PDA

View Full Version : Silver Fox

PWhipped
12-14-06, 12:59
Hey guys , fill in the blanks, should I make it one of my haunts??

Looking for Wet Dreams, PW

Stewie Griffin
12-14-06, 19:42
I have not been there in years....

Poon Doggy
12-15-06, 00:39
Hey PW,

I like the Silver Foxx, it's hit or miss for me though. I have had some good times in there. I usually have to go a few times to get them comfortable with me though.

PD

Member #1381
12-15-06, 02:16
In my short visit to JAX, I also had the pleasure of visiting the Silver Fox (I really did not get much sleep on this trip).

A nice crowd of honeys in this place (short/tall, natural/altered, light-skinned/creamy/chocolaty, thin/thick/OMG. I did not see one dog in the place and there were about 20+ girls working on Sunday nite when I was there. No attitudes and none pushing up on me for a dance or drinks.

Ahhhh, the booty!!! Easily up in my top 5 clubs to visit in the US (Mexico not included)...

You will definitely enjoy a visit to the Fox. But you will have to work much harder for extras (in my opinion) than Cinder or Pony.

Have fun and play safe.

Old School
12-15-06, 03:22
I have friends that haven't lived here in 10 years and the first thing they ask when we chat is, "have you been to the Fox lately". My friends that visit on ocassions always schedule a day for the Fox. For me, I don't visit much in fare of falling in love or just going damn crazy watching all that booty bouncing everywhere.
We got to take PW next time #1381.

Old School

Stiff E
12-15-06, 12:23
I heard the Silver Foxx closed.

True?

King Mong
02-27-07, 23:49
The Silver Foxx is not closed. It was raided and shut down for about a week, the same thing happened to the Mirage a month or so later (which actually made the 11 o'clock news on one station). Both are open and rolling along like before.

How Dydo
03-05-07, 12:31
Anyone have any detail on prices and such (cover, drink policy, price of dances, best time to go), and is the private area really "private", with a curtain or something?

I'm sure Fri and Sat night are the best times to go, but I work the weekends, so during the week is best. Could there be some quality babes there on a Tues or Wed night?

Also, I'm not into thick girls with lots of "booty", so hopefully there are some petite, thin girls there.

Thanks for any tips! :)

King Mong
03-07-07, 00:23
The cover is usually $7 if you go early, but it is $10 at the prime time. Plus once you go through the door you have to buy a drink, they run various specials during the week, but regular/weekend prices are $3 domestic brew/soda/water up to $6 top shelf shots to crazy prices for bottles of champagne (I don't do bubbly).

The dances are $10 in the stools along the wall, $15 in the back VIP w/ a $5 entry fee, and $20 a song in the champagne room w/ a $20 entry. Since they took out the mirror that covered the champagne room it isn't as private as it used to be (back in the day they had individual curtained off booths..ah, the good old days), but there are two spots in there that can be pretty private especially if the girl moves one of the fake plants around.

They have petite girls, athletic looking ones, thick ones, and a couple of chunky ones.

Johnny Drama
03-07-07, 10:02
The cover is usually $7 if you go early, but it is $10 at the prime time. Plus once you go through the door you have to buy a drink, they run various specials during the week, but regular/weekend prices are $3 domestic brew/soda/water up to $6 top shelf shots to crazy prices for bottles of champagne (I don't do bubbly).

The dances are $10 in the stools along the wall, $15 in the back VIP w/ a $5 entry fee, and $20 a song in the champagne room w/ a $20 entry. Since they took out the mirror that covered the champagne room it isn't as private as it used to be (back in the day they had individual curtained off booths..ah, the good old days), but there are two spots in there that can be pretty private especially if the girl moves one of the fake plants around.

They have petite girls, athletic looking ones, thick ones, and a couple of chunky ones.

They actually dance at that place too. A 1 dollar tip goes along way. They might have switched up their hours though. The Mirage is still down I think!

JD

King Mong
03-12-07, 01:56
The Mirage is up and running well. I tend to go there more than the fox now. The girls don't look as good (overall - there are some good ones at the Mirage), but the dances are much better and only $10.

King Mong
03-31-07, 20:29
Quite a few of the girls at the foxx do work on the side (legal I mean, although there are also quite a few that operate outside of the legal), like bachelor parties and the usual stuff. There is this photographer who does calendars featuring black women who uses some of them go to fantasyworldpictures dot com and look for pictures of the different models. 90% of the ones from Jacksonville work at the Foxx and definitely work the weekends. That'll give you kind of an idea of what's on the stage on a Friday or Saturday night.
I think that its okay to put that website here because its not a competitor of this one (calendars), but if I'm wrong, I apologize ahead of time, Jackson.

King Mong
01-09-08, 23:29
Just an fyi for those interested, the Fox has brought their Champagne Room back. Be safe and have fun,

KM

AmIaCriminal2
02-10-08, 04:17
Wow! What a nice Club! Two beers for four bucks! Only had one girl working. No extras, however none were needed. She was fkg awsome. Paid. 5 for two dances and litterly almost made a mess of myself.

I will NOT pay more than. 5 for just that so I went to finish my beers.

This club has alot of full plush cushioned love seats, the building is a little run down but so much classier than any other club I have been to in Jax. The lady was NICE to talk to, unrushed and I walked away feeling as though I had made a friend. The other Clubs in Jax make me feel like I got ripped off as the girls are so rude and impersonal but I kind of got the GFE here which I so needed after losing at the Doll House.

I have a new hang out.

Luknaround
10-15-11, 20:19
Wow! What a nice Club! Two beers for four bucks! Only had one girl working. No extras, however none were needed. She was fkg awsome. Paid. 5 for two dances and litterly almost made a mess of myself.

I will NOT pay more than. 5 for just that so I went to finish my beers.

This club has alot of full plush cushioned love seats, the building is a little run down but so much classier than any other club I have been to in Jax. The lady was NICE to talk to, unrushed and I walked away feeling as though I had made a friend. The other Clubs in Jax make me feel like I got ripped off as the girls are so rude and impersonal but I kind of got the GFE here which I so needed after losing at the Doll House.

I have a new hang out.I have not been to any STrip clubs in Jax other than the one years ago off of Atlantic Blvd that was tucked in the back. I have read the reviews on Fox, and although mixed, seemed pretty positive. I looked up the address, appropriately it was on Beaver street, go figure, but isn't that a rough part of town? Are all kinds of clientele safe there, white, black, Asian, young, older? Much chance of LEO joining you for a dance uninvited?

Thanks for the 411!

Jaxback
10-17-11, 20:40
I have not been to any STrip clubs in Jax other than the one years ago off of Atlantic Blvd that was tucked in the back. I have read the reviews on Fox, and although mixed, seemed pretty positive. I looked up the address, appropriately it was on Beaver street, go figure, but isn't that a rough part of town? Are all kinds of clientele safe there, white, black, Asian, young, older? Much chance of LEO joining you for a dance uninvited?

Thanks for the 411!I drove by the other night and it was closed. Was a day / time when these establishments are usually open. Just a fluke?

Poon Doggy
10-17-11, 22:14
They never have any girls till like 9 or later. Maybe they are not opening till around then?

I drove by the other night and it was closed. Was a day / time when these establishments are usually open. Just a fluke?

Alex9990
10-21-11, 21:09
This place doesn't see much action during the daytime. It's later in the evening when you find the place packed. I left work at 2:30 am and the parking lot was packed. Same goes for Mirage on Main Street just before 3 am, parking lot was over 1/2 full

Ron In Fla
10-22-11, 02:34
This place doesn't see much action during the daytime. It's later in the evening when you find the place packed. I left work at 2:30 am and the parking lot was packed. Same goes for Mirage on Main Street just before 3 am, parking lot was over 1/2 fullI drive by there pretty regular, and there are rarely any cars before about 7 pm.

At 3 am you couldn't buy aparking spot. Fridays and Saturdays are really busy late.

Ron In Fla
11-29-12, 15:00
Drove by yesterday. Big sign saying under new management. Also a sign saying lunchtime buffet open.

Questionable 1
11-29-12, 15:24
Hmmm.

Might be interesting. May have to stop by. The two times I visited in the past I was greeted by the ladies with enthusiasm.

Drove by yesterday. Big sign saying under new management. Also a sign saying lunchtime buffet open.

Adrian316
06-20-13, 21:33
Has the Silver Fox changed at all do they still open after 9pm.

Art Vandelay
10-31-14, 15:45
This place a regular club now? I heard a commercial where they were offering ladies enter free till 11 or something. They called it the new silver fox.

WhipOMatic
11-05-14, 13:46
This place a regular club now? I heard a commercial where they were offering ladies enter free till 11 or something. They called it the new silver fox.IMO still a very ghetto club, still unsafe inside and out. Check it out if you're into black chicks but I'd suggest going with a friend.

Alex9990
12-09-14, 00:47
This place a regular club now? I heard a commercial where they were offering ladies enter free till 11 or something. They called it the new silver fox.It's pretty much strip club five nights a week. Except for Monday (closed) and Wednesday, where apparently they must have a band and music, because after 11 pm there is a freakin' long line of people that want to get in and the parking lot is so full the tire shop and occasionally the NAPA Auto Parts store next door are packed with cars.

JamesBup
05-22-17, 07:14
I imagine it would be amazing to turn that gorgeous silver fox inside out just to have the fur to skin.

To wear around the house.