PDA

View Full Version : Sky Spa

Catniper
10-25-06, 22:06
Read up on the area from another forum and it appeared Sky spa was a good choice. Boy was it a good choice. Everyone talked about MiMi but I had Michell. Winner Winner Winner - great body all natural nipples like silver dollars and a nice little race tract with muscle control beyond my current belief (vise grips). The best rim of my entire life. CBJ, Mish, Rim, cowgirl, cowboy, doggie, daty, and ball licking and sucking. Good massage, great service, beautiful girl about 130 5'4' perfect. Do not miss this one ranked in my top three. Plan to make her my regular while I am in town.

Niper

southbeach
10-28-06, 07:18
Thanks for the report

We could use some more.

Is it just us visitors?

Places would go under.

Southbeach

RickRock
10-29-07, 23:50
Here's the problem guys, the girls come and go at this place. As soon as you find the perfect girl they bus her out and you're stuck with an old shoe. If it fits wear it, but for me, it's got holes.

Monteblanco
10-30-07, 16:01
My first post here.

I went to Sky Spa on my first venture out in Pgh since moving here a year or so ago. I visited Candy. It was difficult or impossible to see if there were any other providers available (language barrier; club protocol; ? ). In any case, I suppose there was at most one other.

The best I can say about my experience was that it was "ok. " But not terribly exciting. Nice table shower. Good pressure massage. But in the final act, just this side of boring. She was going through the motions. Cost was $60 to house + $140 for FS.

Catniper, in his post about a year ago, seemed to like MiMi's vice grip control of her pelvic muscles. I've never really appreciated that sort of thing (can get painful), but if that floats your boat, then Candy had the same training instructor.

I imagine I will return to Sky Spa again (There really aren't that many places to choose from in Pgh; Unfortunately, this ain't Amsterdam.), but probably only after I'm sure Candy is gone, and replaced by a new provider. (If I was to discover a great provider, you can be certain I would be a repeat customer.)

Best,

Monte

RickRock
11-10-07, 00:24
Monteblanco: You just missed Hanna at sky. She was the best.

You overpaid big time for FS. Regular price is $160 total for the hour, with TS. Please don't mess up the prices for the rest of us!

Monteblanco
11-14-07, 15:47
Monteblanco: You just missed Hanna at sky. She was the best.

You overpaid big time for FS. Regular price is $160 total for the hour, with TS. Please don't mess up the prices for the rest of us!Rock,

Yeah, I over paid, and knew I was over paying. Won't do it again. Stupid, really. I wouldn't want to make pay-as-you-go any worse than it already is in this part of the world.

Best,

Monte

Toshiosamma
03-09-08, 14:01
Title says it all. I have no details yet, but this is confirmed to me by someone in the business.

Steeler J
11-30-08, 23:53
Just as every AMP has, Sky now has a Sunny. A very good looking older lady who says she is from Singapore originally. Got the hour deal 60 house and 100 for extras with the table scrub down. Sauna. Massage with the slide from her. Then onto extras. Gives a great oral. And does the butterfly tongue on the prostate. Ohhhhh god yes yes yes. Nice firm breasts not natural but really hard and sensitive nipples. Her whole body is nice and firm and she is very professional finishing off in cowgirl. Washed me down afterwards and sent me out with a smile and a soda. Overall great hour well spent.

Toshiosamma
12-05-08, 21:53
Just as every AMP has, Sky now has a Sunny.Yeah, she is a real honey. I've seen her a lot of times, and she just keeps getting better.

DP0311
03-29-14, 08:00
Hey I know this forum is old, but is this place still around?

Member #5689
03-29-14, 23:27
I went last fall and it was still in Business. I think there were a few reports under AMP.

Hey I know this forum is old, but is this place still around?

Keeting
11-06-16, 06:19
Just adding that I checked on 10/26/16 and it was still closed.

Anyone know where the other two parlors that are supposed to be (I think) in the same complex actually are? I walked into a second floor place that totally felt like an under the radar MP, but when I opened the door at the top of the steps, it was just someone's pot and electric guitar filled apartment.

Darkshades
02-22-17, 10:20
They are open again and advertising on CL and BP. I believe it is the same as before, but was never there before they were busted.

Wheelzman
04-06-17, 13:02
Awesome experience. Didn't catch her name, but in late 30's, maybe? Tight, tight little body, great oral skills, firm, talented massage. Made very strange noises, but I didn't mind at all.