PDA

View Full Version : Sp

Hunter2Pgp
01-17-07, 23:03
Made the trip Tue. As posted the lineup was Jackie, Sylvana, another short Latin older lady named Bobbi, & a big rounded titty Brunette. Kind of younger & chunky. I talked with Bobbi. A 4 out of 10. They say things R really slow. The desserts are getting old I say. Maybe we can eat at Truckers soon. I sure am gettin hungry for one of them burgers! Coffee was the freshest thing at SP Tue.

StreetDater
01-18-07, 02:03
I thought I remember reading that Sylvana is the bomb, and that others couldn't wait for her return. But recently it seems as if her reviews are just average at best. What happened? I was thinking of giving her a visit, but don't want to drive from Columbia if she has "gone bad".

Iva Bigun
01-18-07, 09:10
Well...FWIW, I have not been over that way in a couple of months...just too busy with work and $$ being kinda tight around the holidays. The only one of these ladies I have been with was Syvana (used to think it was Ivana).

I will tell you this....the facts are she is in her 40's and she has implants, which I have no problem with...but the bottom line is that even thought she is in her 40's, she BY FAR, has a friggin awesome little body, her face is stunning, and I dare ANYBODY to find a girl half her age that is that tight. You are simply not gonna find it.

I GUARANTEE you that when she comes back after this trip (and I have recovered fromt he holidays), you can bet your bottom dollar that ole Iva will be back....and knocking the bottom out of that shit as hard as I can.

And that's all I've got to say about that,
Iva B.

BigSexy
01-18-07, 20:00
Syvana does have a tight body and perky implants. Nice ass. Decent bj. Okay on the rest. You are right that the pussy is pretty tight. She still is sort of old though? Different strokes for different folks i guess? Been a lot worse there before.

B D Cool 64
11-16-07, 18:10
Does anyone know what the line up is for this week on days?

I will be passing through Society Hill & Darlington on the friday after Thanksgiving and really would like to stop at SP!

Email me back

Thanks,

D

Animal5173
02-05-10, 09:41
I was just wondering is SP still open or did it close it's doors for good?

If you dont want to reply back in public you can send me a PM.

Tenessa
02-25-10, 16:38
I was just wondering is SP still open or did it close it's doors for good?

If you dont want to reply back in public you can send me a PM.PM me for line up please.

Hottech3000
03-18-10, 09:13
I can't seem to get any news on SP on here or from PMs. Anyone got any ideas whats going on? Was going to try and stop by there tonight.

Lookbeterindrk
03-19-10, 08:41
I can't seem to get any news on SP on here or from PMs. Anyone got any ideas whats going on? Was going to try and stop by there tonight.

Let me know if you find out anything, good or bad.

Thanks

M Fever
03-21-10, 21:30
I really miss SP and Truckers.I travel the area a lot but have not taken the scenic route off I-95 since they supposedly closed these places down. I wish I could get some info on what to do around here when traveling.

Spaceman Spiff
03-21-10, 22:14
I really miss SP and Truckers.I travel the area a lot but have not taken the scenic route off I-95 since they supposedly closed these places down. I wish I could get some info on what to do around here when traveling.

Well, there's Foxy Video on US-52 in Darlington, whatever the name of that place in the median of US-76 near Marion is, Osaka and Paradise Girls on US-501 just south of SOTB..

Spaceman Spiff

M Fever
03-21-10, 22:21
Well, there's Foxy Video on US-52 in Darlington, whatever the name of that place in the median of US-76 near Marion is, Osaka and Paradise Girls on US-501 just south of SOTB..

Spaceman Spiff
Thanks for the reply but I heard that Foxy's is a rip, nothing like SP was. I will look into the other 2 places. Thanks!

Tenessa
04-03-10, 02:38
From what I know of foxy's its alright. He a cool dude out to make a dollar. If he is over pricing go somewhere else. I just can't wait until we get a real place started where all the girls can laugh together and have a good show. WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE. Remember the times when working girls were working girls and not just common ***** working the street. Remember the times. Thats all I can say without pressing anyone's buttons. Love all of you.

Thanks

Mdawginsc
04-04-10, 23:04
Foxy's can be a tad expensive, but you just have to make sure you pick the right girl. You have to become familair with the place. Or else you will be ripped off.

Tenessa, I sent you a PM a while back. If you're not busy can you get back to me. Thanks.

Willieherman
04-05-10, 07:45
Those near Maxton, Pembroke, NC may try a service station near a soup plant.

YMMV as most are sw and not much with it. Owner at station seems okay with situation but heard there is a new sheriff there, so everyone be careful.

These are car situations, nothing like SP or TR.

Flarealtorjim
05-05-10, 02:56
What's the deal with SP?

Still closed?

Ncnite Owl
05-09-10, 00:52
Anyone been to SP since it changed to Venus Video?? I went by a month or so ago but there was a note they were closed that day. Any info, including PMs, would be appreciated.

Jimmy Smits
05-14-10, 18:53
Anyone been to SP since it changed to Venus Video?? I went by a month or so ago but there was a note they were closed that day. Any info, including PMs, would be appreciated.

I stopped by two weeks ago (Sunday around 2 PM) and there were a couple of older black guys in the back working at the auto shop. I asked them if VV was open. They looked me over and said go ahead and knock on the door. I went to the front door and the back and never got an answer from either.

I have no clue what's the deal with this place now.

Big Guy Eight
10-31-10, 20:34
I stopped by two weeks ago (Sunday around 2 PM) and there were a couple of older black guys in the back working at the auto shop. I asked them if VV was open. They looked me over and said go ahead and knock on the door. I went to the front door and the back and never got an answer from either.

I have no clue what's the deal with this place now. Hey, man, it's still there.

SomeDude
01-10-11, 23:27
Hmmmmm, might have to make a trip when it warms up a little to check out this V V. Truckers / Shady Pines well those were the fucking days of a good old fashioned cat house. Remeber the tall blond Terri from Philly and of course Norma who is now servering a streach at a NC prison for 2nd degree murder. Still those two were some of the very best pussy I have ever had, a true GFE, damn I miss that pussy big time.

PirateJohn
06-02-11, 04:53
Very fond memories of Terri. I hope that she is doing well.

Big Guy Eight
06-24-11, 15:39
Pirate John might want to get there next week.

Iva Bigun
07-12-11, 21:25
Hmmmmm, might have to make a trip when it warms up a little to check out this V V. Truckers / Shady Pines well those were the fucking days of a good old fashioned cat house. Remeber the tall blond Terri from Philly and of course Norma who is now servering a streach at a NC prison for 2nd degree murder. Still those two were some of the very best pussy I have ever had, a true GFE, damn I miss that pussy big time.I spent a little time with Terri, and I must agree that it was very good. Met her the first time at the old place in Bennettsville, then again at SP. The best, IMO, at SP was the latina lady namedSavannah or something like that. Short, blonde, shaved, beautiful face, great azz and night store boughts. After her, I just kinda didn't see Teri afterwards, but I do miss them both.

Later,

Iva B.

Boyd68
07-13-11, 08:23
When are they open now. Used to love that place and Truckers.

MikedD
07-19-11, 22:54
My personal favorite was Rachael. I have not seen any posts on her here. Does anyone have any fond memories of her? I have only been to SP a few times and was with her 2 out of the 4 times or so I have been there. I am trying to read "between the lines" and am wondering now if SP is open for business. Racheal was so nice and such a nice body. Memories. I almost want to break out into an old song but I won't.

Time To Dive
07-19-11, 23:07
My personal favorite was Rachael. I have not seen any posts on her here. Does anyone have any fond memories of her? I have only been to SP a few times and was with her 2 out of the 4 times or so I have been there. I am trying to read "between the lines" and am wondering now if SP is open for business. Racheal was so nice and such a nice body. Memories. I almost want to break out into an old song but I won't.I have to agree with you on Rachael. She was defiantly my favorite as well. She was a very sweet person who always treated me well. I would love to see her again!

BigSexy
07-22-11, 17:45
Stopped by on my way through and nobody there. Grass around the building is knee high. Knocked on the doors and nobody answered. Looks pretty run down and abandoned. Couple of guys working in the garage out back is all that was there. Sorry.

Boyd68
07-23-11, 07:53
Too bad. Hate to see them go.

Stopped by on my way through and nobody there. Grass around the building is knee high. Knocked on the doors and nobody answered. Looks pretty run down and abandoned. Couple of guys working in the garage out back is all that was there. Sorry.

Crystal0709
01-01-12, 00:15
Just thought I would pay the forums a visit and see what's been happening, Miss alot of you and would like to hear from ya. PM me. Love ya, Crystal.

Ncnite Owl
01-01-12, 02:33
Just thought I would pay the forums a visit and see what's been happening, Miss alot of you and would like to hear from ya. PM me. Love ya, Crystal.Crystal,

Tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Love to see you again. Please PM and let me know how you are doing and how to best catch up with you.

Mdawginsc
01-01-12, 19:09
Just thought I would pay the forums a visit and see what's been happening, Miss alot of you and would like to hear from ya. PM me. Love ya, Crystal.Crystal,

Would like to get together with you. Your PM box is full.

Crystal0709
01-02-12, 01:07
Crystal,

Would like to get together with you. Your PM box is full.Inbox is ready for messages again. Please contact me via PM

Big Guy Eight
01-31-12, 22:38
Terri. This week.

Ncnite Owl
02-18-12, 11:20
Terri. This week.I saw the post above and was hoping SP was back in regular business since I was passing through the area in the last week. Unfortunately, the side door was locked (as it was the last time I went through there). Also, the 2 times before that I spoke with the guy who was there and he said no one was working. I realize SP is run down and the quality is hit or miss but, as somone that goes back over 30 years to Buddy's, I really hate to see the last place of its type go away in that part of the state. I know there are massage parlors and modeling studios but no comparison in value, friendliness and service to Buddy's and SP in their prime. Oh well

Ncnite Owl
03-07-12, 00:27
I'll be in the general area of SP later this week and wonder if anyone had been by there in the past few weeks or knew if they were open this week. I realize it is very "hit or miss" but would like to know if it might be worth a detour to swing by. Any info is appreciated and feel free to PM if you would prefer.

Thanks in advance!

Hairball
03-07-12, 09:28
I'll be in the general area of SP later this week and wonder if anyone had been by there in the past few weeks or knew if they were open this week. I realize it is very "hit or miss" but would like to know if it might be worth a detour to swing by. Any info is appreciated and feel free to PM if you would prefer.

Thanks in advance!I've been crying in my beer all the way from Florida having planned a few vacations to visit some of these places. Even if there is still such a place left everyone is so tight lipped about it we may never know.

Big Guy Eight
03-08-12, 09:18
The problem is that the guy who is usually there has been diagnosed with bladder cancer. Therefore, it's going to take awhile, and it absolutely will be hit or miss.

Time To Dive
04-15-12, 18:09
Went to Rockingham this weekend so I detoured to take a look at SP. The place was dead and didn't look like anyone had been their in a while. I also drove by Trucker which is also empty, man do I miss that place.

NinInch
02-20-17, 09:53
Inbox is ready for messages again. Please contact me via PMHey Darling, your inbox is full. Let me know if your still in the game.

Scubba65
05-21-17, 17:46
Drove by SP about a week ago. Thought about all the good times had there! Good people and great coffee! Miss that place and Truckers also I guess you don't realize how much you miss somethings until they're gone. I am a long time reader to the forum and decided to join and this is my first post.