PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-06, 20:00
Thread Starter.

OliverTwist
01-12-07, 21:17
The track is mainly Purchase st , Weld square and surrounding areas. lots of variety, trust me.

MeatMan
01-12-07, 23:54
Well, I haven't been down there much now since my ex and kids moved back to Boston, But if I do recall in New Bedford, Purchase Street and Weld Sq are the hot spots. The prices are as the same as anywhere 20-25 for a BJ, 35-40FS(But you CAN talk em lower) and some even do the CL route..of course for more.

Other than the infamous killings some years ago, I haven't heard much regarding the street prostitution in NB. It may in the local police blotter possibly.

If only Jackson could merge a Fall River/New Bedford thread together since there only 7-8 miles apart and they are sister cities, that would be great!!

OliverTwist
01-15-07, 11:16
I have always found Fall River pretty dry, maybee in the wrong place though.

Taunton is hit or miss

RedStreak
01-15-07, 19:48
Hey,

Are you saying New Bedford is back in buisness? I havn't been there in over 2-3 years as it had dried up. Will have to look into. Fall River is aways hit or Miss not alot of action there as far as I could find.

MeatMan
01-15-07, 19:57
I have always found Fall River pretty dry, maybee in the wrong place though.

Taunton is hit or miss

I was in Fall River 4 months ago. The scene 2 years ago was pretty good, but since now that the Atlantic Bar and Grill, Against All Odds is closed as the cleaning up over by Corky Row, there's really not much going on. Pleasant Street was hit or miss too. It's pretty dead man.

Also, I dont blame my ex for moving.(Gangs)

BostonRyder
01-21-07, 10:55
My job requires me to travel throughout Easten MAss, and this Friday I was plopped in downtown New Bedford. At around 4 pm I finished the business part and started looking for the pleasure.

Circled New Bedford -- Purcahse - Ashley -- for almost 2 hours on Friday. It did seem pretty dead. Finally found Jenny in front of Brooks on Ashley St. A .5 Portuguese/Puerto Rican, age 38. Went to an undisclosed location, settled on .2 for CBJ (my choice). All in all a pleasnat exprience. Will try Falll River next month.

Cheers

Land Shark
02-26-07, 22:47
I had just dropped the wife off at work in NB and was heading for home. For some reason, I didn't hop on 195, I drove up route 6 towards FR (it was about 7:15). As I approached the pigs inn area, I saw a tall something walking down the road, going in the same direction, I looped around and sure enough it was a woman. It was dark, so I couldn't tell if she was SW or not, but I figured what the hell. After I passed her, I drove a block or so up the street and pulled into a parking lot and took my time grabbing something out of the trunk, as she crosses in fron of me I closed the trunk and startled the hell out of her! I apologized and offered to make it up to her, she asked for a ride to FR. I happily obliged. ( come on now, who DIDN'T see that coming). Anyway, she was a blonde, mid to late thirties hard life but cute, as she climbed in the car she got in ass first and her thong was up out the back of her pants, I commented on the color and she got all embarrassed. Damn, I picked up a prude! Anyway as we were driving along (slowly) she told me she was living at one of the local motels blah blah blah and that she was going to FR to the bus station. I asked what time her bus was and she said she wasn't catching a bus, she was going to take out her moneymaker. I asked what time she was meeting him, and she looked at me like I was Corky and said "My ass is my moneymaker," All questions answered!
I Got a bbjtc on 195, what a nite! and I only threw her 10.
Peace,
SHARK

Bk British 01
02-28-07, 00:22
I had just dropped the wife off at work in NB and was heading for home. For some reason, I didn't hop on 195, I drove up route 6 towards FR (it was about 7:15). As I approached the pigs inn area, I saw a tall something walking down the road, going in the same direction, I looped around and sure enough it was a woman. It was dark, so I couldn't tell if she was SW or not, but I figured what the hell. After I passed her, I drove a block or so up the street and pulled into a parking lot and took my time grabbing something out of the trunk, as she crosses in fron of me I closed the trunk and startled the hell out of her! I apologized and offered to make it up to her, she asked for a ride to FR. I happily obliged. ( come on now, who DIDN'T see that coming). Anyway, she was a blonde, mid to late thirties hard life but cute, as she climbed in the car she got in ass first and her thong was up out the back of her pants, I commented on the color and she got all embarrassed. Damn, I picked up a prude! Anyway as we were driving along (slowly) she told me she was living at one of the local motels blah blah blah and that she was going to FR to the bus station. I asked what time her bus was and she said she wasn't catching a bus, she was going to take out her moneymaker. I asked what time she was meeting him, and she looked at me like I was Corky and said "My ass is my moneymaker," All questions answered!
Peace,
SHARK

Not like I will find myself in NB anytime soon... but cool score.

CapeCodCory
02-28-07, 03:45
New Bedford has stayed steady for the last few years. Not hot, not cold but you have to look. If a girl is real and you don't get her right away you can do a block and she will be gone, sometimes for the night. So it doesnt take long to loose a girl. There are a lot of the same guys doing the loop. I recognize like 5 cars and 2 trucks ALL the time. Some of the same girls but you get new ones for a day or a week and then no more. Fall River up to last year was way way hotter. But Fall River is getting a government grant to place community cameras up to help policing They didn't mention where they would be placed but my guess might be high traffic walking areas. I have been stopped in the cruising zone in Fall River a couple of times while still looking. I hope Fall River makes a come back. But it will probably have to be in new areas.

MeatMan
03-04-07, 17:52
Peace,
SHARK

GTFOOH!!..A 10 spot?...dude, you got the SC special?...you lucky fucker you!

Land Shark
03-06-07, 00:03
My wife busted me with condoms and a lighter that fell out of the SW's pocket in my car......as is often repeated.....CLEAN THE FU***N CAR BEFORE YOU GO HOME!!!!!
Damn, glad my buddy took the heat for it, but now I'm fronting him a ticket to vegas.
And I am NOT completely sure she bought his confession......stay tuned.
Peace,

MeatMan
03-06-07, 21:42
My wife busted me with condoms and a lighter that fell out of the SW's pocket in my car......as is often repeated.....CLEAN THE FU***N CAR BEFORE YOU GO HOME!!!!!
Damn, glad my buddy took the heat for it, but now I'm fronting him a ticket to vegas.
And I am NOT completely sure she bought his confession......stay tuned.
Peace,

Ohhhhhhhhhh shit *shivers*.............................

Land Shark
03-06-07, 22:03
I guess the wife actually did believe my buddy, she has stopped giving me shit about it and is actually in a good mood. So I figure 1 of three things,
1) She bought it and life is good.
2) She didn't buy it, has the proof she needs and is takin half my
shit......
3) She is getting laid on the side too, so really doesn't care.
Between 2 and 3 I can't make up my mind which would be worse....
Peace,
Shark

VilunyaChert
03-07-07, 16:53
I guess the wife actually did believe my buddy, she has stopped giving me shit about it and is actually in a good mood. So I figure 1 of three things,
1) She bought it and life is good.
2) She didn't buy it, has the proof she needs and is takin half my
shit......
3) She is getting laid on the side too, so really doesn't care.
Between 2 and 3 I can't make up my mind which would be worse....
Peace,
Shark

4) She's getting laid on the side by your buddy, and she'll be meeting him in Vegas before taking half your shit.

:)

Stoner
03-07-07, 19:31
I'll take 4. Your buddy has first dibs on your wife's panties when you fuck up. Its the law of best buddies.

Land Shark
03-08-07, 01:53
I never really considered THAT scenario...........now I'm just depressed.

Rickfromtn
04-10-07, 10:56
I was out around 12 midnight last night and saw 5 sw on North Main and 1 on South Main. Unfortunately I was not able to stop and play.

Rickfromtn
04-27-07, 11:19
I was on South Main Street Tuesday night and 2 sw's were walking around. Did not have the time to stop but they were hot looking.

BostonBread
05-01-07, 09:43
Man I feel for you - glad your buddy stepped in. My guess is the wife wants to believe him so he will but be extra extra extra careful as she will be looking for signs of a g/f.

Land Shark
05-01-07, 20:11
you mean like going through the phone records, websearching every number I've called in the last year, hiring a pi to find all bank accounts with my ss# and/or name.
oh and you know what, they found my safe deposit box too.
once she had all that info, she told me she's NOT divorcing me, but if we do eventually go that route, everything I have better be accounted for.
Damn, anyone know how to hide money, someone should write a book.

OliverTwist
05-02-07, 12:40
The old fashion way stash some cash.

OliverTwist
05-07-07, 17:46
Around 430 saw two HSW on purchase street near the DD. one WSW near weld square. was in a hurry at the time so I got out of dodge, or should I say Brockton by the sea.

Oliver

OliverTwist
05-09-07, 19:25
Watch out for Jamie in the Weld square area. She is tempting, young thin and good looking. But will cash and dash. She hangs with a drug dealer boyfriend type. Big time crackhead "well I guess they all are".

OliverTwist
05-15-07, 12:33
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

OliverTwist
06-17-07, 14:18
I went thru town the other day and saw 6, three were definates on Purchase Street. Too scarry though, and LE had the Paddy wagon driving around. Just not good for monger moral.

Cheers

Massman756
06-19-07, 10:46
Whats the crusing area in Fall River that I should be looking around?

And what times of the day and night?

Thanks,

I can't seem to find any.

OliverTwist
07-12-07, 22:23
Had a little time to "blow" in whaling city this afternoon so I took a cruise down purchase st and saw one confirmed BSW who gave me the look and waved, looked preety good but I cruised on. Saw another two that were too cum junky for me. Spun over to ashley blvd and saw two WSW went on to rt 18 and saw none. Had a time schedule so I didn't stop. Oh well

Happy whaling mateys

VilunyaChert
07-13-07, 11:29
Had a little time to "blow" in whaling city this afternoon so I took a cruise down purchase st and saw one confirmed BSW who gave me the look and waved, looked preety good but I cruised on. Saw another two that were too cum junky for me. Spun over to ashley blvd and saw two WSW went on to rt 18 and saw none. Had a time schedule so I didn't stop. Oh well

Happy whaling mateys

Say hi to the Seamen's Brothel for me. Oh, wait, that's the Seamen's Bethel. Never mind...

Rickfromtn
07-15-07, 09:30
By John Moss
GateHouse News Service
Sat Jul 14, 2007, 11:35 PM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Tools: Email This | Print This
Fall River -

Responding to complaints from citizens and business owners about prostitution, police arrested 25 people during an undercover sting operation in several areas of the city Friday night and early Saturday.

Sgt. Thomas Mauretti, police spokesman, said many of the citizen complaints involved women alleging that men, attempting to solicit the services of prostitutes, had approached them.

The operation was conducted in the area of Morgan Street, between South Main and Second streets; Ridge Street, between Morgan and South streets; and North Main Street, between Pine and Elm streets.

“These areas were the locations that the majority of the citizen and business complaints were emanating from,” Mauretti said.

As a result of the operation, 18 men were arrested and charged with offering to engage in sex for a fee after they approached and allegedly solicited sex from undercover female officers assigned to the sting.

Another man was arrested when he allegedly yelled in the middle of a street that a police officer was posing as a prostitute, police said.

Also, two other men were arrested when they argued loudly over who would be first to have sex with one of the officers posing as a prostitute, police said.

“The Fall River Police Department will continue to be aggressive in targeting those individuals involved in the solicitation of prostitution as well as those individuals who are actively involved in prostitution activity,” said Acting Chief Cathleen L. Moniz.

“This type of illegal activity has an impact on the quality of life of the residents who live in these neighborhoods, and the Fall River Police Department will use all resources available to combat this type of illegal activity,” Moniz said. “Similar operations will be conducted in the future.”

Four women also were arrested and charged with being common nightwalkers after detectives observed them trying to solicit men who drove through targeted areas, along with previous observations of the same woman engaging in similar activity, Mauretti said.

Charged with offering to engage in sexual conduct for a fee are:

[Names deleted by Admin]

Mauretti said those charges stemmed from an alleged loud argument between the two men in the middle of North Main Street.

“The argument centered around which one would be first to have sex with the undercover officer posing as a prostitute,” Mauretti said.

Detective Lt. James E. Keighley, commander of the Vice and Intelligence Unit, spearheaded the operation.

He was assisted by Detective Sgt. Roger Lafleur, detectives John Cabral, James Elumba, Robert Jacob, David Murphy, David Pacheco, James Smith, Bryan Nadeau and William Falandys of the vice unit.

They were assisted by Sgts. Daniel Dube and John Silva, officers MaryBeth Buglio, Deborah Jackson, Kevin Bshara, Raul Camara and Jay Huard of the Community Policing Unit.

Detectives Thomas Chace, John D. Costa, Brian Cordeiro, Lawrence Ferreira, Steven Washington and Michael Digangi of the Major Crimes Division also assisted.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the names or persons who were arrested from within in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please overwrite or delete the names of persons who were arrested.

Now, I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people. Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs. Thanks!

Cazbaa
07-15-07, 20:58
Chris from Fairhaven, the girl whose's name and digits I gave out a few months ago is now running ads on Craigslist.

She is pissed at me for sending her animals in her own words, I gave out her digits to this forum, if I remember correct about 15 guys asked for her digits.

She said a few were pure animals, dirty hygenie, etc.

She is now running ads on craigs with higher prices.

A few have asked me how I met her in the first place.

I met her as I meet a lot of other women, just by smiling and saying hello as a start.

I was getting new tires for my monger mobile this morning a mid 40's MILF, was waiting with me in the waiting room, smile small talk, told her I was going to the dunkins across the street would she like an Iced coffee.

When I returned with her ice coffee, also bought one for the guy doing my tires, we started our small talk, she told me her husband almost missed his 6 am flight this morning because of a flat tire, he had to take her car to the airport, travels a lot she said.

She called AAA, they put on doughnut spare, she gave me her digits, for next week..CM,

You are the genuine article! That's exactly how I score. By being nice, asking questions, and showing interest. It's amazing what happens next. So please keep us informed!

OliverTwist
08-14-07, 21:26
Was in the area on business so took a quick spin thru the track. Around 1130 am. Saw two definates on Purchase near Weld square. One gave the look and tried to wave me down, must of really need that donation, cum junky for sure. Skinny with short red hair and sun glasses. Saw two more that were hispanic and didn't look bad. Had to get out of dodge though. After dark I heard its crawling with them. Will have to make a trip after dark. There are lots of good places to park unlike Brockton which is hard to find privacy somtimes. Just a little more of a drive as opposed to Brockton or Dorchester.

The prices are also lower though, there are some who WILL try to rob you if your not street savy.

Cheers

Oliver

CapeCodCory
08-20-07, 05:56
Well I went out a bit on the late side. Usually around 11PM is the best time as its shift changing at the PD dept and there are less of them around.

I went out at 1 AM Monday morning and decided to check out Fall River first and hopefully that would be it. Did two loops around the usual haunts. South Main. Cruised by third street. NOTHING. No one around. No girls no dealers even. The LE must be cracking down hard hard hard.

OK off to New Bedford. Ashley Blvd. Saw young slightly chubby but decent looking WSW at seven eleven. Pulled over and she was smoking with a friend. She gave me the just a minute finger. I waited for almost a minute and said the hell with her and the just a minute finger changed as I looked in the mirror. Oh well. Not my loss.

On to Purchase street. Saw girl walking with tight jeans and a tight light sleeveless top from behind. Went by slow and she was looking back hard. She said Hey Poppy. But as I got along side she was a little bit, . No a lot of bit, pregnant so I passed on her. Went down a little further and saw a cute blonde with dark rimmed glasses. I tapped my brakes when I got to the next street and she took a right off the main drag. BINGO a smart girl and I am in luck. But the next street above is a one way so I have to do up another blocl to come back. Just as I was coming down the street to my prize. Another car scooped her up. CRAP!

Well I passed them went down to Purchase and took a left and before I got to the Pregnant girl she was picked up too. Damn.competition is tough. I can't even fall back on the pregnant chick. Oh well back to the secondary zone. Ashley, The Ave, and North Front Street.

Went back to Ashley BLVD and did a couple of loops as I saw Debbie an old favorite and reliable was out and about. She was on the corner two blocks North of the wishing well. She is a WSW slender build and a pony tail all the time. She saw my car and went down the side street. Met her on the side street. Whew. 30 for BBBJTC but always give her 40 as she is good people

So if you are the monger who beat me out on the new girl and you are reading this please let me know what I missed. Reliable is always good but new girl is always more fun to find.

Happy Hunting,

Wishing You All Good Stories

Triple see

OliverTwist
09-11-07, 21:49
Ahoy mates, Just call me Ishmael. Had some business near the whaleing city, a nice visit with Chris in Fairhaven who used to post on criagslist. She is a good kid and service is pretty damn good. However I just had to take a spin by ye ole Purchase street and low and behold I spied a slutty looking maiden at about Clark street, so a pull up ye halyards and came about. She was posing as a school kid with bags and what not. Very skinny with tattoos and blonde hair. Seemed a litle strung out most likley a junky or cracker, said she was 24. Just wanted to get me harpoon polished and be on my way to fairer seas. The white whale had has his workout for the day. Arrrh har har!

Happy whaleing

CapeCodCory
09-25-07, 23:49
This week I had the pleasure of making the rounds of New Bedford with the man that is the master, and the genesis for my thousands of miles of mongering the area, in the elusive search for the woman of the night that is the keeper of the moments of happiness.

Hearing years of stories most good, some funny, and some ridiculous finally made me step out on my own. It was actually some time later that I finally told him that I was mongering on my own and not just living vicariously through him.

Well we went around the usual loops just looking and talking and the activity level was amazing. There were 6 SWs that were hot on any scale and that was only about half to a third of the women out. I was thinking that of the 6 that one or two must be LE but that left 4 or 5 hot spots. One girl had a mini and a halter top on. She was gone before I made the block loop on a mad dash to see that again. Well she was legit. I am sure that some monger had a nice catch there.

I was glad that Obi Wan AKA Red, was in the car as no one would believe the amount and quality of the women out and there were spots that had so many that I needed another pair of eyes to spot and report.

The nice weather of fall is making a lot come out of hiding. Get the night crawlers while you can but be careful. There is good and then there is too good to be true. Spot the difference and keep a cool head and you will be rewarded with many happy stories.

Good Luck,

Happy Hunting

Wishing you all great stories and happy endings

Cory

Triple CCC

RedStreak
09-26-07, 19:37
Was "Passing thru" this afernoon and saw no less then 4 out. all sizes and shapes. They are there (along with Staties tho) going back out tonight to see what I can see..

CapeCodCory
09-27-07, 04:13
Well I was to antsy to go home and to bed so I figured on a little cruising to entertain. Window shopping is always a favorite pass time. You never know what you are going to get.

I was headed to the city when Obi Wan. AKA Red called and asked what I was up to. Explained I was on 195 and approaching the city. Paul Revere was in sight. Lets get a coffee and do some laps he says. Sounds good.

We went to Dunkin to hang out and BS a bit. When four cop cars pulled up for their "coffee break" we decided to hit the road as the odds were the streets were going to be cop free for a bit as they stuff their faces and laugh about all the detail work.

Anyway. I filled up with gas and set out on the laps and cranked up coast to coast. First couple didn't yield much. Lots and Lots of mongers out though. It was like a parade at some points. Found One girl on the ave. Young one. Maybe 20, maybe. On the phone but walking and looking. Next lap there was an older woman maybe 45 out. She gave the look and a low down signal for me to take the next street and she would take the next one and we'd meet. Isn't non verbal communication wonderful?

Last lap before we called it a night. There was a woman. White blouse and knee high pants walking and we looped around her 2-3 times in a 10 minute span so we could see her face a bit. She looked pretty good to me.

Dropped my mentor off and I had to make one more lap. I decided to start on North Front from Coggshall. A few blocks in just after a stop sign there was a blue mini van lights on and as I was just passing the woma driver yelled Hello, and something inaudible. I looked in the mirror and there was a double flash of the lights. I thought hmmmm. Nope I am not stopping. Went a few blocks and saw that I had company behind me. Took a left to get to the Ave. Guess what mini van took a left also. I stopped in fron of the old sunbeam bakery and the van pulled behind me. I am not getting out, she is not getting out. Well she pulls up beside me and asks how and I doing and where did my friend go and can she hop in the car. Well alwarms in my head are going off. Too much all at once but something kept me talking. The moon, maybe.

Well she asks to come in the car again and I say not here. I tell her meet me in 10 minutes at my favorite spot. New Bedford antiques lot. I sit back a few hundred feet from the road and its nice and dark nd I can see anyone coming for a long straight vision shot.

I show up and there is the mini and into the car my new friend pops.

We did the obligatory are you a cop, are you? Have you seen a pro in a car before. Ummm no I say. She says I do this one night every month or two. Well after a few moments of chatter she asks what do you want? How much? I tell her that I thought oral would be a nice way to get to know her better. She said OK how about 30? How about 40 and a nice job I ask? Sounds good she says. Oh and she unbuttons her pants and says here for some extra play and don't worry today was monthly bath day. She had a good SOH. I liked that

Well long story not so short at this point she starts a wonderful BBBJ. And shows me how hard she can suck. Almost to the point of WHOA stop that. A few moments later I realize she is deep and saying Hello, the the berries. Wow. Caught me off guard.

Well we, I mean I finished up and she said she will look for me when out. I gave her my cell number. She only has house phone and had a lot of rules on when I could call and what to say so it was easier to give her mine.

So I wonder if its full moon madness that brings different girls out.

Anyway guys if you see a dark colored mini van give you a flash after you have done some loops. Maybe you could check her out. I did and I am glad that I broke a couple of my rules to get there.

Wishing you great stories and happy endings

Triple C

Cory

OliverTwist
10-28-07, 10:14
Went thru during the day last week and saw about four in total definates. One was a chubby red head that couldn't walk straight and was eyeing all the traffic. Spun around and she was gone. A lot of LE driving around as well, even the patty "holio" wagon.

MeatMan
11-20-07, 17:07
I was down in NB and FR the other day. Fall River is totally, totally dead!. I see now that they torn down the old bus terminal. I went into Coppers?..NADA!, Went to the Flint section?..NADA!. After 20 or so minutes of that. I pulled out and headed to New Bedford.

I cruised Purchase Street and the other street(forgot the name) nearby the Hess gas station. Nearby Weld Square, I saw 3 SWS and all of em were horrid and skinny looking. I would have to stoop pretty damn low to have those broads give me "the business"

After an hour or so, I hung it up. Maybe another time when I'm in the area.

MeatMan

OliverTwist
11-21-07, 12:08
New Bedford can be pretty scarry. I think its way more dangerous than even Roxbury. Got to have street smarts. Most of the girls around there are bad news but there are some gems as well. Of course they are all on drugs.

Extra carful

WebDog
11-21-07, 17:49
Would be curious if any actually *in* New Bedford reads this thread. But here is my out of town perspective...

I am in New Bedford a lot and I love that town. You can find incredible deals on dinner and make a great time out of it. Antonio's and Vasco Da Gama offer great options, and I feel like I am on vacation when ever I out on the town down there. It really seems like old New England, albeit of a decidedly multi-cultural variety.

With that said, I have consistently struck out the street scene there. I have spent less time in Fall River, which I don't like as much as New Bedford, but I have only found hardcore junkies on the street in New Bedford. There is a defined albeit inconsistent stroll along Purchase, as well as Weld Square but it is definitely beyond sketchy, where that serial killer was taking out hookers in 1980s (was that ever solved? sick bastard.)

New Bedford seems to be so full of promise, but really under-delivers as a sex industry. What I have found, however, is that there is a thriving online singles scene among women in the mid-20s to mid-40s in the New Bedford area (NB, Fairhaven, Dartmouth, maybe Westport). For me, I am looking for instant gratification, but MeatMan, I am confident you'd do well with that. I have a number of friends (married and single) who hook-up regularly down there, it seems the odds are much better than in Boston.

But the street scene sucks unless you're into hardcore heroin and meth addicts (seems to have more than its fair share of the former).

WebDog
11-23-07, 12:37
Checkout this recent report http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5191

To better define what part of the North End this is going on, it actually is the area near and/or above Antonio's on the northside of I-195 -- then going north for about a mile. The track seems to be North Front and Ashley/RTE 18 -- basically form 195 to Nash.

It definitely is much further North than I have looked at in the past. I usually do Purchase from Weld South, and this about equal distance in the opposite direction. Purchase St does run north into part of this area, but I suspect it is too far west and you want to be on or east of Route 18.

This is based on recent busts and other activity down there, which I have confirmed from a good source. I am curious to get down there as I have always felt NB was promising, but I never found results where I was looking (based largely on old posts on this board and local lore as to where to find them).

It's also near where that gay bar is (or was?) where that punk shot it up before driving to Arkansas.

One thing about that article though, a local City Councilor is quoted as saying "these girls are getting younger..." but of the women busted, only one was under 30 and three were almost 50!

OliverTwist
11-24-07, 11:25
This is interesting. I know that area but did not really scan it with a keen eye beacause I was going by the apparent old track route. I will have to go on recon patrol and report back.

OliverTwist
11-28-07, 23:23
Hi Guys,

Was in the area on business and thought id do some recon. Around 9. 00 am or so. I did see a couple of crackheads in the old track "Purchase street" not to my liking though. Went around Coggshall and Ashley and related side roads for some scoping out. Did about three passes and did notice some LE preseance so I didn't want to push it and thought id get out of dodge, but all of a sudden I spied a girl with long dark hair, kinda portugeese looking, black swetter, jeans and gold necklace with the initial K. Very good looking and clean did not resemble a SW at all, she was standing in front of a store sucking on a lollipop "not kidding". Kind of gave me a look but I wasnt sure.

So what did I do, Well I relized I needed to get somthing at that store LOL. Turned around and pulled over. Going back in my ride she gives me the eye so I wave her over. I said "don't I know you from somwhere? " and she says I don't know. So I asked her if she needs a ride. She said she was waiting for someone but sure. She was kind of nervous with me at first, thought I looked to much like a cop she said. I said don't worry I'm just a nice guy that just happens to be very horney. Went out of the area and had some fun. Awsome body, very nice tits and shaved clean pussy. Droped her off back in the area.

No digits. Will try to meet up with her end of the week. She is not very typical and can be classified as a rare gem. I would like to get a hotel and really do some hammering with her next time perhaps. She dosnt have a place that is good to go to. Think her name was Karen but I'm not sure. Best one I have had in a long time. LE is huge in NB right now be very very careful.

RedStreak
04-16-08, 19:27
This is interesting. I know that area but did not really scan it with a keen eye beacause I was going by the apparent old track route. I will have to go on recon patrol and report back.Been no posts for a while here. Have done a few drive thrus but seen nothing. Anyone have any luck?

GadgetJim
04-19-08, 22:56
Been no posts for a while here. Have done a few drive thrus but seen nothing. Anyone have any luck?I lived in New Bedford a couple of years ago and used to cruise Purchase St and in the South end. I had my best luck in the summer months on the side streets between Purchase and County after that park and before Weld. Cruisers sit right in the lots on the RT 18 side of Purchase and scare off most of them from working right on Purchase.

I have better luck in Fall River.

Stevemausa
04-21-08, 14:31
Is the girls name Alyssa? I was in NB last week saw a very cute girl sitting on the steps around 2:30ish (not the first time) near the school. Picked her up 40bj, 80fs, 100h/h. I passed since a little pricey but nice to know other options out there. Be safe.

Hi Guys,

Was in the area on business and thought id do some recon. Around 9. 00 am or so. I did see a couple of crackheads in the old track "Purchase street" not to my liking though. Went around Coggshall and Ashley and related side roads for some scoping out. Did about three passes and did notice some LE preseance so I didn't want to push it and thought id get out of dodge, but all of a sudden I spied a girl with long dark hair, kinda portugeese looking, black swetter, jeans and gold necklace with the initial K. Very good looking and clean did not resemble a SW at all, she was standing in front of a store sucking on a lollipop "not kidding". Kind of gave me a look but I wasnt sure.

So what did I do, Well I relized I needed to get somthing at that store LOL. Turned around and pulled over. Going back in my ride she gives me the eye so I wave her over. I said "don't I know you from somwhere? " and she says I don't know. So I asked her if she needs a ride. She said she was waiting for someone but sure. She was kind of nervous with me at first, thought I looked to much like a cop she said. I said don't worry I'm just a nice guy that just happens to be very horney. Went out of the area and had some fun. Awsome body, very nice tits and shaved clean pussy. Droped her off back in the area.

No digits. Will try to meet up with her end of the week. She is not very typical and can be classified as a rare gem. I would like to get a hotel and really do some hammering with her next time perhaps. She dosnt have a place that is good to go to. Think her name was Karen but I'm not sure. Best one I have had in a long time. LE is huge in NB right now be very very careful.

OliverTwist
04-22-08, 12:27
I cant remember the name. Its been a little while since I have been in town but I would love to find her again. She did not have digits.

OliverTwist
05-22-08, 22:42
There are plenty of walkers in Fall River. FYI

OliverTwist
07-04-08, 16:40
Passing through town and had to do a quick recon. Two on Purchase st one was a WSW that was all doped up waving at every passing car. Looked like trouble. Another dark haired WSW was sitting on some steps just pass weld sq and was being questioned by LE. Didn't see much over on ashley. I think Fall River is better pickings.

CapeCodCory
08-14-08, 23:09
I just got in from doing the laps around NB. Weld and Purchase were a waste. Ashley and area were hopping. I saw one dark haired girl in a nice tight purple top and tight jeans. Really hot bod and nice face. She saw me, took the side street for me. I passed her going the other way so I had to loop the block. But Damn a monger beat me to the catch. She was a solid 7 plus. And since I missed her. I looked and waited for a return but nothing. The other girls and there were 5-6 of them just didn't cut it like her. CRAP.

Fall River was my favorite. It was dead for awhile but maybe I will go there as last report stated FR looking good.

Happy hunting and happy stories and endings for all

CCC

CapeCodCory
08-18-08, 06:33
Well after cruising the other night I decided to try it again. I know that going to PVD and getting into a booth I can have a great night but there is something about the thrill of the hunt on the road that just can't be compared to.

I went out about 11 PM and it was fairly busy. I looped and looped the two main streets when finally sitting at the light at deane street I saw a nice young legal age young medium skinned girl on the corner. Real cute. Thought no way. But she gave the look and I pointed down the street where I would turn on the green.

I passed her on the street and found a spot to pull over almost the whole block away but she was a trooper and came along. Hopped in. Did the are you? . No. Are you? No talk and headed off.

Found my spot at the lot next to the bridge on Coggshall and got to talking price. 25 BBBJ. I said sure with a grin. But then told her I really like it when the girl has some brandy in her mouth. For 10 bucks will you make me happy I ask as I opened the glove box and got a couple of nips out. Sure she says. She took the unopened nip and she was happy to oblige. I don't know about the feeling thing so much I just like the idea of killing off any stray sailors from the last monger

So for 35 bucks I had a nice night. From 11 to 1 or so it was pretty much free range during the shift change for LE. Quite a few gals out.

I was hoping the the elusive daily double for me but after another couple of hours of looping I called it a day. But even though LE started a few random stops the action was still heavy when I left

Be careful but there is fun to be had in New Bedford.

CCC

Notch 54
08-19-08, 22:37
Greeting fellas, I'm new here. I'm am happy as hell I found this forum. I was making laps in the usual spot down purchase and weld.

Only seen two out tonight, one was a big girl. The other was tiny short dark hair. She was on something. All twitchy. Smacking the pay phone near the car barn. She nodded when I looked.

I went to turn around And LE. Was going by and stopped her. I kept driving and seen more LE so I bailed out. About a month ago I met a girl named Melissa got the digits. She wasnt much of a looker but the price was right. And had nice tits.

Phone doesnt work now, and I haven't seen her around. Anyone familiar with her? Thats it for tonight. Try again Tommorrow.

CapeCodCory
09-02-08, 02:13
I went out Sunday night after midnight and Today Monday evening around 11 PM.

Both nights were full of state police in marked and the unmarked cruisers. They were in 7/11 talking to city cops.

Sunday night was extremely bare. Only one WSW. But she was either very pregnant or carries a lot of weight just in her midsection so I opted out of any company. The cops were literally smiling as they had quite a few cars stopped just making a show for Labor Day.

Monday. Tonight there was an extremely sexy young girl. 8-9 SW scale. Nice tight jeans on a slender body and a nice button down top that was off yellow and clingy. Nice body.

Problem she just walked back and forth on the main drag looking into cars. I pulled down a street but she never followed she wanted someone to pick her up on the main drag. The only time she left the drag was to walk on the street that is a block that has stop lights. So no help there.

I saw her for two laps and after I saw a traffic stop, maybe two blocks over I said Uh No.

If anyone else saw her and had good luck let me know.

As I left the zone went down purchase just for a look. There were two older BSW that were yelling for customers. Again Uh No. I like it on the sly and on the side. And its have to look and feel right. Cautious I know. Too much sometimes.

Happy Hunting

Happy Endings to All

CCC

Player365
09-22-08, 21:31
Craigs list is the only action to be had in CC. Usually the girls are at the Howard Johnson in Yarmouth. Going rate is between 1.5 and 2.5.

Player365
09-22-08, 21:35
Was there last Thrusday and their were a couple out on Pleasant Street. I saw one getting out of a car and was easily and 8 on the SWS.

I'm new to the area, does anyone have any recomendations on Streets.

CapeCodCory
11-14-08, 06:04
Couldn't sleep. Nothing on TV. So decided to go for a few laps especially since gas made a nice little drop to 1. 97

Stayed mostly on Purchase from Weld to Glaser. It was a rainy night tonight and there were too many town cops and State Troopers out in the other sections of the city so I cruised up and down Purchase and parked here and there on the side and watched and listened to the radio.

ANYWAY. Saw a slightly heavy set WSW blonde about 24-25. Not fat just a little chubby. She came by the car and asked if I needed some company. I said not right now as I was looking for a certain girl.

So after a bit I see her duck into a doorway to hide out from the rain and after 15 mins or so her pimp shows up and he is a little dude compared to her. He slapped and pushed her a couple of times and I was expecting something from her but nothing. He reached in her pockets front and back and grabbed a handful of bills and yelled at her some more.

A car stopped to help her but was whisked away by both. Didn't really cross my mind to step out of the truck and help her. I figure she should be solo on the streets anyway but if she has a pimp then she is the expert on what to expect and doesn't need anyone to interfere. Plus more people get hurt crossing into a domestic dispute than help I think.

Anyways after all my years of lapping and looking I have never seen a pimp in action like that before. Most all of the girls I have picked up are all independents. And those are the ones I like to frequent anyway.

Went to FAll River last night and it was quiet everywhere I looked. I had offers for pot, coke, hash even but saw no girls that were walking that werent just civilians

Thats my update for now I'll keep looking stay safe stay alert

And wishing you happy stories and happier endings

CCC

CapeCodCory
11-19-08, 22:00
Last night it was almost one patrol car for every citizen driving around after 11PM. I looped the loop a few times and stopped at the light on The BLVD and a girl in a red hoodie approached the car. I don't like girls in hats or hoodies as its a cop thing to just play with a hat or remove a hat and hoodie as a signal so I didn't even want to have her talk to me at the window so I looked the other way as she stood on the curb a few feet away

The little bell in my head said not tonight.

I have gotten a few PMs from guys that patrol NB so there is hope and fun to be had but you have to be out and looking when the cops arent making a big WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE night.

I guess my standards were a little too high as my last opportunity of the night presented herself a block north of HESS on the AVE but she was about 25 medium stocky build, dark hair. I told her I was looking for a regular girl and she offered to be my regular girl but not my cup of T. She would be someone elses though. Never saw a girl working North of Hess but I guess as the cops squeeze one area that other areas will spring up

Good Luck

Happy Hunting and Endings for all

CCC

OliverTwist
02-10-09, 11:55
was driving thru this morning and caught out the corner of my eye a young looking thin girl with long straight reddish brown hair and hazel eyes, nice skin didnt really look like a typical junky. she was wearing a denim or leather jacket with some kind of patches on it. got the look and piked her up quick.
She has an apartment on the south end a bit of a drive, went there for some quick half and half. place is kinda a dump as to be expected. lots of flab on her when the close come off . she says she only works a little bit to make enough money to give her mother to by stuff for her kids. also told me she has ovarian cancer. Overall nice kid for new beige. I may see her again but im trying to go on the bright as they say. Yes I do have digits, but dont ask if your not a contributing member.

OT

OliverTwist
02-20-09, 07:00
Bellview ave and side roads had several. Place is crawling with them if you have a good eye.

Dig Dizzl
04-05-09, 23:29
Scooped up a chick on Ashley Blvd. , but lately there is nothing out. Maybe it's just cold but there is a short, thick-thighed PuertoRican-looking chick about 18-19 yo, who does the Weld Sq. Area. Seen her before, she is very cute and is awesome at giving BJ.

Stay safe

Massman756
04-25-09, 11:15
So I been driving around and am new to this, I drove around fall river for hours no luck and also New Bedford, where in Fall River should I look for most and also in New Bedford.

Thanks

I On Da Street
04-28-09, 15:32
How's the activity been lately?

Hoping there is more with the better weather.

Might try and do some recon tonight.

Massman756
04-30-09, 00:18
Well I been out driving past few days and fall river is DEAD no where not 1 is out and I am surprised with the cop layoff,

CapeCodCory
05-18-09, 02:36
I am glad to see and hear from a few New Bedford and Fall River roamers. New Bedford has been most consistent lately but I haven't posted cause all I have been doing is picking up the same girls that I see and know. The new talent looks ok but whenever I see an old Faithful I have to say yes.

As far as fall River is concerned South Main has been pretty good for action buty I actually like Pleasant street better as I seem to get more one time, first time, drunken girls lookin for more drinking money, college girls, etc. You know the girls you'd like to see again and again but they seem to not come back after a night or two. Our loss:.(

So be patient in The Riv and take a look. Watch. Its like fishing. You can't just zoom around the lake and expect a catch yoiu have to look. Go slow. Troll around.

Patience.

Good luck

Happy endings and stories to all

CCC

Notch 54
05-20-09, 03:23
I've met up with casey. Shes a bit chubby but reliable and discrete. And the there is Ana from fairhaven, nice fake tits. But a bit sketchy. She will do any request for a couple of bucks LOL. Any one have experience with these two, if so maybe we can swap some info on others. I will only swap with confirmed legit trollers. Like myself LOL.

MeatMan
05-20-09, 13:57
I am glad to see and hear from a few New Bedford and Fall River roamers. New Bedford has been most consistent lately but I haven't posted cause all I have been doing is picking up the same girls that I see and know. The new talent looks ok but whenever I see an old Faithful I have to say yes.

As far as fall River is concerned South Main has been pretty good for action buty I actually like Pleasant street better as I seem to get more one time, first time, drunken girls lookin for more drinking money, college girls, etc. You know the girls you'd like to see again and again but they seem to not come back after a night or two. Our loss:.(

So be patient in The Riv and take a look. Watch. Its like fishing. You can't just zoom around the lake and expect a catch yoiu have to look. Go slow. Troll around.

Patience.

Good luck

Happy endings and stories to all

CCC

Be careful down there. The Fall River police are total fucking POS. I never had an experience with them, but I've seen the dirty low down shit they do under the cloak of darkness.

I On Da Street
06-01-09, 23:20
On my way back from Newport, I decided to do a little detour through NB. I only saw one HSW out there but lots of LE and local news van and camera man near Dunkins.

That was enough for me to get back on the highway home.

Would be interested in finding out what was so newsworthy.

SuperXfly
06-02-09, 10:59
Would be interested in finding out what was so newsworthy.

There was a stabbing somewhere in the city last night. I saw the same news van.

I On Da Street
06-03-09, 13:30
There was a stabbing somewhere in the city last night. I saw the same news van.I guess that could explain all the LE.

Massman756
06-04-09, 01:02
Fall river is starting to get back into its place seen a few each day anyone else see any.

gimpyzx6r
06-18-09, 05:11
I've been poking my nose around here for a couple years now, and am finally posting my findings. I took a late night cruise in NB first and came up with nothing, then back home to the Riv. Saw 2 definites off Pleasent, looped around and they were gone, neither was anything special, but either was worth some sticky stuff. Also saw a smokin hot SW at Pleasant and Easton, looped back and she was gone too :( I wouldn't mind getting together with a more experianced monger, seeing as that I've just started to have the urge to do more than windowshop and would love some tips before diving in head first.

Always better safe than sorry

Massman756
06-29-09, 03:20
Well it was raining but went for a ride in fall river, found one but not worth picking up on Pleasant st?

Gridlock
06-29-09, 19:20
Since Fall River laid off a lot of cops I haven't seen a single arrest for loitering in the Herald.

I have the best luck around South Main & Morgan.

Fall river is starting to get back into its place seen a few each day anyone else see any.

Massman756
06-30-09, 01:57
Yea I been out but I ain't sure what time to be looking.

Notch 54
07-15-09, 12:51
I haven't posted all that much, but its been slim pickings in NB. Couple of nasty ones today. I had to pass LOL. Will make some rounds later on this afternoon.

Notch 54
07-16-09, 09:27
One this young brunette. I had an eye on. Seemed cute. Watched her get into a car. Apon her return, she hit the tracks with some older guy. I went to make my move, and pulled over. She looked in and said hello. I asked if she needed a lift and she got all sketched out like I was LE LOL. She said no thanks. I was like WTF I got snubbed by a walker LOL. She looked good too. Oh well.

CapeCodCory
08-24-09, 15:41
It was too hot to stay home so I decided to cruise around from 8 Pm to about 3 Am is when I finally decided to call it a night ... I say approximately 15 to 20 women working during that time and I would say 10-12 were 6 plus on the walker scale .. But nothing that made me wanna stop ..

I was going to call it a night after one last loop around and coming towards me on the Ave was a girl .. About 18-19 on a bike riding towards traffic in the street .. I slowed down to about 15 mph and got a great look as she passed on my right side .

Eight plus ..I went up two blocks .. Tapped brakes 3-4 times as I see her looking back over her shoulder ,and pulled down the street that has a parking lot at a small business .. Parked the car and turned it and th lights off ..

She pulls up to the door and asks Whadya Lookin For ... I am not sure I say but hop in I say back .. She does .. The are you a cop yada yada touchie feely ..

Ayway she says 20 bucks and I say yeah .. right here , right now .. She was a little spooked about the place but why move when we are parked in the dark already and I have a great view of the street ..

She did a a real nice job for 20 bucks .Seemed hungry and happy enough .. Nice little moans and groans .. Not real but added to the efect for sure . BBJCIM .. WSW nice tight body .. Rachael was the name

Well I decided to post here one last time for awhile ... I have answered some thirty plus private mails from guys wanting to visit the area but they have not posted anything .... So I am going to remain silent for awhile and watch ..
Just wanted to go out with a pop on the NB/FR board for now ..

For now I would say take some time trolling around and park and watch and wait .. Dont troll until everyone notices the same car or truck over and over .. New Bedford is Looking great for gals even more I dont do this gals are out .. But take your time and New Bedford had been at least Two to One better than Fall River the last few months but both are worth the trip and the ride

Happy Hunting Guys

There are LOTS and LOTS of gals out there BUT be careful and be aware ..

CCC

Cory

Notch 54
08-26-09, 01:47
It was too hot to stay home so I decided to cruise around from 8 Pm to about 3 Am is when I finally decided to call it a night ... I say approximately 15 to 20 women working during that time and I would say 10-12 were 6 plus on the walker scale .. But nothing that made me wanna stop ..

I was going to call it a night after one last loop around and coming towards me on the Ave was a girl .. About 18-19 on a bike riding towards traffic in the street .. I slowed down to about 15 mph and got a great look as she passed on my right side .

Eight plus ..I went up two blocks .. Tapped brakes 3-4 times as I see her looking back over her shoulder ,and pulled down the street that has a parking lot at a small business .. Parked the car and turned it and th lights off ..

She pulls up to the door and asks Whadya Lookin For ... I am not sure I say but hop in I say back .. She does .. The are you a cop yada yada touchie feely ..

Ayway she says 20 bucks and I say yeah .. right here , right now .. She was a little spooked about the place but why move when we are parked in the dark already and I have a great view of the street ..

She did a a real nice job for 20 bucks .Seemed hungry and happy enough .. Nice little moans and groans .. Not real but added to the efect for sure . BBJCIM .. WSW nice tight body .. Rachael was the name

Well I decided to post here one last time for awhile ... I have answered some thirty plus private mails from guys wanting to visit the area but they have not posted anything .... So I am going to remain silent for awhile and watch ..
Just wanted to go out with a pop on the NB/FR board for now ..

For now I would say take some time trolling around and park and watch and wait .. Dont troll until everyone notices the same car or truck over and over .. New Bedford is Looking great for gals even more I dont do this gals are out .. But take your time and New Bedford had been at least Two to One better than Fall River the last few months but both are worth the trip and the ride

Happy Hunting Guys

There are LOTS and LOTS of gals out there BUT be careful and be aware ..

CCC

CorySounds good man. I was out tonight slim pickings. Maybe 5-6 out.2 where beasts LOL One had a nice body but no teeth.(this might have been a good thing). I did however meet up with a short good body brunette named Jenn. A little pricey.$40 but it was decent BBBJCIM. Kind of quite but cute. Oh well I will be on the prowl tomorrow. Any one wanna grab a coffe at D&D LOL. Give me a shout. Catch ya later,

Notch

Bj Hunter123
09-15-09, 13:30
Just discovered this great resourse of a site. I've been mongering in NB for over 20 years. The Purchase/Weld area is a waste many times though you can still get lucky with something good there. The real action as stated in previous posts is Ashley Blvd, Acushnet Ave., Mainly from Sawyer to Bullard, but it does extend out farther down to North Front and even Belleview on the east side. There's some real scary ones but some gems if you keep looking. I've recently found a pretty nice Puerto Rican girl Jada who's 21 and did a nice BBBJ for .30 first time and second time did FS for .30 and was into it both times. Recommneded. Tall, skinny.

Also County St. towards the south end has girls working sometimes. A couple of weeks ago I saw a real hot looking girl with lots of tats and big tits, but was gone by the time a swung around.

Bj Hunter123
09-17-09, 07:45
Tuesday made a few swings thru the usual areas. 3pm-2 girls on purchase, 5 in the ashley area. 6pm-2 in each area, but passed on all of them. Wednesday 7am-nothing out, damn school busses etc. Not helping things.

Wednesday-6pm- 3 girls in the ashely area, but passed and was driving home. Well south on purchase on stumbed upon this girl Frankie, who was looking pretty good to me in the daylight. She was a dancer with implants and a pretty tight body. Face 7/8. She had four bucks and was looking for.36-.46 and I offered.3 and later gave her.36. Nice BBBJ, deep throat. Actually had me grab her head and show her how I wanted it. Not exactly a face fuck, but she was OK with it. No cell, so digits, but I'll be looking out for her again. She was definitely a user and not clean, but damn, what a body.

Bj Hunter123
09-17-09, 19:44
Just saw Aliyannah on Holly, but passed manly because of finances. She's a hot former dancer with implants. I'd give her a 9, but she's .40 CBJ, .60 BBBJ, .70 BBBJw/swallow, .120 FS.

MeatMan
09-23-09, 09:37
I cruised Acushnet Ave and Weld Sq this past Friday and saw nothing. Not even a black cat crossing the road!. This was around 2:00AM. Was there a sweep just recently?.

Didn't bother with Fall river, only because that would've been a heaping pile of FAIL!. I'll try again this coming weekend if the weather isn't bad

MeatMan

Bj Hunter123
09-23-09, 17:24
I'd say you'd have better luck a little earlier in the night.

Bj Hunter123
09-27-09, 03:33
Picked up an 18 year year old WSW on Holly around 9pm. Danielle. Said she's usually out by 8pm. Pretty cute, a little chunky but let me touch her tits and finger her while she gave me a BBBJCIM for .30. Well worth it, good job, no rush, deep throat. No cell phone.

2:30 AM at it again, down south on County. HSW back to the apt. for FS for .50

Notch 54
10-01-09, 10:57
Found a good one the other night, name was Tara, this SMALL tits, nice eyes. Blonde hair. She was very friendly, .25 BBBJCIM. I couldn't believe it LOL. Not rushed, very good job as well.

Bj Hunter123
10-04-09, 02:45
Found a good one the other night, name was Tara, this SMALL tits, nice eyes. Blonde hair. She was very friendly, .25 BBBJCIM. I couldn't believe it LOL. Not rushed, very good job as well.Yes she's excellent. Did you happen to get her digits? I lost my cellphone last weekend and her's were in my cell and are now lost. PM me if you did please.

Picked up Jada again on Holly around 8 and got FS for .30 and then April, same location around 2am for FS for .40

Bj Hunter123
10-09-09, 08:04
7am today, a few prospects out. April on purchase, and a blonde that kind of looking prego but I think was just sloppy with a decent face around Ashley, the ave etc. Passed and went home.

Notch 54
10-09-09, 14:07
Went out the other night, wasnt looking too good. Cruised for about an hour or so. As for Tara, her number is not working. If it does come back on, I will give you a shout. Any decent reliable girls around. Not looking for drama LOL.

Bj Hunter123
10-09-09, 20:38
I had a few good #'s but like I said I'm starting from scratch since I lost my cell. I need to write this shit down on paper somewhere too.

That Jada girl is good. Tall, young, skinny Puerto Rican. Will do FS for .30. Aliyannah is really good and probably a 9 on sw scale but a little more expensive and not out too much. It's kind of a crapshoot and alot of luck somsetimes, but they are definitely out there. Gotta sift threw the garbage and be willing to go home without alot of times.

There's a few other nice Puerto Rican girls I've picked up that were pretty hot. As well as Lisa who was also hot but not out much.

CapeCodCory
10-10-09, 00:45
Well I started the night off thinking I would go to the spa and treat myself to a good night. But I did what I often find myself doing. Doing a couple of laps around the spots looking for the something new on the menu.

I looped around New Bedford and it was bare. Went to fall River and there were no less that 5 marked city cars and 2 Marked State cars looping around BUT there were girls out.

I spotted a very nicely shaped light skin BSW and she was built. Wow. About 22 or so but built. Problem was that I saw her exit 3 cars but popped back into another immediately. She had no down time but always came back to the same spot.

So I parked about a block away from Nicks Hot Dogs where she was coming back and scooting off. I got the idea after her third vanishing act so I was parked about a half an hour and was going to give up when I saw a small build WSW. About 30 years old and built like a 15 year old slender girl.

She knocks at the window and asks was I looking for a date. I said No I am all set, I called a friend an she was going to meet me here. Thats ok I just want a place out of the cold for a bit is that OK she asked.

Sure. SIts in the car and I explained again not interested. After a few minutes of small talk she says she is very very talented and better than what I was waiting for. Hmmmmm. Well she said I wioll give you a free try. No strings. After a couple of moments of WOW thats pretty nice she says lets go to a nicer spot. And 20 bucks sounds like a win to me

We drive parrallel to the main street for a few minutes and she points out a spot. I didn't really pay attention to the phone text she made. After I pull over she is back on my lap and I am not thinking when I hear click.

My keys out of the ignition. And quickly in her pants. I am a little confused and say hey whats going on. AS I notice a dude on the right side of the car and one on the left. Well she said 30 to get the keys back and at the moment it seemed like a good idea. So I opened the wallet and thankfully had the spa money in my pocket already. And she grabbed the 40 in the wallet. As I laid hand on the keys in her other hand

She got out of the car yelling Thats it Baby. My favorite game.

I just started the car and punched it as she stepped out to yell her conquest. The car jerk slammed the door and I was outta there. SO the list of rules is great if followed. I messed up.

BUT if you see a slender girls with brown blonde mid back hair with the name of the moment of KIM don't walk away DRIVE LIKE HELL

It could have been a lot lot worse. I don't feel lucky but I guess in reflection I am.

I shoulda went to the spa.

Damn that thrill of the chase thing!

Bj Hunter123
10-10-09, 14:46
Wow, that's fucked up. I guess take your keys out of the ignition should be rule 23.

Good to hear that there's some action in FR but need to watch out for LEO and this *****. Somebody needs to teach her a lesson. Wonder what she would've done if you didn't go to her spot and found your own.

Bj Hunter123
10-10-09, 19:07
Took a cruise this afternoon and there wasn't too much out, but i did see Tara. She was with some dude and wasn't paying much attention to passing cars, so I think she'd coped her crack and was going to smoke it. There were a few others but I passed and went home. I've got a date anyway and I'm 99% sure I'm getting laid. I've done her before.

Notch 54
10-11-09, 10:00
Wow, Cory thats some crappy shit right there. Sorry to hear that. I've been looking for Tara, She lives in the south end somewhere. Her phone is out of commision. Guess she hasnt bought a Re-Boost card yet LOL. I was out yesterday early afternoon. Didn't see sqaut. Where did yo see Tara at?

Bj Hunter123
10-11-09, 17:20
Wow, Cory thats some crappy shit right there. Sorry to hear that. I've been looking for Tara, She lives in the south end somewhere. Her phone is out of commision. Guess she hasnt bought a Re-Boost card yet LOL. I was out yesterday early afternoon. Didn't see sqaut. Where did yo see Tara at?She was walking down Nye I think and went all the way down to Belleville ave and turned north.

Bj Hunter123
10-11-09, 20:32
Aliayannah is out right now, 8pm, but passed since she charges more than I wanted to spend. I picked up a cute blonde and got BBBJ for .24. Few other girls around.

Spacepjm
10-14-09, 01:47
Out around midnight, decent selection between hsw, and 2 WSW's.

Decent bbbjcimws .20!

Bj Hunter123
10-15-09, 08:04
7am-picked up a decent lsw bbbj for .25 and got digits.

She was into it and will revisit for fs. Maybe .40.

Notch 54
10-17-09, 13:32
Hooked up with Tara around 4pm. She was walking up Tallman. Still friendly. Same.25 BBBJCIM. I guess shes got a few housing issues now. Got new digits.

Bj Hunter123
10-18-09, 12:36
Hooked up with a pretty cool girl friday night. Picked her up on the ave. a few blocks north of Bullard, who just gave a fake name and later gave me her real one. .25 for BBBJ and then gave FS for free and spent alot of time and was totally into it. Was willing to go a second round for free even, but I had to get going. Got digits and going to repeat and take her home instead the car date. Older, I'd say early 40's with glasses, nice perky little tits, great ass. In fact I might call her now.

Bj Hunter123
10-19-09, 07:57
7am, 19 year old Danielle again. BBBJCIM & swallow for .25 Holly St.

Ho Hunter 328
10-22-09, 03:32
After reading all of the recent reports from New Bedford, I decided to make a little hunting expedition. I should have stayed home... I drove around for 7 (noon till 7pm) hours and found nothing. Well, nothing worth stopping for anyway. Not a single wsw under 30 to be found. Very disappointing. The only good news was that Uncle Leo was no where to be found either.

Bj Hunter123
10-22-09, 06:32
Those are probably the worst hours to be out there looking. Early morning or after dark, preferably later the better.

Ho Hunter 328
10-22-09, 21:13
Those are probably the worst hours to be out there looking. Early morning or after dark, preferably later the better.

Maybe I'll try again sometime then. In Brockton those are the best times for hunting. Late night or early morning there's hardly anyone out these days.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Bj Hunter123
10-24-09, 14:40
Had quite a fucked up experience the other night. I randomly bumped into Tina, HSW, kind of outside the usual SW area and picked her up. She asked me if I drank and I took her for some drinks (bad move). She'd already been drinking. I bought her a beer and a shot and another guy with his wife, ended up buying her a beer and a shot. We left and she seemed horny and wanted to fuck and we were driving when out of nowhere she said she wanted some money. I said, you'll get your money don't worry. She said drop me off then. I pulled over and she said bring me back and I said fuck that. She got violent. Said I'm lucky she didn't have her knife. I pulled a u-turn and went to bring her back and she demanded money again, and this time I slammed on the brakes and got her the hell out of my car. Good thing I was in a deserted area. She said she was going to report me and said I tried to rape her and that I was going to jail. Said she had my plate, but she was full of shit. She was wasted, mean and violent. She was fine the first time I went with her.

OliverTwist
10-25-09, 21:36
scary shit, i have had similar. lucky your OK man.

Ho Hunter 328
10-25-09, 22:26
Had quite a fucked up experience the other night. I randomly bumped into Tina, HSW, kind of outside the usual SW area and picked her up. She asked me if I drank and I took her for some drinks (bad move). She'd already been drinking. I bought her a beer and a shot and another guy with his wife, ended up buying her a beer and a shot. We left and she seemed horny and wanted to fuck and we were driving when out of nowhere she said she wanted some money. I said, you'll get your money don't worry. She said drop me off then. I pulled over and she said bring me back and I said fuck that. She got violent. Said I'm lucky she didn't have her knife. I pulled a u-turn and went to bring her back and she demanded money again, and this time I slammed on the brakes and got her the hell out of my car. Good thing I was in a deserted area. She said she was going to report me and said I tried to rape her and that I was going to jail. Said she had my plate, but she was full of shit. She was wasted, mean and violent. She was fine the first time I went with her.

and if you saw her again the next day, she probably wouldn't even remember any of it... been there, done that... got the scar to prove it...

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Bj Hunter123
10-26-09, 07:53
Last night a little rushed on time, picked up a tall, skinny WSW. I'd say mid 40's with a the look of a long time user, though her conversation was of someone straight.25 for BBBJCIM. Decent enough, no rush. Near Tallman and the Ave. Right when she jumped in the car I looked to my right and there was a HSW on that side too. Glad some girls were out after the rain out on Saturday night.

WrestleMe
10-31-09, 10:45
I will be going to the New Bedford area tonight on an errand and was hoping someone could guide me as to what streets to "cruise"? You can post them or send me a PT. Or if anyone has some good digits for a girl in the area with a nice booty let me know. I have some digits in the Brockton area I could share.

Bj Hunter123
11-01-09, 14:36
Best bet is Ashley blvd and Acushnet Avenue on the portions with the side streets Holly, Tallman, Nye, Bullard. That one little block of Holly in between the ave and blvd is the hottest place these days.

Notch 54
11-02-09, 10:16
Went out a couple days ago. Around 5pm. Found a dark haired WSW on holly st. Not to bad, said people call her Frankie. She had a long black coat on, when she got in she took the coat off and revealed some Nice fake tits. She was probably an 8-9 on the SW scale.40 for CBJ. She seemed to really enjoy her job as well, pulled her tits out made some good noises etc. Only downfall was she spilled her coffee mug full of coffee brandy in my car LOL. Thank god for leather seats.

Bj Hunter123
11-04-09, 08:40
Yeah, nice one Notch. I picked her up a month or so ago and haven't seen her since. She lives a few miles from there and didn't have digits at that time at least. I regret not taking her home for some FS actually.

In the past week I've picked up Aliayannah another one of the hotter NB SWs and got a CBJ for.25 which is a disount for her. Then on Halloween I picked up a BSW and got a BBBJCIM for.25. Kinda cute, petite (though she was a kid on first swing), not rushed and worked it for over 10 minutes, nice and slow. She had a black pimp not too far, but she wasn't in a rush and would've gone back to my apartment, but I thought better of it. Told me she had her pipe in her sock but no crack on her. I'm sure the pipe is enough to get you in some hot water with LEO.

Yesterday, some free action with a pretty decent looking chick off of a dating site. But is it really free if you've already bought them a couple of meals.

Ho Hunter 328
11-04-09, 12:29
Yesterday, some free action with a pretty decent looking chick off of a dating site. But is it really free if you've already bought them a couple of meals.

Something I've been saying for years, one way or another you always end up paying for it.

Bj Hunter123
11-04-09, 23:32
Mention of Frankie being around got me out searching tonight, but alas nothing worthwhile was around at 6:30.

Notch 54
11-05-09, 17:08
Mention of Frankie being around got me out searching tonight, but alas nothing worthwhile was around at 6:30. Shoot me a Pm. She gave me digits, said it should be on by the end of the week. On another note, I hooked up with Aliyanah (sp? ). CBJ.30 (got a deal LOL) Not bad at all, first time with her. This was around 3:30 pm on Tallman. Shes pretty cute, nice tits.

Bj Hunter123
11-05-09, 18:16
Was out this morning, afternoon and evening with nothing worthwhile around. Getting a little discouraged. Maybe a trip to Brockton is in order. Never been hunting up there, but seems like some action lately.

Bj Hunter123
11-06-09, 09:01
Went back out again and picked up a WSW on corner of Nye and the Ave. This seems to be her spot. 2nd time with her. Tall, thin probably early 40's. Looks-6, Attitude-9, Performance-8. Stayed down on it the whole time without a pause, no hands. BBBJCIM for .25.

Bj Hunter123
11-08-09, 00:01
Picked up a WSW (Robin) on Ashley Blvd. about 2 blocks north of Coffin Ave. She lived another block or 2 north on a sidestreet and we parked in front of her house. Blond, I'd say early 40's. I'd been drinking so she asked me to "help her out" in the middle of her services and i didn't even notice she was chewing gum and then she got all messed up at the CIM and ended up getting some on my shirt. Looks 5 or 6, attitude-8, performance-7. Got digits but we'll see if I call. Didn't want to drive to my place for FS but would've taken me in her car in the driveway for more money.

Bj Hunter123
11-10-09, 19:22
Around 6pm, 4 or 5 WSW out, but nothing new or too interesting. Went down the south end on County and there was one tall WSW with blonde hair, but then she went east towards South First with some guy on a bike, presumably to cop. Might try again later.

Bj Hunter123
11-11-09, 00:24
Back out around 8pm. Picked up WSW Channa on North Front and got a good BBBJCIM with deep throat action going on. Went for a late dinner and some beers and then ended up picking up a BSW on Nye. Took her back to my place for CBJ/FS+anal for 1.00. don't usually go that high and probably wouldn't have if I wasn't drinking. Young, cute, skinny. From the Dorchester Ave area, just down here to make some extra cash I guess.

Bj Hunter123
11-15-09, 03:58
Nice night. Picked up Aliyannah and her new roommate Chicky tonight on Tallman and brought them home. Spent more than I was looking too, 1.25, but 2 girls for FS, CBJ and they were there for awhile and into it.

After that went drinking and brought another WSW home for FS for .50

Bj Hunter123
11-26-09, 18:59
Last night picked up Lisa WSW towards the south end on County. FS for .60 and CBJ. She's fun and loves giving head, but she usually charges 1.00 for FS. I'd give her an 8 on a SW scale. She'd be really hot if she wasn't using, but I guess you could say that about alot of SW.

Also have seen Aliayannah .24 CBJ, and Chicky (.40 BBBJCIMWS) this week, excellent, long BJ which alot of girls would've quit on. I hate when alot of girls think a BJ should take 2 or 3 min.

Bostonsailor
11-30-09, 23:46
Was driving south on County and just past the Mickey D's about midnight Sun evening and a cute brunette waves , I circle around and she hops in on a side street. cop check.. omg those tits are fantastic ! She tells me her name .. Frankie... former stripper from Foxy PVD. Had a Caddilac no insurance. crashed into by a drunk and took off. So she has no ride to work, thats why she does what she does ( says her ). Off to a nice quiet spot , where she proceeds to give me a great BBBJ. she was DT' ing me and moaning as my finger slid into her wet pussy, I actually think she was getting off. After i fired my round i dropped her off at where she said she live 9 funny how she was talking thru the screen on th 1st floor to someone. ( maybe that was a key that she was handed ) LOL.
Well I have to say that he performance was far superior to most, except for my ATF from PVD .. Casey ( i miss that girl )

Stay safe
Sailor

Joe Kickass
12-01-09, 01:11
I just wanted to confirm recent reports about the SWs working the blocks between Acushnet Ave and Ashley Blvd. From Sawyer St to Bullard St and in the streets in between you're sure to find something. Tonight, after the Patriots game, I was heading home and came across one WSW on the corner of Sawyer and Ashley Blvd. And I also saw an older (mid 40s) HSW on the corner of Acushnet Ave and Holly St. I didn't pick any of them up as it's just not my thing. But, fellas, they are out there.

Bj Hunter123
12-04-09, 09:16
Was driving south on County and just past the Mickey D's about midnight Sun evening and a cute brunette waves, I circle around and she hops in on a side street. Cop check. OMG those tits are fantastic! She tells me her name. Frankie. Former stripper from Foxy PVD. Had a Caddilac no insurance. Crashed into by a drunk and took off. So she has no ride to work, thats why she does what she does (says her). Off to a nice quiet spot, where she proceeds to give me a great BBBJ. She was DT' ing me and moaning as my finger slid into her wet pussy, I actually think she was getting off. After I fired my round I dropped her off at where she said she live 9 funny how she was talking thru the screen on th 1st floor to someone. (maybe that was a key that she was handed) LOL.

Well I have to say that he performance was far superior to most, except for my ATF from PVD. Casey (I miss that girl)

Stay safe

SailorNice. She's a good one. I need to revisit her, though I'm trying to save money lately, thus the reason for no posts.

Dmoss
12-04-09, 21:49
Saw a WSW today wanted some info on her. Maybe BJ Hunter or someone else could tell me about her. She was 30-40 white, had a blue skirt on, and a jacket with a hood on her head. When I called her over to the car she had yellow crusty teeth. Which I had to turn her down and had her leave my car. I almost called her back in but decided against it. Anybody see this chick today? She was walking up Achusnet ave close to the Rite Aid.

Bj Hunter123
12-05-09, 08:12
Saw a WSW today wanted some info on her. Maybe BJ Hunter or someone else could tell me about her. She was 30-40 white, had a blue skirt on, and a jacket with a hood on her head. When I called her over to the car she had yellow crusty teeth. Which I had to turn her down and had her leave my car. I almost called her back in but decided against it. Anybody see this chick today? She was walking up Achusnet ave close to the Rite Aid.Kind of hard to tell from that description. Age, body type, hair color might help.

Dmoss
12-06-09, 20:32
Kind of hard to tell from that description. Age, body type, hair color might help.She was probably between 30-40. She was thin and had nice legs. When she took her hood off she had brown hair. She actually wasn't bad looking until she opened her mouth. She had missing teeth and the teeth she did have were yellow and black. She was an obvious crack head ho. I'm not out there much so I'm not familiar with the girl on the strole. I'm just looking for a great bbbjdtcim.

Bj Hunter123
12-12-09, 17:26
Yeah, I don't know.

No reports because I've been trying to behave myself and save some money.

Player365
12-12-09, 19:39
Nice night. Picked up Aliyannah and her new roommate Chicky tonight on Tallman and brought them home. Spent more than I was looking too, 1.25, but 2 girls for FS, CBJ and they were there for awhile and into it.

After that went drinking and brought another WSW home for FS for .50Whats Chick look like and is she as good as Aliyannah.

Thanks in advance

Bj Hunter123
12-17-09, 16:00
Whats Chick look like and is she as good as Aliyannah.

Thanks in advanceShe doesn't look as good as her, but she gives better head. She's certainly not bad and I'd give her a 7.5 SW scale and Aliyannah more like an 8.5 or 9.

I On Da Street
12-18-09, 02:10
I was out and about, between 7pm and 10pm Monday night, Lots of activity. Probably before the real cold came in later in the week. I'm finally learning the routes, now just have to learn the girls

Bj Hunter123
12-19-09, 16:25
Seems like this weather is killing things. Was in the area early morning and 1pm and 3pm and didn't see one SW. Might try again later before the snow really comes down.

Dmoss
12-20-09, 13:27
Seems like this weather is killing things. Was in the area early morning and 1pm and 3pm and didn't see one SW. Might try again later before the snow really comes down.What street walkers in this area gives the best head?

Bj Hunter123
12-20-09, 16:15
Went out one more time and nothing was around. On a whim I finally tried Frankie's digits and the number wasn't working. I don't know why these girls don't realise that keeping a home working would make them alot more money. Anyway, I was close to her house and swung by, like I have quite a few times with no results. Amazingly she was outside in her ski-pants, haha. Took her back to my place and had a great BBBJCIM while she played with herself and got herself off. She charges more than the avg. SW but is worth it. I ended spending .55 and she insists she doesn't do more anything for under .40 and that's a CBJ. I'm sure she would though if desperate enough.

Notch 54
12-21-09, 23:05
Seems like slim pickings with the crappy weather. BJ hunter, I hear ya. These chicks should make an effort to keep there numbers in service. It would be much more profitable.

I seen Casey walking on Purchase around 3pm. Picked her up. Normally I would hold out, but there was nothing going on. So. 40 BBBJ. Not the best looking, but definitely friendly.

Oh well, we will see how the next "trip" goes LOL.

Bj Hunter123
12-22-09, 09:11
Chicky and Frankie are both excellent though neither of them are out much. April gives a great blowjob too, though haven't seen her in awhile. She's usually on Purchase. Short, long hair, pretty nice ass. Not the best looking but I love when she licks the underside of my cock. Keep sampling, you'll find some winners out there.

Dmoss
12-22-09, 14:19
Chicky and Frankie are both excellent though neither of them are out much. April gives a great blowjob too, though haven't seen her in awhile. She's usually on Purchase. Short, long hair, pretty nice ass. Not the best looking but I love when she licks the underside of my cock. Keep sampling, you'll find some winners out there.Hey BJ Hunter,

Could you tell me these girls nationalities and possible ages?

Bj Hunter123
12-23-09, 08:44
Hey BJ Hunter,

Could you tell me these girls nationalities and possible ages?Aliyannah, WSW 24, former stripper

Chicky, WSW 35?

Frankie, WSW 33? Former stripper

April, WSW 38?

Dmoss
12-23-09, 21:57
Hey BJ Hunter,

Could you tell me these girls nationalities and possible ages?Do you have any digits for any of these girls? PM me some numbers I need some great head lol.

Bj Hunter123
12-24-09, 12:01
Nobody seems to be able to keep a cell phone going these days. I'm sure spending those $50 on drugs seems like a good idea at the time. Then $100's of dollars in tricks go unrealised.

Bj Hunter123
12-24-09, 20:33
Just scooped April up on Ashley around 7. Nice BBBJ for .25.

Dmoss
12-25-09, 01:11
Nobody seems to be able to keep a cell phone going these days. I'm sure spending those $50 on drugs seems like a good idea at the time. Then $100's of dollars in tricks go unrealised.Out of the females you told me about who are the hottest ones?

Bj Hunter123
12-25-09, 07:14
Definitely the 2 former strippers. Aliayannah and Frankie. Aliayannah is usually around Holly St. area, Frankie lives downtown and tough to find.

Italian Monkey
12-25-09, 11:04
This is the closest I couldfind for fall river.

Has anyone ever seen or remember a girl by the name of Tenille [Personal Name deleted by Admin]?

She was on Dover St. above a xxx video store?

Dmoss
12-25-09, 20:25
Definitely the 2 former strippers. Aliayannah and Frankie. Aliayannah is usually around Holly St. area, Frankie lives downtown and tough to find.Hey BJ, what are the best times to find these girls or any girls for that matter?

Dmoss
12-25-09, 23:36
Hey BJ, what are the best times to find these girls or any girls for that matter?I don't mean to be a pain in the ass BJ Hunter and continue to ask a ton of questions. But you seem to know them all in this area which is why I always ask you. I would love to see Aliyannah or Frankie asap. I have only found action on Achusnet ave a few times. And the ones I've had are ugly crack heads. I want the hot girls who give the best bbbj. What streets and times should I be looking for the ones you have previously mentioned? If you don't want to put it out here just pm me the info. Thanks a lot for the help.

Bj Hunter123
12-26-09, 09:31
Aliayannah seems to be an evening girl and the 2 times I've seen Frankie (one was afternoon and the other early evening). April all times, but not always out either. chicky twice in a couple of years I've seen her. Not a full time SW.

Bj Hunter123
12-27-09, 13:14
Did quick passes around noon and 2pm nothing around. Did a more extensive one around 7:30 and still pretty dead, 1 WSW and 1 HSW I didn't want to go with again. Then I see another WSW on the corner of Sawyer and County. A girl I wouldn't go with for free, yet I thought I'd try to lowball her. Anyway got a BBBJCIM for .17 while fingering her too. Performance was ok, attitude no problem, looks a 3, haha.

Dmoss
12-28-09, 16:48
I was out around 10am until 1pm. I saw one fat WSW and that was it. I was highly disappointed and with the weather being decent I though I was gonna see the best girls out. What are the best times to see the most SW out? I was everywhere on purchase, holly st, achucsnet, county, bullard, and everywhere else.

Bj Hunter123
12-29-09, 07:26
Daytime can be hit or miss. You'll probably have more luck with those same hours, but at night.

Dmoss
12-30-09, 00:38
Daytime can be hit or miss. You'll probably have more luck with those same hours, but at night.BJ Hunter you seem to be the man when it comes to SW in this area. What are your top spots in New Bedford, and what times do you see the most & best SW out?

I On Da Street
12-30-09, 14:49
BJ Hunter you seem to be the man when it comes to SW in this area. What are your top spots in New Bedford, and what times do you see the most & best SW out?I've had no problems on the standard track after 7:00 pm

Still learning the girls and the lay of the land so to speak.

Bj Hunter123
12-30-09, 21:12
BJ Hunter you seem to be the man when it comes to SW in this area. What are your top spots in New Bedford, and what times do you see the most & best SW out?Definitely Holly St. in between the Ave and Ashley, but also the surrounding side streets, Tallman, Nye, Bullard and even further out sometimes. Winter is tough sometimes. It's been cold as a bastard lately. Under the cover of darkness is always good. I think more girls are out at night.

Dmoss
12-31-09, 01:42
Definitely Holly St. in between the Ave and Ashley, but also the surrounding side streets, Tallman, Nye, Bullard and even further out sometimes. Winter is tough sometimes. It's been cold as a bastard lately. Under the cover of darkness is always good. I think more girls are out at night.Thanks a lot. I will give it a go.

Dmoss
12-31-09, 23:35
Thanks a lot. I will give it a go.I was out tonight 7pm-9pm and I saw nothing.

Notch 54
01-01-10, 02:24
Went out for a cruise and braved the weather hoping to find some action. No such luck. Slim pickens when the weather turns to SHIT LOL.

I also hate the fact that none of these girls can manage to keep their phones in service. I guess the $20 of dope is more important then steady income LOL

I also cruised by the spot where Frankie said she lived, hoping to spot her. Last Time I knew it was downtown almost near the YMCA.

If anyone I have gave digits too, have any updated numbers shoot me a PM. It would be appreciated during the crap weather season

Well Happy New Year, and Happy Hunting.

Notch

Bj Hunter123
01-01-10, 14:04
Found a pretty nice looking BSW on Ashley yesterday around 4pm. She was walking north and finally scooped way up past Coffin. Told her I just had. 22 and she reluctantly agreed. Nice CBJ. I told her it didn't look she did this that often, since she had a nice pocketbook, nails done etc. But she assured me that it is indeed her job, but she doesn't smoke. Was actually going home to drink Hennessey. Think her name was Denise. Would repeat. Looks 7. 5, attitude 9, performance 8.

Bj Hunter123
01-02-10, 17:48
Saw this same girl Denise from my last report walking south on the Ave on the east side of the street around Bullard. Wasn't really looking for anything so didn't repeat. Today I saw a really young girl on Purchase around Hazard. A little chunky with glasses. I wasn't sure if she was a SW but I circled and pulled onto a sidestreet. She then jumped into a truck in front of me so I'm thinking she probably was. I'd estimate 18 to 20 years old. Other than that didn't see anything else out today. Might try again later.

Dmoss
01-04-10, 23:32
Since I've been creepin around New Bedford this is the most street walkers I've ever seen out at once. I saw at least 6-7 SW out. 5 white and 1 spanish woman. Mostly beat up looking older women. One wacked out WSW named Amber. I swear there had to be some set ups going on. There was LE out all over the fuckin place especially undercovers. Be careful boys they were all over Holly st, Tallman, and all of those back streets. They were sitting in undercover cars like a blue suv with tented windows at the Rite Aid. I got spooked and didn't get anything at all. I was trying to find Aliyanah or Frankie even though I don't know what they look like. All I saw were older dope fiends that were rail thin.

Bj Hunter123
01-07-10, 15:17
Since I've been creepin around New Bedford this is the most street walkers I've ever seen out at once. I saw at least 6-7 SW out. 5 white and 1 spanish woman. Mostly beat up looking older women. One wacked out WSW named Amber. I swear there had to be some set ups going on. There was LE out all over the fuckin place especially undercovers. Be careful boys they were all over Holly st, Tallman, and all of those back streets. They were sitting in undercover cars like a blue suv with tented windows at the Rite Aid. I got spooked and didn't get anything at all. I was trying to find Aliyanah or Frankie even though I don't know what they look like. All I saw were older dope fiends that were rail thin.What time of day was this?

Dmoss
01-07-10, 21:09
Stay the hell out of New Bedford for awhile unless your willing to go to jail. LE is out all over the place especially around Rite Aid and Holly street. Undercovers out all over the place. Parked at Rite Aid and on side streets. They are also following the street walkers to see who picks them up. Be careful be very very careful.

Bill Buxton
01-08-10, 01:46
The boy's in blue might be doing the gals a favor. With bad / cold weather around they might be rounding up the gals for winter vacation. Sounds like the new year has taken its toll around the area.

B. B.

Bj Hunter123
01-08-10, 18:02
Well obviously they aren't going to devote manpower to this 24/7. I'm wondering how many undercover vehicles they'd actually put out there at one time? Maybe all of them you think are undercovers aren't?

Notch 54
01-09-10, 17:07
Well obviously they aren't going to devote manpower to this 24/7. I'm wondering how many undercover vehicles they'd actually put out there at one time? Maybe all of them you think are undercovers aren't? I'm with you on this one. Just keep a good I peeled, and try to stick with the ones you KNOW. On a side note, I picked one up on Purchase. Nothing to look at, I would say the face was maybe a 5-6 on the SW scale. Body was OK. She gave great BBBJCIM/S. And took it all down, and kept going LOL. A steal for the. 25 I spent. I think her name was Tracey?

Bj Hunter123
01-09-10, 18:21
7am today, made a couple of passes. Saw Smiley on the Ave in between Tallman and Holly but passed since she's rushed me in the past. Ended up finding Chana on the corner of Tallman and the Ave. settled on .24 for BBBJCIM. She does a nice job, deep throat. Tongue piercing. She smokes the pipe or she'd look alot better, still cute little body and still decent looking. I guess I'd go 7 on the SW scale, attitude is good and skills are up there too. Doesn't like to take too long and I did "help her out" a little bit while she licked the head and said she'd catch it. She wants to work from her phone and have digits for trade.

Bj Hunter123
01-10-10, 11:30
I'm with you on this one. Just keep a good I peeled, and try to stick with the ones you KNOW. On a side note, I picked one up on Purchase. Nothing to look at, I would say the face was maybe a 5-6 on the SW scale. Body was OK. She gave great BBBJCIM/S. And took it all down, and kept going LOL. A steal for the. 25 I spent. I think her name was Tracey?Was she a chubby, young blond girl? There's one that's out there alot near the gym with a black pimp/boyfriend who will rip you off if she gets a chance. I went to her apartment years ago and I'm sitting on the couch with my pants around my ankles. She goes to the "bathroom" and he comes in waving his finger "no, no, no" at me. I got out of there real quick.

Notch 54
01-10-10, 14:47
Was she a chubby, young blond girl? There's one that's out there alot near the gym with a black pimp/boyfriend who will rip you off if she gets a chance. I went to her apartment years ago and I'm sitting on the couch with my pants around my ankles. She goes to the "bathroom" and he comes in waving his finger "no, no, no" at me. I got out of there real quick.Dude,

That wasnt the girl, but I know the one your talking about. I went to her apartment. After I finished up, this 7ft black dude knocks out the door and then walks in, as she happens to disappear. He starts with NO< what you doing blah blah blah. So I got kinda cornered. I have my LTC and put My SIg to his chest, he calmed down pretty quick. I bailed FAST FAST FAST LOL.

Be careful out there.

Bj Hunter123
01-10-10, 15:36
Dude,

That wasnt the girl, but I know the one your talking about. I went to her apartment. After I finished up, this 7ft black dude knocks out the door and then walks in, as she happens to disappear. He starts with NO< what you doing blah blah blah. So I got kinda cornered. I have my LTC and put My SIg to his chest, he calmed down pretty quick. I bailed FAST FAST FAST LOL.

Be careful out there.Haha, yeah, I'm all set with her. It was the same black dude too. Guy was HUGE. These girls would rather burn guys once than get repeat business and make alot more in the long run. I should try to start taking pics of some of these girls. Her's needs to be on here so guys can stay away.

Bj Hunter123
01-12-10, 14:07
4:30 am for some reason I turned down Rivet St. (earlier in the afternoon, I saw a girl on a corner there and thought she might've been a SW, but couldn't stop then). Anyway, at the corner off Orchid I picked up Tracy, a WSW, probably in her late thirties, early 40's. BBBJ for. 25 and then upgraded to FS for another. 12 (she said she charges. 40). Great attitude, good performance, no rush. Pierced hood and boob. It was dark, but probably a 6 to 7 on the SW scale.

Have digits for trade.

OliverTwist
01-17-10, 22:47
Was in Newbeige and decided to do some recon. Right away I grabed Mellisa, an older heavy set WSW with glasses and long hair. Exeptionally good BBBJ. She swallowed it all "and it was a lot". Lives off coggshall. I also saw many more including a young really cute WSW on Purchase, she looked tweeked though and I passed, was blonde early twenties.

OliverTwist
01-17-10, 22:50
Beware of a BSW that walks Purchase. she wheres a white jacket with hood up, is thin and has colored haire light skinned black girl. lives with an older white drunken guy I think on mechanic street or the next one. She will cash and dash. yes It happend to me.

Bj Hunter123
01-18-10, 05:02
Was in Newbeige and decided to do some recon. Right away I grabed Mellisa, an older heavy set WSW with glasses and long hair. Exeptionally good BBBJ. She swallowed it all "and it was a lot". Lives off coggshall. I also saw many more including a young really cute WSW on Purchase, she looked tweeked though and I passed, was blonde early twenties.That tweaker was probably Chana. Does a good BBBJ and she's no ripoff, maybe a little bit of a rush though if you take a long time.

Dmoss
01-19-10, 02:46
Saw Chana today damage $25. First time seeing her ever. She was cool but goes to fast for my taste and rushed me to finish. I have her new digits for trade of course.

Bj Hunter123
01-21-10, 14:50
Monday 3am, picked up older WSW, Shannon, who gave me some sad story about needed to pick up her keys down the southend. Didn't look like a SW and I obliged her and then drove her to her place in dartmouth with her room mate was. We get there and the roommate is a girl Francine that I've been with before. She said she was a former stripper and had implants. Anyway, back to Shannon. Her room is a mess, as are her fingers, which is pretty common with crackheads. I suspect she just had me bring her to score some crack and drive her back home. Takes quite a while to change out of her soaked clothes, and probably take a hit or two in the bathroom. Finally down to buis. And I end up giving her. 40 for a average at best BBBJ. Finished off with a tittyfuck. Gave digits but won't repeat. Looking for a tip of another. 10/. 20. Short, petit, short dark hair, showed me she can still do a split at 46. Performance 5, looks, 6, attitude 7.

Dmoss
01-21-10, 21:57
Was out today from 4 pm until 7 pm. Saw and spoke to a few different wsw. Becky 30 yrs old cute face kind of chubby, Amber late 30's early 40's tall very skinny she was around Holly st. Also saw Tanya out I would say mid 40's. Crackish face but did have a nice ass. She had on a black Nike hat and light blue jeans. I didn't do anything with them I was waiting for something better but it never came along. If anyone knows anything about these girls please let me know.

Bj Hunter123
01-22-10, 08:51
Was out today from 4 pm until 7 pm. Saw and spoke to a few different wsw. Becky 30 yrs old cute face kind of chubby, Amber late 30's early 40's tall very skinny she was around Holly st. Also saw Tanya out I would say mid 40's. Crackish face but did have a nice ass. She had on a black Nike hat and light blue jeans. I didn't do anything with them I was waiting for something better but it never came along. If anyone knows anything about these girls please let me know.Did that Amber have long,dark, straight hair. If it's who I'm thinking, she gives a pretty good BBBJ and was no rush and good attitude.

Oldmonger
01-22-10, 19:09
Monday 3am, picked up older WSW, Shannon, who gave me some sad story about needed to pick up her keys down the southend. Didn't look like a SW and I obliged her and then drove her to her place in dartmouth with her room mate was. We get there and the roommate is a girl Francine that I've been with before. She said she was a former stripper and had implants. Anyway, back to Shannon. Her room is a mess, as are her fingers, which is pretty common with crackheads. I suspect she just had me bring her to score some crack and drive her back home. Takes quite a while to change out of her soaked clothes, and probably take a hit or two in the bathroom.
"I need to pick up my keys" is the SW's standard excuse for driving her to a dealer before taking her elsewhere for sex.

Many years ago in front of a housing project, I innocently dropped off a SW to pick up her keys. While waiting, a police car pulls up behind me. The cop comes to my window and asks me what I was doing in the neighborhood. I told him (truthfully) that I was giving a woman a ride home and she needed to stop and pick up her keys.

He repeats "pick up her keys" shakes his head and breaks into laughter. He ran my registration and advised me to leave the area. I followed his advice...

OliverTwist
01-22-10, 19:19
Call me Ishmael, as I decided to do a little whaling in your lovley port "Brockton by the sea". First I got a WSW that lives upstairs from the BSW that is a ripoff that I reported about on Purchase. She is dirty blonde a little bit chubby about mid twentys. Said she is from attleboro originally. Gives ok head nothing great to much hand, finnally I jerked off all over her hairy pussy.

Said she has a kid that lives with her. Then I saw an ugly kinda fat hsw on the street past the CVS and Riteaid. I said what the hell and let her in, name is Effy "I think" purto rican. Told me about a nice notell in the area that is hourly but I wouldn't want that with her. Got a Ok BJ and an exellent ball sucking job, finished with a facial. Still feeling fiesty I decided to continue my siteseeing in the area. Then I found an ASW "asian or american indian" her name was Jen and she is originally from cape cod, she is a native american and very nice personality. She gave an exeptionally good BBBJ and swallowed it all. I may want to take her to a no-tell next time. Good fishing to you lads!

OT

Bj Hunter123
01-23-10, 00:56
I never would've fallen for that, but she really didn't look like a SW at all and I thought she was just an opportunist. Thankfully it was an uneventful night.

Bj Hunter123
01-24-10, 04:39
HOLY SHIT. HSW Christine, scooped near Hazard and Purchase around 9pm. Said she was from Lowell but has been down here a couple of months and has worked at Cheaters and another Prov. club. Didn't even debate the BBBJ price of .40. Probably should've taken her back to my place for some FS but held off. Probably the hottest SW i've picked up in NB in 22 years of mongering. Looks 10, attitude 10, peformance 9. No problem with roaming/fingering, shaved. Can't wait to see this one again.

Dmoss
01-24-10, 17:31
Did that Amber have long,dark, straight hair. If it's who I'm thinking, she gives a pretty good BBBJ and was no rush and good attitude.Yeah that Amber had long hair it looks kinda reddish brown color hair.

OliverTwist
01-26-10, 08:45
There were two near the old brownstone church last night. One was a hsw with a hat on kind of look real worn, the other was a WSW in a white jacket with long brown hair, I think its the same one I picked up last year and reported on. I got one off of purchase names I think Jackie or somthing. Hsw very cute body, great ass etc. Very rare catch, said she worked at strip joints and did some high priced escorting. Had fake tits but they felt nice. Gave great head and I just also had to bang her. Couple of tatoos. She was a little drunk and insisted on me taking her to the pakage store, also said she has a lesbian wife that she lives with. No digits.

Bj Hunter123
01-27-10, 08:34
There were two near the old brownstone church last night. One was a hsw with a hat on kind of look real worn, the other was a WSW in a white jacket with long brown hair, I think its the same one I picked up last year and reported on. I got one off of purchase names I think Jackie or somthing. Hsw very cute body, great ass etc. Very rare catch, said she worked at strip joints and did some high priced escorting. Had fake tits but they felt nice. Gave great head and I just also had to bang her. Couple of tatoos. She was a little drunk and insisted on me taking her to the pakage store, also said she has a lesbian wife that she lives with. No digits.The second one with the wife and fake tits sounds like Frankie except for the HSW part of it.

OliverTwist
01-27-10, 15:55
That was her name, maybee not hispanic but she had dark hair and tan skin.

Do you have any info on her? Is she safe? Didn't have digits.

Thanks,

OT

Dmoss
01-27-10, 18:51
We need to start getting digits of these girls fellas. Anytime I'm out I make sure I get digits. Only problem is these girls phones turn off so fast. OliverTwist, BJ Hunter or anyone else if you come across Frankie, Aliyanah or any other hot SW please get there numbers. I will make sure I do the same.

Notch 54
01-27-10, 23:25
Yeah The one with the wife, is def Frankie. Shes GOOD. Haven't seen her around in a bit. I've been trying to hook up with tanya again, but It seems like shes disappeared.

I picked up a nice **** from dartmouth (1/25/10), shes usually on Purchase, goes by the name of crystal. She says shes 19, I would say no more then 22. Looks young.. 40 BBBJ, cum on tits.

I was out today, and only seen to heavy set brunettes (looked like they were looking) other then that it was slim pickings.

It was also afternoon time (3pm). Any info on tanya PM me. Last time I picked her up, I brought her to "score" then she disappeared. I usually find her in a few days, but haven't been lucky I guess.

She does her job good, and isn't SHADY (Yet. LOL).

Stay safe guys

Dmoss
01-28-10, 02:18
Yeah The one with the wife, is def Frankie. Shes GOOD. Haven't seen her around in a bit. I've been trying to hook up with tanya again, but It seems like shes disappeared.

I picked up a nice **** from dartmouth (1/25/10), shes usually on Purchase, goes by the name of crystal. She says shes 19, I would say no more then 22. Looks young.. 40 BBBJ, cum on tits.

I was out today, and only seen to heavy set brunettes (looked like they were looking) other then that it was slim pickings.

It was also afternoon time (3pm). Any info on tanya PM me. Last time I picked her up, I brought her to "score" then she disappeared. I usually find her in a few days, but haven't been lucky I guess.

She does her job good, and isn't SHADY (Yet. LOL).

Stay safe guysWhat does Tanya look like? I had Tracy's number but her phone was shut off 3 days later. She gave a good BBBJCIMS she really enjoyed her job. If anyone comes across her please get digits. I do have Chana's new digits for trade if anyone wants it.

Bj Hunter123
01-28-10, 09:12
Frankie didn't have digits last time I saw her. Lives in a big apt. building next to the Y (south side).

Saw Christine for FS. Charged .70 and I woke her up in the AM. Would've been better if she was tired. She's still cute without makeup on. 25 yo puerto rican.

Paul Bigg
01-30-10, 02:27
Was all hopped up on visiting New Bedford to sample some SW surprises tonight. Nothing doing hardly anyone on the street never mind a SW way too cold. I should have know better but I had some spare time. I found the areas mentioned but no luck. Just have to wait till the crummy weather changes. I need some digits is what I need. Oh well.

Paul Bigg
02-06-10, 04:05
I tried New Bedford again around 1am nothing at all out hardly a soul. A couple of cop cars. Am I looking in right areas. And Front, Bullard, Ashley or Ashby, Purchase street. Dead as a door nail. Anyone got recent intel?

Thanks

Paul

Dmoss
02-06-10, 05:39
I tried New Bedford again around 1am nothing at all out hardly a soul. A couple of cop cars. Am I looking in right areas. And Front, Bullard, Ashley or Ashby, Purchase street. Dead as a door nail. Anyone got recent intel?

Thanks

PaulI was out in New Bedford around 7pm and there wasn't much out. I did spot at least 3 SW but that was pretty much it. I thought there would be a lot out tonight but that wasn't the case. The places I have spotted the most SW out is around Holly st and Achusnet ave.

Bj Hunter123
02-06-10, 06:04
Friday, 7am, picked up Crystal, on purchase a couple blocks south of Weld, WSW, 25, looks about 18. Hot, skinny with nice little tits from what I could tell. No roaming. Says she doesn't use drugs and doesn't look like she does. Got a BBBJ/no cim for .40. Says she likes to drink. I need to revist this.

Bj Hunter123
02-06-10, 06:06

Thanks

PaulYeah, you're in the right area, you just have to keep pounding the pavement. Winter sucks, so you probably have to put in more time than in the warmer weather to get what you're looking for.

Dmoss
02-07-10, 18:32
Friday, 7am, picked up Crystal, on purchase a couple blocks south of Weld, WSW, 25, looks about 18. Hot, skinny with nice little tits from what I could tell. No roaming. Says she doesn't use drugs and doesn't look like she does. Got a BBBJ/no cim for .40. Says she likes to drink. I need to revist this.Any numbers for Crystal? I do have Melissa's digits for you out of Brockton. Melissa is one of the better SW she is the one now working for Kit Kat. Just go on Kat's website for her pics. I have her direct line which is a much cheaper price then going through Kat.

Bj Hunter123
02-12-10, 08:45
You're lucky if most digits work one time for you. Crytal's went to some dude's voicemail when I tried it. Another good number I had, no answer, then an angry voicemail on my phone in the am, blasting me for calling at 1:45 in the morning, after girl told me to call anytime.

Wednesday night, picked up HSW jesse on N. Front. Pretty cute, nice body. Good CBJ for. 27 I'd say she's late 20's.

Paul Bigg
02-13-10, 19:00
Tried New Bedford again - still no luck. I did see a few but they may have been whales! Couple BSW on heavily prengant and wasted looking and her friend not bad but not with the other around. Anyway I may just stick with Brockton there is usually something going on there of interest.

By the way no LE to be seen.

Dmoss
02-15-10, 23:17
Saw Kat tonight young WSW 19-20 years old baby face but chubby. picked her up on county damage $30 very good bbbj got digits for trade. The action these days is around County and Purchase. Ashley blvd and Achusnet are pretty dead. Kat told me LE has been harasing and picking girls up in that area, which is why there hasn't been any action.

Dmoss
02-15-10, 23:20
Picked up a blond WSW down near purchase st around 8pm. She wasn't bad looking but had makeup caked on her face to where her skin looked as white as a ghost. She also looked pregnant in the middle. She had on blue jeans with white sneakers and was carrying a bag. She was scrapping for change on my floor in the car and I believe she was trying to steal. I did nothing with her just dropped her back off as she gave me a bad vibe. I can't remember her name though.

Dmoss
02-19-10, 22:30
Holly street and is crawling with undercover LE. There was a blue undercover car sitting on the right side of the street about 10 feet away from the CVS. People were down there mongoring I believe when he turned on his lights and surprised everyone. Be careful people.

Paul Bigg
02-20-10, 23:45
Was out travelling last nite. Tried Brockton. Dead as a doornail nothing going on at all. So decided to try NB for a 3rd time. Intel say County & Purchase. Up and down up and down absolutely nothing. Not much LE. ANyway decided to hit Ashley and Front area as a last resort before I left empty handed again. Though I spied a prospect and pulled in to side she walked by and was sitting there. Just before I pulled I I saw someone but she was well ahead and was not even thinking about that but she shows up walks past slowly giving eye. Bingo. We are a go phew thank God for that. I was not looking forward to heading home blue balled up. I had been in Boston during week and in Brockon earlier and found nothing. Anyway she was not bad I'd say early thirties little older. I like older so I was set. Smallish figure. Very nice figure slim, a/b breasts. Face not bad as I said I like older. 50 for 1/2 & 1/2. Sure she did not do cop check so I asked she said she just hit the street needed to make some cash not a cop whe was already stripping down. So since I had no spot. She found one I kept my eye on where she was bringing just in case it was a set up. It was a cool spot. She got in back and I did as well. She was very cleanly orientated. Has bacterial wipes, hand sanatizer, even says she usually bring Mouth wash. Admits to being OCD about cleanliness. I am very cool with that as I would have at least suggested bacterial wipes as I had some in car. She wiped down, she wiped me down and got to business. Damn she sucked a mean cock. I would say she would suck a ball through a hose. Or what ever that expression is. She was wet as hell as roaming was on the menu felt real good smooth shaved pussy. She felt nice as well and she had me cumming up a storm. Name is Channa she was real nice. Lovely body, and a nice person. If you see her you won't go wrong. Extras are on menu for tips for what ever you might have in mind within reason I suppose. I did not suggest any but she was in the mood for earning some extra for extra services to be provide. I left satisfied. Damn I wanted more. Woke up in the morning with a bruise on my cock! I believe it was from her sucking. I felt real good when she was down there.

Bj Hunter123
02-23-10, 08:44
Sunday afternoon. Scooped WSW on County down the southend, a few blocks before Cove on the left. I'd say around 30 maybe, long blond hair with a decent body. Forget her name. BBBJCIM for. 25. Attitude 8, performance 7. 5, SW looks 7. Had some crazy stories about gettting attacked with a knife the day before. Had stayed up 3 days then crashed with some V's and Klonpins.

Dmoss
02-25-10, 00:42
Met a pretty spanish SW tonight walking on Achusnet ave. She was about 5'1-5'2 nice round spanish butt and a pretty face. First time I've ever seen her and wasn't even sure at first if she was a SW. Damage was 30 for CBJ. Have digits for trade her name was Jess.

Bj Hunter123
02-25-10, 09:22
Met a pretty spanish SW tonight walking on Achusnet ave. She was about 5'1-5'2 nice round spanish butt and a pretty face. First time I've ever seen her and wasn't even sure at first if she was a SW. Damage was 30 for CBJ. Have digits for trade her name was Jess.Yeah, she's pretty good for a sw.

I still have that red dyed part in the front of her hair?

Dmoss
02-25-10, 19:54
Yeah, she's pretty good for a sw.

I still have that red dyed part in the front of her hair?Damn BJ Hunter you know them all lol. Yeah she still has the little red dye in the front. Pretty girl but service was rushed a bit I take a long time to finish.

Dmoss
02-25-10, 20:02
This question is for BJ Hunter and anyone else that is in this area a lot. What girls give the best BJ in this area? So far the best I got was Tracy but now her phone is disconnected.

Bj Hunter123
02-26-10, 21:02
Damn BJ Hunter you know them all lol. Yeah she still has the little red dye in the front. Pretty girl but service was rushed a bit I take a long time to finish.Yeah, I hate the rush. It's gotten to the point where i rarely opt for the BJ if I've had anything to drink now. Nothing like them quitting on you before you finish.

Paul Bigg
03-02-10, 23:47
Was in NB on Saturday and decided to try out Channa at her apartment. Made the call she said cool when I get there she would meet me and get me to her apt as I did not know area that well. Got to NB but got lost. As I usually do. Called her she found me. She had another Monger driver her to me! On the way back she stoppped at a "friends" house. Presumably for some pick me ups. Anyway made way back to her place at this stage I was following the other monger. Monger convoy in NB. So I get first dibs as the other guy waits in his truck. Damn this was weird. Anyway up to her place. She tells me her step-dad is there but he is cool. But she locked herself out so she is shouting for Dad to open the door. Damn. What the hell have I let myself in for. Anyway we get in I meet Dad he seems cool we head to her room. Its not a complete shambles and we get to business. FS 50 she does suck a great cock. Fucks ok but sucks like a champ. Finished up all over her she had to cleanup for other guy. If it was one of you guys sorry about that. Would I repeat probably. As mentioned before she is older (my taste is for older) probably in 30s nice body, a/b cups, tight pussy, tongue ring. She says she will wear one (ring) if I bought it and suck me off with it. Anyway on the way out of NB there was loads of action on the street on Saturday afternoon in the usual places.

Happy mongering,

Paul

Bj Hunter123
03-03-10, 18:16
I've never been to Chana's apt. Took her to mine once and her pussy kind of smelled. I've stuck with BBBJ since then. Car dates are fine for her. I'm not into that shit when there are other people in the apt.

Sunday night. Scooped Emily HSW on Holly. BBBJ for .25, though she was kind of pissed and said she charges .30, but of course still did it. attitude 8, peformance 7, sw scale 6-7. Medium length curly hair, decent body and face. Kind of just went one fast speed on the BJ, but it did the trick. Have digits.

Sat. 5 AM tried quick runs thru Fall River and the usual places in NB, but it was dead.

Was in NB on Saturday and decided to try out Channa at her apartment. Made the call she said cool when I get there she would meet me and get me to her apt as I did not know area that well. Got to NB but got lost. As I usually do. Called her she found me. She had another Monger driver her to me! On the way back she stoppped at a "friends" house. Presumably for some pick me ups. Anyway made way back to her place at this stage I was following the other monger. Monger convoy in NB. So I get first dibs as the other guy waits in his truck. Damn this was weird. Anyway up to her place. She tells me her step-dad is there but he is cool. But she locked herself out so she is shouting for Dad to open the door. Damn. What the hell have I let myself in for. Anyway we get in I meet Dad he seems cool we head to her room. Its not a complete shambles and we get to business. FS 50 she does suck a great cock. Fucks ok but sucks like a champ. Finished up all over her she had to cleanup for other guy. If it was one of you guys sorry about that. Would I repeat probably. As mentioned before she is older (my taste is for older) probably in 30s nice body, a/b cups, tight pussy, tongue ring. She says she will wear one (ring) if I bought it and suck me off with it. Anyway on the way out of NB there was loads of action on the street on Saturday afternoon in the usual places.

Happy mongering,

Paul

Bj Hunter123
03-07-10, 23:56
Sunday around 6pm scooped Dawn on Purchase a block away from the gym, WSW, I'd say early 40's. BBBJ and I think WS. Wanted .40 but settled on .25. Performance was a good 8, looks 6, body ok. Got digits. Might repeat.

Notch 54
03-09-10, 01:46
I got to hook up with frankie the other night. BBBJCIM.. 40. Had to call her "Wifes" phone, but it was all good. Man, Frankie has to be the best in the city. It seems she really has a drinking problem, which is better then most issues I've had to deal with. Shes funny, nice tits, and good looking. Can trade digits. (for a decent one). As Frankie is the best around here bar none. Catch you guys later.

Paul Bigg
03-09-10, 23:20
Was trawling around NB on Saturday. Had limited time so did the rounds of usual places. Did not see much activity or much LE. Was on my way home ready to turn oon to Route 18 and head back home when someone passed by car. From back she looked fine nice shape WSWI hoped. So I heady back down 18 and passed her and pulled in side street and tapped on breaklight to see if I had her attention. She bit and headed my way and gave me look so got her in car did the LE dance and touch and she was cool. WSW early 30 nice body, not bad face, settled on 30 asked if I had a spot. Of course I don't she suggests getting out of the general area Ashby/Bullard as it was hot with LE. So we chatted and travelled down abit away from hot zone looking for un-obstrusive place finally settled in a neighborhood not too brightly lit with not actvity in house around she was nervous about being caught so was I, she hoped I was cumming fast. She was not rushing just generally concerned where we parked. She was sucking a real deep cock but cars were coming and going sporidically. Roaming was on menue but I wish they did not pour themselves into their clothes makes it real hard to roam. Anyway we got job done. She claims does not hit streets often just at weekends to get some party money I would repeat if had right location. Her place or a safe street place. Looks 7/8, attitude 8, skills 8, she does not swallow but spits. If I see her I will be repeating.

Night Cruiser
03-10-10, 01:07
My suggestion is to scout the area and find yourself a few nice secluded areas. You don't want cars flying by while your bishop is being polished.
Also, unless you know the sw already, don't go to her "spot". It could be a set up or a rip off. Stay safe. NC

Was trawling around NB on Saturday. Had limited time so did the rounds of usual places. Did not see much activity or much LE. Was on my way home ready to turn oon to Route 18 and head back home when someone passed by car. From back she looked fine nice shape WSWI hoped. So I heady back down 18 and passed her and pulled in side street and tapped on breaklight to see if I had her attention. She bit and headed my way and gave me look so got her in car did the LE dance and touch and she was cool. WSW early 30 nice body, not bad face, settled on 30 asked if I had a spot. Of course I don't she suggests getting out of the general area Ashby/Bullard as it was hot with LE. So we chatted and travelled down abit away from hot zone looking for un-obstrusive place finally settled in a neighborhood not too brightly lit with not actvity in house around she was nervous about being caught so was I, she hoped I was cumming fast. She was not rushing just generally concerned where we parked. She was sucking a real deep cock but cars were coming and going sporidically. Roaming was on menue but I wish they did not pour themselves into their clothes makes it real hard to roam. Anyway we got job done. She claims does not hit streets often just at weekends to get some party money I would repeat if had right location. Her place or a safe street place. Looks 7/8, attitude 8, skills 8, she does not swallow but spits. If I see her I will be repeating.

CapeCodCory
03-16-10, 14:48
Last night in the hardest of the rain I was chugging around just looking for talent.

There was a bleached Blonde, Light skin, nice skin and body roaming about. She was hopping in and out of cars around the CVS and Laundry and Mini Mart area. I tried a few times to scoop her but the other guys were on the right side of the street both times and my timing was off. She was busy. Damn

I saw other girls in hoodies but after thinking young blonde I could not commit to settling so I missed the opportunity.

Question. Please reply PM if you can if not thats ok too

Has anyone hooked up with and have any details about Mandy 508 991 0354 and she has been posting in phoenix for some time but I don't know anyone that has visited with her. Any details?

CCC

Paul Bigg
03-16-10, 22:37
Rain rain and more rain there were a few girls out but some leo as well.

Hummer, oh sorry I mean bummer. I could be wrong just be careful out there.

IF you get my drift.

Bj Hunter123
03-19-10, 16:15
3pm friday, scooped "Veronica" BSW on corner of Tallman and the Ave. She's tall, thin, pretty hot face, had her bra stuffed but decent enough tits. She took .30 for a BBBJ but she's a bit of a rush and alot of handjob action going on too. sw rating 8.5, attitude 7, performance 6.5

Saturday night, even in the late night rain managed to pick up Marie, WSW, early 40's? .25 bbbj after first asking for .40, decent enough, sw rating 5, attitude 8, performance 7. Have digits but not sure if I'll repeat.

Paul Bigg
03-20-10, 22:15
Was in NB this afternoon. I was expecting to see lot of activity there was some but not loads. Also went on a mission to meet Nikki but her contact says she has moved. I really wanted to hit that but looks like opportunity has been lost. Does anyone have info on her? Be very grateful maybe I can give something in return.

Thanks

Paul

Bj Hunter123
03-28-10, 18:39
Around 7pm, saw Veronica again on Ashley pretty far north walking north, but passed and started drinking. Around 2am, I saw Frankie on County walking north and scooped her. Took her back to my place and settled on .90 for FS etc. It was worth it. We hung out had some beer and shots, cheese and crackers, haha. The whole no rush aspect was great. I was so drunk a CBJ wouldn't have got me off, so the extra .50 was worth it.

MeatMan
03-29-10, 19:03
Sunday, March 28

It's been a few months since I was down in NB. I was going to do Fall River out of curiosity, but stuck with New Bedford instead. I decided to head on down. I arrived around 11PM and started my cruise in Weld Sq and Purchase Ave. Saw nothing. I then double back down Purchase. I saw a WSW walking along. She looked a bit too rough so I moved on.

Headed to Achushnet Ave. I then see a Portuguese SW walking away from the 7-11. I had to get some funds from the ATM first. Head back to the car, and caught up to her. Pulled ahead of her and gave her the look. She smiles and then hops in. Did the usual cop check and all was set.

She is Portuguese, decent looks, a little chubby, decent face, mid 30's. Said she needed rent money. I got a nice BBBJCIM and had a good completion for $30. She was polite and gave no problems. She claims to live at a rooming house and needed some money to cover the rent. It was good to be out and find some action in NB for a change.

I'll be back down soon. Be safe out there!

MeatMan

Dmoss
03-30-10, 12:23
Was out in NB last night and didn't see much. The only one I saw was the same woman who's always on Achusnet. She's very thin and always has some type of hat on her head. I don't know her name but she looks kinda old in the face, she has long curly brown hair. Anyone know the scoop on this chick?

Paul Bigg
03-31-10, 22:59
Was down there on Sunday 3pm or so. There was some action. I was going to try an older WSW one gave me the eye as I circled but looked like she was heading home as she went into house and was lost. My loss that is. ANyway prowled around usual spots there were a few out but I was looking still my loss as when I went back around they were gone. Decided was running late so hit my a regular Channa and was very satisfied. She is nice no crap about her works from her apartment. I made appoint to meet and on the way I see someone very nice heading from purchase down to main drag. I would have went for it if I had not made plans with C. Little older, nice rack, nice ass, white, blonde hair cut shortish was definitely on the look.

If/when I get back down I will see if I can hit that.

Thanks,

Paul

Dmoss
04-03-10, 12:56
Was in NB last night at all the usual spots. I was out from 11pm until 1am. The streets were dead and I'm shocked because the weather was nice. Anybody else having any luck what the fuck is going on?

Bj Hunter123
04-05-10, 17:36
Was out in NB last night and didn't see much. The only one I saw was the same woman who's always on Achusnet. She's very thin and always has some type of hat on her head. I don't know her name but she looks kinda old in the face, she has long curly brown hair. Anyone know the scoop on this chick?I've been with her. I think I'm all set though. She used to say that she only smoked weed, but she's so thin now, I find that hard to believe. Last time I went with her she didn't want to give a bj and I got fs for .30 and it was kinda tough staying arroused.

Bj Hunter123
04-07-10, 07:50
Monday night around 11:30. Picked up Celeste, BSW on Ashley near Nye. Nice BBBJCIM for .25. She wanted .30. Got digits, would repeat. She looked ok, didn't really check her out too much. Dropped her back off at her car, which was better than mine, so she's not a total loser like alot of these girls.

Notch 54
04-09-10, 10:51
I haven't been able to post for a while, or go out "LOOKING" much either. I bumped into Tara last week, she looked a lot better then usual. She gave me new digits, said she was living with an older guy who was cool with what she does.

I called yesterday and he pretty much said she wouldn't be around for a while, I'm thinking shes in the old IRON BAR hotel. Or a rehab or something.

I seen Anna walking up purchase Monday, she didn't look as good as she used too. Nice fake tits though.

There was this chick with Reddish colored hair and Blue eyes with a white skirt on yesterday. She looked a little thick, seemed to have big tits as well.

I passed only reason being that I've never seen her before, and was worried about her being LE. Can anyone confirm shes the real deal?

She was on purchase yesterday afternoon. 4-5pm.

Bj Hunter123
04-09-10, 19:35
I haven't heard about any LE stings lately.

Bj Hunter123
04-14-10, 08:23
Went out quick last night and scooped WSW on County St. south. She was probably close to 50 and nothing too great at all, but got a BBBJCIM for .20. Pretty decent.

Wackynak
04-21-10, 11:27
There is no happy ending here. Minding my own bidness driving up High at Franklin, she gives me the eye. I go left onto Franklin and she follows. Cute, petite latin mix or part black short girl. Got a bit nervous when a tricked out white Nissan pulled up 50 feet behind us and stopped. Chatted at my window and she wanted to get in but my radar was up. My passenger seat was jammed with junk so I said I'd come back. I did and she was gone. BTW - when I drove away I saw the Nissan pull up next to her. A monger? I don't think so. Her partners -- maybe. That section of FR is getting rougher every day -- more roaming fillies but limited talent imho.

help with more info here, boys

Paul Bigg
04-21-10, 21:02
Call me Ishmael, as I decided to do a little whaling in your lovley port "Brockton by the sea". First I got a WSW that lives upstairs from the BSW that is a ripoff that I reported about on Purchase. She is dirty blonde a little bit chubby about mid twentys. Said she is from attleboro originally. Gives ok head nothing great to much hand, finnally I jerked off all over her hairy pussy.

Said she has a kid that lives with her. Then I saw an ugly kinda fat hsw on the street past the CVS and Riteaid. I said what the hell and let her in, name is Effy "I think" purto rican. Told me about a nice notell in the area that is hourly but I wouldn't want that with her. Got a Ok BJ and an exellent ball sucking job, finished with a facial. Still feeling fiesty I decided to continue my siteseeing in the area. Then I found an ASW "asian or american indian" her name was Jen and she is originally from cape cod, she is a native american and very nice personality. She gave an exeptionally good BBBJ and swallowed it all. I may want to take her to a no-tell next time. Good fishing to you lads!

OTHey there:

Just wondering if you would give the address for notell. I am around NB from time to time and like FS but need a place to feel safe. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

Bostonsailor
04-22-10, 10:21
New Beige.....Seems as though uncle LEO has bought himself a new car.. a nice silver Dodge Nitro with the tinted windows. He likes to park on the side streets and watch all the action. If you misbehave he is ready to pounce.

Jbob1669
04-22-10, 21:35
I am from Fall River and am new to this hobby.

Any action here, or do I go to NB?

Any help is appreciated.

Bj Hunter123
04-23-10, 20:11
Tuesday morning, scooped WSW, Vicky on County, near Rivet. Nice BBBJCIM for .30, Pretty cute, long dark hair, might be early stages of pregnancy and had a shiner

Bj Hunter123
04-24-10, 17:57
Alot more action in NB. I've never had too much luck in FR in my limited searches there, though I've mostly looked near S. Main. Maybe there are other places I don't know about.

I On Da Street
04-28-10, 15:14
Looked like Uncle Leo was out in full force Monday night around 6:00.

It looked like someone got in trouble off Purchase, hope it was anyone from here.

Bbcruiser
05-01-10, 13:52
Cruised NB from 4AM. 5AM on Saturday. Purchase and County were both completely dead, but I saw a few cracked out ones by the Rite Aid and on the usual side streets in that area. None were worth picking up and the area was absolutely crawling with uncle LEO and other questionable looking characters. Has anyone discovered a better time to hit NB?

The concensus seems to be day or early evening.

Bj Hunter123
05-04-10, 17:01
Eventful weekend. Thursday night, way north on the ave. pretty close to Nash Rd. Scooped Melissa, WSW, who is from FR, and her boyfriend just got picked up on a warrant. Small, cute, dark hair, petite. I had nothing to do so I gave her a ride to FR and got an avg. BBBJCIM.

Friday afternoon, picked up HSW Jada?, BBBJ for .25, she usually fucks for that same price, but didn't today, though I didn't ask either.

Saturday night, 2:30am, picked up Sara, WSW pretty far north on Ashley, again close to Nash Rd. BBBJ for .35, and then ended up tossing in another .20 for FS since I was taking awhile after drinking. Tall, skinny blond, not too bad at all, good oral skills. would repeat. I think she got in a car after I dropped her off. Didn't seem like the typical streetwalker, but a part-time girl.

Member #4581
05-11-10, 09:46
I too am going down to NB either today or tomorrow. I checked Google for motels and several Days Inns with the Hathway Road location being the one I came up. Is there anything better or which DI is closest to the action? PM me offline if that's easier. Thanks in advance.

SailingJohn
05-11-10, 16:46
Jbob,

Saw your note. You'll get a lot of people tellig you to RTFF. Anyway, in Fall River you won't find much. On the main drive, I'll see a WSW once in a while, wild eyed, and scary. Last time I saw her, she had a t shirt on, tucked into itself to show us all her scary belly. It was like December.

Happy hunting.

Member #4581
05-12-10, 09:28
Well it was late by the time I got settled in last night so I didn't make any runs last night. However this morning I made several passes on Purchase. I saw a blonde SW but she was a bit rough looking and there was soenm guy right across the street that looked like he was keeping an eye on her. Wound up picking up Roxanne and going back to my notel for a BBBJWCIM for $20.00. Not bad but I expected more form Brockton by the sea.

I On Da Street
05-24-10, 23:22
So I had to run over to the area anyways and when I was done with my real reason there, I decided to tour the circuits. It was about 8 pm and I started out on So County and Purchase. I thought I saw a WSW, 5'6 or so blonde close to the end of County but when I looped around, she was gone. Purchase was fairly quiet, got a few glances but not the eye contact I wanted before pulling over so I headed North of 195.

Ashley was too quiet and a few loops on the Boulevard didn't show much I did notice a tall H(?)SW, long slacks that just fit the curve of her ass so nicely and a long ponytail. I had someone on my tail and couldn't pull down although it did look like she was looking. Then everything happened all at once, I made a turn to loop back and a Blonde WSW, short shorts and big heels crossed Ashley but it looked like she was always going to grab a ride. Cut down the boulevard, got the look a couple times but I was trying to get back to the slacks I saw. As it turned out, every one was gone on return.

I finally saw a tall young skinny HSW, Jada. I asked for 1/2 and 1/2, she wanted. 5, all I had was. 4 (note to self, need smaller bills). Friendly, enthusiastic and had just got into town for the night (around 9:30). Not from the area like myself but I took her to one of the places I had been scouting out. Finished up, would repeat again. Claims she doesn't have a phone for work. Too bad, I could get her some work without having to travel as far. Dropped her off at the pub and then headed home. STill didn't see much out for talent at the time.

Bj Hunter123
05-26-10, 13:39
Yeah, I'd say never pick up a SW with only a 50 or two 20's on you. Even if you just stop and buy a drink or gum or something to break it and get your money all squared away. Fuck someone on your ass. Put your blinker on and make them wait for you to turn. I've gotten laid from her for .25 more than once. She shocked me the first time when she just stopped during the BJ and took off her pants. I think she'd rather have FS than give a long BJ.

Bj Hunter123
06-02-10, 13:41
Monday night, cruised NB up and down for 2 hours and 30 miles of driving. I don't usually cruise for a long stretch like that, but I had nothing going on and it'd been 23 days since I scooped a SW. Fortunately I've been banging a couple of other broads. Anyway finally around 11pm picked up Amy WSW, on Ashely near Bullard. BBBJCIMWS for .26, asked for .30. She was pretty cute and he technique was great. Should've asked for digits. Would definitely repeat. Looks 8, attitude 9, performance 9+.

I On Da Street
06-02-10, 15:57
Monday night, cruised NB up and down for 2 hours and 30 miles of driving. I don't usually cruise for a long stretch like that, but I had nothing going on and it'd been 23 days since I scooped a SW. Fortunately I've been banging a couple of other broads. Anyway finally around 11pm picked up Amy WSW, on Ashely near Bullard. BBBJCIMWS for .26, asked for .30. She was pretty cute and he technique was great. Should've asked for digits. Would definitely repeat. Looks 8, attitude 9, performance 9+.I may have to cruise over tonight and check out the late night talent.

I On Da Street
06-15-10, 15:20
I had a few hours free Monday night so I decided to drive over to to the city and do a quick cruise. I figured I would only get in a couple loops once I got there. Working the north side I noticed an older SW on one of the side streets, I managed to loop around to catch her by the time she was on the avenue. Pulled down Earle and met Katherine, older light skinned HSW,. We drove off and verified, went to a private spot and. 3 for half and half. Friendly, good attitude and very good oral skills. I will admit, most women cannot finish me off orally but she had the skills, and never felt rushed. She enjoys giving head. Finished business, got digits, might repeat again if time is short although I am enjoying meeting the girls in NB.

CapeCodCory
06-29-10, 14:31
I have been out five of the last seven nights at different times and I must say that the amount of girls is really picking up and nice to C.

I have a limited play budget so I cruise and look for the one that I will not get a buyers remorse from look wise.

I saw several girls that passed the reste the first few nights but by the time I looped back they were gone. I don't like picking up on the main drag so I usually pull next side street and wait. Works some times but not when its busy like lately and the girls get zipped up before.

Anyway. I had no luck up until last night when in my rear view there was the Soccer Mom van flashing at me to pull over.

I haven't seen her in a few months but always happy to see her. She is a low volume mom that gets out and about and cruises guys that are cruising and then flashes them. Rarely walks on street unless its near the gas station or similar.

Anyway She flashed me and we drove to a nice quiet street near the park and she hopped in. I can't remember if I wrote much on her before but after last night I had to.

She has a nice little rack and a talented mouth. Uses hand a bit much but I like the MILF idea and she makes it seem personable

I gave her my number. She calls from restricted. She can't have guys calling and she is low volume. Anyway 40 for oral. And extra play on top.

Just wanted to pass on that not all cars following are a bad thing.

Be careful out there.

Wishinmg ya'll happiy endings and great stories.

CCC

Bj Hunter123
07-01-10, 20:07
Last Saturday night saw Tara for the first time in a long time. I think she was on Bullard. She started at $400 and I didn't complain though I'm sure she would've taken less. I was drunk and taking awhile and she upgraded to FS at no extra charge. Have digits. Nice tight body, probably around 30.

A few weeks before that picked up Lacey/Laci? On Holly. Can't remember if this is the same girl I used to go with a couple of years ago. If it is, she seems to like sucking dick a lot more now. Tall and thick. BBBJ for. 25

CapeCodCory
07-02-10, 23:40
Well after lapping around for awhile avoiding the undercover and the huge number of marked staties pulling people over and talking to every girl on the street I was just going to bail for the night.

I stopped at the gas and variety on sayer and purchase.

I pulled in cause I wanted a drink and I also saw a younger tight girl hanging at the payphone

I went in got soda and just was about to get back in the car and I paused and looked at her for a bit and there it was. The look

I couldn't believe it actually.

I thought just a legit girl on phone

Nope. She works the lot and the block and around the rail bridge.

Anyway s went for short sping. Verified. Nope nope

Nice semi quiet spot. A little rushed but not too bad

35 for BBBJCIM

No digits. Getting new phone soon but says out a fair amount

Be careful of leo

Wishing you happy endings and great stories

CCC

I On Da Street
07-03-10, 15:25
Last Saturday night saw Tara for the first time in a long time. I think she was on Bullard. She started at $400 and I didn't complain though I'm sure she would've taken less. I was drunk and taking awhile and she upgraded to FS at no extra charge. Have digits. Nice tight body, probably around 30.

A few weeks before that picked up Lacey/Laci? On Holly. Can't remember if this is the same girl I used to go with a couple of years ago. If it is, she seems to like sucking dick a lot more now. Tall and thick. BBBJ for. 25

400??? I'm hoping that was a typo ;)

John Nh
07-03-10, 17:10
400??? I'm hoping that was a typo ;)That better be for a full month!

Bj Hunter123
07-07-10, 22:21
Yeah, that was a typo, subtract one 0.

Monday picked up Lindsay, 21, wsw. .40 for FS and well worth it. Looks 8 attitude 9 performance 9. No phone, shame. She left stuff in my car I'd like to return.