PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany on OBT

Member #1381
11-13-06, 19:23
I came across Tiffany (Stacy is what she told me) about a month ago when I was in Orlando. She looked good than and looked even better this time around with those booty cutter shorts and revealing top. I just had to scoop her up when I realized who she was....

Took her to get something to each and off to my hotel nearby. She is indeed a cute little hottie - about 5'1 105 lbs and measuring in at about 32b-21-33 - nice little getto booty for a girl her size.

She has an acne problem but still cute nonetheless. Tasty kitty that likes to be licked and does and exceptional CBJ - not my favorite but she does have great skills. And a nice,,,,, wettt, tight little putty.....

She was worth the $.80 donation (far less that what is on her ad).

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/234293476.html

Nice girl who I will see again before leaving town - especially at that $...

Member #1381
02-28-07, 20:27
And this time she brought a friend.

I originally was trying to see Chocolate but I messed it up and had to go for a sure thing to get rid of the bone that I had. I was in need...

So, I called Angel and she was available - I asked about her 2-girl special and she said she would hook me up.

When they arrived at me hotel, I was a little surprised that she brought her new friend Candy - I was really hoping for her little carmel friend Brittany. But the thought me banging these 2 big bootie hotties was enough to get over any dissappointments I may have had.

These girls got azz and really knows how to work them. They are not GFE but they really know how to fuck and will not dissappoint you in getting your pleasure. Multiple positions with all the trimmings except kissing and DATY.
This was a little dissappointing but with all the sucking and rubbing going on, my dissappointments were very short-lived.

Watching Angel bounce that ass on me was a sight to behold.

Nice time and will repeat just for the lovely view.

Happy hunting and play safe.