PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Wiregrass
02-12-08, 21:55
Sometimes I disgust even myself.

Due to family members being around, it'd been nearly a week since I'd been out shopping. But today I had a little free time and I was anxiously out the door.

I hurriedly made my rounds seeing only the previously mentioned Amy, I passed her by while hoping for better pickings; I did extend a little wave and a friendly smile. In retrospect, as nothing else turned up, I should have stopped then/there. But that is often the case with mongering: too little and/or too late.

As I had a dental cleaning appointment to get to (no cavities) I didn't have much time left; reluctantly I headed over to the sleaziest of the several establishments that I've visited before. I obviously hoped that I'd get lucky there.

What greeted me was bad/ no, make that BAD (a sad 42 yo: fat, ugly, wearing bent glasses and showing fuzzy yellowed teeth); after quickly looking around I was able to determine that it was bad (if available) or nothing. A few card playing drunks pushed me towards talking to her, explaining that she'd stumbled in the night before. They probably only wanted to know what the real deal was. I had second thoughts but was gonna be the gentleman.

So I spoke with her; she said that she had been dumped here (in Dothan - by her husband) and she needed food/ money. I offered my sympathies and as I was about to leave she made a desperate offer, further explaining that she'd never done this before. I believe this probably was true and so I back tracked, re-thought, and accepted. After all, I was getting desperate and I didn't want the dental hygienist to see me aroused.

Well, her skills were that of a bored housewife /love doll. Not hurrying me but also offering no outward pleasure signs either; I like to think the gal is enjoying it at least a little bit. The extra cushion did make for a very comfortable saddle, and she was well endowed with nice /soft melons; I did hear some wet slurpy sounds, but felt very little. She will need some better contact skills if she plans to continue this course of self-support. The only reason that it eventually worked was due to my active imagination.

I don't know how she found her way to this establishment, but here she is: far away from home (Tennessee) and stranded in my town. Someone please come and get her.

Or bring a double bag and a five spot. Perhaps you can ride it too.

Grl Lvr601
02-14-08, 00:49
Good story wiregrass. I know what you mean about the hygenist. My dentist used to have a hygenist that was a total MILF. I don't think I ever got a boner there but she was definitly sweet to look at.

Speaking of disgust, well I was out cruising Gadsden on Sunday, saw a little on the east side of the river and two very much possibles on the main drag in town. I was out doing some window shopping and one of the possibles came by and we talked a bit. Problem is her teeth were so bad I don't think I could have got it up with her and if I did I would have probably run off and become a munk afterwards. The candy on the east side of the river looked better but it was gone by the time I made my rounds back that way. I'll have some free "unsupervised" time soon and may pick up one of the girls for a motel date.

Clark Kent
02-14-08, 02:11
It looks like sometime soon I might just take a drive up to Gadsden and see where these areas you speak of are that are active SW areas. I used to be quite familiar with Gadsden, as a WSW I met in Birmingham back in '90 was from Gadsden, and once she and I got to know each other much better I used to go up there with her about every other week. The main area I noticed back then that was prime SW area was Tuscaloosa Avenue from the end by the old movie theater to the main strip that ran through the projects. I occasionally saw a SW on Broad? I believe, usually around a pay phone near a furniture store called Isbells. But the main active area was Tuscaloosa. What's funny is in the reports lately, it seems as if Tuscaloosa is completely dead now. You'd think with that being the area where the projects are, it would be popping with activity. Back then, we went all over the city since she had relatives and friends all over as well as men she could get money out of. The other areas we went didn't seem to have much going on in the way of SW, but we didn't spend much time anywhere else but Tuscaloosa, an old bar called Hot Shots, and the Moose Lodge. I knew how to get places, but names of roads I wasn't too familiar with. Her name was Pam, and she'd be 44 now. I haven't heard from her since April of '92. I did find a my$pace page of her daughter's, though, who was around 3 when I knew her mother, and is 19 now. It didn't have a mention of her mother on there, and I'm kind of thinking it might be a bad idea to try to ask her daughter how her mother is. Though I would like to know what happened to her and if she's doing okay.

Member #4198
02-14-08, 02:22
Clark,

In intrest of disclosure, I've moved away from the area as of January. With that said, before I left, Tuscaloosa was a dead area. East Broad is the place to cruise. By the stores there is action throughout the day/night. Look for a street named Park. On Park st. there is a red brick general store, beside that store there is a loft with stairs going up stairs. Around dusk, through the night, there are a number of girls hanging around there. They range from young to old, good to bad. Good luck!

Aside from that, I've still found nothing in Tuscaloosa(the city.)

What Not
02-15-08, 00:35
Clark, Dirty Dog is correct in his information, but it has been slow lately in the East Broad area also. Occasionally, you can find girls on Hoke St. between Litchfield Ave and Meighan Blvd (278-431), but this area has been hit or miss for the last couple of months. I found Brandi out on Saturday nite on Hoke for the first time in two months, and her attitude seemed much improved. You can glance as you pass the convenience stores, but most of the girls have been banned from their premises. If anyone is interested, there are some in-house services and take-out possible at Foxy's on 278 at the county line.

Grl Lvr601
02-15-08, 00:54
What Not, while I've found the east side of the Coosa (in Gadsden) to be hit and miss I've seen quite a few hits, sometimes just off of the main streets as I've seen girls on side streets just off of Hoke. I should go look up Brandi tonight seeing as how my frigid ***** of a wife has no interest in taking care of business....that didn't sound bitter did it?

Is Foxy's on the west side of the county?

Clark Kent
02-15-08, 02:18
Thanks for the information. I'm going to have some free days soon, and I was thinking of going somewhere off my beaten path to look around. I'm still contemplating on going to Atlanta during that time, and might only have a day or so to pick from. I'd just hate to go somewhere that it's more miss than hit, and it sounds like Gadsden is more miss lately. I just can't see how Tuscaloosa Ave. can be so dead. It always has looked to me to be prime SW area, but maybe that's what makes it so dead. I know my friend used to go down the strip off Tuscaloosa to get her dope, and we knew quite a few people in that area back then. Anyway, thanks for the tips.

Traveler07
02-15-08, 02:34
Spent the evening crusing around Anniston tonight earlier around 9 and another trip around 11 cruising noble and the sides streets back to walnut and there was nothing to speak of, the only woman I saw was bundled up on a pay phone. Has the area's shifted or was it too cold for ladies?

What Not
02-15-08, 20:39
Foxy's is just off of 278 at the Blount county line. I had to make a quick trip to Attalla this afternoon just after 4:00, and I saw a BSW on Forrest Ave. just east of the viaduct at the old steel plant. She was on one side of the road as I was going and on the other when I came back. She looked to be in her 30's and looked okay. I also noticed that there have been a lot of buildings torn down across from the old Texaco Station just west of 12th St. on Forrest Ave. where I had seen some possibles in the past. The BSW was the first girl that I have seen on Forrest in quite some time.

Grl Lvr601
02-17-08, 04:55
Whew, just in from a long night of mongering. Thought it was going to be a total strike out.

First, cruised the known areas in east Gadsden and some on the west side from about 6:30pm until after 8:30pm. Nothing, zero, nada. I figured if I made another pass on East Broad that I'd basically be asking the LEOs to pull me over so I retreated home for a while.

Went back out at around 11:30pm, cruised the same areas for about 45 minutes, still nothing so I decided to go to Foxys (see What Not's reports). The dancers at Foxys were so-so. When I pressed one of them about "extra" services she told me "their little ***** had made her money and left". I don't know if that was true or if they just weren't sure about me since it was my first time there. I did get stupid and bought a private dance. The dance was excellent but only served to give me a bigger case of blue balls.

On the way back through Gadsden I decided to make another run at the east side of the river. I spotted a possible at a run down motel and pulled in there. The girl said her name was Ashlyn and was very pointed about making sure I didn't call her Ashly. I broke a basic monger rule and went to a house with her, made the required donation and she acted like she was giving the house thier cut and split. Ashlyn (or maybe Ashly) is WSW, long curly hair , sort of brownish blonde, with a piercing above her right eye. If you pick this girl up don't pay until the deed is done.

Now for the upside, at this same house were two other girls, one was Sherry who is the one I was looking for in the first place. The reports about her are right, excellent oral skills. She is friendly as can be. I would definitly try her again and now I know, at least for a while, where she hangs out.

One last note, on the way home after all of that I saw Brandi hanging out at her spot near Hoke St. By thtat time it was like 2:30am.

Between getting ripped off and paying the dancers at Foxys the night cost me about 4x what I intended but at least I know where to find Sherry.

Tide Monger
02-17-08, 20:58
Whew, just in from a long night of mongering. Thought it was going to be a total strike out.

First, cruised the known areas in east Gadsden and some on the west side from about 6:30pm until after 8:30pm. Nothing, zero, nada. I figured if I made another pass on East Broad that I'd basically be asking the LEOs to pull me over so I retreated home for a while.

Went back out at around 11:30pm, cruised the same areas for about 45 minutes, still nothing so I decided to go to Foxys (see What Not's reports). The dancers at Foxys were so-so. When I pressed one of them about "extra" services she told me "their little ***** had made her money and left". I don't know if that was true or if they just weren't sure about me since it was my first time there. I did get stupid and bought a private dance. The dance was excellent but only served to give me a bigger case of blue balls.

On the way back through Gadsden I decided to make another run at the east side of the river. I spotted a possible at a run down motel and pulled in there. The girl said her name was Ashlyn and was very pointed about making sure I didn't call her Ashly. I broke a basic monger rule and went to a house with her, made the required donation and she acted like she was giving the house thier cut and split. Ashlyn (or maybe Ashly) is WSW, long curly hair , sort of brownish blonde, with a piercing above her right eye. If you pick this girl up don't pay until the deed is done.

Now for the upside, at this same house were two other girls, one was Sherry who is the one I was looking for in the first place. The reports about her are right, excellent oral skills. She is friendly as can be. I would definitly try her again and now I know, at least for a while, where she hangs out.

One last note, on the way home after all of that I saw Brandi hanging out at her spot near Hoke St. By thtat time it was like 2:30am.

Between getting ripped off and paying the dancers at Foxys the night cost me about 4x what I intended but at least I know where to find Sherry.

That sux GL. But you know exactly where you made the mistake. Now wait a week or 2, find her again (she'll forget you by then), pretend you have never seen her. Insist on paying after the deed "because you want to give her a tip based on her performance".
Get what you came for, then remind her that she ripped you off before, and that you already paid. Throw her a $5 bill for the tip, and kick her out.
This has worked twice for me. They'll be pissed, but so were you.

Wiregrass
02-18-08, 10:37
Tide, I'm sure you mean well, (and they DO deserve such) but I'm confident it's NOT good advice. The gal may not be as sane/reasonable as you were. I had one once pull a knife because she didn't like my telling her NO, she wanted too much. Another had a box cutter. Imagine what they are capable of if following your advice.

The few times I've run into this situation, I've reminded the gals upfront about how they ripped me off the previous time. If they're still interested, then I negotiate a significantly discounted rate, with payment due only after the deed. And that becomes the new flat rate with them.

What I'm saying is ..... I always live up to my end of the bargain, but I drive a HARD bargain.
Take it, or Leave it!

YMMV. Be Safe.

Wiregrass
02-18-08, 23:55
First chance in awhile (again), and so off to the races I went. It was an outstanding sun-shiny day and so I cruised for well over 3 hours; occasionally seeing possibilities but either hesitating or outright losing sight of them.

Hey, I even saw the previously mentioned BAD/Tenn, and she WAS walking. Perhaps looking a little better (composure wise) but still nothing to write home about. I lied to her - Saying maybe later; there was NO MAYBE truly intended here.

Ultimately I found Mary, an old lost friend. She went to jail last spring (assault according to the court record, self defense according to her). Anyways, during her time in jail and the halfway house she put on a few (25? ) pounds. And apparently swapped weed for beer. Good for her!

The funny thing about Mary (black 41 yo) is that she is both an admitted Dyke and a great FS gal. She prefers her girlfriends, yet simultaneously makes me feel special. And by FS I mean FULL, there has not been a single request that she has ever refused/ met! For this dirty old man, that says alot! Please don't embarrass me by asking for further details. She even states that one day "just for me" she will demonstrate her girly services - FREE as a courtesy to this extremely interested in watching once kind of guy.

Originally she was quite frail, but I liked that; however after jail she now looks even better. The additional weight gave her a nice small set /as opposed to previously nothing but HARD nipples. And now a fine/ full heart shaped ass as compared to her original hard/flat cheeks. She always sported a thin natural muff cover- and it always smelled just so fine and clean; very much like I imagine vintage/virgin pussy might. Extremely Yumm yummy! I've eaten it before - but not today. Her hips always get to thrusting and TREMBLING rather quickly; I guess both men and womens tongues are very similar once you close your eyes. Todays experience was picnic style/ out in the woods.

The best deal is that I know where she is living / with an Uncle; now I can drive up and just toot the horn (a very forbidden tactic for MY daughters boyfriends while they were growing up).

Mary claims that I am the first MAN since her lockup. She doesn't walk the streets; I originally found her bicycling on a park pathway. Does that count as peddling pussy? She is a cheerful, tolerant, take my time kind of girl. Donation of a Hamilton, and about 4 gal of gas. I will visit again.

Perhaps I'm getting old, but if felt REAL good.

Turtleluver
02-20-08, 00:55
There used to be a lot of girls working on Noble or on 22nd off of Noble. Now the only girls working are on 29th off of Noble or on 16th in West Anniston. I was on 16th just a few mins ago and saw a bsw mid-thirty's not bad.

Advise: These girls on 16th will usually give a bj for 10 roses and fs for 20 or maybe 30. Don't mess this up! I like my fun cheap!

Wiregrass
02-20-08, 20:38
Don't let them try and convince you that everyone goes 50 or more.

My kids used to try similar things - about their friends later bedtimes.

Keep them hungry and they'll try to please harder.

Wiregrass
02-22-08, 14:54
Not much to tell here, but I'll rant anyways. Yesterday it was (as true Southerners would call it) "slam raining". Not a good day for looking.

Regardless, I searched my old haunts (the Dixie area); things sure were mighty wet and quiet. All I saw was a ? trying to flag me down from a front porch. Only 150 feet away sat a parked / marked squad car. Nope, I just kept on going and left the area; after performing a couple of Home Depot chores I returned for another look-see (perhaps after 90 min. or so). I rode for about an hour this time, still in the rain (but lighter by this time).

Well guess what I finally found? The previously mentioned Tammy; she gave me a hug/peck upon getting in the car and said she was sure glad I came back! She explained it was her that was flagging me earlier. And she never saw the marked car.

But with no place of her own and it being too wet for picnic style, I foresaw trouble. I will first give you the good news, then the bad.

She is still just as cute and sweet as all get out; this time I didn't smell any perfume on her. The head was very good (slow, deep, wet). Her boobs are incredibly firm (and succulent) and she again presented nice erect nipples for my pleasure (maybe it is my charm). I guess the tight jeans were still damp too, cause she sure had a problem with them, requiring me to help her with them. And, of course, wearing some pretty little girl panties underneath!

The bad. Due to the rain this required a true car date. I told her going in to this that I usually can't do what I need to do in this type of cramped environment. WELL, her confidence, looks and personality led me astray. She tried her best but ultimately I was unable to score.

But it was good to see / touch her again. Incidentally, I didn't have any extra to tip with, but I donated all that I had, 15 kisses for the pretty smile.

She hasn't yet asked for anything in return.

She certainly is worth much more than I've given her.

Wiregrass
02-23-08, 21:25
What a bummer.

It was a beautiful day, so I made numerous short runs looking.

I saw a few options / but wouldn't stoop that low.

Perhaps on another day; but the urge wasn't urgent today.

Went home and surfed for some smut!

Wiregrass
02-25-08, 20:31
Yes, I confess to you my good fellow mongers, I am a scoundrel. I finally scored with a bored / separated housewife that I'd been chatting up for several months; today she fell victim to my lies.

Wow, I just realized, I've already forgotten her name. Ahh, Miranda; 34 yo white mother of 3-4 kids. Her kids live with the father who is, of course, another scoundrel. Part of my success story was letting her vent about him while all the time I'm nodding in complete agreement! There probably was some truth in what she said, but I really didn't care; what I wanted was hidden inside those snug britches.

I have previously performed some brief light stroking and a bit of ass cupping when hugging her. But just enough to let her know that she was desirable / NOT a full body press. Today she surprised me by saying she wanted me.

Do you remember on Jerry Seinfeld where this girl looked both good and bad, depending on the light? Well, Miranda is very much like that. She looks much better across the room (or up close in a darkened room) vs. Daylight where you can see the heavy makeup. I don't know what color her eyes are but they often look sorrowful / maybe just an attention ploy, but I sure fell for them.

She is blond, but fake as it turns out. Her sparse carpet is of a very fine texture and BRIGHT RED. Her boobs turned out to be fake to, but not by a surgeon; rather from one of those overly stuffed push up bras (also in bright red). She had more belly fat than I expected, covered by very pale skin splattered with freckles. Those baby back boobs had nice contrasting PINK knobs.

She promptly headed over to the Head to administer services but it was poor; short rapid hand strokes while holding a little bit in the mouth. Her breathing did start to sound "excited" and I could see her pulse racing on her neck. She said she couldn't wait for me to recip, so.....

Now the fun part: When I first mounted her I intentionally teased the hot spot a bit. She eagerly made a grab to guide it properly; once I penetrated her she let out a whimper and then..... Honest to goodness truth..... Her head kind of rolled back; she started working the tongue and was dribbling drool. Next thing I know she was actually showing nothing but the WHITE part of her eyes thru fluttering eyelids / very much like my dogs do when they are napping/ dreaming. Every time I shifted or changed strokes her eyes would quickly refocus, then go back to all white. I paused once to ask if she was OK; her response was DON'T STOP.

I don't know if that's her way of climaxing or years of faking it, but it was a different kind of experience for me. And no she was not on any drug trip, at least not this particular day. I had once seen her in a bit of stupor; she let me gently run my finger along her zipper that particular day (the scoundrel in me again). She never mentions any drug use as a possible reason for her failed marriage, but I'm thinking maybe that's why Daddy has the kids?

She later asked me to buy her some cigarettes. Instead I offered her a Jackson; she accepted but insisted it was only a loan because she wasn't a *****. Not that I believe what she had to say. But when her income tax refund comes back she's gonna repay it. I hope she doesn't, then I can use it towards my next visit.

I want to have the red carpet treatment again!

MOD MAN, WHY DID YOU EXCHANGE MY "W" WORD FOR ALL STARS?
ALTHOUGH IT WAS NOT IN QUOTES, IT WAS THE WORD SHE USED.
IS THAT A FORBIDDEN WORD ON THIS FORUM?

Wiregrass
02-28-08, 19:20
Don't you just hate it when you get home and after the deed find unexpected blood stains in your shorts?

It happened to me again yesterday.

One day I expect it'll bust me. This time I was able to wash a load of clothes, but on occasion, I've had to hide them in the outdoor trash.

I guess I should practice the Sadamn Hussein (SP?) sons' trick, where he carried extra shorts in a briefcase.

LOL - He also had Viagra on board.

Clark Kent
02-29-08, 04:25
How about if the s.o. DID find something, such as an unused condom in the area between the seat and the door, lol. That happened to me recently. The thing is, I can understand in certain situations finding a condom would look bad, but it could have been worse, lol. It could have been a USED condom. It being unused I was able to say some inane excuse and get out of it without further questions. The condom being from someone I know wouldn't intentionally leave something in my car like that, especially since that's part of the SW's field kit they usually have with them, lol. I imagine I need to check better, though.

Wiregrass
02-29-08, 12:23
On the perspective of her finding a rubber; I had a vasectomy nearly 25 years ago.

But yes, I've made it a habit to look for things left behind: once I found a crack pipe, once a comb, once a knife, once a $5 bill. And I make it a habit to ask the gal to look/verify too. Obviously they still can/ do leave things.

So be careful!

Grl Lvr601
03-02-08, 01:19
Speaking of the "oh, shit". A few weeks back I found a lip gloss in my car. It didn't even occur to me that it might have belonged to a provider until the instant I told my daughter she must have left her lip gloss in the car. Just as soon as I said that I realized I may have f'd up. Fortunately she listened about as well as normal so it didn't register.

Another possible problem with LE encounters in smaller towns is all of the nosy people with scanners. I can just see one of my wife's firends asking why LE was running my car tag.

Clark Kent
03-02-08, 12:38
I forgot about the perfume and the earring that appeared in my car one time. The perfume I found myself while digging my hand behind the seat looking for something that fell. It was one of those colored bottles they sell at the registers in gas stations of those imitation perfumes. I actually put it somewhere in the car myself and yes it was found, and I just said I found it in the parking lot in a gas station. But I messed up on the earring. I found an earring and handed it to my s.o. thinking it was hers. Wrong. So I just had to say I assumed a friend of mine dropped it out of his pocket or something. It was believed. {rolls eyes}

Wiregrass
03-02-08, 21:04
It was believed. {rolls eyes}

Well I believe that she only led you to believe that she believed;

she's still waiting for the opportunity to pounce on you.

Next time, just throw it away.

I hope to get lucky soon - my nerves are getting edgy and wifey won't be leaving me alone for another two days.

Where are you Ms Sweet young thing?

JimBob69
03-03-08, 14:07
Another girl from China is in Gasden apartment. Abouty 40 yr old. Named Sue, Friday was her first day re-opened. Got full service but her hole was big enough to drive a Mac truck into. Could not fill anything in mish so I had her get into cow girl. Still could not fill. Finished with HJ. Total 1. 2. Probably will not return as long as sha is there, PM for phone number, she is still not listed in the newspaper

Ginal
03-04-08, 10:06
Does any one have information on Gadsden posts from CL. Have been seeing two different. One says married white lady of 33 and the other is for 29 yearold. Does anyone have pics. Has any one talked to them. Open reply of PM would be appreciated.

Traveler07
03-04-08, 12:50
I made a trip through the ABC before the bottom dropped out last night and saw one WSW by the parade and Ole English Inn, slowed down to talk but got too good of a look at her at best a 2 and passed. Saw nothing else before the rain came.

Wiregrass
03-04-08, 19:49
Today I got real lucky. I picked up a school girl, fresh off the bus.

Thats right; my previously mentioned Tammy got off a city transit bus (with her backpack and college school books) directly in front of me.

She spotted me first and wanted to play before hitting the books, so off we went to look for an available picnic spot. I've described her before; she is sweet and sexy as all get out.

The most memorable thing about today was the FIT. I hadn't noticed it with her before, and so perhaps todays visit was an exception, but she fit me real well. I remember several gals from years past who had "the fit". Their anatomy perfectly matches mine, and it just feels so fine, like a custom saddle I suppose. Have any of you experienced this rare phenomenon before?

I hope todays fit experience will repeat.

JG1
03-04-08, 23:35
And I thought I was the only one who had noticed this. Yes, about 10 years ago at "Sherry's Ranch", a legal brothel, in Pahrump, Nevada (outside Las Vegas). She was a girl from California making some summer money.

Her anatomy was very different that the usual, and a perfect "fit"... at least for me. Quite a strange phenomenon, I agree. I haven't come across (excuse the expression) another like that since. I can't imagine I'm a whole lot different than most guys - I just think her "taper" was such that it provided more friction deeper in.

Wiregrass
03-05-08, 08:48
Yes, it is so fine. My first time was in early 1981, in the Etawan (Sp? ) area of Seoul Korea. I would freq visit this ugly, chubby gal because of the fit (and price). She wasn't good for much else, but she made it worth while. They all asked for $20, most would accept $10, but this one was always last choice and so $5 would work for the overnight visit!

The next time was with a local pay/play gal, about 1995. I often saw her for the same reason. She (or I) eventually lost it, as I still occasionally visit with her - as recently as a month ago. Back then, she came in a packaged deal, her and a much older friend. The friend was the one with oral skills and an available back door. Package price varied with what I had, 15-20 / 60-90 min of R&R.

There have been several one time deals; I'm hoping that yesterdays experience won't fall into that group. This ones sweet and cute.

Somehow their anatomy fills in / around your body parts to make it "just right". Over the years I've gained weight, and I think the examples of "just right" have gotten smaller to compensate for my getting bigger.

I don't know. It's just a guess. But you'll know /appreciate it when you experience it.

Mnepitjr
03-05-08, 17:49
Shame I don't live near Dothan.

All the college girls up here are stuck up.

Leftfoot
03-05-08, 19:00
I accidently threw the number away and it is not in this weeks paper. Thanks in advance.

Wiregrass
03-06-08, 10:40
All the college girls up here are stuck up.

Girls are basically the same all over America.

Remember, Momma taught them to strive for the very best and to wait for marriage.

So start by treating them like desirable young ladies and try to understand why they respond to you in that manner.

IN REREADING THIS - I MAY HAVE BEEN TOO HARSH. I'M SORRY; DON'T BLAME THE GALS - BLAME THE PARENTS OR EVEN PERHAPS YOURSELF.

FEMALES ALL RESPOND DIFFERENTLY; SOME WANT MR RIGHT, SOME LOOK FOR THE MONEY, SOME WANT HUMOR AND KNOWLEDGE.

OUR JOB IS TO CONVINCE THEM TO GIVE IT UP USING YOUR ASSETS. AGAIN, I'M SORRY FOR COMING OFF TOO STRONG.

Mnepitjr
03-06-08, 14:03
Thank you Grasshopper.

That kind of shows my age a little bit.

Wiregrass
03-08-08, 12:02
My bride (of many years) caught me earlier as I was attempting to post; this caused me to hastily close out the computer and lose my entire story. I need to be more careful.

Yesterday I was unsuccessful; but also more hopeful that I am close to reaching a deal with a lonely, older gal. I've been working my charms on her for awhile now.

I first met her in the grocery store; the second time she was pawning a small TV in a nearby shop. About the fourth /fifth time I observed her she was carrying food bags down the street; I stopped, she recognized me and accepted a ride back to her place. She has no car and walks everywhere.

Several other chance meetings have been routine but as we chatted I tried to get to know her - thru the sharing of personal fluff. Oh yes, I now love walking around the lake. She had previously been quite guarded, but now I've found her soft spot.

Yesterday I brought her some Kibbles and Bits! and she was pleased! That's right, I delivered dog food. Her life revolves around this dog. Knowing that money is tight I thought this would be an appropriate first gift. This dog is smaller than a cat, its tongue is always hanging out and he is as butt ugly as anything I've ever observed. But she loves him.

She is a 48-50 yo white gal - kind of plain with long straight hair, pretty eyes, a quiet voice/ almost sounding shy, always very neat and TINY - just the way I like em. Even her (small) place is immaculate. She's slowly selling off her possessions to live on; I am hopeful that if I continue to charm her that she'll one day give it up! I would gladly provide a few gifts in exchange for the privileges that she's holding on to.

She thinks I'm looking for a girlfriend and has made it perfectly clear that she is not a "WH*RE". I'll keep trying.

Clark Kent
03-10-08, 00:11
Once I read the part about the pawning of the TV, I thought you probably were thinking you'd like to be her pawn shop, lol, and she wouldn't have to sell off any material things either.

Wiregrass
03-10-08, 08:27
She did break away from my attempt to perform a little bit more than a hug.

I'll keep working on it - I strive to tease/ please.

Wife out of town tomorrow, and if I see her I'll try again.

Maybe I can give her a BONE.

Yakuzi
03-10-08, 21:41
I read E-prise had SW.

Any tips to where?

What Not
03-10-08, 23:51
After a couple of weeks of inactivity, I was out this afternoon. Saw a larger BSW on East Broad St. near the old Shell station and a small BSW east of there between 5 and 5:30. I don't recall seeing either of them before. I was not in a position to stop, but the second one was enticing. Both of them smiled and waved. I was back out around 8:00 and didn't see anybody on E. Broad St., but I saw three WSW in the Hoke St. area , and picked up Laura, a thin blond who was very friendly and who has excellent oral skills. Hopefully, as the weather improves, so will the availability of the girls. In the meantime, keep your eyes open and be safe.

Wiregrass
03-11-08, 09:36
i read e-prise had sw. any tips to where? now where did you read this?

it has been perhaps 3 years since i have shopped there.
prior to that there were numerous options (on both sides of the highway) surrounding city hall. those girls were generally late teens to early 20's / and black, if that's important to you. apparently there were some **** ones as well.

i know i was the fortunate one who broke the cherry on one 18/19 yo enterprise girl (2000- $15). she was quite verbally excited and most grateful to have passed over this big barrier. looking back, i remember tagging a couple of young inexperienced ones who probably lied about their age (late 90's). i guess it was a common thing back then.

unfortunately, virtually all of them were car dates only, and that is the reason why i stopped playing there.

several months after i stopped visiting, leo did an undercover sting (estimated may 05), directed mostly against these young girls - which i heard led to there going underground. one unfortunate 15 yo was busted in this sting!

my guess is that a new group likely would have returned by now.

perhaps it's time for me to try my luck over there also. nothing like that new stuff.
good luck, and don't forget to post your results/ both positive and negative.

Wiregrass
03-12-08, 22:06
Today I struck early and went home with a smile.

The first place I went to had a new/ down on her luck gal who had no qualms about servicing me for. 10. The negotiation was just that quick and easy. Once alone in the back room she started talking freely.

Allow me to introduce Jodie; a 40 yo heavy set white gal who is the mother of three teen boys. She is very sociable and quite friendly.

Her hubby is locked up in a Federal pen (long term) and so they are divorcing. Now according to her side of the story, she and a girlfriend came to our fine town (from Tenn) for a visit. This friend was stopped while driving Jodie's car alone. The girlfriend had outstanding warrants and so Leo searched the car and found something (not specified). The girlfriend went off to jail and the car was impounded. The fees to free the car far exceed what Jodie can pay and so she is temporarily stranded here while she tries to make bus fare to go back home. That now makes two Tenn. Ladies stranded in our little hamlet.

Now on to the good stuff! Jodie is not bad looking, just not great. She has shoulder length salt and pepper hair. AND she allowed me to undress her! Underneath her street clothes she was wearing a matched set of sexy black things. She started with oral but needed corrections to do something else with her hands / she was strangling poor Mr Johnson; I also told her how I liked oral. Which she gladly complied with. Great credits are due for her unexpected finger explorations. At that point the oral also become much better; slow, deep and wet.

I eventually had to stop her oral teasing /finger workings and I directed her to give me a splendid visual feast. She did. Because I was trying to slow things down, I focused on those lovely soft breasts. Unfortunately, I was still too anxious and had to quickly move on. On another day they will become a specific target.

Jumping on to that partially shaved thing gave me a prickly feeling. Otherwise the saddle offered wonderful comfort. Unfortunately, the cavity didn't have any life left to it; it required me to focus again on those breasts (and flashing eyes) while relying upon my imagination.

Because she was quite agreeable (and compliant) to everything I was asking for, I became embolded and inquired about the back door. She nodded with a flashing smile and told me where she stayed, saying next time. I should have guessed that she was OK with that, after all, she used her fingers to explore me.

So even tho the front door wasn't any good. As Arnold said. I'll be back. Those breasts and plump ass are providing her a second chance for my time and donations.

I did notice some potential conflicts in her story as she told it. And so I don't believe that it's all factual. But you know, I don't really care as long as I get mine. And she was happy with her donation.

Wiregrass
03-13-08, 17:48
Several days ago I traveled thru Ozark and noticed a new sign on what was the previously closed Tokyo Spa. I was up that way again today and noticed the place is still dark. The name was A1 (acupressure?); I guess it is possible that it's a legit therapy place (time will tell). I memorized the phone # that was posted (445-1119) but got no answer when I tried it. The number however did ring. I'll keep you advised if I hear anymore.

For those unfamiliar, Ozark is about 20 miles north of Dothan, on Hwy 231; or about 75 miles south of the MGM Bypass on the same 231. This place is nearly adjacent to the (southern) Shell station which is very near a Dairy Queen. It is on the same side as Shell and the opposite side of DQ.

Next item: and this may get me kicked off the board, but what the HEY. The moderators are murderizing (this word is intentional. Straight from the Three Stooges) my stories. I've noticed it many times.

Come on mod man, you're bringing this down to an illiterate 4 graders level. Below is one example of "your" punctuation changes. And no, this is not how I posted this sentence. Nor many others that you've "corrected".

QUOTED FROM PREVIOUS POST:

So even tho the front door wasn't any good. As Arnold said. I'll be back. Those breasts and plump ass are providing her a second chance for my time and donations.

Did you perhaps graduate from Jethro Bodines school of scholars? This is probable uncalled for, but it is how I'm beginning to feel about your corrections.

I've had my say, now you can murderize me!

Grl Lvr601
03-16-08, 01:40
Saw an older WSW in the East Broad area last Thursday evening. She had long blonde hair that would make her look younger from behind but from the front she looks like a 40 something methhead. I've seen this same chick a few times but not real often. Other than that I haven't seen much lately. I've cruised by Sherry's place a time or two and at least once it looked like there might be some company there.

Clark Kent
03-16-08, 03:58
I wonder if that was Pam, a girl I knew in the early 90's that is from Gadsden. She had long blondish brown hair back then and would be about 45 now. I'll have to look for an old picture I have of her and post it and see what you think. I'd love to find out what happened to her since she disappeared from down Birmingham way in '92.

Stone Blazer
03-17-08, 09:06
I noticed a billboard for Tokyo Spa on 231 past the airport last week. I was going to make a run up there but was short on time. So theres two out there now?

Wiregrass
03-17-08, 14:52
Tokyo Spa has been in business for perhaps 9 years now. It is approx 4-5 miles further south - in Newton, Alabama. After you pass the state rest area start looking, it's on the right hand side, just before the traffic light.

I used to be a frequent visitor and as such was often (not always) able to negotiate. Entrance was $40/half, $60/hour.

I have received HJ for as little as 0.10 but most would accept 0.20.
FS: Some went for .60, many would accept $, and some objected enough to get nothing.

It was most always staffed by the same two older gals. Penny has been there for years and always accepted my tight-fisted donation, but with a lot of cussing.

Incidentally, its now been just over a year since I've visited.

So YMMV.

Wiregrass
03-17-08, 16:34
Ted said a run UP; to me that implies traveling North.

Tokyo Spa is about 13 miles north of Dothans Wiregrass Commons Mall, on Hwy 231. Just past the Toy Box 2 stoplight, but on the opposite side of the road.

Wiregrass
03-17-08, 18:41
I just placed a call to the previously mentioned A1 Acupressure.

Still NO answer. Perhaps later this week I'll again ride by and check it out.

Wiregrass
03-18-08, 22:34
Today I had a bad case of cabin fever. The wife has been much too close/ for too long for me to get out and explore. Well, today I busted loose!

I started in my immediate area. I only saw one lady that I frequent, and she was executing the avoidance drill. I guess she was busy. I try and not appear too conspicuous as many of these gals are providing service on the sly. I just drove on by.

Next I broadened my target area. I eventually hit all three of my normal indoor places. The first place told me that things were quiet and no one was around. The second place told me that they don’t entertain anymore. Note: I was accommodated there about a month ago. The third/last place had 3 gals watching TV. The ugly gal from Tenn. (Kim I think); a Porta Rican (Sp? ) named Lisa, fresh out of jail and all fattened up; and a second Lisa. The second Lisa looked vaguely familiar although I don’t remember her; she said she knew me from a year or two ago. It’s reasonably possible.

Well ugly Kim is just too ugly and smoking cigarettes. Rico Lisa (allegedly) has HIV. And the second Lisa (unfortunately) wasn’t feeling well enough to partake of anything physical. So back to the streets I must go: high ho, high ho. Hi, Ho.

At this point I really should have parked and gone for the walk. But as I wanted it today, not in the future, I continued my search. I wasted gas for about 3 hours; I did however have several experiences which I can share.

First I picked up a young/black cutie named Kimberly. To prove that she was not a friend of Leo, she showed me her fuzzy bug – nicely trimmed. But as she was snarly and wanting too much – she got the boot. Then she fussed about wanting money for her time. I countered with wanting money for my time and gas.

About 30 min later I see her a second time; now she is smiling and claims to have had a change of heart, explaining that I had made her nervous earlier. I gave her my conditions. I reminded her yet again that it was a 10 min drive each way and that I wouldn’t be hurried once there. She begrudgingly accepted my entire offerings.

Yet shortly after getting underway she started again; now trying to get her $ upfront. I had previously explained that this was not gonna happen; I did offer to give it to her once we were at our secluded destination AND both in the buckskins. She fussed but again agreed. Well before I got ½ ways to this area she started fussing about the time and the previously agreed upon donation. I finally had had enough and so aborted – she commenced to loudly try and get me to change my mind – but I returned her to near the beginning point anyway.

She was quite agitated, and during much of our traveling time she was fidgeting within her purse; I was expecting a knife trick but it never appeared. Probably because I told her (a lie) that I thought we were being shadowed by Leo and had her jump out at a hidden train track bump in the road. Once she was on the street she advised me to kiss her ass. I really wanted to, but she was just too bitchy. About 45 min later I see her again; so much for her being in a hurry. She was still working for it and looking mighty glum. I waved as I passed but this time she ignored me.

I also saw Miranda. She flagged me down so I stopped to let her in. She was all jittery and crying. I told her I had no use for her in that condition and eventually got her to exit. She was mad at the world because everyone treats her badly.

Later, when I saw Miranda for the second time, she had her head on straight - but now she wanted me to be her (round trip) taxi. I counter-offered: I would deliver her to this destination upon completion of what I wanted. That didn’t go over very well and so I left her standing right there. She hollered that I "was rude." I later saw her a third time, walking at a distance, but I made it a point to avoid her. Of course she didn’t offer to repay the earlier loan. And I so wanted to see that thin red patch again.

Eventually I settled on a new (to me) older gal. Cathy is a plump black, 42 yo widowed lady who has two kids: a 24 (M) and 18 (F). Cathy looks much better in clothes! She asked for 0.25, but I’d already run my analysis and decided I wasn’t going over 0.10. She quickly changed her mind and accepted. We chatted while underway and she seemed to be a nice gal just trying to eat and pay her bills.

The deed wasn’t remarkable until I got her flat on her belly, legs closed. At that point the old thing took on a whole (hole) new life! While this man was at work, I asked her what she liked; she wants me to suck her brains out/ titty f**k her/ and then finish with an ass pounding. I don't think there's really enough boob to squeeze into a full package, but maybe. She must be reading playboy and/or she is kinky. But next time I’ll try and please the lady.

She later showed me where she lives ( in one of the Habitat homes), further explaining we would have to be out by 2PM as that’s when momma comes home. OK, I think I can handle all of that.

She did politely ask for an additional stipend for these goods and services. I answered (non-committal) that I would consider it. She seemed content with that.

And - upon completion - I very well may add a little bonus to the mix. That’s kinky.

BigTom
03-19-08, 13:29
What do you guys know about this place? I stopped by to see the other what the place was like. What an odd place. There a lot of girls in there but only a few that would hit a 7 level. Most just sat there and talked to each other and never even looked at me. How do any of them make money like that? I have seen the same thing at other places so that is not new to just this place. The mix was the odd thing, one or two biker guys, some work guys, white guys, black guys (both old and young) and they were all low key.

To drink a beer there is great but to see girls not. Does anyone know if these girls do anything?

Wiregrass
03-19-08, 16:17
I've been aware of this place since they opened.

I've been inside only once or twice, perhaps some 9-10 years ago. With that said.

I've never heard of a single instance where anyone got anything out of visiting here. Of course they could be very very very very discrete.

Bully
03-19-08, 16:58
I called and got an answer. Usual AMP - $80 hr/$60 half.

Wiregrass
03-21-08, 21:08
Unfortunately it looks like that's about all I'll be doing for nearly a week. This coming week the wife will be gone and I thought I'd be all alone, but no sir. Spring break has brought my baby home looking for real food and Daddy's company. It's nice to be loved! Even if it means no strange stuff for awhile.

But I can dream, and so I continue to "see" Kimberly's nice little bug. In our initial "who's not a cop" routine I received permission to cop an exterior feel. Her breasts were securely strapped/wrapped down - not a typical bra. That was not what I wanted to feel and it still has me wondering what and why. However, she had a real tight frame - and it was attached to a pair of long thin legs. And oh, that oh-so pretty little trimmed bug still haunts me! So she's left me dreaming of how good it all would have felt.

But still, the surly attitude told me she wasn't gonna complete her portion of our agreement, she just wanted a quick buck. I've been there too many times and no longer am I willing to be the victim.

Maybe after a few days of limited success she'll change her attitude. Or profession. I sure hope so!

Member #4198
03-22-08, 15:11
I've been aware of this place since they opened.

I've been inside only once or twice, perhaps some 9-10 years ago. With that said.

I've never heard of a single instance where anyone got anything out of visiting here. Of course they could be very very very very discrete.

I saw this joint the other day on my way back from PCB. I thought about stopping to check it out, but my body was so run down from the spring break action I decided not to. Good idea apparently.

Wiregrass
03-22-08, 17:42
From The Toy Box you were only several hundred feet (literally) from the Kings Inn,
and there they do cater to young gentlemen with money.
Next time keep an eye out for it; it'll be on the other side of the road, just several hundred feet further North.

Member #4198
03-24-08, 19:02
From The Toy Box you were only several hundred feet (literally) from the Kings Inn,
and there they do cater to young gentlemen with money.
Next time keep an eye out for it; it'll be on the other side of the road, just several hundred feet further North.

Thanks for the heads up; I really appreciate it. I will keep that in mind Friday when I head back down to PC for one more weekend of partying.

Wiregrass
03-24-08, 21:47
Today I took the wifes car in to an E'prise dealership to have some specific mfr. work performed. After that, remembering the recent comments and having an opportunity, I went browsing. Granted my time was limited, but this is what I found:

One probable tranny, one older gal who may/may not have been working, and one definite older gal/pig. I chose the old pig (0.10). As it turns out we had once (long ago) been acquainted. All three were black.

We went to the pigs sisters house; a decent quiet place where I felt quite safe inside the lockable bedroom. The sister was very lean and (to me) much more desirable. Piggy informed me that her baby sister is available. Piggy didn't get me off but that was OK as I gained some useful info as well as this address.

The shocking info: I inquired about an old lost EXCITING flame who I've not visibly seen now in a little over a year. They both said she was at Tutwiler. I later checked Tutwilers online inmate site and sure enough, there she was. But the shocker is: I've seen this inmate/gal for XX number of years and her birth year (mid 1980's) places her as previous jail bait that I once knew well. This "lady" was fully developed, mature, available, AND younger than my daughters. I now know that I have broken another of the numerous American sins. She may have been legal in various parts of the world, but NOT in Ala.

And I admit that while exciting, it's also quite scary. I very well remember our first encounter, when she told me she had just turned 19; as she looked/acted the part, I believed her. I even provided an additional 10 for the bday/after the fact. Had I known then I would have very reluctantly passed on the whole thing.

But now that I know her location/ prison release date, I will surely look her up! Due to the many engagements I've had with her, this lady/girl quite likely has received more of my time and donations than any other single gal. Just no donations within the last two years.

She offered a complete GFE, and always acted like she enjoyed being with me.

Florida Male
03-28-08, 15:13
Just got here in Auburn; looking for great massage with happy ending, or a private escort who i can call up. Help two more days in Auburn.

Wiregrass
03-28-08, 16:15
Or make that when, are these posts updated?

I posted what I thought was an urgent notice (early this morning) on the Montgomery board, about a sting that busted a Prattville agency place .

Here it is - after 1500 hours local time - (so perhaps 8 hours later) and it's still not available to the general public.

Clark Kent
03-28-08, 20:17
I guess it's just whenever they get to them. Regular members posts are moderated until you become a senior member. You become a senior member when you have over 25 posts and have been a member for 6 months, so in your case that's May 26. Senior members posts are automatically approved unless their writing style is questionable, forcing continued moderation. Like for instance this post will appear immediately onsite once I submit it. Used to, senior members were nominated by other senior members from your posting area, and I nominated several posters here during that span. I always looked at the information posted and it's value, and if the person was a valued contributor. Under that old system, I would have already nominated you for senior membership, but that's now not in other senior member's hands anymore.

Wiregrass
03-28-08, 22:02
I am vaguely aware of that policy and am not bothered by it. But I didn't realize they (mngt.) were so negligent in updating/posting these things in a timely manner.

As I said, I thought there would be some MGM locals who might not be aware of this event, and needed to be informed; but by the time they were able to read about it here it was probably too late to be useful to them.

Gents, start thinking of excuses if this gal sings like the DC madam did. Thats one reason why I avoid using escort services.

Aubie
03-29-08, 17:55
Just got here in Auburn; looking for great massage with happy ending, or a private escort who i can call up. Help two more days in Auburn.I've been away from Auburn/Opelika for about 4 years now, but when I was there there wasn't anything in Lee County. A long time ago there was an AMP at exit 62 in Opelika, but it closed back around 2001 or 2002. There was also an AMP in Valley, down behind the West Point-Stevens plant, but it too closed about 2003.

Unless there are some things opened in the last couple of years, which would really be a surprise, you are going to have to venture either to Motgomery, Columbus or check out the one AMP just off the interstate in Lagrange.

Hornyman3
04-01-08, 23:04
Saw a WSW in the Alberta City area tonight. She wasnt bad looking. Didnt have time to take advantage.

Wiregrass
04-03-08, 17:11
OK, I've been lazy; I've had several little shows (even took some private photos), but until today, nothing worth writing about. However today I went on a picnic, and I had a leisurely / quite pleasant time.

Around noontime today I came across a new gal, Jackie, age 36; she's a pretty white gal, perhaps five and a half feet / 140 lbs, with shoulder length dark hair that has been bleached and curled - making her look much like a Calif beach cutie. And her face doesn't look to be that old, I would have guessed late 20's MAX.

Her chassis was actually better looking in clothes as there was a little baby fat and some stretch marks; small but firm breasts with nice dark nips; and she wore a thin natural dark patch. I saw three small tattoos.

She has a cute face, nice teeth, and a great bubbly attitude. She was pleased to be able to please, and breathing hard when I finished. I very much liked the fact that she demonstrated a can do /will do ANYTHING spirit.

She asked for .30, I only had .15 (including my lunch money), and it was well worth it. If I am so fortunate as to come across her again, I will engage her for seconds.

Wiregrass
04-05-08, 16:36
A1 Acupressure (445-1119) has had the OPEN sign flashing now for several weeks; with only one exception, I've never seen any vehicles parked outside.

This is a daytime report, I've not been by it come dark.

[Chuckles] If all you curious gents wish to fund my endeavor, I'll TOFTT.

Whorehound38
04-05-08, 22:43
On HWY 77 North of Talladega and Just south of the speedway, there is a little honkey tonk bar / restaurant. Sorry don't remember the name. I was in there a few weeks ago with the wife, and I noticed a couple of women that appeared that they might be working, so I made a note to come back by myself at a later time.

Well last night I got there and pulled up in the parking lot, and noticed a nice looking young bruenette talking to some guy in a car. So I just sat in the car for a few minutes to see whats up, kind of you know figure out if she was working or making a deal or what.

After a few minutes the dude drove off and the girl didn't go into the bar, so I rolled the window down and called her over to see whats up. Very nice looking girl, and I was happy when she came over leaned in my car window and pulled her shirt up and said "feel my tits", which I happily did. She asked if I wanted to get high and I said no, but I was hoping I could take her out somewhere for a party, she said we could go to her place or get a room, but she wanted to go inside and take her friend along too. Wasn't really looking to get with her friend, but curiosity got the better of me so I went in the bar to meet her friend who was also pretty nice looking. Kind of a nice bar too, not sleazy or scary.

They were both pretty nice, but I get the feeling that they were waiting for someone to show up with something that I didn't really want to be involved with so I got her number and left.

Called her this afternoon to see if she still wanted to hook up, .35 for a room and $ for cbj and cfs, she was in a hurry and kind of rushed me so it wasn't that great of an experience, but for a very good looking younger girl about 25 it wasn't so bad. Name is Pam, about 5'5", bruennette long hair kind of curley, gorgeous tits, and a tramp stamp tattoo. Not the best experience, but I will likely hook up with her again because shes very good looking and lives nearby.

Wiregrass
04-06-08, 07:26
I found an entry for Ozarks A1 Accupressure/puncture?

$10 off the normal $60/ one hour plus tips.

http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/631889799.html

Groovy13
04-06-08, 23:53
Wil Be In Fort Payne In 2 Weeks Any Places To Visit At Night?

Depfan
04-07-08, 22:26
Does anyone know of anything in Selma by chance?

Make It Good
04-08-08, 11:00
I found an entry for Ozarks A1 Accupressure/puncture?

$10 off the normal $60/ one hour plus tips.

http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/631889799.htmlSeems like these are the same people that own Time Aroma in Birmingham.

http://bham.craigslist.org/ers/623036618.html

I had a great time. Mamasan was a btch but everything else was delightful.

Wiregrass
04-08-08, 17:25
Picked up another "Girl Next Door" today so I will not include my normal details.
She asked for help, needing a couple of dollars - gave no argument with 10.

The thing that makes her remarkable - She was like a spider.
By that I mean she has very long (and THIN) arms and legs.

In the pre-session, while she was prepping at the sink, I came up behind her; her ass was above my belly button.

I'm not a big fella. She was just under 6 foot. Quite a mismatch but together we made it work.

You could say that She got 'R done,
and we both agreed to a repeat.

Depfan
04-08-08, 23:23
Does anyone know of anything in Selma or Auburn?

BobbyNewmark
04-09-08, 18:11
On HWY 77 North of Talladega and Just south of the speedway, there is a little honkey tonk bar / restaurant...Was the honkey tonk bar / restaurant the mexican bar and restaurant in front of the McCaig's motel just south of I20? If not, can you give a little more detail about its location. I will check it out. Also, if you can see your way clear to PM me the telephone number I would appreciate it.

Randwolf70
04-09-08, 20:56
What is the normal areas to cruise and are you having much luck during the day time?

Whorehound38
04-10-08, 04:39
Was the honkey tonk bar / restaurant the mexican bar and restaurant in front of the McCaig's motel just south of I20? If not, can you give a little more detail about its location. I will check it out. Also, if you can see your way clear to PM me the telephone number I would appreciate it.

No, it wasn't, the place I am talking about is further south past the speedway entrance by a couple of miles.

But since you mentioned that McCaig's motel, I should mention that you can find girls there pretty regularly.

Wiregrass
04-10-08, 07:33
What is the normal areas to cruise and are you having much luck during the day time?

As I'm often receiving private emails asking this same question, I guess I should just publicly disclose it (surely Uncle Leo already knows this). Beyond that, its up too you.

I've been successful within a mile radius of the old train station, both day and evening/ on both sides of the MGM Hwy. But many of the girls know my vehicle and will come outside when they see me; they likely won't be so bold with a stranger.

You'll just have to work on gaining their confidence.

Richmond Guy
04-10-08, 14:16
Picked up another "Girl Next Door" today so I will not include my normal details.

She asked for help, needing a couple of dollars - gave no argument with 10.

The thing that makes her remarkable - She was like a spider.

By that I mean she has very long (and THIN) arms and legs.

In the pre-session, while she was prepping at the sink, I came up behind her; her ass was above my belly button.

I'm not a big fella. She was just under 6 foot. Quite a mismatch but together we made it work.

You could say that She got 'R done,

and we both agreed to a repeat.I occasionally get down to Dothan and have had almost no luck there. Almost. I have to say the Wiregrass has inspired me to press ahead the next time I'm in the deep south!

Whorehound38
04-12-08, 23:12
I've seen a couple of girls in Pell City lately. If you know where exit 158 is, in Pell City at HWY 231, right at the top of the hill there is a Hardee's restaurant where trucks often park in the gravel parking lot at the top of the hill. If you turn on the street by Hardees and drive down by the hospital you will go down to an Industrial Park area and some not so nice neighborhoods before looping back around to Wal-Mart and Home Depot on the other side of the express way.

Well, I've seen a few ladies out around there in the past, but I've never picked one up until Friday evening/afternoon.

Just as I turned past the Hardees, I saw a woman with white/blonde hair not all that pretty but not ugly by any means, she was walking down the street away from Hardees towards the hospital. I slowed down and gave her a look and got a wave in return so I decide to pull over and offer her a ride. Without hesitation she got in and asked what I wanted to do. I acted like I was just trying to give her a ride and asked her where she was going. She said she needed to get over to Lincoln and then started in with her sob story about how she really needed my help if I could help her out.

I told her that I think I could probably help her out a bit as I put my hand over on her thigh and slipped it up under her shorts to rub her pussy, she didn't stop me, so I drove a couple of miles down the road and found a place to park, all the time she's saying she sure would appreciate it if I could help her, and we could do some fun things, etc... Stopped the car, leaned the seat back, handed her a .2 and unzipped my pants. She got the message and went right to work.

Fucked her throat for a good 30-40 minutes she was making really great gaging and choking sounds while I held her hair and fucked her face. It was great, the more noise she made the wilder I got with her, talked really nasty to her, told her to take her pants off. Lubed her asshole up and fingered it with one hand and pushed her head down with the other till she swallowed everything I had.

When we finished up, I drove her to a neighborhood off 78 right before Lincoln and gave her a few more bucks for the good time.

Spectr919
04-13-08, 00:42
I was in Dothan this evening and decided to check out Dixie and picked up a lady needing a ride. Great service for .2 . Will definately see again. Thanks Wiregrass for all your help.

Wiregrass
04-13-08, 07:24
I was in Dothan this evening and decided to check out Dixie and picked up a lady needing a ride. Great service for .2 . Will definately see again. Thanks Wiregrass for all your help.Sure glad you had a good time, but for .2 I hope she was one of the best. Thats top $ for Dixie.

Just as you probably enjoy reading of our exploits, this horn dog is interested in details. Describe her/any given name, where did you date, and what went on. Details man!

Wiregrass
04-13-08, 20:31
Today was an extremely heavy day for Leo; I don't know what was up but I saw perhaps 8-10 different marked units (both County and City) within my shopping neighborhood. Typical is two, sometimes a third will assist.

Now onto the smut side of today. I got some this morning, so I wasn't real interested in a second shot. But as I was alone and downtown, I decided to perform a look-see. I cruised for maybe an hour and a half.

And then I ran into the beautiful/sexy Tammy, a previously posted about college girl. Now trying to back out of it, I told her I only had a ten. She grinned, playfully scolded me, and said lets go. So off to the picnic grounds we went. And as I didn't want to be caught in a lie, thats all she got!

And you know the rest of the story. She is so hot that I was ready, set, go. Together we worked up a sweat, and it was otherwise chilly.

Hot damn, but this girl is fine! Definitely one of those CL picture girls.

Hafems
04-17-08, 00:36
Just wanted to let you guys know that dothan has a maroon (red) chevy blazer that is a unmarked that I saw stop a vehicle that tried to do a loop and scoop, but I do not beleive the WSW was a LEO, just got the attention on the unmarked LEO.

JimBob69
04-19-08, 07:53
Tina must have gone out of business. Been calling about every other day for the last month and have not got a return call yet. We need another to move to this area. Birmingham & Atlanta is just too far to have fun, with gas prices so high.

Member #4892
04-19-08, 16:38
Tina must have gone out of business. Been calling about every other day for the last month and have not got a return call yet. We need another to move to this area. Birmingham & Atlanta is just too far to have fun, with gas prices so high.I was lucky enough to make 4 trips to the apartment AMP in Gadsden and saw 4 different chicks. The best one was definitely the little one with the fake tits. She didn't waste any time and knew exactly what the deal was. It also didn't break my bank either.

Wiregrass
04-19-08, 19:56
Another fruitless day of hunting; Leo was everywhere in marked units. I wonder if he's acting on these intelligence reports? He was even camped outside one of my special places, watching I presume.

I guess I'd better cool it for awhile.

Member #4198
04-22-08, 05:18
I arrived back in Tuscaloosa at around 23:30 Sunday night, and since I had no luck in Birmingham, I tried my hand here.

Rolled through Alberta a few times and saw nothing on University. I hit the dive motels and got no bites. As I was leaving, though, I spotted a mammoth BSW at the Texaco station. I had to circle back around to make sure it was indeed a female. She did the hooker wave, but I was certainly not going that route. She had big hair, broad shoulders, and what could only be described as a serious beer belly. If you are HARD up maybe you can catch her out in the 00:00-01:00 time frame.

I rolled down Hargrove by Johnny's and saw nothing aside from a few hustlers. Even past the cab head-quaters, over the tracks, was dead.

Where has the action in Tuscaloosa gone fellas?

As an aside, I contacted the girl from CL http://tuscaloosa.craigslist.org/ers/640030744.html and she seems to be legit. There is a review of her on the Atlanta board as well. However, I have to pass for an unimportant reason. So, I suppose that's an option.

Happy hunting my friends.

Tide Monger
04-22-08, 22:24
I arrived back in Tuscaloosa at around 23:30 Sunday night, and since I had no luck in Birmingham, I tried my hand here.

Rolled through Alberta a few times and saw nothing on University. I hit the dive motels and got no bites. As I was leaving, though, I spotted a mammoth BSW at the Texaco station. I had to circle back around to make sure it was indeed a female. She did the hooker wave, but I was certainly not going that route. She had big hair, broad shoulders, and what could only be described as a serious beer belly. If you are HARD up maybe you can catch her out in the 00:00-01:00 time frame.

I rolled down Hargrove by Johnny's and saw nothing aside from a few hustlers. Even past the cab head-quaters, over the tracks, was dead.

Where has the action in Tuscaloosa gone fellas?

I have contacted the CL girl and she seems legit. But I have to partake.
As an aside, I contacted the girl from CL http://tuscaloosa.craigslist.org/ers/640030744.html and she seems to be legit. There is a review of her on the Atlanta board as well. However, I have to pass for an unimportant reason. So, I suppose that's an option.

Happy hunting my friends.

I have been looking hard DD, but it has dried up. Was hoping the warm weather would help but it hasn't. I'm due a trip to ATL soon so I'm saving up my loads for FIB.

Member #4198
04-23-08, 04:00
I have been looking hard DD, but it has dried up. Was hoping the warm weather would help but it hasn't. I'm due a trip to ATL soon so I'm saving up my loads for FIB.

I hear you on the warm weather; I thought for sure that this warmth would bring them out in groves. This doesn't seem to be the case though.

I checked it out tonight as well, but I had the same bad luck...not even the wildebeest chick from the Texaco.

I'll be heading to Atl. soon as well; God knows we need it Tide after suffering through this drought in T-town.

Nully Nill
04-23-08, 13:34
Been a while since I've been down there. But gas is too high too drive to Bham or Hville for escorts? Even too high for the hunt. Is there anything definite down there or just waisting gas money? I miss the apartment.

Senior members feel free to pm any digits.

Member #4198
04-23-08, 18:38
Been a while since I've been down there. But gas is too high too drive to Bham or Hville for escorts? Even too high for the hunt. Is there anything definite down there or just waisting gas money? I miss the apartment.

Senior members feel free to pm any digits.

You ever found Heaher in Anniston? Tallish, brown headed, with a medium build. She gave the most amazing bbbj I've ever had in my life. Honestly, the only thing that ever came close was a gf I had for about 3 years that I thoroughly trained in the art of head.

She beats anything I've had in HSV. Plus, you save 2 hours driving and the gas money.

Edit: I miss the apt. as well. When I was living up that way, I hit that place up pretty regular like. The older gal with fake ta-ta's was a pure joy.

Nully Nill
04-23-08, 22:15
More on the marshall county side.

UOTE=Dirty Dog 1983]You ever found Heaher in Anniston? Tallish, brown headed, with a medium build. She gave the most amazing bbbj I've ever had in my life. Honestly, the only thing that ever came close was a gf I had for about 3 years that I thoroughly trained in the art of head.

She beats anything I've had in HSV. Plus, you save 2 hours driving and the gas money.

Edit: I miss the apt. as well. When I was living up that way, I hit that place up pretty regular like. The older gal with fake ta-ta's was a pure joy.[/QUOTE]

Tazdevil13
04-24-08, 23:52
Anyone know of any ladiesin the Cullman/Decatur area?

JimBob69
04-25-08, 08:39
Finally contacted Tina last night. She said she would be there today and to call her back. I will go there doday I have not seen her in a long time. I hope it is her. Will let you's know later how it went.

Member #4198
04-26-08, 05:48
Anyone know of any ladiesin the Cullman/Decatur area?

Negative on Cullman.

Their used to be some SW's, in Decatur, on 24 over by the old Stone Gate housing project, but the last few times I went through there the gestapo had the whole area locked down. They were doing some serious racial profiling, so I decided to leave that area alone. A girl I graduated high school with was working the area about a year ago. She fell into meth really hard, but was still looking pretty good at that time( great body and reasonably young)...so I can't speak for how she looks or even if she is still woking now.

A couple of girls advertise on Hsv. CL for Decatur from time to time. TOFTT and let us know how it goes.

Whorehound38
04-26-08, 08:16
I was checking out the areas around Pell City/Lincoln/Talladega the past few days because I've found women in a few places there especially on a race weekend.

Thursday afternoon, I cruised by both McCaigs and saw several girls who I thought might be working and I stopped the car at the BK across the street and just checked out the one McCaigs for about 45 minutes. I saw a couple of girls cross the street between McCaigs and those tents they have set up to sell Race merchandise. At the time I thought they might be looking for dates, but now that I think about it they could have been working at those tents selling race stuff.

Did see a few girls get picked up and dropped off near there, so if you're in the area for the race you might get lucky there. Of course if your not a race fan or live nearby then the traffic is probably so bad its not worthwhile to shop.

Also, for those of you who were asking whats the name of the bar where I met the girl around that area - its "Longhorn BBQ Fish Cafe", its a few miles south of the racetrack on 77.

Finally at a gas station between Pell City and Lincoln I saw really nice piece of blonde haired 30-35 year old americunt standing next to the road alone like she was looking for a ride, slowed down to get a better look and drove by a couple times, definitely got the look and a wave. Dyed blonde hair with roots showing, but nice tight looking body even if she appeared a bit older. Denim miniskirt and sheer white top with blue bra showing through. Definitely dressed to advertise the goods, lots of guys were checking her out, but I wasn't going to pick her up right in all that traffic right on the street, and she wasn't going to walk into the parking lot where I chose to pull over and try and be discreet. Someone else ended up picking her up.

The girls are out there at the race gentlemen.

Clark Kent
04-26-08, 12:18
Decatur is usually reported on in the Huntsville forum. There's several places they used to report on there, and one area I know of personally that girls used to walk. There was a road that started with an 'M', can't remember the name, but it goes by a Mom and Pop gas station and a flower shop down through what would probably be a black area of town. That's where a friend of mine and I got stopped just because we had an out of area tag. We used to go up that way on the way to sporting events and sometimes to eat at Steak and Shake, but we haven't been that way in a while.

Make It Good
04-26-08, 15:14
There was a road that started with an 'M', can't remember the name...That's where a friend of mine and I got stopped just because we had an out of area tag.You are talking about Moulton. And you are right, Leo will pull you over if they think you are not suppose to be there.

Member #4198
04-26-08, 22:28
That's where a friend of mine and I got stopped just because we had an out of area tag.

Superman is spot on here. The LEO in Decatur are hardcore. If you are white, from out of town, or in a car worth more than 25k you WILL get stopped in the areas where p4p is available. I strongly advise to move on across 565 to Huntsville.

The last time I was out lurking in Decatur, I was stopped and harassed. They asked for permission to search. When I declined, they had a dog there in less than 5 minutes. When he walked around, they claimed that he hit on something and proceded to go through every crevace of my car. Thing is, though, I had just gotten the brand new car the day before. I suppose the lab could smell the "new car smell?" After they, obviously, found nothing, the LEO told me not to be back in that part of town because I would recieve that sort of treatment each time I came back. It worked, I haven't been back; although, some of my buddies taking shortcuts through there have gotten the same sort of treatment. Oh, they made me pull off my shoes and the whole nine yards while waiting on the dog. It was a real PITA.

If you must got to Decatur, the areas around 24 highway from 6th ave. to the beltline and all the side streets past the rail road tracks are the areas to find gals. Most will be meth addicts, but from time-to-time you may be able to find a gem.

Clark Kent
04-27-08, 01:46
Yes, it was Moulton, I couldn't remember the name, lol. We used to come up that way and eat at the Steak and Shake and then make a trip up the highway and exit on Moulton and ride down it before either going on to Huntsville or finding our way back down Highway 31. All we did was circle the block and got pulled over for neing in the area. They had about 4 units come over to check us out, and all gave us the stupid look they usually give when they don't believe a word you say. I told my friend before they stopped us to just say we got turned around and was making our way back trying to find Highway 31. Not much they could say as we didn't really do anything but circle the block to go the other direction. I am glad they didn't make a big deal of anything because I happened to have a pill bottle in my pocket with my daily medication as well as a valium, which I'm sure would have made me out to be the major drug king rolling through since I had no prescription or anything for none of it, lol. I did see a really nice looking WSW by the flower shop there one time, but we learned after that one time that when we went through there, we just WENT THROUGH THERE, and that's it. We've been through Huntsville as well, but when we ventured up that way we've never saw anything when we were there, and really didn't have much time to look around. We went by the post office on Governor's ? or something and there wasn't a thing there. We've only been up that way when the Steeldogs used to play the Vipers in AF2 football, but since Birmingham no longer has a team, I haven't made my way up there when I've been able to look.

Member #4198
04-27-08, 03:38
Yes, it was Moulton, I couldn't remember the name, lol. We used to come up that way and eat at the Steak and Shake and then make a trip up the highway and exit on Moulton and ride down it before either going on to Huntsville or finding our way back down Highway 31. All we did was circle the block and got pulled over for neing in the area. They had about 4 units come over to check us out, and all gave us the stupid look they usually give when they don't believe a word you say. I told my friend before they stopped us to just say we got turned around and was making our way back trying to find Highway 31. Not much they could say as we didn't really do anything but circle the block to go the other direction. I am glad they didn't make a big deal of anything because I happened to have a pill bottle in my pocket with my daily medication as well as a valium, which I'm sure would have made me out to be the major drug king rolling through since I had no prescription or anything for none of it, lol. I did see a really nice looking WSW by the flower shop there one time, but we learned after that one time that when we went through there, we just WENT THROUGH THERE, and that's it. We've been through Huntsville as well, but when we ventured up that way we've never saw anything when we were there, and really didn't have much time to look around. We went by the post office on Governor's ? or something and there wasn't a thing there. We've only been up that way when the Steeldogs used to play the Vipers in AF2 football, but since Birmingham no longer has a team, I haven't made my way up there when I've been able to look.

Its a shame that Decatur has been shut down. At the corner of Moulton and Old Moulton is where I had my first hooker experience...I was 16 for god's sake. Quality was never good, but it does have a sentimental aire about it.

JimBob69
04-27-08, 20:39
Went and seen Tina Friday. Just like the last time I seen her she was on the rag. She said she would give BJ to take care of me. But she doesn't give good head so we finished with a hand job. She said she has been back to China. She said she will be working Friday-Saturday and sundays, and another girl be there Mon-Thursday's. Her # is still the same.

Golden Country
04-27-08, 21:22
Hi,

I am new in tuscaloosa and am amazed no entertainment papar, no asain massage, no street walkers I can find, and poor craigs list only sporatic listings. Please help I feel like the bunny in the video everyone gets more sex than me :) Golden country

Big Dal
04-28-08, 18:39
Hi,

I am new in tuscaloosa and am amazed no entertainment papar, no asain massage, no street walkers I can find, and poor craigs list only sporatic listings. Please help I feel like the bunny in the video everyone gets more sex than me :) Golden countryUnfortunatly that's how it is. SWs are scarcer and scarcer and nastier and nastier.

I have to drive to Bham to see anyone on CL since the thick white girl who posts as being in Tusc. rarely is and won't fulfill appointments.

Golden Country
04-29-08, 08:43
Came from a job in boston day before i posted here the amp's are great but not as goos as south carolina and georgia. This place (Tuscaloosa) is DEAD. I am going to do my time here(until friday) and then go somewhere where a 100.00 will get you laid by a young beautiful Girl .:)

Grl Lvr601
04-30-08, 01:16
It has been a while since I've been able to prowl around Gadsden but did get out tonight after 11:00pm. I was looking for Sherry because of her great oral skills. I passed by Brandi on my way into East Gadsden via Hoke St, made some loops on East Broad and adjacent streets, didn't see anything and was worried about giving LEO cause to stop me so I went back out the way I came in. Picked up Brandi and had pretty much the same service as before, only this time it was in the car instead of inside that piece of crap flop house she stay in. As was the case before her oral skills were weak and she didn't really get into it...probably not worth a Jackson. She finished the oral deed, got out of the car in a hurry to make a dope deal. Better than jerking off but not a lot better. She should learn that she'd get guys off a lot faster if she got into her work.

Wiregrass
04-30-08, 14:06
With the intensified patrolling of my local areas, I've backed off a little bit. I've been out only twice since my last post and have been successful both times. Of great importance, I've not seen as much scrutiny from Uncle; perhaps the price of gas is keeping him off the road.

My first lady is an old standby, a skinny 37 yo black girl, that lost her second cherry with my latest endeavors. I'd been working on getting it for nearly two years. She has tried a few times but would back out early, giving me just a taste of honey. Patience finally paid off. And she's a real nice gal.

The second gal, wahoo! One that I've known since she was 19 (now 27). She'd been out of state since Xmas 06, so I hadn't seen her in awhile. As I drove past a random place I heard her shouting to me. I stopped, we chatted and she was eager to visit again. She is just a tiny/cute black thing with proportionally large hard natural tits. She's now off the stuff and looking good again! Of course now she's not as willing to do what she used to do, but she still offers great excitement after this much time.

I'm intentionally NOT offering great details, at least until I feel its safe to again publish them here.

Oooops, one more thing, I'll shortly be moving to the Mobile area, so will shortly cease my Dothan area canvassing. I sure hope the boys in Mobile start posting more to get me started there!

Wiregrass
05-02-08, 22:26
Wow, this is getting easy.

I scored another back door with a second cherry today; this time in the woods. She toughed it out, like a brave trooper, but her body was really trembling so I know it hurt in spite of my being slow and gentle/ using lots of lube. And I didn't insist on gratification this time, just reasonable deep penetration. I did inform her that it would continue with further dating, or it was over. She believes I'm in it for the love! I know she's in it for the $. As she is mostly DC (not AC); IE, she has a female lover.

I've also tried to get her to invite this lover gal over for a three-some, with me being mostly an observer; so far this has been unsuccessful. Time permitting (before I move) maybe money will make it happen. I would love to see first hand this G on G loving experience.

I've known this skinny black gal about 4 months/ she is also aged 37 years. And she keeps claiming she needs more $, I continue to tell her that's all she's gonna get. And yet she accepts that. Until the next time when it starts all over again. Maybe she is also a little slow. I don't know.

She reminds me very much of Popeye, with one eye squinted and the other WIDE open, and kinda ugly in the face. But what a fine thin pair of arms, legs, and torso; with virtually nothing but erect nipples on top and a very natural thin patch down bottom. She really likes oral, cumming quite quickly when performed properly.

She's been leading me on since day one, always saying next time; well today I told her if we were unsuccessful then I would withhold 1/2 payment. THAT made the difference!

Yes, I feel bad for her. But then I remember that she/they always have the right to decline, just the same as I have.

And gals have been putting the screws to us guys for many years now. Today I told her, clearly, put out like I want, or get out! She wanted the $.

Oh, incidentally if you can't tell, I've now consumed several Vodka's. So excuse me for NOT being a gentleman.

Tonight I'll sleep well, thank you.

Hillofbeans
05-03-08, 21:17
Exchanged some chat with a chick who had an ad on the new Dothan section of Craigslist. Her game was that she was doing video, and was just looking for guys to assist her. Gave me a link to an live cam site that she said she was on; I didn't pay the $3 or whatever to get the temporary membership.

Anyway, we chat a bit later on, and start to arrange a meet. My spidey sense is obviously going off a little bit about the whole thing, but I figured I'd make our first meet completely legal, and have some force escalation ready just in case.

So, just as it gets to be time for giving me an address, she jumps into this, "Oh, you gotta sign up on this website to verify your age. It's $30." I ask if I can do it with cash; no. I guess I might have checked if I couldn't use her computer to sign up after we met, but between this and some other oddities I was smelling bullshit, so I just apologized for wasting her time and bolted. Got some nasty parting shots from her, but that's what the phony internet accounts are for.

Anyway, everyone remember: DO NOT PAY UPFRONT. This rule applies to every sort of encounter, and probably to most things in life.

WarEagle99
05-05-08, 10:24
Any info on Ms Vanilla posting in the Opelika and Columbus CL?

I wonder if she's legit.

Wiregrass
05-05-08, 11:09
Today I came across a previous (failed) attempt, but this time in a different /nearby town.

She stopped me on the street, claiming that she knew me from Dothan. Although she looked familiar I couldn't place her, and the name she gave me, Star, did NOT ring any bells. We never discussed anything so I simple advised her that I had a ten spot; receiving a basic acknowledgment to that I continued onward.

While en-route she nervously asked me, multiple times, where we were going and how much further / reminding me of my kids road trips many years ago. I answered honestly each time - that we were going to a friends home that was (initially) about ten min away. Each time I also offered to return her to where I picked her up but she said to continue.

She never smiled, only spoke when asked something, and acted quite distanced, both during the drive and the lead in up to the bed. Once there she turned argumentative, wanting to just basically drop one pants leg. I advised her that she needed to stop the attitude and take it all off. She refused while getting more snarly. I wouldn't accept that and so I started getting dressed; well, we went back and forth about three times before she saw things my way and conceded.

So she did finally comply (but was none too happy about it); unfortunately these events took away my enthusiasm. I finally abandoned my efforts, telling her I would still complete my part of the arrangement.

As we were leaving the bedroom, she started to loosen up, she even gave me several weak smiles. I then gave her a hug and grabbed her ass: and she finally responded positively. I explained that was what I was looking for, and she said with our next visit/ now that she trusted me. I guess by trust she meant that I wasn't gonna bludgeon her, because she still didn't have any greenbacks. The surly attitude eventually gave way and I do think we've found our way to a better time next time.

On the way back she told me who she really was, and then I remembered her. This was the same Kimberly I had previously tried to pick up. I explained how her poor attitude cost her that first time, and almost today as well. She listened without argument and I think she learned a little bit about what this John wants in a gal. Her explanation was that was her defensive mechanism for survival when she's stressed, and that makes sense. Just not good for her business.

She never asked for the money, but I gave it too her once we were (almost) back to her drop off place. Just before she exited we agreed to see each other again. Then she gave me a quick kiss/peck at goodbye.

The next time I will kiss her ass. The explanation for this remark was posted previously. It is a mighty-fine one!

For those who care, I went back and found my previous report on her: it's dated 3/18.

Bama Richard
05-05-08, 17:21
Thanks for the heads up. Does she actually live in Dothan? And do you mind telling us what name she uses? I have been emailing a lady who posts on the Dothan board and want to make sure she is not this same lady.

Thanks!

Exchanged some chat with a chick who had an ad on the new Dothan section of Craigslist. Her game was that she was doing video, and was just looking for guys to assist her. Gave me a link to an live cam site that she said she was on; I didn't pay the $3 or whatever to get the temporary membership.

Anyway, we chat a bit later on, and start to arrange a meet. My spidey sense is obviously going off a little bit about the whole thing, but I figured I'd make our first meet completely legal, and have some force escalation ready just in case.

So, just as it gets to be time for giving me an address, she jumps into this, "Oh, you gotta sign up on this website to verify your age. It's $30." I ask if I can do it with cash; no. I guess I might have checked if I couldn't use her computer to sign up after we met, but between this and some other oddities I was smelling bullshit, so I just apologized for wasting her time and bolted. Got some nasty parting shots from her, but that's what the phony internet accounts are for.

Anyway, everyone remember: DO NOT PAY UPFRONT. This rule applies to every sort of encounter, and probably to most things in life.

Hillofbeans
05-06-08, 16:30
She goes by Amy and she claims to be "looking for actors" to help her make porn.

She claimed to live in Dothan, but in our second chat on Yahoo this was offered only after asking me, "What city did you find my ad under?" What I suspect is that it could be a multi-city scam to get $30 out of people for nothing, so she could be in Sri Lanka for all I know.

Again, had I been more curious, I would have asked her if I could use her computer to sign up, after we'd met.

PM me if you need more info.

Clark Kent
05-06-08, 20:58
That website sounds like a more personal approach of the usual spam reply I get when I reply to ads on Craigslist, the ones wanting you to go to a website to correspond with her of which you have to join the site. Those are the type responses I've mentioned in the past that I get multiple times when I reply to different ads.

Wiregrass, I've had all of those snarly type attitudes from girls before, and nothing gets me out of a mood more than a girl with an attitude or one that acts like they'd rather not be there.

Wiregrass
05-06-08, 22:06
Very briefly, as it's near my bedtime AND the wife is in the next room.

Today I had reason to be in the same area as yesterday, so I went looking for the (hopefully) reformed Snarly Kimberly. Instead, within minutes I found what I thought was an old missing friend. It turned out that it wasn't my missing girl nor Kimberly.

But this girl knew of me /and wanted to go with me. I found out afterwords that she's sharing the same house with Kimberly, so I assume Kimberly spoke of/ about me to this roomy.

This newest gal was somewhat pudgy/ but firm and still young; and Very willing to please at my price. I just couldn't say NO.

She was possibly the nearest to GFE I've had since being married. She did it all, except for the back door, and left that possibility open for a later date. She even allowed pics. Sorry, I promised confidentiality.

Her excellent/ happy attitude trumps the few extra pounds, and I do want to see her again!

She got wet real quick, then squirted me!

Vettman
05-09-08, 00:18
Business shoud be picking up in the near Futcher. Sandy just got out of jail and she said all of the other girls shoud be getting out soon I think there was about 10 girls that I know of in there.

Good hunting

Randwolf70
05-13-08, 14:06
Been cruising where I think the stroll is - adams, applegate, burdeshaw, cherry, by that convience store and st. andrews. Is there anything happening on the other side of main street down st. andrews cause I have been cruising around today for several hours off and on and there is nothing at all - just wondering if I am in the right area. Even swung through a couple of the older hotels in the area and nothing at all. Feel free to pm if anyone wants to share some info.

Randwolf70
05-13-08, 14:07
I do believe ms vanilla is legit - I have seen her on a few other sites a couple of years back but she was just looking for love not a career. I think she is in columbus mainly.

Wiregrass
05-13-08, 21:16
You are in the correct general area, but DO expand your area. The girls are there -they are just shy (grin) and you are a stranger.

And don't despair; there have been numerous times that I've also struck out, and they know me well.

I haven't been out as we (wife and I) are in the process of moving. If I don't get me some strange stuff real soon then I'll just burst.

So good luck, and hang in there!

Randwolf70
05-15-08, 14:29
Thanks for the advice. I will cruise around again today when the job finishes up and hopefully score something worth posting. Saw a white girl at the convient store that could have been a sw or just dressed slutty-hard to tell sometimes-she never made eye contact or tried to attract attention. She got in a landscapers truck and talked to him for a while in the lot then I had to leave. She looked pretty good, 5'6 or so, short black hair, baby fattish not skinny, nice rack, and seemed at ease with the crowd of men sitting out front of the store talking. Like I said, not sure what she was, but she made no effort to be picked up.

Wiregrass
05-15-08, 18:27
Chances are. She was a working lady.

The survivors of Uncle Leos attentions are generally extra cautious, as you should be. Follow your instincts and keep at it; eventually you'll find someone willing to talk to you.

You may even have to pay asking prices initially, but renegotiate as you get tired of them. Then play them off against each other. Dothan is a good source of cheap labor; please don't spoil it for the rest of us.

Nully Nill
05-15-08, 18:45
Going down to see tina tomorrow if she has working phone but can't find her number anymore. I've been three times when it was just Tina and then once when she went with a new one. Does anyone still have her digits?

Grl Lvr601
05-18-08, 23:59
Have any of you guys seen Sherry around Gadsden lately? I've been out several times and haven't seen her but sure would like to hook up with her again.

Ciphotoau
05-19-08, 01:19
Curious if any one has sample this CL

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/ers/680537896.html

Ironmen
05-19-08, 17:15
Anything going on in t-town? It suprises me that a town this size doesnt have more to offer (amp's, strip clubs, escorts) considering that it is a college town. I wonder why no one has tried to open up a strip club most unversity towns have one

Rey
05-20-08, 07:51
I went and saw Tina Friday afternoon. As always she's a giant hassle to get in contact with, and for some reason she'sonly working Fri. - Sun. But good massage, and a very reasonable price for fs. Haven't seen anything on my one and out shots down E. Broad.

Randwolf70
05-20-08, 15:52
I emailed her and she sent back this site and she seems legit and 200 hr like all the others on cl. I guess they think that since they post on cl they can get whatever they want. Last week they were getting affordable prices and now they are trying to break us working dudes. Anyway - she seems to be real. Here is the link and her email address was tampa lolita.
www.scarlettnstlouis.com

Curious if any one has sample this CL

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/ers/680537896.html

Member #4198
05-20-08, 17:05
Anything going on in t-town? It suprises me that a town this size doesnt have more to offer (amp's, strip clubs, escorts) considering that it is a college town. I wonder why no one has tried to open up a strip club most unversity towns have oneNothing here brother. You're better off going to a downtown bar and working your game.

Ciphotoau
05-20-08, 17:08
I emailed her and she sent back this site and she seems legit and 200 hr like all the others on cl. I guess they think that since they post on cl they can get whatever they want. Last week they were getting affordable prices and now they are trying to break us working dudes. Anyway - she seems to be real. Here is the link and her email address was tampa lolita.

www.scarlettnstlouis.comI emailed twice got the same auto reply and found several reviews, most in St Louis going back a couple years.

I normally don't play close to home but was thinking about it. Seems to be a lot of new girls in the east central Al area. Makes me wonder.

But I'm leaning towards giving her a call if I have time. Well post if I do.

Make It Good
05-20-08, 19:14
Anything going on in t-town? It suprises me that a town this size doesnt have more to offer (amp's, strip clubs, escorts) considering that it is a college town. I wonder why no one has tried to open up a strip club most unversity towns have oneYou must not be from around here! If you were you would know why.

Tide Monger
05-20-08, 20:01
Anything going on in t-town? It suprises me that a town this size doesnt have more to offer (amp's, strip clubs, escorts) considering that it is a college town. I wonder why no one has tried to open up a strip club most unversity towns have oneFound a decent WSW early 20's 5'5" 110 dirty blond curly hair. She is pregnant, my guess is about 4 mos. (I asked and she said she didn't know how far along she was. Obviously no prenatal care here).

Asked for $40 for FS but I only wanted BBBJ for $20. Good skills, no CIM.
Found her by the Chinese restaurant.

Be careful.

Golden Country
05-22-08, 17:53
Found a decent WSW early 20's 5'5" 110 dirty blond curly hair. She is pregnant, my guess is about 4 mos. (I asked and she said she didn't know how far along she was. Obviously no prenatal care here).

Asked for $40 for FS but I only wanted BBBJ for $20. Good skills, no CIM.
Found her by the Chinese restaurant.

Be careful.Which one there is only about 30 in tusculoosa? pm me if you want.

Thanks

Randwolf70
05-23-08, 13:58
A great friend hooked me up with a killer girl (actually two girls but this is about the first one) in Atlanta this week. Her name is Malaysia. I will give detail here cause she was telling me she wanted to try traveling south of Atlanta to possibly the Columbus, Albany, or Tallahassee areas. I told her I would try to introduce or set her up with some of the dudes in our hobby from these areas. May be able to get her to stop in dothan if she goes to tally. She is a killer time. Treated me like royalty. There was not the first hint of being rushed, not clock watching or trying to end things quickly. It was all about what I wanted and what felt good to me. Well worth more than what was worked out at 150. It went right at hour but I believe she would have stayed longer but I was beat. If you get the chance to meet her do it. She is about 5feet, early 20’s, tight little perky body and loves all positions. Her concern is making you happy. She was just plain fun to be around and I look forward to the next time I get to see her.

Tide Monger
05-23-08, 22:14
Which one there is only about 30 in tusculoosa? pm me if you want.

Thanks

China Fun in Alberta next to the tobacco store

Leftfoot
05-29-08, 01:22
For a change I got through on the first call. Set up an appointment and the lady was Jennifer who I had not seen. The ladies have never been that good looking here but Jennifer was a number of notches below any of the others. She had to be over 50, fat and generally unattractive. She could have made up for it with a good massage but it was not very good and short. The BBBJ was adequate but nothing special and rushed. I know things are dry in Gadsden but if Jennifer is the best we have, I will stay at home. I would advise you asking who is there and avoiding her. I have always been a fan of Tina's. She isn't great to look at but the massage and the greek makes up for her looks. Jennifer had nothing going for her.

Stone Blazer
05-29-08, 16:44
Work has taken me down to the wiregrass area a couple of times recently so I thought I'd take a hit for the team and sample both A1 and Kings.

I tried Kings first. It's on 231 just a little south of the rest area across the street from the Toy Box. I was met at the door by mamasan who gets. 4 for a half or. 6 for an hour. She led me to the room and played 20 questions while she did the massage. She then left to get the "young woman" named Tobi to finish up. I have a tough time guessing asian women's ages but I'd say that she's in her 30's. Left happy, total damage $ with tip.

On the second trip to Kings Tobi had it all to herself. I felt a little rushed. Massage was nothing special but still left happy. Again, damage $ with tip.

I stopped in A1 on the next trip. Yoko answered the door, I don't know if she's the mamasan since she was the only one there at the time. No half-hour, . 6 for the hour with a nice shower. Once again, it's tough for me to guess ages, but I'd say she's late 30's. She led me to the room for the 20 questions. I mentioned that I'd been going to King's so she asked me all about what they charge. She proceeded to give me one serious full-body massage. I'd say it might be the best one I've ever had. Every muscle really got worked, she even did the back-walk to loosen up the old spine, left happy. Again, damage $ with tip.

I myself left both places happy but both ladies were very clear that therapeutic acupressure and massage is all they offer so YMMV.

Badbear2000
05-30-08, 21:39
I finish my job over in Falkville and decided to make a run through the old Moulton Street route. I use to have some good times there. Picked up Linda. She was a little heavier than I like but she had a nice looking ass. Carried her to my room. Money was never mentioned. I did buy her a six-pack and a pack of cigarettes. She mentioned that she had a job that paid her bills but she had to do extra things to get fun money. She is 42 and black. She got in no hurry. She drank a couple of beers and then went and took a shower. Got on the bed and wasted no time in going down on Mr Happy. After about 30 minutes, she decided she wanted it doggy style. Then she wanted missionary, Then back to the BJ with a little ball sucking. She then surprised me when she spread my legs and started really getting in to the ball sucking. Suddenly I felt a wet tongue licking my ass. Then to my surprise she start sticking her tongue in as far as she could go and I heard her moaning as if she was getting off. I am 61 years old but this was a new experience for me. WOW! I was about to blow and almost did not get her away from my ass back to mr happy in time to catch my load. She made sure I was completely drained. She wanted me to come back Friday or Saturday so I could give it to her all night. She had go to work today so had to cut I short. By the way, she has a snapper and gives great head. I had decided if she was so so, I would give her 20 but she was so good, I gave her 40 and she was very happ. I think 20 or 30 would have been ok with her. I have digits for anyone that is interested.

Dmcshark
06-04-08, 17:37
Hey Does Anyone Know Of A Good Girl In Scottsboro Or Fort Payne?

Where A Guy Can Have Fun!

======================================

Hi Dmcshark,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Dmcshark
06-04-08, 19:32
Hey does anyone know of a good girl in Scottsboro or Fort Payne where I gu can have some fun? Would love to hear from you.

I finish my job over in Falkville and decided to make a run through the old Moulton Street route. I use to have some good times there. Picked up Linda. She was a little heavier than I like but she had a nice looking ass. Carried her to my room. Money was never mentioned. I did buy her a six-pack and a pack of cigarettes. She mentioned that she had a job that paid her bills but she had to do extra things to get fun money. She is 42 and black. She got in no hurry. She drank a couple of beers and then went and took a shower. Got on the bed and wasted no time in going down on Mr Happy. After about 30 minutes, she decided she wanted it doggy style. Then she wanted missionary, Then back to the BJ with a little ball sucking. She then surprised me when she spread my legs and started really getting in to the ball sucking. Suddenly I felt a wet tongue licking my ass. Then to my surprise she start sticking her tongue in as far as she could go and I heard her moaning as if she was getting off. I am 61 years old but this was a new experience for me. WOW! I was about to blow and almost did not get her away from my ass back to mr happy in time to catch my load. She made sure I was completely drained. She wanted me to come back Friday or Saturday so I could give it to her all night. She had go to work today so had to cut I short. By the way, she has a snapper and gives great head. I had decided if she was so so, I would give her 20 but she was so good, I gave her 40 and she was very happ. I think 20 or 30 would have been ok with her. I have digits for anyone that is interested.

Peter Parker
06-10-08, 08:08
Did a little fact finding for future reference while heading to Bham. King's Spa quoted .8 for 45 minutes and was told it'd be another 20 minutes before they could take me. The young lady that greeted me was very pleasant and good looking. I would have tried to negotiate that price, but I didn't have time to wait for the massage. I got the feeling I would have left satisfied.

A little farther north at A1 Spa I was greeted by a slightly older lady (decent looks) and quoted .6 for the hour. Again, told I'd have to wait another 45 minutes before they could take me. Funny thing, I was asked a few questions at both places and they seemed satisfied with my answers. In my experience normally all they ask before getting into the room is whether or not I've been there before and who I saw.

Wiregrass
06-10-08, 08:38
Pete, if you search back you'll see some posts I did on Kings Spa/ typically headed by Dothan in the title.

I once was a frequent Kings Spa visitor, but its now been a long time ago. If willing to pay the requested price I always left satisfied. I often wasn't willing and they'd sometimes negotiate.

Prices at that time was $40 for 30 min / $60 for an hour visit. I tipped anywhere from ten (hj - tough negotiations) on up to a century for the real deal.

Good luck.

Ride_Em_Cowboy
06-11-08, 23:51
I am from KY. I am coming to the Anniston area in a couple of weeks to visit.

Where is it safe or good place to monger and where do I need to stay away from?

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Ride_em

Bama Richard
06-12-08, 08:43
I am wondering what the prospects look like for mongering in off-the-beaten-path areas. Places like Enterprise, Troy, Ozark, Daleville, Andalusia. I am in these areas from time to time but have never seen anything even close to what I thought would be a SW. Anyone have any experiences in these areas?

Grl Lvr601
06-14-08, 00:58
Gadsden & Etowah County - Made several passes through east Gadsden from about 8:30pm until 11:30pm. I saw nothing, granted it was raining on & off. I sure would like to find Sherry again but am not to keen about going up to the house where I last found her and asking if she is there...too much going on inside that place. Oh, I did make a pass through the Traveler Inn on East Broad..didn't see any girls out but did see two likely pimps. I didn't want to deal with all of that so I didn't investigate further.

Between passes in the east side of Gadsden I made a run out to Foxy's Lounge in Walnut Grove. There were a lot of people in the place. The dancers varied from average to below average but pretty typical of what I'd classify as a country strip joint. I wasn't offered any extras but there were a couple of girls in the place that weren't dressed in stripper gear but sure were friendly. I might try that again tomorrow night. My basic problem with the strip joints is that I'm a cheap bastard and not fond of paying $25 for a one song private dance from a stripper that could drop a few pounds. At Foxy's they do allow use of the hands during the private dances. I didn't try and get a wet finger but did get handfulls of T&A.

If anybody playing in Gadsden has seen Sherry lately I'd sure like an update. Her oral skills were awesome.

GSOGuy
06-15-08, 01:59
I am from KY. I am coming to the Anniston area in a couple of weeks to visit.

Where is it safe or good place to monger and where do I need to stay away from?

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Ride_emI will be in Anniston myself in a few weeks, looks as if it is pretty dead there. I will probably plan a side trip to ATL.

Rey
06-15-08, 21:25
I was in Anniston on Wednesday around 1830, pcked up a WSW near Noble/24th. Oral for .2. Also have seen some prospects in Gadsden in E. Broad. I went out late last night (0200) and saw 1 decrepit WSW near E. 13th, and a BSW near Tuscaloosa and 10th.

Beachbum9292
06-17-08, 02:24
Gadsden, Anniston, Fort Payne?

I didn't know shit like this was going on in these areas. I'm in, someone tell me where to sign up.

Dancers that let you touch in Walnut Grove? I guess I've been living in a cave.

Ok, as you've probably guessed, I'm new here. Saw a link on another website. Can someone help me out with all the acronyms, BBBJ, CIM, SFW, etc? I saw many more but these are fresh on my mind.

Thanks,

Beachbum

What Not
06-17-08, 17:57
Go to the top of the page and click on abbreviations, then read the forums back about eight or ten pages. (Also known as RTFF)
Gadsden, Anniston, Fort Payne?

I didn't know shit like this was going on in these areas. I'm in, someone tell me where to sign up.

Dancers that let you touch in Walnut Grove? I guess I've been living in a cave.

Ok, as you've probably guessed, I'm new here. Saw a link on another website. Can someone help me out with all the acronyms, BBBJ, CIM, SFW, etc? I saw many more but these are fresh on my mind.

Thanks,

Beachbum

Lonely Guy
06-18-08, 22:42
After I got off work tonight I crused alberta city area. I saw 2 b. F. One thin and one heavy walking together. I let a red light catch me so I could chech them out. Made eye contact with the thin one looked around 20 or so. She waved. I'm sure thay were SW. Contuned threw alberta and saw a w. F standing in the shadows she was 30 or so she did the look bouth ways and came towards the car. I was just crusing and was not intrested in scoreing so I left. I will contue to look.

Sadsammy
06-19-08, 02:34
I do live in this area somewhat, but not in Calhoun County, so I have met a few of the ladies, but its been a few months on some of the reports and more recent on others.

I did see one WSW today walking up the north end of Noble. I have probably seen her, or might have even been with her at night, but I saw her in the light of day, not worth the effort as face is real pock marked and very slender.

I met Cyndie #1 a few months ago, cute. Petite, late 20's-early 30's. She gave an incredible BJ for over 40 mins, nice and slow, like a GFE. But I found out later why she was so giving. She was working on my little head so expertly, my big head was totally disengaged. She was emptying my wallet that was in my pants that were around my ankles. Yeah, I know better. She got about $100. She is definitely a crook.

Cyndie #2 30 something, large boobs. We just rode around and I did play with her boobs but saw another lady that caught my interest as I was looking for a safe place. I asked if she knew that other girl. She said yes, it is my GF Keri. I asked if she could fix me up, and for $10 she agreed.

Keri. 39. Cute. Slim, tiny tits. Sweet personality. Great BJ. $20. Hope to repeat.

After I left Keri out I was heading south on Noble, I saw 2 blonde, fresh faced females walking towards convience store at the top of the hill. They looked real good, 7-8 SW rating. But I hoped that maybe on another night I would run into them. So far I have not.

Jamie. 30 plus. Rushed attempt at BJ. Gave $20. Would not repeat.

Heather. 29 she said. Decent face. I had heard from Cyndie #1 that Heather is HIV+. I asked about that. She said that she is not. I told her that I'd just ride her around and talk. I carried her to BK drivethru, bought her a combo meal. She told me she loves to give oral male/female, that she just loves to please. I asked her why did she enjoy it so. She said that at age 4 her grandfather always gave her presents when she gave him BJ and ever since that young age she has loved making people happy. I took her back to where I picked her up and gave her $10. I do not know if that incest, child rape occured or not but it definitely turned me off. I was disgusted by the very thought of that sorry SOB. On my encounter with Cyndie#1, she told me that Heather gave the best BJ in town and could also eat pussy real good too.

All the above were WSW. I found a couple of them listed in the archives of Calhoun County Jail records as prior inmates for drugs and prostitution.

The best areas are Noble street (heading north) from 22nd to 30th and sometimes out to the "Y" where Noble street splits.

You can also cruise 22nd street, 18th street, heading west, McCoy, McArthur, and the various side streets in the areas but Noble is safer as the other areas from what I hear are pretty rough.

I also have met a few ladies at some local pawnshops that need quick cash. Mostly crackheads too. I know 2 owners of pawnshops, so I can actually have a reason to hangout and the owners know I am not there only to chew the fat. While I am there chilling, they let me know when a female comes in if she is interested in making some quick money. That way I don't bother decent women. These are not beauty queens either but they are more eager to please.

And NO, I will not give info on any pawnshops. So don't bother to ask.

Sadsammy
06-25-08, 13:27
I cruised the normal spots. It was mostly dead.

I saw WSW on 29th and Wilmer, stopped and spoke to her. She looked familiar, I asked her if her name was Cindy. She said yes, why? I said no thanks, told her to have a good night, and drove off. She will steal you blind and I am only stupid once.

Saw 1 BSW just south of Noble and McArthur. Also saw a slender SW, either light skinned BSW or possibly a Latino. She was on cell walking fast towards Blue Mountain Road. I saw her get into a bobtailed 18 wheeler.

LEO was all around the area, 2 marked cars and 2 unmarked white SUV. I would imagine that was why the pickings were so slim. The time that I did my cruising was between 10 to 11 PM.

Good Hunting and Be Safe

Randwolf70
06-26-08, 17:59
Cruised everywhere in dothan two nights ago for at least a hour - dead. Tried it again yesterday around 1130 am and once again was dead. Gonna have to try craigslist to see. There are so many fakes on there it is discouraging weeding through them.

Wiregrass
06-26-08, 19:17
Chin up fella, it happens to all of us.
There are girls in Dhn, you just have to be persistent.

Dothan was my former (happy) hunting grounds.

Johnjohnjr2000
07-05-08, 17:26
Yeah, I met a post a while back about Cindy and included her picture.
She stoled from me twice. I would say she is a good fuck but you just have to be careful. Other SW told me she is a chronic thief. Others I also had said Heather is good. I met Heather, she will do a twosome with Cindy however I didn't want to give Heaterh a try with her BJ skills.

I cruised the normal spots. It was mostly dead.

I saw WSW on 29th and Wilmer, stopped and spoke to her. She looked familiar, I asked her if her name was Cindy. She said yes, why? I said no thanks, told her to have a good night, and drove off. She will steal you blind and I am only stupid once.

Saw 1 BSW just south of Noble and McArthur. Also saw a slender SW, either light skinned BSW or possibly a Latino. She was on cell walking fast towards Blue Mountain Road. I saw her get into a bobtailed 18 wheeler.

LEO was all around the area, 2 marked cars and 2 unmarked white SUV. I would imagine that was why the pickings were so slim. The time that I did my cruising was between 10 to 11 PM.

Good Hunting and Be Safe

Grl Lvr601
07-07-08, 00:12
I made a pass through east Gadsden today to see if there was anything of interest. It was about 6:30pm and I didn't see much but Brandy (Brandi?) was out close to her usual spot on Hoke Street. I've reported on my experience with her before and wasn't really looking for anything, especially not a so-so bj so I didn't try her out today. Actually I was kind of surprised to see anything going on while it was still daylight.

What Not
07-09-08, 00:05
I found WSW Candi walking on East Broad St about 10:00 tonite, across from the barbeque place. She is about 5'6", looked to be 110-115 lbs. Cute girl with shoulder length brown hair, and a good personality. In addition to all that, she also has excellent oral skills. She is on the rock, so not only YMMV, but she will probably deteriorate very quickly. She said that she doesn't walk very often, but if you see her I think that she is worth a try. I let her out at the service station that is close to where I picked her up, so she probably stays in that general area. I did not see anyone else out, but I didn't try any of the side streets. Be safe!!!!

Grl Lvr601
07-09-08, 00:40
Thanks for the post. I'll keep an eye out for her. Brandi is kind of cute on the SW scale and I see her more than others but she just doesn't get into it. In my, granted limited experience, the area for SWs in Gadsden is fairly limited so I'm always concerned about drawing the eye of LE if I do too much cruising.

I found WSW Candi walking on East Broad St about 10:00 tonite, across from the barbeque place. She is about 5'6", looked to be 110-115 lbs. Cute girl with shoulder length brown hair, and a good personality. In addition to all that, she also has excellent oral skills. She is on the rock, so not only YMMV, but she will probably deteriorate very quickly. She said that she doesn't walk very often, but if you see her I think that she is worth a try. I let her out at the service station that is close to where I picked her up, so she probably stays in that general area. I did not see anyone else out, but I didn't try any of the side streets. Be safe!!!!

Clark Kent
07-09-08, 12:02
I was wondering about the Gadsden area seeing you all frequent the area alot. Do you all see anything down Tuscaloosa Avenue from behind the old movie theater on down the road down and turning into the projects ? Back when I used to see a girl that lived up there in the early 90's, that's where all the SW were, and I was wondering what the area is like now.

Grl Lvr601
07-10-08, 01:08
I really have never cruised the T'loosa Ave area. Now, as then, the area has a reputation of not being the safest place. It is kind of funny to say that seeing as how I frequent a no so great part of B'ham in my daily grind. I'll have to give it a try sometime and if anything turns up I will post.

I was wondering about the Gadsden area seeing you all frequent the area alot. Do you all see anything down Tuscaloosa Avenue from behind the old movie theater on down the road down and turning into the projects ? Back when I used to see a girl that lived up there in the early 90's, that's where all the SW were, and I was wondering what the area is like now.

Clark Kent
07-10-08, 08:29
A girl I used to see lived on what she called the 'white' side of Tuscaloosa, yet she went to the other side to get her crack. When I'd carry her over there, we'd always end up in the projects, and I'd always see girls walking down Tuscaloosa I knew for certain were SW, and when we'd go into the projects there would be girls all in there and she'd tell me who was and wasn't SW. I never saw any anywhere else except the pay phone down from the courthouse back in about '98 when I brought another girl I knew up there for an appointment. That pay phone is by a furniture store called Isbell's, or a block from there or so. But the thing about it was, it shows what the action is in Gadsden, as I met the girl I was seeing since she used to come to Birmingham because there wasn't enough traffic to make herself any money. Another place I used to see SW, and this was an odd place in my mind, was on Highway 11 in Attalla heading toward Birmingham right after you turned off the road that goes to Boaz. This is the stretch between there and the intersection where the old Walmart was. There were several really old and run down motels along that stretch, and I'd occasionally see girls walking there as that used to be the way I'd always go back home. I always wondered if it was because there was an old honky tonk on the left across from where the old Walmart was. It was named Bill's I think. I'm more of a back road driver, because I hate being in a rush.

Rey
07-11-08, 00:45
A girl I used to see lived on what she called the 'white' side of Tuscaloosa, yet she went to the other side to get her crack. When I'd carry her over there, we'd always end up in the projects, and I'd always see girls walking down Tuscaloosa I knew for certain were SW, and when we'd go into the projects there would be girls all in there and she'd tell me who was and wasn't SW. I never saw any anywhere else except the pay phone down from the courthouse back in about '98 when I brought another girl I knew up there for an appointment. That pay phone is by a furniture store called Isbell's, or a block from there or so. But the thing about it was, it shows what the action is in Gadsden, as I met the girl I was seeing since she used to come to Birmingham because there wasn't enough traffic to make herself any money. Another place I used to see SW, and this was an odd place in my mind, was on Highway 11 in Attalla heading toward Birmingham right after you turned off the road that goes to Boaz. This is the stretch between there and the intersection where the old Walmart was. There were several really old and run down motels along that stretch, and I'd occasionally see girls walking there as that used to be the way I'd always go back home. I always wondered if it was because there was an old honky tonk on the left across from where the old Walmart was. It was named Bill's I think. I'm more of a back road driver, because I hate being in a rush.

Scattered Notes and memories:
White side of Tuscaloosa Av...I'm assuming that you mean on the other side of 12th/Noccalula/AL-211. Yeah it looks better over there, but it's pretty much all bad in Gadeden now a days. I try not to hunt Tuscaloosa as most of my family lives in the neighborhood, even had an aunt walk the stroll through there, and I try not to shit where I eat.

The corner by Isbell's is Forrest/12th. That area used to occasionally have girls from there to 16th, and on the parallel street too, but it cleaned up some.

The fact that Attalla/US11 had a stroll wasn't so odd when you realize that Bill's (Babes) is a strip club. although Attalla isn't really built for whoring and APD'll get on you quick.

BTW, I think I might know this Pam girl from Gadsden you mentioned, you have any idea what she looks/look like?

Damn, now I feel like going hunting.

Clark Kent
07-11-08, 18:18
I have a picture of her I'll post when I can get to my box of pictures I have in an inaccessible place as of now. She was about 5'6, long dirty blonde hair, always wore shorts in the summer. She had family all over Gadsden and I knew where they lived back then. I don't believe she still lives on Tuscaloosa as that was where her ex-husband lived and his mom had cancer back then and he was basically a bum. He didn't care for me too much, I wonder why...

Rey
07-12-08, 11:58
Just based on your description, I think it's a different girl.

Amazing how many cracked out Pams there could be in a city of 40,000.

Wiregrass
07-13-08, 05:18
John was the target this time .... I read about it here:

http://www.dothaneagle.com/dea/news/crime_courts/article/webb_police_officer_among_nine_men_busted_in_prostitution_sting/26995/

Big Dal
07-15-08, 11:02
Picked up up Patty in Alberta city last night. (30s WSW, petite brunette) Was passing through on the way home and saw her sauntering down University.
I know she's been in county for a while. She's gained some weight which looks better on her, but her face looks ten years older.
She also used to be shaved or trimmed and now she's au natural.
Went to a place and paid .22 (all I had on me) for just enough CBJ to get the ball rolling and then CFS. Didn't even have to drop her anywhere else, she just walked off.
I haven't seen any SWs for a while, but maybe they'll be more back out now.

Bamababe
07-19-08, 15:10
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Whorehound38
07-26-08, 05:41
Stopped at the BP Station to fill up this afternoon. Paid at the pump, but went inside to get a receipt. While I was standing in line struck up a conversation with a nice looking woman a few years older than me, I would guess about 45-46. Blonde and petite, probably was a stunning woman 20 years ago, but still a very nice looking lady. She had on shorts and a sleeveless shirt that was pretty open in the front, so I made sure she noticed that I was noticing what she had underneath while making playful teasing talk with her. I got my receipt and then stalled for a second while she paid for her six pack of coors light so I could open the door for her and walk with her outside to see if she wanted to continue the conversation. Sure enough once we were outside she didn't say good bye and head for her car so I introduced myself asked her name and if maybe she'd like to go somewhere and have a drink with me, she said yes and so I slipped my wedding ring off and put it in my pocket just so there'd be no doubts in her mind about what I meant by have a drink with me.

She got in her truck to follow me to the bar, and I headed out of town because too many people in Pell City know me and know my wife. We pulled up in front of the bar that I was going to and she said she didn't really want to go in there because her ex husband was in there, and wouldn't I just like to come back to her place ? Of course I said yes.

We got there and I was putting my hand on the small of her back, and touching her arms while she unlocked the door. We go in, she opens me a beer and tells me to make myself comfortable do I mind if she takes a shower ? Well no of course I dont mind, so she gets in the shower and says I can come on in her bedroom and talk with her while she showers she'll be right out. I'm sitting on her bed watching her shower through the bathroom door And she starts with the "You're married aren't you ?" "What would your wife say?" line of questioning and for a minute I think the encounter is going to end before it gets started. But then she comes out of the shower and asks me if I want to get a shower too. I'm like yes sure - I'd love a shower, so now were both in the shower and she's soaping me all up and I've got her skinny little ass in my hands and my hardon is right against her tummy and she's got a really nice tight little tummy too - not a bit of flab - she's sucking on my nipples while I'm groping her ass - just dying to work a finger or two into her asshole but not daring to try it yet.

She says I've got to tell you something, I'm just coming off my time so if I don't want to fuck her its ok she'll take care of me another way - well I'm not having any of that - period or not I'm fucking her so I pick her up and slide her down on my dick and she's humping me like mad. She's just getting me hornier and hornier, but I need to hold her down and dominate her a bit to get off, so we get out of the shower to go to the bed but end up in missionary on the bathroom floor. By this time she's panting and we're both dripping sweat so, I pick her up again and put her face down on her bed with that pretty ass up in the air - still haven't gotten even a finger into her ass and the thought of pentrating her ass is driving me nuts. Despite her warning about her time, she looked pretty clean to me so I go down on her from behind and start eating her pussy and pull her hands around behind her back like I'm restraining her where she can't get away - shes really starting to go wild and shes bucking and pushing back and grinding on my face and tounge one minute and wimpering the next. I was glad that she was liking being man handled a bit, so I put her hands back on her but checks and made her hold it open while my licks started to stray from her pussy to her beautiful tight little asshole. After a few licks I pushed my tounge in there and pulled her wrists back tight so we'd both feel like she couldn't get away. Just a few seconds with my tounge in her ass and I felt like my dick was going to explode before I even got to put it in her.

I eased up behind her and slid into her pussy as slowly as I could because I didn't want to cum right away and I was very close. Had to go slow for a few minutes to get back in control, but soon I was pumping nice and hard into her pussy from behind with her shoulders down to the mattress and her hands still held behind her back. I let go of her hands so she could brace herself and then started to rub her asshole with my thumb, I knew she must know what was coming by this time so I worked her ass open with both thumbs, then in one motion slipped out of her pussy and pushed the head of my penis in past her sphincter. Her body jerked and she pulled away a bit, but I followed her down onto the mattress with my cock in her ass, I took one hand and put it under her shoulder and up to her throat and chin so I could choke her or cover her mouth and with the other I pulled one ass check hard to the side and then burried my cock balls deep in her ass. She was so tight it was incredible. I turned her head to the side so I could see the look on her face, didn't know if that look was pleasure or pain and frankly didn't care. Started kissing her on the mouth and before you know it she was deep french kissing me while I held her down on her bed and fucked her ass. We were so sweaty even without lube her ass was nice and wet, I cocked her hips so I could get deeper penetration and then started to just go nuts - no more slow deliberate staying in control - just wild crazy hard and semi-violent ass fucking and she was loving it. Between the pills I took and the beer I drank, I was hard as hell and on the verge but it took me a really long time to get off.

Afterwards we took another shower and she said she guessed I had probably done that before. She told me that was her first time having it in her ass and that she definitely wanted to do it again. I told her I didn't think I could do it again right away but I'd love to repeat in a day or two. We played around and did some other stuff like fuck regular for a while and suck each other, she let me playfully slap her around a bit and tie her up and fuck her face. I ended up spending about 8 hours over at her place last night, then we traded phone #s and made plans for Sunday evening. I called her on the phone about an hour after I got home to let her know the things she was going to do for me Sunday evening and she was all like "Yes baby, of course".

Tide Monger
07-26-08, 21:40
Stopped at the BP Station to fill up this afternoon. Paid at the pump, but went inside to get a receipt. While I was standing in line struck up a conversation with a nice looking woman a few years older than me, I would guess about 45-46. Blonde and petite, probably was a stunning woman 20 years ago, but still a very nice looking lady. She had on shorts and a sleeveless shirt that was pretty open in the front, so I made sure she noticed that I was noticing what she had underneath while making playful teasing talk with her. I got my receipt and then stalled for a second while she paid for her six pack of coors light so I could open the door for her and walk with her outside to see if she wanted to continue the conversation. Sure enough once we were outside she didn't say good bye and head for her car so I introduced myself asked her name and if maybe she'd like to go somewhere and have a drink with me, she said yes and so I slipped my wedding ring off and put it in my pocket just so there'd be no doubts in her mind about what I meant by have a drink with me.

She got in her truck to follow me to the bar, and I headed out of town because too many people in Pell City know me and know my wife. We pulled up in front of the bar that I was going to and she said she didn't really want to go in there because her ex husband was in there, and wouldn't I just like to come back to her place ? Of course I said yes.

We got there and I was putting my hand on the small of her back, and touching her arms while she unlocked the door. We go in, she opens me a beer and tells me to make myself comfortable do I mind if she takes a shower ? Well no of course I dont mind, so she gets in the shower and says I can come on in her bedroom and talk with her while she showers she'll be right out. I'm sitting on her bed watching her shower through the bathroom door And she starts with the "You're married aren't you ?" "What would your wife say?" line of questioning and for a minute I think the encounter is going to end before it gets started. But then she comes out of the shower and asks me if I want to get a shower too. I'm like yes sure - I'd love a shower, so now were both in the shower and she's soaping me all up and I've got her skinny little ass in my hands and my hardon is right against her tummy and she's got a really nice tight little tummy too - not a bit of flab - she's sucking on my nipples while I'm groping her ass - just dying to work a finger or two into her asshole but not daring to try it yet.

She says I've got to tell you something, I'm just coming off my time so if I don't want to fuck her its ok she'll take care of me another way - well I'm not having any of that - period or not I'm fucking her so I pick her up and slide her down on my dick and she's humping me like mad. She's just getting me hornier and hornier, but I need to hold her down and dominate her a bit to get off, so we get out of the shower to go to the bed but end up in missionary on the bathroom floor. By this time she's panting and we're both dripping sweat so, I pick her up again and put her face down on her bed with that pretty ass up in the air - still haven't gotten even a finger into her ass and the thought of pentrating her ass is driving me nuts. Despite her warning about her time, she looked pretty clean to me so I go down on her from behind and start eating her pussy and pull her hands around behind her back like I'm restraining her where she can't get away - shes really starting to go wild and shes bucking and pushing back and grinding on my face and tounge one minute and wimpering the next. I was glad that she was liking being man handled a bit, so I put her hands back on her but checks and made her hold it open while my licks started to stray from her pussy to her beautiful tight little asshole. After a few licks I pushed my tounge in there and pulled her wrists back tight so we'd both feel like she couldn't get away. Just a few seconds with my tounge in her ass and I felt like my dick was going to explode before I even got to put it in her.

I eased up behind her and slid into her pussy as slowly as I could because I didn't want to cum right away and I was very close. Had to go slow for a few minutes to get back in control, but soon I was pumping nice and hard into her pussy from behind with her shoulders down to the mattress and her hands still held behind her back. I let go of her hands so she could brace herself and then started to rub her asshole with my thumb, I knew she must know what was coming by this time so I worked her ass open with both thumbs, then in one motion slipped out of her pussy and pushed the head of my penis in past her sphincter. Her body jerked and she pulled away a bit, but I followed her down onto the mattress with my cock in her ass, I took one hand and put it under her shoulder and up to her throat and chin so I could choke her or cover her mouth and with the other I pulled one ass check hard to the side and then burried my cock balls deep in her ass. She was so tight it was incredible. I turned her head to the side so I could see the look on her face, didn't know if that look was pleasure or pain and frankly didn't care. Started kissing her on the mouth and before you know it she was deep french kissing me while I held her down on her bed and fucked her ass. We were so sweaty even without lube her ass was nice and wet, I cocked her hips so I could get deeper penetration and then started to just go nuts - no more slow deliberate staying in control - just wild crazy hard and semi-violent ass fucking and she was loving it. Between the pills I took and the beer I drank, I was hard as hell and on the verge but it took me a really long time to get off.

Afterwards we took another shower and she said she guessed I had probably done that before. She told me that was her first time having it in her ass and that she definitely wanted to do it again. I told her I didn't think I could do it again right away but I'd love to repeat in a day or two. We played around and did some other stuff like fuck regular for a while and suck each other, she let me playfully slap her around a bit and tie her up and fuck her face. I ended up spending about 8 hours over at her place last night, then we traded phone #s and made plans for Sunday evening. I called her on the phone about an hour after I got home to let her know the things she was going to do for me Sunday evening and she was all like "Yes baby, of course".

Holy Shit WH! Great report. You should run out and buy lottery tickets with that luck.

TwistedBrother
07-26-08, 21:46
Wow, you remind me of a dearly departed legend from Milwaukee ... LOL ... Lefty lives in Bama!

I knew she must know what was coming by this time so I worked her ass open with both thumbs, then in one motion slipped out of her pussy and pushed the head of my penis in past her sphincter. Her body jerked and she pulled away a bit, but I followed her down onto the mattress with my cock in her ass, I took one hand and put it under her shoulder and up to her throat and chin so I could choke her or cover her mouth and with the other I pulled one ass check hard to the side and then burried my cock balls deep in her ass. She was so tight it was incredible. I turned her head to the side so I could see the look on her face, didn't know if that look was pleasure or pain and frankly didn't care.

Whorehound38
07-27-08, 00:14
Holy Shit WH! Great report. You should run out and buy lottery tickets with that luck.

We'll I strike out a lot more than I hit homeruns, I just don't bother to report the failures. I do think I do a lot better with a little older women like in their 40s or so, they seem to appreciate the attention and are less likely to say no. Mostly I just keep my eyes open for opportunity, you wouldn't believe how many single women I meet at liqour stores - "Wow thats a lot of booze your buying - I wish I was partying with you" and before you know it thats what you're doing. I wouldn't call it luck really, there is all kinds of women out there that want to get laid and party as badly as we do, just have to try and meet em. Its tougher for me know cause I'm nearly 40 myself, but man when I was 20-21 or so, I could bed 5-6 different women a week in this town. Pell City has a lot of single and divorced women so its good hunting.

Man I sure had a great time Friday night though, I was so wired after the adventure I totally couldn't sleep at all till about 6:00 am this morning, and then I was up half an hour later - finally crashed about 3:00 this afternoon. The only thing that sucks about it is I was planning on seeing another girl I like to date today, but I was just too exhausted and worn out to do it. Amphetamines and Viagra is a wicked combination.

I'm trying to rest up this evening and most of tomorrow, load up on the protein and electrolytes and then try to do her even more wild and freaky tomorrow night - you know really push her boundaries. I love trying to get women to do freaky slutty stuff they thought they'd be ashamed of.

Member #4198
07-27-08, 23:51
We'll I strike out a lot more than I hit homeruns, I just don't bother to report the failures. I do think I do a lot better with a little older women like in their 40s or so, they seem to appreciate the attention and are less likely to say no. Mostly I just keep my eyes open for opportunity, you wouldn't believe how many single women I meet at liqour stores - "Wow thats a lot of booze your buying - I wish I was partying with you" and before you know it thats what you're doing. I wouldn't call it luck really, there is all kinds of women out there that want to get laid and party as badly as we do, just have to try and meet em. Its tougher for me know cause I'm nearly 40 myself, but man when I was 20-21 or so, I could bed 5-6 different women a week in this town. Pell City has a lot of single and divorced women so its good hunting.

Man I sure had a great time Friday night though, I was so wired after the adventure I totally couldn't sleep at all till about 6:00 am this morning, and then I was up half an hour later - finally crashed about 3:00 this afternoon. The only thing that sucks about it is I was planning on seeing another girl I like to date today, but I was just too exhausted and worn out to do it. Amphetamines and Viagra is a wicked combination.

I'm trying to rest up this evening and most of tomorrow, load up on the protein and electrolytes and then try to do her even more wild and freaky tomorrow night - you know really push her boundaries. I love trying to get women to do freaky slutty stuff they thought they'd be ashamed of.

You must be my long lost older brother. Keep up the good work my friend.
And to echo your previous thoughts, even the best ball players only get hits 3 of 10 times!!

Savage55
07-28-08, 21:58
Love any info?

Big Dal
07-29-08, 17:12
Score big time in Tuscaloosa.
University between Alberta and DCH saw a small white redhead walking. I busted a Uie and she cautiously approached the car. Offered her a ride. Didn't have to talk about anything, she made a vague comment, I made one back and took her to a place.
Little bit of a gut, she almost looked 4 mos pregnant at first in the shirt, but super body and super clean...even fresh shaved. Small B cups. CBJ, CFS gave her all I had which was over 30 but under 40. And it was worth it.

She's a 6 or 7 on a real scale. 11 on a SW scale.

Either she's brand new, or there's the possibility that she doesn't normally do that but was comfortable enough with me, I don't know. But her only drug I noticed was cigarrettes, and she only asked me to drive her to a store for a pack of smokes and a loose beer. Dropped her off in a neighborhood behind Rite Aid.

Hopefully she'll stay as nice for a while.

Sadsammy
07-30-08, 01:45
I am tired from a long day and traveled alot of miles, so I will make an attempt to write this with some sort of clarity. This is my 2nd time to come across a lady needing a ride in this small town. I was not out looking and in fact had just left from visiting a 80 year old aunt.

Anyway back to the story. I was about 2 blocks from my aunts house on the north central part of town, when I saw a white female walking. She had on very tight terry cloth shorts. I gave her a look as I passed by her. She returned the look but it was not obvious that she was doing anything but out walking for exercise.

So I needed to make sure and I drove down about 5 blocks, made a couple of turns. I figured that I would approach her while she was walking towards the direction I was coming from and would wave to see if she waved back. But as I was 1 block from her, she turned around and proceeded to walk in the direction she came from. So I figured I would just pull up beside her as she was walking and ask her if she needed a ride.

Turns out that she gladly accepted a ride. I asked where se needed to go and she said she was heading to a place a few blocks away but stated she was in no hurry to get there.

She asked me how I was doing. I used the old line, "I'm doing ok, other than having to do without". To which she answered maybe she could help with that. She asked me if I had a place to go to that would allow us some private time. And of course I did. So I drive a few miles out into the country, in a heavily wooded area and we got down to business.

BBBJCIMWS. $20 plus I gave her $10 for tip as she did an excellent job, nonrushed and eager to please.

SWScale. Looks. 6-7.real short hair. Breast 34B saggy. Tall and slnder. Long legs. Appx age 35. Clean looks and smell.. Great skin. No panties or bra. If you saw her in a bar you'd buy her drinks before closing time, so I'd say she was at least average looking on a regular scale.

Service 9. Attitude 9. I told her about this website. I asked for pics, she refused. She asked me not to give her name out as she rarely went out. I'll look for her again in the future.

Wiregrass
07-31-08, 08:25
Last week I was in the Dothan area; what with several recent busts/stings, things appeared quiet on the street.

Thats NOT to say that I didn't find what I was looking for, twice in the 3 days I was there.

Gentlemen, don't despair -but do be careful, the girls are still there.

Rip 84
07-31-08, 20:09
Going to be in Florence next week. Where are the hot spots if there are any. Thanks for the help!

Grl Lvr601
07-31-08, 20:54
Hey WH, you haven't written a few Penthouse letters in your time have you? <g>

Grl Lvr601
07-31-08, 21:04
While I'm here I might as well give a report from this past Friday night in Gadsden. I had a night of unsupervised time (wife out of town) and decided to cruise the east side of town rather late at night, cruising between about 1am and 2:30am. On the first pass I saw an older WSW, sort of heavy, with medium length blonde hair on Hoke Street. If any of you saw a semi-recent post from me over on the B'ham board you know I've sort of taken myself out of the game and it was going to take more than her to get me back in. I made a run down East Broad back toward the river and saw another heaver WSW, this one with medium lenght dark hair, close to the Traveler motel...I think it is the Traveler but it is the only run down POS motel on East Broad. After that pass I didn't see those two or any other SWs again. I did see LE out and about and a couple of them with either a possible monger or maybe just a drunk. Anyway I made enough passes thru the area to draw the attention of LEO and decided I'd pushed my luck enough and got out of Dodge. I could have probably scored at the Traveler but was just too nervous about in pulling in that place...seems like a great place to get arrested.

Rip 84
07-31-08, 22:05
Seeking info on the Florence area.

I will be visiting next week.

WarEagle99
08-02-08, 01:10
As I was making my round through one of my trailor park hunting grounds tonight I spotted this BSW dressed in a tight white tee with no bra and some very short shorts. Pulled up and asked where she was headed and offered her a ride.After she got in I asked her what was she getting into tonight and she gave me some story about her and her brother-in-law fighting and she was just walking to calm down. Asked her what would it take for BJ and she said. 2 then I asked how much for both and she said "fu*k it I'll do both for. 2" So off to some secluded location that she directed me to where we started with BBJ then she asked me to put on cover for FS. Got out of my car and put her on the hood and began my pounding when she kept complaining that the hood was hot. (Northstar's give off alot of heat) so we switched to doggie where we continued until I finished with CIM. As far as ratings go Body-7 Face 4 Attitude 5(maybe because she was mad) Did get a number and I know where she lives. She told me to just come by whenever I wanted, but I probally won't! All in all I guess it was ok being that I was only out of. 2.

Rip 84
08-02-08, 19:00
Still looking for info on the Florence / Sholes area.

Mnepitjr
08-03-08, 18:09
I don't know of any here. I do know that all of them I have contacted on CL that say they are from here are just scams/cam girls. So don't waste your time there.

I like the one where the girl will ask if you got her cam request and she keeps saying she is sending one. Finally she says she has better luck on this pay site and will give you the code so it's free. This came from one on the Florence/Muscle Shoals CL

Joeb256
08-04-08, 05:32
I don't know of any here. I do know that all of them I have contacted on CL that say they are from here are just scams/cam girls. So don't waste your time there.

I like the one where the girl will ask if you got her cam request and she keeps saying she is sending one. Finally she says she has better luck on this pay site and will give you the code so it's free. This came from one on the Florence/Muscle Shoals CLIf they don't give any info inicating the are in town they are phony, look for somethig other than florence or muscle shoals on location, now it it has killen or shoals are you may be on to something. As far as what I see here local, almost non exixtent, best I can ntell they all keep low key, no advertise and word of mouth only, damn I miss the Grant Hotel! Wish I knew how to set that up again someone clean and sweet could make a fotune over here.

Dmcshark
08-04-08, 06:09
Looking for some fun in these areas.

Help plz!

WhatWasIThink
08-05-08, 23:46
will be back in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa next week and need info on a quality provider. will only be in town a week so no recon time. plz pm with any info.

Mnepitjr
08-07-08, 23:21
If they don't give any info inicating the are in town they are phony, look for somethig other than florence or muscle shoals on location, now it it has killen or shoals are you may be on to something. As far as what I see here local, almost non exixtent, best I can ntell they all keep low key, no advertise and word of mouth only, damn I miss the Grant Hotel! Wish I knew how to set that up again someone clean and sweet could make a fotune over here.The Grant Hotel. Now you are making me feel old. That was the place when Sheffield was really a city and not a ghost town. Amazing that place was in business and on main street. I think the ones that do it keep it quiet. I had been emailed by this guy trying to hook me up with someone over here. But it smelled too much like the fuzz.

B Sanders
08-21-08, 22:22
New to the area looking for info on finding some street action (I. E. Places to cruise, times, ect.). Any info at all would be cool.

Grl Lvr601
08-22-08, 00:53
I changed my route to work to take me through east Gadsden and I frequently see one or more girls out working before 7am. I see Brandi the most but thave also seen a heavier blonde WSW. One day this week I saw Brandi getting in a van so there is definitly some morning action to be had although my previous experience with that girl left much to be desired.

Clark Kent
08-22-08, 11:08
I went through Gadsden Monday on the way to Georgia, and on the way noticed a few things. I saw a girl hanging out on the top level of the motel across the street from Big Lots. Looked like she was watching cars, don't know if she was working but it looked like she could have been. Then I went down Tuscaloosa and into the projects, and saw a white girl by a bus stop, so I decided to circle around and see about her since she looked fairly good, and when I turned to circle around through the projects, I turned right toward a amrked and an unmarked cruiser sitting there, probably watching the girl at the bus stop. Nice. Well they didn't do anything, because I noticed there are whites living in there as well. Once they left, I circled back around in there and saw another white girl who I think worked, but either lives or stays at an apartment inside there. If you turn in from the highway and go over the railroad tracks, turn at the first right, and the girl I saw that looked like she lived there but worked was in the first group of apartments to your left. As for the other girl by the bus stop, she WAS waiting on the bus, lol.

JimBob69
08-26-08, 21:29
Tina moved to a another apartment on 6th st. She had a new girl who could not speek english at all. She did not give massage at all. She just lightly ran her fingers along my back and legs for about 5 min. And on the flip she wanted 1. 0 for fs. I did not give in. I tried to tello her Tina and May only get. 6. She said no. So I left. When I was walking out into the parking lot the apartment manager came up to me and asked if I new the girl in the aparment I just left and I said no and that I was looking for someone else. He complained to me that there was way too many men visiting that apartment for short periods and wanted to know what was going on. I then told him again I didn't know the girl and I was looking for someone else. I then left with him just standing there. I guess Tina and may won't be there long.

WhatWasIThink
09-05-08, 08:38
was in Alberta city yesterday found a new girl said she was visiting from new orleans. Raven dark hair I'd say early 20's. Had a nice time good attitude. says she needs money to get to atlanta so keep a eye out she is worth seeing before she moves on. senior members inquire only for details.

Johnjohnjr2000
09-06-08, 14:42
Well, Anniston isn't the best place. You have Heather, Cindy, and Jaime. They all have issues. I met someone for the second time that is good but she has some significant mental problems. Her name is Karen and she can be found on 23rd and moore. She hangs out a house on Moore. PM for more details. She does not rush but she talks forever about her personal problems i.e. Liver, Disablity, etc etc. She is very fair on monye. She told me $40 was too much and offered $10 back but she took it back when we went to BP/SHeet so she could get case of Steel Beer. She only alllowed one position and she gave good BJ when she wasn't talking. I'm not sure Karen Age but maybe mid 40's WSW slim with some babyfat around waste. She offered to do toss salad on me which is a first! I said no maybe next time.

Wiregrass
09-08-08, 20:27
According to this article:

http://www.dothaneagle.com/dea/news/crime_courts/article/two_charged_in_kings_spa_prostitution_sting/35413/

NOTE: this post may be a duplicate, as the original post doesn't appear to have been posted.

Clark Kent
09-09-08, 01:03
Your post appeared, you just made a new thread instead of putting it in this thread.

It's always funny how the women who get arrested at MP's are always mid 40's to mid 50's.

Wiregrass
09-09-08, 06:35
Ref the ages of these AMP gals,

I used to frequent this Kings Inn. Excluding their opening (10 years ago?), the ladies were always 40ish. And they lie about it - pretending to be 20 years less.

Stone Blazer
09-09-08, 07:20
Damn, I never would have believed that "Tobi" was 41!

No doubt A1 will be closed for a while now too. Maybe we'll get some fresh talent when they re-open.

Acillatem
09-09-08, 15:03
Hello fellow mongers,

I am coming in to spend some money and watch the race. Any decent strip clubs close to the speedway?

Thanks,

Acillatem

Clever Panther
09-12-08, 20:30
Went out crusing in Anniston got off work early an was looking for a afternoon snack picking were slim saw three. One WSW on Noble, another WSW by closed mini mart, an a BSW on 24th one street by the small store a. The one on noble and the one by closed mini mart both were picked up by time I could circle back. The by the small store on 24th street I talked to for a bit but she was waiting to pick up her sister told she be working later may go back and pick her up later tonight if LEO is not to heavy in the area.

Stay safe.

Rey
09-13-08, 21:40
Hello fellow mongers,

I am coming in to spend some money and watch the race. Any decent strip clubs close to the speedway?

Thanks,

Acillatem
I think the nearest strip club to Talladega is Birmingham.

Vettman
09-17-08, 04:56
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Vettman
09-19-08, 18:15
Sorry I cannot post the address.

Send me a private message and I'll give it to you.

NotNine
10-01-08, 16:47
I have seen Michele a couple of times in the last two years. She will give you your money's worth. She is easy to talk to and comfortable to be around. She really likes what she is doing. No rush and multiple pops are fine with her. She is very submissive and aims to please. here is her recent craigslist ad.

http://gadsden.craigslist.org/ers/837464245.html

Member #4198
10-01-08, 18:53
I have seen Michele a couple of times in the last two years. She will give you your money's worth. She is easy to talk to and comfortable to be around. She really likes what she is doing. No rush and multiple pops are fine with her. She is very submissive and aims to please. here is her recent craigslist ad.

http://gadsden.craigslist.org/ers/837464245.html

Looks nice unfortunately, though, I fall under that "under 35" age range. When you see her again tell her to change that shit.

Anyway, Tuscaloosa hasn't beared any fruit for me in quite some time. There is a chick advertising on CL. I talked to her some time ago, but I didn't see her as she is a bit big for my tastes.

Tanked82
10-05-08, 16:46
Hey all, I moved to Jasper a few months ago. I haven't had a chance to go out and cruise to see what it going on. Will have some time this afternoon. Can anyone provide some direction?

Also, if there are any local ladies who do escorting I'd love to know, thanks.

Clark Kent
10-06-08, 08:27
I've not ever seen any activity when I've made my way through Jasper, but mind you, I only go through there about once every 5 or so months. I did one time, though, see a girl walking in the Argo community down 78 heading toward Birmingham one time. She was walking around this Chevron gas station on the side heading toward B'ham, and from the looks of her she was at the very least least looking for a ride. Argo is down past Sipsey if you're coming from Jasper. There's a road sign that says Argo. I've never seen anything in Parrish, though it has been mentioned many times in the paper as being a high drug and crime city, so you never know. It's quite small, though, so you'd think the girls would go to where the high volume traffic is, and there's never much traffic through Parrish.

Tanked82
10-06-08, 23:45
I'm not sure about the Jasper area. I've been through town several times, but not at night. I know there are several high crime areas in Jasper, but it all seems a little to close to the courthouse and walker county jail. I've never seen any girls walking down the 78 hwy in the Argo area, but I did see a lady leaned up against a guard rail one morning on the way to work. I think Parrish will be more difficult, as there really isn't a centralized area of homes. But maybe I don't know where they're at??? I have a feeling that Jasper/Parrish will be a lot like the Centerpoint/Pinson area where you have to seize the opportunity as it's presented.

Clark Kent
10-14-08, 16:46
I've got to be in the eastern Alabama area at the end of the week, and decided on my way back to go through Anniston and Gadsden, and along the way look around at some of the areas posted here lately as being hot spots for SW in those areas. I only know of the Tuscaloosa Avenue area in Gadsden, and the road that runs by that furniture store down from the courthouse, basically from past experiences with a girl I knew. As far as Anniston goes, I really don't know anywhere there to find girls. I know one time when I was showing a friend of mine the big chair as we were going through there I saw a girl walking up the road from there that I thought was one, but wasn't sure. Anyway, I did a read of the forum from the past year, and found the areas in both cities to look for girls are as follows: Gadsden- Hoke St, East Broad around travelers inn, east 13th, tusc & 10th. Anniston-
Noble/24th, Noble and 22-30, 22nd st, 18th st, mccoy, mcarthur. I'm just going to do a lookup of these roads and see where they are and maybe pass through them once or twice. I have no idea where Hoke Street is in Gadsden, but I believe Noble is around the big chair in Anniston. For those of you familiar with these areas, are they heavily patrolled and would I be subject to looking out of place rolling through there after 9 or 10 pm ? Also, are there any other areas which haven't been mentioned or that I might have missed reading about to keep an eye out for ? Thanks.

Member #4198
10-14-08, 18:13
I've got to be in the eastern Alabama area at the end of the week, and decided on my way back to go through Anniston and Gadsden, and along the way look around at some of the areas posted here lately as being hot spots for SW in those areas. I only know of the Tuscaloosa Avenue area in Gadsden, and the road that runs by that furniture store down from the courthouse, basically from past experiences with a girl I knew. As far as Anniston goes, I really don't know anywhere there to find girls. I know one time when I was showing a friend of mine the big chair as we were going through there I saw a girl walking up the road from there that I thought was one, but wasn't sure. Anyway, I did a read of the forum from the past year, and found the areas in both cities to look for girls are as follows: Gadsden- Hoke St, East Broad around travelers inn, east 13th, tusc & 10th. Anniston-
Noble/24th, Noble and 22-30, 22nd st, 18th st, mccoy, mcarthur. I'm just going to do a lookup of these roads and see where they are and maybe pass through them once or twice. I have no idea where Hoke Street is in Gadsden, but I believe Noble is around the big chair in Anniston. For those of you familiar with these areas, are they heavily patrolled and would I be subject to looking out of place rolling through there after 9 or 10 pm ? Also, are there any other areas which haven't been mentioned or that I might have missed reading about to keep an eye out for ? Thanks.

My intel on the area may be a little dated as I haven't cruised there area in almost a year. But for what its worth, Gadsden never uneased me as far as LEO's go so I wouldn't worry too badly in the areas you mentioned. Anniston, however, always presented problems for me. There was almost always a strong showing of the black&whites out there. The only plus was that you could have any of number of reasons to be traveling Noble.

As far as the talent, it was always spotty in my days up there, but with due dilligence I could usually find something. Anniston: Find my report on Heather(she can usually be found along Noble near the Nextel place near McArthur, 28th and 29th streets) she gives one of the best BJ's in the business and that is the truth.

Gadsden: older dirty blonde, slim and about 5'6" goes by strawberry I think was always a fun time(on east broad.) There was a crackhead girl that stayed on east broad near the church and 21st street that you need to be leary of. She was a redbone and usually had really light colored hair, he weight changed more than the redlights on the street depending on when she was in and out of rehab/jail. Gave a great bj, but would upsell and try to smoke crack on the job. Almost forgot. On east broad heading toward 431 there is a red brick store at Park street. That street seemed to have a crack house directly behind the store and often times there were girls hanging around the porch. I'm know they were working, but there were always some shadows very close by.

Rey
10-15-08, 06:37
Anniston-

The big chair in Anniston is on Noble, but about a mile or 2 south of the main area. I normally see a black and white somewhere on Noble after 9 when I roll through there after 9-10, but I haven't got out here late yet, and I've only been in Anniston for 3 months.

I actually saw 2 at Noble/MacArthur at around 2:00 yesterday afternoon, but I didn't have time to get them to separate from the store to get picked up. If any Anniston mongers have a piuc of Heather, i'd like to see it so I can know what to hunt for. Thanks.

Clark Kent
10-15-08, 15:37
Thanks for the responses. Yeah, as far as Anniston, I'll probably just make one or two passes and then head on toward Gadsden unless I see something interesting. I tend to look for younger attractive girls, so if all I see is older nasty looking girls I'll probably just head on. I generally don't like being in an area where I'm not familiar and don't know right off that I'm going to appear out of place, though most areas you're going to appear out of place you can tell almost immediately. I thought about going to Tuscaloosa this week, but I asked someone how the stroll was lately and there doesn't seem to be anything that way worth spending my gas on. I've got to be up toward Anniston anyway, so I might as well look as I'm there. The one good thing I've learned from mongering for over 15 years is when you go to towns you're not really familiar with you just make one pass through an area, or at least have a route where you won't be coming back through immediately. When I go to Atlanta this is how I monger while I'm there. I have a route I take from FIB which goes all the way into the predominantly black college neighborhoods, and back into the downtown area, and with this route I'm never hitting the interstates, it's always down back roads which always have girls walking. As this route takes about an hour to ride, I'm not going back and forth in the same area continuously. Anniston seems to have all their mongering areas basically located in the same area, whereas Gadsden's area is spread across town. The fact that I know Gadsden better, that's probably where I'm going to focus my attention.

Member #4198
10-16-08, 06:51
Thanks for the responses. Yeah, as far as Anniston, I'll probably just make one or two passes and then head on toward Gadsden unless I see something interesting.

I thought about going to Tuscaloosa this week, but I asked someone how the stroll was lately and there doesn't seem to be anything that way worth spending my gas on.

Gadsden is, in my humble opinion, much easier to monger in. However, the talent in Anniston always seemed to be better.

As far as T-town, don't even bother my friend. I'm living here now and it is almost nill. There is the occasional FAT(I mean fat) black chick in Alberta but, I think, you would be much better served to stroll Gadsden/Anniston. Speaking of which, if you have time, FIB is only about an hour maybe an hour and a half ride down 20 from the Oxford exit. You know as well as I do that the action is hot there. I've had good times getting a room at the Travel Lodge and getting a few dif. girls!

On a totally different note, if any of you senior members are planning on spending a mogering day over in ATL., hit m on PM and we can make a day of it.

Clark Kent
10-18-08, 08:49
Well I made my trip east and went through Anniston and Gadsden on the way back. I found most of the roads in Anniston, as they all cross Noble, but the area is basically dead unless you ride back and forth for hours and maybe someone will appear. I didn't see a single possibility. I even went down McArthur and circled around, but it just didn't look like there would be anything out. Most of the other streets- 18th, 22nd, and so forth didn't look like there'd be anything there so I just made one pass and left. I never had time to look up any of the roads, and when I tried before I left yesterday afternoon the site wouldn't come up, so it was lucky I just found them while riding. No such luck in Gadsden. I had no idea where to look for this Hoke Street that is spoken of frequently. I went into neighborhoods off of Broad, and actually, is there another Broad, because Broad changes to Forrest around the courthouse ? I couldn't find the Traveller's Inn that was supposed to be on Broad, unless it's the one that's on the road before you turn onto Broad down from the Waffle House. I thought it might be the one near 59, but it's on Meighan, and the one near Big Lots is the Budget. Tuscaloosa Avenue was dead except for some older drunk looking black woman walking down from that new gas station, well new in that it wasn't there back in the early 90's. I don't get lost in Gadsden, I just had no idea where to look for Hoke. I ended up just heading back to Birmingham, and riding around my usual haunts.

Member #4198
10-19-08, 13:45
Well I made my trip east and went through Anniston and Gadsden on the way back. I found most of the roads in Anniston, as they all cross Noble, but the area is basically dead unless you ride back and forth for hours and maybe someone will appear. I didn't see a single possibility. I even went down McArthur and circled around, but it just didn't look like there would be anything out. Most of the other streets- 18th, 22nd, and so forth didn't look like there'd be anything there so I just made one pass and left. I never had time to look up any of the roads, and when I tried before I left yesterday afternoon the site wouldn't come up, so it was lucky I just found them while riding. No such luck in Gadsden. I had no idea where to look for this Hoke Street that is spoken of frequently. I went into neighborhoods off of Broad, and actually, is there another Broad, because Broad changes to Forrest around the courthouse ? I couldn't find the Traveller's Inn that was supposed to be on Broad, unless it's the one that's on the road before you turn onto Broad down from the Waffle House. I thought it might be the one near 59, but it's on Meighan, and the one near Big Lots is the Budget. Tuscaloosa Avenue was dead except for some older drunk looking black woman walking down from that new gas station, well new in that it wasn't there back in the early 90's. I don't get lost in Gadsden, I just had no idea where to look for Hoke. I ended up just heading back to Birmingham, and riding around my usual haunts.

My bad for not making it more clear. If you were on Forrest, you were on the wrong side of the river. I've heard of people picking up on that side, but never with much frequency. You needed to be on East Broad from Hood Ave. all the way back to Meighan.

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS257US257&q=east+broad+and+hood+ave+gadsden&um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image Go east from there until you reach Meighan.

WarEagle99
10-19-08, 22:59
Was bored tonight and decided to take a quick drive back down my trusty trailor park stroll and spotted that same BSW tonight. I think she has taken up streetwalking full time now. Had on a tight fitting dress with some highheeled boots. I picked her up and was offered FS for. 25 but I only had. 18 in cash but she gladly took that. She invited me back to her trailor this time (guess she does that after she gets know you) I was reluctant at first but since I always carry my. 40cal on me I decided to go ahead anyway. Went to her place and there was no one there like she said. Did the deed and left. Everything covered (MY CHOICE) total damage for CBJ & CFS. 18. I also got a # this time so if any of my PM buddies want it let me know. (east AL hint hint.

Bama Dude
10-22-08, 17:47
Anyone have any info on any streetwalkers in Shelby County?

Heftylover
10-22-08, 20:49
I live in T-town and take the occassional stroll through some of the action spots and there has been nothing lately. Was out a while back and spotted several LE cars parked just off Hargrove Rd. Next to one of the active areas. I took note of that. A few minuites later, ran up on a very nice looking BSW that I had never seen before. She flagged me to pull over in an empty parking lot. I didn't stop though. I'm pretty sure it was a sting operation so BE CAREFUL. There is a new police chief in office and LE has really cleaned up the streets. Has anyone else had any luck in the t-town and surrounding areas lately?

JimBob69
10-23-08, 13:12
Anyone seen Tina or May at the apartment lately. Phone no longer working. I guess we lost our only apartment AMP in the Gasden area.

Tide Monger
10-23-08, 20:50
I live in T-town and take the occassional stroll through some of the action spots and there has been nothing lately. Was out a while back and spotted several LE cars parked just off Hargrove Rd. Next to one of the active areas. I took note of that. A few minuites later, ran up on a very nice looking BSW that I had never seen before. She flagged me to pull over in an empty parking lot. I didn't stop though. I'm pretty sure it was a sting operation so BE CAREFUL. There is a new police chief in office and LE has really cleaned up the streets. Has anyone else had any luck in the t-town and surrounding areas lately?

Dead as a doornail. I had to head to Birmingham to monger. Glad gas is coming down.

Member #4198
10-24-08, 03:02
Dead as a doornail. I had to head to Birmingham to monger. Glad gas is coming down.

I've found the same.

Let us know if you find anything.

Wiregrass
10-25-08, 08:13
Recently I went window shopping in Dothan.

Although things appeared slow, there was action available to the patient hunter. I bagged my limit, two in two days.

In total, it cost me about 6 gal. of gas and 20 bucks.

Skinner2
10-26-08, 00:37
Well I finally took the plunge today. I've watched this site and this thread (thanks to Wiregrass especially) and I've been working up the nerve to take advantage of the SW availability. Even though I've visited the AMP in Ozark that got shut down recently - that was a relatively "safe" environment - and I wasn't really worried about anything going wrong. Either I got in or didn't... The SW is a totally different animal altogether.

I've been making the rounds in Dothan for the last few weeks and even though I felt sure that I was driving past the real deal I couldn't bring myself to let any of them into my car - Headlines of LE busts and stings kept coming to mind. The last think I want is my picture on the front page!

I made my rounds tonight, still not able to work up the nerve, when as I was getting ready to head home, a BSW stopped me (basically came out in the road in front of me) and asked for a "ride home to change shirts". Can't say no to that...

I drove following her directions, not saying anything that could be "used against me in the court of law..." We got to her house, she invited me in. I remember the rules posted on this site, but go in anyway, making sure that she goes in front of me and that no-one is there. Still no talk of anything specific, we are both trying to get a handle on the situation without letting anything out. She finally starts asking if I'm legit. She takes her shirt off to show that she is for real, I drop my pants to show I'm not LE. She proceeds to give me the best BBBJTC I've ever had.

I'm still nervous, but now I've dropped my load in her mouth, so I'm better. No money has even been talked about at this point. - I don't think that is normal, but it was nice for the first time.

I give her $15 and a ride back to the area I picked her up. Headed home to report here.

Wiregrass
10-27-08, 07:17
go out to ya, Skinner.

Keep at the game long enough and you'll get a feel for whats right.

Clark Kent
10-27-08, 12:41
Skinner, that's not necessarily normal, especially if a girl is some cracked out fiend, but it does happen. That's usually some girl's way of showing you that you can trust them to do you right and they're trusting you the same way to give them something for it. In my mind when girls do like this they're trying to make it appear in your mind that you're not paying them for the act, but you're just giving them some money to help them out, and the act is just fun to be had. Really I like that, because girls demanding money before anything even begins really shows that's all they want, even though I know it is, but it usually could mean they're going to be in a hurry or rush you.

Durand Paul
10-28-08, 22:29
Was bored tonight and decided to take a quick drive back down my trusty trailor park stroll and spotted that same BSW tonight. I think she has taken up streetwalking full time now. Had on a tight fitting dress with some highheeled boots. I picked her up and was offered FS for. 25 but I only had. 18 in cash but she gladly took that. She invited me back to her trailor this time (guess she does that after she gets know you) I was reluctant at first but since I always carry my. 40cal on me I decided to go ahead anyway. Went to her place and there was no one there like she said. Did the deed and left. Everything covered (MY CHOICE) total damage for CBJ & CFS. 18. I also got a # this time so if any of my PM buddies want it let me know. (east AL hint hint.I haven't seen any sw in opelika. can you tell me which trailer park are you talking about. I drove around some of them last week, but did not see anybody

Big Dal
11-14-08, 14:56
Just happened to be driving through Alberta last night (The Arby's on Campus is 24/7) and saw an obvious BSW strolling down by the Rite Aid and shaking her hips like nobody's business. I turned around and she just walked up and hopped in the passenger side.
We drove to a vacant lot that I was wary of at first because it was so out in the open but she said that's what's great about it, you can see all around, but since its in a little valley no one can see down in it.
We had to get out since there's not enough room in my gas saver car. She gave an OK BBBJ to get me ready for BBFS standing.
She said her name was Marilyn. Had a body to die for. Tall, trim, but not cracked out. Smelled good. Spoke well. Small B cups that were pretty perky. Flat stomach.
She offered digits, but like an idiot I cleared my phone history this morning without saving. She shouldn't be hard to miss though.

WarEagle99
11-15-08, 17:00
Just happened to be driving through Alberta last night (The Arby's on Campus is 24/7) and saw an obvious BSW strolling down by the Rite Aid and shaking her hips like nobody's business. I turned around and she just walked up and hopped in the passenger side.

We drove to a vacant lot that I was wary of at first because it was so out in the open but she said that's what's great about it, you can see all around, but since its in a little valley no one can see down in it.

We had to get out since there's not enough room in my gas saver car. She gave an OK BBBJ to get me ready for BBFS standing.

She said her name was Marilyn. Had a body to die for. Tall, trim, but not cracked out. Smelled good. Spoke well. Small B cups that were pretty perky. Flat stomach.
She offered digits, but like an idiot I cleared my phone history this morning without saving. She shouldn't be hard to miss though.BBFS?!?! Come on man you gotta be kidding. That should be the FIRST thing you are weary about!

Rey
11-16-08, 04:16
Was on my way back from an uneventful outing in Birmingham when I jaw "Jamie" on Noble near the supermarket. Older brunette, probably about 40. Negotiated BBBJCIM for .2, then she asked for a ride to the motel across from McClellan. She said that I'd get an extra pop in the room if it meant that she didn't have to walk back, and at 36 degress, and with her wearing flip-flops I would have done it without the promise, since I was going that way anyways.

So on to the room, and now she says that her husband's in the room and we can't go in there. To her credit she did offer to give me the second shot in the car at a location of my choosing, but I really wanted to lay back on the bed. Without that, I declined and came home to report.

Skinner2
11-17-08, 23:11
I haven't been up Ozark way in a while, but I keep seeing A1 advertised on Craigslist.

Is A1 opened back up? Is it safe after the recent bust at Kings?

Anyone have any thoughts or news?

Lonely Guy
11-18-08, 19:35
I was in Alberta City today when got hungry so I figured I would get some lunch. As I drove by the parade service station on univ in alberta I spotted a blk fe late 20s walking slowly. I let her know I was checking her out. She looked around (I like this it makes me think thay are as afraid of leo as I am)

I waved and she grabed her two huge. D-size boobs and squeezed them together. I pulled into the local sonic took the 1st spot hopeing she would see me and approch. She never showed. Guess she didn't walk that far up.

(by the way the chillie dog totts and vanilla shake are to die for)

Lonely guy

(soon to be the lonely fat guy)

Bama Richard
11-19-08, 17:35
I haven't been up Ozark way in a while, but I keep seeing A1 advertised on Craigslist.

Is A1 opened back up? Is it safe after the recent bust at Kings?

Anyone have any thoughts or news?I have driven by this place the past three days at various time and have seen nobody around. The "open" sign in the window has not been lit. Haven't see anything in the newspaper about a bust.

Skinner2
11-22-08, 19:29
I have driven by this place the past three days at various time and have seen nobody around. The "open" sign in the window has not been lit. Haven't see anything in the newspaper about a bust.I understand that A1 was busted last year, it's been closed every time I've ever passed it. Kings in Newton (between Dothan and Ozark) was busted a few months ago.

A1 is advertising all over the free websites, not being discreet at all. Makes me wonder about LEO operation.

Clever Panther
12-03-08, 07:12
What is a good time to curise Gadsden I have some down time coming up and am thinking about mongering in the area. But last time I went the I only saw one WSW and she was not appealing in any way time was 9:30PM.

Grl Lvr601
12-05-08, 01:43
Usually the later the better but don't expect to find much variety. Lately I've only seem the same girl I've reported on before. If you run across a girl named Sherry give her a shot. Her oral skills are the best I've ever had.

What is a good time to curise Gadsden I have some down time coming up and am thinking about mongering in the area. But last time I went the I only saw one WSW and she was not appealing in any way time was 9:30PM.

Clever Panther
12-12-08, 06:54
Last two nights went curising Anniston saw one WSW wensday was beat out on pick up thrusday the streets were empty went between 9:00 and 10:00. LEO wasn't active in the area.

Clever Panther
12-14-08, 03:42
Went mongering around midnight on noble ran into Donna got cbj for dime and three pents. Her skills are about average a little too toothy for my taste but she will be walking until 3:00AM for any takers.

Whorehound38
12-20-08, 20:54
Had a really nice time in Anniston this morning. I was over on Greenbriar, and I noticed a blonde with big tits filling her car up with gas, so as I slowed down to do a double take I saw a cute bruenette get out of the blonde's car and running away upset and crying. So I turned around and pulled up and asked the brunette girl if she needed help. She asked for a ride and then started telling me about how the other girl had ripped her off, and how she needed money. We talked a little while and smoked a joint, and I told her I could help her out. Said her name was Michelle, bruenette, kind of cute looking, I would guess in her early-mid thirties maybe. Nice tight little body and small titties - firm. She gave a nice blow job without asking for money then I bought her something to eat, and took her back to her room and paid her rent. She was very appreciative and let me do everything I wanted and really got into it and seemed to enjoy herself. Didn't rush at all. I met her around 10:00am, and hung out with her playing and sexing till nearly 2:00. She's staying at Motel off Quintard, between Anniston and Oxford. Spent about .8 on her alltogether counting the money I gave her and getting us something for lunch, paying her rent, etc.. Well worth it, would have spent twice as much for as nice a time as she provided.

Yakuzi
12-23-08, 02:37
Had a really nice time in Anniston this morning. I was over on Greenbriar, and I noticed a blonde with big tits filling her car up with gas, so as I slowed down to do a double take I saw a cute bruenette get out of the blonde's car and running away upset and crying. So I turned around and pulled up and asked the brunette girl if she needed help. She asked for a ride and then started telling me about how the other girl had ripped her off, and how she needed money. We talked a little while and smoked a joint, and I told her I could help her out. Said her name was Michelle, bruenette, kind of cute looking, I would guess in her early-mid thirties maybe. Nice tight little body and small titties. Firm. She gave a nice blow job without asking for money then I bought her something to eat, and took her back to her room and paid her rent. She was very appreciative and let me do everything I wanted and really got into it and seemed to enjoy herself. Didn't rush at all. I met her around 10:00am, and hung out with her playing and sexing till nearly 2:00. She's staying at Motel off Quintard, between Anniston and Oxford. Spent about. 8 on her alltogether counting the money I gave her and getting us something for lunch, paying her rent, etc. Well worth it, would have spent twice as much for as nice a time as she provided. You Lucky Dog

Vettman
12-27-08, 21:36
Hey guys some of you have sent me a message about the service in gadsden it has broken up but the the woman that started it is still working but her rates are 2 mutch sorry about being so late on this I'm not on line mutch. But I did pick up a cutie last week on forrest long black hair her name is cindy never seen her before.

WhatWasIThink
12-28-08, 17:34
What a find. I was filling up at Petro. Nice Blonde early 20's says need a ride to bessemer I am like sure. On the way she says she needs to make some $. She says for .30 i will show you a trick i can do. I say ok. She then swallows me whole and crams my balls in her mouth 2. Dude never happened before. This chic is hollow. I dropped her off at the Budget on Bessemer super hwy. Good luck
happy hunting

Audeuce02
01-02-09, 01:21
New to the board and new to mongering.

Is there anything going on in Cullman or am I out of luck?

Clark Kent
01-03-09, 04:16
If you do find something in Cullman please pass it along here. I have never, ever, seen anything in Cullman when I've passed through and know no areas to even look. Cullman is not known for it's ghettos and projects, you know, and that's where most people look for SW.

Grl Lvr601
01-05-09, 00:35
Did some cruising around Gadsden back before Christmas. Saw Brandi on East Broad...that was the first time I'd seen her in that area. She isn't my favorite so I passed up the opportunity. After that I went down Forrest over in the Alabama City part of town and saw nothing. Back across the east side of the river, around the Traveler (?) notel down East Broad and Hokes street...nothing, not even another site of Brandi. I did take a couple of side streets known for drug activity and saw possibles for that but no SWs. I would love to have another session with Sherry but haven't seen her in a year.

Today I did see a possible walking down the side of Hwy 431 back toward Hoke. She is a young slightly pudgy blond that I have seen in the area before. I don't know for sure that she is a provider and didn't have time today to check it out.

Bully
01-05-09, 02:50
If you do find something in Cullman please pass it along here. I have never, ever, seen anything in Cullman when I've passed through and know no areas to even look. Cullman is not known for it's ghettos and projects, you know, and that's where most people look for SW.

I used to enjoy that spa right off the Cullman exit next to the tattoo parlor. It's a shame it closed down. One of my all time favorite girls worked there.

Johnjohnjr2000
01-05-09, 06:34
JAN 03/04 Jan 04/05

Went mongering in the car for WSW with no luck. Search Sat/SUN from 1AM - 6AM no luck and also SUN/MON from 1AM-3AM. I called the only contact that I had whose name is Tracy that knows how to reach Rita, Cindy, and old skinny BSW named Shirley that I would touch. Well, It turns out Tracy is in the county jail perhaps the others are as well. I need some action. I dont want to drive to BHM or ATL. Anybody finding action out there? Any updates on Tina and the girls in Gadsden? On a light note very few LEOs out there. Mostly on 21st perhaps LEO has the SWs in their cars somewhere doing a car date?

Last two nights went curising Anniston saw one WSW wensday was beat out on pick up thrusday the streets were empty went between 9:00 and 10:00. LEO wasn't active in the area.

Vettman
01-06-09, 14:32
Does any one have any more info on Michelle that Whorehound38 reported on.

JimBob69
01-07-09, 10:18
So much crime,(shootings and robery) lately I won't visit that area even during the day time

Clever Panther
01-08-09, 11:21
JAN 03/04 Jan 04/05

Went mongering in the car for WSW with no luck. Search Sat/SUN from 1AM - 6AM no luck and also SUN/MON from 1AM-3AM. I called the only contact that I had whose name is Tracy that knows how to reach Rita, Cindy, and old skinny BSW named Shirley that I would touch. Well, It turns out Tracy is in the county jail perhaps the others are as well. I need some action. I dont want to drive to BHM or ATL. Anybody finding action out there? Any updates on Tina and the girls in Gadsden? On a light note very few LEOs out there. Mostly on 21st perhaps LEO has the SWs in their cars somewhere doing a car date?Mongering in Anniston is like rolling a six sided dice it insanely random sometimes you come up with nothing constantly other times you hit it big. Change up the times you are going try going during lunch time on a week day or 1 to 6AM in Anniston I have never seen anything.

Good luck an Gad usually has better luck.

Nully Nill
01-11-09, 12:32
Looking for some local fun instead of driving to Bham. Anyone got anything that is happening down here. Not much time tomorrow and probably gonna be too cold to find wsw out. Thanks in Advance.

I miss Tina and her apartment.

BigStick9
01-13-09, 23:32
I stopped in to fuel up this morning at the Chevron in Lincoln at exit 168. I saw a lady walking towards me from Burger King. At first walking like she was going into the convience store, then turning and walking up to me. Asked if I'd be willing to buy her breakfast. She was straded with no money. Spent the last money she had on a room at Days Inn. She was wearing only a thin long sleeve shirt so I said get in the truck and we'll discuss it. So I drive around to Burger King and asked what she'd like.She didn't care, just something to eat. Damn, no preference, must be really hungry. Went through the drive through the took her back to the hotel. Didn't get out, sat there and finished her breakfast and drank her coffee. I asked about her situation and she said she had enough of her asshole bf, had a big fight and he left her. She had enough money for a room and hadn't eaten since lunch yesterday. Said they lived fairly close by but since she is from TX, has no one here or no place to go. Just as I was about to ask if she was interested in making her hotel expense and money to eat on for another day she beat me to the punch and asked if I'd be interested in helping her out. We went into her room and at first all she was willing to do was a bj for .2. After she got started, and she was really great at it, I persuaded her to go FS for .4. Not bad looking, very tight, and a great view from behind. Before I finished I asked if she'd ever been to Greece. She said yeah, not commenting on whether or not it was allowed. Slipping the lil old thumb in she never moaned a little louder than before. I finally took the iniciative to test the waters, squeezed in and oh what a ride. Upon finishing she pulls me down beside her on the bed, not saying a word. Finally she asked if she was keeping from something important. I laughed. I am self employed and don't answer to anyone so I wasn't in a hurry. I get up to dispense of the condom as she walked past getting into the shower. Damn, I wondered if more was possible. to heck with it, I got in the shower behind her and said 2.0 if I can stay all day. Yeah, a bj in the shower, then back to the bed. I'd give her a 6 or 7 as far as a non working girl goes. Not hot but not bad either. Great in bed. Large b or small c's but even better ass. Late 20's. Said she doesn't know how long she'll be around. Unfortunately, I'm leaving in he morning going out of town or I'd be back spending more money tomorrow.

Clever Panther
01-17-09, 08:35
Went through Gadsden Friday around noon saw about three prospects on Broad but the downside was I was on business could make the pickup.

Will try again today stay safe.

Clever Panther
01-18-09, 10:23
When back to gadsden Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30 saw about 3 WSW on east broad picked up a cute little spinner got covered 1/2 and 1/2 for about 25. Looks were about 8 skills were a 8 she's new said she be out today too. She also she said most of the girls are coming out earlier and going in earlier do to cold weather. Anniston there was one WSW around 9 way to overweight for my taste.

Stay safe,

Ryan