PDA

View Full Version : Pamela

Razors
11-08-06, 15:52
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ers/231935805.html

She lives in Ohio. Started working for a service and had good luck in DC. She is no longer with the service and is working alone. She plans to return to DC regularly and hopes to establish a regular clientele.

She is pleasant and skilled. I underwent the BBBJ and was very satisfied. She did not rush, she is sane and discrete. Currently working at a hotel
off of Columbia Pike.

She is older than the 28 years advertised, I am guessing late 30's to early 40's, and she is not a looker. Small tits but a nice ass. Pricey at $125 for the half but I think a regular can get FS for the half.

"Oh dear god" someone is going to cry, "paying that for BBBJ when you can negotiate a street gal down to $3.48 and piece of trident is rediculous". Some of us can not afford to get caught and do not have a chance to spend a couple hours cruising. This try at CL worked out, next I think I am going to try one of the ladies advertising $80 for the BJ.

Benchseats Rock
11-08-06, 16:28
Oh dear god!

Paying that for BBBJ when you can negotiate a street gal down to $3.48 and piece of trident is rediculous.

Well, something like that anyways ;)

Benchseats Rock

PsyberZombie
11-09-06, 09:15
Some of us can not afford to get caught and do not have a chance to spend a couple hours cruising. This try at CL worked out, next I think I am going to try one of the ladies advertising $80 for the BJ.

Try hitting the Strip Club scene , F·4·F

Here's a post from the Sexual Addiction board that explains why =

I still love the extras-heavy strip club experience. There is no other form of mongering that I know, where you can examine and interact with the merchandise before purchasing it, where you can slake your desires at a moment's notice instead of planning ahead and calling ahead for it, and where you can take it or leave it as your whims dictate. That seems to fulfill my needs more than any other form

Couldn't have said it better my·self ....

Razors
11-09-06, 10:36
Guess I was a bit defensive. Spent more than I should have had to.

My problem with the clubs, and I am not too familiar with them, is that I thought you pretty much have to pay a fair amount of fees just to find out what is ultimately on the menu and then the a la carte price is pricey.

Course 125 for a BBBJ

Oh my god! What was I thinking? Oh, that's right, I wasn't.

PsyberZombie
11-09-06, 18:43
My problem with the clubs, and I am not too familiar with them, is that I thought you pretty much have to pay a fair amount of fees just to find out what is ultimately on the menu and then the a la carte price is pricey.

Course 125 for a BBBJ

Oh my god! What was I thinking? Oh, that's right, I wasn't.

If you've got 125 to spend on a CL date — where yer never really sure the promised services will be provided and you may very well get ripped off — you've got enough to start exploring the joys and pleasures of the Strip Club Scene

Try it , you'll like it !!

Benchseats Rock
11-09-06, 19:29
If you've got 125 to spend on a CL date — where yer never really sure the promised services will be provided and you may very well get ripped off — you've got enough to start exploring the joys and pleasures of the Strip Club Scene

Try it , you'll like it !!

Fool,

The only problem with the strip club scene is that sometimes it is hard to talk on the phone. No biggie... you'll adapt.

PsyberZombie
11-10-06, 15:13
The only problem with the strip club scene is that sometimes it is hard to talk on the phone. No biggie... you'll adapt.

But the other side of that coin is that the girls in Strip Clubs are forbidden from using their cell phones
while they're working

That beats a CL date that's constantly being interrupted by a dog dam ringing phone