boston.listpic.com/ers

Easier searching CL by pic. Enjoy.

Phat Bastard
01-31-07, 20:17
boston.listpic.com/ers

Easier searching CL by pic. Enjoy.

Dude you are the man:)

That site is awesome.

It's not only going to save me hours a week searching but lately it's been so frustrating that I had almost given up looking but with that site, I'm going to go through every pic, every day.

Thanks man.

Stoner
02-01-07, 10:53
Don't go advertising it now by telling providers. Providers with no pics, obviously, get passed over. We don't want them flooding it with crappy pics. (They could).

Phat Bastard
02-10-07, 08:25
Stoner, I can't believe there haven't been more responses to you in this thread since that link is such an awesome resourse. Maybe you should post it in one or more of the other sections because I have a feeling people are just missing it.

And just like I predicted in my previous post, I've been using it to go through every pic, every day.:)

Edit: I just got a PM saying the link might not be working so I'm reposting it.

http://boston.listpic.com/ers

Hopefully linking to it is cool with Jackson.

WebDog
02-10-07, 12:29
Stoner, I can't believe there haven't been more responses to you in this thread since that link is such an awesome resourse. Maybe you should post it in one or more of the other sections because I have a feeling people are just missing it. And just like I predicted in my previous post, I've been using it to go through every pic, every day.:)
I had missed it until PB's post today.

This is a great resource. I have seen similar "mash-ups" for CL and other apps -- a fairly famous one is using Google Maps and CL Apartments. That kind of spatial navigation would be great -- but this is awesome for sure!

Was just out in the San Jose area. The board there absolutely sucks. Could not find any help. There CL activity is off the chart -- not surprising given the proximity to Oakland, San Francisco, etc. But there is no real history on providers nor *any* responses to my requests for help. So I ended up doing a very disappointing AMP visit. The community behind the Boston/Mass board is real asset.

Phat Bastard
02-10-07, 14:13
I had missed it until PB's post today.

This is a great resource. I have seen similar "mash-ups" for CL and other apps -- a fairly famous one is using Google Maps and CL Apartments. That kind of spatial navigation would be great -- but this is awesome for sure!

Was just out in the San Jose area. The board there absolutely sucks. Could not find any help. There CL activity is off the chart -- not surprising given the proximity to Oakland, San Francisco, etc. But there is no real history on providers nor *any* responses to my requests for help. So I ended up doing a very disappointing AMP visit. The community behind the Boston/Mass board is real asset.

Yeah but I'll bet the weather was just a bit nicer:)

MeatMan
02-10-07, 15:25
Why Didn't I see this? My eyes must've been bloodshot! Awesome site Stoner!:)

Member #4063
02-15-07, 15:29
Has anybody actually used this site and if so to what sucess?

Thanks

Jack

Phat Bastard
06-07-07, 23:11
Craigslist has blocked Listpic for all cities.

Now it's back to taking over an hour to wade through three areas (Boston, Providence, New Hampshire) of useless ads instead of taking 5 minutes to look at the pics, then decide which ads to look at.

If you used it and want to complain, please post complaints here.

http://forums.sandiego.craigslist.org/?ID=65289281

BigVin
06-11-07, 07:13
Same type of multiple search as Listpics but not just pics.

MeatMan
06-16-07, 11:36
This is bullshit!. Listpic was awesome. You didn't have to flutter through all the BS!. Too time consuming. Is there another alternitive? :(

Member #6188
06-18-07, 08:58
Did they just block the erotic services?

It looks like the other bits of listpic work.

Phat Bastard
06-19-07, 00:07
Same type of multiple search as Listpics but not just pics.

Thanks Vin, I'll give it another try.

WebDog
06-19-07, 20:38
Same type of multiple search as Listpics but not just pics.it would appear they are blocking Erotic Services -- all other services available as a search option but not ERS.

MeatMan
07-05-07, 08:48
Listpics is up and running again, but i'd prefer it the original way. If it ain't broke don't fix it.