PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Photos (No CookyJar Photos)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

JohnnyBlazze
12-13-06, 04:12
I met Shelly near the 7/11 around 1am on a thursday. She was real cute, fun, took perfect direction and I would definetly date her again.

I have attached a few pics for your viewing. As always do not bug me if you dont like the pics, dont look at them.

Johnny B.

JohnnyBlazze
12-13-06, 04:14
More pics of Shelly, as always leave me alone if you dont care for the pics.

Johnny B

Skrit
12-13-06, 20:58
Great research ! I used to see Angie going way back, but about 2 years ago she started just becoming too hairy for me. But a nice girl just the same. Although if you catch her on a wrong day, she can really be a pain in the butt.

One nice thing about her is even though I stopped dating her, whenever she see's me she always gives a nice smile and wave. Some girls are just total bitches thinking that everytime they see you you're supposed to date them.Nice girl all the same. Agreed. Treat her nice, she treats you nice. Saw her today. Said I saw her pics, thinking she would like that.

But Cookiejar treated her like a piece of shit! She said he told her he would not put her pics on the internet. I said you sure? She said yeah. So he puts 10 pics on the internet. I guess you pay $30 per pic you get to lie? I say bullshit. You need to apologize CJ. I told her I would ask the moderator to delete the pics.

Vegas Black
12-14-06, 00:36
I met Shelly near the 7/11 around 1am on a thursday. She was real cute, fun, took perfect direction and I would definetly date her again.

I have attached a few pics for your viewing. As always do not bug me if you dont like the pics, dont look at them.

Johnny B.Good pics Johnny, keep them coming.

Be safe out there.

Grind Fan
12-18-06, 11:58
Nice work JohnnyBlazze!

Know One
02-25-07, 00:20
The report is in the SW section.

Member #5805
02-25-07, 17:47
You have finally gotten me to hate a set of your photos. What a pig this girl is.

KAvenueMonger
02-25-07, 19:32
Welcome back your posting are the best and most informative anywhere trust me I'm always checking out the posting all over the counrty, And yours are hands down the best ! I thank you for your pictures it has helped me ID many providers I would have never located without your pictures and information you have provided.
I look foward to seeing the pictures of your experences good and bad ! because what is good and bad to me is bad and good to other mongers! It is mongers like you that have paved the way for fairly new mongers like myself. I have dated some of the SW's you have pictured on here and it made it easier for me I fell alittle more comfortable picking up , As stupid as it sounds I feel like I already know them because I have seen their pictures on this very site. SO THANKS AND PLEASE KEEP POSTING!

KAM

KAvenueMonger
03-01-07, 06:23
A Men!

Kam

KAvenueMonger
03-01-07, 07:26
I think it is time for everyone to excerise their "Ignore List" option on this wack job ! I know I'm going to put him on it.

KAM

Davey1965
03-01-07, 22:45
For those interested - hopefully including Jackson, here is a link to my post in the "Complaints about Other Members" thread responding to Jackson's request for specific examples. BTW, I want a few bonus points for wading through La Paz's drivel.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=506615&postcount=34

Tks for doing the look-up, but it really shouldn't take all of this from members, as anyone who has monitored this board should with out even having to ask know this. Have some pics to share but too tired after seeing 3 "K" girls today. Will post them on Saturday when I get a day off.

ElMaster
03-04-07, 03:57
It's a simple plea for honesty which will allow readers here to make a more informed judgment of another member's written commentary.

I thought everything on this forum was make believe fantasy insipred by over-sexed imaginations?

Do you really go out there and pick up these ladies? Yuck! That's kind of gross and never mind just plain illegal. I'd never do such a thing.

Sarcasm is just one of my many talents,

Elm

ElMaster
03-04-07, 04:07
Namely: how valuable or useful can the written reports of sexual encounters with females be in this forum if they are either nonexistent or just made up by an alleged homosexual?.

Define "sexual encounter"... because if naked pics of a lady picked up from the street, showing every hole her anatomy has to offer, does not constitute a "sexual encounter", I believe you are limiting yourself.

The stated purpose of this forum is "...to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women".

If you are looking to have sex with a girl at the K and see CJ's pics, that is information exchanged with the purpose to have sex with the girl, isn't it? It doesn't say anything about "you must have verifiable carnal knowledge of such women"

Anyways, I am ranting and it's 3am

Elm out

WebDog
03-04-07, 21:10
Don't think she's a crack addict!

Capa Negra 888
03-04-07, 22:35
I love that thick white ass.

ElMaster
03-04-07, 22:49
I love that thick white ass.You gotta love white badonka-donk

Texaco Tim
03-05-07, 22:11
Picked her up last summer. Was hesitant at first as she does look like she is mad at the world. However she seemed to have the usual attitute that one finds on the Ave, not overly friendly but willing to get the job done without any drama. I think she is the one named Shyanne on the PYE site. Also do not remember what name she was using then, but think it was something different.

Dark Phoenix
03-06-07, 10:23
I had actually posted on Roxy last year (4/18/06, as "Roxanne"). She's usually on that one corner near the park and I remember her telling me she worked either for Teddy or Abdul in one of the houses he had up that way. I thought she had mad oral skills, but if you look back at my review she literally choked herself til she was gasping for breath. Based on CJ's review she doesn't go at it that hard anymore.

I've been with her two times and I'm only so-so on her, she seems to have a wierd attitude and always gives me nasty looks. I've actually tried to stop for her once or twice since the last time but she doesn't even acknowledge me. Don't know what I did to piss her off...maybe she read my review and didn't like it.

Know One
03-07-07, 01:22
I met her been with her twice. The last time less than 3 months ago and she was going by the name Roxanne. DP is right on about the oral. She basically hammers your unit against the back of her throat until she gags. She will get very inpatient if you take longer than a few minutes and really hates to be low balled on price. I would not stop for her again but ymmv.

Dark Phoenix
03-09-07, 16:27
I don't know if anyone noticed, but try as you might, there is no longer any trace of La Paz on this board. As if he never existed.

Jackson, you're the man. My hero. *sigh*

Heading out tonight so hopefully I'll have some good stuff to share by Monday, but I just wanted to share this delightful observation.

Davey1965
03-09-07, 18:39
I don't know if anyone noticed, but try as you might, there is no longer any trace of La Paz on this board. As if he never existed.

Heading out tonight so hopefully I'll have some good stuff to share by Monday, but I just wanted to share this delightful observation.

PM me if you want, got one for you if you're interested.

Davey1965
03-09-07, 19:21
Had a chance to head out today since I had no further obligations after about 11am. Have to say that it was pretty dead out. Saw Kate and Bonnie by DD (Bonnie really put on some pounds and Kate still in the same outfit as last year..LoL..)

Around Tioga was blonde Stephanie and also saw Steph as well. So even though there were girls out, I just wasn't interested in picking any of the up. Decided to hang out around Huntingdon, take a stroll, get a $5 hair cut and then head across the street for a Pho and Banh mi at the little Viet cafe. While there I saw a couple horrible looking girls walk by and Kerri. Was hoping to see Darlene or Ashley but no luck.

With my belly full I decided to cruise a bit again and low and behold there was Melissa. Yes the one with the pics recently posted in the dress. Rarely do I make a u-turn on the ave. but I just haven't been able to catch her lately. Glad to see each other she gave me a big hug and off to the Carlysle. Great time as ever with her !! Gonna have to meet up with her again next week (now that I know how to find her again). Have to say she's on my top 10 list of girls on the ave.

Needless to say I just decided to come straight home without another pass after dropping her off at her house.

Mike 80
03-09-07, 19:50
I don't know if anyone noticed, but try as you might, there is no longer any trace of La Paz on this board. As if he never existed. Jackson, you're the man. My hero. *sigh*Wow, you're right. Pretty much all traces of him are gone including our complaints about him, which is fine. Jackson, you ARE the man. Great work. Much appreciated!

KAvenueMonger
03-09-07, 19:59
A moment of silence please.

NOT!! Good bye and good riddance.

KAM

Know One
03-10-07, 01:50
Needless to say I just decided to come straight home without another pass after dropping her off at her house.
I met up with her last weekend and had a pretty good time. In the past it had always seemed that she was in sort of a rush to get home, but this time she really took her time. She told me she had been kicked out of the house she was staying in. She had spent the night at the Carlysle and the rest of her day looking for a friend. When I left her she was zeroing in on a place to stay. By the way, did she still have the outfit and is she back at her old place?

Davey1965
03-10-07, 07:23
I met up with her last weekend and had a pretty good time. In the past it had always seemed that she was in sort of a rush to get home, but this time she really took her time. She told me she had been kicked out of the house she was staying in. She had spent the night at the Carlysle and the rest of her day looking for a friend. When I left her she was zeroing in on a place to stay. By the way, did she still have the outfit and is she back at her old place?

Not sure if she still has the outfit but she is staying somewhere again. Not sure if it is the same spot but the way she mentioned it, sounded like she was there for a while. Said she was with a friend and some older guy in the house. Was very close to the Somerset area.

Just amazes and sadens me at the same time how a girl that pretty and nice can not only wind up doing that level of drugs but basically at times be homeless as well. In the real world guys would be doing back-flips to be able to win her over.

Davey1965
03-10-07, 07:27
Funny that after I posted about Melissa I did try and search for her old photos and couldn't find them. Then also recieved a PM if I knew where they were as well.

I've always had a problem trying to locate old pics in the Photo Gallery. Is there an easy way to do it. Usually I just get frustrated and give up after going thru endless pages. Has to be an easier way somehow.

Mike 80
03-10-07, 08:14
Funny that after I posted about Melissa I did try and search for her old photos and couldn't find them. Then also recieved a PM if I knew where they were as well. I've always had a problem trying to locate old pics in the Photo Gallery. Is there an easy way to do it. Usually I just get frustrated and give up after going thru endless pages. Has to be an easier way somehow.Here is the report from Runnow from the Photos thread that included the pics of Melissa. You wouldn't have found this report in a search for "Melissa" because he doesn't mention her name in this post - he references it instead in his report in the SW thread.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=505444&postcount=26

As for searching for old pics in the Photo Gallery, I agree it's frustrating. If you do know a name and location, you stand a pretty good chance of being able to find it by searching the report archives (little tip: always change the default option from "thread" to "reports"). But without a name (or if the spelling is in question) you're pretty much SOL. In an ideal world if the software allowed it, it would be great to be able to go right to Philly pics organized by SW name and/or who the poster was.

PsyberZombie
03-10-07, 09:13

FYI =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=508437&postcount=8

Davey1965
03-10-07, 09:36
FYI =

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=508437&postcount=8

Tks Jackson !!!!!!

Davey1965
03-10-07, 09:39
Here is the report from Runnow from the Photos thread that included the pics of Melissa. You wouldn't have found this report in a search for "Melissa" because he doesn't mention her name in this post - he references it instead in his report in the SW thread.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=505444&postcount=26

As for searching for old pics in the Photo Gallery, I agree it's frustrating. If you do know a name and location, you stand a pretty good chance of being able to find it by searching the report archives (little tip: always change the default option from "thread" to "reports"). But without a name (or if the spelling is in question) you're pretty much SOL. In an ideal world if the software allowed it, it would be great to be able to go right to Philly pics organized by SW name and/or who the poster was.

Well I did have some luck. I went to the photos page and in search I searched by poster. Knowing that Runnow was the poster I went to the last page (940) of the photos and just kept going backwards. In about 5 minutes I got to the pages of photos from Runnow..If we could just search by city that would be perfect.

WebDog
03-11-07, 18:02
Nice job with Ashley! That twat and that balloon-knot have seen some action for sure. Both look sufficiently stretched out. But I have never seen a wh*re be able to lick her own ass inside of a mongerer's car. You are a pro my friend!!

Trav Pokerman
03-13-07, 21:32
the vast vast majority of women I've met in this biz are decent people. Easily over 90%. Some aren't very good at what they do or act uninterested. But very few are outright nasty, evil, or bad. They all deserve to be treated well and fairly until they demonstrate they are unworthy of such treatment.I completely agree. In fact, I will take it one step further and state that many SWs are far more honest and friendly than many mainstream girls. At least the SWs are clear about why they do what they do. Which is worst? Being ripped off by a SW (whom you perhaps expect to rip you off), or being taken advantage of and lied to by a woman you're dating? We certainly spend much more money on mainstream dates than SWs, and often end up with more aggravation than satisfaction.

Bad Bad Boy
03-14-07, 10:06
I completely agree. In fact, I will take it one step further and state that many SWs are far more honest and friendly than many mainstream girls. At least the SWs are clear about why they do what they do. Which is worst? Being ripped off by a SW (whom you perhaps expect to rip you off), or being taken advantage of and lied to by a woman you're dating? We certainly spend much more money on mainstream dates than SWs, and often end up with more aggravation than satisfaction.

Trav, your comments are right on target. Most of the SW's you encounter are honest and upfront about what they do. There are no pretenses on their part, nor do you have any expectations beyond what you pay for. You pay to play and for the most part without the games mainstream girls play.

So many of these mainstream girls are takers and gamers out to exploit you. They want someone to pay for their good times and fawn over them while offering you little in return. They are very materialistic.

I have had these so-called good girls, or mainstream girls, try to use me to borrow money, make boyfriends jealous, pay for their good times, fill out their social calendars, and to take care of them financially-speaking. So much for decency in the straight-dating scene.

You spend more money on them and get less. When you factor in the cost of a movie, dinner, flowers, snacks, gas, and the uncertainty of intimacy afterwards, it's much cheaper to go with a SW. The bullshit and aggravation factors are much less.

It's a sad commentary isn't it.

BBB

KAvenueMonger
03-16-07, 07:27
Thank you for your post ! I don't recognizes her but now if I see her I will know and I would no doubt try to pick her up she is a cutie. I did see Sabrina walking around DD atleast from pictures you have posted in the past I think that is her name? I know I use to always see her with that girl who has the tear drop tattoo on her cheek. She didn't look like she was interested in any company. I sat a DD for a bit and didn't see anyone not even Kate which I thought was a little unusual.

I did see 1 WSW standing on the corner at the woodshed (book store) but she looked wacked out could hardly stand up so I passed. I'm going to try again today armed with my newest weapon my Camera ! I can only hope to to take pictures half as good as you (the MASTER) me (GRASSHOPPER).

I'm going out about 10 AM and I hope to get some pictures to share !

KAM

WebDog
03-16-07, 08:14
At least the last chick you posted on here looked halfway decent compared to the other flabby monsters. Horrid!
This last one (no name? Girl for KA) has a very pretty face, very sweet smile for a SW. Too bad child-rearing has left her body so deflated!

Horny Harry
03-16-07, 22:04
I sat a DD for a bit and didn't see anyone not even Kate which I thought was a little unusual.She's alive and well and was out today, despite the nasty weather. Treat her well and she provides good and unrushed performance. Her weight these days is just right for her size, and her conversation is, as always, thoughtful and informed on a wide range of subjects.

Skrit
03-19-07, 18:27
Opinionated old me here.

Runnow, thanks for the good shots. You are always most helpful in the game of identifying providers. Short, sweet, and to the point. It doesn't take 10 photos of the same person to do the job. And it's nice not to have to wade through any accompanying (boring) BS descriptions that some use, I guess, to show their heterosexual credentials or prowess.

Horny Harry
03-23-07, 14:24
...I sat outside a hotel not knowing which room my Crack Scout ran into for twenty minutes.A blast from the past (2005): I gave this one fifteen minutes after she went into a private house in the notorious Kensington section of the city. There was no way I was then going to go knock on the door and ask her "friends" where she was. Her name is (was) Kim, and a prior date at the book store had been OK but rushed. She's cute but lies like a rug, so beware if she's still around. (Thanks to Zaphod II for the photo.)

FlyGuyEddie007
03-25-07, 23:41
Mike,

I agree I feel like taking a road trip down to the ave as well. cookie good find she is smoking hot.

KAvenueMonger
03-26-07, 08:51
I know her as Brittney ! She is the one I posted about a little while ago as Brit(are you done it ) ney , But as usual YMMV she was very rushed I took her to the Patio and she rushed the hell out of me but again YMMV !

KAM

KAvenueMonger
03-26-07, 12:19
That is not a wig she did die her hair and she has some highlights also now , I looked for her this morning, willing to give her another chance since CJ had a good expereince . I will look for her and donate some $$ for cell minutes, lol.

KAM

Mike 80
03-27-07, 19:54
I strongly believe that people deserve to be compensated for good service.... I believe it's important to reward good behavior, as it teaches them to continue to provide good service....Someone recently found $5 beside my car seat. She turned to me and said, "here...not everyone would do this....I just found this.". Guess what: She ended up getting that bill, due to her honesty.I couldn't agree more. I have a regular routine I follow before I go mongering to make sure I don't leave anything accessible that I wouldn't want taken or seen. But a year or two so ago I screwed up on K and posted a report about a girl (still remember her name - Bridget) who after taking care of me pointed out how I'd left a wad of money sitting in plain sight in the area of the center console. It was dark, she was leaning right over it while blowing me and could have easily pocketed it without problem. It turned out that the wad had well over $100 as I recall. She cautioned me to be careful leaving money out because some girls she knew would steal it. I was just blown away by her honesty and like you ended up happily giving her an extra tip. Experiences like that are rare of course, but just bolster my opinion about the basic decency of many of the girls we deal with.

Know One
03-31-07, 20:54
I am not sure on the Id of this one. Can anyone confirm?

Davey1965
03-31-07, 23:13
I am not sure on the Id of this one. Can anyone confirm?

Now those are new faces. Most likely a pimp brought in a couple of his girls from out of town or AC. Two girls, both new and attractive, one white and one black is a sure sign.

Bad Bad Boy
04-03-07, 05:56
I do need to clarify one point however. In this last report, you seem to leave the impression - more plainly than ever before - that you actually had sexual relations with this young woman. As I know you realize and have commented on before, paying a woman for sex is an illegal act and you of course you don't partake in such activity nor recommend it to others. Nude photography is your thing and it's been well established that you're a gay man with no interest in anything more than capturing and glorifying the human form. Just want to make that clear to readers who might have been confused.

Do you really know how ridiculous you sound Mike with your silly disclaimer? Give us a break. These disclaimers serve no useful LEGAL purpose and are kidding no one. If you personally feel you must use one then do so, but on your own posts not other members. We have had this discussion before on the use of disclaimers and you might want to go back and read them. This is not intended as a personal slam against you, but the use of such practices. BBB

Trav Pokerman
04-04-07, 08:08
Mike, you touch on a good point about Julie. When there are pictures and he gives people a different name underneath, it really confuses things! How is a new member supposed to match up his pictures with other people's reports? And we're kidding ourselves if we think making up a name for the pictures is going to "protect" the girl!Newflash! Girls often change their names. One may identify herself as Heather to you, but Nicole to me, and Stephanie to another guy. They're really no different than dancers, in that they use "street names".

Franknbeans
04-05-07, 00:21
Are you with us in using a girl's street name, which worked well in identifying, discussing, and giving warnings long before you came here. Or are you against us by needlessly using aliases?Now this may be my first post here but I'm no noob. I've traveled the world with The Corps and have seen my share of mean streets so don't go raggin on me because I don't have the time to cruise the K.

I have an observation to make here.

CJ post pictures. Girls change names and hair colors but the Pictures CJ provides are real intel. Some might think they clog the board but I'd rather have an image to go by if I'm going to the K to look for a girl. I'm not stopping every girl I see to ask "are you susie rottencrotch" nore do I even care what she calls herself as long as it's warm and wet but I will possibly recognize the one I might be hopeing to find if I've seen a picture. Matter of fact it works both ways. I may recognize a girl from a picture and not wish to pick her up.

Here's a good one. Since some of you know what this Supposed Hep C infected girl looks like. Do a search of the pics that CJ so graciously posted, get the link, put it in a post and write a short message such as The Girl in this link is suspected to have Hep C. Now that would be community service. Much easier that all the whining you are doing. Stop pointing the finger and since some of you grown men don't act like grown men I'll second CJ's reminder that if you don't use a condom no matter how much you hate them then you don't have a chance in hell anyways.

BTW so my post isn't totally useless I was down on Broad in Camden today and saw 1 skinny cracked out BSW a WSW that looked not too different and one chunky HSW so be glad you have the K for your entertainment. Maybe the rain put them all down or it was the time of day (about 430pm) but I can see myself visiting your side of the river before I do the Camden stroll again.

Semper Gumby

Bad Bad Boy
04-05-07, 06:13
We have had this discussion on another board about outing those SW's who have STD's, rip-off artists, poor performers and the like. The question still remains is how much information about these girls, for example, who have STD's should be posted on the board?

I agree with CookieJar that it's every monger's responsibility to protect himself from such infections by taking the necessary precautions like being wrapped before engaging in sex. What I am saying, the primary responsibility lies with us first and foremost.

Secondly, I am a strong believer that if a member has reliable information about a SW who is infected with a STD and he has checked it out, by all means provide this information to our membership. That includes any photos, physical description, street names used, her stroll location, general area she lives, type of STD, etc.

IMHO, this is some of the most important information we can provide here to help keep us healthy and safe. Remember, this board is for us and for sharing helpful information, not the SW. Once we have this information, it's up to us how we will use it to protect ourselves. I would rather error on the side of being safe than no knowing. These SW's are high risk so keep that in mind.

I realize that some members feel this is an invasion of a SW's privacy, it's our responsibility to stay safe, we will be hurting her earning capacity, and we shouldn't provide this information in a public forum. I strongly disagree. We are talking about possibly saving a life.

It's important to check out this information the best you can with at least a couple of reliable sources before posting to avoid spreading unfounded rumors which started because of a personal dispute between SW's or some other vendetta.

Additionally, it's also important to let everyone know when an SW has sought treatment and is cured. You can help in this endeavor by providing her with the name and address of any of your local free medical clinics and encourage her to seek treatment. Many of theses physicians are non-judgmental, will prescribe free meds, and will maintain her confidentiality.

Just my two cents, BBB

Dark Phoenix
04-05-07, 09:31
Looks like I touched off a discussion on STDs here. To perform my end of what may be a public service, here's the scoop:

The statement made to me was that a girl named Mary had Hep C. The truth of that statement has to be questioned, coming as it does from a guy whose girl just ditched him to go hang on the K and drug herself into oblivion. In the process of doing that, she dropped him like a hot potato, so it's equally possible this dude's just trying to fuck with her livelihood any way he can. It was an odd message to get from someone I'd never met or spoken to. I would hope it's a true statement, not because I wish a disease on Mary, but because all other things aside, she's a really nice person on a lot of levels.

The girl herself, if anyone wishes to avoid her, is about 35 years old, light brown hair that comes down beneath her shoulders, about 5'6" and usually is wearing jeans and hi-heel boots. Her most pronounced feature is her large teeth. I don't have pics to share but if anyone else does feel free.

And BTW, I did some research for my own peace of mind, and Hep C is not considered to be sexually transmitted. You get it from sharing needles or needle sticks usually, it's strictly blood transmitted. The CDC in Atlanta doesn't even recommend testing for someone who has been having sex with a Hep C infected partner. So yes, I'm OK, you can stop sending cards and flowers now.

Trav Pokerman
04-07-07, 13:31
I've also had some that once back at the notel and the shoes came off the session was basically ruined. I just can't beyond the cheesy feet smell. And once a smelly puss is detected I'll never give them another try. Two girls that are now on the smelly puss list that I now stay away from are unfortunately two of my recent most favorites that really let themselves go.Perhaps we could make a deal among ourselves whereby we have the SW shower beforehand and afterwards, when we date in a notel. We would be doing everyone a favor by doing this. We could also provide douches to them. A friend of mine exposed me to crystal-type objects in the douche section of drugstores. They seem to work well to clean up that oh so important area.

Bad Bad Boy
04-08-07, 22:03
Perhaps we could make a deal among ourselves whereby we have the SW shower beforehand and afterwards, when we date in a notel. We would be doing everyone a favor by doing this. We could also provide douches to them.

Trav, insisting the girls shower before and after your encounter is a first good step. So many of these girls are complete strangers to a bar of soap and water and most would freak out if they saw a Laundromat:o). lol

Most of us have had our share of real bad experiences when encountering girls with poor hygiene and those wearing dirty clothes. After a while, using Nu Car spray and Resolve carpet cleaner can only do so much.

While it's much more fun to buy some of your regular girls thongs and other sexy lingerie, you might consider another gift. I have bought some of my "regulars" perfume, scented body lotion, douche, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorants, and soap. It doesn't cost that much either and creates a lot of good will.

Most of the girls are appreciative and show it. It's one less thing they have to spend their money on. I bought my friend, Michelle, a bottle of perfume, gift wrapped it and presented it to her. The look of excitement on her face and pleasure it brought was well worth the price.

BBB

KAvenueMonger
04-09-07, 08:28
You are no doube amazing! You are the man hands down unmatched anywhere any board!

You are a hard act to follow! I'm going out to monger today and can only hope to even get a picture let alone a set like that WOW!

Please never ever stop doing what you do the way you do it!

KAM

Trav Pokerman
04-22-07, 14:50
help us out here by continuing to contribute great photographs, and by remembering the girl’s given name, and by using that name with your posts.The girls often use different names with different people. For example, Blondie is also known as Shorty. While I agree that proper names should be provided (at least based on what we believe them to be), names may be irrelevant, as they change their names so often.

Davey1965
04-22-07, 17:12
Guess her accident in jail was getting one of her implants busted and having to have it removed. OUch..Although I have to say whatever doctor did the original boob job (based on the currently inflated one) did one lousy and horrible job. I'd say if both got deflated the saggy boobs might just look a bit better matched to each other.

Ed Norton
04-22-07, 20:09
The girls often use different names with different people. For example, Blondie is also known as Shorty. While I agree that proper names should be provided (at least based on what we believe them to be), names may be irrelevant, as they change their names so often.Thanks for the response, Trav. And I agree with you that the proper name should be provided, rather than just inventing one.

I wouldn't go so far as to say names are irrelevant, though. Irrelevant when picking up a girl, but not in discussions. If someone in the reports thread uses the real name and someone in this thread uses an invented name, then the communication falters when we're discussing people. For example, it took a really long time before we figured out in this forum that Jewels, who was described in several written reports, was the same person whose picture had been posted months earlier with two made-up names. As someone noted in one of these Philadelphia forums recently, notice in a written report of STD or a ripoff by a girl would be more valuable if the name in the photo report were the same as the name in the STD report.

For all of the SWs I've seen recently on the Avenue...Brittney, Stephanie, Nicole, Kerry, Kate, Gina come to mind first, there has NEVER been a name change. To say "they change their names so often" is really an overstatement.

BTW, Trav, thanks for letting us know "Blondie" is known as Shorty. I have the feeling that Shorty has probably never heard of the name "Blondie". At least now if we get a ripoff report on Shorty, a few of us who follow all the posts will know who to look out for.

Ed Norton
04-22-07, 21:17
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JohnnyBlazze
04-25-07, 21:40
Jackson and Fellas,

I agree that one loser's comments should not spoil what we all get from this board and so I will continue to post. I met Selena on Front st around 6 PM last Friday. She was smokin hot by SW standards and I was not sure whether she was working. Went by a few times and got a look so I locked on engaged the target. She said that she is from Jersey and usually works the Casino's in AC.

Gave her 50 for BBJCIM and pics. Didnt get the digits but if I see her again I will. She had great technique and is definetly a find on the Ave. As always I have posted her action pics. No ass monkeys need reply with negative posts. Everyone else please enjoy.

Johnny B

Davey1965
04-26-07, 05:23
Jackson and Fellas,

I agree that one loser's comments should not spoil what we all get from this board and so I will continue to post. I met Selena on Front st around 6 PM last Friday. She was smokin hot by SW standards and I was not sure whether she was working. Went by a few times and got a look so I locked on engaged the target. She said that she is from Jersey and usually works the Casino's in AC.

Gave her 50 for BBJCIM and pics. Didnt get the digits but if I see her again I will. She had great technique and is definetly a find on the Ave. As always I have posted her action pics. No ass monkeys need reply with negative posts. Everyone else please enjoy.

Johnny B

Good find..Best set of boobs I've seen come from the ave in a while. Would have to take that one for a romp at the Patio if I found her.

GettingTang
04-26-07, 13:51
Cookie jar posts probably the most photos of girls in the USA sex guide as anyone. What do his posts really show once everything is boiled down? That rock cociane destroys lives! He posts photos with a common theme. Usually 20-something girls, with bodies, breasts and faces of a 50+ year old women. Very sad. These girls are likely all diseased, mentally destroyed, as well as physically as is obviously shown. In my opinion, the photos might demonstrate something that needs to be shown. Another thing that is obvious by all these photos, is that most of these girls appear to be so stoned and fried out of their minds, that they fail to even recognize they have ruined themselves for life. It's sad really.

So I guess in some way, cookie jar might have done something no one else has done. Documented hundreds of young girls, shown naked, as proof to other young girls what sucking pipe for years will do to them. I'm not critizing you cookie jar, just pointing out, that you may have accomplished something unbekown to you by posting all these common themed photos here.

Like to Play
04-26-07, 14:31
I agree. Cookie, you are the man!

If I ever make it to philly, I'm gonna look you up!

LTP

Love AMPs
04-26-07, 15:49
Cookie jar posts probably the most photos of girls in the USA sex guide as anyone. What do his posts really show once everything is boiled down? That rock cociane destroys lives! He posts photos with a common theme. Usually 20-something girls, with bodies, breasts and faces of a 50+ year old women. Very sad. These girls are likely all diseased, mentally destroyed, as well as physically as is obviously shown. In my opinion, the photos might demonstrate something that needs to be shown. Another thing that is obvious by all these photos, is that most of these girls appear to be so stoned and fried out of their minds, that they fail to even recognize they have ruined themselves for life. It's sad really.

So I guess in some way, cookie jar might have done something no one else has done. Documented hundreds of young girls, shown naked, as proof to other young girls what sucking pipe for years will do to them. I'm not critizing you cookie jar, just pointing out, that you may have accomplished something unbekown to you by posting all these common themed photos here.

Tang, I simply don't agree with many of your assertions. What proof do you have of their drug of choice? And how do you know they're "20-something"? And how is their vice any different from the suburbanites who are 100 lbs overweight or down a 5th of whisky just to get through life?

I readily admit that not all his women are for me. But some sure are. When my girlfriend hits 50 I hope to hell she looks as fine as some of CJs subjects.

GettingTang
04-26-07, 17:03
Tang, I simply don't agree with many of your assertions. What proof do you have of their drug of choice? And how do you know they're "20-something"? And how is their vice any different from the suburbanites who are 100 lbs overweight or down a 5th of whisky just to get through life?

I readily admit that not all his women are for me. But some sure are. When my girlfriend hits 50 I hope to hell she looks as fine as some of CJs subjects.

First, I'm not going to start another heated debate here. CJ serves a valuable interest here by showing the "real" life of a SW. Fine, as they say, somebody has to do it. That being said, come on man, you're not going to convince me, or anyone else that these girls he pictures are not totally messed up. That was my point. So maybe their drug of choice is heroin, or crack, or meth. All equally as destructive in their own right. That was my point. I think some of us mongers try as best we can to "normalize" these girls into believeing for our own sake, that they are just like the girl next door, only perhaps a little on the bad side. If we are honest, we all know this is not true and these girls 99% of the time do what they do to feed their addictions. That is a fact! I have no problem with what CJ does here. As I said, it shows this side of the hobby in a new light and perhaps in a very honest manor most of choose to ignore.

KAvenueMonger
04-26-07, 19:13
Photo section! Enough said! Take it to another thread.

Nutbuster5
04-26-07, 19:36
Jackson and Fellas,

Johnny B

Great post!!! Keep 'em coming!

Love AMPs
04-26-07, 20:49
First, I'm not going to start another heated debate here. CJ serves a valuable interest here by showing the "real" life of a SW. Fine, as they say, somebody has to do it. That being said, come on man, you're not going to convince me, or anyone else that these girls he pictures are not totally messed up. That was my point. So maybe their drug of choice is heroin, or crack, or meth. All equally as destructive in their own right. That was my point. I think some of us mongers try as best we can to "normalize" these girls into believeing for our own sake, that they are just like the girl next door, only perhaps a little on the bad side. If we are honest, we all know this is not true and these girls 99% of the time do what they do to feed their addictions. That is a fact! I have no problem with what CJ does here. As I said, it shows this side of the hobby in a new light and perhaps in a very honest manor most of choose to ignore.

I'm not interested in starting a heated debate either, but I think we can debate this civilly and without malice. My point is that anyone who lies on their back for income is probably living on the fringes of society. It doesn't matter if they're a high-priced call girl or a street walker -- they're all in it for the same reason: money.

Yeah, most of the girls in this business ARE messed up. My point is that most of society is, too. The fact that you're here on this board would be considered "messed up" by some factions of society.

I, for one, appreciate what CJ posts. I don't appreciate the moral editorializing of some who use the services of these women but then point out their shortcomings. It seems hypocritical to me. If you don't like what he's doing, put him on your ignore list and move on. And if you don't like the subjects of his photography, posting on here won't change a damned thing.

Davey1965
04-27-07, 07:27
Could you follow up on your quote above with the promised explanation? Thanks!

I think CJ contributes more to this board than anyone and should not have to answer to anybody or explain himself. If he calls a girl a different name than so be it.

CJ seems to be about my age, so maybe like me we just get a bit forgetfull at times. Hell I can drive down the ave and not remember a girls name I just picked up a couple of days prior. If I had a pic, I'd just give her a name myself.

Hey CJ you were close on her name anyway. If I would have though just mentioning would have brought people out from under their rocks I wouldn't even have. Most people on this board are only lurkers or trouble makers so maybe you ought to really change the names up.

If I get my camera out next week, I'll get some pics and name them like George or something.

Or maybe like Flava Flav you'll become famous by calling girls by a different name. Just think..where would New York be if he called her by her real name. Surely not with her own reality show, huh!!!

Hortense
04-28-07, 14:33
...he goes to the trouble to post pics for all the chronic masturbators who gravitate towards them...Posting pics for this audience is literally casting pearls before swine. For the life of me I don't know why he bothers anymore.I agree. Let him and them be gone to porno.com. The real value of this forum is from reports by real mongers (like Davey, Mike and YOU, Dark Phoenix!).

KAvenueMonger
05-02-07, 08:22
CJ amazing,

I have been looking for her since your last post, Can you tell me where she usually hangs out? You have my vote for monger of the year and it's only May lol.

KAM

T Shirt
05-06-07, 15:59
Wish I'd read the report by Guthrie and agt. Picked up Angel at little lou's and it was a horrible experience. Tried for 60 and agreed on 30 but never been so rushed ever.

Stay away at all cost!

T

Sure looks like the same girl I picked up at Little Lou's back in December. I'm not positive tho. Good job as usual cook.

T

Ed Norton
05-06-07, 16:28
Looks like I touched off a discussion on STDs here. To perform my end of what may be a public service, here's the scoop:

The statement made to me was that a girl named Mary had Hep C. The truth of that statement has to be questioned, coming as it does from a guy whose girl just ditched him to go hang on the K and drug herself into oblivion. In the process of doing that, she dropped him like a hot potato, so it's equally possible this dude's just trying to fuck with her livelihood any way he can. It was an odd message to get from someone I'd never met or spoken to. I would hope it's a true statement, not because I wish a disease on Mary, but because all other things aside, she's a really nice person on a lot of levels.

The girl herself, if anyone wishes to avoid her, is about 35 years old, light brown hair that comes down beneath her shoulders, about 5'6" and usually is wearing jeans and hi-heel boots. Her most pronounced feature is her large teeth. I don't have pics to share but if anyone else does feel free.

And BTW, I did some research for my own peace of mind, and Hep C is not considered to be sexually transmitted. You get it from sharing needles or needle sticks usually, it's strictly blood transmitted. The CDC in Atlanta doesn't even recommend testing for someone who has been having sex with a Hep C infected partner. So yes, I'm OK, you can stop sending cards and flowers now.Mary is still out on the K, in this instance near the Huntingdon el stop. Here's her picture:

Acaryu
05-06-07, 17:09
Mary is still out on the K, in this instance near the Huntingdon el stop. Here's her picture:

she must be quite a looker in her younger days with better teeth and if she is away from DD's. She is a project worth saving. Unfortunately the odds are not there.

Ted E Bear
05-07-07, 22:57
To answer your question, it's possible for Camden SW to work Philly and vice versa. I have met two who told me they worked the K. They said they preferred Camden because the LE was not so prevelant. I find the posts in S. Jersey and Philly to be very helpful in navigating the strolls. CJ is doing a service by posting in both spots. I am new to the board, but even I am finding posts by Ed Norton to be nitpicking. Give it up!

Let me add my voice to those, who thank CJ for what you do. Keep up the good work.

Philly Monger
05-07-07, 23:21
Norton is a gay cross dressing homo. I hope he gets carpal tunnel and never posts again.Use the ignore function.

It makes the place much better.

Franknbeans
05-08-07, 21:48
[QUOTE=BeansnFrank]Now this may be my first post here but I'm no newbie. I've traveled the world with my wife and have seen my share of dirty streets so don't go reporting my posts to the moderator just because I can’t escape her clutches to cruise the K.[QUOTE]I'm flattered you took from my screen name to try and make your point. It's clever and I like how you changed my original message to suit your purposes. They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I do agree with you about the whining and ignore button. To abbreviate what you posted I'll simply say "If you don't use the ignore button than stop whining about what other people post."

I like your creative style. Be safe out there.

Zaphod II
05-08-07, 22:38
Well I was going through my old crap on my computer and I found some pictures of Jen I took a few Years ago. While she still looks good, she looked better a few years ago. Enjoy

Hizark21
05-09-07, 15:49
I was looking at the index to the SW's that Duke posted and I was amazed. You guys must have the best action in the US. Seems as though 40% of the SW's were hot. There was at least 8 or 10 hot sw's in the 2006 photos alone. San Diego has had only 3 or 4 hot sw's this year.

Davey1965
05-09-07, 17:26
I was looking at the index to the SW's that Duke posted and I was amazed. You guys must have the best action in the US. Seems as though 40% of the SW's were hot. There was at least 8 or 10 hot sw's in the 2006 photos alone. San Diego has had only 3 or 4 hot sw's this year.

And those are only the ones that have been photo'd. Have to say you could easily quadruple the numbers. I lived and traveled all over the US and everytime I come back to the Phila area I look forward to the K. Nothing like it anywhere in the US.

Hizark21
05-09-07, 17:44
Still cannot figure out why more SW's don't come socal and San Diego. I often hear complaints about the cops in SD. But in actuality the cops don't pull over the SW's all that often. Usually the cops pull over the new SW's

Msaunders6969
05-09-07, 17:47
Well I was going through my old crap on my computer and I found some pictures of Jen I took a few Years ago. While she still looks good, she looked better a few years ago. Enjoy

Great job of posting her pics. Thas's the one I have been looking for the past 6 months. Such a sweetheart, just wish I knew where she is.

Zaphod II
05-09-07, 18:51
Great job of posting her pics. Thas's the one I have been looking for the past 6 months. Such a sweetheart, just wish I knew where she is.

So have I, have asked around. Andrea (a peach in her own right) told me she's around, but I too have not seen her in over a month. I think she is clean now. So that might explain her absence.

Also if anyone is looking for Leigha (Layah) I think she's in jail again.

JohnnyBlazze
05-09-07, 22:18
So I was out strolling K avenue last weekend and came across Rosie around midnite. She was cute, had great technique, and very accomodating. I have attached her pictures but have disguised her face because I believe there is LE monitoring this board. I strongly believe that Ed Norton is LE and I do not trust him. I will continue to disguise all faces from now on and only post some of my pics. I will reply to Senior members and good posters w/ full resolution and undisguised pics if they PM me. As always enjoy the posts, all others who have negative comments can lick me.

Johnny Blazzee

Waldo57
05-09-07, 22:49
I strongly believe that Ed Norton is LE and I do not trust him.

Johnny Blazzee

I agree. Ed Norton is an LE trying to tease you guys. If he is not an LE, he is basically a troll trying to make his rounds of jest.

Based on his posts, he's not legit.

Waldo57
05-09-07, 23:05
Still cannot figure out why more SW's don't come socal and San Diego. I often hear complaints about the cops in SD. But in actuality the cops don't pull over the SW's all that often. Usually the cops pull over the new SW's

I was in San Diego last year but it is close to tijuana. tijuana is way way better than Philly! You can easily find girls that look like girls on the level of Playboy magazine. At least from what I saw. I prefer TJ over Philly anyday.

Hizark21
05-09-07, 23:14
If I could find a hot wsw like Cherry in TJ I would go all time. You can still find some hot ones in SD it just takes a lot cruisig and patience.

Waldo57
05-10-07, 00:37
If I could find a hot wsw like Cherry in TJ I would go all time. You can still find some hot ones in SD it just takes a lot cruisig and patience.

You have to go to the bars and you'll see the girls who look like Cherry or better. The streets are not a good choice because they look like ordinary standard Mexican girls. THe bars are where you can easily find "Cherries" . At least from what I saw. Adelitas? I think thats the name of one of the bars. The info should be easy google.

Benchseats Rock
05-10-07, 10:46
You have to go to the bars and you'll see the girls who look like Cherry or better. The streets are not a good choice because they look like ordinary standard Mexican girls. THe bars are where you can easily find "Cherries" . At least from what I saw. Adelitas? I think thats the name of one of the bars. The info should be easy google.

Why in the world would you waste time googling that? Jackson has provided us with the largest and best International forum as well.... shoot on over to ISG and look it up.

Cracksmoak
05-10-07, 21:22
Cute girl. She needs to mow that bush down though.

Waldo57
05-11-07, 21:52
Why in the world would you waste time googling that? Jackson has provided us with the largest and best International forum as well.... shoot on over to ISG and look it up.

agreed. whichever way, the info is out there. I agree with you though.

KAvenueMonger
05-13-07, 20:14
After reading your post on Andrea did I miss where you picked her up? or did you not say where I read it 2 times. LOL

Just wondering if it's just me not seeing it or you didn't say where you met up with her. All I can remember is you said off the "K"

KAM

Ted E Bear
05-14-07, 01:05
Great post and pics. Andrea is a keeper. I have been following the posts about SWs along K, but can you give some hints as to where one could stroll off K to see a gem like Andrea?

Philly Monger
05-14-07, 18:18
Mongers trying to help SW's go straight have even less luck than SW's helping mongers go straight.

Waldo57
05-15-07, 10:29
If you do marry Julie, feel free to invite us to the wedding.

Mike 80
05-15-07, 22:29
Eventually, it's about being comfortable together and being with someone who loves and cares about you too. I believe in true love. Ultimately, sexual satisfaction will fade and true love will prevail!Waldo, what is happening to you?!! What's become of the carefree Waldo of yesteryear whose every post seemed to be some slight variation of the following report from April 2006:

I'm thinking about having sex with a Chinese girl because me so horny. :-D

I hear that center city has some good hot spots. Yum Yum!

I Love Sex! There are few sure things in this world but one thing Philly mongers could always count on was that Waldo "loves hot sex!" As a Regular Member you were such a simple, predictable creature. Now that you've earned your Senior stripes, suddenly you're preaching to us like Old Grandpa. :)

Cashmonet
05-15-07, 23:54
Cookie Jar

My eyes may be seeing things, but that glorious women you write of looks like a guy.

Waldo57
05-15-07, 23:58
Chrissy is a fine young man with a woman's body.

Cashmonet
05-16-07, 13:22
Oh dear! My friend you are so wrong. The haircut always makes the man. I have no problem with you gender bending. Whatever floats your dingy but when you make it with a man you should be cautious with saying I love you.

KAvenueMonger
05-16-07, 15:45
Sounds like another one to put on my ingore list ! CJ keep up the good fight my man ! I can't tell you how you have helped my success rate on the FAMED "K". Between your reports and pics. WOW!

KAM

Ted E Bear
05-16-07, 21:13
Oh dear! My friend you are so wrong. The haircut always makes the man. I have no problem with you gender bending. Whatever floats your dingy but when you make it with a man you should be cautious with saying I love you.What a way to introduce yourself to the board!

Either you are blind, have no social skills or probably more than likely wishing it were a man in the picture.

Regardless, I think you pick the wrong board.

Sorry fellas, I know I am new and haven't earned my strips yet, but I couldn't let this nut continue to post and attack an esteemed member without commenting.

Waldo57
05-16-07, 22:28
I must admit that Chrissy does have a resemblance to Prince Harry of Kensington Palace.

http://indiescribe.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/160x_ap_harry_060412.jpg

High Pockets
05-16-07, 23:05
Thank you, CJ, your last report says it all. Chrissie (she called herself Christina) was the one I found at the end of my (almost) disastrous Camden/Philly stroll last Sat. Excellent provider. BTW, she is the first provider I've dated that I have seen in your photos. So at last I know you're the real thing. Now if I could just run into Sherry, the one you shot on the Camden stroll, my life would be a little more complete.

HP

Loop Vet
05-18-07, 11:09
I guess I have the opposite philosophy. I like hotties that I cannot get in real life.... I generally don't care if they can hold a conversation or are faking being "into it". As long as I get what I need, I don't care about the rest.

Dr. Monger

Interesting concept, Doc. I fall somewhere in the middle, tho have spent much more than I should have due to your exact philosophy. I dream of banging chicks you see in hip-hop videos; Esther Baxter, Buffie the Body, Lola Luv; and certain DC girls are comparable in looks while their service is nowhere near up to their looks rating. A girl named Honey is a prime example. The type of chick you'd find in a Black Men's Swimsuit issue, Smooth Mag, or featured in Nelly's latest video. She knows she's hot as shit and gets by on looks alone. I swore time after time I'd never see her lame ass again, only to go back to that well over and over because the fantasy is so great. Albiet, feeling her perfect, naturally firm c-d cups and hittin it from behind almost makes it worth the 5 jacks, but I usually drop her off unsatisfied.

Luckily, in DC, there is such an ample amount of hot young bsw that I dont need to fuck the hottest of the hot to keep my fantasy going. There are plenty of young hotties who's service is great who I can spend my mongering dollars on. See my posts in the DC Photo Thread for examples. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=449377#post449377

Bad Bad Boy
05-18-07, 18:31
I generally don't care if they can hold a conversation or are faking being "into it". As long as I get what I need, I don't care about the rest.
I can certainly understand where you are coming from, Dr. Monger. Taking care of number one comes first.

For me, I would like to have the total package: looks, personality, great body, eager to please, and the rest. Of course, most of us don't come close to this so we have to settle for the best we can get at that time.

In other words, I strive to shoot for the moon but usually end up some where in Baltimore:o).

BBB

Loop Vet
05-19-07, 01:00
I fail to see why you have to come in from out of town and talk about hiphop videos, Black swimsuit issues, "hittin" it from behind, and young bsw's. Nowhere did Dr. Monger speak of a girl's culture or race in making his point.

Well excuse me for bringing race into it. I was just talking about what I like in my sw's, to make my point. I know Dr. Monger, have had cocktails with the man, he's been to my house. I like the guy, and since I do not chat with him in person but once in a blue moon, I pick my spots to converse with him on the usasg. Forgive me for chatting with him in your neck of the woods where you have posted next to nothing of value. You're one of the many haters that cruise the Philly boards bitching, while contributing nothing. Have a nice day.

BootyCall
05-20-07, 10:58
Cook another outstanding job. Love those pics. I look everday see what you have new. Makes me want to move to pa. or at least visit about a month. Keep up the good work. You the Man.
Slove my man here in Memphis has posted some excellant action shots also. I can follow up on his. You got to come visit us sometime. I know you've seen shots of Bambi/Chloe. Well we got more just like her. Take care and keep posting.
BC

Bill Buxton
05-21-07, 07:47
I would say you got a good one there,much better than whats on CL in my area.The sw's are at an all time low here and if you got that kinda stuff around the streets you guy's are doing ok.

My 2/3 cents,

Play safe, B.B...

Ho Malone
05-22-07, 08:21
I love your pics but they all seem to have a certain death warmed over tint to them, I find myself how much of that is street life taking it's toll and how much might be lighting/camera? Again, an admirer of your work and efforts.

Muniemaker
05-22-07, 10:25
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40068

The picture on the wall is almost a duplicate of the girl,your ex wife? (Big grin)

As usual great pics and reports (thumbs up)

Android67
05-23-07, 00:08
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40068

The picture on the wall is almost a duplicate of the girl,your ex wife? (Big grin)

As usual great pics and reports (thumbs up)
I believe that CJ explained this a long time ago -- the photo on the wall is personal/family related, so he Photoshops another image into it to protect it.

&67

UncleWorm
05-24-07, 19:22
I always enjoy your pics CJ, but I'm wondering if now that you are married you are gonna be retiring from the club?

Hizark21
05-24-07, 20:22
If you have can still see Cherry why are you bothering with these other SW's. None of the other girls comes even close to Cherry...!!

Nnmyemail
05-25-07, 14:31
Just discovered the photo gallery feature on this site. The sheer number of them from Philly made me decide to check things out. Almost all the photos back in the section of People's Republic of Illinois I frequent are mugshots (not real glamourous) or ones found from craigslist. But I digress...

I should warn you from first hand experience that it is not a good idea to get to attached to one of these girls and ask her to marry you. I found one that I became very fond of. When I was seeing her she was not yet a drug addict. At one point I had her sitting next to me in my car crying over the fact that she hated doing what she was doing. She told me she had no choice or other options open to her. She told me at one point another guy she had met had offered to help her out but she did not really like him since he was often mean to her. I told her she could move in with me and I would send her back to uni. She had dropped out at the urging of a drug addict "friend" who has taken control of her life in a Svengali type fashion

For reasons that remain unknown to me she did not even have the courtesy to say "thanks, but no thanks". Just had her druggie "friend" screen her calls when I rang telling me that she did not want to talk to me. This had happened frequently before and I was told the "friend" was lying so I had no reason to believe her now. After several months of trying to track her down, I wound up speaking to her briefly and she acted like I had done the worst thing imaginable to her. I gave up on her, have not stopped by her place to call on her, nor have I tried ringing her since I last saw her. She has my number or can easily get it if she wants to ring me. I do not think I will never fully get over her... she got me good.

Since then I know she has wound up in jail at least twice and has been evicted from two different flats. I have also heard from second hand sources that she has become addicted to heroin big time (it has not treated her well), has started robbing from the guys she has been seeing (one good way to get them to not want to see you again) and she has contracted a STD for which there is no known cure. Not the type of life I would think anyone would want.

I could post a dozen or so pictures of her on here. From what I understand a lot more guys like looking at the pictures than would ever dream of typing up a report. But doing so would not help her at all if she should ever ernestly decide to turn her life around. I have not used her real name anywhere on this board, although she does get mentioned from time to time. She is in the water and having trouble staying afloat. I would have nothing to gain by doing so and she does not need anyone else to throw her some bricks. Her "friend" has more than enough for the both of them. At least when her mugshot appears on this site that I did what I could to keep it off.

I did however learn a little bit from my experience. Do not allow yourself to get too attached to one of these girls. I have since wound up seeing one of her friends, who decided to stop doing drugs and try turning her life around all on her own. Getting away from her druggie friends and having support from relatives has helped her a lot in this regard. This young woman is trying to find a mainstream job, but finding it hard due to her lack of education and a lot of stupid stuff on her criminal record. She does however seem to appreciate it when I help her out money wise, and seems to be spending it on things other than drugs. At least one of her relatives thinks I am her boyfriend, not sure if that is a good thing or not. She knows what happened regarding me and the young woman I wrote about above and she knows I have no intention of getting more attached to her than she is to me, thus preventing a repeat of the above scenario.On the reverse, if she has an incurable STD, it would be a good PSA so people know to stay away.

KAvenueMonger
05-27-07, 23:45
Has anyone seen Bonnie on the "K" ? I haven't seen her in about 2 weeks , YMMV but I had a great time with her dispite alot of negitive comments. I made a run down there today and I guess a holiday weekend it was pretty dead, I was out from 6 - 8 and didn't see anything worth stopping for.

KAM

TexasMonger
05-28-07, 08:26
Eastward;

You are truly as dumb as a door knob. Do you think the guy doing Andrea as shown in these pictures, a white guy? Look again .....The thighs shown are for a drak man. Also, how may white men you have seen that have a black dick .....

My advise, get a better prescription glasses or even better, get your sight checked for color blindness .......And even better yet, just shut up and enjoy the pictures that are posted on this site. Your comments are not necessary, and until you start posting real pictures here, no one is going to listen to you.

Cheers

TM

Bad Bad Boy
05-28-07, 15:02
No one likes a critic, especially those who contribute nothing other than mindless babble to the board. It seems like the ones who holler the loudest and are constantly criticising are the ones who have nothing to offer.

When a member goes to the trouble to post pictures of the girls he has been with, along with a written report, we should be grateful NOT critical. Let's face it, none of these girls are going to win any beauty pageants, nor are we, nor are any of us professional photographers. So what's the beef?

Sit back, enjoy, learn, and be less judgemental. If you don't like what you are seeing or reading, scroll to another post. That shouldn't be too difficult.

BBB

FlyGuyEddie007
05-28-07, 16:15
No one likes a critic, especially those who contribute nothing other than mindless babble to the board. It seems like the ones who holler the loudest and are constantly criticising are the ones who have nothing to offer.

When a member goes to the trouble to post pictures of the girls he has been with, along with a written report, we should be grateful NOT critical. Let's face it, none of these girls are going to win any beauty pageants, nor are we, nor are any of us professional photographers. So what's the beef?

Sit back, enjoy, learn, and be less judgemental. If you don't like what you are seeing or reading, scroll to another post. That shouldn't be too difficult.

BBBI have to agree I don't own a digital camera and the information posted on here by fellas liek cj does help out alot. I am greatful for the help.

Bruce M
06-01-07, 05:46
Cj,

Just remember anythgin is possible. You can take the girl off the street, but can you take the street out of the girl? A quick buck is how it all started I am sure. However that beign said she is a pretty girl, who has a pretty face, wonderful tits (from what we can see) and a nice pussy that hopefully you will still get now that you are married.

Anyway. Good Luck!

Dark Phoenix
06-01-07, 16:50
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Monger Forever
06-03-07, 22:31
The pics were so good that I am running out and screwing my secret stash **** here in illinois man !

Fantastic hope you got a couple of good snatch pics she is a sexy woman bro.

Later

KAvenueMonger
06-03-07, 23:04
CJ it wasn't a negative review but it wasn't a good one either I think your right the CL thing just wasn't who she really is , And I don't mean that in a negative way. IMHO I think she was trying to be someone she wasn't / isn't . If I see her on the "K" would I stop for her yes I would give her a second chance . Everyone deserves a second chance . I have had SW's give me a second chance after a bad day and treating them like crap so I give them the same chance.

And to be honest I think the hair cut changed her attitude, I think when she gets her hair back to where it was she will be a different person again IMHO and now the whole YMMV thing.

CJ as usual you are AMAZING, please make sure you restock your camera equipment pouch. LOL

KAM

Bad Bad Boy
06-04-07, 11:00
Hey CJ, how about helping us out in Baltimore and rounding up some of your honeys like Elen (Ellen - sp?), Jackie and a few of the others and send them to us. We definitely could use an upgrade in our SW gene pool. We will pay their expenses and put them in our "special' breeding program. lol

Our heifer herd definitely could use some upgrading. It's nice to see your girls free of open sores, scabs, other undesirable blemishes, and looking healthy. Yep, a cross-breeding program is in order:o).

Keep up the good work. Your report about Elen after she just got off the bus was excellent. You are doing God's work. lol

BBB

KAvenueMonger
06-04-07, 12:31
These losers have chased another very good source of information out! Isn't there a way we can setup a thing where after not posting any kind of useful information they get booted?

This is getting real old real quick! THANK GOD CJ stayed these asswipes chased him for a while also. There has to be a way to keep these losers out of our AWESOME form!

KAM

Member # 2552
06-05-07, 11:42
Couldn't agree with you more, CJ. There's even a newbie using my old handle (Bigtime Monger) now. Every single one of the above is a despicable useless waste of bandwidth, and I've noticed that they just keep coming in the Philly discussion threads.

After more than a couple years posting reports and engaging with the occasional loser or two, I've made the determination that sharing the fruits of my efforts just isn't worth it anymore. People like Eastward, Beans, et al., just don't deserve the effort it takes, when all they do is criticize others who do contribute to the forum. So, while I will continue to pursue the hobby, I'll be signing off on this forum, and this time I've decided to make it for good. It's time anyway, I have a new and much more high profile job, and don't want to leave any smoking guns anywhere, except possibly next to the corpses of those that CJ has kindly listed above.

Davy, CJ, Mike80, DukePV, Horny Harry, Runnow and those few of you in the select crew who have made this a fun and worthwhile experience, take care out there and as always, have fun. I'm going to see if I can retire my account entirely, but at least one of you knows how to get in touch. For the rest of you, adios, try not to get AIDS and die, that'd be a bummer. Thanks for your efforts as well, Jackson, you're in line for sainthood in my book. Signing off,

Dark PhoenixUsing Ignore Lists (01-23-07)

I just finished responding to more than 100 reported posts, a task that in itself will give anyone a headache, but this particular batch struck me has having an unusually high number of complaints that essentially amounted to one member not liking another member's writing style or report content, which leads me to offer this general suggestion:

If you don't like another Forum Member's reports, then simply add them to your "Ignore List" and you'll never see their reports again.

You can access your personal "Ignore List" under your User CP. Just login, select "User CP" from the top menu bar, then select "Buddy / Ignore Lists" from the left side column.

Peach Skoal
06-06-07, 16:09
All I can saw is. Wow.

Remember. Too much is never enough

PS

Peter Johnson
06-06-07, 16:51
Feel free to post all the pics, CJ....she is super cute. You truly are the MAN as I've said many times. You are an inspiration to us all.

Bear Foxtrot
06-07-07, 04:15
She's hot...but she's no Diane....why don't you pick up that fine specimen anymore? ;)

Hotinsphilly
06-07-07, 09:12
Any pics of girls on South Broad Street? Reviews?

KAvenueMonger
06-07-07, 15:25
Why in the hell would you bite the hand that feeds you! Some of the guy that complain aren't worth the air they breathe! CJ doesn't have to post pictures or even share his encounters, but he is always willing to take the time and lets not forget the cash it takes to snap some photos for us to use and make out mongering that much easier. Most of the guys that chime in with their 2 cents are usually the ones that have nothing useful to add to the board.

Some of the assholes that complain haven't so much as posted 1 review on a SW. That is the part that pisses me off the most. And I can admitt I'm not the best at posting the best information possible, but I do the best I can and enjoy the rest. Sorry for the rant!

I did have a nice time with Brittney yesterday and all we did was talk it was her phone is back up and running if you would like her number pm me and if I get the ok from her to give it out I will do so!

Kam

Arnold Bocklin
06-07-07, 20:01
I've sat back over the past year seeing CJ blasted repeatedly for various things. Now, he's being blasted because he posted ONLY 20-30 photos from one encounter. Most mongers don't have the ambition to even TAKE that many photos over a period of time, and CJ was gracious enough to share that many of one girl.

[ . . . ]

CJ is the master of photos. I believe we should be careful of criticizing the one who has brought us so much useful information.Please, Trav, I was NOT criticizing or blasting CJ for not posting enough. I think he knows that I'm an admirer, and that I'm simply encouraging him to post whatever he chooses to, and to disregard the whining and b*tching some have thrown his way in the past.

I apologize for being unclear. I think CJ is the man, and I am but a humble grasshopper. Whatever he chooses to post, I am always grateful for.

Arnie

KAvenueMonger
06-11-07, 08:31
Another asshole hits the board a guy with to postings tell a seasoned vet to not double post. He is getting the LA PAZ treatment

KAM

KAvenueMonger
06-11-07, 09:18
CJ,

I don't like to give bad reviews either, But since you are touching on the subject I too spent some very rushed and uncomfortable time with the girl, My number 1 NO NO is the radio ! Then she had the nerve to open my center console and my glove box which I then proceeded to lock! I then told her if she used her hands on anything other then my package she was being thrown out not dropped off thrown out of the car! She then copped an attitude with me so she was thrown out of the car she then had the nerve to ask me for $20 while standing outside the car window. NOW THE DISCLAIMER! ! YMMV

KAM

Nivramb
06-11-07, 09:53
Not sure this belongs here but it is a question about Photos so here goes. First of all must tip my hat to CJ for his inspiration.

So what happened to Alhabetic Photo list? Was that a product of a recently retired senior monger and the list went with him?

DukePV
06-11-07, 15:13
Nivramb, see my reply in the General Reports Thread.

Arnold Bocklin
06-11-07, 16:25
Another asshole hits the board a guy with to postings tell a seasoned vet to not double post. He is getting the LA PAZ treatment

KAMDid you notice, though, that the first of his two posts explained in detail how to use the CP to 'Ignore' another member? I think the guy has been here before, perhaps under another name?

KAvenueMonger
06-11-07, 17:28
Jackson should just nip this in the butt now and blow him out , There has to be a way to block his IP address from signing up. Not sure it can be done but if we have the ability to track IP address we should just block there IP address's . If we don't have that ability we should consider finding out if it is even possible.

Sorry for the rant I just don't want another asshole to drive a Sr. Member off the board. I value CJ and the other Sr. Members on the board ! I have gained much knowledge and information and it makes mongering so much easier , It gives us alittle edge in finding the right SW. That's it I'm done sorry

KAM

Bruce M
06-12-07, 05:40
CJ,

Good job again. Her lil titties do look very nice and succulent. Those fat nipples are definately in need of a warm mouth on them.

I'd love to find her.

Davey1965
06-12-07, 20:36
This girl had some pics taken of her and posted here about a year or so ago and can't seem to locate them. She used to hand around Womrath Park and walk up to Erie-Torresdale.
Very favorable review from the poster at that time. I looked but couldn't find them. Maybe someone else may have some luck.

Trav Pokerman
06-13-07, 19:28
Forum Rules state very clearly that we are not to double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums.Big Deal. Camden & Philly are virtually in the same place. Therefore, it was appropriate to post in both places. CJ has done a great job reporting on activities in these cities. I'd rather have someone double-post than post no meaningful information.

Ted E Bear
06-13-07, 22:14
Forum Rules state very clearly that we are not to double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums.This is info that can help folks across boards. I find it helpful as I jump from board to board.

Forum rules also state no spazzing.

Ted E Bear
06-14-07, 14:13
Thanks for all your Philly photos, CJ. They have been helpful.

But I have to say that the Camden information you provided is NOT important or useful to me. I have no plans to monger in Camden, and could give you many, many reasons why, including the bridge toll, the unsavory neighborhoods, and the distance from my cheap and trusty mongering bed. So, frankly, I have NO interest in pictures of Camden women.While you have no interest in crossing the bridge some of these women do. I have met at least two who told me they have worked on K but they came to Camden because there was less LE hassle. Isn't a good idea to have a photo of them up in Philly in case we see SW working both sides of the river?

Slim

Niceguy3
06-14-07, 20:54
Keep posting CJ. Post wherever you want, I'm interested.

As for those of you who cannot find anything better to do than complain, have you ever thought of simply overlooking a particular thread? When you go to a library, do you end up with your nose stuck to every book in the building or do you find what you are looking for and ignore the rest?

I ask this because it's a given that there are books libraries of interested to people other than yourself.

In this case, I like ALL of CJ's posts, I could care less where the girl is from, I can drive to both places. This is my library. Please quit lowering the value by calling content spam.

Sincerely,

Nice

Nightkrawler
06-14-07, 23:17
What's up Philly. Hey, you guys have one hell of a forum here. I can't wait till my next trip through so I can check out the K for myself. From what I've seen, Philly's got a lot of talent. And speaking of talent. CJ, you the man! You could be the photographer at my wedding when I marry Gia. Seriously, I would love to meet up with her, Cherry or Nikki on my next pass. I'm sure it ain't gonna happen but it would be nice. But on another note, as good and informative as your forum is. What's up with all the little hissy fits. We all state that we're 18+ to sign in, but then some of us act like we're in Junior High. You already have a "Fight Club", but with some of the maturity levels around here maybe a "Time Out Room" might be more effective.

Just remember guys, "being a great monger is just like being a great boxer, just stick and move. Stick and move"- Krawler

Spazen
06-15-07, 00:34
Cross posting identical info probably isn't a good idea, but I would think that links to/from the Camden forum would not be a problem when they are related. Note the link below as an example:

See Sandy - The Philly View (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=536577&postcount=418/)

How was it done:

Click on the above link and note the #418 on the upper right hand corner. Compare that to what your browser sees at the botton when hovering over #418 to the line below. In Firefox you can right click and "Copy Link Location" to get it.

See Sandy - The Philly View

Note: "Sandy - The Philly View" is how I'd like the link to appear.

Change the 2 instances of TAG to URL and your set.
Check with Preview report and click on the link before posting.
Bold text is for clarity.

Used correctly, I think you might be able to keep everybody happy including people with the number of posts that can be counted on one hand.

It would be a little more work for you.

ClitLicker
06-15-07, 02:23
Cross posting identical info probably isn't a good idea, but I would think that links to/from the Camden forum would not be a problem when they are related. ...snip...

Used correctly, I think you might be able to keep everybody happy including people with the number of posts that can be counted on one hand.

It would be a little more work for you.I would agree if the text is different also, as from a different date with the same girl. But if you look at both posts you will see that they are a report from a single date, but with different pics attached. I don't see a problem with this as if you read the story in one thread and then go to the other to see the additional pics you can just skip the text.

Achobbyman
06-15-07, 09:09
Just discovered the photo gallery feature on this site. The sheer number of them from Philly made me decide to check things out. Almost all the photos back in the section of People's Republic of Illinois I frequent are mugshots (not real glamourous) or ones found from craigslist. But I digress...

I should warn you from first hand experience that it is not a good idea to get to attached to one of these girls and ask her to marry you. I found one that I became very fond of. When I was seeing her she was not yet a drug addict. At one point I had her sitting next to me in my car crying over the fact that she hated doing what she was doing. She told me she had no choice or other options open to her. She told me at one point another guy she had met had offered to help her out but she did not really like him since he was often mean to her. I told her she could move in with me and I would send her back to uni. She had dropped out at the urging of a drug addict "friend" who has taken control of her life in a Svengali type fashion

For reasons that remain unknown to me she did not even have the courtesy to say "thanks, but no thanks". Just had her druggie "friend" screen her calls when I rang telling me that she did not want to talk to me. This had happened frequently before and I was told the "friend" was lying so I had no reason to believe her now. After several months of trying to track her down, I wound up speaking to her briefly and she acted like I had done the worst thing imaginable to her. I gave up on her, have not stopped by her place to call on her, nor have I tried ringing her since I last saw her. She has my number or can easily get it if she wants to ring me. I do not think I will never fully get over her... she got me good.

Since then I know she has wound up in jail at least twice and has been evicted from two different flats. I have also heard from second hand sources that she has become addicted to heroin big time (it has not treated her well), has started robbing from the guys she has been seeing (one good way to get them to not want to see you again) and she has contracted a STD for which there is no known cure. Not the type of life I would think anyone would want.

I could post a dozen or so pictures of her on here. From what I understand a lot more guys like looking at the pictures than would ever dream of typing up a report. But doing so would not help her at all if she should ever ernestly decide to turn her life around. I have not used her real name anywhere on this board, although she does get mentioned from time to time. She is in the water and having trouble staying afloat. I would have nothing to gain by doing so and she does not need anyone else to throw her some bricks. Her "friend" has more than enough for the both of them. At least when her mugshot appears on this site that I did what I could to keep it off.

I did however learn a little bit from my experience. Do not allow yourself to get too attached to one of these girls. I have since wound up seeing one of her friends, who decided to stop doing drugs and try turning her life around all on her own. Getting away from her druggie friends and having support from relatives has helped her a lot in this regard. This young woman is trying to find a mainstream job, but finding it hard due to her lack of education and a lot of stupid stuff on her criminal record. She does however seem to appreciate it when I help her out money wise, and seems to be spending it on things other than drugs. At least one of her relatives thinks I am her boyfriend, not sure if that is a good thing or not. She knows what happened regarding me and the young woman I wrote about above and she knows I have no intention of getting more attached to her than she is to me, thus preventing a repeat of the above scenario.FYI,

If she is anywhere near Atlantic City, I could put her in a trainee slot and give her a job when an opening arrises. I help alot of folks trying to straighten out their pasts, included ex-cons.

Artificial Red
06-15-07, 13:54
I, for one, think CJ has earned to right to post what he wants where he wants, but if you want to try keep the whiners happy, CJ, I played around and came up with a fairly simple way.

1.Create your original report with fotos in which ever forum you choose.

2.Submit that report to the forum.

3.Once the report is on the board, click on the post # in the upper right hand corner. This will take you to a view of only that post.

4.Highlight the address in your browser toolbar.

5.Right-click(windows IE, dunno about mac or firefox) and select copy.

6.Close the window and go to the next forum.

7.Create a new report, I suggest something simple like, "Met so & so at here & there. For a full review and photos follow the link"

8.Right-click in the text box and select paste.

9.Submit new report and you are done.

Following is a link to a test message I used to try this idea. The link in the test message is to a post of my own in the Strip Club Reprts thread for Rockford, Ill.

Hope this helps,

Red

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=537492&postcount=468

Nightkrawler
06-15-07, 16:08
I have noticed that this question seems to be coming up a lot, so here's my limited experience on the subject. Can it ever work out between a monger and a provider. A better question is 'should' it ever work out. You gotta remember that these girls are WORKING, and the smart ones know that acting the part is just as important as performing the act if they want tips and repeat business. Were only with these gals for about an hour at a time, who knows who they really are the other 23 hours a day.

Back in my college days I found this hot little 20 year old part timer. We agreed on CFS for 45 in the car. After the deed was done I looked down and saw a busted condom. I didn't say a word to her about it, dropped her off and went to the bar around the corner for a couple cold ones. I left the bar and passed her again on the way home. I pulled over, let her in and went for round two, which ended in the exact same way. I only had one condom malfunction up till then, but two in a row with the same girl. Bad batch I guess. I let her know what happened that time, and she was still a total GFE sweetheart about it. I told her I'the look for her again, she said she couldn't wait. But that's the last time I saw her.

Where I'm from they make it fairly easy to find out the names of working girls, so I check the prison roster from time to time to see who's in for what, and I found the link below (yea. That's my former GFE). She's doing 8 years for killing her live in boyfriends 13 month old baby. I did the math and it did add up really close to my malfunction dates, but the baby was her boyfriends and not hers (thank god).

Anyway, my point is that we really don't know how screwed up some of these chicks are in reality. Even though most mongers say the opposite, I say let the little head do the thinking in these matters and keep your personal life seperate just like they do.

Courtesy of: Your friendly neighborhood Nightkrawler

http://www.drc.state.oh.us/OffenderSearch/Details.aspx?id=W052734&pg=x

Hejova
06-16-07, 03:59
I have noticed that this question seems to be coming up a lot, so here's my limited experience on the subject. Can it ever work out between a monger and a provider. A better question is 'should' it ever work out. You gotta remember that these girls are WORKING, and the smart ones know that acting the part is just as important as performing the act if they want tips and repeat business. Were only with these gals for about an hour at a time, who knows who they really are the other 23 hours a day.I think it could work if she has had a life-changing event (such as a prison term) that has made her reflect and re-evaluate carefully about what she is doing, and made her SERIOUS about turning over and starting a new life.

America is said to be the country of second chances.

KAvenueMonger
06-16-07, 09:16
Can we get back to the photo's in this thread and save the chatter for the other threads. Jackson made this thread for PHOTO'S!

KAM

Nightkrawler
06-16-07, 14:18
Hejova,

You're right and I agree with you about second chances. I'm not saying that it's impossible, just that it's improbable. A few years ago I had this 22 year old tattooed regular (kinda had that hot tomboy look), and I think we got to be pretty good friends. She even gave me a freebe motel nighter on my birthday (I paid for the room), she even bought me a drink at a near by bar.

So even though I believe that other types of relationships with these girls do develop, I think the exclusive types are really, REALLY rare. I just hope nobody is out there trying to find Julia Roberts walking down the 'K' or any other one of our favorite strolls. Go for the happy ending not the happily ever after. Your odds are better.

-Krawler.

P.S. , I would think that if a girl really did have that life changing event happen to her and she decided to turn her life around, she wouldn't still be out there with a pipe in her pocket. Check the arrest records, most of them have one almost as long as my. Well, you know!

Come on, laugh. That was funny!

Happy Lenny
06-20-07, 13:32
Thanks for all your Philly photos, CJ. They have been helpful.

But I have to say that the Camden information you provided is NOT important or useful to me. I have no plans to monger in Camden, and could give you many, many reasons why, including the bridge toll, the unsavory neighborhoods, and the distance from my cheap and trusty mongering bed. .... So please help us out...don't duplicate your Camden posts over here, put all their photos over there, and limit our beloved Philadelphia streetwalker photos to Philadelphia providers.I'm thinking that over 50% of those who do monger in Camden reside on the Philly side of the river. So eventhough it is technically NJ, it is still considered part of the Greater Philadlephia area. Otherwise, why do the local TV news stations like ABC 6 provide South Jersey news if they are a Philadelphia, PA station? The $3 toll does not bother me, becuase it seems like BBBJ is averaging $5. $10 cheaper in Camden vs. The K. So I think CJ's post to add, rather than take away from this forums informitive nature.

Aressex
06-21-07, 16:51

FlyGuyEddie007
06-21-07, 17:52
Can we get back to the photo's in this thread and save the chatter for the other threads. Jackson made this thread for PHOTO'S!

KAMI agree with him.

Please leave the comments for the streetwalker reports.

KAvenueMonger
06-21-07, 22:24

Misfit
06-22-07, 06:47
I usually hang out on the California board, but I have to say damn dude your an artist. My personal favorite is Jackie the true red head & Jen she looks hot. Keep posting excellent pics.

Misfit

PsyberZombie
06-22-07, 14:42
I totally agree with Misfit

Also , I've always said that there should be some kind of Super·Senior
category here ... for guys like C·J

Aside ... I found the following quite amusing =►

I did the math and it did add up really close to my malfunction dates, but the baby was her boyfriends and not hers (thank god).

So ... she was relieved to find that the Baby she gave birth to wasn't hers , huh ??

*hee!*hee!*

You crack me up , Nightkrawler !!

Aressex
06-24-07, 12:43
Hey! Look what I found across the bridge. Trenton’s NB may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s there.

Hangs near Commercial and Feaster Park. I rate her about a 5. Took her for $40 to a place on Rt. 130. Was she worth it!

Ted E Bear
06-24-07, 14:59
If you don't like the cross posts hit ignore and you will not see them.

CJ you have been more than accommodating in how you have altered your in multiple forums posts. Thanks for all you do. Again, I go on record in saying that I find them informative. Keep up the good work!

Some folks will never be happy.

R Consultant
06-24-07, 15:08
I have to say you can pick them. My all time favorite is Elen shes not your average girl from what I saw. You got a great score on that one. I guess right off the bus is the only way to go. You would think down here it would be good pickens but most our visting our local Holiday Hotel.. So we are on stand by..

Happy Huntin.......

Sjman
06-24-07, 22:39
I am not sure what's wrong with some of your new guys. CJ's and Mike's post are always very informative.because of his posts & pictures only I was able to find SW's .
CJ is doing such a great work.Keep it up CJ.

ElMaster
06-25-07, 01:34
Hey! Look what I found across the bridge. Trenton’s NB may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s there.

Hangs near Commercial and Feaster Park. I rate her about a 5. Took her for $40 to a place on Rt. 130. Was she worth it!

Hey Aressex, I have no idea what kind of trick you are trying to pull, but you lifted this picture from somebody else's post from about a year ago and it was from New Brunswick, not Trenton.

Here's the link to the original post, Aug 2006:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=460848&postcount=15

Commercial Ave and Feaster park are located in New Brunswick. Even though you incorrectly use the initials of the right place 'NB', New Brunswick is not across any bridge from PA. "Trenton's NB" doesn't make any sense, it is like saying "Philly's KOP"

Fess up, are you LE? You have to be, to be this clueless.

Elm

ClitLicker
06-25-07, 01:50
Hey Aressex, I have no idea what kind of trick you are trying to pull, but you lifted this picture from somebody else's post from about a year ago and it was from New Brunswick, not Trenton.

Here's the link to the original post, Aug 2006:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=460848&postcount=15

Commercial Ave and Feaster park are located in New Brunswick. Even though you incorrectly use the initials of the right place 'NB', New Brunswick is not across any bridge from PA. "Trenton's NB" doesn't make any sense, it is like saying "Philly's KOP"

Fess up, are you LE? You have to be, to be this clueless.

Elm
He's just another shit for brains wantabe that's jealous of CJ and his high quality finds and posts. I would say he is too dumb to even make it on any LE force.

Nukmed
06-25-07, 15:29
K & Tioga is 9.2 miles from the intersection of 7th and Wolf Streets in South Philadelphia, but only 7.7 miles from the corner of 7th and State Streets in Camden. In other words, CJ's Camden haunts are 16% CLOSER to the K than South Philly.

If I were located in in the Western burbs, I'd probably head to S Phila before I went to Camden. But if I lived in, say, the Great Northeast, you bet your ass I'd be heading to Camden if I found the K to be DOA.

As most people other than the lamest shit-for-brains are aware, state and municipal boundaries are essentially arbitrary constructs. Lacking any better sort methodology (such as "all 5'11" blondes with 36D's" :) ), most rational people would use these boundaries as guidelines, and not a law of nature.

In other words, Camden is close by, I find value in information about anything close by, and some people have way too much time on their hands. I suggest they return those hands to where they came from, namely down their pants, and stop cluttering the board with useless tripe.

Keep it up, CJ.

--arnieArnie,

I am from St. Louis and visit every week. I stay near the Airport so Camden is a lot closer than the "K". Although I visit the "K" regularly, I am interested in visiting Camden as well. I see some interesting threads regarding it. How and where would I go to find the activity. If you have exact address's send them or possibly intersections as I have a GPS. I'll be back in Philly tonight (Monday) and will be there till Thursday!

Thanks,

Niceguy3
06-25-07, 17:40
If you have exact address's send them or possibly intersections as I have a GPS. I'll be back in Philly tonight (Monday) and will be there till Thursday!
From the airport, take the Walt Whitman bridge to New Jersey (the first bridge you encounter when heading north on 95. Enter the corner of Morgan Boulavard and Broadway in your GPS and follow the directions from there. When you get to that intersection, make a right onto Broadway and start watching. There are a number of girls who hang out at that end of Broadway, but the quaulity seems to live on the other side of Broadway (10-15 blocks away from where you are getting onto Broadway. I would not jump at the first thing you see for sake of possibly better quality later.

Be careful and have fun.

Nice

Mike 80
06-25-07, 22:09
I am interested in visiting Camden as well. How and where would I go to find the activity. If you have exact address's send them or possibly intersections as I have a GPS. I'll be back in Philly tonight (Monday) and will be there till Thursday! I'd probably put the intersection of Morgan and Broadway into your GPS. From the airport I'd imagine your GPS will direct you to take the Walt Whitman Bridge to 676 and then take the Morgan exit. You'll want to take a right off Morgan onto Broadway. That's basically the beginning of the Broadway stroll although there's a decent chance you may also find girls right at that intersection or even just before it on Morgan. Once you make that right turn onto Broadway there are usually girls available all along Broadway until you hit King and Federal and the Transportation Center downtown.

If you or others take the Ben Franklin Bridge from Philly, it's equally convenient. You'll want to take the very first exit coming off the bridge (the exit signs mention Broadway and the Camden Waterfront). This exit gets you right onto Broadway starting at the other end of the stroll.

Ted E Bear
06-25-07, 23:30
From the airport, take the Walt Whitman bridge to New Jersey (the first bridge you encounter when heading north on 95. Enter the corner of Morgan Boulavard and Broadway in your GPS and follow the directions from there. When you get to that intersection, make a right onto Broadway and start watching. There are a number of girls who hang out at that end of Broadway, but the quaulity seems to live on the other side of Broadway (10-15 blocks away from where you are getting onto Broadway. I would not jump at the first thing you see for sake of possibly better quality later.

Be careful and have fun.

NiceAs you cross the bridge stay in the far right lane and take the first exit it will say "Camden Waterfront I-696." Circle back to your left and then get on I-696 and take the second exit that say Morgan Boulevard. Make a left onto Morgan, go over the railroad tracks next light is Broadway. Make a right on to Broadway. You may see SWs on Morgan. You may encounter WSWs at the cross street of Jefferson, BSWs at Atlantic and more WSWs from Mt Vernon on north.

Be wary of LE.

Slim

Nukmed
06-25-07, 23:40
I'd probably put the intersection of Morgan and Broadway into your GPS. From the airport I'd imagine your GPS will direct you to take the Walt Whitman Bridge to 676 and then take the Morgan exit. You'll want to take a right off Morgan onto Broadway. That's basically the beginning of the Broadway stroll although there's a decent chance you may also find girls right at that intersection or even just before it on Morgan. Once you make that right turn onto Broadway there are usually girls available all along Broadway until you hit King and Federal and the Transportation Center downtown.

If you or others take the Ben Franklin Bridge from Philly, it's equally convenient. You'll want to take the very first exit coming off the bridge (the exit signs mention Broadway and the Camden Waterfront). This exit gets you right onto Broadway starting at the other end of the stroll.Thanks guys. I'll post if I hook up!

Monger safely

Dr Dong
06-26-07, 08:07
Looks like some of our lady friends are crossing the river looking for brighter pastures! Saw Brittney at the bus station in Camden yesterday afternoon followed by 2 cuties that I had seen in Philly just an hour earlier.

I've got to agree, the philly and camden strolls are actually one great loop. I dont think I've ever cruised one without the other. It couldnt be any easier. If I decide on a massage, they're smack in the middle.

Anarchy
06-28-07, 23:57
I don't know about you guys, but I am so turned off by big bushes that I litterally almost get sick. I don't know what it is. Looking at CJ's last catch. Very attractive, definately would of picked her up, but then, pants come down, JUNGLE BUSH. I think SW's don't shave intentionally to turn off the mongers from fs so they can just suck and leave. Thats my 2 cents.

Davey1965
06-29-07, 21:15
BTW I think Annie looks pretty damn good for a grandma. I'd do her, no question. As ClitLicker points out these days grandmas come in all ages. She ain't your grandpa's grandma, that's for sure.

And in the inner cities where so many girls are pregnant at 13 & 14 yrs. old theoretically she could be anywhere from 26 on up and be a grandma. Kinda scary thinking like that. One step further and a great grandma at 39, a great-great at 52 and a great-great-great at 65 and a great-great-great-great at 78.

Gimmesex 5
07-01-07, 12:54
Hey all

I have allot to report on the general thread in reagrds to my 4 days in Philly/NJ but first, is this the Tiffany everyone is talking about?

http://teenphillygirls.com/Tiffany/page_01.htm

Davey1965
07-01-07, 18:19
Hey all

I have allot to report on the general thread in reagrds to my 4 days in Philly/NJ but first, is this the Tiffany everyone is talking about?

I highly doubt it. I believe those pics to be about 5 years old. I remember when she was out, I actually let her in my car once, but upon seeing her I just couldn't get it going. A bit scarier in person. Talked to her for a bit, gave her a ride and a few bucks for cigarettes.

Mike 80
07-02-07, 02:29
Is this the Tiffany everyone is talking about?

No that's not her. The Tiffany we've been talking about is much cuter than the one shown here. I don't think I'd make much effort trying to track down the one in these pictues unless she is a superstar performer. The Tiffany we're talking about is also not the brunette shown in DukePV's gallery thread.

BTW I saw your post in the Streetwalker Reports thread about trying to find Tiffany. As I'm sure you know, unfortunately these locations are subject to change for all kinds of reasons. I haven't seen her at the spot that Msaunderstood and I mentioned on any of my return visits, although that intersection seems to be developing into a place you do want to look at for activity anytime you pass by. I would suggest looking between this area and the Susquehanna- Front intersection as well as the side streets.

VerySlowly
07-02-07, 14:16
Angel didn't do it for me but the Ostrich was kinda cute in a kinky way.

VS

Bil73
07-03-07, 19:38
cool did anyone else notice the sixpack on that chick man I bet that was TIGHT!

Msaunders6969
07-04-07, 09:55
This gets to be really confusing but first of all I came across Wendy on the K near Cumberland and took her for a ride. I think it is the same Wendy that Davey reported on in the Spring. She took me to a house where this guy rented her a room on an "as needed basis". Wendy has a cute face and a pleasant personality. She is 21 years old, long dark hair, about 5'4", 120lbs, her body was a little saggy for her young age. Gave me a good BBBJ whild I laid on a mattress on the floor. We moved on to some "on her hands & knees" activity which ended with her on her back and a nice dfk to end it all.

While getting ready to leave the room another provider enters an adjacent room with another mongerer. As we leave Wendy excitedly says hello to a girl named "Darlene" who is appears in the doorway. To my surprise it is the same girl I just dated several days ago.......Alyssa. So I'm not really sure what her real name is, but it's not the same Darlene that I dated a few weeks ago, or maybe that wasn't her real name either. She recognizes me and proceeds to tell me she hasn't been around because she just got out of jail today. So all you mongers who have been looking for Alyssa/Darlene, or whatever her name is, she should be around again.

I did get one photo of Wendy, however the quality is so poor that I am embarrassed to post it.

Davey1965
07-05-07, 07:24
This gets to be really confusing but first of all I came across Wendy on the K near Cumberland and took her for a ride. I think it is the same Wendy that Davey reported on in the Spring. She took me to a house where this guy rented her a room on an "as needed basis". Wendy has a cute face and a pleasant personality. She is 21 years old, long dark hair, about 5'4", 120lbs, her body was a little saggy for her young age. Gave me a good BBBJ whild I laid on a mattress on the floor. We moved on to some "on her hands & knees" activity which ended with her on her back and a nice dfk to end it all.

While getting ready to leave the room another provider enters an adjacent room with another mongerer. As we leave Wendy excitedly says hello to a girl named "Darlene" who is appears in the doorway. To my surprise it is the same girl I just dated several days ago.......Alyssa. So I'm not really sure what her real name is, but it's not the same Darlene that I dated a few weeks ago, or maybe that wasn't her real name either. She recognizes me and proceeds to tell me she hasn't been around because she just got out of jail today. So all you mongers who have been looking for Alyssa/Darlene, or whatever her name is, she should be around again.

I did get one photo of Wendy, however the quality is so poor that I am embarrassed to post it.

Well yes that does sound like the Wendy I dated. Although she's a bit saggy for her age she does have good muscle control down below. Could fuck, just everything jiggles a bit too much..LoL..

Now you do have me confused. The Alyssa with pics posted is not Darlene. Darlene is much thinner with small A cup breasts and a cuter look with a nice smile, although she is a redhead as well. Although it's reported that Darlene did just get out of jail and hangs out at the house you were with Wendy at.
I do have some pics of Darlene somewhere, but she asked me not to post them anywhere so they are in a file somewhere on my computer. Actually just switched over from a PC to a Mac so during the transfer stage I removed alot of sw photos, not sure if I even still kept them.

ClitLicker
07-05-07, 13:54
Post it anyway. A bad pic is still better than no pic at all.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-06-07, 14:59
OMG Nikki looks sick or something I don't know. She doesn't look that healthy.

Abcpanther
07-06-07, 16:38
I saw her today. I picked her up by the laundry mat on "K". She seems to like to have out there. She said that she just got out. I like her because she's not a hassle and not to expense. She's pleasant enough, but I didn't get the GFE experience. It was mainly business.

I took her to a place which cost .1. We closed the door, which was loosely held on with the hinges (forget locks). The matress was by the wall on the floor (one sheet and a pillow). I paid her in advance. We didn't talk price, but I gave her a wad of pills and she quickly looked it over (it was .3). I was prepared to let her know that was all I had, but she put it down and got undressed. I guess she figured it was good enough.

No CBJ, straight FS. She was on her back and I was on top. At first she was a little DFE, but she started to moan a little after we got started. Not too much movement, but she seemed to like when I grabbed her ass. Smallest ass I ever grabbed. She is small...everywhere. I'm not big, but even with me she had to take it slow.

Anyway, we finished and I took her back to "K". Would I see her again. Sure, not my first choice, but at least I know what I'm getting, she's not a ULE, and she's safe...Not to mentioned the whole experience was .4. Not to bad.

ABCP

Rosco2
07-09-07, 19:52
FlyGuyEddie007 wrote, "OMG Nikki looks sick or something I don't know. She doesn't look that healthy."

I have to agree with FlyGuy. Nikki, wearing pink eyeglasses, looks like she's about to keel over. I dunno if it's anorexia or what, but she needs some real help fast.

Artificial Red
07-11-07, 01:54
CJ, sounds to me like you had a lapse in judgement that led to you being in a very scary situation. Whenever I feel like my judgement is poor, or I'm getting too cocky or over confident, I do just as you are saying.

I take a break.

Be safe. You'll be seeing a welcome back from me when you return.

Red

Monger Forever
07-11-07, 02:13
I never get 2 girls or more that has always being a first hand sign for troubles. at least thats my past experiences.

1 girl is enough head aches sometimes.

especially when they are as sexy as the main picture one is she is a fox.

later and stay safe cj

Abcpanther
07-11-07, 08:44
CJ. Enjoy your break. I'll certainly miss your reports and pictures. They are awesome! And you're right, we all do take chances and it's a gamble. A smart man knows when to chill. See you when you return.

ABCP

Niceguy3
07-11-07, 22:27
I remember Kerry quite well. She's the one that told me that she couldnt suck any longer than a minute or so because it hurt her mouth to be in that position. I never was able to get off with her, this was just a few months ago. If thats her, she gained it amazingly fast - I last saw her in April I do believe and she looked just like she did in your earlier reviews then.

Personnally, CJ, if the other girl were thinking of taking advice from Kerry on how to be a decent SW, I'd have completely disagreed, to her face, and said do not listen to Kerry unless your goal is to be considered somebody better off passed up on the street.

Just my 2c.

Nice

Gummie Bear
07-13-07, 00:51
Hey brother, just want you to know I enjoy your posts immensely. Im from Tampa and nobody here posts like you. I would like to start some photography like you do. Man you find some real hotties too. Just wanted you to know your posts are appreciated from all over.

Happy Hunting

Actinium
07-13-07, 01:36
CJ,

I find Suzie to be very appealing. Her complexion has a real healthy glow to it. If this forum ever creates the position of "Member of the Quarter" or something to that effect - you definitely have my vote.

To sort of quote a rapper from my generation: CJ you are "bringing back what the games been missing."

We are all familiar with the term SW Hot. Your friends are just hot in general. You are definitely re-raising the bar and hopefully setting the status quo as well.

Wireless91910
07-13-07, 18:55
CJ,

I'll send a jet to pick you up. We got a suite at the Bellagio and all the drinks you can handle.

Now, just give me the winning combo for the pick-6 at Santa Anita Horse racing and if you throw in the Mega-Millions lotto numbers, I'll spring for roman orgy for you. For the uneducated that's 5 girls.

You've been on a roll, keep up the good work.

Wireless91910

Spazen
07-13-07, 22:11
CJ:

Seems you have lots of guests at your party. I sure seems like a party the way everyone from everywhere seems to be acting.

Congratulations for a job well done!!

Spazen

PS: Maybe you could recoup some of your costs by offering a course entitled "How to monger on the Ave".

Ted E Bear
07-14-07, 04:14
Suzy, Danny, Terry Lynn, Caity. If that's a break give me some of what you got. Please give me some numbers to play in the lottery. And feel free to pass along any number of those terrific SW finds. Especially Suzy and Danny.

Enjoy your break. It is well deserved.

Slim

Fulloflaffs
07-14-07, 06:07
CJ,

If you held a class on how to sucessfully and safely monger of the Ave, I would absolutely attend! I think Spazen was making a joke, but I think its a great idea.

Stizz
07-15-07, 00:48
Damnn Cookie,

Jesus. You have a gift. An innate quality to get these girls to pose.

I know how hard that is. It takes charm & unbelievable persuasion along with trust. These girls trust you & it shows.

This Susie is a beauty. Young & fresh & wow!!!

You need to put together a coffee table photo book.

Your fan from LA.

BALDY CRUISERTotally agree, from Baltimore, not much travels to Philly, maybe I need to get there someday to see if I can get a nice find. Anyways, Cookie keep up the good work.

Dragster
07-15-07, 09:53
You need pics doing the deed like Glenn61

Loop Vet
07-15-07, 11:18
Love what you've done Baldy, but the least you could do is spell Da Man's name right!!!! ;)

CJ is most certainly on a roll with some healthy titted babies. Big ups.

Edit: You edited without mention!!! Now my post makes no sense, but I'll leave it anyway. hahaha. :)

Artificial Red
07-15-07, 14:45
You need pics doing the deed like Glenn61

As evidenced by the recent posts applauding CJ's work, he provides a unique and refreshing view of the ladies plying their trade. Unless you are interested in getting a look at CJ's dick or load, I don't see the need for action photos.

Red

Niceguy3
07-15-07, 18:50
Unless you are interested in getting a look at CJ's dick or load, I don't see the need for action photos.I agree. As a matter of fact, as much as I like CJ's pics, this is getting nuts. Can we get back to pics of SW's please?

I hope so.

Nice.

Nivramb
07-18-07, 14:13
images were too large. Try again

Ngodsson
07-18-07, 16:47
Has anyone ever thought about getting together and tag teaming some of these girls? Also has anybody on this forum ever heard of the party line? you can get girls of the party line for the same amount as these sw. Talking like $40-to 60 range. These girls for the most part aren't junkies and i've had alot of good sex of the party line. Anybody that needs info on the line or wants to get together for some tag team action just pm me.

Arnold Bocklin
07-18-07, 17:04
images were too large. Try again

I'm not sure who the girls are, but that guy sitting on the stoop next to Lou's has been there for, like, a week now. Would the next monger driving by please stop and make sure he's still breathing?

;)

paulhuynh
07-19-07, 00:18
Has anyone ever thought about getting together and tag teaming some of these girls? Also has anybody on this forum ever heard of the party line? you can get girls of the party line for the same amount as these sw. Talking like $40-to 60 range. These girls for the most part aren't junkies and i've had alot of good sex of the party line. Anybody that needs info on the line or wants to get together for some tag team action just pm me.

Cant PM you Ngodsson

Nivramb
07-19-07, 06:47
I'm not sure who the girls are, but that guy sitting on the stoop next to Lou's has been there for, like, a week now. Would the next monger driving by please stop and make sure he's still breathing?

;)

Funny thing is I took that picture a few months ago. I hoped he showered since then.

Ted E Bear
07-19-07, 23:10
Rochelle is some find. She is beautiful all around. Sweet smile and night tight body.

Post anywhere you want. A person would be a fool to put you on ignore. I hope Danny will be out to play soon. I've been looking.

Surfcat
07-20-07, 10:55
What a find!

Niceguy3
07-21-07, 07:14
The ones we have in Baltimore leave everything to be desired.

BBBDon't worry Bad, those types are more often than not found here too, especially during the winter when it seems the best looking ones stay inside.

One thing I can say for CJ, is that he seems to have this down to an art, when it comes to filtering through all of those to find a gem. Myself I have been that lucky but with much less frequency.

Be safe.

Nice

Mike 80
07-21-07, 09:51
I am really impressed with the quality of girls you have in Philly. They appear to be very clean and not all tracked up due to drugs.
The ones we have in Baltimore leave everything to be desired. Their hygiene is poor and I doubt they even know what a douche is, most have open skin sores due to picking as a result of drugs, and many have tracks all over their bodies from shooting up. You get them in your car and they start nodding off and sometimes you have to wake them up. Not very appealing.

We don't appear to have the quality you guys have to choose from. Count your blessings.I've commented before that the quality of Baltimore SWs does not match the quality of its mongers. Baltimore has a great lively board but for the most part a very sad pack of SWs. From my experience, BBB's description is right on target when talking about the typical scene on most strolls there. Baltimore mongers deserve better

While Philly and Camden certainly have its share of hygiene-challenged, hardcore junkie SWs - and CJ has documented some of them too - for the most part we are lucky that we also have an ever-changing supply of decent to good looking girls who (-while almost all are on drugs) are not yet so far down the path of self-destruction that they've stopped caring about hygiene or are so marked up with tracks and sores that they turn your stomach when they take off their clothes.

Trav Pokerman
07-21-07, 15:58
CJ, I am really impressed with the quality of girls you have in Philly. They appear to be very clean and not all tracked up due to drugs.

The ones we have in Baltimore leave everything to be desired.Uggghhh. Now I have to rethink my preferred mongering destination. I was actually beginning to think that Baltimore girls were a little better. Maybe I've just had better luck in Baltimore. Admittedly, I have seen good ones in Philly, but was not able to perform as many discrete pickups, due to where they were located, and the activity around them. I've also experienced some of the low quality Baltimore meat.

I believe Baltimore has easier pickup spots. Perhaps that is because I have not yet perfected the pickup process.

Nevertheless, I continue to sample the flesh from a variety of locations. Afterall, there ARE 7 days in a week.

I believe there are both hotties and skanks everywhere. Variety is what makes this activity so fun.

BBB is to Baltimore what CJ is to Philly...He's one of the board's premier contributors.

Roamin Roman
07-22-07, 13:33
CJ, I've been reading and viewing (and enjoying) your posts on a regular basis, even though I'm a monger in Northern Virginia and DC. May I make a suggestion: Just as Glenn61 in Miami has put together a compilation of his best shots from 2004-07, why not do the same with your photos and make them available in a similar way to his. You show a lot of talent in your photo technique, always capturing the girls in as good a light as poosible, and there are many who would enjoy an easy means for perusing your work. Just a thought, amigo...

Have fun at the Forum
R::R

Wolfgang
07-22-07, 15:57
Dude,

If this is you on a break, you must combust like a boy scout rubbing lumber together when you are on your A game.

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last time I had a run of luck like yours when I was over in Venezuela.

Wolfe

Aressex
07-22-07, 16:13
CJ, May I make a suggestion: Just as Glenn61 in Miami has put together a compilation of his best shots from 2004-07, why not do the same with your photos and make them available in a similar way to his. You show a lot of talent in your photo technique, always capturing the girls in as good a light as poosible, and there are many who would enjoy an easy means for perusing your work.Super idea, Roamin Roman!

I suggest a compilation of all the assholes that have been shown here. They have been SO helpful to me and the rest of us in identifying women for sex. Isn't that indeed the very mission of this forum?

Here are the two most recent assholes. CJ, please compile the rest from 2004-07. Thanks!

WebDog
07-22-07, 18:34
Here are the two most recent assholes. CJ, please compile the rest from 2004-07. Thanks!
You pointing out assholes -- isn't that a bit like the pot calling the kettle brown?

Exx Exx
07-23-07, 00:12
Craigslist doesn't cost any money to post, whether you are selling furniture, or sex.

All you have to do is goto craigslist.com (philadelphia), click "post", type in a quick description and phone number. Most usually upload a picture which is easy to do too. (not saying andrea or whoever can do this, but it's easy). Problem is, it's too easy. And CL is flooded with spammers and phone sex lines to out of state women. It's nearly useless.

Rosco2
07-23-07, 09:12
Rexx Rexx wrote, "Craigslist doesn't cost any money to post..."

Well, it doesn't cost anything to post right now. Recently I posted a message on CL and the site returned a page showing that my cost to post was $0.00 (zero, free).

However, the site never used to show any monetary amount before, be it 0.00 or any other number. So, CL may be getting ready to charge some amount.

I'm reminded of Bank Of America. That awful giant bank never used to charge for inquiring about your balance at a foreign ATM. A few weeks ago, they began charging $2 just if you check your balance, even without withdrawing any cash at the foreign ATM. Ridiculous. Check out BankRate.com for internet banks that don't charge for ATM withdrawals and inquiries and offer much, much higher interest rates than Bank of America. I hate to criticize the bank, but the low-interest, fee-happy bank deserves it.

I hope this is useful info for hobbyists traveling in other cities who need to use an ATM.

By the way, watch out for the ATMs located inside strip clubs. I know one strip club that charges a $10 fee just to withdraw cash there, and their ATM has a $100 withdrawal limit per use. So if you need $200, you gotta use it twice, paying $20 in fees.

FlyGuyEddie007
07-23-07, 13:46
Damn pimps taking are girls now we gotta pay craigslist prices LOL Not! They get tired of it and they'll be back on the street its a revolving door.

ILuvIt
07-24-07, 10:15
ClitLicker

I'm seeing the same thing that your seeing. If that's not Andrea, then it's her twin sister.

Nukmed
07-24-07, 23:41
Made the adventure out tonight and cruised the "K" for almost 1. 5 hours just watching and learning. LEO was all over tonight. At DD saw a real cute, petite gal and I managed to get her attention. I had seen her before walking on the walks but never was able to turn her head.

She stated her name was Nicole and she was 20 years old. She was soprting a very low cut top that exposed a very nice, pretty set of be's. She got in and asked the usual questions and remarked that "Vice" was out tonight so she was trying to be extra cautious.

We began to drive away from the DD and we agreed on a BBBJ for. 3

Found a nice secluded are and parked where she did a pretty good job with the tool and the boys. She says she has no kids and I couldn't find a mark on her anyplace. She's very pretty and probaby only about 5 ft tall and maybe 105 lbs. I'the recomend her boys. Next time it's definitely to the hotel for some 1 on 1.

However this might be my last trip to the city of Philly this year, but I'm hoping not.

Be safe out there guys!

Gareth
07-26-07, 14:21
Made some snaps of some girls on a recent visit. I had several more but had to delete them due to camera issues.

I also met Nicole but didn't spend any time with her except to chat for a few minutes. She is very friendly and a notch above 95% of the others found on the stroll in terms of cleanliness, etc. I look forward to spending some quality time with her. I also saw Gina at DD. I don't get to the stroll that often but hadn't seen her in a long time.

At DD there was also, for about 10 minutes, perhaps the best girl I've ever seen at the K. She had long-ish dark hair and, appropriately, a nice pair of DD's. She was clean, nicely dressed and not messed up. She was in a car with a friend (boyfriend?) and, after talking to Kate for a few minutes, drove away. Anyone know who this is?

Gareth

Gareth
07-27-07, 11:31
Is it okay to report or post photos in this thread?...I don't want to interrupt the really important stuff I've been "reading" here. Perhaps the Streetwalker Photos section has been newly designated by Jackson as the Fight Club section? I see that the Fight Club section is still there so I'm not clear on why people aren't posting reports, if not photos, in this thread. I think I'll do a little reporting of my own, to Jackson. That seemed to work well last time in at least temporarily removing the folks that really don't belong here (those that don't keep their time-wasting nonsense in the fight club thread).

Okay, with that out of the way, here is some minor reporting. Visited the stroll again and took a few more snaps. All are of girls I wouldn't touch with someone else's dick but there they are nevertheless; always good to add to the pool of knowledge. The good ones I was too busy trying to pick up to photograph. They included a tall, light haired girl near the 7-11; cute but she looked like she had a major attitude. She was usually with a fat blonde.

The BSW, who looked clean, well-dressed and well-endowed, could be seen on the north end of the stroll quite a bit.

Two of the regulars spotted at DD. Speaking of which, I've never quite figured out the scene with the older gentlemen who gather there. They appear to talk about cars and sports and even know each other's names. I can't say I monitor them but I can't remember seeing any of them date. I even overheard one of them say one of the girls owes HIM money! There's some good material for some social anthropologist.

I've learned that the girl I saw is called Joyce and that she shows up a couple times a week. Any info on this big-boobed cutie?

Lastly, the local constabulary is quite effective in area ho-removal when they want to be. They went at it with a vengeance last night and there wasn't a single nutable honey to be found after 10pm.

Gareth

Bad Bad Boy
07-28-07, 07:12
Two of the regulars spotted at DD. Speaking of which, I've never quite figured out the scene with the older gentlemen who gather there. They appear to talk about cars and sports and even know each other's names. I can't say I monitor them but I can't remember seeing any of them date. I even overheard one of them say one of the girls owes HIM money!
Gareth, we have similar groups of guys who assemble at Dunkin' Donuts here in Baltimore.

These guys meet here almost daily primarily for four reasons: (1) they are retired, bored, and nothing else going on in their miserable lives so it's their social hour, (2) they occasionally meet up with SW's there, (3) have a SW girlfriend that lives with them and are keeping a watchful eye out for her or waiting to picking her up and take her back home, and (4) to watch the parade of SW's prance by.

These guys are completely harmless other than being a nuisance of always hanging around the place. Some of the guys will stay there for hours talking, reading books, looking out the windows, or sitting in their cars listening to the radio. It's hard to believe, but true.

BBB

JohnnyBlazze
07-30-07, 19:57
Fellas,
I haven't posted in a while, I was with Staci a month or more ago. She is extremely cute especially by SW standards, very willing to go the extra mile. Great, and I mean great set of ta tas on this girl. I picked her up near the 7 11, I havent seen her around lately not sure if she is still on the Ave. If anyone sees her let a brotha know. She is about 5' 1" and donated 40 for all the fixins.

As always I have pics for your reference.

Johnny B

P.S.
Way to go Cookie - you have encouraged me to get some more sets going.

JohnnyBlazze
07-30-07, 20:09
Fellas,

A few weeks ago I picked up Candy again - man she really likes the camera. Donated 30 for her efforts and had a great time. The only problem is, every time I see her on the Ave now she assumes that I will pick her up. I want variety, thats why I'm on the ave in the first place. What have you guys found as the best method to turn down a girl without impacting her performance the next time you date?
Well here are some pics for reference.

Johnny B

Davey1965
07-31-07, 08:19
I picked her up near the 7 11, I havent seen her around lately not sure if she is still on the Ave. If anyone sees her let a brotha know.

Yes she is still out there at least as of about a week and a half ago. Yes nice ta ta's..Too bad they are getting a sag at such an early age, but guess that's what drugs do. Apparently she had some rapid weight loss from dope and rock. She's been out off and on for about 3 years now. Wouldn't mind seeing her again myself.

Zaphod II
07-31-07, 08:41
Either acting like you don't see them or politely just waving. Although some girls after a few times you do this just get an attitude at you anyway. Oh well !! That's one of the reasons I always like finding something new. If you date a girl too many times and you do this more than a few times she's either gonna get serious attitude or start running after your car trying to find out why you won't pick her up...that's the worse... First time a girl screams and yells my name or runs after me, I'm done...finished...no more...

Certain girls are a bit more professional (yes I really said that) than others but very few. Kate and Gina for example, never yell you down, or call you in the middle of the night, but man I've had others yell my name from a block away when I pass by, like I need that in my life.

My Favorite is when you pass a girl by who you don't even know and she gets pissed off at you cause you didn't stop.

BTW, before anyone even comments on "you gave your phone number out?" I don't use my good number, I use a throwaway Vonage number in case things become a problem. You can forward those things anywhere.

Z

Titty 777
07-31-07, 09:55
Fellas,

I haven't posted in a while, I was with Staci a month or more ago. She is extremely cute especially by SW standards, very willing to go the extra mile. Great, and I mean great set of ta tas on this girl. I picked her up near the 7 11, I havent seen her around lately not sure if she is still on the Ave. If anyone sees her let a brotha know. She is about 5' 1" and donated 40 for all the fixins.

As always I have pics for your reference.

Johnny B

P.S.
Way to go Cookie - you have encouraged me to get some more sets going.
Any pics of Stacis ta tas?

Tim Sky
08-01-07, 01:05
I think the excitement is in the hunt. Craigslist is real easy and you could get bait and switched on- but you can really only get let down because you kind of know what your getting.

With the SW's, its that rush of "Oh, there's one! ", How am I going to get that ***** in my car? Will some one beat me to her. Dodge LE, get the best at a bargain. Like a good fishing trip.

I guess I'm a gambler by nature.

Artificial Red
08-01-07, 02:33
Nicole is just my type, too bad I'm several states away.

As for the Craigslist, I don't really have an argument either way, just thought I'd share some thoughts on the topic.

My opinion is knowing how many CL girls can be located from time to time on foot, I prefer to wait for the opportunity when it arises. I've admitted to being a cheap bastard at times before, and the cost of trying what you are speaking of is too steep in my opinion. Before you try to get street prices after arranging a meeting thru CL, you need to decide if you want to be the "stiff" that won't pay the quoted price, or if you're willing to pay the inflated cost.

More often than not, if a sw is posting on CL she is probably in the service of a pimp or agent who is looking to get paid. Is there incall available, and is she paying for it or the pimp?

Then there is the point of being in control of the situation. I don't think going to an incall is any safer than going to a "spot" that a sw wants you to park at. You're still vulnerable to being setup for any number of bad situations.

I'm aware of 3 sw's posting on Rockford CL that I know to be available at street cost. There are another 3 who I've seriously considered contacting but have yet to. The first 3 post fake pics, the second 3 post actual pics. Not sure if that means anything, but there you have it.

Monroe--a fellow monger informed me her pics and she are legit

Joy--another fellow monger met her at a bar in town and had a conversation in french with her

Toni--I knew her from a few years back when she was dancing at a club in town, quoted 200 after her shift ended, I never partook although I still want to, but dammit, I'm still too cheap.

The pics are from Monroe, Joy and Toni's respective ads on CL.

Red

JohnnyBlazze
08-02-07, 01:50
Davey and cookie,
I know you guys will enjoy this as will the majortiy of the guys on the board for its informational aspects. I went to Rio in July and met up w/ a girl named Ilana. She was drop dead gorgeous and a magnificent GFE. I add this report in philly because this is my home and because I have talked about Rio in prior reports. If anyone is down to take a trip with me there please PM me. I have attached some pics of Ilana, the pics should speak for themself.
I have more pics that I will post in the Brazil board in Jackson' s international site.

Regards,

Johnny B

Mike 80
08-02-07, 02:26
Wednesday night between 7 and 9pm, action was much bettter on K than Broadway for a change. Saw quite a few good looking girls in their early to mid-20's, especially in the blocks just south of Lehigh and up between Buckius and DD. A real hotspot was the corner and just around the corner at Harold which is a little street 3 streets down from Lehigh (Oakdale, Albert, then Harold as I recall). The other day I mistakenly mentioned Kerri hanging out on Hazard which is a couple streets farther down on the other side of Huntingdon. Actually it's Harold street and I've seen her there on at least 3 visits in the past week or so, so beware. But tonight the first time I drove past Harold there were 5 young WSWs hanging out there, at least three looked doable. An hour or so later there were still 3 on duty. You don't usually see a lot of SWs clustered together in one place on K. Not like, say LA where it's not all that unusual to come across an intersection in the heart of the Figueroa stroll and see 15 to 20 BSWs on display, at least a couple of them wearing skimipy bikinis.

Up at Buckius I saw a familiar, cute looking face. It was Brittany (Gia). I've actually never dated her before but recognized her from CJs photos. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38087 I'd say her hair was kind of a light auburn color tonight. As her pictures indicate and other mongers have reported, she's got a very pretty and quite distinctive looking face. The dark circles under her eyes wouldn't look good on most people, but somehow they kind of work for her.

Brittney has got her opening remarks / sales pitch down to a science by now. It sounde a little rehearsed but it's still pretty good. She hits on key points I'm sure she's found mongers like to hear. First she does the LE thing while telling you she's a nice girl, not looking to rip anybody off, I can show you a real safe place but if you're not comfortable we can go somewhere else, or if you've got a spot we can go there now. I'm a nice girl, just looking to make a few dollars, relax, have a good time. I don't rush guys, I really want to make you happy. If you like me, I'll show you where I live. I'd give you my phone number but my cell phones got tooken (sp) just last night.

I went to her suggested spot which I decided was okay but not a place I would pick. She pulled up her shirt and bra to show me her breasts. I also had her pull her pants down and show me her lightly-haired pussy. She is very thin. I'd rate her body a notch or two below what I would have rated it at the time of CJs photos.

She's got her own BBBJ style. She really knd of attacks your dick. She sucks fast and adds kind of plopping sound effects. I liked the extra sound but her style of sucking didn't do it for me like it does for some others on this board. I wasn't coming and despite her pledge not to rush, she took a couple breaks and I could tell was getting a little impatient. I added some hand action of my own and told her I was about to cum. As soon as I spurted she pulled her head off my dick and let the rest dribble on me. That is major points off in my book. The best BBJ artists don't stop until you signal them to do so. But at the very least, you got to take the full dose of medicine before releasing. Surprise me like that and I'm not likely to come back for more. I wiped up and in doing so realized that she'd left the head of my dick feeling a little sensitive and sore from that lengthy aggressive sucking.

Overall, I found Brittney a pretty nice girl to talk to but her main selling point is her face - definitely one of the most attractive on the Ave. Looks like her body may already be showing the effects of her drug use. And while I can understand why some guys like her BBJ technique and maybe for me it would have worked on another night, tonight it wasn't all that effective and actually left me feeling sore. Yeah I would still probably take Brittney up on a return visit for some FS but I wouldn't put her at the top of my must have list. Good to finally make her acquaintance however.

FlyGuyEddie007
08-03-07, 00:49
Speaking of Cherry, I rollled into Camden a few times. I've never seen her on Broadway. Ever wonder where she dissappeared to.

Trav Pokerman
08-04-07, 08:54
That was a good call CJ however my experience has been that when things don't go as they should and the SW has been paid for services she now decides she doesn't want to deliver then I reach for the "EJECT" button. I drop them off where evr at that moment or I begin to get ethnic on them. Buisness is buisness and I show them I'm no fool. Most guys will just go along and she will see this as a weak sign and maybe take advantage but remember she doesn't want to get locked up as bad as you. I have even ejected SW miles from where I picked her up and in pitch black darkness! I agree that you must show that you are in control of the situation. However, I believe there is a point at which you just cut your losses and let her walk with the $20 or so she may extract from you. While she may simply be threatening as a scare tactic, you never know if/when you come across a psycho who will follow through with a threat to call the police or thugs.

I recently posted an experience in the Baltimore thread about an experience with a geeking/tweaking girl who I had to remove from my car. She had threatened to claim I raped her. In retrospect, perhaps I should have driven past/near the closest LE station, and offered to turn myself in while in her presence. I could even drop her off in front of the station. While there is a risk of being seen with a potentially known SW, you have an easy out. "How stupid do you think I am officer, to be driving around with a SW at an LE station? ".

FlyGuyEddie007
08-05-07, 02:44
He is a moron. Pay him no mind. Keep posting the pics. Also some updates on Caithy please. I see Kerri running around without her, so I can only guess she wised up and ditched that annoying be#tch Kerri.

JohnnyBlazze
08-05-07, 22:57
Fellas,
I met up with Stacy again, she is still extremely cute and a true GFE. I picked her up near Little Lous last week and took her to a hotel in Jersey. We went at it a bunch of times for the donation of a Benjamin and 2 Jacksons. She would have taken less but I was in a giving mood.

JohnnyB

Kcbigpapa
08-05-07, 23:26
You just need to ignore the critics. I would be willing to wager for every one person that objects to certain pictures you post, 99 approve. You do a great service to the mongerers of Philly. I whole heartedly agree that your pictures do a lot more good for the monger than does a pic of a potential SW from a distance and without any report. I wish we had the same talent in Kansas City that there is in Philly. Keep up the good work.

Bugman
08-07-07, 00:48
CJ I need to see more of those asshole pictures as I am just about blind from jerking off to them. I will pick up some new glasses tomorrow so I can see well enough to pound my pud to those ass shots that scare some on here. Maybe thats why some don't like ass shots they are already totally blind from jerking off !!

Scoundrel
08-07-07, 08:16
Nice find CJ and as always great photos! Why does Suzy leave her sneakers on.....for a fast getaway! I would love to find a cutie like her to make my next video starlet!

Tommy Knocker6
08-07-07, 08:30
DAMN CJ--you keep finding the SWEEEEET spinners. What a face. Love the titties--very suckable. And that snatch--would love to bang her box all nite long....hope you did. ;-)

You ought to organize a sex tour--betcha you could make a few bucks ;-))

ILuvIt
08-07-07, 09:01
Suzy has to be one of the best looking girls that you've photographed, in my opinion. You know that you just caused a huge traffic jam on that intersection. I'll be the one in the maroon Ford.

Keep up up the good work.

No More Sand
08-07-07, 23:36
You guys up north are seriously lucky to be able to have such hot little ladies like Suzy! That little lady has great assets all the way around and some beautiful eyes. Great pics! I may have to take a vacation yalls way when I get back from the sandbox. Good luck and be safe.

ClitLicker
08-08-07, 01:14
You guys up north are seriously lucky to be able to have such hot little ladies like Suzy! That little lady has great assets all the way around and some beautiful eyes. Great pics! I may have to take a vacation yalls way when I get back from the sandbox. Good luck and be safe.
You be safe over there, and when you get back, if you come to Philly I will pay for her to do you. That's the least we can do for you, and thank you for your service!

Admin
08-09-07, 14:21
Greetings everyone,

In recognition of his many great contributions to the Forum, I have given WashAccount his own thread titled "WashAccount in Philadelphia".

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5319

Those of you who wish to join him in the discussions in his new thread are welcome to do so.

I also cleaned up this thread by deleting several reports that were generally argumentative in nature. This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Taylor Ville
08-13-07, 18:02
CookieJar,

You are my hero. I am working on plans for the Philly area. Because of your work, I am looking forward to the trip.

Buster Lovedog
08-15-07, 00:41
Who knew that Philly had the finest selection of young hot street fillies anywhere on the Eastern Seaboard.

I'd like to package up some of what you have & buy some.

Whoever puts together organized sex holiday tours of the
parts of Philla that you know strikes a gold mine!

We neophytes are toads at the knees of the master. Cookie Jar you are!

JohnnyBlazze
08-15-07, 18:28
Fellas,
I met up w/ Brittany last week around 8pm on the Ave. Donated 20 for the cause. She looked good from far away, but man does she look messed up in these pics. She had rushed service, wouldn't take care of the 2 boys and did a quick off when I completed (messy stuff). I would not recommend her but YMMV. As always when I post I leave a pic. Not the best pics, but whatever.

Johnny B

Mike 80
08-15-07, 18:37
She looked good from far away, but man does she look messed up in these pics. She had rushed service, wouldn't take care of the 2 boys and did a quick off when I completed (messy stuff). I would not recommend her but YMMV. As always when I post I leave a pic. Not the best pics, but whatever.Good work Johnny. Yeah these pics are almost shocking. Compare them to CJ's shots from earlier this year I believe it was (search for "Gia"), which had me and others raving about how sexy and beautiful she looked. Your experience matches mine from about a week or 10 days ago (posted here). She actually looked quite a bit better then (it would be hard for her to look worse!!) but you could see the signs of her downhill slide. Service wasn't good either and my dick took about 4-5 days to recover from her overly rushed, aggressive sucking. And yeah, like with you she pulled off my dick immediately as I was cumming causing me to make a mess. Pulling off too quick ranks as one of the real major no-no's in SW customer service.

I hope she can get some help. She looks like the walking dead here.

Guysmiley1980
08-15-07, 19:47
I guess she was just feeling tired

FlyGuyEddie007
08-15-07, 21:34
Wow I compared the pics several times that doesnt even look like her she looks sick man.

Trav Pokerman
08-16-07, 07:33
I don't think it is the same Britney at all cj look at her tits they are all flat and saggy her teeth and her face it doesnt look like her at all.I think they are the same girl. Look at the bottom half of the nose. Almost a perfect triangle.

T Shirt
08-16-07, 11:01
I don't think it is the same Britney at all cj look at her tits they are all flat and saggy her teeth and her face it doesnt look like her at all.I seen her just a couple days ago in Martins while getting my java. Whatever I saw last year when she was looking pretty hot was gone about 3 days ago. She looks like she lost even more weight so I thought the face was somewhat withdrawn. Not for me anymore but nice pics Johhny B.

T

Davey1965
08-16-07, 13:39
I don't think it is the same Britney at all cj look at her tits they are all flat and saggy her teeth and her face it doesnt look like her at all.

That's the same girl !!! Her hair is blonde again, and CJ's pics came out too good the first time. If you saw her in real life you would see the sag in her boobs. She said she used to be a solid D cup, but from child birth, 30 lb. weight loss from drugs they have been a bit soft and saggy ever since she hit the streets.

Ynkee514
08-17-07, 21:13
Ok guys here my first post. Picked up Sabrina tonite she was with Samantha. Took them both for a ride? 50 for each but went with Sabrina wasnt bad for taking the ride to my place. Very nice girls gotta talking tot hem they are aware of the site and wanted to see their pics. Sabrina wanted me to take some but frickin camera would'nt work. I know I suck. LOL Well anyway service from Sabrina was great. Great BBBJ and f/s wasnt rushed at all. Could have gotten both but just wasnt feeling it. Sabrina does have a nice little package does look like a user or at all and couldn't see any marks if so. I like a girl with a little packing on them so I was happy to say the least. Looks 8, Service 9, friendliness 7. Well there goes my first post. I will get some new pics of Sabrina on here soon at her request. I got her digits so I will usee them to get the pics she wants. She does still have a bf that she keeps it quiet from. Well guys hope that helped. There were quite a bit of girls out but didn't get much response from many. I guess I resemble LE, cause I'm out the military and have the short haircut. Some real lookers out ther I will tell you that much. LE was slow but it was early like 7ish.

Good Luck be