PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Huntrdog64
10-18-17, 15:10
Do any of the AMP's actually have Asian girls younger than 30 working in them. Would actually prefer a place outside of the city.

LordGlic
10-19-17, 07:02
Depending on how much you're looking to spend, and what side of the city you're on, either Sky on Library to the west, or Kyoto in McKeesport to the east.I'l be staying outside pittsburgh near monroeville, but I don't mind driving a ways for a good experience. Any links?

Dam2725
10-22-17, 19:06
Pittsburgh is pure hobby hell! Ok, I'm done.

Keeting
10-24-17, 08:17
I'l be staying outside pittsburgh near monroeville, but I don't mind driving a ways for a good experience. Any links?Kyoto Health Spa in Mckeesport is the closer (and I'd say better) of the two. Less expensive, FS Korean joint.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyoto-Health-Spa/115689221793600

Sky Health Spa (similarities end there) would be a hike for you. It's more expenseive, and seedier, but there's a wider array of nationalities.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-sky-health-spa-pittsburgh-pa-7694

JohnWong
11-07-17, 02:47
Visiting Pittsburgh downtown area. Could anyone suggest me a few good mp nearby? Thanks.

Syzygy
11-09-17, 15:42
Visiting Pittsburgh downtown area. Could anyone suggest me a few good mp nearby? Thanks.Dude, just read below on the forum. There are plenty of posts that give you information. There's also something known as Google maps and it will show you locations based on addresses so you know how far away you are from an establishment.

We literally just had this question right below your post. Read for fuck sakes.

Sc1919
11-10-17, 03:16
Dude, just read below on the forum. There are plenty of posts that give you information. There's also something known as Google maps and it will show you locations based on addresses so you know how far away you are from an establishment.

We literally just had this question right below your post. Read for fuck sakes.I wanted to say exactly that! However I'm on the bad boy list and I have to play nice in the sandbox.

HungryEye
11-10-17, 12:58
Will be staying close to this place next week, couldn't find a review but I know they have been there for years. Anybody have a review? PM if you choose.

Thanks.

H.

This is their ad.

Welcome to Aiju Chinese Massage. Telephone: 412-833-3077.

Health massage is an important means to keeping healthy. Our special technique will relieve muscles of pain.

We have many years of experience in traditional Chinese massage. We have also received professional training in America.

We are Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage.

We offer these services:

Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Massage.

Relaxation Massage, Facial Massage.

And Fire Treatment.

You will receive the very best technique for the very best price:

Fire Treatment -15.

60 minutes session -40.

90 minutes session -60.

120 minutes session-80.

Please schedule an appointment in advance for prompt service. Walk-ins are also welcome.

Hours:

Mon. Sat: 10 am -- 10 pm.

Sun: 11 am -- 6 pm.

Address: 2971 South Park Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102.

Telephone: 412-833-3077.

Free parking is available.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

2971 south park rd, 15102 google map.

Yahoo map.

Seldon69
12-05-17, 17:49
I am looking at Kyoto, Sky and Flower. I am pretty sure to hit Kyoto tonight. But Spa or Flower? Looking for FS.

Xythop
12-08-17, 17:27
China Massage, PLUM area.

Any info?, I will be in the area mid Jan.

Thanks in advance.

HungryEye
12-08-17, 21:47
China Massage, PLUM area.

Any info?, I will be in the area mid Jan.

Thanks in advance.Its only 40 for an hour massage, give it a shot, you can't lose.

Darkshades
12-09-17, 03:40
I am looking at Kyoto, Sky and Flower. I am pretty sure to hit Kyoto tonight. But Spa or Flower? Looking for FS.You should be good with the first two. No problem. I have never got FS from the flower and the girls there (at least when I went) really did not compare to the other two mentioned. Good luck!

One word of caution. It seems that the price is going up by $20 (tip not house fee) for both Kyoto and Sky. But I have not changed the amount I bring. Just tell them it is all that I have.

The Fonz
12-12-17, 19:10
Any intel on this AMP? Looks like a self service jack shack to me ...

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/按摩-30-massage-just-come-in-推拿-free-table-shower/55293322

Sc1919
12-12-17, 21:12
Any intel on this AMP? Looks like a self service jack shack to me ...

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/按摩-30-massage-just-come-in-推拿-free-table-shower/55293322There is plenty of intel on this board about this AMP.

The Fonz
12-13-17, 07:53
There is plenty of intel on this board about this AMP.

I found them, was hoping for something more recent.

HungryEye
12-13-17, 09:58
I love the excitment of finding a new place, a first time visit, almost like a treasure hunt. Actually I guess it is a treasure hunt. Regardless of others experience, it is in the words of our dear friend "Dark" Its all in your game. Some players are high percentage winners, some most often losers. But you can't win if you don't buy a ticket.

NewB 2221
12-28-17, 21:31
Hello friends in Pittsburg (you guys are really not active for a sizable city).

Was screwing around browsing different cities the other day to see how AMPs are different in different cities. I did not expect anyone to advertise AMP as American Massage Parlor. Which peaked my interest.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/meet-new-american-girls-tonight-open-late-late-late-studio-51/59647397

Is that place for realz? Like, I don't know if they are listing just the house fee, but that's like crazy expensive compare to regular AMPs.

Does anyone know how far they go (pure rub and tug, FS, etc), and what the damage would be. I mean, if it's worth it. It's only 4 hours from me.

But just feel sketchy, like in strip club, all look and no play for crazy bucks. Anyways, share your thoughts?

HungryEye
12-29-17, 20:31

Was screwing around browsing different cities the other day to see how AMPs are different in different cities. I did not expect anyone to advertise AMP as American Massage Parlor. Which peaked my interest.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/meet-new-american-girls-tonight-open-late-late-late-studio-51/59647397Is that place for realz? Like, I don't know if they are listing just the house fee, but that's like crazy expensive compare to regular AMPs.

Does anyone know how far they go (pure rub and tug, FS, etc), and what the damage would be. I mean, if it's worth it. It's only 4 hours from me.

But just feel sketchy, like in strip club, all look and no play for crazy bucks. Anyways, share your thoughts?Thanks for stopping by, always nice to have a newbe stop by and critisize us then ask for help.

Sc1919
12-30-17, 03:24

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/meet-new-american-girls-tonight-open-late-late-late-studio-51/59647397

Is that place for realz? Like, I don't know if they are listing just the house fee, but that's like crazy expensive compare to regular AMPs.

But just feel sketchy, like in strip club, all look and no play for crazy bucks. Anyways, share your thoughts?But NewB, since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you a tip when visiting our sizable city (and that's Pittsburgh with an H at the end, but I would expect nothing less from a Ravens fan). RTFF.

BigDaddyD
01-02-18, 17:06
I don't know if it is just me or what but I have been to Kyoto twice and got absolutely nothing. One said come back again and I give you what you want. The next time different girl said no we don't do that. I'm not wasting money there anymore.

FishnGuy88
01-02-18, 20:27
I don't know if it is just me or what but I have been to Kyoto twice and got absolutely nothing. One said come back again and I give you what you want. The next time different girl said no we don't do that. I'm not wasting money there anymore.Dude the same thing happened to me. With that mediocre half a**ed rub down I got, and a no no no, I was disappointed. Went to leave, and she had the audacity to ask for tip, I kept walking.

FishnGuy88
01-02-18, 20:32
Washington- not a bad AMP, nice rubdown, roaming, and a firm handshake.

Bridgeville- rude as hell, rubdown was rough as hell, hurt afterwards, damn near ripped my feller off bein so rough yelling at me. I got up, flipped her off, and left. Will NEVER set foot in that place again.

Dam2725
01-02-18, 21:20
I don't know if it is just me or what but I have been to Kyoto twice and got absolutely nothing. One said come back again and I give you what you want. The next time different girl said no we don't do that. I'm not wasting money there anymore.I was there there NYE and. I got what I needed, and then some. I love that place! PM for more info.

Darkshades
01-03-18, 12:34
I don't know if it is just me or what but I have been to Kyoto twice and got absolutely nothing. One said come back again and I give you what you want. The next time different girl said no we don't do that. I'm not wasting money there anymore.Next time don't wear your police officer uniform in. That is the only thing I can think of.

Actually I should not say that, as I have the same problem with a different place that is normally FS. Still not sure why the menu is different for me, but I stopped going there.

Dam2725
01-03-18, 21:16

But just feel sketchy, like in strip club, all look and no play for crazy bucks. Anyways, share your thoughts?Yeah the forum is not that active, but the hobby in PGH is fairly slow too. 51 is way too pricy for around here, let alone a 4 hr trip one way. In the past, they had some fun girls that did bbjc. Most of the girls now can't massage for damn and don't provide a good service. Where are you from?

Dam2725
01-06-18, 22:31
Awesome dream on a cold Saturday afternoon. Great place, $40/ hr. Massage, awesome massage and HE from Amy. Girl has a great rack and awesome touch. It is possible to get a 10 hand massage there.

Nezzz
01-10-18, 03:08

But just feel sketchy, like in strip club, all look and no play for crazy bucks. Anyways, share your thoughts?To piggy back on a previous post, I stopped going. Way too pricey for a HJ at times. It really depends on the girl (maybe a bbj) . I can promise you that!

DarkSideOfMe
01-21-18, 11:50
With the nice weather and the Hot Rod show in town, what more can you ask for after all the cold? I thought I would check out my" Fav St. " before I went to the show. (I have a Hot rod of my own.) Can you believe the door is locked," Fire"out, are the Dragons Extinct? WTF! No, just had to go down a few blocks! I had to stop, bought a FLOWER from the Lady, a" Rose", my Fav. Flower! (sweet smelling not bad to look at, great to, hold,) but I noticed a broken Pedal, I needed to decide which door to try and help this" Little Flower ", I tried the front door, the opening was very tight, smooth, but this"little flower "wanted a lot more," needed to help this flower, decided the back door was a great place to help (attach to, open up, and grow, and enjoy!) So little Bro's if someone ask, tells you, complains, writes on this Board, the city is dead, the St. Is dry, just tell them to buy a" Rose" and to hold, smell it, help it open up and grow, and Chuckle to your self, knowing that "DRK" can prove them wrong, again! "Life is short, you just need to go out and try ".

Dam2725
01-21-18, 22:53
With the nice weather and the Hot Rod show in town, what more can you ask for after all the cold? I thought I would check out my" Fav St. " before I went to the show. (I have a Hot rod of my own.) Can you believe the door is locked," Fire"out, are the Dragons Extinct? WTF! No, just had to go down a few blocks! I had to stop, bought a FLOWER from the Lady, a" Rose", my Fav. Flower! (sweet smelling not bad to look at, great to, hold,) but I noticed a broken Pedal, I needed to decide which door to try and help this" Little Flower ", I tried the front door, the opening was very tight, smooth, but this"little flower "wanted a lot more," needed to help this flower, decided the back door was a great place to help (attach to, open up, and grow, and enjoy!) So little Bro's if someone ask, tells you, complains, writes on this Board, the city is dead, the St. Is dry, just tell them to buy a" Rose" and to hold, smell it, help it open up and grow, and Chuckle to your self, knowing that "DRK" can prove them wrong, again! "Life is short, you just need to go out and try ".That's all I wanted to say.

DarkSideOfMe
01-22-18, 08:07
" Old florist man," once told me:" A Rose is beautiful to look at, smell, enjoy, but be careful, you can get a thorn up your ass", " enjoy" ! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
01-22-18, 08:36
I won't give this one up as easy. (new girl) 38,6,7 AMP scale, big titts, tight, very clean, very shy,(aren't all AMPs) took drk 2 hours to get some, what I wanted, but its going to be a long run girl, so that it for now! In love again!

HungryEye
01-24-18, 10:17
Stopped in a new (for me) place, haven't seen much written about this place over the years. A 40 ish woman (guessing since they always are older than they look) woman greeted me, "you want massage"? It was love at first sight, maybe the lust in my right eye and cash sign in my left eye but it doesn't matter we connected. Loved the look, thin, firm ass, small B's, captivating smile, we headed for the room. I had an overwhelming desire to kiss this woman (and I never kiss the girls). She left the room while I assumed the position on the table. She returned and for the next half hour performed the most sensual massage I have ever had in my life, to the point of my precum being so heavy I thought I dropped the whole load.

The flip started with a kiss and suck of both my nipples as I worked at removing her clothes, all but the panties gone for the next half hour we enjoyed "everything" but the actual FS act. Wonderful experience that I will not share, sorry my agreement with her and I don't want to ruin it for myself.

My point in sharing this story is don't tell me the burg is dead.

JD Plow
01-25-18, 08:07
Any recent reviews for Sunflower? Going through Beaver Falls tomorrow and wanted to see if it was worth stopping.

Sc1919
01-26-18, 18:48
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

Sc1919 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

JNells0383
01-28-18, 22:39
I will be visiting the area in a few weeks around Monroeville. My last couple of trips to the area I visited xinsui and Tokyo massage. Handshakes at both locations and annoying attempts for upsell just for more hands at Tokyo. Xinsui went for the 90 min and table shower. Got double shakes.

I am looking for visit somewhere with a little more on the menu. If anyone wants to help a visitor out it would be much appreciated. From reading some reviews Kyoto may be a good option if any of you guys want to pm me with some info.

DarkSideOfMe
01-29-18, 08:06
I will be visiting the area in a few weeks around Monroeville. My last couple of trips to the area I visited xinsui and Tokyo massage. Handshakes at both locations and annoying attempts for upsell just for more hands at Tokyo. Xinsui went for the 90 min and table shower. Got double shakes.

I am looking for visit somewhere with a little more on the menu. If anyone wants to help a visitor out it would be much appreciated. From reading some reviews Kyoto may be a good option if any of you guys want to pm me with some info.Read the board little Bro. And buy a Rose! Drk.

JNells0383
01-30-18, 08:18
Read the board little Bro. And buy a Rose! Drk.Exactly why I asked for some further info. I have no idea, nor would anyone from out of town know what you mean. I have read the board bro but it's easier to pm with a local to get specific questions so answered without having to decipher your innuendoes.

DarkSideOfMe
01-30-18, 13:45
Exactly why I asked for some further info. I have no idea, nor would anyone from out of town know what you mean. I have read the board bro but it's easier to pm with a local to get specific questions so answered without having to decipher your innuendoes.I gave you the best in town Little Bro. Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
01-30-18, 20:42
We should call our uncle, give him FS. Provider, all the info to? I do a lot of traveling Little Bro. Also, some welcume me (out of towner) with open arms, some hate me, some try to ignore me, some even ask why about me, mostly all our Brothers have becume, in these times very selfish, reluctant to give good providers up, I gave you a good one today because I was feeling generous to you, what more do you expect? Read, study, and listen,(to bad if you have to do some homework along the way) to "Old drk" you won't go wrong! Just my thought for the new year, now I feel better! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
01-31-18, 07:09
I gave you the best in town Little Bro. Drk.Maybe Little Bro. ,"we" would still be eating at" Burger KING"for lunch, dinner, and late night treats! Innuendoes you bet? Drk.

Darkshades
02-01-18, 17:33
Went trolling on Backpage for a new experience, getting bored at all the ol places. Found a NY based number and thought it might be a good change of pace. Ended up having the best dream laying on that table, only to realize the masseuse was the first masseuse to ever make me happy a year ago. Yes even though I am old, I am fairly new to AMPs.

HungryEye
02-02-18, 18:20
Maybe Little Bro. ,"we" would still be eating at" Burger KING"for lunch, dinner, and late night treats! Innuendoes you bet? Drk.Amen!

Couldn't agree with you more!

SnakeBit
02-03-18, 22:23
Went trolling on Backpage for a new experience, getting bored at all the ol places. Found a NY based number and thought it might be a good change of pace. Ended up having the best dream laying on that table, only to realize the masseuse was the first masseuse to ever make me happy a year ago. Yes even though I am old, I am fairly new to AMPs.Is it possible for a few hints so I can zero in on which AMP? Us old guys got to stick together. LOL.

HungryEye
02-04-18, 07:04
Is it possible for a few hints so I can zero in on which AMP? Us old guys got to stick together. LOL.Couple things, best to get out and in the game. No such thing as a sure thing. YMMV always. Those of us that have found favorites have worked long and hard to find them, what's perfect for me, you may not like or she may not like you. The hobby can be a lot of fun if you enjoy the hunt as much as the reward. So that's IMHO FWIW.

DarkSideOfMe
02-04-18, 11:02
Couple things, best to get out and in the game. No such thing as a sure thing. YMMV always. Those of us that have found favorites have worked long and hard to find them, what's perfect for me, you may not like or she may not like you. The hobby can be a lot of fun if you enjoy the hunt as much as the reward. So that's IMHO FWIW.This game is not! You can't, won't, get your pick of good providers any more, never like we did a few years ago when the net first started, and we all were fat! "I just love when someone says this city is dead, or any city for that fact! US old guys, know how to find, work harder then you young dicks, to find, conquer, fuck, so when we hit gold with a Fav, we are not eager to give them up, but we would also like to help this board survive, and get, keep our numbers up, so we may introduce them to you in our" GAME" of clues. If you are not able, wheeling, to hunt, study, read, invest time on this board, maybe the game of golf, is your game to play! I'm still feeling the hurt from "B. K." food, that I can't enjoy, because of "my big mouth"! Drk. Side note: Spring Graduation cumming!

SnakeBit
02-04-18, 11:17
Couple things, best to get out and in the game. No such thing as a sure thing. YMMV always. Those of us that have found favorites have worked long and hard to find them, what's perfect for me, you may not like or she may not like you. The hobby can be a lot of fun if you enjoy the hunt as much as the reward. So that's IMHO FWIW.Actually, I've been doing AMPs for years. I'm always intrigued when someone posts about a new one. Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
02-05-18, 14:31
Here's one nobody posted on, 5th ave. Nice older AMP, works alone, nice finish happy, CBJ, $40 hour. Treat her well, visit often and more may cum your way! Drk. " The city is dead," HA HA! HA!

HungryEye
02-05-18, 17:18
Actually, I've been doing AMPs for years. I'm always intrigued when someone posts about a new one. Thanks.I could see you have been here for years, I've enjoyed reading all of your posts, sharing your experiences, made great reading.

SnakeBit
02-05-18, 19:56
Ok, I get your drift. I admit I haven't contributed much but hope to improve. As the saying goes "long time viewer, first time poster" LOL.

Goon916
02-07-18, 00:34
Here's one nobody posted on, 5th ave. Nice older AMP, works alone, nice finish happy, CBJ, $40 hour. Treat her well, visit often and more may cum your way! Drk. " The city is dead," HA HA! HA!Dark does city location rhyme with nails? LOL.

DarkSideOfMe
02-07-18, 07:11
Dark does city location rhyme with nails? LOL.You must do better then that Little Bro. If your going to to play in my" sand box!" You expect a fish to jump into your boat, without any bait? Better yet Bro. , making par without a single swing?

SnakeBit
02-08-18, 21:39
Stopped at Phoenix on Babcock. Good massage & happy ending. However, I witnessed the girl never changed the sheets after, just re-straightened the old one & the face cushion. Not too kool with the flu running rampant.

Wheelzman
02-10-18, 06:38
We hit Thai Massage in Carnegie. No HE for either of us, as I think the girls were a little weirded out by it. We were in separate rooms, which was less than ideal. They really don't offer much in that way, disappointingly. That's OK. My wife was incredibly excited by it all, so I look at it as an acceleration lane. Today we are going to go out for breakfast, then I'm going to take her to my Korean go-to for guaranteed goods. Wish me luck, fellas! I'm new to the couples massage thing, but I'm happily married, so why not? Any info you guys could share about similar activities would be appreciated.

Wheelzman
02-10-18, 06:44
Washington- not a bad AMP, nice rubdown, roaming, and a firm handshake.

Bridgeville- rude as hell, rubdown was rough as hell, hurt afterwards, damn near ripped my feller off bein so rough yelling at me. I got up, flipped her off, and left. Will NEVER set foot in that place again.I walked in one day when I was out riding my Harley. I took one look at the homely 2 women, and turned around immediately. Kudos for even letting them touch you.

Dam2725
02-11-18, 14:22
We hit Thai Massage in Carnegie. No HE for either of us, as I think the girls were a little weirded out by it. We were in separate rooms, which was less than ideal. They really don't offer much in that way, disappointingly. That's OK. My wife was incredibly excited by it all, so I look at it as an acceleration lane. Today we are going to go out for breakfast, then I'm going to take her to my Korean go-to for guaranteed goods. Wish me luck, fellas! I'm new to the couples massage thing, but I'm happily married, so why not? Any info you guys could share about similar activities would be appreciated.The next time I'm at everyone's Korean goto place I will definitely ask about you!

DarkSideOfMe
02-12-18, 08:40
Stopped in late night, to my fav. AMP (1:30), as time go's on, only gets better and better! Fri. Was no exception, but the best part was after the massage, standing talking to my girl, glass of water in my hand and the" Owner" 30's AMP woman (6,7), Plain Jane, walks in starts to talk to me, hit it off with her,(very well) !Told me she has 3 more store in Pitts. Wants to know how, best Advt. On the net. After 35 minutes of talk, BS. On my part,"Hook" if you will, she tells me" Like to talk more" !Wanted to know how her girls take care of me! I wanted to offer to give her a Massage show her, but her husband was sitting in a"New Benz" outside store front! Now I'm not going to give any more info. On the stores, but I can tell you this, she will open the" Door" for me soon! Drk. City dead? Ha, Ha, Ha,!

Wheelzman
02-13-18, 07:25
The next time I'm at everyone's Korean goto place I will definitely ask about you!, I'm sad yo report.

Well, I'm sad to report that my experience on Saturday came to a disappointing end. My go-to place in Castle Shannon was closed at 1 pm! Anyone have any intel? They get raided again?

JimmyFtw
02-16-18, 21:05
Located on busy road. First time. She was cute and has a great ass. Gives a great massage but her attitude sucks, could of been a bad day? HE.

Dam2725
02-17-18, 21:42
Located on busy road. First time. She was cute and has a great ass. Gives a great massage but her attitude sucks, could of been a bad day? HE.Is that who you had seen?

JimmyFtw
02-18-18, 20:53
Is that who you had seen?Learning as I go, I never got her name since she is the only one there.

And also She asked if I was ever there before and I said NO!! Urghh.

SalsaLamel
02-25-18, 04:27
With the nice weather and the Hot Rod show in town, what more can you ask for after all the cold? I thought I would check out my" Fav St. " before I went to the show. (I have a Hot rod of my own.) Can you believe the door is locked," Fire"out, are the Dragons Extinct? WTF! No, just had to go down a few blocks! I had to stop, bought a FLOWER from the Lady, a" Rose", my Fav. Flower! (sweet smelling not bad to look at, great to, hold,) but I noticed a broken Pedal, I needed to decide which door to try and help this" Little Flower ", I tried the front door, the opening was very tight, smooth, but this"little flower "wanted a lot more," needed to help this flower, decided the back door was a great place to help (attach to, open up, and grow, and enjoy!) So little Bro's if someone ask, tells you, complains, writes on this Board, the city is dead, the St. Is dry, just tell them to buy a" Rose" and to hold, smell it, help it open up and grow, and Chuckle to your self, knowing that "DRK" can prove them wrong, again! "Life is short, you just need to go out and try ".Haha! It's been a year and this forum hasn't changed at all! If I get it correctly, do you mean the flower girl that gives you a dozen of roses? And by a dozen I mean 12! Haven't been around but might be worth trying on my visit next week! Any other riddle you've got my old friend?

Wheelzman
02-25-18, 06:11
Yook the wife to my fav place over on Library Rd around 6 yesterday. Mamasan opened door, said she only had one girl, that we would have needed to schedule appointment. Fuck. So I took her back to Thai in Carnegie in hopes that an hour-long massage for each of us would open doors. When I go myself, I've always gotten HE, but was unsure what they would do for the ladies. In any case, when you take a woman with you, there is NO FLIP. WTF? It must be a cultural thing about respecting my lady, but we were pretty openly after fun activities. I guess we're going to have to hire Marie or someone from BP.

Dam2725
02-25-18, 19:32
Yook the wife to my fav place over on Library Rd around 6 yesterday. Mamasan opened door, said she only had one girl, that we would have needed to schedule appointment. Fuck. So I took her back to Thai in Carnegie in hopes that an hour-long massage for each of us would open doors. When I go myself, I've always gotten HE, but was unsure what they would do for the ladies. In any case, when you take a woman with you, there is NO FLIP. WTF? It must be a cultural thing about respecting my lady, but we were pretty openly after fun activities. I guess we're going to have to hire Marie or someone from BP.Mamasan is cool there.

Wheelzman
02-26-18, 01:40
Mamasan is cool there.Thanks for the suggestion. I've read good things over time about Kyoto, but being from this side of the city, I tend to avoid going East. We may have to try that.

DarkSideOfMe
02-26-18, 08:25
Why are you taking your wife to an AMP? What are you looking for, achieve from going? What? Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
02-26-18, 16:35
Why are you taking your wife to an AMP? What are you looking for, achieve from going? What? Drk.Why don't you just go to the strip club on Carson Street, the girls love wife's in the VIP! And you will have a much better chance to set take out up, for her as well as yourself to enjoy! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
02-26-18, 20:02
Someone needs to report on the new store! Bamboo? The old man can't do it all you know! Drk.

Tailchaser79
02-26-18, 20:58
Was in your fair city a couple of weeks ago. Your contributions here lead me to Kyoto. And it was exactly what I needed. After I ended up back at the hotel after dinner, I was able do ditch my coworkers by saying I was tired and needed to get a little work done before the next day's meeting. We had our own rooms, so It worked. I changed and headed out on my own through the side entrance. Got to Kyoto just before 9 pm, found it pretty easily. Kind of liked how the parking was discreet around the back and all. Couple other trucks backed in, but didn't really want to seem weird or make them feel uncomfortable with me sitting there waiting so I went in. The mama was maybe the oldest mama I've ever seen. Like, could have been a Vietnam war * LOL. Anyway, asked for a line up and was told 'I bring you good girl'. Emmy came in the room and I wasn't completey disappointed. Mid / late 30's, not short but also not too tall. All around a general 7/7. 5. I just wanted to bang, so I wasn't going to send her away. Really quick table shower without any roaming hands. Back in the room, I sat on the bed instead of laying because I didn't really want to stay out late and those massages are usually a joke. When she asked 'no massage?' I said 'no, I massage you' and sat her on the edge of the table, removed her thong and bra and ate her right there. She leaned back, but wasn't totally into it so I asked for a condom and put it on myself and just leaned in and started fucking her right there. Legs spread, legs on my shoulders, her sitting up, her laying down. Just pounding her the whole time. Eventually asked her to flip so I could hit it from behind and she complied, both of us up on the bed for a good k9 session. The mirror on the wall made it fun. Flipped her for a quick, hard nut in mish and let her help me clean up and get dressed. Both of us panting LOL. Was literally exactly what I needed. Was in and out in 40 minutes, back to the hotel without being caught. You local guys have a great option with this place!

Darkshades
02-27-18, 09:13
Someone needs to report on the new store! Bamboo? The old man can't do it all you know! Drk.Did not realize it was open yet. Will report shortlypp.

DarkSideOfMe
02-27-18, 14:25
Did not realize it was open yet. Will report shortlypp.Two girls working, 1 cute sexy, 1 not, only doing 4 hands until they get started, or if they get busy! So a little bird told me, nothing to" cum" out of it yet. See what happens? Drk.

Darkshades
02-28-18, 13:30
Two girls working, 1 cute sexy, 1 not, only doing 4 hands until they get started, or if they get busy! So a little bird told me, nothing to" cum" out of it yet. See what happens? Drk.My experience was quite different. Fang was working the front and did not appear to be working the rooms at all. Her pictures from the Facebook link are accurate and current. Only 1 girl working last night (probably a 5, so the not cute one). VERY friendly from the beginning, and I got what I was looking for. I would not be surprised if the menu opened up with repeat business. Prices are the same as the old Dragon, actually it looks like the price sheet was left when they moved.

DarkSideOfMe
02-28-18, 15:21
My experience was quite different. Fang was working the front and did not appear to be working the rooms at all. Her pictures from the Facebook link are accurate and current. Only 1 girl working last night (probably a 5, so the not cute one). VERY friendly from the beginning, and I got what I was looking for. I would not be surprised if the menu opened up with repeat business. Prices are the same as the old Dragon, actually it looks like the price sheet was left when they moved.Time will tell what is avib.

JimmyFtw
02-28-18, 20:37
Across from Midas, any recent reports? Was thinking of going there soon.

DarkSideOfMe
03-01-18, 08:42
Time will tell what is avib.With 4 new places on Carson now open, I think you will see a lot open up on the menu! Looks like Ms. Fang is trying to take over the Massage Buss in Pitt. I also think you will see better, younger, girls "cumming" to Pitt. It is important not to rush, become a reg. Tip well, get what you need in the long run, don't push hard, these AMP women are broken, have little money, place to live, eat reg. Can't communicate, and we all are trying to stick our dicks in their, mouths, puss, on the first try! Last advice from the" old man", these places are collecting phone numbers, face recon, for all regs to be noted! Drk.

Soirbh
03-01-18, 15:34
With 4 new places on Carson now open, I think you will see a lot open up on the menu! Looks like Ms. Fang is trying to take over the Massage Buss in Pitt. I also think you will see better, younger, girls "cumming" to Pitt. It is important not to rush, become a reg. Tip well, get what you need in the long run, don't push hard, these AMP women are broken, have little money, place to live, eat reg. Can't communicate, and we all are trying to stick our dicks in their, mouths, puss, on the first try! Last advice from the" old man", these places are collecting phone numbers, face recon, for all regs to be noted! Drk.This comes as a surprise to me. This surveillance could be used to embarrass us if LEO got the footage.

Reasons? Phone number for text advertisement? Pictures to prove we're regulars and not LEO? Just curious how the AMP would use phone numbers and pictures.

Soirbh.

Darkshades
03-01-18, 17:47
This comes as a surprise to me. This surveillance could be used to embarrass us if LEO got the footage.

Reasons? Phone number for text advertisement? Pictures to prove we're regulars and not LEO? Just curious how the AMP would use phone numbers and pictures.

Soirbh.They did not ask for my text number but did have a sign in sheet and frequent flyer cards (buy 5 hours get a free hour session). Most business do have cameras up front, but not in the rooms. I don't care who sees that I was there, might have a problem with on in the room though.

DarkSideOfMe
03-01-18, 17:58
They did not ask for my text number but did have a sign in sheet and frequent flyer cards (buy 5 hours get a free hour session). Most business do have cameras up front, but not in the rooms. I don't care who sees that I was there, might have a problem with on in the room though.At the.

Desk, that is how they know whos in, out time, so girls can't holds back the money, the owner doesn't have to be around, can watch front from I- phone at home! The dragon was doing this a long time, sign in, smile! You're just getting a Massage for your bad back, right?! Drk.

HungryEye
03-02-18, 01:26
At the.

Desk, that is how they know whos in, out time, so girls can't holds back the money, the owner doesn't have to be around, can watch front from I- phone at home! The dragon was doing this a long time, sign in, smile! You're just getting a Massage for your bad back, right?! Drk.And my back requires a lot and I mean a lot of attention.

On another note in today's world there are cameras everywhere. They record you driving past, parking, walking to the door, everywhere.

Soirbh
03-03-18, 17:29
Thanks for the camera explanations!

Soirbh.

Nezzz
03-04-18, 20:46
With 4 new places on Carson now open, I think you will see a lot open up on the menu! Looks like Ms. Fang is trying to take over the Massage Buss in Pitt. I also think you will see better, younger, girls "cumming" to Pitt. It is important not to rush, become a reg. Tip well, get what you need in the long run, don't push hard, these AMP women are broken, have little money, place to live, eat reg. Can't communicate, and we all are trying to stick our dicks in their, mouths, puss, on the first try! Last advice from the" old man", these places are collecting phone numbers, face recon, for all regs to be noted! Drk.LMAO! Absolutely! Every visit should be an attempt! You don't have to go too hard but, you definitely show everytime that if there's more on the menu, you would like to be part of that more. You NEVER want to be the guy that goes in and gets and HJ when you should have be getting wayyyy more! Just play it smooth, don't expect anything but always "HINT" that you want more. AND BE NICE ABOUT IT! LAUGH SMILE JOKE AROUND. It makes them more comfortable!

MickeyMic
03-05-18, 17:00
Hey guys. Going to be in town in a few weeks and looking for recommendations. Will also be going through this thread, but hoping to get some insight. Enjoy a really good massage with a fair amount of teasing and doesn't need to be full menu. I'll be close to downtown Pittsburgh, near the cultural district (according to google maps. Never been up there). If there's a list of places I could reference, that would be even better. Feel free to PM me, and stay safe!

NavGolf
03-05-18, 21:21
Took a visit to where the sun shined the brightest on Friday. Drew Suny, got a decent hr with light touch lots of roaming. Some utc and otc. On the flip was able to get her to speak French while I fiv and fia. Not bad but not great but got the job done. Damage was $.

Wheelzman
03-06-18, 09:52
Why are you taking your wife to an AMP? What are you looking for, achieve from going? What? Drk.I love seeing my wife being touched by attractive, scantily-clad Oriental women. It turns her on too, so what's not to like? The ultimate goal, of course, is for us to share one. It'll happen. I WILL put that deal together, but I'm literally in the first stages.

Nezzz
03-06-18, 17:45
I love seeing my wife being touched by attractive, scantily-clad Oriental women. It turns her on too, so what's not to like? The ultimate goal, of course, is for us to share one. It'll happen. I WILL put that deal together, but I'm literally in the first stages.LOL that's what I'm talking about. I'm trying to set up a threesome myself! Do your thang bro!

Dam2725
03-06-18, 20:31
I love seeing my wife being touched by attractive, scantily-clad Oriental women. It turns her on too, so what's not to like? The ultimate goal, of course, is for us to share one. It'll happen. I WILL put that deal together, but I'm literally in the first stages.I would like to see your wife be touched by scantily-clad Asian women that have surely been touched by many of us! I'm sure you and your wife have an incredible marriage that I'm certainly envious of!

Wheelzman
03-09-18, 14:47
I would like to see your wife be touched by scantily-clad Asian women that have surely been touched by many of us! I'm sure you and your wife have an incredible marriage that I'm certainly envious of!When we went to Thai, it was funny. I'm thinking, for an hour for each of us, things would be on the table. Interestingly, after my hour, I'm expecting the flip, and I'd been touching her the whole time, her telling me I'm bad, very little teasing. When the hour was up, she said "your time done" and walked the fuck out of the room! That's never happened to me before, so I'm thinking it's out of respect for my wife.

So I get dressed, walk into the room where my wife was being massaged, and she's still on her stomach, being massaged. I put my finger to my lips to keep the Oriental lady quiet, and I reached underneath the towel to rub her pussy, and my wife started wiggling her butt around like crazy. I made hand gestures to the masseuse that my wife thought I was her, and she giggled like a school girl. I then kissed my wife on the back and said hello, and we all laughed. This is definitely going to happen soon.

Wiregrass
03-09-18, 15:20
In late May I'll be spending a week in your city (while the wife attends a seminar) and would appreciate some intel: where to go for a massage with a happy ending / HJ. Also entry fees and expectations towards tipping.

Feel free to publicly post or private message me; I've been a contributing member (Alabama) on this site for a dozen years. Looking forward to this.

Thank you for any considerations.

MickeyMic
03-09-18, 23:29
Once I get Jr out of the way, I will probably want to get a real massage. Do you guys have any favorites in the quality massage department?

Wheelzman
03-10-18, 13:35
In late May I'll be spending a week in your city (while the wife attends a seminar) and would appreciate some intel: where to go for a massage with a happy ending / HJ. Also entry fees and expectations towards tipping.

Feel free to publicly post or private message me; I've been a contributing member (Alabama) on this site for a dozen years. Looking forward to this.

Thank you for any considerations.Sky Spa in Castle Shannon or Kyoto in McKeesport. The two best, hands-down. You are welcome, enjoy your visit to the Steel City.

Wiregrass
03-10-18, 21:18
Sky Spa in Castle Shannon or Kyoto in McKeesport. The two best, hands-down. You are welcome, enjoy your visit to the Steel City.Thank you Wheelz, I hope my google (and gps skills) can find them.

You didn't add price info, I'm accustomed to house collecting $60/ hr ($80 with table shower).
$40 hj, $100 (maybe +) for full.

Dam2725
03-11-18, 15:51
Thank you Wheelz, I hope my google (and gps skills) can find them.

You didn't add price info, I'm accustomed to house collecting $60/ hr ($80 with table shower).
$40 hj, $100 (maybe +) for full.These spas are just like any other Korean spa. Prices are reasonable for all services.

DarkSideOfMe
03-12-18, 07:21
Once I get Jr out of the way, I will probably want to get a real massage. Do you guys have any favorites in the quality massage department?Real massage only! Star massage, Carson street. One woman working great massage,(do 2 hours), hot towels wrap, hot stones, knees on the back walking," Tommy towels and products" hot shower! Massage only, I repeat! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
03-12-18, 07:29

Thank you for any considerations.The AMPs world turns sometimes in 24 hours,(day to day) you know" big brother", so late May is a long time away. I'd check back for the" Burg. " report in a few, and keep studying the board if you want the best report! Drk.

MickeyMic
03-12-18, 17:45
Sky Spa in Castle Shannon or Kyoto in McKeesport. The two best, hands-down. You are welcome, enjoy your visit to the Steel City.Hit the castle and was expecting a massage with benefits, but there was no massage to be had. Dreamt of a sunny day, not as spring-like as I would have preferred, but put in one hell of an effort.

After the cover they tried to squeeze $. 4 out of me, but I only brought an extra $. It had to do.

Going to put that extra. 4 toward getting a badly needed post-jr massage. Thanks for the tips Wheelz and Drk. This city is far from dead.

LordGlic
03-12-18, 20:13
Visited your fair city a few weeks ago and had a wonderful time with Anna at Kyoto. It was definitely a well needed change of pace from the AMPs down here in Charleston, SC where all there is to be had is a typical handshake unless you want to take a chance on backpage.

Anyone who says Pittsburgh is dead needs to visit here and see how good yins really have it. In massage parlors, the streets, and strip club takeout. I read your forum and get jealous. Good luck to you all and thanks to those of you who gave advice.

Dam2725
03-17-18, 11:50
I agree, the burgh is an AMP paradise, but it's dry as the Sahara for anything else. Granted there are very FEW exceptions.

DarkSideOfMe
03-19-18, 09:17
Sat. 10 pm, did 1 hour, older,40 ish (,4,5) AMP scale, good massage, flip went right for Jr. , she placed my hand on her ass, started to suck my nipples, I really wasn't into her, had a date in an hour with a Fav. So this was just a warm-up, practice if you will for the main event, so I pulled away, but she still wanted Jr. And he was starting to pay attention to her so at this point I said WTF, got up off the table, put her on her back, titties out, sucking, licking, rubbing her Kitty over her clothes, she got really wet, but like so many older AMPs, she wouldn't cross the" line", so I teased her for the rest of the hour, rubbing, holding, pulling Jr. Back from her, good massage, and for a Newbie, probably a great first-time experience at an AMP, but for the "old man" just ok! Emma is her name,(60,40 tip,) Bamboo Spa is the place, will return soon for the sexy, younger second girl next time. You just never know! Drk.

Phoenix34
03-20-18, 02:16
So I've been slowly trying to follow this forum and I like what I see. I'm way new to the game but have luckily stumbled into some good situations. Was looking for more. Anyone have any info on this one?

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-pretty-girl-four-hands-massage/60071832

I'm looking for FS.

LiteMama
03-20-18, 23:58
So I've been slowly trying to follow this forum and I like what I see. I'm way new to the game but have luckily stumbled into some good situations. Was looking for more. Anyone have any info on this one?

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-pretty-girl-four-hands-massage/60071832

I'm looking for FS.I am not sure about backpage ad place. KYOTO is a good place for FS.

HappyFunTime38
03-25-18, 09:47
Anybody know of a consistent HJ AMP in Lawrenceville or close by?

Wiregrass
03-27-18, 09:20
Hoping my upcoming visit to your city (May) will be fruitful.

Not that it helps y'all but I have an UTR gal near my home, incredible skills. She's young, pretty, talented and economical; very bottom right corner of Bama.

Keeting
04-08-18, 09:07
Anybody know of a consistent HJ AMP in Lawrenceville or close by?New Chinese Spa, by Silvereye Gallery on Penn is my #1 pick.

Foot Reflexology down the block is supposed to be pretty good too, but I've never been there.

Huhuni
04-08-18, 16:05
Thai has increased their hourly price to 50 instead of 40, as well as increasing HJ to 50 minimum (you can haggle down to 40). Went there recently and was lectured after giving her a 50 about how the previous 2 customers gave 80 and 90 dollar tips and such. (I believe her because I heard the girls getting real excited and thanked them profusely after they left. This is actually the 3rd place where this has happened, the parlor raises their hourly prices bit by bit, because customers are giving huge tips they expect the same from everyone. If you don't tip well, the service is subpar.

I am not saying you should never give a generous tip, when the service is amazing you should give a bigger tip, but stop making it the standard. Sick of giving a girl 40-50 and getting a dirty look like I'm some cheapass.

Sc2568
05-20-18, 21:30
Here's one nobody posted on, 5th ave. Nice older AMP, works alone, nice finish happy, CBJ, $40 hour. Treat her well, visit often and more may cum your way! Drk. " The city is dead," HA HA! HA!Is this Cindy"s Massage?

Wiregrass
05-21-18, 09:18
This Bama boy will be in your fine city next week. So please keep more info flowing.

And keep in mind. I'm not familiar with your streets (just a GPS with me).

Thank you.

FukySuky69
05-23-18, 19:01
Job will have me in downtown Pittsburgh often in the next few weeks. Any good AMPs, I've seen a lot but don't have the resources to try them all. Not too much on your guys boards. Thanks for any help.

Keeting
05-23-18, 21:50
I've hit New Chinese in Bloomfield a couple of times over the last couple of months and I haven't seen Amy around anywhere. I asked about her but only got a "She not here. ".

Has anyone seen her around anywhere lately? The trips I've made have been midling to alright. A crappier massage, an easier play for additional activities for way less than I had been paying Amy, but the woman who has been staffing the front desk is waaaaay harder to look at.

60 for an hour massage, 40 for a tip.

Keeting
05-23-18, 21:54
This Bama boy will be in your fine city next week. So please keep more info flowing.

And keep in mind. I'm not familiar with your streets (just a GPS with me).

Thank you.Depending on where you are in the city, you'll have different options available to you. Best bang for your buck is going to probably be Kyoto, hands down. Japanese name, Korean masseuse's, about a half hour east of the city in McKeesport.

Wiregrass
05-24-18, 08:49
Depending on where you are in the city, you'll have different options available to you. Best bang for your buck is going to probably be Kyoto, hands down. Japanese name, Korean masseuse's, about a half hour east of the city in McKeesport.Thanks for the tip. I have no idea of where we'll be staying, I assume downtown area (wife there for conference. Allowing me car & time to roam / play).

JLandHard4U
05-25-18, 15:50
Lost my money at the casino (what else is new), but kept a spare few $$$ to enjoy myself. I noticed a run down building with a red sign showing massage. Zhangs near the casino. $40 massage for the hour. Went in with my buddy, but only one girl, so I decided to take one for the team. The girl working was a 5, but body looked good, probably in her early 40's. The place inside is a dump. Seriously, buy some new furniture and freshen the place up. Looked like at least 3 rooms, but really run down looking. It was clean, but just old and run down looking. Before I get undressed, she points to her phone that its 11:05 pm. Seems after 11:00 pm the price for one hour is $60 now? I didn't feel like arguing. So off go the clothes. The massage is decent, she pushes hard, so you need to ask her to lighten up a little. She was strong that was for sure. I get a little teasing, but nothing over the top, so still trying to figure out if I am leaving here happy or not. Massage continues, and I flip, and hope for the best. Well. I get offered self service. I can do self service at home, so that pisses me off and I get off the table and start to get dressed. She doesn't seem to understand why I am angry, but she doesn't offer to help with my anger. So small tip and I am out of there. YMMV. As I am sure more than one girl works there at other times. But no luck for me. And as I said, the place looks like a dump inside.

Wiregrass
05-26-18, 18:33
I sure hope I don't get run out of town (this coming mid- week) but I don't tip unless it's earned.

I make it clear: tips go to the offending hand.

Their choice, take it or leave it.

Keeting
05-26-18, 21:59
But no luck for me. And as I said, the place looks like a dump inside.I think over the last couple of years I've heard of one person getting any kind of play here. My vote is to just avoid it at all costs.

Wiregrass
05-29-18, 15:46
This southern redneck is in your city. As I felt fortunate to find parking ($35 day) I'm trying my luck on foot.

300 block of 4th street, wasted $50.

1300 block of Carson, wasted $60.

1900 block of Carson, $50 to the house and $40 to the lady.

I walked to all those places but got smart and asked for advice to return by bus ($3).

Tomorrow I believe I'll stick to porn.

Dext3361
05-30-18, 12:20
Where on Carson St? Lucky Dragon was / is home of Nikki (or whatever her current name is), renowned for particular backside attention.

This southern redneck is in your city. As I felt fortunate to find parking ($35 day) I'm trying my luck on foot.

300 block of 4th street, wasted $50.

1300 block of Carson, wasted $60.

1900 block of Carson, $50 to the house and $40 to the lady.

I walked to all those places but got smart and asked for advice to return by bus ($3).

Tomorrow I believe I'll stick to porn.

Wiregrass
05-31-18, 06:41
Where on Carson St? Lucky Dragon was / is home of Nikki (or whatever her current name is), renowned for particular backside attention.

Call me a smartass but ... go to the blocks (INDICATED) and look for the sign that says MASSAGE.

Now how can I get in touch with Nikki?

Wiregrass
05-31-18, 09:04

Disregard, I found the Dragon using google (2300 block of Carson). It's a bit far so I'll likely pass.

Keeting
05-31-18, 18:15

Disregard, I found the Dragon using google (2300 block of Carson). It's a bit far so I'll likely pass.If the Dragon is too far for you, I'm afraid you're not going to have a very exciting time visiting our city. Most of the favorites are at least twice as far away and only get better as you go.

Wiregrass
05-31-18, 18:59
If the Dragon is too far for you, I'm afraid you're not going to have a very exciting time visiting our city. Most of the favorites are at least twice as far away and only get better as you go.Parking & dealing with valets make it easier to leave it parked and walk.

Now I can walk BUT I still have to alibi my time to the bride (if she checks in).

Today I tried again (400 Block of 4th St), and had the same failure. Upon my departure they were sad faced when I told them No Happy, No Tip.

Wiregrass
06-05-18, 06:56
Pittsburg is a nice place to visit. But I'm now gone. Thank you to those gents that helped me.

MickeyMic
06-09-18, 23:12
So nothing new?

I hit a few places in March. First was that place down the road. Can't remember the name, but you open the door and it goes up stairs to another door. Older, boring, hooker. Was very mechanical, and not sure why it's advertised on rubs, cause there was no rub.

Next I hit carson st. Hit two on the south side, and both were legit. I was really hoping for more, and then it was like cold shower ending. Disappointing.

Then, the next night, I got 4 hands from two awful hags at the dragon place on the Carson north side. Terrible, terrible terrible. Rub was bad, they were disrespectful, and we were doing 90 minutes, so they knew I wasn't cheap. They jerked me, but damn. I really wanted to leave after only a few minutes. They were foul.

Planning on coming back in a few weeks, and hoping to find something a bit nicer. Would even really like something that could visit me in my downtown hotel. If anyone knows anything, message me.

Keeting
06-11-18, 20:08
I hit a few places in March. First was that place down the road. Can't remember the name, but you open the door and it goes up stairs to another door. Older, boring, hooker. Was very mechanical, and not sure why it's advertised on rubs, cause there was no rub.I think that you just described 75% of the massage parlors I've ever been to.

Keeting
06-12-18, 18:52
I was out making a delivery on Pine Hollow Road this afternoon, and decided to check this place out over my lunch break.

Woman working the desk was Jeanie, nice, but older than I prefer. Massage was too rough for my tastes, more like I was going a couple rounds in a boxing ring instead of getting a nice soothing massage. Ending was acceptable, but involved too many "no YOU do it"s to make me happy even though there was no haggling over the tip.

The fact that it shares a roof with a pediatrician was also a little creepy.

50 for the massage, 40 tip.

Anyone ever check out the other place on Pine Hollow?

MickeyMic
06-13-18, 17:17
I think that you just described 75% of the massage parlors I've ever been to.Couldn't think of the name at the time. It was Sky.

Huhuni
06-23-18, 15:52
Where do I even begin. Unexpected is the word.

This is store was #11 of my conquest to visit every AMP in Pittsburgh. Did my classic routine of RM, USASG, and visited this store pretty confident I would get a HE. I called, girl said only 1 girl was available today. Wasn't reviewed at all, but I decided to go for it. Went in, was greeted. A 6 in the AMP world and was not very talkative at first. Went in, stripped, and then waited for her to come back in. Pretty mediocre massage, she climbs onto your back and uses her knees which is weird but not unpleasant at all.

So before I get into the details, I am a good looking mid 20's asian guy. I am not trying to show off, I am just trying to explain that YMMV. Was asked where I work, I said in downtown. She got really excited and showed me this Pandora bracelet that she wanted and asked if I could possibly stop by the Pandora in downtown to buy her it and she would pay me back. I told her I'll let her know if I do end up stopping by. She got happy, complimented me, bit my neck playfully, and continued the massage.

Flipped pretty early on, and started touching pretty heavily. Lots of ball play and such. She then says to me "60 okay?" and I said "Can you use your mouth?" she initially disagreed and said "okay I use condom okay?" I then asked if no condom is alright with her.

She said okay no condom. BBBJ for 60 $? What a steal right? She then takes off her pants and tells me to get up and lays on the table. I'm sitting there like "The hell is happening right now".

She then says "fuck me", and well, I did. BBFS. For 60 $. Pretty tight, she couldn't handle going fast so I had to do it nice and slow. Fast forward a bit. So after finishing up I walked over to the desk and asked her for her number (so if I ever did pass by Pandora I could give it a look for her.) Get the number and she then says "Okay 30 $". I told her nono 60 $ is fine but she insisted on 30 $. I wasn't going to argue with her over this, more money in my pocket right? I left and was pretty awed by the whole experience. Never have I ever gotten BBFS from an AMP and I sure as hell did not expect it to be from a store I only expected a HJ at best. For a grand total of 4 jacksons, I got BBFS.

Keeting
06-24-18, 07:46
Where do I even begin. Unexpected is the word.You going to share this happy accident, or are you saving it all for yourself?

Silverfox38
06-26-18, 22:21
Business brings me to Pittsburgh again. Thanks for all the reviews from here, they're very helpful. So now I have one to add for you all. Oriental on liberty Ave. Not a lot of signage but Sasa was wonderful. Young 30's ish and beautiful hard body great hands and she knows how to use them. YMMV. Treat her well and I'm sure you will leave as happy as I did if not more. Thanks for all the help and I will return the favor anytime I can.

Keeting
06-29-18, 20:14
Oriental on liberty Ave. Any guess as to what part of Liberty? Roughly what neighborhood maybe?

Keeting
07-02-18, 06:20
Hit New Chinese on Saturday and I think it's going to be my last time for a while. Walked in and Luna was the only one working again. She's fine. Gets the job done, but in the end, she's no Amy. Massage is somewhere between good and mediocre, and she just up and leaves you once the deed is done.

BBBJ, fip, he. 6+4.

DarkSideOfMe
07-02-18, 07:28
Hit New Chinese on Saturday and I think it's going to be my last time for a while. Walked in and Luna was the only one working again. She's fine. Gets the job done, but in the end, she's no Amy. Massage is somewhere between good and mediocre, and she just up and leaves you once the deed is done.

BBBJ, fip, he. 6+4.Sorry for your loss! But it had to be better than going out with Bertha Palm? Cost a little more! Keep trying, and reporting little Brother. Like the Old man once told me. "Life is like a big dick, sometimes its up, most times its down"! But you need to keep trying! Drk.

Newbie488
07-09-18, 02:15
Hey guys I'm new here also new to the AMP world, I went to Tokyo massage in monroeville about 6 months ago and got a happy ending handjob from a super hot young Asian chick she was no older than 20, paid 60 in total with massage fee.

So why I'm here today is because I've been wanting to try and get a full service session without over paying and without getting turned down, I read Kyoto and Sky are the best I'm torn in which one to choose.

Which one will give me a better deal and has better looking girls.

Also keep in my this is my first time so what is the best way to approach the full service part, I read somewhere that if you just place the money when you walk into the room they will know, I'm thinking about doing this but I'm afraid they're just going to take it and I'll end up with a handjob and that's not what I want or need.

And how much should I be spending, 60 for massage and 100 for full service?

I wouldn't want to pay more than that unless the chick is hot enough to the point where I say fuck it max I'll pay is 200.

But anyways let me know would highly appreciate it and if there are better options than sky or Kyoto then let me know, also I am a first timer so I'm going to act like I've been there before so hopefully that goes well.

Thank you in advance.

Dragonfly22
07-09-18, 21:15
JinRunnin Plum has been hit or miss for years. I decided to give it another try today. $50 for 1 hr. The massage was ok but the almost immediate badgering for tips was unprecedented. I won't be going back.

SantaClaws
07-11-18, 22:58
Staying in Washington for work, but there doesn't seem to be anything here so I checked out Sky Spa based on the recommendations of this list. Always a great resource. Grey-haired mamasan answered the door, had me worried she me be the MT, but she wasn't. A middle-aged Korean woman going by Joann came in, asked for. 6 for 40 minutes with TS. Seemed a little steep, but I didn't need to spend a lot of time there anyway. The TS was about average, nothing to write home about. Then came the rub part, which seemed more like someone trying to copy a youtube video of how to do a massage. This only lasted about 5-10 minutes, followed by some light touch. Instead of asking for a flip, she just asked what I wanted. I asked for the complete service and offered $, she countered with $. 4 but I only had $. 2 so that's what we settled on. Overall it got the job done, a little better than a couple other places I've gone, but definitely not at the top of my list. I probably would try somewhere else next time. Joann appeared early to mid 40's with augmented C's and a slight pooch from having kids. Next time I may try to get over to Kyoto, that seems to be the better option from reports on here. Stay safe out there.

SC.

Tunesmith
07-12-18, 05:55
Just moved back to the Burgh in South Hills. Quite accidentally--thinking it was a recording studio--I found this place.

www.studio51massage.com

Any reports on this one? The girls pictured on their website look TGTBT.

GStouts
07-15-18, 11:11
Just moved back to the Burgh in South Hills. Quite accidentally--thinking it was a recording studio--I found this place.

www.studio51massage.com

Any reports on this one? The girls pictured on their website look TGTBT.Did a little research and found that one of the girls pictured definitely works there. Couldn't tell you about the service though. If anybody tries this place, let us know how it goes.

Wham Bam
07-15-18, 12:22

BBBJ, fip, he. 6+4.If you received a BBBJ and a fip'd? Her with a loogie?

JimmyFtw
07-15-18, 20:34
I was at a Myrtle beach spa called Kay Massage, I meet Tina and wow, a 29 yr old Chinese woman with long blonde hair, 6'0 tall with big tits comes into the room with a thong and small see thru dress on and heels. I paid house fee plus tip for her company. The best looking AMP I've seen so far!!

ZeroPointZero
07-16-18, 12:15
Hello fellas, I am visiting your fine city next week, appreciate all the posts here. Looking for some recommendations for the downtown area, as I am not familiar with much else. Looking for simple standard service, relaxing hands, asian massage place, low drama. Need to relax on this work trip, and not afraid to tip well for great service. Any suggestions? Happy to reciprocate if you ever find yourself down here in Louisville. PM or post here if preferred, thanks fellas.

Wham Bam
07-17-18, 06:59
Old member with a new name here. Used to see Crazy Amy with the rose there months ago. Does the wind ever blow out that way?

DarkSideOfMe
07-19-18, 07:29
I was at a Myrtle beach spa called Kay Massage, I meet Tina and wow, a 29 yr old Chinese woman with long blonde hair, 6'0 tall with big tits comes into the room with a thong and small see thru dress on and heels. I paid house fee plus tip for her company. The best looking AMP I've seen so far!!You should play little Bro. Because you are a very lucky man. You can visit 100 AMPs and get nothing, maybe DIY, waste a lot of your time, spend a lot of money, years of Mongering, and still not get what you did in a few! So that being said, Play the LOTTO! Drk.

JsMoney9167
07-21-18, 20:28
Any advice as to how this works? Set additional money to acknowledge services? Explicitly ask? Any advice is appropriated. Thanks!

USTraveller
07-23-18, 09:20
Any advice as to how this works? Set additional money to acknowledge services? Explicitly ask? Any advice is appropriated. Thanks!Go to Special Interests, Massages, AMP Tips and Guidelines and read the 11 pages of posts there.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2291-AMP-Tips-and-Guidelines/page11

-USTraveller.

Jka2017
07-23-18, 23:14
I was at a Myrtle beach spa called Kay Massage, I meet Tina and wow, a 29 yr old Chinese woman with long blonde hair, 6'0 tall with big tits comes into the room with a thong and small see thru dress on and heels. I paid house fee plus tip for her company. The best looking AMP I've seen so far!!Nice! Where is this? I'm from Philadelphia area. I'm here on business. I would like to try this fine establishment. Thanks in advance!

GStouts
07-26-18, 00:34

www.studio51massage.com

Any reports on this one? The girls pictured on their website look TGTBT.So any reports yet? I'm going to be in the area sometime in August and I'm hoping to have a good idea if this place is worth my time and money.

MrSlyme
07-26-18, 21:06
Any advice as to how this works? Set additional money to acknowledge services? Explicitly ask? Any advice is appropriated. Thanks!Spend a few bucks to find what your looking for.

DarkSideOfMe
07-29-18, 19:42
Stopped by the Dragon on Carson street, Sat night only to be disappointed, my fav girl was gone!(back to New York) Two new girls 35's, 33, 5, 6 AMP scale, good massage, came to the flip, wanted $100 HJ, roaming, WTF is wrong with these AMPs?(no English, but understand $$s) Wouldn't even take her top off, BS! Got up and out the door for me! On to the next!

Wham Bam
07-30-18, 11:24
Stopped by the Dragon on Carson street, Sat night only to be disappointed, my fav girl was gone!(back to New York) Two new girls 35's, 33, 5, 6 AMP scale, good massage, came to the flip, wanted $100 HJ, roaming, WTF is wrong with these AMPs?(no English, but understand $$s) Wouldn't even take her top off, BS! Got up and out the door for me! On to the next!You should have tried the Bamboo Shoot!!

DarkSideOfMe
07-30-18, 13:04
You should have tried the Bamboo Shoot!!Did, walked down the street, love the one with the big titts. ! Older,5,6 AMP scale, will have to do for now I guess?

Dam2725
07-31-18, 21:01
Hello fellas, I am visiting your fine city next week, appreciate all the posts here. Looking for some recommendations for the downtown area, as I am not familiar with much else. Looking for simple standard service, relaxing hands, asian massage place, low drama. Need to relax on this work trip, and not afraid to tip well for great service. Any suggestions? Happy to reciprocate if you ever find yourself down here in Louisville. PM or post here if preferred, thanks fellas.I'm not sure of anything downtown but you aren't too far from Carson St and Bloomfield where there are some AMPs that provide a good standard service. As far as Louisville goes, that was a very special to receive relaxation from 2008-2012, wow I had some great times in your city.

DarkSideOfMe
08-01-18, 08:40
Louisville, Thur. So give me some help Bro. Ill help you in Pitts, but having trouble on L ville board with a Pack, in need of info. Thnks.

DarkSideOfMe
08-01-18, 09:37
I'm not sure of anything downtown but you aren't too far from Carson St and Bloomfield where there are some AMPs that provide a good standard service. As far as Louisville goes, that was a very special to receive relaxation from 2008-2012, wow I had some great times in your city.Give you some Pitts, Hospitality Dam: Carson street, 5,6 places, Bamboo, first stop, Cindy's, 5th ave, Stay away from Dragon unless you want to over pay! If you have a car, let me know, McNight rd. 2,3 BJ, good massage, Monroeville, tell me what you want. Send you some Favs. Of mine. I will be in Lville for a Car show Thur. For the. Anything good for me? AMPs, OLDER Thnks.

Wham Bam
08-02-18, 19:18
Give you some Pitts, Hospitality Dam: Carson street, 5,6 places, Bamboo, first stop, Cindy's, 5th ave, Stay away from Dragon unless you want to over pay! If you have a car, let me know, McNight rd. 2,3 BJ, good massage, Monroeville, tell me what you want. Send you some Favs. Of mine. I will be in Lville for a Car show Thur. For the. Anything good for me? AMPs, OLDER Thnks.What you do drk roll a 7 four times?

DarkSideOfMe
08-03-18, 08:21
What you do drk roll a 7 four times?I don't know about the 7's but I'm in Louisville now for a long weekend of Buss, fun, and the first day has been 10's. If I don't return, I've gone to that big Pussy in the sky! Ad.

PhxMarker
08-04-18, 16:31
1- stopped by Tokyo Massage. Oldish - no appeal. Turned and left.

2- stopped by Kyoto - "Kim" was there. Opted for massage. But she had a very bad attitude and I just decided to get up and leave before the end of massage. No tip for her. Quite impatient and bitchy.

3- stopped by Greene Flowers. Yikes. Where do they recruit from?

No joy in mudville since the foot factory in Cranberry went away.

XavierLuvAsian
08-04-18, 17:04
1- stopped by Tokyo Massage. Oldish - no appeal. Turned and left.

2- stopped by Kyoto - "Kim" was there. Opted for massage. But she had a very bad attitude and I just decided to get up and leave before the end of massage. No tip for her. Quite impatient and bitchy.

3- stopped by Greene Flowers. Yikes. Where do they recruit from?

No joy in mudville since the foot factory in Cranberry went away.I really liked that place. Wonder where the skinny one with the long hair went? I'm sure DRK knows.

I stopped trying making up excuses to go to and stay overnight in Pittsburgh when that place got shut down. Then this site went dark for several months. Damn the game got lame. There are still some good "go-to" places left, but the adventure seems dormant.

JsMoney9167
08-05-18, 08:14
Anyone have consistent luck at Kyoto? How much were the services you received? I don't want to over pay and have high money expectations. Thanks.

Dam2725
08-05-18, 09:52
I don't know about the 7's but I'm in Louisville now for a long weekend of Buss, fun, and the first day has been 10's. If I don't return, I've gone to that big Pussy in the sky! Ad.I knew that you were going to have a blast in L-ville! There are some fun girls in that city!

DarkSideOfMe
08-07-18, 08:10
Well boys I'm back, what a trip to Louisville it was! I was received very badly on that board by some Brothers from day one, can you believe that shit? Black balled me! But in the end, after 4 days of games, hunting, "The Old man", gave them more Pussy, reports, PMs, that none of the Ass holes ever hit on, tried, had! All I can say is you should visit L'ville once in your life! That was the Past, today is a new day for us. I see the board has slowed way down, lot of Qs, help, but no Pussy reports. Why? Sunday I made a stop on the way home from the airport, new girls, same fav. Place. Very nice ending for my weekend, FS. House /80/100 tip, so don't tell me Pitt is dead, please. This one is, was, very good, think I'm in love, so I must keep her, them, yes 2, for myself for a little hard use, before I pass them on to you! LOL.

DarkSideOfMe
08-07-18, 20:03
I really liked that place. Wonder where the skinny one with the long hair went? I'm sure DRK knows.

I stopped trying making up excuses to go to and stay overnight in Pittsburgh when that place got shut down. Then this site went dark for several months. Damn the game got lame. There are still some good "go-to" places left, but the adventure seems dormant.Long hair, to my knowledge is still in jail, couldn't make bail! If you Google Cranberry Bust, foot massage, you can get info! I'm still trying to figure out how NEE, NEE got away? What a Nymph, and to think I had her for 1,2 years all to my self, before I opened my big mouth to help a Brother out. What times with Linda back then down the street at the old place, Long hair just arrived from China, Linda was FS. And Buss was slow, sat and talked to Linda for a hour like we were best friends, made me dinner, eat with them! Now I must say Linda and I go back, long before Cranberry, she also had a store in Sharon Pa. To that I was a frequent flyer of also until they got busted! I guess I'm the Dark man, as my Louisville Brothers called me last weekend.

Finn Freeman
08-12-18, 20:15
Hey everyone,

Newbie here looking for recommendations in the north suburbs (McKnight, Babcock, Rt 19, etc.). Willing to be patient for the right place with the potential to be a regular. Anybody have any favorites?

Also, if I want to get one FS out of the way, should I just head out to Kyoto or Sky before finding a decent place for long term?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

DarkSideOfMe
08-13-18, 13:10
Stopped by the Dragon yesterday, new girls again, seems girls cum, go because no Buss. In Pitts. Two new girls Sunday. 30's, 6,7 AMP scale, easy going to please, may not be here long if they don't make money, one told me.

Silverfox38
08-14-18, 09:54
While visiting a few AMPs in Pittsburgh, I've noticed the rates are cheaper. 40 and 50 an hour is awesome. Ohio and Ky. Is between 60 and 80,just for the house. The ladies say theres not much on tipping, they said my 40 was especially good. I leave happy everytime, sometimes shaking knee happy. Some ladies say they get no tip or 10 bucks from regulars. If no tips they won't stay long when other cities will. Just my 2 cents, be safe.

DarkSideOfMe
08-14-18, 10:27
While visiting a few AMPs in Pittsburgh, I've noticed the rates are cheaper. 40 and 50 an hour is awesome. Ohio and Ky. Is between 60 and 80,just for the house. The ladies say theres not much on tipping, they said my 40 was especially good. I leave happy everytime, sometimes shaking knee happy. Some ladies say they get no tip or 10 bucks from regulars. If no tips they won't stay long when other cities will. Just my 2 cents, be safe.The problem right now is all the AMPs are very slow in Pitts, no customers, so if you find a good provider, service, massage, chances are she won't be there next time, they have made enough money to go back to New York. I have experienced this last weekend, my good girls gone from the Dragon, no matter how much you tip, gone, new girls, arrived from New York next day, still good service, massage, looks, but you are starting all over with the "trust factor". Trust turns into money in the AMP world as you know. So if you pay $40,80,100 hour to the house in some cities, you never know what, who, you will get, see, next time, tip good for good service, and hope for the best! This is why you need to turn over all the rocks in Pitts. To see what may be under them!

Keeting
08-14-18, 20:54
Anyone have consistent luck at Kyoto? How much were the services you received? I don't want to over pay and have high money expectations. Thanks.I don't know if its humanly possible to strike out at Kyoto. It's like walking into a barber shop and not being able to get a hair cut.

PhxMarker
08-16-18, 08:58
I don't know if its humanly possible to strike out at Kyoto. It's like walking into a barber shop and not being able to get a hair cut.

I had a bad experience at Kyoto with Kim. She was older which of course does not help. She was bitchy and impatient. Left before the massage time was up.

First time there was wonderful. Young cute thing that was a very pleasant experience. Next time I go if the girl appears to be over 35 I am going to pass.

Makes me a bit reticent to return for a 3rd try.

Wham Bam
08-21-18, 14:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

hammer_15213
08-22-18, 12:49
I'll give you a little more to think about this AMP is in her early 20's, sexy, long hair black, 125 lbs, 5'6' works out of a town house off Mcnight rd. By the Mall. No English has been here a short time, has been reported on before. My brother introduced her to me Saturday night at a party, the rest is History, stayed all night, paid her for 2 hours, massage first, then to a Notel for the rest!You talking about johanna drive?

USTraveller
08-24-18, 11:04
Stopped in Jinli in Monroeville on a weekday evening and it was not very crowded. No shower and got right to the hour massage. Massage was decent and there was some teasing, but not much. On the flip, wasn't ready and took her a while to get to the task at hand. Once it started, it was pretty methodical. Was allowed some OTC roaming which helped me finish the task. I'd repeat if I'm in the area as I'm mainly it in it for the HE. Also didn't feel like making the drive to Kyoto. . 4 tip after the house fee of. 7 or. 8 (I lose track).

-USTraveller.

Econ1027
08-24-18, 14:24
Give you some Pitts, Hospitality Dam: Carson street, 5,6 places, Bamboo, first stop, Cindy's, 5th ave, Stay away from Dragon unless you want to over pay! If you have a car, let me know, McNight rd. 2,3 BJ, good massage, Monroeville, tell me what you want. Send you some Favs. Of mine. I will be in Lville for a Car show Thur. For the. Anything good for me? AMPs, OLDER Thnks.Can you give some recomendations on AMPs in bamboo? Thanks DRK.

Huntrdog64
08-25-18, 18:35
Just wondering if the shops were still in operation. Seems like every time I drive by there aren't any cars in the parking lots. Anyone have any recent experiences down there?

Huhuni
08-25-18, 19:55
Yes they are but the women who work there are nothing to write home about.

Just wondering if the shops were still in operation. Seems like every time I drive by there aren't any cars in the parking lots. Anyone have any recent experiences down there?

Huntrdog64
08-26-18, 16:40
Yes they are but the women who work there are nothing to write home about.Thanks, like how fugly are they?

Sab836
08-27-18, 10:58
Can we get the girl off of McKnight rd info.

Dragonfly22
08-29-18, 12:16
Unremarkable experience although the operator was decent looking and nice body but her technique was kind of mechanical. No teasing along the way but did get down to business on the flip. Full hour, not rushed but could have been so much more. Full roaming over the clothes.

MegaT2
08-29-18, 13:43
Give you some Pitts, Hospitality Dam: Carson street, 5,6 places, Bamboo, first stop, Cindy's, 5th ave, Stay away from Dragon unless you want to over pay! If you have a car, let me know, McNight rd. 2,3 BJ, good massage, Monroeville, tell me what you want. Send you some Favs. Of mine. I will be in Lville for a Car show Thur. For the. Anything good for me? AMPs, OLDER Thnks.FS in Monroeville or around there? Been to Xin Sui, flower shop and jinrun in plum, and a few other around the area. Massages have ranged from ok to amazing, and the HEs have ranged from ok to amazing as well. Nothing more than HE to be had though.

PhxMarker
08-30-18, 11:13
Any info on this?

I checked a bit on the boards and appears the references to this name are for other locations.

JsMoney9167
08-30-18, 21:21
Where can you find hours of operation? I want to know about Kyoto, specifically.

JsMoney9167
08-30-18, 23:02
Just "visited" this place. I guess they were closed. Door closed. No lights. Nothing indicating an alternative route inside. I called and no answer. Anyone know the inside info?

BeenAroundX
09-02-18, 09:26
Greetings Pittsburgh-.

Day off today, working near Washington PA, here from Cleveland.

Best odds for an AMP session today? I don't mind driving a bit.

I've read thru the reports, but seems to be hit and miss.

Thanks,

BAX.

PhxMarker
09-02-18, 10:10
But make sure you do not opt for "Kim". Bad attitude. Ask for a young one.

Greetings Pittsburgh-.

Day off today, working near Washington PA, here from Cleveland.

Best odds for an AMP session today? I don't mind driving a bit.

I've read thru the reports, but seems to be hit and miss.

Thanks,

BAX.

MegaT2
09-05-18, 23:30
Visited new Xin Sui today. Prices were reasonable, but it's a no go if you're looking for HE. Saw one of the Monroeville ladies there, went back with her for massage. She told me that there's no service there once we were in the back. Don't bother unless you just want a massage. The new place is really nice, though. Reasonable rates, and the decor and tables were great.

Geobuck757
09-07-18, 10:48
Hi gents.

I'll be in town from the VA beach area for a few days next week for work. Staying downtown, Bigelow square. I'm not too familiar with the area but willing to Uber a short ways for a massage. Any recommendations for that area? AMP or otherwise?

Thanks! Be safe.

PhxMarker
09-09-18, 13:27
Happened to be in the area of Grove City and stopped in thinking well maybe since I need to kill an hour.

Location == asianchinesemassage. Club.

I called on the phone said "how old girl?" She said "about 30".

Well when I stopped in it was a lady in her forties. I asked can I see your massage. She said "I do". I said oh yeah oh yea I going to make and appointment and return later and walked out. Definitely overweight.

So as John Denver used to say "FAR OUT!

Greatness 7
09-17-18, 18:09
Any good massages to be had? Noticed some on 22 but no mention I could find.

Oltimega
09-18-18, 17:38
Anyone have info about The Wellness Center. Trying to figure out if any fun could be had and the tipping situation.

JsMoney9167
09-23-18, 04:47
Anyone know anything about this place? Looks like it might behave some potential.

DarkSideOfMe
09-24-18, 05:58
Anyone know anything about this place? Looks like it might behave some potential.Some Potential = O every time my friend!

XavierLuvAsian
09-26-18, 15:12
Some Potential = O every time my friend!This isn't the same gals that had Zhangs over on 4th St. , is it? Mama was hot as f- but she didn't give massages. Her staff. Meh, and never HE.

DarkSideOfMe
09-26-18, 15:27
This isn't the same gals that had Zhangs over on 4th St. , is it? Mama was hot as f- but she didn't give massages. Her staff. Meh, and never HE.Nothing-good to Cum out of this place that I'm aware of. My be hot, that will get you in the door! Nothing!

MegaT2
09-30-18, 17:41
Stopped by the other day. Went in, got taken right into a room. She was 40 ish, decent shape, 4. 5-5/10. Pretty standard massage and he. 90 all together for an hour. Wasn't a bad experience, but nothing exceptional. Still looking for BJ / FS in the area. Any suggestions?

Rando484
10-01-18, 18:08
Anything up north between Pittsburgh and Cranberry or Zelienople? Just looking for a massage + L1. Places and prices if you got them.

Rando484
10-01-18, 18:53
Are there any places to get a massage + (not looking for FS) near maybe Cranberry and the surrounding areas? Places, prices, and service levels if you got them.

Syzygy
10-05-18, 01:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Oakie1981
10-05-18, 17:23
Are there any places to get a massage + (not looking for FS) near maybe Cranberry and the surrounding areas? Places, prices, and service levels if you got them.Lisa's Beijing: HE, kind of old women, bright rooms car very visible.

Healthy Massage. Rt 19 near Domenico's. YMMV, hit or miss. Decent massage, older women, always trying to add more time. HE likely but not guaranteed.

Lavender Wellness. Baden, likely HE, not as old in my experience, better than Cranberry but a little out of the way.

Wexford- 2 places, Highly unlikely HE. Decent massages but no more.

Wheelzman
10-08-18, 11:42
I'm feeling a bit out of sorts, these days, with CL and BP gone. What am I missing? It used to be so easy! Dark?

DarkSideOfMe
10-08-18, 14:53
I'm feeling a bit out of sorts, these days, with CL and BP gone. What am I missing? It used to be so easy! Dark?Well little Bro. What do you need? Ill be glad to help you out!

DarkSideOfMe
10-09-18, 07:16
Lisa's Beijing: HE, kind of old women, bright rooms car very visible.

Healthy Massage. Rt 19 near Domenico's. YMMV, hit or miss. Decent massage, older women, always trying to add more time. HE likely but not guaranteed.

Lavender Wellness. Baden, likely HE, not as old in my experience, better than Cranberry but a little out of the way.

Wexford- 2 places, Highly unlikely HE. Decent massages but no more.Very good info. Oakie, Lisa's has been a great massage for years. Would stop in before lunch at" Burger King" pre. Lunch Game, if you would! Healthy is just like you described. Hit, miss! Never been to Lavender. ,But you just never know, I guess so keep up the great info! Stay safe my friends.

Wheelzman
10-09-18, 14:16
Well little Bro. What do you need? Ill be glad to help you out!An online resource like CL or BP would be ideal. I really miss those sites, particularly BP.

DarkSideOfMe
10-09-18, 15:16
An online resource like CL or BP would be ideal. I really miss those sites, particularly BP.Do better then that bro. I have done all the "leg work" for you, just tell O'ld dark what you desire, and he will make it cum true for you?

DCHung
10-11-18, 10:59
I'm feeling a bit out of sorts, these days, with CL and BP gone. What am I missing? It used to be so easy! Dark?This is an ad aggregator.

https://escortindex.com/gallery/pittsburgh

Yinzer
10-12-18, 12:48
Have been a lurker for a little while, so decided it's time to contribute. Found myself in New Brighton, so decided to stop at 1014 since I saw saw mentions of it awhile ago. Saw CoCo. Late 40's but trim body. Massage was rather good (a little too much oil for my taste) and lots of direct teasing of the boys before the flip. Directly questioned about wanting special attention and a pretty exceptional handshake resulted. Why I decided it was time to post was because of what happened next. After HE, without any discussion or new "arrangement" - she went straight into a round 2. That was a first for me at any place, so I thought I should share it. Total was $ - (half to house). Recommend giving her a shot.

Darkshades
10-14-18, 05:07
Just stumbled upon the new domain. Haven't been on since fosta. Stopped into Sky the other day and was surprised at the cost. Been about a year since I have been there and prices have gone up a lot faster than your standard AMP, and the service has gone downhill. Can someone tell me what Kyoto's price is now? I have already seen the advice to avoid Kim.

SantaClaws
10-19-18, 00:46
Another trip to Sky, my second. Similar experience to last time except not even a hint of a massage this time. Kinda uninspired. Mid-40's generic Asian going by the name Kim. . 6 to the house and 1. 2 for CFS. Got the job done, but I'll probably go elsewhere next time. If you're looking for a sure thing, here it is. Stay safe out there.

SC.

Darkshades
10-19-18, 14:09
Another trip to Sky, my second. Similar experience to last time except not even a hint of a massage this time. Kinda uninspired. Mid-40's generic Asian going by the name Kim. . 6 to the house and 1. 2 for CFS. Got the job done, but I'll probably go elsewhere next time. If you're looking for a sure thing, here it is. Stay safe out there.

SC.Yeah, that was who I saw last time as well. $$ is a bit much for what you get. That was why I wondered how much Kyoto went up. I used to see Cherry at Sky (1. 6 total and she at least gave a decent massage and had fun.).

Wham Bam
10-19-18, 16:52
I used to pop Cherry too. She always got me for 1. 2 after. 6 for the house. She was worth it. If your already throwing around 8 Jacksons what's one more? A safe, sure thing, is worth the due. 2. 0 the bucks stop.

James St. Has big holes in there towels. LMFAO!

Huntrdog64
10-20-18, 15:41
Just found out they aren't accepting prepaid cards anymore. Of course that was after I bought one. Really don't want my name a cc number in their database.

Anything similar to rubmaps out there?

Huntrdog64
10-22-18, 22:02
Any info on this?

I checked a bit on the boards and appears the references to this name are for other locations.So I just spent time with Nina. Stopped in for an hour and let her up sell me to two hours, mistake. Had a nice conversation, excellent massage and that's about it. I did tell her it was my first time there and heard about them on this site and rubmaps. Still nothing, offered lotion for a DYI, told her no. The place was clean, relaxing music, pretty busy, car very visible. Didn't like the fact I was in a front room and the windows weren't completely covered. She let me do a lot of OTC rubbing, had my hand between her legs and she was actually grinding on it. Yet, still nothing, wouldn't let me under her shirt and said workers weren't allowed to take off their clothes. Damage was 8 for the two hours and I gave her a 4 tip. Over paid but was thinking maybe on a second or third visit. Honestly though, I'm not sure I will go back.

HungryEye
10-22-18, 23:39
So I just spent time with Nina. Stopped in for an hour and let her up sell me to two hours, mistake. Had a nice conversation, excellent massage and that's about it. I did tell her it was my first time there and heard about them on this site and rubmaps. Still nothing, offered lotion for a DYI, told her no. The place was clean, relaxing music, pretty busy, car very visible. Didn't like the fact I was in a front room and the windows weren't completely covered. She let me do a lot of OTC rubbing, had my hand between her legs and she was actually grinding on it. Yet, still nothing, wouldn't let me under her shirt and said workers weren't allowed to take off their clothes. Damage was 8 for the two hours and I gave her a 4 tip. Over paid but was thinking maybe on a second or third visit. Honestly though, I'm not sure I will go back.I'm not sure what place you visited? 80 for a two hour massage sounds like a very good deal. But 40 tip is for HE HJ, that is the standard. IMHO over tipping is teaching the girls they don't need to finish the job. Tipping for nothing only gets you more nothing. IMHO don't go back, go to a new place, at the proper time discuss the tip and what is expected for the tip. If she declines your offer, and the massage was good a 20% at the most is in order. Remember you gave her the opportunity to earn the extras tip, she turned it down.

Darkshades
10-23-18, 11:20
I believe he went to Chinese Back Rub on McNight that PhxMarker was asking about. If so, should have went to see Lucy, if she is still in business. Been awhile since I was out on McKnight. Agree with your point about tipping, I have a simple rule of thumb, but it is for total out of pocket. If I am not leaving happy the ceiling is. 8, but I never do 2 hrs.

Darkshades
10-23-18, 13:14
Just found out they aren't accepting prepaid cards anymore. Of course that was after I bought one. Really don't want my name a cc number in their database.

Anything similar to rubmaps out there?Not the same, but rubratings is still available.

https://pittsburgh.rubratings.com/

Smerkster
10-23-18, 15:12
In town on business and was looking for a little lunchtime getaway. Stopped at the inaccurately named AMP on Liberty. Didn't see any info on here but confirmed they offered table showers, which I like and don't seem to be common out here. They are in Phoenix. Anyway, greeted by 40 something Chinese woman, only one working at the time. Should have left but not having wheels limited my options so I stuck it out. Paid. 5 for the hour, and opted for the. 1 TS. Wasn't worth it. Lots of cleaning of the backside, but not much up front. Led me back to the room for more disappointment. Left twice to deal with other customers, meanwhile lots of texting trying to get a second girl to the shop. Then left to talk with her. Finally the back rub wound down with some promising taint rub and was presented a pillow to flip. Immediately towel goes on to cover up junior. Starts with the oil on the front and finally oils up my hand for a DIY HE. WTF? Something else I've read about in this forum that doesn't happen in Phx. I tried a couple times to switch hands with her to no avail so finally just gave in and shot the load. Then back to leg / foot massage, which was not bad, and finally she insisted on dressing me, socks, drawers, et al. Seemed kind of wierd. Left. 4 tip since the massage was better than most AMPs. Definitely don't recommend though.

Huntrdog64
10-23-18, 19:41
Not the same, but rubratings is still available.

https://pittsburgh.rubratings.com/Thanks brother.

Huntrdog64
10-23-18, 19:46
I believe he went to Chinese Back Rub on McNight that PhxMarker was asking about. If so, should have went to see Lucy, if she is still in business. Been awhile since I was out on McKnight. Agree with your point about tipping, I have a simple rule of thumb, but it is for total out of pocket. If I am not leaving happy the ceiling is. 8, but I never do 2 hrs.Rookie mistake, only my 4th massage and 1st in the Burg. Was thinking I was building goodwill with her, but now realize the folly of my ways. Oh well, the game is afoot for something more than a HE.

Darkshades
10-24-18, 12:23
Trying this ad out tonight. I know it is not the girl in the pic but other than that anyone have any info. ?

https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania/pittsburgh/female-escorts/1388326

DCHung
10-26-18, 09:26
Trying this ad out tonight. I know it is not the girl in the pic but other than that anyone have any info. ?

https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania/pittsburgh/female-escorts/1388326Those photos are borrowed from different websites. I can guarantee only that your provider will not be as pretty and 10 to 30 years older. Reviews become stale quickly because of frequent turnover of attendants.

Darkshades
10-29-18, 11:33
Those photos are borrowed from different websites. I can guarantee only that your provider will not be as pretty and 10 to 30 years older. Reviews become stale quickly because of frequent turnover of attendants.Actually intended to update earlier. I knew that these were just pics and not the actual girl going in. Very disappointed. Not a nuru massage at all and no real fun to be had. Left 'happy' but not that great. I thought this might have been the same group that was here last year that had terrific reviews on their nuru service but no go.

HungryEye
11-01-18, 16:45
What happened to massage parlor cost here? Two years ago almost every parlor in the Pittsburgh region was $40 an hour now its $60 an hour.

JtMonger
11-02-18, 09:37
Any updated info on studio 51? Coming in from out of town and don't mind paying a bit extra for the convience of the place. I have seen the old mixed reviews. Anyone have and thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks.

Ohio Traveller
11-02-18, 18:58
Any updated info on studio 51? Coming in from out of town and don't mind paying a bit extra for the convience of the place. I have seen the old mixed reviews. Anyone have and thoughts or recommendations?

Thanks.It's expensive, but I had a fun time for over the full hour. Mpops, FIV, BBBJ. Attractive girl and the massage was a lot more like foreplay than a massage. One of my best experiences, but the cost of I think $300 out the door, without FS on the table makes me wonder if I'd stop again. The place is kind of run down and smells like weed, which you will too when you leave, but the massage room seemed clean.

You will definitely be seen going in and out. The place is at a high traffic intersection and the only parking is out front.

STGPgh6
11-06-18, 20:06
Hey guys,

Looking for some intel on McKnight Rd or Route 8 places. I noticed there's also a place on Mt Royal in Glenshaw, but I can't imagine extras are offered there. I realize YMMV. Thanks for any tips!

JtMonger
11-06-18, 23:42
It's expensive, but I had a fun time for over the full hour. Mpops, FIV, BBBJ. Attractive girl and the massage was a lot more like foreplay than a massage. One of my best experiences, but the cost of I think $300 out the door, without FS on the table makes me wonder if I'd stop again. The place is kind of run down and smells like weed, which you will too when you leave, but the massage room seemed clean.

You will definitely be seen going in and out. The place is at a high traffic intersection and the only parking is out front.Thanks for the input. Any other alternatives you might recommend?

LordGlic
12-02-18, 01:59
Going to be stopping back through town again. Haven't seen much on Kyoto on the board in the last page or 2. Is it still as good as it was a year ago? Have any new places surfaced with options like kyoto?

Feel free to PM me.

Dam2725
12-02-18, 22:14
Going to be stopping back through town again. Haven't seen much on Kyoto on the board in the last page or 2. Is it still as good as it was a year ago? Have any new places surfaced with options like kyoto?

Feel free to PM me.Kyoto remains in business, don't waste your time anywhere else.

Dam2725
12-02-18, 22:19
What happened to massage parlor cost here? Two years ago almost every parlor in the Pittsburgh region was $40 an hour now its $60 an hour.Hey old friend, most AMPs in pgh avg at $50 an hour these days. AMPs in more "upscale" areas tend to be about $60. $60 is not too bad if you get a great massage and leave happy of course.

Dam2725
12-02-18, 22:25
Does anyone know where the youtopia therapists are working out of these days? Their mom's place on Carson is abysmal with huge turnover! Please feel free to pm. Sometimes I enjoy nonamp relaxation.

Member #1552
12-03-18, 09:13
Any decent options near the airport?

Sky and Kyoto seem far away unless I have the locations wrong.

Thanks.

Member #1552
12-04-18, 04:38
With some research and info from a member I gave Kyoto a try.

It was a tedious and somewhat long drive from my location.

When I saw the entrance I knew this was going to be s good experience.

Asked mamasan if they had a young girl she said they did. The exercise equipment in the lobby amused me.

I drew "Sugar" and could not have been more happy. Relatively young, fit, nice makeup, manicured and pedicured.

Massage was minimal. There was some teasing. She sat on my ass and I could feel her hot wet pussy on my butt cheeks.

There was the usual smalltalk about me having been there before, where I am from etc.

No formal flip per say but she asked me what I wanted so I told everything. Offered $100 and she agreed. She was very accommodating, everything covered. Not sure if BB anything was possible because that's not what I want. When I was done she initiated round 2. I was amazed and pleased.

As always YMMV. I'm in pretty good shape.

HungryEye
12-04-18, 12:26
Hey old friend, most AMPs in pgh avg at $50 an hour these days. AMPs in more "upscale" areas tend to be about $60. $60 is not too bad if you get a great massage and leave happy of course.Mostly thinking out loud when I posted that. One of the things I've always enjoyed about Pittsburgh was the low house cost which leaves more for the girls when earned. Being afflicted with acute yellow fever, unable to pass an AMP without visiting it all adds up.

Bottom line "Its all good".

Endeavor to persevere.

H.

WesternPA
12-11-18, 17:26
Hello All!

New to the hobby and new to posting here. Glad to know this resource exists! Just visited Kyoto last week. Told a fib about being there before (per some advice here). I drew Sugar. What a fox! Great TS. Made me feel at ease. Short time in the sauna. No messing around on the table. I told her what I wanted and she was very accommodating. After the pop, she lay next to me and cuddled for a bit. She really liked playing with my nipples. LOL.

Now I just need to budget accordingly.

Stay safe!

Jhaverty
12-16-18, 11:34
Anyone know of any good places near the Cranberry area?

Wham Bam
12-16-18, 13:39
This circus is being shut down. Eccie's gone.

Huntrdog64
12-19-18, 22:25
Stopped by Phoenix for a second time on Tuesday, paid for 60 minutes got 45. My first visit was only 40 minutes long. Lucy was more talkative and outgoing the second time, gave a great handshake but that's about all. Don't think there will be a 3rd trip, only because of the 15 and 20 minutes I didn't get.

LordGlic
12-20-18, 01:02
Was looking for a place I used to see adds for. It was in North Versailles around the intersection of rt 30 and rt48. Can't remember the name to search for it and can't find an add anywhere. Anyone know the place?

Nezzz
12-20-18, 04:21
Anyone know of any good places near the Cranberry area?I too have seen a lot of ads in Cranberry. Is this a legit area or are the ads mostly fake? Anyone have any experience there?

DollarGeneral
12-20-18, 17:57
Haven't seen much info on this location are they still around headed to NB tom. Was considering a stop off.

DollarGeneral
12-20-18, 18:00
I too have seen a lot of ads in Cranberry. Is this a legit area or are the ads mostly fake? Anyone have any experience there?New member here had luck with a gal named "lola" not like the song thankfully!! Before they moved across the street haven't been there since they moved due to too much car visibility the foot factory is gone the place by dominco's it hit or miss from what I've been told. If you want to travel a bit Lavender Spa in Baden looks promising.

DollarGeneral
12-21-18, 17:02
Stopped in had CoCo 50/40, 5/5/6, actually a decent massage little too much on the shoulders, oiled up legs went right for the area with the most pain finished with a handshake wished her Merry Christmas will stop by again.

Dam2725
12-22-18, 19:50
Was looking for a place I used to see adds for. It was in North Versailles around the intersection of rt 30 and rt48. Can't remember the name to search for it and can't find an add anywhere. Anyone know the place?Location is closed, owner stated that the rent was too high.

ElephantBones
12-24-18, 22:33
Stopped by Phoenix for a second time on Tuesday, paid for 60 minutes got 45. My first visit was only 40 minutes long. Lucy was more talkative and outgoing the second time, gave a great handshake but that's about all. Don't think there will be a 3rd trip, only because of the 15 and 20 minutes I didn't get.How do you go about "asking" for this? Very interested in the hobby but I don't really know where to start:

MrFriend1919
12-26-18, 03:35
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm passing through tomorrow afternoon. Can someone send me a few suggestions on where a guy can go to get some services?

Keeting
12-26-18, 09:20
How do you go about "asking" for this? Very interested in the hobby but I don't really know where to start:In my (granted somewhat limited) experience, this is never something I've had to ask for. They know why you're there and they want the extra money.

I guess that maybe as long as you don't smell like a cop, they're willing to ask you first.

Keeting
12-26-18, 09:23
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm passing through tomorrow afternoon. Can someone send me a few suggestions on where a guy can go to get some services?Your best bet is probably Kyoto out in McKeesport unless you're actually looking for a good backrub.

If you ARE looking fro a backrub, so am I. My A#1 got circulated out of town for the winter and I haven't found a worthwhile replacement yet.

GhostRider7
12-26-18, 15:34
Guys, new to the hobby. I read 20+ pages and got to know that Kyoto is good for FS. When I looked into the maps I see it is 1.5 hr away from where I live. Any other good places where you are get good value for your buck?

Please help me with both FS and backrub AMPs.

Thank you, send me private message if that's easy.

GhostRider7
12-26-18, 15:36
Also since backpage and Craigslist is down. What is your go to site for checking the ads.

HungryEye
12-26-18, 23:52
How do you go about "asking" for this? Very interested in the hobby but I don't really know where to start:It all starts with buying a ticket. Ya got to play to win. Its kinda like playing golf, you can read all the how-to books you want but until you start swinging the club you will never learn how to hit the ball.

AMP724
01-02-19, 00:35
Any of you ever have any FS luck at Sofia massage or magic massage in GC I have seen listed as both names same address? I heard rumors but nothing in stone. Heard 1. 5-1. 6. Trying to go but don't want to waste my time when I'm 30 min from a couple in Warren. Help me out.

WhiteLotus83
01-06-19, 22:44
Evening everyone, long time reader here. First time poster. You guys have all helped me find decent places in the past from reading the forum.

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a place that does nuru massages? I highly doubt that there is a place like this but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Darkshades
01-07-19, 15:53
Evening everyone, long time reader here. First time poster. You guys have all helped me find decent places in the past from reading the forum.

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a place that does nuru massages? I highly doubt that there is a place like this but it doesn't hurt to ask.I too have been looking for a NURU shop, but there just isn't one in Pittsburgh. Sometimes I have found ads for visiting girls who say they offer this, but none of the ones I have tried really do (FS but not NURU). I know one poster stated that they use local escorts for this service and buy their own gel. There are a couple of shops in NY if you are ever up there.

AMP724
01-07-19, 22:11
I too have been looking for a NURU shop, but there just isn't one in Pittsburgh. Sometimes I have found ads for visiting girls who say they offer this, but none of the ones I have tried really do (FS but not NURU). I know one poster stated that they use local escorts for this service and buy their own gel. There are a couple of shops in NY if you are ever up there.There has been a few reports on the Cleveland forum, never tried it personally. But was something like $$. 5.

A little rich for not a sure thing. Check it out.

Huhuni
01-10-19, 18:52
Going to test it out this weekend, happened to see it and did research. Called the place and everything. It's so new you can't even Google search for it and doesn't appear on maps since the location hasn't had any pictures taken of it since they last updated that location on Google.

Will report back if anything interesting happens, if not then assume the worst.

Also I've almost completed my journey to check every AMP in Pittsburgh (that's able to be searched for). Still need to check out places around Grove City and that part of the North, but pretty much checked out all of the Southside, downtown, airport, etc etc, etc locations.

Will trade information on good places in various parts of Pitts if someone wants to give information on the North Hills / Wexford area. Completely dead when I visited and it seems like everyone else has similar experiences, however since I frequent that area due to work I'd really like for there to be some gold mine / girl I don't know about that really can save me a quite a few minutes driving to a different location.

Stay safe out there!

WesternPA
01-11-19, 13:52
Hit up Sky Health Spa today. Brothers. Service is suffering. Overcharged for CBJ. Rushed. I should have walked.

I'm sticking with Kyoto unless someone tells me otherwise.