View Full Version : Jakes

Pages : [1] 2 3

PWhipped
11-01-06, 23:29
Thread starter, someone fill us in.

Looking for wet dreams, PW

PWhipped
11-02-06, 23:02
Wow, she was a real looker, we were going to hop on her, but when she put on her leapord outfit and came back out, she bypassed us and went to talk to some dude that came in, so we imediatly left with them saying where are you going and please come back, I told her we wanted her to stop and see us and she just went on by, no problem, other places to go, PONY, Cinders and Ricos. Her loss

PWhipped
12-14-06, 12:52
Not very friendly again, and I hear she wanted 100 for a BJ, Damn, hope you guys are not paying that, but it is all a dream tho. Only 2 dancers, the other has nice body, but a "butter face"

Wet Dreams, PW

Ron In Fla
01-04-07, 15:30
Like all the bars in town, Jake is trying to decide what he can do to stay open once the cops start enforcing the no vip room deal.

Georgia has been off since just before Christmas. She has foot trouble.

Dayshift usually looks like Christy , sometimes with Denise and Annie .

Nightshift is Stormy and occasionally Brittanny.

OldBaldGuy
01-04-07, 16:06
Like all the bars in town, Jake is trying to decide what he can do to stay open once the cops start enforcing the no vip room deal.

Was told by Pony management (not Gordon - lol) that new law DID allow VIP rooms. Wonder what the true story is ...

Play safe !

Ron In Fla
01-04-07, 22:24
Actually - the EXACT wording says " no room under 1000 square feet " hence Emporers room is ok now.

If by "Ponys Management " you mean Denise ... consider your source ...

Ron In Fla
01-18-07, 02:02
The VIP is gone . All that remains is the memories. Welcome back to 1984.
I have serious doubts about Jake's ability to survive this. Current plan is $15 dances in the open. Just like the $5 dances from 1984 , but more. And not topless. As of tonight, there have been no takers on this offer. If the girls are forced to dance on stage for $1 tips ... there will be no girls .

On the plus side , Christy is back. And she's a good looker too.

Cocoa Beach is starting to look better again...LOL. That's where I started hanging out during the first Baptist repression. And it may be time for a visit again.

Poon Doggy
01-19-07, 01:10
Stopped in tonight to check out the new "deconstruction" and it sucks! They have the $15 dances and they are a pretty good dance for $15 but that just isn't the same. I asked several of the girls what they are gonna do and they kinda shrugged their shoulders and one said "make housecalls I guess." They have that new girl Chrystal or Christina who has a super fine ass, my gosh that thing is perfect. Her tits are great too... they reminded me of the young wife or Michael Corleone in "The Godfather" if you remember her. Ha! Maybe that was just me but shes stuck in my mind forever.

STOP THE ATTACK ON OUR FUN SPOTS! BRING BACK THE VIP!

Ron In Fla
01-19-07, 02:58
Stopped in tonight to check out the new "deconstruction" and it sucks! They have the $15 dances and they are a pretty good dance for $15 but that just isn't the same. I asked several of the girls what they are gonna do and they kinda shrugged their shoulders and one said "make housecalls I guess." They have that new girl Chrystal or Christina who has a super fine ass, my gosh that thing is perfect. Her tits are great too... they reminded me of the young wife or Michael Corleone in "The Godfather" if you remember her. Ha! Maybe that was just me but shes stuck in my mind forever.

STOP THE ATTACK ON OUR FUN SPOTS! BRING BACK THE VIP!

Poon Doggie ... I was there from about 11pm on ... were you with the batchlor party ? Or ??.... I was in a black leather jacket and wearing a Gators hat ... with a long grey beard ... stop and say hey next time

Ron

Poon Doggy
01-19-07, 19:14
Ha, almost met the famous Ron!

I had a black t-shirt on and sat at the video game from I'd say 9 to right around 11, actually I think I remember seeing a guy come in with a Gator hat on but ovbiously at the time, didn't give it much thought. I was not with the bachelor party. We may have just missed each other!

I might be back tonight if you are around, I'll look for you!

PD

Poon Doggie ... I was there from about 11pm on ... were you with the batchlor party ? Or ??.... I was in a black leather jacket and wearing a Gators hat ... with a long grey beard ... stop and say hey next time

Ron

Poon Doggy
03-08-07, 20:30
Anybody been to Jakes lately? Just wondering if they still even have girls dancing?

Ron In Fla
03-08-07, 21:25
Anybody been to Jakes lately? Just wondering if they still even have girls dancing?

Jakes is still open , and officially it's still a dance bar....BUT ...Jake took it to heart when they gave him the new rules. The VIP room is gone, and with it most of the dancers. He still has Denise and Stormy sometimes.. on days only.
Annie has been hanging around drinking once in a while ... but the nightshift is a total loss unless you're a pool player

Ron In Fla
05-18-07, 22:56
Marilynn is back at Jakes ... She's dancing / bartending at night. She just got back from a long visit with Uncle Leo at his farm. The farm life was good for her though. She's got bigun's now ....LOL

Stormy is dancing and Dawn / Christi are bartending on the day shift.

Ron In Fla
06-12-07, 16:42
Jake put the VIP room back over the weekend. Now all he needs is more dancers and customers. Stormy dances days and Marilyn is working nights .
Dawn and Christi are sharing the dayshift bartending job, with Diamond working Sat. nights.

Cin Mulligan
06-13-07, 16:51
GLAD to hear that! I will have to stop back by there. I know it has been awhile since Georgia has been around. Anybody seen the little lady?

Ron In Fla
06-27-07, 03:51
Georgia has been having feet problems and hasn't worked for a while.
We're all waiting for her return

She's everyone's sweetie

Ron In Fla
07-30-07, 23:56
Jake is apparently determined to see his own demise. His new rule is he has to see both of the dancers hands above the bar all the time. LOL. It's ok if they suck dick in the VIP. but no hands that he can't see at the bar. He's fucked up as a can of worms. So caught up in being pimp daddy he's forgotten who pays the bills. Oh well ... let's see who pays to keep the lights on next month.

Ron In Fla
10-19-07, 00:01
Tonight at Jakes was one of the most memorable nights I can think of since Rick O'shay sold the Ponys. I'm not going into details here, but suffice it to say it was classic. I only wish I'd had my camera. And it starred the best of of the girls ever seen on Mcduff. WOW !!

Tit F Man
11-30-07, 20:25
Everyone needs to check out Jakes, Dawn, Mercedes, Brandy, and a new girl Amber are working there during the day. They had three girls on stage and all were looking hot. All give great dances that will leave you with great memories. Dee Dee, Bryce, and Ada are working nights. Have fun.

Tit F Man
11-30-07, 21:24
Was there today and it was packed. Three girls on stage and all were great. Dawn, Mercedes, Brandy and a new girl Amber. All were looking hot and give great dances. Night shift has been hit or miss, Bryce, Dee Dee and new girl Aida( spelling). You can't go wrong with any of them. Have fun. I sure did.

Ron In Fla
12-02-07, 20:50
Brandy was working Sat night as a dancer. I don't know if it's for a while or if it was just a one shot deal

Stewie Griffin
01-26-08, 16:55
Went by Jakes today. Mercedes was working and Dawn was just hanging out.

I got nothing. They must have thought i was a cop or something. They ignored me like the plague even when i was the only one in there. Someone else showed up and got a dance within 1 minute.

Mercedes was nice. But i saw her dawn look at me and whisper. And that was it. Almost 1 hour and barely a word. Dawn would not even look at me.. Hmmmm maybe I am getting uglier in my old age.

Only thing happening was jake ringing his bell..

Dawn does look like she has a nice ass though.

Maybe I will try it again sometime.

So i took off down the road to Cinders...

Ron In Fla
02-01-08, 12:43
Ringo and Jennifer are back. Both working the night shift

Skippy69
02-01-08, 16:38
Where is Jake's located?

Poon Doggy
02-02-08, 00:45
Dawn has them "big ass tittays" too! ;)

Went by Jakes today. Mercedes was working and Dawn was just hanging out.

I got nothing. They must have thought i was a cop or something. They ignored me like the plague even when i was the only one in there. Someone else showed up and got a dance within 1 minute.

Mercedes was nice. But i saw her dawn look at me and whisper. And that was it. Almost 1 hour and barely a word. Dawn would not even look at me.. Hmmmm maybe I am getting uglier in my old age.

Only thing happening was jake ringing his bell..

Dawn does look like she has a nice ass though.

Maybe I will try it again sometime.

So i took off down the road to Cinders...

Matt06
02-02-08, 16:32
Where is Jake's located?On Mcduff betweeb 1-10 & Beaver.

Ron In Fla
02-05-08, 12:17
The new girl Jennifer was going to dance for a Jake's regular a couple nights ago. Before they went to the VIP she told him " I don't dance for $30 .. I need $50 per dance." Now this guy is very well heeled and even he balked at that... so you know a poor old schmuck like me is priced out of the game.

There are no songs on Jakes machine over 3 minutes, he removed all of the longer songs a while back.

3 minute songs at $30 is $600 per hour

3 minute songs at $50 is $1000 per hour.

Whoa !!!!!! She must be planning on filling her gas tank up

Snook
02-05-08, 17:50
You are right on it Ron.... I was there Saturday afternoon and the only customer in the bar. There was one bartender/dancer/hostess/... there. She is from Alaska, but didn't get her name. Face was a little exotic, kinda cute, but a really messed up grill. Got one dance from her for $30 and it was so lame that I wasn't about to roll the dice on round 2. Short song as well. She went to great lengths to make sure that none of my anatomy accidently slipped out of my shorts. Thank God, because that would have probably been illegal.

Did the only reasonable thing I could do.... left and went to Pony's!

Snook

Ron In Fla
03-23-08, 00:57
Jake's has a new girl that's pretty cute. Her name is Candace. I was going to get a couple dances tonight ( Sat ) but the family pool tournament was on.
I guess I'll try for takeout the next time.

Marcinjax44
03-23-08, 12:28
I can't believe this place actually has a thread in the forum.

Alex9990
03-27-08, 10:37
The question is. Why would anyone even go in? I would expect the place to be dead. (like the post two down from mine) But having a dead bar is good sometimes (no one else is around.)

WannaParty
03-27-08, 21:21
I was out really late last week, decided to make a SW run and nothing was out. So I tried to find an AMP, all closed. I usually only do dayshift strip clubs so I had no idea where to start for a night shift extra, my usual is Taz at Pony, I love consistancy and it she is always there for me same price. I stopped by Lane ave at Cocktails (almost called it Bikini's) and the door was locked at 1:30am, lots of cars and music, I was jealous of those inside. Decided to see Pony at night, but there was no place to park and I really do not like crowds. Jakes was next in line, I walked in and saw Candace and thought it might be promising. She was about to dance with a guy for a ride home next and asked if I could wait. Glad I did. I had a great finish on dance number two, plenty of two way contact. I'll be back for another ride, maybe I can be her ride home next time.

Alex9990
03-29-08, 21:08
I may have to stop in one night after work and check it out. I tend not to go out after work since I have to be in before noon and I don't get much sleep (. And I may not if Candace is what I expect her to be.)

Alex9990
04-10-08, 00:57
As there is no extras here with her (I showed up last Thursday, and there was ONLY her and no one else). Couldn't find Candace if I wanted to.

Maybe another night other than Thursdays.

Until next time.

A.

Ron In Fla
06-07-08, 23:29
Candace asked me to spread the word.

Alex9990
06-08-08, 18:13
Candace asked me to spread the word.If Candace is there, then I might have to stop by on Sunday.

WannaParty
06-16-08, 00:20
She is definitely back. I had a great dance from her last week, she said she is working from 1pm-whenever most days. PM for details.

Poon Doggy
06-16-08, 18:16
I stopped in today around 5 pm and there were no girls in the bar, I just left. I've been by there around midnight sometimes and they are closed to. What time do the girls start dancing there anymore?

Ron In Fla
06-16-08, 22:53
I stopped in today around 5 pm and there were no girls in the bar, I just left. I've been by there around midnight sometimes and they are closed to. What time do the girls start dancing there anymore?

HAHA !! I don't know man ! I'm usually a late night person, and when I left there at 10:30 there were 4 gals there. At 5pm there should have been at least two , Candace and Mercedes... but then who can account for Dancers .....

Poon Doggy
06-18-08, 01:10
Well... I guess one could have been in the bathroom and one in the V.I.P. but it seemed dead as it could be. Has been that way the last few times I was there so I felt like I couldn't even stand to be there long enough to drink one beer with no girls, ha, took my show down the road! ;)

HAHA !! I don't know man ! I'm usually a late night person, and when I left there at 10:30 there were 4 gals there. At 5pm there should have been at least two , Candace and Mercedes... but then who can account for Dancers .....

Ron In Fla
07-10-08, 22:09
I hesitate to say anything , but the dayshift at Jakes has been flush with eyecandy recently. Mercedes , Candace, Jada, CC, Faye and Ziggy today.
But now that I've said that, Jale will fire them all tomorrow ! LOL

WannaParty
07-10-08, 22:14
I was in last week and no other dancers besides Mercedes behind the bar, Jake was telling her how hot she was and threatened to take her on the pool table. I felt obligated to save her and we went back for a dance. I was very surprised, and ended up with two dances. Plenty of choices these days at Jakes, a nice change of pace. Reminds me of when I first went to the place and Dawn was just starting. Wow. Loved the twins on her.

Poon Doggy
07-10-08, 23:06
Does Dawn still work at Jakes? Any idea what days or nights? :)

WannaParty
07-11-08, 01:26
I was told a few weeks ago that she still works there on the occasional night.

I think as bartender.

I will be stopping by Friday and will find out more.

Ron In Fla
07-11-08, 05:21
Does Dawn still work at Jakes? Any idea what days or nights? :)

Nope , Dawn doesn't work anymore. But she does drop in to visit on Fridays occasionally during the dayshift

Poon Doggy
07-13-08, 12:17
Thanks for the info boys! I never got any "good" dances from her. She actually wanted to get together outside the club and we called each other a few times and then I was out of town for awhile and didn't get to talk to her. The next time I went in, got the cold shoulder. Not sure what happened there, ha.

Ron In Fla
07-13-08, 21:35
Thanks for the info boys! I never got any "good" dances from her. She actually wanted to get together outside the club and we called each other a few times and then I was out of town for awhile and didn't get to talk to her. The next time I went in, got the cold shoulder. Not sure what happened there, ha.

Yep. Dawn was funny like that... and I don't think it was all abput money

Redrob
07-17-08, 09:28
I stopped in around 12:45a. There were 3 girls working, and that included the bartender. The beer was cold, but I haven't been there in 3-4 years and I think they thought I was LE. Several customers got dances and they looked happy afterwards, but I will have to put in some face time to be able offer any other info.

Ron In Fla
08-01-08, 21:55
OK ,,,.. last call. There's a tiny Filiipino gal named Jen working at Jakes on the nightshift, Ya'll know she won't last long aound here

wavrider
08-15-08, 20:13
OK ,,,.. last call. There's a tiny Filiipino gal named Jen working at Jakes on the nightshift, Ya'll know she won't last long aound hereAsian flip? Ok you got my interest, details please, works nights, What nights? Weekends? Out of towner here and really enjoy the asian persuasion, would like a change of pace from the steady thai diet.

Ron In Fla
08-16-08, 05:15
ASIAN,, FLIP?? ok you got my interest, details please, works nights, What nights? Weekends? Out of towner here and really enjoy the asian persuasion, would like a change of pace from the steady thai diet.Too late. She's retired already

King Mong
08-24-08, 16:03
She hasn't retired, just changed locations. She's at the Gold Club. I saw her Saturday working the night shift, but I first met her a couple of weeks ago there during the dayshift.

Sr Paul
08-27-08, 01:00
There were 2 asians at Emporors Sunday night one was japenese wich is the only Asian I sorta dig the other was the run of the mill South Pacific type.

Stewie Griffin
10-02-08, 14:43
I was in jakes last week and they were putting in a new VIP room. I left before it was finished, but I will slide by there today to see the new look and report back.

Stewie Griffin
10-03-08, 13:13
Slid by there yesterday. New VIP is a salute to great workmanship. Candace, jada,lilly,dawn, and mercedes were holding the fort down.

I really like this place to just sit back and relax.

Jada is looking as good as ever.

Have never gotten a dance from.

Lilly simply puzzles me.

Other than that not much going on at jakes.

Ron In Fla
11-09-08, 02:22
For my fellow mongers with the Asian Itch ;

Jenn is back at Jakes. But , as with all dancers , it will probably be
temporary. It sounds like she will definitely be there tomorrow, Sunday, on the day shift. After that ? Who knows ?

There were 5 dancers Sat night , and only 3 customers the whole time I was there.

Did the Gay amendment thing pass ??

Quickneasy
03-02-09, 16:51
So I slid by Jakes this afternoon, around 2ish. Mercedes was bartendin and Stormy was working the pole/floor. Pretty dead. I hung out for a couple of beers and as I was getting ready to leave Mercedes offered me a dance.

I gotta be honest, I was quite surprised with the quality and cost of the dance. NOT what I was expecting. I may have to start sliding Jake's into my rotation on a more regular basis.

Ron In Fla
03-02-09, 22:49
So I slid by Jakes this afternoon, around 2ish. Mercedes was bartendin and Stormy was working the pole/floor. Pretty dead. I hung out for a couple of beers and as I was getting ready to leave Mercedes offered me a dance.

I gotta be honest, I was quite surprised with the quality and cost of the dance. NOT what I was expecting. I may have to start sliding Jake's into my rotation on a more regular basis.

Right bar ... wrong dancer

Xenocore 01
03-03-09, 14:59
She's the thick girl that is usually there, right?

Even if I don't get a dance, it's fun when jake starts cussin everyone out! Ha, ha.

Shit, I'm going this evening!

Quickneasy
03-03-09, 18:52
No, there were no thick girls. Mercedes is an older (30's?) Blonde with a decent rack and Stormy is another blonde about the same age. Mercedes is more my taste than Stormy, but I've got a few messages telling me otherwise.

Xenocore 01
03-06-09, 20:46
just went to jakes. Mercedes is very entertaining. Nuff said.

Well, not quite. There are some unfit girls there. But mercedes is at lease weight porportionate.

Sr Paul
03-07-09, 01:45
O. K. I've never heard of jakes so I did a search and it came up with a resturant bar off of s. Mcduff? Never remember seeing anything other than pony's on mcduff. So can someone help me out and direct me to Jakes? And is it worth a visit. I'm easily entertained.

Alex9990
03-07-09, 18:15
O. K. I've never heard of jakes so I did a search and it came up with a resturant bar off of s. Mcduff? Never remember seeing anything other than pony's on mcduff. So can someone help me out and direct me to Jakes? And is it worth a visit. I'm easily entertained.Yup, it's about 1/2 mile south of Pony's. White building. Enter from the rear of the building. It's on the same side as Pony's.

Xenocore 01
03-11-09, 22:12
Only one girl on shift all day apparently when I was in there last. Not promising. Maybe I should call and see who is there before I drive down. Beer price still isnt bad though.

Got a dance from Ziggy. Not one of my better decisions. She isnt even my type. Gotta learn how to keep the little head from driving soo often.

I could have used that money on gas. Oh well, thats what I get.

Tit F Man
03-12-09, 21:07
Only one girl on shift all day apparently when I was in there last. Not promising. Maybe I should call and see who is there before I drive down. Beer price still isnt bad though.

Got a dance from Ziggy. Not one of my better decisions. She isnt even my type. Gotta learn how to keep the little head from driving soo often.I agree with you about Ziggy. Try Erin next time she will make you happy. Can't beat Dawn or Mercedes either.

Redrob
03-13-09, 10:08
No, there were no thick girls. Mercedes is an older (30's?) Blonde with a decent rack and Stormy is another blonde about the same age. Mercedes is more my taste than Stormy, but I've got a few messages telling me otherwise.

Does anyone know how long Stormy has been in the business? There used to be a girl who worked at the old Nelson's in Arlington who would be in her 30's and went by that name.

Poon Doggy
03-13-09, 21:34
Is Ziggy the dirty blonde thats kinda odd? works days mostly

Ron In Fla
03-13-09, 23:53
Is Ziggy the dirty blonde thats kinda odd? works days mostly

No, Ziggy is the tatooed lady that works nights. She's going to be off for a while now for medical reasons.

Dayshift has four blondes.
Mercedes ........ usually tends bar. Big old hooters.
Dawn ... dancer ... more big old hooters
Stormy ... normal size tits and a great ass
Erin .. dancer with big old titties ... real tall ... younger than the others

Ron In Fla
04-09-09, 23:30
OK... I hesitate to say this , but the last few days , Jakes has been loaded with dancers. Every time this happens , the dancers all disappear the next day.

Dayshift features ;
Dawn
Stormy
Erin
occasionally Candace
and now Laurie from 12th st fame

Nightshift ;
Lamanda
Teresa from 12th st and Cinders
Bambi
occasionally Candace
two more whose names have slipped past me
AND ... returning soon ; Della

We'll see what tomorrow brings ..........

OldBaldGuy
04-10-09, 06:45
OK... I hesitate to say this , but the last few days , Jakes has been loaded with dancers. Every time this happens , the dancers all disappear the next day.

Dayshift features ;
Dawn
Stormy
Erin
occasionally Candace

OMG ... Laurie from 12th St. Haven't heard that name for years. She used to hum a tune as good as anyone I've met. Never been to Jakes, but might be worth it to see her. Thanks for the report ...

OBG

Alex9990
04-10-09, 14:32

Dayshift features ;
Dawn
Stormy
Erin
occasionally Candace

Nightshift ;
Lamanda
Teresa from 12th st and Cinders
Bambi
occasionally Candace
two more whose names have slipped past me
AND ... returning soon ; Della

We'll see what tomorrow brings ..........Ya mean the 12th street gang got resurrected at Jake's? OMG, and Lori Ann. Teresa I haven't seen in ages since 12th closed. Anyhow, I guess it's time for side trip.

Ron In Fla
04-10-09, 22:29
Yep , a full crew again tonight. BUT..... the cops shook them down this afternoon. And cinderellas too. Apparently they tagged Jake for a liecense violation. All the girls are paranoid ............

Xenocore 01
04-11-09, 13:03
Yep , a full crew again tonight. BUT..... the cops shook them down this afternoon. And cinderellas too. Apparently they tagged Jake for a liecense violation. All the girls are paranoid ............

Hope it wasnt something stupid and trivial. Like selling hard liquor wihtout a license or something. That place actually gives you a decent price for a beer! Hope the law doesn't take my cheap beer away from me.

SW Surfer
04-17-09, 10:39
Had a great time at Jake's Monday night, it was good to see everyone. Dancers were smok'en, beers were cold (and cheap) and the conversation twisted.

Thanks for the superior hospitality....

....check out the photo's.

SW Surfer Out.

Clublvr
04-17-09, 17:52
Had a great time at Jake's Monday night, it was good to see everyone. Dancers were smok'en, beers were cold (and cheap) and the conversation twisted.

SW Surfer Out.

Yummy! I need to make a visit

Clublvr

Poon Doggy
04-17-09, 21:14
Ha, who's tits are those?

SW Surfer Out.

Alex9990
04-17-09, 21:37
I stopped off at Jake's Friday around 5:30 pm and left at 7:45 pm

Day Dancers:

Mercedes (Bartender also)
Dawn
Bambi
Candace
Stormy

Night Dancers:

Teresa
Bambi
Candace
Stormy

I got two with Teresa, still the same ol' Teresa as it always has been. Gave up .8 for the dances. Still looking for Lori-Ann, who was there Thursday but not today. She might be there Saturday.

Ron In Fla
04-17-09, 21:48
Hey did you two ( Poon Doggy and SW Surfer ) meet up ? I know you were both there at the same time , but at opposite ends of the bar ? I didn't realize who SW was until after Poon Doggy made his escape . It was good to meet both of you . I'll try to pay better attention on here so maybe we can all meet up again !

Sw ... we gotta get you a bigger camera ...LOL ... I'm guessing Mercedes ?

SW Surfer
04-18-09, 12:58
Who's T's are they......

.... Would you believe they are Lamanda the night bar tenders.

SW Surfer
04-18-09, 13:00
Last week I visited several clubs in Jax, Tampa and Pensacola....Jax wins hands down!

Can't wait to get back up to Jake's for some more private time with Mercedes and Bambi.

Alex9990
04-18-09, 14:33
Last week I visited several clubs in Jax, Tampa and Pensacola. Jax wins hands down!

Can't wait to get back up to Jake's for some more private time with Mercedes and Bambi. Friday (Yesterday)

(L)Amanda decided it was good day to be off, so some other chick with blonde hair, pink spaghetti top and short denim skirt was working (one day). She had pretty large breasts and a good amount of muffin top on her. She definately would need some time to get used to the customers and/or us, to get pictures and the like.

Otherwise, Bambi is on a liquid diet to lose weight and it bit her back Thursday night as she was at Pat's Liquors on Highway and Cassat that night. She hopped off the bar stool to go to the bathroom and just passed out on the way to the restroom. She ended up with a large knot on her head the next day. She's still not eating as she should, she'll end up looking like some of the folks we see on the street (thin and gaunt looking).

Poon Doggy
04-18-09, 16:16
No, I didn't realize SW Surfer was there. I would have been there longer but my phone kept ringing and I had to take off.

SW, I was the dude sitting at the video game if you remember... in case you see me another time.

Hey did you two ( Poon Doggy and SW Surfer ) meet up ? I know you were both there at the same time , but at opposite ends of the bar ? I didn't realize who SW was until after Poon Doggy made his escape . It was good to meet both of you . I'll try to pay better attention on here so maybe we can all meet up again !

Sw ... we gotta get you a bigger camera ...LOL ... I'm guessing Mercedes ?

SW Surfer
04-18-09, 19:19
I do recall seeing someone at the game from around 2:30 - 5ish, but around 5ish I was down near the music PC sitting with Bambi. I will let everyone know when I am back up that way.

As for Bambi and a liq diet: I do know she has dropped some weight and I think it is due to some serious party'in.

Hope she is doing better - I would hate to see her leave Jake's.

No, I didn't realize SW Surfer was there. I would have been there longer but my phone kept ringing and I had to take off.

SW, I was the dude sitting at the video game if you remember... in case you see me another time.

Alex9990
04-18-09, 21:05
I do recall seeing someone at the game from around 2:30 - 5ish, but around 5ish I was down near the music PC sitting with Bambi. I will let everyone know when I am back up that way.

As for Bambi and a liq diet: I do know she has dropped some weight and I think it is due to some serious party'in.

Hope she is doing better - I would hate to see her leave Jake's.The hard partyin' will do her in if she doesn't watch it. I'll have to start visitin' more frequently so I can find Lori-Ann. I'm out, time for bed, 5 am comes fast.

Clublvr
04-19-09, 15:35
Who's T's are they......

.... Would you believe they are Lamanda the night bar tenders.

Does she dance?

What are VIP rooms like? similar to Pony's or Cinders?

Clublvr

Ron In Fla
04-22-09, 21:06
Yep , Jake is recycling another dancer from the past, Tennessee Tracy is back.Those of you who've been up and down the road before will remember her earlier stints at Jakes and 12th St. Jake's now has 3 of the 12th St girls, Teresa, Laurie Ann, and Tracy. I'm half expecting to see Lil bit' Gayle and Brenda any day now. And Tonya was there for a couple days a month or so back.

Alex9990
04-23-09, 04:25
Yep , Jake is recycling another dancer from the past, Tennessee Tracy is back.Those of you who've been up and down the road before will remember her earlier stints at Jakes and 12th St. Jake's now has 3 of the 12th St girls, Teresa, Laurie Ann, and Tracy. I'm half expecting to see Lil bit' Gayle and Brenda any day now. And Tonya was there for a couple days a month or so back.I'm still waiting to take the trip to catch Laurie Ann, missed her last Friday... I don't miss Lil' Bit much the bum leg and all. Anyone here remember a Cindy that worked at 12th, short blonde hair, small boobs, went to Nelson's after the place closed.

The Fat Guy
04-23-09, 11:15
Yep , Jake is recycling another dancer from the past, Tennessee Tracy is back.Those of you who've been up and down the road before will remember her earlier stints at Jakes and 12th St. Jake's now has 3 of the 12th St girls, Teresa, Laurie Ann, and Tracy. I'm half expecting to see Lil bit' Gayle and Brenda any day now. And Tonya was there for a couple days a month or so back.

Did she bring her sister back with her? Angel might have had more problems but a much more enthusiastic woman.

OldBaldGuy
04-23-09, 22:16
Jake's now has 3 of the 12th St girls, Teresa, Laurie Ann, and Tracy. I'm half expecting to see Lil bit' Gayle and Brenda any day now. And Tonya was there for a couple days a month or so back.

Hope Tina isn't on his list.

Ron In Fla
04-23-09, 22:51
Did she bring her sister back with her? Angel might have had more problems but a much more enthusiastic woman.

I don't remember Tracy having a sister. I'll try to remember to ask her. She said she'd been back in town 3-4 months now.

Ron In Fla
04-24-09, 23:14

Ok , I asked her today. Angel was her niece , not her sister. I kind of remember her now. Anyhow , she's still up in Tenn.

Jakes is overloaded with girls still . 6 or more on days and 3 to 5 on nights.
Girls usually outnumber the customers .

Ron In Fla
04-29-09, 11:13

Annie was back at Jakes yesterday. Of course, given her track record, yesterday may have been her first and last day...LOL. Let's hope she goes for a long run and makes it in today too.

Jaxduke
04-30-09, 05:56
Yep , Jake is recycling another dancer from the past, Tennessee Tracy is back.Those of you who've been up and down the road before will remember her earlier stints at Jakes and 12th St. Jake's now has 3 of the 12th St girls, Teresa, Laurie Ann, and Tracy. I'm half expecting to see Lil bit' Gayle and Brenda any day now. And Tonya was there for a couple days a month or so back.Who is Tennessee Tracy? I met a girl one night on 103rd inside a gas station/store walking around she gave me the look and and when returned the look to her, she came over and asked me to buy her a beer. I bought her a 6 pack and we drove around a little. she said she was from Tennessee can't remember what she said her name was but i did get a really nice pipe cleaning, she said she had a full menu but had a room mate so I didn't feel safe going there so settled for a pipe cleaning.

Dna Donor
05-04-09, 22:17
When I used to live in Jax, I used to go to 12th Street, never stayed very long, got in and got out but I have never seen a place like that since. I remember Little bit, Laurie, Brenda, Bianca, Gail and quite a few others, so, some are at Jakes (yikes what a crappy place, not that 12th street was any better).

I live 90 minutes from Jax, is Jakes worth the trip? Anything close to 12th street menu?

Ron In Fla
05-05-09, 00:19
Theresa is back at Jakes, and wanted me to let all of her freinds know that she'd like to see you.

Jax Fun
05-05-09, 07:50
Theresa is back at Jakes, and wanted me to let all of her freinds know that she'd like to see you.OK, I am lost. I am a newbie and have no idea where Jakes or 12th are. Can you give me a little info? I am trying to learn. Tks. ---If you go back and pull up my prior postings you will see how new I am and stay lost most of the time. Will eventually get there.

Dna Donor
05-05-09, 12:58
Theresa is back at Jakes, and wanted me to let all of her freinds know that she'd like to see you.Thanks Ron, I remember Theresa, genuinely nice girl. She was fun. I moved from Daytona when Theresa went away for a little while, nice to hear she's back.

Fritz the Cat
05-05-09, 16:33
OK, I am lost. I am a newbie and have no idea where Jakes or 12th are. Can you give me a little info? I am trying to learn. Tks. ---If you go back and pull up my prior postings you will see how new I am and stay lost most of the time. Will eventually get there.

12th Street has been closed for years, but as you can tell from the posts here, it's fondly remembered. There are several posts here giving the location of Jakes. Jakes is about 5 or 6 blocks North of I-10 on McDuff.

OldBaldGuy
05-05-09, 18:41
Not that I'll turn my back on Pony (and I hear the new place is opening REAL soon), but I had a great time at Jakes. None of the 12th St. gals were on hand, but that gives me another good reason to go back.

OBG

Alex9990
05-06-09, 01:50
Not that I'll turn my back on Pony (and I hear the new place is opening REAL soon), but I had a great time at Jakes. None of the 12th St. gals were on hand, but that gives me another good reason to go back.

OBGI'm with you. I got a hold of Theresa, and I'm working on getting back to see Laurie Ann and perhaps sample Tennessee Tracy.

Time for bed. It's nearly 2 am.

OldBaldGuy
05-06-09, 13:30
and all her fans ... but I understand Lori Ann has left already.

I'm with you. I got a hold of Theresa, and I'm working on getting back to see Laurie Ann and perhaps sample Tennessee Tracy.

Time for bed. It's nearly 2 am.

Alex9990
05-07-09, 01:53
and all her fans ... but I understand Lori Ann has left already.She'll be back, it's hard to leave the environment once you've tasted it (and she's been there and back [in both clubs] many times)

Ron In Fla
05-08-09, 00:06
Bambi ( on the left ) and Brooke ( on the right ) want all of you to know that they're at Jakes now . Bambi is recently escaped from the Pony and Brooke is coming from Cocktails

Both of these ladies are on the night shift.

Dayshift is currently loaded up with 6 ladies,
Stormy
Erin
Candace
Dawn
Mercedes
Theresa on 3-11

Alex9990
05-08-09, 01:15
Bambi ( on the left ) and Brooke ( on the right ) want all of you to know that they're at Jakes now . Bambi is recently escaped from the Pony and Brooke is coming from CocktailsSeems like Jake's is picking up.

I wonder if he'll spend some $$$ and put in a real VIP area.

Just Cruzin
05-08-09, 15:20
Had a little bit of spare time while I was back in Jax so decided to check Jakes out. Not a bad line up at all, especially the bartender. Theresa was working and got caught up with what was going on with her (and her service in the make shift VIP area was pretty damn good as well). Some what reminded me of the old 12th st. days. Nice job to whom ever that pointed them in the right direction as far as what it takes to get folks in there. Definitely on my list of things to do when I am in town.
Safe cruzin,
JC

Tit F Man
05-08-09, 21:15
Would not mind getting a VIP from Brooke. Any info on her? Had a few from Erin today. Jake's has been hopping lately. Has anyone seen Dawn?

Ron In Fla
05-09-09, 05:16
Would not mind getting a VIP from Brooke. Any info on her? Had a few from Erin today. Jake's has been hopping lately. Has anyone seen Dawn?

Dawn still works most of the time. She leaves about 430 most weekdays, but sometimes comes back and stays late. No real info on Brooke, she's new.

Stewie Griffin
05-10-09, 20:31
Would not mind getting a VIP from Brooke. Any info on her? Had a few from Erin today. Jake's has been hopping lately. Has anyone seen Dawn?+

I love Erin... Never gotten a dance from Brooke

Imajagsfan
05-15-09, 14:39
Thanks to the heads up from everyone about Jakes. Hadn't been there before and was very happy. Had a few beers and spent some quality time with Candace (Hope I spelled that right). Nice petite, fun personality. She even introduced me around. (Amazing to meet someone from your own small town) I will be back. By the way, I had a dream later that I left very happy.

Check this place out guys.

Ron In Fla
05-16-09, 00:03
Thanks to the heads up from everyone about Jakes. Hadn't been there before and was very happy. Had a few beers and spent some quality time with Candace (Hope I spelled that right). Nice petite, fun personality. She even introduced me around. (Amazing to meet someone from your own small town) I will be back. By the way, I had a dream later that I left very happy.

Check this place out guys.

It is indeed amazing to meet someone this far away from a small town like ours ! It was pretty cool , and we both owe thanks to candace for realizing the situation and introducing us !

Imajagsfan ... hope we'll see you on your next trip through town !

Ron

PWhipped
05-22-09, 15:20
Still picking on you but glad you have a name now! LOL Things seem a little slow posting in Jax. You guys getting OLD? <G>

Wet Dreams, PW

+

I love Erin... Never gotten a dance from Brooke

SW Surfer
05-28-09, 16:59
Plan on visiting Jake's next week, look forward to visiting with you guys and grabbing a cold beer.

SW Surf Out

OldBaldGuy
05-28-09, 17:22
Visited Jakes today. Not much going on, but the company was great ! For those of you who like SCs and haven't been, I highly recommend you stop by.

Sorry, SW S, but I won't have enough saved up again by next week or I'd love to join you.

OBG

Alex9990
05-29-09, 09:37
Plan on visiting Jake's next week, look forward to visiting with you guys and grabbing a cold beer.

SW Surf OutI'd like to finally get out and catch you here, it look likes my next day off after today (Friday) is the following Friday. In my case, stopping for a quickie (no alcohol, just a coke) will have to do.

Ron In Fla
05-30-09, 12:13

SW Surf Out

I'll be looking forward to seeing you then. You may have to bring your own stool. There have been 7 and sometimes 8 dancers on days recently. And Jake only has 13 barstools ....LOL

Blueberry46
05-30-09, 22:50
I'll be looking forward to seeing you then. You may have to bring your own stool. There have been 7 and sometimes 8 dancers on days recently. And Jake only has 13 barstools ....LOLSave me a stool, Ron. I'm coming same day as SW. Hopefully they won't all take the day of and leave poor Mercedes alone. Besides, there are still 2 of them thar gals I haven't met.

SW Surfer
05-31-09, 11:24
I plan on visiting on Tuesday afternoon, If I have to stand it's ok.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you then. You may have to bring your own stool. There have been 7 and sometimes 8 dancers on days recently. And Jake only has 13 barstools ....LOL

SW Surfer
06-01-09, 10:44
Anyone know if Bambi will be working Tuesday Day shift?

Ron In Fla
06-01-09, 18:23
Says she'll be in about 2 pm Tuesday.

SW Surfer
06-03-09, 08:40
Board Meeting Minutes

It was nice to see a few of the guys come out for the meeting. Sorry to say I had to head out before a few others showed. It was a great time to be had by all...the beer was cold and dancers were hot.

Have to say it is always great to see a few of Jax's Finest coming in for a round of pool. To bad you two looked, smelt and acted just like cops, even in those plan cloths. Glad you didn't stick around for more then a few rounds....no worries at all....even a cop needs to see some sexy dancers.

Blueberry and OBG - good to see you.

Ron - Sorry I missed you, but Bambi was sure it was me you were talking about and made a rush to get to the club by 2:30. - Mucho Thanks for letting her know I was coming. Hope we can connect next time I am up that way.

As always be safe,

SW Surfer!!!!

OldBaldGuy
06-03-09, 11:40
There was some serious business conducted at yesterday's meeting. I was honored during selection of officers by being elected Chaplain. Sorry I had to leave before the meeting was adjourned. "Duty" called, but I was also broke and worn out. Thanks for chairing the meeting, Surfer. Hope to see more guys there next time.

OBG

Board Meeting Minutes

It was nice to see a few of the guys come out for the meeting. Sorry to say I had to head out before a few others showed. It was a great time to be had by all...the beer was cold and dancers were hot.

Have to say it is always great to see a few of Jax's Finest coming in for a round of pool. To bad you two looked, smelt and acted just like cops, even in those plan cloths. Glad you didn't stick around for more then a few rounds....no worries at all....even a cop needs to see some sexy dancers.

Blueberry and OBG - good to see you.

Ron - Sorry I missed you, but Bambi was sure it was me you were talking about and made a rush to get to the club by 2:30. - Mucho Thanks for letting her know I was coming. Hope we can connect next time I am up that way.

As always be safe,

SW Surfer!!!!

Poon Doggy
06-04-09, 00:10
No Pics this time SW? ;)

Ron In Fla
06-04-09, 00:45
No Pics this time SW? ;)
Yeah .. we were counting on you to document the new girl Mindy !

SW Surfer
06-04-09, 09:14
I was so distracted by Bambi and Dawn that I never thought to get a Pic of Mindy. From what info was floating about - Mindy is Mercedes daughter.

All I can say is Mercedes gave me a great dance, I bet Mindy would as well. Problem was Mindy kept having fainting spells, I was kinda worried she would not make it through a dance with me.

Oh - Also the girls in the bar are very aware of the website and thought it was great that we continue to be gentlemen when discussing Jake's.

Thanks again for a great night - Looking forward to getting up there in July.

SW Surfer Out!!!

Ron In Fla
06-04-09, 20:55
I was so distracted by Bambi and Dawn that I never thought to get a Pic of Mindy. From what info was floating about - Mindy is Mercedes daughter.

All I can say is Mercedes gave me a great dance, I bet Mindy would as well. Problem was Mindy kept having fainting spells, I was kinda worried she would not make it through a dance with me.

Oh - Also the girls in the bar are very aware of the website and thought it was great that we continue to be gentlemen when discussing Jake's.

Thanks again for a great night - Looking forward to getting up there in July.

SW Surfer Out!!!

Damn SW ... you missed it I guess. When I went in this afternoon , Mindy was missing ... she was gone doing a "photo shoot " with someone I'd never seen in there before..... lucky bastard he was ... LOL

We can only hope he was one of us and will post them on here !

SW Surfer
06-04-09, 23:17
Damn - wouldn't that be nice.

Cin Mulligan
06-13-09, 14:24
Oh! The cream of the crop Dawn is there now? WOW! I hope it is the same one that I remember! I will be sure to check that one out. Kudos! Dudes!

Peace

Ron In Fla
06-14-09, 22:49
Oh! The cream of the crop Dawn is there now? WOW! I hope it is the same one that I remember! I will be sure to check that one out. Kudos! Dudes!

Peace

I'm sure she's the same one. She's the only one that's been there over 10 years now ... and she just keeps getting prettier all the time. She's working dayshift but leaves at 430 or so some days

Marcinjax44
06-15-09, 15:15
I'm sure she's the same one. She's the only one that's been there over 10 years now ... and she just keeps getting prettier all the time. She's working dayshift but leaves at 430 or so some daysMinus the makeup = reality.

Cin Mulligan
06-15-09, 17:01
Thanks for the info dude! Glad to know that she is looking good, and back at the game. I'm sure that she is doing alot better than she was when she was selling seashells by the seaside. If you know what I mean.

Peace

Clublvr
06-15-09, 17:49
Minus the makeup = reality.

10 years at Jakes? wow!dat be one dedicated employee

Clublvr

Ron In Fla
06-15-09, 21:12
Minus the makeup = reality.

please be sure to introduce yourself some night soon... just ask anyone there who I am.

SW Surfer
06-23-09, 13:50
Hey All,

I will be back in Jax in a few weeks for some of Jake's best. But got a strange message that Bambi was fired???? WTF - not the infamous Bambi?????

SW Surfer Out!!!

Poon Doggy
06-23-09, 18:02
Damn, I wanted a dance from her before she left too.

I heard Jake fussing at her once when she had apparently left early one night without telling him first... and I kinda got the impression she played more by her rules than anyone elses. ;)

PD

Hey All,

I will be back in Jax in a few weeks for some of Jake's best. But got a strange message that Bambi was fired???? WTF - not the infamous Bambi?????

SW Surfer Out!!!

Ron In Fla
06-23-09, 18:36
Damn, I wanted a dance from her before she left too.

I heard Jake fussing at her once when she had apparently left early one night without telling him first... and I kinda got the impression she played more by her rules than anyone elses. ;)

PD

PD ... she's right down the street at Cinderellas on dayshift.

Jake also fired Della ( Jakes stepdaughter ) and Laurie Ann at the same time.

This brings us back full circle to just Stormy, Erin, Dawn and Mercedes and her daughter on days , and Kim and Teresa on nights.

OldBaldGuy
06-23-09, 21:18
This brings us back full circle to just Stormy, Erin, Dawn and Mercedes and her daughter on days , and Kim and Teresa on nights.

I'm ok with that. Jakes --- Cinders --- Pony. Cinders --- Jakes --- Pony. Pony --- Cinders --- Jakes. Think about the possibilities in a couple mile radius !

OBG

Alex9990
06-24-09, 00:51
I'm ok with that. Jakes --- Cinders --- Pony. Cinders --- Jakes --- Pony. Pony --- Cinders --- Jakes. Think about the possibilities in a couple mile radius !

OBGWe just do the McDuff Crawl (similar to Duval Crawl in Key West) except we're probably crawling from the exhaustion of getting all those dances.

If you can survive the three strips clubs, then you should be OK.

In the case of Della and Laurie Ann, I wonder where they may have headed to?

Cin Mulligan
06-26-09, 15:01
Laurie Ann? Oh My GOSH! Been out of the loop for a while, but THAT ONE will bring me out of hiding. For Sure! Love to love the infamous Laurie Ann. Oh yes, I will have to get me some more of that!

Peace

SW Surfer
06-30-09, 08:12
Well Jake's will be on my planned stop for Monday, maybe a lunch visit or early afternoon. I have a take out arranged with one of my friends from another club in the eve and thought I would hit Jake's for a few beers and a few dances.

Hope to see all of you regulars,

SW Surfer Out!!!

Poon Doggy
07-01-09, 18:56
Wish I could make it while you are there but I'll be working. Have fun.

Ron In Fla
07-01-09, 21:02
Well Jake's will be on my planned stop for Monday, maybe a lunch visit or early afternoon. I have a take out arranged with one of my friends from another club in the eve and thought I would hit Jake's for a few beers and a few dances.

SW Surfer Out!!!

Yep, I have to work Monday also .... hopefully he'll get the A/C fixed by the time you arrive ... it's been hot in there the last few days

Poon Doggy
07-01-09, 21:10
Nothing like a sweaty dance in a Florida strip club in july. :)

Yep, I have to work Monday also .... hopefully he'll get the A/C fixed by the time you arrive ... it's been hot in there the last few days

Stewie Griffin
07-01-09, 21:33

SW Surfer Out!!!

Well I will mark it on my calendar and will see you there.. Pm me with the time you will be there..

Come on Raynman you need to ride out!

Gonzo Fla
07-02-09, 01:02
Well I will mark it on my calendar and will see you there.. Pm me with the time you will be there..

Come on Raynman you need to ride out!

Okay it seems we have a few folks that want to get together. Some of us need to schedule this due to 'at home' issues so if we can decide on a place and time (maybe thru PMs) we can have a board meeting. What do you all think?

I for one don't want PW getting on our case again about not having board meetings.

GF...

Old School
07-02-09, 08:00
Okay it seems we have a few folks that want to get together. Some of us need to schedule this due to 'at home' issues so if we can decide on a place and time (maybe thru PMs) we can have a board meeting. What do you all think?

I for one don't want PW getting on our case again about not having board meetings.

GF...

C'mon Raynman, lets go we haven't chatted in awhile and I am not a familiar face at Jakes.

OldBaldGuy
07-02-09, 08:14
Looks like we're gonna have a crowd. Who's got the nametags ?

RaynMan55
07-02-09, 09:43
C'mon Raynman, lets go we haven't chatted in awhile and I am not a familiar face at Jakes.

Sh*t.....I gotta try and get out of going to Savannah for work on Monday. Its been a while since Ive seen most of yalls ugly mugs...:D :D :D

Ron In Fla
07-03-09, 00:10
Good news is ... A/C seems to be fixed

Bad news is .... I still have to work Monday ,,, damn it all

Alex9990
07-03-09, 01:00
I work down the street (OK, it's on Cassat) on Monday. Chances are good I can't make it. Unless I take my 30 minute lunch there 8-)

SW Surfer
07-05-09, 16:19
I have to push the meeting to Tuesday Eve.....hope to see you all there.

Surf....

Old School
07-05-09, 18:38
I have to push the meeting to Tuesday Eve.....hope to see you all there.

Surf....

Everyone better know the secret handshake or you get the LEO name tag.

OS

SW Surfer
07-05-09, 21:26
last time a couple of guys showed up an shot pool - they were UC -just waiting for us to act up...

:)

OldBaldGuy
07-05-09, 22:06
Sorry you can't make it surfer. I still plan on going.

Questionable 1
07-06-09, 17:39
Not sure I can make it, but if I can will be sure to say hi. Have not been in Jake's in years. Will be nice to see how things are again.

?able out

Old School
07-08-09, 00:03
I was present and accounted for yesterday July 7th 6:30 - 8:30, had a wonderful dance from, darn it... forgot the name... that happens everytime I have a great dance... brain dumps. SMILE

Didn't see any of my buddies, Poon Dog, Raynman.... so I minded my business

Must say the crop at Jakes looked very good...some other than Sandra, Paula, etc... at Ponies. The Birthday girl, and then there was Kayling she came in after 7PM, got my EyE on them two for next time. There was also a Blonde????

OS

SW Surfer
07-08-09, 14:26
Hey All,

Well I planned on being at Jake's last night, but after a party with a friend on Monday night, LEO pulled up to my hotel and management requested I check out early. Someone reported noise and an odd smell coming from the room. I will admit the loud noise - but that's all.

LEO waited and escorted me off property, then pulled my over for suspicion of carrying a controlled substance - what an F-in setup. Since there was nothing in my car or on my person, I let them do the check...golly - they found nothing.

So I headed up the road to get a room at a different hotel when I got pulled over again and LEO tells me that I left a bag of trash at the hotel that was full of paraphernalia...I told them I didn't know what they were talking about.

So they cuffed me and took me to the station, 6 hours later and a shit load of questions "I refused to answer", I was released with no charges. After paying out 250 for the tow and impound I ended up heading home to sleep off the bad night in my own bed.

Lesson Learned - no more smoking anything but Marlboro's in my room.

Surf Out

Note: the hotel was a Holiday Inn and the management told me today that two firemen staying in the room next door reported me. Also they didn't find any paraphernalia in the room or any smell but cigs. They refunded my stay, apologized and gave me a shit load of member points.

The trashcan LE got the junk from was an outdoor can 100' from my room. And no one saw me or anyone else through anything in it.

Ron In Fla
07-08-09, 15:51
Hey All,

Well I planned on being at Jake's last night, but after a party with a friend on Monday night, LEO pulled up to my hotel and management requested I check out early. Someone reported noise and an odd smell coming from the room. I will admit the loud noise of a women screamming "fuck me, fuck me harder", but that is all.

LEO waited and escorted me off property, then pulled my over for suspicion of carring a controlled substance - what an F-in setup. Since there was nothing in my car or on my person, I let them do the check...golly - they found nothing.

So I headed up the road to get a room at a different hotel when I got pulled over again and LEO tells me that I left a bag of trash at the hotel that was full of pariphinalia...I told them I didn't know what they were talking about.

So they cuffed me and took me to the station, 6 hours later and a shit load of questions "I refused to answer", I was released with no charges. After paying out 250 for the tow and impound I ened up heading home to sleep off the bad night in my own bed.

Lesson Learned - no more letting my dates smoke anything but Marlboro's in my room.

Surf Out

A hundred unsolved murders , but we have plenty of cops to sniff hotel rooms. And now our mayor wants more money so he can hire more door sniffers. I don't think so Johnny...

SW .. please post the hotel name so we can steer our money towards more user friendly establishments.

Ron

Rbojangles
07-08-09, 16:36
I've been in the back of a cruiser while they searched my car before, and it sucks even when you know you're clean. Those backseats are TINY too! Sorry you had to deal with that ignorance. I know you probably flipped when they yanked you the 2nd time. Smart man for rolling clean and submitting to the illegal search (Unconstitutional or not, this is Leo's world and we're all just allowed to live in it).

I'd also like to know the names of the private companies involved so I know where to steer my $$$ too.

Tribal69
07-08-09, 17:41
Hey Surfer Boy - I thought I taught you to only have a smoking party at notels.....Anyway, glad you got out unscathed.

Plus, if I recall you and I had a deal to not smoke that shit anymore - remember Atlanta.....???????

I know some of us are lucky enough not to have an addictive personality, but still you know you can fuck longer and harder if the rock ain't in your blood stream.

Sorry you had to go through that...but as you said..."LESSON LEARNED!!!"

T69

"A lesson unlearned is a walk of futility, a circular path that spirals onto itself without note by its traveler"

Clublvr
07-08-09, 17:50
A hundred unsolved murders , but we have plenty of cops to sniff hotel rooms. And now our mayor wants more money so he can hire more door sniffers. I don't think so Johnny...

SW .. please post the hotel name so we can steer our money towards more user friendly establishments.

Ron

Wow! that is a scary story..did the "date" get off free and clear? almost sounds like they took sides.

Any clues on the takeout date so we know whom not to take out? PM please if do not want to post.

Thanks

Clublvr

Stewie Griffin
07-08-09, 19:01
I was present and accounted for yesterday July 7th 6:30 - 8:30, had a wonderful dance from, darn it... forgot the name... that happens everytime I have a great dance... brain dumps. SMILE

Didn't see any of my buddies, Poon Dog, Raynman.... so I minded my business

Must say the crop at Jakes looked very good...some other than Sandra, Paula, etc... at Ponies. The Birthday girl, and then there was Kayling she came in after 7PM, got my EyE on them two for next time. There was also a Blonde????

OS

You should have hit me up.. I would have met you there.. I hadnt heard of a final time set or i would have been there...

Peter Rammer
07-08-09, 19:09
Hey All,

Well I planned on being at Jake's last night, but after a party with a friend on Monday night, LEO pulled up to my hotel and management requested I check out early. Someone reported noise and an odd smell coming from the room. I will admit the loud noise - but that's all.

LEO waited and escorted me off property, then pulled my over for suspicion of carrying a controlled substance - what an F-in setup. Since there was nothing in my car or on my person, I let them do the check...golly - they found nothing.

So I headed up the road to get a room at a different hotel when I got pulled over again and LEO tells me that I left a bag of trash at the hotel that was full of paraphernalia...I told them I didn't know what they were talking about.

So they cuffed me and took me to the station, 6 hours later and a shit load of questions "I refused to answer", I was released with no charges. After paying out 250 for the tow and impound I ended up heading home to sleep off the bad night in my own bed.

Surf Out

Note: the hotel was a Holiday Inn and the management told me today that two firemen staying in the room next door reported me. Also they didn't find any paraphernalia in the room or any smell but cigs. They refunded my stay, apologized and gave me a shit load of member points.

The trashcan LE got the junk from was an outdoor can 100' from my room. And no one saw me or anyone else through anything in it.Have grown up and become policeman it would seem? Luckily you were released with no charges! I hope you have a good attorney to get some satisfaction for the bullsh*t you endured?

Stay safe!

Stewie Griffin
07-08-09, 19:17
Well I for one know how they can be... I would have been screwed if my encounter with them had not been recorded.. That recording saved my ass...(since they wrote something completely different in their report than what actually happened) And one i find interesting is this: If the police are going to lie about what happened with someone like me(a nobody)on a nothing charge, what are they willing to do for bigger crimes????

My lawyer always told me to never let them search my car....And of course always call your lawyer..LOL But he doesnt like the idea of a cop going in your car. (we have had people plant things here in Jax). Plus that is why they always ask you, because they have nothing on you....

I think this says it all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE&feature=related

Rule #1 when dealing with police
Question: "The police are here. They want to talk to me. What should I do?"

Answer: "Make no statement to the police under any circumstances."

- Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson

Hey All,

Surf Out

The trashcan LE got the junk from was an outdoor can 100' from my room. And no one saw me or anyone else through anything in it.

Clinton Bush
07-08-09, 21:57
Hey All,

Surf Out

LEO has too much time on his hands to go through trash cans and pull over mongers.

SW Surfer
07-08-09, 22:58
Just to let everyone know - the girl I was with was not involved. I had dropped her off at her place then returned to my room. That's when it all happened. I trust my date more then any girl I have EVER trusted, so no worries with her.

And no I will not let anyone know who it is, sorry she is to good a f-buddy to get her involved. :)

Surf

Ron In Fla
07-08-09, 23:48
Well I for one know how they can be... I would have been screwed if my encounter with them had not been recorded.. That recording saved my ass...(since they wrote something completely different in their report than what actually happened) And one i find interesting is this: If the police are going to lie about what happened with someone like me(a nobody)on a nothing charge, what are they willing to do for bigger crimes????

My lawyer always told me to never let them search my car....And of course always call your lawyer..LOL But he doesnt like the idea of a cop going in your car. (we have had people plant things here in Jax). Plus that is why they always ask you, because they have nothing on you....

I think this says it all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE&feature=related

Rule #1 when dealing with police
Question: "The police are here. They want to talk to me. What should I do?"

Answer: "Make no statement to the police under any circumstances."

- Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson

THANK YOU ! That was an excellent presentaion on our 5th amendment rights! EVERYONE should forward those links to their friends and family . I just did .

Ron

Clublvr
07-09-09, 17:46
Just to let everyone know - the girl I was with was not involved. I had dropped her off at her place then returned to my room. That's when it all happened. I trust my date more then any girl I have EVER trusted, so no worries with her.

And no I will not let anyone know who it is, sorry she is to good a f-buddy to get her involved. :)

Surf

Cool!

Clublvr

Ron In Fla
07-09-09, 23:42

Surf

Yep ... you are the man ! I thank you for standing up for her !! And I know she does too .....

see ya next time

Ron

OldBaldGuy
07-23-09, 15:11
I'd never contradict Ron, but the songs I got dances to were longer than 3 minutes ... closer to 4. Thank goodness ! The A/C was working, the gals were nice as always and the afternoon was very enjoyable.

OBG

Tit F Man
07-25-09, 00:06
Stopped by after work tonight and was fairly busy. Diamond and Georgia are back. got some dances from Brooke and all I can say is Damn they were good. She has got a nice set of ta-tas. Next time will get some from Diamond and Georgia, they were headed home. Both are working days, Diamond said they would be back on Monday.

SW Surfer
07-29-09, 14:00
Well guys, its been a few weeks since I have been into Jake's. Just wondering if the wall has come down as some said it might?

I plan on being up Friday and look forward to the visit.

Surf.

Quickneasy
08-03-09, 13:41
The "wall" is still up. I stopped by this weekend and it's still there. I had a few beers and was entertained by one of the regular lasses. Details withheld, but provided via PM to trusted members to protect the guilty.

OldBaldGuy
08-03-09, 14:27
... as Surfer may already know, is still there.

OBG

SW Surfer
08-03-09, 15:04
Oh yes the wall is still in place....during my visit on Friday: one dance, one beer and a dance for the road.

Sorry I didn't have time to visit more. I only had a few minutes for a stop.

Be Safe,

Surf

Ron In Fla
08-27-09, 14:23
10 dancers .... that's way too much estrogen for a bar with only 15 stools ...LOL

Blueberry46
08-27-09, 16:23
10 dancers .... that's way too much estrogen for a bar with only 15 stools ...LOL

You have all the luck, Ron. I've been there at least a dozen times and never saw more than 4.

Ron In Fla
08-28-09, 02:25
There was another car breakin tonight at Jakes. That's 5 in the last year including Jakes daughter and step-daughter. Every one has been window smash and grabs. And that doesn't even begin to count thefts in the bar like the guy who got his wallet stolen by the new blonde dancer Regina on Tuesday night. She gave it back when confronted , but is still working there. Cover your own ass ..... It's a crackhead infested area and Jakes Security camera doesn't record anything outside

Poon Doggy
09-16-09, 18:16
I was in Jakes a couple of weeks ago and there were like 3-4 new girls and Theresa there. One was very aggressive, like Sandra aggressive.

Anyone got any favs among the new girls?

RaynMan55
09-17-09, 07:42
I was in Jakes a couple of weeks ago and there were like 3-4 new girls and Theresa there. One was very aggressive, like Sandra aggressive.

Anyone got any favs among the new girls?

Im stuck on Mercedes....something about blondes that serve me beer gets me going every time...LOL

The Fat Guy
09-18-09, 10:51
There was another car breakin tonight at Jakes. That's 5 in the last year including Jakes daughter and step-daughter. Every one has been window smash and grabs. And that doesn't even begin to count thefts in the bar like the guy who got his wallet stolen by the new blonde dancer Regina on Tuesday night. She gave it back when confronted , but is still working there. Cover your own ass ..... It's a crackhead infested area and Jakes Security camera doesn't record anything outside

My car was stolen from the parking lot a few years ago. The cops found it three days later drowned in McCoys Creek. The camera was not working at the time and I don't think it ever really did much to deter anything.

I am appalled that a dancer stole someone's wallet, these girls are paragons of virtue. Some of these girls are as bad as the criminals on the street, it must be getting harder and harder to weed out the ones that will hurt business while keeping the ones that will bring the customers in.

Just Cruzin
09-25-09, 17:12
Im stuck on Mercedes....something about blondes that serve me beer gets me going every time...LOL

Have to agree there, she is pretty hot and delivers a pretty intense dance too.

RaynMan55
09-25-09, 20:32
Have to agree there, she is pretty hot and delivers a pretty intense dance too.

Holy Crap...HE lives!!! LOL Good to see your still around JC!!

Just Cruzin
09-29-09, 17:53
Holy Crap...HE lives!!! LOL Good to see your still around JC!!

Just a case of too much work (not a complaint) and not enough time in Jax. But always glad to catch up with the ladies when I do make it into town. Glad to see all the originals still loading the board with good intel.

SW Surfer
10-12-09, 16:28
Well guys, I had a chance to stop into Jake's a few weeks back and it seemed pretty quite...Bambi was working and gave a nice dance, but as soon as gave her the .30 she got dressed and left to meet a friend of hers. Next was from Mercedes and she knocks me off the board every time.

See you guys next week - maybe we can do a board meeting.

SW Surfer Out

OldBaldGuy
10-12-09, 20:49
Well guys, I had a chance to stop into Jake's a few weeks back and it seemed pretty quite...Bambi was working and gave a nice dance, but as soon as gave her the .30 she got dressed and left to meet a friend of hers. Next was from Mercedes and she knocks me off the board every time.

SW Surfer Out

Thursday the 22nd would be perfect for me.

Stewie Griffin
10-13-09, 00:28
Thursday the 22nd would be perfect for me.

Anytime is good with me... Just let me know!

RaynMan55
10-13-09, 08:54

SW Surfer Out

Mercedes = Yummy... :D

Jax Fun
10-13-09, 09:07
Anytime is good with me. Just let me know! Any chance you could hold your board meeting another date? Will be gone 10-22 /10-26 to my old college reunion & homecoming. Would love to meet some of your guys (yes, that is you guys not youse guys) that I have been reading about for almost 6 months.

Is Jakes safe? #180 talks about his car being stolen there?

Stewie Griffin
10-13-09, 13:19
Any chance you could hold your board meeting another date? Will be gone 10-22 /10-26 to my old college reunion & homecoming. Would love to meet some of your guys (yes, that is you guys not youse guys) that I have been reading about for almost 6 months.

Is Jakes safe? #180 talks about his car being stolen there?

Jakes is as safe as anywhere else these days.. I have never had a problem there...

Stewie Griffin
10-13-09, 13:20
Mercedes = Yummy... :D

She is great... Erin for some reason has me hooked...

Alex9990
10-15-09, 04:26
I want Laurie-Ann.

I guess I will have to just remember the good old days.

SW Surfer
10-15-09, 09:57
I will say that it not about the place, its about how you park.

Never leave anythig visibile, no GPS, coins in the cup holder, notebook case in the back seat.

It they see it they will steal it. I also am gone from Jakes before sun set...that always helps.

I will be up in Jax on Thursday and plan on stopping by for a beer and a dance. Not to sure I will have time for Meeting this trip, but I plan on a 3 day visit in two weeks and will most likely sit and drink ( and get dances ) for 3-4 hours each day.

Hope to see you guys soon,

SWS OUT

SW Surfer
10-23-09, 12:18
Ended up in Jake's for an hour or so on Wed. Mercedes, Marilyn, Angie and, Cristy were there. I was the only guy for at least 1 hour. I got a dance from Mercedes and as always - it was Killer.

Sat between Marilyn and Angie....after 30mins of Angie's bitching about no money and her yelling in my ear, plus Cristy's pissy comments about all men are Ass holes, etc, etc. I bolted - I just couldn't take it any more.

Headed up to Pony looking for Bambi.....

Be safe,

Surf Out!!!

Golf Pro
11-24-09, 12:10
Stopped by Mon around 2:00. I was the only guy in the place. Christy was behind behind the bar with Marilyn and Teresa out front. That's right, Teresa is back. She said she's working the mid shift and usually comes in at 3:00. Still carrying a little extra weight but she's still the same Teresa. I've known her since the 12th st days so I have a hard spot (I mean a soft spot) for her. :) Annie (thin brunette) came in while we were sitting at the bar. Never seen her before but she says she's worked there off and on for years.

Got a dance from Marilyn and Christy for a warm-up and as Christy walked out of the VIP she yells "next". I felt like such a piece of meat. I love this place. LOL Took Teresa back for the closer and she was as good as ever. Annie was still in her street clothes so I passed this time. I promised her some attention next time and that was fine with her. There was no drama going on at all which is what I love about this place. Missed Mecedes again but that's been the norm lately with her new schedules.

GP

Quickneasy
12-11-09, 10:43
I've been to Jake's twice in the past couple of weeks. Both visits were right at opening time. Christy was working the bar both days. The first day Theresa and Annie were working. I hung out for a while and ended up getting a dance from Theresa. I enjoyed the dance, but there's just something about Theresa that turns me off. I doubt if I'll repeat. I know she has some fans out there and she is quite talented and enthusiastic, just not me I guess. I was quite intriqued with Christy and probably should have taken her up on a dance.

The second visit was similar. Except Marilyn was there as well. I enjoyed a dance from Marilyn, just a teaser as for some reason I couldn't get into it. Afterwards I got a dance from Christy. There's just something about her that screams sexy to me. Not sure what it is. It was just a regular dance, I didn't get or attempt to get any extras. I don't even know if its on the menu. Any Jake's regulars have the info on that with her, pm me.

Marilyn is supposed to be heading up North to get her teeth fixed next week and will be gone until after the first and then she says she's gonna seek greener pastures. We'll see.

Art Vandelay
12-11-09, 18:26
Good, I will be back at Jakes when she is GONE!

Marilyn is supposed to be heading up North to get her teeth fixed next week and will be gone until after the first and then she says she's gonna seek greener pastures. We'll see.

Gmjax1
12-11-09, 20:43
There is a full menu; it just that there is not a lot of privacy. If someone is playing pool or just walking along the back wall. Your can be seen; like it really matters.

I've been to Jake's twice in the past couple of weeks. Both visits were right at opening time. Christy was working the bar both days. The first day Theresa and Annie were working. I hung out for a while and ended up getting a dance from Theresa. I enjoyed the dance, but there's just something about Theresa that turns me off. I doubt if I'll repeat. I know she has some fans out there and she is quite talented and enthusiastic, just not me I guess. I was quite intriqued with Christy and probably should have taken her up on a dance.

The second visit was similar. Except Marilyn was there as well. I enjoyed a dance from Marilyn, just a teaser as for some reason I couldn't get into it. Afterwards I got a dance from Christy. There's just something about her that screams sexy to me. Not sure what it is. It was just a regular dance, I didn't get or attempt to get any extras. I don't even know if its on the menu. Any Jake's regulars have the info on that with her, pm me.

Quickneasy
12-12-09, 10:15
I know there is a full menu at the bar, I was just curious about that specific individual. As for the pool tables, the girls will run you off of them if they are going to do a dance.

Questionable 1
12-12-09, 21:46
I've been meaning to drop into Jake's for a while. I used to visit the place long ago -- perhaps ten years ago. Been reading about it here and think it sounds like a place worth visiting. Particularly to check out the menu.

Having been to Cinders and Pony one wonders what the menu pricing is like at Jake's, can anyone help?

Alley From Cin
12-12-09, 22:39
Though I know Teresa and like her I guess I am just having a hard time understanding all the hype surrounding her. I hope she is doing ok and not about to take off again.

Johnny Drama
12-22-09, 12:42
Mercedes gone according to Angie? Anyone know any different?

OldBaldGuy
12-22-09, 13:12
Mercedes gone according to Angie? Anyone know any different?

I understand she has a non-dancing job. Jakes will NOT be the same. She will be missed !

Ron In Fla
12-26-09, 11:39
I understand she has a non-dancing job. Jakes will NOT be the same. She will be missed !

Be careful what you wish for.

I figure she'll be back at Jakes by Monday

OldBaldGuy
12-30-09, 16:05
Ron hit it on the head again --- Mercedes is back in all her glory. Jakes is back at the top of my go-to list.

OBG

Quickneasy
12-30-09, 17:09
So much for her taking off until after the 1st to let her teeth settle. The choppers look better, but I just have this vision in my head of her removing them to give a dance and it just kills it for me.

Poon Doggy
01-02-10, 21:02
Bored with the current lineup there. Good to hear that Mercedes is back though.

Suave83
01-04-10, 00:48
Bored with the current lineup there. Good to hear that Mercedes is back though.Does she work days or nights?

OldBaldGuy
01-04-10, 08:23
Does she work days or nights?

She works days.

WannaParty
01-11-10, 13:42
Had a great dance from Marilyn, the new teeth look great and I almost did not recognize her when I walked in with her new color hair. Also saw Mercedes sitting at the end of the bar, but I was out of time and stamina. Was a little weird seeing her sitting at the bar instead of behind it.

Quickneasy
01-13-10, 13:39
Do any of you mongers have the number for Jake's Place? The number I keep coming up with online (387-0808) is disconnected. PM it if you happen to have. Thanks!

SW Surfer
01-14-10, 18:34
Well guys its been awhile since I hit the board or surfed the streets/clubs.

Had to get some Knee repairs done.

Glad to see all is about back to normal...I will be in Jax in a few weeks and have to hit up Mercedes for a dance - can't even imagine her not tending bar.

Hope to see some of the Board members when I am in. I wil give a few days notice before I visit.

Be safe,

Surf Out!!!

Gmjax1
01-27-10, 23:22
Just visited Erin.

She's hot, but absolutely no extras.

How in the world can that be?

Makes no sense.

Clublvr
01-28-10, 19:54
Just visited Erin.

She's hot, but absolutely no extras.

How in the world can that be?

Makes no sense.

Well looks go only so far in a bar like Jakes. The expectation will overide looks eventually INHO so she last more than two weeks the lack of dances and $ will force a job change to "get with the program girl"

Clublvr

Ron In Fla
01-29-10, 05:20
Well looks go only so far in a bar like Jakes. The expectation will overide looks eventually INHO so she last more than two weeks the lack of dances and $ will force a job change to "get with the program girl"

Clublvr

Hmmmmm,,,,.....

Erin's been there long time ..... And if you get to know her, she is as close as most of us will ever come to a real GFE. I've known her , her mom . and her kids .... for a long time . She's a real sweetheart.
And franklly , the same can be said for most of Jake's ladies .
Dawn ( Babe-O-Rama ! my future next ex-wife)
Shy ( the future mother of my next daughter... 2011 or so ...Heh heh )
Angie ( THE suger momma ... you can't discount cubic money)
Teresa ( all time sweet talking babydoll )
Audrey ( Miss perfect body 2009 , 2010 ....... )
Marilynn ( Smile ! Cuz we love you too ! )
... all are real sweet ladies . And all are unlike the rip-off bitchs you'll find in many other strip- joints.
Yes ... there have been others ( Stormy , DD, Britanny and more ... we miss you ! LOL )

But it's all good now .

Buy a drink ... hang out and see ......

I know .... I'm probably prejudiced , because I've known all these ladies so long ..... but there's no voice like experience !

OldBaldGuy
01-29-10, 13:35
Gotta agree with Ron on this one. Only once have I not thoroughly enjoyed my dances at Jakes --- and the once was not Erin. Was sorry to see her go on nights ... I miss her ! I'm guessing it was a problem of not knowing clublvr or maybe just bad vibes at the time.

Ron didn't mention Mercedes, but I'll add her name to the list of "good guys."

OBG

Stewie Griffin
01-29-10, 13:41
Hmmmmm,,,,..... Erin's been there long time ..... And if you get to know her, she is as close as most of us will ever come to a real GFE. I've known her , her mom . and her kids .... for a long time . She's a real sweetheart.

I will agree 1,000,000% I love erin...She is one of my all time favorites, and i would say i even have a crush on her.. My neighbor and her could be sisters! When i first saw her i thought she was my neighbor...lol maybe thats why i love her so much...=P

Quickneasy
01-30-10, 10:17
Erin, Mercedes, Dawn, and Teresa are all, in my opinion, fantastic. They are not pushy and there seems to be a lot less drama with these girls, then what you NORMALLY find in other bars.

I have my reservations about Marilyn sometimes. She is a sweet girl and gives a great dance, but she likes to try and take ownership of customers and can be the root of alot of drama.

I don't know about you guys, but I tend to patronize a bar like Jake's to get away from the day-to-day drama of women in my life.

I can't leave out Angie. I've never had a dance from her, but she always makes you feel welcome, whether she is behind the bar or not.

Just my two cents.

Quickneasy
01-30-10, 10:19
You and I tend to be in alot of the same places. When I figure out WHO you are, I'll buy you a beer.

Art Vandelay
01-30-10, 10:47
I have my reservations about Marilyn sometimes. She is a sweet girl and gives a great dance, but she likes to try and take ownership of customers and can be the root of alot of drama.

You are too nice even, she's a pain. She will post up on you and watch you like a hawk if she thinks there's any chance you'll get a dance with her. Needs to go to Cinder's where first dancer too you thinks she gets the dance.

Quickneasy
01-30-10, 13:09
Yes, she does tend to post up on a potential dollar, but it's kind hard to fault that TOO much. She is there to make money and there is not a whole bunch of money to be found in Jake's. It's more the drama she likes to stir up that bothers me. I don't like to be real negative about a dancer unless she goes out of her way to deserve it.

Old School
02-04-10, 20:16
Visited a few days ago, plan was to stop in and then hit the Pony. Instead I was impressed with Dawn, but opted for the sure thing, Theresa.

OS

Ron In Fla
02-05-10, 03:10
Visited a few days ago, plan was to stop in and then hit the Pony. Instead I was impressed with Dawn, but opted for the sure thing, Theresa.

OS

Damn all the Hard decisions .... LOL

Forgotten One
02-07-10, 14:36
Was a bit bored after an early afternoon at work and was considering a trip to Pony. Since I had not been to Jake's and Pony looked crowded by the lot, I decided to try a new place for me. Went in and there were no dancers at all, just Mercedes behind the bar. Spoke with her a bit and she mentioned there was one girl in a dance and one in the dressing room. Sat there for a bit, drinking a beer. Shorter brown haired girl came out from a dance. She never said Hi or spoke to me at all. No one came out from the dressing room.

I was getting ready to give up and write it off as a lost opportunity, when Mercedes offered a dance. Having watched her bend over a few times and seen a very nice ass, my large and small head agreed, this would be a good thing.

Had a marvelous time and would repeat often. Total cost on dance was 30 plus a tip, as I am new there and it was a welcome that I truly enjoyed.

Questionable 1
02-08-10, 21:15
Stopped by Jake's on the way home today around 6:00. I have not been into this establishment in many, many years. Marilyn and Dawn were there and I relaxed with a couple of cold ones. After brew two, Marilyn suggests we retire to the back room... A couple of songs later I exited a happier man than I entered.

Ah, this may be the beginning of a regular stop...

Dr Cisco
02-08-10, 23:01
Stopped in Jakes but it was a slow day. There were only two girls. A slightly chunky, but nice looking girl tending bar. Short dark hair, thick legs, nice looking breasts.

The other girl was real tall and thin. But she spent all her time with some young guy who might have been her boyfriend?

Everybody seemed bored -- might have been the time of day, late afternoon. So I decided to try the Pony. Figured I'd come back to Jakes for a dance from the bartender if the Pony was dead. Got lucky at the Pony, so I didn't come back.

Topdog113
02-20-10, 20:01
For the first time since April 08 I was down in jax and went by Jakes. Saw a blond named Mercedes. Great body. Had a real nice dance from her. Also liked Sky I believe. Pregnant. Real pretty gal. Nice hug. Did not get a dance but will next time I'm down. Said she will have her baby in May. Teresa wasn't their. Was disappointed on that. Teresa is a VAC. Great personality. Maybe next time.

Happy hunting guys.

Later

Ron In Fla
02-21-10, 05:10
The pregnant lady's name is actually Shy, and she's a real sweetheart if your arms are long enough to give her a hug .... Although I think too much huggie huggie is what got her in that shape .. LOL . Depending on which way the stars line up , Jakes has a pretty good cast of dancers recently.
Marylyn is gone for a week or two with family troubles, and Teresa has been MIA for a few days , but Erin , Dawn , Lamanda , Aubrey and Angie will all make you smile .

Jaxon
02-23-10, 17:03
The pregnant lady's name is actually Shy, and she's a real sweetheart if your arms are long enough to give her a hug .... Although I think too much huggie huggie is what got her in that shape .. LOL . Depending on which way the stars line up , Jakes has a pretty good cast of dancers recently.

Marylyn is gone for a week or two with family troubles, and Teresa has been MIA for a few days , but Erin , Dawn , Lamanda , Aubrey and Angie will all make you smile .Does Shy work days or nights? I have a thing for pregnant dancers.

Ron In Fla
02-24-10, 09:16
Does Shy work days or nights? I have a thing for pregnant dancers.

She usually works days , but occasionally fills in for the night bartender

Ron In Fla
02-25-10, 10:43
It must be income tax refund time . Been seeing more customers, but fewer dancers and bartenders recently.

On the bright side .... Stormy's back !

Ron In Fla
03-05-10, 15:18
There was a new gal named "trouble" at Jakes recently. A nice looking mid 30's gal. Last night Ang and Jake went off on her and charged her ( and her customer ) double for one dance because the song was 4 min 22 sec long. Jake's limit is 4 min now.Which is their perogative since they do own the joint ... but the the lady got mad and quit .. so she won't make them any more money ... and the guy left , he probably won't be back since I'd never seen him there before. Long story made short ... seems like a long term loss over 20 seconds.

Then I started checking the craiglist and Backpage girls ads .... $100 for 15 minutes , $150 for a half hour ... and nobody watching the second hand ? Hmmmmmmm .. ... And I could take my own beer at $1 a bottle ?? ........ Hmmmmmm ...... Times are tough and money is short all over .

Dr Cisco
03-06-10, 20:33
You're in luck. Trouble moved up the road to The Pony. And she is a great dancer!

Daring Eyes 75
03-07-10, 01:31
Then I started checking the craiglist and Backpage girls ads .... $100 for 15 minutes , $150 for a half hour ... and nobody watching the second hand ? Hmmmmmmm .. ... And I could take my own beer at $1 a bottle ?? ........ Hmmmmmm ...... Times are tough and money is short all over .

This is the exact reasoning I stopped going to the Pony. I was dropping $$ because I'd go for 6 songs, and I could have done the same for a full hour in a soft bed.

Still getting t/o is an option sometimes.

Ron In Fla
03-07-10, 02:20
You're in luck. Trouble moved up the road to The Pony. And she is a great dancer!

Yep ... I never got a dance from her at Jakes , but I thought she was pretty attractive. I hope she's working days at the Pony .

SW Surfer
03-10-10, 21:57
Wow - that seams like a pretty dumb move on Jake's part.

I think I have had dances from just about every girl at Jake's and never had that happen. I recall one night last fall Christy was freaking out about not making any money, so I get a dance from her. She walks over to the PC, selects the song, we go to the back and the song lasts maybe 45 seconds or maybe 55 seconds max. She stands up asks for her .30 and bounces her plus size butt back to the bar like I got something special from her.

I really felt like b***h slap Jake for him allowing a song that short on the PC or maybe Jake just needs slap himself for allowing one 4:20. I can tell you, if he ever tracked my dances to the second, he would not need to toss me out - I would walk out and never come back.

. Long story made short ... seems like a long term loss over 20 seconds.

Topdog113
03-11-10, 02:17
Wow - that seams like a pretty dumb move on Jake's part.

I think I have had dances from just about every girl at Jake's and never had that happen. I recall one night last fall Christy was freaking out about not making any money, so I get a dance from her. She walks over to the PC, selects the song, we go to the back and the song lasts maybe 45 seconds or maybe 55 seconds max. She stands up asks for her .30 and bounces her plus size butt back to the bar like I got something special from her.

I really felt like b***h slap Jake for him allowing a song that short on the PC or maybe Jake just needs slap himself for allowing one 4:20. I can tell you, if he ever tracked my dances to the second, he would not need to toss me out - I would walk out and never come back.Sounds like Jake is an [Deleted by Admin]. That Stupid Christy wouldn't have got .30 from me for 45 sec. She would have got a jack slapen.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Tomado
03-18-10, 02:35
There's a girl in Wacko's named Trouble. Not sure if its the same girl or not, i mean it is a rare name for a dancer.

Ron In Fla
03-25-10, 10:36
They're both working the night shift. Mercedes is gone ( yesterday ).
Nobody really quits / gets fired, they just take time off.

Johnny Drama
03-25-10, 11:41
Whatever happened to Secret? I haven’t seen her in some time. Has anyone ever gotten extras from Jake’s daughter Angie?

JD

Sleeper 100
04-01-10, 15:29
Whatever happened to Secret? I haven’t seen her in some time. Has anyone ever gotten extras from Jake’s daughter Angie?

JDHad a nice dance from Angie but no extras.

Forgotten One
04-14-10, 07:59
Ok, I have had a few (6 or so at each) private dances both here and down at the Pony. the dance cost itself is generally 30..What is normal for extra lessons in oral presentation? I have paid everything from 0 extra to 65 over the dance. This does not include a tip (I do give a tip, just not included here.) So I ask, what is reasonable for the extras, to not be taken advantage of and not drive up everyone else's price?

Thanks

SW Surfer
04-14-10, 23:27
.....Tonight I found a hot little freak that is looking for some extra stimulation's ....

...We I will be in Jax late Wed and all day Thurs - 4/15 - looking for a second or third guy for a g-bang...Hot little spinner looking to make some coin.

PM me for details - Sr members or know members only..

Surf

Old School
04-15-10, 07:16
.....Tonight I found a hot little freak that is looking for some extra stimulation's ....

...We I will be in Jax late Wed and all day Thurs - 4/15 - looking for a second or third guy for a g-bang...Hot little spinner looking to make some coin.

Surf

Is it too late, I should be avail tonight after 6PM

OS

Gilly Peater
04-19-10, 10:42
Trying to get re-acquainted with Mercedes. Heard she was no longer tending bar at Jakes. Used to be a regular, stopped going when Mercedes left. Is she back at Jakes? Anyone know where I can find her?

Be safe!

Gilly

Johnny Drama
04-25-10, 14:28
Trying to get re-acquainted with Mercedes. Heard she was no longer tending bar at Jakes. Used to be a regular, stopped going when Mercedes left. Is she back at Jakes? Anyone know where I can find her?

Be safe!

Gilly

Mercedes is on vacation for about six months.

Gilly Peater
04-26-10, 16:28
Mercedes is on vacation for about six months.Thanks JD. Another Senior Member PM'd me the news. I appreciate the response. Truth be told, I was actually looking for her daughter, Mindy who just came back from vacation. Anyone know where she is these days?

Be Safe!

Gilly

SW Surfer
04-29-10, 17:35
Sorry guys - this thing crashed and burned. She ended up not showing up and when I finally found her the next day, she was cracked out and ready to sleep for a week.

I do have a lead that I will post about with more notice...Looks like I found a freak on Back Page those old man wants to watch beg G-Bang'd. Most likely will happen in two weeks.

Be Safe,

Surf

Surf

Art Vandelay
04-29-10, 20:41
Mercedes is a guest of the state? Whaaaaaaa?

SW Surfer
06-18-10, 13:06
Just wondering how things have been. I was stuck on the west coast for a month working and plan on a visit to Jake's and Pony next week.

Which of the regulars are still there?

Thanks in advance,

Surfer Out!!!

Johnny Drama
07-02-10, 15:03
Hit up Jakes this past week. Gage, Dala, Stormy, Sky, Erin were dancing. No make that sitting. They are all looking for new jobs because Jake fired them and rehired them on the same day. They cant smoke anymore, nor drink excessive. The bartender is responsible for them and will cut them off if they get hammered. Dala is still new so I don’t think she is coming off of extras. I was going to get a dance but they were all moping around and down about not making any money. Shit two of them were talking about getting different jobs cause dancing is not paying the bills. Jake even fines them if they are late. Songs for dances cant go over a certain length of time. Pathetic to me. Someone needs to talk to his ass. Place use to be fun.

Drama