PDA

View Full Version : Off-Topic Reports

Admin
12-31-06, 20:00
Thread Starter.

MeatMan
03-04-07, 17:56
When will they get started on the commuter rail in NB and Fall River? Anyone got updates?

WebDog
03-04-07, 22:35
When will they get started on the commuter rail in NB and Fall River? Anyone got updates?
It is still far from a sure thing. There a lot of questions about the environmental impact and how to pay for it, among other matters. There is a first stage report due in April, but the fact is, this current administration is not likely to fast-track it. It is going to be years away, if ever. But it would have done a helluva a lot investment than that Greenbush line with the $200M tunnel under Hingham.

Hags Joe
11-04-12, 12:31
I haven't been to Fall River and New Bedford in over 10 years, and would like to visit and hopefully chat / flirt with some Portuguese girls and just learn stuff. What are the best times and places / streets / blocks to go, where it is 1) safe 2) high density of good looking (aren't they most?) Portuguse 18-35 women not in a hurry.

LivnLifeVIP
12-27-12, 17:32
They don't call it the Whaling City for nothing. Lot's of fatties in NB and the whole south coast.

There are good looking chicks. Go downtown for legit chicks and the ave has lots of spots, from upscale to dives, there are also working girls that roam the streets.

It's reasonably safe. Be aware. Uncle Leo is everywhere.

Have fun.

Renagade
01-07-22, 12:15
How we suppose to know who you talking about?

Thanks. I saw that I did respond to a comment back in July with a link. If you not going to see her, I'll go see her.I think sometimes you just like to hear yourself talk?

Style20
01-07-22, 15:19
I think sometimes you just like to hear yourself talk?I guess so. Does it bother you though that I like to contributing in the forum?

At least I don't make more than 1 account like most guys do in here.

Renagade
01-07-22, 19:53
I guess so. Does it bother you though that I like to contributing in the forum?

At least I don't make more than 1 account like most guys do in here.First of all"Post a link who you talkin about " is not what I would consider your idea of "contributing" and secondly that's roughly 3 posts a day 7 days a week. This is supposed to be a hobby not a life style Style. But then again ,maybe for you it is.

New One
01-08-22, 01:20
I guess so. Does it bother you though that I like to contributing in the forum?

At least I don't make more than 1 account like most guys do in here.Most of the guys with 2-4000 posts have that number because they have a great search engine and comment on or just point out other peoples posts. Style actually goes out and bangs these girls then reports back on them. He's saved me thousands in the process! If I had the funds I could only hope to do the same. Thanks Style.

Dave911
01-08-22, 08:21
First of all"Post a link who you talkin about " is not what I would consider your idea of "contributing" and secondly that's roughly 3 posts a day 7 days a week. This is supposed to be a hobby not a life style Style. But then again ,maybe for you it is.Style needs to work on his communication skills. Many of his posts are simply criticisms of others. Nothing helpful, and most of it just to prove that he's the experienced guy in the room. He may well be, but his contributions to the forum are mostly derogatory.

Lennox65
01-09-22, 05:47
Style needs to work on his communication skills. Many of his posts are simply criticisms of others. Nothing helpful, and most of it just to prove that he's the experienced guy in the room. He may well be, but his contributions to the forum are mostly derogatory.I enjoy his contributions. He puts in the work and posts about it, which is the actual object of this forum.

There are trolls on here that do nothing but post fake reviews and start shit.

You can always use the ignore function if his posts offend you.

The Unseen1
01-09-22, 09:18
If a question about a provider is asked, he has usually seen or tried to see them and let's you know about his experience. That's more than you can say about 90% of the users here. He does have a lot of posts that don't contain much useful info (like the ones from everyone in this discussion) and sometimes doesn't post his info until a question is asked about her. So is he perfect? No. Neither am I. But I say his good far outweighs the bad. So I say keep it up style20.

I enjoy his contributions. He puts in the work and posts about it, which is the actual object of this forum.

There are trolls on here that do nothing but post fake reviews and start shit.

You can always use the ignore function if his posts offend you.

Style20
01-09-22, 14:19
First of all"Post a link who you talkin about " is not what I would consider your idea of "contributing" and secondly that's roughly 3 posts a day 7 days a week. This is supposed to be a hobby not a life style Style. But then again ,maybe for you it is.Dude, you've been up my ass for a long time. I told you or someone else in here English is not my first language but you always got something to say about me. So what I post alot? I like to fuck new pussy and I ask questions. I fuck 2 new girls last week. I only post about one and I didn't for the other one since she don't post a lot. But it seem to me that you just like 5 o get on my case because I post a lot. And yes, I do post a lot about stuff I shouldn't but it's mostly because the girls are using fake pics, or I'm giving other members warning. So I don't know why it bother you that I have more post in 2 years than a lot of other seniors members in here. Anyway, I'm bilingual so if my writing bother you then I don't know what to tell you. Stay off your lane and do you bro. Like Lennox65 says, you can always put me on your ignore list if my shit bother you that much.

Renagade
01-09-22, 19:28
Stay off your lane and do you bro. I can't put you on a ignore list. I'll miss gems of wisdom like this. Hahaha.

Member #6053
01-09-22, 20:51
If a question about a provider is asked, he has usually seen or tried to see them and let's you know about his experience. That's more than you can say about 90% of the users here. He does have a lot of posts that don't contain much useful info (like the ones from everyone in this discussion) and sometimes doesn't post his info until a question is asked about her. So is he perfect? No. Neither am I. But I say his good far outweighs the bad. So I say keep it up style20.Definitely helped me out. Would've taken a lot more losses or no shows without his and the contributions of others. Especially over the past few years with covid the supply of providers doesn't seem as high as before but I just started traveling more and further for variety.

FairPlay
01-11-22, 19:01
I think the amount of people that came to style's defense here shows where the problem really is here.

That's all I'm going to say about this.

CrazyBiker1105
01-11-22, 21:22
I think the amount of people that came to style's defense here shows where the problem really is here.

That's all I'm going to say about this.Usually Style is spot on with his reviews, keep up the good intel and don't mind the haters.

BlackHoleSun82
01-11-22, 22:23
Is the man, I posted a thank you to him on the Wooster board. F the haters. Guy contributes like crazy here and has saved me from seeing ragged hoes.

Daves34
01-11-22, 23:15
These posts could benefit from a lot more like Style. He is honest and willing to share.

Keep up the good work Style!

SlimLover25
01-07-23, 08:40
He saved me a lot from getting Ripped off. Shared some best ones. He is doing good for all on forum —-I would tell this haters to get their own reviews than gaslight.

PeterProper
01-23-23, 21:04
Looking for leads for a housekeeper etc, older woman would be nice.

Extra pay for excellent service.

PeterProper
01-05-24, 13:44
Looking for leads for a housekeeper etc, older woman would be nice.

Extra pay for excellent service.Trying again.