PDA

View Full Version : North County

Pages : [1] 2

Member #5605
12-17-06, 14:33
Thread Starter (intended for posts on all North San Diego County activity-SW's, MP's, Indian Reservations, etc.). Anything in the "760" part of the county should be posted here.

Joe Coodidge
12-17-06, 19:47
Thread Starter (intended for posts on all North San Diego County activity-SW's, MP's, Indian Reservations, etc.). Anything in the "760" part of the county should be posted here.

Good idea. I visit the Escondido area but would be interested in anything near Temecula or even as far as Palm Desert...

Joe

Hizark21
12-17-06, 21:50
Escondido becoming hotbed of hookers
(http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/northcounty/20061216-9999-1mi16hookers.html )

I wonder if there is any good action up there. But I guess this is why the action has been sporadic this fall.

Member #5605
01-09-08, 12:19
I guess this forum is mainly having posts made in the "Oceanside" forum. . .

Coug X
02-19-08, 16:36
Anyone know any legit providers from craigslist in the 760 area?

Or anywhere near?

Cobraguy43
12-30-08, 11:37
I've been finding lots of primo choices in the 760 ac. Lots on CL but using other sites as well. Must be the economy or the heat in other areas. Be careful of Escondildo though. Cg

BruceBanner
10-07-09, 07:03
TpC,

The Private Chamber has the best girls I have seen and they are pretty cool just a bit pricey but I found they were worth it for Southern Cal! Hit them up if you want to find someone to bang in SD!

The Private Chamber

If you want the number then PM me!Who's the girl in the last pic, black halter top? What's is The Private Chamber? Sorry, never heard of it. I'm from Orange County.

Giani
10-07-09, 07:50
High Risk:

Quite a set of pix for your very first post! Long term Mongers will recognize:

1) Pix copied from many different sources
2) Pix taken in many different "venues"...
3) Bare backed FS promised...
4a) blatant promotion of a commercial enterprise...

or...

4b) A "come on" either from a scam artist or LE hoping to get suckers to get sucked in (BTW, NOT sucked...)

If "Private Chamber" DOES exist, then this is a blatant commercial ad which belongs on a different forum. Worse, then what IS the deal.

Yes, these high risk pix catch our attention... But give us more credit to be able to detect an off-smell.

Giani

TpC,

The Private Chamber has the best girls I have seen and they are pretty cool just a bit pricey but I found they were worth it for Southern Cal! Hit them up if you want to find someone to bang in SD!

The Private Chamber

If you want the number then PM me!

Capa Negra 888
10-08-09, 01:11
She looks like she could be a lot of fun.

Thanks for the words G, much appreciated. This isn't my first post I am a senior member in the international part. However I am here now so there is no reason for me to keep my fellow mongers in the SD area in the dark correct?

All the pix are mine, you can try to find them if you like, but you won't unless I posted them, I don't have just cute chicks I fucked here.

Here is a cheaper BBW that I happened to come across and she just was so sexy at being big I had to fuck her. They try so much harder to be pleasing that I might fit a bbw in once a month just to get the that "I really love this shit" feeling.

MrGrape
10-23-09, 22:08
High risk your full of shit, the last girl the asian one, is an import model.

Shes doesn't provide.

Also the pics of jazmine, shes an independent.

I smell BS of high risk. Just a warning for you guys.

Rocknroll702
10-26-09, 00:43
High risk your full of shit, the last girl the asian one, is an import model.

Shes doesn't provide.

Also the pics of jazmine, shes an independent.

I smell BS of high risk. Just a warning for you guys.

Something isn't right with his posts. I've checked up on a couple of his recommendations....didn't pan out well.

RR702

LE Watcher
05-17-12, 02:43
I was looking hard this afternoon and found a WSW on PCH near Wisconsin but couldn't get her attention. I spun around, as did a few other cars, but she was playing aloof. I didn't have time for aloof, but I wanted one last shot at her so I parked myself where she was heading. Along came LE on a bike, I could tell he was checking me out in his rear view and going to circle around so I bailed.

She was blond, wearing a tight fitting white shirt which showed off her bra-less breasts, and jeans. Her body was rockin but I didn't get a very close look at the face other than to see she was likely over 30.

SoCalMonger
05-17-12, 04:03
Sometimes I will park and observe or discreetly go inside a business and look from there.

RedHotPoker
08-19-12, 10:30
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any MP's or providers that allow Greek?

DaffyGuy2013
11-11-13, 18:33
Anyone having a good experience in the Poway area. Looking for Coco. Saw a Dream Spa ad and a couple of others but no info.

CowBoom
12-09-15, 21:15
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any MP's or providers that allow Greek?Most girls will go Greek. Slowly work your way in.

TJ Dog
12-10-15, 02:28
Most girls will go Greek. Slowly work your way in.Not sure where you've been going, but it's not in my world.

Member #5605
03-13-16, 02:46
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any MP's or providers that allow Greek?Start with a finger. GENTLY! See if they orgasm from that! Work your way up to something bigger, when they are ready! .

MishMan1
03-19-19, 06:33
Just a quick "Hi" from Oceanside. Been reading the reports for quite awhile and finally signed up. Early 60's and recently back in the game so many thanks for the valuable info provided. I'll give reports when I can.

JDubCali
04-21-19, 01:35
Any reviews on Fae up in Carlsbad? Thinking about visiting her.

BillyIsTheOne
04-22-19, 00:28
Any reviews on Fae up in Carlsbad? Thinking about visiting her.Fae is http://humaniplex.com/profiles/cuteasiansweetie SHe's good, I've seen her a few times. I think she's into light BDSM and maybe more. She usually offers toys and stuff. She delivers a good plain vanilla session but I always leave feeling like she wanted me to ask for more. Clean room, nice hotel, she smells good.

InTight
04-23-19, 23:20
Any reviews on Fae up in Carlsbad? Thinking about visiting her.Treat her right. Nice lady has been my go to girl when in need. Have done doubles with her and one of her girlfriends, that is a hoot. My favorite position with her is reverse cowgirl where she does all the work and I lay there watching it going in and out.

Geevee2010
01-14-22, 18:22
Hello all my North County Hoppyist's!

I wanted to post something here to try and kick start some North County info sharing. If you live in the area's of Esco, San Marcos, Vista, Oside. Lets make this the place for us to share locations and experiences.

Fell free to add to this.

Be safe why'all.

MaximusKahn
01-16-22, 13:48

I wanted to post something here to try and kick start some North County info sharing. If you live in the area's of Esco, San Marcos, Vista, Oside. Lets make this the place for us to share locations and experiences.

Fell free to add to this..Some N County intel is shared in the MP room. In MHO all the fun starts in San Marcos and moves west. Seems Esco has been somewhat dry since the big crack down a few years back.

Can't wait to see your posts Geevee, I'm sure they'll inspire more to share along with you.

Have fun, good luck.

Lovable
01-17-22, 12:53

Fell free to add to this.

Be safe why'all.Great idea, I've randomly tried some AMPs in NC that were a total waste of money so any info could help.

Mongo71
01-17-22, 13:43
This is an excellent idea, there's not a lot of info about activity in North County. It's a real pain in the ass to go down to San Diego most days for me. I'm sure it's the same for most of you. Happy hunting.

Geevee2010
01-17-22, 22:57
This is an excellent idea, there's not a lot of info about activity in North County. It's a real pain in the ass to go down to San Diego most days for me. I'm sure it's the same for most of you. Happy hunting.I've head great things about Touch of Health in Esco. I went there once and unfortunately got nothing but a half decent massage.

I think it's probably because it was my first time. Also because I look a bit younger so maybe they were a little weary. Definitely looks like a place that has a full menu. And judging by the amount of reviews on RM, I'm sure they get down once they know you.

Definitely on my list to try again. Hopefully soon.

Mongo71
01-18-22, 11:16
I've head great things about Touch of Health in Esco. I went there once and unfortunately got nothing but a half decent massage.

I think it's probably because it was my first time. Also because I look a bit younger so maybe they were a little weary. Definitely looks like a place that has a full menu. And judging by the amount of reviews on RM, I'm sure they get down once they know you.

Definitely on my list to try again. Hopefully soon.I'll give it a try.

Lovable
01-18-22, 12:51
I've head great things about Touch of Health in Esco. I went there once and unfortunately got nothing but a half decent massage.

Definitely on my list to try again. Hopefully soon.I've had mixed results there, once a bbw Latina and then an older hot asian.

TooTallTom
01-18-22, 15:33
I've had mixed results there, once a bbw Latina and then an older hot asian.There are some great reviews on SD massage and some on Independents. Searching "North" on a thread will get some alone with and Park. I will check in an see if I can answer any questions. I'm not FS but like a good BBBJ with HJ finish. I know mostly Oceanside where I have had most luck with AMPs.

Cheers!

Geevee2010
01-19-22, 12:52
There are some great reviews on SD massage and some on Independents. Searching "North" on a thread will get some alone with and Park. I will check in an see if I can answer any questions. I'm not FS but like a good BBBJ with HJ finish. I know mostly Oceanside where I have had most luck with AMPs.Thanks for the input TTT. Any place in particular we should check out if in the OSide area?

TooTallTom
01-21-22, 20:57
Thanks for the input TTT. Any place in particular we should check out if in the OSide area?This was a pretty good report from summer on the Massage Forum:

Okay I finally finished my Census Report of the Oceanside area. There had been enough "New Management" and just general changeover I felt it was worth doing a fairly thorough Census in the area. Also over the last couple of months there have been quite a few inquires about the north county AMP scene.

So I primarily focused my Census field report in the south Oceanside area along the Oceanside blvd. Corridor. I know I'm missing a couple of coastal AMPs but I wanted to wrap up my report and deliver to you guys while it was still useful. If anyone wants to do a census of the coastal corridor, that would be great but I don't think there is a whole lot there.

My survey was done over the period of the last 5-6 weeks. Rather than rating the individual women (which I already forgot the name of some), I'll be giving you an overview of what I thought of the establishment & location and what to expect for the most part in terms of extras. I'll be giving a letter grade for each thing. I'll also order the reviews from West to East.

Relax Spa.

Discretion: (F) - It's pretty well known this place is in a super high visible area. The entrance literally sits next to a Starbucks Drive Thru in a very busy shopping center. I've noticed the trend of AMPs having security cameras, but this AMP not only has monitors in the hallway, but EACH room has monitors that allow you to see the entrance, lobby, and hallway. This means any monger can see other mongers in the hallway. So if discretion is important for you, you should probably stay far away from this place.

Service: (B) I came here a couple of times and the first time the service was pretty good. I didn't have to wait long and the massage was pretty good. But the second time I came during a busy time and I had to wait 10-15 minutes and there were interruptions. I was staring at the security monitors quite a bit. So definitely try to avoid the busy times.

Providers (B+) - - I saw 2 providers and got a glimpse of another. The girls aren't knockouts, but they're definitely above average for the area. The women I saw were in their mid / low 40's and in decent shape.

Extras (A+) - - Yes ymwv based on the girl and your own demeanor, but FS is on their chef's menu. This is probably why the place has so much monger foot traffic, the word has gotten out. But if you do want the higher tier of extras, make sure you bring enough $ because they know the standard rates. This place is basically a SD AMP in the middle of Oceanside.

Do I recommend? - I know people have been clamoring for a FS place in the north county and this place is one, but man it's just such a highly visible spot with tons of civilian and monger foot traffic. I have a feeling this place is already on LE's radar and is a prime target in the next city sweep. Go at your own risk.

Chinese Holistic.

Discretion: (A) - This place is located in an unassuming business office building on a relatively quiet street. But the place is small with only 2-3 rooms, but they're actual rooms with excellent sound proofing.

Service: (B) This place has been around for awhile. Very nice ladies if you're a gentleman. The massage quality among the providers ranges from solid to great.

Providers (C+) - - The ladies here are on the older side, early / mid 40's, but not grannies.

Extras © - - YMWV but once you become a regular, you will get a regular HE. Don't expect anything beyond a HJ unless you spent a lot of time seeing a particular provider and even then it may be doubtful depending on who you see.

Do I recommend? - If you're in the area regularly and you're just looking for a simple HE, then this can be a nice quiet place to go to. But it's not worth driving out of the way for it.

Eastern Massage.

Discretion: (A) - Yes it's located in a busy shopping center, but the trick to this place is to park in the side elevated parking garage. You'll then be able to walk straight to the second floor and front entrance with very few people in the shopping center seeing you. This place probably has the best interior during my survey. Huge lobby, huge rooms which are completely separate. Actually looks a bit "upscale".

Service: (B) The massage was above average, but not great. I only went here once so I don't have a full scope of the massage quality.

Providers (- - My provider was in her mid 40's but I didn't get a good glimpse of the other provider. I honestly would need to go here again to get a better sense.

Extras (D) - - My provider teased a lot during the massage but on the flip, she wanted me to "service myself". I think a true HE is possible here, but the default is "self-service". Also she literally wore tank armor underneath her clothes, haha, so there was no way to touch her goodies.

Do I recommend? - The location has good cover if you go through the side entrance and the facilities are very nice. But it's definitely a place will require a time and money investment if you want a HE since it's not given by default. If you're looking for a challenge, this could be a good place to flex your monger muscle.

Asia Massage.

Discretion: (D) - Technically this place is in Carlsbad, but it's still in the South Oceanside area, so I added this to the survey. This place has been around for awhile and it's extremely visible. You're basically visible to the entire Von's parking lot when you go into the doors. The owner who is a guy is often at the front desk. The room walls goto the ceiling but they're very thin.

Service: (B) Most of the providers here will give you a good massage. But most of them have limited English and will not want to engage in chit-chat. I think the combination of the male owner and thin walls, keeps the girls tightly wound for the most part, especially when he's around.

Providers (C? - - I only went here once during my survey period. Generally though the women here tend to be in their mid and upper 40's wearing plain clothes.

Extras (F) - - It's not impossible, but the average is going to be a legit massage. When I went, there was a sheet the whole time and no flip. The owner is known for firing girls who give extras and he reads review boards, so it's going to be very difficult to get extras here and if you do, never mention any names.

Do I recommend? - The place is very visible, but the AMP is basically legit so you shouldn't really have any shame in your walk. I would only go here for a legit massage. If you get lucky and stumble upon a girl that likes you, then enjoy it and keep it to yourself. But generally speaking go elsewhere if you're looking for a HE.

Eden Med Spa.

Discretion: © - This place is located in a fairly busy shopping center but it is off to the side a bit next to a smokes shop. The front desk is run by a male, possibly the owner. The rooms seem a bit small, but the place overall is a bit spacious. The walls seem moderately sound-proofed.

Service: (B) It was an above average massage. Not amazing, but a good solid message and the people seemed friendly enough.

Providers (C-) - - I was serviced by a woman in her 40's and got a glimpse of another woman in her 40's you looked rather plain.

Extras (C-) - - During my massage, she teased me MASSIVELY. When I was on my stomach, she was teasing my taint, nut-sack, and even grazing my shaft. But there was no flip. You might have better luck if you choose a 1 hour massage and you become a regular. However with the guy at the front desk, it's possible things may never progress far.

Do I recommend? - If you're in the area, it might be worth giving it a couple of visits and see how things progress. But again with the guy there, I think it'll be a uphill battle.

Bon Message.

Discretion: (D) - This place is located in a busy renovated shopping center near the IHOP. They also have security monitors in each room that show the hallway and lobby. So be aware you're potentially being watched by everyone inside including mongers as soon as you step in the door. The walls do goto the ceiling though.

Service: (B When I went I had to wait 20-25 minutes before my massage started. My provider was a bit stand-offish, but warmed up to me by the end of the massage.

Providers (B) - - I haven't seen all the girls here, but the ones I saw were above average perhaps in their low 40's.

Extras (B-) - - I only got a HE with minimal touching, so the extras weren't great on my first visit. But when I see the rooms with security monitors, this tells me the menu can expand with some persistence and work.

Do I recommend? - I'm not crazy about the visibility and the security cameras in the rooms. Also my first experience wasn't great, but I've heard good things from other people. So it's probably worth giving this place a try a couple of times if you don't mind the cameras.

Zen Chi Spa.

Discretion: (F) - This place is literally located 300 feet from an elementary school. The shopping center itself is fairly busy as well. Inside the AMP is cramped. The "rooms" have mirrors which is cool, but I put rooms in quotes because it's more like cubicles. The walls are about a foot short of the ceiling and the walls are paper thin, you can hear EVERYTHING. You can hear other mongers breathing, you can hear the "off-duty" providers talking on their phone, everything.

Service: (A) - The massage I had was excellent. My provider was extremely friendly as well as the other providers I bumped into. And I never had to wait long.

Providers (A) - - Easily the best looking providers in my South Oceanside survey. I got a glimpse of 4 of the girls, and some look better than others but they're all several notches above the other Oceanside talent. Some of the providers here are actually in their mid 30's and fit.

Extras (B+) - - YMWV but let's just say the menu can be expanded. Similar to Relax Spa, this place feels out of place for the north county.

Do I recommend? - I really wish I could recommend this place. But with this place being 300 feet from an elementary school and a bunch of moms cruising through the parking lot, it's just sooo risky going here. If you happen to be here during a raid, the penalties would be extra harsh because you're in a school zone. Also the "rooms" have zero privacy, which means if you have a "legit" customer within 3 rooms of a monger, they will know what's going on. It reminds me of a 1970's New York AMP where the women are basically in stalls. The women look great and massages are very good, but go at your own risk. If Zen Chi Spa was located in a place like Eastern Spa I would be a full-time regular. But for now, I'm keeping my distance.

So that's my survey of South Oceanside. Do not ask me for specific names via PM. I have already given plenty of info and a pretty good roadmap on the Oceanside scene. You can fill in the gaps with your own survey or reports. Also please be smart and practice sustainability. If it can be helped, try to go to some of the busier AMPs during off-hours and make appointments. High foot traffic and "noise" complaints are usually death blow to AMPs, especially when there's a local election around the corner. I'm already starting to see high foot traffic at a lot of the AMPs I visited in Oceanside. So while we're currently in a resurgent phase of the AMP scene in O-side, it won't last long if we're not smart. Use this info wisely.

More.

Eastern. Been there multiple times. Their folks have certificates, tease, and offer "self-service". Great massage though.

Asian Massage in Carlsbad. Been there once with decent massage and offered HE.

Zen Chi / Zai Sheng- I think you meant Zai Sheng. Zen Chi is closed, but the owners opened Eden Med. Zai Sheng is FS so He is expensive. You can arrange entrance / exit through back door.

Eden Med. I get teased here by ½ the ladies, but the other half are as conservative as Massage Envy. I take my lady here, so I don't do anything that would get me banned while testing waters. The older lady will tease your taint and balls though. All the moaning and moving in the world hasn't changed anything.

Bon. The best priced and cleanest rub-and-tug on the list.

Happy Foot. Been there once. Dirty and more expensive than Bon, so why?

Yiangjanmin. Never been there so I was hoping for a review. (Corner of El Camino and Oside).

Relax. Been there once, and they offered full menu to a first timer without testing waters. Hard sell though, I hate bargaining too aggressive.

There is also a place between Bon and Zai Sheng. I forget the name. Better massage, but more expensive than Bon on both HF and Tip, so I'll stick with Bon.

Zai Sheng is the name of the place near the school. It's strictly weekends only. But it's true about the talent. They'd be close to top tier in San Diego proper.

Cheers, TTT.

Lovable
01-22-22, 00:45
Good info, thanks for saving me some money.

HorneyDog1C
01-22-22, 07:51
Just an FYI there's a North County thread also in the California link. Good info and a few of my reports too. Hope to see more activity other areas have.

MaximusKahn
01-26-22, 11:27
Just an FYI there's a North County thread also in the California link. Good info and a few of my reports too. Hope to see more activity other areas have.Thanks for the tip about the CA Link.

We all know about Touch of H, in Escondido, and I will say the same as other posts. Two women working, one asian, one Hispanic, both mature in my opinion.

I went once and met Erica the Hispanic. I had a good connection with her, just did Hhr for. 5 HF, and got a HE and donated. 4, but I felt there was more on the menu. She was feeling me out as much as I was feeling her up.

There is another spot on Date St. That operates out of a business that doesn't say massage in the store front. You need a number to get in, which I don't have. Since this place is right next to a nail saloon where I know the owner well, I'm sure it will be a place I can't visit. LOL.

There may be other places operating UTR. Just wanted to mention the Date place.

Happy Mongering.

DeeeezNutss
01-26-22, 15:14
I've actually been to this place a few times. You can find their number on BedP* Rooms are like and office setting, there's an office desk and there's a leather couch where things happen. It's not your usual massage parlors with a table. Girls are slim thick with services of CBJ, DATY, cfs but YMMV. It's been a while since I've been there so not sure how the ladies are there now.

Wish there were more younger talent in the area.

Thanks for the tip about the CA Link.

We all know about Touch of H, in Escondido, and I will say the same as other posts. Two women working, one asian, one Hispanic, both mature in my opinion.

I went once and met Erica the Hispanic. I had a good connection with her, just did Hhr for. 5 HF, and got a HE and donated. 4, but I felt there was more on the menu. She was feeling me out as much as I was feeling her up.

There is another spot on Date St. That operates out of a business that doesn't say massage in the store front. You need a number to get in, which I don't have. Since this place is right next to a nail saloon where I know the owner well, I'm sure it will be a place I can't visit. LOL.

There may be other places operating UTR. Just wanted to mention the Date place.

Happy Mongering.

Sdsaluki
02-06-22, 15:32
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6196796318

Had anyone partake?

DeeeezNutss
02-06-22, 17:08
This is the one I actually went to a few times, read my review below urs, even if it says Date St.

Had anyone partake?

Dctex99
02-06-22, 18:52
Not Columbian, Mexican from Corona..$50 admit, $150+ dep on service, cute girls! Will be back,usually 1-2 girls avail. Be sure and text ahead and might have to wait outside awhile if busy!
Had anyone partake?Not Columbian. Mexican, I will be back!

Okay5600
02-07-22, 22:05
I posted this a few days ago in the Oceanside forum but I'll post this here since it gets more traffic. Maybe one of you guys can help out.

Anyone have any intel on this?

https://adultsearch.com/california/oceanside/female-escorts/2689564

I messaged them and they gave me an address to a hotel in Carlsbad. Their rates were 120/30 and 160/60 which I think is pretty cheap. I also remember doing research a few weeks ago and I messaged another ad and they gave me an address to the exact same hotel. The weeks apart in contact makes me less suspicious that they are LE.

Might be just some Chinese circuit but I'm curious if you guys have any intel.

NorthSDasian
02-08-22, 02:05
I posted this a few days ago in the Oceanside forum but I'll post this here since it gets more traffic. Maybe one of you guys can help out.

I messaged them and they gave me an address to a hotel in Carlsbad. Their rates were 120/30 and 160/60 which I think is pretty cheap. I also remember doing research a few weeks ago and I messaged another ad and they gave me an address to the exact same hotel. The weeks apart in contact makes me less suspicious that they are LE.

Might be just some Chinese circuit but I'm curious if you guys have any intel.Don't do it, it's the usual granny bait and switch, and the worst kind too. Oceanside used to have decent MILF Chinese ladies for 160/60 some 8 odd years ago, and despite being technically a bait and switch, the switch was still pretty damn passable. Older, but still thin and tight, and the ladies were nice.

The recent one in Carlsbad, all you get is wrinkly witch-looking granny with the cackly granny voice and dried up wrinkly hair. Just straight up fucking gross.

Oh, and they'll save your number and keep spamming it from different numbers to get you to come back, so consider your number burned the moment you commit to them.

I got lazy and wanted to hit something near work and thought I could get a passable MILF like the old days. I was wrong. Making the effort to go to SD nowadays. But I would love to be proven wrong.

Okay5600
02-08-22, 10:37
Don't do it, it's the usual granny bait and switch, and the worst kind too. Oceanside used to have decent MILF Chinese ladies for 160/60 some 8 odd years ago, and despite being technically a bait and switch, the switch was still pretty damn passable. Older, but still thin and tight, and the ladies were nice.

The recent one in Carlsbad, all you get is wrinkly witch-looking granny with the cackly granny voice and dried up wrinkly hair. Just straight up fucking gross.

Oh, and they'll save your number and keep spamming it from different numbers to get you to come back, so consider your number burned the moment you commit to them.

I got lazy and wanted to hit something near work and thought I could get a passable MILF like the old days. I was wrong. Making the effort to go to SD nowadays. But I would love to be proven wrong.Man that's unfortunate. Thanks for the response. You're saying you went to the Carlsbad one recently? Did you go through with it?.

Wahoo2000
02-08-22, 13:49
Don't do it, it's the usual granny bait and switch, and the worst kind too. Oceanside used to have decent MILF Chinese ladies for 160/60 some 8 odd years ago, and despite being technically a bait and switch, the switch was still pretty damn passable. Older, but still thin and tight, and the ladies were nice.

I got lazy and wanted to hit something near work and thought I could get a passable MILF like the old days. I was wrong. Making the effort to go to SD nowadays. But I would love to be proven wrong.If I was as far north as Oceanside, I'd WAAAAAAY rather hit up OC / Costa Mesa than drive down to SD. OC is prob 10 x the quantity AND quality of SD, and almost always at a better price due to the competition. If North County bros don't mind driving just about 10-15 min more, you're going to do much better in OC. Check out the intel on the OC boards here on this site, get an HX profile, and you're golden.

To the bros that CAN'T swing 35-45 ish min of travel time each way. Man, that sucks.

NorthSDasian
02-09-22, 03:03
Man that's unfortunate. Thanks for the response. You're saying you went to the Carlsbad one recently? Did you go through with it?.Yeah I did, hence my post. Biggest bamboozling of my hobbying life.

If I was as far north as Oceanside, I'd WAAAAAAY rather hit up OC / Costa Mesa than drive down to SD. OC is prob 10 x the quantity AND quality of SD, and almost always at a better price due to the competition. If North County bros don't mind driving just about 10-15 min more, you're going to do much better in OC. Check out the intel on the OC boards here on this site, get an HX profile, and you're golden.

To the bros that CAN'T swing 35-45 ish min of travel time each way. Man, that sucks.I'm aware of the OC scene and have been out there a few times but the traffic is much, much worse whenever I'm free. The distance is the same but the 91? Forget it. I'm good with SDAG since I'm only an occasional monger anyway.

Okay5600
02-09-22, 12:38
Any north county AMPs have a table shower?. The ones in my immediate area don't and I would love to try one.

Lrio45
02-09-22, 14:26

Might be just some Chinese circuit but I'm curious if you guys have any intel.I've been there 4 times, but that was over a year ago. The talent wasn't too bad, but maybe I was just lucky.

2 out of the 4 girls I saw were decent. Cute mid to late 30's with good assets, but they all had belly scars and terrible attitudes. The other 2 ladies were in their 40's and not at all attractive. They could barely speak a word of english.

They work out of cheap motels and it seems like they are forced to stay in their rooms until a relief comes every week or so. Their rooms are dirty and there are suitcases filled with Ramen.

Service isn't the best. Typical, CBJ, DATY, CFS. NO DFK or even LFK. The BBFS is legit though if you're willing to risk it and some locations offer GREEK.

OneCanSam
02-15-22, 14:18
Good morning fellow mongers.

I was wondering if anybody can recommend a good private incall? It seems the girls off of rancheros are no longer in business or longer texting me back does anybody have a favorite they go to? I've seen Ashley's ads and she doesn't do it for me. Emily rose blew me off. Thank you for your reco's ya'll are wonderful and happy playing.

JackeRouac
02-15-22, 15:44
Good morning fellow mongers.

I was wondering if anybody can recommend a good private incall? It seems the girls off of rancheros are no longer in business or longer texting me back does anybody have a favorite they go to? I've seen Ashley's ads and she doesn't do it for me. Emily rose blew me off. Thank you for your reco's ya'll are wonderful and happy playing.Try Chelsea. You can find her on RR. Great body, sensual. Easy to talk to. Reliable.

BillyIsTheOne
02-17-22, 16:18
Try Chelsea. You can find her on RR. Great body, sensual. Easy to talk to. Reliable.Chelsea is very good. 'classic FBSM' you might get Russian but no other upgrades are available.

ShyGuySly
02-17-22, 18:36
Hey has anyone remember or have visited the woman who was doing FBSM here In Encinitas off Encinitas Blvd at an office building. I can't find her on RR any longer or anywhere. Been really wanting to see her, she's my atf. Anyone remember her name, number, anything?.

BillyIsTheOne
02-18-22, 02:04
Hey has anyone remember or have visited the woman who was doing FBSM here In Encinitas off Encinitas Blvd at an office building. I can't find her on RR any longer or anywhere. Been really wanting to see her, she's my atf. Anyone remember her name, number, anything?.Alexis perhaps?

Dwykz619
02-18-22, 19:09
This was a pretty good report from summer on the Massage Forum:

Okay I finally finished my Census Report of the Oceanside area. There had been enough "New Management" and just general changeover I felt it was worth doing a fairly thorough Census in the area. Also over the last couple of months there have been quite a few inquires about the north county AMP scene.

So I primarily focused my Census field report in the south Oceanside area along the Oceanside blvd. Corridor. I know I'm missing a couple of coastal AMPs but I wanted to wrap up my report and deliver to you guys while it was still useful. If anyone wants to do a census of the coastal corridor, that would be great but I don't think there is a whole lot there.

My survey was done over the period of the last 5-6 weeks. Rather than rating the individual women (which I already forgot the name of some), I'll be giving you an overview of what I thought of the establishment & location and what to expect for the most part in terms of extras. I'll be giving a letter grade for each thing. I'll also order the reviews from West to East.

Relax Spa.

Discretion: (F) - It's pretty well known this place is in a super high visible area. The entrance literally sits next to a Starbucks Drive Thru in a very busy shopping center. I've noticed the trend of AMPs having security cameras, but this AMP not only has monitors in the hallway, but EACH room has monitors that allow you to see the entrance, lobby, and hallway. This means any monger can see other mongers in the hallway. So if discretion is important for you, you should probably stay far away from this place.

Service: (B) I came here a couple of times and the first time the service was pretty good. I didn't have to wait long and the massage was pretty good. But the second time I came during a busy time and I had to wait 10-15 minutes and there were interruptions. I was staring at the security monitors quite a bit. So definitely try to avoid the busy times.

Providers (B+) - - I saw 2 providers and got a glimpse of another. The girls aren't knockouts, but they're definitely above average for the area. The women I saw were in their mid / low 40's and in decent shape.

Extras (A+) - - Yes ymwv based on the girl and your own demeanor, but FS is on their chef's menu. This is probably why the place has so much monger foot traffic, the word has gotten out. But if you do want the higher tier of extras, make sure you bring enough $ because they know the standard rates. This place is basically a SD AMP in the middle of Oceanside.

Do I recommend? - I know people have been clamoring for a FS place in the north county and this place is one, but man it's just such a highly visible spot with tons of civilian and monger foot traffic. I have a feeling this place is already on LE's radar and is a prime target in the next city sweep. Go at your own risk.

Chinese Holistic.

Discretion: (A) - This place is located in an unassuming business office building on a relatively quiet street. But the place is small with only 2-3 rooms, but they're actual rooms with excellent sound proofing.

Service: (B) This place has been around for awhile. Very nice ladies if you're a gentleman. The massage quality among the providers ranges from solid to great.

Providers (C+) - - The ladies here are on the older side, early / mid 40's, but not grannies.

Extras - - YMWV but once you become a regular, you will get a regular HE. Don't expect anything beyond a HJ unless you spent a lot of time seeing a particular provider and even then it may be doubtful depending on who you see.

Do I recommend? - If you're in the area regularly and you're just looking for a simple HE, then this can be a nice quiet place to go to. But it's not worth driving out of the way for it.

Eastern Massage.

Discretion: (A) - Yes it's located in a busy shopping center, but the trick to this place is to park in the side elevated parking garage. You'll then be able to walk straight to the second floor and front entrance with very few people in the shopping center seeing you. This place probably has the best interior during my survey. Huge lobby, huge rooms which are completely separate. Actually looks a bit "upscale".

Service: (B) The massage was above average, but not great. I only went here once so I don't have a full scope of the massage quality.

Providers (- - My provider was in her mid 40's but I didn't get a good glimpse of the other provider. I honestly would need to go here again to get a better sense.

Extras (D) - - My provider teased a lot during the massage but on the flip, she wanted me to "service myself". I think a true HE is possible here, but the default is "self-service". Also she literally wore tank armor underneath her clothes, haha, so there was no way to touch her goodies.

Do I recommend? - The location has good cover if you go through the side entrance and the facilities are very nice. But it's definitely a place will require a time and money investment if you want a HE since it's not given by default. If you're looking for a challenge, this could be a good place to flex your monger muscle.

Asia Massage.

Discretion: (D) - Technically this place is in Carlsbad, but it's still in the South Oceanside area, so I added this to the survey. This place has been around for awhile and it's extremely visible. You're basically visible to the entire Von's parking lot when you go into the doors. The owner who is a guy is often at the front desk. The room walls goto the ceiling but they're very thin.

Service: (B) Most of the providers here will give you a good massage. But most of them have limited English and will not want to engage in chit-chat. I think the combination of the male owner and thin walls, keeps the girls tightly wound for the most part, especially when he's around.

Providers (C? - - I only went here once during my survey period. Generally though the women here tend to be in their mid and upper 40's wearing plain clothes.

Extras (F) - - It's not impossible, but the average is going to be a legit massage. When I went, there was a sheet the whole time and no flip. The owner is known for firing girls who give extras and he reads review boards, so it's going to be very difficult to get extras here and if you do, never mention any names.

Do I recommend? - The place is very visible, but the AMP is basically legit so you shouldn't really have any shame in your walk. I would only go here for a legit massage. If you get lucky and stumble upon a girl that likes you, then enjoy it and keep it to yourself. But generally speaking go elsewhere if you're looking for a HE.

Eden Med Spa.

Discretion: - This place is located in a fairly busy shopping center but it is off to the side a bit next to a smokes shop. The front desk is run by a male, possibly the owner. The rooms seem a bit small, but the place overall is a bit spacious. The walls seem moderately sound-proofed.

Service: (B) It was an above average massage. Not amazing, but a good solid message and the people seemed friendly enough.

Providers (C-) - - I was serviced by a woman in her 40's and got a glimpse of another woman in her 40's you looked rather plain.

Extras (C-) - - During my massage, she teased me MASSIVELY. When I was on my stomach, she was teasing my taint, nut-sack, and even grazing my shaft. But there was no flip. You might have better luck if you choose a 1 hour massage and you become a regular. However with the guy at the front desk, it's possible things may never progress far.

Do I recommend? - If you're in the area, it might be worth giving it a couple of visits and see how things progress. But again with the guy there, I think it'll be a uphill battle.

Bon Message.

Discretion: (D) - This place is located in a busy renovated shopping center near the IHOP. They also have security monitors in each room that show the hallway and lobby. So be aware you're potentially being watched by everyone inside including mongers as soon as you step in the door. The walls do goto the ceiling though.

Service: (B When I went I had to wait 20-25 minutes before my massage started. My provider was a bit stand-offish, but warmed up to me by the end of the massage.

Providers (B) - - I haven't seen all the girls here, but the ones I saw were above average perhaps in their low 40's.

Extras (B-) - - I only got a HE with minimal touching, so the extras weren't great on my first visit. But when I see the rooms with security monitors, this tells me the menu can expand with some persistence and work.

Do I recommend? - I'm not crazy about the visibility and the security cameras in the rooms. Also my first experience wasn't great, but I've heard good things from other people. So it's probably worth giving this place a try a couple of times if you don't mind the cameras.

Zen Chi Spa.

Discretion: (F) - This place is literally located 300 feet from an elementary school. The shopping center itself is fairly busy as well. Inside the AMP is cramped. The "rooms" have mirrors which is cool, but I put rooms in quotes because it's more like cubicles. The walls are about a foot short of the ceiling and the walls are paper thin, you can hear EVERYTHING. You can hear other mongers breathing, you can hear the "off-duty" providers talking on their phone, everything.

Service: (A) - The massage I had was excellent. My provider was extremely friendly as well as the other providers I bumped into. And I never had to wait long.

Providers (A) - - Easily the best looking providers in my South Oceanside survey. I got a glimpse of 4 of the girls, and some look better than others but they're all several notches above the other Oceanside talent. Some of the providers here are actually in their mid 30's and fit.

Extras (B+) - - YMWV but let's just say the menu can be expanded. Similar to Relax Spa, this place feels out of place for the north county.

Do I recommend? - I really wish I could recommend this place. But with this place being 300 feet from an elementary school and a bunch of moms cruising through the parking lot, it's just sooo risky going here. If you happen to be here during a raid, the penalties would be extra harsh because you're in a school zone. Also the "rooms" have zero privacy, which means if you have a "legit" customer within 3 rooms of a monger, they will know what's going on. It reminds me of a 1970's New York AMP where the women are basically in stalls. The women look great and massages are very good, but go at your own risk. If Zen Chi Spa was located in a place like Eastern Spa I would be a full-time regular. But for now, I'm keeping my distance.

So that's my survey of South Oceanside. Do not ask me for specific names via PM. I have already given plenty of info and a pretty good roadmap on the Oceanside scene. You can fill in the gaps with your own survey or reports. Also please be smart and practice sustainability. If it can be helped, try to go to some of the busier AMPs during off-hours and make appointments. High foot traffic and "noise" complaints are usually death blow to AMPs, especially when there's a local election around the corner. I'm already starting to see high foot traffic at a lot of the AMPs I visited in Oceanside. So while we're currently in a resurgent phase of the AMP scene in O-side, it won't last long if we're not smart. Use this info wisely.

More.

Eastern. Been there multiple times. Their folks have certificates, tease, and offer "self-service". Great massage though.

Asian Massage in Carlsbad. Been there once with decent massage and offered HE.

Zen Chi / Zai Sheng- I think you meant Zai Sheng. Zen Chi is closed, but the owners opened Eden Med. Zai Sheng is FS so He is expensive. You can arrange entrance / exit through back door.

Eden Med. I get teased here by the ladies, but the other half are as conservative as Massage Envy. I take my lady here, so I don't do anything that would get me banned while testing waters. The older lady will tease your taint and balls though. All the moaning and moving in the world hasn't changed anything.

Bon. The best priced and cleanest rub-and-tug on the list.

Happy Foot. Been there once. Dirty and more expensive than Bon, so why?

Yiangjanmin. Never been there so I was hoping for a review. (Corner of El Camino and Oside).

Relax. Been there once, and they offered full menu to a first timer without testing waters. Hard sell though, I hate bargaining too aggressive.

There is also a place between Bon and Zai Sheng. I forget the name. Better massage, but more expensive than Bon on both HF and Tip, so I'll stick with Bon.

Zai Sheng is the name of the place near the school. It's strictly weekends only. But it's true about the talent. They'd be close to top tier in San Diego proper.

Cheers, TTT.You've done more reasearch that I could've ever try. I work in the North County, and this is fuckin great work! KUDOS!

Lovable
02-27-22, 17:50
It looks like Touch of Health has closed so boo hoo. Not much else to choose from so I thought I'd try this somewhat UTR spa out. https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-escondido/19989262.html. You have to call for an appointment and they give you the location in an office building downtown. Typical rub and tug by older woman, very discrete location but I won't be returning.

Dctex99
03-06-22, 15:37
It looks like Touch of Health has closed so boo hoo. Not much else to choose from so I thought I'd try this somewhat UTR spa out. https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-escondido/19989262.html. You have to call for an appointment and they give you the location in an office building downtown. Typical rub and tug by older woman, very discrete location but I won't be returning.I know the owner knew the Center owner well so could get extensions! She must have moved somewhere else as I know she had many irons in the fire.

When we spoke during the pandemic.

MaximusKahn
03-07-22, 11:35
I know the owner knew the Center owner well so could get extensions! She must have moved somewhere else as I know she had many irons in the fire.

When we spoke during the pandemic.I had passed Healthy Touch and noticed the open sign was no longer lit up. Sorry to hear that it is permanent. Now with this second closing all I can say is that we have to start taking the business to San Marcos where their is more freedom.

Escondido laws are just too restrictive for the spas to venture into special services.

Dctex99
03-22-22, 21:00
Paid $40 1/2 hour. No massage, just teasing. Just allowed over clothing tits, no access to bottom, HE was so so, tipt $40, seemed happy, not returning!

Okay5600
03-23-22, 12:40
Anyone notice that all the Carlsbad escorts work out of the same hotel? I want to try out some in the area but the fact that they all give me an address to the same hotel sketches me out.

Twenty
03-23-22, 18:06
I visited this place a few weeks ago. No massage, all teasing. She allowed me to take her shirt off. But pretty standard HE place with older gals. She was willing to please and had decent technique.

MaximusKahn
03-25-22, 17:41
HZ Body Therapy – Right off the 15 in RB.

A Friend told me he got a good Massage there, so the other day I had a few Ballast Point Sculpins under my belt, saw their sign, and decided to stop in. Normally I don't explore too much as I have my regular favorite providers who take very good care of me, nor do I tend to hobby in the evening, but I was buzzed, stiff from a workout, and a tad randy and thought what the heck. Time to TOFTT, and share.

Popped a couple mints to hopefully make my beer breath tolerable, and went in. I was met by an attractive woman, basic top, yoga pants. I'm not good with ages, and I'm very age tolerant. Meaning that depending on the woman I can find a women attractive at just about any age. She wasn't a 20's spinner, or a granny, and I really only rate the providers as attractive, or not my type. She was attractive, and friendly, and that is all that matters to me when it comes to first impressions. To each their own of course.

Made a quick stop to the john to clean up the important parts and headed to the room, got undressed, and lied on the table face up. I prefer to meet my providers face up and naked the first time so we can make eye contact and get acquainted before I roll over to let them start the massage. It lets them know I'm not shy, or modest, so draping is completely unnecessary. It also gives me a chance to show I'm friendly, and gives them a hint of what they can offer.

The massage was very good, and relaxing as I enjoyed my craft beer buzz. Her English was on the good side and we chatted about stuff. I might be her type because she asked me my relationship status, and talked about fun things to do. She checked my ring finger a couple of times, looking closely to see if I had a tan line, or indentation from an absent ring. Which I don't.

On the flip she knew right away I was interested in being happy from my semi-woody going on and went to work with a great touch without saying a word. I reached up and she freely bared her soft "B" breasts with perky gumdrop nipples for me to gently play with. She worked my Phd so well I had to get her so slow down a few times so I could enjoy it longer, which she did. She wasn't rushing me, it just felt that good! She was obedient to my requests with a smile.

During the action she moved her hand down my crack to the bung and pushed on it with a wiggle, and said here? So if you're into her going into there, that might be a possibility on the menu for you. Shortly after that with me playing with her breasts and some petting her ass and pussy over her clothes, I was ready and popped as she made those sucking sounds through her teeth with encouragement like I was such a good boy for releasing my spermatic fluid all over the place. I did my best to cover the inside of the room to look like a Pollock painting.

Got the clean-up, and she continued the massage and small talk till the hour was up. She is either Lisa or Linda, I didn't reinforce her name in my memory, but there were only two girls there that night so it's easy to find her. I did meet the other one working on the way out and she was friendly too. They offered 4 hands next time with big smiles as they were petting my arms and chest. I gave a smile back and said, maybe next time.

If you're looking for a good hour long Massage with the possibility of a good release, this may be a place you will like. And it's in North County.

HF-. 6; Tip-tip appropriately. Your Mileage Will Always Vary, but if you treat them right the first time, you might get more the second time.

I will go back. MxK.

LatinD22
03-26-22, 12:53
Any good parlor recommendations in San Marcos?

Twenty
03-26-22, 17:55
Any good parlor recommendations in San Marcos?There only appears to be he spots in San Marcos as far as I can tell. AA, holy massage, Sakata, and Crystal are almost guaranteed He.

LatinD22
03-27-22, 02:33
There only appears to be he spots in San Marcos as far as I can tell. AA, holy massage, Sakata, and Crystal are almost guaranteed He.Thanks! From what I've seen I've been meaning to go to Crystal but I wanted to hear about someone's experience there.

Twenty
03-29-22, 19:10
Thanks! From what I've seen I've been meaning to go to Crystal but I wanted to hear about someone's experience there.Seen 2 providers there in the past, not sure if they're still there. Apple was a highly sensuous MILF. The other girl I didn't get her name but she was younger. Keep us updated if you go.

MaximusKahn
03-30-22, 10:33
LatinD22, you got some good intel right off the bat with so few posts yourself. Can you share a little intel about the places you have tried? Would be helpful to contribute to the forum.

We should all be careful about who is coming here for easy details about the business. LE regularly checks in.

Thanks! From what I've seen I've been meaning to go to Crystal but I wanted to hear about someone's experience there.

ADwightSchrute
04-01-22, 07:43
LatinD22, you got some good intel right off the bat with so few posts yourself. Can you share a little intel about the places you have tried? Would be helpful to contribute to the forum.

We should all be careful about who is coming here for easy details about the business. LE regularly checks in.Yes very true. Every review with a grain of salt my fellow monger.

TheMa84
04-08-22, 16:08
Visited three days ago. Paid 35 $ Dollars for half an hour massage.

Massage wasn't bad. I flipped and she played, asked for a bit more and she said no.

Just allowed slight little touch over her clothes.

Over 40 Asian woman always with mask on.

Read other posts were here could have maybe a BBJ but not in my case.

Left 30 $ tip and she was happy.

MaximusKahn
04-09-22, 11:14
Thanks for the review. May have saved a few of us some green. But if the massage was good, maybe worth seeing what an hour would be like.

Good first post to share intel. . 35 is the lowest fee I've seen for Hhr.

Visited three days ago. Paid 35 $ Dollars for half an hour massage.

Massage wasn't bad. I flipped and she played, asked for a bit more and she said no.

Just allowed slight little touch over her clothes.

Over 40 Asian woman always with mask on.

Read other posts were here could have maybe a BBJ but not in my case.

Left 30 $ tip and she was happy.

ScottJones2020
04-11-22, 17:20
This newish place on Jefferson in DT CBad Rose Spa. They are on BP with "2 new girls" I TOFTT end of 2021 and it was a very unpleasant experience. Has anyone had any better journeys?

Okay5600
04-13-22, 12:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

TooTallTom
04-13-22, 13:27
This newish place on Jefferson in DT CBad Rose Spa. They are on BP with "2 new girls" I TOFTT end of 2021 and it was a very unpleasant experience. Has anyone had any better journeys?Everything is on the menu, 1/2 hour only. If you want a quickie, it's probably OK. When I wanted an hour and said HE only, she was incensed. After we squared away the fee, she warmed up. Not particularly attractive either. Will not repeat.

Cheers, TTT.

BlueSkyBlue
04-14-22, 14:43
Walked in and paid $60 house fee and shown to the room. A few minutes face down when a knock on the door and in walked a petite dark hair girl who introduced herself as Helen. Wearing jeans and sweater blouse, she was dressed conservatively. All it the girls at Crystal were mask's so I could not really comment on her face but she appears to be a early 30's, small (98 lbs) provider who told me she was 5'2". Very quiet during the session with decent English but not really conversational, which was fine with me.

Started with the sheet covering my body giving me compression from head to toe, Sheet came off and she didn't ask me an option but proceeded to give me a medium to light pressure massage.

Her technique is fairly light pressure, mostly long flowing strokes from my neck down my back to my legs and back up again. Not a strong therapeutic process but definitely a relaxing soothing experience. As she worked hands down my back and she would lightly touch my ass and run her fingers down the inside. She wasn't going to far down but enough to get me interested so I lifted my hips to allow better access while I reached over and started at caress her very small tiny petite ass.

Not a lot of overt touching of the jewels it was still enjoyable how she would pause to lightly run her fingers on my inner thighs. Most of the time I kept my arms at my side but sometimes I would reciprocate running my hands over her small ass while she was caressing mine soon it came time for a hot towel and turn over. The sheet went back on and then within a minute she reached out and grab my dick and asked here? I nodded and instantly the sheet was ripped off my body again and she pretty and she proceeded to slowly glide her hands up and down my cock with light oil while her fingers caressed around my balls at the same time. Technique was pretty good in soon and soon I finished and she cleaned up. She proceeded to finish the rest of the time giving me a leg and foot massage and I reciprocated by massaging her hands. We spent a little time talking and she laid down next to me for a quiet cuddle for the last few minutes before it was time to get up and leave.

Overall very peaceful relaxing experience $60 house $50 tip.

SdDave
04-16-22, 15:04
This shop has been closed for a while now. I used to enjoy going there since it was close and a good deal for the service. Just checking if and where some of the staff has reappeared. Threse girls must be working somewhere inthe area I would hope. Anybody got any info? Thanks.

Dctex99
04-18-22, 20:07
This shop has been closed for a while now. I used to enjoy going there since it was close and a good deal for the service. Just checking if and where some of the staff has reappeared. Threse girls must be working somewhere inthe area I would hope. Anybody got any info? Thanks.I know Manee Thai had interests in Vegas and might have transferred there. Waiting for a new spot to open. Kind of lean!

ScottJones2020
04-19-22, 13:33
Walked in and paid $60 house fee and shown to the room. A few minutes face down when a knock on the door and in walked a petite dark hair girl who introduced herself as Helen. Wearing jeans and sweater blouse, she was dressed conservatively. All it the girls at Crystal were mask's so I could not really comment on her face but she appears to be a early 30's, small (98 lbs) provider who told me she was 5'2". Very quiet during the session with decent English but not really conversational, which was fine with me.

Started with the sheet covering my body giving me compression from head to toe, Sheet came off and she didn't ask me an option but proceeded to give me a medium to light pressure massage.

Her technique is fairly light pressure, mostly long flowing strokes from my neck down my back to my legs and back up again. Not a strong therapeutic process but definitely a relaxing soothing experience. As she worked hands down my back and she would lightly touch my ass and run her fingers down the inside. She wasn't going to far down but enough to get me interested so I lifted my hips to allow better access while I reached over and started at caress her very small tiny petite ass.

Not a lot of overt touching of the jewels it was still enjoyable how she would pause to lightly run her fingers on my inner thighs. Most of the time I kept my arms at my side but sometimes I would reciprocate running my hands over her small ass while she was caressing mine soon it came time for a hot towel and turn over. The sheet went back on and then within a minute she reached out and grab my dick and asked here? I nodded and instantly the sheet was ripped off my body again and she pretty and she proceeded to slowly glide her hands up and down my cock with light oil while her fingers caressed around my balls at the same time. Technique was pretty good in soon and soon I finished and she cleaned up..Did the mask ever come off? Drives me nuts when there wear them still.

BlueSkyBlue
04-20-22, 09:41
In my experience yes, that was the case the last few visits but I have no idea if they will continue the practice.

I believe that the owner has health concerns so it seems to me that they just might not have wanted her to be unnecessarily put at risk during the pandemic.

Did the mask ever come off? Drives me nuts when there wear them still.

Nsfw Bat
04-20-22, 20:38
I used to go to Relax on OSide Blvd, FS fair regularly with a few bad experiences (bad as in no connection / weird conversations).

I noticed their lights are always out now. The back door is propped open, and sometimes their front door is ajar, so I know they are open. Is anything new going on there? Anything worth revisiting for?

DrPornDawger
04-26-22, 20:08
https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/quot-san-diego-carlsbad-quot/22048418.html

Saw this and has anyone TOFTT?

Nsfw Bat
04-27-22, 00:02
https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/quot-san-diego-carlsbad-quot/22048418.html

Saw this and has anyone TOFTT?With the multiple city description, I'm worried it may be like the grannies in Carlsbad best westerns. Tried the Carlsbad posts once, wasn't a big fan.

GrimOwls
04-28-22, 18:02
This shop has been closed for a while now. I used to enjoy going there since it was close and a good deal for the service. Just checking if and where some of the staff has reappeared. Threse girls must be working somewhere inthe area I would hope. Anybody got any info? Thanks.Yah Touch of health used to be a regular shop for me. I haven't really found anything as close. So I usually go down to Erma if I don't feel like going all the way down to convoy or farther. Or if I feel like going north sometimes I will visit Asian spa in Temecula. But Erma has produced better results for a little bit more of a drive.

GrimOwls
05-01-22, 03:04
Ima try to find more and post more in the north county threads. Hopefully we can find more hidden gems close to us. I think Next spot I might try out again is Oasis Spa.

Showed up to Erma like I have a few times before Texted the number for some info They said new Girl Kathy I was like okay I need something New in my life. I walked in I was honestly stunned what a beauty not too short amazing figure that showed of in her dress. I was like this is the exact new thing I needed today. So she takes me to the room a lay down on my stomach then started a nice sensual massage. Soon I started rubbing my hands up and down her smoooth legs and her nice firm ass. She asked me for the flip. I couldn't turn over fast enough she asked me what I wanted and I answered I want it all. She stripped out of her dress and looked even more amazing standing there naked in front of me. Then oh then She hits me with BBBJ that I didn't expect but much appreciated and hit me with some eye contact while licking My little head. Which caused my big head to go blank and almost finish there. I forced myself to stop her because I had to have a taste of it all. So I stopped laid her down and DATY and tasted her until we moved on to missionary where I pounded away until I was ready to pop. I asked could I finish in her mouth and she was like. "Yah baby" That's all it took. And I finished in her mouth and laid down with her after this hell of an experience. I have to stop by again.

HappySd
05-06-22, 02:48
Ima try to find more and post more in the north county threads. Hopefully we can find more hidden gems close to us. I think Next spot I might try out again is Oasis Spa.

Showed up to Erma like I have a few times before Texted the number for some info They said new Girl Kathy I was like okay I need something New in my life. I walked in I was honestly stunned what a beauty not too short amazing figure that showed of in her dress. I was like this is the exact new thing I needed today. So she takes me to the room a lay down on my stomach then started a nice sensual massage. Soon I started rubbing my hands up and down her smoooth legs and her nice firm ass. She asked me for the flip. I couldn't turn over fast enough she asked me what I wanted and I answered I want it all. She stripped out of her dress and looked even more amazing standing there naked in front of me. Then oh then She hits me with BBBJ that I didn't expect but much appreciated and hit me with some eye contact while licking My little head. Which caused my big head to go blank and almost finish there. I forced myself to stop her because I had to have a taste of it all. So I stopped laid her down and DATY and tasted her until we moved on to missionary where I pounded away until I was ready to pop. I asked could I finish in her mouth and she was like. "Yah baby" That's all it took. And I finished in her mouth and laid down with her after this hell of an experience. I have to stop by again.What was the total on the visit? Sounds like I need to pay a visit again soon.

GrimOwls
05-06-22, 10:27
What was the total on the visit? Sounds like I need to pay a visit again soon.60 for the house. 140 for the extras. Shoot I might have to make a stop again myself this weekend. Enjoy Yourself.

DrPornDawger
05-06-22, 14:48

https://callescort.org/619-679-6318

5 HF (Room rent) tip always (5).

The place is next to a pawn shop, discreet and looks like a small business area with a nail salon. (but kind of vacant) If you're hungry, Wienerschnitzel is on the main street.

Confirmed arrival via text and was met by Lulu, (bbw, 5'4, 30's and probably not a provider, takes the appts and calls / texts). Passing some rooms, I noticed hospital beds and automatic massage tables chairs (see attached photo, sorta looks like this).

She leads me to a room with a desk lamp, couch / daybed, and the automatic massage table.

Lulu asks for the fee and tells me to get comfortable. I didn't know where to get comfortable, since it was not the usual massage room we all know of. Lulu comes back to give me the change, and she says I can lie down on the massage table, I started to disrobe in front of her and she said "oh you can just lie down". She covers it with a white towel, and the towel has seen better days, I mean it has tears and wears on its ends. I lay down and she turns the machine on. Rollers come to life and I'm getting a massage, and she tells me that my masseuse will be in shortly.

Wait for about 10 min, almost fell asleep, knock on the door, and I say come in.

In walks a beautiful (IMHO latina), great accent, and she introduces herself as Angela. She looks like Jenna Coleman, again IMHO. She was wearing a blue mesh stripper dress (see photo). Coke bottle figure, Large C's small Ds.

Angie tells me how it works because she asked if it was my first time there and asks how did I know about the place (I said my friend, we all have that friend).

She tells me to place the donation on the table, as she lays another towel, she tells me to get comfortable on the couch facing up. She strips down, covers me modestly with small towel and straddles me RCG, showing me her nice trimmed pussy.

Didn't allow for DATY for FIV, but I massaged her ass, thighs and lower back and thank me for my massage skills. Allowed me to FOV and her clit. She got me hard and started a CBJ and put some lube of her pussy and let me camel slide my fingers.

Once after a brief 5-6 min CBJ witj DT, she mounted RCG and rode me for quite some time. Then switched to DG and I was grabbing the moundful of ass, tempted to put my thumb up her bunghole.

Pumped furiously and she kept up with the pace with some moans (maybe fake ones). Got me to unload a few days worth in the bag.

Cleaned up, chatted and away I went a little happy.

Would I return, maybe to try other talents or see if she would warm up to my charms, I don't she did because she wasn't getting wet when I was massaging her unlike Mina, or Lisa.

Ad states Columbian, but I got a Mexican.

Pete The Great
05-06-22, 15:15

https://callescort.org/619-679-6318

5 HF (Room rent) tip always (5).

The place is next to a pawn shop, discreet and looks like a small business area with a nail salon. (but kind of vacant) If you're hungry, Wienerschnitzel is on the main street.

Confirmed arrival via text and was met by Lulu, (bbw, 5'4, 30's and probably not a provider, takes the appts and calls / texts). Passing some rooms, I noticed hospital beds and automatic massage tables chairs (see attached photo, sorta looks like this).

She leads me to a room with a desk lamp, couch / daybed, and the automatic massage table.

Lulu asks for the fee and tells me to get comfortable. I didn't know where to get comfortable, since it was not the usual massage room we all know of. Lulu comes back to give me the change, and she says I can lie down on the massage table, I started to disrobe in front of her and she said "oh you can just lie down". She covers it with a white towel, and the towel has seen better days, I mean it has tears and wears on its ends. I lay down and she turns the machine on. Rollers come to life and I'm getting a massage, and she tells me that my masseuse will be in shortly...Thanks for the report. I was wondering if that ad was real or not. So you paid 100 total for that? 50 HF and 50 tip?

DeeeezNutss
05-06-22, 20:59
Just wondering if anyone has tried this place and if there's any extras?

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-escondido/22459007.html

Dctex99
05-06-22, 21:47
Just wondering if anyone has tried this place and if there's any extras?

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/downtown-escondido/22459007.htmlThey want $100 total for HE for most!

DeeeezNutss
05-07-22, 15:56
Do they offer FS or just HE? And what would u rate how they look? Granny’s? Lol

They want $100 total for HE for most!

Dctex99
05-07-22, 21:17
Do they offer FS or just HE? And what would u rate how they look? Grannys? LolBut last year one girl did BJ with saran wrap! So so, girls usually 6-7.

ADwightSchrute
05-08-22, 05:08
But last year one girl did BJ with saran wrap! So so, girls usually 6-7.Saran Wrap?

MaximusKahn
05-09-22, 09:37
Have not experienced it here, but have at other places.

Some will use Saran Wrap instead of a condom. Not as strong and tends to poke through if you get to wild, but they will let you cum in their mouth if you let them wrap it up.

Less conspicuous in trash.

This place is down town Escondido, so I'm sure they are very careful. I'd bet until you are a regular the menu will be very limited.

Saran Wrap?

ADwightSchrute
05-10-22, 06:18
Have not experienced it here, but have at other places.

Some will use Saran Wrap instead of a condom. Not as strong and tends to poke through if you get to wild, but they will let you cum in their mouth if you let them wrap it up.

Less conspicuous in trash.

This place is down town Escondido, so I'm sure they are very careful. I'd bet until you are a regular the menu will be very limited.Ahhh thank you for clarification. That does sound interesting and less conspicuous in trash like you said.

LatinD22
05-10-22, 17:42
I tried my hand at Crystal and Rainbow, was lucky in both. Would recommend Crystal, plenty of playful touching from the get-go and some light spanking on my part was met with giggles. While I like the Asian MILFS I've been having a hankering for the touch of a Latina. So this brings me to my question. Anyone know of any good Latina joints in San Marcos or surrounding areas?

DrPornDawger
05-10-22, 18:10
I tried my hand at Crystal and Rainbow, was lucky in both. Would recommend Crystal, plenty of playful touching from the get-go and some light spanking on my part was met with giggles. While I like the Asian MILFS I've been having a hankering for the touch of a Latina. So this brings me to my question. Anyone know of any good Latina joints in San Marcos or surrounding areas?Where's that?

The one I know of is in Escondido.

Feelme223
05-10-22, 18:15
I'll start off by saying don't waste your time. I took one for the team trying this new to me place. I arrived the parking is behind a pawn shop kinda discreet. I told the MMS I'm here and she told me the suite. They keep the door locked so she met me outside. Paid the. 5 for hr the room is trash they have a couch and automatic massage table she told me to sit on the couch and wait. I waited for 10 minutes. And in comes a heavier Latina asked me if I was le I'm like with. But she asked if I been here before I said no but I did leave my phone keys and the tip on the table.

Into the action she tries to put a super small rubber on me and I'm like with. So she goes and gets another one. We do the normal positions I couldn't feel anything the was just too big. But I finish in mish I get dressed and she the picks the tip up and says it's not enough mind you why'all said. 5 so that's what I put down. She was like I charge 1. 5 and ask if I have cash app LOL mine you my phone is on the table I said I have to go get my other phone. She asked me to leave something at the front so I come back I'm like I don't have any but I'm coming back. The MMS ask if I want water I said when I come back. I go outside and open my back door to act then I open my driver get in and drive off. There was no way I'm paying 1. 5 for that kind of service Plus I drove 30 minutes for this LOL. Ill stick to Sophia at moon. Stay away definitely not worth it.

Thanks for the report. I was wondering if that ad was real or not. So you paid 100 total for that? 50 HF and 50 tip?

LatinD22
05-10-22, 18:22
Where's that?

The one I know of is in Escondido.Rainbow and Crystal are both in SM. But they're both Asian joints and I'm looking for places with Latinas.

Dctex99
05-10-22, 18:23
Where's that?

The one I know of is in Escondido.Both cool most of the time!

LatinD22
05-11-22, 16:20
Are there any good Latina MPs in Oside or surrounding areas?

PerfectSlut
05-14-22, 07:39
I've been trying to get some intel on Relaxation Spa on SM Blvd. I've gone there a few times and usually draw Mia. Fantastic massage, very strong massage and is great at finding the areas needing to be worked on. She did some cupping on me, first time for that but it actually worked. Each visit has been the same, on the flip, she immediately works her way to junior and gives a terrific HJ without asking or discussion about tip, does a hot towel cleanup, then continues the massage for the full hour, not a minute less. I always leave 6 for the experience. I've never gotten anything more but would like to. I am always hesitant to have the conversation. Has anyone experienced more? I would love to know. I would feel more confident in having the conversation.

Cruzier1
05-14-22, 20:58
I've been trying to get some intel on Relaxation Spa on SM Blvd. I've gone there a few times and usually draw Mia. Fantastic massage, very strong massage and is great at finding the areas needing to be worked on. She did some cupping on me, first time for that but it actually worked. Each visit has been the same, on the flip, she immediately works her way to junior and gives a terrific HJ without asking or discussion about tip, does a hot towel cleanup, then continues the massage for the full hour, not a minute less. I always leave 6 for the experience. I've never gotten anything more but would like to. I am always hesitant to have the conversation. Has anyone experienced more? I would love to know. I would feel more confident in having the conversation.I'm not sure about that spot specifically, but nothing wrong with making the universal BJ or FS hand signal as she is getting going. Since she has you tagged as a. 6 tip customer (they totally remember and tell the other ladies too) you should also communicate you know the tip is higher. Maybe with some finger motions to indicate how much. Worst she can say is no and you still get that HJ. Just my 0. 02.

PerfectSlut
05-15-22, 01:07
I'm not sure about that spot specifically, but nothing wrong with making the universal BJ or FS hand signal as she is getting going. Since she has you tagged as a. 6 tip customer (they totally remember and tell the other ladies too) you should also communicate you know the tip is higher. Maybe with some finger motions to indicate how much. Worst she can say is no and you still get that HJ. Just my 0. 02.Thanks Cruzier, great advice.

MaximusKahn
05-17-22, 08:53
Generally speaking, if you're in an hour massage spa, the massage is good to great, and she doesn't ask "what do you want"? It's not a FS location.

The advice you got is good, and I would have to ask you. Can you get full access to play with her bare breasts? Can you get her to pull her pants down, or can you remove her clothes? How much touching on your part will she allow? If she allows these things you may be able to progress to full service.

Getting non-FS masseuses to go FS usually takes time and money to connect with them. They have to trust you, have a connection with you and know you'll pay for the extra fun. Repeat visits is a good start, see how much touching on her bare skin she'll allow, and if she's doing well, up your tip so she knows you will pay more when you get more and that you like her.

Good luck.

I've been trying to get some intel on Relaxation Spa on SM Blvd. I've gone there a few times and usually draw Mia. Fantastic massage, very strong massage and is great at finding the areas needing to be worked on. She did some cupping on me, first time for that but it actually worked. Each visit has been the same, on the flip, she immediately works her way to junior and gives a terrific HJ without asking or discussion about tip, does a hot towel cleanup, then continues the massage for the full hour, not a minute less. I always leave 6 for the experience. I've never gotten anything more but would like to. I am always hesitant to have the conversation. Has anyone experienced more? I would love to know. I would feel more confident in having the conversation.

LatinD22
05-21-22, 14:21
So far I haven't been able to find Latina parlors:/ anyone know of any in the area?

MaximusKahn
05-28-22, 11:05
Went to meet Lucy there. You FS guys can stop reading now. It's a Rub-and-Tug.

Called and given the address by text. It is a one woman shop in an office building. Locked door, camera above you as you wait for her to open it. Bathroom is down the hall so if you need to drain the lizard or to tidy up Jonny, the twins and the neighborhood you'll have to do that before you enter.

Greeted with a friendly masked face (mask stayed on entire time). Dressed casual, basic top, Jean shorts, not overly sexy, but not clinical. Tough to guess age but I'd say mid 30's. Yes, attractive body and face of what I could determine.

Two massage rooms in small office space. Desk in lobby with computer screen to watch camera feeds.

Get a good massage, almost no teasing at first, some draping, I do the usual gentle leg touch when she's in range. She finally asked OK? As she touched my taint. Yes, as I open my legs even wider to confirm permission. She oils me up, and continue massage with just a little more teasing. Hot towel, and the flip. Then them moves around table to be able to watch the video feeds on the monitor.

She oils her Hands up and goes to work on MrHappy who's already 90% solid. I love to touch and as I move to feel more of her she gestures I can lift her top and bra for breast play and goes back to gently stroking me. I expose her C cups and gently play them and then move down to feel her ass and explore her pussy OTC. She allows this and I decide to open up her jeans.

She pauses, and says, "I give you good massage, you will take care of me?" I say yes, and she allows me to open her jeans shorts an pull everything down allowing me to play and roam freely. I enjoy this to my content and happy that with a first visit where we've already established so much progress in a one-hour spa. She works me to a great finish, and being a nice guy, I help rearrange her clothes so she can move around, since her hands are covered in oil and cum.

Hot towel clean up, small talk, as she does some more massage action on me to complete the full hour. I got a great experience and just what I'm looking for. A good massage with a friendly woman, who allows me to touch and play with her bare breasts and exposed pussy. Of course your mileage will vary.

CduBonusG
06-03-22, 19:18
I've never gotten anything more but would like to. I am always hesitant to have the conversation. Has anyone experienced more? I would love to know. I would feel more confident in having the conversation.Don't have the conversation then- just gently push the boundaries and see if she stops you. I have found it VERY difficult if not impossible to get FS at HJ spots. Even with regulars who I had VERY good relationships with it never happened. One regular who I felt close with and knew she liked me allowed me to massage her. I went in at the end of the day and I knew she would be tired so I told her I would massage her this time and she let me. Over the clothes rubbing was as far as she would let me go. I think these girls are very cautious and scared to get in trouble. She also knew I liked a little anal play and would finger me on the second round which was fantastic. That's about as far as I have gotten at an HJ spot. Bottom line, if you want FS go to a FS spot but I do understand the allure of the challenge.

HorneyDog1C
06-04-22, 17:29
Another trip to Zai Sheng a while back. Got Susie a decent looking MILF wearing knee high shorts under the dress. When she came back to the room they were gone though and the mini looked much better and I told her so. She laughed and said "you like?" and told her very much. Massage was pretty good with some teasing as I felt her up what I could and even after the flip continued the massage for about 10 minutes more. The action started with her lowering the top and removing the bra and I suckled them like a newborn. Allowed access below but only about an inch or so deep and tickled the clit to get her ready. Got CBJ and CFS and only a few seconds of DATY as I was readying for standing mish with her laying sideways on the table. Went to regular mish for a while and then told her not going to happen with the cover so finished with HJ while rubbing the love button. A little more suckling and she cleaned up and I was out the door. 1. 4 total was all I brought as she asked for. 2 more. Don't know if this place rotates with any other but always seems to have different women each time I go. Amy and Sara were my favorites but they're gone the next time I ask for them. Anyone know where they go to?

GrimOwls
06-08-22, 12:34
So I was wondering is there someone that gives a good BBBJ near Escondido or am I better of Just driving down to Erma like I have been. I don't mind driving up to temecula either.

Esco56
06-14-22, 19:15
I texted my go to spot on 2nd Ave in Esco, but the number said it's now closed. Any other suggestions for Escondido?

DeeeezNutss
06-14-22, 21:22
Dang that was quick, they didn't last that long. I didn't even get to try them. Think that's it for Esco. Is Sunset Acc still open? But I think they're granny's over there.

If you like Latina's there's a spot on Valley Parkway behind the Pawn shop.

I texted my go to spot on 2nd Ave in Esco, but the number said it's now closed. Any other suggestions for Escondido?

Dctex99
06-15-22, 20:31
Dang that was quick, they didn't last that long. I didn't even get to try them. Think that's it for Esco. Is Sunset Acc still open? But I think they're granny's over there.

If you like Latina's there's a spot on Valley Parkway behind the Pawn shop.It was open for 2 years plus off / on thru void! Sunset is open.

DeeeezNutss
06-15-22, 20:58
Heard there's a place on El Norte next to El Pollo? Any intel on this place if it's a FS spot or just HE?

If you like Latina's there's a spot on Valley Parkway behind the Pawn shop.

NCBandit
06-16-22, 00:28
Went behind king pawn and didn't find anything, searched all of valley parkway and cedar.

El Norte is FS.

DeeeezNutss
06-16-22, 15:24
Responded back to tour PM.

Went behind king pawn and didn't find anything, searched all of valley parkway and cedar.

El Norte is FS.

SdDave
06-16-22, 16:59
Heard there's a place on El Norte next to El Pollo? Any intel on this place if it's a FS spot or just HE?You will see their ads on listcrawler.

SdDave
06-16-22, 23:02
Heard there's a place on El Norte next to El Pollo? Any intel on this place if it's a FS spot or just HE?The place on el norte has been described today as both full service and no extras. You will see this in the massage parlor section. Can somebody clarify this. Escondido has really dried up, this may be one of the last options. Thanks.

Dctex99
06-16-22, 23:32
You will see their ads on listcrawler.They always list "Columbian", but they are Latinas from Corona! Nice girls tho. $50 to House. $150+ depending on service. Text them for addy & availability!

ScottJones2020
06-17-22, 12:32
So I have been a regular of Yuyu for sometime now and she delivers for me every time. I know she does not work on Thursdays but a needed a little get up and go so I decided to drop by and see who is in. No MMS but Lele came out and met me, not as attractive as Yuyu but WTH lets see how it goes. She had no mask when she met me so that was a good start. The system I have used for quite some time is when I strip, I do not place the towel over me or leave to the side (they might cover me with it) because I want to let them know why I am there so I lay it out and lay on it. If they get another and cover me I know there may not be any extras. In this case she came in, ran her fingers across my back and bottom so, OK probably extras (at least the standard BON HJ). Asks me soft, medium or hard so I asked for a medium. Massage was nothing to write home about and her medium is like sliding feathers on you it is soooo soft so I tell her a bit harder. Massaged me for about 20 minutes and no teasing so I am thinking, there is not much going to to happen. We go for the flip, she sees Mr Happy and I'll be damned but she now had a mask on, I tell her it's OK to take it off and she says "boss says need to wear" (mind you Yuyu never wears one). Well she immediately starts to stroke and bring some life into me again, but I'll be damned she does not have that sexiness of Yuyu and I cannot finish. I use my trusty system of getting my phone and playing some porn to fire up the mood again and I get a xvideo with 2 guys banging some hot little Asian girl, now I get going again and Lele gets into it as well LOL. We finish off, hot towel cleaning and I am on my way $40/$40. I will stick to Yuyu who is there 3 days a week, as I get extra mileage with her since I see her weekly. Happy Hunting and let us know if any other good spots in the North County.

DeeeezNutss
06-17-22, 13:42
Thanks for the review! Mind sharing where is this BON located at? You can OM me if you don't want to post. Thanks man!

So I have been a regular of Yuyu for sometime now and she delivers for me every time. I know she does not work on Thursdays but a needed a little get up and go so I decided to drop by and see who is in. No MMS but Lele came out and met me, not as attractive as Yuyu but WTH lets see how it goes. She had no mask when she met me so that was a good start. The system I have used for quite some time is when I strip, I do not place the towel over me or leave to the side (they might cover me with it) because I want to let them know why I am there so I lay it out and lay on it. If they get another and cover me I know there may not be any extras. In this case she came in, ran her fingers across my back and bottom so, OK probably extras (at least the standard BON HJ). Asks me soft, medium or hard so I asked for a medium. Massage was nothing to write home about and her medium is like sliding feathers on you it is soooo soft so I tell her a bit harder. Massaged me for about 20 minutes and no teasing so I am thinking, there is not much going to to happen. We go for the flip, she sees Mr Happy and I'll be damned but she now had a mask on, I tell her it's OK to take it off and she says "boss says need to wear" (mind you Yuyu never wears one). Well she immediately starts to stroke and bring some life into me again, but I'll be damned she does not have that sexiness of Yuyu and I cannot finish. I use my trusty system of getting my phone and playing some porn to fire up the mood again and I get a xvideo with 2 guys banging some hot little Asian girl, now I get going again and Lele gets into it as well LOL. We finish off, hot towel cleaning and I am on my way $40/$40. I will stick to Yuyu who is there 3 days a week, as I get extra mileage with her since I see her weekly. Happy Hunting and let us know if any other good spots in the North County.

ScottJones2020
06-20-22, 12:02
Thanks for the review! Mind sharing where is this BON located at? You can OM me if you don't want to post. Thanks man!It is just east of College on Oceanside Blvd.

RChangDatyKing
06-20-22, 12:26
Thanks for the review! Mind sharing where is this BON located at? You can OM me if you don't want to post. Thanks man!https://m.yelp.com/biz/bon-massage-oceanside

JackoLantern58
06-20-22, 17:27
It was open for 2 years plus off / on thru void! Sunset is open.Esco = No Go. Sunset phone number no longer in service as of last Friday. Well guess it's true the good die young, eh? Too bad because Sophie at Sunset was a mature (40's?) Korean with decent massage skills and lots of fun. Believe the Herd is being thinned as time passes and not for the better.

DeeeezNutss
06-20-22, 22:44
Thanks King! I actually found it on RM!

https://m.yelp.com/biz/bon-massage-oceanside

RChangDatyKing
06-20-22, 23:15
Thanks King! I actually found it on RM!Sorry for the delay, brother! My posts need to be approved before they become visible.

Dctex99
06-21-22, 14:09
Esco = No Go. Sunset phone number no longer in service as of last Friday. Well guess it's true the good die young, eh? Too bad because Sophie at Sunset was a mature (40's?) Korean with decent massage skills and lots of fun. Believe the Herd is being thinned as time passes and not for the better.And open sign lit, I believe open. Old phone was not cell so no msg service, maybe changed?

DeeeezNutss
06-21-22, 17:39
Looks like name / number is changed, if you search Sunset in Escondido, it will show their name and phone number. You can see street pictures and shows their spot.

And open sign lit, I believe open. Old phone was not cell so no msg service, maybe changed?

GilfLover
06-21-22, 19:33
Esco = No Go. Sunset phone number no longer in service as of last Friday. Well guess it's true the good die young, eh? Too bad because Sophie at Sunset was a mature (40's?) Korean with decent massage skills and lots of fun. Believe the Herd is being thinned as time passes and not for the better.Bro, Sophia was in her 40's when she was Linda running OT in Esco with Penny. Easily mid-late 50's by now. Although I will add, she does keep herself fit and in shape. And definitely knows how to please a cock.

JackoLantern58
06-22-22, 16:47
Bro, Sophia was in her 40's when she was Linda running OT in Esco with Penny. Easily mid-late 50's by now. Although I will add, she does keep herself fit and in shape. And definitely knows how to please a cock.My apologies, Sunset is not closed. They changed phone numbers last week (new 3 digit exchange) because house no longer uses at&t business and has a new carrier. I didn't know Sophia or her alias' before Sunset so asked her age. She said late 30's, GL says mid-late 50's, I guessed late 40's so there's a +/- 20 year window but she's a keeper IMHO.

BlueSkyBlue
06-22-22, 18:48
My apologies, Sunset is not closed. They changed phone numbers last week (new 3 digit exchange) because house no longer uses at&t business and has a new carrier. I didn't know Sophia or her alias' before Sunset so asked her age. She said late 30's, GL says mid-late 50's, I guessed late 40's so there's a +/- 20 year window but she's a keeper IMHO.My guess is she's definitely in her 50's, I haven't seen her for quite a while but as of 2022 there's no way she's in her 30's or 40's in my opinion and based on my previous encounters with her.

CduBonusG
06-22-22, 18:56
Regarding Bon, people who have never been should be aware of the fact that it is a VERY high traffic area. There is a gym right next door that is always busy in the evenings and there is a kids dance studio above it that is also very busy. The noise from the dance studio can be very districting (literally a bunch of kids running and jumping around in the floor above you and it is very loud. Also during these busy times it can be almost impossible to find parking except maybe in the underground parking. I dunno, but I used to be a regular at Bon but stopped going because of this stuff.

GilfLover
06-22-22, 19:55
My guess is she's definitely in her 50's, I haven't seen her for quite a while but as of 2022 there's no way she's in her 30's or 40's in my opinion and based on my previous encounters with her.I think the only real way to get the age of these timeless Asian dolls is to saw them in half and count the rings. LOL.

CATraveler
06-22-22, 23:50
I'm going to be in the North County RB up to Murrieta for a few days. Looking for decent massage with enthusiastic HJ. I'd prefer to not have to negotiate the tip and tip well for good service. I won't have a lot of free time to test out many spots. Recommendations would be appreciated.

TooTallTom
06-23-22, 13:22
I'm going to be in the North County RB up to Murrieta for a few days. Looking for decent massage with enthusiastic HJ. I'd prefer to not have to negotiate the tip and tip well for good service. I won't have a lot of free time to test out many spots. Recommendations would be appreciated.Try Linda in Bonsall off Hwy-76. Very enthusiastic slender with really nice Bs she is will to rub in your face.

Cheers, TTT.

DRaj123
06-23-22, 17:04
I think the only real way to get the age of these timeless Asian dolls is to saw them in half and count the rings. LOL.Body figure physique may hide but face never lies.

I can easily tell a 40 year old. Asian girl as in her 40's by looking at her face.

ScottJones2020
06-23-22, 18:01
So I went to Bon for my weekly but another monger was walking in so I did not want to wait. Headed off to run a few errands and saw a place I went to a while back in Vista. Rainbow massage, next to a laundry mat to somewhat discreet. Met Ayla (she is the one a saw a few months back) and off to the room. Ayla is OK looking and with the clothes she had on (t-shirt and pajama shorts) I figured I could do some roaming. Did my usual lay on the towel and see if they try to cover me and waited. She came back in, ran her fingers on my back and bottom so I knew at least a HJ was to be had. OK massage not much to write home about and zero teasing so know I was thinking maybe no fun? She gets the hot towels, wipes me down and on to the flip. She immediately slides her hand across my body and feels junior. HJ proceeds and it is decent I start roaming over her ass and no push back, I slide my hand under her shirt and wow, some nice C+ man natural boobies. Great eraser nipples and she let me play around, I pulled it out to suck on it but didn't get there (she would have let me). Not getting to climax I tried the dirty talk and she will get into that, her "I love big cocks, I like to fck big cocks" etc. That helps me along, do my duty and she does the hot towel clean up. 40/40 30 min. So a great deal and local to me. I don't know the address but it is on Vista Way.

Snwbdr
06-29-22, 00:46
Got curious about the advertised Columbians that are in Escondido. You can see their ads on listcrawler. Easy communications. I texted, they sent the address with instructions to text when I parked, which I did. Then I was given the suite number / letter. $50 to the house for a 30 min appt. The room is an interesting setup. There's no massage table, at least not in the traditional sense. They had a table that looks like it also does automatic massages. Along the back wall was a couch, and there was also a large desk in the room, setup for like a consultation of sorts. Anyways I just sat on the couch since I've never been here before and didn't know the routine. Shortly afterwards, in walks Alejandra. This girl was a knockout. Prob about 5'6" but she was wearing heels, so she looked taller. Skinny, slightly darker skinned Latina. Easily a MP 9. The kinda girl you'd turn your head for on the streets. She was wearing a skin-tight dress that accentuated her curves beautifully. Unfortunately her English was limited and my Spanish is non-existent. She kept asking me questions in Spanish even after I told her I don't speak it. But we made it work. She turned on some music and had me undress and sit down on the couch after she laid down a towel. She did a short strip-tease and did a little lap dance with her panties still on. She promptly grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. Full C's or small D's, MM but very soft; she had a great surgeon. After a short lap dance, she got on her knees and applied the cover. CBJ for a few minutes, then she climbed on top and rode me for a bit. Only neg during this time was she kept her hand on the base of the condom so I couldn't get really deep penetration. After a few minutes, we switched to doggy. Great view from the back. I had my hands on her beautiful ass while I pumped away. Blew in the bag and she cleaned me up. Afterwards she sat on my lap for a bit and we tried to talk but it wasn't really going anywhere. Got dressed, quick hug, small bottle of water and I was out the door.

I'm pretty sure I'll repeat since I have a thing for Latinas (I forgot to ask her what kind she was), and it's convenient (less than 10 minutes away). Though I'm spoiled by the service that one can get at 108, NLBC, and the other asian MPs further south.

$50 to the house.

$150 tip for Alejandra.

CduBonusG
06-30-22, 17:49
Anyone seen this lady in Carlsbad? She's new to the area apparently.

https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8fe60473-a8a6-4c1e-be57-ebecfce53401

EcgAce088
07-01-22, 23:26
Is Bon strictly HJ? I saw this add under escort section was wondering if there was more available.

https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/4263-oceanside-blvd-ste-101-o/21050306.html

I only stopped in there once probably a year ago and this really old lady (like 65) told me they were busy and to come back later. Didn't want to risk getting stuck with her and didn't get to see any other girls.

BlueSkyBlue
07-02-22, 11:29
Based on the ad alone I would say that's probably just Eye candy meant to lure you in.

I haven't been there for a couple years but these places change ownership all the time So there may be more on the menu or not.

Honestly the only thing you can really do is take one for the team, pay them a visit if they're convenient for you and report back to the forum so other people can know.

Thing to remember is that if they're not busy, good talent is not going to hang around so if they're not getting paid.

So spread the word, write a review, make repeat visits and keep some decent talent in North County if it's there.

If the spot isn't get a lot of traffic the providers will go somewhere else so keep them busy and they'll stay around.

Is Bon strictly HJ? I saw this add under escort section was wondering if there was more available.

https://us-sandiego.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/4263-oceanside-blvd-ste-101-o/21050306.html

I only stopped in there once probably a year ago and this really old lady (like 65) told me they were busy and to come back later. Didn't want to risk getting stuck with her and didn't get to see any other girls.

BillyIsTheOne
07-02-22, 14:30
Anyone seen this lady in Carlsbad? She's new to the area apparently.

https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8fe60473-a8a6-4c1e-be57-ebecfce53401Yes, I have seen her a few times. You should give her a try. If she likes you, you will be greatly rewarded LOL!

BeachDrone
07-03-22, 00:20
Yes, I have seen her a few times. You should give her a try. If she likes you, you will be greatly rewarded LOL!Agree 100%. I, too, have seen her a couple times. She and I got along well, she seemed to like me, and a good time was had by all.

ScottJones2020
07-06-22, 09:52
Based on the ad alone I would say that's probably just Eye candy meant to lure you in.

I haven't been there for a couple years but these places change ownership all the time So there may be more on the menu or not.

Honestly the only thing you can really do is take one for the team, pay them a visit if they're convenient for you and report back to the forum so other people can know.

Thing to remember is that if they're not busy, good talent is not going to hang around so if they're not getting paid.

So spread the word, write a review, make repeat visits and keep some decent talent in North County if it's there.

If the spot isn't get a lot of traffic the providers will go somewhere else so keep them busy and they'll stay around.I have reviewed BON a number of times. Yes, HJ only and Yuyu is my go to.

CduBonusG
07-06-22, 15:01
Agree 100%. I, too, have seen her a couple times. She and I got along well, she seemed to like me, and a good time was had by all.Thanks for the feedback fellas. So if I'm understanding her rates its 250 for an hr massage/meditation but total of 400 if you want FS? Kinda steep.

ScottJones2020
07-12-22, 17:30
I have hit and reviewed a number of spas and have tried my hardest to work them up to BBBJ (even flashing big bills LOL) but have not been able to get a bite. I know the latina place in Esco has some reviews but most look CBJ and at 50/150 that is steep. Relax in O'Side has moved to CBJ and even Zai Sheng to CBJ. I and many others are looking for that unicorn of 40/100. PM me if you want to share, and help a brother out.

ScottJones2020
07-13-22, 11:37
I have been to Bon many times and my fave Yuyu who does a great job is going to have to take a back seat since I have tried to get extra mileage but each time it is "next time".

So I have been to Rainbow a few times since my last post and consistency pays. Ayla is getting better and better every time and does a great job. Her massage is OK, she starts by sitting on your legs and rubbing your back a lot. It gets a little sensual as she does this thing where she slides her hands up and down your sides and hips, she will then work to your legs which is OK and she will do a little teasing. On the flip she has no problem starting to play with Jimmy a bit and just having fun. She knows what I want so she starts stroking with oil. I have roamed my hands and gotten to play UTC and she does have some nice C+ naturals. This time I was starting to stoke her ass and she grabbed my hand put it under her shirt and had me massaging her breast and lightly pinching her nipples which got her turned on. She also had me suck and play with her nipples which are nice eraser size. She likes to talk dirty if you start it out and it always helps the finish. I know I can get more as she sees me as a regular and even said "I'm your girl, huh?" LOL.

Helpful hints.

She is the only one that works there Mon-Sat closed Sun.

Go on a warm day, she wears a light top (no bra) and light short shorts, easier for roaming.

Talk with her, she is friendly and speaks good English.

She is not a typical SD AMP (VIP, 7, NLBC) girl as she is older but good looks.

Go regularly and your mileage will improve.

DRaj123
07-13-22, 15:19
I have been to Bon many times and my fave Yuyu who does a great job is going to have to take a back seat since I have tried to get extra mileage but each time it is "next time".

So I have been to Rainbow a few times since my last post and consistency pays. Ayla is getting better and better every time and does a great job. Her massage is OK, she starts by sitting on your legs and rubbing your back a lot. It gets a little sensual as she does this thing where she slides her hands up and down your sides and hips, she will then work to your legs which is OK and she will do a little teasing. On the flip she has no problem starting to play with Jimmy a bit and just having fun. She knows what I want so she starts stroking with oil. I have roamed my hands and gotten to play UTC and she does have some nice C+ naturals. This time I was starting to stoke her ass and she grabbed my hand put it under her shirt and had me massaging her breast and lightly pinching her nipples which got her turned on. She also had me suck and play with her nipples which are nice eraser size. She likes to talk dirty if you start it out and it always helps the finish. I know I can get more as she sees me as a regular and even said "I'm your girl, huh?" LOL.

Helpful hints.

She is the only one that works there Mon-Sat closed Sun.

Go on a warm day, she wears a light top (no bra) and light short shorts, easier for roaming.

Talk with her, she is friendly and speaks good English.

She is not a typical SD AMP (VIP, 7, NLBC) girl as she is older but good looks.

Go regularly and your mileage will improve.Thanks for the fr.

How much was hf and tip for the girl?

ScottJones2020
07-13-22, 18:01
Thanks for the fr.

How much was hf and tip for the girl?40/40.

It was 40/40 but I was able to get the extras since I see her ferequently.

Mike Dago
07-14-22, 23:25
First time in the area (from Chicago) and went to 5 Star Tues & Wed.

Tues got Wendy, blonde, tats, bigger all natural. Had a damn blast. Paid for 30 got 45. Fun girl, very bubbly. Good non-pro massage, lots of roaming ended with a CBJ. Total $1. 4.

Wed got Linda, dark hair, thin, no tats. Had another great time. Paid for 30 got 20. Fun girl also but just different that Wendy. Not much of a massage, same roaming ending with a CBJ. Total $1. 4.

When back in the area will revisit 100%.

Stay safe,

MD.

Bilbo1234
07-17-22, 14:45
Went to healthy foot spa on mission recently. 40/40 for HJ and let me suck on her tits. Provider mid 40 nice mm Cs. A little old for my liking. I'll try ocean spa next door next.

Really looking for a good prostate massage in the North County. Does any one have any tips?

Fogel
07-20-22, 08:23
Is Fallbrook really UTR? Lots of location choices. No one is putting info.

There was this KAmp last time had a blast but its close now.

Twenty
07-21-22, 17:23
Visited Crystal Massage and drew apple. Asian MILF, slender and sensuous. Very little actual massage, mostly just teasing, but the release was great.

Mikel1970
07-22-22, 10:28
Drove 30 minutes. Walked in, walked out. Unattractive to me.

So I have been to Rainbow a few times since my last post and consistency pays. Ayla is getting better and better every time and does a great job. Her massage is OK, she starts by sitting on your legs and rubbing your back a lot. It gets a little sensual as she does this thing where she slides her hands up and down your sides and hips, she will then work to your legs which is OK and she will do a little teasing. On the flip she has no problem starting to play with Jimmy a bit and just having fun. She knows what I want so she starts stroking with oil. I have roamed my hands and gotten to play UTC and she does have some nice C+ naturals. This time I was starting to stoke her ass and she grabbed my hand put it under her shirt and had me massaging her breast and lightly pinching her nipples which got her turned on. She also had me suck and play with her nipples which are nice eraser size. She likes to talk dirty if you start it out and it always helps the finish. I know I can get more as she sees me as a regular and even said "I'm your girl, huh?" LOL..

ScottJones2020
07-25-22, 18:27
Drove 30 minutes. Walked in, walked out. Unattractive to me.This is North County, we don't have the talent (looks) like down in SD. Everyone's taste's are different but for the price 40/40 plus plenty of under her clothes and sucking on her great nipples is worth the time. If you drove 30 minutes you were already in the SD area so you are in the good territory.

JackoLantern58
07-26-22, 10:11
Body figure physique may hide but face never lies.

I can easily tell a 40 year old. Asian girl as in her 40's by looking at her face.Did not cut her in half and her magic number is 52.

CduBonusG
07-26-22, 16:49
Is Fallbrook really UTR? Lots of location choices. No one is putting info.

There was this KAmp last time had a blast but its close now.There are good options in Fallbrook. I've had FS in a few places. There is a newer one called Creekside or something like that right off Mission before you get into Fallbrook that is really good.

Lovable
07-27-22, 00:36
Drove 30 minutes. Walked in, walked out. Unattractive to me.I wasn't comfortable with the whole setup there, front door was wide open and there was no door to the hallway leading to the rooms that had no doors, only a curtain. Not a relaxed private feeling.

ScottJones2020
07-27-22, 11:38
I wasn't comfortable with the whole setup there, front door was wide open and there was no door to the hallway leading to the rooms that had no doors, only a curtain. Not a relaxed private feeling.From experience none of the NC shops have steel screen doors, etc. (like many in SD) for security and privacy except maybe Zai. LE could care less about NC as most are UTR (unless LE is looking here haha). BON is probably most exposed since in the store with kids stuff and gyms and Zai with a Montessori. Rainbows paring is empty all the time except for folks at the laundry mat. YMMV and looks are different for most but the 40/40 with free extras make it worth a stop or a try.

Any recommendations for shops with more services and better looking please DM me.

Rey KittyHawk
07-27-22, 20:01
I like Crystal too.

I've had Apple and what he said is true except my massages are pretty descent.

Cici is another MILF who gives a great massage and will leave you happy.

She have a very sweet personality so treat her nice.

Visited Crystal Massage and drew apple. Asian MILF, slender and sensuous. Very little actual massage, mostly just teasing, but the release was great.

ScottJones2020
07-28-22, 16:21
Has some time and after reading some reports thought I would swing why and see if anything met my needs. Hit Sunset first, GILF+ in age and when she came out had a voice like she smoked 100 packs a day raspy so decided to pass (plus $60 for HHR), headed over to Crystal as they have had some good reviews. MMS in front barely speaks a lick of English but OK, $40 for HHR not bad but she could not tell me the girls name that was there and she came out and I decided to pass as better talent and looks at Bon, Ocean and Rainbow IMHO.

Any more recommendations in NC let me know, thanks.

CduBonusG
07-28-22, 16:46
I like Crystal too.

Cici is another MILF who gives a great massage and will leave you happy.

She have a very sweet personality so treat her nice.Hmm, I wonder if this is the Cici who used to work at Bon? Tall, slender, small tits. When you said sweet personality that makes me think its her because ya.

Rey KittyHawk
07-28-22, 18:53
I had also known the CiCi at Bon, but just once. The CiCi at Crystal is a different CiCi, and I've know her for sometime.

There is also a CiCi at Shanghai in Keanry Mesa who is very nice too.

Good massage and they will leave you happy, this is what I have experienced with each of them.

I like them all, recommend them all, and find it humorous how many CiCi's there are in the business.

Hmm, I wonder if this is the Cici who used to work at Bon? Tall, slender, small tits. When you said sweet personality that makes me think its her because ya.

Rey KittyHawk
07-29-22, 09:15
Several reviews have mentioned that Bon had roster changes, so I haven't been there in a while. Haven't been to Ocean, or Rainbow yet.

Can you share the names of the Women with talent and looks that you recommend at Bon, Ocean, and Rainbow?

Has better talent and looks at Bon, Ocean and Rainbow IMHO.

Any more recommendations in NC let me know, thanks.

ScottJones2020
07-29-22, 11:35
Several reviews have mentioned that Bon had roster changes, so I haven't been there in a while. Haven't been to Ocean, or Rainbow yet.

Can you share the names of the Women with talent and looks that you recommend at Bon, Ocean, and Rainbow?Search my previous reviews and all the info you need is there.

GoraGora
08-01-22, 15:48
Would be your standard 40/40 jack shack with a Chinese GILF that allows UTC roaming but with two big negatives.

1 - waited until I paid and was undressed before explaining wait time. Then gave me a rushed job when I started to leave.

2 - did not change sheets after wards. Made bed with same sheets and sprayed with Lysol.

Won't be returning.

Bilbo1234
08-04-22, 18:50
A couple ads in random cities, no reviews. Possible LE?

https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4ee46c41-f150-4532-9367-ffa876f35a7d

LatinD22
08-04-22, 19:56
Anybody have experience with Jessie in Esco?

ADwightSchrute
08-04-22, 20:09
A couple ads in random cities, no reviews. Possible LE?

https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4ee46c41-f150-4532-9367-ffa876f35a7dRequesting a deposit for outcall, no other reviews like you said. Looks TGTBT.

Rey KittyHawk
08-04-22, 20:10
Good posts, thanks.

Search my previous reviews and all the info you need is there.

Dctex99
08-04-22, 23:23
Anybody have experience with Jessie in Esco?She is worn out. Only one that works there and now getting feisty (see rm) as she obviously saw a neg post and reacted!HER QUOTE FROM RM...Sorry, NO ONE like dick rub job..especially for ""unrespect"" male figure. but I am sure girl don't mind DOING massage for respect PEOPLE. hate to say there still lots of REALLY nice guys, but once a while will have some dick show up think they are GOD OF THE LORE!!!! Simple enough what you treat people and you get same back! If ur parents didn't teach u enough eventually will have some one TEACH YOU HOW TO BE RIGHT! sorry to say we are the place in San Diego not mean to service everyone ONLY TO RIGHT GENTALMAN!! same words MAKE UR DAY MAKE MY DAY

LatinD22
08-05-22, 09:51
Where can I get a solid BBBJ or even CBJ? Tried my luck at Bon and ended up getting more of a handy with a couple of licks instead. I'd like one that's local to us rather than having to drive to SD.

Rey KittyHawk
08-05-22, 20:32
How do I find her? She may be worn out but she is feisty.

I like her post. She definitely got her point across. Looks to me like somebody is and A-hole with bad manners and they offended her. Some mongers just don't know how to treat a lady.

And she is right, if you treat someone bad they're going to treat you bad in return.

Which mean she might be a good call for a nice guy who treats her right.

If you know how to reach her and can point me in the right direction that would be great. I'll test my theory.

[QUOTE=Dctex99;6053750]She is worn out. Only one that works there and now getting feisty (see rm) as she obviously saw a neg post and reacted!HER QUOTE FROM RM...Sorry, NO ONE like dick rub job./QUOTE]

SdDave
08-06-22, 13:22
Now that Sunshine has been closed for a while and Touch of Health even before that, has either of these spas reopened somewhere under a new name? If not, have any of the girls from either place started work at another spa? I enjoyed both places and really enjoyed the girls at each. Any intel on either place or girls would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Lrio45
08-07-22, 02:52
Hi yall.

Anyone see Lily? Can't find anything online except possibly a couple reviews on call escort (1 high review, 1 low review).

Any info is appreciated folks.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/88050126

Mongo71
08-11-22, 16:40
Has anyone else seen the AMP in Carlsbad on Jefferson? It's just down the street from Al's Cafe. Thinking about visiting next time I'm in the area.

Zyzzx4044
08-11-22, 18:51
Has anyone else seen the AMP in Carlsbad on Jefferson? It's just down the street from Al's Cafe. Thinking about visiting next time I'm in the area.Not 60 but 80 initial fee. Fairly good lookin asian girls middle-aged. The up charge for extras is quite $$.

Personally I prefer Oceana or lucky energy spa. I am not a full service guy.

LatinD22
08-17-22, 16:11
Not 60 but 80 initial fee. Fairly good lookin asian girls middle-aged. The up charge for extras is quite $$.

Personally I prefer Oceana or lucky energy spa. I am not a full service guy.Do they offer BJ's at either Oceana or Lucky Energy?

Zyzzx4044
08-18-22, 18:43
Do they offer BJ's at either Oceana or Lucky Energy?No not in my experience.

Flflsdca
08-18-22, 23:25
Thought I'd do one big post on recent adventures in North County, Not a lot of new info here, seemingly there's more options coming online for FS, which isn't normally what I look for, but lately have been curious. Going to check out some San Marcos and Vista spots in the coming weeks:

Zai Shang.

- CBJ.

- Pricey, . 6/45 m +1. 20 min for CBJ, more for FS.

- Massage = non existent.

- Pros: Most attractive spa girls on this list.

- Pros: Escape Room next door -- have a fun afternoon adventure!

- Cons: Busy plaza school near by.

Rose Spa.

- CBJ.

- Pricey, . 5/30 m +1. 20 min for CBJ, more for FS.

- Pros: Near highway -- lots to eat do in the village.

- Pros: Cute Girls, middle age.

- Cons: Lots of activity, mini vans come and go, people in and out of the back door.

The spa by the Starbucks (oceanside and I5) - Forgot the name.

- CBJ.

- Pricey, . 6/30 m +1. 20 min for CBJ, more for FS.

- Pros: Near highway.

- Pros: Cute Girls, middle age.

- Cons: by a drive through, lots of people.

Lucky Energy.

- HE only.

- . 6/. 4.

- Massage = Decent / average.

- Pros: easy in / out. Nice coffee shop near by.

- Pros: consistent. No need to test the waters, never lets me down in the past 5 years.

- Cons: older women, occasionally a MILF, but rare.

Venus https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/8fe60473-a8a6-4c1e-be57-ebecfce53401.

- Complicated.

- price varies, see ad.

- Massage = therapeutic.

- Pros: more of an experience, soul searching, mirroring, etc.

- Pros: easy to talk to and pretty MILF.

- Pros: out of the way place.

- Cons: expensive for the experience vs other options, but I hear repeat visits leads to more options.

If you have any new locations or suggestions please let me know, happy to toft in NC.

GMob69
08-21-22, 20:18
The one by Starbucks is also called "Lucky Spa".

Just walked in here. . 60 for 45.

Busy area. Walked in paid entry fee. Walked out after seeing talent.

Mamasan is 50's. Option 2 was OK but not up to standards. Walked out with entry fee returned.

They tried hard to ge me to stay, but could not do it.

I am spoiled by 108 and UTC AAMPs. :-/

Lovable
08-24-22, 18:17
Set out today for something closer to home, Ark in RB. Two Chinese ladies, average MILF looks but quite friendly. Massage started out light touch with nails added, on to the reach under, on the flip got the menu. HJ or CBJ, tried to get BBBJ but no deal. Mimi and Coco, tried Coco today, after we negotiated, she took all her clothes off and started a decent CBJ. FIV and FIA were also included, she assured me CFS next time. $40/$120, not spinners but certainly beats having to drive all the way to KM for relaxation.

Lrio45
08-27-22, 15:18
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/90014637

Anyone have info on this girl? Is she legit?

Rey KittyHawk
08-29-22, 08:36
Did a cruise through town to see if there are any signs of life in Escondido.

The phone number for the Spa on the second floor place on Grand no longer works, but I had to stop by and verify they were closed. All locked up. Then went by the Cedar and they too were all locked up too.

I drive by Touch of Health often enough to look if the 'open' sign is on, but always disappointed.

With a short drive, AAA Elite in SM is good for a MassageHE, and Ark in RB is good if you want more.

ADwightSchrute
08-29-22, 16:09
Set out today for something closer to home, Ark in RB. Two Chinese ladies, average MILF looks but quite friendly. Massage started out light touch with nails added, on to the reach under, on the flip got the menu. HJ or CBJ, tried to get BBBJ but no deal. Mimi and Coco, tried Coco today, after we negotiated, she took all her clothes off and started a decent CBJ. FIV and FIA were also included, she assured me CFS next time. $40/$120, not spinners but certainly beats having to drive all the way to KM for relaxation.

Did a cruise through town to see if there are any signs of life in Escondido.

The phone number for the Spa on the second floor place on Grand no longer works, but I had to stop by and verify they were closed. All locked up. Then went by the Cedar and they too were all locked up too.

I drive by Touch of Health often enough to look if the 'open' sign is on, but always disappointed.

With a short drive, AAA Elite in SM is good for a MassageHE, and Ark in RB is good if you want more.Think there's any decent ones in the Poway area? I drive by Poway every now and then and see some places. Anyone been around Poway to verify?

Member #6293
08-29-22, 17:28
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/90014637

Anyone have info on this girl? Is she legit?No reviews. She looks like the type you would see on here for $120-$140 qvs or on Dalb. Searched number and has another post on CallEscort also no reviews. Old posts shows history posts in Escondido, Pt Loma, and then a few in Los Angeles so she's not LE since she posted in other cities.

Seems like a real provider but with no reviews a TOFTT type. Proceed with caution.

CduBonusG
08-31-22, 18:25
Anyone had luck at any of the Thai spots? I know they are mostly legit so have never tried. But I am always hopeful.

Rey KittyHawk
09-20-22, 15:08
I did a 3 mile run the other day with a serious workout and needed a real massage. On my way to the casinos I went to a place I've been to before COVID. In the past it was a legit spa and from my last visit still is.

For an hour Winnie, a cute friendly Asian, 20 something, in a white sweats outfit, with Chuck Taylors on her feet the whole time, took care of me.

She worked my sore muscles, and found many knots and trigger points that she tried to work out. Carefully managing the draping, the whole time, no funny business what so ever. She gave a great massage, including a scalp massage along with face, and ear manipulation that I've missed since COVID f-d everything up.

At one point her leg was touching my dangling arm, so I did a soft calf rub, but she only giggled and said I thought you were asleep. So much for my hint.

HF. 6, tip .4 I enjoyed TOFTT.

Rey KittyHawk
09-20-22, 19:11
I did a 3 mile run the other day with a serious workout and needed a real massage. On my way to the casinos I went to a place I've been to before COVID. In the past it was a legit spa and from my last visit still is.

For an hour Winnie, a cute friendly Asian, 20 something, in a white sweats outfit, with Chuck Taylors on her feet the whole time, took care of me.

She worked my sore muscles, and found many knots and trigger points that she tried to work out. Carefully managing the draping, the whole time, no funny business what so ever. She gave a great massage, including a scalp massage along with face, and ear manipulation that I've missed since COVID f-d everything up.

At one point her leg was touching my dangling arm, so I did a soft calf rub, but she only giggled and said I thought you were asleep. So much for my hint.

HF. 6, tip .4 I enjoyed TOFTT.Not sure why the title did not show up, but this is the place for a solid massage. As a side note, their foot massage stations were full when I was there if you're into a foot massages.

Bilbo1234
09-21-22, 20:29
Any one tried Sunny Ocean Spa that just opened up on mission Ave? Thinking about Toft.

Also, what's the deal with the "tender European girls" on Rubmd, scam? B&s?

RillaGawd
09-23-22, 19:16
Any one tried Sunny Ocean Spa that just opened up on mission Ave? Thinking about Toft.

Also, what's the deal with the "tender European girls" on Rubmd, scam? B&s?Might want to report this in Escort or Escort classified. I tried searching about a week ago for the same thing but came up dry I think.

GoraGora
09-23-22, 19:45

Also, what's the deal with the "tender European girls" on Rubmd, scam? B&s?They hit as FS on RubMaps Advanced Search. They advertise under escorts for AdultSearch.

I swung by to ask prices. Girl working was probably.

30's, unenhanced. Pretty as top third of Zai Sheng, top half of Relax / Lucky.

Dressed like a FS place.

She quoted $50 half /$60 full hour.

Place still under construction. No price sign, no security door.

JJohnson2022
10-06-22, 00:00
Anyone been to Oceanstar lately? I haven't been there in a while but liked the easy location. Never too busy. Last time I went they had Jennifer and Coco that I liked the most.

Jennifer: thinner with small tits and good HE, UTC touching.

Coco: a bit thicker with larger tits and gives an awesome slow HE the whole time. UTC touching. Annoying that she demands high prices. She'll cave a bit if you play hardball.

I stopped going after they continued to raise prices for tip. But I'm curious if anyone else has updates recently or if there is any new talent.

LatinD22
10-06-22, 20:48
Anyone tried Grotto in Cbad? It says they've got white gals on RM but is it true?

Rtinman
10-06-22, 21:05
They hit as FS on RubMaps Advanced Search. They advertise under escorts for AdultSearch.

I swung by to ask prices. Girl working was probably.

30's, unenhanced. Pretty as top third of Zai Sheng, top half of Relax / Lucky.

Dressed like a FS place.

She quoted $50 half /$60 full hour.

Place still under construction. No price sign, no security door.I visited Sunny Ocean Spa yesterday. Two women working. Kiki who is absolutely gorgeous, and Angela who is somewhat average. I saw Kiki and I will definitely be returning!

Also, Grotto Spa in Carlsbad is strickley legit. Good massage though!

BigChopper
10-06-22, 22:14
Anyone tried Grotto in Cbad? It says they've got white gals on RM but is it true?I tried and I'm a pretty solid veteran and know how to make things work for a first time. Nothing, and a below average massage.

LatinD22
10-06-22, 23:02
I tried and I'm a pretty solid veteran and know how to make things work for a first time. Nothing, and a below average massage.Damn, know of any place that has white women? And what do they offer?

SCluvnlbfms
10-07-22, 10:54
Anyone been to Oceanstar lately? I haven't been there in a while but liked the easy location. Never too busy. Last time I went they had Jennifer and Coco that I liked the most.

Jennifer: thinner with small tits and good HE, UTC touching.

Coco: a bit thicker with larger tits and gives an awesome slow HE the whole time. UTC touching. Annoying that she demands high prices. She'll cave a bit if you play hardball.

I stopped going after they continued to raise prices for tip. But I'm curious if anyone else has updates recently or if there is any new talent.I've been there several times and have always regretted it when leaving. Too many better options out there.

BillyIsTheOne
10-07-22, 16:03
I've been there several times and have always regretted it when leaving.LOL man that's the worst when you swear something off and then end up going back. Its like finding your milk has gone sour and putting it back in the fridge and saying "well maybe it will good tomorrow".

Zyzzx4044
10-11-22, 16:54
Got "yoyo 38 yo from hongcong fit attractive nice looking. Good massage, extras avail I had a good tie.

Nsfw Bat
10-13-22, 01:37
I visited Sunny Ocean Spa yesterday. Two women working. Kiki who is absolutely gorgeous, and Angela who is somewhat average. I saw Kiki and I will definitely be returning!

Also, Grotto Spa in Carlsbad is strickley legit. Good massage though!I went last week, was with Kiki. Attractive, scarred manmades but still nice, was into me, but you could feel the rush. Massage was non-existent. BBBJ, then CFS.

Spoonyg
10-15-22, 17:40
Stopped by Sunny Ocean spa the other day based on some of the reviews here.

Walked in, got attended to right away by Angela. Pretty good massage. Never had a legit massage so don't know what to compare it to but it was more than just a fingernail rub. Oil (she asked if it was ok) and hot towel cleanup. On the flip negotiated FS. Very enjoyable. Didn't feel rushed and she had a playful attitude.

Place started getting busy during the session as I counted probably 4 customers coming in (doorbell ringing). Still didn't feel rushed though so that was a plus.

Finished, then was greeted by Kiki on the way out. Given a water and was out the door.

Only my third AMP experience (108 x2 and now here) nice having a FS spot closer vs having to drive 1 hr to ocean.

EcgAce088
10-22-22, 22:30
Dang almost want to keep this place a secret.

Saw all the recent reviews and decided to try it out. The place is quiet but reminds me of 108 down south. I got Coco in a red dress. Beautiful face, petite body about 5'3" almost no English but I know enough Chinese to make basic conversation. I paid for the hour and had a blast. Started with a little soft massage and then she brought her face down and started making out and jerking it. I quickly gave her to cash and it was on. Did everything 69, Cowgirl, K9, Mish pulled out and ripped off the condom and she knew exactly what to do. She jumped on it so fast and sucked the load out. Then I laid down, she massaged a little and kissed me getting me hard again, sucked it off again. She really likes kissing, I told her to lay down and we cuddled before making out some more which got me hard again. Wow did she like sucking me off. By then, the hour is almost up and I call it getting dressed. I gave her some additional tip to show my appreciation and she was happy.

Got to meet the other girl on the way out, but didn't catch her name. She was tall in a white dress, very pretty with pretty good English. They tried to sign me up with their coupon program, but I didn't want to give my number. If you do, every 6th visit they waive the house fee.

Pretty nice place, the sheets smelled fresh and clean, the talent was awesome. Only gripe is that its basically a block from the Oceanside PD. Def felt weird driving away past all the cops.

CduBonusG
11-07-22, 21:17
I had a lame experience here last week. I've been before and I know its a good spot but damn. I popped in without an appointment and mama san leads me into a room. I'm in there for literally 15 min waiting. Ok fine. Then a cute lady walks in and alright here we go. She's massaging me for maybe ten minutes and mama san yell something to her through the wall. She stops and says she has to go and another girl will come in. WTF. So she leaves and I wait another 10 minutes and in walks mama san. I ask what happened- "Her boyfriend here". Oh I see. So after getting my hopes up with the cutie I had to settle for mama san who I was not into at all. Had her finish with HJ which was not what I was there for. So yes, I understand I could have set an appointment but also she should have told me from the beginning that they are busy and I should come back later. Very lame.

Having said all that. I do want to go back but I need to know who to ask for when I set up an appointment. If anymore wants to share intel on this please do and feel free to pm if you prefer.

EcgAce088
11-08-22, 13:29
I had a lame experience here last week. I've been before and I know its a good spot but damn. I popped in without an appointment and mama san leads me into a room. I'm in there for literally 15 min waiting. Ok fine. Then a cute lady walks in and alright here we go. She's massaging me for maybe ten minutes and mama san yell something to her through the wall. She stops and says she has to go and another girl will come in. WTF. So she leaves and I wait another 10 minutes and in walks mama san. I ask what happened- "Her boyfriend here". Oh I see. So after getting my hopes up with the cutie I had to settle for mama san who I was not into at all. Had her finish with HJ which was not what I was there for. So yes, I understand I could have set an appointment but also she should have told me from the beginning that they are busy and I should come back later. Very lame.

Having said all that. I do want to go back but I need to know who to ask for when I set up an appointment. If anymore wants to share intel on this please do and feel free to pm if you prefer.I was there like 6 months ago and had someone with permed hair, maybe late 30's early 40's, decent massage, nice ass, nice tits. I don't remember her name but I remember she couldn't take it very deep, said it hurt. Didn't want to kiss. Didn't want k9, said it was too big for her to do it that way. I'm pretty average so I don't know what her deal was. Also felt it was pricey for the service. I am also not a fan of the CBJ, can't feel anything. I wonder if any of the other girls might be a better time.

Spoonyg
11-11-22, 21:26
Is the place with "Columbians" in Escondido behind the pawnshop still open? I don't see their ads anymore so wondering if they closed up shop.

Dctex99
11-11-22, 23:30
Is the place with "Columbians" in Escondido behind the pawnshop still open? I don't see their ads anymore so wondering if they closed up shop.I have called off and on in last 2 weeks, seem to be gone and not just moved😣.

KoolKeith323
11-13-22, 11:15
Dang almost want to keep this place a secret.

Saw all the recent reviews and decided to try it out. The place is quiet but reminds me of 108 down south. I got Coco in a red dress. Beautiful face, petite body about 5'3" almost no English but I know enough Chinese to make basic conversation. I paid for the hour and had a blast. Started with a little soft massage and then she brought her face down and started making out and jerking it. I quickly gave her to cash and it was on. Did everything 69, Cowgirl, K9, Mish pulled out and ripped off the condom and she knew exactly what to do. She jumped on it so fast and sucked the load out. Then I laid down, she massaged a little and kissed me getting me hard again, sucked it off again. She really likes kissing, I told her to lay down and we cuddled before making out some more which got me hard again. Wow did she like sucking me off. By then, the hour is almost up and I call it getting dressed. I gave her some additional tip to show my appreciation and she was happy.

Got to meet the other girl on the way out, but didn't catch her name. She was tall in a white dress, very pretty with pretty good English. They tried to sign me up with their coupon program, but I didn't want to give my number. If you do, every 6th visit they waive the house fee.

Pretty nice place, the sheets smelled fresh and clean, the talent was awesome. Only gripe is that its basically a block from the Oceanside PD. Def felt weird driving away past all the cops.I never knew about this place. I have a friend that lives no more than 2 miles away. I just might have to stop by one of these days. How do spas work anyway? Massage first, then the lady will ask what you want?

EcgAce088
11-14-22, 13:28
I never knew about this place. I have a friend that lives no more than 2 miles away. I just might have to stop by one of these days. How do spas work anyway? Massage first, then the lady will ask what you want?I have only been there 2 x now. First time was as I described which was WOW amazing even though the massage was almost non existent, but the second time massage was almost legit good but was just the standard AMP where you go in, get a massage and half way through she asks what you want, Hand signals or straight up tell her, then she asks how much and you both agree on a price. Then she leaves to get some supplies and put away the cash, comes back and you get your services. After you usually get some more massage. I did not get MSOG the second time I was there. I asked, but she seemed like she didn't want to do anything else. She actually said if I wanted more, I should pay the other girl and go a round with her. I only have enough budget to go like once a month or less so I can't double the price like that.

So I guess my point is that Coco was a special one off case and I wouldn't expect that same experience with everyone there. YMMV.

Rey KittyHawk
11-15-22, 09:52
I have called off and on in last 2 weeks, seem to be gone and not just moved😣.This one has been "dark" a while as two others have been.

It was suggested it happened from the big bust not to long ago.

Ark in RB is fairly close, where you can find release with very playful mature types.

BillyIsTheOne
12-10-22, 22:48
I never knew about this place. I have a friend that lives no more than 2 miles away. I just might have to stop by one of these days. How do spas work anyway? Massage first, then the lady will ask what you want?Better go before its gone. They are not exactly subtle so their days are probably numbered LOL.

EcgAce088
12-11-22, 21:46
Better go before its gone. They are not exactly subtle so their days are probably numbered LOL.Yea, I agree. I like the place but its literally across the street from Oceanside PD, and they advertise under escorts on adultsearch. They are asking for a raid.

At least they have a front door that deadbolts.

BillyIsTheOne
12-13-22, 05:34
They are asking for a raid.

Of course each member of the vice squad will need to make about 10 visits over several months to uh. Gather evidence and build a case LOL!!

CduBonusG
12-16-22, 01:41
Stopped in after picking something up at Home Depot next door. 40 for half or 55 for hr. Usually do an hr but I opted for half. Room was nice with hangers your clothes and a blanket on the table. Lay down and was pleasantly surprised to feel a heating pad under the sheet too. So far so good. Masseuse unfortunately was about a 5/10 so I decided immediately this would just be legit. She did give a great legit massage too. I suspect and HE is available but I wasn't interested. Will not repeat.

PoonTangJohnny
12-16-22, 14:36
Better go before its gone. They are not exactly subtle so their days are probably numbered LOL.
Yea, I agree. I like the place but its literally across the street from Oceanside PD, and they advertise under escorts on adultsearch. They are asking for a raid.

At least they have a front door that deadbolts.Their (Sunny O'side) M. O, is really no different than any of the other very popular FS Spa's operating here in San Diego County.

Yesterday morning, out of the blue, I received a text from Sunny O'side Spa, letting me know that Lulu & Sunny were working, and then again this morning that a new girl (very hot in their word's LOL) named Nora, had just arrived today. Does anyone here have any Intel on either of these above mentioned girls?

As for the Oceanside LE location / concerns mentioned in this thread:

Just this past Monday morning, I had to stop in at the Oceanside Home Depot located right off the 78 & College. I parked in the very back; there were at least a dozen or so unkempt riff-raff looking characters scattered about the parking area. There was also and Oceanside PD cruiser parked at the very back of the property, so I parked a space away from him because I had some surf gear in the back of my truck. As I was walking by I smiled and wave at the officer and said something along the lines, "I guess my stuff should be safe now! To which he laughed. We ended up having about a 15 minute conversation after that. He basically told me, that their Department is so understaffed (short on officers), and crime (serious crime) is so out of control, that most days, all he does is respond, to officers needing immediate backup calls.

Furthermore, he told me that just that very morning, that he and a few of his fellow officer's, arrested a violent juvenile gang banger who was in possession of 3 ghost guns. He went on to state, that this juvenile gang banger, whom they had just arrested on felony charges, was released within 2 hours by juvenile detention, back to his mother. I $hit you not!

I personally, don't think any of these O'side police officer's could give 2 fucks about what's going on over at Sunny Spa. All they want is to be able to make it back home to their families every single day or night, and be around for the holidays.

BillyIsTheOne
12-16-22, 19:50
Their (Sunny O'side) M. O, is really no different than any of the other very popular FS Spa's operating here in San Diego County.

Yesterday morning, out of the blue, I received a text from Sunny O'side Spa, letting me know that Lulu & Sunny were working, and then again this morning that a new girl (very hot in their word's LOL) named Nora, had just arrived today. Does anyone here have any Intel on either of these above mentioned girls?See if you can get them to send you a photo!

TempletonRat
12-17-22, 15:03
I'm curious about Coco. Sounds like she's head and shoulders above the other girls working there. She's FS and the rest are handies? Is Coco still there and is there a way to get her work schedule if so?

EcgAce088
12-19-22, 00:11
I'm curious about Coco. Sounds like she's head and shoulders above the other girls working there. She's FS and the rest are handies? Is Coco still there and is there a way to get her work schedule if so?Way too late bro. They rotate new girls every month. She is long gone.

CduBonusG
12-22-22, 20:35
I noticed there is a spot in Bonsall (near Ringers) called Venus. Has anyone tried?

Fogel
12-23-22, 09:24
I noticed there is a spot in Bonsall (near Ringers) called Venus. Has anyone tried?If you did. Share please. Thanks.

LatinD22
12-24-22, 19:38
Just saw that this new place, Seaside spa, opened up in Oside. Has anyone checked out the talent yet? Happy Holidays and happy mongering!

EcgAce088
12-25-22, 01:15
Just saw that this new place, Seaside spa, opened up in Oside. Has anyone checked out the talent yet? Happy Holidays and happy mongering!Havnt checked them out yet, but I saw their prices. 60 for half hour and 80 for hour.

ScottJones2020
12-27-22, 11:07
Has anyone tried this place in O'Side on Greenbriar #103? I can only find in Bedpage which makes me wonder.

EcgAce088
12-27-22, 12:58
Has anyone tried this place in O'Side on Greenbriar #103? I can only find in Bedpage which makes me wonder.That's the seaside spa we were talking about below that no one has tried out yet. Half is 60, hour is 80.

ScottJones2020
12-28-22, 18:11
That's the seaside spa we were talking about below that no one has tried out yet. Half is 60, hour is 80.Yep, you are right, I swung by and saw the Seaside name, stopped in. Locked door to get in the back so my guess is some potential action. It went down to $50 hhr, the girl that came out was not to attractive in her 50's so I did not try it out. I had other errands to run and stopped by a place on Gateway in Carlsbad Bressie Ranch by Trader Joes. King massage, figured had to be legit with that location, stopped in and a cute 40's with nice body and Sailor Moon dress on (very short skirt) so I thought Hmmmm. I asked about pricing $50 hhr $80 Hr she came up to me and put her hand gently on my lower back with a smooth rub so I said time to TOFTT since we don't have many great spots in the north. Paid the house got in my BDay suit and my go to move is to lay on the towel, do not cover yourself. When they come in and see you and slide their hand up your leg, ass and back you know there is more. She came in, looked, went out and came back with a cover. I though OK it is legit maybe a good massage. OK massage but nothing to write home about, I did all our signature "let me see where this goes move" of rubbing her leg with no push back. She eventually stood by my head and threw her little skirt over my head and had me rub her legs and ass so now it is really on. Went to the flip, she whips out some nice C's with perky nipples and says I'll get naked for $120 and HJ and Russian. I let her know I wanted BBBJ and she said Mamasan no let any girl do that here, darn so I let her know just a HJ, no need to strip and Russian and $120 is waaaaay to much. She agreed on $60 (I know still to high but I was horny AF). Great HJ and she talks a nice dirty story the whole time, she also takes my hand and drives it into her P at at sy OTC and grinds on it for extra showmanship, I tell her I want to fuck her and she gets this vibe of "you be my boyfriend or husband, I come home with you and I fuck you all the time and suck your big cock and make you cum lots" LOL, Overall not a bad dirty talk session with the HJ, I finish, and she cleans me up. She called herself Coco (not to many of those haha) total damage was $1. 1. May go back in a pinch but I have a regular for. 8 total that is just as good. Happy hunting.

GMob69
12-28-22, 21:18
Yep, you are right, I swung by and saw the Seaside name, stopped in. Locked door to get in the back so my guess is some potential action. It went down to $50 hhr, the girl that came out was not to attractive in her 50's so I did not try it out. I had other errands to run and stopped by a place on Gateway in Carlsbad Bressie Ranch by Trader Joes. King massage, figured had to be legit with that location, stopped in and a cute 40's with nice body and Sailor Moon dress on (very short skirt) so I thought Hmmmm. I asked about pricing $50 hhr $80 Hr she came up to me and put her hand gently on my lower back with a smooth rub so I said time to TOFTT since we don't have many great spots in the north. Paid the house got in my BDay suit and my go to move is to lay on the towel, do not cover yourself. When they come in and see you and slide their hand up your leg, ass and back you know there is more. She came in, looked, went out and came back with a cover. I though OK it is legit maybe a good massage. OK massage but nothing to write home about, I did all our signature "let me see where this goes move" of rubbing her leg with no push back. She eventually stood by my head and threw her little skirt over my head and had me rub her legs and ass so now it is really on. Went to the flip, she whips out some nice C's with perky nipples and says I'll get naked for $120 and HJ and Russian. I let her know I wanted BBBJ and she said Mamasan no let any girl do that here, darn so I let her know just a HJ, no need to strip and Russian and $120 is waaaaay to much. She agreed on $60 (I know still to high but I was horny AF). Great HJ and she talks a nice dirty story the whole time, she also takes my hand and drives it into her P at at sy OTC and grinds on it for extra showmanship, I tell her I want to fuck her and she gets this vibe of "you be my boyfriend or husband, I come home with you and I fuck you all the time and suck your big cock and make you cum lots" LOL, Overall not a bad dirty talk session with the HJ, I finish, and she cleans me up. She called herself Coco (not to many of those haha) total damage was $1. 1. May go back in a pinch but I have a regular for. 8 total that is just as good. Happy hunting.Seems if you put the time in you might get more.

HiroSlammer7
12-28-22, 23:33
Seems if you put the time in you might get more.Ha. This place is right next to where I live. When it was Grottos, it was a legit place, new owner changed name to King and she brought in some younger and cute ladies and they all started giving handies in the nude for premium prices. You won't get more than DATY and a handy here, I've tried numerous times.

EcgAce088
12-28-22, 23:37
Ha. This place is right next to where I live. When it was Grottos, it was a legit place, new owner changed name to King and she brought in some younger and cute ladies and they all started giving handies in the nude for premium prices. You won't get more than DATY and a handy here, I've tried numerous times.LOL awfully hypocritical of them "yea you can lick me, but I won't suck you off. ".

MaximusKahn
12-29-22, 10:17
Read in a post there this place was legit, and was very tired and not much into anything but enjoying a massage and thought I'd try it out.

Some times visiting your regulars you participate with the action, this time I was willing to enjoy just a massage with a new girl. And got what I expected.

Lilly, masked, 30's petite, gave me a great massage. Hot stones included. She came as close to full on "teasing" as a woman can get without direct touching, both when I was face down, and face up. Drapped the whole time. But she did lift the drape when I was turning over so I know she took a look.

If I'm local, and in the mood to have a good cheap massage, I'd go back. 60 House / hr, 40 tip.

GMob69
12-29-22, 14:05
LOL awfully hypocritical of them "yea you can lick me, but I won't suck you off. ".I think some of these owners need to realize there is an opportunity in south of O-Side that needs filling.

Uboatct
01-01-23, 11:41
Great review very helpful as I'm up that way for golf when I visit.

So, hhr was a good amount of time for massage plus fun? Is Coco the only one working or are there others also?

Thanks for the help.

Yep, you are right, I swung by and saw the Seaside name, stopped in. Locked door to get in the back so my guess is some potential action. It went down to $50 hhr, the girl that came out was not to attractive in her 50's so I did not try it out. I had other errands to run and stopped by a place on Gateway in Carlsbad Bressie Ranch by Trader Joes. King massage, figured had to be legit with that location, stopped in and a cute 40's with nice body and Sailor Moon dress on (very short skirt) so I thought Hmmmm. I asked about pricing $50 hhr $80 Hr she came up to me and put her hand gently on my lower back with a smooth rub so I said time to TOFTT since we don't have many great spots in the north. Paid the house got in my BDay suit and my go to move is to lay on the towel, do not cover yourself. When they come in and see you and slide their hand up your leg, ass and back you know there is more. She came in, looked, went out and came back with a cover. I though OK it is legit maybe a good massage. OK massage but nothing to write home about, I did all our signature "let me see where this goes move" of rubbing her leg with no push back. She eventually stood by my head and threw her little skirt over my head and had me rub her legs and ass so now it is really on. Went to the flip, she whips out some nice C's with perky nipples and says I'll get naked for $120 and HJ and Russian. I let her know I wanted BBBJ and she said Mamasan no let any girl do that here, darn so I let her know just a HJ, no need to strip and Russian and $120 is waaaaay to much. She agreed on $60 (I know still to high but I was horny AF). Great HJ and she talks a nice dirty story the whole time, she also takes my hand and drives it into her P at at sy OTC and grinds on it for extra showmanship, I tell her I want to fuck her and she gets this vibe of "you be my boyfriend or husband, I come home with you and I fuck you all the time and suck your big cock and make you cum lots" LOL, Overall not a bad dirty talk session with the HJ, I finish, and she cleans me up. She called herself Coco (not to many of those haha) total damage was $1. 1. May go back in a pinch but I have a regular for. 8 total that is just as good. Happy hunting.

RChangDatyKing
01-01-23, 15:10
Yep, you are right, I swung by and saw the Seaside name, stopped in. Locked door to get in the back so my guess is some potential action. It went down to $50 hhr, the girl that came out was not to attractive in her 50's so I did not try it out. I had other errands to run and stopped by a place on Gateway in Carlsbad Bressie Ranch by Trader Joes. King massage, figured had to be legit with that location, stopped in and a cute 40's with nice body and Sailor Moon dress on (very short skirt) so I thought Hmmmm. I asked about pricing $50 hhr $80 Hr she came up to me and put her hand gently on my lower back with a smooth rub so I said time to TOFTT since we don't have many great spots in the north. Paid the house got in my BDay suit and my go to move is to lay on the towel, do not cover yourself. When they come in and see you and slide their hand up your leg, ass and back you know there is more. She came in, looked, went out and came back with a cover. I though OK it is legit maybe a good massage. OK massage but nothing to write home about, I did all our signature "let me see where this goes move" of rubbing her leg with no push back. She eventually stood by my head and threw her little skirt over my head and had me rub her legs and ass so now it is really on. Went to the flip, she whips out some nice C's with perky nipples and says I'll get naked for $120 and HJ and Russian. I let her know I wanted BBBJ and she said Mamasan no let any girl do that here, darn so I let her know just a HJ, no need to strip and Russian and $120 is waaaaay to much. She agreed on $60 (I know still to high but I was horny AF). Great HJ and she talks a nice dirty story the whole time, she also takes my hand and drives it into her P at at sy OTC and grinds on it for extra showmanship, I tell her I want to fuck her and she gets this vibe of "you be my boyfriend or husband, I come home with you and I fuck you all the time and suck your big cock and make you cum lots" LOL, Overall not a bad dirty talk session with the HJ, I finish, and she cleans me up. She called herself Coco (not to many of those haha) total damage was $1. 1. May go back in a pinch but I have a regular for. 8 total that is just as good. Happy hunting.I wonder if this is the same CoCo from the old Z's that I lost her contact on. The CoCo that most of us know and enjoy also has nice boobs and offers Russian. LOL. She told me she is now in Carlsbad so I wonder. We know there's a CoCo at almost every AMPs. LOL.

JoeHawk97
01-03-23, 17:32
Yep, you are right, I swung by and saw the Seaside name, stopped in. Locked door to get in the back so my guess is some potential action. It went down to $50 hhr, the girl that came out was not to attractive in her 50's so I did not try it out. I had other errands to run and stopped by a place on Gateway in Carlsbad Bressie Ranch by Trader Joes. King massage, figured had to be legit with that location, stopped in and a cute 40's with nice body and Sailor Moon dress on (very short skirt) so I thought Hmmmm. I asked about pricing $50 hhr $80 Hr she came up to me and put her hand gently on my lower back with a smooth rub so I said time to TOFTT since we don't have many great spots in the north. Paid the house got in my BDay suit and my go to move is to lay on the towel, do not cover yourself. When they come in and see you and slide their hand up your leg, ass and back you know there is more. She came in, looked, went out and came back with a cover. I though OK it is legit maybe a good massage. OK massage but nothing to write home about, I did all our signature "let me see where this goes move" of rubbing her leg with no push back. She eventually stood by my head and threw her little skirt over my head and had me rub her legs and ass so now it is really on. Went to the flip, she whips out some nice C's with perky nipples and says I'll get naked for $120 and HJ and Russian. I let her know I wanted BBBJ and she said Mamasan no let any girl do that here, darn so I let her know just a HJ, no need to strip and Russian and $120 is waaaaay to much..Nice review. Thanks for TOFTT!

TooTallTom
01-03-23, 19:22
I noticed there is a spot in Bonsall (near Ringers) called Venus. Has anyone tried?I've been there several times to see Linda who used to be at Bon Massage in O'side. It seems the best ones at Bon burn out and move on. I haven't been to Venus in a couple months but if Linda is still there she is a slender, Bs, good English, 5/10 face but sexy and nice massage. Her deep tissue is a little much for me so medium. She will go topless and let you suck those pert tities with good HJ finish. Over time and good tips there is more on the menu, but I doubt FS.

Cheers, TTT.

Fonmyj
01-05-23, 19:16
I have called off and on in last 2 weeks, seem to be gone and not just moved😣.https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/106314320

Same process and front in a different location. Everyone at lunch when I arrived so nothing to report.

CduBonusG
01-05-23, 20:40
I've been there several times to see Linda who used to be at Bon Massage in O'side. It seems the best ones at Bon burn out and move on. I haven't been to Venus in a couple months but if Linda is still there she is a slender, Bs, good English, 5/10 face but sexy and nice massage. Her deep tissue is a little much for me so medium. She will go topless and let you suck those pert tities with good HJ finish. Over time and good tips there is more on the menu, but I doubt FS.

Cheers, TTT.Thanks for the info.

CduBonusG
01-06-23, 21:35
This place is off Oside blvd between Bon & Zai. I actually gave this place a bad review a few years back. Well Bon got blown out and I was looking for alternatives so I starting going here again and happy to say they are much better now. Unlike Bon it is in a very secluded industrial area and they don't seem to get a lot of traffic. I almost didn't want to share this because I don't want to it to get busy LOL. Anyway, this is another solid HJ spot. They did recently raise their rate to $60 for an hour but I think most are going that route (gone are the 40/40 days! None of the ladies here are really hot but they are decent and they all give great massages and accommodate my request for two pops (I tip $60 for 2). Yesterday I had Mia. Great massage and very enthusiastic finish on the second pop.

BallaStPoint
01-10-23, 15:09
Their (Sunny O'side) M. O, is really no different than any of the other very popular FS Spa's operating here in San Diego County.

Yesterday morning, out of the blue, I received a text from Sunny O'side Spa, letting me know that Lulu & Sunny were working, and then again this morning that a new girl (very hot in their word's LOL) named Nora, had just arrived today. Does anyone here have any Intel on either of these above mentioned girls?

As for the Oceanside LE location / concerns mentioned in this thread:

Just this past Monday morning, I had to stop in at the Oceanside Home Depot located right off the 78 & College. I parked in the very back; there were at least a dozen or so unkempt riff-raff looking characters scattered about the parking area. There was also and Oceanside PD cruiser parked at the very back of the property, so I parked a space away from him because I had some surf gear in the back of my truck. As I was walking by I smiled and wave at the officer and said something along the lines, "I guess my stuff should be safe now! To which he laughed. We ended up having about a 15 minute conversation after that. He basically told me, that their Department is so understaffed (short on officers), and crime (serious crime) is so out of control, that most days, all he does is respond, to officers needing immediate backup calls.

Furthermore, he told me that just that very morning, that he and a few of his fellow officer's, arrested a violent juvenile gang banger who was in possession of 3 ghost guns. He went on to state, that this juvenile gang banger, whom they had just arrested on felony charges, was released within 2 hours by juvenile detention, back to his mother. I $hit you not!Been mongering for a long time and still rather stay clear from any spas with any visible LE near by. For all I know, they can be just collecting intel for the real players, HSI, vice, sheriffs. I usually would just stay clear for awhile and go to my other favorite places. We are so lucky to have so many choices to choose in So cal.

GMob69
01-20-23, 19:34
I think some of these owners need to realize there is an opportunity in south of O-Side that needs filling.Decided to give it a try. Bottom line up front, I left pretty satisfied.

Walked in and a younger lady greeted me straight to the room. Paid 60/hr entry fee and was told to undress. So far so normal. As others have mentioned I laid on top of the sheet and waited for her to return. On entry same as other mentioned, hand up the leg and ass and a quick whisper hello and acknowledgement. Massage started off well, with quick attention to the bottom. Very sensual. She claimed to put her legs between my ears. Very soft skin. Then, I think I got switched. Another customer came in, and there was a conversation. She went out and a little bit later I pretty sure Linda walked in. All good, massage was still good. As she worked around the body, the tease started and I responded in kind. Linda went out for a hot towel and cleaned me up including the boys. Flip and a little negotiation, trying to find out how far we could go 1. Was too little. Added another. 2 and got the go ahead, she said don't worry I will take care of you. Top slipped off, and she mounted for a B2B massage my hands were free to roam. Things headed up with Russian, smaller natural Bs, with eraser heads. Allowed to suck and kiss body neck nips, with FIV she started to heat up and panties came off. She mounted for DATY which was hot and tasty, responding very well to DATY, she moved to camel slides and 69, well sort of, she was good at hiding it, there was no BBBJ. Regardless, more DATY and FIV and I had a good pop with FIA and HJ.

No complaints other then the switch, as Linda was still hot but a little older, which might have improved things TBH.

All and all, great service for North County. A bit high priced, but I left relaxed and satisfied. I will repeat.

Lester0584
01-30-23, 21:59
Yeah I just came from riverside county and looking to check out north county (since I moved here now) AMP with HJ, FS, it's been awhile but definitely going to contribute more.

And I read through this thread I like the info ya'll provided.

Nocomsog
02-18-23, 19:35
First contribution. A few impressions of a few spots around San Marcos.

Sakata Thai. Decent for the price. Haven't been in a while, but good mileage with various ladies there.

Holy. Went last week. Got a bait and switch from young / spinner to older gal. Was accommodating but zero enthusiasm. Claimed other gal had appointment on the switch, but hate the change out. 2nd gal, not as good looking and robotic in approach. Got access upstairs and downstairs, but pulled away a lot. Not worth a repeat.

Oxide. Nothing positive. Went once, had to haggle just to get HE w / tits out. Not a looker, not a repeat.

Grand Massage- been twice for HH, maybe I need a codeword? But no hints of any extras.

Crystal- good times to be had. Still only HE only, but more "fun" as you build report with providers. Angela is a good time.

As far as I've experienced, all are HE only. If anyone has info on better mileage in the area, please hit me up.

MaximusKahn
03-10-23, 10:24
I like a legit massage at times and go to Mayflower now and then heading to, or from, the Casino's and always figured this place to be a great massage only stop.

The last two times saw a woman, yet another CoCo, who gives a great massage. Each time during the massage she straddled me and worked my back. I have not been to a place where the girls straddle you and don't offer minimally a HE, but other than that wonderful position the massage is legit. Full draping, no teasing, no accidental "brushes" of the twins, full legit.

Other clues, it is legit. She waits until you are under the covers before entering, and keeps you draped the whole time. I even try to let my Johnson run free uncovered when I flip and she immediately covers him up with urgency, and when we're done she waits out front with water.

I just question the straddling. I like it, it's erotic and in other places a big hint there could be more. Has anyone been there and gotten more? Or can just confirm that it is legit only for them too. If this turns out to be an UTR HE place, I'm going to become very happy and make it a regular stop.

If you got any UTR locations and are willing to share with a discreet fellow monger who can keep it discreet, send it in PM, I'd like to enjoy more in North County, Escondido.

Thanks, MxK.

Coco, is in 30's, I think a 7 in looks and body, great hands, but no English. HF. 6/ hr, tip. 4 because I like her and the massage is great. Hot stones included!

Matar090
03-10-23, 12:43
I just question the straddling!Went to a different place that did this last week. The straddling was intimate. I've only heard the place I went to is 100% legit though. Wondering if they do it as more of a tease to get a bigger tip and / or to keep you interested. Because I'm interested in going back to this potentially only legit place since I'm curious now.

LatinD22
03-13-23, 16:20
Anyone have any good HE spots around here with a lot of teasing and / or mutual touch?

Crystal is always a good experience and Venus in Fallbrook is good too but I'm trying expand my horizons.

MaximusKahn
03-22-23, 11:29
In the past this has been a great place for a very good massage with just a HE. The owner offers an outstanding massage and comfortable HE, but doesn't bare anything or allow mutual touching.

But in the past I had women there that ranged from basics HE, to mutual touching HE, to one who didn't last long but was a full on wild woman who almost tore my balls off one session till I slowed her down.

I admit I have not been there in a long while, but can say from past experience it might still be a good spot for a massage and HE. Guess this post reminds me I'm due for a visit.

Anyone have any good HE spots around here with a lot of teasing and / or mutual touch?

Crystal is always a good experience and Venus in Fallbrook is good too but I'm trying expand my horizons.

Nocomsog
03-22-23, 16:17
In the past this has been a great place for a very good massage with just a HE. The owner offers an outstanding massage and comfortable HE, but doesn't bare anything or allow mutual touching.

But in the past I had women there that ranged from basics HE, to mutual touching HE, to one who didn't last long but was a full on wild woman who almost tore my balls off one session till I slowed her down.

I admit I have not been there in a long while, but can say from past experience it might still be a good spot for a massage and HE. Guess this post reminds me I'm due for a visit.Granted, I've only been there once (and over 6 months ago). But I was backed off any leg touches, etc. On flip, tried to remain partially uncovered to give the hint. Provider covered me back up. Good to great rub. But when I straight up asked for the HE was told it was self serve only?

Maybe just that provider? But have never been back because of that reason.

MaximusKahn
03-23-23, 10:17
I was unhappy to read of your more recent experience at AAA Elite, but think it was great you posted. A good lesson to note that things change and if we don't have recent intel about a place even if we use to go there often, a lot can change over time, owners, girls, attitudes, LE influence. And maybe not for the better.

We all know that our mileage may vary but going from a solid HE place to a DIY with no frills is too much of a bad change.

Since I have not been there in a long while, and possibly don't recognize the owner or the girls, or know the current environment, until I can stop in to refresh my experience, I'll apologetically retract my suggestion.

If anyone else has some current intel, or wants to take one for the team before I can get there, please post. Is AAA worth our time and Money? That is the question.

Granted, I've only been there once (and over 6 months ago). But I was backed off any leg touches, etc. On flip, tried to remain partially uncovered to give the hint. Provider covered me back up. Good to great rub. But when I straight up asked for the HE was told it was self serve only?

Maybe just that provider? But have never been back because of that reason.

ScottJones2020
04-06-23, 13:00
So I needed to go to Trader Joe's so I thought I'm here and last time was not bad let me hit it up again. I was greeted by a 20's something hard body really cute girl named Vivvian. I though damn if this is the talent they are bringing in this place could become a regular spot. Well Vivvian gave a half assed massage, not why I was there but at least give it a try, and for more than 5 minutes. On the flip she asks if I wanted head, damn sure, she meant a head massage so not really. Fellow mongers do not be fooled by the great body, looks and youth, she was immediately on to GPS land wanted. 7 for a HJ, which I was not about to start a North County precedent and raise prices. Finally, after too much work she agreed on. 5 so I hoped the fun was started. Well super mechanical and she could not even get me off, after 2 minutes she said, "you need to cum" ah give me some time. In the end walked out unsatisfied and will only go back if Coco who I saw the first time is there. IE: if Vivvian greets you, ask for someone else.

HiroSlammer7
04-06-23, 22:28
So I needed to go to Trader Joe's so I thought I'm here and last time was not bad let me hit it up again. I was greeted by a 20's something hard body really cute girl named Vivvian. I though damn if this is the talent they are bringing in this place could become a regular spot. Well Vivvian gave a half assed massage, not why I was there but at least give it a try, and for more than 5 minutes. On the flip she asks if I wanted head, damn sure, she meant a head massage so not really. Fellow mongers do not be fooled by the great body, looks and youth, she was immediately on to GPS land wanted. 7 for a HJ, which I was not about to start a North County precedent and raise prices. Finally, after too much work she agreed on. 5 so I hoped the fun was started. Well super mechanical and she could not even get me off, after 2 minutes she said, "you need to cum" ah give me some time. In the end walked out unsatisfied and will only go back if Coco who I saw the first time is there. IE: if Vivvian greets you, ask for someone else.Interesting, I'm a big fan of Vivian, but we clicked early on. She does want a bigger tip than others, I won't disclose what I normally tip her, but to me it's definitely worth it. I wouldn't say she has the best bod, and she has little titties, but everything else is nice. She only works a couple of days a month at this place, so it's a treat to catch her there.

JackDeath
04-14-23, 19:17
Based on the posts here, I made a trip to King yesterday. Was kind of weird with all those Trader Joes people around, but I wanted to nut. LOL Went in and was immediately brought to a room where.

I paid for a hh. Wasn't totally sure of protocol because the chick left, came back, left again, and left the door open a crack. Anyways, some other girl comes in and says "take off, take off!

So I did, lay down, no draping on my part. She came in and draped me and started sort of giving me a massage. Kind of deep tissue. When she moved to the head of the bed, I touched her legs -.

No problem, so I stsrted rubbing her assl The towel slid down, and it was on. Lots of teasing while on my stomach, grabbing the boys and shaft. Onthe flip, asked me what I wanted. I said everything.

But I'm not sure if there was a language barrier or not, so she motioned all her clothes off and body to body. I said OK, paid $120 - really because I didn't know what the rate is out here.

Got naked and she was doing a nice body to body, jerking me, letting me play with her pussy, etc. Got on top of me in 69 and I licked her pussy until she came all over my face. And cum, she did!

Sucked me off at the same time. Was really good! After, draped me again and massaged some more. Really nice and relaxing. Asked me to keep rubbing her ass as she nassaged me. Time was up -.

She kissed me, said thank you and told me how nice it was. Helped me get dressed, brought me water and chocolate, and kissed me again. All in all, I would go back! A table shower.

Would be great, but I don't know if they have them out here?

WhillyWonky
04-21-23, 00:43
Posted this in the main thread, but posting here too since it was in North County.

Got some great tips on how to do things from reading things here. Happened to be in the north county area for some business, so checked out a spot called Sakata Spa and spent. 4 for HH. Got ass-naked and lied face down on the table. Masseuse walks in and covers me. Massage was actually pretty good, but seemed to actively avoid any touching. Didn't think anything was going to happen, but on the flip she starts roaming a little bit. Negotiated. 6 for HE with touching, but she wasn't in it at all. Going at it like a jackhammer and actually ended up sore the next day. 8/10 on the massage, but 2/10 on everything else. Didn't get a name though.

TooTallTom
04-24-23, 19:07
Today, I called Bon to see if Yuyu was working, MMS said come tomorrow. Decided to check out Oceanstar based on a review here. I hadn't been there since before Covid and it was a do-it-yourself place. Met Riki (a very nice, short, thick 3/10 in a none roaming outfit. Oh well, . 6 for an hour. Tipped 1. Her beforehand which she was excited about and hoped for the best. Very good partially draped massage, with an excellent slow finish. No access. Probably won't repeat. But maybe?

Cheers, TTT.

BigChopper
04-25-23, 22:29
Posted this in the main thread, but posting here too since it was in North County.

Got some great tips on how to do things from reading things here. Happened to be in the north county area for some business, so checked out a spot called Sakata Spa and spent. 4 for HH. Got ass-naked and lied face down on the table. Masseuse walks in and covers me. Massage was actually pretty good, but seemed to actively avoid any touching. Didn't think anything was going to happen, but on the flip she starts roaming a little bit. Negotiated. 6 for HE with touching, but she wasn't in it at all. Going at it like a jackhammer and actually ended up sore the next day. 8/10 on the massage, but 2/10 on everything else. Didn't get a name though.Wow! Show some discretion newby!

BigChopper
04-25-23, 22:30
Wow! Show some discretion newby!Respect the hobby, the help and the spa.