PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Reviews and Questions

Frank99
12-12-06, 14:12
Has anyone seen this beauty?

pers-247881828@craigslist.org

A John
12-12-06, 14:16
Frank there is no web site link here? This is just for e-mailing a CL member? Maybe I'm missing something. I don't know who this beauty is because I can't see her?

Frank99
12-12-06, 15:47
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/ers/247876825.html

Frank99
12-12-06, 16:24
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/ers/247881828.html

Frank99
12-12-06, 16:27
I placed an ad in the erotic section of Craigslist. I got a few responses and one was from a girl name DaMona. Never heard that name before. I hope I spelled it right. Anyway, she described herself as light skinned black and very busty. I asked for a pic and she sent one. Yep, she was all that and more - in her pic.

She was staying at a hotel downtown. She looked classy enough to be someone who stayed in a hotel downtown so I took a shot. Hey, how much can bail money be right? I was nervous. I went downtown and I knocked on her door and "something" openned the door. I don't know who or what it was.

DON'T SEE DAMONA! If this was a bust, LE must do much better than that.

Navymonger59
01-01-07, 16:44
As you can tell, I don't post much here but I have to report on a wonderful woman I finally met on the Friday before New Years. She goes by the name of McKenzie and advertises on CL. She is 43, auburn hair, large firm breasts, and figure that is younger than her age. One thing though, she does not post any pictures or phone number. You have to email her for particulars. She can be a bit slow to respond to an email but she is flirty and playful and will provide a phone number and donation amounts. She normally works in Alexandria or Springfield.

She uses the standard two-call system. Once you arrive, she will great you at the door and ask if she meets your expectations. She most certainly met mine. She told me to get comfortable and after using the bathroom, appeared to me in a nice matching bra and panties. I'll be discreet but she likes to give and receive pleasure. We spoke about some of her specialties and I'll have to visit her again to take advantage of what she can do.

If you like a real woman as opposed to some little girl, McKenzie is for you.

Happy Mongering New Year.

YabbleDabble
01-01-07, 22:14
She is 43, auburn hair, large firm breasts, and figure that is younger than her age. One thing though, she does not post any pictures or phone number. You have to email her for particulars. She can be a bit slow to respond to an email but she is flirty and playful and will provide a phone number and donation amounts..Good Report Navymonger. I was just perusing her ad the other day. Since she doesnt post pics, I was just wondering, if you picked a celebrity that she looks like, who would say she looked like?

Hugh Jardon
01-07-07, 08:32
What is the suggested donation and what does her ad read? It's a pain to wade through the CL ads, isn't it?
You can PM me the details. Thanks.

Big Red50
01-07-07, 12:39
As you can tell, I don't post much here but I have to report on a wonderful woman I finally met on the Friday before New Years. She goes by the name of McKenzie and advertises on CL. She is 43, auburn hair, large firm breasts, and figure that is younger than her age. One thing though, she does not post any pictures or phone number. You have to email her for particulars. She can be a bit slow to respond to an email but she is flirty and playful and will provide a phone number and donation amounts. She normally works in Alexandria or Springfield.

She uses the standard two-call system. Once you arrive, she will great you at the door and ask if she meets your expectations. She most certainly met mine. She told me to get comfortable and after using the bathroom, appeared to me in a nice matching bra and panties. I'll be discreet but she likes to give and receive pleasure. We spoke about some of her specialties and I'll have to visit her again to take advantage of what she can do.

If you like a real woman as opposed to some little girl, McKenzie is for you.

Happy Mongering New Year.Hey Navymonger,

First if you are or were in the USN, thank you for your service and anchors away.

I see you don’t post to often, a year and a half between posts, just a busy man. I have noticed that your first post and the subsequent post, offered good intel and asked nothing. You are a rare first and second timer that actually understands what this board is about.

Hey Bench: Watch this guy he has great potential.

Back to Navymonger:

I will be as pleasant as possible. I noticed in this post about MILF McKenzie, you were discrete, what a gentleman(I use that term loosely), Oh no it just hit me you are an USN Officer, I will guess an O4 Lieutenant Commander or above. That’s OK officers are cool.

Your posts are great, but come on down to the non-coms club and give us a little more info: Does she swallow, do anal, 69 (just a few of my favorites) any info or range on rates. Add that info and you will go from a score of 88 to 100 on every post. Look at some graphic posts on Baltimore-Craigslist Reviews-New Hotties and you can see the level of debauchery we can sink to.

Oh by the way there are several of us here that like buxom women and MILF’s, Like Larry 56 and Smiling Fox . Now Sarah the 20 year old petite blonde, she goes to Dr. Monger.

Welcome aboard, Sir.

In the event you are not really a USN Officer, sorry for maligning your good name.

Big Red

Navymonger59
02-10-07, 12:09
I've been busy and been places where access to this board would have been inappropriate.

Unfortunately, it seems that McKenzie has gone to ground. Due to scheduling issues, we've not been together since our first meeting. Drat, since there was a lot of unfinished business.

Here are some specifics. She is a full GFE provider. She is very good at BBJ but no CIM but she will allow uncovered Russian with a pearl necklace. She even asked if I could shoot more than once. Don't know about Greek since that is not something I'm interested in. She will also play some light domination games too. Her rates were $275.00 for the hour "well worth it" as she would say. Hopefully she will re-appear.

I've seen a few other providers in the meantime:

Secret: large titted brunette. Nicest tits I've ever seen. Not GFE and she doesn't advertise as such, hence some bad reviews, but I liked her. Excellent CBJ and Russian. Just what I like.

Taffy and Sparkle: I've been with Taffy many time since meeting her on Christmas Eve of '05 on L street, which was the last time I've actually picked someone up there! She mostly works up in the BWI area. Last week I caught up with her after a long spell and she was working with a girl named Sparkle, a cute 19 year old. Taffy has gained some weight since her pictures in Eros and CL were published, which is too bad. I went up to BWI to see Taffy but when I saw her with sparkle I had to have both. They kept me entertained for an hour. Very GFE but everything covered. Taffy really likes the post act cuddle.

Oh, one last thing, 21 years enlisted service! Experienced the PI, Thailand, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and Romania. Broke the monger cherry here in DC when 14th and K really meant something.

Big Red50
02-13-07, 01:04
Hello Navymonger59,

Enlisted man OK now that I know you are not a USN officer I am sorry for maligning your good name. Great report, you have Mongered in some of the finest cities in the world. I have also had the pleasure to monger in Bangkok, Manila, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, Buenos Aries, Santa Marta Columbia (most beautiful women I have ever seen)and here in DC when 14th and K were the strip or loop.

Thanks for the info on Sparkle I have been interested in her but she had some negative reviews, I guess I will take the plunge.

Hoorah Sailor; )

Big Red