PDA

View Full Version : Angel on CL***Thick and Spicy

Member #1381
11-14-06, 07:32
Last night in Orlando for this trip and I noticed that the streets were getting pretty active - and without much LE presence; I thought that to be odd for OBT. But who was I to argue with the priorities of OCSD...

It was about 11pm and they were coming out in all shapes and colors. Saw a few wsw's around the mall area - one was sure enough a sting; nice looking brunette of about 30. I saw her on my last visit and one of the walkers told me to stay away from her....

Anyway, there were a few nice looking bsw's on the trail as well. Even a few decent looking ones on the North end near Cleo's - but the 2 I was interested in played stuck-up so I bailed back to the mall area.

Then I came across Angel - this big booty shaker in them tight azz booty cutter shorts showing what she was working with. Damn this baby got back and surely knows how to use it. She met me in my hotel parking lot and when she told me her name, I knew she was a CL girl - which is no surprise to many of you the number of CL girls working on the Trail.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/233489302.html

I had seen her ads and had an interest but for whatever reason did not make the call - well now she was in my room butt naked and ready to work that azz on me which she did so well in a number of positions. She is on the thick side (and by no means bbw) with slightly thick waist and about a 40 inch booty that she enjoyed wiggling while I was stroking in from behind.

All was good except she does not kiss. Everything else she did more than made up for that in my book and with absolutely no rush.

She is local so you Orlando guys should hit her up for a nice booty banging time.

Happy hunting and play safe - until next time....

LayOcean
04-10-15, 15:01
Last night in Orlando for this trip and I noticed that the streets were getting pretty active - and without much LE presence; I thought that to be odd for OBT. But who was I to argue with the priorities of OCSD...

It was about 11pm and they were coming out in all shapes and colors. Saw a few wsw's around the mall area - one was sure enough a sting; nice looking brunette of about 30. I saw her on my last visit and one of the walkers told me to stay away from her....

Anyway, there were a few nice looking bsw's on the trail as well. Even a few decent looking ones on the North end near Cleo's - but the 2 I was interested in played stuck-up so I bailed back to the mall area.

Then I came across Angel - this big booty shaker in them tight azz booty cutter shorts showing what she was working with. Damn this baby got back and surely knows how to use it. She met me in my hotel parking lot and when she told me her name, I knew she was a CL girl - which is no surprise to many of you the number of CL girls working on the Trail.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/233489302.html

I had seen her ads and had an interest but for whatever reason did not make the call - well now she was in my room butt naked and ready to work that azz on me which she did so well in a number of positions. She is on the thick side (and by no means bbw) with slightly thick waist and about a 40 inch booty that she enjoyed wiggling while I was stroking in from behind.

All was good except she does not kiss. Everything else she did more than made up for that in my book and with absolutely no rush.

She is local so you Orlando guys should hit her up for a nice booty banging time.

Happy hunting and play safe - until next time....Do you still have her contact by any chance?