she wanted to get some meds cause she tried to make a call and nobody answered. Dropped her off at some apartments on Knight and left for home.

OscarGomez
11-21-16, 17:25
Here a picture of Stephanie. For some reason I couldn't get it downloaded on my previous post.

SlimDawg87
11-22-16, 11:30
Pm me info on good streetwalkers and best place to meet.

Shadow Stalker
11-22-16, 12:03
Made a run after work about 2:00. Anita was in front of the Salvation Army along with 2 BSWs. Passed. Went on around to Cobb and saw 1 WSW coming out from the bus stop. She looked over at me but didn't give any signals whatsoever. I went on down to Knight did the turn around to see if she was still walking. She was. I made a couple of passes by her and finally she waived on the 3rd pass. I pulled over and she got on in. After getting in she appeared to be a little buzzed. Once she pulled out her bottle of wine I then knew she was. LOL. Said her name was Stephanie. She quoted me. 30 cents for BJ. Since I knew she was buzzed I told her I only had. 10 cents. She thought for a minute and then agreed. Gave a decent BJ. It was kinda strange when she had me put a cover on during the action but as I started to get close she pulled it off and said she wanted cim. She had no clue I had been building up for a few days and was surprised when it not only went in her mouth, it went all over her face and nose. LOL. She didn't seem to mind even though I didn't have anything to wipe up. (Probably cause of the alcohol) So she wiped it off with her jacket. Guess she wanted to get some meds cause she tried to make a call and nobody answered. Dropped her off at some apartments on Knight and left for home.That's awesome check your pm's.

Prettygrl627
11-29-16, 20:18
Took a lunch cruise, nothing too intense, just checking out the scenery. I don't usually mess around when working. Your favorite uncle was all over the gov quadrant. Ended up taking a quick run down Cobb, and saw Cupcake trotting down Knight. She made eye contact and I waved a wad of jacksons at her. Couldn't stop cause someone was behind me. Didn't really care to stop anyway because she is trouble. Stay away from her LOL. Saw more uncle around knight. Stay safe, don't get caught in the moment.Muah.

Muah.

Muah.

BigJoe79
12-02-16, 13:36
Just took a run down knight / cobb. It is dry. I have actually never seen one out there.

RobertBent
12-02-16, 14:56
Just took a run down knight / cobb. It is dry. I have actually never seen one out there.They only appear when certain forums users go out looking.

OldLight
12-21-16, 18:40
Stopped at the light. This lady comes up calls herself suzy Q and wants me to unlock the door. She looked like she had been rode many times and put up wet as they say.

Was at the corner of Cobb and and Drake. So it looks like to me they are walking in the cold.

There just has to be better ones than Suzy?

Yikes.

OscarGomez
12-26-16, 08:33
Stopped at the light. This lady comes up calls herself suzy Q and wants me to unlock the door. She looked like she had been rode many times and put up wet as they say.

Was at the corner of Cobb and and Drake. So it looks like to me they are walking in the cold.

There just has to be better ones than Suzy?

Yikes.There are a couple I've run into. WSWs, Dee Dee a little young red head 20 something, Kee Kee a blonde, 30 ish and Tammy, brunette around 40 something. Most of the others are crackheads, especially the BSWs, so beware. Stay away from the hyped up crazy bitches. Good luck.

HSVObserver
12-28-16, 16:08
They only appear when certain forums users go out looking.Actually, SW fishing is a lot like "real fishing. " The longer your line is in the water the more successful you are. These girls don't set up a lawn chair and sit outside all day. You have to be cruising during the 30 minute window here and there when they are out. That takes a LOT of cruising to find one sometimes. Sometimes you get lucky on your first pass.

I may hit the hot spots 6 or 7 times a day M-F and only end up picking up 2 during that time. Sometimes more. Lately (last 2-3 weeks) it has been REAL slow. Which means there are likely a few on vacation at the blue roof inn. But they will be out soon and things will be back to normal.

BjTilliCum
12-28-16, 16:33
Actually, SW fishing is a lot like "real fishing. " The longer your line is in the water the more successful you are. These girls don't set up a lawn chair and sit outside all day. You have to be cruising during the 30 minute window here and there when they are out. That takes a LOT of cruising to find one sometimes. Sometimes you get lucky on your first pass.

I may hit the hot spots 6 or 7 times a day M-F and only end up picking up 2 during that time. Sometimes more. Lately (last 2-3 weeks) it has been REAL slow. Which means there are likely a few on vacation at the blue roof inn. But they will be out soon and things will be back to normal.Seems like a lot of work to me. Why not just go with a known provider?

RobertBent
12-28-16, 17:35
I may hit the hot spots 6 or 7 times a day M-F and only end up picking up 2 during that time.That's quite a lot of driving around looking for SWs. Makes sense if you're a taxi driver or LEO, hehe.

HSVObserver
12-29-16, 09:05
That's quite a lot of driving around looking for SWs. Makes sense if you're a taxi driver or LEO, hehe.Wrong and wrong. Guess again.

HSVObserver
12-29-16, 09:17
Seems like a lot of work to me. Why not just go with a known provider?First there are guys complaining that they never see any providers out. Then when I explain the effort that is sometimes required I am questioned why and accused of being a cop. Really?

To answer your question about why I don't go with a known provider;.

1. Providers take too much planning and time to execute.

2. Economics. I can see two SW a week for $50. Two visits with a provider would cost $200-$300 a week. That works out to $200 per month vs $800-$1200 per month.

3. I enjoy the hunt.

4. I can decide last minute I want to see someone on my lunch break, find one, pick up and complete visit. All in under 30 minutes.

Member #5394
12-29-16, 12:08
First there are guys complaining that they never see any providers out. Then when I explain the effort that is sometimes required I am questioned why and accused of being a cop. Really?

2. Economics. I can see two SW a week for $50. Two visits with a provider would cost $200-$300 a week. That works out to $200 per month vs $800-$1200 per month.

3. I enjoy the hunt.

4. I can decide last minute I want to see someone on my lunch break, find one, pick up and complete visit. All in under 30 minutes.Excellent explanation. In truth, not all SW fans are bottom fishermen. Many have bona fide motivations for seeking their services as you suggest. Years ago, there was a famous strip known to be SW heaven in a Texas town. Gentlemen from all walks of life regularly cruised and chatted up the women. LEO, for the most part, tolerated it. At one end of the strip was a Dennys or some 24 hour place like that. Gents started hanging out there having coffee between rounds and eventually the little group came to be known at the 'hunt club. ' Some of those guys are still friends after 25 years. Common interests sometimes produce unexpected friendships.

I'll say too that the economics and expediency also sound attractive to many.

Good post.

Ginal
12-29-16, 12:59
No better reason. Known providers can be just as flaky as SW. You don't have to catch fish everytime you go out in the boat.

MammieJammer
12-29-16, 18:18
No better reason. Known providers can be just as flaky as SW. You don't have to catch fish everytime you go out in the boat.That's a great line! Ginal it's good to see you haven't seen you much around the Birmingham forum lately you've been missed brother. MJ.

OscarGomez
12-29-16, 19:19
First there are guys complaining that they never see any providers out. Then when I explain the effort that is sometimes required I am questioned why and accused of being a cop. Really?

3. I enjoy the hunt.

4. I can decide last minute I want to see someone on my lunch break, find one, pick up and complete visit. All in under 30 minutes.Great post. I definitely agree with you! Last night I tried to add a post stating pretty much the same reasons you did. For whatever reason it didn't. Glad someone got through.

OscarGomez
12-29-16, 19:20
Wrong and wrong. Guess again.I whole heartedly agree!!

HSVObserver
12-29-16, 22:57
No better reason. Known providers can be just as flaky as SW. You don't have to catch fish everytime you go out in the boat.Some folks think SW hunting is a dangerous game played with a bunch of crackheads. It can be. But if you play safe and use a little common sense you can find some decent women out there that treat you good every time you pick them up. I use them for HJ or BJ only and have only had one or two bad experiences in 30 years of cruising!

If anyone thinks "known providers" are a safer path. Just go read the posts on the "Backpage Reviews. " No shows, bait and switch, inaccurate pics, pay up front and then get a cash and dash. No telling what is behind that hotel room (or apartment) door.

I see what's getting in my car and I know what it will cost. Only anticipation is. How good is her service? Some are outstanding, some are average.

Member #5394
12-29-16, 23:38
No better reason. Known providers can be just as flaky as SW. You don't have to catch fish everytime you go out in the boat.Right. Both have their risks but to tell you the truth, HSVO's view takes that into account very well. Going into a providers incall requires a great deal more caution than inviting a lady into your car. While I do prefer established, incall providers I also prefer the more mature ladies who understand that risk and go out of their way to ensure I'm comfortable. It's so nice to find a drama-free, pretend-free, mature lady who's been around awhile. Makes being a regular easy.

Shadow Stalker
01-03-17, 16:12
Saw this girl walking today. Anyone now if she's a player?

RobertBent
01-03-17, 17:25
Saw this girl walking today. Anyone now if she's a player?Nice shot. Did she even notice you taking that pic?

Member #5394
01-03-17, 17:30
Saw this girl walking today. Anyone now if she's a player?First, are we sure it's a girl?

OscarGomez
01-03-17, 17:40
Saw this girl walking today. Anyone now if she's a player?At first I thought it might be Dee Dee. But she looks a little taller. If it is her she has gotten rid of her dyed pinkish / red hair. It's been a couple of months since I've been with her and only the one time. It was night time as well. If it is her then it would be worthwhile. Gives a nice BBBJCIM, got completely naked in my car and has nicely shaven snatch. Damage 20. If I get another shot at her, I'll definitely get a room!! Just didn't feel comfortable enough at the spot we went to to do anything else.

Shadow Stalker
01-03-17, 18:01
First, are we sure it's a girl?😳 I thought so. The only time "she" looked up was when I snapped the pic otherwise was on the phone the whole stroll.

ChrisPoontang
01-03-17, 21:39
Saw this girl walking today. Anyone now if she's a player?Yeah she's a player!

My hoedar (hoe radar) is ringing like a school when looking at her picture.

She shows all the signs of being a prostitute. I love her.

Shadow Stalker
01-04-17, 19:23
I looked all day today for the girl I saw yesterday. No luck. I did see a WSW with red hair. I called her over I asked her name, Brittany maybe late 20's. She asked what I wanted. I said quick head. She says I can't today sorry. I must have passed her 4-5 times throughout the day between knight and Cobb. Even to the point she was pointing me out to a couple BSW that were out for a short time. Only saw them once. Finally pulled up next to her and said "you think I'm a cop" she says "yea". I told her its to fucking cold out there to be fucking around and get in. She did without hesitation. Drive to a spot. Did a quick one. Cost me $20. I asked for her number as she'll do in a pinch but admitted to stealing the phone from someone so I didn't waste the time to write it down. Hope it wasn't one of you guys. Also wasted no time ordering up a couple oxy pills on the drive back.

I'll look for the other girl again tomorrow. Be safe and have fun.

OscarGomez
01-04-17, 21:15
I looked all day today for the girl I saw yesterday. No luck. I did see a WSW with red hair. I called her over I asked her name, Brittany maybe late 20's. She asked what I wanted. I said quick head. She says I can't today sorry. I must have passed her 4-5 times throughout the day between knight and Cobb. Even to the point she was pointing me out to a couple BSW that were out for a short time. Only saw them once. Finally pulled up next to her and said "you think I'm a cop" she says "yea". I told her its to fucking cold out there to be fucking around and get in. She did without hesitation. Drive to a spot. Did a quick one. Cost me $20. I asked for her number as she'll do in a pinch but admitted to stealing the phone from someone so I didn't waste the time to write it down. Hope it wasn't one of you guys. Also wasted no time ordering up a couple oxy pills on the drive back.

I'll look for the other girl again tomorrow. Be safe and have fun.Goes to show, a little persistence, patience and even a little luck sometimes and you'll find them out there on Knights and Cobb. They aren't a figment of some of our imaginations. Good hunting!

Shadow Stalker
01-05-17, 23:13
Goes to show, a little persistence, patience and even a little luck sometimes and you'll find them out there on Knights and Cobb. They aren't a figment of some of our imaginations. Good hunting!Oh they're out there on knight / Cobb almost every time I visit Huntsville. I've picked up at least 6 different ones over the last 6 months. I've also cruzed around and seem them out but didn't pick up any dates. There's the one place on knight they stay at I think. Everyone of them swear he's not a pimp just a nice guy who lets them crash but it's like a revolving door. I've never been offered services inside just pick up and drop off 3 or 4 different ones out of the driveway and he's sat on the porch. Then the bus stop on Cobb. Although I haven't pick any of them up yet. Now seminole has been real slow, haven't seen anything the last 3-4 trips in. I've had a little success on drake with Theresa. Brittany gave me another route to look at, I think I'll check it out before I share that one. The two BSW I saw couple days ago. I think one was the crazy chick. She stared me down and was talking to herself as I passed by and the other had a big winter coat on with the hood up. Super skinny and taller from what I could tell by her bottom half. She was the one Britany pointed me out to, I asked her if she was telling people I was a cop and she laughed and said yea sorry.

OscarGomez
01-06-17, 00:11
Made a run only down Knight earlier this evening. Not much going on. Did see one older blond WSW but had other things going on so didn't stop.

OscarGomez
01-06-17, 16:40
Made the loop around 1:15. Beware boys! LEO out in full force today, especially on Knight were I saw 6 cruisers. Seminole dead. Really hope to find some strange today but decided to play it safe and go with one of my regular providers. Stay safe and Happy New Year!

Shadow Stalker
01-06-17, 20:19
Made the loop around 1:15. Beware boys! LEO out in full force today, especially on Knight were I saw 6 cruisers. Seminole dead. Really hope to find some strange today but decided to play it safe and go with one of my regular providers. Stay safe and Happy New Year!I came through between 2:30-3:30 saw nothing, not even the LE you saw. Checked out both areas back and forth a couple times. I did see one 60+ year old lady get picked on off Cobb in a big coat, was thinking what the hell. Saw her get dropped of on knight at appartments, just caught a ride with another old lady she knew I guess. LOL I can imagine a cop pulling them over after seeing that from a distance and finding them two in the car.

OscarGomez
01-07-17, 23:24
Made a quick run thru Knight and Cobb about 7:15 tonight. Guess it's too cold cause nothing going on.

OscarGomez
01-11-17, 12:37
Made a run about 10:30. One WSW on Knights. Not a beauty at all. Missing teeth. One brunette WSW at the bus stop in Cobb. Gave me the look and not too bad looking. Had to go to work so couldn't stop anyway. Good hunting today guys!!

OldLight
01-11-17, 13:01
I just happened to be in the area of Cobb and Knight. Nothing on the street. Then went down Drake toward Patton. Saw one walk down a side street. Stopped and spoke with her. But just not my type.

Went on down to Patton to the west. There were 3 out between Drake and the Arsenal.

OscarGomez
01-11-17, 23:10
Went through Knight around 7:20 tonight. Had a dream with Gypsy Rose WSW. Found a decent spot and started a really nice, slow BBBJ with FIV that she agreed on for a Jackson. After about 10 minutes of this she looked up and asked if I had a condom, and said if I did would I like to fuck her. Of course, I said, No. LMAO sure. She climbed on and rode CG and we finished with some mish. Would definitely try her again sometime. Shaved, tight, nice mammys, and probably a 36 B.

HSVObserver
01-12-17, 20:50
Went through Knight around 7:20 tonight. Had a dream with Gypsy Rose WSW. Found a decent spot and started a really nice, slow BBBJ with FIV that she agreed on for a Jackson. After about 10 minutes of this she looked up and asked if I had a condom, and said if I did would I like to fuck her. Of course, I said, No. LMAO sure. She climbed on and rode CG and we finished with some mish. Would definitely try her again sometime. Shaved, tight, nice mammys, and probably a 36 B.Wow, I haven't seen her in months! Nice girl. Pretty nice looking also! Good to hear she's back!

OscarGomez
01-14-17, 12:18
Made a run through Knights and Cobb about 10:15 this morning. Nothing on Knight. One BSW on Cobb. Nothing to speak of.

RobertBent
01-14-17, 23:56
My experience from "night fishing" at the "2 spots" (Cob / Kni and Sim).

Sim is very dead, mainly poor males and young thugs shuffling around there. I did see an older WSW on my previous trip, but then go a close up of her face and was immediately turn off.

Cob / Kni is hit or miss, mainly what I saw here were 1 or 2 SW with their management chillin nearby, usually at the bus stop on Cob.

I did dream with a younger WSW on one trip, it was a decent carplay.

I'm curious to know if there are better spots in town with a different selection than what you see at these 2 spots.

Maybe selection is better in the day hours?

I remember a monger posting a while back that Decatur had a SW scene, which was supposedly more active than what is here. Is that true?

OscarGomez
01-15-17, 21:00
Made a run through Knights around 6:30 tonight. BSW, Avaya, was out. There was also a redheaded WSW, I don't think I had ever seen before, out as well. Was too tired to stop after a long week.

OscarGomez
01-16-17, 17:46
Made a run down Knights about 3:30 this afternoon. Looks like Gypsy Rose is out again this afternoon. She must have pulled an all nighter last night. She looks pretty haggled. Unlike when I first met her last week when she said she had just gotten out that day. Wonder if she's been out since then!!

OscarGomez
01-17-17, 16:32
Made a run about 2:15 this afternoon. Saw Anita (pictured) on Clinton, with maybe a possible handler?? Seminole dead. On Cobb by the bus stop saw 2 BDW and 1 WSW (Tammy). Knights was dead as well.

Jshintn
01-17-17, 21:10
Made a run down Knights about 3:30 this afternoon. Looks like Gypsy Rose is out again this afternoon. She must have pulled an all nighter last night. She looks pretty haggled. Unlike when I first met her last week when she said she had just gotten out that day. Wonder if she's been out since then!!I am very new to this and new to the area. Can you folks help me out in letting me know the going rate (s) for "services" from someone like Gypsy Rose?

Is she good? BBBJ? CIM? Help me out here (please).

OscarGomez
01-18-17, 16:29
Made a run around 2:15. Saw 2 WSW, one blond and one brunette (pictured) on Cobb. Saw 2 WSW on Knights, one blonde and the other was Gypsy Rose.

Jshintn
01-19-17, 14:42
Am new to this area Buchanan's checked it out and saw these two WSW. Perhaps someone can fill me in. Sorry it's not a good pic, tried to snap it while driving by.

RobertBent
01-19-17, 22:36
Made a run around 2:15. Saw 2 WSW, one blond and one brunette (pictured) on Cobb. Saw 2 WSW on Knights, one blonde and the other was Gypsy Rose.Your "run" reports are appreciated.

Would be nice though if you and another senior member could respond to some of the questions being asked here.

Jshintn
01-19-17, 23:46
Am new to this area Buchanan's checked it out and saw these two WSW. Perhaps someone can fill me in. Sorry it's not a good pic, tried to snap it while driving by.Sorry. Damn auto-correct! I meant to type that I cruised Cobb & Knight. I don't know how that turned into "Buchanan's".

OscarGomez
01-20-17, 08:53
Your "run" reports are appreciated.

Would be nice though if you and another senior member could respond to some of the questions being asked here.Sorry. I haven't seen any questions directed toward me. I do respond to pms that are directed to me though. I don't recall getting one from you if that's the case.

OscarGomez
01-20-17, 08:58
Sorry. Damn auto-correct! I meant to type that I cruised Cobb & Knight. I don't know how that turned into "Buchanan's".Yeah. It is a little blurry. Can't really determine who they may be given the quality. I understand though. It's tough trying to drive, hold a phone and try to be inconspicuous at the same time!! LOL. Got to love the spell check as well. Keep practicing and thanks for the info.

RobertBent
01-20-17, 18:06
Sorry. I haven't seen any questions directed toward me. I do respond to pms that are directed to me though. I don't recall getting one from you if that's the case.See: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5156-Streetwalker-Reports&p=3231896&viewfull=1#post3231896.

CrzyMad
01-23-17, 09:52
Has anyone seen a BSW that goes by Nevia she had Red in her hair saw her a couple of times this summer have not seen her since.

OscarGomez
01-23-17, 11:56
Has anyone seen a BSW that goes by Nevia she had Red in her hair saw her a couple of times this summer have not seen her since.If it's the same Nevia I know of, then I saw her about 2 weeks ago around 7:30 pm Between Knights and Cobb. She was wearing a short brown wig with some blond highlights. Gives a decent BBBJCIM. Let FIV and had nicely shaved beaver.

CrzyMad
01-23-17, 17:21
If it's the same Nevia I know of, then I saw her about 2 weeks ago around 7:30 pm Between Knights and Cobb. She was wearing a short brown wig with some blond highlights. Gives a decent BBBJCIM. Let FIV and had nicely shaved beaver.Damm I must keep missing her.

JwbTech
01-26-17, 06:08
In town for work and visited Cobb and bam a WSW awesome head game 20 next night BBBJCIM 20 another WSW tonight it was dead I've been going between 10 pm and 2:30 am tonight it's dead.

Shadow Stalker
01-26-17, 19:32
Saw a Sws on knight, she gave a look. I swung around and she got right in. Says her name is Jennifer 35 yrs old. She had a nice quite spot that we went. $25 BBBJCIM she had a slight gag reflex which I didn't mind and was kinda hot. Slight moan to go with it. Did the job and dropped her off at her place. Talkative to and from, I asked what her demean is, crack.

Onthedl66
01-27-17, 01:28
Made a run about 2:15 this afternoon. Saw Anita (pictured) on Clinton, with maybe a possible handler?? Seminole dead. On Cobb by the bus stop saw 2 BDW and 1 WSW (Tammy). Knights was dead as well.Ha oh shit! I've seen these two in multiple places before. Good to know the background. I usually see them on Holmes Ave.

Member #6478
02-02-17, 12:20
Looking for a safe spot for a car Date, safe from neighbors and LE.

Please PM any recommendations.

Thanks.

OldLight
02-03-17, 12:36
Saw a cute little one called Shanna. She is all smiles and ready to please any way she can. She dresses like a little hobo. Strawberry blonde / soon to be red head she said.

Does not seem to walk the street much. Hangs ut at a small apartment complex, waving to the crowd.

OscarGomez
02-08-17, 07:51
Saw a cute little one called Shanna. She is all smiles and ready to please any way she can. She dresses like a little hobo. Strawberry blonde / soon to be red head she said.

Does not seem to walk the street much. Hangs ut at a small apartment complex, waving to the crowd.Where did you happen to see her?

OldLight
02-08-17, 13:46
Where did you happen to see her?My bad. I should have said where I saw her. She hangs out on Knight street. The Apartments about 1/2 way down 4105. Building on the left as you face the complex. Apartment closest to the street.

She said she was there only as long as it took to fix her car.

HSVObserver
02-09-17, 11:34

Does not seem to walk the street much. Hangs ut at a small apartment complex, waving to the crowd.Shanna seems to come and go (like most of them). Lately she has been back out and available. In my opinion she gives the best BBBJ. Period! Never had one better! Worth picking up if you get the chance.

OldLight
02-09-17, 13:09
Where did you happen to see her?Saw her about a week ago now.

I agree best BBBJ I have had so far.

Enigma9912
02-09-17, 14:45
Shanna seems to come and go (like most of them). Lately she has been back out and available. In my opinion she gives the best BBBJ. Period! Never had one better! Worth picking up if you get the chance.I wish I knew the right time to go. I seem to always come up short on my drive through this area.

AdmireMyRealit
02-09-17, 16:18
My bad. I should have said where I saw her. She hangs out on Knight street. The Apartments about 1/2 way down 4105. Building on the left as you face the complex. Apartment closest to the street.

She said she was there only as long as it took to fix her car.If we are talking about the ine with a petite body and huge tits, she told me she only does CBJ no exceptions.

BjTilliCum
02-09-17, 18:58
Saw her about a week ago now.

I agree best BBBJ I have had so far.Damn, that good? Might have to give street game a try for this one. How old is she and what does she look like?

OldLight
02-10-17, 13:02
Damn, that good? Might have to give street game a try for this one. How old is she and what does she look like?Think she is about 27-28, Not bad to look at. Strawberry blonde.

OldLight
02-10-17, 13:12
Made a run on Knight. Was hoping to see Shanna. Did not see her around. Was a bit cold might be keeping them inside.

Did a second lap and noticed a WSW at corner of Elmore and Knight. Her name is Melissa. About 5'6" 130 lbs. Black hair to shoulders with red undertone. (red colored hair under the Black hair in the back) about 34 years old.

Said she is staying with friends in the apartments until her truck is repaired. So she is working the street to help pay the bills. Not a bad looking young lady. BBBJ and FS on menu.

PM me if you would like her number. She gave it to me and told me to give it out to those here. I have a pic. But having a rough time getting off my phone into an email or anything.

OldLight
02-10-17, 13:18
Finally got the pic.

OscarGomez
02-11-17, 15:17
Made a run through Knights and Cobb about 1:10 this afternoon. Saw one WSW and that was it.

LazyDave
02-12-17, 11:31
Think she is about 27-28, Not bad to look at. Strawberry blonde.I've seen her several times and she gave me some digits, but they belonged to her handler. Shanna is actually 39 although agree she looks younger. She's been trying to get her car fix for months now LOL. She moves back and forth between working spots. If you have a place to host she will rock your world.

OscarGomez
02-12-17, 18:27
If it's the same Shanna that I've heard of, the reason she hasn't gotten her car fixed is that she can't stay off the crack. LOL. I saw her off Knights a couple of weeks back. She was so strung out I wouldn't let her in the car. Don't need that shit.

Johnson8765
02-13-17, 01:15
If anyone has gotten Melissa's number I'd be interested in getting it. Not hearing back from OldLight. Thanks!

Enigma9912
02-13-17, 13:33
If anyone has gotten Melissa's number I'd be interested in getting it. Not hearing back from OldLight. Thanks!Same here.

Jshintn
02-15-17, 16:29
Around noon I went through Cobb & Knight and saw only one WSW. She looked rough. Passed her up. And went through Seminole and saw only Anita. Who looked even rougher. Must be an off day.

OscarGomez
02-15-17, 18:01
Made a run around 2:50 pm today. Saw one WSW on Cobb at the apartments across from the bus stop. Another WSW with handler on Knights close to Airport Dr.

OldLight
02-17-17, 12:22
Made a Run down Knight. Not much action. One BBW WSW redhead. Forget her name.

Did call Melisa to see what she was upto. She got her truck fixed. She said she will be limiting her business now. So if you want to see her better give her a call.

I think she will not be around much longer. She did say she had not been on the street much last few days as there had been stings taking place on the street.

Said she had some regulars fill the down time for her. So I figured better get it while I can. BBBJ, CS. I have not complaints. She works it better than most I have seen.

Johnson8765
02-17-17, 15:29

Did call Melisa to see what she was upto. She got her truck fixed. She said she will be limiting her business now. So if you want to see her better give her a call.

I think she will not be around much longer. She did say she had not been on the street much last few days as there had been stings taking place on the street.

Said she had some regulars fill the down time for her. So I figured better get it while I can. BBBJ, CS. I have not complaints. She works it better than most I have seen.I've called and texted and gotten nothing back.

Johnson8765
02-17-17, 15:41

Said she had some regulars fill the down time for her. So I figured better get it while I can. BBBJ, CS. I have not complaints. She works it better than most I have seen.Today I let the number ring until voicemail picked up, which I either hadn't done before or there wasn't voicemail before, I'm not sure. Anyway, M&M Paving and Concrete.

Lizzard57
02-17-17, 16:48
Made a run down Cobb / Knight this afternoon around 1 saw two WSW and one BSW did not partake as uncle LEO was out in unmarked cars so be careful on the streets.