PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Raven1950
07-08-10, 12:51
Jbob,

Saw your note. You'll get a lot of people tellig you to RTFF. Anyway, in Fall River you won't find much. On the main drive, I'll see a WSW once in a while, wild eyed, and scary. Last time I saw her, she had a t shirt on, tucked into itself to show us all her scary belly. It was like December.

Happy hunting.Back in the 90's there were a lot of girls that worked the bus station at night. When I worked in FR I could pick up a girl a night if pedrito could handle it. Later they cruised around Third and Fourth St. I remember them yelling at me as I cruised by. Some would ask for a ride and then the rest is monger history. There were a few stings in FR and the pickings have been very very thin, but I still cruise and when I find them I will report.

Jbob1669
07-09-10, 08:23
Back in the 90's there were a lot of girls that worked the bus station at night. When I worked in FR I could pick up a girl a night if pedrito could handle it. Later they cruised around Third and Fourth St. I remember them yelling at me as I cruised by. Some would ask for a ride and then the rest is monger history. There were a few stings in FR and the pickings have been very very thin, but I still cruise and when I find them I will report.Thanks for the info. I have no luck at all in this town. I have gone to NB recently and toured the Weld Sq area but only saw a couple of haggard looking older wsw hanging on stoops, so I had to pass.

Raven1950
07-10-10, 13:48
Cruised the Purchase area for about an hour Friday night from 8PM to 9PM.

Saw one WSW on the heavy side tats on her upper back. Saw another maybe at the phonebooth at the gas station but she had a dog with her so I had my doubts.
The rest of the hour just saw a bunch of loser winos and drugged out guys.

Miss the 80's when they stood on the corner of Purchase and Hazzard and jumped into the street to get your attention.

Notch 54
07-10-10, 23:24
Cruised around a bit this after noon between 12-2 PM. Not much going on, seen Tara walking down Nye. I gave her a Beep and she ran right over. LOL,

She said I just saved her from a crappy date. Which I laughed my ass off. (if your on here sorry if Tara missed her appointment, I was trying to cut any throats)

I didn't have much time so it was just the good ole, BBBJCIM.

She's getting skinnier and skinnier. You know how that goes.

But attitude is a 10 in my book, she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch as well. Catch ya guys later. NOTCH

Raven1950
07-20-10, 09:36
Took a cruise over to NB last night about 9PM. Got off at exit 14 drove down to Purchse St and took a left and a right at the lights. Took a left on Ashley

Blvd. And encountered my 1st. She was either B or HSW thin not bad looking about a 6 or 7, I turned my head towards her and got the look.

I drove down the street a little way to turn on a side street, got the look from a skanky looking blonde WSW, when I returned to where my other girl was she was gone. I guess you have to work fast. Went downj Ashley again past the skank and came to a slightly heavy built blonde who gave me the look. I turned the corner as fast as I could, when I got on Ashley, she was on the other side of the street. I pulled over and around the corner. She wasn't a looker but not bad. $20 for a BJ nice tits and nice ass. I felt this girl up every way I could, I was going to get my $20 out of her I ended in her mouth and she spit it out (disappointing). I may return tonight.

Thanks for all the help.

Notch 54
07-29-10, 09:37
I was cruising last night around 9pm. Didn't see much going on, called it an early night. Has it been slow for you guys too?.

Probably going to hook up with Tara at some point today.

Stay safe

Notch 54
07-30-10, 00:33
Ok guys, I called Tara 20 times no answer. She's usually a definite. I need a reliable source. For the most part I'm a quick date, with a. "SMALL" fetish. I. E 5. 5'' LOL. (its all good). I need a good reliable girl to play along. Help a brother out LOL. Hell I will buy you a coffee at D+D on purchase LOL. ANy how give me a yell.

Once again stay safe.

Massman756
08-01-10, 04:45
I was in Fall River until 2 this morning and had one WSW come up to my car when I pulled to side to check my phone near the bait shop. She was maybe a 7 on looks but I was set off a bit and didn't want to pick up a po.

Notch 54
08-03-10, 22:27
Little off topic. Anybody have any luck finding a NO TELL MOTEL. By the hour. It would help my situation OUT ALOT LOL.

Bj Hunter123
08-07-10, 18:30
I don't think there's anything like that around this area.

Best bet would be Moby Dick in Dartmouth on Rt.6, for somewhere around $45/50.

Yellow Fever
08-08-10, 23:21
Heard a NB selectman got caught in a sting on the radio. Anyone know if that was in NB said 17 people got caught.

SuperXfly
08-09-10, 00:25
Heard a NB selectman got caught in a sting on the radio. Anyone know if that was in NB said 17 people got caught.

It was a sting in Fall River, which a Fall River councilor got busted. I just read about it on turnto10.com.

P Sil
08-09-10, 07:59
It was a sting in Fall River, which a Fall River councilor got busted. I just read about it on turnto10.com.

I amazed that they could pull off a sting in Fall River - I cannot imagine finding mongers there as that city has been dead for years. I don't ever go to Fall River to try to find a SW since it is a very rare event to see one in that city.

Sammie Jean
08-09-10, 11:31
I amazed that they could pull off a sting in Fall River - I cannot imagine finding mongers there as that city has been dead for years. I don't ever go to Fall River to try to find a SW since it is a very rare event to see one in that city.I really dont think you're looking hard enough!

xoxo

Raven1950
08-09-10, 13:36
I really dont think you're looking hard enough!

xoxoThat's right the only SW's out there are cops.

Everybody blames all their woes on prostitution in the neighborhood.

They a girl walking down the street "Oh No" prostiutes in my neighborhood.

There are prostitutes in Fall River, but they are not walking the streets.

I On Da Street
08-11-10, 16:02
Monday night, first chance free in weeks and was nearby so I decided to drive a little further into NB. I started off on the avenue around 9:45, just checking out the area, watching for leo and did the circuit over to the boulevard. Not much going on. Got the look from one girl but she was in the shadows on the blvd and couldn't get a good view. I kept on moving as there were too many civilians out and I didn't want to draw attention to myself. I did a couple more variations of the circuit and I did get a glimpse of her, older WSW, about 5.2, thin and small chested, frizzy hair. I was going to pull off to the side but then noticed that leo was in the area, driving around making himself known.

I decided to hit Purchase st as I've had some luck here before. Maybe not so much SWs per se but women out looking for a little extra as they claim. My limited experience is they just don't quite have the look, but then again, I doubt this is one time or infrequent thing for them. I did get a semi look form a tall BSW, looped around and got the look again. Wasn't quite sure though, and really didn't do much for me besides having some nice legs.

I headed back up to the Ave and Blvd. A little more activity going on. I did some variations of the route and eventually came right up on the one I had gotten the look from earlier. Her name was Jada, friendly enough, looks 5, small body. I had asked for half and half, she wanted .6, I countered with all I have is .3 if I supplied the raincoat (which I prefer) That would get me DS which was fine by me. I went to one of the areas I like to go with, got a hj until I was good and hard and then went at it, held back a couple times to lengthen it out before finishing. Drove her back and dropped her off by CVS.
Got digits for next time if I want.

As I headed back I saw young Hispanic girl, white tank top and red shorts. Given the time, 11:00 and her packing I did a quick loop and when I drove by again I got the look and heard the familiar "Hey Daddy". I pulled over and it was the Jada I had previously written about. I had to apologize, I had no cash and just wanted to verify so I can recognize her for next time. I really wish I had seen her sooner. Still no digits. She could do much better with some. For 11:15 it looked like business was finally picking up or at least more talent on the street.

I'm wondering if the first Jada I saw that night was capitalizing on the name of the second (young) Jada. I have found it funny, the older girls are the ones with digits, and encourage you to use them I might repeat with the first, would definitely see the young HSW Jada if I can.

I've not had too much luck venturing to the south side (south of Rt6). Is there any activity down there at all? Maybe I'm not there at the right time.
Any insights would be appreciated.

MeatMan
08-25-10, 14:46
I was down in the area this past Saturday around 2AM and I came up blank. I cruised for 1/2 until I saw a cruiser parked right in front of the 7-11 on Acushnet Ave. Didn't want to press my luck, so I bailed. Went to Fall River?, same scenario.

FAIL!. I'll try again possibly this weekend.

MeatMan

Bj Hunter123
08-29-10, 03:14
There's some action down the south end of County st., ut nothing like the north end.

Massman756
09-02-10, 02:44
So I been doing the cruise and also let me put I never picked one up cause it would always turn weird on the meet, tonight drove for two hours found one skanky girl in the bedford st area and then one that caught my eye on pleasant well she gives the look I do the turn into next st and she follows, I say Hi she says Hi with her huge boobs near glass but still in shirt, so I try the show me trick and itfails she walks away could that been leo or what did I do.

Also anyone got numbers that work to maybe a bbw SW or what ever thanks need to break this cycle pm me.

Sammie Jean
09-02-10, 11:56
Beware the junkies gentlemen! Good thing I only Poke SMot LOL

Xoxo

That's right the only SW's out there are cops.

Everybody blames all their woes on prostitution in the neighborhood.

They a girl walking down the street "Oh No" prostiutes in my neighborhood.

Massman756
09-03-10, 03:04
Cruised the area today in new bedford around 1am had a SW approach my car so I ask to see her boob and she pulls a knife out of her bra and thinks thats what I was talking about so I leave, and head to old great fr so here's the deal I drive around see a heavy SW on pleasant st and drive a few blocks more another which was skinny so I take a turn and she won't follow half way down a road so yea maybe a leo so I leave that part of area, then head to 2nd st area and a girl flags me down and we start talking she wants a cig so I give her one and then she is like wana go back to your place I was like ok since money hasnt been the subject yet but right before she gets in she is like how much you got on you and thats when I am like um no I am broke just wanted to hang out, she does a little thing with her hair (hand sign to back off I am guessing to leo that probally was up the road) then she walks away and this is when I find out whats going on I drive down bedford and this white town car backs up into the post office parking lot so now I wana see whats going on so I go a block up and stop at the light opposite of it, so a girl gets out of the passanger side and heads toward city hall but the car never leaves so I can't get in trouble for just driving around so I stay in the area at a distance and watch what happens next a car pulls up to her she starts talking and bam a unmarked cop car pulls up lights shined on the car so thats when I get out but the part I noticed is the town car was a cop and she was a decoy I got to watch a setup so yea keep your eyes open looks like I am gona start going to Providence area.

Massman756
09-03-10, 03:06
So any tips on how to find out a real SW from a leo and also what should I ask that will determine and what rules to go by so I don't get busted, also any numbers of girls that are legit.

Gridlock
09-06-10, 18:16
I haven't been out hunting for some time due to money issues but I usually don't come away empty handed in Fall River and in all my 30+ years looking I have never picked up a cop. YMMV I guess its instinct.

From the library on North Main down to the Store 24 on South Main. Across Morgan Street and all the side streets between that and Rodman. The phone booth on Bank Street and then Pleasant Street.

A lot of them are users so you can get them coming and going from the methadone clinics also. There is one behind St Annes and another one on Front St. These close at 11am so the early bird gets the worm so to speak.

Most area cab drivers know a few and some have phone numbers they'll share. They are always running them around. Veterans Cab cabbies sit in the parking lot of the Rite Aid on Plymouth ave.

I agree with you though in that there are a lot of them that don't walk the streets.

Raven1950
09-11-10, 07:51
I was going home from work on Friday and decided to take a cruise. Anyway I decided to drive down County Street to get to Ashley Blvd. I luck out near Penneman Street. Met this HSW about 21 - 22 she gave me a line that she doesn't normally do this but she needed some money. She had brown hair shoulder length, @125lbs, small tits I normally like big tits but what the hell.

She gave a pretty good bbbjcim but spit it out which was a bummer. Gave me an excuse about not swallowing and deseases. Was not a bad experience if I see her again I will pick her up. She didn't have a cell so I couldn't get a number.

Bj Hunter123
09-18-10, 06:10
Usually legit SW will just hop right in your car when you stop. I don't think most undercover cops do that. They'd rather get you to incriminate yourself through the window.

Notch 54
09-23-10, 11:10
I Got to hook up with Tara again. The good thing with her is she's RELIABLE. I just wish she had bigger tits LOL. She's skinny, dirty blonde short hair, nice blue eyes. flexable etc. She's pretty comfortable to be around as well.

If you see her scoop her up her BJ skills are very good. Haven't seen much going on the last couple of days though. Maybe I'm hitting the wrong times.

Notch 54
09-27-10, 14:37
Made the rounds today, was pretty dead out there. Seen one heavy set WSW, real thick kinda dark brown red long hair. I passed. Then I seen a real you LOOKING WSW with red frizzy hair, she was skinny and looked a little zoned out LOL. I'm not sure if she was legit, but she was throwing stares.

Bigboobhunter
09-28-10, 18:20
Sorta new to this but figured the only way I might be able to hook up with a once in a lifetime WSW I meet before is probablly to seek help. About 6 months ago I meet up with a woman that went by the name Aliyannah got her digits but with bills I'm only able to go out every other month or so She was body 8 (slim, 34D boooooooooooobs) technique 7 (suck a golf ball through a garden hose and heavy tip play) attractiveness 9 (Very friendly, Good looks-not crackfiendish) got a BBBJCIM($80 I know thats expensive coulda probably talked her down but like I said ATTRACTIVENES 9) wanted to go FS next time but digits were disconnected supplied my appetite with one here and there but i still hope to run into her again and with winter around the corner she'd keep me warm for a hour or 2 on a cold winter nights. I sorta understand since this'll be my first report if I don't get any replies its understandable but gotta start somewhere never hurts to ask.

Bigboobhunter
09-28-10, 20:14
Oh yah I also should warn you there was a skiny WSW white jacket black mini skirt shoulder length brunette hair very very attractive along acushnet ave about 3 weeks ago around the same time that convienence store got robbed around that time frame 1-2 days roughly. Shortly after she was talking to a guy on the street and I was cursing my luck for missing out on a hot WSW 3 cruisers zoomed around the corner picked up the dude and she walked away like nothing was happening. Well then I was thanking my lucky stars I probablly woulda been that dude if I was 2 minutes earlier. I'm like 99% certain she was leo. But I never say 100% to anything.

Bigboobhunter
10-03-10, 00:34
Meet a WSW around purchase today looks 6 attitude 8 technique 7 pleasant enough with a good control of BBBJCIM no swallow what a shame she told me that she doesn't regularly do this but she needed the money since she had just been layed off of her job. Charged $30 gave her $40 since she could get me other numbers if I ever wanted to 2-1. Next time I see her I'll ask if its allright to say her name here. But I told her about this website said shed probablly use it to pick a few regulars to get her through the winter.

Bbcruiser
10-04-10, 20:05
I have mongered FR a few times, without having any idea whatsoever of where to look, and actually found a 2 for 1 deal for 0. 5 (an older WSW with a BBW HSW) on pleasant. Unfortunately, on the way to their place, they kept stopping (first at the liquor store, then again at another store, and finally at the Crack-Donalds) so after 30 minutes of following them home I got fed up and ditched.

In NB I was there a couple night ago between 6-8PM and had no luck on the main track, except I saw a heavy WSW and another HSW who looked skanky. Finally ran into Lynn a BSW with DD cups and GREAT attitude + performance. She was a bit of a BBW. I got her digits and will trade, if anyone has one to offer me with really big tits.

Notch 54
10-15-10, 20:01
Made the rounds tonight. Found a WSW by CVS. She was a little heavy, dark reddish brown hair. Big Tits. I forget the name LOL. But her prices were GREAT, and attitude was a 10+, I'd see her again. She's probably between 27-33. She gave a great BBBJ and let me finish on those melons LOL. Damage was. .30

Bj Hunter123
11-05-10, 21:18
Last Friday night scooped 2 WSW who were sisters. I'd say late 30's. For.40 total I got in the back seat with both of them and had them altenate BBBJ and licked their tits and played with their pussies. One was better looking than the other as far as looks go, but you can't beat the price. Picked them up on Ashley Blvd. Near Bullard. Great attitude and performance was good. Would repeat.

I On Da Street
11-06-10, 15:58
Glad someone is having luck. My recent cruises have been pretty dry. I think I was out that night too, guess I know where the talent was. .

Last Friday night scooped 2 WSW who were sisters. I'd say late 30's. For.40 total I got in the back seat with both of them and had them altenate BBBJ and licked their tits and played with their pussies. One was better looking than the other as far as looks go, but you can't beat the price. Picked them up on Ashley Blvd. Near Bullard. Great attitude and performance was good. Would repeat.

DrGolfer
11-07-10, 16:02
Anybody come across a girl by the name of Julie. I hear she is back on the streets after being clean for a while. I think she would be around 40 years old, brown hair, a bit heavy, shorter, average tits. SHe has the worn look I am sure. If she is going hard on the H, she is picking away at the "creatures" under her skin. She has a sister, can't remember her name, Carol or something, that can be found also. Any info would be appreciated. She in the past has only been in the Fall River area, but might have branched out to the NB area.

I On Da Street
11-09-10, 14:12
I found myself with some free time so a little trip into NB seemed like an idea. I got into town around 6:30 pm and started a ride around the north loop. Only saw one potential but Uncle Leo was quite visible so I decided to head down Purchase and run a couple errands. On my return, I started up the boulevard, got the look of a WSW, blonde) with a short white coat, jeans and boots. As I had just returned I wanted to drive around and make sure Leo was not around anymore. I came around again got the look and pulled in the next available street and waited. After ten minutes I started the loop again. This time she was waiting on the corner of the boulevard and Nye but spidey sense wanted me to check that side of the street. Anyways, on my return she had started walking down Nye, away so moved around again. I drove by her on Nye, got the look but had to drive up a bit to pull over, she didn't come up that way or not sure she saw me pull over. I did a few loops but though I lost her or someone else was lucky enough to scoop her up. I could hear someone whistling when I drove by but could never see who. Too many cars on the street made pulling over difficult. I finally made one last cruise up Nye towards the blvd. I was behind a vehicle I recognized from cruising before, they pulled over and out of the shadows she came. I passed and kept on going.

Kind of hoping she wasn't with Leo and maybe one of you were the ones that scooped her up. I'll just say it was a tan SUV.

Would like to hear any one else's insight for this still consider myself a newbie

Bj Hunter123
11-19-10, 19:45
Tuesday night scooped WSW Diane on Holly. I'd say mid thirties. I'd give her a 7 possibly an 8. Offered her. 25 for BBBJCIM and she asked if I could do. 30 but settled for the. 25. Skinny with small tits either A's or small B's. Attitude 9, performance. 9. Will repeat if I get the chance. Yet another with no working phone at the moment.

Bigboobhunter
11-22-10, 20:12
Picked up a brunette WSW on purchase around 1030 wasnt sure at first talking on the phone didn't even glance my way so circled the block once and waited on a side street when she came into view pulled up a little and waited she came upto my vehicle hopped in and askes if I was a cop we went through the motions drove around name was ana. Decided on a half-half $.40 I give the face a 5 she's 40-45 but body was a 6-7 not big midwise but not small with C cup. Got a CBJ I'd rate a 5 average not really impressed then did CFS wouldn't do Greek unfortunantlly was better I'd rate a 6. 5 I'd snag again for FS Ill see if she wants some regulars next time I see her. Sorry if this post repeats I'm not sure if the first click posted.

Ampersand
11-23-10, 22:04
Howdy gang. Lurk here a lot, but rarely post. Was out doing the pervert crawl last night, zig-zagging all around Ashley, Acushnet Ave, and up and down the side streets. Saw a BSW and a couple of haggard looking WSWs on the Ave, but, otherwise, not so much. Ended up taking a last ditch ride down Purchase and saw what looked to be a decent looking WSW standing on the corner near Lebanese Kitchen. I drove past and went up through the park to take another pass when, lo and behold, I saw an unmarked car parked up the street from her with its engine running and parking lights on. He was almost blocking the street! I came down slow behind him (had no choice! Couldn't turn off as it was all one-ways on the left and the park on the right!) and, as I was going to pass, he tore ass down to the corner and pulled in front of an unlucky SOB who stopped to talk to the girl. As I drove by them, LEO was walking over to the guy's SUV and the girl was walking briskly down the street. My heart was beating through my chest! Could have been me! Hope it wasn't any of you lot.

Took that as a sign and went home!

Bj Hunter123
11-28-10, 07:31
Last weekend was driving down Purchase and saw a WSW / HSW? Pulled onto a side st. And circled around the block and when I came down the next st. There was a blond WSW and I ended up picking her up. As we got a few blocks away she said her friend was just walking up to meet her and that I probably just saw her. I asked if we could go get her too. Michele and Heidi. I took them both too my place and they took. 50 to both take turns with BBBJ. Heidi was very good. Piercings in her lips and a nice body and C-Cups. They both took 3 good turns and I got off in Heidi's mouth. Should've gotten a.

Bj Hunter123
11-28-10, 07:33
Thanksgiving evening, scooped WSW Nicky and HSW Mia on the Ave and went back to their place. Settled on. 60 and they both gave me BBBJ and then FS with Nicky while Mia first let me suck her boobs and then played with my balls from behind while I was doing her doggie. Mia said she'd do the FS next time and that I could come by their place anytime.

Bigboobhunter
11-29-10, 20:06
Thanksgiving evening, scooped WSW Nicky and HSW Mia on the Ave and went back to their place. Settled on. 60 and they both gave me BBBJ and then FS with Nicky while Mia first let me suck her boobs and then played with my balls from behind while I was doing her doggie. Mia said she'd do the FS next time and that I could come by their place anytime.You are one lucky SOB LOL. Where are these girls when I go out. Hows it feel to be the envy of quite a few mongers here. Sisters one night and 2 girls another and only 60. I'm a latina man myself so ill have to be on the lookout for Mia. But young type its like when they hit 40 or something you get the indiana jones wrong chalice thing going on HAHAHA. No offense ladies I have met a few over 40 still hot. A few.

I On Da Street
12-11-10, 09:27
Drove the north track from about 11-12:30 last night. Streets were empty except for local and state LE parked in vairous locations, off the track but visible enough. I know it's cold but haven't seen much the last few trips. Where is everyone hiding?

Bj Hunter123
12-11-10, 18:39
Hate the fuckin' winter. 2 separate trips thru this morning and afternoon and spotted nothing. Figured maybe some would try to earn so $ when the sun was out. Amazingly saw April Friday morning when it was like 10 degrees out but passed. Will try again later before I start drinking.

Bj Hunter123
12-18-10, 00:25
Nothing today on 2 separate times searching. Did give one a ride and made $7 but passed on the anything else, haha.

Bj Hunter123
12-19-10, 17:40
Last night around 7 picked up WSW Megan near the Car Barn on Purchase. Tall, blonde and definitely not a full timer. Well dressed and didn't look the part except where she was walking. 8 or 9 on a SW scale. Asked how much I could go and I just offered. 30 right off the bat for BBBJ. About 2 min. In, it was already, are you almost there? Definite negative in my eyes. Skills were OK, got the job done but did resort to some hand stroking. Didn't take it in mouth and had previously asked for tissues. When I gave her the warning she used the tissue to wipe her mouth and left me scrambling to pick up a tissue and cum in it or it would've been on me or my clothes. Didn't both to ask for digits and ended up dropping her near Ashley and Holly. Saw her the other day on the Ave. Farther north and she had a bunch of shopping bags like she'd been buying clothes and or shoes and I was wondering if she was a SW that day. Maybe she's better in the sack. Might repeat but wouldn't be my first choice.

Bj Hunter123
12-23-10, 06:31
Monday scooped WSW Frankie up off of Hawthorne near County. I only had. 37 so he came to my place took off her clothes except panties. Did a little titfucking and BBBJCIM. Great time. SWScale 8. 5, skills. 9.5, attitude 10.

Bj Hunter123
12-23-10, 06:35
Tonight around 5 scooped WSW Candy off of the Ave. Near Holly. I'd say she's about 24 give or take a year or two. Another relatively hot, blonde with nice clothes and pocketbook. I'd give her a good 9 on SWScale. Skills were maybe an 8. Gets a little impatient if you take awhile. No CIM which kind of sucks. Damage was. 30 Certainly doesn't seem like she's a full-timer I've never seen her. Likes to drink and smoke weed. Think I'll have to try FS and see how she is at that.

Bj Hunter123
12-24-10, 05:47
Tonight around 8pm scooped Jess WSW around 35 or so on the Ave near Nye. CBJ for. 20. SWScale 6, attitude 9, skills 8. 5. Usually wears sweats and a hoodie. Roaming includes ass feeling but no insertion. 2nd time with her. Takes the. 20 with no complaints or upsell attempts.

Bj Hunter123
12-30-10, 16:10
Last night. Scooped WSW Monique off of the Ave. Near Deane around 10pm. I've reviewed her here before. She wasn't all stoned out like the last time either. .30 for BBJ. Skills probably an 8, but what a tight little body on her. She's not out too much though.

Bj Hunter123
12-30-10, 16:15
Monday evening scooped Sherri on the Ave. Between Deane and Bullard. WSW, probably late 30's, blonde, nice skinny body. .25 for BBBJ with some roaming. Her ass was great. When I was taking a little too long for her liking she had me place with my cock and then undid her pants and had me play with her clit, then finished off with a CIM once I got close. Really good time. Skills 8. 5, SWScale 7. 5 maybe 8, attitude 9. I'd like to see what that body looks like naked. Would definitely repeat, doesn't have digits.

The girls are out there still in this shitty weather. Patience and persistence if you've got the time. Be safe and happy new years everyone.

Bj Hunter123
01-12-11, 16:46
Last week, Saturday night, picked up HSW on the ave. Near Nye. What a find. Maybe 5'6" great body, fake books at least a big C but I'd say D's, doesn't do this full-time. Said she was expensive, and then for. 35 I got one of the best all-time BBBJCIM. Took off her shirt and bra and pulled her jeans down to the knees. Full roaming allowed and encouraged. Took her time licking slowly up and down the shaft, licked the balls, deep throat. Said it's $ for FS but doesn't do it much since she feels guilty since she has a boyfriend. SWscale at least a 9, attitude 10, performance 10.

I On Da Street
01-13-11, 23:06
I did a run Tuesday evening, about 6:30-8:30. South end of town was quiet (I seem to have mo luck on this track but I try-I think I'm just hitting it the wrong times) , Purchase was quiet. The boulevard and avenue were also quiet but did see what I thought were two girls walking around the area. One was heavy set WSW, who I just couldn't get the look from. The other one was a tall thin blonde WSW I believe, had on a dark hoodie. Made eye contact but never got her to follow me down a street. Decided to call it a night in case the storm came in early. Did not see much for le except on the south track.

Am I hitting the streets to early?

Bj Hunter123
01-14-11, 19:29
That might be a little early, though you can find them at any time. South end is very hit or miss. Not much down there lately at all.

Bigboobhunter
01-21-11, 21:31
You know I just got no luck when it comes to these girls picked up a WSW on Ashley BLVD pretty standard pick-up no problems with it well get the check done with each other. Even after that she asked me if I was a cop like 7x I'm not kiddin it was like 7x finally whipped it out to shut her up tried to get 50 for BBBJCIM I was like this girls crazy. Told her I brought $.35 for CFS she agreed. Thanks for the tip guys carrying only so much works when they see you don't got more. Get to a spot we hop in the back seat she assumes the cold fish position told her I prefered them on top. My car has alllllot of space in the back seat. No deal. Start going to town after a minute not kiddin it was really like a 45 seconds to a minute. You done yet tell her no. Another minute you done yet tell her no. Another minute she repeats it Starting to lose my patience. Just then a car pulls up about 100 feet behind us but doesn't approach any closer. Just watching. Go back at it. Tells me she's done with this. Gets her stuff together climbs over the seat and what does the dumb be* do she hits the interior lights I start to hear laughter in the other car. I turn the light off cursing to myself. Tells me to drop her on the ave. I was like allright just give me $.15 back since I didn't finish and she was cutting it short said no. Floored it for 100 feet and once I was out of the lot and hit the street told her to get out of the car. She told me. Your throwing me out. Was like well yah you just stole $.35 off of me tried to justify it to me I was like. It wasnt to completion get out of the car. She did. This was even worse then when that chick stole $40 from my side panel atleast I got FS to completion out of that. LOL.

Stats attractive 5/6 technique 3 attitude 2 didn't get her name If you pick up a girl that asks you a miilion times if your a cop and says she can't get caught avoid her at all costs. It was piss poor all the way.

Bj Hunter123
01-22-11, 15:28
You didn't give any description of her. At least it was only. 35 which is pretty cheap for FS.

Bigboobhunter
01-23-11, 01:44
Your right sorry guys it was a WSW around 35ish dirty blond hair average build (not heavy set not slim) 3-4 blocks from Hemlock St. Going down BLVD side saw her strolling again today as a matter of fact picked up a HSW 2 blocks past her. Way better attitude was $.40 for FS around 40ish laughed when I told her about yesterday said she knew a few girls like that even said its no wonder you didn't finish because she was buggin the hell out of you a total turn off. I agreed. Picked a spot went to town then finished up in only a quarter of the time because she didn't bug me. God I just hate it when they bug me. Dropped her off 3 blocks from Hemlock. Was supposed to leave me number but sorta forgot to ask at the end.

Happy hunting guys.

Bostonsailor
01-23-11, 21:44
Was out the other night and ran into Frankie on County south side, she introduced herself as " Jessica " but the minute I saw those tits, I knew who it was. Went off to a nice private spot and got a nice BBBJWCIM for 30 beans. She told me to pull her hair tight and force her head down (love that ). She was fingering her wet pussy as I did this. When I was ready she took it in her mouth and wiped it all over her face. Definetly one of the best in New Beige. Will repeat again and again. May go all in next time.

Stay Safe.

BS

Bj Hunter123
02-02-11, 15:27
Tuesday 8am, County St. South, scooped Lisa a block south of Rivet. Kinda tall, seemed like a nice body though tough to tell about her tits in the jacket. Nice face besides the cold sore on her lip. Asked for. 40, gave. 30 for BBBCIM. Not bad service, got on it and didn't stop until it was done. A little mechanical, going up and down at a steady pace on maybe the top 2 inches, but got the job done with complaining or asking if I'm almost done. SWScale 7, attitude 8, performance 7. 5

HipHoprulez02
02-03-11, 05:36
Hey,

You need to be careful with a girl with a cold sore. You know it's herpes and it can become genital herpes. Ask your doctor he / she will tell you the same thing. My best friend found out the hard way. That's how I know you can transfer from her lip to your junk.

Tuesday 8am, County St. South, scooped Lisa a block south of Rivet. Kinda tall, seemed like a nice body though tough to tell about her tits in the jacket. Nice face besides the cold sore on her lip. Asked for. 40, gave. 30 for BBBCIM. Not bad service, got on it and didn't stop until it was done. A little mechanical, going up and down at a steady pace on maybe the top 2 inches, but got the job done with complaining or asking if I'm almost done. SWScale 7, attitude 8, performance 7. 5

Massman756
02-06-11, 18:05
I was just driving around bored wasnt even looking just a cruise at 1 am and I a heading near st annes area and these two girls are walking together and both give stare so I o all he way to the four corners do a loop back and now one is walking alone with the other no where to be seen bingo so I pull up on the side st near he convince store thats dwn the road more and wai she comes up to the window knocks I ask her hows it going she is like ou wana go for a ride I let her in. I do the cop check she grabs my hand and sticks it down her pants so is on make a deal $35 for a BBBJ have to say the best I have got to she worked hard. Pants down and all with light roaming allowed. I have digits for trade so hit me up and let me know what you have. Also she was average weight about 5, 6 said her name was Tanisha and also her friend works too and said they do this when they have bills since hey roommate.

Ralpherton
02-08-11, 02:18
I was just driving around bored wasnt even looking just a cruise at 1 am and I a heading near st annes area and these two girls are walking together and both give stare so I o all he way to the four corners do a loop back and now one is walking alone with the other no where to be seen bingo so I pull up on the side st near he convince store thats dwn the road more and wai she comes up to the window knocks I ask her hows it going she is like ou wana go for a ride I let her in. I do the cop check she grabs my hand and sticks it down her pants so is on make a deal $35 for a BBBJ have to say the best I have got to she worked hard. Pants down and all with light roaming allowed. I have digits for trade so hit me up and let me know what you have. Also she was average weight about 5, 6 said her name was Tanisha and also her friend works too and said they do this when they have bills since hey roommate.I don't have any to trade, last one that offered I passed on an was hardly worth keeping. How old? I'm a little on the younger side, go for 20s / early 30s. If you are just looking for a trade though no worries.

Bbcruiser
02-11-11, 04:24
Was out the other night and ran into Frankie on County south side, she introduced herself as " Jessica " but the minute I saw those tits, I knew who it was.Are you talking about the same Frankie who used to advertise on CL for like $1. 5-$2? If so, then I'm sort of shocked that she's now working County. Man, I'd love to go FS with that!

I On Da Street
02-17-11, 00:31
I had some business in freetown Monday evening so afterward I thought I would do a little cruise. It was still early when I got into town, about 7:15 pm. The Ave and Blvd were basically dead at that time so I decided to head south. Around Weld I noticed a WSW, blonde hair just past the shoulder and in jeans, looked to be about 5'6". I got a look but could never get in a position to chat with her. She kept walking the same pattern which made me try to do some more recon first. I was just unlucky enough to never never be able to be in a safe position to scoop her up (call me paranoid) I think someone else got lucky as she disappeared so I started to continue south. Southside was quiet also so I headed back up town. Driving up the Ave, I saw a HSW crossing at Tallman, looped back around and scooper her on Holly. Her name was Cheena (?) mid 20s, friendly etc. Wanted. 4 for a BJ, told her all I had was. 3

Attitude 8, Talent / Effort 8 average looks, no roaming.

Took care of my needs, dropped her off, got digits but not sure if she will be heading back to boston or not.

Bj Hunter123
02-19-11, 20:14
Heard they picked up 9 girls in a sting sometime around mid-week.

Bigboobhunter
02-20-11, 03:29
No wonder it was dead tonight thought it was to cold and thats why they werent out. Cruised there yesterday picked up a girl named veronica not too shabby a CSW C=caramel $.4- BBBJ no CIM darn $10- for CFS and she offered BoJ with her 34D for $.4- but said she didn't feel comfortable in my car for that not enough room passanger seat wise. NOOOOOOOO. She was along Acushnet Ave. Meet a girl named Sandy tonight on County St. Not as good looking as veronica mind you but had a slim body and and rode me like a buckin bronco for $.5- for CFS near end asked her if I threw in another $.1- If I could explode on her she agreed told me to see* on her got there she whipped off the wrapper . Then bamn all over her chest only had 34B but got the job done was cruising for like a hour too before I found her. I'd repeat both especially sandy girl got a good attitude. Veronica was hotter but that $.10- for CFS has me going ehhh. I've got veronicas number unverified sandys supposed to call but only giving her number out. When I get it. To the people who helped me so far.

I On Da Street
02-22-11, 16:22
Heard they picked up 9 girls in a sting sometime around mid-week.According to the standard times, eight girls were picked up Monday night between 10 and midnight, in the nieghborhool of Holly and Bullard. Two of the eight had been picked up the week before on drug charges. That brings the total to thirty one on drug and prostitution charges in the North End for the month of Feb.

Quoting from the article.

In the last two weeks, OCIB detectives have arrested 31 people on drug and prostitution-related charges in the North End. Police officials said they are responding to long-running complaints about crime in the neighborhood.

'This is an ongoing effort and will continue until the prostitutes and drug dealers realize that they are not welcome in the area, ' said. Police Lt. .

'We encourage neighbors to continue to call us with their complaints and we will continue to work with them to help make their neighborhood safe. '

Last week, five other women were charged with prostitution offenses for allegedly standing on the street corners and offering sex to passers-by in exchange for money. Some of the women arrested Monday blew kisses at the undercover officers and propositioned them, court records said."

I'd post a link but not sure what the policy is

Bj Hunter123
02-26-11, 17:05
I've been with that "Veronica" in the past. I know that's not her real name. Her attitude and services were OK, but doesn't like to spend too much time on it. Pretty hot for a SW though.

Saw Tara on Tue / Wed. Hadn't seen her in awhile. She's looking good and was in a great mood. Gave. 35 for BBBJ and upgraded to CFS for free to help speed things along. Saw her the next day and repeated the same thing for. 40.

Thursday scooped Shelly, WSW off of the Ave. Gave me a smile as I drove by. Real cute, nice body. BBBJ, no CIM for. 30 with no complaints about roaming.

Bj Hunter123
03-01-11, 14:47
So I call this Shelly again today and go to her apt. I pull out. 30 which is what I paid last time for BBBJ and she says it's. 50 I told she did it for. 30 last time, do you want me to go. She hands me my money back and when I ask how much FS is when I have my $ to blow. She says it's. 50, same price. I might go back for the FS, but not paying. 50 for a BJ.

I On Da Street
03-10-11, 17:12
I was coming home from FR Friday night so I decided to hit the circuit. Got into town around 11:30, southside was dead (I'm not having any luck here) , Purchase quiet and even the blvd and ave were quiet. Was getting ready to head home when I did get the look at CVS but was committed to keep driving. Looks like a kids party was breaking up which made things even worse.

I eventually found who gave me the glance and picked up, I forgot her name but she doesn't currently have a phone anyways. Dk blonde, guess would be about 30, 5'6 maybe? .4 bbjcim, was concerned for traffic but did not rush. Dropped her off. Usually now walking around but can be found near CVS

MrDrexler
03-13-11, 21:50
Anyone willing to trade digits? I have a number of a WSW, thin. 5ft 5ish, blonde goes by the name lucky to trade. She has her own place. Cfs for $.40, she also has girlfriends that will join for $1.

Jnap1979
03-17-11, 07:15
Hey gang,

New to the forum, thought I'd contribute. No Fall River thread, so I'll attach a post to New Bedford since we're sister cities.

If you're ever in Fall River there are a few neighborhoods where I have struck gold. Rodman Street and Morgan Street are hotbeds, but you've got to be careful and smart since that's where LEO usually frequents. Also, South Main Street between Rodman and Kennedy Park. A lot of action going in there. Then there's North Main Street, and Durfee Street. A very easy route because North Main Street is a one way that curves around and throws you onto Durfee Street and eventually spits you out to Columbia Street (take a left, and you're back on Rodman). To a lesser extent you can try Pleasant Street (Flint area). I haven't picked up anyone there, but back in the day when I was still too scared to pull the trigger, I would see a lot. Maybe it's the winter.

Happy hunting fellas!

SailingJohn
03-22-11, 13:33
Toured Saturday and a bit on Sunday. The usual Fall River streets. LEO out everywhere. Be careful

I On Da Street
04-14-11, 19:09
Anything going on?

I've been busy and haven't been out for a while. Haven't seen any messages here. Has Leo finally slowed down?

Massman756
04-25-11, 20:24
Here has been girls all over rodman even pair of two in there early 20s really good looking I ws really unsure but watched they work a deal and both got into one car.

Jbob1669
04-26-11, 08:13
Here has been girls all over rodman even pair of two in there early 20s really good looking I ws really unsure but watched they work a deal and both got into one car.Where on Rodman? Up near the Stop and Plop or near the buses? Also what time?

P Sil
04-26-11, 19:00
Where on Rodman? Up near the Stop and Plop or near the buses? Also what time?I stopped for a WSW yesterday mid day who was on Rodman a few blocks up from Main st. Got the look so I turned down Fourth and onto another street one block away from Rodman. She followed, we talked but she was looking to provide more than the quick and cheap BJ I was looking for so at that time so we never struck a deal. Didn't get her name. About mid 20s. 5-2, thin but with wide hips and had really long reddish hair.

Later (about 5:30) found anotrher WSW on No Main near the 'Y". Dark hair, only about 5 ft with some tats on her legs (and boobs). She is either pregnant or putting on weight only in front. She lived alone nearby so we cut a deal for. 4 for FS. Was Ok. Not great but adequate. At least with the better weather, there seems to be more activity in FR than I have seen in the last couple of months.

Blkhoss65
04-28-11, 11:05
Here has been girls all over rodman even pair of two in there early 20s really good looking I ws really unsure but watched they work a deal and both got into one car.Took a ride Wed nite, LEO camped out on Rodman near Second. 2 more Cruisers patrolling around neighborhood, Got out of there and tried S main / N main Got the look from one but way to busy near Second st. Saw another on side street by Library but got beat by another monger Damn oneways Will try again in near future.

BJcruiser
05-01-11, 16:18
Was in fall river on some personal matters yesterday around 430 in the afternoon. So I read the previous posts about the area and decided to check it out off morgan st saw a really cute WSW so I looped back around up rodman and down I think 4th? There she was hops in cute girl BBBJ cim for. 20 took her time good girl.

CapeCodCory
05-07-11, 00:45
Was in fall river on some personal matters yesterday around 430 in the afternoon. So I read the previous posts about the area and decided to check it out off morgan st saw a really cute WSW so I looped back around up rodman and down I think 4th? There she was hops in cute girl BBBJ cim for. 20 took her time good girl.With a report like that you are going to make me burn more gas getting to FR to see if I can have some luck like that. Awesome to hear about the Riv as I loved it but its been cold lean pickings for me so I have not ventured but looking like I need a fill up. Thanks Bjcruiser

CapeCodCory
05-07-11, 01:01
Ok so two nights ago I decided to pass by New Bedford, go to Fairhaven and grab a quick bite and then some laps and looking.

So I hit the road and do a couple of laps. There is a slightly. And I do mean slightly ever so much thicker set WSW around Midnight two nights ago and she was right around the Sawyer / Coggeshall Street area via purchase.

She had a nice rack from what I could see and looked pretty good from the ride by. I drove past and then up a street and saw her stop and look up the street. I figured I would loop around. Then the Bell gas bubble hit me. And me being the Gentleman that I am in no way could stop and ask for some services yet be adding green house gas as she was working. I didn't even want to sit in the cab with myself! So I looped around for maybe a digit exchange but by the tim I got back due to the stupid one ways, I saw her hop in a pick up. Oh well.

So no more bell for me prior to laps AND

I was wondering if anyone had an idea who she might have been? I would say 25 ish WSW wears comfortable loose clothes and light hair. No pocketbook. Hooded sweats. And patrolling the above mentioned area. If you have any ideas who, let me know.

Happy hunting

GAS EX CCC

P Sil
05-07-11, 21:31
Found myself in Fall River late this afternoon so I cruised the So Main street area. Nothing in the Rodman and Morgan area but as I was about to give it up, I spotted a WSW close to St Ann's church. Got the look and drove down the block and pulled into a side street. Sure- enough, she followed. She was about 40, not great to look at but pleasant and a great rack. She told me her name was Debbie. Offered her. 2 for a BJ. She was fine with that. We drove to a distant quiet spot and she delivered as promised. Never rushed me and allowed plenty of roaming. And the had absolutely great boobs which she pulled out of her top for me to handle. Would certainly pick her up again if I see her. One of the better experiences in FR for me.

P Sil
05-26-11, 20:02
I don't know if it is the improved weather or I have become alittle better tuned in my ability to spot a SW but in the last week, I have encountered a number of decent SWs.

Yesterday on a lunch break tour which unfortunately was wasted in the wromg area, I was on my way back to work and spotted a great looking slim blond walking up No Main st. I pulled over to let her walk by me and pretended to be texting on my phone, while looking at her. As she walked by my parked car, she looked and stopped and asked what I was doing. I unfortunately had no more time and asked her where and when she is usually out. She did not have any digits but I will watch for her again.

Today, again during a lunch hour, I took a drive up Durfee st and spotted a WSW and scooped her. She was about 4, 5-3, slim with great rack. Started by asking for $.5!

I told her I was just looking for a BJ for. 2. She countered with a trip to her place for FS for. 4. I grabbed that offer. Her place was empty and not bad roomate was at work. Her name is Marie and has no phone. Said that she used to work at Cheaters a while back (it must have been quite a while.) Face about a 5, body about an 8 and performance about an 8. Would repeat if I see her again.

I On Da Street
06-01-11, 01:19
Cruised over to NB tonight to see what was out there. I started around 9:00, did a few trips on the north circuit. Saw one larger WSW, striped top and one BSW, peach top but could not get into a spot to get a better view.

I headed south, at the square missed a WSW. Blonde, late 20s would be my guess, t shirt and shorts. Tried to loop around but missed again. Continued south, looped around and saw some potentials but never got the look so I headed back north. Missed the blonde again, truck in front of me got the scoop so I continued north. An unmarked car had pulled over someone, eventually more le had shown up. I thought I had seen an ASW just never got a chance to get a look. She moved down to purchase.

Eventually saw another WSW, on county but heading to purchase. 30s, dirty blonde, not skinny but had some nice curves but it had gotten to late for me. Hope to return again. Been a few months and don't recognized who is working and who isn't.

Bj Hunter123
06-04-11, 01:36
Picked up Shelly on Holly a couple of weeks ago. She did BBBJ no CIM for. 25 with lots of roaming and said it was nice. She was very wet down there and didn't mind that I took a long time.

Also Fall River was hoping last time I was up there. 4 young ones on Morgan. Picked up a portuguese give who has pretty hot and gave a decent blowjob for either. 25 or. 30.

Massman756
06-04-11, 10:55
I mean there is aolot of activity I even have some digits to trade for others.

Bostonsailor
06-08-11, 03:41
Took a trip thru New Beige this evening. There wasn't much out so to speak of. I travelled the usual routes, Ashley, North Front, Acushnet. Had a little luck later in the evening with Stephanie, a superb customer service representative. She was quite a saleswoman and knew her product well! The service was nice, gave a sample before asking if I wanted to buy what she was selling. Met her on the South Side off County.

Something I did notice that there were Pan Tilt Zoom, Radio controlled Camera's all up North Front Street, had to be at least 3 of them. From Holly North. These camera's have to be new as I have never noticed them before. Seems like that neighborhood has been selected for the BIG BROTHER is watching YOU campaign.

Stay Safe

BS

Ampersand
06-11-11, 10:14
Haven't been out much in recent weeks. Actually, haven't found anything I've liked since before winter, it seems. Was out doing the rounds the other day, however, and passed a really cute, young, tiny dirty-blonde WSW on the Ave. Up towards Nash. Got the look, picked her up on a side street, and then drove to my secret hideout for a rendezvous.

Once she was in the car and I got a real good look at her, I was actually really impressed. Very cute, fresh young face. Didn't look like "the life" had caught up to her yet. Found out that was because she was only 23! She said her name was "Tina" from Dorchester, and was "visiting friends" in town. Definitely had the Southie accent, that's for sure. She was dressed like most 23 year old Southie girls these days, too; tied-back hair, oversized jeans, and a hoody that draped down to her knees. Wigger chicks aren't usually my thing, but it looked good on her, and was infinitely preferable to the usual riff-raff I find around here.

Rules up front. No touching / eating her pussy, no BBBJ, etc. No FS in cars, but she'll go back to your place if that's what you're looking for. She settled for. 30 and put the condom on with her mouth. Asked about roaming. She was fine with playing with her tits and ass grabbing. Took off the hoodie, and I played with her tits for a bit, but they were a little floppy and pancake-like (must have had a kid) , so I went for the ass. I slipped my hand down the back of her pants and she unbuttoned her jeans so I could get a good grab of her tight little ass. Took her time, but her technique left a little to be desired. It took me awhile (not a big fan of CBJ's) to pop, but I finally finished and dumped her off on N. Main near the market.

If I see her out again, and the budget allows, I wouldn't mind FS. Would have to shell out for a motel, but I think it'd be a good date. She's got a cute face, really nice ass, and good attitude. And, as much as it sucks to get a CBJ, I do respect her regard for safety. She even had a little bottle of antibacterial hand stuff that she shared with me. LOL.

MrDrexler
06-12-11, 22:38
Beware of 'April' in New Bedford.

Picked her up on the BLVD, agreed on. 30 for BBBJCIM. She offered to do it while driving, or to stop somewhere, so I decided to just drive. My biggest mistake was not to pay attention to her, as she stole my wallet and I didn't notice until I dropped her off. She tried using my debit card and credit card at an ATM machine. The service was good, but not worth having to replace everything that was in my card. One of the many risks that you take, so be careful out there guys!

Member #4247
06-15-11, 10:43
Hello Fellow Mongers,

I am new to this site, so bare with me. I have been hunting for the ellusive SW in Fall River for the past few months and haven't seen a thing, or can recogize one unless it jumped in my car when I stopped. After reading a few of these boards and had some buisness in N. B. I decided to go a troweling. I am not usually a SW person more of a escort guy, but there too dam pricey and half the time it's not the girl in the pic or they are fat.

I started out early in the afternoon. 11:30 I went up and down the usual main drags, Purchase, achushnet, and N. Front. I thought I saw a few here and there, but couldn't tell nor could I get them to give the look. Saw a lot of Leo out there espcially where it can to road repair, so I figure too like I was lost not hunting, well after about a hour I dicided to continue on with my buisness. Around 1:30 ish when I was done I figure I give the ol hunt another try, I drove done Purchase st and lo and behold and BSW (wasn't sure at the time) I figure I would follow and see where She went, and of course she goes up a one way street, so I had to go to the next street over and come back around. I gave the Look and was return the favor. I pulled over and I swear I couldn't unlock my door fast enough. She told me her name was Misty sometimes go by Barbie, She did a half ass Leo check, and asked the usual q&A told her FS for. 35, ok. I asked if she had a place she reluctanly said yes, but I had to be cool because it as a sobber house. Well I get to the place and played the cool freind deal. And off we went to her room. She started to perform a CBJ, but that wasn't working so she went for the BBBJ, had to coach to take of the clothes and do what she was paid for.

I swear to g this womans pussy was as dry as Toast, I asked if she had loction, nope so what does she use hand lotion, I was ok now I'm going to smell like hand cream on the unit, well after about 2 minutes working her vertical smile I finally got the plunge. It was like doing a small card board tube, no wetness and tight as a mf (not saying I have ever done a coard board tube) , was done in a few moments and got dressed. She asked me for my digits, told her no, but she gave me hers, even tho I didn't ask for them. We had to stay in her living area for a little while, not to make like anything was happening. I found out she was from Boston, and was a ex dance and she was 52 why / o and her poisson was crack, but now it was the ol drink. I would not repeat if I saw her again.

She seem to rushed and to in hurry to get out on the street.

Auto
06-16-11, 11:43
Hello, Fellow Mongers,

I am new to this site. Tap, I'm laughing so hard the guy next to me thinks I'm buzzed. Cardboard tube, funny shit man. I have only had luck daytimes in NB and even then not for for 3 or 4 years. Don't get down that way too much anymore. Good luck though and I look forward to your next tale of woe!

Bj Hunter123
06-17-11, 20:11
Wow, I've been with April many times in the past. She always wants to do it driving and is kind of impatient of you take more than 4 or 5 min. She never ripped me off but I've had enough of her.

Member #4247
06-23-11, 01:13
I do a lot of buisness in FR, while I'm waiting for my documentation. I go and do a car Jog, around the second street area then going to N. Main then back up to S. Main past hospital. All I ever see is a woman with baby carriages or guys with there t-shirts off (WTF is FR turning gay). I have done the slow draw and look up and down the side streets and nothing. I have gone down Pleasent street (flint area) and nothing. Am I missing something, while driving I had the funny thought of having a magnetic side made which you can add to the side of the car made."Wave if your a SW when I pass".

I swear, is there a book "SW for dummies", classes, or a support group.

P Sil
06-24-11, 18:01
I do a lot of buisness in FR, while I'm waiting for my documentation. I go and do a car Jog, around the second street area then going to N. Main then back up to S. Main past hospital. All I ever see is a woman with baby carriages or guys with there t-shirts off (WTF is FR turning gay). I have done the slow draw and look up and down the side streets and nothing. I have gone down Pleasent street (flint area) and nothing. Am I missing something, while driving I had the funny thought of having a magnetic side made which you can add to the side of the car made."Wave if your a SW when I pass".

I swear, is there a book "SW for dummies", classes, or a support group. TTP:

You have been in the general area that I have found to be successful but lately, my trips around Fall River have come up short as well. There was a time when the weather first broke in May that I was seeing them everywhere but the last couple of weeks have been very dead.

You might want to try going down No Main until it becomes a two-way street and the circle back up Durfee St. I found the Pleasant street Flint area usually has only pretty old and skanky pickings.

There is also the area between Morgan and Rodman street but that gets watched by LE pretty closely and I haven't been too successful there.

You don't need a magnetic sign. Just a little bit better luck and better timing.

Stay safe.

P

GadgetJim
06-27-11, 20:54
Try going up Morgan off South Main and check the streets out between Morgan and Rodman. 2nd. 3rd. 4th and 5th. Usually FR doesn't pick up till it gets dark.

I do a lot of business in FR, while I'm waiting for my documentation. I go and do a car Jog, around the second street area then going to N. Main then back up to S. Main past hospital. All I ever see is a woman with baby carriages or guys with there t-shirts off (WTF is FR turning gay). I have done the slow draw and look up and down the side streets and nothing. I have gone down Pleasant street (flint area) and nothing. Am I missing something, while driving I had the funny thought of having a magnetic side made which you can add to the side of the car made."Wave if your a SW when I pass".

I swear, is there a book "SW for dummies", classes, or a support group.

Member #4247
06-30-11, 14:54
Was up in Nb. On biusness, Tuesday afternoon. 12:30 ish. I had started my nasa car race of the purchase / achusnet ave area I notice a WSW, wasn't sure if she was legit or not so I did a a few laps, I notice she kept going up and forth down a couple of blocks, and talking to some old guy every so often, around the 7/11 store area. So I decided to keep circling the area a few hundred times and kept seeing her, didn'why see anything or evidence of other SW anywhere. I decide to do a little play dumb and get out a piece of paper with direcections on it, or look like I was on the phone, near the area she was walking. After about 20 minutes I decided to roll down the wind and ask for directions, she strolled over and attempted to open the door (the door was locked) I just rolled down the window some more and asked her for directions to blah blah and she was like I know where that is sorts, after a few minutes she started to walk away, I decided that this is legit (most leo would walk away) , I asked her if she was doing anything, I got the nope answer and asked if she wanted a ride, she smiled back and open the door, we did the usual Leo meet and greet checking. I asked her where to she said a parking lot (wasn't sure about that after reading alot about not letting the girl pick the area do to rip off) , but I took faith for what it was worth. I asked fo for FS. 50, I only had. 25 she said that was a BBBJ, ok. I asked her name Wendy, wendy was a thin red / auburn haired woman around late 30/40 was fairly good looking you can tell the profession has aged her over time. Small tits (A). I have to mention that I had locked my glove box since there is so many boards about girls being lighthanded.

We get to the parking lot, the parking lot was spacious and open a few car in it and could see if any Leo was coming, she undid my pants and moved into position, This woman had the softest tongue and lips my shaft has ever felt. She licked my boys and worked it like a good GFE should, she went slow and steady, (most providers in the past act like they have to rip off your shaft and boys with the mouth to make you cum.) this one had her profession down pat. She allowed me to roam every inch of her body, her pussy was wet and willing and could tell she like my finger in her pussy as she bucked and applied a little more pressure to her technique. I tapped her on the back to let her know I was cumming and she drove it home, she swallowed every drop and made sure there wasn't any to be spared. After we was done I asked for her digit and she didn't have a phone. Well I paid her and took her back near the area I found her.

P Sil
07-08-11, 08:05
I was in Fall river and running an errand driving up Durfee st. Near the center of town, I saw a fairly well dreesed woman walking up a side street. Don't know why my antenna went up.perhaps it was because her walking pace was slow but I drove around the block to get another look.

Drove past her and gave her the look and pulled over down the street and fiddled with my phone. She looked like a civilian and I didn't really expect when she suddenly and nervously appeared next to me and asked if I was waiting for someone. I told her that I wasn't and offered her a ride. Her name is Jen.

She was about 5-6, not thin but not realky heavy, pretty face, light hair and I would guess in her later 20s. Great rack.

She wanted. 4 for a BJ but settled on. 2 since that was all I had on me (really).

Found a quiet place and she was great.patient because I was taking a long time, took direction well and even asked me how I liked her to do it before we started. I considered her a rare find in FR. She has a place nearby but we could not go there at that time roomamte was there at the time. Will try her for FS next time.

Member #4247
07-14-11, 03:09
Monday was a day of SW hunting, The (so and kids) decided too go and do some fun stuff for the day, leaving dear o'l dad alone to work. Well they left and I plan my day accordingly, around 2:30 I decided to go to NB, to find a freindly face, well I drove around and saw a WSW and a possibly a hsw, they looked to needy and to ovious, well I drove around the the ashley and N front street area for about 2 1/2 hrs and couldn't find what I wanted, So I decided to go to the strip club Temptation, (they don't open until 6 pm) which I didn't know. So I went back out crusing around for another 45 minutes with no rewards. I decided to go to Fall River and try my hunting skills there so off I went I did a few laps around the pleasant street area and saw this WSW wearing shorts and a candycane striped shirt tied in the front. Well I did a few laps and she finally saw me and followed me to a side street. She opened the door and asked for a ride I said ok, and off I went. I made small talk and all of a sudden she asked if I had eaten onions in my car, I was like what the fuck, then I really looked at her and saw that she looked unfeed and pale and kinda spacey and seem she was out of breath. I did not make any referrence to any activity or ask about fees, I was like ok here's your destination get out. I did a hour lap around the and. Main and Morgan st area, nothing. I decided to go back to Tempation strip club to see what was happening. Got there at 7:00 pm It was dead, I asked for a waters and had to pay 4 bucks for a fucken bottle of water. I stayed there for about 30 minuts. I went back out and saw a few crack head SW, then I came upon a Hsw, in a nice dress, I did a couple of laps and I think I caught her eye, when I turned the corner. I waited for about a minute, but the traffic was building up behind me, because some cheese dick was sitting in his car talking to his buddy so I had to go around and continue driving until I could loop around again, when I got back to where the girls was, she gave me that pissed off look like I made her walk around the corner for nothing. I stopped and waited to see if she bit, nope kept walking. Well I headed over to purchase street and saw a WSW listening to her mp, I looped around and even pulled up a side street making sure she saw me and nothing. Well I was getting fustrated and it was almost 8:30 so I took another lap around Ashley and I saw a nice thin WSW, I pull up a side street and waited until she saw the car and gave the look which she returned. She jumped in and off we went, she was talkative and freindly, she was probably in her late 30's, nice looking, nice thin figure and had black hair, told me her name was nikki, we went to a parking lot near a famous chain, she asked what I wanted I told her FS and asked how much she said 60 I told her only had 50. She okayed it asked if she had a place and she told me where to go. Got there and she started on a BBBJ which was very nice, she then took off her close and got in the stand up position (I don't know about you I find it hard to fuck with half my pants around my knees). Asked her get into doggie position which she reluctantly did, I don't know about you guys I find most of these girls dry as toast in the pussy area until you give them some wetting up. Well I got her wet and slid in and worked my magic, she was nice a tight, did a few minutes and was done. Drove her to where she wanted and got her number, I will try and repeat again.

I wanted to pass this on, according to Nikki she said that ashley and purchase street have camera on the telly poles, I don't know how reliable that is, but check it out, if you are going to pick up a SW she said go down a side street so the cameras can't see you.

Member #4247
07-25-11, 00:36
Hey all,

I am posting this to find out if there anyone knows if theres a Chica house around the NB or FR area? I have been hoping for one in these areas, as it gets old and way to ovious as we make the 900th lap aound the streets looking for the SW, and honestly I'm tired of speding $25 in gas to do it. I like the hunt, but I just want to get my tap and go.

Raven1950
07-26-11, 18:37
I must look like LEO when I cruise in my Cheap Ass Hyundai.

Cause I can't find them.

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x410263487/Three-woman-charged-with-prostitution-in-Fall-River-police-sting

Three women charged with prostitution in Fall River.

By Will Richmond.

Herald News Staff Reporter.

Posted Jul 26, 2011@11:38 AM.

Last update Jul 26, 2011@03:04 PM.

FALL RIVER —

Three women are facing prostitution charges as police continue to target such illegal

Activity across the city.

Police spokesman Detective J. D. Costa said Nina Ann Monis. 25, of 2651 S. Main St,

Jessica Dosvais. 31, of 476 Snell St, and Samantha Lee O'Donnell. 28, of 372 Pine St,

Were each charged with sexual conduct for fee Monday evening.

Costa said Monis and Dosvais were observed approaching vehicles operated by lone male

Occupants in the area of South Main and Hamlet streets by Detective Sgt. Andrew Joseph and

Detective Gregory Wiley around 5 pm Costa said Wiley overheard a conversation the women

Were having with one of the motorists leading to Joseph approaching the pair in an unmarked

Vehicle. During that encounter, Costa alleged, the two women offered sexual services to Joseph

In exchange for money leading to their arrest.

About 30 minutes later, Costa said, Detective James Elumba was in the area of North Main and

Maple streets when he allegedly observed O'Donnell signaling to lone male motorists and then

Engaging in conversation.

This led Elumba, who was driving an unmarked vehicle, to approach O'Donnell, who allegedly

Offered her services to the officer.

Email Will Richmond at wrichmond@heraldnews.com.

Copyright 2011 The Herald News. Some rights reserved.Read more:

http://www.heraldnews.com/archive/x410263487/Three-woman-charged-with-prostitution-in-Fall-River-police-sting#ixzz1TFlgf0RQ

CapeCodCory
07-27-11, 09:31
[QUOTE=Raven1950; 1244324]I must look like LEO when I cruise in my Cheap Ass Hyundai.

Cause I can't find them.

The reports and stings seem to be during the day more and more. The Fall River I knew and love was always a later night crawler kinda spot. I think the problem is that a lot of us are there the wrong time and when better street smart gals are out.

The obvious stay in the same spot and flag cars down is not what I look for anyway. Low profile low key the best for her and for me.

And hey. Don't bust on Hyundai. They are a nice reliable ride! What would you rather cruise in a red convertable mustang? Well maybe thats a bad example. A Mustang would be cool but obvious. Hyudnai rules! .

Happy hunting and happier stories

CCC

Member #4247
07-27-11, 12:17

Cause I can't find them.

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x410263487/Three-woman-charged-with-prostitution-in-Fall-River-police-sting

Read more:

http://www.heraldnews.com/archive/x410263487/Three-woman-charged-with-prostitution-in-Fall-River-police-sting#ixzz1TFlgf0RQI thought the same thing as you about looking like a Leo, I drove around for hours and found nothing, since there is sooo much black&white cars roaming the streets you would think all the girls disappeared. Most SW aren't on the main drag, there in the niches and side streets. I have found one so far in FR, but she looked like a don't do sign. I have seen a few here and there, but they weren't my type. Patients is the key word here.

Tap

Raven1950
07-30-11, 07:37
Took a cruise around the Morgan St, Second St area Friday about 7PM there were two unmarked LEO's cruisng in and out of the side streets. A blue Crown Vic and a black Impala. Noticed the blue police plates. After I saw the second one I left the area.

Ho Hunter 328
07-30-11, 21:21

Cause I can't find them.

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x410263487/Three-woman-charged-with-prostitution-in-Fall-River-police-stingUncle Leo was close enough to hear their conversation, yet somehow neither the monger nor the SW noticed them? They're either idiots who deserve to get arrested, or Uncle Leo is lying. I suspect the latter.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

RISlider
07-31-11, 21:09
Picked up a sweetie in FR tonight. 28 very hot and took care of business as I had a load. She swallowed the whole thing and said for another $ 10 she would wrap those long legs around my head. She was very sweet got digits for another adventature.

Bostonsailor
07-31-11, 21:39
Uncle Leo was close enough to hear their conversation, yet somehow neither the monger nor the SW noticed them? They're either idiots who deserve to get arrested, or Uncle Leo is lying. I suspect the latter.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Uncle LEO is a born liar. They take classes in the academy called " Creative report writing." Have you ever been a subject of a traffic stop for your plate light being out, only to discover after he leaves that the lights on your car are all working properly. They make stuff up to justify the stop, and then they go fishing. Troopers are famous for this. My opinion is that a cop who behaves this way is as corrupt as the cop who takes payoffs to look the other way. Just my 2 cents.

Stay Safe,

BS

Ho Hunter 328
07-31-11, 23:44
Uncle LEO is a born liar. They take classes in the academy called " Creative report writing." Have you ever been a subject of a traffic stop for your plate light being out, only to discover after he leaves that the lights on your car are all working properly. They make stuff up to justify the stop, and then they go fishing. Troopers are famous for this. My opinion is that a cop who behaves this way is as corrupt as the cop who takes payoffs to look the other way. Just my 2 cents.

Stay Safe,

BSOh, I've been on the receiving end of Uncle Leo's lies before. Luckily for me, the judge found the photographs far more believable than Uncle Leo's fabrication.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Member #4247
08-01-11, 01:06
Hey fellow Mongers,

I had some buisness in NB on Wednesday, an thought I would do a few laps, didn't have any money, but decided to just see what what was out. Well after seeing a few obvious mix SW along the Ac ave, I decided that I grap 40 for a treat. I had seen a nice BSW, spinner looking, but she disappeared, then there was a cute WSW, but she walked up the road and couldn't find her on the re-lap. I saw a hsw, but I wasn't sure she was one, because she was talking to a guy she was passing and stopped to chat, I watched a few minutes and went on my way. After going around a few time I noticed her again, between tall st and ash blv. I stopeed and waited as she walked toward me making like I had stoppped for a phone call. She saw me and gave me the hesitate Nod and walk over and jumped in. She told me to go somewhere, she told me 20 for a CBJ, told her wanted a FS offred 40 and she bite, told me it would be 15 minutes until we could, she had to go back to her place and make sure no one was there, she took my ph to call me when it was ok (I didn't give her any money yet). Well I waited and waited until 2 blue / white cars showed up to the company next door, so I decided to make a few laps, and make a pit stop at food franchise. Well she called and told me ok, well I drove off to where I was suppose to be and she open the door and I walked in. Well I see some guy there and shook hands and was introduced to him, she told me to go to the bathroom in the back, she and I walk in and she gets to her profession witha CBJ, she wasn't bad, but I noticed be fore she started that she had some bruises, or something on her chest area like she has a bruise, well she got me hard and was ready to get down on her knees, she has to bruises or like I said earlier something like it on her back, I asked what they was she said they were trace evidence of a car accident. My first thought was HiV or somethin like it. Well my fella lost the power after that thought entered my mind. Well after her performing somemore CBJ to get back to working order. They guy starts out asking if we was almost done, because his 12 why / o son was on his way home. Well time was up, and I hadn't finish my tour of duty, she asked if I could comeback around 7pm and there wouldn't be no charge, I said I couldn't, I asked her for the ph# she wrote down, she gave it to me, and told me to call her, if I wanted to continue our session, I would rather loose the 40, rather than a getting something I can't get rid off. Her name was Marci, she was thin might be hsw, wore a flower in her hair, probably 5'-8 had dark hair and I think brown hair.

I have to ask this, Is there any SW that should be avoided no matter what? I was so glad that she insisted on a covered seession.

Jnap1979
08-02-11, 07:58
Did a few laps this weekend, Friday night was completely dead in New Bedford. So I went to Fall River. Couldn't find a single one in either town and believe me I went everywhere. So I tried my luck Saturday in FR and found a late 40's very good looking WSW who was surprisingly not typical. Great BBBJCIM for $40. Have to be more careful though, LEO is def out and about in FR.

P Sil
08-08-11, 14:34
Made a lunch time cruise up the main drag today. Saw a WSW in her 20s, a little heavy but not unattractive near South Park. I really thought that she was a civilian but I gave her the look and pulled over on the side street. She gave me the look back and came on over. We did the LE check and I asked if she had any ideas of a place to go. She gave me her name as Alicia and gave me a few choices of places to go. I opted for a walk in some woods away from the car.

Got a great BBBJCIM for. 25 and although she was worried about taking too long, didn't quit until I finished.

No digits available

Raven1950
08-08-11, 19:52
Did a few laps this weekend, Friday night was completely dead in New Bedford. So I went to Fall River. Couldn't find a single one in either town and believe me I went everywhere. So I tried my luck Saturday in FR and found a late 40's very good looking WSW who was surprisingly not typical. Great BBBJCIM for $40. Have to be more careful though, LEO is def out and about in FR.Http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x1852602162/18-arrested-in-weekend-prostitution-sting-in-Fall-River

18 arrested in weekend prostitution sting in Fall River.

FALL RIVER — The effort to curtail prostitution throughout the city resulted in the arrest of 18 people during the past weekend.

Police spokesman Detective J. D. Costa said the crackdown occurred in the city's downtown, lower Highlands and Flint neighborhoods Thursday through Saturday. The arrests come amid numerous complaints of citizens and business owners, coupled with reports of sexual activity taking place in vehicles parked in residential neighborhoods.All I can say is Watch You're Six.

Raven

Jnap1979
08-09-11, 08:09
Http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x1852602162/18-arrested-in-weekend-prostitution-sting-in-Fall-River

All I can say is Watch You're Six.

RavenAnd all I can say is that I'm glad they're singling out the SW's and not the Mongers. Otherwise, it'd be real messy.

P Sil
08-09-11, 15:54
And all I can say is that I'm glad they're singling out the SW's and not the Mongers. Otherwise, it'd be real messy.With the exception of the couple that was found and picked up in that very dense residential area, The report indicates that the SWs were waving at cars to get attention. They sure got attention, but not what they hoped for. I avoid any that are obviously trying to get my attention when I drive by.

Member #4247
08-14-11, 00:40
Hell Fellow Mongers,

THis past Friday I went to NB for some buisness as usual, I decide to make a quick lap to see what was out there, while I was driving up ach st. I thought I saw Wendy, a WSW that I had been with before, so I went up the road and looped back, and saw her agian with her handler (some old dude she talks with alot). She saw me and went around the corner to follow which I has stopped and waited for her. The only thing I hate about the NB is the one way streets and the congested streetd. So she jump in and off we go, we did a little past flash back, we talked about where to do they deed. We drove around for 8 minutes and we went up to the D's inn, I had her go in to see if they would rent a room for a hour or so, she came back saying $60, we both agreed that's to much and off we went, well we found a great spot, we got out and walked to where he needed to be. After we made sure it was secure, we talked price, she wanted 50 for FS I told her 40, she agreed. Well she has the softest techinque to BBBJ I have felt, she performes this service like a true pro. Well the rest of the service was good too, not the best, but enough to get the job done. On they way back she tells me she can get the little blue pill or similiar for 10 a pop. The reason she said this cause it took a little longer than usual to be full mast. Well I dropped her off and asked for her digits, she said she doesn't give them out due to family, I said what about I'm and she gave me that. (she had never thought of this a communication method.

Wendy's about 40"s average build. 5'-2, small tits, they sag like she's had kids, she has some pouch like fat like she's lost weight recently. If your into BJ she's worth the find.

Happy hunting.

Tap

Bj Hunter123
08-18-11, 07:37
Sunday hit FR and scooped a WSW, really young, I'd say 19-21 range. Says she's been stripping at the Kings' Inn. Spent some time with her. First she needed to pee and buy a nip. She said she'd been smoking that synthetic weed. Anyway we cruised around for awhile looking for a good spot and we get there, she gets out and pukes on the sidewalk. Finally back in the car and it was BBBJCIM for. 30. Decent job. Attitude 9, performance 8, swscale 9 of 10. Pretty tall, and thin, be cup and a pretty nice face. Was walking on the street that runs by Stop and Shop and goes up towards Main.

Member #4247
08-19-11, 11:15
Sunday hit FR and scooped a WSW, really young, I'd say 19-21 range. Says she's been stripping at the Kings' Inn. Spent some time with her. First she needed to pee and buy a nip. She said she'd been smoking that synthetic weed. Anyway we cruised around for awhile looking for a good spot and we get there, she gets out and pukes on the sidewalk. Finally back in the car and it was BBBJCIM for. 30. Decent job. Attitude 9, performance 8, swscale 9 of 10. Pretty tall, and thin, be cup and a pretty nice face. Was walking on the street that runs by Stop and Shop and goes up towards Main.The street your talking about is Rodman, Is it near a chineses resturant / gas station?

WrestleMe
08-20-11, 07:47
[QUOTE=she gets out and pukes on the sidewalk[/QUOTE]

Better than in your car at least. Such style and grace. LOL

GadgetJim
08-27-11, 01:29
I know two of them although I haven't seen one in years. I'm going to have to check to see if Samantha has bail she still looks great but in a few years well you what happens.

Http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x1852602162/18-arrested-in-weekend-prostitution-sting-in-Fall-River

All I can say is Watch You're Six.

Raven

Bj Hunter123
08-27-11, 10:38
The street your talking about is Rodman, Is it near a chineses resturant / gas station?Yeah, I actually took her to use the bathroom at the Chinese restaurant before we got down to buis.

Bj Hunter123
08-27-11, 10:42
Tuesday night scooped a WSW up off of Nye. Pretty young, I'd say early 20's. Said she's only been on the streets 2 weeks. I've never seen her before. I initially saw her and backed up from a stop sign and pulled over then looked ahead below, the ave. And there was a state police undercover car running parked, so I head to get out of there and make the scoop a couple of min. Later. A little dicey, but it all worked out. She asked for. 30 but gladly took. 25 when I said that's what I had. She lives in an apt. On N. Front and she was possibly HSW. Pretty damn cute. Thin with B's I'd say. SWscale 9, attitude 9, skills 8. BBBJCIM.

Jondoe75
09-21-11, 01:44
Hello all,

Newbie here, never actually picked up anyone but I love to read the posts here. Also like to go around and watch the girls, like a voyeur I guess. Recently the past couple of weeks in the am on he ave saw a black girl who is extremely busty. Saw her a couple of times, not sure if she is a streetwalker but she looked sweet. Just wondring if anyone has noticed her. I'm also into big breasts anyone willing to share who has great boobs around new beige. Also any info on local mp's would be great.

Thanks

Jondoe75
09-21-11, 10:36
Anyone notice a colored busty girl walking the ave? Just wondering if she is a SW.

Bostonsailor
10-08-11, 05:03
Was out the other night running down South County and ran into "Lisa". Auburn haired QT. Went to a quiet street and she showed me that she was a talented singer. She really knew how to work the microphone. After her audition I awarded her a prize of 25 Washingtons.
Stay safe.

BS

CapeCodCory
10-18-11, 00:49
Hello, all,

Any info on local mp's would be great.

ThanksHey Jondoe75 and any newbies lookin around this board,

I sent Jon a private message a couple of weeks ago and have not heard back but figured I could pretty much post the answer here for new lookers and lurkers

There are a few girls that pop up from time to time in Fall River and New Beige. Fall River has actually had a few spas but they get busted after a few weeks. There is one lady that used to work Spa A and Spa B (see Boston area boards) that has been staying online posting once in awhile. She probably has a pretty good regular client list by now. But I digress. By far the easiest and extremely safest place for you to go and get info is on the Providence board. Its only a 30 minute drive and you get selections and you get safety and you get pretty much guaranteed results.

You still have to do homework and figure out which to choose and how to act and how much to bring and levels of service. So. Read the forum and ask questions after you do.

Be safe

Be smart

Be informed

I On Da Street
10-29-11, 08:51
Anything going on?

Ill be spending more time in nb now. Any updates on what's going on? Did some recon be ut probably too early in the evening to know.

Member #4247
10-31-11, 12:16
Anything going on?

Ill be spending more time in nb now. Any updates on what's going on? Did some recon be ut probably too early in the evening to know.I have been doing the recon also, notice les and less since winters coming, saw a be esc. Go to review.

OutofTheGate09
11-28-11, 01:31
Tuesday night scooped a WSW up off of Nye. Pretty young, I'd say early 20's. Said she's only been on the streets 2 weeks. I've never seen her before. I initially saw her and backed up from a stop sign and pulled over then looked ahead below, the ave. And there was a state police undercover car running parked, so I head to get out of there and make the scoop a couple of min. Later. A little dicey, but it all worked out. She asked for. 30 but gladly took. 25 when I said that's what I had. She lives in an apt. On N. Front and she was possibly HSW. Pretty damn cute. Thin with B's I'd say. SWscale 9, attitude 9, skills 8. BBBJCIM.Do you have her info can you share it? I'd like to find a girl in nb I'm from nash road

OutofTheGate09
11-28-11, 01:45
Any body know any good areas in nb to find or meet girls like this I'm new to this and only way I kno is backpage and some girls upsell on there and almost al lhave fake pics! Please help

OutofTheGate09
11-28-11, 02:08
Last night it was almost one patrol car for every citizen driving around after 11PM. I looped the loop a few times and stopped at the light on The BLVD and a girl in a red hoodie approached the car. I don't like girls in hats or hoodies as its a cop thing to just play with a hat or remove a hat and hoodie as a signal so I didn't even want to have her talk to me at the window so I looked the other way as she stood on the curb a few feet away.

The little bell in my head said not tonight.

I have gotten a few PMs from guys that patrol NB so there is hope and fun to be had but you have to be out and looking when the cops arent making a big WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE night.

I guess my standards were a little too high as my last opportunity of the night presented herself a block north of HESS on the AVE but she was about 25 medium stocky build, dark hair. I told her I was looking for a regular girl and she offered to be my regular girl but not my cup of T. She would be someone elses though. Never saw a girl working North of Hess but I guess as the cops squeeze one area that other areas will spring up.

Good Luck.

Happy Hunting and Endings for all.

CCCI'm right near hess if you can help me out I'd appreciatr it I am new to this and can't find girls besides backpage. Com

I On Da Street
11-29-11, 02:13
Got out of work tonight around 8, filled the tank and started to head out to see an old gf who needed some assistance. Stopped on the ave and while on the phone I got the look from three different SW. Figures the one night I can't I find them.

Hopefully they need to make some extra $$ for the holiday shopping.

Looking forward to tomorrow night.

Anyone else seeing much activity?

Member #4247
11-29-11, 17:17
Got out of work tonight around 8, filled the tank and started to head out to see an old gf who needed some assistance. Stopped on the ave and while on the phone I got the look from three different SW. Figures the one night I can't I find them.

Hopefully they need to make some extra $$ for the holiday shopping.

Looking forward to tomorrow night.

Anyone else seeing much activity?When ever I'm in the NB area I do my recon and have found a low or just not worth effort type SW, it's winter time and there all hidding from the cold. I do have one UTR, I try and catch her when she out which is not often. If your not a senior mem, don't pm me. She wants a low client relationship.

I On Da Street
11-30-11, 00:10
When ever I'm in the NB area I do my recon and have found a low or just not worth effort type SW, it's winter time and there all hidding from the cold. I do have one UTR, I try and catch her when she out which is not often. If your not a senior mem, don't pm me. She wants a low client relationship.Did a quick cruise tonight, really felt like I got the look again from a dog walker? Anyone seen her around?

Definitely seems to be trying to make eye contact, just don't know what to do with the dog LOL

Member #4247
12-02-11, 12:21
Did a quick cruise tonight, really felt like I got the look again from a dog walker? Anyone seen her around?

Definitely seems to be trying to make eye contact, just don't know what to do with the dog LOLI have noticed some dog walkers also and thought that these were also SW, but someone no from here was saying that they are not SW, but citizens who are keeping a eye out, if you know what I mean, Nb is getting tired of all the SW and might be pushing for a big bust for the end of year.

Be safe,

Tap

I On Da Street
12-05-11, 12:54
I have noticed some dog walkers also and thought that these were also SW, but someone no from here was saying that they are not SW, but citizens who are keeping a eye out, if you know what I mean, Nb is getting tired of all the SW and might be pushing for a big bust for the end of year.

Be safe,

TapThat would make sense.

On a side not, was supposed to have a social date, was killing time on Wednesday night and got lots of views and waves.

Member #4247
12-06-11, 15:06
That would make sense.

On a side not, was supposed to have a social date, was killing time on Wednesday night and got lots of views and waves.THe last time I was in NB I did a quick run and saw nothing, theres one out that there that looks like something from lord of the rings, but wouldn't touch it with my enemies pole. Have you tries Fall River? I haven't had any luck.

I On Da Street
12-08-11, 23:53
Trying to learn the lay of the land a little better, see who's out on a regular basis etc.

Uncle Leo was out tonight but did see some potentials on the blvd and ave.

Also saw a couple that ruin it for the other girls, waving and walking right up to a car stopped at a light. The ones the residents really hate.

THe last time I was in NB I did a quick run and saw nothing, theres one out that there that looks like something from lord of the rings, but wouldn't touch it with my enemies pole. Have you tries Fall River? I haven't had any luck.

Member #4247
12-10-11, 00:21
Trying to learn the lay of the land a little better, see who's out on a regular basis etc.

Uncle Leo was out tonight but did see some potentials on the blvd and ave.

Also saw a couple that ruin it for the other girls, waving and walking right up to a car stopped at a light. The ones the residents really hate.Most of the time I have seen them is in the Mid section of ashley near the schools, most will can be found in the side street, theres to may cameras on the main drag.

Member #4247
12-23-11, 02:17
Had some business in NB and decided to recon the streets, went up and down the streets numerously and saw maybe a asw, hsw and WSW, can't tell since evryone is wearing winter clothing. Didn't get any look backs from anyone. The asw I had stopped and played the phone card, she didn't bite, or she was expecting me to stop right in front of her. I believe there was a flock at the gas station nxt to cvs. They just stood there talking, time I came back they were gone.

Does any one have recon on the massage place off aschusnet ave it's near some cheesey market. The place has a sign with soccer on it.

I On Da Street
12-23-11, 15:06
Had some business in NB and decided to recon the streets, went up and down the streets numerously and saw maybe a asw, hsw and WSW, can't tell since evryone is wearing winter clothing. Didn't get any look backs from anyone. The asw I had stopped and played the phone card, she didn't bite, or she was expecting me to stop right in front of her. I believe there was a flock at the gas station nxt to cvs. They just stood there talking, time I came back they were gone.

Does any one have recon on the massage place off aschusnet ave it's near some cheesey market. The place has a sign with soccer on it.There were a couple bigger WSW on Purchase the Wednesday night, got the look but wasn't going to go there. Have seen a blonde WSW, usually in a track suit in the area. BF / pimp been to close or if she was by herself, gone before I can scoop around.

Thurs night, saw an older WSW, long dk blonde or light brown hair looping between the pharmacies and st anthony, got a look, and one all bundled up. Uncle LEO was too active in the area at the time.

Member #4247
12-27-11, 08:29
I was out today doing the after Christmas returns (SO does like doing that) , and decided to do so recon, I went up and down the streets and didn not see anthing, it was like evryone had gone in and stayed home for the holidays, almost went to Kings inn, but that place is a dive and over priced.

Ampersand
12-27-11, 15:11
Had some last minute shopping to do on Christmas eve, and decided to treat myself to an early present. Whipped around the usual haunts before coming across a tiny WSW, maybe 5'4, tied back dark hair, thin, with tight sweatpants (the ones that say PINK across the ass) and a GREAT, meaty little ass. She gave me the look, and I pulled down a side street and ANOTHER WSW jumped out of the shadows like a ninja and tried to climb in. I waved her off and said "not you, the other one!". LOL. The younger girl hopped in. She said her name was Tina, and gave me the usual "how do ya do, what's your name?". She didn't look a day over 20, and was wearing a flowery stripper-like perfume (a welcome respite from the usual booze / smoke) , had clear complexion, nice clothes, and a nice smile with no hint of "methmouth" or heroin teeth. In other words, she didn't look like a regular at all. She was so clean looking that I got a little concerned and immediately popped the LEO question. She put my hand down her blouse, and I pulled back my shirt, revealing an exposed, raging hard-on. She bent over, gave the head a lick, and smiled."Not a cop", she said.

I asked how much a BBBJ would run me. She said. 50 and I told her I usually only paid. 30, but I'd give her the. 50 so long as I could "play with her ass" for a bit before we started. She agreed. I figured since I was already putting up. 50 that I'd ask her to play with my boys while we drove down to a great spot near the water. She obliged by putting her head in my lap giving me a nice slow hand job and licking at my cock the entire ride. I swear, I almost popped right there.

We got to the spot she picked and I reclined her seat. I had her pull down her pants and roll onto her stomach so I could play with that great ass for awhile. This thing was beautiful. Nice and round, a tiny bit of jiggle but firm. I spread the cheeks and did a little close-up examination, and the thing was as clean as a whistle and smelled like Ivory soap. Couldn't help but give it a little flick of the tongue, and she raised her ass up and moaned. I gave it a nice thorough licking and then ran my hand down to her pussy, which was clean-shaven and gushing. I kept telling her how much I'd like to stick my cock in her tight ass, and she kept moaning and telling me she loved that. Of course, I'm sure it'd have cost me a pretty penny more and, being Christmas eve, I didn't have the extra funds, so, after I played for awhile, I laid back and let her go to work. She proceeded with the BBBJ, nice and slow, lots of moaning and licking. She pulled up her blouse and let me play with her tits, which were smallish and a bit on the saggy side (she later told me she had kids) , but, seeing that her pants were still down around her ankles, my hands went right back to that luscious ass, sticking the tip of my middle finger inside that tight little asshole.

She told me to tell her when I was going to pop, and, while I wanted CIM, I obliged. Instead of pulling away and giving me the usual HJ finish, however, she jerked me off while I came, licking around my head and rubbing the load all over her lips and chin porn-star-style, before sticking my head back in her mouth and giving it one last good suck. She pulled some tissues and some of that anti-bacterial soap stuff out of her purse and cleaned up, then offered me a tissue and the soap, too. Love it when a girl comes prepared like that!

As we drove back, she told me this was a rare thing for her and that she just needed some cash for Christmas. I asked for digits, but she said her old man didn't know she was doing this so she couldn't. She asked me to drop her off at the packie on the Ave. So she could pick her man up a six pack, which I'm guessing was her cover for the night.

Hope to see her again next time she's low on funds. I'd definitely put out some extra cabbage for a motel so I could fuck that tight little ass good and proper.

Damage. 50.

Face 7.

Ass 9.

Tits 6.

Attitude 10!

Value 10!

Member #4247
12-28-11, 13:33
[QUOTE=Ampersand; 1346252]Had some last minute shopping to do on Christmas eve, and decided to treat myself to an early present. Whipped around the usual haunts before coming across a tiny WSW, maybe 5'4, tied back dark hair, thin, with tight sweatpants (the ones that say PINK across the ass) and a GREAT, meaty little ass. She gave me the look, and I pulled down a side street and ANOTHER WSW jumped out of the shadows like a ninja and tried to climb in. I waved her off and said "not you, the other one!". LOL. The younger girl hopped in. She said her name was Tina, and gave me the usual "how do ya do, what's your name?". She didn't look a day over 20, and was wearing a flowery stripper-like perfume (a welcome respite from the usual booze / smoke) , had clear complexion, nice clothes, and a nice smile with no hint of "methmouth" or heroin teeth. In other words, she didn't look like a regular at all. She was so clean looking that I got a little concerned and immediately popped the LEO question. She put my hand down her blouse, and I pulled back my shirt, revealing an exposed, raging hard-on. She bent over, gave the head a lick, and smiled."Not a cop", she said.

Sound like you had a good Christmas eve, one word of caution, do not give out local, Leo are always on the watch.

Member #4247
01-03-12, 01:23
Drove around NB for 1hr alost gave up until I was wendy, she was in her usualy spotting area 7/11, this was around lunch time. Got a BBBJ for 20.

Scottyh
01-16-12, 10:51
I was heading back last night from Market Basket and I thought I would run the course before heading home. It was just around 6:30pm

And cold. But there was still 3 girls out. I didn't bother. Between them being all bundled up and the thought of ice cold hands on my junk.

Just made me want to head home.

Scottyh

Johnri241
01-25-12, 19:50
It was my own fault but I was just in a rush made the rounds then seen a decent one had a piercing on her lip came to an agreement on a BBBJ she says where to go we go and she starts to go to work all is good then she opens the door and flies out of course I had already gave her what I told her I would and she just left me hanging and runs away this ever happen to anyone eles? Anyone else seen this WSW around? I usually don't give upfront but have had some good luck lately feel like an idiot though.

Scottyh
01-26-12, 11:10
It was my own fault but I was just in a rush made the rounds then seen a decent one had a piercing on her lip came to an agreement on a BBBJ she says where to go we go and she starts to go to work all is good then she opens the door and flies out of course I had already gave her what I told her I would and she just left me hanging and runs away this ever happen to anyone eles? Anyone else seen this WSW around? I usually don't give upfront but have had some good luck lately feel like an idiot though.Hey don't kick yourself in the ass about it. So she took off with what like thirty or forty bucks. You still have your wallet and shit.

Yeah I have been in the same boat but had it done to me in Providence. I have usually had good luck so yeah I pay up front and no probs.

Scottyh
01-30-12, 10:41
I dropped off the wife this morning and did the run by my favorite North end streets.

I was very surprised to see three WSW and one BSW all out and bundled up.

I didn't have time to do anything because I already had something set up for later this morning.

Scottyh

Member #4247
01-31-12, 02:10
Hey M's.

Last week I hooked up with two SW on diferent days.

On a Friday I had cruised around for about hour and half with no luck or not getting the look and ready to go home when I saw this WSW around the Band Aid store around 17:00. Her name was denise and was 40 something, she was thick. Well we head over to her spot and starts out with a BBBJ for 20, she worked on my guy for about 10 minutes I asked how much for FS she says 40, well we go to a spot where we can complete the courtship. Well she pulls down her pants and felt like a big fat pussy, which really looses my intrest. Well after 5 minutes of her saying it's to cold we get back in the car and we agreed that she'll give me back 20 and I'll hand her 7 more. Total 27 for a fair BBBJ. I had asked her the best time to hunt and she said the above time I mentioned was the best.

Well with no success from the following day and a good excuse to the So I went searching, I wet up the acus Road around and did a few laps, thought I saw a few really worth the hunt, but couldn't get the look, a hsw, BSW, well ready to give up I see a WSW which I get the look and do the turn the corner. She jumps in and says she's Britney, she 26 and thin spinner like body in sweats. We do the usualy bs Leo check. And off we go I ask how much for a BJ she's like 60, I was like no 20, she tries to nego with me and I say it's 20 or return you to the spot I got you from, she agrees, well we try a few spots and even try driving while doing a BBBJ. She kept complaining about her neck was hurting due to steering wheel. I ask how much for a FS, she's like 40 more I say you can have a 20 and two scratch tickets worth 5, she was like ok. Well off we go to a spot, get there and people walking around so off to a hidden spot and started her whole BBBJ over agiain and gets into position I try to drive it home but this girl was dryer than a desert. While trying to get it to work she rushing and complaing how cold it was. I was ok I have to go and we drove off, well I get her digits and she says call her, I might try again because that pie look to inviting. I will not give her digits out so don't ask.

Scottyh
01-31-12, 10:35
Hey M's.

Last week I hooked up with two SW on diferent days.

On a Friday I had cruised around for about hour and half with no luck or not getting the look and ready to go home when I saw this WSW around the Band Aid store around 17:00. Her name was denise and was 40 something, she was thick. Well we head over to her spot and starts out with a BBBJ for 20, she worked on my guy for about 10 minutes I asked how much for FS she says 40, well we go to a spot where we can complete the courtship. Well she pulls down her pants and felt like a big fat pussy, which really looses my intrest. Well after 5 minutes of her saying it's to cold we get back in the car and we agreed that she'll give me back 20 and I'll hand her 7 more. Total 27 for a fair BBBJ. I had asked her the best time to hunt and she said the above time I mentioned was the best.

Well with no success from the following day and a good excuse to the So I went searching, I wet up the acus Road around and did a few laps, thought I saw a few really worth the hunt, but couldn't get the look, a hsw, BSW, well ready to give up I see a WSW which I get the look and do the turn the corner. She jumps in and says she's Britney, she 26 and thin spinner like body in sweats. We do the usualy bs Leo check. And off we go I ask how much for a BJ she's like 60, I was like no 20, she tries to nego with me and I say it's 20 or return you to the spot I got you from, she agrees, well we try a few spots and even try driving while doing a BBBJ. She kept complaining about her neck was hurting due to steering wheel. I ask how much for a FS, she's like 40 more I say you can have a 20 and two scratch tickets worth 5, she was like ok. Well off we go to a spot, get there and people walking around so off to a hidden spot and started her whole BBBJ over agiain and gets into position I try to drive it home but this girl was dryer than a desert. While trying to get it to work she rushing and complaing how cold it was. I was ok I have to go and we drove off, well I get her digits and she says call her, I might try again because that pie look to inviting. I will not give her digits out so don't ask.I have to give you credit man! I love that true negotiating $20. 00 plus two scratch tickets is just fantastic. I am always the sucker for dumping my cash on them and getting a so so good time.

Scottyh
02-01-12, 08:40
Well I took another ride this morning after the wife left for work. I was going to do the Ashley / Acushnet / Purchase run. I cruised up and down the streets for about 20 minutes and all I saw was a couple of WSW looking more like crack heads. I turned to go over to Purchase and right by the train bridge there was an amazingly hot BSW. Well I did the slow down and check out. Tight leggings and sweater with a coat and a great rack. She gave me the look so it was on. I picked her up and we settled on a blow for $30. 00. She said her name was Tiai, maybe 26. She also said she was only out to get some rent money and doesn't usually do this. We went to a spot off of Purchase and she got right into it with an amazing BBBJ. I started rubbing her ass and tits and she starts to get undressed saying she wants to enjoy herself also. Well we discuss a little more than just a BJ for 20 more and head to my place. We get in the door and she gets naked fast. And might I say sweet body with just a little sag to those great mellons. Well she went right back into another great BBBJ and I spun her around and buried my face between some very nice thighs. Sweet smelling and tasting. After a bit, She slipped a jacket on me and we went at it missionary and then I turned her around for another look at that great butt and did it doggie until I blew. WOW! I took her back to the bridge and asked to exchange digits. She said she didn't have a phone right now but she took mine for when she might be out again.

Now this is a do again!

Normally I try and keep it more to the escorts and only make the run for a blow but this was just too good to pass up.

OliverTwist
02-01-12, 15:29
Anyone know Alley, she is a frigging gem. Walks a bit on Ashleys blvd. Has a place. She is not typicle for the area.

Member #4247
02-02-12, 01:08
I have to give you credit man! I love that true negotiating $20. 00 plus two scratch tickets is just fantastic. I am always the sucker for dumping my cash on them and getting a so so good time.These girls think there auctioneers. I swear they think there pussy is made of gold. I actually had a girl in alabama ask only 25 for FS, she was so good I handed her 40. She like for real, are you sure, I told her yeap and dropped her off.

I have a theory, if the girls is in a rush or gives off that vibe as being in rush, I'll offer the lowest price, especially the druggies, they will take anything to get that next fix.

Happy Hunting.

Tap

Scottyh
02-02-12, 13:45
These girls think there auctioneers. I swear they think there pussy is made of gold. I actually had a girl in alabama ask only 25 for FS, she was so good I handed her 40. She like for real, are you sure, I told her yeap and dropped her off.

I have a theory, if the girls is in a rush or gives off that vibe as being in rush, I'll offer the lowest price, especially the druggies, they will take anything to get that next fix.

Happy Hunting.

TapThat is so true. Thanks for the great advice!

I On Da Street
02-08-12, 00:41
Started with a cruise down the Avenue tonight when I got out of work. A bunch of unmarked, city and state police vehicles all over the place. It's been getting warm at night lately but this was just too hot for me to hang around.

Scottyh
02-08-12, 08:35
Man I took off on three different times over past two days and each time I hit the runs good ole Uncle Leo was always right there! From local to state to unmarked (which stand out more than a regular cruiser). I think I ma going to lay low for a bit and stick to my friends on BP.

Be very safe out there!

Member #4247
02-09-12, 14:00
Man I took off on three different times over past two days and each time I hit the runs good ole Uncle Leo was always right there! From local to state to unmarked (which stand out more than a regular cruiser). I think I ma going to lay low for a bit and stick to my friends on BP.

Be very safe out there!Maybe uncle leo might be doing a sweep and clear I have seen the same condition happening too. I work in Nb and see a lot more Leo than SW, I am wondering if the ladies have moved to a new locations?

Raven1950
02-09-12, 20:35
Maybe uncle leo might be doing a sweep and clear I have seen the same condition happening too. I work in Nb and see a lot more Leo than SW, I am wondering if the ladies have moved to a new locations?I work in NB also and like to find an afternoon delight on my lunch break.

I've seen him twice now. 1st time I met him was on Coounty St and Weld. He was in a hurry to get somewhere I thought he was stopping me for checking out a girl.

Saw him today on Ashley Blvd.

Member #4247
02-10-12, 09:05
I work in NB also and like to find an afternoon delight on my lunch break.

I've seen him twice now. 1st time I met him was on Coounty St and Weld. He was in a hurry to get somewhere I thought he was stopping me for checking out a girl.

Saw him today on Ashley Blvd.I know which one your talking about, saw it near the school next to exit heading west, there was some activity yesterday at the liquore store up from the cvs, wasn't sure what it was about, decided not to go shopping that day.

Will have to rely on the ole hunter page.

Scottyh
02-10-12, 09:08
I think the idea is sound. I really do think Uncle Leo is just cleaning house right now. But you know and I know.

The girls did not just go into hiding. They have moved somewhere else. I drove around last night about 9pm and all I saw was a ton of cruisers and unmarked cars.

Member #4247
02-13-12, 02:17
Hey M's.

Well this week was a intresting one. Last Friday I did some ph recon thru the BP site, and found some numbers that intrested me. Well after calling 4 of the 5 I had no luck. One ph number the girl could barely speak english, and I think I spooked her by asking her to repeat herself. Well after work I went out and did a couple of laps found nothing so off I go home.

Saturday I had to do some chores and tried to call some of the numbers I tried earlier and no luck. I call KIra from Fr, I know guys you don't have to say it, but it was a bust a nut thing and that's the only number I had.

Well I get to her house and the usual person greeted me, Kira is defiantly a last resort she talked on about shit I didn't care about, she tells me 70 I say I have only 80 and if she had change, she said no So I say what about 60 and she ok it. Well you can mimagine what had.

Well feeling adventurous and having to go food shopping I head to NB to the store. I go up achus and saw a SW wearing a purpel hand knit hat and scarf. I do a few laps trying to catch the opportunity for the scoop. After about 15 minutes of looping I get a chance and the window repair shop of ashley. Well the SW jump in and off I go not really looking.

Well as I drove off I noticed that this person hadn't really removed it's scarf to get a good look, so I pull over and ask how much, Weeeeeellll let me tell ya did I get a shock. I had let this FUcking thing into my car. Sitting next to me was the most fucking ugly SW I have ever seen. I shit you not, this thing had a fake female voice, messed up yellow teeth and facial hair that was so spuratic I thought t was a werewolf with mange.

I was like ok, shit how do I get this thing out of my car. I even asked (it) if was a guy, and with a fake female voice it told me it was all female, I was like yeah right medusa. I even told it in a nice way to get out, and it was like why. I said the follwing "I change my mind after I got a good look at you".

Now this (it) was like what, I said you got to get out, (It) wouldn't leave (It) wanted it's 20 bucks, I was like no I'll give you 5 to get the fuck out. (it) was like what about 10, I said what about this scratch ticket and the change in my car. It refused after looking at the ticket, I was ok we have to go because Leo was make rounds and I was stationary to long.

SO I drove off a bit figuring out how to get this piece of shit out of my car and not make a scene. Well I got to a point to pull over and told (it) look I'll give you 10 and that it as long as you give me change. Well (it) pulls out a hand full of dollars out of it's pocket. I say I'll hand you the 20 when you hand me the money in your hand. Well the exchange took place and it got out and I locked the door immediately.

I drove off a bit and check the cash handed to me by (it) and I found 6 bucks, I was like mother fucker, but rather loose 14 than have a scene. I almost had to threaten it with a drive which (it) would make it walk for miles to get back (I think that would have worked better, scare the shit out of it) , but that might back fire. Well I did my grocery shopping and did a few laps and what do I see Britney, I see her and she see me and I was like fuck I could have had her for 40 and would have been happy with her. But I drove off with out a scoopup.

The lesson learn is the SW is wearing a scarf and you can't see their face pass it by.

Scottyh
02-14-12, 09:06
Hey M's.

Well this week was a intresting one. Last Friday I did some ph recon thru the BP site, and found some numbers that intrested me. Well after calling 4 of the 5 I had no luck. One ph number the girl could barely speak english, and I think I spooked her by asking her to repeat herself. Well after work I went out and did a couple of laps found nothing so off I go home.

Saturday I had to do some chores and tried to call some of the numbers I tried earlier and no luck. I call KIra from Fr, I know guys you don't have to say it, but it was a bust a nut thing and that's the only number I had.

Well I get to her house and the usual person greeted me, Kira is defiantly a last resort she talked on about shit I didn't care about, she tells me 70 I say I have only 80 and if she had change, she said no So I say what about 60 and she ok it. Well you can mimagine what had.

Well feeling adventurous and having to go food shopping I head to NB to the store. I go up achus and saw a SW wearing a purpel hand knit hat and scarf. I do a few laps trying to catch the opportunity for the scoop. After about 15 minutes of looping I get a chance and the window repair shop of ashley. Well the SW jump in and off I go not really looking.

Well as I drove off I noticed that this person hadn't really removed it's scarf to get a good look, so I pull over and ask how much, Weeeeeellll let me tell ya did I get a shock. I had let this FUcking thing into my car. Sitting next to me was the most fucking ugly SW I have ever seen. I shit you not, this thing had a fake female voice, messed up yellow teeth and facial hair that was so spuratic I thought t was a werewolf with mange.

I was like ok, shit how do I get this thing out of my car. I even asked (it) if was a guy, and with a fake female voice it told me it was all female, I was like yeah right medusa. I even told it in a nice way to get out, and it was like why. I said the follwing "I change my mind after I got a good look at you".

Now this (it) was like what, I said you got to get out, (It) wouldn't leave (It) wanted it's 20 bucks, I was like no I'll give you 5 to get the fuck out. (it) was like what about 10, I said what about this scratch ticket and the change in my car. It refused after looking at the ticket, I was ok we have to go because Leo was make rounds and I was stationary to long.

SO I drove off a bit figuring out how to get this piece of shit out of my car and not make a scene. Well I got to a point to pull over and told (it) look I'll give you 10 and that it as long as you give me change. Well (it) pulls out a hand full of dollars out of it's pocket. I say I'll hand you the 20 when you hand me the money in your hand. Well the exchange took place and it got out and I locked the door immediately.

I drove off a bit and check the cash handed to me by (it) and I found 6 bucks, I was like mother fucker, but rather loose 14 than have a scene. I almost had to threaten it with a drive which (it) would make it walk for miles to get back (I think that would have worked better, scare the shit out of it) , but that might back fire. Well I did my grocery shopping and did a few laps and what do I see Britney, I see her and she see me and I was like fuck I could have had her for 40 and would have been happy with her. But I drove off with out a scoopup.

The lesson learn is the SW is wearing a scarf and you can't see their face pass it by.I had that It jump in my car one night a few months back. Damn was that a freaky thing. Hey you found a better way to get IT out.

I told IT I was going to just drive over to Uncle Leo's house and push her out. It jumped right out after that.

Scottyh
02-15-12, 07:46
I did a run down to the North End yesterday, early evening. The place was crawling with marked and unmarked cars. Local and state!

It looked to be about one for every block no matter what road you happened to be on. I understand they might really want to clean house.

But it is just over kill! I am still wondering where all the girls have gone off to. They didn't just close up shop and decide on.

A new line of business. Just remember that if Uncle Leo is out there in that kind of force some of the girls might be undercover also.

Member #4247
02-17-12, 03:51
Hey M's.

After work decided to go a riding and saw some nice possibility, around the double A area. Saw a possible spinner WSW and a BSW, didn't have the funds or the time to partake. What the hunting like in the North section up past davies resturant?

I need to switch routine becoming a icon in a shawdow eyes.

Scottyh
02-17-12, 09:44
Hey M's.

After work decided to go a riding and saw some nice possibility, around the double A area. Saw a possible spinner WSW and a BSW, didn't have the funds or the time to partake. What the hunting like in the North section up past davies resturant?

I need to switch routine becoming a icon in a shawdow eyes.Well my friend the north section sucks wind. Between the messed up weather and Uncle Leo all over the place it's better to stay at home and cruise the BP.

Member #4247
02-19-12, 16:19
Hey M's.

Decided to cruise the A's loop and saw a few nice one, saw Brintey which I tried to loop around for but dissapeared, saw a Hsw near the R / A store. Saw the usual wouldn't pick up if my balls were blue. Saw the shadow car and decided to abadon recon.

I have thought about trying a few provider in NB.

Had one set up but had to cancel due to time constraits. I called at 3:30 asked for 4:15 ok, came back with how about 5.

1. To long of a wait.

2. Might be a manager in the background.

3. Might be a set up for a visit to orange atire.

I On Da Street
03-14-12, 12:15
Thought I had posted this here originally, obviously wrong so reposting.

Monday night drive.

So I did a ride around town, the usual spots.

The avenue had some girls out, older blonde WSW, would guess late 30s, jeans, leather coat, a little curl on the shoulder length here,

A younger WSW late teens / early 20s, hair pulled back, tight jeans, tshirt and short ski coat. Eventually they were walking around separate, but then were together.

Also saw a BSW, couldn't get a good look at her face, white jacket.

Briefly saw another WSW on the blvd and ave, older. 40s, wavy light brown hair would be my guess.

Saw a WSW or HSW, all in black, brunette. Walking all over the place, pruchase, over to the blvd, down the ave and also on no. Front.

Never really got eye contact but at 11:00 at night, why walk in that pattern.

None of the girls did I really recognize, was trying to get a better feel for them. An occasional cruiser but nothing else for leo prescence

I On Da Street
03-14-12, 12:33
Tuesday night quieter,

I did another drive Tuesday night around 11.

The ave and blvd, pretty quiet. One BSW,

Purchase, saw an older WSW near weld, drive down a little further and saw two patrol cars, continued driving south. On my return, two cars still there at dunkin, as was the WSW. Did a quick north loop and circled around again. This time no WSW, no cars.

Coincidence?

Johnri241
03-16-12, 20:58
So I go out for a cruise Thursday night and might I say idk if the weather is getting better or the time change or what but tons of you SW out I was amazed I scooped one up right off ash and got a really really good BBBJCIM for 30 usually 20 but she put in work so I go to drop her off and she say there are my friends drop me near them so I say ok as I get closer these girls are hot (SW status super hot) so I asked her if the were working also she said they were so I got her number and I thought about grabbing 1 up for round 2 but leo was coming so to the highway I went but moral of the story they are out there and are looking good!

PS

I did see the nasty sewer monster lurking out there with its purple hat on can't believe that thing is still out there.

Johnri241
03-23-12, 20:23
Went out Tuesday and got a nice BSW got FS for 40 and had a great time.

Member #4247
03-27-12, 23:20
Hey M's.

I know I haven't posted in a while, I have been doing a quick trips after work and finding nothing, or really low grade SW, Did see that piece of shit purple hat MF walking Purchase, since I really haven't found much in the walkers, I've been see some local talent in NB. A real nice ebony spinner near the Cornel house, off the county (140. 180). Saw Marie in Darmouth she was a white pear shaped girl with big boobs and long black hair she talked constantly. (120. 160) , thinking of see the spinner this weekend.

Tap

Johnri241
03-30-12, 17:14
Went out last night around midnight and the streets were completely dead.

Member #4247
04-05-12, 23:50
Hey, M's.

I decided to take a test drive after work, when I noticed Wendy was back, well I had to make the U-turn and caught up with her, walked up to her and got the old time friend hug, asked where been, usual story been away to some other state (probably county). Got into converse about how the areas dead and she agreed, told me a few providers had OD, and they are moving up to DD area on purch, kinda told her haven't seen any activity there, but I had to go and told her I would be on the look out.

Johnri241
04-23-12, 17:05
I've been cruising prov for a while anything out this way anymore? Last few times I have had zero luck.

Scottyh
05-24-12, 18:39
Dang I know I should have just stuck to my normal pattern of seeing one of my regular BP ladies but as usual I was in the mood for a change. Yeah looking that gift horse right in the mouth! So I shot down Ashley blvd on Tues after the rain let up a bit and found a WSW right away. Of course I scooped her up before I even had a good look at her. She got in the car and we started driving to a place she had. That was when I realized she was a total fugly! Her face was all marked up and her eyes looked in opposite directions. We decided on a $20 BBBJ and she got right down to work as I was slipping my shorts off. Within one minute of sucking it she was already asking if I was almost ready. Needless to say that was when I decided not to tell her when I was going to blow! My revenge for this half-ass lazy blow was gagging her when I blew. She jumped right out of the car screaming and I took off. No need to be there for her drama. Needless to say I again need to remind myself to stick with what works for me really well and try not to mix things up with stupidity!

Member #4247
05-25-12, 14:38
She jumped right out of the car screaming and I took off. No need to be there for her drama. Needless to say I again need to remind myself to stick with what works for me really well and try not to mix things up with stupidity![/QUOTE]That shit is funny, I haven't been hunting lately, from what I heard that uncle leo had some stings about a month ago and clean up the porch area. Saw my UTR wendy, I think most of the girls have been gone for a while

Skatar018
05-26-12, 09:51
BJ Hunter123?
Anyone see or know what happened to him? Did he go UTR?
Hello anyone, anyone, is this thing on

Bj Hunter123
05-29-12, 21:27
First post in a long time. Haven't been on here. Had some luck but a lot of bad talent on the streets. Hopefully things will pick up with the nice weather.

Aluver
06-06-12, 09:59
Was in the New Bedford area around midnight and decided to check out the scene. Not familiar with the area I used other posts on here as guidance and saw some native wildlife. On Purchase I had to do a double take as a very attractive young blonde WSW made eye contact and almost was TGTBT that she was a SW. Unfortunately, a heavy leo presence had a cruiser crossing the four way stop a block ahead and there no way to make a discrete turn around. By the time I was able to loop further down the road and get back, she was gone. Saw what appeared to be a BSW in a fuzzy hood but again uncle leo was near and unlike the WSW before not nearly worth the risk of leo entanglement. As I was getting ready to jet for home, near the a's (using my usual new area tactic of following the traffic, I accidentally found out where they were) I saw another WSW who was so thin she had no ass to hold up her jeans. It was late at that point and I had to be going, I looped one more time hoping the 1st cute blonde WSW I saw would be about, but no luck.

Scottyh
06-07-12, 07:19
Was in the New Bedford area around midnight and decided to check out the scene. Not familiar with the area I used other posts on here as guidance and saw some native wildlife. On Purchase I had to do a double take as a very attractive young blonde WSW made eye contact and almost was TGTBT that she was a SW. Unfortunately, a heavy leo presence had a cruiser crossing the four way stop a block ahead and there no way to make a discrete turn around. By the time I was able to loop further down the road and get back, she was gone. Saw what appeared to be a BSW in a fuzzy hood but again uncle leo was near and unlike the WSW before not nearly worth the risk of leo entanglement. As I was getting ready to jet for home, near the a's (using my usual new area tactic of following the traffic, I accidentally found out where they were) I saw another WSW who was so thin she had no ass to hold up her jeans. It was late at that point and I had to be going, I looped one more time hoping the 1st cute blonde WSW I saw would be about, but no luck.Maybe that really hot blond was a relative of Uncle Leo?

Member #4247
06-07-12, 16:40
Maybe that really hot blond was a relative of Uncle Leo?From a trusted UTR SW, I was told that leo is giving surprise parties lately, espesially at dinner time, and late night. Saw the uncle leo PICK up truck around Sawyer. I have gone shadow hunting and found a few on the BP,

Aluver
06-07-12, 16:47
Maybe that really hot blond was a relative of Uncle Leo?Definitely a possibility, glad I didn't find out the hard way.

Ampersand
06-28-12, 14:31
Went out last night and did the pervert crawl up and down the usual places; Blvd, Ave, Purcha$e, wash, rinse, repeat. After an hour or so passing the same haggard looking old blonde in yoga pants and a screaming red blouse, I went back to the Ave and saw a petiteLatina coming out of one of the bodegas clutching a cellphone and cigarettes, but no purse (always an indicator for me). She looked Guatemalan, young, and was rocking a pair of skin tight faded jeans and a white tank top that showed off a nice tight little ass and bulbous set of titties. I did a couple of passes and definitely got the look, so I pulled off the Ave and she followed. She got in and, I'll be honest; the face looked younger better from the street (She looked about thirty, and I'm just not into the really Mayan looking chicks) , but she had clear skin, a nice body, and was certainly the best option I'd seen that night.

The girl speaks very broken English, giggles a lot, and gives me what I'm sure is a fake name (Angela). I always give them fake names, too, so it doesn't matter. I tell her what I want and what I got to spend (.30) and she doesn't complain a peep. She's definitely either new at the game or new to the area because she doesn't even attempt to suggest a place to go. Hell, she doesn't say a WORD. I take her to a nice spot I've been using lately, and before we get down to business, I ask her if I can take a look at that hot ass. She doesn't get what I'm saying at first, but after I point at her ass and pantomime she dutifully turns over and cinches down her jeans. Her ass is meaty, smooth, and brown, with nice jiggle. I rub it for awhile, and then roll her back over so she can give me a BBBJ while I rub her ass. It's all very quiet, with only an occasional grunt and slurp, but she's down there for a solid five minutes without a complaint, and this is turning me on to no end. Finally, I'm about to nut (and I'm very loud about it) , but she doesn't back off. I finish, but she's still down there, slowly draining me, and then she sits up, looks around as she opens the door, and demurely spits out on the pavement.

I clean up (not that there's much left to clean) , zip up, and hand her. 30. She smiles and actually says "Thank You", which blows my mind. LOL. Then I drive her back in silence to the Ave, where I drop her off near the same bodega.

Like I said, I'm not super into the Mayan looking girls (I don't mean any disrespect; I'm the same way about super black looking chicks) but I'd definitely repeat with this one. I'd be curious how FS would be with her as the body is definitely a solid A.

Member #4247
06-29-12, 17:05
Hey M's.

I was out yesterday (Thursdy) around 430 ish looking for a possiblity, when I see a tall WSW walking around R / A and she was flapping her purse or what ever it was, I made a few laps and thought about scooping when I saw Wendy, which I knew was a garauntee so I scooped her. Well we drove a few and saw the same girl and she tells me don't play with her I ask why, she says she's HIV positive. I was what how can you tell, she then goes in how she found out and says there is another girl in the area with it too, and she's super skinny. If you see a bleach blonde tall sws, she was wearing a white t-shirt with nice be's and purple pants beware.

Scottyh
07-11-12, 05:17
My friends Uncle Leo is every where lately. I have been seeing the pickup and a lot of unmarked all over the place.

They are running a tough crack down and I would not want to see anyone caught in the middle.

I On Da Street
07-11-12, 11:30
Been doing the cruise around after work (roughly 9ish). Saw a blonde out and about, capri type jeans on. Never seen before but got the look. Moved around a bit too other than spending some time on one corner waiting. Also saw Jada out walking and got a couple other glmipses / looks but on my return they were gone.

Any info on Jada? Chatted once but I had an empty wallet that night

Johnri241
07-20-12, 20:45
Went out Friday around 5 and seen one old WSW other then that pretty dead I did see one really hot BSW but looped back and was gone and never showed up again haven't been out this way in a while might go back on Sunday.

Johnri241
07-29-12, 21:12
Does anyone report here anymore?

Scottyh
07-30-12, 05:01
Does anyone report here anymore?I was just thinking the same thing. But then I thought to myself shame on me I have not been doing such a good job at it myself. I do have to say though that you guys need to be real careful of the WSW over on the north end too many of them are little uncle leos

Member #4247
07-30-12, 15:18
I was just thinking the same thing. But then I thought to myself shame on me I have not been doing such a good job at it myself. I do have to say though that you guys need to be real careful of the WSW over on the north end too many of them are little uncle leosI was in that area last week, Not much traveling up and down, but there was one who was sitting next to the guy in the wheel chair, and a nice looking one in the 7/11 area looking for a fix and a phone. I think these girls are going under ground or turning to escorts. I see alot of cape BP, but I think it's the same girl I saw in Bourne some time ago.

Johnri241
07-30-12, 21:44
Went out Monday been cruising prov lately since it seems dead out here just got home but I did see a few out tonight nothing worth picking up all either disgusting or leo around so did a few loops and headed back home.

Johnri241
08-02-12, 19:45
Went out today around 1:30 after I hit prov it was dead there and no better here only seen what looked like to be a tranny on Ashley drove around for a few and nothing so headed home.

Jbob1669
08-06-12, 12:22
Went for a cruise this am and saw nada. One fat ugly WSW on lower ashley but nothing else. I am trying to find the Mayan looking chick I read about 2 weeks ago but have no luck.

Member #4247
08-12-12, 11:02
Hey M's.

Went out Saturday afternoon around 4ish, made some loops and saw some SW, there was a WSW with a dress and sun glasses, and a BSW witha nice booty spinner like quality arouns tha ach area. I trolled for awhile and saw a few here and there. I thought about scooping the girl in the glasses, but wasn't sure if it was a trap, I don't scoop uless I can see there eyes, lost view of the BSW, and made a loop nears chucks Chinese and saw a possible preg WSW. I wanted to get one, but the funds were low and I do not go for anything lesss than FS.

LivnLifeVIP
08-27-12, 23:36
9:00pm.

South End. Lots of LEO. Dead otherwise.

North End. One older WSW who look pretty beat up walking the NE loop. LOTS of LEO.

Monday 10:30pm-11:00:

SE. Cute girls, but not working. .

NE. There were a few WSW walking the circuit, mostly skinny. Moderate LEO. There was a curly haired brunette with a curvy (not BBW) figure walking the circuit. She look like typical Portuguese woman and face looked good too. Looked like someone I would hang out with, but was doing the loop. She wasn't giving the look though. Considering what was out that night she looked almost too good, so I held off. (The rest were the typical SW type.) I didn't want any surprises tonight, so I held off. If anyone knows any info on the brunette, I can trade some digits.

Also, who is Wendy that I hear about. Could this be her?

Stay safe

Ampersand
08-30-12, 23:33
Was taking a ride over to Fairhaven just before sundown, and, on the way back, decided to do the pervert crawl up and down the usual streets. Didn't have $ so I was just window shopping. Saw a 30-ish HSW on Purchase, nice body, so-so face. Not only got the look; she turned around and followed! LOL. A little further North saw a pair of weathered old WSWs. One of which is a regular who always dresses great but looks about 70. With a huge black dude (pimp?). Took a spin down Ashley way and it was dead, but, on the ride back up the Ave saw a few interesting girls. WSW. 30s, mini-skirt, spinner type. Curly hair, big nose, but cleaner than the usual. Saw a REALLY tall BSW. From behind she looked good, but, as I passed, I got a look at the face and I'm pretty sure it she was a he! The last one I saw, however, made little Ampersand stand up and take notice. Early 20s WSW, tight jeans, a little thick but not fat, very cute face, and punkish black hair / makeup. She was definitely on the stroll as she gave me the look on each subsequent pass. She almost looked TOO good, though. My Spidey-sense was tingling. All I could think was LEO. Did another turn, and saw her getting into another monger's ride. Followed for a bit (sorry if it was one of you guys) to see if any unmarked cars would come popping out of one of the side streets, but they drove all the way up to Nash, and banged a right without incident.

Lucky fucker.

Scottyh
09-17-12, 04:56
So I have not gone to pick up a SW in awhile. I have been playing it safe with the BP girls. Running my usual errands and taking the back way out of Market basket. I drive by a white chubby who looks like a local on her way about town. She gives me the look and I circle right back around to check it all out. She is waiting around the other corner and nervous as hell. She jumps in and asks for a ride. My sights of a quick BBBJ sink. She looks me in the eyes grabs my junk and says if I could give her a ride she would drain me. Well hellz yeah! We find a parking lot decide on the #s and my pants are off but so are hers! She swallows me right up and I go to town playing with her nice big ass and sweet wet snatch! I blow a load right down her throat and we finish and clean up. I drop her off exchange digits and decide to meet Tuesday at my place for some very naked fun.

MrDrexler
09-17-12, 11:56
So I have not gone to pick up a SW in awhile. I have been playing it safe with the BP girls. Running my usual errands and taking the back way out of Market basket. I drive by a white chubby who looks like a local on her way about town. She gives me the look and I circle right back around to check it all out. She is waiting around the other corner and nervous as hell. She jumps in and asks for a ride. My sights of a quick BBBJ sink. She looks me in the eyes grabs my junk and says if I could give her a ride she would drain me. Well hellz yeah! We find a parking lot decide on the #s and my pants are off but so are hers! She swallows me right up and I go to town playing with her nice big ass and sweet wet snatch! I blow a load right down her throat and we finish and clean up. I drop her off exchange digits and decide to meet Tuesday at my place for some very naked fun.I'd love to get her number! I have the number of a woman that lives not far from Market Basket and has her own place that she hosts in that I'd gladly trade you.

Scottyh
09-20-12, 06:27
So the WSW I picked up on Sunday and got the great BBBJ from. Absolutely sucks when it come to anything else but sucking cock! Her pussy tastes like shit and

The feel of her when fucking is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway! Damn wide open

Member #4247
09-20-12, 14:04
So the WSW I picked up on Sunday and got the great BBBJ from. Absolutely sucks when it come to anything else but sucking cock! Her pussy tastes like shit and

The feel of her when fucking is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway! Damn wide openWhat was her name?

I was Natalie in Fr, she was ok, I was hopping she was younger, but she seemed about my age, had the porn playing I guess motivational. I told her that a friend recommended her, she asked who I said Scotty, she was like ok didn't have a clue.

P Sil
09-21-12, 11:26
What was her name?

I was Natalie in Fr, she was ok, I was hopping she was younger, but she seemed about my age, had the porn playing I guess motivational. I told her that a friend recommended her, she asked who I said Scotty, she was like ok didn't have a clue.Is the Natalie, the WSW, that ScottyH picked up in NB the same Natalie in Fall River who advertises on BP? See below:

http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/little-bit-39/20998878

Skillz
09-21-12, 13:36
Natalie isn't the SW that Scotty saw he had a post about the Natalie in your post on the NB Backpage. Thread.

Is the Natalie, the WSW, that ScottyH picked up in NB the same Natalie in Fall River who advertises on BP? See below:

http://southcoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/little-bit-39/20998878

Scottyh
09-22-12, 23:11
What was her name?

I was Natalie in Fr, she was ok, I was hopping she was younger, but she seemed about my age, had the porn playing I guess motivational. I told her that a friend recommended her, she asked who I said Scotty, she was like ok didn't have a clue.Natalie was good to me but I so never use my real name with girls I meet just a couple know me by my real name. I found Natalie to be very good but I could have done without the porn playing. The girl I was talking about the other day is Nicole.

Scottyh
09-22-12, 23:12
Natalie isn't the SW that Scotty saw he had a post about the Natalie in your post on the NB Backpage. Thread.Thank you!

Scottyh
09-23-12, 14:37
So Nicole called my phone today after I told her never ever call me for any reason and she talked to my wife!

Member #4247
09-23-12, 15:30
So Nicole called my phone today after I told her never ever call me for any reason and she talked to my wife!Oh shit, what happen dude, did she do the wrong number deal? I hope you lied your ass off.

Member #5037
09-23-12, 16:11
So Nicole called my phone today after I told her never ever call me for any reason and she talked to my wife!And that's why I finally bought a Tracfone. Small investment, but definitely worth it. She's asked why my personal phones locked and why I won't give her the password to it. I've had a couple of heated arguments about it. Now there's no paper or digital trail and its available for her inspection. Good luck.

P Sil
09-23-12, 18:24
And that's why I finally bought a Tracfone. Small investment, but definitely worth it. She's asked why my personal phones locked and why I won't give her the password to it. I've had a couple of heated arguments about it. Now there's no paper or digital trail and its available for her inspection. Good luck.I recently bought a Tracfone at Best Buy for $20 that had a full qwerty keyboard for texting and came with double minutes for the life of the phone. For $20 for 3 months and 120 minutes, it is a good investment to prevent that from happening to me. More importantly, if the woman gets busted, there is no way to trace the phone calls to you. Be smart and always buy the phone and minutes with cash though to ensure that there is no paper trail to you

Scottyh
09-23-12, 22:29
Oh shit, what happen dude, did she do the wrong number deal? I hope you lied your ass off.No she called and actually asked for me! The one time I had used my real name with a girl!

Scottyh
09-23-12, 22:32
I recently bought a Tracfone at Best Buy for $20 that had a full qwerty keyboard for texting and came with double minutes for the life of the phone. For $20 for 3 months and 120 minutes, it is a good investment to prevent that from happening to me. More importantly, if the woman gets busted, there is no way to trace the phone calls to you. Be smart and always buy the phone and minutes with cash though to ensure that there is no paper trail to youThat will be one of my next purchases. Well right after I have Roxie come over and sit on my face for a long while before we get to some serious playing!

I am going to be sticking to who I know and can trust

Scottyh
09-30-12, 16:15
Ok I know I am so going against what I have said. But hey I was horny. I shot down to market Basket and on my way saw this WSWwith an amazing body. Swung back and pulled up along side of her. She jumps in and I get a real good look at her face. She looks like someone put a 70yr old's head on a hot bod! Well damn I just want a BBBJ so off we go. We settle on a price and she goes to town. Might I add at this point she is an absolute PRO. Drained me clean without a gag or complaint. I got her number and will do again!

I On Da Street
10-05-12, 00:44
Been way too quiet.

Not sure if its the construction or the presence of leo but slim pickings when I'm getting out of work.

Anyone have leads?

Really looking for a BBBJ, CIM if possible

P Sil
10-18-12, 07:03
Had the opportunity to pass through the Pleasant St area early last evening about 6 PM. Spotted a WSW in a doorway who certainly gave me the look and then further down the street got the absolute come on look from a very cute 20ish WSW. She was about 5-6, slim with light brown hair. Didn't know my way around and was light on cash so I was going to pass. But little head took over and I ran to the ATM to get some cash. By the time I returned a few minutes later, she had disappeared. Will have to watch for her again- she was cute. I have to find a safe spot to use though!

Raven1950
10-18-12, 17:47
Had the opportunity to pass through the Pleasant St area early last evening about 6 PM. Spotted a WSW in a doorway who certainly gave me the look and then further down the street got the absolute come on look from a very cute 20ish WSW. She was about 5-6, slim with light brown hair. Didn't know my way around and was light on cash so I was going to pass. But little head took over and I ran to the ATM to get some cash. By the time I returned a few minutes later, she had disappeared. Will have to watch for her again- she was cute. I have to find a safe spot to use though!Read my post #2791 in Providence board. You may bbe lucky she was not there.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4069-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1564517&viewfull=1#post1564517

I On Da Street
10-26-12, 15:55
Been working late so not out at my usual time. Been a lot later, usually doing the ride after 10:30pm.

The Ave and Blvd, still dead. See some girls but can't turn around and follow up so started a side trip down Purchase.

Stopped at Weld, had to wait as someone had crossed the road to talk to the driver on the other side of the intersection and was still in it.

Silhouette was not bad but when she went back to the sidewalks a bit out of sight.

Cruised back and forth to get a better look, always just out of sight but at least she was moving.

Gave a wave a couple times, not something that I usually follow up for but WSW. 30s, long brown hair.

Finally pulled over on a side street, she got in, introduction and check.

Said her name was Nikki (maybe Mickey)

Wanted a BJ, she quoted 40, settled on 30.

Found a spot, she went right to it, didn't complain about how long although she did have to take a break a few times and stroked it for me.

Got numbers, might repeat

Scottyh
10-29-12, 09:16
Hey did anyone remember to tie down the girls before the storm. I would hate to come back and find them all missing. Or worse they blew over to Fall River!

Member #5037
10-31-12, 21:54
Was working in Freetown today (and probably for another week) and thought I'd take in the New Bedford sites. Got off at exit 3 and drove over to the street running parallel with the train tracks ,purchase? I remember crossing under the hi way(rt 18) on sawyer and running into construction,right down ashley, ran parallel with the water jumped back onto purchase up to sawyer left onto county down and back up purchase. This was maybe 9 this morning. Did see one coming off sawyer walking onto to purchase. Did I miss something? Are you Experiencing a drought like Brockton too. Like I say I'll be down here off and on for another couple weeks.

Thanks, SSM

Peteycam
11-01-12, 17:54
I know I'm a little late posting this but haven, t had the chance.

I was doing the cruise on Sunday about 7pm not really much and was about to head home when I saw a WSW on county.

Nice looking 7 or 8 SW scale. Scooped her up and she said her name was Nikki. Did the leo check and went to my spot. She asked for 40 for BJ settled for 30. Nice BBBJCIM. I took a long time and she never complained just took a couple of breaks and kept stroking it. Very nice girl excellent attitude and very accommodating. Wish they were all so profesional and courteous. Tipped her ten and brought her back. Oh yeah she even returned my lighter when she got out. Overall fantastic experience will definitely repeat. A little upset with myself as I forgot to get her digits but hope to see her again.

CapeCodCory
11-02-12, 01:53
Well I was cruising the blvd and ave for a bit no one out except some older kids with masks hanging on the corners. Went to purchase for a couple of laps and nothing. I was about to call it a night when across the street walking against traffic I saw a staggering brunette. She was tipsy. I love party girls looking for a ride. Sloppy bjs first time or at least low mileage working girls. I pulled up two blocks away followed the one way back making sure no cars behind still. Came in behind her for second look and as I drove past due to traffic and her on the wrong side, she gave the look with duck lips and a boob squeeze. Stepped onit to go do a turn around at the dunkin lot and shit fuck bastard. A mini van dad scooped her up.

So if that was any one on here at least fill me in on a trick lost and a treat lost.

Been lots of dry runs lately and thought luck was changing.

I On Da Street
11-16-12, 02:04
Anyone seeing anything? Been working too late so not running my errands until after 10:30 pm

Scottyh
12-14-12, 09:34
I went out the other day, Monday. Right in between the rain storms. I was cutting by on Purchase and I see this sweet WSW walking down the road.

She was in a hoodie a jean mini skirt. I swung right around and scooped her up! We shot down the road while she checked my shorts to make sure I was not Leo.

We had a quick discussion on what I wanted and expected and got right down to some great BBBJCIM. While I was all over her ass and snatch. I even took a break for a few and ate her out. I finally finished up in her mouth and we parted ways after she gave me her number. No I will surely call and get more next time and yes I think I might hold on to this one for myself for a little while.

Rickfromtn
12-14-12, 10:56
I was working in New Bedford yesterday and parked on the Ave to finish some paperwork. WSW named Crystal approached the car and asked what time it was, and of course it was "time for us to play"

I have digits for senior members

I On Da Street
01-03-13, 17:04
Quick cruise around town after work, cold night out but saw a young blonde walking, after driving by a few times, picked up Emily from the cold. New to the area, usually works off her phone. $.3 for a BBJ, no CIM. Not rushed at all.

Will update if I see her out again.

OliverTwist
01-18-13, 16:11
Anyone met Tara E. yet? Cute younger girl with dirty blonde hair. Very good with no drama or BS.

Notch 54
01-19-13, 15:30
Oliver, sent you a message. Sounds like the Tara I know.

Give me a shout,

Notch

HipHoprulez02
01-24-13, 22:58
Hey OT! Long time no talk! So whats up with Tara? You got digits?

Anyone met Tara E. yet? Cute younger girl with dirty blonde hair. Very good with no drama or BS.

OliverTwist
02-25-13, 13:58
Very cute younger BSW that goes by the name Mia or somthing else that I forget. She is a gem and a 10 for a BSW. Tara E. Is getting to used up for my taste, she is out all the time.

HipHoprulez02
03-13-13, 01:27
Very cute younger BSW that goes by the name Mia or somthing else that I forget. She is a gem and a 10 for a BSW. Tara E. Is getting to used up for my taste, she is out all the time.I heard tara was good, got any intel for me OT! I've been "tied" down so to speak and was out of the game cause of the wife.

OliverTwist
03-21-13, 22:26
Tara is around, she is actually pretty good and looks good when she is cleaned up. She was all doped out the other day. The BSW that goes by Mia also goes by Brittney. She is my favorite one for the time being. There are a few other good ones that come and go and plenty of skanks. Some hang on Purchase street some on the ave.

OT

OliverTwist
03-29-13, 13:20
Anyone know an older WSW that calls herself Jada? She has a little dog and an apartment on coggshall. Has glasses and brown hair.

Ellsworth
04-10-13, 13:35
Hey all I just moved to area. After reading history I have figured the loop out. My only question are pickings always so slim. I got a WSW off the ave nice package Petite blonde. After LE check she went for a .4 BBBJ drove to a nice spot I found. Todd action but no roaming.

Am wondering what is best time in area to hobby? PM with with info.

I On Da Street
04-17-13, 00:22
Anyone know an older WSW that calls herself Jada? She has a little dog and an apartment on coggshall. Has glasses and brown hair.I haven't seen her around at all lately but could be because of my schedule change. I used to see her around last fall and summer. Private message me is you want

LivnLifeVIP
04-20-13, 18:24
Fucking dead on the streets this afternoon.

I saw one fat, old, scary WSW on the ave. She looks like she could be a witch without the black hat and some missing teeth. I didn't scoop.

Anyone want to trade some NB digits for some RI digits?

Scottyh
04-26-13, 14:31
I want to apologize to everyone for not posting in so long. I have not been hiding under a rock. I am still out there.

I just haven't posted any of my little adventures in a long while. I am sorry and will be working on keeping everyone updated

On my exploits. I do ask though that if you are not a senior member please do not contact me for added details and numbers.

There is a reason senior members have the right to do that.

LivnLifeVIP
04-30-13, 16:18
Sat + Sun 3-6pm.

Southend. Dead.

Northend loop. Dead

Scottyh
05-01-13, 14:06
The North end IE. The ave and the blvd are rocking today!

Lots of WSW & HSW and I must say there were 2 WSW that caught my eye but by the time I had gotten myself turned around they

Had gotten picked by others.

LivnLifeVIP
05-07-13, 20:45
7-8pm hour DEAD. Lots of LEO.

This place sucks.

Watch out for possible stings on the ave.

Tg Schuab
07-11-13, 17:58
New to the area but been checking out some places on my way home. Acushnet, Ashley, just north of 195, that's the hot spot right? Been also checking out purchase and some of the streets between these streets. Has there been any activity? I don't really know who I'm looking for. See lots of girls dressed scantily and there's so many people who just hang out in this area it's hard to tell who's working or not. Many that I've seen are prob too good looking to be working girls though so idk. Today I saw a pret large group of girls hanging out, some on the side walk some on a stoop on tha street just north of the church, the street after Nye street. Think they were just hanging out though? Didn't really get a look from any of them other than just taking notice of someone passing through

Tg Schuab
07-28-13, 14:26
Taking the back way out of the market today thought I'd do a loop or two. Spotted this WSW on acush. About 1pm. Appeared to be in her 40's, face a fair number of wrinkles / kind of leathery, alright body. Pretty sure she was working due to the way she walking on the side walk. As I'm new to the area and never seen her before I did not engage. Although, she was talking to quite a few locals that passed by and seemed on friendly terms with many of them like they new each other which would suggest she's not a relative of uncle leo.

Been driving the loops during early morning hours, haven't seen much, mostly empty streets and the occasional leo. North loop: dirty blond with bangs and rest in pony tail, thin, not too tall. Also a brunette / reddish dyed hair, kind of stocky. Both were on acushnet. Brunette was picked up. Couldn't get blond's attention so not sure she was working may have just been out of it though. South loop: spotted a lanky brunette riding a bicycle back and forth with no real purpose

Tg Schuab
07-30-13, 14:29

Spotted on acushnet and then N front st in early afternoon. Possibly a SW or just a girl walking around high, possibly both. Seemed somewhat frantic / out of it and asking everyone she could for money. Didn't seem to be wasting much time looking for rides. Perhaps an economical decision due to the lack of action in the area. Regardless, I don't doubt that she would S a D maybe more after she got into the car of a dreamer that offered it. Never seen her before so did not engage. 20's or 30's and had pimples / meth sores / blemishes on her cheek. I left just as she started walking somewhere with the guy in that photo

OliverTwist
08-08-13, 15:59
Tara is apparently either preggo, Angie C."short hair and facial piercings" is pretty damn good, has about the nicest pussy lips I have ever seen. Thats all I have time for now but the gems are out there.

OT

Tg Schuab
09-21-13, 12:49
Tara is apparently either preggo, Angie C."short hair and facial piercings" is pretty damn good, has about the nicest pussy lips I have ever seen. Thats all I have time for now but the gems are out there.

OTWhat part of town does Angie hang out in?

Have hardly seen any action out there, except for that girl with the colorful shorts. OK body but her face is just too aged / worn for me.

I'm limited because I can't make it out at night, so I'm only ever out during the daytime hours

BostonGuy78
10-12-13, 18:33
Had running around in the NB area so decided to see what was doing. Took about 30 mins or so on the loop. Saw an older brunette walking, and decided to pass. Also saw a curvy brunette with dyed hair walking by, looked like a SW but wasn't sure.

As I was coming down sawyer to go up the ave, see this attractive early-mid 20s blonde with should length hair. Get, I try to loop around but by the time I get back she was gone. Any idea of who she is, as I haven't seen her before.

Bostonsailor
10-15-13, 20:05
Met a lovely Irish looking long strawberry blonde the other night in a dream. Freckles and all. Her name she said was Christina and she was from Boston. Picked her up on a side street off Acushnet Ave near the 7-11. She asked for .4, I countered with .3 which she was happy to do the job for. This girl is cute! She tried to get me to park near North Front Street in an area of her choosing. No way I know the rules! I told her I had a spot near where I would feel safe, she did not want to go too far. I took her to my spot, two towns away and she provided a nice even paced BBBJCIM, let me grab on to that long hair of hers. Mmmmmm. (My fetish). After she completed her task, as I was returning her to her "area" she started to nod off.. Too pretty a girl to be out there, I guess I lucked out.

Stay safe.

BS.

Hhccma
10-16-13, 12:47
I frequent Brockton as I live near buy. I had Business in NB yesterday and spent some time checking things out. Compared to shoe city nb is a delight. In an hour I say at least 10 different girls, my dilemma was picking a suitable young lady. Ill be back it was worth the short drive.

HHCCMA.

Be safe be careful.

Hhccma
10-16-13, 23:22
Christine has had a busy week. I picked her up on Ashley Blvd, just before Sawyer street. She told me she was from Boston, 27 years old, and has lived in the city for two years. Very cute and accommodating when it came to my criteria. BBBJ CIM with full roaming privileges. My spot is a non negotiable item, and were going to leave the city, just much safer in the burbs. Her performance left something to be desired. When she first went down she was sniffeling, she said she had a cold, my call is she was dope sick. The roaming was great very nice be / see cup, a little loose but not saggy, and her ass was great and firm (Buttocks to be clear), very tight down below. She was a bit slow and bitched about her neck 3/4 way through. She did get the job done, but I hate complaining.

Boston Saylor and I caught her on different ends of the high cycle. She nodded off on you, and acted skitish with me. Until I read your posting I would not have used her again. If I do try her again Ill make sure she is not jonesing.

HHCCMA.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Tg Schuab
10-17-13, 04:40
Met a lovely Irish looking long strawberry blonde the other night in a dream. Freckles and all. Her name she said was Christina and she was from Boston. Picked her up on a side street off Acushnet Ave near the 7-11. She asked for .4, I countered with .3 which she was happy to do the job for. This girl is cute! She tried to get me to park near North Front Street in an area of her choosing. No way I know the rules! I told her I had a spot near where I would feel safe, she did not want to go too far. I took her to my spot, two towns away and she provided a nice even paced BBBJCIM, let me grab on to that long hair of hers. Mmmmmm. (My fetish). After she completed her task, as I was returning her to her "area" she started to nod off.. Too pretty a girl to be out there, I guess I lucked out.

Stay safe.

BS.

Christine has had a busy week. I picked her up on Ashley Blvd, just before Sawyer street. She told me she was from Boston, 27 years old, and has lived in the city for two years. Very cute and accommodating when it came to my criteria. BBBJ CIM with full roaming privileges. My spot is a non negotiable item, and were going to leave the city, just much safer in the burbs. Her performance left something to be desired. When she first went down she was sniffeling, she said she had a cold, my call is she was dope sick. The roaming was great very nice be / see cup, a little loose but not saggy, and her ass was great and firm (Buttocks to be clear), very tight down below. She was a bit slow and bitched about her neck 3/4 way through. She did get the job done, but I hate complaining.

Boston Saylor and I caught her on different ends of the high cycle. She nodded off on you, and acted skitish with me. Until I read your posting I would not have used her again. If I do try her again Ill make sure she is not jonesing.

HHCCMA.

Be Safe Be Careful.

Hey guys, does this look like christina? 281372. hard to get a face shot.

if it's not her, anyone know her?

Hhccma
10-17-13, 10:07

HHCCMA.

Be Safe Be Careful.Tough to say from the picture but my instincts say no it is not her.

Hhcvms.

Bostonsailor
10-17-13, 20:34
Tough to say from the picture but my instincts say no it is not her.

Hhcvms.I agree It is NOT her, her hair was way longer, darker and curly or wavy depends how you look at it.

BS.

Hhccma
10-21-13, 08:24
I feel spoiled, I visited Whaling city last night. I cruised Acushnet, Ashley, County and Purchase for less than an hour. Several young ladies caught my eye, I settled on Angelina (Angie) a 19 year old with an Italian Mom and Dad is Portuguese. A Brunette with a few bleached highlights, 5 ft 5, brown eyes, 120 or so and very sexy. A BBBJCIM with full roaming set me back 40 bananas to include a trip to my out of town spot with a quick coffee for both of us. Very happy with her services. New Bedford is spoiling me. I will be back.

Be Safe Be Careful,

HHCCMA

Hhccma
10-23-13, 04:26
Business brought me back to the city today. I did see Christina out strolling, I did not choose to see her again. I did speak with Jill a very sexy blond < 30 with a great butt. Time did not allow me to sample Jill's wares however I definitely will down the road.

I was not able to get a number from Jill, no phone. I think I will put together a seminar "business 101 for Hookers". Really girls you work in a service industry. People who will call you clearly know and like you. You gave a set price with them and they should be immensely safer than finding someone on the street. Get a phone and pay the bill. You will quickly develop a list of regulars you can count on. Make yourself easy to reach, it will pay off.

Hhccms.