El Cajon City

Hizark21
01-09-07, 12:20
Has anyone seen any SW's worth picking up in ECC

Bus Nut
01-10-07, 00:07
Hizark;

It's hit and miss here as well.

I saw Debbie (40ish blonde I know from Oceanside) and a couple of either Latina or very light skinned BSW's, one called herself "Honey" and another one was gave the name of "Diana" but again, these were not really young ones.

Then again it's been pretty cold in the mornings, which is usually when I get down that way.

Bus Nut

HoneyBoy
01-10-07, 12:41
Where do the SW's normally hang out in El Cajon?

Hizark;

It's hit and miss here as well.

I saw Debbie (40ish blonde I know from Oceanside) and a couple of either Latina or very light skinned BSW's, one called herself "Honey" and another one was gave the name of "Diana" but again, these were not really young ones.

Then again it's been pretty cold in the mornings, which is usually when I get down that way.

Bus Nut

Hizark21
01-10-07, 13:24
The SW's work on East Main st from Mollison to 54. But like Bus Nut said it's very hit and miss out there since the cops cracked down last year. But if you do see any new hot SW's please post.

Hizark21
03-19-07, 02:30
Has anyone been cruising ECC recently...??

Profit
06-28-07, 04:06
I cruised dow ECC, Main from one end to the other, then BW down to 2nd. Saw several SWs, one WSW was by the bus station for hours but she was a bit fussy. There was a ASW (about a 9) on BW and 2nd with a WSW and what must have been her pimp. They waved me to stop as I drove by. I tend to like to pick up from the less obvious back streets. I find the more normal looking, SW are usually there. In all, I saw about 6 or 7 all night 2 hours. Lots of LE.

Hizark21
06-28-07, 14:11
I was a bit surprised to hear that ECC is picking up again.

Please rate the WSW you saw...?? Were the other 6 or 7 SW's in ECC. Please describe and rate them please..??

Profit
07-02-07, 17:44
Hizark wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was a bit surprised to hear that ECC is picking up again.

Please rate the WSW you saw...?? Were the other 6 or 7 SW's in ECC. Please describe and rate them please..??

Hizark, I usually do ECC on my way to ECB. ECB has just had way too much LE for me, so I've been cruising ECC a lot more. I usually see 2-3 SW, but you 've really got to make a full circle to find them. What I like about ECC is that if you know where to go, you can usually find them off of the main streets, and with very little LE action.

Two of the WSW were about a 6 one was heavy set, really long hair, nice breast, probably in her early 20s. The other was a bit heavy set, short hair and average body, she was mid 20's. The last WSW was about an 8, she was on BW at the corner of 2nd. I had to make a U to get a better look, but when I got closer, she was very pretty with a tight little body, nice round breast. I think I have seen her on CL. She also looks like one I had a bad experience with about 2 years ago.

The ASW was about a 9, really hot, nice size breast, big ass, and beautiful face. She waved at me, but she was with what must have been her pimp.

The two BSW I saw were together in an alley behind a UHaul station. One were really young, I would say 18 or 19 the youngest of the two chatted a little bit, she said her name was Ayah or something like that. I wasn't in the mood for that kind of action that night though. There were both slim but their bodies did not seem to be fully developed. Dark brown skin and a weave in Ayah's hair. I would rate about a 6 for both

The LSW was a bit heavy with big breasts and nice lips, light brown skin. I've chat with here before, but I can't recal her name. She calls me diablo because she says I look like someone she knows that they call that. :) She is about a 6.

Profit
07-02-07, 18:00
Cruised ECC on Friday night into Saturday morning. Only saw 2 SW all night. The LSW that I rated a 6 previously and a BSW that is a butter face (you know everything looks good but her face). Body 7, face 4 (she has nice boobs and ass), she gives a great BJ. Didn't pick either.

I saw a WSW about 21, I call her blue eyes. Really pretty, I rate her an 8.5 brown curly hair, nice size breast (38-40 D), slim, shaven where it matters. I don't think she was a SW, but a carrier (there are lots of those in ECC). Other than the stoned/scared/MK Ultra type mind control look on her face, and in her attitude, she was pretty easy going. I pulled up and asked if she needed a transporter and she jumped right in. She wouldn't give any action for exchange, but she did give me a HJ and let me play with her shaven box for the ride. Once she got where she needed to be, her party wasn't there, so she asked for 10 in case she had to take a cab. I obliged.

Profit
07-02-07, 18:09
When I got to ECC I only saw one BSW. She was a bit heavy and wearing a really short skirt. Nice legs, OK face. I rate her about a 5.

Hizark21
07-06-07, 20:27
Where do the SW's hang out other than on Main St. I don't cruise ECC much because the gas is so high and the action is so sporadic. It's quite possible that some the SW's have been going ECC, since LE has was cracking down a bit last month.

LE:
LE is not much of problem on ECB. The cops usually don't crack down to much. Sometimes they will get some info on a new SW or drive off the SW's at times. On rare occasions the cops may pull you over if you have picked up a SW. Usually the cops will only do this if there is a crackdown in progress. Every so often the cops will run a sting, but I have not see a sting in quite awhile. The main thing is get a feel for area. If you are unsure just hang out or walk around.

Profit
07-11-07, 03:04
Where do the SW's hang out other than on Main St. I don't cruise ECC much because the gas is so high and the action is so sporadic. It's quite possible that some the SW's have been going ECC, since LE has was cracking down a bit last month.

LE:
LE is not much of problem on ECB. The cops usually don't crack down to much. Sometimes they will get some info on a new SW or drive off the SW's at times. On rare occasions the cops may pull you over if you have picked up a SW. Usually the cops will only do this if there is a crackdown in progress. Every so often the cops will run a sting, but I have not see a sting in quite awhile. The main thing is get a feel for area. If you are unsure just hang out or walk around.Well, you really have to cruise around, you can usually find one or two down on Magnolia all the way to Madison, then swing around through the little streets between Mad and Main (I. E. Wisconson, Park, etc.). Also, if you take Main until it turns to ECB, then go down Washington, you can see a few. The key is combing the area from ECB all the way to where Main crosses second. Usually it is late night when they come out, after 9 p. M. I don't think any of the SW I have seen in ECC are from ECB. I've been cruising for a while and the only one I have seen in ECC is Tina (old Tina, not the young one).

Thanks for the heads-up on ECB. I find for me, I usually find the best looking ones between ECB and University if I comb the area. Also, the between streets have so much less LE action.

W Hunter
07-14-07, 21:24
Thanks for the heads-up on ECB. I find for me, I usually find the best looking ones between ECB and University if I comb the area. Also, the between streets have so much less LE action.
Good tactics.

Off the beaten track. The whiners say there is nothing. Can't go W Hunting if you don't lurk around else where.

Take note fellow mongers and stop complaining.

Hizark21
07-24-07, 19:42
Have you seen any good looking SW's in ECC recently. I have seen some SW's in ECC, but they seem to be mainly bsw's or some older skanky sw's.

Profit
07-30-07, 19:43
Thanks W Hunter, so true. I've lived in NY, TX, PA, FL and now in CA and I find the best SW are usually off the beaten track. Most pimps tend to put their SWs on the main streets, but the independent ones who want to keep a low profile and avoid conflict with the pimps go of the beat.

Good tactics.

Off the beaten track. The whiners say there is nothing. Can't go W Hunting if you don't lurk around else where.

Take note fellow mongers and stop complaining.

Profit
07-30-07, 19:48
I have been vacationing in Houston, so I haven't been around. BTW Houston has a lot more SW. I did go last night and all I saw was skank. There was one possible SW all the way down on 2nd by the Albertsons, but I didn't stop for her. I will probably cruise tonight and keep you posted.

Have you seen any good looking SW's in ECC recently. I have seen some SW's in ECC, but they seem to be mainly bsw's or some older skanky sw's.

Bus Nut
01-16-08, 14:20
Monday was a chance for me to spend the day cruising. I had a rental car that I had already paid for the fuel in, no sense letting the rental car company get the fuel I had already paid for.

Cruise went from El Cajon City, down ECB, over to Nasty City, down Broadway through CV, then up the coast to Oceanside and Escondido. Results for each area are in their respective folders.

Between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM...

BSW east of Third on East Main. Back length hair, not a spinner but OK.

40ish Brunette WSW near Ballard with neck length hair. A bit think.

20ish brunette obvious tweeker type WSW near Manolia/ECB in El Cajon City.

Stay Safe!

Hizark21
01-25-08, 20:11
I was on the ECC PD prostitution site and I noticed that no new arrests have been posted since the photos were originally posted. The Arjis maps shows no arrests since Oct 2007. So this tells me that the crackdown was simply a show of force.

Bus Nut
03-11-08, 20:01
Went cruising Friday night. On my way home picked up Crystal, a 27 y.o. WSW with brown hair. She wanted .5 but got her down to .2 for BBBJCIM. Nothing special but exceeded the need. Said no digits, offered her a prepaid one, she wasn't interested (surprised me) so headed for home.

Bus Nut

Hizark21
04-25-08, 01:52
I was wondering if anyone has seen any WSW's worth picking up in ECC. I cruised in ECC about 3 weeks ago during the day and did not see any action.

Hargow20
01-01-09, 00:59
I was wondering if anyone has seen any good action in El Cajon city...? Have not seen any SW's worth picking up there is several years.

Dctex99
01-01-09, 02:02
I was wondering if anyone has seen any good action in El Cajon city...? Have not seen any SW's worth picking up there is several years.
I just drove from the ocean all the way to Borrego springs; not much action hargow20!!

Hargow20
01-01-09, 08:08
I figured the action was dead in ECC.

Thanks for the fast response.

Yunghung12
07-22-09, 18:40
This place isn't dead. I wasn't cruising for sex or anything but was just getting a late night snack from the local Rally Burger. Theres Some SW's walking about on the E main, N 2nd, and N Molison Block. mostly slightly overweight white chicks.

Steelecan
07-23-09, 03:15
This place isn't dead. I wasn't cruising for sex or anything but was just getting a late night snack from the local Rally Burger. Theres Some SW's walking about on the E main, N 2nd, and N Molison Block. mostly slightly overweight white chicks.Wow. Im not a "cruiser" but I live in EC and want to check it out for myself.

Stay tuned.

Clicker619
07-23-09, 03:48
This place isn't dead. I wasn't cruising for sex or anything but was just getting a late night snack from the local Rally Burger. Theres Some SW's walking about on the E main, N 2nd, and N Molison Block. mostly slightly overweight white chicks.I wouldn't doubt it but the quality sounds pretty bad. About what time did you hit up Rally's? The problem is if you're mongering after hours in this area, you stick out like a sore thumb to uncle Leo.

Yunghung12
07-27-09, 19:26
I headed over there at the latest 10 at night. I'm guessing uncle leo are the boys in blue. I just picked up a movie from the local blockbuster out there aloso around magnolia and main. There was a sexy looking black chick walking down the street with some white guy. She was wearing a transparent negligee and a thong. No joke! I don't know if she was a working girl though cause she was with that one dude. Plus she was out in the open just strolling down the street.

But I definately don't think El Cajon is dead.

I wouldn't doubt it but the quality sounds pretty bad. About what time did you hit up Rally's? The problem is if you're mongering after hours in this area, you stick out like a sore thumb to uncle Leo.

ManWithStamina
07-27-09, 23:35
Refresh my memory guys. But, doesn't El Cajon confiscate your car if caught?

Fangsdiam
07-28-09, 03:03
Yes the city of El Cajon does confiscate your car and posts your picture in their website.

ManWithStamina
07-28-09, 11:45
To me I would say the El Cajon is a look but do not touch town. Probably fun looking at the hookers. Yet, not so fun looking at your picture in the local El Cajon Bizzet.

Better have two cars too. You do not want to lose your Caddy to the town hall.

I think El Cajon passed a law about smoking in public as well.

The mayor there amuses me. At times he looks like he could be down there bathing with the rest of the homeless at the Pond in front of the Courthouse. The guys is doing a good job getting laws through that I suppose a majority of his citizens want.

I am OK with cleaning the streets and am not fond of Tobacco smoke.

Yunghung12
08-20-09, 21:22
Saw a really hot black chick with a short purple dress with no panties around blockbuster on main. she was walking with a guy but i'm guessing it was her pimp rather than her friend. it was late

Bus Nut
08-24-09, 10:14
Rolled through town about 6:00 AM this morning. Only saw one possible provider near the Ford dealership. Otherwise the city was pretty much dead...but at that time of morning no surpirse.

No sign of Uncle anywhere.

Bus Nut

Yunghung12
09-16-09, 16:23
There are occacional Mexican SW that get on and off the trolley at Arnele. But I guess if they are on the trolley they aren't SW.

Also I've seen some girls walking around the mall. Also. Mollison and broadway/ 8 and 67 block. I don't know what you are talking about. El Cajon Thrives.

Yunghung12
09-29-09, 00:49
There's meat down on the far side of Maine.

Check near the middle eastern community in Maine as well.

Hadezh
10-20-09, 23:52
Yes the city of El Cajon does confiscate your car and posts your picture in their website.

Love the way they put the exact locations of tracks and full names of people.

Not the brightest idea for someone truely trying to stop crime.

Also wonder if they told the girls what the photos are being used for, some of them seem pretty happy about it.

MrGrape
10-23-09, 22:06
Yes the city of El Cajon does confiscate your car and posts your picture in their website.This is why I don't pick up street ever.

Clicker619
10-23-09, 23:55
I cruised Mollison/Broadway and Johnson/Arnele but couldn't find any SW except civies. It was probably because it was 2pm. Does anyone now of specific areas and times when the action picks up? PMs welcome. Thanks.

BTW, there's a nice place called Yogurt Mill on 955 Broadway just east of Mollison. It's really good stuff on a warm day but don't make the mistake of ordering anything larger than the 'child'. I ordered the 'junior' and it was the size of a Big Gulp.

Horny For SWs
12-22-09, 01:11
What's up fellas? After a miserable time today cruising ECB in both directions for almost two hours, I tried my luck in ECC. After a disappointing first round, I found Josie over east of 2nd Street on Main. She's Guamanian, about 5'8", not a bad looking older lady with a great offer of GFE. Did the check then headed off to a nice spot to park. She gave me some good BBBJ then finished off mish, both of us had some good tension released. Cleaned up and got out of there quickest; all for $.4. Hope to see her again.

Happy hunting out there and keep the reports coming in! I can't believe how slow the action is out here!

HF Sws

Yunghung12
01-15-10, 22:20
What's up fellas? After a miserable time today cruising ECB in both directions for almost two hours, I tried my luck in ECC. After a disappointing first round, I found Josie over east of 2nd Street on Main. She's Guamanian, about 5'8", not a bad looking older lady with a great offer of GFE. Did the check then headed off to a nice spot to park. She gave me some good BBBJ then finished off mish, both of us had some good tension released. Cleaned up and got out of there quickest; all for $.4. Hope to see her again.

Happy hunting out there and keep the reports coming in! I can't believe how slow the action is out here!

HF SwsSeems expensive. especially since you found her on the streets of El Cajon.

Hargow20
06-26-10, 14:09
The El Cajon PD conducted a sting and arrested 14 poor guys. It's simply ridiculous to conduct stings when there is little if any prostitution in El Cajon.

(http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/jun/25/14-arrested-in-el-cajon-prostitution-sting/ )

Leverslit
06-26-10, 23:10
Almost time to get a new handle

Hizark21
Reports: 2,352

The El Cajon PD conducted a sting and arrested 14 poor guys. It's simply ridiculous to conduct stings when there is little if any prostitution in El Cajon.

(http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/jun/25/14-arrested-in-el-cajon-prostitution-sting/ )

Bus Nut
08-25-10, 15:10
Had a late run Sunday night so after a brief nap in the work vehicle headed towards home.

It was about 7:30 in the morning. Looking for somewhere to eat, saw a younger WSW near the Mexican food place that looks like a barrel on East Main next to the AM/PM.

Deciding that Mexican food would do, went up to the window. While I was waiting for my order, she approached me. Said she wanted to get a room for her and her friend (another female) and offered a CBJ for .2 which I had to decline. Gave the name of Vanessa, said she was 24, most likely correct on the age but I was too tired to follow up on it. Asked for digits but she said her 4 year old lost her phone so no digits at this time.

She said she hangs out "nearby" almost all the time, although I would bet not during the heat of the day.

Under regular conditions I would have had a prepaid phone I could have given her, but I promised a friend I would install a new stereo in his Mustang, so that is what I was driving and as such didn't have any supplies with me. OK, the fact I was in his car also had a lot to do with not spending some time with her.

Another monger rolled up in a beat-up Toyota pickup with gardening supplies, obviously a gardner from the stuff in the back, she got in and they drove off.

That middle aged Hispanic gentleman got lucky...

Bus Nut

Hargow20
08-25-10, 17:07
Please give and rating and description (hair color, height, build). It's really surprising to find a WSW near there. I have not picked up a SW in ECC in years.

SoCalMonger
02-11-11, 16:40
Has anyone see any SW's worth picking up in ECC?

SoCalMonger
10-04-11, 03:24
I was wondering if LE has beeen cracking down much in ECC? Personally I have not seen LE crack down much in ECC. But then I don't cruise ECC often. But things may have changed.

Negotiator
11-06-11, 11:21
Picked up BSW Sara by the AM / PM. Seen her a few times before but never stopped for her. After check got a CBJ for. 25. Cleaned up dropped her off at the AM / PM and got out of there. She had a phone but I didn't ask for digits.

SoCalMonger
11-25-11, 05:05
Cruised ECC on Monday and saw 4 or possibly 5 BSW's from 1-3pm. I was wondering if the action has been like this recently or just a busy day? Also wondering if anyone has seen any good WSW's out there as well. Did not see any LE. I was surprised by this considering ECC's crackdown in the past.

SoCalMonger
11-26-11, 00:42
Cruised ECC today around 2pm and did not see any SW's around. I was vey surprised afterseeing those girls earlier.

SoCalMonger
05-07-12, 19:13
I was wondering if anyone has seen any good WSW's or LSW' s in ECC. Just asking since I saw some action yesterday.

DownInRose
05-08-12, 21:33
I was wondering if anyone has seen any good WSW's or LSW' s in ECC. Just asking since I saw some action yesterday.I was cruising down there by the McDs on ECB a while ago. Started at the 15 and headed East, pulled into a few lots, but nothing was shaking. Up and down for 2 hours, tried various parking lots, even the Starbucks and Curves (maybe a MILF) but nada.

Hargow20
06-04-12, 00:34
I was wondering if anyone has any recent ECC news? I have noticed that there is some SW's on the weekends. There is some teens that walk home along main. So use some discretion guys.

Maiko
07-13-16, 00:49
Does anyone if a BSW named is still working out in ECC? She is light skinned, skinny and has braided hair. She used to work down in NCB and sometimes use her own apartment as a incall.

MemoeNasty
07-14-16, 00:38
Does anyone if a BSW named is still working out in ECC? She is light skinned, skinny and has braided hair. She used to work down in NCB and sometimes use her own apartment as a incall.I seen a few BSW's not that long ago on main between 1st and 2nd. I had to do a double take because that used to be the old hot spot and I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was what I was seeing but they were definitely working. Maybe a 3 or 4 in the looks department. I didn't even do a around the block to check them out. It was at night and I want to say it was a Sunday. I hit that mex grocery store foodland up all the time on the corner of first and main but there's not much SW action in that neighborhood anymore. It was the first walkers I've seen in a long time. Moe.

Maiko
07-26-16, 23:11
I seen a few BSW's not that long ago on main between 1st and 2nd. I had to do a double take because that used to be the old hot spot and I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was what I was seeing but they were definitely working. Maybe a 3 or 4 in the looks department. I didn't even do a around the block to check them out. It was at night and I want to say it was a Sunday. I hit that mex grocery store foodland up all the time on the corner of first and main but there's not much SW action in that neighborhood anymore. It was the first walkers I've seen in a long time. Moe.Thanks. I forgot to indicate her name was Tiffany.

Daddy858
08-10-16, 11:44
How is the swap scene in elcajon city I remember there us3 to be alot of them on main.

MemoeNasty
08-11-16, 01:02
How is the swap scene in elcajon city I remember there us3 to be alot of them on main.It's pretty much nonexistent and has been that way for a few years now. Moe.

Bus Nut
04-01-17, 19:33
Working so could not partake. Maybe three possible working girls on Main. About 11:30
AM.

But at / near Motel 6 (Madison / Magnolia) three AWESOME females, a brunette, a redhead and an African-American. Because I was working didn't even consider them. Uncle not around that I could see. But all were close to the TGTBT level and that pinged the Spidey sense.

MemoeNasty
04-01-17, 21:07
Working so could not partake. Maybe three possible working girls on Main. About 11:30
AM.

But at / near Motel 6 (Madison / Magnolia) three AWESOME females, a brunette, a redhead and an African-American. Because I was working didn't even consider them. Uncle not around that I could see. But all were close to the TGTBT level and that pinged the Spidey sense.Motel 6 is where most girls who advertise on BP work out of. I've met up with girls there on a few different occasions. I hate going to that chain because most in SD have 24 hr security guards roaming around. I've never had an issue and a few girls have told me that the 6 is provider friendly. Ditto for the one in Chula Vista. Moe.

Five
05-01-17, 23:58
As you should be- I have had some interactions with ECPD and the sentiment from them regarding these activities in El Cajon is "it it looks too good to be true, it probably is" - never seen a decet looking legit SW in EC.

AM.

But at / near Motel 6 (Madison / Magnolia) three AWESOME females, a brunette, a redhead and an African-American. Because I was working didn't even consider them. Uncle not around that I could see. But all were close to the TGTBT level and that pinged the Spidey sense.

MemoeNasty
05-05-17, 00:15
As you should be- I have had some interactions with ECPD and the sentiment from them regarding these activities in El Cajon is "it it looks too good to be true, it probably is" - never seen a decet looking legit SW in EC.

5.El Cajon has been dead for years. No scene at all. If you are going looking it's best to go further east now from 2nd and Jamacha on east to Broadway. Further west on main between first and second, which was the old stroll, got too hot and I would not even attempt to solicit in that area. Moe.

Five
07-18-17, 17:12
El Cajon has been dead for years. No scene at all. If you are going looking it's best to go further east now from 2nd and Jamacha on east to Broadway. Further west on main between first and second, which was the old stroll, got too hot and I would not even attempt to solicit in that area. Moe.Given the city of El Cajon's "geographic probation" and vehicle seizure laws I will not be partaking within city limits- just too risky. 5.

WalkerJedi
11-14-17, 16:38
Any action in ECC these days? What about massage parlors? Any experiences?

IvyLeaf
11-17-17, 07:18
Any action in ECC these days? What about massage parlors? Any experiences?Ecc is practically cleaned up. Not worth a trip if you're not in the area.

If you find anything strolling on the far east side, which is rare, it's going to be low tier and not worth scooping.

You really take a gamble if you spot a unicorn. Either going to be the best day or worst day.

Pierced78
11-20-17, 18:53
Still looking for a good FBSM+ provider in east county. Can be a AMP, or a independent. I'm actually east of El Cajon not trying to drive too damm far. Any recommendations greatly appreciated. Either here or PM.

Thanks Yall.

WalkerJedi
11-27-17, 14:30
I live in the area. Every once in a while I see someone worth picking up, but not often. There has to be some good massage places.

Ecc is practically cleaned up. Not worth a trip if you're not in the area.

If you find anything strolling on the far east side, which is rare, it's going to be low tier and not worth scooping.

You really take a gamble if you spot a unicorn. Either going to be the best day or worst day.

Couxxx
10-25-18, 22:06
El Cajon was dead for a bit but after the whole backpage shutdown thing along with a bunch of other sites happened I've been seeing variety again in El Cajon. Picked up a hot youngster ebony last Friday with a nice body. Like most of the better girls you will sometimes catch in El Cajon she was from L. A county. It's nice to see some street walkers like in the old day but if I had to choose between this and backpage definitely backpage. Not to mention there's not a lot of street walkers up here in North County.

BearBare
10-27-18, 16:32
Did she by any chance give you her number?

El Cajon was dead for a bit but after the whole backpage shutdown thing along with a bunch of other sites happened I've been seeing variety again in El Cajon. Picked up a hot youngster ebony last Friday with a nice body. Like most of the better girls you will sometimes catch in El Cajon she was from L. A county. It's nice to see some street walkers like in the old day but if I had to choose between this and backpage definitely backpage. Not to mention there's not a lot of street walkers up here in North County..

Couxxx
10-27-18, 21:50
Did she by any chance give you her number?

.No but she told me she was always there weekends by the "Till-Two" joind on El Cajon Boulevard told me her name was Diamond. She looks 20 she told me she was 23.

YoDaddy1
02-11-19, 23:12
Anyone been out there lately? Been out there 2 times last week and only saw 1 possible BSW but also could have been a bum trying to flag me down.

PaperBack
02-12-19, 19:30
Anyone been out there lately? Been out there 2 times last week and only saw 1 possible BSW but also could have been a bum trying to flag me down.Would love to find a good FS provider / massage joint in the Alpine / Lakeside / Santee / El Cajon area. I visited Annette in Lakeside a while back and she was really nice. Samantha's been on my radar but haven't seen her yet. One of these days.

Couxxx
07-18-20, 21:18
Wow el cajon really died. I've seen no ladies out there.

Pay to Play
07-20-20, 13:07
Wow el cajon really died. I've seen no ladies out there.ECC has been dead for years. I work in the area and take a drive occasionally but the only thing you may find is some old gals that personally they would have to pay me to pick up. I don't drive the area at night but my last stroll after dark didn't fair any better results. Now where ECC strives is in UTR women such as I have posted about in the SB forum.

BDude11
07-22-20, 16:38
Utr- under the radar.

Sb. San Diego bare?

I'm out in ECC and would love to find a local utr.

ECC has been dead for years. I work in the area and take a drive occasionally but the only thing you may find is some old gals that personally they would have to pay me to pick up. I don't drive the area at night but my last stroll after dark didn't fair any better results. Now where ECC strives is in UTR women such as I have posted about in the SB forum.

AeroStartC
07-22-20, 21:26
Met a trim, nice looking, BSW this morning on the Eastern side of ECC. Too mechanical for me, so I passed. Left her for someone else.

Pay to Play
07-24-20, 10:42
Utr- under the radar.

Sb. San Diego bare?

I'm out in ECC and would love to find a local utr.Try SA. Only place I know where you will find a true UTR unless you fall into something by luck. They do exist but you are going to have to work for it. My suggestion is read up under the Sugarbaby forum to figure it all out and then start fishing. Happy to give you some pointers if you have specific questions. Please don't over pay. Just makes it harder for everyone else. Kinda like over fishing your favorite spot.

Couxxx
08-09-20, 01:10
ECC has been dead for years. I work in the area and take a drive occasionally but the only thing you may find is some old gals that personally they would have to pay me to pick up. I don't drive the area at night but my last stroll after dark didn't fair any better results. Now where ECC strives is in UTR women such as I have posted about in the SB forum.True, I met some beautiful young black ladies there a few years ago. They were young cousins. I fucked them both. I was somewhat impressed with the quality EC had back then and I met a few other youngsters too for a short time after that. Mostly black ladies with good bodies and they were never from the county most were from Long Beach or other L. A areas. Now they all seem to have left.

Schip
12-07-20, 12:42
Yes, though older Annette was a joy to be with. Anyone know if she is still around? Haven't seen any ads from her in almost a year.

Would love to find a good FS provider / massage joint in the Alpine / Lakeside / Santee / El Cajon area. I visited Annette in Lakeside a while back and she was really nice. Samantha's been on my radar but haven't seen her yet. One of these days.

Lovable
12-07-20, 13:25
Yes, though older Annette was a joy to be with. Anyone know if she is still around? Haven't seen any ads from her in almost a year.Samantha's retired, Annette of course is still around.

SdNewbie619
05-28-23, 17:45
I am frequently in ECC.

Any spots to look out for to try and find a win or still a presence of SW?

Scott585
07-18-23, 14:38
I am frequently in ECC.

Any spots to look out for to try and find a win or still a presence of SW?She is good, short and skinny, but small boobs.

Delta873
07-19-23, 21:31
She is good, short and skinny, but small boobs.236X? Massage place or something?

Scott585
09-08-23, 14:22
236X? Massage place or something?Something else.

Delta873
01-15-24, 12:42
1.0 cfs. 5 for CBJ, nice and tries to make you feel at home, deep throats too show her some love fellas. Can't bear the price for what your getting.

Delta873
01-15-24, 12:43
Forgot the URL.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/163488518#.