Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Admin
12-31-06, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Tje1973
01-01-07, 09:32
I was there a few weeks ago and had no problem getting a massage and a happy ending.

I tried to visit Suny today, but lady at the door told me that they didn't do massages, that they were only a tanning salon. I called them back later and was told that they did body rubs. Any body else successful in getting in?

Grate Big
01-18-07, 01:13
Are there any "professional" providers in the Montgomery area that also service Auburn, or should I post on the Columbus, GA forum?

Caracter
01-18-07, 13:54
Grate Big, this was the only one that came to mind in that eastern Alabama area. Sherie ~ http://www.blondetoplay.net/

However, if she could be persuaded, Cindy ~ http://www.cindyofmontgomery.com is WELL worth it IMHO. She'll appeal to all of your senses.

Asian Fix
03-06-07, 23:09
I believe LE has shut Suny Down. It's definately closed anyway. I bet LE is watching this board.

Eightball
03-07-07, 03:14
I believe LE has shut Suny Down. It's definately closed anyway. I bet LE is watching this board.I am surprized it lasted as long as it did with Bob Bo in charge. He been after the SW on the west side for a few months now . Guess he will set his sites on the Adult Superstore next. In his eyes getting sex out of montgomery is more imporant that all the people getting killed ever week.

Asian Fix
03-17-07, 00:23
What's with the Rainbow Massage place?

Eightball
03-17-07, 17:25
What's with the Rainbow Massage place?Where is this place?

Tje1973
03-18-07, 19:31
It has been closed for years. It is Past Baptist South on the right.

Where is this place?

Evhe29
03-18-07, 23:52
Where is this place?There used to be a Rainbow place on South blvd, west of the hospital and on the same side of the road. My understanding is that it has been closed for 2-3 years. Think it was also named Jade at some point.

Tje1973
03-19-07, 17:13
Has anyone been to the MP in Prattville or has it closed?

WhatWasIThink
03-29-07, 12:24
OMG Montgomery has it going on. I have been thru there a couple of time the last week. Found 2 differnt 8 plus scale early 20's off ext 168. and last night found 2 hotties. Not sure road names but I have digits for ashley. PM for details.

Keep it safe

Tje1973
03-30-07, 19:12
The MPD had a sting on working ladies and Johns. Yet they had there 10 th murder of the year and there goal is to take the SW off of southern blvd to make it less an eye sore for tourist stopping there, I know my hobby is not legal, but if you want to change start at the root of the problem not the flower we come to pick. For the article go to

www.montgomeryadvertiser.com

Play safe..

Asian Fix
04-15-07, 23:25
I think Montgomery is up to 13 murders now?

The Screws
04-25-07, 10:33
after reading the board....it seems like all the MP are closed.

Coming to town for a visit....Is CL my best choice?

Tje1973
04-25-07, 17:53
You can try CL but most of them are on ********* bot c o m as well.
One of the best you will find in my option is cindyofmontgomery bot c o m
She is hard to get an appointment with and a bit pricey but you will be satisified.

after reading the board....it seems like all the MP are closed.

Coming to town for a visit....Is CL my best choice?

Asian Fix
04-29-07, 22:27
Anyone else notice more SW action than usual? Maybe the LE released the last batch they locked up during the last sting.

Amarant
04-30-07, 09:19
This is my first post, I just joined last Friday, so forgive me if it goes astray. I was wondering is there any SW action in the Capitol Height area? I live very close to there and I wanted to know what the deal is. I'm new here, so that's why I don't know. I'm from a city with a population that's 5 times larger than Montgomery. So, any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

RickAndrew
06-08-07, 00:41
Found an AMP in the Montgomery area. I'll hold the location for members with some credentials, but these are the details of my viist.

Stopped in and was asked if I had been there before--answered no, but I'm familiar with places like it. Was asked if I wanted a table shower and answered yes--fee was 60 for the hour. Without any prompting I got undressed, displayed my excitement, and waited to be handed a towel to go down the hall. The girl was about 4'10, probably late 30s, with a nice set of D cup enhancements.

TS was pretty weak. The water wasn't as hot as it could be and the cleaning missed some important areas. I got back to the room an didn't have an opportunity to display my tip as she asked me to lay down. After a very weak massage and lots of questions I was asked to flip and negotiations began. Normally I won't pay more than 40 for a HJ, but I did fail this time. I wound up paying 60 for a topless (with free roam) HJ. Full service was not available and I don't think any of the girls there offer it.

After the event I asked for the remainder of the massage. This time it was pretty good, so she earned points with me. Overall, not a great value but considering the nearby options I may be forced to return.

Members with credentials, contact me for location and name of the woman.

Evhe29
06-13-07, 23:11
Found an AMP in the Montgomery area. I'll hold the location for members with some credentials, but these are the details of my viist.RA, did you get my pm?

Asian Fix
07-08-07, 16:45
I've "heard" that there is a TV reporter driving around the usual areas trying to capture a prostitution story.

A Fuegon
07-24-07, 01:07
Cruised the typical routes. There was much LE activity at the corner of South and Mobile Hwy. Wsw walking along south, black hair, skinny, short and fish eyes. Did not partake. In front of the royal inn there was a "wsw", blonde, blue eyes, easily a 9 or 10 on the scale. Very decently dressed, purse in one hand and cell phone in another. She looked a lil too good to be true. I pulled over, offered a ride and she insisted we go to one of them rooms. She had sting written all over her. Same spot a bsw, .2 for bbbj.

Southern Man
08-13-07, 12:16
Will be in Montgomery on Thursday, guys. Looking for MP action since it looks like that's what you've got there (not really into the SW scene), so PM me with details of any known providers. Will consider reliable SW-types with digits. 'Preciate it.

The Fng
08-24-07, 20:50
I've been in montgomery for about 3 weeks now. Have scouted out a bit, and although I'm too much of a puss to do the SW thing. I have found three MPs here in Montgomery you may consider.

Also, I do know of one in Columbia, SC two in Macon, GA one in Hamer, SC one in Gulfport, MS one in Atlanta, GA and still scouting for more.

Anyway. I know I'm new, but I'm scoutin' for all of us. That's all I've found so far.

Enjoy and be safe!

Asian Fix
08-26-07, 01:16
Listen up. Stay away from two, short, dirty blonde, bad teeth (crack) WSW. They will take your money and you won't get anything.

Grate Big
10-10-07, 14:39
Has annyone in East Alabama heard of Christy James? She appears to be a very hot, young pro in Opelika. 2 hrs for $250. Advertises on AFF.

I am in that area quite often and don't want to be the first to report. Anybody seen her?

If not, I guess I'll take one for the team next time.

Nwohguy
12-08-07, 01:33
Listen up. Stay away from two, short, dirty blonde, bad teeth (crack) WSW. They will take your money and you won't get anything.Is this one of them? This girls name is Melanie I dated her several times while I was in Montgomery 2 years ago, had a great time. I know she got busted last spring.

Rj2008
12-08-07, 13:08
The picture on the right kind of looks like this Lexi girl. I have no idea if it is or not.

http://www.luvfunlexi.com/

Is this one of them? This girls name is Melanie I dated her several times while I was in Montgomery 2 years ago, had a great time. I know she got busted last spring.

Eightball
12-08-07, 22:37
The picture on the right kind of looks like this Lexi girl. I have no idea if it is or not.

http://www.luvfunlexi.com/No that not Lexi ,She come to Mont from time to time but I dont think you find her on the strip. She stay on the east side in a very nice motel most of the time.

Tje1973
12-14-07, 20:12
Has anyone tried the AMP off Twain Qurve, I went before it was shut down and changed names. You can Send me a pm if you don't want to post it.

Kingte
12-16-07, 20:05
I've been in montgomery for about 3 weeks now. Have scouted out a bit, and although I'm too much of a puss to do the SW thing. I have found three MPs here in Montgomery you may consider.

Also, I do know of one in Columbia, SC two in Macon, GA one in Hamer, SC one in Gulfport, MS one in Atlanta, GA and still scouting for more.

Anyway. I know I'm new, but I'm scoutin' for all of us. That's all I've found so far.

Enjoy and be safe!I have been looking for one in montgomery but haven't been able to find any. Let me know wsup. You can PM if you want. How were they?

Ron Branch
12-18-07, 16:21
Was at the TA Truckstop on South Blvd and picked up a decent looking brunette with some nice B's, really firm too. Asked for 3 Andy Jacksons for her room, but only gave her 1 Jackson and 2 Lincolns. Got in the room had me drop my pants and set on the bed while she proceeded with a fairly good BBBJ until I found her hand in my pants pocket on the floor by the bed. I still had my shirt on and my money clip was in my button flap shirt pocket and my wallet was in a lock box under the front seat where I put it when I am cruisin the streets.

She said that if I did not give her more money she would call her boyfriend to beat me up. I told her to call him and got dressed. This black punk came thru the door in a hurry (dumb) and I could see a 9 mm in his belt and found out just what Semper Fi was all about. When he reached for it I put the heal of my hand into his neck and shoulder and I heard his collar bone snap. In the scuffle she got knocked out when he swung his fist in rage and I ducked. He also a real nice pair of thumbs he cannot use for a while as well as some scrambled nut butter because he got to try on my size 12's in a different way. They both will be easy to spot as they are sporting my version of a low and tight hair cut, yeah that is right Low and Tight and not High and Tight. Tight on the sides and bald on the top. Being an ex Marine I keep my clippers in my truck when I travel. They are now a good cute couple.

I am just an old leather neck gone bad I guess.

Semper Fi

Bamadog2110
12-19-07, 18:51
They will certainly think about pulling that shit on somebody else.

Semper Fi

Bamadog2110

Wiregrass
12-29-07, 18:43
I cruise the Dothan area, and have wanted to sample MGM flavors for a long while. Unfortunately, the travel time (90 min each way) and price of gas keeps me shopping at home.

Anyways, four months ago I dropped the Mrs off at your airport; then back up the interstate and right onto the Blvd. Within a short distance I saw a small white gal with a very short skirt on (later saw she was missing the top front teeth). I did a u-turn but by the time I could do a second left turn back into the conv. Store she was approaching another vehicle. I pulled in nearby and supposed I scare him away. So she comes over to me asking for a cigarette, I don't smoke so said sorry, and that I was looking for someone. She asked who, I hesitated, then she asked if I'd like a car-date. The usual who's a cop and she fondled me! Took me out to some semi-private street (broad daylight) and proceeded to work her magic stuff, 50/50. I think she said she was 28 yo with FIVE kids. My guess would have been mid 20's with perhaps a young one somewhere, but obviously I don't know.

For retrieving the wife, I planned to go real early and try my luck again, but instead my daughter decided to ride along. I still miss this little gal!

Wiregrass
12-31-07, 09:35
In remembering this young lady, I've recalled some additional details that I forgot to post. She had shoulder length dirty blond hair.

Her eyes were sharp and alert, not drugged out nor crazy. I could tell that she smoked, but she wasn't reeking of it.

Both pairs of lips were meaty (and bald) and the nipples were puffy.

As long as she kept her missing teeth hidden, she was quite the looker (or was that hooker)?

I had to research this part, to play your lingo game. One Jackson did it all.

Can you tell that I desire her again?

Asian Fix
01-01-08, 23:31
Can someone please tell me where the AMPs are? I still can't find them.

Wiregrass
01-20-08, 20:38
the gal I mentioned in an earlier post. And now I have a reason to occassionally visit this fine city. I'll be buzzing the southern blvd on my next unsupervised (by family) opportunity. I'll post any success stories here.

Otherwise, it appears that Mgm doesn't do the deed.

Or, perhaps they are all gentlemen, and as such they don't tell.

Jeff Carson
02-19-08, 15:09
Great, great, great service. Clean and warm. The body wash was heaven. The room was a little clod but the water was nice and hot, even gently washed my face. The massage was firm. She did not use too much oil and it had no smell to it. I did not feel like I needed a shower afterwords. The girl there looked just like Jordan on the tv show jordan. Not your typical korean. Everything was on the table. Absolutly no rush. I can't beleive I am telling you guys about this place, it is one of those that you keep to your self.

Wiregrass
02-20-08, 08:37
I've never heard of this Twain before.

Where is it (city and street #) shouldn't be too much to ask for if its a business.

Also, if comfortable, how much was it to get in the door?

Thanks from the Dothan area.

Jeff Carson
02-20-08, 17:47
If you come up 231 to the bypass take a right, follow it until you cross I-85, go over I-85, pass all the dealership you will see eastdale mall on the right as you go over the atlanta hiway, take the next right (off ramp) it looks like you are going toward the mall and max federal credit union. You will go over a railroad and come to a stop light. Go straight through the stop light (service road) you will pass mac on your right. Keep straight until you are in front of SECO performance and turn right. It is right behind SECO.

Tje1973
02-20-08, 17:57
Google Twain curve in Montgomery, I did and it is there.

Johnjohnjr2000
02-22-08, 06:27
Hey, Jeff

You must have complained when you left. I went there on 21 FEB at 230 PM. My room was hot. I was sweating before doing the deed. If any body wants details please PM me. I will say I had Candy. Massage was good, Her body in clothes was good but after we agreed upon service which I thought was high for $. she de-clothed. Her butt was flabby and she had a cheap boob job. However, she did everything to make a guy crazy. She did not rushed. After I was done, I met a friend of the owner that wanted to meet me off the premises for dinner and maybe something else. she wanted me to meet her friend but now she wants me supposely after talking to Candy. I will keep you all updated. I could careless for this person Su that wants to meet she is older but I'm sure she has "friends" right? Well, they were afraid of me because I had out of state license plates and I didn't leave after 30 minutes. They would knock on the door when candy was doing a performance to make sure she was okay. I did not do the shower. I will next time. I was on a businss trip from Anniston to Enterprise and I stop at a Thai Place opposite of the mall and as I was turning around on Twain Curve I saw the spot so I did A taste of Thai food place then went over to AMP then went to UA's Gadsden Center for my PhD class. All in all I would repeat but I will try the other girl who could speak good enlish. I even saw in detail their resting/lounging quarters. I stated probably about 1 hour 40 minutes. They didn't want me to go. It is not every day I would drive 2 hours out of the way for some Asian Trim but I think I will check this place out once a month when I can't get down to Costa Rica or over to Macau. Note: These two girls are tall but skinny. I would stay they are at least 5'6. I'm used to spinners being between 4'11 - 5'2 so this is a new experience for me. I usually like the little tiny girls.

Later JJJ

Great, great, great service. Clean and warm. The body wash was heaven. The room was a little clod but the water was nice and hot, even gently washed my face. The massage was firm. She did not use too much oil and it had no smell to it. I did not feel like I needed a shower afterwords. The girl there looked just like Jordan on the tv show jordan. Not your typical korean. Everything was on the table. Absolutly no rush. I can't beleive I am telling you guys about this place, it is one of those that you keep to your self.

Depfan
02-24-08, 20:32
Hi fellas,

Would one of you mind emailing me or PMing me about this place? I'm very interested and wondering what type of prices I should be prepared for.

Also, is there anything I should be aware of?

Thanks.

SETraveler770
02-25-08, 02:54
Good spot if you have nothing else to do. During a 7 hour trip, stopped by based on JJJ report, saw "Candy" today. All were somewhat impersonal as English is very limited. Candy has cute face but body a little loose and was surprising for what appeared to be 25. 27 year old (loose belly meat, skinny legs, no muscle tone or womanly curves). Room was indeed warm. Shower was better than expected at that point, perfect temp, good technique. Massage was OK, decent technique. TS, MSG, BBBJ, CBJ, CG, Mish ($, 1 hr 20 min) nothing to be excited about. Unrushed, but timely. She heated up, started sweating and complained of heat; I just laughed. Offered more but I declined needing to get back on the road. It was, however, a relaxing session.

Stop by if you have nothing else to do.

Chrisbrown
03-05-08, 12:45
I went to find the place in Twain Curve yesterday, I took a few wrong turns but found it eventually. It looked closed down, but when I circled around to check it out I saw a lit up open sign. I went around to a side street and parked in front of a matress store. There were no cars in front of the spa and I saw cops rolling through, so it seemed sketchy to park in front.

Anyways,

This was my first time at a massage parlor, I'm used to brothels in Germany. The lady at the front door had terrible english, and so did Candy. I paid $80 for an hour, went into the little room and waited. Candy showed up, took me to the shower and washed me, then we went back to the room for the massage.

I wasn't sure if I had to let her know what I wanted or not, but after the massage she just asked me what I wanted. I said everything and she said it would cost $120 (still cheaper than the brothels in Germany).

She left with the money, came back and took off her clothes. She rubbed her tits all over my back, then had me roll over and rubbed all over my body. When she went to give me a blowjob, she put the condom on with her mouth. I asked if she could do that without a condom and she didn't seem to know what I meant

After the blow job, the sex was decent, she was on top the whole time. After I came, she got off and said thanks.

I'd say 8/10 for service just because the language barrier was kind of rough. 8/10 for looks. 10/10 for not rushing it at all.

I'll definately go back, maybe next payday.

BTW, how legal are these massage parlors?

Bully
03-05-08, 16:13
BTW, how legal are these massage parlors?

Not legal at all. At least, not once she touched your junk.

SETraveler770
03-06-08, 18:45
Sounds like Twain Curve girl should be called "Cookie Cutter Candy." lol

Depfan
03-06-08, 22:28
Are there any other similar places to the AMP on Twain?

Or does anyone know where any decent SW hang around?

Rdbaron30
03-08-08, 18:31
Does anyone know where any SW are on east side of town.

Ciphotoau
03-12-08, 22:39
New to the board, and normally I don't practice the hobby this close to home. But I haven't traveled in a while and was wondering if any one has a review of Kathy from Montgomery?

Also thanks for the head up on the AMP, I've visited a few in other places and just may have to give that on a try

Peace

Make It Good
03-13-08, 13:45
New to the board, and normally I don't practice the hobby this close to home. But I haven't traveled in a while and was wondering if any one has a review of Kathy from Montgomery?

Also thanks for the head up on the AMP, I've visited a few in other places and just may have to give that on a try

PeaceShe's incredible. 'Nuff said.

Ciphotoau
03-13-08, 14:47
She's incredible. 'Nuff said.Thanks for the reply. Thats was what all the reviews on BD said, but I figured I'd ask.

I look fwd to meeting her.

Peace

Chrisbrown
03-13-08, 15:03
Not legal at all. At least, not once she touched your junk.I'm thinking of hitting it up again soon, but I want to get a bj w/o a condom. I asked her the first time but she didnt seem to know what I mean.

Is she playing dumb, or does she really not understand what I meant?

Wiregrass
03-14-08, 07:54
Is she playing dumb, or does she really not understand what I meant?

Either option is quite possible. But I would bet her answer is HELL NO; and she finds it easier to play dumb.

What I would suggest is finding a SW.

They're more likely to comply and cost you significantly less.

John Tate
03-14-08, 09:11
I'm thinking of hitting it up again soon, but I want to get a bj w/o a condom. I asked her the first time but she didnt seem to know what I mean.

Is she playing dumb, or does she really not understand what I meant?Hey Chris,

Read the post on Kathy in the Nashville,TN forum.I can't believe the guys here (Montgomery) are just now finding out and her. I guess she tries to stay out of the spotlight close to home.She's a really sweet girl,I see her every time she comes close to Birmingham, and sometimes make the drive to Montgomery just to see her.

Jj Lowes
03-14-08, 11:02
She's incredible. 'Nuff said.I agree, Kathy is the sweetest and best provider out there.

Chrisbrown
03-15-08, 06:10
Went by the twain curve spot, the lights were out and the door was locked. This was at about 12:30-1am or so.

Went down to airbase blvd. My god what trashy girls on that street. Found a half decent white girl to get a BBBJ from. Probably not the greatest idea. She was terrible too.

Ciphotoau
03-15-08, 09:50
Hey Chris,

Read the post on Kathy in the Nashville,TN forum.I can't believe the guys here (Montgomery) are just now finding out and her. I guess she tries to stay out of the spotlight close to home.She's a really sweet girl,I see her every time she comes close to Birmingham, and sometimes make the drive to Montgomery just to see her.Thank for that tip. The reviews on BD were all good and those on the Nashville board are great.

I'm looking fwd to meeting her even more now.

Wiregrass
03-15-08, 14:16
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know.

Would you provide a better description of her?

How much was your donation?

Ultimately, was it worth it?

How about if in a pinch?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Chrisbrown
03-16-08, 03:09
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know.

Would you provide a better description of her?

How much was your donation?

Ultimately, was it worth it?

How about if in a pinch?

Inquiring minds want to know.The twain curve girl?

Massage rate was 40/30 mins or 80/hour if I remember right. I got an hour. After the massage, 120 "donation" for everything (covered BJ & FS).

I'd say it was worth it based on the other options around here. Nothing beats the redlight in Amsterdam or Hamburg where you pretty much just go shopping for whoever catches your eye: p

She made a lot of noise during sex, but I'm 99% sure that was all acting. She didn't rush it. I'd go again. 200 for an O and a massage isn't too bad I guess.

I'm really bad with descriptions. She was shorter than me, I'm 6ft. Maybe like 5'5". She was pretty skinny, not much curves at all on her. Tits were decent sized, maybe like Cs. But they felt fake. The bed was small, like smaller than my dorm room bed small.

Hope thats enough info.

John Tate
03-16-08, 15:09
Thank for that tip. The reviews on BD were all good and those on the Nashville board are great.

I'm looking fwd to meeting her even more now.She's a real gem,take good care of her and treat her right. Better take your vitamins for a few days before you see her. lol You'll find out what I mean.

Good Luck

Wiregrass
03-16-08, 20:18
Nope, not the Twain girls. She/ they've been described before. I was referring to the " half decent white girl " that you visited with.

I've only once been shopping in MGM (late last summer), and I liked it. That particular time I found a tiny WSW on the Blvd.

Twain will be an alternate destination for my next trip if the southern Blvd doesn' t pan out.

Be safe

Chrisbrown
03-17-08, 01:58
Nope, not the Twain girla. She/ they've been described before. I was referring to the " half decent white girl " that you visited with.

I've only once been shopping in MGM (late last summer), and I liked it. That particular time I found a tiny WSW on the Blvd.

Twain will be an alternate destination for my next trip if the southern Blvd doesn' t pan out.

Be safeOh. She was short, really skinny with small tits and no ass. To be honest I was just looking for whatever looked best that night, it was down to her and some mid 30s black crack ******. This white girl was probably a crack ho too. I picked her up and she said we could go to some motel nearby and use her friends room. I was really really sketchy about that, read stories about dudes getting mugged in situations like that.

I ask her how much for head, she said 40. She also would fuck for 40, but didn't have a condom. I was going to have her run into a gas station and get one, then she said she would fuck w/o one. I'm really not down with that, so I just said head for 40 is fine. We went to some parking lot and she kept telling me to keep an eye out. Her head was terrible she scraped the shit out of my dick.

I reclined my seat too fast I guess because she flipped out. Must have been high as a kite. She tried to get out because of that. I locked her door and was like WTF? ! 40 bucks for some bunk ass head and she tries to leave before I'm done. Anyways. She finishes and gets out, and I pulled out of the parking lot. She started walking with 2 black dudes, looked all thugged out. I'm glad I didn't go to "her" room haha.

Chrisbrown
03-17-08, 03:56
Went back by Southern Blvd / Mobile Hwy. It was pretty bare. I saw one black girl out, short hair decent looking from a distance. I kept driving around for about 20 mins. Finally stopped by her, and she looked decent, but also looked like a total crackhead. I just pulled away, she stood there with her hands on her hips all shocked I guess.

Kind of lame action there tonight.

Thinking of hitting an AMP tomorrow, maybe the twain curve one. Anyone have another to recommend in the montgomery/surrounding area? Driving to like birmingham or huntsville isn't too far either.

Fell Eight Me
03-18-08, 23:54
If you come up 231 to the bypass take a right, follow it until you cross I-85, go over I-85, pass all the dealership you will see eastdale mall on the right as you go over the atlanta hiway, take the next right (off ramp) it looks like you are going toward the mall and max federal credit union. You will go over a railroad and come to a stop light. Go straight through the stop light (service road) you will pass mac on your right. Keep straight until you are in front of SECO performance and turn right. It is right behind SECO.I went here tonight and saw "Jenny" a tall, thin, smokin hot Asian girl in her early 20's I'd say - just like the others said - shower was great, massage was actually professional quality like at a real spa and then she asked if I wanted anything else and pulled my hand to her wet...well you know...I said yes and she asked what. I said I wanted it all and she said you pay first. I gave her $ after the initial hour fee and she left and came back.....great BBBJ followed by a mind blowing reverse cowgirl and TIGHT!

Anyway - I'll be back here this place is extremely clean and I was extremely satisfied.

Anyone have any word on any of the other girls here?

Wiregrass
03-19-08, 07:37
The reports just keep on sounding better all the time.

Perhaps I should make a special effort to visit my daughter (living nearby) and then swing by this place.

lost_inboystown
03-20-08, 22:34
Anyone Seen either Donna or Dianne, two white street walkers.

They use to work South Blvd.

Donna Dark headed and a little heavy

Dianne complete freak crack head who will do anything for her next hit

Eightball
03-22-08, 01:05
Anyone Seen either Donna or Dianne, two white street walkers.

They use to work South Blvd.

Donna Dark headed and a little heavy

Dianne complete freak crack head who will do anything for her next hit
I have been thru the normal Air Base and Mobile Hiway area between 4pm and 6pm for the last month and have not seen the frist Sw . What happen to them? Was it a big Leo crack down that I didnt hear about?

Wiregrass
03-22-08, 06:07
I seem to remember that the city closed several of the cheap motels in that immediate area, those that principally served OUR working ladies. Obviously they've moved elsewhere, so the question is. Where did they go?

Ciphotoau
03-24-08, 00:05
Well all the reviews are right on, Kathy is super.

She made me feel very comfortable right from the start, like we were old friends or lovers.

I won't give a play by play but from the BBBJCIM, DATY, 69, mish, doggie, even a little greek this girl is great.

I almost did not want to share the experience, as it may make it harder for me to book next time.

John Tate
03-24-08, 13:14
Well all the reviews are right on, Kathy is super.

She made me feel very comfortable right from the start, like we were old friends or lovers.

I won't give a play by play but from the BBBJCIM, DATY, 69, mish, doggie, even a little greek this girl is great.

I almost did not want to share the experience, as it may make it harder for me to book next time.Just tell me one thing, Were you able to keep up with her? I have NEVER experienced anyone like her before.I'm like you,I'm only posting about her because I live in Birmingham,and I don't get to see her very often anyway. It takes me a few days to recoup after I see her.What a girl, and to top it all off,she's also the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. I'm glad I was able to help you out,my friend.

John

Wiregrass
03-28-08, 07:52
Sting busts Prattville escort agency.

Leo checking computer and telephone logs.

Lets all hope she's not like the DC Madamn and spills the beans for $.

Mgm Advertiser online

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080328/NEWS/803280309/1001

Depfan
03-29-08, 12:04

Mgm Advertiser online

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080328/NEWS/803280309/1001Does anyone know the web site the article is referring to? This is something I've never heard of, especially in Prattville.

Jj Lowes
03-31-08, 21:58

Mgm Advertiser online

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080328/NEWS/803280309/1001Girls names or website,Does anyone know anything about this? If you know any details please post here or send me a private message, I wonder how many regulars they had in the area?

Let me know,

Thanks,

Jay

Wiregrass
04-01-08, 06:51
Directly Cut and Pasted from it:

Officers arrested Ashley Lynn Whitesell and Dawn Renee Williams, both 33, and both of Prattville, and charged them with promoting prostitution, said Police Chief Alfred Wadsworth.

Bigboi50
04-01-08, 13:48
The sting was on Dixie and Darlin.

Wiregrass
04-05-08, 16:43
I searched for more info - and came up with only one additional tidbit. BOTH ladies are married.

I wonder if they (the other halves) were previously aware or involved.

Wiregrass
04-12-08, 06:32
According to this Mgm Article.

Note: includes picture of one kinda cute one.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080412/NEWS/804120338/1007/news01

Highway Man
04-12-08, 12:42
7 girls:

I am guessing that #1 (Barabara Hall) was offering from someone else.

#2 (Stephanie Lemons) is a big girl.

#3 (Sherri Wyatt) was on video. Very skinny

#4 is Lisa (Lisa Bishop)- big gut hanging out under her shirt. She would hang around the store where I buy my cigarettes and talk to customers. Very nice and a hard drinker. One time her pimp / boyfriend beat the shit out of her in a drunken fight. The store clerk took donations for her.

#5 (Mary Frances Barnett) was in the news. She must have read the Rules for Mongers, because she was claiming that she didn't talk about money. She just wanted to go for a ride and get her groove on.

#6 (Misty Campbell) was on video being led to a police wagon. Best looking of the bunch.

#7 (Felicia Bittner) is pregnant. She was at a store one night, stoned out of her mind on something. Walked up and asked me how beautiful that she was. She was in some kind of fantasy land. Said her name was Princess. She was in pretty nasty shape.

Wiregrass
04-12-08, 17:17
I'll choose what's behind door number #7 please.

Kulli
04-12-08, 19:54
Thank goodness I live in a border state if your sample is any yardstick of what passes for Southern pulchritude these days. These ladies are so ugly they should have been busted.

Wiregrass
04-13-08, 07:34
Don't despair, these gals are reserved for our Yankee friends, while saving only the very best for us locals.

Within that list, there are several that I'd like to see!

Highway Man
04-13-08, 12:12
didn't have the quality control officer on duty - that's a pretty rough haul.

Thank goodness I live in a border state if your sample is any yardstick of what passes for Southern pulchritude these days. These ladies are so ugly they should have been busted.Wiregrass - they must have caught her somewhat cleaned up and sober. She was a scary sight the night that I passed her coming out of a store. Aside from being 8 or 9 months pregnant, she is way over the edge.

I'll choose what's behind door number #7 please.

Chrisbrown
04-22-08, 00:09
Any idea if the Twain Curve place is closed down? I noticed the light wasn't on in the window last time I went by. Their number seems to be disconnected too.

Ward Clever
04-26-08, 09:10
Any idea if the Twain Curve place is closed down? I noticed the light wasn't on in the window last time I went by. Their number seems to be disconnected too.Yes it is. I went 2 days ago and had a wonderful experience.

Ward Clever
04-26-08, 18:08
Yes, I was there a few days ago and had a great experience!

Eightball
04-27-08, 23:53
[QUOTE=Ward Clever]Yes, I was there a few days ago and had a great experience![/QUOT

What was her name and what she look like?

Ward Clever
04-28-08, 07:48
Older Korean gal named "Minx" was new owner and smoking hot younger Korean gal named "Candy". Minx translated as Candy didn't speak English.

Awesome!

Wiregrass
04-30-08, 19:55
Say it. Ward, don't be too hard on the Beaver.

Ward Clever
05-02-08, 08:02
That's exactly how I got the name!

Wiregrass
05-02-08, 22:28
But do save enough for us followup mongers!

WarEagle99
05-21-08, 19:28
Was in Montgomery this morning with a little spare time and decided to venture up to the AMP on twain. Upon my arrival there were no cars in the parking lot and I was not going to have my car being the only one there so a looped around and parked at the SECO. It was early (about 8am) and the neon sign was not lit so I dialed the number on the sign and got an answer stating that they open at 9. So I waited around for a little while and noticed the door to the spa was proped open so I decided to go in. I saw one big chested asian chick in the back in what appeared to be sleeping clothes (tank top and panties) but when she saw me she ducked off into another room. Was greeted by another smaller asian chick where I requested a hh for. 6 I told her that I was quoted. 5 on the phone and she said ok. I started with the shower which was kinda boring until she asked permission to wash " down there. " The shower lasted about 10 mins and I was escorted to a room where the massage took place. The got on my back for about 5 mins for a not so hot massage with a lot of questions then asked to flip over. Then she asked " do you have more money" and that's where I got the price list. She told me. 6 for HJ and $. For BJ and FS was not available. I countered with. 5 for BJ and she declined but after she saw that I was serious she said ok and instructed me to bring more next time. BJ was uncovered and was pretty good but a little rushed and she said that she will not allow CIM but a little acting allowed that to take place but she hastly spit it out and gave me a dirty look. After that I was toweled off and began to get dressed and that's where she quoted me FS for $$ next time I come by. I will probally not be going by again I rate my entire experience a 6 on a 10 point scale. I did notice that she had what appeared to be burn marks on her back which were unsightly and a birth control patch. I think I will just stick with Gold in Atl. More expensive but the service is unmatched anywhere in this great state of Alabama.

Eightball
05-26-08, 01:03
Does any one know anything about a SW with one leg around the Maxwell Gate? I was out that way late Sunday about 7pm and it was a girl with one leg and a stump limped up to the Taco Bell and sits down on the curb in front , She looked very sad and depressed. I not in to the SW thing but could not help but feel sorry for her,and wonder what her story is.

Make It Good
05-26-08, 14:35
I think I will just stick with Gold in Atl. More expensive but the service is unmatched anywhere in this great state of Alabama.

Then you need to try Cindy at Time Aroma in Birmingham.

Highway Man
05-31-08, 15:27
I know that the description of one legged SW should narrow it down, but can you describe the rest of her (WSW, BSW, old, young...). I have never seen or heard about her.

Eightball
06-01-08, 03:03
I know that the description of one legged SW should narrow it down, but can you describe the rest of her (WSW, BSW, old, young...). I have never seen or heard about her. She was WSW maybe late 20 or 30 blond about 5' 6" medium build

Jj Lowes
06-02-08, 22:30
Has anyone noticed this: Automatic 7 days in jail for a 1st offense, 30 days in jail for a 2nd offence. Well now, isn't it nice to have BIG GOVERMENT taking care of the REAL problems in Alabama? Murder, drug dealers, thiefs just leave them alone, BUT, we need to crack down on those NOT hurting anyone and not bothering anyone? Does this piss anyone else here off, besides me? It just make no sense to me. Bunch of bible belt backward ass bureaucrats. Run the girls out of town?

http://www.al.com/news/independent/index.ssf?/base/news/1212430512114820.xml&coll=4

Make It Good
06-04-08, 00:08
Was in Montgomery this morning with a little spare time and decided to venture up to the AMP on twain.

I was driving through Montgomery today around 6 pm. I finally found the place and took a drive by. There were four ladies outside discussing something to do with the building. Two of the girls were fairly good looking, the madam was okay and I didn't get a good look at the fourth lady.

I didn't have time to stop in yet but will soon.

By the way, are they serious about the "tanning?"

Clark Kent
06-04-08, 00:56
Well the laws won't run the girls out of town by any means, they still have their drug problem they have to support. But I've always thought it stupid to pass laws for no other reason than to adhere to 'God's' laws. I've heard arguments before on legalizing pot, and the same can be true for prostitution, as if it was legalized you would have girls more willing to take care of themselves and not go into hiding and things. It being illegal does more to making the practice unsafe than anything else.

Make It Good
07-01-08, 20:40
A couple weeks back I had a visit with Sexy Diamond off CL. Big girl but hot. Very friendly after the initial intro. Well worth the time and $$.

Depfan
07-02-08, 20:21
Be careful out there. The paper is printing photos of ALL involved:

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080702/NEWS/80702036&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

Bigjohnson1972
07-16-08, 15:46
Is the place on Twian curve still active?

Depfan
07-16-08, 22:10
Is the place on Twian curve still active?Not sure, but this was in today's newspaper:

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080716/NEWS/80716034

Highway Man
07-16-08, 23:52
Is the place on Twian curve still active?It looks like it was active up until about sometime yesterday:

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080716/NEWS/80716034

Prostitution arrest made at area spa

An undercover investigation at an area spa resulted in a prostitution arrest Tuesday.

The Montgomery Police Department's Special Operations Division conducted the investigation at the Smile Spa, at 421 Twain Curve, after receiving complaints about prostitution there.

An investigator from the Special Operations Division went to the establishment and, after receiving a message, was offered sex in exchange for money.

Shortly after the officer's departure, members of the Special operations Division moved in and took Mi Cha Pak, 48, OF Killeen, TX. in custody for prostitution.

Jj Lowes
07-17-08, 16:23
Looks like the Montgomery LE is cleaning up the city? Need to try out these new laws they have, and show the press how well it's working? No need to worry about the REAL crimes going on in Alabama, looks like THIS is what's really important to our local goverment? It's called the oldest profession in the world for a reason, do they really think that they will be able to stop it? Time will tell.

Bigjohnson1972
07-17-08, 17:18
That absolutely sucks.

Strange though. Only one arrest? Not a full sting? Sounds like a complete waste of time unless as jj says, they just needed someone to test the new laws out on.

Bigjohnson1972
07-17-08, 17:19
And I was actually planning on going yesterday, until I got a call from a friend to go out drinking.

Bigjohnson1972
07-17-08, 17:27
So then what about SW. Are there any decent ones out there, or is the well running dry for now?

Bigjohnson1972
07-17-08, 19:49
Looks like the Montgomery LE is cleaning up the city? Need to try out these new laws they have, and show the press how well it's working? No need to worry about the REAL crimes going on in Alabama, looks like THIS is what's really important to our local goverment? It's called the oldest profession in the world for a reason, do they really think that they will be able to stop it? Time will tell.If they really think prostitution is going to even take a dent from a few arrests they are sadly disillusioned.

Some may say its sad, but i personally prefer prostitutes to dating. Its not as if i don't want to one day find the girl of my dreams, its just that with women being so anti-male nowadays (don't tell me you haven't noticed) its just less a pain in the ass to know what you're getting up front, and at least how much money you're going to end up being out of when the dealing is done.

Make It Good
07-18-08, 10:55
If they really think prostitution is going to even take a dent from a few arrests they are sadly disillusioned.

Some may say its sad, but i personally prefer prostitutes to dating. Its not as if i don't want to one day find the girl of my dreams, its just that with women being so anti-male nowadays (don't tell me you haven't noticed) its just less a pain in the ass to know what you're getting up front, and at least how much money you're going to end up being out of when the dealing is done.

Lets face it the only difference between a date and a "date" is that with a date the restaurant and theater get the money and with a "date" the "date" gets the money. I say the "date" is smarter.

The sad thing is that AMPs are generally very clean, don't cause problems or attract attention and don't have drug habits.

Chrisbrown
08-19-08, 17:29
Went over to the AMP on twain after cruising air base for a while the other day. Nothing good at all on air base that day.

The AMP is still open, but there is a different person there now. The older lady that got arrested is no where to be found.

I came in, she asked for 60, then gave a shower. We went back to the room and she asked if I had been there before. I said yes, she asked if I had fun and pointed at my dick. I said yes. She asked how much, I said $100 and she asked for $160. I talked her down to $140. Still way too much. There wasn't even a massage, just a covered BJ and boring sex. She wouldn't get on top, I ended up doing her missionary, then doggy style. I didn't catch her name, but she had some funky scar looking things on her back.

I was pretty sketchy the whole time since I heard about that bust there not too long ago. Glad it was legit tho.

Today I cruised air base/south again to see what was out. Saw 1 fat white girl, 1 super skinny black chick, and 1 pretty decent looking black chick. This was about 330 pm. Not really sure when they are all out and about. Anyone know?

Also, wtf is with these girls just lying there, thats no fun. If I'm paying they should do most of the work.

Bully
08-19-08, 22:14
Also, wtf is with these girls just lying there, thats no fun. If I'm paying they should do most of the work.

Gee, I don't know. The Asian chicks are basically sex slaves shuffled around from location to location, many of them living in the spa. I can't imagine why she wasn't enthused to cater to your every need.

Chrisbrown
08-20-08, 17:45
Gee, I don't know. The Asian chicks are basically sex slaves shuffled around from location to location, many of them living in the spa. I can't imagine why she wasn't enthused to cater to your every need.Gotta earn that cash if they want me to come back imo!

Highway Man
08-20-08, 22:58
I don't mean to laugh, but Bully's remark was pretty funny.

Air Base is pretty much dead. Mobile Hwy, from Air Base to the bypass has some action. The most action is along the bypass, from Mobile Hwy to the Kangaroo.

Another section of town that is getting some movement is around Ann St. and Highland Ave.

A general rule of thumb is wherever the dope houses are, the girls are. The little convenience store on Fairground Rd. had some girls hanging out, but the store is trying to make it hard on them. Its hit or miss, but in that Chisolm area there are some sightings.

The Asian place has never seemed very friendly to me - went once when it was Sunnies, but it just didn't have a good vibe.

Good luck with your hunt.

Chrisbrown
08-21-08, 17:41
Yea Bully's comment made me laugh too: p

I looked up Ann St/Highland on google maps and it looks like its mostly residential in there. It's really a busy spot?

When you say from air base to the bypass, you mean if you come down air base, make a right on mobile hwy, and take it down to south blvd? Or do you go further past south blvd?

I don't think I'll be hitting up the AMP anymore. If I want to spend that much I'll probably find a craigslist girl or something.

Highway Man
08-22-08, 01:53
Yes, turn right on Mobile Highway off of Air Base. Look around the 2nd motel on the left. Sometimes they hang around between the corner and Dominos.

There is a pretty, but large WSW that hangs out further down on your right at the bottom of the hill. CeCe is her name and she is nice enough, but usually so strung out that she is just a pain. From there, look in the Raceway, then left on the bypass. Check out the hotel on the corner of Mobile Hwy and the bypass. Don't go in there unless you are very confident, or just nuts. They just had a bust at that hotel, but there are still some SW's hanging around the outskirts. The inside of the place is more of a complex than a hotel. Alleyways, dead end drives, trash everywhere and pimps and thugs around every corner. It has that New Jack City feel to it.

The bypass is hit or miss. They are all over the place one minute and nothing the next. There are a few girls out in the street and lost, but most of them stay out of site. Look behind Hardees and check the store parking lots, especially the ones with big trucks.

The Taco Bell and the bus station are the end of the road that way.

Other spots. If you like BSW's and are not afraid of the hood, Rosa Parks, north of Fairview until it dead ends into downtown is a legendary cruise. Check the side streets.

Ann St. Is real hit or miss. It isn't a stroll as much as girls heading from one drug house to the next. The best way that I know to tell you is to poke around west of Ann and down Highland west of Ann St.

Same is true for Highland Gardens and Chisolm. Cruise through and catch them around the stores or on the move.

The AMP is a funny story. They had just opened up as Sunnies and I went by for a massage. They had the building next to where they are now and they opened up the back garage door and I parked inside of the building. They were real secretive about the whole thing. They may not have had a business license of something. A nice young lady gave me a massage and on my way out the mamason was asking me how much tip that I gave her and quizzing me about her. I told her about half of what I really did and never went back.

Chrisbrown
08-22-08, 23:57
Drove around highland/ann on my way home tonight. It was dead. Mobile/bypass area was dead too.

That route from Air Base, down mobile, then take a left and go down to the bus station is the route I would normally check.

One night I was heading down the bypass and made a left onto mobile, saw some pretty white girl in the parking lot of peddlers and hit her up. Another time I saw a pretty white girl in front of peddlers that turned out to be not so pretty in front of peddlers under that little overhang thing. That place is shady as fuck, the first chick I picked up out here wanted to go back to her room in there. I said no thanks: p

I normally just stay on the roads, not checking any parking lots/etc. Guess I'll have to try that.

I don't know if I'm brave enough to hit up rosa parks. Thats by smiley court right? Heard bad stuff about that area: p Doesn't help that I'm white as can be and my car would stick out like a sore thumb (loud import)

Why can't the USA just make this shit legal? It works just fine in Germany and Amsterdam! Save us some of these headaches.

Nwohguy
08-28-08, 17:44
Chris,

If things haven't changed all that much, an easy way to do it, AND save gas, is pull through the drive through at the Hardee's on west/south blvd get a drink, then pull over and park next to the light pole and wait, you'll see someone walking past. The girls will not walk onto the Hardee's lot, but once you see them walking close to the area (check your mirrors) pull out of Hardee's and into the lot of the gas station next door.

Reason I say to sit in the Hardee's lot, if LEO asks, you have a legit reason to be sitting there, you are a Hardee's customer.

Highway Man
08-29-08, 01:01
That is good advice and a good location. Other ideas are to pull into the Kangaroo and grab a candy bar or get gas at one of the stations and take your time and look around. As long as you are conducting business, no one will even notice you. The RaceTrac on the corner of Mobile Hwy and the bypass used to be busy. They have redone the place and may have clamped down, but it can't hurt to look.

Just driving through once is a long shot. If you can find a reason to hang out for a while you will see SW's coming and going in all directions.

Let us know what happens.

Chris,

If things haven't changed all that much, an easy way to do it, AND save gas, is pull through the drive through at the Hardee's on west/south blvd get a drink, then pull over and park next to the light pole and wait, you'll see someone walking past. The girls will not walk onto the Hardee's lot, but once you see them walking close to the area (check your mirrors) pull out of Hardee's and into the lot of the gas station next door.

Reason I say to sit in the Hardee's lot, if LEO asks, you have a legit reason to be sitting there, you are a Hardee's customer.

Eightball
08-30-08, 11:37
Judy the real nice girl was busted and now they have a upselling bad manner CoCo . Dont waste your time with her .

Mr Nick
09-10-08, 16:07
Im in Huntsville, north on I -65. A Montgomery escort named Rose is planning a visit up here. Any info you can give me, PM me, Id appreciate it.
MR NICK

Rebel Yell
09-16-08, 10:44
I've seen two SWs at TA travel center beside the I65 onramp. First was a nice-looking WSW. Second was a not-so-nice-looking BSW. I did not partake in the first, as I was passing through on my way to B'ham on business. The second just didn't appeal to me. I'm not from Montgomery, but pass through on a regular basis on business.

Wiregrass
09-20-08, 11:14
as per this article

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080920/NEWS01/809200356/1007/news01

Asian Fix
09-20-08, 22:48
Does that mean its safe to come out an play now?

Hehe

Nwohguy
09-21-08, 07:50
as per this article

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080920/NEWS01/809200356/1007/news01That Ashley looked new, I had never seen her out when I was down there a while back.

Chrisbrown
09-21-08, 07:53
Crazy story from tonight, I think I'm done with street mongering. Pretty long, TL: DR at bottom for low attention span people: p

So I'm sitting here at like 2am bored as hell and wide awake and decide to cruse down to the air base area and see whats going on.

As soon as I get down there, I see cops all over. I guess some dude hit a power pole and it crushed his car. They are all working on getting that cleaned up. So I make one pass through the area, go down to the bus station and bust a u-turn. Go back through, didn't see anyone so I headed to Ann street.

Ann street was bare too, cruised around there for a bit and decided to head back to air base.

Across from Peddler's Inn they have the wreck cleaned up and cops are gone. By now its maybe 3am or so. Maybe 3:30. I keep cruising and decide to make one more pass before I leave.

I go by Royal Inn and see two WSWs. One is blonde, skinny and hot. Her name is Cherry supposedly, I'm 99% sure she is the hot blonde I have picked up before. Other girl is kinda dumpy, a little overweight and does not have a pretty face. Her name is Princess.

I turn around, and head back to get Cherry and a car is pulling in picking her up. Princess comes over and I said I wanted the other girl. I drive off, can't see anyone else and go back to pick up Princess.

As soon as this girl gets into the car she wants to go to some gas station. We get there, she has some crack head buy her a brillo pad, bic pen and a pepsi. I should have known this girl isn't worth my time right then.

Anyways, she wants to stop by "her house". I'm not thinking with the big head and decide to take her there. When we get there, she bangs on the door of this house for a good 30 mins before they answer and she goes in. Then she comes out all fucked up talking about college, her baby, folding clothes. All kinds of wacky shit.

We head over to Air Base Inn and I go to get a room. The old dude wants to see who is with me, then tells me she fucked a room up the night before. Once we get the key and go to the room the door won't open. She tries it for a bit and gets it open, then she puts the key in her pocket (Yea I fucked up should have got the key back right then).

While we are inside she lays down and starts fidgeting with all her bullshit in her purse, then decides to start smoking out. After she smokes she lays there twitching and shit and nodding in and out. I think it's pretty funny and just stand there watching. After like 30 mins of her doing this BS I'm starting to get pissed.

I tell her lets get started or give me my money back. She says some incoherent things and I give it a min or two and ask again. She is still fucked up so I tell her I'm looking for my money and the key and start going through her purse. I guess she woke up because the ghetto in her came out. She starts yelling that I'm out of my mind and this and that. All that was in her purse was like folded up coupons and random pieces of paper. I don't know where she put my cash or the room key.

I grab my shit and head to the front to tell the guy she won't leave the room. He says its my problem since I rented the room. She starts walking over and I ask for the key, she keeps talking like she is going to walk off with it. I grab her purse and the strap breaks, she flips out again, old man comes out of the office. I explain what is going on, she is all pissed about the purse, and the old dude just wants the key back (won't give my ID back till he gets it).

I start lying telling her I'll drive to the ATM to buy a purse if she gives the key to him. She finally does, and once he has the key I tell her to fuck off and kick rocks. She spits at me and walks off. Old dude tells her never to come back. I get my ID and get out ASAP in case she has any crazy dealer friends on the way.

What a crazy *****. I was so retarded to pick her up and deal with this bullshit in the first place. Life lessons I guess. I think I'll stick to reputable escorts from this board from now on: p

She was asking all kinds of questions like where I worked, where I lived, etc. I just made shit up for all of that.

So at the end of the day I spent maybe like 5 bucks in gas and 25 for the room/40 to the girl. I broke her purse on accident, watched some crackhead spasms, and learned some good lessons. I think I broke even haha.

TL: DR

Picked up a crackhead, had a crazy ordeal trying to get my ID back.

Highway Man
09-22-08, 10:39
Chris - is this the girl that you had such a fun time with?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52886

Here is the original post:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5077&page=4&pp=15

(Scroll down to the 3rd post - she is #7)

That girl is just a total waste of time - she supposedly just had twins and just got back on the street. She must be making up for lost pipe time.

The other girl, Cherry, would have been the best choice. She is tall and leggy. She is a nice girl and takes care of business.

Nwohguy - Ashley is from the good part of town and is actually pretty on a regular scale - at least an 8 or 9. She could easily be a sorority girl or prom queen. She is a topped out 10 on the SW scale - she is better looking than anything that you can find on CL. She is even better looking than Ginger in Bham. On the bad side, she has a real flat personality, not a lot of spark.

Chrisbrown
09-22-08, 17:36
Highway Man,

Yep that is her. I believe that about her having twins, she looked decent when I picked her up, but in the room with the light on she was maybe a 3/10 haha.

The one time I was with that Cherry girl it was very laid back and she got business done.

Highway Man
09-24-08, 00:43
Chris,

Cherry is a nice, no BS girl. If her chest wasn't so deflated, she would be top notch - her long legs and the rest of her body are decent.

I wanted to give you a better idea of the Ann St. area. Its more hit and miss than the bypass, but there are several decent regulars around the area. Go north on Ann St. from the interstate, then west on High St. You can stay in that neighborhood on the north and south of High St. between Ann St. and Forest Ave. You just have to check the side roads and look around - they are there, especially later in the evening.

Happy hunting!!!

Oldbamaman
09-30-08, 09:37
I'm new to this forum but not new to the hobby.

I miss the days of mobile hwy in '89-'91.

I have seen a few sw's near Eastdale Mall.

A few times when semi's are parked behind the T-Mobile across from the mall I have seen 2 different bsw outside of the trucks around 4am. I got the "wave" so I knew what they were up to.

Doesn't happen often but it does happen.

Utp2008
10-04-08, 17:10
Great story! Told well and funny as hell!

I only say that because I had nearly the same thing happen to me.

Never let them light up till they're back on the street and in the rearview mirror! Frickin Crackheads!

Yakuzi
10-05-08, 20:27
I've dealt with Cherry b4...she's not bad at all pretty fair and decent...nice girl! She had a friend that got busted Ashley and she is real sweet too. Maybe better than Cherry!

Jason281
10-14-08, 17:13
I have hit Twain Curve about once a month for the last 6 months, and it is steadily getting worse. The only reason I even go back is the first time I went (FEB 08) there was an extremely hot, young, Korean girl working. This months girls looked to be about 60, I passed on everything. Twain Curve is a hit or miss with a 95% chance of a miss. Anyone know where I can find a decent looking female in Montgomery that is not a crackwhore?

Justme9123
10-17-08, 17:56
About once a month to your fair city, and I must say that your selection of SW is better that what Memphis has at this time. I don't say that Memphis has never had an abundant supply of Ho's, it just that LEO has the street walkers hiding. This past weekend I enjoyed 1. BBBJ, CF, . 1 BBBJ. And another wanting in to play but I had her service before and let her go. It seems the best time to play is tween 10 AM. 2 PM.

JM

Oldbamaman
10-18-08, 09:58
I saw Black Barbie on CL yesterday. She's just visiting. It was a complete waste of time and money.She's an upseller and clock watcher. Her ad states incalls/outcalls. $150 hh/ $200 hr. I call her to come over, she gets here and informs me that outcalls are $200 hh. Ok. She then strips down leaving her panties on. Tells me bj is the only thing on the menu for hh, if I want more the prices goes up. Bj was lackluster and she kept looking at the clock, stopping to get dressed with 10 minutes left. She was smoking hot but a complete waste. I've been using cl for 1 1/2 years now and most times it has been a disapointment. Kathy is incredible and the only excption. The only one worse than Black Barbie that I have come across is Diamond.

Kingte
10-20-08, 20:57
Does anyone know anything about this girl? Says she is from Atlanta.

Kingte
10-20-08, 20:58
Sorry about that last post:

http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/883328516.html

WarEagle99
10-22-08, 00:26
Does anyone know anything about this girl? Says she is from Atlanta.I know that she is way Over Priced!

Kingte
10-22-08, 18:43
LoL. I thought the same thing.

I know that she is way Over Priced!

Jj Lowes
10-23-08, 23:39
Sorry about that last post:

http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/883328516.htmlDonation

175 half hour
350 hour please no private numbers tips accepted

She wrote tips accepted, That's a good one? LOL

"That's funny,right there,I don't care who you are" Larry the Cable Guy

Chrisbrown
10-26-08, 12:09
Anyone hit up the twain curve amp lately?

Is that upselling girl still there?

WarEagle99
10-26-08, 21:45
Anyone hit up the twain curve amp lately?

Is that upselling girl still there?Good question. I was thinking about making a visit on tuesday. If you go before then please post about your visit and i'll do the same

Clark Kent
10-27-08, 01:41
That CL ad was funny. saying tips are accepted. I'm sure they are. That $350 you'd be getting would be plenty of a tip in my mind, my dear. What do you want to bet that she tries to rush you and acts like she isn't into it at all.

It's always funny to me how I'll pick up some SW and they'll start right off after I've just handed them money asking if I'm going to give them a tip when they're finished. What the hell ? For one thing, the money is for your performance, not for you being there with the tip being for you to perform good. I'll give you a tip, do your dates right and act like you want to be there with them and be enthusiastic, and maybe they'll come back to you again. A perfect example of someone like this is Melissa in Birmingham. She has many good reviews even though she's not too much to look at. When someone treats their customers good like they're interested in pleasing them and not just trying to finish you off to get away from you to go get high, then they'll have repeat customers.

Highway Man
10-27-08, 16:51
One thing that works is to just give them a portion of the money up front and tell them that the rest will be a tip. Then let them know that the tip could be nothing, the agreed amount or .10 more. This gives them some push to work on the task at hand. I always try to tip them the .10 if they even do a decent job.

That CL ad was funny. saying tips are accepted. I'm sure they are. That $350 you'd be getting would be plenty of a tip in my mind, my dear. What do you want to bet that she tries to rush you and acts like she isn't into it at all.

It's always funny to me how I'll pick up some SW and they'll start right off after I've just handed them money asking if I'm going to give them a tip when they're finished. What the hell ? For one thing, the money is for your performance, not for you being there with the tip being for you to perform good. I'll give you a tip, do your dates right and act like you want to be there with them and be enthusiastic, and maybe they'll come back to you again. A perfect example of someone like this is Melissa in Birmingham. She has many good reviews even though she's not too much to look at. When someone treats their customers good like they're interested in pleasing them and not just trying to finish you off to get away from you to go get high, then they'll have repeat customers.

Chrisbrown
11-03-08, 19:59
Good question. I was thinking about making a visit on tuesday. If you go before then please post about your visit and i'll do the sameYou ever swing by there? I'm probably gonna hit it up next week or so

WarEagle99
11-05-08, 16:02
You ever swing by there? I'm probably gonna hit it up next week or soNah I haven't made it yet myself. Maybe early next week.

Oncebitten
11-06-08, 10:18
Are there still any SW near the truck stop that is next to the Hardees right off I-65? I'm from B'ham and will be headed south this weekend and would like to know if it's worth my time to do any mongering in that area.

Thanks!

Asian Fix
11-07-08, 23:43
I have a question for you guys. I've chatted with a few girls online saying they will meet up after I verify that I'm not a cop or bad guy by joining some verification websites (some "free", some cost a little money). Doesn't make sense to me, anyone else have experience with this? Sounds like either a scam or easy way for cops to identify you.

Asian Fix
11-07-08, 23:45
Do you guys have any experience with website verification? I've had a number of girls online tell me to register at various "verification" websites before they will meet to make sure I'm not a cop or bad guy (not sure how any website could know that). Scam? Cops trying to identify you?

Highway Man
11-08-08, 02:39
That is still a pretty busy area for SW's along that part of the bypass. The police have tried to clamp down on that area and the SW's have scattered more across the city.

On the bypass work your way from the bus station to the Mobile Highway. Turn right up the Mobile Highway then turn left on Air Base Blvd. and run it until it dead ends. That will be two or three miles to cover. Most of the SW's are on the bypass, but the other streets have some spots that are active.

Good luck and enjoy the city.

Are there still any SW near the truck stop that is next to the Hardees right off I-65? I'm from B'ham and will be headed south this weekend and would like to know if it's worth my time to do any mongering in that area.

Thanks!

Highway Man
11-08-08, 02:56
Let me get this straight. A girl (maybe) whose picture that you saw on the internet wants you to verify your identity by giving her your credit card number. Never mind that running the credit card does nothing to establish who you actually are or how safe you are.

Also ignore the fact that you have no idea who the girl is, or even if she is a girl - could be any dip shit with a web site and a stolen picture.

So the best case scenario would be that this amazing babe on the internet would only charge your credit card $3.00 to verify that your credit card works, then she would show up at your doorstep in a slinky negligee and give you the worlds most amazing blow job, probably for free since you have a gold card.

A worst case scenario is that some douche bag would enroll you in some $30 a month BS web site program that you could never get off of their monthly billing cycle. Then you get to call your credit card company and explain why Wet Pussy Dot Com is charging your credit card every month.

Even worse, they just max out your credit card and your credit card company wants to know how Dripping Wet Pussy Dot Com got your credit card number to start with..

My advice would be to invest in something with a lot better chance of paying off - like answering the Nigerian e-mails that exclaim that they will send you some dead rich politicians pilfered fortune, if you will just send them the money to cover the transaction fees. Then you could use those millions of dollars to keep your mansion staffed with a team of naked nymphos.

It sounds far fetched, but its still more realistic than getting verified on a web site.

Do you guys have any experience with website verification? I've had a number of girls online tell me to register at various "verification" websites before they will meet to make sure I'm not a cop or bad guy (not sure how any website could know that). Scam? Cops trying to identify you?

Asian Fix
11-11-08, 12:26
Any news on Twain Curve? Still Open?

Make It Good
11-11-08, 22:51

I've had a few girls, mainly those without phone numbers in their CL ads, ask for that but I refused. If they want verification they should sign up with Date Check or ask for references. If they don't take that then I move on.

It's not cops, it's just an easy way to get money out of you.

Jj Lowes
11-12-08, 16:14
I have a question for you guys. I've chatted with a few girls online saying they will meet up after I verify that I'm not a cop or bad guy by joining some verification websites (some "free", some cost a little money). Doesn't make sense to me, anyone else have experience with this? Sounds like either a scam or easy way for cops to identify you.It seems that everyone is looking for an easy way to get money?Anytime your on the internet and someone asks for your credit card number (RED FLAG). Them telling you it's for verification is pure BS. All you need in todays world is that number.If it gets in the wrong hands,they can make your life hell (to try and straighten the mess out). Besides,what your talking about should be a "cash only" transaction.If you don't have the cash,then you need to wait until you do,simple as that.No need to leave ANY paper trail,right? Just use a little common sense.

Good Luck

Chrisbrown
11-15-08, 20:47
Any news on Twain Curve? Still Open?I drove by the other day and their sign was lit up.

I was thinking of hitting it up this week. I wonder if it's still the same lame girl from last time, or if they have anyone new.

Chrisbrown
11-16-08, 23:08
I went by the Twain Curve spot, the sign was on, but when the mamasan came to the door, she said her girl wasn't there.

Seemed kinda wierd to me, she said come back tomorrow.

I drove down to South Blvd and there were a ton of cops. I drove from the bus stop to airbase and back a few times, saw 2 or 3 girls. One of them looked like that princess girl from last time. Too many cops for me so I left that spot.

I tried to check out the ann rd spot, but it was 7pm and I didn't see anyone. I didn't go down any of the side streets either. The whole area seems pretty upscale for SWs though.

What a hassle, I wanna go back to Germany.

Make It Good
11-20-08, 00:54
I went by the Twain Curve spot, the sign was on, but when the mamasan came to the door, she said her girl wasn't there.

Seemed kinda wierd to me, she said come back tomorrow. A couple months back I had a strange encounter with a girl I think works(worked) there. I was driving on East toward Twain and looked over to my left while at stopped at a light. I saw an asian lady with really short shorts and a tube top on. She was on a pay phone for a good bit. I pulled off to the side street and watched for a minute. She then started walking towards 85. I let her go a good bit and then followed for a minute. She walked into a Texaco gas station. As luck would have it I needed gas.

I pulled in and realized she's barefoot. I get out and start pumping gas. I made eye contact gave her some non-verbal clues that a SW would understand that I was interested. She smiled and started to come over. Then she changed her mind and went inside and started talking to the cashier. I finished and went inside to see if I could get a conversation going but there was none to be had. She was to busy talking with the cashier but I really couldn't understand what was being said.

I left and went across the way and waited but she didn't leave. A cop pulled in and I left at that point.

I really think that she came from Twain Curve. If she didn't she was defiantly a SW based on her dress and actions.

Highway Man
11-21-08, 02:57
I made a couple of runs through the Ann St. loop over the last few days.

Saw one BSW shaking and grooving one block west of Ann St. on the street one block south of Highland today. Turned around to get a better look and she was scooped up. I was just curious about her.

Saw a few walking down Highland, west of Ann St. the other night. One tall WSW was walking with a guy, but was waving. I stopped and spoke to her - about a 7/10. I wasn't really shopping, just looking, so I headed on.

Don't worry about the area looking too upscale - the neighborhood is filled with drug houses and the whole place has gone to hell in the last 5 or 6 years. Be careful in that neighborhood, there have been several killings there in the last few years. Some dopehead murdered a guy about a block from the corner of Ann on Highland one morning for a little dope money and a white girl got shot a few blocks back when some thugs tried to rob her or it was a bad drug deal.

The area has slowed down a little lately. I think that a couple of the regulars must be sitting in lock up.

No new faces on the boulevard - I did see Cherry on a drive through. She was hanging out on the Mobile Highway by the middle motel. She is tall and leggy with bright blond hair. I stopped and spoke and she looks like she is putting some weight back on and it helps. She is a nice girl if you run across her. I think that she is usually out late at night. She is also good friends with Ashley, who is the best looking SW in town.

Ashley could have been a 9/10 on the real world scale - the streets haven't beat her up real bad yet, so she is easily a 9/10 or 10/10 on the SW looks scale. Her attitude is not good and that hurts her overall. She is usually so doped up that she is out of it, but even when she is not doped up she is not real attentive. But she looks good.

Otherwise I have spotted a couple of SW's in the Chisolm - Highland Gardens area on Fairground Rd. One was younger blond and one was an older brunette who looked a little shell shocked. Got the wave from them, but I was just driving through.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Chrisbrown
11-24-08, 20:11
I hit up the twain curve spot the other day, haven't had a chance to post yet.

There was a truck out front, so I think another guy was there. The mamasan took me in the room, then once I changed, she did the shower herself.

After that, the girl came in. She looked kind of old, at least in her 30s. She gave an ok massage, and towards the end asked what I wanted. I said everything. I offered 100, she said thats how much a BJ normally is.

I said 120, she said 140. I said ok, even though that is high right?

She was ok, fake tits but a real tight body. She was on top at the start then had me stand straight up and she laid back on the bed with her ass hanging off.

It was an ok experience until afterwards when she starts the normal do you have a girlfriend/etc conversation. Just kind of awkward for my tastes: p

Anyways, she was ok. I forget her name, it was short like 3 letters. Really can't remember. She was better than the girl the last time, thats for sure.

Highway Man
11-25-08, 02:41
Chris,

Glad this trip was better than the last.

Was the buck forty in addition to the door charge? If so, what was the door charge.

Thanks for the report - I may have to try it.

Highway Man

I hit up the twain curve spot the other day, haven't had a chance to post yet.

There was a truck out front, so I think another guy was there. The mamasan took me in the room, then once I changed, she did the shower herself.

After that, the girl came in. She looked kind of old, at least in her 30s. She gave an ok massage, and towards the end asked what I wanted. I said everything. I offered 100, she said thats how much a BJ normally is.

I said 120, she said 140. I said ok, even though that is high right?

She was ok, fake tits but a real tight body. She was on top at the start then had me stand straight up and she laid back on the bed with her ass hanging off.

It was an ok experience until afterwards when she starts the normal do you have a girlfriend/etc conversation. Just kind of awkward for my tastes: p

Anyways, she was ok. I forget her name, it was short like 3 letters. Really can't remember. She was better than the girl the last time, thats for sure.

Chrisbrown
11-25-08, 11:29
Door charge is either 60 for 30 mins or 80 for 1 hr

I paid 80, but honestly could have done with only 30 mins

Jj Lowes
11-25-08, 18:38
Chris,

Glad this trip was better than the last.

Was the buck forty in addition to the door charge? If so, what was the door charge.

Thanks for the report - I may have to try it.

Highway ManHey Chris,

You paid $80 atbthe door plus $140 for FS. That's a little expensive IMHO. I know how it is tho, when your there and you have the money in pocket? I've done the same thing several times myself? LOL (I'm guilty too)Anyway, if your gonna spend that kind of money, you need to give Kathy a call. I will gurantee you'll have a much better time with her (I always do). I book for an Hr. And she stays over extra every time (maybe because I'm a regular? ). She takes care of me as many times as I can handle. I'm always spent completely when she leaves. PM me, if you want any details. Good Luck out there.

Try It Once
11-25-08, 19:44
Well first off I'm a long time reader but almost never post anything, and I figured I may as well stop being greedy and give something back to the community.

I went to Twain Curve probably 6 months ago, paid 80 for the hour and got a shower and massage that lasted maybe 30 minutes. The lady I saw I think was named Candy. She was probably late 30s, ok face, and dressed in a t-shirt and short shorts. On the flip she asked if I wanted anything where I was then charged 120 for FS with a short CBJ to start things off. Honestly I should have just left after the massage. Her body wasn't anything worth mentioning and she wasn't a very good cowgirl. I switched to mish hoping things would get better but she just complained that it hurt. I'm not small, nor am I hung like a horse, so I got the feeling that she just didn't want to work. Eventually she just finished me with a HJ and I was on my way. I saw another much younger and very sexy girl working in there but after my experience I haven't bothered to go back and try. Overall damage was $$.

Chrisbrown
11-28-08, 20:23
Yea I know that is really pricey. I have paid $60 at the door and $120 for FS, $80/120. Just depends on the girl I guess. Paying for 30 mins vs 1 hr doesn't seem to matter at all either.

I did give Kathy a call maybe 2-3 months ago and it was awesome. Going to twain curve is just kind of a spur of the moment type of thing.

I think next time I'll give Kathy a call, she certainly left me satisfied.

Hey Chris,

You paid $80 atbthe door plus $140 for FS. That's a little expensive IMHO. I know how it is tho, when your there and you have the money in pocket? I've done the same thing several times myself? LOL (I'm guilty too)Anyway, if your gonna spend that kind of money, you need to give Kathy a call. I will gurantee you'll have a much better time with her (I always do). I book for an Hr. And she stays over extra every time (maybe because I'm a regular? ). She takes care of me as many times as I can handle. I'm always spent completely when she leaves. PM me, if you want any details. Good Luck out there.

Make It Good
12-07-08, 00:24
Door charge is either 60 for 30 mins or 80 for 1 hr

I paid 80, but honestly could have done with only 30 mins

In Birmingham the door fees are 60/40. So you guys are over paying.

Highway Man
12-12-08, 23:26
I ran into Cheryl last nite behind the Subway on Air Base.

She is around late 30's or early 40's with probably a average body and decent face. She is soft spoken with a nice attitude.

Just got a quick CBJ in the car and on my way. Excellent skills and almost a GFE attitude. Next time will try out more of the menu.

Its nice to see a girl out there that isn't all cracked out and crazy. She is an enjoyable time - if you see her, treat her nice.

Medical Mal
12-15-08, 23:20
[QUOTE=Chrisbrown]

I get alot of that "do you have a girlfriend?" at the amps in Bham. What is up with that anyway? They couldn't possibly give a shit?? Maybe they just want to know if you have another source of coochie??

Anyway, I agree that is way too personal of a question. Seems like that they should teach them that on day one of Class 101 How to work in amp

MedicalMal

Cokezero
12-18-08, 18:51
Does anyone know if Heather is legit? Here is her website

http://heathersluv.escortsite.com

The only reason I ask is, she wanted my work number and the name of the company I worked for, which was a little odd. Is this a normal practice?

Eightball
12-19-08, 21:16

The only reason I ask is, she wanted my work number and the name of the company I worked for, which was a little odd. Is this a normal practice? I havent seen her but from what hear from another lady in the biz she is OK

Bamadog2110
12-20-08, 02:09
I have seen Heather and she is great. She is pretty new to the business and I believe she is asking for the information only to verify you are legit. She is great and I recommend her. Tell her Bamadog sent you.

Jj Lowes
12-20-08, 12:16

The only reason I ask is, she wanted my work number and the name of the company I worked for, which was a little odd. Is this a normal practice?Just my opinion here. I don't mind giving a girl info. About what I do (in general). BUT, I'm not giving her exactly where I work and the phone number too? That's a little TMI. To many crazies out there. Just keep in mind that they probably need money? That's why most of them are doing this.

Let me ask you a question. If I threatened to call your boss and tell him what your doing, and ask for a little money, not to, what would you do?

Personally I wouldn't put myself in that situation. I'm not saying that this girl is like that, but, why even take that chance?

Come on guys, let's stay smart out there.

Tell the girl you want to see what info. YOU feel comfortable giving her. If she's not OK with that, there's other girls out there? Better safe than sorry.

Jj Lowes
12-20-08, 12:38
This was on the news in Montgomery. Does anyone recognize any of these girls? I'm telling you guys,better be careful out there. It's just a matter of time before they try to set us up? I'm sure they will put one of their girls out there before long.Keep your guard up. If you see anyone new ,ask a lot of questions.Keep everyone here informed. They got 7 ladies and 3 guys (said the guys were drivers who got a split of the money). Check out this link.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=9548836

PS: I guess all the murders and robberies have been solved? Maybe we can sleep safer tonight? (To protect and serve) .What purspose does THIS serve??? Anyone here know?

Remember good info. is knowledge,let's all work together.

Clark Kent
12-20-08, 15:58
That is kind of crazy. I've always thought girls trying to get you to verify phone numbers and basically wanting you to give your identification away to them is too much for someone to ask. Do they think that LE can't come up with answers to all those questions, and that they couldn't make up some bogus 'job' to answer the phone or something to vouch for you ? Secondly, why would a girl doing that type work expect their customers to give them so much personal information. They should realize only fools would hand them that much information. They're not that far up the ladder from SW or prostitute, you know.

Highway Man
12-22-08, 02:21
This was on the news in Montgomery. Does anyone recognize any of these girls? I'm telling you guys,better be careful out there. It's just a matter of time before they try to set us up? I'm sure they will put one of their girls out there before long.Keep your guard up. If you see anyone new ,ask a lot of questions.Keep everyone here informed. They got 7 ladies and 3 guys (said the guys were drivers who got a split of the money). Check out this link.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=9548836

PS: I guess all the murders and robberies have been solved? Maybe we can sleep safer tonight? (To protect and serve) .What purspose does THIS serve??? Anyone here know?

Remember good info. is knowledge,let's all work together.

I have seen Alyson Ray around the Ann St. area. The rest are new to me, but the Bebee gal looks pretty good - may have to look her up.

I talked with some girls around Ann St tonite and got some information. The police have been rounding up girls like crazy over the last month or so. The police have been pouncing on any girl they find on the streets and running them in. This is why Ann St. has been so dead lately.

The reason is that the police chief is going to announce that he is running for mayor this month and he wants the streets to look clean and he wants to be in the news.

The bad part is that the drug dealers, the robbers or the burglars are not being touched. The police department is just concentrating on appearances, not on results, which is nothing new.

I fully expect that there will be a large scale sting operation on the Mobile Highway in the two or three weeks before the election, complete with all of the news media in attendance so that the police chief can get some camera time in his fancy suit (he doesn't wear a uniform).

Highway Man
12-22-08, 02:39
That is kind of crazy. I've always thought girls trying to get you to verify phone numbers and basically wanting you to give your identification away to them is too much for someone to ask. Do they think that LE can't come up with answers to all those questions, and that they couldn't make up some bogus 'job' to answer the phone or something to vouch for you ? Secondly, why would a girl doing that type work expect their customers to give them so much personal information. They should realize only fools would hand them that much information. They're not that far up the ladder from SW or prostitute, you know.

I see girls on all levels asking for personal information.

These CL girls may want info for their safety, but not like you think. When they get busted, their little black book may get them a get out of jail free card if the have the right names. It just seems like that information could come back to haunt you.

There was a poster on another board who told a story that he accidentally left his cell phone in an AMP and some pimp type of thug tried to extort $500 from him by threatening to keep the phone and call all of his contacts. The guy let the thug keep the phone and the thug did call all of his contacts and ratted him out.

That is just one very good reason to leave your wallet, credit cards and phone locked up when you are out playing. The damage from a stolen wallet or phone could be huge.

SW's also ask very personal questions and I have two thoughts on this. The first is that a SW could use the fact that you have a girl friend or a wife as a tool to extort money or rob you. They grab your wallet, then make a scene hoping that you will panic over getting caught and let them get away with it.

The other thought for SW's and AMP girls that ask personal questions is that they have a pretty woman fantasy. Somewhere deep down they are hoping that you are single and will rescue them from their situation and everything will be wonderful. That part of the question asking is kind of nice - its kind of a personal connection so both people are living the fantasy. Either way I am sure that any kind of a relationship with a SW would be bound to fail. These girl's first love is always going to be the dope and anyone who thinks that they can fix that problem is not thinking clearly. That is a problem that even professional help and lots of money cannot fix most of the time. The girl's in the AMP's might be a different thing, but I wouldn't think about it.

Yakuzi
12-30-08, 21:26
Hey fellas

That bust that went down last wk. The one w/the asian/pacific islander chick, Bebee. Anybody know who she works 4? She was hot. I wonder when she will start back working?

Edward Cappers
01-05-09, 15:45
She use to work bham for a bit. Probably come back after she gets out to cool off Mont for awhile. Any body got more info on this group of young girls from Auburn I got some emails about all three looked hot in the photo. Figured maybe someone from Mont. might have seen them by now?

ED

Hey fellas

That bust that went down last wk. The one w/the asian/pacific islander chick, Bebee. Anybody know who she works 4? She was hot. I wonder when she will start back working?

Durand Paul
01-07-09, 20:55
I see girls on all levels asking for personal information.

These CL girls may want info for their safety, but not like you think. When they get busted, their little black book may get them a get out of jail free card if the have the right names. It just seems like that information could come back to haunt you.

There was a poster on another board who told a story that he accidentally left his cell phone in an AMP and some pimp type of thug tried to extort $500 from him by threatening to keep the phone and call all of his contacts. The guy let the thug keep the phone and the thug did call all of his contacts and ratted him out.

That is just one very good reason to leave your wallet, credit cards and phone locked up when you are out playing. The damage from a stolen wallet or phone could be huge.

SW's also ask very personal questions and I have two thoughts on this. The first is that a SW could use the fact that you have a girl friend or a wife as a tool to extort money or rob you. They grab your wallet, then make a scene hoping that you will panic over getting caught and let them get away with it.

The other thought for SW's and AMP girls that ask personal questions is that they have a pretty woman fantasy. Somewhere deep down they are hoping that you are single and will rescue them from their situation and everything will be wonderful. That part of the question asking is kind of nice. Its kind of a personal connection so both people are living the fantasy. Either way I am sure that any kind of a relationship with a SW would be bound to fail. These girl's first love is always going to be the dope and anyone who thinks that they can fix that problem is not thinking clearly. That is a problem that even professional help and lots of money cannot fix most of the time. The girl's in the AMP's might be a different thing, but I wouldn't think about it. That's what I do. I never bring my wallet inside. I leave my pocket empty and only carry my cell phone. It's easy for me to feel it when I don't carry anything else. Two years ago, a girl gave me a CBJ in my car, and suddently opened the door and ran. I only noticed after few minutes than a had about 120 dollars in my back pockets. Now I put hide anything of value before picking up any girls.

Jj Lowes
01-08-09, 13:45
That's what I do. I never bring my wallet inside. I leave my pocket empty and only carry my cell phone. It's easy for me to feel it when I don't carry anything else. Two years ago, a girl gave me a CBJ in my car, and suddently opened the door and ran. I only noticed after few minutes than a had about 120 dollars in my back pockets. Now I put hide anything of value before picking up any girls.I agree, this is good advice for everyone. I would say that the majority of the girls that do this are good, but, drugs can make people do crazy things. Why take that chance. Just have the cash needed, at hand, that's all you need? If that's stolen, it will make you mad, but, it's really no big deal. I mean you were planning on spending that anyway, right? I guess you could say that you just got "screwed" so to speak? LOL No big deal, really. Live and learn.

Highway Man
01-17-09, 01:55
Did a little shopping on CL - I am normally not a BBW seeker but work let out early today for the 3 day weekend and I had some time.

Gabriella Galliano is visiting Montgomery Fri, Sat, and Sun, 1/16-1/19. Tall, voluptuous, 42DD-34-44, 42, no tattoos or body piercings, non-smoker too. Always clean, classy and discrete. Well reviewed and a verified provider. Come see why experience really does count! Incalls in Montgomery (East Blvd) from 1pm-1am. Book and hour, several hrs, dinner date, travel companion, or 30 min. for busy professionals on the go. More pics for serious callers. Call 314-854-8448. You'll be glad ya did!!

http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/995764265.html

I was glad.

She was clean, no hassles and adventuresome personality. Real talkative with lots of laughing. Everything covered with great skill. Lots of fun.

RoadWarrior615
01-17-09, 19:10
Did a little shopping on CL - I am normally not a BBW seeker but work let out early today for the 3 day weekend and I had some time.

http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/995764265.html

I was glad.

She was clean, no hassles and adventuresome personality. Real talkative with lots of laughing. Everything covered with great skill. Lots of fun.How many $$$$ did you pay?

Yakuzi
01-25-09, 03:53
Snatched Ashley yesterday. She's still probably one of the best SWs down that way but she is going at a high speed of rate. If we're lucky she will get busted again. She needs a break to hold on to what she's got or there goes talent down the drain.

Oldbamaman
01-26-09, 17:44
I don't usually do the SW scene anymore but decided to Saturday night (Sunday mornng around 1am).

Didn't see anyone walking but only did one stroll down airbase blvd to mobile hwy to southern blvd due to heavy police presence. Cops were everywhere or it was one cop following me. The bar on the corner of Airbase and Day street had 3 cops there that pulled someone over. One cop was pulling out as I was passing. This cop drove side by side to me untill the second set of railroad tracks then floored it. Driving past Doby's (is that still the name? ) I saw another cop, or the same one, going the other way. Turned around at the Pace Car (going towards the airport) and when I got to the light to turn back onto southern blvd theres another cop turnng onto the blvd from mobile hwy. Pass by the old Huddle House and another cop pulls out from that area. All those cops feaked me out so I took my ass home. In the early '90's I could spend 3-4 hours out there and not see one cop.

Sunday I decided to try CL. Dream with a 256 area code hadposted in the morning. I called around 9pm, she told me she wasn't working untill after 10pm so I waited unill around 11 to call back but just got the voice mail which was full.

Anybody see her or the two with the 510 or 612 area code?

Oldbamaman
01-26-09, 22:20
About 10 till 8pm tonight I decided to call lovely off CL with the 510 area code. First she told me to meet her at the Raceway near Woodmere. Told her I didn't have a cell phone so she told me to come to Red Roof Inn room 219. Maybe I got there to fast, but I pull in the parking lot and there is a cop car with a cop doing something with an Suv. Both cars were not properly parked. I hauled ass. Don't know if she's legit and this was just a coincidence but I wasn't about to find out.

Oldbamaman
01-26-09, 22:25
Well about 20 minutes after I was supposed to meet Lovely she calls to ask about me. Told her what I saw and she said she saw him too but he was just driving thru. Thats not what I saw.

Is it possible it was a coincidence?

WarEagle99
01-27-09, 10:09
Well about 20 minutes after I was supposed to meet Lovely she calls to ask about me. Told her what I saw and she said she saw him too but he was just driving thru. Thats not what I saw.

Is it possible it was a coincidence?Great post! I called these girls also since I was in the area Sat. She told me to call her when I got to the Drury and she would direct me in, she asked me on the phone if I was LE (which was around 11am) and a lot of other questions which i gave BS answers to. Something just didn't seem right so I high tailed it on back home.

WarEagle99
01-27-09, 10:23
Riding down Atl Hwy on my way to twain when I noticed a big sign that read "Massage 60/hr" with a phone number on it. I dialed the number to see if an asian would answer, and low and behold one did. She told me that I could make an appointment or I could just come by right then. So I made a U turn and pulled in in front of the ABC store. I was greeted by a 35-40 yr asian lady Nancy and was suprised when she handed me a form and said "Imma need you to answer a few questions first". The form asked for name and address phone in which I gave all false info. I have never had this done at an AMP before. She also said that their rates were 60/hr +. 2 for table shower or " you could shower yourself for no charge" Then I was led to a room and told to disrobe and lay down. She said the shower was for after the massage. I must admit she gave on hell of a massage, probally the best in a LONG time. She also did something to crack my back like never before. LOL (the only good part of this visit) Then the flip I thought things were about to get interesting when she asked had I been to any other parlors in the area and I told her that I have, then she asked what kind of service I get there and I said "everything. " She insisted that they did nothing of the sort there and she heard they got busted a few weeks ago. I tried with all my negotiating skills to get some kind of extra service but it never happened. On to the table shower with the scalding water and no touching the "areas" she handed me the body wash and said "now you wash your privates sweety" LOL I'm not sure about this place maybe it's like that on first visits so I will visit again because to be an older asian she was do-able and the massage was great. If anyone has any luck please let me know.

Highway Man
01-27-09, 17:48
War Eagle

I have been to that place probably 10 or 12 times.

Never a hint of any kind of happy ending - just a great massage.

Oh well.

Riding down Atl Hwy on my way to twain when I noticed a big sign that read "Massage 60/hr" with a phone number on it. I dialed the number to see if an asian would answer, and low and behold one did. She told me that I could make an appointment or I could just come by right then. So I made a U turn and pulled in in front of the ABC store. I was greeted by a 35-40 yr asian lady Nancy and was suprised when she handed me a form and said "Imma need you to answer a few questions first". The form asked for name and address phone in which I gave all false info. I have never had this done at an AMP before. She also said that their rates were 60/hr +. 2 for table shower or " you could shower yourself for no charge" Then I was led to a room and told to disrobe and lay down. She said the shower was for after the massage. I must admit she gave on hell of a massage, probally the best in a LONG time. She also did something to crack my back like never before. LOL (the only good part of this visit) Then the flip I thought things were about to get interesting when she asked had I been to any other parlors in the area and I told her that I have, then she asked what kind of service I get there and I said "everything. " She insisted that they did nothing of the sort there and she heard they got busted a few weeks ago. I tried with all my negotiating skills to get some kind of extra service but it never happened. On to the table shower with the scalding water and no touching the "areas" she handed me the body wash and said "now you wash your privates sweety" LOL I'm not sure about this place maybe it's like that on first visits so I will visit again because to be an older asian she was do-able and the massage was great. If anyone has any luck please let me know.

Highway Man
01-27-09, 17:52
I think that it would be unlikely that you would catch a marked car out in the open if it was a sting - it would most likely be unmarked cars hidden around and some kind of back way out for the paddy wagons to haul off the johns.

But your instincts are still your best defense. If you felt uncomfortable then you made the right choice.

Is it possible it was a coincidence?

Oldbamaman
01-27-09, 21:01
She only asked me one question and that was if I was LE. Why have you go to the Drury and me to the Raceway?

Oldbamaman
01-27-09, 21:05
She called me back around 11:30 don't know why, I was at work at the time. It's possible that it was a coincidence. I usually don't do in calls unless I know them and seeing the cop just freaked me out.

Try It Once
01-28-09, 14:56
I know it sounds bad, but I never toftt when I see a new girl on CL with a foreign area code if I can't find where they have posted in other cities. Its just too risky.

Some things that I do to minimize the risk is to ask them if they have posted on other CL areas and look them up. If they've never posted on CL, and they have a Houston, TX area code and their first post is in Montgomery "visiting" that should be a big red flag. Another thing is most of the stings are going to be ''incall only'' so ask the girl if she would like to do an outcall to some bogus hotel or residence (you can always 'change' your mind to incall). If she agrees, then its a bit less likely she's with LE. And the best thing to do is to simply wait until they revisit the town and post again. LE won't use the same girls and numbers for sting postings twice in a row.

None of these things make hobbying safe, but they are just a few good rules of thumb that have saved me from trouble. As always, trust your gut instinct. Like Robert De Niro said in Ronin "Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt. " Be safe and live to fight another day LOL.

Ursbama1985
01-29-09, 00:10
Have any of you seen a girl named Sassy? She claims to be from Birmingham and she has posted some hot pictures on thesweetdixie.com. I was wondering if any of you know whether or nor she is legit.

Ursbama1985
01-29-09, 00:14
Have any of you seen a girl named Sassy? She claims to be from Birmingham. I was wondering if any of you know whether or not she is legit.

Oldbamaman
01-30-09, 09:29
Sassy is the real deal. She is a slim, sexy, young thang. She is very pleasant and accomodating to all your needs. She is always on time also. I've seen her about 10 times and there has never been any disapointments. Has a driver, female, that drops her off. Just be good to her.

Tnbootyseeker
02-03-09, 19:18
Has anyone seen Jasmine? I've seen that pic in the past with a local # and was offering massages.

Thanks

Oldbamaman
02-08-09, 02:20
The girls with the 510 area code are back in town.

They posted with the same names and number from 2 weeks ago so I decided to try again. Same Hotel, different room. They're legit. Smoking hot and young. Stacy and Deva. I had Stacy but Deva stayed in the room watching tv. Stacy has huge, firm and young boobs and huge pussy lips. Full service was available but since I was nervous still and I didn't take my blue pill I wasn't completely "up" to it. DATY with a lot of moaning and BBBJ but more HJ than BJ but I think that was more me than her. Her friend was friendly but I got the impression that her friend was putting her up to it. Instead of upselling they I guess downsold. Quoted $200 over phone but just asked for $150.

As I was leaving a cop pulled out in front of me from the hotel next door. If I would have seen that prior then I would have baled again. They said they are gonna be here late Fri. To early Sun. A couple times a month. I probably would seem them again after taking my blue pill. Deva next time tho.

Oldbamaman
02-09-09, 18:18
Dream with 256 area code arrived back in town early this afternoon. I saw her shortly after arriving. Great personality. Great body, if you like young, thick black chicks like I do. She really seemed to enjoy the activities with lots of moaning and gyrating. Everything covered, no anal or gfe.

Only $120 for the hour.

I get carried away on CL. I gotta stop spending so much.

Cokezero
02-15-09, 21:34
Has anyone seen Jasmine? I've seen that pic in the past with a local # and was offering massages.

ThanksYes, I have seen her. It was a few months ago though and I have not seen her ad on CL since. If we are talking about the same girl. Short white brunette from Atlanta. She was cute but smelled like beer, LOL. She is an upseller and she has a driver, which I am always worried about, but there was no trouble, besides the whole upselling process: \ All in all, it was OK, not worth it imo

Also, I have been reading these for a while and have asked a few questions, but never gave some reports. So here goes one.

I saw Unique, from CL a few weeks back. She posted some hot pictures and I was interested. She came over an hour late, and she was a little bigger than her pictures showed, but not bad. Drove herself and she had a bag of crazy toys and seemed prepared to use them. However, I am old fashioned and don't like the weird shit, so I don't know what was in there. Service was great, I was exhausted. She mentioned coming back with some "girlfriends" sometime soon, which would be nice. I will see her again most likely.

Clinton Bush
02-16-09, 01:17
Her friend was friendly but I got the impression that her friend was putting her up to it. Instead of upselling they I guess downsold. Quoted $200 over phone but just asked for $150.

But imagine how happy it makes us mongers. A great marketing ploy and more girls should do it.

Oldbamaman
02-16-09, 02:03
Well I just toftt. Saw ChinaDoll from CL. She's been posting for about a month now and is local. Her latest ad says "you can have her for damn near free". Quoted $250 over phone for an hour. She showed up and is actually just like her pics, smoking hot. Smelled like sex tho. Not full service. No kissing. Started out with a cbj. Thought there was gong to be a problem when I noticed she didn't get nude, knew there was going to be a problem when I tried to touch her tits and she knocked my hand away. 20 minutes in she checked the time and told me 10 minutes left because usually she charges $500 for everything.
So not full service, doesn't get nude, doesn't like to be touched and a huge upseller. $500? C'mon.
Anybody seen her and got good service or is it just me?

Ursbama1985
02-16-09, 13:02
Does any one know of a girl/girls that are local and legit that I might be able to set up normal appointments with? I would prefer someone that is not a SW.

Durand Paul
02-16-09, 15:53
Well I just toftt. Saw ChinaDoll from CL. She's been posting for about a month now and is local. Her latest ad says "you can have her for damn near free". Quoted $250 over phone for an hour. She showed up and is actually just like her pics, smoking hot. Smelled like sex tho. Not full service. No kissing. Started out with a cbj. Thought there was gong to be a problem when I noticed she didn't get nude, knew there was going to be a problem when I tried to touch her tits and she knocked my hand away. 20 minutes in she checked the time and told me 10 minutes left because usually she charges $500 for everything.

So not full service, doesn't get nude, doesn't like to be touched and a huge upseller. $500? C'mon.

Anybody seen her and got good service or is it just me?Montgomery prices are way to high. I rather go to ATL and get me a good session at .8/hh

Oldbamaman
02-17-09, 10:05
There aren't to many regulars in Montgomery. Theres Kathy (bamababe) she is on this site in the escort classifieds. She's great. GFE all the way. She only sees white guys so if you're not white then I guess she's not for you. There is another one on escorts. She is a 31 y/o black lady that is very willing but not GFE. Has issues tho, always having power turned off and car breaking down. If you pm me I can get you her info. If she ever gets out of jail there is Patty Cakes from Bama Beauty. She's great. There are a few others in town but I haven't seen them.

Oldbamaman
02-17-09, 10:26
Hey Ursbama,

Did you ever get a chance to see Sassy?

Highway Man
02-18-09, 01:24
Looks like Ashley got locked up again. A little time off of the streets will be good for her. She was looking very street worn in her police photo. The street and the drugs have really destroyed a beautiful girl.

http://montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=DS&Dato=20090213&Kategori=NEWS01&Lopenr=213006&Ref=PH&Profile=1007&SectionCat=ARCHIVES

Misty is another on in the pictures that looks like she needs a break.

Clark Kent
02-18-09, 16:09
Those girls look about as bad as most of the ones we have up here in Birmingham. There's only 2 or maybe 3 on that list that's even worth a thought with the way they look. Even those 2 or 3 need a few weeks with free room and board to make them healthier looking, then they'd be doable.

Asian Fix
02-19-09, 23:22
Guess who's back!

"Do what you're good at, and be good at it"

Highway Man
02-20-09, 01:52
Elvis? Never mind, he never really left. Enquiring minds want to know.

Guess who's back!

"Do what you're good at, and be good at it"

Asian Fix
02-21-09, 01:48
Seriously, someone else must have had that experience and know who I'm talking about.

Oldbamaman
02-22-09, 02:53
Finally I found some positive action off of CL in the casual encounters section. Ad has since been flagged tho. 21 y/o blk girl named Kita. Evacuee from New Orleans. She had a room at the Travel( Inn, Lodge, hotel or whetever its called) by the truckstop. Had to pick her up at home first. Decent body, no tattoos and shaved kitty. Kinda homely looking with a dull personality but unrushed and really got into it. She says she does everything for $75 an hour. Good bbbj followed by covered positions and daty finished with more bbbjtcws.

Have digits but will wait untill I see her again to ask if I can put her info here.
Afterwards I left her there and decided to check out the usuall sw places. Saw a bsw standing in front of the Chevron, or is it the Exxon. Didn't get a look at her face but could tell she was a sw. Went down mobile hwy and air base but didn't see anything and only 1 cop.This was around 11pm.

For those of you that like massages there is someone in the Therapeautic section of CL posting off of Northern blvd for $75 hr. Don't know if extras are to be had, I'm not into massages.

Highway Man
02-23-09, 01:35
Finally I found some positive action off of CL in the casual encounters section. Ad has since been flagged tho. 21 y/o blk girl named Kita. Evacuee from New Orleans. She had a room at the Travel( Inn, Lodge, hotel or whetever its called) by the truckstop. Had to pick her up at home first. Decent body, no tattoos and shaved kitty. Kinda homely looking with a dull personality but unrushed and really got into it. She says she does everything for $75 an hour. Good bbbj followed by covered positions and daty finished with more bbbjtcws.

Have digits but will wait untill I see her again to ask if I can put her info here.
Afterwards I left her there and decided to check out the usuall sw places. Saw a bsw standing in front of the Chevron, or is it the Exxon. Didn't get a look at her face but could tell she was a sw. Went down mobile hwy and air base but didn't see anything and only 1 cop.This was around 11pm.

For those of you that like massages there is someone in the Therapeautic section of CL posting off of Northern blvd for $75 hr. Don't know if extras are to be had, I'm not into massages.

Sounds like a nice catch.

I e-mailed the massage post that you mentioned but got no answer. There is also another massage ad for something like sweet hands or something and she did call. Rates were $150 to $200 an hour but she wants a 6 hour notice for appointments. She sounded young and unsure of herself. I will have to hear a reference on her before I indulge.

Justme9123
02-23-09, 10:52
There are more hos in Montgomery than you can shake a stick at. I visit avery so often, so it has taken me a couple for trips to "Find the action"

Each time I make the trip a can find Something on South Blv. I got out early this time and I think I found the night shift comeing home. I saw to at the store next to the Hardies and One (strewberry)asked for a ride. After normal leo checks I bought them a breakfast. Afterwards I went the the Peebles (I know bad area) but I'm not such a good target if you know what I mean. Got a cbj cf for 30.

Went back out later and picked up Princess. Had a BBBJ in the car for. 20

All in all the SW action in Mont. Is there the selection is pretty rough. You guys must have a potent blend of Meth/Crack here.

JM

Cokezero
02-24-09, 13:24
http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/1047174490.html

I called and tried to set up an outcall and she said she doesn't do that in this area, but called me back this morning. I don't know if I should call and finalize the appointment. The picture looks promising. Anyone have any info?

Kingte
02-24-09, 20:04

For those of you that like massages there is someone in the Therapeautic section of CL posting off of Northern blvd for $75 hr. Don't know if extras are to be had, I'm not into massages.I spent the entire last week going through Casual Encounters and all of them were fake. Is there somehting you look for or was it just luck?

Oldbamaman
02-25-09, 05:59
I spent the entire last week going through Casual Encounters and all of them were fake. Is there somehting you look for or was it just luck?I would say 99% of the casual encounters ads are fake. In the 2 years that I've been looking at them I've seen very few real ones but they are out there. For some reason the real ads get flagged quickly. It's luck and after a while knowing how to tell a fake even tho the fakes are getting harder to figure out now. There is a real one there now dated 2/22 around 11 something pm titled sbf for secure male. She's real, looking for a sugar daddy and needing $400 asap. Another one I know is real, not on right now, is when you see an ad for a blk lady for white man and the lady is 5'8 160lbs, she is real. She is an escort tho and wants $200. I've met a few and chatted with a few others so they are out there, you just have to sift thru all the junk.

Oldbamaman
02-25-09, 06:08
http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/1047174490.html

I called and tried to set up an outcall and she said she doesn't do that in this area, but called me back this morning. I don't know if I should call and finalize the appointment. The picture looks promising. Anyone have any info?The post has been removed but if its the ad with the #256-560-9611(i think) I called Tues. afternoon. She said she would be here 2-3 days and it's $.5 for an hour. Later that night same number but looks like different pics and she now has a friend Nadia who is using another girls pics. Nadia is using a girl named Denver pic. I've never seen Denver personally but I've seen her ads in Columbus, Birmingham and New Orleans and in fact Denver is posting in Birmingham at the same time as Nadia is here with the same pic but different number. I was going to see the other chick but now I'm a little leery.

Clark Kent
02-25-09, 20:18
In regards to CL ads, there's several things I do. If you're wanting to reply to ads yourself, create a totally new email account to only use for receiving replies to your responses. That way you'll only get things in that email account in relation to things you replied to. Secondly, when replying, if it's a spam message you'll almost immediately get a reply in your inbox. You can usually tell spam replies because they'll always want you to join some site to contact them or to subscribe to some cam chatting service or something. Also, their reply email will always be different than their email they sent the message from. Plus, it's always easy to tell spam replies especially if it's got a male name in the from box, which I've been seeing lately, lol. Another thing spam replies have started lately is sending a copy of your ad at the bottom of the message they send you, plus spam replies more often than not use gmail.

What I've mainly done lately, since wading through ads is so tedious and usually fruitless, is I just create an ad myself, and let them come to me. Usually I'll get 2 or 3 good replies for every 10 replies I get. Also, I've gotten to where no matter whether I'm replying to an ad or posting an ad, if I send a message to someone I'll always ask them to put a certain word in all capital letters in the return email, just so I'll know I'm talking to a real person and not a bot. Another thing I've found useful is when you're receiving a reply from a real person, do a search on my space for their email address. More often than not, it'll hit a profile there, and you'll be able to see who you're talking to before they even send you a pic. True, if you're replying to escort ads, you're probably not going to find a my space page, but you still might. See, I don't answer escort ads on CL. I just look for women wanting to meet up for a bit of fun with no strings attached. There's lots of women who just want to meet up for fun, and the thought of money for it isn't even in the picture.

Cokezero
02-25-09, 21:01
Dang, I posted a long ass report on what happened when I tried to meet that tiffany girl and I dont know why it didnt go through. So here it goes again.

First and foremost, when I was going to pick her up, I dont do outcall but was willing to pick her up, the girl that was walking to my car was not the hottie in the CL picture. That right there scares me.

Second, I realized evertime I called her or she called me, about 2 -> 3 seconds in the conversation I would hear a beap and I would start getting echo... I know that most modern cell phones, including my Motorola Razor, has a voice record button that lets you record the conversation, BUT! it makes an audible beep for both parties. You can Google this info about cell phone recording. I think they all beep when you use that function because of the privacy issue.

Third, the way she wanted me to meet her felt wrong, she made me pull in the lot of their hotel, then she called me from the door and told me to pull up to the door. Thats when I saw it was not the girl in the photo, however she didn't look too bad, a little heavier, but most definitely not the hottie I wanted to see. Also, her walk to the car was not casual at all, it just felt wrong so I drove away. My heart was pumping, and there just happened to be 4 guys in normal clothes in the parking lot scattered about, and they all looked me in the eye as I drove off. I dont know if it was just me cause of all the adrenaline or what...

However, when I got home I was still in the mood and I called Stacy

http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/1043475253.html

There are two girls there, they just asked me that dumb question if you are LE or whatever. They asked me which girl I would like to hang out with, i said the little one, who happened to be stacy, they said they would be over in 30 min and about 40 min later my phone rang, "I'm walking up to your door"

A very pleasant experience, no bullshit, no awkwardness or anything. Stacy has the body of a 19 year old, but looks older in the face. Honestly, it was a good ending to a bad experience. Too the people who PM'd me if you didnt get enough info from what I posted, just message me again and ill tell you what I know.

Sorry for the long crazy report, Im new to this and that was a rush...

Ginal
02-26-09, 10:38
Good information to have. Thanks for sharing. This same girl has posted in Birmingham. I am sure I will have no interest in her unless there are several great reports in the future.

Oldbamaman
02-26-09, 12:17
Has anyone seen Kandy from CL? Her ad says she's 5'8 200. Huge boobs. I tried seeing her one time but left. She lives in those apartments behind Chucky Cheese and I went there to pick her up. Sitting in the parking lot waiting for her there were a lot of people outside and guys kept walking by staring at me. Was getting to many stares and she was taking to long so I left. I was watching a porno one day and I saw what looked like her in the porno.

Why are so many providers visiting Montgomery now? It's a good thing for us but it was dry for a long time and now it seems every week someone is coming here. There's not a lot to do in this town.

Why does it take up to 12 hours for a lot of our posts to show up?

Edward Cappers
02-26-09, 14:54
That beep was the uncle leo recording you man. Thanks for the info.

You did the right thing and drove away man did she try calling you back to see where you were LOL? Stacy cool seen here a few times in the past myself.

ED

Dang, I posted a long ass report on what happened when I tried to meet that tiffany girl and I dont know why it didnt go through. So here it goes again.

First and foremost, when I was going to pick her up, I dont do outcall but was willing to pick her up, the girl that was walking to my car was not the hottie in the CL picture. That right there scares me.

Second, I realized evertime I called her or she called me, about 2 -> 3 seconds in the conversation I would hear a beap and I would start getting echo... I know that most modern cell phones, including my Motorola Razor, has a voice record button that lets you record the conversation, BUT! it makes an audible beep for both parties. You can Google this info about cell phone recording. I think they all beep when you use that function because of the privacy issue.

Third, the way she wanted me to meet her felt wrong, she made me pull in the lot of their hotel, then she called me from the door and told me to pull up to the door. Thats when I saw it was not the girl in the photo, however she didn't look too bad, a little heavier, but most definitely not the hottie I wanted to see. Also, her walk to the car was not casual at all, it just felt wrong so I drove away. My heart was pumping, and there just happened to be 4 guys in normal clothes in the parking lot scattered about, and they all looked me in the eye as I drove off. I dont know if it was just me cause of all the adrenaline or what...

However, when I got home I was still in the mood and I called Stacy

http://montgomery.craigslist.org/ers/1043475253.html

There are two girls there, they just asked me that dumb question if you are LE or whatever. They asked me which girl I would like to hang out with, i said the little one, who happened to be stacy, they said they would be over in 30 min and about 40 min later my phone rang, "I'm walking up to your door"

A very pleasant experience, no bullshit, no awkwardness or anything. Stacy has the body of a 19 year old, but looks older in the face. Honestly, it was a good ending to a bad experience. Too the people who PM'd me if you didnt get enough info from what I posted, just message me again and ill tell you what I know.

Sorry for the long crazy report, Im new to this and that was a rush...

Edward Cappers
02-26-09, 15:01
I heard from one guy that you had to try hitting a bunch of them in several cities. That shit didn't work for me LOL. All I got was a bunch of fake shit. Replies saying to go to this site or that site and most from the same addresses. And funny is the ones that say hey this is tina or michelle or sandy or asia but all the id's attached to the email is like paul or andy or micheal LOL.

That is what happened when I tried last year to post my own ad and see if that worked I'd get an email from what would say Hi this is insert girls name and the id on the address would be a guys name. And some I'd get a Hi reply and an are you fake reply and I'd reply no and some info then still get a message back after that with the bait deal of asking me to go to some other site LOL.

I know how it goes. Man what a waste of time.

ED

I spent the entire last week going through Casual Encounters and all of them were fake. Is there somehting you look for or was it just luck?

Kingte
02-26-09, 19:38
I appreciate all the advice. Like CokeZero I'm new to this so I'm trying to play it as safe as possible. I saw a few new ones on CL the other day and so if they are still here this weekend, I plan on making that plunge. So hopefully I'll be back this wknd with good news!!!

Oldbamaman
02-26-09, 23:01
I don't know why it takes 12 hours for a post to appear. I talked to Kita today and she said it was ok to give out her number. If you don't remember she is 21, black and charges $80 for the hour. I don't want to put it here but will pm those who ask.

Saw Shine from CL earlier tody. Visting with a friend. She's a lil thing, not even close to 5 feet. Has a small belly but so do I. Looks like her pic, unrushed, friendly and a great personality. Didn't ask any stupid questions just said come on over. Seen her ad few times before so didn't have a problem going to her.

Just did oral, but I think everything is on the menu. Probably will see her friend next time they are in town. Says will try to come to town once a month.

Clark Kent
02-27-09, 04:25
Why does it take up to 12 hours for a lot of our posts to show up?

Because you are a 'regular member', and until you become a senior member your posts have to be approved by the moderator. Senior members must have 25 posts plus must be a member for 6 months. You can see when you became a member if you don't know by clicking on your name, and your user information will come up.

Oldbamaman
02-27-09, 12:23
Thanks Mr. Kent. I kinda figured that since I was noticing senior members posts were showing up a lot quicker. I guess I got 1 more month.

Wish this site was around 20 years ago, I've had a alt of good, bad and crazy experiences in that time.

Clark Kent
02-27-09, 13:49
Yes, It would have been nice to have something like this to spread information around in my earlier monger years. Funny thing is, with the lack of the internet and cell phones back then, I came upon fellow mongers in different ways back then. I basically had a relationship with one girl for a while who I spend most of my evenings with, and I would occasionally run into her dates, even getting to know a few. Even though all this information wasn't out there back then, we tended to make do with what we had. I've had all the good, bad, and ugly experiences as well, and all learning experiences. What we do the only way to be familiar with everything encompassing it is to experience by doing. That's why I don't really like these people elsewhere that want to try to push these 'rules of mongering' as they call them. True there's a few good tips in them, but they shouldn't be deemed 'rules'. Each person has to learn by doing, and has to be in their own comfort level. Some of the suggestions in that rule list aren't necessarily good ones. I guess I would feel different about it if they were called 'suggestions for the first time monger' or something of that sort. When I was just starting the mongering, there were no rules, only what I learned by experience.

Oldbamaman
02-27-09, 15:53
I have never read the "rules". I've been mongering for 20 years now and have only had 2 run ins with cops. Once in Florida I was stopped for being in a SW area and once in Montgomery I was followed for a while by an undercover car. Guy kept flashing his lights at me, not blue lights but high beams on and off. I didn't know he was a cop and kept driving thinking some freak was following me.

In my younger days I had a few SW ladies that I saw and afterwards would hang out with their pimp/boyfriend drinking beer. I thought it was odd then and there's no way I'd do that now.

Put myself in some really dangerous situations, but no harm done.

Clark Kent
02-28-09, 00:54
I had the same type thing happen to me up here in Birmingham in regards to an undercover once. The fool kept following me, so I ditched him thinking it was some queer or something. I made the mistake of continuing to ride around the area, and he ended up back on my tail, this time with a marked car coming up to stop me. He came up to me pissed because I didn't stop for him when he was originally following me. Thing is, he didn't signal at me or nothing, just followed. I told him did he expect someone to stop just because some odd looking car was following them ? There had been people going around the area with fake blue lights in regular looking cars trying to get people to pull over, then when someone would stop they'd have fake badges or even fake uniforms on. No way I was going to stop for that nuthead. I've also been stopped in my earlier years for being in the 'area', as doofus put it 'my drug houses and my prostitutes'. I'm also sure some of the times I got stopped for ignorant things like my tag light being out or not signaling was just because I was in the 'area'. That's why I now make sure all my lights are working, and that I signal even for a minute lane change. Plus I always go about 5 miles below the speed limit when I monger, mainly so I can look down side streets, but also so no one can say I was speeding.

I remember back when I was hanging around the girl I spoke of in my previous post, I had gotten so familiar to everybody in the SW scene, both SW and drug pushers, that I was actually okay to come inside when she would go inside one of those places. I didn't at the time realize the situation I was putting myself into, being in a place where a group of people were all smoking crack, or when the drug dealers were actually making and cutting it. It spelled itself all out to me one time when I was at this motel with a whole group of them, smoking it, and doing whatever with it - when a knock comes to the door. Everyone quickly hid all the drugs and paraphanalia. It was the cops, who came by actually because there were too many people in a motel room. They asked everyone's age in there except me, and I was at least 5 years younger than every one of them. I realized later if they had searched the room I could have been caught up in the middle of it for just being there. Now, there are several things like that which are big no no's to me, of which I'll never do again. As I said, it all comes from experience, not someone trying to show off and putting a corny list of what they deem rules on here.

Edward Cappers
02-28-09, 13:24
I remember back in 1993 when the first little group of hobbiest was up and posting info on where to go on aol chat rooms. Back then you had to hop on and ask for info for the time you were looking to seeking some tail and write down all that you heard. I don't think they had archives for the old chat rooms back then lol. And my cell phone attached to my car and when out was in a bag and was like 5lbs lol. We use to go by the old adult mag store and spend 10 bucks on an escort mag that you hoped would be up to date. The call services were more popular back then since the indies were hard to find. Feel like the wheel of progress at disney lol. Things have come along way thank's to tech. maybe time they run one of those modern tech shows on history channel that helped the hobbiest lol.

ED

Yes, It would have been nice to have something like this to spread information around in my earlier monger years. Funny thing is, with the lack of the internet and cell phones back then, I came upon fellow mongers in different ways back then. I basically had a relationship with one girl for a while who I spend most of my evenings with, and I would occasionally run into her dates, even getting to know a few. Even though all this information wasn't out there back then, we tended to make do with what we had. I've had all the good, bad, and ugly experiences as well, and all learning experiences. What we do the only way to be familiar with everything encompassing it is to experience by doing. That's why I don't really like these people elsewhere that want to try to push these 'rules of mongering' as they call them. True there's a few good tips in them, but they shouldn't be deemed 'rules'. Each person has to learn by doing, and has to be in their own comfort level. Some of the suggestions in that rule list aren't necessarily good ones. I guess I would feel different about it if they were called 'suggestions for the first time monger' or something of that sort. When I was just starting the mongering, there were no rules, only what I learned by experience.

Highway Man
03-02-09, 02:05
I got a kick out of Cappers tales - they are probably true for a lot of folks out there.

The rules don't replace street sense and good sense but they are a good starting point. The best thing that a person can do is listen to themselves. If things are not right, get the hell out. The rules may say not to go to a girls room or another house but sometimes you just feel that things are all right and take the chance. And in that case it may be safer than finding a parking place. Just think with the right head in those situations.

Clark will tell you that the hunt is half of the fun and he is right. Take your time and get a feel for the streets. Don't think that yuo will just make one run down the highway and beautiful ho's will be climbing into your car.

I do like the idea for the history channel show on technolgy helping out mongers.

I remember back in 1993 when the first little group of hobbiest was up and posting info on where to go on aol chat rooms. Back then you had to hop on and ask for info for the time you were looking to seeking some tail and write down all that you heard. I don't think they had archives for the old chat rooms back then lol. And my cell phone attached to my car and when out was in a bag and was like 5lbs lol. We use to go by the old adult mag store and spend 10 bucks on an escort mag that you hoped would be up to date. The call services were more popular back then since the indies were hard to find. Feel like the wheel of progress at disney lol. Things have come along way thank's to tech. maybe time they run one of those modern tech shows on history channel that helped the hobbiest lol.

ED

Oldbamaman
03-02-09, 12:58
Back in my sw mongering days I would drive around mobile hwy and Rosa Parks for hours looking for a gem. Saw lots of skanks, found a few gems. And sometimes I would drive around with no intention of picking anyone up just looking to see whats out there. Since I've joined this site I've gone out there a few times just to look and report back but leo is everywhere and late at nite I don't blend in well.

Tje1973
03-02-09, 20:31
Has anyone been to the AMP latley.

Thought about going back and see if the service improved.

T

Cokezero
03-02-09, 22:56
There is an AMP in Montgomery? ! Where is this? And while we are talking about AMPs why do people say to NOT park in their lot? I am not originally from Montgomery and where I lived we had 3 and I always just pulled into the lot. Whats the worst that could happen? LE can't just bust in cause your there, and if they do have a reason to go in your screwed no matter where you park. I guess people are just worried about being scene by people they know or work with?

While I'm hear I might as well post some reports. I've seen Stacey and Chynadoll twice each now and I have nothing but good things to say. Stacey claims she is 19 on CL and I doubt that is true, however she does have a 19 year old's body. Second time I asked her to stay an hour and she ended up staying over two, good times. Chyna was a little bit different, but still worth it. She says she is 21 and looks it in the face, she is hot. Not too good with the small talk and like oldbamaman said, she won't take off her shirt which was fine with me. However she never watched the clock with me and didn't try to up sell at all, so I don't know what happened with you oldbama. First time she had a driver and the second time she just drove herself. I will definitely see her again.

Oldbamaman
03-03-09, 12:10
I think it was ed cappers in a birmingham forum that said one bad review doesn't mean a bad review for everyone and a good review doesn't mean a good time for all. don't know what happened either but thats what this forum is about, to let others know about your experience. I'll see stacey again thats for sure.

The Amp they are talking about is on Twain Curve

Oldbamaman
03-05-09, 10:19
In todays paper there's an aricle about a sting from Tuesday from the Mobile hwy/Southern blvd area. 4 guys were arrested.Hope nobody on here got busted.

Cokezero
03-05-09, 23:53
Having heard references to Twain curve multiple times on here, I didn't know it was an actual street. Anyway, long story short, I tried out the AMP and its not worth it. First and foremost, a decent AMP has workers age 30 or under, let alone 40! I can date a 40 year old woman with a little pot belly at ease. However, she was sociable the massage was good, and she put effort into the service, but I just don't want to pay for service from a 40, small boobs and pot belly. I'm sorry, just a waist of money imo.

Also, this is just conjecture btw, but it felt like that was the only lady available and this place doesn't have the normal AMP rotation going on. Again, that was my first time their so I don't have hard facts, but you can get a sense of staleness from a business. If someone knows of other options their that I don't know about message me.

Ur Mama
03-06-09, 01:29
Folks,

Stay away from Misty and Ashley for your own health's sake.

Wiregrass
03-06-09, 14:03
don't talk bad about their girls.

Now their FORMER girls (viewed as competition) ALL have exotic diseases and criminal intent.

Are you their pimp?
Just a question.

Edward Cappers
03-06-09, 16:57
How do you end up (overhearing this from their gay pimp). That's f'ing funny.
I know I wouldn't waste my time with the ashley one since she has so many bad posting about her since she showed up. I don't know about the misty one? If she's with ashley she's probably a drug head. I get a kick out of one post id's that say the got info from their pimp lol.

ED

Folks,

Stay away from Misty and Ashley for your own health's sake.

They both have HIV (overheard this from their gay pimp)

Wiregrass
03-07-09, 09:07
I guess I should have quoted him - as E.C. did.

I still want to know, are you da pimp?

Edward Cappers
03-07-09, 19:27
Yeah I saw that too. Come on man answer the question?

Oldbamaman
03-08-09, 16:10
I saw Kita again yesterday. She's the 21 y/o blk girl from Casual Encounters section on CL that charges $80. Second time was not like the first. She stopped to answer her phone at least 5 times. Kept complaining about her throat hurting and was rushing me because someone else was coming over.

For those that pm'd me for her number, that number isn't any good any more because she lost that phone. The # she has now wont last because she doesn't like it and wants a new one, not the phone but the number.

I don't think I'll see her again. Oh well.

Bamasam
03-09-09, 12:11
Going through town Friday night had to make a fuel stop and several girls were around the service station near the bus station. Unfortunately had company so was not abler to partake.

Ur Mama
03-10-09, 13:01
I'm not a pimp, please be careful, enter at your own risk!

Highway Man
03-11-09, 02:13
I'm not a pimp, please be careful, enter at your own risk!

from the bypass area? I am guessing that Ashley is the same Ashley that has been discussed on here - she has been in the paper a few times and used to be very pretty. The street life has been rough on her judging by her last pictures. She is currently a guest of the government.

Who is Misty?

The gay pimp remark is funny as hell.

Oldbamaman
03-11-09, 14:32
There was another sting the other day getting 7 girls on West Blvd/Mobile hwy and Bragg n Early street. Is Bragg and Early a new spot?

Did anyone overhear a gay pimp talking about these 7?

Highway Man
03-13-09, 00:17
After seeing the pictures of the SW's I don't think that Bragg and Early Streets will be a new route - those SW's have hit bottom. The Felicia girl was the one that Chris Brown was talking about giving him a hard time in an earlier post.

There was another sting the other day getting 7 girls on West Blvd/Mobile hwy and Bragg n Early street. Is Bragg and Early a new spot?

Did anyone overhear a gay pimp talking about these 7?