PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Catniper
10-24-06, 10:21
I will be in town on Wedndesday and was looking or some help on F/S indy or Spa. I will be in the airport area. Thanks for the help! The niper.

southbeach
10-24-06, 19:39
Catniper

Try the Rainbow spa all the way down 5 th ave.

southbeach

Toshiosamma
11-17-06, 11:38
The Rainbow Spa is on Penn Avenue in the Strip District, nowhere near 5th. They are under new management since a year ago, and the prices are way up. Kyoto Spa in McKeesport is a better bet, IMHO.

Catniper,

Try the Rainbow spa all the way down 5 th ave.

Southbeach

SamaRy
01-18-07, 15:28
Was in town for a week and tried out Sky Spa, sampled Tina... Very nice Asian.... $.6 for CBJ/CFS

Catniper
02-16-07, 11:51
I will be in town next week and was hoping for some fresh intell. Sounds like Rainbow is going down hill. Please pm and let me know my options.

Catniper
02-23-07, 17:56
I had a great experience at Sky Spa a couple of months ago and decided to give it another shot. No disappointment!! All new group I got Candy smoking hot body all natural. Shy but likes to get right to work with massage to follow. Willing to give it her all. Not very experienced 25 years old and very sweet like Candy. Give this girl a shot not on my all time best list but very nice.
Niper

RickRock
10-29-07, 23:51
Tina @ Sky is nice but old and worn out, and way to pro. She can't get wet without the aid of lube (but she does a CBJ like you wouldn't believe, puts it on with her mouth and you don't even know it's there).

RickRock
10-29-07, 23:53
Forgot to mention that Candy's jugs are fake, just done really well.

Ausse Salt
10-30-07, 23:48
G'day Rock,

Surely understand what ya mean. Had the pleasure of the older but pretty lovvy last time I wuz there fer a go.
Dont rightly know if 'er name wuz Candy or Tina or what-not. Had a jolly time any ways & the older lovvy wuz crackerjack at blowin' a bone.

Me only complaint wuz NO Bathe-Shower. She took me monnies & after I undressed she just started the massage.
I wanted to pork her like a Tassie Tiger, but she only do a C-BJ even that I give her the prime monnies.

That's why I now mostly patronage Kyoto spa & sport spa also. Too right!

### Salty

Toshiosamma
10-31-07, 14:30
I stopped in at the Rainbow last night, just for a shower to get the smoke off of me after a wild hooker happy hour a few blocks away. I asked for Tina, AKA "Mimi" (at the the Pine Tree 2 years ago), just because we know each other and she's a cool lady. (Different lady from the Tina at Sky, but about the same age) Mamasan said Tina would be in, but I'd have to wait a little. Another lady of about the same age came in instead and introduced herself as "Kay". This was funny, since the last girl I saw at Kyoto was also "Kay". They sure pick their working names from a small hat. Anyhow, Kay had a nice face for an older woman, a playful attitude, and a great pair of natural C-cup breasts with big, dark nipples. After the shower she gave me a super massage, with a long back-walking session that just about had me proposing marriage right then and there. All the time I was asking about her family and her history and we had a nice talk. Long story short, I went for the extras, and was surprised when she made no effort talk me up from the single Benjamin that I usually offer for FS, since the hard upsell had become the norm at the Rainbow Spa. Our session was thoroughly satisfying. She gave an enthusiastic CBJ, was responsive to DATY, and needed no artificial lubricants. It was about as close to girlfriend sex as I have ever had at a spa, even including my girlfriend. She has good kegels, and knows how to squeeze a prick. If you want a girl who looks 18 to go through half the Kama Sutra, Kay will not float your boat, but I can appreciate a mature partner, and I had a real good time for 160 total.

Low Key
11-02-07, 18:35
Just new to the area. Not new to this board or the game. I have tried this little tucked away place right on the corner of 51 and 88. Tried it twice. Not too great. But I was wondering about prices for full service. Who does the bath thing. And if any have any tiny young chicks? Also. In ATL I had luck with mexican AMPs that were at apartments. Anyone venture into this around here? Post some details if possible. It will be greatly appreciated.

Geo

Ausse Salt
11-03-07, 00:50
G'day Tosh,

Surely know what ya mean about the "older" chineese lovvys bein' crackerjack fer action at the AMPs.
Some times it seem that the younger & thinner pretty-birds are so used to action that they always in a hurry to get ya to shoot off in record time like the olympic games!

The older lovvys seem to slow down & take yer time, and are bonzer at blowing bones. Had meself a good go really late one nite at our olde chineese joint. The house-mum was the only bowler in the joint & tolde me so during the bathe-shower.

I told her that I'll pork her dirty back on the bed.
Yes, she had a little belly & some aged miles on her, but I surely had her moanin' & groanin' like a Brisbane banshee. An after I buggered her propper like a diamound dingo, she led me back to the shower-room & before I go she tossed me off fer me second round!

I was there with her fer 2 hours, all fer the usuial monnies we pay. That was a crackerjack sesson with a older lovvy.

#### Salty

RickRock
11-10-07, 00:23
George: It's 160 for an hour or 140 for the half. There are two girls that at any time. Right now it is Tina (older) and Candy (younger). If you get one that you don't like, ask to see the other. If they say she's busy, tell them you'll wait.

Newbie15
01-14-08, 21:47
I want to try Sky when Im in town Friday, who should I ask for? New to the board and still learning how AMP's work. Grew up in the burgh, but moved to Long Island for work. Kyoto is alot closer to where I stay when I'm in town, had Penny the last time and got a great HJ for a jackson. I am hoping for FS this time from a younger girl, please PM or post suggestions for a girl at either Sky or Kyoto and if you come to Long Island I can share some info.

Thanks

Newbie15
01-23-08, 23:53
Thanks to the fellow mongers that gave me advise about the local AMP's.

Paid a visit to Kyoto since it was close. Saw Penny again, she recognized me and was alot more open. Full Service for 1, not bad but nothing great. Shes just a bit older than I prefer.

Bobbin
03-03-08, 17:57
Closed since January 2008 and phone disconnected.

Toshiosamma
03-09-08, 14:01
Title says it all. I have no details yet, but this is confirmed to me by someone in the business.

Ausse Salt
03-14-08, 16:43
G'day Tosh,

Was over by there the other day an heard that the joint is open again. They were "closed on holiday" fer a good week. Maybe they hadda get some new chineese lovvys with Visas or something.
The "open" sign-lite is on again. One of you drongos gotta go there an "take a tackle for our side" an have-a-go.

### Salty

Toshiosamma
03-15-08, 15:54
I heard from an insider that they were actually busted, and several women were arrested. If they are open again already, good for them. I hope the girls are alright.

Zadist
03-17-08, 15:08
I am new to the area and will be visiting for the next week or so. I was wondering if there were any non-asian MP's around the Pittsburgh area.

I was also wondering what there might be to do around the New Castle Area AMP's or non-AMP's...or anything else fun around New Castle or Pittsburgh.

Zadist

Boss Man 7462
04-04-08, 14:41
Can anyone tell me about Renassance day spa in Cranberry?

Or someplace in the Cranberry area.

Burbs Monger
04-04-08, 16:36
So I finally got a chance to visit elite tanning while I was at a conference in Pittsburgh for the week. I had read about it on other boards and it appears to be the best if not only non asian mp in pittsburgh that is not fs.

I call and and found out that Dominique was working and from other patrons, she appeared to be a winner.

My assessment, thank god I live on the eastern part of the state as far as mp's go. First, this place is not in a great area, it's on E. Carson street, very visible to street traffic and sidewalk traffic. The place is cramped, the rooms are small and not really private, kind of like cubicles with very high walls that don't reach to the ceiling. Kind of hard to do your business when you hear the other girls talking and watching tv. Only the loud music drowns out their voices and the tv.

Now for the positives, Dominique is a nice looking girl, tall, maybe 5'8" without the heels, nice body, dark brunette, absolutely no breasts at all- just nipples, but she has a great stomach and butt.

She was somewhat friendly, but a little too jack hammerish for my type for the main event. All in all, $ 1.3 for the half hour, no tip was asked for, however, I got her a .2.

I guess if you live in Pittsburgh, this is a good place, however, if you frequent a variety of these places, this would not be high on my list.

Be Safe

Ausse Salt
04-06-08, 23:53
G'day Burb,

Never was too keen meself to have-a-go over that crookshack, mate.
Too hard to find hidden over Pittsburgh on the south sides. Dont wanna pay alotta monnies if the lovvy dont give ya a bathe-shower & she only pulls yer yobber at the end. Surely would rather go over a chineese AMP joint an do a lovvy rotten for me monnies.

Glad to hear ya had yerself a jolly time anyways, mate.
Too right!

#### Salty from Wheeling

Burbs Monger
04-07-08, 20:24
I am just curious Aussie, outside of Elite, are there any other good local jack shacks in the pittsburgh or pittsburgh proper area? I am familiar with the amp's near the airport in moon township, however, I am more keen to american mp's.

Also, I tried to call starrs, but without a local area code, shabir did not give me much info. If you are not familiar with starrs it's latest location is in south oakland from what the information I gathered.

Thanks for the help.

Be Safe

Ausse Salt
04-08-08, 00:30
G'day Burb,

Other than the chineese Amps, I surely aint aware of any crackerjack houses fer prostitutions. Heard me other good mates mention a crookshack name o' "Sensasions" on the south hills by Baldwin-Carrick. Aint never been there, mate.
Coulde be like "Stars" - where "yer Km will vary."
Too Right!

Dont even gotta AMP joint around Wheeling any more. Coldprick police-cobbers & Towne squires shut it down.
Usta have a joint like "Stars" here also, with older lovvys workin' there who were "shot on the arse" like Shithouse Sally. But bleedin' Towne squires "raid" that joint also. Dont even see any good lovvys working the streets much-any. Piss-poor time fer action.

### Salty

Reading Wander
04-13-08, 16:01
Hey all,

New to the board, area, and idea of this. I'm in the New Kensington area. Is there anything nearby and can I get a description on how to present myself?

Any help from experience would be appreciated.

Ausse Salt
04-16-08, 23:59
G'day Wanderer,

Surely sound-like yer in the Norhern Territorrys from pittsburgh, mate. If ya can find yerself the towne of Lawrenceville, ya might find yerself some street lovvys over 'round 50th street & Butler streets. Or get yerself a yellow book o' telephones fer the chineese AMP joints.

An as far as how a young joey in the woods 'round here should handle himself with the lovvys, be a crackerjack bloke & a good shit & use only yer sunday manners & courly customs.
And if gettin' a massage at the AMP, dont be lettin-off youre loud boofters & rank fartes -- unless the house-mum lets-off first. Too right!

Me fair-dinkum advice should help ya with ladys & pretty-bird nippers, mate. Now get out on the pitch!

### Salty from over Wheeling-way.

Gunner35
07-02-08, 12:33
Been a year since I visited the burgh but it looks like they closed my favorite AMP (Rainbow H&F Spa). WTF, had a nice girl there for years ?mimi?. Great FS. Lookin for another AMP FS but can't find squat. Any idea where to look for a square deal less the hit or miss B.S.? I'm outa Vegas and not used to hunt since we have 200+ joins. I'll visit the Vegas Board when I get back to help out my fellow FS AMP seekers. Glad I stumbled upon this board. Help a Brother out.

Ausse Salt
07-03-08, 01:46
G'day Gunner,

I also get meself over Pittsburgh-way some times when I on the job. Rightly sorry to hear they close-up the tatshack where ya use-to go for action.

Get yerself a Yellow Book of telephones & find the "spa" pages. Ya got 2 chineese spas over Robinson by Robert Morris university...

Better option is a chineese joint only 5 miles down the road from south sides. On road-route 88 by the south hills near a irish towne called "Castle Shannon" -- the chineese spa is called "Sky's Spa" & a good massage & full services for the usual monnies.

Good irish blokes live 'round there, mate. Gotta a crackerjack pub only a mile up the road called "The Castle Tavern" where they got good food & ice-cold pints o' beer. An ya can get-onto the bad bludger name o' Onnerotto - the tax squire 'round there.
The good mates there always stow the tax-man about for all his bad ways. Too right!

Hope me good advice helps you, mate.

### Salty

Jobo5432
07-06-08, 23:24
While I grew up in Pittsburgh, went to college, and now came back here to live, I never knew anything about the Chinese AMP's here... In fact, I always thought they were myths!

Anyhow, I'd love to check out the action, but I don't know where to go. As fortune would (or might) have it, I live a few miles down Rt. 88 (Library Rd.) here in Pittsburgh. Can someone clarify for me - Is Sky open for business (yes or no)? And if "yes", is this a FS?

All the help would be great... I'd definitely come back and give an endorsement if it's warranted. Thanks!

USTraveller
07-07-08, 19:14
I stopped at the Sports Spa in Moon recently and was very dissappointed. This was always my second favorite in Pittsburgh too and now I have to find another in the Airport area. It was a Thursday night around midnight or so, I paid for the hour and got hammered on the tip which is usually 1 Franklin for FS. She wanted 1.4 and I had another 20 in my wallet (I usually have extra in case the door fee goes up). She agreed and I was back in my car in 30 minutes after paying for 1 hour. I've never had a great experience there, but that was my last time there. I'm probably going to be a Kyoto only guy from now on.

That's just my 2 cents and I'm sure others have many positive reviews of the Sports Spa.

Be safe out there.

-USTraveller

Ausse Salt
07-09-08, 00:59
Too right, Trav. The joint useta be one o' the favourite joints around with all the good mates. Now the House-mum & greedy lovvys surely turning the shanty into a bleedin' Canberra crookshack!

Sorry to hear about yer pisspoor visit there, chiefly 'cause I know that yer a courtly gent with the lovvys & dont try to jew yer way from giving-over monnies.
A chineese lovvy did me dirty the same way the last time I went there for a go. She say that mates been payin' more in tip monnies theese days & she got onto-me for a extra twenny!

You know I wont go-over Pine tree after me row with the hatchett-man. Lovvys need to know that the bleedin' price o' petrol & bad economys is the reason blokes dont got alotta monnies.

#### Salty

Ausse Salt
07-09-08, 01:15
G'day Jojo,

Ye Christ! Once again I gotta educate all the New-bees & young-joeys 'round here. I reckon it woulde do alotta good fer me to open-up me own school of advice for New-bees. But ya need to practice patience & virtues 'cause I was once a young joey-in-the-woods like you & surely got meself lost in the wilderness a time or two.

Now for yer schoolin' ---

Ye christ, ya bleedin' droob, I JUST LEFT A POST HERE -- before youre post -- that SKYS SPA IS OPEN AGAIN!
Let me "clairify" -- IT'S OPEN - Get yerself over there and have a go! Hurry on! Dont ya be slow!
Better also mind yer manners there & not give the lovvys a bad time or you'll get the strap!!

#### Salty

Jobo5432
07-10-08, 01:36
Well, I just got home, showered off the evidence (I'm sure the wifey wouldn't be too pleased to know).

Mamasan answered the door at about 11:40p, and asked me if I had ever been there before. Of course I hadn't, so I said "Not here, no. ". She showed me into the room and "Jenny". Who looked Korean. Soon followed.

I told her I wanted the full hour, and she quoted me the 3 Jacksons. I paid, disrobed and waited for her to come back in. She showed me the TS, and I got on (after she rinsed it down). I think she could tell I was a rookie, but she wasn't hand-holding me through; it's pretty self-explanatory. As she was washing my back, she asked me how I heard about them. I said I had heard about it from a friend at a party on Sunday, which was completely true. She smiled and giggled and said "A friend, huh? " I said "Yeah, he told me to inquire about the extras. ". When I said "extras" she said "Extras? What that mean? " As it turns out, she knew exactly what I meant. Duh!

She took me back into the table (no sauna at all at Sky Spa? ) and laid me down and began to rub. She was a bit chatty for my liking, but whatever. She asked me what I do, and I said software engineer. She then said "Internet? What site I can get free movies? " So I told her about BitTorrent. We talked about that for a bit.

She gave a great massage, and finished my back off with really light touches then had me turn over. I wasn't standing at attention, but I wasn't limp either. She massaged the shoulders and chest, then started the light touches again. The little guy was waking up, and she of course noticed. As she was massaging my arms, she moved my hands around to her really nice ass. I instinctively started to gently rub and when I realized I was doing it, I asked her if my hand was bothering her. She said no.

She gently rubbed everything but my junk, and I was afraid I'd be sent home without the HE I walked in for. I just laid there with my eyes closed while she finished up. Her hands came off me and she squeezed a bit more lotion on her hands and started going to work. Now I will tell you flat out, I didn't set a stamina record or anything, mainly because she was quite good with her hands. She never asked me what I wanted, or if I wanted anything, but she took the cue from my asking about extras earlier.

I gave her WAAAAY more than I should have for what I got (another 2 Jacksons), but I explained this was for her to remember me for next time.

All-in-all a good trip. "Jenny" was 5/8, I'd put her in late 30's athough she looked a little younger. Tight ass, nice titties. She came out wearing a tiger-striped tight-fitting nighty. Not bad at all.

Being this was my first time, I still don't know how to ask for more. Help please?

USTraveller
07-10-08, 03:38
Salty,

I'll have to give the Sky a try if I'm ever in that area. It's out of the way for me (well, they ALL are), but I'll keep my eyes open for it.

I avoid the Pine Tree based on your review. I think teh Airport area is too busy for AMPs, so they get lots of business, hence higher prices/lousy service.

-USTraveller

Ausse Salt
07-11-08, 00:53
G'day Jojo,

Hee Hee! Surely proud to see yer on our side o' the pitch, mate. Ya did the team proud for yer first time.
Ya didn't do any "embarrasments" much-any. The lovvy took a chance a joey-in-the-woods like you was abouve-board. Next time I'll surely expect ya to do the lovvy rotten & bugger her like jack-the-lad!

I only hope ya didn't go & let-off any rank boofters or loud farts, mate. Surely bad form for a young-joey to do that his first time on. Too Right!

### Salty

Jobo5432
07-11-08, 02:06
G'day Jojo,

Hee Hee! Surely proud to see yer on our side o' the pitch, mate. Ya did the team proud for yer first time.
Ya didn't do any "embarrasments" much-any. The lovvy took a chance a joey-in-the-woods like you was abouve-board. Next time I'll surely expect ya to do the lovvy rotten & bugger her like jack-the-lad!

I only hope ya didn't go & let-off any rank boofters or loud farts, mate. Surely bad form for a young-joey to do that his first time on. Too Right!

### SaltyI did ya'll proud. No noiseys, or even the quiet ones!

USTraveller
07-11-08, 03:29
...Being this was my first time, I still don't know how to ask for more. Help please?Jobo,

Check out the first post (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=351682&postcount=1) from the Special Interests > Massages (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=266) > AMP Tips and Guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2291) section for more info. And please, read the other posts as other offered advice too.

And two additional Jacksons was definitely NOT too much, but that's just my opinion.

Good Luck Next Time!

-USTraveller

Vitamin P
08-16-08, 20:53
I travel a lot with my job and usually find myself in PGH once or twice a year but it's been nearly a year since I was there last.

I've always made the pilgrimage to Sports Massage as it's consistantly been my favorite place. Sky ranks #2.

I'm scheduled to be there next month and would like a current situation update. Are both places still operating?
Any changes?

Any recommendations on current girls?

Ausse Salt
08-19-08, 01:38
G'day Vitamin,

Been kinda hit or miss with all the bleedin' chineese AMPs theese days, mate. Sports spa usta be a favourite with all the good mates, but they seem to be givin' alotta pisspoor services lately. Read-up me conversasions below with me mate US Travler. Too right.
And Trav aint a droob or a "newbee" -- he treats the lovvys right -- so if he had himself a pisspoor time ...

Maybe you can have-a-go accrost the street at Pine tree spa, but I almost had a row with a big drongo there - so I wont go there. You surely might have better fortunes at either joint. Like they say - "youre Km will vary."

Kyoto spa over McKeesport-way is a fair-dinkum joint & Sky spa over Castle Shannon is okey also.

#### Salty

Andy Crew
08-27-08, 17:59
Will be in town for a few days for quick business trip. Anyone can suggest a good AMP or RMP but not a $h! Athole in the wall kinda place? I'd read the forum and seems that kyoto/sky are the only ones in the area. Are phonebooks AMP/RMP legit with extra service or YMMV like everywhere else. PM me please. I appreciate the help. Thanks senior members.

Thanks,

AC

Vitamin P
08-29-08, 22:51
Will be in town for a few days for quick business trip. Anyone can suggest a good AMP or RMP but not a $h! Athole in the wall kinda place? I'd read the forum and seems that kyoto/sky are the only ones in the area. Are phonebooks AMP/RMP legit with extra service or YMMV like everywhere else. PM me please. I appreciate the help.

Thanks senior members.

Thanks,

ACI was just in the same boat as you, recently in town for a business trip.

I stopped by Sports Massage near the airport and received first rate service. I try to make a stop there every time I visit PGH. It may just be the best AMP in the country.

My most recent visit was as good as ever.

Andy Crew
09-02-08, 04:39
Thanks for all your help. Vitamin & ausse. Unfortunately, my business had other plans. I was too busy and had to cut the trip short. However, I will be back in a few weeks to pitt. So I will definitely check out your pointers. Have a round of drinks on me. Appreciate the info. I will post my findings or pm to you guys any reviews.

Thanks

AC

Ausse Salt
09-05-08, 01:01
G'day Andy,

Okey, Mate. Sorry to hear about yer plans havin' to change. Next time ya get over Pittsburgh-way I hope ya have a jolly time at the AMP joint. I'm going-over fer Steeler american-football with one o' me good mates & surely might have a go at a chineese AMP on the way back to Wheeling.

Surely 'bout bleedin' time wanna the mates like Andy wants to stand yer old salt to a beer for all me attempts at giving advice to the good mates here & on our Wheeling
WV forums.
Too right!

### Salty

Safetyman
09-17-08, 12:22
I was just in the same boat as you, recently in town for a business trip.

I stopped by Sports Massage near the airport and received first rate service. I try to make a stop there every time I visit PGH. It may just be the best AMP in the country.

My most recent visit was as good as ever.Coming in from out of town, I may try the Sports Massage since I will be close to the airport, however did you find any other places?

TeddyBare
09-26-08, 10:44
Police, feds raid rub parlors in Moon, Monroeville

Thursday, September 25, 2008
By Sadie Gurman, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Federal agents, detectives and police officers from several agencies tonight raided three Moon Township spas and one in Monroeville that they say have been operating as fronts for prostitution.

Police described Pine Tree Spa and Sport Spa, both on University Boulevard in Moon, and an unnamed spa at 543 Carnot Road, as "separate and distinct corrupt organizations."

The raid in Monroeville was at Jade Heart, 4044 Monroeville Blvd.

Onlookers who work at a nearby restaurant watched as officials swarmed Sport Spa starting about 6 p.m., they said. Men in rubber gloves dragged dozens of cardboard boxes, furniture and other items from the building and into a U-Haul truck.

At Moon police headquarters, officers could be seen interviewing at least four women, one of whom they took inside in handcuffs.

Police did not say how long they believed the shops had been operating, but onlookers said one business, the Sport Spa, had been open for seven or eight years.

Amber Tautkus, who works nearby, said it was common knowledge in the neighborhood that the spas were fronts for prostitution. She said cars would file into the Sport Spa lot at all hours of the night.

"Midnight is their busiest time," she said. "It's common knowledge."

The raids were the result of an investigation that started in May and involved a host of law enforcement agencies including Moon police, the Allegheny County district attorney's office and Monroeville police. Agents from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the FBI joined police to search the spas and make arrests. Police tonight did not say how many were arrested, nor identify those charged.First published on September 25, 2008 at 9:31 pm

Ausse Salt
09-30-08, 02:52
G'day Mates,

Dont go over ANY of the chineese AMP joints theese days since the bleedin' police-cobbers & towne squres & governours raid-off the AMPs. Seen it on the telly & they all surely look proud 'cause they got the chineese lovvys under-arrested.

Only thing that concern me is ALL THE SHOOTINGS over Pittsburgh-way that I see on the telly. If ya read-up a post-gazzette newspaper ya see Tribal blokes killin' each other just about every nite! Dead people over pittsburgh every nite, sometimes 2 or 3. No end in site much-any.

But surely nice that the cobbers keep people safe from crimes going-on at the chineese AMP joints.
Too right.

#### Salty

Serendipity26
10-05-08, 20:39
Saw this place advertising in the adult section of the city paper. I've heard it mentioned a long time ago on the forum..

Was just wondering one thing. Is this more like an AMP with a mamasan and a number of "masseuses", or is this a one woman operation in an apartment? Was gonna go and write a report, but I'm really more interested in the second situation (first one doesn't seem like a safe type of place to go right now in Pittsburgh).

Ausse Salt
10-06-08, 01:40
G'day Mate,

If ya read in back-pages adver-tizements in the city-paper newspaper it is more likely a solo chineese lovvy in a two bedroom flat somewhere AND NOT a AMP joint. Ring-up the telephone & ask the lovvy. Go there an have a go & report back. Take a tackle for the good mates 'round here.

That's surely what I woulde do if I wuz a stallwart lad like you.

#### Salty

Ausse Salt
10-15-08, 01:11
Surely know meself of a good mate who lives over youre way on Rode Island - name o' Psyber Zomber.
Havta hear what Zomber say about the chineese lovvys & the AMP joints bein' legal for prostitutions - and hope he dont bludger-up the Queen's english much-any.

#### Salty

Torchkit
10-19-08, 10:36
Is anyone familiar with this AMP near Beaver Falls?

Ausse Salt
11-18-08, 17:30
G'day Mates,

Just wanna give ya an up-date 'bout the AMP joints by the olde air-port. I was by there the other day & seen that both Pinetree & Sport spa accrost the street still look like the are closed-up an locked tighter then a toad's arse.

But I surely know both Skys spa & Kyoto spa are open and waiting fer good hard mates to have-a-go there.
If ya partake there - tell the chineese lovvy that Salty sent ya there & for her to give ya the "aussie apple"!
Too right!

#### Salty

Bobbin
12-28-08, 18:42
Typical prices $50 for 30 min and another $80 for extras.

Bobbin
12-28-08, 18:43
Is anyone familiar with this AMP near Beaver Falls?Yep, and it's the real deal AMP.

Ausse Salt
01-03-09, 03:24
G'day Mates,

One o' me best mates had-a-go at the gold spa over by big-beaver & he say he had a jolly time there. But it's a bleedin-long drive fer me to go there from over Wheeling-way. You good lads go there & pork those Chineese lovvys rotten!

### Salty

Darth Sidius
01-17-09, 16:18
Toftt. The place is a legit massage center. But that was in doubt for much of the session. I should have known right off the bat when I walked into the room and one of those doo-hickeys to lay your face in was on the table. Provider was in her late 40's but had a nice rack in a tight-fitting shirt. She massaged with oil and kept a small sheet over my privates. But every time she went up my leg, she'd brush up against the boys. Got me somewhat aroused and I thought we'd have some extras. And true clock-watcher. She sets a timer before the session begins. I should have known better. But I was holding out hope. When the hour was up, she asked if I wanted another half hour. I thought "this must be where it gets fun. " But not to be. More brushing up against the boys. I asked if I could touch her. Just on her back to start. And she nodded as if to say "no way, boss won't allow. " So fellow hobbyists, if you want a very nice relaxing massage with no extras, then this is the place. I repeat, no extras to be had.

Ausse Salt
01-18-09, 01:44
G'day Darthe,

Surely sorry to hear that ya lost the match when tryin' to get yerself "extra time" with the lovvy at the new chineese AMP. But yer a good lad for "taking a tackle fer our side" there. Too right!
Wondering fer meself if that AMP got chineese lovvys workin' there & if they do bathe-showers to you before the massage also.

Next time yer laying on yer back & she massagin'*by the towel & she rub-over yer stones -- hee hee -- get yerself a royal stiff-on under the towel & yer hard yobber will look like a puppet from the Mister Rodger show on the telly!
And you can say - "Look, luv, I want ya to meet me hard yobber, who is chineese also. I call him WANG."

### Salty from over Wheeling-way

Jobo5432
01-26-09, 01:06
G'day Darthe,

Surely sorry to hear that ya lost the match when tryin' to get yerself "extra time" with the lovvy at the new chineese AMP. But yer a good lad for "taking a tackle fer our side" there. Too right!

Wondering fer meself if that AMP got chineese lovvys workin' there & if they do bathe-showers to you before the massage also.

Next time yer laying on yer back & she massagin'*by the towel & she rub-over yer stones -- hee hee -- get yerself a royal stiff-on under the towel & yer hard yobber will look like a puppet from the Mister Rodger show on the telly!

And you can say - "Look, luv, I want ya to meet me hard yobber, who is chineese also. I call him WANG."

### Salty from over Wheeling-waySalty. You're the best. I travel a bit with my job, and I've read other forums around the country, but Pittsburgh takes the cake 'cause of you. And you don't let us "joeys" make the mistakes.

Ausse Salt
01-28-09, 15:10
Too right, mate. Allways want to see that the young joey-in-the-woods blokes like yerself get good advices & crackerjack lessons on how to conduct yer business with the lovvys in a courtly manner.

And some o' the young lads like Jojo surely get high marks in the Hobbyest Schoolhouse.

#### Salty

Beach Style
01-29-09, 20:56
Far from home and posting in this section for the first time. I tried out Kyoto a little while back on a cold snowy night. 60 for the door for the hour. I saw "Jenny", who was very good looking and tight body, though a little older. Unfortunately I picked the worst time to be there, and had two other customers arrive within minutes of me. Nobody else was on duty, so things got rushed.

I plan to go back and try again, but will aim for a time with less traffic so I can enjoy the experience a little more. I also would love it if there were some "Legit" spots that offered table shower and rub like this place gave. I'd go there just for that, but I somehow doubt they'd be pleased by me getting the rub and leaving once a week.

Ausse Salt
02-04-09, 17:19
G'day Beach,

Got alotta places who are "Legit" & the lovvy dont want to "pull-on yer yobber" at the end on accounte that you might be a police-cobber & get her under-arrested!

Most of those "massage theropy" joints will give ya a crackerjack massage & only stare-down yer hard yobber at the end. But they dont got Bathe-showers there.

Better for ya to have-a-go at a chineese place like Kyoto or Sky's spa for "full services" then to go over to a "Legit" place and have to "pull yer own yobber" there.
That is "FOOL service" -- too right!

### Salty

Ausse Salt
02-06-09, 16:35
Wanted to let me good mates 'round here know police-cobbers raided-off the Gold spa-house over by big beaver. Seen the story in the news-paper & on the telly.

Got Squires & Govenour-people who dont pay-over Tax monnies, but cobbers gotta close-up the chineese Amps.

Good rites & laws in America. If youre a Squire.

#### Salty

Beach Style
02-21-09, 00:23
Speaking of the AMPs, I made it back to Kyoto this week. Much better session. I was the only one in the place, so there was no hurrying this time. Nice slow shower and scrub, some time in the sauna, and off to the finish.

Door was still 60 for the hour, but mamasan was grilling me hard about having been there before, who I had seen, and the like. Maybe she works for MI-6, or maybe some LE types have been hassling them. This time the girl was "Ruby". Looks very similar to "Jenny", but has bigger natural boobs. Good looking girl. Prices had gone up, though. A full 140 for the full deal, bringing the total to 200 for the hour. A little steep, but the whole event was great from start to finish, and worth the cash.

Ausse Salt
02-23-09, 23:18
G'day Beach,

Happy to hear Kyoto spa is still in business theese days.
Skys spa is open also, action there is surely hit or miss, along with pretty-bird lovvys seldomn.

Ye christ! 140 for full services?! Next time just hand the lovvy five twennys an say "let's go!" --
Cor!! For the extra twennys the bleedin house-mum should be outside with a bucket & soap -- washing yer car while yer buggerin' the lovvy.
Too right!

#### Salty

Mysteryman
06-11-09, 21:49
It's been years since I visited a place in Pittsburgh that offered good full service massage. I think I visited Sky Spa about 9-10 years ago and it was a nice experience. What are the Forums recommendations now? Still the Sky?

Thanks

HungryEye
07-28-09, 09:11
Anybody try the girl that advertises on CL with an incall in Millvale?

Thanks,

H.

Proverted
08-26-09, 23:31
I was in Pittsburgh over the weekend. I looked for Sky spa. I found the building(I think) but not business. I called and could not leave a message-the mail box was full.
I then went to Hao Mei Chinese Massage Therapy a received a legit massage. On the up side, I was left uncovered during the session.

Later that night I dreamt of a wonderful time at Kyoto's with a number 10.

The next day I tried " Businessman's Massage by Wonderful Lady" Overpriced hj by a woman that once might have been hot, but it was a while ago. Will not return.

USTraveller
09-12-09, 00:09
Greetings all... It's sad that the police are causing all kinds of problems in this area. I haven't been to a Pittsburgh AMP since all of the busts a year ago. It's not worth it to me. It's good to hear some are still going though. Keep up the good work and keep them going. Be careful out there.

-USTraveller

Stocking1
01-10-10, 19:45
I used to enjoy sports. However, they are now gone. If anyone can share infor for the North and West areas, it's appreciated.

Sam Irvin
01-27-10, 01:56
Does anyone have any experience with this place posted on BP and CL?

Authentic Chinese Massage (421 East 7th Ave. Ave. 2nd floor Apt #2)

My Wife Will perform Massages in my home at $80. 00 90 minutes, $50. 00 1 Hour, $30. 00 for 30 minutes, $20. 00 for 20 minutes, Please call Fang at (724) 895-3260 to Schedule a appointment. Directions. Exit from 28 at New Kensington Tarentum, Go to 2nd Light and make a left left turn, go through 3 stop signs and continue onto the next street & house is 4th one on the left, 421 East 7th Ave. Ave. 2nd floor Apt #2 & Hours of operation are from Tuesday. Saturday 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Off Sunday & Monday.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/authentic-chinese-massage-421-east-7th-ave-ave-2nd-floor-apt-2/1635895

Djcl008
01-27-10, 16:11
Hey guys, new here.

I read the earlier post about this place, but I've also read some reviews saying extras were given. Anyone here have any experience here at Xie Lihong's Wellness Ctr?

Beach Style
02-14-10, 12:20
Since the snow has backed off I decided to make a trip to Kyoto. When I arrived there was only one car there. Paid the standard .6 for the hour plus $ tip.

Session was with Candy. She's a little bit older, but looks great. Gave one of the most relaxing table showers I've ever had. Back to the room for the rub down. Followed up with CBJ, some 69, then she got on top and went to work. Switched to missionary for the finish. Partway in the doorbell started ringing like mad, but she never rushed me. Great session.

On the way out there were five cars out there. Really, at a small place like this why would you not just come back later when you see 3+ cars already there?

Zezozose
02-26-10, 20:32
Hey guys, new here.

I read the earlier post about this place, but I've also read some reviews saying extras were given. Anyone here have any experience here at Ctr?

The earlier post in this thread matches my experience exactly, and I have been there as recently as 2 months ago. Massage is top-notch, but no extras. The girl knew I was hoping for extras and apologized that she couldn't do it. I wonder what would happen, though, if I just put. 4 on the end table in the room at the beginning and said nothing.

You seem to have found some reviews that say extras were given. Where are these reviews? I can't find any such reviews on this site.

Jank98
03-08-10, 11:31
4309 Butler St
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
(412) 621-3300

In Lawrenceville, anyone been here?

Larry87
04-06-10, 14:56
Anyone been to the Lucky Dragon located on Carson in Southside? I'm tempted to check it out either today or tomorrow. Called and asked how much it is for a session:

$60 for 1 hour session including free TS

Sounds intriguing, thoughts?

Member #5066
04-08-10, 20:08
Where on carson is it located? I went looking for it but couldn't find it.

Anyone been to the Lucky Dragon located on Carson in Southside? I'm tempted to check it out either today or tomorrow. Called and asked how much it is for a session:

Sounds intriguing, thoughts?

Larry87
04-09-10, 22:17
E Carson St & S 20th St

James Kim
04-28-10, 22:26
Since the snow has backed off I decided to make a trip to Kyoto. When I arrived there was only one car there. Paid the standard .6 for the hour plus $ tip.

Session was with Candy. She's a little bit older, but looks great. Gave one of the most relaxing table showers I've ever had. Back to the room for the rub down. Followed up with CBJ, some 69, then she got on top and went to work. Switched to missionary for the finish. Partway in the doorbell started ringing like mad, but she never rushed me. Great session.

On the way out there were five cars out there. Really, at a small place like this why would you not just come back later when you see 3+ cars already there?Where is this place located? I tired to Google it but i tdid not come up.

Beach Style
04-29-10, 19:24
Where is this place located? I tired to Google it but i tdid not come up.It's on Long Run Road in McKeesport/White Oak. Right by Olympia shopping center.

Lkylkylky
05-29-10, 17:02
So I wanted to try out the Kyoto as my first AMP experience, the problem is, I got kicked out almost as soon as I walked in. She asked if I'd ever been there before, I answered truthfully (probably my first mistake). Then she asked if I was 21, and when I said I was, she escorted me right out of there saying "no, no, no, no, 22, you have to be 22"

Thing is, I'm pretty sure this is bullshit. I look very naive, very friendly, and like the kind of person who would never willingly go to a place like this. I'm also naturally almost suspiciously friendly, so I'm sure everything in my demeanor screamed "LE." I should also note that I've never even been particularly close with a girl before (some light kissing is basically the furthest I've got), and I become almost mesmerized by the face of a beautiful Asian, so being at a place like this makes me particularly nervous and twitchy.

Does anyone have any advice for this? Has anyone experienced anything at all like this in the past? Should I even bother trying to get in there again (maybe in a week or a month), or are they going to remember me? The only other AMP is kind of far, and I don't feel like driving all the ways if I'm just going to be kicked out again.

Member #5066
05-29-10, 21:39
I'll say this.

The mama-san at Kyoto is pretty good. So, she could definitely tell you were nervous and twitchy.

If I were you I'de try one of the other 4 that you have at your disposal in Pittsburgh. You may stay out that way but you will probably find yourself in the South Hills so you could try the one there.

Also, there is no way they remember names so if they ask you can always say "______ recommended that I come here"

So I wanted to try out the Kyoto as my first AMP experience, the problem is, I got kicked out almost as soon as I walked in. She asked if I'd ever been there before, I answered truthfully (probably my first mistake). Then she asked if I was 21, and when I said I was, she escorted me right out of there saying "no, no, no, no, 22, you have to be 22"

Thing is, I'm pretty sure this is bullshit. I look very naive, very friendly, and like the kind of person who would never willingly go to a place like this. I'm also naturally almost suspiciously friendly, so I'm sure everything in my demeanor screamed "LE." I should also note that I've never even been particularly close with a girl before (some light kissing is basically the furthest I've got), and I become almost mesmerized by the face of a beautiful Asian, so being at a place like this makes me particularly nervous and twitchy.

Does anyone have any advice for this? Has anyone experienced anything at all like this in the past? Should I even bother trying to get in there again (maybe in a week or a month), or are they going to remember me? The only other AMP is kind of far, and I don't feel like driving all the ways if I'm just going to be kicked out again.

Nightwatchman1
05-30-10, 04:00

Thing is, I'm pretty sure this is bullshit. I look very naive, very friendly, and like the kind of person who would never willingly go to a place like this. I'm also naturally almost suspiciously friendly, so I'm sure everything in my demeanor screamed "LE. " I should also note that I've never even been particularly close with a girl before (some light kissing is basically the furthest I've got), and I become almost mesmerized by the face of a beautiful Asian, so being at a place like this makes me particularly nervous and twitchy.

Does anyone have any advice for this? Has anyone experienced anything at all like this in the past? Should I even bother trying to get in there again (maybe in a week or a month), or are they going to remember me? The only other AMP is kind of far, and I don't feel like driving all the ways if I'm just going to be kicked out again.I find the best way to gain confidence is in role playing.

Try it a couple of times with your sister, mother, partner, or captain, using various scenarios.

The next time you walk in, you'd have some practice and experience for an effective response.

It would also help if you don't drive up to the place in your dad's crown vic.

You may want to consider purchasing a piece of shit pickup truck.

This would also come in handy when you monger the streets.

Beach Style
05-31-10, 09:48
That's a tough break. Mamasan at Kyoto is on top of her game, and can be tough with the questioning. I wouldn't give up, though. Just wait a couple weeks and head back in. This time when she asks if you've been there before, say "Yes". It won't be a lie, technically, so try to be confidant. Read back through prior posts for some provider names, and when she asks who you saw(And she most likely will) rattle out a name or two.

You might also watch what you wear. Try to aim for some slacks or nice jeans, and a polo shirt or something along those lines. Don't show up in ripped jean shorts and a faded tee, or something low brow like that. Also keep the door fee counted out and separate in your pocket and ready to go, so you can hand it over like you were expecting it and have done so before. This should get you past the door, at least.

Sam
05-31-10, 23:34
Bonnie was at Kyoto back in March. Doubtful that she is still there. But if you want to say you were there before and asked who did you see.... $60 for the hour.

Beach Style
06-04-10, 17:02
Took another trip to Kyoto. Session with a girl named Julie. Another slightly older girl, but very nice body. I like the petite curvy ones. 60 for the door for the hour.

Extra long TS with HFUMA. Hot and soapy. Back to the room where we got down to business. The usual $ for FS. Started off with BBBJ, then on to CFS. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, then we went back to BBBJ with CIM finish.

After the finish, we closed with the massage. Just as a foot note, she was into it a little rough. That might not be some guys thing, but I loved it. Not the standard dainty session I've come to expect.

FrequentFlyer
06-17-10, 04:18
About 5 years back I was in Latrobe and found a really great asian spa. I want to say it was on US30 before the airport, but it's been so long now I really don't remember.

Is anyone familiar with the place and is it still there?

Thanks for any help.

Ydouask
06-20-10, 21:12
About 5 years back I was in Latrobe and found a really great asian spa. I want to say it was on US30 before the airport, but it's been so long now I really don't remember.

Is anyone familiar with the place and is it still there?

Thanks for any help.All of the spas on route 30 were shut down in a big LE sting.

Jeffy0023
07-07-10, 20:55
Went to the spa after work one night about 3 weeks ago. Got there late around 1AM. Just for some info I live in the Youngstown Ohio area so i go to the amps in warren. I have to say it was one of my best sessions ever. Had agreat table shower with a lot of attention in the correct places, Moved to room for very good massage, then asked if I wanted more. Payed the standard $ and she returned to start with great tounge service while face down. She then moved to the twins and very nicely put on the rain coat before beginning bj, She then climed on top and began working with a couple different styles, sadly it was good and i didn't last long but she gave a nice clean up with hot towel and showed me to the door. I never got her name but i would say mid-30'3 5'5" 125lbs, dark hair c-d cup and very cute.

Idoc007
07-15-10, 23:34

Sounds intriguing, thoughts?Legit place. nice TS (costs extra and no private area cleaning). decent massage.

Idoc007
07-15-10, 23:35
Hey guys, new here.

I read the earlier post about this place, but I've also read some reviews saying extras were given. Anyone here have any experience here at Xie Lihong's Wellness Ctr?No extras. Masseuse wan unattractive, massage not that great either.

Bob Generic
07-19-10, 00:17
I really do not feel like driving that far. Does anyone know of any places with a guarenteed hj?

Blckstuff
08-07-10, 23:03
I'm curious if anyone has ever gone to this massage parlor and got anything extra. I went there and only got a half hour but nothing special. I'm new so I wasn't too sure to ask or not...

This is the website
www.sphchinesemassage.com

I got my massage from the lady in the pink in the second picture lol, not sure if shes the boss and I'm missing something or... but anyways if you go straight down south rte 8 from butler or north from pitts you can't miss out.

Just wondering what everyone knows,

Thanks!

Pimpedoutgeese

Beach Style
10-30-10, 21:41
Stopped by Kyoto and saw Coco. Maybe mid 30's, petite, large b cup. Very good TS with some HFUMA. Sauna time, then back to the room for CBJ, then some reverse cowgirl. We finished with a prostate rub while she used her other hand to finish me off. Standard 60 for the hour plus $ tip. Great session, and she was very gentle and pampering with the touching.

Inglewood
12-02-10, 13:33
Will be visiting Pittsburgh next week. Are there any AMPs still open in the airport area? Seems there were a couple out that way open last year.

Thanks!

Sam
12-03-10, 17:08
There are a number of AMPs around with varying levels of satisfaction. Which ones are located near the airport is something you will have to search out on mapquest or similar site.

Sky Health Spa $60 / hr Reviews 13+ (postive) .3- (negative)

412-884-7133

2544 Library Road,

Massage Therapy $60 6+.2-

PHONE: 412-683-2328.

ADDRESS: 4604 Liberty Ave.

Elite Tanning & Massage (white) $185 4+.2-

PHONE: 412-481-7790.

ADDRESS: 1318 E. Carson St.

Relax Chinese Massage Therapy $50 2+.0-

412-308-5540 or 412-548-3710.

3348 Babcock Blvd,

Harmony Day Spa $40 no reviews .$10 coupon http://www.********.com/coupon.htm?coupon=7075

PHONE: 412-367-1208.

ADDRESS: 8510 Perry Hwy.

Dao's Chinese Massage $60 no reviews.

412-367-8884

3387 Babcock Blvd,

Chinese Back Rub $35.

412-657-4615

7380 Mcknight Road,

Inglewood
12-03-10, 20:22
Read back through all the old reports and found that Pinetree and Sports were busted a year or so ago. Those were the two that I had been to in the past. Can't find any reviews on Sky though.

Inglewood
12-07-10, 16:28
Will visit Pittsburgh for 2 days this week. Just curious if the drive (appears to be about an hour) justifies a trip to the spas there, or would a backpage rub be comparable? Info appreciated.

Beach Style
01-27-11, 19:18
Cici was great, as always, but as everyone who has seen her knows there's no slowing her down. She took her time with a nice slow massage, but once she slides the condom on it's impossible to hold back. Nice massage and some cuddling after. There weren't any other customers there at the time, so guessing this is why. FYI, Coco was not there. Not sure if she is gone for good, or what. Mimi was there, and I'm not sure if there was a 3rd girl there or not.

Beach Style
02-04-11, 20:12
Mimi is very laid back and gives a great massage. Very good at giving a relaxing, enjoyable experience. She's a little older, and not so cute as Cici, but has a great attitude.

As has been stated already, Cici seems to be on vacation. A friend of mine tried her replacement, a young girl named 'Angel'. He was not impressed. Very rushed, and she wouldn't allow any deviation from the CBJ to CFS flight plan. No touching allowed, either.

IronCity
02-12-11, 21:31
Will be staying downtown for a week. Any good Strip Club or Massage parlors?

Elgrande4
03-02-11, 09:15
Mimi is very laid back and gives a great massage. Very good at giving a relaxing, enjoyable experience. She's a little older, and not so cute as Cici, but has a great attitude.

As has been stated already, Cici seems to be on vacation. A friend of mine tried her replacement, a young girl named 'Angel'. He was not impressed. Very rushed, and she wouldn't allow any deviation from the CBJ to CFS flight plan. No touching allowed, either.I was there last week. I went by Kyoto based on the reviews here. I went in and met with Mimi. Had a nice TS followed by a few minutes in a sauna. Went back to the table and she did a pretty nice massage. The communication was a bit difficult. She kept asking if I was ok. But no real conversation. We did the flip. Nice massage there also. We ended with a firm handshake. I left feeling relaxed, refreshed and releived. I would revisit if in Pittsburgh again. $.20 total including house fee and tip.

SpinnerLuv
03-04-11, 00:32
Will be staying downtown for a week. Any good Strip Club or Massage parlors?The only strip club that I know of downtown is on 9th street near Penn Ave. I think that it's called Blush.

Dallas7008
03-20-11, 16:04
I'll be staying in the Cranberry area soon, while cruising the backpage looking for a massage / body rub I came across two ads.

Nia.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-nude-fullbody-massage-in-cranberry-23/6754675

And MistyMae.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/unrushed-sultry-sensual-nude-masasge-by-mistymae-outcalls-and-incall-29/6757704

Any good? Anything else that way. AMP is OK.

Thanks!

Amp Rookie
03-31-11, 08:17
Anyone been to Phoenix Chinese on Butler St lately? I was considering making a trip over there this weekend and wondering if its worth it. Any other spots north of the burgh or northside?

Big Tommy
04-14-11, 16:23
Well let me say this board is very slow here compared to what I deal with in the Orlando FL section. But I did score BIG with my recent visit to Kyoto. Only .6 for the door charge for the hour. Ma took me to the rom behind curtain #2. That's right no doors all red curtains. I was then greeted my what I think she said her name was Cole. She said this was her 5th day there. And yeah right I have never been to an AMP before either. She was about 4'10" or so tall and may have tipped the scale at 100. She had the best set of bolt ons I have seen since my ex-wifes. Table Shower was great especially on the flip. There was lots of soapy play going on. Back to the room where the fun began! The massage was so so not real firm but plenty of light touch all over! On the flip we started the pricing war on all the menu items! Ever thing was offered. She wanted $.4 for FS. A bit more than I wanted to pay so settled for $ for all I could eat and the best BBBJCIM I have had in a while! She spent most of the time on top in a 69 position enjoying the treatment I was giving her. I soon pop she took it all in and then cleaned me up a bit. Then she actualy "snuggled" for a moment before continuing with the massage. She said she is only there till June maybe. Give her a try while she is still here. And if you ever get to FL hit me up for some advise. And start using this board more!

T

Member #5689
05-03-11, 17:42
Been going to sky for years but went two times not to long ago and had a bad experience first time ugly girl lousey massage, did extras but worst CBJ ever had had to hand crank to finish and thought would rip it off. Went back a few days later and the girl was older but attractive lousy massage and said absolutly no extras not that kind of place. Any updates on whats happening there or is there a good alternative other than Koyoto. I have seen some reviews on other sites but nothing good. Also is there anything worth a trip over the state line? Any info would be appriciated.

Gambit000
05-10-11, 21:49
Does anyone ever worry about the police busting the place. Like in moon twp a few years ago.

Elgrande4
06-07-11, 18:38
In town again on business. Call me a creature of habit, but I went with what I know. Went to Kyoto and saw a beauty named Kitty. She was a good 8 on a 1-10. Very friendly. House got. 6 for TS, Sauna (in that order, kind of backward) then massage. The massage was mediocre at best and then flip. She wanted. 6. For basic HE. I said CBJ for. 6, she said. 8. Then went up from there. So I backed down. We settled on a. 4 tip and was happy. She said flip again, continued mediocre massage for a bit longer, than flip again. Interesting technique. On table, legs butterflied over mine. Direct eye contact with gentle persuasion. Made up for the massage.

George1971
06-22-11, 05:04
I'm curious if anyone has ever gone to this massage parlor and got anything extra. I went there and only got a half hour but nothing special. I'm new so I wasn't too sure to ask or not.I've never been there, so I don't have a definitive answer for you. However, after looking at their webpage, and comparing it with the webpage of the Tokyo Spa a few hours down the road in Warren, Ohio:

http://www.tokyospaohio.com/

I would be willing to wager quite a lot of money Shao Pin He is entirely legit. Oh, I suppose, it's just barely possible that, if you saw the same masseuse several times and established a professional rapport; this would likely involve not only generous tipping, but also some genuine, if somewhat compartmentalized, level of concern for how she was getting along, even the occasional present, you might finally get some extras offered, but that sure seems like a lot of trouble and expense to go to with the notorious AMP heaven a convenient day trip for residents of that region.

Nedah
06-28-11, 21:04
Gentlemen,

This may be a duplicate, if so I apologize, but the system said I was not logged in, then it told me I was entering another review. ?

Occasionally I pass thru the Pittsburgh area. The last 2 times I have stopped at Kyoto at 633 Long Run Road in McKeesport. These trips are mostly on my BMW Motorcycle when the weather cooperates. On my first visit I arrive in town late after 8 hours on the road and was considering not going because I was so tired but decided to try it anyway. Mamasan meets me at the door, and is pleasant, no resistance from her, as I am obviously over 18. She takes me to the room, as mentioned in other reviews, curtains, no doors. Since I had read reviews prior to showing up I had the. 6 ready, which she graciously accepted and disappeared. In the process of getting out of my bike clothes, boots etc, in walks a delicious looking young woman called La La (remember anyone under 40 looks young to me!) but she was perfect for me. I would estimate 5 5, very slim, small natural breasts, all meeting my personal fantasy. She put me on my stomach and massaged me thru a towel. Then she asked me to massage her and asked me what I wanted. My reply was FS and she asked what I would pay for that, my reply was. 8 and she said that was too low. So I bumped it up to $ which was my normal and I consider reasonable number.

She happily accepted and disrobed. Very nice body! She lay down on her stomach and I massaged her a bit. Then rolled her over for some DATY. She started sucking me and slipped on the condom, but if you are not paying attention you would never know (and I didn't). Then she asked me to get on top of her. This is the point where I started thinking about the condom, so I checked and sure enough, she had the damn thing on me! We finished and she cuddled for 10 minutes. Then she cleaned me up and I left. Very positive hour. One of the more convincing GFEs I have ever had.

Was back in town last week and went back. Same entry. And saw Lala again. It was better this time than last, I was more rested and she was more used to me. DATY for a long time and she was clearly enjoying herself. Same condom application as the last time, but a lot more foreplay this time. I would like some DFK but she only kissed lightly. Great finish, cuddling again, at least 10 minutes, then the clean up.

Again, great experience I say go! I wish I didn't live 300 miles away.

I say go see them, if they are all as good as Lala, you will be happy!

Radar42
07-08-11, 06:15
Stopped by Kyoto while visiting the Burgh. Met Kitty. Very nice. Standard tuition. (60) Light Massage at first as the TS was in use. Got to the TS then Sauna. Back to the room and Kitty asked what I wanted. Everything of course. Tipped and Kitty escused herself and was back in a few minutes. She disrobed and displayed a nice natural rack. Light massage and on with the cover. Cowgirl then Doggie. Kitty is worth a repeat.

Member #4529
08-14-11, 10:54
Just an update-Kitty isn't at Kyoto anymore, but in general you can't go wrong visiting Kyoto. Many prefer to see CiCI who has been there for years, but she is really in to a fast routine and if you are looking for a GFE, she really isn't the best because she gets everything done so fast you are driving back home before you realize what happened. Generally, the newer girls are always hot and willing to give you an experience that will make you request them when you come back.

PM for details

Member #4529
08-26-11, 23:21
One of my all-time favorites. She was there last winter then left beginning of this year. She gives a terrific GFE; hugs and kisses, takes her time to make you feel real good. Don't miss out-she'll be there at least for the next month. She's a little older 35-40 probably, but has a set of C-D bolt-ons that will blow you away! Enjoy!

Member #5689
09-25-11, 23:22
Went again a couple weeks back turned down cold for any extras. Third time in a row there bad experience after 10 years of good times not sure what has happened left and went to Kyoto and had a good experience. Any other place in the burgh worth visiting? Kyoto is a long drive.

Crittenden
10-11-11, 19:49
Just this afternoon visited Kyoto. Checked in w / mamasan. Soon a taller than usual girl came into the room. Jade green off-the-shoulders dress, long hair, heels, muscular thin build. Beautiful breasts. Off to the table shower, can't get that in my part of the world anymore. Declined the dry sauna. She gave a nice firm massage. To this point she was flirty but a little aloof. After a short negotiation, she was aloof no more.

Hard to judge her age, I'm old so 40 looks great. Beautiful breasts in a dress were awesome out of it. Natural. Full with a slight bit of natural sag, soft nipples which firm up under tongue. Firm butt, hips and thighs. Soft belly, not fat, just soft. Mutual oral is accepted with honest pleasure. On to the main event and I suspected the beginning of a rush job, but she flushed, the tendons in her neck tightened, eyes fluttered and stomach muscles twitched; I sorely wish I could still do this for my wife. After her first "O" we had a leisurely fuck. Enjoying various positions, tempos, etc. Mutual enjoyment seemed the order of the day.

Most highly recommended to all!

Pittsburgher
10-12-11, 01:52
Just this afternoon visited Kyoto. Checked in w / mamasan. Soon a taller than usual girl came into the room. Jade green off-the-shoulders dress, long hair, heels, muscular thin build. Beautiful breasts. Off to the table shower, can't get that in my part of the world anymore. Declined the dry sauna. She gave a nice firm massage. To this point she was flirty but a little aloof. After a short negotiation, she was aloof no more.

Hard to judge her age, I'm old so 40 looks great. Beautiful breasts in a dress were awesome out of it. Natural. Full with a slight bit of natural sag, soft nipples which firm up under tongue. Firm butt, hips and thighs. Soft belly, not fat, just soft. Mutual oral is accepted with honest pleasure. On to the main event and I suspected the beginning of a rush job, but she flushed, the tendons in her neck tightened, eyes fluttered and stomach muscles twitched; I sorely wish I could still do this for my wife. After her first "O" we had a leisurely fuck. Enjoying various positions, tempos, etc. Mutual enjoyment seemed the order of the day.

Most highly recommended to all!Thanks for the report. Planning to go there next week. What was the name of the girl (so I can ask for her) and what was the rate?

Member #4529
10-20-11, 23:23
Had some time and money to kill, so what better place to go than Kyoto. Luckily, my favorite, Coco was there. She was especially playful today and appreciated some hugs and LFK. Got her really going-she gives a terrific GFE, you just have to wonder if she isn't a little nympho! Her body can't be beat-tight little body, firm tummy and butt, and some nice big handles to hold onto. Surprised me this time with a little HTUMA and HFUMA that almost finished me off too soon. But I stuck around for the full menu. Got a terrific massage, too, spent the full hour there with no rushing this time. I was truly exhausted by the time I got back to my car.

TheDude123
11-14-11, 18:05
Went to the kyoto last week for the first time I did have a very good expirence but all I could get was HJ I tried negotiating for something more but she would not budge I am only 24 yrs old and I don't know if maybe that is why but I was very polite and calm and after a few mins of trying to get a little extra I settled for what she had offered I was looking for advice if anyone has it on why I couldn't negotiate more or any suggestions for my next visit there I would greatly appreciate anything.

TheDude123
11-14-11, 18:15
Went to the kyoto last week for the first time I am 24 yrs old had no prob getting in just asked for I'd good expirence but all I could get was HJ I tried to negotiate for anything extra but she would not budge I was very polite and calm I ended up settling for what was originally was offered I was looking for advice or suggestions on why this happened and what I can do on my next visit to receive more I would greatly appreciate it.

Weallwegot
11-15-11, 00:00
Went to the kyoto last week for the first time I am 24 yrs old had no prob getting in just asked for I'd good expirence but all I could get was HJ I tried to negotiate for anything extra but she would not budge I was very polite and calm I ended up settling for what was originally was offered I was looking for advice or suggestions on why this happened and what I can do on my next visit to receive more I would greatly appreciate it.Go in, pay the 40 (1/2 hour) or 60 (hour) , tip the girl 100 and enjoy.

Member #5689
12-13-11, 00:49
Anybody been to sky lately I reported a few months back that my last few visits have been a flop thought about trying again on last trip but did not want to get pissed off again

Member #5689
12-26-11, 00:49
Went back to sky and had an ok time. Drew youn just ok looking a little older. Massage ok very fast BJ was also ok but very animated and fast paced. Got the whole hour of treatment but everything she did wasvfast paced like she was hyper

Member #4529
12-27-11, 20:34
My favorite, Coco, was on vacation so I asked for Jenny. In the TS she told me she really loved sex-so we went at it right away. She did a great GFE, and was very eager to please. Lots of kissing, hugging, licking, and made the whole circuit through the positions. When it was over and I thought it was time to leave, she pushed me back down and said she'd give me a massage, too. Did a pretty good job, and I got more than an hour's worth of activity even though they were very busy. She's got a great body, huge naturals, and has a hot personality, too. Well worth the hour drive for me. Wow!

Dragonfly22
01-23-12, 14:52
Drove past this place today. Looked closed. Phone disconnected. Anyone have any leads?

Elgrande4
01-23-12, 20:39
Hi Guys,

I was in Pitt. Twice last year. I went to Kyoto both times and posted my visits once in March and again in June. It was a bit of a drive from the Marriott near the airport. I will be back on the 6th and 7th. If anyone has any info on a decent / reasonable / reliable provider near the hotel shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance, and be safe.

Member #4529
01-29-12, 21:43
Was sold and all the tenants got thrown out Dec 31. Selena already had booked a 1 month trip to China on Jan 8, so don't look for her anytime soon. She didn't know what she was going to do when she got back, but I know she isn't quitting. Stay tuned and I'll let you know when I hear something.

The building.

Drove past this place today. Looked closed. Phone disconnected. Anyone have any leads?

DCturtle
02-01-12, 16:52
Traveling into pitt and saying in greentree. Can someone recommend a good place. I see kyoto but can not figure out where it is. PM's would be great.

Thanks for help!

Elgrande4
02-02-12, 15:35
Hi Guys,

I was in Pitt. Twice last year. I went to Kyoto both times and posted my visits once in March and again in June. It was a bit of a drive from the Marriott near the airport. I will be back on the 6th and 7th. If anyone has any info on a decent / reasonable / reliable provider near the hotel shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance, and be safe.It appears the Pitt folks are weak.

Eaglepa
02-02-12, 18:08
Kyoto Health Spa.

(412) 751-5594

633 Long Run Road, #5, McKeesport, PA 15132

I haven't tried it, but it gets good reviews here and other sites. Good luck.

Hematoma
02-03-12, 22:29
I've been going to Kyoto for about 5 years or so. Possibly the last great AMP in Pittsburgh. Very unfortunate. 10 years ago, there were about 5 stellar AMPs in the 'burgh and (unfortunately) between a LE bust an other issues, we now only have the lone Kyoto.

As far as I know, the current lineup is Cici, Ruby, Jaynie, and a new girl.

Elgrande4
02-06-12, 18:41
What about any of the ones listed in the Pittsburgh City Paper?

Can PM me with details.

Hematoma
02-10-12, 23:53
What about any of the ones listed in the Pittsburgh City Paper?

Can PM me with details.Hit-or-miss. There really is no absolute guarantee on those ads. A small percentage may give you HR or possibly FS. However, I would approach most with skepticism.

Bamboy
02-13-12, 23:18
Very disappointed with the AMP state of affairs in the 'burgh. While not great, I had enjoyed Pinetree Spa in Moon until it was shut down a few years ago. I had gotten lucky there and had a "regular" that was among the better AMP experiences I've had. Chemistry is everything IMHO.

Now, to me it's about either East (Kyoto) or West (Warren, OH). Business took me East today. Unfortunately, I had one of the most mechanical and lackluster sessions ever, despite having a young and attractive attendant.

From my perspective, go west young man. Warren is like the promised land for Pittsburgh AMP enthusiasts. Unfortunately, my travels haven't taken me there lately and it's a bit distant for an afternoon escape.

Hematoma
02-26-12, 23:04
Very disappointed with the AMP state of affairs in the 'burgh. While not great, I had enjoyed Pinetree Spa in Moon until it was shut down a few years ago. I had gotten lucky there and had a "regular" that was among the better AMP experiences I've had. Chemistry is everything IMHO.

Now, to me it's about either East (Kyoto) or West (Warren, OH). Business took me East today. Unfortunately, I had one of the most mechanical and lackluster sessions ever, despite having a young and attractive attendant.

From my perspective, go west young man. Warren is like the promised land for Pittsburgh AMP enthusiasts. Unfortunately, my travels haven't taken me there lately and it's a bit distant for an afternoon escape.Bamboy,

I agree with your assessment. I've surprisingly been hearing "lackluster" experiences coming from Kyoto. Not necessarily poor, but just less than the higher standard that they've set for themselves in years past. So I've found myself passing on Kyoto (for the time being) and planning ahead for a longer trip to Sun when I can. It sucks at the state of AMP affairs here.

I never made it to Pinetree Spa. However, I did make it to Miyako Spa in Greensburg a few times before it was busted. There was this asian chick Candy who was great and had a tremendous body imo. Only AMP girl who ever did greek with me. There was also Shogun in the strip. Had some great experiences there. I also used to frequent Sky often before it went downhill. Ah, the memories.

RaincoaterSmut
03-04-12, 01:25
Has anyone been to the brand new AMP in Bethel Park yet? It's located on Library Road, just north of the Walmart and Giant Eagle, on the opposite side of the street. The AMP is situated in a strip mall with a dollar store and a laundromat.

I'm sure we'd all be interested in the adventures of any "Lewis and Clark" types out there.

Please share your experiences if you've been there.

Thanks

Dragonfly22
03-04-12, 14:35
Visited a Tarentum massage located in a tanning salon. An asian woman named Fang. $50 hr "plus teep"! I gave $20. Happy ending provided after terrible massage. Chinese soap operas blarring on the computer while you get a limp ass massage. On the flip she asks if you want "this" massaged and "you give me teep (tip)?" Then she proceeds to give you a better than average HJ, nice and oily, with ass play if you like "gloved". No exploration of her body, just mechanical HJ. All in all took about 40 mins. I won't return.

Amp Rookie
03-04-12, 19:54
Visited a Tarentum massage located in a tanning salon. An asian woman named Fang. $50 hr "plus teep"! I gave $20. Happy ending provided after terrible massage. Chinese soap operas blarring on the computer while you get a limp ass massage. On the flip she asks if you want "this" massaged and "you give me teep (tip)?" Then she proceeds to give you a better than average HJ, nice and oily, with ass play if you like "gloved". No exploration of her body, just mechanical HJ. All in all took about 40 mins. I won't return.Thanks for the intel Dragonfly. I was seriously thinking about taking a ride down there after what I read elsewhere. Proves why this site is the go to for the real meat and potatoes information.

SpikeRobertson
03-08-12, 20:50
Has anyone been to Chinese So Relax? Hear anything?

Amp Rookie
03-19-12, 21:41
Has anyone been to Chinese So Relax? Hear anything?Never been there. I've heard they like to tease you but it is massage only.

Rotora
03-21-12, 00:52
Haven't been to Kyoto in years. The place was never really nice, but it's a real shithole now. Duct tape covering the tears in the carpet, snot on the walls and an inch of scum on the sauna floor. The kitchen mama met me at the door wearing dish gloves up to her elbows. She probably never takes them off. They were busy but I got served pretty quickly. Met June, my tall decent looking attendant. Short hair twenty something with a nice ass and nice handful sized tits. The TS was ok but very short. Left in the sauna for about 10 minutes and then back to the room. Massage was quick and I made a donation to finish the job. No GFE and a cavern sized hole made me ask for a HJ after a couple minutes. Tried to cum on her tits but that was a no-no. All in all it was a bad session.

Hematoma
04-01-12, 11:23
It seems service at Kyoto is becoming lackluster. Many are reporting Cici is just "going through the motions". Other than Kyoto, not many options here.

SKy spa still blows.

I've heard Spa 88 is FS, but the girls are just so-so. Would be great to hear intel on this.

Member #4529
04-04-12, 21:58
I gave up on Cici (or Ebony as she is now called) a long time ago when she went for a 10 minute pop. Been seeing Coco, my favorite. Usually get 45-60 minutes, but last time only got 35 after Mamasan was rushing all the girls (very busy day). If you see other cars there, I'd take my money and head to Bridgeville (88Spa). It is only 30 minutes from there, and you have a much longer experience for the buck. Too bad Mamasan is ruining a really good thing.

Hematoma
04-07-12, 13:42
Yes, I have seen Coco at Kyoto. I agree she is tremendous. I wasn't sure if she was still there. I would also ask for her vs. Cici.

I am curious with this Spa 88. It is not too far of a drive for me. It seems you can count on a FS experience there. However, I am concerned about the "hotness" of the females. It seems there are two working, that have been reported on and both are reported to be in their 40s. Also, not a 40s-type who has the body of a younger girl either.

For now, it seems it's almost worth just driving to Warren to see a nice looking girl. However, I'm hoping Spa 88 survives and prospers.

Amp Rookie
04-25-12, 10:31
Anyone been here yet? I was thinking about TOFTT here next week to see if it is the real deal or all smoke and mirrors? At that, I seen an ad for a SPA 51 in Belle Vernon I think. Wonder if the two are connected in some way?

Bobby1862
06-14-12, 17:44
Just saw that most of the AMPs in Warren were busted a few weeks ago.

KingIpinni
07-09-12, 19:25
Going to be in the area Friday and would like some current inf on kyoto! Any intel, please pm me.

Member #4529
07-18-12, 19:06
Jackie is a bit older, but has a great body for her age. Really nice place, very very clean. Fabulous table shower area, and the rooms are spotless and have solid doors for privacy. She gives a decent massage-not terrific but it feels good and works out the knots. The whole time she has terrific enthusiasm, and makes you feel very at ease being there. On the flip, she get down to everything-lots on the menu. My only bad comment is that she jokes around a little too much when things are getting serious-kind of distracting. But overall, I'll be returning there until I hear better things about what is going on at Kyoto. At least at 88 Spa you get a full hour and they don't rush you out the door-its all very relaxed.

Hematoma
07-21-12, 12:24
Anyone have current intel?

Maestromaestro
08-07-12, 22:27
Anyone able to provide a current lineup?

What time do they close? Tried calling but only get a voice mail which says they close at 3am. However another site says they close at 10pm.

Textb001
08-12-12, 21:06
I made my first visit to Spa 88 last week and saw "Happy." No slip and slide, good massage and other worthwhile activities and I might return. But all I could think about the whole time was how much I miss the action in Warren.

Have a nice day!

Padm70
08-15-12, 03:02
Sup everybody, long time lurker but this is my first report (s). Used to be more into the SW game but since the action these days seems dead, decided to check out some of the local AMPs for a change of pace. Keeping my reviews short and sweet for now until I get some more time to type.

Kyoto. First place I hit up since it seems to have the most consistent reputation. No issue with mamasan's approval even though I look much younger than my age and got to see Coco. Was very excited to have her as I've followed the great reviews on her. Great TS with lots of flirting and playing with "the boys". Massage was standard. Not really a FS type of guy so I negotiated $80 for a BJ. Great GFE with lots of kissing and sensual teasing before she began. Got the full hour in as there was only one other person another room. I was a little sketched out at the place when I first pulled up as it was late at night. Seems like the type of area you would easily get rolled. The service was fantastic so will definitely be back again. Coco was great but would love to test out the other girls as well. Any suggestions on current line up and who to ask for?

Spa 88. Been here about 5-6 times over the past few months as it's not too far away from where I live. Location is kinda jaded as it's behind a building, but easy to access after finding it with ample parking. Same deal as Kyoto with the buzzer at the door. Much nicer and cleaner environment than Kyoto with private rooms. Standard $60 for the hr with TS. Have seen 2 different girls there. Both were older and about 6's. One was named Happy and the other's name I can't recall. Both older 40+ but definitely experienced in their fields. Great BJ's with both girls with lots of teasing and ass play during TS and massage. $80 sealed the deal. Also, no rush service.

I'm probably going to try Spa 51 soon, but have not found any concrete info as far as extras goes. The ad's I've seen definitely hint at such activity but can anyone confirm before I make the trek out? Peace and thanks to all the posters for their info / resources. I hope I can contribute just as much in the future.

TazzPatriot
08-21-12, 21:44
Went today saw Co-Co and I will be back she was so sweet and was the best time. I will be back. I strongly suggea trip to see her if you haven't already.

Philly Phan
08-25-12, 23:41
Spa 88. Been here about 5-6 times over the past few months as it's not too far away from where I live. Location is kinda jaded as it's behind a building, but easy to access after finding it with ample parking. Same deal as Kyoto with the buzzer at the door. Much nicer and cleaner environment than Kyoto with private rooms. Standard $60 for the hr with TS. Have seen 2 different girls there. Both were older and about 6's. One was named Happy and the other's name I can't recall. Both older 40+ but definitely experienced in their fields. Great BJ's with both girls with lots of teasing and ass play during TS and massage. $80 sealed the deal. Also, no rush.

Was it 60 plus 80. Or 80 for everything.

Padm70
08-26-12, 12:34
Spa 88. Been here about 5-6 times over the past few months as it's not too far away from where I live. Location is kinda jaded as it's behind a building, but easy to access after finding it with ample parking. Same deal as Kyoto with the buzzer at the door. Much nicer and cleaner environment than Kyoto with private rooms. Standard $60 for the hr with TS. Have seen 2 different girls there. Both were older and about 6's. One was named Happy and the other's name I can't recall. Both older 40+ but definitely experienced in their fields. Great BJ's with both girls with lots of teasing and ass play during TS and massage. $80 sealed the deal. Also, no rush.

Was it 60 plus 80. Or 80 for everything.$60 for hour plus $80 tip

Hdrk55
08-27-12, 22:09
Which spa is better Kyoto or 88 and whats the best time on a Saturday. I have about an hour and a half drive.

Thanks in advance.

HD

Vitamin P
08-28-12, 20:29
I had high hopes for this place, but alas I was foiled again.
Tried three times over recent weeks.
I forgot to get the individual girl's names.

The first time showed the most promise, and I guess it's the reason I went back again.
The girl wasn't shy about teasing. She worked me into a frenzy, then invited self-service and steadfastly refused to help.
I declined, asked for the hot towel, got dressed and left.

Second time there, I drew from the rotation what looked to be the youngest girl (mid-30's?) of the stable (mostly 40's).
Tall for an asian girl, permed hair, yada, yada, yada. She was horrible!
Mostly she stood there gazing at the wall and doing a half-hearted one-hand massage.
Left me feeling as if I had been cheated.
I always know there's a possibility I may come up empty on the good stuff, but I at least expect a massage.

Third time was better, in a way.
The girl made an effort to do a proper massage.
But she acted as if she had never seen a naked man before. And had no desire for a first glimpse.
I was totally, and CAREFULLY draped, beginning to end.
She never even came close to accidentally brushing up against the boys.

So sorry, so sad. But I can't recommend anything here.

Padm70
08-28-12, 23:15
I've been there a few times myself and was a little disappointed as well. No overt flirtations or signs of extras. It's a shame cause the girls I've seen there were 8/9 looks wise.

I had high hopes for this place, but alas I was foiled again.

Tried three times over recent weeks.

I forgot to get the individual girl's names.

The first time showed the most promise, and I guess it's the reason I went back again.

The girl wasn't shy about teasing. She worked me into a frenzy, then invited self-service and steadfastly refused to help.

I declined, asked for the hot towel, got dressed and left.

Second time there, I drew from the rotation what looked to be the youngest girl (mid-30's?) of the stable (mostly 40's).

Tall for an asian girl, permed hair, yada, yada, yada. She was horrible!

Mostly she stood there gazing at the wall and doing a half-hearted one-hand massage.

Left me feeling as if I had been cheated.

I always know there's a possibility I may come up empty on the good stuff, but I at least expect a massage.

Third time was better, in a way.

The girl made an effort to do a proper massage.

But she acted as if she had never seen a naked man before. And had no desire for a first glimpse.

I was totally, and CAREFULLY draped, beginning to end.

She never even came close to accidentally brushing up against the boys.

So sorry, so sad. But I can't recommend anything here.

PaBusboy
08-31-12, 22:41
I've been there a few times myself and was a little disappointed as well. No overt flirtations or signs of extras. It's a shame cause the girls I've seen there were 8/9 looks wise.In my experiences-all around PA, SC, TX and OKLA-if the ad says "table shower" is offered than chances are.if it is a korean / thai-viet place-that it is also a FS place. Not an exact science mind you, but it has always worked for me. Not sure about these Chinese places that offer ts though. And money is too tight to be exploring right now.

Member #4529
09-06-12, 20:51
My all time favorite, Coco, the best GFE you'll ever have, has returned to Kyoto. That's the good news. The bad news is Mamasan Dee is still at the girls to shorten the sessions. I worked real hard at staying, and I could only stretch to 40 minutes. Too short for the amount of money, even with Coco. This is one of the main reasons I stopped going 8 months ago. I think I'll quit again until I see a report of a new Mamasan. Till then, back to 88SPA.

USTraveller
09-07-12, 14:45
My all time favorite, Coco, the best GFE you'll ever have, has returned to Kyoto. That's the good news. The bad news is Mamasan Dee is still at the girls to shorten the sessions. I worked real hard at staying, and I could only stretch to 40 minutes. Too short for the amount of money, even with Coco. This is one of the main reasons I stopped going 8 months ago. I think I'll quit again until I see a report of a new Mamasan. Till then, back to 88SPA.What length of session did you start with?

-USTraveller

KingIpinni
09-07-12, 20:18
My all time favorite, Coco, the best GFE you'll ever have, has returned to Kyoto. That's the good news. The bad news is Mamasan Dee is still at the girls to shorten the sessions. I worked real hard at staying, and I could only stretch to 40 minutes. Too short for the amount of money, even with Coco. This is one of the main reasons I stopped going 8 months ago. I think I'll quit again until I see a report of a new Mamasan. Till then, back to 88SPA.I have been to Kyoto 4 times in the last month and have always got a massage at start and finish and session has lasted minimum of one hour, last stop close to 1. 5. What time of the day are you visiting and is the buzzer going off non stop. Find a slower time to visit or have a talk with mama and tell her you would like a full hour.

Happy Mongering

Member #4529
09-15-12, 21:28
I got there at 11:15 and Mama asked me why I haven't been there in so long-I told her because I keep getting rushed and I live too far away. That obviously didn't make the point. I was alone at first, and right when the TS started the bell rang three more times. The last time I was there it was 2:30 in the afternoon, their normal "nap" time, nobody was there and still got only 40 minutes. If you check reviews on other sites, you will find DOZENS of complaints from guys at different days and times. Yes, she has to change the way she processes customers or NOBODY will be going back, an amazing number of us have already quit going. So maybe that will help the crowd control.

Maestromaestro
09-15-12, 22:01
Made a visit to Kyoto and spent time with Candy. Attractive and pale with naturals unlike Coco, although she had a bit of a pooch making me think she's older than she looks. Standard AMP experience. This place certainly ain't Sun and Fantacy in Warren, but it's good enough. FWIW I wasn't shortchanged on the time. PM for any details.

PaBusboy
09-20-12, 14:14
Well, if anyone is up for a drive to montana let me know! Yes montana-someone told me a third hand story and I did a little research. Cnn and such will reveal that montana is a boom state for oil and gas. There are hundreds of "man towns" established where oil field hands live-without any families. These guys get paid A LOT. So, with the drive for money being encoded in korean dna (.) it didn't take them long to set up. A check of backpage will reveal all the "just opened" AMP's with hourly rates of $40 and statents like "20 new girls on staff". I am sure it is the real deal with thousands of horny dudes with lots of cash.

So.

Westward ho!

Soirbh
10-02-12, 10:42
A friend was in town visiting and decided to try his very first AMP.

Since this was near his motel in the Crafton / Mckees Rocks area and the price was right he decided to try this one out.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-chines-massage-ni-robinson/9907071

This place advertises $50 per hour although the sign at the desk says $10 for 10 minutes, $20 for 20 minutes, etc. Man at the desk asks how much time you want.

My friend chose 30 minutes. Man lead him to a room. This was a Sunday morning and it didn't look like anyone was there. My friend said soon a small attractive girl in tight sweat pants and a nice top came in. She appeared to be in her mid-20s. He said she spoke softly and was difficult to understand. She spent much of the 30 minutes walking on his back (checked cloth covering all). After 25 minutes asked if he wanted a longer massage to which he said yes. The second half hour was mostly oil and hands on back above and below the waist. At about 45 minutes came the flip. No menu offered. When hour was up he asked if there were every any extras and after explaining what was meant by extras was told no. You pay on the way out.

My friend said the girl was very nice but he doubts he'll repeat however said if you want a massage you'll get a good one for a low price here.

Guapo Marx
10-10-12, 22:37
Jackie is a bit older, but has a great body for her age. Really nice place, very very clean. Fabulous table shower area, and the rooms are spotless and have solid doors for privacy. She gives a decent massage-not terrific but it feels good and works out the knots. The whole time she has terrific enthusiasm, and makes you feel very at ease being there. On the flip, she get down to everything-lots on the menu. My only bad comment is that she jokes around a little too much when things are getting serious-kind of distracting. But overall, I'll be returning there until I hear better things about what is going on at Kyoto. At least at 88 Spa you get a full hour and they don't rush you out the door-its all very relaxed.Jackie sounds a lot like the lady I had but she said her name was Connie. Really cute, and slender Korean, about 40. Looked really sexy in her short dress and high heels. Ditto on it being clean, roomy, solid doors, nice shower area, warm sauna. Connie had enthusiasm, put me at ease, very pleasant to talk to, good English. I guess I got the full hour. What I do know is I was not rushed. Massage was decent and better than I expected. I like the private rear entrance. No complaints at all. The lady who answered the door was a bit chunkier than I like but I psyched myself up for her. She was still cute. But then Connie walked in, this hot Korean MILF, and I knew right then and there I was going to be happy.

FallingDown
10-23-12, 23:34
Anyone know of any apartment style AAMP's in western PA?

WvSalesman32
10-31-12, 14:56
Saw on rubs website there was another AMP in bridgeville on wash. Pike called amings. Does anyone know anything about this. I have been to 88 but didn't know if this was any good?

QUOTE=Guapo Marx; 1567422]Jackie sounds a lot like the lady I had but she said her name was Connie. Really cute, and slender Korean, about 40. Looked really sexy in her short dress and high heels. Ditto on it being clean, roomy, solid doors, nice shower area, warm sauna. Connie had enthusiasm, put me at ease, very pleasant to talk to, good English. I guess I got the full hour. What I do know is I was not rushed. Massage was decent and better than I expected. I like the private rear entrance. No complaints at all. The lady who answered the door was a bit chunkier than I like but I psyched myself up for her. She was still cute. But then Connie walked in, this hot Korean MILF, and I knew right then and there I was going to be happy.[/QUOTE]

Member #4529
11-04-12, 21:03
Saw on rubs website there was another AMP in bridgeville on wash. Pike called amings. Does anyone know anything about this. I have been to 88 but didn't know if this was any good?

QUOTE=Guapo Marx; 1567422]Jackie sounds a lot like the lady I had but she said her name was Connie. Really cute, and slender Korean, about 40. Looked really sexy in her short dress and high heels. Ditto on it being clean, roomy, solid doors, nice shower area, warm sauna. Connie had enthusiasm, put me at ease, very pleasant to talk to, good English. I guess I got the full hour. What I do know is I was not rushed. Massage was decent and better than I expected. I like the private rear entrance. No complaints at all. The lady who answered the door was a bit chunkier than I like but I psyched myself up for her. She was still cute. But then Connie walked in, this hot Korean MILF, and I knew right then and there I was going to be happy.[/QUOTE]Amings gives a great massage, but that is all. Strictly legit but very consistent with great massages.

Member #5689
11-18-12, 15:02
I am coming to the area next week and was wondering if sky spa had improved I had been going there for years but the last few times it was terrible. Also if spa 88 is much better and has a full service menue can you tell me where on 88 it is?

Padm70
11-18-12, 15:50
I am coming to the area next week and was wondering if sky spa had improved I had been going there for years but the last few times it was terrible. Also if spa 88 is much better and has a full service menue can you tell me where on 88 it is?Never been to Sky but have heard nothing but bad reviews as of late. 88 is right of the Bridgeville exit off 79 South, hard to explain because it's in the alley of some storefronts. Full service menu, very clean, early 40's attendants. I've been there a bunch and it's always been a good time although I've noticed they've been trying to upsell a little more lately. Other than that no complaints.

Hope that helps.

FallingDown
11-21-12, 06:21
I managed to get to Kyoto twice in two weeks.

First was Coco. 40's, augmented up top, friendly. Great table shower, good hands, nice oral, but FS was actually a little awkward.

Second was Candy. Younger, more natural figure. Great experience all around, FS was enthusiastic. SHe was fun and a bit giggly.

I have never been to 88. Directions? I'd be coming from East side of the city.

Thanks

Member #5689
11-30-12, 00:28
After touring all over Ohio yesterday looking for SW action that just did not happen I caved and tried spa 88 because its gotten some good reviews. It started out a little weird because I asked and paid for an hour then told the girl I would skip the shower and just get the massage. She told me that if I did not do the shower and Sahna the massage was still only going to be 1/2 hour so I waisted the extra $20. I said no I just wanted a longer massage and was already undressed and on the table and did not want to debate it. The girl said her name was Kim she was a little thick but large breasts. Ten minutes into the massage a older girl came in and started talking to my girl and was rubbing my shoulders while she talked. I have had that happen at other places but they just normally just rub your feet for a minute while they talk. This time though 5 minutes later she ripped off my tile and said your lucky day you looked like you needed 4 hands so today you get 4 hand for the price of two. I never got a good look at her she was thin a little older with small tits. When I asked her her name she said Kim also. 10 minutes later she said roll over and they both started rubbing me all over a few minutes later she stuck her tit in my mouth and asked how I wanted to be taken care of. I chose the BJ option they said $100 I tried for $80 but they held firm at $100. It's not a fair negotiation with one girls tit in your mouth and the other rubbing your thigh. I relented and gave what they asked then back came the tit in mouth and stayed there while Kim 1 got the condom came back and took her top off and did the deed. Never even got a look to see if she looked better topples because my face was occupied. As soon as I finished Kim 2 popped up said have a great day and left while Kim 1 cleaned me up and dressed me. The whole thing still only took 40 minutes so I was shorted on my time but really can't complain because of the extra hands and tits. I don't think either was that attractive but Kim 2's attitude was great. I will repeat. I do have one question I always tip well when the ending is not negotiated up front but if they charge for the extras in advance I consider that to include the tip. Do any of you give extra above the charged rates for service?

Inglewood
12-07-12, 20:25
Visited Spa 88 first time while visiting Pit a few days ago. Therapist named Connie. Nice looking, middle age, naturals and a nice trim, and easy to chat with. Full menu available. The table shower was average, have had better, have had worse. Biggest complaint is that the hour I paid for was only about 40 minutes including shower, brief sauna visit, rub (couldn't call it a massage) , ending, and out the door. 60/60 paid. It cured my curiosity but would probably return only after reading glaring reports here.

PaBusboy
12-10-12, 10:30
Anyone checked this place out? The "you spa":

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/thp/3464023649.html

They advertise table shower and that is usually pretty reliable indicator of FS, so?

PaBusboy
12-10-12, 20:25
Anyone been to the "you spa" yet? They are charging 39. 99 for hr. Ads for table shower included-of course most of us know what table shower means.

Here is the link:

PaBusboy
12-10-12, 20:33
How about "amazings" in and versailles? Saw in BP. Says TS. FS? Been looking for a good place since the demise of warren. Don't have a lot of money to go exploring, prefer tips on the "real deal".

Thanks

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-amazing-spa-special-free-table-shower-now-lower-rates/12109285

PaBusboy
12-11-12, 00:15
Anyone checked this place out? The "U spa":

They advertise table shower and that is usually pretty reliable indicator of FS, so?Corrected "you spa" to "U Spa"

Member #5260
12-19-12, 22:14
Was driving down 79 so I had to stop in Bridegeville to check out the action. Very clean and safe environment. Got FS for 90 plus door. Lady was probably in mid 40's. Not sure if I will repeat. Would like to checjk out the places east of downtown, but not sure if I want to travel the extra distance.

FallingDown
12-20-12, 23:48
Was here Thursday. Nice massage, including table shower, but no extras. Massuese was in street clothes.

How about "amazings" in and versailles? Saw in BP. Says TS. FS? Been looking for a good place since the demise of warren. Don't have a lot of money to go exploring, prefer tips on the "real deal"

Thanks

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-amazing-spa-special-free-table-shower-now-lower-rates/12109285

Fx Dude
01-09-13, 16:22
Driving through the area and stopped in Sunday night. Drew Tammy. She said she was new there and I was her first client ever and it seemed like it. Very business like and not very sensual. 6 on the looks maybe. .6 +.6 HE only w / topdown. Only was in there for about 40 mins total. I hate getting rushed. I don't think I would go back personally.

PaBusboy
01-12-13, 00:39
Anyone tried "You Spa" in and Versailles, near the Walmart? A search shows it used to be called "Asia888 Spa."

LiteBrother
01-24-13, 02:33
Who has been to Kyoto Spa Massage, Mckeesport, PA, recently? I was a first timer as of today around 3pm. I had a massage given by Liliy. Very sexy acting and a slim, tight figure! Very touchy all over my body in the shower! However, She was light touching in the massage quality. I wondered why the massage was light in quality, until she quietly offered to give me a BJ for $60 or a Hump for more. Is she any good with the "extras"? What do you get for a $100 tip? I don't want to spend big money for any waste in time. Also, are there other Ladies there, whose "Talents" are rated as "superior" in the "exrtra" quality! . Also, what is the best time of day to get a "good" massage, if there is such a thing to ask? And can you suggest a girl to the Mamasan, when you arrive?

LiteBrother
01-24-13, 11:28
Humm, my previous post doesn't appear on the summary of comments. So, I will repeat my question. Anyone can give me advice on the ladies, action and best times to be at Kyoto Spa, Mckeesport, PA? Yesterday, was my first visit and I just got a massage, only. Want to know what anyone thinks of the ladies and "services"?

Member #5260
01-25-13, 13:57
Humm, my previous post doesn't appear on the summary of comments. So, I will repeat my question. Anyone can give me advice on the ladies, action and best times to be at Kyoto Spa, Mckeesport, PA? Yesterday, was my first visit and I just got a massage, only. Want to know what anyone thinks of the ladies and "services"?Middle of the afternoon is a great time as you rarely would have to wait and yes you can ask the mama for your desired girl if you are only customer or if they are busy, you are willing to wait. $100 should get you cfs. Report back and let us know how it went.

LiteBrother
01-27-13, 12:02
Middle of the afternoon is a great time as you rarely would have to wait and yes you can ask the mama for your desired girl if you are only customer or if they are busy, you are willing to wait. $100 should get you cfs. Report back and let us know how it went.Went to Kyoto for 2nd time, yesterday (Saturday night late). I asked Mamasan for some of the girls mentioned on post reports by other members on this site. Mamasan said Coco, Candy & Sugar were on vacation. I asked for Cherry. Cherry was a girl whose name was given from a different AMP Palor review website as her having a nice review. Cherry came to room. Slender, soft facial features, around Mid to late 20s, maybe. A 7- 71/2. Good looking. A smiler with pleasant personality. A little better english than most AMP ladies. Cherry quietly, but right off, asked if I had a tip. I paid for the massage and her with $ CFS. She asked if I wanted the TS & Sauna. I sd that I didn't care either way. I & she were thinking that the time of the massage would be more if we forego the TS & Sauna, so we just did massage. She wore a red print Hawaiian dress with the top at her shoulder blades. It showed off her slender figure and long black hair, well. Cherry had me lay face down on the table and did a hand massage. Again, as with the previous AP girl (lily) from my 1st visit, Cherry gave a light and lame full body hand massage. She kept moving the towel up & down my back to cover her working areas. No touching her was allowed while she worked my back. On the flip, she placed the towel on my top. She then told me to wait and she would return. She left the room. Strange, it took Cherry about 3. 4 mins to return. Ii gave me time to wonder whether choosing Cherry was not the best girl choice. Lily, my 1st visit girl was available, but I wanted to try a different girl, was my choice reason this time. Cherry finally returned to the room with 2 small towels. She took off her dress in the room and came to the table naked. Man, she had firm, yes firm full cuppable breasts with clearly erect pink nipples. At the foot side of the table, she stepped onto the table and bobbed her head, which I now realized she had put a rubber in her mouth. The sight of this firm body, slendar Asian lady heated up expections tonight! Haha. She went down first. Smooth & Firm BJ. She was so good, that I had to stop her, because she was making "johnnie" ready to go! I told her to GF and she sat on top facing me cowgirl and rode like a country cowgirl on a horse. I told her to slow down, but she was in a frenzy state and she kept going. The result was exploding. She held still on top until I was finished, then got off the table. She used the hot towells to clean me off. She then had me wait on the table and left again. She returned faster and laid on the table cuddled to me. She said we should rest together for awhile for the remaining time. She just cuddled nxt to me, and talked occasionally for 10 mins. No kissing done. She said she wanted to rest close to me. I never had any MP girl do that before. Nice move on her part. I rate her as underperforming in the massage quality part. Good in personality and communication. Very Hot in CFS! Smoking there! But, I still think she did things more by routine than being more spontaneous. She could have built the excitement throughout, by trying provide a little teasing & touching areas earlier during the massage to create an effect.

Anyone else try Cherry before? If so, any similiar situations or reactions with her? And, has anyone tried Lily, the other Asian Lady, from Kyoto, who was my prior 1st visit?

PaBusboy
02-08-13, 09:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

PaBusboy
02-08-13, 21:52
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Sc1919
02-22-13, 19:50
Humm, my previous post doesn't appear on the summary of comments. So, I will repeat my question. Anyone can give me advice on the ladies, action and best times to be at Kyoto Spa, Mckeesport, PA? Yesterday, was my first visit and I just got a massage, only. Want to know what anyone thinks of the ladies and "services"?. ...dude, RTFF! There is plenty of intel on Kyoto

KingIpinni
02-23-13, 14:37
Went to Kyoto for 2nd time, yesterday (Saturday night late). I asked Mamasan for some of the girls mentioned on post reports by other members on this site. Mamasan said Coco, Candy & Sugar were on vacation. I asked for Cherry. Cherry was a girl whose name was given from a different AMP Palor review website as her having a nice review. Cherry came to room. Slender, soft facial features, around Mid to late 20s, maybe. A 7- 71/2. Good looking. A smiler with pleasant personality. A little better english than most AMP ladies. Cherry quietly, but right off, asked if I had a tip. I paid for the massage and her with $ CFS. She asked if I wanted the TS & Sauna. I sd that I didn't care either way. I & she were thinking that the time of the massage would be more if we forego the TS & Sauna, so we just did massage. She wore a red print Hawaiian dress with the top at her shoulder blades. It showed off her slender figure and long black hair, well. Cherry had me lay face down on the table and did a hand massage. Again, as with the previous AP girl (lily) from my 1st visit, Cherry gave a light and lame full body hand massage. She kept moving the towel up & down my back to cover her working areas. No touching her was allowed while she worked my back. On the flip, she placed the towel on my top. She then told me to wait and she would return. She left the room. Strange, it took Cherry about 3. 4 mins to return. Ii gave me time to wonder whether choosing Cherry was not the best girl choice. Lily, my 1st visit girl was available, but I wanted to try a different girl, was my choice reason this time. Cherry finally returned to the room with 2 small towels. She took off her dress in the room and came to the table naked. Man, she had firm, yes firm full cuppable breasts with clearly erect pink nipples. At the foot side of the table, she stepped onto the table and bobbed her head, which I now realized she had put a rubber in her mouth. The sight of this firm body, slendar Asian lady heated up expections tonight! Haha. She went down first. Smooth & Firm BJ. She was so good, that I had to stop her, because she was making "johnnie" ready to go! I told her to GF and she sat on top facing me cowgirl and rode like a country cowgirl on a horse. I told her to slow down, but she was in a frenzy state and she kept going. The result was exploding. She held still on top until I was finished, then got off the table. She used the hot towells to clean me off. She then had me wait on the table and left again. She returned faster and laid on the table cuddled to me. She said we should rest together for awhile for the remaining time. She just cuddled nxt to me, and talked occasionally for 10 mins. No kissing done. She said she wanted to rest close to me. I never had any MP girl do that before. Nice move on her part. I rate her as underperforming in the massage quality part. Good in personality and communication. Very Hot in CFS! Smoking there! But, I still think she did things more by routine than being more spontaneous. She could have built the excitement throughout, by trying provide a little teasing & touching areas earlier during the massage to create an effect.

Anyone else try Cherry before? If so, any similiar situations or reactions with her? And, has anyone tried Lily, the other Asian Lady, from Kyoto, who was my prior 1st visit?These are the types of posts that tightened the screws in Warren Ohio!

Trust one thing you favorite uncle is reading every word you post, I am a hobbiest that want to preserve our sport.

My best advice, say it, just not so blunt!

KIP

blue]===============================================

Hi guys,

Regarding concerns that this report contains too much information and thus could somehow be used by LE. Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks,

Jackson[/blue]

Kyle6002
02-24-13, 21:03
These are the types of posts that tightened the screws in Warren Ohio!

Trust one thing you favorite uncle is reading every word you post, I am a hobbiest that want to preserve our sport.

My best advice, say it, just not so blunt!

KIP.

Blue]===============================================

Hi guys,

Regarding concerns that this report contains too much information and thus could somehow be used by LE. Just to put this in perspective:

1. Please don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town. There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website.

2. No Forum Member had ever been detained, questioned or investigated as a result of information that they or others posted on this Forum.

3. No information in this Forum has ever been used in any prosecution. It's simply not qualified evidence.

4. The police have never contacted this website or requested any information from me about any Forum Member, and they never will because the Forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, safely beyond the reach of the USA court system.

Thanks,

Jackson[/blue]In Warren, if I"m not mistaken, the religious nuts found this site-and others- and then pressured the politicians to shut them down!

Whether LE knows what goes on in some AMPs is debatable, IMO. And if they're unsure, just reading reports here will confirm their suspicions.

Padm70
02-25-13, 00:42
Spa 88 is no more. Stopped down there tonight and the sign over the door was gone and door locked. Shame.

Member #5689
02-26-13, 12:36
Thats a shame you finally had a decent place on the south side of town.

Spa 88 is no more. Stopped down there tonight and the sign over the door was gone and door locked. Shame.

Padm70
02-27-13, 15:42
Thats a shame you finally had a decent place on the south side of town.Yep, always a great time there. Mamasan was always upbeat and easy to deal with. I hope she opens up a new spot locally soon.

Drugrepva
03-07-13, 09:14
Does anyone remember the MP in the Crafton area that was in a basement office under a dentist office? I think it was across the street from a 7-11. This may have been in 2009-10 and I think the owners name was Nikki and she had several girls that worked there, mostly all white providers. She was also friends with Reese that worked off of the Library Road MP that was shut down. Any info on where this location may have moved is appreciated!

Soirbh
03-26-13, 09:44
Spa 88 is no more. Stopped down there tonight and the sign over the door was gone and door locked. Shame.Check the WTAE site 3/25 for a video and more information. I would have posted the link here but since it mentions names is not appropriate for this site.

LiteBrother
05-27-13, 16:25
Anyone been to Kyoto Spa lately? I haven't been there in almost 6 months.

FallingDown
05-30-13, 18:30
Anyone been to Kyoto Spa lately? I haven't been there in almost 6 months.Still fully functional as of the beginning of May.

Guapo Marx
06-27-13, 18:34
First of all no HE.

Had the look and feel of a FS spa from the outside. Inside 3 younger than normal Chinese women. Good value at $40. Got a full hour of deep tissue massage. They allow self service but I don't do that. Even offered lotion and she wanted to watch. Not for me.

Very nice and somewhat attractive girls. Busy place too. There was once client finishing and 3 more came while I was getting my massage. Two were serviced and the third had to awkwardly wait on the dunce couch in the waiting room.

The girl never asked about money and I think would have let me walk out without paying if not for me handing her some bills as I left. It was like she could care less. We got along fine and she was very nice and polite. Sign says steam and shower, but I wasn't offered.

I will give this place one star for the massage which was excellent. But since there was no HE, I cannot recommend.

Dext3361
07-03-13, 13:33
For your traditional Chinese AMP and Korean Spa needs, respectively. I forget the AMP's name but it is literally off of I-79 (convenient after heading south from the airport). Spa 51 is off the beaten path (15-20 min north of Uniontown). First-hand experience at both. PM if you need more details. Enjoy.

Member #5260
07-03-13, 16:42
For your traditional Chinese AMP and Korean Spa needs, respectively. I forget the AMP's name but it is literally off of I-79 (convenient after heading south from the airport). Spa 51 is off the beaten path (15-20 min north of Uniontown). First-hand experience at both. PM if you need more details. Enjoy.There used to be Spa 88 in Canonsburg. Did they reopen?

Dext3361
07-03-13, 17:07
There used to be Spa 88 in Canonsburg. Did they reopen?No. SPA 51 has been around since Spring (?) 2012. And that AMP, is a traditional massage parlor; my understanding is it has also been there for quite some time.

I only know of 88 by reputation, and 51 is no 88. (but us people to the south can't be choosy!)

LookingForLefty
07-04-13, 15:12
No. SPA 51 has been around since Spring (?) 2012. And that AMP, is a traditional massage parlor; my understanding is it has also been there for quite some time.

I only know of 88 by reputation, and 51 is no 88. (but us people to the south can't be choosy!) Spa 88 is closed. Never tried one in Cannonsburg. I saw a website and it featured an old Asian granny so I passed.

Amp Rookie
07-04-13, 21:26
Spa 88 is closed. Never tried one in Cannonsburg. I saw a website and it featured an old Asian granny so I passed.Cannonsburg is Shao Ping He. Nothing going on there other than the possiblility of the occasional handshake goodbye. Never been to 51 but from what I've heard / read they are grannies as well. Then again when 88 shut down I think I read they had seen the better side of 50 as well. Still had a few good times there anyway. Greater Pittsburgh seems kinda dead other than Kyoto. I went there once but got a bad gut feeling before going in and left.

Member #5689
07-11-13, 00:07
I decided to try sky spa yesterday the last few times I went left very unhappy but with 88 closed I figured why not. The first girl I drew was hot very hot friendly English not great. Could not wait to get to it but halfway through the massage they called her out and she came back in and said another girl would finish my massage. I was not happy because I had my hart set on her. I figured it was a regular asking for her but herd them in the shower room talking and he did not know who she was. A girl named Pee Pee came in a few minutes later thin friendly finished the massage rub was decent not great but teased the whole time opted for two pops for $190 have to say left very happy really wanted to come back for the first girl but will. Pee pees menue was good did not inquire about anal but was happy to 69 and experiment. Have to say it seems like fun has returned to sky and its about time.

Dazhiba
07-11-13, 13:56
I'm headed your way soon and appreciated a good AMP experience and I see this add on BP.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-metro-spa-best-asian-massage-best-staff-1-service-25/14903506 Any intel?

Thanks and stay safe, Daz

Member #4529
07-12-13, 23:32
Bobo is finally back, and is in a new place called Rainbow Spa on Babcock Blvd. (It is in the same building as Charizma Hair Design) The hours are 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM seven days a week. She went to school, is now certified in massage, and her massages are better than ever—the best in Pittsburgh. She has another masseuse named Mary with her, and the place is completely new inside: all new top-of-the-line massage tables, private rooms with doors, a shower, and air conditioning throughout. She still has that great personality we love, and may even sing to you (YMMV). It's probably best to call for an appointment: 412-XXX-5106. It's been a long time, but it has been worth the wait! She is fantastic!

StrokeSomethin
07-13-13, 09:49
Thinking about trying Rainbow Spa. Any info on Bobo?

StrokeSomethin
07-13-13, 10:03
Bobo is finally back, and is in a new place called Rainbow Spa on Babcock Blvd. (It is in the same building as Charizma Hair Design) The hours are 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM seven days a week. She went to school, is now certified in massage, and her massages are better than ever—the best in Pittsburgh. She has another masseuse named Mary with her, and the place is completely new inside: all new top-of-the-line massage tables, private rooms with doors, a shower, and air conditioning throughout. She still has that great personality we love, and may even sing to you (YMMV). It's probably best to call for an appointment: 412-XXX-5106. It's been a long time, but it has been worth the wait! She is fantastic!Anyone with more intel on Bobo? I am close to Rainbow spa and was considering going if extras are on the table.

Member #4529
08-07-13, 20:49
LE arrested 2 girls and the girl running the place. Charges were prostitution but they were assisted by the PA Human Trafficking Task Force. Sounds pretty ugly to me. Most of the reports were that they were legit-I guess not!

CoverMeno87
08-29-13, 23:50
With all the small cameras available now what would you think if you found one inside an AMP? I think some probably already have them! All have them on the outside.

Sc1919
09-20-13, 21:05
I TOFFT last night and went to Metro Spa. Let's just say that the girls that are there don't look anything like the ad. Nice table shower and good massage but other than that don't expect much else. PM me for further details.

Dragonfly22
09-22-13, 21:48
I heard that an AMP in Aspinwall also got busted, have seen warnings posted on their doors. Anyone know the scoop?

Dragonfly22
09-30-13, 17:47
Spotted a backpage ad for a Tarentum MP that had 2 ladies in the ad. I've had the older one. Younger one looks smokin'.

BigTme
10-10-13, 07:57
Chinese Massage. Do they offer extra's?

BigTme
10-10-13, 12:09
In addition to my first post, I will add: Had 3 outings there. The same woman twice. Name unknown. Super hard massage. Quite relaxing and erotic. When I flipped, she began hard massaging my groin area. Instant erection. She "accidentally" touched my balls numerous times. Very blissful massage to the point where I orgasm. Yet she said nothing. Anyone else been there?

CoverMeno87
10-10-13, 21:45
In addition to my first post, I will add: Had 3 outings there. The same woman twice. Name unknown. Super hard massage. Quite relaxing and erotic. When I flipped, she began hard massaging my groin area. Instant erection. She "accidentally" touched my balls numerous times. Very blissful massage to the point where I orgasm. Yet she said nothing. Anyone else been there?Was there about 6 months ago, massage was very week with no teasing at all not even a flip. Never went back! Been to many Pittsburgh Chinese AMPs, very few give extras, most give good to very good massages.

HungryEye
10-14-13, 21:17
Spotted a backpage ad for a Tarentum MP that had 2 ladies in the ad. I've had the older one. Younger one looks smokin'.In the area, not much to choose from, called and spoke with older one, since it was first time I scheduled a half hour and could see me as soon as I could get there. Arrived 10 minutes later, Hottie stayed dressed and started the massage, older left the room, Hottie got my back etc started, older came back for the flip and finish. All hand, HE, good price, more on the menu for next visit, will repeat next time in the area. Maybe hottie will be finished with her training, she's tall, lean, very pretty, earily twenties.

HungryEye
12-11-13, 03:12
Going to be in Uniontown next week and remember seeing an ad somewhere of a skinny chick, mature, ad said she used to work in Pittsburgh. Can't find the ad with digits again. Anybody know who I'm talking about? Going to be in town for a few days and know I'll need a new friend, LOL.

Thanks.

H.

CoverMeno87
12-12-13, 22:18
Going to be in Uniontown next week and remember seeing an ad somewhere of a skinny chick, mature, ad said she used to work in Pittsburgh. Can't find the ad with digits again. Anybody know who I'm talking about? Going to be in town for a few days and know I'll need a new friend, LOL.

Thanks.

H.I think your looking for Autumn she has add on BP 12/10/13 under massage therapy.

Dext3361
12-19-13, 16:29
Skinny would be putting it kindly. Better options if you don't mind driving to Belle Vernon or points beyond. But you can PM me if you want for details.

Hematoma
01-05-14, 15:21
Anyone been there lately? I'm thinking of going over today but was hoping to find out who's still there first. Thanks.

LiteBrother
01-05-14, 16:11
Anyone been there lately? I'm thinking of going over today but was hoping to find out who's still there first. Thanks.Hematoma,

I agree with you on hearing from anyone having recent info on which girls are working at Kyoto Spa. I was thinking about wanting to go back to Kyotos. I haven't been there in 4 - 5 months. Just been too busy, but I am ready to return if there is some good girls there.

Hematoma
01-06-14, 00:56
LB, I heard nothing but went over today anyways. Only Cici and Coco were working. I asked about Nicole and mama said she's on vaca. Wanted to see a new girl, or Nicole ...who I've yet to see. Seen both Coco and Cici in past and went with Cici today.

Usual TS and activities. PM if you seek details.sr members. I'd rate Cici a 7/10. Her body isn't as tight as it was a few years ago, but she's still very attractive and looks better than most. Overall, it was slow there. Hopefully some newer / younger girls show up soon. Not sure if mama meant Nicole will be back or that the vaca was permanent.

Hematoma,

I agree with you on hearing from anyone having recent info on which girls are working at Kyoto Spa. I was thinking about wanting to go back to Kyotos. I haven't been there in 4 - 5 months. Just been too busy, but I am ready to return if there is some good girls there.

LiteBrother
01-06-14, 09:14
LB, I heard nothing but went over today anyways. Only Cici and Coco were working. I asked about Nicole and mama said she's on vaca. Wanted to see a new girl, or Nicole ...who I've yet to see. Seen both Coco and Cici in past and went with Cici today.

Usual TS and activities. PM if you seek details.sr members. I'd rate Cici a 7/10. Her body isn't as tight as it was a few years ago, but she's still very attractive and looks better than most. Overall, it was slow there. Hopefully some newer / younger girls show up soon. Not sure if mama meant Nicole will be back or that the vaca was permanent.Hermatona, since I am not a Senior Member, here's my question: Was Cici as good as Coco in services? I never tried either Cici nor Coco, but I have read previous reviews on Naughty Reviews.com and the reviews were highly recommended for Coco.

LiteBrother
01-06-14, 09:23
Has anyone tried the Chinese Massage Parlor just outside of New Castle, PA on HWY 422 going eastbound. I haven't been back there in about 6 months.

The rooms were always neat and clean. Usually only 2 ladies, Mid 30's to early 40's. Average looks, about 5-6 ratings. Nice and polite personalities. They give decent massages. Reasonable massage prices, but I never knew if they would offer xtras. The ladies never give any indication of xtras or not. Just wanted to see if anyone has been there and knows more about the place.

BolaMan1975
01-07-14, 00:48
I was there about 2 weeks ago after not having had been there for about 10 or more years. I saw Cindy she was about 8/10, good service, good personality, had a great time.. Just came back to this area so I will be tearing it up and giving some review.

DarkSideOfMe
01-11-14, 10:44
Has anyone tried the Chinese Massage Parlor just outside of New Castle, PA on HWY 422 going eastbound. I haven't been back there in about 6 months.

The rooms were always neat and clean. Usually only 2 ladies, Mid 30's to early 40's. Average looks, about 5-6 ratings. Nice and polite personalities. They give decent massages. Reasonable massage prices, but I never knew if they would offer xtras. The ladies never give any indication of xtras or not. Just wanted to see if anyone has been there and knows more about the place.Been going for the last year, great massage, clean place, problem: girls change weekly. Anna has been their for some time. Good value!

DarkSideOfMe
01-11-14, 17:13
First week open, clean, safe, good value .5 o for 60. TIGHT SEXY SPINNER,30 ish, (Jenna) massage, nothing more! Door is open / half, open at all time.

LiteBrother
01-12-14, 10:41
Been going for the last year, great massage, clean place, problem: girls change weekly. Anna has been their for some time. Good value!Thanks, Dark. But is the place, massage only? Xtras?

LiteBrother
01-12-14, 10:47
Been going for the last year, great massage, clean place, problem: girls change weekly. Anna has been their for some time. Good value!Sorry Dark. I read your comment first, before I saw later that your Title reply says the Chinese Massage is massage only.

By the way, are there any other Asian MPs, which provide FS in the New Castle or Sharon area?

DarkSideOfMe
01-13-14, 20:58
Just returned route 18 Sharon, pa. Last time for me, old; yes; dirty; yes (.50 for 60) This time jr. Didn't want to play! Even after hitting the big see. Good massage, maybe some new help will turn things around.

DarkSideOfMe
01-20-14, 17:44
Went back to state street, Sharon, Pa. Took 2 hrs with Jenna a Sexy 30 old AMP, long black hair with a super tight body. Great massage only! What a waste of a sexy body! Put a lot of pressure on her this time but I could not break her. $ + .6 tip. May try one more time, then I'm on to the next AMP. Stay safe my friends.

Beach Style
01-24-14, 20:44
Has anyone been to Kyoto and opted for only a HJ...or maybe BJ, and not FS? If so, what was your tip? I kind of fell like a good HJ, but don't want to over tip, and I haven't opted for anything at Kyoto but FS for quite a few years now.

Rastoff
01-26-14, 14:40
I went there for a massage and originally paid $60.00 for an hour.

There was a young sexy petite busty young asian girl that started to massage my balls face down.

She asked me to turn over and started using hand language motioning me that she wants to give me head and used sign language that she wanted a tip.

In increments of $20.00, she took $100.00 and left the room. When she came back a minute later, she took her top off and started massage her tits on my balls.

And boner. She starting sucking my cock without a rubber and licking my balls, then she would rub her tits on my dick.

I could not get her pants down, however she let me rub her ass and pussy with here pants on.

As I began to feel like I was going to cum, she forced me to cum on here tits and not in her mouth.

After that she used the remaining 60 minutes of my time for a massage.

Happy ending.

Sc1919
01-28-14, 18:56
I went there for a massage and originally paid $60.00 for an hour.

There was a young sexy petite busty young asian girl that started to massage my balls face down.

She asked me to turn over and started using hand language motioning me that she wants to give me head and used sign language that she wanted a tip.

In increments of $20.00, she took $100.00 and left the room. When she came back a minute later, she took her top off and started massage her tits on my balls.

And boner. She starting sucking my cock without a rubber and licking my balls, then she would rub her tits on my dick.

I could not get her pants down, however she let me rub her ass and pussy with here pants on.

As I began to feel like I was going to cum, she forced me to cum on here tits and not in her mouth.

After that she used the remaining 60 minutes of my time for a massage.

Happy ending.Wow bro you're lucky this is a classic case of YMMV. I went to Metro Spa a couple of times before thanksgiving. There were only older women there and the most I got was a hand job. Maybe they have new staff?

Aouieewer
01-29-14, 12:30
Wow bro you're lucky this is a classic case of YMMV. I went to Metro Spa a couple of times before thanksgiving. There were only older women there and the most I got was a hand job. Maybe they have new staff?Saw the girl referenced, but was guided right past her with no introduction. Maybe it's luck of timing or if the mamasan thinks you have fat pockets.

DarkSideOfMe
02-03-14, 16:11
Had a dream Sat. Foot massage, older AMP long hair, short skirt, high boots. Massage: 8, perf:7,looks;6,great massage, little play, will return .50/60/ good value in a pinch. Almost happy!

Drksd

DarkSideOfMe
02-08-14, 12:05
Hit massage, in New Castle, Friday,7.30. Ann came out took me back to room, perf;8,looks,5, clean7, 2 hour massage, great value just like last one (,no pla. Y)."police Man get me " .5 o /60 very said! Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
02-17-14, 20:21
60/60 ,Chinese massage carson,25st, older AMP 40's,geat massage, close to the boys, little man, no real good play. Little roaming, all in all not bad clean, safe. Will repeat sap. Drksd stay safe my friends.

Beach Style
02-26-14, 19:14
Decided to try this one because it advertised TS and seemed a little seedy looking. Turned out to be fully legit. .60 for about 45 minutes of proper massage. OK massage, but that's it.

AcrossTheUnive
03-11-14, 16:25
Finally got the guts to try an AMP. Did my homework and read reviews as well as information on how I should conduct myself when at the Spa. I drove by the place a few times trying to get the guts to approach and finally said there's no better time than now. After parking in the back I went upstairs and there was a very looking Asian woman that came to the door. As I entered she asked me to normal questions and I answer them honestly. She asked me what I was looking for and I said a massage. She let me into the room and took the house fee. She asked me if I wanted a table shower and I said yes. She left and took the house fee. I got comfortable and soon after she came back into the room and wrapped me with a towel. The table shower was very interesting and very good. This was the first time that I had one so I was actually pretty excited. She made sure that she got all the bits and pieces. After the shower she let me into the sauna where she disappeared and I could hear her cleaning the table shower room which was actually very reassuring that it was a clean place. After not too long she came to get me and handed me a cup of mouthwash which was a very good sign. She then let me into the massage room where I lay down and she began to massage me. She actually did a decent job even though I wasn't expecting anything great considering I was there for different reasons. The massage actually lasted much longer than I expected it to and during the massage I could hear another patron come into the facility. This made me kind of nervous since I was all freaked out like somehow someway there was going to be some sort of a bust or something while I was there. After rubbing me for a while she left the room and I could hear her speaking with someone else in the place. Shortly thereafter she came back in and began to actually massage me again however this time she was much closer to me than she was before. I knew then that is what I came for was around the horizon. Eventually she made her way to rubbing my arms and my hands. At the end of the hand rubbing she laid my left hand down and I could feel that it was close to leg so I took that as a sign to try to touch something. After I began rubbing her inner thigh area through her short shorts that she had on she did not attempt to stop me so I figured that was a good sign. Eventually she moved my hand from her crotch area up to her stomach area beneath her breasts. She then my hand from underneath her breasts to the top of the outfit that she was wearing which was a strapless skirt and I could feel her using my hand to pull down her top exposing her breasts. She moved my hand onto one of her breasts allowed me to feel them making an effort to help me to pinch a nipple. Finally she had me turn over and I heard her say in a very very attractive voice "Ooh, you like me? I said yes and she gave me the eye which told me ok now if you like me offer me something. That's when I got up and grabbed the tip in such a way that neither one of us would incriminate each other. She then left the room and told me to lie down on the table. When she came back in to the room she took off the short skirt and short shorts gave me a licking from head to toe then proceeded to climb on for a ride. She gave me a brief amount of covered bj and then began to go to work. She went reverse cowgirl then after a brief. Of time she switched to regular cowgirl. After that she turned around to dougie and told me to f* her. Obliged and was able to really getting to it but I felt like I was going to explode too quickly so I turned her over to missionary. I went at it for a while with her before finally after not too long I could not help but let go. She was very nice to me and was very talkative with me giving me a small kisses here and there. I absolutely loved her long nipples and her very small frame. She had natural bolt ons that I absolutely enjoyed. I am not from this area but next time I travel through the area I will definitely make another trip. After all the action was done she cleaned me up and walked me out again giving me kisses after offering me water and candy. I could not help but to think to myself I don't need candy because I already got the treat. And thatwas the starting to my very good day.

Then i woke up. Wow....i cannot believe how real that dream was. I certainly hope i have more of those type of dreams. I would love to dream it again but that would be a little much and having too many dreams like that could be costly.

I wish I had gotten the ladys name from the dream. I was too excited and nervous. I think this might be my new method in this hobby. Not alot of wasted gas like the street scene. Not as much guessing like the rear paper route. Very clean and comfortable.

ok....back to sleep.....hopefully to dream again soon!!!

CigarCharlie
03-13-14, 16:50
Stopped by when I was in town. I was intrigued by the $40 price tag. Didn't like parking on the street and taking the walk of shame but what's a guy to do. Walked in and noticed curtains on the rooms (uh oh). No shower but tables are nice. Drew a very young spinner who spoke almost no English. Massage was ok but whenever I tried to touch her she pulled away. Strictly legit I think. Met another monger in the lobby on the way out (awkward). Will not repeat.

CigarCharlie
03-24-14, 08:10
Stopped by last week and was a little disappointed. Not even a hint of extras. My provider was cute, asked for tip up front which had me hopeful but no luck. Time to try another spot.

Member #5689
03-24-14, 14:31
Tip up front she has balls tips supposed to be for good service. Did you not ask what the tip covered? Not picking on you but my guess is she asks up front so she does not have to earn it.

Stopped by last week and was a little disappointed. Not even a hint of extras. My provider was cute, asked for tip up front which had me hopeful but no luck. Time to try another spot.

HungryEye
03-28-14, 10:02
Not sure if this is the same Magic mentioned a few posts ago so. Any info on ♥$38/ hr ♥ Magic Hands II. Grand Open Special (near Robinson Mall)?

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/thp/4393605086.html

Travel through the burg frequently and may stop if you guys are Happy with the service.

Thanks.

H.

DarkSideOfMe
04-26-14, 08:52
On the way to spa76 last night, stopped at the massage place in (NEWCASTLE, BUTLER AVE). 6:30 pm Walked in ,32 old, new spinner, nice tits and ass, great massage?(1 hour) Yes, I have been to this place before, so I know the game, got undressed, she came back in gave me a kiss, then went on to massage my neck, back, covered, after a short pre. Massage cover came off, was given a very good massage, a lot of play with my ass, jr, boys. Really thought JR. Would get what he was in need of! Not, on the flip lots of play, great massage, short rub on jr.(time up) I have played this game for many years, so yes I want more time? Three hrs. Later with a lot of tits, leg, ass play (on her) I could not brake her down, or get inside her or her gland, or her top, I had to leave with BLUE BALLS, again! (3 hrs./150.00/60/ tip) o well got a great 3 hr. Massage, lot of great play and blue balls, on to the next AMP. So many of the girls are afraid of THE (BOSS, LEO, or being, sent back to New York, China!) So getting pussy, head, or, FS, is not going to happen, should have gone to spa 76.150.00 gos a long way. For relief, just my thought. . Stay safe, and remember: " LIFE IS LIKE A BIG DICK, SOMETIMES ITS UP, MOST TIMES ITS DOWN! Drksd.

StormRanger
04-27-14, 19:58
Finally some activity on this site.

I went to Kyoto in McKeesport last week, got Candy. I'd heard that she is mechanical, but I got her laughing (because I was ticklish when she washed my feet) and that seemed to loosen up her attitude. The massage sucked, but the rest was good. CBJ, DATY, CFS multiple positions.

Just go with the flow there... Pay Mamasan 60, then when you come back to the room after the table shower, put 120 on the table before you lay down. Every time I've done this their clothes come off and the fun starts. If they ask if you've been there before, just tell them "yes, I saw Coco". I don't think Coco is there anymore, but if you get her she's great.

DarkSideOfMe
05-05-14, 07:25
Carson street, new, AMP spa, newly opened .50/60,nice 40 ish spinner. Great massage, safe, clean, great value. Nothing more!(jr.,boys, ass, no massage)("I don't understand") LOL. Drksd.