PDA

View Full Version : Emma's

Uncle Buck
01-08-07, 22:57
During my lunch break at work, I picked up a Penny Saver that was left on the table. I was going through it and noticed an ad ..."Emma's" 532-4242...It's located on Alapai Street. Isn't that near the Police Station??? Who is going to take one for the team on that. I was thinkng jeez near a damn Police Station...That's crazy!!!

John Ross
01-09-07, 04:01
During my lunch break at work, I picked up a Penny Saver that was left on the table. I was going through it and noticed an ad ..."Emma's" 532-4242...It's located on Alapai Street. Isn't that near the Police Station??? Who is going to take one for the team on that. I was thinkng jeez near a damn Police Station...That's crazy!!!
It's a block up from the Police Station. Nana from Ohana is supposed to move over there this week.

Uncle Buck
01-09-07, 09:41
It's a block up from the Police Station. Nana from Ohana is supposed to move over there this week.

Really...They are open 24-hours, too.

Bronze Beast
01-25-07, 05:43
During my lunch break at work, I picked up a Penny Saver that was left on the table. I was going through it and noticed an ad ..."Emma's" 532-4242...It's located on Alapai Street. Isn't that near the Police Station??? Who is going to take one for the team on that. I was thinkng jeez near a damn Police Station...That's crazy!!! Tried to find this place tonight. After three tries literally driving in circles to the dead end street I finally noticed it is located in between King St. and Kinau (just like the ad says) somewhat immediately after making the right turn into Alapai. I could not find parking and this huge white van cut into the small driveway/parking lot before I could enter the drive way. It is located in the same building marked "Paint Ball..." on the corner of Kinau. The sign and entrance are not visible from the street. Better to hike to the location after parking somewhere else. Spotted a Caucasian male who appeared stunned after walking out the door when the big white van quickly stormed into the driveway. He probably thought it was LE. Could of been one of you mongers. Raincheck for now with better logistics next time.

Bronze Beast
01-26-07, 07:28
Nice interior, living room with couches, half bath with no shower bed, approx. four guest rooms, designer layout. No exterior signage except a neon "OPEN" sign. Can park in driveway behind white van. YMMV. Babyback from the Land of the Rising Sun. HWP. A cups with nice nips. Reminded me of Rinku Kikuchi in the movie Babel. Shower on your own, BCD, FBSM, CBJ, FOV, Landing Strip, CFS, LFK, LK, Mish, CDS, Mish, CDS, CCRider including house fee, and XOXO. I would repeat.

L/A/S=7/8/8

Anonymous808
01-26-07, 09:39
Nice interior, living room with couches, half bath with no shower bed, approx. four guest rooms, designer layout. No exterior signage except a neon "OPEN" sign. Can park in driveway behind white van. YMMV. Babyback from the Land of the Rising Sun. HWP. A cups with nice nips. Reminded me of Rinku Kikuchi in the movie Babel. Shower on your own, BCD, FBSM, CBJ, FOV, Landing Strip, CFS, LFK, LK, Mish, CDS, Mish, CDS, CCRider including house fee, and XOXO. I would repeat.

L/A/S=7/8/8Great post on Kay BB. I went there before and asked to see the lineup, but Kay was the only one working at the time. I was gonna try her, but decided to try and come back when there was more of a selection. She did look tempting though. By the way, does she offer DATY?

Play safe and happy mongering.

Kamipulu
02-05-07, 23:18
I've passed by this place several times over the last 2 weeks. The driveway is located just past the ramp to the upper parking of homeworld. If you see the paintball store, you've gone too far. It's in the same building but in the driveway on the side.

You can barely see the open sign from the street. I've seen mama and some girls sitting outside under the tent all the way in the back of the driveway a couple of times.

Any reports? Thinking of checking it out sometime soon.

Habanada
02-08-07, 17:39
Same Julie. Shy and playful, but not willing to step up to the plate.

She got naked, but didn't allow anything except some finger. What was amazing is when I first attempted, it was bone dry. Then shortly thereafter, it was wet as a kitty can get. I don't know if she put some massage cream there faster than I can recall, but that's as far as it got.

Handjob, then that was all she did. I showered, then she wanted me to come back again to dance and stuff. I said, uh, okay and gave her $.70 and left.

I will not repeat unless something good comes along.

She did say that Nana would be there in a couple of weeks, but that's what someone said a couple weeks ago.

I miss Ruby (Kimberly).

Be safe!

Habanada
02-09-07, 18:59
Same Julie. Shy and playful, but not willing to step up to the plate.

She got naked, but didn't allow anything except some finger. What was amazing is when I first attempted, it was bone dry. Then shortly thereafter, it was wet as a kitty can get. I don't know if she put some massage cream there faster than I can recall, but that's as far as it got.

Handjob, then that was all she did. I showered, then she wanted me to come back again to dance and stuff. I said, uh, okay and gave her $.70 and left.

I will not repeat unless something good comes along.

She did say that Nana would be there in a couple of weeks, but that's what someone said a couple weeks ago.

I miss Ruby (Kimberly).

Be safe!Sorry, not $.70, but .70.

Comp Dude 35
02-27-07, 01:07
Is this the half Japanese one? Kinda chubby, but really nice lips?

L/A/S=7/8/8

Sdrom
05-19-07, 04:17
During my lunch break at work, I picked up a Penny Saver that was left on the table. I was going through it and noticed an ad ..."Emma's" 532-4242...It's located on Alapai Street. Isn't that near the Police Station??? Who is going to take one for the team on that. I was thinkng jeez near a damn Police Station...That's crazy!!!Went there. near work. LOL!

Not too impressed, but willing to try again later. The Provider seemed too eager to get it done.

I can't remember her name tho.

Allbust
05-19-07, 18:48
Went there. Near work. LOL!

Not too impressed, but willing to try again later. The Provider seemed too eager to get it done.

I can't remember her name tho.Was it Nana?

Sdrom
05-28-07, 22:25
Was it Nana?I can't remember her name but it doesn't sound like it.

But then that's always been my problem. I have a hard time remembering names, but when I find one I like, then I'll remember it, eventually.

I usally give a place 3 or 4 tries before writing it off, so I will be back, but since it is litterally next door to one of the places I go to work. I gotta be very careful. (and no, it's not the Police Station! :p)

Tadhook
05-29-07, 12:23
Went there. near work. LOL!

I can't remember her name tho.

My guess is that you're talking about Julie. I've had both Nana and Julie, and Nana is a lot more patient.

Sdrom
06-02-07, 22:06
My guess is that you're talking about Julie. I've had both Nana and Julie, and Nana is a lot more patient.Could be. Name sounds about right.

Honolulu Chas
07-10-07, 22:26
Looking back, I don't think I posted a report on my June 9th visit to see Julie. Her work is much better than when she was at Ohana. I personally think she does one of the better manual releases around...she's patient and her technique is good. She has an attractive face, an okay body, but the best thing about her is that she always seems to be in a good mood. She's also one of those who warms up to you the more you see her. On top of everything, she never asks up front for the tip, and always seems very grateful with whatever you give her. I wouldn't use this as an excuse to undertip, but she's definitely not as greedy as many out there.

Asian Thrill
07-12-07, 00:04
I have been out of it for sometime, but get to play occasionally. I was also with Julie on June 9. I asked for her based on a previous visit where I was with Laura. Julie was a bit unsure of me. It made for an ackward session. Overall it was OK, but I think it could be much better. I will repeat when I get a chance. CBJ and CFS followed by showering with her.

The visit with Laura was several weeks earlier. I have to say she gave one of the better (make that the best massage) I have had. I am not really into the massage part, but this time it was very nice. Finished with a fabulous CBJ (I could not hold out for CFS). I would also like to repeat based on the service.

I met Choi and have seen her outside a few times when passing by. I would not mind seeing her. I have not seen Nana, but she sounds interesting.

This place has a good location and I think it is connected to the bar next door. The only bad expereince was after my May visit, I went back the following night (after being encouraged to do so by Laura) and thet were busy. Came back 3/4 hours later and still busy. Needless to say, I was very disappointed.

Julie: A: 8 (only cause she was nervous) F: 9 be: 8 S: 6 (again nervous) Laura A: 10 F: 7/8 be: 6 S: 9/10

Will repeat for sure.

AT

Member #3973
07-15-07, 02:00
I have been out of it for sometime, but get to play occasionally. I was also with Julie on June 9. I asked for her based on a previous visit where I was with Laura. Julie was a bit unsure of me. It made for an ackward session. Overall it was OK, but I think it could be much better. I will repeat when I get a chance. CBJ and CFS followed by showering with her.

The visit with Laura was several weeks earlier. I have to say she gave one of the better (make that the best massage) I have had. I am not really into the massage part, but this time it was very nice. Finished with a fabulous CBJ (I could not hold out for CFS). I would also like to repeat based on the service.

I met Choi and have seen her outside a few times when passing by. I would not mind seeing her. I have not seen Nana, but she sounds interesting.

This place has a good location and I think it is connected to the bar next door. The only bad expereince was after my May visit, I went back the following night (after being encouraged to do so by Laura) and thet were busy. Came back 3/4 hours later and still busy. Needless to say, I was very disappointed.

Julie: A: 8 (only cause she was nervous) F: 9 be: 8 S: 6 (again nervous) Laura A: 10 F: 7/8 be: 6 S: 9/10

Will repeat for sure.

AT

I did not know that anyone else was there except Julie (who
always answers the door) and Nana.

Could you describe Choi and Laura?

In the ratings, what do you mean by "be" ?

Tadhook
07-17-07, 12:22
I think this thread needs to be moved to "Massage Parlor Reports".

Sdrom
07-17-07, 15:37
I think this thread needs to be moved to "Massage Parlor Reports".Nah, I kinda like this. Easier to see if there's any changes at Emma's.

Honolulu Chas
07-18-07, 14:46
Nah, I kinda like this. Easier to see if there's any changes at Emma's.

My (unsolicited) opinion is that threads for individual establishments make the board easier to navigate-AS LONG AS people check carefully before starting a new topic to be sure it isn't already in the forum; otherwise it becomes counterproductive.

Bobby Gunn
07-19-07, 03:36
My (unsolicited) opinion is that threads for individual establishments make the board easier to navigate-AS LONG AS people check carefully before starting a new topic to be sure it isn't already in the forum; otherwise it becomes counterproductive.

Can you please just STOP with the comments about redundant threads and making suggestions to read the forum prior to posting in an effort to reduce duplicate threads. YOUR FRICKIN KILLIN ME!!!! If you dont like a thread or feel its a duplicate pass on it. You make the same frickin stupid posts on three sites, oe.com, wsj and now this one.

Do you what you love to do best, fuck old ladies, and enjoy yourself!!!!

Hypo Luxa
07-19-07, 04:11
Can you please just STOP with the comments about redundant threads and making suggestions to read the forum prior to posting in an effort to reduce duplicate threads. YOUR FRICKIN KILLIN ME!!!! If you dont like a thread or feel its a duplicate pass on it. You make the same frickin stupid posts on three sites, oe.com, wsj and now this one.

Do you what you love to do best, fuck old ladies, and enjoy yourself!!!!
Dude, he does it in a friendly manner and is non-offensive. I have no problem with him making suggestions on better thread organization. You can excercise the same rights you expressed to him and pass on his comments if you don't like them.

Sdrom
07-19-07, 20:53
Everyone has their own preference. Looks like threads for individual AMP are here to stay.

In the interest of better organization and not filling up the forum with uninteresting posts, I respectfully suggest that Hypo Luxa, Bobby Gunn, HonoluluCharlie, Sdrom and Tadhook delete their last posts from this thread.

I will delete this comment in a few days.

Thanks!

m.Will do. But how do you delete. The only button I see is 'quote'.

Once I figure it out (or someone tells me) I'll delete both my posts.

Older Guy
07-19-07, 21:54
Hey BG,

Lay off Honolulu Charley. I happen to like his redundant posts here, on oe, and wsg. Some of us have many senior moments and the repetition is good for our memory.

In addition, Hypo Luxa is right, he does it in a friendly manner and is non-offensive, so play nice please.

Stay safe,
OG

Aaron Colt
07-20-07, 03:17
Hey BG,

Lay off Honolulu Charley. I happen to like his redundant posts here and another website. Some of us have many senior moments and the repetition is good for our memory.

In addition, Hypo Luxa is right, he does it in a friendly manner and is non-offensive, so play nice please.

Stay safe,
OGBG,

I agree with you on this. Enough with the repetitious posts. It is rather a pain in the ass to read the same post on multiple forums.

Kapalua
07-21-07, 07:10
But how do you delete. The only button I see is 'quote'.
If you're logged on to the forum with your member name, you should be able to see a button marked "EDIT" in the lower right corner of your own message. Clicking on that button should enable you to edit or delete the message.

Kapalua
07-23-07, 02:57
If you're logged on to the forum with your member name, you should be able to see a button marked "EDIT" in the lower right corner of your own message. Clicking on that button should enable you to edit or delete the message.
Ooops, it appears that my previous advice was not completely correct. Looking at my older messages, I see that the "EDIT" button has disappeared. It seems that the "EDIT" button is only available for a limited period of time after a message is posted.

Makana9
07-23-07, 15:26
I remember seeing Emma's in the PS, and just like a few of you, drove around the blocks(a few times) before slowing down and seeing the neon on & the van in the driveway.

I thought, damn, is this a setup by the LE station?

Any updates on girls there?

Saw some earlier posts here, just wondering, sounds good, but again, just the carefulness in me (LE right there, lol)

Thanks for the info.

Have fun,

K

Smily75
09-06-07, 21:37
Anyone got better directions to this place. I turned off s. Beritenia on to alapi and ended up on Kinau. Didn't see any paintball sign. Any clue on where I whent wrong?

Sdrom
09-08-07, 17:10
Anyone got better directions to this place. I turned off s. Beritenia on to alapi and ended up on Kinau. Didn't see any paintball sign. Any clue on where I whent wrong?The corner where you turn off of Beritenia onto Alapai is at the Homeworld furniture store.

Travel up Alapai and you will pass the drive up to the Homeworld rooftop parking (closed at night)

Just after that you get to the Alapai Cafe.

It's immediately past that. if you get to the intersection where the road forks right and straight (right being Kinau) then you just passed it.

It's set in the white curved building that follows the right forked road. and I do me IN. you won't see it from the road. You park in the small alleyway/parking lot and then you will see the 'open' sign.

Kapalua
09-10-07, 08:05
Didn't see any paintball sign.
The sign for "Paintball Central" is mauka of the entrance to the driveway leading to Emma's. The entrance to the driveway leading to Emma's is immediately mauka of Club Alapai Cafe, a business that is very easy to see on the Diamond Head side of Alapai Street.

Member #3973
09-15-07, 17:40
Stopped by last night about 10pm . Sign was off and the place dark.
Anyone knows what is going on?

Honolulu Chas
09-15-07, 20:51
Stopped by last night about 10pm . Sign was off and the place dark.
Anyone knows what is going on?

According to Julie, she wasn't feeling well, and the other ladies didn't come in to work. Just temporary.

Subway45
09-23-07, 20:48
Went to check out Emma's as I have been a Ohana patron in the past with Julie/Choi and was curious about Nana. Went on Sat around noon, but the OPEN sign was not on. I parked on the street and walk over to check it out, two Korean women were upstairs drinking coffee and when they saw me, one was quick to come down and let me in. I asked about the girls that worked at Ohana and this woman told me that they weren't there anymore. Dissappointed, I started to leave but she told me to stay and said she has a good Korean provider. Now, honestly, I was really interested in a good massage, and if there were small extras, I would be fine as I wasn't looking for FS. Wasn't in the mood at the time. A couple of minutes later, this tough looking Korean woman comes in named Nina or Lina in her forties with a pretty solid built. My immediate thought was, definitely no FS, and happy ending not with this woman. I didn't want to bolt as I really wanted a good massage and she looked like she could deliver a good strong massage. She definitely gave me what I wanted. Worked out all of the kinks. When done with the massage, I was ready to leave (and give her a decent tip) w/o any further happy ending but then she disrobes and in a low voice goes, "What else can I service you with? " I was a really not ready for this and just told her, "I only have a see-note, and you can have that just for the great massage. " Then, surprisingly she says, "Oh that's okay, next time you can bring more. " Then without second thought she slips on a condom and goes into the whole deal. CBJ w/ fingering, CFS. I almost have a feeling what women experience with date rape. Sheesh. After, I asked her about Choi and Nana and she said that because of LE, they hide upstairs and only service people that they know or who contact them in advance. I am too scared to go back.

L 4
A 9
S 7
FF (Fear Factor) 9

Higuy
09-24-07, 03:51
Went to check out Emma's as I have been a Ohana patron in the past with Julie/Choi and was curious about Nana. Went on Sat around noon, but the OPEN sign was not on. I parked on the street and walk over to check it out, two Korean women were upstairs drinking coffee and when they saw me, one was quick to come down and let me in. I asked about the girls that worked at Ohana and this woman told me that they weren't there anymore. Dissappointed, I started to leave but she told me to stay and said she has a good Korean provider. Now, honestly, I was really interested in a good massage, and if there were small extras, I would be fine as I wasn't looking for FS. Wasn't in the mood at the time. A couple of minutes later, this tough looking Korean woman comes in named Nina or Lina in her forties with a pretty solid built. My immediate thought was, definitely no FS, and happy ending not with this woman. I didn't want to bolt as I really wanted a good massage and she looked like she could deliver a good strong massage. She definitely gave me what I wanted. Worked out all of the kinks. When done with the massage, I was ready to leave (and give her a decent tip) w/o any further happy ending but then she disrobes and in a low voice goes, "What else can I service you with? " I was a really not ready for this and just told her, "I only have a see-note, and you can have that just for the great massage. " Then, surprisingly she says, "Oh that's okay, next time you can bring more. " Then without second thought she slips on a condom and goes into the whole deal. CBJ w/ fingering, CFS. I almost have a feeling what women experience with date rape. Sheesh. After, I asked her about Choi and Nana and she said that because of LE, they hide upstairs and only service people that they know or who contact them in advance. I am too scared to go back.

L 4
A 9
S 7
FF (Fear Factor) 9Hey SubWay,

Can you define a bit more what you mean by "tough looking"? Big muscles? lol

Tats?

Three teeth?

Chewing a stoggie? lol

Subway45
09-24-07, 13:47
Tough looking is like those North Korean women soldiers that you see marching in those parades. The woman is solid, kink of chunky but not really fat. She has no curves to her body. This is the best image on the internet that I could find to describe her, the one on the left.

http://www.philben.net/images/blog/fatkoreans.jpg

Alohashorts
09-25-07, 01:57
Tough looking is like those North Korean women soldiers that you see marching in those parades. The woman is solid, kink of chunky but not really fat. She has no curves to her body. This is the best image on the internet that I could find to describe her, the one on the left.

http://www.philben.net/images/blog/fatkoreans.jpgThanks for the visual.

I guess tough would adequately describe her. lmao

Koolaukid
09-25-07, 13:30
I am too scared to go back.Did you set up any rules or did you just let her have her way with you?

Was she able to throw you around like a spinner? lol

Koolaukid

Jet Ranger
09-26-07, 11:56

http://www.philben.net/images/blog/fatkoreans.jpgWhile I prefer my providers to be thin and curvy, sometimes the less than great looking providers can really deliver spectacular GFE service, often doing things that some of the younger, more attractive cuties refuse to do (e.g. BBBJ, AR, DATY, DFK, etc.) Sometimes these women will even offer BBFS if you're into that.

Of course, we all need to draw the line somewhere when it comes to looks and value for $ paid, but remember, you're going to get serviced, you're probably not going there looking for a GF or wife.

Makana9
09-26-07, 14:09
While I prefer my providers to be thin and curvy, sometimes the less than great looking providers can really deliver spectacular GFE service, often doing things that some of the younger, more attractive cuties refuse to do (e.g. BBBJ, AR, DATY, DFK, etc.) Sometimes these women will even offer BBFS if you're into that.

Of course, we all need to draw the line somewhere when it comes to looks and value for $ paid, but remember, you're going to get serviced, you're probably not going there looking for a GF or wife.It is all in the menu offered.

It is a pretty rare occasion when you can get a hottie with the bod to match and she FS like a PSE or like there is no tomorrow.

They are out there, just pickens slimmer now with LE and all & as usual, not all the time the more $$$, the better the service, some even high $$$$$ ladies FS is way too mechanical, rushed, and downright SUCKS(pardon the pun). There are a few avg. Providers that make up their avg. Looks for GREAT GFE-FS-to even BBBFS(if that is what you so desire, and you don't value your safety) That is why some ladies; AMPs, to GFEs, to PSEs, KB-VB-TB, to even SWs where YMMV, truthfully. That is why; you like, get the #, get info, get friendly, and she will be a keeper for ya. Speaking from yrs. of mongerings.

Asian Thrill
09-27-07, 02:33
I saw Laura again in the recent weeks. She was not there at first, so I waited. Eventually she showed up and had a great session. I had way to much to drink that night, but it was all good. She tried to make me go twice, but given no break in between and the beers, I was unable to pop. It was fun trying though.

I might swing past again to see her. She is a nice girl and treats her guests well.

I heard a rumor there will be new girls. Based on the recent post, sounds like it is true. Any others?

AT

Member #3973
09-28-07, 06:55
I saw Laura again in the recent weeks. She was not there at first, so I waited. Eventually she showed up and had a great session. I had way to much to drink that night, but it was all good. She tried to make me go twice, but given no break in between and the beers, I was unable to pop. It was fun trying though.

I might swing past again to see her. She is a nice girl and treats her guests well.

I heard a rumor there will be new girls. Based on the recent post, sounds like it is true. Any others?

AT

Sounds like Laura gives good service. Could you give more details about
her looks (curvy, slim, As, Bs Cs or Ds, short or long hair, 20ies, 30ies
or 40ies, height?, Korean (duh!). I have occasionally seen other women
enter Emmas when I've been outside Alapai Cafe, but I only know of
Julie (aka Choi) and Nana working there regularly. Could Laura be
the same girl as Nana?

Lkjhgf
09-28-07, 11:45

ATAt, can you find out if this is the same Laura that use to be at Rainbow 7 on Ward street, left side, about 2 or 3 years ago? She is my all time great, every thing like you said and better, think she went back to new york. Another great one was suzie from vip, but got married. If laura is the same person, I'll buy the place or take her home. If any can confirm.

Thanks, be safe

Asian Thrill
10-05-07, 03:32
Myren1900:

I think she also goes by Nana based on the reports I have seen. She never used that name with me, so I can not say for sure. I have been there several times now and have only seen 2 girls. Like you said Laura (Nana?) and Julie/Choi. Julie has actually told me both names. Kind of wierd because I have asked for her by Choi and she acts like she didn't understand.

I heard they were getting new girls. Have not been back since.

I am bad with descriptions, but here goes... 30s, medium to long hair, Ds and a little saggy, short maybe 5'1", not slim, but not big. Hope that helps.

AT

Sounds like Laura gives good service. Could you give more details about
her looks (curvy, slim, As, Bs Cs or Ds, short or long hair, 20ies, 30ies
or 40ies, height?, Korean (duh!). I have occasionally seen other women
enter Emmas when I've been outside Alapai Cafe, but I only know of
Julie (aka Choi) and Nana working there regularly. Could Laura be
the same girl as Nana?

John Ross
10-05-07, 04:32
Myren1900:

I think she also goes by Nana based on the reports I have seen. She never used that name with me, so I can not say for sure. I have been there several times now and have only seen 2 girls. Like you said Laura (Nana?) and Julie/Choi. Julie has actually told me both names. Kind of wierd because I have asked for her by Choi and she acts like she didn't understand.

I heard they were getting new girls. Have not been back since.

I am bad with descriptions, but here goes... 30s, medium to long hair, Ds and a little saggy, short maybe 5'1", not slim, but not big. Hope that helps.

AT
Sounds like Nana. Does she wear a black sundress with small flowers or a similar dress in yellow? Btw, I think they are Cs (enhanced) and she's probably in her 40s.

Member #3973
10-17-07, 06:58
Heard that Emma changed name to Mai Relaxation and got
new management.

Has anyone been there recently?
Are there any changes in providers?

John Ross
10-17-07, 07:31
Heard that Emma changed name to Mai Relaxation and got
new management.

Has anyone been there recently?
Are there any changes in providers?
No change in providers. Nana is on vacation and Julie just got back from vacation. There is supposed to be another provider, but did not see her...yet.

Member #3973
11-01-07, 19:13
Saw Julie again this week. No one else available she told me.
She is always in a good mood, very sweet and provided good
service, although a bit rushed. All covered. Tip $.3

F 9 B 7 A 9 S 7

Nana is still not there, but no reason was given. I was told there was new pretty haole girl working there now, but did not see her.

First Try
01-24-08, 20:12
ust got back from Emma's. My first time there and not as hard to find. It's the driveway immediately after the Alapai Cafe. I parked on the street and saw the infamous "open" sign. Rang the doorbell and it was answered by Tammie. She's 25-30 years old, 5"3", about 36C or D with just below the shoulder black hair. Korean, fair skin with a little stomach. She let me in, asked me if I'd been there before & I said no. I told her I just came from Ohana and no one answered the doorbell or phone. I know I should have said yes but I'm not the best liar but I gave her as many facts about Ohana as I could. Tammie tried to work at Ohana so she knew Kimberly/Ruby. I told her about Julie/Choi used to work there.

I showered, laid on the table without a towel. Average technique on back & legs, flipped over & covered my privates with towel. Massage plus a facial. She asked me if she could do anything else. I said BJ. She was skeptical I was LE, I did a quick breast grab & pussy stroke. She wanted to know where I work. I said the state. She wanted to know what department~ I said DLNR (it's a big dept. & I know a lot of employees there). I think she was satisfied, laid next to me, felt me up. I returned the favor, she pulled her thong to the side and massaged her, she got wet in a few seconds, I sucked on her boobs. Then she applied the cover, started a BJ and got and removed her thong. I thought she was going to do some Russian. No! she asked if I did everything at Ohana~ I said sometimes (lie). I reminded her I only brought $ for BJ. She said that's OK she's horny. She rides me a bit then asks me to get on top. I'm so excited I blow in few minutes, I think she O~ funny faces. I shower, dress & tip her 0.8. I will tip her extra next time & fellow mongers don't take advantage of her

L 7.5 MILFish with bigguns
A 9 would have been a 10 without the interrogation
S 10 I got a bonus & will switch

This place is clean!

Jrad0205
12-03-08, 21:12
I'm working in the area and was wondering if this place is still open? Anyone have an update?

Stangman808
12-03-08, 23:01
I'm working in the area and was wondering if this place is still open? Anyone have an update?EMMA'S is now known as FANTASIA. Go to the MASSAGE PALOR REPORTS thread and do a search on the thread for "FANTASIA".

Jimmiedean
12-04-08, 03:22
I'm working in the area and was wondering if this place is still open? Anyone have an update?Yeah it's open but called Fantasia. Look under amps and try entering Fantasia in your search. Right by Alapai Cafe

Aaron Colt
12-04-08, 04:03
I'm working in the area and was wondering if this place is still open? Anyone have an update?

Still open but the name is Fantasia. Check it out and report back.

Crude Dude
11-14-09, 01:40
After reading the ff, I decided to try one of the thai massages at CC.

When I was checking in at the parking kiosk the lady mistakenly mentioned Mai Relaxation parking pass.

Tried to look it up. Couldn't find it.
Anybody know where it is.