PDA

View Full Version : CL post: Does anyone know this girl?

Yodaman
01-16-07, 11:38
Chinese Lucy Ready for Incall Visitors - w4m - 30
Reply to: pers-262527599@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-14, 11:25AM PST

Please only Serious people send me an email to see me. I am a Chinese girl with a great body and I want to meets some new friends. I will call you to find out what time you want to make an appt so don't goof around and waste my time.

I am not an model, so you don't have to be nervous. I am a clean and energetic China Asian Woman looking for some new friends. These are my real pictures I took them on 11/22/06.

180 flowers for one hours of relaxed fun. Location: Alhambra Area

Bigfoot16
01-17-07, 07:10
I saw her today. She is genuine. 30ish nice body and good service.

Ampfinder
01-21-07, 03:05
Yodaman:
Everything we have heard about this girl seems good, in the sense that she provides good service. Nowadays, good service is hard to come by. Period.
But I assume from the body pic that is a little out of shape by Asian standards. But I am sure a better body then some of the KAMP girls we usually see. Good luck Yoda. Let me know if you are coming to town. Ill try to take care of you.

Chinese Lucy Ready for Incall Visitors - w4m - 30
Reply to: pers-262527599@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-14, 11:25AM PST

Please only Serious people send me an email
to see me. I am a chinese girl with a great body
and I want to meets some new friends. I will
call you to find out what time you want to make an
appt so don't goof around and waste my time.

I am not an model, so you don't have to
be nervous. I am a clean and energetic China Asian
Woman looking for some new friends.
These are my real pictures I took them on 11/22/06.

180 flowers for one hours of relaxed fun.

PeeCee
01-22-07, 16:23
I have seen her as well and I thought she was great. She is sweet. I would guess she is in her 30s but provided, for me, a GFE experience. I would recommend.

Chinese Lucy Ready for Incall Visitors. W4m. 30 Reply to: pers-262527599atcraigslist.org Date: 2007-01-14, 11: 25AM PST

Please only Serious people send me an email to see me. I am a chinese girl with a great body and I want to meets some new friends. I will call you to find out what time you want to make an appt so don't goof around and waste my time.

I am not an model, so you don't have to be nervous. I am a clean and energetic China Asian Woman looking for some new friends. These are my real pictures I took them on 11/22/06.

180 flowers for one hours of relaxed fun. Location: Alhambra Area

Love Daty
03-27-07, 17:53
She is what she claims. She can provide GFE, can really get into it if you take your time to get her going. I would say that she is in pretty good shape for her age, in her 40's if I had to guess. If you like women who get really wet, she is for you.

She has been my sure thing as of late. I am however, looking for a little younger and a little cheaper. That is why I joined this site. To share and learn.