PDA

View Full Version : Amps

Rays1969
11-07-06, 13:20
There has been newspaper advertising for an AMP in Benton Harbor at 100 W. Main Street. Anyone know if this is a fairly safe area to visit? Thanks!

Alwaz Vice
11-17-06, 20:33
Stopped in a few weeks ago to recon. attractive hostess at door. Place looked ans smelled clean and inviting.

Had a dream I went there last night. Mamason at door. Hostess cute but a bit soft with belly. Great eyes and breasts. Had to request shower but it was attentive in all the right ways. Massage was poor. Flip was awesome. I went simple with a handshake but got tongue teasing and breast rubbing as well. all for a pic of Ben including house fee. Ending was happy and drawn out. Moon was the name and she says another half pic would waive house fee for an hr and include everything going both directions. if I decide to meet the other hostess or try the more complete menu I'll let you know.

There has been newspaper advertising for an AMP in Benton Harbor at 100 W. Main Street. Anyone know if this is a fairly safe area to visit? Thanks!

stevealluna
11-20-06, 11:59
i made a small post about the benton harbor spa in the indiana forum..south bend...AMP

Milkman
12-08-06, 07:27
WNDU is reporting this morning on the local news that Classic Spa in Benton Harbor was busted yesterday as 3 employees were charged with prostitution.

Wow that didn't take long for them to shut down new spa.

Milkman
12-08-06, 08:08
http://www.wsjm.com/stories/00000_BH-spa-busted-for-prostitution_155143.php

Eagle55
04-20-07, 10:28
I was driving through Waterford last night and passed a new strip mall. It is on Williams Lake rd just east of Airport road. There is a large sign that advertises Rumph Chiropractors. One of the store fronts had a sign that said massage. There was nothing else. I couldn’t tell if it was opened or not because the blinds where down. I was in a hurry so I didn’t stop. Has anyone been there yet? PM me to let me know. If I don’t hear anything I may have to toftt.

Also I have been to a few of the new AMP's north of Detroit. At Shiatsu in Sterling Heights, I have gotten a legitimate massage both times there. As far as massages go they where great but no TS. No extras given or hinted at. I had Anya both times.

There are two AMP's on Van Dyke in sterling Heights. The one next to the Thai restaurant offered a decent hot oil massage with release but nothing else no TS here either. Ask for Sunni. The one just south of there offered a good massage and extras are on the menu. I don't remember if TS is available here or not. All places around here are 80 for an hour. All three places are staffed with Korean girls around 25-35 y. O. And about a 6-7 on my looks scale. All places where very clean and I enjoyed my visits there.

TwistedBrother
04-21-07, 12:33
We need to use this thread for a state-wide AMPs list ... I think I may be able to pull that off ...

Flint69
04-22-07, 17:19
All massage in Waterford is totally legit, no extra, s.