Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Blubalz
12-20-06, 10:17
Cally needed a place

Cally
12-20-06, 12:00
Cally needed a placeThanks Blubalz,

I wasn't sure if I should thank you or not, as now I feel obligated to go to the strip club again and that's gonna cost bank again. No really thanks, I am going back on their specials night, which is Thursday.

Cally
12-21-06, 20:59
Well I went back today, their specials day, and it was nowhere near as good as my previous visit, and I didn't spend anywhere near as much money. I may go back, but more likely will try some of L.A, Cof I. clubs first.

Cally
01-05-07, 02:18
Well I gave it another try, had a couple of lapdances from some hotties, then had a 30 min v.i.p with Nadia, a young small Latina. After spending so much time in the amps of the I.E, these strip clubs just aren't nasty enough for me. I found myself waiting for the 30 mins to be over. I'm sure there are nastier dancers but I have a difficult time saying no to women when they pester.

Qeast
01-24-07, 22:39
After years of hearing about this place, I finally decided to give it a try. I know that I spent way too much money--but I might not come back again for a very long time. Topless lapdances were $25 each. Tried several girls: (2x25) (1x25) (2x25) (1x25) (1x25). "Near-beer" was $5 a mug (2x5). Entrance fee was $15. The waitress asked if I was interested in buying the lady a drink everytime I was with someone, but she and the dancer took the decline nicely. The dancers each asked me if I wanted to do a VIP. I commented to one, "According to Chris Rock, there is no sex in the champaign room". She replied, "That's why we don't call it the Champaign room". (But that's another story.)

Got Azn Fever
12-20-07, 06:41
After years of driving by the place, decided to check it out. A little tired of the other clubs in the area, too pushy at time (constantly hustling drinks/dances or both). A pleasant change of scenery, reminded me of how Babydolls in Pomona was before it change into Bare N Legal.

5 Girls working, All Latinas all full figured to say the least, definitely curves.
Your money will definitely go a long way here.

Chatted w/ the 2 youngest, Satine & Mara. Cute girls w/ lots of personality. Both were natural C, soft and kissable.

YMMV, but w/ Satine being new to dancing was not shy about being hands on during the VIP.

Good experience overall. Definitely not the most elegant of clubs, has a rough exterior but warm personality if one can see through it all. A nice change of scenery. Will be going back

Seventy1
10-20-08, 11:14
Any info on the tropical club in upland?

Been there and wanted to see what girls are recomended.

Black Treechas
10-24-08, 17:12
Diamonds on Foothill gets five star rating from me. Its a few blocks west of Cherry. I always considered private dances a waste of good money. These were excellent.

Real good action at the rail of the dance floor for just the mandatory dollar bill tips. In the cave, its $30 per song for the full montey. And its no holds barred.
PM if you have lots of posts and want the details.

I highly recommend the blond from Brazil, best dance with no attitude.

As for the others, there is plenty to be had from the others, but they try to milk you for more money, saving most of the goodies for the 2nd or third song.

Worst attitude was the full figure latina, I hate being asked for a tip before the dance even begins. I won't donate to her retirement fund ever again.

Fuck Tramps
10-24-08, 18:35
Diamonds on Foothill gets five star rating from me. Its a few blocks west....About how musch did it cost total for how much fun?

Black Treechas
10-27-08, 04:44
About how musch did it cost total for how much fun?

At the rail of the dance floor, you get two handfuls for a one dollar tip, and a few touches elsewhere.

In the Cave, its $30 per song. How much you spend is how long you last (and how much you have of course).

Black Treechas
10-30-08, 06:54
Went to Diamonds again tonight, bought lap dances with two.

A big thumbs down to Precious, she is latina but looks asian. She is a hands off kind of person

A big thumbs up to the gal with red hair. She is young, giggly, and bubbly...sorry I did not get her name. Had three straight dances with her, like the cereal...snap, crackle, and then Pop.

It was fun, but I'm wondering if there are any places where the lap dances are totally private to everyone, even the others getting lap dances at the same time. Anyone know of places in which you and the lady go into their own private room, with the door closed?

BlackMask
10-30-08, 11:00
Went to Diamonds again tonight, bought lap dances with two.

A big thumbs down to Precious, she is latina but looks asian. She is a hands off kind of person

A big thumbs up to the gal with red hair. She is young, giggly, and bubbly...sorry I did not get her name. Had three straight dances with her, like the cereal...snap, crackle, and then Pop.

It was fun, but I'm wondering if there are any places where the lap dances are totally private to everyone, even the others getting lap dances at the same time. Anyone know of places in which you and the lady go into their own private room, with the door closed?The only place I know that is remotely like that is Tropical Lei in up

Member0071
01-14-09, 08:34
First report guys. Don't bash it too hard if I'm not thorough enough. Oh and I'm not sure if TL post belongs here but there are no SC reports for pomona. Please move it as necessary Jackson.

Went to TL earlier tonight.

First time to this club. Was suprised at how small it was compared to Deja Vu in ontario.

Had a. 25 lap dance from a hot little latina spinner with a/b cups and a nice round ass. I forgot her name. Good mileage. Went to the VIP where I got a HJ that was only ok. A bit too mechanical. Being the noob that I am, I forgot to negotiate before heading in there. Cost me $$! I just got too excited from the lap dance I suppose.

After getting my seat back my little drink that cost me 5 bucks was gone. Just complaining cause I really wanted it LOL. Redheaded dancer going by sin/synn offered a dance. Only didn't partake because I needed to recover. Next dancer who came by was this really hot brunette MILF. Body was a 9 but face was a 5/6. Would have gotten a lap dance but was still just taking it easy.

Would not repeat with the same girl but will definitely be back to TL for synn or the MILF. Also one more dancer that caught my eye was a tall blonde with black streaks with some piercings on nose and lip, C/D cups. Any info regarding their VIP would be appreciated for my next trip there.

BTW all. 25 topless lap dances were on the back wall booths which I thought was way too open for everyone to see. Then again it wasn't a bad thing to see a bit of a dancers skills without paying for it.

Total damage was $$.45
.15 cover
.05 drink
.25 ld
$$ VIP+HJ

I'm pretty sure I overpaid. It was a lesson to think with my big head not the little one. Oh well at least it was fun and got my rocks off. Should I have expected to get extras from just paying the 120 for VIP?

Member0071
01-17-09, 13:23
Does no one go to TL anymore or is it being posted somewhere else? Sigh, and here I was all excited to finally post something on here.

Billy Joe
01-29-09, 04:32
http://www.dailybulletin.com/search/ci_11550604?IADID=Search-www.dailybulletin.com-www.dailybulletin.com

Funfunfun69
02-07-09, 02:48
http://www.dailybulletin.com/search/ci_11550604?IADID=Search-www.dailybulletin.com-www.dailybulletin.com

Interesting article.

Flesh is going to be open soon as a topless bar with alcohol and a kitchen.

BlackMask
02-07-09, 03:51
Interesting article.

Flesh is going to be open soon as a topless bar with alcohol and a kitchen.It would be nice to finally have a local titty bar, but I have a feeling the city will do everything in it's power to shut it down again.

Theconnoisseur
03-17-09, 18:54
So out on a job hunt passed by flesh showclub and saw cars and we are now open display. Had to stop and see what was going on. Not much dancers there. Saw three hotties applying though, two black and one latina. Anywho got one airdance by this black girl. No touching by either party, after song must put money in glass that is on chair, and area is lighted up. Nothing exciting at all. According to her once the case is finished up it should ease up. She said Grand opening is supposed to be this weekend. Might have to come back and see if there is any difference.

Black Treechas
03-18-09, 10:41
Went last night, was very dissapointed.
Wasted time and $ on the $30.00 lap dances.

Angel, petite ebony lady - only contact permitted was above the waist. And only with hands.

Passion - a very tall white gal...hispanic maybe. Had to keep hands above waist. I did get suckered into a 2nd dance from her, with the promise of some DATY for the 2nd...but that was not allowed to happen.

I would not reccommend either one of these.

For some folks, the above might seem ok. But I got spoiled on my first visits there, so the bar got raised...so to speak.

My two favorites were not there. Hopefully they will be when I ever go back.

Radische
03-21-09, 03:21
So out on a job hunt passed by flesh showclub and saw cars and we are now open display. Had to stop and see what was going on. Not much dancers there. Saw three hotties applying though, two black and one latina. Anywho got one airdance by this black girl. No touching by either party, after song must put money in glass that is on chair, and area is lighted up. Nothing exciting at all. According to her once the case is finished up it should ease up. She said Grand opening is supposed to be this weekend. Might have to come back and see if there is any difference.Not much will be happening at Flesh for a while. The San Bernardino City Attorney is after the club owner and is just looking for the smallest excuse to arrest anybody, including customers at this location. So if you're looking for a bust in the mouth, you might get the bust, but it will be to your whole body. Bars will be in your future.

Billy Joe
04-02-09, 01:54
Not much will be happening at Flesh for a while. The San Bernardino City Attorney is after the club owner and is just looking for the smallest excuse to arrest anybody, including customers at this location. So if you're looking for a bust in the mouth, you might get the bust, but it will be to your whole body. Bars will be in your future.Flesh club (S. B.)/Tropical Lei (Upland)/hawaiian (Indudtry) Are all hot! Hot! Hot! Right now. The former owner/manager just plead guilty for one charge Of trying to do a Mother daughter act. The problem was that the daughter was 9 years old. Another problem was that the mother was really a Cop pretending to be the gilrs mother. He drove all the way to Co. To get this. Oh and they are extraditing him to Co. Also. Heres a link to the local paper (it's not a current issue) Having said how hot the places are I think a lot of the parking lot empty-ness is the customers want to go elsewhere after hearing the news. I know I wouldn't want to support an almost child molester. This wasn't something just pinned on him, he broke down saying how he loves them that young and that he feels good now that it's out in the open. Makes me think about the Col. On Boogie nights when he was in jail. Onlt the Col. Just wanted to look at them. The owner of these places wanted to go rough-rod on a 9 year old girl.

Billy Joe
04-02-09, 02:02
Interesting article.

Flesh is going to be open soon as a topless bar with alcohol and a kitchen.It eems like you could care less about supporting a child molester.

Funfunfun69
04-02-09, 22:44
It eems like you could care less about supporting a child molester.

You sound retarded. I was simply stating facts. Stick your head up your ass.
I've never been to the club. If people want to go there thats up to them.

Vitrea
11-26-09, 13:14
I went there on Saturday night at 8 PM and stayed there till 9:30. It was a bit early and the girls were still coming in. I asked the door man for a break as drove quite a dstance to get here, I am from out of town and I usually go Hawaii Theater (HT) operated by same owner. He could not cut me a deal but gave me a free pass for the next time....which I used to get into HT the next day.

The palce is weird with the same high benches with your feet dangling, but unlike HT there is no high back chair blocking the row where you get dances so it very "open". The quality when I was there was low. 13 girls working and there was only one 9. lot of girls came and sat nect to me and the waitresses were bugging me for girl drinks. Which I refuse for still is a pain. I finally gave in and had a drink with Felicity. She is a tall blonde with a gib behind and a decent body and face. The dances n the floor are $25! She agreed to 2 for $40 and they were absolutely dull. I wasted $40. I should not have bargained and I would have wasted only $25.

The 9 was too busy and another 8 was also too busy. I did not want to leave without another try so I waited by the dressing room and tagged Electra. She is an 8 face and body, all natural and VERY friendly. I chatted with her for two minutes and I had a good feeling. I took her straight to VIP for $120 for 3 songs. It was awesome.

Overall, it ended well but expensive. I would think twice about going there regularly. The only way I can see doing it is that if you have a regular or two, get a free entrance card from them and take them straight to VIP. More on HT in that forum

BTW, Anyone been to Flesh in San Bernadino?

Radische
11-27-09, 03:08
I went there on Saturday night at 8 PM and stayed there till 9:30. It was a bit early and the girls were still coming in. I asked the door man for a break as drove quite a dstance to get here, I am from out of town and I usually go Hawaii Theater (HT) operated by same owner. He could not cut me a deal but gave me a free pass for the next time....which I used to get into HT the next day.

The palce is weird with the same high benches with your feet dangling, but unlike HT there is no high back chair blocking the row where you get dances so it very "open". The quality when I was there was low. 13 girls working and there was only one 9. lot of girls came and sat nect to me and the waitresses were bugging me for girl drinks. Which I refuse for still is a pain. I finally gave in and had a drink with Felicity. She is a tall blonde with a gib behind and a decent body and face. The dances n the floor are $25! She agreed to 2 for $40 and they were absolutely dull. I wasted $40. I should not have bargained and I would have wasted only $25.

The 9 was too busy and another 8 was also too busy. I did not want to leave without another try so I waited by the dressing room and tagged Electra. She is an 8 face and body, all natural and VERY friendly. I chatted with her for two minutes and I had a good feeling. I took her straight to VIP for $120 for 3 songs. It was awesome.

Overall, it ended well but expensive. I would think twice about going there regularly. The only way I can see doing it is that if you have a regular or two, get a free entrance card from them and take them straight to VIP. More on HT in that forum

BTW, Anyone been to Flesh in San Bernadino?Going across the street, and for less money, too!

Vitrea
11-27-09, 13:33
Going across the street, and for less money, too!

Thank you much. That is why I love this forum.

Boss, what is the name of the place? Another SC or an MP? May be I will try that today. PM me if you prefer.

Vitrea

Radische
11-28-09, 03:24
Thank you much. That is why I love this forum.

Boss, what is the name of the place? Another SC or an MP? May be I will try that today. PM me if you prefer.

VitreaDon't remember the names. Both massage. One upstairs. One downstairs. Both are fun places.

Member #3980
11-29-09, 05:30

BTW, Anyone been to Flesh in San Bernadino?

Vitrea, I had a question about your VIP room visit since I've never actually been to the VIP room here or at any club. You said it was $120 for 3 songs... clubs play songs for about 2.5 mins, so basically you paid $120 for 7.5 mins of nude lap dances?

Vitrea
12-05-09, 06:28
Vitrea, I had a question about your VIP room visit since I've never actually been to the VIP room here or at any club. You said it was $120 for 3 songs... clubs play songs for about 2.5 mins, so basically you paid $120 for 7.5 mins of nude lap dances?

Dude, you are making me feel bad by putting it that way :-) Yes, it is around 9 minutes for $120. They will sit and chat with you before you go into VIP, if you like. These are high contact dances though. Most guys don't need more than 9 minutes to be HAPPY.

Vitrea
12-05-09, 06:30
Don't remember the names. Both massage. One upstairs. One downstairs. Both are fun places.

I think you might be referring to Brazilian and Paradise MPs on Foothill, a block east of Tropical.

Vitrea
12-05-09, 06:47
TL dancer. Tall blonde. Decent face but great body (my type) but she has some ink on her though, which I don't mind. She spent a lot of time on the couch with me, which I am not used to. I generally have less time than money, so I tend to get down to business. This time I relaxed and let her massage me. She is friendly. Promised me and delivered great service without expectations of a tip. Not as talented a Electra but very close. Highly recommend.

P.S> if you do go to VIP at TL or HT, make sure you ask for a free pass for next time. Certainly worth it

Member1115
04-13-10, 00:07
Anyone know where in the SoCal area there is a Gothic Strip Club?

I know in San Frisco there is a club in which its all about chicks dancing to metal, goth, punk, etc. Not to mention the attire that goes with the whole scene.

Any feedback much, much appreciated.

Black Treechas
04-28-10, 01:59
I reccommend destiny for a private dance.

I reccommend passion as one not to have a private dance with. Of course, your milage may vary.

Black Treechas
04-28-10, 02:05
I was in another club on sunday night, talked with one and exchanged cell phone numbers. She said she'd get in touch when she got off. Low and behold, she actually showed up at my motel room in the wee hours. That is a first for me. And a great first...

I rate her 5 stars......and seven planets......and four solar systems....and three galaxies. She was fantastic in all catagories, damage was $.

For protection, details only to the most senior of members through IM's...even then I might not respond.

Why am I posting then? Well, this is the first time I ever got a dancer to contact me after hours, despite all my previous attempts. Just want to let you know, sometimes it does happen.

P.S. The club was NOT diamonds. I know I posted about it also, and Destiniy is top notch...but there was not much talent there other than her, so I left early.

Black Treechas
05-10-10, 03:26
Things are picking up at the private dances...with a few dancers, everything is now on the menu.

But be careful. Just like left overs in your frig, if something smells bad, you shouldn't eat it. And a good rule of thumb is, if you wouldn't eat it, it's probably best not to fuck it, either.

Grendel3
07-03-10, 23:32
I have been going to Lei for over 15 years and it has always been a fs establishment; YMMV.

I have found that if I sit at the rail for a while dishing out a few ones I get a chance to meet and greet the ladies. The ladies that allow extras at the rail have moved up the list on who I will venture into the VIP room with. The select few that will take the time to sit and talk will move higher up on my list of possibilities. The topless dance is also a big tell on who I will accept an invitation from and venture into the VIP room.

I would suggest that you be polite with the ladies when you haggle, the VIP room price is pretty firm but what is on the menu is negotiable. Some ladies will try to up the price once they get Jr. in their hand. Keep this in mind; once jr is in her hand your negotiating skills are generally compromised. They are good with their vague language of “will make you happy” the idea is to pin it down in a vague polite manner.

YMMV on any given day I only venture into the place a couple times a year and have yet to meet the same lady twice.

Side note: have ventured into a few of the clubs in this area over the years this one wound up on my it a sure thing list a long time ago.

I know this can be a pain to go through compared to what I read is involved with MP but at this time I am thinking it is fun to get the extras at the rail and I get to choose the lady (very young spinner) that catches my eye instead of getting the lady that walks into the room as in may cases I have read with the MP’s

I just recently found this site I am now reading up on the MP in this area. I have a few questions but it seems that newbies don’t get to ask questions; don’t worry I understand why this is. Anyway this is more than enough for a first post.

DropFrame
07-21-10, 21:41
Rialto strip club linked to police sex probe
Monday 07-19-2010 8:11pm PT

RIALTO - Internal investigators are probing claims that police officers were having sex on duty with employees of a popular strip club on Riverside Avenue, authorities said Monday.

"We've got confirmation that employees of the Spearmint Rhino were involved with officers in our department," Police Chief Mark Kling said.

Nancy Holtgreve, a 37-year-old server at the club, told the department in May that she had sex with Officer James Dobbs three times last year at the Rialto Police Benefit Association's union hall after she left work and while Dobbs was on duty.

Holtgreve said she and her co-workers after shifts frequently met Dobbs and other officers at a nearby 24-hour restaurant.

Neither police nor Holtgreve would confirm whether the other Spearmint Rhino employees were exotic dancers.

Holtgreve said she brought the allegations to the department because she feared for her safety when Dobbs allegedly abused and threatened her after she demanded he pay child support for their three-month-old son.

Phone messages to Dobbs though the union, at the police station and on his personal voicemail were not returned Monday.

"We know where Nancy works," Kling said. "We have talked to a number of people in this investigation and the investigation has taken us to a business and some homes."

Four officers have been placed on paid administrative leave while the department conducts an internal investigation.

Kling would

not confirm the names of the officers on leave, citing the investigation.

Councilman Ed Scott, who owns a different downtown bar, said Monday he had heard rumors from his patrons that women who work at the Spearmint Rhino were involved with Rialto police officers.

"For about a week, that's what I had heard," Scott said.

Scott said he was very concerned about the allegations of officer misconduct.

"I'm concerned that a small group of them would be involved in any conduct like that with employees of any business," he said. "It certainly isn't the Spearmint Rhino's fault."

Kathy Vercher, the club's president and chief operating officer, said she was not aware of the investigation and did not want to comment.

The president of the Rialto police union said Monday he, too, was unaware of any misconduct at the union hall.

"I can unequivocally tell you that I've had no knowledge of that happening at the union hall," Sgt. Richard Royce said. "That's not what the hall is for. I do not condone and my membership doesn't condone that kind of activity."

Dobbs sometimes wanted to have sex at the union hall, where there were at least two beds, Holtgreve alleges.

Royce said there are beds in the hall, but those are for officers who need to rest after working double or graveyard shifts.

The hall, which is located near Ayala Drive and Base Line, is generally used by officers during off-shift activities and official union business, Royce said.

Royce said every union member has a key to the building, and "a lot" of city employees have one too.

But the union, in light of the allegations, has authorized funding for security upgrades that include new locks and potentially a surveillance system, he said.

"When this came to my attention, we took immediate steps to prevent it from happening," Royce said, but added: "I'm not saying it happened."

Only union members will continue to have a key or code to enter the building, Royce said.

"That's what they pay their dues for," he said.

James Morris
09-10-10, 00:41
Sorry for the late report... but I stopped by Tropical Lei a couple of weeks ago while in Cali for business. I came in around 1 pm on a Monday and the place was dead. There was one other customer and 5 women. 2 were solid 8s but they wanted $$$ for everything. I ended up taking a solid 6 with long brown hair, few tats, small store bought c's, and a light tan to the VIP booth. Can't remember her name but I believe it starts with a D. I was a little nervous about the upsell as we agreed to $.2 for everything. Once in the back, she held up to her end of the bargain. Started with a nice lapper that turned into CBJ and several FS positions. My friend mentioned this is the sister club to HT in COI and is supposedly known for lower prices, but overall I'd say it was about the same compared to my one visit in HT. The drink hustle was also high for the dancers.

JM

Black Treechas
09-18-10, 16:06
Was there last week. Odyssy is one to take in the back room, your digits and tounge will be permitted everywhere.
Ruby is tall black gal, she will bounce on your lap and crush your balls. With Ruby, your dick will be permitted everywhere. But IMHO, she needs to go say HY- to GENE. She'll hand out digits if interested

Majasa
09-27-10, 01:59
I can't believe I went back last night after two years and the back couches are still the same one's, all ratty with the stuffing coming out! Ewww! The club was slow and the talent was poor for a Saturday night, but there was one cute petite Latina named Destiny.

Was there last week. Odyssy is one to take in the back room, your digits and tounge will be permitted everywhere.
Ruby is tall black gal, she will bounce on your lap and crush your balls. With Ruby, your dick will be permitted everywhere. But IMHO, she needs to go say HY- to GENE. She'll hand out digits if interested

Thedon69
09-27-10, 02:26
Went about 2 weeks ago late sat night. Destiny's cute but only butt grabbing is allowed in the back lap dance area- plus she was very sweaty. Not cool.

There was one FINE latina with reading glasses. Maybe 22-24, long black hair, very hot. Got there late so didn't get a chance to get a dance.

Ruby is annoying- she didn't stop bugging me and kept giving hints that she's down. And she's a 2-3 on looks.

I can't believe I went back last night after two years and the back couches are still the same one's, all ratty with the stuffing coming out! Ewww! The club was slow and the talent was poor for a Saturday night, but there was one cute petite Latina named Destiny.

Dirk Diggler
10-02-10, 12:47
Made it back to TL after nearly more than 5 years. Suprisingly, still the same. Beautiful girls w smoking hit bodies. My favorite was Vanity. She looked 25 yrs old w some soft "baby fat" but nice thick body. Looked white or Latina mix. I did not partake in any lap dances or vip. I was offered what i believe was FS. I asked "whats included" & she showed me a condom in her purse. Still, at $200 to $300 for less than 10min VIP thats a rip off. I kindly declined but I surely enjoyed groping the girls on stage at the tip bar for a $1 buck tip. They didnt seem to mind. :)

Thedon69
10-02-10, 14:57
Stopped by the Rhino about a month ago during a week night; not too bad. Good handful of options (was a little hesitant because of the recent news about 5. 0 getting pinched but why not check it out.

I totally kept my eye on this fine, lean latina with long dark brown/black hair and huuuge knockers, about DD bolt ons. She was very athletic with lean muscles. Nothing too much or ugly but just right. She came up pretty aggressively and asked for a dance and immediately said you can touch anywhere papi. Shit I was game!

So we went to the back for a VIP and her name was Nadine, she did an amazing dance and I immediately grabbed and sucked on those wonderful tits. Not too hard so they felt great. She started rubbing my shaft and she let me finger penetrate her for a while. Then all of a sudden she stood up and shoved her Y in my face! Caught me off gaurd but I loved it and began to eat it! Smelled and tasted clean and amazing.

I was soo arroused. She then pulled the man out and began to rub one out. Literally! I was soo into it I accidentally shot her in the chest! Haha, I felt soo bad. She was suprised but wasn't upset. I respectfully apologized and she still finished the dance! What a girl! She was very sweet and nice. I can't wait to go back!

Total damage was $70 (I was told the VIP was. 6, but I didn't realize it was a 4 song special and the price was $80 but all I had was $70 and she was totally fine with it. Yes I agree that it's some damage just for a tease, but it's the quality you pay for, and she was quality.

NoShame2010
10-08-10, 11:21
I came in early on the night shift for the first time.

Entrance was $14 which I thought was inexpensive for SR and it included a drink (I get my drink at the bar to save on the tip, hah! AND a $0.15 topless voucher. Amazing, I couldn't leave without getting a lap, and it's a free lap.

Decor is Spearmint Rhino fantastic. Real fireplace, lots of seating, great contrast of dark and very bright lighting (in one of the couches. Rhino does have great decor.

Sandy-skinny, Palm Springs dirty blonde chic with 2 pigtails, kept asking "Why? " when I turned down dances, not so pretty face, reminds me of a meth addict.

Nicolette-brown hair brunette in red outfit, young 20 y. Are. From UCR, Riverside, cute face, good body, kept bugging about how I should keep getting laps.

Natalie-cocoa black chic with glasses, used to work at Hustler, topless, and then Rhino for about a year.

Shyanne-blonde chic that looks exactly like former zbone DOM Meridian from Frisky Kitty (RIP to the FK, if she's aged abit; this chic's, from Redlands, been at Rialto for 10 years, holy shit. Has 3 kids, a 1,8, 12 year old. Pretty face, but it's prolly all the makeup and glitter. Body's fit, but has taken a beating. Has a degree though in business so at least she's got that and I could see how stripping is more lucrative.

Brooke-brunette, brown hair, skinny.

Essence-tall black chic.

Misty-Megan Fox (very pretty face, black hair, but if she gained 50 pounds.

Layha-looks like Dahlia from DVCOI, if taller and cuter. Really pretty.

Priscilla-fat brunette who looks like porn star Michelle from MTV True Life, I'm addicted to Porn.

There was a few Latinas and a cute, petite blonde that came in later.

First time here so I might as well go all the way. Got a 4-for-1 in the Fantasy room for $0.80, no tip, with Misty. NFZ south, unless with another $0.20 tip. WTH. NFZ with the lingua north. WTH. But pierced nipples do taste metallic. NO fun Mileage at all. Which is disappointing because the room is closed curtain, and there's a huge bed and a spacious couch where fun could be had.

But Misty was cool enough to stick around for quite a long time (until I said I had to bounce) to chat. I wanted intel on another dancer. I ain't cheap; I do my own intel work. Oh yeah, and Misty reads zbone. Word up Misty.

Damage was entrance, $0.14 + $.80 (fantasy dance, 4for1 special. $0.15 voucher. = $0.79. SRR could have potential but I like how COI mileage is had in COI. Misty's real cool. Misty, you ought to post on zbone, stop lurking and stalking! =the

NoShame2010
10-09-10, 02:29
DVO's decor looked great from outside, bright purple, great lighting. Inside, it looked tacky, especially with the Halloween decorations. Made me want to laugh and wonder what I was doing here. Looked like something from Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean.

Being it's Ontario, San Bernardino County, and not COI, the tip rail was high up enough so the dancers were away from the tippers.

There were couches on the main stage so it wasn't as private as DVCOI, where it's a separate room for the dances.

The girls looked alot younger and more petite, which I kinda liked, but I could see how BBW lovers would be disappointed. There was one short, petite (they're all short and petite and young looking at DVO, with the exception of one tall black chic) Latina girl with dark skin, a face like Eva Longoria, and a big ol' booty that was getting f'ucko'ed alot, being real popular with the guys.

Sugar-fat, white chic, with blonde streaks, I think; she was pushing around a customer in his chair.

Angie-reminds me of Angie Martinez. She was aggressive with her dance push to the point that I pushed back.

Exotic-cute, bottle-blonde chic with a great body, Latina like face.

Harmony-she looks like a very cute Lindsey Lohan with black hair or Czech porn star "Billy Raise"

Amber-reminds me of Amber Portwood from MTV's Teen Mom, if she dropped 100 lbs. And had a great body.

Julianna-Latin chic, long black hair, banging body, cute face, like a really cute Julissa Bermudez from MTV (and without the annoying voice)

0.20 to get in. Lapped a 3for1 on those couches out in the open for 0.20 with Harmony. Good grinding. She didn't take her top off. Being so used to COI, didn't expect bikini dances only. Good grindage, but NFZ south. SUCKS. She mentioned that there was a more private booth, but you have to buy at least 2 dances so 0.40 minimum. And she had a mandatory tip of 0.20 for her to get topless. WTH? I figure I try it out (good intel is expensive. The dances were in another section but it was still the same type of couches and still in that same part of the room. She also mentioned the 1.50 VIP upstairs for 30 minutes, but she had a mandatory tip of 0.50 to get topless. WTF?

Grindage got hotter and harder the 2nd. Round, but it was pretty wack being all bikini, with all these rules, and no fun mileage to be had. That's DVO in a nutshell for you guys.

Good intel is expensive!

Dirk Diggler
10-23-10, 10:27
Stopped at SR rialto on a Friday 5pm. It was DEAD. The girls were just Ok. Kristen, hiwever, was HOT. She was thick, nice firm booty and big ole fake titties. She said $60 for 3 song fantasy room & I could touch. Well I got her on the couch and we 69. I ate that sweet pussy while I got a CBJ. I lasted 6 songs, so damage was $120. A bit pricey just for oral sex, but she was GFE all the way. Lots of kissing & heavy petting. I'm sure I could have fucked but I finished and shot my load too soon I think.

The Situation
10-30-10, 18:13
Stopped by SR Rialto on my way back from the OC with fellow PS area board poster Suga Daddy 73. We decided it would be a good way to end our trip back to Palm Springs. The place was not quite full, but had somewhat of a crowd. We got in by using the free admission text they advertise on the SR site. We were on the tip row for a while admiring the ladies and I turned down a few lap dance offers from a few different girls.

Up comes my ATF KC to the stage. Lots of dollar bills in the air for her. She is not the most acrobatic girl and doesn't do much on the pole. But my god is her ass amazing! I told her I wanted a dance from her and after her set, she came to me and we went back for a 2xat$25 special. I didn't leave happy but I know in the VIP I may have left a little bit more relaxed. PM for details to Senior Members only!

Suga Daddy 73
11-01-10, 12:03
As The Situation said, we went to SR on our way back from a trip to the O. See. Tip Row was alright, but there seemed to be a lot of the same looking girls. Finally, one caught my eye and it was a 3x1 special so I figured why not?

Her name was Linda, and she was a little latina, with some nice bolt-ons and a big booty. As we were walking to the back she was grabbing my ass, so I of course reciprocated. She was all over me before the songs even started, saying how she wanted to close the curtain.

Heavy grinding and she let me touch everywhere. Mid way through the first song, the pants were down and the little guy was out. I don't have to go into too much detail but I was able to free up some tension by the end of the 3rd song. She's a cutie and she's sexy. I recommend you go with her on one of the ld specials. Senior members can PM for more details about the dance.

Good luck.

Thedon69
11-13-10, 00:33
Anyone up to go? Maybe get a couple of drinks first? I hate going alone, LOL

Azesus
11-27-10, 00:01
Not much review about this place at any of the forum, does't mean it's not fun? Who's a reg at here?

kisjuda
01-26-11, 05:34
Tried SR Rialto after reading posts. Unfortunately it has become a RipOff joint! First had a $25 for 2 spl which was avg. Then approached by this tattooed asian lady with piercings (didn't say name).

Went VIP. Where she asked to empty pockets and teased while asking for tips in exchange for services. When I reached for my money. She snatched it from me. About $400. Put me back in a bad position (if you know what I mean) and before I could say a word, she ran away with almost nothing in return. Couldn't find her after that.

Beware!

Black Treechas
03-03-11, 01:58
Did she really take it from you? One talk to the guy who watches over those back rooms would have gotten you your money back and her fired.

LuvEmBusty
03-09-11, 01:11
Anybody know Johnni's schedule? She used to do evenings at HT (although I once caught her on a Sunday afternoon).

LuvEmBusty
03-09-11, 01:25
Made a jaunt on a late Saturday afternoon to hopefully meet up with some former HT girls. Spotted Sandy right away. Honestly, you don't so much spot Sandy as you do her massive, massive tits. We got a little booth in the back and lamented that TL isn't as dark as HT, and we couldn't openly grope each other like we used to. I ran my fingers through her short, jet black hair, we talked dirty to each other (she revealed that she used to be a porn star named Nina Suave) , and finally made our way to VIP land. It wasn't going to take a lot to make me blow, so we teased each other, took our time, and then finally went at it. I never do FS; trips to Russia are all that interest me. And that. Was an amazing. Trip. Highly recommend. No upsell. 120.

At HT she worked Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Safe to assume she's on the same schedule here.

Tailz
03-31-11, 09:59
Every once in a while I go to Tropical Lei. I usually go during the day time. Price is usually $.2 for VIP + $ or $.5 for FS. Well the girls from HT are really trying to upsale. Last week. I negotiate $$ for everything with this hot latina chick (forgot her name). When the deed is done. I hand her $$. She said that not enough. She want $.2 more for VIP fees. I argue with her. But I gave her the dough. This week, I drop by on Wed night. Had a reg dance with Jersey. I said everything and mention FS. She said $$. I ask her does that includes VIP entrance she said yes. Getting to VIP. She did not even take her bottom off. I tried to touch her kitty. She moved away. I said I want to F* her, she said I don't do that. She just does CBJ. I was already PO. So she blew me until done. I handed her $$. She said what about $.2 for VIP entrance. I told her we negotiate $$ for everything already. She said that I misunderstood her. I told her that I been here a lot and I know the game. I just gave her. 4 extra and told her thats all I have. What a *****. $$ for CBJ, lame. HT girls are hotter than TL girls. But too much upsale. No more TL.

SexyMiky
04-01-11, 15:41
Tropical Lei or any club you have to be clear of what you will get for the money, I had a problem with one girl she said she has cream and toys lets play so I wasn't clear it hapend to me, but I complained to the manager and everything changed to the better you have to imiddiatly complain.

Vitrea
04-17-11, 15:16
Tried SR Rialto after reading posts. Unfortunately it has become a RipOff joint! First had a $25 for 2 spl which was avg. Then approached by this tattooed asian lady with piercings (didn't say name).

Went VIP. Where she asked to empty pockets and teased while asking for tips in exchange for services. When I reached for my money. She snatched it from me. About $400. Put me back in a bad position (if you know what I mean) and before I could say a word, she ran away with almost nothing in return. Couldn't find her after that.

Beware! Wow! I was planning on going there in a few days. If this happened the way you say it did, this is not a ripoff. This is robbery and unless there is more to it than what you told us, no reason why you could not have gotten your money back from the management.

Avalon777
04-17-11, 16:05
If you guys are just into getting dances; DeJa Vu in Redlands isn't too bad. I don't think theres any action going on here though.

Member #4435
04-17-11, 17:49

Beware!I call BS on this one. I've been to SR Rialto. There's a guy sitting outside the dance booths who keeps track of when the girls go in and how long they stay so no guy gets freebie time or gets ripped. If a girl snatched my money and ran, I'd be raising hell to management and anyone else that I could find until she was brought out and explained why she bolted out of the dance area. And I sure as hell wouldn't have just left without getting some, if not all, of my money back.

The Situation
06-04-11, 07:00
Haven't been to the Rhino in a while. Any reports from there?

Manny Vtec
07-08-11, 14:35
That place is becoming the spot now. CBJ. 5

Hornyag
07-30-11, 14:48
Things are picking up at the private dances. With a few dancers, everything is now on the menu.

But be careful. Just like left overs in your frig, if something smells bad, you shouldn't eat it. And a good rule of thumb is, if you wouldn't eat it, it's probably best not to fuck it, either.I have only been to Diamonds 2 times, the last time being well over a year ago but a buddy told me they had a fire and are closed permanently. I actually just looked it up and I still have the number for a little hottie that worked there called Cookie. I never got to hook up with her outside of the club though, called once around 4PM and she was still asleep. Maybe I should give her a call and see were she works now. If I get any info I will report back here.

Hornyag
07-30-11, 14:52
I just tried calling Cookie's number that I met up with at Diamonds but the number now belongs to some security system dude. Damn. I know it was her number too as I talked to her a couple of times trying to hook up. Oh, well. No Cookie for me!

Looknforbusty
08-05-11, 18:59
Haven't been to the Rhino in a while. Any reports from there?Me and some friends went on Friday night, they said they had 25 girls there we only counted 10, they all hide in the back, every 15 mins the dj would have to call them all out, and when the specials come yea you get the 3 ugliest girl out.

But other then that if you know a girl there you can get what you want

60 BJ.

100 ride + pay for 6 song@120 = 220

And Sunday the worst day to go

Mr Watts
08-22-11, 22:09
Was disappointed with Fantasy Theare, so I headed to a club called The Flesh. Got there around 4, so the fee was $5. Was pretty dead but they had a couple lookers. 5 dancers, plus a waitress who shook her ass when she cleaned the pole. The star of the club was a tall, white dancer named Serenity. She had the booty of a black girl and did a really good of shaking it. Attempted to persuade me to get a dance with her, but I declined a $20 topless dance. I pay less for a fully nude one where I live. I did get her digits though. Will try to hook up with her soon. Left about 6, and will go back again on a day other than Sunday.

Majasa
08-23-11, 11:58
I drove by and saw they have new VIP rooms. Is there any action going on?

Was disappointed with Fantasy Theare, so I headed to a club called The Flesh. Got there around 4, so the fee was $5. Was pretty dead but they had a couple lookers. 5 dancers, plus a waitress who shook her ass when she cleaned the pole. The star of the club was a tall, white dancer named Serenity. She had the booty of a black girl and did a really good of shaking it. Attempted to persuade me to get a dance with her, but I declined a $20 topless dance. I pay less for a fully nude one where I live. I did get her digits though. Will try to hook up with her soon. Left about 6, and will go back again on a day other than Sunday.

Mr Watts
08-25-11, 01:52
I drove by and saw they have new VIP rooms. Is there any action going on?I didn't realy attempt to get extras. I was just checkin the place out, gettin al I can for 20 bucks

Mykeinla
08-26-11, 18:34
Stopped in on my lunch break for the first time. As an HT transplant, my expectations were high. I wasn't disappointed at all. Cover was $15, drinks were $6, and there were about 8-10 girls working. A couple in particular caught my eye: Brandy and Celeste. Brandy is a little older, but is in fantastic shape. Very friendly and has a good attitude. Took her for a lapper, where hands roamed and light kitty play was offered. No defense at all. Celeste was next up. She is thin, with long legs and a very shapely ass. Has a Rosario Dawson look about her. Very exotic. Took her for a lapper and no defense again. Worth the $20 topless price. Karina came by. She's latina, voluptuous, but her enhancements are a little hard up top. Had to feel that shapely rump, though, so I took her for a lapper. Light NASCAR, and my hands were all over that ass. She pushed heavily for the VIP, but I hit my limit for that afternoon. I might have to go back and test out Celeste.

On my way out, I spotted a possible AMP across the street. It was called "Health Spa" or some shit. Anyone ever been there?

Hornyag
08-27-11, 10:36
Stopped in on my lunch break for the first time. As an HT transplant, my expectations were high. I wasn't disappointed at all. Cover was $15, drinks were $6, and there were about 8-10 girls working. A couple in particular caught my eye: Brandy and Celeste. Brandy is a little older, but is in fantastic shape. Very friendly and has a good attitude. Took her for a lapper, where hands roamed and light kitty play was offered. No defense at all. Celeste was next up. She is thin, with long legs and a very shapely ass. Has a Rosario Dawson look about her. Very exotic. Took her for a lapper and no defense again. Worth the $20 topless price. Karina came by. She's latina, voluptuous, but her enhancements are a little hard up top. Had to feel that shapely rump, though, so I took her for a lapper. Light NASCAR, and my hands were all over that ass. She pushed heavily for the VIP, but I hit my limit for that afternoon. I might have to go back and test out Celeste.

On my way out, I spotted a possible AMP across the street. It was called "Health Spa" or some shit. Anyone ever been there?There are 2 MP's across the street, in the 1 story building is a mostly asian MP but they do have a couple of latina's working there. In the 2 story building there is a Latina MP called tropical spa or something like that which has a selection of better looking woman. Check out BeBe in the Latina MP or Heidi, both lookers and the rest there are cute as well.

Mykeinla
08-27-11, 12:33
Thanks man. I just might have to check them out.

There are 2 MP's across the street, in the 1 story building is a mostly asian MP but they do have a couple of latina's working there. In the 2 story building there is a Latina MP called tropical spa or something like that which has a selection of better looking woman. Check out BeBe in the Latina MP or Heidi, both lookers and the rest there are cute as well.

Dirk Diggler
09-11-11, 05:45
Been to TL last two weeks. Tonight, Saturday, was even better than last week. Lots of gorgeous women. Most upsale the VIP For $200 including FS, but a couple of the older latinas will go back for 120. I had carolina tonight, hispanic girl w huge knockers. Sucked on those nipples to my hearts content then she gave me a CBJ w ball licking that nearly put me over the top. Pounded her missionary and our 3 songs were up. Total damage $120. Comparable to backpage.

Vitrea
09-29-11, 00:32

On my way out, I spotted a possible AMP across the street. It was called "Health Spa" or some shit. Anyone ever been there?Mykeinla, these dances; are they outside or inside the booths?

Vitrea
09-29-11, 00:35
Haven't been to the Rhino in a while. Any reports from there?See my report from there. I had a blast. Gorgeous girls when I went and fun.

Mykeinla
09-29-11, 01:14
Mykeinla, these dances; are they outside or inside the booths?The $20 topless dances are outside of the booths, where everyone can see if they're curious. It's dark of course, and no obstruction at all. In fact, some dude in a tie kept glancing back and checking out my grind session. Grrrr.

Vitrea
10-12-11, 09:13
What are my best options for looks and mileage for weekday afternoons for Wednesday or Thursday in the Inland area. Thank you.

Vitrea

Vitrea
10-13-11, 17:23
Went there Wednesday early evening. First set of three with Sandy. 6-7 in looks and body, OK attitude. I was in a bit of rush. They were doing three for 1 specials for 50 bucks on the bed. The songs are pretty short but the mileage is high. I did later do several sets of three for one with Brodie, my favourite if you like your dances dirty. I wish I had some chewing gum to offer her or if she brushed her teeth. It would have been even better.

Can anyone tell me what is the best place in afternoons? I will even try an AMP if one of you can PM me. Thanks.

Vitrea

Vitrea
10-14-11, 21:14
Thursdays are $11 cover and you get a soft drink and $15 worth of lap dance. Not a bad deal. I went there during afternoon. 15 or so dancers. First was with a new girl named Tiffany. Early 20's beautiful face, tight body, nice ass and small tits just the way I like it. Did a nice 4 for 1 special for $70. She just sat on me for 4 songs and the dj kept saying they are the longest songs of the day. The dance itself was lame but I enjoyed the scene and my hands roamed freely.

Second was Madison, mid 20s. A real gem. Beautiful face, great body and a charming smile / attitude. She has been there for 2 or 3 years. I spent some money on her and left happy.

Travelling Guy
01-30-12, 19:15
Spearmint Rhino is usually our choice whenever I am with the guys and we want to go to a titty bar (usually on Friday or Saturday night). The DJ pretty much runs non-stop 3-for-1 for VIP dances ($60 and on a bed in a curtained section) and 2-for-1 topless ($25 and on a couch) on those nights. The nude dances on bed can be real good depending upon the girl you choose. Kacie and Nadine gets my thumbs up!

BTW, they use to be open till 4:00AM on weekends but looks like they close at 3:00AM now - bummer.

Thursdays are $11 cover and you get a soft drink and $15 worth of lap dance. Not a bad deal. I went there during afternoon. 15 or so dancers. First was with a new girl named Tiffany. Early 20's beautiful face, tight body, nice ass and small tits just the way I like it. Did a nice 4 for 1 special for $70. She just sat on me for 4 songs and the dj kept saying they are the longest songs of the day. The dance itself was lame but I enjoyed the scene and my hands roamed freely.

Second was Madison, mid 20s. A real gem. Beautiful face, great body and a charming smile / attitude. She has been there for 2 or 3 years. I spent some money on her and left happy.

Thedon69
02-08-12, 00:24
Spearmint Rhino is usually our choice whenever I am with the guys and we want to go to a titty bar (usually on Friday or Saturday night). The DJ pretty much runs non-stop 3-for-1 for VIP dances ($60 and on a bed in a curtained section) and 2-for-1 topless ($25 and on a couch) on those nights. The nude dances on bed can be real good depending upon the girl you choose. Kacie and Nadine gets my thumbs up!

BTW, they use to be open till 4:00AM on weekends but looks like they close at 3:00AM now. Bummer.Hey Traveling. Is Nadine still working there? OMG I love her! Is she a latina with a killer toned body and nice D cup bolt ons? I need to see her again.

Travelling Guy
02-15-12, 16:42
Hey Traveling. Is Nadine still working there? OMG I love her! Is she a latina with a killer toned body and nice D cup bolt ons? I need to see her again.She was last I checked about a couple of months back. Try Kacie (or Casie) if you are there on a weekend evening shift. Recommended!

Thedon69
02-19-12, 23:03
She was last I checked about a couple of months back. Try Kacie (or Casie) if you are there on a weekend evening shift. Recommended!Thanks for the recommendation. If you have any juicy details. I'd appreciate a PM with any stories.

Thanks!

Thedon69
03-07-12, 03:42
I know I don't have that many under my belt, but this thread is dead! Any reports will be greatly appreciated. Especially from the Rhino. That used to be my spot and been wanting to roll.

Dick Dynamyte
05-07-12, 02:39
I went to the Rhino today about Sunday afternoonish. I was on some X, got a dance from this pretty big boob lady named "blank". Well anyways, I got the bed dance, she was looking sexy with the big ol' titties and ass in my lap and I came in my pants. IDK if it was the drugs or if she was just that hot (I personally think it was the drugs) , but there were some girls thereat3:30 on a Sunday afternoon I counted about six dancers. I would've liked to tell you guys more but the quick nut led to a quick departure.

BillyK1
09-30-12, 00:38
I went to Spearmint Rhino Rialto, Friday night (9-28-2012) There was this awesomely sexy girl called Nia, she was real hot and got her awesome fake boobs in my face, for the private lap dance, but beware this latina was real shitty, she truly SUCKED. I heard they did the full in the back, but I failed to whip it out and slide it in, perhaps someone can clarify this to me? Is that still on?

BadAssSilky
11-08-12, 19:42
I haven't been here for awhile. Is Sandy still there on the dayshift?

Angel Pena
01-31-13, 01:27
Any new talent?

ThatGuy30
03-20-13, 09:39
I haven't been here for awhile. Is Sandy still there on the dayshift?It's a few lookers in there in daytime still pricey as hell though you may be able to get it a little cheaper from the dayshift chix if you can make it right before the night girls come in.

Saituri
04-29-13, 17:38
If so what days she usually works? If not anyone knows where she might work nowadays?

BuddhaHead
05-05-13, 16:01
If so what days she usually works? If not anyone knows where she might work nowadays?Yes, usually Friday & Saturday nights. You can get the RTRC on bonedin. Com

Seafor
08-11-13, 06:26
Not a big strip club fan, but tonight a night out with the guys brought us to TL.

Long story short.

Talent looked pretty good for the most part.

Back room VIP for 3 songs was 120, and more than one girl asked if I wanted to have some naughty fun. One straight up asked if I wanted some vacuum action. Making it an even 200 seemed to be what would get the full experience.

In my opinion, total ripoff. There's half a dozen good MP's in the vicinity where you could get young talent for almost half the price, and not be rushed by a three song timer.

One girl I did like. Australian accent, young, cute, not pushy at all. Said her name was Natalie (of course I'm sure this is a stage name). Has anyone had any experience with her by chance?

No action for this guy tonight except a freebie from Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. But I might need a little aroma therapy soon.

CookieLover2
08-12-13, 00:47
Not a big strip club fan, but tonight a night out with the guys brought us to TL.

Long story short.

Back room VIP for 3 songs was 120, and more than one girl asked if I wanted to have some naughty fun. One straight up asked if I wanted some vacuum action. Making it an even 200 seemed to be what would get the full experience.

In my opinion, total ripoff. There's half a dozen good MP's in the vicinity where you could get young talent for almost half the price, and not be rushed by a three song timer.

One girl I did like. Australian accent, young, cute, not pushy at all. Said her name was Natalie (of course I'm sure this is a stage name). Has anyone had any experience with her by chance?

No action for this guy tonight except a freebie from Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. But I might need a little aroma therapy soon.Much fun can be had with that cute aussie but it is going to cost $$$ total

CookieLover2
08-12-13, 00:48
If so what days she usually works? If not anyone knows where she might work nowadays?Bonedin has a few roll calls for tl; I did see her 2 fridays ago. Her ass got bigger, like noticeably

Mongoose7
08-13-13, 17:25

Long story short.

No action for this guy tonight except a freebie from Rosie Palm and her 5 sisters. But I might need a little aroma therapy soon.Back in the good ole days you would be able to talk down the prices with the girls. 200 for a BJ? That's a rip off, although it did happen to me where I would get ripped off and scammed, some girls liked regulars and would be cool about negotiating. Like I said before, TL was a bad ass strip club, the politics of service ruined this place.

Momentun
11-20-13, 03:20
Stopped by the Rhino about a month ago during a week night; not too bad. Good handful of options (was a little hesitant because of the recent news about 5. 0 getting pinched but why not check it out.

I totally kept my eye on this fine, lean latina with long dark brown/black hair and huuuge knockers, about DD bolt ons. She was very athletic with lean muscles. Nothing too much or ugly but just right. She came up pretty aggressively and asked for a dance and immediately said you can touch anywhere papi. Shit I was game!

So we went to the back for a VIP and her name was Nadine, she did an amazing dance and I immediately grabbed and sucked on those wonderful tits. Not too hard so they felt great. She started rubbing my shaft and she let me finger penetrate her for a while. Then all of a sudden she stood up and shoved her Y in my face! Caught me off gaurd but I loved it and began to eat it! Smelled and tasted clean and amazing.

I was soo arroused. She then pulled the man out and began to rub one out. Literally! I was soo into it I accidentally shot her in the chest! Haha, I felt soo bad. She was suprised but wasn't upset. I respectfully apologized and she still finished the dance! What a girl! She was very sweet and nice. I can't wait to go back!

Total damage was $70 (I was told the VIP was. 6, but I didn't realize it was a 4 song special and the price was $80 but all I had was $70 and she was totally fine with it. Yes I agree that it's some damage just for a tease, but it's the quality you pay for, and she was quality.I second the Nadine referral. She is stunning. And I'm into feet and she has some perfect toes. She lets me play with them as she strokes me to completion.

AclLftok
12-05-13, 20:09
Haven't been to the Lei in a while so I decided to stop by with VIP pass. Last visit was about a year ago and nothing has changed. After I let my eyes adjust I Sat. Down near the regular dance area to check out who was dancing. Three hot Latina dancers came by and chatted me up but they both were offering UHM for $ which was a little steep I negotiated .2 but each of them wouldn't budge.

To my luck a fine AA dancer Isis rolled up and Sat. Next to me. She asked what a wanted, I told her UHM and she said $ We she was actually down to negotiate and to the back we went. I love AA dancers but I wish Isis had just a little bit more meat on her. Isis did her thing and was exceptional. We exchanged info for future business. The Lei is a good spot when they have AA dancers in the house.

AclLftok
12-30-13, 20:45
I've been stopping by TL on different days every other week. But I've only seen one Black dancer which is Isis. Does anyone know of when the other Black dancers are in the house. I'm partial to the booty poppin in the back during the VIP. Other Black dancers names and possibly shifts will be great, so I can post more reviews.

Dennis
10-26-14, 20:01
Went there the other day for the first time since I could remember and the place looked different. One of the girls told me the place was remodeled. It looks better and the club looks to have more room. Was approached by several dancers with invitations to visit the VIP room. A couple where very direct and to the point of what they would do to me. I did not engage because, I was only there to relax and no intentions of visiting the VIP rooms during my visit.

Vitrea
03-01-15, 13:04
I am an infrequent visitor to the area. Couple of years back I had fun time at SR and I reported it. I see barely any reports in this thread. Are the STirp clubs closed? Or is it that they are so lame that no one goes to them.

If SR and TI are still open and if any one has any info, especially about afternoons, please post or PM. Thanks.

BillyBob84
03-01-15, 18:17
I am an infrequent visitor to the area. Couple of years back I had fun time at SR and I reported it. I see barely any reports in this thread. Are the STirp clubs closed? Or is it that they are so lame that no one goes to them.

If SR and TI are still open and if any one has any info, especially about afternoons, please post or PM. Thanks.Nah, clubs are still open but why frequent them for maybes and hopefullys when you're on this board or any others and have a sure thing for a quarter the price? I rather nab a part time stripper off HX or BP, get a private one on one and have guaranteed fun than pay for a 2 drink minimum a short 3 for 1 song set and HOPE that the girl will give me a number or at least a HJ in the back booth. Just smarter to go elsewhere unless you really have endless funds and enjoy the tease with no reward.

Vitrea
03-07-15, 15:43
I tried an MP but no luck. See my post in that section.

Needed some entertainement that afternoon so I headed to SR, which is 5 min from the MP I bailed out of.

$10 cover Wednesday afternoon.

Only one girl to my liking. Monique is Mexican American. Very fair skinned and sexy. Good natural body. She let me give her massage for 15 minutes before we headed to the VIP for 20 minutes of fantastic dances. I left very happy. As I was leaving, I saw a pretty blonde as well. Expensive but worth it for me.

BillyBob84
03-07-15, 20:54
I tried an MP but no luck. See my post in that section.

Needed some entertainement that afternoon so I headed to SR, which is 5 min from the MP I bailed out of.

$10 cover Wednesday afternoon.

Only one girl to my liking. Monique is Mexican American. Very fair skinned and sexy. Good natural body. She let me give her massage for 15 minutes before we headed to the VIP for 20 minutes of fantastic dances. I left very happy. As I was leaving, I saw a pretty blonde as well. Expensive but worth it for me.So long as you left happy I'm not going to knock you for spending your cheddar. But for a more wise decision on MPs in the area, may I suggest you join one of the MP review websites. Usually full of good intel and at least a better starting point than the current state of our local forums here.

Vitrea
03-08-15, 19:06
So long as you left happy I'm not going to knock you for spending your cheddar. But for a more wise decision on MPs in the area, may I suggest you join one of the MP review websites. Usually full of good intel and at least a better starting point than the current state of our local forums here.Thank you BillyBob. I should have done that. I only visit the area couple of times a year but I do leave with fond memories.

BTW, I went back to SR at 6:40 PM. I found out that on Friday and Saturday from 5 PM to 9 PM (according to the flyers outside but the DJ said till 10 pm) it is $100/15 minutes VIP "Fantasy" dances. I leave it up to your imagination what that involves.

Monica was there. (Not Monique from Wednesday). She is a Mexican mix and a solid 7. 5 and I heard from couple of guys hanging at the bar that she is solid performer. My eyes were set on Tai (or Thai). She is Asian mix with a solid body and fantastic attitude. Her performance exceeded Monique's from Wednesday. It would be hard for most guys to last all of the 15 minutes. I left very happy and I thought it was a great deal with a hottie in a strip club.

HardanFast
03-10-16, 21:37
I stopped by TL recently on a Friday night. The had a really good lineup with at least 20 girls working, but I don't think there were more than 15 customers the whole time I was there. I just sat and observed for a couple of hours. There was one blond, name started with an A that was just a total knockout. I really wanted to have a good private time with her, but I just couldn't swing it. She was truly fantastic, but I just cannot go for $$ and even $$$ is too much for me in that setting, so I had to abandon that mission. About that time, though, a really cute brunette with a really pretty face came out (name just escapes me now. Brain fart). Although she may not have been the best in the place she was probably second, or at least in the top five. Anyway, we were able to negotiate something closer to my price range to move to the private area. It turned out that she was actually better than I was expecting and I finished with a huge smile. Total damage $$. 2 which I know is a little high, but like I said she was certainly on the very top end of the talent there that night and the selection overall was very good.

HardanFast
03-11-16, 16:29
I stopped by TL recently on a Friday night. The had a really good lineup with at least 20 girls working, but I don't think there were more than 15 customers the whole time I was there. I just sat and observed for a couple of hours. There was one blond, name started with an A that was just a total knockout. I really wanted to have a good private time with her, but I just couldn't swing it. She was truly fantastic, but I just cannot go for $$ and even $$$ is too much for me in that setting, so I had to abandon that mission. About that time, though, a really cute brunette with a really pretty face came out (name just escapes me now. Brain fart). Although she may not have been the best in the place she was probably second, or at least in the top five. Anyway, we were able to negotiate something closer to my price range to move to the private area. It turned out that she was actually better than I was expecting and I finished with a huge smile. Total damage $$. 2 which I know is a little high, but like I said she was certainly on the very top end of the talent there that night and the selection overall was very good.I don't know if autocorrect did it or what, but I meant to say that I cannot go $$ as in 4. 0 not $$ as in 2. 0 and the name of the cute brunette begins with M as in Antoinette.

Simmer
06-14-17, 02:21
While not a strip club aficionado by any means, I have visited places in COI, Upland, Vegas, and internationally (no Del Boy though). Here's a quick summary of a recent Saturday night visit to Flesh Club in San Bernadino.

Parking was quite populated but plentiful. Black security guy even had a uniform of sorts, not particularly friendly despite my pleasantries and following instructions to drop drawers and open wide (joking. Quick pat down and done). $10 entry fee. Didn't really do my research so was slightly surprised to see a full bar but whatever, let's enjoy it. Center podium had four poles with a circular stage, but with a kind of walkway around the stage with an outside ring. Kind of like a circus ring I suppose, a couple of feet high. Basically meant that when the ladies were dancing on the stage itself, they would be a good 6 feet away from the nearest patron unless they actually came to the outer ring. Which they did, given enough money. But let's be honest, it's California, it had a full bar, so no nudity was involved. Heck, topless seemed to be a brief burst of pulling down the bikini top, not even taking it off. I think 4 of the 5 ladies on stage that I saw did pull down / push aside her top. Maybe they're not even supposed to do that, and I would not be surprised given media reports that San Bernadino have been trying to shut down the place for years (and maybe briefly did, or at least were ordered to).

I was surprised at the lack of hustle. Yes, there were plenty of men inside, and from my vantage point on the south side of the building, on a slightly elevated seating area, I could watch a lot, yet there were really not many ladies attempting to hustle up the punters. Indeed I was sat for a good few minutes before a waitress asked if I wanted a drink (water I said; lager I got; maybe my accent, but at $5, whatever). It was a further 15 minutes before a dancer approached me. Am I ugly or something? Kind of tired at that point, having had a long day and a longish drive to boot (yet the nearest SC), and she looked nice so what the hell, how much? $20. Fine, let's go. She took me over to a similar area to that in which I was seated (NE corner I guess) and I asked what I could or could not do. I don't want to perve over somebody who would call security, yet don't want to miss out, so try to be up front and honest. She said "I don't know, I'm new here". Not entirely sure that was true but whatever. Wherever I placed my hands, if she resisted then I would respectfully back away. But the *only* thing she perhaps backed away from was a finger-through-panties rubbing of clit. Fair enough, everything else had no resistance. Said she was from California and she may well have been born there; not entirely sure (consider the lighting or lack thereof) but maybe not white heritage. I don't care. White, brown, yellow (black, you're all good! Double D she said, I think, not obviously enhanced, definitely malleable. Quite happy to push aside her top, but not take it off, of course. Quickish song, asked if I wanted another, did so, was fairly happy with cost vs time. I know COI do 3 for $40 at times but was it longer than 2 songs at Flesh Club? Don't know.

VIP room available, clearly marked with its neon lights, but even the lap dancer didn't mention it so no idea of what happens or prices.

Would I go back? Probably not. Another 5 minutes from my home would have got me to Tropical Lei. Another 10 beyond that to COI. I have to drive so the bar is irrelevant. In fact I would choose nudity over beer. Not the club's fault by any means but some of the patronage at Flesh Club didn't enthrall me. Throwing a wad of money at dancers and then walking away immediately (repeatedly, from a group of men) without even looking back was kind of cheap (if you excuse the apparent irony of throwing money and then being cheap). I'd rather see a patron place a $5 bill and have the dancer notice and give a little appreciation, than watch her scrabble around after her dances and pick up a bunch of $1 notes scattered around (not even ON) the stage. Maybe that's just me.

Cheap, serves beer, but I think I prefer a touch more upmarket. Purely my choice and no offense at FC or its staff or patrons: plenty of men would be quite content here.

Member #5605
06-25-17, 13:23
Its amazing that this place still exists! The City Attorney of San Bernardino tried to sue it out of existence for years, and failed! Given that your review indicates its more about "looking then touching", its amazing that the place is still in business. Maybe all the "action" is in the "VIP" room? Who knows!

While not a strip club aficionado by any means, I have visited places in COI, Upland, Vegas, and internationally (no Del Boy though). Here's a quick summary of a recent Saturday night visit to Flesh Club in San Bernadino.

Parking was quite populated but plentiful. Black security guy even had a uniform of sorts, not particularly friendly despite my pleasantries and following instructions to drop drawers and open wide (joking. Quick pat down and done). $10 entry fee. Didn't really do my research so was slightly surprised to see a full bar but whatever, let's enjoy it. Center podium had four poles with a circular stage, but with a kind of walkway around the stage with an outside ring. Kind of like a circus ring I suppose, a couple of feet high. Basically meant that when the ladies were dancing on the stage itself, they would be a good 6 feet away from the nearest patron unless they actually came to the outer ring. Which they did, given enough money. But let's be honest, it's California, it had a full bar, so no nudity was involved. Heck, topless seemed to be a brief burst of pulling down the bikini top, not even taking it off. I think 4 of the 5 ladies on stage that I saw did pull down / push aside her top. Maybe they're not even supposed to do that, and I would not be surprised given media reports that San Bernadino have been trying to shut down the place for years (and maybe briefly did, or at least were ordered to).

I was surprised at the lack of hustle. Yes, there were plenty of men inside, and from my vantage point on the south side of the building, on a slightly elevated seating area, I could watch a lot, yet there were really not many ladies attempting to hustle up the punters. Indeed I was sat for a good few minutes before a waitress asked if I wanted a drink (water I said; lager I got; maybe my accent, but at $5, whatever). It was a further 15 minutes before a dancer approached me. Am I ugly or something? Kind of tired at that point, having had a long day and a longish drive to boot (yet the nearest SC), and she looked nice so what the hell, how much? $20. Fine, let's go. She took me over to a similar area to that in which I was seated (NE corner I guess) and I asked what I could or could not do. I don't want to perve over somebody who would call security, yet don't want to miss out, so try to be up front and honest. She said "I don't know, I'm new here". Not entirely sure that was true but whatever. Wherever I placed my hands, if she resisted then I would respectfully back away. But the *only* thing she perhaps backed away from was a finger-through-panties rubbing of clit. Fair enough, everything else had no resistance. Said she was from California and she may well have been born there; not entirely sure (consider the lighting or lack thereof) but maybe not white heritage. I don't care. White, brown, yellow (black, you're all good! Double D she said, I think, not obviously enhanced, definitely malleable. Quite happy to push aside her top, but not take it off, of course. Quickish song, asked if I wanted another, did so, was fairly happy with cost vs time. I know COI do 3 for $40 at times but was it longer than 2 songs at Flesh Club? Don't know.

VIP room available, clearly marked with its neon lights, but even the lap dancer didn't mention it so no idea of what happens or prices.

Would I go back? Probably not. Another 5 minutes from my home would have got me to Tropical Lei. Another 10 beyond that to COI. I have to drive so the bar is irrelevant. In fact I would choose nudity over beer. Not the club's fault by any means but some of the patronage at Flesh Club didn't enthrall me. Throwing a wad of money at dancers and then walking away immediately (repeatedly, from a group of men) without even looking back was kind of cheap (if you excuse the apparent irony of throwing money and then being cheap). I'd rather see a patron place a $5 bill and have the dancer notice and give a little appreciation, than watch her scrabble around after her dances and pick up a bunch of $1 notes scattered around (not even ON) the stage. Maybe that's just me.

Cheap, serves beer, but I think I prefer a touch more upmarket. Purely my choice and no offense at FC or its staff or patrons: plenty of men would be quite content here.

The Camel
06-28-17, 23:12
Its amazing that this place still exists! The City Attorney of San Bernardino tried to sue it out of existence for years, and failed! Given that your review indicates its more about "looking then touching", its amazing that the place is still in business. Maybe all the "action" is in the "VIP" room? Who knows!The City Attorney failed in that he pissed the devil knows how much public money down the toilet trying to shut down consensual commercial sex in a public club and ripped off the taxpayers with this obsessive priority. But the city did succeed in eventually closing down the action even if the club still exists. The club was a brothel where XXX rated lap dances and VIPs were routinely available. Now it is a PG rated booze den with all of the extra service now just a faint memory. The club did close for awhile after the owner Randy Welty was criminally convicted, but eventually reopened as a no-action topless club. I'm not sure but I believe Welty sold the club eventually. So another victory for the city since they really had it out for him and didn't want him operating in SB. He's still got his hot action Tropical Lei club operating as always in Upland.

MooseNuckle
08-01-17, 23:37
I had some business in San Berdu this Sunday near TL so I decided to make a stop on my way home. To be honest with you guys I've never been strip club type of guy but I figured it was time to get my stripclub-cherry popped.

I walked in and the place is dead. About a dozen guys, and only 3 girls visible. 2 were sitting with a group of guys and one was on pole dancing. I sat there drinking my soda for 3 or 4 songs and I was thinking about leaving when this skinny but voluptuous asian got on stage. I must have some Pavlovian response after visiting so many AMPs because she got my juices flowing. Sadly her two song routine ended and she went back to the group of guys she was chatting with.

Another 15 minutes later and a couple of ladies started to come in. One chubby light-skinned latina, and a tanned white girl with dirty blond hair, ankle tat and A tattas. Can you even call them tattas if they are that small? Hmmm.

Anyway, the white girl got on stage and she made a couple of moves that made me get up and tip her a few singles. Fast forward 15 minutes and we are in the lap-dance area having a dance. She is good, rubs her ass on all the right places. Two old guys are down on the floor staring, very uncomfortable.

As I mentioned before this my first time trying for a home-run at a stripclup so was trying to juggle getting as much info as possible without being blunt, but then she surprised with "120 for the VIP, 200 me". This seemed really steep so I declined and went back to the couch hoping that someone cheaper might come around.

On the couch I chewed on the ice left in cup from my soda while trying not to watch the flabby latina picking the bills from her last dance. Another girl came in. She was tall, had no ass, looked skinny but not fit, she also ignored me, good, I was going to say no anyway.

Then this curvy brown piece of USDA prime steak got on stage. This woman had curves for days. C cups, narrow waist, childbearing hips. I imagine riding this woman would like putting new Monroe shocks on a 55 Fleetwood, Cadi. A smooth ride all the way home. Just then my lap-dance friend came of to negotiate, I guess she didn't have takers. After some back and forth we agreed on $140 for her + VIP.

In the VIP she cleaned and scrubbed the couch until it was spotless. I sat down and she danced on me until the next song began. She tells me how she's a germophobe and how she likes to clean everything she sees. I'm thinking "you're in the wrong business". The bouncer makes an appearance, the curtain is still open, he looks in, turns around and leaves. Cauliflower ear.

New song! Top and bottom go off. She offers me her tits to suck on while she guides my hand to her pussy. Shaved, nice. She lets my hand roam everywhere I want, but mostly I just want those tits in my mouth. She tells me pull my pants down, gets on her knees puts the cover on and starts to blow. It is nice, warm, controlled, no teeth, her shaft game was poor, ball game non-existant, but my dick doesn't care as much as my head, I am hard as rock.

She stands up.

Shit, this is happening, I'm going to bang my first stripper, ever.

As I remember it now it all happens in slow motion, she lowers herself down while she guides my dick into her pussy. The head is in, keep sliding. We are in business. She rides me nice and gentle while I suck on her tits and grab her by the hips. I want to go deep. She's so tight. She starts to build up speed, she moans like like 15 year old girl, I love it.

Half-way through the third and last song it's all over. Stripclub-cherry popped, mission accomplished, one less item on my bucket list.

As we clean ourselves up she tells me how she usually gets 300 but she loves doing it and she doesn't have a boyfriend and that's why she gave me "a deal". She leaves but I start making my way out she catches me and gives me a VIP card for a free entrance.

"Come back soon!" she says. I don't even remember her name.

BooBoo619
09-14-17, 11:33
Does anyone have info on this spot? I noticed as I was riding on Holt. It looks small and a quick search online reveals relatively nice and cheap. No other info like VIP stuff.

HardanFast
09-22-17, 13:21
Last week I visited Trioical Lei on a Thursday afternoon. I live out of town so I only get there a couple times a year. I have to say that I was underwhelmed for the most part. Only four dancers and about a dozen customers when I got there and all of them on the larger side for my preferences. Anyway, after a while a larger Latina girl sat and talked with me. She did have a cute face and a nice personality and I finally decided to go back for VIP. I forked over what I guess is now the standard 1. 2 for the room and we settled on 1. 4 for her to sing Billy Joel for a song and Frank Sinatra for two more. She had a very nice, enthusiastic voice and I was fully relaxed by the end of the third song. For some reason, I hung around for a while longer and then another dancer showed up. This one was a cute petite blond with just the body type I like with a small waist, about c cups and matching hips. Although there was considerable negotiation, the best I could do was 2. 0 for Billy and Frank, but I did get five songs. I had a great time and was limp as a dishrag by the end and I left shortly after. Sorry, I did not get either name. The few times I have been able to visit at night, the selection has been much better.

Dswerve
02-04-19, 03:01
So I alway pass the 215 GC on my way to work. Always curious to one day stop in and check it out. Anyone been? Good club or nah.

FanService
02-09-19, 00:08
Well it's a topless only club. If I'm going to pay strip club prices, I would rather goto the Spearmint Rhino a few miles away for fully nude.

So I alway pass the 215 GC on my way to work. Always curious to one day stop in and check it out. Anyone been? Good club or nah.

SocalBbfs
03-09-20, 15:25
Well it's a topless only club. If I'm going to pay strip club prices, I would rather goto the Spearmint Rhino a few miles away for fully nude.I was told last night that club 215 is under new management and that it is now full nude. In Fact the guy told me that he got BBFS from a dancer.

Not sure I believe him but that is all me claimed.

TrickyDick2367
03-09-20, 16:53
I was told last night that club 215 is under new management and that it is now full nude. In Fact the guy told me that he got BBFS from a dancer.

Not sure I believe him but that is all me claimed.I went for the first time recently, about 2 months ago. It was a slow night but almost every girl that danced on stage was not shy about showing their nether. Don't know if this confirms it's fully nude now, but I'm of the mind that it is.

KingBaby
06-11-20, 14:48
I know they were closed during the 2nd 1/2 of March, April & May. But are they open right now? I saw some cars parked.

B3333
08-13-20, 00:35
I know they were closed during the 2nd 1/2 of March, April & May. But are they open right now? I saw some cars parked.Did you end up figuring out if they were open? I've been seeing some clubs open on the down low, was hoping this one was one of them. Thanks.

Saint Olaf
08-16-20, 00:28
I know they were closed during the 2nd 1/2 of March, April & May. But are they open right now? I saw some cars parked.Yes, they are open. 20 door fee, no alcohol, full nude, private rooms, open minded girls. Masks and temperature check required at the door.

Husky2009
08-16-20, 18:24
I know they were closed during the 2nd 1/2 of March, April & May. But are they open right now? I saw some cars parked.Looks like a full house. More girls than usual.

Atticusct
08-19-20, 16:14
I'm driving through SB on Saturday and love to taste the local talent. Is 215 worth a visit on Saturday? In Vegas, Day shift is where the action is.

Love To Lick01
03-28-21, 20:35
I drove past 215 GC today and there were a lot of cars in the parking lot. Is it worth going to?

Sporting123
03-29-21, 16:41
I drove past 215 GC today and there were a lot of cars in the parking lot. Is it worth going to?Good talent but dances are $40 each or $100 for 3.

No alcohol as well.

Love To Lick01
03-31-21, 01:20
Good talent but dances are $40 each or $100 for 3.

No alcohol as well.Thanks for the info. With those rates and no alcohol I think I'll pass.

Sporting123
03-31-21, 19:03
Thanks for the info. With those rates and no alcohol I think I'll pass.Fantasy & Library open daily at 7 pm.

Library is about the same price on dances but they also have booze.

Haven't been by fantasy since they reopened but I will soon.

Cheers.

Love To Lick01
03-31-21, 23:39
Fantasy & Library open daily at 7 pm.

Library is about the same price on dances but they also have booze.

Haven't been by fantasy since they reopened but I will soon.

Cheers.Thanks! I may check those places out. Any idea if they have take out?

DamKan7
01-27-24, 19:30
Hey everyone. I'm tryna see if anyone knows this thick blonde, young, spinner that works in chino hills. I don't want to put to much so I'll just say I'm pretty sure she goes by Katt. She had a FAT ass and nice tits, young MILF prob early 20's.