PDA

View Full Version : Wacko's

Pages : [1] 2

Ron In Fla
01-24-07, 02:35
I was in Wacko's tonight to support Britini (from Jakes) in the "Amateur" contest . They are not doing the "May I swipe your ID" deal, at least tonight. There were a lot of good looking, friendly girls. The VIP room is wide open though, so unless you have 12th St "experience", you might oughta ask for phone numbers.

Clublvr
01-28-07, 10:07
Some of the worst bartender (service) in Jax :( been there three times in the past month always on teh weekend. I tip well and takes forever to get my drink total lack of customer service and than ask for a menu...They make tips off the food but you would not think by there attitude.

45 minutes later got my burger barely luke warm and asked for a fresh and hot one. They actually have decent food usually. She made a smart ass comment must not be too cold or something too that effect. Thankfully she had not rang the burger up yet. I got up walked out and told the dancer sitting with me that sorry service just cost ya a couple dances I will not be back.

Sorry for the rant and no dancer review just had to vent

Spring Roll
05-19-07, 13:34
I could not resist leaving a comment.

The only thing better in this club versus other joints in Jax is its restrooms. You would fare a lot better going to Doll House or Emperor's.

AmIaCriminal2
05-22-07, 13:05
I went to Wacko's one time and had to go through a metal detector, definatley wasn't my type of place,but I have met some decent girls at the Gold Club that say they have worked there, so who knows.

Sandollar
01-23-08, 11:21
I stop in once or twice a week as it is close to work and on the way home. Service has gotten much better. The Happy hour is two for one from 3 to 6. Have seen an influx of new girls lately. Most are very friendly and willing to hang out and just BS. As reported before the back room is wide open and not private at all. Happy hour is great though!

Matt06
01-24-08, 19:00
I stop in once or twice a week as it is close to work and on the way home. Service has gotten much better. The Happy hour is two for one from 3 to 6. Have seen an influx of new girls lately. Most are very friendly and willing to hang out and just BS. As reported before the back room is wide open and not private at all. Happy hour is great though!Have not been there lately, but last time they had many nice looking girls. I have to stop by specially with happy hour.

Do they have many girls? Are they nice looking?

Daring Eyes 75
04-24-08, 12:57
I might as well report here since it's the only place I have experience with. I'm a wanna be monger, just starting out.

I've had some good dances at Wacko's. $30/dance. Nothing real extra, but good touching and through the clothes play. The one real good girl hasn't been there for a while. Every time the girls are receptive to being touched, but with those open VIPs, not much can get done. I've had an offer for takout, but I didn't take her up on it. At the time I didn't think she was serious, but reading the forums I think I know better now ;)

Busy Guy
04-27-08, 12:25
Can you service at the strip clubs, or is it strickly a spectator sport?

Alex9990
04-27-08, 20:23
Can you service at the strip clubs, or is it strickly a spectator sport?The chances are zero that you score at Wacko's. The VIP club is just WIDE OPEN and not conducive to what you want. Otherwise, as the Daring Eyes mentioned, there are receptive dancers that are willing to do takeout, you just have to do a little wheeling and dealing.

Otherwise, see the other clubs threads for what you want.

RaynMan55
04-27-08, 21:28
Can you service at the strip clubs, or is it strickly a spectator sport?

Uh.. um....strictly a "spectator" sport.....

Yeah....only a 'spectator' Sport...... :)

Dogboy Jax
05-02-08, 03:52
Hadn't been there in years, but lately I've been spending a little time there because it is convenient. Day shift is much more fun, but naturally limited due to the VIP set up. Have gotten to know a couple day shift dancers who will treat little Dogboy right if I wear loose pants or shorts. Was there late tonight...only a couple lookers, which is surprising because day shift has many.

Xenocore 01
11-09-08, 22:34
Spent an afternoon in Wacko's. Got to talk with Jordan a bit. Nice girl, decent but safe VIP. Very cute and around my age. Works well for me. No digits, but maybe in the future. Unless some other senior member knows something i don't. (Hint, Hint...)

Mattin Jax
11-18-08, 00:17
This place was awesome. Problem is that the owner Milt Howard has had a class action lawsuit against the city of Jacksonville since and vice gives this club no slack. This club will always have it's rare moments of greatness. However the goodole days are long gone. JMO

Happy Hunting!

Yoni Lingam
08-01-09, 19:04
Spent last evening at Wacko's. Some friends from work had raved about it. Either it was a very off night, or these guys don't know a good strip club from a bad one.

Specifically, it was too loud to talk with anyone. Your buddies or the girls. Maybe this is why most of the girls did not seem very personable. Food was not good, and $30 for a table dance? Not gonna happen.

Of course, judging by the crowd, they must be doing something right, just not for this mongerer.

Poon Doggy
08-02-09, 12:10
Yeah, I don't get why this place is so crowded all the time either. I've never been impressed with it's atmosphere, prices or girls.

Spent last evening at Wacko's. Some friends from work had raved about it. Either it was a very off night, or these guys don't know a good strip club from a bad one.

Specifically, it was too loud to talk with anyone. Your buddies or the girls. Maybe this is why most of the girls did not seem very personable. Food was not good, and $30 for a table dance? Not gonna happen.

Of course, judging by the crowd, they must be doing something right, just not for this mongerer.

Rbojangles
08-02-09, 13:56
In my experience, this place has a niche and it's the daytime lunch special. The girls seem a little extra-friendly during the day, and it's rarely crowded when I get there (admittedly a little earlier than your average working schmoe). Have had the "waste of time" dance, and have walked away VERY pleased at other times. Roll of the dice.

The few times I was there at night, it was a trainwreck. Drunk rednecks rough-housing is cool and all, but when it spills over into another party's table, the bouncers should have pounced. Instead, my (now Ex-)wife got comped a drink to make up for the full one they dumped on her. Where I was raised, that's Go Time, but I know better than to start something with 5 drunk dudes in a strip bar when I'm alone with Wifey. I'll give you 3 guesses who the bouncers would have dumped in the street if I had taken offense! LOL

Freddythefish
08-04-09, 22:21
I've been goin to Wacko's for many years. Always a krap shoot, but usually a few friends to hang with foe a few beers. Happy hour is a good deal buy-one-get-one-free.

Lots of fresh faces lately, with Thursday & Friday evenign being the best selection. Many of the younger new girls have absolutely no clue how to work a customer, and seem far more willing to offer more to make a dime.

Often get digits just for hanging our and buying a few drinks. Just keep talking and maybe even burn a dance dollar or two.

Good luck.

JaxJaxFifty
06-24-10, 18:40
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=15781

I only read it on-line and did not witness (too bad!!!).

Alex9990
06-25-10, 08:44
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=15781

I only read it on-line and did not witness (too bad!!!).You probably did not miss much anyhow. The girls didn't look that good on the pictures they posted at First Coast News. All we would have seen is the girls being led out in handcuffs anyhow.

Member #4558
06-25-10, 15:15
You probably did not miss much anyhow. The girls didn't look that good on the pictures they posted at First Coast News. All we would have seen is the girls being led out in handcuffs anyhow.

What caught my attention was the statement i the story that it was recorded on "surveillance video". Now i am sure that they, like a lot of other clubs, have cameras in the dressing room to keep an eye on the girls. But I wonder if they have cameras in other areas of the club.

The 2001 in Tampa is notorious for having cameras in the VIP rooms.

Alex9990
06-25-10, 20:21
What caught my attention was the statement i the story that it was recorded on "surveillance video". Now i am sure that they, like a lot of other clubs, have cameras in the dressing room to keep an eye on the girls. But I wonder if they have cameras in other areas of the club.

The 2001 in Tampa is notorious for having cameras in the VIP rooms.Wacko's? Yes, there are cameras outside and inside the club. The guy who takes your cover charge is responsible for monitoring the cameras on the outside. I would love to see the footage of this video, if they ever decide to release it.

Rbojangles
06-28-10, 18:11
Sat in for early Happy Hour (3pm til?) and watched Brazil curb-stomp Chile while enjoying 2-4-1 beers @ $5. They brought a little plastic pitcher full of ice to keep your 2nd beer cold while you drink your 1st, which is a nice touch. The talent was Meh to Meh-Minus, with a few notable exceptions. Drunken and desperate got 1 mediocre dance out of me. Irish red-head with a motor-mouth stole my heart and the last of my cash. Proceed with caution.

Kaplog
09-20-10, 08:50
My first time there this weekend, Nice attractive bartenders and decent party vibe. I was joined by a nice girl and we had some fun at the VIP, lots of touching and nudeness. We exchanged phone # and we met later in the evening in my hotel room. Really good experience. She promised to see me whenever I'm in town.

The names have been changed/deleted to protect the innocent.

Old School
09-23-10, 06:27
Visited Wacko's with a friend, for me it has been about 2 year since I been there. Well it has changed quite a bit. There use to be a lot of hotties in there the last time I went, not now. So, anyways I get a dance from a dancer who got very touchy feely and then made me a deal. Blah, blah, how about you take me home for 1.20. Sounded reasonable, so I said okay. She comes over at the end of the shift and said she was going to get dress and will let me know where to meet. Five minutes, ten minutes, ten minutes into night shift and no directions, she never returned, WTF. Maybe someone said 1.50 Anyone interested in this club, seniors and friends PM for more details.

OS

Tycho
09-23-10, 14:06
Visited Wacko's with a friend, for me it has been about 2 year since I been there. Well it has changed quite a bit. There use to be a lot of hotties in there the last time I went, not now. So, anyways I get a dance from a dancer who got very touchy feely and then made me a deal. Blah, blah, how about you take me home for 1.20. Sounded reasonable, so I said okay. She comes over at the end of the shift and said she was going to get dress and will let me know where to meet. Five minutes, ten minutes, ten minutes into night shift and no directions, she never returned, WTF. Maybe someone said 1.50 Anyone interested in this club, seniors and friends PM for more details.

OSShe probably forgot when something else came up. It always amazes me when they actually remember something now.

Art Vandelay
09-23-10, 21:17
I've had some similar experiences around town, Dollhouse most recently... it's like they think if they tell you they want to hook up later, you'll spend more or something but then they disappear and don't come back with the number or whatever, ha. That's bad strategy though, once I get the idea we can take the party somewhere else, my "dances" are done, I'm ready to go to the next location, ha.

OS

Matt06
09-24-10, 18:54
My first time there this weekend, Nice attractive bartenders and decent party vibe. I was joined by a nice girl and we had some fun at the VIP, lots of touching and nudeness. We exchanged phone # and we met later in the evening in my hotel room. Really good experience. She promised to see me whenever I'm in town.

The names have been changed/deleted to protect the innocent.What names are you protecting? Did I miss something? This forum is for sharing info, I am not sure what was in your post besides take out are avail at wackos.

Kaplog
09-26-10, 02:00
With LEO's watching this forum, I'd rather not say the girl's name. Besides, it should not matter if it is known that takeouts are available, right? I am just posting a report. Peace man.

Eaccardi
12-21-10, 20:49
Just curious why there isn't more reports on Wackos? There are a cpl there that offer a wide selection, and a few that are easy to meet outside the club.

Tip of the day for day shift, watch the stage, does almost the same thing the entire time she is up. .

Freddythefish
12-29-10, 20:06
Just curious why there isn't more reports on Wackos? There are a cpl there that offer a wide selection, and a few that are easy to meet outside the club. Sweet GA girl Karma with blonde & red hair makes you feel right at home when you talk to her. In the back there's no negotiation required, she started it! Got digits and TO was a lot of fun.

Kaplog
02-11-11, 02:38
I am being very lucky at this place recently, I was there last Sat o my way to Jax airport the next day for a mid afternoon flight. Anyway, I got 2 offers for TO. One was a small petite hispanic lady and another from an older looking tall brunette with a nice athletic body. I opted for the petite hispanic. Really good time. She first offered $$ but settled for $ after a few drinks and a basket of cheese sticks. My blonde ATF was not there this time, I called her and she was in Tampa that day visiting family. I might be a regular at wacko's if this keeps happening.

RaynMan55
02-11-11, 08:27
Just curious why there isn't more reports on Wackos? There are a cpl there that offer a wide selection, and a few that are easy to meet outside the club.

Tip of the day for day shift, watch the stage, does almost the same thing the entire time she is up. . Thats because the state of the boards makes it very risky to put out too much or inappropriate info. I am all for sharing info and in the beginning, theres was a lot of it. But our not-so-favorite uncle does peruse these boards to help with thier so-called crime fighting. There is a lot of stuff going on but its usually on the DL.

Eaccardi
02-11-11, 18:09
Wackos was raided last night about 11.

Kaplog
02-21-11, 02:33
This place is getting to be a really good hang out. Got there at 11:30 PM Fri night. Met up with my ATF. This time she surprised me by introducing me to another chick, taller, slim figure, nice bolt ons, nice long legs, brown hair no tats. All three of us left at around 12 straight to my hotel room at 1-ocean resort. Had a long 3 some session through out the night, had a little rest and started back again on and off the rest of Sat until 3 PM. I also witnessed my first real female squirting this time. They gave me a show which I also participated in. I got digits but these two told me to keep their personal info under wraps. Sorry folks, can't share this time.

Clublvr
02-21-11, 19:36
I am being very lucky at this place recently, I was there last Sat o my way to Jax airport the next day for a mid afternoon flight. Anyway, I got 2 offers for TO. One was a small petite hispanic lady and another from an older looking tall brunette with a nice athletic body. I opted for the petite hispanic. Really good time. She first offered $$ but settled for $ after a few drinks and a basket of cheese sticks. My blonde ATF was not there this time, I called her and she was in Tampa that day visiting family. I might be a regular at wacko's if this keeps happening.Dawn and Crystal are fun dancers. TO? Well ya have to ask them!

Mr Wheels83
02-22-11, 07:56
Dawn and Crystal are fun dancers. TO? Well ya have to ask them!Do they work days or nights?

Clublvr
02-22-11, 18:44
Do they work days or nights?Usually days, Dawn sometimes both.

Freddythefish
03-08-11, 20:07
Got to love those sweet young GA girls who come down for the weekend to work nights at our local clubs. Guess they can't get a decent job up there and seem to be a little more willing to do what it takes to "get the job done" down here so they can feed their kids or their habit. Getting digits is easy. They don't seem to know better! Fun is available in or out, if you play your cards right.

Alex9990
03-09-11, 01:08
Got to love those sweet young GA girls who come down for the weekend to work nights at our local clubs. Guess they can't get a decent job up there and seem to be a little more willing to do what it takes to "get the job done" down here so they can feed their kids or their habit. Getting digits is easy. They don't seem to know better! Fun is available in or out, if you play your cards right.Met plenty of chicks from the SE GA area that need the $$$$ but can't seem to find a good job that pays well. Too bad most of the ones I had numbers for no longer have their phones. Sigh.

I need to get out, been way too long.

M Fever
06-20-11, 16:28
Maybe I didn't hit this club at the right afternoon time but the girls are pretty and nice and full of the usual buy me a drink hustle. First time here and was unsure of paying $30 for 1 song dance fully clothed. Doesn't sound promising. The dj sound system needs a upgrade. It sounded like a AM radio. From reading reports here I'd love to take a girl for TO. Again they were beautiful and nice but lots of drink pressure.

Any tips about Wackos. I'll be passing back thru on Friday. Thanks

Kaplog
07-18-11, 01:22
Passed by wacko's on Sat 7-9 PM some new girls and I talked to one of them (forgot the name) and she said that her and a couple of new girls moved from emperors to wacko's and that was her firs day dancing there. Nice girl, awesome bod, OK in the VIP but offered TO. (I declined because of prior arrangements with my new east european friend.) She gave me her digits for later use.

Has anybody have luck with the bartender Maria. She is a walking wet dream.

Clublvr
07-18-11, 19:27
P.

Has anybody have luck with the bartender Maria. She is a walking wet dream.Yes she is hot! She used to waitress than went to bartending. So I asked her when she will start dancing? She said never, she is married. I asked happily? She gave me a funny look.

Clublvr

Jax Golfer
07-19-11, 16:16
I just called and confirmed, they are now open at 7 am. Anyone know if any talent shows up then? I'm kind of an early "riser" if you know what I mean!

Clublvr
07-20-11, 17:15
I just called and confirmed, they are now open at 7 am. Anyone know if any talent shows up then? I'm kind of an early "riser" if you know what I mean!I was told the earliest a dancer can start is 11am. I think breakfast is for the hard core alcoholics to sell drinks too.

Clblvr

Eaccardi
07-20-11, 18:22
I just called and confirmed, they are now open at 7 am. Anyone know if any talent shows up then? I'm kind of an early "riser" if you know what I mean!From what I was told you can catch the occasional person there, but they can't legally get on stage till 11 am.

Kaplog
07-20-11, 19:02
Yes she is hot! She used to waitress than went to bartending. So I asked her when she will start dancing? She said never, she is married. I asked happily? She gave me a funny look.

ClublvrI think I will put her up in my to do list. This seems to be a good project.

Jaxback
08-14-11, 21:32
Had a dance with a hot blonde that goes by Mary Jane. Great dance, but no extras.

Clublvr
08-15-11, 20:16
Had a dance with a hot blonde that goes by Mary Jane. Great dance, but no extras.Was going to have a dance with this skinny dancer with 'Orange Dyed hair" than I saw her back was full of bites, pimples etc it turned me off and left.

Charlie Runkle
10-23-11, 23:47
Had a dance with a hot blonde that goes by Mary Jane. Great dance, but no extras.Took a test drive with Mary Jane today and had same results. Very hot dance but no extras or TO.

Charlie Runkle
10-24-11, 00:21
Had a dance with a hot blonde that goes by Mary Jane. Great dance, but no extras.Took a test drive with Mary Jane today and had same results. Very hot dance but no extras or TO.

JaxJaxFifty
11-10-11, 17:08
I never go to clubs but found her on a dating site. She has "issues" but I have no EVIDENCE they are "substance-related". She sent digits which can be shared for "solid intel".

Quebec
11-11-11, 18:43
Looks like a 20 year old that I hooked up with (with her friend) last Sunday. Number end with 05?

I never go to clubs but found her on a dating site. She has "issues" but I have no EVIDENCE they are "substance-related". She sent digits which can be shared for "solid intel".

JaxJaxFifty
11-12-11, 13:48
Looks like a 20 year old that I hooked up with (with her friend) last Sunday. Number end with 05?Yes to the "05". Was it a worthwhile experience? PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

Poon Doggy
11-13-11, 23:05
Does she work at Wackos?

Yesfun
11-15-11, 13:09
Does she work at Wackos?I would like to have the digits, if your willing too share.

Charlie Runkle
11-24-11, 01:43
Has anyone had any luck with TO from Shawna?

She is hot as hell but seems to have some issues.

JaxJaxFifty
12-09-11, 14:40
Looks like a 20 year old that I hooked up with (with her friend) last Sunday. Number end with 05?Keeping in mind that these types of women bad-mouth each other all the time, you probably should read this post anyway.

Mizz Cherry emailed me to warn me about her EX-bestfriend Michelle. Mizz Cherry claims that Michelle is spreading something other than "holiday cheer".

I've never met either of them. So far it seems Mizz Cherry feels "others" are more generous than what I have offered. Not you I hope.

Eaccardi
12-11-11, 14:48
Keeping in mind that these types of women bad-mouth each other all the time, you probably should read this post anyway.

Mizz Cherry emailed me to warn me about her EX-bestfriend Michelle. Mizz Cherry claims that Michelle is spreading something other than "holiday cheer".

I've never met either of them. So far it seems Mizz Cherry feels "others" are more generous than what I have offered. Not you I hope.Is Michelle the chicks name she dances by or a real name?

Also anyone met Mizz Cherrys aunt who works there?

JaxJaxFifty
12-13-11, 06:46
Is Michelle the chicks name she dances by or a real name?

Also anyone met Mizz Cherrys aunt who works there?Michelle is her real name.

SevenOfSeven
12-23-11, 19:45
Boyz,

I came back to Jax and I was on Phillips HWY. Get to the Junction were I have Wackos on one end and Sins on the other. Decided to hit Wackos and it was sweet.

My first time in there and I met two hot babes Cindy and Charlie.

Had 2 real hot and satisfying dances with Charlie. Her breasts aren't all that great but baby has an a*hole that is hot.

Spoke to Cindy for a good 20 mins but by then the liquer was flowing and I was tiered. Had another dance with some girl who's name. I can't remember but if you are in Wackos check out Charlie.

SevenOfSeven
12-27-11, 18:09
After a truely disappointing 20 mins in another club (please refer to the General Strip Clubs Reports forum) I decided to make my way down to Wackos. I was hoping to find Charlie and hopefully TO.

No game, when we get there there are only about 4 girls we can see. More came later but only two caught my eye. One who had a red rose in her hair, and another with a gorgeous smile. The red rose girl I didn't get a chance to chat with but the lady with the smile was Jennifer.

Either it was the booze flowing through her system or may be her balance is just not good but the amount of times we were told that TO is available I lost count. But I'm sorry three $$$ roses per hrs for your big mouth is not on. Though I'm sure when you were younger and a bit thinner I would have.

But I will say this she was great company. Laughed at all the cheesy jokes and made drunk but ok conversation.

I hear through a reliable source that my local NSG will be becoming a Bikini Bar. So may be Wackos might become my local. But there is always Sins just down the road.

RapidSpender
02-09-12, 14:43
I" am sitting in this bar right now and I'm annoyed to no end. Little do they know that the yound guy in a hoodie walks into a strip club with no less than $400 in his pocket, but the girls still continue to walk up and hug and try to hustle the older gents, and they of course, are STILL sitting in the chairs and not going back to do VIP's. Even when I tip a $5 or $10 for there stage dance, I can't even get them to come over and say Hello, to me. Its bullshit really because I'll spend money on their dumb-asses, but I guess they are just not wanting to go home with anything. I should have just went to DH and got a sure thing, but I needed a change of scenery and PH was dry so I stopped in here. It might be the last time in a long time unless one of the veterans of this club who know everyone want to come up there with me. Done ranting. Domino, Chelsea, Emily. All suck...

AND... They have padlocks on the toilet paper rolls, LOL... What's the world coming to? Who's been stealing the TeePee?

Datboi
02-09-12, 21:19
I" am sitting in this bar right now and I'm annoyed to no end. Little do they know that the yound guy in a hoodie walks into a strip club with no less than $400 in his pocket, but the girls still continue to walk up and hug and try to hustle the older gents, and they of course, are STILL sitting in the chairs and not going back to do VIP's. Even when I tip a $5 or $10 for there stage dance, I can't even get them to come over and say Hello, to me. Its bullshit really because I'll spend money on their dumb-asses, but I guess they are just not wanting to go home with anything. I should have just went to DH and got a sure thing, but I needed a change of scenery and PH was dry so I stopped in here. It might be the last time in a long time unless one of the veterans of this club who know everyone want to come up there with me. Done ranting. Domino, Chelsea, Emily. All suck.

AND. They have padlocks on the toilet paper rolls, LOL. What's the world coming to? Who's been stealing the TeePee?I'm with you, I fuckin' hate Wacko's, the most unfriendly chicks ever! I do like Domino though, but she's never really about shit too interesting with me, but cool chick and a decent dance though. Other than that these day shift chicks don't talk to you unless you look over 50.

JaxJaxFifty
02-10-12, 08:13
I" am sitting in this bar right now and I'm annoyed to no end. Little do they know that the yound guy in a hoodie walks into a strip club with no less than $400 in his pocket, but the girls still continue to walk up and hug and try to hustle the older gents, and they of course, are STILL sitting in the chairs and not going back to do VIP's. Even when I tip a $5 or $10 for there stage dance, I can't even get them to come over and say Hello, to me. Its bullshit really because I'll spend money on their dumb-asses, but I guess they are just not wanting to go home with anything. I should have just went to DH and got a sure thing, but I needed a change of scenery and PH was dry so I stopped in here. It might be the last time in a long time unless one of the veterans of this club who know everyone want to come up there with me. Done ranting. Domino, Chelsea, Emily. All suck.

AND. They have padlocks on the toilet paper rolls, LOL. What's the world coming to? Who's been stealing the TeePee?Maybe you looked too much like their husbands / boyfriends / babydaddys / exes / drugboys / etc, as well as their least favorite uncle LOL!

RapidSpender
02-10-12, 13:44
Maybe you looked too much like their husbands / boyfriends / babydaddys / exes / drugboys / etc, as well as their least favorite uncle LOL!Uncle thing, I understand the cold shoulder. Dopeboy? I should have had them flocking to me, LOL. Other people? My money still spends the same.

King Mong
02-10-12, 15:06
Rapid, I was there then and I feel your pain. It wasn't the style of dress. Dayshift seems to only respond to drinks and tips for quick flashes / touches which is about all the older regulars do there. Some do it quite a bit (girls making decent tips for not much work). Also, when you look like you wouldn't have trouble pulling a younger chick in the 'real' world, a lot of them are intimidated. A lot of them have low self esteem / confidence and are content to go after the low hanging fruit, or the sure thing of their 'regulars'. Try posting up at one of the tables away from the bar or main stage.

RapidSpender
02-10-12, 19:28
Rapid, I was there then and I feel your pain. It wasn't the style of dress. Dayshift seems to only respond to drinks and tips for quick flashes / touches which is about all the older regulars do there. Some do it quite a bit (girls making decent tips for not much work). Also, when you look like you wouldn't have trouble pulling a younger chick in the 'real' world, a lot of them are intimidated. A lot of them have low self esteem / confidence and are content to go after the low hanging fruit, or the sure thing of their 'regulars'. Try posting up at one of the tables away from the bar or main stage.Thanks for the Wacko's tip. So. You were there the same time? Did you see me there. If so, PM me.

MouthHunter
02-14-12, 09:45
So I was out and hit about 5 clubs yesterday. Wackos actually had the friendliest girls of the tour. Got some numbers for TO and they look pretty nice. I don't know how old you are RS but I'm 34 and so is my friend I was rolling with and we received plenty of attention. But we were quite hammered and loud. I did hit San Juan liquors for the first time in my life. Holy moldy teeth Batman, that place had the most dentally challenged chics I've ever run across in one place. All in all, most places were dead or not worth the time driving there.

Not My Job
02-14-12, 15:17
I did hit San Juan liquors for the first time in my life.Very telling. Can we assume that you arrived in a heavily modified DeLorean LOL!

Clublvr
02-14-12, 17:56

AND. They have padlocks on the toilet paper rolls, LOL. What's the world coming to? Who's been stealing the TeePee?I'm not old but do not wear hoodies. I find the bar wait staff to be slow. Dances are never a problem but of course that is because i'm a stud. LOL! But what I always have found is the younger hot looking dancers in the 18-22 yr olds are stuck on themselves and looking to "work" the older or uglier ones for what they can. About 1 out of 6 tipped will say thanks but walk off. This is true for any bar in Jax EMPS is the worst of the bunch.

A few gems there and are older dancers (30's) not really old but as dancers go they are. They know how to please! Exception to older gals are one tall blonde late 20's I do not know her name but she is 5'10 or so, TO is available.

Young and firm look nice but I will take an older, not plump but a few pounds more ANYDAY over young one. Older know how to please, young ones looking to empty your wallet and lack skills

Clublvr

MouthHunter
02-15-12, 08:43
Very telling. Can we assume that you arrived in a heavily modified DeLorean LOL!I didn't look at the sign and like I said I was feeling pretty good by that point. I just know the location was one or the other names. Either way moldy teeth were hanging out. Sometimes you find a westside jewel. There was a surprising 27 yr old that didn't have a kid! I asked if she could run faster than her father?

P Smith
04-08-12, 16:36
Been stopping by Wackos in the afternoon (2-5pm) during the week for a few months now. Half the time it's a waste, but a decent place to grab a beer and chill. But the other half you can really score here. The girls that offer TO and are willing to play in VIP make themselves known pretty quickly. Just last week I was lucky enough to hang w / Renee and Chelsea. Awesome time had by all. I'm done with Sinsations because it costs $10+a drink to show up and spin the wheel. Screw that. Wackos is my go-to spot now.

Be Safe, Have fun, Be Safe.

P. Smith.

Questionable 1
04-11-12, 22:38
Stopped in for a few Happy Hour brews today after having been away for quite sometime. Still oe of The bet HH deals in town whether vanilla or strip club. Ran into an old friend, Tracy, and she proceeded to show me how much she missed me. Apparently I was really missed since the VIP dances were quite fun and much was on the table. Looking forward to another visit or perhaps TO. YMMV of course, but the lady seemed genuinely happy to see me (or at least mt wallet).

Clublvr
04-12-12, 15:48
Stopped in for a few Happy Hour brews today after having been away for quite sometime. Still oe of The bet HH deals in town whether vanilla or strip club. Ran into an old friend, Tracy, and she proceeded to show me how much she missed me. Apparently I was really missed since the VIP dances were quite fun and much was on the table. Looking forward to another visit or perhaps TO. YMMV of course, but the lady seemed genuinely happy to see me (or at least mt wallet).Mid 30's Tracey? Fake rack? She has been around awhile there and never disappoints me. Nice country girl if the same Tracey.

Questionable 1
04-13-12, 16:05
Mid 30's Tracey? Fake rack? She has been around awhile there and never disappoints me. Nice country girl if the same Tracey.The very same! Fun girl! Frisky, too!

Drew Park
04-14-12, 16:24
https://www.myfloridalicense.com/inspectionDetail.asp?InspVisitID=4306045&id=2175412

MouthHunter
04-14-12, 17:29
https://www.myfloridalicense.com/inspectionDetail.asp?InspVisitID=4306045&id=2175412I heard the fried roaches are to die for.

Charlie Runkle
04-15-12, 04:25
https://www.myfloridalicense.com/inspectionDetail.asp?InspVisitID=4306045&id=2175412Good thing they didn't inspect the clam prep area or take a black light in the back room. That's why I prefer TO.

Tomado
05-21-12, 16:40
I wonder if this is the same Tracey I saw once, but it was during nights though. What days does she work usually?

The very same! Fun girl! Frisky, too!

Clublvr
05-28-12, 19:04
I wonder if this is the same Tracey I saw once, but it was during nights though. What days does she work usually?Tracey-md 30's w / bolt on's works days

Gonzo Fla
05-29-12, 20:35
I wonder if this is the same Tracey I saw once, but it was during nights though. What days does she work usually?Tracey told me she's working most days [even some weekends]. She's 5'1".36yo. 34D bolt-ons, short dark hair, a couple of tats, nice body but shows having kids a bit. Very fun in the VIP as others have reported. As usual YMMV. I chatted her up before the VIP and had fun commenting on her sexual dancer jive. I asked if she shaved her pu$$why and she said yes it's always bald. Nice! If you hit it off with her chatting I think you'll enjoy the VIP dances. I know I did as I like the 30-40yo MILF's who don't BS around.

Be safe out there.

GF.

Faster Harder
05-30-12, 01:42
Tracey told me she's working most days [even some weekends]. She's 5'1".36yo. 34D bolt-ons, short dark hair, a couple of tats, nice body but shows having kids a bit. Very fun in the VIP as others have reported. As usual YMMV. I chatted her up before the VIP and had fun commenting on her sexual dancer jive. I asked if she shaved her pu$$why and she said yes it's always bald. Nice! If you hit it off with her chatting I think you'll enjoy the VIP dances. I know I did as I like the 30-40yo MILF's who don't BS around.

Be safe out there.

GF.Cumon man either you "love" her very much or she works for you, she is old, not so cute and maybe awesome for the older folks but not for me. Plenty of better younger choices out there. She needs to plan on retirement.

Clublvr
05-30-12, 16:40
Cumon man either you "love" her very much or she works for you, she is old, not so cute and maybe awesome for the older folks but not for me. Plenty of better younger choices out there. She needs to plan on retirement.I dis agree. She is not bad, nobody is saying she is beauty queen. And unlike the young ones knows how to please much better. Young girls hung up on themselves and going to spend lots of $$$ hoping for something. Been there done that. Mid 30's is a granny? end of day does not matter really. If ya not into here no biggie it is your $$ spend on who you like.

Clublvr

Capt36
05-30-12, 17:20
Had to move to wackos talent better thete. Any one know Nicole.

I dis agree. She is not bad, nobody is saying she is beauty queen. And unlike the young ones knows how to please much better. Young girls hung up on themselves and going to spend lots of $$$ hoping for something. Been there done that. Mid 30's is a granny? End of day does not matter really. If ya not into here no biggie it is your $$ spend on who you like.

Clublvr

Tomado
05-31-12, 03:26
Tracey told me she's working most days [even some weekends]. She's 5'1".36yo. 34D bolt-ons, short dark hair, a couple of tats, nice body but shows having kids a bit. Very fun in the VIP as others have reported. As usual YMMV. I chatted her up before the VIP and had fun commenting on her sexual dancer jive. I asked if she shaved her pu$$why and she said yes it's always bald. Nice! If you hit it off with her chatting I think you'll enjoy the VIP dances. I know I did as I like the 30-40yo MILF's who don't BS around.

Be safe out there.

GF.Thanks for the info, I'll probably stop by tomorrow and see if she is there.

Clublvr
05-31-12, 17:44
Had to move to wackos talent better thete. Any one know Nicole.I do not recognize the name. Can you describe her?

Capt36
06-01-12, 09:27
I do not recognize the name. Can you describe her?Tenille is stage name.

Capt36
06-01-12, 09:34
IDK. I haven't been able to crack the code there. Every girl comes up and talks but they all got their eye on various regulars and poof they are gone if you don't go right for the VIP. I have been back with a few and the dances are very lackluster. I want to try nixx mentioned previously but she's always busy. Also I can't for the life of me figure out Tracy. I listen for her name for stage dances and no luck. No one working day matches her description.

Clublvr
06-01-12, 17:31
IDK. I haven't been able to crack the code there. Every girl comes up and talks but they all got their eye on various regulars and poof they are gone if you don't go right for the VIP. I have been back with a few and the dances are very lackluster. I want to try nixx mentioned previously but she's always busy. Also I can't for the life of me figure out Tracy. I listen for her name for stage dances and no luck. No one working day matches her description.Tracey- is about 5. 5-5. 6 without heels. Mid 30's, dark short shoulder length brown hair. Bolt on's, strong country twang and usually happy go lucky personality. She is fairly fit not gym fit but not a fat porker. She will sit with with her regular's for a bit. She also spends some time in the dressing room (chemical issues sign).

Pretty sure she leaves and comes back doing TO.

Nickie...when a gal sucks like she does and swallows and does not expect or ask for a tip is going to be busy! But not always. If she were I would not be getting it so often :)

Wwpfl
06-02-12, 13:41
I haven't seen Tracy in the club the last three visits.

She is solid and I hope she is ok.

Questionable 1
06-04-12, 23:05

She is solid and I hope she is ok.She was there last week when I was there.

Clublvr
06-27-12, 17:17
Anyone else enjoyed Anna? Nickie is gaining some weight. Anna, is young mid 20's and works day shift.

Clublvr

Faster Harder
06-30-12, 17:07

She is solid and I hope she is ok.She is still there I saw her a couple of days back, usually if she is not by the bar she is singing karaoke in the back. She sings so well by the way.

Tycho
07-03-12, 16:16
Anyone else enjoyed Anna? Nickie is gaining some weight. Anna, is young mid 20's and works day shift.

ClublvrYes on Anna

Dogboy Jax
07-04-12, 20:12
Yes on AnnaMe too. Young, cute and lotsa fun.

Clublvr
07-05-12, 15:25
Me too. Young, cute and lotsa fun.Yes and what a pleasant surprise she was. Knew exactly what to do on the first dance. Tip was just her dance fee what a deal!

Clublvr

Tycho
07-05-12, 21:42
Yes and what a pleasant surprise she was. Knew exactly what to do on the first dance. Tip was just her dance fee what a deal!

ClublvrShe offered BB which was kinda scary. I'm guessing she is not really in nursing school

Clublvr
07-06-12, 06:59
She offered BB which was kinda scary. I'm guessing she is not really in nursing schoolDunno, she did not talk much. Once past would you like a dance? She would make a nice nurse for sure!

No BB for me, she is playing with fire.

Star is another nice one. I need to be about 4" taller for her height.

Clublvr

Charlie Runkle
07-07-12, 05:49
Yes and what a pleasant surprise she was. Knew exactly what to do on the first dance. Tip was just her dance fee what a deal!

ClublvrI've given up on getting dances in Wackos since the couches are worn out and the stiletto chairs don't cut it for me. I just might have to tolerate them for a chance with Anna after some of these reports.

Clublvr
07-07-12, 11:18
I've given up on getting dances in Wackos since the couches are worn out and the stiletto chairs don't cut it for me. I just might have to tolerate them for a chance with Anna after some of these reports.Plenty of couches, do not need to be in the last two's row for fun. Usually not many any there at one time on the day shift anyway.

Clublvr

Charlie Runkle
07-09-12, 01:33
Noticed a pretty hot one while I was there. I believe her name was Kiana. She was hanging with Katie so there may be something there to be had. She had curly brown / blonde hair with a nice tan body. I'm too old to sample all I wanted to tonight.

Clublvr
08-01-12, 17:42
Dunno, she did not talk much. Once past would you like a dance? She would make a nice nurse for sure!

No BB for me, she is playing with fire.

Star is another nice one. I need to be about 4" taller for her height.

ClublvrAnyone seen Anna lately? Been in a several times and have not seen her. Same goes for Tracy.

Nice Latin dancer Candy? been around for awhile but she is always sitting with someone. Another patron sitting next to me awhile back said she is special....anyone else had any luck with her? and if you are the one talking so long with her Shut up :) give us other horny mongers a chance with her before the shift ends!

Clublvr

Gene485
08-01-12, 17:56
Noticed a pretty hot one while I was there. I believe her name was Kiana. She was hanging with Katie so there may be something there to be had. She had curly brown / blonde hair with a nice tan body. I'm too old to sample all I wanted to tonight.Charlie I have always heard you're as young as the women you feel (gawd I hope so as I am in my late 50's)

Good hunting

Tycho
08-01-12, 20:40
So this report is really late and it looks like yall have looked so I will tell you. Anna is not at wackos now. She is down the street at emps. She was fired supposedly over a dispute with a girl that Anna called a ****. Is Renee still kicking it around there?

If you see Devon. Latosha be extra nice to her she is a sweetheart and has some extra difficult stuff going on. Anybody mind sending me some 411 to me on her.

Anybody ever get any extras out of redhead Jessie, MaryJane, or Brialle?

Toxspi
08-02-12, 09:02
Charlie I have always heard you're as young as the women you feel (gawd I hope so as I am in my late 50's)

Good huntingGene, you mind if I use that one? Believe it doesn not, I've never heard it quite put that way before. I love it!

Toxspi

Tomado
08-09-12, 00:57
I ran into a voluptuous girl over the weekend whose name is jackie. Stage name is Vickie. She says she's been there off and on for 10 years. Anyone have any info on her?

Mr Wheels83
08-24-12, 08:57
Went in on Thursday for dayshift. Wasted a lot of money on duds. By the time I met Dallas I was tapped out. She's a singer and wanted. 8 for the dance. Also got digits for Destiny, a short brunette with a big ass.

Have you guys had experience with these two?

Charlie Runkle
08-25-12, 03:24
Went in on Thursday for dayshift. Wasted a lot of money on duds. By the time I met Dallas I was tapped out. She's a singer and wanted. 8 for the dance. Also got digits for Destiny, a short brunette with a big ass.

Have you guys had experience with these two?Dallas is up for anything anytime anywhere.

RaynMan55
08-25-12, 08:26
Stopped into Wackos yesterday afternoon cause I really wanted a beer. Really. I just wanted a beer and look at half naked chicks. Any ways, this chick (don't remember her name seen her before) starts talking to me. She mentions that last Friday, the place was raided and Jewels was arrested for soliciting a UC. Kinda knew that was eventually going to happen to her. Just wasnt too descrete, IMO. Just passin the word.

Be Safe!

Mr Wheels83
08-26-12, 00:05
Dallas is up for anything anytime anywhere.Don't want to inflate the market. Is. 8 too much?

Charlie Runkle
08-26-12, 03:36
Don't want to inflate the market. Is. 8 too much?I did. 6 at club. Don't know what TO is. Don't really know if I want it.

JaxJaxFifty
08-26-12, 15:10
Stopped into Wackos yesterday afternoon cause I really wanted a beer. Really. I just wanted a beer and look at half naked chicks. Any ways, this chick (don't remember her name seen her before) starts talking to me. She mentions that last Friday, the place was raided and Jewels was arrested for soliciting a UC. Kinda knew that was eventually going to happen to her. Just wasnt too descrete, IMO. Just passin the word.

Be Safe!I don't go to clubs but based on her uncle's physical description of her, I'm interested. Hope she reads this!

Tomado
08-26-12, 19:08
Went up there last night and it was packed. Saw a new hottie named Mona but she disappeared for a long time (think she went to the Champagne room). Courtney from Emperors now works there and has blonde hair. She looks good, but she doesn't take her top off even on stage or during VIP dances.

Roadmap22
08-29-12, 09:25
Anyone have the story on a cutie named Stormy, day shift. Brown hair, nice on the eyes, small tats, and no sign of drugs. Any info here or PM is appreciated.

Thanks

Mr Wheels83
09-08-12, 11:00
Had fun with Nikki and Teresa on Tuesday, but I sorung a leak shortly thereafter. I'm taking two antibiotics now. Should I go back and tell both of them? I've been on a dry spell for 3 months, so I know I didn't have this problem prior to Tuesday. Any advice?

Clublvr
09-08-12, 11:47
Had fun with Nikki and Teresa on Tuesday, but I sorung a leak shortly thereafter. I'm taking two antibiotics now. Should I go back and tell both of them? I've been on a dry spell for 3 months, so I know I didn't have this problem prior to Tuesday. Any advice?If it happened to me I would, it is just the responsible thing to do.

Clublvr

Tycho
09-08-12, 13:12
Had fun with Nikki and Teresa on Tuesday, but I sorung a leak shortly thereafter. I'm taking two antibiotics now. Should I go back and tell both of them? I've been on a dry spell for 3 months, so I know I didn't have this problem prior to Tuesday. Any advice?Wear a rubber or a poly dummy LOL

Mr Wheels83
09-08-12, 14:08
Wear a rubber or a poly dummy LOLLesson learned.

Watch Out
09-09-12, 11:00
If it happened to me I would, it is just the responsible thing to do.

ClublvrGive the girls benefit of the doubt that they did not know one or both of them had VD. Warn them so they can be careful not to keep dispensing it to their customers. They need treatment too.

Wouldn't you want the girl to warn you if she had had a dry spell and you were the only one to be with her and she developed the problem? Let your conscience be your guide.

Tycho
09-10-12, 20:15
Give the girls benefit of the doubt that they did not know one or both of them had VD. Warn them so they can be careful not to keep dispensing it to their customers. They need treatment too.

Wouldn't you want the girl to warn you if she had had a dry spell and you were the only one to be with her and she developed the problem? Let your conscience be your guide.Not to be a dick which I can be. I wouldn't. One if not both of the girls know by now and its going to hurt your rep which is all you have so fcke it!

Charlie Runkle
09-17-12, 11:29
Stopped by after game. Some hot non-stripper Jags fans were in bar. Drunk stripper on stage yells JAGS suck to the dismay of the fans. After stage drink stripper sits at bar still picking on hot non-stripper fan. Next time drunk stripper gets on stage same thing but to more fans by this time. Drunk stripper comes off stage and mingled in crowd. Most fans gang up on drunk stripper and start with derogatory remarks about being a stripper. Soon tears start and drunk stripper starts to wonder why they are being so mean. That was pure entertainment. Lesson here is if you talk s#t be prepared to get s#t thrown back in your face.

FunJaxMan
10-12-12, 21:53
Went to Wackos today at around 1:30ish and ordered 2 beers. While I was on my second beer Nichole came to me and started chatting. I order her drink and asked any special and she said she would show backside private area. I do not know if those are VIP area, but she said 50 for 2 dances. First dance just topless with lots of nipple sucking and second dance had BBBJ for few seconds. I asked her name after the Dance is done. LOL. Did not asked digits yet as this is first time seeing her. She said she is from St Augustine.

Kaplog
11-02-12, 00:26
I got the whole day off so I decided to visit some places around Jax. I got in wacko's around 5 PM, everybody was in costume. There was this spinner type who I got a VIP from, gave me the "works" and charged only for 2 songs. Likes her cat to be played with very much. Really wild. Sorry I did not catch her name. She is blond petite with spinner type bod. TO was also offered but I did not partake.

Mr Wheels83
11-02-12, 18:26
I got the whole day off so I decided to visit some places around Jax. I got in wacko's around 5 PM, everybody was in costume. There was this spinner type who I got a VIP from, gave me the "works" and charged only for 2 songs. Likes her cat to be played with very much. Really wild. Sorry I did not catch her name. She is blond petite with spinner type bod. TO was also offered but I did not partake.Any tatts or other identifying marks?

FunJaxMan
11-02-12, 21:40
Went to Wacko's and had private dance with Mary Jane. Kissing and fingering allowed and said she had boyfriend and TO not available. After spending 2 hours in Wacko's went to Emperors G Club. The girls are pretty nice but private dances are not worth. I would not repeat.

Kaplog
11-02-12, 23:37
Any tatts or other identifying marks?I think she has a tramp stamp of some sort. She's younger than most girls there and she has freckles.

Kaplog
11-02-12, 23:40
Went to Wacko's and had private dance with Mary Jane. Kissing and fingering allowed and said she had boyfriend and TO not available. After spending 2 hours in Wacko's went to Emperors G Club. The girls are pretty nice but private dances are not worth. I would not repeat.Yeah. I did do a VIP with her too 2 weeks ago. She sat with me at the table and she's the first to offer TO then she said later that she has a BF. I think she swings the other way.

Bill Blaskey2
11-10-12, 21:27
Can anyone provide any feedback on the really tall and slim brunnette that dances at Wackos?

Clublvr
11-11-12, 08:52
Can anyone provide any feedback on the really tall and slim brunnette that dances at Wackos?Is her stage name Star? Whatever you want is available.

Charlie Runkle
11-12-12, 01:11
Can anyone provide any feedback on the really tall and slim brunnette that dances at Wackos?Day or night shift?

Clublvr
11-12-12, 18:06
Day or night shift?If Star she works Days

Questionable 1
11-27-12, 16:27
Anyone have any experience in the back room with this little spinner? She asked to dance for me, but I was on my way out and had to pass. Worth the dance fees or not?

Q1

Charlie Runkle
11-29-12, 01:58
Anyone have any experience in the back room with this little spinner? She asked to dance for me, but I was on my way out and had to pass. Worth the dance fees or not?

Q1I don't know her, but I believe there were some decent reports about her about 3 or 4 months ago. It was either on this thread or the strip club thread.

Questionable 1
11-29-12, 12:11
I don't know her, but I believe there were some decent reports about her about 3 or 4 months ago. It was either on this thread or the strip club thread.Thanks, Charlie. I looked before asking, but will look again.

CLS500
11-29-12, 16:39
Thanks, Charlie. I looked before asking, but will look again.She is goof to go.

RaynMan55
11-29-12, 17:01
I don't know her, but I believe there were some decent reports about her about 3 or 4 months ago. It was either on this thread or the strip club thread.Look down 11 or 12 posts. Kap wrote about her.

Panamaa12
11-30-12, 12:24
Never went to Wacko's' much until lately. I've missed out. I was in yesterday and saw two GREAT blondes. One was new, first day. Said she was from GA. ; The other was very hot but only did one dance during the time I was in there. I will defiantly spend more time there.

Charlie Runkle
12-03-12, 03:01
Lots of new talent. Met my New temporary Mrs Runkle's this weekend. TO was just what I needed. I just wish I would have sampled some more before finding this gem. Will share info when I get bored. Sorry.

Clublvr
12-03-12, 20:28
Lots of new talent. Met my New temporary Mrs Runkle's this weekend. TO was just what I needed. I just wish I would have sampled some more before finding this gem. Will share info when I get bored. Sorry.I met a nice new gal mid 30 ish, boltons with a really nice bubbly personality. Forgot her name, was fun, fun in the VIP though. No money left for TO.

Was another attractive blonde, small natural tits. She was glues to someone and ended up with the other blonde.

Clublvr

Charlie Runkle
12-06-12, 01:13
I met a nice new gal mid 30 ish, boltons with a really nice bubbly personality. Forgot her name, was fun, fun in the VIP though. No money left for TO.

Was another attractive blonde, small natural tits. She was glues to someone and ended up with the other blonde.

ClublvrThere was another 30ish girl there last week. She used to work there a while ago but I haven't seen her in a few years. Never had the chance to talk to her but she is really pretty and has a really sweet ass. Someone said she's from Gainesville. Natasha or Tasha is her name. Anyone have the scoop on her?

FunJaxMan
12-21-12, 19:03
While coming back from cocktails I thought of going to wackos again which is 3rd time. The drinks as usual 4 for 2 which is cheap compared to cocktails. At the end of second beer Nikki came to me for chat and asked for dance. She promised in my ear that I will enjoy. I did enjoyed dance for 30 which included BBBJ, and rubbing my cock against her bare pssy. Lots of kissing and nipple sucking. So far I went Cocktails, Emperors and Wackos. Wackos is good and will repeat.

Alex9990
12-22-12, 16:04
I stopped in for dinner and the show (what show?). After 9 wings (It appears I got shorted one or they serve nine only) and 1/2 the basket of fries with two beers I had to start wandering around to see what was going on. Brittany stopped me and did the "Do you remember me?" routine. I apologized that I did not remember her (and I don't to be honest, or she just uses that line to bait the customer). But anyway, she's a blonde (dirty blonde I suppose, the lighting isn't all that great) and has full A cups and fairly thin waist. Dance was OK, she brushed on areas that would normally excite me, but due to a strange odor (either her, the torn up leather couch or the club itself) I had to keep from touching her and did just one dance. I would definately pass again if she offered.

Xxxxman
01-20-13, 07:35
A dancer with redhair, petite, early 20's, was dancing there a couple of months ago (day shift) said she used to dance at The Gold Club, have not seen her lately. Anyone know where she's dancing now?

Tomado
01-20-13, 13:59
A dancer with redhair, petite, early 20's, was dancing there a couple of months ago (day shift) said she used to dance at The Gold Club, have not seen her lately. Anyone know where she's dancing now?Person you are describing sounds like Jewel. Last I saw her was at Centerfolds about a month ago on dayshift.

Member #4489
01-20-13, 22:45
A dancer with redhair, petite, early 20's, was dancing there a couple of months ago (day shift) said she used to dance at The Gold Club, have not seen her lately. Anyone know where she's dancing now?Is this her?

http://904-738-2581.escortsincollege.com/outrageously-tempting-gt-gt-southern-bombshell-gt-gt-coke-bottle-figure-100-special-21-239485.html

Charlie Runkle
01-21-13, 01:41
Is this her?

http://904-738-2581.escortsincollege.com/outrageously-tempting-gt-gt-southern-bombshell-gt-gt-coke-bottle-figure-100-special-21-239485.htmlThats not the Jewels he was talking about.

Xxxxman
01-21-13, 07:30
Is this her?

http://904-738-2581.escortsincollege.com/outrageously-tempting-gt-gt-southern-bombshell-gt-gt-coke-bottle-figure-100-special-21-239485.htmlNo thats not her, that one there, at one time had a add in BP. For a $ I got to suck her t*ts and get a CBJ. At that time she had a place in a run down Arlington hotel.

Datboi
01-22-13, 11:12
A dancer with redhair, petite, early 20's, was dancing there a couple of months ago (day shift) said she used to dance at The Gold Club, have not seen her lately. Anyone know where she's dancing now?Seen her a few times at Passions in the day time recently, If she still works at CF it would probably be nights.

Xxxxman
01-23-13, 21:02
Tracy is back at Wackos, she's not looking good at all she needs to hang up her stilettos and call it a career.

P Smith
01-24-13, 14:08
Tracy is back at Wackos, she's not looking good at all she needs to hang up her stilettos and call it a career.Completely agree.

Here's a tibit for the fans of Wackos. Rene (late 20's spinner) will get VERY friendly in VIP if you invest in a few drinks before going back there. I've repeated this 3x w / o fail.

Be safe, have fun, be safe,

P Smith

Xxxxman
01-24-13, 21:51
Completely agree.

Here's a tibit for the fans of Wackos. Rene (late 20's spinner) will get VERY friendly in VIP if you invest in a few drinks before going back there. I've repeated this 3x w / o fail.

Be safe, have fun, be safe,

P SmithRene? Can't place a face on her, day or night shift?

Tomado
01-24-13, 23:52
Haven't seen Tracy in months, are you sure its her? Theres a girl named Teresa that sort of looks like her.

Tracy is back at Wackos, she's not looking good at all she needs to hang up her stilettos and call it a career.

Xxxxman
01-25-13, 16:03
Haven't seen Tracy in months, are you sure its her? Theres a girl named Teresa that sort of looks like her.No it was Tracy, she came over and talk to me and told me what as been going on in her life lately, and she seems to be drinking more.

P Smith
01-28-13, 07:46
Rene? Can't place a face on her, day or night shift?Day shift.

Bhopjax
01-29-13, 15:05
She mesmerized me at a nearby gas station. I talked to her and she told me she works there. Any info? TO available?

Tomado
01-29-13, 17:15
Went there today and the original VIP area is now out in the open. It looks like they are building another mini stage there. The New VIP area is behind where the original VIP used to be. From what I saw it looks like they are all booths similar to the ones from Gold Club. So I'm not sure how private dances are now over there.

Charlie Runkle
01-30-13, 01:49
Went there today and the original VIP area is now out in the open. It looks like they are building another mini stage there. The New VIP area is behind where the original VIP used to be. From what I saw it looks like they are all booths similar to the ones from Gold Club. So I'm not sure how private dances are now over there.My last 10 visits have been explosive.

Charlie Runkle
01-30-13, 01:52
She mesmerized me at a nearby gas station. I talked to her and she told me she works there. Any info? TO available?Big natural titties & kind of bigger body?

Zipman
01-31-13, 08:25
Big natural titties & kind of bigger body?Few weeks ago I had some dances with a blonde Holly that had implants (nice ones. Not bolt ons) and def wasn't too big in the body. I think she also works at Emps but I don't know if she is also Holly there. If this is the girl I don't think TO is available.

Enjoyed the dances though.

Tomado
02-01-13, 02:38
Does she work dayshift or nights?

Few weeks ago I had some dances with a blonde Holly that had implants (nice ones. Not bolt ons) and def wasn't too big in the body. I think she also works at Emps but I don't know if she is also Holly there. If this is the girl I don't think TO is available.

Enjoyed the dances though.

Dogboy Jax
02-01-13, 16:48
I think the place looks a good bit better since the recent renovations, but I hate the new VIP. It's much more open and has stiff benches that are hardly deep enough to sit. Not real conducive to having a good time.

CLS500
02-01-13, 16:59
I think the place looks a good bit better since the recent renovations, but I hate the new VIP. It's much more open and has stiff benches that are hardly deep enough to sit. Not real conducive to having a good time.What about the girls, are they next?

Zipman
02-02-13, 09:15
Does she work dayshift or nights?The Holly I'm talking about was Saturday day shift.

Tomado
02-02-13, 19:22
I went there this afternoon and she wasn't working. I guess I'll try during the week.

The Holly I'm talking about was Saturday day shift.

CLS500
02-05-13, 10:12
I went there this afternoon and she wasn't working. I guess I'll try during the week.She was there yesterda, Monday, day shift. She will be off this Friday, her birthday. Hope this helps.

Bhopjax
02-05-13, 12:01
Few weeks ago I had some dances with a blonde Holly that had implants (nice ones. Not bolt ons) and def wasn't too big in the body. I think she also works at Emps but I don't know if she is also Holly there. If this is the girl I don't think TO is available.

Enjoyed the dances though.Mind if I ask just how good? That is definitely her! She is my type to the T. We're hands allowed to roam? Did she pay any special attention to any specific areas? Thanks!

Dogboy Jax
02-19-13, 17:42
Anyone have any info on her? I'm usually into the spinners, but she is awfully sexy. I have tried to get dances from her, but she has been busy every time. Am I wasting my time?

Sparky904
03-03-13, 11:02
Has anyone seen Renee (dayshift spinner with dark shoulder length hair) lately? I haven't seen her in a few weeks and was wondering if she's still at Wacko's or moved on to a different Club.

Charlie Runkle
03-04-13, 02:09
Has anyone seen Renee (dayshift spinner with dark shoulder length hair) lately? I haven't seen her in a few weeks and was wondering if she's still at Wacko's or moved on to a different Club.Not sure if her name is Renee but I did see a spinner and regular day shift girl from Wackos at Emps. Said she was fired.

Panamaa12
03-05-13, 23:19
Not sure if her name is Renee but I did see a spinner and regular day shift girl from Wackos at Emps. Said she was fired.Try Fallon my friends. Well worth it.

Kaplog
03-10-13, 17:03
The place has been totally revamped. I like the new look and the new sound system and lighting works really well. Believe it or not, I like the new VIP room layout too. Got to hang with a day girl with a rocking bod, formerly of DH. I enjoyed her company and really enjoyed the VIP time very much. I think I will frequent this place more often.

Sparky904
03-11-13, 19:04
Anyone seen Anna lately? Been in a several times and have not seen her. Same goes for Tracy.

Nice Latin dancer Candy? Been around for awhile but she is always sitting with someone. Another patron sitting next to me awhile back said she is special. Anyone else had any luck with her? And if you are the one talking so long with her Shut up. Give us other horny mongers a chance with her before the shift ends!

ClublvrAs a newbie to this site I was going back and reading some previous post, and I saw where you're looking for Anna. She was defiantly a gamer, there was no such thing as a wrong hole with her. But sadly she got caught up in the Pills and got hooked on Roxy's, lost everything she owns, and custody of her kid. She will be away for about 9 months. I guess she'll never get to work in the medical field now.

Charlie Runkle
03-12-13, 00:28
Try Fallon my friends. Well worth it.She's not a 9 or a 10 but has some skills.

Kaplog
03-16-13, 01:10
Iwas there this afternoon and There was a dancer named Stacy, I remember a Stacey. A bit mature, bolt ons. And very good in the VIP. Now this one looks younger, leaner sexier body but acts like the old Stacy. When I tipped, I was surprised. This is Stacy. But with a new look. Man, she is smoking hot about a 9. We talked a little bit and we exchanged digits. Did not partake in the VIP though. Maybe next time. Also Persuasion of GC was there. There was a cute spinner with glasses that I did not get the name. She is interesting.

Panamaa12
03-18-13, 21:53
She's not a 9 or a 10 but has some skills.No, not a 9 or 10, not even an 8. But there's no bullshit in VIP. Smile.

CLS500
03-22-13, 15:45
Try Fallon my friends. Well worth it.Do you know what days she works?

Panamaa12
03-23-13, 10:51
Do you know what days she works?Hit or miss with her.

Member #4489
03-25-13, 20:05
After a few recent strike-outs among the Escort / Body rub providers, I have returned to more familiar territory.

Stopped by Wackos recently. I like the new look and as always the two beers for $5! Alas my old fav day shift team is no longer present: Renee (brunette spinner with peace sign tattoo on abd) I was told: fired for using recreational supplements, Grace (blond spinner with lucky bunny tattoo on abd) I was told: fired for using recreational supplements, Michelle (tall with long hair dirty blond or brunette. Floppy rack but fluent french speaker) fired for fighting!. LOL.

Decided to try Ninas (middle eastern face with curly black haired spinner). Eager to please, left happy.

Pros. 1. Legal business, in most cases no worries about leo. Enjoy a beer or two and relax. 2. No scheduling appt and then rushing with bad or limited directions to the meetup to only get a no answer when you arrive at the location (she stands you up) or the location is sketchy and you decide to bail out. 3. You can shop around. Pick the dancer who looks and feels right for a VIP.

Cons. 1. Your VIP dance might suck (I just cut my loss after the 1st song by patting her ass and saying. "thanks baby that was great").2. The A-team is not present and you leave without getting relaxed. 3. Rare opportunity for FS (if you get to know the dancer you can try to set-up some T. O.) 4. Somebody might see you there that you would rather not know you frequent stripp clubs. 5. You smell like smoke and stripper when you leave.

Tribal69
03-28-13, 07:31
Hey FS. Great report!

I like the two for five on the drinks and do tend to talk up a girl before getting a dance. I also like the new changes and updates. They have added 15+ cameras to the place, but I think some are just empty cans.

Had a great dance from Lilly, little blond spinner. We pre-set the target price and expectations. I wanted to pay for 4 dances and would only need two if she worked me right. My shorts were easy to access and she aimed to please. When I told her I was close, she gave a quick CBJ till I was done, then HJ'd evey drop out of me. Since we only did two songs, no tip required. Told her I wanted to take her out for some dinner after her shift, but she declined.

She works day shift and said she is picky about the guys she does stuff with. SWSurf was with me and took her back next. I will let him post about the fun he had. I believe there was some takeout involved.

Happy Hunting,

T69.

After a few recent strike-outs among the Escort / Body rub providers, I have returned to more familiar territory.

Stopped by Wackos recently. I like the new look and as always the two beers for $5! Alas my old fav day shift team is no longer present: Renee (brunette spinner with peace sign tattoo on abd) I was told: fired for using recreational supplements, Grace (blond spinner with lucky bunny tattoo on abd) I was told: fired for using recreational supplements, Michelle (tall with long hair dirty blond or brunette. Floppy rack but fluent french speaker) fired for fighting. LOL.

Decided to try Ninas (middle eastern face with curly black haired spinner). Eager to please, left happy.

Pros. 1. Legal business, in most cases no worries about leo. Enjoy a beer or two and relax. 2. No scheduling appt and then rushing with bad or limited directions to the meetup to only get a no answer when you arrive at the location (she stands you up) or the location is sketchy and you decide to bail out. 3. You can shop around. Pick the dancer who looks and feels right for a VIP.

Cons. 1. Your VIP dance might suck (I just cut my loss after the 1st song by patting her ass and saying."thanks baby that was great").2. The A-team is not present and you leave without getting relaxed. 3. Rare opportunity for FS (if you get to know the dancer you can try to set-up some T. O.) 4. Somebody might see you there that you would rather not know you frequent stripp clubs. 5. You smell like smoke and stripper when you leave.

Panamaa12
03-30-13, 12:16
Well, Lilly was quite plastered yesterday. Tried to tip her on the back stage and she didn't even know I was there.

Hey FS. Great report!

I like the two for five on the drinks and do tend to talk up a girl before getting a dance. I also like the new changes and updates. They have added 15+ cameras to the place, but I think some are just empty cans.

Had a great dance from Lilly, little blond spinner. We pre-set the target price and expectations. I wanted to pay for 4 dances and would only need two if she worked me right. My shorts were easy to access and she aimed to please. When I told her I was close, she gave a quick CBJ till I was done, then HJ'd evey drop out of me. Since we only did two songs, no tip required. Told her I wanted to take her out for some dinner after her shift, but she declined.

She works day shift and said she is picky about the guys she does stuff with. SWSurf was with me and took her back next. I will let him post about the fun he had. I believe there was some takeout involved.

Happy Hunting,

T69.

Cory36
04-21-13, 17:51
Anyone had any luck with the new girl Aurora? I believe she did work day shifts and moved to nights. She is absolutely sexy I would love to find out more about her, could anyone share their experiences with her?

CLS500
04-23-13, 13:37
Anyone had VIP with Charlie? If yes, how was it?

CLS500
04-23-13, 13:40
Hit or miss with her.Got her on a Wednesday. VIP and that's all I've to say.

Cory36
04-24-13, 12:03
I Think Her Names Is Aurora Although I Could Be Mistaken, She Has A Large Dolphin Tattoo On Her Left Thigh.

Anyone had any luck with the new girl Aurora? I believe she did work day shifts and moved to nights. She is absolutely sexy I would love to find out more about her, could anyone share their experiences with her?

Panamaa12
04-26-13, 14:30
LOL. Thats you NEED to say. LOL.

Got her on a Wednesday. VIP and that's all I've to say.

RedChaser1
04-26-13, 20:41
Iwas there this afternoon and There was a dancer named Stacy, I remember a Stacey. A bit mature, bolt ons. And very good in the VIP. Now this one looks younger, leaner sexier body but acts like the old Stacy. When I tipped, I was surprised. This is Stacy. But with a new look. Man, she is smoking hot about a 9. We talked a little bit and we exchanged digits. Did not partake in the VIP though. Maybe next time. Also Persuasion of GC was there. There was a cute spinner with glasses that I did not get the name. She is interesting.Went to the VIP with Stacey. Had a good time. Seemed to be a little bit drunk but she is definitely lots of fun. We were both leaving the club at the same time and she seemed to be completely out of it. Dunno what it was but seemed to be on something.

Faster Harder
04-29-13, 00:49
Had a very nice TO with Fallon (Wackos) this past week and I am going to make this short and simple:

The Bad: (not so bad) she can't drive due to recent 'traffic' violations so had to go pick her up in Mandarin. You do have to do a VIP with her before you do TO. (not so bad)

The Awesome: This girl in my bedroom was amazing. 100% GFE, no rush, very relaxed, willing and able, funny, loves to hug while she plays with the stick. She is a such a good girl and fun to be with, no drugs, she asks what you like and she is pretty much up for anything, she intakes monger yogurt with pleasure and can't never get enough (3 times) she knows how to work out the hips as well better than Shakira, believe me!

Highly recommended. Find her a Wackos dayshift, she became my current ATF!

Alvin Brown
04-29-13, 15:16
I hang out at wackos quite often after work between 4 and 6, but I don't ever remember meeting a Fallon. Does she have a diff stage name? What does she look like?

Charlie Runkle
04-29-13, 23:53
Had a very nice TO with Fallon (Wackos) this past week and I am going to make this short and simple:

The Bad: (not so bad) she can't drive due to recent 'traffic' violations so had to go pick her up in Mandarin. You do have to do a VIP with her before you do TO. (not so bad)

The Awesome: This girl in my bedroom was amazing. 100% GFE, no rush, very relaxed, willing and able, funny, loves to hug while she plays with the stick. She is a such a good girl and fun to be with, no drugs, she asks what you like and she is pretty much up for anything, she intakes monger yogurt with pleasure and can't never get enough (3 times) she knows how to work out the hips as well better than Shakira, believe me!

Highly recommended. Find her a Wackos dayshift, she became my current ATF!I concur. She is a diamond in the rough. I've been prowl looking for her the last few week and haven't met up with her. Now I know she's been.

Capt36
04-30-13, 13:59
Met Jewels last night at Wackos. Never saw here there before. Not the red head or blond as some describe her, but a brunette with nice breasts who'd recently given birth. Had a few drinks and not pushy for VIP. What's the scoop on her? Seems really nice.

Member #4489
05-01-13, 06:59
Met Jewels last night at Wackos. Never saw here there before. Not the red head or blond as some describe her, but a brunette with nice breasts who'd recently given birth. Had a few drinks and not pushy for VIP. What's the scoop on her? Seems really nice.Busty brunette? Fun times. Will give you a Russian in VIP. Bring some extra napkins. LOL

Charlie Runkle
05-02-13, 01:01
Met Jewels last night at Wackos. Never saw here there before. Not the red head or blond as some describe her, but a brunette with nice breasts who'd recently given birth. Had a few drinks and not pushy for VIP. What's the scoop on her? Seems really nice.Have tried for TO for years but no luck. As always YMMV.

MouthHunter
05-02-13, 08:48
Named Jewel besides the hot redhead that started at gold then went to Passions. Thank you and have a good day.

Panamaa12
05-03-13, 15:40
I've been braging about her for a while. I concur with everything you said.

Highly recommended. Find her a Wackos dayshift, she became my current ATF!

Cory36
05-13-13, 23:48
Got a dance from the ever so sexy girl with tattoos, she has a dolphin tattoo on her thigh she also has tattoos on her back lower abdomen and ribs. We worked out my expectations before hand, I got 3 songs and she CBJ'd me then gave me an HJ to completion all over her beautiful tits. A+++++ experience. Has anyone else had any experience with this lady please share!

Train60
05-14-13, 14:25
Does anyone know if Grace is working somewhere else?

Member #4489
05-14-13, 20:50
Does anyone know if Grace is working somewhere else?Are you are asking about the longtime Day shift blond spinner with a small bolt-ons and Lucky Bunny tattoo on abd? If so, she used to hang out with Renee. Brunette spinner with a peace symbol tattoo on her abd. I was told both got fired for doing too many recreational stuff while at work.

Renee worked at emps for awhile but I heard she may be back at wackos now.

If you see Renee ask her about Grace. She will know what she is up to.

Panamaa12
05-19-13, 18:30
Does anyone know the name of a dark haired dancer at Wackos that looks like, to me anyway, Anne Hathaway? She works days, longish dark hair, younger with smallish tits and a few tats. Very pretty face. Man, she does it for me. LOL.

Seems to wears a pink bikini top with with a white g-string more time than not.

Cory36
05-19-13, 22:38
[Text in All Proper Case Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in All Proper Case. In the future, please do not write reports in All Proper Case. Thanks!

Sparky904
05-26-13, 10:09
Anyone know what happened to Mary Jane? She broke up with her BF and started offering extras, but has dropped off the grid, phone is no longer in service.

MouthHunter
05-27-13, 09:26
Does anyone know the name of a dark haired dancer at Wackos that looks like, to me anyway, Anne Hathaway? She works days, longish dark hair, younger with smallish tits and a few tats. Very pretty face. Man, she does it for me. LOL.

Seems to wears a pink bikini top with with a white g-string more time than not.She is sweet as can be and sexy. Both phones turned off though

Panamaa12
05-27-13, 09:45
She is sweet as can be and sexy. Both phones turned off thoughThanks MouthHunter

Xxxxman
05-27-13, 19:09
Anyone know what happened to Mary Jane? She broke up with her BF and started offering extras, but has dropped off the grid, phone is no longer in service.She was dancing there on Memorial Day.

SfxtBro
05-28-13, 18:13
I was there Sunday afternoon of last week, was approached by a gorgeous girl named Mina. Unfortunately, some other dude snagged her up and kept me waiting. I was wondering if any has experienced her? She's a short dark short hair, killer bod. She might be ethnic of some kind.

Thanks

Member #4489
05-28-13, 22:50
I was there Sunday afternoon of last week, was approached by a gorgeous girl named Mina. Unfortunately, some other dude snagged her up and kept me waiting. I was wondering if any has experienced her? She's a short dark short hair, killer bod. She might be ethnic of some kind.

ThanksPetite spinner, curly black hair. Told me her mom was from Morocco. If that's who you are asking about she is a player.

Panamaa12
05-29-13, 19:38
Thanks MouthHunterThis is who I'm talking about. [I]'ve looked on the board. Nothing. Any one know anything about her?

SfxtBro
05-29-13, 20:39
Petite spinner, curly black hair. Told me her mom was from Morocco. If that's who you are asking about she is a player.Upsell with no extras?

Member #4489
05-31-13, 07:41
Upsell with no extras?Chat her up and buy her a drink first. She is nice and will take care of you if you do the same.

CLS500
06-11-13, 14:43
I've been braging about her for a while. I concur with everything you said.Any info if she still works there? Haven't seen her few times I dropped by during date shift.

Tomado
06-19-13, 03:40
Anyone know if she still works there? She's the one with the dolphin tattoo.

CLS500
06-19-13, 16:54
She was dancing there on Memorial Day.She's back at Wackos now. Day shift.

CLS500
06-19-13, 17:00
LOL. Thats you NEED to say. LOL.Any help? I got digits but not working.

Questionable 1
06-20-13, 08:46
Had a few beers at Whacko's lady night and struck up a conversation with Bridget. She is a cute, sweet girl with perhaps just a bit of baby fat. But, that's ok because I like my women with a little meat on their bones. She was wonderful to talk to. Very articulate and not all about getting you to the back room. After quite a while, we did wander to the VIP where she promptly stripped and have me a lovely show. Hands were allowed to roam but other than that no major extras.

All in all, I enjoyed myself, but had to find relief elsewhere.

Cory36
06-23-13, 23:05
Anyone know if she still works there? She's the one with the dolphin tattoo.Yes Aurora still works there she is my favorite! Do you have any hot info about her?

Drew Park
07-18-13, 18:43
Drove by on the way to Palm Tree and saw that the street front Wacko's sign said "Under New Management". This info provided as a community service.

MouthHunter
07-18-13, 19:21
Drove by on the way to Palm Tree and saw that the street front Wacko's sign said "Under New Management". This info provided as a community service.Someone I know bought into the business. That's why it got updated and now they're calling it new management. It's the best looking club we have now. Don't really know what management has to do with anything.

TwoTwenty22
08-01-13, 19:10
I posted on the strip club with no luck, so I figured I'll come straight to the source. Just looking for any information on a dancer that goes by that name lucky. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. And in advance thank you very much be safe out.

TT22

Sultan69
08-02-13, 02:06
I was in Sinsations a couple of weeks ago with my wife. There was a new girl named Lucky there that day. She was quite a looker, a little on the curvy side. Very friendly. Gave my wife a nice dance without any extras.

I posted on the strip club with no luck, so I figured I'll come straight to the source. Just looking for any information on a dancer that goes by that name lucky. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. And in advance thank you very much be safe out.

TT22

Seaman Timmy
08-17-13, 02:04
I am not usually a Strip Club guy (anymore) , but I stopped by Wackos and one of the girls caught my attention. She has a bird tattoo over her right breast a face on her left arm and man tats on her back. Hair looked blondish red. Any info would be awesome, PMs fine.

Thanks.

Timmy

Sparky904
11-29-13, 21:02
Beware of a dancer going by The name Heather she's kind of chunky, dark long hair, has half of a tattoo sleeve on her left arm and another on her Back that says Heart Breaker. Works night shift.

She told me she needed VIP money up front to pay the Bouncer, so I gave her $100.00 (should have been my first clue! But my little head was thinking because she was promising BBBJCIM). Anyway we go back and she's giving one of the worst dances I've ever received. After 2 dances she stops and says that's it, I'm like WTF I paid for 3 dances and she says her dances cost $50.00 each...

So beware and be warned!

The PussyNator
11-30-13, 11:05
Beware of a dancer going by The name Heather she's kind of chunky, dark long hair, has half of a tattoo sleeve on her left arm and another on her Back that says Heart Breaker. Works night shift.

She told me she needed VIP money up front to pay the Bouncer, so I gave her $100.00 (should have been my first clue! But my little head was thinking because she was promising BBBJCIM). Anyway we go back and she's giving one of the worst dances I've ever received. After 2 dances she stops and says that's it, I'm like WTF I paid for 3 dances and she says her dances cost $50.00 each...

So beware and be warned!I can't believe you gave money upfront to a stripper, what the hell is wrong with you man? Next time slap yourself in the face before you go in there. Unreal.

Craiglyszt
12-10-13, 18:12
Went in last night and went back private dance, A A dancer with flaming red hair, kind of a Don King cut. Anyway she was prey wasted but still she gave me a hell of a dance. I'm also pretty sure take-out was available.

Take care, happy trolling.

Sparky904
02-07-14, 22:38
Does anyone have any 411 on April? Cute Blondish Spinner works Day shift. Been willing to get some dances from her, but she's always sitting with her regulars looking bored, never been able to pry her away.

Fishguy717
02-16-14, 23:26
Does anyone have any 411 on April? Cute Blondish Spinner works Day shift. Been willing to get some dances from her, but she's always sitting with her regulars looking bored, never been able to pry her away.Only way to get April to your table is to tip her $5 while she's on the dance floor, and ask her to come see you.

Questionable 1
02-17-14, 10:15
Stopped by Wacko's for a couple of beers the other day. As I was sitting at the bar had several girls mope up and try to get me to the back room. Neither of the first two interested me because they had no personality at all. They didn't even pretend to have an interest in anything but the back room.

I moved from the bar to a table in the showroom neAr the VIP area and watched a few dancers. After a few minutes a cute goth looking girl with a pixie cut came over and asked to sit with me. She had a spark that I liked and seemed to have interest other than just hustling me into a private dance. Her name was Roxy.

We talked for quite a while on a variety of topics. She was articulate, sober and a true delight to talk with. She was also attractive and flirty but not suggestive. Something I like a lot.

I had an appointment and had to go, but she asked if I would like a dance first. I agreed and off we went. She began grinding and allowed my hands to roam. I enjoyed watching her cute little ass as well as running my hands over it. My one disappointment was that when she took off her bra, there was nothing at all there. Damn padded bras!

I did not push for extras as I was enjoying the treatment I was receiving. I will definitely try again and see if extras are available next time.

FlipsMusic
04-28-14, 05:55
She has a tattoo on her waist of a gun and roses. Blonde girl petite. Has awesome pierced tits.

Anyone have any info on her? Goes by Jane.

TenIsEnough
05-04-14, 12:42
The indoor streetwalker with medium bolt-ons and a mouth that looks like it maybe could shoot out like the creature in "The Alien" is presently on a terror campaign against those she percieves as "competition". Word is she is threatening girls if they dance with someone who won't dance with her. It is somewhat effctive because she has some size advantage combined with a bully mentality. While she does have some attractive aspects she is a no-go for those of us who have been around long enough to know the best things in life are free with the dance. Someone clued her in on this and she really did not take it well. LOL. Point of this is if any your regular sweeties seem a little distant its probably not your your deoderant. Not this time.

TenIsEnough
05-04-14, 12:46
The indoor streetwalker with medium bolt-ons and a mouth that looks like it maybe could shoot out like the creature in "The Alien" is presently on a terror campaign against those she percieves as "competition". Word is she is threatening girls if they dance with someone who won't dance with her. It is somewhat effctive because she has some size advantage combined with a bully mentality. While she does have some attractive aspects she is a no-go for those of us who have been around long enough to know the best things in life are free with the dance. Someone clued her in on this and she really did not take it well. LOL. Point of this is if any your regular sweeties seem a little distant its probably not your your deoderant. Not this time.

Dogboy Jax
05-05-14, 15:54
The indoor streetwalker with medium bolt-ons and a mouth that looks like it maybe could shoot out like the creature in "The Alien" is presently on a terror campaign against those she percieves as "competition". Word is she is threatening girls if they dance with someone who won't dance with her. It is somewhat effctive because she has some size advantage combined with a bully mentality. While she does have some attractive aspects she is a no-go for those of us who have been around long enough to know the best things in life are free with the dance. Someone clued her in on this and she really did not take it well. LOL. Point of this is if any your regular sweeties seem a little distant its probably not your your deoderant. Not this time.I go there quite a bit and have no idea who you are describing. While I applaud the term "indoor streetwalker," it could describe a lot of the girls there. There are also plenty of ugly girls there, but I can't think of one who looks like Giger's monster ( http://danluvisiart.deviantart.com/art/ALIEN-H-R-GIGER-PITCH-177277666) . . . Can we get a name, day-shift or night, and at least some human-related description so we know who to avoid?

Mr Wheels83
05-05-14, 23:32
Does anybody know if the short arabic girl named Nina still works at Wacko's? I did a few dances with but nothing special. Is she any fun?

TenIsEnough
05-06-14, 13:25
Does anybody know if the short arabic girl named Nina still works at Wacko's? I did a few dances with but nothing special. Is she any fun?Have not not seen her in quite some time. A couple of months at least. Very appetizing for sure but never even tried.

TenIsEnough
05-06-14, 15:30
I go there quite a bit and have no idea who you are describing. While I applaud the term "indoor streetwalker," it could describe a lot of the girls there. There are also plenty of ugly girls there, but I can't think of one who looks like Giger's monster ( http://danluvisiart.deviantart.com/art/ALIEN-H-R-GIGER-PITCH-177277666) . . . Can we get a name, day-shift or night, and at least some human-related description so we know who to avoid?I can't because it might misidentify a sweetheart. Names change and are shared, shifts and clubs change like the wind.

More on the alien metaphor: She has a square jaw with a strong and prominent set of pearly white (false?) teeth. Like a sheepshead. Actually a pretty girl. But if you piss her off it might be your last dance. That mouth will open, the rows of teeth will divide, the head and jaws will extend forward and you will feel that long awaited heavenly hot moist breath a split second before she clips your junk right off. Gone so clean fast and clean you'll feel the wet of your blood before you feel the pain.

What's going on is that the girl and at least two well known hustler cohorts is aggressivley pushing the others to be more demanding. She is telling them shit like don't dance for less than 100 / song and threatening harm if they are found out to be giving good service for the standard 30 / song. Obviously her plan is to stab them in the back by undercutting them. Of course this crap goes on from time to time everywhere and it goes away after a while. In the mean time upsets the whole fucking fruit basket, especially the bannana.

The answer? The main one is never ever give more than the standard 30 or 25. OR LESS. Once you give a girl extra dollars for a dance they will immediately brag and the word will spread and they will all get that from you. And they will try it on those of us wise enough not to. And when we don't give in they will balk and pout and sometimes try to organize strikes and boycotts. Never pay extra. Ever. The reward for a great dance is another dance and more dances in the future. A plain dance is a last dance. More on this another day.

Hapkido1947
05-20-14, 23:42
A while back I shared a list of some of my favorites. I would like to add a sweet girl called Rain. Mostly weekdays. The first time I tipped a buck on stage her she looked at me as if I was the answer to her dreams. Smart girl.Saw a black girl on day shift with big tits and nice ass, any info please PM me or reply on review thanks.

Sparky904
06-06-14, 19:04
After being banned for a short time both Dakota and Kayla are both back working day shift.

JaxClub
06-08-14, 00:04
Seems like there are enough choices there now that Kayla and Dakota aren't worth the drama. They are both a little too into the pharmaceuticals for me.

Charlie Runkle
06-08-14, 14:55
After being banned for a short time both Dakota and Kayla are both back working day shift.Anyone know why they were banned? PM me if it doesn't need to be public.

TenIsEnough
06-12-14, 11:48
Saw a black girl on day shift with big tits and nice ass, any info please PM me or reply on review thanks.Black girl with huge jugs. Had a dance with her a long time ago. Will not repeat. Boring and rude in the VIP.

Tomado
07-15-14, 02:28
Saw Serenity last week but was not able to get any VIP's from her seeing she was busy. Anyone have any info on her?

JaxClub
07-18-14, 15:44
Saw Serenity last week but was not able to get any VIP's from her seeing she was busy. Anyone have any info on her?No real experience with her but she was fired from wackos earlier this week.

Michael7409
08-22-14, 12:09
Does anybody know if the short arabic girl named Nina still works at Wacko's? I did a few dances with but nothing special. Is she any fun?She was pregnant last I knew,. So she probably took some time off.

Sparky904
08-25-14, 09:57
Does anyone know where Kayla is working now? Heard she got fired from Wacko's, just wondering where she's setting up shop at now.

Datboi
08-25-14, 12:12
Does anyone know where Kayla is working now? Heard she got fired from Wacko's, just wondering where she's setting up shop at now.GC last I checked.

CLS500
08-28-14, 13:31
I've not been to Wackos for few months now. I heard Mary Jane is back. Anyone here seen her in Wackos lately?

Sparky904
09-04-14, 00:11
Does anyone know what happened to Brittney (skinny dark haired with big bolt ons, was friendly in VIP). Is she still around or is she working somewhere else?

Ox Block
09-04-14, 13:07
I've not been to Wackos for few months now. I heard Mary Jane is back. Anyone here seen her in Wackos lately?Different Mary Jane. Previous Mary Jane was a spinner. New girl definitely exceeds weight limit for the stage.

JaxClub
09-04-14, 16:23
Does anyone know what happened to Brittney (skinny dark haired with big bolt ons, was friendly in VIP). Is she still around or is she working somewhere else?Gone to see uncle for a while.

CLS500
09-05-14, 09:28
Different Mary Jane. Previous Mary Jane was a spinner. New girl definitely exceeds weight limit for the stage.Thanks OB, theMary Jane I knew was definitely a spinner.

Bocci22
09-06-14, 14:51
Does anyone know where Kayla is working now? Heard she got fired from Wacko's, just wondering where she's setting up shop at now.She was working at GC, and was fired a few weeks ago. No sight of her since. Seems she has been fired from every club in town.

WhipOMatic
09-06-14, 21:00
How do you guys find parking at Wackos? I got there around 5 pm on Friday and must have circled the parking lot about 7 times. Gave up and went to Centerfolds instead and that was a waste of time.

KramerCostanza
09-07-14, 20:41
She was working at GC, and was fired a few weeks ago. No sight of her since. Seems she has been fired from every club in town.Hopefully she is buying some new teeth, but that chic can sure honk a bobo!