PDA

View Full Version : Map to find Girls

Mister Quick
02-22-07, 11:15
I recently spent a week out of state. Checked out the forum before I left for the city I was going to and found some, but not a lot of useful info for picking up girls. Seems the guys on that forum liked to talk about finding girls in the normal places or used nicknames about them that an outsider such as myslef did not know anything about. The few references to actual street names refered to picking up gals on a street that ran the entire length of town. Like saying you found a girl on Kimberly Rd in the Quad Cities!

I have thus decided to post maps of the three places I have gotten lucky more than once: here, Bloomington and Rockford. The two other cities I have found SW (Decatur and Springfield IL) I did so only once and do not feel confident saying what areas are good ones. These are not the most detailed maps in the world. I have simply hi-lighted in redish / pink the general areas where I have picked up girls or seen them available in the past. These will thus give visitors to town a general idea of the location where one can find girls.

I started a new topic for this so it will not get buried under a dozen pages of new reports and visitors will be able to find the info easily. It would be nice if other Senior Members would do the same for cities they have knowledge of.

I have had better luck on the Iowa side of the river. I have only picked up a girl once on the Illinois side, although one did ask to get dropped in the marked area in Illinois (gave me $5 for the ride) and I have seen a few possibles that were abit on the ugly side there.

I wound up not getting a rental car, on my trip. I was thus unable to check out the local talent. I also checked out the local LEO website for the town and found pics of 3 SWs there. I am posting them in Rockford.

Kyle Mcfadden
06-14-10, 10:15
I started a new topic for this so it will not get buried under a dozen pages of new reports and visitors will be able to find the info easily. It would be nice if other Senior Members would do the same for cities they have knowledge of.Very much appreciated!