PDA

View Full Version : Azaria

Stoner
02-10-07, 06:15
Can anyone pass me some info for contacting her? I'm going to give it another shot when I am down 2 weeks from now.

Is she retired? She posts on "ruff ruff", but no ads, no listing. WTF? I love her looks, but she is impossible to get a hold of. I've been trying for almost 2 years with her! LOL

Will911
02-10-07, 08:28
Can anyone pass me some info for contacting her? I'm going to give it another shot when I am down 2 weeks from now.

Is she retired? She posts on "ruff ruff", but no ads, no listing. WTF? I love her looks, but she is impossible to get a hold of. I've been trying for almost 2 years with her! LOLYou can go to the SC Board on TBD and scroll down she posts every scouple of weeks, she also has a site:

hometown.aol.com/azariabrooks/myhomepage/personal.html

PWhipped
02-10-07, 10:26
Something must be amiss, I have no trouble seeing her. Hell, just see another.

Wet Dreams, PW

Is she retired? She posts on "ruff ruff", but no ads, no listing. WTF? I love her looks, but she is impossible to get a hold of. I've been trying for almost 2 years with her! LOL

Will911
02-10-07, 20:45
Her web site is: hometown.aol.com/azariabrooks/myhomepage/personal.html

If you follow PW's advice... There are several other good ones, Daisy for one.

Will911
02-11-07, 07:52
I tried two other times to post her webpage info and it hasnt shown up. Maybe I'm not allowed to do that. Her site is easily found by searching her name on the web, go from there.

Allen
02-11-07, 15:20
She advertises there too. You might try it incase there is a different email address that she is using.

AL

Amosskittow
02-11-07, 23:10

And, she is great. She only responds to emails- so plan ahead. The email is available on her posts, and she has a website.

Wc Tb
02-12-07, 18:40
http://azaria.servik.com/index.html

Wc Tb
02-12-07, 18:43
And, she is great. She only responds to emails- so plan ahead. The email is available on her posts, and she has a website.

http://azaria.servik.com/index.html

Stoner
02-20-07, 19:50
Thanks, gents. I got in touch with her. (My old email address of her actually works! LOL)

Stoner
05-03-09, 22:51
Anyone still in touch with Azaria?

Is she really in retirement?

Keen Observer
05-24-09, 13:32
Anyone still in touch with Azaria?

Is she really in retirement?Haven't heard much about her lately, but her calendar shows availability.

Any luck Stoner?

PWhipped
05-25-09, 12:17
My times with her were quite , er, pleasant! Naaa, I REALLY enjoyed her, will try to find her on my next trip to Cola.

Wet Dreams, PW

Emjay
07-08-09, 00:21
Does any one know her email?

The one on the website (AOL address) has bounced back. is she still available?

My times with her were quite , er, pleasant! Naaa, I REALLY enjoyed her, will try to find her on my next trip to Cola.

Wet Dreams,

PW

Amosskittow
04-12-10, 21:44
Azaria posted on another board that she was thinking of returning if there was enough interest. Count me in!