PDA

View Full Version : Plymouth Meeting

Fun Sex
02-07-07, 02:24
Guys,

I am NOT so sure where I am and if I post in the wrong forum, please forgive me. Anyhow, I am in Plymouth Meeting right now. I would like to ask you guys where are the good AMPs I can go?

I found one (4 Seasons Massage). Is this a good place?

Please PM me the address or the name of the place, and also the name of the girl if you could.

Thanks,

FS

Burbs Monger
02-09-07, 00:55
You are in my neck of the woods. Four seasons in ambler is ok, its a standard amp with standard fare. The girls change quickly and I have not been there in a year or so. It's about 20 or so minutes from you.

It really depends on what you are looking for. You are only 30 mins without traffic from center city philly, amps and mp's are there. SW's are abound in norristown and philly. Norristown is 5-10mins from you and the K stroll is about 40 mins.

Tell me what you are looking for and maybe I can be more specific.

Pottstown Guy
02-09-07, 11:39
I've never seen consistent sightings in Norristown, apparently i'm looking in the wrong places. could someone help me out, via PM if you want?

Fbond76
02-13-07, 20:44
I am in Norristown area, where are the SW at in this area? whats best time of day to find them? looking for a quick tug in the car, or perhaps one to take back to my place. Anyone have recomendations?

Thrills
02-14-07, 07:14
Happy V-Day guys! Maybe this will be of interest to you.

Since I told you a lot about Whirl in Lancaster, I will tempt you a little more...

If you stay on Route 30, past the exit for Whirl, about a half-hour longer, you could try Tranquality Spa in York. Located at 428 North George Street.

Hours: Open Monday through Sat, 11am to 11pm

Door fee is 70 for a half-hour and 100 for one hour. Whirl pool is included in the one hour session.

FS is an additional 200.00 tip.

It's an American massage parlour - you get a choice of 4 girls.

Thrills.

Fun Sex
03-06-07, 02:08
Well, I supposed to post this last month, but I haven't had any time to do it. Anyhow, I went to Four Seasons around 1:00AM in the morning. The location is perfect.

Well, I ran the door bell and a girl came out, took me to the room, and of course asked me if I have been there before and asked me to take off my clothes, and asked for $60 house-paid (you guys already know this part).

Well, she came back and told me that her name is Sue, and she is 34. She asked me if I want a shower. Well, I just came from home, so I said no. Then, she gave me a good massage for 15 minutes or so. She kind of rubbed her wet pussy against my ass. Man, that really turned me on. Well, at this point, she tab the table, and I put $100 tips on the table. She then blow my dick, man, this is good. She sit on me, then I did her doggie style and came.

Sue has good personality, but she was rushing a little bit. At 1:00AM, well, I guess they just want to go home or something. Would I come back to the place? Yes, I would. Would I want to see Sue again? Probably not. So, if you guys come to Four Seasons, ask for someone else other than Sue.

Have fun out there and be careful...

FS

Fbtom
11-13-09, 22:18
I'm seeking the details of strolls for Plymouth Meeting and Norristown in order to create maps.
The maps are being placed in the following thread...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6639

Someone can make their own and post it there. Here is the method that I used...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/s...7&postcount=679

Be safe!