View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Admin
12-31-06, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Big Dal
01-02-07, 22:53
http://bamafriends.com/Faith.html

Saw her the day after Christmas since I was up Huntsville way visiting family. I didn't have an internet connection available, so i told Vicky I wanted someone a little older and I'm not a big boobs fan.

Incall at a Motel. She's got a little bit of a pot belly that doesn't show so well in her pics, and she speaks very country, but she's super nice and comfortable. I don't want to go into details here because I guess that's a little taboo, but if there are specifics you need to know I'll answer in PM.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and would definatly want to see her again if I had the oppertunity.

Gunter62
01-02-07, 23:08
Over the past several weeks, whenever I've needed to cut accross town, I've started driving a path that runs down Seminole (and nearby side streets), over to Newson, then cuts back to Knight road.

I see the usual sort of thing on Seminole that's been posted by others. All in all, other than the lady in my earlier posting, they just look a bit too dicey for me.

I've never spotted anything on Newson. I've since dropped that from my drive.

However, I've seen quite a bit of action on the south end of Knight. Especially near the aaprtment complex on the east side of the road. Since just before Christmas, I've had three successful contacts. Most trips down the street I see nothing at all. About every fourth trip, I'll see one or more ladies either walking down the street, or standing around watching cars (usually on the side of the building near the dumpster).

Most all that I've seen look pretty decent. The three I've talked to were pleasant to talk to. All three seemed pretty cautious, but got comfortable quickly.

Based on a few things that the ladys have said, I suspect that there is some type of semi-organized operation running with a couple of the guys living in the apratments. I think they may be charging for a place to sleep or something. It all seems a bit sketchy, so be careful. I wouldn't recommend hangng around the parking lot to see what walks by.

All were BBBJCIM for $.25. Two offered digits without me asking.

I suspect LE will be on this area soon. It's all just a bit to blatant at certain times of the day. Also, based on something one of the girls said, I think they start working as early as 6:00 am to pick up the "on the way to work" traffic. I've never been by that earlier, but I have had good success before lunch time.

Bama Fan
01-03-07, 01:49
I must agree with Gunter62. I live near Knight Road. Over the past several weeks I have meet 2 very clean ladies. One of these ladies was a 26yo Spanish girl that told me she needed money for her baby and to put some food in the house. She was a very desent girl, I hope I get to see her again. Just as Gunter62 has described the time and locations these ladies have given me desent service, never rushed and they always offered up a good conversation. The rates I have experienced had been between 20 and 30, however I did meet one girl that did insist on 40, which got her dropped off. I do see LE patrol the area regularly, but not nearly as bad as they are on Governors and Seminole. It seems some of these girls share an apartment off of Knight, I have driven by the apartment a few times to see one of the girls walk out of the apartment. I can confirm they will offer up digits once they feel comfortable with you.
Governors and Seminole are dead as for as I can tell. I have not seen any of my regulars in that area in a while. I know Gina is in jail. (I recieved a call from her). Brandy came by about a month ago and I have not heard from her since then.

Hsv Monger
01-03-07, 02:12
Between work, the holidays, the weather and real life, I haven't had much chance to monger.

The few chances I've had to go out the last couple of weeks have been fruitless. Hitting all the usual spots found nobody to my liking. Unfortunately, since I normally prowl late at night, it's so damn cold that you can't see who is lurking under that hoodie. I never take the opportunity to hit Knight in the early mornings, but I guess I have to change my ways.

Glad some of you are having luck. I intend to be back to my old self once some personal time frees up. Then maybe I can contribute again. It sucks not having anything to tell you about, even if only seeing someone who looked good but I missed picking up for one reason or another.

The latino SW sounds interesting. Definitely someone I look forward to meeting. Would you mind describing her a little?

Happy and safe hunting!

Dirtball
01-03-07, 13:26
Any of you guys have any info on Julie of Bama Friends or Trinity at Barbies? Both are young and look GREAT in their pics, but you can't tell what kind of service you're going to get from pics.

Any good contacts at any of the other services, especially for younger girls?

Thanks!

Wallet
01-03-07, 20:43
Any of you guys have any info on Julie of Bama Friends or Trinity at Barbies? Both are young and look GREAT in their pics, but you can't tell what kind of service you're going to get from pics.

Thanks!You might want to check out TER reviews. Trinity's is sure a disappointment as terrific as her pix are!

Grate Big
01-03-07, 21:28

If you want younger than 18, they sometimes show up dancing in some of the clubs. If you want legal age, there are some out there.

I reported here on Lee last week. She's available from Bama Friends, is young (21) and seems to enjoy what she does. I didn't get the full deal from her, since I came to her from the spa side and ran out of money.

Vicki assured me that she is available by appointment. Just call.

She looks good, assured me that she will doesn't mind 'extra' companyand speaks the language of the gods (greek, that is).

Did I mention she looks good?

Gunter62
01-03-07, 21:36

Thanks!

Well, let's see. A simple search of the forum shows plenty of first hand reviews for both (the search function is in the upper right side of the web page menu bar).

The reviews are pretty consistent for each girl.

The reviews from Julie tend to be "average". I doubt she get's many repeats. Not a GFE.

According to the reviews, Trinity apparently doesn't offer full service. Nearly every post is extremely dissapointed in her service.

I'd skip them both.

All things being equal between the two agenices, you should deal with Bama Frieds every time. Vicki makes an effort to ensure you'll be happy. Barbie seems to not give a $%^.

Mr Nick
01-04-07, 00:21
My 2 cents. If you like the body style of Julie and Trinity you'll love Carly. Carly is exciting and fun. Id skip the two you mentioned and go Carly, she will more than satisfy you gar - un - teed! She works for Vicki.

Gunter62
01-04-07, 23:09
My 2 cents. If you like the body style of Julie and Trinity you'll love Carly. Carly is exciting and fun. Id skip the two you mentioned and go Carly, she will more than satisfy you gar - un - teed! She works for Vicki.

Hmm.

Mr. Nick,

I think you've been holding out on me!

;-)

Mann Bama
01-08-07, 00:05
LEO doesnt worry too much about Knight Rd, mainly because there is no one there that is complaining as they do around gov dr and the mission area. The ones that live there are not the law abiding type LOL. There is a strawberry blonde there named denisha, about 33 maybe. Very sweet and helpfull, and is very gfe. She usually comes out of her apt when cars come by. The time I saw the spanish girl she seemed very out of it, and was not making sense, maybe it was a different one. Also I don't ever enter the apts on knight rd, the ones behind them are ok though.

I must agree with Gunter62. I live near Knight Road. Over the past several weeks I have meet 2 very clean ladies. One of these ladies was a 26yo Spanish girl that told me she needed money for her baby and to put some food in the house. She was a very desent girl, I hope I get to see her again. Just as Gunter62 has described the time and locations these ladies have given me desent service, never rushed and they always offered up a good conversation. The rates I have experienced had been between 20 and 30, however I did meet one girl that did insist on 40, which got her dropped off. I do see LE patrol the area regularly, but not nearly as bad as they are on Governors and Seminole. It seems some of these girls share an apartment off of Knight, I have driven by the apartment a few times to see one of the girls walk out of the apartment. I can confirm they will offer up digits once they feel comfortable with you.
Governors and Seminole are dead as for as I can tell. I have not seen any of my regulars in that area in a while. I know Gina is in jail. (I recieved a call from her). Brandy came by about a month ago and I have not heard from her since then.

Madison45
01-08-07, 17:08
Had some time on my hands and lots of LEO off Bob Wallace so headed to Knight Road and found Krystal walking. Offered a ride and we agreed on .30 or .40 for her and a friend. She lives in the second apt complex on rt. Her friend turned out to be a very petite 19 yo, less than 100# with perky AA's and puffy nipples. Good time, not rushed. YMMV.

Mann Bama
01-08-07, 20:41
Had some time on my hands and lots of LEO off Bob Wallace so headed to Knight Road and found Krystal walking. Offered a ride and we agreed on .30 or .40 for her and a friend. She lives in the second apt complex on rt. Her friend turned out to be a very petite 19 yo, less than 100# with perky AA's and puffy nipples. Good time, not rushed. YMMV.Lunch time today found a brunette named Paula on Knight Rd. Offered her ride. Very Small chest, good attitude and maybe 20's. No digits though. Nice BBBJCIM. No one was else was around. I looke dfor a while too.

What did Krystal look like? I think I know them. Both look very young? Saw a blonde on 9th close to the school. Stopped and asked her if she needed ride, she said how much, so I just drove off. Don't think she was a cop, but no need in being risky.

Madison45
01-09-07, 07:25
Brunette said she was 19, very small chest. Less than 5 ft tall and 100# maybe. Second set of apts on knight rd on rt. Upstairs apt

Lunch time today found a brunette named Paula on Knight Rd. Offered her ride. Very Small chest, good attitude and maybe 20's. No digits though. Nice BBBJCIM. No one was else was around. I looke dfor a while too.

What did Krystal look like? I think I know them. Both look very young? Saw a blonde on 9th close to the school. Stopped and asked her if she needed ride, she said how much, so I just drove off. Don't think she was a cop, but no need in being risky.

TwistedBrother
01-09-07, 23:58
If you want younger than 18,

A road we don't want to go down

Savage55
01-10-07, 00:09
Where is this Knight Road at?

MoeShempLarry
01-10-07, 01:00
(yes, it is posted on atlanta board). Was in HT too.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?Id=2774279&page=1

I'd noticed their website several years back. Personally, reinforces why incall is NOT cool. Unless move frequently, etc.

Let's hope 5-0 in huntspatch has better things to do. Doesn't hurt for us here to know what's going down nearby, so is why posting for those whom do't peruse HT regularly.

Afn, sweeties,

Sun

MoeShempLarry
01-10-07, 01:39
How come SW info is always in general reports rather than SW thread for h'ville board?

Just wondered. LOL.

And DO hope we're all being responsible adults when partaking of a down south orifice.

Madison45
01-10-07, 07:27
I agree incall at your residence is not cool, but incall is the only option for some guys. Who wants to rent a room at $60+ and then pay a provider for an hr. An established provider usually has an incall location other than their residence and can justify the price by the added customers. Just my 2 cents.

(yes, it is posted on atlanta board). Was in HT too.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?Id=2774279&page=1

I'd noticed their website several years back. Personally, reinforces why incall is NOT cool. Unless move frequently, etc.

Let's hope 5-0 in huntspatch has better things to do. Doesn't hurt for us here to know what's going down nearby, so is why posting for those whom do't peruse HT regularly.

Afn, sweeties,

Sun

BigBill
01-10-07, 09:39
Where is this Knight Road at?

MapQuest, Yahoo! Maps, and Google Maps are your friends.

For those who are map-impaired, Knight Road is about two blocks long, starting at Johnson Rd and running north. It's about midway between Triana and Leeman Ferry. It can be accessed from Drake by heading south on Cobb Rd (just east of Triana) and east on Hood Rd.

--Bill

Grate Big
01-12-07, 10:28
I have tried posting three reviews to TER in the past couple of months. All three have been rejected for "Unacceptable Web Link"s

One of the girls has no web site, two are agency girls and I posted the agency site.

Has anyone had any luck posting reviews to TER?

Mann Bama
01-12-07, 14:21
With the weather warming up some I thought it might be a good time to go hunting. I have not seen much the last few days. Howevr this morning was great. I first went down Drake and saw one WSW but I passed. Went down Kight and saw the same one I posted about earlier in the week. Passed, She had no place to go today. Then went down around the conoco on bob wallace and saw a good looking blonde WSW walking down 1st, and as I was legally turning around LOL, she got picked up by the car behind me. : (LOL If it was on of you let me know how she was LOL. So then went to the area around the WavaHO. Saw 3 girls, but none were worth making a turn for. Then I saw a bonde on Summer st, an easy 9 on the SW scale. She had curly hair, very tight body, about 5'9, very hot. Did the wanna ride thing and she got in. She says she usually doesnt walk but had her cell stolen 2 nights ago and it had her contacts in it, and her regulars can't call her anymore cause of that. So she is starting over. She usually stays at the ecomony or that place on north pkway by sparkman. We drove back to her room in the economy inn. Let me tell you her body is smoking. No tatts, or piercings. She is walking around Summer st and in that area. Has 2 blk guys with her, they didn't bother me and just walked off when I drove her way. After business was complete, which was great, she asked me for my number and says she will call when she gets her new cell. I won't hold my breath, but I do hope to see her again. Her name was Dee.

Grate Big
01-13-07, 04:45
I know this is a little mean, but I wanted to to share with my friends about a friend I met recently in town. She was travelling through and we met in a dance club. I don't know her real name. She said to call her Amanda.

Sex was hot, she was wet and willing. Pretty straight sex, very fun. Brought her own toys, too!

Mid-20's, light build (not skinny), short hair, TIGHT.

Gunter62
01-13-07, 14:13
The drive through traffic on Knight road has gotten a bit heavy lately. It seems that on any drive through thare, I easily spot two or three cars that are obviously cruising.

Some of these folks need to try to be a bit less obvious. Hitting the breaks every time they think they spot someone, turning around at spots in the road that make it obvious that you're cruising for SWs. LE recognizes this tpye of behavior for what it is. There's no need to call attention to one's self.

Grate Big
01-15-07, 19:21
The drive through traffic on Knight road has gotten a bit heavy lately. It seems that on any drive through thare, I easily spot two or three cars that are obviously cruising.

I drove through there for the first time. It's not a very pretty area. I didn't slow down or stop. It was raining, so there wasn't anyone around that I could see.

It looks like it was a nice area about 20 years ago.

Prowler7
01-15-07, 20:51
Thats the only bad thing about posting about knight rd. or other areas, the guys that never post, or help out do all the cruising!! I went down knight rd once lately and had 2 cars stop, and one do a u-turn!! I bet neither of them post at all...

Mann Bama
01-16-07, 02:23
I agree, it used to be no one was there. Now it is a main rd. Guess I'll find me a new place. This is gonna attract LE.

Prowler7
01-16-07, 11:43
Hate to say it, but when something good is found, just say you have found a good area and all senior members can pm for info.. Its not real fair for others to use up all the good info and never post anything....

Seva Lurker
01-16-07, 12:47
Guess I won't try Knight's road when I make my trip to Huntsville in a couple of weeks.

Just one thing to keep in mind guys. The purpose of the USASG is to share info. Are there mongers out there willing to utilize the info without posting, yes. Should we stop posting information because there are such people? I don't think so.

As to attracting LE, first, they are out there 40 hours a week. If they haven't already seen them, then they are blind. Much as we make fun of the men and women in blue, they really aren't that stupid. They also are reading the USASG. So is that another reason to stop posting?

The sharing of info has been a topic in other areas I visit as well. My two cents is post and then be careful. Watch out for LE, other mongers who do not understand the meaning of discrete and upset members of the neighborhood who are writing down plate numbers and such. Basically, be careful when you go out.

To stop posting or only sharing with 'senior' members is self defeating. We were all newbies once. If we aren't posting, then how do the potentially good newbies become trusted seniors? So they get flamed occasionally, didn't we all? Part of the acceptance process. The good ones learn, the bad ones just go off and play by themselves.

Prowler7
01-16-07, 18:04
While I agree with what you are saying, I posted not to long ago about a friend of mine getting into the business and said trusted members can pm me, i was overwhelmed with people with 0 or 1 post that said they had been on here for a long time...I did not give them any info, I think its just smart and safer for the members and the girls not to post to much info, and just ask for a pm..

Gunter62
01-16-07, 19:25
To stop posting or only sharing with 'senior' members is self defeating. We were all newbies once. If we aren't posting, then how do the potentially good newbies become trusted seniors? So they get flamed occasionally, didn't we all? Part of the acceptance process. The good ones learn, the bad ones just go off and play by themselves.

I have to agree. I only joined this board about 2 1/2 years ago. At that time, I had nothing to offer. I was only in a position to read other's posts for tips, and venture out on my own. If other's weren't sharing some amount of information in the open, I would never have gotten started.

I've seen other newbys join. Some immediately start asking questions, and then disappear. Others start offering useful information, and become a good source of information and tips. Again, if we had shut these guys out, we'd be missing out on a lot of useful information.

The increased traffic on Knight road is probably due to my post from a few days ago, along with a couple of the positive follow up posts added by others. I knew this had the potential to become a problem, but I felt it was important to share in the spirit of the board.

JustAnotherGuy
01-16-07, 22:22
I appreciate all the posts here. I have been lurking for a while now and really do not have anything to offer because I have not been out looking, yet.

And as far as PM'ing for info. I honestly do not know what PM is. So I could not do it if I wanted to.

Uncle Louie
01-16-07, 22:57
I have been a member for about 2 years, I post when I am active. I do not get out much any longer. I monitor the boards on the off chance that when I have the chance I will know what is happening. I would sure hate for this board to become useless. If we do not post information this board is no good. I agree with others, there will always be LE, and always be lurkers. All you newbies and lurkers need to thing with the right head. Be descreet out there.

Seva Lurker
01-17-07, 09:17
Folks,

This has been one of the mildest exchanges on info sharing I have seen. Thanks for the reasonable responses.

JustAnotherGuy (did you know your acronym is JAG :) ) PM is private message. Take a look under your welcome banner (top right) and click on the link. You can send emails within this system. Just you, the receipient and the sys admin, the highly esteemed Jackson, have access to these.

When I receive a PM from an real low poster, I tend to ignore it. Five or six posts, especially with usefull info, and I'll respond back with some additional help. Still being a we bit careful. Newbies who come in and start demanding info and who don't listen to advice, get nada.

New posters, and we were all new posters once. There is a rite of passage. You need to gain trust and that comes with posting useful information or showing that you have done your homework and still need a bit of help with a question. Some senior members are rough on newbies. I can be when they are obnoxious, but then I can be rough with an obnoxious senior too.

Again, the purpose of the board is to share info amongst ourselves. There will be the occasional personality clash, but we are all here for the same purpose. To pay for play.

Mann Bama
01-17-07, 12:01
I agree. We all need to keep posting info. Am I upset about knight rd being a main road now? YES. I really liked the privacy it offered, but I posted info about it anyway to help the new ones here find some fun. (just like others did for me) And there is lots of fun on knight rd still. When and IF it gets broken up by LE, there will be another place. Seriously though, there aint a whole lot of people complaiing to the cops on knight rd. LOL

If it does go away it will pop back up somewhre else, and if I find it 1st I will share that info. If I don't find it 1st, I hope whoever does wil share the info as well. There wil always be girls doing this, you just have to find them.

Grate Big
01-17-07, 14:42
I agree. We all need to keep posting info.

I agree. That's my vote. When I first started here, I was an idiot. I learned so much from the folks here who share this hobby.

Will we cut our own throats by posting, yes. But, if the LE could cover every single road in the area, there'd be no business. There is a supply (yeah!) and a demand (that's us!) and there will be a new area to go to fulfill our desires.

The smart girls (and there are some very smart ones) will move to better locations or move up into the world of escorting and out of the more dangerous areas entirely.

POST - or die. That's my motto!

Wild Cowboy
01-18-07, 03:15
I am looking to relo to the area. I see from the comments that there is some life here just wondering what else there is beside what is posted. Where I am there are some other options besides the normal hunt. Kind of like a hunting preserve. I was wondering if there are other options in the area besides just the norm. I know I am a low poster overall. Mostly a lurker. If you do travel to CT or the NY area I can help out. Either way thanks and I will follow the posts.

Prowler7
01-18-07, 13:29
Cowboy, you can check back on old posts to see just about everything that goes on in this area, there is some still to be found, but pretty much everything is posted..
My last comment on the posting issue, I never said we should not post, but leave out the names, major details for a pm.. thats not only safer for yourself, fellow hobbiest and the girls....

Grate Big
01-18-07, 17:30
I am looking to relo to the area. I see from the comments that there is some life here just wondering what else there is beside what is posted.

The best bet besides the hunt are the two or three independents that are posted in the Classifieds section and Bama Friends. Read all about them in the previous year's forums.

Welcome. This is a great town for many reasons, including the sex trade!

Grate Big
01-18-07, 17:35
I have recently listed on AFF to see what's out there. I haven't been too impressed so far and haven't gotten any contact from anyone except a woman in TX. She looks good, but it's kind of a long drive for snatch.

Anyone had any luck with AFF? It seems like some of the listings sound like escort ads, so I was wondering how many times I could expect to run into someone who asked for some cash before beginning?

Just wondering out loud. As always, all input is accepted and studied!

Stay safe!

Grate Big
01-18-07, 17:37
I will be traveling south next week for a few days. I posted in the Montgomery group for any pointers, but I trust this group of posters, so any input, suggestions or warnings are greatly appreciated. I'd love to get some young college-age girls in Auburn, but I don't see that there are any advertising.

Thanks, friends.

Bully
01-18-07, 23:46
I have recently listed on AFF to see what's out there. I haven't been too impressed so far and haven't gotten any contact from anyone except a woman in TX. She looks good, but it's kind of a long drive for snatch.

Anyone had any luck with AFF? It seems like some of the listings sound like escort ads, so I was wondering how many times I could expect to run into someone who asked for some cash before beginning?

Just wondering out loud. As always, all input is accepted and studied!

Stay safe!At least 90% of the AFF ads are either a) fakes posted scammers phishing for your contact info; or b) fake ads posted by AFF themselves to lure you into signing up.

I have seen a couple of known women post on there from time to time, but they are few and far between. Their contact info is always available elsewhere for free.

Dance999
01-19-07, 00:48
I've had lots of luck with AFF. It's much better than an escort because the girl wants to be with you. It is not just a job. Some escorts are great but AFF girls are better overall. I will only meet a girl at a motel or her place. Never for lunch. That is a waste of time. Escorts are great if you want a lot of variety. I met an AFF girl last FEB and I've seen her 10+ times. We have 4-5 hours of sex each time we meet. That would cost a lot with an escort. AFF takes time. Sometimes lots of it. I think I have met about 30 on AFF since 1999.

Madison45
01-19-07, 07:11
Aff is probably good for the younger guys, and their may be exceptions, but at any given time in any certain area the men to women ration looking for sex is at least 10 or 20 to 1. They can and will be choosy. I know for a fact that some of those ads are fake. I tried it for a month and I was 45 and above avg on looks and all the response I got in this area with digits was a 45+ BBW with facial hair. Just my 2 cents.

Madison

I've had lots of luck with AFF. It's much better than an escort because the girl wants to be with you. It is not just a job. Some escorts are great but AFF girls are better overall. I will only meet a girl at a motel or her place. Never for lunch. That is a waste of time. Escorts are great if you want a lot of variety. I met an AFF girl last FEB and I've seen her 10+ times. We have 4-5 hours of sex each time we meet. That would cost a lot with an escort. AFF takes time. Sometimes lots of it. I think I have met about 30 on AFF since 1999.

Chuck G
01-19-07, 10:41
Over many years I have met probably 4-5 total OK women through AFF, one of them was the original lady that started Alabama Friends (AKA Bamafriends) and I too like Madison got may replies from BBW's. I have found several escorts that are there also and have also found that the choice ones that seem really more likely to respond and meet are married women.

Later

Bama Fan
01-19-07, 14:12
There is something that really concerns me that I feel needs to be discussed. On two different occasions I have had girls I know tell me someone has told them that there was information about them on the internet. It was information I posted. I do not mind giving information about ladies I think can provide a descent service at a reasonable price. Now guys I know we are walking a fine line here;

1. Providing information to each other about the quality of service being offered. I really believe this helps us all.
and
2. Violating the privacy of our provider without their consent.

I am sure some of these ladies welcome the reviews because it increases their revenue. But I know one of the girls has been spooked and I have not seen her around since she told me about it. She told me she even given the WWW address to read what was written. And the other girl was told me someone told her that people had been talking about her on the internet. They both told me almost word for word what I posted about them on this site. One of them told me that a guy from Decatur had told her he read about her and had to drive over to Huntsville to “check her out.” I might suggest we keep what we read to ourselves, I cannot see any reason to look for a provider just to tell her, “Hey there is information about you all over the internet.” I think in the long run we will lose. Might I suggest, let’s read each others reviews, keep the information to ourselves, and enjoy. Unless of course they ask us to tell others about them, which some do ask.

MoeShempLarry
01-19-07, 16:44
Last month there was a posting about someone saying a "SW was being pursued by health dept [HD] to be tested for AIDS". Well, first off, be/see of privacy issues, the HD would NOT tell anyone that someone should be tested for AIDS. Second, one does NOT test for AIDS, but for presence of HIV. 3rd, whether the SW whom said this is "clean" or not. 4th, just for the record if believe stats: 2/3 of black wimmen in madison county aged 24-34 are HIV+ (so if black dude goes w/ white SW after going w/ a black woman--whether the blk woman is working gurl or not, then.) and so on, and so forth.

WAS stated in that posting, "whether believe this or not". But, a SW of course would say something bad about another one simply thinking it would steer biz away from the other one (ESP if SW <35 y-o). The other one, if you think about it, had prolly had done nothing more than some slight is more likely the case.

Bottom line: THINK first before saying stuff about others as was said in the posting.

Gunter62
01-20-07, 01:12
4th, just for the record if believe stats: 2/3 of black wimmen in madison county aged 24-34 are HIV+

That seems surprisingly high. Can you site a reference for that statistic?

MoeShempLarry
01-20-07, 09:15
Am GLAD asked that! (thought about when posting; but, didn't have time to look up at the time) I thought it very high too! Read in HT sometime about late summer/early fall '06. k, just spent the past couple hours trying to look this up -- is the thing with stats, eh? why quantified stating, "if believe stats" ... who believes them?

[all paraphrased, direct quotes]
black Males 79.8% AIDS/HIV entire state of ala (all ages)
black Females 20.2% AIDS/HIV entire state of ala (all ages)

age 20 - 49 of BOTH sexes is 85% HIV/AIDS of black population of alabama

source: ADPH (ala dept of public health), sept 2006.

there were 358 new HIV in Madison in 2004 ... the aids action coalition currently serves 500 clients in madison county.

African-American and Hispanic women, who represent less than 25 percent of all U.S. women, account for more than 79 percent of AIDS cases in women. More specifically, African Americans make up nearly 60 percent of AIDS cases in women ... white women account for only 16.8 percent. HIV/AIDS ... is the leading cause of death among African-American women in 20-34 yr age group.

Sources: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention-Surveillance and Epidemiology, Special Data Request, November 2006.
[end paraphrased, direct quotes]

[and, no, numbers do not add up; seldom do in stats]

no, could NOT find stats on HIV/AIDS for black wimmen in Madison County.

THAT is why glad asked. sooooooo, according to this, you guys can still see black F ...

as stated previously ... we're responsible adults, so we use raincoats, eh? do that and then don't have to worry about stats, jacks.

["am a poet and don't show it" ... ok ok already ... is from some song, i think, excuse ...]

Have fun but be safe,

Sun

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Sgt Lurker
01-20-07, 13:10
Has anyone had any recent experiences at Barbie's? Some of the girls look really hot.

Atlanta Monger returning to Huntsville on business and hopefully some pleasure-lol :)

SGT Lurker

Gunter62
01-20-07, 21:03
just for the record if believe stats: 2/3 of black wimmen in madison county aged 24-34 are HIV+

I believe the correct statement for the statistic is that 2/3 of HIV+ woman in the age range 24-34 are black, which is a bit different.

Bully
01-20-07, 22:50
MoeShempLarry,

When you jumble up the stats in unintelligible sentences like that, they have no meaning. I don't think they mean what you think they mean.

You do know it's spelled "women", right?

Mann Bama
01-22-07, 01:59
I take full responsibility for posting what I did. I also stated I didn't know if it was true or not, but certainly worth passing on the info. Sorry you don't approve, but it's a free board. And I did think about it before I posted it. I would worry about my own spelling before being critical of others posts if I were you.

I wish we would get back to posting about women LOL.

Ridgerunner99
01-22-07, 13:15
Changing the subject back to AFF. I've tried them twice now with no luck whatsoever. Have come close, but never actually met anyone. You were talking about boy to girl ratio, the lady that I sorta got to know said she averaged about 100 emails a day. She was from Huntsville. So I've give up on this one. Has anyone tried any of the other sites like Camazon?

Grate Big
01-22-07, 14:05
Has anyone tried any of the other sites like Camazon?

I signed up for camazon, but it's a lot like ym chat rooms. Most of the girls simply take you to their paysite. I have had NO luck at all, just lots os "spim" (instant messenger spam).

Mann Bama
01-22-07, 22:30
I also talked to a girl in Huntsville thru AFF a while back. One and only one. LOL She said she got tons of emails a day, I gave up on it as well. I had one indy ecort contact me, but not worth the money she wanted.

Gunter62
01-22-07, 23:29
Just to get the posting back into the usual swing of things...

I stopped by Fantasia recently. Ecstasy is back. She was my first experience in the hobby (I'd read all abount Fantasia on this board).

She's picked up some weight, so I didn't recognize her until she told me her name. We got to talking about old times and eventually went upstairs. FS received. She left the tip amount up to me.

With respect to inflation, she said the girls were getting a lot more than they used to. She told me she had one regular that came in that she could get as much as $$$$ in tips out of in an evening.

No wonder prices are getting out of hand.

Grate Big
01-23-07, 08:49
With respect to inflation, she said the girls were getting a lot more than they used to. She told me she had one regular that came in that she could get as much as $$$$ in tips out of in an evening.

No wonder prices are getting out of hand.

My, oh, my.

How much is Fantasia's private dance fee, now? I think it was $80 last time some one reported. Still $80?

If it's not too much to ask, what did you tip? I'd like to think you were frugal and helped keep the price down for all of us!

Father Mike
01-23-07, 13:25
I have a friend who is a doctor and asked her about the statistics for HIV cases in Madison Co. She updated me with the following current stats:

Total cases - 558
56.8% Black
41.6% White
1.6% Other

~20% of the cases are female or roughly 112 cases. 89 are black females, 19 are white females, the remaining are other.

She told me that per cap., the hispanic population carries more STD's including HPV (#1), chlamydia, syphillis, gonorrhea, and herpes.

The major STD treated in Madison Co. is herpes. It is possible to get herpes from a BBBJ but is rare. You can get chlamydia, hepatitis A, HPV (warts), shigella, and syphillis from a BBBJ. The riskiest form of sex for STD's is anal.

Think about it the next time your little head starts thinking and you don't have a condom.

Keep it SAFE,

Father Mike

Mann Bama
01-24-07, 01:04
Work is taking to me the shoals a lot lately. Anyone klnow of any providers there? Any areas for SW there? I dont know much about the area. You can PM me if you want.

Thanks

Prowler7
01-24-07, 01:54
The secret is to go early, and let the girls get to know you.. but then again, do you really like those rooms??

Rbdwom
01-25-07, 10:59
Went to Fantasia last night, most the girls acted like they didn't want to be there (except Ecstasy she try to be entertaining). Took Jordan up for vip for FS, but ended up with an unhappy ending (very disappointed). YMMV

As for the cost they still have 2 songs for .40, 5 songs for .80, and 30min. for 1.20. I perfer the 5 for .80 it allows for non rushed pleasure, that is if the girl is trying. Extras are negotiated with the girl.

Havon and Serria have always delivered as promised, but were not on duty last night.

Man 3
01-25-07, 22:45
Visit Top Notch Spa Tuesday.

Allison is only one available when I get there. She also just got there and has not dressed up yet. She was kind of apologise about that she has not dressed up but I like that way better just like I like to see present rather than wrap.

The place was a little costy but she had beautiful assets all pink.

I will go back there when I visit that town.

PS. It was easy to find the place but hard to get in because of traffic is too fast. I was almost get rear ended. Be careful.

Hsv Monger
01-26-07, 02:11
Been awhile since I added a post, but there hadn't been much good news at all. However, that changed a week ago.

Came across Tabitha first. She was cold and kinda wet, but always remembers me. Her teeth are deteriorating from the pipe, but the body is still tight. I know it has been reported that she is HIV+, but I had already talked to some other ladies who know her well and they all confirmed she isn't. Anyway, I asked her direct and she knew all about the rumors. She told me she did have Syph and had been treated. Even had the papers in her small bag with her. Enjoyed talking with her but didn't play. I will though the next time I pick her up.

Finally heard from Rhiannon. She had lost her place and was moving around from motels to friends. She told me where to find her and then directed me to a safe spot. I have been with her enough to trust her about something like that. BBBFCIM for. 2. Nice and slow with lots of attention. Car leaning back at a tilt and my seat reclined all the way. Absolutely wonderful. She can't get out much right now but is still available on her usual stroll as reported before, just not as often.

Then tonight. I was doing something totally unrelated when something told me to hunt. As luck would have it, I was able to hit Knight Road just after 8: 00. Had tried this morning with absolutely no luck anywhere and since I am usually out after midnight, I decided to try something different. I never hunt that time of night due to work or real life, but my hunch was right!

Came across Candida. She may be the HSW another monger reported on last month. I am too lazy and drained to look it up right now. She is 26 and very petite, black hair past her shoulder blades. Teeth are a little crooked but not rotting. Spotted her from behind between the last apartments on the left and Johnson and couldn't believe it. She was absolutely straight with no tweaking or any other symptoms of anything. I didn't feel like a car date and wanted FS with her tight little body. I told her to come to my place and she did. Said I looked trustworthy. Held an intelligent conversation all the way and found out she is not married, no boyfriend, no phone but does have a 6 month old child. She said moved here from Missouri. We never talked price on the way and she even carried condoms with her. When we got to my house she seemed very comfortable with the situation. Ended up with half and half. She said some give her. 3 and some more. I told her if really good, she would get. 4.

She got naked and so did I. She has A or A/be cups at best, with nice long and sensitive nipples. BBBJ was nice and soft and she used her tongue all over me. She got me close but I held off since I wanted that tight pussy. She then covered me up and rode me for awhile, then suggested doggie. That was fun since she fingered herself until she came, or faked a nice long one. Finished up spooning on our left sides as I held her tight and hit it hard. Nice and tight and very wet. We talked for awhile, no rush at all, and then got dressed. Oh, she has a very hairy bush but cute, and she enjoys DFK. She has a big bruise on her upper left thigh but I didn't ask about it.

Looks I would give an 8, especially with that tight little body. Price was fair to me since I offered it. Attitude definitely a 9+. I gave her safe digits for me and I feel certain she'll call in the next few days. She is a must see again for me.

Oh, I can't remember if I posted about two WSWs on Knight I enjoyed a couple weeks ago. Will have to look later and post if I haven't already.

Safe hunting

Grate Big
01-29-07, 02:18
I recently had a local provider send me an advertisement and link to her new employment. Unfortunately, she put my name in the To: line with about 50 other customers. Some of them had their first and last names in their email.

Bad thing.

Use BCC:

MoeShempLarry
01-29-07, 03:15
Have no-eyed deer how to spell; thus, apologize if complained about someone's spelling; was NOT intentional. For the record <yawn>, was a proofreader at one time.

TY Father Mike for asking the doc and sharing the info with us!

Emailed the local coalition and inquired of the stats, so could post. Haven't are'cd response back.

As originally posted, Bul, were DIRECT QUOTES. Did NOT "jumble up [any] stats; " so, . If are "unintelligible sentences, " blame the ADPH and the CDC.

Mea culpa if posted something that ruffled feathers; was NOT intended. As Mann stated, is a free board and YES, SAY it! <smile>

Agree. Am stepping back so you'll can get back to posting about Honky Tonk Women. <grin>

Hugs and [bleep] to ya'll, sun <BIG grin>

Doinker
01-29-07, 06:54
Makes me wonder if this is the allison that used to work there, used to go by allison treats?

Allison is only one available when I get there.

Zinger2
01-29-07, 08:59
Looks like the same Allison. Her pictures are on their web site.

http://www.yourtopnotch.com/

Grate Big
01-29-07, 10:14
Makes me wonder if this is the allison that used to work there, used to go by allison treats?It may be coincidence, but the young lady that screwed up the email, was sending a message about the place - and she is the same person!

Coincidence, I think not!

Doinker
01-29-07, 17:36
Yep, that's her.

Looks like the same Allison. Her pictures are on their web site.

Prowler7
01-30-07, 00:29
Never been there..but that angie girl looks really hot..anyone have any experience...

Port-O-Call
01-30-07, 02:25
Never been there..but that angie girl looks really hot..anyone have any experience...

That's Angie and she runs the place. As far as I know she owns it too.

Top Notch was a kewl deal back in the day when Angie quoted a fixed price and you knew what you would get. Angie was excellent at the time. My last experience there many months ago was less than stellar, albeit it was not with Angie. I was quoted an outrageous price for 30 minutes and negotiated back down to the usual amount. I was told by that girl that she was supposed to ask for the amount she did. Another problem was you never knew if someone was going to be there or not.

Anyway to make a long story short I had to take them off the AVL.

Bama Fan
01-30-07, 16:49
Candida & Rhiannon have become my ATF lately, unfortunely both of these girls have moved from there residents. Candida called me last Saturday but I was out of town and could not hook-up with her, However I did get a call from Rhiannon late Sunday. I pick her up and we had a good session at my place. Anyone that has the chance to meet either of these ladies will be impressed with there services. Both are quality ladies that are drug free. Anyone that gets to meet them, I suggest you spend some time with them. Sorry guys I do not have phone number for them, they usually just give me a call when they can get to a phone.

Mann Bama
01-30-07, 19:20
Candida & Rhiannon have become my ATF lately, unfortunely both of these girls have moved from there residents. Candida called me last Saturday but I was out of town and could not hook-up with her, However I did get a call from Rhiannon late Sunday. I pick her up and we had a good session at my place. Anyone that has the chance to meet either of these ladies will be impressed with there services. Both are quality ladies that are drug free. Anyone that gets to meet them, I suggest yoau spend some time with them. Sorry guys I do not have phone number for them, they usually just give me a call when they can get to a phone.Thanks,

Wwhere do they usually stroll, what time.

Thanks

JustAnotherGuy
01-31-07, 20:30
Well after a long time of lurking on this board, I decided to see what was out on Knight Rd this afternoon around 4:45. I only saw one girl and she just did not seem to be my type.

The worst part was as I was going past her she was making an attempt to flag me down. About that time I saw LEO somewhat behind me. Like I said I was not interested and made to attempt to slow down. But I think he saw her attempt and when I stopped at Johnson Rd intersection I saw LEO turn right where she was.

So much for hunting today. Don't think I will be down there again.

Grate Big
02-01-07, 11:31
But I think he saw her attempt and when I stopped at Johnson Rd intersection I saw LEO turn right where she was.

I hate it when the police get to have sex with the girls while I am paying them!
(I am paying the police, not the girls)

Prowler7
02-01-07, 17:35
Well after a long time of lurking on this board, I decided to see what was out on Knight Rd this afternoon around 4:45. I only saw one girl and she just did not seem to be my type.

The worst part was as I was going past her she was making an attempt to flag me down. About that time I saw LEO somewhat behind me. Like I said I was not interested and made to attempt to slow down. But I think he saw her attempt and when I stopped at Johnson Rd intersection I saw LEO turn right where she was

This is a example of what i was speaking of going into to much detail about places and names, Who remembers leo on knight before it started getting so much talk time and becoming main street for lurkers....

HarryRod
02-02-07, 10:08
I dont know if I would agree with that Prowler7.

I have live in this town all of my life and i can always remember LEO on Knight Rd.

I cant count how many times i have seen them just parked over there watching, even before it started being talked about on here.

Remember this. LEO are not dumb. They know about all the places here in town , long before they are discussed on this board. That is what they do for a living and if we think that we are giving them new information, then we are foolishly deceiving ourselves.

On that point, stay safe.

Polarbare69
02-02-07, 15:34
Stopped in to Royal a couple nights ago. I was there back in Nov. While visiting Hville and had a great experience, so I thought I'd see if the place was still the same. Standard. 8 fee. I believe her name was Lilli or something like that. Sorry, I'm not good with names. Started in sauna for 5 or so mins, followed by typical TS. Extra attention to backdoor which sorta got me thinking I'd get some AR, but alas was not to be. Back to sauna for towel off.

Once we got to the room, she asked if I'd give her a little massage first. Said sure why not. Wanted it hard which I tried to do. Got to do a fair amount of touching, then it was my turn. Asked for medium massage and got one. Not the best I've had but it was still good. Flipped and only HR was on the menu. Had a better menu when I was there in Nov. But this was a different provider. Got the feeling that the menu expands for regular visits.

Mann Bama
02-02-07, 22:45
Well long before I posted about Kight Rd, it was very LEO free. Everytime I ride thru there now I see Leo close by, or a few other mongers.

Guys listen, don't drive down Knight Rd at 10 mph riding your brakes straining to see a girl. It brings unwanted attention. I promise you if there is a girl woking out there you will see her. THEN slow down once you see her. I was behind a guy the other day on Knight that was literally going about 10 mph.

To better topics, As far as hunting goes I have found nothing lately except a new girl walking at the Red carpet. Probaly due to the cold. Which made me start thinking. What do these girls do to get there fix if its too cold outside. LOL Due they just "take a break" from there habbit?

Just wondering lol

Hsv Monger
02-03-07, 03:01
I, too, have noticed the pack of LEOs around Knight...and all over the city for that matter. I heard that they keep adding more cars per shift.

I also wonder where the strollers are. Pickin's have been slim and I have been lucky only because the Monger Saint has been looking out for me. Unfortunately, it's too cold right now to go hunting, though I am definitely in the mood for a safari. LOL

I keep trying to scout out other areas from University south, but haven't found a reliable area. I haven't ventured north of University because I don't know that part of town nearly as well, and have never heard it talked about here.

Luckily, Rhiannon called me night before last and Mr. Jackson and I had a wonderful time.

As always, play safe and play smart.

Hsv Monger

Grate Big
02-04-07, 15:59
I am being facetious.

So far, I have been on AFF for three months. During this time, I have been contacted by three beautiful women that want to meet. When I follow up with them to discuss some details, I get something along the lines of:

"I am looking for a generou$$ man that would like to make it worth my while to do anything he likes."

Any follow-up sends me to the website of an escort or agency. Mind you, if the pictures are real, these girls are hot! However, I went on AFF to see if I could meet someone who is NOT a working girl. If I wanted a working girl, there are some wonderful ones right here in town I can call and I KNOW I'll have a good time.

AFF is kinda' like the SW Stroll on-line. It's the hunt that makes it worthwhile. So far, I am still hunting.

Uncle Louie
02-05-07, 00:48
Grate Big stay with it. Summer before last I spent a great deal of time hunting on AFF. I was looking mainly for a threesome. I was able to engage in one MFM threesome and met with another couple but we were unable to get together as my job and life stiuation changed a great deal. I did exchange emails with some ladies but things never worked out. I did get my share of ripoffs as well. I hunted there for only three month and was not disappointed. Be patient.

Mann Bama
02-07-07, 11:23
I was hunting yesterday a. M. Ran across a WSW named Lana on 8th. Short and somewhat cute. About a 6 on the scale. Has a real job and does this for extra. She is usually out in the mornings.

Other than that is was dead. Too cold I think, but it will warm up soon!

Gunter62
02-09-07, 09:30
Spoke with Crystal yesterday. She said LE in the Knight road area was "everywhere" and were driving her crazy.

Rey
02-11-07, 17:29
Thursday: Got into town at about 1630. Went to Triana/B. Wallace, saw nothing. Back down Gov. and over to Seminole. Saw one possible WSW walking south on Seminole near Gov. She had gotten ran off from the convienience store at the corner there. Got lost and couldn't find Knight. Went to Fantasia, sat with Ecstacy for a while. They've got a new dancer there named Cadence, not sure what she does upstairs, but she's a tall creole girl, very cute. Got 5/80 from Charity, she offered nude dances and the hint of extras for another .6, but I declined. She still gave better lap dances than I get in most cities. Went back downstairs. Talked to Blondie for about a half an hour. Got 2/40, got her to rub it some. After 2 dances, got aggressive and pulled it out for her to see. She agreed for a HJ in exchange for 2 more dances, no extra. Left, headed back to Etowah county.

Friday: Got into town early, at about 1000. 231 was closed so I ended up taking Knight to my appt. Nothing on Knight, 8th, Seminole, Governors, at approx. 1200. But there were extra cops and traffic on Governors because 565 was down. Went to Illusion Spa in Lacey Spring. Picked Sara out of the line-up. Brunette/brown eyes, about 24ish. Nice breasts, but could stand to lose 10 from the waist. $.8 for the hour, 8. for oral.

Questions: Is Top Notch open in Lacey Spring? I went by there, and te sign was off, but the colored neon was on. Thanks.

Grate Big
02-12-07, 09:58
Questions: Is Top Notch open in Lacey Spring? I went by there, and te sign was off, but the colored neon was on. Thanks.Good report, Rey. Thanks.

I got an email from Allison/Platinum a couple weeks ago that said she was working there. Check their website for hours.

Mann Bama
02-12-07, 20:43
I had some time to kill today, but not alot, so I scouted some for future hunts. I don't know if it was the weather being warmer today or not, but there were lots of girls outs. I wish I had time to play today. I saw 2 girls at the liberty store on Drake around 2: 00 by the pay phone. Saw 2 walking walkimg in the neighborhoods off Drake too. Also saw one that I havnt seen before on Triana south of drake. She had eye lids pierced but her body was very nice. I her early 20's for sure. Then I drove down knight and saw some girls milling around the apts there. I'm sure when I go back and have more time I won't see anyone out, LOL aint that the way it goes. This was all around 2: 00 Monday afternoon.

Zinger2
02-13-07, 20:35
Mann Bama

I went by all of those places around noon and I didn't see anything. Glad to see you had better luck.

MrSunnyHills
02-14-07, 19:00
I recently had a local provider send me an advertisement and link to her new employment. Unfortunately, she put my name in the To: line with about 50 other customers. Some of them had their first and last names in their email.

Bad thing.

Use BCC:I always set up multiple separate yahoo accounts with no reference to real names.

Nully Nill
02-15-07, 14:16
I've been looking at Top notch, Illusions, and Royal Spa for this weekend. Opinions would be welcome on price versus experience. Been going down to Roebuck to the QT and that is hard to beat.

Grate Big
02-15-07, 19:04
I've been looking at Top notch, Illusions, and Royal Spa for this weekend. My experience with Illusions was good. It's a little expensive. everything is available. It's a dump. the girls are outstanding. .6-.8, tips .4-1.5.

Royal Spa: good AMP experience pretty, but not outstanding staff. HJ only. .6-.8 tips .2-.6

Haven't been to Top Notch, sorry.

Hsv Monger
02-15-07, 23:51
Found Candida tonight about 8:30 on Knight. I really enjoy both her company and the attention she gives me. I also like it when a girl remembers my name.

Found a quiet place for a car date and her BBBJCIM was excellent. Overpaid at .3 but well worth it to me. Took her time and knows how I prefer a soft and slow touch. My fingers also had a good time exploring her body.

She is a sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders. I sure hope the poison out there doesn't tempt her. I would hate to see her deteriorate.

I had cruised for about an hour before spotting her. Nothing and nobody else worth reporting on.

Have fun and play safe out there!

Nully Nill
02-16-07, 22:49
I went there today. Okay place, but I should have went down the road to Illusions.

Cj Fun
02-17-07, 12:58
I am new to the area. You say Illusions is a dump and expensive, is it worth the $ ? thanks for your help.

My experience with Illusions was good. It's a little expensive. everything is available. It's a dump. the girls are outstanding. .6-.8, tips .4-1.5.

Royal Spa: good AMP experience pretty, but not outstanding staff. HJ only. .6-.8 tips .2-.6

Haven't been to Top Notch, sorry.

Grate Big
02-18-07, 12:46
I am new to the area. You say Illusions is a dump and expensive, is it worth the $ ? thanks for your help.
YMMV, but my experience has been good. the menu options are good, but vary by girl. My last visit was with Lee. very pretty, FS. CBJ, greek available her price (1.5) on top of the house (.8) was too rich for me, but I was tempted. instead, I tipped her .4 for a HJ and body rub.

So, is it worth the $? Probably not, but it is fun!

Savage55
02-18-07, 20:51
Where is located at?

Member #5889
02-18-07, 23:30
Hi, fellow hobbiest,

The lovebug has bit me so I guess I will be retiring from the hobby. I wish you all good luck in your ventures and especially would like to thank Mr. Nick for all of his recommendations. You hobbiest need to pay attention when he makes a review. I have never been led wrong by him. Thanks again to all for your help. May you all be healthy and happy for a long time to come.

The retired hobbiest,

Band Man

Polarbare69
02-19-07, 03:51
Where is located at?Do a search on it in the 2006 archives. It'll give you the landmarks to look for too.

Johnt
02-19-07, 15:29
Has anyone used the services out of the newspaper?

Bamadawg
02-21-07, 21:37
Don't get out much anymore but I had the itch the day before Thanksgiving and when my top three choices were unavailiable I called Illusions and asked how many girls were working, answer was 5 and they were having a holiday special of $0.5 for an hour so I said I'd be there shortly. I get there, pay the house fee and they do the lineup, I pick the only gal that had a decent set of tits and who also happened to be the only white chick. We go back to the room on the right and she asks if I want to tub. Now I have been to a lot of massage joints over the years and this place is one of the grungiest places I've been in (think closer to a 60 then 90 in a restaurant inspection). So I pass, she says to shower and then hop on the table. I shower, dry off and get on the table. She comes back in in only a bikini bottem and asked what I was interested in. Sorry I can't remember her name but she has shoulder length brown hair and is not one of the gals pictured on their website. I gave my standard reply, "what's on the menu?" She says $0.6 for a HJ and $1.5 for a BJ. As I sit there with my mouth gaping open, she tells me that she used to dance at Fantasia but quit before it was busted and that now she dances at the place closest to the Super Walmart and that unlike other girls there who put out for cheaper, she has her standards. My little head was doing most of the thinking but not all of it so I order up the HJ and lay back down to let her start massaging me. To my surprise, she gives me a pretty decent massage working from my shoulders down to my legs over 20 odd minutes. I thought I had gotten my money's worth so I rolled over, sat up and started to suck on her tits. I was right, she had a nice rack that had a bit of child bearing wear on those C cups but her extra big pointy nips more the made up for it. After a good while of that play and exploring her nice round backside, I was at full mast, so I layed back down for her to polish the pole. Again, she did not rush and did a very nice job finishing me off and cleaned me up afterwards. All in all it was an above average session,YMMV, my biggest complaint was her attitude. If I want that I can go to Vegas and get a 19 yo with a perfect body that will let me pound her ass for the same amount of money. I think I am going to go hunting again in a couple of weeks but will try Top Notch if I can not get my first choice of incall.

Prowler7
02-21-07, 22:42
"close by the super walmart" what the heck is that?

Nully Nill
02-21-07, 23:15
Anyone know of anything in Marshall County or ladies needing some money? Hard to find over this way

Mann Bama
02-22-07, 01:04
"close by the super walmart" what the heck is that?
I am assuming Visions.

Saw Denisha (WSW strawberry blonde) on Knight Tuesday and went back to her place for a bbbjcims. She always does a great job. :) Its going to be warm the rest of the week so I will be out hunting during the day for some fun. Have fun!

MoeShempLarry
02-22-07, 07:25
Don't get out much anymore .... If I want that I can go to Vegas and get a 19 yo with a perfect body that will let me pound her ass for the same amount of money.oh yeah? Obviously have NOT been to vegas anytime recently. Some dudes told me START at $360 and that was for the cheap ones over a YEAR ago.

A 19 y-o?

Bamadawg
02-22-07, 20:50
Sorry guys, not Visions, the WalMart on the South Parkway, strip joint is North of Double Ds and Fantasia but I can't remember its new name

Bamadawg
02-22-07, 20:58
oh yeah? Obviously have NOT been to vegas anytime recently. Some dudes told me START at $360 and that was for the cheap ones over a YEAR ago.

A 19 y-o?
MSL,
You need to read the Vegas page, you can pay $$$$ if you say yes to the first casino girl that ask you if you want to go up stairs for that. If you instead, you say, hey do I look like Bill Gates, how about $$, two out of three times they take it, unless you are in the Wynn that is. If I want to throw away my money, I'll go to the craps table and bet on the hard ways. Mongering is a consumer sport where I never have a problem paying the fair market value but hate paying artifically inflated prices

Rocketman25
02-22-07, 21:22
Sorry guys, not Visions, the WalMart on the South Parkway, strip joint is North of Double Ds and Fantasia but I can't remember its new nameIt used to be called ET's and I think the new name is Fantasies. Haven't heard too much about it, but it always seems to have cars in the parking lot.

Nully Nill
02-22-07, 22:56
Is Fantasies the one you're talking about?

Dance999
02-22-07, 23:26
It is on the left hand side less than a mile North of the Super Wal-Mart on South Parkway. It looks awful on the outside. I have never been on the inside in 7 years. It is next to a used car dealer.

Rocketman25
02-24-07, 16:13
It is on the left hand side less than a mile North of the Super Wal-Mart on South Parkway. It looks awful on the outside. I have never been on the inside in 7 years. It is next to a used car dealer.That could explain the cars that I always see in front of it then.

Bamadawg
02-25-07, 14:49
It used to be called ET's and I think the new name is Fantasies. Haven't heard too much about it, but it always seems to have cars in the parking lot.
Yeah, that's the place. I've never been in there but it has to be a bikini bar (like DD's) since it is inside the city limits. There was a post a while back (1 or two years) by someone who went to ET's and chatted up the barmaid and found out there was a possibility of after hours activities but did not have time to follow up on it.

Nully Nill
02-25-07, 17:31
Went at opening and the barmaid was smoking hot. got a dance from pixie but was not too impressed just some rubbing and lots of sweet talk. Not going back there unless the barmaid offered up something.

Chuck G
02-25-07, 18:52
I used to visit ET's when I was working in the area back in 2005. Many times I left out of there with a young lady and ended up getting a BBBJ down the road in a quiet spot. Not always after closing. One bar tender did mention she was available after work. I think one of them went to work at Fantasia's down the road. I had her number for a while, a fairly cute skinny little red head. OK BJ, never got a chance to sample FS but it was offered. She even offered to drive out to Athens to visit my RV if I wanted.

Later

Pay Pal
02-26-07, 02:37
Good name for it. I hunted and hunted.

Called Double D's and was told they were open so I hoped Fantasia was also open. Couldn't get them on the phone. Fantasia sounded like the place to go for extras in a SC. They were closed when I got there. Double Ds was a double dump. One girl working. Two ugly bar maids and about four other customers. (They were ugly too.)

Drove down the road a bit and found top notch. One girl working. Allison. Said she's 24 and could have been. Would have been more attractive with less tats. What are they thinking when they do that. So So everything covered FS session. She was very friendly but it was 90 just to get back there. (I had nothing but 20's so for me it was 100.) Then on top of that the menu read 200/150/100. The low end was for a nude HJ. Thinking I wouldn't find anything else and having put a lot of miles behind me to get there. I paid the 200. (300 total). What a racket. Still, it was an okay session and if you're hard up enough. To each his own. Maybe there's a play ground there and I just have to learn how to play it.

On the way back, I thought I was just going to go home but I happened to noticed a place called Fantasies. Walked in and "Cricket" came over to check my ID. Asked what I was looking for. I said a "good girl". She laughed. She was very helpful. I asked about private lap dances and she pointed over a wall and said nobody really looks. I said, "Yeah, no thanks. "

She wanted to know what I was looking for and I may have used the word extra but whatever she knew and started pointing out girls that might have been available later. Told her I didn't have time. She then told me of three other clubs to try on my way out of town that had more private areas and were likely to be just what I was looking for. I tipped her for her help.

Show Case, Visions and Jimmy's. I think Visions was closed. Looked like all the action was in the second club. Heck, it could have been open now that I think about it. Not sure I found Jimmy's. I found a placed called Jimmy's but it was closed and it wasn't where she said it would be.

Got a lap dance from Passion at Show Case. 20 something red head with no tits at all. Still one of the better looking girls there. The lap dance was really lame. She picked one of the booths that was easily seen from outside the VIP area and no touching really allowed. I didn't have time to throw more money away but that club might work out if you can find the right girl.

The booths weren't that private or comfortable. 20/dance and 2 for the security people so 22/dance? I'll try another spot next time I'm in town.

Didn't find the AMP but I've read it's HJ only. Let me guess, the women are all over 40?

Also found a place called the Silver Dollar but had no recommendations or other information on it so I passed on that.

Would appreciate any helpful tips on finding SCs that offer extras or other "top notch" places. Do you guys bargain at all there? It was a very expensive night in terms of gas, time and money spent. Might be worth a return trip though.

Well there you go. My first trip to that area. You guys are lucky to have some places to go to.

Grate Big
02-26-07, 09:14
Good name for it. I hunted and hunted.
I, for one, am sorry for your disappointment. It's too bad Fantasia was closed. That's he place where most of your complaints would have been nullified: Private dances in private spaces, plenty of extras available and a usually varied staff.

Down the road, south about 4 miles is Illusions Spa. It's 80 to get in & 150 fs, has a pretty full staff, but it's a rat-trap.

Allison got implants? Well, to each her own. Maybe she considers it an investment. I wonder if she gets to write it off on her taxes?

Don't give up on Hunting-ville, yet. there's lots of fun to be had, and, yes, prices are negotiable!

GA Boy
02-26-07, 09:25
Good name for it. I hunted and hunted.If you're looking extras in a sc, keep heading away from town, you'll pass ET's and see a tall metal building on the right just before you pass the river. I forget the name. The VIP's are in a totally seperate room (each).

AMPS's - the only one wortth going to is Illusions. It'4s a dump inside but as previously reported has a pretty full (and sometimes pretty decent) staff.

BigBill
02-26-07, 10:20
Good name for it. I hunted and hunted.With Jimmy's and Fantasia closed, it sounds as though you visited on a Sunday. I'm not surprised that you didn't find much fun. The only other places that might have been open would have been Dream Girls SC and Pleasers Day Spa on Hwy 53 north of town, but you probably wouldn't have found anything better than the places you did visit. Come back any other day of the week and your chances will be a bit better.

Bill

Nully Nill
02-26-07, 14:17
Can you give ranking on Pleasers, Illusions, and TopNotch.

Which best, most affordable and all?

Pay Pal
02-26-07, 20:10
I, for one, am sorry for your disappointment. It's too bad Fantasia was closed. That's he place where most of your complaints would have been nullified: Private dances in private spaces, plenty of extras available and a usually varied staff.

Down the road, south about 4 miles is Illusions Spa. It's 80 to get in & 150 fs, has a pretty full staff, but it's a rat-trap.

Allison got implants? Well, to each her own. Maybe she considers it an investment. I wonder if she gets to write it off on her taxes?

Don't give up on Hunting-ville, yet. there's lots of fun to be had, and, yes, prices are negotiable!

Just want to drop a note and say that I wasn't exactly disappointed. That is, whatever went wrong was my fault. I didn't do as much research as I should have, drove over 100 miles and to top it off, drove in on Sunday night! Yeah, I was lucky to find anything. The potential is interesting. And the replies to my post tell me that there are fellow mongers here willing to give a helping hand if I have questions.

I need to locate all the places to try and find them on the map. Next time I'll keep going past top notch and try the illusions place.

Thanks all and I'll post more should I make a return visit.

Pay Pal
02-26-07, 20:21
I, for one, am sorry for your disappointment. It's too bad

I don't think she had implants.

Max #01
02-26-07, 22:52

I'll "second" this. I'm based in DC and no longer make trips to Huntsville. Between Fantasia's, "bamafriends", and Illusions, I was never hurting for ladies. Huntsville is really a great place to monger at reasonable donations. Maybe I've just been lucky, but, in over three years, I can honestly say I've never had a bad experience at about 2/3 the cost of similar fun in DC.

Zinger2
02-27-07, 00:47
Looking at the pics on the top notch web site I'm pretty sure Allison did not get implants. But she should.

Chuck G
02-27-07, 09:30
When I was working in the Huntsville area I too found out that Sunday is a dead time in Huntsville. Most clubs are closed and those open are not doing much business. I always fell back to my standard call to Bama Friends. I still come down from Nashville occasionally and depend on Bama for a great time. I find that by the time I spend time and money in the clubs I am usually about to spend more than Bama and enjoy much less time spent with the young lady.

Of course after being down there a year and hooking up with Mr. Nick we managed to cultivate a few local Indy's that were also usually available on Sundays.

Later

Bully
02-27-07, 15:50
[QUOTE=Chuck G]I still come down from Nashville occasionally and depend on Bama for a great time.[QUOTE]That's sad, since Nashville used to be the place for fun.

Doinker
02-27-07, 17:45
For those courtney mongers, her picture is on the top notch website.

Leftfoot
02-28-07, 04:06
area. I will be working and staying in that area for a while and any help would be appreciated. PM me with any contact info. Thanks in advance.

Mann Bama
03-01-07, 09:25
http://www.al.com/news/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/news/1172744137213830.xml&coll=1

The article says Decatur is next.

Bama Fan
03-03-07, 15:41
Does any one remember Private Pleasures? It was owned by Stephanie. If so I am wondering if she is still in business? I usually had good sessions with her staff.

Also I seen the post about Courtney working at Top Notch. She is a must see, I have always had a good session with her. However, from what I have read the rates at Top Notch are on the steep side.

Mr Nick
03-04-07, 02:17
Stephanie is alive and well. Spoke to her Thursday, didnt visit, just caught up on old times. She is heading up Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, adverised in HTs.

Chuck G. Didnt know you visited Hsv, Thought you were stuck in Tenn.

I agree with statement made by some guys downstream of me. Why go to clubs, pay out money to be teased, then pay big bucks for a 15 minute or less encounter. BamaFriends can give you excellant entertainment in a very safe and comfortable environment and always leave satisfied. Then go get a drink.

The bust in Albertville should have been made. Sex slaves are no good for anyone. Those 3 ought to rot in Jail!

Different subject. Havent played for a while. Anyone have experience with ads in paper ie Black Beauties, College Girls, Latin Lover, Allysia. Repotrt or PM me.

Grate Big
03-07-07, 15:51
I have a friend who moved to Sheffield, UK last year. There is a group of working girls there that hosts a monthly party at some guy's house in the country. There are 3-5 girls and as many guys who show up. The parties run about 3 hours. the cost per participant is about $100. These girls rake in over $1000 per event EACH.

So, who's got a place? Are there any girls here that would see this as a business opportunity?

Let's all discuss this. If the plan moves forward, we'll take the announcements and such OFF the main board and into PM's

Talk to your lady-friends and see what they say!

Rbdwom
03-07-07, 18:09
Again, all I can say is Haven is a great provider. I know I have stated this before but I've had so many disappointments in the pursuit of happiness that I just want to brag about getting what I pay for.

Pay Pal
03-08-07, 01:17
Again, all I can say is Haven is a great provider. I know I have stated this before but I've had so many disappointments in the pursuit of happiness that I just want to brag about getting what I pay for.

I finally made it back down there and on a night Fantasia was open. I'm pretty sure I got a dance from Haven and while the dance was great, there were no extras on the menu. Dark hair, glasses. Wears a school girl uniform or something close to that. First time there so it may have been a YMMV thing. She was probably the best dance of the night and I could have gotten off but I would have had to take matters in my own hands. If I went back I'd get another dance from if not for warm up then because she seemed like a nice person.

There were other offers but it was like 300 for FS and that was on top of the 80 to 120 for the 5 songs to 1/2 hour.

There was also this fairly hot girl that was more thin than Paris Hilton but with brown hair. I think her name started with an S but I'm not sure now. She wore a lot of pink. Nice girl. Nothing but a dance there though. Did finally score with a blond girl but still paid way too much.

I won't say I didn't have fun but for those prices I might as well save up and fly to Houston.

They kept the place clean for a strip club. The waitresses downstairs were a bit harsh but the booth attendant was a real sweaty. Not that any of that matters when your looking for extras.

They did have the right setup though. Booths. The way it should be. The wave of the future in strip clubs. Well, maybe some day.

There was one thing that bothered me. They require you to leave our keys and anything else metal in baskets outside with the booth attendant. Okay, as long as she/he watches that stuff like a hawk but I saw at least one stripper come by and pick up a cell phone from a basket, look it over and then put it back. Probably harmless but I later wondered what would have happened had I not been there. Point is, if you go there I'd recommend not taking your cell phone in.

All in all a good time if not an expensive one.

Rbdwom
03-08-07, 01:36
I finally made it back down there and on a night Fantasia was open. I'm pretty sure I got a dance from Haven and while the dance was great, there were no extras on the menu. Dark hair, glasses. Wears a school girl uniform or something close to that. First time there so it may have been a YMMV thing. She was probably the best dance of the night and I could have gotten off but I would have had to take matters in my own hands. If I went back I'd get another dance from if not for warm up then because she seemed like a nice person.

There were other offers but it was like 300 for FS and that was on top of the 80 to 120 for the 5 songs to 1/2 hour.

There was also this fairly hot girl that was more thin than Paris Hilton but with brown hair. I think her name started with an S but I'm not sure now. She wore a lot of pink. Nice girl. Nothing but a dance there though. Did finally score with a blond girl but still paid way too much.

I won't say I didn't have fun but for those prices I might as well save up and fly to Houston.

They kept the place clean for a strip club. The waitresses downstairs were a bit harsh but the booth attendant was a real sweaty. Not that any of that matters when your looking for extras.

They did have the right setup though. Booths. The way it should be. The wave of the future in strip clubs. Well, maybe some day.

There was one thing that bothered me. They require you to leave our keys and anything else metal in baskets outside with the booth attendant. Okay, as long as she/he watches that stuff like a hawk but I saw at least one stripper come by and pick up a cell phone from a basket, look it over and then put it back. Probably harmless but I later wondered what would have happened had I not been there. Point is, if you go there I'd recommend not taking your cell phone in.

All in all a good time if not an expensive one.No Haven is Dirty Blonde early 20s no glasses, and I've never seen her in a school girl outfit. I've never paid that for FS, but you are right about the baskets.

Negotiate before you agree to the VIP, the one in pink was probably Serria who is a fair provider herself.

I get high quotes every where but 9 out of 10 times if you counter with a resonable amount it will be accepted.

Not every girl at Fantasia is a provider and some have outragious prices, and maybe Haven goes the extra mile for me, but I am old enough to know it's all about the money.

Prowler7
03-10-07, 12:41
Guys, Tonya has decided to go independent, she has asked me to put up a couple of pictures of her and post her number, You guys can check out erotic review for her reviews, she is a true gfe, and possibly the best provider out there in beauty and the way she treats her clients. always getting 9's and 10's [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] $150 for her company, and let me tell you its a bargain.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

OnTopOfTheBay
03-10-07, 13:35
Does Tonya have an email address?

Thanks!

VanDriver
03-10-07, 15:38
Guys, Tonya has decided to go independent, she has asked me to put up a couple of pictures of her and post her number, You guys can check out erotic review for her reviews, she is a true gfe, and possibly the best provider out there in beauty and the way she treats her clients. always getting 9's and 10's 256-326-0951 150 for her company, and let me tell you its a bargain.

Just checked T.E.R. under that phone number and didn't get anything...

Am I missing something?

Van

Tonya
03-10-07, 19:08
Does Tonya have an email address?

Thanks!I do but don't care to give it out phone num. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Prowler7
03-10-07, 23:47
put in 256 as a search engine and you should see her listed

Prowler7
03-10-07, 23:49
1 post?? your kidding right??

Johnt
03-12-07, 11:08
1 post?? your kidding right??Very Hot I will call.

Mann Bama
03-12-07, 12:53
Whats up guys,

Found a new girl on Knight (new to me anyway) rd named Shauna. White female with smoking body, maybe 115 lbs, 26 years old. Brown curly hair and was well dressed for knight rd LOL. Went back to her apt and met another girl named Denisha (strawberry blonde and older and larger than Shauna)and had 3X the fun. If you get the chance to hit this do it. Very happy.

There were 2 other WSW working Friday as well, this was around noon. I had passed thru there at 11 and no one was there and came back thru at 12 and it was like it was time to for them to go to work because there were 3 out walking LOL

Saw the usual crap around the mission area, but saw some girls at the white boarding house on 6th behind the post office. I was on my back to work and couldn't stop. There is a latino woman working inthe thomas and newsome rd area. Saw her Wednesday and she is very good at role play and games. She was staying at the apts on thomas that are next to newsome.

Has anyone seen the redhead on Newsome walking witha white guy? She is always giving me the look and is dressed like a working girl, but that guy is too close for me.

Vicki
03-12-07, 13:28
Hey Guys,

If you have seen Tonya, please call me as I have some infomation that is very important that I must past on to you.

Thanks,

Vicki

www.bamafriends.com

Cardinal Sin
03-12-07, 14:07
[QUOTE=Prowler7]Guys, Tonya has decided to go independent

Guess that explains why BF was evasive when I asked to schedule with her. Thanks for the info. I've been out of the loop lately hope to begin playing hard again soon!

Mr Nick
03-12-07, 17:19
Read a report posted by Vicki on another forum that gave me a concern about Tonya.
I called Vicki and asked about it. After listening to her concern, Id advise all of you to not see Tonya for a few weeks. She has a Private Investigator following her. Seems a wfe found out about hubby's hobby and is out to make a case. So if you dont want to have your picture taken stay away. I understand Tonya is laying low anyway. Too bad, but thats the dangers of the game.

Gunter62
03-12-07, 21:53
Nick,

Thanks for the info. It is appreciated. We havn't heard much from you lately. I hope you're doing well.

Mann Bamma,

You seem to catch all the luck. I saw Denisha at her place earlier this evening but the friend you describe wasn't there. :-(

For everyone else...

I've been looking around for new cruising ground. I've started adding Hall to my driving circuit. There's usually at least one person walking the street. Some look pretty scary. Some I've thought about stopping for, but the road has so many side streets feeding into it it seems too risky. It's not like LE wouldn't know what was up if they came around the corner.

Caveat Emptor

Prowler7
03-12-07, 22:45
Tonya has told me the same thing, at first i thought it may be previous employer mad about losing her. I talk with her but do not see her, i would appreciate no one pming me about contact info.
there is some scary folks out there everyone beware.

Tonya
03-13-07, 00:40
Hi,

This is Tonya. I have been getting threatening calls from an angry wife. Don't know who, and not caring to find out. I'm so sorry this has happened for I have been in her shoes not once or twice but three times so I can understand where she is coming from. I am ashame that this has happened and have decided to back away from this biz. If any questions I'm sure vicky want mind filling you in. She is a great lady and genually cares for both customers and girls. And be on your gaurd! Sorry

Vicki
03-13-07, 02:07
Tonya has told me the same thing, at first i thought it may be previous employer mad about losing her. I talk with her but do not see her, i would appreciate no one pming me about contact info.
there is some scary folks out there everyone beware.I made a post a long time ago that I would not post anymore on this board.I feel this is a mens boards and the women should only be lurkers. I am sorry, but I feel I need too.

If and when Tonya decides to come back to work, she will be available through Bama Friends. Tonya and I have speak several times a day and we both have alot of worries about this. There are alot of crazy people out there and she worries about me as I do her. I hope that this blows over very soon! In the mean time, please be cautious.

Thanks,

Vicki

Mann Bama
03-14-07, 00:40
Gunter,

I was very lucky to catch Shanna and Denisha. It doesnt happen very often mainly because the girls want more for that, but Denisha had been promising me that for a while and finally came thru for the normal amount.

She called me today and said that she and Shauna were no longer friends though so I guess that wont be happening again for a while.

Kmight Rd is getting very popular. Seems to be new girls every day, at least new to me. found Paullette WSW on Knight Monday.. about 110 lbs, maybe 5'6. well kept body, 33 years old. Brownish blonde hair and very cute. Had a pink cap on and halter top. She has a room back at the econo lodge on south parkway and we went there. She is in to everything guys, and she has toys to play with lol

There were other girls there too that i didnt recognize so i'll have to go back tomorrow.

I've been down Hall St. I usually see BSW but very few whites. has that changed Gunter? Has anyone tried the area behind toysru and west of pulaski?? it looks promising

Nick,

Thanks for the info. It is appreciated. We havn't heard much from you lately. I hope you're doing well.

Mann Bamma,

You seem to catch all the luck. I saw Denisha at her place earlier this evening but the friend you describe wasn't there. :-(

For everyone else...

I've been looking around for new cruising ground. I've started adding Hall to my driving circuit. There's usually at least one person walking the street. Some look pretty scary. Some I've thought about stopping for, but the road has so many side streets feeding into it it seems too risky. It's not like LE wouldn't know what was up if they came around the corner.

Caveat Emptor

Rollamale
03-14-07, 08:55
Gunter, I use to live in Huntsville a few years back and I cruised the Hall street area. You are about the only one who has said anyting about this area.Io nce mentioned it a few years back. But no one else here on the board commented on it.I thought maybe the are had dried up or was cleaned up. But on the other hand I never found anything on Governors back then.Even though there were postings on the old site about Governors.

Back in the time when I was in Huntsville and I cruised the Hall street area.Sometimes there were dozens standing side by side, or walking. It was a buyers market. One time I picked one up for a motel date. Took her to a motel a few blocks away and partied for a couple of hours. Nice and clean, no drugs, we just drank some beer, and did the deed several times with several pops.

I just thought I would chime in and pass along this info good to hear there is still action there

Rollamale

I've been looking around for new cruising ground. I've started adding Hall to my driving circuit.

Caracter
03-15-07, 14:13
I made a post a long time ago that I would not post anymore on this board.I feel this is a mens boards and the women should only be lurkers. I am sorry, but I feel I need too. Vicki,

I don't see nor do I have a problem with your posts. I know I can't swing a broad brush and pait that for all of us, but with me it's fine. Tonya has been on my short list, but I haven't had the extra time to spend in H'ville for a while.

Hope that will change, and soon.

Bama Fan
03-15-07, 15:49
Yesterday afternoon I was doing my usual drive down Knight Road to see what was out there. I seen someone I had never seen before and from a distance see looked really good. I did a turn around and stopped and offered her a ride. She was about 5'4, blond hair, blue eyes, and about 110 lbs. She actually looked really good, she did have a few tatoos. I will give were a 8. I got BBBJ and condom FS for 30. She said she was 28 but she really looked like she was in her early 20's. Her name is Lexus, has anyone else seen her? She told me her digits but I did not have anything to write with and I was unable to remember the number. I would love to see her again.

Grate Big
03-15-07, 16:11
She told me her digits but I did not have anything to write with and I was unable to remember the number. I would love to see her again.That's just sad. The first question anyone seems to ask around here is phone #.

She sounds like a girl I saw (but did not partake of) on Bob Wallace recently. She had the look, but my spidey sense said she looked too good and young to be true. I can't say I'd stop next time either, but it sounds like _you_ enjoyed it!

Thanks for the report.

Mann Bama
03-15-07, 18:34
Bama fann,

I saw her too the other day but when I passed by her she smiled and kept walking. Black tank top and tight blk jeans. I was going to stop and ask her if she needed a ride but she looked to good so I was being carefull. Thanks for taking one for the team and finding out for sure LOL.

Gunter62
03-16-07, 07:59
I was heading west on Drake yesterday and decided to turn onto Archer to turn around. I wasn't looking at the time. I was just turning around to head back towards Knight. As I'm sitting at the stop sign/light to turn back onto Drake, a woman with an umbrella runs accross the street, closes her umbrella, and comes over to the passenger side of the car. Since she suprised me a bit, I more or less ignored her by pulling forward a bit to check traffic, then driving on.

Since I wasn't actually looking at the time, I had no idea of my surroundings, whether anyone was coming up behind me etc. So I didn't go for it. I took a long loop around a couple of blocks to anc came back around Archer a few minutes later, and she was gone.

White, blondish brown haie, slender, decently dressed, maybe late 30's or early 40's (hard to tell). I wouldn't have guessed she was woeking. If I see her again, I'll probably check her out.

Bama Fan
03-17-07, 16:19
Bama fann,

I saw her too the other day but when I passed by her she smiled and kept walking. Black tank top and tight blk jeans. I was going to stop and ask her if she needed a ride but she looked to good so I was being carefull. Thanks for taking one for the team and finding out for sure LOL.Yes that was her, she told me she lived on Patton Rd. I will have to cruise the area to see if I can see her. I usually always have something to write with to get digits. This time I did not, I hope I get to see her again. I can say the visit with her was pretty good. I am very selective of who I offer rides to, you know if you look through the rocks enough you will find a gem on occasion.

Nully Nill
03-18-07, 10:56
Went yesterday and visited summer. Kinda had a bad attitude. Did our thing and left. Even though the girls look better than top notch. I would rather have a girl with enthusiasm than bitchy good looks. Left there and went to fantasia where I had a couple of drinks. I think the girls look pretty good there. Is it worth going for instead of the two spas down the road?

Qwerty2
03-20-07, 19:20
Hmmm, does she look familiar to anyone? Ah, the wonders of the internet.

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/personals-1160372840-596823

Employment Status I'll tell you later
Occupation Entertainment / Media
Income Level $50,000 to $74,999
Marital Status Divorced
Living Situation With parents
Has Kids Yes - at home full-time

Qwerty2
03-20-07, 19:33
Duplicate Post

Bama Fan
03-20-07, 21:21
Went yesterday and visited summer. Kinda had a bad attitude. Did our thing and left. Even though the girls look better than top notch. I would rather have a girl with enthusiasm than bitchy good looks. Left there and went to fantasia where I had a couple of drinks. I think the girls look pretty good there. Is it worth going for instead of the two spas down the road?

IMHO if I was going to choose between Illusions, Top Notch, and Fantasia's I would call Top Notch to see if Courtney was working. Every session I had with Courtney when she worked for Hot Huntsville Escorts was everything a man could ask for. She will give you a truely GFE. I believe the rates at Top Notch are higher than Illusions, but if you are willing to put out the money Courtney is worth the investment. From my past reading on the board, Fantasia's can cost you a lot more for a lot less. BTW Courtney has been 21 for several years now, her birthday must be on February 29. She is a very attractive and worth the visit. Stay safe.

Courtney's page http://www.yourtopnotch.com/id61.html

Mr Nick
03-23-07, 15:33
Is this the courtney that once worked for Stephanie's Private Pleasures? Samr body build, but face isnt all that clear on pic.

Bama Fan
03-23-07, 16:14
Is this the courtney that once worked for Stephanie's Private Pleasures? Samr body build, but face isnt all that clear on pic.

Nick, I do not believe she ever worked for Stephanie's. I have only known her to work for Hot Huntsville Escorts. After she left there I lost track of her.

Gunter62
03-23-07, 21:34
Nick, I do not believe she ever worked for Stephanie's. I have only known her to work for Hot Huntsville Escorts. After she left there I lost track of her.

She also used to work through Bama Friends as Natalie. She was my first experience that wasn't an AMP/SPA visit. She is definately worth meeting.

Gunter62
03-23-07, 22:00
Went cruising yesterday afternoon, thinking the girls would be out in full force with the warm weather. I was right. I did one pass on the circuit and spotted ladies on Hall, Seminole, and Knight.

I always make a pass first to see what's going on. I'm glad I did. LE was everywhere. They seemed to be sitting in spots to either act as detterents, or bust people for soliciting.

For example, I was driving down the dead end behind the apartments on Knight. A manned patrol car was sitting on the street facing incoming traffic (in front of Denesha's building). I circled the loop and left, but I'm sure I looked a bit obvious since it was a dead end.

I drove down the same street today, and a Sherrif's car was sitting in the same spot.

One of my rules is that if I ever see a patrol car in an area, I immediately leave, and don't return that day. It's too risky if they're watching cars to be seen twice. I don't want the unwanted attention.

On a possibly related note...

On multiple occasions over the past month or so, I've passed someone else either driving or sitting in a parked while cruising. The other car will then start to tail me. I'll take a few strange turns to check, and sure enough, the other car follows. Once, the guy even followed me into a dead end parking lot. Once he realized what he'd done, he took off. On that occasion, it was obvious he was another hobbiest looking for ideas on cruising spots. Another time, (a parked car), it might have been the same, but who knows.

To anyone on this board (either useful members or lurkers) this is extremly uncool. Knock it off.

Hizark21
03-24-07, 00:32
I don't really care too much about the cops unless they are watching the SW I am interested. There is really not much they can do even if they see you talking to a SW. If the cop stops you just tell them you wish to remain silent. The only concern is if you are in a city where there is a "civil intent to solicit" law like Oakland or Sacramento.

Zinger2
03-24-07, 21:43
Nick

I saw both the Courtney who worked for Private Pleasures and the Courtney who worked for Barbee. Not the same girl, the Courtney working at Top Notch is the one who worked for Barbee. I agree with Bama Fan, when I saw her she was a lot of fun, although that's been a couple of years.

Mr Nick
03-25-07, 11:26
For all you Tonya fans, she apears to be available again. She has the following web site: www.huntsvilletonya.com
Enjoy!

Bama Fan
03-25-07, 12:53
I was out last night around 11:00 PM doing my rounds on the usual circuit. With the weather being so nice, it appears all the usual spots are active. I ran across Lexus, and I have her digits now. Since my last post about her I have had 2 more sessions with her. Each of these sessions have been as good as the first. Once again this a very attractive girl that offers a service that I have found to be better than some of the escorts I have seen in the past. She is a must see. She is very cautious of new people but once she gets to know you, she has a really pleasant personality. PM me for the digits.

Doinker
03-25-07, 13:54
Unfortunately, it's usually not just one cop, but 3 or 4 asking questions. Bottom line, if they want to arrest you, they'll find some reason to. Safe to say most mongers are stopped because they were observed picking someone up. Discretion is a must, but you get the wrong cop with a wild hair up their *ss, not much you can do. I had the misfortune once of being stopped while dropping someone off. I was assumed guilty because of the passenger in my vehicle. Not a pleasant experience.

If the cop stops you just tell them you wish to remain silent.

Father Mike
03-27-07, 01:34
I've been out of town quite a bit lately and haven't had the pleasure of Huntsville treats for some time. Huntsville LE has always been over zealous with busting SW while letting crackheads roam free.

If stopped, keeping silent is one way but you'll still most likely get a free ride and a lot of trouble for your get out of jail free card. LE thinks anyone staying silent is gulity but you can't incriminate yourself that way.

I have a friend that was stopped with a girl he just picked up. He told them that he knew the girl from rehab and recognized her so he stopped to give her a ride and see if she was staying clean. Giving a girl a ride is not illegal. They bought his story and sent him on his way.

No legal advice here, just stating a fact.

And for the hobbiest that tail others to find fruitful areas; this is advice. Don't do it. Tail the wrong guy and you may not have a chance to escape the dead end parking lot.

If you ever make it North, as far north as you can go and stay in the US, let me know. I know this Russian girl......

Keep it SAFE,

Father Mike

Chuck G
03-27-07, 08:29
Mr. Nick, just my humble opinion but it looks like Tonya went Indy to be able to raise her rates. There was a lot of drama being posted to have her show up within 2 weeks????? I see starting fee is now $$. Maybe its worth it but I think if we follow that pattern you will see Bama go up. If one gets it they all feel they should.

Later

Semicrazy
03-27-07, 16:22
No Haven is Dirty Blonde early 20s no glasses, and I've never seen her in a school girl outfit. I've never paid that for FS, but you are right about the baskets.

Negotiate before you agree to the VIP, the one in pink was probably Serria who is a fair provider herself.

I get high quotes every where but 9 out of 10 times if you counter with a resonable amount it will be accepted.

Not every girl at Fantasia is a provider and some have outragious prices, and maybe Haven goes the extra mile for me, but I am old enough to know it's all about the money.The Slender brunette with glasses was most likely Mercedes. She does wear schoolgirl outfits sometimes. I've never done a VIP with her because my impression was that she is not an extras girl. She doesn't seem interested in the middle aged guys like me, and whenever an older than 30-35 guy tips her on stage it is usually a 10 second dance before she's holding the garter or string out to accept the tip. Younger guys do get a little longer dance at the stage before they are expected to tip, so she may be a better VIP possibility if you are younger.

The tall, really slender one in pink was most definitely NOT Sierra, as she is shorter and a little on the heavy side. It sounds to me like Savannah, who used to do more VIP's than any other dancer and I always left satisfied for a very reasonable $ tip. Unfortunately lately she appears to be doing very few VIP's and only with the type customers (young, inexperienced, new to the club, etc..) who wouldn't expect the extras. For whatever reason she won't even talk to me any more. Our last session was just fine, so I assume she's decided not to do extras any more and just doesn't want the hassle of trying to explain it to her old customers or she really resents those of us who participated when she was doing them?

Haven is indeed a good dancer to take to the VIP, but I always negotiate the tip beforehand. She seems genuinely interested in making sure you have a satisfying time in the VIP.

One rule I have at Fantasia is to ALWAYS negotiate the tip first downstairs. If she won't discuss it before you've paid for the songs she's either not willing or way too high priced. The few times I broke this rule early on when visiting Fantasia taught me some very expensive and/or less than satisfying lessons. Not a single exception. There are enough girls there willing to do FS for $ that paying more is just going to drive the price up for everyone.

Yayeeya
03-27-07, 20:09
Hey, newbie to the forums, I see a few I recognize from a few other boards. I'm glad I finally found this spot, great info here, will add what I can when I can.

Bama Fan
03-27-07, 22:13
I have to agree with Chuck; just 2 weeks ago Tonya was in fear for her safety, being chased by a mad jealous wife. She had even gone into hiding for her own protection. Vicki even posted on 3/13 for all to avoid contact with her and Mr. Nick posted on 3/12 Tonya was being followed by a PI. Now after less than 14 days everything is all good. After reviewing Tonya’s website a session is 200.00 and up, I got better rates in Vegas, it took some negotiating, but I got rates comparable to rates here. Then I read in her contact info a monger has to have references now. So does that mean I have to invest 3 of 4 hundred dollars into Bama Friends or some other service in order to build a reference? I agree with Chuck, if we pay 200.00 to one we will pay 200.00 to all. Tonya is a very beautiful lady and I am sure most mongers would prefer to see her over some of the other ladies in this business. We all need to work to keep the rates and methods of setting up a session reasonable. We should show our appreciation in the tip, not by paying higher rates.

WorldTrvlr
03-27-07, 22:53
In this arena, you can never really tell what’s going on in the lives of these girls. Most often than not, they all have quite a bit of drama. And they are all certainly doing it as a job, in other words, for the money. Rumors are a dime a dozen. I've taken the philosophy these girls are also a dime a dozen. It's one of those "nothing new under the sun" type of thing. So whereas I might take part, I do so as long as the drama stays away. Once it appears, even in the smallest amount, I’m out. So far, it’s kept the drama for me to zero. And I really haven't lacked in the finding of these friends. I already said rumors are a dime a dozen. I heard from a “reliable source” that Tonya had a friend that was a marketing/PR buff and did this “I’m in trouble” stunt to get her more noticed and make her somewhat of a forbidden commodity. Add a little danger, a little risk, a little spice to the catch. We know that whatever is forbidden, we just have to have it. I don’t know if it is true, but I will say this ... If some of these girls had the right marketing/pr expertise in their corner, they’d do well.

Member #4198
03-28-07, 01:51
Alright folks here's my first post; although, I have been lurking for a bit. I have "hunted" for a few years now in the HSV/Decatur area amongst other fine Alabama towns and some out of state but I haven't the experience of some posters. I hit Illusions last week and saw Summer, she wasn't particularly attractive but she was by far and away the best available. The sesion was forgettable at best; I was a little long winded that night and after about 12-15 min. she started complaining about it hurting so I had to rush it. Donation was 150(she orginally stated 200) plus the 80 door fee, although, I think with some good haggling it could come down more.
Fantasia. Went there the other night, HORRIBLE. Granted, it was a week night but the selection was putrid. Finally took a girl upstairs(don't remember her name brunette, skinny, nasty teeth) she starts in "20 for bottomless, 20 you can touch my ass, 20 more my pussy, 200 fs" I declined all and was given the most un-inspired lap dance for 3 songs I have ever had...I cut off before the 5 alotment. Haven't hit SW's in some time, but will soon at which time I will report back.

Happy hunting,

Dog

Caracter
03-28-07, 10:07
Hey, newbie to the forums, I see a few I recognize from a few other boards. I'm glad I finally found this spot, great info here, will add what I can when I can.Welcome Yayeeya. Enjoy the stay. I think you'll find this place to your liking, or at least I know I have.

Mr Nick
03-28-07, 14:02
This place has been quiet all too l ong. Guess it took a Tonya to get guys to post, but no info was imparted here on who to see or not to see excdept a couple at Fantasia not to see. I see escorts only and although it is interesting to read about Fantasia, I find that place too expensive and not comfortable. I like a comfy motel room. It is also interesting to read about the SW exploits but I'm not into that either. Cost is good, but the accomodations are lacking and too dang dangerous, again I like comfy motel/hotel rooms at a nice reasonable price. Im not excited about the price going up as in Tonya's case either. Guess if a guy wants her bad enough he will pay the price.
I would like to see more reports on escorts be they from agencies like BF, Indys like Chelsea or from Huntsville times.
Another thing, as long as I have the floor, when I reported about Tonya having a PI chasing after her, I was told this by a reliable source and I was passing it on to this forum so know one got their picture put where they wouldnt be proud. If this was a dupe on Tonya part, bad on her. I was just trying to help my fellow hobbiests.

Prowler7
03-28-07, 14:29
As some of you know I know her well, she is a friend, I can say that it was not a dupe or hype about her problem. In my opinion, and she and vicki reads this I am sure, while I understand why she went with her own site, she should have kept the same price structure.
It seems a certain woman was/is more interested in blaming her for her man straying then the man himself.....I have heard some of her recorded calls and they are scary...

Vicki
03-28-07, 17:05
Wow, i have a few things to say, I will say I am sorry If I step on anyones toes first off.
I would like to address Bama Fan and Chuck G.

I do not make up stories! Nor do I have to! If I or Tonya wanted to raise her rates, I would of just raised them!! I am sure if you think back you will be able to think of a few ladies that the rates have been higher on.

The next time something is going on with any of the ladies, should we keep our mouth shut. If it were I, I would appreciate getting a heads up about something! Tonya and I both were very concerned, for you, the customer. Nothing more as we enjoy you guys coming out to play! And yes, it has been 14 days since things happened. What is a person to do, close business? Go into hiding? How long is long enough??

You know, if it were me, I would appreciate knowing that all this craziness did not run a provider away. I would appreciate that she enjoys this business and she provides excellent service. So what if her rate is 200.00 for the hour. I would respect her rate. If you want to visit with her, then do so, if you do not want to visit, then don't. It is that simple.

AS for the comment about having to spend a couple hundred dollars with BF or another angency in order to get a reference. I know many of you on here and I know a simpe phone call to me to ask me to give a reference would be enough!

As for Bama Friends, the rate is what it is, $ 160.00 for the hour. I am sure that many of you have visited for a "special" price and if you have, it has continued to be that price. When I opened BF, I could have set the rate at anything I wanted, our price used to be 160.00 and I felt it was a fair price, so I chose to keep it at that. As for going up on our rates, I will not be.

There are several agencies around here that have a higher rate, I notice you are not speaking of their prices, just speaking of BF, which has not raised their rates. I understand what you are saying if one raises their price, we all will. I do not believe that.

Anyway, I am sorry if this has offended anyone, it was not my intent. I just want everyone to understand. Bad things happen sometimes. There are scary people out there. I have known alot of you for along time. I shoot you straight. I treat everyone how I want to be treated. I share what I feel needs to shared so that everyone can play safe.

Thanks,

Vicki

Chuck G
03-28-07, 20:17
Vicki, don't make things worse. You have a great business and have said you won't post here because its for Mongers, but you seem to feel obligated to put in your "2 cents" as you say. I know drama when I see it and if it's real it does not go away in a few days, I deal with it in my business and it lasts much longer. When you first put Tonya on the board I was going to comment because I had seen her before in person, she was not breaking into the business for the first time but I let it go, after all her service was good. She is a great provider, but is a clock watcher as many will verify. Could be similar to some of the "ages" you put on the site, we are not blind when they show up.

If a lady has a problem then let her handle it, we don't need to know and probably don't really care, we have our own problems. She can stop doing business and stop being on your site. I loved Kaitlyn, she dissappeared with no Hype or Hoopla and we all thought she just got tired or found something better to do. She comes back every so often and I feel lucky when she does, she is the best provider you have ever had or your predecessor had, who started the original site, and turned it over to your predecessor or maybe you???? I visited the sales place with Flea Market stuff if you need to know my history. Either way, several have come and gone and come back again with no drama, you have some listed right now who are back. But no drama involved, why not?

You mention a "Special Price" for some visitors, I personnally have never had anything other than the normal fee and at several times have had to wait over an hour for my scheduled visit and have had a substitute from whom you had me scheduled with, no complaints because the service was good. But you never mention that you may substitute when on the phone, nor mention any special. I was even sent to Illusions once, many miles out of my way, but got good service so no complaints then, but no special rate, was actually told "I was lucky to get one available, because I was on a tight schedule". As far as other providers. the major competition posts a higher rate but will beat you by $10 if you ask. Others in the Escorts section offer many specials and come through for a much lesser fee, maybe not always available but if they are "Guess What".

We don't post about them because they don't interject on this page. Why should we, they don't draw attention to themselves so we don't either. As I said you have a great service and I hope to use it in the future, but don't think we Mongers only think with the little head. Some of us are not the guy saving every penny to get enough to see one of your fine ladies, some of us are able to afford our own local "Mistress" that is at our 'beckon call" where we live, but when in your area on business and our lady can't travel we still have desires and the funds. We are not the guy cruising the area who can't find talent so we call you. Some of us have stopped working for our first $ Million because we are working on the second or third or so on, but we still enjoy certain companionship. We made our money the hard way so we refuse to splurge even though we can.

As for the comment about spending money to verify, most of us will tell you we don't do that. If I call and you need references then I leave. I am not looking for a job, I have a profession too, if you need them then you don't need my business. After all its your job not mine, I should be looking for references because I have left more often where I felt I should have done better research, after all I was out the money with poor service, not the other way usually. Never heard a provider say they got bad service for their money.

Don't worry about offending us, just don't try to make us feel like your the Honesty in the business. This business was not built on the utmost truth of the providers. Most of us have heard a lot of stories from the same person. You may want to remember:

"SOME OF US WERE BORN AT NIGHT, BUT IT WAS NOT LAST NIGHT"

Devildog1775
03-28-07, 20:35
Sounds like a rip off or a set up to me also.

Vicki
03-28-07, 23:10
My previous post says all I wanted to say!

I am sorry that you feel the way that you do.

We are running a special in the Huntsville Times.

Vicki

Father Mike
03-29-07, 02:49
Mr. Nick

I for one, appreciate your posts on this forum and fact that you have carried this board during dry times when others weren't posting regularly. The last thing anyone, male or female, needs is drama.

This forum is the place to note the good and bad so we, the hobbyist, don't get scammed. Read the posts from some other areas most noteably, Memphis. It's scary out there for both the provider and the hobbyist so no one should take offense to posts here on drama nor when we seem skeptical about it.

The topic of price will be debated for the ages. There are good providers and bad ones as well as bad customers and good ones. Good providers should take care of good customers and vice versa. IMHO, price has ruined Fantasia. I did go there occassionally back in the good ole days because you could spend some enjoyable time with a nice young lady for a reasonable amount. Now, the cost is higher than an independent lady and the quality isn't what it used to be by far. Look around at the cliente. It's changed greatly also. Some of the girls there are all about how many VIPs they can do in a night. Not my cup of tea.

When the day is done, the provider has the right to set the price they wish to charge for their time and we have the right to refuse to pay it. In the mean time, the hobbyist here need to continue posting so we get the best service for reasonable rates and avoid the scams. After all, that's what this board is all about, right? Imagine what this board and the hobby would be like if there was only 1 or 2 meaningless posts a week? I work in a town like that and it is 3 times the size of Huntsville. Keep up the good work here.

A penny's worth from the bleachers.

Keep it SAFE,

Father Mike

Doinker
03-29-07, 07:33
Comes down to this, the lady can charge whatever she wants. None of our business. However, we are the consumers and have a CHOICE. If a lady charges too much, don't see her. I'm sure there's some schmuck out there that will gladly pay inflated prices and be happy they did. To them a slap n tickle on the ass as they walk out the door is a good time. Nothing we can do about that. However, we can control who we see and why. Now you know why I started checking out SWs as an alternate form of entertainment.

Mr. Nick

The topic of price will be debated for the ages.

Mann Bama
03-29-07, 11:02
I have been seeing a very short brunette on the road lately. I usually have already picked someone up so I can't stop for her. Has anyone got any info on her. She looks cute and around 19.

Was riding down Cobb (takes you to Knight) and saw 2 latin SW. One older (late 30's) and one young (early 20's) I wanted just the young one but they both got in, My 1st mistake. The younger ones name was Brandy (or street name little bit) she was very nice to look at too, small tank tp and large breasts. My Grand dad used to say that would be 10 lbs of sugar in a 5 lb bag LOL. Anyway the older one named Mercedes was a total *****. She wanted all 3 of us to play but I just couldn't stand her mouth. Constantly mentioning money and making no sense at all. So I fianlly said to the young girl do you have to be with her and she said no, and I dropped her off at the Liberty. Brandy and I went and had a great time in my secret little place. She is well worth it, also she is on the big side, not rally fat, just a lot to play with. LOL Extremely talented and is up for anything.

Denesha has really gone down hill. She used to be pretty cute and fun, but she is on the pipe way to much now days. She was my regualr for a long time, but she is bringing to much drama so I moved on.

Have fun and be safe

Bladtinzu
03-29-07, 11:12
I can agree with points made by Chuck G and Doinker to a certain extent.

Main issue is we aren't out actively looking for drama. If we wanted it I am sure someone would find a way to charge extra for it. A nice experience with no drama or attatchments is all we want.

As for the price of Tonya and her hour. I see it in these terms. She was with BF and decided to move on and go out into the world on her own. In economic terms she may have given up the stable income from working with an agency which may have brought her a certain number of clients a week. Now that is gone and going up 40 bucks isn't that big of an increase. Theoritic example would be BF was providing her with 6 clients a week. Now she may struggle to get 3. In my opinion that 40 dollar increase an hour isn't much based upon an example like this. Plus it isn't like she is working a 40 hour week at those rates either. The woman has to live after all, and we all know Huntsville Utilities isn't going to give her a free month because she is cute. But also one has to keep in mind what the market is like in their area and not price themselves out of said market. An example of this would be a guy selling fords at Woody Anderson and making 50 grand a year. Well a Rolls Royce dealership opens up in Madison and he moves over there. In his first year he sells 3 Rolls and pulls in 75 grand. Yes he did up his income by 25 grand but how well do you think 300 thousand dollar cars are going to sell in the area? Not as well as 25 thousand dollar cars.

And as for the mistress thing. I did that for 2 years during my last marriage. It was fun but looking back and being this was around 2000 and 2001 I am sickened at the over all cost of it with no return on investment in the long term. I added it up one day and that two years cost me around 80 grand. At that time Mirant was trading around 10 bucks a share and now it is around 36 bucks a share. So my 80 grand wasted in those years could have been 210 grand now and paying every quarter. That insane woman I had on the side was fun for a while but no way could she amount to a stable quarterly check. But then again I tend to look at things in the long term scheme of things now days as I am nearing 40 and retirement.

Mr Nick
03-29-07, 11:45
Glad to read the flurry on the Tonya topic, but lets do what Father Mike said this Forum is about. Who has seen anyone lately that they would like to postabout, especially escorts? I saw Hannah last week. For a lady who just had a baby, she looked great! Slimmed down, no stretch marks any where! That was surprising because I saw her when she was 6 or 7 months pregnant and she looked like a typical pregnant woman with a basketball under her belly. She looked good and was very enjoyable to be with.
Now, you guys report on who you have seen. Any one seen the ladies in the paper? I hear Carly is back at BF. By the way Vicki, Im glad to have you checking the reports here, I look at it as a quality control check. You run a good entertainment service.

Mr Nick
03-29-07, 12:01
Just read BF web. Say a Lee will be back. Any info on Lee?

Prowler7
03-29-07, 12:04
And as for the mistress thing. I did that for 2 years during my last marriage. It was fun but looking back and being this was around 2000 and 2001 I am sickened at the over all cost of it with no return on investment in the long term

Thats pretty funny, who here has not spent tons of money on there women over the years..one way or another they all get paid, whats the difference in the woman that goes out looking for a guy with money to marry so she can have a big house and car, and a woman that offers herself for pay.. the one that offers herself is more honest...

went down knight and gov. the other day just to see whats up, knight had some very skanky's out flagging down the cars, i went threw and looked back and some dude stopped in middle of road to pick one up. 2 other cars had to stop behind him.. dude thats just stupid..

Rbdwom
03-29-07, 15:32
I know I only post on ocassionally, and it is usallly about Fantasia.

But here are my thoughts on this subject, I have tried a service and a indy, the service was on a time clock and the indy was always a no show.

I value my time as much as the ladies, so when I pay good money I expect the provider to show up and give me not the clock the attention.

I found at the stripclubs you can invest a small amount of cash and time, to determine if additional funds and or time is warrented. You can see the ladies and talk to them before any funds are required. Then judgement of whether they are clock watchers are not.

Just my opinon, by fyi I have never paid more than $ tip for FS at Fantasia, the room is extra .4 (two songs)-1.2 (30 min.) according to how much time is requested. (I like the 5 songs for .80 that a way I'm not rushed.)

YMMV

B L Swagger
03-29-07, 20:22
Howdy Folks,

I have recently moved from Anniston to Huntsville and even more recently found this website. I participated in the Huntsville scene the past few years via Barbie and BF. If anyone is familar with Sweet Dixie, you can find the few posts I've made there over the years under this same handle. Anyhow, just thought I would share what I've seen over the past few days driving around the areas I've read about here. Found Knight road fairly easy today and saw 2 BSW walking together, both looked fairly decent and one was carrying a little dog with her. On the road that leads to knight from Drake I saw what appeared to be a 30ish latino gal. But what really got me going was a little white gal walking into the apartments just past the turn off of drake that I just mentioned. She had just left the store on the corner as I came up Drake, and by the time I turned around was heading into the complex. As I caught up with her she defiently turned around and stared, however I drove past as I am still getting the feel of things here, and by the time I circled the parking lot she had went inside. Her face was ok, but she had a very skinny tight body in a silverish mini skirt. Dark hair, just to the shoulders. Does anyone have any info on this gal? Id like to run into her for sure if she does work. Anyways, glad I found this place. I do like the services of escorts, but there is something about the hunt that I like too. Yall take care!

Randy205
03-29-07, 22:09
There is no wonder you get lucky!

Gunter62
03-29-07, 22:29
Denesha has really gone down hill. She used to be pretty cute and fun, but she is on the pipe way to much now days. She was my regualr for a long time, but she is bringing to much drama so I moved on.

A friend of hers told be she got busted on Wednesday.

Savage55
03-29-07, 22:33
Any info on Athens or Ardmore?

Father Mike
03-29-07, 23:45
Rbdwom,

I agree. I've had more success at strip clubs than anywhere else. Only problem is they are hit and miss. When I was in Huntsville regularly, I knew 6 or 7 girls that did take out from various clubs. They were clean, fun and never a disappointment. As you say, a little time and investment goes a long way and you get a good preview prior to being alone with the girl.

On the other hand, strip clubs are never a sure thing. You could be out $ and never even get a handshake. I guess that's why I liked the challenge.

On that note, day shift has always been better for finding take out. Night shift girls are usually higher priced and their available time is not as flexible.

Keep it SAFE,

Father Mike

I know I only post on ocassionally, and it is usallly about Fantasia.

But here are my thoughts on this subject, I have tried a service and a indy, the service was on a time clock and the indy was always a no show.

I value my time as much as the ladies, so when I pay good money I expect the provider to show up and give me not the clock the attention.

I found at the stripclubs you can invest a small amount of cash and time, to determine if additional funds and or time is warrented. You can see the ladies and talk to them before any funds are required. Then judgement of whether they are clock watchers are not.

Just my opinon, by fyi I have never paid more than $ tip for FS at Fantasia, the room is extra .4 (two songs)-1.2 (30 min.) according to how much time is requested. (I like the 5 songs for .80 that a way I'm not rushed.)

YMMV

B L Swagger
03-31-07, 09:36
Glad to read the flurry on the Tonya topic, but lets do what Father Mike said this Forum is about. Who has seen anyone lately that they would like to postabout, especially escorts? I saw Hannah last week. For a lady who just had a baby, she looked great! Slimmed down, no stretch marks any where! That was surprising because I saw her when she was 6 or 7 months pregnant and she looked like a typical pregnant woman with a basketball under her belly. She looked good and was very enjoyable to be with.

Now, you guys report on who you have seen. Any one seen the ladies in the paper? I hear Carly is back at BF. By the way Vicki, Im glad to have you checking the reports here, I look at it as a quality control check. You run a good entertainment service.I saw Ivy from BF about a month ago. She looks even better than her pics on the website. This chick has a great personality to go along with the looks. I felt like she was an old friend after the first 5 min she was in my apt. For sure a GFE. Highly recommend you try her if you are thinking of using BF.

Grate Big
04-01-07, 18:26
despite word to the contrary, I have spent six months of time and money on AFF and had zero responses from anyone looking for fun with me.

I have about 10 days left on my paid for subcription. after that, I will disappear into oblivion on there.

I really thought that I would get somewhere on that site, but no luck. I know that there are some success stories (a good friend of mine from IN has used it successfully) but for me, it a waste of time

Member #4820
04-02-07, 18:13
Hey guys. New to this forum. I know what all the terms mean(greek, bbj, etc.). The only one I don't know is asian. What the hell is Asian? Can someone please help me on this one?

Member #5889
04-02-07, 19:35
Well I guess I announced my retirement from the hobby pre-maturely. They say it is better to have loved and lossed than never to have loved at all. (I don't know if I buy that or not). Anyway I'm back and ready to play. I'll post any new adventures if I have any. If any of my old friends are interested in welcoming me back pm me. If there are any new friends interested in welcoming me back pm me.

Trilogy77
04-02-07, 20:56
A frequent traveler to Huntsville, I want to thank-you for the posts, saved my ass on more than one occasion.

On Knight Rd.; seen some nice girls. Picked up a couple (WSW 6 scale) last week to take back to the Hotel. They love a shower and relax on a bed, where we can do the nasty for a bit. What I don’t like about Knight is all the bros hanging around. Don’t mind guys being around the girls, but give some space. Not going to pick someone up and have 3 people jump in the car. Still good quality, if you are willing to wait for the girls to walk away. Seems like the action doesn't start until 10pm.

I also tried the old haunts on University, think those have been dead for some time. Too much LE to be going in and out of hotel parking lots. But I see a few loners once in a while; not enough to waste time.

Also tried around the mission area. There it is hit and miss. Met Melissa, nice lay for an older lady and met a girl that was heavy that was only there for a couple days looking for bus or train money. LE doesn't seem to be too bad there, at least they seem to focus on more petty crimes that go on.

Traveled down hall, nasty at night, maybe better in the day when you can see better.

Thanks again. Will bring more detail about the girls on future posts.

Southern Man
04-02-07, 22:22
Not much into the SW scene but saw a WSW in her mid to late 20's this afternoon around 4:30 in Decatur. 7.5 on regular scale, 9+ on SW scale. I looped around by the Farmer's Market and she walked down 2nd St. toward 5th Ave. Pretty, I checked her out 3X, started to make the move when another car got her.

She was xtra nice for WSW.

Member #5889
04-03-07, 06:19
Hey guys. New to this forum. I know what all the terms mean(greek, bbj, etc.). The only one I don't know is asian. What the hell is Asian? Can someone please help me on this one?It is rimming.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Mr Nick
04-03-07, 12:39
Great to see you are back. Ill PM you info I have, be sure to keep us informed of your exploits.

Southern Man
04-03-07, 16:23
Got an email from her that she'll be in HSV tomorrow (Wed). I've looked at her site several times over the past couple of years, but have no recall of any discussion here on her. I did a search and there's a problem with the search function. Any info before I talk? Is she as non-negotiable as she says on her website? Is she worth the effort? Thanks.

Bammadog
04-03-07, 23:19
I know it has been a few years since it was open, but I just found this site and wondered if anyone knew what happened to it. I used to see a girl there named Lauren that was worth the price of admission in many ways.

Molosus
04-04-07, 07:13
What are the normal rates for BF and the massage places up there?

Zukaxx
04-05-07, 12:08
Could someone with some experience give me some recomendations?

PM me plz.

Bama Fan
04-05-07, 21:25
Got an email from her that she'll be in HSV tomorrow (Wed). I've looked at her site several times over the past couple of years, but have no recall of any discussion here on her. I did a search and there's a problem with the search function. Any info before I talk? Is she as non-negotiable as she says on her website? Is she worth the effort? Thanks.

A session with Ginger Lee Love is 300.00... wow and she does not look near as good as Tonya of Huntsville and her rates are 200.00. If you are willing to spend that kind of money you should invest the money in our community.

Ginger Lee Love
http://www.gingerleelove.moonfruit.com/

Tonya of Huntsville
http://www.huntsvilletonya.com/

Southern Man
04-06-07, 12:56
Thanks for the info on Ginger Lee Love. No slight on her, but there are just too many other options. Started to call Adrianna from the HT, who I've seen before, but didn't. She's very good and (I think) a knock out, but I like women in their early 40's. More patient than the young does out there. Great atmosphere. I just wasn't in the mood for getting all that set up. Instead, went to Fantasia's, had a little Bud Light, got HJ from Exquisite (and, she is that) for .4.

Southern Man
04-06-07, 13:01
Another Decatur post: Saw a redheaded gal on Tuesday in the same neighborhood as where I posted earlier in the week. You'd have thought she was an old tire with standing water in it because cars and trucks started looping around like mosquitoes. I did, too, just to see who wound up getting her. She got into a car with 2 guys. It was funny because 2 different cars were racing into and backing out of different driveways to see who could get to her first. Ridiculous. I just laughed my ass off. She wasn't skanky, but she wasn't worth practically dragging off a muffler to get in and out of a driveway, either.

Thoughts on Trinity with Vicki? Ivy?

Nully Nill
04-06-07, 15:44
Gonna give huntsville a try again Monday but I need to get there in the morning and get back. I'm gonna try to look for an amp. Royal spa is on the other side of huntsville I'd rather find something closer. Any ideas. Topnotch is my fall back, Illusions last resort. Just a money thing this week. Any ideas would be helpful.

WorldTrvlr
04-07-07, 00:50
I don't know all the details but the lady that owned it turned up missing. I saw signs on posts for her. I don't think she has ever been found. I went there too. The lady that owned the place would cut my hair then another girl would do a massage. Nice.

I know it has been a few years since it was open, but I just found this site and wondered if anyone knew what happened to it. I used to see a girl there named Lauren that was worth the price of admission in many ways.

WorldTrvlr
04-07-07, 00:53
Check out this link on the owner of the Shear Xpose
http://www.nampn.org/cases/beshears_chin_suk.html

MoeShempLarry
04-08-07, 09:09
Now that is skeery as hell!

Bladtinzu
04-09-07, 00:50
I don't know all the details but the lady that owned it turned up missing. I saw signs on posts for her. I don't think she has ever been found. I went there too. The lady that owned the place would cut my hair then another girl would do a massage. Nice.

A lot happened after they were busted. Some made the papers some didn't. "Gina" vanished along with client lists in both hard copy and disk form. As for "Lauren". She is still around and some what straight. She has gotten herself really messed up on drugs and really let herself go.

WorldTrvlr
04-09-07, 15:44
Gina was the one I saw mostly. I saw Great too, before she got messed up on drugs. And, once, the owner (the one that turned up missing) cut my hair and it lasted until after hours. By that time, Gina had left and I pouted for not being able to get a massage. She asked if I would stay around while she changed and closed up. Sure I said. I waited in the waiting room and when she was done she came in and gave me a quick bj. I was hooked on the place. I went back in a few weeks and the door was locked. I went back on a reg basis trying to find her open and no luck. Then once I was in Vestavia and stopped at this haircut place and there she was. I asked her about Gina and she said she couldn't talk about her and acted real closed up about everything. She didn't cut my hair this time. But anyway, it was about 3 months later I saw the reports about her missing. Strange.

A lot happened after they were busted. Some made the papers some didn't. "Gina" vanished along with client lists in both hard copy and disk form. As for "Lauren". She is still around and some what straight. She has gotten herself really messed up on drugs and really let herself go.

Steven Summers
04-11-07, 15:38
I am a little tired of the usual haunts (.e.g. Visions, Fantasia, etc.). I noticed the new place David's Showgirls. Is it worth the trip? I checked it out during the day and everyone seemed friendly and the atmosphere was laid back. How is the evening action? Of course, there are better days than others. I appreciate the help.

Grate Big
04-12-07, 09:56
I am a little tired of the usual haunts (.e.g. Visions, Fantasia, etc.). I noticed the new place David's Showgirls. Is it worth the trip?

I am sure that this new place is completely legal and does not cross the line between entertainment and vice, Officer Summers.

Steven Summers
04-12-07, 13:11
I am sure that this new place is completely legal and does not cross the line between entertainment and vice, Officer Summers.Yes, I am new. Yes, I know the rules. I wouldn't ask that kind of question out in the open. My basic question was is it a nice club (i.e. prettiness of the girls, clientele, etc.). Nothing more, nothing less.

The women at Visions and Fantasia are pretty, but the place can be a meat grinder sometimes. (excuse the pun) I would usually hangout at the Silver Dollar when I came to town. There were one or two dancers that were nice. The place wasn't to crowded. You could go in after work and watch some TV, play some cards, and look at some pretty ladies. Well, the last time I went in there a few months ago, well let's just say that it has changed. There were cops outside the club and I didn't even go in. I tried again a few weeks later and everyone was standing outside because of fire. The previous dancers are not there anymore. I saw one at a different club and she remarked on how the club had gone downhill.

So I have no nefarious motives. I just want to find a regular place that is not where EVERYONE goes. David's is off the beaten path. It is clean and the staff is very friendly. I just wanted some general insider information, that's all.

Sorry, if I set off some alarms. I like this forum. Thanks.

Prowler7
04-12-07, 15:42
That is a good one Grate..I was thinking the same thing.

BigBill
04-12-07, 15:56
It's not unlike Visions and Jimmy's, except that they do book the occasional feature dancer. It's not exactly new; the location on 53 has been a strip club under various names for a number of years.

Prowler7
04-12-07, 16:55
They have alot of tennessee talent come up on the weekends, some are extremely good looking...but beware they are pro's when it comes to playing you for whats in your wallet..you will get a good lap dance, alot of promises, but nothing else....and like was said before they do have some featured dancers come in that put on a pretty good shows.

Bamadude
04-12-07, 19:20
It's not unlike Visions and Jimmy's, except that they do book the occasional feature dancer. It's not exactly new; the location on 53 has been a strip club under various names for a number of years.The one thing I do know about it is the same that guy owns Jimmy's own's David's Dreamgirls.

http://www.davidsdreamgirls.com/

Bamadude
04-12-07, 19:41
It's not unlike Visions and Jimmy's, except that they do book the occasional feature dancer. It's not exactly new; the location on 53 has been a strip club under various names for a number of years.The one thing I do know about it is the same that guy owns Jimmy's own's David's Dreamgirls.

http://www.davidsdreamgirls.com/

http://www.jimmyslounge.com/

Bama Fan
04-12-07, 21:53
Just out of curiosity, is Steven Summers your real name?

Bammadog
04-12-07, 23:40
Is Cheetah's Place/Pleasers still around? I know it used to be near Visions, has it moved.

Bully
04-13-07, 08:41
Is Cheetah's Place/Pleasers still around? I know it used to be near Visions, has it moved.www.pleasersdayspa.com

Steven Summers
04-13-07, 09:41
I appreciate the feedback. Sometimes the clubs have pictures of the ladies, but "David's" only had the upcoming features. Again, I appreciate the input.

Yes this is my real name as well as Greg Harper, Tony Snow, Fred Jamieson, etc. :-) It is just easier for me to remember a name as my persona on the internet than a moniker such as bgdave459.

P.S. - If I was a "smart" vice, I'd post great spots for SW, or maybe even start a thread. I would put a cop that fit the description on the street and just wait for the first poor newbie to get caught. Fishing is often easier than tracking and hunting. Just a thought. :-))

BigBill
04-13-07, 10:52
Is Cheetah's Place/Pleasers still around? I know it used to be near Visions, has it moved.

Pleasers is now in some trailers next door to David's Dreamgirls on AL 53 (Jordan Lane/Ardmore Hwy) north of town.

--Bill

Mr Nick
04-13-07, 10:54
Thought I'd mention a few words about a young lady I have seen from Bama Friends. Jessica is her name. 26 years old or so, very pretty face, red hair with sprinkling of freckles. Very sweet girl, has class and makes you feel at home. Id recommend her.

Bama Fan
04-13-07, 21:04
OK, I have an idea. How many times have one of us guys taken one for the team and come back and gave a report? More than I can count for sure. Now I think it is time to put the suspicions about Steven's day job to rest once and for all. I think it time for one of the ladies to step forward and take one for the team. Then she can report back to us mongers whether or not Steven is for real. Of course there is no need to provide a "preformance review" on Steven.

I appreciate the feedback. Sometimes the clubs have pictures of the ladies, but "David's" only had the upcoming features. Again, I appreciate the input.

Yes this is my real name as well as Greg Harper, Tony Snow, Fred Jamieson, etc. :-) It is just easier for me to remember a name as my persona on the internet than a moniker such as bgdave459.

P.S. - If I was a "smart" vice, I'd post great spots for SW, or maybe even start a thread. I would put a cop that fit the description on the street and just wait for the first poor newbie to get caught. Fishing is often easier than tracking and hunting. Just a thought. :-))

Yayeeya
04-14-07, 01:12
Well actually more than a few years ago, a x-girlfriend and I went to the old dream girls I think it was called and picked up a hottie one night, ah the good ole days. Went fishin at visions last week, first time in there in a long time, business sure isn't the same as it used to be. One cutie caught my eye, gonna work on her, we'll see what happens. Been down the SW routes, notta for me, bad timing.

Steven Summers
04-16-07, 09:15
OK, I have an idea. How many times have one of us guys taken one for the team and come back and gave a report? More than I can count for sure. Now I think it is time to put the suspicions about Steven's day job to rest once and for all. I think it time for one of the ladies to step forward and take one for the team. Then she can report back to us mongers whether or not Steven is for real. Of course there is no need to provide a "preformance review" on Steven.I wholeheartedly agree!! Anything to help a friend. :-) Although I will be doing my taxes today so I may be a little short. If anyone is willng to accept tips in the form of my "projected" tax refund for next year, I would appreciate it. Of course, past performance is not a guarantee of future earnings. :-))

Mann Bama
04-17-07, 09:30
http://www.hsvcity.com/police/News%20Releases%202007/News_Release%2004_16_07.htm

I dont recognize many of them at all.

Mann Bama
04-17-07, 09:38
Also it says that a 16 year old SW was arrested as well.

FYI

Dirtball
04-17-07, 15:39
LOL The sixteen year old was probably bait, and they just put her in there to make it seem legit.

Hsv Monger
04-17-07, 16:07
After reading the arrest posting, I saw that Tabitha got hit with prostitution and cocaine possession. Damn, I hate that for her.

She has ALWAYS given me great service and I will miss her greatly. Thought she was still in jail, but guess she will be there for awhile now.

A few months ago, there were rumors that she had AIDS. I know she doesn't, but her picture also shows that she has put weight on by being a guest of the city/county. Guess she will be even healthier by the time she gets out on these charges.

Glad they didn't get Candida in the Knight area. Also missed Debbie off Gov near the PO. Haven't seen Dierdre around lately. Probably still in jail on the crack charges. I'm gonna have to call her mom again to find out for sure, because I sure do miss her.

I was tempted to go on safari last night, and I'm now glad I just stayed home. I recognize some of the ladies, but other than Tabitha, have only picked up 2 of them over the years. I ain't telling who either, because by the looks of these pictures, I would have to wonder why I did.

Stay safe out there, my fellow hunters of the quivering quims and thirsty throats. LOL

Grate Big
04-17-07, 16:20
Also it says that a 16 year old SW was arrested as well.

That's scary. Her picture is not there (nor should it be). I'd hate to think it's anyone I've ever dated!

Prowler7
04-17-07, 16:35
That's scary. Her picture is not there (nor should it be). I'd hate to think it's anyone I've ever dated!I wonder how the dudes got busted.

WinSomeLoseSome
04-18-07, 16:37
anybody seen her?

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/ers/308111346.html

http://d.im.craigslist.org/m9/dX/MjME5q90rHXjkAABvJVpsXV8gEYs.jpg

Chuck G
04-18-07, 19:16
No Winsome but I would be willing to drive down from Nashville and TOFTT with that lady just in hopes it was more than a simple massage.

Later

Sgt Lurker
04-18-07, 20:09
anybody seen her?

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/ers/308111346.html

http://d.im.craigslist.org/m9/dX/MjME5q90rHXjkAABvJVpsXV8gEYs.jpgI will be in town next week for several days and sent her an e-mail. I received an auto reply and the last paragraph reads:

"First, let's get an appointment set up. My electronic form helps organize requests and weed out fakers, so I'll need you to fill it out. It only takes a sec! Here's a link: http://*******.com/f6966"

That URL takes you to AbsoluteAgency Dating Service which is another useless Adult Friend Finder type site.

I'll keep hunting!

SGT Lurker (Atlanta Board)

Bully
04-18-07, 20:24
I will be in town next week for several days and sent her an e-mail. I received an auto reply and the last paragraph reads:

"First, let's get an appointment set up. My electronic form helps organize requests and weed out fakers, so I'll need you to fill it out. It only takes a sec! Here's a link: http://*******.com/f6966"

That URL takes you to AbsoluteAgency Dating Service which is another useless Adult Friend Finder type site.

I'll keep hunting!

SGT Lurker (Atlanta Board)Generally, if you don't see a local phone number, or if they don't mention something specific about the town they're posting under, then it's a scam just phishing for email addresses.

MoeShempLarry
04-18-07, 21:38
If think about it. Can tell from that photo that is OVER 21. Plus, can tell by the photo that is NOT a regular provider in h'ville. The regular ones are known.

Can also tell that IF a young 21 y-o REALLY looked half decent, would NOT go showing a photo, right?

Were taken in and thinking w/ the worng head, sweetie. (teasing with cha)

Father Mike
04-19-07, 19:26
just a word about cl girls, the real ones:

i've moved up north but still watch the huntsville board as i get back to town time to time. cl is the hot thing in the area i live but also draws a lot of le attention for stings.

in chicago, a local news agency did a sting similiar to the one you've seen on national tv about internet predators solicting **** girls. the hobbiest pulls up looking for a relaxing time and gets a mic and camera stuck in his face. they reversed it on the girls and set up an outcall location and made appointments with the girls. girls would show up and again, lights, camera, action. this all blew up when 15 and 16 year old providers were arrested.

in the town i presently live in, undercover le are making appointments with cl providers and busting them regularly. cell phone records are taken and customers arrested. they have also used a nice looking lady to place an add and run a sting on hobbyist to great success.

cl can be a great thing but danger abounds. you have a good thing in huntsville with regular providers who don't cause a lot of drama in town. make sure you appreciate them.

keep it safe,

father mike

Max #01
04-19-07, 20:22
You have a good thing in Huntsville with regular providers who don't cause a lot of drama in town. Make sure you appreciate them.

Keep it SAFE,

Father Mike

Father Mike,

I agree 100%. Like you, I no longer get to Huntsville any more on a regular basis. I don't think I've seen another part of the US where there is an ample supply of ladies available at incredibly reasonable who are real, fun, honest, and ethical. By playing it cool, everyone stays below the radar. Huntsville has quality independents and agencies who make sure they don't have an age problem. Now, for the other 49 states...

Doinker
04-28-07, 09:50
Happened to look at Top Notch's website. Advertised as all new attendants, two who "transfered" from illusions. I'm assuming the girls still on the website are gone, including allison. Should be interesting to see how long it takes her to resurface.